Pages : [1] 2

CW
08-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Continue posting here please.

Hailiejade77
08-07-2008, 09:40 PM
brought over from last thread:
[QUOTE Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
Of course being a liar doesn't make you a murderer. But lying is a crime, particularly in Casey's case since she's been charged with obstruction of juctice. If you lie and tell someone they look good in that hat when they don't that doesn't break the law. If you lie about criminal involvement, you bet it is against the law.[/QUOTE]

I hope when they find Caylee and charge Casey with murder they don't use an insanity plea. I saw her "new" lawyer spouting off that she has NO MENTAL problems and she is perfectly fine,.. she is just stressed and "under pressure". Could those words come back to bite him? Or could they still plead not guilty due to insanity?

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 09:41 PM
She could have had the pants in the car ... to burn them...

Yeah, but the extent to which she came up with all these other explanations, why would she be that careless to have left them? And what about the top? That'd probably have had more evidence (carrying Caylee, etc)...if she disposed of one b/c of that, wouldn't she have done that with the other?

It all just makes me wonder if this is a decoy to what she really was wearing.

And it still makes me wonder about the 24th...

raeann
08-07-2008, 09:42 PM
ShouldBworking

Ahhhh.... bail.... perhaps something to do with using property as security for her bond. Maybe the title company wanted to speak to her directly to make sure she was stable enough to make it feasible to ok the lien on the property... not so sure what the outcome of that meeting would be...

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 09:43 PM
It's strange though that she'd abandon them in the car... I wonder what else was in there... maybe they just absorbed the smelll of the car... and she wasn't even wearing them.

SweetDreamOfYou
08-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Yeah, but the extent to which she came up with all these other explanations, why would she be that careless to have left them? And what about the top? That'd probably have had more evidence (carrying Caylee, etc)...if she disposed of one b/c of that, wouldn't she have done that with the other?

It all just makes me wonder if this is a decoy to what she really was wearing.

And it still makes me wonder about the 24th...

i think the clothes are a decoy also. it finally explains why they are stressing when geoarge lastsaw casey. to give a discription of the wrong clothes.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm not so confident the family wants her out anymore

Hailiejade77
08-07-2008, 09:45 PM
I think Casey would have destroyed the clothes she had on when Caylee was either killed or moved. jmo

Adrienne37
If you will notice in the pictures of Casey out with the gang, where she was wearing the blue dress, she had on black boots that night. I figure these are probably the same boots that were found in the car.

Wise Old Owl
It's strange though that she'd abandon them in the car... I wonder what else was in there... maybe they just absorbed the smelll of the car... and she wasn't even wearing them.
maybe she thought along with stealing the car and thinking (or blaming) it all on the car thief they would also think something happened to her as well - maybe she was trying to "disappear"

Spyglass
The only outdoor activities we've read about are the park, the pool, the beach. Why were boots found in the car?

ShouldBWorking
ShouldBworking

Ahhhh.... bail.... perhaps something to do with using property as security for her bond. Maybe the title company wanted to speak to her directly to make sure she was stable enough to make it feasible to ok the lien on the property... not so sure what the outcome of that meeting would be...

I work in the retirement business one of my residents is a prominent atty has argued before Supreme Court etc. I am going to try to ask him about this possibility tomorrow

robotdog
08-07-2008, 09:46 PM
when they charge her with first degree murder

we will see who wants to talk and who doesnt

that day will be here soon

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 09:46 PM
The only outdoor activities we've read about are the park, the pool, the beach. Why were boots found in the car?

Spy I keep wondering is it the black boots in the pics that NG keeps showing?

raine1212
08-07-2008, 09:47 PM

jmo maybe the pants where probably left there after she changed into her blue dress with her boots before partying, changed at a friends house and maybe threw them in the back. my children was really good at changing clothes away from home and then they would toss them in the back of the car

whiteangora
About the boots in the car.....They were probably those black boots she wore with the periwinkle dress at Fusion, in the pics.

Hailiejade77
I hope the family is starting to see that their daughter IS NOT going to help them get Casey back. I hope this is why they aren't going to see her. She needs to sit and think that they aren't seeing her or taking her calls because they think she had something to do with this. Remember the call with Lee when she called to see if he was at the bond hearing when she KNOWS he wasn't? She just wanted to call and see if he still believed her and if he was still on her side. IF NO ONE is on her side then I think she might crack or atleast saw something that will help with the investigation. JMO

SweetDreamOfYou
08-07-2008, 09:48 PM
well night everyone and sweet dreams. i didn't sleep at all last night worried about this family and am gonna go make up for it. was nice talking to u all

wishingtree
08-07-2008, 09:48 PM
If you will notice in the pictures of Casey out with the gang, where she was wearing the blue dress, she had on black boots that night. I figure these are probably the same boots that were found in the car.

Good catch! :clap:

Elley Mae
08-07-2008, 09:49 PM
They will have to have 450,000 in collateral, I don't see it.

Hailiejade77
08-07-2008, 09:50 PM
goodnight sweetdreams!!!!
I think I am going to watch Greta and then go to bed myself,.. might jump back on if Greta has some new info that I have never heard! LOL

GOOD NIGHT!

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 09:50 PM

They were her clubbing boots -- IIRC, knee high leather/pleather looking go-go boots... :mad: for her to wear while she did her investigations at the clubs.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm heading to the tube too.. and I'm NOT going to let myself be drawn back here... unless I'm totally weak

Play nice~

lostnfound85
I think Casey would have destroyed the clothes she had on when Caylee was either killed or moved. jmo

Why, the girl clearly does not have a logical mind.

Wise Old Owl
well she's sure gonna need 'em now - 'cause she is knee deep in doo doo lol

Elley Mae
08-07-2008, 09:52 PM
The Avengers Emma Peel

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 09:53 PM

Amen to that one!

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 09:53 PM
The Avengers Emma Peel
I remember her!!! She was cool.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 09:55 PM

OMG I choked on my ice tea!!! I needed this giggle!:clap:

tttterri
08-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Maybe she pulled off the pants right before she abandoned the car and wore only her top back to tonys? I wonder if they were wet in the legs, like from grass rubbing against them? Actually, I think she probably half lived out of her car.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 09:56 PM

I do as well...

That's why I think it's interesting that suddenly we have G/C remembering about these pants that were in the car. That C just happened to have washed and NOT turned over (or mentioned) initially.

And then we have this now as what George claims Casey was wearing the last time he saw her with Caylee.

I think this is being used as a 'cover' for what she was really wearing, though it is done sort of making it 'hint' that this would be the clothing to look more closely at...when really it's NOT.

(If that made sense? :crazy:)

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 09:57 PM
In one of the pictures it looks like Casey is wearing high heel black boots. :confused:

Poki
08-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Boots: maybe these are the boots she was wearing during 'the hot body contest' photos.
Sorry if post is redundant.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 09:58 PM
I wonder what, how she is doin' now? Almost a whole week with nobody to talk (lie) to. I don't think she really has that much access to a TV that much. Also, wonder if they might be considering puttin' her back on suicide watch. (We couldn't get that lucky) Just my humble opinion, dontcha know.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Wonder if they would let that ZG visit her - man oh man - I bet she would have a word ot two to say to her (ZG that is).

Spyglass
I do as well...

That's why I think it's interesting that suddenly we have G/C remembering about these pants that were in the car. That C just happened to have washed and NOT turned over (or mentioned) initially.

And then we have this now as what George claims Casey was wearing the last time he saw her with Caylee.

I think this is being used as a 'cover' for what she was really wearing, though it is done sort of making it 'hint' that this would be the clothing to look more closely at...when really it's NOT.

(If that made sense? :crazy:)
I agree unless the parents are beginning to protect themselves from being accessories.

CitizenKim
I've thought the same thing about the drug mule theory Tsunami.

I wondered if Casey "rented" Caylee out for drug runs and that's how she was earning money. Sometimes people running drugs will take a child along as a prop and store the drugs on their person, in diapers or in stroller. People traveling with a child look less suspicious. Maybe the child was drugged for one of these runs and the over dose happened then?

Tsunami said-
Gosh, all this reading is too much. Just a theory, but what about the idea of Casey being a drug runner, and someone held Caylee to make sure Casey returned the money.

She stated she needed money to get Caylee back, so if my theory is correct maybe she blew the money and whoever wouldn't give Caylee back.

Could that be why she came up with the "Caylee is in danger!" comment.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
I agree unless the parents are beginning to protect themselves from being accessories.
I actually think that it's a little too late now.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Greta's back in Orlando...

burningsky22
08-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Wonder if they would let that ZG visit her - man oh man - I bet she would have a word ot two to say to her (ZG that is).

I think Casey would pee in her pants if she went in. Pic of Casey when the real ZG stands up: :eek:

OneLostGrl
I mentioned this before but will again now..

I heard Cindy on video saying from the start that she offered clothing etc of Casey's to the police but they never came and got it. In the same video she was talking about the fact that the car sat there for days and the police didn't bother to search it... that they seem un-interested. I remember the video because the ending of it pissed me off when she said from now on she wouldn't give them anything without a warrant.

I'm curious what took the police so long to finally come get the clothes that we have known about all this time..

(I don't have a link for this video but if anyone doubts what I'm saying and wants a link to back it up, I'll go search for it.. just let me know!)

Wise Old Owl
I don't think Caylee as a mule would work. Mules travel through airports, bus stations, etc. and I think with all this coverage someone would have seen and reported her by now. Everyone is looking for this little girl.

