PDA

View Full Version : Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

Pages : 1 [2]

Salem
08-01-2008, 04:18 PM
New here, but I've been reading.

Someone earlier today pointed to Casey's words in her initial call home from jail. She asked Cindy, "You don't know what my involvement is in stuff?"

I think Casey let on with that question that she is involved in Caylee's disappearance, AND that she's not the only person involved. IMO, it also points to the idea that Cindy is not involved.

AND - when Cindy said no - she did not know Casey's involvement - did you hear Casey's voice change just a little? Seemed to me that Casey took this to mean that she (Casey) was fooling everyone and she could keep on doing it. I think this was a defining moment. If Cindy would have been able to say something like - no, but LE thinks they know what your involvement was - letting Casey know someone was on to her, but Mom still believed everything she was saying, Cindy might have gotten some real info. This was before all the phone calls were released, so Casey might have spilled, at least a little bit, because LE was being so "unfair" to her...... arresting her on a "whim."

Opportunities lost,

Salem

swanniee11
08-01-2008, 04:19 PM
I'm going to throw this out there to see what everyone thinks. MAYBE casey told cindy/george/lee to get something from the house that would prove "Zanny" is real, that she may have her fingerprints on it so that is why Cindy and George asked LE to go retreive these items. I'm just trying to come up with something positive but I have not heard this so please don't ask for a link. IMO

What i did hear at the presser was that the Anthonys are the ones who asked LE to retreive those items and that they felt it would help.

gigi2009
08-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Oh for the love of Pete! If that's how you feel than why be here? I haven't come across a single poster here that would want that outcome. However, we are all more than familiar that the more time passes that there is a body. And that body needs to be found and properly mourned. And then justice and responsibility should be meted out swiftly. The thought of that child dumped somewhere has me FURIOUS whether she is alive or not. Her mother I have no sympathy for period. As for what's being said, Casey brought that upon herself, with her own lack of cooperation.

mom_of_five
08-01-2008, 04:20 PM
:laugh:
LOL! Too funny!

What we all need is a housekeeper... I wonder if Zenaida does housework also? haha

Pocono Sleuther
I think that may be what Casey is thinking and hoping for.

I agree Mendara. Casey feels she's going to walk. The simple fact is that cadaver dogs are very accurate. When one dog hits on a scent, it's a definite sign there was a body in that area. In this case, TWO dogs alerted to the trunk and yard. I'm not trying to sound harsh. I just want justice for this child.

imnotheonlyone
LOL! Too funny!

What we all need is a housekeeper... I wonder if Zenaida does housework also? haha

If they'd find that damn Black Jack, maybe we could get her number and find out!!!!!!!!! :smiley4:

Hailiejade77
i'm sorry, i really didn't mean to insult anyone. but i think partying for an entire month while your 2 year old is missing deserves attention - whether offensive or not. i also think what casey anthony is doing to the police, the press, her family, and the taxpayers of florida is offensive.

but i did not mean to offend anyone here, at all. and for that, i apologize.

you didn't offend me,.. ACTUALLY I posted those pics yesterday when I found them on another thread here. :blowkiss:

athy
That is exactly the way it is perceived. They want a dead body so Casey can be prosecuted instead of a baby that is alive, well and whole. I can not believe what I am reading on this board. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

what we WANT is the TRUTH!! if someone took her then tell LE ALL the CORRECT info in order to find her. stop playing her childish, spiteful games and start telling the truth. she has the media, the LE, her family and friends ALL running around in circles while she's in jail sitting back laughing at them.

if there was ANY truth to what she's said chances are the LE would have found the CORRECT nanny by now. the LE has said the one's casey said introduced her to this nanny said they don't KNOW the nanny!! the dogs smelled decomp in the car and backyard. these things do not seem to add up to Caylee being alive which we would ALL LOVE WOULD HAPPEN!! but we don't live in a fantasy world unlike Casey!!

talk about offensive!!! CASEY IS OFFENSIVE!!!!

absolut_alexis
Once there was a girl named Caylee, and now ... there isn't. If they don't find the girl, then there is NO PROOF that she is alive.

