PDA

View Full Version : The Facts and Sleuthing this case

LaWanda
08-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Someone suggested to have a thread with just the facts, to weed them out from suppositions. So here we have the facts:

Caylee is missing.

Casey is in Jail.

Cindy called 911 Three times.

George called 911 to report a shed break in.

Cindy and George both said smells like there was a dead body in the car.

George took LE aside and said he thinks casey is lying that something happened.

Per the affidavit, LE contacted a ZG possibly identified from Sawgrass. She was cooperative and did not know of Casey or Caylee and she has not babysat anyone.

LE removed two gas cans as evidence from the Anthony home.

The Anthonys had paver stones (not cement) put in their backyard during the first week in July.

Two different cadaver dogs from 2 different organizations hit on the same 3 spots.

George's cans found their way back home and he said Casey had them.

Casey could NOT pick out that ZG from photos the police showed her.

LE says that they have NOT been able to confirm a single thing Casey has told them.

LE drove her over there (Universal) & when they arrived, Casey finally admitted she worked there in the past but not anymore.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
LE contacted the ZG identified from Sawgrass. She was cooperative and did not know of Casey or Caylee and she has not babysat anyone.

Casey could NOT pick out that ZG from photos the police showed her.

NONE of Casey's friends or relatives EVER saw or spoke to the alleged nanny.

olive
08-06-2008, 02:35 PM
NONE of Casey's friends or relatives EVER saw or spoke to the alleged nanny.

Is that a fact? I thought LE said they haven't located anyone as of yet that can confirm the existence of the nanny. But, technically, that doesn't rule out everyone, right?

Amy1976
08-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Another fact that I found out today is that George Anthony admitted that Casey was the person who stole the gas cans, he found them later in the trunk of her car...I hope I'm posting this properly, I've been lurking on here for a while, all apologies if this should go somewhere else...Just got brave enough to post.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Is that a fact? I thought LE said they haven't located anyone as of yet that can confirm the existence of the nanny. But, technically, that doesn't rule out everyone, right?

Well, I suppose technically it's true.....

But the defense will have to do a lot better than THAT. lol

french75
08-06-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm thinking that for this thread, we should not include anything that has been stated in interviews because it gets tangled with the lies & conflicting stores. It should probably just include information that has been released by LE.

While things like George said he found the cans in the car are "facts" in the sense that he did SAY that, we don't know if it is a fact in the sense that it actually happened.

Amy1976
08-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanx for the help, as I said I'm new to posting...I just got brave enough, I'm a very shy person, but this case has gotten to me, and I want to help on here in any way that I can, so once again thank you for helping me with that.

LaWanda
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
LOL I kept getting error messages, so we have 3 of these threads. I have a PM into Christine to delete the other 2.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Casey claimed she had a job at Universal.....

LE drove her over there & when they arrived, Casey finally admitted she worked there in the past but not anymore.

LE says that they have NOT been able to confirm a single thing Casey has told them.

Lee has pretty much said the same thing... Casey only told her family things that never pan out when they track down her 'leads.'

olive
08-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Well, I suppose technically it's true.....

But the defense will have to do a lot better than THAT. lol

Nothing would surprise me with Baez. lol

websurfer
08-06-2008, 05:52 PM
LOL I kept getting error messages, so we have 3 of these threads. I have a PM into Christine to delete the other 2.

:) I have done that.

websurfer
08-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Not one single photo!
there are pics of all sorts of things but not of ZFG & Caylee ?

Something is wrong with that - :confused:picture...

