PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Pages : 1 2 [3]

dimples37398
07-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I think that she did borrow the shovel with the intention of using it for the digging to bury purpose, but she quickly realized after starting that it was taking too long, or it wasn't going to be possible, and gave up....

Maybe that is why the g'pa showed the detectives a spot in the backyard where he said it looked different or distubed....maybe that is where she started at.....before she realized it wasnt working then she just shoveled the dirt back over there and g'pa could tell something looked different.....

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Does anyone know HOW MUCH dirt was found in the trunk? Has that been determined?

I think we are totally onto something here. Do you think that if she indeed had a party the day before that friends would have come forward and say that she had a party? I know they probably would tell LE but don't you think it would have leaked to the media?

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Does anyone know HOW MUCH dirt was found in the trunk? Has that been determined?

I think we are totally onto something here. Do you think that if she indeed had a party the day before that friends would have come forward and say that she had a party? I know they probably would tell LE but don't you think it would have leaked to the media?
I agree, but i am thinking she was by herself I think, cause how else do you get all those people to keep quiet? Its a little girl? Unless they were doing drugs, something that was illegal that they knew they'd get in serious trouble for

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I agree, but i am thinking she was by herself I think, cause how else do you get all those people to keep quiet? Its a little girl? Unless they were doing drugs, something that was illegal that they knew they'd get in serious trouble for

Oh I am saying if she had a party the DAY BEFORE Caylee was killed. And she was hungover and trying to sleep it off. Caylee got into the pool on her own. And Casey woke up she found her.

lizzybeth
07-25-2008, 09:31 AM

I would think the neighbors would have said something about a party if she had one.

(I've been reading since day one. Just never had anything to add before. You guys amaze me).

Edited to add: amazing in a good way.

dimples37398
07-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Read my post 2 down from my original one, it looks like we share the same brain :)

Yes it does lol....I haven't had the feeling that she purposely did anything to Caylee but I do believe when something did happen she freaked and started thinking of a story pronto....

My youngest son just turned 3 and I don't see how anyone could hurt them on purpose but I also don't see how anyone could not call 911 as soon as something did happen...if it did....

Glad you are here pjsmommy

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh I am saying if she had a party the DAY BEFORE Caylee was killed. And she was hungover and trying to sleep it off. Caylee got into the pool on her own. And Casey woke up she found her.
Oh Gotcha!!! :) Makes sense. Another thing is can they check the pool to make that determination? Or would chlorine kill the evidence? My mom has an inground pool, but we've believe it or not, never had this come up. LOL

Does anyone know this information? Can evidence be gleaned from that pool? even today?

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 09:33 AM
maybe the neighbors did say something JUST NOT TO THE MEDIA. Maybe thats way LE closed in on Casey in the first place. (besides all her lies)

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 09:35 AM
I'm not sure if it can be or not. I am betting not. Chlorine kills most everything. I will try to google it and let you know.

How much longer before the site will be down? Are you all going into the chat when it does?

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm not sure if it can be or not. I am betting not. Chlorine kills most everything. I will try to google it and let you know.

How much longer before the site will be down? Are you all going into the chat when it does?

I'm at work and don't know how long i'll be able to be here, but i'll be in and out all day. I don't know if I will be in chat however, do we have a theories thread that we should move this to? To further discuss when everyone is here tonite? I don't want this all to get lost :clap:

warrkat
07-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Reporter for FOX, reporting to Megyn Kelly, that the odor in the car was so bad, they had to drive it back with the windows down.

Strong "pizza" in that trunk.

That's why I ALWAYS say "no anchovies." phew!'

dimples37398
07-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Yeah a few of us are in chat already....

warrkat
07-25-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm at work and don't know how long i'll be able to be here, but i'll be in and out all day. I don't know if I will be in chat however, do we have a theories thread that we should move this to? To further discuss when everyone is here tonite? I don't want this all to get lost :clap:

I have to play for a funeral this morning, and by the time I get back, we'll be shut down. Don't think I can manage a chat room while working. Guess I'll just wait until it comes back up.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 09:40 AM
yes there is a speculation thread,.. here it is:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67854

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 09:41 AM
yes there is a speculation thread,.. here it is:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67854

thanks hailie

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 09:46 AM
can't seem to find anything about DNA and chlorine. Maybe I am typing it in wrong. I need coffee! lol

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 09:48 AM
can't seem to find anything about DNA and chlorine. Maybe I am typing it in wrong. I need coffee! lol
Me too Hailie. OT but did anyone see that the professor from THE last lecture Randy Pausch has died?
BTW i tried to get into chat and cannot :(

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Wonder why???? I am not sure but I think I had to download something to do it. Update my java or something,.. not sure

Starr58
07-25-2008, 09:53 AM
I just read Mr. Grund's reaction to opinions made by WS members. Since I was one of the posters that was included in Mr. Grund's blog I feel I can respond with my opinions regarding his blog that he posted regarding my comments on his MYSpace......

In my opinion..... his response was somewhat extreme for a person who has no involvement in this case. JUST MY OPINION. Just a tad bit defensive!!

Tricia...please feel free to review my comments and inform me if they were inappropriate!!!

Starr58
07-25-2008, 09:55 AM
What people involved in this case have gone to Georgia ??

Just George and Jesse?? Any others?

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 09:56 AM
I think it was just them two,..

Elley Mae
07-25-2008, 10:02 AM
pjsmommy thanks just got back .

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 10:06 AM
body language expert coming up on fox to discuss Casey's body language while in court and what it could mean....

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:07 AM
I just thought of something everyone. Remember when Cindy said that before the police came to the house, they sat down and made myspace pages to "get the word out that Caylee was missing" to all her friends? Well she wouldn't have done that until after she BELIEVED Caylee was missing. I think the 2nd 911 call that we heard was when she finally believed Caylee was missing,.. so here is the thing. While Casey is on the phone with 911 the cops actually came. SO,.. WHEN did they do the myspace pages????? After the police came??? She testified that they did it BEFORE they came. It makes no sense.

Elley Mae
07-25-2008, 10:10 AM
FOX news Phil Ketting just said that ZG is a mystery woman. That the woman that was interviewed spells her first name differently. That would explain the woman intervewed not knowing Casey,and Casey not recognizing the ZG they interviewed. Have I missed this in the post or is this new. I'm soooooo confused.

RoseRed
07-25-2008, 10:10 AM
I just thought of something everyone. Remember when Cindy said that before the police came to the house, they sat down and made myspace pages to "get the word out that Caylee was missing" to all her friends? Well she wouldn't have done that until after she BELIEVED Caylee was missing. I think the 2nd 911 call that we heard was when she finally believed Caylee was missing,.. so here is the thing. While Casey is on the phone with 911 the cops actually came. SO,.. WHEN did they do the myspace pages????? After the police came??? She testified that they did it BEFORE they came. It makes no sense.

