PDA

View Full Version : Marc Klaas CHAT TONIGHT 7:00PM PACIFIC, 10:00 PM EASTERN

Tricia
07-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Dear Websleuths members,

Marc Klaas, Polly Klaas's dad, will be answering our questions Wednesday August 6th, 7:00 PM Pacific and 10:00 PM Eastern.

During the hour we will take questions from Weblseuths members only but the chat will be open to the public for reading.

We are setting up the chat room as we speak so check back here for the link and the information.

Marc has appeared many times on Nancy Grace and other major network programs discussing Caylee's case and other true crime cases in the news.

Marc Klaas is a dear friend of Websleuths and we look forward to his chat.

To join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

make sure the flag is set to the correct language

hit connect

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in #websleuths for channel name then hit join

Tricia

angelmom
07-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Wow! I look forward to it.

ShouldBWorking
07-30-2008, 10:10 PM
can't wait!!!! I love love love that man....

fran
07-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Everybody probably thinks I'm all stuck up or something because I never go into chat anymore.

:(The fact is, something fizzed on my puter and I lost the ability to get chat to work.:(

So you all have fun and enjoy Marc Klass. He seems like a very nice man and has done a lot in our state for missing children. Well, a lot for children everywhere.

fran

Tricia
07-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Everybody probably thinks I'm all stuck up or something because I never go into chat anymore.

:(The fact is, something fizzed on my puter and I lost the ability to get chat to work.:(

So you all have fun and enjoy Marc Klass. He seems like a very nice man and has done a lot in our state for missing children. Well, a lot for children everywhere.

fran

No worries my dear. I think we are going to have Marc join the forum and we will post the question and he will answer by replying in a post. Not as quick as chat but better for everyone around. That way you can certainly attend even if you only read.

LinasK
07-30-2008, 11:07 PM
No worries my dear. I think we are going to have Marc join the forum and we will post the question and he will answer by replying in a post. Not as quick as chat but better for everyone around. That way you can certainly attend even if you only read.

Great! But Fran, there is a brand new Chat link, I lost the ability to get into the old one too. As long as you have Javascript on your computer, you don't have to do anything special, but type out websleuths vs. WS for the channel, I learned that last night. Nobody was in the WS channel, but 13 people were on the websleuths channel.

SuziQ
07-31-2008, 12:25 AM
Thank you Tricia!

KaylynnCouture
07-31-2008, 02:33 AM
He's a great man. I really look forward to the chat!

Tricia
07-31-2008, 02:38 AM
He is a great man and a wonderful friend of the forum. He won't mince words. He will say what I know many of you are thinking about this case.
It will be very lively I know that. :)

dimples37398
07-31-2008, 03:28 AM
Thank you so much Tricia for all that you do for Websleuths, and thank you to you and Marc Klaas for arranging him to answer questions or give his opinion on this case, that is AWESOME!!

Thanks again....:blowkiss:

Kel

Elphaba
07-31-2008, 05:47 AM
That will be awesome... can't wait to hear what he has to say... his insight will definitely be appreciated!

SeriouslySearching
07-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Oh, this is exciting news! I respect Mark K. very much and his input will be very welcomed! I am sure our members will come up with some brilliant questions for him. I can hardly wait! (I hope it will be when everyone is off work in the evening tho!!)

Blink34
07-31-2008, 08:35 AM
He is a great man and a wonderful friend of the forum. He won't mince words. He will say what I know many of you are thinking about this case.
It will be very lively I know that. :)

Tricia, that is fantastic, I have always admired his ability to advance the issue of missing children and contribute his thoughts to these cases in the face of the loss of his dear Polly. I'm not sure if you think this a worthwhile suggestion, but perhaps in an effort to streamline the dialog and maximize Mr. Klaas's contribution for the hour, we might consider submitting questions in advance, and narrowing down the list based on the submissions?

Just a thought.

adnoid
07-31-2008, 09:10 AM
...perhaps in an effort to streamline the dialog and maximize Mr. Klaas's contribution for the hour, we might consider submitting questions in advance, and narrowing down the list based on the submissions?

Just a thought.

