PDA

View Full Version : Patrick B. Visit (REVISITED)

Pages : [1] 2

Stoelly
08-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Please take a listen to this visit - and who is Mike r that he is referring to? Casey plays like she doesn't remember who Patrick is yet he says for what it's worth - we're still on your team and if there is anything that you want to talk about (Casey sighs big time) - just let it go. It was a two minute visit. Does Casey approve who gets to visit her? (You know we can see her visitors log and as a parent, I would be having a hissy fit to fill all the visits to my daughter with Family!) What's up with this??? Anyone think this could be a secret message to her about Caylee? He visited her on the 24th of July?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_jail_conversation.mp3

alphaville
08-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Is that her at the very end saying "Now I know who this kid is?"

ShouldBWorking
08-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Is that her at the very end saying "Now I know who this kid is?"

yes that's her

MayMay
08-04-2008, 10:46 AM
I found this meeting very very weird, why would a random person just visit you out of no where. he mentions that Mike Walker tells him to tell her to keep her head up.

alphaville
08-04-2008, 10:48 AM
She seemed rather uncomfortable to me, him too. He could just have wanted 15 minutes of fame. Worth looking into though.

Love_Mama
08-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Please take a listen to this visit - and who is Mike Walker that he is referring to? Casey plays like she doesn't remember who Patrick is yet he says for what it's worth - we're still on your team and if there is anything that you want to talk about (Casey sighs big time) - just let it go. It was a two minute visit. Does Casey approve who gets to visit her? (You know we can see her visitors log and as a parent, I would be having a hissy fit to fill all the visits to my daughter with Family!) What's up with this??? Anyone think this could be a secret message to her about Caylee? He visited her on the 24th of July?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_jail_conversation.mp3

Sounds to me that Casey think's this guy is LE and so is not saying anything. (Hey, maybe he is)

xxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

angelmom
08-04-2008, 11:18 AM
It kind of reminded me of how at funerals or even if someone is in the hospital and some people will just show up who no one can figure out why they are there.

But I have also been that person who really doesn't belong but feels a strong need to pay my respects or just let the family know that I am praying for them or thinking of them.

It's awkward, b/c it is so hard to explain, but I think that's all it is. And this is from July 24th, so he might not yet have understood how bad the situation really looked for Casey. It could be as simple as he had a crush on her in middle school and high school (he mentions middle school, for Pete's sake!) and feels like she might "need" him now.

But I think if there were some connection to Caylee they'd have talked longer, in her cryptic way.

websurfer
08-04-2008, 11:23 AM
I one day was able to get into the alumni without signing up now i can't?
lockdown at COLONIAL HIGH website for Alumni searching?

I had the actual street address and saw the class she was in on it but now?
I can not locate it/
Anybody able to do that?
could be my computer acting up...

mahmoo
08-04-2008, 11:36 AM
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm

RebeccaAdrianne
08-04-2008, 02:33 PM
I want to point out that Patrick left a comment of Mike's page last month before he visited Casey.

Here is his comment -

Jul 16, 2008 2:39 AM
Things could not be better; I love the college I am going to even if it is not LSU (people seem nice, the women are BEAUTIFUL and easy to talk to). I joined the honors program at the orientation and I am joining Campus Outreach (a Christian club). I do not remember when things were better in my life.

and the day prior -

Jul 15, 2008 4:06 PM
What up bro, just seeing how life is treating you my brother. You know if you never need anything, do not hesitate to call me.

Perhaps Mike knows something? Patrick offered to let him know if he needs anything. I don't believe Patrick is involved. But find it funny that he paid Casey a visit and dropped Mike's name.

My Opinion only.

Stoelly
08-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for posting about Mike W. - he looks like a real heavy. This is just a gut reaction to the website though. I wonder how strong Casey's connection is to him and what it is? I wonder what is up with all the "if you ever need anything, let me know." What would he need - X, blow, a zanny????

And as far as campus outreach goes - could be code for "I'm setting up my connections to deal" Just wonderin' outloud . . .

Stoelly
08-04-2008, 03:53 PM
OK, check out Mike W's pic's - and what does his TAT D.S.F.B. stand for? Also, notice his main man is nicknamed Manny. What do the hand signals stand for? He has some nice pic's with guns too.

my2cents
08-04-2008, 04:01 PM
OK, check out Mike Walker's pic's - and what does his TAT D.S.F.B. stand for? Also, notice his main man is nicknamed Manny. What do the hand signals stand for? He has some nice pic's with guns too.

Stoelly--

DSFB means Down South Fl Boy. Notice on the link that I am putting here that one of the pics says something to the effect of can't mess with the eastside boys. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=20507384&albumId=28316

websurfer
08-04-2008, 05:38 PM
http://boards.crimelibrary.com/archive/index.php/t-287458.html

CW
08-04-2008, 06:32 PM
ok folks it's like this, this type of posting is not and i repete is not permitted on ws. Now if there was proof that this case was linked to gang related this would be a different story, but it is not. I will be timing folks out that post in this manner. I think members need to go read our tos. This case is about caylee.

ThoughtFox
08-04-2008, 10:01 PM
ok folks it's like this, this type of posting is not and i repete is not permitted on ws. Now if there was proof that this case was linked to gang related this would be a different story, but it is not. I will be timing folks out that post in this manner. I think members need to go read our tos. This case is about caylee.
Thanks, WindChime :clap: - this is the second thread I've seen tonight that is about a gang connection, but the facts seem to have nothing to do with that. If the cops or her family suspected that, we would know and have suspects or something by now, I believe. I mean, a child is in danger - if they thought it was a gang they'd be rounding up the usual suspects.

imnotheonlyone
08-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Patrick is concerned for Caylee - he is attending the prayer vigils and participated in last Friday night's fundraiser. He can be discussed till you're blue, he IS, however, an innocent bystander.

txsvicki
08-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Some posters, myself included, felt that Patrick might be involved in a Christian youth group. He must have known Casey from high school and wanted to minister to her while in jail with hopes of getting her to do the right thing. It sounds like the real Walker may also be a Christian young man.

awakewriter
08-04-2008, 11:24 PM
I agree. I think Patrick and Mike are kind and concerned people.

I believe the "outreach" group is likely a Christian outreach group.

I think they are trying to do what they believe Jesus would do. JMO.

Stoelly
08-05-2008, 09:45 AM
No one has posted this here - but who is this Mike W. that Patrick referred to then? What information do we have about him? (Besides "I feel he is a Christian and is trying to minister to Casey?") Specifically I am looking for facts. Thanks

Stoelly
08-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Patrick is concerned for Caylee - he is attending the prayer vigils and participated in last Friday night's fundraiser. He can be discussed till you're blue, he IS, however, an innocent bystander.

How do you know this? Are you friends with him? What evidence do you have to support this? (Curious, trying to fill in the pieces here)

imnotheonlyone
08-05-2008, 11:32 AM
How do you know this? Are you friends with him? What evidence do you have to support this? (Curious, trying to fill in the pieces here)

I am not going to offer "evidence," but I would NOT state something as fact that I do not KNOW to be true. Patrick has a sincere interest in helping to bring Caylee home.

Stoelly
08-05-2008, 06:44 PM
I am not going to offer "evidence," but I would NOT state something as fact that I do not KNOW to be true. Patrick has a sincere interest in helping to bring Caylee home.

I was after facts - just the facts maam. Not feelings.

MistyM
08-05-2008, 07:15 PM
the first time i saw that jailhouse video i was in a conspiracy mindset and i TOTALLY saw secret messages and warnings and threats.

but you guys are probably right the guy is on the straight.

i just don't understand how he was even able to SEE casey, since they weren't even really good friends, as in she didn't quite recognize him.

maybe LE thought it would bring out some information or like we were talking about on that thread where those two detectives said they need to get someone in there that she 'trusts', maybe they overestimated his connection to her and thought perhaps he could be used as a confidante.

did i tell you guys i LOVE these separate threads?

TxRose
09-19-2008, 12:43 AM
I started this thread because I have seen a lot of questions raised about the person that visited Casey in jail – Patrick Bou******. Many felt his visit might be important. I wanted to share what I had discovered and let everyone discuss why he visited Casey and see if you can help me make sense of what I found.

Patrick visited Casey in jail and she didn’t seem to recognize the name or the person. She played along, but the sound of her voice said she didn’t have any idea who he was or why he was there. Patrick seemed to realize this and mentioned Liberty Middle School and Colonial High School – along with the fact that he hung around with a Mike W. This name seemed to jog Casey’s memory and I think she started to realize who this guy was. If you listen carefully after he hangs up, you can hear Casey say something like “NOW I know who this kid is!”. http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

Mike W. can be found on the Colonial High School website under the alumni list for 2004 – along with Casey Anthony. He was apparently someone Casey was familiar with in high school. http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm . I also believe Patrick Bou******. was in the same class, only under the name Daniel Bri**. I have found connections between the two. Here is what I found:

I checked on Classmates.com and found a listing for a Daniel Bri**. that attended Colonial High School – Class of 2004. This same profile stated that Daniel Bri**. attended Boone High School – Class of 2004 – but under the name Patrick Bou****** (the name used at the jail). Confirming this, I found that the Boone High school website also lists a Patrick Bou******. as an alumni – Class of 2004. http://www.boonebraves.ocps.net/2008/alumnilist.php?d=2000.

Patrick has a Facebook page which mentions Casey and the Anthony’s. Among his friends is a Jazmin E. who is also in the same Colonial High School alumni list for 1004 as Casey, Daniel and Mike. He also lists "Fran Bou******." as a friend – and since they share the same last name, I believe this to be his mother. This is may be supported by the fact that I found a listing on www.whitpages.com (http://www.whitpages.com) for a Francine Bri** – who apparently once worked at Boone High School where Patrick was listed as an alumni!

So in summary, I think his name used to be the name he used at the jail, and it was then changed to the name on the Colonial HS roster – probably based on the marital status of his mother. Why the change in first names, and why he switched back to the other name is still a mystery. But there is a man in Florida that carries the name he used at the jail and he runs a fishing business in Florida. So perhaps he changed it back for that reason.

On the Classmates.com site - there are other names used by Daniel in his profile. These other names have other profiles as well. Under these other names, the bio info is the same as what he provides under the Daniel name. So they were set up by the same person...but the dates of graduation, etc. don't match. I was not able to find alumni lists for the schools listed under these other names to verify them. You will have to find these other names yourself, as I have not been allowed to list them here. Just look at the Daniel Bri**. profile and search the name he used at Wapahani High School, and go from there.

I am sorry I was so long-winded, but this was really confusing…and very hard to communicate to others! Especially since my original post was edited and I can't use full names - you can't use just last initials because they are the same...but the full name is not! So pardon my second edit - but I thought it necessary to make my original post make sense again. (Mods - if I still have too much info....please edit accordingly.)

I really don't think this guy had any real agenda for going to see Casey other than to inject himself in the case. She didn't even seem to know who he was until the very end, and seemed quite "peeved" that he was there wasting her time. So I don't think his visit was very important to the case. In any case,I would love to get others feedback on what they think.

Secretsolver
09-19-2008, 12:50 AM
Maybe he was there to deliver a "message" to Casey that at first she didn't get but then started to figure out.

Or he is just someone else that was looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

California Dreamer
09-19-2008, 01:33 AM

Small point, but I did notice on this link that he was voted Most Athletic.

Angelray
09-19-2008, 02:00 AM
This might not be nothing but check this out.. maybe ZG is a combination of kids that she went to school with .. All of the names are there..

yanknrebel
09-19-2008, 08:23 AM

If you go to this link, listed in the alumni there is a MIKE W voted "most athletic". Wonder if this is THE same Mike Wr to which Patrick B was referring? That Patrick guy looked like a "loser" and misfit in school. If this is the same Mike W , to which Patrick refers, I DOUBT seriously they would have been friends or hung out together. Most "jocks" don;t hang out with "losers" at school.

So either this is the wrong Mike W

Patrick is throwing around the name Mike W because it makes him look "important" to Casey, that he may actually now be with the IN crowd.

or is was some sort of code.

I'd be interested to see if LE ever sought out this mike Walker and questioned him?

JMO

TxRose
09-19-2008, 11:05 AM
If you go to this link, listed in the alumni there is a MIKE W voted "most athletic". Wonder if this is THE same Mike Wr to which Patrick B was referring? That Patrick guy looked like a "loser" and misfit in school. If this is the same Mike W , to which Patrick refers, I DOUBT seriously they would have been friends or hung out together. Most "jocks" don;t hang out with "losers" at school.

So either this is the wrong Mike W

Patrick is throwing around the name Mike W because it makes him look "important" to Casey, that he may actually now be with the IN crowd.

or is was some sort of code.

I'd be interested to see if LE ever sought out this mike Walker and questioned him?

JMO

I found a Mike W. from Colonial HS Class of '04 on Classmates.com. He didn't complete the profile, but he did put a picture of some football players on it. So I assume he was on the team.

I think Patrick and Mike may have hooked up after graduating. I think they are both very Christian-oriented from what I am reading, and perhaps they do this together now. Unless there is evidence that Casey has been involved with these two in the last year, I can't imagine that LE would be that interested in interviewing them at this time.

