View Full Version : CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

Pages : [1] 2

liljim
08-06-2008, 02:41 PM
more as it develops.

breaking on FOX.

Vegas Bride
08-06-2008, 02:46 PM
I just saw this, also a quick mention about the concrete slab.

Said the brother was there, all smiles, let them in then he left.

VB

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 02:48 PM
You know.... I'd like to hear that they're bringing cadaver dogs to the INSIDE of that house.

liljim
08-06-2008, 02:49 PM
2 plainclothes detectives and several CSI officers at the house.

no details yet.

Parker
08-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the updates! Keep them coming (I'm at work so I can only check in here and there)

CSI again? Wonder what they are looking for now...

TravelingBug
08-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Here was what I posted in the other thread:

Phil Keating on Fox says 4 1/2 minutes ago two plain clothes detectives unexpectedly arrived at the home. 2 mini-vans (CSI) arrived 2 minutes after the detectives with 3 folks in them. Lee answered "all smiles" with deputies and detecties and then he left.

Phil Keating says deputies were also at Sawgrass Apartments earlier today (as was Phil...guessing we'll see that on Greta) working on the timeline thing again.

A CSI person just drove away in oneof the vans a minute or two ago.

Another van is still visible LIVE behind Phil.

Phil mentioning that maybe the timeline at Sawgrass with the visit by "ZG" now having been actually identified at 17 June could be CASEY trying to establish a timeline since that was the first full day Caylee was missing.

The second CSI van is still there on the street behind Phil.

Hmmm...there are still TWO CSI vans there. One behind Phil Keating and one on the other side of the driveway. That means a third must have come b/c there was clip of one leaving behind him also already.

Hard commercial break. We'll see what is going on after that.

TravelingBug
08-06-2008, 02:53 PM
There's also a search (unrelated to a specific tip) going on in the retention ponds or something nearby. Last night I think it was Mark Furhman alluded to that possibly happening after the search by the elementary school yesterday also.

Bree0372
08-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Phil just reported that they took a tool box, black sheeting and clear tape (like packing tape) inside the house -- possibly to cover the windows so cameras can not peer inside.

Interesting!

kaykakes
08-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Where is Cindy and George since brother came and let them in?

Amity
08-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Just got an AOL update that divers will be used to search for Caylee.

Dive Team To Join In Search For Caylee
A dive team will aid in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5zSpNMcNh.html>

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Where is Cindy and George since brother came and let them in?

Maybe they're busy interviewing 'personal assistants?' :rolleyes:

Parker
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Just got an AOL update that divers will be used to search for Caylee.

Dive Team To Join In Search For Caylee
A dive team will aid in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5zSpNMcNh.html>

That's not good...did something happen today? Why the sudden searches?

Vegas Bride
08-06-2008, 03:02 PM
I hope Casey is able to know CSI is at the home, it would be so interesting to watch her after she hears the news!

VB

chicoliving
08-06-2008, 03:05 PM
That's not good...did something happen today? Why the sudden searches?

Maybe the lab results are back??

whiteangora
08-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Here was what I posted in the other thread:

Phil Keating on Fox says 4 1/2 minutes ago two plain clothes detectives unexpectedly arrived at the home. 2 mini-vans (CSI) arrived 2 minutes after the detectives with 3 folks in them. Lee answered "all smiles" with deputies and detecties and then he left.

Phil Keating says deputies were also at Sawgrass Apartments earlier today (as was Phil...guessing we'll see that on Greta) working on the timeline thing again.

A CSI person just drove away in oneof the vans a minute or two ago.

Another van is still visible LIVE behind Phil.

Phil mentioning that maybe the timeline at Sawgrass with the visit by "ZG" now having been actually identified at 17 June could be CASEY trying to establish a timeline since that was the first full day Caylee was missing.

The second CSI van is still there on the street behind Phil.

Hmmm...there are still TWO CSI vans there. One behind Phil Keating and one on the other side of the driveway. That means a third must have come b/c there was clip of one leaving behind him also already.

Hard commercial break. We'll see what is going on after that.

Only 2 vans, the one that appeared to leave was only moving because the driveway was blocked. Had to move van to let Lee out.

brighidin
08-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Re: the black sheeting. On the general thread, two posters suggested it is too darken a room, possibly to spray luminol.
Sorry I can't give props because I can't remember the posters names who suggested it. Makes sense though.

ETA: It was LaLaw2000 and liltigress.

robotdog
08-06-2008, 03:10 PM
someone is singing like a canary :woohoo:

my opinion

Bree0372
08-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Re: the black sheeting. On the general thread, two posters suggested it is too darken a room, possibly to spray luminol.
Sorry I can't give props because I can't remember the posters names who suggested it. Makes sense though.

That makes perfect sense! They would need complete darkness to do a luminol test.

When was the concrete poured in the back yard?

murdershewrote
08-06-2008, 03:14 PM
3 days to Caylee's birthday...I think somebody will crack by then.

also, the comment by Cindy...."don't have any concrete evidence" hit me rather strangely. Maybe she is trying to tell us something (Freudian slip)...people do usually want to tell, they just can't do it directly, so they do it indirectly. I know it's a stretch but it just hit me that she would use the word concrete rather than say solid evidence or factual evidence, etc.

Just a thought....

cook78
08-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Is there a live feed of this anywhere? (Or of them arriving?)

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Luminol tests inside the home?

OMG! You mean Zenaida took Caylee back to the Anthony house & killed her?!!!!

No wonder Casey has been so afraid to talk. :rolleyes:

Lola
08-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Perhaps the shock of finally being charged jolted Casey into reality and she's cutting some sort of deal in exchange for finding Caylee. geez, I so wanted to believe she was alive.

ella's mom
08-06-2008, 03:19 PM
That makes perfect sense! They would need complete darkness to do a luminol test.

At one time we discussed that this was done over the 4th of July weekend. I don't know speciffically where the information came from (I believe it was one of the newspapers), but I remember discussing why someone would be doing that over the holiday. LE then came back and said either the pouring of the concrete was not true or was not relevant to the case.

Anyone else remember this?

delaney
Perhaps they picked up on something that was said in the Greta interview from last night!

imnotheonlyone
The lab results HAVE been in.... if they came back inconclusive or negative for decomposition, I'd be hard pressed to believe that they'd be out doing dive searches today......... something BIG is going to happen I believe.

kaykakes

I think they said around the 4th of July

imnotheonlyone
08-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Perhaps they picked up on something that was said in the Greta interview from last night!

Speaking of that...when Cindy was walking Greta back to the shed, what do you think her comment about alot of stuff needing to be replaced was about???

Tristen07
08-06-2008, 03:21 PM
I thought LE confirmed that THERE WAS NO NEW CONCRETE POURED that it was new stepping stones. I saw Greta last night and I did not see any new concrete but I did see stepping stones in front of play house.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 03:21 PM
3 days to Caylee's birthday...I think somebody will crack by then.

also, the comment by Cindy...."don't have any concrete evidence" hit me rather strangely. Maybe she is trying to tell us something (Freudian slip)...people do usually want to tell, they just can't do it directly, so they do it indirectly. I know it's a stretch but it just hit me that she would use the word concrete rather than say solid evidence or factual evidence, etc.

