PDA

View Full Version : Theories: Who and Why?

Pages : [1] 2 3

SeriouslySearching
06-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Please post your theories here. We can discuss them on the normal discussion threads.

Busylady
06-24-2008, 02:09 AM
I go back and forth. Part of me thinks a kid did this, and then possibly a parent of the kid came to make sure the two girls where dead so that his kid would not get in trouble. Problem with that is not very much time for that to happen.

It doesnt make sense to me that in such a small town, a stranger would be parked at an angle on the road and draw more attention to themselves if they had just committed a crime. If someone was there committing a crime, such as a drug deal etc they would try to basically stay hidden not sitting in the middle of the road. What throws me is several witness saw this man (do not know if that means 2,3,4, or 5?) then he had to be there for a period of time, unless we believe that many people drove down this road one right after the other and saw him. If that is the case then you would think there was pretty much constant traffic and someone would of seen him shoot the girls.

I just feel like there is a big piece of the puzzle we are missing.

Morag
06-24-2008, 05:41 AM
From the transcripts thread:

GRACE: Well, have they determined the angle of the trajectory, the angle of the bullet? Because if that were true, someone shot from above, you could clearly see the angle entry, exit at the lower back.

JESSICA BROWN: We do have a good idea of the trajectory at this point in time, but I can`t get into further details with you. But we`re looking at everything. We`re not taking anything lightly here.

I think these girls were shot by someone standing in the back of a pickup. I think the truck full of boys with guns is too hard to ignore in this case.

Garnan
06-26-2008, 03:11 PM
I think it has something to do with the little dog. Perhaps as they were walking some idiot pointed a gun at the dog and taunted the girls. They went ballastic, he stops and a physical confrontation gets out of hand.

oceanblueeyes
06-26-2008, 03:42 PM
I am believing more and more it was a random act based on the opportunity and the desire of the killer or killers. What the motive may be imo will be senseless when known and if this crime is ever solved.

I am leaning in this direction because if the perps are known to the victims LE are much quicker to track that link down. When there is no attachment at all to the victims then it is a much harder case for LE to solve trying to link who the killer or killers could be. When the perp is unknown in the area and only composite sketches can be made and true identity remaining unknown it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I know there are no assurances at all that evil can't pierce a quiet rural community right out of the blue shattering their safety zone. Senseless crime can happen anywhere at anytime for any reason or for no reason at all.

I think that is why OSBI has widened their search nationally. They are pulling out all the stops in order to find this man. IMO, they know how dangerous he is and he is still out there and could be anywhere by now.

imoo

Simplicity
08-25-2008, 05:15 AM
This case is haunting. I now believe that teens have committed this horrendous crime. My reasoning is simple.

I live in a rural mountain region, population very small. A lot of young males and females shoot weapons. Target practicing is not unusual.

If an adult had committed these murders, they would have shot them both just once. Experienced hunters would know how to kill.

The first time, inexperienced predator would riddle with bullets to ensure his prey is not getting up. This is my theory.

And, shooting these girls many times would have allowed a lot of disturbance among residents in this community. Kids would not consider someone hearing the shots.

Adults would not have shot more than two times! :waitasec:

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 01:12 PM
This case is haunting. I now believe that teens have committed this horrendous crime. My reasoning is simple.
:waitasec:

I am leaning toward your simple theory. It makes so much more sense,
especially now with the road blocks. I also think it is now a familar local. Not even a known mean person per say but maybe just someone that just acts on impulse or not mature enough to handle emotions of anger or whatever.

tapu
08-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Ever any suggestion it might be girls?

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 02:22 PM
No not really & the Girl Population seems so small. I see girls being vengeful in a different manor. Beating up Or nasty remarks on web pages. Guns seem more male to me.

You know I was talking to my hubby about this & I really don't want to admit it but the reason I will is for our girls, I will tell a story on myself.

When I first started going to the gun range about 5 yrs ago or so He was teaching me about guns..shooting ect. I was handed a 9mm auto.. he wanted me learn how to load it ect. Thank God we were alone at the indoor range. I had to put the clip in the end of the pistol grip then turn a little button then I would aim & fire. Well It had a "hair trigger & I had my finger on the trigger... you should not do that until you are ready to fire.. well I scared myself to death I shot the roof of the range before I knew what happen. I looked at him he said I looked like I had seen a ghost or something. I was so scared of that gun I put it down & did not pick up another gun for 2 years. I mean it went off twice bang bang so fast so scarey. There is so much power there and you do not realize it.
I could've killed us it would have been that easy.
I am just saying maybe the murders did not start out to be murders maybe they were being bullied or threatened & something happened.
I don't know.. I am just typing and thinking at the same time. LOL

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 02:26 PM
I am leaning toward your simple theory. It makes so much more sense,
especially now with the road blocks. I also think it is now a familar local. Not even a known mean person per say but maybe just someone that just acts on impulse or not mature enough to handle emotions of anger or whatever.

I am also feeling very strongly, that this may be the case. It's just a gut feeling, something I have had from the beginning, and I was trying to say that back when I stated that the answer may just be right under our noses and we cant or REFUSE to see it!

I am beginning to feel like others are feeling this way too, since almost every other avenue has practically been exhausted.

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 02:36 PM
So if something like what I said happened to the girls how would a person be charged? It could go so many ways.. Accidental Murder is there such a thing? If they didn't premeditate to really murder them ..Oh I just don't know what to think anymore.
It is almost like getting out the crazy eight ball & asking it !!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

KeyboardPlayer
08-25-2008, 02:44 PM
So if something like what I said happened to the girls how would a person be charged? It could go so many ways.. Accidental Murder is there such a thing? If they didn't premeditate to really murder them ..Oh I just don't know what to think anymore.
It is almost like getting out the crazy eight ball & asking it !!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
If it indeed were "accidental murder", I would call it involuntary or voluntary manslaughter. But in my opinion, 13 shots just doesn't seem accidental.

Believe me, you're not alone, GS... I have so many possibilities and thoughts running around my head about this it's crazy (or maybe I'm crazy, I don't know lol) :D

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 02:51 PM
If it indeed were "accidental murder", I would call it involuntary or voluntary manslaughter. But in my opinion, 13 shots just doesn't seem accidental.

Believe me, you're not alone, GS... I have so many possibilities and thoughts running around my head about this it's crazy (or maybe I'm crazy, I don't know lol) :D
Good point Keyboard
Have you ever seen the TV show 7 days... I wish I could that !!

It just seems that there has to be a way of solving this. Do you really think they gave ALL the family members in the area a poly? Can they make people on the block so to speak take a poly?

KeyboardPlayer
08-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Good point Keyboard

It just seems that there has to be a way of solving this. Do you really think they gave ALL the family members in the area a poly? Can they make people on the block so to speak take a poly?

LOL you and me both!

I refuse to believe that they have exhausted all possibilities at this point. Maybe they have more ideas but are reluctant to release them (that would prevent the killer(s) from having a chance to prepare).

Besides, it probably wouldn't be that tough to give everybody in Weleetka a poly since they only have what, ~1000 people? A good majority of those could be ruled out rather quickly I would think...

I'm sorry, that sounds bad... but until we know more, what else are we supposed to think? :confused:

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 03:11 PM
So true..You are probably correct. They must be up to something.. Try to flush them out or make them think they know something & they will trip themselves up. It was a lucky break for the killer(s) that it rained & the road was graded. JMO

KeyboardPlayer
08-25-2008, 03:19 PM
So true..You are probably correct. They must be up to something.. Try to flush them out or make them think they know something & they will trip themselves up. It was a lucky break for the killer(s) that it rained & the road was graded. JMO

I have to believe that. I can't possibly imagine them resting on their laurels waiting for the magic phone call with the name of the killer(s). They want to catch this person as much as we all WANT them to. :)

Sooner Fan#1
08-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Personally, I think PP did kill the girls. #1 why did it take so long to call 911. # 2 It always bother me that he Kept repeating over and over. "I decribed it once and I'm not going to again. (maybe he was afraid he would contradict himself? #3 I think maybe he WAS sexually abusing the girls in some way. #4 More so now than ever, there seems to be some "problems" between Vickie and Peter. This is my opinion only.

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 03:24 PM
People Magazine, page 114
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66375&highlight=people+magazine&page=2
Murder On A Country Road...

The brutal shooting deaths of tow young girls out for a stroll bring grief and fear to the quiet rural community of Weleetla, OK. by Howard Breuer

Afew months ago 13 year-old Taylor Paschal-Placker started pressing her family for more independence, including freedom to walk the area around her home in rural Weleeka, Okla. Reluctantly her grandmother Vicky Placker, who along with Taylor's grandfather Peter had raised Taylor as their own child, agreed. "'You know, you've got to face it, I'm getting older,'" Vicky, 47 recalls Taylor saying. :So, I started to let her walk in front of the house but reminded her, 'It don't matter how old you get, Taulor, 'till the day that I die, you gonna be my baby.'"

But on June 8 the family's worst fears came true. That Sunday afternoon Taylor and her best friend, Skyla Whitaker, 11, asked if they could walk a half mile up a dirt road to a bridge over a creek. "At first I told her no, but then I figured it would be okay because it was something they could do before Skyla's mother picked her up," says Peter, 48, a mechanic who moved the family from Oklahoma City three years ago in search of a safer environment. When the girls didn't return as quickly as expected or answer Taylor's cell phone, Peter went looking for them. He came upon their bodies in a ditch halfway to the bridge. They had each been shot multiple times-with two different guns-in the head and chest.

Police offered no clues to a motive but did release a sketch of a potential witness who was described as an approximately 35-year-old Native American man with a long ponytail. Witnesses told police they saw him stopped in a white pickup near the scene about the time of the murders. Investigators last week said they were examining the tracks and show imprints near the spot where the girls were found. Given the remoteness of the crime scene, police have said they believe the killer or killers were locals who knew the area well.

The senseless crime stunned the community. Taylor and Skyla were inseparable friends who attended Graham public School, where they were 2 of 10 students in a combined 5th-6th grade class. They loved to hang out in a shed turned clubhouse on the Placker property, where they painted the ceiling a Cotton-candy blend of white, blue and purple and decorated the walls with their names and those of their favorite stars Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus. Joe Mosher, Taylor's great uncle, was among the hundreds of people who attended the girls' back-to-back funerals on June 13. "The hardest thing in my life," he says. "was looking into those open caskets and seeing these ended lives."

At Skyla's funeral her sister Rosita Gordon recalled that Skyla loved her family and her 13 cats and wanted to be a veterinarian. "She loved to play in the sand. She loved scary movies. She loved her school. And she loved the rain." At Taylor's funeral the Rev. Ron King said he could celebrate the girls' lives but couldn't explain their deaths. "These were just babies. How do you make sense of this?" Peter Placker agrees. "I'm going to feel the same way whether they catch them or not," he says, teary-eyed. "But I want them caught-just so I can find out why." *

People June 30, 2008 pg 115

So do you think they were bored ? Do you think someone else was at the house & they felt uncomfortable..... At first he said no then said ok.. I wonder if he told the whole truth about the reason or he left something out?

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 03:39 PM
No not really & the Girl Population seems so small. I see girls being vengeful in a different manor. Beating up Or nasty remarks on web pages. Guns seem more male to me.

You know I was talking to my hubby about this & I really don't want to admit it but the reason I will is for our girls, I will tell a story on myself.

When I first started going to the gun range about 5 yrs ago or so He was teaching me about guns..shooting ect. I was handed a 9mm auto.. he wanted me learn how to load it ect. Thank God we were alone at the indoor range. I had to put the clip in the end of the pistol grip then turn a little button then I would aim & fire. Well It had a "hair trigger & I had my finger on the trigger... you should not do that until you are ready to fire.. well I scared myself to death I shot the roof of the range before I knew what happen. I looked at him he said I looked like I had seen a ghost or something. I was so scared of that gun I put it down & did not pick up another gun for 2 years. I mean it went off twice bang bang so fast so scarey. There is so much power there and you do not realize it.
I could've killed us it would have been that easy.
I am just saying maybe the murders did not start out to be murders maybe they were being bullied or threatened & something happened.
I don't know.. I am just typing and thinking at the same time. LOL

Annie Oakley rides again!

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 03:51 PM
I know ...how embarrassing ... I told you guys If it weren't for the girls I would have never divulged my sin...LOL

Ha Ha Keyboard & Frog .... GS with Guns..... GS with Guns...:cow::cow::cow:

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 03:52 PM
I thought of a new possibility. Say teenagers were in the brush shooting at different objects, the girls unknowingly stepped into their line of fire, the teenagers couldn't see them and kept shooting their guns. When they realized they'd shot the girls several times and saw that they were seriously injured, they decided to make sure they were dead so they couldn't talk.

KeyboardPlayer
08-25-2008, 03:56 PM
I know ...how embarrassing ... I told you guys If it weren't for the girls I would have never divulged my sin...LOL

Ha Ha Keyboard & Frog .... GS with Guns..... GS with Guns...:cow::cow::cow:
You know GS, I just might have to write a parody to that song and change the lyrics to GS with Guns... Thanks for the idea! :D

LOL thanks for making me laugh today, I sure need it. :)

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Does GS stand for gunslinger?

KeyboardPlayer
08-25-2008, 03:58 PM
I thought of a new possibility. Say teenagers were in the brush shooting at different objects, the girls unknowingly stepped into their line of fire, the teenagers couldn't see them and kept shooting their guns. When they realized they'd shot the girls several times and saw that they were seriously injured, they decided to make sure they were dead so they couldn't talk.

Yet another possibility to add to the huge bubbling cauldron of possible scenarios. Thanks for your unique perspective YD, you've mentioned some ideas I hadn't thought of before.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 04:26 PM
Well, I could visualize teenagers with an automatic just emptying the gun........bang, bang, bang, etc. in the wooded area beside the road with no particular aim, then discovering what they'd done. Panic sets in. They use the second gun to finish things to ensure the girls wouldn't be able to talk.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 04:28 PM

I've been reading and trying to catch up. Trying to respond to postings but before I can post suddenly it takes me back to a page before this one. Strange. Lets try again.

