PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think Right Now?

STEADFAST
08-06-2008, 04:28 AM
What is your best guess about Caylee's status at this time?

ShinaLite
08-06-2008, 04:31 AM
ugh I wish I felt more positive but my strongest feeling right now is that Caylee is no longer alive...
a few things I am working out in my own head is the timeline of "when" it occurred..And also if there was anyone else involved in covering things up...and that includes others beyond the gp's

STEADFAST
08-06-2008, 04:51 AM
Sadly, I think Casey killed Caylee, but I don't think her parents know it yet. I'm starting to get a little suspicious that they might, though.

QuickAttack
08-06-2008, 06:28 AM
My opinion:

Either through Casey's negligence or willful intent, Caylee died between June 16 and June 20.

On July 15, when Casey returned home, AFTER LE visited the house on that evening, there was one hell of a come-to-jesus talk in the Anthony home. Casey told her parents that Caylee died, probably lied to them about how and when, and on the rest of that night, until the evening of the 16th when Casey was taken into custody, George and Cindy (and possibly Lee) attempted to cover up evidence (in the car, possibly in the back yard), and to come up with a story.

So I voted "Casey killed Caylee, and her family knows."

Ginny
08-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Unfortunately, I believe that Casey has killed Caylee. My heart wants to believe that it was unwillingly; however, by not showing any type of remorse, its hard for my brain to agree with my heart. I hope and pray that one day soon, we'll all owe Casey an apology and Caylee will be found alive.

Stoelly
08-06-2008, 07:57 AM
What about accidental death? I think Cayle is no longer with us, but I believe it was accidental.

Beyond Belief
08-06-2008, 08:05 AM
Logic says the child is with God, my heart hopes she is with extended friends/family that believed Casey was not taking proper care of the child so took her away from her.

Patty G
08-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Cindy said last night on LKL, when Larry asked Cindy: "are you convinced your granddaughter is alive?" Cindy responds: I am "absolutely" 100% convinced she is alive, OR was alive when Casey gave her to the person she gave her too!

Very interesting statement ....

snarkymalarkey
08-06-2008, 08:34 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html)

"I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed"

...not letting people in her car...

...the missing tire wedge/tool...

Seifsister
08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Sadly, I think Casey killed Caylee, but I don't think her parents know it yet. I'm starting to get a little suspicious that they might, though.

I think she killed Caylee but I do not think the family knows. I thik that they may supect it in the back of there head but can not bring themselves to believe because they loved her soo much!!

Betty

tempusfugit
08-06-2008, 08:42 AM
I believe Caylee is no longer with us, but I think her death was probably accidental.

maya.morgen
08-06-2008, 08:46 AM
It's hard for me to believe that she was taken or given to someone else,so......The LE would have found her by now

Blondieskatz
08-06-2008, 09:14 AM
I hate to think it, but I believe that Casey killed Caylee, maybe an accident or not. I do think that her mother knows what happened and is covering for Casey.

Vegas Bride
08-06-2008, 09:19 AM
It would be wonderful if Caylee was alive somewhere and safe, but with every day that passes it's more clear she's gone. I believe Casey acted alone but by now her family members do know Caylee is dead. Their priority now is to protect Casey. I don't think it was an accidental death, something happened where Casey could not let her body be seen.
If it was an accidental death and she hid the body somewhere I think she'd eventually let them find her. If Casey was directly responsible for her death she must keep that hidden. I can not let go of the fact the gas cans were taken, for me there is an evil reason she took them.

VB

maya.morgen
08-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Don't get me wrong here guys please,but Casey was definitely a party girl.Maybe she lost it at some point and hit Caylee or something similar?:confused:Maybe she was drunk or had a hang over or something....

angelmom
08-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Wow, I would love to hear from the 5 (so far) who think that Caylee is fine. What makes you believe that? I would love to believe that, and wish you could convince me.

Is it positive thinking or is there some evidence that swayed you to that belief? Or do you just think "innocent until proven guilty" so you are choosing to believe Casey until we know more?

I am not bashing you. I really would be thrilled for someone to give me one tiny bit of hope to cling to. Right now I cannot find any, and it hurts my heart.

drip~drop
08-06-2008, 10:05 AM
I voted Casey killed Caylee and her family knows it.:mad:

Parker
08-06-2008, 10:06 AM
When all of this started, I felt Casey was guilty right away (MOO!) and I thought that it probably was an accident (she left her in the hot car - she forgot her in the car while she was partying- or something else accidental happened) BUT now that I have watched this circus for the past few weeks I am convinced that Casey premeditated the entire thing.

Anyone with that type of personality likes being the center of attention and I'm sure, when she got pregnant, she got plently of love and attention (baby showers, doc visits, family doting on her...) And that probably didn't change while Caylee was an infant. Now, fast forward and Caylee is about to turn three and has her own personality, is a little person now with her own wants and needs and people always ask for 'Caylee' and Casey said herself from behind bars...All they care about is Caylee (sorry dont have the exact quote!).

I think Casey wanted to put the attention back on herself and wanted to be free. Most of us 'normal' people realize that she could just leave Casey with her parents and they would've probably been happy to raise her but she thought the 'disappearance' would bring more sympathy and attention to her...sick, but I've know people like Casey (had a very good friend who couldn't go a day without lying about something!) and Casey is EATING this attention up. She won't be as excited when they lock her @ss up for good!

pixies
08-06-2008, 10:15 AM
When all of this started, I felt Casey was guilty right away (MOO!) and I thought that it probably was an accident (she left her in the hot car - she forgot her in the car while she was partying- or something else accidental happened) BUT now that I have watched this circus for the past few weeks I am convinced that Casey premeditated the entire thing.

Anyone with that type of personality likes being the center of attention and I'm sure, when she got pregnant, she got plently of love and attention (baby showers, doc visits, family doting on her...) And that probably didn't change while Caylee was an infant. Now, fast forward and Caylee is about to turn three and has her own personality, is a little person now with her own wants and needs and people always ask for 'Caylee' and Casey said herself from behind bars...All they care about is Caylee (sorry dont have the exact quote!).

I think Casey wanted to put the attention back on herself and wanted to be free. Most of us 'normal' people realize that she could just leave Casey with her parents and they would've probably been happy to raise her but she thought the 'disappearance' would bring more sympathy and attention to her...sick, but I've know people like Casey (had a very good friend who couldn't go a day without lying about something!) and Casey is EATING this attention up. She won't be as excited when they lock her @ss up for good!

:clap::clap: I totally agree! I also believe Grandma knows exactly what happened to Caylee and like her skank daughter she does not know HOW to tell the truth. It makes me sick.

maya.morgen
08-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Yep,I think grandma knows....or at least feels that something bad happened IMO

angelmom
08-06-2008, 10:46 AM
I don't think Cindy knows in the sense of being a partner in crime, but I do think she knows in her heart. And I think that Casey may have said one or more things to her that have confirmed it for her in her own mind, whether she can admit it to herself or not.

Seeing the room and how obviously loved that little girl was by her grandparents breaks my heart. I cannot imagine how you wrap your brain around the idea that you raised a murderer.

donnam
08-06-2008, 11:06 AM
I believe Caylee was killed by Casey, possibly accidentally, and no one but Casey knows this.

Fandy
08-06-2008, 11:12 AM
I think she killed Caylee but I do not think the family knows. I thik that they may supect it in the back of there head but can not bring themselves to believe because they loved her soo much!!

Betty

that's my assumption also....and if they are realizing it they won't be admitting it publicly.

daisy7
08-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Wow, I would love to hear from the 5 (so far) who think that Caylee is fine. What makes you believe that? I would love to believe that, and wish you could convince me.

Is it positive thinking or is there some evidence that swayed you to that belief? Or do you just think "innocent until proven guilty" so you are choosing to believe Casey until we know more?

I am not bashing you. I really would be thrilled for someone to give me one tiny bit of hope to cling to. Right now I cannot find any, and it hurts my heart.

I voted that I think Caylee is fine. Why? I have been following this story closely over the past few weeks. I have also read a good bit of other's ideas on this site (you guys are great!).

Last night, GP said that Casey was the one who stole the gas cans, that he saw them in the trunk of her car on the 24th. There must not have been a "dead body" smell in the car on the 24th or he would have noticed. Now, could Casey have been SO dumb, to have left such clear evidence (shed break-in), if she was going to use the gas to get rid of Caylee's body? Maybe, but why not just buy gas (she reportedly had GM's credit cards). Or, maybe she was running out of money on the ccs, had no money and needed gas for her car?

Saw GM on another show this morning (gotta figure out what it was and post it - M&L or something like that), and the reporter asked her to "speak" to the person who had Casey. GM said something that alluded to the fact that the person who took Caylee, took her to punish Casey. She said just bring her back - she's confused and scared. Just drop her off someplace anonymously or make up a story, so you can get the reward money. Not once, did she say, don't hurt her...

So, at least this is what GM believes (I really do think she is being honest about what she believes). Either Casey told her this on the night Caylee was reported missing, or she told GM during the Sunday visit.

I find it odd that they have not release the video of GP's visit with Casey (just maybe she gave real details about who has Casey and the police don't want that out in the public). Then, Cindy canceled her visit yesterday for the sole reason (she said) that she didn't want to put Caylee in danger, because the video could be released to the public.

Then, yesterday, the police have the preliminary reports back on the the spot in the trunk (but aren't releasing, yet). And, they formally charged her only with the child neglect and giving false information, but no homicide or murder.

So, maybe someone did take Caylee to punish Casey for something? If she was involved with gangs, this is entirely possible. Maybe Casey was hoping the person would give her back or was just in denial? Maybe she was trying to "right the wrong" for whatever made a person take Caylee?

Sorry for the long post, but this is my random thought pattern. Or, maybe it's wishful thinking cuz I just want that little darling to be ok.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

SillyNilly
08-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Daisy 7, I may be wrong and if I am can someone please correct me, but I believe the car that had the dead body odor was the parents' vehicle and Casey had her own vehicle.

