View Full Version : Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #43

Pages : [1] 2

CW
08-03-2008, 03:47 AM
Continue here please..

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 03:50 AM
That might not have been seen so I'll ask it again
Does anyone know how much gas was in the car when it was recovered?

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Thank you!

Wise Old Owl
08-03-2008, 03:51 AM
I think it was posted that no there wasn't - the tow co would have given him a gallon or two to get home

Wise Old Owl
08-03-2008, 03:52 AM
OMG I just looked at the clock - way past my bedtime.

Good night all.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 03:52 AM
That might not have been seen so I'll ask it again
Does anyone know how much gas was in the car when it was recovered?

I have no idea how much gas was in the car, but it was romored on one of these threads that the car was out of gas. Don't know which thread, tho.
I do not think there has been any official word on it.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 03:55 AM
I guess I will go catch up on the other threads and cases. I work part time, so nights are and early mornings are my computer times!
Maybe Monday, or at least by the end of the week we will know something!

bug050608
08-03-2008, 03:56 AM
Alright, since no one seems to want to give an update, and the update page seems to be not so "up to date".. can anyone point me in the direction to where i CAN hear something new??

TravelingBug
08-03-2008, 04:11 AM
Alright, since no one seems to want to give an update, and the update page seems to be not so "up to date".. can anyone point me in the direction to where i CAN hear something new??

Honestly not much happened. It's a weekend...mostly rehashing.

Depending on the sources, they got about $850 at the benefit last night, or at least one check for around $850.

Most sources saying LE and Casey's attorney have stated that the gas cans were what was removed (some also saying soil samples)

The family is looking for 24/day personal assistants (for free) for both Lee and Mr. Anthony.

Sources on FNC saying that it is definitively blood in the trunk.

Slightly odd candid interaction of reporter with George late tonight saying (with a smile at times) that Caylee is absolutely alive. You really have to see that to 'get it'

But that's really it, and most of that isn't really new I don't think.

txsvicki
08-03-2008, 04:14 AM
I missed the part about personal assistants. What are they and why? I've never heard of this.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Wind Chime neat posting. Tinker Bell outstanding and a pleasure to look at. :)

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 04:20 AM
I missed the part about personal assistants. What are they and why? I've never heard of this.

Lee and george Anthony posted adds for perosnal assistants. it is a bit odd that they would be trusting an outsider to handle of those things.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 04:22 AM

Maybe for all the phone calls and to handle their personal errands, since their so busy with the media. Plus they will need help when they return to work if this issue does not get resolved soon. This is now showbiz.

If Caylee is alive why isn't there more info? This whole tragic incident has turned into a huge secretive episode. Where is Caylee? :mad:

TravelingBug
08-03-2008, 04:23 AM

Personal Assistant to George Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 04:24 AM
Lee and george Anthony posted adds for perosnal assistants. it is a bit odd that they would be trusting an outsider to handle of those things.

They trusted an unknown outsider with a precious innocent child. Seems their still on the same train track.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 04:25 AM
travlinBug one word. WOW

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 04:26 AM
They trusted an unknown outsider with a precious innocent child. Seems their still on the same train track.

Talk about due process, there is no proof that Lee or George trusted her with anyone. That was Caseys cup of tea, imo

txsvicki
08-03-2008, 04:29 AM
Thanks TravelinBug. I did a search and found the post, but don't know how to quote from one thread to another. To run an add that is like one of those picky employment offers we see in newspapers seems bizarre to me.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 05:54 AM
Here is something new. You know what's missing in the story of Casey? Gangsta! If you study her photo ops in her photobucket you will find her and her friends signifying consistently. I question Casey's involvement and strong possibility that she was indoctrinated into a gang. Question, which gang was it, Vice Lords, Bloods or AP. If you look at the icons in bucket #2 you will see 5 POINTED STARS. Check out some of her male friends with 5 pointed star tattoo's. There is also a photo in the bucket that shows Casey and the girls dancing. Don't think they were doing the Electric Slide, lol. Crips like Bloods and other gangs have a dance which incorporates their gang signing.

If this was going on, it makes sense why she is playing mum. Their first oath is to keep an oath of complete silence. There is severe punishment if they speak out, death. This is just my opinion but I do feel Casey was possibly a G-Girl and a mule to carry. The promoter lie is interesting, what was she promoting and for whom? Gang members play this role in clubs also in order to recruit new members and to sell dope. Casey may have been in over her head, in my opinion. Here's a video I think you should take a look at and listen to the words. You will be able to see the hand singles as well. Maybe the area codes she gave her brother Lee were they more than we thought. Finger singles are important, its a shame the media called it club/party expressions, that was very irresponsible. :confused: Anyone else have an opinnion of this topic?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29j5e_armenian-power-gang-ap_music (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29j5e_armenian-power-gang-ap_music)

Busylady
08-03-2008, 05:54 AM
Someone who is good with photo programs could you enhance this picture so we can see what it says in the lower left corner?

http://a556.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/s_a46599aec40cef3a24d4acb8d730d42b.jpg (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=45029854)
[/URL]
Also this picture to see who is in it?

[URL="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558"]http://a894.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/9/s_16de57b4d997101ac1282efc33cf4b5d.jpg (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558)

These come from Amy's cached version of myspace dated 7/6/08.
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:hw2TpppDY6QJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friend ID%3D66709+prettyprettypanda&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:03 AM
Has it been mentioned that Casey suffered from seizures? Which could explain her odd emotional responses if they signify an underlying condition.

my2cents
08-03-2008, 06:04 AM
Here is something new. You know what's missing in the story of Casey? Gangsta! If you study her photo ops in her photobucket you will find her and her friends signifying consistently. I question Casey's involvement and strong possibility that she was indoctrinated into a gang. Question, which gang was it, Vice Lords, Bloods or AP. If you look at the icons in bucket #2 you will see 5 POINTED STARS. Check out some of her male friends with 5 pointed star tattoo's. There is also a photo in the bucket that shows Casey and the girls dancing. Don't think they were doing the Electric Slide, lol. Crips like Bloods and other gangs have a dance which incorporates their gang signing.

If this was going on, it makes sense why she is playing mum. Their first oath is to keep an oath of complete silence. There is severe punishment if they speak out, death. This is just my opinion but I do feel Casey was possibly a G-Girl and a mule to carry. The promoter lie is interesting, what was she promoting and for whom? Gang members play this role in clubs also in order to recruit new members and to sell dope. Casey may have been in over her head, in my opinion. Here's a video I think you should take a look at and listen to the words. You will be able to see the hand singles as well. Maybe the area codes she gave her brother Lee were they more than we thought. Finger singles are important, its a shame the media called it club/party expressions, that was very irresponsible. :confused: Anyone else have an opinnion of this topic?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29j5e_armenian-power-gang-ap_music (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29j5e_armenian-power-gang-ap_music)

Do you have the link to her photobucket? Thanks!

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:08 AM
Talk about due process, there is no proof that Lee or George trusted her with anyone. That was Caseys cup of tea, imo

Bull their Caylee's grandparents who where heavily involved in her life. She lived in their home. While Cindy may say Casey was an adult and Caylee was her daughter an important part is missing. They knew Casey had issue's and they argued over her conduct. Sorry there is no way that I can accept the theory, there was no need for them to have been familiar with the sitter. They were all living together as a family. I would want to know who was watching my grandchild, even if we where not living together. Not knowing whose involved in an innocent child's life to which one claims they love that child is sheer ignorance. One should be protective and involved. Not knowing the condition of the household your grandchild is going to, is not acceptable in my book. In my opinion.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:14 AM
Bull their Caylee's grandparents who where heavily involved in her life. She lived in their home. While Cindy may say Casey was an adult and Caylee was her daughter an important part is missing. They knew Casey had issue's and they argued over her conduct. Sorry there is no way that I can accept the theory, there was no need for them to have been familiar with the sitter. They were all living together as a family. I would want to know who was watching my grandchild, even if we where not living together. Not knowing whose involved in an innocent child's life to which one claims they love that child is sheer ignorance. One should be protective and involved. Not knowing the condition of the household your grandchild is going to, is not acceptable in my book. In my opinion.

Grandparents right do't count for squat these days, they had no recourse and Casey didn't have to tell them a darn thing. I am not saying that I buy verything they are selling, and I definitely don't trust them, but they are the ones that called the attention to the whole mess.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Do you have the link to her photobucket? Thanks!

Its in WS posts under Casey photos, there are links on that thread for both Casey and Caylee. Just look for Seriously Searching thread of photos only. First link is Bucket #1 that's where you will see Casey and friends. Bucket #2 are all her icons, it shows you who Casey was. It speaks volumes. Art work often is a birds eye view of the mind and ones emotions. Art is a connector.

Elphaba
08-03-2008, 06:17 AM
This family couldn't keep their bills paid... how are they going to afford personal assistants? or are they seeking volunteers?

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:17 AM
Okay the posts on here refer to Juliet Lewis, while the police report refers to Juliette Lewis...anybody sure which it is?

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:18 AM
This family couldn't keep their bills paid... how are they going to afford personal assistants? or are they seeking volunteers?

It's a volunteer position.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:24 AM
Grandparents right do't count for squat these days, they had no recourse and Casey didn't have to tell them a darn thing. I am not saying that I buy verything they are selling, and I definitely don't trust them, but they are the ones that called the attention to the whole mess.

Yeah, when the car got towed. They confronted Casey prior to the tow and urged her to go to LE?. Had they known this alleged sitter, we would probably not have Caylee missing.

Sorry I have seen way too many children not looked after and I have seen what the end results are. They where also irresponsible. They never even knew whether the sitter was sanitary or responsible. There are too many predators on the loose. Not to even visually view this person as a sitter after years of alleged care, blows my mind. :furious:

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:25 AM
Okay the posts on here refer to Juliet Lewis, while the police report refers to Juliette Lewis...anybody sure which it is?

