05-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Continue here please.
Thank you Windy!

Leila
05-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Thanks Windchime! :)

mysteriew
05-24-2008, 11:01 PM
SewingDeb posted this in the media thread. I do believe it is JAB making a concession of sorts:

Brodsky said either way, his client's pension is safe.

"If he had an illegal gun, and it's not connected to his duty, then it won't affect his pension," he said. "If it was his duty weapon, then the length of the barrel is a moot point."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew_peterson_both_24may24,0,1633070.story

DeltaDawn
05-25-2008, 07:55 AM
Sounds to me like JAB thinks Drew's pension is secure.

Mysticj
05-25-2008, 11:43 AM
JAB always thinks the opposite of what ever is being said. This man is solicitating questions from forum members(on another site) to help him deside his agenda for a trial. Also he was trying to find out why FSP went down for hours before his statement to that press place he uses for press releases. I don't trust this man at all. Anything he says is BS. His job is to say his client is innocent.

mysteriew
05-25-2008, 11:59 PM
JAB's sole purpose is to provide "reasonable doubt" in whatever comes up. If he was confident, he would talk less about it. IMO, the possibility of the charge affecting the pension threw him. Otherwise he would not have admitted any possiblity that the weapon was not the duty weapon. Also in that article there was mention that both JAB and DrewP called the pension office asking about the pension. We all know that DrewP likes his money, and the pension has come up before. I think this has them scared.

Leila
05-26-2008, 01:29 AM
It does sound like JB and DP are now scared. I don't think they anticipated any repercussions from the gun charge. I think we might see other charges in the new few weeks. Geraldo says his source says DP will be charged in July, no later that August, but I think it could be much sooner.

DeltaDawn
05-26-2008, 09:29 AM
It does sound like JB and DP are now scared. I don't think they anticipated any repercussions from the gun charge. I think we might see other charges in the new few weeks. Geraldo says his source says DP will be charged in July, no later that August, but I think it could be much sooner.

Wow, I missed that from Geraldo. Was he on talking about this recently? If so can you fill us in Leila?

Also does anyone know who appeared at the GJ on this past Thursday? I haven't been able to find anything on that.

i.b.nora
05-26-2008, 01:04 PM
I posted on the Kathleen Savio thread about who appeared:

"Joe Hosey was on Greta's show tonight for about 1 minute, and said that Melissa Dolman and Henry Savio appeared before the grand jury today."

There were so many different little court things on Thursday that the grand jury was virtually ignored.

Also, I heard Geraldo say the same thing on some Fox show this week, in the last few days. Cannot remember what show it was, as I normally do not watch Fox except for Greta. I just happened to 'catch' it.

Tom'sGirl
05-26-2008, 01:10 PM
I posted on the Kathleen Savio thread about who appeared:

"Joe Hosey was on Greta's show tonight for about 1 minute, and said that Melissa Dolman and Henry Savio appeared before the grand jury today."

There were so many different little court things on Thursday that the grand jury was virtually ignored.

Also, I heard Geraldo say the same thing on some Fox show this week, in the last few days. Cannot remember what show it was, as I normally do not watch Fox except for Greta. I just happened to 'catch' it.
Not that it really matters, but niece Melissa's last name is Doman
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wciupt&s=3

i.b.nora
05-26-2008, 01:28 PM
My mistake. Melissa DOMAN. Thanks, TG.

Leila
05-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Wow, I missed that from Geraldo. Was he on talking about this recently? If so can you fill us in Leila?

Also does anyone know who appeared at the GJ on this past Thursday? I haven't been able to find anything on that.

The comment from Geraldo was just a brief blurb on Fox News. It was at the end of a report on the gun charges, and that's all Geraldo said - that his source (in LE) said DP would be charged in July, no later than August.

Personally, I think the grand jury is beginning to wrap things up. There's been rumors that the two Peterson boys would testify at this week's grand jury session (May 29), but no confirmation, just a rumor. I thought they were awaiting a judge's ruling on whether or not the two boys would be made to testify, so I don't know if they could testify without that approval. So, I wouldn't be surprised if DP was charged sometime in June.

curious1
05-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Just saw this video report on Foxnews.com

link......http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=851654&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,358956,00.html

DeltaDawn
05-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Just saw this video report on Foxnews.com

link......http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=851654&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,358956,00.html

I just watched that clip. It sounds like they are looking for the blue barrell and have pulled 40 from the water already! My gosh, THAT'S ALOT OF BARRELLS. He said they were searching near the Romeoville area and joliet.

SuziQ
05-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Dang, I can't get the audio on the clip to work. It's good to know the searches are on again.

curious1
05-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Sorry SuziQ. If I run across a link to a transcript I will post it here.

Oh I wonder what's going through 'ol Drewp's head. :eek:

curious1
05-28-2008, 04:03 PM
I just watched that clip. It sounds like they are looking for the blue barrell and have pulled 40 from the water already! My gosh, THAT'S ALOT OF BARRELLS. He said they were searching near the Romeoville area and joliet.

Hmmm :waitasec: , wonder how many of Drewp's friends, relatives or acquaintances are missing? :crazy:

Pharlap
05-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Hmmm :waitasec: , wonder how many of Drewp's friends, relatives or acquaintances are missing? :crazy:

Now that's funny.
And how many ppl owe drew big favors from the past 15-20 years.....
I feel he didn't do this by himself. At least 2-3 ppl involved....:waitasec:

curiositycat
05-28-2008, 07:13 PM
I have never thought he acted alone. Could he have had folks that "owed" him for looking the other way when he was an undercover cop in drugs. Makes you wonder.

Leila
05-28-2008, 08:12 PM
I also feel that DP didn't do this alone. I think he killed Stacy, got Tom Morphey to help him move a container to his Denali, and after dropping Tom off at his house, met someone else who helped dispose of the body.

The person who helped dispose of the body could be anyone from an underworld thug, to a long-term friend who owed DP big time.

cheko1
05-28-2008, 11:29 PM
I totally agree with you Leila!

Whoever helped DP move the body must be scared shi!less! If not they should be.

Then again if it was Tom Morphey he might of struck a deal with LE & thats the reason they're searching again.

mysteriew
05-29-2008, 02:01 AM
If DrewP had any other help, I think it would be mainly in the area of suggestions and ideas on where to leave a body. DrewP would know very well that to trust anyone with that kind of info would be to give them power. It might cause him to be blackmailed or other risks. To involve them would give them proof and he would be in their debt forever. The exception might be if he had a relationship/partnership with someone and the two had been engaged in other serious illegal activity previously.

I think that DrewP only trusted TM because he thought TM was family and could be manipulated to keep quiet, and that because of his history that if it ever came to TM's word against DrewP that no one would ever believe TM.

thesleuther
05-29-2008, 02:14 AM
Drew's Clues

I keep thinking about what Drew has said about Stacy's disappearance. Needless to say, most of us here at WS are absolutely certain Stacy didn't run off with a man. However, I do believe that Drew has given us a clue and only someone close to Stacy can decipher it.

First a little background: I followed the Laci Peterson case very closely. When asked about the boat that nobody knew about, Scott replied that he had bought it as a surprise for Laci for Christmas. As it turned out, it was double-speak. Those close to Laci knew for certain that this was no gift for Laci because she was frightened of water. But, it was a surprise for Laci in that the last thing she would have thought is that her husband would murder her and throw her lifeless body over the side of a tiny tin boat as useless debris - and do it on Christmas as a punctuation point. It was a definite surprise for Laci.

So, I think Drew has given us a clue as to where Stacy is. He said early in the investigation and has repeated often that, "she's where she wants to be." I think that's the clue. In his sick way, he has given her his version of "where she wants to be."

I hope LE has questioned Cassandra and those very close to Laci as to what her desires might me. Being only 23 years old and responsible for four children and a husband, she must have commented occasionally on a place of respite or a short get-away.....even kind of joking around. With all the spying that he did on her, maybe he read an email or heard her comment on her cell phone about a place she'd like to be.

With all the junk that Drew has spewed, this is the comment to which I keep returning. I feel certain that's the clue.

Pharlap
05-29-2008, 07:55 AM
Drew's Clues

I keep thinking about what Drew has said about Stacy's disappearance. Needless to say, most of us here at WS are absolutely certain Stacy didn't run off with a man. However, I do believe that Drew has given us a clue and only someone close to Stacy can decipher it.

So, I think Drew has given us a clue as to where Stacy is. He said early in the investigation and has repeated often that, "she's where she wants to be." I think that's the clue. In his sick way, he has given her his version of "where she wants to be."

I hope LE has questioned Cassandra and those very close to Laci as to what her desires might me. Being only 23 years old and responsible for four children and a husband, she must have commented occasionally on a place of respite or a short get-away.....even kind of joking around. With all the spying that he did on her, maybe he read an email or heard her comment on her cell phone about a place she'd like to be.

With all the junk that Drew has spewed, this is the comment to which I keep returning. I feel certain that's the clue.

What I get out of that is, maybe she said when she dies,wants to be in heaven with her mom or sister....
So she's where she wants to be sooner, with help from Drew.

fran
05-29-2008, 09:59 AM
What I get out of that is, maybe she said when she dies,wants to be in heaven with her mom or sister....
So she's where she wants to be sooner, with help from Drew.

From the first time I heard this quote, I thought the same thing.

It's creepy.

fran

cheko1
05-29-2008, 10:19 AM
He knew she missed her Mom & sister. So he made sure she was able to be with them.

Sick azz that he is!

DeltaDawn
05-29-2008, 11:26 AM
I think they have been working with the family on his statements about where she went..that's my guess anyway. She's where she wants to be...she took her bikini, going to a beach somewhere...she took her passport....she took the deed to the house and $25k and ran off with another man. That's what we know of what Drew at the very beginning said.

I interpret that to mean, she'd rather be dead then have to keep living with him knowing about Kathleen. That she is dead in water..the bikinni and beach. That he paid another person, besides Tom M ( who he also paid) to help him get rid of the body(she ran off with another man, and the reference to the $25K missing from their safe). The passport and deed to the house..she is now away from the house and the passport says to me that she is in a whole other area then the general neighborhood / stomping grounds.
Remember the trucker storys that turned out to be a hoax..perhaps they weren't as much of a hoax and the trucker or other person transported her to water.

mysteriew
05-29-2008, 11:27 AM
I've thought and thought about that quote. Did he mean in heaven with her mother and sister? Did he mean a place she enjoyed? Did he mean a place the two of them had been, maybe close to where a significant moment came for the two of them? Or if he was aware of her conversations with Rossoto and did he mean somewhere close to him? He accused her of having a crush on the pastor, could he mean somewhere close to him? I too believe it is a clue, but there are so many possibilities. Like SPeterson it would be up to 'his' perception of things. LOL, and I don't seem to think like he does.

dottierainbow
05-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Delta Dawn that was a good analogy. I think you are on to something.

SuziQ
05-29-2008, 11:41 AM
Sorry SuziQ. If I run across a link to a transcript I will post it here.

Oh I wonder what's going through 'ol Drewp's head. :eek:

That's ok, I got it to work finally. My computer is old and cranky.

fran
05-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Wonder if this is part of the wrap-up for the GJ?

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/lisle/archive/x1346455923/Stacy-Petersons-aunt-testifies

Stacy Peterson's aunt testifies

Bolingbrook, IL -
Stacy Peterson’s aunt, Candace Aikin, testified Thursday before a Will County grand jury investigating her niece’s disappearance.

i.b.nora
05-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Well, that article is important because it also identifies the 22 year old tanning employee.

"Stacy Peterson’s aunt, Candace Aikin, testified Thursday before a Will County grand jury investigating her niece’s disappearance.

Aikin declined to comment on specifics of her testimony but said she was asked about Stacy’s personality, parenting and her relationship with her husband Drew Peterson, who is a suspect in her disappearance.

About a half hour after Aiken concluded her testimony, the 22-year-old tanning salon employee that admitted to spending the night at Drew Peterson's home rushed out of the Will County Court Annex Building after her Grand Jury appearance.

Kim Matuska of Darien declined to comment on her Grand Jury appearance saying only, "I'm trying to get out of this."

"Matuska denied having a physical relationship with Peterson, saying "I'm not seeing Drew.""

DeltaDawn
05-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Matuska..isn't that a Greek name..meaning similiar to Kathleen..