Remember, these are just feelings that run through my head, like "what ifs."

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 04:31 PM
snipped from keyboard player~ If it indeed were "accidental murder", I would call it involuntary or voluntary manslaughter. But in my opinion, 13 shots just doesn't seem accidental.

What if it started out as just a threat. And turned into more. I keep thinking about that hair trigger that GS was talking about. what if it was a threat, the gun went off, and the shooter(s) had to make a split second decision to make it look like something else happened? Maybe that is why nothing makes any sense! It COULD happen. As absurb as some things seem, we HAVE to stay open to all possiblilites!
Remember, this is just a "WHAT IF"

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 04:37 PM
YD They say the truth is stranger than fiction at times.... I mean if it was something like that then what would a kid do?? I know They would panic.. Hells Bells I did when I shot the roof. It was an awful feeling. I was raised around guns.. my daddy taught me safety.. respect.. and I am a pretty good shot if I say so myself. That was just pure carelessness on my part no other excuse.

But why would they be firing so close to the road? I don't know I could see some hot headed person trying to scare them & bang bang off went the gun... and to cover up they staged it. But it coukd not be a more than 2 because that is a big secret.

Maybe someone came over like I said & made them feel weird Or made a pass at them & they called PP & Vicky that is why they headed on home. Maybe they let them go for a walk to get away from someone that came by there to to see PP or Vicky....................................

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Good point Keyboard

Seems we all tend to rely on believing they passed polygraphs. Do we know this for sure? Was the needle jumping and it was excused as being very upsetting and the people are distraught therefore they cannot get a polygraph reading that they feel proves them innocent. By the way, I know OSBI has said certain family has been cleared, but they say alot of things to lead us to believe what they want us to believe. If they had been cleared, they wouldnt keep being brought in for questioning. I have a reliable source who knows people at the courthouse in Okemah who knows this is happening. And we know by TV shows that they never question family just a little, give them a polygraph, and then dismiss them as cleared. Poo!

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 04:41 PM
There are so many possibilities. I was just trying to think of anything accidental that might have happened to throw a new light on the case.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 04:43 PM
LOL you and me both!

I refuse to believe that they have exhausted all possibilities at this point. Maybe they have more ideas but are reluctant to release them (that would prevent the killer(s) from having a chance to prepare).

Besides, it probably wouldn't be that tough to give everybody in Weleetka a poly since they only have what, ~1000 people? A good majority of those could be ruled out rather quickly I would think...

I'm sorry, that sounds bad... but until we know more, what else are we supposed to think? :confused:

I guess I wasnt clear on exhausting all possibilities. What I meant to say is we here at WS have gone over so many things, in such great depths, and still cant get much of anywhere with it. so maybe its time to look back where no body wanted to look before. I expect to get bashed over this. Everyone is so protective over this family. Dont think I am not protective, I prayed and prayed for Vicky last night. But I feel SOMEBODY in this family knows SOMETHING!!!!! I think its time we "Go there."

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Personally, I think PP did kill the girls. #1 why did it take so long to call 911. # 2 It always bother me that he Kept repeating over and over. "I decribed it once and I'm not going to again. (maybe he was afraid he would contradict himself? #3 I think maybe he WAS sexually abusing the girls in some way. #4 More so now than ever, there seems to be some "problems" between Vickie and Peter. This is my opinion only.

I'm only going on gut feeling here, but I dont feel like he did it, but that he may well know who did. Sexual abuse, I dont know. Maybe.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 04:50 PM
OK, what if Peter and Joe had been molesting the girls, the girls ran from the house with the cell phone to call the police, the two men went after them with two guns, shot and killed them? Joe and Peter agree that Joe will make up the story about the POI as a cover-up. Vicky is afraid to tell because she'd be next.

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 04:50 PM
SoonerFan I just don't think they were being abused..
they really did not show behavior as such ..teachers & others did not notice these things & the Autospy showed no evidence...

I am not trying to phoo phoo your theory honest but I just don't feel it.
I could be wrong who knows. We need everybodys imput in this.. So keep plugging away maybe it is a combination of all our theories
JMO

http://www.findcounseling.com/journal/child-abuse/sexual-abuse-incest-statistics.html
Child's Behavior:

Appears withdrawn or engaged in fantasy or infantile behavior; Begins wetting or soiling the bed; Has poor peer relationships; Is unwilling to participate in physical activities; Is engaging in delinquent acts; Reports sexual abuse; Engages in inappropriate sexualized behavior; Devalues sexual acts and acts sexually permissive; Fears a certain person or certain places; Gives an unusual or unexpected response when asked if he or she was touched by someone; Has an unreasonable fear of a physical exam; Creates drawings that show sexual acts or that seem overly focused on sexual body parts; More knowledge about sex than is normal for the child's age; Pain, bruising, or bleeding in the genitals; Seems preoccupied with or overly concerned about sexual acts and words; Runs away

KeyboardPlayer
08-25-2008, 04:58 PM
I guess I wasnt clear on exhausting all possibilities. What I meant to say is we here at WS have gone over so many things, in such great depths, and still cant get much of anywhere with it. so maybe its time to look back where no body wanted to look before. I expect to get bashed over this. Everyone is so protective over this family. Dont think I am not protective, I prayed and prayed for Vicky last night. But I feel SOMEBODY in this family knows SOMETHING!!!!! I think its time we "Go there."

That's a good point, Frog... I'm sorry I misunderstood you. :)

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:00 PM

I stood out there the other day, and looked at the brush, and the denseness of it. I do not believe this could have happened. The brush is so thick, I cant see anyone in it, and even if they were, to shoot towards that road would have been insane. I just dont believe that happened. I looked for a long time to see if I could feel possibilities. I believe they walked up on, or drove up on.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:04 PM
YD They say the truth is stranger than fiction at times.... I mean if it was something like that then what would a kid do?? I know They would panic.. Hells Bells I did when I shot the roof. It was an awful feeling. I was raised around guns.. my daddy taught me safety.. respect.. and I am a pretty good shot if I say so myself. That was just pure carelessness on my part no other excuse.

But why would they be firing so close to the road? I don't know I could see some hot headed person trying to scare them & bang bang off went the gun... and to cover up they staged it. But it coukd not be a more than 2 because that is a big secret.

Maybe someone came over like I said & made them feel weird Or made a pass at them & they called PP & Vicky that is why they headed on home. Maybe they let them go for a walk to get away from someone that came by there to to see PP or Vicky....................................

I sure feel you are on to something. I dont want to think so, but dang! It makes sense why nothing else makes sense... like the timeline, and where are the plackers..... ya know?

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:05 PM
SoonerFan I just don't think they were being abused..
they really did not show behavior as such ..teachers & others did not notice these things & the Autospy showed no evidence...

I am not trying to phoo phoo your theory honest but I just don't feel it.
I could be wrong who knows. We need everybodys imput in this.. So keep plugging away maybe it is a combination of all our theories
JMO

http://www.findcounseling.com/journal/child-abuse/sexual-abuse-incest-statistics.html
Child's Behavior:

Appears withdrawn or engaged in fantasy or infantile behavior; Begins wetting or soiling the bed; Has poor peer relationships; Is unwilling to participate in physical activities; Is engaging in delinquent acts; Reports sexual abuse; Engages in inappropriate sexualized behavior; Devalues sexual acts and acts sexually permissive; Fears a certain person or certain places; Gives an unusual or unexpected response when asked if he or she was touched by someone; Has an unreasonable fear of a physical exam; Creates drawings that show sexual acts or that seem overly focused on sexual body parts; More knowledge about sex than is normal for the child's age; Pain, bruising, or bleeding in the genitals; Seems preoccupied with or overly concerned about sexual acts and words; Runs away

Hi Get Smart:
Don't you think these symptoms apply to much younger children for the most part? These girls were at the age where they were starting to know more about sexuality and things of this nature.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:08 PM
I stood out there the other day, and looked at the brush, and the denseness of it. I do not believe this could have happened. The brush is so thick, I cant see anyone in it, and even if they were, to shoot towards that road would have been insane. I just dont believe that happened. I looked for a long time to see if I could feel possibilities. I believe they walked up on, or drove up on.

But Frog, if the brush is dense, they might not have seen the girls. Perhaps the girls had been in the brush and were heading back to the road when they were shot.

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 05:10 PM
See good point YD. You are right. I only had a son.. Plus things are so different now I mean puberty and all.

Why can't we figure this out... This is great think tank.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Who was it who first said that Taylor threatened to tell on someone. And if it was THAT someone who did the killing, could they have been at the Placker's home? I am just looking at the scenario of them calling PP to ask to go for a walk to get away from the home for awhile. Maybe whoever it was wasnt at the home and came up on them.

Does anyone know if Taylor called PP and VP mom and dad, or grandma and grandpa, or what? Just wondering.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Who was it who first said that Taylor threatened to tell on someone. And if it was THAT someone who did the killing, could they have been at the Placker's home? I am just looking at the scenario of them calling PP to ask to go for a walk to get away from the home for awhile. Maybe whoever it was wasnt at the home and came up on them.

Does anyone know if Taylor called PP and VP mom and dad, or grandma and grandpa, or what? Just wondering.

I wish they would release the phone records so we would know who called who and when. Don't you? That might put some light on things for us.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:15 PM
But Frog, if the brush is dense, they might not have seen the girls. Perhaps the girls had been in the brush and were heading back to the road when they were shot.
It's too dense through there to even walk through. There are vines and stuff.......... its just a totally tangled web through there. I am not sure how it is further in there, if there is a clearing or anything, but surely someone would know if they were shooting towards or away from the road.
Again, this was just the feeling I got. I put a pic on tinypics to show the denseness of the woods. I put the link to tinypics on the pictures thread, right after where TG posted a few of the pics. If you open them with microsoft office picture manager, you can see VERY close up. I am sure you can download them from that site if you need to.
Anyway.... anything is a possibility, but I just could not see that happening. I was looking for that possibility myself. That is why I took the picture.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:16 PM
See good point YD. You are right. I only had a son.. Plus things are so different now I mean puberty and all.

Why can't we figure this out... This is great think tank.

Some kids become sexual at a very young age.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:18 PM

Also there is a barbed wire fence there. It looked sturdy. I dont think the girls would have been in the woods in that immediate area, or emerged from the woods in that immediate area. Maybe somewhere else, but if they were found where they were shot, this would dismiss this theory. At least I felt that way.
I wish we all could go look together. Just a wish, not implying we should meet and do that. At least not for now.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:20 PM
It's too dense through there to even walk through. There are vines and stuff.......... its just a totally tangled web through there. I am not sure how it is further in there, if there is a clearing or anything, but surely someone would know if they were shooting towards or away from the road.
Again, this was just the feeling I got. I put a pic on tinypics to show the denseness of the woods. I put the link to tinypics on the pictures thread, right after where TG posted a few of the pics. If you open them with microsoft office picture manager, you can see VERY close up. I am sure you can download them from that site if you need to.
Anyway.... anything is a possibility, but I just could not see that happening. I was looking for that possibility myself. That is why I took the picture.

Well, you definitely know the area. I do not. The poor visibility, however, was exactly what I was thinking when I said accidentally shooting the girls because they could not see them. Of course, they've probably looked all over that area for bullets on the ground.

oceanblueeyes
08-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi Get Smart:
Don't you think these symptoms apply to much younger children for the most part? These girls were at the age where they were starting to know more about sexuality and things of this nature.

It would be nice if after an abused child reached a certain age that things would improve in their lives but I know from personal experience it only continues and when any secret is stored within someone that is deeply hurtful and wrong it also will show in the abused child's daily lives. Red flags are there even though they may be ignored.

I see no traits or that they even partially match the profile of children who were abused.

In fact imo these child seemed to have been raised very well and had had no sexual encounters at all with anyone it seems from what we have read including the autopsy report.

And to me it showed. They loved school, they were very active in school, they made great grades and it seems that whatever endeavor they wanted to participate in was met with support by their family members. They also seemed to enjoy their home life with their families, wide open spaces and lots of pets.

JMO though.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:23 PM
I was also thinking about the purse Taylor was carrying. Do you think the girls could have started smoking and they were carrying cigarettes and matches in there and stepped into the brush to have a smoke?

GetSmart
I am going to go to a couple of websites & see if I can get a good arial of the location.... be back kids

frogjustfrog
Well, you definitely know the area. I do not. The poor visibility, however, was exactly what I was thinking when I said accidentally shooting the girls because they could not see them. Of course, they've probably looked all over that area for bullets on the ground.

You can get a pretty good visualization yourself by going to mapquest, Bryant, OK... going west on E1120 Rd....Then south on County line Road..... zoom in on level 13 and go to aerial view. The forestry is thick all around there. Then go to my pictures and see how thick. You can see it in several of the pictures.

Claycat
08-25-2008, 05:25 PM
GS, you pistol-packing mama! Lol! I'm glad you told us that. When my husband takes a gun out, I just about freak out. I'm good with my hands and feet, but guns scare me!

As far as simple theories, I'm still with the two teens/early twenties. Motive- some kind of payback.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:25 PM
It would be nice if after an abused child reached a certain age that things would improve in their lives but I know from personal experience it only continues and when any secret is stored within someone that is deeply hurtful and wrong it also will show in the abused child's daily lives. Red flags are there even though they may be ignored.

I see no traits or that they even partially match the profile of children who were abused.

In fact imo these child seemed to have been raised very well and had had no sexual encounters at all with anyone it seems from what we have read including the autopsy report.

And to me it showed. They loved school, they were very active in school, they made great grades and it seems that whatever endeavor they wanted to participate in was met with support by their family members. They also seemed to enjoy their home life with their families, wide open spaces and lots of pets.

JMO though.