Its the double t

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:26 AM
Yeah, when the car got towed. They confronted Casey prior to the tow and urged her to go to LE?. Had they known this alleged sitter, we would probably not have Caylee missing.

Sorry I have seen way too many children not looked after and I have seen what the end results are. They where also irresponsible. They never even knew whether the sitter was sanitary or responsible. There are too many predators on the loose. Not to even visually view this person as a sitter after years of alleged care, blows my mind. :furious:

Seeing as how they weren't Caylee's parents, it doesn't even phase me. My mother and stepdad have NEVER met any of my children's babysitters. It's not in the job descripton for grandparents.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Its the double t

Thank you, that's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Seeing as how they weren't Caylee's parents, it doesn't even phase me. My mother and stepdad have NEVER met any of my children's babysitters. It's not in the job descripton for grandparents.

Sorry to hear that.

Elphaba
08-03-2008, 06:30 AM
It's a volunteer position.

Thanks for clearing that up!

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:30 AM
I have 6 Juliette Lewis's listed, but none actually in Orlando.
I have them in Jacksonville, Coconut Creek, Palmetto, Deland, and Miami. Anyone from FL want to comment on the distance from those areas to Orlando?

Was Gloria ever checked out? Unfortunately, I have no certain last name for her so it's hard to run a check.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:35 AM
I have them in Jacksonville, Coconut Creek, Palmetto, Deland, and Miami. Anyone from FL want to comment on the distance from those areas to Orlando?

Was Gloria ever checked out? Unfortunately, I have no certain last name for her so it's hard to run a check.
Casey said Juliette moved out of Orlando and she did not have the new address. She told Lee maybe the address was in one of her bags and she kept every thing centrally located at TonE's.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:36 AM

Who is Gloria, first time I have heard that name.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Question also when did Juliette move? LE looked for her also and they had the same problem. Why didn't Casey tell them Juliette had moved. Maybe that's an assumption but my understanding was Juliette was just another lie?

txsvicki
08-03-2008, 06:42 AM
I have to rant a bit. Just went to the site to see more photos from Casey's other online presences thread. The ones of those guys drinking beer at Caylee's birthday party was just disgusting. Not one young woman or other toddlers in a one of them. Only beer guzzling guys! No wonder Caylee looks confused and isn't smiling in the majority of her pics.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Who is Gloria, first time I have heard that name.

Gloria is Zaneys mother according to the police report, and according to Casey she lives in the 4200 block of E Michigan Avenue in Orlando. Whaen the police searched the couldn't find her...maybe they couldn't find herr because I have her living in the 5500 block of E Michigan Avenue in Orlando.

General poll, is that worth calling in? I think it is because I can verify it.

ETA: Well, I have a Gloria Gonzalez living in the 5500 block of E michigan Avenue. I'm a little exciteable right now. Been up all night drinking coffee and working on this.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:47 AM
Gloria is Zaneys mother according to the police report, and according to Casey she lives in the 4200 block of E Michigan Avenue in Orlando. Whaen the police searched the couldn't find her...maybe they couldn't find herr because I have her living in the 5500 block of E Michigan Avenue in Orlando.

Excellent and, interesting because Casey told LE she could not remember where the mother lived because she had gone there so often. Weird huh. Yeah call it in, hey maybe they have already found the address. They run checks too, wonder what happened with that one but do call.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:50 AM
No, she said that hse couldn't remember exactly where it was...but she did take them to a housing community called Crossing at Conway at the corner of Conway and E Michigan. THey went to three houses, 4279 Michigan, 4283 Michigan, 4273 michigan and all of those people denied any knowledge of a Gloria. It's in the arrest report for Casey.

Elphaba

ETA: Well, I have a Gloria Gonzalez living in the 5500 block of E michigan Avenue. I'm a little exciteable right now. Been up all night drinking coffee and working on this.

Yes, it is worth calling in...

CheckDaFacts

LOL, me too and I'm gettin woozy. I was researching gang affiliations and Casey's and friends finger throws, conduct with men, colors and tattoo's. :waitasec:

Straitfan
CheckDaFacts, ditto, I totally agree. Caylee lived in their home from her birth, to assume they didn't know who babysit,etc it a big bunch of bs...Her mom didn't work so why would she have even needed a babysitter, plus that Jesse or whoever, supposedly their family kept Caylee very frequently during the first year..

This story just makes me crazy :( I can't keep up with the posts and this family, now asking to hire personnel assistants.. OMG, just when ya think you have seen and heard it all, could it get any stranger??? I think I need to withdraw myself for awhile cause this is sooo very heartbreaking to me for this sweet child and I don't think I can hear much more about what they are doing.....I only want to hear she is safe and if not where she is... Breaks my heart :(

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 06:52 AM
No, she said that hse couldn't remember exactly where it was...but she did take them to a housing community called Crossing at Conway at the corner of Conway and E Michigan. THey went to three houses, 4279 Michigan, 4283 Michigan, 4273 michigan and all of those people denied any knowledge of a Gloria. It's in the arrest report for Casey.

I know but LE spoke of what she said, I'm sure its in their summary reports some where.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Okay, calling in and then taking a nap...I found my little piece of gold for the day.

Straitfan
08-03-2008, 06:57 AM
Not My Kids, do you know any of these people involved personally? Just asking

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:02 AM
CheckDaFacts, ditto, I totally agree. Caylee lived in their home from her birth, to assume they didn't know who babysit,etc it a big bunch of bs...Her mom didn't work so why would she have even needed a babysitter, plus that Jesse or whoever, supposedly their family kept Caylee very frequently during the first year..

This story just makes me crazy :( I can't keep up with the posts and this family, now asking to hire personnel assistants.. OMG, just when ya think you have seen and heard it all, could it get any stranger??? I think I need to withdraw myself for awhile cause this is sooo very heartbreaking to me for this sweet child and I don't think I can hear much more about what they are doing.....I only want to hear she is safe and if not where she is... Breaks my heart :(
Yeah withdrawing is now becoming the emontion for a lot of us. I feel Ms. Casey was involved in some illegal conduct, she may have also been strung out on something. Maybe we should research crime in and around the dates in question maybe that will lead us some where. Casey in my opinion may very well have been running with UN-savory individuals who are gang members. She signified gang relations, many are missing the visual messages. I hope someone else can go thru photobucket #1 and also review the club photo's from the 20-21st of June. They were not just throwing up happy party signs, their signifying who their affiliated with. This may help the mind with Caylee concern and bring in a bigger picture of what may have actually been going on with Casey. Break that and we may very well get an indication of the whole situation. Just a thought.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 07:02 AM

not_my_kids, I would call the tip in to LE. Someone will take your information. It would not take very long for them to verify the woman and the address. May just be a coincidence, but when a missing child is involved, no stone should be left unturned.

I personally believe that little Caylee is no longer with us, but do think that this should be followed up on.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:03 AM
Okay, calling in and then taking a nap...I found my little piece of gold for the day.
God bless you rest well. :clap:

mom_of_five
08-03-2008, 07:04 AM

Wow. Go with it!

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 07:05 AM
Has it been disclosed what time George Anthony picked up the vehicle from the Impound Yard? I would like to know how much time inbetween that time and the first 911 call.

Straitfan
08-03-2008, 07:05 AM
I would really like to hear from Casey what she did for month or so.. I have kids her age, people they know that have children they would ask where they were, especially friends of her's that are female. Then again since she lies maybe she didn't have any girl friends that were that close to her... BTW, with her short hair she looks alot like Jenny McCarthy, just different hair color, yay, to bad she isn't that good of a mommy. :(

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:10 AM
We should discuss whether or not Casey was involved in a gang land life style. Anyone up for tossing ideas and thoughts? It's an important factor to this horrible saga. Did you know Gangs use area codes to represent their territories?

If no one is up for it, I'm going to retire. Please do consider researching this theory even when I'm off.

Straitfan
08-03-2008, 07:11 AM
LaLaw, I thought Cindy picked up the car the day prior to the 911 call, though I sure could be wrong.. Think she picked up the car, then started trying to track down Casey, found her, thru her friend Amy, then 911 call cause Casey wouldn't talk. I think that is why Cindy is in the background saying to her that she had already given her a day.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:13 AM
Has it been disclosed what time George Anthony picked up the vehicle from the Impound Yard? I would like to know how much time inbetween that time and the first 911 call.
You know I have also heard two dates the 15th and 16th. No we do not have a time and I'm also curious if the 15th was the actual date. Cindy testified to the 15th but I'm positive she later mentioned the 16th, which threw me. I would like to see both clarified.

Straitfan
08-03-2008, 07:17 AM
CheckDaFacts, I up to talking about the gang theroy, it would help if we knew what life was like in the Anthony home prior to her leaving with Caylee. God, this family has more secrets, very scary! I wouldn't know what to search for as for as gang's go? And don't think I've seen the pic's ya'll are talking about tonight, do you have a link? Sleep good, fixing to head there myself, as the sun comes up this morning :)

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:17 AM
George called Lee and told him he was worried about Cindy. Lee went to the house and said he was not aware of the car being towed until he got to the house. My understanding George drove the car home and it was the same night Cindy found Casey. How else would Cindy know the car smiled like a dead body?

