View Full Version : Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

Pages : [1] 2

chicoliving
08-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Continue here!

6angels
08-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Ty! Bringing this from the last thread.

so how did Casey know she went to them apartments... WOW that's just odd. Wonder if she looked at the same apartment Casey says that the babysitter lived at... IF SO... well.. then IMO something was going on. Either someone from the apartments was helping Casey or well Idont know but something is up.

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Hopefully they can explain how Casey was able to produce this name. If Casey did kill Caylee and they can't locate the body this would have to help the defense argue reasonable doubt.

TripleA
08-07-2008, 04:26 PM
There is no way that this ZG story is real. I mean, even if the real ZG looked at an apartment on June 17th, that is a far cry from a ZG living in that apartment where Casey frequently dropped her daughter off.

If ZG had lived there for a period of time then I could see it as more possible. But wouldn't Casey have been inside the babysitter's home at some point in 2 years and have been able to describe the apartment set up, decor etc.?

Noone has lived in that apartment in over 4 months. Is Casey trying to say that in the last 4 months she never walked Caylee into the babysitter's apartment? She did what then, just dropped her off in the parking lot of an empty apartment with a women who noone else has ever seen?

txsvicki
08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
I wonder if someone who has something to do with those apartments could be selling fake identities to people. They could have gotten hold of Zenaida's cell phone number, name, etc. Casey could have bought the fake identity and even requested the name Zenaida.

Leila
08-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Bringing this over from the previous thread as it's very important! Thanks to Juvenile!

Juvenile (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=28014) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

Local 6 talks to ZG
Sorry if this has already been posted...
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

SuziQ
Thanks Chico!

For anyone interested here is a link to the affidavit.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0805/17101537.pdf

Here is a link to a factual timeline. Please do not post speculations here!!! Scroll down for the latest:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67828

Here is a link to a speculative timeline base on myspace comments and info good sleuthers have dug up.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67910&highlight=Speculative

gigi2009
RoseRed
Registered User Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elley Mae
She has been talked to numerous times by LE they believe her,not the pathological lair Casey.

Correct, they are only concentrating on Casey, but they could be WRONG. When you zero in on only one person you often make mistakes.

In an investigation, the people closest to the victim have to be ruled out. Most victims of crime know the person who committed that crime. LE can't rule out CASEY to even go past her because she has not uttered word one to them to help them!!!! SHe has done EVERYTHING to hinder them. She knows exactly where that baby is.

gigi2009
08-07-2008, 04:30 PM
And bringing this over:

Look Caylee and Casey lived with Cindy and were completely dependent on Cindy financially. You can bet if ZannyIdon'texist was a babysitter for Caylee for a year and a half--Cindy Anthony would have made sure to meet her. Duh-this is the woman who talks to her daughter EVERYDAY on the phone even though they live together.

Mr. Gigi and I have our children's grandparents involved in their lives. They go to school functions, meet teachers, have met sitters (because we all happen to be going out together) and have met our personal friends for various get togethers.

Cindy NEVER met ZannyIdon'texist because she isn't real never was, never will be. As soon as Cindy wakes up and smells the stink of this case like the rest of us do she will have a stroke.

french75
08-07-2008, 04:30 PM
It's just beyond weird. There definitely has to be a deeper connection here. There is no way this is a coincidence. Even with an extremely common name like "John Miller" it would still be a long shot that someone with that name actually had any connection to those apartments!

shannon718
08-07-2008, 04:31 PM
QUOTE=RoseRed;2468864]Correct, they are only concentrating on Casey, but they could be WRONG. When you zero in on only one person you often make mistakes.[/QUOTE]

They are "only" concentrating on Casey because:

*There is a nanny that nobody has ever met that Casey claims stole Caylee
*She walked the police through an office she doesn't work at
*She didnt report her baby missing for 31 days and then only did so because she was basically forced to

*She abandoned a car that: (see below)
*smelled like decomposition, noted by 2 homicide detectives (one being her own father and a Nurse being her mother
* she shows ZERO emotion regarding the disappearance of her little girl
*she will not talk to police based on NOTHING provable
*she has been photographed out partying multiple times while she was supposedly doing her own "investigation"
* Cadaver dogs hit in her backyard and car which symbolizes a body being moved
*she borrowed a shovel
*she backed her car into the garage

***everything that comes out of her mouth when it does move which isn't often is a blatant lie.

That is why they are only "concentrating" on Casey Anthony:furious:

Liz
Anyone wanting to rehash Zanny, the Phantom Nanny there is an entire, practically non-utilized thread dedicated specifically to her:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68023

Hint! :D

SuziQ
Here is the link for the Daily update. Scroll down for the latest.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68124

MistyGirl
08-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Okay all - Someone a few hours ago asked about when Casey & Jesse were engaged, when was the wedding planned for and when they broke up etc. I have just spent about 4 hours on her myspace reading all 45 pages of comments and comments Casey has left on other people my space (if they weren't set to privavte).

I have put together a timeline with comments from her myspace if anyone is intersted in reading, it might answer a few questions....... you can find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058

lostnfound85
08-07-2008, 04:32 PM
There is no way that this ZG story is real. I mean, even if the real ZG looked at an apartment on June 17th, that is a far cry from a ZG living in that apartment where Casey frequently dropped her daughter off.

If ZG had lived there for a period of time then I could see it as more possible. But wouldn't Casey have been inside the babysitter's home at some point in 2 years and have been able to describe the apartment set up, decor etc.?

Noone has lived in that apartment in over 4 months. Is Casey trying to say that in the last 4 months she never walked Caylee into the babysitter's apartment? She did what then, just dropped her off in the parking lot of an empty apartment with a women who noone else has ever seen?

This is all a red herring, another invention by Casey to throw police off the track.

CarrieSis
08-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Could Casey have looked up an old address for the entertainment company to contact someone there, saw the Sawgrass addy and showed up there, run into ZG and made small talk?

We know Casey was on the 'net a lot, so if there's an old address listed (that WS found) it's possible.

Does not explain ZG not recognizing her, though..

Elley Mae
08-07-2008, 04:35 PM
One of the addresses Casey had given to LE for Zedaida was across the street from her ex-boyfriend.

Liz
08-07-2008, 04:36 PM
I posted about this on the previous thread but am going to ask again IF anyone can verify that this is Casey's photobucket account that these avatars are uploaded to
--- specifically the one labelled "Fairy" with the poem about death of a loved one?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new%20stuff/?start=200

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Frankly, I am getting sick and tired of this girls games. She's a fricken spoiled brat who needs the crap beat out of her.

Gimmie five minutes with her.

Jster
08-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Here's my theory on the ZG connection.

I think by then poor Caylee had already passed and Casey had buried her in the backyard OR still had her in the trunk.

Casey had decided she wanted to "get out on her own" but didn't have much money, and knew of Sawgrass as a cheap/questionable/no questions asked place.

I think Casey was probably there on the 17th, and either saw Zenaida's name or heard it. (not sure when she would have added the Fernandez though). She did not look at an apartment herself...probably choked up at the idea of being all on her own, broke down...made the second flurry of phone calls on the 17th and went somewhere (do we know where she was staying after that?)

TripleA
08-07-2008, 04:38 PM
The flurry of calls was not on the 17th.

Elley Mae
Here's my theory on the ZG connection.

I think by then poor Caylee had already passed and Casey had buried her in the backyard OR still had her in the trunk.

Casey had decided she wanted to "get out on her own" but didn't have much money, and knew of Sawgrass as a cheap/questionable/no questions asked place.

I think Casey was probably there on the 17th, and either saw Zenaida's name or heard it. (not sure when she would have added the Fernandez though). She did not look at an apartment herself...probably choked up at the idea of being all on her own, broke down...made the second flurry of phone calls on the 17th and went somewhere (do we know where she was staying after that?)

Tony's?

UCFAlumni2002
Could Casey have looked up an old address for the entertainment company to contact someone there, saw the Sawgrass addy and showed up there, run into ZG and made small talk?

We know Casey was on the 'net a lot, so if there's an old address listed (that WS found) it's possible.

Does not explain ZG not recognizing her, though..

But sometimes it's hard to remember a face even though you might have run into the person once for a short amount of time...

just a thought

SillyNilly
08-07-2008, 04:39 PM
For anyone who is questioning whether Zenaida is telling the truth or not, in the affidavit from one of the police officers, he states he showed a picture of Zenaida to Casey and she did not recognize the woman. That pretty much exonerates Zenaida. The only one really lying here is Casey.

As for Cindy, in her interview today she seemed much more reserved and unwilling to speak. She also says "she wants" Caylee home for her birthday and it's not so much that she has confidence that she will be home for her birthday. The evidence is mounting against Casey and they know it.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 04:39 PM
I posted about this on the previous thread but am going to ask again IF anyone can verify that this is Casey's photobucket account that these avatars are uploaded to
--- specifically the one labelled "Fairy" with the poem about death of a loved one?

Hi Liz,

I dont think that is casey's.. I looked through her photobucket extensively and all of the other stuff on there looks unfamiliar? did you get this from the link on the forum to her photobucket page?

GameTheory
08-07-2008, 04:40 PM
1. What if all is a big awful coincidence that has Casey smiling up her ears for this? It is a fairly common name after all so I would love to see some statistician telling us what the possibilities are for this to happen? Unfortunately awful coincidences do happen to scr3w up an investigation.

