PDA

View Full Version : Questions for fellow websleuthers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Liz
08-01-2008, 09:30 PM
I would imagine many of you have questions that our fellow websleuthers might have the answers to. I know some of you ask questions on the threads and I'm usually behind, and don't answer because I figure someone has already beat me to it.

So, if you have any questions about this case that you need an answer to, pose it right here and hopefully, someone will answer!

I'll start with one of mine:

Can anyone recall (providing a link would be even better, but recalling is a start) IF Casey has ever even uttered her daughter's name even once since this case broke open? I mean "Caylee" .... ???

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question. ;)

ShinaLite
08-01-2008, 09:41 PM
I do believe she says it in her first phone call to the house..
But it's not in the way of asking/inquiring/missing about her...it's her defending she didnt do anything to "Caylee"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,2783986.mp3file

housemouse
08-01-2008, 09:44 PM
I would imagine many of you have questions that our fellow websleuthers might have the answers to. I know some of you ask questions on the threads and I'm usually behind, and don't answer because I figure someone has already beat me to it.

So, if you have any questions about this case that you need an answer to, pose it right here and hopefully, someone will answer!

Can anyone recall (providing a link would be even better, but recalling is a start) IF Casey has ever even uttered her daughter's name even once since this case broke open? I mean "Caylee" .... ???

I really want to know what Casey was doing, and who could verify this very late in the evening of June 17th, and then on June 18th.

I also want to know the date she borrowed the shovel.

christine2448
08-01-2008, 09:46 PM
:confused:

Great question, IMO, in the midst of all of this. Dang, makes ya think. Yes? :confused:

housemouse
08-01-2008, 09:47 PM

I really want to know what Casey was doing, and who could verify this very late in the evening of June 17th, and then on June 18th.

Another question I would like to see explored. Exactly how certain is the ex-BF that he heard Caylee's voice in the background on the phone? What exactly was she saying? Could it have been a tape or an MP3 of Caylee's voice?

KaylynnCouture
08-01-2008, 09:48 PM

The only thing I can think of is the 911 calls where she mentioned her daughters name. That's it.
Great question, by the way.

Liz
08-01-2008, 09:51 PM
I do believe she says it in her first phone call to the house..
But it's not in the way of asking/inquiring/missing about her...it's her defending she didnt do anything to "Caylee"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,2783986.mp3file

Thanks for your reply, Shina! For whatever reason, I can't play that phone call (I get a little red 'x'), but I will take your word that she does at least utter Caylee's name on the 16th (I checked and it is the 16th).

I'd like to know IF she says "Caylee's" name, at any later date(s), if anyone knows.

I'm trying to figure out the mind of Casey, and as most of us have found, you'd probably have to be :crazy: to be able to do that. ;)

passin_through
08-01-2008, 09:55 PM
http://www.wftv.com/video/16991942/index.html 4:18 into the n12:28 1st jail call she starts to mention Caylee's name.

BCMom
08-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Casey Anthony: "There is nothing to find out. There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives. I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think that any of this would be happening? No."

BCMom
08-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Casey Anthony: "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee.

Casey Anthony: "Because nobody is (expletive) listening to anything that I'm saying. The media misconstrued everything that I said. The (expletive) detectives pulled (expletive) (expletive). They got all of their information from me but at the same time they are twisting stuff. They already said they are going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that. They arrested me because they said."

Casey Anthony: "I know, nobody is going to get away with it but at the same time, the only way they are going to find Caylee is if they actually listen to what I'm saying and I'm trying to help them and they are not letting me help them."

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back. And you know what, that is all I care about right now."

Casey Anthony: "She was the last person to have her. That was the last time I saw Caylee."

Casey Anthony: "Tony has not seen Caylee since the beginning of June. What's Tony's number again?"

Liz
08-01-2008, 09:58 PM

Good luck with those questions, housemouse. I think everyone has been asking about the date that shovel was borrowed, to no avail.

Maybe LE has the answer to where Casey was on those two days, but I am inclined to bet that they would love to know the answer to that, too!

absolut_alexis
08-01-2008, 09:58 PM
On Jul7 31, Baez filed a motion to withdraw. Is he leaving the case?

Did someone post somewhere that police want to talk to someone named angel, but that it wasn't necessary? Because that is Baez's middle name.

Great idea for a forum topic, Liz!!!

txsvicki
08-01-2008, 10:00 PM
I don't think any poster's can answer my question yet, but I'd like to know if the stealing of large amounts of money from the parents began the couple of weeks right before Caylee's disappearance and exactly where that car was the ten days or so after the 16th and if Casey had it parked or ever drove it except to go "jogging" the day she ditched it.

passin_through
08-01-2008, 10:04 PM
On the shovel my best deduction is the shovel was borrowed sometime between--
On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his
shed.
http://ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f07.28.08_burg lary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

That would appear to be when Cindy and George were out of town and a time Casey would have needed to borrow a shovel instead of ask for the key from her family. Just a guess though.

Marina2
08-01-2008, 10:05 PM
I read/heard somewhere today about a "scent detecting" machine being brought in or requested. Does anyone have reference to this. I can't remember where I heard about it...TV...forums or what.

Liz
08-01-2008, 10:05 PM

Great question, IMO, in the midst of all of this. Dang, makes ya think. Yes? :confused:

The only thing I can think of is the 911 calls where she mentioned her daughters name. That's it.
Great question, by the way.

Thanks Christine and Kaylynn!

http://www.wftv.com/video/16991942/index.html 4:18 into the n12:28 1st jail call she starts to mention Caylee's name.

Thanks passin .... is that the first phone call from the 16th of July?

Casey Anthony: "There is nothing to find out. There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives. I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think that any of this would be happening? No."

Thank you! Do you know what date this was, BCMom?

Casey Anthony: "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee."

Thanks! Do you happen to know the dates by any chance? (I hope I'm not pushing my luck!)

Man, you guys are all just AWESOME!!

ETA Thanks to you too, Alexis! :)

BCMom
08-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Hi Liz,
My quotes are from the first phone call that was released, the one where she talked to her mom, brother, and friend. It was the one that was laced with the f-word. I tried to post the link and it was too long....

Vegas Bride
08-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks for your reply, Shina! For whatever reason, I can't play that phone call (I get a little red 'x'), but I will take your word that she does at least utter Caylee's name on the 16th (I checked and it is the 16th).

I'd like to know IF she says "Caylee's" name, at any later date(s), if anyone knows.

I'm trying to figure out the mind of Casey, and as most of us have found, you'd probably have to be :crazy: to be able to do that. ;)

In 1 of the jail phonecalls she does say Caylee, when she was saying her family was not supporting her, they just wanted Caylee back.

VB

Aleve N Fla
08-01-2008, 10:25 PM
This is a great thread and thanks for starting it! Some of these questions are really thought provoking..

My question is for the Ex Fiance who spoke to Casey on the 24th. And then on the 25th. I am sure LE checked to see that he spoke to her, but how certain was he that he heard Caylees voice? The timeline to this case is crucial to what he says. That was the day that he either quit, or was fired from LE here in Orlando - wouldnt he have been upset that day, whether he quit or was fired. That day would be an upsetting one to me. Now weeks later he reported that to LE, why did he contact the media? Was he afraid LE didnt think he was telling the truth? Could it be he was fired for some unknown reason - or if he quit why was that? Since he became involved by stating that - there are some questions that havent been answered by him either.

Liz
08-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks again, BCMom and also to Vegas Bride.

I have another question if I can remember it. :crazy: Right now, I cannot.

red alert
08-01-2008, 10:40 PM
On Thursday 7/24 Orlando paper had a video of a visitor to Casey and he had to jog her memory by saying from middle school, high school. She was short with him and it seemed really did not recall who he was. My thought was it was his 5min of fame bit and a waste of time but wondered if the wannabe used up some of her allowed visiting time. I have seen posts here on thread 35 I think about 3 visits allowed "per week"-is that accurate and is it in total or per person (can Cindy visit 3x then Dad 3x etc or 3 total per week only ). If this person used up one of her visits I can see why she went to a "family only" mode.

housemouse
08-01-2008, 10:43 PM
This is a great thread and thanks for starting it! Some of these questions are really thought provoking..

My question is for the Ex Fiance who spoke to Casey on the 24th. And then on the 25th. I am sure LE checked to see that he spoke to her, but how certain was he that he heard Caylees voice? The timeline to this case is crucial to what he says. That was the day that he either quit, or was fired from LE here in Orlando - wouldnt he have been upset that day, whether he quit or was fired. That day would be an upsetting one to me. Now weeks later he reported that to LE, why did he contact the media? Was he afraid LE didnt think he was telling the truth? Could it be he was fired for some unknown reason - or if he quit why was that? Since he became involved by stating that - there are some questions that havent been answered by him either.

This is very interesting, Aleve. The 24th/25th are critical days, for obvious reasons. I didn't know that he had either quit or been fired then.

Anyone know his name?

Liz
08-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I remembered it. This question has been bugging me for a while now!

In the first video that I was able to see of Cindy (took forever to load with my dial-up, had her sitting on floor beside Caylee's bed w/ dog jumping up a couple times on bed) she was ADAMENT that the last date she had seen Caylee was June 8th!

So, are we even sure that Caylee hasn't been missing since June 9th?

I mean, wouldn't Cindy have remembered from the get-go that the video of Caylee was taken on Father's Day? C'mon, she would surely remember IF she'd visited her dad on that day, or due to planning to leave on vacay made the 'Father's Day' visit, a week early?

Liz
08-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Anyone know his name?

Jesse Grund

passin_through
08-01-2008, 10:56 PM
I have a question, questions? At any rate something I can't get clear for myself.

1)The last date Tony saw Caylee was June 2nd when they went swimming, and apt folk recall seeing them at the pool too, correct?

2) The recent interview with Tony's roommate didn't he say Casey and Caylee had stayed with them until the 13th of June?

3) Wasn't Tony on vacation back home in NY July 2nd and arrived home July 5th, according to my space posts to Tony's sister?

4) Didn't Casey BBQ for Tony and Tony's roomate on July 4th?

What parts do I have wrong because obviously it doesn't all add up. If somebody could set me straight I would much appreciate it. TIA!

housemouse
08-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Jesse Grund

Thanks.. I should have figured that out, but it is getting late, and I have a date with my pillow. Husband needs a bright-eyed and cheerful care-taker in the morning!

The are so many ex-BFs, I do get confused!

RR0004
08-01-2008, 11:16 PM
I have a question, questions? At any rate something I can't get clear for myself.

1)The last date Tony saw Caylee was June 2nd when they went swimming, and apt folk recall seeing them at the pool too, correct?

2) The recent interview with Tony's roommate didn't he say Casey and Caylee had stayed with them until the 13th of June?

3) Wasn't Tony on vacation back home in NY July 2nd and arrived home July 5th, according to my space posts to Tony's sister?

4) Didn't Casey BBQ for Tony and Tony's roomate on July 4th?

What parts do I have wrong because obviously it doesn't all add up. If somebody could set me straight I would much appreciate it. TIA!
1,2,3 to the best of my knowledge are correct..#4 has been discussed and it was determined that it was "4th of July weekend" and that she couldn't wait to cook dinner for him when he returned which I assume happened July 5th (per MySpace comment to his sister).
BTW...it confused me as well to the discrepencies as far as who saw Caylee when (#1 and 2)

passin_through
08-01-2008, 11:19 PM
*grumble* why can't the news folk get those question posed when they have the interview? Thank you, RR

RR0004
08-01-2008, 11:28 PM

As mentioned on tv tonight ( believe it was NG) and discussed here...the professionals say it's a method or way of her distancing herself...or disassociating herself from her child. The person they had on I believed mentioned "dissociative disorder"...but that can take so many forms so I can't say exactly what this "Dr." was referring to.

BCMom
08-02-2008, 07:02 AM
I have a suggestion for this particular thread.... Since this thread is specifically for questions that people want answered in a quick and simple manner, people really need to read what has already been said and if the question has been answered, leave it alone, don't type anything. There's no need to say, good question or I wondered the same thing, etc. Also, perhaps, the mods could delete all but the best, most efficient answer. I guess I see this thread as a great resource for information, but it's beginning to become a longish discussion thread.

headndownstream
08-02-2008, 08:00 AM
Have any of Casey's friends declared themselves on WS? Is something like that ok or against the rules?

Knoxx
08-02-2008, 08:13 AM
We have heard about Casey's friends....I have not heard anything about Casey's mom and dad's friends, brothers, sisters, neighbors etc....unless I missed it...

absolut_alexis
08-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Well, I think it would be okay to say the nature of the connection (like we were friends in high school). Don't reveal your name or your address or anything like that. That is what is advised in the etiquette section, in the the rules forum.
Have any of Casey's friends declared themselves on WS? Is something like that ok or against the rules?