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:24 AM
CheckDaFacts, I up to talking about the gang theroy, it would help if we knew what life was like in the Anthony home prior to her leaving with Caylee. God, this family has more secrets, very scary! I wouldn't know what to search for as for as gang's go? And don't think I've seen the pic's ya'll are talking about tonight, do you have a link? Sleep good, fixing to head there myself, as the sun comes up this morning :)

Alright maybe when you refreshed your can wander over to WS photo's only no discussion thread that Seriously Searching put up. You will find two links together, first link has the majority of Casey's party photos inside her photobucket. Rest well. :star2:

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:27 AM
There was a media photo of George, Cindy and Caylee which to me showed disgust by both. Need to find that photo so other's can give an opinion. Casey created problems in the Anthony home, no question there.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:31 AM
:bedtime:I'm off for now. Good Nite and Good Morning to all.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Not My Kids, do you know any of these people involved personally? Just asking

Nope, i don't know anyone involved. At this point it might be a good thing.
I'm kinda glad I don't know any of them.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 07:35 AM
I have to rant a bit. Just went to the site to see more photos from Casey's other online presences thread. The ones of those guys drinking beer at Caylee's birthday party was just disgusting. Not one young woman or other toddlers in a one of them. Only beer guzzling guys! No wonder Caylee looks confused and isn't smiling in the majority of her pics.

Welcome to mommy Casey's lifestyle, booze, sex and I lay odd's plenty of dope. High De Ho.

LorinMarie
08-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Looks like the sign that Casey uses means victory?? Edited to ask, did Casey spend a lot of time at college parties? I know that frats/sorority houses also use signs like this sometimes

http://zimmer.csufresno.edu/~haralds/htmlfiles/gang-signs.html (http://zimmer.csufresno.edu/%7Eharalds/htmlfiles/gang-signs.html)

Straitfan
08-03-2008, 07:40 AM
I saw all the pic in the photobucket, thought ya'll were talking about some new pic. I haven't seen the media pic of them all though. May look tommorow, hope all sleep well and God "somehow" gets casey to talking now! I hate to be ugly but I hope she has a very hard time sleeping given she doesn't care enough to say what happened or where her daug is.

GameTheory
08-03-2008, 07:43 AM
What is really shocking for me, and what I think is the police's number one difficulty at the moment, and what I believe will be the centre of a trial if there will be a trial in this case, is Caylee's whereabouts since the date? she has been missing. And IF the child is not found, and IF Casey goes to trial as the responsible one, the lawyers will play on these dates and say the child WAS NOT MISSING for 30 days but for a couple of days and the mother was desperately trying to find her.

How did Casey manage to do that? And I mean no friend or family member to be able with accuracy to tell Caylee was last seen HERE on THIS date. As if the little girl was a ghost. And we are not talking about a 10 year old child who in a certain degree can take care of herself staying at home and watching tv. We are talking about a 3 year old who has certain needs, cannot feed herself, still with a limited vocabulary, and unable to pick up a phone and speak to someone. Casey's friend is sure they went for a walk with Casey and Caylee on certain dates. But what about before and after the walk? Where was the child living since Casey was able to continue to go out and even stay at her boyfriends place. No neighbours saw the child? How is that possible? :confused:

In a certain degree Casey managed to have everyone confused regarding since when Caylee has been really missing by lying to her friends that Caylee was there, while lying to her parents Caylee was over there and so on. But where was the little girl FOR REALwhen Casey was saying all these stories to friends and family? How did no neighbour, no store owner, no park employee, a bank employee, a grocery store employee, how is it possible that there is no sure sighting of the little girl so that it seems the police don't have a definite date and definite information where the child was living and with whom?

And as a society are we really so indifferent towards children than when a mother with a 3 year old suddenly stops appearing with her child we accept the child is with the nanny for days and days and days? Night and day? What kind of a nanny is that? Noone wondered how Casey paid ''this'' nanny since Casey never had money? If Casey had to steal things from friends and family, the grandparents never wondered how on earth she found money to pay for the nanny? And do you know many people who work for free these days? It is one thing for someone to babysit as a favour once in a while but it seems Casey had that ''nanny'' 24/7. Nobody wondered? Family and friends and boyfriend all satisfied with such an excuse? How long was this excuse going to fly? If Cindi hadn't called the police, how long do you think Casey will be able to keep telling people the child was with a nanny before anyone start wondering about the child?

Busylady
08-03-2008, 07:45 AM
In my opinion I do not believe she was involved in any gang activity. The hand signals are quite common in the younger crowd.

We should discuss whether or not Casey was involved in a gang land life style. Anyone up for tossing ideas and thoughts? It's an important factor to this horrible saga. Did you know Gangs use area codes to represent their territories?

If no one is up for it, I'm going to retire. Please do consider researching this theory even when I'm off.

Straitfan
08-03-2008, 07:47 AM
Nope, i don't know anyone involved. At this point it might be a good thing.
I'm kinda glad I don't know any of them.

I hear ya! If she was my child, I would be at that jail EVERYDAY grilling her to the bitter end! She would be seriously wishing she wasn't my child when I was done...I am not a mean person, but I have 2 boys and a granddaughter, no one would be sleeping if my granddaughter was missing and wouldn't talk, no way in hel.

Busylady
08-03-2008, 07:52 AM
The car was picked up the 15th, Cindy found the address in the car to start looking for Casey, found Casey called 911. Police questioned Casey on the 15th and then on the 16th they drove her all over and she was arrested the 16th.

You know I have also heard two dates the 15th and 16th. No we do not have a time and I'm also curious if the 15th was the actual date. Cindy testified to the 15th but I'm positive she later mentioned the 16th, which threw me. I would like to see both clarified.

mamasooze
08-03-2008, 07:54 AM
George called Lee and told him he was worried about Cindy. Lee went to the house and said he was not aware of the car being towed until he got to the house. My understanding George drove the car home and it was the same night Cindy found Casey. How else would Cindy know the car smiled like a dead body?

Cindy found Amy's phone/address in the car and then drove over and picked up Amy (getting an earful from Amy about the wiped out bank account). Amy went with her to Tony's to pickup the Par-Tay Princess. Would loved to have hear that conversation. They then dropped off Amy and then went home OR had a big fight on the way home and drove to closed LE place. Cindy knows at this point the car stinks but obviously does not link that with missing Caylee. I'm sure she was getting more and more put out with the PP because she wasn't telling her where Caylee was. That's why we hear the escalating terror in her voice by the 3rd call. I think from that moment of realization that Casey possibly "lost" Caylee and connecting it to the smell in the car--Cindy has been on automatic. She wants her Caylee back. Her mind refuses to believe that Casey committed this heinous crime.

Not sure about what time all this transpired we do know times of 911 calls. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on any of this-I'm not a note taker (bad mamasooze)

websurfer
08-03-2008, 08:00 AM
I was thinking last night about the following things concerning Caylee.

has anyone placed posters at Amscot where the car was found? Someone should hand some posters out there.It looks to be a busy corner and of course someone may have seen her there,that is if they travel that route regularly.

I also was thinking that people should stress the amount of the reward.

Also,not everyone has a computer ot Ipod or iphone or any sort of elecronic device to access the web.

For those Florida people & Georgia posters need to be placed at public places.
Shopping Malls
fast food places
car washes
video stores
laundra mats
cars
inserts in all Florida newspapers

for those who have no ability to read
and yes some people can't read.

Radio shows PSA
tv PSA

etc

posters at beaches
any place Casey said "NANNY invisible" took Caylee...

Casey mentioned these places too.
Brooklyn Ny
odd that in some of her posts she mentions NY mainly because Tony visited his folks there ?
plus...
Jesse is moving to GEORGIA in August

Her attorney mentions:
Brooklyn NY
Georgia

Sorry! she told her lawyer two other places as well?
What makes me curious is why she mentions these locations/states ?

I read someplace that people think jesus ortiz is the father of Caylee ?
and his mother is Zenaida Gonzalez- ortiz?
Can someone dig deep on that?

And update info?
has his family been DNA tested against Caylee to see if he is the father?
I heard on Geraldo last night that Tony is ruled out
as the father so is Jesse.

Anyway,if Jesus ortiz's mother is in fact a Gonzalez
well
you can figure it out.No use in posting my thoughts when it is better to come to your own conclusions.

I'm not a computer whiz...I just figured out after 6 years of owning one where this \ key is LOL :waitasec:

after looking all that time!
So what I'm saying is that
not all people are computer savvy[ myself included]
so posters and the word need to get out for
non english speaking people.
And basically anybody and everybody in any way possible.
plus stress the reward money thing
everybody loves money!
people kill for it...
so giving up a few words and being a witness may just drag the truth out of a witness ?

Wish i could remember those other places she mentions...
also I sometimes feel she is alive...:rolleyes:
it is a hope
it is however a time such as this that I have NO respect for
So-called psychics...
why you ask?

Where are they when ya need em?

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:02 AM
LaLaw, I thought Cindy picked up the car the day prior to the 911 call, though I sure could be wrong.. Think she picked up the car, then started trying to track down Casey, found her, thru her friend Amy, then 911 call cause Casey wouldn't talk. I think that is why Cindy is in the background saying to her that she had already given her a day.

Thanks.
I mean the time of day when the vehicle was picked up. IIRC, it was picked up on the 15th, but was not taken by LE until the 16th.
Also, IIRC, GMA said that after she picked Casey up, they drove around a little while and she was trying to talk Casey into taking her to where Caylee was.
I would really like to know just how long George had the car before the first 911 call. He knew of the decomposition smell the moment he opened the car door.

websurfer
08-03-2008, 08:05 AM
Cindy found Amy's phone/address in the car and then drove over and picked up Amy (getting an earful from Amy about the wiped out bank account). Amy went with her to Tony's to pickup the Par-Tay Princess. Would loved to have hear that conversation. They then dropped off Amy and then went home OR had a big fight on the way home and drove to closed LE place. Cindy knows at this point the car stinks but obviously does not link that with missing Caylee. I'm sure she was getting more and more put out with the PP because she wasn't telling her where Caylee was. That's why we hear the escalating terror in her voice by the 3rd call. I think from that moment of realization that Casey possibly "lost" Caylee and connecting it to the smell in the car--Cindy has been on automatic. She wants her Caylee back. Her mind refuses to believe that Casey committed this heinous crime.

