PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34

Pages : [1] 2

Blue_Dolphin308
07-31-2008, 05:30 PM
Please continue here!

Daily recap is here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68124)

Seems like links and information is being reposted and reposted, please read the daily recap, and other threads before you repost a;lready known information.

Welcome to all the new people!

liltigress
07-31-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm listening to that phone call about the letter. Lee asks her "How are you doing?" and she replies "I'm doing alright."

No, no you are NOT doing alright. You're sitting in a jail cell and you're daughter is missing. How can you be doing alright and sound so upbeat? Geezils! Her mind isn't right.

liljim
07-31-2008, 05:36 PM
FOX "news" strikes again.

their headline says "mother of missing girl tells brother "im not level", they then go on to play the audio and show the actual transcript of the the call, and wouldnt you know it - casey said no such thing!

do they even try?!

liljim
07-31-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm listening to that phone call about the letter. Lee asks her "How are you doing?" and she replies "I'm doing alright."

No, no you are NOT doing alright. You're sitting in a jail cell and you're daughter is missing. How can you be doing alright and sound so upbeat? Geezils! Her mind isn't right.

yep ,she still sounds completely unaffected by it all. and Lee sounds like he just about done listening to it. i think him skipping the hearing is a decent indicator of his waning patience.

swanniee11
07-31-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm sorry if i'm mixing stuff up here ( there is so much JUNK to this story) but Did Cindy say that there was pizza and maggots in the trunk? Or just rotten pizza?

liltigress
07-31-2008, 05:39 PM
yep ,she still sounds completely unaffected by it all. and Lee sounds like he just about done listening to it. i think him skipping the hearing is a decent indicator of his waning patience.

Yeah, I hear it in his voice. I can only imagine what all her friends have been telling him. None of them so far that I know of has admitted to knowing Zanny the nanny. But "the nanny" is possibly going to be all of her friends. There have already been a few to step up and say they watched Caylee before. She's possibly passed that baby off on anyone that would take her. No wonder there are so many that love Caylee so much.

curiositycat
Please continue here!

Thanks for this Lady. I sure hope you are feeling better today.

RR0004
I'm sorry if i'm mixing stuff up here ( there is so much JUNK to this story) but Did Cindy say that there was pizza and maggots in the trunk? Or just rotten pizza?
pizza and maggots...in a bag IIRC...

Elley Mae
07-31-2008, 05:40 PM
liljim I'm thinking that he ended the phone call that just released as well. I think Lee is catching on.Tensions in the Anthony house have to be on high.

QuickAttack
07-31-2008, 05:41 PM
Cindy knew she couldn't call law enforcement for Casey leaving the house with Cayle when she didn't want her to.

BUT she could use the threat that every parent of an adult child who lives at home uses:

"If you walk out that door, you won't come back in. I'll change the locks, and you will never see another penny from me."

Blue_Dolphin308
07-31-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks for this Lady. I sure hope you are feeling better today.

Feeling a bit better, but still not 100%

Medea
07-31-2008, 05:43 PM
With all due respect, second guessing why Cindy let Casey take her own daughter out of her house is total 20/20 hindsight. She's done a lot of things wrong, but I don't see that as one of them, especially when her daughter FINALLY DID LEAVE, oops, the child disappears without a trace.

QuickAttack
07-31-2008, 05:44 PM

Was that on Fox? Just a couple of days ago, they had a caption on the screen under a photo of Osama Bin Laden that said "Obama."

"Fair and Balanced. And Careless with our Captions."

:rolleyes:

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Cindy knew she couldn't call law enforcement for Casey leaving the house with Cayle when she didn't want her to.

BUT she could use the threat that every parent of an adult child who lives at home uses:

"If you walk out that door, you won't come back in. I'll change the locks, and you will never see another penny from me."

True but IMHO it was time for Casey to get a real job and take care of herself and Caylee.

Cindy had been co-dependent with her for too long.

Maybe she did say something like that and that's what caused the fight the day Casey took caylee and left. :)

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 05:45 PM
http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html click on new new call released under video

reporter says that five minutes ago (was the five o'clock report) an OCSD helicopter was noted flying over the Anthony home, neighborhood and wooded area nearby in tight circles. They have a call in to OCSD to inquire about this.

Also, investigators are currently in a meeting to nail down the timeline. Local6 states they will have more on this at the 6pm broadcast as well as another look at the sawgrass and interviews with staff there.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Well, take care of yourself and remember liquids are your friend:)

LinetteH
07-31-2008, 05:46 PM

I love how she specifically called him and said "You weren't at the hearing this morning were you?" Seriously? What kind of question is that--of course he wasn't there! It is jsut another way of Casey trying to control everything and make Lee feel bad. I feel so sorry for him. He knows what has happened here and he doesn't even want to deal with her because he is disgusted by her actions! This guy deserves a nice vacation when this is over and done with, he sounds beat to hell! He cannot even grieve the loss of his niece because her mother won't let them have closure! :(

QuickAttack
07-31-2008, 05:47 PM
True but IMHO it was time for Casey to get a real job and take care of herself and Caylee.

Maybe she did say something like that and that's what caused the fight the day Casey took caylee and left. :)

Yeah, us normal people would see it that way. 22 and with a kid--it's time to go to work.

I agree that this family is steeped in co-dependency stuff. And I do think that there probably was a final blow-up before Casey left the house. Because, otherwise, Cindy would have wanted to know where Casey was, and I'd like to think would have sought her out.

It does seem that Casey used Cindy's love for Caylee to hurt Cindy.

Blink34
With all due respect, second guessing why Cindy let Casey take her own daughter out of her house is total 20/20 hindsight. She's done a lot of things wrong, but I don't see that as one of them, especially when her daughter FINALLY DID LEAVE, oops, the child disappears without a trace.
agreed, I think her tough love attempt came too little too late, imo
Although, she certainly had enough on her to challenge custody for at least the time being, had she done that and not enabled her for so long, Caylee may still be alive.. She should have been the priority over her crack head daughter, sorry, its how I feel.

curiositycat
http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html click on new new call released under video

reporter says that five minutes ago (was the five o'clock report) an OCSD helicopter was noted flying over the Anthony home, neighborhood and wooded area nearby in tight circles. They have a call in to OCSD to inquire about this.

Also, investigators are currently in a meeting to nail down the timeline. Local6 states they will have more on this at the 6pm broadcast as well as another look at the sawgrass and interviews with staff there.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:maybe they got a good valid tip to look there!

ebrich
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM
wow, they are getting the calls released quickly now. The new one is from this afternoon

QuickAttack
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM

Whoa. Maybe we'll have a big development today.

:eek:

swanniee11
07-31-2008, 05:49 PM

actually, I found it odd that he apologized and explained why he was not there. I would have been yelling " I didn't come to the hearing because I'm trying to find one darn thing you said to be true not to mention, I really don't want to be on tv and associated with you"

krimekat
07-31-2008, 05:49 PM
Was that on Fox? Just a couple of days ago, they had a caption on the screen under a photo of Osama Bin Laden that said "Obama."

"Fair and Balanced. And Careless with our Captions."

Much confusion between Obama & Osama -- even Ted Kennedy mixed it up!

:waitasec:

gigi2009
07-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Casey comes across as very self centered and narcissistic. She wanted to party and have a good time. I also think she was extremely jealous of her daughter and that Caylee meant more to Cindy. According to Cindy's own words, she did a lot for Caylee. Somehow I think Casey snapped and now that Caylee is gone, got even with Cindy once and for all.

Blink34
07-31-2008, 05:51 PM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:maybe they got a good valid tip to look there!

I dont think the helicopter is related to this case necessarily, I heard a poster say something about that this am-

However, speaking to staff at the apartments is good, maybe they could knock on each door for Zanny-non-nanny

mamasooze
07-31-2008, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljim
re: the police saying they cant look for caylee until the family asks

surely someone has misinterpreted what was said? the police dont need permission from anyone to look for a missing person... do they?

i cannot imagine this being so.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed (but still bears repeating) but the missing children's network (Laura, Klass, MW, ES, etc-experts all) have to be asked and as such the Community, Law Enforcement and Family all come together and work for the benefit of finding the missing child. If the family will not cooperate with LE then they will not get involved. The Anthony's (ALL of them) are not working with LE and admit they do not trust LE--therefore no involvement by the private foundations. And why on earth would they spend their precious resources running in circles looking for Nanny Z. at the behest of Par-Tay Princess?