2. Or what if Casey didn't plan for a Zenaida to actually have a connection with the building? and it is a coincidence that has Casey all worried about now. I mean she thre the very common name Zenaida to detectives, then meant to take detectives there to an apartment and then defend herself that the Zenaida person must have been using a fake name and doesn't exist in the building's records?

3. Or there is a connection, after all Zenaida and Amy must have been looking for apartments etc., so it is possible at some time Casey got hold of this information? That this Zenaida actually visited the building? But what good would that serve her?

I feel really sorry for the LE. This web must be a nightmare for them. Mostly because they don't want to be on trial and have a defense attorney keep mentioning the thousand of Zenaidas living in the US. Perhaps everything is indeed a weird coincidence since the name is so common.

TripleA
08-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Maybe someone should investigate the agent at the apartment who showed ZG that apartment that day or anyone else who works in that office to see if they have any connection to Casey.

FLbeachdawg
08-07-2008, 04:42 PM

I haven't ever seen this photobucket account. I don't think it's Casey's...at least not one that I've seen yet. Anybody else????? Interesting if so...esp the one about EF the Police...NOTE The one about CASEY's LAPDANCE???

Blondieskatz
Hi Liz,

I dont think that is casey's.. I looked through her photobucket extensively and all of the other stuff on there looks unfamiliar? did you get this from the link on the forum to her photobucket page?

It may be Casey's. If you go to all pictures it shows lots of pics of Caylee and one of Caylee and her great grandfather.

drumstick
I think this Zenaida needs a polygraph. IMO

A sworn statement means nothing to some people.

FLbeachdawg
08-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Hi Liz,

whoa...there is the one about the coupon owing CASEY a lap dance! is that a coincidence? How was this photobucket accnt found?

Amity
Originally Posted by Evan's Mom
Your mom doesn't have any say in who you leave her grandchildren with.
She may show displeasure in your choice of caregiver, but that's about all she can do. They're your children.

And I'll say it again, my mom was very close to my daughter when we lived with her the first three years and because Mom worked full time, she never met any of my babysitters.
It really isn't that unusual.

This is for Dee10134 and anyone else I might have offended in my original reply regarding knowing the babysitter.....

For the first 2 years and 4 months of my son's life (he's 36 now) we lived with my parents so I know about not wanting my own mom controlling how I raised my child.....I fully understand that aspect.

But after several years didn't anyone in the Anthony household ask "Hey, in case of emergency how would I go about getting a hold of Zanny?"
That's all I'm saying.
Yes, there are many circumstances like Evan's Mom where times just didn't meet up to make it possible to meet the babysitter and that's understandable too!

I just know that I didn't control my sons'/daughters' babysitter choices. I was ASKED to sit in on interviews, ASKED for my opinions after the interviews.
I was honored they wanted my input and I'm very grateful and blessed that they didn't have to have the use of outside babysitters too many times in my Grandchildrens' young lives.

I remember all too well how my own Mom (and sometimes my Dad too) would try a wee bit too hard to take control of my son, to try and be the parents to both me and my son and nu-uh, that wasn't about to happen and it did cause friction in the household.

But my Mom still had the emergency number or address of any babysitters I used for my son.

And considering Casey's story-telling/theft history, if I were Cindy I would have demanded an emergency number to the babysitter...errr....I mean Nanny.

Themis
Here's more of that article:

"Gonzalez said she went to the apartments on June 17 to inquire about renting an apartment and filled out a guest card and gave information.

The woman said she has repeatedly talked with detectives about the case and said she has never seen nor met Casey Anthony or Caylee.

Gonzalez said she has no idea how she was dragged into this whole situation, Bolden reported.

She said she cannot get a job right now because people don't want to hire a suspected kidnapper.

She is not happy about it, Bolden reported.

Gonzalez said she will talk with Local 6 Thursday night to clear her name and set the record straight."

Bringing this over from the previous thread as it's very important! Thanks to Juvenile!

Juvenile (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=28014) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

Local 6 talks to ZG
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

shannon718
I haven't ever seen this photobucket account. I don't think it's Casey's...at least not one that I've seen yet. Anybody else????? Interesting if so...esp the one about EF the Police

Right hand to God. I looked at her pb account extensivley. That is not it.

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 04:45 PM
For anyone who is questioning whether Zenaida is telling the truth or not, in the affidavit from one of the police officers, he states he showed a picture of Zenaida to Casey and she did not recognize the woman. That pretty much exonerates Zenaida. The only one really lying here is Casey.

As for Cindy, in her interview today she seemed much more reserved and unwilling to speak. She also says "she wants" Caylee home for her birthday and it's not so much that she has confidence that she will be home for her birthday. The evidence is mounting against Casey and they know it.

In Caseyland she denied recogonizing ZGs photo because identifying her would have put Caylee in danger. Why she didn't report her car stolen to create a time period it was definitely out of her control I don't get. The car seems to be the only real evidence that is going to tie her to the scene.

CarrieSis
08-07-2008, 04:46 PM

Devil's advocate:

So we are supposed to disbelieve everything Casey has said, proven to be or suspected to be lies, EXCEPT this part? This is the only part she CHOSE to be truthful about?

/I like slashies..

lovesbooks
08-07-2008, 04:46 PM
There has to be a way that Casey saw ZGs name on the card. Although I don't think ZG was involved, Casey was able to come up with that name. Could Casey have been looking for an apartment there the same day? She needed a place to live.

Leila
08-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Ty! Bringing this from the last thread.

so how did Casey know she went to them apartments... WOW that's just odd. Wonder if she looked at the same apartment Casey says that the babysitter lived at... IF SO... well.. then IMO something was going on. Either someone from the apartments was helping Casey or well Idont know but something is up.

I've been thinking about this particular aspect of this case. From Casey's perspective, she knew that some day she was going to have to have an explanation for Caylee's whereabouts. Casey knew her mother, and knew Cindy would demand to know exactly where Caylee is. But, Casey couldn't risk involving a confrontation with a live person, who would deny knowing Casey or Caylee.

I think Casey went to the Sawgrass Apartments sometime between June 16th and July 15th. She may have checked the names on the mailboxes, and also checked the guest cards/guest register. She chose someone who she knew wasn't residing at that apartment complex, but who had toured the apartments. The fact that a Zenaida Gonzolas had toured the apartments gave her lie a bit of credibility.

Casey was expecting to have to take her mother, Cindy, to the Sawgrass Apartments.......not LE.

FLbeachdawg
08-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Right hand to God. I looked at her pb account extensivley. That is not it.

maybe she has two??? She has TWO of everything else! LOL here is a photo of her on it...or is it one of her friends photobuckets?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new%20stuff/?start=all

Blondieskatz
08-07-2008, 04:54 PM

I wish all posters would carefully consider any comments made about Zenaida Gonzalez. If you listen to the news clip all this has had a terrible impact on her life because of Casey's lies. Please don't contribute to her turmoil. I have seen in a post where she may be a drug dealer, may have taken the child and now she needs a polygraph. JMO

cook78
(http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...uff/?start=200)http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...uff/?start=200 (http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...uff/?start=200) (http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...uff/?start=200)

We've been looking at, and refering to photos and icons in that photobucket account for some time now!

I'm 99% sure it's Casey's. There's a lot in there and this link is just to one of the albums. To see all the albums click on icons157 located directly under the word photobucket on the left hand side. Then you'll see a drop down menu of every single album in this account.

amandab
Something that keeps coming to me that wouldn’t hurt to keep in mind is that Casey is an accomplished liar. When pressed, some folks will turn their eyes down, shuffle their feet, and give “I don’t know” or “ I can’t remember” answers to things, which immediately raises eyebrows and further turns the attention on them.

IMO, under pressure, Casey is the masterful type of con who can conjure up people and situations at a moments notice, using just snippets of things in her head. A common name, a familiar address, a slightly plausible story, and poof – you have the mystery nanny. A lie full of detail is much more believable (or at least pursuable) than a vague one, and it has shown to deflect the attention off of Casey – at least long enough for her to prepare her next lie.

I’m not wording this as well as I’d like to, but it’s been picking at me all afternoon, and this is the best I can do.

Busylady
Not sure if it is Caseys but this picture is in the same photobucket account

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new%20stuff/ca3e350878ee395c213ebd44752f0a34_31.png

MayMay
08-07-2008, 04:55 PM
I haven't ever seen this photobucket account. I don't think it's Casey's...at least not one that I've seen yet. Anybody else????? Interesting if so...esp the one about EF the Police...NOTE The one about CASEY's LAPDANCE???
I think this is her account, when you click on icon157 you see all her pics, this is a subfolder.

SuziQ
There has to be a way that Casey saw ZGs name on the card. Although I don't think ZG was involved, Casey was able to come up with that name. Could Casey have been looking for an apartment there the same day? She needed a place to live.

I think this is the most likely scenario. Casey was in the office and overheard ZG give her info to the leasing agent. The leasing agent did state they fill out the forms.

gego
Didn't George in the interview with Greta on Aug. 5 say that Casey and Caylee left home with backpacks midday, Monday, June 16, and Casey said she might be getting home late from work? Apparently George (and probably Casey) thought nothing had changed about the family living arrangement. No big family fight; no plan by Casey to go independent that day; no vacation plan. Those all came later as part of Casey's big lie.

