PDA

View Full Version : Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Pages : [1] 2

christine2448
07-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Please continue discussions here.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found at the very bottom of the page.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks, Christine! It works so much better when you can flip that switch to close the thread instead of begging people to come post on the new one. LOL

bdmama
07-01-2008, 03:27 PM
I cant help but wonder if maybe MJ & others had any ties to a bigger sex ring that bought and sold girls??? Sounds pretty out there but not unheard of and especially w/ this case, it could be possible???

Carrington
07-01-2008, 03:28 PM
I believe, Dennis, was posted as a third child belonging to Cassandra.

calidreamin
07-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Well Geeez! I am just getting caught up today and now the step father has been arrested? What was going on in this family? Those poor children.:behindbar:furious:

Amster
07-01-2008, 03:32 PM
I think Brooke was just beginning to get dragged into this nightmare. Because of myspace. Creepy uncle, no doubt and sadly, her stepdad, too.

I know JB said he knew about the uncle, but probably didn't know how much time Brooke spent there. And if he and Cassandra weren't married, didn't know a whole lot about her family. I wonder how often he saw Brooke? Every other week-end?

swanniee11
07-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Does Casandra have any brothers?

rccook555
07-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Sorry if i missed this somewhere, but do we know Brookes middle name? Thanks!

Chica
07-01-2008, 03:40 PM

I don't know the middle name, but I believe the middle initial is M.

Juvenile
07-01-2008, 03:40 PM
To theorize similiar to your last post on the previous thread SS, I don't believe Brooke was molested. I think that she found something on MJs computer or the cousin told her something that the perps wanted kept quiet. Didn't I read where MJ demanded Brooke's MS passwords? He obviously wanted to review and keep tabs on her conversations. Making her disappear was a last resort.

rccook555
07-01-2008, 03:43 PM
I don't know the middle name, but I believe the middle initial is M.

Thank you Chica. I am still working on looking through Myspace pages and thats helpful. :blowkiss:

Busylady
07-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Names I have associated with Cassandra and her maiden name are

Robert Adams
Mark Adams
Jessie Adams
Paul Adams

I do not know what relation they are to her.

Does Casandra have any brothers?

Cheri_G
07-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Not sure if this was posted already

WPTZ

Breaking News: Feds Add Charges Against Bennett's Stepfather (http://www.wptz.com/news/16758068/detail.html)

ROYALTON, Vt. -- The stepfather of missing 12-year-old girl Brooke Bennett is facing additional federal charges.

Vermont's First Assistant United States Attorney Paul Van de Graaf said 40-year-old Raymond Gagnon has been arrested on federal charges.

Van de Graaf said the charges against Gagnon have not yet been filed so he can't say what they are.

Busylady
07-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Brooke Marie Bennett

rccook555
07-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Brooke Marie Bennett

Thank you very much BusyLady! :blowkiss:

Anyone have a live presser link?

GoodAim
07-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Others here have said similar things in praise of "A.R"., but I hope at the right time someone will show you this message:

A.,
You are a real hero. In the old movies and t.v. shows you'd be called "brave, courageous and bold". However, you are more than that, because those were fictional heroes, actors with scripts written out for them. You are brave and have done more than most adults would have been able to do. All of us here are a mixture of good, bad, and neutral things, but doing as tough a thing as you did, making your statement, shows such strength and is something everyone would admire!
GoodAim

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Presser in about 10 minutes. Live link here:

http://www.wptz.com/video/11306790/index.html

rccook555
07-01-2008, 03:50 PM

Thank you SuziQ! Having a terrible time finding things today.

calidreamin
07-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the link SuzieQ!

swanniee11
07-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Have we gotten a pic of Gagnon yet?

swanniee11
07-01-2008, 03:55 PM

thanks suziQ

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Have we gotten a pic of Gagnon yet?

Not yet.

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Gagnon was arrested for Obstruction of Justice for destroying evidence relating to this case? What case? I don't know. MJ's, Brooke?

rccook555
07-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Gagnon was arrested for Obstruction of Justice for destroying evidence relating to this case? What case? I don't know. MJ's, Brooke?

I took it as to mean Brookes case.... but could be wrong

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Gagnon was arrested yesterday evening at the Royalton Barracks.

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 04:13 PM
20-25 state search warrants have been issued in this case.

swanniee11
07-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Gagnon was arrested in Vermont, he was here!

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
It's over. Did anyone else hear him say reluctantly say that it all does ultmately lead to back to Brooke? Not exact words.

Boy, reporters are frustrated!

swanniee11
07-01-2008, 04:18 PM
he is being charged (Gagnon) with sexual assault, obstruction of justice which is why he's in federal.

So far this all came from 1 victim.

swanniee11
07-01-2008, 04:20 PM
It's over. Did anyone else hear him say reluctantly say that it all does ultmately lead to back to Brooke? Not exact words.

Boy, reporters are frustrated!

Yes but I gathered what he meant was that the arrests would not have come had they not been searching for Brooke to begin with.

Class-z
07-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Yes but I gathered what he meant was that the arrests would not have come had they not been searching for Brooke to begin with.

Goes to show you how dumb they are. Didn't they think when she disappeared that there would be a big investigation? Do they not watch the news?

RR0004
07-01-2008, 04:24 PM
...and the fact that AR was the "witness"...I assume they mean the "cousin" in the vehicle with the uncle.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Also...could the destroying of evidence mean that perhaps he deleted internet info?

Amster
07-01-2008, 04:26 PM
I'm confused....what happened to the charges against Gagnon for molesting a minor in summer 07?

RiverRat
07-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Now that there are two in custody, maybe one will soon offer up information about where Brooke is in exchange for lesser charges as it appears these two men are both neck deep in something very huge here.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Thanks to all posters...I just spent the last 2 hours catching up on EVERYTHING! You've all done an amazing job! I just wish there was more info about the search for Brooke.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm confused....what happened to the charges against Gagnon for molesting a minor in summer 07?
I believe that's what he's being held on now...except that it's being turned over to federal court...additional charges.

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 04:30 PM

The feds and their charges always come first. We might see the state charges later.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 04:32 PM
And I can IMO say now that this whole family situation has gone beyond weird to very, very sick. (Truthfully, there are not enough VERYs to describe how sick this is!!The mothers involved should have their kids taken away until everything can be sorted out.

swanniee11
07-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Also...could the destroying of evidence mean that perhaps he deleted internet info?

This is what i'm thinking. He probably had a laptop that would have given info and he destroyed it

swanniee11
07-01-2008, 04:36 PM

I may have missed something but I thought the charges now for sexual assault stem back to 07 with AR. That they have proof that it happened either computer or AR saying this. I think more and more charges are going to come out but they're using what evidence they have now just to get them behind bars.

Also, the warrants, I heard 20-25 state search warrants, does that mean just in Vermont or have they searched TX as well?

Amster
07-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks RR0004 and SuziQ

Amster
07-01-2008, 04:40 PM
I may have missed something but I thought the charges now for sexual assault stem back to 07 with AR. That they have proof that it happened either computer or AR saying this. I think more and more charges are going to come out but they're using what evidence they have now just to get them behind bars.

Also, the warrants, I heard 20-25 state search warrants, does that mean just in Vermont or have they searched TX as well?

I don't know where all they're searching....I thought the FBI guy said something about Mass. and Conn., also.

What is Royalton Barracks?

RR0004
07-01-2008, 04:51 PM
I don't know where all they're searching....I thought the FBI guy said something about Mass. and Conn., also.

State police

swanniee11
all of those reports and not one of them asked if Gagnon was a RSO?

FourWands

I believe it is the state police barracks in Royalton, VT.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 04:56 PM
VT people...are there active searches going on right now for Brooke?

pixies
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
And I can IMO say now that this whole family situation has gone beyond weird to very, very sick. (Truthfully, there are not enough VERYs to describe how sick this is!!The mothers involved should have their kids taken away until everything can be sorted out.

The cow should be sitting in prison!

