PDA

View Full Version : Jesse holding Caylee

SusieClue
08-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Another poster found these pics (ZelmaJane). Way to go .
Seeing the CSI on Jesse's shirt is a little too prophetic for me!
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1504270062065369218MtndfO

and may I say, just based on these pictures of Jesse. He looks like a very tender hearted and good young man. I'm glad he wised up to Casey's nonsense and got out of the relationship.

coltsgal
08-03-2008, 03:42 PM
thanks for the pics, it's nice that everyone is doing so much research, however, we do have a thread already, for more pics found on the internet...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68404

Here's a sticky for photos only: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67809

I dont want to be a downer here, but we went from discussing everything in one incredibly fast thread, to making duplicate topics for everything. We need to find a happy medium.

SusieClue
08-03-2008, 03:47 PM
OOOPS. I am sorry. I wish I knew how to move it.

6angels
08-03-2008, 03:48 PM
is this also Jessie
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1489269839065369218WTmynK

this was the day of her birth

and again

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1489270235065369218NcDBZS

This looks like the other Grandma?

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1489270308065369218vlVfsU

coltsgal
08-03-2008, 03:49 PM
It's ok. Perhaps once the mods see it, maybe they'll merge with the other photo threads.

;)

SusieClue
08-03-2008, 03:50 PM
is this also Jessie
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1489269839065369218WTmynK

this was the day of her birth

Yes. All of those are of Jesse. There is also one of his dad - with the beard.

6angels
08-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Yes. All of those are of Jesse. There is also one of his dad - with the beard.

Looks to me that they at the time thought he was the dad. Maybe she told him he was and later told him the truth.

ShouldBWorking
08-03-2008, 04:41 PM
I don't know if those pics made me feel more anger or more sadness but Jesse looks so young and for his sake I'm glad he caught on to her but you have to wonder how different this would all be if he had turned out to the father..really heart breaking

Aleve N Fla
08-03-2008, 04:42 PM
The blonde woman holding Caylee is Jesses Mom. She is also in a picture with Cindy and Caylee. If you look further into these pictures the young man with the hat and sunglasses is Jesse's brother. It seems like the whole family thought Caylee was his when she was born. Has anyone seen a copy of the so called Paternity test? Was a copy furnished to LE?

mom_of_five
08-03-2008, 05:07 PM
The blonde woman holding Caylee is Jesses Mom. She is also in a picture with Cindy and Caylee. If you look further into these pictures the young man with the hat and sunglasses is Jesse's brother. It seems like the whole family thought Caylee was his when she was born. Has anyone seen a copy of the so called Paternity test? Was a copy furnished to LE?

Great question. Would love to see the answer to that.

zelmajane
08-03-2008, 05:14 PM
I feel this needs to be said-

I mean no harm and no foul to Jesse. I think he did the best he could with the cards he was dealt. I also don't feel he is involved in this. He loved that little girl. His family is in my prayers also.

SusieClue
08-03-2008, 05:54 PM
It would appear that Casey has been spinning her web of lies for a LONG LONG time now and hurting many people in the process. Imagine thinking a baby is yours only to find out later it isn't. She is rotten to the core, for that ALONE.

QuickAttack
08-03-2008, 06:02 PM
WHY would Casey leave the father's name blank on the birth certificate?

The birth certificate is always filled out at the hospital, and filed by the hospital if I recall correctly.

Before the mother leaves the hospital, the nurse comes in, asks the info, and fills out the birth certificate with info obtained from the mother and mother's family.

It appears that immediately after birth, Jesse's family was contacted to come visit the baby. In every way, they act like the paternal family.

WHY would Casey's family not want Jesse listed on the birth certificate?

If Casey is receiving any kind of welfare entitlements, she would have to provide the name of the father, because DHS persues the father for child support payments, EVEN IF THE MOTHER DOESN'T want them.

The answers are out there. And it matters. This child's grandparents, somewhere, either don't know that they have a granddaughter missing, or choose not to be involved.

IF this baby is Jesse's, then sometime after the birth a deal was made. "You sign over parental rights, and we'll never persue you for child support."

The DNA story, as cited by Jesse's father, is BS, in my opinion.

LinetteH
08-03-2008, 06:07 PM
I am sitting here crying after seeing all these photos!! Where is Caylee???? My heart is just broken!

cook78
08-03-2008, 06:15 PM
If Jesse didn't sign the Birth Certificate, then his name wouldn't be added. At least that's how it was when my son was born 12 yrs ago. I was a teenage mom and my boyfriend refused to come to the hospital. His name was not put down, he did not sign and therefore it was left blank. That is until I took him to court for Child Support. After DNA tests ruled him as the father, the judge ordered his name be added.