But then Casey did not come home that night, suggesting that something happened that afternoon, June 16, to Caylee and there was no living Caylee to bring home. Casey could not explain Caylee's absence so came up with an excuse (lie) to not come home.

The supposed spate of unanswered phone calls to GM and GP plus two others that afternoon suggest a crisis which Casey apparently decided to deal with through lies after her support network could not be contacted. Casey must have felt like she was in trouble for some reason, otherwise she would have called authorities herself.

I feel sympathetic toward George and Cindy in spite of Cindy's controlling and somewhat grating personality. I think the worst they are culpable of is presenting Casey through the distortion of their loving eyes. They are torn between wanting Caylee to be home alive, and not wanting to do harm to Casey's criminal case.

FLbeachdawg
08-07-2008, 04:56 PM

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new%20stuff/ca3e350878ee395c213ebd44752f0a34_31.png

THAT has to be hers...if you go up to the top and click on where it says icons157 it will show you the photobucket we have all seen...this was just the NEW STUFF added...but I have never seen all of these that is for sure!!!

summerthyme
08-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Press Conference:

http://foxnews-stream1.wm.llnwd.net/foxnews_stream1

Themis
08-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Just found this in the news -- Google search term Caylee. Post Chronicle by Jack Ryan:

"According to Casey Anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony's father is Jesus Ortiz, who passed away in a car crash when he was just 20-years-old.

The family of Jesus Ortiz has hired an attorney after missing Caylee's mother, Casey, claimed that Jesus was the father of her missing daughter.

The attorney and parents are doubting that their son would not tell them they have a grandchild - and are in disbelief that Jesus is the father."

RoseRed
08-07-2008, 04:58 PM

Yes, plus the fact she also doesn't have a job. Must be living somehow.

Blondieskatz
If you click on the "icon 157" it will take you to the front page where their are lots of pics of Caylee, current status is "missing my love".

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/

May be belong to one of the other Anthony's?

lilacwine
I've been thinking about this particular aspect of this case. From Casey's perspective, she knew that some day she was going to have to have an explanation for Caylee's whereabouts. Casey knew her mother, and knew Cindy would demand to know exactly where Caylee is. But, Casey couldn't risk involving a confrontation with a live person, who would deny knowing Casey or Caylee.

I think Casey went to the Sawgrass Apartments sometime between June 16th and July 15th. She may have checked the names on the mailboxes, and also checked the guest cards/guest register. She chose someone who she knew wasn't residing at that apartment complex, but who had toured the apartments. The fact that a Zenaida Gonzolas had toured the apartments gave her lie a bit of credibility.

Casey was expecting to have to take her mother, Cindy, to the Sawgrass Apartments.......not LE.

How would she check the guest cards and not be recognized by any of the agents?

That's what's confusing me.

shannon718
Devil's advocate:

So we are supposed to disbelieve everything Casey has said, proven to be or suspected to be lies, EXCEPT this part? This is the only part she CHOSE to be truthful about?

/I like slashies..

Why would she want the police to meet a woman that she knows does not have her child and will not recognize her? Thats not telling the truth: thats protecting her lie.......remember? Look for her in Brooklyn, Miami Jersey etc.

Liz
08-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi Liz,

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for replying. No, I found it on (ducking because he is frowned upon here) Brian's Predictions/dreams site (http://****************.com/gale/Caylee%20Anthony.htm). Someone posted it there saying Casey had the Fairy photo posted as "new" in her photobucket account. I was trying to get that verified. There were a couple other interesting ones attributed to her that were mentioned, as well.

Even if we don't believe in what Brian does (or doesn't do), he does get some interesting comments and some cool maps are posted there, too.

Think I'd better duck now! :cool:

FLbeachdawg

she even has this one that says, "don't live for anyone but yourself."...SHOCKER

MayMay
THAT has to be hers...if you go up to the top and click on where it says icons157 it will show you the photobucket we have all seen...this was just the NEW STUFF added...but I have never seen all of these that is for sure!!!
I wonder where are albums 02-09?

GameTheory

Believed this possibility to.

But what purpose will it serve for Casey to choose a name that the police could easily locate?

And the police must have checked this woman's history, alibi, phonecalls, etc. The police could trace if there was any connection between these two women. If she was the one the police would know. I don't believe for a minute Casey did not recognize the photo because she is protecting Caylee. That is Casey's fantasies.

I tend to believe now that the existence of a Zenaida looking for an apartment to the same building Casey took the police must be a freekish coincidence BUT...there I also believe there must be something that led Casey to that building. A reason she chose that specific building to take the police there. Perhaps Casey was seen in the surrounding area and she needed to be able to explain witnesses putting her in the area with this explanation? After all Scott Peterson did say he was fishing at the same area he disposed his wife's body. Police believe he did that because he was afraid someone might have seen him so he volunteered the story of him fishing.

brighidin
08-07-2008, 05:00 PM

That 'lap dance' ticket looks like something drawn for the Facebook application "Graffiti". You can draw things for your friends and then post them on their graffiti wall.
It says from Lauren on the bottom. Have we heard of that friend before?

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Press Conference:

Thank you! Here is another link:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17124080/index.html

shannon718
08-07-2008, 05:01 PM
If you click on the "icon 157" it will take you to the front page where their are lots of pics of Caylee, current status is "missing my love".

That is Casey's. I recognize it. that weird pencil drawing of Bruce willis? was there and I thought it was weird before. I don't remember the missing my love thing though. Yeah thats hers.

FloridaKatz
08-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Local 6 news is currently interviewing Zenaida (live). Hopefully the interview will be posted on Local 6 website within the hour. She says she can't get a job because when potential employers see her name, they associate her with being a kidnapper.

RoseRed
I wish all posters would carefully consider any comments made about Zenaida Gonzalez. If you listen to the news clip all this has had a terrible impact on her life because of Casey's lies. Please don't contribute to her turmoil. I have seen in a post where she may be a drug dealer, may have taken the child and now she needs a polygraph. JMO

Those are all possibilities in my opinion and should be checked out.

RR0004

Local 6 talks to ZG

Ok there's two conflicting things I see at first glance...one: ZG says she filled out the card...the leasing mgr. filled out the card...ok not a biggie...they could both have...but this next one... Lee: Casey and Caylee left town on the 16th for work and vacation...GP says...and I'm not 100% sure...that Casey said she'd see him later...it was in Greta's interview...1st part I believe. It sure sounded to me that Casey was planning on coming back. We even discussed here then it could have been the 17th that she went missing. What's going on here?!!

FLbeachdawg
I wonder where are albums 02-09?

okay...WHO puts something like this http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new%20stuff/live_fast_die_young_thumb.jpg on their photobucket??

liltigress
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

The initial report also states the guest card was completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number.

Adding this to clear up other misconceptions that the media is reporting. There are so many different reports, it's hard to keep them straight.

I found it odd that a report stated how an employee at Sawgrass said they doubted fingerprints would be found on the card, since the employees fill those out.

SuziQ
How would she check the guest cards and not be recognized by any of the agents?

That's what's confusing me.

I believe the agent is wrong about that and the phone number being incorrect. I think Casey overheard ZG give her info to the agent because the agent fills out the forms.

Liz
08-07-2008, 05:03 PM
For anyone who is questioning whether Zenaida <snipped>

I'm going to reply to this post on the Nanny thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2468907#post2468907). (Don't let me stop anyone else from discussing whatever you feel is pertinent here though. ;))

RR0004
08-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Those are all possibilities in my opinion and should be checked out.
Well if it would help the case, why not share the possibilties? It's ok for everyone to have a say.

ETA: did I miss something?

ElizaAvalon
08-07-2008, 05:04 PM

No, we've been looking at these photos for awhile. Here's another album that you'll recognize: http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/pictures/

FLbeachdawg
08-07-2008, 05:05 PM
I believe the agent is wrong about that and the phone number being incorrect. I think Casey overheard ZG give her info to the agent because the agent fills out the forms.

that would mean she was in the office tho for some reason...and the people in the office CLAIM they have never seen casey there.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Yes, plus the fact she also doesn't have a job. Must be living somehow.

Please please stop maligning this womans character. It is not right and I believe it violates TOS. Stop. She is an innocent person that has been dragged into this via a lie.:furious::furious::furious:

shemc
08-07-2008, 05:06 PM
okay...WHO puts something like this http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new%20stuff/live_fast_die_young_thumb.jpg on their photobucket??

A mortician ?

tamfish
Has there ever been anything reported/confirmed as to whether Casey was friendly with someone who worked in the apartment's leasing offices?

cook78
Does this lady not know the camera is on? lol

She's practicing her speaking, checking her hair... oh, I needed a good laugh after this case! :-)

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 05:08 PM
that would mean she was in the office tho for some reason...and the people in the office CLAIM they have never seen casey there.

Don't know. Maybe Casey walked in was standing to the side and left after getting ZG's info and never spoke to the agent?

CarrieSis
I am not maligning anyone's character.. except Casey's. I will cop to that one!

I think there is the possibility it's just a freakish coincidence; sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, etc.

There are an awful lot of coincidences that keep coming up in this case, though, IIRC. And that's where I start having problems suspending disbelief.

