PDA

View Full Version : Players

Pages : [1] 2

SeriouslySearching
07-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Caylee Marie Anthony: Date of Birth: 8-9-05; Missing (Date unknown); Possible victim of a homicide.

Casey Anthony: 22 years old; Mother of Caylee; Arrested for Obstruction Of Justice and Endangerment Of A Child (Neglect); Currently being held in the Orange County Jail with bond set at $500,000.00 and conditions on release of a GPS monitoring device.

Cindy Anthony: Mother of Casey and Lee; Grandmother of Caylee; Married to George ; Resident of Orlando, FL; Lied to LE about date Caylee was last seen.

George Anthony: Married to Cindy; Father of Casey and Lee Anthony; Picked up towed vehicle; 10 years in LE ; Recently employed at a security company.

Lee Anthony: Brother to Casey; Son of Cindy & George Anthony; Present before LE was called into case for up to 1.5 hours; Took over websites; Employed since 1-06 and lives away from home.

Jesse Grund: Previously dated and was engaged to Casey; Claims to have heard Caylee in the background during phone call to Casey on June 24th; Cindy Anthony believes he is Caylee's biological father; Resigned his position in LE on June 24th.

Meridian
07-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Quick question ... for George Anthony you have "married to Cindy", as well as for Lee Anthony, you have "son of George and Cindy", but you don't refer to him as Casey's father, is he Casey's bio father? Thanks. (You can delete this question after answering, as I don't want to mess the thread up, just trying to get all the relationships straight).

SeriouslySearching
07-24-2008, 02:17 AM
Cindy's place of employment as a Registered Nurse: Cindy works for Gentiva (was at the bond hearing she said it. Also her nursing licsense has this address not her home address on it) as per Aimee's post.

CheckDaFacts
07-24-2008, 03:15 AM
So we have two or three time lines now to work on?

June 9th-15 gma/CASEY-GMA correction to last seeing Caylee now on the below date of Jun 15th

JUNE 15TH-24TH GMA correction via OPD Fathers day visit via Tuesdays bond hearing with Jesse - stating "he heard voice of Caylee via phone call with casey on 24th (get off table comment to Caylee by Casey")

JUNE 24TH- to July 15th official OPD report of Caylee missing and two or three unconfirmed sightings? One shortly after yesterdays bond hearing?

If Jesse is telling the truth about Caylee on the 24th of Jun, my question goes back to did she and Jesse get together as she desired on that weekend? Keep in mind Casey blurted out to her brother Lee in front of other's on the 15th of July. "She had not seen her daughter in 31 days!"

Which would be the 15th of June a Sunday and Fathers day when Caylee was allegedly last with GMA at the Nursing Center.

Jesse now throws Casey's time line off and GMA's time line is thrown off by proof from PD. I'm sorry but when was the yrd searched again?

CheckDaFacts
07-24-2008, 04:12 AM
Sorry the 15Th of June Nursing Center visit has a video not sure if it was time stamped and OPD checked the register for the visit then corrected GMA that she had seen Caylee after the original claim date of 8Th-9Th of Jun?

Interesting that Casey was counting days since she claimed to have last seen Caylee but that was all she did for her and that date actually meets up perfectly with GMA's taking Caylee to the Nursing Center on the 15th of June.

Lastly. GMA SAYS - SHE ALSO HEARD CAYLEE'S VOICE IN HER BDRM with Casey ON THE 16TH OF JUNE (Mon.) She heard not saw same as Jesse. The yrd search date is vital to the time line. If I recall right this was the 18th of July a Friday?

Why would Jesse lie about 24th of Jun phone call with Casey, too much at stake for him. He also admitted Casey was a habitual liar. Casey was leaving Caylee somewhere and or with someone between all the other dates as well. GMA was also upset with Casey prior to the 15th of June. I find it odd she never inquired of her grand daughter, what her time away from home was like? Odd because she is very protective and she never once verified where her very precious grand daughter spent the night when away and with whom, even on the 15th of Jun? No emergency numbers, nothing? Even odder is GPA was prior PD, how did he become so trusting?

Casey is angry with her mother that's clear but I have a feeling the Jesse call and desire plays very heavy in sweet Caylee's disappearance.

maza
07-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Would it be appropriate to post a list of "secondary" players on this thread? (Amy and her BF, ZG, etc?)

Blue_Dolphin308
07-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Christine-----Friend of Casey

sugarbritches
07-27-2008, 09:10 AM
what about Tony...does anyone know his last name? Maybe it is already posted and I just missed it

olive
07-27-2008, 03:14 PM
Anthony Lazzarro... That is "Tony" who is Casey's boyfriend.

maza
07-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Zenaida Gonzalez: Alleged babysitter
Amy Huizenga: person who told Cindy where Casey could be found on the evening of the 15th. Claims that Casey picked her up at the airport around 1430 hrs on July 15th in her (Amy's) car. Amy had loaned the defendant her car for the week she was gone. Amy claims the defendant stole some checks and approximately $700.
Ricardo Morales: Amy lives with Ricardo Morales at 232 Glenwood Drive.

Patience
07-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Who Are The Players in The Caylee Saga?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It’s been two weeks and two year old Caylee Marie is still missing.

While not much has happened several players in the case have emerged.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7090365&version=1&locale=EN-US)

maza
07-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on July 24(?) Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

believe09
07-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi, all-have we gotten any verification that Morales was indeed Casey's ex? When did she date him? Was he an ex-cop? Is he a cop? Does he have relatives in PR? Can anyone get me a b/d or full name for him?-you can PM it...

THANKS

Patience
07-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi, all-have we gotten any verification that Morales was indeed Casey's ex? When did she date him? Was he an ex-cop? Is he a cop? Does he have relatives in PR? Can anyone get me a b/d or full name for him?-you can PM it...

THANKS

This is what I could find on Morales...

http://glosslip.com/2008/07/29/the-mystery-of-caylee-anthonys-disappearance-continues-web-of-lies-grows-wild/
The dates presented here are based on police files, court documents, Internet accounts, and witness statements.
June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops Caylee off with her nanny, Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.
Casey moves out of her parent’s house and in with her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, and friend, Amy Huizenga.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/timeline-of-eve.html

believe09
07-31-2008, 08:41 AM
This is what I could find on Morales...

http://glosslip.com/2008/07/29/the-mystery-of-caylee-anthonys-disappearance-continues-web-of-lies-grows-wild/
The dates presented here are based on police files, court documents, Internet accounts, and witness statements.
June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops Caylee off with her nanny, Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.
Casey moves out of her parent’s house and in with her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, and friend, Amy Huizenga.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/timeline-of-eve.html

Thank you-so we have someone who has not made it onto the radar yet-think of how much we have discovered regarding Jesse and Tony....why not Ricardo?

krimekat
07-31-2008, 01:27 PM
Rick Morales = knew Casey is unreliable, knew she had a baby & the father was dead
Jeff Hopkins = did not know Casey well, did not introduce Casey to the "Nanny"

Per Fox News just moments ago

AlwaysShocked
07-31-2008, 01:55 PM
Is Jeff Hopkins one of her supposed co-workers at her non-existant job?

CarolineJ
07-31-2008, 03:11 PM
Cindy mentioned Jeff Hopkins in one of her interviews, or perhaps when she was on the stand. She said that she thought Casey was off in Jacksonville working with Jeff Hopkins for a couple of weeks.

krimekat
07-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Cindy mentioned JH on the stand

krimekat
07-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance. In a phone conversation, Anthony’s brother Lee posed the same question. But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down. I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins. According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk. But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information. Only a few days ago, the family said Lee Anthony told Hopkins it was another Jeffrey Hopkins in Orlando.

As for Juliet Lewis, we made several attempts at finding her. After more than a dozen calls we still have not located her. So far, we are told detectives haven’t tracked her down either. Nor have detectives been able to track down the babysitter Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

"I know they’re looking into everything that’s involving this case,” said Deputy Padilla. “But again, I don’t know what detectives have. I would have to get to them and see if they’ll release that to me I don’t know if they actually have what she’s mentioned on the phone call.”

nursebeeme
08-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Grandpa
~snip~
"Sheriff Thomas Altiere remembers George Anthony as a good officer.
"GEORGE AND I WERE PARTNERS IN THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. WE WORKED TOGETHER WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT'S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE."--Sheriff Thomas Altiere "
http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/25944914.html

Alaska4959
08-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on July 24(?) Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

Any way of proving they went to school together? Casey is just a few years out of high school and can't remember this guy? If they weren't close enough for her to remember him, why was he visiting her in jail?:waitasec:

whiteangora
08-02-2008, 08:34 PM
http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html?nav=5021
Article mentions George as a homicide detective.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 01:22 AM
For the record, Cindy is a nickname...full first name Cynthia, unless she uses an alias.

websurfer
08-03-2008, 09:54 AM
Caylee Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Cindy Anthony
George Anthony
Lee Anthony

Grandpa [ Cindy's father who is in elderly facility]
Amy H
Carlos P
Kristina
Ricardo M
Mallory
Jessie G
Troy
Fuzzy Red Balloons
Fusion Ultra Lounge
Jeff H
Tony L
Patrick B
Frank B
Mike W
Nancy Grace
Geraldo
Amscot lot
Zenaida G/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Zenaida O [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. M [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

Chris S
Christine C

if anybody finda any more please add to this list.
this is to join some people and places in a generic fashion.just things that we have learned so far.

Patty G
08-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Jose Baez - Casey's attorney also Cindy's attorney admitted on video under "gas cans" thread
Carlos Padilla - Deputy Sheriff
Judge Stan Strickland
Universal
J Blanchard Park
Bella Vida Tattoo
CSI
DJ
Orlando Airport
Jacksonville

JBean
08-03-2008, 12:17 PM
But, I think there is already a sticky that is for this. Not trying to be a downer, but it does get confusing when there are too many threads about the same thing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67812

coltsgal
08-03-2008, 12:29 PM
But, I think there is already a sticky that is for this. Not trying to be a downer, but it does get confusing when there are too many threads about the same thing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67812

Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

websurfer
08-03-2008, 12:35 PM
http://www.facebook.com/people/Zenaida_Gonzalez/524517296

this is one from PR

Firesweep
08-03-2008, 11:39 PM
THe address in the affidavit that Casey took them to off of Conway Road belongs to Society Entertainment Derrick "Casanova" Williams... his couin is Korrie Williams who according the the Orange County Clerk of Courts was arrested June 30, 2008 for a felony arrest.

Korrie Williams

Meet KORE
Raised in the south Bronx Kore came up in an environment that was survive or die. It was really that serious, raised in one of the roughest project in the Bronx ny (Edenwald projects) KORE had to fight to survive. Just going to the store was an ordeal. Almost everyday KORE saw some sort of violence. He got involved in the streets and did thing that he isnt proud of but he needed to survive.

But that type of life soon caught up to him and he was robbed and stabbed 10 time. Both of his lung clasped and the doctors did not believe he would make it. But a miracle happened. Both of his lung inflated and he survive and made a full recovery. KORE believed that the lord gave him a second chance so he called his cousin who was doing it big in Orlando, fl and wanted to pursue his music career. He could alway sing and when he was younger attended the school of the performing arts but dropped out.

Now with his new deal with Society Music Group with the direction of is Cousin, Casanova Williams and Dr. Watkins (t-boz father) he is working on his solo project called "Born Again". Watch out for this guy. He is the perfect mix of soulful voice with energetic dance moves. The world isnt ready .

my2cents
08-03-2008, 11:45 PM
THe address in the affidavit that Casey took them to off of Conway Road belongs to Society Entertainment Derrick "Casanova" Williams... his couin is Korrie Williams who according the the Orange County Clerk of Courts was arrested June 30, 2008 for a felony arrest.

Korrie Williams

Meet KORE
Raised in the south Bronx Kore came up in an environment that was survive or die. It was really that serious, raised in one of the roughest project in the Bronx ny (Edenwald projects) KORE had to fight to survive. Just going to the store was an ordeal. Almost everyday KORE saw some sort of violence. He got involved in the streets and did thing that he isnt proud of but he needed to survive.

But that type of life soon caught up to him and he was robbed and stabbed 10 time. Both of his lung clasped and the doctors did not believe he would make it. But a miracle happened. Both of his lung inflated and he survive and made a full recovery. KORE believed that the lord gave him a second chance so he called his cousin who was doing it big in Orlando, fl and wanted to pursue his music career. He could alway sing and when he was younger attended the school of the performing arts but dropped out.

Now with his new deal with Society Music Group with the direction of is Cousin, Casanova Williams and Dr. Watkins (t-boz father) he is working on his solo project called "Born Again". Watch out for this guy. He is the perfect mix of soulful voice with energetic dance moves. The world isnt ready .

She actually took them to #212, Williams is listed to #210. He also moved 7/07 to a condo down the street on S. Conway. That was rehashed over on one of the general discussions. Now, who is this Kore guy? What link did you get this from? The Society Entertainment page?

Firesweep
08-03-2008, 11:48 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12694735

Another Ms. Williams who is friends I don't know if her name is Rene but Korrie and Rene had some domestic violence issues recently and he is now arrested for Felony Second Degree Assault and Battery.

Firesweep
08-03-2008, 11:49 PM
She actually took them to #212, Williams is listed to #210. He also moved 7/07 to a condo down the street on S. Conway. That was rehashed over on one of the general discussions. Now, who is this Kore guy? What link did you get this from? The Society Entertainment page?

Korrie if you highlight the text you will see the text that is hidden because of the black background...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152340127

my2cents
08-03-2008, 11:50 PM
One a side note--maybe you guys have talked about this...but I thought it may be a link to why Baez was retained as Casey's attorney.

If you go to her facebook page and look at her friends, you can click on R. Morales and see his friends. There are 3 Baez kids listed there. I do not know if Baez is a common last name down there, but I found it interesting.

my2cents
08-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Korrie if you highlight the text you will see the text that is hidden because of the black background...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152340127

Ok gotcha. Yeah we were all over "Cassanova" the other day but it pretty much led nowhere. Unless we can somehow link him (through myspace friends) to someone close to Casey.

IrishSweetOne
08-04-2008, 12:42 PM
http://www.facebook.com/people/Zenaida_Gonzalez/524517296

this is one from PR

I couldn't get in her page but did check out her friends , kinda funny how several of the friends last names pop up all over this case .

Baez
Fernandez
Morales
Gonzalez

MayMay
08-04-2008, 01:11 PM
I couldn't get in her page but did check out her friends , kinda funny how several of the friends last names pop up all over this case .

Baez
Fernandez
Morales
Gonzalez
I checked out her friends list and no one related to this case there

CitizenKim
08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Zenaida Gonzalez: Alleged babysitter
Amy Huizenga: person who told Cindy where Casey could be found on the evening of the 15th. Claims that Casey picked her up at the airport around 1430 hrs on July 15th in her (Amy's) car. Amy had loaned the defendant her car for the week she was gone. Amy claims the defendant stole some checks and approximately $700.
Ricardo Morales: Amy lives with Ricardo Morales at 232 Glenwood Drive.

I'm curious to know more about Amy. She was very close to Casey and busted her to Cindy- could that have been guilt motivated and not just mad about stolen money?

Spycie
08-09-2008, 02:54 AM
:detective:

Are you sure she isn't actually speaking of someone who's office she may have robbed/burglarized on the same day thereabouts as the day her daughter went missing? Instead of a "babysitter" she dropped her child off to...Could she, "Caylee" have been possibly hurt while mom may have been committing another crime. Could you have been a victim of that crime...the robbery of Zenaida Gonzalez's office back in June? You wouldn't have to know her, but she would sure know your name.

Hear me out please. I got here through a simple name search following an ABC News.Com story as many others may have...But read this:

Please, for a moment...Check out this huge coincidence I found by just browsing the net (On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen), there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez who writes on a forum that "she is not that Zenaida Gonzalez" in one post from July 18, 2008 ("the one who Casey Marie Anthony claims she dropped Caylee off to"). But she just may well have been totally unknowingly/unwittingly "The Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey Marie Anthony actually speaks of, as far as a simple name she remembers all too well from the office door/computer(s) she may have actually robbed/burglarized.

There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further

(http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57), posts 1 & 12

on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner. (Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).

Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/C...-Arrest-Report),

have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?

As a Private Investigator myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.

I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.

Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.
To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
__________________________________________________ _______
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=28....rlando%2C%20FL
__________________________________________________ ________

SeriouslySearching
08-09-2008, 03:08 AM
One a side note--maybe you guys have talked about this...but I thought it may be a link to why Baez was retained as Casey's attorney.

If you go to her facebook page and look at her friends, you can click on R. Morales and see his friends. There are 3 Baez kids listed there. I do not know if Baez is a common last name down there, but I found it interesting.Yes, that is very interesting! Good find!

Firesweep
08-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Actually to drive from Cocoa Beach to Where Casey lived and associated with people in East Orange County it is only a half hour drive... I do it daily...

:detective:

Are you sure she isn't actually speaking of someone who's office she may have robbed/burglarized on the same day thereabouts as the day her daughter went missing? Instead of a "babysitter" she dropped her child off to...Could she, "Caylee" have been possibly hurt while mom may have been committing another crime. Could you have been a victim of that crime...the robbery of Zenaida Gonzalez's office back in June? You wouldn't have to know her, but she would sure know your name.