ShouldBWorking
Greta is on

Leila
I've started a thread for Greta's program here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2470411#post2470411

OneLostGrl
they were her clubbing boots -- iirc, knee high leather/pleather looking go-go boots... :mad: For her to wear while she did her investigations at the clubs.

lol...

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 10:03 PM
I wonder what, how she is doin' now? Almost a whole week with nobody to talk (lie) to. I don't think she really has that much access to a TV that much. Also, wonder if they might be considering puttin' her back on suicide watch. (We couldn't get that lucky) Just my humble opinion, dontcha know.

I was wondering that too. Do you think that's why she's throwing out the "Caylee's in danger" stuff... because she thinks everyone in her family is turning on her??

*~Aimee~*
I mentioned this before but will again now..

I heard Cindy on video saying from the start that she offered clothing etc of Casey's to the police but they never came and got it. In the same video she was talking about the fact that the car sat there for days and the police didn't bother to search it... that they seem un-interested. I remember the video because the ending of it pissed me off when she said from now on she wouldn't give them anything without a warrant.

I'm curious what took the police so long to finally come get the clothes that we have known about all this time..

(I don't have a link for this video but if anyone doubts what I'm saying and wants a link to back it up, I'll go search for it.. just let me know!)

I remember this too. Also Casey's journal.

AC
Greta is on and is outside the Anthony home.

beetrue
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM
She does watch tv in jail. She even stated in conversation with Cindy that she had been watching the news. All this must be driving her crazy when her family is cancelling their visits with her.

DianeB
08-07-2008, 10:05 PM
I've thought the same thing about the drug mule theory Tsunami.

I wondered if Casey "rented" Caylee out for drug runs and that's how she was earning money. Sometimes people running drugs will take a child along as a prop and store the drugs on their person, in diapers or in stroller. People traveling with a child look less suspicious. It worked for Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 10:06 PM
She did in the beginning. But on that one phone call with Lee she was telling him that she could only see like an eighth of the TV screen - so I don't think she is seeing much now - that was also the phone call when she said that Jose was going to bring her tapes of the shows so she could get a laugh - I remember that distinctly!! What a horrible thing to say.

raeann
08-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Remember though, the entire WORLD was looking for Maddie McCann, and today we find out there were multiple possible sightings of her in one general location by unconnected witnesses and not even the family was ever informed.

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 10:07 PM
[quote=OneLostGrl;2470414]I heard Cindy on video saying from the start that she offered clothing etc of Casey's to the police but they never came and got it. In the same video she was talking about the fact that the car sat there for days and the police didn't bother to search it... that they seem un-interested. I remember the video because the ending of it pissed me off when she said from now on she wouldn't give them anything without a warrant.[quote]

I just thought she was offering her receipts of where Casey had been... then once the LE seemed uninterested, she said too bad for you.

robotdog
08-07-2008, 10:08 PM
It worked for Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

for a short while it did

then:crazy: the gators got em all

grace60
08-07-2008, 10:08 PM
I saw this on the tbo.com website in the comment section. Not sure if it's been posted but I would think the woman this happened to has been questioned.
http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=27729&highlight=#27729

beetrue
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM
ew! that is a horrible thing to say. I don't remember that part; so thank you for sharing.

She did in the beginning. But on that one phone call with Lee she was telling him that she could only see like an eighth of the TV screen - so I don't think she is seeing much now - that was also the phone call when she said that Jose was going to bring her tapes of the shows so she could get a laugh - I remember that distinctly!! What a horrible thing to say.

TripleA
08-07-2008, 10:11 PM
I saw this on the tbo.com website in the comment section. Not sure if it's been posted but I would think the woman this happened to has been questioned.
http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=27729&highlight=#27729

That looks like the same ZG from the facebook comparison. (The black and white photo)

beetrue
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM
yeah, that example along with jon benet ramsey and danielle vandam scares me in cases like Caylee's.

Remember though, the entire WORLD was looking for Maddie McCann, and today we find out there were multiple possible sightings of her in one general location by unconnected witnesses and not even the family was ever informed.

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Jose was going to bring her tapes of the shows so she could get a laugh - I remember that distinctly!! What a horrible thing to say.

Yeah, now doesn't THAT sound like a grieving mother of a missing little girl?!? :bang: What is there to laugh about? Grrr, I soooo don't get it.

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 10:15 PM

so maybe it is wise to call both family and LE with sightings? Then ALL know the fats. I can see why a family would also want to be called like the Anthony's did at first. Esp after this info came out today.

OneLostGrl
08-07-2008, 10:16 PM
I just thought she was offering her receipts of where Casey had been... then once the LE seemed uninterested, she said too bad for you.

No she said clothes and stuff too.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:17 PM
For those not listening, Greta sat down again with Cindy today (sometime after the CSI folks were there again).

Among other things:

Cindy says it's a natural thing to let them (LE/CSI) in the house because she has nothing to hide and only wants Caylee back. She believes her daughter, but if evidence comes across down the road to prove otherwise, that she'll be the first to say she was wrong.

She says if Caylee had gotten hurt Casey would have called her (and had in the past) and that also if something had happened by accident, she would have loved her anyway, etc.

raeann
08-07-2008, 10:18 PM
The little 3 year old boy who "sleep walked" himself out of his parents locked and bolted hotel room door reminded me so much of both Maddie's case and Cayley's. Maddie could so easily have woken up and walked outside of that room looking for her parents, and Cayley could so easily have done something totally unexpected and gotten herself into danger. That little boy crawled under a car and went to sleep.....he could have been run over, kidnapped, drowned or gotten onto a busy street. His parents were both in the room at the time and seemed to be very responsible people.

Cakegirl
No she said clothes and stuff too.

Oh wow, man... why wouldn't LE jump all over that?!? I mean, granted, the pants had already been washed (if they're even THE pants)-- but still... :confused:

beetrue
yeah, that is why I have never felt bad for Casey being in jail. I feel for her family and those close to Caylee and Casey. but child neglect and lying to authorities is bad enough. to laugh about all the chaos is beyond.Yeah, now doesn't THAT sound like a grieving mother of a missing little girl?!? :bang: What is there to laugh about? Grrr, I soooo don't get it.

burningsky22
Oh wow, man... why wouldn't LE jump all over that?!? I mean, granted, the pants had already been washed (if they're even THE pants)-- but still... :confused:

Can we really believe what Cindy says?

CitizenKim
08-07-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm curious to know more about Amy. She was very close to Casey and busted her to Cindy- could that have been guilt motivated and not just mad about stolen money?

Does anyone know if there are any (public) interviews with Amy?

Zenaida Gonzalez: Alleged babysitter
Amy Huizenga: person who told Cindy where Casey could be found on the evening of the 15th. Claims that Casey picked her up at the airport around 1430 hrs on July 15th in her (Amy's) car. Amy had loaned the defendant her car for the week she was gone. Amy claims the defendant stole some checks and approximately $700.
Ricardo Morales: Amy lives with Ricardo Morales at 232 Glenwood Drive.

Bree0372
08-07-2008, 10:20 PM
That looks like the same ZG from the facebook comparison. (The black and white photo)

When I watched the video of Channel 6 (I think) with the ZG that visited the apt complex....I was thinking that these two ladies don't look alike. So, are there 2 in the Orlando area? I know you couldn't see the face of the lady in the video but you could see her hair (because she was sitting in front of a window)...she looked like a bleached blonde or at least a blonde.

IDK - maybe I need sleep!

ETA: Okay, I need sleep. Obviously, they aren't the same woman. A DUH moment for me. The one on the website is a working mom and the one in the video said she can't find employment. I apologize for my moment of insanity.

beetrue
I can completely relate to the family wanting to be contacted, too.

so maybe it is wise to call both family and LE with sightings? Then ALL know the fats. I can see why a family would also want to be called like the Anthony's did at first. Esp after this info came out today.

Wise Old Owl
ooooo - did you just catch that freudian slip of Cindy's on Greta - that if something happened and Caylee was given back that she would forgive her? man

And Cindy's saying that Casey is not ill. And there is no evidence (well duh - grammie - you washed it)

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 10:21 PM

Well, for me personally that would be a no...

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm curious to know more about Amy. She was very close to Casey and busted her to Cindy- could that have been guilt motivated and not just mad about stolen money?

yes and she said she could not talk. Was at her door and tried to close it several times.

beetrue
08-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Looked like bleached hair to me, too.

I still wonder if Casey was involved with the other ZG's office robbery.

When I watched the video of Channel 6 (I think) with the ZG that visited the apt complex....I was thinking that these two ladies don't look alike. So, are there 2 in the Orlando area? I know you couldn't see the face of the lady in the video but you could see her hair (because she was sitting in front of a window)...she looked like a bleached blonde or at least a blonde.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 10:23 PM

NO - both Amy and Ricardo have been quiet since all this started.

beetrue
08-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Greta talking to cindy is on right now.

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 10:24 PM

She was on TV. I have no idea where the link is among the 60+ threads. But she would not talk. Kept trying to close the door.

OneLostGrl
08-07-2008, 10:25 PM

perhaps not everything but this was different and is now proving to be true

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Cross posted as this address conversation yesterday

Greta says, we were told that the last time they saw the girls on the 16th the ladder was out of the pool, when they came back it was in.

They checked, told LE to check.

They worried last year about it as far as Caylee slipping and made sure there were two adults. This year they weren't concerned about her doing that on the ladder, but she was still concerned WHAT IF

But the one thing she was sure of is that if it was an accident, Casey would call 911, what would she hide, etc.? Gives example of good friend who's daughter drowned and was revived, so saying why wouldn't Casey call?