RR0004
Local 6 news is currently interviewing Zenaida (live). Hopefully the interview will be posted on Local 6 website within the hour. She says she can't get a job because when potential employers see her name, they associate her with being a kidnapper.
Well, I guess she wasn't working 3 weeks ago. I don't know if I believe any of it.

impatientredhead
Please please stop maligning this womans character. It is not right and I believe it violates TOS. Stop. She is an innocent person that has been dragged into this via a lie.:furious::furious::furious:

Wouldn't ZG have a libel/civil suit against Casey after being maligned like she has been. What a nightmare for her.

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 05:09 PM
I would not place to much energy on the photobucket account. Alot of those icons mean nothing, and alot of those photos are her just partying. If you have any kids around this age, these are pretty common photos. Half of the people in them I doubt are even personal friends.

RoseRed
08-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Well if it would help the case, why not share the possibilties? It's ok for everyone to have a say.

ETA: did I miss something?

The possibilities were already shared in the post I replied to. I have to go food shoping. We need food around here but if you are still interested later and did not understand the previous post we can discuss it all later.

RR0004
Don't know. Maybe Casey walked in was standing to the side and left after getting ZG's info and never spoke to the agent?
She got the information somehow. I always thought she bought it.

FLbeachdawg
A mortician ?

mortician..casey...interesting combo

liltigress
08-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Just a note.. If we believed everything anyone in this case said, we would be planning a birthday party on Saturday. I believe the name Zenaida Gonzalez is a very big part of this case, and every part should be checked into. That doesn't mean to bash or name call but it certainly warrants a look.

RR0004
Wouldn't ZG have a libel/civil suit against Casey after being maligned like she has been. What a nightmare for her.
Could be the reason she's appearing now. Now that would be an interesting suit!

SuziQ
Does this lady not know the camera is on? lol

She's practicing her speaking, checking her hair... oh, I needed a good laugh after this case! :-)

Lol, she was using the camera lense as a mirror.

Presser in about 15 minutes.

FLbeachdawg
I would not place to much energy on the photobucket account. Alot of those icons mean nothing, and alot of those photos are her just partying. If you have any kids around this age, these are pretty common photos. Half of the people in them I doubt are even personal friends.

I'm not THAT old...only out of college a few years and I think her icons are pretty hard core...the party photos...common yes...but her "sayings" is another thing.

cook78
08-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Just a note.. If we believed everything anyone in this case said, we would be planning a birthday party on Saturday. I believe the name Zenaida Gonzalez is a very big part of this case, and every part should be checked into. That doesn't mean to bash or name call but it certainly warrants a look.
I agree 100%

shannon718

Maybe...but some people on this forum insinuating that she is a drug dealer, needs a lie detector test, "has a job but is making money "somehow"...Just very rude and ineffective. I promise you that LE checked everything that needed to be checked out about her-her life and her character, she doesn't need to be slandered anymore than she already has been. especially on this board when we are supposed to be above the standards of a chat room. Sorry had to get it out.

GameTheory

I agree. Casey so far has upset the lifes of how many innocent bystanders? This woman or any Zenaida out there, the dead boy's family, a lot of suspicion must be falling on her boyfriend and friends. All is irrelevant if it was for the child to be found alive and safe but this Zenaida, it is important for people to understand how easy it is for police to check if this woman is THE Zenaida. Phonecalls, her workplace, her family, her background, her alibi, even lie detector, a possible connection with Casey. It is absurd and bizzare. And probably the police could follow this woman to see if she visits any other house/apartment where she could keep the child. This woman doesn't seem to have any connection with the case other than she was very unlucky.

brighidin
08-07-2008, 05:13 PM

Not to defend Casey, but...
I have a ton of questionable blinkies and tags in my photobucket acct. I DL ones that I see that are funny and or/weird. One is the Burger King gunning down Ronald McDonald in a drive-by. Tasteless, but whatever. I also make them for another message board that i post on.

I just don't think its a big deal...just a young, pretty twenty-two year old who likes to party and doesn't want to get old and wrinkly would be my guess.

RR0004
08-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Maybe someone should investigate the agent at the apartment who showed ZG that apartment that day or anyone else who works in that office to see if they have any connection to Casey.
Gosh...I sure hope they did. We talked about that at the beginning of the case. I would hope they have done so...but after hearing LE went back and got the card on Wednesday leads me to believe they haven't crossed all their "t s" nor dotted all "i s".

drumstick
08-07-2008, 05:16 PM

Since you used my quote and not the others I will respond to your post.

When this woman agreed to be interviewed by the media she became a public person. That was her decision not mine.

While my discusson about her has been considerably tame compared to what others have said, I stand by my questions of how did Casey know this woman and how did she know the woman's connection to the same apt. building that she showed the investigators?

If you listen carefully to the 3rd 911 tape, you will hear Cindy Anthony in "excited utterance" tell someone entering the room that "Zanny took Caylee". The use of a nickname implies that this woman was known to Cindy Anthony and the person she was relaying information to coming in on the scene. I suspect that person is George.

Cindy said it twice.

You nor I know anything about this woman and what connection she has or doesn't have in regards to this little angel.
When she agreed to put herself out there in the public spotlight, she made a decision with consequences.

IMO~

Blondieskatz
08-07-2008, 05:16 PM
On one of the news clips posted the reporter tells you ZG doesn't know who Casey or Caylee are, she has children of her own and doesn't need to kidnap someones else's child. Casey has been shown a photo of ZG and doesn't know her. Just because she's not working doesn't mean she's involved in any of this.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 05:17 PM
A mortician ? I've actually seen that on my students' notebooks..

shemc
08-07-2008, 05:17 PM
The possibilities were already shared in the post I replied to. I have to go food shoping. We need food around here but if you are still interested later and did not understand the previous post we can discuss it all later.

Would you mind picking up a few things for the rest of us... :)

I joined a couple of weeks ago and I am so shocked that my every minute is consumed with finding the missing pieces in this puzzle. Does this happen all the time for you guys?... or is it just this case?

Sleuthster
08-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Okay I listened to the news story on Zenaida Gonzalez
Something smells fishy in Orlando and it's not Sea World.

Why did she call in and why no pic of this person anywhere. Would love to see a pic.
Also, I found it interesting that she said she cant find a job because of this, this is key. Why? Because she was looking at an apartment for rent at a complex and they verify employment.. No job no apartment.
She also said that she has kids why would she want Caylee? Well I can think of several reasons, money, drug debt, etc.

Blondieskatz
08-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Drumstick,

I only used your post because it was in this thread, the last couple of post were in the old thread and not sure everyone reads thread to thread. Not picking on you. :)

I think the woman is in a position of damned if you do and damned if you don't. I have wondered why, if there was a Zenaida Gonzalez that looked at that apt. why didn't she come forward and then everyone would know Casey was lying. Well, the news channel found her, they said it "took three weeks". I can now understand why she didn't come forward or maybe she had already talked to LE and they kept her out of it having cleared her. Who knows.

tttterri
08-07-2008, 05:25 PM
The name Zenaida Gonzalez is very popular among hispanic persons. Casey made a big deal out of the Fernandez-(hypen)- part of the last name also. I wonder if it could be possible that if there is a sitter, (and when I say sitter, Im not thinking of a normal type sitter but a very shady character type!), then could that ZG name have been given to Casey as a real name when it might have been an alias for the sitter? A pimp that stole a prostitutes child in Tampa had a spanish alias name that she knew him by but when arrested he had an English name. Just some thoughts to throw out here. That card business hasnt been cleared up by LE to us yet as I know of. I have "heard" that it was filled out by management.

athy
08-07-2008, 05:25 PM
i wonder if LE asked if anyone else had applied for an apt at the same time as ZG. and was casey ever known to wear hair pieces or wigs at times? its possible she was in at the same time as ZG perhaps wearing a hair piece and sunglasses so the manager wouldn't have recognised her pic when it was shown.

summerthyme
08-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 05:27 PM
In the latest interview that Cindy gave to the local media. she is smiling and almost laughing. Why? Best case her grandaughter is found, worst case her daughter is in jail for a pretty long time.

6angels
Maybe...but some people on this forum insinuating that she is a drug dealer, needs a lie detector test, "has a job but is making money "somehow"...Just very rude and ineffective. I promise you that LE checked everything that needed to be checked out about her-her life and her character, she doesn't need to be slandered anymore than she already has been. especially on this board when we are supposed to be above the standards of a chat room. Sorry had to get it out.
And what about what people ( including myself) are saying about others the Grandparents? There is no proof they did anything but people still wonder and talk about it.

Blondieskatz
Okay I listened to the news story on Zenaida Gonzalez
Something smells fishy in Orlando and it's not Sea World.

Why did she call in and why no pic of this person anywhere. Would love to see a pic.
Also, I found it interesting that she said she cant find a job because of this, this is key. Why? Because she was looking at an apartment for rent at a complex and they verify employment.. No job no apartment.
She also said that she has kids why would she want Caylee? Well I can think of several reasons, money, drug debt, etc.

Go back and listen to the clip, she didn't call in the news people tracked her down.

Never mind~

MistyGirl
08-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Okay all - Someone a few hours ago asked about when Casey & Jesse were engaged, when was the wedding planned for and when they broke up etc. I have just spent about 4 hours on her myspace reading all 45 pages of comments and comments Casey has left on other people my space (if they weren't set to privavte).

