PDA

View Full Version : Bella Vida Boulevard

Patty G
08-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Starting a thread to keep all the info on 1168 Bella Vida Boulevard here. I will add what we have so far ... in a little while.

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Posted by Bobby62
The south side of that wooded patch has Covington Cove Way and Cheshire Cove Terrace. Both appear to be under construction with homes and have a large retention pond between them. I am thinking she would have put her in the woods between there and Suburban. By the way, these woods are where the Sherrif's helicoptor was searching last week. Later reports said they were looking for an 80 year old man that had wondered off. Any news of him disappeared like a three named nanny

Originally Posted by curiositycat - Post 273
Are any of them large mediterrean style homes? I know this is totallly off the wall but last night after I went to bed I had a very graphic dream. In the dream I saw Casey carrying Caylee into a vacant new home. He laid her down and walked away. The home was two story, brownish stucco with white trim. A two story portacal(sp) covered the front door. Because I know that dreams are symbolic this could mean many things. But it was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I had to ask

#282 Today, 11:09 AM
Patty G
Enjoy Solving Mysteries! Join Date: Jul 2008

While searching for a street in Orlando called Bella Vida, I found a house for sale on "Bella Vida Boulevard"

I hope this link works. Click on the red ballon on the map it will show you the house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...379,-81.150055

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:05 PM
curiositycat - 291 Today, 11:13 AM
Frankly Scallop I don't Give A Clam Join Date: Feb 2006

Originally Posted by Patty G
While searching for a street in Orlando called Bella Vida, I found a house for sale on "Bella Vida Boulevard"

I hope this link works. Click on the red ballon on the map it will show you the house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...379,-81.150055

OMG Patty! That is the house! I have chills running up and down my spine. I wonder what this means. The color, the white trim and the portal.

curiositycat
08-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Hey Patty, I feel that this may be a strong lead of some sort. Just can't put it all together yet.

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Today, 11:17 AM
curiositycat

Hey Patty G. Could you write your connection at OCSD and tell him about that dream and give him that address. It's a long shot, but I am just blown away. Before I went to sleep I prayed for a dream regarding this case.

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Patty G - Today, 11:58 AM

I am preparing to send an email to OCSD now. I will post what I send here.

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Patty G - Today, 12:09 PM

Short and sweet ...

To: CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Upon posting on http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...?t=68489thread #273 pops up from "curiositycat" about a dream of a particular house in Florida

I (Patty G.) spotted the thread and responded to thread 273 (showing under 282) about a house I found online the other day at 1168 Bella Vida Boulevard. The reason I found this house is because I was looking for a street named "Bella Vida" because of Casey's "tattoo".

You will see how this all unfolds under threads 273, 282, 291, 298. 313, 320, 330. 332, 338. and 357.

It may mean nothing, but it's worth a shot in the dark to check it out!

Respectfully submitted,

Patricia
Bradenton, Florida

RebeccaAdrianne
08-05-2008, 01:11 PM
curiositycat - 291 Today, 11:13 AM

The color, the white trim and the portal.

Are you meaning "portico"? like a lanai almost?

Beyond Belief
08-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Bella Vida Boulevard, Orlando FL
http://www.trulia.com/property/1054916357-544-Bella-Vida-Blvd-Orlando-FL-32828

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Blink34 Today, 11:44 AM
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by Patty G
I believe.

I asked last night for a dream to remember so I can find some answers. Perhaps it was your dream and my findings for the answer.

Patty, just an fyi, I posted on the tatoo theory, Belle Isle, the concept of "Belle" in any area or road being a marker to Casey re Caylee last area and the overall relevance to Caylee's location, IIRC 7/20ish on gen thread or 7/19 in PM following a request I made to create a map triangulating the last places Casey was known to be at. Shinalit and SuzQ were also in on it's development. I also posted in response to the fact I began seeing it all over creation a few days later, in some cases an exact cut and paste to my comments, others removed the dates of posts after the fact.

I personally do believe in spiritual intervention, strongly, which is why I am making this clarification, it was not just my work but also in conjunction with a colleague of mine so I wanted to acknowledge that person as well.
A complete "report" was generated by me following a conversation with a lead detective in this case and given to him on 7/24/08 which has been updated as more research has been developed. I have been hesitant to be this specific, because the reality is, like everyone here, would like to maintain my "anonymity" here and there is the potential that at some point in the investigative notes my identity would surface as appropriate to the case. I encourage everyone that does feel they have important information to share it, but I felt out of respect for everyone here, that this disclosure on my part was necessary. We seem to be on the same page, let's hope we are right and find this child.