Not sure about what time all this transpired we do know times of 911 calls. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on any of this-I'm not a note taker (bad mamasooze)
:confused:

Wonder why she did that/
i mean living with a person you only just started living with?
weird needing money so badly
on one post i saw this remark by Casey

She told someone/she needed insurance stuff/ could it be sent to the

OVIEDA or OVIEDO House?

Where & what is that?

Somebody know what that is ?

i ask the questions
you all find the answers haha:)

Straitfan
08-03-2008, 08:07 AM
I totally agree, I don't think Cindy is capable of coming to terms with the whole situation right now, until there is some proof rather Caylee is alive or not and w/Casey not talking, I think she won't let her mind go there.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:09 AM
I hear ya! If she was my child, I would be at that jail EVERYDAY grilling her to the bitter end! She would be seriously wishing she wasn't my child when I was done...I am not a mean person, but I have 2 boys and a granddaughter, no one would be sleeping if my granddaughter was missing and wouldn't talk, no way in hel.

That would be me also, Straitfan!
She sure wouldn't be playing those games!

Busylady
08-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Two 911 calls after they got back to the house were 7/15 8:44 pm and 7/15 9:41 pm

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:14 AM

Ok. Only makes sense that if GMA went with GPA to get the car from the impound yard, then GMA would have driven off in whatever vehicle they had driven there in.
I was just wondering how much time GPA had with the car before GMA and Casey got home.
Thanks!

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 08:14 AM
In my opinion I do not believe she was involved in any gang activity. The hand signals are quite common in the younger crowd.

Oh that may be so and thats also a very big problem. Cant agree, there are other indicator's. One has to know what to look for. Been around enough gang members, wannabes, etc, and I would wager money on her being involved in Gangsta love homey style. Gangs have evolved and their always hunting for new recruits. Three fingers, two fingers, one finger and a combination of several friends throwing different finger singles at the same time is not just college play. Casey was not doing victory, she was signifying her affiliations. Stand proud and loud. :bang:

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Two 911 calls after they got back to the house were 7/15 8:44 pm and 7/15 9:41 pm

Thanks so much, Busylady! I cannot find what time the vehicle was picked up from the impound yard. LE has probably not disclosed that yet, and no one has written about it.

:)

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 08:17 AM

Wonder why she did that/

OVIEDA or OVIEDO House?

Where & what is that?

i ask the questions

That was Amy apparently something happened and Amy pulled back. It looks like Amy may be moving again.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:24 AM
Oh that may be so and thats also a very big problem. Cant agree, there are other indicator's. One has to know what to look for. Been around enough gang members, wannabes, etc, and I would wager money on her being involved in Gangsta love homey style. Gangs have evolved and their always hunting for new recruits. Three fingers, two fingers, one finger and a combination of several friends throwing different finger singles at the same time is not just college play. Casey was not doing victory, she was signifying her affiliations. Stand proud and loud. :bang:

Gang members have to kill someone as a part of initiation in some gangs, don't they?
Casey just does not strike me as someone who would be involved in a gang. LOL, she may be a murderer, but belong to a gang? She would seriously not want to dress the part of a gang member!

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:28 AM

Wonder why she did that/

OVIEDA or OVIEDO House?

Where & what is that?

i ask the questions

JP Chatt from Peurto Rico (whom I believe to be Caylee's Dad) is also listed as having an Oviedo (sp) address AND an Orlando one as well. He is apparently from a wealthy Peurto Rican family.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks.
I mean the time of day when the vehicle was picked up. IIRC, it was picked up on the 15th, but was not taken by LE until the 16th.
Also, IIRC, GMA said that after she picked Casey up, they drove around a little while and she was trying to talk Casey into taking her to where Caylee was.
I would really like to know just how long George had the car before the first 911 call. He knew of the decomposition smell the moment he opened the car door.

Car was taken by LE on the 17th. Just pulled another cup of coffee.

CheckDaFacts
08-03-2008, 08:29 AM
JP Chatt from Peurto Rico (whom I believe to be Caylee's Dad) is also listed as having an Oviedo (sp) address AND an Orlando one as well. He is apparently from a wealthy Peurto Rican family.

Who is he? Never heard of him. We know trips by friends were taken there.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Car was taken by LE on the 17th. Just pulled another cup of coffee.

Thanks so much, CheckDaFacts!

Busylady
08-03-2008, 08:30 AM
I agree. Plus if you go through the pictures they scan a period of 3 years there are hand signals in all 3 years. The signals used are common among the college and high school kids. I just went through my sons photos and some of his friends photos and there are tons of hand signals, and I can assure you they are not gang members.

Gang members have to kill someone as a part of initiation in some gangs, don't they?
Casey just does not strike me as someone who would be involved in a gang. LOL, she may be a murderer, but belong to a gang? She would seriously not want to dress the part of a gang member!

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:31 AM

Look on the thread for Baby's Daddy in this forum. I cannot remember the name of the thread, but it has to do with wondering who Caylee's Dad is.

Busylady
08-03-2008, 08:32 AM
JP Chatt and Ricardo Morales are roomates.

Hart
08-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Sure those are gang signals- if your in the gang of peace, love and rock & roll! Hahah are you kidding me? Guess I'm in that gang too....

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:35 AM
I agree. Plus if you go through the pictures they scan a period of 3 years there are hand signals in all 3 years. The signals used are common among the college and high school kids. I just went through my sons photos and some of his friends photos and there are tons of hand signals, and I can assure you they are not gang members.

Thanks, Busylady!
Those are not gang signals in the pics. At least not any I have seen, and I have taken a 'Hate Group' course that includes gangs and gang signs. Sometimes young people will throw the sign that a rapper may throw without even knowing what it means.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:36 AM
JP Chatt and Ricardo Morales are roomates.

Yes, and I think Caylee really favors him!

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:42 AM
CheckDaFacts, the thread is entitled Casey and Ricardo. There is a pic there of JP Chatt and Ricardo Morales.

ETA: There is a JP Chatt's blog site listed as well, and he has a catagory listed as his Peurto Rican vacation and shows some of his family in photos.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:47 AM
*****Sorry, I will not post of speculation as who Caylee's Dad is on this thread! I know this thread is not for that purpose! I had started out by answering what the Oviedo thing was!*****

my2cents
08-03-2008, 08:49 AM
I totally agree, I don't think Cindy is capable of coming to terms with the whole situation right now, until there is some proof rather Caylee is alive or not and w/Casey not talking, I think she won't let her mind go there.

You know, I thought this too. But, have you noticed how Cindy's demeanor has changed lately? Either someone finally got her sedated so she would stop running her mouth and telling "half-truths" and "mistruths" to the media, or she realizes that child is dead. But she knows the donations won't keep coming unless she keeps telling ppl that baby is alive. My opinion only.

mom_of_five
08-03-2008, 08:51 AM
http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:53 AM
You know, I thought this too. But, have you noticed how Cindy's demeanor has changed lately? Either someone finally got her sedated so she would stop running her mouth and telling "half-truths" and "mistruths" to the media, or she realizes that child is dead. But she knows the donations won't keep coming unless she keeps telling ppl that baby is alive. My opinion only.

I wonder how much money Cindy was paid for the People Magazine spread? It just makes me sick to see her sitting on the floor holding a stuffed animal. Look at the toys! They are in pristine condition! They do not even look played with!
I just wonder how much money Cindy has been paid altogether.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 08:56 AM

Ty for the link, mom_of_five!
Father to visit Caylee for answers??? Oh, that one is good. Last night when Craig Geraldo spoke with him prior to air time he was all smiles saying that Caylee is alive!
Keep it up, George, and you will be in jail as well!

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 09:01 AM
Ty for the link, mom_of_five!
Father to visit Caylee for answers??? Oh, that one is good. Last night he when Craig Geraldo spoke with him prior to air time he was all smiles saying that Caylee is alive!
Keep it up, George, and you will be in jail as well!

LaLaw2000 just read your 1:04 post,you have said it best. IMO Good luck George and Cindy.

SuziQ
08-03-2008, 09:02 AM
SS, here is the comment about when George stated a neighbor took the gas cans.

(snips)
Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:17 AM
LaLaw2000 just read your 1:04 post,you have said it best. IMO Good luck George and Cindy.

Thanks, Elley Mae!
The day is coming...........

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:20 AM
SS, here is the comment about when George stated a neighbor took the gas cans.

(snips)
Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.

Hi, SuziQ!

That probably means that LE is not totally believing George's story! They want to test for evidence themselves, or they have caught him in a lie!

SuziQ
08-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi, SuziQ!

That probably means that LE is not totally believing George's story! They want to test for evidence themselves, or they have caught him in a lie!

Someone pointed out yesterday he may have just been throwing that story out to the press and could have been telling LE the truth from the get go.

My feeling is that George neglected to mention anything about gas cans when this all came down. And whatever he told LE when they found the report and confronted him did not jive with what he told reporters or jive with the case at all. And that's why LE retrieved the gas cans.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 09:29 AM
I believe that since the gas can theft happened in the time frame of Caylee's disappearance that it would be negligent if LE did not retrieve and analyze them. It just seems strange that they waited this long.