Great minds think alike - this is the concept we have been discussing!

Ciara
07-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Great minds think alike - this is the concept we have been discussing!

I think that would be a better idea too so he does not get duplicate questions etc. I really like and respect Marc Klaas:)

RiverRat
07-31-2008, 09:32 AM
What a wonderful idea!!! Many thanks for arranging such an honor with this Special Guest Appearance!

websurfer
07-31-2008, 09:36 AM
my question to Mark is this:
has Amy HUIZENGA's car that Casey barrowed while she{AMY] was on her trip for the week[ and the car Casey picked Amy up from the airport with] been taken by LE & checked for DNA?

pixies
07-31-2008, 09:37 AM
Mr Klaas is a hero.

NewMom2003
07-31-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm looking forward to this! I have the upmost respect for this man and consider it an honor that he would be here with us to answer questions about Caylee's case. :)

SeriouslySearching
07-31-2008, 09:57 AM
It is normally how those type of chats are conducted on media sites when you have a guest Q/A session. As a rule, it is set up so the questions first appear to the staff then are relayed into chat after deemed appropriate to be asked. It cuts out the possibility for people to be rude, off topic, or simply asking questions which have been answered. You can also ask for questions to be submitted ahead of time and work through them first which will guide the interview to keep the flow and topic on target.

RiverRat
07-31-2008, 10:04 AM
It is normally how those type of chats are conducted on media sites when you have a guest Q/A session. As a rule, it is set up so the questions first appear to the staff then are relayed into chat after deemed appropriate to be asked. It cuts out the possibility for people to be rude, off topic, or simply asking questions which have been answered. You can also ask for questions to be submitted ahead of time and work through them first which will guide the interview to keep the flow and topic on target.

That might work best.

Patience
07-31-2008, 10:07 AM
What a wonderful idea!!! Many thanks for arranging such an honor with this Special Guest Appearance!

Oh my Goodness, I compeltely agree! I absolutely adore and respect Marc Klaas and just can't wait for his appearance here. :woohoo:

DianeB
07-31-2008, 10:52 AM
I look forward to reading his take on this situation.

Will there be a 'no discussion' thread put up so people can post a question in advance for him or the mods to select?

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 11:39 AM
Can't wait!!!

olive
07-31-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks Tricia! Can we only discuss questions related to the Caylee case, or can we ask respectful questions about his experience as well?

Salem
07-31-2008, 12:03 PM
May we ask questions about other cases or is this strictly about Caylee? If we can ask about other cases, I would like to ask about the Mya Lyons case out of Chicago.

Thanks,

Salem

Tricia
07-31-2008, 12:51 PM
What a wonderful idea!!!...

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Tricia
07-31-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks Tricia! Can we only discuss questions related to the Caylee case, or can we ask respectful questions about his experience as well?

Any question you want my dear. This is not limited to Caylee. I will be putting up notices in other forums.

AliVada
07-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Love that man right here in Texas too .....

K

RiverRat
07-31-2008, 07:51 PM
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Backatcha Babe.......:clap::clap::clap:

texasgirl
07-31-2008, 10:36 PM
This is SO exciting! Marc is such an amazing person...I can't wait for the chat!!

Thank you so much Tricia for setting this up! :)

Straitfan
07-31-2008, 11:16 PM
Love him too! He is a wonderful example of a parent's love :) In case I miss it, please let him know that We ALL Love Him!

cheko1
08-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Mark Klass is a awesome fella.
Here in Wisconsin we love him!

flagirl61
08-01-2008, 09:24 AM
I adore Mark Klaas. I always look forward to seeing him on Nancy Grace and hearing his perspective.

He was pretty blunt last night when Nancy Grace asked for his opinions on Casey and Cindy. He said Cindy was delusional and Casey was pure evil. Strong words but he has such credibility.

I will really look forward to tuning in to the chat. Don't know if I'm brave enough to actually participate, but I will definitely be reading. Wow! Very exciting!

websurfer
08-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Did Mark Klaas chat?
i missed it....
maybe next time I will chat ..

Nocgirl
08-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Websurfer you have not missed anything. Websleuths has not announced when MK will be chatting.