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 05:02 PM
My local news is on now and this is what is said;

Federal Obstruction of justice charges for Ray.
That is because he destroyed evidence in the case.
The Grandmother will speak at 6 tonight.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 05:04 PM

Dearest Amster,:blowkiss:
The Royalton Barracks is the Vermont State Police barracks that handles the county the crime took place in.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 05:08 PM
VT people...are there active searches going on right now for Brooke?
My very dearest RR,:blowkiss:
I just arrived home from work a few minutes ago and made it home in time for news at 5 on WPTZ. Brooke's grandmother will be on at 6 for an interview.
Nothing was mentioned about any searches. But I will post any I hear about.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

englishleigh
07-01-2008, 05:09 PM
This is getting scarier and sicker by the day. I hate to say it but I don't think Brooke is alive. :(

rccook555
07-01-2008, 05:10 PM

The Grandmother will speek at 6 tonight.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thank you Dark Shadows :blowkiss:

angelmom
07-01-2008, 05:14 PM
This is unbelievable.

WHY????????????

Amster
07-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Thank you all for info on Royalton Barracks. Sounded like a military base to this Texan!

So...they must have had Gagnon in for questioning, and while there, they arrested him?

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 05:25 PM
This is getting scarier and sicker by the day. I hate to say it but I don't think Brooke is alive. :(
My dearest Englishleigh,:blowkiss:
A pleasure to see you.
It is very scary. I pray that Brooke is still alive. We all are praying.
If Brooke is deceased, Gagnon could be prime for the death penalty under Federal Statutes. We do not have a death penalty, but like I said, the Feds brought charges in Gagnon's case.
Federal charges could be imminent in Jacques case also and if Brooke is deceased, Jacques could fry also. If Brooke was taken out of state to be murdered, or if she was murdered here and her body taken out of state, the Feds would seek the death penalty.

I am also wondering if Jacques had at one or more times transported Brooke out of state, IE; where Gagnon lived for the purpose of sex or the use of Gagnon's computor to capture Brooke on the webcam for the purpose of using it for the Breckinridge Group.
Either way, I am sure that soon, Jacques will be in the custody of the Feds.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Thank you Dark Shadows :blowkiss:
My very dearest Rccook,:blowkiss:
Wow it is so very nice to see you!
I truly appreciate your post.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Amster
07-01-2008, 05:28 PM
My fantasy outcome....

A.R. told Brooke what was going on....and Brooke went to the police. They had her "disappear" and planted her clothes for creepy to find. The police used her "disappearance" for an excuse to question A.R. and get a search warrant...and arrest MJ and Ray and God knows who else.....

englishleigh
07-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Do we know if Jim Bennett has other children, or is Brooke his only child?

believe09
07-01-2008, 05:29 PM
My dearest Englishleigh,:blowkiss:
A pleasure to see you.
It is very scary. I pray that Brooke is still alive. We all are praying.
If Brooke is deceased, Gagnon could be prime for the death penalty under Federal Statutes. We do not have a death penalty, but like I said, the Feds brought charges in Gagnon's case.
Federal charges could be imminent in Jacques case also and if Brooke is deceased, Jacques could fry also. If Brooke was taken out of state to be murdered, or if she was murdered here and her body taken out of state, the Feds would seek the death penalty.

I am also wondering if Jacques had at one or more times transported Brooke out of state, IE; where Gagnon lived for the purpose of sex or the use of Gagnon's computor to capture Brooke on the webcam for the purpose of using it for the Breckinridge Group.
Either way, I am sure that soon, Jacques will be in the custody of the Feds.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I suspect the addition of Federal Charges is leverage being applied to Gagnon to cough up Brooke...I have been following the case locally and am in awe of all the passion and concern being expressed here!!!

englishleigh
07-01-2008, 05:30 PM
My fantasy outcome....

A.R. told Brooke what was going on....and Brooke went to the police. They had her "disappear" and planted her clothes for creepy to find. The police used her "disappearance" for an excuse to question A.R. and get a search warrant...and arrest MJ and Ray and God knows who else.....

From your mind & keyboard to God's ears, Amster!

rccook555
07-01-2008, 05:34 PM

A few pages back i seen a post where someone had seen a pic of her with two younger boys ( i think her father provided the pics) ... i think the question at the time was if they were her younger brothers... i'll see if i can find that post again

Busylady
07-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Jim and Janet have one boy about 3 yrs younger than Brooke. There might be other children, I know his myspace account is a picture of him holding an infant.

rccook555
07-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Ok seem to be having some computer trouble (might be because i have about a zillion pages open :crazy:) But the pic was mentioned by SS on thread 3 post 311. Cant figure out how to bring the quote forward, sorry. I think the link of the pics is a couple of pages before that post. Off to reboot my comp and get dinner fixed.

englishleigh
07-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the responses....I just pray so hard that Brooke is okay. I agree with Marc Klaas...if Brooke is found alive she needs to go live with her dad.

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 05:45 PM
A few pages back i seen a post where someone had seen a pic of her with two younger boys ( i think her father provided the pics) ... i think the question at the time was if they were her younger brothers... i'll see if i can find that post again
Dearest Rccook,:blowkiss:
Very good job on stating this. Last I knew, Jim has a son named Nicholas. He is around 9-years old IIRC. Nicholas is Brooke's half-brother.
Maybe one of the boys is Nicholas.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I always watch the live feed for one of my local stations. SuziQ had posted this on thread# 2 of Brookes thread.
This is live unedited feed and it is not shown on the news staion on tv.
It shows the behind the scenes look at the preperation for the stories.
Sometimes there is blank air, but if you minimize the window, you can listen to when they start talking and then bring the window up, or just listen to it.

They are preparing right now for the 6pm news. Here is the link and it is interesting to watch.
They are saying right now.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Littledeer
07-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Just got home from work!

Could someone give me a short recap on what has been happening today?? I will go back and read, but want to catch up quick now.

TIA!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

Littledeer
07-01-2008, 06:01 PM
ds:

as always, I love you dearly. Where's the link?

SailorMoon
07-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Little dear - I'm heading out but long story short...find the link for the affidavit of the arrest of POS Jacques. Sums up a lot of things...

Littledeer
07-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Thanks!

Is the link on this thread??

murdershewrote
07-01-2008, 06:09 PM
since they didn't kill the girl that they had been abusing/torturing for the past 5 years and she knew so much, I do have faint hope that Brooke might still be alive somewhere. I mean, why keep her alive and kill Brooke???

Have all the searches stopped...is it because LE thinks RSO will tell them where she is?

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Brooke's father was just asked about the arrest of Jacques and Gagnon and he said that he hopes that the charges are just coincidence....
They also just said that Jacques worked at Fremadine (sp) in New Hampshire and the supervisor there stated that he did not know about the past charges of Jacques. He also said that there are computors there and Jacques had access to those. So I would imagine that those computors will now be secured by the FBI, if they have not already done that.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

SailorMoon
07-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Must be on the other one..dont' see it here.

murdershewrote
what the heck???? her father is hoping it's just coincidence that Brook's stepfather is a child molester. Is he serious.

dark_shadows
ds:

as always, I love you dearly. Where's the link?
My very dearest Littledear,:blowkiss:
Great big hugs to you. I thought I put the link up! Thanks for letting me know, I will go edit my other post and add it. Here it is so that you have it while I am editing.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

SailorMoon
07-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Little Deer - here you go.

simply amazing. Sick actually.

http://blackpearl.wcax.com/document...s_affidavit.pdf (http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Jacques_affidavit.pdf)

Busylady
07-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Is there a link where you are seeing this interview?

what the heck???? her father is hoping it's just coincidence that Brook's stepfather is a child molester. Is he serious.

cricket
07-01-2008, 06:18 PM

On wcax.com, it says that Ray Gagnon has been arrested on federal charges of destroying evidence that relate to Brooke's case!

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Is there a link where you are seeing this interview?
Dearest Busylady,:blowkiss:
It was on the live feed and also on the news at the top of the newscast.
They also named the employer of Jacques, I posted that a few posts back. The name of the business was said fast, so I did the best I could with what I had heard about the name of that company.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

murdershewrote
07-01-2008, 06:21 PM
cricket, thanks for the correction...I'm getting all these creeps mixed up.

