PDA

View Full Version : Found Deceased GA - Patrice Tamber Endres, 38, Cumming, April 2004

findcarrie
04-16-2004, 10:20 AM
Patrice Tamber Endres disappeared from her Tambers Trim Hair Salon where she worked on Thursday, April 15th. The salon is located in Cumming, Georgia. The workers said she disappeared between appointments. Money was taken from the store register, along with Ms. Endres' purse and wallet. The disappearance appers to be related to robbery.

Doyle
04-16-2004, 10:51 AM
Forsyth County authorities continued searching today for a woman who disappeared under suspicious circumstances Thursday morning.

Patrice Tamber Endres, 38, was reported missing by her co-workers about 11:45 a.m. after they could not find her at the Tambers Trim and Tan in Cumming where she had been at work all morning.
Sheriff's Capt. Frank Huggins said the door to the shop was left unlocked and the lights were on.

Investigators found "evidence she was preparing her lunch in a back room of the building," Sheriff Ted Paxton said.

Paxton said money had been removed from the cash register, which was standing open when officers arrived. He said the woman's purse had been opened and "gone through," and her wallet removed.

Endres is a 5-4 white woman, weighing 125 pounds with dark, shoulder-length hair with red highlights. She was last seen wearing a pink short sleeve shirt, green pants , pink shoes and a green jacket.

The woman's former husband, Don Black, described Endres as a "workaholic" and said the shop was her life.
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/0404/16missing.html

oceanblueeyes
04-18-2004, 12:39 PM
They now have a composite drawing of the potential suspect in this case.

Looks to be a white male, age between 20-30, wearing scarf over part of his hair. He was seen in a white cargo van, parked in front of her shop around the time of the abduction. Talk about BOLD......right in the middle of the day.

I wonder if she was to have anything serviced in her shop that day. The picture of the van looks like a work van to me.

Just thought I would let all know the update.

I am afraid this is not going to end with a happy ending. I believe she knew him or had seen him before, JMO of course.

LE is saying it was a robbery then an abduction. What if it wasn't? What if he had been stalking her and he was there for HER and only took the money as an afterthought?

Sorry I dont do links....but info can be found on WSBTV in Atlanta.

Ocean

findcarrie
04-19-2004, 07:32 AM
I've got a website now for Patrice Endres. We will be moving over to a larger server later today. For now you can see the site at the link below. It will redirect you automatically when it goes over.
There is also a prayer vigil to be held tonight@ 7 p.m. for this woman.

www.geocities.com/findpatriceendres

Please keep Patrice in your thoughts and prayers today.

johnny
04-19-2004, 09:23 AM
The suspect and vehicle are on the web site also. Good job findcarrie!www.geocities.com/findpatriceendres

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=45727

He looks like the same guy that abducter the lady in Augusta!

johnny
04-19-2004, 09:31 AM
This is posted here to show comparisons of these cases. Reference the above post.

Tamara Dunstan, 29 from Augusta GA. Body found Man charged for murder.

http://www.augustachronicle.com/stories/041804/lat_bodyfound.shtml

Notice the picture and the drawing look alike?

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=45727

He was arrested on April 18th and Patrice went missing April 15th.

http://www.augustachronicle.com/stories/041804/lat_bodyfound.shtml

turbosleuthing
04-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Hi Johnny,

I think you posted this info on the wrong thread. This is Patrice Endres missing from Cumming Georgia.

johnny
04-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Sorry for the poor posting Turbo. I intended to post this here to show what I believe could be related, the time frame of these abductions, the state and relative close proximity, the burgalries and description of the women and the almost identical description versus the picture.

findcarrie
04-19-2004, 02:29 PM
The man who murdered the Augusta woman is behind bars now. He was the exboyfriend who dated her sister.
Ms Endres' family will be having a prayer vigil tonight for her. I'll keep updating the site each day because we are probably going to have a reward fund started within the next few days.

Ghostwheel
04-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Good catch, johnny. They do look similar, and the time frame is definitely doable. The age estimate was different, though.

To anyone who didn't get it, the first link in johnny's post was to the man caught in Tamara's case, and the second link is the composite picture of a man seen in front of the store in Patrice's case.

turbosleuthing
04-23-2004, 09:48 AM
I'm wondering if she had this planned. Since there was no blood found, her car was parked in a different location THAT day, and her credit cards and wallet is missing from her purse. Maybe she staged it to look like an abduction but really ran off with another guy.