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:18 PM
curiositycat - #348 Today, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by FLbeachdawg
do we have a specific address or just the whole street/loop?

No, thanks to patty we have an exact address. it's on this thread about 10 or so above. It is 1168 Bella Vida.

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:21 PM
I think I have the most important posts. If anyone sees more under #51, please bring them over. Thanks.

Amberjack
08-05-2008, 01:33 PM
I was just now Googling "Bella Vida, Orlando, FL" & came across this exclusive, golf course, gated community. It would make sense that Casey could view it as "her next life"...She could even have been "crashing" there while between friends. Or someone she knows lives there.

Now I see this thread by you! Please believe in the power of the mind, of dreams.

Patty G...Feel free to pm me.
Amberjack
(Tampa, FL)

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:33 PM
It appears there was discussion under thread 50 regarding Bella Vida possibly mentioning the word "Road" . I haven't checked out these threads .... too tired

olive
08-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Check around any bodies of water near this house...lakes, ponds, etc. Check "by the water" not "in the water"

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:41 PM
I was just now Googling "Bella Vida, Orlando, FL" & came across this exclusive, golf course, gated community. It would make sense that Casey could view it as "her next life"...She could even have been "crashing" there while between friends. Or someone she knows lives there.

Now I see this thread by you! Please believe in the power of the mind, of dreams.

Amberjack
(Tampa, FL)

I did a google one day for Bella Vida Road in Orlando, Florida and up pops "Bella Vida Boulevard". The first link was the beautiful resort. That's what sent me to look for homes also.

Amberjack
08-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Isn't there water behind this particular home?

curiositycat
08-05-2008, 01:42 PM

Amberjack
(Tampa, FL)
I have always believed in the power of dreams! God has used them to talk to me since I was a small child.:)

Patty G
08-05-2008, 01:57 PM
I have always believed in the power of dreams! God has used them to talk to me since I was a small child.:)

Last night I asked for a dream I will remember in the morning regarding Caylee. I work up around 5:30 AM and it was too early so I went back to sleep.

Within minutes, as I was sleeping, well the only way to describe it is the vision came below my left eye, on my cheek, and its was those little bottles of drugs that medicine comes in where they use the syringes to get the medicine/drug out. There were 3 vials, and 3 syringes and in the background it appeared to be a hospital setting.

A word of caution ... I don't want to hear from those that think I am crazy! :bang: You can start your own thread! :)

Amberjack
08-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Crazy? Not at all....More tuned in....:clap:

It is most likely Casey left Caylee in an overheated car or gave Caylee a sedative when Casey partied away in the clubs. Casey's initial reaction was to return home for help. No one was there & she placed Caylee under the dollhouse & came back another night to remove Caylee....For where?

Belle Island near Conway? Very close to Hopespring Drive.
Bella Vida Homes? 15 miles away.............

"Dad, she's close."
What happened to Zeneida, Puerto Rico, Georgia, NY?

guitarman
08-05-2008, 02:15 PM
A word of caution ... I don't want to hear from those that think I am crazy! :bang: You can start your own thread! :)[/quote]

Will someone please tell me where I need to "go" to begin to follow this latest info? I have completely missed the whole tattoo convo. :( TIA.

icherish
08-05-2008, 02:41 PM
A word of caution ... I don't want to hear from those that think I am crazy! :bang: You can start your own thread! :)

Will someone please tell me where I need to "go" to begin to follow this latest info? I have completely missed the whole tattoo convo. :( TIA.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to be enlighted as well, please. I read through this thread and I am not following any of it. :confused: TIA

Signed,
Intrigued, but clueless :)

Patty G
08-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Just click on the Search button on this forum and put in tattoo. You will see a variety of discussions regarding Casey's tattoo.

Casey got a tattoo at some point during the time Caylee went missing. The name of the tatoo is "Bella Vida" meaning beautiful life.

I did a different search looking for Bella Vida Road in Orlando, but only found Bella Vida Boulevard. I looked at the site ans spotted Bella Vida Resort. I then went to look for homes on Bella Vida Boulevard and found one at 11 68 Bella Vida Boulevard.

I saved it to my desktop and just let it sit there UNTIL today when "curiostycat" asked a member about homes in a certain area and she wrote down a dream she had about a house she saw. Her post is in this thread.

I looked at "curiositycat's" thread and contiplated a bit before I released the house I found the other day in her dream.

Yesterday after corresponding with OCSD regarding another matter via email, my last email to him was ... check out Bella Vida Boulevard, but never shared the number of the house with him.

However, with what happened today, I sent OCSD an email, which is posted here containing all that happened surrounding the address and the house.

I am only on this site since July 26th so I haven't gone back to the original thread of when this case started here. I have a blog that I was posting to prior to coming here.

guitarman
08-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks!