Talisman
07-01-2008, 06:21 PM
This case is just so alarming, sad, and sickening!

Denise noticed all of those things in her own home and she did nothing to stop the abuse!! She had to know something was going on. What woman finds K-Y Jelly in your home, a dildo in your YOUNG daughter's room etc. and not know to at least be suspicious?

These poor girls never had a chance!!

Praying that Brooke is alive and safe.

Thanks to all for the links and updates.

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 06:22 PM
On wcax.com, it says that Ray Gagnon has been arrested on federal charges of destroying evidence that relate to Brooke's case!
Dearest Cricket,:blowkiss:
Yes, I posted that when I watched the 5 pm news with WPTZ. They also spoke to Jacques employer. He had no idea that Jacques had a prior record.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Sleuthster
07-01-2008, 06:23 PM
I don't know if this was posted prior but I noticed something on Savanna's myspace
http://www.myspace.com/BamaBabay07

On her pics, there is a picture of Savanna and <REDACTED> and on 6-20 just days before Brooke disapeared she posted a comment about this picture saying that Savanna should make up with <REDACTED>. It give me goose bumps. I wonder what they where fighting about, it appears that they where really close at one time. Maybe Savanna and Brooke knew what was going on with <REDACTED> and RSO.

IMO another possibility is that, and this would be really bad, maybe all three girls where involved in this Breckinridge thing and Savanna got out.

KR2tonenow
07-01-2008, 06:29 PM

Quite interesting, perhaps deleting Myspace messages.

I am soooo glad that the Feds are on top of this!! I sure hope they find Brooke...can someone tell me what they came up with at the Uncle's property yesterday?

Celt
07-01-2008, 06:32 PM
http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8587385
update about uncle's past

jnodrog
07-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Just an interesting page on the word BRACKENRIDGE
http://brackenridge.net/family_history/brackenridge_chapter_1.shtml

this group name has to mean something.

Allen

Celt
07-01-2008, 06:34 PM
The victim later told police that Jacques told her he had killed a 12-year-old girl he raped in Arizona in 1985 because she threatened to go to the police, so he had to kill her.

brighidin
07-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks for posting that update. AND another 1985 charge. I don't know why I'm surprised. What a monster.

athy
07-01-2008, 06:37 PM

i can understand a parent hoping it's just a coincidence. chances are deep down he knows its not but the hope is still there that you hope your child didn't have to go thru this with this animal.

Littledeer
SailorMoon:

Thanks for the affidavit link!! I started reading it, but had to quiit to get "sick".

HOw terrible for these girls!!! What I am not sure on this: If this is A.R. talking, then she is reporting what happened to another victim.

So that's two girls, and now probably Brooke. So that's three. Was she talking about victim one or three? I can't believe that Brooke has suffered throught this since "she can remember" (according to the affidavit) as she did see her Dad once in a while?? But then again, after thinking of some of his statements recently, maybe it was her??

HOW SICK!! JUST LET ME AT HIM!!

Haven't yet figured out the Gagnon angle. Trying to play catch up and then stay up!

murdershewrote
can somebody refresh my memory as to what actually provoked the victim to go to the police and start telling them all this...was it that Brooke went missing or did something else? Just seems if she was silent all these years and Brooke goes missing, why would she decide to open up instead of continue to clam up to protect her own life.

christine2448
07-01-2008, 06:38 PM
...I have been following the case locally and am in awe of all the passion and concern being expressed here!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

Littledeer
07-01-2008, 06:39 PM
ray gagon is married to brooke's mother??

and he is also a rso?????

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 06:40 PM
The New England K-9 Team searched Jacques property and surrounding areas today according to Vermont State Police.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Celt
07-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks for posting that update. AND another 1985 charge. I don't know why I'm surprised. What a monster.

your welcome!:)
IT belongs in Hell!!

brighidin
07-01-2008, 06:42 PM
SailorMoon:

Thanks for the affidavit link!! I started reading it, but had to quiit to get "sick".

HOw terrible for these girls!!! What I am not sure on this: If this is A.R. talking, then she is reporting what happened to another victim.

So that's two girls, and now probably Brooke. So that's three. Was she talking about victim one or three? I can't believe that Brooke has suffered throught this since "she can remember" (according to the affidavit) as she did see her Dad once in a while?? But then again, after thinking of some of his statements recently, maybe it was her??

Haven't yet figured out the Gagnon angle. Trying to play catch up and then stay up!
The affadavit is AR's desrciption of what happened to her, not Brooke.
Seems like Gagnon is Brooke's ex-stepfather.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. :)

colomom
07-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been following along with all your posts (thanks BTW!) and I just wanted to mention a couple of "feelings" I had.

First, I think this "Breckenridge (sp)" sex ring is just a made up name for a small group of child molesters. I doubt if there are more than 3 or 4 very closely related individuals responsible for the assaults. I would also bet that the young girls involved are also family members. I would bet that MJ is the "architect" and came up with all the "rules" outlined for Breckenridge.

Second, I am very concerned that what has happened to Brooke is probably fatal. I wonder if she did not resist and perhaps threaten to expose these people. Perhaps after a long period of abuse or perhaps it was a new experience for her. They felt they had to silence her. The clothing being found by MJ really worries me because it seems to be an attempt to deflect the scrutiny directed at him. Probably because he has something to hide. This latest news about RG and the destruction of evidence worries me too. Perhaps we are talking about bloodied clothes or maybe video of an assault that took place very recently. It just feels very, very dark...to me.

I am praying for her though, and for her family. I hope that no one else is in danger right now.

Amster
07-01-2008, 06:44 PM

And Denise married this monster and basically turned her daughter over to him.....sick freaks!!

I cannot believe he only served 4 years for what he did. OMG....and was raping A.R. while in "treatment". If it wasn't so tragic, it would be a bad joke. :furious:

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Also Vermont State Police are going to be attending the candlelight vigil on wednesday.
Also this is added from the conference today;
http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_070108c_royalton.html

From the link;
I want to acknowledge and thank Attorney General William Sorrell, Assistant Attorney General Cindy Maguire and the staff at the Attorney General’s Office. The Attorney General’s Office has been very active in this investigation and continues to provide guidance and support. I failed to acknowledge that at yesterday’s press conference.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Talisman
07-01-2008, 06:45 PM
The New England K-9 Team searched Jacques property and surrounding areas today according to Vermont State Police.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows,:blowkiss:

Thank you for the information.

colomom
07-01-2008, 06:47 PM
The victim later told police that Jacques told her he had killed a 12-year-old girl he raped in Arizona in 1985 because she threatened to go to the police, so he had to kill her.

Anyone know of any missing 12 year old girls from Arizona in 1985?

twinkiesmom
07-01-2008, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=Juvenile;2341704]To theorize similiar to your last post on the previous thread SS, I don't believe Brooke was molested. QUOTE]

I don't know what chance a young girl has of being unmolested with both a stepdad and an uncle who are pervs and female relative(s) seeming to look the other way.

bdmama
07-01-2008, 06:49 PM
I know I will be attending the vigil tomorrow.

Celt
07-01-2008, 06:49 PM
And Denise married this monster and basically turned her daughter over to him.....sick freaks!!

I cannot believe he only served 4 years for what he did. OMG....and was raping A.R. while in "treatment". If it wasn't so tragic, it would be a bad joke. :furious:
4 years is a slap in the face! and for "Good time"~he's being good so he can hurry up and go back to his old lifestyle~being a demon~!

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 06:50 PM
dark_shadows,:blowkiss:

Thank you for the information.
My very dearest Talisman,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome.
Big cyber hugs to you.

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Amster
07-01-2008, 06:51 PM
How did Savannah escape being abused by the pervs?

believe09
07-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Little Deer - here you go.

simply amazing. Sick actually.

http://blackpearl.wcax.com/document...s_affidavit.pdf (http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Jacques_affidavit.pdf)

OMG-this poor, poor child. And Denise defies all logic...she finds her (or someone's?) 12 year old child in a towel and a man in the house, as well as KY jelly and porn, in a separate incident she finds a dildo and in a separate incident she finds porn with children the age of the victim. Lightbulb please? How long was she planning on letting this go on? I have to believe the child thought Denise was in on it after the first time they were caught and nothing happened.