Just a thought!

johnny
04-23-2004, 12:12 PM
http://www.wjxx.com/news/georgia/news-article.aspx?storyid=17441

Patrice Tamber Endres, 38, runs the Tamber's Trim-N-Tan hair salon, where she was last seen helping a customer at about 11:35 a.m. Thursday. Her co-workers reported her missing 10 minutes later.

Tamber's Trim-N-Tan is on state Route 369, the main east-west thoroughfare through North Georgia, Huggins said.

>>>>>>>>>>

I believe there are some key points in this article, one that she was at the store at 11:35 and gone twenty minutes later and she had co-workers at the shop? Also who was the customer.

The other in the 369 highway running east and west.

Doyle
04-29-2004, 05:00 AM
Hundreds of leads have poured into the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office since sketches of a man wanted for questioning in the April 15 disappearance of Patrice Tamber Endres began appearing in gas stations and grocery stores.

Investigators are thankful for the public's help, but say they must prioritize the nearly 700 tips, which have run the gamut from mundane to bizarre.

Capt. Ron Freeman, the agency's chief of detectives, said Endres has been reportedly seen at countless Waffle House and Huddle House restaurants and Wal-Marts.
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/stories/20040428/localnews/310643.html

sojourns
05-11-2004, 02:45 PM
On Greta FOX ... On the Record tonight, Tuesday
Update on the search for a missing hairdresser.
We'll have the latest on this mysterious case.
(Her husband will be interviewed by Greta)

Love_Mama
05-11-2004, 06:00 PM
From what information we have.........it's pretty sketchy but I would guess that LE has already checked out her husband (alway's or usually the first suspect) but I sure hope that if she was abducted that she's still alive. Not likely.........but maybe. She seem's to be a VERY attractive woman. I will pray for her. She has children too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No place is safe anymore...........it's depressing.

xxxxxxxoooooooooo
mama

sojourns
05-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Coming up on Greta -- inside video of the Salon

turbosleuthing
05-12-2004, 12:08 PM
The FBI will try again to find a match in their database for a fingerprint found where a Forsyth County woman disappeared last month.

Forsyth County Sheriff Ted Paxton said there were no database matches the first time a search was conducted. The print was taken from the driver's door of the missing woman's vehicle.

The federal agency will reduce the number of areas of the print that must match exactly, hoping to produce possibilities that can then be investigated, Paxton said.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/0504/06missing.html

findcarrie
05-30-2004, 10:43 PM
We had a very successful first fundraiser today Sunday, May 30, 2004 for Patrice Endres. We were out there from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. During this time, we got $720 dollars from this carwash. Patrice's website has been updated tonight and the news article from 11 Alive News is posted on her links page, if you'd like to read more. There are also photos from today, new pictures of Patrice and much more.

www.findpatriceendres.com

GeorgiaPeach
06-09-2004, 10:04 PM
I've been trying to get an update on this case but I can't find anything. Does anyone have any updated information?

findcarrie
06-19-2004, 10:14 PM
We will be having a car wash for Patrice Endres on Sunday, June 27th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at her salon parking lot.

Also some items that were in Patrice's shop such as salon products, tanning items and some silver jewelry she had for sale are going to be sold and the profits from that will go toward her reward fund. This is happening because these items cannot be returned to the manufacturers and most of them have a sell by date. This is being done so that a loss is not taken on the products and something is being done at the same time to increase her reward fund.

I will post a link on her if anybody wants to place a bid on them. ALL profits will go in to the reward fund.

FindPatrice a.k.a... FindCarrie

&
www.findcarrieculberson.com

findcarrie
06-27-2004, 08:10 PM
On Sunday, June 27th a fundraiser was held for Patrice Endres who disappeared from her private owned and operated salon in Cumming, GA. We were able to raise the reward up $600 today. Please visit Patrice's site for more information.

Love_Mama
06-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Prayer's for this young woman..............
xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

findcarrie
07-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Patrice Endres will be featured on Darrell LaMoure's car hood on Saturday, July 31st in Stockton California. Mr. LaMoure features a missing person on the hood of his car each time they run a race. Patrice's husband will be attending the race with relatives who live in the Stockton, CA area. The news affiliate in California will be doing a live stream to our Fox 5 News in Atlanta, GA. We will be posting photos of the hood featuring Patrice as soon as Mr. Endres returns from California. We will all be thinking of Patrice on this day and all others until she is found.

A link for Mr. LaMoure's race history and information can be found on the front page of Patrice's site.