SuziQ
08-03-2008, 09:34 AM
There was a discussion about the missing Caylee sites and the family listing their phone numbers. We also have to remember that they listed their numbers first and the tip line numbers were wrong. Honest mistake or trying to funnel all info through them? It sure was like pulling teeth to get that number fixed. Tricia pointed something out about the Nancy Cooper case that I think applies here. When someone does something like that, it does not smell right. They get negative info, and in this case about Casey, they are most likely not going to hand it over to police.

my2cents
08-03-2008, 09:34 AM
I wonder how much money Cindy was paid for the People Magazine spread? It just makes me sick to see her sitting on the floor holding a stuffed animal. Look at the toys! They are in pristine condition! They do not even look played with!
I just wonder how much money Cindy has been paid altogether.

I haven't seen the article yet and I will NOT buy the magazine to support these idiots. There is no telling how much they were paid, but you know that People knows that money talks, so they didn't approach them asking for a free interview (although Lee Anthony and Good ole George think asking for free assistants is ok :rolleyes:). They got $850.00 at the fundraiser too. This went to the Kidfinder place that ran it, but I bet you there are idiots out there sending them personal checks to their home address to help them with the "search".

These people make me want to vomit. Casey is an attention whore. She is posing in every picture we have seen her in--like she is some kind of supermodel. There is not ONE candid picture of her. She thinks so highly of herself it makes me sick. She seems to act like she is playing a role in a movie. HELLO--YOUR KID IS MISSING. THIS IS NOT A GAME.

Her parents think they need a FREE personal assistant that would have a better chance of getting hired by Donald Trump because of all the requirements that they outlined.

I mean, have they no shame at all? ANY of them? They seem to be caught up in the cameras when they should be out walking the soles of their feet off, pounding the pavement day in and day out to find this kid. Instead, they b*tch and whine about how the public and the media need to do more to find THEIR grand daughter that THEIR daughter misplaced.

I misplace my keys, not my kids. These ppl are idiots.

Sorry for the rant, I am off my soapbox now.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Someone pointed out yesterday he may have just been throwing that story out to the press and could have been telling LE the truth from the get go.

My feeling is that George neglected to mention anything about gas cans when this all came down. And whatever he told LE when they found the report and confronted him did not jive with what he told reporters or jive with the case at all. And that's why LE retrieved the gas cans.

Exactly, and that would be either Obstruction of Justice, impeding an investigation, interfering with an investigation, and anything else they can come up with. ESPECIALLY if he thought Casey may have taken the gas cans and he did a police report on it anyway.
You may lie or fail to mention a truth to LE, but not to LE AND the FBI.
George is treading on thin ice here.
I would bet you a million cyberbucks that those gas cans were in the trunk of the vehicle Casey was driving. If they were, and have any evidence on them, George is going to be in a bit of trouble, IMO!
When someone is touching the gas can to pour it, one hand will usually hold the bottom of the can. LE may just be able to get some good prints from that!

strach304
08-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Great posts Mamasooze and Websurfer.

SuziQ
08-03-2008, 09:36 AM
I believe that since the gas can theft happened in the time frame of Caylee's disappearance that it would be negligent if LE did not retrieve and analyze them. It just seems strange that they waited this long.

I think they waited so long because George never bothered to mention getting them back. LE retrieved the cans because George told a reporter he had gotten them back.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:41 AM
I haven't seen the article yet and I will NOT buy the magazine to support these idiots. There is no telling how much they were paid, but you know that People knows that money talks, so they didn't approach them asking for a free interview (although Lee Anthony and Good ole George think asking for free assistants is ok :rolleyes:). They got $850.00 at the fundraiser too. This went to the Kidfinder place that ran it, but I bet you there are idiots out there sending them personal checks to their home address to help them with the "search".

These people make me want to vomit. Casey is an attention whore. She is posing in every picture we have seen her in--like she is some kind of supermodel. There is not ONE candid picture of her. She thinks so highly of herself it makes me sick. She seems to act like she is playing a role in a movie. HELLO--YOUR KID IS MISSING. THIS IS NOT A GAME.

Her parents think they need a FREE personal assistant that would have a better chance of getting hired by Donald Trump because of all the requirements that they outlined.

I mean, have they no shame at all? ANY of them? They seem to be caught up in the cameras when they should be out walking the soles of their feet off, pounding the pavement day in and day out to find this kid. Instead, they b*tch and whine about how the public and the media need to do more to find THEIR grand daughter that THEIR daughter misplaced.

I misplace my keys, not my kids. These ppl are idiots.

Sorry for the rant, I am off my soapbox now.

Sorry everyone, I know we are supposed to snip a long post, but this is a great one and I could not find a good place to start snipping!

my2cents, the pictures are online as well. They are very clear pics. I do not have the links, but I have seen them. If you find them, please notice how pristine those toys are. They have either not been played with, or they were played with very carefully.

Good post, my2cents! My sentiments exactly!

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Um...I can prove that there are a Gloria and Zenaida Gonzalez living in Orlando FL at the same time in the same place. WTH do I do now?
For those that don't know, Gloria is the name of Zenaida's mother that Casey gave when asked.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 09:44 AM
And lets not forget Cindy said on national TV that "we did not file a report of a break-in" she needs to speak for her self.

lilacwine
Is it the one that someone called in this AM?

tehcloser
Um...I can prove that there are a Gloria and Zenaida Gonzalez living in Orlando FL at the same time in the same place. WTH do I do now?
For those that don't know, Gloria is the name of Zenaida's mother that Casey gave when asked.

The best advice is what posters were telling you a few hours ago...call the le.

RNmomnFL
08-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks so much, Busylady! I cannot find what time the vehicle was picked up from the impound yard. LE has probably not disclosed that yet, and no one has written about it.

Yes, another thing I've been pondering: how do we know that the car was dropped off in the Amscot parking lot on the 27th of June? Did the car sit for a while before it was noticed? How did we get that date i.e., the 6/27 date? We know there were cameras at the Amscot location...sure would like to know what they show.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Is it the one that someone called in this AM?

I called in Gloria at an address on Michigan Avenue. That is on the same street that Casey took them to looking for Gloria. This is a different one listeing both Gloria nd Zenaida in the same building at the same time.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 09:47 AM
The best advice is what posters were telling you a few hours ago...call the le.

I already called the last one in, that's why I am leery of doing it again and sounding like I was spiking my coffee this morning.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:47 AM

not_my_kids, as I said last night, you need to call LE. When anyone is missing, no stone should be left unturned.
If it pans out, that will be great news. If not, then nothing is lost. Heck, they can even have a patrol officer in that area check it out!

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Alright wish me luck...again.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Yes, another thing I've been pondering: how do we know that the car was dropped off in the Amscot parking lot on the 27th of June? Did the car sit for a while before it was noticed? How did we get that date i.e., the 6/27 date? We know there were cameras at the Amscot location...sure would like to know what they show.

The manager is probably the last one to leave the place of business at the end of the day, so he/she probably noticed the vehicle, then noticed it for 3 days and called in for it to be towed. He/she would know.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:51 AM
And lets not forget Cindy said on national TV that "we did not file a report of a break-in" she needs to speak for her self.

Ok, so now they are BOTH lying!

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 09:52 AM
I thought that Tony picked Casey up on the 27th June and that is what they are going on.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:52 AM
Alright wish me luck...again.

:clap:.... Good for you! Good luck!

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 09:54 AM
I thought that Tony picked Casey up on the 27th June and that is what they are going on.

Yes, but the manager called it in first. Then I imagine Tony was asked about it and he said he had picked Casey up on the 27th. That would be 2 people knowing when the car was left there. Of course, it might be on security tape as well.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 09:55 AM
George live on FOX

SuziQ
08-03-2008, 09:56 AM
George live on FOX

Updates please!

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 09:58 AM
George said Casey said "Dad I have told you every thing I can" now the pizza was in there for 15 days

LaLaw2000
George Anthony is being interviewed on Fox right now. He is really seemng silly and ridiculous! Goofy grins, etc. Says he will ask Casey tough questions.
On the decomposing body smell - take an 11 gallon trash bag and put the pizza in it and leave it. Thinks LE and dogs are wrong!

DianeB
I'm no expert, but this guy isn't making eye contact with anyone.

What is he talking about "doing an experiment" with a pizza box and Arm & Hammer baking soda?

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 09:59 AM
This man is in such denial

MsJoni
08-03-2008, 10:00 AM
OMG, George is turning into Cindy!

DianeB
They're getting donations of office supplies and money for Caylee's trust fund.

This is beyond bizahh (as they say where I'm from).

my2cents
George live on FOX

George is off his rocker. I bet the snazzy shirt he is wearing was a donation too. Cause if they won't go search for their grandkid, you know they won't pay for a shirt.

Put the pizza box in a bag???

We NEED donations and TRUST FUND money??? WTF???

We NEED monetary donations and GIFT cards and WE NEED PPL TO STEP UP.

Loony. Toon. :mad:

:puke:

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Needs donations of office supplies needed and donations for the Caylee trust fund. Going to be having more benefits later. Need gift cards, water, etc.
Casey wants to be home for Caylee's birthday. Casey tells George Caylee is closeby.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 10:01 AM
She can not tell all she knows,just all she can. Because she can't tell the truth.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:02 AM

Well said!

DianeB
Casey is broken-hearted. She wants to be home for Caylee's birthday. Of course, Caylee won't be there.

"My daughter is not one to take drugs." "She has compassion, she's OK."

Someone in the jail told Casey she's on the cover of People.

tehcloser
Needs donations of office supplies needed and donations for the Caylee trust fund. Going to be having more benefits later. Need gift cards, water, etc.
Casey wants to be home for Caylee's birthday. Casey tells George Caylee is closeby.

Water?????? :confused:

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 10:03 AM
The people story was suppose to break peoples heart

LaLaw2000
Is this man on DRUGS?????

DianeB
"We're trying to be sensitive to all our friends who are giving us information."

Yeah, like 'George, your daughter is a liar.'

tehcloser
08-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Is this man on DRUGS?????

If he's not he should be...maybe it would help.