Just a thought....

Last night on NG, Cindy sounded like she was loking for some free advise from the defense attys. on the panel.

It was pretty sad to listen to... she really needed to hear it said out loud that the pile of circumstantial evidence is not 'concrete proof.'

She was focused on the hair in the trunk & how it's possible that it doesn't have to mean Caylee was in the trunk.

Made me think the Anthonys heard some of the dna results & it wasn't good for Casey.

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 03:23 PM
The lab results HAVE been in.... if they came back inconclusive or negative for decomposition, I'd be hard pressed to believe that they'd be out doing dive searches today......... something BIG is going to happen I believe.

If the tests prove Caylee is dead, it makes perfect sense they'd step up efforts to find where her body has been hidden.

Anniegirl
08-06-2008, 03:30 PM

I'm thinking the family now know the results-- may be why big mouth Cindy isnt yelling at the camera's today--- and why there they are searching for Caylee's body--- :(

Like all of you -- I have prayed shes alive, but i think the test came back proof she is not :(

ella's mom
08-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Here is one of the articles related to the concrete slab.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I am still looking for the article where LE states that it is untrue or irrelevant.

Hailiejade77
08-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Wishing this is the break in the case,.. I don't think THE PUBLIC can take much more lies! The GP need to see the writing on the wall so they can get Casey to tell where she put that poor child so she can have a proper burial!!!!!!

liltigress
08-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Speaking of that...when Cindy was walking Greta back to the shed, what do you think her comment about alot of stuff needing to be replaced was about???

I thought she was talking about the hasp on the shed lock that was busted during the break-in.

Hailiejade77
08-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Cindy said that they needed to replace alot of stuff when she was taking Greta back to the shed.

cook78
08-06-2008, 03:50 PM
They way she said it, came off to me as is she didn't really want them to go over there... By trying to make excuses about the way it looked.

Hailiejade77
08-06-2008, 03:51 PM
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, and we actually need to replace a lot of stuff out here. But yes, this is one of the sheds that we would normally keep locked and normally keep the shovels in, which we do keep the shovels in. This is his toolshed. The lawn mower, you know, weed-whacker, that type of thing, shovels, axes, hoes, anything you do gardening work is locked up in here, like that. I mean, it's a normal shed.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

liltigress
I can't help but to assume forensics came back and it's Caylee's DNA and blood in the trunk. When I think of CSI going in there, blacking out the windows, it feels gruesome to me. I was completely blindsided by this thought.

But, without DNA back and something to make them think Caylee was killed in that home, do you think they would be going into this much trouble?

miss lisa
Does anyone if Cindy & George were/are there during the search and is it still going on? Sorry guys, I'm at work and can't get to a tv.

LaLaw2000

Yes, it was me and liltigress.

Know what I noticed during the Greta show last night? The bed was in an unlikely position. One side was entirely against the wall. I hope they move everything out of that room and also luminol the mattress, carpet, AND Caylee's room!!!!

Hailiejade77
08-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I am taking my daughter to the county fair today,.... so I will miss everything unfold! :( LOL.

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Also, does anyone know where Cindy and George are right now???

TraceyLeigh
08-06-2008, 03:53 PM

Someone stated they were home when CSI got there... not sure if they still are. I know they said Lee left immediately upon CSI arrival.

TripleA
08-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Why am I remembering some comment about Casey's car being backed up to the garage one day? Did I make that up in my own head?

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 03:54 PM
I can't help but to assume forensics came back and it's Caylee's DNA and blood in the trunk. When I think of CSI going in there, blacking out the windows, it feels gruesome to me. I was completely blindsided by this thought.

But, without DNA back and something to make them think Caylee was killed in that home, do you think they would be going into this much trouble?

I somehow think that GEORGE cleaned the trunk. Wonder if any of his hairs or skin cells were found in the trunk as well?
Also, LE has probably tested for prints on the 'tire chock'.

MBS
Here is one of the articles related to the concrete slab.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I am still looking for the article where LE states that it is untrue or irrelevant.

Here's one:

What on Earth are they waiting for to dig up the concrete behind the grandparents' house?

There is no concrete slab back there. That was a false report by another station. A spokesperson for the sheriff's office says there are brick pavers, and the k-9 unit would easily have sniffed something if there was something to sniff. No plans to go back to that house.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7065958&version=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

cook78
Lee doesn't want to be there when they find something I bet... gah my stomach just aches

housemouse

I don't know, lil tigress. Maybe they have to cover all possibilities, cover all angles? Preparing for "cross-examination" if there is a trial, maybe?

TraceyLeigh
Why am I remembering some comment about Casey's car being backed up to the garage one day? Did I make that up in my own head?

No... a neighbor said this early on in the case. Same day Casey asked to borrow a shovel from said neighbor.

miss lisa
Also, does anyone else think it is strange that Lee LEFT??? I mean really.

brighidin
08-06-2008, 03:56 PM
You aren't making it up. I believe the neighbour who Casey borrowed the shovels from said that. But I'm not looking through all the threads to find the reference. LOL

eta: sorry traceyleigh, I didn't see your response. :)

housemouse
08-06-2008, 03:56 PM

I want to know where Cindy, George, and Lee were from the 16th through the 18th. Anyone remember them giving an alibi for that time period?

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Someone stated they were home when CSI got there... not sure if they still are. I know they said Lee left immediately upon CSI arrival.

Someone had also stated that a car had picked Cindy up this morning. NOT LE! I do not want to start a rumor here.
But no one has said that George had left the house. I just would like to know where Cindy is now though and if she took an extra pair of underwear and pants with her! Me thinks she may be in need of some by now!

liltigress
08-06-2008, 03:59 PM

LE may have asked him to leave. If there was a horrid murder in the home and blood splatter shows up all over the place, I don't think they'd want the family to see that.

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I want to know where Cindy, George, and Lee were from the 16th through the 18th. Anyone remember them giving an alibi for that time period?

YES!!!!!
I, for one, think they may have transported Caylee's body as far a way as they could. Maybe that weekend, but they may have.
I have heard no timeline for George and Cindy given at any time. But LE would have asked them. Probably did not get the truth, tho.

Fandy
08-06-2008, 04:00 PM
I just can't wrap my brain around the scenario of George and Cindy actually knowing that baby was killed in their home and spouting off for the last 2+ weeks....especially last night and today.

my first impression was yes, they knew, then after hearing the 911 calls, i re-assessed, I could hear the panic in Cindy's *realization*.

sorry to repeat but WTF, WTF i don't have a theory for this behavior...why hasn't their attorney counseled them to shut-up to the press.

cook78
It looked like she was going on another interview this morning when she was picked up.

miss lisa
[QUOTE=LaLaw2000;2463769]Someone had also stated that a car had picked Cindy up this morning. NOT LE! I do not want to start a rumor here.
But no one has said that George had left the house. I just would like to know where Cindy is now though and if she took an extra pair of underwear and pants with her! Me thinks she may be in need of some by now![/
QUOTE]

Can you just imagine what an obnoxious witch she would be as soon as these people arrived! :eek:

Hailiejade77
08-06-2008, 04:03 PM
If my brother or sister might have killed my niece,.. i wouldn't want to be there to see the "evidence" so to speak,.. JMO

cook78
I agree Fandy. After hearing the 911 call where she is freaking out, I don't think Cindy knew what happened with Caylee. I don't think she was involved. I do think she knows more than she's letting on NOW.

