07-27-2008, 05:12 PM
please continue discussing here

bluedevil21
07-27-2008, 05:15 PM
http://gooboy.livejournal.com/92534.html

is this dude for real??

Hailiejade77
07-27-2008, 05:16 PM
don't know who I should PM to close last thread,.. which mod????

thisbliss
07-27-2008, 05:17 PM
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7024884&version=1&locale=EN-US

Link to fox's report on the vigil today. A couple of people spoke up in Casey's defense.

My bad that was from last sunday???? Alrighty then.

Hailiejade77
07-27-2008, 05:18 PM

is this dude for real??

OMG!!!!!!!!! I certainly hope that he is joking around??? How sick is that? Well I guess it happens alot,... look at all the woman that write to convicted murders and then "fall in love" with them.

Elley Mae
07-27-2008, 05:22 PM

is this dude for real??

All off the words down the left side of the page open up. He's weird.

bluedevil21
07-27-2008, 05:23 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!! I certainly hope that he is joking around??? How sick is that? Well I guess it happens alot,... look at all the woman that write to convicted murders and then "fall in love" with them.

i mean, i loooove ogling potential child murderers on tv and getting turned on by them. wtf? sickos. for real.

so i was wondering if anyone can answer a stupid question for me:

is there any way to get the page to reload by itself? so i am not clicking "refresh" every 2 minutes? or any advice pertaining to this? thanks so much!

ebrich
07-27-2008, 05:24 PM
i mean, i loooove ogling potential child murderers on tv and getting turned on by them. wtf? sickos. for real.

so i was wondering if anyone can answer a stupid question for me:

is there any way to get the page to reload by itself? so i am not clicking "refresh" every 2 minutes? or any advice pertaining to this? thanks so much!

yep... f5

babycat
07-27-2008, 05:25 PM
I still can't get past this remark:

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Kristina: "Yes they are.

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back.

No matter what happens in this case, and even if I gave Casey the full benefit of the doubt, I keep coming back to this remark, and her demeanor when she gave it...almost sarcastic, and resentful. Ugh.

UCFAlumni2002
07-27-2008, 05:27 PM

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back.

No matter what happens in this case, and even if I gave Casey the full benefit of the doubt, I keep coming back to this remark, and her demeanor when she gave it...almost sarcastic, and resentful. Ugh.

She just infuritates me... how can she really be that cold?

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 05:29 PM

is this dude for real??

Twisted humor :woohoo:

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 05:30 PM

Hey u in the end she said me too, maybe an after thought but she said it.

babycat
07-27-2008, 05:31 PM
She just infuritates me... how can she really be that cold?

Right...that statement spoke volumes to me. I love playing devil's advocate, and can always see two sides of the argument- but in this case, it's nearly impossible, what with the demeanor she has exhibited throughout the case.

The tone of voice in which she made that statement...wow.

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 05:33 PM

Did you announce? :) I knew we were at that point. I stepped into the vault for a min. but I knew to look for you here. Thank you for the fresh thread.

DeltaDawn

Exactly..Casey is jealous of her own daughter and the affection the grandparents and Casey's brother feel for Caylee. She is an immature peice of trash that has no idea where her daughter is..did she kill her possibly..did she leave her with someone possibly..does she owe someone huge amounts of maoney for her many habits and they took Caylee as a token that Casey needs to pay up or her daughter is toast..I think thta is very likely and that is why she was trying to find her on her own. Becuase she didn't want anyone, Tony, Amy, Mom, Dad or brother realizing the huge mess she was in after just 31 days on her own.

I think she thinks Caylee is okay, because their would be no point in these people holding Cylee for money if Caylee was dead.

babycat
Hey u in the end she said me too, maybe an after thought but she said it.

I see that, but my point was, she put herself in the forefront...wanting her parent's pity/loyalty over her missing daughter.

I'm sure she did mention it as an afterthought, but only with the goal of fulfilling her own selfish purpose- making herself less suspect by saying she was worried, too.

I think she is selfish and a liar.

cricket
07-27-2008, 05:34 PM
(I brought this over from the end of the last thread; I must have posted it after this thread was started)

I just don't understand why there is so much suspicion that Cindy and George are complicit and so much sentiment hat Cindy should be arrested for obstructing the investigation. What has she done that would cause LE to arrest her? Other than being an emotional wreck in interviews (and defensive), the two things that I keep hearing about that she has done that's "bad" is:

she initially got the date she last saw Caylee wrong. She was corrected on that; it appears to be an honest mistake made when she was freaking out about finding out that Casey had not had Caylee for a month.

when she called 911, she stated that the car smelled like there had been a body in it, but later told the press that the smell was rotting pizza. IMO, she went into denial mode. What mom wants to believe that her daughter could harm her child? If she allows herself to accept that the odor was decomp - then she has to admit that Caylee is likely dead and that Casey is responsible.

Cindy is clearly an emotional wreck and not media savvy. However, she:

was the one that initially called LE to report that her daughter stole from her and that Caylee was missing

She allowed LE to search her home and the car

I have read that LE stated that the family has been cooperative

I see a mother who has had a very contentious relationship with a daughter who is clearly manipulative. We can all criticize her for not dealing with Casey sooner, but as a grandmother I can tell you that it's harder to confront your child on things when they hold the power of access to your grandchild over you. My son got mad at me once and I was not "allowed" to see my grandson for two months. I knew he couldn't stay mad forever and he didn't. But he is also not a manipulative, spoiled brat like Casey appears to be.

IMO, Cindy hit her limit the day she called LE to report the car theft and credit card charges. It is extremely difficult for a parent to make that call, knowing that their child will be charged with a felony and may spend time in jail. It's hard - even when it's the right thing to do. On top of that - in between the first and third calls, she discovered that her daughter had not seen her daughter for a month and didn't know where she was. Cindy has been on a roller coaster ever since.

bluedevil21
07-27-2008, 05:35 PM
first of all, thank you for F5! i feel like i learned a new trick.

and check out this post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TV8NHF2H0UT1ITEFJ#c1

comment #1. somehow you can access the complete list of songs casey has ever listed on myspace... and it is damaging? how do we do this?

mommya
07-27-2008, 05:35 PM
One of the things that has me the most confused is the 31 days comment. Stating this as a fact when she knows people know otherwise. If she was smart enough to live this secret life for so long she must have been a good liar - a smart liar to some extent. Why say something like this - why not say the 26th or 27th when no one really can say they saw Caylee. Is she that crazy?

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 05:36 PM
I see that, but my point was, she put herself in the forefront...wanting her parent's pity/loyalty over her missing daughter.

I'm sure she did mention it as an afterthought, but only with the goal of fulfilling her own selfish purpose- making herself less suspect by saying she was worried, too.

I think she is selfish and a liar.

Me being silly, I know it is sick.

LI_Mom
07-27-2008, 05:40 PM

is this dude for real??

Actually, I found it kind of funny... in a sick kid of way.

He's willing to overlook HER faults, if she's willing to overlook the fact that he's married.

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 05:41 PM
One of the things that has me the most confused is the 31 days comment. Stating this as a fact when she knows people know otherwise. If she was smart enough to live this secret life for so long she must have been a good liar - a smart liar to some extent. Why say something like this - why not say the 26th or 27th when no one really can say they saw Caylee. Is she that crazy?

Please explain the bolded.

LaLaw2000
07-27-2008, 05:41 PM
LI_Mom, I answered your post on the last page over there on the other thread. I was typing when this new thread was opened. I do not know how to bring it over here.

:confused:

Blink34
07-27-2008, 05:42 PM
LI_Mom, I answered your post on the last page over there on the other thread. I was typing when this new thread was opened. I do not know how to bring it over here.

:confused:

just cut and past La-

DBinMA
07-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Actually, I found it kind of funny... in a sick kid of way.

He's willing to overlook HER faults, if she's willing to overlook the fact that he's married.

Actually some of the stuff he's written is very smart. I don't think you should take that post seriously.

babycat
07-27-2008, 05:43 PM
first of all, thank you for F5! i feel like i learned a new trick.

and check out this post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TV8NHF2H0UT1ITEFJ#c1

comment #1. somehow you can access the complete list of songs casey has ever listed on myspace... and it is damaging? how do we do this?

Hello! I always love your posts; they are among my favorites on this board.

However, I don't think the playlist is incriminating in the least. I mean, looking at my own playlist:

God's away on Business -Tom Waits (album- blood money)
Heaven- I, Monster
From Such Great Heights- The Postal Service
Satin in a Coffin- Modest Mouse
Dead and Lovely- Tom Waits
Rebel Girl- Bikini Kill
Bad Reputation- Joan Jett
Bodysnatchers- Radiohead

Those are just a few- and I certainly haven't committed any crime:)

I listen to some of the same bands as she does...I don't see anything suspect about it.

Leila
07-27-2008, 05:43 PM

is this dude for real??

OMG................didn't know there were male versions of the crazy women who chase after convicted murderers!

LaLaw2000
07-27-2008, 05:44 PM

:eek:
He should not be writing things like that even in jest. CREEP!

babycat
07-27-2008, 05:44 PM

Me too- I can't get past the 31 days thing at all. The changing timeline bothers me...

DeltaDawn
07-27-2008, 05:45 PM
(I brought this over from the end of the last thread; I must have posted it after this thread was started)

I just don't understand why there is so much suspicion that Cindy and George are complicit and so much sentiment hat Cindy should be arrested for obstructing the investigation. What has she done that would cause LE to arrest her? Other than being an emotional wreck in interviews (and defensive), the two things that I keep hearing about that she has done that's "bad" is:

she initially got the date she last saw Caylee wrong. She was corrected on that; it appears to be an honest mistake made when she was freaking out about finding out that Casey had not had Caylee for a month.

when she called 911, she stated that the car smelled like there had been a body in it, but later told the press that the smell was rotting pizza. IMO, she went into denial mode. What mom wants to believe that her daughter could harm her child? If she allows herself to accept that the odor was decomp - then she has to admit that Caylee is likely dead and that Casey is responsible.

was the one that initially called LE to report that her daughter stole from her and that Caylee was missing

I see a mother who has had a very contentious relationship with a daughter who is clearly manipulative. We can all criticize her for not dealing with Casey sooner, but as a grandmother I can tell you that it's harder to confront your child on things when they hold the power of access to your grandchild over you. My son got mad at me once and I was not "allowed" to see my grandson for two months. I knew he couldn't stay mad forever and he didn't. But he is also not a manipulative, spoiled brat like Casey appears to be.

IMO, Cindy hit her limit the day she called LE to report the car theft and credit card charges. It is extremely difficult for a parent to make that call, knowing that their child will be charged with a felony and may spend time in jail. It's hard - even when it's the right thing to do. On top of that - in between the first and third calls, she discovered that her daughter had not seen her daughter for a month and didn't know where she was. Cindy has been on a roller coaster ever since.

Cricket I agree with you on that . I guess I was a more Hands On Mother so to speak, behavior science degree be damned, sometimes the best place for a child psych book is on the bottom of the child. Children do need limits..and Casey has surpassed them all.

Was she acting out for attention..yes..she felt everyone loved Caylee more then her. Which is unfortunate..because if she could have thought of Caylee as an extention of herself that would have been fine in her psyche, but instead she saw her as a contender for the family's love and support.

But she wasn't a very loving indidivual to her family and friends..Amy was a good friend she stole $1000 from. Not to mention the charges she rung up on Mom and Dad's credit cards. She is a very pentup person..and nothing matters but herself.

I am here praying that some drug lord has Caylee..taking very good care, until he gets his money. But I don't think that is the case...now with the media attention..I think Caylee has been offed since this whole thing started. I think a drug lord had her, Casey knew it and wouldn't admit it..and now they have no reason to keep Caylee alive.

Or if they are reading here they have a very big reason..to discreidt Casey. Let Caylee go somewhere populated, a mall, a grocery store,... then it would be all Casey's fault and not theirs..this would discredit Casey..no one believes what she says now anyway.

If someone has Caylee I hope they release her tonight and let things take their course.
Cindy and George need their granddaughter back.

babycat
07-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Bluedevil- so sorry, I misread your post!

To view her song history, just go to her page and there is an option on the music player to view her past history...

sorry I misresponded. Did I just make that word up? Misresponded? ;)

cheers

mommya
07-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Please explain the bolded.

If she was visiting great gpa on 15th and walking with Caylee at the mall with her friend around that same time of the month - how could she so firmly state that Caylee had been missing since before then? Even if she didn't know that Jesse heard Caylee in the background of the phone call.
Do I have the 31 days thing wrong?

babycat
07-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Actually some of the stuff he's written is very smart. I don't think you should take that post seriously.

Same here...falls under that "freedom of speech" thing we're always gloating about;)

Blink34
07-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Brinigng this from last thread I posted, meant to here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2422493#post2422493)
omg!!!!!!

From Blink:
I could not see tattoo- can we establish once and for all what it actually says, I have seen about 4 versions posted.

Also- I saw the Zany in the photobucket- my first thought? Anybody ever see The Usual Suspects??

LaLaw2000
07-27-2008, 05:51 PM
just cut and past La-

TY, Blink34, but I do not know how! Been on the Internet for over 10 years, and did lots of report typing, but not the ins and outs like cut and paste!

Thanks, tho!

:)

DeltaDawn
07-27-2008, 05:51 PM
If she was visiting great gpa on 15th and walking with Caylee at the mall with her friend around that same time of the month - how could she so firmly state that Caylee had been missing since before then? Even if she didn't know that Jesse heard Caylee in the background of the phone call.

Because Cindy is human and beside herself. She corrected that date..she wants nothing more then her granddaughter back. Unless you are a grandmother..you cannot understand how deep that bond goes.

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 05:52 PM

The mall story was 12-14th, the video with ggpa was the 15th. 31 days from July 15th. Cindy told 911 a week earlier June 7th, Casey always said 31 days but never a date of the 16th or the 9th.

