PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

Pages : 1 [2]

Cakegirl
07-29-2008, 06:18 PM
it's not a pontiac firebird, its a pontiac grand prix.

Kinda OT here but does anyone else think that her car looked like a Pontiac Sunfire instead of a grand prix? Not that it matters...

Well duh, sorry... I was behind in reading and see everyone else answered already. :)

LI_Mom
07-29-2008, 06:18 PM
What is needed here with the miles based on $40.00 is how much a gallon of gas is when they did this list. $40.00 of gas is roughly 10 gallons here in Florida.

Do we know for a fact that she never put anymore gas in the tank AFTER this $40 of gas?

Elphaba
07-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Cindy has willingly gone on every available tv show... she has only herself and her neglectful daughter to blame for most of the untoward media stuff that has come out. The media didn't lose the whereabouts of Caylee... the media didn't make Cindy say all of the nutty stuff she has said, when in front of their cameras.

Gah... playing games... that is all this family is doing... it is downright sickening.

Starr58
07-29-2008, 06:21 PM
it's not a pontiac firebird, its a pontiac grand prix.

It is a pontiac SUNBIRD

babycat
07-29-2008, 06:24 PM
I think what's got me wondering is...

what made casey (if she DID break into the shed) desperate enough to break a lock to steal gas for the car? I mean, I know it was in her history to steal, but she had no trouble getting around (obviously) after she abandoned the car. She still went out and went to clubs. Or she could have stolen a little bit of money, or conned someone out of it somehow. Why did she need the gas so immediately? So I'm thinking something made her desperate enough to steal gas in a hurry, maybe in a panic. I'm thinking that is why she went to her parents, and broke the lock.

I realize that I have nothing to back that up...it's just my personal feeling.

This case is making me crazy. I'm flip flopping every scenario in my head, trying to poke holes in my own theories...

Okay, I'd better hurry and run errands before Nancy Graces comes on here...tomorrow is my favorite day of the week! I teach art at the senior center on Wednesdays, and that group is so much fun:) I have to go pick up supplies...Thank goodness this poison ivy is gone!

And thanks again, Ladybass, for the daily recaps...I'm sure many, many appreciate it:)

curiositycat
07-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Cindy has willingly gone on every available tv show... she has only herself and her neglectful daughter to blame for most of the untoward media stuff that has come out. The media didn't lose the whereabouts of Caylee... the media didn't make Cindy say all of the nutty stuff she has said, when in front of their cameras.

Gah... playing games... that is all this family is doing... it is downright sickening.
Isn't it though. I am sure that Judge Strickland doesn't live in a cave. He is not going to give them any break he doesn't have to by law, IMHO. They are digging a grave they won't be able to get out of EVER.
It is so interesting to me that people usually hire lawyers that are like themselves. Look at Joel Brodsky, Drew Peterson's lawyer..exactly the same personality of Drew's. Jose Baez is just as crazy acting as these clients.

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Haven't seen this friend's post, so thought I'd share it...

Jul 27, 2008 at 1:25 pm -
I grew up with Casey. I’m not here to defend her, but just to answer some questions. I still talk to her, but we’re not as close as we used to be. Most of the updates I’m getting about this situation are coming from friends who are closer to Casey.
The Casey that I know would not have done anything to her baby girl. The Casey that I know would also not be sitting in the Orange County Jail right now.
As far as most of us knew, Casey didn’t even know who Caylee’s dad is. He was a one-night-stand.
Cindy and George are in a situation where emotions run high - Cindy is not crazy, she’s just stressed out and speaking before she thinks, which is unfortunately biting her in the ass right now. Think about it though, if you were in this situation, you would probably be the same way. She’s trying to find her granddaughter and protect her daughter at the same time. The Anthony’s are good people. I hate to see them portrayed the way they are now.
Caylee used to talk to her grandparents about Zenaida.
A composite sketch has been made of the woman seen travelling with Caylee in the airport. It just hasn’t been released yet. Three people saw Caylee with this woman, and they weren’t stopped because Casey hadn’t reported Caylee missing yet. When the travelers asked Caylee her name, she said “Caylee Marie Ant-ney,” which is why everyone’s sure it’s actually Caylee.
Casey missed graduation by a half-credit. She had been an honor roll, perfect student all through elementary and middle school.

Source: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-26/

Leila
07-29-2008, 06:28 PM
i said the same thing yesterday. They are going to shift the blame to someone else. When that happens or sooner or later someone is going to tell WHAT they know. If they try to place the blame on someone else that person would do anything and everything, at that time, to make sure THAT doesn't happen.

Excellent point!

With Cindy's statement earlier today saying she's not sure Casey was the last to drive that car, it sure sounds like Cindy is setting up things to blame someone else.

curiositycat
07-29-2008, 06:31 PM

I grew up with Casey. I’m not here to defend her, but just to answer some questions. I still talk to her, but we’re not as close as we used to be. Most of the updates I’m getting about this situation are coming from friends who are closer to Casey.
The Casey that I know would not have done anything to her baby girl. The Casey that I know would also not be sitting in the Orange County Jail right now.
As far as most of us knew, Casey didn’t even know who Caylee’s dad is. He was a one-night-stand.
Cindy and George are in a situation where emotions run high - Cindy is not crazy, she’s just stressed out and speaking before she thinks, which is unfortunately biting her in the ass right now. Think about it though, if you were in this situation, you would probably be the same way. She’s trying to find her granddaughter and protect her daughter at the same time. The Anthony’s are good people. I hate to see them portrayed the way they are now.
A composite sketch has been made of the woman seen travelling with Caylee in the airport. It just hasn’t been released yet. Three people saw Caylee with this woman, and they weren’t stopped because Casey hadn’t reported Caylee missing yet. When the travelers asked Caylee her name, she said “Caylee Marie Ant-ney,” which is why everyone’s sure it’s actually Caylee.
Casey missed graduation by a half-credit. She had been an honor roll, perfect student all through elementary and middle school.

Source: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-26/

post like this always make me wonder who is REALLY posting. Interesting though.

Leila
07-29-2008, 06:32 PM
George is smart-when you live in FL, MS, LA, TX, AL, ya gotta keep extra gasoline on hand in case of hurricanes. He might have just now changed locks and was Casey that shocked :mad: when she returned to dip in that well one more time and find her key did not work, she thus gets the shovel from the neighbor and busts the lock open.

FWIW-I think she planned to torch the car (drat that smell) and then thought better of it.

That's a good possibility!

liltigress
Sorry to change gears here, but .. I'm just sayin...

Here is an article I found and it proves to be quite useful. The correct time frame may only come from the trainers of the particular dogs that were used at the Anthony home and car. I'm seeing that it depends on how they were trained, and in what time frame. Interesting though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-csi-death-dogs-sniffing-out-the-truth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html

One of the questions surrounding human cadaver dogs is how soon after death they can recognise a corpse, and how long a "fresh" corpse must remain in one place for a dog to detect that it has been there. In a study published last year, the forensic pathologist Lars Oesterhelweg, then at the University of Bern in Switzerland, and colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person.

Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death, when some organs and many cells of the human body are still functioning. Over the next month, the dogs did hundreds of trials in which they signalled the contaminated square with 98 per cent accuracy, falling to 94 per cent when the square had been in contact with the corpse for only two minutes. The research concluded that cadaver dogs were an "outstanding tool" for crime-scene investigation.

mom_of_five
Not sure what that means, but the link to the original post is included...

murdershewrote
07-29-2008, 06:34 PM
so she never graduated high school, maybe that's why she can't find a job? for half a credit, she didn't go back?

Anyway, there have been plenty (too many) mothers and grandmothers (for example Laci's Peterson's mom) in the same situation that didn't act this way at all. Most of them act with complete dignity even though their lives have been completely ripped apart.

murdershewrote
07-29-2008, 06:35 PM
so she never graduated high school, maybe that's why she can't find a job? for half a credit, she didn't go back? Course she probably tells employers she graduated from Harvard.

Anyway, there have been plenty (too many) mothers and grandmothers (for example Laci's Peterson's mom) in the same situation that didn't act this way at all. Most of them act with complete dignity even though their lives have been completely ripped apart.

tiredblondy
07-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Once Casey realizes she is not going to get out of jail and may face the death penalty, I think she will cave. She has wiggled her way out of everything before, in her life ,with everyone and has suffered few consequences. I honestly believe that she never thought she'd be in jail this long. I suspect some of the evidence is back and LE knows that beautiful Caylee is no longer alive but they want to try to locate her body. Casey never thought she'd be in jail at all. She thought she would be able to make things go her way no matter what. Her being in jail is the first reality check, the longer she stays and cannot manipulate her release the more reality will set in. I wish they would ignore her and no one question her for a day or two. That would really bother her. She wants the LE talking to her. It would blow her mind if they left her alone and did not talk to she or her mother for a while. Surely the psychiatrist has informed of that or a profiler???

whiteangora
post like this always make me wonder who is REALLY posting. Interesting though.

Someone should let this friend know that the airport sighting didn't pan out.

DianeB

I grew up with Casey. I’m not here to defend her, but just to answer some questions.

<snip>

It probably won't be released, since LE has ruled this out as a Caylee sighting because that child's age was different.