Patty G
08-02-2008, 09:29 AM
We have heard about Casey's friends....I have not heard anything about Casey's mom and dad's friends, brothers, sisters, neighbors etc....unless I missed it...

There was "one" neighbor/friend of Casey's parents that has been on TV and I think it was on Nancy Grace, but it could have been OTR and others as well.

Patty G
08-02-2008, 09:32 AM
In 1 of the jail phonecalls she does say Caylee, when she was saying her family was not supporting her, they just wanted Caylee back.

VB

And I think that was the last time Casey ever said Caylee's name again. Casey has been referencing Caylee as "she"! :(

SusieClue
08-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Any more theories on the Bella Vida tattoo that Casey recently got? It seems a rather ominous thing to me.

BeavisMom62
08-02-2008, 01:10 PM
I read/heard somewhere today about a "scent detecting" machine being brought in or requested. Does anyone have reference to this. I can't remember where I heard about it...TV...forums or what.
I never heard of that? What is a scent detecting machine? I mean, by the name its obvious, duh, but I have never heard of one before. Has anyone else? I would imagine this would do the same job as scent detecting dogs? I wonder how it works? Im intrigued.

BeavisMom62
08-02-2008, 01:12 PM
On Thursday 7/24 Orlando paper had a video of a visitor to Casey and he had to jog her memory by saying from middle school, high school. She was short with him and it seemed really did not recall who he was. My thought was it was his 5min of fame bit and a waste of time but wondered if the wannabe used up some of her allowed visiting time. I have seen posts here on thread 35 I think about 3 visits allowed "per week"-is that accurate and is it in total or per person (can Cindy visit 3x then Dad 3x etc or 3 total per week only ). If this person used up one of her visits I can see why she went to a "family only" mode.
I saw that on the news. I wonder who that guy was and why he was there? Other than, as you said, his 5 mins of fame.

Nickelfoo
08-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Okay I know this has been answered but since this is a wonderful quick answer thread I am wondering:

After the visit on the 15th to see the great-grandfather, what happened once Cindy and Caylee left the care center. What time did they leave, where did they go? Where was Casey? When did the argument occur? I cant seem to understand the order of when Casey got Caylee back from grandma.

Thanx!

Marina2
08-02-2008, 02:53 PM
I never heard of that? What is a scent detecting machine? I mean, by the name its obvious, duh, but I have never heard of one before. Has anyone else? I would imagine this would do the same job as scent detecting dogs? I wonder how it works? Im intrigued.

This is a machine that is used to detect scents that a human nose can't. It can tell the chemical composition of material that it detects as well. Used in many fields. One such machine is the Cyranose 320. Google for more information. I was speculating that it may have been used to test the composition of the gas in the gas cans and the gas in the vehicle Casey used.
These machines are very precise. If a difference is noted in the gas in the cans and the gas in the car it could be said that the gas from the cans were never used to fuel the car but used for some other purpose. If you remember the EDTA (a preservative used in lab samples) was found to be in the socks O.J. Simpson was wearing. The defense was able to say that the blood must have been planted on the socks to have contained this preservative since we don't have EDTA in our blood naturally. Anyway, I thought they may be trying to get evidence that the gas was not used to fuel the car.

Liz
08-04-2008, 03:02 AM

To my knowledge, no one posting here has declared to be a friend of Casey's or her family.

If someone else knows differently, please post!

ShinaLite
08-04-2008, 03:19 AM
Okay
After the visit on the 15th to see the great-grandfather, what happened once Cindy and Caylee left the care center. What time did they leave, where did they go? Where was Casey? When did the argument occur? I cant seem to understand the order of when Casey got Caylee back from grandma.

Thanx!

I don't think any infomation on that day/night has been released..The only thing I have heard is GM saying she tucked Caylee into bed that night with Casey...and the door was closed...(per the bond hearing)
Doesn't mean there was not anything else that went on that day/night...but I don't think anything else has been said or reported about June 15th.

awakewriter
08-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Does anyone know if the video conferences from the jail will be released?

belleyes
08-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Anyone know what the custody arrangements might be "IF" Caylee is returned? IMO their has been a lot of neglect as per the safety of this child. I am not familiar with Floridas regs for CPS but I know that burden of proof is far less for family court than criminal court. I assume CPS is involved since "mom" does have neglect charges? Anyone have any wisdom?

Sorry forgot to add that IMO the GM and GP have not proven to be anymore responsible than Mom.

websurfer
08-04-2008, 04:27 PM
I don't think any infomation on that day/night has been released..The only thing I have heard is GM saying she tucked Caylee into bed that night with Casey...and the door was closed...(per the bond hearing)
Doesn't mean there was not anything else that went on that day/night...but I don't think anything else has been said or reported about June 15th.

Cindy says Casey left to bond with caylee after they had an argument about doing that.
So Casey then takes Caylee to?
With?
She did not move in with Tony till ?
I have not Googled Tony's apartment area has anyone?

Feistyoldbroad
08-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not John Walsh has commented on this case? I would be curious to hear what he has to say!

Hisimage
08-05-2008, 04:59 PM
I have a question, I apologize if it has already been asked.

Where were grandparents when the shed was broken in to? Were they really on vacation or out for the day? What if they actually took Caylee somewhere and then came back and pretended that there was gas or something stolen.

Hisimage
08-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Also, what about the cement? Somewhere I heard they resurfaced the patio. What if they purchased more cement materials then what was needed for the patio and used the patio for....

JBean
08-05-2008, 11:13 PM
bumping for Q&A

Melly53
08-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Also, what about the cement? Somewhere I heard they resurfaced the patio. What if they purchased more cement materials then what was needed for the patio and used the patio for....

The report on the cement has been reported as being incorrect per LE news conference. They had some pavers in the back but LE took those up during the search.

Kuskokwim
08-06-2008, 04:12 AM
I have a question, I apologize if it has already been asked.

Where were grandparents when the shed was broken in to? Were they really on vacation or out for the day? What if they actually took Caylee somewhere and then came back and pretended that there was gas or something stolen.

This is similar to my question - I distinctly remember reading/hearing the grandparents were out of town for a couple days on the
2oth or 22nd of June. Could you please let me know where I can confirm this? Thanks, This is a great idea for a thread.

poco
08-06-2008, 04:23 AM
I saw that on the news. I wonder who that guy was and why he was there? Other than, as you said, his 5 mins of fame.

From what I understand about visiting prisoners in jail, you have to be on a so-called "guest list" to get in to see a prisoner. I didn't think just anyone could walk in and visit someone....

JBean
08-06-2008, 12:00 PM
From what I understand about visiting prisoners in jail, you have to be on a so-called "guest list" to get in to see a prisoner. I didn't think just anyone could walk in and visit someone....
Hi Poco. Jail is much different than prison in terms of visiting. At least they are very differnt here in Cali. Anyone can go to a jail and visit as long as they meet certain visitor criteria like not being on probation and things like that.
Prison is much tougher and I believe you need to be *preapproved*

teacherbonnie
08-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Have any of Casey's friends ever said, "Yes, Casey and Caylee slept at MY home/apt. on such-and-such a date"?

bulletgirl2002
08-06-2008, 06:45 PM
I don't understand why the family can't come up with the $50,000 bond money. The mother is an RN and they make great money - does the dad work? Also doesn't Florida let people put their houses up as a bond? Maybe they don't have that much equity in it? It just doesn't make sense that a family can't pull together that amount of money?

railbird
08-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Casey Anthony: "Tony has not seen Caylee since the beginning of June. What's Tony's number again?"

If Tony is her boyfriend why wouldn't Casey have his phone number?

Has Tony made any public statements? Anyone know how long they have been "dating"?

Maybe the relationship is more a figment of her imagination and maybe like the guy Susan Smith was interested in, this Tony isn't into a ready made family.

lovesbooks
08-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Amy told GM where to find Casey. Do we know where that was? I assume it wsn't with Amy because of the theft.

QuickAttack
08-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Hi Poco. Jail is much different than prison in terms of visiting. At least they are very differnt here in Cali. Anyone can go to a jail and visit as long as they meet certain visitor criteria like not being on probation and things like that.
Prison is much tougher and I believe you need to be *preapproved*

You can't just walk up, though. You have to have an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, according to jail rules.

http://orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/inmateinfo/video/default.htm

zelmajane
08-07-2008, 10:35 AM
About the divers.

This is an awful question...

Wouldn't the body have floated up by now?

That usually takes just two days right?

ella's mom
08-07-2008, 10:58 AM
About the divers.

Not if the body was weighted down by something. Didn't it take 4 months for Laci and Connor to surface?

ella's mom
08-07-2008, 11:07 AM

Has Tony made any public statements? Anyone know how long they have been "dating"?

Maybe the relationship is more a figment of her imagination and maybe like the guy Susan Smith was interested in, this Tony isn't into a ready made family.

1- The only thing I can think of about the phone number is that she had the phone number in her cell phone and didn't have it memorized.

2-I don't recall any public statements made by Tony (someone correct me if I am wrong). LE has said that he has been cooperative, questioned and cleared of any involvement.

I believe it was reported that they met in May.

3-I do believe they were in a relationship. However, she may have thought it was more serious than it actually was.

websurfer
08-07-2008, 11:37 AM
In any state?
have any bodies been found since June?July?
Which may fall into this case in any way?
Anbody gone missing ?

Why does Casey mention those other locations ?
What makes her say to her attorney that they should be looking in other states?For Caylee.
NY/ Tony went there
GA/ Jessie was moving there in August
Puerto Rico/Amy vacationed there
Brooklyn NY / no clue on that one?
Miami/ ?
Ovieda/?Amy and her FB or Ms question to?

So many I do not recall all of the places both posted and/or mentioned by anybody in this case.

Have every single computer Casey used been taken by LE?
She did use Tony's telling him she was allowed to work from home.

Amy's she had access to it for a whole week.
Just all that she may have been using need to be examined.

JayBee1940
08-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Last night on NG there was a discussion of the "guest card", which was supposedly filled out by Zenzaida Gonzales, at the Sawgrass Apts. IIRC it was state LE looked at the card and believed the date on the card or originally missread and they now believe it was dated July instead of April; however, I don't believe it was stated whether or not LE took the guest card as evidence to test for fingerprints/DNA. Anyone?

Liz
08-07-2008, 05:35 PM

:woohoo: Finally, I can answer this! Either Tuesday nite or Wed nite (last night) Cindy made mention of her mother-in-law and sis-in-law being at their home recently. My brain's failing me as to the details due to 'sleep deprivation' from trying to follow this case. :p

Liz
08-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Everyone, PLEASE feel free to answer any question(s) you have an answer for! There are several unanswered questions posted on page 2 still. Or at least a couple. ;) And I know some of our members must have answers!

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 05:49 PM
About the divers.

Awful question.... awful response:

There are so many alligators all over Florida.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 05:53 PM
I don't understand why the family can't come up with the $50,000 bond money. The mother is an RN and they make great money - does the dad work? Also doesn't Florida let people put their houses up as a bond? Maybe they don't have that much equity in it? It just doesn't make sense that a family can't pull together that amount of money?

The last we heard about this was when they announced they WOULD be bonding her out the following day (a Friday).... they never did & we never heard any reasons why.

I remember wondering if LE/FBI took them aside & said they were afraid they'd NEVER find Caylee if Casey got out of jail?

websurfer
08-07-2008, 07:56 PM
The last we heard about this was when they announced they WOULD be bonding her out the following day (a Friday).... they never did & we never heard any reasons why.

I remember wondering if LE/FBI took them aside & said they were afraid they'd NEVER find Caylee if Casey got out of jail?

Would you really want a thief like her out?
After she stole from you?

websurfer
08-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Last night on NG there was a discussion of the "guest card", which was supposedly filled out by Zenzaida Gonzales, at the Sawgrass Apts. IIRC it was state LE looked at the card and believed the date on the card or originally missread and they now believe it was dated July instead of April; however, I don't believe it was stated whether or not LE took the guest card as evidence to test for fingerprints/DNA. Anyone?

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

this is the real ZG who was at Sawgrass Apartments
she explains why too..

Carrington
08-07-2008, 08:00 PM

The way I understood it is: They could cough up the 50K but, they didn't have the 1/2 million in collateral that the Bondsman wanted.

chizap
08-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Forgive me if someone here has already "solved" this-

How did we go from:

"dropped her off on June 9th with Zanny, that was the last time I saw Caylee"-
:confused:to one big happy extended family visiting Great Grandfather on Father's Day- June 15th - to Caylee is suddenly missing after George sees them on the 16th?
I thought she had already vanished forever with Zanny on June 9th when Casey "moved in" with Tony & Amy? Was she kidnapped twice?