The 9th came up on the myspace postings, and the what was told to police. The 31 days disappeared until LE was tipped off the video was from fathers day.

I think the June 24th Jesse call is a hope everyone has.

cricket
07-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Me too- I can't get past the 31 days thing at all. The changing timeline bothers me...

Isn't 31 days actually correct or close? The last time that I have heard of anyone (other than Casey) seeing Caylee was on the night of June 15th - Father's Day - the day they went to See Cindy's father at the assisted living home. The 911 call to LE was on July 15. While Cindy initially reported the date that she last saw Caylee as June 9th, LE confirmed the Father's Day visit and Cindy stated that she had gotten the date wrong during her initial phone call.

I can see Cindy being hysterical and getting the date wrong. What is telling is that Casey did not correct her and she went along with the earlier date, but then she gives it away by telling 31 days to the 911 operator and to her brother. Casey was counting the days. IMO, whatever happened to Caylee happened late on June 15th or on the 16th after Cindy left for work.

Blink34

I believe what happened when the 6/9 date was given to LE, they took that from Casey, there was nothing to disprove alot of her statements immediately and they needed to post the missing info. If you recall Cindy actually said she last saw her 6/2, so they did accept Casey's info as correct..

I have said all along that I believe she maintains this date (even in the face of a video of 6/15!) because of where I feel her child now is, and the date she got there is really important to finding her.

SeriouslySearching
Sorry! That was Blink's fault. hehehe

Here is what popped up when I googled: Z is for Zany.

http://www.herfamedgoodlooks.com/z.htm

RR0004
It's almost as if she thought about it beforehand in a contrived sort of way

LI_Mom
07-27-2008, 05:55 PM

It sounds as if something really painful happened to Casey & she feels nobody really cares about her.... all they want to focus on is Caylee.

I wonder if she was raped or maybe got herself pregnant or something that really pushed her over the edge this past month?

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Isn't 31 days actually correct or close? The last time that I have heard of anyone (other than Casey) seeing Caylee was on the night of June 15th - Father's Day - the day they went to See Cindy's father at the assisted living home. The 911 call to LE was on July 15. While Cindy initially reported the date that she last saw Caylee as June 9th, LE confirmed the Father's Day visit and Cindy stated that she had gotten the date wrong during her initial phone call.

I can see Cindy being hysterical and getting the date wrong. What is telling is that Casey did not correct her and she went along with the earlier date, but then she gives it away by telling 31 days to the 911 operator and to her brother. Casey was counting the days. IMO, whatever happened to Caylee happened late on June 15th or on the 16th after Cindy left for work.

Agree with everthing in this post.

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 05:56 PM
It's almost as if she thought about it beforehand in a contrived sort of way

she noted the 9 day mark in the facebook posting as well.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 05:56 PM

I agree!

Elley Mae
07-27-2008, 05:57 PM
31 days Cindy said it Casey said it on the 911 calls.

LaLaw2000

FWIW, I think so also.

Leila

If Caylee was really "missing" Casey would be on that phone crying, begging, pleading with mom and dad to do whatever it takes to find Caylee alive and well and bring her home.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 05:58 PM
It sounds as if something really painful happened to Casey & she feels nobody really cares about her.... all they want to focus on is Caylee.

I wonder if she was raped or maybe got herself pregnant or something that really pushed her over the edge this past month?
In Lee's conversation with her IIRC he mentioned that she had a "tough" year. A year is a long time...what else happened?

Elley Mae
07-27-2008, 06:00 PM
If what Jesse said is true,that he heard Caylee in the back ground on the 24th of June and the car was stolen on the 30th,as Cindy said on the 911 call then the window would seem to be 25th/29th of june.

Nicole_LongIsland
07-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Fox news just said that LE may be releasing their tape/video tomorrow of their interview with Casey.

mommya
07-27-2008, 06:01 PM
The mall story was 12-14th, the video with ggpa was the 15th. 31 days from July 15th. Cindy told 911 a week earlier June 7th, Casey always said 31 days but never a date of the 16th or the 9th.

The 9th came up on the myspace postings, and the what was told to police. The 31 days disappeared until LE was tipped off the video was from fathers day.

I think the June 24th Jesse call is a hope everyone has.

Thanks for the correction. So the 31 days does translate to the date of the tape and after the mall walk. Jesse's call is the only other thing during that time. I understand how Cindy could be mistaken I was just thinking Caysee was trying to say something different.

I understand Jesse's dad has written the letter of explanation and that Jesse initially cooperated with LE, but have you all completely discounted his involvement your mind? A lot of coincidences there it seems. It might explain her distrust of LE help.

mommya
07-27-2008, 06:02 PM
Fox news just said that LE may be releasing their tape/video tomorrow of their interview with Casey.

Can't wait.

cricket
07-27-2008, 06:02 PM
Cricket I agree with you on that . I guess I was a more Hands On Mother so to speak, behavior science degree be damned, sometimes the best place for a child psych book is on the bottom of the child. Children do need limits..and Casey has surpassed them all.

Was she acting out for attention..yes..she felt everyone loved Caylee more then her. Which is unfortunate..because if she could have thought of Caylee as an extention of herself that would have been fine in her psyche, but instead she saw her as a contender for the family's love and support.

But she wasn't a very loving indidivual to her family and friends..Amy was a good friend she stole $1000 from. Not to mention the charges she rung up on Mom and Dad's credit cards. She is a very pentup person..and nothing matters but herself.

I am here praying that some drug lord has Caylee..taking very good care, until he gets his money. But I don't think that is the case...now with the media attention..I think Caylee has been offed since this whole thing started. I think a drug lord had her, Casey knew it and wouldn't admit it..and now they have no reason to keep Caylee alive.

Or if they are reading here they have a very big reason..to discreidt Casey. Let Caylee go somewhere populated, a mall, a grocery store,... then it would be all Casey's fault and not theirs..this would discredit Casey..no one believes what she says now anyway.

If someone has Caylee I hope they release her tonight and let things take their course.
Cindy and George need their granddaughter back.

I agree that Casey was jealous of her daughter - clearly she is immature and selfish. The stealing from friends and family makes me think drugs were involved. It's so typical of drug addicts.

It's sad that the best case scenario here is that a drug lord might have taken Caylee. I wish it were true - but it wouldn't explain the cadaver dogs hitting on the car and yard.

Blink34
07-27-2008, 06:03 PM

As a point of clarification, Casey stated she was missing 31 days, Cindy said the last time she saw Caylee was 6/2, and only agreed it was 6/15 after the FD video was checked by LE; they actually gave her a chance to check her timeline prior to telling her, she was adamant and also called the asissted living center and told them to refuse to show LE the register or talk to her Dad. I get hysterical at the onset, I also know if you really want to find your gd, you cooperate with LE.

babycat
07-27-2008, 06:03 PM

Well, I can't say at all if it is correct or close..that's why it bothers me;)

I think the "31 days" is stated so matter of factly by Casey- as if she had been counting the days. It seems like Casey would know the date her daughter went missing. She stated in the affidavit that it was a June 9th (a monday), then went to 15th, then Jesse saying possibly the 24th- that's what bothers me about it.

It seems like, if it happens like she claimed- Casey would have gotten off work, then gone to the apartment to pick her child up. Why would she not know the day this happened? So while I will agree that being a day off might be close, not 7 days...not when your child is missing.

I can understand her grandmother getting the timeline wrong, as she supposedly had limited contact with Caylee, and she might have gotten the dates confused. But Casey stating that Caylee went missing on June 9th, inititally, is strange to me.

Blink34
07-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Can't wait.

Their initial first response interview?

fabvab
07-27-2008, 06:04 PM
I think her leaving Caylee's carseat in the car abandoned at Amscot is telling in itself.

A good mom would have grabbed that carseat to have one for Caylee in whatever car they would be riding in. No Caylee...thus no need for it.

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 06:05 PM
If what Jesse said is true,that he heard Caylee in the back ground on the 24th of June and the car was stolen on the 30th,as Cindy said on the 911 call then the window would seem to be 25th/29th of june.

The car being abandoned by Casey on the 27th does fit with the call on the 24th. (little else does) The car was never stolen though. I think Cindy felt like it was stolen by Casey because George and her had just paid a towing company for 15 days of storage. (Several hundred dollars) since Casey made the decision to leave it, it was stolen in cindy's eyes.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 06:06 PM
If what Jesse said is true,that he heard Caylee in the back ground on the 24th of June and the car was stolen on the 30th,as Cindy said on the 911 call then the window would seem to be 25th/29th of june.It was reported the car sat in the parking lot of Amscot for three days...making it the 27th as the day the car was abandoned. It was towed on the 30th.

In my opinion, the window is from the time the call ended on June 24th until the car was left in parking lot on June 27th.

We don't know that Casey was the only person who drove the car during that time. Until LE comes out with a video that shows Casey and another person (supposedly Tony) in that parking lot...we don't know she actually left it...do we? She could have given her car to anyone during that window of time or even before. They need witnesses who saw her in possession of the car for those days.

Elley Mae
07-27-2008, 06:08 PM
The car being abandoned by Casey on the 27th does fit with the call on the 24th. (little else does) The car was never stolen though. I think Cindy felt like it was stolen by Casey because George and her had just paid a towing company for 15 days of storage. (Several hundred dollars) since Casey made the decision to leave it, it was stolen in cindy's eyes.

I didn't mean to imply the car was stolen, that's what Cindy said I'm just saying that the 25th thru the 29th is when Caylee was no longer seen or heard from.

bluedevil21
07-27-2008, 06:08 PM
I just don't understand why there is so much suspicion that Cindy and George are complicit and so much sentiment hat Cindy should be arrested for obstructing the investigation. What has she done that would cause LE to arrest her? Other than being an emotional wreck in interviews...

i agree with you completely. casey was jealous of her daughter, i think. in a little sister kind of way. maybe the attention, the adoration she received from cindy, i dont know. regardless, casey and cindy had a tense relationship. and i dont know if we will ever know the full extent of it.

that being said, cindy adored caylee (perhaps even more than casey, who was a mess and stealing her money). can you imagine not only calling to have your daughter arrested, but contemporaneously finding out that your granddaughter is missing, the car that your daughter stole now smells like death warmed over (literally), and maybe, just maybe, your own daughter killed her??? i dont think any of us can. i don't think cindy can either. which is why she is pulling these crazy stunts. at least, when all is said and done, she can say she did everything imaginable to get caylee back. and to her, if that means buying into your crazy daughter's unbelievable lies as her last shred of hope, so be it. i can't blame her. think about how incredulous we are. now imagine it was your own dysfunctional family, the press is sitting on your front lawn, LE wants another interview, your daughter could go to jail for murder....but the bottom line is that caylee is still missing. cindy needs closure - one way or the other.

and just to note: LE has ruled her out. some people are saying obstruction of justice, but that would mean purposeful misrepresentation (as in, pointing them in the wrong direction). if there is anything cindy anthony wants to do, it is find her granddaughter.

the time line really bothers me. where did they get june 9th from? why did casey move out of tony's on this day (is that just irony? i dont know. for some reason, i dont think he is involved). why do they keep insisting on june 9th when there is now video of caylee on the 15th? and where did casey come up with 31 days? to appease her mother's curiosity, because she had avoided bringing caylee over for that long? but why, even if caylee had been missing for 31 days, would you say that? it is totally weird. it is so much less incriminating to say, oh my god, the nanny took her yesterday. or i have been looking since monday, please help me. WHY A MONTH???

in all honesty, i dont think casey ever expected her mother to call the police (which is why she begs for one more day). i think she had to come up with her story, the details of it that she was sure to be asked, on the spot. she clearly sucked. no one could back her up, no one knew (except maybe mike? who seems to be into some shady stuff himself?) to even possibly confirm. and then, the following morning, the 16th (the day she was arrested), she takes LE on a crazy goose chase. she didn't have time to sort this stuff out, she couldnt avoid universal (based on what she had said the day before), she was just screwed. and let's be serious, casey isn't the brightest crayon in the box. but it still seems off to me. why did she say a month? unless that is the only true statement she has made and caylee died a month ago.

that jail phone call, "all they care about is finding caylee." what is that?! what the hell do you expect them to care about? she is the one insisting that caylee is alive and well. my question is, but why doesn't she care?? why doesn't she even fake it? (i can only assume that she knew "finding" caylee was a foregone conclusion and they should get back to focusing on releasing her from jail).

i also think it was in this conversation - with everyone doubting her (ridiculous) story including her family, everyone at home doing whatever they wanted (unlike her), her friends going out that night, tony meeting other girls, the debacle with universal studios and the nanny - that the severity of the situation started to hit her. whatever she did, whether alone or with help, could actually land her in jail.

and it did.

DeltaDawn
07-27-2008, 06:10 PM
I can't get Zanny's name out of my mind..that just flowed off her lips with the correct spelling and even an address, although Zanny didn't live there..she had looked at apartments in that complex.

So what are the chances of all that just being made up ? Zero. There is some connection between Casey and this person Zanny or someone who represented herself that way. It could be stolen ID or it could be anything. But a Zanny exists who visited that apartment complex in April that Casey lead them to.........what is the connection?

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 06:11 PM
I didn't mean to imply the car was stolen, that's what Cindy said I'm just saying that the 25th thru the 29th is when Caylee was no longer seen or heard from.

According to myspace, facebook postings, statements from Amy, TonE and others, and to make Casey's story airtight no one saw Caylee after the 16th. The only mention after that date is the call with Jesse. At this point even Casey would deny that.

babycat
07-27-2008, 06:11 PM
For the record, I don't think it is suspicious at all that the grandmother might have mixed the dates up. I can easily see that happening.

What I find suspicious is the "31 days" that Casey claimed, then when talking to police a few hours later on July 15th told police June 9th. That's more like 37 days...six days off. I find it odd that Casey wouldn't know that. She stated 31 days like she was sure of it, in the 911 call. It's not like she took a minute to think about it.