You may believe in cadavar dogs but I DO NOT unless a body is found. They find no body then there is NO PROOF there was a body.

Lanie
08-01-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't, I hope they find an alive little girl.

I can not believe so many people want that baby to be dead. Seem to be disappointed there wasn't an announcement that she is deceased. Lord I can't believe this.

Come on home baby Caylee very much alive and well.

My thinking she is dead is not me wanting her to be dead. Are you kidding me?
Lanie

gigi2009
:toastred: Might as well start the party now. :bang:

I just poured one myself. What a day! Whew..

LinetteH
i'm sorry, i really didn't mean to insult anyone. but i think partying for an entire month while your 2 year old is missing deserves attention - whether offensive or not. i also think what casey anthony is doing to the police, the press, her family, and the taxpayers of florida is offensive.

but i did not mean to offend anyone here, at all. and for that, i apologize.

I am not offended by the photos--I do live in Florida though and am now a tax payer here and I am offended by Casey's actions. If she would just TELL the truth about everything instead of claiming she is fearful for her life (and yet still gave up Zenaids's name) this could all be over with and she could either a) be holding her sweet baby in her arms after getting her back from the kidnappers or b) be charged with something in connection to the death of her daughter.

All it takes is for Casey to be honest for once (it is what little Caylee deserves) and her family and friends--and yes even the rest of the nation now--can have closure! A lot of us have invested a lot of time, energy, and emotions into this case. She is not even our blood and we care that she is found. Closure is extremely important in situations like this and so many times we do not get it. She can end all of the pain her brother and parents are suffering by speaking palin outright English rather than "sending messages through codes" etc...

Instead her parents, brother, family and friends are left to suffer through yet another Casey drama. She is selfish. If there really is concern the family could be harmed then put them in protective custody and go get that baby!

This whole case is sickening. That Casey is allowed to continue to pull strings from her jail cell is disturbing. Surely we can use sodium pentothall on her legally somehow?

Sorry for the rant/vent...

awakewriter
Personally, I took that statement to mean that Casey was saying "mom, I can't believe you don't completely believe me." thus the reason I think Cindy went into defense of Casey mode after that.

Hm. I hadn't thought of it that way. I'll have to go back and listen to her tone. Thanks. :)

jazzelwood
No it was rude. It is rude to insinuate that we want Caylee dead. As a grad student in Psych getting my PsyD., I do not need a definition to understand the meaning of the word rude.
It was extremely rude.

:clap:wow:)

Blink34
im sorry! i checked the pictures thread first, it wasnt there. i just got back from taking my second bar exam this week. exhausted and looking forward to catching up....

and i also just read the undeveloped land/bella vida post, or whatever it was - totally creepy.

i am down for a mini-vacay to florida if anyone is interested in an investigation...

I'm in, what post are you referring to?

Elley Mae
08-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Blink I have seen it for 3 days now.

Mendara
08-01-2008, 04:23 PM
man I am still on this conference call and Ihave no idea what they are talking about because I all into talking to you guys!

LinetteH
08-01-2008, 04:23 PM
That is exactly the way it is perceived. They want a dead body so Casey can be prosecuted instead of a baby that is alive, well and whole. I can not believe what I am reading on this board. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

That is so extremley presumptuous! How can you actually beleive people want this? Sick!

FLbeachdawg
08-01-2008, 04:24 PM
should we start a new general thread now that the presser is over?

gigi2009
Have any of the pawnshops been checked for that Blackjack? She could easily pitch the sim card and pawn that thing. Casey was stealing money, she wouldn't just throw one of those away.