I hope this young lady is truly not in a relationship with Drew. Maybe the ISP, her Mom and a few friends have finally helped her to see the light.

No mention of the boys though..I'd say this GJ isn't over until they talk to the boys.

i.b.nora
05-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Anybody signed up for Facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kim_Matuska/9004579

Tom'sGirl
05-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Anybody signed up for Facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kim_Matuska/9004579
I didn't see anyone of interest there. I gather the Stacey and Eric are siblings, or cousins???

i.b.nora
05-29-2008, 04:04 PM
I don't know TG, I don't belong to Facebook so I don't know what is there.

Tom'sGirl
05-29-2008, 04:15 PM
I don't know TG, I don't belong to Facebook so I don't know what is there.
Nothin much more than a slew of friends in her group.

i.b.nora
05-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Here is a picture of Kim Matuska, here:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/977864,jo29_peterson_web.article

DeltaDawn
05-29-2008, 05:24 PM
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/977864,jo29_peterson_web.article

snip/
You guys ruined it for me, again,” Peterson, 54, said of his romance with 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska.

“It’s too much for her,” said Peterson, whose 24-year-old wife, Stacy, has been missing since October. “You got producers trying to get her on television shows, the state police, grand juries. It’s too much.”
/snip

Does Drew seriously believe that everyone thinks that a married man should be having an affair with a 20 something? Come on now..his wife is missing according to him, not dead. That speaks for itself.

concernedperson
05-29-2008, 05:30 PM

snip/
You guys ruined it for me, again,” Peterson, 54, said of his romance with 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska.

“It’s too much for her,” said Peterson, whose 24-year-old wife, Stacy, has been missing since October. “You got producers trying to get her on television shows, the state police, grand juries. It’s too much.”
/snip

Does Drew seriously believe that everyone thinks that a married man should be having an affair with a 20 something? Come on now..his wife is missing according to him, not dead. That speaks for itself.

I hardly know what to say about his comments. They are unimaginable given the situation. He should be arrested for being the most crass person on earth if nothing else.

closeobserver
05-29-2008, 05:31 PM

snip/

/snip

I hope nobody feels sorry for her. She says she is trying to extricate herself from this. Too bad for her. She was looking for her fame and got it. Now let her live with it. I hope it haunts her! (But don't misunderstand, I don't hope she ends up dead.)

cheko1
05-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Maybe next time she won't call DP when her friend is arrested for DUI!
She knows DP is being watched at all times. She asked for it quit whining now........

concernedperson
05-29-2008, 10:05 PM
I still see her as murder victim if she decides to stay with him and he isn't arrested in short order.JMO.

I think she doesn't understand all the ramifications of being associated with him.Attorney aside this guy has problems and maybe Grand Jury testimony will put a heat under her to go back with people her own age. She really should back away from this guy if it isn't too late.If she has has a soiled moment in time then it could be exploited.

These people play for keeps.

LaMer
05-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Drew's Clues

First a little background: I followed the Laci Peterson case very closely. When asked about the boat that nobody knew about, Scott replied that he had bought it as a surprise for Laci for Christmas. As it turned out, it was double-speak. Those close to Laci knew for certain that this was no gift for Laci because she was frightened of water. But, it was a surprise for Laci in that the last thing she would have thought is that her husband would murder her and throw her lifeless body over the side of a tiny tin boat as useless debris - and do it on Christmas as a punctuation point. It was a definite surprise for Laci.

thesleuther, great post! My first thought when reading your post, and the words of DP, saying,"she's where she wants to be", I imagined Stacey might have said to DP, "I'd rather be dead than married to you". That would measure up and to me match to his sick sense of humor. I just would like to grab that guy by the neck and choke him when I hear him talk and watch his smirking and laughing face! :eek: He truly thinks he is smarter than everyone.

mysteriew
05-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Well, that article is important because it also identifies the 22 year old tanning employee.

"Stacy Peterson’s aunt, Candace Aikin, testified Thursday before a Will County grand jury investigating her niece’s disappearance.

Aikin declined to comment on specifics of her testimony but said she was asked about Stacy’s personality, parenting and her relationship with her husband Drew Peterson, who is a suspect in her disappearance.

About a half hour after Aiken concluded her testimony, the 22-year-old tanning salon employee that admitted to spending the night at Drew Peterson's home rushed out of the Will County Court Annex Building after her Grand Jury appearance.

Kim Matuska of Darien declined to comment on her Grand Jury appearance saying only, "I'm trying to get out of this."

"Matuska denied having a physical relationship with Peterson, saying "I'm not seeing Drew.""

My, my her tone has totally changed since her last interview! I don't think she thought she would get called up to the GJ. Guess they burst her bubble.

And I like the way DrewP believes that it is always someone else's fault (isn't it always?) He was a police officer. He has heard about who was getting called to the GJ in other cases, and why they were called. He knows anyone he associates with is subject to being called. Heck, it wasn't the GJ's fault that he chose not to talk to them, but instead chose to talk things over with a 22 yo. I hope she realizes that DrewP did know, and he didn't care. He set her up.

mysteriew
05-30-2008, 12:17 AM
She also said she met Peterson's children, and that at one point he told her he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, the source said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_30may30,0,5122397.story

"The rest of his life?" Or the rest of hers?

LaMer
05-30-2008, 01:08 AM
She also said she met Peterson's children, and that at one point he told her he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, the source said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_30may30,0,5122397.story

Hopefully someone with more brains than she has got to her, and she is really done with him! Whew what a dumb cluck! He took her in his ultralight and also gave her a cell-phone with GPS! WHOA :waitasec: :eek:

DeltaDawn
05-30-2008, 08:42 AM

That sure sounds like a marriage proposal to me..and he's still married?

The cell phone with the GPS IS VERY TROUBLING..it sounds like he was already stalking and tracking her whereabouts.

I am surprised that Drew has not filled for divorce through abandonment..since he is so busy looking for wife number 5.

Peculiar Petunia
05-30-2008, 09:58 AM

The cell phone with the GPS IS VERY TROUBLING..it sounds like he was already stalking and tracking her whereabouts.

I am surprised that Drew has not filled for divorce through abandonment..since he is so busy looking for wife number 5.

To me, filing for divorce due to abandonment would have been (be) the smartest move he could have made (make). And if he gave her one of those "nanny" phones, you can bet your sweet bippy that he was tracking.
Or maybe this time he was going to use the phone to play the cell towers to establish a false location? Hmm...
Just my opinions here.

Tom'sGirl
05-30-2008, 01:41 PM

We have to remember that he did the same with Stacy while married to Kathleen :(

As for filing for divorce, I don't know the laws in Illinois, but I don't think enough time has passed for grounds of 'Abandoment'.

Leila
05-30-2008, 01:51 PM

I noticed that too! It sounds like DP was setting this young girl up with GPS tracking on her cell phone so he could track her just like he tracked Stacy.

I definitely think DP is looking for wife #5. Remember he told the woman he was dating in March, Denise Werner, that he had to wait until November to divorce Stacy and be free to marry again.

curiositycat
05-30-2008, 03:45 PM
I guess his only qualification for a girlfriend these day's is "young". I really don't find the new one nearly as attractive as either KS or SP. Just my opinion.

This man is amoral in my opinion. He doesn't appear to know the difference between what normal folks judge as right and wrong.

Also I think he is a first class example of a sex addict. Stop and think..he is so addicted to sex and love and the high they bring that he has to have that "fix" no matter who it hurts or what people think. Like any other addict he is not thinking rationally about his behavior or how it affects others. DP lives in a fantasy world in his mind, and when the fantasy woman shows that she is "real" he dumps her in ways that leave him the "winner" in his mind. This is probably life long behavior and without serious counseling and behavior modification he is lost. Do they offer that in the Illinois State Prison System?? LOL

DeltaDawn
05-30-2008, 03:51 PM
I think that Big Bubba his cellmate might offer some sort of services :crazy::eek:

DeltaDawn
05-30-2008, 03:54 PM
We have to remember that he did the same with Stacy while married to Kathleen :(

As for filing for divorce, I don't know the laws in Illinois, but I don't think enough time has passed for grounds of 'Abandoment'.

Oh absolutely right TG..Drew has been cheating on all the wives prior to divorcing them..I guess he just can't see in this instance with Stacy missing it makes him look even worse. But it adds a lot of credence to what has been said about his past behavior. This old tiger Drew isn't about to change his stripes.

curiositycat
05-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Oh absolutely right TG..Drew has been cheating on all the wives prior to divorcing them..I guess he just can't see in this instance with Stacy missing it makes him look even worse. But it adds a lot of credence to what has been said about his past behavior. This old tiger Drew isn't about to change his stripes.
Maybe this divorce talk is all about convincing the young girls that he is innocent. Like I said, an addict will do anything to get his fix.

DeltaDawn
05-30-2008, 10:03 PM
So, on the media thread ibnora has posted what today's events. It would seem that because Drew is on bail relief he can't leave the state. Drew has petitioned the court to change that so he can take the children on a summer vacation. I say..son't let Drew out of the state..they all have passports, because they all went on a cruise previous to Stacy's going missing. Which says to me Drew would run, with the kids, and wife #5 to a country where he can not be extradited from.

Don't fall for his pity party about the children needing a summer vacation..they need a vacation from Drew.

Tom'sGirl
05-30-2008, 10:45 PM
So, on the media thread ibnora has posted what today's events. It would seem that because Drew is on bail relief he can't leave the state. Drew has petitioned the court to change that so he can take the children on a summer vacation. I say..son't let Drew out of the state..they all have passports, because they all went on a cruise previous to Stacy's going missing. Which says to me Drew would run, with the kids, and wife #5 to a country where he can not be extradited from.

Don't fall for his pity party about the children needing a summer vacation..they need a vacation from Drew.
I don't think he would flee, he wouldn't leave his Pension behind.

mysteriew
05-31-2008, 12:32 AM
I don't think he would flee, he wouldn't leave his Pension behind.

He can have his pension mailed anywhere. Or have it direct deposited and use the bank funds. He could be tracked that way, but if he chose a country without extradition policies they couldn't get him.

Tom'sGirl
05-31-2008, 12:41 AM
He can have his pension mailed anywhere. Or have it direct deposited and use the bank funds. He could be tracked that way, but if he chose a country without extradition policies they couldn't get him.
I really don't know, but in my opinion it's doubtful that a State/Federally funded retirement would continue if he was accused of a Felony and fled the Country.

i.b.nora
05-31-2008, 01:01 AM
Who are these people with Drew?

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm310/SueH_photo/drew2.jpg

Tom'sGirl
05-31-2008, 01:13 AM

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm310/SueH_photo/drew2.jpg
Don't know, you didn't give us a clue as to where you found them. Could it be his new ex-girlfriend and family?
OR.....taken at his watering hole!

i.b.nora
05-31-2008, 01:22 AM
I found it at that link via a post at topix. I do think the one in the hat is the new ex-girlfriend. There might be some more coming. So, far they haven't been identified.
He sure looks like he really misses Stacy.

mysteriew
05-31-2008, 01:29 AM
I really don't know, but in my opinion it's doubtful that a State/Federally funded retirement would continue if he was accused of a Felony and fled the Country.

From what I have read he has to be convicted of a job related crime before they can remove the pension. So in other words this gun charge has to stick and fit the criteria.

If he is convicted of both Stacy's death and Kathleen's death, I think he will still be eligible for the pension- unless he is proven to have been on the job when he did it. I think.

And as long as someone is not convicted of a crime, then they are entitled to their pension no matter where they live. Not saying it is right, just the way it is I think.

mysteriew
05-31-2008, 01:45 AM
In the article that Chicoliving posted in media

Brodsky said he has a good working relationship with prosecutors and discussed the possibility they would drop the gun charge.
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/980140,JO30_PETERSON_WEB.article

LOL, I bet that the prosecutors do actually like JAB. Esp. since he makes their job so much easier, and because he isn't bright enough to outsmart them.

6angels
05-31-2008, 02:25 AM
he makes me sick.

and No if he did flee right now he would NOT continue to get his pay as he would then have MORE charges on him ( as he is not allowed to leave the state more less the USA) they would have this info in the system for when his passport gets checked to leave the usa..

Also Stacy did not leave the USA as the goverment would know this as she would of also had to use her passport.

IMO

Leila
05-31-2008, 02:55 AM

I don't think DP will have time for a vacation this summer. After reading the article about LE removing the bathtub from the home where KS was murdered, and thinking about all the other things about this case that we know, I think an indictment is coming soon.