Hope that cleared me thoughts up:)

LI_Mom
07-27-2008, 06:13 PM
In Lee's conversation with her IIRC he mentioned that she had a "tough" year. A year is a long time...what else happened?

Possibly something recent might have happened that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Something that would be so overwhelming & painful that to her it's the only thing that she can think of.

I wish we heard that she was getting counseling or something....

I just can't see letting her out on bail & hoping Caylee is found.

Blink34
07-27-2008, 06:13 PM
It was reported the car sat in the parking lot of Amscot for three days...making it the 27th as the day the car was abandoned. It was towed on the 30th.

In my opinion, the window is from the time the call ended on June 24th until the car was left in parking lot on June 27th.

We don't know that Casey was the only person who drove the car during that time. Until LE comes out with a video that shows Casey and another person (supposedly Tony) in that parking lot...we don't know she actually left it...do we? She could have given her car to anyone during that window of time or even before. They need witnesses who saw her in possession of the car for those days.

Does that mean you buy Jesse's statement?

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 06:14 PM
I didn't mean to imply the car was stolen, that's what Cindy said I'm just saying that the 25th thru the 29th is when Caylee was no longer seen or heard from.The 29th is incorrect. I don't find anywhere it was ever mentioned she was heard from after the 24th. The car was left on the 27th and towed on the 30th.

cricket
07-27-2008, 06:15 PM
As a point of clarification, Casey stated she was missing 31 days, Cindy said the last time she saw Caylee was 6/2, and only agreed it was 6/15 after the FD video was checked by LE; they actually gave her a chance to check her timeline prior to telling her, she was adamant and also called the asissted living center and told them to refuse to show LE the register or talk to her Dad. I get hysterical at the onset, I also know if you really want to find your gd, you cooperate with LE.

Do you have a link for the statement about Cindy calling the assisted living center? I have heard that before, but never with a source. I can understand if she told LE she would prefer they not bother her father, for all we know he may have a medical condition and she didn't want him upset. But Cindy would not have any authority over who can see the the visitor logs at the facility. There are medical privacy laws that would apply to the release of medical info on her father, but I doubt the visitor logs are covered.

IMO, this sounds like Cindy being protective of her father, and things getting blown up out of proportion in the media.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Does that mean you buy Jesse's statement?While I questioned it at first, I do believe it. I don't see he would have any reason to lie about hearing Caylee's voice on the call.

Elley Mae
07-27-2008, 06:16 PM
It was reported the car sat in the parking lot of Amscot for three days...making it the 27th as the day the car was abandoned. It was towed on the 30th.

We don't know that Casey was the only person who drove the car during that time. Until LE comes out with a video that shows Casey and another person (supposedly Tony) in that parking lot...we don't know she actually left it...do we? She could have given her car to anyone during the that window of time or even before. They need witnesses who saw her in possession of the car for those days.
I thought that she ran out of gas and tony picked her up on the 30th wait, did we ever verify whether or not Casey went to the beach with Jesse the weekend of 28th 29th.

Blink34
I can't get Zanny's name out of my mind..that just flowed off her lips with the correct spelling and even an address, although Zanny didn't live there..she had looked at apartments in that complex.

So what are the chances of all that just being made up ? Zero. There is some connection between Casey and this person Zanny or someone who represented herself that way. It could be stolen ID or it could be anything. But a Zanny exists who visited that apartment complex in April that Casey lead them to.........what is the connection?

ABSOLUTELY- Repeat- ABSOLUTELY.. I know they are checking the mail forwarding habits of any one of the variations of these names..
Morevover, once they establish the connection, there's more here-

DeltaDawn

We don't know that Casey was the only person who drove the car during that time. Until LE comes out with a video that shows Casey and another person (supposedly Tony) in that parking lot...we don't know she actually left it...do we? She could have given her car to anyone during the that window of time or even before. They need witnesses who saw her in possession of the car for those days.

I absolutely agree SS..something happened in that timeframe..but exactly what? I also agree that they need witnesses to who had that car..they maybe framing this girl because she is a boozer and a druggie and they knew that LE wouldn't look any further. She was borrowing Amy's car..did she lend er car to someone else, due to a debt, or had she ditched the car by the time Amy went on vacation. I need the dates of Amy's vacation to see if they coincide.

I am reserving all opinions of mine as to what happened until I see the results of DNA tests from fluids in the trunk. Hair can be explained away..but body fluids will make the case.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 06:17 PM

I think mom and dad have had h-ll with Casey. The only thing I fault her for now...and can understand to some degree...is interfering with the investigation by propagating all this bs. She should, IMO, just step back and allow LE to conduct their investigation. The focus, unfortunately, HAS been on her and her daughter. Even on the stand at the bond hearing she just went on and on about herself IMO (when asked about the date Caylee went missing)-thank goodness she was cut off by the prosecutor. All I'm saying is GM...stop talking! I'll be happy to hear from you or any member of your family when you announce Caylee has been found. For now, the focus has to be on finding that child.

Nicole_LongIsland
07-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Their initial first response interview?

Fox News didn't clarify what interview of Casey's LE *may* be releasing tomorrow.

Patty G
07-27-2008, 06:19 PM
The 29th is incorrect. I don't find anywhere it was ever mentioned she was heard from after the 24th. The car was left on the 27th and towed on the 30th.

I am not sure who said what anymore, but it was reported that Casey called Tony to pick her up when her car "ran out of gas". Have you heard that and do you think this was on the 27th?

SeriouslySearching
ABSOLUTELY- Repeat- ABSOLUTELY.. I know they are checking the mail forwarding habits of any one of the variations of these names..
Morevover, once they establish the connection, there's more here-The problem is...LE is only looking for a person by that name. If the ID was indeed stolen, the person would not still be using that one. She would have immediately began using another ID. So LE is barking up the wrong tree trying to find "Zanny" when they need to be releasing the sketch to determine if the woman does exist matching the description...not the name.

Also, she probably didn't use that name with other people if this was a fake to begin with. Her friends and family probably only know her by her real name.

curiositycat
Here is a link I found to a childrens book. The Starbuck twins in this book have a nanny named zanny. It could be a long shot, but it's worth considering. I don't believe there ever has been a nanny named "zanny" http://www.powells.com/biblio?show=TRADE%20PAPER:USED:9780152058753:3.50&page=excerpt (http://www.powells.com/biblio?show=TRADE%20PAPER:USED:9780152058753:3.50&page=excerpt)

lostnfound85
07-27-2008, 06:21 PM

They could tell a lot from fingerprints, were there unknown people driving the car? Unless they were wearing gloves, their prints would be on the steering wheel.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 06:21 PM
For the record, I don't think it is suspicious at all that the grandmother might have mixed the dates up. I can easily see that happening.

What I find suspicious is the "31 days" that Casey claimed, then when talking to police a few hours later on July 15th told police June 9th. That's more like 37 days...six days off. I find it odd that Casey wouldn't know that. She stated 31 days like she was sure of it, in the 911 call. It's not like she took a minute to think about it.

It's all enough to make your head spin, isn't it?

Blink34
07-27-2008, 06:22 PM
While I questioned it at first, I do believe it. I don't see he would have any reason to lie about hearing Caylee's voice on the call.

I'm open to it, but using limited latitude here for obvious reasons, did he say he heard Caylee voice or Casey tell Caylee to get off the table?
I am bothered by what we know- she told Jesse he was the father of Caylee, he paid for testing for a reson, they broke up, blah blah, drama, drama. She has a bf, clearly they were tight- and then she invites Jesse to beach, car ends up abandoned, forgets the call from 6/24 until he testifies, which happens to be the same day he resigns? Too much rainclouds over this for me.

How many bf's are ok with you spending the weekend with your x-fiancee?
Smells.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 06:22 PM
If a person were going to use that vehicle to move a dead body (not Caylee)...they would be wearing gloves, imo. (Gosh...I am beginning to scare myself! I sound like a defense attorney all of the sudden! Ack!)

RR0004
07-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Here is a link I found to a childrens book. The Starbuck twins in this book have a nanny named zanny. It could be a long shot, but it's worth considering. I don't believe there ever has been a nanny named "zanny" http://www.powells.com/biblio?show=TRADE%20PAPER:USED:9780152058753:3.50&page=excerpt (http://www.powells.com/biblio?show=TRADE%20PAPER:USED:9780152058753:3.50&page=excerpt)
Yup, we found that awhile back...even surmised Casey would have been of the age to have heard the story (I think we said 7yrs old IIRC)

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Yup, we found that awhile back...even surmised Casey would have been of the age to have heard the story (I think we said 7yrs old IIRC)
Then that goes along with my theory that it was Casey who read the book. Not Caylee, who is only almost three.

SeriouslySearching
I'm open to it, but using limited latitude here for obvious reasons, did he say he heard Caylee voice or Casey tell Caylee to get off the table?
I am bothered by what we know- she told Jesse he was the father of Caylee, he paid for testing for a reson, they broke up, blah blah, drama, drama. She has a bf, clearly they were tight- and then she invites Jesse to beach, car ends up abandoned, forgets the call from 6/24 until he testifies, which happens to be the same day he resigns? Too much rainclouds over this for me.

Smells.I don't think Tony and Casey were at all "exclusive". I think he was getting what he wanted out of it and so was she (a place to stay, partying at his club for free, etc.). He wouldn't care if she was out with friends for a weekend at the beach when he had a slew of women at the club to choose from...if he so desired. <<<<My opinions only and may not be correct. Also remember that it was Amy after Tony's call that supposedly clued Cindy into where Casey was staying. (Altho I don't remember where I got this tid bit.)

I do believe he said he did hear Caylee's voice and recognized it as being her. He also said that Casey told her to get off the table, too.

Blink34

CC- you may be closer than you think after I read your post-

SHazam! If you recall, she (Casey) never refers to ZG as a babysitter, she calls her the nanny- In all posts and to LE and per friend accounts.

ALso speaks to a bit of elitist- An unemployed 22 year old substance abuser, thief and con-artist- and she refers to a "nanny". This girl is beyond disconnected, she's distorted.

RR0004

Smells.
We don't know if she actually did go, right? Perhaps, she was just saying it to make Jesse feel better. I can't imagine Jesse ever going with her. I didn't get the impression that he thought her to be a "friend" anymore.

CheckDaFacts
This is what the link by Bludev has on it some of it anyway?
Talking about crime stopper

Pondering One wrote:
from www.worldvitalrecords.com (http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/)
Name: Jesus E Ortiz Marque
Birth Date: 08 September 1986 (Historical Events)
Death Date: 08 May 2007 (Historical Events)
Residence at Death: Orlando,Orange,Florida 32822
SSN:***-**-**ss # is there)
http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/SingleIndexI... (http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/SingleIndexIndView.aspx?ix=ssdiall&hpp=1&rf=) *,z*&qt=i&zassn=597 &zgssn=07&zsssn=8157 &highlight=jesus%2cortiz
Your research is great. Is their any record of Zenadia Ortiz or Zedadia Gonzalez living in the same zip code?

If Zenadia can be connected to Jesus (she is Grandmother or Great grandmother to Caylee), this case is a layup. It explains almost everything.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:27 PM
If a person were going to use that vehicle to move a dead body (not Caylee)...they would be wearing gloves, imo. (Gosh...I am beginning to scare myself! I sound like a defense attorney all of the sudden! Ack!)
Hey SS!! Be careful about that defense attorney stuff:)

RR0004
07-27-2008, 06:27 PM
Then that goes along with my theory that it was Casey who read the book. Not Caylee, who is only almost three.
And a good place to get a name from, eh?

bluedevil21
07-27-2008, 06:30 PM
I absolutely agree SS..something happened in that timeframe..but exactly what? I also agree that they need witnesses to who had that car..they maybe framing this girl because she is a boozer and a druggie and they knew that LE wouldn't look any further. She was borrowing Amy's car..did she lend er car to someone else, due to a debt, or had she ditched the car by the time Amy went on vacation. I need the dates of Amy's vacation to see if they coincide.

I am reserving all opinions of mine as to what happened until I see the results of DNA tests from fluids in the trunk. Hair can be explained away..but body fluids will make the case.

i agree with both of you. and with this too:

but why june 9th? i think "31 days" could be the sort of magical brilliance casey would just come up with. like, hmm, think casey, think, umm 1 month!! and she says it with such conviction and confidence. but then her math sucks, as per the comments above. this is similar to when she told kristina, "ohh look, okay, she (nanny) is not just from florida! i told them to check the ny and nc databases. i gave them their lead. (newsflash: this is your lead too. you are in jail and your daughter was "stolen.") or, how about another mensa moment: the original address of the nanny, which happened to be a senior living facility, also happened to be directly across from one of her friend's houses (ricardo maybe?).

her story is one big cluster****. but why june 9?? i feel like im missing something...

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Pondering One wrote:
http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/SingleIndexI... (http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/SingleIndexIndView.aspx?ix=ssdiall&hpp=1&rf=) *,z*&qt=i&zassn=597 &zgssn=07&zsssn=8157 &highlight=jesus%2cortiz
Your research is great. Is their any record of Zenadia Ortiz or Zedadia Gonzalez living in the same zip code?

If Zenadia can be connected to Jesus (she is Grandmother or Great grandmother to Caylee), this case is a layup. It explains almost everything.

With all due respect I thought we had already talked about the fact that Caylee doesn't look AT ALL like Jesus. I personally think he was just someone they were able to use as a diversion. :)

RR0004
07-27-2008, 06:31 PM

Pondering One wrote:

But would she be hanging out in bars?

Leila
07-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I believe what happened when the 6/9 date was given to LE, they took that from Casey, there was nothing to disprove alot of her statements immediately and they needed to post the missing info. If you recall Cindy actually said she last saw her 6/2, so they did accept Casey's info as correct..

I have said all along that I believe she maintains this date (even in the face of a video of 6/15!) because of where I feel her child now is, and the date she got there is really important to finding her.