JBean
08-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I guess we can add to our fact thread that:
1. Casey never got a call from "Caylee"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-warrant-080708,0,6531908.story

2. Gonzales filled out the card herself at the Sawgrass Apts.

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Caylee was seen last with GGF on June 15th
Two separate cadaver dogs hit on the trunk
Two separate cadaver dogs hit on same spots in backyard
Casey borrowed shovel from neighbor (date?)
Neighbors heard Casey and Cindy fighting on June 15th
Casey was at Fusion on June 20th in blue dress
Casey lied to investigators about being employed @ Universal
Amy and Tony said Casey moved in with Amy on June 9 (in sworn statements)
Cindy called 911 Three times
George called 911 to report a shed break in
Cindy and George both said smells like there was a dead body in the car
George took LE aside and said he thinks casey is lying that something happened

Please help me with any facts that are missing from this list. This will help us keep track of actual fact vs. theories.

sweetwater
08-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Caylee was seen last with GGF on June 15th
Two separate cadaver dogs hit on the trunk
Two separate cadaver dogs hit on same spots in backyard
Casey borrowed shovel from neighbor (date?)
Casey was at Fusion on June 20th in blue dress
Casey lied to investigators about being employed @ Universal

Please help me with any facts that are missing from this list. This will help us keep track of actual fact vs. theories.

Thank you for starting this!

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Is this thread still being updated?

Great thread. Just what some of us were looking for.

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Mods, if the other thread is actively being updated, we can go ahead and delete this one.

Thanks for the link, JBean!

leandjl
08-19-2008, 07:29 PM

JBean
08-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Mods, if the other thread is actively being updated, we can go ahead and delete this one.

Thanks for the link, JBean!
Just bump an old link and it become s active!

sleuthmommy
I think the other thread that was started isn't being updated anymore so if you guys are ok with it, we can just update this one.

JBean
bumpity bump

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:31 PM

Are these in the search warrant?

JBean
08-19-2008, 07:33 PM
I think the other thread that was started isn't being updated anymore so if you guys are ok with it, we can just update this one.
I asked a mod to merge so we can use the information from both threads.

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:35 PM
That would be great. I think this would be very useful to all of us and help decipher theory vs fact. :-) Thanks, JBean!

AutomaticAuttie
08-19-2008, 07:36 PM
Is it fact that both dogs hit on the same spots in the backyard? I thought the dogs showed different results as far as the backyard goes.

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Are we going to be able to update the first post here?

AutomaticAuttie
08-19-2008, 07:47 PM
That would be great. I think this would be very useful to all of us and help decipher theory vs fact. :-) Thanks, JBean!

The one by LaWanda?

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Could we post references as to where the facts were derived from? IMO, it helps solidify fact from theory/rumor.

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:48 PM
The one by LaWanda?

The two threads were merged.

JBean
08-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Could we post references as to where the facts were derived from? IMO, it helps solidify fact from theory/rumor.
I am thrilled to see this thread. I totally agree that we shoudl cite references for our *facts*

Thank you for bringing this to the front page again.

AutomaticAuttie
08-19-2008, 07:52 PM
This may sound silly but what are we going to consider as facts?

JBean
08-19-2008, 07:53 PM
This may sound silly but what are we going to consider as facts?
Rest assured posters here will make that determination lol.

AutomaticAuttie
08-19-2008, 07:53 PM
The two threads were merged.

I see, thanks!

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 07:54 PM
I would say something that can be referenced by quotes or something along the likes from LE. Something that can be corroborated by more than one credible source?

AutomaticAuttie
08-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Rest assured posters here will make that determination lol.

Yikes!

athy
08-19-2008, 08:03 PM
casey said that jeff hopkins who worked with her at universal introduced her to Zenaida. and that jeff hopkins used Zenaida as the nanny for his son. LE checked with Universal and Kodac and only found ONE jeff hopkins that worked there. he doesn't know Zenaida.

casey also said juliette lewis worked at universal and also knew Zenaida. LE checked with both Universal and Kodac and NO Juliette Lewis has ever worked for them.