Cagney
09-19-2008, 01:15 PM
The visit from Patrick B has always bothered me. The first time I saw it, I got an eerie feeling that it was a message from Mike W. or someone else possibly.

Idk, it just doesn't sit right and I agree that in her voice you can hear her insecurity during the visit.

SharetheLight
09-19-2008, 01:31 PM
The visit from Patrick B has always bothered me. The first time I saw it, I got an eerie feeling that it was a message from Mike W. or someone else possibly.

Idk, it just doesn't sit right and I agree that in her voice you can hear her insecurity during the visit.

I agree. It seemed that this visit was to give Casey some type of message. I think he stated, if you need to talk about something just let it go. Or something like that. I initially thought he was saying hey, I'm here for you, but then it seemed like he was suggesting she just not say anything to anyone. As in a warning. Maybe I read something into it that wasn't there. Maybe he was just nervous.

jeannebreault
09-19-2008, 06:48 PM
The Patrick B visit has long confounded me! Here's something I dug up...don't know if it's related, but maybe it will lead to something else.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_g5gjxg

Since Frank B was also on the visitor list with him, although I didn't see him in the video, I did a pretty exhaustive search for Frank B in Orlando and came up with...nothing!

TxRose
09-19-2008, 07:01 PM
The Patrick B visit has long confounded me! Here's something I dug up...don't know if it's related, but maybe it will lead to something else.

Since Frank B was also on the visitor list with him, although I didn't see him in the video, I did a pretty exhaustive search for Frank B in Orlando and came up with...nothing!

I believe I have found him. Frank B. doesn't live in Orlando. He owns a fishing business. http://www.alwaysfishing.com/

As I stated before, I don't think Casey expected this visit, and I don't think he went there with a message. The conversation did not sound "cryptic" to me - just very uncomfortable. Just as I would expect it to be. Casey didn't know who is was or why he was there. You can hear the disgust and "whatever" attitude in her voice. She was irritated and just wanted to get off the phone. He on the other hand just didn't really know what to say. I think it was awkward for him because I believe he hoped for more of a positive response from her. I do not believe this call was important.

PaulaF513
09-19-2008, 07:14 PM
This jailhouse visit has always puzzled me too. Something about it just doesn't set right imo. And the fact that there was another PB who was a murder victim at 3 yrs of age...I guess this case is chock full of coincidentals, but, I really hope LE delved into this.

shadow of my mind
09-19-2008, 09:00 PM

This visitor to Casey has made me wonder also. The conversation was strange and yes it could just be that he felt he should be a good person and go see Casey, but he got their before anyone else. That is what made my smell’s fishy go off. This person may not be envolved in anything and only knows Casey because of school. So keeping that in mind I had done some digging a few weeks ago and I did not find the name listed at manta.com but it does seem to be there now. Interesting! Maybe I just didn’t see it. So now that this popped up I went back and reviewed what I had found and went from there.

Take a look. Would love to know what others think.

This Patrick B. does not seem to have his own address that I can find but has a relative by the name of Fran. I found him listed as 22 years. Orlando is one of the towns he is connected to.
Peoplefinders.com

Ok, I looked at your link
took the address and ran a google search and saw this link
www.octaxcol.com/OclWeeklyReports/LocalBusinessTax2007/lbtnb20071126-30.pdf

go to page 5 and look at the sixth listing down. Notice the name connected with this listing. That is the [edited for a Correction ]it is NOT the same last name that PB said to Casey in his brief conversation.

Now I put in the name of the business and came up with this:
http://www.gatheringguide.com/event_directory/fl_florida/vendor_bands_djs_entertainment_8668.html
There is no website for this business nor a fax number that I can find. No independent newspaper articles came up, no interviews, no reviews. I noticed the contact person’s last name and thought geez two of the most common American names. I read this description of this business and well ….. some things do come to mind. Maybe someone from the area would know about this company and keep me from reading between the lines of this add.

As far as the name of the president goes I did find one in Orlando born in 1963 living at the same address as the business listing on the gatheringguide website with different phone number.
http://stevemorse.org/birthday/zaba.html?state=FL

You can listen to the conversation with Casey and Patrick on this site
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

After making the correction with the last name that this PB said [I listened again with a new media player and was able to hear it clearly this time] I cannot connect him to the name listed on the business tax record that happens to be the come up with the same street address. The businsses are both in the entertainment line but that in itself does not mean anything.
I have found nothing else that connects this Patrick B. to Casey other than High School at this time.

justbeachy
09-19-2008, 09:21 PM

I'm new here, so bear with me while I ask a question that is probably blatantly obvious to everyone else. I've seen several posts alerting people that gang talk is a big no-no. I just looked at the TOS and I didn't see a specific reference to gang talk (although it is quite possible that I missed it), so I'm not really sure about what is going on. Why is "gang talk" different than any other theory? I'm not trying to be a smart aleck...I genuinely don't understand the difference between a gang-related theory and any other kind of theory.

Could someone send me a link to the area in the TOS that explains this..or could you PM me? I'm not trying to stir any trouble up, I just want to be sure I understand all the rules!

TIA!
~Michelle

Arwen
09-19-2008, 09:28 PM
It is actually stated explicitly in the rules for this forum not the TOS, I think... (right now I can't find them). The mods have said more than once if you talk about it (because there is ABSOLUTELY NO proof) you WILL either get a time out or be banned. Windchime is a mod so she'd know better than I would.

jeannebreault
09-19-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm new here, so bear with me while I ask a question that is probably blatantly obvious to everyone else. I've seen several posts alerting people that gang talk is a big no-no. I just looked at the TOS and I didn't see a specific reference to gang talk (although it is quite possible that I missed it), so I'm not really sure about what is going on. Why is "gang talk" different than any other theory? I'm not trying to be a smart aleck...I genuinely don't understand the difference between a gang-related theory and any other kind of theory.

Could someone send me a link to the area in the TOS that explains this..or could you PM me? I'm not trying to stir any trouble up, I just want to be sure I understand all the rules!

TIA!
~Michelle
Huh? I don't even know what gang talk is! That's how naive I am! Maybe I'm the one who needs to be enlightened?! And how did you come up with that mod comment...looks like it was posted quite a while ago..last month sometime!

Brini
09-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Please take a listen to this visit - and who is Mike r that he is referring to? Casey plays like she doesn't remember who Patrick is yet he says for what it's worth - we're still on your team and if there is anything that you want to talk about (Casey sighs big time) - just let it go. It was a two minute visit. Does Casey approve who gets to visit her? (You know we can see her visitors log and as a parent, I would be having a hissy fit to fill all the visits to my daughter with Family!) What's up with this??? Anyone think this could be a secret message to her about Caylee? He visited her on the 24th of July?

Patrick was someone she went to high school with, but didn't know.

jeannebreault
09-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Shadow, I may be able to explain this.

This Patrick B. does not seem to have his own address that I can find but has a relative by the name of Fran. I found him listed as 22 years. Orlando is one of the towns he is connected to.One of the things I came up with in my search is what I think is the divorce of his parents a few years back. It looks like one now lives in Orlando and one lives in St. Cloud. That explains the two addresses.

As far as googling the address in Manta, 2712 B'wood, I did that, too, and only came up with B Entertainment and the property owners from the OCPA website. I don't think it's connected at all to what you found in the business licenses. I think the 2712 was a google hit, but not with B'wood,since it looks like the record number or something - so I don't think it's at all related!

Stoelly, I've listened to and watched the conversation, and I think the last name Patrick B mentions is Walker.

jeannebreault
09-19-2008, 10:30 PM
I believe I have found him. Frank B. doesn't live in Orlando. He owns a fishing business. http://www.alwaysfishing.com/

As I stated before, I don't think Casey expected this visit, and I don't think he went there with a message. The conversation did not sound "cryptic" to me - just very uncomfortable. Just as I would expect it to be. Casey didn't know who is was or why he was there. You can hear the disgust and "whatever" attitude in her voice. She was irritated and just wanted to get off the phone. He on the other hand just didn't really know what to say. I think it was awkward for him because I believe he hoped for more of a positive response from her. I do not believe this call was important.
I saw the fishing captain, too, but I just couldn't find enough info to confirm in my mind that he was the Frank on the visit with Patrick.

The conversation did not sound "cryptic" to me - just very uncomfortable. Just as I would expect it to be. Casey didn't know who is was or why he was there. You can hear the disgust and "whatever" attitude in her voice. She was irritated and just wanted to get off the phone. He on the other hand just didn't really know what to say. I think it was awkward for him because I believe he hoped for more of a positive response from her. I do not believe this call was important.
I do find this conversation to be a little cryptic. I do think Casey was unsure of who he was, which is what he mentioned that he was a friend of Mike W. She seemed to get clued in at that point, like it then made sense. I found PB saying, "you've got friends on the outside" to be strange. To me that sounds like someone who knows a little something about ppl on the "inside" vs. the "outside."

An earlier poster mentioned they thought MW was a "nice Christian" or something close to that...all I can say is take a look at his pics!

bessie
09-19-2008, 10:50 PM
I'm so glad someone started this thread. I don't have time to read all the way through because I have company right now and just came in to peek to see if there were any new developments today. I'll come back later when I have more time, but...

I have to say that this early jailhouse visit has been, for me, one of the most puzzling events of this whole bizarre case. Why the heck would this guy just pop in out of the blue? To me, it did sound like he was trying to convey a message. Casey obviously didn't know who he was at first. When he mentions Mike W, however, it's like a 10,000 watt lightbulb goes off in her head. Listen to the way she says, "uh, okay!" At least that's how it came across to me in the beginning before I had read anything about this Patrick or Mike.

My very first impression was that this guy was sent there to warn her to keep her mouth shut. That's not to imply they had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, just that they wanted to ensure the tot mom didn't mention them in any discussions with LE.

yanknrebel
09-19-2008, 10:56 PM
Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. However I beleive I heard or read somewhere that Casey had to ok who she was to see while in jail. Meaning that she would have had to say "Ok yeah I know him and want to see him". Why would she agree to see this Patrick guy if she did not know him? Unless out of curiosity.

I saw the fishing captain, too, but I just couldn't find enough info to confirm in my mind that he was the Frank on the visit with Patrick.

I do find this conversation to be a little cryptic. I do think Casey was unsure of who he was, which is what he mentioned that he was a friend of Mike W. She seemed to get clued in at that point, like it then made sense. I found PB saying, "you've got friends on the outside" to be strange. To me that sounds like someone who knows a little something about ppl on the "inside" vs. the "outside."

An earlier poster mentioned they thought MW was a "nice Christian" or something close to that...all I can say is take a look at his pics!

TxRose
09-19-2008, 10:57 PM

I guess when I say cryptic I mean that he was speaking in code or in some secretive way - like delivering some secret message only Casey would get. I don't see that at all. I think he showed up for some reason at the jail, and Casey didn't know who he was at first until he mentions Mike W. I think she got "clued in" as you say when she recognized the Mike name. She still was not receptive to this guy and acted irritated that he was there. She even was extremely sarcastic when he said he would write her. I do not believe he was delivering a message. The statement about "inside" and "outside" actually seem a bit corny to me - like something you would hear in a movie.

As I stated before, I believe Patrick Bou******. to be Daniel Bri**. - a classmate of Casey and Mike's. I think Casey remembers Mike, but it took a while to realize who this guy was.

As for the fisherman, I do not know if that is his father for sure. Just speculating.

I have been edited - and told not to use last names. So that makes this very hard to explain clearly. But I will try using a few more letters of the last names to make this clearer: His mother is Fran Bou****** - she is listed on his facebook as a contact. I found a listing for her under both last names - Bour****** (Patrick's name) and Bri** (Daniel's name). Of course I believe Patrick & Daniel to be the same person. She changed her name, probably after a divorce or re-marriage - and he did too. I found a listing for a Francine Bri** that showed she worked at Booke High School - where Patrick Bour****** apparently attended. Patrick was another name used by Daniel on Classmates.com. I know this is confusing - but I am so limited on what I can say!

shadow of my mind
09-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Shadow, I may be able to explain this.
.One of the things I came up with in my search is what I think is the divorce of his parents a few years back. It looks like one now lives in Orlando and one lives in St. Cloud. That explains the two addresses.

As far as googling the address in Manta, 2712 B'wood, I did that, too, and only came up with B Entertainment and the property owners from the OCPA website. I don't think it's connected at all to what you found in the business licenses. I think the 2712 was a google hit, but not with B'wood,since it looks like the record number or something - so I don't think it's at all related!

Stoelly, I've listened to and watched the conversation, and I think the last name Patrick B mentions is Walker.

You are correct. I did not hear the name clearly and came up with White. I have corrected my post to reflect that there appears to be no connection except businesses are both in the entertainment field.

Sorry for the extra confusion is this crazy case. I will try to be more careful in the futrue. [Updated my media player so that should help]

jeannebreault
09-20-2008, 08:06 AM
Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. However I beleive I heard or read somewhere that Casey had to ok who she was to see while in jail. Meaning that she would have had to say "Ok yeah I know him and want to see him". Why would she agree to see this Patrick guy if she did not know him? Unless out of curiosity.
Good point! And we know she refused to see CA, GA and LA enough times!

jeannebreault
09-20-2008, 08:11 AM
You are correct. I did not hear the name clearly and came up with White. I have corrected my post to reflect that there appears to be no connection except businesses are both in the entertainment field.