MK was on Nancy Grace last night. He had strong words for the Anthony family. I agree with him 100% that Casey knows alot more than she is saying.

GetSmart
08-01-2008, 02:39 PM
This is exciting.. Thank you

Anubis
08-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I am a Petaluma native and I can tell you when little Polly was taken, everyone in that wonderful little town just held their breath. I think Marc Klaas is one of the bravest, most caring men in the world and consider it an honor to be able to "speak" with him.

songline
08-02-2008, 10:43 AM
TRICIA
When you can schedule him would it be possible to put the date and time on the FIRST POST so that I do not miss it.
I keep on checking back here all the time to make sure that I do not miss it.
I am so looking forward to this man coming on - his insight is Worth a million words.
THANK YOU

kathyn2
08-02-2008, 12:25 PM
I really look forward to this. I can't wait either.

RiverRat
08-02-2008, 12:46 PM
This is sooooo tough! If you had one chance to ask Mr. Klass one question, what would it be?! :eek:

Squishified
08-02-2008, 12:50 PM
This is sooooo tough! If you had one chance to ask Mr. Klass one question, what would it be?! :eek:

River,
Ask him his feelings on the JBR case.....That's what I want to ask him about :)

RiverRat
08-02-2008, 12:53 PM
River,
Ask him his feelings on the JBR case.....That's what I want to ask him about :)

I think that I already have a feeling what those are.....but there have been too many other cases since JonBenet, I'm torn!

Squishified
08-02-2008, 01:00 PM
I think that I already have a feeling what those are.....but there have been too many other cases since JonBenet, I'm torn!

Okay...I'll ask about JBR and you pick another case. There sure are a lot to choose from, huh? :) I'm sure whatever you ask, it'll be a GREAT question!
Man, I can't wait for Marc to get here!

Chica
08-02-2008, 02:26 PM
I keep checking back in GREAT anticipation! Marc Klass is such a hero, and I really admire the way he calls it like he sees it - can't wait!:clap:

Tricia
08-02-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm waiting for him to chose the date and time that will work for him this upcoming week. I told him nights are the best.

If he doesn't get back to me soon I will threaten to smack him upsidedahead.

That'll work...hehe

SeriouslySearching
08-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Great! Can we start putting questions up here? I have seen a couple today that should be up for consideration.

Tricia
08-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Great! Can we start putting questions up here? I have seen a couple today that should be up for consideration.

Yes, go ahead. I'll organize it all into one place when I know the date of the chat.

Put your questions for Marc here. This is a good start.

close_enough
08-03-2008, 10:00 PM
wow, i'm impressed!!...how exciting to have him here at WS:)

Levi
08-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Dear Websleuths members,

Marc Klaas, Polly Klass's dad, has agreed to come on Websleuths next week for an hour long chat.

During the hour we will take questions from Weblseuths members only but the chat will be open to the public for reading.

The exact date of the chat has not been confirmed but will be soon.

Marc has appeared many times on Nancy Grace and other major network programs discussing Caylee's case and other true crime cases in the news.

Marc Klaas is a dear friend of Websleuths and we look forward to his chat.

Please check back in for more details. We are working out the technical aspects of the chat and will explain how it will work by Monday if not sooner.

Tricia
That is going to be GREAT. :)

angelmom
08-04-2008, 12:56 PM

I think I would ask him "If there were one thing you could do - wave a magic wand and it was done *~*poof*~* to prevent further abuse of children, what would it be?"

IOW, what does he think is the most important prevention tool we as a country need to implement?

Parker
08-04-2008, 02:50 PM
This will be very interesting - can't wait to read Marc's thoughts on past and present cases. He took a very tragic situation and turned it around to try and help other people...my kind of hero!

olive
08-04-2008, 02:53 PM
I would like to ask Marc if he still keeps in touch with the two girls who attended Polly's sleepover the night she was abducted and if so, how are they doing as adults?

adnoid
08-05-2008, 12:40 AM
The chat will take place this Wednesday, 6 August 2008, at 7:00 PM PDT. Staff member Animal04216 will post the instructions for people that already have an IRC client, as well as a link to a Java chat client for those that do not.