Muzikman
08-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Is there a picture of her actual tattoo? I have not seen one, and I do NOT trust the media reports, as they have often gotten small details wrong.

The icon in her photobucket account is La Vita Bella, not Bella Vida. Bottom of page.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?start=160

They do not mean the same thing exactly, so I am wondering what your search for Bella Vida is based on.

RebeccaAdrianne
08-05-2008, 06:27 PM
funny, she copied Lindsay Lohan's tattoo. I doubt there is any code here, she probably just thought it was cool.

http://www.thecelebrityblog.com/2005/11/lindsay-lohan-la-vita-e-bella-tattoo/

ElizaAvalon
08-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Could Casey BE that dumb? And put the name of the place she dumped her child's body on her back with a brand new tattoo?

I don't know. I'm not warming up to this theory.

I do, however, believe it is a tribute to Caylee, who she knows is no longer with us.

RebeccaAdrianne
08-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Could Casey BE that dumb? And put the name of the place she dumped her child's body on her back with a brand new tattoo?

I don't know. I'm not warming up to this theory.

I do, however, believe it is a tribute to Caylee, who she knows is no longer with us.

I am with you on this one. I don't think it's where she dumped her daughter (if she did) I think it's a combination of her self-adoration and her daughter.

FLbeachdawg
08-05-2008, 07:20 PM
As I stated, I would drive by Bella Vida Blvd on my way home. Unfortunately I forgot the address at work... DOH...so I couldn't identify EXACTLY which house it was...because they are cookie cutter houses where every few houses are the exact same...and there are several with empty lots next to them too...BUT here is what I scoped out:

• There are 13 RED dumpsters on that street!!!:eek:
• There are 2 drainage ponds with fountains in them (somebody was asking)
• Lots of construction going on
• Some homes empty, some homes occupied
• Lots of homes for sale
• THERE IS A BELLA VIDA PARK/PLAYGROUND! It's got slides and kids play area AND THERE IS A VERY LARGE SECTION OF WOODS THAT BACKS UP TO IT!! :eek:

Patty G
08-05-2008, 07:25 PM
• THERE IS A BELLA VIDA PARK/PLAYGROUND! It's got slides and kids play area AND THERE IS A VERY LARGE SECTION OF WOODS THAT BACKS UP TO IT!! :eek:[/B]

Thank you for taking that drive over after you long day at work and posting the information. Hopefully LE will check it out once they read my email to them!

Good job! :clap:

curiositycat
08-05-2008, 07:39 PM
As I stated, I would drive by Bella Vida Blvd on my way home. Unfortunately I forgot the address at work... DOH...so I couldn't identify EXACTLY which house it was...because they are cookie cutter houses where every few houses are the exact same...and there are several with empty lots next to them too...BUT here is what I scoped out:

• Lots of homes for sale
• THERE IS A BELLA VIDA PARK/PLAYGROUND! It's got slides and kids play area AND THERE IS A VERY LARGE SECTION OF WOODS THAT BACKS UP TO IT!! :eek:
Thank you Thank you Thank you. Did you by any chance get out and walk around 1168?

curiositycat
08-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Sorry about that. I see now that you didn't! zzzzzzzzzzzDUH! I was so excited I didn't read carefully enough.

FLbeachdawg
08-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Sorry about that. I see now that you didn't! zzzzzzzzzzzDUH! I was so excited I didn't read carefully enough.

Even tho I live nearby I was really surprised at the large section of woods back there....I never noticed it.

Patty G
08-08-2008, 09:07 PM
There has been no word back from LE concerning the email sent. We just have to wait and see what happens.

summermood32
08-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Lindsay Lohan Beautiful Life (la Bella Vita) Lyrics there is a song?

summermood32
08-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Beautiful Life (La Bella Vita) - Lindsay Lohan
God wont talk to me
I guess she's pretty busy lately
I like to believe
She's listening

I'm starting to feel
All of my bruises imagined or real
I'll get through each day
Dig through the bad ones
To get to the good ones
Who's keeping score anyway

And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
Lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it get's I know it's still is amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

I talk in my sleep
That's the one place i know no one can hear me
I tell my self things
Don't walk in the shadows, there's always tommorow
And I'm right where i want to be

The only thing certain is everything changes
Lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it get's I know it's still amazing
To be alive

Oh it hurts while it's happening, I want to feel everything
How can you know til' you try?

My beautiful life
Only thing certain is everything changes
Lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it get's I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life [4x]

summermood32
08-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Beautiful life or the beautiful life. Both are possible, depending on context. It's Italian.