LaLaw2000
Water?????? :confused:

Yes, water. For Cindy! She is always swigging on a bottle of water with who knows what is in it!

DianeB
Now they're asking about pictures. He's trying to make it sound like Casey's new friends have turned on her.

Apparently he doesn't realize that it was Casey who put these up.

OMG this guy has lost it.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:05 AM
If he's not he should be...maybe it would help.

He can ask Cindy.....she has some!

DianeB
08-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Someone from Corrections is "watching" what Casey is writing - not reading it, but watching her write it.

WTH?

DianeB
08-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Does someone here know that 'Eyes for Lies' analyst?

lilacwine
08-03-2008, 10:07 AM
I just read this on cadaver dogs. I'm not saying that I believe George but I was curious what their success rate is... now first a Wisconsin judge was convinceds about 39% but others argued 69% ...

but if I read this correctly, and I have a pounding headache so I may not be, they can hit from blood... not just decomp... that would make me curious.

Here's the link http://www.slate.com/id/2174177/

Elley Mae
She has a bible now.

LaLaw2000
Corrections going to help her out and try to make her as comfortable during her stay as possible??????

BS, BS, BS!!!!

RNmomnFL
08-03-2008, 10:08 AM

At this point after Casey has been sitting in jail for more than 2 weeks seemingly without contact with the person(s) that "took" Caylee, how would she know that Caylee is closeby?

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 10:08 AM
IS THERE ANYONE ALIVE IN FL? Okay, that said apparently you cannot reach a live person on Sunday anywhere in the state. I have called and emailed every available person and it has gotten me nowhere, really really fast.

my2cents
08-03-2008, 10:09 AM
lol, Casey got a new BIBLE. She needs a confession booth, to repent for her LIES.

Elley Mae
She's going to be three, is she not three today

DianeB
"One thing I can tell you guys... my whole family has joined a club we didn't want to join - families of missing children. We're lifetime members now." What?

lillyfrog
Something is just not right with him...can't quite put my finger on it but ...i don't trust him

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Someone from Corrections is "watching" what Casey is writing - not reading it, but watching her write it.

WTH?

If Casey puts it in the outgoing mail, it probably will not be read, and if it is legal mail to her attorney, she can seal it.

tehcloser
08-03-2008, 10:10 AM
lilac
I believe there are blood dogs and cadaver dogs, each specially trained. One will not hit on the other.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 10:11 AM
George forgot that today is Caylee's birthday. Or am I wrong

LaLaw2000
At this point after Casey has been sitting in jail for more than 2 weeks seemingly without contact with the person(s) that "took" Caylee, how would she know that Caylee is closeby?

Because she is the one who put her there probably!

ShouldBWorking
I thought he said they were using $ from Caylee's trust fund to pay expenses for the search did I misunderstand?

DianeB
August 9th.

LaLaw2000

I thought it is August 9!

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:12 AM
I thought he said they were using $ from Caylee's trust fund to pay expenses for the search did I misunderstand?

What search?

my2cents
08-03-2008, 10:13 AM

b-day is 8/9/2005

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 10:13 AM
"One thing I can tell you guys... my whole family has joined a club we didn't want to join - families of missing children. We're lifetime members now." What?

maybe it's jsut because I am really really tired...but what they are saying is starting to make sense to me. What he means is that once your family is involved in something like this, you can never walk away from it, whether the child is found or not.

And water and office supplies are very common requests for communications centers when searching for a child. You would be amazed how much paper and staples and water you go through in one day when you are talking on the phone constantly, taking notes and printing fliers. It gets expensive fast.

shadowangel
08-03-2008, 10:14 AM

Putting a positive spin on that, it could mean that once a family has experienced the trauma of a missing child, it will always be with them, even if the child is later found.

Or it could just be more drama.

Elley Mae
Sorry I thought today was the ninth sat and it's the third sunday this case is making me crazy.

LaLaw2000
IS THERE ANYONE ALIVE IN FL? Okay, that said apparently you cannot reach a live person on Sunday anywhere in the state. I have called and emailed every available person and it has gotten me nowhere, really really fast.

Hang in there - don't give up!

DianeB
Orlando Salinas says that George told them for the first time today, Casey cried.

A little late.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Putting a positive spin on that, it could mean that once a family has experienced the trauma of a missing child, it will always be with them, even if the child is later found.

Or it could just be more drama.

I vote for DRAMA!!!

tehcloser
08-03-2008, 10:16 AM
not_my_kids, are you telling us that the tip line is not being answered on Sunday? If that's true that is really bad.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Of course she cried another lost weekend at Fusian.

not_my_kids
not_my_kids, are you telling us that the tip line is not being answered on Sunday? If that's true that is really bad.

The tip line is never answered. One is a voice mail only and the other is always busy or sends you to voice mail. THe sherriffs department is closed on weekends and there is no answer with the family...as usual.

my2cents
maybe it's jsut because I am really really tired...but what they are saying is starting to make sense to me. What he means is that once your family is involved in something like this, you can never walk away from it, whether the child is found or not.

And water and office supplies are very common requests for communications centers when searching for a child. You would be amazed how much paper and staples and water you go through in one day when you are talking on the phone constantly, taking notes and printing fliers. It gets expensive fast.

Normally, I would agree. But, THEY ARE NOT SEARCHING. If they had of given the correct phone number and let the LE take care of it, LE would have used their OWN paper :rolleyes:

I'm taking up money to get GM and GP a walker, b/c if their legs worked they WOULD BE OUT LOOKING FOR THIS KID! :mad:

red alert
08-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Orlando Salinas says that George told them for the first time today, Casey cried.

A little late.

Maybe it was because she is missing her "special pillow" and blanket.

ShouldBWorking
I understood "the club" comment we are parents of a deceased child and parents we know all say the same thing we are members of "a club" we don't want to belong to.

Did anyone catch that Casey wishes she had her special pillow and blanket well I bet Caylee wishes the same thing....Caylee is a child and that stupid broad is supposedly a grown a$$ woman

DianeB
The tip line is never answered. One is a voice mail only and the other is always busy or sends you to voice mail. THe sherriffs department is closed on weekends and there is no answer with the family...as usual.The OC office of the FBI?

Elley Mae
George said Casey has no history of drug abuse.LOL He she she didn't drunk either.

tehcloser
08-03-2008, 10:20 AM
The tip line is never answered. One is a voice mail only and the other is always busy or sends you to voice mail. THe sherriffs department is closed on weekends and there is no answer with the family...as usual.

Good grief...the le offices here never close...never. And what good is a tip line if you can never get thru? It is, ludicrous.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Normally, I would agree. But, THEY ARE NOT SEARCHING. If they had of given the correct phone number and let the LE take care of it, LE would have used their OWN paper :rolleyes:

I'm taking up money to get GM and GP a walker, b/c if their legs worked they WOULD BE OUT LOOKING FOR THIS KID! :mad:

Searching can refer to the printing of fliers and answering phones...gee, it would be great of someone would answer a stinkin phone for me...maybe they need more water. And honestly, I do believe that they should be out actively searching for her.

Nana46
08-03-2008, 10:21 AM
This has to be the most absurd thing of all time...and all the while that little child is missing....

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 10:22 AM
The OC office of the FBI?

Do you have their number because I can't find it. I called the OC Sheriffs Office and they are closed...which is enough to convince me to never move to FL.

DianeB
Searching can refer to the printing of fliers and answering phones...gee, it would be great of someone would answer a stinkin phone for me...maybe they need more water. And honestly, I do believe that they should be out actively searching for her.Evidently Lee was trying to follow up on leads using her phone records. I wonder if he hit anything other than dead ends.

ShouldBWorking
And honestly, I do believe that they should be out actively searching for her.

where? they are going on the theory that she was kidnapped if they searched in FL they would have to admit they don't believe her

tehcloser
This has to be the most absurd thing of all time...and all the while that little child is missing....

I agree Nana....it is getting worse by the day.

DianeB
08-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Do you have their number because I can't find it. I called the OC Sheriffs Office and they are closed...which is enough to convince me to never move to FL.I'll try to find it. BRB

Elley Mae
someone needs to get that interview up so we can listen again and again that was a good one.

LaLaw2000
I understood "the club" comment we are parents of a deceased child and parents we know all say the same thing we are members of "a club" we don't want to belong to.

Did anyone catch that Casey wishes she had her special pillow and blanket well I bet Caylee wishes the same thing....Caylee is a child and that stupid broad is supposedly a grown a$$ woman

Little Caylee did not get to have her favorite teddy bear with her. It would have so comforted her if she was afraid.

I vote no pillow and no blanket for Casey!

The inmates in the kitchen just might be taking 'special care' with Casey's food. KWIM?

Nana46
someone needs to get that interview up so we can listen again and again that was a good one.

that interview was ABSURD!!

DianeB
08-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Do you have their number because I can't find it. I called the OC Sheriffs Office and they are closed...which is enough to convince me to never move to FL.Orlando is covered by the Tampa office:

FBI Tampa
5525 West Gray Street
Tampa, Florida 33609
tampa.fbi.gov
(813) 253-1000

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/southeast.htm

Good luck!

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Orlando is covered by the Tampa office:

FBI Tampa
5525 West Gray Street
Tampa, Florida 33609
tampa.fbi.gov
(813) 253-1000

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/southeast.htm

Good luck!

Thank you. BRB again.

ShouldBWorking
watching Fox News and they are talking about Rockefeler and I'm reminded how before 1990 he is a ghost we live in a crazy world what if the babysitter is real...why do I go back and forth on this case

my2cents
Searching can refer to the printing of fliers and answering phones...gee, it would be great of someone would answer a stinkin phone for me...maybe they need more water. And honestly, I do believe that they should be out actively searching for her.