Kelly
07-27-2004, 02:28 PM
Wonderful news about Patrice on the race car!

She will be added to our Adopt a Missing Person program very soon, and interested persons can go ahead and send in their requests.

Kelly
www.projectjason.org

Kelly
07-29-2004, 02:38 PM
Patrice's button and info card arrived today for the Adopt a Missing Person program. Her picture should be up on the Adopt webpage tonight or tomorrow, along with some other new faces.

Please consider adopting Patrice. For more info, see:
http://www.projectjason.org/adopt.html

Kelly

findcarrie
07-30-2004, 06:30 AM
Darrell LeMoure will be featuring Patrice on on his hood this weekend in Stockton CA. Below is an article about Patrice being on the hood. The blurb is the very last article on this page.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/0730onracing0730.html

findcarrie
08-01-2004, 06:54 PM
I have the pictures of Patrice Endres on the hood of Darrell Lemoure's hood. The race ran yesterday, Sat. July 31st in Stockton CA. You can see Patrice's photos on her website: www.findpatriceendres.com

concernedperson
08-01-2004, 07:15 PM
I live just south of Forsyth County where Patrice disappeared. No news about her whatsoever. Is there anything I can do? Is there any news that has not been published recently? No info at all coming out, what does the family think? So many questions. This lady didn't just go missing, she vanished from everything.

findcarrie
08-01-2004, 08:47 PM
Concerned Person:

Ms. Endres' case has sadly already gone to what most of us know as a cold-case. There are few leads in her disappearance. Her husband has tried so hard to get America's Most Wanted to pick up Patrice's story since the week she vanished. They have so many requests that they just cannot get her on. We have taken other avenues to help show them that we are still doing all we can to keep Patrice's news and story from turning to something that people dont remember.
Patrice was entered into the Adopt-A-Missing Person Project from Project Jason.Org and The Center for Missing Adults helped me and Rob get her onto the hood of Darrell LeMoure's car hood. What this means is that Patrice is being in the news (locally and out where the race was held). America's Most Wanted has finally begun to talk to Forsyth County Police and with this new stuff we've done, this give them more reason to do a story. They have more content to do a broadcast. America's Most Wanted has been famous for generating tips and leads to help break a case. We have run out of leads so this avenue is one we surely want to take.

We continue to work as hard as we can to increase her reward as high as possible. The higher it is, the more apt the person is who might have information is to come foward. If you live near where Patrice disappeared, please think about coming out and coming to her car wash. Although it may seem small, it is a huge help. All of the money we take in goes into her reward fund. It also shows that people have not forgotten about Patrice and we still want answers.

It is hard work keeping the media interested in stuff. There is always something else to report after about a week passes. I work deligently for my two ladies who are missing and I would love for you to come to the car wash. We have to do whatever we can to find Patrice.

WasBlind
08-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Darrell LeMoure will be featuring Patrice on on his hood this weekend in Stockton CA. Below is an article about Patrice being on the hood. The blurb is the very last article on this page.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/0730onracing0730.html

((( findCarrie ))) what a wonderful thing for Darrell to do for the missing.
This is a huge answer to so many prayers.

Prayers for Patrice and all who search for her, Lanie

findcarrie
08-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Lanie:

Her husband was excited about her being able to be on the hood. I feel like it really worked out like it should have because they scheduled the race in Stockton CA and Patrice's husband Rob has a sister who lives in that city. He was able to stay with her and have her support. He also met with one of the ladies from the Carole Sund Foundation who gave us the $5,000 reward in the very beginning.
While these things seem small, they do actually help. I wouldnt have known about this had I not seen Mr. Cooke's daughter Rachel on there. I'm blessed to have such good contacts as you, RC, Kelly & probably some other people I am forgetting to say right now ;-)

findcarrie
08-04-2004, 11:31 AM
Just a quick tidbit for those watching Patrice's case. Mr. Endres told me last night that AMW has called him to let him know that they would be doing a story on Patrice. We do not have a tentative date but we can expect that it will be in the near future. This is very good news for us because as everyone knows AMW helps breaks many cases. We hope this will generate some leads to help us find Patrice.

Please continue to keep Patrice in your prayers each day.

CaliMom
08-04-2004, 12:18 PM
This is great news FindCarrie. I hope AMW can bring some insight into Patrice's case.

findcarrie
08-08-2004, 08:11 PM
THe fundraiser for Patrice Endres was held today at the Coal Mtn. Hospital in Cumming, GA. A slow beginning but a good end of the day. We totaled $500 in reward money today bringing Patrice's reward fund to $17,000. Photos and information of all those who came out to help today can be found on her website.