Sorry for the extra confusion is this crazy case. I will try to be more careful in the futrue. [Updated my media player so that should help]
No problem! I thought I was losing it! I was in the middle of looking up a bunch of addresses for the businesses and individual you referenced to see if I was not understanding an address connection you mentioned - thanks for saving me the time! To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure B Entertainment is related!

jeannebreault
09-20-2008, 08:41 AM
I guess when I say cryptic I mean that he was speaking in code or in some secretive way - like delivering some secret message only Casey would get. I don't see that at all. I think he showed up for some reason at the jail, and Casey didn't know who he was at first until he mentions Mike W. I think she got "clued in" as you say when she recognized the Mike name. She still was not receptive to this guy and acted irritated that he was there. She even was extremely sarcastic when he said he would write her. I do not believe he was delivering a message. The statement about "inside" and "outside" actually seem a bit corny to me - like something you would hear in a movie.

As I stated before, I believe Patrick Bou******. to be Daniel Bri**. - a classmate of Casey and Mike's. I think Casey remembers Mike, but it took a while to realize who this guy was.

As for the fisherman, I do not know if that is his father for sure. Just speculating.

I have been edited - and told not to use last names. So that makes this very hard to explain clearly. But I will try using a few more letters of the last names to make this clearer: His mother is Fran Bou****** - she is listed on his facebook as a contact. I found a listing for her under both last names - Bour****** (Patrick's name) and Bri** (Daniel's name). Of course I believe Patrick & Daniel to be the same person. She changed her name, probably after a divorce or re-marriage - and he did too. I found a listing for a Francine Bri** that showed she worked at Booke High School - where Patrick Bour****** apparently attended. Patrick was another name used by Daniel on Classmates.com. I know this is confusing - but I am so limited on what I can say!
PM me that last name, ok? And I did see a divorce for F and F Bourgeois on OC clerk of court records. There is also a PB with right birth year that has had traffic violation listed on clerk records, so there is a real PB.

I know where you're coming from on Casey's attitude during visit, but I still think it is very strange that PB and FB were first visitors she had.

Cagney
09-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Does anyone have a link for the video of the visit. I tried clicking yesterday and page could not be displayed.

BCMom
09-20-2008, 12:06 PM
The topic of the mysterious Patrick was discussed a long time ago in a different thread back in the day of non-private myspace pages. Several people, myself included, read Patrick's myspace comments. To say the least, they were embarrassing. This poor kid used to hang out with Mike in eighth grade along with one other guy who I have forgotten the name of at the moment. This Patrick never quite got over the fact that he used to be friends with the cool kids in junior high and was practically begging the guy whose name I can't remember to please be friends with him. The guy finally told him, listen it was in eighth grade, move on. I don't think there is anything at all cryptic about his visit, I think he's a lost kid living in the past grasping at any type of contact from the past. Doesn't he even say to Casey that she knew him in junior high? I feel a little bad for the guy, the myspace comments were really quite pathetic. However, I feel more sorry for the guy who had to fend off Patrick's "Please be my friend again" advances. He was so nice and tried so hard to say it nicely, but this Patrick just couldn't get it.

jeannebreault
09-20-2008, 12:26 PM
The topic of the mysterious Patrick was discussed a long time ago in a different thread back in the day of non-private myspace pages. Several people, myself included, read Patrick's myspace comments. To say the least, they were embarrassing. This poor kid used to hang out with Mike in eighth grade along with one other guy who I have forgotten the name of at the moment. This Patrick never quite got over the fact that he used to be friends with the cool kids in junior high and was practically begging the guy whose name I can't remember to please be friends with him. The guy finally told him, listen it was in eighth grade, move on. I don't think there is anything at all cryptic about his visit, I think he's a lost kid living in the past grasping at any type of contact from the past. Doesn't he even say to Casey that she knew him in junior high? I feel a little bad for the guy, the myspace comments were really quite pathetic. However, I feel more sorry for the guy who had to fend off Patrick's "Please be my friend again" advances. He was so nice and tried so hard to say it nicely, but this Patrick just couldn't get it.
Thanks for filling us in! I'm just going back over things (no stone unturned type of thing!) because we seem to be getting nowhere fast!

BCMom
09-20-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm trying to find my old posts concerning Patrick because they had excerpts from his myspace page. Here's one:

Jun 19, 2007 8:40 PM
I can respect that, but let me paint u a picture and this is real. Ok look at the people u named. Ok Me/Mike/Gabe. It's like after we all left middle school and got done with H.S. we all went others ways. When was the last time me/Mike/u/Gabe all hung out. The last time I remember would be like 8th grade to be real. Mike got his own crew. I'm str8 chillin/ur like whatever/ and Gabe is Married. So it makes things hella hard. I'll always have u back and u know that. As far as the crew we use to have, I really don't know whats up. What do u think?
-YoungMarc
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm...7-4ac0a564f1fb

Marcus seems to be calling Patrick out on his obsession with the past. I don't think this Patrick's visit meant anything...

TxRose
09-20-2008, 08:44 PM
That's interesting BCMom...thanks for the additional info. I agree that this guy's visit always seemed more pathetic to me than anything. I do not believe he was sending a message or speaking for someone else on the "outside". I honestly had the exact impression of him that you just verified. I see him as hoping to reconnect with a girl he perhaps had a crush on at one time...perhaps still does. And she blew him off big time!

bessie
09-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks so much for re-posting the information. After reading all of that, I agree, the poor guy is a hanger on. Probably nothing more than that.

scrubnurse
10-19-2008, 11:10 PM
So I have found this meeting with Casey in the jail very strange all along. I looked on Myspace to see if I could find someone named Patrick that went to Casey's high school, in the same age group and I ran across this. It may be nothing, but I found it a little strange. Note the quote...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=45060203&MyToken=26431c5b-6384-47f0-807c-0885dba70d7a

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:13 PM
And what exactly does "Qui finem vitae extremum inter munera ponat naturae" mean? I do not speak French. Or Latin...Whatever it is!

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:13 PM
So I have found this meeting with Casey in the jail very strange all along. I looked on Myspace to see if I could find someone named Patrick that went to Casey's high school, in the same age group and I ran across this. It may be nothing, but I found it a little strange. Note the quote...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=45060203&MyToken=26431c5b-6384-47f0-807c-0885dba70d7a

uhm... it's set to private. I can see his quote, but speak english only. hehe. what does it mean?
Oh, and I don't think you can use both first and last names of people..... don't want you to get in trouble!

Friptzap
10-19-2008, 11:15 PM
I don't know latin but he is supposed to be a bible thumper so I doubt this is him.

Chilly Willy
10-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Might want to delete the last name

lisa0477
10-19-2008, 11:16 PM
http://books.google.com/books?id=jxAZ_RIdxj0C&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=Qui+finem+vitae+extremum+inter+munera+ponat+nat urae&source=web&ots=Y_XkqGkh5l&sig=uvN9XcJaG_YHr6pN7l9pvBkc7qI&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

I googled it and came up with that above. I am not good with links, so I hope I did it right

cacnotcam
Found my answer! "Better saith he qui finem vitae extremum inter munera ponat naturae [Dying is one of the gifts of nature]. It is as natural to die, as to be born; and to a little infant, perhaps, the one is as painful, as the other." Wow This is "Of Death" by Francis Bacon.

Laece
Qui finem vitae extremum inter munera ponat naturae...

'it is as natural to die as it is to be born.'

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:17 PM
I don't know latin but he is supposed to be a bible thumper so I doubt this is him.

I found this essay in an "alternative religion" site.....Hmn....

deerpack2003
10-19-2008, 11:18 PM
That means it is as natural to die and it is to be born.

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:19 PM
I would be tempted to say "anything that I can think of is just too weird to be possible. I don't think there is a link." but with this case, anything is possible.

scrubnurse
10-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Patrick is a bible thumper? I really have not been paying that close of attention lately. Did they ever interview this guy?

Quote meaning
http://books.google.com/books?id=jxAZ_RIdxj0C&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=Qui+finem+vitae+extremum+inter+munera+ponat+nat urae&source=web&ots=Y_XkqGki9f&sig=SQ6rUje09_da5jMRtdPMsqvZyZM&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

Okay maybe I don't know much about the bible...does this have biblical meaning?

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Is this someone that just has the name P as a first initial on the area or did you actually find the last name associated with this profile as well?

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Ok, what exactly is a Bible Thumper? Because I'm a Chrstian. The Bible is based on Christian beliefs. I read my Bible. So does that make me a Bible Thumper?

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Ok, what exactly is a Bible Thumper? Because I'm a Chrstian. The Bible is based on Christian beliefs. I read my Bible. So does that make me a Bible Thumper?

LOL!!! MY take is that a Bible Thumper is someone who is VERY vocal in their beliefs and tends to try to push their beliefs/opinions on anyone and everyone!

Friptzap
10-19-2008, 11:27 PM
Patrick is a bible thumper? I really have not been paying that close of attention lately. Did they ever interview this guy?

Quote meaning
http://books.google.com/books?id=jxAZ_RIdxj0C&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=Qui+finem+vitae+extremum+inter+munera+ponat+nat urae&source=web&ots=Y_XkqGki9f&sig=SQ6rUje09_da5jMRtdPMsqvZyZM&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

Okay maybe I don't know much about the bible...does this have biblical meaning?

No thye have not, he arrived at the jail with his father. Casey in the very end of the clip after he hung hup said something to the affect of "oh god now I remember who he is"

I will reserve my opinions as this would turn into a religous debate and that is far from what we are here to do :)

This is from an essay by Francis Bacon, century's old. It is about death and how men fear it.

Here is a wiki on it:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Essays_(Francis_Bacon)

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:27 PM
LOL!!! MY take is that a Bible Thumper is someone who is VERY vocal in their beliefs and tends to try to push their beliefs/opinions on anyone and everyone!

hmmm, interesting.

Friptzap
10-19-2008, 11:28 PM

Yup. That is what I mean. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_thumper

Her reaction to him leads me to think that is his peronality.

For all practical purposes he is a stranger to her. Apparently he has "faith" and wished to express it.

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:30 PM
hmmm, interesting.

Not sure why I am not able to quote your whole reply but yes! You would be correct!

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:31 PM
lol, because I changed what I wrote. hehe. I didn't want this to get into a religious discussion.

Oakley
10-19-2008, 11:31 PM
:clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:32 PM
:clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

*politely courtseys*

AutomaticAuttie
10-19-2008, 11:32 PM
I don't think that is the same Patrick!

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:34 PM
I don't think that is the same Patrick!

What leads you to think that? I don't have an opinion either way, I'm just wondering.

Recovering-Lurker
10-19-2008, 11:34 PM
I thought this was the Patrick that visited Casey.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:35 PM
lol, because I changed what I wrote. hehe. I didn't want this to get into a religious discussion.

I figured and slightly changed what I wrote as well! Glad we are on the same page on this one! :blowkiss:

supergirl
10-19-2008, 11:35 PM
i don't know what the deal is with this guy, but that quote, classic literature or not, is just creepy to me.

AutomaticAuttie
10-19-2008, 11:36 PM
What leads you to think that? I don't have an opinion either way, I'm just wondering.

Because there is another myspace under same name that looks like the guy who visited her in jail.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:36 PM
ya know, for the sake of my sanity, everyone ought to quit putting their myspaces to PRIVATE! lol

AutomaticAuttie
10-19-2008, 11:37 PM
ya know, for the sake of my sanity, everyone ought to quit putting their myspaces to private! Lol

lol!:)

Friptzap
10-19-2008, 11:37 PM
ya know, for the sake of my sanity, everyone ought to quit putting their myspaces to PRIVATE! lol

probably everyone in Orlando has now just because of this case. lol

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:38 PM
i don't know what the deal is with this guy, but that quote, classic literature or not, is just creepy to me.

I tend to agree that it is kinda creepy! Ok. Really creepy!

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:39 PM
probably everyone in Orlando has now just because of this case. lol

Yeah! No lie! You live in Orlando!!?? Well, you MUST know KC then!! I so would too! Mine is already but if I was in their shoes, heck yeah, I would!

armywife210
10-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Yeah! No lie! You live in Orlando!!?? Well, you MUST know KC then!! I so would too! Mine is already but if I was in their shoes, heck yeah, I would!

Yea, but don't they know it's all about US NOSY PEOPLE?

Pondering Mind
10-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Is this someone that just has the name P as a first initial on the area or did you actually find the last name associated with this profile as well?

That's what I would like to know. If anyone even knows what the last name is? I refuse to pull a "Cindy" and drag more innocent people into this. :waitasec:

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Yea, but don't they know it's all about US NOSY PEOPLE?

Hey! We are not just nosey!!! We are better than nosey! We are actually trying to get somewhere with this mess!! But yeah...A little nosey too for sure!! :crazy:

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:43 PM
That's what I would like to know. If anyone even knows what the last name is? I refuse to pull a "Cindy" and drag more innocent people into this. :waitasec:

I agree. :clap:

Pondering Mind
10-19-2008, 11:47 PM
No thye have not, he arrived at the jail with his father. Casey in the very end of the clip after he hung hup said something to the affect of "oh god now I remember who he is"

I will reserve my opinions as this would turn into a religous debate and that is far from what we are here to do :)

This is from an essay by Francis Bacon, century's old. It is about death and how men fear it.

