PDA

View Full Version : Search warrant discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Blue_Dolphin308
08-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Please discuss the search warrent here

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=547&mid=1935 (http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f08.07.08_SEAR CHWARRANT.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935)

UCFAlumni2002
08-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Ok- the car smells like a dead body but yet you wash the clothes that were in it? Hmmm strange IMO

liltigress
08-07-2008, 05:55 PM
According to the search warrant:

On July 17th, Detective Jerold White obtained a court order for the defendant's cell phone records (407-619-9286). Inspection of these records show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, Jeffrey Hopkins (in Jacksonville, Florida), or Juliette Lewis. As to the "private phone call" received on July 15th around 1200 hrs where the defendant claims to have spoken with Caylee, there is no incoming call to her cell phone at that time. The closest two incoming phone calls to her phone came in at 0013 hrs from Anthony Lazzaro and the next at 1535 hrs from someone named "Kyle".

Patty G
08-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Where is the actual search warrant?

cook78
08-07-2008, 05:56 PM
So she washed grey pants that smelled like dead body... so no grey pants stick out in the things they recovered in the search warrant. Where did they go??

brighidin
08-07-2008, 05:57 PM
I can't believe Cindy washed the pants that smelled like the car!

I'm not surprised that there was no record og the numbers belonging to ZG.

Starr58

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f08.07.08_SEAR CHWARRANT.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

TravelingBug
Interesting that Cindy removed (and washed) the pair of pants that Casey was (by George's recollection) last known to have been wearing when Caylee was last seen.

And that the pants, boots, and shoes were all removed from the car by Cindy because of the smell.

cook78
Unless the size 5 Zinc pants were... does anyone know if Zinc is a brand of clothing. I've never heard of it, but that doesn't mean anything.

brighidin
08-07-2008, 05:58 PM
http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f08.07.08_SEAR CHWARRANT.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

brighidin
08-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Unless the size 5 Zinc pants were... does anyone know if Zinc is a brand of clothing. I've never heard of it, but that doesn't mean anything.
http://www.zincclothing.com/

maybe? I've never heard of it either.

red alert
08-07-2008, 06:00 PM
"she removed the pants and washed them due to the fact they smelled like the car"
oi

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 06:00 PM
And ZG's reported "roommate" never has worked at the place Casey stated.

Nice to see they verified with Kodak, and Colorvision that Juliette and Jeff hadn't worked there, and Casey was never employed by Colorvision (who took over Kodak).

athy
08-07-2008, 06:01 PM
man this girl even went as far as to somehow send herself an email about an event from an email addy that doesn't exist??

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Ok- the car smells like a dead body but yet you wash the clothes that were in it? Hmmm strange IMO

Ok, about the only possible 'defense' I can think of here is they thought Casey had some dead STRANGER in the car & wanted to protect her. They assume it can't be Caylee so they don't are about 'evidence.'

This family is un-freakin-believable! Ugh. :furious::furious:

TripleA
08-07-2008, 06:02 PM
There is a comment from a Jeff Hopkins (?) on the myspace pages though.

cook78
08-07-2008, 06:03 PM
And June 6th was the last time George claims to have seen Caylee.

Hmmm... which is it George? June 6 or June 16 or June 24????????? I could just scream. They are sooooooo covering up for her. I wonder if the stinky clothing were thrown out with the "donated stuffed animals" the other day. I surely hope LE intercepted that trash drop off.

blondietx
08-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Notice how on 6/9 when she was left Caylee with the imaginary nanny to go to her imaginary job - there is a 4 hr window, supposedly. She leaves her at said apartment between 0900 and 1300 But, she leaves work promptly at 1700, 5:00pm. She just forgot that in the real world, you also usually have a certain time you have to be there! But, that's only when you have a real job!!

CarrieSis
08-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Zinc appears to be sold at Macy's - one thing stood out at me looking at the list of clothing.

None of these brands are expensive; in fact they are quite cheap with the exception of Zinc (which can be found frequently on clearance, and even the "winter" styles would be cool on clearance because Florida would be zoned for "hot" clothing styles *hot referring to temperature*)

So are these representative of other clothes she's been seen wearing (ie she dresses fashionably but on the cheap) or were these "throwaway clothes" that she may have worn knowing they would be ruined.. ?

Patty G
08-07-2008, 06:05 PM
The dates on this search warrant is not correct. Read page 2 , it says dated the 6th day of February 2008.

Under Return of Search Warrant

It says Recieved the search warrant of the 5th of July and executed the same on the 6th of July

Gosh they need to get the dates right!

txsvicki
08-07-2008, 06:05 PM
"she removed the pants and washed them due to the fact they smelled like the car"
oi

This is after knowing that Caylee was missing and the 911 stating that Caylee is missing and the car smells like a d--- dead body had been in it! If the car was really full of maggots, I'd think most women would never even want that in their washing machine.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 06:06 PM
man this girl even went as far as to somehow send herself an email about an event from an email addy that doesn't exist??

Spoofing emails like that is very easy, even a friend could have done it to help her establish some sort of "papertrail" trying to look like she had the ties she claimed.

cook78
Notice they didn't recover any boots or shoes in the search warrant. I wonder what Cynthia did with them. Surely they must have stunk as well?

curiositycat
I think that I would have wanted to know why those closes smelled so badly, as a grandmother that was washing those clothes. I am so afraid that, as I said on the main thread yesterday, the crime scene was highly compromised. Cindy may be guilty as h***, but she explains washing the clothes as "the smelled like the car" and in a word it can either look like she was covering something up OR she just wanted to get rid of the smell. Is that was the box of Arm and Hammer detergent was used for.
I don't like the way this case has been handled so far. But, hey, that's just me.

CarrieSis
08-07-2008, 06:07 PM
If the dates are incorrect, is the search warrant valid?

If that renders it invalid - and I'm sure George as former LE would catch the mistake - could this be a smokescreen?

/yeah, I'll put on my tinfoil hat now

TripleA
08-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Or, she could be in with some crazy crowd and all of this really happened but now everything that would prove it has disappeared! That would be one heck of a conspiracy just to steal one little girl. Oh my, what a tangled web we weave...

kathyn2
08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
REading the search warrant.....it really really PO's me that Cindy washed WASHED the pants in the back of the car that Casey wore the day that Casey went missing!!! Why???? I wonder what happened to the boots/shoes and the other item? Did she wash them too? I wonder if LE got those items? They don't mention them in the search warrant. I am sure Cindy just gave them old clothes that Casey never wears. sheesh

GameTheory

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

TravelingBug
So it's confirmed that it was only Cindy and Caylee at the home visiting Cindy's dad now, also. It specifically says that they confirmed Cynthia and Caylee's visit on the 15th. The speculation here was correct that it was only those two, and George, Lee, and Casey were elsewhere and not just unseen in the video.

curiositycat
Zinc appears to be sold at Macy's - one thing stood out at me looking at the list of clothing.

None of these brands are expensive; in fact they are quite cheap with the exception of Zinc (which can be found frequently on clearance, and even the "winter" styles would be cool on clearance because Florida would be zoned for "hot" clothing styles *hot referring to temperature*)

So are these representative of other clothes she's been seen wearing (ie she dresses fashionably but on the cheap) or were these "throwaway clothes" that she may have worn knowing they would be ruined.. ?

I would think that's all she could afford on her "budget":rolleyes:

athy
08-07-2008, 06:10 PM
said this in general discussions, will say it again here...... this girl missed her calling. she should have been a mystery writer.

CarrieSis
08-07-2008, 06:11 PM
It struck me because multiple posters have been referring to her being a woman of (albeit questionable..) "expensive tastes".

These are not expensive tastes. So either this is throwaway yard-work-oil-changing-clothing, or she does NOT have expensive tastes..

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 06:11 PM
The February and other form dates are probably what is defaulted in a word doc form or leftover from last use. Whoever did the current search warrant didn't change the date to the correct one. The June 6th that George talks about is most likely a typo and should read the 16th.

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:12 PM
I just cannot get past Cindy washing those pants. Why didn't she hand over everything that was in the car to LE immediately??? That's tampering with evidence. Why is she still not arrested also??

GameTheory
08-07-2008, 06:12 PM
WOW all the lies Casey said....I am still reading....but.....you know with all the theories and discussions we have and agreements or disagreements, just checking on this warrant from time to time will only confirm that the only theory is the simply theory. it is so clear that Casey lied for so many things, made up people, events, even her office's telephone extention. What did she think? That the police wouldn't call the number?

MARK HACKING LIES AND BEHAVIOR.

athy
08-07-2008, 06:13 PM
she didn't want to hand LE dirty clothes:rolleyes:

Patty G
08-07-2008, 06:13 PM
So it's confirmed that it was only Cindy and Caylee at the home visiting Cindy's dad now, also. It specifically says that they confirmed Cynthia and Caylee's visit on the 15th. The speculation here was correct that it was only those two, and George, Lee, and Casey were elsewhere and not just unseen in the video.

what page #

cook78
08-07-2008, 06:14 PM
I cannot even fathom lying as much as she has. WHAT has happened to this woman that she is such a LIAR!?

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:15 PM
It struck me because multiple posters have been referring to her being a woman of (albeit questionable..) "expensive tastes".

These are not expensive tastes. So either this is throwaway yard-work-oil-changing-clothing, or she does NOT have expensive tastes..
No, I think she was trying to buy inexpensive clothing that would pass as expensive. She looked as good, if not better, as the other women I saw her partying with.

As some one with a champagne appetite and a beer bottle pocket book that alone doesn't seem strange to me.:blowkiss:

Patty G
08-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Page 7 ... On August 4th (Friday) during a taped recording George says he last saw Caylee on June 6th.