The myspace pages were done the following day before the police came not the night of the 911 calls.

ladygator
07-25-2008, 10:11 AM
Well, well, so it was Grama who first noticed 'the dead body smell in the damn car'. This case just gets weirder and weirder.:confused:

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 10:11 AM
Oh Gotcha!!! :) Makes sense. Another thing is can they check the pool to make that determination? Or would chlorine kill the evidence? My mom has an inground pool, but we've believe it or not, never had this come up. LOL

Does anyone know this information? Can evidence be gleaned from that pool? even today?

ooh great question! (and i really think we're onto something here!!) I think that there could be no evidence still in that pool. Chlorine is the same chemical as bleach (only bleach is actually LESS concentrated). I know this because the house we just bought has a pool and I've never had one before so I have done lots of research on the chemicals needed, etc. So no, I wouldn't think there would be ANYthing in the way of evidence that they could get from the pool. But if they do find the body, they would be able to determine whether or not she drowned (I would imagine).

BTW - the pool is on the other side of the yard, on the other side of the screened porch, not in the small yard where the playhouse is. You might be able to see it on google earth, but its not always accurate in the location of a specific address. :confused:

Elley Mae
07-25-2008, 10:13 AM

That's right on, I have had problems with that night and the times as well.

mywarmbluefleece
07-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Re: backing the car into the driveway. Does anybody know if Florida uses a front license plate, or just the back like North Carolina?

They just have plates in the back in Florida.

ladygator
07-25-2008, 10:15 AM
BTW - the pool is on the other side of the yard, on the other side of the screened porch, not in the small yard where the playhouse is. You might be able to see it on google earth, but its not always accurate in the location of a specific address. :confused:[/quote]

SNIPPED

You could also try the Orange County Tax Collectors site and see if they have arial views in their property searches. Use that to compare Google Earth images and get the right address.

Elley Mae
07-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Fox news

Cakegirl
07-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Can someone tell me how to get into chat? Thanks!! :)

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 10:18 AM
If you know the answer TIA. I can't get on to the chat site, probably because my computer blocks it from work. But I always check in and out and will get on as time permits at home tonite, depending if my little guy cooperates!!!

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 10:18 AM

Very good observation - I don't know what to make of it! Because after the first call, I assumed that Casey just hadn't told Cindy that she had not seen her for 31 days, just that she was with Zanny and they would get her the next morning. Then by the time of the 2nd 911 call, Cindy is frantic and the police arrive during that call, so the myspace pages had to have been created before that. Hmmmm. Does anyone have the link to the article or interview where Cindy actually SAID that the myspace pages were created prior to the police arriving? When the police arrived, they didn't arrest Casey right away did they? Maybe the myspace pages were made later that night, after the police left? I think I need to go back and dig up some of the early reports and see how this all started!

RoseRed
07-25-2008, 10:19 AM
That's right on, I have had problems with that night and the times as well.

The myspace pages were done the following day before the police came not the night of the 911 calls.

RoseRed
07-25-2008, 10:21 AM
Very good observation - I don't know what to make of it! Because after the first call, I assumed that Casey just hadn't told Cindy that she had not seen her for 31 days, just that she was with Zanny and they would get her the next morning. Then by the time of the 2nd 911 call, Cindy is frantic and the police arrive during that call, so the myspace pages had to have been created before that. Hmmmm. Does anyone have the link to the article or interview where Cindy actually SAID that the myspace pages were created prior to the police arriving? When the police arrived, they didn't arrest Casey right away did they? Maybe the myspace pages were made later that night, after the police left? I think I need to go back and dig up some of the early reports and see how this all started!

miss lisa
07-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Fox news

Elley, what are they saying this morning?

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 10:24 AM

God i wish someone could make this girl talk so at the very least, that beautiful little girl(Caylee) could have a proper burial. I'm sick wondering where she could be, and if we will ever TRULY know. At some point the grandparents will have to see, and if not, her brother maybe. He seems to have a close relationship with her through their myspace postings. This case really really bothers me.

Elley Mae
07-25-2008, 10:27 AM
The woman that is (body language expert) she on bill O Reilly a lot basically said Cindy knows more then she is saying and Cindy touching her self (rubbing arms,touching face) is a sigh of trying to comfort her self.

pikermom
07-25-2008, 10:28 AM
I made some comments about Cindy yesterday, to which at this point I still stand by. I do believe Cindy has some real issues, possibly a personality disorder. Without a doubt very controlling, and probably not terribly easy to live or get along with.

BUT, after hearing the 911 tapes, I can actually see some credibility on her behalf, at least in those early moments.

1) I believe she was trying desperately to get information from Casey about where the hell she had been for the last month, and possibly during the first call, she did not realize Caylee was actually gone. Maybe she thought Casey was using Caylee as leverage against her, and she said OK you don't tell me where she is, and I will report you for stealing my car. In Hopes that would get Casey talking. Being the Mother of a teenager, I have resorted to some extreme measures to get my Son to actually talk to me. I honestly believe at the time of the first call, she did not think something bad had happened.

2) During the 2 hours they were waiting for LE to show up on the car issue, Casey began to talk, and Cindy got frantic, realized the baby was GONE. Hence the second call, where she was clearly distraught.

From that point on, who knows..........I still think she is orchestrating a scenario for the public and LE to latch on to. Maybe in hopes of saving Casey, maybe denial, who knows. We do know Cindy has given some conflicting information about that month time frame. Again, probably trying to cover Casey's ass.

I think those 911 tapes show us Cindy's first moments of realization, and we see her reaction as the story unfolds.

I stand by my opinion that Cindy had NOTHING to do with whatever happened to Caylee, except possibly the dynamics in the family that drove Casey and Caylee away those 30 days. And the family system that allowed Casey to be the young adult she is.

Cindy's behavior from that point on, very questionable. IS she covering something up, I think so. However, it may be based on some deep denial.

Please be kind, as this is only my opinion.

I hope and pray we have some more answers today. I am really anxious to hear from LE. If we need to be looking for this child, please let us know. If she is dead, lets focus on recovering the body. The family will crumble from within.

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 10:29 AM

Ahh ok makes sense now! Thanks Rose! I guess I got it in my head that they were done before police arrived because of that message Amy left on someone else's myspace or facebook where she already knew Caylee had been missing for a month. So I guess Casey or Cindy must have called Amy to tell her this that night.

miss lisa
07-25-2008, 10:29 AM
The woman that is (body language expert) she on bill O Reilly a lot basically said Cindy knows more then she is saying and Cindy touching her self (rubbing arms,touching face) is a sigh of trying to comfort her self.

Anything about Casey's or the rest of the family's body lanuage?

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:31 AM

Then if thats the case then Amy KNEW before the pages were made. Because she posted that facebook comment on July 15th around 11:30 pm I think. The calls were made on July 15th correct?