I have put together a timeline with comments from her myspace if anyone is intersted in reading, it might answer a few questions....... you can find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058

Elley Mae
Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Thank you I feel sorry for her and Jesus's family

shannon718

As we all knew....her house of cards is crumbling. Where is that baby Casey??? Where?

lilacwine
I'm not suggesting the woman is connected by her own choice... but maybe Caylee and her kids played together at a park... maybe she lost a wallet....

This could be a significant link that could answer the question of what happened to poor Caylee....

MitchLite

Only if this ZG could prove that it was her that Casey misaligned with her lies.

6angels
08-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Help LOL I some how lost the link to the live news . Can someone post it so I dont have to look pages back.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 05:30 PM
And what about what people ( including myself) are saying about others the Grandparents? There is no proof they did anything but people still wonder and talk about it.

What lie have you caught this Zenaida Gonzales woman in? Because I can fill a book with all of the lies the Anthony's have been caught in.

lillyfrog
08-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Help LOL I some how lost the link to the live news . Can someone post it so I dont have to look pages back.

awakewriter
08-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Who's holding the presser, LE?

kathyn2
From www.wftv.com today:

Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee Anthony's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case of her missing daughter, Caylee. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

On jailhouse phone calls that were released to the public, Casey said she had talked on the phone and exchanged text messages with the nanny who allegedly last had Caylee.

"Um, the last number that she called me from was a 954 number, which is a Ft. Lauderdale number. I know because Amy's is also of a similar area code. She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number. There's been different numbers different times," Casey told her brother on the call.

But sources told Eyewitness News there have been no phone calls or text messages to any such person. Eyewitness News also learned that investigators talked to a Kissimmee woman of the same name who filled out an application on June 17 to live at the Sawgrass Apartments, but never lived there. That's the complex Casey claims she went to when she allegedly left Caylee with Zenaida Gonzalez on June 9.

Investigators said they spoke with the Zenaida Gonzalez who filled out the apartment application and she told them she never actually lived at the apartment complex, never spoke before to Casey Anthony and never babysat Caylee. Investigators also said the apartment Casey said she dropped Caylee off at had been vacant since February.

Investigators also said they showed pictures of the Kissimmee Zenaida Gonzalez to Casey and pictures of Casey and Caylee to Zenaida and neither recognized the other. Eyewitness News found there are 400 Zenaida Gonzalez's in the state of Florida and that's just the ones who have driver's licenses.

Amster
Another wet kiss to the Anthonys......sigh

Leila
08-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I've got picture, but no sounds.............what's he saying!

6angels
08-07-2008, 05:32 PM

TY sure wish the volume was louder.

lillyfrog
08-07-2008, 05:33 PM
TY sure wish the volume was louder.

Same prob here

cook78
Search Warrant is on thier website: http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

SuziQ
lol, tnak, jinx!

GameTheory
08-07-2008, 05:34 PM

Wow thank you. I will check it. It must have taken you a lot of effort

passin_through
08-07-2008, 05:36 PM
I think the news folk should be a little more respectful of the Anthony home. Sheesh they about ripped their large wind chime from the porch (love my wind chimes) the yard is starting to look a bit trod down.

No matter what I might think of the Anthony's or Casey their home deserves to be respected by the press. Who knows what will happen and if they will need to sell their home or something. A ruined lawn won't help much at all.

I think if I were a neighbor I would walk over and mow, edge their lawn for them. I also would string some hoses together and water if there isn't a water conservation thing in Fl atm. Like the Anthony's or not, right is right and folks need to help their neighbors and not just by being on news shows. jmo

cook78
Nothing new so far....

They dont believe ZG is involved and wants to be left alone...
I think they just said she has not been officially ruled out though?

Starr58
Been posted to Affidavitt thread

MitchLite
Please don't fight guys.....don't you see, this is exactly how people that are involved in this sick girls life act. Her behavior and lies cause this. I myself have to fight the urge to look at every single word that comes out on this story, and then I have to remind myself that this girl is a lier......the majority of what she says is just not true. I have been through this too many times with my own daughter and you guys will drive yourself crazy. Don't do it to yourself, please it 's not worth it.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 05:37 PM

Thank you! Look under items seized why the eff does it say on this day feburary 6th 2008?

MistyGirl
08-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Things said at the PC

Several people assiting this case
Search Warrants procedure
Anthony's are cooperative
1,000 tips
Still looking for Caylee Marie
Copy of search warrant will be on Sherrif's website
This is on going, anything is possible
Scheduled training for diving it was set before Caylee went missing & is nothign but a training exersize
They have interviewe the ZG from the Sawgrass apartments has been interviewed twice & they don't believe she has anything to do with the case.
ZG came forward on her own
Cooperation was always there by Cindy & George
Nothing is leading to her being in the water way, it is simply a training exersize.
FBI crime lab tests - Still waiting hopefully soon - nothing back yet
End

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 05:38 PM
I think the news folk should be a little more respectful of the Anthony home. Sheesh they about ripped their large wind chime from the porch (love my wind chimes) the yard is starting to look a bit trod down.

No matter what I might think of the Anthony's or Casey their home deserves to be respected by the press. Who knows what will happen and if they will need to sell their home or something. A ruined lawn won't help much at all.

I think if I were a neighbor I would walk over and mow, edge their lawn for them. I also would string some hoses together and water if there isn't a water conservation thing in Fl atm. Like the Anthony's or not, right is right and folks need to help their neighbors and not just by being on news shows. jmo

The press is only on the property because they allow it. If they would tell them not to come on the property, they would not be there. It most cases, the press waits in the street and the family walks out to give a statement. No in this case, heck Cindy just invites them in!

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Kathyn, thanks for posting about the latest info regarding verifying calls to ZG. Further proof she doesn't exist.

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 05:39 PM

Thanks for all the time you put into this!

lostnfound85
08-07-2008, 05:40 PM
From www.wftv.com today:

Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee Anthony's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case of her missing daughter, Caylee. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

On jailhouse phone calls that were released to the public, Casey said she had talked on the phone and exchanged text messages with the nanny who allegedly last had Caylee.

"Um, the last number that she called me from was a 954 number, which is a Ft. Lauderdale number. I know because Amy's is also of a similar area code. She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number. There's been different numbers different times," Casey told her brother on the call.

But sources told Eyewitness News there have been no phone calls or text messages to any such person. Eyewitness News also learned that investigators talked to a Kissimmee woman of the same name who filled out an application on June 17 to live at the Sawgrass Apartments, but never lived there. That's the complex Casey claims she went to when she allegedly left Caylee with Zenaida Gonzalez on June 9.

Investigators said they spoke with the Zenaida Gonzalez who filled out the apartment application and she told them she never actually lived at the apartment complex, never spoke before to Casey Anthony and never babysat Caylee. Investigators also said the apartment Casey said she dropped Caylee off at had been vacant since February.

Investigators also said they showed pictures of the Kissimmee Zenaida Gonzalez to Casey and pictures of Casey and Caylee to Zenaida and neither recognized the other. Eyewitness News found there are 400 Zenaida Gonzalez's in the state of Florida and that's just the ones who have driver's licenses.

Hoping this finally lays the ZG theory to rest, but it seems some won't give up on it.

texas48
08-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Maybe...but some people on this forum insinuating that she is a drug dealer, needs a lie detector test, "has a job but is making money "somehow"...Just very rude and ineffective. I promise you that LE checked everything that needed to be checked out about her-her life and her character, she doesn't need to be slandered anymore than she already has been. especially on this board when we are supposed to be above the standards of a chat room. Sorry had to get it out. well shannon..I will get it out there with you. This is very unfair. I know and agree all has a right to say what is on their mind about this case..but..This woman, the nanny, probably never existed. we all believe that, well most of believe Casey never had a nanny. But because Casey threw this woman's name out there now she is living in "heck". All ready has been shown there are many by same name. We should respect fact that this woman has nothing to do w/case untill proven by LE..not us. OK shannon, now we are both out there.

Busylady
They need someone new to type up warrants - it also says it was executed on July 6th 2008.

Thank you! Look under items seized why the eff does it say on this day feburary 6th 2008?

Imajica
maybe she has two??? She has TWO of everything else! LOL here is a photo of her on it...or is it one of her friends photobuckets?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new%20stuff/?start=all

You get the clearest sense of her priorities and what she is really like after looking at all of the pics and stupid little myspace icons.

Just wow..

MitchLite
Hoping this finally lays the ZG theory to rest, but it seems some won't give up on it.

I understand all the questions. Just people wanting to help!

The reality is, nothing this girl says is the truth and she is just playing everyone.

Leila
08-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Did finally get the sound............somewhat.

I think the most important thing I heard was the they're still awaiting the DNA results from the FBI. In regards to Zenaida..........I think he said she's been cleared (sound faint).

lilacwine
VERY interesting

Elley Mae
Tread #64 post #181 people here now try to remember so those that are not here can be directed.Correctly.

Blue_Dolphin308
08-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Ok think I am finally caught up. Daily recap has been posted for today. It is here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2468539#post2468539

As always if you see wrong info, or need something added feel free to pm me, so we can avoid multiple threads.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Who is Kyle?