She's pretty sure there wouldn't have been an accident. No evidence of bleeding around the pool area and THE DOGS NEVER HIT AROUND THE POOL AREA (per Cindy)

Checked the filter, etc. No signs of vomit.

FloridaKatz
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
ooooo - did you just catch that freudian slip of Cindy's on Greta - that if something happened and Caylee was given back that she would forgive her? man

And Cindy's saying that Casey is not ill. And there is no evidence (well duh - grammie - you washed it)

Yep, I caught that too !!

DianeB
08-07-2008, 10:27 PM

Does anyone know if there are any (public) interviews with Amy?I was reading the arrest affidavit the other day, and in it Tony Lazzaro told LE that had called Amy and asked her to call LE after the police showed up at his house after Casey's arrest.

I get the impression that maybe Amy is Tony's friend more than Casey's?

txsvicki
08-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Cindy says there is no evidence in the home. How can she be totally 100% sure.

fred67
08-07-2008, 10:28 PM
ShouldBworking

i just checked and zillow.com says their house is worth about $200k. i can't tell you how i know this but they about $30-50 in equity depending on the appraisal. There are several listings that are pretty low..so, it would depend on an appraisal if a lien could be placed on the house, but it hasn't been done as yet.

Bree0372
08-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Looked like bleached hair to me, too.

I still wonder if Casey was involved with the other ZG's office robbery.

I am thinking whe may have been involved in the burglary - where else do you come up with this name? But, didn't Casey say that ZG "looked like a Hispanic woman" when asked what she looked like? I don't think the average "hispanic woman" has blonde hair, but the woman that was burglarized does. She says she had pictures of her family in her office.

TripleA
08-07-2008, 10:29 PM

ETA: Okay, I need sleep. Obviously, they aren't the same woman. A DUH moment for me. The one on the website is a working mom and the one in the video said she can't find employment. I apologize for my moment of insanity.

I meant that the ZG from the momsboard looks like the ZG that we were comparing yesterday that was FB and from Orlando.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 10:29 PM
An idea about how ZG and Casey seem to overlap.

Casey has invented this nanny through the years and decides to use the nanny as the cover story. So, she looks up the address of Zenaida... maybe calls someone and says, "I can't find my nanny... can you help me find some other addresses... (remember she has friends who were LE)..."

Then .. on the 17th.. she goes to the woman's address and follows her

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 10:30 PM
I asked this this morning and was politely ignored. So I'll try it again.
If there were no active searches for Caylee, when and why did Child Seek Network get involved?
Oh, and hi everybody. SOrry if I am breaking in.

txsvicki
08-07-2008, 10:31 PM
I thought the Zanaida in the NG interview looked to have a reddish tint to brown hair. It looked like that in the bit of light that was coming through the window behind her.

beetrue
08-07-2008, 10:31 PM
TripleA, I completely agree with you that the ZG who was robbed, looks like the FB and Myspace ZG.

I meant that the ZG from the momsboard looks like the ZG that we were comparing yesterday that was FB and from Orlando.

DianeB
08-07-2008, 10:33 PM
If there were no active searches for Caylee, when and why did Child Seek Network get involved?
Oh, and hi everybody. SOrry if I am breaking in.Are they the ones that specialize in putting up billboards, or do they actually organize searches?

beetrue
08-07-2008, 10:33 PM
A lot of hispanic women bleach their hair. And the ZG interviewed, different from the one who was burglarized, had an accent.

I am thinking whe may have been involved in the burglary - where else do you come up with this name? But, didn't Casey say that ZG "looked like a Hispanic woman" when asked what she looked like? I don't think the average "hispanic woman" has blonde hair, but the woman that was burglarized does. She says she had pictures of her family in her office.

beetrue
08-07-2008, 10:34 PM
There was never an Amber Alert and I have not seen any huge organisations brought in to search.

Oh, and hi everybody. SOrry if I am breaking in.

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 10:34 PM
I hope when they find Caylee and charge Casey with murder they don't use an insanity plea. I saw her "new" lawyer spouting off that she has NO MENTAL problems and she is perfectly fine,.. she is just stressed and "under pressure". Could those words come back to bite him? Or could they still plead not guilty due to insanity?

I'm not quite sure but I think what Casey has, like narcissism or sociopathy, is not considered in an insanity defense, because they know right from wrong. They just don't care if it's right or wrong. I think these are considered personality disorders and not mental disorders. Someone with better knowledge should probably answer this though.

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Are they the ones that specialize in putting up billboards, or do they actually organize searches?

I am not sure, that's what I have been trying to find out. If somebody can find me a link that tells me about something besides donations I would find out. I know that they are the ones that did the rolling billboard for Caylee.

CitizenKim
I wonder if Amy has some knowledge of wrongdoing or at least cover up on Casey's part- she told the police and that's why (in addition to Casey's crazy lies) the police seem to have been rock solid from day one that we don't need a sketch or an Amber alert ?

That would explain her refusal to make any public comment too (though could be many other reasons for that, press=vultures etc.) I'm just thinking LE has had some outside corroboration that there was foul play from very early on and Amy would be a likely prospect.

Does anyone know if Amy is in any of Casey's partying photos?

RoseRed
I am sure no one can be diagnosed on a message board from the little bit we have heard Casey speak. That is why they have personal visits with Dr's. with credentials to examine Casey.

Pooka
08-07-2008, 10:42 PM
This isn't making ANY sense...

When Cindy washed the pants, she had to have known something bad had happened...was she covering up for Casey at that point?

Because then she goes and calls 911 and says the car smells like a dead body?! If she really wanted to cover up for whatever Casey had done, why call 911 at all?

Imagine if she hadn't, would anyone be looking for Caylee or even know she was missing? :(

bluedevil21
08-07-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm not quite sure but I think what Casey has, like narcissism or sociopathy, is not considered in an insanity defense, because they know right from wrong. They just don't care if it's right or wrong. I think these are considered personality disorders and not mental disorders. Someone with better knowledge should probably answer this though.

insanity is ridiculously hard to prove - the defense will need an expert that can overcome whatever expert that the government provides (who will say she is NOT insane). there is no history of mental illness, no prior incidents, nothing that would lead a jury to believe she is insane. also, keep in mind, insanity (or mental competence) is a defense that will only reduce a murder charge - it will not eliminate it or exonerate it. so, regardless of the defense she chooses, she will still be facing the same charges. insanity may just result in voluntary manslaughter as opposed to murder.

nevertheless, insanity is such a risky defense - it is normally unsuccessful. if her lawyers choose to use it, i think its very telling that they really don't have any other defense that would work. this is obviously just my opinion...

burningsky22

When Cindy washed the pants, she had to have known something bad had happened...was she covering up for Casey at that point?

Because then she goes and calls 911 and says the car smells like a dead body?! If she really wanted to cover up for whatever Casey had done, why call 911 at all?

Imagine if she hadn't, would anyone be looking for Caylee or even know she was missing? :(

I am sorry when did she wash the pants?

ShouldBWorking

on Greta she said there were things she gave LE today that she wanted to give them in the first couple of days, she has said in the past she offered things I know she said receipts and they didn't want them...don't know if it's true but she said it

Bree0372
A lot of hispanic women bleach their hair. And the ZG interviewed, different from the one who was burglarized, had an accent.

I have seen a few Hispanic women who bleach their hair - I wasn't trying to say none do. My husband is Hispanic and I have a lot of Hispanic friends and none of their hair has been bleached, TMK. I'm just not "that" familiar with Hispanic's with bleached hair.

Okay, back to Caylee....bless her heart.

robotdog
08-07-2008, 10:45 PM
im not sure that there has been ONE SINGLE thing that the mother has told anyone that is the truth

with that in mind why should anyone beleive anything she says about

"she is close" "she was taken"

its all BS TOTAL BS

the police know the child is dead, now its a matter of collecting the evidence
and trying to find the body and who helped her

:furious::furious:

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:46 PM
I am sorry when did she wash the pants?

After they got the car back from impound and before reporting it to LE.

They were washed before LE was called.

Given to LE yesterday this week.

Lots of talk on the search warrant thread about it also.

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Siciopathy has been used as an insanity defense, genuine sociopaths do not have the ability to care if what they are doing is right or wrong. I'll try to find case citings. I'm not saying that it would work for her as a defense and if LE gets enough to press murder charges, then I hope that she will not get anywhere with that line of defense.

mywarmbluefleece
08-07-2008, 10:47 PM
An idea about how ZG and Casey seem to overlap.

Casey has invented this nanny through the years and decides to use the nanny as the cover story. So, she looks up the address of Zenaida... maybe calls someone and says, "I can't find my nanny... can you help me find some other addresses... (remember she has friends who were LE)..."

Then .. on the 17th.. she goes to the woman's address and follows her

Or...this is what I think happens.

Casey visits the apartment complex and sees Zenadia's card out, and copies down the information. I just finished looking for an apartment and you wouldn't believe how many places just left personal info. out for everyone to see....

That doesn't explain the whole talking about her for several years thing....

burningsky22
08-07-2008, 10:48 PM
After they got the car back from impound and before reporting it to LE.

They were washed before LE was called.

Given to LE yesterday this week.

Lots of talk on the search warrant thread about it also.

Thanks I will look for it.