We have set up a thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2455529#post2455529) where you can post questions in advance - we'll pick from those to start out.

Tom'sGirl
08-05-2008, 01:20 AM
The chat will take place this Wednesday, 6 August 2008, at 7:00 PM PDT. Staff member Animal04216 will post the instructions for people that already have an IRC client, as well as a link to a Java chat client for those that do not.

We have set up a thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2455529#post2455529) where you can post questions in advance - we'll pick from those to start out.
Adnoid, will the Chat log be posted the next day for those who missed it?

songline
08-05-2008, 01:31 PM

OHHHH NO!!! I cant be on at that time....:(
Will we get a transcript or something? But I did post a question and hope there will be information for me to read when I return.
THANK YOU

Nocgirl
08-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi Marc. You are truly a hero in the eyes of parents, I hope you realize that:)

I have 2 cases I would like your thoughts on.

In light of Colorado authorities officially clearing JonBenet Ramsay's parents of any involvement in her murder, who do you think killed the little girl? Do you think her parents had any involvelent in her death, even though they have been cleared?

I am also curious what your thoughts are in the Johnny Gosch case. Do you believe Noreen's claim that Johnny visited her in 1997 and that he is still alive? Who do you think is responsible for his abduction?

Thank you

Tom'sGirl
08-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi Marc. You are truly a hero in the eyes of parents, I hope you realize that:)

I have 2 cases I would like your thoughts on.

In light of Colorado authorities officially clearing JonBenet Ramsay's parents of any involvement in her murder, who do you think killed the little girl? Do you think her parents had any involvelent in her death, even though they have been cleared?

I am also curious what your thoughts are in the Johnny Gosch case. Do you believe Noreen's claim that Johnny visited her in 1997 and that he is still alive? Who do you think is responsible for his abduction?

Thank you
Post your questions here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2455529&postcount=1

sharpar
08-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Mr Klaas -

Thank you for all you do . One person can make a difference

What would you advocate people do in their own communities ?

Nocgirl
08-05-2008, 05:59 PM
I don't see where we are supposed to post questions. There is nothing on that link I went too. Do we email them?

Tom'sGirl
08-05-2008, 06:18 PM
I don't see where we are supposed to post questions. There is nothing on that link I went too. Do we email them?
From Adnoid's post upthread

arielilane
08-05-2008, 10:19 PM
This is wonderful news to hear Marc will be here at WS!!! I regret I may not be able to be here at the time set : (
I certainly will try!

I hope we will be able to read over the chat log.

Thank you Tricia for having Marc here!!! He is the strongest man alive. Please give him a huge thank you from me.

Alaska4959
08-05-2008, 11:13 PM
I do not have a question for Mr. Klass but I would like to add my thanks for him taking the time to do this. I would also like to give him a big hug for all the kids who won't go missing because of his unselfish actions.:blowkiss: :clap::clap::clap:

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 03:27 AM
I am looking forward to this!
I so respect and admire Mr. Klass for his passion for what he believes in!

maya.morgen
08-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Tricia,you are amazing!Thank you so much for this!:clap::blowkiss::clap::clap::clap::clap:

wallflower67
08-06-2008, 11:57 AM
I wonder if this particular date was chosen either consciouly or subconsioucly becase it is JBRs 18th b-day

shotzie
08-06-2008, 12:38 PM
I can't find a link to Marc Klass answers? please...

maya.morgen
08-06-2008, 12:45 PM
I can't find a link to Marc Klass answers? please...

He'll be here later answering.:)

donnam
08-06-2008, 01:59 PM
He'll be here later answering.:)

What time? I looked but can't seem to find a time listed.

maya.morgen
08-06-2008, 02:01 PM
What time? I looked but can't seem to find a time listed.