JBean
08-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Forgive me if someone here has already "solved" this-

How did we go from:

"dropped her off on June 9th with Zanny, that was the last time I saw Caylee"-
:confused:to one big happy extended family visiting Great Grandfather on Father's Day- June 15th - to Caylee is suddenly missing after George sees them on the 16th?
I thought she had already vanished forever with Zanny on June 9th when Casey "moved in" with Tony & Amy? Was she kidnapped twice?
I think that is just one of Casey's many lies.

passin_through
08-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Lovesbooks,

On July 15th Cindy found Amy's phone number in Casey's purse, called Amy and then drove over to Amy's and then Amy took Cindy to Tony's apt. where Casey was at. Amy had dropped Casey at Tony's after Casey had picked Amy up (with Amy's car)at the airport earlier that day.

passin_through
08-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Susieclue,

The best I've been able to find on the tattoo is

http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news
VIDEO: New Leads; Tattoo Clue? (http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news#) 13th video from bottom. The tattoo info is towards the end of the video.

I also found it interesting what Cindy says 'bout 1/2 way through the video--she says that Casey had told people that Caylee was at the beach with nanny and even had told some people that Caylee was at the beach with her. Cindy said she thinks the beach is a clue.

Jocey's Mommy
08-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Here is a question im hoping someone can either answer or maybe direct me to where the answer is?

A big question that remains open and i think would be help A TON-- where casey's car was found is there not surveillance to see who left it there in the first place.

I hope you also all read the arrest warrant some interesting stuff in there.

krimekat
08-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Cindy says Casey left to bond with caylee after they had an argument about doing that.
So Casey then takes Caylee to?
With?
She did not move in with Tony till ?
I have not Googled Tony's apartment area has anyone?

I think the argument was after the great-grandfather's visit. I remember CA stating that Casey & Caylee were "bonding" and thinking of leaving the nest

krimekat
08-08-2008, 01:11 AM

Cindy stated that jail is the best place for Casey . . .

krimekat
08-08-2008, 01:12 AM

I never remember phone numbers anymore because of cell phones! Also, TonE met Casey at a B-day party in May & started dating in June -- ew, so Peterson-like!

passin_through
08-08-2008, 01:40 AM
adding this link because it had video of Amy. I know somewhere somebody was asking about it and I have wanted it handy a few times too.
http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news
VIDEO: Attorney, Boyfriend Speak (http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news#) (6th video from bottom) Amy is towards the very end of video

JBean
08-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Do we have any idea what caused Caseys' seizure if she did indeed have one?
Maybe she just has a brain tumor and that's why she is the way she is.

Truly
08-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Thank you for this thread. I had a couple of questions for experienced websleuthers on the Pete Benevides thread. Thank you in advance for your responses. :)

1) Has anyone ever heard of the http://neverlosehopefoundation.org or it's backup http://www.childrescuenetwork.org? Are they familiar, reputable, legitimate missing children's organizations?

2) The childrescuenetwork site lists seven missing children. I am only familiar with the Trenton Duckett case. What are the similiarities between the seven children (i.e., were all of the disappearances blamed on the mother?...were they all from the same area?...etc.?) The seven children are:

Missing Children

If you have seen any of the children pictured below, DON'T WAIT! Call 911 or 1-877-209-KIDS (5437) NOW!
Click on the pictures to see a poster with all the child's information.

http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/AllenSabrina1.jpg (http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/sabrinaallen.pdf) Sabrina Allen

http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/CopelandMarc1.jpg (http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/Copeland.pdf) Marc Copeland

http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/SajediJasmine1.jpg (http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/Sajedi.pdf) Jasmine Sajedi

http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/nicole_pate.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:;) Nicole Pate

http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/bryan_dossantos-gomes1.jpg (http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/Dossantos-Gomes.pdf) Bryan Dossantos-Gomes

http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/Duckett_Trenton1.jpg (http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/Duckett_Trenton.pdf) Trenton Duckett

http://www.childrescuenetwork.org/images/missing_children/ShugarmanNathan2.jpg Nathan Shugarman

SeriouslySearching
08-08-2008, 03:27 AM
Maybe she just has a brain tumor and that's why she is the way she is.I believe it has been mentioned that Casey doesn't have a "medical condition" and they didn't know what caused the seizure.

CheckDaFacts
08-08-2008, 04:10 AM
Amount was for full 500,000, problem obtaining bail bondsmen. Cash bond or assets needed to be put up to secure the bond amount to satisfy bondsmen..

CheckDaFacts
08-08-2008, 04:14 AM
I never remember phone numbers anymore because of cell phones! Also, TonE met Casey at a B-day party in May & started dating in June -- ew, so Peterson-like!
Casey moved in with TonE for the last two weeks of Jun.
Casey could rely on her brother Lee, who had TonE's number in his cell. So apparently lee Casey's brother, must have been running within the same crowd from time to time.

lisalei321
08-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Hey Truly!

In regards to the missing children you listed, I found this hinky:

Sabrina Allen - Abducted by non-custodial mother
marc Copeland - Abducted by non-custodial father
Jasmine Sajedi - Abducted by non-custodial mother
Nicole Pate - Coudn't find anything except on their website
Bryan Dos santos-Gomes - Abducted by an unknown hispanic female
Trenton Duckett - well we all know where that's at
Nathan Shugerman - Abducted by non-custodial mother and found in Australia after living in S. Korea

Anybody see a pattern here or do I just need more coffee?

QuickAttack
08-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Maybe she just has a brain tumor and that's why she is the way she is.

Only in neuroscience is there hope for these incomplete people. The key lies in awakening the brain, which is risky because sociopaths are much more prone to seizures than the rest of the population, and that -- an uncontrolled blast of electrical discharge spreading through the brain and causing violent convulsions -- is likely to be the first response from brain pathways that, after years or even decades of silence, are suddenly flooded with impulses.

But if the devices of neurosurgeons can be tweaked to avoid this shock, and all else related to this idea is workable, it's feasible that small electronic devices planted in the brain (these already exist, but are not yet being used for mental illness) could open up a closed connection.

LINK (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/It_is_said_that_sociopaths_are_perfectly_happy_wit h_the_way_they_are_and_aren't_bothered_by_their_em ptiness_and_lifelessness_but_is_that_really_true_o r_is_it_just_that_they_can't_express_it)

2jaded
08-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Is Casey's lawyer court appointed or is her family paying him? Just curious......

lisalei321
08-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Is Casey's lawyer court appointed or is her family paying him? Just curious......

To the best of my knowledge, no-one knows who's paying him.

ski3166
08-08-2008, 09:24 AM
in the search warrant it states: Casey said that ZG mother is named Gloria. I did a search and found GG in Orlando near that area. Could this be anything?
first time ever to post

lovesbooks
08-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Has Casey given a reason for leaving the car in the parking lot?

I apologize if this has been answered before. I couldn't find it.

AlwaysShocked
08-08-2008, 10:05 AM
I don't think Casey herself has given any information about why the car was abandoned in the parking lot. But supposedly it was because the car was out of gas.

One of her friends - boyfriend Tony, I think - came and picked her up from the car after she called him. She told him that her father would take care of the car.

I find it to be very, very strange that she left her purse in the car, by the way.

AlwaysShocked
08-08-2008, 10:14 AM
I have a question, if anyone knows. Cindy is a nurse. Are both Cindy and George retired? Was Cindy still working when Caylee was born? Was Cindy still working as Caylee was being raised? Was Cindy still working at the time the child disappeared?

The Greta videos shows a child's room full of very nice furniture, etc. Indicates spendable income.

Also, did I hear that George was to start a "new job" as a "security consultant" on or near to the day Cindy made the 911 calls?

I don't understand why Casey needed to use a "nanny" if both grandma and grandpa were retired.

George says the last day he saw Casey and Caylee on 6/16 that Casey was "going to work" and taking Caylee to the nanny. What job did George believe Casey was going to? It was around 1:00 in the afternoon. If she was working as a "promo girl" (whatever that is) for a nightclub, why would she be doing that in the afternoon?

TxRose
08-08-2008, 11:26 AM
The way I understood it is: They could cough up the 50K but, they didn't have the 1/2 million in collateral that the Bondsman wanted.

That is probably why - and don't you find it interesting that no other family member, friend or attorney is willing to put up collaterol?

Also - I was thinking about the credit card debt Casey supposedly ran up on her parent's cards. Unless they press formal charges again Casey, they will have to pay off those balances. Wan't that reported at around $45,000? I don't think Cindy ever intended on actually having her arrested for theft...I think it was a bluff.

JBean
08-08-2008, 07:33 PM
bumping for questions

JBean
08-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Was the July 12 Caylee sighting by friends ever confirmed or proven to be false? If confirmed, who was she with?

bookbakery
08-09-2008, 03:00 PM

What does IIRC mean?

JBean
08-09-2008, 04:02 PM
What does IIRC mean?
If I recall corrrectly.

pinkhistorybuff
08-09-2008, 09:25 PM
What ever happened to the 'credible' tip from the woman at the airport who claimed to have seen Caylee? http://www.local6.com/news/16962120/detail.html

Was this ever checked into? Did they ever say what day this flight was? Did anyone ever check to see if there was a flight to Atlanta or if it might have been a connecting flight?

Muzikman
08-09-2008, 10:27 PM
What ever happened to the 'credible' tip from the woman at the airport who claimed to have seen Caylee? http://www.local6.com/news/16962120/detail.html

Was this ever checked into? Did they ever say what day this flight was? Did anyone ever check to see if there was a flight to Atlanta or if it might have been a connecting flight?

Can't remember who reported it, but it did not pan out. Was not Caylee.

DAWN TREADER
08-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Does anyone remember (or have a link to a media report) what Cindy's explanation was for Casey's purse being left on the front seat of the abandoned car?

After reading the arrest warrant and the litany of lies Casey fed LE from ground zero, it seems clear to me Casey was in no way, shape or form concerned about the whereabouts of her child. How else do you explain wasting so much valuable time and resources leading detectives on a WILD GOOSE CHASE? What kind of mother whose child is missing would lie about such things as where they worked, the names of "outcry" witnesses, a phantom "nanny", etc.?

I'd really like to know Cindy's explanation for Casey leaving her purse in the car at the place the car was towed from. Did she ask Casey about it and simply repeated Casey's explanation to LE and/or the media or is she "speculating"? Whatever the case may be -- this is an important piece to the puzzle that I am certain LE has not overlooked.

TIA for any answers or links.

DT
:blowkiss:

TxRose
08-09-2008, 11:28 PM
I have a question about the shovel. At first it was just reported that Casey borrowed the shovel around the middle/end of the month of June. Now it seems I am reading that the shovel was borrowed on June 18th...suddenly a very specific date. Do we have an confirmation of that date or where did it come from?

After looking at time lines, I was wondering if it was possible that Casey backed up her car and borrowed the shovel a few days later than the 18th. Say around June 23...when the gas cans disappeared. Could she have borrowed the shovel to bust the lock? It has bothered me how she managed to break a padlock on the shed. It isn't easy to do without some sort of tool.

So does anybody have a link to where the June 18 date came from?

Sunshinegirl
08-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Apparently this info came from Mark Furhman's timeline...

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

I have a question about the shovel. At first it was just reported that Casey borrowed the shovel around the middle/end of the month of June. Now it seems I am reading that the shovel was borrowed on June 18th...suddenly a very specific date. Do we have an confirmation of that date or where did it come from?

After looking at time lines, I was wondering if it was possible that Casey backed up her car and borrowed the shovel a few days later than the 18th. Say around June 23...when the gas cans disappeared. Could she have borrowed the shovel to bust the lock? It has bothered me how she managed to break a padlock on the shed. It isn't easy to do without some sort of tool.

So does anybody have a link to where the June 18 date came from?

TxRose
08-09-2008, 11:44 PM

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

Thanks Sunshinegirl! MF does sound like he has definitely confirmed the date. There goes my theory. LOL.
Now I wonder if they ever asked Casey why she borrowed the shovel? Do you think she would use the "bamboo" excuse like her mom? LOL

Sunshinegirl
08-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Thanks Sunshinegirl! MF does sound like he has definitely confirmed the date. There goes my theory. LOL.
Now I wonder if they ever asked Casey why she borrowed the shovel? Do you think she would use the "bamboo" excuse like her mom? LOL

LoL.. In all honesty I don't think Casey is smart enough to think of Bamboo... she is a party girl not a gardener... I bet the neighbors never even thought to ask her what she needed it for. She probably just asked to use it saying that her parents shed was locked.

jon_burrows
08-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Has Casey held a job after she was fired from Universal two years ago?