I think they might have made the pages after LE left. Casey was with LE all the next day and then they arrested her. July 16th she was arrested correct?

January.
07-25-2008, 10:35 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Thyla/smocklarge.jpg

honestly, did they have to find homelesslike and crazylike people to represent suicidalish jail inmates? they look like they are going to come "GET YOU!!!"

i wonder if that was their only modelling gig.

i actually laughed for the first time today... *sigh* this case is ultra depressing.

:rolling: :floorlaugh: Thank you for that post, I really needed that today!

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 10:36 AM

No, just common sense things like the fact that Casey doesn't appear as distraught as one would expect a mother to be in court. She also noted that she couldn't tell anything based on her phone voice.

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Then if thats the case then Amy KNEW before the pages were made. Because she posted that facebook comment on July 15th around 11:30 pm I think. The calls were made on July 15th correct?

I think they might have made the pages after LE left. Casey was with LE all the next day and then they arrested her. July 16th she was arrested correct?

The last thing i would be doing if my child was TRULY missing would be to get on my computer and make a myspace page. Doesn't someone else usually set these up for families? Along with having a family spokesperson? This girl is shot.

Elley Mae
07-25-2008, 10:38 AM

In reference to Casey she couldn't say anything about Casey on the phone with the police (body language) not (voice) expert,but she said that when Casey was arrested she seemed to be detached from what is going on,and in court Casey just seems to be crying because she now realizes that she is the focus. I hope I said that correct. JMO

RoseRed
07-25-2008, 10:40 AM
I made some comments about Cindy yesterday, to which at this point I still stand by. I do believe Cindy has some real issues, possibly a personality disorder. Without a doubt very controlling, and probably not terribly easy to live or get along with.

BUT, after hearing the 911 tapes, I can actually see some credibility on her behalf, at least in those early moments.

1) I believe she was trying desperately to get information from Casey about where the hell she had been for the last month, and possibly during the first call, she did not realize Caylee was actually gone. Maybe she thought Casey was using Caylee as leverage against her, and she said OK you don't tell me where she is, and I will report you for stealing my car. In Hopes that would get Casey talking. Being the Mother of a teenager, I have resorted to some extreme measures to get my Son to actually talk to me. I honestly believe at the time of the first call, she did not think something bad had happened.

2) During the 2 hours they were waiting for LE to show up on the car issue, Casey began to talk, and Cindy got frantic, realized the baby was GONE. Hence the second call, where she was clearly distraught.

From that point on, who knows..........I still think she is orchestrating a scenario for the public and LE to latch on to. Maybe in hopes of saving Casey, maybe denial, who knows. We do know Cindy has given some conflicting information about that month time frame. Again, probably trying to cover Casey's ass.

I think those 911 tapes show us Cindy's first moments of realization, and we see her reaction as the story unfolds.

I stand by my opinion that Cindy had NOTHING to do with whatever happened to Caylee, except possibly the dynamics in the family that drove Casey and Caylee away those 30 days. And the family system that allowed Casey to be the young adult she is.

Cindy's behavior from that point on, very questionable. IS she covering something up, I think so. However, it may be based on some deep denial.

Please be kind, as this is only my opinion.

I hope and pray we have some more answers today. I am really anxious to hear from LE. If we need to be looking for this child, please let us know. If she is dead, lets focus on recovering the body. The family will crumble from within.

I can't give you a link for this information because I looked at sooo many MySpace pages so you can take my comments or reject them. I did read a comment on a young persons MySpace where she said the Cindy we are seeing on TV IS NOT the Cindy she has always known. This is NOT her behavior and is not the way she has always acted or the person she really is . These were friends most likely of Casey as they were in their early 20's. Just saying....

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:41 AM
I swear that Cindy testified that before the police left they made myspace pages on JULY 15th. But the 911 calls will dispute that.

The police went and got Casey early on July 16th to take her around to find ZG and the places she lived ect ect. After her written statement they arrested her.

So when could they have made them? Unless they made them the night the 911 calls were made after the police left. So Cindy lied then at the bond hearing.
Maybe the woman is just HORRIBLE with dates. I would think she would sit down and make a timeline. I would if I had trouble with dates and my GD was gone. I would want to know everything down to the detail! jmo

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Why aren't they putting out any info at all about ZG, ie. how old she is, i have no idea if this girl is 22 or 62, do any of you? What color is her hair, is she tall, short, fat, skinny, scars? Does she drive, what kind of car?

This is flipping ridiculous that they are allowed to get away with this charade. I'd be playing little Caylee's video in her mom's cell till she cracked. God the more i think about this case, the more aggravated i get.

capoly
07-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Ahh ok makes sense now! Thanks Rose! I guess I got it in my head that they were done before police arrived because of that message Amy left on someone else's myspace or facebook where she already knew Caylee had been missing for a month. So I guess Casey or Cindy must have called Amy to tell her this that night.

So that may also explain how Amy knew about Casey draining her checking account that evening? Casey told Cindy, Cindy told Amy. I wondered how Amy gained knowledge of Casey's actions so quickly.

Elley Mae
07-25-2008, 10:44 AM
I swear that Cindy testified that before the police left they made myspace pages on JULY 15th. But the 911 calls will dispute that.

The police went and got Casey early on July 16th to take her around to find ZG and the places she lived ect ect. After her written statement they arrested her.

So when could they have made them? Unless they made them the night the 911 calls were made after the police left. So Cindy lied then at the bond hearing.
Maybe the woman is just HORRIBLE with dates. I would think she would sit down and make a timeline. I would if I had trouble with dates and my GD was gone. I would want to know everything down to the detail! jmo
I thought that Cindy had said that as well, Was it one of her many TV interviews,would have been early on.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:46 AM
I think that LE have alot of evidence that Casey did it. But since they have no body they are waiting for the forensics to come back on the trunk. As soon as that happens and they can say Caylee was in the trunk dead. Then she will be arrested and ALOT of stuff will come out that is going to blow us away. I am sure friends, some family members, and other people in the community have alot of things that they have said to police and were asked NOT to say anything until Casey is arrested about it. jmo

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 10:46 AM
I thought that Cindy had said that as well, Was it one of her many TV interviews,would have been early on.

I sort of think the jig was up when Amy got back,Casey got desperate and got in touch with her mom. She had to have known that Amy was going to realize the money was gone. I need to read more about pathological liars and find out what she's all about.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:48 AM

no she said that at the bond hearing,... I don't have time right now or I would look for it. She testified in the bond hearing about it,.. I am pretty sure.

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 10:48 AM
I think that LE have alot of evidence that Casey did it. But since they have no body they are waiting for the forensics to come back on the trunk. As soon as that happens and they can say Caylee was in the trunk dead. Then she will be arrested and ALOT of stuff will come out that is going to blow us away. I am sure friends, some family members, and other people in the community have alot of things that they have said to police and were asked NOT to say anything until Casey is arrested about it. jmo

I know, how many of us thought that the bond hearing would have in ANY way been nearly as informative as it was. I know that was the first time my heart sank in this case, when they said they smelled decomposition. That for me sealed it. I gave up hope then.