Leila
05-31-2008, 02:58 AM
I found it at that link via a post at topix. I do think the one in the hat is the new ex-girlfriend. There might be some more coming. So, far they haven't been identified.
He sure looks like he really misses Stacy.

The girl on the left with the hat on her head looks like the latest girlfriend, Kim. I would guess that the others are friends of Kim, as they're in the same age group.

thesleuther
05-31-2008, 11:39 AM
It's hard to believe this guy could get any slimier, but he has. Telling this girl he loves her? Wants to spend the rest of his life with her? :eek:

I agree, it sounds like he's a sex addict - needs his fix no matter the cost.

If Stacy ran away (ahem), doesn't he need a divorce before he can get married again? Oh boy, this will play well in court. It definitely shows that Drew knows for certain Stacy won't be coming home.

Also, great comments regarding the "she's where she wants to be" comment by Drew. Those are all excellent possibilities. I do hope Stacy's body is found both for her family's closure and for prosecuting Drew - that would make it nearly a slam dunk.

DeltaDawn
05-31-2008, 11:49 AM
I guess his only qualification for a girlfriend these day's is "young". I really don't find the new one nearly as attractive as either KS or SP. Just my opinion.

This man is amoral in my opinion. He doesn't appear to know the difference between what normal folks judge as right and wrong.

Also I think he is a first class example of a sex addict. Stop and think..he is so addicted to sex and love and the high they bring that he has to have that "fix" no matter who it hurts or what people think. Like any other addict he is not thinking rationally about his behavior or how it affects others. DP lives in a fantasy world in his mind, and when the fantasy woman shows that she is "real" he dumps her in ways that leave him the "winner" in his mind. This is probably life long behavior and without serious counseling and behavior modification he is lost. Do they offer that in the Illinois State Prison System?? LOL

Bolding is mine.

What came to mind when I read your post was: all the repairs he did on Stacy..so he evidently is ready to do repairs again if the woman is young enough and attractive enough to start with. Afterall, women are only a peice of equipment to Drew..nothing more.

SuziQ
05-31-2008, 12:25 PM
I don't think DP will have time for a vacation this summer. After reading the article about LE removing the bathtub from the home where KS was murdered, and thinking about all the other things about this case that we know, I think an indictment is coming soon.

I feel the same way.

Lisa Too
05-31-2008, 05:15 PM

He won't need it there. He'll get all the sex and lovin' he wants! Woohoo! Although, he might not find his new paramours as attractive! His day is coming.

Tom'sGirl
05-31-2008, 05:40 PM
The girl on the left with the hat on her head looks like the latest girlfriend, Kim. I would guess that the others are friends of Kim, as they're in the same age group.
Here's a close-up of Kim, really NOT all that attractive, and appears to be wearing a lot of make up to cover her zits :)

http://i27.tinypic.com/29vxwtl.jpg

curiositycat
05-31-2008, 06:08 PM

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm310/SueH_photo/drew2.jpgI think the one on the right is the new GF. The nose matches with the picture of her from the side view.

Can you imagine how his kids must REALLY feel??? Especially the oldest ones. Their mom dies, they begin to love and trust SP she is now missing(like you said AHEM)and now dad brings home the new girlfriend. There is no way in the world DP or JB will convince me that these kids are "OK". No mother would believe that BS, IMHO:furious:

dee10134
06-02-2008, 02:10 PM
he makes me sick.

and No if he did flee right now he would NOT continue to get his pay as he would then have MORE charges on him ( as he is not allowed to leave the state more less the USA) they would have this info in the system for when his passport gets checked to leave the usa..

Also Stacy did not leave the USA as the goverment would know this as she would of also had to use her passport.

IMO

NOT if you go to the Caribbean. From what I understand, you only have to show it to get back IN to the USA from the Caribbean. You do NOT have to show it to go there.

And technically Drew wouldn't be "fleeing" since he hasn't been charged with anything... YET. He's still a free man and is able to go where ever he wants, within the state or outside of the state. Where did you find information that he's not allowed to leave the state?

dee10134
06-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Did anyone see the MySpace that someone created for Drew Peterson? LMAO I'm sure he didn't make it himself...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=380928010

curiositycat
06-02-2008, 02:33 PM
The day of the my space creation is TODAY 06/02/2008. That is just too much. ROFL.

Lisa Too
06-02-2008, 03:11 PM
The day of the my space creation is TODAY 06/02/2008. That is just too much. ROFL.

What a hoot! I had to bite on a pencil to keep from LOL - I'm at work. :eek:

Taximom
06-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Who I'd like to meet:
high school girls, Suri Cruise

ROFL ROFL

The song is funny too. Great sense of humor there!

mysteriew
06-02-2008, 03:16 PM

From what I am seeing, that is the last login date. It was originally created on 5/17 and last updated on 5/22. I wonder if they plan to do any blog entries? It would be cute if they added some of his public statements.

dee10134
06-02-2008, 04:00 PM
From what I am seeing, that is the last login date. It was originally created on 5/17 and last updated on 5/22. I wonder if they plan to do any blog entries? It would be cute if they added some of his public statements.

I'm willing to bet that the #1 on his site is the site's creator. LOL I couldn't stop laughing when I found that site!

curiositycat
06-02-2008, 06:56 PM

Yes, you are right! My bad! ROFL Whoever it was that did it has a great sense of humor. I wonder if DP knows about it? If not I wonder if JB will demand it to be taken down???:)

Lisa Too
06-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Yes, you are right! My bad! ROFL Whoever it was that did it has a great sense of humor. I wonder if DP knows about it? If not I wonder if JB will demand it to be taken down???:)

Well, if DP is the jokester he claims to be - he should see the humor in this site - although, I doubt he will, and JB will probably demand it be removed. Just another nail in DP's coffin, IMO, because if it is taken down then he doesn't have the sense of humor he has claimed to have all along. :waitasec:

mysteriew
06-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Well, the funny part is there isn't really much for them to object to. It makes fun of him yes, but doesn't claim that he did anything wrong so it isn't slanderous. Whoever put it put some thought into it.

Share-in
06-03-2008, 07:00 PM
I don't recall but maybe someone here will. What was the reaction of "Deputy Dog" Drew Peterson when he found out that Katherine Salvio's body was being ehumed, and when the verdict of how she died was murder. He probably blew that off, too...no emotion except for maybe some laughter. What a jerk...I just wonder if there are any other persons that he murdered. It really appears to me that this was too easy for him to murder someone.

mysteriew
06-03-2008, 07:29 PM
It seems that DrewP isn't as 'popular' or as much of a celebrity as he might think (or hope). First his windows didn't sell. Now....

A "Today Show" cap signed by Drew Peterson is back on eBay but the auction is having even less success then the first attempt to sell the item.
http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/lisle/archive/x61287701/Cap-signed-by-Drew-Peterson-back-on-eBay

mysteriew
06-03-2008, 07:37 PM
I don't recall but maybe someone here will. What was the reaction of "Deputy Dog" Drew Peterson when he found out that Katherine Salvio's body was being ehumed, and when the verdict of how she died was murder. He probably blew that off, too...no emotion except for maybe some laughter. What a jerk...I just wonder if there are any other persons that he murdered. It really appears to me that this was too easy for him to murder someone.

He blew it off. Said before the autopsy that her death was an acccident. After the first (unofficial) autopsy he said it was an accident. After the formal autopsy he really hasn't said anything except to complain that LE and the media are out to get him. Funny thing is, how does he know it was an accident unless he was there? He has never made any acknowlegment of homicide or asked that her death be investigated to determine who killed her.

Share-in
06-04-2008, 03:55 AM
He blew it off. Said before the autopsy that her death was an acccident. After the first (unofficial) autopsy he said it was an accident. After the formal autopsy he really hasn't said anything except to complain that LE and the media are out to get him. Funny thing is, how does he know it was an accident unless he was there? He has never made any acknowlegment of homicide or asked that her death be investigated to determine who killed her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for your response mysteriew, That is exactly what I was thinking too (I've highlighted the sentence), that's why I asked. He's never been at a loss for words and why this time...LE is out to get him(?). Do you think he has killed before his last two wives? Thanks again...:blowkiss:

SewingDeb
06-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh shoot! The MySpace has already been taken down and I didn't get to see it.

curiositycat
06-04-2008, 02:29 PM
I figured, if it wasn't put there by DP or friend, it would be. I have a gut feeling this thing will end in an arrest soon! Lordy, I hope so!

Leila
06-04-2008, 03:23 PM

We're seeing the normal reaction from the Savio relatives, who felt from the beginning that Kathleen's death wasn't accidental.

If DP had nothing to do with Kathleen's death, his reaction to the news that her death was a homicide, should have been anger that someone would do this to the mother of his two boys, depriving them of their mother. Even if DP no longer had feelings for Kathleen, this was a women he once loved and the mother of his two boys.

It's DP's insistence that the first autopsy ruling Kathleen's death an accident is the correct one that makes it evident that he needs for it to be accidental, otherwise fingers are going to be pointing to him.

harleysnana
06-04-2008, 07:29 PM
It seems that DrewP isn't as 'popular' or as much of a celebrity as he might think (or hope). First his windows didn't sell. Now....

A "Today Show" cap signed by Drew Peterson is back on eBay but the auction is having even less success then the first attempt to sell the item.
http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/lisle/archive/x61287701/Cap-signed-by-Drew-Peterson-back-on-eBay

From the auction:
"item is sure to gain in value as the case concerning Drew Peterson progresses."

"Again, I do not condone acts of violence and wish to remind everyone that Drew Peterson is still innocent until proven guilty by the American Legal System and assumptions of guilt of any non-proven crime are not my fault. Stacy Peterson's disappearance has not been confirmed to be involuntary at this time and so she cannot be labeled a victim of "human tragedy" at this time, despite the fact that this auction has nothing to do with her other than her disappearance was the topic of discussion on Drew Peterson's Today Show appearance"

:furious:How does this NOT have anything to do with Stacy?
If she wasn't missing there would be NO Today Show appearance
and NO need for the STUPID signature!!! :furious::furious:

Some people make me sick!
I just reported the item:D

mysteriew
06-04-2008, 11:19 PM
We're seeing the normal reaction from the Savio relatives, who felt from the beginning that Kathleen's death wasn't accidental.

If DP had nothing to do with Kathleen's death, his reaction to the news that her death was a homicide, should have been anger that someone would do this to the mother of his two boys, depriving them of their mother. Even if DP no longer had feelings for Kathleen, this was a women he once loved and the mother of his two boys.

It's DP's insistence that the first autopsy ruling Kathleen's death an accident is the correct one that makes it evident that he needs for it to be accidental, otherwise fingers are going to be pointing to him.

LOL, I have to give DrewP credit for one thing..... he is consistent.

Nothing he has done or responded to has seemed "normal" for the situation to me.

Leila
06-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Today is Thursday, the day that the grand jury meets. But today there were no witnesses for the Peterson case. The grand jury heard testimony from people associated with the Lisa Stebic case.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/peterson/990280,JO05_STEBIC_WEB.article

This makes me wonder if the grand jury has concluded their investigation into the death of Kathleen Savio and disappearance of Stacy Peterson?

I feel they may be waiting on the governor's signature on the hearsay bill before handing down and indictment.

closeobserver
06-05-2008, 06:39 PM
From the auction:

"Again, I do not condone acts of violence and wish to remind everyone that Drew Peterson is still innocent until proven guilty by the American Legal System and assumptions of guilt of any non-proven crime are not my fault. Stacy Peterson's disappearance has not been confirmed to be involuntary at this time and so she cannot be labeled a victim of "human tragedy" at this time, :D

People are NOT innocent until proven guilty, they are free until proven guilty. Once they commit a crime, they are guilty. All indications are that Drew is guilty, but so far, the case hasn't been presented. Just as there are times when I know my kids did something even though I don't have hardcore solid proof, it doesn't make them innocent.

closeobserver
06-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Today is Thursday, the day that the grand jury meets. But today there were no witnesses for the Peterson case. The grand jury heard testimony from people associated with the Lisa Stebic case.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/peterson/990280,JO05_STEBIC_WEB.article

This makes me wonder if the grand jury has concluded their investigation into the death of Kathleen Savio and disappearance of Stacy Peterson?