I always think it ironic that Italian is descended from Latin and in Latin "bella" means "wars"!

CitizenKim
08-08-2008, 10:18 PM
This is interesting. If there is ever a search operation organized- it should definitely include this area! Thanks for sharing.

There has been no word back from LE concerning the email sent. We just have to wait and see what happens.

coltsgal
08-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Where did this address come from? I've read this thread and still cant figure out how we got the address. I know she has a tattoo, but how did ya'll come to the conclusion that it's a street, and where does the house number come from?

Leviosa
08-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Hey gang:

I'm coming clean here, so please bear with me. The notion of Casey's tattoo as a commemorative to her child, Caylee, has been a real enigma for me. Seriously, how does a person (uber-sick or not at all sick) get a tattoo one way or another "for" her daughter?

This entire case reads like a seedy—Hollywood horror B movie. And quite openly there are times when I think the people involved are just crazy enough to try and pull something like this off; of course meaning, in for the money, "…oh, whose gonna play me…and I think so-and-so should play me…"

With regards to Casey's tattoo 'Bella Vida' my original thinking was that she was asserting her independence much the same as Lohan did. The story I've read—from Lindsay—is that she has two matching tatts on either butt cheek so that the person looking at them (male or female) would be reminded of how beautiful their lives were at being in the situation to see them. Furthermore, I believe each is adorned with two tiny roses. Here's a brief idea: http://nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/44247/ (http://nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/44247/)

Leviosa

Leviosa
08-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Hiya again...it's me :cool:

Whilst perusing the infamous 'Marilyn' shoot, I recommend that one either view the slideshow, or at minimum view the 'behind the scenes' at the shoot to get the ambiance.

And lastly, there have been some awfully good scenarios offered here pursuant to what is up with Caylee. Seems to me that Casey is over-the-top-insane and the unfortunate gorgeous lil' one is with her maker; or, with the way the grandparents, Casey, and her brother talk about this travesty—ostensibly without worry or otherwise—leads me to believe that either a drug deal went bad, an attempted sell for profit, or the down-payment was spent before suitable adoption parents were procured…anyway, something has triggered me into believing that something prearranged has gone wrong and Caylee is the ransom.

Cheers again,

Leviosa

Amberjack
08-10-2008, 06:45 PM

• Lots of homes for sale

There is a woman on a "psychic" website describing a similar area!!
FlBeachDawg: Can you describe the playground to me?
Where are these red dumpsters? TIA!

FloridaKatz
11-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Opening this thread for the discussion that's been happening (re: Bella Vita/Vida Theory) in the Church Theory thread.

Current discussion surrounds the new Bella Vita Subdivision that is under Construction in Orlando, whether there is a connection to ABC Development and Tony Brown who KC was known to have "texted", and so forth. Also discussing construction "burn barrels, construction dumpsters, etc.

Carry on !!

PassTheMotrin
11-18-2008, 12:12 PM
We had a whole thread on that back in August, IIRC. I think it was in one of the old General Discussion threads; but I'll be darned if I can find it.

One of the locals, maybe FLBeachDawg, actually drove through there and looked around.

SuziQ
11-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Wyatt, who has a search group, can't remember their name, said that anything related to Bella Vida/Vita has been searched. Not sure if he meant just his group, other groups, LE, or all of the above.

cocoamom
11-18-2008, 12:29 PM
It sure would be nice to have one comprehensive listing of everywhere that has been thoroughly searched so we aren't repeated what has already been done! TES won't tell, LE won't tell, yeesh! Were they searched thoroughly enough? Were they searched 1/2 heartedly because parts were still underwater from Trop Storm Fay?

I know, I know, there's probably a thread for this already....too blind to go look -

txmama
11-18-2008, 12:36 PM
cocoamom I couldn't agree with you more! On all counts.

LI_Mom
11-18-2008, 12:39 PM
I definitely think the KEY to solving this mystery is something to do w/ Bella Vita since it was 'important' enough for her to get that tattoo right after Caylee's death.

She was too quick to throw out her imaginary nanny's name & location.

Then she tried to link the imaginary nanny AND an imaginary sister to BP so I wonder if BP was just as much of a lie as the nanny fantasy.

So many Bella Vitas in Florida...... arrgghhh.

