PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Pages : [1] 2 3

nursebeeme
07-21-2008, 10:06 PM
the other thread was getting sooo long.....so I thought I'd whip us up a new one:blowkiss:

PSUfan
07-21-2008, 10:07 PM
I am watching Greta right now... Gramma is not coming off very good. I was not familiar with this case before now. Just my first initial reaction.

nursebeeme
07-21-2008, 10:08 PM
I am bumping my earlier post... I wanted to see what you guys thought of my thought LOL

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe09 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...s/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2402932#post2402932)
Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

This thread is long-shall we start another one or let people get caught up?

just a thought I was having: could the stolen money and checks from Amy been used to have someone take Caylee??? Could Amy be saying they were stolen suchas to save her own as@? I also remember reading (believe it was in the arrest report) that Casey claimed Morales was her boyfriend (not ex) and that she was living with him??? (lie) but actually Morales is Amy's BF and Casey was living with both of them (truth)

DianeB
07-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Time for grandma to step back and let someone else in the family step up.

She's becoming counterproductive to her cause, but like a train wreck, it's impossible to look away.

warrkat
07-21-2008, 10:11 PM
This woman is being SO rude to Greta. I know she's tired; she's frustrated. But Greta just blew her off.
"Thank you, Cynthia, and good luck."

angela
07-21-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry but I think Cynthia is a nut. This is the first interview with her that I have watched. I feel like she is acting tonight and not doing a very good job of it. That's just my opinion.

PSUfan
07-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Time for grandma to step back and let someone else in the family step up.

She's becoming counterproductive to her cause, but like a train wreck, it's impossible to look away. She made the interview be all about HER. It was awful! Yep.. she needs to go away!!!

Blink34
07-21-2008, 10:14 PM
I am bumping my earlier post... I wanted to see what you guys thought of my thought LOL

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe09 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...s/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2402932#post2402932)
Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

just a thought I was having: could the stolen money and checks from Amy been used to have someone take Caylee??? Could Amy be saying they were stolen suchas to save her own as@? I also remember reading (believe it was in the arrest report) that Casey claimed Morales was her boyfriend (not ex) and that she was living with him??? (lie) but actually Morales is Amy's BF and Casey was living with both of them (truth)

NBM- my only addition is ZG- it has been proved by LE that she at least looked at the apt. Her cell phone number was written on the guest card when she toured it 4/24/08.. How else could you explain the connection between the 2?? They have to know each other, unless anyone else can explain that.. Casey tied her to that apt which she only visited- this is huge??

concernedperson
07-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Not as apprised as I should be but this case stinks. "Something is bad wrong" to say in the southern vernacular.What in the heck can these people have that wouldn't compromise the child that already hasn't been done?

Heck, look for coolers floating somewhere with a dead baby. That is my first impression.

Sorry, just don't feel that trusting with some of these people.

CateH
07-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Re: Greta interview - yeah, wow. Definitely watch it if you get the chance.

Cindy told Greta that Greta could "take a different turn tonight and maybe, for the first time, get some self gratification" if only she would stop asking her those pesky questions and just agree to plaster Caylee's picture non-stop.

And if the national media had only cooperated, she could have already had Caylee home because she was sighted in Texas two days ago.

curiositycat
I was extremely disappointed in the fact that Greta let Cindy "play" her like that.
What a SHOW.
What a DRAMA QUEEN.

I will never watch Greta again. She should be ashamed of that "interview"

Annie
Oh, my goodness! What a drama queen! "Do you want me to collapse on your show for more sensationalism?" Then she says, "I have been depressed. Do you think I am mentally ill?" Well..........now that she asks, I have been suspecting that for some time with her little fits she has been having every time she is interviewed. Is there nobody else they can interview instead of this hot-headed woman? She doesn't impress me at all as a caring grandmother.

liltigress
07-21-2008, 10:16 PM

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:

I thought this early on. You're not the only one.

whiteangora
07-21-2008, 10:16 PM
She made the interview be all about HER. It was awful! Yep.. she needs to go away!!!

What a big let down. It's all me me me.....I, I I. Poor me!
Why did she even bother to do the segment?:mad:

ShinaLite
07-21-2008, 10:17 PM
did you catch the part where GM told Greta she had a voice mail from a couple in Dallas saying they seen a child about Caylee's age at the pool and they (the couple) talked with her and that child said her name was Caylee??
She said the couple didn't know about this case until tonight and that's why they didnt call a few days ago when this happened to take place...

SeekingJana
Brought over from other thread:
quote: ""When you give birth to a child, you want to hold that child yourself for the first time. You don't want to see your mother hold that child for the first time. And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said."

If Casey had been UNABLE to hold Caylee, then wouldn't an RN, of all people, have used the term " unable" vs " wasn't allowed"?
I think so.

There is one rule/ law regarding women in labor and newborns which comes to mind immediately. I do not know if this occurred, but it would explain Cindy's statement perfectly.
When a pregnant woman in labor comes into a hospital, a urine drug and alcohol screen is done. If the mother's is positive, the baby is tested at birth. If the baby is born with alcohol or drugs present, CPS takes temporary custody. Cindy could have been awarded temp. custody at the time Casey and Caylee left the hospital.

If Casey tested positive for any mood-altering substance, including alcohol, when she was first admitted to an OB unit, more than likely, she would not have been allowed close contact with her baby until her drug or alcohol screen was negative.

One last thing: IF Casey was a known drug or alcohol abuser during her pregnancy and had prenatal care which showed this, then used her regular OB when she delivered, the same thing applies to CPS being present.
Some women with substance abuse problems have an OB and a hospital birth plan, and deliberately go to a different hospital to give birth to try to avoid detection by CPS. Casey apparently had Cindy there from the get-go.

Again, this is speculative, but it fits perfectly with the jealousy statements, the family dynamics, and the statement that Casey was not " allowed" to hold her baby " at that time".

If this has been discussed while I was posting this, I apologize. This thread is a whilrlwind.

galvino
OMG- I have not posted about this case until now, but I just can't keep my mouth shut any longer. Unless this woman is just following her daughter's attorney's advice to the letter to not speak of Casey AT ALL, then she is the most manipulative drama queen I have ever seen!

"Greta, if you want me to pass out onyour show for ratings..." Gimme a effing break. I am done with her!

Beyond Belief
That was a lot of drama in that interview. The thing is that people don't usually fool Greta. Mrs. Anthony has a busy day tomorrow so she says. Too busy for Greta who has probably one of the largest followings in the country to get the word out to look for Caylee.

Have you noticed the name. Cay for Casey and Lee for the brother.
I hope this child is safe somewhere.

Knoxx
07-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Grandma is one sick Grandma/Its all about the DOLLAR BILL. This is what this is all about.

my opinion.

Amity
PSU Fan & Diane B,

That's exactly what I came here to post....her whole interview was so counterproductive!!!
I was squeezing the remote so hard out of frustration that my husband grabbed it from me fearing I'd break it and he'd have to actually get up off the recliner later tonight to change his channels.

My Gawd, she wasted soooo much time talking about how tired she was!
If that was the case she should never have agreed to come on GVS. She could have sent someone in her place, she could have done a very short phone interview.

But to waste so much time talking about how exhausted she was....
What a shame...a dang shame!

Yes, I realize I would be beside myself with grief over any of my grandchildren if one of them had gone missing but if you want to help, HELP, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Stepping off soapbox now.

warrkat
I'm sorry but I think Cynthia is a nut. This is the first interview with her that I have watched. I feel like she is acting tonight and not doing a very good job of it. That's just my opinion.

She was all over the place tonight. I'm not sure if she is as exhausted as she says she is, or if she was trying to take control of the interview. Greta let her ramble for awhile, but wasn't getting any answers, so she just ended it. Acting? I don't know.... She certainly was very different than I've seen her so far. Maybe she's trying to make people feel sorry for her.

PSUfan
Why did she even bother to do the segment?:mad:Greta tried to ask her a question and she says, "do you want to see me collapse on the stage?" Or something like that. It was horrible! All she did was beg for sympathy for herself. She was not willing to answer any tough questions.

SeekingJana
07-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Not as apprised as I should be but this case stinks. "Something is bad wrong" to say in the southern vernacular.What in the heck can these people have that wouldn't compromise the child that already hasn't been done?

Heck, look for coolers floating somewhere with a dead baby. That is my first impression.

Sorry, just don't feel that trusting with some of these people.

I agree. They stalled about reporting the precious little girl missing as long as they possibly could. Now, they are stalling about her life.

My instinct is that she is dead and has been for a month.:mad:

CateH
07-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Other tidbits from the interview...

"Everyone seems to be about a week off on their timeline" (i.e. she is trying to explain why the last day Caylee was seen is now different than the original 6/9 date) - but she was too tired to think or talk about that detail.

Cindy has never met ZG, but Casey had talked about her for years, even before Caylee was born, and she has faith that ZG exists. "I've never seen God, but I know he is there. I have faith."

liltigress
NBM- my only addition is ZG- it has been proved by LE that she at least looked at the apt. Her cell phone number was written on the guest card when she toured it 4/24/08.. How else could you explain the connection between the 2?? They have to know each other, unless anyone else can explain that.. Casey tied her to that apt which she only visited- this is huge??

I also gave my thoughts on this early on.. lol. There are so many posts, it's hard or us all to keep up.

Here's the scenario I thought of.. Maybe LE might want to check to see who is/was working at the apartment complex recently?

It's hard for me to believe this entire ordeal wasn't concocted from the beginning, for Caylee to just suddenly come up missing on the exact day they moved out of Cindy's home.

PSUfan
OMG- I have not posted about this case until now, but I just can't keep my mouth shut any longer. Unless this woman is just following her daughter's attorney's advice to the letter to not speak of Casey AT ALL, then she is the most manipulative drama queen I have ever seen!

"Greta, if you want me to pass out onyour show for ratings..." Gimme a effing break. I am done with her! THAT was the quote I was looking for!!! OMG!

nursebeeme
07-21-2008, 10:21 PM
I was extremely disappointed in the fact that Greta let Cindy "play" her like that.
What a SHOW.
What a DRAMA QUEEN.

just another thought....but It just dawned on me that the interviewers are smarter than we think and letting gma expose whatever part she has in this? I bet it is incredibly hard to just let her ramble on like that during an interview... perhaps they are letting her ramble so she slips up and gives something...like several times she has done in the last few days

~code`
`babysitters
`~puzzle pieces
~bamboo and locked sheds to keep a 22 year old WOMAN out of it!
~rotten pizza

list goes on.

I think msm is being pretty dang smart on this one! imhoo

warrkat
07-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, I'm exhausted, too, and only stayed up this late to see what she had to say. Now I know.
goodnight

BCMom
07-21-2008, 10:22 PM
In response to not being allowed to hold your baby after giving birth, my husband and I were told during our childbirth class that if I had a C-section I would not be allowed to hold the baby. These were the words that the nurse used when explaining hospital procedure to our class. I remember it because I went home and had a breakdown, lol, not really, but I was freaking out! I made my husband promise me that he would not let anyone hold the baby or even look at the baby until I was out of the recovery room. I didn't have a C-section, so there was no need to worry, but I was still stressed out about the thought of someone holding my baby before me!

Beyond Belief
07-21-2008, 10:23 PM
That remark abt the Dollar Bill. You know that had crossed my mind about this being grandslammed into a movie. Actually I would be happy with that because then Caylee would come out of this safe and sound.
I am ready for this to end. Give the girl immunity if thats what it takes, just put an end to this.

nursebeeme
I thought this early on. You're not the only one.
yeah...verrrrrrry interesting....to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised if it were amy or morales who picked her up when she dumped the car. LE needs to ping both of their cell phones!

DianeB
NBM- my only addition is ZG- it has been proved by LE that she at least looked at the apt. Her cell phone number was written on the guest card when she toured it 4/24/08.. How else could you explain the connection between the 2?? They have to know each other, unless anyone else can explain that.. Casey tied her to that apt which she only visited- this is huge??According to the affidavit, ZG's mother's name is purportedly Gloria.

According to veromi, there is only one person with that name in FL with a connection to someone whose name is Zenaida. The address is in Hialeah, 237 miles away from Orlando.