I think that between the 2nd and the 3rd 911 call, Cindy went from "you're keeping Caylee from your father and me on purpose" to "OMG, what to you mean....she's missing!" Casey told Cindy the last time she saw Caylee was on June 9th, and that's what Cindy repeated to the 911 operator.

When Casey got on the phone with the 911 operator, that's when she said............31days. LE checked the date on the video of Caylee reading to great-grandpa at the assisted living place on Father's Day, and coupled with Casey's 31 days was able to finally establish a confirmed date of when Caylee was last seen by members of the Anthony family.

BUT..............when was the last day Casey saw Caylee? Can any of her friends put Casey and Caylee being seen together after June 15th? The only thing is Jesse's statement that he heard Caylee in the background during a phone call on June 24th, and cell phone records should clarify that one way or another.

cricket
07-27-2008, 06:32 PM
snip
that being said, cindy adored caylee (perhaps even more than casey, who was a mess and stealing her money). can you imagine not only calling to have your daughter arrested, but contemporaneously finding out that your granddaughter is missing, the car that your daughter stole now smells like death warmed over (literally), and maybe, just maybe, your own daughter killed her??? i dont think any of us can. i don't think cindy can either. which is why she is pulling these crazy stunts. at least, when all is said and done, she can say she did everything imaginable to get caylee back. and to her, if that means buying into your crazy daughter's unbelievable lies as her last shred of hope, so be it. i can't blame her. think about how incredulous we are. now imagine it was your own dysfunctional family, the press is sitting on your front lawn, LE wants another interview, your daughter could go to jail for murder....but the bottom line is that caylee is still missing. cindy needs closure - one way or the other.

and just to note: LE has ruled her out. some people are saying obstruction of justice, but that would mean purposeful misrepresentation (as in, pointing them in the wrong direction). if there is anything cindy anthony wants to do, it is find her granddaughter.

snip

in all honesty, i dont think casey ever expected her mother to call the police (which is why she begs for one more day). i think she had to come up with her story, the details of it that she was sure to be asked, on the spot. she clearly sucked. no one could back her up, no one knew (except maybe mike? who seems to be into some shady stuff himself?) to even possibly confirm. and then, the following morning, the 16th (the day she was arrested), she takes LE on a crazy goose chase. she didn't have time to sort this stuff out, she couldnt avoid universal (based on what she had said the day before), she was just screwed. and let's be serious, casey isn't the brightest crayon in the box. but it still seems off to me. why did she say a month? unless that is the only true statement she has made and caylee died a month ago.

that jail phone call, "all they care about is finding caylee." what is that?! what the hell do you expect them to care about? she is the one insisting that caylee is alive and well. my question is, but why doesn't she care?? why doesn't she even fake it? (i can only assume that she knew "finding" caylee was a foregone conclusion and they should get back to focusing on releasing her from jail).

i also think it was in this conversation - with everyone doubting her (ridiculous) story including her family, everyone at home doing whatever they wanted (unlike her), her friends going out that night, tony meeting other girls, the debacle with universal studios and the nanny - that the severity of the situation started to hit her. whatever she did, whether alone or with help, could actually land her in jail.

and it did.

As a mother and grandmother, I can't imagine what private hell Cindy is going through. My son stole things, and I felt shame, guilt, and failure as a parent. I can't even begin to imagine how a parent would feel if their child did something so horrible as killing their own child.

That jail phone call is sooooooo telling. You are so right - Casey is all about Casey. She is so used to telling lie after lie and getting away with it. She can't understand why it isn't about her. I think you're right that the 31 day comment may be the only truth.

This case is just so sad. I will be shocked if Caylee is found alive.

ebrich
07-27-2008, 06:33 PM
This is a Zanny Gonzalez in Orlando.
www.myspace.com/sexy_69_goldy
She has two emails listed near her picture. One is connected to this account(ze_28gonzalez@yahoo.com). The other (sexygoldy777@hotmail.com) is connected to an account with a different name and age. But I can't read spanish, so I dont know what the profile says.
www.myspace.com/204957821
I found it interesting one seems to be a fake profile.
One's URL is sexygoldy, the others email is sexygoldy.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:34 PM
I bet you that Casey doesn't have a clue who the father is. However, she may have made up some really "damaging" lie. I hate to bring it up but I am very curious still about why her mom and dad's divorce was filed(which was later stopped) about the same time.

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Vital Records on Jesus Ortiz zip was 32822 Deceased May 8th, 2007
http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/SingleIndexIndView.aspx?ix=ssdiall&hpp=1&rf=*,z*&qt=i&zassn=597&zgssn=07&zsssn=8157&highlight=jesus%2cortiz%2corlando%2c+florida

31 days from Jesus 1st yr of death, would be June 7th. If there is any link with the grandmother theory or his mom being Zany. Just a toss out.

Blink34
I don't think Tony and Casey were at all "exclusive". I think he was getting what he wanted out of it and so was she (a place to stay, partying at his club for free, etc.). He wouldn't care if she was out with friends for a weekend at the beach when he had a slew of women at the club to choose from...if he so desired. <<<<My opinions only and may not be correct. Also remember that it was Amy after Tony's call that supposedly clued Cindy into where Casey was staying. (Altho I don't remember where I got this tid bit.)

I do believe he said he did hear Caylee's voice and recognized it as being her. He also said that Casey told her to get off the table, too.

LOL. Rotfl.. I actually post other people's opinions, not even an original thought going on with the Blinky}

but seriously (pardon my possible trademark infringement SS) I gotta check on the heard Caylee's voice vs. Casey talking to her. Of one thing I am positive, this girl is the queen of Cunning..

RR0004

but why june 9th? i think "31 days" could be the sort of magical brilliance casey would just come up with. like, hmm, think casey, think, umm 1 month!! and she says it with such conviction and confidence. but then her math sucks, as per the comments above. this is similar to when she told kristina, "ohh look, okay, she (nanny) is not just from florida! i told them to check the ny and nc databases. i gave them their lead. (newsflash: this is your lead too. you are in jail and your daughter was "stolen.") or, how about another mensa moment: the original address of the nanny, which happened to be a senior living facility, also happened to be directly across from one of her friend's houses (ricardo maybe?).

her story is one big cluster****. but why june 9?? i feel like im missing something...
I've asked myself that sooo many times. We know that Casey and GM were together before and after LE got together with them. Grandma who didn't remember the exact date TOLD Casey the 9th and that stuck in her head (?)

lostnfound85
07-27-2008, 06:36 PM

This scenario seems unlikely, but if someone was driving the car wearing gloves, most of the steering wheel would be wiped clean of prints, indicating that someone else was driving the car. Again, the police could draw conclusions from that.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:37 PM
www.myspace.com/sexy_69_goldy (http://www.myspace.com/sexy_69_goldy)
She has two emails listed near her picture. One is connected to this account(ze_28gonzalez@yahoo.com). The other (sexygoldy777@hotmail.com) is connected to an account with a different name and age. But I can't read spanish, so I dont know what the profile says.
www.myspace.com/204957821 (http://www.myspace.com/204957821)
I think we can rule this out. The Orlando PD checked this out right off the bat. They would have been able to pull up that name on a database. They brought her pictures of all of them (Possibly from the drivers license files) and she could not identify any of them.

Blink34
07-27-2008, 06:37 PM
[quote=CheckDaFacts;2422689]Vital Records on Jesus Ortiz zip was 32822 Deceased May 8th, 2007
(Blink deleted link, see below)

Check- can I ask you to edit your post to just cut and paste vitals, there is a piece of info on there that should not be public info. As we have no proof he is connected to this case, imo, it is tmi. No issue, just looking out for you and WS.

Patty G
07-27-2008, 06:38 PM
I am at a point now that I can't wait until tomorrow. Something has to happen between Monday and the appeals hearing on Wednesday.

LE has the car since July 17th, long enough now to run the tests on the hair, dirt, and stain in the trunk. As well as running all the fingerprints, cell phone records of all phones associated with family and friends, and also view all the video at the airport, go to the nursing home to check the sign-in times there, as well as dirt comparison in backyard and trunk for a match and go through the computers, receipts of purchases and video of the parking lot and associated stores etc.

I hope the "poop" hits the fan tomorrow!

dancingdaisy
www.myspace.com/sexy_69_goldy (http://www.myspace.com/sexy_69_goldy)
www.myspace.com/204957821 (http://www.myspace.com/204957821)

I posted the Zanny Gonzalez myspace link last night. Only we don't know anything about this supposed nanny, so its hard to say if it could be the right one. It would be great if we at least had an age to go by.

ketel0ne
I think we can rule this out. The Orlando PD checked this out right off the bat. They would have been able to pull up that name on a database. They brought her pictures of all of them (Possibly from the drivers license files) and she could not identify any of them.

Or chose not to.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Or chose not to.
It's always a possibility, but I think that if she was claiming that this woman took Caylee, and she actually knew the person she would have said something by now.
My "gut" says that Caylee is dead. Whether by accident or on purpose is the question I have.

I also would like to know if they have checked the land fills and swamps.

Leila
07-27-2008, 06:42 PM

Amy's vacation dates were from July 8th or 9th to July 15th.

ebrich
07-27-2008, 06:45 PM

Yeah, I am thinking though, if there was a way her story was right, the person she knows as zanny may be using a fake name.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:46 PM
One other possibility is to see if there was any other person(s) reported missing during that month. If someone borrowed the car that could also mean a drug deal gone bad, ect.
I think we need to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid..LOL) It's pretty obvious what happened. It's hard to accept it because we all want to think, hopefully, Caylee is alive.

SeriouslySearching

Pondering One wrote:

If Zenadia can be connected to Jesus (she is Grandmother or Great grandmother to Caylee), this case is a layup. It explains almost everything.Interestingly enough, if you go to Facebook and put in the name of Zenaida...several pop up. Some Zanny's, too.

There is also a Zeniada Gonzales out of NY.

There is an older woman with a small child named Zenaida Hernandez with an Ortiz listed as one of her friends. I don't have facebook, but someone else probably does to check these out.

The majority I found list their country as PR. We already know of two PR connections to Casey's friends.

ketel0ne
It's always a possibility, but I think that if she was claiming that this woman took Caylee, and she actually knew the person she would have said something by now.
My "gut" says that Caylee is dead. Whether by accident or on purpose is the question I have.

I am just saying if she knew the ZG by sight and name but was not involved so instead of cutting off the ZG story as soon as LE caught up with the real ZG she had named she knew and it not panning out, she just says none of them.

Blink34

CC- I am a fan of your posts. big time, but now I know you never read mine :( waa
Kidding, my dear, but they have not checked any landfille yet. I have posted and I personally believe that is exactly where Caylee, sweet baby, is : Youngpine Rd, Orange County Landfill, via Belle Isle.
I am sorry if that is offensive to anyone, but I truly believe that and have posted it since 7-19. I hope like all of us, I am wrong.

RR0004
I am at a point now that I can't wait until tomorrow. Something has to happen between Monday and the appeals hearing on Wednesday.

LE has the car since July 17th, long enough now to run the tests on the hair, dirt, and stain in the trunk. As well as running all the fingerprints, cell phone records of all phones associated with family and friends, and also view all the video at the airport, go to the nursing home to check the sign-in times there, as well as dirt comparison in backyard and trunk for a match and go through the computers, receipts of purchases and video of the parking lot and associated stores etc.

I hope the "poop" hits the fan tomorrow!
I'd be surprised if they HAVE found more than circumstantial evidence...which unfortunately won't get Casey talking.

Leila
07-27-2008, 06:47 PM

OMG................this one sentence jumped out at me!!!

"Zanny Duggan was their all-time favorite babysitter. And when the Starbuck twins went along on business trips with their father, Putnam, Zanny became Zanny the Nanny, teacher as well as babysitter."

Patty G
07-27-2008, 06:48 PM

One of the shows talked about the landfills and mentioned something about how difficult it would be to find a child in all of the debris after nearly 45 days or so.

When I first heard about Caylee, my first reaction was she is already gone. After the last week or so, I don't know if they will ever find Caylee. But people do talk over time.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 06:48 PM

I also would like to know if they have checked the land fills and swamps.I would think the press would be all over it if they were doing any major searches. To my knowledge...nothing has been searched.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I am thinking though, if there was a way her story was right, the person she knows as zanny may be using a fake name.
She had not worked in two years. She was lying about that. Friends stated that she took Caylee almost everywhere with her. The only time she would have needed a babysitter was when she partied. In that case her friends would SURELY have seen this nanny.
I am not buying it. She may have left the kid in the car OR at someone's house zonked out on xanax so as not to be a problem.:eek:

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:51 PM
I would think the press would be all over it if they were doing any major searches. To my knowledge...nothing has been searched.
If they are not searching it's because they know where she is. Orlando Salinas from Fox said they would be talking to the press tomorrow. It could be just a routine update or it might be something:)

Patty G
07-27-2008, 06:51 PM

"Zanny Duggan was their all-time favorite babysitter. And when the Starbuck twins went along on business trips with their father, Putnam, Zanny became Zanny the Nanny, teacher as well as babysitter."

Wow, reading this made my heart beat faster. Granny referred to her as Zanny, the icon on Casey's MySpace is Zanny! :eek:

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 06:52 PM

Yes, ma'm. It leaped out at me too!:eek:

SeriouslySearching
I think you guys might be reading too much into a kid's book myself. How do you know that the sitter didn't come up with that name from reading the same book?

CheckDaFacts
I've asked myself that sooo many times. We know that Casey and GM were together before and after LE got together with them. Grandma who didn't remember the exact date TOLD Casey the 9th and that stuck in her head (?)
Cindy also slipped up and said the 7th. Go figure.

dancingdaisy
07-27-2008, 06:53 PM
I would think the press would be all over it if they were doing any major searches. To my knowledge...nothing has been searched.

Why has nothing been searched? Does LE need tips or leads to search somewhere? And has there ever been an Amber Alert issued for Caylee?