Florida "Bella Vita"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=8x8&q=florida+%22Bella+Vita%22&btnG=Search

Orlando "Bella Vita"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=orlando+%22Bella+Vita%22&btnG=Search

PassTheMotrin
11-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Wonders never cease! I found one:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68516

sadyjade
11-18-2008, 12:46 PM
I am sooo diggin you guys right now .... have been lurking/reading the church thread and am thrilled to see peeps so thoughtfully exchanging ideas, theories, information about this case! You have all brought me out of my *Anthony Funk* and given me reason to participate. Thank You :)

"Life is not a spectator sport"

Ready to dig my heels in again :)

MD MOMMY
11-18-2008, 01:08 PM
I don't personally think it has anything to do with the area..but who knows. I think she got the tatoo to be a "superstar" as LL has a tatoo that states the phrase. In her photobucket there was a La Bella Vita phrase that I think she used to get her tatoo so the artist could copy it. JMO though. Of course I'm up for any and all theories and think it's interesting.

ThatGirlizNuts
11-18-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm so excited to see this thread!

I am a real estate agent in Atlanta and I've always been suspicious about KC having easy access to a vacant property.

There are so many basically 'abandoned' construction sites in our state and I'm sure there are plenty in Florida. The construction/building sites must be kept up according to the county codes, no trash, lawn kept neat, no soil erosion runoff, etc., but for the most part the developments are not secured by gates or cameras. You can drive through, undetected very easily. (especially if a builder went into bankruptcy before any home sales= no work crews...) It would be a virtual ghost town except for perhaps a nightly drive through of the local police.

Now I'll have to spend the rest of the day back searching KC's text msgs to help support this theory with you!

Right now I'm just remembering when LE asked (ChrisS?) if he knew who Casey would be visiting out near Biltho...(where one of the Bella V developments is...hmm) and how she spoke of the $250,000 that had a big deck and a pool.

curiositycat
11-18-2008, 01:49 PM
That was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I prayed before I went to sleep that night and asked God to give me a dream regarding where KC put Caylee. I have never been to Florida and I am not at all familiar with the types of homes there. When PattyG showed me the picture of the home in the Bella Vida subdivision I almost fainted. It was so much like the one in my dream. Brown stucco with a white trim and the high portico in the front entryway.
One other "observation", if you will. It later came to my attention that Caylee's playhouse is brown with white trim. In the dream I saw KC walking in the front door of this "home" and placing Caylee on the floor in the "main room" of the home.
Another interesting tidbit..another member at WS's recently sent me a picture of TL with another "girlfriend" who had a tattoo that says something very similar to KC's. I deleted the pm but I am going to pm the member now to see if she will either link it here or let me do so.

Recovering-Lurker
11-18-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm so excited to see this thread!

I am a real estate agent in Atlanta and I've always been suspicious about KC having easy access to a vacant property.

There are so many basically 'abandoned' construction sites in our state and I'm sure there are plenty in Florida. The construction/building sites must be kept up according to the county codes, no trash, lawn kept neat, no soil erosion runoff, etc., but for the most part the developments are not secured by gates or cameras. You can drive through, undetected very easily. (especially if a builder went into bankruptcy before any home sales= no work crews...) It would be a virtual ghost town except for perhaps a nightly drive through of the local police.

Now I'll have to spend the rest of the day back searching KC's text msgs to help support this theory with you!

Right now I'm just remembering when LE asked (ChrisS?) if he knew who Casey would be visiting out near Biltho...(where one of the Bella V developments is...hmm) and how she spoke of the $250,000 that had a big deck and a pool.

*bolded by me*
Yes, LE asked Chris S. and Ricardo M. about the Bithlo area, Alafaya & Lake Pickett and Steve J., who apparently lives out there or something and was involved with Casey in the past. I can't remember if LE asked anyone else about this, but I find it so intriguing. I know we talked about it on the forum before but not in great detail. :waitasec:

UCFAlumni2002
11-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Interesting you mention Bithlo.... the BV connection and "dead squirrel"... well, UCF every year "relocates (literally)" the squirrels from UCF to Bithlo.

UCFAlumni2002
11-18-2008, 02:22 PM
The housing development she talked off was off Curry Ford and Dean

LI_Mom
11-18-2008, 02:27 PM
The housing development she talked off was off Curry Ford and Dean

Incidentally.... that house in question was near a DUMP.

cocoamom
11-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Just have to say that since the housing "bubble" burst here in FL, all the new subdivisions that were popping up everywhere came to a screeching halt. There were and still are lots of them looking frozen in time with half built homes, construction dumpsters that haven't been emptied, spools of wire, etc. that have just been sitting in the same spots for ohhh what? a year or more now?

She could even have gone during the day to a subdivision like this and no one would ever see her because there was no work going on!! Remember June? Economy starting to take the huge nosedive it's in now...

Housing subdivision would be perfect - even the model home would probably be easy to get into since I'm pretty sure the builders had no reason to keep the electric or security system on...

just thinking out loud here....love this thread - but I still believe my church has something to do with all this too...