I know I heard him say June 16th OTR!!!

liltigress
Snipped:
"On July 29th, Lee Anthony provided Det. Cpl. Eric Edwards a copy of some of the defendant's email. At the end of this email thread was what appeared to be a forwarded email from a "Thomas Franck" about a Universal event. The forwarded email was written to appear as if Thomas was telling the defendant about a up and coming Universal event and what time to appear for said event. The email address for Thomas Franck was listed as Thomas.Franck@events.universal.com. I sent an email to this address and received an automatic reply indicating that the "domain name of the recipient address is invalid" meaning it does not exist.I checked the name and email address with Leonard Turtora, the investigator at Universal I spoke with earlier above. He said Thomas Franck was not a Universal employee and that their Server Technology Department has never heard of "@events.universal.com" as one of their email addresses."

I don't think this is Casey sending an email to herself.

red alert
I could *almost* buy the hey we just got our car back WHAT is that smell and a major purge of items and washing to try and get rid of said smell IF...George was not previously LE.

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:18 PM
WOW all the lies Casey said....I am still reading....but.....you know with all the theories and discussions we have and agreements or disagreements, just checking on this warrant from time to time will only confirm that the only theory is the simply theory. it is so clear that Casey lied for so many things, made up people, events, even her office's telephone extention. What did she think? That the police wouldn't call the number?

MARK HACKING LIES AND BEHAVIOR.

I just think her whole life was a sham. I don't think she expected that it would ever be examined like it has been. If, whatever happened to Caylee had never happened, she would still be living a lie.:mad:

Elley Mae
08-07-2008, 06:19 PM
And also looks like Casey and Jesse did go to the beach that weekend.

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:19 PM
I could *almost* buy the hey we just got our car back WHAT is that smell and a major purge of items and washing to try and get rid of said smell IF...George was not previously LE.
THANK YOU!!!! This has been my sentiment all along.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 06:20 PM
what page #

page 6

passin_through
http://www.eventsuniversal.com/Entrada%20flash/opening_002.swf

Elley Mae
Does it sound like they had some time with that car.

Hailiejade77
08-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Is it possible that DNA evidence will still be on the pants that were washed? Also, could some DNA evidence from the pants be in the washer? DNA evidence is in water pipes and drains sometimes for awhile, so it could be in the washer still right?

Busylady
08-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Yep and I am sure they will fix it and its not gonna be a problem.

The February and other form dates are probably what is defaulted in a word doc form or leftover from last use. Whoever did the current search warrant didn't change the date to the correct one. The June 6th that George talks about is most likely a typo and should read the 16th.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 06:24 PM

You moving right along with me, huh? This is very interesting.

Who reads/speaks Spanish here?

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 06:24 PM

Pg. 7, where it's (sworn &) signed shows the date as Aug. 5, 2008

Am I reading this right (pg. 3)..... Casey said she left Caylee with Zenaida AT the Anthony house? :rolleyes:

Wasn't the original story that she dropped Caylee off?

If Casey was Pinocchio, her nose would reach the moon. IN less than a week. And her family is NOT far behind.

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:25 PM

What am I supposed to be looking for here? I went to each and every link, what did I miss?:confused:

Patty G

That sentence is odd the way it is written. This is Jesse speaking ... "She (Casey) said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend.".

I am interrepating it as Caylee and the Nanny went to the beach.

This is page #5, last paragraph

GameTheory
THANK YOU!!!! This has been my sentiment all along.

BUT SOMETHING CHANGED!!! From day one he took the investigator aside and very clearly told him: his daughter is a liar, and they are afraid something happened to Caylee. At that moment, that is not the behavior of someone who is trying to cover for Casey. What changed from that day to this day? This is what I can't explain.

murdershewrote
not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well.

Elley Mae
08-07-2008, 06:26 PM
That sentence is odd the way it is written. This is Jesse speaking ... "She (Casey) said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend.".

could be?

brighidin
08-07-2008, 06:26 PM
No, I think she was trying to buy inexpensive clothing that would pass as expensive. She looked as good, if not better, as the other women I saw her partying with.

As some one with a champagne appetite and a beer bottle pocket book that alone doesn't seem strange to me.:blowkiss:
Yeah, there are tonnes of stores around here like that for girls/young women. The clothes look nice, but they are poorly made and don't last long.

It fits with the other brands on the list:
George is from Walmart.
American Eagle is pretty cheap.
Old Navy is pretty cheap throw away clothing

Those are the ones I recognize, but I am in Canada and we have different stores/brands here.

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:27 PM

I do, a bit, but what am I looking for? I have followed the links the only thing I see is that the girls that were at fusion have similar outfits to a picture of three of the girls.

passin_through
Curioustycat..the thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68427 that mans name, but realized late the spelling is different....sloppy of me. I apologize.

Patty G

This link doesn't open

athy
she could have used a program like this in order to send herself an email

http://fakealibi.co.uk/

shannon718
08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
I just cannot get past Cindy washing those pants. Why didn't she hand over everything that was in the car to LE immediately??? That's tampering with evidence. Why is she still not arrested also??

I know.

This car smells like a dead body,I haven't seen my grand daughter in a month, let me just wash this pants.

Busylady
08-07-2008, 06:29 PM
There is a Universal Event Photography company in Orlando

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_lxh4g

curiositycat
not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well.
Well, I have three sons, two stepsons and a husband that couldn't. LOL

shannon718

Not fluent, but fluent enough (I live in NYC) what do you need?

Elley Mae
Now I can understand the change in attitude in Cindy.

gigi2009
08-07-2008, 06:30 PM
So if Cindy is fastidious in washing the pants cause they smelled. Did she or anyone else clean the car or otherwise get rid of the smell? Did they have it detailed?

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Curioustycat..the thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68427 that mans name, but realized late the spelling is different....sloppy of me. I apologize.
not a problem! :)

gigi2009
08-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Well, I have three sons, two stepsons and a husband that couldn't. LOL

My husband doesn't even know what he is wearing currently unless he looks down. Sorry Mr. Gigi it's true!

*~Aimee~*

I agree because thinking back I could not tell you what my kids wore 2 weeks ago. I would really have to think hard to figure it out. :waitasec:

blondietx
From day one he took the investigator aside and very clearly told him: his daughter is a liar, and they are afraid something happened to Caylee. At that moment, that is not the behavior of someone who is trying to cover for Casey. What changed from that day to this day? This is what I can't explain.

Huh? I'm confused. He ACTUALLY said this on day 1? And what changed? I must be missing something.

edgeofnight
At least in her head she was covering all the bases. I just feel now that whatever happened to Caylee was no accident. I'm sure she thought she could fool everyone.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 06:32 PM
I do, a bit, but what am I looking for? I have followed the links the only thing I see is that the girls that were at fusion have similar outfits to a picture of three of the girls.

It's odd that Casey would get an email telling her to be at Universal on whatever date and time by someone who's email address no longer exists. This could have been deleted as soon as Casey was arrested or close to it.

I just have a very uneasy feeling about digging deeper into this direction. I've had suspicions that there is something much deeper going on here with other connections.

This may only be something shady that Casey was doing for work. She keeps claiming she worked for Universal, and this email ALMOST proves something similar. She works AT Universal, not FOR Universal?

Stoelly
You know what I find interesting? That Cindy referred to Jesse as he guy who brought Casey to the hospital earlier in the year when she had a seizure. I do not live in Florida, but I do know that states have laws - like you cannot drive for 6 months after a seizure. Now, there are many causes of seizures, and this is an excellent article: http://neurology.health-cares.net/seizure-causes.php

I do want to highlight this part:

Additional factors that may cause seizures include alcohol withdrawal • craniotomy, which is brain surgery, high fever, especially in young children, illegal drugs such as cocaine, lead poisoning, overheating, withdrawal from some medicines, including those used to treat seizures.

That is very interesting to me.

Can someone tell me what FL laws are regarding this?

shannon718

where? what are we looking at?:blowkiss:

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 06:33 PM
BUT SOMETHING CHANGED!!! From day one he took the investigator aside and very clearly told him: his daughter is a liar, and they are afraid something happened to Caylee. At that moment, that is not the behavior of someone who is trying to cover for Casey. What changed from that day to this day? This is what I can't explain.

IMO, what changed is that at first.... the parents really believed Caylee was kidnapped by the (imaginary) nanny & probably still thought Casey was just holding back info about someone else.

Once they realized Casey was the ONLY one Caylee's disappearance could be traced back to the understood she could be facing a murder charge.

Pretty powerful reason to fall into defense mode.

blondietx
08-07-2008, 06:33 PM
I know.

This car smells like a dead body,I haven't seen my grand daughter in a month, let me just wash this pants.

Right. So, did she wash the pants before or after her award winning 911 call!?!? Which, btw, I think was her raw emotion - the one and only we've seen. But still...

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:34 PM
I know.

I really believe that these folks have contributed in a cover up. I think that they do know a whole lot more than what they say.

I also think Cindy acts "guilty" she gives too many interviews, loves the attention and it feeds the need in her to be important. I think they are confusing things on purpose. By the time the thing gets to trial, IF it ever does, they will have confused the public so much we won't know what to believe.

liltigress
Not fluent, but fluent enough (I live in NYC) what do you need?

Can you understand what this page is about?

Elley Mae
I for one can not under stand how these people have been able to continually defend Casey after knowing what they know,and george passing out fliers again today.

cook78

Mine either! Mine couldn't tell you what I had on yesterday. It's definately a bit strange for him to remember those details.

TravelingBug

I do.

Not related. Not the same email addresses. I think there's zero affiliation after looking at that site.

Besides, unless Casey were completely fluent in Spanish I don't think there's a chance in the world the girl has ANY ies to that.

Especially when she DOES have ties to the "mainstream" Universal that everyone knows.

brighidin
08-07-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm sure its nothing but look at the names of the people Casey has made up. They are taken from movie star's names
Franck...that was the Martin Short character in Father of the Bride
Raquel Farrell... Raquel Welch and Colin Farrell
Julliette Lewis is an actress who was engaged to Brad Pitt.

I'm not trying to get too deep or anything. I just think she was making stuff up as she went along using names from different movies. Probably ones she was watching while she was pretending to be at work.