Hailiejade77
Rose you had better get used to people finding Casey's actions offensive and sickening. It's HER OWN ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR> we are not faking pictures nor are we the ones who added the captions and titles to them. NO she has not been charged. But TWO cadaver dogs hit on the car. The woman is talking in CIRCLES which are slowly wrapping around her neck and SHE SHOWS ZERO compassion or interest in her missing child during released phone calls. You should find Casey offensive.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

DianeB
08-01-2008, 04:25 PM
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=82e67672-a5c3-4764-be5b-5af09e8be145&CaseID=5960531

There is also a defense witness filing, but not sure what that means-Thanks. Odd no one's picked up on this, if Baez is going to withdraw.

imnotheonlyone
Let's go back to the main discussion thread, guys.... we got lost

Blue_Dolphin308
Please move here for General discussion! This is suppose to be only for the presser

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68339&page=2

Blink34

Yes but I would grab a few posts with you gang, cause we are going to want them on the main discussion for the vets to weigh in I am sure..

gigi2009
08-01-2008, 04:26 PM
quote=Pocono Sleuther;2442939]Rose you had better get used to people finding Casey's actions offensive and sickening. It's HER OWN ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR> we are not faking pictures nor are we the ones who added the captions and titles to them. NO she has not been charged. But TWO cadaver dogs hit on the car. The woman is talking in CIRCLES which are slowly wrapping around her neck and SHE SHOWS ZERO compassion or interest in her missing child during released phone calls.

You should find Casey offensive.
I find that link OFFENSIVE just as offensive as the other one, Thank you. I don't give a crap about the cadavar dogs as they are sometimes WRONG, DOGS DO LIE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furi ous::furious:[[/QUOTE]

How do dogs lie? What's their motive? Okay--this is getting ridiculous. I'm just done responding. :boohoo:

Beagle1
08-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks. Odd no one's picked up on this, if Baez is going to withdraw.

I can't get this page to display. What does it say, please?

Hailiejade77
08-01-2008, 04:27 PM
I think you are wrong for "Perceiving" that, you are very morbid.

All they are looking for is closure to this nightmare, we want her found and if she is found dead we want justice. No one wants her dead and your "perception" is very very wrong.

I couldn't have said it better myself! :blowkiss::clap:

RoseRed
Wow! I don't think I have EVER heard anyone say that they hope they find this girl dead. I will leave my opinions to myself on this one. :mad:

.Those are my opinions and I stand by them. All you have to do is read this thread and it is very obvious

Blink34
quote=Pocono Sleuther;2442939]Rose you had better get used to people finding Casey's actions offensive and sickening. It's HER OWN ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR> we are not faking pictures nor are we the ones who added the captions and titles to them. NO she has not been charged. But TWO cadaver dogs hit on the car. The woman is talking in CIRCLES which are slowly wrapping around her neck and SHE SHOWS ZERO compassion or interest in her missing child during released phone calls.

You should find Casey offensive.
I find that link OFFENSIVE just as offensive as the other one, Thank you. I don't give a crap about the cadavar dogs as they are sometimes WRONG, DOGS DO LIE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furi ous::furious:[[/quote]

Rosered- you are familiar with your own siggie, right? Maybe you might consider something more in tune with your um, outlook..

imnotheonlyone
08-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks. Odd no one's picked up on this, if Baez is going to withdraw.

What is the PD ??

MOTION TO WITHDRAW FILED PD

Salem
08-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Maybe it was for Casey's benefit. She has probably been gaining a lot of confidence thinking her mom is believing her lies, going on national tv making a fool of herself by backing this insane statements. NOW, Casey has Lee getting repeatedly disconnected from her, and the police just announced the parents are very cooperative.

That must make Casey very much isolated. To me, this announcement was saying - the Anthony Family is on our side, Casey.

Nice insight absolut_alexis. I think you may be on to something here. Time is running out for Caylee (if it hasn't already) and it is time to try some new tactics to get through to Casey.

Salem

LI_Mom
08-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Exactly. she chose to put them there knowing full well that they could end up anywhere....and she has made the bed she is lying in.