Patty G
07-27-2008, 06:53 PM
If they are not searching it's because they know where she is. Orlando Salinas from Fox said they would be talking to the press tomorrow. It could be just a routine update or it might be something:)

Or they finally have the results of the stain in the trunk. Hair I can understand, dirt also, but the stain in the trunk will be the key!

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 06:54 PM
What about the report that this person was a "gf" of one of those people and she also watched another man's son? A guy named Jeff...wasn't it? We don't know who Jeff is and if it is the man listed in the affidavit at all.

cricket
07-27-2008, 06:54 PM
This scenario seems unlikely, but if someone was driving the car wearing gloves, most of the steering wheel would be wiped clean of prints, indicating that someone else was driving the car. Again, the police could draw conclusions from that.

That's a good point. I'm sure LE knows a whole lot more than they are saying. They probably already know her whereabouts for those 31 days by tracking her cell phone pings. And as bludevil said, Casey isn't the brightest crayon in the box - so the truth will eventually come out. Her friends are probably cooperating - friends may lie to LE when it involves drug use, but when there is a missing 2-year old, I doubt any of her friends would lie to LE, unless they were involved in Caylee's disappearance.

lostnfound85
07-27-2008, 06:55 PM
There could well be someone(some boyfriend) that knows what happened, but at this point knows they would be charged with being an accessory after the fact, or at least for withholding information. The police need a witness that saw somebody do something even just a little suspicious.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Why has nothing been searched? Does LE need tips or leads to search somewhere? And has there ever been an Amber Alert issued for Caylee?No, normally they will search such areas anyway. This is unusual, but not for OPD actually. They were very bad at organized searches for Jennifer Kesse, imo.

It did not meet their criteria for an Amber Alert.

Patty G
07-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Why has nothing been searched? Does LE need tips or leads to search somewhere? And has there ever been an Amber Alert issued for Caylee?

No Amber Alert has been issued for Caylee as far as I know since I am right here in Florida.

Where are they going to search as Casey lead LE on a wild goose chase. They searched the grandparents home and checked with friends, but they have to put together some sort of timeline though records.

Right now I think they are focusing on the findings in the backyard by the dogs as well as what was in the car.

Leila
07-27-2008, 06:58 PM
CC- I am a fan of your posts. big time, but now I know you never read mine :( waa
Kidding, my dear, but they have not checked any landfille yet. I have posted and I personally believe that is exactly where Caylee, sweet baby, is : Youngpine Rd, Orange County Landfill, via Belle Isle.
I am sorry if that is offensive to anyone, but I truly believe that and have posted it since 7-19. I hope like all of us, I am wrong.

Blink...........I remember reading your post about the land fill at Belle Isle, and it does make sense. But, I hope Caylee isn't in a land fill - it's too difficult for remains to be found. Look at the Lori Hacking case.

dancingdaisy
07-27-2008, 06:59 PM
No, normally they will search such areas anyway. This is unusual, but not for OPD actually. They were very bad at organized searches for Jennifer Kesse, imo.

It did not meet their criteria for an Amber Alert.

I'm sorry, I may be having a blonde moment, so excuse me if that's the case. But, how does a MISSING child not meet Amber Alert criteria? :confused:
Is it because it had been so long since she went missing?
Nothing about this case makes any sense. :mad:

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:00 PM
I think you guys might be reading too much into a kid's book myself. How do you know that the sitter didn't come up with that name from reading the same book?
I said it was a "long shot" but a lot of times books we have read or had someone read to us as a child stay in our brains for years.

For instance, my favorite book as a child was Thomas, the choo-choo train. The one line "I think I can, I think I can" has stayed with me all these years. If I would have moments in school or work where I thought "I can't do this" that little saying would come back to me and encourage me.

I bet a lot of folks can still remember characters and lines from their favorite childhood books.

babycat

Yes, but that doesn't expain that Casey said she worked with ZFG at Universal Studios, and knew her for 4 years. Even if it is a fake name, there was no ZFG employed there. She would have been employed there, presumably under that fake name, if Casey were telling the truth, I think.

Just my opinion:)

CheckDaFacts
Blood is gotten quick the extraction and matching takes time. Thousand of cases a day come in. They are Matching dirt from the yard against what was found in the car as well.

bluedevil21
07-27-2008, 07:01 PM
oh my god, i was censored in my last post! lol, my apologies.

great find on nanny the zanny! and that could also be on the "easy but ridiculous lies that casey created out of thin air" list. also on the nanny: according to casey, she had been nannying (new word, use it today) for one and a half to two years, but casey had been friends with her for 4 years before that. casey has known zanny the nanny since she was about 16. yet, in those wonderful six years, no one, not her family, not any friend, no one met her?? her parents never wondered, wow that nanny sure works overtime (like 140 hours/week). or maybe we should buy the nanny a christmas present. or, hey casey we have been trashed for four nights in a row, the nanny STILL has caylee? okay, so even if i buy that ignorance is bliss and no one asked any questions...

then, curiously, casey uses the excuse that zanny likes to go out, she is always at bars, so that's why casey was going out - to do her own research, to save caylee from "friend of 6 years zanny the nanny who i trusted caylee with every single day" turned "evil kidnapper for no apparent reason satan worshipper who now is targeting our family so i must remain silent or we all will be threatened." yes of course, casey, comic book super hero. and great protector of the welfare of children.

so in allllll the going out that casey does and in allll this mad drinking zanny the nanny is doing, frequenting the same clubs and such, no one has still ever met zanny??? even before she became the evil kidnapper? the person who you were friends with since you were 16 and now entrust with your toddler???? THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

CheckDaFacts
I said it was a "long shot" but a lot of times books we have read or had someone read to us as a child stay in our brains for years.

For instance, my favorite book as a child was Thomas, the choo-choo train. The one line "I think I can, I think I can" has stayed with me all these years. If I would have moments in school or work where I thought "I can't do this" that little saying would come back to me and encourage me.

I bet a lot of folks can still remember characters and lines from their favorite childhood books.

Run spot run,

unravel

I'd love more info about that call. From what I've heard, he heard both Caylee in the background, and Casey telling her to get off of a table.

- There's an eight day gap between the last confirmed sighting of Caylee, and this call. IIRC, this call is the only evidence of Caylee's presence that's popped up.

- I'm reaching here, but: Jesse seems to care for Caylee, and most children love phones at that age. It seems like there should have been a quick passing of the phone for a "hello", especially if they hadn't seen each other in a while. Again, I admit I'm reaching.

- If he heard Caylee in the background... could it have been a video? Assuming Casey was using a cell, clarity and quality of sound may not have been that great, and if Caylee sounded weird, it'd have been easy to shrug off. If somebody had upload vids of Caylee somewhere, and Casey had access to a computer, she could have been watching them when the call was made, or turned them on shortly after.

I don't know. I just don't like this call. It doesn't fit given the 8 day gap. There should be "She and her mother came into Bob's House of Burgers on the 21st", or "Yeah, they stopped by here to do laundry on Wednesday", or whatever.

mommya
Can someone please correct these things about Zanny Gonzales for me - I don't know if I have it all right in my mind.

Caysee gave them the exaxt name and location of this Zanny - apt.# too? - or just apt. complex location?

Police go there and it is an assisted living fac.? or a real apt. complex? No one by that name lives in the complex but someone with that exact name has recently viewed an apt. there?

LE does locate a Zanny living in the sawgrass apt.'s? or nearby? who says she does not babysit or know Caysee or Caylee?

Coincidentally another Zanny with the same spelling who lived in Orlando had her office robbed during the month or so prior?

I'm so confused. Thanks in advance.

Truly
07-27-2008, 07:02 PM

The GMA said that that the reason she recalled the date of June 8 (last time seeing Caylee) and June 9 (hearing Casey and Caylee through the bedroom door) was because June 8 was GMA's last day of vacation. She left for work on the morning of the 9th.

The police were the ones who pointed out to GMA (on the night before the bond hearing) that the video of Caylee was actually shot on June 15, Father's Day.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:02 PM
Run spot run, ROFL:clap::clap::clap:

cricket
07-27-2008, 07:04 PM

great find on nanny the zanny! and that could also be on the "easy but ridiculous lies that casey created out of thin air" list. also on the nanny: according to casey, she had been nannying (new word, use it today) for one and a half to two years, but casey had been friends with her for 4 years before that. casey has known zanny the nanny since she was about 16. yet, in those wonderful six years, no one, not her family, not any friend, no one met her?? her parents never wondered, wow that nanny sure works overtime (like 140 hours/week). or maybe we should buy the nanny a christmas present. or, hey casey we have been trashed for four nights in a row, the nanny STILL has caylee? okay, so even if i buy that ignorance is bliss and no one asked any questions...

then, curiously, casey uses the excuse that zanny likes to go out, she is always at bars, so that's why casey was going out - to do her own research, to save caylee from "friend of 6 years zanny the nanny who i trusted caylee with every single day" turned "evil kidnapper for no apparent reason satan worshipper who now is targeting our family so i must remain silent or we all will be threatened." yes of course, casey, comic book super hero. and great protector of the welfare of children.

so in allllll the going out that casey does and in allll this mad drinking zanny the nanny is doing, frequenting the same clubs and such, no one has still ever met zanny??? even before she became the evil kidnapper? the person who you were friends with since you were 16 and now entrust with your toddler???? THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS sums it up perfectly!

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 07:04 PM

Alter Ego/Split personality/Scizo. Baez said he was not going with the insanity plea right after he was hired. Mom Cindy says never a problem?

lostnfound85
07-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Blood is gotten quick the extraction and matching takes time. Thousand of cases a day come in. They are Matching dirt from the yard against what was found in the car as well.

The dirt in the back yard and in the trunk is rather baffling. If Casey did do away with Cahley, did she first start to bury her in the backyard, then thought it was a bad idea? If she was digging in the back yard, with a body nearby, why didn't anyone see her? If true it sounds like acts of sheer desparation.

LI_Mom
07-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Or they finally have the results of the stain in the trunk. Hair I can understand, dirt also, but the stain in the trunk will be the key!

I agree.

Hair & dirt are easily explained.

The stain will give them an answer & tell them what the next step will be.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:09 PM
You know with what we have heard of Casey she doesn't sound like a woman who takes any guff off of anyone. She speaks up and says what she is thinking to everyone. I can't see her being afraid of the devil himself.
Check..the MPD is an interesting theory!
Orlando Salinas said on Fox today that you could go two houses in either direction of the Anthony's and get conflicting reports on what the family was like. He did say though that the just about everyone said "The family is nice but Casey was always a problem."

bluedevil21
don't think Tony and Casey were at all "exclusive". I think he was getting what he wanted out of it and so was she (a place to stay, partying at his club for free, etc.). He wouldn't care if she was out with friends for a weekend at the beach when he had a slew of women at the club to choose from...if he so desired.

this is from earlier, but i agree. before his myspace page went private, she left him all of these flirty messages, with hearts, etc. he didnt return them. also look at the pictures from fusion, she is clinging to him. i think casey was more into this than tony. i think tony was her big distraction for a month. all of the messages she left for other people relate to him. she asks pedro in NY for help, because tony needs to find an up and coming r&b singer (smack dab in the middle of all this drama).

and i think jesse is her go-to guy. i hate to say this, but i had one of them too. the type of guy that you know, no matter how terrible you have treated him at one time or another, he will always be there for you. you try to make yourself return the emotion, but its just never there. and then you drop him again, as soon as you're okay again. look at casey's old myspace messages, there are a bunch pertaining to jesse. and his dad said how they all loved caylee, he thought he was the dad, etc. i've read other messages that tend to imply she used him because she didn't know who the father was.

so, as far as tony caring about who she hung out with, i think it was a non-issue. but i just remembered that jesse also left around this time. he left the police force and i read somewhere that he moved to georgia (maybe his myspace page?). he could have just been getting away, of course. i tend to believe jesse is a good guy, but i also think he would have done pretty much anything casey needed him to do. whether that be lie or worse. and i really dont know what she would have asked him for...what she needed help with...or why out of the blue she wanted to go to the beach with him....

but he apparently bolted out of town soon after. like i said, i dont think he is a bad guy. i think casey is a manipulative *****.

Patty G
I'd love more info about that call. From what I've heard, he heard both Caylee in the background, and Casey telling her to get off of a table.

- There's an eight day gap between the last confirmed sighting of Caylee, and this call. IIRC, this call is the only evidence of Caylee's presence that's popped up.

- I'm reaching here, but: Jesse seems to care for Caylee, and most children love phones at that age. It seems like there should have been a quick passing of the phone for a "hello", especially if they hadn't seen each other in a while. Again, I admit I'm reaching.

- If he heard Caylee in the background... could it have been a video? Assuming Casey was using a cell, clarity and quality of sound may not have been that great, and if Caylee sounded weird, it'd have been easy to shrug off. If somebody had upload vids of Caylee somewhere, and Casey had access to a computer, she could have been watching them when the call was made, or turned them on shortly after.

I don't know. I just don't like this call. It doesn't fit given the 8 day gap. There should be "She and her mother came into Bob's House of Burgers on the 21st", or "Yeah, they stopped by here to do laundry on Wednesday", or whatever.

When Jesse met with LE, he told them that on June 25th, he received a call from Casey who was trying to cheer him up over a recent job loss. Casey told him she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together.. Casey said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to he beach for the weekend. The detective wrote: After Jesse learned of this incident with Caylee, Jesse immediatly called LE to let them know this and how it contradicted with what Casey had been telling everyone.

So, not sure who said Jesse overheard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table. Was this Casey, Cindy etc.???

cook78
07-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know the names of the clubs (Other than Fusian) that Casey frequented?

babycat
07-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow, reading this made my heart beat faster. Granny referred to her as Zanny, the icon on Casey's MySpace is Zanny! :eek:

What icon? I'm lost:(

I think I missed something

mommya
07-27-2008, 07:15 PM
The dirt in the back yard and in the trunk is rather baffling. If Casey did do away with Cahley, did she first start to bury her in the backyard, then thought it was a bad idea? If she was digging in the back yard, with a body nearby, why didn't anyone see her? If true it sounds like acts of sheer desparation.