Who is Keyser Soze? :rolleyes:

passin_through
lol with kiddo I can always guess...jeans and some black shirt. Mebbe dark blue but best bet, black shirt!

Maybe Casey didn't have many dress slacks maybe that was Casey's main slacks outfit? That would make it easier to recall, no?

Stoelly
So if Cindy is fastidious in washing the pants cause they smelled. Did she or anyone else clean the car or otherwise get rid of the smell? Did they have it detailed?

This is a great question Gigi. Someone needs to ask them that.

blondietx
IMO, what changed is that at first.... the parents really believed Caylee was kidnapped by the (imaginary) nanny & probably still thought Casey was just holding back info about someone else.

Once they realized Casey was the ONLY one Caylee's disappearance could be traced back to the understood she could be facing a murder charge.

Pretty powerful reason to fall into defense mode.

Oh...so the my daughter is a liar translates to: Be careful when you are investigating where my missing granddaughter is cause my daughter doesn't have all the facts straight most of the time. Check and recheck. We need to find who took her & get her back. Never thinking in the end their checking and rechecking would point them right back to the daughter who is responsible?

Mohabi

I'm fluent in Spanish. The link just leads to a welcome page. Following the "Enter" invitation just leads to a welcome page. I clicked on everything and it doesn't take you anywhere else. Let me know or PM me the text of what you want the translation for and I'll send it back to you in English.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 06:36 PM
I do.

Not related. Not the same email addresses. I think there's zero affiliation after looking at that site.

Besides, unless Casey were completely fluent in Spanish I don't think there's a chance in the world the girl has ANY ies to that.

Especially when she DOES have ties to the "mainstream" Universal that everyone knows.

I agree. It has nothing to do with it. They website just says that they need an event planner. Its just the latin department of universal.

liltigress
I do.

Right, this particular site doesn't appear to be associated. Thanks.

curiositycat
Right. So, did she wash the pants before or after her award winning 911 call!?!? Which, btw, I think was her raw emotion - the one and only we've seen. But still...

Don't know, but I would guess it was prior to calling 911, OR while Casey was riding around with detectives. Unless the whole call thing was a set up. Please, God, give us a hint!

liltigress
08-07-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm fluent in Spanish. The link just leads to a welcome page. Following the "Enter" invitation just leads to a welcome page. I clicked on everything and it doesn't take you anywhere else. Let me know or PM me the text of what you want the translation for and I'll send it back to you in English.

Thank you, Mohabi.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 06:39 PM
This is a great question Gigi. Someone needs to ask them that.

great question. Although the Detective smelled the decomposition in the trunk when he looked at the car. But that doesn't mean they didn't try. I really did not want to believe that the GPS would go quite that far. I can't believe Cindy washed those pants. I don't think it was "bad Judgement either" maybe fear for Casey but Cindy isn't that stupid.

red alert
08-07-2008, 06:40 PM
"not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well."
1. a good cop/observer/detail freak or
2. someone trying to tie the clothing found in car to some situation

Mohabi
08-07-2008, 06:40 PM
EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

LES DA LA BIENVENDIA Y LES INVITA A VISITAR NUESTRA WEB, ELABORADA CON LA MEJOR VOLUNTAD DE OFRECERLES LA MEJOR ATENCIÓN EN TODOS Y CADA UNO DE LOS SERVICIOS QUE USTED NECESITA.

EVENTS UNIVERSAL WELCOMES YOU AND INVITES YOU TO VISIT OUR WEB PAGE, CREATED WITH THE GOAL OF PROVIDING THE BEST POSSIBLE ATTENTION FOR EACH AND ALL SERVICES YOU MIGHT REQUIRE.

Unless I'm blind on top of dumb, this page leads nowhere. It doesn't give any indication on what the "services" are....

passin_through
08-07-2008, 06:41 PM
question...does Casey speak spanish? I know it's just counting and that's simple but didn't Casey write to Lee how bright his neice was because she could count to 28?30? in spanish?

LI_Mom

Fiction character from "The Usual Suspects."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyser_S%C3%B6ze

How does this fit into the case??? (Who can keep up with this crazy soap opera? lol)

shannon718
"not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well."
1. a good cop/observer/detail freak or
2. someone trying to tie the clothing found in car to some situation

But the pants WERE found in the car and Cindy washed them. Same pants (suspected). Its in the warrant. Most importantly she had them on when she left with Caylee.. the last day that she was seen alive by anybody that we know of.

Good Job Cindy.

Elley Mae
great question. Although the Detective smelled the decomposition in the trunk when he looked at the car. But that doesn't mean they didn't try. I really did not want to believe that the GPS would go quite that far. I can't believe Cindy washed those pants. I don't think it was "bad Judgement either" maybe fear for Casey but Cindy isn't that stupid.

I asked that question earlier when did they get the car back. If Cindy dropped george off in the morning (tuesday) to pick it up,he had all day with that car. How many cars do they have other than Casey's

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 06:43 PM
You know I think even the detectives were taken in by Casey in the beginning. They were buying the nanny stole the baby thing at first and they took her around racing to find Caylee. By the time they snapped to the fact that she was lying Cindy and George had plenty of time to get rid of evidence.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 06:44 PM
You know I think even the detectives were taken in by Casey in the beginning. They were buying the nanny stole the baby thing at first and they took her around racing to find Caylee. By the time they snapped to the fact that she was lying Cindy and George had plenty of time to get rid of evidence.

In the aff...the detective seems very wary of her story throughout. He told her it didnt seem plausible. I dont know anymore.I need a huge break.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Oh...so the my daughter is a liar translates to: Be careful when you are investigating where my missing granddaughter is cause my daughter doesn't have all the facts straight most of the time. Check and recheck. We need to find who took her & get her back. Never thinking in the end their checking and rechecking would point them right back to the daughter who is responsible?

Yes. I really don't think it dawned on them that CASEY would be responsible.... they probably thought she got herself in another jam.

Don't be surprised if we find out her parents always defended Casey & thought it was always the 'friends' who were leading Cpoor Casey down the wrong path.

FLbeachdawg
08-07-2008, 06:46 PM
I'm sorry if someone has already posted this...but our local 6 news just announced this..it was on TV

I'm guessing this is what was in the warrant? I haven't been able to see it.

Items collected from Anthony house on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony's clothing

3 pair of pants
6 shirts
2 skirts

Patty G
08-07-2008, 06:47 PM
where? what are we looking at?:blowkiss:

Originally Posted by Elley Mae

I (Patty G.) posted a response.....

txsvicki
08-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Does anyone know or remember from any interviews if Cindy has ever said what she did right after the car was brought home? Did she ever indicate that she waited awhile before going to search for Casey? I know she said that she found Amy's # in the purse, but I wonder if she washed the clothes before calling Amy and is just now telling LE about them or has been refusing to turn them over without a search warrant.

Stoelly
08-07-2008, 06:48 PM
I for one can not under stand how these people have been able to continually defend Casey after knowing what they know,and george passing out fliers again today.

They love her. Check out this for video links to interviews with Cindy:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17123368/index.html

(May have been posted before - but good stuff!)

murdershewrote
08-07-2008, 06:49 PM
IMO, I dont think LE really believed her right from the beginning. To me, even the 911 operator, I could tell by the questionning tone in her voice, that she even thought something was very wrong...that a child would be missing 30 days and nobody reported it. The cops knew something was wrong witht his story right from the git-go but they had to go along with Casey to follow up on her story. At least that's my opinion.

I also interpret that lien to mean only Caylee and the nanny went to the beach.

by the way, I thought Orlando was land locked...is there a beach in Orlando?

Patty G
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Doesn't anyone find it odd George told LE on Friday August 4th that the last time he saw Caylee was on June 8th??? Page 7, 4th paragraph

And he told Greta on June 16th!!!!

french75
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

LES DA LA BIENVENDIA Y LES INVITA A VISITAR NUESTRA WEB, ELABORADA CON LA MEJOR VOLUNTAD DE OFRECERLES LA MEJOR ATENCIÓN EN TODOS Y CADA UNO DE LOS SERVICIOS QUE USTED NECESITA.

EVENTS UNIVERSAL WELCOMES YOU AND INVITES YOU TO VISIT OUR WEB PAGE, CREATED WITH THE GOAL OF PROVIDING THE BEST POSSIBLE ATTENTION FOR EACH AND ALL SERVICES YOU MIGHT REQUIRE.

Unless I'm blind on top of dumb, this page leads nowhere. It doesn't give any indication on what the "services" are....

You're probably not blind or dumb, but I did get the links to lead me to different pages. Contact info is:

EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

PRODUCCIONES ARTÍSTICAS
GESTIÓN DE EVENTOS Y ESPECTÁCULOS

Tfno: 626 17 22 58 // 636 83 00 04

Fax: 922 29 01 60

E-MAILS: domingo@eventsuniversal.com

nohemi@eventsuniversal.com

C/ SAN FRANCISCO, 72

SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE

C.P. 38001

GameTheory
08-07-2008, 06:52 PM
I really believe that these folks have contributed in a cover up. I think that they do know a whole lot more than what they say.

I also think Cindy acts "guilty" she gives too many interviews, loves the attention and it feeds the need in her to be important. I think they are confusing things on purpose. By the time the thing gets to trial, IF it ever does, they will have confused the public so much we won't know what to believe.

Perhaps...what we see is not Cindy enjoying the attention but.........Cindy overcompensating?

Until now I was really on the fence about the gp covering up for Casey. I still do not think there was a cover up from the beginning, like another poster said after they saw all the lies and inconsistencies Casey was telling the police, they must have saw it too that things don't look good for Casey.

So perhaps Cindy is running from show to show and speaking with reports and all that because she is TRYING TO ACT LIKE SHE IS COOPERATING AND LOOKING FOR THE CHILD? Overcompensating?

french75
08-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Try these if you can't get to the other pages from the links
http://www.eventsuniversal.com/Art-can.html

http://www.eventsuniversal.com/Art-nac.html

Necesita organizar su evento, fiesta, espectaculo, etc... nosotros abarcamos todos estos servicios y más...