Yep.

Sad for her family but THAT'S the least of their worries now.

Blue_Dolphin308
GUYS lets move back to the GENERAL Discussion thread please to talk about the general areas. Please don't turn this into a general discussion thread. This was suppose to be for the presser only! Please move here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68339&page=2

TIA

It makes it very difficult to locate information if we can't stay on topic. Please refer to this post (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2440860&postcount=26), as to why we have a forum!

bluedevil21

i, for one, have never wanted, or preferred for that matter, a dead body over a missing, but alive, little girl. and i think just that accusation is insulting in and of itself.

caylee has been missing for over 6 weeks now - 4 of which her mother spent partying and drinking her face off. and to top it off, she was dumb enough to get photographed all over orlando doing so. i can't apologize for that. maybe i am being skeptical; however, at the same time, there comes a time when reality is something that cannot be ignored.

LE has refocused their investigation on homicide and finding a body (which is why they dug up dirt today from the anthonys' backyard). if casey is innocent in all of this, then why isn't she doing everything in her power to help find her little girl? and a more substantial question (that has been bothering me all day), why did her attorneys ask for immunity? legally, you only ask for the shield of immunity if you have something self-incriminating to add into the public record (thus, warranting protection in exchange for information). yet the casey anthony is requesting it?

i'm sorry for anything offensive - but that reads guilty to me. however, this of course, is only my opinion. but i normally base my opinions on the research and evidence that is out there currently.

i appreciate everyone's comments (you all = the best)

Lanie
08-01-2008, 04:31 PM

Well, 'they' must have been posting in the threads I skipped over because I got so far behind. I myself have not perceived a single poster wanting that baby dead, and I myself would celebrate if she were found alive, even though I sincerely doubt that is going to happen.
Lanie

absolut_alexis
08-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Thank you!

I also wonder if they were going to say something else, but then the family asked them not to or if the attorney is withdrawing ... the police might have had a change of agenda. That could explain the delay.

Nice insight absolut_alexis. I think you may be on to something here. Time is running out for Caylee (if it hasn't already) and it is time to try some new tactics to get through to Casey.

Salem

Amster
08-01-2008, 04:32 PM
"HORSEFACE" LMAO :clap:

Ashamed to admit....I LMAO over the captions.....because Casey absolutely! sickens me.

InsomniacWoman
08-01-2008, 04:34 PM
i did not mean to offend anyone here, at all. and for that, i apologize.

Blue, you did not offend me.
Maybe I'm hardened from all the years I've spent growing up in an LE family, formerly married into an LE family, formerly working in the Trauma Unit of an Emergency Room, listening to the stories my Marine Corps Veteran son told me when he worked as a prison guard in Okinawa, and yes, losing some family members and friends in the very distant past to murder.
But no, you didn't offend me. :blowkiss:

RoseRed
08-01-2008, 04:35 PM
That might be the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard on this forum. You seriously mean to make an accusation that there are those on here that would prefer to find baby Caylee dead rather than alive?
I hope to see an apology forthcoming, that is beyond offensive..

Come to think of it, there are several posts on here today that remind me of some I have seen before the trash was taken out- anybody else noticing that??

No apology from me mam, that is the way I perceive some of these posts. My protected opinion. :mad:

Amster
08-01-2008, 04:36 PM
This presser was a wet kiss to George and Cindy. Now, they can attend the Hooters event tonight and prance and preen.

absolut_alexis
08-01-2008, 04:37 PM
I like your phrasing -- we should not apologize for being skeptical.

We should not apologize for assuming the worst. We should not apologize for looking and evidence and drawing conclusions. Of course everyone wants her alive. Everyone was thrilled when Elizabeth Smart was found alive.

i, for one, have never wanted, or preferred for that matter, a dead body over a missing, but alive, little girl. and i think just that accusation is insulting in and of itself.

caylee has been missing for over 6 weeks now - 4 of which her mother spent partying and drinking her face off. and to top it off, she was dumb enough to get photographed all over orlando doing so. i can't apologize for that. maybe i am being skeptical; however, at the same time, there comes a time when reality is something that cannot be ignored.