January.
07-25-2008, 10:49 AM
You can see the pool in the aerial video on this link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-caylee-marie-anthony-072508,0,5106260.story

Unfortunately I can't link directly to the video, but if you go down to the video, go to page 7, there is a video there titled "Grandparents' backyard focus of search for Caylee Marie"

Cakegirl
07-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Can someone tell me how to get into chat? Thanks!! :)

Please, please, purdy please... with a big bottle of truth serum on top! ;)

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 10:50 AM
i can't get in either either cake or i would help you, but three pages or so back, Christine posted a link, then you type in your username, and then websleuths. I think it was page 21

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:52 AM
I sort of think the jig was up when Amy got back,Casey got desperate and got in touch with her mom. She had to have known that Amy was going to realize the money was gone. I need to read more about pathological liars and find out what she's all about.

Cindy found Casey because they picked up the car from the tow place. Realized,.. why is Casey's car here in Orlando and towed,.. when she was suppose to be in Tampa or Jacksonville. They got worried. They either did smell the trunk already or they didn't yet. They searched the car, found Amy's number. Amy said she was there. Cindy went to get her. She kept saying Caylee was with Zanny and they would get her in the morning. She was sleeping blah blah blah. Cindy was sick of hearing it and decided to get Casey to talk she would call the police. AFTER the first 911 call she finds out that Casey hasn't seen CAylee in 31 days and that in fact Zanny stole her. She makes a frantic 911 call and then puts two and two together with the fact that CAylee is missing and the car smells like a dead body.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:53 AM
I know, how many of us thought that the bond hearing would have in ANY way been nearly as informative as it was. I know that was the first time my heart sank in this case, when they said they smelled decomposition. That for me sealed it. I gave up hope then.

me too,.. and I think Cindy had no idea she had to go. Remember she told the media she wouldn't be there because she was going to look for Caylee???

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:54 AM
http://www.stormdancing.net/network/java/chat1.html

type in your name and then where it says channel type in websleuths

ketel0ne
07-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Why hasn't the family changed the dates on the myspace pages, the website or the fliers to June 16th? And like the posts above why no description of the Zenaida? Every person mentioned in the press or in legal documents websleuths has found online in one way or another. Zenaida is the only one we can't find in this circle. That speaks volumes because no one in the circle knows her either.

RoseRed
07-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Sorry, I have never been in chat, wish I could help. :blowkiss:

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 10:57 AM
me too,.. and I think Cindy had no idea she had to go. Remember she told the media she wouldn't be there because she was going to look for Caylee???

Oh yah, she said she wasn't going to waste valuable time. and then it was like a mini court hearing. I can't believe how many of their friends and family members are so closed mouthed in this case. In Brooke Bennett's people crawled out of the woodwork. This case is strange as heck from the start to the finish

Faenorwyn

One thing I've learned about pathological liars (my sister is one as well as having BPD) - they get to a point where they actually believe their own lies - literally - and they don't even realize they are lying. Also they do take a shred of truth and turn it into a lie, and they also tend to tell different stories to different people, not remembering what they told the last person and believing that they wont put two and two together. Is Casey believing her own lies? I actually don't think she is - I think she knows fully what happened to her kid. But it's yet another possibility in this bizarre case. :confused: IMO!

Elley Mae
I just got back the MYspace page is dated July 16,when was Casey arrested the 16th or 17th.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 10:59 AM
I have a question. I watched that video of the backyard. Someone said that the screened in porch separated the pool and the play yard. Is it possible to get to the pool though the screened porch? Could Caylee open up the door and get to the pool?

pjsmommy
Why hasn't the family changed the dates on the myspace pages, the website or the fliers to June 16th? And like the posts above why no description of the Zenaida? Every person mentioned in the press or in legal documents websleuths has found online in one way or another. Zenaida is the only one we can't find in this circle. That speaks volumes because no one in the circle knows her either.

I know, the date should be changed and reflected EVERYWHERE and its strange that it hasn't been. There is no description of ZG cause imo she isn't real, only in Casey's demented head does she exist. But these are questions i would be asking that smug lawyer and Cindy. Too bad they can't get Lee to come talk, he seems like a stand up and decent guy.

ladygator
Why aren't they putting out any info at all about ZG, ie. how old she is, i have no idea if this girl is 22 or 62, do any of you? What color is her hair, is she tall, short, fat, skinny, scars? Does she drive, what kind of car?

This is flipping ridiculous that they are allowed to get away with this charade. I'd be playing little Caylee's video in her mom's cell till she cracked. God the more i think about this case, the more aggravated i get.

IIRC, I read that LE would not pay for a sketch artist to draw a pic of the nanny. That the family would have to do that.

They don't believe that the nanny ever existed and aren't going to waste resources on it. IMO

The family can whine about the nanny all they want but when Casey can't explain why the apartment she dropped Caylee off at was vacant, well...

I guess they don't want to waste the resources either.

ketel0ne
07-25-2008, 11:00 AM
In the 911 call Casey says 31 days, she said 31 days to Lee before the 911 call. The would have put them at the 15th or 16th of June. Cindy told 911 she thought the last time she saw Caylee was the 7th or 8th. Casey made no attempts to change anyones mind, and by the next morning she is telling police she dropped of Caylee to Zenaida on the 9th. But that would have been 36 or 37 days. I think she used the confusion to her advantage. She was counting days as early as day 9 in a facebook posting.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 11:00 AM
One thing I've learned about pathological liars (my sister is one as well as having BPD) - they get to a point where they actually believe their own lies - literally - and they don't even realize they are lying. Also they do take a shred of truth and turn it into a lie, and they also tend to tell different stories to different people, not remembering what they told the last person and believing that they wont put two and two together. Is Casey believing her own lies? I actually don't think she is - I think she knows fully what happened to her kid. But it's yet another possibility in this bizarre case. :confused: IMO!

i said this exact thing about the car! She told Anthony when he picked her up that it broke down and her dad would get it. I think she was planning on telling people the car got stolen.

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 11:01 AM
I have a question. I watched that video of the backyard. Someone said that the screened in porch separated the pool and the play yard. Is it possible to get to the pool though the screened porch? Could Caylee open up the door and get to the pool?
One quote from the grandpa was that Caylee was wise beyond her years, and Cindy stressed safety so much in that one interview, the reason the shed was locked, the ladder wasn't ALLOWED to be down so on, i bet for sure she could get out. That poor kid. God what an angel. I will never understand, i just won't

swa
07-25-2008, 11:03 AM

I've dealt with a pathological liar in my life. It's amazing how quickly they formulate a lie. They can "lie on the fly" and they seem genuine. Many times pathological liars are born from an unhappiness with their normal lives. To make up for this -- they create a "fantasy world" -- one in which they wished they lived.

swa
07-25-2008, 11:04 AM
i said this exact thing about the car! She told Anthony when he picked her up that it broke down and her dad would get it. I think she was planning on telling people the car got stolen.