* Alquiler de sillas
* Catering para artistas y brindis, etc...
* Dirección artística de galas.
* Preparación de candidatas en pasarela
* Maquillaje y peluquería
* Azafatas
* Fotografía y Video profesional
* Organización de eventos
* Protocolo
* Presentación de famosos en eventos y prensa
* Grupo electrogeno
* Lanzadores automáticos de serpentinas y confettis
* Iluminacion y Sonido
* Limusinas
* Carruajes de Caballos
* Proyeccion en Pantallas
* Baños portatiles
* Carpas

* Y mucho más servicios a vuestra disposición.

http://www.eventsuniversal.com/serv-adic.html

professoressa
08-07-2008, 06:54 PM

Can you understand what this page is about?

It's an events company that appears to be based in the Tenerife Islands (Spain).

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 06:54 PM

It says:

"Prior to calling LE"

It sure sounds like they smelled death in the car and then removed the clothes from the back seat of the car & washed the pants. No mention of what she did with the footwear.

You have to wonder how they contaminated the scene in the trunk IF they were in such a rush to do Casey's laundry for her. :furious:

liltigress
08-07-2008, 06:57 PM

Not dumb or blind at all. None of this makes sense to me. There is nothing I can see that leads to "events.universal.com" except that one website and isn't correct with the dot between events and universal. Still looking though. :bang:

shannon718
08-07-2008, 06:57 PM
They love her. Check out this for video links to interviews with Cindy:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17123368/index.html

(May have been posted before - but good stuff!)

The smirking is just creepy

murdershewrote
08-07-2008, 06:58 PM
I kind of doubt the smell was the only reason she washed those pants. I fear those pants possibly had ground dirt or gasoline on them.

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 06:58 PM

I don't get the feeling that the grandparents intentionally destroyed evidence. And there is no indication that they did so after the realized Caylee was gone. The cans were moved prior to that. The pants were pulled and washed prior to LE being called. We all heard the 911 calls span a couple of hours. Hindsight is really easy but I think they have a flake of a daughter, they are use to her outlandish behavior, they get a letter telling them their car is impounded, they get it back, it reeks.... I don't know that most natural reaction of a parent is to think "my daughter may have actually killed someone, maybe even my granddaughter, don't touch this possible crime scene". Probably more of a what the hell did she do, where the hell is she, and why am I always cleaning up her mess.

They have let police in the house, volunteered the laptop, let cadaver dogs in the yard. They could have lawyered up right away and made this really difficult for LE. They haven't. Stupid and regretful actions, yes, intentionally hiding evidence I don't know.

Carrington
08-07-2008, 06:59 PM
I agree because thinking back I could not tell you what my kids wore 2 weeks ago. I would really have to think hard to figure it out. :waitasec:

I agree, except in the case of: What she was wearing was not appropriate for where she said she was going. And, he was already very suspicious of her activities.

shannon718
Perhaps...what we see is not Cindy enjoying the attention but.........Cindy overcompensating?

Until now I was really on the fence about the gp covering up for Casey. I still do not think there was a cover up from the beginning, like another poster said after they saw all the lies and inconsistencies Casey was telling the police, they must have saw it too that things don't look good for Casey.

So perhaps Cindy is running from show to show and speaking with reports and all that because she is TRYING TO ACT LIKE SHE IS COOPERATING AND LOOKING FOR THE CHILD? Overcompensating?

interesting

GameTheory
Yes. I really don't think it dawned on them that CASEY would be responsible.... they probably thought she got herself in another jam.

Don't be surprised if we find out her parents always defended Casey & thought it was always the 'friends' who were leading Cpoor Casey down the wrong path.

that kind of personality traits are always reinforced by a parent or both parents. Scott Peterson anyone and his mother? He was her golden boy, she was always pulling him out of things he did wrong, gave him money to cover debts, etc. Even when he killed his wife and unborn child.

And like in that case it was the mother who reinforced the personality traits, I think it is the mother in this case as well who is in charge of the household. I know a lot of people focus mostly on George, being an ex LE and all that, but I see Cindy as the driving force, the decision maker. George took investigators aside and told them he believed his daughter was withholding information and that he and Cindy had fears that something happened to Caylee. Now they are all trying to bail her out from this situation. In the past it was lying, stealing money from friends, lying about the baby's father, now it is about a matter of life and death.

passin_through
Oh! oh! oh! That home Ricardo had and where Amy was (232 Glenwood found on a handwritten note in the defendant's car per affidavit pg.3) Was that a new address, a recent purchase or rental for Ricardo and Amy?

If Casey had known them so long and had dated Ricardo as we've read--why would she need the address written down? I may not recall some friends exact address but I never need to write it down, I just jump in my car and drive there. Is this the new home that was to be for just the 'girls' but somehow it didn't work out?

That's odd, imo.

athy
You're probably not blind or dumb, but I did get the links to lead me to different pages. Contact info is:

EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

PRODUCCIONES ARTÍSTICAS

C/ SAN FRANCISCO, 72

SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE

C.P. 38001

those email addy's are similar but the one she used was @events.universal.com

murdershewrote
08-07-2008, 07:00 PM
if they hadn't "volunteered", then LE would have gotten warrants and that would have made them look bad, not cooperative.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I agree, except in the case of: What she was wearing was not appropriate for where she said she was going. And, he was already very suspicious of her activities.

She was going to work.....

yet she doesn't have a job.

Caylee was going to the Nanny

yet the Nanny doesn't exist.

sounds about right for casey

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 07:01 PM

I'll buy that, too! Overcompensating possibly out of guilt.:)

bam
08-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Could it be when George went to the trunk that Casey asked him not to, that George had seen Caylee deceased in trunk and therefore remembers what she had on last? Possibly, unbeknowest to Cindy, George had helped git rid of Caylee's body? I'm not saying this true, but a possibility.

Mine either! Mine couldn't tell you what I had on yesterday. It's definately a bit strange for him to remember those details.

Stoelly
08-07-2008, 07:04 PM

OK, let's get over the speculation that Casey didn't have a job. She worked freelance as an event promoter. It may not be 9 -5 , but she was working. PLease see this thread for proof.:

The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

We need to keep our facts straight here!

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 07:04 PM
I don't get the feeling that the grandparents intentionally destroyed evidence. And there is no indication that they did so after the realized Caylee was gone. The cans were moved prior to that. The pants were pulled and washed prior to LE being called. We all heard the 911 calls span a couple of hours. Hindsight is really easy but I think they have a flake of a daughter, they are use to her outlandish behavior, they get a letter telling them their car is impounded, they get it back, it reeks.... I don't know that most natural reaction of a parent is to think "my daughter may have actually killed someone, maybe even my granddaughter, don't touch this possible crime scene". Probably more of a what the hell did she do, where the hell is she, and why am I always cleaning up her mess.

They have let police in the house, volunteered the laptop, let cadaver dogs in the yard. They could have lawyered up right away and made this really difficult for LE. They haven't. Stupid and regretful actions, yes, intentionally hiding evidence I don't know.

To my knowledge, with all due respect, we don't know WHEN she washed the clothes.

GameTheory
08-07-2008, 07:05 PM
I'll buy that, too! Overcompensating possibly out of guilt.:)

curiositycat, It seems I keep replying to your posts :)
I am not antagonizing you, I just find them a good sounding box for my theories.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Padilla:

He said detectives are still waiting for DNA test results to come back from the FBI forensic lab.

"Hopefully, it will be soon," Padilla said.

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Could it be when George went to the trunk that Casey asked him not to, that George had seen Caylee deceased in trunk and therefore remembers what she had on last? Possibly, unbeknowest to Cindy, George had helped git rid of Caylee's body? I'm not saying this true, but a possibility.

Yes, it is a possibility, a good one if you ask me!:)

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 07:07 PM
curiositycat, It seems I keep replying to your posts :)
I am not antagonizing you, I just find them a good sounding box for my theories.

I noticed there are a few of us that seem to have similar theories.:clap::clap::clap:

DianeB
08-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Casey must have been unaware that Universal changed all of its email addresses to nbcuni a couple of years ago.

blondietx
08-07-2008, 07:08 PM
It says:

"Prior to calling LE"

It sure sounds like they smelled death in the car and then removed the clothes from the back seat of the car & washed the pants. No mention of what she did with the footwear.

You have to wonder how they contaminated the scene in the trunk IF they were in such a rush to do Casey's laundry for her. :furious:

OMG!!!! You have got to be kidding me! Now I'm not so sure that 911 call(the last one) was not staged! Never thought that before...really thought she sounded concerned! These people are unFREAKIN' beleivable!:furious:

Patty G
Looking for alink for today's press conference. I missed it :(

impatientredhead
To my knowledge, with all due respect, we don't know WHEN she washed the clothes.

I read the arrest warrant to say that these events transpired before they were contacted, but you are right we don't know for sure. Though bringing them in because they smell like the car and leaving them laying around to make your house smell the same doesn't make much sense to me. We also have seen many comments on here about Cynthia's house being pristine down to every detail. Seems the type to wash them right away if she was going to do something with them.

BostonSu

Wow, that gave me chills. There's something about George, I could see him in that situation.

It would certainly be an image you'd never forget.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 07:09 PM
www.myspace.com/40329331

This is a myspace profile of a Thomas Franck who just happens to be from Florida. He is set to private though.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 07:09 PM
OK, let's get over the speculation that Casey didn't have a job. She worked freelance as an event promoter. It may not be 9 -5 , but she was working. PLease see this thread for proof.:

Are you being serious? Her boyfriend was the event promoter....Casey was the tag along. She got a cut if she could get people to come in...but she was not the promoter and that is not a job. Its like going out and partying with your boyfriend and if enough of your friends tell their friends and show up you get thrown a crumb.