My son's original BC doesn't have the father listed. I just ordered a new certificate because my hubby is adopting him and his bio father's name is now on it.

In this case, I'm guessing Jesse didn't know he had to sign the birth certificate.

coltsgal
08-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Perhaps Jesse was just dating casey at the time, and wanted to offer support. She could have never told the birth father, or he didnt' want to be a part of Caylee's life. Just because Jesse was there, doesn't mean he's automatically the birth father.

believe09
08-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Just want to point out that as fast as you guys are throwing up the links to the photos, the photos are being taken down...wonder who is reading hree...:rolleyes:

curiousmind
08-03-2008, 09:02 PM
believe, I find that interesting as well.

Wonder who is lurking in our midst.

CASuzk
08-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Just want to point out that as fast as you guys are throwing up the links to the photos, the photos are being taken down...wonder who is reading hree...:rolleyes:

I noticed that too. As for Jesse and his family; if they thought the child could be their son's, I'm sure they were trying to do the right thing.
Maybe they had their doubts but testing later would be too late to be there at the birth. I do have my own opinion about unwed moms but I also try to celebrate every baby, even the ones who don't get the have the family they deserve. (I'm pro choice and pro adoption)

angela
08-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Photos are gone. I did see one earlier of Jesse sleeping on the couch with Caylee on his chest. The pic was beautiful. He is a very nice looking guy and obviously cares alot for Caylee. I wish him and his family the best.

Tricia
08-03-2008, 09:32 PM
My friends,

Many of the people involved in the case, family, law enforcement, media, they all read here. Which is a good thing and a not so good thing because pictures disappear:)

I am sure it was within a very short period of time after this thread was started that the pictures came down.

Starr58
08-03-2008, 10:00 PM

I am sure some websleuther has them saved on the computer:clap:

*~Aimee~*
08-03-2008, 10:09 PM
I am sure some websleuther has them saved on the computer:clap:

would love to see them. :waitasec:

imnotheonlyone
08-04-2008, 01:22 AM

Does anyone have them saved?

MistyM
08-04-2008, 03:19 AM
i think alot of times with these free photo hosting sites, they close down the link after too many hits. so if you see something interesting save it.

message i got from the first link

We're sorry... ...due to a high volume of page requests, this Webshots page is not available right now.

SusieClue
08-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Unfortunately the only picture I have saved is of Jesus Ortiz (suspected father of Caylee). I don't know how to post it but I can email it if you pm me.

Renea
08-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Does anyone else think the the family has any involvment in Caylee's disapearance? Maybe they took Caylee to protect her from whatever trouble Casey got herself into. Even if Jesse is not the biological dad, I can bet he sure thought of himself as the dad. And what dad would not protect their little girl if they felt the mother was unfit.

Any thoughts?

I believe I remember seeing on another post that someone related to Jesse Glives in Athens, Ga? And, I believe there were three sitings in Ga.

Aleve N Fla
08-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Jesse has one brother who is a couple of years younger than he is. No sisters

TxRose
08-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Does anyone know when the last time Jesse physically saw Casey? Has he said?

MD MOMMY
08-10-2008, 08:38 PM
You do not have to list anyone on the birth certificate. The paperwork is filled out by the mother, given to the hospital and then sent to the state. It is the mothers "choice" as to whom to put and when.

redmamatwo
08-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Does anyone else think the the Grund family has any involvment in Caylee's disapearance? Maybe they took Caylee to protect her from whatever trouble Casey got herself into. Even if Jesse is not the biological dad, I can bet he sure thought of himself as the dad. And what dad would not protect their little girl if they felt the mother was unfit.

Any thoughts?

I believe I remember seeing on another post that someone related to Jesse Grund lives in Athens, Ga? And, I believe there were three sitings in Ga.

That has occured to me. But at the same time I think that if they had her, LE would've persued that and found her already. I don't know really, but there are so many different angles to this case, so many possibilities and scerarios, that it's hard to figure any of it out. It's like the twilight zone. :eek:

tiffertots
08-10-2008, 09:53 PM
hi guys..
Here's my theory...
Jessie either is..or thinks he could be Caylee's father...The call between Casey and him, the fact that he resigned from LE, and later spent the weekend together around the june 24th leads me to believe that Casey may have confided in him...it makes sense...they had an long time relationship and were on-again off-again...I bet she felt safe with him...he even tried to vouch that he heard casey tell caylee to get of the table...and then recanted...beware...his father Rev. Richard Grund lurks around here!!

tiffertots
08-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone involved in this case (who's not incarcerated that is) is lurking around this site too!!!