I too believe that Casey killed her beautiful little daughter. I don't think it was an accident though. I believe if it was she would have reported the death. She is covering up more than an accidental death. I don't think the grandparents know for sure but I think they do in their hearts. I am wondering why the grandparents are believing Casey's ridiculous stories about the family being in harm if she tells who has her. That is yet another contradiction to her original story that the nanny took her. This entire situation has been one contradiction after another all created by Casey. Unfortunately, I think Casey is a mental train wreck and has lost all connection to reality. She is a very sick young lady. My opinion.

dr dona
08-06-2008, 12:09 PM
I wish she was alive- but I believe she is dead. I think Lee and GM know or suspect this. Frankly this case has me so angry at this dysfunctional family that I could scream.. For God's sake the FBI specializes in kidnappings- why not talk the them if this child was really kidnapped. This family couldn't find their way out of a closet let alone have their own investigation. Oh, has anyone in the family heard of a SWAT TEAM???:furious::furious::furious:

Amberjack
08-06-2008, 12:21 PM
The comment from George about Casey always having a second car key in her pocket in case she locks Caylee (& her purse) inside the car while loading packages really got me thinking that Casey left Caylee unattended in the car while shopping. IMO she tried to bury Caylee at the GP's house & then elsewhere. All along willing to blame others.

CASuzk
08-06-2008, 12:31 PM
I voted for accidental death but I suppose that there is a slim possiblity that, idiot that she is, is that Casey could have left her child alone somewhere and she doesn't want her family to know how she was lost.

kel
08-06-2008, 01:16 PM
I think Cayley is no longer alive...I hope I'm wrong, though. It's too bizarre too believe otherwise, and the bottom line is the cadaver dogs hit on the trunk and backyard...I'm sorry, but they don't HIT on PIZZA

gamegirl
08-06-2008, 02:10 PM
What about accidental death? I think Cayle is no longer with us, but I believe it was accidental.

Accidental homicide maybe - but still at the hands of a neglectful Casey. That's my gut feeling anyway. I don't think that Casey set out to kill Caylee, but I do think something happened and that Casey is afraid to tell the truth about it.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Cindy said last night on LKL, when Larry asked Cindy: "are you convinced your granddaughter is alive?" Cindy responds: I am "absolutely" 100% convinced she is alive, OR was alive when Casey gave her to the person she gave her too!

Very interesting statement ....

Not really interesting OR 'new' at all....

Casey & then her family have been claiming all along.... Caylee was left with some non-existent person & so poor lying Casey is just a victim.

Why should Casey ever tell the truth... her family seems quite comfortable believing her IDIOTIC & ILLOGICAL lies? Or at least they're happy pretending they believe her & in this case THAT'S preventing anyone from convincing her to tell the truth.

Casey lies to everyone. Casey's family lies to themselves.

I think Caylee died either by accident OR because Casey killed her... Casey dumped her body somewhere. Nobody had a clue. Casey spent the next weeks enjoying life now that she didn't have any adult responsibilities slowing her down.

I don't believe her family or friends were involved in Caylee's death in any way.

DCReplay
08-06-2008, 02:27 PM
I voted for Caylee has been killed by Casey and the whole family knows it. I don't think they knew about it when it happened, but now after the cryptic conversations and all of the lies Casey has told, how could they think otherwise.

wanttohelp
08-06-2008, 02:52 PM
UPDATE:
If links dont work checkout http://www.myspace.com/southernseedz
This is the contact for the DBC posting on craigslist. In pics at Fusian were shirts with DBC. Also in a fusian pic is casey signaling m13 in a pic? I think the page is done by the same person as under friends "Mrmann", also the profile "Pro" http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=687570 that has the quote "Im the boy that burned your baby" the other guy in the pic looks like friend "blackshades" who has a second myspace profile in the "blackshades" friends list "franz". His pics include gang signs, drugs, guns. Is his hand signal also m13, similar to caseys in pic at club?

I think she was involved in drug smuggling maybe with the m13, she is giving a what looks like m13 hand signal in pic at fusion and profile with all the guns has same sign. These people are connected to the DBC pr company and now with the cans being so important, that profile with "im the boy who killed your baby" is really creepy".

1.Craigslist Posting

"What up Rock Bands of all kinds I'm Dru with D.B.C Entertainment
and our current project is putting together a few local bands every
week to play LIVE in front of a large Fusian audience if interested
contact Drew Heyman @ DBCentertainment@gmail.com
or www.myspace.com/scoobydru
www.myspace.com/southernseedz
Drew Heyman (954)993-1400 for further info."
2.This is a friend of Caseys.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...ve9878/pro.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...riendid=687570
PRO
"I am the boy that set your girl on fire"
Male
21 years old
Winter Park, FLORIDA
United States
3.I believe these are the same people:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=24379052
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...riendid=687570
http://www.myspace.com/southernseedz (white guy in pic)
4.I think the black guy in the southernseedz pic is this guy with 2 profiles
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=80391204
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=201042200

Look at all these guns and drugs!!!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...2200&albumId=0
Edit/Delete Message

websurfer
08-06-2008, 05:39 PM
but since I am not.
yes I think she accidently died while Casey partied and left her in the hot car,and if she was still in diapers and not potty trained,Casey really seems to be the kind who would hate changing dirty diapers.

or teaching her potty manners.
that ticks a lot of parents off really sad but it does..

MIMI2
08-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Sadly I believe that Caylee is no longer with us and I believe she died accidently while in Casey's care. I don't think the grandparents knew it in the beginning but I don't understand how they can't see it now.

CaliKid
08-06-2008, 08:11 PM
MIMI2, I agree. I think Casey killed Caylee, most likely accidentally. I think when the Anthony family called LE, they had no idea that Caylee was dead but, with all the lies Casey has told and the way she refuses to cooperate, they have figured out the truth by now. They know their granddaughter isn't coming back but are having a difficult time accepting it. But they don't want Casey to go to jail so they're creating all this confusion with different stories that will hopefully land the truth.

drumstick
08-06-2008, 08:48 PM
I think I should have spent more time on listening to the 3rd 911 call. I've heard it 50 times but I never really listened to it until something was brought to my attention today.

It's a good lesson about hearing and listening. And the difference.

SUPI
08-06-2008, 09:11 PM
LE has Casey in hand, they have her in jail and so they don't have to worry about her custody. They are able to hear all of her conversations whether in person or by phone. I wonder if she is the only one involved? Is it possible the LE are looking for evidence that will point to an accomplice? Her "friends" have been awful quiet all this time. Is Casey able to pull something off all on her own?

*~Aimee~*
08-06-2008, 09:19 PM

This is what I think too. :waitasec:

*~Aimee~*
08-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Sadly I believe that Caylee is no longer with us and I believe she died accidently while in Casey's care. I don't think the grandparents knew it in the beginning but I don't understand how they can't see it now.

They are still in the denial stage of grieving. When they know they will break down big time.

lv2bgoing
08-06-2008, 09:45 PM

Betty
Is it possible that if the parents know and the lawyer knows the truth about where the little Caylee is, that is with holding information from the LE, Does anyone know? I truly think with the way Cindy has been beating around the bush when asked questions she KNOWS.:behindbar

Liz
08-06-2008, 10:07 PM
Today I'm thinking that Caylee drowned in the pool on either the 16th or 17th of June.

txsvicki
08-06-2008, 11:44 PM
After hearing about the flurry of phone calls not long after George left I'm thinking that Casey was in a rage. Usually a flurry of phone calls is done after a big argument. Casey must have needed money since there was no job. I do not believe that there was any swimming pool accident or leaving Caylee in a hot car.

MomofBoys
08-07-2008, 12:06 AM
I wish I could jump onboard the USS Accidental, but if that's the case--why not just come clean? I could see wanting to hide the results of your negligence and not being able to deal with the shame for AWHILE, but to the point where you risk having a murder charge lodged against you? To have the entire nation think the worst of you? For someone like Casey, that must be awful. She seems like she wants to be the center of attention, but I can't fathom wanting THIS attention. At least for this length of time. She's obviously unwell mentally, but jail has to be a bit of a wakeup call, right?

Maybe she's just so afraid of the potential fallout in terms of her family that jail is preferable. Maybe she's so torn with grief that she wants to spent her life in prison. I doubt either one of those scenarios, though.

But if she drowned in the pool or got left in the car? Is it really worth all this? I think she'd be seen more favorably as a mother who made a stupid mistake and then was torn with grief and guilt. As long as we're adopting stories. This whole sociopathic response isn't doing her any favors if this is all part of an elaborate plan dating back to the Zenaida Gonzalez apartment guest card, or whatever.

I think Caylee was interfering with Casey's freedom, and yet was resentful of the Caylee/Cindy bond. She snapped, killed Caylee in some "passive" way (as women/mothers usually do in these cases) and disposed of the body, taking some time to craft these stories. Somewhere in the mix she was either arrogant enough or schizophrenic enough to craft stories that make no reasonable sense.

Straitfan
08-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Didn't really know which way to vote as my opinion sometimes changes from time to time, viewing/reading comments.. Sooo.. at this very moment I am somewhat wondering if JB is the father, he is from Puerto Rico and his family appears very wealthy..... Maybe they felt they could raise her better... Ok, don't jump on me, lol, it's just a moments thought..:) Plus I HOPE she is alive, don't want to believe otherwise.

Straitfan
08-07-2008, 12:45 AM
After hearing about the flurry of phone calls not long after George left I'm thinking that Casey was in a rage. Usually a flurry of phone calls is done after a big argument. Casey must have needed money since there was no job. I do not believe that there was any swimming pool accident or leaving Caylee in a hot car.