I work in the rest/bar industry in NYC and know how it works.

If casey had a job why in the world did she create a fake email address at universal and give it to Lee? And most likely send it to herself. She was not an event planner at universal as she claimed and her "event promotion job =hanging out with her boyfriend.

cluesplease
08-07-2008, 07:10 PM
The boots that were in the car may be the same ones casey wore in the photos from fusian??

TripleA
08-07-2008, 07:12 PM
I want to know from the tow company EXACTLY when they picked up the car and who came to the impound yard. Did anyone wash the car? Who cleared out the garbage and when? Where did they dispose of the garbage?

I think that car wash places and any service station, between the impound and the Anthony's house, with a vacuum and garbage cans hould be looking at surveillance video.

Mohabi
08-07-2008, 07:12 PM

EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

PRODUCCIONES ARTÍSTICAS

Weird, because I don't get any links at all on the welcome page. Zero, zilch. Seems to be some company that advertises "Artistic Productions", "Events" and "Shows". I checked the page again and I assume the white long rectangle on the left side contains the links you mention. Only there are no links for in that white rectangle... Should I be looking somewhere else?

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 07:14 PM
The boots that were in the car may be the same ones casey wore in the photos from fusian??

do people in FL wear those types of boots in the summer?

shannon718

There is a paragraph dedicated to it in the search warrant and it states:

removed and laundered clothing from car before LE was contacted. So we know it was before the 911 calls.

liltigress
If casey had a job why in the world did she create a fake email address at universal and give it to Lee? And most likely send it to herself. She was not an event planner at universal as she claimed and her "event promotion job =hanging out with her boyfriend.

I didn't see anywhere that says Casey created a fake email address. If anything, that email address header will have an IP address associated with it, and I'm sure LE is all over it.

blondietx
08-07-2008, 07:16 PM

She didn't meet Tony until the end of May. I think he is the reason she got a job there, no? NOT TO MENTION, she even told LE she worked at Universal and led them to her make-believe work site. Oooppss...just to turn to them and say she had lied! So, if she had a job...why not take them to the real job?!? Because she didn't have a JOB!!!

shannon718
I didn't see anywhere that says Casey created a fake email address. If anything, that email address header will have an IP address associated with it, and I'm sure LE is all over it.

The server did not exist at universal nor did the person it was supposedly from. The detective has figured that all out.

GameTheory

She said her boss at universal was Tom Manley. No Tom Manley worked there.

She said she told two employees at Universal (Juliette Lewis and Jeffery Hopkins) that her child was missing. No Juliette Lewis worked there and does Jeffrey Lewis was fired in 2002, when Casey was still in school. (And who tells two co-workers about her missing child and not their parents or their boyfriend or better yet the police?)

She also claimed Jeffery Hopkins and Juliette Lewis worked with her for Kodak. But they do not exist there either.

And I really don't care to list all the possible locations she drove police as the residence of Zenaida and Zenaida's mother.

marleysmom
I know.

And who decides to do laundry of someone in jail when the grand daughter is "missing"!!!!! Ugh, so digusted....lots of good info in there as far as all the lies. Also....if she had the phone at noon when Cindy found here, where is it now? Why is it now lost???

cluesplease
08-07-2008, 07:17 PM
ShouldBWorking,this is why I feel they may be the same boots..how many boots do you need if you livein FL???

blondietx
08-07-2008, 07:17 PM

It looks cute! I wondered the same but with the sleeveless dress and the other girls skimp, I'd say, I guess so! :crazy:

athy
08-07-2008, 07:19 PM

on page 7 of the warrant it talks about this addy. that the server tech. dept. never heard of @events.universal.com and that LE is currently trying to search for the owners of that and other addys

DianeB
Are you being serious? Her boyfriend was the event promoter....Casey was the tag along. She got a cut if she could get people to come in...but she was not the promoter and that is not a job. Its like going out and partying with your boyfriend and if enough of your friends tell their friends and show up you get thrown a crumb.

That's why there are so many myspace messages from Casey to people urging them to meet her at Fusian on various dates in June after she started dating Tony ("Do you like sushi?"). She was trying to get as many bodies in the door as she possibly could because her new boyfriend was one of the promoters.

Bruce Lam, the owner of Fusian, says it was Tony (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story) who worked there, not Casey.

Casey was faking emails from Universal using an obsolete email domain. She hadn't worked there in years.

Stoelly

My whole point is: just because a job isn' 9 - 5 doesn't mean she wasn't working. Please see this video, starting about minute 17:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17101975/index.html

txsvicki
I want to know from the tow company EXACTLY when they picked up the car and who came to the impound yard. Did anyone wash the car? Who cleared out the garbage and when? Where did they dispose of the garbage?

I think that car wash places and any service station, between the impound and the Anthony's house, with a vacuum and garbage cans hould be looking at surveillance video.

Me too! We need a separate timeline of the car being picked up, the call to Amy, the call from George to Cindy, and all the 911 calls. Something isn't right with all this.

FLbeachdawg
IMO, I dont think LE really believed her right from the beginning. To me, even the 911 operator, I could tell by the questionning tone in her voice, that she even thought something was very wrong...that a child would be missing 30 days and nobody reported it. The cops knew something was wrong witht his story right from the git-go but they had to go along with Casey to follow up on her story. At least that's my opinion.

I also interpret that lien to mean only Caylee and the nanny went to the beach.

by the way, I thought Orlando was land locked...is there a beach in Orlando?

Cocoa Beach - 45 minutes
New Smyrna Beach - 45 minutes
Cape Canaveral - 45 minutes
Daytona - 1 hr
Clearwater - 2 hrs
St. Pete Beach - 2hrs

shannon718
08-07-2008, 07:20 PM
That's why there are so many myspace messages from Casey to people urging them to meet her at Fusian on various dates in June after she started dating Tony ("Do you like sushi?"). She was trying to get as many bodies in the door as she possibly could because her new boyfriend was one of the promoters.

Bruce Lam, the owner of Fusian, says it was Tony (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story) who worked there, not Casey.

Casey was faking emails from Universal using an obsolete email domain. She hadn't worked there in years.

Thank you!!:bang:

blondietx
I read the arrest warrant to say that these events transpired before they were contacted, but you are right we don't know for sure. Though bringing them in because they smell like the car and leaving them laying around to make your house smell the same doesn't make much sense to me. We also have seen many comments on here about Cynthia's house being pristine down to every detail. Seems the type to wash them right away if she was going to do something with them.

I still say, if the car smells like death - why in the world would you touch ANYTHING!?! She noticed the smell enough to be alarmed and call LE. I just don't get it.

marleysmom
I do not live in Florida, but I do know that states have laws - like you cannot drive for 6 months after a seizure. Now, there are many causes of seizures, and this is an excellent article: http://neurology.health-cares.net/seizure-causes.php

I don't know the actual law, but the sister of the girl who occasionally watches my daughter (who can be identified by my mother in PA, and two other neighbors) just started having seizures and is upset b/c now she cannot get her license. She can get the license, but can't drive, and she cannot be left alone for extended periods of time until they find the exact cause. If it was found to be because of drugs/alcohol there may be some leeway w/ that.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 07:22 PM

Basically it sounds like Casey's job was to show up & be willing to dance & mingle..... to bring paying customers in.

They probably gave her free drinks as 'payment.'

Stoelly
08-07-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't know the actual law, but the sister of the girl who occasionally watches my daughter (who can be identified by my mother in PA, and two other neighbors) just started having seizures and is upset b/c now she cannot get her license. She can get the license, but can't drive, and she cannot be left alone for extended periods of time until they find the exact cause. If it was found to be because of drugs/alcohol there may be some leeway w/ that.

that's my point. What is the law regarding driving and seizures in Florida?

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 07:23 PM
I still say, if the car smells like death - why in the world would you touch ANYTHING!?! She noticed the smell enough to be alarmed and call LE. I just don't get it.

So if a family member returned your car and it reeked your automatic assumption would be that it was a crime scene? I am not sure that wouldn't seem to be an odder reaction to me. She did not know Caylee was missing at that point. She knew she hadn't seen her, but assumed she was with her mother.

marleysmom

ROTFLMFAO.......sorry - usually don't post to these comments, but that was BEYOND genius!!!!

shannon718
My whole point is: just because a job isn' 9 - 5 doesn't mean she wasn't working. Please see this video, starting about minute 17:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17101975/index.html

I know! I don't work 9 to 5 but yet I have a job. what you are not hearing is that Casey did not have a job. Her boyfriend Tony did. He was the promoter, she was the girlfriend getting the perks of not paying for drinks and getting thrown a crumb if she could get even more people in the door.

Not a job......and she'd had that "job" for what 2 weeks? She was hanging out with her boyfriend getting the perks....

liltigress
No one's ever heard of email spoofing?

And just because it doesn't exist after July 29th when Lee turned over this information, doesn't mean it didn't exist prior to that.

Stoelly
Thank you!!:bang:

Tony worked at Fusian, did Casey work for DBCentertainment, hence all the freaking pictures all over the news with her partying and guys in T's saying DBC??

shannon718
08-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Basically it sounds like Casey's job was to show up & be willing to dance & mingle..... to bring paying customers in.

They probably gave her free drinks as 'payment.'

That is exactly right. If she had a job she wouldn't need the fake email would she?

Mohabi
08-07-2008, 07:24 PM
on page 7 of the warrant it talks about this addy. that the server tech. dept. never heard of @events.universal.com and that LE is currently trying to search for the owners of that and other addys

I just found out what my problem was in looking at that page. Firefox doesn't show everything on it! I just tried with IE and found that the page looks totally different, has the links, and everything else. This is a company that seems to cater to people looking to organize an event, they provide music, hostesses!! and lots of other event-building services.

This company is located in the Canary Islands.

shannon718
08-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Tony worked at Fusian, did Casey work for DBCentertainment, hence all the freaking pictures all over the news with her partying and guys in T's saying DBC??