LE has refocused their investigation on homicide and finding a body (which is why they dug up dirt today from the anthonys' backyard). if casey is innocent in all of this, then why isn't she doing everything in her power to help find her little girl? and a more substantial question (that has been bothering me all day), why did her attorneys ask for immunity? legally, you only ask for the shield of immunity if you have something self-incriminating to add into the public record (thus, warranting protection in exchange for information). yet the casey anthony is requesting it?

i'm sorry for anything offensive - but that reads guilty to me. however, this of course, is only my opinion. but i normally base my opinions on the research and evidence that is out there currently.

i appreciate everyone's comments (you all = the best)

MagicRose99
08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
That might be the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard on this forum. You seriously mean to make an accusation that there are those on here that would prefer to find baby Caylee dead rather than alive?
I hope to see an apology forthcoming, that is beyond offensive..

Come to think of it, there are several posts on here today that remind me of some I have seen before the trash was taken out- anybody else noticing that??

Yes Blink... I'm noticing that too... please report the person(s) instead of arguing, so you don't get in trouble yourself! You're too valuable to lose in any way, shape or form!

LI_Mom
08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
.Those are my opinions and I stand by them. All you have to do is read this thread and it is very obvious

This whole argument is totally illogical.

People care about the VICTIM. They want the BEST possible outcome for any victim.

RoseRed, are you the same poster who was at the CourtTv boards & claiming people "wanted" Patsy Ramsey to be guilty or how else could they even discuss that she might be guilty?

People have NO STAKE in who is ever found guilty of ANY crime unless it happens to be a relative or friend of theirs.... otherwise there's no reason to "want" or NOT "want" a stranger to be found guilty. And people always want the RIGHT person to be held accountable.

Blue_Dolphin308
08-01-2008, 04:39 PM
RoseRed I think you need to view the TOS here!

Blue_Dolphin308
08-01-2008, 04:39 PM
GUYS lets move back to the GENERAL Discussion thread please to talk about the general areas. Please don't turn this into a general discussion thread. This was suppose to be for the presser only! Please move here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=68339&page=2 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68339&page=2)

TIA

It makes it very difficult to locate information if we can't stay on topic. Please refer to this post (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2440860&postcount=26), as to why we have a forum!

Elley Mae
08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes Blink... I'm noticing that too... please report the person(s) instead of arguing, so you don't get in trouble yourself! You're too valuable to lose in any way, shape or form!

I've seem something now for three days.

christine2448
08-01-2008, 04:41 PM

I did...when I started this one ;)

Check out the forum and you will see it ..#38..I think it's 13 pages long already, LOL!

absolut_alexis
08-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Yes, but they can also talk to investigators without feeling like they are backed in a corner. They don't have to choose between their daughter and police anymore, they police have given them a road back in. It's a good step, the police need the grandparents, it is a compassionate move. Now the Cindy can back down and it won't hurt her pride as much. She has had all her family's dirty laundry on the news.

This presser was a wet kiss to George and Cindy. Now, they can attend the Hooters event tonight and prance and preen.

Pocono Sleuther
08-01-2008, 04:42 PM
quote]
I find that link OFFENSIVE just as offensive as the other one, Thank you. I don't give a crap about the cadavar dogs as they are sometimes WRONG, DOGS DO LIE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furi ous::furious:[[/quote]

Actually you are incorrect. A dog does not have the mental capacity to effectively lie. If you are referring to false alerts then that is another thing. But you can not honestly believe that two extremely well trained dogs falsely alerted then you are beyond naive. As for your being furious, chill out. We are furious with Casey and her actions. I feel you are transferring your anger with this case and Casey onto other posters.

wallflower67
08-01-2008, 04:43 PM
I don't, I hope they find an alive little girl.