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Stated in search warrant:

Amy, Jesse both say Casey is habitual liar

July 17 - Detective White obtained search warrant for Casey's phone records and records show no phone numbers belonging to Zenaida, Jeffrey Hopkins (in Jacksonville, FL) or Juliette Lewis

GreenTeam
08-19-2008, 08:26 PM
I am reposting my post from the other thread here:

To clarify about the dogs, the live discussion during the bond hearing confirms:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67774&page=19

Post #455: by CateH
Dog handler:

On 17th I was advised there was a vehicle to sweep - possibility of human remains, cadaver odor. I responded, spoke to some techs. I asked them to move vehicle to outside bays. I deployed the canine, gave him command to locate odor of cadaver. Worked him in counter-clock method - he alerted to the vehicle. He was already alerting, but he wasn't giving a final so I had them ventilate. Dog alerted on trunk - jumped up, got in, gave me a final alert at the back fender in the trunk.

Post #461 by CateH
I also responded to residence of grandparents. I deployed dog in back yard area. There was an indention George didn’t recognize – I deployed dog on whole back yard, he alerted in the southeast corner over play area. Continued to work then took dog out. Called another cadaver dog. Had her come in for secondary search. Told handler that there were three areas, but that’s all I told her. Her dog alerted the same spots my dog did.

So it was one dog that hit on the trunk, then two dogs that hit on 3 spots in the yard. I watched the bond hearing live, and I have tried to correct the misinformation when I see it.

I hope this helps clear things up!

JBean
08-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Caylee was last seen for 100% certain on June 15th.
I happen to believe george saw her on the 16th , but there are those that would not consider that fact. So since there was a verified video of her on the 15h..that is a fact!

sleuthmommy
08-19-2008, 08:32 PM
I am reposting my post from the other thread here:

Do you have the link to the actual hearing? I am trying to find this out as well but at this point, I would have to disagree with you regarding the one vs. two dogs searching the trunk. I am positive that it was two different dogs that they had check and recheck the trunk.

GreenTeam
08-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Do you have the link to the actual hearing? I am trying to find this out as well but at this point, I would have to disagree with you regarding the one vs. two dogs searching the trunk. I am positive that it was two different dogs that they had check and recheck the trunk.

I spent a bit of time finding the info that I posted above. You will have to search for a bond hearing video on your own. Please don't say you disagree unless you have a link to back up your theory. If you are right, I'd like to know so I can stop posting what I and others heard with our own ears in the bond hearing. Thanks!

krimekat
08-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Facts:

1) Two different cadaver dogs hit in the back yard & the trunk of the car
2) The car smelled like a "body was in the damn car"
3) Casey speaks in half-truths

Come on folks

krimekat
08-19-2008, 08:43 PM
4) Casey is in jail
5) Caylee is missing
6) George filed a police report re: stolen gas cans
7) The car seat was in the damn car when towed

Come on folks, let's recreate the list!!

JBean
08-19-2008, 08:49 PM
I didn't check the post but here is the link :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2514116&postcount=357

tx_Dot
08-19-2008, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=LaWanda;2463137]Someone suggested to have a thread with just the facts, to weed them out from suppositions. So here we have the facts:
[Quote]

FACT.....CAYLEE IS MISSING,........... even tho her Mother claims to have investigated/searched for her for some 31 days.

FACT.....CAYLEE IS STILL MISSING,.......... now that three other family members have also started their own investigation/search for her, it is now TWO MONTHS later.

JBean
08-19-2008, 09:31 PM
well I guess we don't have too many facts lol.

sleuthmommy
08-20-2008, 12:07 AM
I spent a bit of time finding the info that I posted above. You will have to search for a bond hearing video on your own. Please don't say you disagree unless you have a link to back up your theory. If you are right, I'd like to know so I can stop posting what I and others heard with our own ears in the bond hearing. Thanks!

I meant no disrespect. I did hear one dog in the bond hearing as I listened to it myself as well but I did hear shortly after that there was another dog. I am still trying to find the info. There was one article but am trying to find the other because in the bond hearing, they don't mention a second dog in the backyard either and am sure there was a second dog in the yard. I'll post whatever I find here.