She was dating the promoter....it is very common also here in NYC. Free drinks, vip table..that is all. Trying to get all of her friends to come helps out Tony. TONY worked for DBC which promotes a night at fusian. Club owners hire promoters to bring people in the door. Tony did not work at Fusian but for the promotion company DCB and Casey just hung out, enjoyed the perks of dating the promoter, got some friends to come in and called it work..... I'm done.

blondietx
08-07-2008, 07:26 PM
So if a family member returned your car and it reeked your automatic assumption would be that it was a crime scene? I am not sure that wouldn't seem to be an odder reaction to me. She did not know Caylee was missing at that point. She knew she hadn't seen her, but assumed she was with her mother.

She called LE on her daughter to turn her in for grand theft of her car and stealing money! I'd say I would be highly suspicious of anything she did at that point. Not to mention, George is an ex-homicide investigator. They all KNEW what the smell was!! Shoot, she called 911 and devoted a THIRD call to the smell and her missing granddaughter! They were definitely, definitely covering their butts, or Casey's, whichever it turns out to be...IMO!

GameTheory
08-07-2008, 07:27 PM
I am bringing this quote from the transcriptions of Marc Klass here at websleuths, that i think it is really interesting in relation with our current discussion of Cindy washing the clothes she found in the car:

<Christine2448> Bam asked: Do you think George, Cindy, and or Lee, knew of Caylee’s disappearance before the 911 call? Do you think any of them are directly or indirectly involved in a cover-up in to what may have happened to Caylee? I notice George Anthony never call Caylee by her name, but reference her to little girl, child, and such.

<Christine2448> A: From what I know, none of Casey’s relatives knew that Caylee was missing prior to Casey’s admission. I believe that the family is disintegrating before our eyes and the family, with Cindy taking the lead, is desperately trying to justify the unjustifiable. The truth lays with Casey and Casey alone.

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 07:27 PM
That is exactly right. If she had a job she wouldn't need the fake email would she?

It says Lee provided printed emails for them. They already had Casey's laptop and I would assume access to all of her email. Was this an email she forwarded to Lee? Adding on to some lie she had told him about work. That would go a long way towards showing how much of a double life she was leading and how much effort she was putting into convincing those around her that things were as she wanted them to appear. If it walks like a sociopath, talks like a sociopath, and creates fake emails like a.....

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 07:28 PM

Especially for a former cop AND a nurse, who should know VERY WELL what death smells like.

It gets harder & harder to have ANY sympathy for the Anthony family.

It seems pretty obvious that they only wanted to find Caylee under certain conditions.....

that it is impossible to connect Casey in any way to her death..... otherwise, it's not in their best interests to make a bad situation worse.

JBean
08-07-2008, 07:29 PM
You know what I find interesting? That Cindy referred to Jesse as he guy who brought Casey to the hospital earlier in the year when she had a seizure. I do not live in Florida, but I do know that states have laws - like you cannot drive for 6 months after a seizure. Now, there are many causes of seizures, and this is an excellent article: http://neurology.health-cares.net/seizure-causes.php

I do want to highlight this part:

Additional factors that may cause seizures include alcohol withdrawal • craniotomy, which is brain surgery, high fever, especially in young children, illegal drugs such as cocaine, lead poisoning, overheating, withdrawal from some medicines, including those used to treat seizures.

That is very interesting to me.

Can someone tell me what FL laws are regarding this?
One of my sons is epileptic and so I do know the laws here in Cali.
If you have your first seizure and if they can determine it was a one time deal, you can get your license back very soon.

There are no hard and fast rules here in Cali. After one of my sons seizures, he was able to get behnd the wheel after about 3-4 months. he had to meet with a DMV worker and present paperwork and kind of plead his case. based on that they make a determination as to when you cn drive.
He got his license back, but he is on a restricted Medical Probation license. That means he has to turn in a doctor eval every 6 months. They will suspend his license immediately if he does not turn in the paperwork.
He has been on probation for about 2 years and I have no idea how long he will remain restricted.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 07:30 PM

Catch me up to speed.... what's this about a 'fake email?' :confused:

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Weird, because I don't get any links at all on the welcome page. Zero, zilch. Seems to be some company that advertises "Artistic Productions", "Events" and "Shows". I checked the page again and I assume the white long rectangle on the left side contains the links you mention. Only there are no links for in that white rectangle... Should I be looking somewhere else?

It may depend on what browser you're using and how it's set. I tried many of the links (randomly was going through them and translating) and the ones I tried worked.

But everything I read, including the contact information, makes me confident it's unrelated, so I've not brought it over.

The fact that "events.universal.com" brings up nothing other than 2 sites lends hugely probability to the fact that it's a totally spoofed email. If it were even tied to another company, with the types of work that Casey was claiming, there'd be one or two floating around cyberspace somewhere.

It seems that THIS site just inadvertently included a period in between events.universal on one page of their site, thus making it come up in google.

marleysmom
08-07-2008, 07:31 PM

When out partying, yes...not in daily attire. I had a pair I wore for a bartending /cocktailing job (nothing sleezy...) I had 8 years ago. They get warm, but you get used to it.

Liz
08-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Gosh, you guys are fast! (Or maybe I'm really slow! lol) I had posted to Starr to go ahead and start a thread on the search warrant and you're already into 8 pages! :doh:

Moving my post here from the gen'l discussion:

GUYS :

You have to read this search warrant! Its explosive. Cindy washed some clothes of casey's that were in the backseat of the abandoned car. She said that she washed them because "they smelled like the car" Cindy removed and washed clothing that was in the car before the authorities were called.
Oh
My
God.

So much other interesting new information. This girl is cooked.

OMG! I haven't even read it yet, BUT how do the CSIs know they got the clothes that were really in Casey's car?! IOW, I am really not that confident that Cindy would hand over possible evidence that would likely incriminate her daughter.

Also, this has now got me wondering IF those stuffed animals the Anthonys were tossing out really smelled like cigarette smoke? Or, maybe more like Decomposing Pizza?

No wonder Cindy was so willing to make nice with the OCSD today!

Seems like the apple didn't fall far from that tree! :rolleyes: (And I was beginning to really feel bad for Cindy and George!)

shannon718
08-07-2008, 07:32 PM
It says Lee provided printed emails for them. They already had Casey's laptop and I would assume access to all of her email. Was this an email she forwarded to Lee? Adding on to some lie she had told him about work. That would go a long way towards showing how much of a double life she was leading and how much effort she was putting into convincing those around her that things were as she wanted them to appear. If it walks like a sociopath, talks like a sociopath, and creates fake emails like a.....

Thank you for making me laugh out loud at the end there.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 07:33 PM
There is nowhere in that report that says Casey created a fake email and nothing insinuating it. If it was a forwarded email address, I would think it came from another person that was linked to this type of event as well.

"As of this writing, I am currently trying to identify other email addresses listed and see if these people exist."

marleysmom
08-07-2008, 07:34 PM
that's my point. What is the law regarding driving and seizures in Florida?

I guess what I was getting at is, if its determined the seizure was caused by a medical condition, NO, you cannot drive, but I assume if its b/c of alcohol/drugs, you can....I know...not answering the question again....sorry - bad newbie!

shannon718
08-07-2008, 07:36 PM
There is nowhere in that report that says Casey created a fake email and nothing insinuating it. If it was a forwarded email address, I would think it came from another person that was linked to this type of event as well.

"As of this writing, I am currently trying to identify other email addresses listed and see if these people exist."

Even though the detective said word for word that it "didn't exist" and then on further investigation through universal found out the TOM F who forwarded the email also didn't exist at Universal?

The server didn't exist
The Person sending it from the fake server at Universal didn't exist
And one would assume the event didn't exist either...

maybe Zanny sent it.

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 07:39 PM

It clearly says Lee had an email that appeared to from Thomas informing Casey about an upcoming event. That person doesn't work at universal and the domain it was sent from doesn't exist. "I am currently trying to identify other email addresses listed and see if these people exist." Sound like an insinuation of a fake email to me.

Carrington
08-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Well, one good thing has come of her clothes list. At least they won't be adding shoplifter to her growing resume.

MomOfECS
08-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Well, I was holding out hope that Caylee would be found safe but after reading the search warrant.... I am just sick to my stomach! How did Cindy have time to worry about washing the clothes from the car that smelled like a dead body, when she had to track down Casey and deal with that whole mess. Is it just me.. or what.. I think I would have been worrying about where my daughter and granddaughter were before worrying about cleaning the damn car.. Especially after knowing how long the car had been abandoned and impounded. The last thing I would have worried about would be cleaning the car. I have been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but this is just too much. They knew what they were doing by cleaning that car!

Liz
08-07-2008, 07:41 PM
:laugh:
said this in general discussions, will say it again here...... this girl missed her calling. she should have been a mystery writer.

Sadly funny but true! She sure has the mystery part down pat!

believe09
On August 4th when George was interviewed, he stated the last date he saw Casey and Caylee was 6/6/2008 not 6/16/2008??

shannon718
Word for Word:

the email was written to appear as if Thomas (who doesn't exist at Universal) was telling the defandant about an up and coming Universal event and what time to appear for said event.

I sent an email to this address (DET) and received and automatic reply indicating that "the domain name of the address is invalid" meaning it does not exist.

Fake email.
Fake Person
Fake Event

LI_Mom
Well, one good thing has come of her clothes list. At least they won't be adding shoplifter to her growing resume.

Why? You'd put it past her to steal cheap stuff? lol

Patty G
08-07-2008, 07:43 PM
On August 4th when George was interviewed, he stated the last date he saw Casey and Caylee was 6/6/2008 not 6/16/2008??

I mentioned that a few threads ago and some think it's a typo. That a major big TYPO when a child is missing and when you last saw here.

Carrington
08-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Why? You'd put it past her to steal cheap stuff? lol

:waitasec: Maybe she sold all the expensive stuff ????
:)

liltigress
08-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Even though the detective said word for word that it "didn't exist" and then on further investigation through universal found out the TOM F who forwarded the email also didn't exist at Universal?