Hey txsvicki, which flurry phone calls is this from, I probably missed it.. Do you have date and/or link? Thanks

QuickAttack
08-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Hey txsvicki, which flurry phone calls is this from, I probably missed it.. Do you have date and/or link? Thanks

Mark Furman on Greta. Turn it on right now. He's talking about it. On Fox News.

beetrue
08-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Sadly, I am starting to feel Casey will be charged with probable homicide and no one will find Caylee -unless Casey fesses up to where she is. I hope that is not true and that Caylee is still alive.

Muzikman
08-07-2008, 02:21 AM
<Snip.>

She snapped, killed Caylee in some "passive" way (as women/mothers usually do in these cases) and disposed of the body, taking some time to craft these stories.

What "passive ways" are you referring to? Curious, any examples?

As messed up as she seems to be, I"m having a hard time believing she did something cruel, deliberately. But if there were a passive way, where it didn't *seem* like she was doing it in her mind, I could accept it possibly.

LinasK
08-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Don't know tons about this case, but the little I've read, this woman Casey is sounding like a combination female Scott Peterson and Susan Smith. Sounds like she got rid of a child she never planned or wanted and is refusing to 'fess up to the consequences. I think at least one of her family members must know what she did. The things that are the most damning for me are the car smells and her getting a shovel.

MomofBoys
08-07-2008, 06:20 AM
<Snip.>

What "passive ways" are you referring to? Curious, any examples?

As messed up as she seems to be, I"m having a hard time believing she did something cruel, deliberately. But if there were a passive way, where it didn't *seem* like she was doing it in her mind, I could accept it possibly.

I just mean along the same lines as women and suicide. Women are far less likely than men to jump from a building or shoot themselves in the head because there's a bizarre natural tendency against marring their appearance--we're more likely to care what condition our bodies are found in and how people might react to it.

In this case, It would be more like giving Caylee an overdose of sedatives, smothering her with a pillow, leaving her in a car, etc. All horrible in their own right, but it'd allow Casey to dissociate herself from the death more than say a beating or having to hold her under water, or doing something messy or violent. She'd be able to "forget" a little more easily.

I can't imagine any mother being able to kill her child regardless, but it happens enough that Casey could just be one more evil mom. I hope it does end up being "accidental" but then this whole thing seems so weird. She doesn't act like someone who just made an awful mistake. It actually sometimes gives me hope she's alive, but then I remember the dogs and the trunk and the lies and I'm right back at the bottom again.

websurfer
08-07-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm wondering/thinking about who really babysat with little Caylee?
If it turns out that Casey posed as ZFG and there was no real babysitter.
now Casey worked at Universal Studios for what 3 months?Obviously she had not persued getting another job.
She began her party lifestyle while GM watched Caylee.
but when kept up the facade of working,she told her family that Caylee was at the nanny/babysitters/
So where was she really taking her all this time?

Sadly this reminds me of that guy who lied about being in college and when it was time to graduate rather then tell the truth he killed his wife....
:rolleyes:

I'm still wondering where are all the people Casey & Caylee have known for 2 1/2 years ?
Waiting for a big pay day to open up?
Waiting for rag mags to offer them millions for their story?
If that is what it would take I hope one does and very soon!

You know there will be a movie...
this is so bizarre!

Alyzabeth
08-07-2008, 11:45 AM
I read this morning that Cindy is an RN. As such, wouldn't she know first hand what a dead human smells like? It's not like she said it might be the smell of a dead body, or maybe a dead body...no, she said "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." And that is coming from a person whose profession would indicate she KNOWS what a dead body smells like.
So why did she change her tune and start saying pizza?

believe09
08-07-2008, 01:16 PM
I will not go so far to say that Casey is socio-pathic, but I do think that there is an element of truth in what she purportedly says about her life and child-it is an essential component to those who compulsively lie. She can firmly state that Caylee is with Zanny the nanny because she has convinced herself that Caylee is-even if ultimately Zanny turns out to be Casey herself. She knows who Casey is with, but not her physical location-I stated previously that I think she put her somewhere like a moving body of water, a trash can or a landfill so that there is an element of her statement that is accurate. I think she is not likely to move Caylee far from their previous environment-either lazieness, panic or expedience. I will be surprised if she burned Caylee's body, but not at all surprised if she poured gasoline on her in order to hide the smell or destroy evidence.

I think that she established her alibi by signing the Sawgrass apartment card-I think she moved on with her life seemlessly until she was challenged by her parents-she couldn't produce Caylee obviously so she did her fall back position-Caylee was kidnapped but don't say anything Mom and Dad because I am handling it. Even George and Cindy weren't going to buy that one-and Cindy grandstanded by calling the police...and unwittingly setting in motion the case as it stands today. I bet that Cindy wishes she never made the call-but thankfully she did.

Casey needs to be brought back to reality in order to solve this; but in all of this firestorm she has created a situation where she is receiving quite a bit of attention (which she undoubtably craves) and I think she will continue to enjoy the limelight until Caylee's body is uncovered or the attention starts to die down. Then she might come up with a confession to get the attention focussed back on her.

That's my story and I am stickin' to it.

Cubby
08-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I voted Casey killed Caylee either accidently or intentionaly and one or more of her friends know. I'm not convinced her family knows anything based on the 911 calls from gma. I don't believe Casey pulled off hiding Caylee's body alone and had help from a newer friend or acquaintance.

I'm convinced she made up the Nanny, and her continuous circus of lies are a desperate attempt to find a believable story so she does not face conviction for her daughters death and try as she may to make it appear as if someone else is quilty.
I don't believe she will ever fess up with the truth, even if and after her daughters body is found.

Sadly, my honest opinion.

websurfer
08-07-2008, 03:07 PM
ok sad but true this may be why the pizza attracted the maggots & flies.

Poor little Caylee may actually have been lying on it in the trunk?

That would be the reason for maggots & the smell.That would permiate everything around it.
not knowing exact date and how long Casey left her in there, I am guessing at least what?

1 week?
That's why she left the car there too, it smelled too bad for her to drive.
She could not drive a car that obviously ruined.

She left the car there because I think she put
CAYLEE IN THE DUMPSTER THERE ALSO...:confused:

I definately think that the pizza alone would not create such a smell or draw bugs ,but a body on top of it would...

where is the pizza now?
I bet it had decomposition DNA on it and the dogs would have hit on it too...

Love_Mama
08-07-2008, 03:22 PM
I voted Casey killed Caylee either accidently or intentionaly and one or more of her friends know. I'm not convinced her family knows anything based on the 911 calls from gma. I don't believe Casey pulled off hiding Caylee's body alone and had help from a newer friend or acquaintance.

I'm convinced she made up the Nanny, and her continuous circus of lies are a desperate attempt to find a believable story so she does not face conviction for her daughters death and try as she may to make it appear as if someone else is quilty.
I don't believe she will ever fess up with the truth, even if and after her daughters body is found.

Sadly, my honest opinion.

Cubby, That is exactly how I've felt too, almost from the beginning.
I do belive that it was probably an accident, but one that could have been easily prevented.

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Cubby
08-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Cubby, That is exactly how I've felt too, almost from the beginning.
I do belive that it was probably an accident, but one that could have been easily prevented.

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Thank you, Love_Mama, I agree with your additional comments too. "Could have been easily prevented" and hang over, strung out- fell asleep when Caylee should have been napping or something similiar have come to mind pretty early on as well, at least for me. Whether it was an accident Casey can not live with the guilt, nor the pain her family will face as a result of her actions. Casey can't stand the thought of her families pain over losing Caylee or what she believes her family and friends will think of her as a result of "the accident", especially with regards to the arguments or conversations she and her mother had prior to June 16th, thus she will continue the lies..........

I can't see the police getting a confession, even when providing Casey with substantial proof.

MomofBoys
08-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I read this morning that Cindy is an RN. As such, wouldn't she know first hand what a dead human smells like? It's not like she said it might be the smell of a dead body, or maybe a dead body...no, she said "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." And that is coming from a person whose profession would indicate she KNOWS what a dead body smells like.
So why did she change her tune and start saying pizza?

As much as I've been following this case, did LE ever confirm there was pizza in the car at all? Or was this something they just "threw out" like the receipts? My whole opinion of Cindy really turned when she said "Well, I had all these receipts to show LE, but they waited and now they're gone." Sure. Fine. Whatever.

My mom is a RN. I'll have to ask her, but usually the bodies don't stick around too long in a hospital setting. Maybe in nursing school, or if they did a rotation where they had to go view autopsies. Good point. Someone in the medical profession might very well know what a decomposing body smells like, if they were in the right settings.

Love_Mama
08-07-2008, 04:18 PM
As much as I've been following this case, did LE ever confirm there was pizza in the car at all? Or was this something they just "threw out" like the receipts? My whole opinion of Cindy really turned when she said "Well, I had all these receipts to show LE, but they waited and now they're gone." Sure. Fine. Whatever.

My mom is a RN. I'll have to ask her, but usually the bodies don't stick around too long in a hospital setting. Maybe in nursing school, or if they did a rotation where they had to go view autopsies. Good point. Someone in the medical profession might very well know what a decomposing body smells like, if they were in the right settings.

MomofBoys. I don't recall who did the test but someone took a fresh pizza, left it in the trunk of a car for 10 days.....or something like that and there was no smell whatsoever in the trunk. So there you go. I may be wrong on the number of days they left it there, but it was the same amount of time as when Caylee was reported missing and grandmohter Cindy told LE that the trunk smelled like a dead body was in it.

So hope this answers your question.

xxxxxxxoooo
mama

Love_Mama
08-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Thank you, Love_Mama, I agree with your additional comments too. "Could have been easily prevented" and hang over, strung out- fell asleep when Caylee should have been napping or something similiar have come to mind pretty early on as well, at least for me. Whether it was an accident Casey can not live with the guilt, nor the pain her family will face as a result of her actions. Casey can't stand the thought of her families pain over losing Caylee or what she believes her family and friends will think of her as a result of "the accident", especially with regards to the arguments or conversations she and her mother had prior to June 16th, thus she will continue the lies..........

I can't see the police getting a confession, even when providing Casey with substantial proof.