Renea
08-10-2008, 11:11 AM
I watched Cindy on Greta yesterday. UMMMM must have come out of her mouth over 100 times. You could tell when they were in the nursery that Greta was "over" her lying. She had to look away when Cindy lied... once again.. about the father.

On to the bamboo. If this family digs up every bamboo shoot..(did you notice the dog eating one)... then there yard would be a complete mess. Everyone who has bamboo know you have to dig a 3ft trench with protective material to stop the bamboo from speading. Also, just cutting a single shoot will stop that shoot from growing. Digging it up will do you no good... it's a never ending battle. Just like the search for Caylee.

And, if anyone can direct me to the ridiculous comment Lee made about throwing away the stuff animals that smelt like smoke... I would appreciate it. I want to make sure when I tell my husband about this I am accurrate.

Thanks!

TxRose
08-10-2008, 12:50 PM
I know you are accurate, I saw the same interview - I belive on FoxNews. He said some of the toys smelled like smoke, and they are a non-smoking household. So he said they tried washing some...but the ones they couldn't get the smell out of they just threw them away. I am sorry but I can't find a link to it. But I will back you up....I saw it twice! LOL

Renea
08-10-2008, 01:25 PM
In the Greta interview yesterday when George and Cindy were sitting on the sofa discussing the whole gas can story... Cindy placed her hand on George's leg several different times...not in an affectionate way, I got the impression it was more of a "remember, we are in this together, be careful what you say".. controling hold.

Sparky
08-10-2008, 01:32 PM
In the Greta interview yesterday when George and Cindy were sitting on the sofa discussing the whole gas can story... Cindy placed her hand on George's leg several different times...not in an affectionate way, I got the impression it was more of a "remember, we are in this together, be careful what you say".. controling hold.

I noticed that too. I was waiting for her to squeeze his leg.

Sparky
08-10-2008, 01:42 PM
I also saw the toys. They were in a garbage bag next to the street a DHL truck ran over them. Lee said they smelled of smoke and that's why they got rid of them. I know I saw it on one of the local stations, but can't find it. Sorry!

TxRose
08-10-2008, 02:00 PM
I missed where the toys came from. Were they Caylee's - and if so - do we know where they were (in her room, in suitcases, etc.)? Or were they donated or left for the family by friends and strangers because of her being missing?

SusieClue
08-10-2008, 02:04 PM
I also saw the toys. They were in a garbage bag next to the street a DHL truck ran over them. Lee said they smelled of smoke and that's why they got rid of them. I know I saw it on one of the local stations, but can't find it. Sorry!

Yes they said they had been donated to them by folks interested in the case and that the ones that smelled like smoke they threw away. Honestly, I can understand that.

SusieClue
08-10-2008, 02:06 PM

Cindy also had the most eerie nervous smile when George started answering the questions. He must not be as "natural" a liar as Cindy and her protegee, Casey.

Renea
08-10-2008, 02:33 PM
The toys were left for Caylee on her birthday. I am sorry, but I can not believe that many new toys had the smell of smoke. My theroy is that they know she is not coming back so they got rid of them OR they are paranoid that the stuff animals may contain tiny cameras or listening/recording devices.

TxRose
08-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Good grief. I can't believe that people would leave stuffed animals that just reaked of smoke. I bet they just picked out the few they liked and threw the rest out.

Renea
08-10-2008, 03:37 PM
The fact that did not donate these items tells me that these people have no regard/feeling for others. With all those reporters parked outside there home.. it would be just as easy to hand the bag to someone...ie Greta... and asked them to please drop them off at the local hospital. Or, how about taking them to the police station that is trying to help find Caylee. I am sure they know plenty of children who would appreciate the toys. Nope, now the local Orlando landfill can enjoy them.

And, even funnier.... the fact that Lee stated they tried to clean a few. Bull****!

PoppyMcTwist
08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes they said they had been donated to them by folks interested in the case and that the ones that smelled like smoke they threw away. Honestly, I can understand that.

Even if the toys smelled of smoke (which I doubt), they were donated out of love and concern. To throw them away while the cameras were rolling was an utterly classless thing to do.

The Anthony's seem very comfortable with disposing of anything that is inconvenient.....i.e. the toys, truth, honor, responsibility, Caylee.

IMO

TxRose
08-10-2008, 03:57 PM
The Anthony's seem very comfortable with disposing of anything that is inconvenient.....i.e. the toys, truth, honor, responsibility, Caylee.

IMO

Amen to that! It was very tacky behavior - especially in front of the media.

Patty G
08-10-2008, 04:46 PM

There is no conformed date regarding the shovel. The neighbor doesn't recall when Casey borrowed the shovel.

When Mark pulled out the 18th, it was to fit into his "theory" of when the shovel was borrowed based on the info he had regarding phone calls on the 16th and 17 of July.

The source he is working with feels the day the shovel is important so this is how they came up with the 18th.

In Mark report he states: speaking with the neighbor about the shovel a day has yet to be determined. Then he goes into making the 18th the day.

Greta is reporting the 18th also based on Mark's timeline, but I wish she would just say "Based on March theory of a timeline the shovel was borrowed on the 18th.

Patty G
08-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Cindy also had the most eerie nervous smile when George started answering the questions. He must not be as "natural" a liar as Cindy and her protegee, Casey.

At this same interview, when talking about George talking about the gas can in Casey's car, up pops Cindy saying "I called Casey and told Casey the gas cans were stolen". George had a very surprised look on his face.

Keeping in mind, George reported the stolen gas can on June 24th and called the police which took the information around 10:00 AM. At some point George calls Cindy about the gas cans, then Casey shows up four hours later with the gas cans .... very interesting!

Sparky
08-10-2008, 06:27 PM
The toys were left for Caylee on her birthday. I am sorry, but I can not believe that many new toys had the smell of smoke. My theroy is that they know she is not coming back so they got rid of them OR they are paranoid that the stuff animals may contain tiny cameras or listening/recording devices.

No not the toys for her Birthday. This was last week sometime. They were donated stuffed animals.

TxRose
08-10-2008, 06:53 PM
There is no conformed date regarding the shovel. The neighbor doesn't recall when Casey borrowed the shovel.

When Mark pulled out the 18th, it was to fit into his "theory" of when the shovel was borrowed based on the info he had regarding phone calls on the 16th and 17 of July.

The source he is working with feels the day the shovel is important so this is how they came up with the 18th.

In Mark report he states: speaking with the neighbor about the shovel a day has yet to be determined. Then he goes into making the 18th the day.

Greta is reporting the 18th also based on Mark's timeline, but I wish she would just say "Based on March theory of a timeline the shovel was borrowed on the 18th.

Very interesting! I kind of wondered how someone would remember something like that so precisely...over a month later! But that actually makes me wonder again if the shovel was borrowed the day she stole the gas cans. That she might have used the shovel to bust open the padlock on the shed. She might have backed up her car to load the gas cans.

Renea
08-10-2008, 07:00 PM
I rememeber seeing this on Caylee's birthay!

thatswhatshesaid
08-10-2008, 07:09 PM
On thread 76 someone mentioned they wondered how/why Cindy kept saying the 9th for the 15th.

In the first part of the Greta interview that aired last week, I thought Cindy said she mixed up the weekends because she had her 50th birthday on the 9th and they'd celebrated it that weekend (7th/8th). So that date that stuck in her mind, rather than Father's Day weekend's actual date. Does anyone else remember her saying that?

I'm on Gretawire right now trying to find the link to the interview...

JBean
08-10-2008, 07:21 PM
On thread 76 someone mentioned they wondered how/why Cindy kept saying the 9th for the 15th.

In the first part of the Greta interview that aired last week, I thought Cindy said she mixed up the weekends because she had her 50th birthday on the 9th and they'd celebrated it that weekend (7th/8th). So that date that stuck in her mind, rather than Father's Day weekend's actual date. Does anyone else remember her saying that?

I'm on Gretawire right now trying to find the link to the interview...
She also gave a very reasonable explanation at the bond hearing. She thought she shot the Caylee video on the 8th, but when she was reminded it was Father's day she realized it was the 15th. She said she goes to visit the father regularly so it wasn't just a one time deal like going for father's day..
Her vacation ended on the 8th and that was part of how she was calculating the dates. She just screwed up by a week.
Nothing sinister at all imo

Patty G
08-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Very interesting! I kind of wondered how someone would remember something like that so precisely...over a month later! But that actually makes me wonder again if the shovel was borrowed the day she stole the gas cans. That she might have used the shovel to bust open the padlock on the shed. She might have backed up her car to load the gas cans.

I don't think there was an actually padlock on the shed. When I watched the recap last night on Greta, it a two door shed and the lock is in the handle, like on most sheds. You just use a key to unlcok the shed.

All anyone has to do is hit the handle really hard and this will break the door handle lock. You can actually do it with a tighten fist. I have the same shed and when I went out to look, even a strong hand good force the handle to break releasing the lock.

I feel she borrowed the shovel after George left for work on the 17th. I am saying this only to tie in the ladder in the pool on the 17th. More than likely took the gas at that time as well as some other activity in the backyard.

thatswhatshesaid
08-10-2008, 07:27 PM
She also gave a very reasonable explanation at the bond hearing. She thought she shot the Caylee video on the 8th, but when she was reminded it was Father's day she realized it was the 15th. She said she goes to visit the father regularly so it wasn't just a one time deal like going for father's day..
Her vacation ended on the 8th and that was part of how she was calculating the dates. She just screwed up by a week.
Nothing sinister at all imo

ITA. I've mistaken dates in a similar way and especially with the stress of what is going on in their lives it is understandable.

JBean
08-10-2008, 07:34 PM
ITA. I've mistaken dates in a similar way and especially with the stress of what is going on in their lives it is understandable.
I am not sure I could tell you the exact date as to when I saw any of my children. I would have to use surrounding events to recall and if my dates for those were off..well I would just be wrong! She was relly positive it was the 8th until she saw that Father's Day was on the 15th.
I think it is just another honest error made out to be something evil.

TxRose
08-10-2008, 08:46 PM
I don't think there was an actually padlock on the shed. When I watched the recap last night on Greta, it a two door shed and the lock is in the handle, like on most sheds. You just use a key to unlcok the shed.

All anyone has to do is hit the handle really hard and this will break the door handle lock. You can actually do it with a tighten fist. I have the same shed and when I went out to look, even a strong hand good force the handle to break releasing the lock.

I feel she borrowed the shovel after George left for work on the 17th. I am saying this only to tie in the ladder in the pool on the 17th. More than likely took the gas at that time as well as some other activity in the backyard.

I went back to be sure of what I saw, but in the interview where Cindy takes Greta through the backyard, you can see a padlock on the shed. There is a handle with a lock too, but underneath is a padlock. There is a split second where the tape stops, then resumes as they open the shed. If you look close, Greta is holding the padlock at that point! So I think there was a padlock - unless they added that later.

And as far as the gas goes, didn't George say he was in the shed on Sunday the 22nd? I think that is how they narrowed the time the gas cans were taken. Sometime after he went in there on the 22nd.

sabego
08-10-2008, 09:23 PM
I still go back to the rash of phone calls made on the 16th that were not answered. Then I have tried and tried to figure out what would make a mother NOT call 911. All I have come up with is that if the police came they would be able to tell it was NOT an accident. What reasons can you come up with as to why she would not call for help?

TxRose
08-10-2008, 11:01 PM
I still go back to the rash of phone calls made on the 16th that were not answered. Then I have tried and tried to figure out what would make a mother NOT call 911. All I have come up with is that if the police came they would be able to tell it was NOT an accident. What reasons can you come up with as to why she would not call for help?

I am not sure why she would not call, other than perhaps not wanting to listen to her mom tell her how irresponsible she was. Or if Cayle had indeed been given something like Xanax (Zanny).

I sure wish we knew where she was staying those first few days after she left her parents the morning of the 16th. She obviously kept coming back to the house when the parents weren't there...and at least once on the 24th when George was there. But where was she the rest of the time and at night? Nobody saw Caylee - or I believe that would have been announced even by LE. So was she actually staying WITH someone...or was she living in a hotel (using GP's credit cards) or what? Could she have left Caylee and she something happened to her while she was gone - or even disappeared while she was gone. Her friends must have alot of this info...but we probably won't hear any of it until she goes to trial.

JBean
08-11-2008, 12:45 AM
bumping for answers

Cubby
08-19-2008, 03:49 AM
bumping because I was unsure where else to ask/post this.

Two thoughts have crossed my mind....