These people are infuriating:furious:
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m367/mimisooze/TriangleTrustColor-200.jpg

liltigress
07-31-2008, 05:52 PM

Oh no... the helicopters are circling over the wooded areas near the Anthony home.

Medea
07-31-2008, 05:52 PM
agreed, I think her tough love attempt came too little too late, imo
Although, she certainly had enough on her to challenge custody for at least the time being, had she done that and not enabled her for so long, Caylee may still be alive.. She should have been the priority over her crack head daughter, sorry, its how I feel.

And therein lies the problem with deniers and enablers...they never face reailty until its too late, if ever. This woman is STILL trying to convince herself that a non existant nanny has taken the child, and up until yesterday I think was complaining that LE wasn't looking for Caylee...still trying to rationize "I know where Caylee is and whose got her but can't tell to protect her safety"....ridiculous.

From the calls, Casey sounds pretty intelligent, she's attractive, an intelligent, attractive sociopath is going to get along for quite a while with lies and manipulation, just as she did. I'm sure she can be charming and funny and so forth...and not everyone is good at reading people...many will be fooled until something like this happens.

krimekat
07-31-2008, 05:53 PM
In a new telephone phone call was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

curiositycat
actually, I found it odd that he apologized and explained why he was not there. I would have been yelling " I didn't come to the hearing because I'm trying to find one darn thing you said to be true not to mention, I really don't want to be on tv and associated with you"
You know what I wish he would have said "You know what Casey, unlike you I have a job and a nice life and I am sick of you scre****it up for me."

nursebeeme
I dont think the helicopter is related to this case necessarily, I heard a poster say something about that this am-

However, speaking to staff at the apartments is good, maybe they could knock on each door for Zanny-non-nanny no...it is happening right now (or did at 5 pm)... watch the video...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

lostnfound85
07-31-2008, 05:55 PM
You know what I wish he would have said "You know what Casey, unlike you I have a job and a nice life and I am sick of you scre****it up for me."

Probably not fun being the brother of a possible child murderer.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 05:56 PM
In a new telephone phone call was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

Oh yes, God forbid she should do something actually productive to help find her child. Isn't having someone else to do "work" what being a princess is all about.

I keep trying to remind myself this woman is sick in her head but I am still wanting to see her fry!

Aleve N Fla
07-31-2008, 05:56 PM
I tried to search and couldnt see that anyone posted this. One of our news stations in Orlando did a "Pizza" test. Yes I did see the thread that said Pizza Thoughts but I thought I would elaborate further here.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17053323/detail.html

This shows the results of their pizza test. A very interesting new tid bit I would think.

Now I am going to turn on the other stations to see if any of them know about the helicopters circling around the Anthony home.

liltigress
07-31-2008, 05:57 PM
What? The Anthonys didn't put up flyers near the Sawgrass Apartments? Cindy said she didn't see any reason to because the kidnappers would be long gone by now. HUH??? She doesn't think a flyer there might help if someone ELSE saw Caylee there?

I am getting beside myself here. This gets more weird by the second.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Probably not fun being the brother of a possible child murderer.

I used to have a boss who had the dysfunctional husband from hell. The police were always coming to the office about one thing or another this man had done that she knew nothing about. She was always so embarrassed. I feel sorry for the innocent family of nutzo's:mad:

lostnfound85
07-31-2008, 05:58 PM
What? The Anthonys didn't put up flyers near the Sawgrass Apartments? Cindy said she didn't see any reason to because the kidnappers would be long gone by now. HUH??? She doesn't think a flyer there might help if someone ELSE saw Caylee there?

What's long gone in this case is any sense of sanity by those involved.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 06:00 PM

She is not saying anything like "Caylee, grandma loves you and we will find you." Nothing like you see in the other missing child cases. This just makes me think, in her mind , she knows Caylee is not out there alive.

liltigress
07-31-2008, 06:01 PM
What's long gone in this case is any sense of sanity by those involved.

No doubt. I'm scratching my head on that one.

Patty G
07-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Remember Casey saying: "I feel Caylee is close to home." There is a wooded area right across from the house.

RR0004
07-31-2008, 06:02 PM
Oh...so sorry LB. You take care care of yourself...

liltigress
07-31-2008, 06:02 PM
She is not saying anything like "Caylee, grandma loves you and we will find you." Nothing like you see in the other missing child cases. This just makes me think, in her mind , she knows Caylee is not out there alive.

I haven't heard any of them talking to the cameras saying that they love her and are going to bring her home safe.

My God! I'd be on my knees begging the public to bring her home safely.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Remember Casey saying: "I feel Caylee is close to home." There is a wooded area right across from the house.
I know Patty! I was thinking the same thing:eek:

Medea

Well, I always find it kind of weird when families speak directly to the missing person as though the person is going to be watching TV and hear them.. though I know it helps them emotionally....feeling a link and believing the person is alive.

I have a problem with the fact that she is standing by her daughter's ridiculous claims of having information about the child's whereabouts but not being able to disclose it due to safety concerns and her daughter refusing to cooperate with police and now that her daughter has her own lawyer...where is the exculpatory evidence?!

Busylady
This may have been posted if so sorry for duplicate

Casey Anthony has requested that no one outside of her immediate family be allowed to visit her at the Orange County Jail.

The request, made today, asks only that Cindy, George and Lee Anthony be allowed to visit her. The form does not state why the request was made.

"The two visits scheduled for Sunday and Monday do not fit the criteria of that request and have been canceled," said jail spokesman Allen Moore. Two friends had made requests to visit her in jail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-073108,0,148559.story

RoseRed

I just remember Pizza and stuff.

RR0004
Someone mentioned the flag being at half-mast at their home (very early this morning)...I have yet to see it in the videos...anyone?

Medea
07-31-2008, 06:05 PM

Casey Anthony has requested that no one outside of her immediate family be allowed to visit her at the Orange County Jail.

The request, made today, asks only that Cindy, George and Lee Anthony be allowed to visit her. The form does not state why the request was made.

"The two visits scheduled for Sunday and Monday do not fit the criteria of that request and have been canceled," said jail spokesman Allen Moore. Two friends had made requests to visit her in jail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-073108,0,148559.story

I wonder if her friends were giving her a hard time while her family is still going along with her charade, or if she's afraid they'll start talking to the media....more weirdness.

liltigress
07-31-2008, 06:05 PM

I'm not surprised at that. She doesn't want to have to answer to the friends that she knows she's lied to. Especially now that she knows it's all being recorded and plastered on the news.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
I haven't heard any of them talking to the cameras saying that they love her and are going to bring her home safe.

Me too! Lets hope that someone, a friend or anyone has given LE a good hint about where Caylee might be.

I have a darlin'(don't all grandma's think that?) little grandson about the age of Caylee. He is the love of my life and if this was him I know I would not handle the way this family is. It's not in my nature. Maybe these folks just don't show emotions like others!

lilywhite

I so appreciate you doing the daily recap. It's hugely helpful for me.

kcsmom76

I have felt the same way about that statement since I heard it. :(

liltigress
Or... errrrr.. This was at the advice of Cindy and George. They've already been contacting everyone on the visitor's list and telling them not to talk to the media and such.

Cindy runs this show, remember?

lostnfound85
07-31-2008, 06:07 PM

It is quite odd, usually the family is making impassioned pleas to the kidnappers to return their child, normally with lots of crying etc.

NOthing like that from the Anthonys.

RR0004
I tried to search and couldnt see that anyone posted this. One of our news stations in Orlando did a "Pizza" test. Yes I did see the thread that said Pizza Thoughts but I thought I would elaborate further here.

This shows the results of their pizza test. A very interesting new tid bit I would think.

Now I am going to turn on the other stations to see if any of them know about the helicopters circling around the Anthony home.
And I assume they didn't see maggots.