ThatGirlizNuts
11-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks Cocoamom! Great info. I assumed real estate was the same in Florida as here, your description was right on. Freshly paved ghost towns, some backing up to thick woods, swamps...and not a soul around to notice if something's wrong.
I'm still working on connecting the dots, but have to step away- my eyeballs just dried up reading all of the reports. I hate it when I forget to blink.:eek:

KellioPSL
11-18-2008, 05:20 PM
You know kc had two flat tires on 5/14/08. that would really fit with a construction type of site. I would give just about anything to know what is on their property.....

KellioPSL
11-18-2008, 05:28 PM
My son had two flat tires one night, years ago when he was young in high school. We had the pleasure of replacing both rims also, because he drove on the flat tires. We found out later that he was out in the woods at night partying with friends. They had a place where only they knew about, and he ruined both rims rather than let us know where it was. My husband made him pay us back for the rims.

ReneeW
11-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Does anyone happen to know when KC uploaded the "Bella Vida" quote to her photobucket account? This could be important as to see if this was something she uploaded a while back or when Caylee went missing, if it was during the time Caylee dissapeared then I would think it speaks for itself:confused:

curiositycat
11-18-2008, 06:31 PM
This link was provided by one of my dear friends here at WS's. She didn't give me permission to use her name so I will not.
Here is a picture of TL with a woman named Lisa.http://www.flickr.com/photos/teddypieper/2378120766/

Here is a picture of "lisa's" tattoo. Viva Le Belle or "Lisa lives Beautifully. This was taken in January of 2008. I just found it more than just a bit interesting that two women, both associated with TL have tats about living good and the good live. May mean nothing but take a look and see what you all think.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/teddypieper/2213063703/

Recovering-Lurker
11-18-2008, 06:50 PM
This link was provided by one of my dear friends here at WS's. She didn't give me permission to use her name so I will not.
Here is a picture of TL with a woman named Lisa.http://www.flickr.com/photos/teddypieper/2378120766/

Here is a picture of "lisa's" tattoo. Viva Le Belle or "Lisa lives Beautifully. This was taken in January of 2008. I just found it more than just a bit interesting that two women, both associated with TL have tats about living good and the good live. May mean nothing but take a look and see what you all think.

That is weird. :waitasec:

tangerinemoon
11-18-2008, 06:50 PM
That girl is prettier than Casey. :)

curiositycat
11-18-2008, 06:55 PM
I am now wondering if that tattoo had nothing at all to do with Caylee. Maybe it was something that women associated with TL heard him say, or something to that effect. It's just too much of a coincidence that those tats were so much alike IMHO

FloridaKatz
11-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Knowing what we do now about KC's desire to party, I'm surprised she didn't have Livin La Vida Loca tattoo'd on her bum. Oh wait, that was probably going to happen on her next visit to the tattoo parlor.

Baznme
11-18-2008, 08:30 PM
Just throwing this out there but part of this subdivision was searched by TES members though not all. I looked at a google map and found a patch (round) in back of a few homes that were under construction although I do not know what it looked like in June of '08. It's right off Bella Vida Blvd. and looks like a car could have driven right up to the woods without being noticed.

What do you think?

type in on Google: 524 Bella Vida Boulevard, orlando fl

Patty G
11-18-2008, 08:41 PM
That was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I prayed before I went to sleep that night and asked God to give me a dream regarding where KC put Caylee. I have never been to Florida and I am not at all familiar with the types of homes there. When PattyG showed me the picture of the home in the Bella Vida subdivision I almost fainted. It was so much like the one in my dream. Brown stucco with a white trim and the high portico in the front entryway.
One other "observation", if you will. It later came to my attention that Caylee's playhouse is brown with white trim. In the dream I saw KC walking in the front door of this "home" and placing Caylee on the floor in the "main room" of the home.
Another interesting tidbit..another member at WS's recently sent me a picture of TL with another "girlfriend" who had a tattoo that says something very similar to KC's. I deleted the pm but I am going to pm the member now to see if she will either link it here or let me do so.

I am not surprised to see this thread surface again. :) In fact "curiositycat" , my email about our connection was sent to LE and is part of the info in the tips document dump. YUP!