I can not believe so many people want that baby to be dead. Seem to be disappointed there wasn't an announcement that she is deceased. Lord I can't believe this.

Come on home baby Caylee very much alive and well.

I don't think people are disappointed to hear that she isn't deceased. We'd all like a happy ending. But let's face it. She's probably no longer living. I'd like to know now, rather than later. Find her and give her a dignified burial. And fry the mother, because she likely killed her.

Pocono Sleuther
08-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Yes, but they can also talk to investigators without feeling like they are backed in a corner. They don't have to choose between their daughter and police anymore, they police have given them a road back in. It's a good step, the police need the grandparents, it is a compassionate move. Now the Cindy can back down and it won't hurt her pride as much. She has had all her family's dirty laundry on the news.

ITA, I don't care if the presser was all about the Anthony's cooperation. If it leads to Casey opening up and finding Caylee then I think it's wonderful.

Pocono Sleuther
08-01-2008, 04:46 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:blowkiss:

bluedevil21
08-01-2008, 04:47 PM
quote]
I find that link OFFENSIVE just as offensive as the other one, Thank you. I don't give a crap about the cadavar dogs as they are sometimes WRONG, DOGS DO LIE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furi ous::furious:[

Actually you are incorrect. A dog does not have the mental capacity to effectively lie. If you are referring to false alerts then that is another thing. But you can not honestly believe that two extremely well trained dogs falsely alerted then you are beyond naive. As for your being furious, chill out. We are furious with Casey and her actions. I feel you are transferring your anger with this case and Casey onto other posters.[/QUOTE]

i wanted to say this, but bit my tongue - so thank you.

(and i am totally still smirking at DOGS DO LIE. i mean, my dog has always been open and honest with me. so maybe you guys should talk it out or something...)

Pocono Sleuther
08-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Actually you are incorrect. A dog does not have the mental capacity to effectively lie. If you are referring to false alerts then that is another thing. But you can not honestly believe that two extremely well trained dogs falsely alerted then you are beyond naive. As for your being furious, chill out. We are furious with Casey and her actions. I feel you are transferring your anger with this case and Casey onto other posters.

i wanted to say this, but bit my tongue - so thank you.

(and i am totally still smirking at DOGS DO LIE. i mean, my dog has always been open and honest with me. so maybe you guys should talk it out or something...)[/quote]

I have a real problem with biting my tongue. LOL :) Hope you did great on your exam!!! I enjoy your posts. I'm coming at it from a psych end (getting my PsyD) and know some about the law, but your posts are very informative. :)

RoseRed
08-01-2008, 04:51 PM
This whole argument is totally illogical.

People care about the VICTIM. They want the BEST possible outcome for any victim.

RoseRed, are you the same poster who was at the CourtTv boards & claiming people "wanted" Patsy Ramsey to be guilty or how else could they even discuss that she might be guilty?

People have NO STAKE in who is ever found guilty of ANY crime unless it happens to be a relative or friend of theirs.... otherwise there's no reason to "want" or NOT "want" a stranger to be found guilty. And people always want the RIGHT person to be held accountable.

I have never posted on the Ramsey forums at CourtTv did not even know about forums at that time. I am not anyone you know and before you accuse me of being Casey or her family Iam NOT.

Any intelligent person can read both threads from today starting with the CSI at the Anthony home and all the people saying they found a body or forensics were back identifying Caylee. Then the disappointment that they were wrong. Seems to me they want a death PROVEN because they don't like Cindy and Casey. They are so disappointed with the conference.

I was very happy that no proof of death has been found because my only concern is to find a very much alive and Happy Caylee.

LI_Mom
08-01-2008, 04:52 PM

No, I truly believe this was arranged WITH the prior knowledge of the Anthony family.... the 2 meetings before the presser... the surprise visit by CSI..... Casey has to be wondering WHAT they're up to.