Cubby.......since you are a prolific and good poster why don't you start a thread asking WS posters' to help LE figure out how to get a confession out of Casey. I'd expect a few funny answers but on the other hand maybe some sleuther here may come up with a great idea. LE would love it!:D

Are you game?
I'd do it in a minute but I'm not up to it now as I'm in chemo.

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama

brighidin
08-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I voted for: Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

I don't think it was an accident. I'm not sure who the other family member was, but ATM, I'm leaning towards Casey's father or brother. I don't think her mother knew.

I also think that they are mentioning the pool and other things in order to confuse people and perhaps lay the groundwork for reasonable doubt. Throw as many stories out there and who knows what to believe.

I HOPE that she is found safe with someone, but I just don't see that happening. Hopefully, I will be proven wrong.

Cubby
08-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Cubby.......since you are a prolific and good poster why don't you start a thread asking WS posters' to help LE figure out how to get a confession out of Casey. I'd expect a few funny answers but on the other hand maybe some sleuther here may come up with a great idea. LE would love it!:D

Are you game?
I'd do it in a minute but I'm not up to it now as I'm in chemo.

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama

I'll take the bait despite being on vicadin for backpain myself....
Hope you feel better and will keep you in our prayers love_mama:blowkiss:

MomofBoys
08-07-2008, 06:45 PM
MomofBoys. I don't recall who did the test but someone took a fresh pizza, left it in the trunk of a car for 10 days.....or something like that and there was no smell whatsoever in the trunk. So there you go. I may be wrong on the number of days they left it there, but it was the same amount of time as when Caylee was reported missing and grandmohter Cindy told LE that the trunk smelled like a dead body was in it.

Thank you, but I was aware of the experiments, etc. I was just wondering if LE conducted them or not. My main question was to whether the pizza ever existed at all, or if it was something the family threw out (especially now that we know she washed pants found in the car) and just TOLD LE that there was rotten pizza in the car.

websurfer
08-07-2008, 08:04 PM
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

I think she should sue Casey
for how she caused her life to be so messed up.

ZG lost her ID back in FEB-March
Casey could have gotten it or found it since ZG lost it in Orlando,,,,
maybe where Zg lost it

websurfer
08-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Thank you, but I was aware of the experiments, etc. I was just wondering if LE conducted them or not. My main question was to whether the pizza ever existed at all, or if it was something the family threw out (especially now that we know she washed pants found in the car) and just TOLD LE that there was rotten pizza in the car.

The pizza may have been under Caylee's body attracting the flies & maggots .Sorry, but Casey just stole from her own parent's shed,parents credit card...
and things just do not look good.

LI_Mom
08-08-2008, 12:56 AM
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

I think she should sue Casey
for how she caused her life to be so messed up.

ZG lost her ID back in FEB-March
Casey could have gotten it or found it since ZG lost it in Orlando,,,,
maybe where Zg lost it

Where did you hear or read abot ZG losing her ID???

Anyway... this ZG confirms that she DID look at that apt. on 6/17 but she does not know Casey OR Caylee.

Casey could NOT identify a picture of this ZG or any other ZG she was shown.

Hard to explain why you can't pick out your nanny of so many years.

2jaded
08-08-2008, 08:29 AM
I voted that Casey has kiled Caylee and her family doesn't know it. I do not think she will ever admit to killing her. She is about a good a liar as Scott Peterson!

Caylee was in her way so she got rid of her! She didn't really even try to come up with a story or she would have done better than this.

She just thought noone would even question her and she would continue doing whatever she wanted. She Just Don't Care!!

Alyzabeth
08-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I am beginning to think there is a real nanny, but she is using a false name and has since she met Casey, but for some reason other than to kidnap and get away with it. Like possibly not a legal US citizen.
She would not be able to report Casey ripping her off and not paying her consistently because...who could she tell? I am thinking that possibly the real nanny did steal Caylee because she became very attached to her and she saw that Casey was putting Caylee in situations that were dangerous for her.

That would possibly explain why Casey would not involve LE...she maybe knew if she did, they would find out what a bad mother she is and take it from there.
It seems highly improbable that the real nanny (IF there is one) wouldn't have friends and family that would be coming forward by now though, but even that is possible if she kept to herself and didn't really associate with many people.

angelmom
08-09-2008, 12:51 PM
I am beginning to think there is a real nanny, but she is using a false name and has since she met Casey, but for some reason other than to kidnap and get away with it. Like possibly not a legal US citizen.
She would not be able to report Casey ripping her off and not paying her consistently because...who could she tell? I am thinking that possibly the real nanny did steal Caylee because she became very attached to her and she saw that Casey was putting Caylee in situations that were dangerous for her.

That would possibly explain why Casey would not involve LE...she maybe knew if she did, they would find out what a bad mother she is and take it from there.
It seems highly improbable that the real nanny (IF there is one) wouldn't have friends and family that would be coming forward by now though, but even that is possible if she kept to herself and didn't really associate with many people.

My question to people who believe this is WHY wouldn't Casey provide a sketch of Zanny? They have searched for the real ZFG all over hell's half acre, but cannot find the one who Casey will ID as her nanny. There has been no sketch made b/c Casey has not provided the information for one.

If your child were missing, wouldn't you be giving every detail you could remember? AFAIK, Casey has not told LE any type of description of ZFG, her car, any mutual friends, any belongings, any info about where she grew up or went to school, favorite sports team/color/movie/kind of dog or anything else that might help the public locate or identify this woman. The only thing we know is her name, which might be an alias, her mother's name - ditto - and the supposed location of her apartment, which we know to be false.

Casey doesn't want anyone to find ZFG b/c she doesn't exist. The more details she provides only prove that. The more vague she is, the longer she can say that they just didn't try hard enough to find her.

Jolynna
08-09-2008, 02:08 PM
My question to people who believe this is WHY wouldn't Casey provide a sketch of Zanny? They have searched for the real ZFG all over hell's half acre, but cannot find the one who Casey will ID as her nanny. There has been no sketch made b/c Casey has not provided the information for one.

If your child were missing, wouldn't you be giving every detail you could remember? AFAIK, Casey has not told LE any type of description of ZFG, her car, any mutual friends, any belongings, any info about where she grew up or went to school, favorite sports team/color/movie/kind of dog or anything else that might help the public locate or identify this woman. The only thing we know is her name, which might be an alias, her mother's name - ditto - and the supposed location of her apartment, which we know to be false.

Casey doesn't want anyone to find ZFG b/c she doesn't exist. The more details she provides only prove that. The more vague she is, the longer she can say that they just didn't try hard enough to find her.

I think the story is that Casey can't describe ZFG for the same reason she can't tell where ZFG lived. Giving that information will endanger Casey (or the Anthony family) and Casey is bravely enduring prison to keep Caylee and "the Anthonys" safe, according to Cindy who says she is speaking for Casey.

I am not sure how Casey thinks the dangerous killers are going to get past the media to harm Cindy, George or Lee.

Obviously, Cindy and George have to know this is hooey. I think there is a reason they are publically repeating it.

IMO, Baez has told Casey NOT to talk to her family. Just like Baez said Lee was helping LE, I think Baez is also suspicious of Cindy and George.

cricket
08-09-2008, 02:37 PM
I think I should have spent more time on listening to the 3rd 911 call. I've heard it 50 times but I never really listened to it until something was brought to my attention today.

It's a good lesson about hearing and listening. And the difference.

What did you hear that we're missing?

Reality Orlando
08-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I think the "flurry of phone calls" on the 16th? are telling. My guess is that Caylee drown in the family pool and Casey panicked when she couldn't get anyone on the phone. I also think that's why her lawyers were asking for immunity if she talks to them. If you look at lots of the pics or her and Caylee, it's pretty obvious they were close. Grandma seems more than happy to have taken Caylee so I can't see Casey killing her for the boyfriend. I think there was tension about Casey not working, they probably argued and Cindy put her foot down told her to get a job. I think Cindy saw a lot of the partying we see through the photos and felt it was time for Casey to become more responsible. So Casey made believe she had a job (Casey and Caylee were still living at home at this time as George said he saw them leave that morning and Casey said she was going to work). I think she waited until he left for work and came back to the house. Possibly, put the ladder in the pool so she and Caylee could take a swim. Perhaps the phone rang or she got caught up on the internet while Caylee was playing. She may have thought Caylee was in her room and the child slipped outside and in the pool and drown. Perhaps she didn't say anthing because she thought she'd be held responsible...could be charged with neglect, AND her parents would be furious with her for being irresponsible. Who knows at that point what went through her mind...but an accidental death/coverup just seems most likely to me. JMO>

drumstick
08-09-2008, 04:49 PM
What did you hear that we're missing?

Thank you for asking ....

If you listen carefully to the 3rd 911 tape, you will hear Cindy Anthony in "excited utterance" tell someone entering the room that "Zanny took Caylee".

The use of a nickname implies that this woman was known to Cindy Anthony and the person she was relaying information to coming in on the scene. I suspect that person is George.

Cindy said it twice.

Now that we know there was a "flurry" of calls on the 16th and then again on the 18th, I'm not sure what that revelation on that 911 call means.

~

sabego
08-09-2008, 05:48 PM
I have never known anyone who left a child with a "nanny" and did not let her family and friends know exactly who had the child, and a phone number, just in case something happened to the mother and she could not get back to pick up the child. That is unbelievable! Just my opinion.

Sabego

kathyn2
08-09-2008, 07:51 PM
I think Casey killed her daughter, either by accident or because she had a fit of rage over something. I don't think anyone in her family knows. I stated that no one knows but I also think its possible she had 1 unknown acomplice that helped her get rid of the evidence. Not likely but possible. We need to know if LE found that ANYONE answered her calls either the 16th, 17th or 18th.

kathyn2
08-09-2008, 07:55 PM
ZANNY was KNOWN to Cindy thru the lies of Casey. Casey has had this pretend babysitter for a couple of years who I think is non existent. She led her parents on to believe she existed so she could get out and party. The car or the trunk was probably Zanny. The parents have always believed casey's lies, which is their undoing in this case. Just because Casey mention a Zanny to Cindy and George all these years doesn't mean she really existed.