We were just exploring possible new theories. You are probably right. If, however, there was abuse and it was only recent, they might not have exhibited these traits before this summer.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:28 PM

You know, people read things all kinds of ways, but I personally cannot see on the autopsy reports whether or not they state that the girls had EVER had sexual intercourse or not. I think it just sounds like it wasnt a part of THIS event, at the time of the killings.

Just my own observation and I am not an autopsy specialist by no means. Is anyone else who is on our threads, on this case?

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:30 PM
You know, people read things all kinds of ways, but I personally cannot see on the autopsy reports whether or not they state that the girls had EVER had sexual intercourse or not. I think it just sounds like it wasnt a part of THIS event, at the time of the killings.

Just my own observation and I am not an autopsy specialist by no means. Is anyone else who is on our threads, on this case?

I sort of interpreted those reports the same way. In fact, I was wondering if they had done pregnancy tests on the girls as a routine part of the autopsy.

Ruflossn
08-25-2008, 05:36 PM

Hello All~
I love that we are all brain storming w/ scenarios as to what happened. But, I have to remind everyone that there was a "groin" shot to one of the girls. I think it was Taylor. Usually, a shot of this nature is done postmortem. However, due to the quick time line of this crime, we may not ever know whether the groin shot was postmortem or not. To me the groin shot is very telling as to the nature / personalities of the monsters that ended the lives of Taylor and Skyla. I do not believe these girls were killed accidentally. I think they were killed by some one in cold blood, it was deliberate and it was overkill. Again, this is just my opinion.

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 05:37 PM
There are other sites out there frog I have had luck at this one too.
is this the correct area? I was trying to get a different view.. But you are the map person.. I will have to trust you on that. I am not very good with maps.
http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?t=1&s=10&Lon=-96.06474603&Lat=35.39128771&Alon=-96.06474603&Alat=35.39128771&w=1&opt=0&addr=Bryant+Rd%2c+Weleetka%2c+OK+74880&qs=bryant|WELEETKA|ok|

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Hello All~
I love that we are all brain storming w/ scenarios as to what happened. But, I have to remind everyone that there was a "groin" shot to one of the girls. I think it was Taylor. Usually, a shot of this nature is done postmortem. However, due to the quick time line of this crime, we may not ever know whether the groin shot was postmortem or not. To me the groin shot is very telling as to the nature / personalities of the monsters that ended the lives of Taylor and Skyla. I do not believe these girls were killed accidentally. I think they were killed by some one in cold blood, it was deliberate and it was overkill. Again, this is just my opinion.

Hi Ruflossn:
Well, we really are just brain storming with different scenarios.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:44 PM
There are other sites out there frog I have had luck at this one too.
is this the correct area? I was trying to get a different view.. But you are the map person.. I will have to trust you on that. I am not very good with maps.
http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?t=1&s=10&Lon=-96.06474603&Lat=35.39128771&Alon=-96.06474603&Alat=35.39128771&w=1&opt=0&addr=Bryant+Rd%2c+Weleetka%2c+OK+74880&qs=bryant|WELEETKA|ok|
uh yes,,,, I guess you could use that map, but I dont like it cuz I cant grasp and pull it where I want to. you have to click and wait on that one, and I lose track of where I was previously. I prefer mapquest unless you can make this one work better.

Hey, I think someone is trying to hack me. I keep getting pings and spyware or adware trying to invade my computer. Also trying to change my registry. Its not letting it in, but it's trying! Is anyone else having this problem?

oceanblueeyes
08-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Hello All~

Hi Ruf!

I can understand why you think that but to me I see this as more of a
frenzy type killing not an overkill. Some of the shots fired would not have been life threatening and seemed to happen haphazardly probably due to the movement of the girls for that short time. To me it was chaotic disorganized murders.

Now if all 12-13 shots were fired into life threatening areas like the head and chest...I would definitely say it looked like an overkill.

I actually think the groin shot to Taylor was the first one fired. Imo whomever these killers are they wanted to control Taylor first. She may have stepped forward toward the vehicle.

I am still leaning more to some type of interaction with teenage boys and this erupted out of no where. I do think it was two shooters. One firing the higher .40 caliber and the other one maybe carrying a .22 pistol.

imoo

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:54 PM
I am going to go to a couple of websites & see if I can get a good arial of the location.... be back kids

I'm sorry GS. I just cannot use that map. Mapquest is the best I have found. you can grab the page and move it instantly without having to click, wait for it to load, then get lost. I am a big map person and that one you sent absolutely confuses me!
I tried!

Ruflossn
08-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Hi Ruf!

I can understand why you think that but to me I see this as more of a
frenzy type killing not an overkill. Some of the shots fired would not have been life threatening and seemed to happen haphazardly probably due to the movement of the girls for that short time. To me it was chaotic disorganized murders.

Now if all 12-13 shots were fired into life threatening areas like the head and chest...I would definitely say it looked like an overkill.

I actually think the groin shot to Taylor was the first one fired. Imo whomever these killers are they wanted to control Taylor first. She may have stepped forward toward the vehicle.

I am still leaning more to some type of interaction with teenage boys and this erupted out of no where. I do think it was two shooters. One firing the higher .40 caliber and the other one maybe carrying a .22 pistol.

imoo

Hi Ocean~
I also believe that it was disorganized killers that took the lives of the girls. However, if the white pick-up was the killers, it could throw them into the mixed category of organized / disorganized. From what I read of the autopsy, the trajectory of the bullet to the groin shot, implied that Taylor was on the ground when the groin shot was fired. That makes me think it was not the first shot fired. I have no formal education on these types of things. Just a keen interest to try and understand and learn more. I also am unaware of the difference between overkill and frenzy killing. I will be looking that up. :)

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 05:58 PM
I sort of interpreted those reports the same way. In fact, I was wondering if they had done pregnancy tests on the girls as a routine part of the autopsy.

Wow! That was a good question to ask. I wonder if they did! Sorry, I am a little behind here again.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Hello All~

I just dont want to get TOO caught up in the groin shot that we fail to realize that it COULD have been made deliberately to make us believe exactly what we are believing. Lets try not to dismiss that.

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes I got pings too...I unplugged my wirless thing and waited a minute it isn't doing it know..crap I hate that crap..

Ruflossn
08-25-2008, 06:12 PM
I am having a hard time posting. The server is to busy.......... (again) If I continue to have a problem, I am going to log off and try again later.

Ya'll have a good night.

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 06:14 PM
I have been off since my last post.. just got back on

KeyboardPlayer
08-25-2008, 06:29 PM
uh yes,,,, I guess you could use that map, but I dont like it cuz I cant grasp and pull it where I want to. you have to click and wait on that one, and I lose track of where I was previously. I prefer mapquest unless you can make this one work better.

Hey, I think someone is trying to hack me. I keep getting pings and spyware or adware trying to invade my computer. Also trying to change my registry. Its not letting it in, but it's trying! Is anyone else having this problem?

There are a few dozen well-known spy- and adware variants that disguise themselves and then pop up with a bogus "you have a virus! click here to clean now!" message. Very annoying, I get it on my laptop at work from time to time (not sure if that's what you're talking about though). I abhor when something tries to change my registry. What's blocking it (i.e. what's keeping it from getting in)?

...time for band rehearsal, be back later... Nice evening to all.

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 06:31 PM
This going back and forth to different threads is making me dizzy! Do we not have one we can chit chat on? lol

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 06:33 PM
How about the rumors thread that we were all on last night? I think I am going there.

Tom'sGirl
08-25-2008, 06:37 PM
This going back and forth to different threads is making me dizzy! Do we not have one we can chit chat on? lol

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66496

KeyboardPlayer
08-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Yeah so many threads are being updated at such a rate that the blackberry is driving me batty again... :)

Mysterylover
08-25-2008, 07:33 PM
Hello All~
I love that we are all brain storming w/ scenarios as to what happened.

But, I have to remind everyone that there was a "groin" shot to one of the girls. I think it was Taylor.

Usually, a shot of this nature is done postmortem. However, due to the quick time line of this crime, we may not ever know whether the groin shot was postmortem or not.
To me the groin shot is very telling as to the nature / personalities of the monsters that ended the lives of Taylor and Skyla.

I do not believe these girls were killed accidentally.
I think they were killed by some one in cold blood, it was deliberate and it was overkill. Again, this is just my opinion....

Good points...the groin shot could be a clue to the killers mind-set...

Let's not overlook the groin shot and the over-kill could have been done ONLY to throw LE off to WHY the girls were really killed that day..

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 09:02 PM
I still think the groin shot could have been done after Taylor had fallen from a shooter standing far enough away to take a straight aim towards the ground hitting her there.

Ruflossn
08-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Good points...the groin shot could be a clue to the killers mind-set...

Let's not overlook the groin shot and the over-kill could have been done ONLY to throw LE off to WHY the girls were really killed that day..

I truly believe that the killer(s) were "disorganized"in the classic sense of the definition. They are not that smart to have deliberately done anything to throw off LE. Again, this is just my opinion.

Flossie

frogjustfrog
08-25-2008, 10:09 PM
I truly believe that the killer(s) were "disorganized"in the classic sense of the definition. They are not that smart to have deliberately done anything to throw off LE. Again, this is just my opinion.

Flossie

I hate to disagree with ya, but I think they did try to throw off LE. JMPO

GetSmart
08-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by sheza http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2556147#post2556147)
Shade tree therory> help me out even if you think I'm crazy.
Only shaded spot for the killer to sit a wait in a truck/tree/hidden for the girls?
Only shaded spot if someone was going to get out of the truck "POI doing something" ??
Only shaded spot if the girls was hot or wanted to rest or didn't want to go home yet?

sheza
08-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Two girls were murdered not just one, if it was family related WHY both girls?

sheza
08-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Execution > wanted THESE two girls dead!

sheza
08-26-2008, 02:34 PM
Just thought I would throw a few theories out there.
Teenagers would have already told someone.
Thrill Kill > we will just have to wait for an arrest - Criminal record (slowly esculating to murder) - access to guns - hiding out/laying low, familiar with the area, may have killed before??

sheza
08-26-2008, 02:52 PM
POI just happened to stop near the scene within minutes of a double murder!!

Okie ties
08-26-2008, 03:06 PM

Hey Frog,
I think the same thing has happened to me a couple times. I "think" it has to do with the "other forum" we post on. There is a very proficient techie over there that changes his ISP location, knows the stats on the website, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he is pinging IP addresses of other posters. I switched to my mac to avoid some of the issues, ie virus related. Have a good day!

Sooner Fan#1
08-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Hey Get Smart, don't be so hard on yourself about the gun. However was with you (you husband I think) if he was familiar with the gun he should have warned you it had a hair trigger. I have a .38 special and before my husband bought it for me, I enrolled in a week long gun class. (most vo-tech's have them occasionally. My gun does NOT have a safety and my husband advised me to keep one chamber empty, although, the trigger is extremely hard to pull unless the hammer is pulled back. I have always been terrified of guns and I have to admit after taking the gun class, those fears are gone. Also, some were talking about it being accidental.....well...I'm not buying that. It could have been possible to accidentally fire it once....but not 13 times!!!!!:eek:

Boots-OK
08-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Hello everyone...

Well, I guess this means I'm official now. It's nice to join all of you good people.

GetSmart
08-26-2008, 05:47 PM
:Welcome-12-june::newbie:

Wow you made it !

little726
08-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Hello everyone...

Well, I guess this means I'm official now. It's nice to join all of you good people.

Welcome to WS, Boots. Glad to see you finally made it in.

GetSmart
08-26-2008, 05:50 PM
It could have been possible to accidentally fire it once....but not 13 times!!!!!:eek:

I know that is the only thing that throws a monkey wrench in that theory.

I finally did take the class & I now have my CWP. You are right I feel ok now..

Tom'sGirl
08-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Hello everyone...

I'll copy your post over here (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66527)

Boots-OK
08-26-2008, 05:56 PM
:blushing: Thank you guys!!

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm not sure I've been here long enough to be able to officially welcome someone (kinda like the crew on the airplane welcoming you to a place they're not even at yet), but WELCOME anyway :)

frogjustfrog
08-26-2008, 06:38 PM

:Welcome-12-june:Weclome Boots. Nice to see ya!

ArizonaGiGi
08-26-2008, 07:05 PM
I still think the groin shot could have been done after Taylor had fallen from a shooter standing far enough away to take a straight aim towards the ground hitting her there.

that's what I'm thinking YD. Whether it was intentional or not is the ?

Hi Boots !

Ruflossn
08-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Hello everyone...

Welcome to WS Boots!

:toastred:

Ruflossn
08-26-2008, 07:10 PM
that's what I'm thinking YD. Whether it was intentional or not is the ?

I am thinking the only way we will ever know whether it was intentional is once we know who did this awful crime. The motive will tell us a lot. I just hope Taylor was not conscience when it happened.

ArizonaGiGi
08-26-2008, 07:13 PM
I am thinking the only way we will ever know whether it was intentional is once we know who did this awful crime. The motive will tell us a lot. I just hope Taylor was not conscience when it happened.

I'm at a loss for motive. To gun down two little girls in broad daylight it has to be something BIG. But then again.......people are nuts these days.
Oh please Taylor had to be "out" after the first shot. Skyla too. That's what I hope and believe. I couldn't bear to think that they were conscious.

ArizonaGiGi
08-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Welcome to WS Boots!

:toastred:

I like your little wine glasses clinking. So does that mean you are providing the adult beverages at our Weleetka get together??? lol

Ruflossn
08-26-2008, 07:16 PM
I like your little wine glasses clinking. So does that mean you are providing the adult beverages at our Weleetka get together??? lol

Absolutely! But, only if my fake ID will work.................
lol.....

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 07:17 PM

I can bring some bubbly if so desired... My parents gave me access to their wine cellar (they just don't know it yet). :D

Ruflossn
08-26-2008, 07:19 PM
I can bring some bubbly if so desired... My parents gave me access to their wine cellar (they just don't know it yet). :D

Access to a wine cellar, I am thinking maybe we need to come to you! We can use our laptops to canvass the Weleetka area................