1)What kind of underworld criminal activity exists in the Orlando area? Especially as that stuff can tend to exist in clubs... Yes, far fetched question, but being from the Chicago area and inadvertantly and unknowningly having crossed paths through close circles with known mobsters when I was about the age of Casey- 20 or so years ago- I can't help but wonder if Casey unknowingly found herself in a predicament she could not get out of and could not feel comfortable sharing with LE. I know things are much different these days then they were 20 years ago... and I can't imagine what she would have had to do to piss someone off that badly, but I do know it happens...
There are people I knew in my past, that to this day I still have fear of.. and would not trust LE.. or anyone to protect myself in the event I was unfortunately caught up in something... I wonder if this might be the key with the movie comments about not trusting LE...
Another reason I wonder about this, is Casey strikes me as someone who would not know better than to not get herself involved in something way over her head having no clue she was playing with fire.

2)another far fetched question/comment. Cindy appears to be very controlling. Casey commented on making changes back in May IIRC. I've known people who have walked from their family to escape that kind of scenario...the control... and never look back. Long shot, but is it possible that Casey passed Caylee along to someone in order to escape the control of her family... and is willing to sit through this for however long it takes to get away from her family and start a new life with her daugther. Could Caylee be with someone until Casey gets on her feet and can make that kind of move? Granted it seems unlikely especially with her newer relationship with Tony... I wonder if Casey had plans to move.. say to Puerto Rico.. or somewhere else far away. She mentioned NY... Tony was in NY... Who was in NC?

I think there is a lot more to the months preceding this event which Casey spoke to someone with, who is remaining hush... either through trust of Casey's actions or fear of speaking.

I guess I am trying to grasp at straws as to why she would sit behind bars for this long and nothing...

thanks for any thoughts...

Clock's Tickin
08-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Out of curiosity....Does anyone here really believe that Caylee's father is dead??

JBean
08-19-2008, 01:42 PM
bumping for poster questions and hopeful answers!

MvD
08-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Out of curiosity....Does anyone here really believe that Caylee's father is dead??

I dont. I actually wonder if Casey even knows for sure. I think her claims of "the baby daddy dying in a car wreck" was just another way for her to use the misfortune of someone else to her advantage.

Kelsy_C
08-19-2008, 01:46 PM
1)What kind of underworld criminal activity exists in the Orlando area? Especially as that stuff can tend to exist in clubs... Yes, far fetched question, but being from the Chicago area and inadvertantly and unknowningly having crossed paths through close circles with known mobsters when I was about the age of Casey- 20 or so years ago- I can't help but wonder if Casey unknowingly found herself in a predicament she could not get out of and could not feel comfortable sharing with LE. I know things are much different these days then they were 20 years ago... and I can't imagine what she would have had to do to piss someone off that badly, but I do know it happens...
There are people I knew in my past, that to this day I still have fear of.. and would not trust LE.. or anyone to protect myself in the event I was unfortunately caught up in something... I wonder if this might be the key with the movie comments about not trusting LE...
Another reason I wonder about this, is Casey strikes me as someone who would not know better than to not get herself involved in something way over her head having no clue she was playing with fire.

I have thought this for a while. B/c it just doesn't add up right (at least to me) with the scenario of Caylee dying accidently on Casey's watch. I mean, the "motive" fits for accident/homicide but nothing else does. This is just SO unlike any other case I have heard of.

AC
08-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes, I have a question. Anyone know how thorough the psych examination has to be, which Casey had to pass in order for bonding to take place. I mean, is it just to find out an opinion as to whether or not Casey would be harmful to herself or others? Or, is it a thorough examination.

secretagent
08-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Can someone expalin to me why anyone treats MF as an expert? My feelings about him run to the he is a lying pos, due to the fact that he tampered with evidence in the OJ trial.
How is it that inspite being publicily exposed as in essence lying, he has become an so-called expert whose opinions are trusted?

NighTillDawn
08-19-2008, 02:13 PM

As a matter of fact she has. The one that sticks out in my mind is " it's all about Caylee ". Yep, I believe she has said Caylee's name but not to inquire about her.

tttterri
08-19-2008, 02:18 PM
And she said "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee".

McDonough
08-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Was the shovel taken by the police in for testing - if she did use it to bury Caylee isn't there a possibility that there could be DNA left on the surface of the shovel?

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that in one of the recorded jail visits Casey says something to the effect of "All anyone is worried about is finding Caylee.." - her tone made be believe that she was jealous of the attention Caylee was getting.

Sorry if these are already ansered elsewhere in this forum - I am pretty new and haven't had a chance to read everything yet!

Cubby
08-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Can someone expalin to me why anyone treats MF as an expert? My feelings about him run to the he is a lying pos, due to the fact that he tampered with evidence in the OJ trial.
How is it that inspite being publicily exposed as in essence lying, he has become an so-called expert whose opinions are trusted?

FWIW, I can't stand the guy. He lost any credibility with me with the OJ thing and I have not paid attention to him since.

WholeLottaRosie
08-19-2008, 04:59 PM
If Cindy and George know where Caylee is being held and know who the kidnappers are and are supposedly watching them, why haven't they been arrested for obstruction or whatever?

passin_through
08-19-2008, 05:06 PM

Nope, he's not dead. Cindy explained on Greta that Caylee's dad lives out of state and that by the time Caylee was born he had started a family of his own. She said he's never been a part of Caylee's life. So, I don't think he's dead, I think he was a married man.

NighTillDawn
08-19-2008, 05:16 PM
If Cindy and George know where Caylee is being held and know who the kidnappers are and are supposedly watching them, why haven't they been arrested for obstruction or whatever?

Well there was a contradiction, Caylee is kidnapped and her life is in danger, but then goes on the news and says that the kidnappers are being watched. If you know Caylee is in danger with these kidnappers, why say they are being watched giving them reason to harm Caylee. Does that many any sense?

impatientredhead
08-19-2008, 05:27 PM

As in past tense? Not "Tony has nothing to do with Caylee"?

icherish
08-19-2008, 06:23 PM
As in past tense? Not "Tony has nothing to do with Caylee"?

IIRC, that was the conversation with her friend during that first jail call, and Casey did say "had." Definitely a slip and you know LE noted it.

Sunshinegirl
08-19-2008, 06:40 PM

My thoughts on this... I don't think Casey KNOWS who Caylees father is. I read somewhere that Jesse (her ex-finace) took a DNA test to see if he was Caylee's father and it turned out he was NOT. Why waste the time & money to take a DNA test if you know the father is dead???

DAWN TREADER
08-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Does anyone know if it has been confirmed that Casey Anthony was working the night of June 16, 2008?

TIA

Sunshinegirl
08-19-2008, 07:00 PM
Does anyone know if it has been confirmed that Casey Anthony was working the night of June 16, 2008?

TIA

HHhhhmmm.... As far as I know it's been confirmed that Casey has not held a "legal" job for quite some time. Some posters here have questioned employment on a "pole" if you get what I mean...

karenmamo
08-19-2008, 07:07 PM
I dont. I actually wonder if Casey even knows for sure. I think her claims of "the baby daddy dying in a car wreck" was just another way for her to use the misfortune of someone else to her advantage.

I really think she knows. The words up on Jesse's dad's webpage talks of how she is not now the young girl they once knew. I am thinking at 18-19 she was not sleeping around as much. She knows.
JMO

sweetwater
08-19-2008, 07:08 PM

Nope, he's not dead. Cindy explained on Greta that Caylee's dad lives out of state and that by the time Caylee was born he had started a family of his own. She said he's never been a part of Caylee's life. So, I don't think he's dead, I think he was a married man.

This probably goes on the Cindy's Inconsistencies page, but, did she explain why she had so adamantly stated on Larry Kind that Caylee's father was dead?

Amberjack
08-19-2008, 07:10 PM
HHhhhmmm.... As far as I know it's been confirmed that Casey has not held a "legal" job for quite some time. Some posters here have questioned employment on a "pole" if you get what I mean...

I agree...but...
Wouldn't fellow employees, patrons have come forward to identify her as such?

NighTillDawn
08-19-2008, 07:13 PM
I agree...but...

I'm sorry, but this speaks volumes...

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/pictures/?action=view&current=jklgnjkh.jpg

Amberjack
08-19-2008, 07:13 PM
This probably goes on the Cindy's Inconsistencies page, but, did she explain why she had so adamantly stated on Larry Kind that Caylee's father was dead?

I am amazed that Jesse reportedly took a DNA test & is not the father.
I wonder how many other guys she went after for child support.

Sunshinegirl
08-19-2008, 08:26 PM
I agree...but...

To be honest.. I doubt it. We haven't heard from any of her close friends.. Only the Anthonys. No other friends or family has come forward...

Liz
08-19-2008, 08:51 PM

*That* is a troubling statement, in and of itself, I think! It *almost* sounds like an admission, doesn't it?

Liz
08-19-2008, 09:01 PM
bumping because I was unsure where else to ask/post this.

Two thoughts have crossed my mind....

2)another far fetched question/comment. Cindy appears to be very controlling. Casey commented on making changes back in May IIRC. I've known people who have walked from their family to escape that kind of scenario...the control... and never look back. Long shot, but is it possible that Casey passed Caylee along to someone in order to escape the control of her family... and is willing to sit through this for however long it takes to get away from her family and start a new life with her daugther. Could Caylee be with someone until Casey gets on her feet and can make that kind of move? Granted it seems unlikely especially with her newer relationship with Tony... I wonder if Casey had plans to move.. say to Puerto Rico.. or somewhere else far away. She mentioned NY... Tony was in NY... Who was in NC?

I think there is a lot more to the months preceding this event which Casey spoke to someone with, who is remaining hush... either through trust of Casey's actions or fear of speaking.

I guess I am trying to grasp at straws as to why she would sit behind bars for this long and nothing...

thanks for any thoughts...

Great questions, Cubby. I'm guessing that whatever underworld activity goes in on Chicago, probably exists in Orlando as well. Maybe more, due to the weather (& the lakes don't 'freeze over')!

I think that it might have even been back in March that Casey wrote a comment on someone's social networking page, about "making some changes soon". (So this could possibly have been planned for awhile?)

A few members have been looking into some of the companies involved - Fusian, D.B.C. Entertainment, the missing child's foundation putting up the reward money; and the people behind them, but those threads have been getting deleted.

ETA - IF anyone asked a question that is still unanswered, please feel free to bump it up or re-ask the question :)

DAWN TREADER
08-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry, but this speaks volumes...

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/pictures/?action=view&current=jklgnjkh.jpg

Sheesh - I must have missed these - thanks for the link NTD! :eek:

Do we know the origin of the pics (where they came from) and the author of the captions?

DT

Sunshinegirl
08-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Sheesh - I must have missed these - thanks for the link NTD! :eek:

Do we know the origin of the pics (where they came from) and the author of the captions?

DT

This photo was found on Casey's Photobucket account... I'm assuming Casey made it and "quoted" it herself...

jomasano
08-20-2008, 09:47 AM
I've been reading but can't find info on this:

Cindy said that Casey was leaving to bond with Caylee. Did Casey tell her where she was going? When she was coming back?

Why couldn't Casey reach them on the 16 and 18 of june when she made all those calls within minutes?

Did they notice that Casey had been there on the 18, when she borrowed the shovel for one hour and had backed up her car to the garage according to the neighbord?

Was Casey there again between the 18th and the 24th of june when George reported the gaz can missing? Or did she take them on the 18?

I think that she borrowed the shovel to break the lock on the shed and nothing more. I saw a video on Greta's on the record site by Mark Fhurman that the shovel was borrowed for only one hour.

Do we know if she left with her car before returning the shovel? Petite as she is, I don't think she would have had time to leave, dig a hole, hide Caylee's body in it and return within one hour. Which tells me she just broke the lock with it.

Isn't weird that George would take 6 days to realise the shed had been broken into? Having a pool, isn't it where you would store the stuff to care for the pool? Doesn't it need chlorine regularly?

Also, did anyone notice in one of the 911 calls, made on July 15th, Cindy Anthony said: "I told you my daughter has been missing for a month and I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter." Now, I saw an interview on Greta's site where Cindy said she had a feeling Casey was the one who had taken the gaz cans and spoke to Casey about it (I think it's on the 23rd or 24th of june)and she admitted
taking them. Casey didn't want her father to know, so Cindy told her she would talk to George for her but George made the police report before she could speak to him. Anyway, why would Cindy say her daughter has been missing for a month when we know she at least spoke to her? (If she didn't see her....):waitasec:

Also, if she had her parent's credit cards and bought for $40,000 in a month, why would she take the gaz for her car instead of just charging it at a gaz station? Do we know if Casey had anything to show for the $40,000?

