PDA

View Full Version : Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Pages : [1] 2 3

Salem
08-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Please post your rantings here, in order to reduce clutter on the discussion threads.

Also, when ranting, please keep the TOS's in mind. This is a victim friendly forum.

Thanks,

Salem

gigi2009
08-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Thankyou Salem! :blowkiss:

Here goes!!!

The entire family is bonkers! They are completely delusional~SICK SICK SICK.

Wheew. I needed that. I'll be back for more I'm sure.

Feistyoldbroad
08-05-2008, 05:03 PM
I need to vent/rant:

The whole family is so messed up. I don't understand why they are protecting her? Someone please tell me WHY?

Hailiejade77
08-05-2008, 05:11 PM
The kidnapper story is complete and utter BS!

January.
08-05-2008, 05:12 PM
This is bound to be a fun thread. What's really driving me nuts is how everytime the camera is on Cindy, she lashes out at the media and public. Now I can understand she's frustrated, stressed, tired, etc. But if you want people to help, why carry on and swear at them? She just doesn't come across as a very nice person... at all.

SusieClue
08-05-2008, 05:13 PM
This is bound to be a fun thread. What's really driving me nuts is how everytime the camera is on Cindy, she lashes out at the media and public. Now I can understand she's frustrated, stressed, tired, etc. But if you want people to help, why carry on and swear at them? She just doesn't come across as a very nice person... at all.

I'm surprised she hasn't accused the media of kidnapping Caylee and framing Casey. She obviously can't accept the responsibility for creating a child capable of this sociopathic behavior.

FloridaKatz
08-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Ugggg, I have a headache from this case ! Have you noticed that everytime the gm, gp and brother talk, they either hang their head low, or are fidgiting with their mouth, a bottle of water or nervously smiling.

What a smug bunch.

Vegas Bride
08-05-2008, 05:25 PM
One rant I have is for the many times I've worked on replying to a thread and when I hit the submit button either the thread has been closed or the site is down :( I really did put pearls is wisdome down and they all went poof!! really :)

VB

Vegas Bride
08-05-2008, 05:28 PM
if you want people to help, why carry on and swear at them? She just doesn't come across as a very nice person... at all.

And she's a nurse...

VB

Salem
08-05-2008, 05:32 PM
One rant I have is for the many times I've worked on replying to a thread and when I hit the submit button either the thread has been closed or the site is down :( I really did put pearls is wisdome down and they all went poof!! really :)

VB

A tip for you - before I hit the send button, I always copy my post. I just highlight it and then do ctrl/c. If the thread is locked, I can go to the new thread, go to the posting area and hit ctrl/v and viola! there is my post. This has saved my sanity several times because I am very long-winded:crazy: and especially in these very fast moving threads!

Salem

Salem
08-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Thankyou Salem! :blowkiss:

Here goes!!!

The entire family is bonkers! They are completely delusional~SICK SICK SICK.

Wheew. I needed that. I'll be back for more I'm sure.

I can't take the credit - this was RoseRed's and I think Awake's idea. :crazy: All I did was start the thread!

Salem

Nedthan Johns
08-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Vegas "And she's a nurse"

Yeah scary thought huh? It's clear to see how completely dysfunctional this family is but I am afraid will won't be hearing the end of Cindy for quite some time.

SusieClue
08-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Patient: Nurse, could I please have some water before I have this blood transfusion?
Nurse Cindy: You know what? YOU are draining the life out of me. Why don't you get up off your lazy butt and get your own water okay????because this isn't about you. or water. it's about Caylee. any questions?

Bobby62
08-05-2008, 06:09 PM
I think it sucks when LE can't release info because some moron judge, years ago, sided with some catfish* attorney that it taints the evidence or jury pool.

I think The Untruthinator's actions in this case so far have sucked so much that she pulled in illegal aliens from the other six continents.

I am still trying to side with the other Anthonys and I do feel sorry for them. I do think it sucks that they did not go to the jail with their butt kicking boots on and make the Untruthinator beg to tell the truth, in perpetuity. She can take em all mentally but I bet Lee could take her two out of three in a three legged race to the hospital to have his foot surgically removed from her posterior. I am through ranting now.

*Bottom feeder

Nedthan Johns
08-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Patient: Nurse, could I please have some water before I have this blood transfusion?
Nurse Cindy: You know what? YOU are draining the life out of me. Why don't you get up off your lazy butt and get your own water okay????because this isn't about you. or water. it's about Caylee. any questions?

:woohoo: That was funny:clap:

ShinaLite
08-05-2008, 06:18 PM
The kidnapper story is complete and utter BS!

ditto Hailiejade!

LI_Mom
08-05-2008, 06:24 PM

LOLOL

I want to kick my tv everytime I hear the idiotic: Casey KNOWS where Caylee is & she's safe BUT she can't say anything else because then Caylee wouldn't be safe.

WTH????

Why does it sound like Casey rented the kid out for a fixed amount of time & she expects the 'kidnapper' to send her home soon?

Oh and why, oh WHY do George & Lee make their appeal for 'personal assistants' sound like they're looking for a slave practically?

Can't they simply 'hire' as many people as they need to help do all the little things that must be done instead of ONE person? And it killed me to read the job description mention being able to lift 50 lbs.

January.
08-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Argh! This is killing me!

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

24 hours On-Call DAILY

Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision.

Little to no supervision? On call?
Maybe it's just me but aren't they a bit demanding for a VOLUNTEER position? Personally, I would be grateful and appreciative for anyone who wanted to help my family out. I would never make people practically send in a resume! :confused:

Blue_Dolphin308
08-05-2008, 06:34 PM

Maybe it's just me but aren't they a bit demanding for a VOLUNTEER position? Personally, I would be grateful and appreciative for anyone who wanted to help my family out. I would never make people practically send in a resume! :confused:

Very demanding! I wouldn't do that if it was the last thing I was asked to do!

LI_Mom
08-05-2008, 06:35 PM

It's NOT just you.

I'd be a little less offended if they did anything besides handing out fliers & doing interviews.... how about asking for people to join them in SEARCHES to find Caylee? Grrrrr

Litig8r
08-05-2008, 06:36 PM

OMG!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::f loorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::flo orlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hailiejade77
08-05-2008, 06:49 PM
From Help Find Caylee: Personal Assistant for George Anthony

"Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position."

So I am taking it that if there is no compensation for this "position" then they have to pay their own cell phone bill that they are using to help find Caylee. The computer stuff is also weird. "Well you can't help us since you don't know how to work Microsoft Office."

Ummm,... I think they would be happy for anyone to help them regardless of what they CAN DO FOR THEM!!!!!

And there is also one for Lee too! Oh my goodness,.. you'd think they would be happy with anyone that would help. Maybe if a certain someone would stop blaming everyone (but the actually person who IS involved with Caylee's disappearance), they would have more people willing to help! I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!

kidz110
08-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks guys, I needed this thread. I had a good laugh reading through it. :clap:

I want to kick my tv everytime I hear the idiotic: Casey KNOWS where Caylee is & she's safe BUT she can't say anything else because then Caylee wouldn't be safe.
This is what's really been bugging me everytime I see an interview. Cindy and Casey keep saying they can't say anything for fear Caylee will be hurt. They know who has her, but they're keeping quiet for her safety. I live in Central Florida. If I get off my a** to look for Caylee and actually find her, should I keep it quiet or lie to the police about where I saw her because it wouldn't be safe for her if I told anybody?
How can they be so sure Caylee is safe if they're so certain telling the truth would put her in harms way?????? :waitasec:
They're driving me crazy!!! :eek:

Openmyeyes
08-05-2008, 06:59 PM
I have been trying to figure out who this family even closely resembles in their reaction to this tragic case.

Does anyone think that Cindy and George are just so used to Caseys lies that they can't break their habit of covering for her? Didn't someone post that Casey has a juvenile record? George certainly made an understatement when he said Casey had issues.
I think now would be an appropriate time to back off babying her and let her stew in her own brew. I wonder what she would do if she had no communication with her family?

Just doing a specu-rant.

OME

Openmyeyes
08-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks guys, I needed this thread. I had a good laugh reading through it. :clap:

This is what's really been bugging me everytime I see an interview. Cindy and Casey keep saying they can't say anything for fear Caylee will be hurt. They know who has her, but they're keeping quiet for her safety. I live in Central Florida. If I get off my a** to look for Caylee and actually find her, should I keep it quiet or lie to the police about where I saw her because it wouldn't be safe for her if I told anybody?
How can they be so sure Caylee is safe if they're so certain telling the truth would put her in harms way?????? :waitasec:

If you find her, I think you should keep her.

OME

LI_Mom
08-05-2008, 07:05 PM
If I get off my a** to look for Caylee and actually find her, should I keep it quiet or lie to the police about where I saw her because it wouldn't be safe for her if I told anybody?

It just doesn't make ANY sense, does it?

She's safe ONLY if nobody goes looking for her...

Gee Casey is sure a hero for NOT telling anyone where Caylee is just to insure her safety, isn't she?

Not every mother is 'brave' & so unselfish like that. :rolleyes:

MistyM
08-05-2008, 07:05 PM

"Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position."

So I am taking it that if there is no compensation for this "position" then they have to pay their own cell phone bill that they are using to help find Caylee. The computer stuff is also weird. "Well you can't help us since you don't know how to work Microsoft Office."

Ummm,... I think they would be happy for anyone to help them regardless of what they CAN DO FOR THEM!!!!!

And there is also one for Lee too! Oh my goodness,.. you'd think they would be happy with anyone that would help. Maybe if a certain someone would stop blaming everyone (but the actually person who IS involved with Caylee's disappearance), they would have more people willing to help! I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!

ARE YOU FOR REALZ?

what do they need personal assistants for all their tv appearances? my god i bet they are waiting to be approached for a reality show.

you know i can't believe there is a small vulnerable child hidden under all this crap. this family is thoroughly enjoying their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of A CHILD THAT IS PROBABLY DECEASED!

or maybe they cooked this up to become famous. oooh, bite my tongue that was harsh. :eek:

well, they have no one to blame but themselves. i have read SO many cases on this board of children that have gone missing and all the moms and dads have handled this with such grace and professionalism. they are selfless and even doing things for OTHER children even though their own babies are missing (won't name names). all these people can do is think of ME ME ME. it's SICK i tell you! SICK!

/rant off

SusieClue
08-05-2008, 07:41 PM
I know I'm not the only one who thought of this when reading the "JOB description" for the Anthony's..

...able to lift 50 lbs.
...little to no supervision
...cellphone and car

unfortunately it sounds like they want someone to transport the body - but I kid.. . how weird...how horrible...how grandiose their thinking and how self serving...they are so messed up ...SO

txsvicki
08-05-2008, 07:54 PM
This family of Casey's act like this whole entire disgusting thing is some twisted mind game and manipulations that they must have always carried out with Casey. My real rant would involve lots of cussing, insults, and name calling. It's all about Casey to them, that's obvious. Where is the loyalty and justice for Caylee, a helpless innocent toddler!!!

Hailiejade77
08-05-2008, 07:58 PM
I think someone from Florida SHOULD QUIT their job and go work FOR NO MONEY for the Anthony's. Be at their beck and call for 24 hours a day,.. lmao
You've got to be kidding me,.. if there wasn't a beautiful child missing this would be hysterical,..... I mean everythign about this case is pure and utter chaos, and laughable, except for poor little Caylee. I just don't get it

tamfish
08-05-2008, 07:58 PM
I saw the "myspace job listing" thing and had to laugh. Do they have any idea how many crazies are going to come out of the woodwork to apply????

LOL what a stupid idea

armywife210
08-05-2008, 08:04 PM
I haven't heard George or Lee talk a whole lot... but every time Cindy opens her mouth I want to slap her. She is so smug, and she has such an attitude. It's sick!!!! It's no wonder Casey is so screwed in the head. She outright refuses to answer questions. She yells at and insults anyone that is interviewing her... or the general public who is watching her on tv. She is MEAN, COLD, and..... ARGH!

auntbaby
08-05-2008, 08:07 PM
I think that Casey can be one cruel little girl. That she had the guts to tell her grieving and worried family that she felt that Caylee would be home this weekend for her birthday is just the absolute worst cruelty I have heard in a long time. :furious:
This family obviously has issues. And I think that many of them were manifest even before poor Caylee went missing. But, if I had found that my grandchild was missing and was assumed by so many to be dead, my daughter was the only POI in the case,that her car smelled of decomp, she lied at every turn whenever LE asked about the child, every time I stepped outside there was a microphone shoved in my face and I had to act like I thought she was alive to keep from throwing myself off a cliff ,I know that I would probably be bonkers myself. I feel for them.
Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues". :waitasec: :eek: :confused: They are not doing anyone even Casey any good by saying they could possibly believe that crap. Why don't they just scream at her to CUT THE CRAP and tell us where that helpless innocent baby is! NOW! Why coddle her? We need answers and we need them yesterday. It breaks my heart to think of her, out there alone, so little, so trusting and betrayed by the one person she should have been able to count on to protect her from anything, everything. I know :other_beatingA_Dead
Thanks for giving me a place to get that off my chest.

I hope that it turns out that I , and many others, are wrong about Casey and this entire case. I wish with all my heart that little Caylee will be returned home well and safe. I pray this many times daily. I want to be wrong , I want to be so very wrong.

brighidin
08-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I know I'm not the only one who thought of this when reading the "JOB description" for the Anthony's..

...able to lift 50 lbs.
...cellphone and car

unfortunately it sounds like they want someone to transport the body - but I kid.. . how weird...how horrible...how grandiose their thinking and how self serving...they are so messed up ...SO

That's what I thought for a second too.

I can't believe the crapola about the teddy bears. Buy some effing FEBREEZE and then donate them to a shelter for abused women and families, or a children's cancer hospital or something.

zadari
08-05-2008, 09:53 PM
I think that Casey can be one cruel little girl. That she had the guts to tell her grieving and worried family that she felt that Caylee would be home this weekend for her birthday is just the absolute worst cruelty I have heard in a long time. :furious:
This family obviously has issues. And I think that many of them were manifest even before poor Caylee went missing. But, if I had found that my grandchild was missing and was assumed by so many to be dead, my daughter was the only POI in the case,that her car smelled of decomp, she lied at every turn whenever LE asked about the child, every time I stepped outside there was a microphone shoved in my face and I had to act like I thought she was alive to keep from throwing myself off a cliff ,I know that I would probably be bonkers myself. I feel for them.
Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues". :waitasec: :eek: :confused: They are not doing anyone even Casey any good by saying they could possibly believe that crap. Why don't they just scream at her to CUT THE CRAP and tell us where that helpless innocent baby is! NOW! Why coddle her? We need answers and we need them yesterday. It breaks my heart to think of her, out there alone, so little, so trusting and betrayed by the one person she should have been able to count on to protect her from anything, everything. I know :other_beatingA_Dead
Thanks for giving me a place to get that off my chest.

I hope that it turns out that I , and many others, are wrong about Casey and this entire case. I wish with all my heart that little Caylee will be returned home well and safe. I pray this many times daily. I want to be wrong , I want to be so very wrong.

AMEN !:clap::clap:

olive
08-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Um, I hate Casey Anthony.

That's all.

brighidin
08-05-2008, 10:01 PM
e
Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues" :other_beatingA_Dead

I agree. it seems like they think they are in a movie or are playing Clue or something.