Hear me out please. I got here through a simple name search following an ABC News.Com story as many others may have...But read this:

Please, for a moment...Check out this huge coincidence I found by just browsing the net (On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen), there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez who writes on a forum that "she is not that Zenaida Gonzalez" in one post from July 18, 2008 ("the one who Casey Marie Anthony claims she dropped Caylee off to"). But she just may well have been totally unknowingly/unwittingly "The Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey Marie Anthony actually speaks of, as far as a simple name she remembers all too well from the office door/computer(s) she may have actually robbed/burglarized.

There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further

(http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57), posts 1 & 12

on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner. (Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).

Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/C...-Arrest-Report),

have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?

As a Private Investigator myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.

I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.

Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.
To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
__________________________________________________ _______
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=28....rlando%2C%20FL
__________________________________________________ ________

Firesweep
08-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Raquel Farrel (Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales' Room Mate)

wanttohelp
08-09-2008, 10:48 PM
has anyone located jeffery hopkins yet? I believe I found his myspace, am I allowed to post this info? you wont find it by searching jeffrey hopkins. The one I found is private but its quote is about caylee.

wanttohelp
08-09-2008, 11:02 PM
yep she posted a thing promoting fusian 6-12. also people on the 22ish are saying come home jefferey....didnt casey tell her mom she was going to jacksonville with him....

olive
08-09-2008, 11:41 PM
has anyone located jeffery hopkins yet? I believe I found his myspace, am I allowed to post this info? you wont find it by searching jeffrey hopkins. The one I found is private but its quote is about caylee.

post it

wanttohelp
08-10-2008, 01:48 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20346194

wanttohelp
08-10-2008, 01:49 AM
thanks, i made some notes for myself from the filed papers.

wanttohelp
08-10-2008, 02:55 AM
does this look like caylee?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=236396140

Amberjack
08-10-2008, 11:41 AM

All I could find was a 38 year old from Jacksonville, FL

liltigress
08-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Casey claims her boss at Universal is Tom Manley.

There is a Tom Manley associated with Kodak.

http://www.myspace.com/tom1271 <Tom Manley's MySpace Profile.

www.myspace.com/eiskodak <Kodak's MySpace Profile

Did anyone else find this before now? This is very interesting.

tiffertots
08-10-2008, 01:09 PM
interesting...Tom M hmmm
yet another player in the game??
I wonder if LE has looked into this...

wanttohelp
08-10-2008, 02:12 PM
yes I posted about this. In the myspace, facebook thread.
Maybe this one too I forget.

Casey claims her boss at Universal is Tom M.

There is a Tom M associated with Kodak.

http://www.myspace.com/tom1271 <Tom MMySpace Profile.

www.myspace.com/eiskodak <Kodak's MySpace Profile

Did anyone else find this before now? This is very interesting.

liltigress
08-10-2008, 09:35 PM
yes I posted about this. In the myspace, facebook thread.
Maybe this one too I forget.

Awesome! I can't believe no one has jumped on this information yet. I think I'll do some more digging into this.

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-11-2008, 08:18 PM
It's weird. When they mentioned Jeff H in the media for the first time, I found three on Casey's Myspace page. One you could not find by searching for his whole name. You had to search for his first name within her friends. He is also on her facebook and he has not locked that account yet.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=707917422&hiq=hopkins%2Cjeff&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fq%3 Djeff%2Bhopkins%26n%3D-1%26k%3D400000000010%26sf%3Dr%26init%3Dq

The other two were only on Myspace. One was this g guy in his 30s. His background had a marijuanna leaf on it. The other was from Texas and he was in his 20s. I can't find these now. Can someone else post them?

wanttohelp
08-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Here is Jeff's, he has some interesting comments

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20346194

FLjay
08-11-2008, 11:35 PM
[B]Grandpa [ Cindy's father who is in elderly facility]

Add in

(Great) Grandma [Cindy's mother -- no further info]

This is important now because of Cindy's assertion that the great grandmother had also received a call from Caylee after she was kidnapped.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html -- posted by Adrienne37 at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2485920#post2485920

Cindy said she shared new information with investigators Monday about Casey's phone records that she says shows Casey really did get a call from Caylee on July 15 from a "private number."

She's even claiming that Caylee's great grandmother heard from Caylee during the time she's been missing.

"We had a long conversation about that today. Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous and they're looking at some of those things today," Cindy said.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"She was programmed into my daughter's phone," Cindy said.

IOW, not one, but two missing calls from phone record.

SelmaClue
08-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Are they suggesting that the kidnapper/babysitter also took Casey's telephone?

tttterri
08-12-2008, 10:06 AM
I hate to drop another name but who is Lauren and where is she? All I know is this: Cindy said Caseys best friend Lauren babysat alot during the first mths of Caylee's life. Casey stated she's known her babysitter for 4 yrs and that she was her babysitter for around a yr and a half. Lauren and Caseys relationship could possibly be that long. Casey stated that Caylee's sitter loved her very much. Casey stayed at Glenwood Apt a long time off and on even back in April according to myspace facebook comments. John P. C is owner of the apt and Ricardo, Amy and Casey have all lived there at times with JP. JP mentions Lauren a lot on his website and she possibly was his gf or even a roommate at some time. I still havent read any postings as to where JP or Ricardo have been for the dates starting in June on, nor did either call LE by the time the affidavit was written up for Casey. I read somewhere that it was stated that Ricardo and JP were not close friends of Casey, but she has sure been around them and in the same home a whole lot and even refers to Ricardo as her exbf.

Amberjack
08-12-2008, 10:10 AM
KYLE G

http://kylegagnierproductions.com/

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=100576783
Note words on his avatar

tttterri
08-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I hate to drop another name but who is Lauren and where is she? All I know is this: Cindy said Caseys best friend Lauren babysat alot during the first mths of Caylee's life. Casey stated she's known her babysitter for 4 yrs and that she was her babysitter for around a yr and a half. Lauren and Caseys relationship could possibly be that long. Casey stated that Caylee's sitter loved her very much. Casey stayed at Glenwood Apt a long time off and on even back in April according to myspace facebook comments. John P. C is owner of the apt and Ricardo, Amy and Casey have all lived there at times with JP. JP mentions Lauren a lot on his website and she possibly was his gf or even a roommate at some time. I still havent read any postings as to where JP or Ricardo have been for the dates starting in June on, nor did either call LE by the time the affidavit was written up for Casey. I read somewhere that it was stated that Ricardo and JP were not close friends of Casey, but she has sure been around them and in the same home a whole lot and even refers to Ricardo as her exbf.
On another note, Casey had been going to their house for mths, even way back in April so why was a handwritten paper found in her abandoned car with their address written on it? How odd. Could Casey not remember the address?

yanknrebel
08-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Ok Lauren is the ONE that I have stated all along looks WAY too much like Caylee. I asked a few posts ago (different thread) if Lauren had a grown brother? Lauren looks SO much like Caylee (or vice versa) that I am wondering if Lauren has a brother , if HE could be Caylee's father? I may eb mistaen but I beleive a fellow poster posted that Lauren and JP were brother and sister. Can anyone substantiate that? If so, than that would be a good reason for Lauren to live with Jp at times. Also vey good reason for Lauren to be very close to Caylee and watch her often. Perhaps she knows that Caylee is her niece? Just a thought. What is Lauren;s last name? Anyone know?

yanknrebel

lisa0477
08-12-2008, 02:28 PM
can someone please tell me how Jesus's mother was obtained saying that her name was this...Zenaida F. G
Zenaida G. O [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. M [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

This is from post number 25 on this thread.

On his o it says her name is different.

This what I had posted on the sawgrass apts thread. Sorry to repeat just wanted to see if anyone knew the answer. Because I was thinking that this is where she had to of gotton the name from.

Originally Posted by lisa0477
Well, I was looking back at the thread about the players in this case and that is where I saw the names. It said that she was Jesus's mother. I figured it must have been talked about. I have been trying to catch up on it all. To me Casey seems to pull things from her butt if you know what I mean. It's a little bit of truth, with a little bit of lies. Sometimes if we look at what she has said and keep it simple then maybe we can figure it out better. She seems to just say things so quickly without thinking much.

I went back to try and find where the info was posted that this was Jesus O's mother and in the obit. it says her name is O. so if we can find out how they found out this maybe it would clear things up for me.

Zenaida G
Zenaida G. O[ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. O M [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67812 (post #25)

obit link
http://www.newcomernet.com/obituarie...1&Source=value

Jesus myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/xxupononexx

Amberjack
08-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Olga O is Jesus' mother
Either Jesus or father had a court case
against a Zenaida F.G

lisa0477
08-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Olga O is Jesus' mother
against a Zenaida F.G

Thank you! Where did you find that? Do you know what it was about? IF there is a thread on this, please tell me. I couldn't find one, but will continue looking.

wanttohelp
08-12-2008, 09:25 PM
I would like to know too, I am happy you asked where that came from.

Thank you! Where did you find that? Do you know what it was about? IF there is a thread on this, please tell me. I couldn't find one, but will continue looking.

Amberjack
08-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Olga O is Jesus' mother
against a Zenaida F-G

Actually the woman being sued by Jesus Ortiz was named
Zenaida G-R

I think the info is on the Orange County Jail thread
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

No one knows if they are one & the same
Jesus or Zenaida...Maybe just a big coincidence.
Jesus' mother IS named Olga

From Topix.com:
The Public Records of the Orange County Clerk of Courts reveal the following information: Case # 07-CC0016198-0, a Jesus O and a Zenaida F R- type of Case- Removal of Tenant, Orlando. Case # 2007-CP 001361-0 (Probate),
a Jesus E. O, Deceased: Olga J M, Beneficiary: Jesus A. O, Personal Representative, and the attorney is Bryan W C. The Death Certificate was filed on 5/31/07. Status is Pending. Judge is Laurence Kirkwood.

lisa0477
08-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks a bunch for that. If the Anthony family said that he was the father, then to me she must of heard this name Zenaida from this. Casey obviously knew Jesus, so it is not to far fetched to think this is where the name came from.

lisa0477
08-13-2008, 03:16 AM
I hate to drop another name but who is Lauren and where is she? All I know is this: Cindy said Caseys best friend Lauren babysat alot during the first mths of Caylee's life. Casey stated she's known her babysitter for 4 yrs and that she was her babysitter for around a yr and a half. Lauren and Caseys relationship could possibly be that long. Casey stated that Caylee's sitter loved her very much. Casey stayed at Glenwood Apt a long time off and on even back in April according to myspace facebook comments. John P C is owner of the apt and Ricardo, Amy and Casey have all lived there at times with JP. JP mentions Lauren a lot on his website and she possibly was his gf or even a roommate at some time. I still havent read any postings as to where JP or Ricardo have been for the dates starting in June on, nor did either call LE by the time the affidavit was written up for Casey. I read somewhere that it was stated that Ricardo and JP were not close friends of Casey, but she has sure been around them and in the same home a whole lot and even refers to Ricardo as her exbf.

So maybe Casey uses the length of time she knew the real sitter (she said in police report 4 yrs) and the name of the Zen. G that had to do with Jesus and goes from there. She had time to think of a story, but got caught off guard when her mom found her and called the cops.

Amberjack
08-13-2008, 06:46 PM
But..."A" ZG drove to the Sawgrass Apts. in her new red Ford Focus
Met with a property manager & looked at vacant apt. 210

Patience
08-14-2008, 07:39 AM
JOSE BAEZ
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/osceola/orl-baez0908aug09,0,918800.story

This sudden celebrity is a dramatic change for the boy who dropped out of Homestead High in the ninth grade, joined the U.S. Navy and attended Florida State University (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/education/florida-state-university-OREDU000030.topic) with plans of becoming a cop. He decided to be a lawyer his last year in Tallahassee.

"I wanted to have a bigger impact on the system. I thought law was the way to do that," he said from his strip-mall office next door to Miller Bail Bonds and down the street from the Osceola County Jail.

Baez, who speaks Spanish and Portuguese, graduated from St. Thomas University (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/education/colleges-universities/st.-thomas-university-OREDU0000144.topic) in Miami in 1997, cut his legal teeth at the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office and opened his law firm in Kissimmee (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/us/florida/osceola-county/kissimmee-PLGEO100100411040000.topic) three years ago. He has another lawyer who works with him, along with an investigator and a paralegal.

Lately, his daughter Christina, a 21-year-old University of Florida (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/education/colleges-universities/university-of-florida-OREDU0000153.topic) senior, has been helping with public relations.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, said her daughter got Baez's name while she was being booked at the Orange County Jail on July 16. Cindy Anthony is happy with his representation.

impatientredhead
08-14-2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7090365&version=1&locale=EN-US

On Jon H, hopefully this isn't a repeat.

DeltaDawn
08-14-2008, 10:41 AM
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7090365&version=1&locale=EN-US

On Jon H, hopefully this isn't a repeat.

I thought it was a Jeff H she knew briefly when she was at Universal?

SelmaClue
08-14-2008, 10:58 AM

Jeff H is correct.

worriedmom
08-14-2008, 10:59 AM

I think that maybe Caylee's father is the marine named H. If you look on his myspace page, he lists Caylee as one of his heroes, and says something along the lines of "I wish I were with you, honey. . . " He and Casey seem to have known each other for many years (unlike JP or Ricardo who, from web evidence, seem to have come into her life more recently), and Casey writes to him on July 14th that he's her best friend. Also, he has a friend (or I suspect, maybe sister) named "Carree" (note the spelling), who has made her myspace page private, BUT, on the front page it says she's mad and that "Casey Anthony should bring her daughter Caylee home". In addition, Carree (note the spelling) writes to the Marine H(I'm not listing the first name for privacy sake, the last name was clearly in the photobucket picture on his uniform) on July 20th that "I'm praying for you and the Anthonys" -- why would she be praying for him in the same breath as the Anthony's?? If he were Caylee's daddy. (My other thought is that maybe the spelling of Caylee's name is a tribute not to Lee, but to her paternal aunt . . .)

impatientredhead
08-14-2008, 12:39 PM

He was one of the two people she supposedly told that Caylee was missing.

cjm11
08-14-2008, 01:27 PM

I think that maybe Caylee's father is the marine named H. If you look on his myspace page, he lists Caylee as one of his heroes, and says something along the lines of "I wish I were with you, honey. . . " He and Casey seem to have known each other for many years (unlike JP or Ricardo who, from web evidence, seem to have come into her life more recently), and Casey writes to him on July 14th that he's her best friend. Also, he has a friend (or I suspect, maybe sister) named "Carree" (note the spelling), who has made her myspace page private, BUT, on the front page it says she's mad and that "Casey Anthony should bring her daughter Caylee home". In addition, Carree (note the spelling) writes to the Marine H (I'm not listing the first name for privacy sake, the last name was clearly in the photobucket picture on his uniform) on July 20th that "I'm praying for you and the Anthonys" -- why would she be praying for him in the same breath as the Anthony's?? If he were Caylee's daddy. (My other thought is that maybe the spelling of Caylee's name is a tribute not to Lee, but to her paternal aunt . . .)

This makes sense and H sounds like H. Do we know if Marine H first name is or close to Jeff?

Patience
08-14-2008, 02:09 PM

Jeff
http://a638.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/m_371691977656256ab7667f68b3e95655.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=20346194)http://x.myspacecdn.com/modules/common/static/img/clear.gif"Caylee Anthony we are praying for you"

Male
23 years old
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States

Last Login:12/08/2008
View My: Pics (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=20346194) | Videos (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=20346194&n=20346194&MyToken=ac401bf6-df53-46d0-ab47-89bbb0c7c424)

Patience
08-14-2008, 02:14 PM
This makes sense and Hsounds like H. Do we know if Marine Hawkins first name is or close to Jeff?

I believe the marine's name is Jeremy.

Casey claimed that a Jeff H worked at Universal (Kodak?).

worriedmom
08-15-2008, 10:03 AM
I think we're talking about three different people here, actually.

There is Jeff H, listed by Casey as someone who worked with her at Universal. This guy exists on her myspace page as a friend.

There is Mark H (not Jeremy or Jeff), and you can find him on myspace and facebook as well. He was also a friend of casey's and their comments between them on his myspace page go way back. I think this is the guy in the marine uniform, and his has intersting comments about Caylee.

Then there is ALSO a Jeremy (last name unknown). I've seen his myspace page as well. He seems to be a good friend of Lee's. There is some speculation that he is related to Lauren. (Mark also knows Lauren).

I think it could matter who Caylee's father is. For one, I don't believe Casey for a second when she says that the father didn't know. I can't imagine her not telling. But also, if there is ANY chance that this baby is alive, I think it would make sense to look at who ELSE may have a connection to the child. Who might Casey have given her too. Either Casey killed her, and is a monster, or she gave her away to someone she knows would give her a good home, and was not worried because she knew she was safe. I know that the former is a more realistic possibility, but what if her cell phone pings were at the Orlando Airport not because she was dumping the body (really, woudl she have know that there were sinkholes there?) or maybe she was handing her off to someone . . .

Paladine
08-16-2008, 01:07 PM
This Padilla seems quite ...a few links, for your perusal...

Quote:
"In recent weeks, the Kevin J for Mayor Campaign has learned that Mayoral candidate Leonard Padilla traveled to Phoenix muckraking information in an effort to discredit Kevin Johnson. This is an unfortunate case of inflammatory, ugly politics on the part of Mr.
Padilla. We're disheartened that Mr. Padilla has, instead of focusing on the issues that are most important to voters and this city, resorted to this.