Patty G
Anyone find the new phone call released today. I did see the clip off of the other link with the news reporter.

mahmoo
07-31-2008, 06:09 PM
I wonder if her friends were giving her a hard time while her family is still going along with her charade, or if she's afraid they'll start talking to the media....more weirdness.
I think that's the reason too.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 06:09 PM
Well, I always find it kind of weird when families speak directly to the missing person as though the person is going to be watching TV and hear them.. though I know it helps them emotionally....feeling a link and believing the person is alive.

I have a problem with the fact that she is standing by her daughter's ridiculous claims of having information about the child's whereabouts but not being able to disclose it due to safety concerns and her daughter refusing to cooperate with police and now that her daughter has her own lawyer...where is the exculpatory evidence?!
In this state if I were doing what Cindy and George are doing I would be arrested. Now maybe that's why they had this six hour talk with the FBI. They probably were told they better tell all they know or they could be arrested. I would hope so.:furious:

Beagle1
07-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Anyone find the new phone call released today. I did see the clip off of the other link with the news reporter.

Look at this URL:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/2008/07/caylee-marie-ca.htm

liltigress
07-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Makes you wonder about why the video of the jail visit between them yesterday hasn't been released.

Patty G
07-31-2008, 06:12 PM
I am sure that Casey doesn't want her friend Christine to be one of the visitors. Remember Christine really questioned Casey during that first phone call from jail.

Harry
07-31-2008, 06:13 PM
It is quite odd, usually the family is making impassioned pleas to the kidnappers to return their child, normally with lots of crying etc.

NOthing like that from the Anthonys.

Remember in Silence Of The Lambs when Jodie Foster's character discusses the same thing. You have to plead to a kidnapper and use the victims name over and over again.

liltigress
That link isn't valid. I think this board shortens URLs so you'd have copy it from the site instead of from a previous post.

lostnfound85
Cindy and George had better get out the "protect Casey" mode, and get into the "find Cayley" mode in a hurry, because I suspect the hammer is about to drop.

liltigress
07-31-2008, 06:16 PM
Cindy and George had better get out the "protect Casey" mode, and get into the "find Cayley" mode in a hurry, because I suspect the hammer is about to drop.

Sure feels like something is about to happen, doesn't it. I'm relieved that the FBI is involved now. Just who they are, should be intimidating enough to break Cindy alone. I don't think Casey will break, she lives in her own little world. She's getting attention. I don't think she cares if it's positive or negative attention.

mom_of_five
07-31-2008, 06:16 PM
I just keep seeing Caylee's beautiful little face...

liltigress
07-31-2008, 06:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQHfkI-GVts&feature=related

THIS is the reason I am so pist at this family! They aren't concentrating their attentions on this little girl.

imnotheonlyone
Oh no... the helicopters are circling over the wooded areas near the Anthony home.

The shovel and gas can are being carefully considered at this point according to the latest media releases..... :mad:

becklynn
Sure feels like something is about to happen, doesn't it. I'm relieved that the FBI is involved now. Just who they are, should be intimidating enough to break Cindy alone. I don't think Casey will break, she lives in her own little world. She's getting attention. I don't think she cares if it's positive or negative attention.

I wish she would just go ahead and confess and allow her parents to get Caylees body and have a funeral. She is so selfish it will not happen but I will hope.

ebrich
07-31-2008, 06:19 PM

plus, I dont think casey is well, mentally. She probably believes her lies

imnotheonlyone

Pizza covered with maggots

Patty G
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/2008/07/caylee-marie-ca.html

New phone call

liljim
07-31-2008, 06:20 PM
Well, I always find it kind of weird when families speak directly to the missing person as though the person is going to be watching TV and hear them..

offtopic but interesting;

there is an old case of a missing boy, possibly one in a case of serial abductions, the parents went on TV and pleaded with whoever had him to let him come home, mentioning he had an unpcoming baseball/basketball game and they would take him for his favorite meal of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

they found him dead a short time later, and his last meal was apparently Kentucky Fried Chicken.

that always stuck with me for some reason, so damn evil. im fairly sure they never caught the person responsible and he was suspecteed in 4 or so related child murders.

maybe someone else can provide a name related to the case, it was fairly well publicized at the time but i think it was back in the late 70's or so maybe...

nursebeeme

I know tigger! No fliers at the last place supposedly left..... :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furi ous::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:: furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furio us::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::f urious::furious:
lies.lies.lies.all lies... and not sweet little ones either!

SuziQ
So does Lee keep hanging up on Casey?

liltigress
The shovel and gas can are being carefully considered at this point according to the latest media releases..... :mad:

FOX reported earlier this morning that LE wouldn't confirm nor deny if the gas cans were in the trunk of the car.

mom_of_five
07-31-2008, 06:21 PM
Someone asked earlier where Jesus Ortiz is buried. I believe it is here: http://www.greenwood-cemetery.net/

Searching for obit link...

http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/storage/paper174/news/2007/05/21/News/Ucf-Student.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719.shtml

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2438979#post2438979)

umm...I think this could be the statement of the day

Wise Old Owl
07-31-2008, 06:23 PM
OK - so what is going on - anyone in Orlando with local news coverage? About an hour ago my stomach just tightened up and I'm really sick to my stomach now - are they saying anything about these helicopters?

AZ.Storm
07-31-2008, 06:24 PM
I have a question? Why do people think Jesus Ortiz is the father? Just because he died about a year ago and went to school with Casey? Even if it is true that the Caylee's father is dead, it doesn't have to be someone she went to school with or even someone her own age, right?

swanniee11
07-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Pizza covered with maggots

Really? I've been looking and looking because I thought I heard that. That means they can test those maggots and determine a time of death as well. ( if there were maggots in the trunk). I would have thought we would have heard by now that it was at least "human remains" in the trunk. UGH!

becklynn
07-31-2008, 06:25 PM
offtopic but interesting;

there is an old case of a missing boy, possibly one in a case of serial abductions, the parents went on TV and pleaded with whoever had him to let him come home, mentioning he had an unpcoming baseball/basketball game and they would take him for his favorite meal of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

they found him dead a short time later, and his last meal was apparently Kentucky Fried Chicken.

that always stuck with me for some reason, so damn evil. im fairly sure they never caught the person responsible and he was suspecteed in 4 or so related child murders.

maybe someone else can provide a name related to the case, it was fairly well publicized at the time but i think it was back in the late 70's or so maybe...
I think that was one of what they call the baby sitter murders. The suspect fed the children and had them well bathed when he left there bodies. Even a girl he killed with a shot gun was bathed .

strach304

Would there really have been maggots anyway? I know they gather quickly on a dead body. Saw it happen to a dead dog right away in the heat. I don't know so I'm asking if anyone here knows?

nursebeeme
seems like it to me, Q! He surly sounds very different toward her (exhausted, sad, fed up)

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 06:27 PM
FOX reported earlier this morning that LE wouldn't confirm nor deny if the gas cans were in the trunk of the car. they always say that when they want to answer yes! (or do a lot of the times). This is why the theft report was put there by ocsd on the same page for caylee...I just betcha!

mom_of_five
I have a question? Why do people think Jesus Ortiz is the father? Just because he died about a year ago and went to school with Casey? Even if it is true that the Caylee's father is dead, it doesn't have to be someone she went to school with or even someone her own age, right?

Right.

liljim
yes becklynn, you got it. that's the one, they were also impeccably clean when they were found.

liltigress
07-31-2008, 06:28 PM

That is correct. He just happened to be the only one in their classmates/circle of friends that was looked into that has died. I remember there were more. I don't see him being the father, but at this point, no one really knows. My first thought about the father being dead is maybe Caylee was buried with him. That was just a thought after I heard about the inmate's little talk with media.

DeltaDawn
I posted about the wooded area and that there seems to be a quarry or retaining area right behind the house last week... This is why as a long time poster I have not said much on this thread.

Earlier this eveniing I posted some comments that were virtually ignored....no problem with that..except later I see people coming up with similiar things. This thread and the way people are posting to this case is haphazard..people don't read what was posted prior, they just jump right in so we are rehashing things we already talked about and they then are going back to old info already posted...I am fraustrated..I have never written that on a WS thread before but I am now.

ShinaLite

I wondered if that is what prompted her leaving too...a fight about that subject

per Cindy on LK :

Little background, Casey had gone on an extended trip, kind of trying to figure out -- she's 22. We were talking about when it might be the right time for her and Caylee to move

She say's talking about it but I wonder if it got heated..In the begining it was a job or a mini trip...This was the first time I heard Cindy bring up a conversation about Casey moving out...