Also, kinda O/T but that beating a dead horse blinkie is the best blinkie ever. LOL

Elphaba
08-05-2008, 10:06 PM

Hmph... yet again, us Mac users get discriminated against! :nono:

feddup
08-05-2008, 10:30 PM

The lifting 50# knocks me out. The volunteer, no pay position sounds kind of demanding. on call? I dont think so!

Anniegirl
08-05-2008, 10:32 PM

Totally, agree--- her anger is truly 'misplaced'---

complete denial of the demon she gave birth to--IMO:eek:

AlwaysShocked
08-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Well, I think my name says it all...... I have never, ever seen such dysfunction displayed for all of America to see. Even on the reality shows, for the sake of ratings the subjects are likely advised to be slightly bizarre in conducting their lives! But, folks, these people are for real! Scary, scary stuff.

The George/Cindy interview with Greta tonight was pitiful. Cindy blabbed on and on and George sat there beside her looking kind of lost for most of it. Except when he chimed in that he also totally believes Casey's "latest" story - that someone has the child and will harm her or the family if Casey tells the truth.

I think they're all nuts.

Just my opinion, of course.

Pooka
08-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Cindy's martyr complex...UGH!!!

ljwf22
08-06-2008, 12:26 AM
Hmph... yet again, us Mac users get discriminated against! :nono:

But we don't have to call tech support all the time, either!

armywife210
08-06-2008, 01:03 AM
But we don't have to call tech support all the time, either!

ok, now THAT gave me a MUCH NEEDED laugh!
Maybe they need someone who can lift 50 lbs to toss all the windows using computers out the window..... uhm... at once? ok, most computers aren't 50 lbs but... ok I need sleep!

Fandy
08-06-2008, 02:05 AM
I know that good people can have bad kids.....but their behavior on camera just boggles my mind...I would give them the benefit of the doubt for stress and severe upset, but everytime the family gets on TV i just CRINGE.......their denial is obvious.

But what would you have them do? get on TV and state yes my daughter murdered my grand-daughter and I want to beat the truth out of her? (oops thats just me talking after too little sleep and too many airings of Greta and NG)~ good nite.

Truly
08-06-2008, 02:37 AM
LOLOL

WTH????

Why does it sound like Casey rented the kid out for a fixed amount of time & she expects the 'kidnapper' to send her home soon?

Oh and why, oh WHY do George & Lee make their appeal for 'personal assistants' sound like they're looking for a slave practically?

Can't they simply 'hire' as many people as they need to help do all the little things that must be done instead of ONE person? And it killed me to read the job description mention being able to lift 50 lbs.

Why is the reward money being posted by Pete Benevides and the http://neverlosehopefoundation.org (whom the IRS are investigating for illegally posing as a 501c3 charity organization)? Why does the financier of the reward monies (Pete Benevides) have massive criminal charges pending regarding fake 'dummy' corporations and insolvent million-dollar real-estate deals? Why is the reward money set for a fixed amount of time (90 days), and why does it come with a 'safe return' (on investment??) clause? There is something definitely sketch about the reward money and the people who have ostensibly posted it.

Could it be possible that Caylee is actually being held as ransom against massive criminal fraud charges being filed?

Diamond
08-06-2008, 04:38 AM
It just doesn't make ANY sense, does it?

She's safe ONLY if nobody goes looking for her...

Gee Casey is sure a hero for NOT telling anyone where Caylee is just to insure her safety, isn't she?

Not every mother is 'brave' & so unselfish like that. :rolleyes:

I know..."Mother of the Year". Not!!!

If Caylee is alive and at risk, I think the public, LE and FBI being involved is enough to do it. If anything, Casey could SAVE her life. I mean, the police are not going to tip off this woman before the rescue. Unfortunately, I feel the worst has already happened and by the one 'protecting' her...or so she claims. I think the nanny story is just something to distract everyone and a scapegoat...'it wasn't me, it was her...whomever/wherever/whatever she may be'.:rolleyes:

I hope I'm wrong...

CheckDaFacts
08-06-2008, 04:42 AM
I haven't heard George or Lee talk a whole lot... but every time Cindy opens her mouth I want to slap her. She is so smug, and she has such an attitude. It's sick!!!! It's no wonder Casey is so screwed in the head. She outright refuses to answer questions. She yells at and insults anyone that is interviewing her... or the general public who is watching her on tv. She is MEAN, COLD, and..... ARGH!
She looks meekish in the recent interview but still spinning on top of spin.

CheckDaFacts
08-06-2008, 04:43 AM
Why is the reward money being posted by Pete Benevides and the http://neverlosehopefoundation.org (whom the IRS are investigating for illegally posing as a 501c3 charity organization)? Why does the financier of the reward monies (Pete Benevides) have massive criminal charges pending regarding fake 'dummy' corporations and insolvent million-dollar real-estate deals? Why is the reward money set for a fixed amount of time (90 days), and why does it come with a 'safe return' (on investment??) clause? There is something definitely sketch about the reward money and the people who have ostensibly posted it.

Could it be possible that Caylee is actually being held as ransom against massive criminal fraud charges being filed?
:eek: Now this is really getting hot!

CheckDaFacts
08-06-2008, 04:46 AM
501C3 pending but has secured fiscal sponsorship from Citylinks 4Charities, Inc., a nonprofit organization based in Orlando, Florida.

websurfer
08-06-2008, 07:45 AM
Well ,we have the family fondly calling Casey's lawyer JOSE`
not by his surname? I do not recall ever hearing a high profile case where the people did that?
Sure after the trial started but not all chummy before a trial, unless they had him for some minor case before?
Some folks think that JOSE` is "one of the birds in the group ,since he is flying along with this wild story".
Also, let's all be insane for a minute ok?
HYPOTHETICAL RANT......let's say DREAM?
Ok, some freak comes along and is at the party/parties where Casey is.
this freak hears she has a kid,he asks ah so where is this kid ?
Well spies go asking,find out she is sitting in the car someplace or sleeping in it in the lot?
So said FREAK smoozes up with dancing funloving Casey A.K.A. "party girl "
So then Casey is very busy doing her thing and forgets she has a kid.But the FREAk takes that chance to steal her from the car.
So on and so on......
Casey realizes her kid is missing ,gets all upset[ as much as a drunk party girl can get,I would think a bit subdued? ] the Freak tells Casey this far-out story about how if she tells her family and herself also CAYLEE will be killed.
So she has no choice but to fall into the lie herself.

That's my rant.
of course I do not think that happened, but we are supposed to think that is what happened.
Also the thing about non-paid volunteers/time for the FBI to volunteer?
Or LE ?

Also I see a movie in progress...
maybe Miley Sirus could be Casey[ she is getting wild lately].
Ah so anyway, that's my rant until i think of more i hate about this whole thing.
KOOLAID Drinkers have a way of following far out leaders.
Actually if this had not happened Casey could have really been a major leader in some cult group...

Her group would be called.
Women Who Lose Their Child Support Group " W.W.L.T.C."
It's ok to lose your daughter so long as you have fun!:woohoo:

Don't want to be a mother?
lose your kid!
Then make up a fantastic story!
Don't worry ,party!

websurfer
08-06-2008, 07:54 AM
Where are the psychics when ya need em?

That's another rant i have..when they want your $$ at $400.00-$1,000.00 an hour they have vague info.but whern you need them for cases such as this .
Well do you see even one with real plausable good leads coming forward?

I would not be me :) without typos and spelling mistakes...
I really think this case is like being in an episode of
THE TWILIGHT ZONE....
all of us!
Are we really awake here??

auntbaby
08-06-2008, 11:34 AM
[SIZE="1"]QUOTE=Truly;2461117]Why is the reward money being posted by Pete Benevides and the http://neverlosehopefoundation.org (whom the IRS are investigating for illegally posing as a 501c3 charity organization)? Why does the financier of the reward monies (Pete Benevides) have massive criminal charges pending regarding fake 'dummy' corporations and insolvent million-dollar real-estate deals? Why is the reward money set for a fixed amount of time (90 days), and why does it come with a 'safe return' (on investment??) clause? There is something definitely sketch about the reward money and the people who have ostensibly posted it. QUOTE

great :detective: have you posted this elsewhere? haven't seen it before. Someone should look into it. That's good work!

Truthful Lies
08-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Here's a rant about some of the new posters on this site that have come out of the woodworks because of this case: I'm so disappointed by the type of posts I'm seeing in the main discussion thread...I can't believe some of the derogatory statements...I've noticed that most of the "regulars" on WS aren't even posting there much..myself included.

Kudos to everyone that is being respectful about the case and WS, but shame on the people who have turned some threads into non-productive trash talk.

Spring2
08-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Here's a rant about some of the new posters on this site that have come out of the woodworks because of this case: I'm so disappointed by the type of posts I'm seeing in the main discussion thread...I can't believe some of the derogatory statements...I've noticed that most of the "regulars" on WS aren't even posting there much..myself included.

Kudos to everyone that is being respectful about the case and WS, but shame on the people who have turned some threads into non-productive trash talk.

I'm not a new poster. I couldn't remember the old log in information and had to reregister.

I don't know that it's right to place blame on "new" posters. I was shocked to see a new poster told the other day by a "seasoned" poster that, we've already discussed that. Do you think LE thinks that way? Oh, we don't want a new opinion or thought because "we've already discussed that."

I stopped posting and reading as much because I didn't like the ugliness that I was seeing. I am so grateful to ladybass (not the full nic) but that she is posting daily recaps. It's fantastic to be able to go right there and see what's going on.

I don't think a question by a newbie or someone who hasn't read word for word is bogging down a thread. It relates to the case and is as much a part of discussion as when it was first talked about.

Also, think back to being a new poster. Being afraid to "jump in." I would rather see a newbie ask a question that's been asked a million times as opposed to someone making that person feel stupid for asking a question. I can't stand reading, hey, we already discussed that. Hey, go read on another thread. Hey, that doesn't belong here. Do you not realize you are cluttering the thread by doing that? For as much energy as it takes to make a condescending post, you could just have easily pm'ed someone and directed them to another thread that the answer could be found in.

I am not directing this at you Truthful Lies. I am just ranting because this is a rant thread :)

I have never seen the Websleuths forums in such a way as they have been on the Caylee thread the past few days. I hope there is improvement soon!

tehcloser
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Well, as a newbie, I don't think I have made any out of line post and I have spent many hours catching up each day before I open my mouth. But I am begining to get uncomfortable with the remarks about the new posters. I for 1 did not know this site existed, I was happy when I found it. It is one of the most informed places on the web. However, I think the running of the threads needs to be done by the mods and admin. I hate that so many new people are now afraid to post.

Spring2
08-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Well, as a newbie, I don't think I have made any out of line post and I have spent many hours catching up each day before I open my mouth. But I am begining to get uncomfortable with the remarks about the new posters. I for 1 did not know this site existed, I was happy when I found it. It is one of the most informed places on the web. However, I think the running of the threads needs to be done by the mods and admin. I hate that so many new people are now afraid to post.

I hate that, too. Every poster here was a new poster at one time. I don't see why a little patience is so hard to come by. Essentially, the tone is, if you haven't read here from day one or you haven't gone back and read every single post, don't bother posting because you're bogging down the thread.

Rebound
08-06-2008, 01:12 PM
My Rant :

I know tons of teachers—

Imagine what a certain child’s teachers said, and what her parents’ responses were. I can guess, from what I’ve heard. I’d bet whatever she did wrong or whatever she didn’t do, there was always an excuse. And it wasn’t the little girl’s fault, it was always someone else’s—the teacher, the school, the playground, the other kids—it’s endless. And the parents “believed” the child.Even when teachers lay it out, and there’s flat out proof a child lied, parents make excuses.

I’ve even heard of parents calling college professors—you can’t imagine how many kids would be in medical school if the professor had “given” better grades in biology! (Parents quickly learn that professors don’t take bs very well.)

What parent wants to think that their child lies? But children do. Even the cute, innocent looking ones. It’s easy to ignore it and pretend it doesn’t happen.

All the lies and excuses began a long, long time ago, and nobody faced it and dealt with it. And now, it’s Zanny’s fault, journalists’ fault, some other made up fault, our fault for not looking hard enough, for being callous—on and on and on.

If these people ever end up in therapy (instead of jail), they’ll blame the therapist for something.

Parents out there, I’m pleading with you—make your children be responsible for their actions!! Please, please, please.

Rant off. But I could rant about so much in this case.:)

Ahh--I feel a little better now. But I think I’ll go iron or something—I can’t take the insanity.

OMG--I feel another rant coming on!!!!!!!!

LOL

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 01:20 PM
ok, now THAT gave me a MUCH NEEDED laugh!
Maybe they need someone who can lift 50 lbs to toss all the windows using computers out the window..... uhm... at once? ok, most computers aren't 50 lbs but... ok I need sleep!

Well at least it's nice to know they AREN'T Apple users! :crazy:

January.
08-06-2008, 01:24 PM
I, myself, have been becoming increasingly disappointed by this forum lately. I had been a lurker at WS for about 2 years before I finally decided to register and chime in on the discussions. It always seemed like a very welcoming and respectful place to post. For the past few days, however, I read post after post of the regulars talking down to us newbies and complaining about us. I'm afraid to post now, not sure if I'm "allowed" to post certain things in certain threads, and do not feel very welcome here any longer. It's a shame, because I really enjoyed participating in WS for the past 2 months.

Fandy
08-06-2008, 01:33 PM
I, myself, have been becoming increasingly disappointed by this forum lately. I had been a lurker at WS for about 2 years before I finally decided to register and chime in on the discussions. It always seemed like a very welcoming and respectful place to post. For the past few days, however, I read post after post of the regulars talking down to us newbies and complaining about us. I'm afraid to post now, not sure if I'm "allowed" to post certain things in certain threads, and do not feel very welcome here any longer. It's a shame, because I really enjoyed participating in WS for the past 2 months.

there are self-important posters on all the message boards i've ever read. I don't let it bother me. If I feel someone is excessively rude I just hit the triangle.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 01:36 PM
I hate that, too. Every poster here was a new poster at one time. I don't see why a little patience is so hard to come by. Essentially, the tone is, if you haven't read here from day one or you haven't gone back and read every single post, don't bother posting because you're bogging down the thread.

That's MY 'gripe' also....

If you log in & the thread is already 10 pages.... you try to read it & catch up but it's IMPOSSIBLE to ever catch up because as you're reading, there are now another 5 pages. Arrggghhhh

So you respond to something on page 4 & then either continue trying to catch up OR you finally just give up and join the discussion & don't bother reading all the older posts.

That's the way a 'general' thread will always be.

The SPECIFIC topic threads are a different story... that's where you go to find 'facts' about what's new in the case.

raine1212
08-06-2008, 01:39 PM
I agree with you January, I feel the same way. I am afraid to post, been on here pretty much all day, Haven't said a word.

belleyes
08-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Im a Newbie, but everyone has to start somewhere, thank you for this thread my rant is....
I AM SO SICK OF HEARING GM SAY THAT MOM DOESNT DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL AND THAT EVERYONE WILL SEE WHY WHEN THE CHILD COMES HOMEAND THAT SHE IS SAFE YET THEY FEAR FOR HER SAFETY( MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!)
I cant help but wonder what their definition of "neglect" is. Apparenty its pretty loose because everything aside she is still neglectfull - to me that is deserving of jail time. I sure hope the "fam" doesnt retain custody of this child "IF" she is returned. Do they have any clue CPS will be all over this?