Yes the borrowing of the shovel and the disturbed dirt that Gpa found are a clue of some sort. For a while I thought maybe Caysee tried to bury a weapon or some other article related to Caylee's likely death there. I don't think she would try to bury a body there - too noticable - but maybe something smaller. I even thought she might have done it to incriminate someone at the house - but nothing was ever found there so I dunno. Could someone she did trust have moved it before LE arrived?

keeponsearching
07-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Hi I am a long time lurker of two years. You all do a great job! And inspire me. Thank You!

How long does a dead smell stay in an area for a cadaver dog to pick it up?

CheckDaFacts

The 6ft privacy fence obstructed neighbors vision. Cindy said also they were always working in the back yard plus always digging up bamboo for Caylee's sake because when it sprouts up it's sharp, and you have to use a shovel and she acted out that portion to get it out. Same excuse she used for Casey's reason to borrow neighbors shovel for an hr. for Caylee's sake. Even though Cindy was not at home she had an explanation for the neighbors shovel. Cindy would tell neither of her kids where the shed key was either? I know the day they were moving things into the shed right after they bought it. Casey was online with Lee her Bro talking about a roast and for him to come see the lil rascal and you can avoid the guy? Dad?

summerthyme
According to Orlando Salinas, just now on FOX News, press conference by LE tomorrow.

curiositycat

I would love to know if any of the neighbors saw one of her boyfriends over at the house around the same time. I think she may have borrowed the shovel and started to dig and then said "forget it" The neighbor that she borrowed the shovel from reported that he saw the car backed into the drive way and thought it was odd because he had not seen that before.:confused:

mommya
07-27-2008, 07:19 PM
The 6ft privacy fence obstructed neighbors vision. Cindy said also they were always working in the back yard plus always digging up bamboo for Caylee's sake because when it sprouts up it's sharp, and you have to use a shovel and she acted out that portion to get it out. Same excuse she used for Casey's reason to borrow neighbors shovel for an hr. for Caylee's sake. Even though Cindy was not at home she had an explanation for the neighbors shovel. Cindy would tell neither of her kids where the shed key was either? I know the day they were moving things into the shed right after they bought it. Casey was online with Lee her Bro talking about a roast and for him to come see the lil rascal and you can avoid the guy? Dad?

Has to be dad.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Can someone please correct these things about Zanny Gonzales for me - I don't know if I have it all right in my mind.

Caysee gave them the exaxt name and location of this Zanny - apt.# too? - or just apt. complex location?

Police go there and it is an assisted living fac.? or a real apt. complex? No one by that name lives in the complex but someone with that exact name has recently viewed an apt. there?

LE does locate a Zanny living in the sawgrass apt.'s? or nearby? who says she does not babysit or know Caysee or Caylee?

Coincidentally another Zanny with the same spelling who lived in Orlando had her office robbed during the month or so prior?

I'm so confused. Thanks in advance.
I never heard that Sawgrass was an assisted living facility until recently here so maybe I missed something, but here's a view online http://www.sawgrassapts.com/.
I also thought that it was said that she knew ZFG for 4 years...1 1/2 of which she "nannied" Caylee...so that's confusing for me now when I read 6 years. I can understand if you leave your child with a sitter for a few days (is that even part of Casey's story? I can't remember) and when you try to locate her she's not where you thought...did she go in and ask management to direct her to ZFG's apartment or inquire if they knew where she might be? (I would have done that) But when days go by and all the numbers you have don't work for that person...you take your damn cell phone into the police station and you make a report!!! You can explain away a few days, perhaps, even a week...but a month???
Also, I thought the ZG that had her computer stolen was out of the Orlando area.

lostnfound85
07-27-2008, 07:21 PM
My money is on Casey putting Cayley in a dumpster, if indeed she was killed purposely or accidently.
It’s a quick disposal, and not particularly suspicious looking. It may be worthwhile to trace what landfill all the trash in the local dumpsters are taken to, and at least give it a try. I know the one guy said it’s unlikely anything would be found, but you never know what might turn up.

bluedevil21
Wow, reading this made my heart beat faster. Granny referred to her as Zanny, the icon on Casey's MySpace is Zanny!

for real? where?? which icon?

babycat
I agree.

Hair & dirt are easily explained.

The stain will give them an answer & tell them what the next step will be.

Hair and dirt are easily explained, but they said there is a test that can run on the hair to see if it was from a live, or dead body.

Hair from a dead body= not so easily explained.

I'm also waiting on that, and the body fluid results...

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 07:22 PM
I would love to know if any of the neighbors saw one of her boyfriends over at the house around the same time. I think she may have borrowed the shovel and started to dig and then said "forget it" The neighbor that she borrowed the shovel from reported that he saw the car backed into the drive way and thought it was odd because he had not seen that before.:confused:
maybe she had no key. Someone or something was buried in the yard.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 07:23 PM
When Jesse met with LE, he told them that on June 25th, he received a call from Casey who was trying to cheer him up over a recent job loss. Casey told him she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together.. Casey said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to he beach for the weekend. The detective wrote: After Jesse learned of this incident with Caylee, Jesse immediatly called LE to let them know this and how it contradicted with what Casey had been telling everyone.

So, not sure who said Jesse overheard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table. Was this Casey, Cindy etc.???
I believe it WAS Jesse.

dancingdaisy
Do we know what time the press conference is scheduled for tomorrow? Of course I'll be at work...ugh.

CheckDaFacts
Wow, reading this made my heart beat faster. Granny referred to her as Zanny, the icon on Casey's MySpace is Zanny!

On page two Casey has a make shift Zanny icon towards the bottom, lots of pgs to dig through. Its on the left aways bk.

bluedevil21
07-27-2008, 07:24 PM
I also thought that it was said that she knew ZFG for 4 years...1 1/2 of which she "nannied" Caylee...so that's confusing for me now when I read 6 years. I can understand if you leave your child with a sitter for a few days (is that even part of Casey's story? I can't remember) and when you try to locate her she's not where you thought.

you could be right. the 4 years just stuck out to me. nevertheless, i still think its bizarro.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 07:24 PM
According to Orlando Salinas, just now on FOX News, press conference by LE tomorrow.
It's about time!

BCingU
07-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Here is one scenario that I hope is not true. The child became inconvenient. It is very time consuming to feed, clothe, clean and entertain a child. It also requires a lot of energy, especially when you have a hangover. Before, the gparents probably took care of these things. If gmom said mom took the child to bond, that means they were not bonded. Mom did not have her own place. If drugging was involved I do not think her friends would go along with that. If child was left in a car people would report it. Could she have died in the trunk? If the stain was blood you would not need a black light to see it. You would see the stain with a black light if it was urine.

The mom may have taken the child from gparents home out of spite. We have several indications that mom was jealous of the child. Maybe there was a big argument on father's day. Maybe mom refused to go to see the ggfather at retirement home, a family obligation.

curiositycat
They have to have the forensic results by now. It's been two weeks. They should have found a lot of facts in this case by now.
I don't think they actually wanted to hang the thing on Casey, as her mother says, I think that logically there aren't any other suspects. The one that she gave them has turned out to be completely bogus.
Her "I could care less, Oh Well" attitude is very telling. I think most mom's would be doing anything in their power by now to help find the child.
Casey is buying time...pure and simply.

CheckDaFacts
I believe it WAS Jesse.
No Jesse went to LE because of the Dte Jun 9th Cindy gave.

DianeB
07-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Also- I saw the Zany in the photobucket- my first thought? Anybody ever see The Usual Suspects??I'm five pages back, but I just had to pop in because we were talking about this case at work the other day and referring to Zenaida as Keyser Soze.

OK, back to p. 2.

ebrich

It was in one of her photo bucket albums...
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/
you can see them all listed on the left hand side about 12-14 albums.
She had a-z on there a is for adorable (or something)- z is for zany.
I think its just a weird coincident

liljim
from my post on the nanny thread;

"By not pursuing the creation and distribution of a sketch of this "suspect", the nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the police are effectively saying that they do not think any such person with that name exists that is relevant to this case.

Remember, virtually everything else she told police that day was proven false. And now Casey claims that she cannot be completely truthful because of threats made against Caylee and the entire Anthony family.

So why should we believe that the one fact that she was truthful about that first day would have been the name of the person who supposedly had her baby, when all other facts about this person (such as where she lived and worked) were proven false?

And especially, if we are to believe that threats of harm to Caylee and the whole family were in fact made, WHY would Casey offer up the correct name of someone involved in Caylee's kidnapping? Wouldn't that be one of the most likely things to make these "kidnappers" follow through with their threats?

I would submit that the only logical conclusion is that there is no Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez involved in Caylee's disappearance."

RR0004
Hi I am a long time lurker of two years. You all do a great job! And inspire me. Thank You!

How long does a dead smell stay in an area for a cadaver dog to pick it up?
Months that I know of.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 07:27 PM
I believe it WAS Jesse.There were 2 phone calls. One from Jesse on the 24th to Casey (when he heard Caylee's voice) and one from Casey to Jesse on the 25th about the beach thing...at least this is the way I understand it.

ketel0ne

To discount Cindy's version of the shovel with Casey's own story. If Caylee was gone the 16th with ZG, why would Casey need a shovel for bamboo?

CheckDaFacts
Here is one scenario that I hope is not true. The child became inconvenient. It is very time consuming to feed, clothe, clean and entertain a child. It also requires a lot of energy, especially when you have a hangover. Before, the gparents probably took care of these things. If gmom said mom took the child to bond, that means they were not bonded. Mom did not have her own place. If drugging was involved I do not think her friends would go along with that. If child was left in a car people would report it. Could she have died in the trunk? If the stain was blood you would not need a black light to see it. You would see the stain with a black light if it was urine.

The mom may have taken the child from gparents home out of spite. We have several indications that mom was jealous of the child. Maybe there was a big argument on father's day. Maybe mom refused to go to see the ggfather at retirement home, a family obligation.
You can see blood with a black light.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 07:29 PM

"By not pursuing the creation and distribution of a sketch of this "suspect", the nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the police are effectively saying that they do not think any such person with that name exists that is relevant to this case.

Remember, virtually everything else she told police that day was proven false. And now Casey claims that she cannot be completely truthful because of threats made against Caylee and the entire Anthony family.

So why should we believe that the one fact that she was truthful about that first day would have been the name of the person who supposedly had her baby, when all other facts about this person (such as where she lived and worked) were proven false?

And especially, if we are to believe that threats of harm to Caylee and the whole family were in fact made, WHY would Casey offer up the correct name of someone involved in Caylee's kidnapping? Wouldn't that be one of the most likely things to make these "kidnappers" follow through with their threats?

I would submit that the only logical conclusion is that there is no Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez involved in Caylee's disappearance."And until they can prove by releasing that sketch that no woman who could have stolen that identity could be using that name exists or no woman exists who matches that sketch...I am willing to say maybe LE did not go far enough to investigate her claims to begin with. Yes, we do know Casey lied to them. However, we don't know these claims are entirely bogus yet and neither do they.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 07:29 PM
No Jesse went to LE because of the Dte Jun 9th Cindy gave.
...and didn't he report the phone call then? I thought that's what he told them the morning of the bond hearing. Sorry, my head swims with all these crazy dates.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:31 PM
To discount Cindy's version of the shovel with Casey's own story. If Caylee was gone the 16th with ZG, why would Casey need a shovel for bamboo?

Exactly! This is a good catch. I think that Cindy "rationally" knows that Casey has done something to Caylee, but her heart just won't let her believe it. If it's true she has lost both her daughter and her beloved grandbaby! That's a lot for any woman to handle.

babycat
07-27-2008, 07:32 PM
...did she go in and ask management to direct her to ZFG's apartment or inquire if they knew where she might be?

respectfully snipped

great point!

RR0004

I would submit that the only logical conclusion is that there is no Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez involved in Caylee's disappearance."
Amen to that!

To add though...I thought LE was working on a sketch?!? I'd think it would be in everyone's best interest to produce one.

Busylady
I agree Zanny exists just wish we could figure out how and where she is.

OneLostGrl
I'm just checking in to see if there is anything new... nothing huh, except a press conference tomorrow?

RR0004
07-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Exactly! This is a good catch. I think that Cindy "rationally" knows that Casey has done something to Caylee, but her heart just won't let her believe it. If it's true she has lost both her daughter and her beloved grandbaby! That's a lot for any woman to handle.
...and remember at the time that she went into the whole shovel thing she hadn't been "corrected" about the date discrepency (IIRC).

Nicole_LongIsland
What about the report that this person was a "gf" of one of those people and she also watched another man's son? A guy named Jeff...wasn't it? We don't know who Jeff is and if it is the man listed in the affidavit at all.

Yes, Jeff Hopkins.

"A strange twist regarding the mother of a missing Orlando two year old.
Turns out, Caylee Anthony's mother took a vacation right here in Jacksonville after police say Caylee disappeared.
Casey Anthony's mother testified at a bond hearing yesterday that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, were here sometime between June 16th and July 15th. Caylee was reported missing last wednesday, a month after she went missing."

http://www.cbs47.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=92698fd8-f55c-4436-99e1-1ac0eca7a55e

Busylady
I think Casey was very clear on the 31 days, I then think her mom said no it was June 9th and Casey just went with it. The fact that Casey was so clear on the 31 days on the 911 call tells me Casey has been counting the days, she could of just said a month like Cindy initially did.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:36 PM
There is not one shred of evidence that "Zanny" exists. Not one of her friends has ever seen her. No one in her family has talked to her or seen her. In six years or 4 1/2 no one has seen her or met her.
I need facts. Zanny is just a figment of Casey's sick imagination. With a controlling mother like Cindy, who wanted to be in the middle of Caylee's life, why does she not know "Zanny"????

lostnfound85
07-27-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm betting they've made a DNA connection between Cayley and the car trunk, and possibly the dirt in the trunk and the backyard.