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Really? I've been looking and looking because I thought I heard that. That means they can test those maggots and determine a time of death as well. ( if there were maggots in the trunk). I would have thought we would have heard by now that it was at least "human remains" in the trunk. UGH!
based on entomology they will be able to tell how long (estimate) that pizza was in the car too! (stages the maggots are in, etc)

liljim
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Would there really have been maggots anyway? I know they gather quickly on a dead body. Saw it happen to a dead dog right away in the heat. I don't know so I'm asking if anyone here knows?

in normal decomposition maggots appear in 48-72 hours, provided there are insects around to start the process.

edit - i guess 2-5 days is more accurate depending on when exactly the flies are drawn to the body and perhaps exactly what kind of flies they are.

Beagle1
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
they always say that when they want to answer yes! (or do a lot of the times). This is why the theft report was put there by ocsd on the same page for caylee...I just betcha!

I question whether that information was released to media to determine whether anyone would leave tips about the gas cans?

Didn't George report that he knew who stole the gas and that info has no bearing to this case?

Anyone remember where I got the statement from George?

SuziQ
07-31-2008, 06:31 PM
FOX reported earlier this morning that LE wouldn't confirm nor deny if the gas cans were in the trunk of the car.

If they were found in the car, how's George gonna explain the confession he supposedly got from the person who came forward to claim responsibility? :waitasec:

Medea
07-31-2008, 06:32 PM
I posted about the wooded area and that there seems to be a quarry or retaining area right behind the house last week... This is why as a long time poster I have not said much on this thread.

Earlier this eveniing I posted some comments that were virtually ignored....no problem with that..except later I see people coming up with similiar things. This thread and the way people are posting to this case is haphazard..people don't read what was posted prior, they just jump right in so we are rehashing things we already talked about and they then are going back to old info already posted...I am fraustrated..I have never written that on a WS thread before but I am now.

I think its because this particular thread is moving really, really fast and there are a fair number of side tangent, mulitple conversations going on at the same time, so a lot of stuff does get overlooked....

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 06:33 PM

I have experienced that as well but look at the number of members on this thread now... I have tried to read every single post but occasionaly you do miss a few now and then. I wouldn't worry about it so much DD..there are a lot of new people, etc. I don't think it is necessarily being ignored. This case also has had so many wacky things...it is just...beyond belief!

Keep posting...pwweeease? Nursie loves DD! :blowkiss:

ebrich

I understand what you are saying. I am sure I have repeated things that were already discussed. Just as the woods by the house has been mentioned, a lot.
It does seem like every few posts is a repeat. But I guess thats just to be expected, with the amount of posters, and how fast these threads move.

liltigress
They might have some results back and know it was human remains but possibly waiting to see if Casey will confess? Or slip-up? Right now they know Jose is going to defend her and try to get a lesser sentence, I'm sure.

liljim
07-31-2008, 06:34 PM
here is an interesting question - could they tell from examining a maggot whether it originated from a human body, animal body, or other source?

ebrich
07-31-2008, 06:35 PM
If they were found in the car, how's George gonna explain the confession he supposedly got from the person who came forward to claim responsibility? :waitasec:

I thought the police report said the cans were emptied and returned to the shed? I might be way off. Can anyone help link the police report?

liltigress

Have you yet to see them at a loss for words in defending Casey? lol

RoseRed

George would obviously know if the cans were in the car.

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 06:37 PM
They might have some results back and know it was human remains but possibly waiting to see if Casey will confess? Or slip-up? Right now they know Jose is going to defend her and try to get a lesser sentence, I'm sure. or the dirt matches dirt from the wooded area...?? They have been very tight lipped and have been investigating under radar... it is actually kind of good for le...that gma is so...umm...interesting..that it takes the pressure off of them per the media.

krimekat
07-31-2008, 06:37 PM
I thought the police report said the cans were emptied and returned to the shed? I might be way off. Can anyone help link the police report?

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f07.28.08_burg lary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Pocono Sleuther
07-31-2008, 06:38 PM
She sounds so upbeat and freaking calm in the latest call (31st). It's not like she's in jail, sounds more like she's on vacay or something! If Lee hung up on her...NO FREAKIN WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom_of_five
07-31-2008, 06:39 PM
Anyone find any local coverage of the helicopters? Do we know that is actually what's occuring?

cindilou
07-31-2008, 06:39 PM
I just got home.. Is it true there are helicopters at the Anthony house? And that the FBI is involved now?

ebrich
07-31-2008, 06:40 PM
http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f07.28.08_burg lary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935
ok, nvm=) thanks for the link... yes, the spot where they were is empty. not the cans.

Medea
I don't think dirt matching any area is going to help with a prosecution unless a body is found, otherwise Casey can come up with any reason for how dirt got in her car.

I also doubt a helecopter is involved in the search, helecopters usually look for people who are alive or something very specific..a car...something like that, can't see what a helecopter could uncover in such a populated area that is related to the case unless they think they could see signs of disturbed earth from the air.

Beagle1

The gas stolen report can be found on the OCSO website.
Somewhere around here (my ability to post URLs is poor):

liltigress
07-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I don't think dirt matching any area is going to help with a prosecution unless a body is found, otherwise Casey can come up with any reason for how dirt got in her car.

I also doubt a helecopter is involved in the search, helecopters usually look for people who are alive or something very specific..a car...something like that, can't see what a helecopter could uncover in such a populated area that is related to the case unless they think they could see signs of disturbed earth from the air.

The report stated that the helicopter was specifically very tight around the Anthony home.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I just got home.. Is it true there are helicopters at the Anthony house? And that the FBI is involved now?
Hope so.

Wise Old Owl
07-31-2008, 06:42 PM

They said the helicopter was over a wooded area - a helicopter can show a "burned out" circle or maybe even a mound of dirt and can be "eyes" for a much larger area while directing people on the ground which way to go

Beagle1

Burned spots? Ok..ok... I am putting too much into the gas can theft. lol

tamfish
here is an interesting question - could they tell from examining a maggot whether it originated from a human body, animal body, or other source?

I have read that forensics can take maggots from a murder victim, blend them up into a sort of "maggot milkshake" and then separate any toxins from the mix, in order to tell if a victim was poisoned, drugged, etc.

I would think if they can do that..... they can determine if a maggot has been eating animal, vegetable or mineral.

That's my best guess, anyway.

SuziQ
George would obviously know if the cans were in the car.

You would think so. But George and Cindy, more so Cindy, have made statements before that completely contradict facts like gas cans being in a car.

mom_of_five

I agree. All I can think of is it being useful to look for freshly dug areas...?

strach304
I question whether that information was released to media to determine whether anyone would leave tips about the gas cans?

Didn't George report that he knew who stole the gas and that info has no bearing to this case?

Anyone remember where I got the statement from George?

No but I remember reading it on one of yesterdays threads

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 06:43 PM
Anyone find any local coverage of the helicopters? Do we know that is actually what's occuring? this is linked in this thread. It was a media report.

Medea
07-31-2008, 06:43 PM
They said the helicopter was over a wooded area - a helicopter can show a "burned out" circle or maybe even a mound of dirt and can be "eyes" for a much larger area while directing people on the ground which way to go

How big is the wooded area?

Busylady
07-31-2008, 06:44 PM
I think so using the excuse of bad cell reception.

mom_of_five
07-31-2008, 06:45 PM
this is linked in this thread. It was a media report.

The link I clicked on took me to a homepage. I'll try again. Thanks.

lostnfound85
I don't know why they haven't searched these areas sooner, but, hopefully they'll find something now.

nursebeeme

Dirt can be linked in cases. If dirt with a certain composition is found in her trunk and matches dirt from another area....how did it get there.

Helicopters can use radar and heat sensors to find things burried. Dead bodies give off heat.

ShinaLite
07-31-2008, 06:46 PM
I agree. All I can think of is it being useful to look for freshly dug areas...?

what about birds? I know here near tampa when there is an animal corspe you will a bunch of turkey vultures in the area...uhh they are pretty ugly looking..