We are still fighting to find Patrice!!!!

findcarrie
08-10-2004, 07:34 AM
I posted this same msg. on CTV on Patrice's thread. I wanted to make sure if those who might know would see it and tell me what they think.

I have been reading about Jennifer Wilkerson and a few other missing ladies and I have a question. The police dept where Patrice disappeared told us all that an organized ground search wasnt necessary becuase they had searched a five mile radius with dogs, aircraft and other items. They tell us that we'd be searching for a needle in a haystack. I dont know if it wouldnt be beneficial for us to just set up a group and search a few miles each weekend, then pick up the next weekend and search every area possible. I feel like we may be overlooking something by not looking. What determines if a massive search with volunteers can happen?
I'd hate to think that "something" is being overlooked because we are not looking. I've just seen so many people found, i.e... Dru Sjodin, Erica Dalquist and a few others by the volunteer searchers. Somebody who knows, plse write back. I want to be out there looking but they've discouraged us.

findcarrie
08-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Patrice Endres is now featured on the America's Most Wanted website. You may review the link below. Thanks to Cindy who first reported this on CTV. Patrice will be on the TV broadcast in the next week or so. I'll post whatever I can find out as to the date, time, etc. for all those interested in watching.

http://www.americasmostwanted.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=27631

GeorgiaPeach
08-22-2004, 04:55 PM
Does anybody have any updated information on this case? I check here and her website every day and rarely see anything new.

I thought that maybe, since AMW posted her information, there would have been developments.

I'm keeping Patrice in my prayers.

:angel:

Kelly
09-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Project Jason announces that Patrice Endres is the current 18 Wheel Angel campaign. Her campaign will continue through September.

18 Wheel Angels is a national missing person's locator program in which truck drivers or other business travelers are recruited to place posters of a specific missing person along the way as they travel.

For additional information, please see:

www.projectjason.org/18wheel.html

You do not need to be a truck driver to help please posters. You can also help by telling any truck drivers or trucking companies you know about this program.

Thank you.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

Kelly
09-25-2004, 03:42 PM
http://www.forsythnews.com/news.php

Missing woman's search goes national
From Staff Reports
Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Since her disappearance in April, friends and family of Patrice Tamber Endres have used many methods to search for the Forsyth County woman.

The newest effort involves a voluntary program of over-the-road truckers.

A national missing person's locator program, 18 Wheel Angels, is spearheaded by a nonprofit organization, Project Jason. The program enlists the aid of truck drivers and business travelers to place posters of missing persons along their routes as they travel across the country. Participants are asked to go to the 18 Wheel Angels link on the Project Jason Web site at www.projectjason.org, and download and print as many posters as they can place. Anyone can participate.

Patrice Endres' campaign began on Sept. 16 and will run through Sept. 30.

In addition to the 18 Wheel Angels campaign, Project Jason had added Endres to its Adopt a Missing Person program. Endres' family sent buttons to the organization to have available for people across the country to mail in and request. The person who adopts Patrice also will be mailed an information card, which contains a bio and personal information about Patrice.

Project Jason was founded by Kelly Jolkowski, mother of missing Omaha, Neb., youth Jason Jolkowski.

Jolkowski said that she devotes full-time hours to the project, in addition to working a full-time job.

"I'm always on the Internet looking for new candidates," she said. "Then, I attempt contact with their family and offer our services to them."

The program began in mid-January and features two missing persons per month. More than 7,000 posters have been printed and distributed since the start.

Jolkowski said that while the posters have yet to generate a lead, it continues to keep the missing person's face in the public.

"The success is getting their face out there as many times as you can. The program also gives the family hope by letting them know that people care."

In addition to placing the posters in truck stops and businesses, some owner-operators have posted the photos on their vehicles.

The all volunteer group's mission is to create and increase public awareness of missing people through a variety of outreach and educational activities. Project Jason seeks to bring hope and assistance to families of the missing by providing resources and support.

Endres, 38, has been missing since April 15. She operated Tamber's Trim-N-Tan hair salon on Hwy. 369 in north Forsyth, where she was last seen helping a customer at about 11:35 a.m. She was reported missing 10 minutes later. Endres' car, purse and wallet were left behind, but the salon's cash was missing, according to Forsyth County authorities.