...able to lift 50 lbs.
...cellphone and car

This is great, and dont forget the ability to lie and the possibility of conspiracy charges for any of the "work" you help with.

Fandy
08-06-2008, 01:41 PM
as long as I'm *ranting*, i found the available pre-loaded Avitar "Stupid Newbie" title to be insulting...the picture of the baby is cute, the word stupid struck me as condescending.

ok, i'm done now..i feel better.

belleyes
08-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I agree with you January, I feel the same way. I am afraid to post, been on here pretty much all day, Haven't said a word.

AMEN b/c i'm too slow + been lurking for weeks

raine1212
08-06-2008, 01:46 PM
AMEN b/c i'm too slow + been lurking for weeks
We should start a newbie thread, lol

delaney
08-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I say this respectfully to the new posters, I'm so glad your here.

As a poster who has been here since 1998 I am upset about the way the main threads run with breaking information and no one thinks to start a new thread with it.

One of the moderators has tried to explain how it works.... start more new threads. At the end of the Greta thread someone just posted the news about the apartment information that is breaking on Fox today. That poster should have started a new thread, for three reasons. One so it stands out and all can see it and two, more posters can get in on the conversation and three so it doesn't get lost in those huge loooong threads were no one will see it.

I don't usually post. I am the poster who did the tabloid reports during the Laci Peterson case, so my number count is really low. We all can play a part here... start a new thread.. i promise if you start it posters will come!

Rebound
08-06-2008, 02:17 PM
More ranting:

Where should I START looking for Caylee? Nonexistent Nanny's place? Boyfriend's neighborhood? Puerto Rico? Nursing home? WHERE EXACTLY IS "CLOSE"? WHERE?!

Maybe HER neigborhood? Where the cadaver dogs hit? Where?!

If she'll be back on her birthday, why should I look for her?

If Casey knows who has Caylee, just tell me. I'll start there.

But I don't want to look for her if it would endanger her. I want her home, safe, in her own house, with her little teddy bear.

Oh, I forgot, she's safe, somewhere, with some people.

She'll be back, soon.

G** Almighty! They drive me crazy. I am glad, glad, glad there are people here, and LE, that have the patience to try to sort through all this c***.

Where's that Serenity Prayer? Ah--"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change......."

Oh, oh, it's not working. I feel another rant.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 02:29 PM
More ranting:

Where should I START looking for Caylee? Nonexistent Nanny's place? Boyfriend's neighborhood? Puerto Rico? Nursing home? WHERE EXACTLY IS "CLOSE"? WHERE?!

:clap::clap:

Casey says she's "close" but she has no idea where she is.

Does that narrow it down for ya? :rolleyes:

olive
08-06-2008, 02:31 PM
We all can play a part here... start a new thread.. i promise if you start it posters will come!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you

Garnan
08-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Don't worry about people who gripe about your posts. If they don't like it, that's too bad. Newbie or not, you are allowed to post if you are registered. Don't worry about the hateful people, just pray for them.

I wonder if the craziness in this family is rubbing off on us?

Hinebaughs
08-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Watching cindy's behavior on Greta last night really disturbed me. Mainly when she was in Caylee's room. It hits personal to me because we lost our newborn daughter Grace this past February (she lived her whole 28 minutes of life in my arms). We took a million pictures of her and with her that we've hung up on our walls with my other family pictures. I made a shadow box containing the outfit she wore, little keepsakes, her birth/death announcement, etc. When friends and family come over and talk about Grace or look at her pictures and shadow box items... I still cry. I'm sad, empty and depressed. Sad to say you can see the hurt in my face and in my eyes. I do not see it in Casey's or Cindy's.

When Cindy was in Caylee's room... how did she hold herself together? When she picked up the baby doll on the crib and pushed it to the side. All the memories within those walls, her smell, her favorite toys she played with, the books she read, the sweet sounds of her giggles coming from that room. I personally don't think I could go near the door without falling apart. She must have some strength to pull off an interview in that room without emotion.

Granted she thinks Caylee will come home? I would be worried sick about her being cared for. Is she being fed well? Who is changing her diaper? Does she have a doll or bear to comfort her? Does she cry for her mommy or grandparents? Are these people/person who "have" her just going to hand her back over? Do they think that life will just continue at that moment as normal.

I'm just ranting... This case saddens me to the core. I miss my daughter and can't escape that pain and longing for her. I look at Caley's beautiful face and I just don't understand how she could put her in harms way.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Sorry to hear about your precious daughter, Hinebaughs.

I think the whole Anthony family finds it very easy to just compartmentalize their emotions..... as long as they can concentrate on poor Casey as a victim they can push aside the reality that Caylee is gone & Casey does nothing but LIE about what happened.

I just wonder if they'll feel guilt AFTER Caylee's body is finally discovered & Casey is held on murder charges. Will they regret that they were more concerned with supporting Casey than with finding that innocent baby?

I doubt it. They'll comfort themselves with blaming LE & the media for how everything went so wrong.

RebeccaAdrianne
08-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Here's my rant, as I am a newbie on this thread. Caylee's case brought me to this website. I watched and read for 2 weeks before joining. I haven't seen that I have been rude to others, but I have had rude comments directed by a post I may have left. Then again, I had nice comments regarding my posts as well.

I joined because I was seeing where alot of the "seasoned" posters on this site seem to be out in the dark when it comes to the younger generation. I found alot of comments made about Casey's lifestyle in a party scene that she was a Whore, Slut, Skank, etc etc. all because she was a mom too. And yes, those terms were used to describe the girl. I am not defending her actions after her daughter disappeared. But there is so much crazy talk on the site in regards to gangs, and what could be going on at the club her boyfriend DJ'd for. This is not a 1930's gaming house in the back of a restaurant like in Capone's days. This is an "upscale" eatery that starts spinning records for the younger crowd. Lots of cities do this, it makes the place $$$$

And for the gang stuff, that girl is not in with any Mafia, or hard core gangs. Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll yes, but real gang activity, nah. She's just a pretty face dating the DJ, l am sure there were alot of girls that were jealous of that, maybe doing coke in the bathroom or a joint in the back. But so do alot of the younger, night clubbing kids.

brighidin
08-06-2008, 03:41 PM
I joined because I was seeing where alot of the "seasoned" posters on this site seem to be out in the dark when it comes to the younger generation. I found alot of comments made about Casey's lifestyle in a party scene that she was a Whore, Slut, Skank, etc etc. all because she was a mom too.

yeah. When my son was little, I used to go out a lot. We lived with my Mom for awhile. I used to go out every Friday night, and some Saturdays, because once I put him to bed, why sit in the living room with my Mom and sister. my Mom used to tell me to go out with my friends. I had a blast. I was 21 years old. Why not, right? I had a baby, I didn't become a martyred nun. LOL

I still go out from time to time. I see girls dressed like Casey all the time and you know what, a lot of girls are dressed way more provacatively than that. I'm not defending her and I think its gross that she went out when Caylee was missing, but a mom going out - when she knows her kid is well taken care of by responsible adults - isn't bad in and of itself.

FLjay
08-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Please post your rantings here, in order to reduce clutter on the discussion threads.

Also, when ranting, please keep the TOS's in mind. This is a victim friendly forum.

Thanks,

Salem

What a great idea ...

:liar: :mad: :liar: :furious: :liar: :boohoo:

and in the middle of the insanity, poor Caylee.

zelmajane
08-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Rant-

People posting things where they don't belong. People posting things so off topic, that bog down the large thread, that make it even harder for you to keep up.

I've done it before, posting things in the wrong place, but I try to fix it.

I do not, and cannot stand off topic chit chat going on in the middle of something important.

/rant

Well, I feel better :-)

Rebound
08-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Oh, Hinebaughs,

Your little baby, I'm so sorry. Your love for her touches my heart so much. Thank you for reminding me about the important stuff, and how much a mother loves and misses her child. You're grieving so much, and it's so hard--it's unimaginable to me.

But I can understand your response so much better than I can Casey's or Cindy's. They just seem to mentally compartmentalize everything to a degree I don't comprehend.

websurfer
08-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi all!
I was trying to Microsoft Live view some places mentioned in this case.

here they are:
#1. 4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando ,Fl 32829
Anthony house

#2. 3935 Sutton Place Blvd.
Winter park ,FL 32792
Anthony "tony " Lazzaro apartment
where he saw Caylee in the pool. In June

#3. E. Colonial & Goldenrod
Orlando,Fl
Amscot loan place where car was

#4. my rant here :furious: { insert your rant topic here}

Where is the apartment address of Amy & Ricardo ?
Where was Caylee there?
I live mapped the ones above and could not find Amy's apartment address.

#4 Sawgrass Apartments
Zenaida's apartment
someplace in Florida

ok now...
another question;
does anybody know how to include all these addresses on one map?

or know how to capture the view of the places on the maps?
I tried and I got a map no actual buildings and all?

no, as you are no doubt aware I am ot computer savvy.:rolleyes:

Truthful Lies
08-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Read this through, please...it's not negative =)

1. this is a rant forum,

2. i dont know why any of you feel a need to defend yourselves...I was not singling anyone out,

3. I had good intentions of trying to keep the tone of WS the same. If you infer that I'm saying everyone doesn't have something to offer, I'm not.

4. Yes, I do think people ought to research...if the thread is moving too quickly, use the search feature and see if your idea has been discussed.

5. I'm sorry if anyone has felt not welcome or belittled in any way. We do welcome your opinions...and I can only speak for myself in saying that I just want to keep things cordial and productive.

If anyone wishes to PM me and discuss anything, I'll answer whatever I can about WS to you. We recently had a big upheavel with members right before this case and things haven't re-adjusted since. It was hard on a lot of members.

Please be patient with us, too and we can all get along really well. I will not make comments that include "new" anymore - I didn't research that myself (and should have). I should have said "those that try to change the tone of the forums".

Diamond
08-06-2008, 05:49 PM

:clap:

I also noticed some speculation get pretty wild and it later being taken as fact by others. It doesn't help posters or the case at all. I check in now/then, but nothing more.

Diamond
08-06-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm not a new poster. I couldn't remember the old log in information and had to reregister.

I don't know that it's right to place blame on "new" posters. I was shocked to see a new poster told the other day by a "seasoned" poster that, we've already discussed that. Do you think LE thinks that way? Oh, we don't want a new opinion or thought because "we've already discussed that."

I stopped posting and reading as much because I didn't like the ugliness that I was seeing. I am so grateful to ladybass (not the full nic) but that she is posting daily recaps. It's fantastic to be able to go right there and see what's going on.

I don't think a question by a newbie or someone who hasn't read word for word is bogging down a thread. It relates to the case and is as much a part of discussion as when it was first talked about.

Also, think back to being a new poster. Being afraid to "jump in." I would rather see a newbie ask a question that's been asked a million times as opposed to someone making that person feel stupid for asking a question. I can't stand reading, hey, we already discussed that. Hey, go read on another thread. Hey, that doesn't belong here. Do you not realize you are cluttering the thread by doing that? For as much energy as it takes to make a condescending post, you could just have easily pm'ed someone and directed them to another thread that the answer could be found in.

I am not directing this at you Truthful Lies. I am just ranting because this is a rant thread :)

I have never seen the Websleuths forums in such a way as they have been on the Caylee thread the past few days. I hope there is improvement soon!

I agree, but I don't think that's what she meant. I think everyone loves new members and it can be confusing...especially, w/such busy threads. I know I had a difficult time with what could/could not be brought up a couple times. I'm 'new' too...only been here a year and not very active.:)

ETA: Another poster or two and I were even told by a brand new member to "take it private" w/an angry smilie. What we were talking about was related to the case...just a particular detail of it. It's just the rudeness and, as Truthful Lies put it, trash talk, that's not right. Emotions run high here (how could they not), so I know it's not easy to stifle things. You have no idea what I would like to say to Casey's parents (for instance)...but, at this time, they're just her family (not POI).

SweetDreamOfYou
08-06-2008, 06:20 PM
arggg
how can someone say that caylee is being well cared for yet not know where she is.
jeese louise i have to spay and neuter all the animals in my home cause i can't give away a puppy or kitten for fear it will not be cared for.
btw i live in a tiny town. there were 61 kids in the graduating class this year.
i went to a friends daughters 18 bday party and was amazed to see my kid and all her friends throwing gang signs. they got an earful from me how dangerous that was gonna be when they leave this town.

but if kids here are doing it it must be pretty pervasive today.

and hinebaougs i am so sorry for ur loss losing a child is losing part of ur soul. i wish i could say it gets better but it doesn't.
when my daughter was 2 she said she saw her sister in heaven before she was born. she gave me more comfort than anything anyone else ever said. i choose to believe her and hope u will too

terri

Hinebaughs
08-06-2008, 07:05 PM
arggg

and hinebaougs i am so sorry for ur loss losing a child is losing part of ur soul. i wish i could say it gets better but it doesn't.
when my daughter was 2 she said she saw her sister in heaven before she was born. she gave me more comfort than anything anyone else ever said. i choose to believe her and hope u will too

terri

Thank you. You have a daughter in heaven as well. Your daughter's statement to you gave me chills and filled me with joy. Thank you for sharing that with me. I know my baby Grace is with the Lord and that comforts me to know I will be with her again, and you with your daughter as well. I prayed the other night for Grace and Caylee to be friends. I fell in love with Caylee when she was reading her little book - it made me laugh and cry. I send you a hug.

auntbaby
08-06-2008, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=Hinebaughs;2463419][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Watching cindy's behavior on Greta last night really disturbed me. Mainly when she was in Caylee's room. It hits personal to me because we lost our newborn daughter Grace this past February (she lived her whole 28 minutes of life in my arms).

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you have gone through. I was never blessed with children. I wanted a dozen. God Bless you and your husband and everyone else who loved and waited for your little one to be born and loved. Grace is a lovely name.

audrey77
08-06-2008, 10:24 PM
OK... here is my rant.

Cindy talks to the media and states that people who are looking at the tabloid pics should be looking for her daughter... Ugh. I'm sorry, but she's in essence placing the burden on everyone else in a way- you know?

JBean
08-06-2008, 10:57 PM

I have never seen the Websleuths forums in such a way as they have been on the Caylee thread the past few days. I hope there is improvement soon!I thought I was the only one seeing this.
Moreover,facts are being twisted and rumors spread as fact. We are playing operator.
I hope things calm down and everyone thinks before they post and back up claims with links.

audrey77
08-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Holy crap Jbean! 28,000 posts? We registered the same year too! Good job!

Spring2
08-07-2008, 12:00 AM
I didn't mean to make it sound like I was getting onto Truthful Lies at all. I probably shouldn't have quoted them. Sorry about that. I was just ranting and hopefully making the seasoned remember they were new once and letting the newbies know to jump in. It does go REALLY fast at times, but I think everybody's voices are worth being heard.

I don't think there is a better place to come for news about Caylee than WS. Thanks for allowing me to rant :)

JBean
08-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Holy crap Jbean! 28,000 posts? We registered the same year too! Good job!
hahaha I am not so sure if it's really representative of a good job. But you could say I have been around the block here at WS a few times.

JBean
08-07-2008, 12:13 AM
I didn't mean to make it sound like I was getting onto Truthful Lies at all. I probably shouldn't have quoted them. Sorry about that. I was just ranting and hopefully making the seasoned remember they were new once and letting the newbies know to jump in. It does go REALLY fast at times, but I think everybody's voices are worth being heard.

I don't think there is a better place to come for news about Caylee than WS. Thanks for allowing me to rant :)
I think new members are critical to WS and all are welcomed. but I also think it is important for new members to make sure they get a handle on how things work so they can jump in and post as soon as possible and contribute in a constructive way. but I should also say this doesn't only apply to new members. There are many old members that still haven't gotten with the program lol.
Welcome and post away! Lord knows I do.

I got on board during Laci and it was intimidating to post with so many knowledgeable posters ahead of me. But I got in the swing of things and have never stopped. i was scolded a few times by seasoned posters but I got over it as you can see :)

Saffron
08-07-2008, 01:28 AM
My rant: I wish the local Florida reporter on Nancy Grace would stop saying Casey was "bumping and grinding" whenever Nancy asks him questions while showing the pictures of Casey dancing at the club.

Truly
08-07-2008, 01:55 AM
[size="1"]QUOTE=Truly;2461117]Why is the reward money being posted by Pete Benevides and the http://neverlosehopefoundation.org (whom the IRS are investigating for illegally posing as a 501c3 charity organization)? Why does the financier of the reward monies (Pete Benevides) have massive criminal charges pending regarding fake 'dummy' corporations and insolvent million-dollar real-estate deals? Why is the reward money set for a fixed amount of time (90 days), and why does it come with a 'safe return' (on investment??) clause? There is something definitely sketch about the reward money and the people who have ostensibly posted it. QUOTE

great :detective: have you posted this elsewhere? haven't seen it before. Someone should look into it. That's good work!

Here's the link to the news article: http://www.wftv.com/9wantstoknow/16980411/detail.html

Thanks, and yes, there is a bit of discussion on the Pete Benevides thread. Join in! http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68427
All posters, even newbies like myself, lol, are more than welcome! :)

sissy's mom
08-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Can I just rant how much people in my life piss me off... can I say that here????

ShinaLite
08-07-2008, 02:08 AM
does anybody know how to include all these addresses on one map?

I made a map w/these places here

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c&mid=1216856908

I used google maps and the "create my map feature"

hope that helps :)

my rant: just when you think you can make some sense out of everything...it's totally crazy again!

sissy's mom
08-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Can I just rant how much people in my life piss me off... can I say that here????

Guess I need to find other rant thread

Good luck with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

websurfer
08-07-2008, 09:45 AM
This case has so few people wanting to be on camera or on tv shows.

never have I seen such clams and people who have not come forward with anything like this?

Truthful Lies
08-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Websurfer...this case is so bizarre that nothing really surprises me anymore...perhaps the people that would come forward don't want to be associated with this mess at all. Sad, but plausible.

websurfer
08-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Very demanding! I wouldn't do that if it was the last thing I was asked to do!

Or a cub reporter?

websurfer
08-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Websurfer...this case is so bizarre that nothing really surprises me anymore...perhaps the people that would come forward don't want to be associated with this mess at all. Sad, but plausible.

Each day something more crazy comes into the case...
the craziest would be Casey bringing Caylee back...
I mean she could since she is the guilty one!

Clearly Confused
08-07-2008, 11:50 AM
My rant.....I have never seen so much name calling of a victims family like this before. As of right now we do not know what happened to Caylee and her family are victims too. Are they acting strange yes but to call people some of the names I have seen..well... I am pretty shocked and can't believe people haven't gotten banned for some of those names.

robotdog
08-07-2008, 03:31 PM
if there is a real baby sitter i will eat my left hand

there never was a sitter

EVER :furious::furious::furious::furious:

miss lisa
08-07-2008, 03:33 PM

there never was a sitter

If there is one you can eat MY BOTH MY HANDS!

Sleuthster
08-07-2008, 03:33 PM

there never was a sitter

ouch, i would think that would be painful :eek:

robotdog
08-07-2008, 03:34 PM

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ROFL

im getting a little skerrrrrrred :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

less0305

there never was a sitter

EXACTLY!!!!!! EVER, EVER, EVER. Prove to me there ever was a sitter! They can't - no one can... Not grandma, not grandpa, not Casey, and apparently NONE of her friends!!!! If one single person had EVER seen the babysitter, they'd be saying, "I know Zanny, Bannany, Fo Fanny. I've seen her - here's what she looks like." It is a dream in that dumba** girl's head and how in the world she ever convinced her mom that there was a babysitter I'll never know. I am a grandma to a two year old... I would have seen a babysitter at some point in the last year and a half - unless I lived in a completely different state or country - I would have met the babysitter!!!

robotdog
ouch, i would think that would be painful :eek:

its a safe bet :)

robotdog
08-07-2008, 03:35 PM
EXACTLY!!!!!! EVER, EVER, EVER. Prove to me there ever was a sitter! They can't - no one can... Not grandma, not grandpa, not Casey, and apparently NONE of her friends!!!! If one single person had EVER seen the babysitter, they'd be saying, "I know Zanny, Bannany, Fo Fanny. I've seen her - here's what she looks like." It is a dream in that dumba** girl's head and how in the world she ever convinced her mom that there was a babysitter I'll never know. I am a grandma to a two year old... I would have seen a babysitter at some point in the last year and a half - unless I lived in a completely different state or country - I would have met the babysitter!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

sing it !!!!!!!!!!

athy
08-07-2008, 03:36 PM

but... but...then you wouldn't be able to post here

jeepgirlva
08-07-2008, 03:41 PM
EXACTLY!!!!!! EVER, EVER, EVER. Prove to me there ever was a sitter! They can't - no one can... Not grandma, not grandpa, not Casey, and apparently NONE of her friends!!!! If one single person had EVER seen the babysitter, they'd be saying, "I know Zanny, Bannany, Fo Fanny. I've seen her - here's what she looks like." It is a dream in that dumba** girl's head and how in the world she ever convinced her mom that there was a babysitter I'll never know. I am a grandma to a two year old... I would have seen a babysitter at some point in the last year and a half - unless I lived in a completely different state or country - I would have met the babysitter!!! ITA I can't believe Control Freak Cindy never met the Nanny or never called the nanny why because there is no nanny.

miss lisa
but... but...then you wouldn't be able to post here

Trust me I will be posting because my hands will still be safely attached and robotdog will still be in search of food!

SuziQ
EXACTLY!!!!!! EVER, EVER, EVER. Prove to me there ever was a sitter! They can't - no one can... Not grandma, not grandpa, not Casey, and apparently NONE of her friends!!!!

And don't forget the media hasn't found her either. And you know they are looking!

Waddles

LOL LOL :crazy:

RoseRed
08-07-2008, 03:47 PM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

sing it !!!!!!!!!!

My mom never met any of my sitters and never had their phone numbers. We can not expect other people to act/react the same way we do in every situation. I do not see how we can solve this by constantly using ourselves as the model/perfect way to handle the situation. JMO

MagnoliaMom
08-07-2008, 03:49 PM

you are exactly right! no way i could have ever used a sitter, nanny, daycare, whatever that my mom wouldn't have known where it was, been there herself, have numbers, addresses, etc. a mother WANTS the grandmother(s) to know in case they can't pick them up themselves. a mother thinks of these things.

i see no possible way that this person would not have been seen by a family member, friend, or someone. somebody brought up awhile back asking if caylee ever talked about zanny. i've never seen anything that would lead me to believe that she did. if she spent time with this zanny, she would certainly bring her name up all the time. "zanny said".....and "zanny" would have given her something over this time frame...a toy, a book, something that would have fingerprints on it!

Bon
08-07-2008, 03:49 PM
I'm beginning to think the police don't have the evidence they thought they had. Pertaining to the scents in the trunk and in the backyard! Why would they not release the evidence to the public and charge Casey with more severe charges? Seems to me they are still frantically searching for some "real" evidence. And they can't find any! Casey is the only person who can solve this case and she is never going to talk!

audrey77
08-07-2008, 04:03 PM
My rant: I wish the local Florida reporter on Nancy Grace would stop saying Casey was "bumping and grinding" whenever Nancy asks him questions while showing the pictures of Casey dancing at the club.

OMG... I totally agree- just not from nancy's mouth.... LOL

I was thinking about the magazine and show offers they would get it Caylee actually made it home for the birthday party Saturday... I'm sure that the personal assistants would field the offers. And then Casey's lawyer would become an entertainment lawyer. :rolleyes:

Hailiejade77
08-07-2008, 04:09 PM
I just wish they would find Caylee!!!!! I am hoping she is alive but I am pretty sure she is not.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MAKE THE WENCH TALK! SHE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO HER PRECIOUS BABY,.. TELL US SO SHE CAN COME HOME AND GET WHAT SHE DESERVES! A NORMAL PROPER BURIAL!

brighidin
08-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I went to discuss the search warrant in the proper thread. Apparently it has been moved because my post ended up in the Affadafit "no discussion" thread. This is really confusing. Too many cooks syndrome, I think.

Diamond
08-07-2008, 07:44 PM
My mom never met any of my sitters and never had their phone numbers. We can not expect other people to act/react the same way we do in every situation. I do not see how we can solve this by constantly using ourselves as the model/perfect way to handle the situation. JMO

Same here...in an emergency, next in line was dad. There was no chance of both of us being unavailable. Although, being the only parent, I probably would have involved my Mom. I don't really get a 'red flag' from it though...plenty of other stuff, however.

websurfer
08-07-2008, 08:15 PM
I honestly do not feel that any NEWS people or group are siding with her.

mindyme
08-07-2008, 09:44 PM
I am not setting myself up as a model person. Just telling what as a grandmother I have done concerning my grandchildren's caregivers.
I have been to the homes where the babysitters live and keep the children.
I have met all members of their family they are in the home regularly.
I have checked out the backgrounds of all the sitters.
I have all of the phone numbers programmed in my phone. My grandchildren have responsible, self-sufficient parents. They do not live with me.
And still I know every day who has my toddler grandbabies. Never would I have gone a month with hearing excuses why they could not "talk" directly to me even over the phone.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 09:52 PM

Rose couldn't agree more, until you've walked in someone's shoes you don't know. I am disgusted at some of the things we have accused people of, makes me wonder if folks forget it's not our place "to judge" the Big Guy will take care of that....rant over

chizap
08-07-2008, 11:41 PM
ALoha!

Tried to post nights ago but between the slow WS site and my slow computer- it did not go thru!

My "gut" feeling, since the moment I heard of this outrageous story has been that Casey has said alot of really "true" statements.

These are always the creepy words that were said, that were point blank true, but were so hidden by the psyche. The ones that get remembered later and sometimes quoted, time and time again- because they were straight up facts - depending on the perception of the receiver.
Everyone in her family seems very skilled at it. This is their family dynamic. I remember seeing here that Casey said "she is protecting the family". Her mind had to cut off.

"Nobody in my own family is on my side They just want Caylee" She may have started thinking this early on in her early motherhood-
"..at the same time I need help" boy- is that ever TRUE

"Every number that I've tried is disconnected. Nothing. I can't get a hold of anybody." Probably true at the time of the incident.This is where she "cut off" her mind

"She was the last person to have her, that was the last time I saw Caylee." I feel like she is saying that about the number one person again- her Mom- not that Cindy "had her" regarding the disappearance, but more like - that was the last time Casey wants to remember- when Caylee was safe with her Mom perhaps the Father's Day visit.
"I have not slept in four days." Probably VERY TRUE during June 16 - June 20th

when after that eagerly anticipated party on Friday nite June 20th - she could finally get her mind off things and probably pass out.

"you're not telling me anything that I don't already know" in response to no Zenaida (say Cindy- like a child might say it- what does THAT sound like?...zanny?)
When asked if that were the truth- the whole truth by her friend-"as in I have no clue where my daughter is? yeah that is the truth that is the absolute truth" -She doesn't now. I wouldn't know "where" my old red sweater is either after I discard of it. I don't know what happens in the waste management system or the lakes or oceans effects - or what happens when "someone dies" - Where they are - then.

She told police she is afraid to tell them. Of course she is. Who wouldn't be.

Cindy said Casey said"she was glad that Cindy called police because she couldn't" That is pretty straight.

Casey said she was "trying to protect the family." She did not think that others would find out and her family would not have to suffer any consequences because she does not even know what the word means - I am sure.

She is more afraid of what her Mom would do or say if "she made a mistake."

Again.

Especially around the time of escalating lectures about maturity and responsibility. Casey probably actually heard the words said directly to her- " You don't even take care of or you CAN'T even take care of your own daughter!"

I did consider the leaving her in the car- but keep feeling more like it was the pool-

something that happened really quick-if she hid her water logged body- it would probably speed the decomp process even faster in the heat you speak of.

maybe even ingesting some party drugs from Casey's overnight bag.

How would she call her number one person- "Mom" and say

"Caylee ingested drugs and died. Or I accidently left her in the car too long. While I was ransacking the house for money & stuff after Dad left for work - Caylee went in the pool and I didn't notice until it was too late."

MOST would call 911-Mom-Dad. Scream. Neighbors come running out.

But if in your 22 years of teenage issues etc., sometimes you are raised to say what ever gets you out the easiest. You just got scolded for irresponsiblity issues etc.

A Nurse. A police officer.

They know how things work - but Casey would not ever realize- there is a REAL world out there which does not play spoiled teenager. If she were out in the general area, she would see that there are many who never learned that the world does not play the same games as "family dynamics".

Someone said here what is your favorite picture of Caylee- SHe is so cute- and yes I want to wrap my arms around her and hug her and hold her too as many have expressed here.

I am not a psychologist by any stretch - but in her little videos, I do not see "super happy three year old"
She seems self involved emotionally -not too aware of her surroundings. She is in a nursing home? where strangers nurses etc. are moving about and doing things around her, and she is not extremely curious about anything but what she is doing in her little world. Almost a bit of anger pointing out in one of them. Seemingly the only time she is even aware of the camera? Major RED scribbling in her coloring book. She is really well behaved? or taught to stay put. I see a dark fear in her eyes in the picture with a relative (black & white). Her eyes say very loudly- I am scared. Please take care of me. I don't trust.

I am a photographer- headshots- extreme communication with the eyes and soul.

I am also a remote viewer, prophetic dreamer, psychic and clairaudient.
"Your'e just jealous because the voices talk to me!"

I admit- I am a websleuth addict, usually around the time of certain cases - usually because I personally start to "see" the answers. Stacy, Natalie- many dreams of those two. and Stacey Peterson-wow. I automatically remote viewed on her unexpectedly - and saw a location and the very NEXT day somebody here posted a google map that was similar to the area I saw in the RV! I told my family- descriptively about the location saying I wish I knew the Chicago area- I could drive them there! If only I had a google map hard wired in my brain! I was able to show them the google map here- and they were amazed. Thankfully I had made such a big deal about my "vision" before we saw it here on WS. It remains to be seen what happens with her. Time will tell.

God Bless

truthsleuth
08-08-2008, 12:39 AM
My most current rant (there have been many) formed tonight when I saw a videotape of Cynthia Anthony saying that soon the "entire country" will say that Casey Anthony should be voted "Mother of the Year" when they understand what Casey has been going through and how she has protected her daughter.

MOTHER OF THE YEAR??

LIAR OF THE YEAR, yes. SOCIOPATH OF THE YEAR, yes. But Mother of the Year? I think not Cindy.

LI_Mom
08-08-2008, 12:43 AM
My most current rant (there have been many) formed tonight when I saw a videotape of Cynthia Anthony saying that soon the "entire country" will say that Casey Anthony should be voted "Mother of the Year" when they understand what Casey has been going through and how she has protected her daughter.

MOTHER OF THE YEAR??

LIAR OF THE YEAR, yes. SOCIOPATH OF THE YEAR, yes. But Mother of the Year? I think not Cindy.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Casey won't talk....

Cindy won't shut up....

They're both nuts!

christinababy
08-08-2008, 09:24 AM
OK I am about fed up with these people! There is a little girl out there dead or alive that basically depends on the information these people are giving to find her! If the GPs cared soo much they would be telling the truth Period!!!! They can love their daughter to a certin extent but this involves actually a 2 yr old girl who might not get to see her 3rd birthday! What is wrong with these people? I have never!!!!!!!! And they say to get off your a$$ to go find her? How can we go out there to find this precious baby when you won't give the community/nation the correct information? Where would we begin? Once I start to feel there may be a lead it seems with all the lies we are sent back to square 1! WHY??? Sorry guys I had too! I am just soooo worried about this little girl it's killing me!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

MitchLite
08-08-2008, 09:26 AM
OK I am about fed up with these people! There is a little girl out there dead or alive that basically depends on the information these people are giving to find her! If the GPs cared soo much they would be telling the truth Period!!!! They can love their daughter to a certin extent but this involves actually a 2 yr old girl who might not get to see her 3rd birthday! What is wrong with these people? I have never!!!!!!!! And they say to get off your a$$ to go find her? How can we go out there to find this precious baby when you won't give the community/nation the correct information? Where would we begin? Once I start to feel there may be a lead it seems with all the lies we are sent back to square 1! WHY??? Sorry guys I had too! I am just soooo worried about this little girl it's killing me!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I am totally pissed......and my posts reflect my bottom line....the child is dead, the mother killed her and Cindy has been covering her daughters butt and her own since this all started.

LunaRaptor
08-08-2008, 09:35 AM

We all share your pain, anger, and frustration! I have a little 3-year-old girl myself, and I simply cannot fathom what is transpiring in this case. :(

Welcome to WS, by the way!

christinababy
08-08-2008, 09:42 AM
We all share your pain, anger, and frustration! I have a little 3-year-old girl myself, and I simply cannot fathom what is transpiring in this case. :(

Welcome to WS, by the way!

Thank you! I have a 5 yr old and this just makes me cry! I've been lurking for quite sometime and I sit here with everything printed trying to figure this out and I am so lost because of the lies! :confused:

truthsleuth
08-08-2008, 10:12 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Casey won't talk....

Cindy won't shut up....

They're both nuts!

Haha! You're so right!

I want to know how Cindy has time to do anything--search for her granddaughter, go to work, make phone calls, sleep--when all she does is give interviews, every single day? Multiple interviews! All she does is ... talk! Shut up already! :)

drip~drop
08-08-2008, 11:14 AM
And she's a nurse...

VB

GOD help her patients.
Maybe the facility she works for now sees the real cindy.:liar:
And while I'm torqued here---------------- how in the world does she find time to keep her hair frosted and manicured?:sick: Shouldn't she be busy doing SOMETHING productive???!!

Oh yeah, she's washing clothes that smell like decomp.......:silenced:

AlwaysShocked
08-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Just watched the video of George's rant. Interesting. Revealed some of the dynamics between Cindy and George, that's for sure.

Cindy was attempting to placate George, grabbed his arm to attempt to keep him from advancing down the driveway towards the press people. He angrily shrugged away from her grasp and proceeded to angily tell press members that they don't care about him, don't care about Cindy, and don't care about finding his granddaughter. All they care about is sensation.
Cindy implored press members to back away "so I don't lose my husband". At the end, George gets into car parked in driveway.

There was a reporter standing quite close to him - unable to see if the reporter was actually on his property or not.

George was very angry but not what I would call "out of control". I do not think he is a person who angers easily, but it is obvious that when he does Cindy goes into a placating mode.

When George then got into his car to leave, Cindy was standing beside the open driver's widnow and asked George something I could not hear (perhaps "Do you want me to come with you?) and his answer was a loud and short "NO!!"

I think the tension of the upcoming "birthday party" combined with the daughter's refusal to see her brother this morning led to this outburst.

I hope George was going to the police to tell them EVERYTHING he knows.

drip~drop
08-08-2008, 11:17 AM

MOTHER OF THE YEAR??

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

drip~drop
08-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Haha! You're so right!

I want to know how Cindy has time to do anything--search for her granddaughter, go to work, make phone calls, sleep--when all she does is give interviews, every single day? Multiple interviews! All she does is ... talk! Shut up already! :)

She's become a publicity w.....hound. She truely makes me want to vomit.:sick:

Sleuthster
08-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Wow! I think reality has finally hit. Poor George. I guess some of us may have been right , he could have been at the bar yesterday and could be on his way there now. Of course he doesnt want Cindy to go, that's why he is going there! ;)

Rebound
08-08-2008, 11:38 AM
I do feel sorry for the Anthonys right now. They are in a world of hurt no matter what happened.

But George should probably stop taking the garbage to the curb. After the stuffed animals, and now this....

feddup
08-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Cindy trying to calm things down didnt surprise me. Ive seen lots of women doing that. When people are that mad, best to just try to calm them down, hes under alot of stress. I cant imagine those reports constantly being there, would drive me nuts, bet neighbours hate it, too.
George IMO is upset no one looking for Caylee, he hands out fliers of what she looks like, and al they do is stand out there with microphones?
Maybe he sees it that way....

AlwaysShocked
08-08-2008, 11:41 AM
You mean about throwing away the stuffed animals? Wasn't that the brother who said that?

drip~drop
08-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Rant-

People posting things where they don't belong. People posting things so off topic, that bog down the large thread, that make it even harder for you to keep up.

I've done it before, posting things in the wrong place, but I try to fix it.

I do not, and cannot stand off topic chit chat going on in the middle of something important.

/rant

Well, I feel better :-)

RANT---

There are 100's of people on this site and on Caylees forum at any given time.
NO-ONE----unless they are on the puter ALL DAY LONG--- can keep up with the threads and posts
Specific threads are just that. Specific.
General is GENERAL.

How can anyone that leaves the puter for over an hour ever manage to keep up?

Sure----I read as much as possible. At first, I was able to read everything and keep up.
Now, no way.

We have new posters. Are they supposed to read a hundred hours of threads? Once they do that---there is another 100 hours to read.

I don't see why some get so goofed over this.
And when a thread is about to close and an announcement is made, several posters are already replying to posts and before they are done, we are again being told about the closing.
I know how frustrated so many are but we need to be patient with one another. Please.:heart: :sponge: :hug: :beats:
:couch:
~whew~

JBean
08-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Cindy trying to calm things down didnt surprise me. Ive seen lots of women doing that. When people are that mad, best to just try to calm them down, hes under alot of stress. I cant imagine those reports constantly being there, would drive me nuts, bet neighbours hate it, too.
George IMO is upset no one looking for Caylee, he hands out fliers of what she looks like, and al they do is stand out there with microphones?
Maybe he sees it that way....
I agree. I mean why wouldn't George blow up? The media is looking for senstionalism. I listened to my morning news report and it was about 50% wrong on the facts. But the way they reported it it made it very exciting and a much better story ;that is really all the media cares about.
This guy has plenty to be upset about between his daughter and her lies, his missing granddaughter and the media parked on his lawn.
The grief must be unimaginable.

onewick
08-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi all, I'm new to posting on here but not new to the site. I live right here in Orlando and needless to say this case has consumed me. I have gone thru so many emotions regarding my opinions of GP & GM but after watching the video of GP's "rant" I was brought to tears. Everyone says what they should do, how they should act, but you can never truly know until you've "walked a mile" in thier shoes. My heart truly aches for them and however they need to deal with this, well you know, they have that right! And all I can say is... It's about time!!!

mom_of_five
08-08-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm not surprised at all. The stress this family is under has to be absolutely unbearable. Couple the grief and fear of not knowing where Caylee is with Casey now refusing to see her family, Caylee's birthday tomorrow, and now dive teams out searching for Caylee's body. Who wouldn't be coming apart at the seams?

murdershewrote
08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
look, the Anthony's can't have it both ways. If you want the story covered, if you want your granddaughters face on all the networks so everyone all over the country and world can possibly look for her or ID her, then there is a price to pay. The media will either be all over you or they will ignore you, there's not much middle ground. This story is sensational, they are not making it that way. And people are interested, ratings are huge.

If the Anthony's don't want the media around and they go away, next they will be complaining that nobody is covering the story, nobody's listening to them, blah blah blah. The invites Greta into her home, so what does she expect?

Oh, and IMO, they certainly should not be having a birthday party for Caylee when she is missing...I think that is totally inappropriate. They can honor her in a private way, OK, but having a BD party is only asking for more hoopla.

Rebound
08-08-2008, 12:07 PM
You mean about throwing away the stuffed animals? Wasn't that the brother who said that?

I though George took the animals to the curb.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong--don't want to start any new rumors.

But my point is--the Anthonys probably shouldn't put themselves in a position to encounter the press. Lie low, pass out flyers, leave the house with the car windows up. They just get into more hassles and look worse when they talk, and then have to do damage control.

It'd be hard, yes.

cheko1
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
This entire mess has to be very hard to deal with. None of us can imagine what these people are actually going through.

That said... they were the ones who have 100% upheld Casey. They're the ones who have got on the NEWS & lied for Casey! They're the ones who have smiled & stated how great Casey is.

Now the truth is coming out & they have to face the facts Casey is all & everything the media has been stating all along. I sincerely hope the entire family leaves her to rot in jail, alone & miserable. She is a selfish, spoiled, inconsiderate, lieing, beech. She has humiliated & degraded her entire family & continually chits all over them with her spew of lies.

krimekat
08-08-2008, 12:19 PM

there never was a sitter

I agree there is no Nanny -- otherwise why wouldn't Cindy know who this is? Especially if Zanny was part of Caylee's life for so long?! It suspect Cindy being more of Caylee's caregiver than Casey . . . and in the least Cindy would WANT to know about who Caylee stayed with b/c her own daughter lives in a world created by herself! Casey's family has lived with her lies & make believe world for 22 yrs!

JBean
08-08-2008, 12:20 PM
look, the Anthony's can't have it both ways. If you want the story covered, if you want your granddaughters face on all the networks so everyone all over the country and world can possibly look for her or ID her, then there is a price to pay. The media will either be all over you or they will ignore you, there's not much middle ground. This story is sensational, they are not making it that way. And people are interested, ratings are huge.

If the Anthony's don't want the media around and they go away, next they will be complaining that nobody is covering the story, nobody's listening to them, blah blah blah. The invites Greta into her home, so what does she expect?

Oh, and IMO, they certainly should not be having a birthday party for Caylee when she is missing...I think that is totally inappropriate. They can honor her in a private way, OK, but having a BD party is only asking for more hoopla.
How many of us are equipped to handle what is happening to this family? How many of us can find the balance between the media harrassment and wanting to keep them around to find your missing loved one?
My news was reporting this morning on how Casey dressed up as the nanny and went to the apt complex!! That was only one of the errors in reporting but you have to admit it is a doozy.I mean the media is all screwed up at this point and if I were the Anthony's I would be going crazy listening to some of the carp that is being written about them and being posted in this very forum.
They are trying to get the attention on Caylee but the media is all about Casey..unfortunately the 2 are impossible to separate and George and Cindy are left to deal with the overlap.
They are planning on a party to focus on Caylee..honestly, I don;t think they know what to do with themselves and some people just need to do something to cope.

curiositycat
08-08-2008, 12:33 PM
While it's a sad, sad thing to go through I think we are seeing the real George. This could have all be avoided by getting a family spokesperson and staying behind closed doors. Why is it that when these people have to deal with the results of their actions they go off on everyone else.
They need to lay low. The media hangs out because they are running a dysfunctional circus.
It's not that I am cold hearted I am just sick of people not taking personal responsibility. They should immediately quit running this show and hire someone to do it for them.

websurfer
08-08-2008, 12:46 PM
They have to understand this.
They have a daughter who lost her daughter.
This is what the population does.
Once you become in the news you have news people trying to get the news.

Also one would think that all the news good or bad keeps the search for Caylee open.
If..this slows down?
Well the Anthony family may never find the truth.

Casey's lawyer is advising her wrong.
He really should stop with the feel sorry for hottie Casey thing and advise her to fess up.

Lots of guys have posted how hot she is?
Not here on other public boards.
yes pretty,but not too well in the mind.

I am always thinking of this and that of what she has said,why did she say it?

Well Caylee will be 3 tomorrow....:HappyBday

headndownstream
08-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Wow, somehow seeing the video of George rant brought tears to my eyes. It was the first real emotion I've seen. Raw pain. If he'd gone much further he'd have started to cry. The fakeness is gone. I'm proud of him in an odd wayI can't explain just now.

Winnts
08-08-2008, 12:52 PM
My heart aches for this family. The whole thing is a mess. They have a daughter they put all their faith in, they have a missing grandchild who doesn't appear to be coming back and may possibly be dead and they are now forced to face this in front of the world.

tiredblondy
08-08-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm surprised we didn't see this before. If it were my house I'd have done it before now and I'm the female. I think it's the hopelessness of the situation and reality. You know one always hopes for the best outcome. When reality hits you still hope. I thought I saw hopelessness and anger in George. In grief isn't anger one of the stages? My heart goes out to all the family members. NOT Casey but GF,GM and brother and other relatives. I don't blame him one bit.

tiredblondy
08-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Wow, somehow seeing the video of George rant brought tears to my eyes. It was the first real emotion I've seen. Raw pain. If he'd gone much further he'd have started to cry. The fakeness is gone. I'm proud of him in an odd wayI can't explain just now.

Well said...I could have sworn I saw tears in his eyes. Pain that's what I saw. I understand and am glad to see it too.

onewick
08-08-2008, 01:06 PM

Ditto! That is exactly what I think, finally! Do you really think everything he is feeling has to do with the media? I think not! I know I have at times yelled at the first available person, not necessarily the person responsible for those feelings. He showed he is human, so let him rant! Afterall aren't we disgusted with Casey for the very fact that she doesn't show any?

kathyn2
08-08-2008, 01:08 PM
I feel really sad and sorry for the Anthony's. I am sure it is dawning on them that their daugther is nothing but a liar and it is getting harder and harder to hang on to hope that Caylee is alive. Nothing Casey has said was the truth and they were trying so hard to believe her story. I am sure Casey doesn't want to face them now and have them asking her about her lies so she is refusing to even see them. And George is right. The media is only hanging around to get more sensational news to put out there and get any little scoop on their family. They are not there to find Caylee.

I think George (and Cindy at times) are scared as to what has happened and it is Caylee's birthday tomorrow. Very sad times for them. The media is an easy target to take their anger out on instead of the daughter that is lying to them. Remember, they found out there was not even a telephone number to any nanny on Casey's phones. That is very damning evidence. I think people need to give them a break.

LI_Mom
08-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm not surprised George blew up.....

for a week, this family has been looking forward to seeing Casey's ridiculous LIE come true....

'Caylee is close. She's safe. She'll be home in time to celebrate her birthday.'

When Saturday comes & goes without any sign of Caylee, we just might see the rest of the family FINALLY admit to themselves that Casey is a pathological liar who has no problem hurting the people closest to her....

I think giving this false hope to her own mother & father was THE most despicable thing ever. Casey is a cold-hearted BEE-OTCH of the first degree. I wouldn't put anything past her.... not even cold-blooded murder.

PoppyMcTwist
08-08-2008, 01:16 PM
I feel no sympathy whatsoever for the Grandma & Grandpa.

How dare they accuse the media of not caring when they themselves have twisted, turned, hemmed, hawed, and spun the truth to cover for and enable their monster of a daughter. It is not the media's job to care for Caylee, it is THEIR job, and what an awful job they have done. The minute George spouted that nonsense about watching his favorite Food Network show, thus manipulating the timeline AGAIN, he threw Caylee under the bus for the sake of saving Casey. Nice work, George.

And don't even get me started on Grandma.

IMO

Marina2
08-08-2008, 01:17 PM
I was glad to see George's anger erupt at the media. It shows that he is leaving the denial stage of grief and entering the anger phase. This is healthy. Hopefully both GP can move from one stage to the other and onto acceptance. Only then will they be able to put their lives back together.

Love_Mama
08-08-2008, 01:30 PM
I hate to bust in here with this question but I need to know.

Is George Anthony Casey's real father? Does anyone know?

By the way, I really feel that Casey had a major mental problem. Time will tell.

xxxxxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss:

murdershewrote
08-08-2008, 01:59 PM
'Caylee is close. She's safe. She'll be home in time to celebrate her birthday.'

I can't agree more that this statement is pure evil...to taunt her parents into thinking there is any hope that Caylee will magically appear on her birthday. I think we are going to see a different family after Saturday.

As far as George being Casey's father, I thought he was her stepfather...is that right. Casey really doesn't look at all like George or Cindy. I think Caylee looks quite a bit like Cindy though.

UCFAlumni2002
08-08-2008, 02:07 PM
I have to admit that I agree with George's stance. The media is about the story- and everyday the Anthony family whether it be George, Cindy, Lee, Casey or anyone else is feeding into their story.

Caylee is not the only child or person to be actively missing in Central Florida, however, all the media attention is centered solely on Caylee- mainly Cindy, George, Lee and Casey and not that precious child.

Jennifer Kesse, although an adult when she went missing January 24, 2006 from Orlando, FL, got some media attention, but that waned, and only every so often is Jenn discussed in the Orlando media- not necessarily the National media. That is what gets me. Cover everyone equally in my opinion.

Just like so many of you, I was attracted to Jenn's case because of lif'es similarities and the Orlando connection ( I went to UCF when Jenn went to UCF, etc). I was attracted to Caylee's case because of the connection to Orlando and the heartache of a little angel missing and her family not reporting her missing for 31 days just made my gut instinct be that one of sadness. I want to see a resolution to ALL the missing children and adults, because regardless of age, everyone is someone's child.

Trenton Duckett is still missing. His dad and grandparents still do not have answers to where that child is located- if he is safe in someone else's arms or if he is watching out for all of us from above.

The list can go on and on.

The media needs to focus on CAYLEE.... not on the Anthony's.

DAWN TREADER
08-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Hey Everybody :seeya:

With his daughter in jail apparently unwilling or unable to provide LE with any information useful to finding Caylee and the contents of the search warrant revealed showing a litany of lies being fed LE from Day 1 by his daughter, I can only surmise that George is very close to reaching his breaking point - if not already there.

The constant media attention is a double-edged sword made worse by Casey's own actions in the days/weeks she was supposedly trying to find her daughter. She comes across as more interested in connecting with friends and partying then she does finding the person(s) she alleges hold the key to her child's disappearance.

In the end, it may be that Casey is guilty of more than any parent and grandparent can or even wants to consider at this point but with each passing day as the "unimaginable" tugs at their hearts and minds, it will become harder and harder to suppress their thoughts and feelings.

The best thing the Anthony's can do is cooperate fully with LE and hope there is a resolution to the disappearance of Caylee - one way or the other - rather than have to go through the rest of their lives wondering what happened to her.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in trying to find this little girl, including members of the media who are not immune to the effects of covering such a heartwrenching story.

Most of all, I am hoping and praying for Caylee's safe return. Godspeed.

JBean
08-08-2008, 02:28 PM

By the way, I really feel that Casey had a major mental problem. Time will tell.

xxxxxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss:Hi Mama :blowkiss: Yes he is and yes she does :)

fox1950
08-08-2008, 02:36 PM
I am not defending the Anthonys so please be kind. No one knows what happened to little Caylee. Maybe the Anthonys know more than what they are telling, maybe they don't.

But they are going through a trouble time whether we like them or not. There granddaughter is missing, there probably is involvement by their daughter. This would be a terrible nightmare which would lead any one to explosion on the camera or off. This is a constant nightmare for them, day in and day out. I think they want to believe Casey but now they are big doubts in their head, they are at the breaking point. Have been for weeks.

I do not think it unusual for George to explode. I would have done it weeks ago.

Blue_Dolphin308
08-08-2008, 03:20 PM
where is the video to this??

OkGrace
08-08-2008, 03:39 PM
I am not defending the Anthonys so please be kind. No one knows what happened to little Caylee. Maybe the Anthonys know more than what they are telling, maybe they don't.

But they are going through a trouble time whether we like them or not. There granddaughter is missing, there probably is involvement by their daughter. This would be a terrible nightmare which would lead any one to explosion on the camera or off. This is a constant nightmare for them, day in and day out. I think they want to believe Casey but now they are big doubts in their head, they are at the breaking point. Have been for weeks.

I do not think it unusual for George to explode. I would have done it weeks ago.

I agree with you. I think they were in denial and he is finally grasping that she may be gone.
I do feel for this family, minus casey of course.

christine2448
08-08-2008, 03:43 PM
I just merged RANT Thread and GEORGE's RANT thread into one.

Be happy to have ONE....ONE IS ENOUGH.

Thanks.

liljim
08-08-2008, 04:12 PM
george's rant really doesnt belong mixed in here, i think it was a valid thread on its own and will just get lost here.

imo.

christine2448
08-08-2008, 04:17 PM
george's rant really doesnt belong mixed in here, i think it was a valid thread on its own and will just get lost here.

imo.

It's here now, can't be undone.

Your opinion is noted and honestly appreciated.

My opinion, we shouldn't waste energy complaining about George, or anyone for that matter..the energy should be spent on sleuthing where Caylee might be, or how to get Casey to break. But, that's JMO.

SillyNilly
08-08-2008, 06:39 PM
After viewing George today on that video, I think the media should go away and leave this family alone. I couldn't imagine being in their shoes. IMO, they have made some pretty good sized mistakes, but whatever they've done wrong will be dealt with through LE. It shouldn't be speculated through the media. Aren't there laws protecting this family from so much harrassment? Geez, if I lived on that block I'd be suggesting to a judge they be ordered off the street. It's like a circus over there.

SillyNilly
08-08-2008, 06:49 PM
I also want to add that Cindy couldn't leave it alone. After her husband drives away she had to walk over to the cameras and get that attention fix. Her son pulled up and had to keep tugging at her to go back inside. I don't know of any other family member in a situation such as this that keeps speaking to the media like she does. Most people are inside grieving or they are out searching for the missing family member. The way this family has handled this from Day One has brought on more questions than it has answers.

Mohabi
08-08-2008, 07:55 PM
After viewing George today on that video, I think the media should go away and leave this family alone. I couldn't imagine being in their shoes. IMO, they have made some pretty good sized mistakes, but whatever they've done wrong will be dealt with through LE. It shouldn't be speculated through the media. Aren't there laws protecting this family from so much harrassment? Geez, if I lived on that block I'd be suggesting to a judge they be ordered off the street. It's like a circus over there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

santos1014
08-08-2008, 10:48 PM
So..according to the Anthony family...Caylee will be home for her birthday tomorrow....is she going to magically appear from all the searches they have done for her?? or will it be another case of.."we can't talk about it cuz it will put her in danger"....

SO F'NING TIRED OF THESE GAMES!! IF CASEY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED, FOR GOD'S SAKE...TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND TELL. BRING THIS BABY HOME...EVEN IF IT IN A BAD WAY...LET HER REST!!!!!

sorry for the caps...I am just overemotional today about this case..thinking of her birthday tomorrow.

:silenced: I am done now.

mydailyopinions
08-08-2008, 11:04 PM
I could scream, cry a river, and pure just slam things into a wall right now.
My heart so aches for this child. I am so mad that anyone could not want to help find their own child. I cannot fathom the fact that she was missing so long. I can't understand why in this world so many people are unable to have children who desperately would love to have them when people like Casey have them and just throw them away.
In my rant is a prayer, God please put your hand on all children in this world, way to many are being hurt, lost, and killed at the hands of the very own people who created them..

Truthful Lies
08-09-2008, 07:22 AM
...snip...

I was thinking Lee! =P JMO.

I posted a theory about how Casey could get away with everything because either her parents knew about the incest and didn't stop it (thus screwing with both kids' psyches) or didn't know about it and feel guilty.

Just an outrageous theory for an outrageous case. I don't think Cindy would stand for it if George was the father.

CheckDaFacts
08-09-2008, 07:25 AM
:behindbar I want to know how George described
Caylee's outfit as being the same on 3 different dates?
Jun 06th
Jun 12th
Jun 16th

Openmyeyes
08-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Jun 06th
Jun 12th
Jun 16th

CheckDa - you probably didn't know this but you gave a perfect example of why this case is so perplexing. From the very beginning we've been fed
absolute bs by everyone in this family. It is completely infuriating and frustrating.

I've grown so tired of listening to these people, much less attempting to dissect their every word. It seems that every day since this thing started
they have gone out of their way to confuse anyone actually attempting to locate Caylee.

While I don't wish to ever be in the Anthonys shoes, at this point, I have to believe that they would have their facts straight, despite the pressure they are under and despite the emotional toll this has taken on them. Obviously, they are not quick studies.

Cindy has to be living with regret. Her decision to call the police thinking it would put fear in her daughter backfired. She is no closer to finding Caylee and the family is now the center of national attention.

OME

RebeccaAdrianne
08-09-2008, 10:36 AM

I posted a theory about how Casey could get away with everything because either her parents knew about the incest and didn't stop it (thus screwing with both kids' psyches) or didn't know about it and feel guilty.

Just an outrageous theory for an outrageous case. I don't think Cindy would stand for it if George was the father.

I hope I don't hurt anyone's feeling when I say I thought that yesterday while looking at photos of him holding her. The eyes, and face, they're so close. But then again my son looks like alot my father, and nothing like that took place between us! Perhaps she just favors him alot since they are from the same gene pool?

Truthful Lies
08-09-2008, 10:48 AM
It's just an outlandish theory...not based on pictures....i haven't even studied one of lee or casey closely....

Logger
08-09-2008, 11:00 AM
As I watch Greta and Nancy Grace devote almost their entire shows day after day to this family, I wonder if there aren't some other families with missing children who also deserve our time and attention.

Just when we think we know everything than can happen in a missing child report this family keeps surprising us with their disfunction. Casey has been
manipulating this family for a long time.

zadari
08-09-2008, 11:05 AM

Just an outrageous theory for an outrageous case. I don't think Cindy would stand for it if George was the father. i really dont see any of that going on there .. i think casey was the center of attention for years and she is used to it and now her daughter is and it pisses her off .. i hope im wrong though .

Truthful Lies
08-09-2008, 11:14 AM
i really dont see any of that going on there .. i think casey was the center of attention for years and she is used to it and now her daughter is and it pisses her off .. i hope im wrong though .

Zadari, I think that is the most reasonable explanation, but the idea I posted has crossed my mind a couple of times...and here's why: I know someone who was involved in that sort of a situation...I was shocked...normal family, it seemed. You just never know what's really going on =)

Truthful Lies
08-09-2008, 11:18 AM
As I watch Greta and Nancy Grace devote almost their entire shows day after day to this family, I wonder if there aren't some other families with missing children who also deserve our time and attention.

Just when we think we know everything than can happen in a missing child report this family keeps surprising us with their disfunction. Casey has been
manipulating this family for a long time.

I am beginning to agree, Logger. I think it's time I resign from following this case...and focus anything I can offer on a different one =)

drip~drop
08-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Jun 06th
Jun 12th
Jun 16th

Maybe that's part of the reason he is EX-LE.:waitasec:

Woke up this am, did some stuff, asked hubby to turn on the teevee...he asks "why"? I tell him I want to see if Caylee was home for her birthday...
He just looked at me with sad eyes and said "honey, do you really think this is gonna happen"? :( :cry:

Casey Anthony----most hated woman in America.:mad:
IMO

ShouldBWorking
08-09-2008, 11:34 AM
as soon as my sweet husband woke up today he walked out in the living room and said, "Today is Caylee's birthday." I even have my husband thinking of her...

Fandy
08-09-2008, 11:38 AM
I think Casey Anthony is trying to establish an insanity defense....she has no emotion except for herself...the first phone call from jail to her friend (christina)? and her mother showed her true colors....

she's a self-absorbed person....i hope she gets what she deserves sooner rather than later....(give me 5 mins alone with her, i'll get the story, grrrr)

Truthful Lies
08-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Speaking of husbands...Hubby crept up the stairs last night...peeking to see what I was doing on the computer....I heard him way before he thought I did...so when he was closer to the door, I said (without turning around), "Yes, I am cheating on you with Caylee's threads again!" =)

feddup
08-09-2008, 11:42 AM
CheckDa - you probably didn't know this but you gave a perfect example of why this case is so perplexing. From the very beginning we've been fed
absolute bs by everyone in this family. It is completely infuriating and frustrating.

I've grown so tired of listening to these people, much less attempting to dissect their every word. It seems that every day since this thing started
they have gone out of their way to confuse anyone actually attempting to locate Caylee.

While I don't wish to ever be in the Anthonys shoes, at this point, I have to believe that they would have their facts straight, despite the pressure they are under and despite the emotional toll this has taken on them. Obviously, they are not quick studies.

Cindy has to be living with regret. Her decision to call the police thinking it would put fear in her daughter backfired. She is no closer to finding Caylee and the family is now the center of national attention.

OME

From what she said the other day "if she is wrong, she will just have to stay where she is, meaning Casey, I think she is more onto Casey now"
Who know? Maybe she is the strong one in that family, SHE made the 911 calland told them she couldnt find her Granddaughter. Good for her....I just think shes confused but theres no doubt she loves Caylee. I feel sorry for her today, it has to be a hard day for her. So she washed some clothes....I have someone in my family like that, she cant sit still she would be cleaning and washing clothes to keep busy and keep her mind off of bad things. Compulsive type. Cindy reminds me of her, kind of hyper type. If she wouldnt have called the Police, she wouldve been seen as trying to cover up, I think she did the right thing. Casey ased for one more day, Cindy said NO.

DAWN TREADER
08-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Of all the theories I've heard proposed I'm leaning toward Caylee accidentally drowning in the family pool because that makes the most sense in terms of Casey's behavior on the day this little girl was last seen alive by anyone but Casey.

I don't know if her parents believe this is what happened but I don't see how they can rule out the possibility given that Casey and Caylee were apparently at their home ALONE on June 16.

Clearly, there is no viable evidence to support Casey's version of what happened the last time she saw Caylee. The so-called "nanny" didn't even live at the apartment complex where Casey claims she dropped off her child and in fact, has denied even knowing her.

What I'm wondering is if anyone (LE, George) has confronted Casey with this theory (or any other, e.g. Caylee being left in the car and dying from hyperthermia, drowning in a bathtub) and if so, how she reacted?

redmamatwo
08-09-2008, 03:34 PM

:rolling::clap:just when I thought I couldn't laugh about this case...I read your post. I nearly spewed my drink on the screen. I agree Cindy is probably a lousy nurse.

Ollikim
08-09-2008, 06:13 PM
I could scream, cry a river, and pure just slam things into a wall right now.
My heart so aches for this child. I am so mad that anyone could not want to help find their own child. I cannot fathom the fact that she was missing so long. I can't understand why in this world so many people are unable to have children who desperately would love to have them when people like Casey have them and just throw them away.
In my rant is a prayer, God please put your hand on all children in this world, way to many are being hurt, lost, and killed at the hands of the very own people who created them..

I totally agree. I dont know these people but I am heartsick over this. I really cannot get my head around this and all I know is how much I wish this little girl was home enjoying her birthday, happy and carefree.

cwtweet
08-09-2008, 08:17 PM
A tip for you - before I hit the send button, I always copy my post. I just highlight it and then do ctrl/c. If the thread is locked, I can go to the new thread, go to the posting area and hit ctrl/v and viola! there is my post. This has saved my sanity several times because I am very long-winded:crazy: and especially in these very fast moving threads!

Salem

That is a good idea...I hate when that happens and this is my first post :)
I don't know where to post the new stuff...I think the one I wanted to post on is closed???
it had to do with this post:
I'm reposting this from the old thread, because I really want some feedback.
TIA
>
Casey's parents had been told that "Zannie" was the nanny for awhile, right?
IMO
Zannie the Nanny, was Xanax,(also known as "Zannie's")
IMO
Casey may have gotten great satisfaction from telling the parents Caylee was with "Zannie the Nanny", in the past, because they didn't get it, and thought Znnie was an actual person.
IMO
As Caylee became more of a handful, (Terrible twos), she may have used her chemical nanny more often.
IMO
One one of those occasions, Caylee OD'd.
Initially, Casey panicked, but as she thought it through, she saw it as a blessing, and just had to figure out how to get away with it, with her reputation intact.
IMO
She may have disposed of Caylee's body early on, and had to keep making excuses as to where her baby was, until she could figure it all out.
IMO
Casey went to Sawgrass hoping to get an apt. close to Tony's (either too squat in, or live in), and came across a person named Zaneida.
She never spoke w/her, but the name stuck in her head.
IMO
Casey was too busy compulsively living her fantasy life to think of a plan that would work.
She'd abandoned the car, but could still get around..there was no urgency to figure a way out.
She kept putting it off--she was having too much fun.
Besides, it was all okay, her parents were buying her excuses still.
Why not have fun?
IMO
Casey's doormat mom, did something uncharacteristic: she challenged Casey, and Casey had to scramble. She remembered the name Zaneida, and used it when her mom pressed her about going to Zannie's to see Caylee.
That's where Zaneida as Zannie was born and she ran with it.

Again, all my opinion, but i'm curious as to what y'all think.
I live here in central fla, so all I think about is this case.

redmamatwo
08-10-2008, 12:57 AM
I didn't mean to imply that anything about this case is funny. I guess I meant that it is all so unfortunate. I didn't expect to laugh.

drip~drop
08-10-2008, 01:10 AM
I didn't mean to imply that anything about this case is funny. I guess I meant that it is all so unfortunate. I didn't expect to laugh.

It was funny tho. :shrug:

I don't even know if I can rant anymore.

This whole family mess is sickening and....

IT'S NOT ABOUT CASEY!

IT'S ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.
@%*@&%$!!!!!
:(

Thinaire
08-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Hi all,

Just made my first post over yonder on the Caylee thread...thought I'd come here to really UNLOAD!

Well, sorta...

Maybe I am getting cynical in my dotage but doesn't it seem that in the case of missing/and or murdered children we are seeing a pattern with the media?

As in the people involved with these most helpless of victims shout and flail about...organize campaigns...throw people under the bus...ask for funding...searches, all via the media...then complain bitterly and blame the media for responding and we the public for paying attention?

I for one am tired of being lumped in with the "people out there and the media" that want sensation. I want the truth. I care and I know you do too.

Thats why we read/post here til our spouses give up on us ever cooking them dinner til this new thread is read , etc! I'll come to bed in a minute...oh, the suns up? My is it that late honey? <LOL>

Be careful what you wish for when you invite those who care about justice into your lives...we just might not offer only our heartfelt sympathy...we may ask common sense questions!

Thinaire~up here where its cool and crisp

Thinaire
08-10-2008, 01:31 AM
Oops, oh my lawdy the typos and only post #2!

Chezhire
08-10-2008, 01:50 AM
From what she said the other day "if she is wrong, she will just have to stay where she is, meaning Casey, I think she is more onto Casey now"
Who know? Maybe she is the strong one in that family, SHE made the 911 calland told them she couldnt find her Granddaughter. Good for her....I just think shes confused but theres no doubt she loves Caylee. I feel sorry for her today, it has to be a hard day for her. So she washed some clothes....I have someone in my family like that, she cant sit still she would be cleaning and washing clothes to keep busy and keep her mind off of bad things. Compulsive type. Cindy reminds me of her, kind of hyper type. If she wouldnt have called the Police, she wouldve been seen as trying to cover up, I think she did the right thing. Casey ased for one more day, Cindy said NO.

Agreed.And you know she's also thinking caylee is coming home and that her daughter had nothing to do with caylee's disappearance, and so she' not even thinking her daughter's clothes could really hold pieces of evidence - she just can't allow herself to think that b/c it will be too terrible a truth for her to face - she's not grieving or she's not at that stage quite yet...
Tragic and makes my heart so heavy. My baby's almost 2 1/2, so I cannot even imagine losing her to anyone or anything...

santos1014
08-10-2008, 02:13 AM
Well, of course...Caylee's birthday came and went...promise of her being home from Casey...and NOTHING.

figures.

Mohabi
08-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Hi all,

Thats why we read/post here til our spouses give up on us ever cooking them dinner til this new thread is read , etc! I'll come to bed in a minute...oh, the suns up? My is it that late honey? <LOL>

Oops, oh my lawdy the typos and only post #2!

Thinaire~up here where its cool and crisp

Sounds like you fit right in with the rest of us, dear lady :) Welcome, and never mind the typos !!!!

Truthful Lies
08-10-2008, 07:55 AM
Yep. Neglected to cook dinner for hubby last night to catch up on the threads! =)

cjm11
08-10-2008, 10:45 AM
What photos of Casey pregnant was George referring to? Wonder if she gave up partying while pregnant? Probably not.

I think George and Cindy are seeing a life Casey led that they had no idea about.

not_my_kids
08-10-2008, 05:00 PM
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
And a healthy dose of YARK. I am so tired of hearing the lies and misinformation. Even Casey's lawyer is on on it. "No one has mentioned immunity." "Well, immunity was brought up." GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I swing back and forth between hoping that I am right and Caylee is alive and wondering whether that is really what's best for her. Think about it, if she is alive, she is with very sick people or they would have turned her in already. And with all the sick people in the world, and seeing how gorgeous Caylee is, it it really right for me to hope that she is alive, knowing what she is going through if she is? I just wish that someone would tell the truth, even if it is to tell us that Caylee is dead.

redmamatwo
08-10-2008, 05:39 PM
What photos of Casey pregnant was George referring to? Wonder if she gave up partying while pregnant? Probably not.

I think George and Cindy are seeing a life Casey led that they had no idea about.

Was he referring to the pics of her with really short hair? I saw that somewhere, not sure if it was fact or not. She was drinking in those pictures, Lord I hope she wasn't pregnant then.

cjm11
08-10-2008, 05:43 PM
I agree with you. I can't bear to bring myself to think about what Caylee may be going through if she is, in deed, alive. This world has it sick, dark places that are simply unimaginable, but do exist. I pray if she is alive that she is being well cared. If she isn't still on this earth, it gives me comfort knowing she is in the loving care of God.

krimekat
08-10-2008, 05:46 PM
If she isn't still on this earth, it gives me comfort knowing she is in the loving care of God.

God takes care of the innocent:wave:

belleyes
08-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Two things to say REASONABLE DOUBT

Truthful Lies
08-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Belleyes...I doubt that any jury will let her walk. The whole country is wrapped up in this. There seems to be very little doubt anyway. They don't need a body to prosecute. Forensics might seal the deal.

Fandy
08-12-2008, 07:38 AM
I couldn't believe what I heard yesterday, Cindy now says the phone company records are WRONG???? give me a break woman, i know you have to defend your child, keep trying and believe the baby is alive...but PLEASE STOP SAYING STUPID COMMENTS.

Cubby
08-19-2008, 02:50 AM
Bumping this thread because there is SO little focus on Caylee in the media. It's all Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, Fusian, Friends, parties, etc. etc. etc..

another morning wondering is this the day we find Caylee.
another night without an answer.

I am certain that at least 1 other person knows EXACTLY what happened to Caylee aside from Casey. Whether it be friend, family, acquaintance-outside of what her atty has to keep conf. NO ONE keeps that kind of stuff exclusively to themselves... and attention seeking Casey does not strike me in the least as pulling this off exclusively.. Not a chance in hades.

so why is NO ONE else coming forward? Someone else out there is keeping quiet, why?

EastSideOfSaddness
08-19-2008, 03:04 AM
I am SICK of people whoring around the media trying to make a profit off a little girl who is missing. I'm SICK of people lying. When it comes to CHILDREN MISSING THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ANYONE TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING NO MATTER WHAT PURPOSE THEY THINK THEY ARE SERVING.

UHHHHHHGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace9274
08-19-2008, 03:42 AM
I just went to see who all is on, at the moment... and saw that Tony Padilla is on. Anyone know where he is? I checked Q's to him, but not there.

Also, rerun of NG is on right now and a flashing blurb in lower right corner says: "Tot Mom Out of Jail." I didn''t notice it on earlier.

Cubby
08-19-2008, 04:01 AM
I just went to see who all is on, at the moment... and saw that Tony Padilla is on. Anyone know where he is? I checked Q's to him, but not there.

Also, rerun of NG is on right now and a flashing blurb in lower right corner says: "Tot Mom Out of Jail." I didn''t notice it on earlier.

I don't see him on.. if you click on the user name it should tell you were a member is reading... hth.

peace9274
08-19-2008, 04:12 AM
When I saw him on, it said he was on General Discussion... but when I went there, his name wasn't posted there (at the bottom). When I went back to see if he was still on, it said he was viewing the member's list.

Then I went to his profile to check where he had most recently posted and it said the question stickies. Then I went to see again if he were still on and... poof! ... he was gone! I guess I'll go see if he answered some of the questions. If I can stay awake, that is.

Fandy
08-19-2008, 08:03 AM
I am SICK of people whoring around the media trying to make a profit off a little girl who is missing. I'm SICK of people lying. When it comes to CHILDREN MISSING THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ANYONE TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING NO MATTER WHAT PURPOSE THEY THINK THEY ARE SERVING.

UHHHHHHGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for posting this, i agree with you...(forgot we had this ranting thread, maybe its time for a new one)?

LoriKeet
08-19-2008, 08:29 AM
I want to know WHY neither Casey or her family members have ever made a "plea to the kidnapper(s)" through the media?! Every parent (or family rep) of a missing child (legitimate or otherwise) has done it at least once--even Susan Smith and the Aisenberg's did it!!! Is it because they KNOW there is no kidnapper?

LoriKeet
08-19-2008, 08:34 AM
Was he referring to the pics of her with really short hair? I saw that somewhere, not sure if it was fact or not. She was drinking in those pictures, Lord I hope she wasn't pregnant then.

You mean the pictures of her peeing in the parking lot, hurling in the PUBLIC toilet (face resting on the seat.....bleeeeeech!!!)...so becoming of class and motherhood.:loser::loser::loser:

Hailiejade77
08-19-2008, 09:16 AM
I am SICK of waking up every morning to no news of Caylee and if she has been found. :(

catherineb
08-19-2008, 09:35 AM
I've agreed with most of these rants easily!

I'm ranting because I wonder if this is a paternity case. It would explain why Casey has acted weird, but she seems more than willing to be the center of the drama at the same time and pretty cold hearted towards her daughter. I agree - why no pleas to the kidnapper? Unless, she was told to "not go to the police".

If Caylee's biological dad has her - I understand that he would of threatened harm to Caylee or Casey's family if she "went to the police". I'm not convinced we know who Caylee's Dad really is. If this case is this simple, I want to personally slap Casey upside the head - the Dad would be found and her daughter returned safely with the help of the police. But in my heart...my heart is telling me that she has killed her child in a moment of anger, or did something stupid that harmed her daughter.

Truth Seeker
08-19-2008, 09:52 AM
I wake up every morning turning on the laptop & tv at the same time waiting to hear if Caylee has been found. :(
It is so frustrating to watch the three ring circus of the Anthony's and now the bounty hunter thinking he can get Casey to talk!!
More power to him if it helps find Caylee.

This reminds me of the Laci Peterson case. They did find her and babys body 4 months later.
I hope and pray this ends soon

Blondieskatz
08-19-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm just so sick of the gp's burying their heads in the sand. Come on the phone company just deletes that one call? Everyone is out to get poor Casey. WHERE is CAYLEE?

The whole family is crazy, now we have people coming out of the woodwork for publicity. Where is the pleading and begging from the family to bring Caylee home, all I see is CA being defended. Yep, she "mother of the year" the worst.

Lorakai
08-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Every day I follow this case, and every day I say to myself this case is not being handled normally at all. I wonder why still to this day there has been no Amber Alert out for this missing child. Whether the mother Casey has the info or not, it still should be treated like any missing child. I am so aggravated with the lack of information being put out there to the public so that the public eye can actually help find Caylee,.. I never heard of so much withholding of information in a missing child case. Put a darn amber alert out for missing Caylee! This should have been done in the beginning from the first 911 call with Casey Anthony saying her daughter was missing. The media needs to turn their focus off of Casey's habitual lies and on to the sightings of Caylee, or any other key piece of information that may help find the girl, and I wish everyone would "not" think this child is dead yet. Until a body is found this should be treated by all as a missing persons case only, not a murder case yet. LE needs to reveal to the public "exactly" what leads they have investigated and what the outcome of those leads are aside from the statement of account by Casey the mother.

edgeofnight
08-19-2008, 12:08 PM
Mad as can be, because the family, the bounty hunter, the spokesman, and CASEY are making a mockery out of this beautiful missing little girl.

FlowerGirl
08-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Hi all...Long Time no Post...HaHa

My big problem...

Why, if they know who she was left with but not where she is has the family not made a public plea addressing this person or persons directly?

The family says this is a KIDNAPPING, then why have they not pleaded to the kidnapper?

I think that we all know the answer to this.

FlowerGirl

Foxxtrot
08-19-2008, 04:26 PM
My rant is that everyone is down on the grand parents. WHY?

No matter what they have said to the media, they have a grand child that is missing and they desperately want her back. IMO they are also victims and only want Caylee found.

tttterri
08-19-2008, 04:37 PM
I do not understand their ways but I absolutely am not down on them. I'm not sure I could cope at all if I were in the shoes they wear, although eventually, I am sure I would pull myself together and get out to search for my loved one until found, one way or another. I would be mad also if I thought LE and the press were hindering the search. I would be mad with my daughter also, but like Cindy is doing, I would put up that front if that is what it took to get my daughter to talk at all. I see anger in Cindy's eyes and I am not sure that it is all directed at the press, LE, or us. I believe it is what she is not able to openly say to her daughter that is bringing that anger in her eyes. She says good things about her daughter but her eyes are sparking fire. JMO

yolorado
08-19-2008, 04:42 PM
If a parent misplaces a child, why is there no crime to result in them being locked up and the key thrown away?! I mean if your kid has been gone for months or years and you've told A that the baby was with B while telling B the baby was with A, and/or then you tell the police the child ran away or was kidnapped but there is no trace of the child having been with you for a month or a year in a half, how in the world can people line up to get or keep you out of jail? I want losing a child and not reporting them gone to get a parent sent up the river without posibility of parole!