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 06:46 PM
The link I clicked on took me to a homepage. I'll try again. Thanks.
it is the homepage. click on the video that says new call released. hope that helps! :blowkiss:

Busylady
07-31-2008, 06:47 PM
I totally understand!! I having a tough time keeping track over everything its like the same post are in two or three threads, and then we have the huge long post that are quoted over and over. Take some deep breaths and hang in there, I love reading your post and they always have valuable information.

maconrich
07-31-2008, 06:48 PM
It's in this link as is the blip on Casey's friends giving interviews to People magazine (maybe why she doesn't want them to visit her in jail)
http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html

Medea
Dirt can be linked in cases. If dirt with a certain composition is found in her trunk and matches dirt from another area....how did it get there.

Helicopters can use radar and heat sensors to find things burried. Dead bodies give off heat.

In a city? In Florida? In July? I might be wrong, but this doesn't seem too realistic or sensible of a way to try and find a dead body burried in a relatively populated area unless they are looking for something very, very specific that they think they can see from the air.

If the wooded area is very large or there is some very large unpopulated area neaby, that might make sense.

housemouse

I have yet to catch up with the thread, as I am caring for my beloved husband who has Parkinson's.

But, checking Casey's chart, I am wondering about very late in the evening on June 17th, through the afternoon of June 18th.

Casey has Mars conjunct Uranus (Saggitarius) in her natal chart, and these two are squaring her natal Mercury (Pisces) very closely. They also square her natal Sun in Pisces, but a wider orb.

Pluto is now squaring her natal sun by transit (in Saggitarius), and on the 18th, the transiting moon set off Pluto.

Also transiting Uranus is conjuncting her natal Mercury right now in Pisces. So the transit of the moon, moving quickly through Sagg would be the trigger for her doing something to little Caycee.

If any of LE are lurking here, I sure wish they would question her very closely on her whereabouts during the time period above. If they can catch her in a lie, by checking her "alibi", it might help them solve this in some way?

Any of you who are familiar with the language of the planets will recognize the symbolism of these planets. For the rest of you, I will try to explain as simply as I can in another post later on tonight.

cindilou
07-31-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm watching prime News and they are talking about the case now.

unravel
07-31-2008, 06:49 PM

Wasn't what George said re: resolution with the gas cans very, very vague? I've been searching for the articles/posts that deal with what he said, but I can't find his words. I remember rolling my eyes, and thinking "Oh, come on already" as I read them, though.

SuziQ
07-31-2008, 06:50 PM
Transcript of the call released today.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7108467&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

athy

Grissom from CSI could answer that :)

liltigress
They said there are 2 wooded areas they were flying over.

Medea
07-31-2008, 06:52 PM
They said there are 2 wooded areas they were flying over.

Has anybody put up any links from Google earth on this forum of the house or the wooded areas so we can see what this looks like, how big, etc?

curiositycat
I just now listened to the latest call, the one re: the letter. Lee sounds unhappy when he answers the phone to hear it Casey, IMO. It also appeared to me that as soon as she tell him she will finish the letter when she has time...he hangs up,
Same thing happened yesterday. Maybe he knows by now that none of her BS is true and talking to her is a waste of time.

I also saw, just now, on the Orlando Sentinel web site that Casey has requested to have NO OTHER VISITORS BUT FAMILY..this is something new.

SuziQ
It's in this link as is the blip on Casey's friends giving interviews to People magazine (maybe why she doesn't want them to visit her in jail)
http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html

The video is titled, new call released.

mom_of_five
07-31-2008, 06:53 PM
My understanding of the report of the helicopter is that it was only there for about 5 minutes...making tight circles around the Anthony home.

SouthernMom
07-31-2008, 06:54 PM
liljim I'm thinking that he ended the phone call that just released as well. I think Lee is catching on.Tensions in the Anthony house have to be on high.

IMO Casey has to have a reason to give out more info. Maybe the calls are really being dropped or maybe Lee is giving her reason to doubt his loyalty and therefore have a reason to tell him something that would "get him back."

lillyfrog
07-31-2008, 06:55 PM
I have yet to catch up with the thread, as I am caring for my beloved husband who has Parkinson's.

But, checking Casey's chart, I am wondering about very late in the evening on June 17th, through the afternoon of June 18th.

Casey has Mars conjunct Uranus (Saggitarius) in her natal chart, and these two are squaring her natal Mercury (Pisces) very closely. They also square her natal Sun in Pisces, but a wider orb.

Pluto is now squaring her natal sun by transit (in Saggitarius), and on the 18th, the transiting moon set off Pluto.

Also transiting Uranus is conjuncting her natal Mercury right now in Pisces. So the transit of the moon, moving quickly through Sagg would be the trigger for her doing something to little Caycee.

If any of LE are lurking here, I sure wish they would question her very closely on her whereabouts during the time period above. If they can catch her in a lie, by checking her "alibi", it might help them solve this in some way?

Any of you who are familiar with the language of the planets will recognize the symbolism of these planets. For the rest of you, I will try to explain as simply as I can in another post later on tonight.

umm..yeah, you'll prolly need to explain the symbolism:waitasec:

ebrich
07-31-2008, 06:56 PM
Has anybody put up any links from Google earth on this forum of the house or the wooded areas so we can see what this looks like, how big, etc?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4937+Hopespring+Dr,+orlando,+fl&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.956457,73.828125&ie=UTF8&ll=28.583919,-81.356506&spn=0.164606,0.288391&t=h&z=11&iwloc=13339023484762483147&lci=lmc:panoramio,lmc:wikipedia_en

kato
07-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Man, this forum is moving even faster than the SP was. Or so it seems.

ShinaLite
07-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Transcript of the call released today.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7108467&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1 thanks SuziQ..I am guessing when Lee says the parents were gone all day he is speaking to them being with the FBI for 6 hours...but he didn't tell her that... surely he was aware of it..
Casey doesn't seem to show any kind of emotion towards anyone but I get the feeling it worries her that Lee is getting frustrated..I feel like if anything or anyone could "get to her" in an emotional way it would be him. I am sure the calls and visits with the parents are VERY different.."trying to make her smile" as George said..But Lee is being matter of fact and emotionless. She's got to sense as many here do..something is up with him..

UCFAlumni2002
07-31-2008, 06:59 PM
I tend to believe that Lee isn't buying into her drama... he just wants to find Caylee with as little drama as possible. I think that he is quite rational and is trying to help them get to the bottom of this, and that he is going to be the ROCK so to speak of the family.

maconrich
07-31-2008, 07:00 PM
The video is titled, new call released.
Thanks SuziQ! I got stuck on the reading part. A six hour meeting surely gave the FBI some info (or one would hope), and I was a little surprised the friends gave interviews to People but haven't said much at all to the newspapers or tv. Maybe People paid them :(

Medea
07-31-2008, 07:00 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4937+Hopespring+Dr,+orlando,+fl&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.956457,73.828125&ie=UTF8&ll=28.583919,-81.356506&spn=0.164606,0.288391&t=h&z=11&iwloc=13339023484762483147&lci=lmc:panoramio,lmc:wikipedia_en

THanks, I guess I could see a helecopter flyover of the wooded area w/no roads, looks fairly good sized...still seems an odd choice.

Patty G
07-31-2008, 07:02 PM
Is there a "sticky" for just jailhouse phone calls and visitor videos?"

Amster
07-31-2008, 07:04 PM
There were several posts on the incorrect info concerning LE having to be asked by the family to search for Caylee. There was a clarifying post soon after....TES, etc. have to be asked by the family to search.....NOT LE. Yet, we've had post after post where posters are SHOCKED that LE can't search unless requested by the family. sigh

SuziQ
07-31-2008, 07:04 PM
Wasn't what George said re: resolution with the gas cans very, very vague? I've been searching for the articles/posts that deal with what he said, but I can't find his words. I remember rolling my eyes, and thinking "Oh, come on already" as I read them, though.

I found my original post.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2431678&postcount=232

Yesterday, 08:08 AM
SuziQ (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=16842) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

I'm catching up here, so i don't know if this has been posted yet, but what a miracle. The shed break-in has been solved. Uh hmmmmm.

http://www.local6.com/news/17033163/detail.html

(snip)
Mystery Break-In Solved

Anthony's father said he's solved the mystery break-in at his home.