Amster
07-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Was grandma on the 6:00 news?

Littledeer
07-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Please take my thoughts and prayers with you!!!!

I know I will be attending the vigil tomorrow.

KR2tonenow
07-01-2008, 06:57 PM
From DS post:

Excellent thank you!!!

Talisman
07-01-2008, 06:57 PM
OMG-this poor, poor child. And Denise defies all logic...she finds her (or someone's?) 12 year old child in a towel and a man in the house, as well as KY jelly and porn, in a separate incident she finds a dildo and in a separate incident she finds porn with children the age of the victim. Lightbulb please? How long was she planning on letting this go on? I have to believe the child thought Denise was in on it after the first time they were caught and nothing happened.

Completely agree with you!! Where in the world do some people store their common sense??? Could she be that inept and honestly didn't know something was going on???

ella's mom
07-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Just catching up. Wow this thread has moved fast. A big thank you to those that are posting links to so much information.

I didn't think it was possible to be shocked after follwoing crime for so long, but "wow." This guy is the devil.

Sleuthster
07-01-2008, 06:59 PM
How did Savannah escape being abused by the pervs?

I am not so sure she did

Carrington
07-01-2008, 07:04 PM
I am very interested in what the Grandmother has to say, as I'm sure everyone is......
Anyone hear?

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Well, Brooke's grandmother stated that the family is very upset and she had no other comment. It was done live. We were expecting much more.
She was shown for a very brief time. I am sure the news station expected a longer interview than that when they told us that they were doing a live interview with her.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

philamena
Christine,
From the previous thread,
YES, lol, my head is spinning.:)

Julessleuther
Did he live in AZ in 1985? If so, where?

Anyone know of any missing 12 year old girls from Arizona in 1985?

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 07:08 PM
From DS post:

Excellent thank you!!!
Dearest KR2tonenow,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Littledeer
07-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Carrington:

I WANT TO KOW WHAT THE MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE TO SAY!!

I am so :furious: right now.

We don't know what the Grandmother knew. (?), but definately IMO, mom and dad knew, (even a little something), but for whatever reasons let it slip by. :furious:

Carrington
07-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks Dark_Shadows

Bet she knows more than she is telling. Or, the light bulb finally went on.

Busylady
07-01-2008, 07:11 PM
The statements in the affidavit are what happened to A.R. not Brooke I believe.

SailorMoon:

KR2tonenow
07-01-2008, 07:12 PM
YW, DK!

Was it mentioned way back, that the Feds found videos? Weren't they filming for distro of these young women?

Carrington
07-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Carrington:

I WANT TO KOW WHAT THE MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE TO SAY!!

I am so :furious: right now.

We don't know what the Grandmother knew. (?), but definately IMO, mom and dad knew, (even a little something), but for whatever reasons let it slip by. :furious:

We know what the father has to say, MJ (uncle) being a sex offender, WASN"T A ISSUE, the mother (Cassandra) is not looking good, at this point.
IMO

Amster
07-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Who is grandma the mom of?

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 07:15 PM
LE cannot comment on evidence found during the prior search of Jacques home and todays search by the K-9 unit.
From the link a short time ago, there are photos also;
"We are at a very crucial stage of the investigation and for us to comment on evidence is going to jeopardize our ability to close out this case," says Vt. State Police Col. James Baker.
Baker did say that the current focus of the investigation remains on the home of Michael Jacques, Bennett's uncle. He was the last person to have contact with Bennett before she disappeared and is considered a person of interest in the case.
http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8587260

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Carrington
07-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Who is grandma the mom of?

Brooke-Dennis and ?
I think she is the one that called the police after Brooke was missing for 12 hours? (do I have that right?)

OPPS, I guess she would be Cassandra's mother.

Julessleuther
07-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know M Jacques middle initial or birth year? I am trying to research the AZ connection.

philamena
07-01-2008, 07:21 PM

The Grandmother will speek at 6 tonight.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

:eek:

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Does anyone know M Jacques middle initial or birth year? I am trying to research the AZ connection.
Dear Julessleuther,
His middle name is Stephen.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

nanandjim
07-01-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't know if this was posted prior but I noticed something on Savanna's myspace
http://www.myspace.com/BamaBabay07

On her pics, there is a picture of Savanna and <REDACTED> and on 6-20 just days before Brooke disapeared she posted a comment about this picture saying that Savanna should make up with <REDACTED>. It give me goose bumps. I wonder what they where fighting about, it appears that they where really close at one time. Maybe Savanna and Brooke knew what was going on with <REDACTED> and RSO.

IMO another possibility is that, and this would be really bad, maybe all three girls where involved in this Breckinridge thing and Savanna got out.
Is Savannah Brooke's sister? I'm confused.

Littledeer
07-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Short Synoposis of Family re:Brooke

MOTHER:

Cassandra

FATHER:
Bill (?)
UNCLE:
Mike Jacques

STEP FATHER (????) Still haven't figured this one out yet)!

Gagnon

Is this at least somewhat right so I understand?

Julessleuther
07-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Thank you!

Dear Julessleuther,
His middle name is Stephan.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 07:27 PM
To theorize similiar to your last post on the previous thread SS, I don't believe Brooke was molested.

I don't know what chance a young girl has of being unmolested with both a stepdad and an uncle who are pervs and female relative(s) seeming to look the other way.Juvenile~ I was only stating for the record that we don't know one way or the other if Brooke was molested. No one has information to confirm it. I wasn't commenting on my theory of what may have happened. Of course, it is likely given the circumstances.

Twinkiesmom~I agree it would seem that way, but there are many other instances in a family that not all the girls would be sexually assaulted. It sometimes has to do with personalities and if the child can be lured easily. Maybe Brooke was not part of it because she was smarter, more outspoken, or other reasons. We can only hope this was the case.

Carrington
Short Synoposis of Family re:Brooke

MOTHER:

Cassandra

FATHER:

Mike

CHILDREN:

BROOKE

STEP FATHER:

Gagnon

Is this at least somewhat right so I understand?

Well, you got the mother right.
Father: James Bennett
Uncle: Mike Jacques-wife-Denise
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Busylady
Michael Stephen Jacques
3/18/1966

Julessleuther
07-01-2008, 07:28 PM
There is a M S Jacques that lived(s) in Chandler and Glendale, AZ, but his birth year is 1971. To young, right?

Mygirlsadie
07-01-2008, 07:28 PM
I wonder how Brooke's home life was? I never really knew of any 12 year old wanting to get away from home so bad. I know that usually home life isn't so 'sweet' when kids talk this way..

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Dear Julessleuther,
His middle name is Stephan.

Respectfully,
dark_shadowsActually, I believe it is Stephen..with an e. :blowkiss:

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Actually, I believe it is Stephen..with an e. :blowkiss:
Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Thank-you my friend, I thought I put an "e" there. I will change my post. I need to peck slower.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Sleuthster
07-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Is Savannah Brooke's sister? I'm confused.

Yes she is

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Sleuthster~ You are half right...as she is a half-sister to Brooke. :)

Sleuthster
07-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Yes she is

Wait, now I am geting confused too. Is Savanna Brookes sister or Amanda's sister

Sleuthster
07-01-2008, 07:37 PM

That's right she has a different father.

The pic on her myspace said her and <REDACTED> are cousins.. Now my brain is back on track.

Carrington
07-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Anyone know if presently there is a man in the Cassandra household?

Cheri_G
07-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Wait, now I am geting confused too. Is Savanna Brookes sister or Amanda's sister

Savannah is Brooke's sister.

Amster
07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm confusing myself....Brooke and Savannah and Daniel(?) have same mom, right? Different dad for Brooke?

Denise is Cassandras sister? Same mom and dad? Denise is still married to the perv she enabled.....is Cassandra remarried?

If the myspace page linked here for Savannah is really hers, she should change it. IMO it's creepy. Considering what is happening.....

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
I agree we need to check out AZ for Uncle Creepy being there when he was 19 yo or so. Predators start somewhere as do murderers. I don't think I believe him since he was saying it to intimidate and threaten the child...but you never know how much truth is in a lie. He could have molested a girl, at the very least.