Finally, let's say Caylee dead body was put in the car on the 18th and that Casey disposed of the body within 24 hours, the decomposition of the body would not have created the terrible smell that was discribed to be in the car, would it? Would body fluids left continue decomposing to create the smell if not cleaned? Does it mean that the body was smelling bad when it was put in the car? Or, Caylee's little body itself was left there long enough to decompose and leave the odor?

:confused::confused::confused:

I think it doesn't look good for finding Caylee alive, but I sure pray I'm wrong.

manatee
08-20-2008, 09:55 AM
First of all this is just my "gut" feeling...and JMHO.
I get the feeling that there is a romantic relationship going on between the two. Casey is extremely manipulative and very able to bring men in. If Baez was my husband, he would not be spending 4 hours, until late in the wee hours of the night, with a female with Casey's sexual history. I was scratching my head the other night when I heard this on NG that he was spending all this time with her....Again, this is just my impression and gut feeling that something is going on.
Anyone else get this feeling?

kidz110
08-20-2008, 10:08 AM
First of all this is just my "gut" feeling...and JMHO.
I get the feeling that there is a romantic relationship going on between the two. Casey is extremely manipulative and very able to bring men in. If Baez was my husband, he would not be spending 4 hours, until late in the wee hours of the night, with a female with Casey's sexual history. I was scratching my head the other night when I heard this on NG that he was spending all this time with her....Again, this is just my impression and gut feeling that something is going on.
Anyone else get this feeling?
I'm not sure I would say they have a romantic relationship, but I also felt the way he spoke about Casey last night sounded more like the way someone with a personal relationship would sound and not as professional as a lawyer would sound.(I hope I made sense with that.)

manatee
08-20-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm not sure I would say they have a romantic relationship, but I also felt the way he spoke about Casey last night sounded more like the way someone with a personal relationship would sound and not as professional as a lawyer would sound.(I hope I made sense with that.)

Exactly! I think this case is going to get even more complicated than it already is. So unfortunate for poor Caylee :-(

paxtonk
08-20-2008, 10:35 AM
I have a question, why has there not been an Amber Alert issued for this "missing" child? Makes no sense:confused:

krimekat
08-20-2008, 10:54 AM

Hey, tttterri: Who is "she"? And are you referring to Tony as in Casey's latest prey?

Thanks!!! :rocker:

Adding Links & Quotes to our posts will, most likely, eliminate the need for posts like this one . . . :blowkiss:

secretagent
08-20-2008, 10:59 AM
FWIW, I can't stand the guy. He lost any credibility with me with the OJ thing and I have not paid attention to him since.

Yes, that is my feeling as well, along the same lines i have to chuckle when I see Nacy Grace referenced as a journalist. All those "news" shows are entertainment!

JBean
08-21-2008, 11:23 PM
bumping for questions

Mountainmama87
08-22-2008, 11:11 AM
I have seen references to something about a "drugstore"....what is this regarding? I must have missed this? Thanks!

Firesweep
08-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Can anyone tell me where George Anthony worked during the disappearance of Caylee, I heard it was a church of sorts?

Also in response to one of the questions above... Casey only blew $4000 of her mothers credit card, but I have heard from a source close to the family that she was stealing from Cindy's parents as well in the form of checks.

AutomaticAuttie
08-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Where has Lee been? Does anyone know how long the lead detective has been in his current job postion?

WholeLottaRosie
08-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Well there was a contradiction, Caylee is kidnapped and her life is in danger, but then goes on the news and says that the kidnappers are being watched. If you know Caylee is in danger with these kidnappers, why say they are being watched giving them reason to harm Caylee. Does that many any sense?

Not to me. That is something that has bugged me. So much from the Grands makes no sense.

Karen Anne RN
09-06-2008, 02:44 AM
I read somewhere, or heard on tv, that Caylee had fallen out of the window at Tony's apartment. (I think it was on tv.) Please don't take it as fact since I haven't validated it.
I'm wondering if there is information on this somewhere, like when it happened, and why.
Also, LE has information in the documents that AL had his truck towed from his apartment to an auto repair shop on June 9. Later that day he paid the bill with his father's help, and then took his truck. 1. I'm wondering what type of repair was done. 2. I'm wondering what, if anything, it has to do with the case.
3. I'm wondering why Casey and George originally stated June 9 as being the last time they saw Caylee, and why Cindy originally claimed June 7. Casey also stated "31 days." That's kind of an odd thing to say, for her. It seems to me the kind of thing that someone would say when they knew exactly when their child went missing. Like they were counting the days. Why not just say "about a month?" That date is Father's Day, June 16. Which is a direct conflict with her father's other date he said he last saw her; Monday, the next day around 1 pm; he said Caylee and Casey left the house right before he went to work.
4. The chloroform. My veterinarian gave me a small bottle some years ago. George being LE, and Cindy being an RN - both of them should have know exactly what that smell was when they first picked up the car. They have a dog, so they probably have a vet........
I think they have all contradicted theirselves, and each other. I've never seen such a mess in all my life. The thought comes to me that she's in the trees.

monoxide
09-06-2008, 03:04 AM
I read somewhere, or heard on tv, that Caylee had fallen out of the window at Tony's apartment. (I think it was on tv.) Please don't take it as fact since I haven't validated it.
I'm wondering if there is information on this somewhere, like when it happened, and why.
Also, LE has information in the documents that AL had his truck towed from his apartment to an auto repair shop on June 9. Later that day he paid the bill with his father's help, and then took his truck. 1. I'm wondering what type of repair was done. 2. I'm wondering what, if anything, it has to do with the case.
3. I'm wondering why Casey and George originally stated June 9 as being the last time they saw Caylee, and why Cindy originally claimed June 7. Casey also stated "31 days." That's kind of an odd thing to say, for her. It seems to me the kind of thing that someone would say when they knew exactly when their child went missing. Like they were counting the days. Why not just say "about a month?" That date is Father's Day, June 16. Which is a direct conflict with her father's other date he said he last saw her; Monday, the next day around 1 pm; he said Caylee and Casey left the house right before he went to work.
4. The chloroform. My veterinarian gave me a small bottle some years ago. George being LE, and Cindy being an RN - both of them should have know exactly what that smell was when they first picked up the car. They have a dog, so they probably have a vet........
I think they have all contradicted theirselves, and each other. I've never seen such a mess in all my life. The thought comes to me that she's in the trees.

I don't believe the whole window ordeal. Can't tell if Leonard is telling the truth half the time or not.

I think it was weird that they all original said the 9th as well. They weren't going to say any different until the police was contacted with the new information from the nursing home. Sounds to me like it was planned out before the police arrived. Not everyone of them would've seen her that day especially Lee if she doesn't live there.

I wonder if George even seen her before he went to work..

I'd say they both could get their hands on chloroform pretty easily. Could it be that the gas cans were filled with chloroform instead of gas? Why would she need to steal gas when she is already stealing money that could be used for gas. If Chloroform was found inside those gas cans this would explain a lot.............It would be a large amount though

Kimmer
09-06-2008, 03:58 AM
I think leonard just throws a bunch of therois out to see if any of them will stick, trust me if LE really thought she had fallen of TL balcony they would have already been doing Luminol testing on the pavenment and would have went through his Apt with a fine tooth comb (which they may have already done).

FootballMom
09-09-2008, 12:13 PM
I couldn't find a thread for "Questions" and I sincerely apologize if any of these have been asked and answered before... I have been following most of the threads since they started and hope that I don't frustrate anyone with my questions....

1.) Do we know for a fact that the hair with the banding belongs to Caylee? Is it possible that Caylee's hair was in the trunk along with the hair from a different corpse? (I know unlikely - I just wanted clarification as to whether or not LE had in fact stated that it was her decomposed hair.
2.) Could Casey have buried & dug up evidence in her parent's yard from the murder of corpse (perhaps clothes, etc. and not the corpse itself)? Might the dogs might have smelled that in the yard and in the trunk?
3.) If the argument on June 15th was soooo bad and her parents were going to throw her out then why didn't she leave that very night? IMO - most people would especially impetuous individuals.
4.) Didn't Kiomarie correct herself to say that a "C.Williams" called her about money instead of Casey A.? Didn't Kio's husband refuse to release their phone records? (I have a theory about this on another thread) The name "William" and "Williams" appears alot lately...
5.) What ordinary person would know how to obtain funds from a checking account using the routing numbers and successfully forge checks unless you are experienced with it???? (again - this speaks to a "theory" I have)

miss lisa
09-09-2008, 12:15 PM
I couldn't find a thread for "Questions" and I sincerely apologize if any of these have been asked and answered before... I have been following most of the threads since they started and hope that I don't frustrate anyone with my questions....

1.) Do we know for a fact that the hair with the banding belongs to Caylee? Is it possible that Caylee's hair was in the trunk along with the hair from a different corpse? (I know unlikely - I just wanted clarification as to whether or not LE had in fact stated that it was her decomposed hair.
2.) Could Casey have buried & dug up evidence in her parent's yard from the murder of corpse (perhaps clothes, etc. and not the corpse itself)? Might the dogs might have smelled that in the yard and in the trunk?
3.) If the argument on July 15th was soooo bad and her parents were going to throw her out then why didn't she leave that very night? IMO - most people would especially impetuous individuals.
4.) Didn't Kiomarie correct herself to say that a "C.Williams" called her about money instead of Casey A.? Didn't Kio's husband refuse to release their phone records? (I have a theory about this on another thread) The name "William" and "Williams" appears alot lately...
5.) What ordinary person woudl know how to obtain funds from a checking account using the routing numbers and successfully forge checks unless you are experienced with it???? (again - this speaks to a "theory" I have)

1.) The dead hair belonged to either Caysee or Caylee. Caysee is still among the living. :mad:

SuziQ
09-09-2008, 12:43 PM
There are quite a few question threads already. I'm going to see if the mods can combine some of them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1471575

JBean
09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
bumping for questions

Mendara
09-09-2008, 01:19 PM
I have never started a thread before, but I was thinking about all of the holes in the story so far and all of the information we do not know yet.

I was thinking if Casey did indeed kill Caylee, then where did she do it? Did she do it in the car, or was that means of transport only? Did she do it at Tone's? In the park? Did LE check these locations?

Then I thought of locations of phone pings and where Casey was on specific dates. Here is a list of information I wish I knew, but I am guessing LE has.

1. Where was Casey on June 16th?
2. Where were the many calls made from on that day (the pings).
3. Where did Caylee sleep from June 9 - June 15th?
4. Where did Casey sleep on all of the days from June 9th - June 15th - were they together?
5. When was her car last seen by witnesses?
6. Who rode in her car last?
7. Where was her car parked while she stayed with Tone?
8. Did they confirm via cellphone ping that she indeed was at home on June 16th where George states he saw her?
9. What did she buy at Target and Walmart?
10. Where are Caylee's clothes? Child supplies, bottles, plates, pacis, diapers?
11. What was the last milleage on the car and what was it on the day it was found? How many miles in between?

The above are things I want to know and I want the official answer not guesses. Please add if you like.

GizzySmith
09-09-2008, 01:19 PM

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question. ;)I think Rob on NG last said she did but not often. When transcripts are available take a look, because I may not be remembering correctly.

77NancyDrew
09-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Dumb question, but I just have been thinking about it. Does anyone know if the Anthonys have a gate on thier back fence?
I was just thinking mabey she took her out of the trunk, the day she borrowed the shovel(IIRC per Mark Furman's time line, I think he said he believes she borrowed the shovel on the 18)
Placed Caylee in the sandbox, incase someone came home/ or came into the yard IE:the neighbour she borrwed the shovel from.
Went out past the fence dug a hole to place Caylee in and burried her there.(only temp).
Then later moved her/ due to the dirt in her car?
or someone helped moved KC to move her later on. cough GA, Cough LA
The last part is just my on spectulation if they infact have an easy access to the back of that fence.

Mendara
09-09-2008, 01:36 PM
I don't think Casey buried and moved Caylee. I think after she kileed Caylee and after coming in contact with the body she went home to look for something and that is why the dogs hit, she contaminated the area, but the body was never really there, it was in the trunk of the car.

treeseeker
09-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Where did I hear discussion about amylase and the stain in the trunk of Casey's car? I heard it on tv, but don't recall if the comment was re general information or specific to the trunk stain.

HappyChic727
09-09-2008, 02:00 PM
I dont. I actually wonder if Casey even knows for sure. I think her claims of "the baby daddy dying in a car wreck" was just another way for her to use the misfortune of someone else to her advantage.I was just looking on his MySpace - Jesus Ortiz. If he is the father, then they could always exume (sp?) his body and do DNA testing. But he lived in Orlando and per Cindy, this guy was from out of state, but died in an accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party. Oops, half-truths and lies again.