George.. well the jury is still out for me.

boston_baby
LE may have asked him to leave. If there was a horrid murder in the home and blood splatter shows up all over the place, I don't think they'd want the family to see that.

I don't think this (splatter all over the place) could be true.
The whole house was white/light-colored inside based on what was shown on Greta. No way Casey (+whoever) could have sufficiently cleaned that up, I don't think.

liltigress
08-06-2008, 04:04 PM
FOX is about to trigger my gag reflex. They spend this much time on this press conference, but kept going to break on previous pressers on Caylee in the past weeks.

Muzikman
Watching WESH 4 PM newscast: News helicopters hovering over Anthony house.

Investigators still there, wore latex gloves when they went in, toolcase, measuring stick (the kind you roll along the ground to measure distance) and large plastic crate

Came out a few minutes ago to get more "tools"

FLjay

I took it to mean plants needing to be replaced (due to freezing or drought, perhaps) -- the rest of the yard was landscaped, but that section was barren.

shannon718
08-06-2008, 04:05 PM
I think they LE figured out what happened due to their investigation and forensics. Something big came back today and that is why they are searching.....the noose is tightening around the little liars neck.

Do we know if they for sure blacked out the windows or are we just speculating due to the black paper?

DianeB
08-06-2008, 04:06 PM
I somehow think that GEORGE cleaned the trunk. Wonder if any of his hairs or skin cells were found in the trunk as well?
Also, LE has probably tested for prints on the 'tire chock'.It would be normal to find DNA from any or all of the family members in that trunk. Even blood could be explained away as happening at some earlier date.

Decomp fluids, however...

DeltaDawn
Remember in the very beginning we heard that Georgw and Cindy had been on vacation for part of the time Casey and Caylee were gone..does anyone remmber hearing or reading a date of them being away on vacation?

I am starting to think that Casey could have come back and stayed in the house a few days while they were away and Caylee was killed there..unbeknownst to George and Cindy. Casey might have cleaned up , but blood and certain body fluids still show up under luminol with a blacklight.

shannon718

Investigators still there, wore latex gloves when they went in, toolcase, measuring stick (the kind you roll along the ground to measure distance) and large plastic crate

Oh GOD. Something happened in that house....I never thought that before.

chicoliving
08-06-2008, 04:08 PM
So far the purpose of the roll of black coarse paper reported by Phil Keating on Fox News Channel is his speculation. The roll of "coarse looking" black paper was taken inside and that is what he knows for sure.

TraceyLeigh
08-06-2008, 04:09 PM
You aren't making it up. I believe the neighbour who Casey borrowed the shovels from said that. But I'm not looking through all the threads to find the reference. LOL

eta: sorry traceyleigh, I didn't see your response. :)

no problem brighidin :-) myself and someone else were just saying how cute your avatar was on the other thread..

FLjay

Tnajk said what I was thinking: that he doesn't want to be there during the search (I'm thinking, especially if one or both parents are there!).

I note that he was smiling, and take that as perhaps his part is done, perhaps this can soon be all (pardon the expression) laid to rest.

Muzikman
Another WESH reporter at the sheriff's office:

Says he was told by a sheriff's office source "that they were back at the Anthony house to collect more items to use in conjunction with the ongoing FBI crime lab testing, which is still ongoing at this point."

Also, the dive teams were going to do a training exercise this weekend anyway, they decided to move it up to as early as tomorrow.

SuziQ
08-06-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure that no one besides LE and CSI techs are in the house right now. No one else would be allowed to be there. And I'm pretty dang sure there is a search warrant now.

liltigress
George and Cindy came back from vacation, saw the notice about the car being towed then went and got the car the next day? Is this the time? They picked up the car on the day just before dragging Casey home to ask what happened to Caylee. This would be on July 14/15 when they got back from vacation?

shannon718
Basic Equiptment for CSI during investigations...

http://www.feinc.net/equipmt.htm

The ruler seems to be for photagraphy to show scale...

Hailiejade77
Anyone want to PM me with updates of what is happening with CSI? I have to go make dinner and then go to the fair and I don't want to miss anything!!!!

Beagle1
08-06-2008, 04:11 PM

Thanks! Nothing yet on national news. Headline news repeating info from NG last night.

Mendara
The whole house was white/light-colored inside based on what was shown on Greta. No way Casey (+whoever) could have sufficiently cleaned that up, I don't think.

It may be on the floor.

karen7868
I'm at work and have been popping in out and haven't got to read everything, so I'm sorry if this has been asked.

My first thought is did grandpa George commit suicide? I just read somewhere that Cindy and Lee had been seen leaving the left house, but not George.

Do you think he could not handle knowing the truth any longer?????

TraceyLeigh
Oh GOD. Something happened in that house....I never thought that before.

Shannon, we must be sistas from anotha motha... that was my reaction too.. OMG...

Muzikman
08-06-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm pretty sure that no one besides LE and CSI techs are in the house right now. No one else would be allowed to be there. And I'm pretty dang sure there is a search warrant now.

Nobody has said where Cindy and George are right now. DVR's the WKMG newscast and will watch that as soon as WESH is done with their story.

housemouse
08-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Please, let's not get ahead of ourselves!

For all we know this is just a routine search, one they have to do to cover all possibilities. Remember, if this ever goes to trial, LE will be endlessly cross-examined by the prosecution, and the house search might be just a "cover their butt" search!

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 04:14 PM
It would be normal to find DNA from any or all of the family members in that trunk. Even blood could be explained away as happening at some earlier date.

Decomp fluids, however...

You are right! However, IF the hair or skin cells were ON TOP of the stain, then there is no confusing that.

:)

DianeB
I'm at work and have been popping in out and haven't got to read everything, so I'm sorry if this has been asked.

My first thought is did grandpa George commit suicide? I just read somewhere that Cindy and Lee had been seen leaving the left house, but not George.

Do you think he could not handle knowing the truth any longer?????No coroner's van.

Cindy gave an on-cam interview a little while ago when she pulled back up in the towncar. Did she leave again?

shannon718
Shannon, we must be sistas from anotha motha... that was my reaction too.. OMG...

Here is the link for Basic CSI equipment.

The ruler seems that it would be for photagraphy? To measure scale.

L L & S
08-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Nobody has said where Cindy and George are right now. DVR's the WKMG newscast and will watch that as soon as WESH is done with their story.
Didn't someone mention back a page or two that Cindy arrived in a town car but no George? I'm bouncing between threads so maybe this was on another thread. I'll see if I can find it.

*~Aimee~*

Do you think he could not handle knowing the truth any longer?????

I would not think Lee would of been smiling as he left like it has been reported.

When did Cindy get home and do the #2 media talk today?