That's kind of a good clue in my opinion. If she was dumb enough to leave a car sitting in a parking lot that smelled of death, maybe she did a shotty job of burying the body and they will eventually find it.

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I know, the date should be changed and reflected EVERYWHERE and its strange that it hasn't been. There is no description of ZG cause imo she isn't real, only in Casey's demented head does she exist. But these are questions i would be asking that smug lawyer and Cindy. Too bad they can't get Lee to come talk, he seems like a stand up and decent guy.

Very good point - I've never heard a description of ZG!! I also find it odd that an amber alert wasn't issued in the case. Makes me think LE may know more than they can say right now.

absolut_alexis
07-25-2008, 11:06 AM
But all of this is after Cindy talked to Amy, and Amy was upset about her car and money, also. I think the money she is referring to is her credit cards and and Amy's money? The legal term for what she is calling about is trespass to chattel -- Casey prevented Cindy from being able to access the car and if she thought the car was broken down, she still didn't have access to it, so it felt stolen.

What did Cindy think Casey was using for transportation when she supposedly was know longer living at home. If Casey was suppose to be using the (white)car while she was not there how could Cindy think she could report it stolen when it was in the driveway. Didn't they retreive the car before finding Casey?

pjsmommy

thanks for the insight Fae, so wierd huh? Must have been frustrating to live with that.

Elley Mae
In the 911 call Casey says 31 days, she said 31 days to Lee before the 911 call. The would have put them at the 15th or 16th of June. Cindy told 911 she thought the last time she saw Caylee was the 7th or 8th. Casey made no attempts to change anyones mind, and by the next morning she is telling police she dropped of Caylee to Zenaida on the 9th. But that would have been 36 or 37 days. I think she used the confusion to her advantage. She was counting days as early as day 9 in a facebook posting.

I just read an article in the Orlando Sentinol were Cindy said that in early June Casey was going to Tampa for (work) and then was going on mini vacation.

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 11:07 AM
I've dealt with a pathological liar in my life. It's amazing how quickly they formulate a lie. They can "lie on the fly" and they seem genuine. Many times pathological liars are born from an unhappiness with their normal lives. To make up for this -- they create a "fantasy world" -- one in which they wished they lived.

Oh you really nailed it - great description! Especially the fantasy world comment. Who knows what lies Casey has told herself to justify this. Poor little Caylee.

swa
07-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Very good point - I've never heard a description of ZG!! I also find it odd that an amber alert wasn't issued in the case. Makes me think LE may know more than they can say right now.

LE has a lot of common sense. LE knows the child is dead already. Issuing an Amber Alert at this point will just get a bunch of "false leads" -- and that is the last thing the GM needs. She's already lost it.

Aren't Amber Alerts sent out immediately after a child is missing anyhow? Not "31 days" after?

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 11:09 AM
the guy on fox news just said the 911 calls were on July 14th,.. I thought they were the 15th?

Faenorwyn
thanks for the insight Fae, so wierd huh? Must have been frustrating to live with that.

Well she's my older sister so I didn't really have to deal with it much until I was older (my poor mom though lol). Her BPD has gotten so much worse over the years, you just wouldn't believe it if I told you. :(

BTW I love your siggy! I need to find a good one too!

swa

LE has a lot of common sense. LE knows the child is dead already. I would assume they are actually trying to locate the body at this point by tracking her cellphone calls and where she was.

Issuing an Amber Alert at this point will just get a bunch of "false leads" -- and that is the last thing the GM needs. She's already lost it.

Aren't Amber Alerts sent out immediately after a child is missing anyhow? Not "31 days" after?

feddup
07-25-2008, 11:10 AM
I could be wrong, but I believe prisoners on suicide watch are given paper clothing. So yes, they could have taken her underwear, but they wouldn't leave her sitting there naked. I think her lawyer is trying to drum up sympathy for her.

yes, if they didnt do this and she committed suicide, he'd be the first to file a lawsuit again the jail I bet.
Better to protect her. Prisoners have been known to find all kinds of ways to suicide.

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 11:11 AM
LE has a lot of common sense. LE knows the child is dead already. Issuing an Amber Alert at this point will just get a bunch of "false leads" -- and that is the last thing the GM needs. She's already lost it.

Yep you're right - I'm sure that's why they didn't issue one. This whole thing is just so tragic. :(

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Well I know the server is gonna go poof any minute now lol....and I can't get into the chat :( so I'm gonna get some things done around here. See you guys later!

Cakegirl
07-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks for you guys who posted the chat link! It worked -- so I won't have websleuths withdrawel now, lol. :)

InsomniacWoman
07-25-2008, 11:16 AM
Hi Julie ! Welcome! This is a wonderful community, with great people, it's nice to have you here ! :)

Just wanted to say hello, I have literally read here everyday for YEARS but never could register because of an AOL email address. Anyways, this case finally prompted me to do something. I look forward to joining this community with you all and discussing, for now, I just had a quick thought regarding Caylee. Early on, in one of the television interviews (maybe have been with Greta, or Nancy Grace) the grandma was talking about the shed being locked....
when she was explaining that Casey would have used a shovel to remove bamboo, something else she said has stuck with me ever since, something about there are safety rules in this house, everything is child proofed, there is a rule about the ladder in the pool, it is never to be left on the pool??? Something like that, forgive me for sounding rambling, but has anyone brought that up? like maybe caylee drowned in their pool? Have the cops checked that? Maybe thats why they would smell that in the backyard, then she was moved later? casey may have freaked out that she left her daughter out there alone or something? Just a thought, and nice to meet you all, I'm Julie

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 11:19 AM
my feeling is this Casey came back to the house when the family was on vacation. She and Caylee were swimming. She forgot to put the ladder out of the pool. (either absentmindedly or because she was drunk) The next morning while Casey was sleeping, Caylee got into the pool and drowned. She woke up find CAylee dead and put her in the play house. Went and borrowed the shovel,.. realized that she couldn't bury her there. ANd put Caylee in the trunk and left

RoseRed
07-25-2008, 11:21 AM
the guy on fox news just said the 911 calls were on July 14th,.. I thought they were the 15th?

Okay so from July 14 - 31 days is June 13 that is two days before Fathers Day. What is wrong with this ?

swa
07-25-2008, 11:21 AM
For all the people who hate the GM:

Did you notice on the second 911 call when she said "I'VE GOT TO FIND HER" -- in a very stern voice . . . not "We've got to find her . . ." -- almost as if she believed the girl was hers.