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Access to a wine cellar, I am thinking maybe we need to come to you! We can use our laptops to canvass the Weleetka area................

LOL! Actually I just called them, and while they didn't know they gave me access, I didn't know that they emptied it out (no WONDER they've been so happy lately). Doh! :doh:

I can bring whatever is necessary (oops I think I'm in the wrong thread) :)

GetSmart
08-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Ok Keyboard you have been a bad boy !! :slap:

ArizonaGiGi
08-26-2008, 07:32 PM
oh I'm feeling oooooold now. fake i'd's. I haven't been carded in 20 years and I was 29 at the time. No DON'T DO THE MATH

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Ok Keyboard you have been a bad boy !! :slap:
Just promise me that you're not going to come at me with a rolling pin :D

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 07:36 PM
oh I'm feeling oooooold now. fake i'd's. I haven't been carded in 20 years and I was 29 at the time. No DON'T DO THE MATH
Probably a bad idea putting a math problem out there with an engineer reading the posts lol :p Only kidding AZ. :)

(am I digging myself into a hole yet?)

Ruflossn
08-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Good-bye all.
I am leaving for awhile.
Sometimes, when I try to log on at night, the server is to busy. So, if I don't make an appearance until 2morrow, ya'll have a good night. And would you please try to solve this case!!!!! :)

BTW~
My fake ID is like 100 years old. I was carded 2months ago but, I found out they were carding everyone so it kinda blew the excitement for me.............. UGH!!

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Good-bye all.
I am leaving for awhile.
Sometimes, when I try to log on at night, the server is to busy. So, if I don't make an appearance until 2morrow, ya'll have a good night. And would you please try to solve this case!!!!! :)

Nite Ruflossn, have yourself an oh-so-fabulous evening. :)

GetSmart
08-26-2008, 08:14 PM
I have a THEORY about that.. LOL

Never Keyboard.. all bark no bite

Ann Fan
08-26-2008, 08:19 PM

Frog - I couldn't get on this morning for a long time and it said I was using the wrong password which I wasn't. I had to send off for a new password and now it is a long numbered password whereas it wasn't before. It still makes me log in every time I want to write something. It hasn't done this to me before.

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Frog - I couldn't get on this morning for a long time and it said I was using the wrong password which I wasn't. I had to send off for a new password and now it is a long numbered password whereas it wasn't before. It still makes me log in every time I want to write something. It hasn't done this to me before.
Did that to me before too. What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and it was clearing my cookies out every time I refreshed the page, forcing me to log in again.

Ann Fan
08-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Did that to me before too. What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and it was clearing my cookies out every time I refreshed the page, forcing me to log in again.

OK keyboard - you've forced me to show my ignorance (which
Get Smart can attest to) what in the heck is a browser and how do I know what one I am using? And as long as I'm asking stupid questions, what is a ping and how would I know if I got one? You see, I am not much of a computer buff - GS found my skunk pic - if she hadn't I would still be blank. Ok, now go ahead and laugh - but pick yourself up off the floor long enough to answer me - :)

frogjustfrog
08-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Get Smart can attest to) what in the heck is a browser and how do I know what one I am using? And as long as I'm asking stupid questions, what is a ping and how would I know if I got one? You see, I am not much of a computer buff - GS found my skunk pic - if she hadn't I would still be blank. Ok, now go ahead and laugh - but pick yourself up off the floor long enough to answer me - :)

I think your browser is the search engine you use. Like Google, or Yahoo.... or something. Am I right? :woohoo:

frogjustfrog
08-26-2008, 08:55 PM
I'm going to bed. Everytime i think I am with people, I see they are all gone. I cant do this. lol
goodnight

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 08:59 PM

Believe me, some days computers tick me off to the point I am ready to toss them out of moving cars. :)

The window that contains the web pages you view is the browser. At the top, in the title bar, it should say either "Microsoft Internet Explorer" or "Mozilla Firefox" (unless you have a Mac, in which case I have no idea 'cause I don't have one).

"Ping" is a program that sends fixed-size network packets to another computer to see if it is reachable via a network connection. If it is, the other computer will send back a reply, basically saying "hey, I'm here!". So while ping itself is a program, it can also be used to describe the small packets themselves (pings). Pinging is usually completely transparent to the computer being pinged, and even most wireless home routers nowadays filter them out so they never even get to your computer.

Alas, I have finally revealed my true colors. I am a geek in every sense of the word. :biggrin:

EnvoyDriver61
08-26-2008, 09:01 PM
To me, this is a senseless murder. There's no real reason that the person(s) who shot these two had to murder them. That kind of haphazard senselessness comes from teen-agers.

I've looked at the graduating class from Weleetka and seen Senior Prom pictures from Graham. I bet one of those people knows or is involved with this murder.

Someone earlier stated:

Teenagers would have already told someone.

Not necessarily. I live close to where the Cadet Murders occurred in Mansfield TX. That was very senseless where the jealous girlfriend demanded the blood of her boyfriend's after track meet sex partner with some really stupid story about how they couldn't be whole until that blood debt was satisified.

If there are two teens in which either they are so wrapped up in each other or one has a very inordinate amount of control over the other, it might take time and distance before they talk.

In the Cadet Murder case, both of the conspirators got accepted to different military academies and it was a significant amount of time after the murder occurred before the girl finally talked to get things off of her chest.

If these are two males, as some surmise, it might take longer for guilt to kick in, if it ever even does.

The amount of time with no "teenager spilling their guts" is not, in my opinion, an indication that a teen didn't do it.

GetSmart
08-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Speaking of computers.. I guess they didn't get anything off of them or aleast we have not heard. Which is par for the course in this case.

Ann Fan
08-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Believe me, some days computers tick me off to the point I am ready to toss them out of moving cars. :)

The window that contains the web pages you view is the browser. At the top, in the title bar, it should say either "Microsoft Internet Explorer" or "Mozilla Firefox" (unless you have a Mac, in which case I have no idea 'cause I don't have one).

"Ping" is a program that sends fixed-size network packets to another computer to see if it is reachable via a network connection. If it is, the other computer will send back a reply, basically saying "hey, I'm here!". So while ping itself is a program, it can also be used to describe the small packets themselves (pings). Pinging is usually completely transparent to the computer being pinged, and even most wireless home routers nowadays filter them out so they never even get to your computer.

Alas, I have finally revealed my true colors. I am a geek in every sense of the word. :biggrin:

Thanks keyboard - between you and GS I might be able to keep up with the rest of ya - I guess I am of the internet explorer realm and my thingy must filter out the pings (that didn't sound right) because I haven't gotten anything like that. You really know your stuff Einstein! Thanks!

Tom'sGirl
08-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Do you Log Out here?

If you don't, did you remember to check the "Remember Me" area?
Also, you can change your password to anything you want if you don't like the one you have!

Ann Fan
08-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Do you Log Out here?

If you don't, did you remember to check the "Remember Me" area?
Also, you can change your password to anything you want if you don't like the one you have!

Well, I just click the red x when I am through for the night - I don't actually log out. But it was automaticallly doing the remember me thing where I didn't even have to use my password and then all of the sudden it started this wrong password thing without me doing anything to it- and it wouldn't take my original password so I had to have them email me a new one - that is the one that has a million numbers that I can't remember- I had to write it down.

Tom'sGirl
08-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Well, I just click the red x when I am through for the night - I don't actually log out. But it was automaticallly doing the remember me thing where I didn't even have to use my password and then all of the sudden it started this wrong password thing without me doing anything to it- and it wouldn't take my original password so I had to have them email me a new one - that is the one that has a million numbers that I can't remember- I had to write it down.
To change your long numbered password you were sent go here and change it (http://websleuths.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword)

KeyboardPlayer
08-26-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm going to bed. Everytime i think I am with people, I see they are all gone. I cant do this. lol
goodnight

You're with us, Frog. Even when you're offline. Nite :)

Ruflossn
08-26-2008, 10:10 PM

I just got back online. I am cracking up! This post is priceless.

:)

Lauren - CA
08-26-2008, 10:23 PM
How do I get a pic?? GS, can you help me?? LOL

Tom'sGirl
08-26-2008, 10:24 PM
I'm not GS, but could I help you?

ETA: We have a

http://websleuths.com/forums/images/misc/navbits_start.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53#) Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://websleuths.com/forums/index.php) > A little of this... A little of that (http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) http://websleuths.com/forums/images/misc/navbits_finallink_ltr.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53) Forum Finesse

thread where you can find help with many technical things. Adnoid is one of our Administrators and is a real Internet Guru and is always willing to help!

Ann Fan
08-26-2008, 11:35 PM

GS helped me Lauren and I am the computer moron. If I can do it you can. She talked me right through it. Of course I have no idea how to do the same for you but she is a sweetie and was a big help.

Tom'sGirl
08-26-2008, 11:37 PM
GS helped me Lauren and I am the computer moron. If I can do it you can. She talked me right through it. Of course I have no idea how to do the same for you but she is a sweetie and was a big help.
LOL, I offered to help her also, but she never replied :whistle:

GetSmart
08-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Maybe she server busy or something I know I did that is what took me so long to reply... You are so good TG.. I had to put in aleast one more post.. I just look up & I was on my 666 post LOL

Missing Sarah
08-27-2008, 12:31 AM
There you are...

KeyboardPlayer
08-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks keyboard - between you and GS I might be able to keep up with the rest of ya - I guess I am of the internet explorer realm and my thingy must filter out the pings (that didn't sound right) because I haven't gotten anything like that. You really know your stuff Einstein! Thanks!

Here I sit with a blank reply window, searching the depths of my brain for a tactful response to "my thingy must filter out the pings", but unfortunately, my "server is too busy at the moment".

I've got nothing, sorry. :D

You're great, Ann Fan. Thanks :)

GetSmart
08-27-2008, 12:58 AM
talk to everyone tomorrow.....We are such a hoot... nite

KeyboardPlayer
08-27-2008, 01:02 AM
Speaking of computers.. I guess they didn't get anything off of them or aleast we have not heard. Which is par for the course in this case.

You know, GS, that's an excellent question. I do distinctly remember seeing a photo of one of the LEOs carrying a computer out to the car, probably for a forensic examination. Three possibilities come to mind:

1. They did, and found nothing.
2. They found something, but have not yet completed the analysis.
3. They found something, completed the analysis, but have not released the information.

If they're looking for possible enemies of the girls (personally, I wouldn't think those girls would have an enemy in the world), I wonder if they checked the mail servers. If either of them had, for example, a Yahoo or GMail account, the e-mails would reside on their respective servers, not the home computer.

Just my thoughts... Whew, long day. Off to dreamland, goodnight all. :)

Trino
08-27-2008, 05:32 AM
Keyboard, you have good points, but anyone who does a computer analysis for LE would/should realize and should have checked all that you've mentioned. I just don't believe LE has anything - either on a computer, on the bodies, or at the crime scene. I think they, like the rest of us, are at a loss as to why this terrible crime happened.

It is my understanding that Graham School has less than a hundred physical students and that most who "attend" Graham are enrolled online, so I'm discounting involvement by classmates. As to the involvement by teens, my theory still leans toward a drug dealer with no conscience that is somehow connected to one of the families or is somehow a retaliation toward one of the families. I don't think it's a local killer.

KeyboardPlayer
08-27-2008, 06:55 AM
Keyboard, you have good points, but anyone who does a computer analysis for LE would/should realize and should have checked all that you've mentioned. I just don't believe LE has anything - either on a computer, on the bodies, or at the crime scene. I think they, like the rest of us, are at a loss as to why this terrible crime happened.

It is my understanding that Graham School has less than a hundred physical students and that most who "attend" Graham are enrolled online, so I'm discounting involvement by classmates. As to the involvement by teens, my theory still leans toward a drug dealer with no conscience that is somehow connected to one of the families or is somehow a retaliation toward one of the families. I don't think it's a local killer.

Yeah, as I was writing that, I kept thinking to myself that "they couldn't have overlooked that". Sometimes, though, getting a court order to see someone's internet mail account (which I believe is required) takes time. I remember a case about a mom who wanted to see if her son's Yahoo e-mail account held any clues as to why he committed suicide, and it took quite some time for Yahoo to finally release the account.

In my heart, though, I agree with you. I really don't believe they have anything to go on at this point. I heard (don't remember from where) that Graham School has only 90 physically enrolled this year for all of K-12. If that's true, that's an awfully tiny school. :)

Cheers

GetSmart
08-27-2008, 09:13 AM
My Senior Class had 35 Students so I do relate to small schools. I have 2 theories..

1. Trino : As to the involvement by teens, my theory still leans toward a drug dealer with no conscience that is somehow connected to one of the families or is somehow a retaliation toward one of the families. I don't think it's a local killer.

2. Someone with a violent temper.. unstable... ect.. wanted
to scare the girls & it accelerated into chaos

That is all I have left

KeyboardPlayer
08-27-2008, 09:38 AM
My Senior Class had 35 Students so I do relate to small schools. I have 2 theories..

1. Trino : As to the involvement by teens, my theory still leans toward a drug dealer with no conscience that is somehow connected to one of the families or is somehow a retaliation toward one of the families. I don't think it's a local killer.

That is all I have left

I think that about covers it for me too, GS.

If I remember correctly, my senior class in HS had 140, but in my graduating class in college I was one of four. :)

GetSmart
08-27-2008, 09:44 PM
That is a stark contrast KB... :confused:

KeyboardPlayer
08-27-2008, 10:34 PM
That is a stark contrast KB... :confused:
Yeah it sure is, GS! It was a very small private technical college :)

Ann Fan
08-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah it sure is, GS! It was a very small private technical college :)

It must have been a good one - you know your stuff!!!!!:clap:

KeyboardPlayer
08-27-2008, 10:46 PM
It must have been a good one - you know your stuff!!!!!:clap:
Don't forget, Google and Wikipedia can be one's best friends as well. :D

Tom'sGirl
08-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Don't forget, Google and Wikipedia can be one's best friends as well. :D
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

black poodle
09-25-2008, 09:40 PM

That is all I have left

I wouldn't think a drug dealer would want to call this kinda attention to his business, I know drug dealer kill people everyday but usually someone snitching on them or stealing from them or horning in on their business not 2 innocent little girls. But you never know.