#1 (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2434946&postcount=1) http://websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/report.php?p=2434946)
http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 07-31-2008, 04:59 AM
Tricia (http://websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=794) http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Administrator

Marc Klaas To Participate in Websleuths Chat.
Dear Websleuths members,

Marc Klaas, Polly Klaas's dad, will be answering our questions Wednesday August 6th, 7:00 PM Pacific and 10:00 PM Eastern.

donnam
08-06-2008, 02:05 PM
#1 (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2434946&postcount=1) http://websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/report.php?p=2434946)
http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 07-31-2008, 04:59 AM
Tricia (http://websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=794) http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Administrator

Marc Klaas To Participate in Websleuths Chat.
Dear Websleuths members,

Thank you. Sorry, I didn't see that.

maya.morgen
08-06-2008, 02:08 PM

yvw:)

AC
08-06-2008, 05:49 PM
EXCELLENT.....I have a lot of respect for Mark Klaas!

Ames
08-06-2008, 07:03 PM

Hey, neither did I. I was just sitting here trying to figure out how I could find out the time.

adnoid
08-06-2008, 07:24 PM
If you are not familiar with IRC chat, the easiest thing to do is to use the Java based chat client available here:

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

The instructions to follow:

--In the box labeled "Nickname" enter your Websleuths ID;
--Leave the box labeled "Registered nickname password" blank (unless you have one, in which case why are you reading these instuctions?);
--In the box labeled "Channel name" type in "#websleuths". There will already be a "#" there, make sure you don't delete it;
--Leave the box labeled "Channel key (optional)" blank;
--The "Server" should be set to "irc.serenity-irc.net" - if not, select it from the list;
--You can chose a language for the messages, but the conversation will be in English no matter what;
--Click on the button labeled "Connect";

The conversation will scroll by.

If you have an IRC client program, or you want to set one up, here is the information:

Host: irc.serenity-irc.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #websleuths

IRC Clients:

Windows: mIRC http://www.mirc.com/get.html
Mac: Colloquy http://colloquy.info/downloads.html (what I use)

Patience
08-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Mr Klaas -

Thank you for all you do . One person can make a difference

What would you advocate people do in their own communities ?

Great post, bump.

More on Mr. Marc Klass

http://www.survivingparentscoalition.org/bio-klaas.php

Through federal and state legislative efforts Mr. Klaas and the KlaasKids Foundation have promoted prevention programs for at-risk youth, stronger sentencing for violent criminals and governmental accountability and responsibility. Often times this advocacy takes the form of congressional or other legislative testimony
Mr. Klaas has appeared on virtually every network television newsmagazine, syndicated talk show and is regularly called upon as a resource for CNN, FOX, MSNBC and CNBC cable news channels advocating on behalf of missing children, abused children and victimís rights. He has written for Newsweek Magazine and published numerous editorial opinions for newspapers nationwide. Mr. Klaas travels extensively through the United States visiting communities, facilitating town-hall meetings, encouraging innovative solutions and proven programs to positively impact issues of crime, abuse and neglect.
He also meets and works with numerous victim families and families of kidnapped children offering advice, counseling, support and expertise on ways to promote cases through the media, the court of public opinion and the criminal justice system. Mr. Klaas is also a member of the advisory board member for the Center for the Community Interest, Fight Crime Invest in Kids and the Crime Victims Report.

KlaasKids Foundation for Children (http://www.klaaskids.org/)

Patience
08-06-2008, 09:38 PM
http://www.klaaskids.org/

*snip* from Klasskids.org

We can win the war for our children’s future by acknowledging that crimes against children deserve a high priority on our national and personal agenda’s. Then, by forming and promoting partnerships with concerned citizens, the private sector, organizations, law enforcement and legislators we take responsibility to become part of the solution to fighting crime and we can take pride in pro-active accomplishments

http://www.klaaskids.org/whatyoucando.html

What You Can Do

Our goal is to stop crimes against children. Objectives include:

Promoting parental awareness and child safety tips; Providing communities with pro-active steps for creating safer neighborhoods;
Establishing children’s rights by affecting legislation that will protect children.
Nothing is more important than the safety and protection of our children. The key to their safety is awareness, education and prevention.

Give them the tools necessary to protect their own safety. Teach them self-esteem and self-preservation. They have to realize that they can listen to their feelings, and talk to trusted grown-ups about their problems and concerns.
Fingerprint your children and keep a current photo in a safe place.
More at website....