If you listen carefully to the 3rd 911 tape, you will hear Cindy Anthony in "excited utterance" tell someone entering the room that "Zanny took Caylee".

The use of a nickname implies that this woman was known to Cindy Anthony and the person she was relaying information to coming in on the scene. I suspect that person is George.

Cindy said it twice.

Now that we know there was a "flurry" of calls on the 16th and then again on the 18th, I'm not sure what that revelation on that 911 call means.

~

porkchop
08-10-2008, 06:21 AM
I think she killed her in a fit of rage over something Caylee did. It seems like her mother and father did most to the raising of Caylee including the dicipline. So when it came time to dicipline her she didn't know how and lost her temper and beat her. I believes one hairdresser reported that Caylee had a black eye. She probably smacked Caylee and caused a head injury that wasn't immediatly fatal. Caylee was then put to sleep and hours later Casey discovers that little Caylee had died. I also believe that a few of her friends and maybee her boyfriend knows what happened.

angelmom
08-10-2008, 07:18 AM
I think the story is that Casey can't describe ZFG for the same reason she can't tell where ZFG lived. Giving that information will endanger Casey (or the Anthony family) and Casey is bravely enduring prison to keep Caylee and "the Anthonys" safe, according to Cindy who says she is speaking for Casey.

I am not sure how Casey thinks the dangerous killers are going to get past the media to harm Cindy, George or Lee.

Obviously, Cindy and George have to know this is hooey. I think there is a reason they are publically repeating it.

IMO, Baez has told Casey NOT to talk to her family. Just like Baez said Lee was helping LE, I think Baez is also suspicious of Cindy and George.

I get that. I just don't understand why anyone believes it. I wish someone who voted that way could explain it to me b/c I really WANT to believe she is safe.

Reminds me of the old joke about asking for directions..."You can't get there from here."

websurfer
08-10-2008, 09:17 AM

Cindy said it twice.

~

yes I'm implying that the pool maybe has been emptied in the last few months?
has it?making it easier to move and bury under?

GreenEyedGirl
08-10-2008, 09:44 AM
This is strictly my opinion only: I think Casey killed Caylee and tried covering it up-possibly burned the body to get rid of evidence. George and Cindy know everything and are covering up for her. I think Lee was told the truth just recently and that's why he's stepped out of the picture. I hate to think this way, but nothing is really adding up.

drumstick
08-10-2008, 10:13 AM
yes I'm implying that the pool maybe has been emptied in the last few months?
has it?making it easier to move and bury under?

A pool that size would take a couple of days to drain and a couple of days to refill? The water bill would be flagged. FL has been under water restrictions and any unusual excessive usage would be extremely expensive without a letter from a pool contractor to the city utilities showing a need.
That's how it's done where I live.

Anyway, that's off track where I was heading with the "excited utterance" on the 911 tape.

My question about the use of a nickname instead of using a formal name while in a state of shock and fear is still out there unanswered.

The Orlando area is unique to the rest of FL with all the babysitting service companies. Because of all the tourists and population explosion in that area, babysitting companies have popped up in unbelievable numbers. IMO
Plus the illegal immigrant explosion in that area would make babysitting a low profile job, especially for woman who care for their own children.

Contact emergency numbers is a subject that I haven't heard or seen any interviews about that with the family.

~

wings
08-10-2008, 05:54 PM
In my opinion... I believe that Caylee is alive and will continue to do so until proven otherwise. Why? For Caylee's sake. From what I've seen this is an outgoing little girl a spitfire if you will, with her own little personality. Somebody somewhere has seen her and just needs to be reminded that oh yeah, I remember now. Like the people at Tony's apartment who stated in small detail that she was playing in the pool saying Look at me. If you are only looking in the ditches you will miss her right in front of you. We have insight into this case because we are doing research but take my husband for instance who lives in the same house and watches the same news had no idea what i was talking about. I explained to him this is like reading a best seller that you cannot put down because you cannot wait to see what happens next only its personal now because you feel like you might run across something that will help bring this little girl home. (sorry its long, and it may duplicate, I tried posting and it would not let me so I'm trying again.)

STEADFAST
08-17-2008, 07:49 PM
In my opinion... I believe that Caylee is alive and will continue to do so until proven otherwise. Why? For Caylee's sake. From what I've seen this is an outgoing little girl a spitfire if you will, with her own little personality. Somebody somewhere has seen her and just needs to be reminded that oh yeah, I remember now. Like the people at Tony's apartment who stated in small detail that she was playing in the pool saying Look at me. If you are only looking in the ditches you will miss her right in front of you. We have insight into this case because we are doing research but take my husband for instance who lives in the same house and watches the same news had no idea what i was talking about. I explained to him this is like reading a best seller that you cannot put down because you cannot wait to see what happens next only its personal now because you feel like you might run across something that will help bring this little girl home. (sorry its long, and it may duplicate, I tried posting and it would not let me so I'm trying again.)

I think if Caylee took one step out into public, there would be hundreds of calls to LE. My son and husband are well aware of what Caylee looks like, and they pay no attention to WS or to crime news in general.

dkitty
08-17-2008, 08:04 PM
I voted this one.

Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

mollymalone
08-17-2008, 08:09 PM
I think Casey killed Caylee. At first I thought she had killed her. Now whether that was through neglect or deliberate action remains to be seen. I lean towards deliberate action.

I don't think her parents knew, but having dealt with Casey's lies and subterfuge all her life they quickly began to suspect, hence Cindy's calling 911 and George taking LE officer aside and saying she knows something more than she's telling, and their and Lee's cooperation with LE/FBI.

The gas cans - I don't think she tried to burn the child's body. Her taking the gas could be as simple as she ran out of gas, she sold the gas for money, or used it to burn some other evidence.

The kidnap plot-merely an attempt to mitigate her own involvement, to cover up her own deeds, to use the SODDI defense to escape punishment.

When LE officers asked Casey where she worked she told them Universal. Then she began to embellish and added that she had her own office etc.. she added details. The kidnap plot began when she told Cindy the babysitter kidnapped Caylee. Then there began to be details. The house of the babysitter's mother, the apt. where she last saw the babysitter etc.

Now, she did tell LE that she had lied about working there. So why hasn't she told LE that the kidnap plot was a lie? Because SHE'S centrally at the core of what happened to Caylee, not some other person.

Even IF or when Casey begins to tell what truly happened to Caylee not all of it will be truth. IMO

LaLaw2000
08-17-2008, 08:30 PM
I voted that Casey killed Caylee and that her whole family knows. I think that grandpa knew first, then helped Casey by cleaning the trunk as best he could and was satisfied he had done a thorough enough job to prevent the odor from being detected.

Afterwards, he directed Casey where to park the car and told her to leave her purse on the seat to entice theft. He would know that LE would find other prints on the car door handle even if no one had stolen the car, but had broken in to steal the purse. Only this did not happen and he had to deal with the car the second time when it was towed and he picked it up. I think that Cindy knew of Caylees death just after grandpa did and a family coverup was set in motion. And yes, I do think that Lee knows as well.

I also firmly believe that Cindy knew of Caylee's death when she wrote her MySpace message on July 3, 2008, that has since been removed but a copy remains on this board somewhere.

commongrackle
08-17-2008, 08:56 PM
I haven't read through all the posts in this thread yet, but if I don't post my thought right now...it might disappear.

I think something happened to Caylee, accidentally or otherwise, as a result of Casey's actions and I think Cindy knows.

My reason: Cindy's Myspace blog post dated July 3, titled My Caylee is Missing.

I don't think for a minute that she has written this in sole regard to Casey "moving out" with Caylee.

(How the bloody hell was Casey going to pay rent, anyway!?)

commongrackle
08-17-2008, 09:19 PM

Cindy said it twice.

~

I don't think that Cindy saying "Zanny took Caylee" means she was using the a nickname for the nanny/babysitter named Zenaida, I think she says "Zanny" because that is what Casey probably said first.

yolorado
08-18-2008, 10:43 AM
I still have a lot of possibilities floating around. In order of what I've come to right now.

1. Accidental or negligent but unintended death followed by panic and guilt-induced, though ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

2. Blow up by mom leading to death of child followed by ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

3. Some tie-in to the sex industry or illicit drugs which resulted in negligent or accidental death or sale of child followed by ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

4. Child secreted with bio dad (unknown to everyone but Casey) or otherwise hidden to keep her away from grandmother threatening to sue for custody followed by ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

5. Premeditated murder followed by ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

I do not think that the grandparents or Lee had anything to do with the death or initial coverup, but I'm not so sure about later on.

mjhelms
08-18-2008, 10:43 AM
I voted that Casey killed Caylee. Like many others here at WS, I believe Grandma knows about it, which makes me so sick to my stomach. I think this is why the brother is so fed up with all of them, he actually has some moral fiber in his bones. There is NO way my Mom would cover up for me. She wouldn't even bother with a call to 911, she would put me in the car and take me to police station herself.

Tracy1
08-18-2008, 10:48 AM

Hi Drip! I am with you. I am not sure about knowing it for sure, but there is no doubt that Lee knows it, thus she won't see him...and I am thinking recently that George helped her dump the body. I cannot get past the fact that when George or Cindy drove that car home from the impound lot, the stench in that car had to be awful and overpowering.

He was a cop and KNOWS what that specific stench is. Maybe he helped her, figuring it was an accident and Cindy convinced him that the death of Caylee was enough punishment for Casey.

Another thing nobody discusses much, is that Casey left that car at that check cashing place becasuse she wanted it to be stolen! It was not that she ran out of gas.

She hoped it would get stolen and then it would boost her "kidnapping" alibi that was not set yet in her head.