I feel they may be waiting on the governor's signature on the hearsay bill before handing down and indictment.
I somewhat mispoke when I reported about the hearsay bill passing both houses and is only waiting for the gov's signature. The Senate ammended the bill so it needs to go back to the house for concurrence before it can go before the governor.

I believe that charges will not be filed until this bill is passed, or canned. I presents too much of an opportunity to bolster the prosecution's case to not wait for this. Even if it is a couple more months. I'm not sure, but I think the Illinois congress is on break and I don't know when they reconvene. There was some talk over recent days that the Gov may call them back into session because the budget submitted was not balanced. I'm not sure if they can take up finishing this legislature during that time, if they in fact get back in session.

mysteriew
06-05-2008, 10:57 PM

I haven't heard anything about the judge's ruling on whether the boys will testify or not. They could have decided to forgo the boys testimony, the judge could have decided the boys won't testify (though if the judge made an order I think media would have publicized it), or the boys could have already testified.

Though I was thinking today that if he had made a decision on the boys, he very well could have sealed his order so that media couldn't find out. Then it would be a simple matter to sneak the boys into the courthouse for the GJ.

harleysnana
06-05-2008, 11:02 PM
People are NOT innocent until proven guilty, they are free until proven guilty. Once they commit a crime, they are guilty. All indications are that Drew is guilty, but so far, the case hasn't been presented. Just as there are times when I know my kids did something even though I don't have hardcore solid proof, it doesn't make them innocent.

My post said nothing about him being guilty...
I said... how does this hat/ auction have nothing to do with Stacy?

Leila
06-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Chicoliving has posted an interesting article in the media thread about the state wanting to quash Drew Peterson's subpoena for records from the Bolingbrook Police Dept. The state is arguing that the subpoena is too broad.

It appears that the focus of the subpoena would allow Brodsky to examine records beyond the records pertaining to weapon permits for the police officers. I wonder what Joel Brodsky is looking for in the records?

Drew is to appear on June 30th on the illegal weapon charges. That's less than a week away.

DeltaDawn
06-24-2008, 04:31 PM
I think Brodsky will go on a fishing expedition for any fact based info he can get that has to do with Drew. They have not been privy to any of the info from the GJ, the ISP, BBPD or any where else because he has not been charged. So Brodsky is going to take advantage of every opening he has to get the info he wants. He may be looking for work records of who was scheduled when, etc..involving both Kathleen's and Stacy's demise.

mysteriew
06-24-2008, 10:45 PM
At a guess based on Brodsky's interviews with media, DrewP's defense is going to be that he carried the weapon while working and that makes it ok. The state hasn't stated their position other than it is an illegal weapon.

My guess on the supeona issue is that DrewP is looking for further proof that he did carry the weapon at work and that the department was aware of it.

That would be a weakness in the state's case. Because it might make the judge waver on the illegality of the weapon. So they (the state) are continuing with the stand that the weapon was illegal and will try to ignore the issue that the department was aware that he was carrying it. As such they will try to prevent any proof that the department was aware of the weapon being used from entering the court. Their stand would be that it doesn't matter that the department knew, it isn't a part of the case- the gun was still illegal.

DeltaDawn
06-24-2008, 10:59 PM
I don't think they will find an okay for that weapon or the charges would have never been brought against him. That would make the ISP, DA and BBPD look incompetent if they didn't know what weapons were registered to each employee. They would have triple checked their records before they brought these charges..particularily in light of what Drew is suspected of doing to his last 2 wives.

Leila
06-25-2008, 12:17 AM
I don't think they will find an okay for that weapon or the charges would have never been brought against him. That would make the ISP, DA and BBPD look incompetent if they didn't know what weapons were registered to each employee. They would have triple checked their records before they brought these charges..particularily in light of what Drew is suspected of doing to his last 2 wives.

ITA! I'm sure the ISP and BBPD checked records prior to bringing charges.

Leila
06-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Thomas Peterson, the oldest son of Drew Peterson, testified before the grand jury today - June 26, 2008. The younger son, Kristopher, will be testifying at a later date.

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/bolingbrook/peterson/x379976928/Petersons-son-testifies-before-grand-jury

Littledeer
06-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Thomas Peterson, the oldest son of Drew Peterson, testified before the grand jury today - June 26, 2008. The younger son, Kristopher, will be testifying at a later date.

The younger son, Kristopher, will be testifying at a later date.

:woohoo:Wish I was a fly on the wall

Guess DP felt comfortable enough now to let them testify. Wonder why????

mahmoo
06-26-2008, 11:22 PM
I haven't had time to go through all the threads but, has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

concernedperson
06-26-2008, 11:29 PM

http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/I haven't seen this before but it seems apropo. I can't understand why this guy isn't arrested.

Leila
06-27-2008, 02:50 AM

I saw it! If Ashley is going to post the emails DP sent to her and her responses to him, I bet LE is going to be very interested. DP may be stalking young females via the net. :eek:

SewingDeb
06-27-2008, 08:48 AM
This could have a bearing on this case:

Court won't allow statements by killer's victim

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Wednesday that a murder victim's prior statements cannot be used against her killer because it would violate a defendant's constitutional right to confront witnesses who testify against him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080625/ts_nm/usa_court_testimony_dc

DeltaDawn
06-27-2008, 09:06 AM
So glad to hear that Thomas was able to be giving testimony to the GJ yesterday. I am sure he was in there for quite a while and had lots of info. I hope he told the whole truth. I also hpe his lawyer, who Drew paid for, was told to wait outside the GJ hearing room. Otherwise Drew will know every question they asked. I am sure he and Brodsky grilled him after he returned home. I hope he had the guts to stand up to Drew and not let info slip.

DeltaDawn
06-27-2008, 09:09 AM
I saw it! If Ashley is going to post the emails DP sent to her and her responses to him, I bet LE is going to be very interested. DP may be stalking young females via the net. :eek:

Since the webcam is on the internet connection via BPD..could that be a violation of it's use..or do retired LE get to still use the address..anyway they want?

i.b.nora
06-27-2008, 12:10 PM
Since the webcam is on the internet connection via BPD..

There is no indication that his webcam is on a BPD server or in any way connected to the Bolingbrook Police Department. 'bpd' is part of his screen name, she blocked out the rest. Anyone could call themselves 'bpd' or use it in their screen name.

Ciara
06-27-2008, 01:43 PM

I cant wait to see the stuff he has said when she puts it up there. Everytime I see his face, its so smarmy that I want to smash it in with a Jackhammer:)

DeltaDawn
06-27-2008, 01:52 PM
There is no indication that his webcam is on a BPD server or in any way connected to the Bolingbrook Police Department. 'bpd' is part of his screen name, she blocked out the rest. Anyone could call themselves 'bpd' or use it in their screen name.

Thanks Nora..I couldn't figure how he could get away with that.

asher1979
06-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Why can't I remember who Ashley is? I've been racking my brain trying to remember... can anyone clue me in? Thanks!

DeltaDawn
06-27-2008, 10:58 PM
There was an Ashley that wrote a letter to him and dropped it in his mail box. But according to this Ashley's blog she is not that person. She evidently met him over the internet, that 's my best guess at this point until she divulges more info.

asher1979
06-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Thank you, I had searched all over this forum and could only find the mailbox girl. Wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything! :)

Thanks!

mysteriew
06-27-2008, 11:27 PM

ROFL!!! No I hadn't seen it! Love it!

Ok, using bpd as a part of his screen name- showing he is 'trustworthy', he is a retired police officer, 'reassuring' to those who might be squimish about meeting someone from online.

Showing kids, "family" man, again showing how trustworthy, how family oriented he is.

Playing with the stuffed animal- showing how 'soft, non-threatening and sensitive' he is.

The posted email is from April. He was going to propose to her on "Oprah"- 5 months after Stacey went missing, DrewP is legally still married. The girl that got called to the GJ, she also said DrewP proposed to her. Based on the date on the above email and the date that she was interviewed by police- both were talking to DrewP and hearing the same things about the same time. LOL, I guess if you ask enough women to marry you and just keep asking, eventually you might find one that is willing to say yes. He is definately looking though, pulling out all the stops for seduction.

mysteriew
06-27-2008, 11:49 PM

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/bolingbrook/peterson/x379976928/Petersons-son-testifies-before-grand-jury

Sounds like the judge decided the boys had to testify, DrewP probably didn't have anything to do with it.

Ok, Thomas testified this week, I wonder if Kris will testify next week? It would make sense to see the boys last, once everyone else has testified. That way they know what questions to ask the boys, not likely they will come up with further questions and have to call them back.

Somehow I think these two are the last. Once Kris testifies, I cannot think of anyone else or any other reason to hold off, no other witnesses to call. So perhaps the end is getting near, decision time?

A lot is going to depend on these boys testimony. If they go to the GJ and say oh yes, Stacey and Dad argued and Stacey stormed out of the house and didn't come back and Dad didn't leave- it will be hard for the GJ to indict-even with Cass's testimony that one of the boys told her he was babysitting the kids that night.

SillyNilly
06-28-2008, 01:16 AM
Heard tonight that the 15 year old son is subpoenaed to testify for some "special grand" jury about the disappearance of Stacy and the "accidental" drowning of his mother. This could prove interesting! Hope the scumbag Peterson is behind bars soon!

Tom'sGirl
06-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Heard tonight that the 15 year old son is subpoenaed to testify for some "special grand" jury about the disappearance of Stacy and the "accidental" drowning of his mother. This could prove interesting! Hope the scumbag Peterson is behind bars soon!
That took place yesterday...........
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2330607&postcount=562

Leila
06-28-2008, 02:56 AM
If I remember correctly, it was Kris Peterson, who's bedroom is upstairs next to his parents room, who stated to the LE that he heard arguing and then silence.

Leila
06-28-2008, 04:16 PM
A thought on the process............

If Kristopher Peterson testifies this coming Thursday, July 3rd, and if he's the last witness to testify, I would imagine the grand jury would take a break with it being the 4th of July weekend. They would likely meet at the usual time on Thursday, July 10th and start deliberating on all the testimony they've heard and decide if they have enough to indict on either or both cases - Kathleen Savio's death and the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

I think the earliest we might hear something is July 11th or the following Monday, July 14th.

This is, of course, subject to whether or not the grand jury and state attorney decide not to wait on the hearsay law, which looks like it may not materialize as expected.

mysteriew
06-28-2008, 11:07 PM
I agree Leila. They have been covering this once a week for many months. They will need time to review the testimony and relook at the evidence before they make a decision. Your timetable makes sense.

The loss of the hearsay law was a blow, I just hope there will be enough to indict without it.

SeriouslySearching
06-28-2008, 11:17 PM
Gosh...I thought the timeline was the end of this month? Now they are dragging it into July?! Get it OVER with already!

mysteriew
06-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Gosh...I thought the timeline was the end of this month? Now they are dragging it into July?! Get it OVER with already!

LOL, SS that is just our guess. But it is the end of the month, and they still have a kid to interview. And I too believe they will want to deliberate on what they have heard before they make a decision. I would say that the guess of mid July would be conservative.

Nugrandma1
06-29-2008, 12:24 PM
New here but want to put my 2 cents in. This has dragged on so long, I doubt they will do anything with it. His kids must be totally brainwashed by now and would not give any new information to the authorities.

I think the SOB is laughing all the way to the bar. Any women having her picture taken with this man should be taken aside and given a good talking too, and maybe a bit## slap to wake up stupid.....JMHO

DeltaDawn
06-29-2008, 04:08 PM
New here but want to put my 2 cents in. This has dragged on so long, I doubt they will do anything with it. His kids must be totally brainwashed by now and would not give any new information to the authorities.

I think the SOB is laughing all the way to the bar. Any women having her picture taken with this man should be taken aside and given a good talking too, and maybe a bit## slap to wake up stupid.....JMHO

Hi Nugrandma..welcome.

I have to say I respectfully disagree with Drew getting away with these crimes much longer then he has. From the beginning ISP has said they are certain he is the perp in Stacy's case..that came right after they took evidence from his home in early November. Then they have Thomas Morhey under witness protection somewhere, and now they have had many other family, friends, etc to the GJ. I think before the close of July they will make an arrest. I also think they have been hoping that Stacy's body would at some point start to float once the water has warmed up.

Patiently waiting to see what happens to with this gun charge,,I think they have him there also.