SuziQ
Wow, Great info in the last couple of pages of the search warrant.

kathyn2
I have said since the very beginning there was no Zanaida so I agree with you. Its just someone Casey has made up for years. Where she got this name we will never know but she has made up this baby sitter years ago (if she has anything to do with Jesus ORtiz that is his mother's name. Maybe she got it from that. I wonder if LE asked that Zanaida they contacted if she ever looked at those apts? If it was really casey that went there, maybe she did it on purpose and just looked up a # for a zanaida in the phone book. I doubt we will ever know.

Casey's family needs to come out and tell her they don't support her and don't believe her and to come out with the real story or they aren't talking to her again!

PassTheMotrin
There are some interesting quotes on that photobucket page . . .

liltigress
08-07-2008, 05:46 PM

YES IT IS! Man... hmm.

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 05:47 PM
VERY interesting

is there anyway someone can copy each page, and post it here? For some reason, the laptop I am using will not open the documents. Thanks!

BeBeBru
08-07-2008, 05:48 PM
:Banane34::Banane34:Mistygirl - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH........I really do appreciate all of your time.

Leila

Misty..............thank you! Very well done! :)

GameTheory
QUESTION ABOUT THE WARRANT - First page, beginning:

''said facts made known to me have caused me to certify and find there is probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises..."

Is that normal wording of a warrant or it has some significance?

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 05:49 PM
one thing about this poor "nanny" that got draged into this case.......some of the posts on here prove her point....this is affecting her life!

mysteriew
08-07-2008, 05:49 PM
LE has cleared ZG. That is good. Means they haven't found anything yet. One point I do have to question though is that there are how many ZG's in Fla? Something like 400? And no one has positively identified which of those ZG's were the one that went to the apts. So how is her name being connected to the case preventing her from getting a job??

Also noted that LE has said that the GP's are cooperating.

cook78
08-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Wow, no kidding. Great info in these last few pages of the warrant...

MitchLite
QUESTION ABOUT THE WARRANT - First page, beginning:

''said facts made known to me have caused me to certify and find there is probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises..."

Is that normal wording of a warrant or it has some significance?

I read it as they are saying laws are being broken on a certain property/address. Is that how others read it?

shannon718
GUYS :

You have to read this search warrant! Its explosive. Cindy washed some clothes of casey's that were in the backseat of the abandoned car. She said that she washed them because "they smelled like the car" Cindy removed and washed clothing that was in the car before the authorities were called.
Oh
My
God.

So much other interesting new information. This girl is cooked.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 05:51 PM
It also looks as if she sent herself an email from a fake person at a fake universal email address. She is UNbelieveable.

Starr58
08-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Should there be a search warrant discussion thread? If so could someone do that???

brighidin
08-07-2008, 05:53 PM
I went to post about the search warrant in the proper thread. I see now its been moved to the Affadavit no discussion thread, so I deleted it. Very confusing.

I can't believe the grandmother took a pair of Casey's pants out of the car and washed them because they smelled like the car. Especially since we know what she said the car smelled like. Wow. unbelievable.

shannon718
LE has cleared ZG. That is good. Means they haven't found anything yet. One point I do have to question though is that there are how many ZG's in Fla? Something like 400? And no one has positively identified which of those ZG's were the one that went to the apts. So how is her name being connected to the case preventing her from getting a job??

Heavy Latin community....very common name.

UCFAlumni2002
Not only ZG but everyone associated with this case needs a polygraph IMHO... stories seem to change at every twist and turn- the pants that were washed? That seems like tampering with evidence if you ask me, but again jmo.

Blue_Dolphin308
08-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Search warrent thread is here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2469238#post2469238

Please discuss it at the above thread

cook78
from the search warrant....

Cynthia Anthony removed pants from the car and washed them because they smelled like the car.

TravelingBug

Wow...very interesting that what George now recalls Casey leaving in clothing wise is the clothing and boots that Cindy said 4 August that she REMOVED FROM THE CAR and laundered.

Elley Mae
So Casey did go to the beach with Jesse.

CarrieSis
It's worded that the clothes they took are not only supposed to be the ones that Cindy washed, but the ones that George last saw Casey in.

Meaning she didn't change clothes between the time she and Caylee left, and whatever happened? Or were they discarded in the car and smelled the same way clothes put in a smoker's vehicle would smell?

So many ways I can see that going...

liltigress
According to the search warrant:

On July 17th, Detective Jerold White obtained a court order for the defendant's cell phone records (407-619-9286). Inspection of these records show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, Jeffrey Hopkins (in Jacksonville, Florida), or Juliette Lewis. As to the "private phone call" received on July 15th around 1200 hrs where the defendant claims to have spoken with Caylee, there is no incoming call to her cell phone at that time. The closest two incoming phone calls to her phone came in at 0013 hrs from Anthony Lazzaro and the next at 1535 hrs from someone named "Kyle".

unravel
08-07-2008, 05:56 PM
You nor I know anything about this woman and what connection she has or doesn't have in regards to this little angel. When she agreed to put herself out there in the public spotlight, she made a decision with consequences.

I know a few things about this woman, most important being that she didn't put herself out there in the public spotlight. She was forced into that position when Casey chose to use her name. People began contacting her about this weeks ago, and she's received a flood of phone calls and emails since. People were speculating about the kind of person that she was, or what her involvement was long before that interview.

She's spoken to detectives at least twice, and has denied knowing Casey, knowing Caylee, or having ever been a nanny each time. Casey was shown a picture of this woman and could not identify her. AFAIK, she's merely Zenaida Gonzelez, not Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Casey was been fairly adamant about the Fernandez hyphen bit, even lashing out to a friend on the phone about how police were only looking for Z Gonzalez, or Z Fernandez, and they'd never find her b/c they weren't looking for the hyphenated name.

Starr58
I posted the search warrant in the locked NON-discussion affidavitt thread to preserve it for reference during future court proceedings. I requested that a discussion thread regarding the search warrant be created. Can anyone do this or is that the responsibility of admin or moderator?

shannon718
It's worded that the clothes they took are not only supposed to be the ones that Cindy washed, but the ones that George last saw Casey in.

Meaning she didn't change clothes between the time she and Caylee left, and whatever happened? Or were they discarded in the car and smelled the same way clothes put in a smoker's vehicle would smell?

So many ways I can see that going...

They are the same clothes that she washed and found in the back of the abandoned car and also the same clothes that she was wearing on the last day anyone saw Caylee alive.

Liz
Could be the reason she's appearing now. Now that would be an interesting suit!

Yeah, pretty soon LE won't have to "GO LOOKING" for any of the 800 or so ZG's... they'll all be flocking to Orlando, FL to file their law suits! Maybe a class action suit?

Oh, this case just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. :crazy:

UCFAlumni2002
The closest two incoming phone calls to her phone came in at 0013 hrs from Anthony Lazzaro and the next at 1535 hrs from someone named "Kyle".

I found that to be the most interesting from the search warrant.. Not at all implying that Tony or Kyle have anything to do with it, however, would like to know who the "Kyle" character is.

TripleA
08-07-2008, 05:57 PM
So Dad removes gas cans and possibly tries to clean with Arm and Hammer while Mom washes the clothing that Casey was last seen wearing before Caylee disappeared?

Nice!

Blue_Dolphin308
08-07-2008, 05:57 PM
I posted the search warrant in the locked NON-discussion affidavitt thread to preserve it for reference during future court proceedings. I requested that a discussion thread regarding the search warrant be created. Can anyone do this or is that the responsibility of admin or moderator?

Already been done. The thread is here

GameTheory
08-07-2008, 05:58 PM

yes but LE showed Casey ALL Zenaidas in their DAVID system, including the women identified by the press, and Casey did not identify any of those women as the nanny.

SewingDeb
08-07-2008, 05:59 PM

The Zenaida who went to the Sawgrass Apartments in June told a reporter she has been interviewed by LE several times.

She says no one wants to hire a suspected kidnapper.

Zuckerschnecke
08-07-2008, 05:59 PM

I took a short nap and you all are off and running....I don't think I've ever seen a Forum like this.

So if the police verifed the ZG who saw the apartment, then can we assume that the disconnected number this ZG wrote on the card was a number she had had or gave or the manager wrote down wrong and it was close to her real number, something. The fact that it was a disconnected or non-existant number bothers me.

UCFAlumni2002
08-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Zuckerschnecke- basically the "disconnected" number is because it is nonexistant... hate to say it but ZANNY does not exist ...

Starr58
08-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Already been done. The thread is here

Many thanks Lady bass!!!:blowkiss:

Patty G
The dates on this search warrant is not correct. Read page 2 , it says dated the 6th day of February 2008.

Under Return of Search Warrant

It says Recieved the search warrant of the 5th of July and executed the same on the 6th of July

TravelingBug
I realize this is from the search warrant, but I think it's relevant to the general discussion since it's been speculated upon for awhile...

Based on the search warrant it seems ONLY Cindy and Caylee went to Cindy's dad on Father's Day, thus the video isn't omitting George, Casey, or Lee. It seems they really were not there.