SeriouslySearching
07-29-2008, 06:38 PM
I think this qote was a little much! I agree Cindy says things off the rocker... but these last two pages have been straight attacking, and thats not sleuthing or getting anything accomplished if you ask me... and if you don't i am telling anyway.:confused: We are allowed to point out her discrepancies in statements and form our own opinions of what she is saying. Cindy is putting herself in that position on the national television. We can react to what she is doing and saying publically! She has said and done PLENTY plus she continues to do so! Everything is questionable that has come directly from Cindy, in my opinion.

What I disagree with is Cindy going on television time after time with the bucket full of holes she is trying to sell everyone and for her to expect the world not to react to it. (Her statements, like her daughter's, do not hold water!) We have a missing child here!! Cindy has turned it into the "Cindy And Casey Show" and not from what the media has portrayed of her, but what she herself has done to create the situation. :bang:

Leila
07-29-2008, 06:39 PM
What is needed here with the miles based on $40.00 is how much a gallon of gas is when they did this list. $40.00 of gas is roughly 10 gallons here in Florida.

The list was done in the past month, when gas prices were the highest - around the 4th of July. At that time, our gas prices were about $4.65.

What was the average price of gas in Florida around the 4th of July?

curiositycat
Not sure what that means, but the link to the original post is included...
If this and other reports about Casey being an honor student and a cheer leader in HS are true THEN a person would have to wonder WHAT happened that was so earth-shattering that it changed her so radically??? What happened around the time that her father first filled for the divorce that was later dropped AND the time she became pregnant with Caylee. In my experience when people started acting totally different then the norm there was always an event that was so traumatic it changed there whole view on life.

galvino
I agree Blondy! (I am in Hendersonville btw!)

mom_of_five
It just dawned on me that some of you think I actually know Casey...wow. I'm just a regular mother and full-time college student sitting in my home following a case about a beautiful little girl who is missing. And I have to imagine that anyone who does know Casey isn't exactly shouting it from the roofs right now...

lisalei321
07-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Has this been posted, if it has my apologies to all, but here's a place to post questions:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=146F25888A4845C33FF80EF0C94311C5 ?contentId=7065958&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

As the search for Caylee Anthony continues there are lots of questions about the case. Fill out the form below to send your question.
Scroll down for questions we have received

going to read upthread now....be back soon

curiositycat
It just dawned on me that some of you think I actually know Casey...wow. I'm just a regular mother and full-time college student sitting in my home following a case about a beautiful little girl who is missing. And I have to imagine that anyone who does know Casey isn't exactly shouting it from the roofs right now...
I can't speak for anyone else, but let me assure you that NEVER entered my mind at all!!!
I was referring to the person whom you quoted from Demondreams or whatever. I don't even know about that person.

babycat
so she never graduated high school, maybe that's why she can't find a job? for half a credit, she didn't go back?

My sister was one phys ed credit short of graduating, because the state said (I think retrospectively) that cheerleading could not longer count as a phys ed credit. The private school we went to wanted full tuition for that one credit, and we did NOT have money for that... She couldn't just enroll in public school for that one credit, so she just left, took her GED, and eventually went on to college for nursing. *shrug* In my opinion, the GED is just as good as a diploma. I graduated and went on to college, but know many people who just left and took the GED and still have good jobs...

I don't really see her dropping out over 1/2 credit as a big deal. If it was Phys ed or something, they probably didn't have it in summer school, and they probably wouldn't let her just take that one class for a half semester, or would they? I know they wouldn't for my little sister, but that was almost 10 years ago;)

So I'm not sure how that works...

mamasooze
Ok-now, lets see...hmmm...Casey has now lost her purse, her cell phone, her car, her Nanny Z and her kid. We need to start a new thread called -- "Things Casey has NOT lost".
First thing on the list---Hutzpah!

Starr58
07-29-2008, 06:45 PM
I believe in the last conversation that KC had with Lee Kc made a statement to the effect that "mom understands the mother-daughter bond". Does anyone else remember this statement and when it occured??

I just found that statement odd for some reason. Maybe based on the context it was stated? Anyway.....could this be a subliminal message to GMA??

I wonder if KC is protecting GMA and maybe the wrong POI is being held in jail.

As for searches for Caylee....I wonder if LE isn't initiating any searches because, typically, the missing person's family organizes the searches in collaboration with various organizations that specialize in missing people searches while LE investigate the case of the missing person report. Maybe that whole sentence doesn't make sense:waitasec:

Regardless of who "should" be organizing the search, LE and the Anthony's need to WORK TOGETHER to find Caylee regardless of if she is alive or deceased, JMHO

Winnts
07-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Sorry to change gears here, but .. I'm just sayin...

Here is an article I found and it proves to be quite useful. The correct time frame may only come from the trainers of the particular dogs that were used at the Anthony home and car. I'm seeing that it depends on how they were trained, and in what time frame. Interesting though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-csi-death-dogs-sniffing-out-the-truth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html

One of the questions surrounding human cadaver dogs is how soon after death they can recognise a corpse, and how long a "fresh" corpse must remain in one place for a dog to detect that it has been there. In a study published last year, the forensic pathologist Lars Oesterhelweg, then at the University of Bern in Switzerland, and colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person.

Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death, when some organs and many cells of the human body are still functioning. Over the next month, the dogs did hundreds of trials in which they signalled the contaminated square with 98 per cent accuracy, falling to 94 per cent when the square had been in contact with the corpse for only two minutes. The research concluded that cadaver dogs were an "outstanding tool" for crime-scene investigation.

Great article. Thanks for that contribution. I've been trying for days to research those very facts myself and wasn't coming up with anything.

shemc
07-29-2008, 06:47 PM
I wander if she took the gas to fill somones car, not hers... maybe a person who was helping her get Caylee "away" and that person needed the gas?

Lets face it she didn't want to bond with Caylee, she wanted to be free of Cindy and Cindy's influence over Caylee. This was Cindy's first grandchild so she didn't have much experience in that area and she seems to have an ego that won't quit. As a grandparent, I know you often have to check your ego at the door. Its a balancing act :crazy: and if your not careful it can turn into a tug of war when it comes to grandchildren. Very different world we live in now.

Two woman living in the same house is very difficult. How in the heck did our ancestors do it?? Guess the daughters in 'old times' accepted the grandmother as the boss and accepted a lesser role in the household to keep peace.

SeriouslySearching
07-29-2008, 06:48 PM
With Cindy's statement earlier today saying she's not sure Casey was the last to drive that car, it sure sounds like Cindy is setting up things to blame someone else.I agree with you and CC. Altho...I think it is Jose that is setting up things to blame someone else...not Cindy. As soon as those words came out of her mouth, I immediately thought of Jose's soon to be defense strategy. Stolen car, kidnapping by someone else, and then...if/when Caylee is found deceased...he has his bases covered. This has been his plan all along and now it seems that Cindy is trying to get on board with it...but not very effectively since her past words will come back to haunt this case repeatedly in court.

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 06:49 PM
A few others have asked if I'm the one who wrote the original post, so I figured I should address the issue ASAP.

Elley Mae
07-29-2008, 06:50 PM
Star58 that's when she and Lee spoke,when Lee asked if Caylee was alright she couldn't say yes or no she went into this (I don't want to answer that)tyrant about mother/daughter rant.

afield
07-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Ok-now, lets see...hmmm...Casey has now lost her purse, her cell phone, her car, her Nanny Z and her kid. We need to start a new thread called -- "Things Casey has NOT lost".

Yay.... a much needed humor break

Patty G
07-29-2008, 06:52 PM
The list was done in the past month, when gas prices were the highest - around the 4th of July. At that time, our gas prices were about $4.65.

What was the average price of gas in Florida around the 4th of July?

We were hanging at $4:00 a gallon.

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Does anyone have dates for the photobucket pics of Casey and Morales?

RoseRed
07-29-2008, 06:55 PM

No respect intended but you simply can not compare every single case to Laci, her mother or Scott Peterson. Who is to say they are the norm ? Perhaps that case is the unusual one. I still so angry about the LE in this case I may be nitpicking but I am really sick of hearing about Scott Peterson. This is not the Peterson's case and in no way applies or can be compared.

All that is happening here for the last few days is attacking the family which we are not suppose to do and will not further this case. so I am going to attack the LE and the judge until I get some relief.

LI_Mom
07-29-2008, 06:58 PM
once casey realizes she is not going to get out of jail and may face the death penalty, i think she will cave. She has wiggled her way out of everything before, in her life ,with everyone and has suffered few consequences. I honestly believe that she never thought she'd be in jail this long. I suspect some of the evidence is back and le knows that beautiful caylee is no longer alive but they want to try to locate her body. Casey never thought she'd be in jail at all. She thought she would be able to make things go her way no matter what. her being in jail is the first reality check, the longer she stays and cannot manipulate her release the more reality will set in. I wish they would ignore her and no one question her for a day or two. That would really bother her. She wants the le talking to her. It would blow her mind if they left her alone and did not talk to she or her mother for a while. Surely the psychiatrist has informed of that or a profiler???

ita.... 200%

ketel0ne
07-29-2008, 06:59 PM
No respect intended but you simply can not compare every single case to Laci, her mother or Scott Peterson. Who is to say they are the norm ? Perhaps that case is the unusual one. I still so angry about the LE in this case I may be nitpicking but I am really sick of hearing about Scott Peterson. This is not the Peterson's case and in no way applies or can be compared.