Pandora
10-11-2004, 06:36 AM
One of our local radio stations just reported that law enforcement is investigating a possible link between Patrice and Jeremy Jones, the alleged serial killer.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and Patrice...

GeorgiaPeach
10-12-2004, 09:15 PM
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/stories/20041012/localnews/42664.shtml

Amore68
01-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Link Between Missing Woman, Serial Murder Suspect Probed

A composite sketch of a man wanted in the disappearance of Patrice Endres and a mug shot of Jeremy Jones (l-r)

Reported By: Duffie Dixon
Web Editor: Manav Tanneeru
Last Modified: 1/13/2005 11:08:46 PM

Forsyth County investigators are in Mobile, Alabama investigating a possible connection between a missing Forsyth County hairdresser and a suspected serial killer, 11Alive News learned Thursday.

Sources close to the investigation told 11Alive News Forsyth County detectives are at the same facility where authorities are holding suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones.

Patrice Endres went missing from her hair salon in Forsyth County nearly nine months ago. Detectives have had few clues in the case, but did release a sketch of a possible suspect based on a witness description. Police believe the sketch and a picture of Jones are similar.

Investigators have previously said there was no obvious link between the two and Forsyth authorities would neither confirm nor deny the trip to Mobile. They did, however, say they have developed new leads in the Endres case over the last month.

To date, Jones is charged with two murders -– one of them being the murder of 16-year-old Amanda Greenwell, a Douglas County resident.

Additionally, Louisiana authorities on Thursday were considering charging Jones with the murder of a suspected prostitute killed in February of last year. Her body was found in an empty lot.

He is also a person of interest in other murders across the country.

GeorgiaPeach
01-14-2005, 10:02 AM
Thank you for this update. I check AJC and 11Alive everyday for updates on this case and it's been a long dry spell.

GeorgiaPeach
03-09-2005, 07:18 PM
http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=60077

An accused serial murder suspect is now the prime suspect in the disappearance of a Forsyth County woman, authorities said Wednesday. Patrice Endres was last seen in the beauty salon she operated last April.

Forsyth County Sheriff Ted Paxton named Jeremy Jones as a suspect in the case today and said their investigation is now completely focused on him.

Investigators also confirmed that they have talked to Jones in Mobile, Ala., where he is being held on murder charges, but declined to divulge what they learned.

Investigators believe the body may be buried along Sweetwater Creek. “The dogs have alerted to a scent. There was, in fact, at some point in time, human remains in this area which we are focusing on,” Paxton said.

Jones is a former construction worker from Miami, Okla., charged in Mobile County with capital murder in the Sept. 18 slaying of 44-year-old Lisa Nichols, who was raped and shot in her Turnerville home before it was set on fire.

He also has been accused of killing Katherine Collins, 47, a prostitute in New Orleans who had been raped and stabbed. Her decomposed body was found in a vacant lot in February 2004.

In Georgia, Jones is charged in the death of 16-year-old Amanda Greenwell of Douglas County, whose remains were found in April. At the time, Jones had lived in Douglasville under the alias John Paul Chapman, the identity of a prisoner he knew.

At the time he was arrested in Mobile, Jones was wanted in Oklahoma for rape and failure to register as a sex offender. The arrest triggered inquiries from other states where he has lived.

Jones earlier has been questioned in the Dec. 30, 1999, disappearance of two Oklahoma 16-year-olds -- Lauria Bible and Ashley Freeman.

Paxton said, a month after the death of Greenwell, Jones may have wandered into neighboring Forsyth County and come across Endres alone in her salon.

“We’d be more inclined to say that it was a sexual predator type of a motive that may have escalated into murder,” Paxton said.

Additionally, at today’s press conference, authorities said they have arrested a woman for giving a false witness statement to police.

Reports of a white van that was seen in the area around the time of Endres’ disappearance and a sketch of a possible suspect are now being considered bogus.

concernedperson
03-09-2005, 07:32 PM
I am so glad you found this article. We have suspected for awhile but always have hope. Patrice's family may be able to get some soltice from this info. Please, people don't discount serial killers as they are pervasive and ever present although it is a minority of killings. But, the most unexplained have to be shuttled into this category.