AutomaticAuttie
08-20-2008, 01:05 AM
This document says, one dog hit on the car and two in the backyard.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_bond_response.pdf

Kelsy_C
08-20-2008, 01:19 AM

Wasn't there a myspace (or facebook) post that Casey made to a friend to the effect of "she hasn't moved in, i haven't even moved in. drama" This is NOT a direct quote. I will try and search and see if I can find it... I thought it was sometime AFTER the 9th though.

txsvicki
08-20-2008, 01:20 AM
Another fact is that a detective testified that the smell in the vehicle was decomposition. To me, the real facts are not made by family yet, just things that LE has tested, verified, taken sworn statements about, and released to the public.

Kelsy_C
08-20-2008, 01:30 AM
To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Found it... from this thread..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058&highlight=myspace

ThoughtElf
08-20-2008, 01:32 AM
Casey stated she received email from Universal regarding event planning. Email address of sender was proven to be fake:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4938442.story

During a taped phone call between Lee & Casey while she was in jail, Casey made these statements - not saying they are facts, just that it is factual that Casey stated these things:
* she lost her black jack phone
* she switched the SIM cards between the black jack phone and the ones LE now has
* she also stated that she'd both sent and received calls and text msgs from Zanny
* she received a call around noon on July 15th and heard Caylee
* Jeff & Juliet knew she was searching for Caylee
transcript: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...d=1.1.1&sflg=1
Audio: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...946378.mp3file

Foxxtrot
08-20-2008, 08:28 PM

How is this a fact? A reporter said he talked to a neighbor. Did LE state this as a fact?

sleuthmommy
08-20-2008, 09:09 PM
How is this a fact? A reporter said he talked to a neighbor. Did LE state this as a fact?

We have been putting other items in as fact that have been corroborated by the neighbors so I added that. It has been reported in several places as well.

Foxxtrot
08-20-2008, 09:17 PM
This document says, one dog hit on the car and two in the backyard.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_bond_response.pdf

Also considered by the trial court was the evidence that Caylee may have been murdered which included: smell of a possibly decomposing body in the car (A 73), possible hair samples of Caylee
retrieved from the trunk of the car as well as a stain (A 76), the neighbor’s report of Petitioner backing the car into the garage and borrowing a shovel (A 77), a cadaver dog alerting to the trunk of the car (A 106), and two cadaver dogs alerting to the same spot at the residence (A 83, 107).

sweetwater
08-20-2008, 09:21 PM

Here's a couple of definitions of the word fact from dictionary.com:

Something known to exist or to have happened

In Law, an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence

So, it doesn't take LE to state a fact.

Foxxtrot
08-20-2008, 09:22 PM
We have been putting other items in as fact that have been corroborated by the neighbors so I added that. It has been reported in several places as well.

Ok, I'm sorry, I thought this was the FACT thread. Not the fact thread plus other items.

I am not trying to be rude at all and I apologize if it comes across that way. But IMO that is just not a fact.

Foxxtrot
08-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Here's a couple of definitions of the word fact from dictionary.com:

Something known to exist or to have happened

In Law, an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence

So, it doesn't take LE to state a fact.

:waitasec:

OK.

sweetwater
08-20-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm thinking that for this thread, we should not include anything that has been stated in interviews because it gets tangled with the lies & conflicting stores. It should probably just include information that has been released by LE.

While things like George said he found the cans in the car are "facts" in the sense that he did SAY that, we don't know if it is a fact in the sense that it actually happened.

The complaint he filed is available on line.

sleuthmommy
08-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Ok, I'm sorry, I thought this was the FACT thread. Not the fact thread plus other items.

I am not trying to be rude at all and I apologize if it comes across that way. But IMO that is just not a fact.

I am following the precedent that has been sent here for the criteria in regards to what is considered a fact and what isn't.