I think everyone has agreed that pleading with Casey to reveal any truth is NOT going to get them any closer to finding Caylee.

They MUST start to distance themselves from Casey & let her know that they don't believe she will ever give them any helpful info.

They took the ball out of Casey's court.

Then will see how Casey reacts to losing her eager audience. (It can't be any worse than the lack of interest she has shown the past 2 weeks, can it?)

LI_Mom
08-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Any intelligent person can read both threads from today starting with the CSI at the Anthony home and all the people saying they found a body or forensics were back identifying Caylee. Then the disappointment that they were wrong. Seems to me they want a death PROVEN because they don't like Cindy and Casey. They are so disappointed with the conference.

Come up with some specific quotes to back up the claims OR stop putting your own spin on what you think other people seem to mean.

People were disappointed in the press conference because there was NOT ONE LITTLE BIT OF NEWS!!!

TGIRecovered
08-01-2008, 05:05 PM
originally he was waiting for someone and trying to get someone on a cell phone...had that person showed up would it be a different press conference?

Ok, I'm way behind, but I agree. I think they were going to talk about something but plans changed after the presser was announced, hence the delay and subsequent snoozer PC. Something is up, and they decided not to release it just yet. JMO

Susan

TGIRecovered
08-01-2008, 05:10 PM
I wonder where Casey was during the time between the evidence collection at the house and the presser. Could they have announced the presser so she would see it on the news and assume something big was found this morning? Maybe they had her in for questioning and hoped she'd spill the beans if she thought they were about to announce they'd solved the crime.???????????

SailorMoon
08-01-2008, 05:30 PM
so what was said at the presser? At work and not much time...thanx

LinasK
08-01-2008, 06:11 PM
You may believe in cadavar dogs but I DO NOT unless a body is found. They find no body then there is NO PROOF there was a body.

YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!!! In Laci Peterson's Case, the cadaver dogs hit on her scent, and they were right, her body washed up. In Nina Reiser's case, her husband was convicted without the body, then he produced her body!:furious::furious::furious:

Love_Mama
08-01-2008, 06:11 PM
LOL. I really AM home sick; effects from my chemo the other day. Shepard Smith just said top of the hour for the presser. Hope I can stay awake that long.

warrkat, I don't know you but I'm on my second chemo now. I have lung cancer but it's shrinking! I'm going to prevail. I'll keep YOU in my prayers!
Come on over to the Prayer Thread in the Jury room if you need us.. Nice group.

xxxxxxxoooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

BeavisMom62
08-01-2008, 06:30 PM
glad to hear i'm not the only one who is living in a mess, poor kids are mad at me too. I run around for an hour before hubby gets home to make it look like i've done a whole days worth of stuff, meanwhile, my butt is stuck to this chair.
OMG, you sound like ME!!! But I only run around for a half an hour!

my2cents
08-01-2008, 06:40 PM
glad to hear i'm not the only one who is living in a mess, poor kids are mad at me too. I run around for an hour before hubby gets home to make it look like i've done a whole days worth of stuff, meanwhile, my butt is stuck to this chair.

lol. Glad to know I am not the only one in the same situation.

LI_Mom
08-01-2008, 06:54 PM
warrkat, I don't know you but I'm on my second chemo now. I have lung cancer but it's shrinking! I'm going to prevail. I'll keep YOU in my prayers!
Come on over to the Prayer Thread in the Jury room if you need us.. Nice group.

xxxxxxxoooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Prayers to Love_Mama & warrkat.

Tricia
08-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Kids,
Mom here. I am closing this thread so you will move it to the General Discussion.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=68339&page=2

As this case gets more and more intense tempers can flair. Please, be nice to each other. No need to get angry at a poster. The poster didn't take Caylee.

Remember attack the post but not the poster.

If you don't play nice I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND AND WE WILL GO STRAIGHT HOME."
Sorry, just slipped back into my childhood for a moment.