But I can imagine the conversation:

Casey where is Caylee?
Oh at the sitters, lets go get her.
We can't what to you mean we can't?
She's missing?
Oh well let me do a load of laundry.

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 10:50 PM
No buzz on them possibly releasing some results on the dna????

Zuckerschnecke

IIRC, I thought it was Amy, but maybe it was another friend, gave an interview to Greta (it was on last week) where she said, "I don't know why Casey is lying" something to that affect. She wasn't talking about any thing in particular but about the situation overall. I thought that was Amy but I might be mistaken.

Bree0372
Or...this is what I think happens.

Casey visits the apartment complex and sees Zenadia's card out, and copies down the information. I just finished looking for an apartment and you wouldn't believe how many places just left personal info. out for everyone to see....

That doesn't explain the whole talking about her for several years thing....

That's a good theory too. Or maybe she inquired with the leasing agent who that lady was "oh she looks familiar". If you have a young, inexperienced leasing agent they will tell you things that they aren't supposed to. I was an apartment manager for 3 years. :bang:

Hisimage
Have you ever wondered if perhaps casey says she doesn't know where caylee is , because someone else took care of the body? Maybe thats where mom and dad come in. They take care of caylee so if Casey is ever asked where she is she can answer honestly. (it not show up on a lie dectctor)

She never really answers the questions if you notice. Its always so evasive. After repeating the questions regarding where is caylee.. she answers something like"
"Where is she?, I don't know but I feel she is close."

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Siciopathy has been used as an insanity defense, genuine sociopaths do not have the ability to care if what they are doing is right or wrong. I'll try to find case citings. I'm not saying that it would work for her as a defense and if LE gets enough to press murder charges, then I hope that she will not get anywhere with that line of defense.

could she have used the name for years (they says it's more common then we think), ran a credit check (somehow) and on the credit check it showed where the apt. complex had run a credit check? it's out there but so is Casey

robotdog
08-07-2008, 10:51 PM
when the defense atty presents ONE single witness that saw the mother
actually be in contact with this phantom baby sitter i might give it a smidgeon of hope that the baby sitter existed

until then if no one can corroborate it - then it never happened

all of a sudden after months or years this baby sitter decided to just
disappear into thin air all at the same moment in time when the mother is caught in about 50 lies

ummmmmmmmm........sure :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OneLostGrl
08-07-2008, 10:52 PM
on Greta she said there were things she gave LE today that she wanted to give them in the first couple of days, she has said in the past she offered things I know she said receipts and they didn't want them...don't know if it's true but she said it

I remember her saying it. I remember the video.

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Greta nor nancy spoke about the dive searchs that were suppose to take place today

DianeB
08-07-2008, 10:53 PM
I am not sure, that's what I have been trying to find out. If somebody can find me a link that tells me about something besides donations I would find out. I know that they are the ones that did the rolling billboard for Caylee.From what I can tell, they handle billboarding (http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/) of the missing.

I think the other organizations deal in actual physical searches, and if I'm remembering correctly, they will only get involved at the request of the parent(s).

Casey doesn't want anyone to search for Caylee.

Hisimage
08-07-2008, 10:53 PM
This baby sitter thing bugs the heck out of me. Why don't the grandparents really ask them selves.... "gee, we never have met her why do you think that is george?"

tttterri
08-07-2008, 10:54 PM
It would be interesting to know if any other ZG filled out any other apt cards in that area, like that ZG said she looked at others that time range also.

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 10:54 PM
According to FL Amber Alert website, there was never one issued because there must be a description of the abductor/vehicle and apparently there was not a description in this case. ANd there must be clear indication of an abduction.
Sorry if this has been posted, just thought I'd throw it out there.
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/AmberPlan/activation_process.html

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 10:55 PM
could she have used the name for years (they says it's more common then we think), ran a credit check (somehow) and on the credit check it showed where the apt. complex had run a credit check? it's out there but so is Casey
MF said they didn't do the credit check because the application was incomplete.

robotdog
08-07-2008, 10:57 PM
i guess there was never a phone call to the "BABY SITTER PHANTOM" from the house phone by the mother... BULL CRAP

i guess the baby sitter never called the house phone either

and i guess no emails from between the baby sitter phantom and the mother

LIES- everywhere you turn around in this case

i guess not even a chance that someone that knew the PHANTOM baby sitter and yet has not found it a good idea to call police to say "hey, there really is a lady that babysits
that young girl - its not like this has been all over the television

gawdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Bree0372
08-07-2008, 10:58 PM
when the defense atty presents ONE single witness that saw the mother
actually be in contact with this phantom baby sitter i might give it a smidgeon of hope that the baby sitter existed

until then if no one can corroborate it - then it never happened

all of a sudden after months or years this baby sitter decided to just
disappear into thin air all at the same moment in time when the mother is caught in about 50 lies

ummmmmmmmm........sure :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: and don't forget that she was searching at the clubs for clues as to where Caylee is? You know while dancing all up on that other girl. :waitasec: I'm quite sure that I have shed more tears over this little girl; IMO, of course, and I hope that I'm wrong.

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 10:59 PM
MF said they didn't do the credit check because the application was incomplete.

If Casey had filled out the app, is she smart enough to realize that if she didn't fill it out right there would be no credit check?

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:59 PM
This baby sitter thing bugs the heck out of me. Why don't the grandparents really ask them selves.... "gee, we never have met her why do you think that is george?"

was a single mom for 7 years, can not think of anyone who met my sitter, I dropped the kids off my day started at 6:30 a.m. picked them up at 4:00 p.m. (my parents worked 8-5) parents were VERY involved in my kid's lives but never met babysitter, I don't think it's odd

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:00 PM
If Casey had filled out the app, is she smart enough to realize that if she didn't fill it out right there would be no credit check?

apt. complex said was not Casey

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 11:00 PM

Yeah... totally... but BOTH people in the office are adamant she never came in.

shemc
08-07-2008, 11:01 PM
No buzz on them possibly releasing some results on the dna????

If they make us go through another weekend :mad:

At least they will have the divers in the lake (body of water behind their house) tomorrow... and I think they said a nearby canal will also be "searched".

robotdog
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: and don't forget that she was searching at the clubs for clues as to where Caylee is? You know while dancing all up on that other girl. :waitasec: I'm quite sure that I have shed more tears over this little girl; IMO, of course, and I hope that I'm wrong.

i think you are right, there are hundreds of people that have shown more compassion towards the child than her own wretched mother

hundreds right here on just this site

time for grand parents to pull their heads out of their.... i mean uhh err ahhh
out of the sand
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

not_my_kids
was a single mom for 7 years, can not think of anyone who met my sitter, I dropped the kids off my day started at 6:30 a.m. picked them up at 4:00 p.m. (my parents worked 8-5) parents were VERY involved in my kid's lives but never met babysitter, I don't think it's odd

Finally, someone else. Through 3 kids, my parents have never met the babysitter. And there have been several babysitters over the past 5 years.

robotdog
08-07-2008, 11:03 PM

:)

but i bet you could bring someone right to the baby sitters house

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Let's not forget... Caylee could be home Saturday for the party...

and you know what... although in my head I know it ain't gonna happen... just like I'm never going to be a size 3 again....

This is the weirdest case... and nothing is out of the realm of possibility at this point, I guess.

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 11:04 PM

I agree. I can see this happening very frequently.

tttterri
I am having doubts on the investigation procedures right now. I have wondered since the yard was searched if they had searched the house and now I find they didnt, they only took the pcs. Well, gm's laptop, all I ever heard about the other one was that it was a desktop and that LE locked the password on it so not sure if it was taken. Also, when the 911 call had gm on it saying the car smells like a dead body, why didnt LE take it in then instead of returning for it the 17th? The affidavit said the deputy had a paper from it that had 232 Glenwood handwritten on it, so why didnt he notice the smell or if he did, why didnt they take the car in then. And then there is the date on the guest card at Sawgrass mistaken by the detective as being April 17 instead of June 17. If they think Caylee is alive, I wish they would start some active searches. Just my thoughts.

not_my_kids
Yeah... totally... but BOTH people in the office are adamant she never came in.

Sorry, missed that part. Trying to catch up, but I know that I am missing things.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 11:05 PM

and I bet you knew that babysitter's phone number

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Sorry, missed that part. Trying to catch up, but I know that I am missing things.

My brain is fried... I have to keep checking the bottom of the screen to see what the date is .:crazy:

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I have a feeling that when we all see the pictures from this "Party" on Saturday, it's going to be enough to make everyone sick to their stomachs. Unless of course, Caylee does show up then. Which I wish I could believe.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:07 PM

for sure!!

robotdog
08-07-2008, 11:07 PM
and I bet you knew that babysitter's phone number

exactly
i can see people not knowing the baby sitter, its all the other things in this case that make this phantom sitter a figment of bull

:bananalama:

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 11:09 PM
I am having doubts on the investigation procedures right now. I have wondered since the yard was searched if they had searched the house and now I find they didnt, they only took the pcs. Well, gm's laptop, all I ever heard about the other one was that it was a desktop and that LE locked the password on it so not sure if it was taken. Also, when the 911 call had gm on it saying the car smells like a dead body, why didnt LE take it in then instead of returning for it the 17th? The affidavit said the deputy had a paper from it that had 232 Glenwood handwritten on it, so why didnt he notice the smell or if he did, why didnt they take the car in then. And then there is the date on the guest card at Sawgrass mistaken by the detective as being April 17 instead of June 17. If they think Caylee is alive, I wish they would start some active searches. Just my thoughts.
I remember seeing a video with one CSI carrying out a hd tower. And I do believe they took the car fairly quickly as well - just because it wasn't towed the night of the 15th - LE was at that house - Cindy said on Greta (I think) that LE was there the entire night when she called 911. Then it got daylight and that's when they took Casey around in her fairytale tour of the town. I bet that car was gone (towed) before they left with Casey.

lilacwine
Cindy said yesterday that if Caylee wasn't home.. it would just be Lee George and herself quietly together.

robotdog
seems to me - i like the fact the police are not revealing much

its the way it should be

even though i would like to know
we will all know soon enough

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 11:10 PM
I have a feeling that when we all see the pictures from this "Party" on Saturday, it's going to be enough to make everyone sick to their stomachs. Unless of course, Caylee does show up then. Which I wish I could believe.