I would like to know his complete background to figure out where he lived all these years. At 42, he has probably had a few dozen victims. I can't remember the exact stats...but they say before they are caught they usually have molested many children.

Cheri_G
07-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Anyone know if presently there is a man in the Cassandra household?

I can't recall reading or hearing anything about whether or not Cassandra is re-married or if she has a live-in bf.

evelyn24

Wow! I thought it was related to the uncle's new charges!!
This is not good at all.
:(
Bastards.
Sorry, but this is just sickening.

Busylady
Summary to see if this helps

Cassandra Mae Adams
married
Ronald Gary Andress
children
Savanna 10/12/1989
Dennis 12/27/1992
(Ronald has another child M. Andress 10/27/1996

Cassandra and James Bennett (never married)
child
Brooke Bennett 7/12/1995
(James Bennett is married to Janet and they have at least one child Nicholas who is about 9 yrs old)

Cassandra (Adams)Andress
marries
Raymond A. Gagnon

Denise Woodard (Cassandra's sister)
marries in 1990
Scott or Shawn Rice (divorce 6/10/1997)
child
A.R. 10/26/1993

Denise (Woodard)Rice
marries
Michael Stephen Jacques 3/18/1966

bdmama
07-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Yes she was seeing a guy named Tim but when the ex hubby came back from TX, she told him he couldnt hang around anymore....This Tim guy I know pretty well, hes a drunk.

philamena
07-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Can anyone tell me if the man interviewed on tv yesterday was Brooke's birth father or step father?:waitasec:

WThell did Brooke's mom and aunt see in dating and marrying sexual abusers? :banghead:

If the sf was destroying evidence, I have the nagging feeling that Brooke was killed. :furious::furious::furious:

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 07:47 PM
It isn't clear if Cassandra and Ray Gagnon are divorced, but they are estranged. No word on if there is another man in the household with Cassandra.

ETA: Thanks, BD. Tim seems to be the new one then who Cassandra ditched when Ray came back. Any word on when exactly Ray came back?!

Busylady
07-01-2008, 07:49 PM
In publix indexes a David Adams is associated with Ray Gagnon in Cullman, Alabama address.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm confusing myself....Brooke and Savannah and Daniel(?) have same mom, right? Different dad for Brooke?

Denise is Cassandras sister? Same mom and dad? Denise is still married to the perv she enabled.....is Cassandra remarried?

If the myspace page linked here for Savannah is really hers, she should change it. IMO it's creepy. Considering what is happening.....
Now, I'm confused...I thought it was Dennis!

nanandjim
07-01-2008, 07:51 PM

Do they have the same mother or the same father? That may make a difference in determining if she was exposed to abuse. If they have the same father, perhaps, Savannah was safe.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Yes she was seeing a guy named Tim but when the ex hubby came back from TX, she told him he couldnt hang around anymore....This Tim guy I know pretty well, hes a drunk.
Can you say how recently the ex returned to VT?

RR0004
07-01-2008, 07:52 PM
In publix indexes a David Adams is associated with Ray Gagnon in Cullman, Alabama address.
Busylady...you are good! Ok...what are the odds???

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Can anyone tell me if the man interviewed on tv yesterday was Brooke's birth father or step father?:waitasec:

WThell did Brooke's mom and aunt see in dating and marrying sexual abusers? :banghead:

If the sf was destroying evidence, I have the nagging feeling that Brooke was killed. :furious::furious::furious:Her real father, Jim Bennett, is the only one who has been interviewed to my knowledge. Her step-father, Ray Gagnon, is the one being arraigned in Federal Court tomorrow.

The sisters do seem to have something going on in their stupidity which probably goes back to their own upbringing. However, it is NO excuse for the way these men have controlled these children for years while they ignored or even perpetuated the abuses.

Sleuthster
07-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Busylady...you are good! Ok...what are the odds???

refresh my memory. Who's david adams???

Littledeer
07-01-2008, 07:55 PM
This is part of SS"s quote:

there are many other instances in a family that not all the girls would be sexually assaulted. It sometimes has to do with personalities and if the child can be lured easily. Maybe Brooke was not part of it because she was smarter, more outspoken, or other reasons. We can only hope this was the case.

I have 4 female cousins and molestation had been going on by their father. But, as SS said, it was not all the girls that had been molested.

My Uncle started on the oldest, it's a long story (but I do know that the youngest (very outspoken), did not have any abuse of any sort from Dad) and I didn't hear all about this until years later. A dark deep secret.

The oldest left the state and moved far away and changed her name, has not had any contact with any family members. (Didn't even come home when her Dad died). The second oldest (who I think was molested in some way), and IMO she is the most happiest of all of the girls, has been divorced twice, and the third daughter, also divorced).

Sorry, for my post beng so long (and o/t), just wanted to say that SS had it right in her post.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Do they have the same mother or the same father? That may make a difference in determining if she was exposed to abuse. If they have the same father, perhaps, Savannah was safe.They have the same mother. Brooke is the only one who belongs to Jim (James Bennett). He was never married to Cassandra (Brooke's mom) and was with his current wife, Janet, from the time Brooke was 16 mos old.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Cassandra's maiden name...

Busylady
07-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Not sure except Ray Gagnons wife maiden name is Adams.

nanandjim
07-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Thanks, busylady. That helps. It would not surprise me if Savannah was abused, too. I wonder if Ray introduced his brother?? (is MJ his bro?) to his SIL. That way, they could have easy pickings for their abuse.

philamena
07-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Her real father, Jim Bennett, is the only one who has been interviewed to my knowledge. Her step-father, Ray Gagnon, is the one being arraigned in Federal Court tomorrow.

The sisters do seem to have something going on in their stupidity which probably goes back to their own upbringing. However, it is NO excuse for the way these men have controlled these children for years while they ignored or even perpetuated the abuses.

As always, thank you dear friend for helping me catch up. :blowkiss:

All of you have done great work researching and discussing this case.
The threads are spectacular. :clap:

bdmama
07-01-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm not really sure when Ray returned to VT from TX, but I know it was in the recent months.

evelyn24
07-01-2008, 08:01 PM

Just lovely. All these wonderful men around her daughter.
*sighs*

concernedperson
07-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Savanna's myspace indicates an inordinate amount of sexual implication. Not just the one or two or even three pics of lovers but a page full of this. While young girls dream of true love etc. there is no other interest as far as pictorials. It seems she is defining everything as sexual. JMO.

nanandjim
07-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Not sure except Ray Gagnons wife maiden name is Adams.
Maybe, Ray worked for or with a member of Cassandra's family.

I wanted to comment on Denise and her observations. I am stupid and naive, but even I would be suspicious with all of the VERY OBVIOUS sexual clues. OMG...She didn't suspect her husband was abusing her daughter?? I just do not believe it. Perhaps, she hoped that her daughter would come to her if indeed he were. I think that I would have taken my young daughter to a female gynecologist for a check-up had I been in her situation.

nanandjim
07-01-2008, 08:04 PM
These sisters (Cassandra and Denise) sound like ultimate losers. Do they work? Would they do anything to have a man around, any man??

nanandjim
07-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Savanna's myspace indicates an inordinate amount of sexual implication. Not just the one or two or even three pics of lovers but a page full of this. While young girls dream of true love etc. there is no other interest as far as pictorials. It seems she is defining everything as sexual. JMO.
That was my initial thought, even before I knew how she was related; however, I then thought that lots of girls are putting everything out there in Myspace...Does this teenager go to college or is she working? Does her Myspace indicate anything? She certainly is a gorgeous, young girl. I'd like to know why she and <REDACTED> aren't speaking.

Sleuthster
07-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Cassandra's maiden name...

Thank you

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Savanna's myspace indicates an inordinate amount of sexual implication. Not just the one or two or even three pics of lovers but a page full of this. While young girls dream of true love etc. there is no other interest as far as pictorials. It seems she is defining everything as sexual. JMO.I think you might be reading WAY too much into it. Unless you are used to teenage girls today and the way they toss around their sexuality quite casually...especially on myspace...you may think they were all being abused which simply is not the case.