Per Lee, in his interview in front of the home with the reporters, while drinking water, smiling and laughing, he said that he knows who the father is but will never tell so that family won't have to go through what his family is going through. Okay, yeah, right.

HappyChic727
09-09-2008, 02:12 PM
My questions:

1. Did anyone here ever notice if the clothes/backpacks/yellow flip flop that were found awhile back were in any of the pictures that Casey had on the various photo websites and other websites? I can't find them anymore. Casey seems to like yellow.

2. My mind just went blank but I do have another question, really.

Patty G
09-09-2008, 02:19 PM
I was just looking on his MySpace - Jesus Ortiz. If he is the father, then they could always exume (sp?) his body and do DNA testing. But he lived in Orlando and per Cindy, this guy was from out of state, but died in an accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party. Oops, half-truths and lies again.

There is either a blood sample or some sort of sample that was taken from JO after his death. This could be used in order to determine paternity without disturbing his resting place. For all we know, this could have already taken place but not released to the public.

Patty G
09-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Dumb question, but I just have been thinking about it. Does anyone know if the Anthonys have a gate on thier back fence?
I was just thinking mabey she took her out of the trunk, the day she borrowed the shovel(IIRC per Mark Furman's time line, I think he said he believes she borrowed the shovel on the 18)
Placed Caylee in the sandbox, incase someone came home/ or came into the yard IE:the neighbour she borrwed the shovel from.
Went out past the fence dug a hole to place Caylee in and burried her there.(only temp).
Then later moved her/ due to the dirt in her car?
or someone helped moved KC to move her later on. cough GA, Cough LA
The last part is just my on spectulation if they infact have an easy access to the back of that fence.

There is a gate on the fenced in area. I believe this was discussed in the Greta interview.

Patty G
09-09-2008, 02:31 PM
I have a question, why has there not been an Amber Alert issued for this "missing" child? Makes no sense:confused:

In Caylee's disappearance, it does not fit the criteria for an Amber Alert. Normally you need a description of the car, "possible" tags, and description of the person that took Caylee.

No sketch of the "ZG" has ever surfaced from Casey. No car was even mentioned by Casey in her original statement. Although now, it's "alleged" she told Rob about a silver SUV and now it's at Jay Blanchard Park.

El Gato
09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
How can I ask a bold faced liar a question? :D

FootballMom
09-09-2008, 02:38 PM
1.) The dead hair belonged to either Caysee or Caylee. Caysee is still among the living. :mad:

While I am pretty sure it is Caylee's hair... I was just wondering if LE has actually stated, "The hair with the banding belongs to Caylee" or if they have only said, "collectively the evidence we have leaves us to believe she is dead".... Link? Anyone?

heartfortruth
09-09-2008, 02:40 PM
this question will probably have me laughed off the board but something I have never been clear about ( and I have read A LOT) is the phone call in which KC supposedly talked to Caylee ......when there was a question about how CMA could have made that call it was stated that the number was "progammed " into the phone.........I have never gotten it straight .......who's phone was that supposed to be? "the nanny's? / ZG? ....can someone tell me whose phone Caylee was allegedly using?
please be kind here.......I'm getting olden........ and TIA........

FootballMom
09-09-2008, 02:44 PM
3.) If the argument on June 15th was soooo bad and her parents were going to throw her out then why didn't she leave that very night? IMO - most people would especially impetuous individuals.

I questioned this because I thought Cindy had said she "tucked" them into bed that night and heard them the next morning.... again... I recoginze that was Cindy speak and may or may not be accurate but I still think if it was a big blow out (per the neighbor) and CA wanted to throw her out then Casey would have left right then (with or without Caylee) and would not have waited to go to Tone's after everyone went to bed, if that is what she did. She is far too impulsive to wait.

Ginny
09-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Didn't TonE's roommate state that Casey spent the night of the 15th at their apartment? Maybe Casey did leave after the fight to spend the night with TonE Leaving Caylee with the GP's only to return on the 16th and take her before George left for work. This is just pure speculation!

Sleuth5
09-09-2008, 03:31 PM
All great questions, and I think it's fair to say that if they (LE) hasn't already looked into every one of them, they are in the process of doing so.

Tuba
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
The neighbor said Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18. I made a note of his statement and that it was afternoon. I was outling the time of events. On June 16, Geo. said he left the house at 2:30 p.m. He also said the gas cans were in the shed on June 22, gone on 23 and reported as gone to police; discovered in Casey's trunk on June 24. My understanding is that he wanted the wedge to work on another car's tires, not Casey's. The car was towed on June 30 after abandonment on Jun 27 at Amscot but the notice of impound wasn't rec'd until July 15.

carmenmiranda1
09-09-2008, 03:33 PM
I would like to know if they searched the house in Oviedo.

Nedthan Johns
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
I read earlier today that when Cindy was interviewed on Gretta giving a tour of her home she mentioned the dog hit inside Caylee's room, if true, this would indicate that Caylee was either murdered in that room, or upon digging her up (its my belief that Caylee was at one time buried in the backyard) she may have placed Caylee in the room before wrapping her up and loading her in the trunk. The neighbors could not remember the exact date she backed into the garage, but this was well after GA claimed to have witness his daughter and Caylee leave on the 16th. So I wonder when did Casey bury Caylee in the backyard and if she borrowed the shovel to dig her up, what did she use to bury her with?

Fandy
09-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Did Casey drive her own car to Fusian? or did she go with TonE?

Where did she park when she stayed with Amy?

Was Caylee potty-trained?

faefrost
09-09-2008, 03:43 PM
I read earlier today that when Cindy was interviewed on Gretta giving a tour of her home she mentioned the dog hit inside Caylee's room, if true, this would indicate that Caylee was either murdered in that room, or upon digging her up (its my belief that Caylee was at one time buried in the backyard) she may have placed Caylee in the room before wrapping her up and loading her in the trunk. The neighbors could not remember the exact date she backed into the garage, but this was well after GA claimed to have witness his daughter and Caylee leave on the 16th. So I wonder when did Casey bury Caylee in the backyard and if she borrowed the shovel to dig her up, what did she use to bury her with?

The date she backed into the garage was the same day she borrowed the shovel. I'm guessing the 18th?

TexasLil
09-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Where is the script supposedly given by ZG and her sister?

What does KC claim it said?

Is there evidence in LE's system that the fired cop boyfriend of KC searched on any tag numbers (esp. ZG's)?

Why did the fired cop boyfriend have to lie about the relationship?

Could he be involved more than we know?

Feistyoldbroad
09-09-2008, 03:50 PM
The neighbor lady that was on NG earlier in the case?

HappyChic727
09-09-2008, 03:51 PM
There is either a blood sample or some sort of sample that was taken from JO after his death. This could be used in order to determine paternity without disturbing his resting place. For all we know, this could have already taken place but not released to the public.

Thank you. How about this little tidbit that I just found while searching the internet . . . http://crime.suite101.com/article.cfm/did_zenaida_gonzalez_kidnap_caylee_anthony:

Guest : Yes, ZG would be located under the name of ZO - in New York as Casey stated....
Zanny was the Grandma"Nanny" - and if you look her name up under Grandparents rights ZO (Grandparents rights) you will find her posting from last year (prior to her sons death) expressing anger at her inability to see her granddaughter in Florida....about the other grandparents seeing her all the time. They need to check into this.
Aug 20, 2008 11:31 PMGuest

I am trying to find a picture of ZFG. Anyone? I am looking at "Beba" on Myspace and trying to connect the dots.

Gummishoe
09-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Ok I have a question! Does anyone remember the name Clint being mentioned as a possible father to Caylee? And also that this Clint was the Brother-in-law of someone KC knew?

Truthwillsetufree
09-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Where are the wedges GA was looking for?
Are all the spare tires accounted for?
Why hasn't LE searched the backyard 1 more time?
Where and how long was GA alone when CA, KC & Amy were together?

concentric
09-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Thank you. I would like to know where her car was parked while she was staying with Tony.

Mendara
09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
The date she backed into the garage was the same day she borrowed the shovel. I'm guessing the 18th?

Is it a fact that Casey DID NOT HAVE KEYS to the house? I thought I heard that on the day she borrowed the shovel she only had access to the backyard. I am wrong on that?

77NancyDrew
09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
There is a gate on the fenced in area. I believe this was discussed in the Greta interview.

Thank-you Patty,
I wasn't sure if she meant the gate at the front of the house or if there was also one on the back fence.

Amberjack
09-09-2008, 04:04 PM
I would like to know if they searched the house in Oviedo.

What do "we" know about the "Oviedo House"?

I think LE knows just about everything.

What I'd like to know:

*Did Casey go to Jacksonville? When, how long, with whom?
*Did she check out a job in Tampa?
*How long was she driving Amy's car?
*Where was the Pontiac during this time?

Fandy
09-09-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't know where else to pose this question, this seems like the best place.

When will LE charge Casey with more than Child Neglect? What is their timeline? is it running out? TIA

marlap
09-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Amy told GM where to find Casey. Do we know where that was? I assume it wsn't with Amy because of the theft.

Casey was staying with Tony. CA found Amy's phone number in the car when they picked it up at the tow yard. Cindy called it and drove all the way out to the airport to pick Amy up so she could take her to Casey at Tony's place.

Bathbuddys
09-09-2008, 04:11 PM

Did someone post somewhere that police want to talk to someone named angel, but that it wasn't necessary? Because that is Baez's middle name.

Great idea for a forum topic, Liz!!!

I believe that he had to withdraw from her attorney to get back on as a public defender as the state is paying him now, the tax payers of Orlando are paying for her defense. It is because she called him immediately when she got arrested. It is an attorney loop hole, I do believe as she doesn't have any money.

marlap
09-09-2008, 04:22 PM
I don't know where else to pose this question, this seems like the best place.

When will LE charge Casey with more than Child Neglect? What is their timeline? is it running out? TIA

There is no statute of limitation for murder. Once they charge her, the clock starts ticking.

I bet they're keeping her on a leash with the theft charges as they build their case. I think they are hoping to find a body. As long as they don't have to charge her (because she's under house arrest, etc.), the longer they'll have to build a good case.

Mendara
09-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Thank you. I would like to know where her car was parked while she was staying with Tony.

Me too, this is very important in that if CAYLEE was NOT staying at Cindy Anthony's house on the nights between June 9th - June 15 - and she was NOT with Casey at Tony's house, then where did she sleep? My guess is in the car and as Tony said, Casey would often leave the apartment during this time to make calls. If she parked that car in a secluded nearby area, it would be easy to conceal Caylee and keep check on her.

We know she was with CA on June 15th - but I think Casey MENTALLY checked out of motherhood on JUNE 9th and may have began leaving her in the car around these dates.

77NancyDrew
09-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Casey was staying with Tony. CA found Amy's phone number in the car when they picked it up at the tow yard. Cindy called it and drove all the way out to the airport to pick Amy up so she could take her to Casey at Tony's place.

Cindy didn't pick them up at the airport KC did and then went back to Tone's .
Cindy picked up Amy at the mall, she was there with J.P.C he was standing inline to buy the new I-phone.
Cindy picked up AH and then Ah showed her where Tone lived.

marlap
09-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Cindy didn't pick them up at the airport KC did and then went back to Tone's .
Cindy picked up Amy at the mall, she was there with J.P.C he was standing inline to buy the new I-phone.
Cindy picked up AH and then Ah showed her where Tone lived.

Thanks! I remember now...

Patty G
09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
There is a thread for questions ....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68354

jeannebreault
09-09-2008, 06:30 PM
:)
Is it a fact that Casey DID NOT HAVE KEYS to the house? I thought I heard that on the day she borrowed the shovel she only had access to the backyard. I am wrong on that?
What I remember about key's on the shovel day was from Greta's interview.

Greta asked why Casey borrowed a shovel. GA/CA said to dig up bamboo in backyard. (Caugh my attention - doesn't seem the type of thing she'd do.) Said they needed to stay on top of it or it would take over the yard. (I live in FL and know that to be true.)

Greta asked if the Anthony's had a shovel, and they said yes, but the shed was locked and Casey didn't have a key.

I found that whole thing kind of weird, because I didn't see Casey as the type of person who would hang around the house during the day looking for chores that needed to be done.

Mind you, I don't think any of this is an indication of anything other than lies. I don't see this oddity of this explanation as a reason to believe Caylee is dead.

I just wanted to answer the question. :)

RR0004
09-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Why the heck do the A's need an attorney to get the focus off the A's and onto finding Caylee?? http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Are you kidding me? Are we not all about finding Caylee? Has her picture not shown up on every major news station nationally? What is this really about?

FLSleuth
09-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back. And you know what, that is all I care about right now."