I wasn't directing that at you, just so you know :)

This is the laziest victim family I have ever seen and they are really making me mad! Stop running their pieholes and start stomping around in all the lakes and walk the end of the earth like Cindy said she would. Ugh.

I want to fly to Orlando and shake the ***** out of this girl. Then I need to shake every member of the family. Then I will feel better.

SuziQ
I just read this on cadaver dogs. I'm not saying that I believe George but I was curious what their success rate is... now first a Wisconsin judge was convinceds about 39% but others argued 69% ...

but if I read this correctly, and I have a pounding headache so I may not be, they can hit from blood... not just decomp... that would make me curious.

Here's the link http://www.slate.com/id/2174177/

I think they are talking about blood, nail clippings and other things left by a dead body. All those things are different after death than when they are alive. Something the author of that article either didn't understand or clarify.

(snip)
Not really—especially if a lot of time has elapsed since the body was removed from the scene. Cadaver dogs can find the remains of people who have been dead for years or even decades. But it's much harder for the dogs if the bulk of the remains are gone. In that case, they can pick up the scent from small amounts of body tissue, like a blood stain or nail clippings, or even from materials that came into contact with the tissue.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:26 AM

(((((ShouldBWorking)))))
Yes, but you are different. I am so sorry. GB you and your family!

vickycopsy
08-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Can someone please post a link to this interview with George??? please? I am work, and I have to see this for myself. This family is like a train wreck, you just have to look.........

ShouldBWorking
08-03-2008, 10:28 AM
(((((ShouldBWorking)))))
Yes, but you are different. I am so sorry. GB you and your family!

thank you it's one of the reasons this case drives me crazy I know way too many women who would give their left arm to be a mother and then you see this crap

whiteangora
08-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Something is just not right with him...can't quite put my finger on it but ...i don't trust him

I honestly think he has had a nervous breakdown, he was all over the place verbally. jmo

DianeB
08-03-2008, 10:29 AM
thank you it's one of the reasons this case drives me crazy I know way too many women who would give their left arm to be a mother and then you see this crapIsn't that the truth.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Okay, the FBI actually took the report, but didn't bother to take contact info. I really hope that doesn't end up in a garbage bin somewhere. GRRR...this is frustrating:mad:

I just keep repeating...this is for caylee. this is for caylee. this is for caylee.
And slamming coffee. I am so calling in sick today.

tehcloser
08-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Okay, the FBI actually took the report, but didn't bother to take contact info. I really hope that doesn't end up in a garbage bin somewhere. GRRR...this is frustrating:mad:

You did the right thing. Who knows it may be something they are already aware of, but if not....

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I honestly think he has had a nervous breakdown, he was all over the place verbally. jmo

Either that or he is scared s**tless!!!! Body language and eye movements/contact tells a lot!
Closing in with the forensic evidence!

DianeB
08-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Okay, the FBI actually took the report, but didn't bother to take contact info. I really hope that doesn't end up in a garbage bin somewhere. GRRR...this is frustrating:mad:Good for you - you've done what you could to help find little Caylee.

Now I have to go back through this thread (I jumped in when I saw George on TV) to find out what it was you told them!

ETA: Bet the FBI knows your phone number and may have already run your ID!

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:36 AM

I just keep repeating...this is for caylee. this is for caylee. this is for caylee.
And slamming coffee. I am so calling in sick today.

GB you, not_my_kids! You did the right thing. Maybe the Monday through Friday people need to hear what you have to say!

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Good for you - you've done what you could to help find little Caylee.

Now I have to go back through this thread (I jumped in when I saw George on TV) to find out what it was you told them!

ETA: Bet the FBI knows your phone number and may have already run your ID!

Page 5 half way down.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Somebody needs to start kickin' azz and takin' names at that FBI office today!

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 10:39 AM
I should be used to it...feds and small towns are the worst. County departments are the best. In my experience.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:41 AM
I should be used to it...feds and small towns are the worst. County departments are the best. In my experience.

not_my_kids, could you tell how you found this information?

DianeB
08-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Page 5 half way down.TY - I just read your posts.

Was this one of the Gloria's that show up in whitepages.com as being a nurse?

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Fox News I believe may show George again after the commercial break,probably not the whole interview.

DianeB
08-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Has the fact that Tony's apartment is apparently very close to the Amscot (according to Craig Rivera on Fox last night) been discussed yet? I had to hop off early.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 10:51 AM
How does Casey know if Caylee is close if she doesn't know where she is.unless?

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Has the fact that Tony's apartment is apparently very close to the Amscot (according to Craig Rivera on Fox last night) been discussed yet? I had to hop off early.

I don't think anyone has mentioned it, DianeB. I think it was said that Tony's apt. is only 1/2 mile from there!

LinetteH
08-03-2008, 10:56 AM

So, from this scenario it leads me to believe it was probably George who walked into the house, after getting the car, and said "It smells like a dead body has been in the car!"

Not sure why but that never dawned on me before.

not_my_kids
not_my_kids, could you tell how you found this information?

Netdetective.com It's a paysite, but they have been so worth it. They have never let me down yet.

DianeB
I don't think anyone has mentioned it, DianeB. I think it was said that Tony's apt. is only 1/2 mile from there!In a busy intersection with multiple gas stations nearby... did she run out of gas on the way to his house, or did she not have the option of leaving that car in the complex' parking lot/garage?

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Maybe Casey got in the car at Tony's and the smell was so bad she could not stand it. Then maybe she made up the story that her car had broken down so Tony would come get her.
She would have had her phone with her probably so that Tony would think she had actually already called her Dad.
The only alternative to that would be IF Tony knew, and LE has said that Tony was cooperating and more or less cleared.

GameTheory
08-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Any new info on Casey's two cell phones and the one missing? I can understand one having two sim cards but two phones and changing the same sim card between the phones? What is the purpose of that?

If Casey was using the ''lost'' phone with another sim card, a pre-paid sim card, the police will never be able to track her movements by tracking her phonecalls and where she was during those phonecalls. Rather convinient that phone was lost and that she had it but was using the same sim card with it. I think it is very possible she was using another sim card with the lost cell.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Netdetective.com It's a paysite, but they have been so worth it. They have never let me down yet.

Thank you!.......:)

McSev
08-03-2008, 10:59 AM
watching Fox News and they are talking about Rockefeler and I'm reminded how before 1990 he is a ghost we live in a crazy world what if the babysitter is real...why do I go back and forth on this case

I can understand how you'd go back and forth, however IMO comparing finding the nanny in this case is an exercise in apples to oranges. Clark Rockefeller was known, whether he had a social security card, driver's license, and birth certificate or not, to a *lot* of people whether they believed who he said he was. And there were pictures of him, many of them.

The nanny isn't known to anyone in Casey's former friend circle or the new ones, or so it would appear. In fact, what mother (especially a young one) doesn't have folks in her life who can say "yes I went with Casey to pick up Caylee from the babysitter" or "the babysitter dropped Caylee by my place because Casey was running late from work?" It's those kinds of normal occurances that didn't happen at all that force me to the reality that Casey's babysitter never existed.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Fox news

DianeB
08-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Fox is showing a snippet of the George interview. One of the things that is 'off' is his habit of smiling at inappropriate times, like when he's talking about being a family with a missing child.

It's unsettling.

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 11:03 AM
TY - I just read your posts.

Was this one of the Gloria's that show up in whitepages.com as being a nurse?

No, she has two seperate addresses on Nelson Circuit, which is 9 miles from where Casey says she left Caylee. And Zenaida Gonzales also has a past address on Nelson Park Circuit, hers is in an apartment complex. I checked and it is not that long a road and it is inside or very close to a gated community. From what I could gather. And to add to the list of very close addresses, there is a Gloria Gonzales listed 2 BLOCKS from the area where Casey took the police looking for Gloria.

I hate to say this, but forgetfulness, inappropriate emotional response, paranoia, behavioral changes and seizures are all signs of a brain tumor and all signs that Casey is displaying.

DianeB
08-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Maybe Casey got in the car at Tony's and the smell was so bad she could not stand it. Then maybe she made up the story that her car had broken down so Tony would come get her.Or maybe she was on her way to his house, and didn't want to risk the possibility that either Tony or his roommate would ever get in that car and smell that smell, so she ditched it.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 11:05 AM
In reference to the car that George or Cindy picked up,it seems that 2 people would have to go to the tow yard for 1 to drive the car back. Do we know which one drove it back to the house. Cindy said that it smelled like a dead body was in the car.

GameTheory
08-03-2008, 11:06 AM
I can understand how you'd go back and forth, however IMO comparing finding the nanny in this case is an exercise in apples to oranges. Clark Rockefeller was known, whether he had a social security card, driver's license, and birth certificate or not, to a *lot* of people whether they believed who he said he was. And there were pictures of him, many of them.

The nanny isn't known to anyone in Casey's former friend circle or the new ones, or so it would appear. In fact, what mother (especially a young one) doesn't have folks in her life who can say "yes I went with Casey to pick up Caylee from the babysitter" or "the babysitter dropped Caylee by my place because Casey was running late from work?" It's those kinds of normal occurances that didn't happen at all that force me to the reality that Casey's babysitter never existed.

Exactly. Rockefeller might have been known with different names but people knew his face. This nanny is like a ghost. Cindy says Casey mentioned her before but since Casey was living with her parents how come not once the nanny didn't come by their house to pick the child or bring the child back? Or how come the nanny never called back to the house asking for something, making some changes to the schedules, etc. All normal communication between a nanny and the family. Still.....

DianeB
08-03-2008, 11:07 AM
In reference to the car that George or Cindy picked up,it seems that 2 people would have to go to the tow yard for 1 to drive the car back. Do we know which one drove it back to the house. Cindy said that it smelled like a dead body was in the car.Don't know if it was ever spelled out - I figured that George and Cindy drove there together and that George drove the car home (in case it broke down or anything).