GeorgiaPeach
04-04-2005, 06:35 PM
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/0405/04forsyth.html

Suspect admits killing hairdresser, police say
By DOUG NURSE

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 04/04/05

Suspected serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones has admitted to killing a Forsyth County hairdresser who went missing from her salon this time last year, police said.
Jones has told police that he was driving aimlessly along Ga. 369 in a drug-induced haze on April 15, 2004. He said he stopped at Patrice Endres' salon in Matt for directions. Seeing she was alone, he kidnapped her and then raped and killed her near his home in Douglas County, authorities said.
"He said his only intent was to get directions to get back to Douglas County," Sheriff Ted Paxton said. "After he went in, he realized she was there by herself and seized the opportunity. For all the work we've done, the only time he ever set foot in Forsyth County was that morning."
Jones, 31, is being held without bond in the Mobile County, Ala., where he awaits trial on a capital murder charge in the death of a woman there in September 2004.
He also has been charged in the murders of a Douglas County teenager who lived near his mobile home, and a Louisiana woman. He is suspected in several other killings in his native Oklahoma and in Louisiana and Georgia.
Jones told sheriff's investigators he got high on methamphetamine that morning, jumped in his red Jeep Cherokee and drove without any destination in mind. He said he remembered driving through Canton, and then became disoriented. When he stopped at the Tamber's Trim-N-Tan salon, he found Endres, a petite brunette who fit the body and hair type of other women Jones is accused of killing, police said.
Paxton said Endres was forced to come with Jones at the point of a weapon that the sheriff declined to divulge, leaving some cash and an unlocked business.
Based on Jones' confession in interviews to Forsyth County deputies in January, the Douglas County Sheriff's Office began searching for Endres' remains at Sweetwater Creek at the Riverside Parkway bridge near the Chattahoochee River. They used dogs specially trained to find cadavers. The cadaver dogs have at least twice indicated that a body was once there.
Investigators brought the state forensics anthropologist to advise them, and they set up a grid to comb through the vegetation and debris for any evidence, said Douglas County Chief Deputy Stan Copeland. They collected soil in hopes of finding Endres' DNA there, but laboratory analysis is still pending. Because of rains and floods, the body may have washed downstream and any DNA may have been flushed away as well. Divers also have not had any luck finding Endres.
Paxton said evidence at the salon is scant as well.
"In some places, you can collect hair samples as evidence, but my God, it's a hair salon, there was hair everywhere," he said. "There were fingerprints on top of fingerprints. Just the setting itself was one the biggest obstacles we faced."

CaliKid
04-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Her family may not have peace but at least they have answers.

fourboys
04-05-2005, 11:39 PM
My thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Patrice.

May justice be served.

fourboys.

Thank you for the update.

lady-eowyn
04-06-2005, 09:20 AM
how awful....

Jenn
04-06-2005, 12:51 PM
My prayers are with her family. May Patrice rest in peace with our Lord and Savior.

lisag
04-06-2005, 01:26 PM
My thoughts and prayers for the family.. I hope they are able to find her soon and bring her home so that she may have a proper resting place.

fran
04-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Greta had Patrice's husband on her show last night. Apparently he's been on several times before. Even Greta was disturbed by this turn of events. There was a LE official accompanying Patrice's husband and Greta asked him if he thought this guy was telling the truth or not. The LE official said that this guy has given a few details of the crime that only the perp would know.

The perp has also told LE where he put her body, along some type of tributary. Anyway, they've returned to that location several times and not found anything, although the cadavar dogs keep returning to one particular spot. The LE official said, it appears at one time their may have been a body at that spot.

JMHO
fran

PS...I think they're still doing forensic testing on his vehicle as well........fran

GeorgiaPeach
04-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the infor Fran. I missed that interview. For some reason this case really caught my attention.

mysteriew
04-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Suspected serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones, imprisoned in Mobile County Metro Jail, allegedly confessed to kidnapping and killing a Georgia woman who has been missing for nearly a year, authorities said this week.

Forsyth County Sheriff's detectives said Jones told them that he found Patrice Endres, 38, alone in a hair salon April 2004 in Cumming, Ga., and decided to kidnap her.

Jones, however, told a Mobile Register reporter Tuesday that he hasn't confessed to killing anyone. He said his work record will reflect that he was on the job the day that Endres was kidnapped.

Paxton's investigators said Jones told them that he got high on methamphetamine the morning of April 15 last year, got in his red Jeep Cherokee and drove without any destination in mind.

They said Jones acknowledged stopping at Endres' salon, Tamber's Trim-N-Tan on a remote stretch of Georgia 369 in north Forsyth County, investigators said. There he met Endres, described as a pretty brunette, who resembled some of the other women Jones is suspected of killing.

Paxton said Endres was forced to leave with Jones, who was armed with a weapon that police declined to describe.