Nugrandma1
06-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Oh I hope your right on this one. I really do.

cheko1
06-29-2008, 07:33 PM
When I seen the new pix of DP with the gals at the bar / I was infuriated! I can't wait for this loser to go down the tube! He makes me sick.

I'm with everyone else here & patiently awaiting for his arrest.

Leila
06-29-2008, 09:24 PM
When I seen the new pix of DP with the gals at the bar / I was infuriated! I can't wait for this loser to go down the tube! He makes me sick.

I'm with everyone else here & patiently awaiting for his arrest.

This is a must-see for everyone! A girl named Ashley was communicating with DP through an online dating service. She says she's got a lot of private emails from DP and she's publishing them on her website for all to see. Her purpose is to expose him for what he is. It's a way of showing how truly dispicable DP really is. He asked her to marry him after just a few emails. He was communicating with Ashley at the same time he was dating Kim in April - May.

Here's a link to her website:

Tom'sGirl
06-29-2008, 09:29 PM
This is a must-see for everyone! A girl named Ashley was communicating with DP through an online dating service. She says she's got a lot of private emails from DP and she's publishing them on her website for all to see. Her purpose is to expose him for what he is. It's a way of showing how truly dispicable DP really is. He asked her to marry him after just a few emails. He was communicating with Ashley at the same time he was dating Kim in April - May.

Here's a link to her website:
Posted upthread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2330072&postcount=106

mysteriew
06-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Posted upthread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2330072&postcount=106

Yeah, but it has been updated since I saw it last.

Tom'sGirl
06-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Yeah, but it has been updated since I saw it last.

Thanks mysteriew!

mysteriew
06-29-2008, 11:28 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! He responded to the news about her starting the blog! He said he thought of her as "a believed friend and a potential mate!" His feelings were "waisted" on her.

Go Ashley Go!!!

ETA: ROFLMBO!!! We missed the secret signal on LKL interview! This SOB is a bigger a## than even I thought he was (and I didn't think that was possible!)

2nd ETA: Ok, DrewP was in such a hurry to get his computers back.... I wonder what computer he was using.

031808 Media is talking about DrewP getting his computers back later in the month.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/specials/chi-drew-peterson_18_mar18,0,7677269.story

Yet on 031408 he was talking to Ashley online.
http://bp2.blogger.com/_Murml4Ew6tk/SGcYL6M2eGI/AAAAAAAAAMw/K5HAKmKT_zY/s1600-h/bpd1.jpg

SillyNilly
06-30-2008, 01:11 AM
This guy is the biggest CREEP I've seen in a long time. He simply can't wait for Wife No. 5. Anyone who gets involved with this idiot needs their head examined. I surely hope those that are convinced an arrest is forthcoming I hope you are right. Otherwise, he's getting away with murder TWICE! Personally, I don't think Stacy's body will ever be found. Drew and his eldest son made sure of that!

DeltaDawn
06-30-2008, 10:37 AM
This is so like Drew....and yet he thinks no one will ever see through him. What a fool.

Ashley is one tough lady..hope she is watching her back..because when it comes to Drew...well we know how the story ends.

Tom'sGirl
06-30-2008, 06:25 PM
This guy is the biggest CREEP I've seen in a long time. He simply can't wait for Wife No. 5. Anyone who gets involved with this idiot needs their head examined. I surely hope those that are convinced an arrest is forthcoming I hope you are right. Otherwise, he's getting away with murder TWICE! Personally, I don't think Stacy's body will ever be found. [quote]Drew and his eldest son made sure of that!

Do you really believe Steve is involved?

DeltaDawn
06-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Nah..I don't think that Steve is involved..but I do think he knows that his Dad did kill Kathleen and Stacy. He may not have come to that conclusion earlier..but by now he has...he is hanging in there because he will be the one to take care of the younger kids. Remember he has been under this sociopath's spell since the day he was born...the women are all wrong and Dad is a nice guy. I pray not too much of Drew has rubbed off on him. Then again maybe I am being too kind to him.

mysteriew
06-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Nah..I don't think that Steve is involved..but I do think he knows that his Dad did kill Kathleen and Stacy. He may not have come to that conclusion earlier..but by now he has...he is hanging in there because he will be the one to take care of the younger kids. Remember he has been under this sociopath's spell since the day he was born...the women are all wrong and Dad is a nice guy. I pray not too much of Drew has rubbed off on him. Then again maybe I am being too kind to him.

If/when DrewP is arrested, it isn't for sure that Steve will have anything to do with the kids, though I am sure that is what DrewP will try to make happen. But there is another brother, and both kids have other relatives too.

DeltaDawn
06-30-2008, 10:31 PM
If/when DrewP is arrested, it isn't for sure that Steve will have anything to do with the kids, though I am sure that is what DrewP will try to make happen. But there is another brother, and both kids have other relatives too.

I agree Mystery..I think that the two older boys may want to be with him though because he lived with them while he was going to school for LE.

Those poor kids..I really do wonder what will happen to them after this is all said and done..they probably should all stay together..because that's all they know. I guess we'll have to see how that is handled.

Leila
06-30-2008, 11:11 PM
I think the issue of the children will go before the family court.

I remember a recent case - Darren Mack of Reno, Nevada murdered his ex-wife, shot the judge who presided over their divorce, and fled Reno - June 2006. Their 8-year-old daughter went to her paternal grandmother on an immediate basis, but the maternal grandmother won custody in the past year, with visitation to the Mack side of the family.

Nugrandma1
07-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Heck Drew just went and bought himself a new computer. I'm sure he can afford it. What a creep. As I said I doubt his sons will give any new information to the grand jury. It's in their best interests to keep Daddy out of jail. If they know about what he did they are as guilty as he is.
I have no sympathy for them at all. They dishonor their Mom and Stacy. I doubt her body will be found also.

Niner
07-02-2008, 11:19 AM
LOL! I was reading some of the emails and chat logs between this Ashley and DrewP... too funny!!! Here's a couple of snips from there...

bpd: (3/14/2008 12:02:14AM): Im 54 but I look 30 and act 20

LOL! Looks 30... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: give me a F*** break!! LOL! Come on dude... I agree with the "act 20"!!

and WHAT is THIS about???

bpd (3/29/2008 11:24:50 PM): cant sell her tuff
ashley (3/29/2008 11:24:56 PM): never ?
bpd (3/29/2008 11:25:22 PM): well after a divorce in november

:waitasec: a divorce?? in November??

harleysnana
07-02-2008, 01:23 PM
:waitasec: a divorce?? in November?? [/font][/color]

Has anyone checked to see if drew has filed for divorce?
I wouldn't put it past him to do so to make it look like he
really believes she left with another man.
I don't know how to check or I would.

Niner
07-02-2008, 06:31 PM
don't recall seeing this any where posted - so... will post it here. It a link to the YouTube site, with audio from a radio interview and picture of Dre, etal - he's planning on writing a book and blaming Kathleen's murder on Stacy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWtTyuILfs

hope that link works!! :crazy:

mysteriew
07-03-2008, 04:12 PM
According to 'Ashley' two more alleged girlfriends may be hitting the internet telling about DrewP.

SewingDeb
07-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I think he was quoted as saying he "could" divorce her in November. That's from an article linked a long time ago.

Ciara
07-04-2008, 10:25 PM
What is it about this horrible smarmy man that attracts ANY of these women to him? Kim was half his age.....what in the jaysus do they see in him:waitasec:

itsreenw
07-05-2008, 04:23 AM
"Ashley" is my hero!!! That egotistical SOB really believed that he was wooing her into a relationship via the internet.

He is the saddest excuse for a cop i have ever seen. He used to be an undercover cop yet he thinks he is so charming he didn't even consider the possibility that this was a set up.
Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do.....?????

dottierainbow
07-05-2008, 06:44 AM
Thanks for sharing! I don't put anything past Drew or his sidekick lawyer.don't recall seeing this any where posted - so... will post it here. It a link to the YouTube site, with audio from a radio interview and picture of Dre, etal - he's planning on writing a book and blaming Kathleen's murder on Stacy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWtTyuILfs

hope that link works!! :crazy:

DeltaDawn
07-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Well I guess this info for the book, blaming the murder of Kathleen on Stacy, will be the layout for his defense in Kathleen's murder if this ever gets to trial. Not to mention tainting the jury pool with his sick imagination.

dee10134
07-05-2008, 02:31 PM
What is it about this horrible smarmy man that attracts ANY of these women to him? Kim was half his age.....what in the jaysus do they see in him:waitasec:

Going out on a limb here, but maybe stability, notariaty ("15 minutes of fame"), charm, money (gold-diggers), etc. because it sure as hell ain't looks! :yuck:

Around here (I'm just south of Bolingbrook), Drew Peterson has become somewhat of a joke, almost like a really bad punchline. As much as I hate to say this, I've heard people in bars "joking" about "blue barrels" and it's disgusting to me that the local community isn't appalled by this man's alleged actions. The whole thing has given him this "instant local celebrity" air and maybe THAT is what's attracting the young women to him... :bang:

Ciara
07-05-2008, 04:18 PM
You know what dee?.....I think you may be right about the whole "celebrity" aspect of it as I have seen this myself a few times, but its totally sickening and says alot about the character of people who get involved with the likes of that shcmuck:rolleyes:

dee10134
07-05-2008, 07:12 PM
You know what dee?.....I think you may be right about the whole "celebrity" aspect of it as I have seen this myself a few times, but its totally sickening and says alot about the character of people who get involved with the likes of that shcmuck:rolleyes:

Remember what he said, it very well may just be because he's a good lover and a hopeless romantic... BLECH! :sick:

God it's gross to even say "good lover" and "hopeless romantic" in the same sentence when referring to DP! :yuck:

Moe
07-05-2008, 10:20 PM
He's to selfish to be a good lover.

Ciara
07-05-2008, 10:43 PM
He looked like such a Dork posing with that cuddly toy on Ashley's webcam too:rolleyes:
There was something sad though about seeing his little boy in the background:mad:

dee10134
07-06-2008, 12:34 AM
He looked like such a Dork posing with that cuddly toy on Ashley's webcam too:rolleyes:
There was something sad though about seeing his little boy in the background:mad:

Indeed there was... the fact that his son will have to grow up without a mother is the saddest thing of all!

Ciara
07-06-2008, 01:49 AM
Indeed there was... the fact that his son will have to grow up without a mother is the saddest thing of all!

I know dee and the two older boys I feel REAL sorry for as they have had to go through it TWICE. :mad:

Leila
07-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Going out on a limb here, but maybe stability, notariaty ("15 minutes of fame"), charm, money (gold-diggers), etc. because it sure as hell ain't looks! :yuck:

Around here (I'm just south of Bolingbrook), Drew Peterson has become somewhat of a joke, almost like a really bad punchline. As much as I hate to say this, I've heard people in bars "joking" about "blue barrels" and it's disgusting to me that the local community isn't appalled by this man's alleged actions. The whole thing has given him this "instant local celebrity" air and maybe THAT is what's attracting the young women to him... :bang:

Dee............it never ceases to amaze me that someone could be suspected of committing a terrible crime, and yet there's women attracted to the person.

It's been reported that Scott Peterson gets mail from women that even includes marriage proposals, and there's many convicted murders that get married while in prison or on death row. I can't understand what's going on in the heads of these women? :eek:

Ciara
07-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Dee............it never ceases to amaze me that someone could be suspected of committing a terrible crime, and yet there's women attracted to the person.

It's been reported that Scott Peterson gets mail from women that even includes marriage proposals, and there's many convicted murders that get married while in prison or on death row. I can't understand what's going on in the heads of these women? :eek:

Hi Leila:) I have been on sites where these women are arguing with each other over these killers...several can be writing to one at once and they will argue over who he "really" loves and who he is just "using" for money and stamps and pics etc.......It turns into a right *itchfest. Pathetic they are:waitasec:

mysteriew
07-06-2008, 08:45 PM
According to what I have read, many of the women who try to develop relationships with prisoners are women who fear relationships. With a prisoner, their "man" is not around to be a problem to them. Since they don't see each other often, they usually only see the 'good' parts of their 'man.'

So they have the emotional relationship, with less physical contact and supposedly are content with that. Of course they usually have to convince themselves that he is either innocent or that he was justified in what he did.

I often wonder about the older boys. They are old enough that they know there is a lot going on. I wonder how often they get online, how often they run their mother and Stacey's name. And how they feel when they read about what is suspected, about their father and his antics. Unfeeling as their father says? (and that would worry me). Or searching for answers?