Not saying this is the same ZG (it's possible the mother's name isn't really Gloria if the info came from Casey), but I have to wonder if LE already checked out this angle and found nothing.

eleven
07-21-2008, 10:24 PM
There is one rule/ law regarding women in labor and newborns which comes to mind immediately. I do not know if this occurred, but it would explain Cindy's statement perfectly.
When a pregnant woman in labor comes into a hospital, a urine drug and alcohol screen is done. If the mother's is positive, the baby is tested at birth. If the baby is born with alcohol or drugs present, CPS takes temporary custody. Cindy could have been awarded temp. custody at the time Casey and Caylee left the hospital.

If Casey tested positive for any mood-altering substance, including alcohol, when she was first admitted to an OB unit, more than likely, she would not have been allowed close contact with her baby until her drug or alcohol screen was negative.

There is no steadfast "rule" or "law" that says a mother automatically gets tested for drugs and alcohol when she goes into labor. Doesn't exist.

SeekingJana
07-21-2008, 10:25 PM
In response to not being allowed to hold your baby after giving birth, my husband and I were told during our childbirth class that if I had a C-section I would not be allowed to hold the baby. These were the words that the nurse used when explaining hospital procedure to our class. I remember it because I went home and had a breakdown, lol, not really, but I was freaking out! I made my husband promise me that he would not let anyone hold the baby or even look at the baby until I was out of the recovery room. I didn't have a C-section, so there was no need to worry, but I was still stressed out about the thought of someone holding my baby before me!

We may never know and it may never matter. I was giving an alternative explanation for the " not allowed" comment which Kaylee's grandmother used. I know it to also be hospital protocol.
Thanks!
Maria

curiositycat
I think Greta just wanted to boost her ratings. It was pathetic.:furious:

MomPI
On Greta tonight, did anyone else catch the slip Cindy made about the friend who was a babysitter for Caylee? The one Casey has known for years, and who has taken care of Caylee for a year and a half? "Annie or whatever her name is". You mean Amy, Cindy? What a slip up.

PoppyMcTwist

IMO it was identity theft. ZG's name and phone number were on the guest card, but ZG herself was never at the apartment and IIRC told LE she never met Casey. It's very easy to get someone elses personal information (name, phone numers, credit card numbers) and then use that information by claiming to be that person. Casey did not have to ever meet ZG in order to obtain her personal information. Identities are bought and sold like candy nowadays. My guess is that given the opportunity, Casey would've used ZG's credit history, banking history etc in order to qualify as a renter at the sawgrass apts.
JMO

Hailiejade77
07-21-2008, 10:26 PM
I just watched Greta. I seriously think they need to get someone else to talk to the media. People are gonna start turning the channel when she comes on because they are sick of her bull. I know she wants Caylee home and she probably is tired and exhausted but you can't CONTROL what a reporter is gonna ask you. You can't CONTROL how the interview is going to go. I kinda feel bad for her because she is missing someone that she truly loves, but she is going about it the wrong way to get her home,... IMO

DianeB
1. Diva.
2. Controller.
3. Drama queen.
4. Famewh*re.

Take your pick.

*~Aimee~*

I so agree why bother? But then they did she Caylee's picture for a short time.

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 10:28 PM
just another thought....but It just dawned on me that the interviewers are smarter than we think and letting gma expose whatever part she has in this? I bet it is incredibly hard to just let her ramble on like that during an interview... perhaps they are letting her ramble so she slips up and gives something...like several times she has done in the last few days

~code`
`babysitters
`~puzzle pieces
~bamboo and locked sheds to keep a 22 year old WOMAN out of it!
~rotten pizza

list goes on.

I think msm is being pretty dang smart on this one! imhoo
I don't know nurse. I have been disappointed in Greta's interviewing of people lately.

I hope you are right. It's a good thought anyway. I went over to Gretawire and the comments on there are all like these. It's bizarre that this woman is being allowed to sprout this nonsense.

I can't remember a case that has riled me up as much as this one.:mad:

twinkiesmom
07-21-2008, 10:28 PM
What a SHOW.
What a DRAMA QUEEN.

I think it's a GOOD investigative technique to let a wingnut like that keep talking...you don't know what will slip out.

liltigress
07-21-2008, 10:29 PM
On Greta tonight, did anyone else catch the slip Cindy made about the friend who was a babysitter for Caylee? The one Casey has known for years, and who has taken care of Caylee for a year and a half? "Annie or whatever her name is". You mean Amy, Cindy? What a slip up.

BINGO! I didn't see the segment but this is exactly what I've been waiting to hear.

IMO, the rope is getting shorter!

Hailiejade77
07-21-2008, 10:30 PM

I wish I would have taped it! I didn't catch that,.. Do you think Greta will have it posted on her website?

CateH
07-21-2008, 10:31 PM
On Greta tonight, did anyone else catch the slip Cindy made about the friend who was a babysitter for Caylee? The one Casey has known for years, and who has taken care of Caylee for a year and a half? "Annie or whatever her name is". You mean Amy, Cindy? What a slip up. Cindy was talking about Zenaida - I think she actually said "Zennie or whatever" instead of "Annie..."

galvino
I am sure that she is tired, worried, etc BUT no more than others who have been on Greta's, Nancy's, GMA, etc.

I don't recall Sharon Rocha, Erin Runion, Mark Lunsford, Brooke Bennet's father, or any of the other missing person's parents be this manipulative or overly dramatic on tv when trying to get the word out about a missing loved one... Oh wait- I'll take that back- Susan Smith, Melinda Duckett, Jackie & Lee Peterson - UGH!!!

I don't know if Gramma knows what happened to Caylee- I tend to doubt it- but I do think that this is the way this woman operates- traits she has passed on to her daughter (hystrionics, manipulation, drama and narcissism among others) and she knows her daughter has done SOMETHING to caylee but doesn't want any fingers pointed towards her own lovely parenting skills.

OK- rant over for now. May have more later! I sure wish Greta had had her attys on instead of friggin politics!

curiositycat
I think it's a GOOD investigative technique to let a wingnut like that keep talking...you don't know what will slip out.
I guess so but it was hard to watch. I mean what planet does the woman come from.

I for one have not been able to turn on the news all day without seeing Caylee's picture.

This story has been front page everywhere.

For a couple in Dallas to say they didn't know she was missing???? I think that was an out and out lie.

Hailiejade77
She also said that she has known ZG for some time now,.. years,... and it wasn't to cover something up

SeekingJana
07-21-2008, 10:33 PM
There is no steadfast "rule" or "law" that says a mother automatically gets tested for drugs and alcohol when she goes into labor. Doesn't exist.
It may not exist in some states, but I know it does in others. The main factor is the last known urine test results during late pregnancy if the woman had prenatal care in her last trimester. If an OB doctor at the hospital has filed the prenatal records, and they are negative, then no, the urine drug/ ETOH screen would possibly not be done. If no prenatal care was received, or if there is no record from a OB office on file for pre-registration of the patient, drug testing is routinely done to screen for the presence of maternal substance abuse.

Again, I don't know what may have occurred in this situation but the mother's words seem like more than a person coming out from anesthesia from a C Section. Many of us had C Sections and didn't hold our infants first, but it's no big deal years later like this seems to be for Cindy to mention it today.

JMHO.:)
Maria

Hailiejade77
07-21-2008, 10:33 PM
I do want to know,.. WHY hasn't the brothers and father of Kasey talked more than they have? Its always the mother talking about Caylee. Except for maybe two interviews I haven't seen anyone but the mother talk. WHY IS THAT?

Blink34
07-21-2008, 10:34 PM
1. Diva.
2. Controller.
3. Drama queen.
4. Famewh*re.

Take your pick.

famewh*re- I LOVE that, LOL.

galvino
07-21-2008, 10:35 PM
IMO it was identity theft. ZG's name and phone number were on the guest card, but ZG herself was never at the apartment and IIRC told LE she never met Casey. It's very easy to get someone elses personal information (name, phone numers, credit card numbers) and then use that information by claiming to be that person. Casey did not have to ever meet ZG in order to obtain her personal information. Identities are bought and sold like candy nowadays. My guess is that given the opportunity, Casey would've used ZG's credit history, banking history etc in order to qualify as a renter at the sawgrass apts.
JMO

I hadn't thought of that!

nursebeeme
My guess is that given the opportunity, Casey would've used ZG's credit history, banking history etc in order to qualify as a renter at the sawgrass apts.
JMO

DUDE! You are onto something here! And aren't the sawgrass apts right over from where Amy and Morales shack up and where Casey was staying????

If we are looking for connections to a ZG I would look at any that are connected to Morales (also a hispanic sounding name) and/or Amy!

Casey looks at the apartments (she did afterall want to move out on her own) as ZG...right near her friend amy...geez...they could be neighbors!

But then something happens.... in order to have her new and free life she has to get rid of her daughter (club goers at fusian had stated that they didn't even know she had a child including the man she dated from there!) by either paying someone or doing it herself.

I am so pisst (as casey says) about this case I am about ready to call her the C word (and it aint Casey!)

CateH
I guess so but it was hard to watch. I mean what planet does the woman come from.

I for one have not been able to turn on the news all day without seeing Caylee's picture.

For a couple in Dallas to say they didn't know she was missing???? I think that was an out and out lie. Yes - the last few interviews I've watched, she talks about another someone out there who has contacted her to tell her that they have only just heard about Caylee. I hate to tell her this, but even if the "national media" had Caylee on 24/7, still only about half the adults in this country, maybe less, would know anything about Caylee missing. It is a little bizarre to me that she thinks everyone in the country should or would know that her granddaughter is missing...there are so many people that go missing every day in this country.

Hailiejade77
07-21-2008, 10:36 PM
It may not exist in some states, but I know it does in others. The main factor is the last known urine test at during late pregnancy if the woman had prenatal care in her last trimester. If an OB doctor at the hospital has filed the prenatal records, and they are negative, then no, the urine drug/ ETOH screen would possibly not be done. If no prenatal care was received, or if there is no record from a OB office on file for pre-registration of the patient, drug testing is routinely done to screen for the presence of maternal substance abuse.

Again, I don't know what may have occurred in this situation but the mother's words seem like more than a person coming out from anesthesia from a C Section. Many of us had C Sections and didn't hold our infants first, but it's no big deal years later like this seems to be for Cindy to mention it today.

Maria

Here is my take on it,... she was 19 years old when Caylee was born and from that time on I am sure that GM tried to be the momma and tell Casey how to raise Caylee and "you aren't doing it right,.. let me do it". And maybe thats why it was a resentment for Casey. From the time Caylee was born GM thought she needed to be the mommy and she knew what was best. JMO
My mom sometimes does this with me and I am 30 years old! Its just a mother thing I think and the fact that Casey had her daughter so young I am sure that it intensified that. Plus from interviews GM seems to be a control freak,... end of story.

Blink34
07-21-2008, 10:36 PM
According to the affidavit, ZG's mother's name is purportedly Gloria.

According to veromi, there is only one person with that name in FL with a connection to someone whose name is Zenaida. The address is in Hialeah, 237 miles away from Orlando.

Not saying this is the same ZG (it's possible the mother's name isn't really Gloria if the info came from Casey), but I have to wonder if LE already checked out this angle and found nothing.

I npersonally belive the Mom is a dead end, but not ZG- how else can you explain Casey named her and she actually did tour the apt in question and LE called her cell and then got a sworn statement, which must be in person. They checked her out- in my mind there is a connection and they are lying... why?

believe09
07-21-2008, 10:37 PM
That remark abt the Dollar Bill. You know that had crossed my mind about this being grandslammed into a movie. Actually I would be happy with that because then Caylee would come out of this safe and sound.
I am ready for this to end. Give the girl immunity if thats what it takes, just put an end to this.

Thank you for raising this, BB-I have been blinded by sorrow and outrage. Let her out if it brings Caylee back in whatever state. I mean what kind of justice is being served now?? If the child is being held somewhere, then she is probably very distraught over losing everything she has ever known in her life...so by all means cut it short. If she is deceased, well there isn't anything good enough on the books to level the playing field for what has happened.

nursebeeme
07-21-2008, 10:38 PM
JMO

and if the lawyer is saying that le has not interviewed the right ZG yet...then where is the real ZG... could this be a double murder??????? Could that be why she is so smug????? She thinks she won't get caught!!!

We should check for already dead ZG's too.. I believe you can steal dead people's identity too...isn't that right????