TripleA
08-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Common mistakes in legal offices I am afraid. I have seen tons of legal documents that are misdated.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 06:04 PM
CNN Headline news has some stuff... they're going to go over the search warrant and they said that the day she said she got the call from Zenaida there were only 2 calls in .. one from Tony and one from (I think) they said Kyle

shannon718
yes but LE showed Casey ALL Zenaidas in their DAVID system, including the women identified by the press, and Casey did not identify any of those women as the nanny.

Can we remember one thing???????

Of course Casey would not identify the picture of the ZG at Sawgrass to LE. What then?

LE finds ZG and she doesn't recognize Casey or Caylee....Casey is not that stupid. she was protecting her lie....she kept saying look in Brooklyn, NJ, Miami. She stole that womans name from Sawgrass somehow.

By the way has anyone ever heard her use the name Zenaida before Caylee's disapperance or was it just always.......

Zanny.

tamfish
Holy wowzers.

After reading the search warrant, I have changed my mind about the cooperation of the Anthony's.... or at least George's anyway. It sounds as if they are doing what they are supposed to do. Albiet they have made some poor decisions given the circumstances...... but I can chalk that up to emotional stress causing them to not think very straight.

But Casey.....? There is something very, very wrong with Casey.

athy
geez, casey really missed her calling...she should have been a mystery writer.

MistyGirl
08-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Wow, that search warrant is very intersting....it shed some light onto a few things...didn't make it much clearer.... but interesting.

Man I wish they would release a coy of Casey's handwritten statement given at the start AND release the audio/video of her visits in jail & phone calls!!! Just me thinking I need to see & kow all...LOL

Liz
On one of the news clips posted the reporter tells you ZG doesn't know who Casey or Caylee are, she has children of her own and doesn't need to kidnap someones else's child. Casey has been shown a photo of ZG and doesn't know her. Just because she's not working doesn't mean she's involved in any of this.

I responded to a very similar post with (imo) a fairly logical answer in post #67 on the Nanny thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68023&page=3

Imajica
There are some interesting quotes on that photobucket page . . .

She is a way bigger party girl than I ever thought. Now I am certainly no prim miss. That being said some of those 8 bajillion "quotes" she collected for posting on MySpace say things I always told my female friends that "nice girls" just didn't ever say. I was taught that there are girls that Men want to date and or marry eventually, and girls that are there for other less noble pursuits. ;) It doesn't take much to figure out which group she wanted to be included in for some incomprehensible reason.

Not to mention the fact that at least when I was a single mom, I tried to present myself in a much more responsible, and respectful manner. The way you carry yourself as the single mother of a young child is scrutinized more in my opinion by the rest of the world. Sure I made mistakes, I wasn't without flaw. But I can honestly say I tried my absolute hardest to be the kind of person my son could always be proud of no matter what happened.

Plus one would assume that in most cases single moms don't want to remain single forever. I know I didn't plan on having a child alone years ago. I also knew that when the time was right the right man would come into our lives to be a wonderful father and husband. No decent guy would consider a girl that behaved like that as someone he would seriously want to settle down with and help raise her child. The time for being a party girl ends when you become a mother.

Again, I'm certainly not some prim miss who is easily shocked, but damn this girl had a mouth like a Soldier on his fourth tour of Korea. I wonder if her family has seen this photobucket account?

Is it just me? Am I so out of touch with the way things are now that this is normal and acceptable? Have the standards changed that much in the last few years?

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Search warrant discussion thread is here:

kathyn2
08-07-2008, 06:07 PM
REading the search warrant.....it really really PO's me that Cindy washed WASHED the pants in the back of the car that Casey wore the day that Casey went missing!!! Why???? I wonder what happened to the boots/shoes and the other item? Did she wash them too? I wonder if LE got those items? They don't mention them in the search warrant. I am sure Cindy just gave them old clothes that Casey never wears. sheesh

ella's mom
08-07-2008, 06:09 PM
It also looks as if she sent herself an email from a fake person at a fake universal email address. She is UNbelieveable.

This might be why Lee stated the other day that she had a job up until Father's Day. Maybe he believed the e-mail was real.

How does someone send an e-mail to their own account from an address that isn't real? I guess I do not know enough about computers.

PassTheMotrin
08-07-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm still sticking with my Xanax=Zanny theory. She gave her child Xanax and locked her in the car so she could go party. (This would keep Caylee from waking up and letting herself out of the car.) Casey accidentally overdosed her child or died in the car due to heat or a combination of both.

In Casey's mind, she rationalized drugging her child as being with a real person, thereby, making it an acceptable thing to do.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 06:10 PM
This might be why Lee stated the other day that she had a job up until Father's Day. Maybe he believed the e-mail was real.

How does someone send an e-mail to their own account from an address that isn't real? I guess I do not know enough about computers.

I wonder if he had it on the computer.. .in the mailbox... or if she "downloaded it" and then sent/forwarded it to him.. so what he got came from her email and was just created on a word processor?

Elley Mae
08-07-2008, 06:11 PM
The car smells like there's been a dead body in it, let me wash these pants.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 06:11 PM
The dates on this search warrant is not correct. Read page 2 , it says dated the 6th day of February 2008.

Under Return of Search Warrant

It says Recieved the search warrant of the 5th of July and executed the same on the 6th of July

ALL the dates are wrong...they even put June 6th instead of 16t for the last day that George saw Caylee and Casey leave. Why would they overlook that?

racegirl72
08-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Wonder why they haven't released any more phone conversations??? I'm sure the mouthy little liar has been using her jail house phone privileges.... :waitasec:

shannon718
the car smells like there's been a dead body in it, let me wash these pants.

right??????????????????? Come on now.

Elley Mae
I am so angry I could scream,now I know why Cindy said there's no evidence.

athy
08-07-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm still sticking with my Xanax=Zanny theory. She gave her child Xanax and locked her in the car so she could go party. (This would keep Caylee from waking up and letting herself out of the car.) Casey accidentally overdosed her child or died in the car due to heat or a combination of both.

In Casey's mind, she rationalized drugging her child as being with a real person, thereby, making it an acceptable thing to do.

i think we're all going to NEED some Xanax by the time this case is over...along with the poor LE that have to deal with it.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Wonder why they haven't released any more phone conversations??? I'm sure the mouthy little liar has been using her jail house phone privileges.... :waitasec:

Maybe no one's taking the calls...

racegirl72
08-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Maybe no one's taking the calls...

Well, that would be crazy!!! Maybe she'll say something or spark some kind of interest....oh nevermind....its all lies! LIES!!!!!!!

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 06:17 PM

It's actually quite easy to do.

And it's also possible to not only spoof an email so it appears to come from a legit address (though a reply to it would not work because that is not the address it came from) many email addresses are able to be created that are similar to a legitimate address, as seems to be the case in this instance, where there's an additional extension at the end of the email address with the @____._____.com instead of just an @_____.com

It would be very easy for Casey to do this herself or have a friend do it.

kathyn2
08-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Cindy made sure there was no evidence. They ought to put her behind bars. I bet the Anthony's are cooperating now because they got rid of all the evidence and are trying hard not to get behind bars at this point.

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 06:18 PM
VIDEO: Interview With Zenaida Gonzalez (http://www.local6.com/video/17124345/index.html)

brighidin
08-07-2008, 06:20 PM
She is a way bigger party girl than I ever thought.

Well, I'm a single mom, I've got a ridiculous potty mouth - my daughter's father says its worse than most of the truckers he deals with at work. I never EVER want to get married and I like to go out and have fun and drink. Like I said before, I've got some pretty questionable blinkies and tags in my photobucket...like the one of the Burger King offing Ronald McDonald. I'm also almost finished my doctorate, and have two well-adjusted kids, one of whom is almost 13.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just trying to present a different side of things. :) Oh, and I'm certainly not trying to defend Casey. I just don't think her potty mouth or blinkie collection provides that much insight. *shrugs*

zadari
08-07-2008, 06:21 PM

In Casey's mind, she rationalized drugging her child as being with a real person, thereby, making it an acceptable thing to do. i thought of that theory as well i didnt see that you had posted that .. since parents were doesing there kids with cough syrup years ago and ect .. makes sense to me she could do that with xanax .

PassTheMotrin
08-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Jailhouse phone calls are preceded by a recording and are usually collect calls.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 06:27 PM
So Casey did go to the beach with Jesse.

I don't think so I thought that when I first read but then I thought no, anyone else?

Busylady
08-07-2008, 06:27 PM
There is a Universal Event Photography company in Orlando

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_lxh4g

Leila
08-07-2008, 06:28 PM

I feel badly for Zenaida Gonzolas. Through no fault of her own her name has become a household word connected to the very bizarre disappearance of a 2-year-old child. She is a victim of a habitual liar. Casey Anthony has many victims out there, and Zenaida is one of them.

MIMI2
08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Jailhouse phone calls are preceded by a recording and are usually collect calls.

they aren't collect calls anymore they are all prepaid.

zadari
08-07-2008, 06:31 PM
they aren't collect calls anymore they are all prepaid.
i thought the one to her brother was a collect call .. it said something about accepting charges i thought i have crs though alot lol

FLbeachdawg
08-07-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm sorry if someone has already posted this...but our local 6 news just announced this..it was on TV

Items collected from Anthony house on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony's clothing

3 pair of pants
6 shirts
2 skirts

Patty G
08-07-2008, 06:38 PM
i thought the one to her brother was a collect call .. it said something about accepting charges i thought i have crs though alot lol

I heard one call was a free call ... I have to listen to the others to see which one was the collect call. The others were prepaid because it was to Lee on his cell phone.