Ciara
07-06-2008, 09:55 PM
The whole thing is just so very sad. Just so very very sad:(

DeltaDawn
07-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Whenis Drew's next court hearing about the semi automatic weapon? I thought that was coming up soon.

chicoliving
07-07-2008, 05:20 PM
July 14th.

PETERSON DREW W 7 14 8 405 130 08CF001169 0 RIFLE <16''/SHOTGUN 1 Preliminary

http://www.willcountycircuitcourt.com/

click "OK"

choose "Public"

click on "P's"

scroll to Drew Peterson

There are two court appearances scheduled for DrewP. The first is for the weapon charge.

Ciara
07-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Thanks for that info chico:)

chicoliving
07-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Yw! :)

DeltaDawn
07-07-2008, 09:16 PM
July 14th.

click "OK"

choose "Public"

click on "P's"

scroll to Drew Peterson

There are two court appearances scheduled for DrewP. The first is for the weapon charge.

Thank you Chico!

DebC
07-08-2008, 07:40 AM
July 14th.

click "OK"

choose "Public"

click on "P's"

scroll to Drew Peterson

What is the second one for?

dee10134
07-08-2008, 09:09 AM
What is the second one for?

From the court schedules:
1.)
PETERSON DREW W
Court Date: 7/14/08
Case: 08CF001169
Charge: RIFLE <16''/SHOTGUN

2.)
PETERSON DREW W
Court Date: 7/17/08
Case: 04P 000188
Ticket: (blank)
Charge: (blank)

I know that the first two digits of the case number indicate the year of the offense/ticket/case. The first one begins with "08" which means the case started in 2008. The second one begins with "04" which indicates this is an older case, from 2004, and probably has something to do with civil issues, not criminal.

DebC
07-08-2008, 10:48 AM
I know that the first two digits of the case number indicate the year of the offense/ticket/case. The first one begins with "08" which means the case started in 2008. The second one begins with "04" which indicates this is an older case, from 2004, and probably has something to do with civil issues, not criminal.

Thanks Dee. I wonder if it's something to do with Kathleen.

Nugrandma1
07-08-2008, 12:13 PM
I can't understand it either, he's nothing to look at, has the sensitivity of a gnat, Is it money he's not rich, so what is it...well maybe he has a "large package". What other way to say it.....awww no not likely. All the sleazy wife killers have groupies. Lot's of crazy women out there looking for "love".

stillblv
07-08-2008, 01:58 PM
I just read this article and found some similarities between this recent case and Stacy's:

Defense attorneys argued during the trial that there was no direct evidence linking their client to Nina Reiser's disappearance and suggested the woman might be living in Europe.

Prosecutors contended the circumstantial evidence against Reiser was strong: The two were involved in a bitter custody dispute, traces of her blood were found in his home and car and witnesses testified she would never have left her children.

The article goes on to say that the husband, convicted of the murder and set to be sentenced TOMORROW, suddenly changed his Not Guilty plea and showed the police exactly where he had buried his wife's body.

Incredible.

Ciara
07-08-2008, 02:07 PM
There is a thread on this site somewhere about the Reiser case. He is just disgusting and I dont believe he should get a lesser sentence after denying it for so long. His arrogance was just amazing....very much like Drew Peterson's really.

dee10134
07-08-2008, 03:48 PM
I can't understand it either, he's nothing to look at, has the sensitivity of a gnat, Is it money he's not rich, so what is it...well maybe he has a "large package". What other way to say it.....awww no not likely. All the sleazy wife killers have groupies. Lot's of crazy women out there looking for "love".

I think the younger women are in it for their "15 minutes of fame," so to speak. He is somewhat of a local celebrity around here. They're just limelight groupies IMHO. That or they're looking for an older man, a father figure that they THINK will spoil them... Who knows?

dee10134
07-08-2008, 03:50 PM
I just read this article and found some similarities between this recent case and Stacy's:

Defense attorneys argued during the trial that there was no direct evidence linking their client to Nina Reiser's disappearance and suggested the woman might be living in Europe.

Prosecutors contended the circumstantial evidence against Reiser was strong: The two were involved in a bitter custody dispute, traces of her blood were found in his home and car and witnesses testified she would never have left her children.

The article goes on to say that the husband, convicted of the murder and set to be sentenced TOMORROW, suddenly changed his Not Guilty plea and showed the police exactly where he had buried his wife's body.

Incredible.

That article says they had cadaver dogs in the area shortly after she went missing and apparently they didn't hit!? Wow...

dee10134
07-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Thanks Dee. I wonder if it's something to do with Kathleen.

I bet it does... Maybe hearing regarding her estate?

mysteriew
07-08-2008, 08:37 PM
From the court schedules:
1.)
PETERSON DREW W
Court Date: 7/14/08
Case: 08CF001169
Charge: RIFLE <16''/SHOTGUN

2.)
PETERSON DREW W
Court Date: 7/17/08
Case: 04P 000188
Ticket: (blank)
Charge: (blank)

Just after the year is a set of letters. The first case is a C, criminal. I would bet that in the second case the P stands for probate. We know they have opened Kathleen's estate probate case, my guess is this is a hearing for it.

mysteriew
07-09-2008, 09:07 PM
According to the article that Chicoliving posted in media thread, the publicist and JAB are denying that DrewP signed up for a premium membership for the adult website and says those posts are forgerys. The publicist does admit that DrewP was 'chatting' with a woman, he says that DrewP 'believes' that Stacy left him and he was mad and wasn't going to be sitting around the house.

They admit there was discussion of a book with a true crime author. But of course they deny there was any discussion of blaming the murder of Kathleen on Stacy.

If there isn't a tape recording, then deny, deny, deny....lol. I hope the authors did make a recording, obviously the blogger did.

mysteriew
07-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Sorry, this is old news. But I was just rereading the June article about DrewP complaining about Sharon's security cameras and it hit me. LOL, DrewP complained about being watched.

But remember the GPS he hung on Stacy? Remember the way he would show up where she was unexpectedly? Remember the way he is said to have made recordings of other wives? Hung GPS on the new girlfriend? But someone watching HIM is wrong?

Sorry for the delayed reaction.

Leila
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
DP's son, Kristopher - age 13, testified before the grand jury today, July 10th.

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/bolingbrook/peterson/x379986164/Drew-Peterson-s-son-appears-before-grand-jury

I wonder if Kris is the last to testify?

mysteriew
07-10-2008, 04:54 PM
I would assume that they would have had the police and labs on early in the hearings. Family members other than the kids also testified early on, as did DrewP's taking the 5th. Then there were the neighbors and friends and the pastor, and later the attorney. Now both kids have testified. Do they have experts testify in the GJ? If so they probably testified at the time the evidence was entered.

I would think that is it. Now it is decision time. I would expect that they will probably take some time to review what they have heard in testimony and review the available evidence, then vote.

mysteriew
07-11-2008, 01:16 PM
According to the article Christine posted in media, the way DrewP talks about his son Kris he sounds a little bit rebellious. Kris came home from the GJ with a headache. That makes him sound a little conflicted. Was he conflicted because he knew what he had to say was going to make his Dad sound bad? Or was he conflicted because in some ways he wanted to say a different version of the truth than what he was told to say?

According to DrewP, Tom's testimony was easier and he made the GJ laugh.

Ciara
07-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Have you seen Ashley's latest offerings on Drewpy Drew? That pic of him with no top on? Ugh! She also shows an email with a matching IP to the IP's on those Adult websites and some more chats. In one of them he is talking about how she could be the most famous woman in America if she goes out with him. I need a sick bucket:bang:

Leila
07-11-2008, 02:00 PM
The only person I can think of who we haven't heard about is Tom Morphey. There's been no report of him testifying before the grand jury. We know that Tom Morphey is in some sort of protective custody or seclusion someplace where DP and JB can't find him.

In this age of technology, where it's becoming common place to have a video link between locations, I've wondered if the grand jury DID hear testimony from Tom Morphey, but it was via video link from his location to the grand jury chambers?

mysteriew
07-11-2008, 02:33 PM
The only person I can think of who we haven't heard about is Tom Morphey. There's been no report of him testifying before the grand jury. We know that Tom Morphey is in some sort of protective custody or seclusion someplace where DP and JB can't find him.

In this age of technology, where it's becoming common place to have a video link between locations, I've wondered if the grand jury DID hear testimony from Tom Morphey, but it was via video link from his location to the grand jury chambers?

Yeah, I had actually forgotten about him. Wouldn't the pros. want to put him on early because his testimony would be one of the most important pieces of the case? The video link is a possibility, but another possibility is that they snuck him into the courthouse. There is always a back way into the courthouse, and into the courtroom (for instance the judges entrances). Since he is police protection it would be likely they would take special precautions to get him into the courthouse.

mysteriew
07-11-2008, 08:52 PM
LOL, on DrewP. He says this is all a croc, he says he doesn't like the media, he says that he hates people always wanting to know what he is doing. And he sends out 'press releases' saying yes, he is going to show up at his court hearing!

Leila
07-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah, I had actually forgotten about him. Wouldn't the pros. want to put him on early because his testimony would be one of the most important pieces of the case? The video link is a possibility, but another possibility is that they snuck him into the courthouse. There is always a back way into the courthouse, and into the courtroom (for instance the judges entrances). Since he is police protection it would be likely they would take special precautions to get him into the courthouse.

Yes.........that's a good possibility too. An unmarked police car pulling up to the entrance where the judge might enter the courthouse would probably work.

I think Tom Morphey's testimony is crucial, and I'm sure he must have testified at some point in the proceedings.

Leila
07-15-2008, 01:29 AM
Drew Peterson went to court today on the gun charge. Joel Brodsky asked that the gun charge be dismissed. The judge is going to give his decision on July 30th.

SeriouslySearching
07-15-2008, 03:14 PM
July 30th: Will this be before or after the Grand Jury decides on the indictments? LOL

Leila
07-15-2008, 11:44 PM
July 30th: Will this be before or after the Grand Jury decides on the indictments? LOL

We can hope! Hoping that the judge's decision comes after the indictments. :)

mysteriew
07-16-2008, 01:12 AM
I'm thinking that if the GJ is going to indict, it will probably be this week or next. I think they are done with witnesses, now all that should be left is to review the evidence and testimony. I would think that most know how they are going to vote by now.

SeriouslySearching
07-16-2008, 01:57 AM
I would hope after all that testimony, but they have to finish up with the Stebic case and another one...don't they? Will all of their indictments be handed down at once or will they do it as they finish each case?

chicoliving
07-16-2008, 02:01 AM
I dunno. It didn't register with me that the grand jury indicted him on the weapons charge until yesterday's article. They've been busy.

SeriouslySearching
07-16-2008, 02:10 AM
I dunno. It didn't register with me that the grand jury indicted him on the weapons charge until yesterday's article. They've been busy.Good point, Chico. They really have been busy! Remind me to move if ever I am called to sit on the GJ! LOL

Leila
07-16-2008, 04:01 AM
I would hope after all that testimony, but they have to finish up with the Stebic case and another one...don't they? Will all of their indictments be handed down at once or will they do it as they finish each case?

I think each case is considered separately........at least that's how they do it here. If they've heard all the testimony in one case, and they're ready to discuss their findings and conclusions and take a vote on that particular case, then it's done. They will continue to hear testimony in other cases, like the Stebic case. They do it as they finish as case.

Did the governor sign the hearsay bill? If he hasn't signed it yet, making it law, that's the last thing that may hold up an indictment.

dee10134
07-16-2008, 09:16 AM
I think each case is considered separately........at least that's how they do it here. If they've heard all the testimony in one case, and they're ready to discuss their findings and conclusions and take a vote on that particular case, then it's done. They will continue to hear testimony in other cases, like the Stebic case. They do it as they finish as case.

Did the governor sign the hearsay bill? If he hasn't signed it yet, making it law, that's the last thing that may hold up an indictment.

I wouldn't bet on this hearsay bill. The Supreme Court struck down California's and I'm willing to bet someone will challenge Illinois' hearsay bill if/when it is signed into law by the Governor.

dee10134
07-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Here's the Illinois General Assembly page for the "Hearsay Rule:"

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=2718&GAID=9&GA=95&DocTypeID=SB&LegID=37188&SessionID=51

Looks like it's still sitting and waiting for Governor Blagojevich to sign it.

fran
07-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Hey! Did you all see this? It's in the media link.