Knoxx
07-21-2008, 10:39 PM
I wonder if she had taken one to many Xanax.. To me she seem like she was in a fog and about ready to have a Panic Attack. Just a thought. Here I go making excuses.

whiteangora
07-21-2008, 10:40 PM

I caught that too. How odd, someone that Casey has supposedly talked about for years......but now she's a "whatever her name is."
Just like forgetting the father's name on the alleged obituary.
It never ends.
I hope the rest of the public isn't feeling like I am right now, but
it's getting very difficult to even try to figure out whats going on.

ShinaLite
07-21-2008, 10:41 PM
wow I just decided to go back and read the arrest record....I didnt notice this before but this part just made me sick....

As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation. She failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter

at the very end...**invesitgators notes**

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

PoppyMcTwist
07-21-2008, 10:43 PM
and if the lawyer is saying that le has not interviewed the right ZG yet...then where is the real ZG... could this be a double murder??????? Could that be why she is so smug????? She thinks she won't get caught!!!

We should check for already dead ZG's too.. I believe you can steal dead people's identity too...isn't that right????

I had my identity stolen a few years ago (although I'm very much alive) and LE told me that my personal info had been sold 4 times before it wound up in the hands of the girl who was eventually arrested. She and I had never met, yet she knew everything about me, including the names amd ages of my children. It was frightening. BUT.....identity theft is fast and easy and can be lucrative, and we know Casey is a thief, so IMO it's not a stretch to believe she was using ZG's info.

IMO

SeekingJana
07-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Thank you for raising this, BB-I have been blinded by sorrow and outrage. Let her out if it brings Caylee back in whatever state. I mean what kind of justice is being served now?? If the child is being held somewhere, then she is probably very distraught over losing everything she has ever known in her life...so by all means cut it short. If she is deceased, well there isn't anything good enough on the books to level the playing field for what has happened.

IF LE thinks Caylee is dead, they won't give Casey "immunity" will they? Is the family actually wrangling for a plea bargain? I'm for a plea bargain due to the length of time Caylee has been missing. If the child is alive, it could save her life if Casey tells exactly what is up. If she's dead, her body can be recovered and searching can stop, sad and tragic as the thought is.

Maria

Blink34
07-21-2008, 10:45 PM
DUDE! You are onto something here! And aren't the sawgrass apts right over from where Amy and Morales shack up and where Casey was staying????

If we are looking for connections to a ZG I would look at any that are connected to Morales (also a hispanic sounding name) and/or Amy!

Casey looks at the apartments (she did afterall want to move out on her own) as ZG...right near her friend amy...geez...they could be neighbors!

But then something happens.... in order to have her new and free life she has to get rid of her daughter (club goers at fusian had stated that they didn't even know she had a child including the man she dated from there!) by either paying someone or doing it herself.

I am so pisst (as casey says) about this case I am about ready to call her the C word (and it aint Casey!)

My dear NBM, she could not have posed as ZG, i thought that too, LE got her cell phone from the guest pass and called her and took her affidavit- she's real. In my mind, they have to be connectd somehow, in that case- how else would Casy have that info??

Hailiejade77
I had my identity stolen a few years ago (although I'm very much alive) and LE told me that my personal info had been sold 4 times before it wound up in the hands of the girl who was eventually arrested. She and I had never met, yet she knew everything about me, including the names amd ages of my children. It was frightening. BUT.....identity theft is fast and easy and can be lucrative, and we know Casey is a thief, so IMO it's not a stretch to believe she was using ZG's info.

IMO

If that was the case and she wanted to get that apartment,.. why would she give the cell phone number of ZG that the police contacted and said she didn't know Casey or Caylee?

galvino
She hasn't LET anyone else do interviews. She has to be the one in control, and that way she can play martyr too (to her family, LE as well as the media) "I've been giving so many interviews, I'm so tired, I don't know which way is up...blah blah blah"

and like you said (somebody said) This has been on the news very often and it is not Media's fault that some folks in TX didn't see it- Heck you know there will be fame seekers, nutburgers as well as well meaning folks that are crawling outta the wouldwork to get involved/help with this case. It was like she was blaming media as to why she didn't have Caylee in her arms. Carp, lady- blame your daughter for that!

Blink34
07-21-2008, 10:46 PM
If that was the case and she wanted to get that apartment,.. why would she give the cell phone number of ZG that the police contacted and said she didn't know Casey or Caylee?

Correct, ZG verified she saw the apt, and LE confirmed it was her.

liltigress
If Caylee isn't dead, then someone who has her is probably in panic mode about right now, paranoid as he!! that someone is going to recognize Caylee.

Just something to think about.

I can't figure how anyone could keep quiet for this long with all the media attention, unless they are young and scared to death.

January.
'

Same with my kids. It's no big deal. So why is Gma going on about that? Making a mountain out of a molehill, IMO. Can we say drama queen?

IMO I think her saying that whole blog post was about something so minor is just to divert attention from the matter because she is trying to hide the real reason for that blog post. Kind of like "Oh, she was jealous because I got to hold her baby before her, and I don't blame her for it." Would that seriously warrant an entire blog like that though? I don't think so. Something happened between them recently and she doesn't want anyone to know.

close_enough
07-21-2008, 10:47 PM
maur33
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...e4e9be1b8c574c

I find it interesting on this map that "Shinalite" posted, that there is a Sawgrass Lake, which isn't too far from where all this was going on. And that is also the name of the apartment complxex she said this woman she gave caylee too lived at, whcih was false...but she could have been using that particular complex because it has the same name as the lake.

I don't know but it could be her telling us in "her own (demented) way" where she left caylee. Not sure if this lake has a beach or not, but it certainly looks accessible.

It's off to the left between highways 27 and 429.

thank you soooooo much for this map!.....i saved it, can you help me out..i don't see highway 27.....

eta....very interesting about Sawgrass Lake, hmmmm

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 10:47 PM
I wonder if she had taken one to many Xanax.. To me she seem like she was in a fog and about ready to have a Panic Attack. Just a thought. Here I go making excuses.

If she is tired and incapable of going on interviews she simply needs to get a spokesperson for the family.
In my opinion she loves the attention she is getting. She spent more time talking about herself then Caylee.

The threat "Do you want me to pass out here, ect."

This woman truly has some serious issues. A part of me wonders if SHE did something to the little girl????

DianeB
07-21-2008, 10:48 PM
I npersonally belive the Mom is a dead end, but not ZG- how else can you explain Casey named her and she actually did tour the apt in question and LE called her cell and then got a sworn statement, which must be in person. They checked her out- in my mind there is a connection and they are lying... why?Casey may well know a ZG - it's a lot more common a name than I'd realized. But since Casey hasn't worked in over 2 years, what was she doing to even need a babysitter?

I'm watching Nancy Grace now, and it's dawned on me that in the same way she stepped into the 'mommy' role when Caylee was born, grandma is now stepping into the 'mommy' role that would normally be Casey's in making all these TV appearances. Creep-ee.

Blink34
IF LE thinks Caylee is dead, they won't give Casey "immunity" will they? Is the family actually wrangling for a plea bargain? I'm for a plea bargain due to the length of time Caylee has been missing. If the child is alive, it could save her life if Casey tells exactly what is up. If she's dead, her body can be recovered and searching can stop, sad and tragic as the thought is.

Maria

I posted at length a few times, I believe they are trying to set this up but will be unsuccesful. Mainly, because the strongest folks they would consult on the matter may end up being accomplices.. if not, can you imagine GMA toasting her daughter to bring a body out? I for one, cannot

curiositycat
IMO I think her saying that whole blog post was about something so minor is just to divert attention from the matter because she is trying to hide the real reason for that blog post. Kind of like "Oh, she was jealous because I got to hold her baby before her, and I don't blame her for it." Would that seriously warrant an entire blog like that though? I don't think so. Something happened between them recently and she doesn't want anyone to know.

In psychology we call that "projection" In reality I think the mom is more jealous of the daughter.

Hailiejade77
07-21-2008, 10:49 PM

ok,.. I wasn't sure that ZG actually saw the apartment. I was going on if Casey stole ZG identity and then tried to get that apartment. Ok I get it now,.. thanks !:blowkiss:

mom3dd
07-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Just a quick question my skimming has not answered. Did the little girl live at the Grandmothers and why did the Grandmother not notice her missing before so many weeks.

Hailiejade77
07-21-2008, 10:51 PM
They lived at the GM's until June 9th I believe,.. and then they were going "on a vacation".

DianeB
07-21-2008, 10:52 PM
If Caylee isn't dead, then someone who has her is probably in panic mode about right now, paranoid as he!! that someone is going to recognize Caylee.

I can't figure how anyone could keep quiet for this long with all the media attention, unless they are young and scared to death.What worries me is that seeing all this press coverage is so scary that whoever has Caylee decides to get rid of her and disappear.

liltigress
In psychology we call that "projection" In reality I think the mom is more jealous of the daughter.

There has been tons of projection going on here, including with the attorney.

Blink34
Casey may well know a ZG - it's a lot more common a name than I'd realized. But since Casey hasn't worked in over 2 years, what was she doing to even need a babysitter?

I'm watching Nancy Grace now, and it's dawned on me that in the same way she stepped into the 'mommy' role when Caylee was born, she's now stepping into the 'mommy' role that would normally be Casey's in making all these TV appearances. Creep-ee.

Personally, I would like to know what ZG does for a living, she may not babysit, but she DOES know Casy, imo, and there's a reason Casey "named" her, imo..

For me, Im done throwing darts at the GMA and focusing on finding baby Caylee, I feel like this little girl has let these whacks take away her "light" long enough- There is no doubt in my mind there are some serious psychological issues going in with this family and it can't get in the way of bringing Caylee home- I cant help thinking, but to what??

Hailiejade77
07-21-2008, 10:54 PM
I seriously thinks someone who is GM's myspace friend should email her and tell her that they need to get a spokesperson.

ShinaLite
07-21-2008, 10:54 PM

true..I went over the arrest record again and it doesnt say if the ZG the police identified from the contact card denied or confirmed viewing an apartment there... so I dont think we know if she did or didnt...She just denied knowing Casey or Caylee....and Casey denied knowing her when shown a photo of her...

mom3dd
07-21-2008, 10:55 PM
They lived at the GM's until June 9th I believe,.. and then they were going "on a vacation".
Thank you I hope they are searching for her this is to much like trenton for me

liltigress
07-21-2008, 10:55 PM
There is a ZG but I believe she is going to somehow be "kin" to an accomplice. This just smells like a younger generation operation.

Hailiejade77
07-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Well I am off to bed,.. I am too tired.
I am praying for the beautiful little Caylee,.. HOPEFULLY tomorrow there will be a resolution, one way or another. But sadly I don't think that will be the case. :(

nursebeeme
07-21-2008, 10:56 PM

YES YES YES YES YES RESOUNDING YES! THE MISSING PIECE! I think zg is a person known to either or both Amy and Morales and given to Casey!

January.
07-21-2008, 10:57 PM

Maria

Exactly! I had 2 c-sections- my first went straight to the NICU, but my second went right to my hubby's arms after she was cleaned up and I couldn't hold her until I was in recovery. I can't remember anymore (which is bad, it hasn't even been six months yet lol) but I think my mother may have held her before I did as well. I would never be jealous of them for that fact, especially not three years later. I really think it was just a cover to hide the real reason for that blog.

mkay882
07-21-2008, 10:58 PM
Liltigress posted on the closed thread: RED highlight mine...

believe this was posted already before, but I feel the need to post it again. This is a comment to Lee from Casey:

Aug 10, 2006 8:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

:waitasec:
Kind of an odd statement huh? :confused:

ShinaLite
Personally, I would like to know what ZG does for a living, she may not babysit, but she DOES know Casy, imo, and there's a reason Casey "named" her, imo..

according to Casey, ZG was a seasonal worker at Universal...but that proved to be a lie...
I mean she could have just thrown out the name and it just happened someone with that name looked at an apartment in April...
or...in conversation she heard about this person looking at a place there...