What do you think? btw, I just love this group..so intelligent and thoughtful.

Tracy1
08-18-2008, 10:50 AM
I voted that Casey killed Caylee and that her whole family knows. I think that grandpa knew first, then helped Casey by cleaning the trunk as best he could and was satisfied he had done a thorough enough job to prevent the odor from being detected.

Afterwards, he directed Casey where to park the car and told her to leave her purse on the seat to entice theft. He would know that LE would find other prints on the car door handle even if no one had stolen the car, but had broken in to steal the purse. Only this did not happen and he had to deal with the car the second time when it was towed and he picked it up. I think that Cindy knew of Caylees death just after grandpa did and a family coverup was set in motion. And yes, I do think that Lee knows as well.

I also firmly believe that Cindy knew of Caylee's death when she wrote her MySpace message on July 3, 2008, that has since been removed but a copy remains on this board somewhere.

Good post! Food for thought...:confused:

christine2448
08-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Another thing nobody discusses much, is that Casey left that car at that check cashing place becasuse she wanted it to be stolen! It was not that she ran out of gas.

She hoped it would get stolen and then it would boost her "kidnapping" alibi that was not set yet in her head.

What do you think? btw, I just love this group..so intelligent and thoughtful.

:waitasec: Good point. Hadn't read that or thought of wanting the car to be stolen.

Tracy1
08-18-2008, 10:55 AM
Hey friends, where do I look for that posting by Cindy made on her My Space about Caylee? I'm not sure where to look. Thanks

yolorado
08-18-2008, 10:58 AM
I voted that Casey killed Caylee. Like many others here at WS, I believe Grandma knows about it, which makes me so sick to my stomach. I think this is why the brother is so fed up with all of them, he actually has some moral fiber in his bones. There is NO way my Mom would cover up for me. She wouldn't even bother with a call to 911, she would put me in the car and take me to police station herself.

My mom would have had told me to tell her what happend and, if I didn't and couldn't produce the baby immediately, would have had me tied up on the floor, held by her at gunpoint if necessary, waiting for the cops to come. If I continued to refuse to co-operated with the cops, the next time I would have seen her would have been when she testified against me in court. My mom was great and loved me unconditionally, but she would have had none of this crudola that's going on between Casey and the Anthonys! If I lost my baby and couldn't tell someone where I left her, she would have washed her hand of me before the next tick of the clock.

LoriKeet
08-18-2008, 12:33 PM

That's what Cindy CLAIMS she did...but they were closed!?!?! LOL, when has a Police Station ever been closed?! And George was a cop for pete's sake...who better to know this than Cindy?! :crazy:

LoriKeet
08-18-2008, 12:39 PM

I like the way you think!!! I've always thought Casey sought George's help (drawing on his cop experience), and didn't tell Cindy. Cindy being out of the loop shows in the 911 calls. Once she was brought up to speed, she concocted the "Pizza Theory" then recanted it--saying she was all emotional, and didn't know what she was talking about.

I say in the heat of the moment, when your censor button is temporarily disabled, is when people tell the truth.

LoriKeet
08-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Hey friends, where do I look for that posting by Cindy made on her My Space about Caylee? I'm not sure where to look. Thanks

Here's one site that has it posted...I know there are many others!

http://paperglueetc.wordpress.com/2008/07/27/my-space-cindy-anthony/

Blondieskatz
08-18-2008, 05:25 PM

I agree with most of your scenario except about Cindy. I don't think she would've made the 911 calls if she had know. But, I do think she and maybe Lee found out after the last 911 call and then it was too late, she had already set things in motion.

Tigerlily468
08-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Whether a family member knows anything for sure is in doubt. I do think some family member knows deep down what happened. It's such a sad story. I feel bad for everyone involved.

Truth Seeker
08-18-2008, 06:01 PM
I agree with most of your scenario except about Cindy. I don't think she would've made the 911 calls if she had know. But, I do think she and maybe Lee found out after the last 911 call and then it was too late, she had already set things in motion.

I gotta agree here also. I think the whole family knows she did kill Caylee. :mad:
George was the TrumbullCounty sheriff's deputy and homicide detective in Ohio for 10 years for crying out loud!!

Concern for Caylee
08-18-2008, 06:20 PM
At first I thought Caylee had died by accident, but as time went by I came to believe that Casey killed her out of jealousy. I think the parents know and are devastated, but they also love Casey and are covering for her, thus all the lies. I feel it is possible she had an accomplice in disposing of the body. In the first report that came out about the neighbor lending Casey the shovel, it was reported there was an unknown male in the car with her. Never heard anything more about that.

sweetwater
08-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Yep,I think grandma knows....or at least feels that something bad happened IMO

I saw a post somewhere that said that when George called Lee he told Lee to come over to the house because "I'm worried about your mother."

Does that strike anyone else as an odd thing to say?
Does anyone know where that statement might be found?

JimNJPA
08-19-2008, 12:28 AM
In my opinion, the whole Anthony family is seriously mentally ill. If they are found to be complicit in the disappearance/murder of Caylee, I think they should all be given the stiffest penalties alllowed by the law.

LI_Mom
08-19-2008, 12:33 AM
I saw a post somewhere that said that when George called Lee he told Lee to come over to the house because "I'm worried about your mother."

Does that strike anyone else as an odd thing to say?
Does anyone know where that statement might be found?

I don't know when he's supposed to have made the statement so it's hard to say....

In general, I don't find it very odd though.... as the first born & a son, you'd think Cindy & Lee probably have a close relationship.

Knowing the trouble that Casey has been over the years, I'm sure Lee has done more than his share of playing middleman & trying to diffuse situations.

Listening to how Lee spoke to Caylee & to the media, he's very diplomatic & straight.... calm, cool & collected but not one to have patience with lots of silly drama.

not_my_kids
08-19-2008, 03:32 AM
With unknown persons and is in great danger. Not of her life, I believe that the people that have her don't want her dead, yet. They paid to much for her. But I do think that very soon, her mental state will be irreparable.
I think that when the people that do have her are tired of keeping her, she will either be abandoned in a public place or she will be killed. But there is probably a little more time until that happens. 2-3 years at the most. IMO, JMO, you get the idea.

Tracy1
08-19-2008, 03:43 PM
In my opinion, the whole Anthony family is seriously mentally ill. If they are found to be complicit in the disappearance/murder of Caylee, I think they should all be given the stiffest penalties alllowed by the law.

Ya know, Jim, I didn't use to think that, but I am with you now. This has gone on so long. And I think of that little baby out there, alone. She deserves so much better. I wish we could help. The people whom she loved won't.:prayer:

mac66
06-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Why are these old polls re-posted? I don't understand the purpose. Thanks.

Tulessa
06-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Why are these old polls re-posted? I don't understand the purpose. Thanks.

Wondering myself...........

LinasK
06-17-2013, 06:00 PM
and somebody new has come along and voted on it. Same thing happened to me on the Jaycee Dugard thread.

gramcracker
06-17-2013, 09:57 PM
thank you much! thought I was in the Twilight Zone because I didn't see the little "bump" thingy so I was sure I was missing something everyone else knew. will file this info for future reference, and, should the occasion arise, will hope that I remember where I filed it and what it means. (which is hoping for a lot)

RR0004
06-18-2013, 01:16 AM
Well, I finally voted...and ITA.

LinasK
06-19-2013, 12:00 AM
Well, I finally voted...and ITA.
You're good:floorlaugh:, now if only her jury knew it!!!

IfIMay
06-19-2013, 08:30 AM
I just voted so I could see the results from long ago. :blush:

Seems most had her number early on... as did I. So sorry the system failed little Caylee.

bayouland
06-23-2013, 10:34 AM
This still makes me sick that Caylee laid there so long without being discovered. How obvious it should have been to LE.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, I know you won't reveal the details, but can you just tell me, has Casey told you what has happened to that child?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. In her way. And I can't reveal that.

VAN SUSTEREN: But in her way -- so that, I mean -- I know, George, that it was at least reported that you came out the other day and said that Casey said that Caylee was close, which is, you know, rather vague. Is that -- is that the kind of information that, Cindy, you have, or do you have, like, specific information that satisfies you?

GEORGE ANTHONY: She just feels that Caylee's close, she's still safe.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html#ixzz2X391YNIS

Pink Panther
07-10-2013, 11:07 PM
I just voted so I could see the results from long ago. :blush:

Seems most had her number early on... as did I. So sorry the system failed little Caylee.

Yep. The "system" and about a dozen "stooped" people totally failed her.

moo

MsJosie
07-11-2013, 01:31 PM
This still makes me sick that Caylee laid there so long without being discovered. How obvious it should have been to LE.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, I know you won't reveal the details, but can you just tell me, has Casey told you what has happened to that child?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. In her way. And I can't reveal that.

VAN SUSTEREN: But in her way -- so that, I mean -- I know, George, that it was at least reported that you came out the other day and said that Casey said that Caylee was close, which is, you know, rather vague. Is that -- is that the kind of information that, Cindy, you have, or do you have, like, specific information that satisfies you?

GEORGE ANTHONY: She just feels that Caylee's close, she's still safe.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html#ixzz2X391YNIS

From this article, I feel that the Anthony's knew what happened to Caylee. I feel they would do anything to confuse the real issue...murder. They always would get FCA out of hot water in the past, present and future. Justice will be served at the pearly gates, oh excuse me, my fault, I did mean to say the hot firey gates.

I am glad to see FCA does not get much attention, nor the family....new cases and people move on.....but we will not forget Angel Caylee. We love you Caylee.

Solace
07-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Let's get it straight. Caylee was killed by Casey to SPITE her mother and out of profound jealously. The baby died a horrific death - she did not go lightly into that night. It was about 120 degrees in the car - she was sick to her stomach from the chloroform and just to make sure she did not wake up tape was wrappped three times around her tiny face.