I thought Cindy said yesterday on TV that it was gonna be a private day with just George, Cindy, and Lee? Now there is a party? :waitasec::waitasec:

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:10 PM
exactly
i can see people not knowing the baby sitter, its all the other things in this case that make this phantom sitter a figment of bull

I agree with this statement but I also think we have to agree that we have been critical of the Anthony Family and I want to remember they are victims at this point, Zany was "real" to them I believe, I don't think they helped Casey create her and I don't think it's odd that they wouldn't have met her

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Sorry if this has been brought up, but since they did put Casey's clothing in the search warrant, could that be a sign that the dirt in the trunk did not match the dirt in the Anthony's yard? LE could be trying to find out where that dirt came from.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I thought Cindy said yesterday on TV that it was gonna be a private day with just George, Cindy, and Lee? Now there is a party? :waitasec::waitasec:
You're right - no party. Cindy said that yesterday - that if Caylee's back - big huge party - but if she isn't then they will have a quiet private little thing. What word did she use? She didn't say celebration but.... oh man my brain is fried as well.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 11:12 PM
In fact they said that even if Caylee came home they'd quietly help her re-adjust and then throw a block party for her at the end of the cul-de-sac...

and I have chills right now... because I don't think there's a miracle in the wings on this one.

Pixie_Dust
finally, someone else. Through 3 kids, my parents have never met the babysitter. And there have been several babysitters over the past 5 years.

i would bet that they had your parents numbers in an emergency and vice versa

*~Aimee~*
My brain is fried... I have to keep checking the bottom of the screen to see what the date is .:crazy:

LOL mine only says time no date so I am really lost :crazy::crazy:

not_my_kids

Originally it was going to be a block party, per the Anthony's. Now it will be a private day, per the anthony's. We'll wait and see which it is. My bet is somewhere in the middle.

RoseRed
08-07-2008, 11:13 PM

My mom never met my sitters or ever had their phone numbers. I don't think it is odd.

lilacwine
08-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Good night all!

robotdog
08-07-2008, 11:14 PM
I agree with this statement but I also think we have to agree that we have been critical of the Anthony Family and I want to remember they are victims at this point, Zany was "real" to them I believe, I don't think they helped Casey create her and I don't think it's odd that they wouldn't have met her

agreed
yes, we are being tough on them and they probably are not involved at least not from the get go

the other difference is, in this case the mother lived with the parents and the parents still never saw the PHANTOM sitter :)

*~Aimee~*
08-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Good night all!

nighty night:blowkiss:

not_my_kids
i would bet that they had your parents numbers in an emergency and vice versa

No, they had my work number for an emergency.

And something just occurred to me, have they checked the hospitals and Caylee's doctor's office for a consent to treat form? Whenever I switched babysitters I would sign consent to treat just in case there was an emergency and drop it off at the kids doctor's office, so it would be on file. Not saying that it would show the babysitter or that Casey is that good a mother, but maybe it would show where Caylee was spending her time when not with Casey or the Gp's.

txsvicki
I don't think it's too odd if Cindy never met Zanny since it was all a crafted con job. There was no job, so no need to ever ask Grandma to pick up Caylee from the sitter. If Cindy ever asked for a phone number, she would have just been given some fake number, then told that Zanny changed numbers or something.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 11:16 PM
I'll give you that one. But as this goes on. First the gas cans and then all those strange ass stories surrounding the break in and the shovel and how they came back and then, oh wait, I got them back on the 24 Oh and yea, I cleaned the car out even though it smelled like death (and I should know 'cause I was LE for 10 yrs)

BUT NOW BUT NOW Now - today we find out that Cindy just decided to do a little laundry even though my daughter's been missing for a month, I've blogged on myspace boo-hooing cause she took my granddaughter, and now after a month I get her car outta the impound lot and it smelled like death (& I should know 'cause I'm a nurse)

I'll just go do MY laundry right now - Lord knows I need to - just like the rest of all of us.

Sorry, for the rant - tonight sealed the deal for me - washed the clothes in the car........

They will both be locked up when this is all over. I bet on it.

robotdog
08-07-2008, 11:16 PM
I don't think it's too odd if Cindy never met Zanny since it was all a crafted con job. There was no job, so no need to ever ask Grandma to pick up Caylee from the sitter. If Cindy ever asked for a phone number, she would have just been given some fake number, then told that Zanny changed numbers or something.

yep:)

racegirl72
08-07-2008, 11:17 PM
agreed
yes, we are being tough on them and they probably are not involved at least not from the get go

the other difference is, in this case the mother lived with the parents and the parents still never saw the PHANTOM sitter :)

And Casey wasn't really working anyway....so??????:waitasec:

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:17 PM
agreed

so what??? we have gripped about what a piece of crap she is and now we are picking apart that IF there was a babysitter she was responsible for taking her and picking her up, not so odd

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Geez i can remeber when i moved back home with my mom and my son who was about 5 at the time was climbing the tree and my mother having a fit yelling at me to tell him to get down, before he falls and breaks his neck and me telling her let him be a boy i always climbed trees when i was young and you never freaked... So a day or so later he climbs the tree and this time he falls out and he gets up and says "see grandma i survived my first fall out of the tree"!!!! Just thought it was a cute story and just to show how my kids grandma was

robotdog
08-07-2008, 11:20 PM
so what??? we have gripped about what a piece of crap she is and now we are picking apart that IF there was a babysitter she was responsible for taking her and picking her up, not so odd

because the parents never happen to pick up a phone or dropped the child off or had any contact at all with this phantom

its different if a mother has kids and has a baby sitter AND has her own house

night and day

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Sorry, for the rant - tonight sealed the deal for me - washed the clothes in the car........

respectfully disagree, I believe just my opinion there is a difference in breaking the law and just not handling things the way other people think you should, IF they knew without a doubt what Casey did to Caylee and then she washed the clothes YES she broke the law, IF she washed the clothes because she was a stressed out crazy person and they were stinking up her house I don't think a crime could be wrong

robotdog
08-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Geez i can remeber when i moved back home with my mom and my son who was about 5 at the time was climbing the tree and my mother having a fit yelling at me to tell him to get down, before he falls and breaks his neck and me telling her let him be a boy i always climbed trees when i was young and you never freaked... So a day or so later he climbs the tree and this time he falls out and he gets up and says "see grandma i survived my first fall out of the tree"!!!! Just thought it was a cute story and just to show how my kids grandma was

thats a beauty :)

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:22 PM
because the parents never happen to pick up a phone or dropped the child off or had any contact at all with this phantom

its different if a mother has kids and has a baby sitter AND has her own house

night and day

don't want to argue but I lived at home with my parents for 9 months didn't change my routine, my kids, my babysitter, my business

racegirl72
08-07-2008, 11:23 PM
respectfully disagree, I believe just my opinion there is a difference in breaking the law and just not handling things the way other people think you should, IF they knew without a doubt what Casey did to Caylee and then she washed the clothes YES she broke the law, IF she washed the clothes because she was a stressed out crazy person and they were stinking up her house I don't think a crime could be wrong

She was stressed out and crazy cuz her daughter's car smelled like a dead body and her granddaughter was missing.....so she freaked out and washed the clothes?...not buying that one.....

OneLostGrl
08-07-2008, 11:23 PM

I have been having doubts about the investigation since the start as well..

robotdog
08-07-2008, 11:24 PM
don't want to argue but I lived at home with my parents for 9 months didn't change my routine, my kids, my babysitter, my business

i hear ya, it can happen

but youre a lot better mother than the one in this case :)

Wise Old Owl
We're not talking rotten pizza smell here. She (and George) knew THAT smell - they knew what THAT was - she admitted to this on the phone - 911 - the only call some are saying she sounds genuine and truly upset. And she had made that phone call well after those pants were washed and put in the dryer. I'm sorry - no - I'm not buying she was running on auto-pilot and didn't realize what she was doing - then George (ex-LE) - admittedly knowing what THAT smell was - not only allows Cindy to do this but HE as well proceeds to clean out the trunk - oh yea - with the rotten pizza.

Not buying it. No way, no how.

Cakegirl
And Casey wasn't really working anyway....so??????:waitasec:

yeah, I would have had a lot easier of a time buying into the "nanny stole my child" story IF Casey actually had a job to even need a nanny...

not_my_kids
So true. Cindy would have had to know that she was destroying evidence. If LE can't prove that she knew they were evidence, then technically she did nothing wrong. It's all about personal knowledge and beliefs at this point.

robotdog
08-07-2008, 11:25 PM
She was stressed out and crazy cuz her daughter's car smelled like a dead body and her granddaughter was missing.....so she freaked out and washed the clothes?...not buying that one.....

me either

not buying what she is hucking

:crazy:

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 11:28 PM
me either

not buying what she is hucking

:crazy:

couldnt agree more especially her being a nurse and probably doing a rape test kit cause they also take there clothes...she new exactly what she was doing

RoseRed

I buy it. Her house is immaculate and she keeps it that way by being clean and orderly. I am sure she would not have left stinky clothes anywhere around her home or garage.