I dunno...it's weird....

galvino
Does anyone know what kind of apts the Sawgrass apts are? I worked for luxury apts when I lived in south Fla some time ago, and we had to get alot of info and pre qualify peeps before we even let them look at a model- they had to tell what their job was, etc. I hope they not only checked out ZG, but people who came to look at apts after her and verify that they were in fact there- Caycey could have made up a name to check out the apts, seen ZG's name and info and used/googled it for all sorts of purposes.

Just thinking out loud

PoppyMcTwist

Probably the same reason she led LE through the doors & halls of an office building, gave them the name of her supervisor, and then admitted she was not employed there at all.
She's a proven liar and she'll use whatever lie is the most convenient. She had ZG's phone number, knew ZG was a real person, and knew ZG's name was on a guest card. Based on that, Casey probably thought she had a pretty good chance of convincing LE that her story about ZG was the truth -- so she gave them her number.

JMO

curiositycat
There has been tons of projection going on here, including with the attorney.
ROFL:clap:

nursebeeme
oh... could zg be a person that amy and morales would want revenge on? To cover their trail of what they did with Caylee???

SuziQ
07-21-2008, 10:59 PM
If she is tired and incapable of going on interviews she simply needs to get a spokesperson for the family.
In my opinion she loves the attention she is getting. She spent more time talking about herself then Caylee.

The threat "Do you want me to pass out here, ect."

This woman truly has some serious issues. A part of me wonders if SHE did something to the little girl????

She did basically the same thing to Meghan with that "you don't interview me like I want you'll look bad". I don't remember the exact words. But it wasn't nice.

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm still going through some of the comments on the myspace pages and it is said in more than one post that the parents were getting alcohol for one reason or another. This must be a drinking family. The mother was getting alcohol for Casey before she was 21....

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:03 PM
She did basically the same thing to Meghan with that "you don't interview me like I want you'll look bad". I don't remember the exact words. But it wasn't nice.
I know but at least Meghan spoke up to her.

I was so mad at Greta at first for letting Cindy talk to her like that. The more I think about it I think people here who thought Greta was just letting her ramble for a reason are RIGHT ON.

She won't answer anything anyway...best to let her ramble and hopefully slip up.

You would think her family would put her to bed. I guess maybe they are so used to her acting like this that it's normal to them???

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:04 PM
ROFL:clap:

LOL.. I saw that first off...

Dog got the brunt of his projecting........

nursebeeme
and gma needs to realize that she is taking the focus off of finding caylee because all of the focus is on grand~freakin~ma!

And I think I hate the word focus now, dudes!!!!

maur33
maur33
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...e4e9be1b8c574c

I find it interesting on this map that "Shinalite" posted, that there is a Sawgrass Lake, which isn't too far from where all this was going on. And that is also the name of the apartment complxex she said this woman she gave caylee too lived at, whcih was false...but she could have been using that particular complex because it has the same name as the lake.

I don't know but it could be her telling us in "her own (demented) way" where she left caylee. Not sure if this lake has a beach or not, but it certainly looks accessible.

It's off to the left between highways 27 and 429.

thank you soooooo much for this map!.....i saved it, can you help me out..i don't see highway 27.....

eta....very interesting about Sawgrass Lake, hmmmm

Hi, if you enlarge the map or focus in closer than start looking to the left of the center area (you need to use your mouse and drag the screen over to the right and look on the left the area with the sawgrass lake will come into view. And it sits right inbetween these 2 numbered highways.

dr dona
Just listened to Greta, Never thought I would make a negative comment about a family but GM was a complete whack job tonight. I know shes tired but why go on TV if you absolutely make no sense??? Continued to ask for publics help but skirted important issues. Told Greta she'd better be nice to her. How can LE or anyone look for this poor innocent child when the adults in her life are so zoned??? Is everyone involved in this case on drugs????? I,m frustrated!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindb ar:behindbar

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:05 PM
LOL.. I saw that first off...

Dog got the brunt of his projecting........
LOL. I do love DOG though. He is what he is and dang proud of it.:clap:

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:05 PM

believe this was posted already before, but I feel the need to post it again. This is a comment to Lee from Casey:

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

That was a very odd statement. I still don't want to believe the possibility but this surely is speculative.

nursebeeme
07-21-2008, 11:06 PM
and is it just me...or does gpa being a cop seem....like.....impossible!??????

SuziQ
07-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Probably the same reason she led LE through the doors & halls of an office building, gave them the name of her supervisor, and then admitted she was not employed there at all.
She's a proven liar and she'll use whatever lie is the most convenient. She had ZG's phone number, knew ZG was a real person, and knew ZG's name was on a guest card. Based on that, Casey probably thought she had a pretty good chance of convincing LE that her story about ZG was the truth -- so she gave them her number.

JMO

Makes you wonder if Casey had ever broken into the rental office since she was probably always at the address across the street. I wonder if they had ever reported a burglary or had checks stolen?

ShinaLite
07-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Does anyone know what kind of apts the Sawgrass apts are? I worked for luxury apts when I lived in south Fla some time ago, and we had to get alot of info and pre qualify peeps before we even let them look at a model- they had to tell what their job was, etc. I hope they not only checked out ZG, but people who came to look at apts after her and verify that they were in fact there- Caycey could have made up a name to check out the apts, seen ZG's name and info and used/googled it for all sorts of purposes.

Just thinking out loud

heres the rating page for the sawgrass...may give you an idea of what its like

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments.html

also found this youtube of it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cTxV003NBR8

and the link to the complex itself

http://www.sawgrassapts.com/12/

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Makes you wonder if Casey had ever broken into the rental office since she was probably always at the address across the street. I wonder if they had ever reported a burglary or had checks stolen?

You could very well be onto something there, Suzi. It's just too convenient that she produced a name and apartment that is across the street from her.

The friends, Amy or Morales, hasn't been reported as knowing this babysitter/nanny yet either. They only said they were told Caylee was with the nanny. Nothing I've seen has had anyone other than Casey calling her by name.

SuziQ
07-21-2008, 11:11 PM
and is it just me...or does gpa being a cop seem....like.....impossible!??????

IMO, a cop would know when to keep his mouth shut and also tell his wife the same.

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:11 PM
WHOA...the "awkwardness" of being around her dad. That speaks VOLUMES.

Let's analyze this.

The parents and others have said she is a pathological liar.

Could she have accused dad of something that was not true. OR maybe it was true and they have called her a "liar"..that it didn't happen?

BIG RED FLAG FOR ME IN THAT STATEMENT

nursebeeme
07-21-2008, 11:12 PM
another thought on zg: in the heat of the moment could Casy have lied about zg being the babysitter not realizing all the shoe leather le would burn up in checking out her story and then she just kept building with it???

most habitual liers believe their own lies to the extent they think they are truth. If her child had been gone for five weeks she was, in my opinion, already lying to herself about the whole situation and already had convinced herself that she was single without children (why bf at fusian didn't even know she had a kid!)

I think she may have went with the first story on the top of her head than had to go with it. perhaps if we look at the order in which she told the lies we can discover the true connection.....as each lie built upon the one that came before it..... imhoo

mkay882
I hope Caylee is found soon, alive and well cared for.
However, I'll never watch GM interview again.
Period.
She is hurting much more than she is helping to find her grandaughter.
For THAT she will have plenty of time to regret, I'm afraid....

*~Aimee~*
LOL. I do love DOG though. He is what he is and dang proud of it.:clap:

me too. I loved him last night on geraldo.

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Ok.. I see the Sawgrass is gated. I live in a gated community, there are cameras at the gates and security at the call box to get in the gate. There should be something noted of Casey even going in the day she claims to have dropped Caylee off.

I know from my gated community, if anyone stops at the call box and asks to come in, they document your name and who you are going to see.

Busylady
Thank you, the affidavit I saw had the Zenaidas mothers named blacked out. Do you have a link to the one that items are not blacked out, it might fill in some holes.

According to the affidavit, ZG's mother's name is purportedly Gloria.

*~Aimee~*

Let's analyze this.

Could she have accused dad of something that was not true. OR maybe it was true and they have called her a "liar"..that it didn't happen?

goes with my molestation theory I said after I read all the myspace comments from Lee and Casey yesterday. This is why no daddy..

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:15 PM
That's right! If the place is gated the records will show a lot. Is is the kind of place with security or the kind of gated community where you have to enter a security code to get the gates to open?

PoppyMcTwist
07-21-2008, 11:16 PM

I also wonder if the real ZG's credit cards had unusual purchases.

Did the real ZG say she had filled a guest card at the apartments? I'm not clear on that, but if she did, then instead of first stealing ZG's identity to use on the guest card, Casey could've first taken ("stolen") the guest card that was filled out by the real ZG, then used the information on the card (possibly birthdate, address, phone numbers) to steal ZG's identity -- get credit card numbers, etc.

JMO

nursebeeme
07-21-2008, 11:17 PM
and all the emotions don't match up!

Casey: smug, contrite, shaking her booty with her chest thrust out as she walks in handcuffs, lying, at some points laughing

gma: snippy, pushy, a few tears but not many, refusing to answer any questions about her daughter that could HELP find her grandchild

gpa: looks scared, looks like a victim of reverse spouse abuse, meek, almost childlike in facial expression.

amy: angry. no tears. slams door on media. states she basically is not friends any longer with casey

close_enough
07-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi, if you enlarge the map or focus in closer than start looking to the left of the center area (you need to use your mouse and drag the screen over to the right and look on the left the area with the sawgrass lake will come into view. And it sits right inbetween these 2 numbered highways.

thanks maur...will check it out right now...

& Aimee...thanks for posting the pictures...bringing the link over here....i hadn't seen these

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2398641&postcount=73

PoppyMcTwist
07-21-2008, 11:19 PM
another thought on zg: in the heat of the moment could Casy have lied about zg being the babysitter not realizing all the shoe leather le would burn up in checking out her story and then she just kept building with it???

most habitual liers believe their own lies to the extent they think they are truth. If her child had been gone for five weeks she was, in my opinion, already lying to herself about the whole situation and already had convinced herself that she was single without children (why bf at fusian didn't even know she had a kid!)

I think she may have went with the first story on the top of her head than had to go with it. perhaps if we look at the order in which she told the lies we can discover the true connection.....as each lie built upon the one that came before it..... imhoo

What you wrote makes perfect sense. I think Casey has gotten away with so many lies that she never even considered LE would actually try to verify her stories.

JMO

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Ohhh.. Here's a comment from Casey to Lee:

Jan 11, 2007 11:01 PM
so tequila pong??

i'm game. as long as annie is my partner! haha. you game?

I guess I hadn't seen an 'Annie' mentioned yet. NO way could gma get "Amy" or "Annie" confused with "Zenaida"..... IMO

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:22 PM
This case is so twisted. It's hard to come to any solid conclusions because of all the secrets.
More and more I am leaning towards some sort of sexual abuse, Casey trying to tell the mom and the mom being in such denial that she can't function anymore in reality. She has learned to lie to herself and everyone else to survive.

maconrich
07-21-2008, 11:22 PM

I took it that g-ma just realized Casey had felt this way after the family started reading her journals (looking for clues re Caylee)? I tend to be against people reading personal journals but not in this case. Honestly it seems the family might have gotten a better idea what Casey was up to if they'd read them a long time ago! The girl's obviously been screwed up for a good while, but it doesn't sound like the family knew it - or least not the extent of it (this came across loud and clear in g-ma's July 3 myspace blog). It sounds to me that on top of being worried about Caylee, the parents are finding out some hard truths about their daughter and her lifestyle.

I do realize g-ma was controlling before Casey turned 21, but since Casey was whining about wanting to go out partying and drinking and she wasn't of legal age, I can't say I blame either of her parents for not letting her. Add to that the fact they most likely would have been babysitting while daugher dear was out getting drunk and maybe laid, and as a parent, it's not something I'd condone, either. Just saying...

I totally agree that the family needs to get a spokesperson because it does look like g-ma is loosing it right in front of us. She is showing more signs of heading for a breakdown with every interview. I've seen families get static for bringing in a spokesperson, but in this case I sincerely believe it would be for the best. Not trying to make apologies for her - just calling it like I'm seeing it.

Blink I tend to agree with you that there seems to be something legit with ZG - that Casey knows someone by this name or has obtained information on a person with the name. And in my head it seems to tie in with Amy and Amy's boyfriend. *IF* Caylee is alive and someone has her, my gut feeling is that it's somehow tied to these three people and Casey. I don't think she (Caylee) was taken to help Casey keep her from g-ma - that just doesn't make sense. Not even given the way Casey's warped brain seems to work. I'm still inclined to go with drugs or something else illegal which would explain why Casey doesn't feel she can tell LE (and ties with the twisted story in the arrest documents on why didn't go to police and started her own investigation instead).

With this club she hangs out at (where all the pictures were taken) - is it just in Orlando or are there others? I'm thinking like a network where certain people might be moving around and doing other types of jobs in the various areas...(jobs that are illegal or at the very least not legit). I could see something like that getting Casey into a compromising situation. BUT I still tend to think it's something tied to ZG, Amy, etc. That is if Caylee's still alive.

Just my thoughts right now...

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Jan 22, 2007 3:13 AM
dude, don't ever let me drink that much again. and on top of it, ****ing smoke half a cigar.

between my nerves being all screwy, and being overly emotional, now i'm hung over. :(

oh well. it was a great time, as always. thanks for having us over, and for letting me bring the kid & gang.

most of all, thanks for helping me out last night.

love you brotha.

Great "wonderful mother" material... Partying with her daughter there. Sounds like the whole family is big drinkers.

SuziQ
07-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Greta video

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2521568&referralPlaylistId=df5603c3d11ca9a023b0070cfc5f297 e279fd3a7

*~Aimee~*
07-21-2008, 11:26 PM
thanks maur...will check it out right now...

& Aimee...thanks for posting the pictures...bringing the link over here....i hadn't seen these

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2398641&postcount=73

your very welcome. It shows a diff side I thought.

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:27 PM
If you all want me to stop posting comments from myspace, please let me know. I am trying to only find comments that really look important to me. No feelings hurt here.....fer shure.. lol

imnotheonlyone
07-21-2008, 11:28 PM
That was a lot of drama in that interview. The thing is that people don't usually fool Greta. Mrs. Anthony has a busy day tomorrow so she says. Too busy for Greta who has probably one of the largest followings in the country to get the word out to look for Caylee.

Oh my God! That just brought something to my head that hasn't crossed my mind yet....... :confused: And.... please, don't say that's not possible because MY best friend, who I've known for 13 years, only told me 5 years ago that the child she was forced to give up for adoption was her older brother's! Her family has kept this secret from EVERYONE -

close_enough
IMO, a cop would know when to keep his mouth shut and also tell his wife the same.

one would think so, Suzi, lol.....btw, has there been any pictures of him posted?

curiositycat
I keep forgetting to bring this up but was anyone else really "bugged" by the way Cindy kept calling Greta "sweetie" ????

galvino
07-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Thanks Shina! It looks like they are older apts that may have been upgrade, but not like the Trammell Crowe properties I worked for, so they probably don't require that you get the kind of info I used to have to get. Maybe she knew someone who worked ther even, and was able to see guest cards.

You know- i am going to generalize a little here, but Gpa seems so passive and Gma is so dominant- I would think that he being a cop it would be the other way around. Does anyone know if he is a rent a cop, or a real cop, or a wanna be? has anyone googled him job wise? I may have missed it, but it seems odd to me that he is SOOOO passive. You would think that if he had a LE background and was in good standing that he would be more proactive (think of other cops, like the father of the woman kidnapped in Fla, Kelsy Smith's Dad ) and their participation in this type of ordeal.

He seems to be blessing the fact that his daughter shouldn't cooperate with LE unless she is granted bail (by his not speaking about the case). You would think that as a member of LE he would demand his daughter cooperate unless he knows in his heart she is lying/hiding something that will cause her to be convicted of something worse than what she is being charged with.

babycat
07-21-2008, 11:29 PM

For a couple in Dallas to say they didn't know she was missing???? I think that was an out and out lie.

Well, that would seem to be the case, but I have been talking to lots of my friends who haven't heard about it...

and I actually have a lot of friends who don't have cable, some that don't have internet, etc. Of course, we're all artists so some of them are hippies like that, but still...there are people who don't know. Also, they could have been away on vacation, etc. My boyfriend lives with me and he didn't even know about it until I told him...and he's a internet/tv junkie:)

Some people just don't focus on those stories...I don't necessarily think they were lying. I could be wrong, but hey.

close_enough
07-21-2008, 11:30 PM
maur.....i found Sawgrass Lake a minute ago..thanks again:)

i had to zoom in & move way to the left, but it worked!

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:30 PM
If you all want me to stop posting comments from myspace, please let me know. I am trying to only find comments that really look important to me. No feelings hurt here.....fer shure.. lol
I for one appreciate them.
That one about feeling "awkward" around dad..WHOA!!!!!!!!!

DianeB
07-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Thank you, the affidavit I saw had the Zenaidas named blacked out. Do you have a link to the one that items are not blacked out, it might fill in some holes.
Sure, busy - here you go.

The mention of ZG's mother's name is in the 3rd graph on p. 2 of 4 ('We knocked at three different addresses...').

close_enough
07-21-2008, 11:31 PM

i didn't think that Casey gave LE, ZG's cell number....i believe LE found it on the guest card....correct me if i'm wrong...

eta...actually i was responding to poppy...sorry; i used your post for his/her quote..

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:32 PM
Well, that would seem to be the case, but I have been talking to lots of my friends who haven't heard about it...

and I actually have a lot of friends who don't have cable, some that don't have internet, etc. Of course, we're all artists so some of them are hippies like that, but still...there are people who don't know. Also, they could have been away on vacation, etc. My boyfriend lives with me and he didn't even know about it until I told him...and he's a internet/tv junkie:)

Some people just don't focus on those stories...I don't necessarily think they were lying. I could be wrong, but hey.
You are right. I am a news junkie and have it playing in the background at home constantly.

babycat
07-21-2008, 11:32 PM

hmm, smart thinking...

DianeB
07-21-2008, 11:34 PM
If you all want me to stop posting comments from myspace, please let me know. I am trying to only find comments that really look important to me. No feelings hurt here.....fer shure.. lolI find them fascinating reading (annie?). Thanks for taking the time to bring to us what LE must be examining themselves.

imnotheonlyone
07-21-2008, 11:36 PM

Where is it confirmed that the ZG LE spoke with DID, in fact, look at those apartments?

close_enough
07-21-2008, 11:36 PM
I keep forgetting to bring this up but was anyone else really "bugged" by the way Cindy kept calling Greta "sweetie" ????

yeah....& "hun"
..weird to me

babycat
07-21-2008, 11:37 PM

I was thinking this exact same thing...like maybe the grandma had raised Caylee mostly at first, and was jealous/resentful of Casey asserting her role as parent...

anyway, good thought!

kathyn2
07-21-2008, 11:38 PM
How about this scenario:

One thing I know. I highly believe Casey was jealous of the relationship of Caylee and GM. I also think she was jealous that GM seemed to love Caylee more than her. She she was very jealous and took off with Caylee so GM couldn't see her after some argument (Altho I find it odd that GM claims she talked to Casey all the time the child has been missing).

Either Casey killed the child, maybe by accident or on purpose but I tend to doubt this for some reason. Mostly because Casey seemd to smiley and happy out partying this whole time.

I think she decided to either sell or give Caylee to this woman (maybe this old friend but who knows) but her name is no Zenaida Gonzales. She just made that name up and is hiding the name and identity of the real person. Maybe she got some money for the kid or maybe she is/was going to get money. Maybe Casey decided she didn't like being bogged down with this child and just wanted to party and by giving or selling the child she would get back at mom. Casey seems too smug and is almost gleeful that her mom is suffering over this. But she knows where the kid is.

The only other scenario that GM alludes to is that this 'friend' (not Zenaida) didn't like how Caylee is with the mom and thought she had a bad life so she just ran off with her and wanted her for herself but I lean more that Casey gave or sold the child away to get back at mom and to have her freedom. She lied about everything so that mom can't get the kid back. I hope the judge doesn't let her out of jail tomorrow! She may crack if she is left in there long enough.

Leila
07-21-2008, 11:38 PM
What a SHOW.
What a DRAMA QUEEN.

I agree! Cindy's appearance on Greta was a chance to redeem herself after all the previous media calamities. I was surprised and yet not surprised by Cindy's "it's all about me" interview.

If she was THAT exhausted, she should have had George or Lee do the interview.

Greta should have just ended the interview and Cindy's monologue.

close_enough
07-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Where is it confirmed that the ZG LE spoke with DID, in fact, look at those apartments?

it's in an affidavit......aaahhh, suzi posted the link last night...i'll try to find it....

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:40 PM
These latest comments I posted are from Casey to Lee. Here is another that mentions "Annie"... I found this interesting because of the interview that someone brought to our attention earlier tonight about a possible slip-up from Cindy....

Mar 15, 2007 8:32 PM
come over around noonish. annie and i are going to start drinking around then, and i'll probably have sean and corey come then too. plus, that's when kelly said her and chuckie were going to come. i'll clear that one with her tomorrow.
i told other people 4, because i don't want to deal with too many, even more than 10, for too long. by 7, everyone is gone anyway.

SuziQ
07-21-2008, 11:41 PM
one would think so, Suzi, lol.....btw, has there been any pictures of him posted?

Just on video I think, not sure though.

MistyM
Greta video

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2521568&referralPlaylistId=df5603c3d11ca9a023b0070cfc5f297 e279fd3a7

thank you so much for that link! i can't believe this woman! she reminds me of the girls at work who fake being sick so they can go home early. the whiny voice and the clutching of the forehead, ooooh i'm sooooo not well.....

drama gramma indeed!

imnotheonlyone

I don't know when Cindy and George reconcilled, but this comment was posted less than 8 months after they filed for divorce.

close_enough
07-21-2008, 11:42 PM

& you are correct...it's not stated that the ZG that filled out the guest card ACTUALLY looked at an apt there...."she was open & responsive"....she didn't know Casey or Caylee & doesn't babysit....

eta.....Casey did NOT recognize a photo of the ZG that filled out a guest card at the apt complex.....

mkay882
07-21-2008, 11:43 PM

Let's analyze this.

:clap:

That brings up an interesting thought...in my warped brain....

Take the court proceedings with the Anthony's in 2007 (was it?).

It looks like it was eventually dropped and they reconciled (if it was for a divorce)

Wasn't there a charge for $300 + for something....? (IIRC)

What if this was a DNA test to disprove what Casey was alleging....?

when it was neg. her parents reconciled???????

Have I lost it? Probably.

DianeB
07-21-2008, 11:43 PM
These latest comments I posted are from Casey to Lee. Here is another that mentions "Annie"... I found this interesting because of the interview that someone brought to our attention earlier tonight about a possibly slip-up from Cindy....

come over around noonish. annie and i are going to start drinking around then, and i'll probably have sean and corey come then too. plus, that's when kelly said her and chuckie were going to come. i'll clear that one with her tomorrow.
i told other people 4, because i don't want to deal with too many, even more than 10, for too long. by 7, everyone is gone anyway.So at the time of this post, little Caylee was 18 months old. Who was taking care of her while mom started her drinking at noon? What kind of shape was mom in when her diaper needing changing, or she needed feeding?

*~Aimee~*
07-21-2008, 11:45 PM
This case is so twisted. It's hard to come to any solid conclusions because of all the secrets.
More and more I am leaning towards some sort of sexual abuse, Casey trying to tell the mom and the mom being in such denial that she can't function anymore in reality. She has learned to lie to herself and everyone else to survive.

I have been thinking this for a while. Doesn't sometimes when a child has abuse in background try to get attention from men. (thinking all only want it?) and could be her partying aspect of it all?
I know sometimes they repress and are real "shy" too.

Blue_Dolphin308
07-21-2008, 11:46 PM
THAT was the quote I was looking for!!! OMG!

Ok reading this just makes me think that GM has alot to do with this. Begging for sympathy acting like the victim, I wouldn't put it past them trying to hide a family secret, (incest)...

SICKINING :boohoo:

ShinaLite
07-21-2008, 11:46 PM

I dont think it is confirmed ..correct me if I am wrong...

but the wording in the arrest report is

"While the defendant was with detective Wells, I called the Zenaida Gonzalez identified from the Sawgrass"

It doesnt say much more...

but does say it was LE who got her number from the contact card...
so when they say "Identifed" I assumed they felt they had the right person on the card...

tamfish
07-21-2008, 11:47 PM
Just a few thoughts before bed:

I just watched the Greta interview. That could be the exhausted ramblings of a woman who is just about to lose her mind from stress and being awake for hours on end. But I don't believe that those circumstances could cause a person to change their entire demeanor and/or character. Cynthia likes the spotlight. She likes to play the martyr. The "oh I'm so tired I can't answer those questions, lets just talk about Caylee" yet she goes on and on about her interview schedule? MMm hmm. Interesting.

Casey is probably just like her mother when it comes to wallowing in drama.

And as for the mysterious couple in Dallas -- WHY would they contact Cynthia and not the authorities? That makes no sense at all.

As for the supposed phone call from Caylee -- a 2-year old phones home? I highly doubt that.

If MY child were missing -- if I had left my child with a sitter, only to return to find the sitter was GONE with MY KID -- you can bet your sweet patootie that I'd run screaming and crying to the police, post haste. There would be no secretive private investigation. There would be no going out to clubs, on dates, etc. And if I WERE taken in for questioning and/or arrested? I would kick, cry, scream and holler until someone in LE believed I was concerned about my missing child.

Casey does the opposite. Why? Because she knows Caylee is not in danger, because she knows where the body is.

close_enough
07-21-2008, 11:48 PM
thank you so much for that link! i can't believe this woman! she reminds me of the girls at work who fake being sick so they can go home early. the whiny voice and the clutching of the forehead, ooooh i'm sooooo not well.....

drama gramma indeed!

yeah, & i'm sure it's just me, but for a frazzled person that hasn't eaten or slept, her hair looked extremely styled, IMO.....she didn't look dead tired, imo, at all....(ok, i know this comment will come back to haunt me, but it's one of the first things i thought when i saw her on Greta tonight)

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:49 PM
I agree! Cindy's appearance on Greta was a chance to redeem herself after all the previous media calamities. I was surprised and yet not surprised by Cindy's "it's all about me" interview.

If she was THAT exhausted, she should have had George or Lee do the interview.

Greta should have just ended the interview and Cindy's monologue.

Yes, it was disappointing. I am only hoping that Greta was letting her ramble for a purpose.

Surely the detectives seeing this in Orlando must realize, as we all do, that the woman is "off"

babycat
07-21-2008, 11:50 PM
You are right. I am a news junkie and have it playing in the background at home constantly.

Me too! I'm always amazed that my bf/friends haven't heard about stuff like this...

I always have the news on...

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:50 PM
I have been thinking this for a while. Doesn't sometimes when a child has abuse in background try to get attention from men. (thinking all only want it?) and could be her partying aspect of it all?

Sounds plausible, but this drinking thing either is something from psychological effects with the entire family, or they are all just big drinkers. Comments of mom and dad are on Casey's myspace about them both buying alcohol for outings. Brother Lee is also as much a club-goer and drinker as Casey. ... it appears.

*~Aimee~*
07-21-2008, 11:51 PM
yeah, & i'm sure it's just me, but for a frazzled person that hasn't eaten or slept, her hair looked extremely styled, IMO.....she didn't look dead tired, imo, at all....(ok, i know this comment will come back to haunt me, but it's one of the first things i thought when i saw her on Greta tonight)

I see a OCD person. Their home was immaculate and for a baby missing mine would be more than destroyed...

PoppyMcTwist

It looks like it was eventually dropped and they reconciled (if it was for a divorce)

If that is indeed the case, then maybe Casey thought Caylee could be the next victim and decided to "rescue" her by giving her away. It would also be a great way to punish her parents. Maybe that is why Casey looks so pleased with herself? JMO

SuziQ
And as for the mysterious couple in Dallas -- WHY would they contact Cynthia and not the authorities? That makes no sense at all.

As for the supposed phone call from Caylee -- a 2-year old phones home? I highly doubt that.

Sounds alot like Drew Peterson's mysterious notes and info he received about Stacy Peterson sightings.

curiositycat
07-21-2008, 11:54 PM
You are right on. I thought about that too. When a woman is sexually abused early in life, and never gets counseling, she begins to think that her only value to men is "sexual." Acting out with many partners is not uncommon.

LaLaw2000
07-21-2008, 11:55 PM

I am only on page 1 of this thread and I had to stop and answer this post. I went to the Sawgrass Apts. site and see that the management company is Aimco.
I have a friend that worked for Aimco, and have emailed her and asked if you still have to show a picture ID to look at an apartment. You would fill out a guest card and even indicate how you heard about the apartments - newspaper, friend, phone book, etc. That would be useful for the marketing information for the weekly/monthly report.
It was/is for security purposes that a picture ID was shown. That picture ID would be left in the office while showing an apartment. That would be in case of an assault from a male looking at an apartment, as well as a female. Attacks and assaults can and do happen to females showing males vacant apartments. Quite a lot of the bigger management companies made that a requirement. If you get a picture ID from a male, then you have to get one from a female as well. The management companies have 'shoppers' periodically to check to see if you are adhering to company and Fair Housing Policies.
When I get her answer, I will say why I wanted it.

RR0004
yeah....& "hun"
..weird to me
After what"s transpired in the past, she better kiss up.

galvino
May I ask all of you a question?

Some folks have put out there that she could have sold or given her baby away for drugs/drug debt etc.

Now maybe I am COMPLETELY naive, but how often does this really happen? Really? The feeling that I get from her and her friends is that they are a bunch of young partyers. Drug use? with all the emails about drinking, etc, it stands to reason....

But- I think back to that age when I was raising all kinda hell in south fla (and I knew some bigtime drug dealers in Miami) and if I had a debt and offered up a child as payment or whatever, I would have been laughed out of town by them. Trafficking children is much more dangerous than trafficking drugs (much more prison time, harder to 'get rid' of and make contacts for doing so) and more trouble than the payment is worth. Even with 'major players'. And I just think that the peeps she hangs out with are just too immature to get caught up in anything that sordid.

Am I being naive in my assumption that baby trading for drugs/payment is just not feasable here?

If Caylee is alive, I tend to think Casey passed her off to someone because she didn't want to deal with the responsibility and/or wanted ANYONE but her mom&dad to be involved in her life b/c of family dynamics.

Anyone?

mkay882
07-21-2008, 11:56 PM
People who live in this house with me have never heard of Caylee...How that went over their heads is anyone's guess.

Angelray
These latest comments I posted are from Casey to Lee. Here is another that mentions "Annie"... I found this interesting because of the interview that someone brought to our attention earlier tonight about a possible slip-up from Cindy....

i told other people 4, because i don't want to deal with too many, even more than 10, for too long. by 7, everyone is gone anyway.

I thought I heard the name Annie. Thank you

Leila

Yes.............if there was any one media person I'd want involved under the circumstances, it would be Greta. But, Cindy is too busy for Greta. I can't believe Cindy's behavior!

Wow..........I never put the two together like that - Cay for Casey and Lee for Lee, the brother. Coincidence?

LaLaw2000
07-21-2008, 11:57 PM
**Going back to page 1 and try to catch up!

liltigress
07-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Oh for the love of God........... This disturbs me more than anything I've read yet!
From Casey to her brother Lee........

Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots ;)

imnotheonlyone
07-21-2008, 11:58 PM

I'm so glad you mentioned this, as I was thinking the same thing throughout this hideous "interview" - she is an ODD DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, Me, Me...

*~Aimee~*
If that is indeed the case, then maybe Casey thought Caylee could be the next victim and decided to "rescue" her by giving her away. It would also be a great way to punish her parents. Maybe that is why Casey looks so pleased with herself? JMO

yep I said this earlier too. Like taking her "underground"

close_enough
Just on video I think, not sure though.

ok, thanks....i may have seen him briefly, early on...i can't remember now...

RR0004
07-21-2008, 11:59 PM
You are right on. I thought about that too. When a woman is sexually abused early in life, and never gets counseling, she begins to think that her only value to men is "sexual." Acting out with many partners is not uncommon.
Having teenagers around the same age of Casey, I can say the only thing I find weird about her "partying" is she's out there having fun and at the same time clueless about her child's whereabouts. With no money, she must be a BIG moocher.

close_enough
07-22-2008, 12:00 AM
I'm so glad you mentioned this, as I was thinking the same thing throughout this hideous "interview" - she is an ODD DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, Me, Me...

yeah, it's like she's trying to give an award winning performance, almost:confused:

babycat
07-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Oh for the love of God........... This disturbs me more than anything I've read yet!

uhhhhhhhh....

i'm actually speechless.

DianeB
07-22-2008, 12:01 AM

mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots ;)There are no words...

curiositycat
07-22-2008, 12:02 AM
symptoms of mania Cindy?????

Elevated mood

Euphoria (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/euphoria.htm)
Hyperactivity (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/hyperactivity.htm)
Excitement (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/excitement.htm)
Overconfidence
Grandiosity (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/mania.htm)
Extravagance
Spending sprees (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/impulsivity.htm)
Recklessness
Delusions of grandeur (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/delusions.htm)
Talking a lot
Rapid speech
Rapid movements (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/movement_symptoms.htm)
Reduced need for sleep
Increased appetite (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/excessive_hunger.htm)
Excessive exercising
Increased libido (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/increased_libido.htm)
Increased use of alcohol
Distractedness
Aggression (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/aggression.htm)
Excessive laughter
Anger (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/anger.htm)

galvino
07-22-2008, 12:02 AM
I am only on page 1 of this thread and I had to stop and answer this post. I went to the Sawgrass Apts. site and see that the management company is Aimco.
I have a friend that worked for Aimco, and have emailed her and asked if you still have to show a picture ID to look at an apartment. You would fill out a guest card and even indicate how you heard about the apartments - newspaper, friend, phone book, etc. That would be useful for the marketing information for the weekly/monthly report.
It was/is for security purposes that a picture ID was shown. That picture ID would be left in the office while showing an apartment. That would be in case of an assault from a male looking at an apartment, as well as a female. Attacks and assaults can and do happen to females showing males vacant apartments. Quite a lot of the bigger management companies made that a requirement. If you get a picture ID from a male, then you have to get one from a female as well. The management companies have 'shoppers' periodically to check to see if you are adhering to company and Fair Housing Policies.
When I get her answer, I will say why I wanted it.

That was the practice when I worked in the same job many moons ago and I imagine it still is!

RR0004
07-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Just a few thoughts before bed:

I just watched the Greta interview. That could be the exhausted ramblings of a woman who is just about to lose her mind from stress and being awake for hours on end. But I don't believe that those circumstances could cause a person to change their entire demeanor and/or character. Cynthia likes the spotlight. She likes to play the martyr. The "oh I'm so tired I can't answer those questions, lets just talk about Caylee" yet she goes on and on about her interview schedule? MMm hmm. Interesting.

Casey is probably just like her mother when it comes to wallowing in drama.

If MY child were missing -- if I had left my child with a sitter, only to return to find the sitter was GONE with MY KID -- you can bet your sweet patootie that I'd run screaming and crying to the police, post haste. There would be no secretive private investigation. There would be no going out to clubs, on dates, etc. And if I WERE taken in for questioning and/or arrested? I would kick, cry, scream and holler until someone in LE believed I was concerned about my missing child.

Casey does the opposite. Why? Because she knows Caylee is not in danger, because she knows where the body is.
Right on the money as far as I'm concerned. GM's wanted to "direct" this from the beginning.

close_enough
07-22-2008, 12:05 AM
yes.............if there was any one media person i'd want involved under the circumstances, it would be greta. But, cindy is too busy for greta. I can't believe cindy's behavior!

wow..........i never put the two together like that - cay for casey and lee for lee, the brother. Coincidence?

ditto!

kathyn2
How about this scenario:

One thing I know. I highly believe Casey was jealous of the relationship of Caylee and GM. I also think she was jealous that GM seemed to love Caylee more than her. She she was very jealous and took off with Caylee so GM couldn't see her after some argument (Altho I find it odd that GM claims she talked to Casey all the time the child has been missing).

Either Casey killed the child, maybe by accident or on purpose but I tend to doubt this for some reason. Mostly because Casey seemd to smiley and happy out partying this whole time.

I think she decided to either sell or give Caylee to this woman (maybe this old friend but who knows) but her name is no Zenaida Gonzales. She just made that name up and is hiding the name and identity of the real person. Maybe she got some money for the kid or maybe she is/was going to get money. Maybe Casey decided she didn't like being bogged down with this child and just wanted to party and by giving or selling the child she would get back at mom. Casey seems too smug and is almost gleeful that her mom is suffering over this. But she knows where the kid is.

The only other scenario that GM alludes to is that this 'friend' (not Zenaida) didn't like how Caylee is with the mom and thought she had a bad life so she just ran off with her and wanted her for herself but I lean more that Casey gave or sold the child away to get back at mom and to have her freedom. She lied about everything so that mom can't get the kid back. I hope the judge doesn't let her out of jail tomorrow! She may crack if she is left in there long enough.

curiositycat
probably a manic-depressive personality disorder imho

ShinaLite

wow liltigress that really disturbs me too!

Busylady
07-22-2008, 12:06 AM
Thank you so much for pointing that out, I had missed it!

Sure, busy - here you go.

The mention of ZG's mother's name is in the 3rd graph on p. 2 of 4 ('We knocked at three different addresses...').

close_enough
07-22-2008, 12:08 AM

what does that mean?

RR0004
07-22-2008, 12:08 AM

It's probably to cover the cost of court fees. Just a guess...

cricket
07-22-2008, 12:09 AM

I'm just as speechless as babycat. I sure hope LE is reading all of those entries.

LaLaw2000
07-22-2008, 12:10 AM
1. Diva.
2. Controller.
3. Drama queen.
4. Famewh*re.

Take your pick.

All of the above and more.

fabvab
07-22-2008, 12:12 AM
I also wonder if the real ZG's credit cards had unusual purchases.

Did the real ZG say she had filled a guest card at the apartments? I'm not clear on that, but if she did, then instead of first stealing ZG's identity to use on the guest card, Casey could've first taken ("stolen") the guest card that was filled out by the real ZG, then used the information on the card (possibly birthdate, address, phone numbers) to steal ZG's identity -- get credit card numbers, etc.

JMO

I apologize if this has already been posted. Read the public blog entries of a lady named "Zenaida Gonzales" that are dated:

July 21st: "I'm not that Zenaida Gonzales"
June 10th: "Getting Robbed"

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57

Do you think Casey had her name/info because she was involved in the burglary of Zenaida Gonzales' office in which the computer, etc. was stolen?

fabvab
07-22-2008, 12:13 AM

I have not been able to access all the myspace comments. I have appreciated your posting them. Thanks!

Leila
07-22-2008, 12:14 AM
BINGO! I didn't see the segment but this is exactly what I've been waiting to hear.

IMO, the rope is getting shorter!

I didn't catch that, but Greta is repeated here in 45 minutes - I'll watch it again.

liltigress
what does that mean?

Taking shots? Alcohol shots... Even if it's just water or juice, this child, nor any child, has NO need to know this stuff. What kind of parents and grandparents think this is cute? Truly disturbing...

So, Gma is an enabler in more ways than one.. ?

RR0004
Oh, my goodness! What a drama queen! "Do you want me to collapse on your show for more sensationalism?" Then she says, "I have been depressed. Do you think I am mentally ill?" Well..........now that she asks, I have been suspecting that for some time with her little fits she has been having every time she is interviewed. Is there nobody else they can interview instead of this hot-headed woman? She doesn't impress me at all as a caring grandmother.
Did she really ask her that? Kinda rhetorical, don't you think? IMO you should never ask a question you may not like the answer to. OMG...I have to go see if I can find the video.

ShinaLite
07-22-2008, 12:16 AM
I found this article interesting...

Pathological lying is not an inherent characteristic of bipolar disorder or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). That is, people with bipolar disorder or ADHD are no more or less likely to lie than are people with most other psychiatric disorders, or people without psychiatric disorders, for that matter. The exception might be when someone with bipolar disorder is in such a manic state that they lose touch with reality and report -- and believe -- things about themselves and other people that aren't true, but such statements are a manifestation of delusions rather than a conscious intent to deceive.

The condition that's most associated with pathological lying is sociopathy or antisocial personality disorder, which is characterized by a lack of regard for others' feelings and manipulating others for personal gain (or sometimes just plain amusement). People with antisocial personality disorder also frequently have erratic work histories and substance abuse problems and may engage in criminal activities. I suppose people with antisocial personality disorder can also have ADHD or bipolar disorder, but there's no inherent connection.

One other condition sometimes associated with lying is dissociative identity disorder (DID), formerly known as multiple personality disorder (MPD). People with DID are sometimes accused of lying because they deny engaging in activities others have witnessed them doing. They may not be consciously lying, however, if they engaged in the behavior while in a dissociated state -- for instance, as one of their dissociated aspects of self, or alternate personalities -- and have no conscious memory of it.

My opinion....Casey's lack of concern and emotion, the smirk in court, the laughing mentioned in the police report and all the pics of her "living it up" while Caylee is no where to be found makes me think she is a sociopath. It doesnt surprise me that condition is associated with Pathological lying...

mkay882
It's probably to cover the cost of court fees. Just a guess...

:blowkiss:
That makes sense. Thanks!

SuziQ
Taking shots? Alcohol shots... Even if it's just water or juice, this child, nor any child, has a need to know this stuff. What kind of parents and grandparents think this is cute? Truly disturbing...

That's about as cute (not) as people who teach wee little ones to pretend to smoke a cigarette.

Busylady
Whats throwing me about the ZG person is, how would Casey had known this person looked at an apartment there two months or so before Caylee went missing? She some how has to know this person or knows someone who knows her I would think. Even a break at ZG's place wouldnt explain that, she wouldnt have known ZG looked at those apartments I wouldnt think based on things taken in a theft?

liltigress
07-22-2008, 12:17 AM
Apr 25, 2008 2:39 PM
caylee is sitting on the bed, playing with mom's pandas, you know, the ones with names...
Sam, Dick & Harry.

HI-larious.

she's giving them panda babies.

seriously.
make it stop! :)

galvino
07-22-2008, 12:20 AM
fab- I hadn't seen that! Good find, and glad she told LE about it!

SillyNilly
07-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Unfortunately, this little girl Caylee is no longer with us. The mother has lied repeatedly and she is lying about giving Caylee to someone else to care for her. This imaginary person has never been seen by the grandmother. None of what Casey says is true. That smirk on her face while in court pretty much summed it all up for me.

RR0004
07-22-2008, 12:21 AM
did you catch the part where GM told Greta she had a voice mail from a couple in Dallas saying they seen a child about Caylee's age at the pool and they (the couple) talked with her and that child said her name was Caylee??
She said the couple didn't know about this case until tonight and that's why they didnt call a few days ago when this happened to take place...
What a coincidence! GM doesn't want anyone to make statements to media about any knowledge they may possess about the case...tell her...and lo and behold she gets a phone call. I sure hope she taped it...better yet, LE should bug the house phone. I haven't seen the greta interview, but if what's been posted here is accurate, GM thinks if the national media just shut up about the whys and hows more people would know about Caylee's disappearance. Newsflash GM, what did you do these last 6 weeks to protect your grandaughter?

DianeB
07-22-2008, 12:22 AM
Whats throwing me about the ZG person is, how would Casey had known this person looked at an apartment there two months or so before Caylee went missing? She some how has to know this person or knows someone who knows her I would think. Even a break at ZG's place wouldnt explain that, she wouldnt have known ZG looked at those apartments I wouldnt think based on things taken in a theft?Didn't the burglary occur on June 9th (odd enough in itself), whereas the apt was visited two months earlier, in April?

curiositycat
07-22-2008, 12:23 AM
I posted those symptoms of Manic Depression while on the phone...sorry I didn't say more. I think more and more that Cindy is seriously ill. I can't believe that her family is letting her make a fool of herself like that. It's tragic.
I think we are looking at her and wondering why she isn't acting "normal" and that's because she isn't normal mentally.
There is a lot of dysfunction to sort through with this family.

I only want to know one thing and I want to know it NOW. Where is the poor baby girl and WHERE should "we" be looking for her.

I truly believe, after seeing Cindy tonight, they need to appoint a guardian ad lidem for the child!

fabvab
07-22-2008, 12:24 AM
I see a OCD person. Their home was immaculate and for a baby missing mine would be more than destroyed...
I agree...OCD and Perfectionist...and a "controller". She is such a controller...down to the fact that she won't let anyone else listen to her phone messages. Instead...she listens to them in the car. I doubt she would ever allow anyone else be a spokesperson for her.

btw: Surely someone calling in a tip on a possible sighting of Caylee doesn't call GM cell phone??? Wouldn't they have a centralized phone number, etc? jmoo

ShinaLite
07-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Didn't the burglary occur on June 9th (odd enough in itself), whereas the apt was visited two months earlier, in April?

interestingly enough there was also a robbery (drug related or home invasion) and gun shots fired at the Sawgrass on 6/6

http://www.wftv.com/news/13451073/detail.html

I found this when reading the ratings page for the Sawgrass...seems like a place of baddd news!!

PoppyMcTwist
07-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Whats throwing me about the ZG person is, how would Casey had known this person looked at an apartment there two months or so before Caylee went missing? She some how has to know this person or knows someone who knows her I would think. Even a break at ZG's place wouldnt explain that, she wouldnt have known ZG looked at those apartments I wouldnt think based on things taken in a theft?

Leasing agents\apartment managers are often away from their desks for substantial periods of time while they show apartments to prospective renters or deal with maintenance issues. It would not have been hard for a proven thief like Casey to take card that already been filled out by ZG. Those cards can give a wealth of information.

curiositycat
I honestly don't know about OCD. To me, with the rambling on and on it's mania..or as they call it nowadays "Manic-Depression" or even "Bi-polar" She rambles on and on and when anyone tries to break in she gets "angry" in an unnatural way.

kathyn2
The only reason I don't quite believe that Casey sold or gave away the baby is this shovel. Why did she come home to get a shovel for an hour while she was mad at mom and gone???

ShinaLite
What a coincidence! GM doesn't want anyone to make statements to media about any knowledge they may possess about the case...tell her...and lo and behold she gets a phone call. I sure hope she taped it...better yet, LE should bug the house phone. I haven't seen the greta interview, but if what's been posted here is accurate, GM thinks if the national media just shut up about the whys and hows more people would know about Caylee's disappearance. Newsflash GM, what did you do these last 6 weeks to protect your grandaughter?

yep a little too convenient huh...

liltigress
07-22-2008, 12:28 AM
The last 2 comments Casey left weren't anything important that I could tell, but the dates were odd.

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

After me reading literally hundreds of posts, I noticed that Casey commented to her brother on a regular basis. It appears this family had a get-together every Sunday, they called "Sunday Funday" with food and 'beverages'... but Casey stopped her comments abruptly and with nearly a month between posts.

Either the comments were deleted? Or she really stopped commenting? No way to know...

That sure gave me a closer look into this family. My eyes are crossed and my heart is heavy..

curiositycat
07-22-2008, 12:28 AM
interestingly enough there was also a robbery (drug related or home invasion) and gun shots fired at the Sawgrass on 6/6

http://www.wftv.com/news/13451073/detail.html

I found this when reading the ratings page for the Sawgrass...seems like a place of baddd news!!

:eek:

curiositycat
07-22-2008, 12:30 AM
The last 2 comments Casey left weren't anything important that I could tell, but the dates were odd.

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

After me reading literally hundreds of posts, I noticed that Casey commented to her brother on a regular basis. It appears this family had a get-together every Sunday, they called "Sunday Funday" with food and 'beverages'... but Casey stopped her comments abruptly and with nearly a month between posts.

Either the comments were deleted? Or she really stopped commenting? No way to know...

That sure gave me a closer look into this family. My eyes are crossed and my heart is heavy..
It is tragic. I am more worried about Caylee then ever. Thanks for all your work and sharing this with us! :blowkiss:

galvino
07-22-2008, 12:30 AM
May I ask all of you a question?

Some folks have put out there that she could have sold or given her baby away for drugs/drug debt etc.

Now maybe I am COMPLETELY naive, but how often does this really happen? Really? The feeling that I get from her and her friends is that they are a bunch of young partyers. Drug use? with all the emails about drinking, etc, it stands to reason....

But- I think back to that age when I was raising all kinda hell in south fla (and I knew some bigtime drug dealers in Miami) and if I had a debt and offered up a child as payment or whatever, I would have been laughed out of town by them. Trafficking children is much more dangerous than trafficking drugs (much more prison time, harder to 'get rid' of and make contacts for doing so) and more trouble than the payment is worth. Even with 'major players'. And I just think that the peeps she hangs out with are just too immature to get caught up in anything that sordid.

Am I being naive in my assumption that baby trading for drugs/payment is just not feasable here?

If Caylee is alive, I tend to think Casey passed her off to someone because she didn't want to deal with the responsibility and/or wanted ANYONE but her mom&dad to be involved in her life b/c of family dynamics.

Anyone?

I hate to quote myself, but I get the feeling that I am the only person I am talking to (LOL) Has anyone ever heard of this scenario ACTUALLY happening? Or is it just usually a speculative scenario?

RR0004
07-22-2008, 12:31 AM

I can't figure how anyone could keep quiet for this long with all the media attention, unless they are young and scared to death.
Or out of the country...like PR.
BTW, has anyone checked to see if Caylee's birth certificate is around? I would imagine that Casey would never think to bring it when she left home. It's probably locked away in GM's house.

Leila
07-22-2008, 12:31 AM
There is a ZG but I believe she is going to somehow be "kin" to an accomplice. This just smells like a younger generation operation.

Wasn't one of the ZG's related to a Morales? That might tie into Amy and her boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

RR0004
07-22-2008, 12:32 AM
heres the rating page for the sawgrass...may give you an idea of what its like

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments.html

also found this youtube of it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cTxV003NBR8

and the link to the complex itself

http://www.sawgrassapts.com/12/
Even if Casey WAS looking at apartments, where did she think she was getting the money to move in?

liltigress
07-22-2008, 12:33 AM
Or out of the country...like PR.
BTW, has anyone checked to see if Caylee's birth certificate is around? I would imagine that Casey would never think to bring it when she left home. It's probably locked away in GM's house.

Or the shed... :waitasec:

DianeB
07-22-2008, 12:33 AM

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

That sure gave me a closer look into this family. My eyes are crossed and my heart is heavy..Thanks for doing that yeoman's work. Very enlightening to see a bit of the family dynamic.

You think maybe the posting stopped because Casey didn't have computer access? Didn't she leave home sometime in May?

But then, I suppose if she was posting on June 23rd it could have been either from Anthony's house, or Amy/Ricardo's.

curiositycat
07-22-2008, 12:34 AM
I hate to quote myself, but I get the feeling that I am the only person I am talking to (LOL) Has anyone ever heard of this scenario ACTUALLY happening? Or is it just usually a speculative scenario?
Sorry I read this and was going to reply. I don't think it's too far fetched. With this group anything is possible.
The thought of her selling the baby was my first thought. With all the other things we have learned I really don't know what to think anymore.
I think we are all just trying to come up with some "logic" and there isn't any.

close_enough
Taking shots? Alcohol shots... Even if it's just water or juice, this child, nor any child, has NO need to know this stuff. What kind of parents and grandparents think this is cute? Truly disturbing...

oh my!...lol, that went waaaay over my head, obviously....all i could think was, teaching her how to "take shots" as in injections/vaccinations:waitasec:

liltigress
Wasn't one of the ZG's related to a Morales? That might tie into Amy and her boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

Yes, and I tried to piece that together the other day, but these names came to be so common, there wasn't a definite connection.. It's on my mind though.

I do think there are accomplices. She didn't act alone, IMO. This many people around her all the time and everyone plays dumb? Not likely.

PoppyMcTwist
07-22-2008, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know if the neighbor actually saw Casey digging? I'm wondering if she could've used the shovel for something else, like trying to break a lock.

nursebeeme
:gomods:maybe our mods will give us a subforum for this case....it is convoluting more and more by the second

eleven

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

Can you post the link for these posts? Sorry - I am having a hard time going through all these posts.

curiositycat

See Ricardo Morales is the one I find suspect too Leila. Would he have taken the baby to Puerto Rico?

kimmy_q_sky
07-22-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm in the middle of the Greta interview and I had to stop and post.

I have never seen such a selfish person. All about what I'm going through. How exhausted I am. OMGoodness.

I always go back to Sharon Rocha...........not once..............never did we hear her complain about how tired she was while searching for her daughter.

Wow. Now I'm off to finish it.

liltigress
07-22-2008, 12:37 AM
Thanks for doing that yeoman's work. Very enlightening to see a bit of the family dynamic.

You think maybe the posting stopped because Casey didn't have computer access? Didn't she leave home sometime in May?

But then, I suppose if she was posting on June 23rd it could have been either from Anthony's house, or Amy/Ricardo's.

Reportedly, she left home June 9th. I'm speculating (only) that she was busy making plans during this time. I wonder if, when she was at the house, borrowing the neighbor's shovel, if she was able to get INTO the house, or was that locked up to her also? Maybe she went in to use the internet? June 23rd could have been the day she borrowed the shovel? I don't recall an exact date ever being mentioned.

galvino
07-22-2008, 12:38 AM
Thanks for replying , ccat! I was beginning to think I was talking to myself!

I just wonder the feasability about toddlers showing up where they weren't before, especially after hi profile kidnaps (they usually find those whacked out moms who steal babies pretty quickly after they have been on the news.

nursebeeme
07-22-2008, 12:38 AM
I suppose if she was posting on June 23rd it could have been either from Anthony's house, or Amy/Ricardo's.

Excellent point Dianeb! LE needs to get a warrant for that apartment and any computers in it. She was very active online. Has anyone checked out wordpress or blogspot yet...seeing as how gma says she is a writer??

SuziQ
07-22-2008, 12:39 AM

Only with infants. An illegal or semi-illegal adoption type thing. I can't recall any cases off hand.

curiositycat
07-22-2008, 12:39 AM
Reportedly, she left home June 9th. I'm speculating (only) that she was busy making plans during this time. I wonder if, when she was at the house, borrowing the neighbor's shovel, if she was able to get INTO the house, or was that locked up to her also? Maybe she went in to use the internet? June 23rd could have been the day she borrowed the shovel? I don't recall an exact date ever being mentioned.
Were Cindy and George at work? Do they still work, that's my question. I know she is an RN and he is a cop???

RR0004
07-22-2008, 12:40 AM
I posted those symptoms of Manic Depression while on the phone...sorry I didn't say more. I think more and more that Cindy is seriously ill. I can't believe that her family is letting her make a fool of herself like that. It's tragic.
I think we are looking at her and wondering why she isn't acting "normal" and that's because she isn't normal mentally.
There is a lot of dysfunction to sort through with this family.

I only want to know one thing and I want to know it NOW. Where is the poor baby girl and WHERE should "we" be looking for her.

I truly believe, after seeing Cindy tonight, they need to appoint a guardian ad lidem for the child!
Excellent idea!

liltigress
07-22-2008, 12:40 AM
Can you post the link for these posts? Sorry - I am having a hard time going through all these posts.

http://www.myspace.com/leeaanthony

There ya go.. :)

curiositycat
07-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Thanks for replying , ccat! I was beginning to think I was talking to myself!

I just wonder the feasability about toddlers showing up where they weren't before, especially after hi profile kidnaps (they usually find those whacked out moms who steal babies pretty quickly after they have been on the news.
I feel that way myself sometimes. Don't take it personally..we get to trying to figure things out around here and our minds go in several different directions. LOL:)

fabvab
07-22-2008, 12:43 AM
Only with infants. An illegal or semi-illegal adoption type thing. I can't recall any cases off hand.
I saw an hour long special on the selling/buying of young children in China this weekend. It was unbelievable.

liltigress
07-22-2008, 12:43 AM
See Ricardo Morales is the one I find suspect too Leila. Would he have taken the baby to Puerto Rico?

Interesting enough, Morales is from PR, I believe, but Amy is the one who supposedly just took a trip there. I don't recall hearing that he went with her.

*~Aimee~*
07-22-2008, 12:45 AM
http://www.myspace.com/leeaanthony

There ya go.. :)

also in the first or second thread I posted some links.to the actual conversations. unsure if I could do this but now I know ;)

SeekingJana

I can say that I have never known of a child being sold. No. Allegations have circulated about Trenton Duckett being sold, but I think he is long dead, as well as Kaylee.
What a nightmare world this can be.

Maria

liltigress
I feel that way myself sometimes. Don't take it personally..we get to trying to figure things out around here and our minds go in several different directions. LOL:)

This is what I'm loving about this board. The different ideas and directions sure gives way to what really has happened here. It is hard to weed through and please don't feel like anyone is being ignored. I've noticed there are different shifts of posters too. LOL.. Night shift takes over when day shift leaves, then the questions and hypotheticals are repeated.. lol

RR0004
07-22-2008, 12:46 AM
I don't think it's plausible either that she sold poor Caylee for drugs...but that doesn't mean that I didn't think she was pawning her daughter off as a drug mule (Yikes! My brain is fried!!). I guess you just have to look at every possible scenario...cause IMO...there is nothing here that actually makes sense.

babycat
07-22-2008, 12:46 AM
That's about as cute (not) as people who teach wee little ones to pretend to smoke a cigarette.

Okay, for the benefit of the doubt...

MAYBE she had to give Caylee some cough syrup/medicine in one of those little plastic cups, and they were joking about having to explain to her to drink it quickly...

maybe she had joked about it with her brother.

I sure HOPE this is the case...

curiositycat
07-22-2008, 12:49 AM
This is what I'm loving about this board. The different ideas and directions sure gives way to what really has happened here. It is hard to weed through and please don't feel like anyone is being ignored. I've noticed there are different shifts of posters too. LOL.. Night shift takes over when day shift leaves, then the questions and hypotheticals are repeated.. lol
Yes, and that what makes it interesting! I find that most of the folks here are basically alike in that we are all pretty much analytical. Lots of fun!

liltigress
07-22-2008, 12:49 AM

MAYBE she had to give Caylee some cough syrup/medicine in one of those little plastic cups, and they were joking about having to explain to her to drink it quickly...

I would love to believe that, but after reading page after page of comments about partying and drinking, including with the g'parents on their "Sunday Funday" I kinda doubt this is the case.

RR0004
07-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Or the shed... :waitasec:
Yeah...I was gonna say locked away with the power tools.

maconrich
07-22-2008, 12:51 AM

IRL I've seen it done in a take the kid so you know I'll be back with the money type of way. Not long term - or at least not intended to be long term.

curiositycat
I don't think it's plausible either that she sold poor Caylee for drugs...but that doesn't mean that I didn't think she was pawning her daughter off as a drug mule (Yikes! My brain is fried!!). I guess you just have to look at every possible scenario...cause IMO...there is nothing here that actually makes sense.
Exactly. We are trying to put a puzzle together and a few of the pieces are missing.:waitasec:

close_enough

aahhh, i hadn't thought of that.....i think it's possible?

nursebeeme
07-22-2008, 12:52 AM
My take on the Greta interview (and thanks Suziq for the link):

~gma states when she loses her strength she cannot give tips to people what tips?

~gma states that if national msm would have focused on what SHE wanted them to focus on she could have had caylee back two days ago ummm no words... idiot comes to mind tho

~the timeline, acc. to gma after just reviewing it with LE when SHE COULD HAVE TAKEN A NAP FOR AN HOUR, is two weeks off per whom?

~gma clarifies for the world that she never said casey knew where the child was but rather....casey knew who SHE HANDED THE BABY TO for four hours of babysitting on June 9th in the arrest report it last states that casey took her baby to zg's and she was not home...then she checked several places she might be and she was not there IT NEVER MENTIONS WHERE SHE LEFT THE BABY OR THAT SHE PLACED THE BABY IN ZG'S HAND! DID SHE JUST LEAVE HER ON THE STAIRS OR SOMETHING! PLEASE!!!

~gma states she doesn't have the energy to focus on zg but she thinks zg has the child? wtf???????????????

~very sarcastic and defensive when gretta asks if there are any mental problems with her daughter

~gma states this...most disturbing to me......casey did not state that kaylee was kidnapped until after le arrived at the home when asked if cynthia put the question to casey where the baby was she states she only had about an hour to look her in the eye... and ask that question... so gma doesn't hear the word kidnap until after the cops arrive yet she still has faith and trust in her dd?

COMPLETE AND UTTER LUNACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!