Claycat
10-04-2008, 09:22 PM
A member of the Farrow family has his own theory about what happened to Taylor and Skyla. He was there not long after the shootings occurred and watched what LE was doing. Evidently they were looking for bullets in the ground. The girls were shot 13 times, according to the autopsy report, and there were five bullets remaining in their bodies. Eight bullets passed through their bodies, and some should have burrowed into the ground. LE had dogs and metal detectors out there, but, as far as he knew, no bullets were ever found. (This may be why LE didn't object to the road being graded.) Also, the shells appeared to have been scattered as if they were dropped. This possibly leads to a different scenario than what LE had first reported. They said the girls were shot where they stood. However, because of the small amount of blood actually on the road, he thinks they could have been shot elsewhere and dumped on the road as a message. (LE may have said they were killed right there in the hope that someone would have a big mouth and say they were killed elsewhere. If that is the case, it may have backfired on LE.) This person believes the girls made it to the bridge, as per witness, but he wonders if they may have been picked up and murdered elsewhere before they were dumped.

Another thing that was odd was a brown van that had been seen visiting the Placker house a number of times in the month before the murders but had not returned since then.

This person wondered why the Plackers had moved there in the first place. Rumor has it that a member of the family was involved in a murder investigation and was trying to use the family as an alibi. Police questioned each member of the family including Taylor. She was just a little girl, and evidently she told the police that person wasn't there or something of that nature. As a result, the alibi unraveled. It is possible that the Plackers moved, because they were afraid for Taylor's safety. They home-schooled her for awhile but finally allowed her to go to Graham School. (I guess, after a few years, they got comfortable.)

This possible scenario presents one of the few motives I've seen that makes sense. The payback feeling I got - the shots to Taylor's mouth - the feeling I got that Skyla was collateral damage.

This gives me chills! :cry:

Ann Fan
10-04-2008, 09:59 PM
A member of the Farrow family has his own theory about what happened to Taylor and Skyla. He was there not long after the shootings occurred and watched what LE was doing. Evidently they were looking for bullets in the ground. The girls were shot 13 times, according to the autopsy report, and there were five bullets remaining in their bodies. Eight bullets passed through their bodies, and some should have burrowed into the ground. LE had dogs and metal detectors out there, but, as far as he knew, no bullets were ever found. (This may be why LE didn't object to the road being graded.) Also, the shells appeared to have been scattered as if they were dropped. This possibly leads to a different scenario than what LE had first reported. They said the girls were shot where they stood. However, because of the small amount of blood actually on the road, he thinks they could have been shot elsewhere and dumped on the road as a message. (LE may have said they were killed right there in the hope that someone would have a big mouth and say they were killed elsewhere. If that is the case, it may have backfired on LE.) This person believes the girls made it to the bridge, as per witness, but he wonders if they may have been picked up and murdered elsewhere before they were dumped.

Another thing that was odd was a brown van that had been seen visiting the Placker house a number of times in the month before the murders but had not returned since then.

This person wondered why the Plackers had moved there in the first place. Rumor has it that a member of the family was involved in a murder investigation and was trying to use the family as an alibi. Police questioned each member of the family including Taylor. She was just a little girl, and evidently she told the police that person wasn't there or something of that nature. As a result, the alibi unraveled. It is possible that the Plackers moved, because they were afraid for Taylor's safety. They home-schooled her for awhile but finally allowed her to go to Graham School. (I guess, after a few years, they got comfortable.)

This possible scenario presents one of the few motives I've seen that makes sense. The payback feeling I got - the shots to Taylor's mouth - the feeling I got that Skyla was collateral damage.

Wow CC - it gives me chills too - could this explain the chilling stares at the funeral? I know I am not as up on who's who family-wise as some of you are. Very interesting scernario - surely someone knows the story with the murder investigation that you mentioned in the rumor - maybe we will hear something on that soon and can piece some of this together - I still say LE has always had a pretty good idea who did this or who would want to do this - I am hoping they do and have asked the media not to turn this into a Caylee case so to speak. I cannot explain the lack of coverage otherwise and do not want to believe this type of crime is so commonplace that it doesn't warrant more attention. JMO

Claycat
10-04-2008, 10:09 PM
The idea of them being killed elsewhere was a possibility thought of by this person, because of the lack of bullets. Also, wounds, especially head wounds bleed profusely. They should have been lying in pools of blood.

It's just a theory. However, it is a theory from so close to home that it seems plausible.

KeyboardPlayer
10-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Of the 8 bullets that were not recovered, 5 were pointed downward, 2 were straight, and one was upward (which, IMO, would suggest that she was already down when shot). Seems to me like the bullets that exited, in that case, could be scattered who-knows-where. Do we know what the radius around the scene was that LE searched for the bullets?

Claycat
10-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Of the 8 bullets that were not recovered, 5 were pointed downward, 2 were straight, and one was upward (which, IMO, would suggest that she was already down when shot). Seems to me like the bullets that exited, in that case, could be scattered who-knows-where. Do we know what the radius around the scene was that LE searched for the bullets?

Then they should have found some bullets embedded in the dirt at the side of the road, shouldn't they? I'm not sure about the radius. Evidently this person was watching LE pretty closely.

Claycat
10-04-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm sure several bullets went through the air, but of the ones pointed downward, they should have been able to find at least one.

KeyboardPlayer
10-04-2008, 10:20 PM
I agree completely. If they were shot where they were found, it shouldn't have been that hard to find one. Sure makes me wonder!! :)

GetSmart
10-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Well so it goes right back to the beginning when we questiones the reason for the move and speculation about a grudge. i amstill to this day not ready to let go of that theory.
Thanks CC for posting this bit of info.

Boots-OK
10-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Well so it goes right back to the beginning when we questiones the reason for the move and speculation about a grudge. i amstill to this day not ready to let go of that theory.
Thanks CC for posting this bit of info.

Absolutely agree, GS..I have always felt these murders could have been a serious payback or revenge for something.

Lauren - CA
10-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Absolutely agree, GS..I have always felt these murders could have been a serious payback or revenge for something.

I agree Boots. I have always felt that this was a "payback" of sorts. The whole "home schooling" thing and not being allowed to walk past the driveway......why? It really does seem that they were letting their guard down. Maybe after a couple of years they felt safe.

But did Jessica Brown not state that they were killed where they stood? Or is that another statement meant to mislead the public? Only time will tell.

Boots-OK
10-05-2008, 12:05 AM
I agree Boots. I have always felt that this was a "payback" of sorts. The whole "home schooling" thing and not being allowed to walk past the driveway......why? It really does seem that they were letting their guard down. Maybe after a couple of years they felt safe.

But did Jessica Brown not state that they were killed where they stood? Or is that another statement meant to mislead the public? Only time will tell.

I just don't know what to think. And LE did say that they had made it to the bridge and back to where they were killed. Hmmmmmm

Ruflossn
10-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Hello All~
Okay, from what I have read on the posts: There is a theory that the girls were shot somewhere and then moved to the road. One reason, is because of the lack of blood at the scene. The other is they did not recover bullets from the scene. Casings, but no bullets.
I do not know how one is suppose to determine the amount of blood loss. The environment, being a rural, dirt / gravel area does not lend itself well to that kind of evidence being deduced by a non-professional. The dirt would have soaked up quite a lot of any bodily fluids that may have been released after death. This would include urine and / or blood. (That is why the girls not having urine in their bodies per the autopsy never concerned me.) I always assumed they had voided urine after death. Also, don't forget the direction that Skyla was found. She was in a supine position, with her head facing SW. This indicates the blood would have ran down hill. More like "down the embankment". It would be difficult for a bystander to see this from the road. And another thing, it began to rain late that night. The rain was fierce and would have effectively washed away any blood that may have been left on the road &/or ditch.

The lack of recovering bullets:
How do we know that no bullets were recovered? Did LE ever say that? I believe there was a bullet recovered from tree near the memorial. There was a picture posted of the tree on the forum at one time. The bark in the tree had recently been "traumatized". It looked to me like the something had been lodged in the bark and then removed. It makes since that it would have been a bullet. How do we know that LE did not recover bullets from other trees or on the ground behind the fence. It is very rugged terrain behind the fence. That is probably why LE brought in the dog. He was trained to look for evidence of that nature and a canine would definitely help in the type of wooded environment that is behind the fence.

And lastly, if the girls had been shot and moved: ,
I think we would have a lot more DNA and / or fiber evidence. It stands to reason that if the girls had been shot somewhere other than the road, and then moved to the location where the bodies were found, there would be the strong likelihood that somehow there would have been DNA on the clothing etc..............

I am not trying to be argumentative but, in my opinion, the girls were shot on the road, they were killed quickly and had no time to run. Hopefully time will tell the truth.

Mysterylover
10-05-2008, 04:28 PM
The idea of them being killed elsewhere was a possibility thought of by this person, because of the lack of bullets.
Also, wounds, especially head wounds bleed profusely. They should have been lying in pools of blood.

It's just a theory. However, it is a theory from so close to home that it seems plausible......

This theory could explain the abrasions on both girls as well as where the little dog was left and was on it's way home when found..

waltzingmatilda
10-05-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm with you on that one, Claycat.

YellowDog
10-05-2008, 05:39 PM
I just don't know what to think. And LE did say that they had made it to the bridge and back to where they were killed. Hmmmmmm

And how in the world would they possibly know this unless they are completely relying on a supposed witness claiming to have seen the girls?
How reliable is that witness and who is it? I wish we knew.

YellowDog
10-05-2008, 05:47 PM

But Skyla was shot more times than Taylor leading me to believe she was the main target.

little726
10-05-2008, 05:59 PM
But Skyla was shot more times than Taylor leading me to believe she was the main target.

YD, I was also thinking the same thing. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Skyla get shot more times with the larger caliber weapon?

Ruflossn
10-05-2008, 06:40 PM
YD, I was also thinking the same thing. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Skyla get shot more times with the larger caliber weapon?

If I remember correctly, There were 2 bullets recovered from Skyla, one was medium size. The 2nd bullet was considered small in size. Taylor had 3 bullets recovered 2 were small size and one was medium size.

Ruflossn
10-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Speaking of autopsies, I would really appreciate it if someone could look at the autopsy of Taylor. It is the page that is titled, FULL BODY - ANTERIOR AND POSTERIOR VIEWS. It is page 12. Looking at the left picture, the one that shows the front of the body, on the left leg, there appears to be the words; bl. stab hole. The notation is made near the groin area, next to the pantyline. Am I reading this correctly? Another poster brought this to my attention. It may say blood stain. Can anyone read it clearly?

KeyboardPlayer
10-05-2008, 06:59 PM
I see what you're talking about, Flossie... The crosshatching to me appears to be the notation for, among other things, an abrasion or stain. "Bl" seems to be the abbreviation for blood, perhaps the second word is "stain"? So essentially, it would say "blood stain, no hole" with the word "no" circled for emphasis? Just my interpretation is all...

Ruflossn
10-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I see what you're talking about, Flossie... The crosshatching to me appears to be the notation for, among other things, an abrasion or stain. "Bl" seems to be the abbreviation for blood, perhaps the second word is "stain"? So essentially, it would say "blood stain, no hole" with the word "no" circled for emphasis? Just my interpretation is all...

Thanks KeyboardPlayer.

:) Flossie

KeyboardPlayer
10-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Actually, there IS an entrance GSW at that location, so maybe the word isn't "no"...

little726
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Since we are talking about the autopsies, I have another question.

On pg.10 of Taylor's report, it says "hold for 30 days". But on pg. 10 of Skyla's report it says "hold 5 years." Does anyone know why they would be different?

KeyboardPlayer
10-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Good question little! I see that is on the "lab analysis" page, so I would assume the blood samples would be held for that length of time. The blood came from Taylor's heart but from Skyla's femoral artery, but I don't see how that would account for the difference in hold times. Maybe a little Googling is in order, I'll see what I can find.

little726
10-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Good question little! I see that is on the "lab analysis" page, so I would assume the blood samples would be held for that length of time. The blood came from Taylor's heart but from Skyla's femoral artery, but I don't see how that would account for the difference in hold times. Maybe a little Googling is in order, I'll see what I can find.

Thank you, Keyboard. I have no idea where to start on Google...lol.

KeyboardPlayer
10-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Oh, I do. Google.com. LOL Just kidding :D I haven't many ideas what the search terms should be though...

Boots-OK
10-05-2008, 08:04 PM
And how in the world would they possibly know this unless they are completely relying on a supposed witness claiming to have seen the girls?
How reliable is that witness and who is it? I wish we knew.

YD - IIRC - LE said they were able to "track" the girls and knew they had made it to the bridge and back to where they were murdered. I suppose a witness could have provided info but I assumed LE meant they tracked footprints, scent...etc

Ruflossn
10-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Hi guys~
There was a witness (that has remained unnamed) that reportedly saw the girls just moments before they were killed. I believe that LE followed tracks of the girls, and probably eye-witness accounts to determine the path that the girls took. I do believe they made it to the bridge and were on their way back to Taylor's when they were killed. As always, this is just my opinion.

YellowDog
10-05-2008, 08:59 PM
YD - IIRC - LE said they were able to "track" the girls and knew they had made it to the bridge and back to where they were murdered. I suppose a witness could have provided info but I assumed LE meant they tracked footprints, scent...etc

Yes, that's possible if their shoes had distinctive footprints.

Claycat
10-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Flossie, you were talking about the blood. This person was there soon after the crime, so he saw the scene before it rained. He thought it was odd that there wasn't more blood.