My mother was a clean freak so I can understand Cindy's need to wash anything she didn't approve of being around her home.

bookbakery
insanity is ridiculously hard to prove - the defense will need an expert that can overcome whatever expert that the government provides (who will say she is NOT insane). there is no history of mental illness, no prior incidents, nothing that would lead a jury to believe she is insane. also, keep in mind, insanity (or mental competence) is a defense that will only reduce a murder charge - it will not eliminate it or exonerate it. so, regardless of the defense she chooses, she will still be facing the same charges. insanity may just result in voluntary manslaughter as opposed to murder.

nevertheless, insanity is such a risky defense - it is normally unsuccessful. if her lawyers choose to use it, i think its very telling that they really don't have any other defense that would work. this is obviously just my opinion...

An insanity defense can do wonders for a murderer. A case I read about, the man was deemed insane while killing his wife. He got 6 years at a state mental institution and now is completely free.:mad:

Wise Old Owl
So true. Cindy would have had to know that she was destroying evidence. If LE can't prove that she knew they were evidence, then technically she did nothing wrong. It's all about personal knowledge and beliefs at this point.
That's right - professional knowledge - she's a nurse and he was a sheriff's deputy for 10 years - hence the word "professional" plus doesn't even matter now - they have run their mouths so so much - there is video tape footage now - after the fact - with them both admitting to knowing what THAT smell is and yes, that they have both had occasion to SMELL that smell. That will look real good on the stand - dontcha think? I would love to watch the DA do that questioning.

mamaks5
I am still trying to support the grandparents, they may have messed up things at different times, but they are only humans trying to make sense of the worst nightmare that could happen to a family.

I am a grandma and love my daughter. I cannot even begin to know what I would do if all this was happening in my family. I just could never believe my daughter would do such a thing and I would continually search for reasons to explain her behaviors. Grandparents must be in a state of shock, as I would be. I'm sure I would do multitudes of wrong things because who could think logically with all this going on in there family.

Maybe I misunderstood, As far as the pants, isn't it the grandparents who said they had found them and said they had a smell?..if so, they were not trying to hide anything.
My prayers go to everyone who is hurt by all this chaos.

fred67
08-07-2008, 11:29 PM
couldnt agree more especially her being a nurse and probably doing a rape test kit cause they also take there clothes...she new exactly what she was doing

how would she have done a rape test kit?

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 11:32 PM

nurses do rape test kits in the hospitals for sperm dna testing and there clothes so she is aware of all that

fred67
08-07-2008, 11:32 PM
nurses do rape test kits in the hospitals for sperm dna testing and there clothes so she is aware of all that

cindy didn't work in a hospital she worked in a geriatric facility

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:33 PM

a rape kit on WHAT????

SuziQ
I am sure no one can be diagnosed on a message board from the little bit we have heard Casey speak. That is why they have personal visits with Dr's. with credentials to examine Casey.

Did I say my message board diagnosis was binding? lol. There are links to Dr's. in these threads that have come to the same conclusion. And profilers rarely get to meet their subjects before creating a profile.

Wise Old Owl
I am still trying to support the grandparents, they may have messed up things at different times, but they are only humans trying to make sense of the worst nightmare that could happen to a family.

I am a grandma and love my daughter. I cannot even begin to know what I would do if all this was happening in my family. I just could never believe my daughter would do such a thing and I would continually search for reasons to explain her behaviors. Grandparents must be in a state of shock, as I would be. I'm sure I would do multitudes of wrong things because who could think logically with all this going on in there family.

Maybe I misunderstood, As far as the pants, isn't it the grandparents who said they had found them and said they had a smell?..if so, they were not trying to hide anything.
My prayers go to everyone who is hurt by all this chaos.
If your daughter came home with her car (or you had to go "bail out" her car) and you knew that was the smell of death in that car - and you even call 911 and tell the cops that - would you not know better than to touch anything in or on that car? Much less - oh yea - I gotta do load of laundry. C'mon - common sense. I have children - one just turned 18 and is in basic training at Ft. Knox and the youngest, 14 starting high school in two weeks. No way, no way in he77 would I NOT know what to do in that case with either one and even if I misstepped - hubby would be right there behind me saying "wait" we should leave it all alone until they (cops) get here.

not_my_kids
Maybe Lee's statement to the press about throwing out the toys that smelled like smoke was setting the stage to show how much of a neat freak Cindy is and explain the washing the clothes ahead of time.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:34 PM

:bang:ON THIS NOTE GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE...

RoseRed

She is an orthepedic nurse IIRC so she probably would not do a rape test kit. You can't compare a nurse working in a doctor's office with one working in emergency because they will have totally different skills.

Pixie_Dust
cindy didn't work in a hospital she worked in a geriatric facility

so do i but im aware of that and do we no she worked in a nursing home her whole career? And in nursing school u learn about dna and body fluids

RR0004
08-07-2008, 11:35 PM
My mom never met my sitters or ever had their phone numbers. I don't think it is odd.
Did you work? I always put information like that on my employee card...g-d forbid anything happened to me my family was listed first. Sitter's contact information was listed as well. If something happened to Casey at work...or on the way to work...how would the grandparents know where to get Caylee? Who would they be able to call to pick up their granddaughter?

fred67
She is an orthepedic nurse IIRC so she probably would not do a rape test kit. You can't compare a nurse working in a doctor's office with one working in emergency because they will have totally different skills.

i know im a nurse

Cakegirl
Maybe Lee's statement to the press about throwing out the toys that smelled like smoke was setting the stage to show how much of a neat freak Cindy is and explain the washing the clothes ahead of time.

Yeah, I think that's probably true. I don't think they realized how bad that would make them look... but the house is always spotless so Cindy must clean 24/7.

mamaks5
08-07-2008, 11:37 PM
At the time of the pants washing, Grandparents still believe Caylee is alive. They didn't even have to mention the pants if they didn't want to.

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 11:38 PM
she is an orthepedic nurse iirc so she probably would not do a rape test kit. You can't compare a nurse working in a doctor's office with one working in emergency because they will have totally different skills.

i disagree, you dont have to go to further schooling to be a nurse for an orthopedic or different school for er or hospital go to college graduate and take yur state board and if u pass your a nurse if u dont pass then u retake it

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm giving Cindy the benefit of doubt here about the smell... maybe she'd never smelled a dead decomposing body. But George, c'mon now... he had to have smelled a decomposing body atleast once -- and it's the nastiest, smelliest smell ever -- how could HE not know??

RoseRed
08-07-2008, 11:39 PM
i know im a nurse

So is my sister but she does home health care and I have never heard her mention giving a rape test kit to any of her patients in the last 25 years.

fred67
08-07-2008, 11:39 PM
i disagree, you dont have to go to further schooling to be a nurse for an orthopedic or different school for er or hospital go to college graduate and take yur state board and if u pass your a nurse if u dont pass then u retake it

i disagree. i've been a nurse 15 yrs..i've never done a rape kit. you don't perform a rape kit to get your license. thanks.

McSev
08-07-2008, 11:40 PM
We're not talking rotten pizza smell here. She (and George) knew THAT smell - they knew what THAT was - she admitted to this on the phone - 911 - the only call some are saying she sounds genuine and truly upset. And she had made that phone call well after those pants were washed and put in the dryer. I'm sorry - no - I'm not buying she was running on auto-pilot and didn't realize what she was doing - then George (ex-LE) - admittedly knowing what THAT smell was - not only allows Cindy to do this but HE as well proceeds to clean out the trunk - oh yea - with the rotten pizza.

Not buying it. No way, no how.

Just a thought...

After reading the search warrant released today, I had to take a breather, mostly to take the pencil out of my eye. In one of the last paragraphs, there is a synopsis of the grandfather's statements from this last Friday -Monday Anthony interview with authorities. How, when the grandfather can give such an expressly detailed and LE-like description of the clothing Casey and Caylee were wearing when he last saw saw them a month ago, could this guy jump into a car that apparently had an odor of human decomposition and not call law enforcement right away?

Things that make you go....whhhhhhhhhhaaat???

mamaks5
At our hospitals you must have a trained nurse to do a rape kit. Regular nurses are not allowed. I know because my friend had to go to the next town to have her rape kit done because our hospital did not have a trained nurse on duty.
Bottom line is Grandma did not believe Caylee was dead when she washed the pants.

Wise Old Owl
At the time of the pants washing, Grandparents still believe Caylee is alive. They didn't even have to mention the pants if they didn't want to.
At the time of the pants washing they (GPs) hadn't seen either their daughter nor their granddaughter for 30 days (if you go with the last date as 7/16) - and these were "children" that lived WITH you up until that time and you were used to seeing EVERY day. I think the "mention" of the pants came out of that 6 hour meeting last week - with the line of questioning concerning the car and getting it back.

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 11:41 PM

Yeah, I'm wondering if Cindy just thought "gross, this car is stinky... let me get these pants out and wash them before they stink up the house." or something like that. Then George & her talk about what he found in the trunk -- or what HE thinks the smell is... then Cindy freaks out. :confused:

Geez, who knows...