SelmaClue
08-19-2008, 04:48 PM
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

*the end*
:)

DazzlinDebSD
08-19-2008, 04:49 PM
BROGHT OVER FROM ANOTHER THREAD

I just find it hard to believe that LE would let a convicted FELON bail Casey out of jail. I am speaking of Leonard Padilla. I would like to see it explained to me.

As for the sighting in Georgia by Renea - I am sure she thought she saw little Caylee being handed off. I do not think the little girl was Caylee. This is the Anthony family playing games, IMO, with a person who really believes she saw Caylee. IMO, the entire Anthony family knows little Caylee is no longer with us. This sighting is being spinned by them to create doubt about a kidnapping. I just do not believe that Jesse had anything to do with this. If Lee scared Renea concerning Jesse, then he had a motive for it. I have had no respect for the Anthony family for a long time because of their lies. These are not mistruths or half thruths - they are lies.
This is a circus that needs to stop now. I must admit that it HAS been nice not having to see and listen to Cindy and George Anthony on TV for the last few days. Also - I very much resented seeing Lee laugh on camera when he was speaking with Padilla on camera at the vigil Sunday night. I see nothing to laugh at here.

Good luck Casey and the entire Anthony family because you are sure going to need it later on!!!!!

Whew! I feel better now!

I agree with your post. The Anthony's have told so many lies I've lost count. One day out of boredom I was listing all of their lies on another site. Cindy Anthony blatantly lies under oath numerous times. The DA chewed her up and spit her out on that stand. When the DA was questioning Cindy about the timeline when Casey worked at universal she was like, "it was right around graduation time" The DA says, graduation? Cindy says, "yes, Casey's graduation!" Did Cindy forget Casey never even graduated? She is still in denial about her own kid graduating? Then we have George. "Those pictures were taken so long ago when Casey was pregnant." Oh really George, then why is Tony in the pictures? Then we have the car smelled like pizza, Caylee's daddy died in a car wreck, the great grandmother talked to Caylee after she went missing, the kidnappers are being watched, the gas cans really weren't stolen, Casey worked for Universal but subcontracted with Kodak, and so on and so forth. My advice to the Anthony family is:

JUST GO OUT THERE AND FIND CAYLEE!!!!

SHUT UP.......SHUT UP........SHUT UP

That's BEEN my advice to them and finally LE shut them up. JB didn't shut them up. LE took them in and told them to SHUT UP and stop interfering with the investigation. These people have wasted so much of their time, and our time with their LIES!

This family disgusts me. If their whole focus is on finding Caylee then why are they throwing so much spin out there? The other night when Lee was talking to the bounty hunter he quickly defended his sister when the bounty hunter said Casey has made some stupid mistakes. Lee jumped right on that and said, "see, here we go again, you're jumping to conclusions." His sister supposedly "lost" his niece and he believes there's a valid expaination for that. This family irritates the he!! out of me. Casey should not be able to ever see the light of day until that child is found. Thank you for letting me vent here.

impatientredhead
08-19-2008, 04:51 PM
If a parent misplaces a child, why is there no crime to result in them being locked up and the key thrown away?! I mean if your kid has been gone for months or years and you've told A that the baby was with B while telling B the baby was with A, and/or then you tell the police the child ran away or was kidnapped but there is no trace of the child having been with you for a month or a year in a half, how in the world can people line up to get or keep you out of jail? I want losing a child and not reporting them gone to get a parent sent up the river without posibility of parole!

Is there a case where the mother hasn't reported their kid missing that wasn't a mom-killed-her-kid case? Fortunately we haven't needed that law because killing your kid is already illegal and people don't misplace kids that are never found. That is called losing your child, and even in cases where the parents don't know the kid is gone yet, someone calls the police and says "hey I found a kid". This misplacing a kid and no one having them just doesn't happen.

zadari
08-19-2008, 04:52 PM

No matter what they have said to the media, they have a grand child that is missing and they desperately want her back. IMO they are also victims and only want Caylee found. not only that casey is a part of caylee the only reminder of her they would have left .. thats thier child . they love her too .. i feel really badly for them .. they probably are scared and have no idea what to do .. they already possibly lost caylee they probably dont want to lose thier only living reminder of thier grandaughter .. right or wrong its sad the whole thing is .. i have so many mixed feelings i cant see straight :(

Foxxtrot
08-19-2008, 04:54 PM
I do not understand their ways but I absolutely am not down on them. I'm not sure I could cope at all if I were in the shoes they wear, although eventually, I am sure I would pull myself together and get out to search for my loved one until found, one way or another. I would be mad also if I thought LE and the press were hindering the search. I would be mad with my daughter also, but like Cindy is doing, I would put up that front if that is what it took to get my daughter to talk at all. I see anger in Cindy's eyes and I am not sure that it is all directed at the press, LE, or us. I believe it is what she is not able to openly say to her daughter that is bringing that anger in her eyes. She says good things about her daughter but her eyes are sparking fire. JMO

LE has asked that people not go out and search themselves to leave that to them.
So where would the grandparents search even is it was ok with LE?

I personally think Cindy is having a really hard time with everything and I certainly can't judge her because I see her as a victim. Now Casey on the other hand is a criminal IMO.

Themis
08-19-2008, 04:55 PM
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

*the end*
:)

:rant::ashamed::rant:

Too funny. Sorry I stepped in the middle of that. I'd just signed on.

NighTillDawn
08-19-2008, 05:11 PM
BROGHT OVER FROM ANOTHER THREAD

I agree with your post. The Anthony's have told so many lies I've lost count. One day out of boredom I was listing all of their lies on another site. Cindy Anthony blatantly lies under oath numerous times. The DA chewed her up and spit her out on that stand. When the DA was questioning Cindy about the timeline when Casey worked at universal she was like, "it was right around graduation time" The DA says, graduation? Cindy says, "yes, Casey's graduation!" Did Cindy forget Casey never even graduated? She is still in denial about her own kid graduating? Then we have George. "Those pictures were taken so long ago when Casey was pregnant." Oh really George, then why is Tony in the pictures? Then we have the car smelled like pizza, Caylee's daddy died in a car wreck, the great grandmother talked to Caylee after she went missing, the kidnappers are being watched, the gas cans really weren't stolen, Casey worked for Universal but subcontracted with Kodak, and so on and so forth. My advice to the Anthony family is:

JUST GO OUT THERE AND FIND CAYLEE!!!!

SHUT UP.......SHUT UP........SHUT UP

That's BEEN my advice to them and finally LE shut them up. JB didn't shut them up. LE took them in and told them to SHUT UP and stop interfering with the investigation. These people have wasted so much of their time, and our time with their LIES!

This family disgusts me. If their whole focus is on finding Caylee then why are they throwing so much spin out there? The other night when Lee was talking to the bounty hunter he quickly defended his sister when the bounty hunter said Casey has made some stupid mistakes. Lee jumped right on that and said, "see, here we go again, you're jumping to conclusions." His sister supposedly "lost" his niece and he believes there's a valid expaination for that. This family irritates the he!! out of me. Casey should not be able to ever see the light of day until that child is found. Thank you for letting me vent here.

Excellent post orginal poster, I couldn't have said that better myself. Except for me constantly doing this :banghead: day after day , i'm ranting in real time over at the chatroom. I get my aggressions out better that way.

DazzlinDebSD
08-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Excellent post orginal poster, I couldn't have said that better myself. Except for me constantly doing this :banghead: day after day , i'm ranting in real time over at the chatroom. I get my aggressions out better that way.

Thank you!!! I've been holding that rant in. They are all liars!!!!

:liar:

Anais
08-19-2008, 05:25 PM

No matter what they have said to the media, they have a grand child that is missing and they desperately want her back. IMO they are also victims and only want Caylee found.

While I do agree that they are suffering, in pain and distraught they have lied directly to the media, LE and the public and somewhat contributed to the convoluted and misleading of the case of their missing granddaughter. They are also constantly and consistantly on a track of doing the exact opposite of what the FBI and LE have asked that they NOT DO!

Feistyoldbroad
08-19-2008, 06:31 PM
I have never been a violent person, but this woman makes me want to B***h slap her!

There, that helped. Thank you and have a good day.

txsvicki
08-19-2008, 06:41 PM
I think the Anthony's tell things that are truths within Casey's lies. They try to downplay her lies with their little bits of truths. Everyone is saying that there is truth within Casey's lies, but I think she just flat out lies and uses names and places that she's heard. The Anthony's must have always dealt with her this way, but now under investigation it makes them look like liars. Of course, they could have covered up some things and have actually lied. No one can know for sure except maybe LE. Even Leonard said that he sees mothers and parents lying for their criminal kids all the time. I believe that.

brighidin
08-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Mad as can be, because the family, the bounty hunter, the spokesman, and CASEY are making a mockery out of this beautiful missing little girl.

I agree with you 100%.

NighTillDawn
08-19-2008, 07:09 PM
I have never been a violent person, but this woman makes me want to B***h slap her!

Don't let me he man b***h slap ya - just your quote reminded me of this and I had visions of the BH taking hold of Casey saying that to try and get the truth out of her.

sweetmop
08-19-2008, 07:25 PM

Hi Feisty!:wave:
You said it! She is a little arrogant, lying punk!

LaLaw2000
08-20-2008, 06:48 AM
I am down on the grandparents because they have done nothing but try (and succeeded) to put a spin on everything in this case. Cindy thinks that it is not against the law to lie - let her try that one with the Feds! George is IN MY OPINION, lying as well. Lee has, at times, laughed at the camera and was arrogant to want 'Personal Assistants'! What a family!!!! Lee knew Tony well enough to have his number programmed into his cell phone. Lee and Casey were close, and I think he knew Casey was stepping off the edge with her new friends. I think this whole family knows what happened to little Caylee, IMO!
And Casey - I would get banned for life if I were to say what I thought about her!!! Liar does not even begin to cover it!

THIS SHOULD BE ABOUT LITTLE CAYLEE AND NO ONE IN THAT WHOLE FAMILY WILL LET IT BE ABOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT INFURIATES ME!!

Cubby
08-20-2008, 08:10 AM
It IS very odd the famly has made NO plea for the "kidnapper" to return Caylee.. Everything about this case is unusual and unique from the normal routine of a missing childs case. The ONLY thing I hear from the GP's is more of the same old coddling Casey in the hopes that this time, just maybe, the same thing they have been doing for years which apparently has NOT worked, might...... Casey has her family dancing like puppets on a string.

It makes me SICK to SEE that Casey cares more for herself than little Caylee. Just sick...

When my 19.5 year old CAT died on a Sunday last fall I spent hours running aound looking for an open vet to take her remains. It makes me SICK to think little Caylee most likely didn't even get the dignity some people would give their pets thanks to her mother. -At least not at this time.

argh!

cjm11
08-20-2008, 08:54 AM
This whole case is just wearing me down! What intrigued me to start following it was because it is so much like a good friend I had. Pathological liar. The drama that always surrounds her is unbelievable. But in every lie there was a bit of truth.

She kidnapped her 2 girls and took them back "home" to Florida. She kept them hid out the whole summer. The lies she told, the chase she put on, the disregard for everyone except her and what she wanted! The father finally found the girls and brought them back.

The outrageous lies she even told in court, you wouldn't believe. She caused a whole lot of people sooooo much grief. People that could help find the girls wouldn't talk because they were afraid of the retaliation. This woman was finally brought before a forensic psychologist and was diagnosed as antisocial personality. It was even said that this woman was capable of bringing harm to anyone that crossed her!

I still see the two girls once in a while, but have had to cut off all ties with the mother. She still doesn't think there is anything wrong with her or what she puts everyone through. I believe she actually thinks she tells the truth even when she is confronted that what she says/believes just isn't so.

She can snow people at the begining, but when they actually are around her a while people catch on. She is always having to find new people to be her friend, then they catch on and leave. This is a lot like Casey in that the boyfriend's roommate mentioned that Casey never had friends come around. The GPs have never mentioned any friends being over at their house, not to mention never seeing the nanny.

I am up in the air about Caylee. I so want her to just be with someone else. But in the back of my mind, I know Caylee may be gone for good.

With Casey's charges now, she is entitled to bail. But somehow a glitch keeps popping up, hmmmm. Not working out like she wants, is it?

Well, sorry for the long rant here. I just had to get out some emotions this case has brought up in me. I pray they find Caylee soon. This is just so much like a couple of summers ago, worrying about the two little girls I know. Thankfully for those girls, they went back to their father. I'm not so sure about Caylee, though.

amethyst221
08-20-2008, 09:26 AM
Some other award-winning ranter has already said it better, above, so I'll just add a "What she said." Plus, today I'm disgusted with the offensive, credulity straining, PR drama that is about to be presented by Casey and Co., post-bail. She and Mr. Baez have been watching the news coverage of late together, and they are just appalled that there isn't enough about Caylee. Wow. Not so long ago, she was f-bombing all over the place because all anyone cared about was Caylee, finding Caylee. Every time they try that line on TV, there should be equal time for that unguarded jail house moment to be re-aired. He's describing poor Casey as young, alone, friendless, in handcuffs. :boohoo: She has to listen to his advice and tell LE nothing that could harm her interests. Of course. It is her absolute right. But there is or was someone else out there who's younger, more alone, abandoned, afraid and defenseless, as every day has ticked/ ticks by. No excuse exists that could prevent a mother who cared from voluntarily telling what she knows to save that little person and end her ordeal. Unless she already knows it won't do any good. I ranted, but I don't feel better.

cjm11
08-20-2008, 09:50 AM
The comment that the attorney and Casey said about not enough being done, came from the attorney, NOT Casey. Plain and simple, just damage control! Casey doesn't care who is suffering right now. She only knows she is not getting her way and she is p.o.'d. She had no idea she would be spending time in jail. She thought everyone would just believe whatever she told them. Welcome to the real world girl! You don't always get your way and you finally have to answer for what you have done.

She does have the personality that needs to be "coddled". Let her think she has the upper hand again and things will slip out. The only problem is ciphering through reality and fantasy.

She wanted to hurt her mother. I doubt she even cares what she has put this whole nation through wanting to find Caylee. Just wait, she will have some great tales to tell why she did what she did and she will be the only one to believe them!

I can't give up hope yet that Caylee really is dead. I have seen stranger things happen.

This must be my beat on Casey day. I'm just so over her. Tell us where Caylee is, dead or alive!

Vegas Bride
08-20-2008, 02:22 PM

I so understand your feelings! It's beyond me that anybody, much less the mother of this beautiful little girl can be doing what Casey has been doing for over 2 months now. Complete strangers like us have fallen in love with that baby, yet her own mother chooses to bide her time playing her little games. imo she would never stand a chance left alone in a room with us!

VB

krimekat
08-20-2008, 05:09 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2528527&posted=1#post2528527

ARGH!!!

JBean
08-20-2008, 05:09 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2528527&posted=1#post2528527

ARGH!!!
it was a joke. You don't like my funny?