The break-in happened around the same time Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and the last time the girl's voice was heard.

"Someone had broken a lock and gas cans were taken," George Anthony said. "Gas cans with gas, probably in the neighborhood of $50 -- right around in there. I did find out who did it and they came back to me and that was the extent of it."

Medea
07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
This may have been discussed and rejected early on, but does Casey have access to any kind of a boat? She's not above stealing...maybe she 'borrowed' somebody's boat in mid June....

Blink34
07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
no...it is happening right now (or did at 5 pm)... watch the video...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

Thanks NB, then I would say that they have been at that since this morning, and change my opinion, they are looking for something-

Perhaps where something was burned? If they are looking for something aerially there would that make sense? I pray someone is talking to LE

ShinaLite
07-31-2008, 07:07 PM
maybe casey admitted she took the gas...so yes, he knows lol..
I doubt she'd admit to anything IF she did it,, but maybe they asked her about it in one of thier first visits and she fessed up???

Knoxx
07-31-2008, 07:08 PM
update w/Shep Smith Fox News

Medea
07-31-2008, 07:08 PM
I read that comment that he knows who took the gas and it wasn't Casey...should be easy enough for LE to verify...so if that is true, that makes burning the body less likely based on what we know.

Bobby62
07-31-2008, 07:10 PM
The map on Mapquest is at least a year newer. Sorry but I cant get the link to work. Use the same address. The map willhave a button in the top right that says Aerial. It shows all of the homes and retention ponds.

In one of the jail calls Lee told Casey that his cell gets bad reception from the Grandparents home. I think LE is running Lee's side of the calls. Grandpa knows the score too. Possibly hiding it from Cindy because she is fragile mentally right now, can't handle the truth.

Diamond
07-31-2008, 07:11 PM
Durning the jail phone call, Casey tells her brother she spoke with her daughter the day her mother called the police. She couldn't give him the phone number, because the call showed up as "private". However, on the third 911 call, she states it was "from a number that is no longer in service". Either the number was private or it wasn't...pretty simple. Also, it's not very likely a number would be in and out of service in such a short time span anyway. Anyone know the most current version of this, obvious, story...?

Jail phone call:

LEE: Did you speak with Caylee over the phone at any time?

CASEY: I did one time, yes, and that was actually the day that mom called the police.

LEE: Do you remember what time you spoke to her?

CASEY: Around noon, it was through a private call.

Third 911 phone call:

"CASEY ANTHONY: I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today -- now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, about a minute."

liltigress
"Someone had broken a lock and gas cans were taken," George Anthony said. "Gas cans with gas, probably in the neighborhood of $50 -- right around in there. I did find out who did it and they came back to me and that was the extent of it."

Via Casey's car... lol

QuickAttack
Here's a google satellite view of the Anthonys' house and surrounding area.

You can zoom in or pan around to see the wooded area, as well as a lagoon just over the fence behind the Anthonys' house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4937+Hopespring+Dr,+Orlando,+FL&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

maconrich
07-31-2008, 07:12 PM
update w/Shep Smith Fox News

So the they're actively following up leads could tie to the fly-overs. Interesting.

lilacwine
07-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Or, if someone helped her perhaps that person brought the gas back....

This is killing me... this poor little girl.... I have a feeling I've shed more tears and said more prayers for her than her own mother.

Elphaba
07-31-2008, 07:14 PM

Housemouse welcome to the boards!!! As of right now, Casey is not cooperating with LE... but when she was talking to them, they caught her in a load of lies. The judge even said that her and the truth "are strangers" to each other.

SuziQ
07-31-2008, 07:15 PM
Via Casey's car... lol

Go figure. lol.

Wise Old Owl
07-31-2008, 07:15 PM
got bumped off - got a real bad storm here - just catching up so don't know if anyone else put this up - but here's the link to an aerial view

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Orlando&state=FL&address=4937+Hopespring+Drive&zipcode=32829#a/maps/l::4937+Hopespring+Dr:Orlando:FL:32829-8646:US:28.484172:-81.261079:address:Orange+County/m:hyb:12:28.484172:-81.261079:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:16 PM
http://heliosj.iddings.us/main/scanner

Anyone care to hear the live feed to the police scanner in orange county?

Elphaba
Or, if someone helped her perhaps that person brought the gas back....

This is killing me... this poor little girl.... I have a feeling I've shed more tears and said more prayers for her than her own mother.

Sad isn't it, that strangers are showing far more concern about Caylee, than her own mother.

Hailiejade77
Just got back to the computer and I heard the new jail house call between Lee and Casey. ANYONE else think he is getting fed up? She is sounding WAY too upbeat for someone with a missing daughter and her being the POI sitting in jail.

I feel sick,......

Elphaba
07-31-2008, 07:17 PM

TY liltigress!

SuziQ
07-31-2008, 07:18 PM

That's cool!

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:19 PM
I had to do the download of the MP3 Stream then it plays in Windows Media Player. There are many sources on the internet to hear live feeds of police scanners in several cities and states.

ShinaLite
07-31-2008, 07:21 PM

oh no..how am I going to juggle watching the news shows, posting on here and listening to the scanner lol

j/k thanks liltigress...this is really cool!

SouthernMom
07-31-2008, 07:22 PM
It gives me a sick feeling in my stomach to hear that LE has the helicopters out. Especially with Casey telling Lee once that her gut feeling was that Caylee was close by.

Medea
How much is known about Casey's physical whereabouts from June 15th on? Is it know where she was staying?

Amster
I had to do the download of the MP3 Stream then it plays in Windows Media Player. There are many sources on the internet to hear live feeds of police scanners in several cities and states.

Thanks! I'm listening through itunes! lol

christine2448
I didn't get to start the thread...just wanted to post

Newbies.....
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/christine2448/websleuths.jpg

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66869)and Short Version (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66872).

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:24 PM
oh no..how am I going to juggle watching the news shows, posting on here and listening to the scanner lol

j/k thanks liltigress...this is really cool!

LOL.. If you get used to hearing police radios (I have 2) then you become attuned to certain things going on.

ETA: WARNING:Listening to live feeds of the police is going to be hard on everyone if anything comes up. Just to let you all know. It won't be easy, so if you're already feeling uneasy I wouldn't listen. Things like this isn't for everyone.

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 07:25 PM
That's cool! Tigger...I just knew our Suzi would find that cool! I do too! Nurse thinks tigger rocks!:bananalama::aktion033:

Amster
07-31-2008, 07:26 PM
LOL.. If you get used to hearing police radios (I have 2) then you become attuned to certain things going on.

I always have my scanner on....used to work dispatch....:)

Katelynnk
07-31-2008, 07:27 PM
Did anyone else notice that when you look at the court records for Casey that it says offense date is 7/9/08? What do you all make of this?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=f3a7c74f-246f-4ecc-bc96-44160a6e4c27&CaseID=5960531

lilacwine
07-31-2008, 07:27 PM
I wonder if there was a place near their home she used to go...

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 07:28 PM
Did anyone else notice that when you look at the court records for Casey that it says offense date is 7/9/08? What do you all make of this?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=f3a7c74f-246f-4ecc-bc96-44160a6e4c27&CaseID=5960531
That is because that was her first lie to cops and it is documented.

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:29 PM
Tigger...I just knew our Suzi would find that cool! I do too! Nurse thinks tigger rocks!:bananalama::aktion033:

I think I'm in love with your banana dude. :blowkiss: LOL

becklynn
07-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Just got back to the computer and I heard the new jail house call between Lee and Casey. ANYONE else think he is getting fed up? She is sounding WAY too upbeat for someone with a missing daughter and her being the POI sitting in jail.

I feel sick,......
Yep she sounds like someone on vacation. She says she just had a shower and she sounds so content. I do not know if jail is punishment now. I thought people did not want to go there.
We know something is wrong with her. It keeps screaming at us that her mental facualties are askew. I honestly do not know if her being sentenced to life in prison will even effect her.

Mohabi
07-31-2008, 07:31 PM

I feel sick,......

I think he feels drained, resigned. I think he's at the end of his strength and patience.

nursebeeme
I wonder if there was a place near their home she used to go...
hey peeps...check out this map...has blanchard park addy too....she used to go there lilac http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4937+Hopespring+Dr,+Orlando,+FL&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

liltigress

That's the original date that she reported Caylee missing. It wasn't until after she was arrested that they came up with the first proven lie about it being the 15th.