The cadaver dogs have at least twice indicated that a body was once there. Because of rain and floods, the body may have washed downstream, and any DNA may have been flushed away as well. Divers also have not been able to find Endres

http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/news/111277920360300.xml

Kelly
04-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Today marks one year since Patrice's disappearance. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

Kelly

mysteriew
05-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Suspected serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones says he regrets that the FBI failed to match his fingerprints to an Oklahoma case when he was arrested three times in Georgia on minor charges.

Jones, 32, is charged in three killings that occurred after the FBI didn't match his Oklahoma prints with those taken in jails in Douglas and Carroll counties.

"I wish they had found them," Jones told the Mobile Register in a phone interview from the Mobile County jail Thursday. "I would have been extradited back to Oklahoma and maybe stand trial for rape. It would have been nothing."

Jones added his voice to those earlier this week of family members of the four women authorities say he killed who said they are angry that an FBI computer glitch resulted in Jones being mistakenly released three times.

If the FBI fingerprint system had worked properly, Jones said Thursday, he "never would have been labeled a serial killer."

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/0505/07jones.html

mysteriew
05-15-2005, 12:12 PM
An Oklahoma newspaper has reported that suspected serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones confessed to two murders in Commerce, Okla., but the police chief there said Friday that he's skeptical of the confession.

http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/news/111606239193470.xml&coll=3

mysteriew
06-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Serial killing suspect Jeremy Bryan Jones denied killing anyone and said during a television interview aired Wednesday night that authorities in several states have made up alleged confessions.

Jones cited the case of missing Patrice Endres of Cumming, who disappeared mysteriously on April 15, 2004, in Forsyth County. Earlier this year, authorities there said Jones confessed to killing her and dumping her body in a creek.

``Patrice Endres. I was on the time clock working at Lafarge Rock Quarry in Douglasville. They have records of that. That's why they haven't charged me,'' Jones told the television station

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/hall/newfullstory.asp?ID=93415

fourboys
12-07-2005, 08:24 AM
<SNIP>

Sgt. Tony Wooten, the spokesman for the Dawson sheriff's office, said bones were found about 12:30 p.m. Tuesday behind the Dawson church by church members who saw buzzards in the area.

He said the remain have been sent to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations, although he declined to say if the remains were those of Endres.

The woman's husband said he is still haunted by his wife's disappearance.

"My whole life has been destroyed," said Rob Endres, the husband of the missing woman. "I'm not living, I'm existing."

Jones has been charged with killing Amanda Greenwell, a Douglasville County teen and a Louisiana woman.

He is also a suspect in 10 other deaths -- seven in Oklahoma, two other killings in Georgia and one in Kansas. State and local law enforcement also believe he may be linked to the slayings of four Atlanta-area prostitutes.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/5481741/detail.html

fourboys
12-07-2005, 08:25 AM
December 07, 2005

Skeletal remains have been found that could belong to a missing hairdresser who is believed to have been killed.

Patrice Endres disappeared from her Forsyth County hair salon in April 2004. Authorities have said suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones is a prime suspect in the case.

The remains were found Tuesday afternoon in a wooded area behind a church, said Dawson County Sheriff's Department spokesman Sgt. Tony Wooten.

The remains have been sent to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's crime lab, Wooten told The Associated Press early Wednesday.

Endres' husband, Rob Endres, told Atlanta television station WSB he believes the remains could be those of his wife.

Wooten would not comment on whether the remains were those of Endres but said they have not ruled out any possibilities. Investigators planned Wednesday to search for more evidence where the body was found.

Despite a massive search, Endres was never found.

Jones was sentenced to death Dec. 1 in Alabama for the rape and murder of a woman. Jones has also been charged in the deaths of Amanda Greenwell, a 16-year-old in Douglasville, and Katherine Collins, a 45-year-old New Orleans woman.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfu...ry.asp?ID=68641 (http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfullstory.asp?ID=68641)

petra
12-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the update,four boys.

Prayers for Patrice, her family and loved ones.

concernedperson
12-07-2005, 09:55 AM
The location would be just about right for this to be Patrice. 5 miles from the Forsyth County line. Very rural area. Prayers for her family.

blueclouds
12-07-2005, 10:07 AM
http://www.findpatriceendres.com./

In the post on her website, it states that IT IS her remains. Prayers with the family.
:(

I hope the PR*CK rots in hell.

fourboys
12-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Authorities on Wednesday identified skeletal remains found near a church to be that of a hairdresser missing since 2004.