This theory could explain the abrasions on both girls as well as where the little dog was left and was on it's way home when found..

It's amazing that you thought of that! That fits this theory perfectly. If the girls were picked up at the bridge and transported in a truck, the little Chihuahua wouldn't be able to follow, so it would just stay there waiting for them to come back.

Well, they know they went to the bridge, because a witness saw them at the bridge, however the witness has never told when this was, from what I understand. Yes, they did make it back, but maybe there weren't returning footprints. Maybe this person checked it out. He is know to be very close to the land. ???

Yes, but Taylor was shot in the mouth. Payback for talking. It makes sense. Besides, this was near Taylor's home. Not that you aren't right! I was just thinking of the logistics.

Claycat
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Again, thinking in terms of this theory, it's possible that the truck was there so the girls could be thrown out by the side of the rode. According to where Skyla's body was, she could have been dragged by the feet. She may have already been by the side of the road when the witnesses passed. If they passed on the other side of the truck, they might not have been able to see her. The other perp may have dragged her over there. Then the witnesses passed, and the perp by the truck had to look busy, because he didn't want them to realize they were taking bodies out of the truck. Then, after the witnesses left, they hurried and threw Taylor's body out of the truck and that's why she was closer to the road. They knew they had to get out of there before someone else came or the witnesses came back to look.

That's just my little theory based on the other theory I posted.

Something else we need to do is throw out any time line we had before. There are as many as 4 or 5 different possibilities, according to local rumor. It has been said that the girls could have left the house as early as 3:00 PM. No one is really certain. The only time we can be certain of is the time of the 911 call. I believe it was at 5:41 PM.

It has been said that the girls may have been killed around 4:00 or 4:15. After all, there is no time of death on the autopsy reports. That has been withheld. Only LE knows the time of death. The shots that were heard between 5 - 5:30 may have had nothing to do with the murder.

Lauren - CA
10-05-2008, 11:03 PM

If we are to believe that they were shot where
they stood, this could be easily explained. I believe Taylor was shot first. Skyla would have instinctively turned to run, but was shot several times to stop her. I believe some of the entrance wounds on her arm point to this.

I am really troubled by the new rumor of the girls being killed elsewhere and dumped on the side of the road. I guess because it does make sense. What bothers me the most though, is that JB definitely said that the girls were killed on the spot, didn't have time to react. Why lie?

They also said they definitely know the time of death. Several timelines have been thrown out there but I believe that a mother would know the last time she spoke to her child. I believe Rose stated she called Skyla around 4:30 p.m. What we don't know is if the girls were at the Plackers or on their fatal walk.

The rumor does make sense to me though. Could the girls have been at the bridge, picked up by someone they knew, killed in the vehicle, and then dumped by the side of the road? Could this be what the POI was doing when the witnesses saw him?? If so, where was the other person? Maybe the other killer/killers left the dirty work to the POI and they went home to change/create an alibi? We always thought the timeline was tight, could this explain it? The fact the girls didn't walk back but were picked up?

Even so, certain things don't make sense. The position of the purse. Would a killer take the time to position a purse that way? What about DNA? Wouldn't someone be afraid that all that contact would give LE tons of DNA to work with. I'm not so sure that we can accept that rumor as truth just yet.

All I know is that I can't wait for the day that these killers pay the ultimate for their actions on June 8th.

KeyboardPlayer
10-05-2008, 11:16 PM
All excellent questions, Lauren. I'm not sure how accurate a time-of-death would be based on liver temp, but I wouldn't think it would be down to the second, and we don't even know what the TOD is, so I guess it doesn't really matter at this point. The only thing I know for sure is that I wholeheartedly agree with the last sentence of your post. Cheers! :)

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 04:21 AM
Even so, certain things don't make sense. The position of the purse. Would a killer take the time to position a purse that way? What about DNA? Wouldn't someone be afraid that all that contact would give LE tons of DNA to work with. I'm not so sure that we can accept that rumor as truth just yet.

All I know is that I can't wait for the day that these killers pay the ultimate for their actions on June 8th.

Hi Lauren~
Did I miss something about the purse being positioned a certain way? All I remember is that the purse was on her left shoulder. And I agree with Keyboardplayer, your last sentence is exactly how I feel.

Trino
10-06-2008, 07:02 AM
I think LE must have proof the girls were killed where they were found, so I'll stick with their theory.

I don't accept the idea, however, that OSBI has secret info that they're keeping close; I truly believe they have few clues and no real suspects, and I'm concerned that OSBI has not asked the public for more help. If the killers are local, I think by now someone would have talked or broken upon questioning.

Will the case be solved? We all hope and pray for answers; it's been too long already.

sheza
10-06-2008, 07:04 AM
Rose calls Peter Placker 5:08(OSBI BR stated) Rose tells PP she's on her way to get Skya
Rose calls her parents 5:20, PP called Rose then Rose called her parents (Rose new something bad had happened before she got to Plackers)

911 call 5:41

I do not think Plackers know what time the girls went outside or even that they had went to the bridge. I don't believe they even tried to call or look for them untill Rose called (probably because they hadn't seen them most of the day) Why go look for them, IF the girls had only been gone 20 minutes like PP said ,the girls would be back way before Rose got there, why worry.
Rose would see them at the bridge or on the road walking anyway.
Somethings not quite right.
My Opinion Only

Albert18
10-06-2008, 09:25 AM
It is really inexcusable that LE hasn't released a detailed description of what was going on at the Placker home that day.

LE is either trying to protect the Placker's because the girls may have been left alone that day or this is another one of LE's silly little games. I think the murder of two girls would trump either one of these reasons but I guess LE thinks differently.

I like the idea that what we know doesn't make sense because what we know isn't correct.

In the Caylee Anthony case the mother is playing games, in this case LE is playing games. How bizarre.

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Hi guys~
There was a witness (that has remained unnamed) that reportedly saw the girls just moments before they were killed.
I believe that LE followed tracks of the girls, and probably eye-witness accounts to determine the path that the girls took.
I do believe they made it to the bridge and were on their way back to Taylor's when they were killed.
As always, this is just my opinion...

Ruflossn, I'm not convinced, never have been.
The reason I'm not convinced is: This whole time frame, places and things said, has never 'felt right' to me.

1. The time frame, Rose called Skyla at 4:30 pm and S. said she and Taylor were at the Plackers?? were they? IF TRUE, with whom at the P's.?

2. The girls did not answer their phone at 5:08 pm...so they walked to the bridge knowing Rose was on her way to pick up Skyla, without Skyla's overnight bag,
yet Taylor carried a large bag and her dog.
Why wasn't Skyla carrying her overnight bag, since her Mom was on her way? and why was S. wearing he 'house slippers'?

Yet, they were just about back to the Plackers and already murdered before 5:08 pm???...in less than 40 minutes?
It's just a coincidence the killer was at the road to shoot the girls in that 40 minute time frame...I don't buy it.

3. What if the girls walked to the bridge several times, earlier that day, disobeying the P's, No..
4. What if, someone was at the P's that the girls was scared of or had roughed the girls up?
5. The girls had NOT had anything to eat or drink for over 8 hours....why?
6. The little dog was found at the bridge the next day, headed home..
7. What time did the autopsy say the girls were killed?
8. What was the condition and amount of the blood, etc. when LE arrived?
9. Does the 4-wheeler seen near the P's on Saturday have some connection to this?
10. Why the expensive .40 cal. Glock the girls were shot with, which uses expensive bullets for this gun? Is a Glock a target gun or a defense gun?
11. Did anyone in the P. family own a Glock?
A big question that should not be overlooked is, WHO was at the P. house that Sunday and why?
What IF the girls were shot on the P. property, near bridge or elsewhere and put near the road and shot several more times to throw LE off, thus the extra shots to each girl will be the ONLY bullets LE finds???..jmo

Claycat
10-06-2008, 09:52 AM
It is really inexcusable that LE hasn't released a detailed description of what was going on at the Placker home that day.

LE is either trying to protect the Placker's because the girls may have been left alone that day or this is another one of LE's silly little games. I think the murder of two girls would trump either one of these reasons but I guess LE thinks differently.

I like the idea that what we know doesn't make sense because what we know isn't correct.

In the Caylee Anthony case the mother is playing games, in this case LE is playing games. How bizarre.

It is bizarre, Albert! That is why these cases grab us and won't let go. It's not just because Caylee, Skyla, and Taylor were such precious girls, but because the circumstances are so strange!

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Ruflossn, I'm not convinced, never have been.
The reason I'm not convinced is: This whole time frame, places and things said has never 'felt right' to me.

1. The time frame, Rose called Skyla at 4:30 pm and S. said she and Taylor were at the Plackers?? were they? IF TRUE, with whom at the P's.?

2. The girls did not answer their phone at 5:08 pm...so they walked to the bridge knowing Rose was on her way to pick up Skyla, without Skyla's overnight bag, yet Taylor carried a large bag and her dog.

Yet, they were just about back to the Plackers and already murdered before 5:08 pm???...in less than 40 minutes?
It's just a coincidence the killer was at the road to shoot the girls in that 40 minute time frame...I don't buy it.

3. What if the girls walked to the bridge several times, earlier that day.

4. The girls had NOT had anything to eat or drink for over 8 hours.
5. The little dog was found at the bridge the next day, headed home..
6. What time did the autopsy say the girls were killed?
7. What was the condition and amount of the blood, etc. when LE arrived?

What IF the girls were shot on the P. property, near bridge or elsewhere and put near the road and shot several more times to throw LE off, thus the extra shots to each girl will be the ONLY bullets LE finds???..jmo

Hi Letsthink~
Are you not convinced that there was a witness that saw the girls shortly before they were murdered?

I have never believed the time frame that was given by LE. I believe the girls had left the Plackers much earlier than 4:30.

Flossie

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 10:09 AM
Personally, I think PP did kill the girls.

#1 why did it take so long to call 911.

# 2 It always bother me that he Kept repeating over and over. "I described it once and I'm not going to again. (maybe he was afraid he would contradict himself?

#3 I think maybe he WAS sexually abusing the girls in some way.

#4 More so now than ever, there seems to be some "problems" between Vickie and Peter. This is my opinion only....

Sooner...that's what Roy on Topix said in the beginning of this case....a tight time frame on a dirt road and no one sees anything?

What if: P was 'tripping on something' and was angry and snapped because the girls had 'disobeyed' by leaving the house when he had said NO, not answering their phone,

and he and V. had to stop what they were doing, (shopping, visiting, eating) and drive home early to look for them?

P, the uncle, someone visiting the P.'s, teens or gang payback ???...

Could Rose have been kept from seeing the girls because she could recognize the girls had been shot minutes before she arrived??... speculation only

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 10:48 AM

Hi Sooner~
The baby in your Avatar is precious!!!
Why do you think that Vicki and Peter are having problems?

Flossie

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Hi Lets-think~
Are you not convinced that there was a witness that saw the girls shortly before they were murdered?

I have never believed the time frame that was given by LE.
I believe the girls had left the Plackers much earlier than 4:30.

Flossie

Flossie, If we knew who the witness was, it would narrow our speculation..

IF the witness is a family member, they would have to take a Lie detector test to convince me of what they saw..

I feel if the time frame is OFF it could be anyone,
if the time frame is truly that tight, I lean toward a family member, or acquaintance.

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 11:09 AM
OK, what if Peter and Joe had been molesting the girls, the girls ran from the house with the cell phone to call the police, the two men went after them with two guns, shot and killed them?
Joe and Peter agree that Joe will make up the story about the POI as a cover-up.
Vicky is afraid to tell because she'd be next....

YellowDog, I believe Vickie is indeed afraid and innocent...the move proves it.
Would she be this afraid IF she thought the killer was a teenager? I don't think so.....
I suspect the P's do know the reason why this happened.

I would still put my money on 'something that happened several years ago', and behind their move to W...home schooling etc...

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 11:22 AM

In the Caylee Anthony case the mother is playing games, in this case LE is playing games. How bizarre......

Albert, Good points..what we have been told doesn't make sense, because it isn't correct or truthful, imo...causing everyone to become discouraged and this case to grow cold..

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 11:31 AM
You know, people read things all kinds of ways, but I personally cannot see on the autopsy reports whether or not they state that the girls had EVER had sexual intercourse or not.

I think it just sounds like it wasnt a part of THIS event, at the time of the killings.

Frog, I agree...not a part of the murders, only...
where does it say T. had never had sexual intercourse?

KeyboardPlayer
10-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Hi Letsthink!

In agreement with Frog, I don't see any evidence whatsoever of whether or not there was any sexual intercourse on the autopsy reports. Initially I thought the condition of the hymen would be an indicator of whether or not they engaged in intercourse, but the condition of the hymen is not always a reliable indicator of whether a woman (past puberty, mind you) has actually engaged in sexual intercourse. Regardless, it wasn't mentioned in the autopsy reports that I could find.

The closest thing I saw was the statements "there is no traumatic injury in or around the genitalia" (...granted, that was the notation in Taylor's report. In Skyla's, it says "The external genitalia is free of traumatic injury". Not sure why the descriptions differ.). Even that, though, is not a very good indication IMO.

Cheers,
KP

YellowDog
10-06-2008, 01:47 PM
YellowDog, I believe Vickie is indeed afraid and innocent...the move proves it.
Would she be this afraid IF she thought the killer was a teenager? I don't think so.....
I suspect the P's do know the reason why this happened.

I would still put my money on 'something that happened several years ago', and behind their move to W...home schooling etc...

You mean sort of like they went into hiding when they moved to Weleetka?
I find that plausible.

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 01:54 PM

I dont think it did say whether or not she OR skyla ever did. I think the autopsy reports just indicated that it didnt happen at the time of the killings.
Whether or not either of them ever did, is up in the air. Maybe it was a recent thing if one of them did. And maybe it wasnt full blown IC. Maybe the altercation was cuz someone had approached them either their, or earlier... even days earlier... trying to. Maybe this was the secret Taylor was going to tell. IF there even was a secret.