Once AGAIN, Drew and Brodsky are proven :liar:s.

Oh, my, my, my...........what will the neighbors think?:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.gun.2.772600.html

Friends Say They Kept Drew Peterson's 'Secret Gun'
Peterson's Attorney: There Is No Such Gun

<<<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>>>

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, has denied there was such a gun.

He mocked Ric Mims, a former friend of Peterson's, on CNN's "Nancy Grace" show after Mims said Peterson showed him the gun, saying, "Hey [the police] didn't find this one." Mims said Peterson was "chuckling."

On the show, Brodsky called the claim "simply another fabrication of slick Ric Mims."

"He's trying to sell another story to the National Enquirer now that he's run out of money," Brodsky added.

But other friends of Peterson, Len Wawczak and his wife, Paula Stark, say Peterson signed the folding gun over to Paula Stark the day after the State Police pulled Peterson's firearm owner's identification card.

Stark and Wawczak made the admission after being confronted with a State Police evidence receipt for a Ruger .357 Magnum revolver and a North American Arms .22-caliber revolver seized from their home March 19. Stark's name is on the receipt.

The couple said the .22 is the folding gun Mims spoke of on the "Nancy Grace" show.

thesleuther
07-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Any rational person knows that Drew Peterson is an absolute liar. I can't wait for this stuff to be brought out in court. The more lies he tells and the sneakier he can be shown to be, the better for the prosecution. Keep talking Drew you blithering, slithering idiot.

i.b.nora
07-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Stark and Wawczak made the admission after being confronted with a State Police evidence receipt for a Ruger .357 Magnum revolver and a North American Arms .22-caliber revolver seized from their home March 19. Stark's name is on the receipt.

The couple said the .22 is the folding gun Mims spoke of on the "Nancy Grace" show.

These are new names to me. Not liking these people at all.

mysteriew
07-18-2008, 03:58 AM
:offtopic: I finally got around to looking at the new smilies and I feel like a :newbie: again so I have to practice....

:puffy: :clown: ex:cop: and his :crosseyed: legal :beagle-flip: think that with enough :talker:, :spinner:, :censored:, :other_beatingA_Dead, and :rage: they can cause everyone to :HBwhiteflag: and become :Benny_monkeysmilies. But they are in for a suprise when :gavel: and ex :cop: goes to :behindbar and the :beagle: gets :cow:'d

:saythat:

dee10134
07-18-2008, 11:13 AM
After reading Ashley's blog, I find Drew Peterson to be the most disgusting, vile, waste of human life on the face of the planet. I have absolutely NO doubts that this man killed his wives.

He seems to think of them as pawns, just like how he uses his children as pawns to get women. I bet he pulled the same lines on Stacy too, that he tried using on Ashley. He itemized Stacy's plastic surgeries almost like he was itemizing an investment. He thinks of women as nothing more than property, to be maintained, used, and tossed away when he's done with them.

thesleuther
07-18-2008, 07:49 PM
After reading Ashley's blog, I find Drew Peterson to be the most disgusting, vile, waste of human life on the face of the planet. I have absolutely NO doubts that this man killed his wives.

He seems to think of them as pawns, just like how he uses his children as pawns to get women. I bet he pulled the same lines on Stacy too, that he tried using on Ashley. He itemized Stacy's plastic surgeries almost like he was itemizing an investment. He thinks of women as nothing more than property, to be maintained, used, and tossed away when he's done with them.

Yep.:clap::clap::clap:

DeltaDawn
07-18-2008, 09:29 PM
I wouldn't bet on this hearsay bill. The Supreme Court struck down California's and I'm willing to bet someone will challenge Illinois' hearsay bill if/when it is signed into law by the Governor.

I thought that when the Supreme Court struck down California's hearsay bill, they did give instruction on how a hearsay bill could be written and still pass the Supreme Court litmus test.

Hopefully, Illinois law maker's took that info into consideration when they constructed their bill. I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

DeltaDawn
07-18-2008, 09:31 PM

These are knew names to us. I find that water and people seek their own level.. pals with Drew..nuff said.

closeobserver
07-18-2008, 10:30 PM
I thought that when the Supreme Court struck down California's hearsay bill, they did give instruction on how a hearsay bill could be written and still pass the Supreme Court litmus test.

Hopefully, Illinois law maker's took that info into consideration when they constructed their bill. I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.
The Supreme Court did send it back to California with recommendations on how they can rewrite the law to make it constitutional...from what I understand.

drip~drop
07-19-2008, 01:17 AM
DrewP is on vacation. Off to Florida.

I can't believe he was allowed to go.:mad:

TGIRecovered
07-19-2008, 02:48 AM
:offtopic: I finally got around to looking at the new smilies and I feel like a :newbie: again so I have to practice....

:puffy: :clown: ex:cop: and his :crosseyed: legal :beagle-flip: think that with enough :talker:, :spinner:, :censored:, :other_beatingA_Dead, and :rage: they can cause everyone to :HBwhiteflag: and become :Benny_monkeysmilies. But they are in for a suprise when :gavel: and ex :cop: goes to :behindbar and the :beagle: gets :cow:'d

:saythat:

Cute!

I saw all the new ones too, but there are so many I have a hard time deciding which to use, so I haven't yet.

Back to DrewP, do we have one with saggy pants?Yuck. Baggy eyes, maybe?

Susan

mysteriew
07-19-2008, 04:44 AM
Cute!

I saw all the new ones too, but there are so many I have a hard time deciding which to use, so I haven't yet.

Back to DrewP, do we have one with saggy pants?Yuck. Baggy eyes, maybe?

Susan

LOL, I put in puffy clown.

I wonder who DrewP is taking to Fla. with him? And does she have her parents consent to go?

chicoliving
07-19-2008, 04:46 AM
LOL, I put in puffy clown.

I wonder who DrewP is taking to Fla. with him? And does she have her parents consent to go?

Oh mysteriew, I just spewed cola all over the place! LOL

dee10134
07-19-2008, 01:56 PM
The Supreme Court did send it back to California with recommendations on how they can rewrite the law to make it constitutional...from what I understand.

I guess we will just wait and see.

asher1979
07-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Check out Ashley's blog... Lew's on there. Apparently his wife doesn't mind babysitting all the children while he and Drew tomcat around with young girls. Who knows what they actually tell her, though. She could be totally oblivious to the things mentioned on Ashley's blog.

mysteriew
07-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Oh mysteriew, I just spewed cola all over the place! LOL

LOL, I always try so hard to be witty, but somehow fail. You are the first one that I have ever been able to get to spit on their screen!

justbetweenus
07-21-2008, 01:09 AM
Check out Ashley's blog... Lew's on there. Apparently his wife doesn't mind babysitting all the children while he and Drew tomcat around with young girls. Who knows what they actually tell her, though. She could be totally oblivious to the things mentioned on Ashley's blog.

I wasn't able to find his specific post, (there are so many) but after reading her latest entries, and how gungho he wanted to meet Ashly after only one day to vacation with his family, makes me really wonder what his real intentions were. Was he serious, and was he using his children just to entice her so that she would feel more safe? Maybe I read too many serial killer stories.

I guess though he wouldn't have used his real name. I pray like I'm sure all of you do that he is arrested soon.

Lisa Too
07-22-2008, 11:38 PM

Channel 5 (NBC5Chicago) reported tonight that Stark and Warwcyk wore wires from November until mid-June, and the Sun-Times will report tomorrow some of the unsavory details of the conversations they caught during that time period:

http://www.nbc5.com/news/16959854/detail.html?dl=mainclick

Tune in, it's getting hot!

Liz
07-23-2008, 09:40 AM
This is getting really gooood! I haven't read the article yet (or even found it) but America's Newsroom is reporting that :laugh: two of Drew's good buddies wore wires for months, while visiting Drew!

Apparently he commented about how stupid of those cops that investigated Kathleen's death, that found her in a dry bathtub.

Also, he supposedly remarked about how dumb he was to not have had Kathleen's body cremated!

WTG, DAD (Dumb Arse Drew)! LOL!

BTW Mysteriew, I loved your line above, too! :D

dee10134
07-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Drew's pals wore wire

SEARCHING FOR STACY | Drew's chilling words caught on tape

July 23, 2008
BY JOE HOSEY Sun-Times News Group
Drew Peterson likes to talk an awful lot — especially for a guy whose third wife was murdered and fourth wife is missing.
And now two of his closest friends say they caught it all, cooperating with State Police by wearing a wire and recording seven months of intimate conversations with the former Bolingbrook cop.

More at link: http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1069491,boling072308.stng

dee10134
07-23-2008, 10:12 AM
I don't know about this. I'm sure it's true they wore a wire, BUT my problem with it is that they're releasing evidence (with our without ISP's approval) and this could give Drew P. and Brodsky the ammo they need to move the trial out of Will County by claiming that they've tainted the jury pool..... JMHO.

I'm on the lookout for more updates and will post when I find anything new.

concernedperson
07-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Boy, this is rich. I can't believe Peterson is trying to side step the wires too. He is saying they tried to borrow money and this is why they are saying these things. Does he really think he can get those wires thrown out? This guy is something else. I hope they arrest him soon.

stillblv
07-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Brodsky is saying it "ain't true"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson-wire-web-jul24,0,5006.story

More Jerry Springer saga....:rolleyes:

Liz
07-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Boy, this is rich. I can't believe Peterson is trying to side step the wires too. He is saying they tried to borrow money and this is why they are saying these things. Does he really think he can get those wires thrown out? This guy is something else. I hope they arrest him soon.

CP-
Isn't it (rich)? Everyone in the entire world is lying EXCEPT for Drew Peterson!

fran
07-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Poor Drew..............NOT!:rolleyes:

Everyone wants $$ from him and will try to bring him down. Everyone else is lying. People drop like flies around him and he's INNOCENT I tell ya! :eek:

LOL,........tic, toc, tic, toc,............

I hear the handcuff keys ratteling.
I see DrewP looking over his shoulder.

tic, toc, tic, toc................

Just a matter of time Drew, tic, toc, tic, toc.....:behindbar

JMHO
fran

fran
07-23-2008, 11:10 AM
I don't know about this. I'm sure it's true they wore a wire, BUT my problem with it is that they're releasing evidence (with our without ISP's approval) and this could give Drew P. and Brodsky the ammo they need to move the trial out of Will County by claiming that they've tainted the jury pool..... JMHO.

LOL, don't worry dee

It doesn't matter where they try him, the 'evidence' goes with the trial!:waitasec:

LOL, this is RICH! We can't make this stuff up. No one would believe it!:woohoo:

JMHO
fran

fran
07-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Brodsky is saying it "ain't true"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson-wire-web-jul24,0,5006.story

More Jerry Springer saga....:rolleyes:

OMGosh!

I wonder if Drew has contacted Jerry?:crazy:

This is crazy, isn't it?

You gotta love the guy. Just like a Timex, he just keeps giving and giving and giving and giving.:bang:

JMHO
fran

dee10134
07-23-2008, 11:13 AM
LOL, don't worry dee

It doesn't matter where they try him, the 'evidence' goes with the trial!:waitasec:

LOL, this is RICH! We can't make this stuff up. No one would believe it!:woohoo:

JMHO
fran

Damn right it's rich! LOL

I'm just saying.... I want it in Will County because I'd love to be on this jury.... :crazy:

dee10134
07-23-2008, 11:14 AM
OMGosh!

I wonder if Drew has contacted Jerry?:crazy:

This is crazy, isn't it?

You gotta love the guy. Just like a Timex, he just keeps giving and giving and giving and giving.:bang:

JMHO
fran]

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!! :crazy::applause:

TGIRecovered
07-23-2008, 11:15 AM

That's what they always say when money has exchanged hands for nefarious reasons. It wasn't a payoff or a bribe, it was a loan. Gimme a break!

fran
07-23-2008, 11:16 AM
OK, just a note, I know my last few posts have been poking fun. I know this is a sad situation and terrible that two beautiful lives have been cut short and I think we all know by who.

But, this case has gone on so long, I just can't help myself. And the POI (forgot, have they said he was?)......anyway, is an.........ok, I won't call him any names........but...........

This entire situation is soooo bizarre. Like my previous post, this POI keeps giving and giving and giving,............evidence ............