RR0004
08-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Did I say my message board diagnosis was binding? lol. There are links to Dr's. in these threads that have come to the same conclusion. And profilers rarely get to meet their subjects before creating a profile.
I agree. All you have to do is listen to Casey on the phone calls to know what you're dealing with here. Of course, many do base their opinions/statements of Casey on their own personal experience. I think I've heard enough from the drs. and profilers to substantiate my own opinion.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 11:42 PM
I'm giving Cindy the benefit of doubt here about the smell... maybe she'd never smelled a dead decomposing body. But George, c'mon now... he had to have smelled a decomposing body atleast once -- and it's the nastiest, smelliest smell ever -- how could HE not know??
She said she did - she admitted (God please don't ask me to go find the tape - there are hundreds now - but she did) to having this "knowledge" of what THAT smell is. I think it was around the rotten-pizza-maggot-theory of hers time

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 11:43 PM
so is my sister but she does home health care and i have never heard her mention giving a rape test kit to any of her patients in the last 25 years.

ok let me rephrase this not every nurse has given a rape test kit but every nurse is aware of them and what and why they are done

so noing the car smelt like decomposition and the pants smelling that way so if the cops didnt take them but your gd is still not seen put them in a paper bag and hold on to them just in case needed in the near future which they were george could have figured that one out as well

SuziQ

Did you and your kids live with your mom?

Cakegirl
She said she did - she admitted (God please don't ask me to go find the tape - there are hundreds now - but she did) to having this "knowledge" of what THAT smell is. I think it was around the rotten-pizza-maggot-theory of hers time

Whoops, well there goes that little theory of mine! lol :crazy:

TripleA
08-07-2008, 11:44 PM
How, when the grandfather can give such an expressly detailed and LE-like description of the clothing Casey and Caylee were wearing when he last saw saw them a month ago, could this guy jump into a car that apparently had an odor of human decomposition and not call law enforcement right away?

That is why I think that Cindy was panicking the day they picked up the car. George told her it smelled like a dead body, she hasn't seen the girls in a month, Casey's purse is in the car, etc. She knew something was wrong and when she found Casey and no Caylee she really began freaking out.

George on the other hand, removes the gas cans and garbage, cleans up what he can and goes to work. He doesn't want to alert authorities becaue he knows it will look bad and wants to clean the rest first. He has no idea that Cindy will go out and find Casey and then proceed to call 911.

ketel0ne
08-07-2008, 11:44 PM
If your daughter came home with her car (or you had to go "bail out" her car) and you knew that was the smell of death in that car - and you even call 911 and tell the cops that - would you not know better than to touch anything in or on that car? Much less - oh yea - I gotta do load of laundry. C'mon - common sense. I have children - one just turned 18 and is in basic training at Ft. Knox and the youngest, 14 starting high school in two weeks. No way, no way in he77 would I NOT know what to do in that case with either one and even if I misstepped - hubby would be right there behind me saying "wait" we should leave it all alone until they (cops) get here.

More importantly when?

What time was the car back on the 15th? Cindy went and got Amy then got Casey, drove around for a bit dropped of Amy then first 911 was from Cindy in the car at the substation. The 2nd one was at 8:44pm and the 3rd was at 9:40pm. Investigators arrived before they were off the 3rd call. So when did she wash the pants?

I am betting on the 16th while Casey was giving LE the tour.

Reannan
08-07-2008, 11:45 PM
exactly

I also just want to add that I think it is odd that Casey even needed a babysitter that rose to the level of being called a "nanny" when she didn't freaking have a job. :doh:

olive
Can someone please tell me what the deal is with the sex crime counselor who visited the Anthony's today?? Has this turned into a sex crime?

blondietx
I buy it. Her house is immaculate and she keeps it that way by being clean and orderly. I am sure she would not have left stinky clothes anywhere around her home or garage.

My mother was a clean freak so I can understand Cindy's need to wash anything she didn't approve of being around her home.

Me, too. I can certainly relate to that. But, she also withheld this info for almost 3 weeks. I can "possibly" see washing the clothes, without thinking the unthinkable. But, at some point in the first few days, she HAD to realize she may have just tampered with evidence!!! She had to. You can not convince me otherwise. So, why not come clean sooner? At some point, she made the CONSCIOUS effort to withhold that very important information!

Pixie_Dust
08-07-2008, 11:46 PM
i disagree. I've been a nurse 15 yrs..i've never done a rape kit. You don't perform a rape kit to get your license. Thanks.

dont recall saying u had to perform a rape test kit to get your license,

may i ask do u no what a rape test kit is and what and why they are done?

RR0004
08-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Yes she did...something about being a "decomposition nurse" or something like that.

Wise Old Owl
08-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Just a thought...

After reading the search warrant released today, I had to take a breather, mostly to take the pencil out of my eye. In one of the last paragraphs, there is a synopsis of the grandfather's statements from this last Friday -Monday Anthony interview with authorities. How, when the grandfather can give such an expressly detailed and LE-like description of the clothing Casey and Caylee were wearing when he last saw saw them a month ago, could this guy jump into a car that apparently had an odor of human decomposition and not call law enforcement right away?

:confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek:

You win the grand prize!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

RR0004
That is why I think that Cindy was panicking the day they picked up the car. George told her it smelled like a dead body, she hasn't seen the girls in a month, Casey's purse is in the car, etc. She knew something was wrong and when she found Casey and no Caylee she really began freaking out.

George on the other hand, removes the gas cans and garbage, cleans up what he can and goes to work. He doesn't want to alert authorities becaue he knows it will look bad and wants to clean the rest first. He has no idea that Cindy will go out and find Casey and then proceed to call 911.
...and don't forget...do the laundry.

nurselady
i disagree. i've been a nurse 15 yrs..i've never done a rape kit. you don't perform a rape kit to get your license. thanks.

i agree with you.i have been a nurse for many years and many settings and have never did a rape kit.,however i have smelled rotting human flesh as most nurses have,no smell is comparable.CANNOT mistake for rotten pizza.i have seen student nurses fall to the floor from the smell.

Cakegirl
Yes she did...something about being a "decomposition nurse" or something like that.

Yuck! I wonder what exactly that kind of nurse does. :eek:

not_my_kids
Can someone please tell me what the deal is with the sex crime counselor who visited the Anthony's today?? Has this turned into a sex crime?

When? Is there a link?

tamfish
08-07-2008, 11:48 PM

Thank you. I can't believe it has taken this long for someone to mention this.

They had no idea Caylee was gone at this point -- they think she's with Casey off God knows where. It was after they went and got Casey and brought her home that they got the "Caylee was taken by the babysitter" story.......... and the drama began.

Look, I've been leaning toward the parents being either (a) involved or (b) loony as fruitcakes up until today. Reading that entire search warrant three times changed my mind. Do I believe they've made really dumb decisions? Yes. Do I believe they may be trying to make a case for Casey's innocence? Yes. Out of criminal intent? No.

I think they are just desperate to believe their daughter's story.

Now, my other thought after reading the search warrant is that something is very, very wrong with Casey Anthony. I know a lot of us have been going on the assumption that she has "deliberately" lied and made up stories about Caylee's disappearance and so on. But I wonder after reading that warrant:

Could it be that Casey really believes this is what happened? Could she believe these people she speaks about are real? Could she really be so bent that she lives in some imaginary world at times, with imaginary friends and imaginary jobs?

Could she have simply left Caylee somewhere, all the while in her crazy brain believing she was at a baby sitter's apartment?

Hmmmmm. :confused:

ketel0ne
08-07-2008, 11:49 PM
When? Is there a link?

His last name is Irwin, I believe in many articles.

Cakegirl

Sorry I can't answer you... but hopefully someone will be able to. I was away from the TV today -- so I missed it! Darn...

Wise Old Owl
What do "decomposition" nurses do?

they do . . . . . .. . c'mon now. . . . .

wait for it. . . . . ..

everybody. . . . .. .

THE LAUNDRY

mamaks5
Would a dead animal and a dead human have the same smell? Im just wondering??
I live in a small town and again, I would believe my daughter at first if she said my granddaughter was with a sitter. Who would logically think "omg..my car smells like death and my daughter must be lying and killed my grandaughter" Things like that just don't happen around here, let alone in my family. I would have believed my daughter.

txsvicki
The rape thing is not such a wild idea. Cindy told 911 that her daughter had been missing, but she "found" her tonight, her grand daughter is still missing, and the car smells like a dead body. The car smelled like a dead body before Cindy washed the clothes and she suspected right away that something was wrong with the story about Caylee. Cindy had already given Casey a month. Cindy "overheard" the conversation about Caylee being kidnapped. Why on earth would any woman, especially a nurse, and LE wash any clothes from that smelly car. How did they know an abduction and rape hadn't taken place, or if Casey had been involved in some sort of crime, or hit and run.

RR0004
I also just want to add that I think it is odd that Casey even needed a babysitter that rose to the level of being called a "nanny" when she didn't freaking have a job. :doh:
Yes, let's not forget that!! So have we established how this babysitter got paid?

olive
08-07-2008, 11:50 PM
When? Is there a link?

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Sorry, it's not a counselor, but a sex crime detective. And now I join in and you all are writing about rape kits. I"m thinking I missed something.