Just a thought.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 11:24 AM
i just googled it and I am pretty sure that the calls were on July 15th.
7-15-08 Casey supposedly receives a phone call from Caylee.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

Amy Huizenga tells Casey’s mom where to find her. Also states She loaned Casey her car for the previous week she was on a trip, that Casey stole some of her checks and approximately $700.00. page 5, paragraph 8
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Caylee is reported missing, page 3, paragraph 1
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

swa
07-25-2008, 11:25 AM
Did anyone hear that Cindy is now using a "Spiritual Medium" in the search for Caylee?

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Okay so from July 14 - 31 days is June 13 that is two days before Fathers Day. What is wrong with this ?

I wondered this too but I figured maybe Casey just was unsure about the dates. Because how else can it be explained? When we know that the 15th was the last time Caylee was alive with the GM. Although, how SURE are we that this video took place on the 15th? Is it just because GM said so? Is it just because of the Father's Day card? Has it been confirmed yet that they were actually there on the 15th? That simple detail could make a big difference.

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 11:28 AM
yes, if they didnt do this and she committed suicide, he'd be the first to file a lawsuit again the jail I bet.
Better to protect her. Prisoners have been known to find all kinds of ways to suicide.

Personally, i can't think of anyone who deserves LESS sympathy than Casey Anthony. She has ruined many many lives.

Firehead
I have been watching this entire drama so very closely and I am even doing preliminary research for my own work. The Anthony family is in complete shock as would be any family. But it is too soon to be speculating about guilt. Things change so drastically. Casey's body language seems to show that she is in some sort of emotional state, shock, numbness and/or grief come to mind.

Now, in the task of finding that darling baby. It is extremely helpful to do the same research again because we all get slightly different information. Within those confines of the information will be some innocuous detail that seems unimportant and silly but willl actually be the missing link. I pray that that baby is safe.

Traci

Faenorwyn
Did anyone hear that Cindy is now using a "Spiritual Medium" in the search for Caylee?

Wow, I didn't hear that. IMO it will just be a waste of time and efforts but hey, stranger things have happened. There actually HAVE been cases where psychics have helped find missing people/bodies. Few and far between, but it happens.

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 11:32 AM
my feeling is this Casey came back to the house when the family was on vacation. She and Caylee were swimming. She forgot to put the ladder out of the pool. (either absentmindedly or because she was drunk) The next morning while Casey was sleeping, Caylee got into the pool and drowned. She woke up find CAylee dead and put her in the play house. Went and borrowed the shovel,.. realized that she couldn't bury her there. ANd put Caylee in the trunk and left

How fast though does a body decompose and smell so bad? The only reason i thought it may have been a couple days in the mean time is that fact, that it smelled so bad. It must have happened like immediately after Father's day. So many unknowns here. I hope there is a press conference today, this case is dominating my thoughts, and i Do feel for the rest of her family members, although they are acting so strange now, i feel its because its the only way they can go on, to block out the obvious.

Elley Mae
07-25-2008, 11:32 AM
The phone calls to the police were placed on July 15, don't know the time.

SuziQ
07-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Video from last nights Nancy Grace:

Caylee 911 tapes released 3:32
Police release 911 tapes in the case of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2008/07/24/ng.caylee.911.cnn

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 11:37 AM
carlos padilla on FOX just now:

* still don't know the exact location of the supposed "nanny"

* 10 boxes of pizza could sit in a trunk for 30 days and it wouldn't smell like the car smell

* reporter asks if it was just a whiff or an overpowering odor and padilla says "oh yes, absolutely"

* still looking into the airport tip, they don't wanna release a sketch that could be misleading

* Casey told people that Caylee was with the nanny or with her MOM (hold up..........does Cindy know this????????? If Casey told people Caylee was with GM and GM knows for a fact she wasn't, then why the heck doesn't GM see that clearly Casey LIED??? Oy vey)

* still waiting on results of the stain in the trunk, hopefully will get them as soon as possible

DebC
07-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Well, well, so it was Grama who first noticed 'the dead body smell in the damn car'. This case just gets weirder and weirder.:confused:

Cindy and George both. They both knew what the smell was.

Beagle1
07-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Did anyone else see the Fox News conversation with the investigator in Orlando? Just curious what others might have thought about how soon the forensics can be expected...

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 11:43 AM
carlos padilla on FOX just now:

* still don't know the exact location of the supposed "nanny"

* 10 boxes of pizza could sit in a trunk for 30 days and it wouldn't smell like the car smell

* reporter asks if it was just a whiff or an overpowering odor and padilla says "oh yes, absolutely"

* still looking into the airport tip, they don't wanna release a sketch that could be misleading

* Casey told people that Caylee was with the nanny or with her MOM (hold up..........does Cindy know this????????? If Casey told people Caylee was with GM and GM knows for a fact she wasn't, then why the heck doesn't GM see that clearly Casey LIED??? Oy vey)

* still waiting on results of the stain in the trunk, hopefully will get them as soon as possible

Wow, didn't know she told people she was with her grandma. That's a pretty important piece of information.

LanieCoz
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/indexGallery.htm

Just wanted to post this so that you all could see that there def. is a pool in the Anthony's back yard. Hope I got the link thing right.

Faenorwyn
Did anyone else see the Fox News conversation with the investigator in Orlando? Just curious what others might have thought about how soon the forensics can be expected...

I just posted a summary of what he had to say. I was so hoping to hear him say the forensics would be back today! I have no idea how long it usually takes - so I'm clueless. :confused:

Beagle1
07-25-2008, 11:44 AM

Padilla (sp?) almost said time for the forensics back. hesitated and then said as soon as possible. Did I hear that correct?

liljim
07-25-2008, 11:45 AM
grandmother reports the smell of a dead body in the abandoned car of the mother of a missing girl. the police have now had 10 days to turn around forensic testing on the car, to possibly confirm that this is in fact a homicide and not a missing person case.

they dont even need to do DNA testing, they would simply need to confirm that something in the stain in the trunk is in fact a byproduct of human decomposition.

it is described as quite a large stain, so i dont think testing a few small areas would compromise it for further DNA testing.

WhitneyLea
07-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Wow, the pool theory seems VERY plausible to me. I've been struggling with wondering why, if Caylee was killed somewhere other than the grandparents' house, would the decomp smell be in the yard? It would make no sense to bring her there if she was already dead. If Caylee drowned, Casey could have stashed her in or near the playhouse, possibly even for a few days while she figured out what to do. Finally backs the car up to the garage, puts Caylee's body in the trunk (with some dirt clinging to clothing, perhaps), and takes her ... where??? I tend to think that she ditched the car immediately after she disposed of the body - maybe she didn't realize the car would smell so bad even after a short while.

I don't know much about decomp - how long would a body have to remain somewhere for the smell to linger? Also - do we know of anything near to where her car was left? Lakes, woods, fields, etc ... ?

After all these events, Casey is so freaked out she can't stand the thought of being around her parents and them discovering what happened. Hence, she stays with friends and Cindy doesn't know where she is for a month. During this month, she is developing the kidnapping story and convincing herself (as pathological liars do) that it is actually true.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Yes Beagle1 he did hesitate before he said that

LunaRaptor
07-25-2008, 11:47 AM
I wondered this too but I figured maybe Casey just was unsure about the dates. Because how else can it be explained? When we know that the 15th was the last time Caylee was alive with the GM. Although, how SURE are we that this video took place on the 15th? Is it just because GM said so? Is it just because of the Father's Day card? Has it been confirmed yet that they were actually there on the 15th? That simple detail could make a big difference.

I think there was a date on the video. Originally GM said she hadn't seen Caylee since 6/8 or 6/9. Then LE confronted her with this video from the assisted living place dated 6/15. She said, oh, yeah, that's right... or something to that effect. To give her the benefit of the doubt, the dates are about a week apart and she could have honestly forgotten the date of Father's day.

Smugshots
07-25-2008, 11:48 AM
I've read several times how Cindy is controlling, I think you'd have to be if your daughter is a pathological liar and a thief.

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 11:49 AM
Padilla (sp?) almost said time for the forensics back. hesitated and then said as soon as possible. Did I hear that correct?

Hang on I'm gonna rewind (TIVO) and see what he said exactly....

Reporter: "Is there anymore indication about what that mysterious stain was in the trunk?"

Padilla: "Well, that has been sent for the lab to be processed and we have not gotten the results yet, uh we expect to get that result, (brief pause) yeah, as soon as possible"

I heard the same as you...it sounded like he was about to say something (maybe today, maybe tomorrow?) and for whatever reason he decided to not narrow it down.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 11:50 AM
WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/index.htm

very interesting,... they have pictures of pigs to identify. But description of what happens to a body.

" Stages of Decomposition
Stage 3: Putrefaction - 4 to 10 days after death
State of decay

Bacteria break down tissues and cells, releasing fluids into body cavities. They often respire in the absence of oxygen (anaerobically) and produce various gases including hydrogen sulphide, methane, cadaverine and putrescine as by-products. People might find these gases foul smelling, but they are very attractive to a variety of insects. "

Stage 4: Black putrefaction - 10 to 20 days after death
State of decay

The bloated body eventually collapses, leaving a flattened body whose flesh has a creamy consistency. The exposed parts of the body are black in colour and there is a very strong smell of decay.

A large volume of body fluids drain from the body at this stage and seep into the surrounding soil. Other insects and mites feed on this material. "
more at link

swa
07-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Let's hope this test comes back as a positive match for human remains. The hair and dirt could easily be explained away.

It's hard though to explain away a dead body.

Cindy probably won't believe the results no matter what they turn out to be.

summerthyme
07-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Carlos Padilla on FOX News said that ten 10 boxes of pizza, sitting in a trunk for 30 days, would not smell like the odor in the car. Hope to have the forensics back on the trunk soon.

SuziQ
07-25-2008, 11:56 AM
I've read several times how Cindy is controlling, I think you'd have to be if your daughter is a pathological liar and a thief.

Very good point.

whiteangora
07-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

I'm getting a very late start today, looks like y'all been busy bees,
over 25 pages to catch up on.
Let's all hope today will be the day there is a break in this case.
:angel2: :grouphug:

Hailiejade77
question,.. if the stain is indeed the decomposition fluid, could it be the initial decomposition fluid, since that is foul smelling, but since it was in the trunk and from the heat it smelled worse????
Or would it have to smell THAT bad to be later decomposition?
The reason I ask is because of the stages of decomposition, we could tell approximately how long she was dead.

LunaRaptor
Let's hope this test comes back as a positive match for human remains. The hair and dirt could easily be explained away.

Please, no disrespect because I know this is not how you meant it, but I am really hoping the test comes back negative for human remains. I might know in my brain that she is gone, but my heart still really wants to hope she is alive... :(

RoseRed
07-25-2008, 11:58 AM

Sorry, but I am praying it is NOT human remains. I want that little angel to still be alive. And right now there is still a possibility.

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 11:58 AM
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/index.htm

very interesting,... they have pictures of pigs to identify. But description of what happens to a body.

" Stages of Decomposition
Stage 3: Putrefaction - 4 to 10 days after death
State of decay

Bacteria break down tissues and cells, releasing fluids into body cavities. They often respire in the absence of oxygen (anaerobically) and produce various gases including hydrogen sulphide, methane, cadaverine and putrescine as by-products. People might find these gases foul smelling, but they are very attractive to a variety of insects. "

Stage 4: Black putrefaction - 10 to 20 days after death
State of decay

The bloated body eventually collapses, leaving a flattened body whose flesh has a creamy consistency. The exposed parts of the body are black in colour and there is a very strong smell of decay.

A large volume of body fluids drain from the body at this stage and seep into the surrounding soil. Other insects and mites feed on this material. "
more at link

Can I just say......eeewwwwwwwwwwww :eek: Warning: if you have a weak stomach don't click the link lol.....I almost hurled!

maza
07-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Maybe Cindy's story changed from "smells like a body" in the 911 calls to pizza afterwards because she is threatened or blackmailed by either Casey or the bio-father.

ladygator
Carlos Padilla on FOX News said that ten 10 boxes of pizza sitting in a trunk for 30 day, would not smell like the odor in the car. Hope to have the forensics back on the trunk soon.

Anybody who has ever had a whiff of road kill knows what it smells like.

It's rank. And smells much different than any trash can sitting outside in the heat which hasn't been picked up for weeks.

Also, and JMO, but who puts pizza in their trunk and why would anyone forget its there? Pizza in this house never goes to waste. And if it is just 'crust' sitting in this box, that isn't going to smell much if any no matter how long it's been sitting.

Hailiejade77
Can I just say......eeewwwwwwwwwwww :eek: Warning: if you have a weak stomach don't click the link lol.....I almost hurled!

Oh I am so sorry!!!!!! I will put that on the link! :blowkiss:

liljim
07-25-2008, 12:00 PM
i think people have made a lot of judgements about the grandmother that may or may not be true because they consider her a suspect and are very emotional about the case.

she has not come across as the most sympathetic figure and has absolutely made conflicting statements, but im not sure how much her actions on TV during this case reflect her behavoir over the course of her married/adult life. because we really dont havfe any evidence as to what she was like before this, although there are reports now that she was nothing like how she is currently coming across.

to be blunt - people are trying to get her to imagine that her granddaughter is lying dead somewhere decomposing and that her daughter is a murderer that is lying to her face about it.

it is a nice little fantasy to think that everyone would react logically, and recognize what appears to be quite likely and pursue it. but it doesnt make you vile or a criminal if you just cant handle it and react strongly against people suggesting it.