Authorities used dental records on file with the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office to identify the remains of Patrice Endres, 38, who disappeared from her Forsyth County hair salon in April 2004, said Dawson County Sheriff's Department spokesman Sgt. Tony Wooten.

Authorities have said suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones is a prime suspect in the case.

The remains were found Tuesday afternoon in a wooded area behind a church located about ten miles away from the salon, Wooten said.

The remains have been sent to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's crime lab, Wooten told The Associated Press early Wednesday.

Investigators planned Wednesday to search for more evidence where the body was found.

"The searchers will be here on their hands and knees trying to locate more remains," Wooten said.

Jones was sentenced to death Dec. 1 in Alabama for the rape and murder of a woman. Jones has also been charged in the deaths of Amanda Greenwell, a 16-year-old in Douglasville, and Katherine Collins, a 45-year-old New Orleans woman.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfullstory.asp?ID=68650

(http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/a...ry.asp?ID=68650)

carolina
12-16-2005, 09:51 AM
this sounds seriously morbid...but why would the buzzards just be there now if poor patricie has been there for so long??

mysteriew
12-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Authorities now say they doubt that suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones killed a Forsyth County hairdresser whose remains were found behind a church in neighborhing Dawson County.

Georgia Bureau of Investigation spokesman John Bankhead tells an Atlanta radio station (W-S-B) that it does NOT appear that Jones had any involvement in Patrice Endres' disappearance or death. He says investigators from the G-B-I and both counties are going back over files to see if they can develop additional leads.
http://www.timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/APN/512140636&cachetime=5

carolina
12-20-2005, 12:28 PM
so if jones is innocent, could it be possible that the real killer just dumped the body for attention bc he was mad he was not getting credit? this is really bothering me...

concernedperson
12-20-2005, 12:30 PM
I just heard on the local news that GBI has a cause of death in this case but are not releasing it.Said it is pertinent to the investigation. I hope it gives them some good leads.

carolina
12-20-2005, 12:36 PM
hmmm..now that is good to know. it sounds like they are finally on to something! hopefully it will bring her poor family and friends some answers! and the guilty party to justice!

oceanblueeyes
12-23-2005, 11:23 PM
this sounds seriously morbid...but why would the buzzards just be there now if poor patricie has been there for so long??

From what I heard it wasn't Patrice that was attracting the buzzards. A deer hunter had discarded part of a deer carcass back behind the church. When they went to check it out they found some bones off from where the carcass was laying.

oceanblueeyes
12-23-2005, 11:28 PM
I just heard on the local news that GBI has a cause of death in this case but are not releasing it.Said it is pertinent to the investigation. I hope it gives them some good leads.

Did they find Patrice's skull? Sheesh that sounds so terrible, sorry but if so and she was beaten or shot her skull would show bullet hole or fractured skull. Also if the neck bones were there she may have had her hyroid bone broken or fractured showing that she had been strangled.

This guy is totally evil, he needs to be eradicated.

May Patrice rest in peace.

IMO

Ocean

Bobbisangel
12-27-2005, 04:53 AM
Did they find Patrice's skull? Sheesh that sounds so terrible, sorry but if so and she was beaten or shot her skull would show bullet hole or fractured skull. Also if the neck bones were there she may have had her hyroid bone broken or fractured showing that she had been strangled.

This guy is totally evil, he needs to be eradicated.

May Patrice rest in peace.

IMO

Ocean

Yes, as they were able to identify her using dental records. Now they don't think this serial killer murdered her. For her husband's sake I hope the killer is found. Someone somewhere knows something.

MeoW333
01-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Authorities now say they doubt that suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones killed a Forsyth County hairdresser whose remains were found behind a church in neighborhing Dawson County.

Georgia Bureau of Investigation spokesman John Bankhead tells an Atlanta radio station (W-S-B) that it does NOT appear that Jones had any involvement in Patrice Endres' disappearance or death. He says investigators from the G-B-I and both counties are going back over files to see if they can develop additional leads.
http://www.timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/APN/512140636&cachetime=5

Bumping up** Witness in this case received a false information report for reporting a white van in the area.

Salem
01-07-2008, 12:13 AM
And if you look at the picture of the suspect in Meredith's case, it resembles the sketch in this case. The sketch is younger looking, but if the witness was driving by, she could easily have been mistaken about age.

Do we know yet if the suspect in Meredith's case has any connections to Dawson County? (I can't remember his name at the moment)

Salem