Pugmomma
Hi all - another newbie who has been lurking since Jennifer Kesse - finally joining in on the fun. Here in Orlando they're reporting that the sky coverage over the house was for a missing 82 year old in the area who is disoriented.

cindilou
07-31-2008, 07:32 PM
Yep she sounds like someone on vacation. She says she just had a shower and she sounds so content. I do not know if jail is punishment now. I thought people did not want to go there.
We know something is wrong with her. It keeps screaming at us that her mental facualties are askew. I honestly do not know if her being sentenced to life in prison will even effect her.

it will affect her once the media attention dies down..

MomOfECS
I always have my scanner on....used to work dispatch....:)

I may be wrong but I don't think you can listen to OCSO on there.. only OPD.

Blink34
That's the original date that she reported Caylee missing. It wasn't until after she was arrested that they came up with the first proven lie about it being the 15th.

NO, she used JUNE 9 , not July

Patty G

Yes, I spotted that earlier. It could just be a typo, or perhaps that date was one of the many that was give. :waitasec:

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 07:33 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=4937+Hopespring+Dr,+Orlando,+FL+32829&geocode=&dirflg=&daddr=2451+north+dean+road&f=d&hl=en&sll=28.485591,-81.25675&sspn=0.00894,0.019226&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=12

actually sorry....here it is

angela
Hi all - another newbie who has been lurking since Jennifer Kesse - finally joining in on the fun. Here in Orlando they're reporting that the sky coverage over the house was for a missing 82 year old in the area who is disoriented.

Welcome ! and thanks for the info.

Blink34
hey peeps...check out this map...has blanchard park addy too....she used to go there lilac http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4937+Hopespring+Dr,+Orlando,+FL&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Thanks Nurse- I can't see her going through the trouble of moving the body and then burying it or worse nearby, though- anyone else?

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:34 PM

Thanks for the info on that. (I'll know that next time since I found the live feed. LOL)

Welcome!!!

mom_of_five

Only over the Anthony home? :waitasec:

lilacwine
Thanks Pugmomma...... I hope the 82 year old is safe....

Katelynnk
07-31-2008, 07:35 PM

I thought that was JUNE not JULY the date of offense is JULY 9
My mind may just be playing tricks on me with all these dates.

Blink34

IM really past the point of caring how it will affect her, I just know how it will affect ME if she does not!!:furious:

QuickAttack

I posted this too. I'm sorry--didn't mean to step on you.

:(

Beagle1

Thanks for the info.... from one newbie to another... Welcome!!

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:36 PM
NO, she used JUNE 9 , not July

DOH! That is off a little, huh... Doesn't make sense. Weird. I'm gonna sit back and wait for the speculating to begin. I'll see what others think. lol

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:37 PM
I posted this too. I'm sorry--didn't mean to step on you.

Awww.. I never saw your post. I'm sorry. :(

nursebeeme
07-31-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks Nurse- I can't see her going through the trouble of moving the body and then burying it or worse nearby, though- anyone else? I agree with you blinko! Just put house in perspective to blanchard park... man I hate the lull LOL....

QuickAttack
07-31-2008, 07:38 PM
Awww.. I never saw your post. I'm sorry. :(

You posted it first...I did a main thread. So I stepped on you. Very sorry.

Texana
07-31-2008, 07:39 PM
Casey just doesn't seem smart enough to work out any detailed or truly clever ways to hide what happened to Caylee.

The obvious lie about the phone number--first "private call" then "no longer in service" says that she's just not very good at thinking on her feet, she talks too much and can't keep her stories straight. But she could always just get lucky in hiding her trail.

liltigress

Oh no.. no need to apologize at all. GMTA! :blowkiss:

LI_Mom
[/b]

it will affect her once the media attention dies down..

Exactly!

When everyone else moves on with their lives.... it will hit her hard.

What would totally piss her off & want her to get out of jail ASAP is if she starts hearing all the fun her friends are having....

the parties, the dinners, the dates....

life goes on without Casey?! She'll be shocked!

nursebeeme
:python:

you guys are too polite LOL....nurse likes the stepping smiley... LOL...:python:

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 07:40 PM

ETA: WARNING:Listening to live feeds of the police is going to be hard on everyone if anything comes up. Just to let you all know. It won't be easy, so if you're already feeling uneasy I wouldn't listen. Things like this isn't for everyone.
I have been enjoying this! Is there a way I could find one in Denver or Colorado Springs the two closest large towns to me here in the mountains??

whiteangora
Please forgive if this has been answered, I'm kinda rushed for time.
The last phone call to Lee, I thought Casey's voice sounded shaky and worried.
My question is, "what did Lee say to her when she said she had not finished the letter, and did he hang up on her".
TIA

lilacwine
I'd like to ask Angelina Jolie to volunteer to pose for a picture with TonE.... I'm sure that would piss her off that the bf has moved on!

DesertDreamer
07-31-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm so behind with these threads! I missed 3 of them. :)

I agree-- who doesn't put fliers all over the town/city?
The fact that they haven't is weird!

The report stated that the helicopter was specifically very tight around the Anthony home.

Very interesting! NG is going to be on for me in about 20 minutes (pacific time)-- I wonder if she'll mention this possible development?

It is quite odd, usually the family is making impassioned pleas to the kidnappers to return their child, normally with lots of crying etc. NOthing like that from the Anthonys.

Very true.
I don't remember fully, but didn't even Scott Peterson do something like that? Even guilty can pull it out of them to act the role, so I don't know why Casey hasn't. Or even Cindy! She seems more pissed about the LE, media and everything else and how they're not looking for Caylee, but why hasn't she done this?

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:42 PM
I have been enjoying this! Is there a way I could find one in Denver or Colorado Springs the two closest large towns to me here in the mountains??

http://www.police-scanner.info/live-police-scanners.htm

Look there :)

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Casey just doesn't seem smart enough to work out any detailed or truly clever ways to hide what happened to Caylee.

The obvious lie about the phone number--first "private call" then "no longer in service" says that she's just not very good at thinking on her feet, she talks too much and can't keep her stories straight. But she could always just get lucky in hiding her trail.
I don't know she seems pretty intelligent to me and she has a lot of street smarts. Some kid was interviewed from the high school she graduated from and mentioned if you go to that school you have to be street smart to survive? Is that a bad area of Orlando, does anyone know? It looks nice from what we have seen.

curiositycat
07-31-2008, 07:43 PM
http://www.police-scanner.info/live-police-scanners.htm

Look there :)
Thanks so much!:blowkiss:

Pugmomma
07-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Here's an interesting link from local 6 - not the text itself. Go to the video on the right that says Video: New Call Released. He discusses the sky coverage (this was before reports of the 82 year old). Also mentions no flyers or anything at the Sawgrass Apartments. Cindy continues to defend Casey (first it was "I haven't seen the pictures" then it was "I can't validate the dates of the photos" - most recent I've heard tonight was her saying something to the effect of I had dinner last night, I might have smiled). Cindy is CRAZY.
http://http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html

LI_Mom
07-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Please forgive if this has been answered, I'm kinda rushed for time.
The last phone call to Lee, I thought Casey's voice sounded shaky and worried.
My question is, "what did Lee say to her when she said she had not finished the letter, and did he hang up on her".
TIA

No idea about a letter???

I automatically assumed they just lost the connection but now that you asked, I wonder if LE arranged w/ Lee to just hang up IF Casey still gives him the run around & doesn't bother to ask about Caylee...

Maybe they'd want to see how she will react if she thinks even Lee is losing patience with her.

She said nothing much.... asked once if he was still there & just waited a while & then said "oh well" & hung up.

ebrich
07-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Very interesting! NG is going to be on for me in about 20 minutes (pacific time)-- I wonder if she'll mention this possible development?

I hope so. I hope she doesnt replay the same lame parts of calls over and over.

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks so much!:blowkiss:

Welcome :blowkiss: and if you haven't noticed, you'll hear EMS also. You will probably also hear the FD if when they have a call.