In Savannah's case, with her obviously lousy upbringing...she probably is dreaming for a true love someday and it does play a significant role in her life. She is at that age, too.

Leila
07-01-2008, 08:21 PM
I think Brooke was just beginning to get dragged into this nightmare. Because of myspace. Creepy uncle, no doubt and sadly, her stepdad, too.

I know JB said he knew about the uncle, but probably didn't know how much time Brooke spent there. And if he and Cassandra weren't married, didn't know a whole lot about her family. I wonder how often he saw Brooke? Every other week-end?

I've been following this case on the news, but haven't had time to post as I had company.

I did catch Jim Bennett on Nancy Grace last night, and at that time he stated that he last saw Brooke three weeks prior to her disappearance. So, it doesn't appear that he has every other weekend visitation.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:22 PM
OK Is everyone all caught up now? We need to find out all we can about where Ray Gagnon and Uncle Creepy (Michael S. Jacques) lived their whole lives and where they worked, etc.

Dark, I can't find anything resembling the workplace you mentioned in New Hampshire. Have you come across it yet?

DEPUTYDAWG
07-01-2008, 08:24 PM

Exactly. Nothing cutsie, sweet girlie type things, or even teenager silly type things. It bothered me the one and only time I looked at her MS page.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:25 PM
I've been following this case on the news, but haven't had time to post as I had company.

I did catch Jim Bennett on Nancy Grace last night, and at that time he stated that he last saw Brooke three weeks prior to her disappearance. So, it doesn't appear that he has every other weekend visitation.True. He did say he last talked to her on Father's day and she was there a week prior to that, IIRC.

He may not have gotten to see her every other weekend, but I would say he has maintained a pretty regular visitation since she was born according to what I gathered from his wife's (Janet) comment today. They seemed to be close to Brooke.

amomandherblog
07-01-2008, 08:27 PM
I think you might be reading WAY too much into it. Unless you are used to teenage girls today and the way they toss around their sexuality quite casually...especially on myspace...you may think they were all being abused which simply is not the case.

In Savannah's case, with her obviously lousy upbringing...she probably is dreaming for a true love someday and it does play a significant role in her life. She is at that age, too.
You're right. Girls all post a ton of pictures, etc, on Myspace, along with other stuff that might be perceived as sexual. I don't think they think of it that way, necessarily....it's just, that's what their friends do, so that's what they do, too.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Exactly. Nothing cutsie, sweet girlie type things, or even teenager silly type things. It bothered me the one and only time I looked at her MS page.Hang out on myspace for a period of time and you won't see it as abnormal at all. Nothing on her page stood out to me like that. I will go back and look again, but I guess I don't understand what you two are talking about.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:30 PM
You're right. Girls all post a ton of pictures, etc, on Myspace, along with other stuff that might be perceived as sexual. I don't think they think of it that way, necessarily....it's just, that's what their friends do, so that's what they do, too.Exactly!

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 08:31 PM
OK Is everyone all caught up now? We need to find out all we can about where Ray Gagnon and Uncle Creepy (Michael S. Jacques) lived their whole lives and where they worked, etc.

Dark, I can't find anything resembling the workplace you mentioned in New Hampshire. Have you come across it yet?
I am waiting for a phone call about that.

Gagnon was brought to the facility I worked at in South Burlington.

I have his date of birth, but I am assuming that you already have it.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

philamena
07-01-2008, 08:31 PM
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212155695.shtml

Published: Jul 1, 2008
Brooke Bennett Case: Michael Jacques, Ray Gagnon Sex Ring, Rape School

Brooke, who has been missing since Wednesday, is not directly involved in the sex ring 'bust'. Brooke's uncle, who has been arrested on sex charges while officials desperately search for some sign of his missing niece, is a 'person of interest' in Brooke's disappearance while Brooke's stepfather, Ray Gagnon, has been arrested on charges of sexual assault against a minor - but police are stressing his arrest is not related to Brooke's case.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Hang out on myspace for a period of time and you won't see it as abnormal at all. Nothing on her page stood out to me like that. I will go back and look again, but I guess I don't understand what you two are talking about.

It's just my opinion and observation. I've seen plenty of MS pages and usually it's a wide variety of themes, pics, etc. I just thought it was single-minded and that caught my attention. Don't really know what to think of it - am actually keeping an open mind. I guess I better do the same and look again, as I only looked at it once a few nights ago. :)

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 08:34 PM
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212155695.shtml

Published: Jul 1, 2008
Brooke Bennett Case: Michael Jacques, Ray Gagnon Sex Ring, Rape School
My very very dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for the link my friend.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks, Dark! (I think we have Ray's Birthdate.) Keep us posted on the rest!

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks, Dark! (I think we have Ray's Birthdate.) Keep us posted on the rest!
I will keep you posted.
This is the date so that you do not have to go find it again. I have so many things wriiten all over the place and I know what is like to search around.
November 3, 1967

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

philamena
07-01-2008, 08:40 PM
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212155695.shtml (http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212155695.shtml)

WCAX reports: According to Brooke's father, James Bennett, Brooke lived with Ray Gagnon for six years in Alabama before he moved to Texas

philamena
07-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Dark_Shadows,
You are so welcome.:blowkiss:
Thank YOU for the time you're investing on this case.

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 08:41 PM
http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_070108c_royalton.html

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE
PRESS CONFERENCE
UPDATE ON MISSING BROOKE BENNETT
Date of Press Conference: July 1, 2008 at 4:00 PM
Statement of Colonel James Baker, Director of the Vermont State Police:
Good Afternoon. Thank you all for coming. I’m Colonel James Baker, Director of the Vermont State Police. (more at link)

cheko1
07-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Well, Brooke's grandmother stated that the family is very upset and she had no other comment. It was done live. We were expecting much more.
She was shown for a very brief time. I am sure the news station expected a longer interview than that when they told us that they were doing a live interview with her.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thanks so much Dark Shadows your the best!
The family should of been upset a long time ago & not wait until Brooke is missing.

KR2tonenow
07-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Biological father of Brooke on NG NOW!

philamena
07-01-2008, 08:44 PM
If this was posted before, let me know and I will delete it. ;)
http://www.peoplefinders.com/summary.asp?utm_source=GooglePN&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=Ray+Gagnon&utm_campaign=Names2&CMP=E2PN&HBX_PK=Ray+Gagnon&HBX_OU=50&fn=Ray&ln=Gagnon
GAGNON, RAYMOND A (Age 40)
(http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=RAYMOND;;A;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;27 833753;;&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100)Associated names:
GAGNON, RAY

http://www.peoplefinders.com/images/buttons/viewdetails-sm3.gif (http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=RAYMOND;;A;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;27 833753;;&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100)

CULLMAN, AL
RANDOLPH, VT
BLOOMINGDALE, GA
BLUE SPRINGS, MS
CARIBOU, ME
http://www.peoplefinders.com/images/icons/tsprofile.gif (http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=RAYMOND;;A;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;27 833753;;&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100) http://www.peoplefinders.com/images/icons/tsaddress.gif (http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=RAYMOND;;A;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;27 833753;;&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100) http://www.peoplefinders.com/images/icons/tsdob.gif (http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=RAYMOND;;A;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;27 833753;;&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100) http://www.peoplefinders.com/images/icons/tsphone.gif (http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=RAYMOND;;A;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;27 833753;;&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100)http://www.peoplefinders.com/images/icons/tsemail.gif (http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=RAYMOND;;A;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;27 833753;;&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100)

GAGNON, DELORIS N (Age 40) (http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=DELORIS;;N;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;37 0778524&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100&rel=Y)
GAGNON, CASSANDRA M (Age 51) (http://www.peoplefinders.com/order.asp?1=CASSANDRA;;M;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 28401056&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=ray;;;;gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=100&rel=Y)

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:45 PM
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212155695.shtml (http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212155695.shtml)Thanks, Philamena for refreshing my memory here. (I went to work and lost half what I read before!) No, please don't delete it! It was posted, but it saves me a lot of time searching for it again. :)

We can add San Antonio, TX to Ray's list.

philamena
07-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Biological father of Brooke on NG NOW!