AutomaticAuttie
08-21-2008, 02:06 AM
Fact: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>

Kat1124
08-21-2008, 07:10 AM
Could we also ad as a facts that Casey took off for a month on June 16. Only to be seen again when her father found the two gas cans in the trunk of her car. And another fact, is hearing her on the jailhouse tape saying it was a big waste calling her own home when Christina was crying about poor Caylee being missing (this is telling about Casey's priorities) and that they are only interested in finding Caylee. WTF.

cjcord
08-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Could we also ad as a facts that Casey took off for a month on June 16. Only to be seen again when her father found the two gas cans in the trunk of her car.

IMO, this is not a FACT per se as it was stated by her parents, whose verification of fact vs. denial/lies/misinformation is questionable.

cjcord
08-21-2008, 07:55 AM
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

fact: a document with a 232 Glenwood address was found in the car
fact: Amy and Ricardo live at this address
fact: There is no incoming call to the cell at the time Casey claims to have received one from Caylee
fact: there is no existing domain for "@events.universal.com"

MommaD
08-21-2008, 08:33 AM
fact: Judge stating Casey knows no truths..
fact: Casey Charged with neglect to child, lies to LE
jmo

Angelonline
08-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Fact-
Clint, Casey's former roomate said on national TV that Casey spent most nights in June with her boyfriend and himself and never once mentioned Caylee was missing. He also stated that when Casey was asked about Caylee she said Caylee was with her parents.

(It is a fact that he stated this, just not a fact that it is true, thought I do believe him- IMHO)

JBean
08-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Casey released on bond 8-21-08

tttterri
08-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Remember to try to add a link to where any facts are found with each posting. That will be helpful now and in the long run when we have to come back in to read them again. I am forever wondering, now where did I read that? Links will help us at times like that! Thanks guys!
LE"S Update Page for Caylee Anthony http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

tttterri
08-21-2008, 05:38 PM
A different Missing Endangered Poster created by LE and on their website.

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2fmissingflyer. pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

impatientredhead
08-21-2008, 07:23 PM
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

fact: a document with a 232 Glenwood address was found in the car
fact: Amy and Ricardo live at this address
fact: There is no incoming call to the cell at the time Casey claims to have received one from Caylee
fact: there is no existing domain for "@events.universal.com"

And there are no outgoing calls on Casey's phone at the time she supposedly arrived at Sawgrass to pick Caylee up and she was gone.

AutomaticAuttie
08-22-2008, 02:23 AM
A different Missing Endangered Poster created by LE and on their website.

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2fmissingflyer. pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

The last line says timeline for her whereabouts since July 9. Is that right? Thanks for posting that link!

JBean
08-22-2008, 02:25 AM
The last line says timeline for her whereabouts since July 9. Is that right? Thanks for posting that link!
Yes,they want info about Casey's whereabouts since July 9.

AutomaticAuttie
08-22-2008, 02:41 AM
Yes,they want info about Casey's whereabouts since July 9.

OK I totally feel like a tard on this one why July 9th?

JBean
08-22-2008, 02:48 AM
OK I totally feel like a tard on this one why July 9th?
I think they are just trying to put a timeline together for Casey and figure out what she was up to.

chicoliving
08-22-2008, 02:59 AM
I think the 9th or so is when her cell service was cut off by the company. No pings after that time I imagine.

CheckDaFacts
08-22-2008, 03:03 AM
I think this link will satisfy your needs as a short cut, at the least it will make it easier while your posting under this thread.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=2
LE documents plus some great photo's are also included with mega sleuthing links all tucked into one place. Hope it helps.

PS two dogs second dog confirmed 1st dog hit(s)

SeriouslySearching
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
We need to update this thread!

shannon718
09-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Let's use this thread to go over the evidence that we already have and anything new that is released to try to figure out exactly what happened to Caylee.

monoxide
09-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Somebody should really put in a new public records request.......

shannon718
09-10-2008, 11:48 AM
I really want to know the exact time that casey abandoned her car. If the Amscott lady said that it was there at 7 in the morning wouldn't that mean that she abandoned the car on the evening of the 26th? and not the 27th as we always believed. Tony picked her up on the 27th in the afternoon? Something about this is weird.