The server didn't exist
The Person sending it from the fake server at Universal didn't exist
And one would assume the event didn't exist either...

maybe Zanny sent it.

"On July 29th, Lee Anthony provided Det. Cpl. Eric Edwards a copy of some of the defendant's email. At the end of this email thread was what appeared to be a forwarded email from a "Thomas Franck" about a Universal event. The forwarded email was written to appear as if Thomas was telling the defendant about a up and coming Universal event and what time to appear for said event. The email address for Thomas Franck was listed as Thomas.Franck@events.universal.com. I sent an email to this address and received an automatic reply indicating that the "domain name of the recipient address is invalid" meaning it does not exist.I checked the name and email address with Leonard Turtora, the investigator at Universal I spoke with earlier above. He said Thomas Franck was not a Universal employee and that their Server Technology Department has never heard of "@events.universal.com" as one of their email addresses."

I see nowhere that says this person does not exist. I also don't see anywhere that it says Casey sent herself a fake email.

Stoelly
08-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Moving my post here from the gen'l discussion:

Also, this has now got me wondering IF those stuffed animals the Anthonys were tossing out really smelled like cigarette smoke? Or, maybe more like Decomposing Pizza?

No wonder Cindy was so willing to make nice with the OCSD today!

Seems like the apple didn't fall far from that tree! :rolleyes: (And I was beginning to really feel bad for Cindy and George!)

Here is my theory on the stuffed animals. (Greta commented during her interview that Caylee had ALOT!!!! of stuffed animals.)

Casey used Caylee as cover to smuggle drugs. The stuffed animals housed the drugs. JMHO

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 07:47 PM
I mentioned that a few threads ago and some think it's a typo. That a major big TYPO when a child is missing and when you last saw here.
I agree - there are SEVERAL inconsistencies with the dates in this warrant. I wonder if they (LE) have the Anthony's on tape specifically stating these dates - this would be crucial at trial. If they are just typos - well that could also be crucial at trial. I wouldn't think a document this important would be allowed to fly with so many mistakes.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Plus there is no mention of the infamous gas cans - does that mean LE is believing George's story of Casey's drive-by on the 24th? OR is LE going to use all these "mis-truths" that have come out of Cindy's and Greorge's mouths as evidence against them for tampering and obstruction charges somewhere down the road?

blondietx
:waitasec: Maybe she sold all the expensive stuff ????
:)

Actually, I'm wondering if she's one of those wear it once or twice and return it people. She certainly had the time!! hey...maybe that was her job?!?

shannon718
Former police chief weighs in on the case

http://www.wesh.com/news/17124593/detail.html

impatientredhead
08-07-2008, 07:50 PM
"On July 29th, Lee Anthony provided Det. Cpl. Eric Edwards a copy of some of the defendant's email. At the end of this email thread was what appeared to be a forwarded email from a "Thomas Franck" about a Universal event. The forwarded email was written to appear as if Thomas we telling the defendant about a up and coming Universal event and what time to appear for said event. The email address for Thomas Franck was listed as Thomas.Franck@events.universal.com. I sent an email to this address and received an automatic reply indicating that the "domain name of the recipient address is invalid" meaning it does not exist.I checked the name and email address with Leonard Turtora, the investigator at Universal I spoke with earlier above. He said Thomas Franck was not a Universal employee and that their Server Technology Department has never heard of "@events.universal.com" as one of their email addresses."

I see nowhere that says this person does not exist. I also don't see anywhere that it says Casey sent herself a fake email.

Okay- the detective felt it was relevant enough to the case to be included in the search warrant. Based on your interpretation why is it there? What does it mean?

1SweetNov
08-07-2008, 07:50 PM

Maybe because he's former LE.... and I agree with other posters, I think the GPs first believed the mom, then ever so slowing...reality is setting in.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 07:51 PM
There's a Thomas Franck who live in: Fernandina Beach, FL

I know it's a real stretch but hey... nothing is TOO crazy to consider when it comes to Casey Anthony. :crazy:

Liz
08-07-2008, 07:52 PM
It's odd that Casey would get an email telling her to be at Universal on whatever date and time by someone who's email address no longer exists. This could have been deleted as soon as Casey was arrested or close to it.

I just have a very uneasy feeling about digging deeper into this direction. I've had suspicions that there is something much deeper going on here with other connections.

This may only be something shady that Casey was doing for work. She keeps claiming she worked for Universal, and this email ALMOST proves something similar. She works AT Universal, not FOR Universal?

That's the impression I've had since LE couldn't verify her employment there.
I said early on possibly escort type biz or dealing in illegal substances.

blondietx
08-07-2008, 07:54 PM
"

Seems pretty clear to me. He didn't exist in Universal's eyes and the email address did not exist. Doesn't really matter if he exists elsewhere. Does it?

MomOfECS
08-07-2008, 07:55 PM
I do not recall seeing this but.. someone a while back mentioned that Cindy said on the stand during the bond hearing that there was no evidence or something to that effect, while looking at Casey..I find that statement very suspicious now.. knowing that she washed the clothes!.. Correct me if I have this wrong... please

liltigress
08-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Okay- the detective felt it was relevant enough to the case to be included in the search warrant. Based on your interpretation why is it there? What does it mean?

Based on the phone conversation between Lee and Casey from jail, it wasn't surprising to him for her to be hanging out at Universal (not for work but not for fun). Casey kept saying she worked AT Universal, but wasn't on the payroll. I have always thought there was something else to it. Yes, something shady, but I'm not speculating anything in particular yet.

Also, I am completely seeing this separate from the entertaining that was going on with DBC and Fusian. That was Tony's deal, she was just his present trophy, IMO.

It takes only a couple of minutes to delete an email address. Especially if you're shady and see it announced on national TV that one of the girls have been arrested and is stating that she worked AT Universal.

Liz
08-07-2008, 07:57 PM

Cindy probably made George do that, so he wouldn't put both feet in his mouth when the investigator went to the house today.

Un-believeable!

Liz
08-07-2008, 07:59 PM

I was going to recommend you Mohabi, but I thought that was your 'twin' that spoke the Spanish. ;)

GameTheory
08-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Based on the phone conversation between Lee and Casey from jail, it wasn't surprising to him for her to be hanging out at Universal (not for work but not for fun). Casey kept saying she worked AT Universal, but wasn't on the payroll. I have always thought there was something else to it. Yes, something shady, but I'm not speculating anything in particular yet.

Also, I am completely seeing this separate from the entertaining that was going on with DBC and Fusian. That was Tony's deal, she was just his present trophy, IMO.

It takes only a couple of minutes to delete an email address. Especially if you're shady and see it announced on national TV that one of the girls have been arrested and is stating that she worked AT Universal.

deleting the email yes easy. deleting the traces impossible. the police will be able to retrieve that information even if the email account was deleted. if the account existed at some point they can find the information.

french75
08-07-2008, 08:02 PM

Huh, that is weird. Those links were on the left but they showed up as a normal looking menu with Spanish words as the links. Maybe it's the browser? I'm using Firefox.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 08:02 PM
I agree. It has nothing to do with it. They website just says that they need an event planner. Its just the latin department of universal.

Coincidentally, that's exactly what Casey told her mother she was: "event planner."

liltigress
08-07-2008, 08:07 PM
deleting the email yes easy. deleting the traces impossible. the police will be able to retrieve that information even if the email account was deleted. if the account existed at some point they can find the information.

Right. I just didn't interpret that to mean Casey created this fake email herself. She wouldn't have anything to gain from that.

TripleA
08-07-2008, 08:09 PM
She would if her parents had been giving her an ultimatum about getting a job and being more responsible.

Carrington
08-07-2008, 08:10 PM
You are such a know it all in NYC, but in Orlando, people do get paid to party. Thus, it is a job:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/evg/786069773.html

You can have a ball reading all of the jobs and the money they will get paid. I should look into it! ;)

Yeah, good luck getting that check in the mail.
:boohoo: wink back at ya.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 08:11 PM
She would if her parents had been giving her an ultimatum about getting a job and being more responsible.

she would "if" her new b/f was questioning her-I still wonder about her being a high priced call girl

Liz
08-07-2008, 08:12 PM
EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

I bet I know why .... the services are illegal! Or imaginary!

Is this part of that dummy corporation that someone here (thinking maybe "Truly") uncovered?

ETA: Here is Truly's dummy corporation thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68427)

DianeB
08-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Seems pretty clear to me. He didn't exist in Universal's eyes and the email address did not exist. Doesn't really matter if he exists elsewhere. Does it?

There isn't even anyone close on the Uni events team (http://www.uomeetingsandevents.com/Events/Meet_Team/meet_team.asp), and their contact email is meetingsandevents@universalorlando.com.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 08:14 PM

That would seem too time-consuming for party girl Casey. Cindy stated that Casey told her she worked at Universal and that she had no reason to doubt it. I would guess with all the publicity about her non-existent job, Cindy would speak up and clear her if she'd seen any type of proof.

I would be very interested in who forwarded that email to her.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 08:15 PM

Is this part of that dummy corporation that someone here (thinking maybe "Truly") uncovered?

This is along some of the same lines I'm thinking, yeah.

TripleA
08-07-2008, 08:17 PM
That wouldn't take that long to create really.

That was an email that someone from "Universal" sent to Casey and she forwarded it to Lee and Lee gave it to the police.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 08:17 PM

Exactly.

the word "events" in the email address is simply a subdomain of the main address: Universal.com

On the other hand, it's also simple for Casey to edit or invent an address BEFORE she mails her message to Lee. That's the most likely scenario, considering her love of lying.

professoressa
08-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I'm sorry, I really don't think this "Events Universal" has anything to do with Casey or even any other company in FL. From the webpage, it is an entertainment company which offers dance groups, mariachi, orchestras, lighting, even bouncy castles....and it really is in Tenerife, which is one of the Canary Islands in Spain.