Here is a wiki on it:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Essays_(Francis_Bacon)

Perhaps they were there for no other reason than the fact that PB went to school with Casey and to offer support. (I have no sympathy for her, but far be it for me to judge someone with a bigger heart than myself)

cacnotcam
10-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Perhaps they were there for no other reason than the fact that PB went to school with Casey and to offer support. (I have no sympathy for her, but far be it for me to judge someone with a bigger heart than myself)

This could very well be the case! We don't know...Although some theories that some of the things he were saying sounded odd are kinda true....But either way...We just don't know. His intentions may have been just as you have said.

Unsolved
10-19-2008, 11:58 PM
I also saw the Patrick other people are mentioning - so OK really look at the photo:

Then look at this Mike Walker (remember when the Patrick who visited mentioned Mike Walker to Casey when she acted like she didn't recognize him). Look at this MW "Friend's Comments" on August 9, and it's the same picture of the Patrick above...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20507384

This Mike Walker also has some interesting photos posing with weapons in his albums ....

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 12:01 AM
This could very well be the case! We don't know...Although some theories that some of the things he were saying sounded odd are kinda true....But either way...We just don't know. His intentions may have been just as you have said.

For some reason I feel like Cindy may be "putting things out there" lately for others to pick up and run with to do her bidding, so to speak.

Elphaba
10-20-2008, 12:02 AM
I give up... I've been defending this kid from the Louisiana murder rumor... now he gets tagged up again because of a random Patrick from Colonial high came up on Myspace with some strange quote. *sighs* The PB that visited Casey looks to be Patrick B with an S middle initial. He is listed on People Search as being from St. Cloud/ Orlando with a relative of Frank (the person that was also suppose to visit her)... and he does look like the kid in the private Myspace of the kid on the 4wheeler. I think he was just someone with Christian intent of reaching out and giving support... if there was anything more, LE would be all over him like white on rice.

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 12:04 AM
For some reason I feel like Cindy may be "putting things out there" lately for others to pick up and run with to do her bidding, so to speak.

Oh yeah but the conversation between him and KC was early on in the case and CA hadn't started her crap quite so much, if at all at that point. This is just stuff that people gathered by listening to the audio themselves.

Friptzap
10-20-2008, 12:04 AM

I have no clue why they went there. I can make guesses but I believe it's unimportant so I chose not to from the get go. Other than I though her reaction was funny, I really have no opinion one way or another.

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 12:07 AM
I give up... I've been defending this kid from the Louisiana murder rumor... now he gets tagged up again because of a random Patrick from Colonial high came up on Myspace with some strange quote. *sighs* The PB that visited Casey looks to be Patrick B with an S middle initial. He is listed on People Search as being from St. Cloud/ Orlando with a relative of Frank (the person that was also suppose to visit her)... and he does look like the kid in the private Myspace of the kid on the 4wheeler. I think he was just someone with Christian intent of reaching out and giving support... if there was anything more, LE would be all over him like white on rice.

I am SO with you on that! Like I posted a minute ago, I think we will see MUCH more of it before Casey goes to trial. Anything to create doubt from the Anthony camp and I am just so over it and them. :furious:

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Oh yeah but the conversation between him and KC was early on in the case and CA hadn't started her crap quite so much, if at all at that point. This is just stuff that people gathered by listening to the audio themselves.

I'm sure you are right, just reading today I have come across so much that makes me go hmm.

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm sure you are right, just reading today I have come across so much that makes me go hmm.

But either way, I pretty much thought we were done talking about PB. LOL!! Then...He comes up again!

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 12:17 AM
But either way, I pretty much thought we were done talking about PB. LOL!! Then...He comes up again!

There is NO END to Casey's MADNESS it seems! Can you tell my nerves are wearing thin? :banghead:

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 12:17 AM
There is NO END to Casey's MADNESS it seems! Can you tell my nerves are wearing thin? :banghead:

You are not alone there!

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 12:22 AM
You are not alone there!

WE will end up in the "Asylum" while Cindy keeps trying to throw others under the bus and Casey will still be batting her eyelashes at JB. I pray that they find this baby soon for everyones sake.

EastSideOfSaddness
10-20-2008, 12:24 AM

Thank you Elphaba! I couldn't agree more.

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 12:28 AM
WE will end up in the "Asylum" while Cindy keeps trying to throw others under the bus and Casey will still be batting her eyelashes at JB. I pray that they find this baby soon for everyones sake.

Here we go!! :bananalama:

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 12:32 AM
Here we go!! :bananalama:

:clap:I needed that! Logic and Casey are just as much strangers as the Truth and Casey and it really is making me crazy! I have to keep reminding myself that it's a good thing that we can't think like her! :blowkiss:

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 12:35 AM
:clap:I needed that! Logic and Casey are just as much strangers as the Truth and Casey and it really is making me crazy! I have to keep reminding myself that it's a good thing that we can't think like her! :blowkiss:

Ha!! No problem!! I need to remind myself of that for sanitys sake often! Here is one more for good measure!! :Banane15:

Unsolved
10-20-2008, 12:39 AM
I give up... I've been defending this kid from the Louisiana murder rumor... .

I understand the aggravation, but humor me and look at my post #95 again just for the heck of it. If you look at the picture of the Patrick in the link I posted and then the Mike Walker link I posted, check out the July 16 comment by the same Patrick guy that mentions LSU - weird huh?

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 12:45 AM
I understand the aggravation, but humor me and look at my post #95 again just for the heck of it. If you look at the picture of the Patrick in the link I posted and then the Mike Walker link I posted, check out the July 16 comment by the same Patrick guy that mentions LSU - weird huh?

Well, they are connected (as friends) but I'm not sure anyone was ever arguing that they were....Or am I wrong on that?

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Well, they are connected (as friends) but I'm not sure anyone was ever arguing that they were....Or am I wrong on that?

I guess that is exactly what I was thinking. I just don't see anything more than that. Am I missing something?

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 12:54 AM
I guess that is exactly what I was thinking. I just don't see anything more than that. Am I missing something?

I guess cause the MW dude has guns and violence in his page! :eek: Sorry. I'm not trying to be rude towards anyone but I fail to see how that should reflect on PB!

Elphaba
10-20-2008, 12:56 AM

Given that his last name is Cajun... the LSU mention wouldn't surprise me.

Unsolved
10-20-2008, 12:59 AM

Sorry all, she/he was mentioning defending Patrick against the Louisiana murder rumor and I just wanted to be sure that the 7/16 mention of Lousiana by Patrick was seen (LSU = Louisiana State University), that's all. I really must need to go on to bed now, because stupid things have started looking like brilliant deductions to me - until I look at them again LOL.

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 01:02 AM
I guess cause the MW dude has guns and violence in his page! :eek: Sorry. I'm not trying to be rude towards anyone but I fail to see how that should reflect on PB!

I have a 23 year old son that has a 3 yr. old daughter. If someone saw his MySpace page that did not know him, I shudder to think what they may think. Nothing terrible and no guns but things that I don't care for. But as he tells me..that why it's called My Space. Sometimes I think that is just an outlet for self expression and nothing more.

DotsEyes
10-20-2008, 01:07 AM
How does it go "when I was a prisoner, you visited me."?

He is just a nice guy, trying to do good by visiting an old schoolmate who is in trouble.

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 01:07 AM
I have a 23 year old son that has a 3 yr. old daughter. If someone saw his MySpace page that did not know him, I shudder to think what they may think. Nothing terrible and no guns but things that I don't care for. But as he tells me..that why it's called My Space. Sometimes I think that is just an outlet for self expression and nothing more.

Yep. Soooo Many people I know have very off the wall Myspace pages....OMG. I have one friend in mind. If I didn't know him and know that he was kidding, I would be worried!

Pondering Mind
10-20-2008, 01:15 AM
Yep. Soooo Many people I know have very off the wall Myspace pages....OMG. I have one friend in mind. If I didn't know him and know that he was kidding, I would be worried!

I know, and while I don't understand it, guns and such seem to be very popular on MS. With that said, I didn't mean any disrespect to you Unsolved,:blowkiss: I really do think I just need to quit reading for a few days!

CaliKid
10-20-2008, 01:26 AM

Oh, my son's MySpace is dreadful. He's not in any kind of gang by a long shot, but it has this gang wannabe look that I can't stand. He has the same opinion- it's "his space" to do whatever he wants.

eg@gm
10-20-2008, 09:10 AM
Another thing though...people that are guilty of something do not go to the police station throwing their real names out there.

Capri
10-20-2008, 09:56 AM
Another thing though...people that are guilty of something do not go to the police station throwing their real names out there.

or generally take their father with them.

A little more to help clarify. (note middle initials):

Patrick S. B. =22 yrs. old, Orlando (relative Frank)

Patrick B. B. = 20 yrs. old, Denham Springs, LA

(not saying public records can't be wrong, but this is what's out there, do one of the free searches, if you want to verify)

Elphaba
10-20-2008, 10:01 AM

(not saying public records can't be wrong, but this is what's out there, do one of the free searches, if you want to verify)

It is definitely 2 different people... the Denham Springs guy is the one wanted for murder, not the Patrick that visited Casey. I don't even know the kid and I feel for him (the patrick that visited Casey)... it has to be horrible to wake up and find that people are calling you a murderer, online. :(

cacnotcam
10-20-2008, 10:23 AM
It is definitely 2 different people... the Denham Springs guy is the one wanted for murder, not the Patrick that visited Casey. I don't even know the kid and I feel for him (the patrick that visited Casey)... it has to be horrible to wake up and find that people are calling you a murderer, online. :(

OMG! I didn't even realize that is what people were implying! Wow....Yeah def two different people!!

3girls
10-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Just thought I would throw this in to the conversation. I posted it last night in the rumors thread I think. Has to do with Patrick and the Louisiana murder.

Elphaba
10-20-2008, 11:13 AM
3girls, that site is off limits for posting on Websleuths... but that is where the murder rumors cropped up from and unfortunately an innocent person is getting called a murderer thanks to it. :(

servingothers
10-21-2008, 02:01 AM

Hi, I am from Bourgeois country and there are many Patricks around here in Tiger land (LSU)
but I cannot wonder about this PB because he just throws out there "hey you know MW and then continues on to something else. It was almost like a code or a hint or something-----it was just strange the way it came out in his describing who he (PB) is. Like because he mentioned MW that it was a clue to who he PB was. Strange, strange, strange,------strange visit.

babycat
10-21-2008, 03:03 AM
Hi, I am from Bourgeois country and there are many Patricks around here in Tiger land (LSU)
but I cannot wonder about this PB because he just throws out there "hey you know MW and then continues on to something else. It was almost like a code or a hint or something-----it was just strange the way it came out in his describing who he (PB) is. Like because he mentioned MW that it was a clue to who he PB was. Strange, strange, strange,------strange visit.

I think he could be just socially awkward, and the awkward pauses are what made it seem "out of place" or "code like". I don't think it is any code at all. He might have said Mike Walker because Mike was popular through sports or something, and knew that Casey would know him.

I also live near LA- and here in Biloxi, too, I know at least 4 Bourgeois personally, none that claim to be related. I worked at an office, and we had more Bourgeois and Boudreauxs files in our cabinets than Smiths ;)

I just hate to see this innocent guy linked to a murder he didn't commit.

I feel like the whole thing is...well...:other_beatingA_Dead

;)

EastSideOfSaddness
10-21-2008, 03:34 AM
I think he could be just socially awkward, and the awkward pauses are what made it seem "out of place" or "code like". I don't think it is any code at all. He might have said Mike Walker because Mike was popular through sports or something, and knew that Casey would know him.

I also live near LA- and here in Biloxi, too, I know at least 4 Bourgeois personally, none that claim to be related. I worked at an office, and we had more Bourgeois and Boudreauxs files in our cabinets than Smiths ;)

;)

I agree. Also, why are some pinning him as a nerd/geek unpopular. We don't even know this person. geeeeez :bang:

HappyChic727
10-21-2008, 07:07 AM

;)Yeah but . . .

I, personally, can't get past this bizarre jailhouse visit. KC was very ignorant to her own family and friend over the phone in the beginning, using profanities left and right. Someone said that she would have to "okay" her visitors. PB was scheduled to come with FB, but FB didn't show. There is an FB in the Orlando area who owns a charter boat company for which he has a website: www.alwaysfishing.com. Stay with me here. So KC okays a visit from someone she supposedly does not know or remember but let's just say that maybe she thinks that he knows where Caylee is and decides to play along. She's like well I can't see you and I don't remember you . . . oh MW, now you have jogged my memory, and he says to hold my head up high (I'll have to keep that in memory to use while I'm walking out of jail) and oh you want to be on my team, well that means an absolute lot and i'm okay for the minute but thank you for your support. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If I was in jail for what she was in jail for, and was as nasty as she could be, and some geek from high school came to bother me at the jail to say he'll support me, I don't think I'd be quite so sugary sweet to him. There is a reason she allowed the visit. There is a reason for everything that he said. It was a message, LOUD AND CLEAR. The message was: Keep your mouth shut. We are out here.

And for the record:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11672672

Look at this guy's display name. It made my hinky meter rise after reading Waltzing Matilda's dream about a child drowning in a bathtub, when being watched by someone while KC and her boyfriend were out.

Of course, it could be a total (but very weird) coincidence or maybe this guy is aware that his name is out there and he put throw everyone off. It's still weird. Does anyone know where the video is of PB? I'd like to compare pics. Thanks!

Elley Mae
10-21-2008, 07:17 AM
If you listen to the jail house phone call between Casey and Lee, at the end Casey says " I need to call it a night" Not "I need to call Mike" A lot of people thought she said the second, including Mike, for some reason Patrick should up who is a friend of Mike's. I don't believe it is any more than that. He found out quick enough that Casey hardly recognized him. IMO It was a misunderstanding.

mommya
10-21-2008, 08:03 AM
Yeah but . . .

I, personally, can't get past this bizarre jailhouse visit. KC was very ignorant to her own family and friend over the phone in the beginning, using profanities left and right. Someone said that she would have to "okay" her visitors. PB was scheduled to come with FB, but FB didn't show. There is an FB in the Orlando area who owns a charter boat company for which he has a website: www.alwaysfishing.com. Stay with me here. So KC okays a visit from someone she supposedly does not know or remember but let's just say that maybe she thinks that he knows where Caylee is and decides to play along. She's like well I can't see you and I don't remember you . . . oh MW, now you have jogged my memory, and he says to hold my head up high (I'll have to keep that in memory to use while I'm walking out of jail) and oh you want to be on my team, well that means an absolute lot and i'm okay for the minute but thank you for your support. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If I was in jail for what she was in jail for, and was as nasty as she could be, and some geek from high school came to bother me at the jail to say he'll support me, I don't think I'd be quite so sugary sweet to him. There is a reason she allowed the visit. There is a reason for everything that he said. It was a message, LOUD AND CLEAR. The message was: Keep your mouth shut. We are out here.

And for the record:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11672672

Look at this guy's display name. It made my hinky meter rise after reading Waltzing Matilda's dream about a child drowning in a bathtub, when being watched by someone while KC and her boyfriend were out.

Of course, it could be a total (but very weird) coincidence or maybe this guy is aware that his name is out there and he put throw everyone off. It's still weird. Does anyone know where the video is of PB? I'd like to compare pics. Thanks!

Is that person's myspace something relevant? Who is it?

Capri
10-21-2008, 08:17 AM
HappyChic-

Not sure if you are aware, or not, but the myspace you link isn't the Patrick that visited KC. Just sayin'...

Capri
10-21-2008, 08:20 AM

;)

Totally agree on the socially awkward part, and that's what a lot of people are picking up on, IMHO, it's just that, awkwardness.

babycat
10-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Yeah but . . .

I, personally, can't get past this bizarre jailhouse visit. KC was very ignorant to her own family and friend over the phone in the beginning, using profanities left and right. Someone said that she would have to "okay" her visitors. PB was scheduled to come with FB, but FB didn't show. There is an FB in the Orlando area who owns a charter boat company for which he has a website: www.alwaysfishing.com (http://www.alwaysfishing.com). Stay with me here. So KC okays a visit from someone she supposedly does not know or remember but let's just say that maybe she thinks that he knows where Caylee is and decides to play along. She's like well I can't see you and I don't remember you . . . oh MW, now you have jogged my memory, and he says to hold my head up high (I'll have to keep that in memory to use while I'm walking out of jail) and oh you want to be on my team, well that means an absolute lot and i'm okay for the minute but thank you for your support. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If I was in jail for what she was in jail for, and was as nasty as she could be, and some geek from high school came to bother me at the jail to say he'll support me, I don't think I'd be quite so sugary sweet to him. There is a reason she allowed the visit. There is a reason for everything that he said. It was a message, LOUD AND CLEAR. The message was: Keep your mouth shut. We are out here.

And for the record:

That guys myspace has nothing to do with this case at all. See my previous post- there are tons of Bourgeois in Louisiana, and on the gulf coast. There is definitely more than one P. Bourgeois. This one has nothing to do with anything.

Also, I do appreciate you walking me through your theory, but please understand that I still can't really base my opinion on you feeling "hinky" about a dream that another poster had...i feel like I have a responsibility (to the innocent people being dragged into the case) to base my opinion on fact or evidence.

I think your theory really does "think outside the box", and that's awesome ..that's important. But using that same logic, she could have thought just thought she recognized the name of a visitor, and was curious, and wanted to see who it was. I'm sure she didn't immediately think that people would just come out of the woodwork and try to visit her. THEN they had her start approving her visitors, so random visits weren't used up by her family. Even if she did pre-approve him, she could have thought that name was anyone- someone on her lawyer's staff, etc. Or she could have been unaware of how many visits she was allowed, and though, "Hey, 15 minutes out of my cell. Fine by me."

I hope no one thinks I'm picking on this guy by calling him socially awkward- we have ALL had those awkward moments:) I honestly think that he was sitting at home, thought, "Oh, gosh! I went to high school with that girl!" and being in some form of ministry, thought he could lend support, or get her to confess, or something. I don't even think he knew her that well. I think he got there, saw that she didn't remember him, didn't really know what to say, and maybe even regretted going;)

I fully trust that the police have looked at ALL of her visitors very, very carefully, and they have far greater tools than we have when it comes to checking out people's backgrounds. I'm sure they've looked into this, as well as M Walker, and realized it was a dead end, thus no interviewing PB, etc.

I do appreciate seeing your side of things, though :blowkiss:

HappyChic727
10-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Is that person's myspace something relevant? Who is it?
HIs name is PB.

HappyChic727
10-21-2008, 08:54 PM
HappyChic-

Not sure if you are aware, or not, but the myspace you link isn't the Patrick that visited KC. Just sayin'...
Okay, is there a picture of him somewhere? There is a pic of a PB (supposedly) on MW's myspace page - they don't look the same so you are probably right but it really threw me for a loop!:crazy:

HappyChic727
10-21-2008, 09:01 PM
That guys myspace has nothing to do with this case at all. See my previous post- there are tons of Bourgeois in Louisiana, and on the gulf coast. There is definitely more than one P. Bourgeois. This one has nothing to do with anything.

Also, I do appreciate you walking me through your theory, but please understand that I still can't really base my opinion on you feeling "hinky" about a dream that another poster had...i feel like I have a responsibility (to the innocent people being dragged into the case) to base my opinion on fact or evidence.

I think your theory really does "think outside the box", and that's awesome ..that's important. But using that same logic, she could have thought just thought she recognized the name of a visitor, and was curious, and wanted to see who it was. I'm sure she didn't immediately think that people would just come out of the woodwork and try to visit her. THEN they had her start approving her visitors, so random visits weren't used up by her family. Even if she did pre-approve him, she could have thought that name was anyone- someone on her lawyer's staff, etc. Or she could have been unaware of how many visits she was allowed, and though, "Hey, 15 minutes out of my cell. Fine by me."

I hope no one thinks I'm picking on this guy by calling him socially awkward- we have ALL had those awkward moments:) I honestly think that he was sitting at home, thought, "Oh, gosh! I went to high school with that girl!" and being in some form of ministry, thought he could lend support, or get her to confess, or something. I don't even think he knew her that well. I think he got there, saw that she didn't remember him, didn't really know what to say, and maybe even regretted going;)

I fully trust that the police have looked at ALL of her visitors very, very carefully, and they have far greater tools than we have when it comes to checking out people's backgrounds. I'm sure they've looked into this, as well as M Walker, and realized it was a dead end, thus no interviewing PB, etc.

I do appreciate seeing your side of things, though :blowkiss:
We are all in this together! We have to look at all sides. That's true. I know about the facts but I also know that the airport records could be wrong (people log in the information) and the dna results could be wrong (but probably not) and that the smell in KC's car did not come from the pizza but definitely a dead body. I am just hoping that it wasn't Caylee's dead body. I look at the video of her reading her book and singing her song at the nursing home and to think that her life could have been taken from her just hours or days after that video is just a horrible thought. I know that kids die at the hands of their parents. I'm just not so sure this one did. I've also listened to the backward speech videos and they make me think that KC didn't do anything to Caylee, but of course, that is not concrete evidence.

Have a good night. I must hit the bed early tonight as I have to go in to work early tomorrow!

Capri
10-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Okay, is there a picture of him somewhere? There is a pic of a PB (supposedly) on MW's myspace page - they don't look the same so you are probably right but it really threw me for a loop!:crazy:
The pic i've seen is the same as the one on MW's myspace, guy on a 4-wheeler type. Look on MW's myspace and PB posted a comment mid-Aug. saying thanks, u a tru friend, something like that. you'll find it. :)

Mom of Five
10-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah but . . .

He is referring to himself as "the kid who drowned in the bathtub"

SeriouslySearching
10-21-2008, 09:47 PM
What does this person in Louisiana have to do with anything in this case and why are we dragging him through the mud now?! Maybe a mod could go back and delete his links so we don't continue allowing another innocent person to get thrown into this case. We should be more responsible, imo.

Pondering Mind
10-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah but . . .

And for the record:

I'm not good with links, but if you see post #80 in this thread THAT is the PB that went to see Casey. The pic is clear enough that you can tell that it is the same person in the jailhouse video. IMHO, nothing whatsoever hinky, just an awkward little guy offering support. (obviously with a much bigger heart than myself!)

Blink34
10-21-2008, 09:51 PM
I dont mean to offend anyone, but hasnt this guy been run down several times two months ago? He's not even a material witness; this myspace is not even his- just trying to keep it fair for peeps with an unfortunate name match in this case.

cfromcanada
10-21-2008, 09:56 PM
What does this person in Louisiana have to do with anything in this case and why are we dragging him through the mud now?! Maybe a mod could go back and delete his links so we don't continue allowing another innocent person to get thrown into this case. We should be more responsible, imo.

I agree. It's getting almost embarrassing. I just hope I was never in line behind her somewhere!

Unsolved
10-21-2008, 11:17 PM
So KC okays a visit from someone she supposedly does not know or remember but let's just say that maybe she thinks that he knows where Caylee is and decides to play along. She's like well I can't see you and I don't remember you . . . oh MW, now you have jogged my memory, and he says to hold my head up high (I'll have to keep that in memory to use while I'm walking out of jail) and oh you want to be on my team, well that means an absolute lot and i'm okay for the minute but thank you for your support. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If I was in jail for what she was in jail for, and was as nasty as she could be, and some geek from high school came to bother me at the jail to say he'll support me, I don't think I'd be quite so sugary sweet to him. There is a reason she allowed the visit. There is a reason for everything that he said. It was a message, LOUD AND CLEAR. The message was: Keep your mouth shut. We are out here.

I debated "beating this dead horse" one more time (surely it should be glue by now) :) , but couldn't resist, sorry.

Remember in the 7/16 call from jail when KC spoke with Cindy, Lee and Kristina, while trying to get Tony's number KC mentions to Kristina "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days".

I too think that PB's visit was all about MW wanting to give KC a message. Maybe MW didn't want to be personally connected by a record of a jail visit to KC (ya think). So he sent PB to deliver it for him?

"Now I know who this kid is"

Pondering Mind
10-22-2008, 12:11 AM
I debated "beating this dead horse" one more time (surely it should be glue by now) :) , but couldn't resist, sorry.

Remember in the 7/16 call from jail when KC spoke with Cindy, Lee and Kristina, while trying to get Tony's number KC mentions to Kristina "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days".

I too think that PB's visit was all about MW wanting to give KC a message. Maybe MW didn't want to be personally connected by a record of a jail visit to KC (ya think). So he sent PB to deliver it for him?

"Now I know who this kid is"

Not trying to be difficult Unsolved :) but I just went back and listened to that 7/16 phone call again from beginning to end and NOWHERE does Casey say anything about trying to call Mike B. I also tried to restrain myself from commenting again concerning PB, but this has gotten SO FAR over the top, people are posting several wrong MySpace pages and quotes that don't exist that I felt I had to post again in defense of this little guy. To be honest, I think this thread should be locked (but that is certainly not for me to decide) since to my knowledge LE has made no reference to this guy at all. I just have an extremely difficult time reading this stuff that is simply not true. Please go back and listen to that phone call again. No hard feelings I hope? :blowkiss:

babycat
10-22-2008, 02:20 AM
We are all in this together! We have to look at all sides. That's true. I know about the facts but I also know that the airport records could be wrong (people log in the information) and the dna results could be wrong (but probably not) and that the smell in KC's car did not come from the pizza but definitely a dead body. I am just hoping that it wasn't Caylee's dead body. I look at the video of her reading her book and singing her song at the nursing home and to think that her life could have been taken from her just hours or days after that video is just a horrible thought. I know that kids die at the hands of their parents. I'm just not so sure this one did. I've also listened to the backward speech videos and they make me think that KC didn't do anything to Caylee, but of course, that is not concrete evidence.

Have a good night. I must hit the bed early tonight as I have to go in to work early tomorrow!

I totally understand.

I have those same feelings when I watch the nursing home videos...it's absolutely heart wrenching:(

Sleep well!