LaLaw2000

For all we know this is just a routine search, one they have to do to cover all possibilities. Remember, if this ever goes to trial, LE will be endlessly cross-examined by the prosecution, and the house search might be just a "cover their butt" search!

housemouse, we have been getting ahead of ourselves this entire case trying to figure out what has happened. It is only natural to do this now - for me anyway!

shannon718
08-06-2008, 04:16 PM

I dont think so...especially with the news about the divers searching tomorrow. Something BROKE......

karen7868
08-06-2008, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=DianeB;2463887]No coroner's van.

Sorry...good catch. I didn't think about that.

shannon718
08-06-2008, 04:17 PM
I would not think Lee would of been smiling as he left like it has been reported.

When did Cindy get home and do the #2 media talk today?

I wish I could find comfort it that but this entire family smiles, chuckles, and laughs inappropriately constantly.

DianeB
You are right! However, IF the hair or skinn cells were ON TOP of the stain, then there is no confusing that.

:)You think? The family had that car for 24 hours before LE took it. Couldn't they have easily moved stuff around?

Wait - Neil Cavuto?? WTH??

LaLaw2000
I wish everyone would be on one thread - kind of hard jumping between them!

housemouse
housemouse, we have been getting ahead of ourselves this entire case trying to figure out what has happened. It is only natural to do this now - for me anyway!

Oh, I agree! I am so tempted, but keep reminding myself of all the possibilities to keep myself calm as a clam!

liltigress
I agree, something broke. DNA is back and/or someone is talking.

SuziQ
08-06-2008, 04:18 PM
INVESTIGATORS RETURN: See Images (http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17112675/detail.html) | Watch Raw Video (http://www.wftv.com/video/17112718/index.html)

TraceyLeigh
I wish everyone would be on one thread - kind of hard jumping between them!

My wish too!

GameTheory
I think the one who ''talked'' to the police is just someone who confirmed to them that Zanny is indeed Casey. Perhaps someone she dated, or met in a club and introduced herself with that name. A valid witness who can stand in court and say Casey went by with the name Zanny. I think this is the info they were missing before the LE became more aggressive with their research.

This is what brought the news searches in nearby water areas and at the home.

And it is the first time the news report that police say THERE IS NO ZANNY and that Casey posed as Zanny.

distracted
08-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Maybe George is in the back yard so he doesn't have to face reporters.

Muzikman
08-06-2008, 04:19 PM
WKMG reporter:

I was driving around the neighborhood, saw the CSI vans parked around the corner, within minutes they CAME SCREAMING UP TO THE FRONT of the Anthony house. 5 CSI detectives went into the house.

He believes George is there, not sure about Cindy.

Detectives have gone back and forth to their vans several times to get things.

DianeB
08-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Maybe George is in the back yard so he doesn't have to face reporters.Aren't there news helicopters circling above? Nowhere to hide, unless he's in the shed. Or the garage.

shannon718
08-06-2008, 04:20 PM
INVESTIGATORS RETURN: See Images (http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17112675/detail.html) | Watch Raw Video (http://www.wftv.com/video/17112718/index.html)

Thanks Suz

One of those bags definitely looks like a camera bag. The one on the DET right shoulder.

Sleuthster
08-06-2008, 04:21 PM
WKMG reporter:

I was driving around the neighborhood, saw the CSI vans parked around the corner, within minutes they CAME SCREAMING UP TO THE FRONT of the Anthony house. 5 CSI detectives went into the house.

He believes George is there, not sure about Cindy.

Detectives have gone back and forth to their vans several times to get things.

Who was screaming?LE? That is a weird way of phrasing, maybe they where yelling to each other?? Does this usually happen anyone know?

Mendara
08-06-2008, 04:22 PM
I think the one who ''talked'' to the police is just someone who confirmed to them that Zanny is indeed Casey. Perhaps someone she dated, or met in a club and introduced herself with that name. A valid witness who can stand in court and say Casey went by with the name Zanny. I think this is the info they were missing before the LE became more aggressive with their research.

And it is the first time the news report that police say THERE IS NO ZANNY and that Casey posed as Zanny.

I am sure Cindy will say that CASEY had to pose as ZANNY in order to further her investigation in the clubs.

TripleA
I assumed she meant driving fast, not verbally screaming.

Carrington
Who was screaming?LE? That is a weird way of phrasing, maybe they where yelling to each other?? Does this usually happen anyone know?

Just means really fast....
IMO

liltigress
What is Lee carrying around in his man-purse?

SuziQ

It's a phrase regarding a sudden rush of vehicles, like screaming tires.

MysteryAddict
08-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Remember in the very beginning we heard that Georgw and Cindy had been on vacation for part of the time Casey and Caylee were gone..does anyone remmber hearing or reading a date of them being away on vacation?

I am starting to think that Casey could have come back and stayed in the house a few days while they were away and Caylee was killed there..unbeknownst to George and Cindy. Casey might have cleaned up , but blood and certain body fluids still show up under luminol with a blacklight.

I remember hearing that, but not an exact date or a location they went on vacation,
so I've been skeptical of it being a fact.

It's hard to believe Cindy would want to leave home not knowing where Caylee was at
that time.

Soo, I'm still waiting for the vacation to be verified.

DeltaDawn
I agree, something broke. DNA is back and/or someone is talking.

I think they found fibers and that DNA is back. I think they maybe looking for similiar fibers in the home..that were different then carpet fibers in the car and the trunk of the car.

Other fingerprints on the gas can may be telling of someone else's involvement.

FLjay

I think "SCREAMING UP TO THE FRONT" there means the vans ... as in super fast.

-------
... as TripleA, Carrington & SuziQ said ...

TravelingBug

I believe that was a figure of speech about them driving up very quickly.

Sleuthster
08-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Thank you. I'm on pins and needles about what they are looking for and I thought it ment like...screaming yelling. Now I understand, thank you everyone.

SuziQ
VIDEO: Detectives Visit Home (http://www.local6.com/news/17112539/detail.html#)

shannon718

Not verbally screaming.....but rather made a big entrance. Probably with their cars.

*~Aimee~*
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

Also Tuesday, test results from DNA samples taken from a car driven by Casey Anthony came in and were turned over to investigators.

Stoelly

I'm not sure what the detectives are looking for, but I just looked at Lee leaving the house, and is it OK when CSI shows for someone to leave with a bag? Did they search it?

Mysticj
I do not think that Caylee died in the house. I can understand that they have to check it out anyway.

FLbeachdawg
08-06-2008, 04:25 PM

Where was this posted? I thought this was just WS theories still....

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 04:25 PM
I think that Cindy and George will get separate lawyers - one for each of them - very soon.

I STILL want to know if either Cindy or George is in that house.

FLbeachdawg
08-06-2008, 04:26 PM

maybe they meant "swarming". I read that in one of the updated articles...

whiteangora
08-06-2008, 04:27 PM

All of his detective supplies and notes. haha

wishingtree
Didn't someone mention back a page or two that Cindy arrived in a town car but no George? I'm bouncing between threads so maybe this was on another thread. I'll see if I can find it.