Liz
08-07-2008, 08:21 PM
I (Patty G.) posted a response.....

I think you are correct. Jesse had previously said that Casey had told him Caylee was going to the beach with her Nanny.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 08:21 PM

ETA: Here is Truly's dummy corporation thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68427)

The website works. Mohabi already said she figured it out and was able to see it now.

The company is in Tenerife, Spain. I translated much of the info. It's totally irrelevant to this, other than it shares the Universal name.

There's one incident of an inadvertent . (period) being used that cause it to come up in the google search. There's no other tie, and their email addresses are not sent in the format that the fake address from Casey given does.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 08:23 PM
she would "if" her new b/f was questioning her-I still wonder about her being a high priced call girl

High priced?!

Let's not over-estimate her potential, shall we?

Frankly, looking at the pictures, she looks like she'd be more than satisfied if she was getting free drinks, a bite to eat & maybe some cash when she needed something.

SuziQ

You do remember that George is ten year veteran of LE and was at one time a homicide detective and that Cindy is a nurse right? Nurse come across crime vics all the time and have to bag up evidence for detectives to pick up. And if they don't bag up evidence for LE, they have to do it for a coroner. And both parents have admitted that the car smelled of death. Cindy states this in the 911 call.

liltigress
I'm sorry, I really don't think this "Events Universal" has anything to do with Casey or even any other company in FL. From the webpage, it is an entertainment company which offers dance groups, mariachi, orchestras, lighting, even bouncy castles....and it really is in Tenerife, which is one of the Canary Islands in Spain.

That particular website possibly has nothing to do with the report. I think that was just one of the first searches that showed up after seeing the email address on the report.

Liz
08-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Doesn't anyone find it odd George told LE on Friday August 4th that the last time he saw Caylee was on June 8th??? Page 7, 4th paragraph

And he told Greta on June 16th!!!!

Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot more "odd" with this case then there is "normal"!

Just another one of those little 'inconsistencies'. We could probably fill a thread with those by now! :rolleyes:

shannon718
08-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Coincidentally, that's exactly what Casey told her mother she was: "event planner."

Yeah but not in the Canary Islands.....

although that will be the case tomorrow. LOL

Liz
08-07-2008, 08:28 PM

Cindy???
;)

FLbeachdawg
08-07-2008, 08:29 PM
You are such a know it all in NYC, but in Orlando, people do get paid to party. Thus, it is a job:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/evg/786069773.html

You can have a ball reading all of the jobs and the money they will get paid. I should look into it! ;)

I live in Orlando and had a roommate in college who did this. HOWEVER, she had to go around kinda like a waitress offering drink samples etc. One weekend she would promote red bull at the clubs, the next it would be some sort of shot...so I don't really think that was what casey was doing...somebody would have come forward.

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 08:30 PM

I believe this is a typo and should read 6-16. The rest of the incorrect dates appear to be from a word doc form that someone filled in and did not change to the correct dates, and still reflects the last date the form was used. Attorneys and paralegals do this and results in wrong dates being put in all the time. I have a storeroom full of them.

jbennett
08-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Here is my theory on the stuffed animals. (Greta commented during her interview that Caylee had ALOT!!!! of stuffed animals.)

Casey used Caylee as cover to smuggle drugs. The stuffed animals housed the drugs. JMHO

Hubby is LE... from what he tells me this happens much more often than you would think!

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 08:33 PM
From Pg. 2

The clothing removed....

is it ALL Casey's or could some belong to Caylee.

There's quite a big difference between a size 5 & a size 2, isn't there?

TripleA
08-07-2008, 08:35 PM
No, a size 2 can be similar to a size 3 and there is not a huge difference between a 3 and a 5 especially amongst different brands.

I wear a 6, 8 or 9.

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI_Mom

Her brother Lee, is an event planner.

Is there any other place to view the documents from the orange county sheriffs department- my laptop will not open the documents :(

I just want to see the search warrent.

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Hubby is LE... from what he tells me this happens much more often than you would think!

By people who should know better because of their job backgrounds??

MitchLite
08-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Per Lee's myspace page, this is where he works. He travels alot.

Shurgard Storage Centers, Inc.
Orlando, Florida US
Property Manager
Operations- South Orlando
Sept 03 - Nov 06
Gameday Management Group, Inc.
Orlando, Florida US
Sr. Project Manager
Click and Park, LLC
Dec 2006 - Current

Carrington
08-07-2008, 08:39 PM

I believe it does.
But, Casey didn't look like a heavy user.
She had zero money, Lee even said the man would be paying.
Her clothes were inexpensive and she didn't own a car. Gas money seemed to be an ongoing problem. She stole from her friends. Felt entitled to her parents income.
She doesn't seem to have any source of income except thief.
Jesse and TonE just don't want to admit what she took them for.....
IMO

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Right. I just didn't interpret that to mean Casey created this fake email herself. She wouldn't have anything to gain from that.

Oh sure she would, print off the email, leave it on the kitchen counter for a day, by your purse and everyone that reads it believes you have a real job.

MomOfECS
08-07-2008, 08:40 PM
No, a size 2 can be similar to a size 3 and there is not a huge difference between a 3 and a 5 especially amongst different brands.

I wear a 6, 8 or 9.
I believe the size 2 clothes would be Caylee's ...My son is 2 1/2 and wears a size 2

LI_Mom
08-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI_Mom

Her brother Lee, is an event planner.

Is there any other place to view the documents from the orange county sheriffs department- my laptop will not open the documents :(

I just want to see the search warrent.

I can't find any links for you.

Here's the list of clothing articles they removed:

"Zinc" size 5 pants
"Coolwear" size 5 skirt
"Mossamo" size 5 shirt
"One Step Up" size M shirt
"Solution" size M shirt
"American Eagle" size 4 shirt
"American Eagle" size 2 skirt
"Old Navy" size 4 pants
"Old Navy" size 2 jeans

For all, Location Found= Closet of Casey Anthony's room

curiositycat
From Pg. 2

The clothing removed....

Gee I thought the size 2 clothes were probably Casey's. :confused:

SuziQ
That would seem too time-consuming for party girl Casey. Cindy stated that Casey told her she worked at Universal and that she had no reason to doubt it. I would guess with all the publicity about her non-existent job, Cindy would speak up and clear her if she'd seen any type of proof.

I would be very interested in who forwarded that email to her.

That kind of length is not to time consuming for someone that has major lies to hide. When Mark Hacking was supposed to graduate from his imaginary medical school, he had invitations printed us and sent out to everyone he knew. His wife and family planned a huge celebration. Of course when the day came he pretended to be sick and it all had to be called off.

professoressa
08-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Women's sizes are even 2, 4, 6, etc...
Junior sizes are odd...hence the 3s and 5s.

Just FYI. :)

JBean
08-07-2008, 08:44 PM
From Pg. 2

The clothing removed....

I have 4-7's. Just depends on how much I have had to eat :)

Blue_Dolphin308
08-07-2008, 08:44 PM
But why would Cindy wait till August 4th to finally let the clue slip that she washed a pair of pants that smelled like the car??? Smells of cover up to me. Why would she not release that info sooner??

Dna I am sure ages, and becomes more and more difficult to match/get as the days go on.

liltigress
08-07-2008, 08:45 PM
That kind of length is not to time consuming for someone that has major lies to hide. When Mark Hacking was supposed to graduate from his imaginary medical school, he had invitations printed us and sent out to everyone he knew. His wife and family planned a huge celebration. Of course when the day came he pretended to be sick and it all had to be called off.

I'm gonna think on this for a bit and be back later this evening to see if I come up with anything that seems to fit here. Unfortunately, hubby is FORCING me to go eat! LOL.. Imagine being pulled away from WS!

blondietx
08-07-2008, 08:46 PM
But why would Cindy wait till August 4th to finally let the clue slip that she washed a pair of pants that smelled like the car??? Smells of cover up to me. Why would she not release that info sooner??

Dna I am sure ages, and becomes more and more difficult to match/get as the days go on.

PRECISELY!! I just made the same point on the general discussion thread. It states they found this out on 8/4 - pg 7 of the search warrant.

Elley Mae
08-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Clothes sizes are so strange anymore my daughter wears 0 or 1 and I wear 1 or2 pants

shannon718
08-07-2008, 08:47 PM
I live in Orlando and had a roommate in college who did this. HOWEVER, she had to go around kinda like a waitress offering drink samples etc. One weekend she would promote red bull at the clubs, the next it would be some sort of shot...so I don't really think that was what casey was doing...somebody would have come forward.

Thank you. I'm over explaining the ins and outs of promoting (yes they do get paid very well) and the difference between dating one and enjoying the perks.

Also I have known of many promoters as well as DJ's that do so well they actually promote in NYC as well as Miami. The club scene is the club scene. I doesn't differ that much in the way things are run whether it is ORLANDO or NYC. By the way...the shot girls in the pictures....they get paid. Casey. Still a big no.

Lets just agree to disagree. I don't want to waste everyones time on this. Back to Caylee...

Liz
08-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Especially for a former cop AND a nurse, who should know VERY WELL what death smells like.

It gets harder & harder to have ANY sympathy for the Anthony family.

It seems pretty obvious that they only wanted to find Caylee under certain conditions.....

that it is impossible to connect Casey in any way to her death..... otherwise, it's not in their best interests to make a bad situation worse.

This really does make me furious! Not only does all this (the lies, deception, inconsistencies, and covering up) not help one iota to bring this beautiful, innocent child home; it deprives other victims of LE's services and commitment while they are being kept busy wasting valuable time and resources (at the expense of the taxpayers), going on these wild goose chases!

And then to top it off, Cindy Anthony tells all America to get off our collective a$$es and get out and look for Caylee! Meanwhile Cindy hasn't walked a single block to look for her own granddaughter!

Sorry, off rant. Phew! Glad I got that out!