What is he thinking?:bang:

JMHO
fran

mysteriew
07-23-2008, 11:16 AM

Not saying he won't get a change of venue (and not saying that that wouldn't be a bad thing), but with all of DrewP's and JAB's media appearances, LKL, GMA, and all of those 'press releases' a judge has grounds to refuse to allow the change.

I haven't read the articles yet, but love it. DrewP talking on tape! My how he loves to talk. No wonder the cops have been silent all this time. They had something up their sleeve. My guess is that the couple and the tapes have already been in front of the GJ and that is why they are talking now.

Let's see, per DrewP Kathleen was what? Stacy was losing it, Morphey was an alcoholic, now the couple are money grubbers. Does DrewP know anyone who in his mind doesn't have some kind of problem, or is that only the ones who know something about him?

fran
07-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Drew was LE and he knows the case against him is most all circumstantial. Somehow he thinks they can't convict him with just circumstantial evidence. But, he's wrong, wrong, wrong........Doesn't he remember the Scott Peterson Trial?

Scott sits on DeathRow in California still saying he's innocent. :behindbar

It's not going to be one, two, three pieces of 'circumtantial evidence' that a jury is going to have to review on these cases. The mound of 'circumstances' pointing to HE DID IT is growing daily. Soon it will NOT be something that a jury will ignore. Heck, it's most likely to that level now!

I'm glad that although he stopped giving interviews ,which I'm sure LE has managed to find one or two that could be used against him in court, that he was still talking to his friends and LE was on the ball behind the scenes.

Get some popcorn people. This ought to be good!:)

JMHO
fran

fran
07-23-2008, 11:39 AM
So, let me get this straight.......

Drew said he expected to be tried for Stacy's death, found innocent, and by the time they find her body, it'll be too late to prosecute him again because of double jeoprady.

But,..:waitasec:..I thought Stacy ran away with another man. Brodsky even said they have PI's looking for her around the world. I think they're using the internet, but HEY! Whatever works.:rolleyes:

So............HOW DOES DREW KNOW THERE IS A 'BODY'? HOW DOES HE KNOW IT'LL BE FOUND? HOW DOES HE KNOW SHE'S NOT ON A BEACH SOMEWHERE?

Drew, you just hung yourself!

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

:behindbarArrest that man! and throw away the key!:behindbar

We definitely can put this on a segment of 'Dumb Criminals.':bang:

pfft
fran

stillblv
07-23-2008, 11:40 AM
Damn right it's rich! LOL

I'm just saying.... I want it in Will County because I'd love to be on this jury.... :crazy:

I'll be sitting right next to you!

Liz
07-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Just like a Timex, he just keeps giving and giving and giving and giving.

LOL~ I thought they took a licking and kept on ticking, Fran! ;)

I think Drew reminds me of the Chatty Cathy doll I had when I was a kid, only no one has to pull the string to make him talk! Yadda, yadda, yadda ... blah, blah, blah .... he just doesn't know when to stfu!

Also, thanks to the members who linked the stories (stillblv and dee)!

fran
07-23-2008, 11:48 AM
I think Mr. Brodsky should weigh his words to the press VERY CAREFULLY. :waitasec:He has heard of the term 'slander' I'm sure. He MUST realize this is ALL ON TAPE!:eek:

When you lie with flees, you get bit!:bang:

Just sayin'
fran

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.friends.2.777644.html

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― Drew Peterson's attorney is speaking out, after friends of the former Bolingbrook police sergeant taped their private conversations with him.

As CBS 2's Joanie Lum reports, Peterson attorney Joel Brodsky said the couple just wants to "sell their story," and that they are trying to extort money from his client. Brodsky also questions why the sensitive information they claim to possess would be released now.

mysteriew
07-23-2008, 12:12 PM
What's being released is not what is on tape according to one article. The statement about Kathleen and the dry bathtub sounds like something that was said not long after her death. DrewP evidently planned on being taken to trial before Stacy's body was found, hoping that would allow him an aquittal. So all his 'quips' and taunts may be planned. They were hoping to inflame public outrage and force his being taken to trial too quickly. If they took it to trial and didn't have the evidence, then he would get off scott free. However, it looks like he did miscalulate. He didn't plan on Kathleen being exhumed. And he didn't think his good buddies would wear a wire.

She actually went up in the airplane with him. And he put the moves on the long time girlfriend of his good friend!

Reporters went to DrewP's door but he wouldn't open it. He said he was (okay, take a deep breath) he was naked and couldn't open the door. I think he was afraid to face the reporters while he was angry and wanted to wait until he got his game face on.

This info being released now, at this time is to put pressure on DrewP. I don't know what they are looking for, him to run, excited utterances or what but IMO they did have reason for this info to be released at this time. IMO, we will hear about an indictment and arrest next week.

fran
07-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks mysteriew:
I figured they released this info on purpose. They're probably hoping he'll do something stupid. Like SP and go to the 'scene' if you know what I mean.

So, you think there will be an arrest soon? Good!

I sincerely hope there is an arrest. I hate when these guys get away with this, and IMHO, he has. TWICE!!! That we know of.:eek:

One thing that really bugs me is he's so arrogant. I can't wait for LE to take him down a notch or two!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

mysteriew
07-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Response from the Peterson camp.
http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/reporters-notebook-brodsky-responds-to-wiretap-allegations/

LOL, in a perverse way I enjoy reading Brodsky's responses which is unusual for me. He can't just tell a story and leave it alone. He has to make sure all the bases are covered which gives some question as to what is really true. Either the couple made it up to get money, they are doing it out of anger because DrewP wouldn't give them money, ISP did get them to do it and now they are going to be arrested because they released the info to the media or DrewP didn't say anything incriminating. My theory, the more explanations he gives the more worried he is, and this time he is extremely worried!

My thoughts: The info about the gun was released just last week. Now the info about the wire. It is planned. And if the couple was looking for money, it wouldn't have come out in the local paper they would have given it to the tabloids.

closeobserver
07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Drew had a lot of associates in dirty dealings. I feel it is a strong possibility the ISP had something on this couple and offered them immunity to wear the wires. How else could they talk them into doing it for so long. I know his story about his father, but she had no reason to do so, unless she was pressured.

The additional info they got from them could be even much deeper than people are considering at this point.

fran
07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
I put this on the media thread. An interview with DrewP where you don't have to look at his mug!

:D
fran

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Peterson-Im-sure-everything-played-will-clear-me-/1216831490.html

DeltaDawn
07-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Drew had a lot of associates in dirty dealings. I feel it is a strong possibility the ISP had something on this couple and offered them immunity to wear the wires. How else could they talk them into doing it for so long. I know his story about his father, but she had no reason to do so, unless she was pressured.

The additional info they got from them could be even much deeper than people are considering at this point.

I agree closeobserver and great point. There are lots of questionable people around Drew, along with his dirty dealings...great time for them to come clean and help out for immunity.

Brodsky said in one of the articles that Dreew gave the couple the guns, that there was nothing wrong with that. Well to my thinking, they were guns he should've turned over to the LE, remember Brodsky saying Rick Mimms ied there were no folding guns. Brodsky is a fool and a liar..and a very bad attorney.

On a side note Joe Hosey's book about Drew..Fatal Vows.. is being released in September of this year. So Brodsky is just going to have to put up with a nation of people knowing he and his client are a pair of fools and a change of venue would only be possible to the North Pole.

mysteriew
07-23-2008, 07:48 PM
I have a question. Does anyone remember the inital supoena where they took the guns? Did it list the weapons specifically or was it written for all guns? If it was written for all weapons, then by DrewP holding on to that one, didn't DrewP break the law by withholding it? (and btw, I think possibly that was the murder weapon)

christine2448
07-23-2008, 07:53 PM
OK, just a note, I know my last few posts have been poking fun. I know this is a sad situation and terrible that two beautiful lives have been cut short and I think we all know by who.

But, this case has gone on so long, I just can't help myself. And the POI (forgot, have they said he was?)......anyway, is an.........ok, I won't call him any names........but...........

This entire situation is soooo bizarre. Like my previous post, this POI keeps giving and giving and giving,............evidence ............

What is he thinking?:bang:

JMHO
fran

(((((((((((((((fran)))))))))))))))) I so get what yer saying. It's OK to celebrate.....we are here for the victims, this is a victory for his victims!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just heard, can't wait to read up on what you are saying and what happened..I just know the basics.

mysteriew
07-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Impact Of Wiretaps On Drew Peterson's Wives' Cases
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.wiretap.2.778567.html

An uninvolved attorney is dissing the fact that the couple went public with info. Main objections seem to be that them releasing the info could interfere with a cooperating witness. That releasing the info puts the motivation in question. Also that releasing wiretap info is illegal.

But I believe it is planned by the prosecution, some type of pressure tactic. What was it, a week ago that the news came out about the couple giving police the guns? The wire tap info didn't come out then. And then this week news that they had done the wiretap. And at least one article I saw (I believe it was the Sun Times) gave me the feeling that the info they are releasing is not from the wiretap, that it is info from before the wiretap. The wiretap may have been because the couple went to police with the info that they have talked about.

I did notice though that the couple has not said they went before the GJ with their info.

thesleuther
07-23-2008, 11:57 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how dumb criminals really are.

Drew Peterson - and others like him - are so enamored with themselves that they think everyone else is as well. Imagine being so smug and arrogant that you think normal people would keep quiet and be on your side with regard to a murder or 2 murders. Even besmirching their memories is so egregious to most of us - yet he thinks everyone else despised these women as much as he did and will find jokes funny.

Even when I can hardly stand a person, when they are going through real trials and tribulations in life, I wish them only the best. I simply will never cease to be amazed at people like Drew Peterson.

I do hope that investigators and prosecutors at some point, are confidant in their abilities to bring this man to at least one trial with an outcome of premeditated murder in the first degree as well as abuse of a corpse.

Disgusting slime. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Vegas Bride
07-24-2008, 01:35 AM
I haven't been coming to this thread for a while now because I was just so frustrated and depressed about DrewP still walking around free and nothing seemed to be happening to change that. I was so happy tonight to hear about the wiretappings. The tide is turning and soon I do believe we're going to see a video of DrewP handcuffed and being lead to jail.
I do worry about the kids and hope one day they be safe.

VB

SeriouslySearching
07-24-2008, 03:33 AM
I can't believe this thread isn't bouncing off the walls about the wiretap info. Interesting! Are we that over DP already?! I was rather excited when I heard about it myself.

Watching the reporter on Greta, she said that Sharon verified that ISP were involved with this and it did happen as the couple said it did. There must be a reason that the ISP wants the information out there and I am guessing it has all to do with pressure being firmly applied to DP. With the GJ wrapping up and his future looming in the distance...I think they really want to see him sweat. I also believe they want him to realize he cannot trust ANYONE. This entire time I have had to wonder if his good friend Steve C. might be working with them.

Leila
07-24-2008, 04:39 AM
I heard it first on Nancy Grace, and then later last night, CNN Headline News spent quite a bit of time discussing it with two attorneys.

I think they've nailed DP and I suspect this is a calculated move by the ISP, just releasing a few nuggets of info to the media, to pressure DP.

I think an indictment is in the very near future. A week from today is the gun hearing too.

mysteriew
07-24-2008, 08:32 AM
You know it is amazing what DrewP and JAB believe the public will accept. Since the taping, DrewP talks about Len being delusional, about how he never trusted them, how he didn't like them, about how money grubbing they were.

Yet he liked and trusted them enough to give the gun to them when LE didn't manage to get it (think about the potential for blackmail.) He liked them well enough to let Paula babysit his kids. And he liked and trusted Len well enough to be talking about him with Ashely and hoping/making plans to bring him in on his meeting with Ashley. And that info was released before the taping info came out.

But the public is not supposed to believe that DrewP would talk about things he did wrong in his 'disposal' of his wives. And of course he would never talk to Paula about modeling Stacey's clothes or come on to Paula. Of course we are supposed to disbelieve them- because he denies it and that should be enough.

mysteriew
07-24-2008, 08:37 AM
"I go off what I've been told," Wawczak said. "An arrest is imminent on him."

Wawczak said there are many recorded conversations he can't talk about, but he did say Peterson claimed to be confident that police had no case.
http://cbs2chicago.com/morningsarchive/drew.peterson.wire.2.778777.html

Details in the article about how the taping was accomplished. A mike and a camera at their home. Earlier articles indicate that Paula also wore a wire.