SeriouslySearching
09-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Great idea, Shannon! We have been wasting time on fluff threads instead of getting down to what we actually DO here. We build cases from the ground up with the facts and we try to help solve them. The answers are there and not up in the clouds with the rainbows. Bravo!!

I agree, Mono. Why don't you write the Orlando Sentinel and ask them if they are already working on that?

not_my_kids
09-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Well we know that the last time Caylee was seen by an impartial source, the camera, was the 15th of June.

shannon718
09-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Great idea, Shannon! We have been wasting time on fluff threads instead of getting down to what we actually DO here. We build cases from the ground up with the facts and we try to help solve them. The answers are there and not up in the clouds with the rainbows. Bravo!!

I agree, Mono. Why don't you write the Orlando Sentinel and ask them if they are already working on that?

I know!!! I really miss sluething with you guys. We used to get so much more work done. Let's get back at it.

SeriouslySearching
09-10-2008, 11:51 AM
I really want to know the exact time that casey abandoned her car. If the Amscott lady said that it was there at 7 in the morning wouldn't that mean that she abandoned the car on the evening of the 26th? and not the 27th as we always believed. Tony picked her up on the 27th in the afternoon? Something about this is weird.According to "Nate" on NG last night, he claimed that Tony went to pick her up between 11:00-1:00...I will have to watch it again...but I assumed he meant during the day.

Sundance
09-10-2008, 11:52 AM
I really want to know the exact time that casey abandoned her car. If the Amscott lady said that it was there at 7 in the morning wouldn't that mean that she abandoned the car on the evening of the 26th? and not the 27th as we always believed. Tony picked her up on the 27th in the afternoon? Something about this is weird.

Last night on Nancy Grace, Nate the temporary roommate of TonyL said that Tony left between 11 am and 1 pm to pick up Casey when her car ran out of gas, and that Casey came back with groceries. He does not state a date.

Since the woman at Amscot stated in her sworn statement to police that she first noticed the car the morning of the 27th, I guess we can assume that TonyL picked Casey up there between 11AM and 1 PM the afternoon of June 26th.

shannon718
Well we know that the last time Caylee was seen by an impartial source, the camera, was the 9th of June.

The 15th or the 9th?

TraceyLeigh
Well we know that the last time Caylee was seen by an impartial source, the camera, was the 9th of June.

I believe that was the 15th of June.

not_my_kids
Sorry the 15th, edited.

RasGirl26
09-10-2008, 11:53 AM
great Post Idea!!!!

shannon718
Last night on Nancy Grace, Nate the temporary roommate of TonyL said that Tony left between 11 am and 1 pm to pick up Casey when her car ran out of gas, and that Casey came back with groceries. He does not state a date.

Since the woman at Amscot stated in her sworn statement to police that she first noticed the car the morning of the 27th, I guess we can assume that TonyL picked Casey up there between 11AM and 1 PM the afternoon of June 26th.

Okay so it's safe to assume that she left the car on the early morning/afternoon of the 26th. I think she had run out of gas after dumping poor Caylee.

DebC
I think that was the 15th. The video at the care facility.

SeriouslySearching
09-10-2008, 11:55 AM
There is a Fact thread here back in the pile. I wish someone would bring over only the KNOWN facts. (I would, but trying to get ready for work here. Sorry!)

concernedperson
09-10-2008, 11:56 AM
The 15th or the 9th?

That is what I want to know too. Someone suggested to me that the home video of Caylee at the nursing home could have been taken the year before not this past Father's Day. Does any one know for sure if this was a home video given to LE by Cindy and if it was time stamped?

That info could nail down a timeline much faster.

passin_through
09-10-2008, 11:57 AM
According to "Nate" on NG last night, he claimed that Tony went to pick her up between 11:00-1:00...I will have to watch it again...but I assumed he meant during the day.