Hope for the Best
11-18-2008, 10:01 PM

Hmm. That is interesting. I wonder if KC knew about this girl's tattoo and that is why she wanted one that said that as well. Maybe it was a jealousy thing. If this girl hung out at Fusian, KC would probably have met her at some point and possibly saw the tat, and KC being KC and trying to adapt herself to fit her man's every desire, decided to get one that said that as well. Who knows with KC.

curiositycat
11-18-2008, 10:06 PM
I am not surprised to see this thread surface again. :) In fact "curiositycat" , my email about our connection was sent to LE and is part of the info in the tips document dump. YUP!
ROFL!! Well, I don't think they checked it out too closely, if at all. Someone from the area said that they drove out there at the time and that there were 12 DUMPSTERS!! :waitasec:

curiositycat
11-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Hmm. That is interesting. I wonder if KC knew about this girl's tattoo and that is why she wanted one that said that as well. Maybe it was a jealousy thing. If this girl hung out at Fusian, KC would probably have met her at some point and possibly saw the tat, and KC being KC and trying to adapt herself to fit her man's every desire, decided to get one that said that as well. Who knows with KC.
That's a thought. I wonder why that lady and TL broke it off and if KC was jealous of her??:confused:

EricaG
11-18-2008, 10:11 PM

This address is 3.71 miles from my house. I'm tempted to get my stick and my search clothes out again. I am ready to search that area.

cocoamom
11-19-2008, 12:30 AM
You know kc had two flat tires on 5/14/08. that would really fit with a construction type of site. I would give just about anything to know what is on their property.....

Anyone remember where she was when she had those flats and called friends to help? She got towed home right? Or was there 2 different occasions? Friends at night and tow to home when GA was there in the daytime? I can't remember.

shadow of my mind
11-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Anyone remember where she was when she had those flats and called friends to help? She got towed home right? Or was there 2 different occasions? Friends at night and tow to home when GA was there in the daytime? I can't remember.

May 14PM-May 15Am Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony B. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

I don't have GA interview transcirpts done yet but he did say something about having to buy her two new tires. I also think that the $80.00 that Casey borrowed from Amy was to have her car towed back to the A's but I am not dead certain about that. There is mention in Amy's interview about the $400.00 stolen and there was another $80.00 that she had borrowed but I don't think Amy said what it was for or when she had borrowed it. This is on Amy's text messages to Casey:

KC AH 5/15/08 8:17 AM As fun as last night was .. my night didn’t end so hot.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:19 AM Two of my tires blew out on my way home. (Troy and Ric literally saved the day.)
KC AH 5/15/08 8:22 AM S*** it could have killed me last night.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:24 AM You and me both. I was freaking out. Honestly I still am.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:29 AM I don’t know about the first tire but I definitely think some sort of debris got the second. Back tire then front.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:45 AM Ha ha yeah. I feel like crap this morning. Voyage was fun but seriously that ruined my night.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:48 AM Hun that’s awesome!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:01 AM Ha ha silly boy.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:19 AM I'm so screwed. The tow company only accepts cash. What the hell am I going to do?
KC AH 5/15/08 11:22 AM What time do you get done? It’s not going to be more than 80.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:26 AM That’s perfect. Thank you so much Amy!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:34 AM No worries. I'm going to call the company to see what the time frame is.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:36 AM She said within the next 45 minutes. So an hour or so before they get here.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:41 AM Will do!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:42 AM Highway or no highway?
KC AH 5/15/08 11:46 AM 408 to Goldenrod. Right on Goldenrod. Left on Curry Ford. Right on Chickasaw. Follow Chickasaw past the middle school and the church. It will be the 3rd neighborhood on the left after the church. Chickasaw Park. The street name is Grandee.
KC AH 5/15/08 3:38 PM What a day.
KC AH 5/15/08 10:13 PM How soon?
KC AH 5/15/08 10:16 PM Sounds good love.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:41 PM Hey girl. I actually just got home. I need sleep. Have fun. Let’s do something silly this weekend. I owe ya one.

That doesn't mean she got it towed but is sound like it that was at least her excuse to get money from Amy.
The part that gets me is she wanted the money about an hour before the tow truck was suppose to get there so you really don't know if Amy's money went to tow the car or not or if GA did or if he just went and got two new tires and put them on wherever it was parked.

Hope that helps.

Patty G
11-19-2008, 08:50 AM
ROFL!! Well, I don't think they checked it out too closely, if at all. Someone from the area said that they drove out there at the time and that there were 12 DUMPSTERS!! :waitasec:

Yes, I remember when one of our WS members drove out there in the rain and spotted all those dumpsters there. :eek:

drumstick
11-19-2008, 09:09 AM
Just throwing this out there but part of this subdivision was searched by TES members though not all. I looked at a google map and found a patch (round) in back of a few homes that were under construction although I do not know what it looked like in June of '08. It's right off Bella Vida Blvd. and looks like a car could have driven right up to the woods without being noticed.