PassTheMotrin
Ah, I can see the calls would be prepaid if the individual has money in their account.
When my son was arrested, his call came in collect because he was broke.
I only sent him enough money for a few toiletries and let him eat bologna sandwiches for two weeks.

(Yes, I left his butt in there and he learned a huge lesson from it, too.)

Pixie_Dust
I feel badly for Zenaida Gonzolas. Through no fault of her own her name has become a household word connected to the very bizarre disappearance of a 2-year-old child. She is a victim of a habitual liar. Casey Anthony has many victims out there, and Zenaida is one of them.

the reason that zg was contacted is because she did look at an apt at sawgrass apt in june

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Wish they'd get the boots...she had both boots and shoes that Cindy removed from the car before it was given to LE along with those pants (that were collected in the last few days) that were the thing she was last known to be wearing with Caylee (according to her dad).

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 06:41 PM
VIDEO: Interview With Zenaida Gonzalez (http://www.local6.com/video/17124345/index.html)

So she did go there.....this is so wild!

Patty G
FYI

Page 7, 4th paragraph

While recording George, George says that the last day he saw Caylee was on June 6, 2008

I posted this is search discussion, but I brought it here because he said this on Friday August 4, and told Greta on August 5 or 6th, he saw Caylee and Casey at 1250 PM

Pixie_Dust
just goes to show that the FBI and LE are keeping mums the word cause they contacted that ZG 3 weeks ago so hard to say what all they have.

Patty G
08-07-2008, 06:42 PM
I missed the press conference .. is there a link posted yet?

athy
08-07-2008, 06:45 PM
there is also this program or site that looks like you can have them send you emails from. you can set up the alibi http://fakealibi.co.uk/

virtual employment http://fakealibi.co.uk/virtual_employment.html

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 06:46 PM
REading the search warrant.....it really really PO's me that Cindy washed WASHED the pants in the back of the car that Casey wore the day that Casey went missing!!! Why???? I wonder what happened to the boots/shoes and the other item? Did she wash them too? I wonder if LE got those items? They don't mention them in the search warrant. I am sure Cindy just gave them old clothes that Casey never wears. sheesh

It only says that she removed the pants from the car, hopefully the boots were still in the car when LE took it.

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi Liz,

this is the first PB account someone on WS came up with for casey. I remember icon157

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
has anyone heard how the search's went today??????

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
(Yes, I left his butt in there and he learned a huge lesson from it, too.)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Leila
08-07-2008, 06:51 PM
from the search warrant....

Cynthia Anthony removed pants from the car and washed them because they smelled like the car.

Does anyone know if they can recover any forensic data from clothing that's been laundered?

One thing I noted...........George was able to identify the clothing that both Casey and Caylee were wearing when they left the home on June 16th. Casey's clothing as described by George was grey dress slacks and an off-white top. It sounds like those dress slacks were the ones found in the car that smelled like the car and the ones Cindy washed. But there's no mention of clothing that Caylee was wearing.

*~Aimee~*
just goes to show that the FBI and LE are keeping mums the word cause they contacted that ZG 3 weeks ago so hard to say what all they have.

We knew this 3 weeks ago. It was on the first affidavit

curiositycat
Isn't it the truth! The saddest one to date is the family of Jesus! They have surely been through enough then to get dragged into this circus!

Starr58
Sources tell WESH 2 crime technicians used black lights inside the Anthony home to help investigators find deeper evidence of little Caylee

http://www.wesh.com/news/17124593/detail.html

MIMI2
08-07-2008, 06:52 PM
I heard one call was a free call ... I have to listen to the others to see which one was the collect call. The others were prepaid because it was to Lee on his cell phone.

oops...sorry. I didn't think you could call collect from jail anymore.

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 06:55 PM
oh ok thanks amie, i just never read on post that they had spoke with a zg, so i thought it was new..by the way i like the way you have your name at the end.

Katelynnk
08-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Does anyone know if they can recover any forensic data from clothing that's been laundered?

One thing I noted...........George was able to identify the clothing that both Casey and Caylee were wearing when they left the home on June 16th. Casey's clothing as described by George was grey dress slacks and an off-white top. It sounds like those dress slacks were the ones found in the car that smelled like the car and the ones Cindy washed. But there's no mention of clothing that Caylee was wearing.

Search warrant states George said Caylee was wearing denim skit and I believe it was a pink top with a white backpack with monkeys on it and white rimmed sunglasses.

Patty G
08-07-2008, 06:57 PM
oops...sorry. I didn't think you could call collect from jail anymore.

Well you still can if the person wants to accept the charges. It gets expensive, I just went through this when my son's friend was in jail in Florida and she was calling ME!!!!!!!!!

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 06:58 PM
i always read how she was a phantom nanny

Busylady
08-07-2008, 06:58 PM
I am sure it is another typo and it should read June 16th.

FYI

Page 7, 4th paragraph

While recording George, George says that the last day he saw Caylee was on June 6, 2008

I posted this is search discussion, but I brought it here because he said this on Friday August 4, and told Greta on August 5 or 6th, he saw Caylee and Casey at 1250 PM

Love_Mama
08-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Sources tell WESH 2 crime technicians used black lights inside the Anthony home to help investigators find deeper evidence of little Caylee

Nice find Starr. Interesting!

xxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Liz
08-07-2008, 07:00 PM
They need someone new to type up warrants - it also says it was executed on July 6th 2008.

:woohoo:
It sure is a good thing that everything is now just hunky-dory in between Cindy, George and the OSCO, isn't it?! Whew! Close one, that! :cool:

Leila
08-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Can we remember one thing???????

Of course Casey would not identify the picture of the ZG at Sawgrass to LE. What then?

LE finds ZG and she doesn't recognize Casey or Caylee....Casey is not that stupid. she was protecting her lie....she kept saying look in Brooklyn, NJ, Miami. She stole that womans name from Sawgrass somehow.

By the way has anyone ever heard her use the name Zenaida before Caylee's disapperance or was it just always.......

Zanny.

Casey would never identify the "right" Zenaida as it would lead to a confrontation with a real live person who could unmask Casey's lies. It would be the end of the game for Casey.

Patty G
08-07-2008, 07:01 PM

There's that word "sources" again!! :0)

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 07:02 PM

I agree it is how most yong adults do.

Patty G
08-07-2008, 07:03 PM
I am sure it is another typo and it should read June 16th.

Can't have major typos like this one ... changes the date of when you last saw someone.

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 07:05 PM
oh ok thanks amie, i just never read on post that they had spoke with a zg, so i thought it was new..by the way i like the way you have your name at the end.

You are welcome. A good friend did it for me.

kidz110
08-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Do you think the police are starting to wonder if Zanny is really Xanax? I'm sure they're very familiar with the term. If they are thinking along those lines would it show up in any of Caylee's DNA? It sounds very possible she was referring to the drug when she talked about Zanny, but wouldn't Caylee have shown symptoms of regularly being drugged?

MIMI2
08-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I wonder why GM is not going to visit until after Caylee's birthday??
and didn't Lee change his visitation time also?

Blue_Dolphin308
08-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Guys can we take the Search warrent to this thread please??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68635&page=2

Blue_Dolphin308
08-07-2008, 07:09 PM
I wonder why GM is not going to visit until after Caylee's birthday??
and didn't Lee change his visitation time also?

The visits have all been used up for this week.

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 07:10 PM
the reason that zg was contacted is because she did look at an apt at sawgrass apt in june

I agree something is not right here and I also agree that (even though Zeinida(sp) says she doesn't know Casey/Caylee) she needs a lie detector. I think all parties/names in this whole mess need lie detectors. This whole story is wild! If and this id a BIG if Casey did leave Caylee with a babysitter - she might still be alive and in some child ring. Seems like there is a lot of children rings coming up. (Like Madeline's case)

I pray Caylee is found and is alive.

Hisimage
08-07-2008, 07:10 PM
I really have this terrible feeling that Casey is more than a socipath. I think she has a split personality. I think she is the nanny!

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Did anyone else just see Cindy on Fox? I guess a reporter was asking her about what they found out today about ZG. She couldn't talk straight it was "Why are you guys, why are you guys, why are you guys bother these people" I mean the whole ZG thing came from her family! She can't keep it together anymore her lies, her cover ups. She needs to stay inside and hush up. IMO

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 07:12 PM
I really have this terrible feeling that Casey is more than a socipath. I think she has a split personality. I think she is the nanny!

I am starting to think this!

MomOfECS
08-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Do you think the police are starting to wonder if Zanny is really Xanax? I'm sure they're very familiar with the term. If they are thinking along those lines would it show up in any of Caylee's DNA? It sounds very possible she was referring to the drug when she talked about Zanny, but wouldn't Caylee have shown symptoms of regularly being drugged?

OSCO is very up on what's out there, I used to work for Orange County Schools and the OCSO would come out and have talks with us to update us about the different terms used for drugs and gangs and what to look for.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Hisimage...

I bet you sometimes she pretended she was only a nanny and not Caylee's mother.. to be more "single" seeming....

I'm glad Cindy told the reporters to lay off ZG... it was the decent thing to do.