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Sorry, but I am praying it is NOT human remains. I want that little angel to still be alive. And right now there is still a possibility.

I see you're point....I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves here. Although I also believe in my heart she's gone, we should definitely not give up the hope of finding her alive!!!

SewingDeb
07-25-2008, 12:02 PM
You are so right liljim.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Do you think that they could have gotten the test back in fact they are human remains in the trunk and now they are testing to see if it was Caylee's DNA and thats why Padilla hesitated about the findings?

LunaRaptor
i think people have made a lot of judgements about the grandmother that may or may not be true because they consider her a suspect and are very emotional about the case.

she has not come across as the most sympathetic figure and has absolutely made conflicting statements, but im not sure how much her actions on TV during this case reflect her behavoir over the course of her married/adult life. because we really dont havfe any evidence as to what she was like before this, although there are reports now that she was nothing like how she is currently coming across.

to be blunt - people are trying to get her to imagine that her granddaughter is lying dead somewhere decomposing and that her daughter is a murderer that is lying to her face about it.

it is a nice little fantasy to think that everyone would react logically, and recognize what appears to be quite likely and pursue it. but it doesnt make you vile or a criminal if you just cant handle it and react strongly against people suggesting it.

I agree. I think the poor GMA honestly didn't (and most likely still doesn't) know what happened to Caylee. She can probably surmise what happened, if she were capable of thinking rationally, but she isn't capable of that - given her circumstances.

swa
Please, no disrespect because I know this is not how you meant it, but I am really hoping the test comes back negative for human remains. I might know in my brain that she is gone, but my heart still really wants to hope she is alive... :(

You're right.. I didn't mean it the way it sounds. Sorry.

RoseRed

:clap::clap::clap:

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 12:06 PM

I think that initially, yes, alot of folks (myself included) formed opinions about the GM that she was possibly involved or covering something up intentionally. However alot of us have changed our thinking (myself included) and I personally no longer feel the GM is involved or even trying to cover up anything. As others have stated, I feel GM is in denial for the exact reason you stated.....she doesn't want to imagine her daughter could do something like that, nor does she want to imagine that Caylee is no longer alive. I think that her strange behavior is a result of not getting sleep, worrying, not eating, and just basically she's in shock. I have noticed in alot of her interviews that she just looks exhausted like she will pass out at any moment!

RoseRed
07-25-2008, 12:07 PM
I see you're point....I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves here. Although I also believe in my heart she's gone, we should definitely not give up the hope of finding her alive!!!

If there are any on here that pray it is time to pray that Caylee comes home very much alive. All things are possible.:blowkiss:

Hailiejade77
liljim

someone today said that on one of Casey's myspace friends they made a comment that the Cindy they are seeing on TV is definitely NOT the Cindy they know.

ChattyWoman

I agree 100%

whiteangora
If someone can let me know how, I will start a new thread since this
one is getting a bit long.

Elley Mae
Was there ever a description given as to what Caylee was wearing.

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I think you just click on the Caylee Anthony forum and up at the top is the thread that says start new thread. Then you have to PM a mod to tell them to lock up this thread.

Vegas Bride
07-25-2008, 12:08 PM

Wasn't there an actual visitors log with their names on it when they went to visit ggp?

VB

LunaRaptor
07-25-2008, 12:09 PM
You're right.. I didn't mean it the way it sounds. Sorry.

No worries, I knew what you meant... :blowkiss:

What we all want is some resolution and closure.

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Was there ever a description given as to what Caylee was wearing.
i think pink shirt, jean shorts and white sneakers, if my brain recalls correctly. But i think that came out later

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 12:12 PM
I agree with what you posted. No one wants to bad mouth the grandma, everyone is just caught up in emotions and they are quite high in this case. I have felt all along that it is just plain and simply TOO MUCH for this women to imagine her little Caylee not coming home. It would be for me. Who knows how any of us would react if this was us. Casey on the other hand, I have NO sympathy for

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 12:13 PM
I'll start a new thread

pjsmommy
07-25-2008, 12:14 PM
One thing i've never gotten since this case started is why anyone thinks that one of Casey's relatives (her dad or brother) are the father of Caylee. Can anyone with any insight help me see why they would think that?

Hailiejade77
07-25-2008, 12:15 PM
here you go guys,.. new thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2417184#post2417184

auntbaby
07-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Even if Casey is a pathological liar (and you won't get an argument from me on that) , she cannot be so delusional as to think that her child would not eventually be missed by family,friends and then definitely law enforcement. She cannot have believed that extreme consequences would not follow the discovery of Caylee's being missing. So , knowing that there is no way of not having to face that eventuality, Why put it off so long? The longer you put it off the guiltier you look. And there is NO WAY that she will not get caught, she has to know this. Is she waiting for the baby's body to decompose? What? Are there some psych majors here?

feddup
07-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Anybody who has ever had a whiff of road kill knows what it smells like.

It's rank. And smells much different than any trash can sitting outside in the heat which hasn't been picked up for weeks.

Also, and JMO, but who puts pizza in their trunk and why would anyone forget its there? Pizza in this house never goes to waste. And if it is just 'crust' sitting in this box, that isn't going to smell much if any no matter how long it's been sitting.

I think down here, it would just get hard and kind of petrify, dont you?
I dont think it would stink.
Now, we had a rat die out in our garage and wow, THAT was some smell. I couldnt stand to go out there for 3 days PU!!

SuziQ
07-25-2008, 12:24 PM

After hearing the 911 call I tend to agree with this. I have to draw the line though if Cindy had done anything illegal or harmfull to the investigation. I hope she hasn't. It's the last thing she needs.

Faenorwyn
07-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Here's a link to an interview with George this morning:

http://www.wftv.com/news/16988642/detail.html

The only really *new* information in it seems to be that he agrees there is something Casey isn't telling LE.

RR0004
07-25-2008, 03:26 PM
This is really, really bugging me. The fact that in the 911 call, Casey says this to the operator:

"I tried to contact her and I actually received a phone call today from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a minute."

I am relatively certain that this is a flat out LIE. The ONLY reason for this lie is if Caylee is no longer alive, and Casey wants to make it seem as though she is. So if the above is in fact a LIE.........then IMO Caylee is no longer alive. Which sadly I suspect that to be the case anyway, but I'm just trying to think of all the facts we know about the case and see if there is any way that Casey is telling the truth about Caylee being alive and I just can't find anything to SUPPORT that. I can find alot that contradicts it but not a single shred of evidence (other than Casey's words) supports the fact that Caylee Anthony is still with us. :(
It also tells me that she prepped for that statement. It came too easy and made absolutely no sense. LE can track down addresses of cell phone owners, I'm sure. She didn't say the number came up "unknown" (may have been smarter if she did)...she said the number was no longer in service. So who did the number belong to? I'm sure LE would have retieved it off her phone as that was the person who had Caylee. Has LE come out and called this an out-and-out lie?