What do you think?

type in on Google: 524 Bella Vida Boulevard, orlando fl

Baz... I was with a search team in this area in Aug and Sept.
It was cleared. Both teams included retired le.
One thing that stayed with me from those searchs was the amount of huge construction dumpsters lining the streets of that development.
I'm convinced that if she ever drove through there... a dumpster would have been her option. I was told by the builder that those dumpsters were emptied every three days.

Awhile back I asked the tattoo thread about sentimental connections because I thought she might be giving us a clue of where to look.
There were some great posts from tattoo artists.
My impression after reading all the posts is that she got the tattoo because she wanted to be cool. No sentiment involved.

:(

KellioPSL
11-19-2008, 09:09 AM
May 14PM-May 15Am Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony B. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

I don't have GA interview transcirpts done yet but he did say something about having to buy her two new tires. I also think that the $80.00 that Casey borrowed from Amy was to have her car towed back to the A's but I am not dead certain about that. There is mention in Amy's interview about the $400.00 stolen and there was another $80.00 that she had borrowed but I don't think Amy said what it was for or when she had borrowed it. This is on Amy's text messages to Casey:

KC AH 5/15/08 8:17 AM As fun as last night was .. my night didn’t end so hot.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:19 AM Two of my tires blew out on my way home. (Troy and Ric literally saved the day.)
KC AH 5/15/08 8:22 AM S*** it could have killed me last night.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:24 AM You and me both. I was freaking out. Honestly I still am.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:29 AM I don’t know about the first tire but I definitely think some sort of debris got the second. Back tire then front.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:45 AM Ha ha yeah. I feel like crap this morning. Voyage was fun but seriously that ruined my night.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:48 AM Hun that’s awesome!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:01 AM Ha ha silly boy.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:19 AM I'm so screwed. The tow company only accepts cash. What the hell am I going to do?
KC AH 5/15/08 11:22 AM What time do you get done? It’s not going to be more than 80.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:26 AM That’s perfect. Thank you so much Amy!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:34 AM No worries. I'm going to call the company to see what the time frame is.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:36 AM She said within the next 45 minutes. So an hour or so before they get here.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:41 AM Will do!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:42 AM Highway or no highway?
KC AH 5/15/08 11:46 AM 408 to Goldenrod. Right on Goldenrod. Left on Curry Ford. Right on Chickasaw. Follow Chickasaw past the middle school and the church. It will be the 3rd neighborhood on the left after the church. Chickasaw Park. The street name is Grandee.
KC AH 5/15/08 3:38 PM What a day.
KC AH 5/15/08 10:13 PM How soon?
KC AH 5/15/08 10:16 PM Sounds good love.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:41 PM Hey girl. I actually just got home. I need sleep. Have fun. Let’s do something silly this weekend. I owe ya one.

That doesn't mean she got it towed but is sound like it that was at least her excuse to get money from Amy.
The part that gets me is she wanted the money about an hour before the tow truck was suppose to get there so you really don't know if Amy's money went to tow the car or not or if GA did or if he just went and got two new tires and put them on wherever it was parked.

Hope that helps.

I think it had to be towed, they describe kc trying to drive away on the flat tires so desperate to get home, and sparks flying from driving on the rims, then pulling over in a subdivision, and leaving her car there.

karenz
11-19-2008, 09:11 AM
House would be a neutral place

kaRN
11-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Last night I asked for a dream I will remember in the morning regarding Caylee. I work up around 5:30 AM and it was too early so I went back to sleep.

Within minutes, as I was sleeping, well the only way to describe it is the vision came below my left eye, on my cheek, and its was those little bottles of drugs that medicine comes in where they use the syringes to get the medicine/drug out. There were 3 vials, and 3 syringes and in the background it appeared to be a hospital setting.

I don't think you're crazy at all!! It struck me though reading your post, regarding the three vials, that lethal injection requires 3 drugs in separate vials and the death chambers I;ve goggled appear very sterile and hospital like.

curiositycat
11-19-2008, 12:59 PM
I still feel this area is significant. When this thread came out the first time "someone" sent me a PM that said that one of the attorney's in this case lives close to that development. I was never able to verify that. I deleted the pm and have never seen that person on here or heard from them again. I also received a link from someone else to a "rumor" type forum where some folks were discussing that same thing. I would love to know how this all ties in. I have had two other similar vivid dreams in my life..one before 9-11 and one before the bridge collapse in Minnesota. In both cases they proved to be true. As crazy as it may seem that's what makes me even more convinced there is "something" to this.

Patty G
11-19-2008, 01:18 PM
I don't think you're crazy at all!! It struck me though reading your post, regarding the three vials, that lethal injection requires 3 drugs in separate vials and the death chambers I;ve goggled appear very sterile and hospital like.

WOW! :eek: Well now, I guess we will have to see what happens then.