HappyChic727
10-22-2008, 05:23 AM
He is referring to himself as "the kid who drowned in the bathtub"
Yeah but isn't that weird?

HappyChic727
10-22-2008, 05:24 AM
His name is PB.

HappyChic727
10-22-2008, 05:28 AM

"Now I know who this kid is"She said she wanted to actually close her eyes (as in getting some sleep).

HappyChic727
10-22-2008, 05:34 AM
I'm not good with links, but if you see post #80 in this thread THAT is the PB that went to see Casey. The pic is clear enough that you can tell that it is the same person in the jailhouse video. IMHO, nothing whatsoever hinky, just an awkward little guy offering support. (obviously with a much bigger heart than myself!)Okay so do you have a link to the jailhouse video with PB in it? I would love to see it.

I apologize to the guy who drowned in the bathtub in Louisiana who has the same name as PB but I am only trying to find answers to this very complicated but intriguing case where the main character does not talk. That leaves us to our own resources. There is a 2 year old (hopefully 3 year old now) missing and Ms. Caylee is somewhere, whether she is dead or alive, and I am looking for any clues that I can get to find her. Her mother and grandparents and uncle are not doing that and doesn't that just pee you off? It does me, unless there really is a protection issue, which I am hoping is the case because that would mean that Caylee is possibly alive.

Elphaba
10-22-2008, 05:37 AM
At this point and time there is not one person with the name Patrick B involved in the investigative part of Casey's case. His existence is moot to the dynamics of the case because he shows up nowhere in the witness list... he was just a random visitor, IMO... and this is definitely nothing more than beating a dead horse over and over. I only spoke up after a blogger slandered the kid and called him a murderer and it was reported on the boards, bringing this thread back to the top. I laid out the info to show that the Patrick B that visited Casey is pretty much not the PB wanted for murder in Louisiana... hoping it would put an end to the discussion about this young man. Maybe it's time to close the thread, because it seems to be drifting off in directions that are of no connection to Casey, Caylee and the case.
(Just my opinion... sorry if it steps on anyones toes)

Friptzap
10-22-2008, 12:06 PM
At this point and time there is not one person with the name Patrick B involved in the investigative part of Casey's case. His existence is moot to the dynamics of the case because he shows up nowhere in the witness list... he was just a random visitor, IMO... and this is definitely nothing more than beating a dead horse over and over. I only spoke up after a blogger slandered the kid and called him a murderer and it was reported on the boards, bringing this thread back to the top. I laid out the info to show that the Patrick B that visited Casey is pretty much not the PB wanted for murder in Louisiana... hoping it would put an end to the discussion about this young man. Maybe it's time to close the thread, because it seems to be drifting off in directions that are of no connection to Casey, Caylee and the case.
(Just my opinion... sorry if it steps on anyones toes)

I whole hartedly agree and I am being seriously dishartened by this forum with so many WS'rs incriminating people, it's one thing to ask questions and have theories it is another to post those questions and theories as fact. And it is totally different to mix up people and start to think they are someone else and post about them as if they actually are that someone else such as with the situation you are mentioning. It has gotten out of hand. There is so much on this on this forum I am not sure how one would go about cleaning it all up.

Maybe we need a forum wipe. Move all topics off the board to the locked board and everyone start fresh on new threads and state some fresh boundaries?

FIND'HER
02-09-2009, 04:09 AM
I had to revisit this topic tonight. After listening to the Audio between KC and PB in the Jail. I think PB was sent there as a message to KC. Dont tell, we are still watching you. But why...

Lexington
02-09-2009, 08:16 AM
PB sends off no suspicious signals to me. He knew KC from high school and just went to the jail to offer his support and possibly bring some attention to himself, which he did. I though it was a very uncomfortable visit at most, with KC not even remembering him initially.

tfrohning
02-09-2009, 09:28 AM
He did send off suspicious to me. If would been different if he was in contact with her n day by day. This guy didn't even hang out with her much in high school. It was just weird that he is the first visitor. Most likely he not player in this mess. But he did raise a eyebrow. JMO

CapsDeej
02-09-2009, 10:23 AM
His visit was always suspicious to me. A few nights ago, on NG, they flashed names of people who were contributers to KC's commisary fund. There was a Michael somebody and I immediately felt it was the 'Mike' that PB had mentioned. Just a feeling I got - don't recall the last name on-screen.

does anyone know....:

1) What is required information that you must provide in order to contribute to the fund? (like do they take you name, copy of ID, etc or do they just take the money and deposit it in the account?)

2) Where can I find a list of commisary contributors?

3) Have the commisary contributors ever been cross referenced to known players in the case?

debbie0604
02-09-2009, 10:36 AM
His visit was always suspicious to me. A few nights ago, on NG, they flashed names of people who were contributers to KC's commisary fund. There was a Michael somebody and I immediately felt it was the 'Mike' that PB had mentioned. Just a feeling I got - don't recall the last name on-screen.

does anyone know....:

1) What is required information that you must provide in order to contribute to the fund? (like do they take you name, copy of ID, etc or do they just take the money and deposit it in the account?)

2) Where can I find a list of commisary contributors?

3) Have the commisary contributors ever been cross referenced to known players in the case?
Michael K. wasn't it? That's the name I remembered from the commissary. Is that the name PB said?

debbie0604
02-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Just listened to that jailhouse visit and the "Mike names" are not the same. The reason I remembered the name was "Kelley" is because I know someone with the same name who is approximately the same age as KC and I thought "no way!!" but the person was from up north if I remember correctly - not from a southern state.

Who_What_When
02-09-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm glad this thread got bumped! I too found this visit very odd. I wonder if LE ever interviewed him.

LaLaw2000
02-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm glad this thread got bumped! I too found this visit very odd. I wonder if LE ever interviewed him.

I would hope that they have, Who_What_When! I would like to know just how Casey knows this little dude!

SL_Zero
02-09-2009, 02:55 PM
"if there's anything you want to talk about, just let it go."

um, weird.
um, VERY weird.

i dont know what that means or what conclusion can be drawn from that but it is a VERY weird thing to say.

AZlawyer
02-09-2009, 02:55 PM
My guess...IMHO only....

KC was pretty and semi-popular in high school (i.e., the all-the-girls-hated-her-and-called-her-names-behind-her-back kind of popular).

PB was (in KC's opinion) a nerd/loser who was infatuated with her. Maybe he asked her out one time or wrote her a note and she turned him down...a no-big-deal event in KC's life but a major letdown for PB.

PB, we know, never seemed to really "get over" junior high/ high school.

PB hears KC is in jail and figures, "This is my chance. She is down and out and all her fake friends will abandon her now. I will go and be her one and only real true friend. She will confide in me and I will be her rock. Then she will fall in love with me and we will be happy for ever and ever."

KC is on the video chat thinking, "OMG. Just because I'm in jail, this nerd thinks he is in my league?? How gross. Who IS he anyway?? What makes him think he can just come in here and talk to me like we are talking buddies or something?"

Who_What_When
02-09-2009, 04:08 PM
My guess...IMHO only....

KC was pretty and semi-popular in high school (i.e., the all-the-girls-hated-her-and-called-her-names-behind-her-back kind of popular).

PB was (in KC's opinion) a nerd/loser who was infatuated with her. Maybe he asked her out one time or wrote her a note and she turned him down...a no-big-deal event in KC's life but a major letdown for PB.

PB, we know, never seemed to really "get over" junior high/ high school.

PB hears KC is in jail and figures, "This is my chance. She is down and out and all her fake friends will abandon her now. I will go and be her one and only real true friend. She will confide in me and I will be her rock. Then she will fall in love with me and we will be happy for ever and ever."

KC is on the video chat thinking, "OMG. Just because I'm in jail, this nerd thinks he is in my league?? How gross. Who IS he anyway?? What makes him think he can just come in here and talk to me like we are talking buddies or something?"

I can see your point but if it's true that he never went to school with her then this can't be the case. Here's a snip of something I read online (I removed the last names):

During the brief call, Patrick said Casey might remember him from Webster Middle School and Colonial High School (she clearly didnít). Then he said he hung around with Mike W (Casey did remember him). Both Casey Anthony and Mike W are listed as members of the class of 2004 on the Colonial High School website, but Patrick B is not listed.

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/

Who_What_When
02-09-2009, 04:31 PM
It's also interesting to note that Casey has a Patrick in her cell phone records. He is in her sims and they had a lot of contact on July 2nd. Not sure if this is the same Patrick or not but if it is, she definitely should have known him.

AZlawyer
02-09-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't think it means much that he isn't on the Colonial High 2004 alumni page. He is on the alumni page (2004) for Boone High School in Orlando, so he probably just moved to another school before their senior year.

http://www.boonebraves.ocps.net/2008/alumnilist.php?d=2000

AZlawyer
02-09-2009, 04:50 PM
From myorangeclerk.com, it looks like his mom filed for divorce from his dad the summer before his senior year, so it would not be surprising if he went to a different school for his final year.

FIND'HER
02-10-2009, 05:30 AM
Even if you dont find this appearance of him strange or not at the Jail House. I do. Why would someone show up out of the clear blue that you havent seen or didnt even know from school to get all dressed up to come see you in the Pokey.
I think someone bigger and badder sent this kid to the Pokey to send her a message. I think that message was Mike W.

Unsolved
02-10-2009, 05:46 AM
We talked about this a bit over on the Frank M thread, but I thought I'd ask here too: remember there was a Frank B who signed in with Patrick B to visit KC on 7/24, but then didn't visit her?

Everyone thought that it was Patrick B's father (Frank B, the boat captain) who was with him, but here's some pure speculation - what if it was really Frank M. who signed in as Frank B., then chickened out for the actual visit? And maybe Patrick B was just used to get a message through after all?

After all, we know there were 17 contacts between KC and FM on 7/10 (listed on the docs as "Frank M/scam"(?)).

Fake ID with FB's name would be EZ, but maybe he developed cold feet thinking of the visit recording/taping, etc., especially since he was starting to get in hot water himself for the auto parts scams.

There is video of the Patrick B visit but I can find nothing besides the name on the Frank B "no show". I could put my speculation to rest if I could find any kind of photo of who actually signed in that day. Is there such a thing anywhere?

FIND'HER
02-10-2009, 05:52 AM
We talked about this a bit over on the Frank M thread, but I thought I'd ask here too: remember there was a Frank B who signed in with Patrick B to visit KC on 7/24, but then didn't visit her?

Everyone thought that it was Patrick B's father (Frank B, the boat captain) who was with him, but here's some pure speculation - what if it was really Frank M. who signed in as Frank B., then chickened out for the actual visit? And maybe Patrick B was just used to get a message through after all?

After all, we know there were 17 contacts between KC and FM on 7/10 (listed on the docs as "Frank M/scam"(?)).

Fake ID with FB's name would be EZ, but maybe he developed cold feet thinking of the visit recording/taping, etc., especially since he was starting to get in hot water himself for the auto parts scams.

There is video of the Patrick B visit but I can find nothing besides the name on the Frank B "no show". I could put my speculation to rest if I could find any kind of photo of who actually signed in that day. Is there such a thing anywhere?

Im glad you are on the same page as me. It would have been diffrent if he showed up as a family member or her next door neighbor. But he wasnt. He got dressed and maybe took the day off from School, work or setc. To show up at the pokey. How did he not know she didnt have a boyfriend or her parents would have found it strange for someone out the clear blue to show up.

spyhouston
02-10-2009, 08:54 AM
I think Patrick B decided to visit KC in jail out of curiosity. She may have accepted the visit because at that time she might not have known her visits were limited. At any rate, she was very cold toward him. However, the interesting thing for me is that later in one of the jail visits with her parents, she made a point of telling them about the visit and even acknowledged she hadn't been very friendly. She even asked them to make sure they told him thank you for the visit. It seems to me that KC was just simply flattered that this guy came to see her, almost like she was beginning to feel 'famous'. I don't quite get anything more sinister in that visit but I wouldn't be surprised if my fellow WS'ers prove me wrong.

sunsetbeach
03-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Ok I went and found the video of Patrick B who visited KC in jail http://www.wftv.com/video/18206761/index.html and I am pretty sure it's the same guy in the Miami Pornification photo as seen here ... http://orlando.metromix.com/content_image/full/990750/560/370
The party was Feb 26, 2009 so he may have put a lil weight on since his visit with KC in July 08. What do you think?

PaulaF513
03-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Ok I went and found the video of Patrick B who visited KC in jail http://www.wftv.com/video/18206761/index.html and I am pretty sure it's the same guy in the Miami Pornification photo as seen here ... http://orlando.metromix.com/content_image/full/990750/560/370
The party was Feb 26, 2009 so he may have put a lil weight on since his visit with KC in July 08. What do you think?
What is the "pornification photo"?

sc2714
03-03-2009, 03:35 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/212et5i.jpg

sunsetbeach
03-03-2009, 03:36 PM
What is the "pornification photo"?

It was a party held in Orlando at Suite B Lounge.