The real question is, are they going to make murder charges, or do something else?

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 07:40 PM
I agree Zanny exists just wish we could figure out how and where she is.It is a strong possibility which they have not ruled out, imo.

She may be from Puerto Rico. Other women (young and old) I saw on Facebook listed PR as their home.

I wonder if LE bothered to take the photos off all those Zenaida Facebook sites for her to look at in jail?

cricket
And until they can prove to me by releasing that sketch that no woman who could have stolen that identity could be using that name exists or no woman exists who matches that sketch...I am willing to say maybe LE did not go far enough to investigate her claims to begin with. Yes, we do know Casey lied to them. However, we don't know these claims are entirely bogus yet and neither do they.

At this point, LE probably knows a whole lot that they are not talking about. Even if Casey gave them a bum address for "nanny" - if she really existed they would have found cell phone records from Casey to the nanny. I'm thinking that they haven't found verification that she even exists.

In one of the 911 calls, Casey states that she got a call that very day from the "nanny" and that she talked to Caylee and then got cut off and the nanny's phone number after that was disconnected. That sounded like she was just making it up on the spot. LE would be able to look at her cell records and know right away if that was true or a lie.

ketel0ne
Yes, Jeff Hopkins.

Turns out, Caylee Anthony's mother took a vacation right here in Jacksonville after police say Caylee disappeared.
Casey Anthony's mother testified at a bond hearing yesterday that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, were here sometime between June 16th and July 15th. Caylee was reported missing last wednesday, a month after she went missing."

http://www.cbs47.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=92698fd8-f55c-4436-99e1-1ac0eca7a55e

I think this rings like the job in tampa and the mini vacation.

cheko1

Thing I'd like to know is if Gma & the family was so concerned about the bamboo in the yard & Caylee getting hurt on it...........why didn't they take it all out?

bluedevil21
On page two Casey has a make shift Zanny icon towards the bottom, lots of pgs to dig through. Its on the left aways bk.

um. seriously, i know it sounds so far-fetched, but this could clear up something sort of big. am i reading too much into this? i just think there are tooooo many coincidences in all of casey's lies...

so let me get this straight. ironically, by circumstance and her lucky lucky stars, casey has a friend, who she has known for quite some time, who then becomes a full-time babysitter, that has the same unique name as a children's book, that is in fact famous for being about a nanny. named....zanny.

did caylee ever talk about zanny?! i am assuming that casey and zanny are the same age, or close to it, and maybe i am wrong about that - but what twenty-something-year-old decides to become a full-time nanny, for someone who hasn't had a job in 2 years? casey doesnt even know where zanny lives! doesnt she drop her off there on her way to work? work being universal or tony's apartment or wherever?? what has she been telling people all this time.

and notice, it was cindy who called her zanny. not casey. so this must be what casey referred to the nanny as when talking with cindy. not zenaida. which she says so confidently and surely...

someone make sense of this for me!!!!! it seems so f-ing convenient.

also: i think her phone records will be vitally important here. because it will trace where she made every call and to whom she made it. was there a zanny in her phone? what about all of the phone calls from months before zanny "stole" caylee....im sure, that over the course of 2 years of nannying your two year old (mind you, this was basically caylee's whole life), there must have been some calls here and there. i want to see casey explain this (which is why she will never testify). does LE know about zanny the nanny? am i overreacting to a children's book?

CheckDaFacts
...and didn't he report the phone call then? I thought that's what he told them the morning of the bond hearing. Sorry, my head swims with all these crazy dates.
Naw I think it was just prior to that. It's hard containing all these facts which have changed several times, its swirling in my head. I know he went to LE on his own. Good point. Maybe someone will be kind enough and correct one or bth of us, so we don't have to look it up. Maybe

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm betting they've made a DNA connection between Cayley and the car trunk, and possibly the dirt in the trunk and the backyard.

The real question is, are they going to make murder charges, or do something else?

How could they pin this on Casey if that's all they have. I mean, I wish they could. Wishes don't get convictions though. How would they know for sure that it was Casey or someone else who killed her. One of her friends, for instance..one of her male friends???
They have to have more then what we know, I would think.:confused:

liljim
07-27-2008, 07:41 PM
And until they can prove by releasing that sketch that no woman who could have stolen that identity could be using that name exists or no woman exists who matches that sketch...I am willing to say maybe LE did not go far enough to investigate her claims to begin with. Yes, we do know Casey lied to them. However, we don't know these claims are entirely bogus yet and neither do they.

you have completely missed my point.

and additionaly, they investigated everything that they could that day as far as we know and NOTHING turned out to be truthful.

RR0004
07-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Yes, Jeff Hopkins.

How convenient! Now, this is what I'm talking about. I understand this woman's need to protect her daughter, but not at the EXPENSE of finding Caylee. It serves no purpose in my mind for her to try and subjugate this investigation. Stay back, GM...please!

Cubby
Caseys "31 days", contradicts Jesse's statement of hearing Caylee in the background on the 24th of June. How could he be certain it was Caylee he heard in the background, and not a video- like suggested, a childrens program, or another young child? Unless Caylee had a distinct voice, such as a speech impediment or an unusual way of pronouncing words -other than "Antony", I don't know how he could be absolutely certain it was Caylee he heard in the background. Plus 2.5 year olds have not yet mastered correct pronunciation of all sounds.

jmho

Patty G
Yes, Jeff Hopkins.

Sure would like to know if Casey and Jeff drove to Jacksonville or flew to Jacksonville or if it is true at all?

babycat
07-27-2008, 07:44 PM
It was in one of her photo bucket albums...
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/
you can see them all listed on the left hand side about 12-14 albums.
She had a-z on there a is for adorable (or something)- z is for zany.
I think its just a weird coincident

no, HERE is a weird coincidence-

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/icons/thquote_slytherclaw018bywicked_visi.gif

hahahahaha

ahhh, hell- the bandwith was exceeded. Well, it was an icon that said

"Mystify people with your intelligence...and if you can't do that, mystify 'em with your bull*****"

dancingdaisy
07-27-2008, 07:44 PM
At this point, LE probably knows a whole lot that they are not talking about. Even if Casey gave them a bum address for "nanny" - if she really existed they would have found cell phone records from Casey to the nanny. I'm thinking that they haven't found verification that she even exists.

In one of the 911 calls, Casey states that she got a call that very day from the "nanny" and that she talked to Caylee and then got cut off and the nanny's phone number after that was disconnected. That sounded like she was just making it up on the spot. LE would be able to look at her cell records and know right away if that was true or a lie.

Just thinking out loud here...but, if Casey did talk to the nanny on the phone, could there be a way for LE to trace that number or find which phone company the number belonged to, even if it was disconnected and then get the mailing address and billing name for the bill from that phone company?

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:46 PM

and additionaly, they investigated everything that they could that day as far as we know and NOTHING turned out to be truthful.

Yeah, she kind of got off on a bad foot with the detectives. Taking them to Universal and then saying "My bad, I am just kidding, I haven't worked here in two years" That did nothing for her believability. Just think of the nerve that took!! This girl is really something else. I don't think I can ever remember hearing of one of these cases where someone did that!!:furious:

RR0004
07-27-2008, 07:46 PM
um. seriously, i know it sounds so far-fetched, but this could clear up something sort of big. am i reading too much into this? i just think there are tooooo many coincidences in all of casey's lies...

so let me get this straight. ironically, by circumstance and her lucky lucky stars, casey has a friend, who she has known for quite some time, who then becomes a full-time babysitter, that has the same unique name as a children's book, that is in fact famous for being about a nanny. named....zanny.

did caylee ever talk about zanny?! i am assuming that casey and zanny are the same age, or close to it, and maybe i am wrong about that - but what twenty-something-year-old decides to become a full-time nanny, for someone who hasn't had a job in 2 years? casey doesnt even know where zanny lives! doesnt she drop her off there on her way to work? work being universal or tony's apartment or wherever?? what has she been telling people all this time.

and notice, it was cindy who called her zanny. not casey. so this must be what casey referred to the nanny as when talking with cindy. not zenaida. which she says so confidently and surely...

also: i think her phone records will be vitally important here. because it will trace where she made every call and to whom she made it. was there a zanny in her phone? what about all of the phone calls from months before zanny "stole" caylee....im sure, that over the course of 2 years of nannying your two year old (mind you, this was basically caylee's whole life), there must have been some calls here and there. i want to see casey explain this (which is why she will never testify). does LE know about zanny the nanny? am i overreacting to a children's book?
Well, if they read here they do.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 07:47 PM

and additionaly, they investigated everything that they could that day as far as we know and NOTHING turned out to be truthful.You don't know that. We don't know that. We only know they investigated it to the point of calling her a liar.

DianeB
07-27-2008, 07:48 PM
I think this rings like the job in tampa and the mini vacation.Except. Casey was racking up charges on Cindy's credit card during this period of time, and Cindy by now was aware of it if she had "bank records" she told the 911 dispatcher about, so her assumption that at some point Casey was in Jacksonville may be based on that.

cricket
How convenient! Now, this is what I'm talking about. I understand this woman's need to protect her daughter, but not at the EXPENSE of finding Caylee. It serves no purpose in my mind for her to try and subjugate this investigation. Stay back, GM...please!

All that article says is that Cindy stated what she had been told by Casey. By now we know that most of what Casey has told her mom (and her friends and LE) has turned out to be lies.

curiositycat
Just thinking out loud here...but, if Casey did talk to the nanny on the phone, could there be a way for LE to trace that number or find which phone company the number belonged to, even if it was disconnected and then get the mailing address and billing name for the bill from that phone company?
There sure would be!! Even if the woman was no longer around, usually with utilities there is a forwarding address.

lostnfound85
How could they pin this on Casey if that's all they have. I mean, I wish they could. Wishes don't get convictions though. How would they know for sure that it was Casey or someone else who killed her. One of her friends, for instance..one of her male friends???
They have to have more then what we know, I would think.:confused:

I didn't say they were, however, they could certainly have more evidence than we know about - statements from boyfriends, unknown witnesses (to us), etc. We'll find out more tomorrow I guess.

CheckDaFacts

did caylee ever talk about zanny?! i am assuming that casey and zanny are the same age, or close to it, and maybe i am wrong about that - but what twenty-something-year-old decides to become a full-time nanny, for someone who hasn't had a job in 2 years? casey doesn't even know where zanny lives! doesn't she drop her off there on her way to work? work being universal or Tony's apartment or wherever?? what has she been telling people all this time.

Wow that is a lot to take in. How could she be dropping her off, where no where, on the curb in front of a vacant apt? Cindy never ever meets Zanny, ever! Did Caylee speak of her, ever? Did Cindy ever inner act with Caylee over Zanny? Its amazing what you can get out of very small children through play acting. You let them lead, they tell it all through their voice and inner action during the play time. I always used this tool and it was very telling. Kids are smart.

Patty G
Amy might know if her car was used to drive to Jacksonville by checking the mileage, should this be the timeframe of the "alleged" trip to Jacksonville.

Orlando to Jacksonville is around 130 to 140 miles, about 2 hours but much less by plane. Gee, maybe this was one of the things Casey may have charged.

liljim
07-27-2008, 07:49 PM
"im so scared that virtually everything that comes out of my mouth is a lie, my family and friends call me a liar or "habitual liar", and i admit i cant tell the truth about these things because there are threats against my BABY and whole family, oh but wait, hey, here is the exact truthful name of the person that took my child. im sure the people that are threatening me wont mind if i tell you that."

please, just stop. there is no reason at all to think that anyone named zenaida fernandez-gonzalez has anything to do with this case.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 07:50 PM
There sure would be!! Even if the woman was no longer around, usually with utilities there is a forwarding address.Not if she were an illegal perhaps and staying with other people. She would have no utilities listed, no forwarding address, etc. The phone could be disposable listed in another bogus name.

However, LE would have records of a call or calls just no way to trace them.

unravel
07-27-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm sorry, I may be having a blonde moment, so excuse me if that's the case. But, how does a MISSING child not meet Amber Alert criteria? :confused:
Is it because it had been so long since she went missing?
Nothing about this case makes any sense. :mad:

Time is part of it, but Florida has 5 requirements before activating an alert:

1 - child under 18
2 - CLEAR indication of abduction
3 - LE's investigation must conclude the child's life is in danger
4 - Detailed descrip of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast
5 - Activation must be recommended by the LE agency of the jurisdiction

2 + 4 are big problems in this case. Delay in notification + casey's demeanor, IMO, make abduction anything but clear, and then you label the abductor a nanny nobody's ever met... who lives in an apartment that's been vacant for 5 months and doesn't exist in databases?

and 3... it seems LE thinks this is well past the 'in danger' point, IMO.

liljim
You don't know that. We don't know that. We only know they investigated it to the point of calling her a liar.

yes actually, i do know that. i was very careful how i worded it and it is factually correct from what we know so far.

how did you miss the part where she has ADMITTED that she has been lying and that she is doing so because threats have been made?

RR0004

Yeah, but that was before the "I'm afraid to tell local LE anything" and the "I'm keeping quiet to protect my family". I still think it would be in everyone's best interest- Casey's and LE- to get a sketch of the sitter. Perhaps, Casey has refused, I don't know.

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:52 PM
I think, at first, Cindy thought that Casey was playing a game with her. She thought that Casey was jealous of the bond she had with Caylee and was trying to pull her chain and make her worry.
When she finally realizes that Caylee is gone she panics. You can hear it in that second(?) call.

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Except. Casey was racking up charges on Cindy's credit card during this period of time, and Cindy by now was aware of it if she had "bank records" she told the 911 dispatcher about, so her assumption that at some point Casey was in Jacksonville may be based on that.

In the bond hearing it was asked if Cindy talked to Casey during the month away, she said they communicated everyday vm, text, directly. Except when Casey had told her that her and Jeff Hopkins had gone to Jacksonville for a couple of days.