It's possible that both George and Cindy opened up the car at the impound lot and realized immediately that it smelled very very bad.

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Or maybe she was on her way to his house, and didn't want to risk the possibility that either Tony or his roommate would ever get in that car and smell that smell, so she ditched it.

Thanks, DianeB! That is a much better probability! Makes more sense!

Elley Mae
I guess the question is,what time do tow yards close on tuesday (weekday)

mamasooze
Yes, but the manager called it in first. Then I imagine Tony was asked about it and he said he had picked Casey up on the 27th. That would be 2 people knowing when the car was left there. Of course, it might be on security tape as well.
I vote for the security tape. That's how LE knew who picked up Casey. I'm sure LE asked her and (gasp) she lied about it.

whiteangora
08-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Don't know if it was ever spelled out - I figured that George and Cindy drove there together and that George drove the car home (in case it broke down or anything).

It's possible that both George and Cindy opened up the car at the impound lot and realized immediately that it smelled very very bad.

Wasn't it mentioned that George said the car smelled so bad he almost vomited and he had to roll down all of the windows on the way home?

DianeB
08-03-2008, 11:10 AM
No, she has two seperate addresses on Nelson Circuit, which is 9 miles from where Casey says she left Caylee. And Zenaida Gonzales also has a past address on Nelson Park Circuit, hers is in an apartment complex. I checked and it is not that long a road and it is inside or very close to a gated community. From what I could gather. And to add to the list of very close addresses, there is a Gloria Gonzales listed 2 BLOCKS from the area where Casey took the police looking for Gloria.

I hate to say this, but forgetfulness, inappropriate emotional response, paranoia, behavioral changes and seizures are all signs of a brain tumor and all signs that Casey is displaying.Tks. Horrible as it is to say, a brain tumor might explain some of Casey's behavior. I recently buried a close relative who had a brain tumor, and who displayed most of those symptoms (not the paranoia) in the last few months of her life.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 11:10 AM
BUt did George or Cindy think that the car was out of gas or broke down. It was probably towed because it had been left/abandoned in the parking lot.

McSev
08-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Exactly. Rockefeller might have been known with different names but people knew his face. This nanny is like a ghost. Cindy says Casey mentioned her before but since Casey was living with her parents how come not once the nanny didn't come by their house to pick the child or bring the child back? Or how come the nanny never called back to the house asking for something, making some changes to the schedules, etc. All normal communication between a nanny and the family. Still.....

Yep and thanks. Plus, Casey's living with her mother who is a seemingly very "involved" grandmother. Wouldn't Casey have called her mother on occassion and said "Mom, I'm running late. Could you please run by the babysitter's house and pick up Caylee? I'll love you forever...?"

Isn't this scenario one of many that you would expect would be "normal"?

brighidin

It is neither here nor there, but i guess it depends on the style of the grandparents. My daughter's paternal grandparents have never once come to see her daycare, nor did they know the name of or location of the in-home daycare she went to previously. They aren't uninvolved in her life.

My parents, who live 2000 km away, have both been to my daughter's current daycare and knew her previous daycare provider. When my son was in daycare, and we lived close to them, my parents would often pick him up if I couldn't, or if I needed a break.

I thought it was odd that neither one had any knowledge of Casey and Caylee's daycare arrangements, but I guess that is just because of my situation. It certainly isn't sinister.

drip~drop
George Anthony is being interviewed on Fox right now. He is really seemng silly and ridiculous! Goofy grins, etc. Says he will ask Casey tough questions.
On the decomposing body smell - take an 11 gallon trash bag and put the pizza in it and leave it. Thinks LE and dogs are wrong!

Ok, he's losing it too. Now there's an 11 gallon trash bag involved.
Ok, the trash bag did it!!:woohoo:
I'm no expert, but this guy isn't making eye contact with anyone.
That usually means the person is lying!

What is he talking about "doing an experiment" with a pizza box and Arm & Hammer baking soda?
dear lord!:rolleyes:

Right in front of our eyes. Then again, he's been fairly quiet so maybe this is really how he is.:eek:

George is off his rocker. I bet the snazzy shirt he is wearing was a donation too. Cause if they won't go search for their grandkid, you know they won't pay for a shirt.

Put the pizza box in a bag???

We NEED donations and TRUST FUND money??? WTF???

We NEED monetary donations and GIFT cards and WE NEED PPL TO STEP UP.

Loony. Toon. :mad:

:puke:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$---the Anthony$

A TRUST FUND FOR WHO??
GIFT CARDS FOR WHO AND WHAT??
MONETARY DONATIONS FOR WHAT??

WOW!! IMO these people are trying to make a fast buck of Caylee and that makes me pretty dadgum :furious::mad::furious::mad::furious::mad:
THE NERVE!:eek:

LaLaw2000
I vote for the security tape. That's how LE knew who picked up Casey. I'm sure LE asked her and (gasp) she lied about it.

:eek:.... Casey lied? LOL, probably was security tape. Heck, even WalMart has security cameras on the parking lot!

not_my_kids
08-03-2008, 11:12 AM

I hate to say this, but forgetfulness, inappropriate emotional response, paranoia, behavioral changes and seizures are all signs of a brain tumor and all signs that Casey is displaying.

To correct myself, the addresses E Michigan are about 1 mile apart. Still close enough for me.

Nana46
08-03-2008, 11:13 AM
this whole thing smells....how can an entire family act this way

LaLaw2000
08-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Tks. Horrible as it is to say, a brain tumor might explain some of Casey's behavior. I recently buried a close relative who had a brain tumor, and who displayed most of those symptoms (not the paranoia) in the last few months of her life.

(((((DianeB))))) I am so sorry. GB you and your family.

Did your relative lose a lot of weight? Casey looks so thin.

ElizaAvalon
08-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Someone on a different forum brought up something about the car that makes sense to me - that Casey abandoned the car simply because of the smell, not because it ran out of gas.

If the car had just run out of gas, when Casey called Tony to come and pick her up, why would she lie and say her father was going to pick up the car because it was broken? Why not ask him to bring her some gas so that she could continue using the car? And then why would she leave her purse in the car?

Perhaps she was in the check cashing place trying to cash one of Amy's checks. When she came out people were outside the car complaining about the odor loudly. She doesn't want any of the people to know it's her car. So she uses her cellphone that's in her pocket (or her hand) and calls Tony, has him pick her up far enough away from the car that he wouldn't smell it.

This would explain why she a) didn't have Tony bring some gas and b) why her purse was left in the car.

DianeB
08-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Yep and thanks. Plus, Casey's living with her mother who is a seemingly very "involved" grandmother. Wouldn't Casey have called her mother on occassion and said "Mom, I'm running late. Could you please run by the babysitter's house and pick up Caylee? I'll love you forever...?"

Isn't this scenario one of many that you would expect would be "normal"?Running late from what? She also had them believing that she was working.

If she was, it was one of those under the table jobs.

not_my_kids
Tks. Horrible as it is to say, a brain tumor might explain some of Casey's behavior. I recently buried a close relative who had a brain tumor, and who displayed most of those symptoms (not the paranoia) in the last few months of her life.

I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't mean to reopen a wound.
Why don't they make a foot in mouth smiley?

Elley Mae
So how long did the Anthony's have the car in there possession,before they made the first 911 call at 8:08? After they found Amy's number maybe in the purse left behind and the car seat still in the abandoned car.

DianeB
08-03-2008, 11:17 AM
(((((DianeB))))) I am so sorry. GB you and your family.

Did your relative lose a lot of weight? Casey looks so thin.Thanks, LL. Yes, over the course of a year she went from pudgy to gaunt. Never lost her spirit, though!

lilacwine
08-03-2008, 11:19 AM
someone else brought up that if you wanted your car stolen that was the perfect place....

McSev
08-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Running late from what? She also had them believing that she was working.

If she was, it was one of those under the table jobs.

Your point is well taken, and begets the question why Casey would need a babysitter in the first place ;) Even Lee said to the media that if you're involved with his sister (as Tony was) you're paying. Cindy said that Casey had no bills, she only needed spending money since Cindy financially supported Caylee's needs.

Elley Mae
08-03-2008, 11:22 AM
It seems that the parking lot would have signs about the tow company that would have your car. They do around here (MD) and if someone local could call and see what the hours of operation where. It would give use an idea of how long the Anthony's had the car.

GameTheory
08-03-2008, 11:22 AM
It is neither here nor there, but i guess it depends on the style of the grandparents. My daughter's paternal grandparents have never once come to see her daycare, nor did they know the name of or location of the in-home daycare she went to previously. They aren't uninvolved in her life.

My parents, who live 2000 km away, have both been to my daughter's current daycare and knew her previous daycare provider. When my son was in daycare, and we lived close to them, my parents would often pick him up if I couldn't, or if I needed a break.

I thought it was odd that neither one had any knowledge of Casey and Caylee's daycare arrangements, but I guess that is just because of my situation. It certainly isn't sinister.

You are right about this of course, but Casey and Caylee were living with the grandparents. They were one family under the same roof. And the grandparents resumed a lot more duties than the average grandparents who live near or far away from their grandchildren.

The grandparents were involved in the child's daily routine whether they liked it or not. They were involved with the upbringing of the child. Since Casey was going to work or imaginative work those grandparents were the ones who took care of the child for the most part of the day. And since the grandparents appear to financially support both daughter and grandaughter they must have known much more details sbout their personal lifes (e.g. Casey's schedules, pediatrician's names, pharmacy and any medicine Caylee might have needed, clothes and toys buys, nanny expences, etc.) than the average grandparent.