The original post can be found in the Parking Lot under The "bad" pictures ... post #442

sharpar
03-03-2009, 03:38 PM
looks like the same guy to me

sc2714
03-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Uh, warning... don't go to miamipornification.com with a 2-year-old in your lap. I thought it was just a party hosting company, so I went to the link that was on a MySpace picture. It's major porn.

sc2714
03-03-2009, 03:43 PM
IF that is Patrick in the MP picture, which it really looks like it is, and IF KC was into porn, could the two be connected? And if so, is Mike W involved as well?

sunsetbeach
03-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Thanks sc2714 ... that helps a lot seeing them side by side.
I think it may be him but with a lil more weight than last year.

I noticed that at the end of Patrick's visit (in the jailhouse video)when he and KC where getting up I noticed she smiled, took a breath in (or out ... I think it was out, like a sigh of relief) and as she got up she looked back at the monitor thru the corner of her eye.

She acted like she didn't know who he was at first but I think she knew him all along. It's the last part of the video that sends my hinky meter up. Why did he visit her? Was he letting her know something by mentioning Mike? Who is Mike and does he have any connections to Porn? People who work in the Porn Industry make a lot of money ... could Mike be paying for her defense? These are all questions I keep asking myself.

Manny
03-03-2009, 04:04 PM
At one point didn't JB say that there was a trust fund set up for Casey's defense and that all had signed a nondisclosure agreement. Who in world could be providing this amount of legal power. JB not so much, but all the other hot shot lawyers. It is all about the money.. sure wish I knew where it was coming from don't you?

sunsetbeach
03-03-2009, 04:14 PM
At one point didn't JB say that there was a trust fund set up for Casey's defense and that all had signed a nondisclosure agreement. Who in world could be providing this amount of legal power. JB not so much, but all the other hot shot lawyers. It is all about the money.. sure wish I knew where it was coming from don't you?

I'd love to know where it's coming from.

Anyone know what happened to Patrick B's Myspace page? I can't find it.

christee
03-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Thanks sc2714 ... that helps a lot seeing them side by side.
I think it may be him but with a lil more weight than last year.

I noticed that at the end of Patrick's visit (in the jailhouse video)when he and KC where getting up I noticed she smiled, took a breath in (or out ... I think it was out, like a sigh of relief) and as she got up she looked back at the monitor thru the corner of her eye.

She acted like she didn't know who he was at first but I think she knew him all along. It's the last part of the video that sends my hinky meter up. Why did he visit her? Was he letting her know something by mentioning Mike? Who is Mike and does he have any connections to Porn? People who work in the Porn Industry make a lot of money ... could Mike be paying for her defense? These are all questions I keep asking myself.
This may mean nothing but here it goes:

I googled "Miami Pornification" and it took me to a page about "Miami Pornification at Suite B" and under the title on the same pg says:

"credit: Mike Anthony Moffa"

It sounded like a photo credit so I clicked on the "credit" above and sure enough he is apparently a well established photog with a lot of credits to his name. He was born in NY, now living in Orlando. I think this may be the guy who took the pic of the possible Patrick B. I think Patrick was a messenger to KC. Whoever sent the message did not want to be seen at the jail.

JMOO!

I hope this link works:http://orlando.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/photogallery/miami-pornification-at-suite/990690/content

Carolina Girl
03-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Patirck has bothered me from the word go. I think we are all in for a shock at trial.

kew17
03-09-2009, 12:55 AM
This may mean nothing but here it goes:

I googled "Miami Pornification" and it took me to a page about "Miami Pornification at Suite B" and under the title on the same pg says:

"credit: Mike Anthony Moffa"

It sounded like a photo credit so I clicked on the "credit" above and sure enough he is apparently a well established photog with a lot of credits to his name. He was born in NY, now living in Orlando. I think this may be the guy who took the pic of the possible Patrick B. I think this guy was a messenger for KC. Whoever sent the message did not want to be seen at the jail.

JMOO!

I hope this link works:http://orlando.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/photogallery/miami-pornification-at-suite/990690/content

I checked out that photogs website also. Seems he has a "nudes" section, but I was unable to get into without a password etc. I got the distinct impression from the latter part of her jail visit with PB that she clicked where she knew him from and I get the feeling the well wishes from Mike very well could be this photog or maybe another one or maybe even a partner she had on a photo shoot or video shoot. A connection seemed to be made at any rate. I agree he was sent as a messenger of some sort. Again, things that make you go hummm.....:waitasec:

camcneishg
03-09-2009, 09:07 AM
WOW, you guys are good!!

AZRiverRat
03-09-2009, 10:23 AM
This is interesting.
Did a search of PB at http://www.123people.com

and this photo was there......http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/SeeDooXP/Caylee51.jpg
Who's THAT girl?????

Shannon33
03-09-2009, 10:35 AM
That is not even the same person that visited her... :confused:
Do you have a link to where that came from?

sc2714
03-09-2009, 10:41 AM
I searched that site for him and did not see that photo.

Nevermind, I found it.

sc2714
03-09-2009, 10:44 AM
The source for that photo is that website that we aren't allowed to talk about here.

sleutherontheside
03-09-2009, 10:53 AM
That is not even the same person that visited her... :confused:
Do you have a link to where that came from?

That is one of the KC photobucket photos. The reason it probably came up as a photo for PB is because if someone has a copy of that photo and the PB name is referenced in the album or site somewhere it may pull that photo. When I did people 123 search on my husband there were photos that had nothing to do with him at all. In fact his only photo on the web is one headshot on his company website. So this is not that unusual. PB name is probably one of the tags on a site and thus this one pulls up. It is not PB.

AZRiverRat
03-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Oh GEEZ!

So, who is the guy in that pic???

SL_Zero
03-09-2009, 10:58 AM
This is interesting.
Did a search of PB at http://www.123people.com

and this photo was there......http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/SeeDooXP/Caylee51.jpg
Who's THAT girl?????

is that the same guy from jail? i dont have a pic of him!

sleutherontheside
03-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I am not 100% positive but I believe it may be Brandon S. I also went to the 123 people search for PB and photos of ZFG, and Caylee, and KC's jail photos show up. PB photos are in the PL on the "bad pictures" thread. Let me try to bring one here.

sleutherontheside
03-09-2009, 11:10 AM
PB is one the left during his visit to OC jail to see KC. He is also suspected of being the one on the right who attended a party hosted an event by Miami Pornication a few weeks ago in Orlando.

shotzie
03-09-2009, 11:27 AM
wow sleuther..you are good. that is him, look at the ears, glasses, goatee. what a difference from a clean cut guy to a wanta be punk..

sleutherontheside
03-09-2009, 11:38 AM
wow sleuther..you are good. that is him, look at the ears, glasses, goatee. what a difference from a clean cut guy to a wanta be punk..

I found the photo on the right a while back and OP put them side by side. We have an in depth convo in the PL about PB and his possible link to certain activities.

Drivenon
03-09-2009, 01:14 PM
I found the photo on the right a while back and OP put them side by side. We have an in depth convo in the PL about PB and his possible link to certain activities.

Help, what am I missing? That guy on the right is like 30 lbs heavier and twice the size with 2 huge gauges in his ears- are you sure it is the same PB?

smart blonde
03-09-2009, 01:26 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/212et5i.jpg
No doubt in my mind... this is ABSOLUTELY the same guy.

Nose, level of ears, height of forehead, mouth...

I agree, he has put on some weight since the jail visit six months prior to the party pic.

I feel he probably dressed more conservatively/ 'geeky' for the jail visit, than what may be his normal, more 'hip', manner of dressing. I believe this was done on purpose.

From the very first time I saw that jail video, I have believed Patrick was there to convey a message for someone else. Casey was just a bit slow on picking up the meaning of the visit. But, she did catch on before the visit was over.

My opinion only, of course.

TotallyObsessed
03-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Do ya'll think LE interviewed PB, this mysterious visitor?

Please excuse the southern accent, ya'll!!

smart blonde
03-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Help, what am I missing? That guy on the right is like 30 lbs heavier and twice the size with 2 huge gauges in his ears- are you sure it is the same PB?
A person can put on a lot of weight in 6 months/ half a year. Especially young men. The jail visit pic was taken, I believe in July 2008. The party [pic in February 2009. I also don't think the weight difference is more than 15-20 pounds.

They can also have piercings, etc., done during that time frame.

eg@gm
03-09-2009, 02:41 PM
If this guy didn't have glasses, would you guys still think this was the same person? Because I don't think they look at all alike.

sleutherontheside
03-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Glasses are the same......and when another sleuther blew up the jail image they identified the same large piercing on his left ear at the top. Our right his left. He also has a lot more facial hair that makes his face rounder. I don't even know if he would have to put on 30 lbs.....I have a fuller face with 5-10. Plus.....consider "bloating" if you are on a bender and drinking and partying heavily (not saying he is / was) you appear bloated. Just look at all those celebrities that look 10 pounds heavier after a weekend in Vegas. I will try to blow up image for you.

kashell
03-09-2009, 03:13 PM
My gut tells me this wasn't a casual, random visit. What I noticed right away from the video was the slight, but definite change in Casey's voice and demeanor when Patrick mentioned Mike. Her voice lowered and flatlined, and then gave a tight smile when he mentioned Mike again. Just my gut tells me there was a message being delivered just by mentioning that name. And the "let it go?", not "let it out?" , not a slip, I think.

And yea, they really look like the same guy.

sleutherontheside
03-09-2009, 03:21 PM
I posted my rudimentary photoshop job on the side by side to add facial hair and hat. I don't feel it appropriate to put it here as this has not been confirmed to be the same individual although my bet is that they are one in the same. I posted the picture in the PL on the "Bad Pictures" thread. Mods I hope that is OK...I just don't think the entire general google population needs to see everything. If you want to see it take a look there.

OneLostGrl
03-09-2009, 03:48 PM
If this guy didn't have glasses, would you guys still think this was the same person? Because I don't think they look at all alike.

I'm with ya. A persons style doesn't change this dramatic. The guy visiting her in jail is kinda a.. I don't know, he looks like just some regular guy maybe works at like napa or walmart or something. He's got no style, his hat is nasty.. reminds me of something a person would pick up at race or something. His glasses seem bigger to me, they look like they are from the 80's, they take up his entire face!

The porn dude, he's got smaller glasses IMO, he has both his ears gauged, he's got labrey piercing. I'm not seeing this other piercing people say is up higher on the ear that matches on both pictures, what I see is the ear thingy from the glasses going behind his ear. His style is TOTALLY different. I can't see porn dude EVER dressing like the guy who visited Casey in jail. And I sure can't see the guy who visited the jail ever morphing into porn dude, that would be a huge stretch. I think he'd probably have to take classes just to learn how to do the peace sign porn dude is sporting.

Which picture is supposed to have been taken first? Guages leave hanging skin on the ears when they close up.. if the jail guy picture is more recent (he doesn't have gauges that I see) then the porn dude one, we would see skin hanging from jail guys ears from the holes from the gauges closing up if they are the same person.

I don't know.. could be I suppose..

Elphaba
03-09-2009, 03:50 PM
He gave his old comp to Dakota's grandmother... she flits about on the net... find her and ask if it is the same person.

distracted
03-09-2009, 08:13 PM
I think it's the same person. The beanie and facial hair makes his face look fuller. The glasses are the same as well as other facial features. I think he cleaned up to make the jail visit.

I have also thought that this visit was a message of some kind to KC from the first time I saw the video. It was so random, especially in light of the fact that her only other visitors have been family. It makes perfect sense to me that he was there to tell her that her defense was being taken care of.

jat
03-09-2009, 09:10 PM
While I am normally a doubting thomas on such matters...I am about certain that is the same person. The eyebrow positioning and growth patterns, the eye shape, and the mouth shape seal the deal for me.

Pondering Mind
03-09-2009, 09:12 PM

FWIW, I don't think that it is the same person. The Frank B. that was supposed to visit with him was PB's dad. I don't believe that PB is anything more than a ..dweebie (hope he doesn't read here :crazy:) kind of guy that was visiting someone he knew once upon a time (even if she didn't remember him right away) to offer moral/spiritual support....I don't expect his name to come up at trial at all, but.. what do I know???

jat
03-09-2009, 09:26 PM

I pulled this post from the beginning of the thread. Imnotheonlyone - is this the case? Do you live down there? I am not being challenging at all, just wanted to know the details. I certainly hate for us to drag anyone through the mud that was just an honest guy trying to help out.

Thanks!

suspicious1
03-09-2009, 09:40 PM
PB is one the left during his visit to OC jail to see KC. He is also suspected of being the one on the right who attended a party hosted an event by Miami Pornication a few weeks ago in Orlando.

Oh yeah this is the same guy! He has just cleaned up his appearance but this is definitely the same guy.

MAMABEAR
03-09-2009, 09:43 PM
No doubt in my mind... this is ABSOLUTELY the same guy.

Nose, level of ears, height of forehead, mouth...

I agree, he has put on some weight since the jail visit six months prior to the party pic.

I feel he probably dressed more conservatively/ 'geeky' for the jail visit, than what may be his normal, more 'hip', manner of dressing. I believe this was done on purpose.

From the very first time I saw that jail video, I have believed Patrick was there to convey a message for someone else. Casey was just a bit slow on picking up the meaning of the visit. But, she did catch on before the visit was over.

My opinion only, of course.

I really don't think he needs weight----------right pic has beard and jacket--probably make him look thicker.