You'll definitely hear some first hand sleuthing from these sources. :woohoo:

Aleve N Fla
07-31-2008, 07:48 PM
Pug - I saw the same news story. There are no flyers about Caylee anywhere at the apts. The explanation from Gma was that Casey has alot of friends there and they didnt feel the need for flyers.

As far as the pizza goes - our news station reported it just turned into a leather type material - no maggots, no odor. Just reading that made my spine tingle

curiositycat
I hope so. I hope she doesnt replay the same lame parts of calls over and over.
I hear that!! :)

mommya
Here's a google satellite view of the Anthonys' house and surrounding area.

You can zoom in or pan around to see the wooded area, as well as a lagoon just over the fence behind the Anthonys' house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4937+Hopespring+Dr,+Orlando,+FL&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Zillow.com has a more current looking view.

liltigress
I wondered why Lee wasn't in the meeting with FBI today? I'm sure he has plenty of information that would be helpful.

shannon718

It plays perfectly in iTunes

DesertDreamer
07-31-2008, 07:50 PM
Zillow.com has a more current looking view.

Oh, good thinking!
You're right:
http://www.zillow.com/search/RealEstateSearch.htm?addrstrthood=4937+Hopespring+ Dr&citystatezip=Orlando%2C+FL+32829#view=ver%3D1%26op %3Dsearch%26scen%3Ds1%26map%3D%28Aw%3AAN81262162%2 1As%3A28483209%21Ae%3AAN81259577%21An%3A28484718%2 9%26mode%3D%28zoom%3A17%29%26citystatezip%3DOrland o%2C%20FL%2032829%26addrstrthood%3D4937%20Hopespri ng%20Dr%26loc%3Dmap

Pugmomma
07-31-2008, 07:51 PM
One thing that really struck me is that there are so few photos of just Caylee in Caseys photobucket account. Most are of C&C - but very few of Caylee alone. To me this just shows how much Casey loves herself. I don't have my own children...but we take millions of photos of the dogs...never with us in them. Parents in the forum - help me here. Is it normal for a mom to not have an account of photos filled with pics of the child alone?

liltigress
07-31-2008, 07:52 PM
It plays perfectly in iTunes

QuickAttack made a great new thread on this.

athy
07-31-2008, 07:53 PM
maybe give Jose a video of her friends at a party at Fusian saying Casey? Casey who??

LI_Mom
07-31-2008, 07:53 PM
Here's an interesting link from local 6 - not the text itself. Go to the video on the right that says Video: New Call Released. He discusses the sky coverage (this was before reports of the 82 year old). Also mentions no flyers or anything at the Sawgrass Apartments. Cindy continues to defend Casey (first it was "I haven't seen the pictures" then it was "I can't validate the dates of the photos" - most recent I've heard tonight was her saying something to the effect of I had dinner last night, I might have smiled). Cindy is CRAZY.
http://http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html

Nobody's asking Cindy to validate the dates of the photos. Ugh.

As if those pictures would be much better if they were taken before Casey lost track of her baby.

No posters at the apt. complex? Where ARE they putting up posters????

lilacwine
07-31-2008, 07:55 PM

As if those pictures would be much better if they were taken before Casey lost track of her baby.

Casey's cell.

whiteangora
No idea about a letter???

I automatically assumed they just lost the connection but now that you asked, I wonder if LE arranged w/ Lee to just hang up IF Casey still gives him the run around & doesn't bother to ask about Caylee...

Maybe they'd want to see how she will react if she thinks even Lee is losing patience with her.

She said nothing much.... asked once if he was still there & just waited a while & then said "oh well" & hung up.

I should have made myself a bit clearer.
I was asking about the latest call. :)

liltigress

Isn't that stupid? You'd think that would have been the FIRST place they put them, in case anyone there actually saw a person leave with Caylee. Just shows they're passing out flyers for show, nothing else?

Pugmomma
07-31-2008, 07:57 PM
liltigress - it's too dangerous at the apt complex. I mean, the tv crews can hang out there all day and be totally fine...but if LEO or FBI shows up it's too dangerous. Just ask Cindy/Casey

DesertDreamer
07-31-2008, 07:58 PM
One thing that really struck me is that there are so few photos of just Caylee in Caseys photobucket account. Most are of C&C - but very few of Caylee alone. To me this just shows how much Casey loves herself. I don't have my own children...but we take millions of photos of the dogs...never with us in them. Parents in the forum - help me here. Is it normal for a mom to not have an account of photos filled with pics of the child alone?

I'm in the same boat as you, no kids, but we have cats-- one which is consider like my child (seriously!). I have so many photos of him by himself, but little with us together as well.

I'm trying to remember my baby photos and I do think there was a lot me or my bother alone (playing, eating, etc) but also many (more) with people as well.

Perhaps she's just selective of the ones she uploads? Usually people either load them to Photobucket to save them, but mostly to post them online. Perhaps she didn't post much of Caylee online? Whereas, my cat has a Livejournal (lol) and I post them there and other places. There are many that I don't add my my Photobucket, though because they don't get used online.

ebrich

Actually, on my myspace I have one of myself alone! And albums and albums of my daughter. My photobucket is mainly based on my daughter. None of me out though, because I have a boring, MOM life.

Blink34
I should have made myself a bit clearer.
I was asking about the latest call. :)

WA- in reference to the call, mpo, I think he did hang up on her when she said "rec" time. More importantly, I think SHE thinks he hung up on her wich is key.. They referenced the letter writing in the last phone call the day before, it's not new. It was about writing to the attorney and him so they could both have it?

QuickAttack
07-31-2008, 07:59 PM

What struck me was the juxtaposition of her sweet little girl's photo next to a photo of Casey puking in the toilet.

Hailiejade77
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM

awesome Tigress! This is really cool :)

athy
i can understand people not wanting to post their kids pictures in myspace and facebook or anywhere online. look how our people came across these pics. could you imagine some perv coming across kids pics onlline?? nope, i know for me i rarely put them online of my grandkids.

liltigress
liltigress - it's too dangerous at the apt complex. I mean, the tv crews can hang out there all day and be totally fine...but if LEO or FBI shows up it's too dangerous. Just ask Cindy/Casey

Right, right! Heaven forbid they be seen in the same neighborhood their grandbaby was last seen. Much less being right across the street from where Casey and Caylee supposedly lived.

QuickAttack
07-31-2008, 08:01 PM
WA- in reference to the call, mpo, I think he did hang up on her when she said "rec" time. More importantly, I think SHE thinks he hung up on her wich is key.. They referenced the letter writing in the last phone call the day before, it's not new. It was about writing to the attorney and him so they could both have it?

I just listened. He was furious. She was supposed to work on the letter, and she hadn't done anything, while he's been out there busting his @$$ trying to talk to people, find the phone, etc. etc.

And I think it raised his hackles when she said "quote 'rec' time."

I think Lee might be done with Casey for a while. I don't blame him...he appears to be the most sane person in the family.

Wise Old Owl
07-31-2008, 08:03 PM
NG has the new pics - the toilet and the other nasty ones

Leila
07-31-2008, 08:04 PM
Nancy Grace is on................she says.........they're going to have a tour of the apartment where Casey lived during the time she and Caylee were gone. And, she says the forensic report is due back in a matter of hours (?).

lilacwine
07-31-2008, 08:04 PM
If you go back on Casey's comments a few years back.... she reportedly had a myspace just for Caylee at one time. It's really sad to read. It sounds like she was a great mom... the friends who posted then aren't the ones who post now. It seems like they mostly had babies and got married too. That was when Casey was engaged.

Pugmomma
07-31-2008, 08:05 PM
NG just had the quote "I was out to dinner last night. I smiled. Does that mean I'm not greiving for my grandchild" - courtesy of Cindy Anthony

ShinaLite
07-31-2008, 08:05 PM
Nancy Grace is on................she says.........they're going to have a tour of the apartment where Casey lived during the time she and Caylee were gone. And, she says the forensic report is due back in a matter of hours (?).

:eek: I heard that too!!

txsvicki
07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
Just wanted to throw this in. Many young mother's Casey's age belong to CafeMom. Has anyone researched to see if she might be a member there or have any clues?

GetSmart
07-31-2008, 08:07 PM
OMG they are releasing new pics on Nancy Grace right now & Tony is not a POI