Not sure if this is already posted on the other thread, but the Fox Orlando website is reporting that "investigators were greeted by Cindy and George Anthony and their son Lee". No photos or video to confirm that, though and they haven't updated to include that Lee has since left.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7146828&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Muzikman
Helicopter shot overhead, nothing going on in the back yard, do not see George unless he's hiding in the shed...

From the helicopter view, it does look like the windows - at least on the back side of the house - have been blacked out.

Yes "screaming up" refers to how the vans rushed up to the house, that was the reporters words.

SuziQ
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Forensics investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office have returned to the Anthony family residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive in East Orlando. Detectives have not released information about the visit, but investigators were greeted by Cindy and George Anthony and their son Lee. (more at link)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7146828&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Slideshow:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/080608anthonyhome/indexGallery.htm

Sleuthster
I think that they may have seen something in the interview last night, or something that was said that may have triggered this. Something out of place, moved, new since they had been there last? Or Cindy talking about the tool shed or back yard??

Carrington
08-06-2008, 04:28 PM
I think "SCREAMING UP TO THE FRONT" there means the vans ... as in super fast.

-------
... as TripleA, Carrington & SuziQ said ...

It's the hard questions no one answers.....
IMO :)

LaLaw2000
All of his detective supplies and notes. haha

LOL..................and his applications for personal assistants.

Sleuthster

His depends, he is preparing for when the truth comes out.

wishingtree
08-06-2008, 04:29 PM
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Forensics investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office have returned to the Anthony family residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive in East Orlando. Detectives have not released information about the visit, but investigators were greeted by Cindy and George Anthony and their son Lee. (more at link)

Slideshow:

Posting the same thing at the same time - great websleuth minds think alike! :)

Hailiejade77
08-06-2008, 04:30 PM
did anyone notice once Cindy opened the shed for Greta last night,.. she tried to close it immediately?? wonder if Greta saw some evidence?

liltigress
08-06-2008, 04:30 PM
His depends, he is preparing for when the truth comes out.

LOL Ok.. Yall are cracking me up now.. Gotta keep some humor. Thanks!

Sleuthster
08-06-2008, 04:31 PM
LOL Ok.. Yall are cracking me up now.. Gotta keep some humor. Thanks!

I think he should put them on soon ;)

Leila
At one time we discussed that this was done over the 4th of July weekend. I don't know speciffically where the information came from (I believe it was one of the newspapers), but I remember discussing why someone would be doing that over the holiday. LE then came back and said either the pouring of the concrete was not true or was not relevant to the case.

Anyone else remember this?

It was determined that the backyard project wasn't cement being poured, it was pavers being installed. Pavers are decorative bricks, although not as thick as bricks. Normally, the area is prepared with a layer of sand that's smoothed over, and the pavers are set into sand and leveled. When the pavers are in place, more sand is poured into the crevices between the pavers to stablize them.

Cadaver dogs would have been able to smell anything buried under the sand that the pavers were set in.

FLbeachdawg
where is the link about police saying there is definitely NO ZENAIDA?

liltigress
Was Greta's full 2 hour interview ever put on her website? I also wonder if something was seen or said in that interview, if it isn't up yet.

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 04:32 PM

Slideshow:

Thank you SO MUCH, SuziQ!

*~Aimee~*
08-06-2008, 04:33 PM

I think it is a laptop. He said in one interview I just watched he was going there to make copies etc.. and that bag was at his feet while he spoke to reporters. I think he carries his laptop with him. It looks like a laptop carrying case.

Mendara

I don't think this was a link rather a report from a reporter live on tv.

liltigress

I saw that as a scrolling ticker on Fox while they were discussing the case earlier, I believe just as CSI showed up.

liltigress
08-06-2008, 04:34 PM
SuziQ, I don't know what we'd do without your quick linking. Thank you!

Mendara
08-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Are they still at the home?

mollymalone
08-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Flbeachdog - it was on the Breaking News Banners on Fox during Shep's show when I saw it.

wishingtree
08-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Was Greta's full 2 hour interview ever put on her website? I also wonder if something was seen or said in that interview, if it isn't up yet.

I just checked and thought there were many related videos, I didn't see the 2 hour video that Greta said last night would be up on the website. You have a good point, maybe something was seen or said in video we haven't seen yet.

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Neil Cavuto will NEVER allow breaking news to interrupt his show. He has 20 minutes left..........

curiositycat
08-06-2008, 04:38 PM
First time online today. Sounds like there is some new investigation in the home. I wonder if CSI shouldn't have done this in the first place. Too much time has past IMO. If this was (is) a crime scene what to they hope to find if there was no blood evidence?

Leila
Someone had also stated that a car had picked Cindy up this morning. NOT LE! I do not want to start a rumor here.
But no one has said that George had left the house. I just would like to know where Cindy is now though and if she took an extra pair of underwear and pants with her! Me thinks she may be in need of some by now!

The car had a driver and my impression is that it was a limo service probably provided by media to transport Cindy to their studio for an interview. She had paperwork in her hands, but no extra undies! :)

FLbeachdawg
Flbeachdog - it was on the Breaking News Banners on Fox during Shep's show when I saw it.

thanks =)

Mendara
08-06-2008, 04:39 PM
First time online today. Sounds like there is some new investigation in the home. I wonder if CSI shouldn't have done this in the first place. Too much time has past IMO. If this was (is) a crime scene what to they hope to find if there was no blood evidence?

I agree.

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 04:41 PM
I just checked and thought there were many related videos, I didn't see the 2 hour video that Greta said last night would be up on the website. You have a good point, maybe something was seen or said in video we haven't seen yet.

That is odd because she did say as she was signing off on her show that the entire thing would be on her site very soon - meaning last night!

Also, that ladder to the pool is still up and has ALWAYS been shown there. Also, the shed was not locked. The lock was just hanging there. Of course the need for the ladder to be put up and the lock to be on is no longer existant now.

LaLaw2000
08-06-2008, 04:41 PM
The car had a driver and my impression is that it was a limo service probably provided by media to transport Cindy to their studio for an interview. She had paperwork in her hands, but no extra undies! :)

LOL - thank you!

LI_Mom
08-06-2008, 04:42 PM
I am sure Cindy will say that CASEY had to pose as ZANNY in order to further her investigation in the clubs.

LOL!!!

And it's all the media's fault she couldn't ask the FBI for help. lol

less0305
Is it also POSSIBLE ***JUST THINKING OUT LOUD HERE**** that Greta may have seen evidence of fresh painting and/or something amiss with the carpets, etc.

Mysticj
I did watch them today. they are there..or should I say they were there at about 1pm today

mollymalone
08-06-2008, 04:44 PM
:)You're welcome Flbeachdog! (Sorry I'm not quoting, since the change over to servers I'm still having problems staying logged in and I can only post using the quick reply for some reason!)

DeltaDawn
08-06-2008, 04:45 PM
I wonder if Caylee may have drowned in the pool while GPS were away on vacay? If so, then there would not be blood but possibly other body fluids that would show up under luminol testing.

chicoliving
08-06-2008, 04:47 PM

Yes, you can either click on the video or the transcript links

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

christine2448
08-06-2008, 04:48 PM

Thanks! :blowkiss:

mollymalone
08-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Thanks Chico!

liltigress
08-06-2008, 04:54 PM

Thanks Chico!

cindilou
08-06-2008, 04:55 PM

thanks..

wow i missed alot today! been reading for the past half hour since i got home. seems like things are closing in on the anthony family FINALLY!! anyone find out where george is yet??

Snowlover77
08-06-2008, 05:00 PM
I believe from all I have read and I have read just about eevrything on this case...I think Casey killed her daughter Caylee and I believe she planned it. If for fact it can be proven that Casey posed as Zanny then to me that shows evidence of premeditation. If they can compare Casey's signature to the one signed on the paperwork the day she went to look into it then we are probably looking at a mother who well in advance had planned the murder of her little girl.

Patty G
08-06-2008, 05:00 PM
I was out of the house from 2:00 PM until 4:45 PM. What time did CSI get there today?

tsanti
08-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Not sure if someone has mentioned this but at 10:46 EST on Gretawire, she stated that they had word of new information while at the airport. They were deciding whether to fly out or try to get an interview to go along with the new information. I bet the information and the search are connected.

olive
I'm glad to see a diving team is finally on the way.

I'm betting they did indeed bring in the liuminol.

And someone way back said something about Casey not being able to clean up blood on white walls- blood is actually very easy to clean off walls to where it can't be seen by the eye. I wish I didn't have first-hand experience, but I do.

GameTheory
Where was this posted? I thought this was just WS theories still....

That was my theory, sorry if it seemed as a report from somewhere

ElizaAvalon
08-06-2008, 05:02 PM

Don't know, but they match his man-pris.

olive
08-06-2008, 05:04 PM
:laughitup:

Mendara
08-06-2008, 05:04 PM
thanks..

wow i missed alot today! been reading for the past half hour since i got home. seems like things are closing in on the anthony family FINALLY!! anyone find out where george is yet??

George seems so nervous in that video. He seems like his lines were rehearsed and he seems so unatural when he says "ZANNY"

TravelingBug
08-06-2008, 05:05 PM
I was out of the house from 2:00 PM until 4:45 PM. What time did CSI get there today?

As the thread title says they arrived about 2:45 (ET) 11:45 (PT)

olive
HaileyJade- I've got to go now too, but if I catch up later tonight I'll PM you any updates.

SuziQ
i was out of the house from 2:00 pm until 4:45 pm. What time did csi get there today?

2:30 est

liltigress
08-06-2008, 05:06 PM

LOL :crazy:

liltigress
08-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Ack!! I hate this hurry-up-and-wait shinola.

cook78
08-06-2008, 05:08 PM
If for fact it can be proven that Casey posed as Zanny then to me that shows evidence of premeditation.

I don't think so. I think Casey is (as we all know already) a COMPULSIVE liar. She's been lying to her friends and family about this Nanny for years now. When directed at her parents, her little girl was probably with friends or boyfriends. When directed towards her friends, Caylee was probably with her grandparents.

Remember, she is supposed to be working and yet she really wasn't. Of course her parents will want to know who is caring for Caylee when she's at work... well Zanny of course! Little did they know Zanny was CASEY.

SuziQ
08-06-2008, 05:09 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

(snips)
George and Cindy Anthony met detectives at the door, as lead investigator John Allen and two other detectives arrived to gather more evidence in the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Within moments, two crime scene investigation vans arrived and crime scene techs entered the house wearing rubber gloves with toolboxes, tape, evidence bags and other items.

The investigators spent the entire time inside the house and did not appear to collect any new evidence from the back yard, where a cadaver dog alerted on an area of dirt.

As one detective left Wednesday afternoon, it was clear the team came prepared to take their time, but not prepared to comment.

"Any idea how long this is gonna take today?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked as the detective left with no reply.

Casey Anthony's parents have been begging for their granddaughter's safe return and now they're also begging for financial assistance. They enlisted the help of a family friend, who is also a civil attorney, to set up a trust that will help pay for the search for Caylee Anthony.

"SunTrust has opened their branches to anyone who wants to help. Go into any SunTrust and they'll get it right into the account for us," said attorney Paul Kelley.

The attorney would not give details about exactly how the money will be used, but said it won't be used for Casey Anthony's legal fees.

Patty G
08-06-2008, 05:10 PM
2:30 est

Thank you.

Patty G
08-06-2008, 05:12 PM
As the thread title says they arrived about 2:45 (ET) 11:45 (PT)

Thanks, I realized that after I asked the question. One of my senior moments!

Beagle1
08-06-2008, 05:13 PM
It is possible that they were just covering their bases, but I thought Cindy said in one interview that LE had "cleared" the house.
Anyway...

The Orange County Sheriff's Office called Wednesday's visit "routine" and that the girl has not been found.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=8799878

Patty G
Last question, are they still there or have they gone already.

shannon718
If they really blocked out the windows they are DEFINITELY doing Luminol (blood trace/spatter) photography. This link explains that in detail. I was going to copy and paste but here you go.....

http://www.crime-scene.blogspot.com/2008/03/luminol-photography.html

SuziQ
08-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Last question, are they still there or have they gone already.

They were still there as of 20 minutes ago.

liltigress
08-06-2008, 05:18 PM
now they're also begging for financial assistance

They want us to get off our @sses and work so they can keep performing on camera? :eek:

They enlisted the help of a family friend, who is also a civil attorney

:rolleyes:

Patty G
08-06-2008, 05:19 PM

Gee, FOX isn't reporting much on it! Humm. Thank you.

whiteangora
08-06-2008, 05:20 PM

Sounds like a very thorough search, maybe something that should have been done weeks ago!
There was only mention of the removal of computers and possibly cell phones when they were there with the dogs searching the back yard.
Maybe the house never was "cleared" as Mrs Pinocchio stated.

wishingtree
08-06-2008, 05:21 PM

Thanks so much for posting the link. Will someone please help me out - I can't find the full 2 hour interview on the website. I see last night's segment and the transcript. Sorry, I must be having an airhead moment! :ashamed0005: Thanks!

whiteangora
08-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Thanks so much for posting the link. Will someone please help me out - I can't find the full 2 hour interview on the website. I see last night's segment and the transcript. Sorry, I must be having an airhead moment! :ashamed0005: Thanks!

I have looked also. I'm wondering if they decided not to sign a release for it to be shown in it's entirety.

FLjay
08-06-2008, 05:24 PM
It's the hard questions no one answers.....
IMO :)

lol! "I'll take "jargon" for 100, Alex"

wishingtree
08-06-2008, 05:25 PM
wow I just watched a part of the interview of Greta with the grandparents. You should see how George is looking at Cindi. He is extremely angry and fed up with her. Look at this photo

and watch the section of the interview where Cindy speaks about the announcement of the official charges. The way George looks at her speaks volumes.

I don't think George helped to cover anything. He was the first one who took LE on the side that very same night they called 911 and told them they should look closer to his own daughter. And I don't think Cindy helped with any crime either. But I do think she was and still the driving force ENABLING CASEY'S LIES AND BEHAVIOR FOR YEARS. And she excuses her even now....even now that they are facing this tragedy.

At one point when I was watching the interview last night I thought George looked like he had tears in his eyes. Will have to rewatch it to see if I can find that segment. Of course the tears could mean anything I guess.

curiositycat
08-06-2008, 05:27 PM
I thought I posted this but I don't see it, Looking at those comparison pictures of Casey and Zenaida...The ones of Zenaida look like dated pictures..older. They do look like Casey though. Could Casey be adopted. could that be her real mother???

Muzikman
08-06-2008, 05:28 PM
WFTV just showed the investigators leaving a couple minutes ago. Almost 3 hours!

TraceyLeigh
08-06-2008, 05:29 PM
I thought I posted this but I don't see it, Looking at those comparison pictures of Casey and Zenaida...The ones of Zenaida look like dated pictures..older. They do look like Casey though. Could Casey be adopted. could that be her real mother???

I don't know... I see a strong resemblance between Casey and the two do-dos we already assume to be her parents... Physical and otherwise..

shannon718

Zanny is supposedly 26 years old.....

Sleuthster
WFTV just showed the investigators leaving a couple minutes ago. Almost 3 hours!

Did it look like they left with anything??

Sleuthster
08-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't know... I see a strong resemblance between Casey and the two do-dos we already assume to be her parents... Physical and otherwise..

Yes I say she favors George (except her eyebrows arnt as bushy and her hair is not gray)

curiositycat
08-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I still say if Caylee either drowned or was accidently over dosed with something there would be no blood evidence. I think, personally, they wouldn't be able to find much as the crime scene has already be contaminated. That's the same thing that happened in the JonBenet Ramsey case. Too many people in and out contaminated the crime scene.

Muzikman
08-06-2008, 05:31 PM
2 bags of evidence taken, WFTV says. Their helicopter is following one of the CSI vans, like they did with OJ. heh

RebeccaAdrianne

Betcha they got all they needed this time. I am thinking murder charges will drop before Friday on one if not more of the Anthony's.

FLjay

Thanks, chicoliving.

Thanks to everyone else who is posting links.

Muzikman
08-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Was pretty hard to see what they were carrying off - there was a HUGE mob of media surrounding them.

curiositycat
08-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Zanny is supposedly 26 years old..... I know that, but that's what Casey said and so who knows. Personally I don't believe there is a zanny:)

FLjay
08-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Not sure if someone has mentioned this but at 10:46 EST on Gretawire, she stated that they had word of new information while at the airport. They were deciding whether to fly out or try to get an interview to go along with the new information. I bet the information and the search are connected.

Interesting ... thanks. Do you know what she decided?

MistyM

i think you are in the wrong thread hehe.

liltigress
If CSI left and there was no crime scene tape roping off the home, it's a good indication that they didn't find what we were fearing.

Sleuthster
Hey, the lightbulb just went off in my head....

What if Zanny is Amy. Maybe Caylee pronounced Amy as zanny and thats where the name came from.

curiositycat
Betcha they got all they needed this time. I am thinking murder charges will drop before Friday on one if not more of the Anthony's.
I disagree, unfortunately, I don't think they have much of anything yet. There have been so many people in and out of there. I wish you were right, but I see this thing dragging out for years with out a body.:blowkiss:

curiositycat
08-06-2008, 05:36 PM
i think you are in the wrong thread hehe.
Thanks. I keep losing my ISP every time I try and post anything. It's stormy and cloudy here. Also this is the first time I have been online today and trying to catch up with this slow internet is driving me crazy.
Thanks for keeping me on my toes

Stoelly
08-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Did anyone see Fox, the lawyer that went to school with Baez? You know what I found interesting that he said "Casey was throwing out gang signs" when talking about the party pictures. Hmmmmm. Wonder what he knows, or if this is speculated on all over the web.

QuickAttack
Sometimes sheeting and tape can be used to remove large items from the house...like a mattress or any item that won't fit into a paper bag.

headndownstream

Sorry if this has been posted, found on Fox News: Meanwhile, detectives told FOX News that they were looking into the possibility that Casey Anthony may have impersonated a baby sitter she says took Caylee by signing the sitter's name during a visit to an apartment complex and writing in a visit date within the time frame of the child's disappearance.

DianeB
08-06-2008, 05:40 PM

What if Zanny is Amy. Maybe Caylee pronounced Amy as zanny and thats where the name came from.Wouldn't that make her Zany?

mollymalone
08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks headndownstream!!

Patty G
08-06-2008, 05:41 PM

This is a behind the scene version about 15 minutes. This is way before they start the interview. It's about 15 minutes.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2963765&referralPlaylistId=playlist

cindilou
08-06-2008, 05:42 PM
crap.. i have to go out for dinner. haha
hopefully i don't miss too much !!!

headndownstream
08-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Remember that the apartment manager showed police that a Zenaida had signed a book saying she'd been there inquiring about an apt? Handwriting must be Casey's, only with Zenaidas sp? name.

Sleuthster
08-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Wouldn't that make her Zany?

No, that would be if she was trying to say Casey ( you know zany, crazy).okay sorry had to add that one.

I'll behave now.(sending self to room)

murdershewrote
08-06-2008, 05:44 PM
if it's true about the signature....sounds more and more like pre-meditation to me

SuziQ
08-06-2008, 05:45 PM
(snip)
A warrant was issued for a search of the home as investigators were greeted by Cindy and George Anthony, along with son Lee. At least eight bags of potential evidence were gathered from the home, but no details have been released by detectives.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7146828&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Sleuthster
08-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Seriously though, if Casey is Zenaida, where did she come up with this name?It's not that common she must know someone named Zenaida.

DianeB
08-06-2008, 05:46 PM
if it's true about the signature....sounds more and more like pre-meditation to meWhat's the opposite of that - post-meditation?

blondietx
08-06-2008, 05:47 PM

What if Zanny is Amy. Maybe Caylee pronounced Amy as zanny and thats where the name came from.

I really don't think so. Good thinking but I just don't know. My oldest's name starts with a Z. I have 3 little ones that are 14+ years younger than him. Each of them have been unable to pronounce the Z until much older. It started out as a D sound at first. The 3 1/2 yr old still says it with a D. JMO, though.

blondietx
08-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Seriously though, if Casey is Zenaida, where did she come up with this name?It's not that common she must know someone named Zenaida.

She sure has a lot of friends that frequent Puerto Rico? Maybe one of them knows someone or has mentioned the name? It was said to be very common in South Florida, though.

Stoelly
08-06-2008, 05:48 PM
if it's true about the signature....sounds more and more like pre-meditation to me

It could be part of a coverup - Caylee might have been deceased at that time, and Casey was working on her alibi.

SuziQ
08-06-2008, 05:49 PM
August 6th, 2008 11:44 AM Eastern
latest plans.. (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/06/latest-plans/)

by Greta Van Susteren
As usual we are trying to do several things at once…if I do go back to DC for the interview I have scheduled out in Virginia at five pm, I may come back here to Orlando tomorrow. OTR Producer Steph Watts is here in Orlando and so is Mark Fuhrman…so we are covered to make sure we get the latest for you and dig for more information.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/06/latest-plans/

blondietx
08-06-2008, 05:49 PM
It could be part of a coverup - Caylee might have been deceased at that time, and Casey was working on her alibi.

That's what I think. Now, if someone comes up and can legitimately VERIFY that they saw Caylee after the 16th, I'll change my mind. For now, I'm fairly certain Caylee was gone by the 17th.

Truthful Lies
08-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Good thought, Diane....agree with you on that one.

murdershewrote
08-06-2008, 05:51 PM
WOW....8 more bags, that seems like alot.

beetrue
08-06-2008, 05:52 PM
bummer! I was hoping someone posted new information here. anything new other than what the media is sharing?

mollymalone
08-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Okay ya'll, what do you think were in those 8 bags??

murdershewrote
08-06-2008, 05:55 PM
stuffed animals that smell like smoke???

QuickAttack
08-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Okay ya'll, what do you think were in those 8 bags??

Could be anything.

Piece of carpet, drapes, mattress pads, clothing, drywall. Anything.

I bet it leaks in the next 24 hours, though, like the gas cans did.

Sleuthster
08-06-2008, 05:57 PM
I see what you mean. z is probably a hard letter to pronounce at that age. My 19 month old pronounces everything with an sh. Once her teacher told me she had bee talking smack! I could not help but laugh, it sounds like she is saying a bad word sometimes but I doubt she is.

Anyways, okay, I am still left baffled about the whole Zanny/Zenaida thing.

mollymalone
08-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Hmm documents?

Both Cindy and George can't seem to keep quiet, perhaps one of them will comment on what was taken.

FLjay
08-06-2008, 06:01 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

(snips)
Casey Anthony's parents have been begging for their granddaughter's safe return and now they're also begging for financial assistance. They enlisted the help of a family friend, who is also a civil attorney, to set up a trust that will help pay for the search for Caylee Anthony.

"SunTrust has opened their branches to anyone who wants to help. Go into any SunTrust and they'll get it right into the account for us," said attorney Paul Kelley.

The attorney would not give details about exactly how the money will be used, but said it won't be used for Casey Anthony's legal fees.

oh, yeah ... :bananapowerslide:
:bang:
impede, explain away, complain about slow progress, tell would-be supporters to get off their @##%# ... need help, need money, wonder why?

wallflower67
08-06-2008, 06:01 PM

Not impossible. We had a guy who murdered his gf, quite brutally with a bayonett. No body was ever found.

However, white light picked up that her blood was EVERYwhere in this guy's room...including the ceiling. he had done a pretty good job of cleaning the mess...but obviously not enough for the light.

Sleuthster
08-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Hmm documents?

Both Cindy and George can't seem to keep quiet, perhaps one of them will comment on what was taken.

I can picture Cindy giving a tour to Greta again saying in her theatrical voice " and this is where they took the carpeting, and oh we threw in some stuffed animals that smelled like smoke too. Isnt that right George. just nod honey and let me do the talking"

L L & S
George seems so nervous in that video. He seems like his lines were rehearsed and he seems so unatural when he says "ZANNY"A lot of his facial expression we're strange to me. And it seemed he got really "twitchy" towards the end. Cindy putting her hand on his leg seemed to convey "calm down and say it like you practiced it".

Just an observation.

Muzikman
According to Sgt. John Allen, on WKMG, they had to get a search warrant for this search, although the family was cooperative..

tsanti
George could have thrown away evidence among those stuffed animals yesterday.

mollymalone
08-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Swag posted this on the general thread
There is a possibility new charges on additional cases or additional counts can be filed against Casey if those results give investigators more evidence to convict her on new charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Could they be removing items Casey purchased with the money she stole from Amy's account? Could that "additional cases" reference that?

Mohabi
08-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Did anyone see Fox, the lawyer that went to school with Baez? You know what I found interesting that he said "Casey was throwing out gang signs" when talking about the party pictures. Hmmmmm. Wonder what he knows, or if this is speculated on all over the web.

I asked my sons to look at the "gang signs" (sons ages are 32, 25 and 19). They all agreed that all the people on the photos are "gang wannabes" and told me that it's the "thing to do" nowadays.

SuziQ
According to Sgt. John Allen, on WKMG, they had to get a search warrant for this search, although the family was cooperative..

I hope it wasn't sealed. We need to keep our eye out for this.

gigi2009
I promise I'm going to go back and read the last 6 pages but I had to step out. Was the video for Sawgrass Apts ever shown on Fox? If so has anyone posted it? Cause I can rewind my DVR and post it.

Okay, back to reading!

curiositycat
08-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Not impossible. We had a guy who murdered his gf, quite brutally with a bayonett. No body was ever found.

However, white light picked up that her blood was EVERYwhere in this guy's room...including the ceiling. he had done a pretty good job of cleaning the mess...but obviously not enough for the light.
In less I miss my intuition here, I don't think there was any blood. I am going with accidental death involving either alcohol, drugs or drowning. In most cases those don't leave any blood. (unless the victim vomits)

beetrue
08-06-2008, 06:06 PM

this is exactly what I thought, when I heard about the visit. also, it would make sense that the person would write sloppily -changing their own writing to not be compared. but alas, analysts can still find common letters... perhaps finger prints. then again, many people have probably touched that book.

the last I heard was CSI was at the Anthony's on a "routine" visit...
then the familiar forensics specialist with blue gloves, finger-printing kits (ie; brushes and tool box). Can anyone update me on that, since there are already several pages? Thank you. :)

shannon718
08-06-2008, 06:07 PM
I disagree, unfortunately, I don't think they have much of anything yet. There have been so many people in and out of there. I wish you were right, but I see this thing dragging out for years with out a body.:blowkiss:

Cat: They can still see if there was blood or other bodily fluids that have been cleanup up or wiped off. They covered the windows which they do when they are performing luminol photagraphy which is basically blood spatter or bodily fluid photography. Much evidence has been garnered this way way after the fact.

I posted a link earlier all about luminol photagraphy....that was the role of black paper they brought in. imho:blowkiss:

ShinaLite
08-06-2008, 06:09 PM
I hope it wasn't sealed. We need to keep our eye out for this.

good point..we sure do!

curiositycat
08-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Cat: They can still see if there was blood or other bodily fluids that have been cleanup up or wiped off. They covered the windows which they do when they are performing luminol photagraphy which is basically blood spatter or bodily fluid photography. Much evidence has been garnered this way way after the fact.

I posted a link earlier all about luminol photagraphy....that was the role of black paper they brought in. imho:blowkiss:

Okay! Thanks for that! I do hope they find something to help bring this thing to an end.

Beagle1
08-06-2008, 06:13 PM
good point..we sure do!

Doesn't there have to be a reason for the search warrant given to get a warrant?
Someone?

mollymalone
08-06-2008, 06:14 PM
They've already charged her with neglect, false statements to police. There's a possible murder charge hanging over her head. But she's also commmitted theft (cleaning out Amy's checking account, stealing money from her house), perhaps identity theft.

I don't know if George would continue to press the stealing the car or the gas cans but if so, there are those charges that could be brought.