Why would a sex crime detective visit the Anthony's?

bookbakery
I'll give you that one. But as this goes on. First the gas cans and then all those strange ass stories surrounding the break in and the shovel and how they came back and then, oh wait, I got them back on the 24 Oh and yea, I cleaned the car out even though it smelled like death (and I should know 'cause I was LE for 10 yrs)

BUT NOW BUT NOW Now - today we find out that Cindy just decided to do a little laundry even though my daughter's been missing for a month, I've blogged on myspace boo-hooing cause she took my granddaughter, and now after a month I get her car outta the impound lot and it smelled like death (& I should know 'cause I'm a nurse)

I'll just go do MY laundry right now - Lord knows I need to - just like the rest of all of us.

If Cindy was protecting Casey by washing the clothes, she's not going to even mention the clothes to LE. LE said that Cindy invited them over to get some things. Why would Cindy even mention what they found in the car and the washing if they were guilty? Or are they crazy, too?

RR0004
Yuck! I wonder what exactly that kind of nurse does. :eek:
Thanks for the chuckle. It's just another "Cindyism".

RoseRed
08-07-2008, 11:51 PM
ok let me rephrase this not every nurse has given a rape test kit but every nurse is aware of them and what and why they are done

so noing the car smelt like decomposition and the pants smelling that way so if the cops didnt take them but your gd is still not seen put them in a paper bag and hold on to them just in case needed in the near future which they were george could have figured that one out as well

I think some things we will have to agree to disagree on. I see the Anthony's as simple human beings going through a crisis, not thinking clearly and making some normal mistakes as we all would do.

Some people see them as criminals and suspect for every thing they do, say, the way they look and even at times the way they were dressed. They find a way to criticize them over every single issue. I have read every thread on the Caylee forum, followed and read all the links posted. So we will most likely always disagree but we are all allowed our opinions.

JBean
08-07-2008, 11:51 PM
If Cindy was protecting Casey by washing the clothes, she's not going to even mention the clothes to LE. LE said that Cindy invited them over to get some things. Why would Cindy even mention what they found in the car and the washing if they were guilty? Or are they crazy, too?
Agreed. As far as I know, nothing George and Cindy have corrected or offered up after the fact was *found out*, but rather they came forward with it.

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 11:52 PM

wait for it. . . . . ..

everybody. . . . .. .

THE LAUNDRY

:clap::clap::waitasec::waitasec:

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 11:52 PM
So have we established how this babysitter got paid?

Well since no job... and Casey only needed her own spending money because Cindy & George paid everything else -- then I'm guessing they would pay for the fake/pretend/invisible/missing nanny.

suddenlyobsessed
08-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I specifically remember them stating she was a sex crimes and missing persons detective on fox news, so I think you guys are going way off track.

Cakegirl
What do "decomposition" nurses do?

wait for it. . . . . ..

everybody. . . . .. .

THE LAUNDRY

lol :) Glad you added the punch line in... I read it the first time and thought I'd missed something! lol ;)

blondietx
Thank you. I can't believe it has taken this long for someone to mention this.

They had no idea Caylee was gone at this point -- they think she's with Casey off God knows where. It was after they went and got Casey and brought her home that they got the "Caylee was taken by the babysitter" story.......... and the drama began.

:

So, why not offer this info as soon as you realized your granddaughter was missing? Why did LE just happen upon it in an interview on 8/4?? That's the part that gets me. No way should it have taken almost 3 weeks for her to come clean on this. No way!

RR0004
08-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Do we know that she has only worked in a doctor's office? For all we know she had other jobs. Just curious, has anyone researched her job history? We don't know where else she may have worked using her "nursing skills".

TripleA
I don't think that the person talking about the rape kit meant that Caylee was assaulted or anything of the sort. I think she was referrencing the way Condy handled possible evidence whe she washed the pants. The reference to the rape kit was that Cindy, as a nurse, should be versed in the proper way to handle and collect evidence.

(Not that I agree, I just think that many have misunderstood why the rape kit comment was made)

McSev
:confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek:

You win the grand prize!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I printed the warrant to read to someone while we were driving home, and I had to read that section it twice to him. If someone asked me what my signifant other's clothing ensemble and the color of those garments were on June 16th today, I couldn't even guess at such a thing. I'm floored by the juxtaposition between this recall and the lack of the right action regarding the car..

Wise Old Owl

Sorry, it's not a counselor, but a sex crime detective. And now I join in and you all are writing about rape kits. I"m thinking I missed something.

He was the sex crime / missing persons division commander or captain or dectective or head honcho guy - I thought about that too - the was the media kept saying "sex crimes/missing persons" I knew this would start I knew it - see how it can manipulate you - gotta listen REAL HARD nowadays to pick your way through.

Cakegirl
08-07-2008, 11:55 PM
I think some things we will have to agree to disagree on. I see the Anthony's as simple human beings going through a crisis, not thinking clearly and making some normal mistakes as we all would do.

Some people see them as criminals and suspect for every thing they do, say, the way they look and even at times the way they were dressed. They find a way to criticize them over every single issue. I have read every thread on the Caylee forum, followed and read all the links posted. So we will most likely always disagree but we are all allowed our opinions.

I would love to hear what your theory is RoseRed... if you want to share, that is. :blowkiss:

nurselady
08-07-2008, 11:55 PM
I live in a small town and again, I would believe my daughter at first if she said my granddaughter was with a sitter. Who would logically think "omg..my car smells like death and my daughter must be lying and killed my grandaughter" Things like that just don't happen around here, let alone in my family. I would have believed my daughter.
no ,i do not believe it would.i have smelled dead animals and i have worked with some very bad decaying wounds there is no comparison.

olive
08-07-2008, 11:56 PM
I specifically remember them stating she was a sex crimes and missing persons detective on fox news, so I think you guys are going way off track.

I thought that was a "victims advocate/missing persons detective" and the sex crime person was different. The sex crime person said he wasn't there b/c of any evidence, he was just helping out. But I think that is very, very odd.

txsvicki

There were at least three family members there as well as Casey. Maybe it is fear that one of them is going to rat the other out or tell the fact about the clothing. Surely the detectives have or are asking about the clothes. Then of course there is now a search warrant and they don't want to go to jail.

JBean

Rose Red I have been following your posts and they are excellent. I notice you have been chiming in here and there with facts to squash rumors and I personally really appreciate that.

blondietx
08-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Agreed. As far as I know, nothing George and Cindy have corrected or offered up after the fact was *found out*, but rather they came forward with it.

And I quote "On August 4th, Corporal Eric Edwards and... While discussing the recovery of Casey's white car it was discovered that Cynthia removed items prior to law enforcement being contacted." (search warrant, pg 7)

This does NOT sound to me like they came forward with it AT ALL!

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 11:57 PM

Lol, yes! She said she was a "nurse of decomposition".

not_my_kids
08-07-2008, 11:58 PM
He was the sex crime / missing persons division commander or captain or dectective or head honcho guy - I thought about that too - the was the media kept saying "sex crimes/missing persons" I knew this would start I knew it - see how it can manipulate you - gotta listen REAL HARD nowadays to pick your way through.

Sex crimes victims and and missing persons are usually investigated by the same detectives. Special victims, as they are called. Requires a level of delicacy that some other detectives so not have.
Thanks for clearing that up. :)

MagnoliaMom

How do you know someone making the diagnosis doesn't have the credentials? There is way more info out there on Casey than one normally gets in an intake interview.

Wise Old Owl
I would love to hear what your theory is RoseRed... if you want to share, that is. :blowkiss:
I'm with ya Rose Red - I too, believe the GP's are innocent when it comes to Caylee and her disappearance - they mishandled evidence - if that is the PC way to put it - but that evidence had nothing to do with Caylee. (I have my own theory about where she is and who she is with - and I believe she is alive and well and happy - that is what I think and will continue to think until LE announces they have found her little poor borken body). I do believe she is alive.

olive
Good to know it is nothing. Thanks.

LinasK
08-08-2008, 12:00 AM
I have seen a few Hispanic women who bleach their hair - I wasn't trying to say none do. My husband is Hispanic and I have a lot of Hispanic friends and none of their hair has been bleached, TMK. I'm just not "that" familiar with Hispanic's with bleached hair.

Okay, back to Caylee....bless her heart.

Can't speak for Florida, but in California, it's rare for a Hispanic to have bleached hair.

SuziQ
08-08-2008, 12:01 AM

I think Kathyn posted earlier today that he's also a missing childrens detective.

Cakegirl

No, I don't think they would. My neighbor died inside his house and I could smell his body from my yard. It was strong & gross... I couldn't imagine how *nasty* his house must have smelled. The new owners had to air it out for weeks before they could even get in to redo it.

And for an animal... we had a pregnant cow die on the farm over from ours, they just left the cows body out in the field for weeks -- and when the wind blew just right coming our way, it was baddd. But still it wasn't as bad as the dead neighbor in his house.

RR0004
Well since no job... and Casey only needed her own spending money because Cindy & George paid everything else -- then I'm guessing they would pay for the fake/pretend/invisible/missing nanny.
I think you can write child care off on your taxes so they should have proof in the way of canceled checks. (LE: get tax returns on GPs and Casey!!) Also, let's not forget that Cindy was quite aware things were not right before 7/15. She had already gotten affidavits from the bank about stolen money amounts so I don't think there were all these kissy face conversations...phone or text...going on. I think she was probably seriously worried about her granddaughter...my g-d her daughter was out there stealing from her own mother (and friends). Go back and read her myspace message on July 3rd. SHE DID NOT KNOW HER GRANDDAUGHTER WAS OKAY!!! And everyone who thinks otherwise please explain it to me 'cause I'm just not getting what you're saying. I so want Caylee to be alive. But, I'm tired of the whole family. JMHO