All that is happening here for the last few days is attacking the family which we are not suppose to do and will not further this case. so I am going to attack the LE and the judge until I get some relief.

Actually you are right and I seen have case where the point person got upset with the media and the public and was a victim as well. Taylor Behl's mom was livid at times with the media and law enforcement at times.

LI_Mom
07-29-2008, 06:59 PM

LOL!!!

Stay tuned.... it won't be long now before her lawyer claims she lost her MIND.

mamasooze
07-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Yay.... a much needed humor break

Believe me, I could go on and on. Its all such a joke with that family---and that precious baby is missing :mad:

They are infuriating :furious:

ketel0ne
07-29-2008, 07:00 PM
LOL!!!

Stay tuned.... it won't be long now before her lawyer claims she lost her MIND.

He already said she lost her dignity and underwear for the psych eval.

murdershewrote
07-29-2008, 07:02 PM
I did say there are many examples of mothers and grandmothers who act with dignity during the loss of their child or grandchild...and I think they are the norm, not Cindy. Read thru the "missing" threads and you will see alot of them, not just Laci's mom.

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Okay. Thoughts on this piece of info? If this doesn't come out well in format, click on the link...

15. GONZALES,�ZENAIDA� (Age 35)

Associated names:

�GONZALEZ,�ZENAIDA�
�MORALES,�ZENAIDA�

Available(6) Available KILLEEN,�TX
NEW HYDE PARK,�NY
OZARK,�AL
DALEVILLE,�AL Possible Relatives:

CANDLISH,�ONDINA�M�(Age�41)
GONZALEZ,�EDNA�(Age�61)
GONZALEZCINTRON,�MARIA�E�(Age�41)
GONZALES,�FRANK�W�(Age�39)�

Source:

http://unlimitedcriminalchecks.com/peoplefinder_one.php?fname=Zenaida&lname=Gonzalez&select=NY&button.x=28&button.y=18&button=Submit

unravel
Believe it or not............I happened to have in front of me a list of cars (not all cars) and how many miles you can expect to get for $40 worth of gas. ****snipped for space**** The Pontiac Firebird is not on the list

I've seen people mention Firebirds & Sunbirds. I'm not sure what was, but I think it was a model from 1998. Let's say gas was an even $4, and $50 would be 12.5 gal

A '98 Firebird = ~ 16mpg/city (200mi), 22mpg/highway (275 mi) and 18mpg combined. (225mi)

A '98 Sunbird = ~ 21mpg/city (262.5mi), 31 mpg/highway (387.5) and 25mpg combined (312.5)

curiositycat
It's all about their "Princess" Maybe we should start calling her your "highness" I don't like people who haven't seen their child in six weeks and then smile and wave when they are leaving court.
I am glad this is AMERICA and we are free to disagree here. I can't think of anything that would make me feel fondly about either of these women at this point. Dad included.

nursebeeme
07-29-2008, 07:05 PM
...me too curiosity cat, me too
me too! And hey! Does anyone know how many more hours we have until the three hour shut down? I don't know what the heck time it is in PDT (I am in kansas toto LOL) tia ws friends!:blowkiss:

Beagle1
07-29-2008, 07:05 PM
I assume that we will not have access to the jail videos today...

What do we know about the jail visitor to Casey tonight?

LI_Mom
07-29-2008, 07:15 PM
I believe in the last conversation that KC had with Lee Kc made a statement to the effect that "mom understands the mother-daughter bond". Does anyone else remember this statement and when it occured??

I just found that statement odd for some reason. Maybe based on the context it was stated? Anyway.....could this be a subliminal message to GMA??

I wonder if KC is protecting GMA and maybe the wrong POI is being held in jail.

As for searches for Caylee....I wonder if LE isn't initiating any searches because, typically, the missing person's family organizes the searches in collaboration with various organizations that specialize in missing people searches while LE investigate the case of the missing person report. Maybe that whole sentence doesn't make sense:waitasec:

Regardless of who "should" be organizing the search, LE and the Anthony's need to WORK TOGETHER to find Caylee regardless of if she is alive or deceased, JMHO

I found it odd also.

I think it's starting to sink into Casey's thick head that EVERYONE else is losing patience with her lies & stupidity.... but she's trying to keep her mother hanging on to false hopes that Caylee is ok..... 'I feel she's close & ok.'

I also wonder if Casey might really enjoy knowing her MOTHER is taking a beating in public for actually being stupid enough to repeat the nonsense Casey is trying to pass off as fact.

Casey might feel Cindy is her puppet.

I wonder what would happen if LE told Casey her mother was checked into a hospital with a nervous breakdown. Would she lose her bravado if her ally wasn't around?

RoseRed
07-29-2008, 07:16 PM
Okay. Thoughts on this piece of info? If this doesn't come out well in format, click on the link...

Associated names:

�GONZALEZ,�ZENAIDA�
�MORALES,�ZENAIDA�

NEW HYDE PARK,�NY
OZARK,�AL

GONZALEZ,�EDNA�(Age�61)

Source:

http://unlimitedcriminalchecks.com/peoplefinder_one.php?fname=Zenaida&lname=Gonzalez&select=NY&button.x=28&button.y=18&button=Submit

I find the Morales part very interesting.

LI_Mom
07-29-2008, 07:18 PM
He already said she lost her dignity and underwear for the psych eval.

After looking thru her Photobucket pics, I think she lost those 2 things LONG BEFORE the psych exam.

cindilou
07-29-2008, 07:20 PM
I've been gone all day and there's no way I'll catch up before the site goes down.. is there a recap anywhere? Did we find out any NEW info?? or same old same old.. What the heck is PDT? It's 7pm here right now..

ShouldBWorking
07-29-2008, 07:21 PM
I've seen people mention Firebirds & Sunbirds. I'm not sure what was, but I think it was a model from 1998. Let's say gas was an even $4, and $50 would be 12.5 gal

A '98 Firebird = ~ 16mpg/city (200mi), 22mpg/highway (275 mi) and 18mpg combined. (225mi)

A '98 Sunbird = ~ 21mpg/city (262.5mi), 31 mpg/highway (387.5) and 25mpg combined (312.5)

What IF she had a full tank of gas and then stole this gas, she could have traveled for 500-600 miles without ever stopping for gas....

unravel
07-29-2008, 07:22 PM

Are you trying to point something out there, other than the fact that Zenaida Gonzalezes actually exist? I read an article yesterday where Cindy pointed out that they'd found so many here, and so many there, and some more over there. I shrugged and went "So what?". We don't have a description.

Unless Casey's come out and said "You know, I lied about ZG being my babysitter because [insert plausible reason here]. While I've never met her, I DO know she's involved because [insert plausible reason here]", OR she's provided a description of this woman (height, age, weight, hair color, eye color, distinguishing marks or features), the fact that Zenaida Gonzalezes exist is meaningless to me.

Leila
me too! And hey! Does anyone know how many more hours we have until the three hour shut down? I don't know what the heck time it is in PDT (I am in kansas toto LOL) tia ws friends!:blowkiss:

6:00pm - Pacific Daylight Time
7:00pm - Mountain time
8:00pm - Central time
9:00pm - Eastern time

nursebeeme................if you're in Kansas, you're in Central Time - 8:00pm :)

liltigress
What IF she had a full tank of gas and then stole this gas, she could have traveled for 500-600 miles without ever stopping for gas....

That is a very good point. This thought has never crossed my mind.

Patty G
07-29-2008, 07:23 PM

Associated names:

�GONZALEZ,�ZENAIDA�
�MORALES,�ZENAIDA�

NEW HYDE PARK,�NY
OZARK,�AL

GONZALEZ,�EDNA�(Age�61)

Source:

can you do the full name Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez or whatever it is that Casey mentioned.

Beagle1
BTW: I didn't see Lee in the courtroom today. Did anyone else notice him?

Not that indicates anything... I just thought it odd???

ketel0ne
Do we have any posts from Casey anywhere (facebook, myspace) on the 15th, 16th or 17th of June?

texasgirl
07-29-2008, 07:24 PM
LADYBASS (& whoever else helped with the daily recap thread),

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Daily Recap thread! It is so helpful for those of us constantly trying to catch up....I can't thank you enough!!! :)

Wise Old Owl
07-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi all - I'm back - fell asleep after the hearing. Sorry but its been a horrible horrible day here. I saw that we guess no jailhouse videao will be released today. Any thoughts on when they will release them now that they can?

Oh, and as a side - hubby took your questions on his "crazy" theory and I have answers - anyone interested?

warrkat
07-29-2008, 07:25 PM
I've been gone all day and there's no way I'll catch up before the site goes down.. is there a recap anywhere? Did we find out any NEW info?? or same old same old.. What the heck is PDT? It's 7pm here right now..