I mean it is ridiculous. I know life can be boring sometimes, but why all the chatter that continues over this low life is BEYOND me. She is a sociopath and has no feeling what so ever. Cindy is somewhat of a sociopath also because she defended her. George is just stupid and the brother didn't want to believe it.

But they all knew as soon as the day 1 of the trial started that Casey was the killer. That has to be more interesting things going on.

Cherry
07-25-2013, 02:51 PM
What I thnk right now is what I Hv always thot; Cindy had a neck injury there was a Father's Day party planned w lots of alcohol and I thnk the Cindy last had callee. I thnk in order to not Hv le go after her mom Casey lied to LE to cvr for her mother, I thnk le has a case to charge Cindy Anthony. We will see. Jmo. Not an attack, when case broke o line neighbors were blogging live they had seem Cindy in her backyard around the first of month crying a lot etc....Casey was caring for her while she had this neck injury. I thnk she got into medicine, Cindy would lose her license ........Casey went on w her partying, Cindy and George knew. That is my humble opinion. Sit tight Cindy a.

RANCH
07-25-2013, 05:26 PM
What I thnk right now is what I Hv always thot; Cindy had a neck injury there was a Father's Day party planned w lots of alcohol and I thnk the Cindy last had callee. I thnk in order to not Hv le go after her mom Casey lied to LE to cvr for her mother, I thnk le has a case to charge Cindy Anthony. We will see. Jmo. Not an attack, when case broke o line neighbors were blogging live they had seem Cindy in her backyard around the first of month crying a lot etc....Casey was caring for her while she had this neck injury. I thnk she got into medicine, Cindy would lose her license ........Casey went on w her partying, Cindy and George knew. That is my humble opinion. Sit tight Cindy a.

Cindy Anthony had a neck injury? And Casey cared for her while she was injured? I don't remember any of this.

Intermezzo
07-26-2013, 11:20 AM

Hello Cherry,

No sarcasm alert LOL

I must say that is a lot of Conjecture.

I am curious, What information has lead you to base the above assertions on?

Do you have any information, proof, links that helped you form your opinion?

ScarlettScarpetta
07-26-2013, 11:32 AM
This case drives me nuts frankly..

This is all supposing but I believe that Casey gave Caylee something that night and she died. I don't believe that Casey deliberately murdered Caylee but I believe she caused her death with her actions. I believe that she panicked and then staged the abduction/murder.

I think that Cindy did not know anything nor did George. Not until much later and then she was in jail and they were trying to save their dd.

I do not believe that Caylee died from drowning in the pool. Because no mother would not call the EMT's at that point.

It makes no sense to me. I think when on the witness stand Cindy lied. I think she could not deal with losing Casey and Caylee.

JMO

natsound
07-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi everyone. Boy, it's been a long time! I jumped on the thread today to see what was going on, because a guy where I live has been accused of manslaughter in Orlando, FL, and Cheney Mason is his attorney. As a reporter, I've had to make a few calls on it, and even placed a call to Cheney's office.

Where is KC these days, and what's she up to? I watched an online story from January that showed a pic of KC on the beach, reading a book. I thought she would have committed another serious crime by now.

LCoastMom
07-26-2013, 02:52 PM

Re BBM - Was this party planned at the nursing home? George worked on Father's Day so there was no party planned on Hopespring Drive.

IMVHO if LE had any information that would have led to charges against Cindy they never would have charged FCA. They can't continue to go after different members of the same family, that would be harassment.

I do not believe Cindy, no matter how high on drugs or booze would have ever left medication where Caylee could have gotten into it. I also disagree with your claim that Cindy would have lost her license if Caylee had gotten into her medication. Once again, people do not manufacture a murder to cover up an accident. No way, no how.

FCA went on with her partying. Yes, on this we all agree. For 31 days FCA partied like the carefree girl she wanted to be. No Caylee, no parents, no job, a case of arrested development if ever there was one.

Cindy Anthony had a neck injury? And Casey cared for her while she was injured? I don't remember any of this.

Hmmm maybe FCA tried out the info she learned on neck breaking after all. :floorlaugh:

Justiceseeker35
07-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Here's what I think right now and probably will believe this is the way it happened till the day I die.
The morning of the 16th there were some hard feelings in the Anthony home. Especially after the fight KC and CA had the night before with the choking and arguments about stealing money. I think the hard feelings prevented Cindy from speaking to KC and actually seeing them in the bedroom before work. I think she called KC's phone to remind her to look for a new place to live and let her know what her plans for Caylee for the week were. She may even have told her to get "Zanny" to baby sit that night because she would be working late at Gentiva. We all know that TL and Fusion were foremost on her mind because of the photos posted and phone calls and texts. And we know she spoke to multiple friends about needing a place to live. I believe GA testifying that she and Caylee left at 1:50 was a misremembering or a smoke screen because that places GA away from the two of them and places Caylee further into the hands of the "babysitter" or killer. I really believe that GA took care of Caylee all morning while KC played on the pc maybe citing that she was looking for apartments/places to live. When GA left for work KC was suddenly the only "adult" in the house. I doubt she set out her day to murder Caylee but she sure went to her dark place (where she's been before) at 2:50pm and started googling suffocation. Something snapped in the time GA left and the time she did those searches. I don't know if it was building resentment or spite against her parents or Caylee was just a roadblock to fun, but she was on the edge at that time. And in the span of an hour it went from a morbid curiosity to premeditated murder. At 4pm she grabbed Caylee with no shoes on and a few things like duct tape and took off in the car calling her mother furiously but she didn't get a response from CA. (maybe in her mind CA owed her one again) I think this is when she pulled off somewhere remote and place the duct tape over her face and threw her in the trunk. After that she went into a haze of partying and lies. I can only hope Caylee wasn't awake for the duct tape due to some kind of drugging but I doubt it because KC is someone who barely plans ahead. She doesn't have a conscience and I doubt she thought about Caylee's pain.

ZsaZsa
07-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Hi everyone. Boy, it's been a long time! I jumped on the thread today to see what was going on, because a guy where I live has been accused of manslaughter in Orlando, FL, and Cheney Mason is his attorney. As a reporter, I've had to make a few calls on it, and even placed a call to Cheney's office.

Where is KC these days, and what's she up to? I watched an online story from January that showed a pic of KC on the beach, reading a book. I thought she would have committed another serious crime by now.

We haven't any news about Casey but her mother is about to be charged with battery.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/woman-claims-casey-anthonys-mother-hit-her/nY5GM/

Cindy loves to fight. This reminds me of all the times she quarreled with people on her own front yard.

skbsoccermom
07-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Here's what I think right now and probably will believe this is the way it happened till the day I die.
The morning of the 16th there were some hard feelings in the Anthony home. Especially after the fight KC and CA had the night before with the choking and arguments about stealing money. I think the hard feelings prevented Cindy from speaking to KC and actually seeing them in the bedroom before work. I think she called KC's phone to remind her to look for a new place to live and let her know what her plans for Caylee for the week were. She may even have told her to get "Zanny" to baby sit that night because she would be working late at Gentiva. We all know that TL and Fusion were foremost on her mind because of the photos posted and phone calls and texts. And we know she spoke to multiple friends about needing a place to live. I believe GA testifying that she and Caylee left at 1:50 was a misremembering or a smoke screen because that places GA away from the two of them and places Caylee further into the hands of the "babysitter" or killer. I really believe that GA took care of Caylee all morning while KC played on the pc maybe citing that she was looking for apartments/places to live. When GA left for work KC was suddenly the only "adult" in the house. I doubt she set out her day to murder Caylee but she sure went to her dark place (where she's been before) at 2:50pm and started googling suffocation. Something snapped in the time GA left and the time she did those searches. I don't know if it was building resentment or spite against her parents or Caylee was just a roadblock to fun, but she was on the edge at that time. And in the span of an hour it went from a morbid curiosity to premeditated murder. At 4pm she grabbed Caylee with no shoes on and a few things like duct tape and took off in the car calling her mother furiously but she didn't get a response from CA. (maybe in her mind CA owed her one again) I think this is when she pulled off somewhere remote and place the duct tape over her face and threw her in the trunk. After that she went into a haze of partying and lies. I can only hope Caylee wasn't awake for the duct tape due to some kind of drugging but I doubt it because KC is someone who barely plans ahead. She doesn't have a conscience and I doubt she thought about Caylee's pain.

I think your chain of events is about as close as it gets. I used to believe she accidentally overdosed Caylee UNTIL the fool-proof suffocation evidence arose (FCA has her own attorney to thank for that). Now, I have no doubt that she murdered Caylee on purpose for the exact reasons you stated ..... 1) Caylee was a problem that HAD to be eliminated before nightfall so she could be with Tony, 2) cindy demanded she step up to the plate and she didn't want to, and 3) it was the best way to punish cindy.

Awhile back I was looking through her text messages with whiteplayboy (?sp) and it really struck me how he was getting very impatient with her babysitting issues. He was upset all the time because he wanted her to come over and spend the night, but "Zanny" had conflicts and couldn't babysit. FCA then started using "work" as an excuse for not being able to come over. You can just see her dilemma building. I think when she met Tony and became obsessed with him, she was determined not to lose him.

The night of 6/15, I think cindy was done taking the brunt of the responsibility, and FCA certainly didn't want to do it because being the mother of a toddler definitely conflicted with being the girlfriend of a club promoter.

Solace
08-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Casey is a malignant narcissist and this Board is giving her delight every single day.

logicalgirl
08-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Casey is a malignant narcissist and this Board is giving her delight every single day.

I completely agree my friend. What I think right now is that - it is over.

Casey Marie Anthony killed her daughter Caylee and has gotten away with murder and there is nothing anyone can do with it.

Her bankruptcy is done also. For 25K she is able to slide out from under her debt load and move on with her life in whatever pathetic and petty way she wants to.

But I won't be around to watch it. Because it is over for me also.:seeya:

Solace
08-05-2013, 10:46 AM
I completely agree my friend. What I think right now is that - it is over.