I figure that was Cindy grilling her about a 2 day gap of communication and Casey says mom, Jeff Hopkins and I headed to Jacksonville.

capoly
07-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Has anyone read or heard if Caylee spoke of Zeny to the grandparents or uncle? I know my, just turned 3, grandson tells me all about his daycare providers. Yet I haven't heard the grandparents say that Caylee shared stories of Zeny with them.

Thanks.

Sorry, It takes me a while to read and to post so I see missed the above posts dealing with this question.

dancingdaisy
"im so scared that virtually everything that comes out of my mouth is a lie, my family and friends call me a liar or "habitual liar", and i admit i cant tell the truth about these things because there are threats against my BABY and whole family, oh but wait, hey, here is the exact truthful name of the person that took my child. im sure the people that are threatening me wont mind if i tell you that."

please, just stop. there is no reason at all to think that anyone named zenaida fernandez-gonzalez has anything to do with this case.

I don't believe for a second that there are threats against her or her family. I think she is too self centered to care, if there were. I think she is just protecting herself and giving any excuse she can as to why she's not talking.

cricket

Absolutely. LE can get all of that from her cell records. Most 22-year olds do all their calling on their cell phones. They would be able to figure all this out - plus track where Casey was every day based on which cell phone towers her phone was pinging off.

I read somewhere that her mom was paying the cell phone bill. I wonder if Casey's phone was one her mom's account? When I had my teenage son on my account, I could go online and look at all his calls - every number he called.

SuziQ
I went back to read the affidavit to refresh my memory and clarify the apartments in this case. I appears that Casey was not living across from the apartment ZG looked at.

Casey took the detectives to an apartment building, 301 N. Hillside Dr. and pointed at a second floor window and said ZG lived there early to mid 2006. Detectives later determined this is a senior only living facility. A note was found in Casey's car that had the address of 232 Glenwood. This address is across the street and reported to be where Amy lived.

Casey then took detectives to the apartment that Casey claims she left Caylee at. 2863 S. Conway Road, #210. Casey confirmed that apartment. This apartment had been vacant 142 days. A ZG filled out a guestcard and looked at an apartment in Apr 2008.

Detectives then went to where Casey said ZG's mother owned a condo mid 2006 to early 2007. Detectives knocked on neighbors doors and no one new of a ZG or her mother Gloria.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

curiositycat
07-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Not if she were an illegal perhaps and staying with other people. She would have no utilities listed, no forwarding address, etc. The phone could be disposable listed in another bogus name.

However, LE would have records of a call or calls just no way to trace them.
You could still trace her. You would have an address where the bill went and you could find out everyone who lived at that address and run them all down. If there were utilities in ANYONE's name you can do it. It happens all the time .:)

RR0004

Absolutely...that's why I wonder why she didn't march her little butt into the police station and ask for their help. IMO...she's been all about protecting her own a**. She must have been involved in something for her to dread going to the police. I don't believe the whole I watch tv crap.

SeriouslySearching
Hey, honestly...a nanny that maybe stole a kid here is no more farfetched than the woman who cut the baby out of the uterus then duct taped it back the other day. Would we have ever thought that would happen in a million years? No way.

I just want Caylee found. I don't care HOW they do it and if tracking down a fake nanny is an avenue they should be following...they should be doing it to make darn sure.

DianeB
07-27-2008, 07:55 PM
It is a strong possibility which they have not ruled out, imo.

She may be from Puerto Rico. Other women (young and old) I saw on Facebook listed PR as their home.

I wonder if LE bothered to take the photos off all those Zenaida Facebook sites for her to look at in jail?Even if there is a real individual Casey calls "Zanny", there is no proof that this person was acting as a nanny for Caylee.

I think the answer lies in what Casey has been doing during the day for the last six months. Her mother testified that she's been working since January (?), and leaving with Caylee every day. We know Casey has not had a job - one that reports income to the gov't, anyway, for at least a year.

Speculation - Casey is a callgirl, and Zanny a worker at the 'agency' that employs her. Zanny looks out for Caylee while mom is out on calls.

Doesn't explain Casey's need to steal money from friends and family, unless in recent weeks she'd lost that job.

Would explain the sudden disappearance of Zanny, if LE in an unrelated case was closing in on the escort agency (after the recent 'limo' prostitute expose, maybe the heat is on).

RR0004
07-27-2008, 07:56 PM
I went back to read the affidavit to refresh my memory and clarify the apartments in this case. I appears that Casey was not living across from the apartment ZG looked at.

Casey took the detectives to an apartment building, 301 N. Hillside Dr. and pointed at a second floor window and said ZG lived there early to mid 2006. Detectives later determined this is a senior only living facility. A note was found in Casey's car that had the address of 232 Glenwood. This address is across the street and reported to be where Amy lived.

Casey then took detectives to the apartment that Casey claims she left Caylee at. 2863 S. Conway Road, #210. Casey confirmed that apartment. This apartment had been vacant 142 days. A ZG filled out a guestcard and looked at an apartment in Apr 2008.

Detectives then went to where Casey said ZG's mother owned a condo mid 2006 to early 2007. Detectives knocked on neighbors doors and no one new of a ZG or her mother Gloria.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf
Oh, thank you so much for that info!!

SeriouslySearching
yes actually, i do know that. i was very careful how i worded it and it is factually correct from what we know so far.

how did you miss the part where she has ADMITTED that she has been lying and that she is doing so because threats have been made?I didn't miss that part. Everyone knows she has been lying. It doesn't mean there is not some part of the truth in those lies tho.

imnotheonlyone
Sure would like to know if Casey and Jeff drove to Jacksonville or flew to Jacksonville or if it is true at all?

According to Jeff Hopkins, he's only seen Casey once over the past year....and that was at a bar a month or so ago.

lostnfound85
Hey, honestly...a nanny that maybe stole a kid here is no more farfetched than the woman who cut the baby out of the uterus then duct taped it back the other day. Would we have ever thought that would happen in a million years? No way.

I just want Caylee found. I don't care HOW they do it and if tracking down a fake nanny is an avenue they should be following...they should be doing it to make darn sure.

The "nanny stealing the kid" theory doesn't fit well with the "cadaver dogs hit on the car and backyard" fact though.

dancingdaisy
07-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Does anyone know if LE has looked into the phone records at all?

BCingU
07-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Dear CDF
Perhaps I should have said one can often see blood without a blacklight. When I have bled in the past I can generally see it when it lands on something.

cook78
I found a place that posts pictures of surrounding night clubs in the area. The pictures are sorted by Club/by date. I was thinking of looking through and seeing if we could spot her at any of the nightclubs during the dates in question. Can anyone remember any of the nightclubs she frequented??

curiositycat
Absolutely...that's why I wonder why she didn't march her little butt into the police station and ask for their help. IMO...she's been all about protecting her own a**. She must have been involved in something for her to dread going to the police. I don't believe the whole I watch tv crap.
I'm with you on this one. She was buying time and she still is doing that. She did something to Caylee and she is just hoping that no one will ever be able to prove it.
I hope the parent's never bond her out. They need to look out for themselves now. Why let that girl take all the equity in their home?? She's not worth losing what they worked a lifetime for.

Patty G

Some folks have prepaid phone cards ... cash!

If the babysitter has a standard cell phone with monthly billing she could use a post office box number. But I think with regular cell phones you have to give a SS number. LE can trace a SS number for verification of a work history. But then babysitters get paid in cash and people give false SS#'s too!

Once a person does a change of address, fills out a form for a credit card, or fills out to win a car, windows, whatever, this information some how gets sold out to different companies and the address becomes public.

http://www.zabasearch.com

liljim
07-27-2008, 07:59 PM
i hear ya, sort of.

and its all just speculation until more info comes out.

LE has her cell phone records, they have her credit card receipts etc... they already know if there is any reason to try to put out a sketch of, or look for, this ZFG, and they have chosen not to. i think there is enough evidence available to clearly suggest that they have a damn good reason not to, rather than to speculate that maybe they should have.

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Time is part of it, but Florida has 5 requirements before activating an alert:

1 - child under 18
2 - CLEAR indication of abduction
3 - LE's investigation must conclude the child's life is in danger
4 - Detailed descrip of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast
5 - Activation must be recommended by the LE agency of the jurisdiction

2 + 4 are big problems in this case. Delay in notification + casey's demeanor, IMO, make abduction anything but clear, and then you label the abductor a nanny nobody's ever met... who lives in an apartment that's been vacant for 5 months and doesn't exist in databases?

and 3... it seems LE thinks this is well past the 'in danger' point, IMO.

How about it. Never a description or no composite sketch on flyer's for the alleged Nanny, just a name. Cindy calls her Zanny. Good point from Blu, right?, Casey spelled and pronounced her name in full. Even with a friend on the jail call.

Patty G
07-27-2008, 08:00 PM
According to Jeff Hopkins, he's only seen Casey once over the past year....and that was at a bar a month or so ago.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, so another lie! What a mess!

RR0004
07-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Has anyone read or heard if Caylee spoke of Zeny to the grandparents or uncle? I know my, just turned 3, grandson tells me all about his daycare providers. Yet I haven't heard the grandparents say that Caylee shared stories of Zeny with them.

Thanks.

Sorry, It takes me a while to read and to post so I see missed the above posts dealing with this question.
Yes, it was discussed...in GM's words IIRC. I just love the fact that GM referred to the nanny as Zanny..."see I'm so familiar with this person I even know her nickname" is what she's implying...pleeeeeez!

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 08:01 PM

Does he know ZG?

bluedevil21
07-27-2008, 08:01 PM

Detectives then went to where Casey said ZG's mother owned a condo mid 2006 to early 2007. Detectives knocked on neighbors doors and no one new of a ZG or her mother Gloria.[/I]

the guest card thing has always bothered me. it was the one thing to give her a little credibility. unless casey filled it out herself. or someone she knew filled it out purposely? for all we know, the card said "date" and whoever filled it out just put april, when it was actually filled out in june or july.

it doesnt say that zanny the nanny looked at that particular apartment, just that she looked at "an" apartment. am i harping on sematics?

Mohabi
07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Should anyone come upon information in Spanish about this case, please send it to me in PM. I will be happy to translate.

SeriouslySearching
07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Even if there is a real individual Casey calls "Zanny", there is no proof that this person was acting as a nanny for Caylee.

I think the answer lies in what Casey has been doing during the day for the last six months. Her mother testified that she's been working since January (?), and leaving with Caylee every day. We know Casey has not had a job - one that reports income to the gov't, anyway, for at least a year.

Speculation - Casey is a callgirl, and Zanny a worker at the 'agency' that employs her. Zanny looks out for Caylee while mom is out on calls.

Doesn't explain Casey's need to steal money from friends and family, unless in recent weeks she'd lost that job.

Would explain the sudden disappearance of Zanny, if LE in an unrelated case was closing in on the escort agency (after the recent 'limo' prostitute expose, maybe the heat is on).Now that is a possibility, too.

It doesn't explain why the theft of all that money. WHY was she stealing it and where did it go? The CC receipts can explain most of Cindy's missing money...but what about the money she allegedly stole from Amy? Were there other thefts that Casey was responsible for during that time, too? Did she rob the wrong people? Was Casey possibly buying things with the CC's and selling them for cash? Could she have been making payments to get Caylee back as in ransom? Bad drug deal? Gambling?

RR0004
07-27-2008, 08:03 PM

how did you miss the part where she has ADMITTED that she has been lying and that she is doing so because threats have been made?
Curious...has she said NOW who took little Caylee? Also, which part was she referring to when she said she lied...was it EVERYTHING...or just the babysitter part? I'm so confused. Do you have where this may have been posted? TIA

imnotheonlyone
07-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Does he know ZG?

I didn't ask him -

ketel0ne
07-27-2008, 08:04 PM
How about it. Never a description or no composite sketch on flyer's for the alleged Nanny, just a name. Cindy calls her Zanny. Good point from Blu, right?, Casey spelled and pronounced her name in full. Even with a friend on the jail call.

The fliers (over 100k of them) do not have ZG on them or say anything about who was last with Caylee.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/CayleeFlyer.pdf

DianeB
07-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Casey then took detectives to the apartment that Casey claims she left Caylee at. 2863 S. Conway Road, #210. Casey confirmed that apartment. This apartment had been vacant 142 days. A ZG filled out a guestcard and looked at an apartment in Apr 2008.I wonder if the rental agents were shown the same photos of all the Zenaida's, as well as a photo of Casey, to see if anyone recognized a face.

For all we know, it was Casey who filled out that guest card.

(Keyser Soze.)

CheckDaFacts
07-27-2008, 08:05 PM

Detectives then went to where Casey said ZG's mother owned a condo mid 2006 to early 2007. Detectives knocked on neighbors doors and no one new of a ZG or her mother Gloria.[/i]

the guest card thing has always bothered me. it was the one thing to give her a little credibility. unless casey filled it out herself. or someone she knew filled it out purposely? for all we know, the card said "date" and whoever filled it out just put april, when it was actually filled out in june or july.

it doesnt say that zanny the nanny looked at that particular apartment, just that she looked at "an" apartment. am i harping on sematics?
Nope because that's how it's done:clap:

Cakegirl
07-27-2008, 08:07 PM
I think her leaving Caylee's carseat in the car abandoned at Amscot is telling in itself.

A good mom would have grabbed that carseat to have one for Caylee in whatever car they would be riding in. No Caylee...thus no need for it.

Sooo true! I totally agree... how sad. :(

Patty G
The fliers (over 100k of them) do not have ZG on them or say anything about who was last with Caylee.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/CayleeFlyer.pdf

interesting wording in the flier "in the company of another"

bluedevil21
can someone explain the time discrepancy, something about jesse needing to change the time line to make it casey's story, he called as soon as he heard? i am missing something here. and where is jeff? has he come forward?

and please, for the love of god, why would the abduction posters not include ANYTHING about the alleged abductor?????

i mean, could they not make photocopies of the children's book in time?