There's a recap thread, but I don't know whether today's info has been posted yet. I was busy at work, so can't tell you much except that the judge wouldn't issue a gag order, and Cindy appeared on Mike and "somebody's" show on Fox today (can't remember her name) Cindy said that if Caylee isn't found, it will be the media's fault.

wesh.com, local6.com, wftv.com, all of them should have videos of the hearing, and I think Fox showed it, too.

ketel0ne
07-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Are you trying to point something out there, other than the fact that Zenaida Gonzalezes actually exist? I read an article yesterday where Cindy pointed out that they'd found so many here, and so many there, and some more over there. I shrugged and went "So what?". We don't have a description.

Unless Casey's come out and said "You know, I lied about ZG being my babysitter because [insert plausible reason here]. While I've never met her, I DO know she's involved because [insert plausible reason here]", OR she's provided a description of this woman (height, age, weight, hair color, eye color, distinguishing marks or features), the fact that Zenaida Gonzalezes exist is meaningless to me.

Casey told Lee she is 26 5ft 6 or 5ft 7, 140 lbs, curly sometimes straight hair. Oh and drives a 2008 Ford Focus.

RoseRed
07-29-2008, 07:26 PM

Actually I guess you missed the description then.

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Fair enough. Perhaps the fact that a Zenaida Morales is listed in the 407 area code means something to someone?

LI_Mom
07-29-2008, 07:28 PM

6 PDT = 9 EST (East coast)

Add an hour for Central & another hour for Mountain

ShouldBWorking
Hi all - I'm back - fell asleep after the hearing. Sorry but its been a horrible horrible day here. I saw that we guess no jailhouse videao will be released today. Any thoughts on when they will release them now that they can?

Oh, and as a side - hubby took your questions on his "crazy" theory and I have answers - anyone interested?

I would love to hear his answers....:)

DianeB

All that is happening here for the last few days is attacking the family which we are not suppose to do and will not further this case. so I am going to attack the LE and the judge until I get some relief.I think the reason that people are pointing fingers at Cindy is because she has been caught in some pretty obvious misstatements and contradictions.

*Her daughter didn’t talk to the 911 operator? Yes, she did, and Cindy was standing right there at the time.

*Her daughter is a “good mother”, but apparently not trustworthy enough to be given the key to the shed?

*It will be the media’s fault if her granddaughter is not found?

*She’s no longer going to cooperate with law enforcement because they: are not operating on her timetable, aren’t keeping her in the loop, are independently checking information she has supplied?

Certainly anyone with a heart has to feel for a grandmother who has lost her only grandchild and is in real danger of losing her only daughter to prison. I’ve said before that it must be especially difficult for Cindy, who is bound to feel great guilt at the thought that had she taken action sooner, this situation might not have occurred.

She has admitted that her daughter is prone to lying, and that in the past they would “talk out” these situations until the truth was uncovered. Maybe she feels if her daughter was at home she could do this again. But lashing out at anyone and everyone and denying the obvious is not helping her. It is taking attention away from her grand-daughter because people can’t get past her own bizarre behavior.

It is long past time for Cindy to step back and let someone else speak for the family. The longer Cindy continues to run her mouth and irritate the public, the less likely it is that anyone is going to believe, much less support her.

Just a thought.

nursebeeme
07-29-2008, 07:29 PM
We were hanging at $4:00 a gallon.check out my fifty gallon road trip thread.....I would go back and link it but the server is too slow grrr LOL.. I have the gas prices, the miles per gallon on her car, I have estimated how many gallons were in the gas cans and have a little theory going. I do not happen to think she put the baby somewhere close. Per my estimation she could have driven as far as 150 miles away one way....and 150 miles back. Anyhoo, check it out and if anyone has any ideas on what towns could be in a 150 mile radius of orlando let me know and I will stick it in my google earth map tia

btw, does anyone know how much longer we have until shut down? what time is it now pct???? danke!

liltigress
07-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Fair enough. Perhaps the fact that a Zenaida Morales is listed in the 407 area code means something to someone?

I came up with some of those same results in searches I did, but it appeared that Morales and Gonzalez were such common names and I couldn't put a direct tie to it. I feel like there will be a connection sooner or later made with someone in that circle of friends Casey has because I don't feel like she's acted alone. If there is someone else, it's in their best interest to keep quiet. Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, they are going to trip up and have some conflicting stories that places them under the WS microscope. lol

Starr58
07-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Is there a written transcript of the last Lee and Casey visit anywhere?

ketel0ne
check out my fifty gallon road trip thread.....I would go back and link it but the server is too slow grrr LOL.. I have the gas prices, the miles per gallon on her car, I have estimated how many gallons were in the gas cans and have a little theory going. I do not happen to think she put the baby somewhere close. Per my estimation she could have driven as far as 150 miles away one way....and 150 miles back. Anyhoo, check it out and if anyone has any ideas on what towns could be in a 150 mile radius of orlando let me know and I will stick it in my google earth map tia

btw, does anyone know how much longer we have until shut down? what time is it now pct???? danke!

Jacksonville. Tampa, both places she told her mother she went.

Cakegirl
can you do the full name Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez or whatever it is that Casey mentioned.

Just wanted to add that I searched veromi.net and found zero matches with that name. There are a lot of variations of it and a lot of Zenaida's but no exact match with that name. Also, not many with the same age that Casey stated... actually, I didn't see any but I was skimming thru fast. :waitasec:

warrkat
07-29-2008, 07:32 PM
6 PDT = 9 EST (East coast)

Add an hour for Central & another hour for Mountain

LOL. I was trying to read really fast, because I thought it said 6 EDT, and was wondering why it was still up at 7:30.

Oh, well, doesn't matter..... I have GOT to get some housework done tonight!

Wise Old Owl
07-29-2008, 07:33 PM
OK - first ALL remember this is just a theory and is completely ficticious and just an opinion.

Oh - and someone had said that this wouldn't fly because there has been no mention of Casey doing drugs, - remember Casey WAS NOT involved in the drugs - it was ZG. Anyone that "hangs" at clubs the way Casey does knows about, is around, and hears, quite frequently about drugs - its part of that "scene"

He has about 5 paragraphs - I'm going to do it in two posts so its not that long - here's the beginning:

Why did Casey continue to "party"?
IN MY OPINION - She continued to party - or that's what we see - but in all actuality she was "pretending" to look for ZG at these various club venues. The "mutual friend" was in the background - watching her to see what she was going to do next and possibly sight ZG his/herself and recoup the loss. That also fits with what Casey is saying about looking for ZG. As for the 4th of July weekend and cooking and all - well she had to eat - and if she was being watched - staying "home" and seeming to "lay low" would keep Caylee safe and continue to send the message that she was "cool" and looking.

Next, Hubby poses changing the crime to one that both ZG and Casey were ambushed and during that ZG was killed and the robbers took the shipment. Casey's continuing to "party" would be to actually look for the robbers or trying to find out who is selling the stuff and possibly tracking them down that way - what better way to score than in a club? Of course, Casey would have told the "mutual friend" what had happened and they too would be watching to see where the goods turned up.

I'll post the rest in the next post.

ketel0ne
I am willing to bet there is a name change or modification much like the date missing in the next week to 10 days. ZG will become something similar but altogether different.

mom_of_five
Hm. I was under the impression that WS was a forum to discuss and consider ALL possibilities (thank you liltigress for your productive reply). We have to be careful not to get so caught up in ONE possible solution that we fail to consider others...

whiteangora
07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
[quote=lisalei321;2429849]Has this been posted, if it has my apologies to all, but here's a place to post questions:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=146F25888A4845C33FF80EF0C94311C5 ?contentId=7065958&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

As the search for Caylee Anthony continues there are lots of questions about the case. Fill out the form below to send your question.
Scroll down for questions we have received

going to read upthread now....be back soon[/quotek

Thank you! Those were very good questions. I'm going to brainstorm and go back with my own.

cindilou
07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
There's a recap thread, but I don't know whether today's info has been posted yet. I was busy at work, so can't tell you much except that the judge wouldn't issue a gag order, and Cindy appeared on Mike and "somebody's" show on Fox today (can't remember her name) Cindy said that if Caylee isn't found, it will be the media's fault.

wesh.com, local6.com, wftv.com, all of them should have videos of the hearing, and I think Fox showed it, too.

thanks warrkat! So no gag. WOW, both sides probably don't like that too much. I checked out the update and WOW that sure was alot of work! Much appreciagted.. and the links were great.

OK.. The media's fault?? I'll use Casey's words here.." are you KIDDING me?" Maybe if Cindy's daughter reported it before Caylee was gone a month? We can see where Casey learned she won't be held accountable for her actions.

Wonder if NG will have anything new? She's back tonight

ElizaAvalon
07-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Do we have any posts from Casey anywhere (facebook, myspace) on the 15th, 16th or 17th of June?

To Amy:
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008

cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

unravel
07-29-2008, 07:37 PM

I have to backtrack and look into the cellphone thing now :eek: If she was 'smart' enough to 'lose' the phone, or leave it somewhere in the area purposefully before going on the trip, that and not needing to buy gas completely blows the "in your face" ways of knowing where she was.

If she was staying with a friend, and slipped out after they went to sleep... she could have out at 11:30ish, returning at 5, 6, 7 or later. "What time are you getting up tomorrow?". It probably wouldn't have set that person's hinkymeter off if she showed up around the time they were waking up with coffee and doughnuts/breakfast food or something.

bluedevil21
07-29-2008, 07:38 PM
so i just finished taking the first day of the bar, i feel like i was hit by a bus. nevertheless, we had a 60 minute break between sessions, and i walk out of our convention center room and playing on this big tv in front of me is the gag order hearing!! i thought about you all (as crazy as that sounds) and the incredibly intelligent and thought-provoking conversation that i was missing; i badly wanted to be sitting and figuring out what the hell is going on today.

that being said, what the hell is going on today? can someone give me a quick run-down, if you don't mind? i can't go through every thread, my brain is dead.

(i havent read about the suppression hearing yet, but i'm happy about the ruling; it could have been easily challenged if it had gone the other way; so A+, your honor, whoever was presiding).

okay, sorry for the anecdote. in all honesty, i don't impress all that easily - and i was blown away when i stumbled upon this site 2 weeks ago.

ketel0ne
To Amy:
Casey Anthony wrote

Thanks

SeriouslySearching
Do we have any posts from Casey anywhere (facebook, myspace) on the 15th, 16th or 17th of June?Her brother, Lee, deleted those as far as I know when he took over the myspace and other sites.

Stander Verwoerd
Pure speculation but I think he may have reported it, especially assuming it was Casey, because they were very upset with her for not letting them see Caylee and for whatever transpired with the 3 of them over the last month, causing this entire commotion in the first place.

In a parental stance, I can see them completely fed up with her. The lies, the stealing, the partying, all the above set them over the edge and they finally said NO MORE!

This could very well be the guilt they are feeling now, and probably why they feel the need to "forgive" her.

I'm still attempting to play catch up but wondered if they're sweet talking her simply because one catches more bees with honey than vinegar. In other words show her you support and love her and once she cracks she'll be more at ease telling you where the body is buried so that you can put closure to this unfortunate situation. The family knows Casey and what she's capable of saying and doing. The family is laying a path for the impending court case once she's charged. The more Casey sees Grandma and family offering her support the faster she might talk. You're dealing with a bruised and fragile ego here, a con woman I've mentioned so many times before. These are all mind games going on right now. Who is to say the family isn't being directed by the police to conduct themselves in such a manner. Like I said before there is more to this case than meets the eye. As much as all of you have dug and done it very well, I have a sneaking suspicion you haven't even scratched the surface yet, so to speak. Keep digging, my hat is off to all of you thus far. I can't stay away more than a couple of hours then I'm back on reading in such a fevered pitch. This has to be one of the oddest cases I have ever read about.

RoseRed
I think the reason that people are pointing fingers at Cindy is because she has been caught in some pretty obvious misstatements and contradictions.

*Her daughter didn’t talk to the 911 operator? Yes, she did, and Cindy was standing right there at the time.

*Her daughter is a “good mother”, but apparently not trustworthy enough to be given the key to the shed?

*It will be the media’s fault if her granddaughter is not found?

*She’s no longer going to cooperate with law enforcement because they: are not operating on her timetable, aren’t keeping her in the loop, are independently checking information she has supplied?

Certainly anyone with a heart has to feel for a grandmother who has lost her only grandchild and is in real danger of losing her only daughter to prison. I’ve said before that it must be especially difficult for Cindy, who is bound to feel great guilt at the thought that had she taken action sooner, this situation might not have occurred.

She has admitted that her daughter is prone to lying, and that in the past they would “talk out” these situations until the truth was uncovered. Maybe she feels if her daughter was at home she could do this again. But lashing out at anyone and everyone and denying the obvious is not helping her. It is taking attention away from her grand-daughter because people can’t get past her own bizarre behavior.

It is long past time for Cindy to step back and let someone else speak for the family. The longer Cindy continues to run her mouth and irritate the public, the less likely it is that anyone is going to believe, much less support her.

Just a thought.

Why does the media still invite her then? I for onr am thankful that I still have some compassion in my heart for her anguish. I am a part of the public and she does not irritate me.

Patty G
07-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Jacksonville. Tampa, both places she told her mother she went.

From Orlando to Jacksonville is about 130 miles.

Orlando to Tampa is about 75 miles give or take.

There are many towns along the way.

For all we know she could have taken I75 from Orlando to Tampa and this would take her across what is known here as "Alligator Alley" a very long, lonely stretch of road.

ketel0ne
07-29-2008, 07:41 PM
I really believe through her posts online and photos via photobuckets etc we can nail this down very similarily to Ben Fawley with Taylor. These people live through electronic communication any gap is a red flag.

DianeB
07-29-2008, 07:42 PM
To Amy:
Casey Anthony wrote

cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved inThanks.

To where? In early June, Casey sent a message to Amy about all of "the girls" moving in together.

Amy sent facebook msgs to other friends in June (?) about still being "homeless" (therefore staying with Ricardo and his roommate?), and recently posted something about moving to "the city" in - I think - August.

Casey stealing Amy's cash didn't seem to have an effect on the moving plans, and by the time Amy discovered that her checks were missing and bank account wiped out, Casey was about to be arrested.

Were Casey and Amy going to move into a place together? Was Amy going to stay (temporarily?) at the Anthony home until she found a job?

curiositycat
07-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Did anyone mention yet that Casey said in the call with Lee that Zanny is 26??
I just got back online finally. None of those on the list is 26.

liltigress
07-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Hm. I was under the impression that WS was a forum to discuss and consider ALL possibilities (thank you liltigress for your productive reply). We have to be careful not to get so caught up in ONE possible solution that we fail to consider others...

Uh oh.. I hope you didn't take that post wrong. I was meaning that if there is an accomplice, they are probably thinking it would be in their best interest to keep quiet.

Hope that cleared it up... :)

galvino
07-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Hiya Blue! Take a hot bath and relax after your bus collision! I think that the day's recap is up on the daily recap thread!

Patty G
07-29-2008, 07:44 PM
http://sofia.usgs.gov/virtual_tour/alalley/index.html

Alligator Alley

Katelynnk
07-29-2008, 07:45 PM
thanks warrkat! So no gag. WOW, both sides probably don't like that too much. I checked out the update and WOW that sure was alot of work! Much appreciagted.. and the links were great.

OK.. The media's fault?? I'll use Casey's words here.." are you KIDDING me?" Maybe if Cindy's daughter reported it before Caylee was gone a month? We can see where Casey learned she won't be held accountable for her actions.

NG is supposed to be interviewing a friend of Casey's!

Wise Old Owl
Ok - here is the rest. This actually address another question about Casey being able to move a body.

Remember this is just a theory or story and completely fiction. It is one person's opinion.

As for Casey not being able to move the body. Yes, bodies are "dead weight" and difficult to move. At first, if you go with the robbery scenerio - Casey would have been "traumatized" and people have been known to do some pretty amazing things with the adrenalin rush and all, so, she would have been able to get her into the trunk. Or, she could have had help - didn't someone say awhile back that Casey was spotted at the house with someone else around the time of the shovel incident? Plus the statement on the phone call to Lee about what took place at Universal - if you are there alone why would you say you were there to meet a "mutual friend"? So there could very well be another POI and LE is watching and tracking him/her as well.

As for all the money on the cc - maybe she was trying to come up with the money lost and possibly get Caylee back that way. We still don't know the exact (or even ballpark) figure that she ran up. Posters have opinionated that did GM and GF really have that kind of credit limit? Was it $45k or 4 to 5k - we know NG said $45k but that has not been proven factual. LE has those receipts and have had them for days.

As a side - I do know that when FBI and DEA are involved you don't know or hear anything. That is - until they strike. It happens all the time down here. We could be talking major players here - some that the DEA already know about. If through the local LE investigation they "stumbled" across this major player (or players)- well, that could be one of the tidbits spoken of earlier.

There is really something odd and off about this whole case. The release of jailhouse video visitors, phone calls home, and the one that really stands out is the fact that there are no searches being conducted. That tells me something is really taking place behind the scenes.

The search factor and posts of where would you start? I lived in SoFla when Adam Walsh was abducted - even helped in the search. He was taken from a Sears store in a local mall. They had NO CLUE where he went or how - but there were searches going on EVERYWHERE! In neighborhoods, airports, bus stations, different cities, even the Everglades and way down into the Keys. So that really strikes me as an "oddity" in this case - NO SEARCH. They have to find Caylee - one way or the other. You can bet your bippy they are searching - its just being done behind the scenes.

bluedevil21
Is there a written transcript of the last Lee and Casey visit anywhere?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
(the transcript)

here is the transcript. i just actually listened to it for the first time, as opposed to reading it. and it's a lot more damning listening to her, in my opinion. she is so....apathetic, nonchalant. "i am going to write some letters" is one of the jackass things that she says, after lee asked her about leads, clues, whatever. and the phone story, i cant get over that. it seems apparent that she is lying....like she is making it up as she goes. listen to how her story twists and turns. grumsfnjwighwegmojwe!!! she makes my head hurt.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7081408&version=1&locale=EN-US
(the video)

random question: why is caylee's name in red, is that across the board or just on some individuals' threads? (well i guess when i post this, i will figure it out huh)

AZ.Storm
From Orlando to Jacksonville is about 130 miles.

Orlando to Tampa is about 75 miles give or take.

There are many towns along the way.

For all we know she could have taken I75 from Orlando to Tampa and this would take her across what is known here as "Alligator Alley" a very long, lonely stretch of road.

Actually, Alligator Alley is in Southern Florida, from Weston to Naples. I lived in that area several years ago. However, I am also very familiar with Orlando (family lives there) and I remember driving to the coast from Orlando and seeing alligators in the water on the sides of the road. The thought of a mother being able to dispose of her own small child's body that way just makes me sick to my stomach!

warrkat
07-29-2008, 07:47 PM

I hope she has updates. I have chemo tomorrow, and my mother is coming this weekend for an extended visit, so I must get the house presentable tonight in case I don't feel up to it the rest of the week.

If you get a chance to watch the videos, notice when Casey left the courtroom. Several people commented today that she was nonchalant, almost happy-looking, and, busy at work, I didin't have a chance to comment, but I didn't see that at all. I thought she looked sort of pitiful, actually. She did wave at her family, but it wasn't exuberant, or even like "see ya later." Her shell might just be cracking a little bit; I hope so, for her sake, as well as Caylee's (if she's still alive). See what you think.... I'm curious.

Stander Verwoerd
07-29-2008, 07:49 PM

One wonders if this friend isn't a plant of some sort. This so called friend of hers is spewing the same nonsense the other members of her family are saying. Casey is a con woman. Cons like sociopath's are void of a conscience. What we have now is a public relations contest going on in the Anthony world. They're constantly trying to deflect and trick those of us that want closure. The only thing I'm not aware of is what is the Anthony plan. Like I said before, is it a plan that the police are diagramming for the family in the background to get Casey to talk or is the family that stupid enough to think the Joe public will believe anything. As far as I'm concerned this is where you websleuther's experience pays off. You been down this road before, you have a good inkling of what the Anthony family is up to. Your experience with other cases will pay off in the end when you look back at these events and how they transpired. Just when I think I have them figured one of you makes a brilliant post that counters what I think and then I realize I'm way off. This is not an easy case.

mommya
07-29-2008, 07:50 PM
If this and other reports about Casey being an honor student and a cheer leader in HS are true THEN a person would have to wonder WHAT happened that was so earth-shattering that it changed her so radically??? What happened around the time that her father first filled for the divorce that was later dropped AND the time she became pregnant with Caylee. In my experience when people started acting totally different then the norm there was always an event that was so traumatic it changed there whole view on life.

Sometimes that event can be doing your first hit of heroin or crystal meth. You can do many other drugs "casually" but not stuff that hard. Most become addicts. Casey's pics don't make her look like a strung out junkie though.

Could just be the onset of a mental disorder - late teens and early adolescence are prime times for this.

nursebeeme
07-29-2008, 07:50 PM
so i just finished taking the first day of the bar, i feel like i was hit by a bus. nevertheless, we had a 60 minute break between sessions, and i walk out of our convention center room and playing on this big tv in front of me is the gag order hearing!! i thought about you all (as crazy as that sounds) and the incredibly intelligent and thought-provoking conversation that i was missing; i badly wanted to be sitting and figuring out what the hell is going on today.

that being said, what the hell is going on today? can someone give me a quick run-down, if you don't mind? i can't go through every thread, my brain is dead.

(i havent read about the suppression hearing yet, but i'm happy about the ruling; it could have been easily challenged if it had gone the other way; so A+, your honor, whoever was presiding).

okay, sorry for the anecdote. in all honesty, i don't impress all that easily - and i was blown away when i stumbled upon this site 2 weeks ago.
Hey blue! Glad you are still alive after day one! Just to let you know, lady bass posted a daily update for today already...thank you ladybass! The hearing tomorrow is supposed to be heard by apellate court so it will be a different judge, of course. Her psyche evals will have to be in for that so I assume we will hear a lot of testimony as to her psyche... not sure the time....anyone??? The other phone call from jail has not been released yet (but not surpressed either which is good). GMA went on the Mike and Juliet show today and blew a bunch of chunks out there that yet again contraindicated what she has already said and reports that exist. Casey's parents went to visit her at the hooscow today and she wasn't there...turned out they had transported her early for her hearing. At the courthouse Casey waved at mom and dad with her pink handcuffs and appreared to have cut her bangs...with what I haven't the foggiest. And I think that is about all that I can remember from today... oh...and the site is going down at 9pm est or 8 central time...or 6 pst for three hours to upgrade to the newer, faster, better server....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

drip~drop
07-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Cindy is also stating now that Casey was giving her clues the entire month. Clues???? WTF, does this family realize how absolutely ridiculous they sound to the general public.

Nope, apparently not. Not at all.

Seems to be everybodys fault Caylee is missing EXCEPT Caseys.:bang:
Bad media
Bad le
Bad public
Poor Casey:rolleyes:

Wise Old Owl
http://sofia.usgs.gov/virtual_tour/alalley/index.html

Alligator Alley
Sorry Patty G - but Alligator Alley is down here by me. It goes from Ft. Lauderdale to Naples. And, yes it is a very desolate (and deadly) stretch of road. Take another look at the map on your link - you'll see the red box outlining it and it is in South Florida.

curiositycat
Why does the media still invite her then? I for onr am thankful that I still have some compassion in my heart for her anguish. I am a part of the public and she does not irritate me.
I have not seen much anquish from this drama queen. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" I would have given her the benefit of the doubt , after two weeks of this charade I am through stick me with a fork. :eek:I am the picture of compassion for a hurting mum, but I haven't seen much hurting from these two.

unravel
07-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Casey told Lee she is 26 5ft 6 or 5ft 7, 140 lbs, curly sometimes straight hair. Oh and drives a 2008 Ford Focus.

I took that description and drop kicked it right into my mental trash bin because I just couldn't buy it. Height, weight, hair length - no eye color, no hair color, no skin tone, no talk of facial features, nothing that was actually descriptive. That lack of detail carries over to the car - no color? :behindbar

warrkat

She irritates me, but I do have compassion for her. She is grieving, and as a mother, I can imagine that she is probably blaming herself for the whole mess. None of us would want to trade places with her, I'm sure.

I hope the media keeps talking to her. If she does know something, she might slip and tell it.

RoseRed
To Amy:
Casey Anthony wrote

It sounds like Casey has already moved into the apartment and is just waiting for Amy to move in. I wonder if some of those CC charges are for an apartment? Is this the apartment where the family picked up her bags of clothes and other items ?

nursebeeme
Why does the media still invite her then? I for onr am thankful that I still have some compassion in my heart for her anguish. I am a part of the public and she does not irritate me.I believe they invite her to let her run on and on and contradict herself further. It shines light on what may and may not be the truth. This story is about a child missing and all the people that should be cooperating are lying. It is a travesty of justice. Their contempt for law enforcement flies in the face of the situation.

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 07:54 PM
No, no. I was being sincere. Thank you for the productive post :).

cindilou
07-29-2008, 07:54 PM
I hope she has updates. I have chemo tomorrow, and my mother is coming this weekend for an extended visit, so I must get the house presentable tonight in case I don't feel up to it the rest of the week.

If you get a chance to watch the videos, notice when Casey left the courtroom. Several people commented today that she was nonchalant, almost happy-looking, and, busy at work, I didin't have a chance to comment, but I didn't see that at all. I thought she looked sort of pitiful, actually. She did wave at her family, but it wasn't exuberant, or even like "see ya later." Her shell might just be cracking a little bit; I hope so, for her sake, as well as Caylee's (if she's still alive). See what you think.... I'm curious.

I agree.. hopefully she has updates. Someone else posted she's interviewing one of Casey's friends.

I hope you're ok.. Take my advice, and don't worry about the house!!

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Right. I'm assuming Casey meant 26-ish. I know I'm horrible at guessing ages myself...

mommya

Associated names:

�GONZALEZ,�ZENAIDA�
�MORALES,�ZENAIDA�

NEW HYDE PARK,�NY
OZARK,�AL

GONZALEZ,�EDNA�(Age�61)

Source:

Wow - am I reading that right on that sight? The first entry seems to match up to Orlando an NY?

Patty G
The board will be going down in just about an hour and by the time it comes back up I will be asleep here in Florida. Counting on all you folks on the west coast of this great land to keep us on the east coast up-to-date just in case they release anymore phone calls from Orange County. I am so looking forward to the visitation call/video between Casey and her parents and the visitor tonight and the one from yesterday ... Annie I think.

Heading out to watch NG and will check back to see if we are all still here! :) If not, catch you all tomorrow.

curiositycat
I believe they invite her to let her run on and on and contradict herself further. It shines light on what may and may not be the truth. This story is about a child missing and all the people that should be cooperating are lying. It is a travesty of justice. Their contempt for law enforcement flies in the face of the situation.
Dang straight!! It isn't bad for ratings either
:)

nursebeeme
07-29-2008, 07:57 PM
I really believe through her posts online and photos via photobuckets etc we can nail this down very similarily to Ben Fawley with Taylor. These people live through electronic communication any gap is a red flag. so, so, sooo true. (as I pause to say a little prayer for Taylor..)

mamasooze
07-29-2008, 07:57 PM
I did say there are many examples of mothers and grandmothers who act with dignity during the loss of their child or grandchild...and I think they are the norm, not Cindy. Read thru the "missing" threads and you will see alot of them, not just Laci's mom.

We are good friends with a couple whose child was abducted and murdered by a stranger several years ago and they were the the first suspects once the child could not be found--they were the last to see her. LOGICAL Cindy) Once LE was able to determine that they weren't involved they were eliminated as suspects and the investigation moved on. WHY? Because they cooperated with the authorities! (Get it Cindy?)
The community searched for the little girl (aged 12) for a week or more until she was found in a drainage ditch several miles from our community quite by accident. At any rate--even though my friends were at one time suspects in this disgusting crime against their child, they never BLAMED media or LE. Everyone all worked TOGETHER as best they could (Get it Cindy?) to bring this precious child home. No one got lawyered up--they just went out and did what needed to be done.
Our friends never acted with anything but grace and dignity throughout. They had every right to lash out but they did not. Yes, there was a lot of publicity (the internet and cable were young then) and a lot of scrutiny. But ya know--out of bad stuff comes good stuff. Our friends are now experts in the field of searching for abducted children and now live their lives helping others find abducted/missing children. (Did ya call 'em Cindy--they are in the phone book, everybody knows them, they are on the web, LE knows them well but YOU haven't to asked them have you?)

I only mentioned this case in passing to my friend on Sunday. I told her I was deeply moved by this case. I got a hug and a squeeze and I remember their young'un those many years and I get FURIOUS! :furious:

And if you have a problem, Cindy--go here http://www.lrcf.org/ and you can get all the help you need, if you are serious. Stop protecting the Par-Tay princess and bring Baby Caylee home.

warrkat
07-29-2008, 07:58 PM
I agree.. hopefully she has updates. Someone else posted she's interviewing one of Casey's friends.

I hope you're ok.. Take my advice, and don't worry about the house!!

Oh, yes, I'm doing well, thank you. Usually, I just get really tired for a couple of days.... no sickness or anything like that, and for that, I'm truly thankful.

Almost time for Nancy. I can clean the bedroom, watch Nancy, and post on the computer all at the same time!

LI_Mom
07-29-2008, 07:58 PM

The media's concern is ratings... as long as people want to tune in, they'll try to get interviews from anyone who's willing to talk.

She doesn't irritate me much either BUT I do think she's not helping Casey OR herself... considering how the public perceives her.

curiositycat
07-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Wow - am I reading that right on that sight? The first entry seems to match up to Orlando an NY?
Wrong AGE. I think most people that have had a babysitter for 4 years would be really sure of her age. Birthday celebrations and what not.

Patty G

But she is 51. But then Casey lies so maybe it's not someone in their mid 20's!!!

bluedevil21
One wonders if this friend isn't a plant of some sort. This so called friend of hers is spewing the same nonsense the other members of her family are saying. Casey is a con woman. Cons like sociopath's are void of a conscience. What we have now is a public relations contest going on in the Anthony world. They're constantly trying to deflect and trick those of us that want closure. The only thing I'm not aware of is what is the Anthony plan. Like I said before, is it a plan that the police are diagramming for the family in the background to get Casey to talk or is the family that stupid enough to think the Joe public will believe anything. As far as I'm concerned this is where you websleuther's experience pays off. You been down this road before, you have a good inkling of what the Anthony family is up to. Your experience with other cases will pay off in the end whenyou look back at these events and how they transpired. Just when I think I have them figured one of you makes a brilliant post that counters what I think and then I realize I'm way off. This is not an easy case.

i agree 100%. what i find curious is that caylee was clearly "popular" amongst her fusian friends and whoever. at least from her pictures, posts, etc we can discern she had a lot of acquaintances. and yet no one, not one friend has gone to bat for her. and just said, "listen, i dont care how it looks, what you want to think, i know this girl personally and she would never do such a thing." now that i am thinking about it, this line bothers me in particular:

most of the post is positive and supportive, how the casey they know wouldnt hurt her little girl. and then this is just thrown in there. it is such a great subtle diversion, if in fact this was purposely planted. to maybe keep us from looking at any of the guys she has a relationship with? i wish we could cross-check the IP address and see where it came from. now potentially, whenever we have any sort of conversation about tony, jesse, jesus, whoever - there is this line to fall back on, "oh dont worry about it, as her good friend said, no one really knows who the dad is, so let's not waste our time."

and the audio of the conversation with lee is really bothering me... i think she believes that eventually the leads will go cold, as long as they dont find more evidence, and she will just wait it out...

ketel0ne
Right. I'm assuming Casey meant 26-ish. I know I'm horrible at guessing ages myself...

Except she has "known" zg for 4 years and she has watched Caylee for 1.5 years. She would be pretty sure how old she was. Oh except or the fact that the person who introduced them hasn't worked for Kodak or Universal for 6 years. Man I feel like Cindy trying to keep up with the lies.

Wise Old Owl
07-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Ok - time for NG

UCFAlumni2002
07-29-2008, 08:02 PM

And it looks that that entry has a connection to an Ashley Gonzalez- age 19- wonder if this could be a friend of Casey's?

believe09
07-29-2008, 08:03 PM

Hi-thank you for pointing that out! I have been digging all day in the threads to find all of the relationship posting that went on around Morales, Amy and Puerto Rico-Liltigress were you the one who intially pulled all of that stuff up? Aimee? I cannot remember who and I am usually good at the recollection stuff, lol...can we recap it here for mom of five and see if it is in line with her theories...they seem to be matching up somewhat.

liltigress
07-29-2008, 08:04 PM
No, no. I was being sincere. Thank you for the productive post :).

Doh! lol.. You're welcome. I'm adding some search results I have found for Zenaida on The Nanny thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68023

Feel free to join me :)

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 08:05 PM
One wonders if this friend isn't a plant of some sort. This so called friend of hers is spewing the same nonsense the other members of her family are saying. Casey is a con woman. Cons like sociopath's are void of a conscience. What we have now is a public relations contest going on in the Anthony world. They're constantly trying to deflect and trick those of us that want closure. The only thing I'm not aware of is what is the Anthony plan. Like I said before, is it a plan that the police are diagramming for the family in the background to get Casey to talk or is the family that stupid enough to think the Joe public will believe anything. As far as I'm concerned this is where you websleuther's experience pays off. You been down this road before, you have a good inkling of what the Anthony family is up to. Your experience with other cases will pay off in the end when you look back at these events and how they transpired. Just when I think I have them figured one of you makes a brilliant post that counters what I think and then I realize I'm way off. This is not an easy case.

Yes, that's right. I discounted that first entry since it's a big stretch from 26-ish to 51...

bluedevil21
07-29-2008, 08:06 PM
"Do you think Caylee is OK?" Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said.

"My gut feeling?" Casey Anthony said. "As mom asked me yesterday and they asked me last night and the psychologist asked me this morning, (inaudible phrase). In my gut she is still OK and it still feels like she is close to home. So, that is still my best feeling at the moment. Again, if that changes, I mean, obviously, I'm going to reach out and say something immediately. I know Mom will understand this better than anyone that there is that type of bond that you have with your kid and it's unexplainable, absolutely."

this actually made me laugh out loud.

ridiculous. her answers are ridiculous!

whiteangora
07-29-2008, 08:06 PM
I believe they invite her to let her run on and on and contradict herself further. It shines light on what may and may not be the truth. This story is about a child missing and all the people that should be cooperating are lying. It is a travesty of justice. Their contempt for law enforcement flies in the face of the situation.

I think the media has her on their shows for Ratings!
America is on the edge of their seats waiting to see what will
pop out of her mouth next.

curiositycat
07-29-2008, 08:09 PM
"Do you think Caylee is OK?" Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said.

"My gut feeling?" Casey Anthony said. "As mom asked me yesterday and they asked me last night and the psychologist asked me this morning, (inaudible phrase). In my gut she is still OK and it still feels like she is close to home. So, that is still my best feeling at the moment. Again, if that changes, I mean, obviously, I'm going to reach out and say something immediately. I know Mom will understand this better than anyone that there is that type of bond that you have with your kid and it's unexplainable, absolutely."

this actually made me laugh out loud.

ridiculous. her answers are ridiculous!

Hey Blue! Good luck on the bars. I agree she is doing what she does best. Bull****ting.

ShouldBWorking
07-29-2008, 08:09 PM
She irritates me, but I do have compassion for her. She is grieving, and as a mother, I can imagine that she is probably blaming herself for the whole mess. None of us would want to trade places with her, I'm sure.

I hope the media keeps talking to her. If she does know something, she might slip and tell it.

No one yell at me, I feel sorry for Cindy and Casey, I think Casey is a sick sick sick woman and she did/does love Caylee and in her mind if she doesn't admit what happened to Caylee then in her sick sick mind it never happened...I do believe it was an accident and I don't think she has ever been held accountable she is sick....with that said I would personally go down there and beat the where abouts of this little girl out of her...but I do believe she is sick....

mom_of_five
07-29-2008, 08:10 PM
And it looks that that entry has a connection to an Ashley Gonzalez- age 19- wonder if this could be a friend of Casey's?

Hm. I didn't notice THAT. Thanks for the heads-up. Gonzalez....

drip~drop
07-29-2008, 08:11 PM
6:00pm - Pacific Daylight Time
7:00pm - Mountain time
8:00pm - Central time
9:00pm - Eastern time

nursebeeme................if you're in Kansas, you're in Central Time - 8:00pm :)

aww, I wish it wasn't happening tonight.
Well, maybe 2-3am would work.:crazy:

Does anybody know another good site to discuss Caylee tonight???

Starr58
LEE: What do you think, where do you think. You think Caylee’s ok right now?

My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

LEE: Ok

CASEY: So that’s still my best feeling at the moment, again if that changes, obviously I’m going to reach out and say something immediately. But I know mom will understand this better then anyone that’s there’s that type of bond that you have with your kid and it’s you know unexplainable, absolutely

IMO My gut feeling:laugh:

1. is this is casey's way of pointing the finger at Mom
2. indicating that Caylee is near home or that something happened to her at home.
3. and it is a secret between her and her mother.

No facts to back it up ...just a gut feeling:crazy::laugh::laugh::puke:

bluedevil21
CYNTHIA ANTHONY: And you know what? Channel 9, I didn't out you this morning, but I'm outing you now. You know, I never had a chance to call the station or report it to the manager, but I want those people reprimanded. I want them fired because I'm going to bring formal charges again if it happens again because this has to stop. Quit harassing her friends. Her friends trying to speak to the authorities. They won't return their phone calls.

But they don't need to be on the media. They've already said Casey is a great mom, that she's always taken good care of Caylee, she's always been worried about Caylee, that she's been around cigarette smoke or whatever. This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years. Do they think that she's been plotting to murder her child for three years now? Come on. Give me a break! Look at the common sense stuff...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

um, just as a follow-up to match the brilliant orator from my last post...

wedavis
07-29-2008, 08:12 PM
I really like the tone and purpose of this site!

However, here are some random thoughts and thoughts on how I think some of you may be barking up some weird trees: :)

1-The idea she may have planned this all as a ploy to get reward money doesn’t make sense. She wouldn’t have waited 30 days and when her mother FORCED the info out of her.

2-The idea that she is related to the murder at Blanchard is silly. Get a grip please. :)

3- She broke into (maybe) the shed so as not to leave a money trail or be sighted in a store buying gas cans. Maybe borrowed the shovel because there is no telling whether the Anthony’s had one or not. If Casey did break into the shed, it wasn’t because she wasn’t entrusted with the key. I’m sure the thought of getting it or giving it never crossed anyone’s mind. I also believe she didn’t steal the gas because she had no money. She had her parent’s credit cards. But the point is so minor it almost doesn’t warrant attention. But another thing anyway: According to Lee’s interview she was also supported by boyfriends.

4-Do you really think it is possible to call back a number right after it called you (private, withheld, whatever you want to call it) and it be “disconnected”? Of course not! No matter, she contradicts herself significantly in the phone call released today-another lie to add to the long list.

5-Who cares how the baby’s dad died or even who he is? What does it matter? How also does it matter that her ex, dad or Tony was or is a cop? So what? I mean, really. :)

6- I also don’t think it is important whether the grandfather is heard from or not. He seems to be a sane and private person. He is probably just as confused as we are and doesn’t know what to say about the 2 female nuts in his family.

7-Nancy Grace is too emotional to be of any use on TV. She needs to get a grip. And all the national coverage has been worthless for the most part too? Did these people even read ANYTHING before going on air?

8-I have a good idea on how Casey can tell her story differently and it would make sense, but there is no way I am going to risk helping her out (long shot of anyone associated with her reading it I know but anyway) and posting it here…She seems to be too much of a bad liar to think of it herself, even though it is quite simple.

9-Another lie not discussed much is how Casey told the police that ZFG is a family friend but no one in her family has ever met her! Lie number 50ish?

11- I really like the theory that mom is only pretending to back her daughter now (hence all the contradictions) in order to get her to talk. Probably not true, but it would help us make sense of this seeming ridiculous mess of a woman.

12-Casey’s mom and attorney are claiming that the police made some errors in the affidavit, but again so what? There is also a written statement from HER about the events leading up to her arrest. So she made errors too? Ridiculous.

13-Casey has already shown her propensity for making up complicated lies to cover up her bad behavior. She told Amy H. that Amy put away the money in her sleep! If a friend tried to pass that BS past me I would drop them as a friend so fast…just dumb.

txsvicki
I think whatever happened to Caylee was premeditated sometime after the first week of June (cindy's post on Myspace) and the email to Amy about moving in. There seemed to have been some plans and big stealing and preparation going on ahead of time. Everyone involved with Casey sees what she wants them to see and doesn't even really know her, the psychopath. IMO

curiositycat
anyone watching NG. Does she look sincere with the smiling and laughing in court!!! Someone here tell me how we are supposed to feel compassion for anyone here???
I feel compassion for one person here and thats CAYLEE!!

nursebeeme
07-29-2008, 08:15 PM

We are good friends with a couple whose child was abducted and murdered by a stranger several years ago and they were the the first suspects once the child could not be found--they were the last to see her. LOGICAL Cindy) Once LE was able to determine that they weren't involved they were eliminated as suspects and the investigation moved on. WHY? Because they cooperated with the authorities! (Get it Cindy?)
The community searched for the little girl (aged 12) for a week or more until she was found in a drainage ditch several miles from our community quite by accident. At any rate--even though my friends were at one time suspects in this disgusting crime against their child, they never BLAMED media or LE. Everyone all worked TOGETHER as best they coul (Get it Cindy?) to bring this precious child home. No one got lawyered up--they just went out and did what needed to be done.
Our friends never acted with anything but grace and dignity throughout. They had every right to lash out but they did not. Yes, there was a lot of publicity (the internet and cable were young then) and a lot of scrutiny. But ya know--out of bad stuff comes good stuff. Our friends are now experts in the field of searching for abducted children and now live their lives helping others find abducted/missing children. (Did ya call 'em Cindy--they are in the phone book, everybody knows them, they are on the web, LE knows them well but YOU haven't to asked them have you?)

I only mentioned this case in passing to my friend on Sunday. I told her I was deeply moved by this case. I got a hug and a squeeze and I remember their young'un those many years and I get FURIOUS! :furious:

And if you have a problem, Cindy--go here http://www.lrcf.org/ and you can get all the help you need, if you are serious. Stop protecting the Par-Tay princess and bring Baby Caylee home.
Bless you, and thank you for sharing. What a horrible thing to go thru. You also said everything that I want to say to Cindy and her daughter.

Mohabi
07-29-2008, 08:15 PM

I hope I may speak for the rest of us when I tell you that we're all equally blown away by you :) I love reading your posts, every single one of them.
I wish you much success with your bar exam, I just know that you'll ace it!

Angelonline
07-29-2008, 11:35 PM
Ok forum is back I can go back to lurking now.. carry on.

texasgirl
07-29-2008, 11:36 PM
I hope I may speak for the rest of us when I tell you that we're all equally blown away by you :) I love reading your posts, every single one of them.
I wish you much success with your bar exam, I just know that you'll ace it!

I second this! :)

athy
we're baaaaaaaaaaack

Blue_Dolphin308
Please continue here!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2430236#post2430236

bluedevil21
07-29-2008, 11:40 PM
i just reread this quote again, and something stood out:

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: And you know what? Channel 9, I didn't out you this morning, but I'm outing you now. You know, I never had a chance to call the station or report it to the manager, but I want those people reprimanded. I want them fired because I'm going to bring formal charges again if it happens again because this has to stop. Quit harassing her friends. Her friends trying to speak to the authorities. They won't return their phone calls.

But they don't need to be on the media. They've already said Casey is a great mom, that she's always taken good care of Caylee, she's always been worried about Caylee, that she's been around cigarette smoke or whatever. This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years. Do they think that she's been plotting to murder her child for three years now? Come on. Give me a break! Look at the common sense stuff...

"this zenaida person." who would say "this zenaida person" if their grand daughter had actually spoken about her for three years. which is a miracle in and of itself. if cindy is telling the truth, this means that caylee, who is not yet three years old, has been talking, since she was ummm, in the womb?! and doesn't this directly contradict the fact that casey has said "this zenaida person" has been watching caylee for 1.5-2 years?

ps: woooo websleuths being back in business!

snarkymalarkey
07-29-2008, 11:48 PM
That is something that has been bothering me, about the hit in the playhouse.

Even for a smaller built person, like Casey - it'd be very hard to carry a 3 year old's body into that small plastic playhouse. We have a similar one, and my 8yr old and almost3yrold can't make it through the door together.

You certainly couldn't dig anything while crouched inside, or not very well - a full size shovel would be hitting the walls and ceiling and be awkward to wield. A garden spade would be more likely but totally inefficient.

So..if there was a grave dug, I would think the house would have to be moved first, then pushed or set back over the grave.

On the video with LE and the search in the backyard, it took something like 4 people to move that house because of the size/awkwardness of the weight. Could Casey really move it alone? Wouldn't there be drag marks or grass that was mashed down from it? (Asking, not guessing - not sure what would be present).

I have one of those houses in my backyard, and whenever i move it so that I can mow the loan, i have to tip it on a corner and spin it, or drag it, and then the corners pop open and I have to futz with it. It even is bit of a pain to move with two people, but is more manageable than alone.