Casey Marie Anthony killed her daughter Caylee and has gotten away with murder and there is nothing anyone can do with it.

Her bankruptcy is done also. For 25K she is able to slide out from under her debt load and move on with her life in whatever pathetic and petty way she wants to.

But I won't be around to watch it. Because it is over for me also.:seeya:

Hi Logical - I just had a year of interaction witha malignant narcissist and they LOVE, LOVE LOVE any kind of attention. Any kind. They have no empathy, no feeling whatsoever and hate whoever does and go after them witha vengeance. So she is loving this Board and everyone is giving her what she wants. Remember the prosecutor said the best thing you can do is IGNORE CASEY.

RR0004
08-11-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm not thinking of Casey when I come here...I'm thinking of Caylee. I just googled "Caylee"s 8th Birthday" and up popped 5 youtube videos in her honor. That's what this is all about...at least for me. Gonna go and watch...and remember a little girl gone too soon.

PS- there were video/pics here that I don't remember having seen...

Happy 8th Birthday Caylee - YouTube

And here too...

Happy 8th Birthday Caylee Anthony {August 9th} - YouTube

dizzychick
08-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Let's get it straight. Caylee was killed by Casey to SPITE her mother and out of profound jealously. The baby died a horrific death - she did not go lightly into that night. It was about 120 degrees in the car - she was sick to her stomach from the chloroform and just to make sure she did not wake up tape was wrappped three times around her tiny face.

I mean it is ridiculous. I know life can be boring sometimes, but why all the chatter that continues over this low life is BEYOND me. She is a sociopath and has no feeling what so ever. Cindy is somewhat of a sociopath also because she defended her. George is just stupid and the brother didn't want to believe it.

But they all knew as soon as the day 1 of the trial started that Casey was the killer. That has to be more interesting things going on.

My thoughts exactly, that is what I thought then and that is what I still think today and 20 years from now, same opinion!

Nore
08-15-2013, 05:00 PM
Hi, I have also been here to check out for Caylee. Casey? She could fall in a bucket of Ch*t and come out smelling like a rose. She must remember tho' all good things come to an end. Last word~Casey is NOT at all pretty. her daughter on the other hand was beautiful! a problem Casey? her dad c. was responsible for babys looks.:jail::moo: :seeya:

RR0004
08-15-2013, 05:42 PM

I thought CM retired? lol
Guess not!

noonie
08-15-2013, 06:10 PM
I remember Caylee. It is ALL about her not getting justice. KC will just vanish as far as I'm concerned.

rachaellouise
08-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Is it bad that I kind of want the public to keep tabs on KC? I want to know that her quality of life is crappy. I want to know that she is miserable and lonely.

Tulessa
08-26-2013, 06:26 PM
Is it bad that I kind of want the public to keep tabs on KC? I want to know that her quality of life is crappy. I want to know that she is miserable and lonely.

Love your siggy, and I agree. :)

Kavya01
09-15-2013, 03:41 AM
Casey who?
There once was this cute angel on earth though, if but for a few short years. Of HER, I think often, she was just a week or two older than my son, and should have been a happy 8-year old by now, loving school and life.

ZsaZsa
09-15-2013, 10:36 AM

Sorry to disappoint but there is a photo of what definitely looks like her on Facebook -on the beach, in a bikini wandering along reading a book... plus she seems to have an inexhaustible supply of supporters willing to fund her lifestyle. Whoever took the photo probably made as much as Baez did for her Ohio photos, so hanging around Casey with a camera is rewarding..
We should be so lucky!

ThinkTank
09-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by rachaellouise

Sorry to disappoint but there is a photo of what definitely looks like her on Facebook -on the beach, in a bikini wandering along reading a book... plus she seems to have an inexhaustible supply of supporters willing to fund her lifestyle. Whoever took the photo probably made as much as Baez did for her Ohio photos, so hanging around Casey with a camera is rewarding..
We should be so lucky!

She does not look withdrawn nor in fear for her life out on a PUBLIC beach!
Adam Longo with CBS5 KPHO in Phoenix, AZ did the phone interview with her in January when she filed for bankruptcy, and posted new SMILING photos of her with her legal team in August 2012. Lots of sun tan lines too.

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anthony-declares-bankruptcy-talks-exclusively-to-cbs-5#.UQRZXFGNp-U.twitter%20%E2%80%A6

Casey Anthony declares bankruptcy; talks exclusively to CBS 5
Posted: Jan 26, 2013 4:00 PM CST

ThinkTank
09-16-2013, 03:42 PM
she does like wearing those caps!

Hez
09-19-2013, 12:50 PM

Adam Longo with CBS5 KPHO in Phoenix, AZ did the phone interview with her in January when she filed for bankruptcy, and posted new SMILING photos of her with her legal team in August 2012. Lots of sun tan lines too.

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anthony-declares-bankruptcy-talks-exclusively-to-cbs-5#.UQRZXFGNp-U.twitter%20%E2%80%A6

BBM - I hope she gets skin cancer.

gramcracker
09-19-2013, 01:41 PM
BBM - I hope she gets skin cancer.
the kind that requires surgery which causes painful recovery, and is disfiguring

noonie
09-22-2013, 09:20 PM
I hear she has to get on the stand tomorrow for the Zenaida case.

noonie
09-22-2013, 09:21 PM
I think that is an old pic of her on the beach!

ThinkTank
09-23-2013, 08:26 AM
I hear she has to get on the stand tomorrow for the Zenaida case.

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy schedule

Oct 3, 2013 - Casey Deadline to file ANSWERS to Zenaida and Kronk Complaints
Casey attorneys have said they will file Motions to Dismiss

Oct 9, 2013 - Casey deposition set - but she will file Protective Order to block it

Oct 25, 2013 - Deadline for Zenaida and Kronk to ANSWER Casey's Motion to Dismiss

Nov 5, 2013 - HEARING at 11:00am in Tampa, for Zenaida and Kronk on their Complaints, and Casey's Motion to Dismiss, and CORE issues

Nov 26, 2013 - HEARING at 11:30am, in Tampa for TexasEquuSearch finalized SETTLEMENT agreement with Casey

RR0004
10-07-2013, 07:21 PM

Oh, FPS..."Team Casey". I never saw the pic of her posing. Casey looks like a person who got exactly what she wanted. It sickens me.

LinasK
10-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Casey Anthony Bankruptcy schedule

Oct 3, 2013 - Casey Deadline to file ANSWERS to Zenaida and Kronk Complaints
Casey attorneys have said they will file Motions to Dismiss

Oct 9, 2013 - Casey deposition set - but she will file Protective Order to block it

Oct 25, 2013 - Deadline for Zenaida and Kronk to ANSWER Casey's Motion to Dismiss

Nov 5, 2013 - HEARING at 11:00am in Tampa, for Zenaida and Kronk on their Complaints, and Casey's Motion to Dismiss, and CORE issues

Nov 26, 2013 - HEARING at 11:30am, in Tampa for TexasEquuSearch finalized SETTLEMENT agreement with Casey
So did Casey meet her Oct. 3rd deadline??? The 9th is Weds.

Baznme
05-29-2014, 09:15 AM
Haven't been here in quite a while. Just checking in to see if there have been any new developments and how little Miss "Bella Vita" was getting along. Still boggles my mind today how she walked away from all of this. I keep waiting for that other shoe to fall.

Aghast
06-17-2014, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=Baznme;10579764]Haven't been here in quite a while. Just checking in to see if there have been any new developments and how little Miss "Bella Vita" was getting along. Still boggles my mind today how she walked away from all of this. I keep waiting for that other shoe to fall.[/QUOTE

I know what you mean. I keep waiting to hear she was used as a speed bump, but no such luck.:crossfingers:

Silkprint
06-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Me too ..
It still goes right up my spine she walked away scot free . I also don't know how anyone can stand being next to her having their picture taken .

LinasK
06-17-2014, 09:10 PM
And yet 16 people in this poll still think Caylee is alive and fine!!!

gogrannypop
06-17-2014, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=Baznme;10579764]Haven't been here in quite a while. Just checking in to see if there have been any new developments and how little Miss "Bella Vita" was getting along. Still boggles my mind today how she walked away from all of this. I keep waiting for that other shoe to fall.[/QUOTE

I know what you mean. I keep waiting to hear she was used as a speed bump, but no such luck.:crossfingers:

I'm thinking 3 speed bumps should do it.

Kimster
06-19-2014, 01:45 PM
http://roswellboutique.wordans.com/wvc-1274983955/wordansfiles/images/2010/5/27/34893/34893_popup.jpg
http://roswellboutique.wordans.com/wvc-1274983955/wordansfiles/images/2010/5/27/34893/34893_popup.jpg

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon. The forum will look very different. Follow the "forum" tab on the new site and you'll be able to find your way again. If there are delays in access to the forum, I will write about them on my Twitter.

We will be making forum decor changes after the upgrade, but it's going to look pretty strange before we have the time to make those changes happen. Excuse our dust ~ but most of all, enjoy the new digs!!!

ExpectingUnicorns
06-23-2014, 08:30 PM

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon. The forum will look very different. Follow the "forum" tab on the new site and you'll be able to find your way again. If there are delays in access to the forum, I will write about them on my Twitter.

We will be making forum decor changes after the upgrade, but it's going to look pretty strange before we have the time to make those changes happen. Excuse our dust ~ but most of all, enjoy the new digs!!!

I will be so eager to see the improvements. :yes: Thank you all for doing this!

rachaellouise
06-23-2014, 10:52 PM
So, can anyone give an update as to what our least favourite family are up to nowadays? Last time I checked FCA's brother had a child, am I right? TIA

Nore
07-02-2014, 09:31 PM
So, can anyone give an update as to what our least favourite family are up to nowadays? Last time I checked FCA's brother had a child, am I right? TIA

--------
Hi, yes Lee and Mallory have a little boy. I hope they can enjoy their son and stay away from all the carp. If it were me, she'd never see my child!! :seeya: