PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #61

Pages : 1 [2]

gigi2009
08-07-2008, 01:56 AM
I can see the blowup happening. I can only imagine what Casey would have done if someone had presented her with hard core evidence and refused to let her lie her way out of it. In fact, I am interested to see what kind of a reaction she will have if LE is able to do that to her.

Me too and hopefully LE will have the evidence so to do just that! :clap:

liltigress
08-07-2008, 01:56 AM
On Greta tonight, I heard them discussing that they only used blacklight, looking for any bodily fluids. Am I going nuts? I didn't think they used the luminol.

CheckDaFacts
08-07-2008, 01:58 AM
CHECK

FOR YOU:

DOG HITS

Trunk
Playhouse
Sandbox
Corner of Pool

Forensic Evidence so far...(that we know of)
Dirt sample taken from Backyard
Gas Cans
Shovel
Luminol Photography being performed inside the house ( In the Back)(which I believe faces the pool)
Hair like Caylees in trunk
Stain in trunk that hit under luminol (fluid or blood)
Smell in trunk which two detectives (Yuri, George) and a nurse (Cindy) identified as being decomposition.

12 bags of unknown evidence taken from home today
Edit/Delete Message
Can you link me to the copies of hits on playhouse, pool, sand box. Or where can I see the dates on and the official statements. Sorry but this is the 1st time I heard dogs actually made a hit on those many areas for decomp. My question would then go to why those items were not deconstructed?

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 01:58 AM
luminol is the chemical - they spray it and then turn on the UV (blacklight) it there is any bodily fluids they will light up

shannon718
08-07-2008, 01:59 AM
On Greta tonight, I heard them discussing that they only used blacklight, looking for any bodily fluids. Am I going nuts? I didn't think they used the luminol.

I believe luminol is what makes it show up underneath the black light. In addition, to do the photography they would have had to black out or block the windows which they did.

not_my_kids
I think that i will try to see what was dug up when George ran for County Clerk in Ohio. Political battles seem to really bring up the dirt, even when its a local issue. Might be something there that will shed some light on at least George's history. maybe Cindy's too.

PoppyMcTwist
Hi Everyone...

I have a question:

Could Casey's clothing have left a cadaver scent in the back yard? (assuming she was in contact with Caylee's body)

shannon718
08-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Can you link me to the copies of hits on playhouse, pool, sand box. Or where can I see the dates on and the official statements. Sorry but this is the 1st time I heard dogs actually made a hit on those many areas for decomp. My question would then go to why those items were not deconstructed?

Cindy always says they were "inconsistant hits"...playground, pool, sandbox I don't know if there are documents but it was definitely reported. Ill try to look.

CheckDaFacts
Who gave this info? The guy that owned the company, an atty? No one was allowed inside, how would they have the info. when did LE speak out?

liltigress
I believe luminol is what makes it show up underneath the black light. In addition, to do the photography they would have had to black out or block the windows which they did.

No, I realize that. Luminol will show up for blood. I heard them say they were looking for body fluids.. even mentioned semen. They wouldn't need luminol for that with a blacklight.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Who gave this info? The guy that owned the company, an atty? No one was allowed inside, how would they have the info. when did LE speak out?

It was Furhman. He was discussing this.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 02:01 AM
No, I realize that. Luminol will show up for blood. I heard them say they were looking for body fluids.. even mentioned semen. They wouldn't need luminol for that with a blacklight.

Luminol will show up for Blood AND OR Bodily fluids, such as urine, feces, amongst other things.

Benji
08-07-2008, 02:02 AM
I just can't wrap my mind around ANYONE hiding a dead body, or burying it, and then coming back a few days later and moving it. Decomp begins and progresses pretty fast, even if it's buried, and it would be soooo unpleasant, and I'm not even talking about the smell! I don't care how uncaring Casey is right now, but digging up, or moving a decomposing body just seems to me to be beyond anything that she would be able to do! How could she even LOOK at the decomposing body of a child, much less her own, nevermind being able to touch it!!

I know that she isn't behaving as if she gives one whit about that child right now, but to look into your childs face after decomposition begins, and then to have to actually pick up and HOLD that child in your hands.......No One could be that cold and uncaring, NO ONE!!!!

OMG,this makes me sick!:cry: :praying:

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 02:02 AM
Why would they be looking for semen unless they think that there was a sexual assault? I really don't like where this is going. :eek:

gigi2009
08-07-2008, 02:03 AM
My eyes are starting to cross so I want to say goodnight all! Keep up the good work and I'll be reading tomorrow. Keeping good thoughts that we get more info!

not_my_kids
My eyes are starting to cross so I want to say goodnight all! Keep up the good work and I'll be reading tomorrow. Keeping good thoughts that we get more info!

Night. Most definitely good thoughts.

liltigress
Why would they be looking for semen unless they think that there was a sexual assault? I really don't like where this is going. :eek:

He mentioned other things, this is the main one that jumped out at me. I though it was odd, but nevertheless, I'm not going anywhere with that. I was only asking about them using the blacklight without luminol.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 02:04 AM

NO semen. We are just listing what luminol can pick up and read. Someone thought if was just for blood but it is for "Bodily fluids" which include a wide range including but not limited to semen.

CheckDaFacts
Cindy always says they were "inconsistant hits"...playground, pool, sandbox I don't know if there are documents but it was definitely reported. Ill try to look.
I really don't follow Cindy, unless its to watch her mistruths. I disagree with her on second dog theory, as second dogs are brought in to confirm originating dogs hits. Unless its LE documented evidence. I pay little attention to the players, unless like I said I'm weighing in.

not_my_kids
He mentioned other things, this is the main one that jumped out at me. I though it was odd, but nevertheless, I'm not going anywhere with that. I was only asking about them using the blacklight without luminol.

To clarify: I didn't mean where you were going. I meant where the investigation is general is going.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 02:05 AM
I really don't follow Cindy, unless its to watch her mistruths. I disagree with her on second dog theory, as second dogs are brought in to confirm originating dogs hits. Unless its LE documented evidence. I pay little attention to the players, unless like I said I'm weighing in.

I dont agree with her either...she just loves to say that they were inconsistant hits. She says it constantly and it drives me insane.

wanttohelp
08-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Where did the gang thread get moved to? why?

shannon718
08-07-2008, 02:06 AM
To clarify: I didn't mean where you were going. I meant where the investigation is general is going.

I understand...just didn't want anyone to jump on the semen bit. Sometimes those things take on a life of their own.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 02:07 AM

:) I know. I tend to cover my own bases from the conversations of the last couple of days. lol

shannon718
08-07-2008, 02:07 AM
Is tonights Greta on line yet or transcripts?

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 02:08 AM
I think CSI at the house today was more to rule things "out" than to rule things "in" - I think the stain in the trunk came back as blood and that's what they were trying to find. BTW I also heard they did have a search warrant for today's visit - so they wanted this search on the reocrd and properly documented. They only took 5 - 6 bags (not 12 like some are reporting) and if you watch the video - those bags didn't look like they had all that much in them.

CheckDaFacts
08-07-2008, 02:08 AM
I just can't wrap my mind around ANYONE hiding a dead body, or burying it, and then coming back a few days later and moving it. Decomp begins and progresses pretty fast, even if it's buried, and it would be soooo unpleasant, and I'm not even talking about the smell! I don't care how uncaring Casey is right now, but digging up, or moving a decomposing body just seems to me to be beyond anything that she would be able to do! How could she even LOOK at the decomposing body of a child, much less her own, nevermind being able to touch it!!

I know that she isn't behaving as if she gives one whit about that child right now, but to look into your childs face after decomposition begins, and then to have to actually pick up and HOLD that child in your hands.......No One could be that cold and uncaring, NO ONE!!!!

OMG,this makes me sick!:cry: :praying:
Actually there are many people in this world exactly like this. While I don't want to upset you, the body was proably wrapped for this purpose making it easier not to look/conceal but to also assist in not having to deal with decomp. The world can be an ugly place.

Salem
08-07-2008, 02:09 AM

The officer discusses it in the bond hearing. It was used to show that the charges were heading towards homicide.

Salem

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 02:10 AM

I have no clue. :waitasec:

Leila
08-07-2008, 02:11 AM
then why did george take those gas cans out and put them back in the shed when that car smelled of death? He knew better - he should have never moved that car from the impound lout and now he's saying he got them back on the 24th when Casey "stopped in" for some clothes. According to timeline - the 24th - it was all pretty much over and that car had to have smelled by then as well.

I think the whole story of Casey coming by on June 24th is just that, a story. If we think something happened to Caylee on June 16th, then 8 days later on the 24th it had to have smelled.

Wise Old Owl
Yes, it can. I can't see our little drama queen princess with the manicured fingers and pedi feet even thinking about disposing of a body no matter how small. She seems the type to squeal and scream at a cockroach. That's why I think the accomplice or "helper" had to be a male. Yesterday's talk of immunity told me there had to be someone else involved in all this.

DianeB
I think CSI at the house today was more to rule things "out" than to rule things "in" - I think the stain in the trunk came back as blood and that's what they were trying to find. BTW I also heard they did have a search warrant for today's visit - so they wanted this search on the reocrd and properly documented. They only took 5 - 6 bags (not 12 like some are reporting) and if you watch the video - those bags didn't look like they had all that much in them.Swabs? They're pretty small.

CheckDaFacts
08-07-2008, 02:12 AM
I think CSI at the house today was more to rule things "out" than to rule things "in" - I think the stain in the trunk came back as blood and that's what they were trying to find. BTW I also heard they did have a search warrant for today's visit - so they wanted this search on the reocrd and properly documented. They only took 5 - 6 bags (not 12 like some are reporting) and if you watch the video - those bags didn't look like they had all that much in them.
Search warrant usually means rather specific areas and things. It does both for today's search rule in and out.

Wise Old Owl
I think the whole story of Casey coming by on June 24th is just that, a story. If we think something happened to Caylee on June 16th, then 8 days later on the 24th it had to have smelled.
yep exactly - yet he did remove those cans and clean that trunk when he got it back - why why why why would he do that?

liltigress
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that the dog was inconsistent on a hit here and...

VAN SUSTEREN: Here being right here at the house?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. And inconsistent where her sandbox was.

VAN SUSTEREN: Which is where?

CINDY ANTHONY: Where it's at now, roughly.

VAN SUSTEREN: Oh, is this the sandbox?

CINDY ANTHONY: That's the sandbox.

VAN SUSTEREN: That has a cover on it. OK.

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there was -- there was an inconsistent alert here.

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, an inconsistent alert over in the corner of the house.

VAN SUSTEREN: Meaning over behind -- near the pool?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, so they never had, as you understand it, an alert. They rather had an inconsistent one.

CINDY ANTHONY: They had an inconsistent alert, so that's why they explained to us why the brought the second cadaver dog in. The second dog did not alert in the same spots that they did.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did not?

CINDY ANTHONY: Did not.

RoseRed
Can be correct if he never responded to a DOA but didn't he work a small town with a small force? Now if he actually was a homicide detective, there is no way around him missing that one, lol :)

Some small towns go more than 10 years without a homicide or someone being found dead someplace. So we can't say he had to know.

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Here is a link to today's Greta. The video is up, but not the transcript.

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

PoppyMcTwist
08-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Could something OTHER than Caylee's body have brought the cadaver scent into the backyard -- Casey's clothing for example?

CheckDaFacts
Swabs? They're pretty small.
I heard 15 bags, size does not matter. Only the evidence counts.

kathyn2
I don't think Caylee drowned either. If people are using the fact the dogs hit on the yard to think she drowned, well....just taking her out of the pool after she died wouldn't cause the dogs to smell decomposition. There would be no decomposition that quickly. Casey had to have that body there for a few days to start the process or have brought her back there after she was already dead for a few days and laid her in the yard. We really don't know if she died at the house but I heard there was a blood stain in the trunk and so I assume Caylee was bleeding if the blood turns out to be hers. I wish we knew more!

CheckDaFacts
08-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Could something OTHER than Caylee's body have brought the cadaver scent into the backyard -- Casey's clothing for example?
No its decomp if it was on the clothing its still decomp. :mad:

DianeB
yep exactly - yet he did remove those cans and clean that trunk when he got it back - why why why why would he do that?His daughter had last possession of the car... his granddaughter is missing...

I wonder if George was tidying the trunk while Cindy was calling the cops.

Leila
I don't question the phone record information - that can be independently verified.

I don't believe the pool ladder story, because I can't think of anyone it could have originated with other than Cindy or George.

Who is it you think could have been the source of this information, if not them?

I stand corrected on this.......the info on the pool ladder and gate DID come from Cindy and George. I listened to the repeat of Greta and caught that info that I didn't catch watching it the first time.

Busylady
08-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Go to Caylee forum, the first sticky by WindChime explains the gang thread.

CheckDaFacts
I don't think Caylee drowned either. If people are using the fact the dogs hit on the yard to think she drowned, well....just taking her out of the pool after she died wouldn't cause the dogs to smell decomposition. There would be no decomposition that quickly. Casey had to have that body there for a few days to start the process or have brought her back there after she was already dead for a few days and laid her in the yard. We really don't know if she died at the house but I heard there was a blood stain in the trunk and so I assume Caylee was bleeding if the blood turns out to be hers. I wish we knew more!
We dont know if the stain was blood, LE has not released what the fluid was.

shannon718
Some small towns go more than 10 years without a homicide or someone being found dead someplace. So we can't say he had to know.

He said that he has smelled it before and recognized it in Casey's car....then went on about a squirrell or something. he did say that he has smelled human decomp before.

PoppyMcTwist
What I mean is.....

Could Casey have disposed of Caylee, then come home to take a swim to clean herself off, leaving her clothing on the ground for a little while?

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:17 AM
I really don't see at all how there can be any evidence in her parents' home.
For me any evidence would be in the car, at whoever's place she was sleeping at or somewhere outdoors. You don't surely think she'd come home to kill her daughter in the GP's home. Mind you, the garden maybe
I so don't think the GP's are guilty of anything aside from grossly neglecting to monitor their grandchild once she'd been taken out of the home, blindness and way too much faith in their daughter

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 02:17 AM
His daughter had last possession of the car... his granddaughter is missing...

I wonder if George was tidying the trunk while Cindy was calling the cops.
exactly and that sure doesn't sound like he didn't know nuffin' about all this BEFORE it all got started

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 02:18 AM
We dont know if the stain was blood, LE has not released what the fluid was.
someone (I think) media was speculating it was blood the other day - I never heard that this was confirmed

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:19 AM

I was saying this yesterday -but it could be the car didn't smell coz the body had not yet actually been in it-it's quite possible

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 02:19 AM

He was a homicide detective. Yes, he knew.

Benji
08-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Actually there are many people in this world exactly like this. While I don't want to upset you, the body was proably wrapped for this purpose making it easier not to look/conceal but to also assist in not having to deal with decomp. The world can be an ugly place.

I want to hear the REAL story when this is all over! I pray to God that this baby is alive and well somewhere, and that she will come back and there will be some kind of explanation for all that's gone on here (at least a semi reasonable explanation)! But if it turns out that some of the theories that have been presented are even close to the truth, I would really like to sit face to face with the person/people who were callous and evil enough to have done it! I want to look into their eyes and ask them where in Gods name their soul disappeared to! This is just beyond despicable, it's completely unbearable!! :(

kathyn2
08-07-2008, 02:21 AM
I definitely do not believe the grand parents are involved in any cover up and I don't think they did anything to coverup anything. I don't think they have a clue what happened to Caylee or had any part in her demise. I don't believe anyone ever saw Casey be mean or raise her voice to her daughter in the past. How many of us would believe our own children would kill their child? The only thing the GPs are guilty of is being in denial and wanting to believe Casey inspite of her outrageous story.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 02:21 AM
I was saying this yesterday -but it could be the car didn't smell coz the body had not yet actually been in it-it's quite possible
So you are saying - if you follow our timeline - that caylee was killed sometime around the 16th and then the body hidden - then casey didn't put it in the trunk until after teh 24th because the car didn't smell? The car smelled from probably the first if not the second day. The car was used as transport - maybe more than once

Melly53
08-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Link to a couple of good overhead pictures of the back yard. Note the small flags in the ground which I assume mark where the dogs picked up the cadaver scent. See pictures numbers 54, 55, 56, 57 and 58

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,6054035.photogallery

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 02:22 AM
I definitely do not believe the grand parents are involved in any cover up and I don't think they did anything to coverup anything. I don't think they have a clue what happened to Caylee or had any part in her demise. I don't believe anyone ever saw Casey be mean or raise her voice to her daughter in the past. How many of us would believe our own children would kill their child? The only thing the GPs are guilty of is being in denial and wanting to believe Casey inspite of her outrageous story.
then how do you explain what George did with the car and the gas cans?

liltigress
08-07-2008, 02:23 AM
I stand corrected on this.......the info on the pool ladder and gate DID come from Cindy and George. I listened to the repeat of Greta and caught that info that I didn't catch watching it the first time.

Also, don't forget that Lee has been invited to this site, so I'm sure they are reading here. We've given them some very good advice. lol

kathyn2
08-07-2008, 02:25 AM
I think George wanted his gas cans back and took them out of the trunk and put them in the shed. He didn't know at the time Caylee was missing. I bet he had a few words with Casey at the time too! I don't think there is anything sinister there. As far as the smell....denial again and finding the trash and hoping that was the smell...

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:26 AM
So you are saying - if you follow our timeline - that caylee was killed sometime around the 16th and then the body hidden - then casey didn't put it in the trunk until after teh 24th because the car didn't smell? The car smelled from probably the first if not the second day. The car was used as transport - maybe more than once

It is possible she was killed and buried elsewhere and the dead body had not been in the car or at least not when in decomposition, we don't know, I really don't think George smelled anything on the 24th. They seemed genuinely very shocked at the smell when they picked up the car, or then maybe George hid it from Cindy as people have said
I was also wondering if the thing (horror) could have been premeditated and she wasn't killed on the 16th

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:28 AM
then how do you explain what George did with the car and the gas cans?

yeah, true...

Wise Old Owl
I don't think the info "leaked" on Greta tonight about the phone calls is very significant. There were calls that went unanswered. I watched it again and he doesn not say anything about calls on the 17th. He did not say there were not any calls on the 17th. He just said when the calls stopped on the 16th and that "there weren't any more calls that day".

This is just so frustrating. They feed us little bits of info and were like hungry sharks - feeding frenzy trying to dissect, analyze, theorize, categorize, summarize, lol

DianeB
I think George wanted his gas cans back and took them out of the trunk and put them in the shed. He didn't know at the time Caylee was missing. I bet he had a few words with Casey at the time too! I don't think there is anything sinister there. As far as the smell....denial again and finding the trash and hoping that was the smell...Homicide detective. Smell of decomposition in the car. He knew something was up, yet he deliberately cleaned out that trunk.

No way do I think these parents haven't been actively helping to confuse every possible issue in this case on behalf of their daughter. They have changed their stories on multiple occasions, and have done nothing constructive to actually get Caylee back despite their stated belief that she is still alive.

We'll have to agree to disagree on their role in this mess.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 02:29 AM
It is possible she was killed and buried elsewhere and the dead body had not been in the car or at least not when in decomposition, we don't know, I really don't think George smelled anything on the 24th. They seemed genuinely very shocked at the smell when they picked up the car, or then maybe George hid it from Cindy as people have said
I was also wondering if the thing (horror) could have been premeditated and she wasn't killed on the 16th

Then again if the whole 24th encounter didn't happen, or didn't happen like George recounted yesterday, which I think is definitely possible, then we don't really know whether the car did or didn't smell at that point and neither did he.

Wise Old Owl
I don't think the drive by visit on the 24th happened at all.

Waddles
I think George wanted his gas cans back and took them out of the trunk and put them in the shed. He didn't know at the time Caylee was missing. I bet he had a few words with Casey at the time too! I don't think there is anything sinister there. As far as the smell....denial again and finding the trash and hoping that was the smell...

yeah, I'm going by this

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:30 AM

That's intersting, I missed some messages, can you explain why it didn't happen for you?

ShinaLite
08-07-2008, 02:30 AM
No its decomp if it was on the clothing its still decomp. :mad:

true..and speaking of clothing...I posted this a bit ago..
am I grasping at straws here to think this could be something to look into??

if there possibly was some kind of pool accident or incident wouldnt that mean the last thing Caylee was wearing was a bathing suit?

I do wonder what Casey took of Caylee's before that "mini vacation"

The gm's house seems to have such order to it...would she know what of Caylee's was missing? We never did get a report of what she was last wearing..there was something I think in the news but that was a description from a friend of the family that claimed to see her in a mall...

What was in the items from the bags of Casey's belongings they recovered from Tony's? Did she bother to pack things for Caylee?

Did GF notice what Caylee was wearing on the 16th and can it be accounted for?
GM reminds me of the type that would have Caylee's clothes laid out for the next day...
are those clothes unaccounted for??

Is there anything GM can notice missing of Caylee's?

A long shot I guess...but just a thought

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Then again if the whole 24th encounter didn't happen, or didn't happen like George recounted yesterday, which I think is definitely possible, then we don't really know whether the car did or didn't smell at that point and neither did he.

Why would he make up her 24th visit?

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:33 AM
true..and speaking of clothing...I posted this a bit ago..
am I grasping at straws here to think this could be something to look into??

if there possibly was some kind of pool accident or incident wouldnt that mean the last thing Caylee was wearing was a bathing suit?

I do wonder what Casey took of Caylee's before that "mini vacation"

The gm's house seems to have such order to it...would she know what of Caylee's was missing? We never did get a report of what she was last wearing..there was something I think in the news but that was a description from a friend of the family that claimed to see her in a mall...

What was in the items from the bags of Casey's belongings they recovered from Tony's? Did she bother to pack things for Caylee?

Did GF notice what Caylee was wearing on the 16th and can it be accounted for?
GM reminds me of the type that would have Caylee's clothes laid out for the next day...
are those clothes unaccounted for??

Is there anything GM can notice missing of Caylee's?

A long shot I guess...but just a thought

I am SURE GM knows something about what clothes missing, whether or not clothes were packed, toys taken and if there's a bag missing supposedly with "Zany"

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Either way - this little girl needs to found - AND SOON. I've said that already. The rate of decomp and in this florida heat. We are quickly approaching (if not already there - depending on where she is) that all that will be found is skeletal - which makes COD next to impossible and that much harder to prove murder. Casey gets charged with neglient homicide or manslaughter - then she pipes up and starts screaming mommie did it or daddy did it - now you have to go to a jury with all this hot mess and no way will they be able to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" and possible all walk free. Casey still has the other charges and I found in another article today that said she could face possible charges in additional cases! Now what's up with that?

TravelingBug

Nor do I. That's why I'm saying I don't think the 24th can be a determinant of whether or not the car smelled either way. I think it's a cover for his gas can removal from the car mid-July.

And I'd LOVE to know what George and Cindy think about the fact that this gas can elaboration isn't convincing everyone. I think they thought last night's Greta was going to be a sales job on some things, and instead, I think it's caused them FAR more problems and brought up FAR more inconsistencies, netting the opposite effect. LOL.

RoseRed
He said that he has smelled it before and recognized it in Casey's car....then went on about a squirrell or something. he did say that he has smelled human decomp before.

Thank you, that wasn't said in the first posts I was replying to.

Wise Old Owl
That's intersting, I missed some messages, can you explain why it didn't happen for you?
Consider the source. Don't believe a word out of their mouths. Their credibility has been shot with me a long time ago.

ShinaLite
08-07-2008, 02:35 AM

I think because LE has stated there was an 18 minute call between Jesse and Casey on the same day in a very close time period..they will be able to pin point via pings where Casey was..proving or disproving George's statement she was at the house...( not to mention any computer activity that shows her whereabouts too)

it's little things like this that we don't know that leaves the door open on what may or may not have occurred...

we have gotten a lot of info but still probably a small amount compared to what LE knows...if george is lying...they know...I am sure of that

SuziQ
Link to a couple of good overhead pictures of the back yard. Note the small flags in the ground which I assume mark where the dogs picked up the cadaver scent. See pictures numbers 54, 55, 56, 57 and 58

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,6054035.photogallery

Those are great pictures. Thanks for posting this.

Wise Old Owl
To CYA because if he did take them out when he got the car back - that's evidence tampering.

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 02:36 AM

I agree with this completely and think that the gas cans are the source of what the dogs hit on in the backyard.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 02:37 AM

My best guess is to cover for the fact that he removed the gas cans from the car once they got it back from the lot when it DID smell. Many of us posted our theories about that a few threads back (whatever number it was last night, and I think some in the Greta thread also) if you'd like the opinion of some others.

His excessive details, Cindy's antsy-ness while he was talking and jabbing him to stop him, the facebook posting that is done at the same time that Casey supposedly was at the house, etc. all to me scream of fabricated story created after the fact.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 02:38 AM
I agree with this completely and think that the gas cans are the source of what the dogs hit on in the backyard.
the gas cans were back in the shed and the dogs didn't hit anywhere near the shed.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 02:39 AM

Because if Casey wasn't there on the 24th as he is stating, that would mean that George took the gas cans out of the car after they got it back from the impound, thus a possible cover-up or disturbing evidence.

If there was a dead body in the trunk at any time, anything that was in there would absorb the smell of death. This is probably why they say the pizza smelled like death, and could also be true for the gas cans. If he disturbed a crime scene, he may not like the outcome.

Also by saying she was there on the 24th and this is when he took the gas cans out, he's also providing a partial alibi for Casey that there was nothing odd in the trunk of the car that day.

Leila
08-07-2008, 02:39 AM
I think Casey may have tried different spots to hide Caylee before finding a good place. That would explain the different hits.

I think that's exactly what happened..............

I think there's a good possibility that whatever happened to Caylee, happened somewhere other than the grandparent's house. I think Casey stashed the body somewhere for two days and then put it in the trunk of her car and proceeded to the grandparent's home with the intention of burying the body there.

I think Casey backed her car into the driveway because she had the body in the trunk. She borrowed the shovel and waited for the neighbor to go into his house.

Then she removed the body, proceeded to the backyard, and laid the body close to where she started digging. She found the digging hard and moved to another location in the yard, moving the body closer to that area. Again, she found the digging hard or an obstacle like tree roots, and moved to yet another location, moving the body again. After about 45 minutes or so, she gave up, returned the shovel, and put the body back into the trunk. This accounts for the cadaver dogs hitting on three locations in the backyard.

When she found she couldn't bury Caylee in her parent's backyard, Casey had to consider other options. She may have left the body in her trunk overnight while she considered other locations.

I think she may have actually disposed of the body on the 19th.

There's no way George opened the trunk of Casey's car on June 24th and found everything "normal" with the exception of finding his missing gas cans.

txsvicki
08-07-2008, 02:40 AM

The Anthony's were very specific to say that the trash had been closed up in the car for 19 days which would have placed trash in the car after the 24th.

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Either way - this little girl needs to found - AND SOON. I've said that already. The rate of decomp and in this florida heat. We are quickly approaching (if not already there - depending on where she is) that all that will be found is skeletal - which makes COD next to impossible and that much harder to prove murder. Casey gets charged with neglient homicide or manslaughter - then she pipes up and starts screaming mommie did it or daddy did it - now you have to go to a jury with all this hot mess and no way will they be able to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" and possible all walk free. Casey still has the other charges and I found in another article today that said she could face possible charges in additional cases! Now what's up with that?

additional cases! woah -well maybe just all the theft or you think more sinister?

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:41 AM
To CYA because if he did take them out when he got the car back - that's evidence tampering.

gotcha

Waddles
08-07-2008, 02:42 AM
My best guess is to cover for the fact that he removed the gas cans from the car once they got it back from the lot when it DID smell. Many of us posted our theories about that a few threads back (whatever number it was last night, and I think some in the Greta thread also) if you'd like the opinion of some others.

His excessive details, Cindy's antsy-ness while he was talking and jabbing him to stop him, the facebook posting that is done at the same time that Casey supposedly was at the house, etc. all to me scream of fabricated story created after the fact.

ah ok, oh dear what a mess

Benji
08-07-2008, 02:43 AM
If she laid the baby in the sand box, or even close by, wouldn't there have been sand in the trunk of the car if she then put her in there? That would seem like a no brainer for the search people then wouldn't it?

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 02:45 AM
additional cases! woah -well maybe just all the theft or you think more sinister?
don't know - probably the theft but then again you can't tell with this one. I think we will have another "big" day tomorrow. They said over the weekend that results were due back by the end of next week. - well tomorrow is Thursday - and I believe they have them. There is also a rumor of someone coming forward. We had a poster this morning come on and say there was this "new" person that was coming to come forward and go puiblic today with a whole lot of information. We begged for this person to talk more - they didn't - just left. I thought that was interesting - but now - could it have been someone from Greta's show just plugging - knowing what Fhurman was going to say tonight.

Its late and I'm tired - going to bed.

Like Scarlet said "I can't think about that today. I'll think about that tomorrow"

Nite all

RR0004
08-07-2008, 02:47 AM
I have been trying to get this info myself. I haven't heard that answered by anyone, maybe I missed it. I haven't heard a thing about where they went for their vacation either.:confused:
If this hasn't been answered it was the first week of June 'cause Cindy said it was her 50th bd and that was a milestone so she remembers that and she visited her Dad that Sunday the 8th 'cause she usually always sees her dad every week on Sundays...but golly she can't remember any other information for longer than a day 'cause what ever she says today will change tomorrow!!

Melly53
08-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Those are great pictures. Thanks for posting this.

Does anyone know exactly when the second cadaver dog was brought into the backyard? I thought I heard Cindy say on Greta that the first dog hit inconsistently which was the reason they called in another dog the next day. If you look at pictures 57 and 58 you can see that they used the top of the sand box to put some of the dirt while they were digging. Had the second dog already been called in before they started digging or after?

ShinaLite
08-07-2008, 02:50 AM
If she laid the baby in the sand box, or even close by, wouldn't there have been sand in the trunk of the car if she then put her in there? That would seem like a no brainer for the search people then wouldn't it?

yep but by that point..they had already examined and possibly took samples of it because of the dog hit ( it the dog truly hit there) no reason to go back if they already got all they could from that area...

Blue_Dolphin308

Mods deleted it didn't think it was relevent. and said if anymore posts were created about it, the members would be removed from WS.

Waddles
don't know - probably the theft but then again you can't tell with this one. I think we will have another "big" day tomorrow. They said over the weekend that results were due back by the end of next week. - well tomorrow is Thursday - and I believe they have them. There is also a rumor of someone coming forward. We had a poster this morning come on and say there was this "new" person that was coming to come forward and go puiblic today with a whole lot of information. We begged for this person to talk more - they didn't - just left. I thought that was interesting - but now - could it have been someone from Greta's show just plugging - knowing what Fhurman was going to say tonight.

Like Scarlet said "I can't think about that today. I'll think about that tomorrow"

Nite all

Yeah I saw that, good night, it's morning here and I'm at work

Leila
08-07-2008, 02:52 AM
I know Cindy has a mom because of the father's day visit with her dad. It sounds like Cindy's mom lives on her own. She had sent an email regarding the father's day visit. And is that who Cindy was talking about who was 81 years old and tripped over one of the media cords?

In the interview with Greta last night, Greta asked how they learned Casey had been arrested. Cindy said that they had been watching television anticipating to see an Amber Alert because they were told one would be issued. Someone called them and told them to switch to a certain channel.

Cindy said that her sister-in-law and mother-in-law were watching the television with herself and George.

Benji
08-07-2008, 02:55 AM
yep but by that point..they had already examined and possibly took samples of it because of the dog hit ( it the dog truly hit there) no reason to go back if they already got all they could from that area...

Well of course that's right. I'm not thinking straight tonight. The thought of what might have happened has just warped my thought processes! Thanks for your response.

RR0004
08-07-2008, 02:57 AM
k so this might not be the popular option but I still do believe as crazy as the gp's seem...they are being honest...
there have been mistakes but to me a lot of them are explainable under the circumstances..I also think even though we are hearing new stuff coming from them in the last few days these are things LE have already been told...
I could see how they would hold back certain things from the media because they felt it would just make Casey look worse and in their mind they wanted the focus to be on Caylee...but I don't think they have held back with any question the police have asked them....or directly lied to the police...they are not looking at things the way maybe we are( I for one see Casey totally guilty of harming Caylee without a doubt)...when you convince yourself of a truth you see and look away from certain things in your own head..and i see this with them...but I bet when asked by LE directly...they answer honestly....jmo...I think in the end it will be because of the little things they remember that actually nails casey and helps with the most accurate timeline...and a side note...no one..no one would even know little Caylee was missing had it not been for GM's call...
they make me suspisious too and I have gone back and forth...but right now, I would bet they have not lied to LE..
Also, If george was involved in some kind of cover up I can't see him calling the police on the 24th about the gas cans...if he was in kahoots (sp) with Casey about covering the death of her child, I don't think she'd be lying to him about some gas stolen...
You know I hear what you're saying and it very well may be true in part. I do think they've known all along where LE was going with their investigation..GMA has even intimated as much early on...but I do think there has been some spinning of the truth here. Understandable even if they're trying to protect their daughter. But what's haunted me all day today were the words Casey said early on to her mom (IIRC) "Remember what I told you." I just can't shake that...it chills me to the bone.

RR0004
08-07-2008, 02:57 AM
In the interview with Greta last night, Greta asked how they learned Casey had been arrested. Cindy said that they had been watching television anticipating to see an Amber Alert because they were told one would be issued. Someone called them and told them to switch to a certain channel.

Cindy said that her sister-in-law and mother-in-law were watching the television with herself and George.
That surprised me!

Benji
08-07-2008, 02:58 AM
Mods deleted it didn't think it was relevent. and said if anymore posts were created about it, the members would be removed from WS.

May I ask what the "gang thread" was? Don't want to belabor the point, but would like to know so that I don't inadvertently say something that would get me booted!

Blue_Dolphin308
08-07-2008, 03:00 AM
May I ask what the "gang thread" was? Don't want to belabor the point, but would like to know so that I don't inadvertently say something that would get me booted!

I don't know, I wasn't following it. Just don't create any posts/threads that hint at gang activity and you should be fine.

RR0004
08-07-2008, 03:00 AM

Nite all
Night Swag!

OT- GWTW is my all-time favorite movie!

CheckDaFacts
08-07-2008, 03:01 AM
Homicide detective. Smell of decomposition in the car. He knew something was up, yet he deliberately cleaned out that trunk.

No way do I think these parents haven't been actively helping to confuse every possible issue in this case on behalf of their daughter. They have changed their stories on multiple occasions, and have done nothing constructive to actually get Caylee back despite their stated belief that she is still alive.

We'll have to agree to disagree on their role in this mess.

This is a problem. As you said we have a homicide detective George, whose experience is in murder crime scenes/aftermath/evidence. He admits he knew what decomp smelled like and prior to that, he was also fully aware that Ms. Casey was the culprit who stole the gas cans taken in his burglary? If anything a homicide detective does know is this. "You do not tamper with any evidence".

Why at the least, didn't George immediately report the vehicle odor on the day he drove the veh. home? Some think he's being factual when he says. Oh "I thought it was a dead animal" and where may I ask was the animal hidden? How long after a veh sits for days on end prior to being picked up, did this dead animal odor continue to emit from? The tires, muffler, exhaust? Then why the need to air the car out? Lay odds he popped the trunk to air it. He would be able to go directly to the trunk and get the best whiff of his life. Something was suspect, wrong, yes he knew.

Waddles
You know I hear what you're saying and it very well may be true in part. I do think they've known all along where LE was going with their investigation..GMA has even intimated as much early on...but I do think there has been some spinning of the truth here. Understandable even if they're trying to protect their daughter. But what's haunted me all day today were the words Casey said early on to her mom (IIRC) "Remember what I told you." I just can't shake that...it chills me to the bone.

I fully agree with you both

Was that on a 911 call or a jail call?

TravelingBug

Thank you for pointing that out. I was making dinner while watching much of it and forgot to come back and comment on that. I found that interesting. We'd heard nothing of or from other relatives thus far.

Amster
08-07-2008, 03:02 AM
I'd love to hear what Georges sister and mother think about Casey.

Amster
08-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Why did none of the people that Casey was calling answer their phones??

Waddles
08-07-2008, 03:05 AM
Why did none of the people that Casey was calling answer their phones??

which people she was calling when?

RR0004
08-07-2008, 03:06 AM
The Anthony's were very specific to say that the trash had been closed up in the car for 19 days which would have placed trash in the car after the 24th.
...and I'll ask again..."How do they know?" This is where I do get infuriated with their behavior. They truly would have been better off not saying anything that pertains to their daughter...I could think of some tactful exit lines when questions are being asked like "I trust LE to do what ever they can to find Caylee. Hopefully the truth will come out in their investigation." That's it! Say no more!!

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 03:06 AM
the gas cans were back in the shed and the dogs didn't hit anywhere near the shed.

I haven't seen the police confirm where the dogs hit in the backyard, nor do we know exactly where the cans were set down. The list of places I have seen quoted as where the dogs hit are from Cindy's lips while she dismisses it as inconsequential. Not exactly something I would take as fact.

Busylady
08-07-2008, 03:10 AM
Usually when there is a case like this, you go to various blogs and see friends and relatives of the victims or suspects are posting away. Sometimes its in support or sometimes it isnt. We are not seeing that at all in this case. Why are people that know Casey afraid to talk, obviously they are quite familar with the internet so blogs etc wouldnt be a new concept for them.

SouthernMom

I think there's a good possibility that whatever happened to Caylee, happened somewhere other than the grandparent's house. I think Casey stashed the body somewhere for two days and then put it in the trunk of her car and proceeded to the grandparent's home with the intention of burying the body there.

I think Casey backed her car into the driveway because she had the body in the trunk. She borrowed the shovel and waited for the neighbor to go into his house.

Then she removed the body, proceeded to the backyard, and laid the body close to where she started digging. She found the digging hard and moved to another location in the yard, moving the body closer to that area. Again, she found the digging hard or an obstacle like tree roots, and moved to yet another location, moving the body again. After about 45 minutes or so, she gave up, returned the shovel, and put the body back into the trunk. This accounts for the cadaver dogs hitting on three locations in the backyard.

When she found she couldn't bury Caylee in her parent's backyard, Casey had to consider other options. She may have left the body in her trunk overnight while she considered other locations.

There's no way George opened the trunk of Casey's car on June 24th and found everything "normal" with the exception of finding his missing gas cans.

My only problem with that theory is that the ground in that area is mostly sandy. Also these were folks who did a lot of yardwork and the soil should have been fairly easy to move. Maybe she changed her mind about that plan for some reason.

RR0004
This is a problem. As you said we have a homicide detective George, whose experience is in murder crime scenes/aftermath/evidence. He admits he knew what decomp smelled like and prior to that, he was also fully aware that Ms. Casey was the culprit who stole the gas cans taken in his burglary? If anything a homicide detective does know is this. "You do not tamper with any evidence".

Why at the least, didn't George immediately report the vehicle odor on the day he drove the veh. home? Some think he's being factual when he says. Oh "I thought it was a dead animal" and where may I ask was the animal hidden? How long after a veh sits for days on end prior to being picked up, did this dead animal odor continue to emit from? The tires, muffler, exhaust? Then why the need to air the car out? Lay odds he popped the trunk to air it. He would be able to go directly to the trunk and get the best whiff of his life. Something was suspect, wrong, yes he knew.
Didn't he pick up the vehicle on the 15th? He did tell someone-Cindy!

Benji
08-07-2008, 03:11 AM
The thing about the grandparents is that even if they weren't involved in the actual disappearance of Caylee, they ARE involved in the continuance of her being gone! To tell all the convoluted stories and outright lies that they are telling makes them fundamentally as guilty as whomever caused her disappearance to begin with!

Cindy said that she would walk the streets and knock on doors for as long as it took to get Caylee back, but all she has done since the beginning is to hamper any progress that LE might have made by keeping them busy sorting through all of the lies!

What if Casey had actually left Caylee in an apartment somewhere on her own, alive and well, maybe even thinking that she would go right back to her, but then got arrested? Of course she should have confessed right then; but when she didn't and the grandparents began all of their lies and coverups, time that could have been spent finding that child was wasted and because two weeks have now passed with LE having to sort through all of the garbage they keep spewing, the baby would now be dead from starvation!

Those grandparents should be sitting in a cell right there beside the mother! They are NO DIFFERENT than she is!

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Final thought before I go to bed. If those flags in the overhead views show the places that that the dog hit, then it must have been hitting on fluids that were dripping from a body. There is no way that she could have laid the body down that many times in that small a space. I think the flags are for something else. Maybe cigarette butts or places where the Anthony's dogs had started to dig. Otherwise the dog hit the same place repeatedly, yet, (I know who I sound like and I hate it too) inconsistently.

RR0004
08-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Usually when there is a case like this, you go to various blogs and see friends and relatives of the victims or suspects are posting away. Sometimes its in support or sometimes it isnt. We are not seeing that at all in this case. Why are people that know Casey afraid to talk, obviously they are quite familar with the internet so blogs etc wouldnt be a new concept for them.
That's a very good question.

Waddles
08-07-2008, 03:13 AM

Hi busylady, I have asked this several times, it's really quite odd that no one is coming on saying anything at all, there would be like a 1000 people with some kind of distanct contact to her, you'd think people with just a vague knowledge of her would not be avoiding these forums for her sake, weird
There are 304 "friends" or acquaintances on her Facebook. A few of them have put up photos of themselves with her or of Caylee as their profile pics in support of her being missing

Benji
08-07-2008, 03:14 AM
I don't know, I wasn't following it. Just don't create any posts/threads that hint at gang activity and you should be fine.

Thank you

RR0004
08-07-2008, 03:16 AM
I fully agree with you both

Was that on a 911 call or a jail call?
Jail call...but if someone out there knows otherwise, please post. It is VERY late here on the east coast (of the US).

Leila
08-07-2008, 03:18 AM

I think the additional cases are pending charges for the theft of checks/cash from Amy, and possible other thefts.

txsvicki
08-07-2008, 03:20 AM
Final thought before I go to bed. If those flags in the overhead views show the places that that the dog hit, then it must have been hitting on fluids that were dripping from a body. There is no way that she could have laid the body down that many times in that small a space. I think the flags are for something else. Maybe cigarette butts or places where the Anthony's dogs had started to dig. Otherwise the dog hit the same place repeatedly, yet, (I know who I sound like and I hate it too) inconsistently.

Was that spot in the corner with the red flags the place where the playhouse was? I thought someone said that the playhouse had been moved over by LE.

ShinaLite
08-07-2008, 03:21 AM

you know I watched one of the older news videos of george the other day. He was speaking to the odor issue..and he said, yes, it was his first thought..the smell...and what it said to him..
he went on to say something then about how your mind dont want to go there so he thought it just had to be she had run over an animal...because NO WAY casey would do this...
He's not being logical...and in so many words...he admitted it in that interview...

he didnt have to admit that this was his first thought ...he is basically saying to me "ya...this is bad and I know it..but I cant accept it"
Same thing with cindy and that 911 call..she was in the moment...she was honest...but then the unthinkable is at your door step and you fool yourself to believe it just can't be when the dust settles
they know...they have known...but they are fighting those thoughts and holding on to any kind of bs to back up the imaginary way they want it to be..I don;t think they are out right lying to us..but i do think they are lying to themselves...
because they love thier grand daughter...because they love thier daughter...

if we are going to hold these grandparents to every word they speak than we cant forget some of the most important ones...

like cindy calling 911 and pulling the police in, in the first place

and george pulling the cop aside and saying "I have a feeling she is hiding something " (speaking about Casey)

I am going to give these people the benefit of the doubt until LE shows me something different...It's casey I don't trust..and LE has been fast to show to show me that is founded...

CheckDaFacts
Didn't he pick up the vehicle on the 15th? He did tell someone-Cindy!
Cindy is not LE and Cindy slipped up

SouthernMom

I don't think anybody wants their name associated with this case. IIRC one family in particular has threatened legal action after their family member was discussed.

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 03:23 AM
Was that spot in the corner with the red flags the place where the playhouse was? I thought someone said that the playhouse had been moved over by LE.

I'm pretty sure.
Alright, now I am going to bed. I have to get up in 4 hours.

SouthernMom
08-07-2008, 03:23 AM
you know I watched one of the older news videos of george the other day. He was speaking to the odor issue..and he said, yes, it was his first thought..the smell...and what it said to him..
he went on to say something then about how your mind dont want to go there so he thought it just had to be she had run over an animal...because NO WAY casey would do this...
He's not being logical...and in so many words...he admitted it in that interview...

he didnt have to admit that this was his first thought ...he is basically saying to me "ya...this is bad and I know it..but I cant accept it"
Same thing with cindy and that 911 call..she was in the moment...she was honest...but then the unthinkable is at your door step and you fool yourself to believe it just can't be when the dust settles
they know...they have known...but they are fighting those thoughts and holding on to any kind of bs to back up the imaginary way they want it to

be..I don;t think they are out right lying to us..but i do think they are lying to themselves...

if we are going to hold these grandparents to every word they speak than we cant forget some of the most important ones...

and george pulling the cop aside and saying "I have a feeling she is hiding something " (speaking about Casey)

I am going to give these people the benefit of the doubt until LE shows me something different...It's casey I don't trust..and LE has been fast to show to show me that is founded...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

CheckDaFacts
08-07-2008, 03:26 AM

they know...they have known...but they are fighting those thoughts and holding on to any kind of bs to back up the imaginary way they want it to be..I don;t think they are out right lying to us..but i do think they are lying to themselves...

The un-thinkable so true, but they claim they were worried about their grand daughter and daughter missing for a month. What this has shown as new info comes out, their not telling the truth. As far as I see it, their crediability is out the window. My opinion.

RR0004
08-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Cindy is not LE and Cindy slipped up
I know...it was said kiddingly.

RR0004
08-07-2008, 03:30 AM
I'm pretty sure.
Alright, now I am going to bed. I have to get up in 4 hours.
Good night NMK!

Melly53
08-07-2008, 03:31 AM

I wonder if Casey had a habit of leaving the house with Caylee to supposedly go to work and then returning as soon as she knew her father had gone to work and that Cindy would not be home for a few hours. Could have been part of her ruse to make her parents think she actually had a job. She and Caylee could have come back to house as soon as George was gone and that is when something happened to Caylee. If Casey attempted to bury her in the back yard, then she would have to have laid Casey's body down somewhere while she was digging the hole. If she put her body either in the sandbox or in the playhouse to keep it out of sight while she dug a hole that could account for the dogs hitting on more than one place. Perhaps she buried her in a shallow grave and then afterwards decided it was not a good idea so she moved her to the trunk of her car and disposed of her body somewhere else. I wonder what time Cindy came home from work that night? Was she late getting home because she went to the gym or something giving Casey more time to decide what to do with Caylee's body. JMO

CW
08-07-2008, 03:32 AM
I'm closing this thread and starting a new one.