Patience
08-06-2008, 09:43 PM
http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-leg.htm

The KlaasKids Foundation advocates legislation that protects our children and victims of violent crime. You can see if your state actively pursues community notification of sex offenders in the Megan's Law (http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-legmeg.htm) section and here, if they have a victim's rights amendment.
To find out if your state has implemented Megan's Law (http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-legmeg.htm) or has a Victim's Rights (http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-legvr.htm) Amendment to the State Constitution just click on the links. If you are dissatisfied with the results of your query, simply contact your state legislators and demand that they pursue these important legislative goals.(posted here February 24, 1998)

LinetteH
08-06-2008, 10:42 PM
UGH!! I lost my connection and cannot get back on!! :(

CaliKid
08-06-2008, 11:20 PM
UGH!! I lost my connection and cannot get back on!! :(

The same thing happened to me. I finally gave up.

olive
08-06-2008, 11:23 PM
I missed this chat, which I was really looking forward to, due to an emergency with my grandfather. Can I find a transcript somehow??

Tom'sGirl
08-06-2008, 11:25 PM
The same thing happened to me. I finally gave up.
I'm not sure if it will work on Java, but when you're booted, log back in and change your name a 'bit' as it still has you listed as logged in, you can always change it back to your real name later.............

Okie ties
08-06-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm assuming that chat is over. Anything revealed regarding weleetka?

Tom'sGirl
08-06-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm assuming that chat is over. Anything revealed regarding weleetka?
No there wasn't.

Okie ties
08-06-2008, 11:29 PM
thanks, tg.

Tom'sGirl
08-06-2008, 11:36 PM
I missed this chat, which I was really looking forward to, due to an emergency with my grandfather. Can I find a transcript somehow??
It was mentioned in Chat that it will be posted tomorrow.

SeriouslySearching
08-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Thanks, TG! I came home from work intending to take a short "nap" and woke up again at 4:00 am! I missed the entire thing. :( I am so upset! I was really looking forward to such an exciting venture here on WS.

RiverRat
08-07-2008, 06:49 AM
SS - you wore yourself out working around here and missed our biggest night ever! Oh No..........all I can to to help comfort you is that he did say that he reads here and that he might come back for another session!

Our Super-Mods made sure that the event flowed perfectly without one second of anyone's time wasted. The questions covered many cases and I can't wait to read the transcript if there is one. Great job all around, People!

SeriouslySearching
08-07-2008, 07:13 AM
SS - you wore yourself out working around here and missed our biggest night ever! Oh No..........all I can to to help comfort you is that he did say that he reads here and that he might come back for another session!

Our Super-Mods made sure that the event flowed perfectly without one second of anyone's time wasted. The questions covered many cases and I can't wait to read the transcript if there is one. Great job all around, People!I know!! I have been burning the candle at boths ends and it caught up with me on the wrong night!! GRRR! :furious: I should have opted for more coffee instead of a "quick nap".

I certainly hope he does come back soon!

Hello, Marc! I think you are a wonderful and inspiring man. I respect you for taking such a personal tragedy and turning your energy into something positive for other families. Sorry I missed the opportunity to chat with you.

Liz
08-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Aw SS (and Olive, too), sorry you missed Marc. It was interesting. At least the chat transcripts are supposed to be posted, so you'll be able to read them!

MagicRose99
08-07-2008, 07:42 AM

Our Super-Mods made sure that the event flowed perfectly without one second of anyone's time wasted. The questions covered many cases and I can't wait to read the transcript if there is one. Great job all around, People!

I laughed so hard at Christine's "oops"... LOL! It was a great chat! I'm glad I made it in. Mr. Klaas is one Class-A man!

adnoid
08-07-2008, 08:19 AM
...The questions covered many cases and I can't wait to read the transcript if there is one...

There is! It's almost ready to post, one last proofreading is all I think is needed.

DeltaDawn
08-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeah! Can not wait to read it, as I too missed out on last night!

christine2448
08-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Log is ready, trying to decide where to put it :D

christine2448
08-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Chat is up, see here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68616