I had taken it to be 11pm-1am 11pm/26th-1am/27th. The reason I believed it to be those hours is because of TonE's school schedule. His schedule was 9am-1pm, correct? Plus we have the Amscot person saying the car was there when they came to work the 27th. (I'm guessing the police were able to somehow verify the Amscot person had dates correct?)

DebC
09-10-2008, 11:58 AM
On 25th June she phoned Jesse and said she would be free to get together as Caylee was with the nanny and would be at the beach. I presume this is the weekend of 28th-29th?

shannon718
That is what I want to know too. Someone suggested to me that the home video of Caylee at the nursing home could have been taken the year before not this past Father's Day. Does any one know for sure if this was a home video given to LE by Cindy and if it was time stamped?

I believe that the timestamp and pictures are what alerted Yuri that Caylee was not gone on 9th because she was photographed on the 15th. That's def in the documents.

The question is why did they ALL say the 9th (even casey in the documents) was it just confusion due to the stress of the situation or something more?

Mendara
Okay so it's safe to assume that she left the car on the early morning/afternoon of the 26th. I think she had run out of gas after dumping poor Caylee.

Right Shannon and I want to know where she was that day, did she drive for a long period? Why didn't she fill the car with gas if she had money for groceries? Where was she on June 15th and 16th and 17th.

passin_through
09-10-2008, 11:59 AM
That's how I took it too, DebC

DebC
09-10-2008, 12:00 PM

No, that can't be. Caylee is far to big to be under 2. She has the motor skills of a 3 year old.

nursebeeme
According to "Nate" on NG last night, he claimed that Tony went to pick her up between 11:00-1:00...I will have to watch it again...but I assumed he meant during the day.
Hi SS!
Nate also said that she never asked the guys to go out and take a look at her car (which would be logical if you are shacking with a bunch of guys.)

I mean....she leaves home because she couldn't stand the environment (what she tells the guys) and wants independance from parents but then doesn't have one of the guys take a look at her car...

Casey is a lesson in contradictions.

Also, Casey tells the guys that she has caylee at the Nanny to avoide exposure of the child to the home environment. To me she is telling us here why she killed Caylee...she did not want her living at home with Grandma or Grandma taking custody of her.

My message to Casey if she reads this is: Caylee is not your "posession" she was your child and one that had every right to a stable home with people who loved her. Your mother was not trying to steal your child from you....she was trying to provide what you couldn't.

shannon718
On 25th June she phoned Jesse and said she would be free to get together as Caylee was with the nanny and would be at the beach. I presume this is the weekend of 28th-29th?

Yup. and she called Jesse on the 25th to go to the beach and abandoned her car the next morning!

What day did she ask to use his shower? We need to figure that out! If it was the 25th or the 26th. It could mean a lot. I always felt that she could have used his shower to clean up after getting rid of caylee.

not_my_kids
09-10-2008, 12:01 PM
We know that George commented on not being able to find Caylee hours before they even found Casey. Which is odd because at that point, Casey still would have been missing and they, supposedly, would have had no way of knowing that CAylee wasn't with Casey.

cheko1
09-10-2008, 12:01 PM

The thing behind the video being taken a yr earlier is Caylees age. She'd of looked more like a baby.

Mendara
09-10-2008, 12:02 PM
I believe that the timestamp and pictures are what alerted Yuri that Caylee was not gone on 9th because she was photographed on the 15th. That's def in the documents.

The question is why did they ALL say the 9th (even casey in the documents) was it just confusion due to the stress of the situation or something more?

Yes they all said the 9th because I think that was the official day of the fight and when Casey left home - however Casey clearly states she had been missing for 31 days during the 911 call on July 16th if you count back from that date 31 days exactly is June 16th - the day after the father's day visit. Casey knew exactly when Caylee was last seen alive.

passin_through
09-10-2008, 12:03 PM
maybe that's a clue, she didn't fill the car because she had no intentions of keeping the car. You're right, if there was money for groceries, surely she would have had a couple of bucks for gas!

not_my_kids
09-10-2008, 12:03 PM
The thing behind the video being taken a yr earlier is Caylees age. She'd of looked more like a baby.