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 01:56 PM
I dont think it did say whether or not she OR skyla ever did. I think the autopsy reports just indicated that it didnt happen at the time of the killings.
Whether or not either of them ever did, is up in the air. Maybe it was a recent thing if one of them did. And maybe it wasnt full blown IC. Maybe the altercation was cuz someone had approached them either their, or earlier... even days earlier... trying to. Maybe this was the secret Taylor was going to tell. IF there even was a secret.

Hello Everyone~
Frog, was it discussed that Taylor was going to tell a secret?

Flossie

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 01:58 PM
I tend to mostly agree with Flossie, on post 146 page 6 of this thread. I said MOSTLY. IMPO, I believe the timeline is tight because it WAS tight. I dont believe that whoever said that is experienced enough to know how much blood there was and if or if not that indicated they were moved. I think that is just his opinion and it was overheard and carried over to here.
We do not know if they found any bullets do we? If we do, please feel free to correct me and show me where.(other than the ones that were found in the bodies, and maybe one dug out of that tree... which had to happen later because it wasnt in previous pictures, and I had not seen that hole previous times I had been there, until the day I took that picture. I am fairly observant)
We do know, that a witness said the poi was seen somewhere other than at the scene of the crime... and to my recollection, that was at least a half a mile away.
I believe the OSBI may keep things back from us, but to out and out lie over and over.... thats just hard for me to believe.

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Hello Everyone~
Frog, was it discussed that Taylor was going to tell a secret?

Flossie

It has been discussed alot of times, that Taylor may have known a secret and was going to tell it, and that this may have been reason for a big argument which could have led to the shooting. I have seen it posted many times. Is it true, I dont know.

Remember, it even went back to something about a secret that someone may have told her, thus her possibly getting into an argument with DD's little sister. I think this is all speculation and I dont know that anyone knows the truth.

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 02:22 PM
It has been discussed alot of times, that Taylor may have known a secret and was going to tell it, and that this may have been reason for a big argument which could have led to the shooting. I have seen it posted many times. Is it true, I dont know.

Remember, it even went back to something about a secret that someone may have told her, thus her possibly getting into an argument with DD's little sister. I think this is all speculation and I dont know that anyone knows the truth.

You're right. I had 4gotten all about the DD sister speculation etc...... Thanks for reminding me.
:)

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 02:34 PM
You mean sort of like they went into hiding when they moved to Weleetka?
I find that plausible.

If they were hiding, I dont think they did it very well, as some of the extended family lived in the area, and it is my understanding that some of them had criminal and or drug related charges. Yes, we feel their pain, but from what I have seen, this family was ROUGH!

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Sorry... probably shouldnt have said that. I just got a repeat of a repeat of a repeat of a rumor, and by the time it got to me, that is the way they took it. I should have thought about that and realized that wasnt necessarily where it came from. It actually could have come from one of several people that was there when the rumor was told. Dont anyone take that literally. I think its what stuck with me, although other names played into this story.

You know how rumors go. Maybe I should have posted on the rumors thread.
My drugs havent worn off yet. lol I had to take something really strong for pain early this morning.

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Sorry... probably shouldnt have said that. I just got a repeat of a repeat of a repeat of a rumor, and by the time it got to me, that is the way they took it. I should have thought about that and realized that wasnt necessarily where it came from. It actually could have come from one of several people that was there when the rumor was told. Dont anyone take that literally. I think its what stuck with me, although other names played into this story.

My drugs havent worn off yet. lol I had to take something really strong for pain early this morning.

HI Frog,
You can always edit your post if your uncomfortable with what you have written.

KeyboardPlayer
10-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Flossie! :)

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 02:48 PM
HI Frog,
You can always edit your post if your uncomfortable with what you have written.
edited it. sry... there was so many people there that day!

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Hi Flossie! :)

Hi Keyboardplayer~
My schedule at work was a little slow, I have been catching up on the posts today. How are you?

KeyboardPlayer
10-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Not too bad, thanks! A little slow for me at work today as well. I have no complaints about that most of the time, but it sure does make the day drag.

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Mr. Farrow is Skyla's grandfather, he has lived off the land all his life, works everyday right across the road from the murder scene, Placker's rented the home from Chancey and Mr. Farrow took care of that whole area, he knows every inch. They say he and Mr. Chancey would be waiting for LE's every morning.
I'm sure you are a very observant person, but I do believe Mr. Farrow has even more reason to be even more observant.

Hi Sheza~
(I love your Avatar) My questioning the blood that he may have seen (or not seen) came from the fact that LE had roped off the area so that people could not get close to the crime scene. That is why I thought there may have been more hemmorhage than what people actually saw. As always it is jmo......... :confused:

Flossie

adielphia
10-06-2008, 02:56 PM
I heard on another forum that they have found one of the guns, has anyone else heard this or know if it is true?

Ruflossn
Not too bad, thanks! A little slow for me at work today as well. I have no complaints about that most of the time, but it sure does make the day drag.

My day is also dragging. I am preparing a Bible study that I will lead on Wed. and reading on WS periodically. My next work committment is at 3:00........ugh.........

Ruflossn
I heard on another forum that they have found one of the guns, has anyone else heard this or know if it is true?

Wow! I hope this is true!!! What other forum was it?

waltzingmatilda
10-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Had to smile at that, Frog. We have a neighbor that we refer to , in private of course, as "Old Man George'. We mean it affectionately although he is like Alice Kravitz on Bewitched. Don't be so hard on yourself. We're all human. Sorry you're in pain. MatildaSorry... probably shouldnt have said that. I just got a repeat of a repeat of a repeat of a rumor, and by the time it got to me, that is the way they took it. I should have thought about that and realized that wasnt necessarily where it came from. It actually could have come from one of several people that was there when the rumor was told. Dont anyone take that literally. I think its what stuck with me, although other names played into this story.

KeyboardPlayer
10-06-2008, 03:01 PM
I have not heard anything like that, personally.

adielphia
10-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Wow! I hope this is true!!! What other forum was it?

It was on Topix. A local is on that forum talking and he said it was the glock that they found and it was behind the bar in Weleekta, but I was hoping someone here would know if it is true or not. I am not one to believe rumor so I always try to check before hand, I am also not saying this is true just trying to find out if it is or not. Thanks

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Had to smile at that, Frog. We have a neighbor that we refer to , in private of course, as "Old Man George'. We mean it affectionately although he is like Alice Kravitz on Bewitched. Don't be so hard on yourself. We're all human. Sorry you're in pain. Matilda

Laffin... it wasnt just that that freaked me out... it was there was several people talking that day and I dont even know which one said that. I guess with this extra medicine, my head is still fuzzy and I just typed one of the people's names that I heard was there when they were all talking about it. I no way know what if anything THAT man said.
I am not used to taking extra meds, although my dr has told me to when the pain comes back. This medicine is just so strong, I try not to take it until I am hurting alot, and so I take it about once every 24 hours. That wasnt the case this time... and I guess I was just rambling without paying attention. I am soooooooooo sorry. MAybe I need to avoid posting til I get my body back closer to norm. I cant believe I was such a bozo when I get aggrevated when others do this! BEAT ME! lol

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 03:03 PM
"lets hope Dunlaps finger prints are nice and clear and easily detected".

Who is Dunlop? This was posted at Topix. I think that is the other forum Adielphia was referencing.

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 03:05 PM
It was on Topix. A local is on that forum talking and he said it was the glock that they found and it was behind the bar in Weleekta, but I was hoping someone here would know if it is true or not. I am not one to believe rumor so I always try to check before hand, I am also not saying this is true just trying to find out if it is or not. Thanks

I really hope this is true. That would be a huge help to the investigation. At least, I think it would. I am sure the fingerprints have been wiped clean etc.... I guess time will tell. I seem to be saying that a lot in relation to this case. :rolleyes:

adielphia
10-06-2008, 03:06 PM
"lets hope Dunlaps finger prints are nice and clear and easily detected".

Who is Dunlop? This was posted at Topix. I think that is the other forum Adielphia was referencing.

Yes it is, and I am not for sure who he is but the person who made that comment has brought his name up several times.

adielphia
10-06-2008, 03:08 PM
I really hope this is true. That would be a huge help to the investigation. At least, I think it would. I am sure the fingerprints have been wiped clean etc.... I guess time will tell. I seem to be saying that a lot in relation to this case. :rolleyes:

Yes time will have to tell, and I am getting scared that it is going to take a long time to catch who did this if they do at all. I hope they do and that nothing like this happens to anyone elses family before they do.

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Yes time will have to tell, and I am getting scared that it is going to take a long time to catch who did this if they do at all. I hope they do and that nothing like this happens to anyone elses family before they do.

My thoughts exactly......

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Adielphia,

Are you local to the Henryetta / Weleetka area?

adielphia
10-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Adielphia,

Are you local to the Henryetta / Weleetka area?

Nope, I live about 30 to 45 minutes away.

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 05:04 PM
It was on Topix.
A local is on that forum talking and he said it was the glock that they found and it was behind the bar in Weleekta,
but I was hoping someone here would know if it is true or not.

I am not one to believe rumor so I always try to check before hand, I am also not saying this is true just trying to find out if it is or not. Thanks...

Let's hope it's true.
My questions are:
Is it possible the Glock has been behind the Bar all these months?

where was the gun found laying behind the bar? By whom?
Why wasn't it noticed before now?
Are the Bartenders male or female?
Was this Bar open the Sunday of the murders?
Has someone just recently stashed the Glock there?
Is anyone under the age of 18 permitted in the bar?
Is this a stolen gun or WHO owns this Glock?

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Did anyone ever find out the name of Bubba Placker? He is listed on the family tree as a son of Peter and Vickie

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Did anyone ever find out the name of Bubba Placker? He is listed on the family tree as a son of Peter and Vickie....

FrogJ...Did Bubba live with the Plackers? How old was he?

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 05:47 PM
FrogJ...Did Bubba live with the Plackers? How old was he?
I dont know. I was just reading a myspace of Linda Placker... where she had poems. One was about Bubba, her brothrer. And Bubba is listed on the family tree. I wondered if it is Jessie Paschal? Is he the one in the video that was soooooooo upset at the funeral and the Plackers were comforting him? And is he the one that some said looked angry coming out the door at the funeral? Just thoughts....

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 06:23 PM
The family tree thread, which you have to ask for a password to enter, has the Plackers listed with 5 children. Linda, Jennifer, Jessie, Chris, and Bubba. Taylors obit with Shurden funeral home says she had two brothers, Jessie and Chris, and two sisters, Linda and Jennifer. I am wondering how many of these children, if any are actually the biological children of Vickie, and Peter... or if this was children they each had before they married. I am also wondering if they ever had a ceremonial marriage or if they are commonlaw, which is very legal in the State of Oklahoma. If anyone has accurate answers to these questions, I would be glad to know.

Mysterylover
10-06-2008, 06:27 PM
I dont know. I was just reading a myspace of Linda Placker... where she had poems.
One was about Bubba, her brothrer. And Bubba is listed on the family tree. I wondered if it is Jessie Paschal?
Is he the one in the video that was soooooooo upset at the funeral and the Plackers were comforting him?
And is he the one that some said looked angry coming out the door at the funeral? Just thoughts....

FrogJ...I don't know either. I watched the video several times.
Yes, sadly, a handsome young man was very upset as he knelt in front of Vickie and Peter at the funeral.
This same young man stared at someone to his left, outside the church, as he left ...if looks could kill!....jmo

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 09:16 PM
FrogJ...I don't know either. I watched the video several times.
Yes, sadly, a handsome young man was very upset as he knelt in front of Vickie and Peter at the funeral.
This same young man stared at someone to his left, outside the church, as he left ...if looks could kill!....jmo

I cant find the link to the video where the young man is glaring as he is coming out of the church. Does anyone have a still pic of it? or a link to the video... Ive been searching with no luck. Who is he?

Tom'sGirl
10-06-2008, 09:23 PM
I cant find the link to the video where the young man is glaring as he is coming out of the church. Does anyone have a still pic of it? or a link to the video... Ive been searching with no luck. Who is he?
Screen Cap from Funeral Video
http://i36.tinypic.com/znuag3.jpg
Same person as in this shot (below) This shot was from the Media and it said "brother"
http://i38.tinypic.com/2rrm3i9.jpg

Ruflossn
10-06-2008, 09:29 PM

TG~
Why am I Not surprised you have the photo / link................ :)
Thanks again.

Tom'sGirl
10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
TG~
Why am I Not surprised you have the photo / link................ :)
Thanks again.
I added the shot from the newspaper to my post above

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Screen Cap from Funeral Video

Same person as in this shot (below) This shot was from the Media and it said "brother"

http://i38.tinypic.com/2rrm3i9.jpg

Thank you so much TG! I really appreciate that!

frogjustfrog
10-06-2008, 11:24 PM
That would mean Jessie Paschal or Chris Placker... still wondering who Bubba placker is on the family tree thread. Maybe a brother they are hiding? or maybe one and the same as one of these? weird. would like to know

oceanblueeyes
10-06-2008, 11:30 PM
I believe the girls struck out on their walk just like any other day. Just them and Taylor's little dog. Killing time until Rose picked Skyla up.

I do believe they were shot and killed exactly in the same place they were found. Any moving of the body would be easy to ascertain from the blood patterns left at the scene imo.

I do think that these girls knew the killers but not well. Just knew about them from being in the neighborhood or going to school with them even though they may have been older than the girls.

I think this was premeditated and a thrill kill. Maybe two killers all whacked out on Meth or some other illegal substance. I think they picked the girls because they were easy targets. Imo the killers looked around and saw no one on the road but them and the girls. Also I think the shootings, killings were over in less than a minute and they were gone. Imo they went back in the direction that they lived. They quickly returned and pretended nothing had happened. They may have walked out to a shed or garage when they returned and their family could have been inside and never even knew they had left the premises to begin with.

I think this was a crime of opportunity. The poor girls were sitting targets. I don't think it bothered these killers at all. They may have cased the Placker place out and noticed Peter's vehicle was gone. I do think when found, if ever, they will have a reputation of being cruel to animals as well.....possibly known to have even killed dogs or other animals. I think they are very bad dudes with twisted minds and not one ounce of remorse.

imoo

gertrude-gertie
10-07-2008, 01:39 AM
I believe the girls struck out on their walk just like any other day. Just them and Taylor's little dog. Killing time until Rose picked Skyla up.

I do believe they were shot and killed exactly in the same place they were found. Any moving of the body would be easy to ascertain from the blood patterns left at the scene imo.

I do think that these girls knew the killers but not well. Just knew about them from being in the neighborhood or going to school with them even though they may have been older than the girls.

I think this was premeditated and a thrill kill. Maybe two killers all whacked out on Meth or some other illegal substance. I think they picked the girls because they were easy targets. Imo the killers looked around and saw no one on the road but them and the girls. Also I think the shootings, killings were over in less than a minute and they were gone. Imo they went back in the direction that they lived. They quickly returned and pretended nothing had happened. They may have walked out to a shed or garage when they returned and their family could have been inside and never even knew they had left the premises to begin with.

I think this was a crime of opportunity. The poor girls were sitting targets. I don't think it bothered these killers at all. They may have cased the Placker place out and noticed Peter's vehicle was gone. I do think when found, if ever, they will have a reputation of being cruel to animals as well.....possibly known to have even killed dogs or other animals. I think they are very bad dudes with twisted minds and not one ounce of remorse.

imooI just don't think this was a thrill kill. I cannot see someone riding down a country, gravel road; see two young girls and decide to shoot them. Doesn't make sense. It looks to me like a revenge killing or a hatred killing. Either someone really hated Skyla and Taylor OR it may have to do with someone in the family.

The young man in the funeral pictures looks very sad and very angry at the same time. No one seems to know who he is. Maybe it knows something. If he does, as far as we know, he hasn't said a word. So what does that mean? If the Plackers left OKC (or whereever it was) to escape the crime, why did this tradegy happen. This is a very small town. Did someone track the Plackers down and leave them an ungodly message? If so, how did they know the girls would be on that road at that time. Were Peter and Vicki home? I don't know. We have not been told a lot of details.

Why did Peter and Vicki move? Everyone in that area seem to know where they live. On the last TV interview with the billboard, Vicki didn't want her face shown because she was afraid for her life. I don't understand that, because everyone in that area seems to know where they live (according to posts on Topix). I don't know. Just voicing some thoughts that I have. Probably mean nothing. JMO.
v

adielphia
10-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Let's hope it's true.
My questions are:
Is it possible the Glock has been behind the Bar all these months?

where was the gun found laying behind the bar? By whom?
Why wasn't it noticed before now?
Are the Bartenders male or female?
Was this Bar open the Sunday of the murders?
Has someone just recently stashed the Glock there?
Is anyone under the age of 18 permitted in the bar?
Is this a stolen gun or WHO owns this Glock?

I am not for sure, I know some people came on and started asking abunch of the same questions you have but I have not gotten over there this morning to see what he said. If I find anything out I will let you know, but it all could just be a rumor that someone is starting, I hope not though.

Mysterylover
10-07-2008, 10:28 AM
That would mean Jessie Paschal or Chris Placker... still wondering who Bubba placker is on the family tree thread.

Maybe a brother they are hiding? or maybe one and the same as one of these? weird. would like to know.....

Does anyone know how many bio-children Peter has?
Possibly list the names of the males and females...
do the same for Vickie's bio children...
Do some past research on each and see what we come-up with..

frogjustfrog
10-07-2008, 10:41 AM
I am not for sure, I know some people came on and started asking abunch of the same questions you have but I have not gotten over there this morning to see what he said. If I find anything out I will let you know, but it all could just be a rumor that someone is starting, I hope not though.

Well.... I havent done it for awhile, but I went over to topix to read what all the hoopla is about. Hmmmmmmmmmm I seem to recgonize the way that JibJab posts. I believe she made all this up. Sorry JibJab....I'm up on you. Why do you do that stuff? Not good at all. And if I am wrong, (and I SERIOUSLY dont think I am) sorry... but I wouldnt be posting this if I didnt recgonize the way she posts.

I also heard this Roy refer to Dunlap as James Dunlap, if that helps any. I dont understand that either. Never heard of him. Seems like a name that popped up one time, just to give people something to ask about. over and over and over without answer. sigh... I'm not sure I trust much of anything that comes from there, although we have gained some useful information from there in the past. It just seems like a forum packed full of idiots and liars and hatemongers. I'm not talking about all the posters there. It doesnt take anyone long to see what I am talking about, so please, dont anyone from here think I am talking about them. I just dont trust MOST the posters at topix. Its so sad, I tell ya!
:(

Mysterylover
10-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Well.... I havent done it for awhile, but I went over to topix to read what all the hoopla is about. Hmmmmmmmmmm I seem to recgonize the way that JibJab posts. I believe she made all this up.

Sorry JibJab....I'm up on you. Why do you do that stuff? Not good at all. And if I am wrong, (and I SERIOUSLY dont think I am) sorry...

but I wouldnt be posting this if I didnt recgonize the way she posts.

I also heard this Roy refer to Dunlap as James Dunlap, if that helps any. I dont understand that either. Never heard of him. Seems like a name that popped up one time, just to give people something to ask about. over and over and over without answer. sigh... I'm not sure I trust much of anything that comes from there, although we have gained some useful information from there in the past. It just seems like a forum packed full of idiots and liars and hatemongers.
I'm not talking about all the posters there. It doesnt take anyone long to see what I am talking about, so please, dont anyone from here think I am talking about them. I just dont trust MOST the posters at topix. Its so sad, I tell ya!
:....(

FrogJ...Isn't JibJab a MALE ??

adielphia
10-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Well.... I havent done it for awhile, but I went over to topix to read what all the hoopla is about. Hmmmmmmmmmm I seem to recgonize the way that JibJab posts. I believe she made all this up. Sorry JibJab....I'm up on you. Why do you do that stuff? Not good at all. And if I am wrong, (and I SERIOUSLY dont think I am) sorry... but I wouldnt be posting this if I didnt recgonize the way she posts.

I also heard this Roy refer to Dunlap as James Dunlap, if that helps any. I dont understand that either. Never heard of him. Seems like a name that popped up one time, just to give people something to ask about. over and over and over without answer. sigh... I'm not sure I trust much of anything that comes from there, although we have gained some useful information from there in the past. It just seems like a forum packed full of idiots and liars and hatemongers. I'm not talking about all the posters there. It doesnt take anyone long to see what I am talking about, so please, dont anyone from here think I am talking about them. I just dont trust MOST the posters at topix. Its so sad, I tell ya!
:(

I don't trust what a lot of people say there either but I thought I would try and see if any else heard anything about the gun. I am not for sure who jibjab is but did find out that it is a he.

adielphia
10-07-2008, 11:55 AM
FrogJ...Isn't JibJab a MALE ??

That is what he said yesterday. But you never know anymore.

adielphia
10-07-2008, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=frogjustfrog;2783695] Sorry JibJab....I'm up on you.

Frog,

Who do you think is JibJab?

sheza
10-07-2008, 02:07 PM
The glock gun being found was NOT true.

adielphia
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
The glock gun being found was NOT true.

Thank you Sheza for clearing that up for me. I knew you guys in here would be able to tell if it is a rumor or not.

sheza
10-07-2008, 02:21 PM
If the girls were killed at another location then taken to the spot where they were found, I would say it was a message to the Plackers.

waltzingmatilda
10-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the update Sheza. :~)

sheza
10-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Thank you Sheza for clearing that up for me. I knew you guys in here would be able to tell if it is a rumor or not.

Not only was it NOT true, the bar was not open yesterday.

KeyboardPlayer
10-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Thank you sheza! :)

adielphia
10-07-2008, 02:53 PM

Go figure, wish people would quit with the rumors.

oceanblueeyes
10-07-2008, 03:31 PM
I just don't think this was a thrill kill. I cannot see someone riding down a country, gravel road; see two young girls and decide to shoot them. Doesn't make sense. It looks to me like a revenge killing or a hatred killing. Either someone really hated Skyla and Taylor OR it may have to do with someone in the family.

The young man in the funeral pictures looks very sad and very angry at the same time. No one seems to know who he is. Maybe it knows something. If he does, as far as we know, he hasn't said a word. So what does that mean? If the Plackers left OKC (or wherever it was) to escape the crime, why did this tragedy happen. This is a very small town. Did someone track the Plackers down and leave them an ungodly message? If so, how did they know the girls would be on that road at that time. Were Peter and Vicki home? I don't know. We have not been told a lot of details.

Why did Peter and Vicki move? Everyone in that area seem to know where they live. On the last TV interview with the billboard, Vicki didn't want her face shown because she was afraid for her life. I don't understand that, because everyone in that area seems to know where they live (according to posts on Topix). I don't know. Just voicing some thoughts that I have. Probably mean nothing. JMO.
v

I respect your opinion Gertrude and really all any of us here can do is speculate.

But it will not be the first time senseless acts like this were done simply by someone that wanted to know how it felt to kill someone and they too picked their targets based on vulnerability and opportunity. In today's time unfortunately there doesn't even have to be a motive just a desire to commit evil. Sometimes there can be a wolf pack mentality of two or more.

I don't think they just decided they were going to do this. I think they talked about it among themselves and knew that the girls walked often to the bridge and back.

I think if it was a revenge killing or a hate killing OSBI would have known who they were long ago because there would have to be information out there from some of the 500 people that they interviewed that would know why anyone wanted revenge or hated of whomever enough to kill perfectly innocent children.

The Plackers had been in Weleetka for three years. Leaving a crime ridden city for a rural area is happening right in my surrounding area as well as more and more people moving out to the country areas were it is much more laid back.

It was Sunday, they very well may have been on that road continuously before or they may have gone to the bridge like other kids and pretended to goof off until they saw the girls coming. I think they lived close within a mile or two from the Placker home.

Why did they move? Well I don't know but I know why I would if this happened to my daughter. I wouldn't want to travel down the same road everyday that I knew she died on. Neither would I want to return to my rental home that held such sad memories.

My heart goes out to Vicki and Peter. I would be frightened also. OSBI told them they think this is two murderers and that the OSBI believes they are locals. That is enough to scare the h*** out of anyone. Who can she really trust outside of her family? Even if they pretended they were sympathetic to her heartache? I am sure just about everyone she sees she wonders to herself, "are you the one?"

Imo, the Plackers, including the young man at the funeral, has no clue who did this and why. I do understand if and why he would be so angry. This just should not have happened to those children. The Placker family has said that is what they want to know...WHO could have done such a thing and WHY. I pray they get their answers so justice can be served for Skyla and Taylor.

imoo

Ruflossn
10-07-2008, 03:36 PM
I respect your opinion Gertrude and really all any of us here can do is speculate.

But it will not be the first time senseless acts like this were done simply by someone that wanted to know how it felt to kill someone and they too picked their targets based on vulnerability and opportunity. In today's time unfortunately there doesn't even have to be a motive just a desire to commit evil. Sometimes there can be a wolf pack mentality.

I don't think they just decided they were going to do this. I think they talked about it among themselves and knew that the girls walked often to the bridge and back.

I think if it was a revenge killing or a hate killing OSBI would have known who they were long ago because there would have to be information out there from some of the 500 people that they interviewed that would know why anyone wanted revenge or hated of whomever enough to kill perfectly innocent children.

Why did they move? Well I don't know but I know why I would if this happened to my daughter. I wouldn't want to travel down the same road everyday that I knew she died on. Neither would I want to return to my rental home that held such sad memories.

My heart goes out to Vicki and Peter. I would be frightened also. OSBI told them they think this is two murderers and that the OSBI believes they are locals. That is enough to scare the h*** out of anyone. Who can she really trust outside of her family? Even if they pretended they were sympathetic to her heartache? I am sure just about everyone she sees she wonders to herself, "are you the one?"

Imo, the Plackers, including the young man at the funeral, has no clue who did this and why. I do understand if and why he would be so angry. This just should not have happened to those children. The Placker family has said that is what they want to know...WHO could have done such a thing and WHY. I pray they get their answers so justice can be served for Skyla and Taylor.

imoo

Hi Ocean,
You are right in so many of the things you posted. Beautifully written and very well thought out.

Flossie

Tom'sGirl
10-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks sheza, ME thinks some of these posts belong on the Rumor Thead, what do ya think?

frogjustfrog
10-07-2008, 03:46 PM
[quote=frogjustfrog;2783695] Sorry JibJab....I'm up on you.

Frog,

Who do you think is JibJab?

I'm keeping that one to myself

Lauren - CA
10-07-2008, 04:49 PM
If the girls were killed at another location then taken to the spot where they were found, I would say it was a message to the Plackers.

Hi Sheza, do you think the girls were killed where they stood, as we've been told by LE or do you feel they were moved?

KeyboardPlayer
10-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Fantastic post, ocean. :)

black poodle
10-07-2008, 07:36 PM
My DD dad was killed when she was 9 mos. old in a car accident we had a small mobile home on some rural property the night he passed I took my child and moved in with my mom and dad and never went back to the trailer, my best friend, sister and mom cleaned it out for me and i sold it within 6 mos and I still think about him and dread going on the road he was killed on and thats been 24 years ago so I can understand why they moved because the pain of the memories are to much for them to bear I hope they find the sub humans that done this to these little ones and their respective families can find some peace

Albert18
10-07-2008, 08:22 PM
But Peter and Vickie are from a rough family. A rough family with many rough's. Rough people don't scare, they get even. Local punks shouldn't stand a chance against that family. In fact it is the punks who should be scared.

So again, this situation doesn't make sense.