:clap: Thanks for the heads up.

amomandherblog
07-01-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm still learning my way around this board, so I'm not sure I'm doing this right....The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News is getting ready to do a segment on Brooke.

SuziQ
07-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Details of MJ's criminal past. WCAX is working to get information on the 1985 charges.

(snips)
In 1992, he was convicted of kidnapping and rape. Court records show that the victim was an 18-year-old woman he supervised at a fast-food business in Rutland. The records show he and a friend got her drunk and then he alone forced her into his car and over the next four hours raped her several times while she was choked with a rope around her neck, gagged with a cloth in her mouth, and handcuffed with police-style cuffs.

Jacques does have another conviction-- in 1985 in Washington County for lewd and lascivious conduct. We are working to get the records in that case.

bdmama
07-01-2008, 08:49 PM
he worked at either Hypertherm or Thermal Dynamics in Lebanon, NH...cant remember which one

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Does anyone know who Deloris Gagnon is?

I guess I didn't notice before the age difference between Ray and Cassandra. 11 years younger than she is! I would say that is one reason Cassandra kept him around or tried to anyway. Is Denise a lot older than MJ?

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm still learning my way around this board, so I'm not sure I'm doing this right....The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News is getting ready to do a segment on Brooke.Perfect! Thanks! (I can't stand BOR, but I will watch long enough to see that.)

ETA: Thank Goodness, BOR wasn't doing the interview. No news really tho.

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks, Philamena for refreshing my memory here. (I went to work and lost half what I read before!) No, please don't delete it! It was posted, but it saves me a lot of time searching for it again. :)

We can add San Antonio, TX to Ray's list.
My very dearest SS,:blowkiss:
This is where he worked;
http://www.thermadyne.com/thermaldynamics/
West Lebanon, New Hampshire.

He was employed there for the last 18 months as a projects manager. His boss said that he lied on his application.
Sorry it took so long, I just now got the phone call with the info.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 08:55 PM
I will keep you posted.
This is the date so that you do not have to go find it again. I have so many things wriiten all over the place and I know what is like to search around.
November 3, 1967

Love and Respect,
dark_shadowsThanks so much, Dark! After awhile, things just get all jumbled together here. :) It is like a needle in a haystack when I want to check something out and have to look.

concernedperson
07-01-2008, 08:58 PM
I think we will all agree that this case has taken an ominous turn. Not only are there sexual abuse victims and I might add horribly sexually abused, there is a missing girl. This case has victims everywhere.

For Brooke Bennett I fear the worse. Whether she rallied against the abuse and decided to turn someone in or she didn't measure up to the abusers training program. She appears at this point to be the ultimate victim.

All of the victims should be considered here and the VSP has a lot on their docket. I pray that they can get to the bottom of this and still be whole after. This case is very far reaching and touches the souls of everyone. The horror to the psyche is akin to the girl kept in the basement and abused and losing her children to the upstairs parent.

It is the control aspect of the terribly abused when it comes down to it. Usually young children reared in abuse. The cycle has to start with responsible parenting vs. continuing the same parenting that they were raised with or exposed to. Not sure how to do this but to keep posting about the abuses and to keep awareness up and to petition law makers and the courts.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 09:01 PM
My very dearest SS,:blowkiss:
This is where he worked;
http://www.thermadyne.com/thermaldynamics/
West Lebanon, New Hampshire.

He was employed there for the last 18 months as a projects manager. His boss said that he lied on his application.
Sorry it took so long, I just now got the phone call with the info.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadowsA projects manager should get paid pretty well. This would mean that he at least did have income to maybe afford the property and the houses.

I bet that boss is very upset about such a turn of events for someone in his company to be a RSO and now charged with such horrific things...plus being a POI in a missing child's case! Never good for a company's rep!

OT: Nicholas Sheley wanted for 8 murders in IL and MO was captured.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 09:02 PM
OT-48 hours is highlighting Tara and Jennifer right now.

DeterminedPI
07-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Has anyone found anything that would corroborate the story about the 12 year old being killed in 1985??

cheko1
07-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Has anyone found anything that would corroborate the story about the 12 year old being killed in 1985??

I've been looking & haven't found anything yet....

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 09:11 PM
I agree, CP. Brooke is the ultimate victim in this case. She is still missing and they are pulling out all the stops to find her. It is encouraging to me how quickly LE is moving and tells me they are on the correct path as the pieces keep falling into place. They are going to solve this one soon.

My prayers are for Brooke's return. She needs to come home to her father and Step-mother where she is loved.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2008, 09:12 PM
OT-48 hours is highlighting Tara and Jennifer right now.I thank you SO much!

philamena
07-01-2008, 09:13 PM
From SuziQ's post 198

The records show he and a friend got her drunk and then he alone forced her into his car and over the next four hours raped her several times while she was choked with a rope around her neck, gagged with a cloth in her mouth, and handcuffed with police-style cuffs.

This guy is scum. He is a rapist, a child molester, a child rapist, a kidnapper and a suspected murderer.
Can someone explain why he was allowed out of prison? :argue::steamed::scream:
My gosh, he should have at least been locked up for life. :banghead:
Another retorical question, why the heck was Brooke allowed to be around a flippin sexual predator???
I just don't get it. I am appalled by her parents decision.

MissHolmes

Been looking also and havent found anything either.

SeriouslySearching
Has anyone found anything that would corroborate the story about the 12 year old being killed in 1985??Nothing yet from here.

rccook555
07-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Nothing yet from here.

Same. I have been looking also. I did come across a missing girl from Cullman Alabama though.. she looks a little like Brooke i think.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1086775&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Sleuthster
07-01-2008, 09:19 PM

I could not find anything on doenetwork or missing childrens website.

I think it was just an idle threat at the time. My ex used to say he killed someone and if I left he would do the same to me. He was a bs'er so I left anyways. If he really did then I guess I am lucky I walked away and lived. But I think people who say stuff like that are just trying to use intimidation.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 09:21 PM
My fantasy outcome....

Didn't I think of that also...very wishful thinking...a result of not truly being able to wrap my brain around the horror of this.

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 09:22 PM

The Grandmother will speak at 6 tonight.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Brooke's father was just asked about the arrest of Jacques and Gagnon and he said that he hopes that the charges are just coincidence....
They also just said that Jacques worked at Fremadine (sp) in New Hampshire and the supervisor there stated that he did not know about the past charges of Jacques. He also said that there are computors there and Jacques had access to those. So I would imagine that those computors will now be secured by the FBI, if they have not already done that.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows
I am quoting my posts from the the first couple of pages from what I saw on my local news. The video from that is now up finally and you can see for yourself what I saw.
Brooke's father was speaking so calm for someone finding out that this man was just arrested for something connected to his daughter that is heinous. Sorry but that is how I feel after seeing it tonight at 5pm and then watching it again on this video.

The link;
http://www.wptz.com/sh/images/ibs_icon/video.gifFeds Add Charges Against Bennett's Former Stepfather (http://www.wptz.com/news/16758068/detail.html#)

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Beyond Belief
07-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Did he live in AZ in 1985? If so, where?
Maricopa County, AZ. Big maybe.

royalpurple209
07-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Vermont Department of Corrections :behindbar

Offender Locator

Inmate ID: 105934

Last: GAGNON

First:RAYMOND

DOB:1967/11/03

Site:Chittenden CC
7 Farrell Street
So. Burlington VT.

~~~~~~~~~

Inmate ID:23894

Last: JACQUES

First: MICHAEL

DOB: 1966/03/18

Site: Southern State CF
700 Charlestown Road
Springfield VT.

http://doc.vermont.gov/offender-locator/offender-locator/Offender_report

philamena
07-01-2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=Raymond&mn=&ln=Gagnon&city=&state=&criteria=Raymond;;;;Gagnon;;;;;;;;;;

GAGNON, RAYMOND A (http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/Order1.aspx?from=hys0305235540&LMAE=1&piid=46&1=RAYMOND;;A;;GAGNON;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;27833753&2=name&3=people&4=100&5=Raymond;;;;Gagnon;;;;;;;;;;;;&)

AKA's/Aliases:
GAGNON, RAY Cullman, AL
Bloomingdale, GA
Caribou, ME
Blue Springs, MS
Randolph, VT

Spazkat9696

Where is Washington county? He was arrested there in 85, so maybe the girl, if she is real, is really from there.

rccook555
Maricopa County, AZ. Big maybe.

Link to unidentified females found in Maricopa county AZ over the years.

http://www.maricopa.gov/Medex/Unidentified/search.aspx

KR2tonenow
07-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Same. I have been looking also. I did come across a missing girl from Cullman Alabama though.. she looks a little like Brooke i think.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1086775&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Missing since Dec. 2007. Stepfather POS lived in Alabama earlier, correct?

MissHolmes
Msnbc will have something on in a couple of minutes.

dark_shadows
Link to unidentified females found in Maricopa county AZ over the years.

http://www.maricopa.gov/Medex/Unidentified/search.aspx
My dearest Rccook,:blowkiss:
Great find my friend!
You are truly amazing.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

rccook555
07-01-2008, 09:35 PM
My dearest Rccook,:blowkiss:
Great find my friend!
You are truly amazing.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Thank you. I keep that link on my favorites because of the Maricopa Jane Doe case. Crossing my fingers she will be Identified soon!

KR2tonenow
07-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Ty-mh!!

rccook555
07-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Missing since Dec. 2007. Stepfather POS lived in Alabama earlier, correct?

Yes he has been linked to Alabama and Brookes MySpace paged listed her location as Cullman , Egypt

cheko1
07-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I am quoting my posts from the the first couple of pages from what I saw on my local news. The video from that is now up finally and you can see for yourself what I saw.
Brooke's father was speaking so calm for someone finding out that this man was just arrested for something connected to his daughter that is heinous. Sory but that is how I feel after seeing it tonight at 5pm and then watching it again on this video.

The link;
http://www.wptz.com/sh/images/ibs_icon/video.gifFeds Add Charges Against Bennett's Former Stepfather (http://www.wptz.com/news/16758068/detail.html#)

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Dark Shadows,
I can't get the video to play.......
Thank you very much for posting this for us!!!!

I am with you I think the family needs to get a grip & a clue Brooke is missing & needs found ASAP!!!!!

DeterminedPI
07-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Yes he has been linked to Alabama and Brookes MySpace paged listed her location as Cullman , Egypt

This is a very interesting observation; could definitely be a link!

rccook555
Brooke's father was speaking so calm for someone finding out that this man was just arrested for something connected to his daughter that is heinous. Sory but that is how I feel after seeing it tonight at 5pm and then watching it again on this video.

The link;

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Dear Dark Shadows, i am having some trouble with the video link. Is it the video titled "Feds add charges against Bennett's former stepfather"?
Thank you!

ETA ... LOL i guess it is. I see that now. :)

dark_shadows
Dark Shadows,
I can't get the video to play.......
Thank you very much for posting this for us!!!!

I am with you I think the family needs to get a grip & a clue Brooke is missing & needs found ASAP!!!!!
My very dearest Cheko,:blowkiss:
I want you to see it so please try this link. Let me know if this works.

http://www.wptz.com/video/16763327/index.html

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Dear Dark Shadows, i am having some trouble with the video link. Is it the video titled "Feds add charges against Bennett's former stepfather"?
Thank you!
Can you please try the link I just posted to Cheko?

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

RR0004
07-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Brooke-Dennis and ?
I think she is the one that called the police after Brooke was missing for 12 hours? (do I have that right?)

OPPS, I guess she would be Cassandra's mother.
According info posted earlier, it was a family friend who called police (after trying to convince grandma and mom). When the police called back, they spoke to grandma.

Brooks Aunt
07-01-2008, 09:45 PM
I would like to say from a family member Jim(Brooks Father)is not very calm at all he is trying to hold it all together. His daughter has been missing for almost a week. He has not slept or eaten very much and is just plain exhausted.

rccook555
Can you please try the link I just posted to Cheko?

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Works perfectly! Thank you so much.

MissHolmes
On MSNBC just now with Dan Abrams Brookes bio father said he knew the Uncle was a pedo. Did I hear that right?????? WTH???

cheko1
07-01-2008, 09:49 PM
My very dearest Cheko,:blowkiss:
I want you to see it so please try this link. Let me know if this works.

http://www.wptz.com/video/16763327/index.html

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Dark Shadows it worked thank you very much!!! :blowkiss:
It confirmed what I've thought all along.

Since the media is TRYING to help find Brooke you'd think the Grandma would of stated she wanted her Granddaughter returned unharmed. But instead she is worried how it is ripping her family apart.

Give me a flipping break...Are these people for real!!!!!!
I'm so pi$$ed off.....:furious::furious::furious:

DeterminedPI
07-01-2008, 09:49 PM
I would like to say from a family member Jim(Brooks Father)is not very calm at all he is trying to hold it all together. His daughter has been missing for almost a week. He has not slept or eaten very much and is just plain exhausted.

Thanks for the insight into the family and their frame of mind.
We are all praying so hard for Brooke and the ones who truly love her.

RR0004
07-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Brooke's Aunt...thank you so much for being here. Please covey to Brooke's dad that Brooke is in our hearts and prayers.

rccook555
07-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Dark Shadows it worked thank you very much!!! :blowkiss:
It confirmed what I've thought all along.

Since the media is TRYING to help find Brooke you'd think the Grandma would of stated she wanted her Granddaughter returned unharmed. But instead she is worried how it is ripping her family apart.

Give me a flipping break...Are these people for real!!!!!!
I'm so pi$$ed off.....:furious::furious::furious:

Yeah i have to agree. I wished she had at least said she wanted her back or hoped she was found safe, ect... instead of being worried about what its doing to the family. She at least could have added that to what she said. I think alot of people are unsure of how to handle the media and to some they can come across as rather harsh and maybe she took offense to that, but still...

Brooks Aunt
07-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Her father has many of times expressed his feelings to the family about how he felt about her baing around him.

Brooks Aunt
07-01-2008, 09:59 PM
The Family thanks everyone for all of their support.

cheko1
07-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Yeah i have to agree. I wished she had at least said she wanted her back or hoped she was found safe, ect... instead of being worried about what its doing to the family. She at least could have added that to what she said. I think alot of people are unsure of how to handle the media and to some they can come across as rather harsh and maybe she took offense to that, but still...

The media is trying to help find Brooke regardless of what Grandma Dearest thinks. What the heck??? If it was one of my Grandkids I'd have a new picture of her for the media each time they came to my door...I('d be sobbing my eyes out begging for any & all help.

Who gives a chit what it is doing to her darn family??? She has one missing / she is 12 yrs old / she might be dead & she is worried about what this is doing to her family? Give me a break!!!! :furious:

KR2tonenow
07-01-2008, 10:01 PM
I really like the focus put back on in finding Brooke! Did we get the outcome on the canine's today at POS's house?

philamena
07-01-2008, 10:03 PM
The Family thanks everyone for all of their support.

Welcome to WS. (((hugs)))
We will keep Brooke, her parents, other family members and friends in our prayers.

dark_shadows
07-01-2008, 10:04 PM
I really like the focus put back on in finding Brooke! Did we get the outcome on the canine's today at POS's house?
My dearest KR2tone,:blowkiss:
There has been nothing else said. My local news comes on in 1 hour.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

jep0216
07-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Does anyone have the link handy for Brooke's Myspace? I have been trying to find it and can't. Thanks!

KR2tonenow
07-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I'll keep my eyes peeled too, in my neck of the woods :)

opme
07-01-2008, 10:10 PM

Please convey my sympathies and prayers that she is found safely to him.. There are many many praying for Brookes safe recovery. No child nor parent should ever be in the shoes that Brooke and her dad are now walking in.. I just cant imagine the terror that is growing with each and every stone that is turned looking for her and the reality of who her "uncle" really is... I just cant get over the family thinking this guy was "healed or recovered".. to take such chances with your own child who is precious beyond words.. Words just simply fail me..