Shannon33
03-09-2009, 10:08 PM
This is another shot of the suspected Patrick B at the MiamiPornification party

Shannon33
03-09-2009, 10:08 PM
It REALLY looks like the same guy to me...

camcneishg
03-09-2009, 10:18 PM
can I post another pic that I found on this thread that I think is the same guy?

camcneishg
03-09-2009, 10:26 PM
well, since I didn't get a "NO" to that question, I will post it, and if it does not belong, I am sure someone will delete it, but it sure looks like him to me... anyone else??
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z96/camcneish/pb/patrickb.jpg

MAMABEAR
03-09-2009, 10:39 PM
well, since I didn't get a "NO" to that question, I will post it, and if it does not belong, I am sure someone will delete it, but it sure looks like him to me... anyone else??

Don't think it's the same guy. Face 2 long. Something about the eyes also.

MAMABEAR
03-09-2009, 10:41 PM

Any way you can put them side by side?

camcneishg
03-09-2009, 10:43 PM
haha! not me! I was lucky to get it up. Maybe someone else can. I think his eyes look more like the pb pic from the jail photo, more than the other guy...that's just me tho.

camcneishg
03-09-2009, 10:46 PM
actually, looking back at all of the photo's here. I do not think any of them are pb. Look how his glasses sit on his nose (in the jail photo). Bridge of glasses almost up to the brow line...unless of course he got some new glasses....

camcneishg
03-09-2009, 11:04 PM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z96/camcneish/pb/patrickb-1.jpg

LisaNY
03-09-2009, 11:06 PM
This is a stretch, maybe pb is an undercover det, and is working on some sort of miamiporn investigation. Maybe le had him come in to visit kc to try to form some sort of trust??

I know .... it's a stretch ....

camcneishg
03-09-2009, 11:15 PM
ok, I have played with these photo's, and have come to the conclusion that they are three diff people, with that, I will say...goodnight friends!
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z96/camcneish/patrickb.jpg

camcneishg
03-09-2009, 11:17 PM
will the real PB please stand up!!ha!! Check out the real pb, does he have corn rows going on??

christee
03-09-2009, 11:25 PM
will the real PB please stand up!!ha!! Check out the real pb, does he have corn rows going on??
Whaaa?

check out real PB? Corn Rows?

tfrohning
03-10-2009, 12:31 AM
I post in the very beginning that patrick b was hinky. why we would be the first vistor to visit Casey. and I thought the name was Mike W>?? I went back in my notes. and it was a mike W. when I look up in the high school he was some kinda track star.

sleutherontheside
03-10-2009, 08:56 AM
This is a stretch, maybe pb is an undercover det, and is working on some sort of miamiporn investigation. Maybe le had him come in to visit kc to try to form some sort of trust??

I know .... it's a stretch ....

No just optimism. :)

sunsetbeach
03-10-2009, 10:03 AM

Well I for one believe the one on the right is the same guy ... PB.
The picture on the right was taken Feb 2009 ... almost 7 months after the visit with KC. People do gain weight so the 30 lbs heavier twice the size does not bother me one bit.
My nephew who was like a stick in his early 20's gained more than 30 pounds in a year and he looks heavier in the face, chest and frankly his stomach. ;)

OneLostGrl
03-10-2009, 05:42 PM
I think it's the same person. The beanie and facial hair makes his face look fuller. The glasses are the same as well as other facial features. I think he cleaned up to make the jail visit.

I have also thought that this visit was a message of some kind to KC from the first time I saw the video. It was so random, especially in light of the fact that her only other visitors have been family. It makes perfect sense to me that he was there to tell her that her defense was being taken care of.

Oh yeah this is the same guy! He has just cleaned up his appearance but this is definitely the same guy.

See, I see him as "cleaned up" in the pornification pictures, not the jail one. My main problem with him being the same guy is the wicked change in style. I have never known anyone to change their whole look in a couple of months time especially someone with the type of "style" (or TOTAL lack there-of) he was sporting when he went to the jail. To me, the two guys are as different as a goth and a prep.. that's how huge different the 2 styles are.

OneLostGrl
03-10-2009, 06:50 PM
actually, looking back at all of the photo's here. I do not think any of them are pb. Look how his glasses sit on his nose (in the jail photo). Bridge of glasses almost up to the brow line...unless of course he got some new glasses....

The glasses on your guy that you posted would be the type I'd expect to see on the porndude. But not the jaildude. But I don't see porndude or jaildude wearing the sweater or funky tie your guy is wearing. I just this is all stereotypical of me, going on styles.

Your guy looks like a really sweet guy. I don't think any of them are the same guy either though..

sleutherontheside
03-10-2009, 06:55 PM
The glasses on your guy that you posted would be the type I'd expect to see on the porndude. But not the jaildude. But I don't see porndude or jaildude wearing the sweater or funky tie your guy is wearing. I just this is all stereotypical of me, going on styles.

Your guy looks like a really sweet guy. I don't think any of them are the same guy either though..

While I see some similarities, I don't think they are one in the same. But unless people post and we take a look then we'll never know. PB in jail video and suspected PB at "porn" party have very distinct eyebrows. Seriously, is there an eyebrow theme with this case???? It's an esthetician's dream. There have been comments made about the way pic one and pic two are dressed and I can tell you that during the day I am in jeans and a top. If I am going out, it's another look entirely. I would imagine that PB "party dude" would have toned down his attire for a jail visit.

sleutherontheside
03-11-2009, 09:51 PM

Where did you get that pic?? I just found one of TL with the same guy taken at Voyage in June 2008.

I want to know who this is.

Drivenon
03-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Where did you get that pic?? I just found one of TL with the same guy taken at Voyage in June 2008.

Now that one I agree is the same guy, who would TL spend the time to take a pic with in June? Run down his cellie and through process of elimination..?

MAMABEAR
03-11-2009, 10:31 PM
See, I see him as "cleaned up" in the pornification pictures, not the jail one. My main problem with him being the same guy is the wicked change in style. I have never known anyone to change their whole look in a couple of months time especially someone with the type of "style" (or TOTAL lack there-of) he was sporting when he went to the jail. To me, the two guys are as different as a goth and a prep.. that's how huge different the 2 styles are.

OK----I see what you are saying but---(LOL) If for some reason he was sent to the jail (as a messenger boy)--------maybe he cleaned up for the visit.

OK then for the next 7 months he went back to his "punk" self. Who would ever-----------ever notice this guy poppin into the jail. Well, guess what???????? This bunch was into Photo Bucket--My Space and what ever else is out there. They would "NEVER" think there would be, over on the other side of the web a big ole ANT BED called Web Sleuths, who would be dissecting in everythang about any of them.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

MAMABEAR
03-11-2009, 10:34 PM

OMG------What have you found--------a gold mine? WOW! Great job.
I wanna know bout him 2.

DotsEyes
03-11-2009, 10:55 PM
The left ear is all wrong. It is not the same guy.

camcneishg
03-11-2009, 11:02 PM

I want to know who this is.I went to that miami site, and I looked in the three diff sites listed there. I found him in the one that was titled J.E.S.U.S. You know the page that is talking about the nightlife in Orlando. There's the suite B room, something else, and then this one...they all have pics posted...

camcneishg
03-11-2009, 11:03 PM
The left ear is all wrong. It is not the same guy.I do not see any ears!ha!

MAMABEAR
03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
I went to that miami site, and I looked in the three diff sites listed there. I found him in the one that was titled J.E.S.U.S. You know the page that is talking about the nightlife in Orlando. There's the suite B room, something else, and then this one...they all have pics posted...

Guess there wasn't a date?

camcneishg
03-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Not that I know of...I can go check again, but I just copied it as is...

camcneishg
03-11-2009, 11:26 PM
OK, I checked for a date, the article is dated March 5, 2009, and says something about look who came to J.E.S.U.S. on thursday. So this must be a very recent pic of him

MAMABEAR
03-11-2009, 11:34 PM
The second pic looks younger so that would fit.

You guys are the greatest.

SL_Zero
03-12-2009, 12:25 AM
but the voyage/funky tie guy is not the same as jail/grizzly beard guy (if jail + beard are the same guy!) so what's the connection?

if jail guy is beard guy, and beard guy was at miamiporn party with funky tie guy, who was way back at voyage with tony, then what.......?

doesnt this just prove that there is crossover with the orlando scene and the miami scene? everyone already knows that. :rolleyes: hehe.

unless we're saying that the jail warning guy is in cahoots with people that know people that know tony. which i guess we are. but i still dont get how this i relevant????

sadyjade
03-12-2009, 12:31 AM
OK, I checked for a date, the article is dated March 5, 2009, and says something about look who came to J.E.S.U.S. on thursday. So this must be a very recent pic of him

Hi camcneishg, Could you post the link please?

sleutherontheside
03-12-2009, 08:53 AM
but the voyage/funky tie guy is not the same as jail/grizzly beard guy (if jail + beard are the same guy!) so what's the connection?

if jail guy is beard guy, and beard guy was at miamiporn party with funky tie guy, who was way back at voyage with tony, then what.......?

doesnt this just prove that there is crossover with the orlando scene and the miami scene? everyone already knows that. :rolleyes: hehe.

unless we're saying that the jail warning guy is in cahoots with people that know people that know tony. which i guess we are. but i still dont get how this i relevant????

That's the million dollar question. There are people involved yet not named that seem to cross over. With such a huge ? as to her activities, cash flow, unaccounted for time, to try to connect the dots involves find yet to be named players. I have found a few photo sites that take pics on a regular basis of Orlando nightlife. Some of the "theme parties" at some of these places are unreal. Remember that comment that Lee went to to Dragon Room downtown to find her?? Well some of their parties are basically "porn passing for party". If anyone is interested here are some links to those pics. I found one of Tony L from March with another girl but I won't post because it was before he even met KC and the other girl likely doesn't even know her.

http://www.partyfoulz.com/

http://thedirty.com/

http://www.deepvision.net/

http://whats2hot.com/index.php?city=26 this one has a pop up ad that is risque but it is not a porn site

http://www.velocity-concepts.com/photography.php this guy took a photo of KC and an unidentified man that has recently surfaced. He is a very legit reputable photographer with more than club pics on his site. Just letting you know.

Hope these help. I look at them weekly in addition to Orlando Metromix which is where I found the pic of PB from the Miami "Party like a Porn Star" party at Suite B.

Happy sleuthing.

SideKick
03-12-2009, 01:07 PM
That's the million dollar question. There are people involved yet not named that seem to cross over. With such a huge ? as to her activities, cash flow, unaccounted for time, to try to connect the dots involves find yet to be named players. I have found a few photo sites that take pics on a regular basis of Orlando nightlife. Some of the "theme parties" at some of these places are unreal. Remember that comment that Lee went to to Dragon Room downtown to find her?? Well some of their parties are basically "porn passing for party". If anyone is interested here are some links to those pics. I found one of Tony L from March with another girl but I won't post because it was before he even met KC and the other girl likely doesn't even know her.

http://www.partyfoulz.com/

http://thedirty.com/

http://www.deepvision.net/

http://whats2hot.com/index.php?city=26 this one has a pop up ad that is risque but it is not a porn site

http://www.velocity-concepts.com/photography.php this guy took a photo of KC and an unidentified man that has recently surfaced. He is a very legit reputable photographer with more than club pics on his site. Just letting you know.

Hope these help. I look at them weekly in addition to Orlando Metromix which is where I found the pic of PB from the Miami "Party like a Porn Star" party at Suite B.

Happy sleuthing.

Dropping in, I don't post here alot but thanks for the urls.

On the www.partyfoulz.com site I found dated 06/06/08 photos of AL, the Patrick in question and guess who? CK also attended.

Hope this link works to get to the said party in Orlando:

http://www.partyfoulz.com/albums/album/72157605539805092/6908-Jukebox-Voyage-Orlando.html

I tried to attach the photo of CK at the party .... not sure if it will work.

debs
03-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Interesting in those photos, there's a young lady in a blue dress who looks a little like Casey (not her, though). She seems to be the attention of a lot of the pictures. In fact, in one picture, TonE is standing pretty close to her. In another, Casey seems to be standing close to her, looking at her with the look on her face which says "I'm just like you!" Very soon after this, Casey is in a blue dress, same color, dancing at Fusian. Coincidence? I don't think so.

sunsetbeach
03-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Dropping in, I don't post here alot but thanks for the urls.

On the www.partyfoulz.com site I found dated 06/06/08 photos of AL, the Patrick in question and guess who? CK also attended.

Hope this link works to get to the said party in Orlando:

http://www.partyfoulz.com/albums/album/72157605539805092/6908-Jukebox-Voyage-Orlando.html

I tried to attach the photo of CK at the party .... not sure if it will work.

ETA: Nope not KC ...

Ok this looks to be the same guy but is it KC? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3280/2567901565_fcffacaece.jpg

Shannon33
03-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Ok this looks to be the same guy but is it KC? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3280/2567901565_fcffacaece.jpg

That is not KC - that is another girl that a previous poster was referring to regarding the blue dress...

christee
03-14-2009, 06:20 PM
I can't seem to link the exact photo but at the same Voyage party 6/6/08:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/sets/72157605539805092/show/

In the next to last photo (#64 i think), I think that's RM lurking and brooding? in the background. Photo is of an unknown couple.

KC and TL in last photo.