(Respectfully snipped)

This statement has been rolling around in my head and has bothered me since I first heard KC say it in one of her first released jailhouse phone calls. It's as though she slipped and then tried to do an about-face and cover it up.

I could read between the lines and her mind was goin':
"They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right
now, is getting Caylee back."
THEN, oh, crap! what the **** did I just say? I didn't mean to let my
selfish, whiny side out like that.... let me pretend I feel the same way...
"And you know what? That is all I care about right now."

Sure ya do, KC!

77NancyDrew
09-09-2008, 07:38 PM

The dog hit on the playhouse , not in the House. The dogs were never in the house IIRC. I have watched those Greta interviews so much , That I think I could recite them on command.:crazy:

77NancyDrew
09-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Why the heck do the A's need an attorney to get the focus off the A's and onto finding Caylee?? http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Are you kidding me? Are we not all about finding Caylee? Has her picture not shown up on every major news station nationally? What is this really about?

They just wanted to retain a good lawyer in case KC starts talking and takes them all down.
Just my honest opinion , but I think they all know where Little Caylee really is:D

pb6656
09-09-2008, 07:49 PM
At this same interview, when talking about George talking about the gas can in Casey's car, up pops Cindy saying "I called Casey and told Casey the gas cans were stolen". George had a very surprised look on his face.

Keeping in mind, George reported the stolen gas can on June 24th and called the police which took the information around 10:00 AM. At some point George calls Cindy about the gas cans, then Casey shows up four hours later with the gas cans .... very interesting!

Did Cindy say why she called Casey to inform her that the gas cans had been stolen? I was thinking that if my husband and I came home and the garage had been broken into and there were things missing, I would probably not call my kids. Of course, my kids aren't Casey and maybe she was really calling to ask her what she did with the gas cans?

77NancyDrew
09-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Did Cindy say why she called Casey to inform her that the gas cans had been stolen? I was thinking that if my husband and I came home and the garage had been broken into and there were things missing, I would probably not call my kids. Of course, my kids aren't Casey and maybe she was really calling to ask her what she did with the gas cans?

IMHO I don't think Cindy called KC at all about the gas can.

boogiebear
09-09-2008, 08:00 PM
I hope this has not been asked before....

Has Cindy or George Anthony spent any quality time at the police/sheriff's office since the leak /then release of the "air sample", or the dna, or anything like that???
I saw Cindy denying the existance of the air sample, then she stated they were taking everything out of context, but this was before the last release of Casey.
I know at one time the Anthony's were getting regular updates....????

Salem
09-09-2008, 08:01 PM
The sheriff or his deputies have been quoted as saying there is an open door for George & Cindy and that they make use of it. They did not provide any details of what has been discussed.

Salem

boogiebear
09-09-2008, 08:05 PM
The sheriff or his deputies have been quoted as saying there is an open door for George & Cindy and that they make use of it. They did not provide any details of what has been discussed.

Salem

I think they don't want to really know, so they are now avoiding it.

Lorakai
09-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Does anyone here know if the computer Casey was on was her personal computer? I thought I remember them saying that Casey used George's pc often. They say Casey was searching the web about Chloroform, but curious to know if the pc she was using was her's or George's? If it is found that it was from George's pc, then that would pose the question... How does LE know who exactly looked up the chloroform?

77NancyDrew
09-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Does anyone here know if the computer Casey was on was her personal computer? I thought I remember them saying that Casey used George's pc often. They say Casey was searching the web about Chloroform, but curious to know if the pc she was using was her's or George's? If it is found that it was from George's pc, then that would pose the question... How does LE know who exactly looked up the chloroform?

IIRC I think I heard Cindy say something in an interview one time that she couldn't get on KC's side of the computer to see Caylee's pictures , so I am thinking if she was using George's computer maybe they had it set up like KC had her own desktop with a password, and George had his own.
So maybe the searches for chloroform we only made under KC account.
I am not sure if this makes sense , lol it does to me but I have been up since 4 am and its 11:00 pm here. I's sleepy.

JBean
09-10-2008, 01:49 PM
bump for questions so the facts thread doesn't end up as a question thread!

BloodHoundSleuther
09-10-2008, 01:58 PM
If Casey's car had to be pushed into the Amscott parking lot where did originally run out of gas? Something about this car being pushed does not add up as previously mentioned in the facts thread. Casey wouldn't have been able to do that herself. If two men helped as mentioned in the facts thread they should have been questioned by now, or at least come forward. I haven't heard anything about either of the two above mentioned possibilities. Casey was no stranger to stealing gas from what we know. I was also wondering if she had the ability to cyphen gas out of the tank. I had heard that Casey had stolen gas from her parents in the past. Did she usually steal the gas cans out of the shed, had she ever cyphened the gas out of their tanks? I know this sounds complex, especially for Casey, but she was no stranger to stealing. Is this a possibility at all? Just trying to come up with any explanation to explain how this happened. Any other ideas on this?

eg@gm
09-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Hm...maybe that is why she stole the gas cans - she wanted to park the car and get away from it, but didn't want to waste the gas! So, she wanted to keep the gas cans with her until she put her plan into action and could cyphen the gas.

eg@gm
09-10-2008, 04:34 PM
I took this from the Players thread:

From the 400 pages:
Has known Casey since she was 5 years old but stopped hanging out with her after graduation from high school. On June 9, 2008, she started getting MySpace messages inviting her to go to the club (Fusion). Continued receiving messages until June 25. On July 16, she received text message from Casey: Caylee is missing. She has been missing for the last 32 days ..." She corresponded with Casey regarding this message and Casey told her to keep an eye out for "a silver Ford Focus, 4-door. Ms. Scheiber still had the emails and copied them into a Word file. She agreed to come to the station so that the text messages could be downloaded by computer forensics.

Wonder why on June 9th Casey started trying to hang out with her? Was she trying to get some kind of an alibi or something? Any ideas?

What'sThatClue
09-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Does Casey still have a cell phone and, if so, is it being monitored?
Is there a tap or trace on the Anthony's phone, in case a (purported) kidnapper would call?
Have all of the Anthony's been asked to do a polygraph, including the grandparents?

(sorry if these ? were answered on other threads, newbie here and it's hard to keep up)

Law_girl41
09-11-2008, 03:11 PM
We know she had a laptop. Okay, was there a laptop left in her car with her purse at the Amscot lot when it was towed?

I do know the roommates of TL said she had a laptop and is this the one LE have? And is there more computors LE taken into edvidence?

I am wondering who computor(s) she had access to...I am thinking several.

magic-cat
09-11-2008, 05:08 PM
We know she had a laptop. Okay, was there a laptop left in her car with her purse at the Amscot lot when it was towed?

I do know the roommates of TL said she had a laptop and is this the one LE have? And is there more computors LE taken into edvidence?

I am wondering who computor(s) she had access to...I am thinking several.

We actually are not sure of much of anything where this case is concerned. It would appear the laptop mentioned as having been taken from the home on the 16th of July was Cindy's not Casey's...but anyhow-

there is already a laptop thread...you may want to ask for a merge...:)

ijam
09-12-2008, 10:47 AM
What day did KC travel to a wedding? Where was it and which boyfriend did she see?

monoxide
09-12-2008, 10:51 AM
What day did KC travel to a wedding? Where was it and which boyfriend did she see?

I think she visited Ricardo and I think it was in either Tampa or Jacksonville.........not sure though

ijam
09-12-2008, 09:03 PM
bump..anyone know the date?

Brini
09-13-2008, 12:55 AM

Don't know the first. The shovel was the 18th.

Brini
09-13-2008, 12:56 AM

Another question I would like to see explored. Exactly how certain is the ex-BF that he heard Caylee's voice in the background on the phone? What exactly was she saying? Could it have been a tape or an MP3 of Caylee's voice?

He has since told LE that he is not certain of what he heard.

Brini
09-13-2008, 01:00 AM
This is very interesting, Aleve. The 24th/25th are critical days, for obvious reasons. I didn't know that he had either quit or been fired then.

Anyone know his name? Jesse was his first name. I'm blanking on the last, but it starts with a G. One syllable.

Brini
09-13-2008, 01:01 AM
I remembered it. This question has been bugging me for a while now!

In the first video that I was able to see of Cindy (took forever to load with my dial-up, had her sitting on floor beside Caylee's bed w/ dog jumping up a couple times on bed) she was ADAMENT that the last date she had seen Caylee was June 8th!

So, are we even sure that Caylee hasn't been missing since June 9th?

I mean, wouldn't Cindy have remembered from the get-go that the video of Caylee was taken on Father's Day? C'mon, she would surely remember IF she'd visited her dad on that day, or due to planning to leave on vacay made the 'Father's Day' visit, a week early?

We are sure that she was at the care facility on the 15th. There is a vid, and statements from staff.

Fuzzymuffin
09-13-2008, 01:03 AM
Jesse was his first name. I'm blanking on the last, but it starts with a G. One syllable.

IIRC it is Grund.

st. crispian
09-13-2008, 01:16 AM
Re the shovel:

The frustrating thing about the shovel is that the neighbor, IIRC, could only give a range of dates for when she came by to borrow it. He had just returned home from a trip and I couldn't figure out why he couldn't have narrowed down the date more from looking at his flight ticket stubs, and other receipts. With that said, maybe he has come up with a firm date, but I haven't heard about it.

Boston
09-13-2008, 02:25 AM
I know this sounds like a ridiculous question but I have my reasons for asking

Does anyone know when & where the Pizza was purchased that was found in the trunk of Casey's car?

If not I think that LE should trace the origin of that Pizza box to find out the "Exact" Pizza shop that it came from.

Do we have any info on it at all?

monoxide
09-13-2008, 02:36 AM
I know this sounds like a ridiculous question but I have my reasons for asking

Does anyone know when & where the Pizza was purchased that was found in the trunk of Casey's car?

If not I think that LE should trace the origin of that Pizza box to find out the "Exact" Pizza shop that it came from.

Do we have any info on it at all?

I do believe Cindy had a receipt for it

woodland1
09-13-2008, 05:26 AM
I AM NOT SURE WHERE TO ASK THIS QUESTION AND A COMMENT,

I NOTICED IN CASEY'S STATEMENT THAT HER GAS GAUGE WAS READING A HALF A TANK WHEN SHE RAN OUT AND IN GEORGE'S STATEMENT HE SAID WHEN HE GOT IN CAR AT TOW YARD THAT HE LOOKED AT GAUGE AND IT WAS ON EMPTY SO HE GOT Gas CAN AND FILLED UP, WHY WOULD HE BRING GAS AND HOW DID HE KNOW CAR WAS EVEN OUT OF GAS, WHEN HE HAD NOT TALKED TO CASEY , THIS MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL ..

AND ONE MORE QUESTION, IS IT LEGAL FOR LEE TO ASK FOR DONATIONS TO BE PUT IN HIS PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT?? HE SENT A E-MAIL TO ME STATING THAT IF I WANTED TO USE PAYPAL FOR DONATION I WOULKD HAVE TO SEND IT TO HIS PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT ?? JUST WONDERING HOW THIS CAN BE LEGAL , ANYONE COULD DO THIS AND BE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, I AM NOT SAYING HE IS JUST WONDERING IF LEGAL AND SOULD THIS BE LOOKED AT BY ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA

monoxide
09-13-2008, 05:57 AM
I AM NOT SURE WHERE TO ASK THIS QUESTION AND A COMMENT,

I NOTICED IN CASEY'S STATEMENT THAT HER GAS GAUGE WAS READING A HALF A TANK WHEN SHE RAN OUT AND IN GEORGE'S STATEMENT HE SAID WHEN HE GOT IN CAR AT TOW YARD THAT HE LOOKED AT GAUGE AND IT WAS ON EMPTY SO HE GOT Gas CAN AND FILLED UP, WHY WOULD HE BRING GAS AND HOW DID HE KNOW CAR WAS EVEN OUT OF GAS, WHEN HE HAD NOT TALKED TO CASEY , THIS MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL ..

AND ONE MORE QUESTION, IS IT LEGAL FOR LEE TO ASK FOR DONATIONS TO BE PUT IN HIS PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT?? HE SENT A E-MAIL TO ME STATING THAT IF I WANTED TO USE PAYPAL FOR DONATION I WOULKD HAVE TO SEND IT TO HIS PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT ?? JUST WONDERING HOW THIS CAN BE LEGAL , ANYONE COULD DO THIS AND BE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, I AM NOT SAYING HE IS JUST WONDERING IF LEGAL AND SOULD THIS BE LOOKED AT BY ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA

He told me the same thing such a bogus act. Said their bank didn't allow a paypal account to be connected to it. Yet right, what a sad lie. Don't know about the gas thing...could've been that he just planned ahead for everything or he already knew something. He could be hiding alot