There's also the time and date stamp from the camera that says that it was taken this year.

SeriouslySearching
09-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Honestly, I wish we had not merged these threads. No offense, but now we have to weed through the posts which are not known facts to find them. Ugh.

The KNOWN facts changed when we got the 400 pages and all the affidavits/reports from LE.

shannon718
09-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Is it fact that both dogs hit on the same spots in the backyard? I thought the dogs showed different results as far as the backyard goes.

No one dog was used to verify the other dog I believe. Cindy tends to call that inconsistent.

thelmadawg
09-10-2008, 12:06 PM
I hadn't realized that we seem to have a definitive day when Caylee went missing. On NG, I believe his name was Nate, said that he was at Tony's apt from (or before) the 16th on. From that date KC was spending the night at Tony's WITHOUT Caylee. This seems to provide substance to the theory that Caylee went missing the day after the big fight on Sunday about stealing from the grandparents. I think GA mentions he saw them leave that day around 1:00 pm, (the last time Caylee was seen) which would mean a 6-8 hour or so timeline.

My gut says Caylee was disposed of soon after 1:00 pm and all those calls were a cover to say, OMG Caylee's missing. When she can't reach them the plan falls apart, because logically a normal Mom would call police immediately. She then went to Plan B, which was no plan other than she was at the nanny's.

Do we have a more definitive timeline for June 16th?? I did check the cellphone pings, but, of course, they don't tell us where she was.

passin_through
09-10-2008, 12:07 PM
but was TonE out of school on the 26th, he had classes from 9am-1pm. Did he leave school to pick Casey up, or was school already out? If not I think it had to be 11pm, 26th to 1am 27th.

shannon718
09-10-2008, 12:07 PM
maybe that's a clue, she didn't fill the car because she had no intentions of keeping the car. You're right, if there was money for groceries, surely she would have had a couple of bucks for gas!

exactly. She ran out of gas i believe after getting rid of caylees body.

WHAT DAY DID SHE ASK TO USE JESSE'S SHOWER. IF IT'S THE 26TH IT COULD REALLY MEAN SOMETHING.

SeriouslySearching
09-10-2008, 12:08 PM
If we go by the KNOWN facts, Caylee has NOT been seen since June 15th, 2008. There are no CREDIBLE AND VERIFIED independent sightings of her after she left the Nursing Center.

SeriouslySearching
09-10-2008, 12:11 PM
No one dog was used to verify the other dog I believe. Cindy tends to call that inconsistent.Correct. Two dogs, same results to verify. Hits on the same places in the backyard and trunk.

edgeofnight
09-10-2008, 12:11 PM
exactly. She ran out of gas i believe after getting rid of caylees body.

WHAT DAY DID SHE ASK TO USE JESSE'S SHOWER. IF IT'S THE 26TH IT COULD REALLY MEAN SOMETHING.

We really need to find out the date of the shower, but I'd like to know about the purse, I only heard Cindy say the purse was in the car. Also her computer was left behind?

not_my_kids
09-10-2008, 12:12 PM
If we go by the KNOWN facts, Caylee has NOT been seen since June 15th, 2008. There are no CREDIBLE AND VERIFIED independent sightings of her after she left the Nursing Center.

Thank you. George and Cindy said and Casey said are all speculation. June 15th is an independent verified fact. Which also leads to the fact that the last person known to have been with Caylee is Cindy.

JBean
09-10-2008, 12:13 PM
This is really going to be another general discusison thread so I am going to close it. But if you would like to start a new Just Facts thread that is updated feel free.
"Just sleuthing" is too broad so let's narrow it down a bit. thanks!