"We are in the midst of evaluating our options for filing a defamation suit against Mr. Padilla as we cannot condone this type of assault on the character of Kevin Johnson. We are confident that the citizens and voters of Sacramento will see these tactics for what they are, a smear campaign designed to distract from the important city issues at hand."

http://cbs13.com/local/kevin.johnson....2.701239.html

Quote:
Sacramento Police Chief Rick Braziel has said that the girl eventually recanted and that the allegation "was absolutely unfounded" – the product of gossip among teenage girls.
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/865719.html

Quote:
Just in time for sweeps, noted Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla made a grand gesture - thumbing his nose at county officials, actually - by offering his fallow land in Natomas to the homeless.

Now, Padilla has never met a camera he didn't like, and the local TV media lapped it up. Fox40 and News10 ran straightforward stories, basically taking Padilla's offer at face value, but quoting County Supe Roger Dickinson as saying Padilla is violating a zoning ordinance.

However, channels 3 and 13 didn't give the gadfly bounty hunter a free pass.

At 6:30 Wednesday night, KCRA's Lois Hart and Dave Walker grilled Padilla in a live interview. It was great TV, classic no-nonsense Dave & Lois reporting and, frankly, about time somebody called Padilla on his grandstanding.
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/008998.html

commongrackle
08-16-2008, 01:39 PM
I know that the former is a more realistic possibility, but what if her cell phone pings were at the Orlando Airport not because she was dumping the body (really, woudl she have know that there were sinkholes there?) or maybe she was handing her off to someone . . .

She apparently was looking at information about sinkholes, according to her stumbleupon page. Not sure if she found any info on sinkholes in her area, however.

wanttohelp
08-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Only one link worked, but in my opinion the link that worked proved he is a good guy. I applaud him bringing up questioned past in government elected oficials.

This Padilla seems quite slimy...a few links, for your perusal...

Quote:
"In recent weeks, the Kevin Johnson for Mayor Campaign has learned that Mayoral candidate Leonard Padilla traveled to Phoenix muckraking information in an effort to discredit Kevin Johnson. This is an unfortunate case of inflammatory, ugly politics on the part of Mr.
Padilla. We're disheartened that Mr. Padilla has, instead of focusing on the issues that are most important to voters and this city, resorted to this.

"We are in the midst of evaluating our options for filing a defamation suit against Mr. Padilla as we cannot condone this type of assault on the character of Kevin Johnson. We are confident that the citizens and voters of Sacramento will see these tactics for what they are, a smear campaign designed to distract from the important city issues at hand."

http://cbs13.com/local/kevin.johnson....2.701239.html

Quote:
Sacramento Police Chief Rick Braziel has said that the girl eventually recanted and that the allegation "was absolutely unfounded" – the product of gossip among teenage girls.
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/865719.html

Quote:
Just in time for sweeps, noted Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla made a grand gesture - thumbing his nose at county officials, actually - by offering his fallow land in Natomas to the homeless.

Now, Padilla has never met a camera he didn't like, and the local TV media lapped it up. Fox40 and News10 ran straightforward stories, basically taking Padilla's offer at face value, but quoting County Supe Roger Dickinson as saying Padilla is violating a zoning ordinance.

However, channels 3 and 13 didn't give the gadfly bounty hunter a free pass.

At 6:30 Wednesday night, KCRA's Lois Hart and Dave Walker grilled Padilla in a live interview. It was great TV, classic no-nonsense Dave & Lois reporting and, frankly, about time somebody called Padilla on his grandstanding.
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/008998.html

AmyinTheHam
08-20-2008, 12:22 PM
On another note, Casey had been going to their house for mths, even way back in April so why was a handwritten paper found in her abandoned car with their address written on it? How odd. Could Casey not remember the address?

That struck me as VERY odd too....

manatee
08-20-2008, 12:26 PM
That struck me as VERY odd too....

it was Amy's resume, I thought.

AmyinTheHam
08-20-2008, 12:39 PM
it was a Amy's resume, I thought.

Oh, I thought it was a handwritten note. But I am betting two totally different things have been reported, note and resume...

janiekay
08-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Does anyone know where Amy is these days??? I noticed that on the day of the "flurry" of phone calls to the parents, it also said that her last call was to Amy... I also wondered how long the call was??? I couldn't find whether it was another 1 minute call or if the call lasted longer??? :waitasec: AND, if so...

Have the police brought her (Amy) in for questioning since that info was released??? I still find all the interconnection between people to be very weird...Casey used to date Ricardo, but now he is dating Amy, and they let her come to live with them after she had the fight with her mom, but before she moved in with Tony. How long have Amy and Casey been friends??? Before or after Ricardo??? :confused:

Also, it seems that Tony has taken a leave of absence!!! Nothing like standing by your gal!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she called him from jail!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe both of them are testifying against Casey for immunity...

****I reposted this on the "where are the friends and neighbors" thread!!!*****

sweetwater
08-20-2008, 02:49 PM

This has struck me as really odd, too.
Unfortunately at this point we only have Cindy's statement.
The "lying is not a criminal offense" Cindy Anthony.

janiekay
08-20-2008, 03:02 PM
But I thought one of the charges against her was lying to LE????? LOL!!!

s1rebecca
08-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Lets see Casey just turned 3 and Casey is 22? That would have made her 18 or 19 when she got pregnant. How many 18 or 19 year olds get pregnant just because they want a baby, not many. Don't slam me here, but usually they think they are in love with the person and in hopes of keeping the person they get pregnant either on purpose or by simple carless lust. So I believe they know exactly who the father is, maybe it was a married man or something and they tried to keep it secret. Only the Anthony's know the truth to that and believe me they do.

manatee
08-20-2008, 03:11 PM
This has struck me as really odd, too.
Unfortunately at this point we only have Cindy's statement.
The "lying is not a criminal offense" Cindy Anthony.

Again, it was Amy's resume not a note.

s1rebecca
08-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Why wasn't Jesse helping find Caylee if she was missing at that time? He was a police officer and someone she knew and had been engaged to. Why did he resign.

wanttohelp
08-20-2008, 05:11 PM
on markymarks myspace casey left a message saying her boyfriend was coming home and she was excited, does anyone know where he was? was thqat discussed anywhere

manatee
08-20-2008, 07:56 PM
on markymarks myspace casey left a message saying her boyfriend was coming home and she was excited, does anyone know where he was? was thqat discussed anywhere

I believe NYC

servingothers
08-24-2008, 10:00 PM
does this look like caylee?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=236396140

No resemblance.

servingothers
08-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Are they suggesting that the kidnapper/babysitter also took Casey's telephone?

This is interesting. She did say her phone is missing and to my recollection no one has found it. It has to be somewhere. Maybe someone does have it?

servingothers
08-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Does anyone know where Amy is these days??? I noticed that on the day of the "flurry" of phone calls to the parents, it also said that her last call was to Amy... I also wondered how long the call was??? I couldn't find whether it was another 1 minute call or if the call lasted longer??? :waitasec: AND, if so...

Have the police brought her (Amy) in for questioning since that info was released??? I still find all the interconnection between people to be very weird...Casey used to date Ricardo, but now he is dating Amy, and they let her come to live with them after she had the fight with her mom, but before she moved in with Tony. How long have Amy and Casey been friends??? Before or after Ricardo??? :confused:

Also, it seems that Tony has taken a leave of absence!!! Nothing like standing by your gal!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she called him from jail!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe both of them are testifying against Casey for immunity...

****I reposted this on the "where are the friends and neighbors" thread!!!*****

Can't help but wonder why Casey asked for Tony's number. Seems to me she would know exactly how to contact "her boyfriend". I know I would.

sweetwater
08-24-2008, 10:53 PM

Jeff
http://a638.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/m_371691977656256ab7667f68b3e95655.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=20346194)http://x.myspacecdn.com/modules/common/static/img/clear.gif"Caylee Anthony we are praying for you"

Male
23 years old
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States

Last Login:12/08/2008
View My: Pics (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=20346194) | Videos (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=20346194&n=20346194&MyToken=ac401bf6-df53-46d0-ab47-89bbb0c7c424)

I still don't have a name for the guy on the right; he's been in a bunch of pictures. Anybody know?

Rose Mom
08-25-2008, 07:56 AM
I still don't have a name for the guy on the right; he's been in a bunch of pictures. Anybody know?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=9366565

Is this him..... "Alex"

mrskub
08-25-2008, 02:06 PM
He is listed as "cory" on the MySpace pics. Click on pics, then on "Roxyz wit my peeps"

LookingForThe Truth
08-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Quick Notes From Ryan P's Interview With Capt. Mellich:

Casey refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

Ryan lives & attends school in Jacksonville, but his parents live in Orlando.

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy Anthony called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning Casey was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated Casey told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated.

Casey never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

Casey told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
He was confronted by Cindy about Casey telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from Casey was NOT true.
Casey would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy Anthony called him & told him not to talk to Casey anymore because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to Casey as a Sociopath.

Casey borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

Casey mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to Casey as being "kinda a hard ass" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

Transcript of conversation with LE:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

EastSideOfSaddness
08-25-2008, 07:50 PM

To be fair, they only met the last week in May. If I was dating a guy and all this happened in such a short period of time I would act the same way. You barely know someone in that short of a time frame.

I would not want to talk with media at all & you bet I would want as far away from this situation as possible after cooperating with LE.

yanknrebel
08-26-2008, 09:17 AM
Quick Notes From Ryan P's Interview With Capt. Mellich:

Casey refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy Anthony called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning Casey was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated Casey told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated.

Casey never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

Casey told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
He was confronted by Cindy about Casey telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from Casey was NOT true.
Casey would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy Anthony called him & told him not to talk to Casey anymore because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to Casey as a Sociopath.

Casey borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

Casey mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to Casey as being "kinda a hard ass" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

Ok I read just the first set of documents last night of the 400 that were released to the public. Towards the end of the first set the LE was asking Casey who Caylee's FATHER is? She states that she has known him since she was 5 or 6 years of age, that both of their families are friends. Now this is what Casey said, after the le has told her all that she has said so far is a lie. He told her to stop lying and so supposedly THIS info is the truth. Now I did not know who this person was that she had known since she was about age 5 or 6. This has to be RYAN. Did anyone else read this? I know it was late but this really jumped out at me. I read it several times. Also I have said all along I think Caylee looks alot like Lauren Gibbs, the friend that was the very first baby sitter of Caylee. I have asked if anyone knows if Lauren has a grown brother. I suspect he may be the father of Caylee. I thought someone on here told me JP was her brother. They have different last names, so just not sure. I sure wish they would drag JP , Ricardo and Ryan in for dna testing to see if either of these men are the father. I have a strong suspicion that Casey gave Caylee tot he birth father or to the family of the birthfather. She did not want Caylee, but her mother Cindy did. Cindy was threatening to take custody of Caylee away from Casey. Casey has to always call the shots and I think this is the ultimate Gotcha to Cindy. Remove Caylee so that Cindy can never get her hands on Caylee. I think Casey has always been jealous of her mother's love (Cindy) for Caylee. I think Cindy has thought and rightfully so, more of herself as Caylee's mother, as she appeared to be the main caretaker of the child.

yanknrebel

TLS51
08-26-2008, 10:01 AM
I so think that there needs to be some DNA testing done of these 3 young men in regards to Caylee's Paternity. I have heard that at least 2 of these guys are 'longtime' friends not only with Casey, but with family connections.

Lorakai
08-27-2008, 11:06 PM
July 23rd, 2008 a tip was called in by Wanda D W who said she, and her 13 yr old son , were boarding an AirTran flight 862 from Orlando to Georgia on July 2, 2008 when they met Caylee who was interested in the dog they were carrying on board. Detectives met with Mrs. W. and interviewed her and her son who gave detailed statements to the sighting of Caylee. Wanda and her son completed a sketch for detectives. The last stored date of the surveillance video from the Orlando Airport was erased from the tape, which was July 8th, 2008. W and her son remember the girl saying her name was Caylee Marie Antony, when asked how old she was she put up three fingers and adjusted them to two. They recall her wearing blue "crocs" and said that the adult female who was with her did not act like a parent. According to the flight manifest two children were scheduled to board that flight, they were AnnaBell . May 1, 2007 said to be seated in the lap, and 7 year oold. Wery recalls she thinks they were sitting in rows 10 or 11. This information was forwarded to to FBI for investigation.

Mr. Crisp
June 19, 2008 Casey calls Mr. C who says Casey was looking for an apartment for her boyfriend TL. Crisp met with both Casey and TL who seemed anxious to get out of his lease. They filed out a contract form. Mr. C called Casey later in the week, and Casey appeared to pushing the club Fusian on him.

janiekay
08-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Where did you get this info from???

redtailhawk
08-29-2008, 11:36 PM
When I look at the pics of JP and the pics of Caylee wearing the ball cap and holding the baby doll she really favors him. It's when she is making that "what you talking about willis?" face...there is another pic where she is making a little quirky face and I see JP there.

Time will tell eh?

kaykakes
08-31-2008, 11:17 AM
I don't think Casey even knows for sure who the father is.

seagull65
08-31-2008, 12:35 PM
I think Caylee looks the most like JP, too, whether there's actually any connection or purely coincidence. If he were the child's father (again, purely theoretical) he might also not have any idea. Or, he might. Nice looking guy, anyway. Somewhere I saw links to some videos by him, those were interesting and creative. His pictures from the puerto rico trip were neat, I think they've all been taken down now. Did you see the picture of the "casita" at whoever's house they were staying? I wondered, is that a little girl's playhouse, or is it an actual cottage, I can't remember how big it was. Early in the case I kept wondering if Casey's friends had taken Caylee to Puerto Rico with them, to hide her there for Casey with their family, to deliver to paternal grandparents, or whatever (again, this is totally what if/speculative, not stated as fact). Anyway:

JP -- co-owner of house with Ricardo M, where Amy and Casey/Caylee had been staying.

Also, Tony L roommate should probably be on this list, what's his name, Sean? Where Casey stayed after June 9.

Also, the young woman who had expressed an interest to Casey to adopt her child, at the time Casey was pregnant. Apparently about the same age as Casey though? Kiomarie? That whole sideline story makes you wonder about a few things. I need to look for the right thread to talk about that one.

Noway
08-31-2008, 02:36 PM
I have been working on a list of whos' who and although I initially thought there was a great resemblance between JP C and Caylee, is there any proof that they knew each other 4 years ago, when she got pregnant?

She only met his roommates, Amy and Ricardo, within the last 2 years or so.

Lorakai
08-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Where did you get this info from???

From the 400pg document

janiekay
08-31-2008, 09:40 PM
I haven't finished it, so, thanks!!!

Anyone else having trouble downloading the 400 pg pdf files???

AZRiverRat
09-01-2008, 01:31 AM
Dancer"s Royale myspace......MANY of the same names keep popping up!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=73781243

Matt.....Shows up quite often too. Look at his pics. There is a pic of him and Casey.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=46577286

Snowman....In some of the party pics.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21322230

Sean...LakeVaj, same crowd.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159189365

....Same crowd again. Look at his 23rd birthday pics. Casey is posing in a flag dress with Sean.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18767246

Ive been lurking at MySpace all day LOL!

AZRiverRat
09-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Heres some interesting info about Jesus O

http://momtective.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/what-we-know-about-jesus-ortiz/

So much for that Cindy/Casey story!

imnotheonlyone
09-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Ok I read just the first set of documents last night of the 400 that were released to the public. Towards the end of the first set the LE was asking Casey who Caylee's FATHER is? She states that she has known him since she was 5 or 6 years of age, that both of their families are friends. Now this is what Casey said, after the le has told her all that she has said so far is a lie. He told her to stop lying and so supposedly THIS info is the truth. Now I did not know who this person was that she had known since she was about age 5 or 6. This has to be RYAN. Did anyone else read this? I know it was late but this really jumped out at me. I read it several times. Also I have said all along I think Caylee looks alot like Lauren G, the friend that was the very first baby sitter of Caylee. I have asked if anyone knows if Lauren has a grown brother. I suspect he may be the father of Caylee. I thought someone on here told me JP was her brother. They have different last names, so just not sure. I sure wish they would drag JP , Ricardo and Ryan in for dna testing to see if either of these men are the father. I have a strong suspicion that Casey gave Caylee tot he birth father or to the family of the birthfather. She did not want Caylee, but her mother Cindy did. Cindy was threatening to take custody of Caylee away from Casey. Casey has to always call the shots and I think this is the ultimate Gotcha to Cindy. Remove Caylee so that Cindy can never get her hands on Caylee. I think Casey has always been jealous of her mother's love (Cindy) for Caylee. I think Cindy has thought and rightfully so, more of herself as Caylee's mother, as she appeared to be the main caretaker of the child.

yanknrebel

I keep going back to this too - known him since she was 5 or 6, but her own mother doesn't know his last name? Only knows of him through an obituary? I don't believe anything Casey says, but I WOULD like to know the truth about Caylee's daddy and if he, in fact, did opt out of her life, or if he was never given the opportunity to know her.

imnotheonlyone
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=73781243

Matt.....Shows up quite often too. Look at his pics. There is a pic of him and Casey.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=46577286

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21322230

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159189365

Jing a Ling....Same crowd again. Look at his 23rd birthday pics. Casey is posing in a flag dress with Sean.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18767246

Great sleuthin! :clap: Very interesting about Dancers Royale... have you friend requested each of these?

imnotheonlyone
09-01-2008, 07:03 PM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21322230 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21322230)

Jing a Ling....Same crowd again. Look at his 23rd birthday pics. Casey is posing in a flag dress with Sean.

SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE "ABOUT ME"

So yeah whats up, Im Brandon 23 years old. I just got back from my 2nd deployment, which was about 15 months in Iraq. Right now Im just hanging out in North Carolina waiting to get orders to redeploy back to iraq at a later date. I have some of the best friends that a person could ever ask for. They are true and good at heart. These last couple of weeks have no doubt been the best couple in the longest time. I cant imagine anything going better in my life than what is already taking place. Funny how that old saying is good things come to those whom wait. I now believe that. Im thankful everyday for what I have and would never do anything to risk it.

** SNOWMAN'S TOP FRIENDS INCLUDE SEVERAL OF THE LAKE VAJ CREW & CAST IRON TATTOOS CREW **

SNOWMAN'S SCHOOLS
Colonial High School (http://schools.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=schools&schoolID=27319)
Orlando,Florida
Graduated: 2003 (http://school.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=schools.members&schoolID=27319&searchType=network&f_first_name=&InterestType=SCH-REF&f_search_criteria=27319&x=46&y=12&YearType=graduated&GradYear=2003)
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
Clubs: Automotive Club, Drinking Club

SOME OF THE COMMENTS LEFT BY CASEY ON SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE
Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM
so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do.
-later.

Mar 21, 2007 7:44 PM
stopped by the house. your parents are doing really well. thanks for my birthday present :)
hope you're well.

and i wasn't kidding about that bottle of patron. i will have your name nicely written on it, for when you return. it's long awaited, to say the least.

Mar 20, 2007 8:18 PM
i heard that there is something waiting for me at your parent's house. i'm definitely going to have to make my weekly visit to see them, and share my stories from last night.

wish you could have been here.

take care. stay safe.

Mar 14, 2007 6:37 PM
a new song? stand back!
oh, and BEST GROUP, ever.
enough said.
take care love.

Mar 8, 2007 5:27 AM
so your mom, is absolutely the best, without a doubt. :)
oh, and here's my BIG idea for when you come home... cruise maybe? ♥

Mar 3, 2007 7:33 PM
i love you.
it's worth it.
don't ever forget that.

Feb 24, 2007 3:24 PM
Brandon...
i miss you. ♥

Feb 22, 2007 12:55 PM
so i got to take a nap... and had the funniest dream about you. remind me tonight to tell you about it. ;)
and i guess now, i should start calling you "boss". ha. ♥

Feb 21, 2007 12:25 PM
you absolutely .rock. my world ;) ♥

Feb 19, 2007 9:18 PM
missing my .monkey man.
hope you're feeling better.
love you babe.

Feb 17, 2007 5:08 PM
i absolutely can't wait to talk to you!!!!
miss you baby.

Feb 17, 2007 6:18 AM
♥ you :)

Feb 12, 2007 8:54 AM
we haven't gotten to talk much the last few days... just know that i'm thinking about you.

Feb 5, 2007 1:38 PM (looks like they were dating)
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/adowning04/icons/ilovemylover.gif

Feb 5, 2007 1:34 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/adowning04/icons/thsensitiveassrocking.png
you know i will ;)
haha.

Feb 5, 2007 6:35 AM
two guesses what i'm thinking about right now....
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/adowning04/icons/sex-1.gif

;)

Feb 3, 2007 8:34 PM
oh yeah. and condoms=the devil.
enough said. ;)

Feb 3, 2007 6:03 AM
i love our late-night/early-morning talks... even if i do lose hours of necessary beauty sleep :)
it's so worth it!

Feb 1, 2007 9:56 AM
seriously, you leave the best picture comments!!! ♥
i'll be waiting for your happy ass tonight.
LOVE YOU!!!!!

Feb 1, 2007 3:25 AM
you're crazy, but i love you. :)
and yes, you make me randy... like no other!

Jan 30, 2007 8:36 PM
make sure you wear tons of sunscreen! and try not to get too hot...
i don't want my snowman melting.

Jan 29, 2007 7:38 PM
i love you. it's as simple as that.

Jan 26, 2007 1:34 PM
so i've decided, i'm going to call you Bam Bam. maybe it's because of my dream... haha, maybe not ;)
either way, you are now Bam Bam.
love you hunny ♥

Jan 24, 2007 10:03 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/Shelley81/Icons/Love%20Icons/tho.jpg

Jan 24, 2007 3:53 AM
it's official.... i miss you like crazy.
i love you. ♥

Jan 22, 2007 9:50 AM
i can't wait to talk to you. it's only been 2 hours, but i'm already missing you like WHOA. i love you babe. be safe. take care. and enjoy your pictures ;)

Jan 18, 2007 7:20 PM
alright lover boy... we're going to add some of our new pictures to your page, before you leave. :)
thanks for dinner babe. at some point, we'll have to finish our game of 20 questions. good times. good times. ♥

Jan 6, 2007 1:09 PM
you have no idea how happy i was to see you get off that plane. babe, i'm so glad you're home!

Jan 2, 2007 6:39 AM
hurry up and come home, so i can start my vacation! :)

Jan 1, 2007 7:33 PM
i ♥ you!!!

Dec 25, 2006 1:29 AM
Merry Christmas love!
gosh, i wish you were here. try and keep your spirits up today, and if you get a chance, call my ass! be careful. be safe. know that i love you, and miss you terribly, and can't wait until you're home!
oh, and there is some package under my christmas tree... and it has your name on it. wonder who it's from? ;)

Dec 22, 2006 11:03 PM
alright, one. lay off the OSU cursor. i've had it for weeks.
second. i was talking about you TONS tonight, over beers with my brother & friends. can't find my ****ing cell phone though, so i'm not too thrilled. but yeah. just going to be hanging out at home tomorrow, since i'm off. counting the days til you're finally home again!
geez you little bastard. come online when i'm actually here! i waited until late for you, and you're not on. we need to set up a time again, or something. i hate missing you. boo.
take care love. can't wait to see you... soon enough! ♥

Dec 11, 2006 6:30 AM
so i missed you twice last night, well technically this morning. i was up at 2. you messaged me at 12:30. and i was up after 9, since i didn't get to sleep at all last night. saw that you were on around 5:30 or so. no worries ;) i know i'll catch ya at some point today.
hope everything is going well. and man, do i have a couple stories to tell you!!! miss you LOVER BOY!

Dec 7, 2006 8:06 AM
babe, how is it possible that we miss each other twice in one day!? i literally got back home at 10:55, and missed your ims, by a couple minutes - 8:30 your time is roughly 12:30 my time, so i'll be here.
very happy that you got your official dates, so not only can i update my countdown, but i can start preparations - yay!
looks like we'll be seeing each other in exactly a month.

Nov 21, 2006 12:47 AM
definitely let my happy ass know asap about those dates! counting the days... already, just not officially yet
i'm doing alright. just trying to work the kinks out of a few situations. nothing too extreme. planning a little *surprise* for a special someone (hint, hint). i can't wait for you to finally see the munchkin. she'll be as tall as me by the time you get here, but she probably still won't be putting a whole sentence together.
i'm all over going to busch gardens. although the new rollercoaster is quite intimidating, and i did chicken-out on my birthday, i may have to attempt it this time.
as far as the tattoo... i have a few ideas in the works. drawing up a couple things. i'll have a definite idea within the next week or so. cherry blossoms are beautiful. i think it will complete your arm very well. good stuff - and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway.
it's almost 4am here, and i really couldn't sleep. glad i came on to see your message. i was in need of a pick-me-up, and this did the job. SO happy you're doing well.

and yes, it is 5'clock somewhere, just not here either. we'll take care of that soon enough.

take care. miss you. until next time.

Nov 18, 2006 1:18 PM
well, regardless if the boys are willing to talk now or not, i know we'll all definitely get together when you're home. at least you know you've always got me
trying to figure out tattoo ideas... i want something a bit bigger than the last one, considering it's about the size of a quarter. i think you've yet to see the shamrock.
i am definitely up for a theme park day. let me know where and when, and i can probably get us tickets ahead of time. i want to spend as much time with you as possible.
i almost forgot your past relationship woes. glad i'm not the only one. i don't think we're necessarily meant to be single, but we definitely haven't come across the "right one" yet, either. you never know!
i'll be your partner in crime when you're home. we have a lot of time to make up for. ♥
and don't worry... i can't help but think about my *sexy man in uniform*

Nov 18, 2006 12:38 AM
well, you aren't the only one that hasn't really talked to anyone. cory's probably the only one that's attempted to call me in the past few months, but, you know the history with that. haha.
anyway. trying to figure out tattoo ideas. there are few people i would love to share the experience with, and well, you are most definitely one of them. as far as things here, i'm doing well. looking for a new job, trying to figure out what to do with school, and all that crazy stuff. same old. not too much has changed. my relationship history is of course repeating itself, like i should be surprised at this point. i guess i'm one of those that has yet to be lucky in love. someday.
i'm assuming everyone is doing well. i haven't heard otherwise, so i guess that's a good thing. definitely can't wait for our reunion though. i've missed my boys, definitely one in particular
L-O-V-E the new pictures. you're looking like more of a badass everyday. good stuff babe. glad you're well. we'll be throwing a few back soon enough. i have been looking forward to this for sometime, indeed. take care. miss you.

Oct 24, 2006 10:24 AM
you have ABSOLUTELY no idea how much i miss you!!!
the sooner you get home, the better. not only are we going to dinner, getting wasted, and taking tons of pictures, but we will create so many more memories to help you get through the rest of your leave. please be careful. know that you're in my heart, and my thoughts, and i just can't wait to squeeze the **** out of you!!!!

Oct 14, 2006 6:10 AM
aw, i miss you B.
can't wait to see you in Jan. i'll have to take a few days off so we can all get together. i say we even brave the cold, and hit the beach... for old times' sake
i'll make sure to send some pictures asap. you wouldn't believe how big caylee is getting.
take care of yourself hun.

Oct 3, 2006 1:23 PM
babe, don't say that. i was working the first time you called, and wasn't able to get to my phone in time. i wasn't sure if i could call that number back, that's why i haven't tried to call. and as far as today, i was getting my hair cut. i really hate that i keep missing your calls. i postponed sending my letter so i could get together some pictures from lauren's birthday, and even of the munchkin and myself. i'm always thinking about you B, and can't wait for you to come back home.

AZRiverRat
09-01-2008, 07:38 PM
SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE "ABOUT ME"

So yeah whats up, Im Brandon 23 years old. I just got back from my 2nd deployment, which was about 15 months in Iraq. Right now Im just hanging out in North Carolina waiting to get orders to redeploy back to iraq at a later date. I have some of the best friends that a person could ever ask for. They are true and good at heart. These last couple of weeks have no doubt been the best couple in the longest time. I cant imagine anything going better in my life than what is already taking place. Funny how that old saying is good things come to those whom wait. I now believe that. Im thankful everyday for what I have and would never do anything to risk it.

** SNOWMAN'S TOP FRIENDS INCLUDE SEVERAL OF THE LAKE VAJ CREW & CAST IRON TATTOOS CREW **

SNOWMAN'S SCHOOLS
Colonial High School (http://schools.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=schools&schoolID=27319)
Orlando,Florida
Graduated: 2003 (http://school.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=schools.members&schoolID=27319&searchType=network&f_first_name=&InterestType=SCH-REF&f_search_criteria=27319&x=46&y=12&YearType=graduated&GradYear=2003)
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
Clubs: Automotive Club, Drinking Club

COMMENTS LEFT BY CASEY ON SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE
Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM
so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do.
-later.

Mar 21, 2007 7:44 PM
stopped by the house. your parents are doing really well. thanks for my birthday present :)
hope you're well.

and i wasn't kidding about that bottle of patron. i will have your name nicely written on it, for when you return. it's long awaited, to say the least.

Mar 20, 2007 8:18 PM
i heard that there is something waiting for me at your parent's house. i'm definitely going to have to make my weekly visit to see them, and share my stories from last night.

wish you could have been here.

take care. stay safe.

Mar 14, 2007 6:37 PM
a new song? stand back!
oh, and BEST GROUP, ever.
enough said.
take care love.

Mar 8, 2007 5:27 AM
so your mom, is absolutely the best, without a doubt. :)
oh, and here's my BIG idea for when you come home... cruise maybe? ♥

Mar 3, 2007 7:33 PM
i love you.
it's worth it.
don't ever forget that.

Feb 24, 2007 3:24 PM
Brandon...
i miss you. ♥

Feb 22, 2007 12:55 PM
so i got to take a nap... and had the funniest dream about you. remind me tonight to tell you about it. ;)
and i guess now, i should start calling you "boss". ha. ♥

Feb 21, 2007 12:25 PM
you absolutely .rock. my world ;) ♥

Feb 19, 2007 9:18 PM
missing my .monkey man.
hope you're feeling better.
love you babe.

Feb 17, 2007 5:08 PM
i absolutely can't wait to talk to you!!!!
miss you baby.

Feb 17, 2007 6:18 AM
♥ you :)

Feb 12, 2007 8:54 AM
we haven't gotten to talk much the last few days... just know that i'm thinking about you.

Feb 5, 2007 1:38 PM (looks like they were dating)
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/adowning04/icons/ilovemylover.gif

Feb 5, 2007 1:34 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/adowning04/icons/thsensitiveassrocking.png
you know i will ;)
haha.

Feb 5, 2007 6:35 AM

two guesses what i'm thinking about right now....

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/adowning04/icons/sex-1.gif

;)

OMG! His page was set to private so I had no idea these comments were there!

EXCELLENT FIND!:woohoo:

imnotheonlyone
09-01-2008, 07:40 PM
OMG! His page was set to private so I had no idea these comments were there!

EXCELLENT FIND!:woohoo:

I'm still posting..... the comments get better and better the farther I go back -

AZRiverRat
09-01-2008, 07:41 PM
She sounds so much different in those posts! Almost human even!
Is there any mention of him in the 400 page docs?

imnotheonlyone
09-01-2008, 08:22 PM
She sounds so much different in those posts! Almost human even!
Is there any mention of him in the 400 page docs?

I don't recall any mention of him - his last name is listed in one of the comments left on his space (I know we can't post last names)....

Now I have to go back to the timeline...when was she dating Jesse???

Oakley
09-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Great find!!! Please tell how you saw all this if his profile is set to private???

imnotheonlyone
09-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Great find!!! Please tell how you saw all this if his profile is set to private???

I befriended him (fake account)

Oakley
09-01-2008, 09:26 PM
I befriended him (fake account)

Brilliant!

ZooKeeper
09-01-2008, 10:08 PM
So, now we have started to lie and deceive people in order to obtain any information we feel we should have even at the expense of someone who has requested his info be private. I'm sorry, I just don't feel like this is good policy...........of course it's JMHO

unsaid
09-01-2008, 10:15 PM
So, now we have started to lie and deceive people in order to obtain any information we feel we should have even at the expense of someone who has requested his info be private. I'm sorry, I just don't feel like this is good policy...........of course it's JMHO

On myspace though, it's not a really big deal. People have thousands of "friends" that they don't even know or intend to know or communicate with. Its SOP for young people on myspace.

Lorakai
09-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Casey's facebook friends are two Gonzalez,.. has anyone ever looked into them? Per the Sawgrass apt. form filled out by H Garcia, Z Gonzale had a child by the name of Michelle.

Also, I thought odd Casey has another friend on facebook with the last name Franck...

According to the 400pg docs Lee's email said Z had a sister named Samantha, and Z had a father named Victor. Z's mother is a Gloria.

Investigators in the docs showed two Z's last name Rosado alias of ZG

imnotheonlyone
09-01-2008, 11:33 PM

I am a Guardian Ad Litem and use a fake account for investigation - hey, if someone wants to befriend me, that's their deal - it takes as long to delete me as it did to add me :)

Laneymae
09-02-2008, 08:55 AM
Caylee Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Cindy Anthony
George Anthony
Lee Anthony

Grandpa [ Cindy's father who is in elderly facility]
Amy Huizenga
Carlos Podvillo
Kristina
Ricardo Morales
Mallory
Jessie Grund
Troy
Fuzzy Red Balloons
Fusion Ultra Lounge
Jeff Hopkins
Tony Lazzarro
Patrick Bourgeois
Frank Bourgeois
Mike Walker
Nancy Grace
Geraldo
Amscot lot
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez
Zenaida Gonzalez Ortiz [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. Ortiz Marque [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

Chris Stutz
Christine Chester

if anybody finda any more please add to this list.
this is to join some people and places in a generic fashion.just things that we have learned so far.

Is Kristina KC?

RhondaIL
09-02-2008, 09:35 PM
I was not sure where to post this. If this is not the correct thread, maybe someone could direct me. TIA

I found this while wandering through youtube. Someone took a lot of time and did a beautiful job of putting this together. It contains a lot of pics of Caylee I have never seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

Lorakai
09-02-2008, 10:34 PM
According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

(I have included abbreviations to use on WS)

I could use some help filling in the blanks or corrections of this list.

My eyes are playing tricks on me now! Been working on it for a few hours.

The ones left blank may not have been released in the doc, but are possible witnesses. Either that, or I just haven't gotten to it yet... ty

Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing 3yr old

Casey Marie Anthony
Mother of missing Caylee 3yr old

(GA) George Anthony
Father of Casey, Grandfather to Caylee

(CA) Cindy Anthony
Mother of Casey, Grandmother to Caylee

(LA) Lee Anthony
Brother to Casey, Uncle to Caylee

(JB) Attorney Baez
Defense Atty for Casey Anthony

(AM) Amanda Macklin
Sawgrass Apartments Office Manager

(HG) Harry L. Garcia
Leasing Agent on 6/17/08 ZG Sawgrass Apt. Application

(SO) Stacey Arrington Oaks
Tenant of #210 at Sawgrass

(JO) Joseph Oaks

(DT) Dave Turner
Maintenance man at Sawgrass

(LT) Leonardo Turtora
Universal Studios assisting Investigator

(RB) Rosanna Bonilla
Lives at the address Casey gave to police as a possible location of Zenaida Gonzalez
Neighbor to Ricardo Morales

(TL) Anthony M. Lazarro
Boyfriend of Casey Anthony. Casey worked with TL managing the "shot girls" of Fusian Ultra Lounge for him. Disc Jockey at Fusian Ultra Lounge. Full Sail student.

(AH) Amy J. Huizenga
Friend to Casey Anthony. Casey was to be roomies with Amy till Casey stole about $1000 from Amy who revealed the deceptive behavior of Casey. Says Casey lies a lot. Girlfriend of Ricardo Morales. Roomies of J.P. Chatt and Morales. Went to Puerto Rico with them, while Casey borrowed Amy's car, helped Cindy find Casey who had been missing for a month.

(RM) Ricardo Morales
Ex-boyfriend, now friend to Casey Anthony

(JPC) J.P. Chatt
Friend of Casey's and Amy's, lived with Ricardo

(JG) Jessie Grund
Ex-boyfriend, Ex-fiance', Acted as father to Caylee

(CH) Roy Clinton House
a.k.a. Clint House -roommate of Tony Lazzaro

(KMC) Kristina Marie Chester
Close friend to the Anthony family and Casey

(ZFG) Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
TBD

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez
Suspect in kidnapping named by and according to Casey Anthony
Lives in Kissimmee, Motel 6 goes by the name Beba on myspace
Came forward in a media interview as "not that Zenaida"
Questioned by Law Enforcement

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez
Mother of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez
Sister to Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(VG) Victor Gonzalez
Stepfather of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado
Named by Law Enforcement a.k.a. Zenaida Gonzalez

(CR) Carmelo Rosado

(RF) Raquell Farrell
Roommate of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(JR) Jennifer Rosa

(RP) Ryan Pasley
Friend of Casey Anthony

(KJTC) Kiomarie J Torres Cruz
Old friend of Casey Anthony

(BB) Brian Burner
Neighbor to the Anthony's home, lent Casey a shovel during the time in question.

(DC) Danny Colamarino
Tattoo parlor owner. Tattoo artist, questioned by LE. Casey was a customer in his shop.

(MK) Maria Kishh
Clint's girlfriend, aquaintance of Casey Anthony

(JD) Jonathan Daly
Tattoo artist, long time friend of Casey Anthony
Claims Casey revealed that in July Ricardo Moralez was her boyfriend per Casey
Claims Casey said Caylee's father was in the military par Casey
Claims Caylee was conceived from a one night stand per Casey

(SD) Sean Daly
Aquaintance of Casey Anthony

(AD) Annie Downing
Friend to Sean Daly, claims Casey and Caylee spent the night at Ricardo Moralez's place in June. Also states Sean received a phone call from Casey's cell on July 16th, 2008

(MH) Mark Hawkins
In the military, active duty stationed in Cali. was communicating almost daily with Casey
Said Casey told him she was going to make a trip to Cali
Said Casey needed to tell him something and wasn't sure how he would react

(AMC) Ann Marie Chase
Mother of Mark Hawkins last saw Casey at Target on July 10th, 2008

(BW) Bobby Lee Williams
Tattoo artist, completed Casey's Bella Vida" tattoo on shoulder, last saw Casey on July 15th, 2008
His boss is Danny Colamarino, Casey scheduled another appointment for July 19, 2008

(CW) Charles Lance White
Knows Casey from the tattoo parlor where he was training Sean Daly how to do piercings
Claims Casey never brought Caylee into the shop

(MC) Matthew Allen Crisp
Friend of Casey, showed Tony Lazzaro and Casey an Apartment at Casey's request
Says he met both and filled out a contract form, Caylee was not present at the time

(DLA) Danielle E. Lucey-Austin
Manager at Chuck E. Cheese. Turned over a VHS tape of the entrance for July 15th, 2008
Possible sighting of Caylee

(ES) Eli Sleiman
Possibly sighted Caylee Anthony at Chuck E. Cheese Tuesday July 15th, 2008 near the Telephone Game. He said the little girl was located in the middle towards the rear ofthe building, she had two pony tails, seemed in good health, but did not seem happy. After seeing the local news on July 17th, 2008 he then reported he was 99.9% sure that it was Caylee Anthony.

(WDW) Wanda Denise Wery
Sighted Caylee Anthony at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008
Helped LE to create a composite sketch of the woman seen with Caylee
Turned over to the FBI for further investigation...

(NH) Nicholas Marlin Hunt
Son of Wanda Wery, conversed with Caylee at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008

(ME) Michael Erickson

(SF) Stephen Fusco

(TF) Thomas Franck
The name appears in an email received by Casey. They have not found this to be a legitamate email. A person with the last name of "Franck" is in her facebook friends list.

(TM) Tom Manley
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony who supposedly was headof events at Universal during her time of employment. (not found by LE)

(*TM) Tom Mattson
Head of events department Universal Studios was found to be Mattson.

(JL) Juliette Lewis
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony. According to Casey she worked with Juliette. Casey claims she told both Jeff Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Casey was missing (not found by LE)

(JMH) Jeffrey Michael Hopkins
This is the Jeffrey, Casey said she told about Caylee. This Jeff is the one Casey says in her handwritten statement connected her to ZFG, because she watched his son. Police questioned a Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II

(JH) Jeffrey D. Hopkins (found by LE)
Father of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims he knows all of his sons friends and does not know Casey.

(MH) Melissa Berry Hopkins
Mother of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims she knows all of her sons friends and does not know Casey.

(JHII) Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II
This is the man police were trying to find to question him. His parents were questioned instead. The parents confirmed they do not know Casey or Caylee, and Jeff D. Hopkins II cell phone was out of service.

(SB) Simon A. Birch
Johnson Wrecker man who says the smell he noticed in Casey's car was the odor of decomp. Threw the white trash bag containing a pizza with maggots over the fence of the tow yard.

(GR) Gary Calvin Ridgeway

(CS) Catherine Sanchez
Reported Casey's car to be towed from the Amscot

(NL) Nicole Lorraine Lett
Spoke with George on July 15th, 2008 to make arrangements to pick the car up at the tow yard. She directed George to Simon Birch who led George to the vehicle where the both noticed an odor.

(BC) Barbara J. Carey

(BS) Brittany Schieber

(JWS) Johnson's Wrecker Service Inc.
The tow company who towed Casey's car from the Amscot

(TG) Thomas Galaida
Came forward with information regarding an auto repair TL had towed to his shop on June 9th, 2008

(BOA) Bank of America - Apopka, FL
July 17th, 2008 tip from a Mr. Lampp who says he may have sighted Caylee Anthony in his bank. The tapes from the bank were reviewed on July 23rd, 2008 and LE found a person of interest holding a small child who resembled Caylee.LE printed a still and met with Lynn Garrett who said the person holding the child was Pat Hooper, and the child Pat was holding was her granddaughter. Both the tape and sign in sheet were placed into evidence.

(FUL) Fusian Ultra Lounge
The club that Casey was known to frequent during the time Caylee went missing

janiekay
09-03-2008, 04:19 AM
WOW! Lorakai, that is quite a list!!! My eyes are tired just from reading it!!! Nice work!

yuknomenot
09-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Outstanding Lorakai! And I thought I knew all the players in this case. One suggestion, add JB (Jose Baez) to AB for those, like me, who need a remedial key.

cjm11
09-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Outstanding work! Thank you very much!

One question, if anyone can find it, J. Hopkins on this list is listed J.D. Hopkins. IIRC on Casey's handwritten report, wasn't it J. Mark H.? Will try to look after I get my DD on the bus if no one finds it beforehand. TIA

ETA: For some reason I cannot get Page 29 on Doc 1 to download, but found a snip on another thread. It is Michael, (not Mark, my mistake) (or Dale as listed above).

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2607902#post2607902 post #105. Has anyone checked this person out?

Lorakai
09-03-2008, 02:50 PM
yes,.. you are correct,.. on the handwritten statement made by Casey it says "I met Zenaida through a mutual friend Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She has watched his son Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months to a year."

Mark Hawkins is in my list.

Leviosa
09-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Lorakai:

WOW! Thank you so much for your time, energy, and attention to detail whilst compiling this list. This is absolutely some of the finest work I've seen in years!

Be proud of yourself and your accomplishments!!

Leviosa :angel::clap: :Banane08: :blowkiss:
:rocker:

FIND'HER
09-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Ok, I done a little Sleuthing this morning.

If you go back up to The post above and it list a Thomas Franck was a person that was associated with CA facebook but could not be located..Ive come up with one name while online searching wonder if this person is the person casey was communicating with??

Full Name: Thomas C Franck Date of Birth: 09/04/1980
AKAs: Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Race: WHITE
Broward County, Florida Courts, FL

ADDRESSES

Possible Previous Address 1: HOLLYWOOD, FL 33020

Case Number: 04002930MM10A
Offense Type: Drugs
Offense Code: MXXD893136B
Offense Description: POSS CANNABIS/20 GRAMS OR LESS
Date Reported: 01/29/2004

Georgia PI
09-06-2008, 01:02 PM
You might want to add the name Jesus E. Ortiz to the list with a question mark, I think this is the person that Casey was eluding to being Caylee's Father.

He died in a car accident on May 8, 2007 in Orlando, FL.

If you search Google with his name you can find a photo, looks alot like Caylee in the face.

Just a guess, no back up to confirn.

Lorakai
09-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Hello :) Just wanted to say to all,.. yvw!

My list is what I could compile from the 400pg docs...

Well,.. it's back to work,... I'll be back on later

AmyKC
09-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi - I have been following and researching this case almost daily - on ****************s.com, Nancy Grace and on here. I came across this site the other day -go to this website and click on search - then just put in Zenaida in the first name ONLY, don't fill out anything else and then hit submit. These are the Zenaida's on probation through the Fl State Corrections - look at the very first one Zenaida H Garcia - ESP what her charges are! Her name Zenaida Hernandez Garcia is close and almost everyone on here has aliases. I would think someone like her should have at least been checked out by LE or at least let Casey see the picture - and maybe they have. Also look at the one spelled Zenayda and look at her charges as well. Although that first one really stuck with me more. Here is the site: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=991297194
and you can go to this site to find out the details of Zenaida Garcia's case- http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/dockets.asp?49AA64AD8BB88AB892AE9BAC9A6F8AB488BC8C AE648F57BD5D7957BC5C8257AD588B4DB899865D27 - looks like it was sexual abuse of a child -look through the docket, maybe even a video involved??
I know that evidence is piling up against Casey - and it def does not look good -but I also know that things are not always what they seem. I just hope they find Caylee one way or another - and give some peace to the poor family and community.

momof6
09-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Casey's facebook friends are two Gonzalez,.. has anyone ever looked into them? Per the Sawgrass apt. form filled out by H Garcia, Z Gonzale had a child by the name of Michelle.

Also, I thought odd Casey has another friend on facebook with the last name Franck...

According to the 400pg docs Lee's email said Z had a sister named Samantha, and Z had a father named Victor. Z's mother is a Gloria.

Investigators in the docs showed two Z's last name Rosado alias of ZG

If you punch in Zenaida Rosado in myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=195107289

Lives in Orlando and looks like the other one posted before she turned blond.

Lorakai
09-07-2008, 06:21 PM
ty momof6 :)

Noway
09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
We've created a Who's Who on another site (http://kimmer0178.proboards101.com/). I was not sure that it could be posted here because of the restriction on using the first and last name.

It's also been copied to this site (but we've made some additions since then), where you can view it without being a member.

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

You're welcome to take that information here too. Let me know if you find errors or inconsistencies, or if you know the answers to some of the questions posted within the list. :)

tttterri
09-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Ricardo M, from Univ of Tampa, now lives at Glenwood apt with JP and Amy. Former bf of Casey. When Casey pointed out the seniors building to LE and stated that ZG and her roomies stayed there at one time, it turned out later that the building direct across from it was the building of her ex bf Ricardo as stated in docs. Ricardo met Casey at Amys house at a party in June 07. He is not sure who she knew there, whether it was Amys roomie Lauren or a friend of Amys that worked with Lauren. He moved to Orlando in aug. Hung out with her some with mutual friends, started dating her in Feb 08,he had a birthday party at Glenwood where him,jp,and amy live now, on Feb 23. 08. Note that Ricardo stated his birthday is Jan 23 1984 although he states this about his birthday party on Feb 23 also, seems confused.

Since the breakup, Casey didnt stay over as much although they still hung out some and Caylee didnt come with her as often. He remembers this because he went to Tampa to a party at Hannah York, his friends on June 12 so he just tried to rem from there back. Ricardo said Amy had been staying there about 2 mths and that the last time he seen Casey was about 3 weeks after that last time, said he came downstairs,she was there with Amy and he saw her around 5 minutes and he left although he stated that she stayed longer. The next time he saw her was July 2 when he left the airport to go on vacation.. Casey brought Caylee with her when they started dating, and she would stay there about 4 nights a week. Caylee slept in same bed with them. Later, they agreed to quit with the dating and Casey got a new boyfriend so Ricardo saw her less often. His relationship ended middle of April and Casey went home he stated. He states Casey agreed with the breakup.

Casey kept coming over thru the month of May and then June 9 is last time he seen Caylee as it was when Casey and her spent the night there and they were still there on June 10 morning when he left at 10am. Casey didnWhen Ricardo would come home, it was late and Caylee would be put to sleep by then.Describes Caylee as an avg kid,tantrums now and then, she kissed him one or two times, just a kid kiss, on cheek, and hugs when he came home when Casey told her to. He liked Caylee. He saw good relationship between her and Casey with Casey giving her all of her bears at night,giving her juice, changing her, ect. Ricardo thinks there may have only been once that Casey left Caylee there and that was prob to run out to get something and right back while Caylee was sleeping. He is not sure that time happened but thinks he remembers it.

He thinks Casey seemed to be a good mother and that she had a loving affectionate relationship with Caylee. He noticed Casey would tell little lies about things she had done, like, if you say you had done something, then she had also, ect. She came and took care of him when he was sick once, made chicken soup. He really liked her. Casey had mentioned Zani and her mom to him as sitters a lot. Ricardo has been to Anthonys once and the parents were at work. Caylee had a bear Teddy and a doll Mama that Casey brought with her when she stayed over. There were 2 more stuffed animals also he stated. Ricardo said he came home July 15, that Casey picked up Amy, then Amy picked up the others. They came back to Glenwood and JP and Amy went to a mall. Later on, they all sit and talked about all what went down with Caseys arrest and Amys money being gone. Ricardo uses same text line as Casey when he states "from what I feel right now...." as he answers LE in one statement. Casey used same text line when she answered Lee in a jail phone call "from what I feel right now....".

Ricardo remembers Casey talking about her job at Univ., her boss Tom and her friend Juliette. He never met ZG or any of these people. He never seen Casey doing any "work" from home. Ricardo said Casey came to Tampa at a place where he was attending a wedding once and that she left same day to come back to Orlando. Ricardo met Tony one time and shook his hand wo talking to him. It was before Tony and Casey were a couple which means it wouldve been around May 24-June 9 as a guess. I might guess it was at the same party where Amy and Casey and an unknown friend went to meet Tony May 24. Ricardo's friend Lauren G is Caseys first babysitter and long time 4 yr friend that also knows JP and Amy. I believe it is possible that Lauren invited Casey to the party Ricardo met her at in Ovieda.

(Ricardo's Facebook includes some interesting friend names: Kyle N, Dave LCasey,troy b,jp,annie d, kyle g,e gonzalez from pr. The names are included here with my speculation of how they relate to the circle of friends: Annie was interviewed by LE. A Kyle called Casey on July 15, Troy knows Casey according to Facebook and LE also asked Amy about a Troy, Dave posts to Casey and goes to school at Full Sail where Tony and Clint go, JP is Ricardo's roommate and owns the apt, and the E Gonzalez from PR just sounded interesting in regard to ZG.)

The Globe Interview has Ricardo's story and some pictures of him, Casey, and Caylee playing drums.

Rumor: Link to photo with Chloroform reported to be from Ricardo's facebook and posted by someone online is. http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...doMorales1.jpg (http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj3/xglamourfairyx/RicardoMorales1.jpg)
This pic is reported as a rumor because the person who stored it has not yet verified the place they copied it from with any evidence like a screen capture which would make it less of a rumor.
http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/izbFg is link to Ricardo's exclusive sell to The Globe.

tttterri
09-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Amy H Friend and roomie of Casey
Amy H dob July 19 1984 from Plantation FL, currently residing in Orlando, and has lived in Ovieda, one Ovieda address known is on L Jessup Road and is currently empty and listed on real estate listings. It is doubted to be the same add that Amy was living with her roommates in.
Interviewed July 16, 813pm, day after Casey arrested.
Roomie of JP, Ricardo, and Casey stayed there for awhile, at Glenwood Commons apt.

Amy's former add was in Ovieda where she had a roommate Lauren (ricardos statement). Amy is into theatrics,stage productions. She also serves at Houligans. Casey has stolen her checkbook from her dash in her Toyota maroon car that Amy loaned her while Amy was on vacation to PR. Amy also thinks Casey may be responsible for the disappearance of around 400 bucks at some time that Casey and her spent a night together, about a week before Amy left for vacation. Casey told her that she, Amy, got up in her sleep and hid the money somewhere never to be found so far. Amy believed her because Amy has recollections of waking up wearing diff clothing that she did not rem going to sleep in and that occurance was around a week before the week of the 4th and that Casey didnt know about that.. Amy is an acquaintance of Troy B who is a former roomie and that Caylee loved Troy, Lauren G former roomie , JP and Ricardo also roomies at diff times.

Amy has been to Anthonys home only once, and it was for some reason such as Casey needing car tow funds. She met Casey at the same party where Ricardo did, a party a yr ago at her home in Ovieda with Lauren but she doesnt rem meeting Casey that night. Amy states that she worked away on a cruise ship for 6 mths and Casey got close with her group of friends durning that time.At the begin, she saw Casey ev other week, and when Casey started dating Ricardo, it was a couple times a week then. Her and Casey kept in touch by texting a good bit since Feb but when Casey met Tony, she seemed to drop off the earth for around 3 weeks. She states that she Amy was supposed to have already been moved in with Casey at her moms home by then but it had not happened. Casey kept telling her that George was doing landscaping, repairs things to delay the move. Casey was going to take over mortgage at Anthonys. Casey tells Amy that George is insane or crazy and that he had been cheating on mom for about 2 yrs. After about 3 weeks, Casey told her that the agreement was taken back by Cindy because of all that. When Amy and Cindy talked, Cindy denied any trouble at all with her husband and marriage.

Casey stayed with her at Glenwood from July 2 Tues-until July 5 Sat when Tony returned. Says during that week, Casey stayed right with her unless Amy was at work at H's on Bumby and 50. Amy came back from the cruise job to work at the Orl Repertory Theatre but it doesnt pay much so she works at H's.

Amy says Casey said Caylee was at Sea World for the 4th. Amy states Casey attended a party with her on 4th, and Casey met Will W. States the last time she saw Caylee that Caylee wouldnt let her put her down. Amy states that at that time, she really didnt know Casey very well. Amy states Caylee loved men, that Caylee was well behaved, and that Casey brought her over to poker and drinking parties at Glenwood and that Caylee slept thru them on the couch. Amy is amazed that Caylee could sleep thru them and rems that once she woke up and started to cry but fell back asleep right away. Amy did not approve of Caylee being there for the parties. Amy says "that's the first time I ever saw her calmed without Casey being there". Amy states Casey didnt seem to approve of drugs much except that she did smoke pot. States that Casey holds beer pretty easy wo getting too drunk.

Amy totalled her car around just before Caylee went missing and hasnt changed add or ins info from the Ovieda add yet. She used parking lot across street. She describes Casey as very fiery Italian (half) and that Casey gets very riled over trivial things but doesnt show violence, more so when drunk. Amy has met Tony just a few times and he seems like a good person. Casey told Amy her own car was in the shop.

Amy returned from PR at airport 230 on July 15 and Casey picked her up, drove her to Tonys and Amy took car and returned for the other 3 persons she was traveling with. JP, Ricardo, and the other is unknown but seemed to be a male since Amy refers to them as the boys. Amy states they all drove back to the Longwood address, which may have been meant to mean Glenwood but isnt known.

Cindy called Amy later and told her Casey was in deep trouble and she needed to find her because she might go to jail if she didnt find her. Cindy told her she hadnt seen Caylee for a mth and was almost in tears. Amy was picked up by Cindy at the mall, where Amy and JP were, around 5. Amy went to Tonys where she didnt know the apt number but found it. Cindy hid while Amy knocked and then Cindy confronted Casey. States Casey was highly po'ed and kept saying Caylee is fine, shes with the nanny, we need our space...Cindy told her to come on, that they were going to go talk and find Caylee. Cindy brought up the story about Amy moving into the house and Casey didnt speak, comment, or anything except stare straight ahead silently. Amy states that she didnt show any apologetic signs or remorse. They dropped her off at Glenwood.

Cindy called Amy July 15 around 11pm. and told her the nanny story and that Casey was with cops, and that Casey admitted writing Amys checks. Amy seen Caseys facebook change to shocked status and thought that it was too little too late.

Amy states that last time she saw Caylee was before Troys birthday June 6 and that things soured with Ricardo and Casey around that time because Casey was more into new bf Tony. Amy says Ricardo is very unemotional, ambivalent. Casey didnt like that he smoked, or that he drank too much and that Casey got really really angry over trivial things with Ricardo but would just go into another room. Amy described the relationship as super duper po'ed or really really happy for both. States she heard conv on phone from Casey talking to Tony and that those times also, that Casey would be terribly pissed. States the party Tony and Amy met at was Memorial Day weekend.

She states the party for Troy came around June 6 and Ricardo and Casey had messy breakup where they were on and off again and sleeping a lot. A big fight between them and then Casey was gone away to Tonys for the next 3 weeks. Amy says next time she saw Casey again was when Casey dropped Tony off at airport and came over that morn at 9am. NOTE: Casey DROPPED Tony off at airport, it is not stated what she was driving.

Amy stated that Casey told her she had a BOA acct with 15 thous in it and that Casey used credit cards a lot. Amy said Will W told her that Casey told him that Caylees dad died in a car accident and that she was considering going out to the place it happened and being there that day.
Amy states that Troy is Clint's brother in law, Troys sisters husband and Clint are bro in laws. Troy and his sister is from VA, and that he moved into the ovieda home when she moved out. He lives there now with his sister and her husband. Amy only rems the name zani coming up around a mth ago, around when Amy met Tony. Amy never mentions Laurens name in this statement although she was her former roommate in Ovieda.

Amys statement to LE: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...%20151-263.pdf (http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/CaseyAnthonydiscoveryPages%20151-263.pdf)

Party pics from Voyage where Casey,Amy,and Tony are seen June 6: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/sets/
There are other guys with Casey in this pic I cannot recognize.

Casey's last call on June 16 was to Amy at 740pm. The next day's first call was stated to be at 11am and no other info is given.

Casey posted this to Amy:
6-17 Casey posts to Amy at 3:15pm: cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in.
7-15 Casey posted to Amy at 4:02pm, so glad you're home.i better not see you online.life is on hold until tomorrow
7-15 Amy wrote to someone at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you? END

tttterri
09-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Gathering info on Players from another thread gone haywire and adding here.
Folks,please keep this thread neat with only info and wo discussion. Thx!
The following was posted by LookingForTheTruth:

RYAN P.
KC refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning KC was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated KC told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated.

KC never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

KC told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
He was confronted by Cindy about KC telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from KC was NOT true.
KC would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy called him & told him not to talk to KC because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to KC as a Sociopath.

KC borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

KC mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, KC's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to KC as being "kinda a hard ass" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

The 400 pages

tttterri
09-08-2008, 04:00 PM
The following was posted by LookingfortheTruth from another thread:

Kristina C.

"Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, talks with her friend, Kristina C., in this excerpt from a phone call recorded after Casey was taken to the Orange County Jail. In it, C. repeatedly tried to get information from Casey, who insists "they are blaming me for stuff I didn't do." She also keeps trying to get the number of her boyfriend Tony."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.audiogallery (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-audio-caylee-marie-missing-072508,0,237054.audiogallery)
__________________________________________________ ________________

Jailhouse Phone Call Between KC & Kristina C.

VIDEO: http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...%20From%20Jail (http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CASEYTOCINDYCALL_07252008053 8&cat=Local&title=Casey%20Calls%20Home%20From%20Jail)
__________________________________________________ _________________

Written Police Statement:
Page 44
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1 (http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1)

Gummishoe
09-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Has anyone heard of a person named Clint? As one of her Romantic partners?

Gaia713
09-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Is Jeff Hopkins one of her supposed co-workers at her non-existant job? Yes, but he left Universal in 2002 so it's unlikely they ever worked together there.

Georgia PI
09-08-2008, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=Lorakai;2607522]According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

The ones left blank may not have been released in the doc, but are possible witnesses. Either that, or I just haven't gotten to it yet... ty

Lorakai,

Did you add the missing people's data the I sent you on Private Message.

BB12
09-08-2008, 11:50 PM
http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/Welcome.html
john p chatt = JP CHATT

OWNS THE 232 home that ricardo and amy live in....works for tv stations....see bio

Cher352
09-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Has anyone heard of a person named Clint? As one of her Romantic partners?Isn't Clint the name of TonE's room mate? IIRC he did not know her before KC met TonE.

Georgia PI
09-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Yes, but he left Universal in 2002 so it's unlikely they ever worked together there.

JMH
This is the Jeffrey, Casey said she told about Caylee. This Jeff is the one Casey says in her handwritten statement connected her to ZFG, because she watched his son. Police questioned a J D H II.

Georgia PI
09-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Isn't Clint the name of TonE's room mate? IIRC he did not know her before KC met TonE.

Someone else was asking that same question, I have found no Clint mentioned in the 400 pages.

TheLoneRanger
09-09-2008, 10:38 PM
I thought someone named Sean was TonE's roomate & Clint was a friend who used to be his roomie in NY[?] Clint is in the 400pgs... something-Clinton-House... [IIRC] :)

seagull65
09-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Can someone point out who AH is in a picture, also TL? I've never been positive which ones they are in the group pictures. Thanks! Also, is the number of JP's apartment at Sawgrass #5 ? I saw that address come up under JP's father's name in online listings and wasn't sure if that was the same apartment or a different one. Also, did/does JP also live on Treasure Drive, North Bay Village, FL (is that in Orlando?). Thanks.
In PR the JPC family seem to have (or have had) addresses in Aguadilla, Isabela, Aguada, and Arecibo. Does that belong on this thread or somewhere else?

seagull65
09-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Sean was TL's roommate who was in the background adding a few words during the police interview IIRC. I think he supplied the words "because you didn't want to see her anymore", or something like that.

servingothers
09-10-2008, 12:04 AM
I do not see Carmen's name on this list. On the backwards thread it said that the cell phone was trashed by Carmen.

Somewhere I saw where the neighbor (with the shovel) had a young son named Carmen.

Tonight on NG I heard Nate mention that he and Carmen were in TonE's apartment when Caylee was there sometime and that Caylee would sometimes come to wake them up.

Please add Carmen to this list and find out who he really is and why was he staying over sometimes at TonE's. Was he also living there? Also, add TonE's roomate, Nate.

This is to the Websurfer thread on page 1 of this thread.

BB12
09-10-2008, 12:52 AM
ZANNY THE NANNY

Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One by Kathryn Lasky Excerpt - page 34: "... Zanny the Nanny ….ZANNY DUGGAN had parked a block away and begun to ..." Shadows in the Water: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book Two by Kathryn Lasky

chesterp
09-10-2008, 08:43 AM
According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing 3yr old

Casey Marie Anthony

(GA) George Anthony

(CA) Cindy Anthony

(LA) Lee Anthony

(JB) Attorney Baez

(AM) Amanda Macklin

(HG) Harry L. Garcia

(JO) Joseph Oaks

(DT) Dave Turner

(LT) Leonardo Turtora

(RB) Rosanna Bonilla
Lives at the address Casey gave to police as a possible location of Zenaida Gonzalez

(TL) Anthony M. Lazarro
Boyfriend of Casey Anthony. Casey worked with TL managing the "shot girls" of Fusian Ultra Lounge for him. Disc Jockey at Fusian Ultra Lounge. Full Sail student.

(AH) Amy J. Huizenga
Friend to Casey Anthony. Casey was to be roomies with Amy till Casey stole about $1000 from Amy who revealed the deceptive behavior of Casey. Says Casey lies a lot. Girlfriend of Ricardo Morales. Roomies of J.P. Chatt and Morales. Went to Puerto Rico with them, while Casey borrowed Amy's car, helped Cindy find Casey who had been missing for a month.

(RM) Ricardo Morales

(JPC) J.P. Chatt

(JG) Jessie Grund

(CH) Roy Clinton House

TBD

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez

(VG) Victor Gonzalez

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado

(CR) Carmelo Rosado

(RF) Raquell Farrell

(JR) Jennifer Rosa

(RP) Ryan Pasley
Friend of Casey Anthony

(BB) Brian Burner
Neighbor to the Anthony's home, lent Casey a shovel during the time in question.

(DC) Danny Colamarino
Tattoo parlor owner. Tattoo artist, questioned by LE. Casey was a customer in his shop.

(MK) Maria Kishh

(JD) Jonathan Daly

(SD) Sean Daly

(AD) Annie Downing
Friend to Sean Daly, claims Casey and Caylee spent the night at Ricardo Moralez's place in June. Also states Sean received a phone call from Casey's cell on July 16th, 2008

(MH) Mark Hawkins
In the military, active duty stationed in Cali. was communicating almost daily with Casey

(AMC) Ann Marie Chase

(BW) Bobby Lee Williams
Tattoo artist, completed Casey's Bella Vida" tattoo on shoulder, last saw Casey on July 15th, 2008
His boss is Danny Colamarino, Casey scheduled another appointment for July 19, 2008

(CW) Charles Lance White
Knows Casey from the tattoo parlor where he was training Sean Daly how to do piercings

(MC) Matthew Allen Crisp
Says he met both and filled out a contract form, Caylee was not present at the time

Manager at Chuck E. Cheese. Turned over a VHS tape of the entrance for July 15th, 2008

(ES) Eli Sleiman
Possibly sighted Caylee Anthony at Chuck E. Cheese Tuesday July 15th, 2008 near the Telephone Game. He said the little girl was located in the middle towards the rear ofthe building, she had two pony tails, seemed in good health, but did not seem happy. After seeing the local news on July 17th, 2008 he then reported he was 99.9% sure that it was Caylee Anthony.

(WDW) Wanda Denise Wery

Son of Wanda Wery, conversed with Caylee at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008

(ME) Michael Erickson

(SF) Stephen Fusco

(TF) Thomas Franck
The name appears in an email received by Casey. They have not found this to be a legitamate email. A person with the last name of "Franck" is in her facebook friends list.

(TM) Tom Manley
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony who supposedly was headof events at Universal during her time of employment. (not found by LE)

(*TM) Tom Mattson

(JL) Juliette Lewis
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony. According to Casey she worked with Juliette. Casey claims she told both Jeff Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Casey was missing (not found by LE)

This is the Jeffrey, Casey said she told about Caylee. This Jeff is the one Casey says in her handwritten statement connected her to ZFG, because she watched his son. Police questioned a Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II

Father of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims he knows all of his sons friends and does not know Casey.

Mother of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims she knows all of her sons friends and does not know Casey.

This is the man police were trying to find to question him. His parents were questioned instead. The parents confirmed they do not know Casey or Caylee, and Jeff D. Hopkins II cell phone was out of service.

(SB) Simon A. Birch
Johnson Wrecker man who says the smell he noticed in Casey's car was the odor of decomp. Threw the white trash bag containing a pizza with maggots over the fence of the tow yard.

(CS) Catherine Sanchez

Spoke with George on July 15th, 2008 to make arrangements to pick the car up at the tow yard. She directed George to Simon Birch who led George to the vehicle where the both noticed an odor.

(BC) Barbara J. Carey

(BS) Brittany Schieber

(TG) Thomas Galaida
Came forward with information regarding an auto repair TL had towed to his shop on June 9th, 2008

July 17th, 2008 tip from a Mr. Lampp who says he may have sighted Caylee Anthony in his bank. The tapes from the bank were reviewed on July 23rd, 2008 and LE found a person of interest holding a small child who resembled Caylee.LE printed a still and met with Lynn Garrett who said the person holding the child was Pat Hooper, and the child Pat was holding was her granddaughter. Both the tape and sign in sheet were placed into evidence.

First time poster...............................
During Casey's conversation with Lee in jail she asked for Tony's telephone number, in light of Tony the police officer being released of duty due to his involvment with Casey, how do we know if she wasn't asking for his number and not Tony L? Has this been brought up before?

Gummishoe
09-10-2008, 11:06 AM
(JD) Jonathan Daly

2 military men that I have read about Brandon aka Snowman and MH

Oakley
09-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Someone else was asking that same question, I have found no Clint mentioned in the 400 pages.

(CH) Roy Clinton House

Sundance
09-10-2008, 11:38 AM

(BS) [B]Brittany Schieber

From the 400 pages:
Has known Casey since she was 5 years old but stopped hanging out with her after graduation from high school. On June 9, 2008, she started getting MySpace messages inviting her to go to the club (Fusion). Continued receiving messages until June 25. On July 16, she received text message from Casey: Caylee is missing. She has been missing for the last 32 days ..." She corresponded with Casey regarding this message and Casey told her to keep an eye out for "a silver Ford Focus, 4-door. Ms. Scheiber still had the emails and copied them into a Word file. She agreed to come to the station so that the text messages could be downloaded by computer forensics.

Sundance
09-10-2008, 11:43 AM

[/QUOTE]

Ridgeway is the tow truck driver who actually went to Amscot and towed the car.

anastacia129
09-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Can someone point out who AH is in a picture, also TL? I've never been positive which ones they are in the group pictures. Thanks! Also, is the number of JP's apartment at Sawgrass #5 ? I saw that address come up under JP's father's name in online listings and wasn't sure if that was the same apartment or a different one. Also, did/does JP also live on Treasure Drive, North Bay Village, FL (is that in Orlando?). Thanks.
In PR the JPC family seem to have (or have had) addresses in Aguadilla, Isabela, Aguada, and Arecibo. Does that belong on this thread or somewhere else?

JP never lived at sawgrass. And the sawgrass apt theory was a lie anyway.

jeannebreault
09-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Can anyone point me to posts that discuss the connection between the cell phone number on ZG's Sawgrass Apts guest card and Casey's number, or the number Casey had for her.

I've looked and looked, but there's just so much!

seagull65
09-10-2008, 05:41 PM
First time poster...............................
During Casey's conversation with Lee in jail she asked for Tony's telephone number, in light of Tony the police officer being released of duty due to his involvment with Casey, how do we know if she wasn't asking for his number and not Tony L? Has this been brought up before?

good point, I always wondered why she needed to ask Lee for TL's number!

seagull65
09-10-2008, 05:44 PM
JP never lived at sawgrass. And the sawgrass apt theory was a lie anyway.

What does that mean, "the sawgrass apartment theory was a lie anyway"? What sawgrass apartment theory?
Anyway, one of the addresses that comes up under JPC father's name in public records is 232 N. Glenwood Ave, Apt 5, Orlando FL 32803, I just wanted to confirm whether that is in the Sawgrass complex, and who lived there? And are the Sawgrass apts on Glenwood. Thanks for info anyone

OK, I found it, it's not part of the Sawgrass apts, the Sawgrass apartments are on Conway. The apt under JPC's father's name on Glenwood must be the one JPC shared with RM, where CMA and Caylee stayed with RM, and AH moved in after CMA left. Thank you, I had those two streets mixed up.

BB12
09-10-2008, 08:23 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl this is a street view of 232- JP - John P. Chatt owns this--it is my understanding and Ricardo and Amy rent a portion of it from JP...see JP web site..
http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/Welcome.html
john p chatt = JP CHATT

jeannebreault
09-10-2008, 08:48 PM
good point, I always wondered why she needed to ask Lee for TL's number!
Off the top of my head, IIRC, she says something like, "...because he's my boyfriend and I want to talk to him..."

MommaShark
09-11-2008, 01:49 AM
zg's myspace is private now. Not a nice message on it either.

tttterri
09-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Photobucket pictures of Casey and Friends stored by someone not related to case. Caseys albums were deleted but these are copies.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/Nicole_LongIsland/

tttterri
09-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Derrick W aka Cassanova
states he is NOT a Player and has no relations to Casey

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/b...mer_210_tenant (http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/boards/read/5597133/Casanova_speaks_out_former_210_tenant)

Everyone has discussed this person so he is talking now.
Derrick W states he was reading on blogs about Caylee and seen his own name! He is speaking out now to clarify. His nickname is Cassonova and his real name is DW. He hasnt lived at SG for 2 yrs. He does have an entertainment company and has moved from SG as stated. He speaks of his business and states that he has had in no way anything to do with Caylees disappearance. He states he has no relations to Casey or Caylee at all. Says his business is legit. He wishes Casey would talk and that he thinks it is all sad. He says he understands all the suspicious posters on blogs because of the SG relationship. He is promoting his business on a video at this link. Note, the video headline says former 210 tenant but Sawgrass 210 is a model apt used only for showing so that is probably a mistake as to an apt number. Hope this helps those who have been searching.

irishbosoxfan
09-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Derrick W--"Cassanova"

Posted a youtube response to his being on blogs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWKl14tsDw&eurl=http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/boards/read/5597133/Casanova_speaks_out_former_210_tenant

whiteangora
09-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Does anyone know where Lee Anthony lives?
I can't find his statement on the 400 page doc.
Thanks

Sundance
09-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Does anyone know where Lee Anthony lives?
I can't find his statement on the 400 page doc.
Thanks

His hadwritten statement is in this file:

http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id3229080878.html

Lee Anthony's Handwritten Statement - Pg. 35

Sundance
09-11-2008, 07:03 PM
I do not see Carmen's name on this list. On the backwards thread it said that the cell phone was trashed by Carmen.

Somewhere I saw where the neighbor (with the shovel) had a young son named Carmen.

Tonight on NG I heard Nate mention that he and Carmen were in TonE's apartment when Caylee was there sometime and that Caylee would sometimes come to wake them up.

Please add Carmen to this list and find out who he really is and why was he staying over sometimes at TonE's. Was he also living there? Also, add TonE's roomate, Nate.

This is to the Websurfer thread on page 1 of this thread.

I thought he said Cameron, so I checked the transcript:

And I distinctly remember one time where Cameron and I -- another friend of ours -- we had fallen asleep in the living room for an afternoon nap and she had gotten Tony's drum pad that he’d given her and a set of drum sticks, and she sat there in the living room, tapping on the drum pad, just kind of chanting, "wake up, Nate, wake up, Cam," I mean just an adorable child.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

whiteangora
09-11-2008, 07:53 PM
His hadwritten statement is in this file:

http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id3229080878.html

Lee Anthony's Handwritten Statement - Pg. 35

Thanks for replying!:)

jeannebreault
09-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Photobucket pictures of Casey and Friends
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/Nicole_LongIsland/
Who is this Nicole?! The jogger who was killed in Blanchard Park was named Nicole!

BB12
09-11-2008, 10:26 PM
the first nanny name was.....

Holly Gagne

babysat Caylee for one year- interview with her on NG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtNERV8kppM&feature=related

Amberjack
09-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Not Gagnier? (Kyle)

ladytexan
09-12-2008, 12:53 AM

Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing 3yr old

Casey Marie Anthony

(GA) George Anthony

(CA) Cindy Anthony

(LA) Lee Anthony

(JB) Attorney Baez

(AM) Amanda Macklin

(HG) Harry L. Garcia

(JO) Joseph Oaks

(DT) Dave Turner

(LT) Leonardo Turtora

(RB) Rosanna Bonilla

(TL) Anthony M. Lazarro

(AH) Amy J. Huizenga

(RM) Ricardo Morales

(JPC) J.P. Chatt

(JG) Jessie Grund

(CH) Roy Clinton House

TBD

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez

(VG) Victor Gonzalez

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado

(CR) Carmelo Rosado

(RF) Raquell Farrell

(JR) Jennifer Rosa

(RP) Ryan Pasley
Friend of Casey Anthony

(BB) Brian Burner

(DC) Danny Colamarino

(MK) Maria Kishh

(JD) Jonathan Daly

(SD) Sean Daly

(AD) Annie Downing

(MH) Mark Hawkins

(AMC) Ann Marie Chase

(BW) Bobby Lee Williams

(CW) Charles Lance White

(MC) Matthew Allen Crisp

(ES) Eli Sleiman

(WDW) Wanda Denise Wery

(ME) Michael Erickson

(SF) Stephen Fusco

(TF) Thomas Franck

(TM) Tom Manley

(*TM) Tom Mattson

(JL) Juliette Lewis

(SB) Simon A. Birch

(CS) Catherine Sanchez

(BC) Barbara J. Carey

(BS) Brittany Schieber

(TG) Thomas Galaida

__________________________________________________ ______________
Thank You for this list Lorakai!

Does anyone know the approximate age of his son? Is JMH the guy LE can't find?

BB12
09-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Not Gagnier? (Kyle)

HOLLY GAGNE, ANTHONY FAMILY FRIEND: There's a lot of confusion, Larry. And, you know, I have answered the question so many times that I just say that the Casey that I knew that babysat my children and that has been in my home and we've been friends with for six years would not harm her child or be a part of her child being harmed in any way.

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=3191.600

larry king interview

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/ng.01.html

nancy grace interview with gagne

this would mean 2 cnn stations both posted the incorrect spelling.....i say it is gagne and the spelling is correct

TLS51
09-12-2008, 09:22 AM

Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing 3yr old

Casey Marie Anthony

(GA) George Anthony

(CA) Cindy Anthony

(LA) Lee Anthony

(JB) Attorney Baez

(AM) Amanda Macklin

(HG) Harry L. Garcia

(JO) Joseph Oaks

(DT) Dave Turner

(LT) Leonardo Turtora

(RB) Rosanna Bonilla

(TL) Anthony M. Lazarro

(AH) Amy J. Huizenga

(RM) Ricardo Morales

(JPC) J.P. Chatt

(JG) Jessie Grund

(CH) Roy Clinton House

TBD

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez

(VG) Victor Gonzalez

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado

(CR) Carmelo Rosado

(RF) Raquell Farrell

(JR) Jennifer Rosa

(RP) Ryan Pasley
Friend of Casey Anthony

(BB) Brian Burner

(DC) Danny Colamarino

(MK) Maria Kishh

(JD) Jonathan Daly

(SD) Sean Daly

(AD) Annie Downing

(MH) Mark Hawkins

(AMC) Ann Marie Chase

(BW) Bobby Lee Williams

(CW) Charles Lance White

(MC) Matthew Allen Crisp

(ES) Eli Sleiman

(WDW) Wanda Denise Wery

(ME) Michael Erickson

(SF) Stephen Fusco

(TF) Thomas Franck

(TM) Tom Manley

(*TM) Tom Mattson

(JL) Juliette Lewis

(SB) Simon A. Birch

(CS) Catherine Sanchez

(BC) Barbara J. Carey

(BS) Brittany Schieber

(TG) Thomas Galaida

Two names I think should be added:

Holly G - former babysitter
Kyle G - childhood friend (?)

jeannebreault
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm confused!:waitasec:

Who was Caylee's first babysitter, Holly or Lauren? How could they have both been her babysitter for ~first year? The child is only 3 and supposedly ZG was her babysitter for over a year!

We know there are lots of lies in the story, but c'mon...they need to think about what they're saying!

BB12
09-12-2008, 05:34 PM
the list is missing 2 important names

WILLIAM WATER - Laura Rose

I know you are going to have a hard time believing this but this is Casey Anthony's new BF--from June 29 to July2 they where together...while TonE was in NY and before KC spent all that time with Amy- 7/2 to 7/5.

NOTE: William Waters myspace friend is Laura..they both are friends on mypspace with KC. and Laura is friends with ZG the sawgrass ZG....I do not have Beba myspace snapshot before she went private but I am told in her top friends was Laura.

http://www.myspace.com/134960398
William Water from log at jail

http://www.myspace.com/31382150
Laura Rose

http://www.myspace.com/166182731
ZG- sawgrass ZG

Noway
09-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Might just be me but the links didn't work ... OT but my PM seems to be working now; apologies to those who tried to send PMs and thought I had on the ignore list.

Got these from via PM and they worked ... why I don't know because I think they are the same ...

http://www.myspace.com/134960398
William Water from log at jail

http://www.myspace.com/31382150
Laura Rose

http://www.myspace.com/166182731
ZG- sawgrass ZG

the_day_will_come
09-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I think Holly was a neighbor who sometimes babysat. :)

Reality Orlando
09-13-2008, 02:48 AM
It's weird. When they mentioned Jeff H in the media for the first time, I found three on Casey's Myspace page. One you could not find by searching for his whole name. You had to search for his first name within her friends. He is also on her facebook and he has not locked that account yet.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=707917422&hiq=hopkins%2Cjeff&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fq%3 Djeff%2Bhopkins%26n%3D-1%26k%3D400000000010%26sf%3Dr%26init%3Dq

The other two were only on Myspace. One was this g guy in his 30s. His background had a marijuanna leaf on it. The other was from Texas and he was in his 20s. I can't find these now. Can someone else post them?

Has there been any connection with any of these Jeff's? Does he know Zenaida or has he verified or denied any part of her story about him?

Amberjack
09-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Which one of Casey's many boyfriends/friends
would be associated with "Aerospace?"

QuietStorm
09-14-2008, 03:45 AM

Interesting. One of Jeff's friends is Raquel Rosa. Casey said Zenaida's roommates were Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa. She got her "mords wixed?"

QuietStorm
09-14-2008, 03:48 AM
Actually the woman being sued by Jesus Ortiz was named
Zenaida G-R

I think the info is on the Orange County Jail thread
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

No one knows if they are one & the same
Jesus or Zenaida...Maybe just a big coincidence.
Jesus' mother IS named Olga

From Topix.com:
The Public Records of the Orange County Clerk of Courts reveal the following information: Case # 07-CC0016198-0, a Jesus O and a Zenaida F R- type of Case- Removal of Tenant, Orlando. Case # 2007-CP 001361-0 (Probate),
a Jesus E. O, Deceased: Olga J M, Beneficiary: Jesus A. O, Personal Representative, and the attorney is Bryan W C. The Death Certificate was filed on 5/31/07. Status is Pending. Judge is Laurence Kirkwood.

ZFG married and her married name was ZFR

QuietStorm
09-14-2008, 04:10 AM
Amy H Friend and roomie of Casey
Amy H dob July 19 1984 from Plantation FL, currently residing in Orlando, and has lived in Ovieda, one Ovieda address known is on L Jessup Road and is currently empty and listed on real estate listings. It is doubted to be the same add that Amy was living with her roommates in.
Interviewed July 16, 813pm, day after Casey arrested.
Roomie of JP, Ricardo, and Casey stayed there for awhile, at Glenwood Commons apt.

Amy's former add was in Ovieda where she had a roommate Lauren (ricardos statement). Amy is into theatrics,stage productions. She also serves at Houligans. Casey has stolen her checkbook from her dash in her Toyota maroon car that Amy loaned her while Amy was on vacation to PR. Amy also thinks Casey may be responsible for the disappearance of around 400 bucks at some time that Casey and her spent a night together, about a week before Amy left for vacation. Casey told her that she, Amy, got up in her sleep and hid the money somewhere never to be found so far. Amy believed her because Amy has recollections of waking up wearing diff clothing that she did not rem going to sleep in and that occurance was around a week before the week of the 4th and that Casey didnt know about that.. Amy is an acquaintance of Troy B who is a former roomie and that Caylee loved Troy, Lauren G former roomie , JP and Ricardo also roomies at diff times.

Amy has been to Anthonys home only once, and it was for some reason such as Casey needing car tow funds. She met Casey at the same party where Ricardo did, a party a yr ago at her home in Ovieda with Lauren but she doesnt rem meeting Casey that night. Amy states that she worked away on a cruise ship for 6 mths and Casey got close with her group of friends durning that time.At the begin, she saw Casey ev other week, and when Casey started dating Ricardo, it was a couple times a week then. Her and Casey kept in touch by texting a good bit since Feb but when Casey met Tony, she seemed to drop off the earth for around 3 weeks. She states that she Amy was supposed to have already been moved in with Casey at her moms home by then but it had not happened. Casey kept telling her that George was doing landscaping, repairs things to delay the move. Casey was going to take over mortgage at Anthonys. Casey tells Amy that George is insane or crazy and that he had been cheating on mom for about 2 yrs. After about 3 weeks, Casey told her that the agreement was taken back by Cindy because of all that. When Amy and Cindy talked, Cindy denied any trouble at all with her husband and marriage.

Casey stayed with her at Glenwood from July 2 Tues-until July 5 Sat when Tony returned. Says during that week, Casey stayed right with her unless Amy was at work at H's on Bumby and 50. Amy came back from the cruise job to work at the Orl Repertory Theatre but it doesnt pay much so she works at H's.

Amy says Casey said Caylee was at Sea World for the 4th. Amy states Casey attended a party with her on 4th, and Casey met Will W. States the last time she saw Caylee that Caylee wouldnt let her put her down. Amy states that at that time, she really didnt know Casey very well. Amy states Caylee loved men, that Caylee was well behaved, and that Casey brought her over to poker and drinking parties at Glenwood and that Caylee slept thru them on the couch. Amy is amazed that Caylee could sleep thru them and rems that once she woke up and started to cry but fell back asleep right away. Amy did not approve of Caylee being there for the parties. Amy says "that's the first time I ever saw her calmed without Casey being there". Amy states Casey didnt seem to approve of drugs much except that she did smoke pot. States that Casey holds beer pretty easy wo getting too drunk.

Amy totalled her car around just before Caylee went missing and hasnt changed add or ins info from the Ovieda add yet. She used parking lot across street. She describes Casey as very fiery Italian (half) and that Casey gets very riled over trivial things but doesnt show violence, more so when drunk. Amy has met Tony just a few times and he seems like a good person. Casey told Amy her own car was in the shop.

Amy returned from PR at airport 230 on July 15 and Casey picked her up, drove her to Tonys and Amy took car and returned for the other 3 persons she was traveling with. JP, Ricardo, and the other is unknown but seemed to be a male since Amy refers to them as the boys. Amy states they all drove back to the Longwood address, which may have been meant to mean Glenwood but isnt known.

Cindy called Amy later and told her Casey was in deep trouble and she needed to find her because she might go to jail if she didnt find her. Cindy told her she hadnt seen Caylee for a mth and was almost in tears. Amy was picked up by Cindy at the mall, where Amy and JP were, around 5. Amy went to Tonys where she didnt know the apt number but found it. Cindy hid while Amy knocked and then Cindy confronted Casey. States Casey was highly po'ed and kept saying Caylee is fine, shes with the nanny, we need our space...Cindy told her to come on, that they were going to go talk and find Caylee. Cindy brought up the story about Amy moving into the house and Casey didnt speak, comment, or anything except stare straight ahead silently. Amy states that she didnt show any apologetic signs or remorse. They dropped her off at Glenwood.

Cindy called Amy July 15 around 11pm. and told her the nanny story and that Casey was with cops, and that Casey admitted writing Amys checks. Amy seen Caseys facebook change to shocked status and thought that it was too little too late.

Amy states that last time she saw Caylee was before Troys birthday June 6 and that things soured with Ricardo and Casey around that time because Casey was more into new bf Tony. Amy says Ricardo is very unemotional, ambivalent. Casey didnt like that he smoked, or that he drank too much and that Casey got really really angry over trivial things with Ricardo but would just go into another room. Amy described the relationship as super duper po'ed or really really happy for both. States she heard conv on phone from Casey talking to Tony and that those times also, that Casey would be terribly pissed. States the party Tony and Amy met at was Memorial Day weekend.

She states the party for Troy came around June 6 and Ricardo and Casey had messy breakup where they were on and off again and sleeping a lot. A big fight between them and then Casey was gone away to Tonys for the next 3 weeks. Amy says next time she saw Casey again was when Casey dropped Tony off at airport and came over that morn at 9am. NOTE: Casey DROPPED Tony off at airport, it is not stated what she was driving.

Amy stated that Casey told her she had a BOA acct with 15 thous in it and that Casey used credit cards a lot. Amy said Will W told her that Casey told him that Caylees dad died in a car accident and that she was considering going out to the place it happened and being there that day.
Amy states that Troy is Clint's brother in law, Troys sisters husband and Clint are bro in laws. Troy and his sister is from VA, and that he moved into the ovieda home when she moved out. He lives there now with his sister and her husband. Amy only rems the name zani coming up around a mth ago, around when Amy met Tony. Amy never mentions Laurens name in this statement although she was her former roommate in Ovieda.

Amys statement to LE: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...%20151-263.pdf (http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/CaseyAnthonydiscoveryPages%20151-263.pdf)

Party pics from Voyage where Casey,Amy,and Tony are seen June 6: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/sets/
There are other guys with Casey in this pic I cannot recognize.

Casey's last call on June 16 was to Amy at 740pm. The next day's first call was stated to be at 11am and no other info is given.

Casey posted this to Amy:
6-17 Casey posts to Amy at 3:15pm: cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in.
7-15 Casey posted to Amy at 4:02pm, so glad you're home.i better not see you online.life is on hold until tomorrow
7-15 Amy wrote to someone at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you? END
I wonder if Casey used chloroform on Amy when she stole the original 400 bucks!

Pink Panther
09-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Interesting. One of Jeff's friends is Raquel Rosa. Casey said Zenaida's roommates were Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa. She got her "mords wixed?"

This is interesting...I think that maybe, she sometimes combines names that the she knows...Here is her High School class list:

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#T

There is a Raquel Rosa on the list. There is also a James Ferell...

A lot of the names and people that we seem to be encountering come straight back to her High School alumni.

guideposts
09-14-2008, 08:53 AM
This is interesting...I think that maybe, she sometimes combines names that the she knows...Here is her High School class list:

There is a Raquel Rosa on the list. There is also a James Ferell...

A lot of the names and people that we seem to be encountering come straight back to her High School alumni.

There is also a classmate with the first name Zenaida, and several people with the last names of Hernandez & Gonzales.

tttterri
09-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Has there been any connection with any of these Jeff's? Does he know Zenaida or has he verified or denied any part of her story about him? If you will read Jesse G statement to LE, you will find yet another JEFF. That one is in the LE docs and is very curious that JG had a friend named Jeff that talked to a deputy on Caseys phone that very night.

AutomaticAuttie
09-14-2008, 01:05 PM
If you will read Jesse G statement to LE, you will find yet another JEFF. That one is in the LE docs and is very curious that JG had a friend named Jeff that talked to a deputy on Caseys phone that very night.

If you go JG's dads myspace there is a Jeff in his top 4 friends!

Pink Panther
09-14-2008, 07:17 PM
There is also a classmate with the first name Zenaida, and several people with the last names of Hernandez & Gonzales.

Please give a last-name initial to this Zenaida! I searched the alumni list and found no such thing...Very interested if I've missed it!

Noway
09-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Please give a last-name initial to this Zenaida! I searched the alumni list and found no such thing...Very interested if I've missed it!

Look in As.

I just searched for 'zen' and found it.

Pink Panther
09-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Look in As.

I just searched for 'zen' and found it.

I've looked in the As and I still don't see it. Are you looking at the same link/same year? If not, can you please post where you are looking! Thanks. : )

Noway
09-14-2008, 07:42 PM
I've looked in the As and I still don't see it. Are you looking at the same link/same year? If not, can you please post where you are looking! Thanks. : )

Up thread there was a link to Casey Anthony's class ... I saved the document and am looking at that.

Pink Panther
09-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Yes. Guideposts is right. It's right there in the "A"s of all places! Please forgive me and excuse my ignorance! WE think that it is such a strange name but it really isn't, is it!???

imnotheonlyone
09-15-2008, 10:55 AM
If you will read Jesse G statement to LE, you will find yet another JEFF. That one is in the LE docs and is very curious that JG had a friend named Jeff that talked to a deputy on Caseys phone that very night.

This has bugged me since reading the 400 page document. Jeff called Jesse and said that he had received a call from LE on CASEY'S CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ks1
09-15-2008, 11:33 AM
Thought this was interesting on Beba's (ZG) myspace:
Beba still living *****es your life could I mean will be worst you will see

That sounds like a threat to someone to me, logged on 9/14

tttterri
09-15-2008, 03:54 PM
This has bugged me since reading the 400 page document. Jeff called Jesse and said that he had received a call from LE on CASEY'S CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if he is the fired cop who was a friend of Jesses?

I am looking to find more info on Lee A. who is also a friend of Jesses.

k8e_r
09-15-2008, 07:29 PM
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1066864950&pub=2309869772
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=576595983
Odd coincidence.

sadieMA
09-15-2008, 10:26 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846 is this the guy who visited KC in jail Patrick Bourgeois? If this is a duplicate let me know.

Capri
09-15-2008, 10:31 PM
I wonder if he is the fired cop who was a friend of Jesses?

The Fired cop is Tony R.

Georgia PI
09-16-2008, 07:42 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846 is this the guy who visited KC in jail Patrick Bourgeois? If this is a duplicate let me know.

Patrick B
is a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on July 24(?) Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

BB12
09-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Patrick B
is a man who claimed to attend high school with Casey. Visited her in jail on July 24(?) Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

PATRICK NOR FRANK are listed as classmates

fyi- both names where on th visiting list at jail
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

Patrick B. - http://www.myspace.com/41823846

Noway
09-17-2008, 01:00 AM
I went to different class years too ... couldn't find anyone with that last name (B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _)

Alcestic
09-17-2008, 01:21 AM
I am very curious as who this Patrick guy is? Why would he go there? Is this a way of sending information to her with this visit even if it seems it makes no sense, is this "code" as well?

Lake Erie Princess
09-17-2008, 01:27 AM
I wonder if he is the fired cop who was a friend of Jesses?

Isn't this Jeff the guy Casey went to school with, called out of the blue for some weird reason ? Yes, LE did contact him.

Lake Erie Princess
09-17-2008, 01:29 AM

This is Jr., his son. The Dad went to see her ??

Noway
09-17-2008, 12:14 PM
What I find odd about JH is that Casey said he had middle name of M but the one they intereviewed has middle name D.

What I figured is that Casey remembered him from high school but got the middle names confused because the end sound is alike.

Was this addressed at all? The difference in the names, I mean.

As far as PB and FB, it does interest me as to who they are, since I could not find anyone with that last name listed as graduate of the high school Casey went too. Of course, he could have attended the high school and graduated from another ...

Sara Barracuda
09-17-2008, 12:23 PM
Sorry if this has been asked b4, but I can't find it..... what/who is IIRC?

Thanks - Sara :blowkiss:

maza
09-17-2008, 12:31 PM
i think it means "If I Recall Correctly"

Chesapeake
09-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Sorry if this has been asked b4, but I can't find it..... what/who is IIRC?

Thanks - Sara :blowkiss:

here you go:)
http://www.muller-godschalk.com/acronyms.html

Sara Barracuda
09-17-2008, 02:06 PM
TY maza & Chesapeake!

silvercoins
09-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Patrick B

On his MySpace site he has The NEW and IMPROVED P Caylee, we miss you and to the Anthony's, stay strong so he might have more to do with Casey then she let on ..??

Must mean 'The New and Improved Patrick" Also has "Live your Life through Christ"

JMOO

greeneyz
09-18-2008, 12:19 AM
Found this on one of Jesus' friends pages: Was posted by a ~SuSu~ (Her profile is private)

http://www.myspace.com/flipstelo

Jul 18, 2008 1:55 PM

OMG yes! it is crazy... I thought she might have been going insane and then I hear the news... It's sad man, my kids are my life, and if anything was to happen to them i would seriously end up in a mental hospital cause i would go coo coo....

Sorry is this is posted allready...I wonder what she means by "I thought she might have been going insane and then I hear the news... "

greeneyz
09-18-2008, 12:26 AM
I also found this profile on Jesus' page...also set to private but her headline reads: Stephanie] Love you Case and Cays♥ praying for one beautiful baby girl ♥

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255

silvercoins
09-18-2008, 03:26 AM
This is a very good page that explains who is who in the Caylee Anthony disappearance .. A very good site to bookmark !!

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

Can't Sleep
09-18-2008, 03:39 AM
I also found this profile on Jesus' page...also set to private but her headline reads: Stephanie] Love you Case and Cays♥ praying for one beautiful baby girl ♥

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255

This is S. Kostakis (sp.) She also emailed a big quote on the Jesus O. (previously suspected bio dad of Caylee) on the UCF website here: http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/storage/paper174/news/2007/05/21/News/Ucf-Student.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719.shtml

Thinking_Out_Loud
09-18-2008, 06:14 AM

Wow, didn't catch that! I hope LE checked into that. Maybe she just uses the names of people that she meets, but created two people out of this one girl.

Noway
09-18-2008, 10:40 AM

I think Casey's class list was a treasure trove of names for her. You'll find many of the names (Rosa, Raquel, etc.) here, although not always in the combination Casey gives. There is a Z, although she has a different last name ...

BondJamesBond
09-18-2008, 11:16 AM
This is a very good page that explains who is who in the Caylee Anthony disappearance .. A very good site to bookmark !!

Wow! Thanks, silvercoins, that is a terrific summary!

Noway
09-18-2008, 11:21 AM
If you notice any names missing from the summary silvercoins posted, please let me know by PMing me here. Thanks! :)

tttterri
09-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Annie D photobucket album. Contains pics of Caylee, Lauren C, Dante, Annie, Sam H, Lee, others, oh and Puppies! Warning: It will prob be deleted or made private soon so keep your copies for your research later!

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/adowning04/?albumview=grid

Crafter
09-18-2008, 02:38 PM
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T8SDS5J7GE3OB3P18
I didn't know if this was the right place to post this. The poster from another board said these were messages from LA's myspace page before it went private between him and CA. The one interesting note that stood out to me is this reference:
Sep 19, 2006 12:37 PM
"thursday night brotha.
very exciting.:)
make sure our buddy Casanova is ready for a good time ;)"
I have not a clue...Casanova???
The only Casanova that I know of is DW, the one that made the youtube video saying he didn't know CA. Any opinions?

maza
09-18-2008, 03:20 PM

EXCELLENT site!

I was not aware there were two testimonies from the towing company:
Simon Birch and Gary Ridgeway both very detailed on this post.

4oneluv
09-18-2008, 04:17 PM
I am very curious as who this Patrick guy is? Why would he go there? Is this a way of sending information to her with this visit even if it seems it makes no sense, is this "code" as well?

Very good catch, I would like to know what roll he plays too, because I did not see him on any of the school rosters:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

4oneluv
09-18-2008, 04:19 PM
If you notice any names missing from the summary silvercoins posted, please let me know by PMing me here. Thanks! :)

There are the two cops also, Anthony R that was fired on Aug. 22, 2008 and the new cop they have not yet disclosed his name. :waitasec:

silvercoins
09-18-2008, 04:27 PM
EXCELLENT site!

I was not aware there were two testimonies from the towing company:
Simon Birch and Gary Ridgeway both very detailed on this post.

You are welcome but I didn't put the information together, NoWay on here and a couple of other people did, so we have them to Thank .. if there is anyother information or correction we are to contact NoWay to let them know of the changes that need to be done ..

It is a really great piece that I can imagine that took a long time to put into the report.
Thank You, NoWay and the other 2 that did it.

:clap::clap::clap:

Noway
09-18-2008, 04:36 PM
There are the two cops also, Anthony R that was fired on Aug. 22, 2008 and the new cop they have not yet disclosed his name. :waitasec:

Anthony is on there under Tony but I'll fix to Anthony "Tony" ... and I don't know where to put the other officer since they haven't released his name.

Modified: I put a note in Anthony "Tony" R's listing.

Noway
09-18-2008, 04:49 PM
You are welcome but I didn't put the information together, NoWay on here and a couple of other people did, so we have them to Thank .. if there is anyother information or correction we are to contact NoWay to let them know of the changes that need to be done ..

It is a really great piece that I can imagine that took a long time to put into the report.
Thank You, NoWay and the other 2 that did it.

:clap::clap::clap:

It really is an ongoing group effort. I've received lots of PMs with information I knew and lots I didn't know.

We first created the list on this site:
http://kimmer0178.proboards101.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=caylee&thread=359&page=1

You have to register there to read it, so when Lav brought it over to her site, I started incuding hers when I talked about it because you can just read without becoming a member, which does appeal to some people.

I'm including Kimmer's because there is a lot of information there too and it's in a more organized fashion, which appeals to that side of me. :)

There is now a method to my madness on updating, so it's safe to say that if it's on my PC, then it's on Kimmer's and Lavanda's. I try to put the updates in blue so if you've read yesterday, and you see that updates were made to day, you can just skim through to the blue. BUT ... if I make several updates within a day or two, I leave it all updates blue just in case a "regular" reader hasn't had a chance to get there yet.

4oneluv
09-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Anthony is on there under Tony but I'll fix to Anthony "Tony" ... and I don't know where to put the other officer since they haven't released his name.

Modified: I put a note in Anthony "Tony" R's listing.

oops my bad! Thanks :bang:

Oakley
09-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Wow - look at this one (from KC to LA):

Jun 18, 2006 10:44 AM
"haha you're going to hell.
it's alright though. i'll meet you there. i've got a first class ticket with my name written ALL over it.

I didn't know if this was the right place to post this. The poster from another board said these were messages from LA's myspace page before it went private between him and CA. The one interesting note that stood out to me is this reference:
"thursday night brotha.
The only Casanova that I know of is DW, the one that made the youtube video saying he didn't know CA. Any opinions?

guideposts
09-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Ignore. Question to me was already answered.

guideposts
09-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Very good catch, I would like to know what roll he plays too, because I did not see him on any of the school rosters:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

When you listen to the tape he says...
"PB This is Patrick B......., do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely"

I don't think Patrick went to high school with Casey. I think he went to Liberty High School in Orlando. It's a Christian school. I think they knew each other through a mutual friend, MW. Patrick's roll in this is that he went to the jail with his father, Frank, to try to minister to her. That's my take on it, anyway.

Sayruh
09-21-2008, 10:35 PM
I read that the police interviewed the wrong JDH and his parents, and that the real JH's middle name is Micheal

Recovering-Lurker
09-22-2008, 04:36 PM
"thursday night brotha.

I saw that too. Could be a coincidence, but it is weird.

Noway
09-22-2008, 10:04 PM
I read that the police interviewed the wrong JDH and his parents, and that the real JH's middle name is Micheal

In the 400+ discovery pages, Casey says D Michael H as the name. The man the police interviewed was M Dale H II. But no such person with middle name Michael was found.

I'm not sure that the police intereviewed the wrong person so much as Casey gave the wrong name. :waitasec:

maza
09-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Are there 2 Tony's? Is the TonE that is used in many threads the same person as Tony Lazarro, or TL?

BobbieBu
09-23-2008, 04:12 PM

Not sure if anyone has seen this one yet or not. But of course like all it's private.

Noway
09-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Are there 2 Tony's? Is the TonE that is used in many threads the same person as Tony Lazarro, or TL?

Anthony "Tony" L was Casey's BF (don't know if he still is, since I read that his MySpace page now says 'single').

Anthony "Tony" R was the officer fired for lying about his relationship with Casey.

I believe the TonE refers to the BF above, but don't know the significance of using "TonE" except that maybe it was a way to stay within the guidelines posted about names, and it stuck.

Capri
09-25-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm not sure where else to ask this, so I'll try here.

Anyone recognize the guy in the back of KC in this pic?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30259358@N06/2838515343/

silvercoins
09-26-2008, 02:18 AM
Wow! Thanks, silvercoins, that is a terrific summary!
I have to confess .. That was put together by Three women working very hard and one of them is on WS .. it is Noway .. so the Thanks really go to these women !! I just posted it on here as everyone was going back and forth regarding the "Players" in this case ..
but it is a wonderful summary .. and Thanks again Noway and friends.:clap:

okiedokietoo
09-26-2008, 02:31 AM
Has anyone heard anything recently about the female security that needed to speck to an attorney before she talked to LE?

bobodedoo
09-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Anthony "Tony" L was Casey's BF (don't know if he still is, since I read that his MySpace page now says 'single').

Anthony "Tony" R was the officer fired for lying about his relationship with Casey.

I believe the TonE refers to the BF above, but don't know the significance of using "TonE" except that maybe it was a way to stay within the guidelines posted about names, and it stuck.

I believe the reference to TL via TonE is bc that was the name on his myspace page ... recall that being discussed weeks and weeks ago

maza
09-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Players Interview Thread Links (LE Interviews)

Anthony L (Tony) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71747
Amy H - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71748
Brian B - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71753
Chris S. - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71991
Jesse G. - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71756
Lee A. - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71755 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71755)
Richardo M - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71750 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71750)
Tony R - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71992 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71992)
William W. - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71754