PDA

View Full Version : Greta - August 7, 2008

Leila
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
This thread is for Greta's program tonight.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM
everyone buying the diving story not being related?

TravelingBug
So now FNC has Phil Keating, Orlando, and Greta (along with other producers and commentator Mark Furhman) in Orlando. Interesting...a lot of folks on this story. All this action this week may have them preparing for something even bigger?

Leila
Greta is on the ground in Orlando, and is interviewing Phil Keating. He's discussing the clothing that was taken from the Anthony home. He reinterates that tomorrow's dive is a monthly drill.

burningsky22
08-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Don't they take your ID and make a copy of it when you are looking at apts?

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Furhman basically definitively saying that the person that was at Sawgrass on 6/17 was NOT Casey.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM

Most places they have to (or are supposed to) and most complexes are mystery shopped and that's one thing they're often looking for...but it doesn't always happen, and sometimes they don't for everyone (for whatever reason)

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Furhman basically definitively saying that the person that was at Sawgrass on 6/17 was NOT Casey.

I think in the interview ZG said she was there

Leila
08-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Mark Fuhrman at the Sawgrass Apartments - showing the complex. He's indicating a second floor apt. He says the guest card is not written by the individual. The person who waited on Zenaida Gonzolas said she was obviously Hispanic. The police today brought a photo line up of people with the name, Zenaida Gonzolas. Two people picked out the same person from the line up, a definite Hispanic woman. The person who came there on June 17th was not Casey Anthony.

Mark Fuhrman says Casey could have crossed paths with a Zenaida Gonzolas or there's a third party.

Mark and Greta talking outside Anthony home and both say the family is cooperating.

Choo_Choo
08-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Fuhrman says detectives took 12 pictures for mgmt. of the Sawgrass Apts.

Both employees picked out the same picture for ZG - visibly Hispanic, dark hair, dark eyes, NOT Casey.

burningsky22
08-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Most places they have to (or are supposed to) and most complexes are mystery shopped and that's one thing they're often looking for...but it doesn't always happen, and sometimes they don't for everyone (for whatever reason)

Things that make you hmm...

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM

I think (not 100% sure) in the Fox Orlando article they said they did have an I.D. not 100% sure but I think so

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM
One person at the complex said there is NO question that the person who came as ZG was Hispanic, not a question that she might be, but DEFINITELY was Hispanic (and gave physical characteristics that indicated that, as well) meaning no way Casey could have pulled off charading as her that day.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I wonder of LE leaked the possibilty that Casey pretended to be ZG knowing that today ZG was going to come forward, wondering if they are playing some "head games" if the apt. complex had already pointed out ZG in photos why let that story go on all day yesterday if it isn't some kind of cat and mouse head game

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I think in the interview ZG said she was there

She did.

But since some people are questioning her character and accounts of things, and they're devoting this much time and research to it on Greta I think it's still relevant to include.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Wow, Cindy talking to Greta again today about the search of her home.

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Cindy saying there's a lot she wanted them to take the first couple of nights that now they've taken. Particularly clothing (which is what she said they took Wednesday)

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Wow, Cindy talking to Greta again today about the search of her home.

seems "normal" today but still no emotion where are the tears?

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Cindy says it's a natural thing to let them (LE/CSI) in the house because she has nothing to hide and only wants Caylee back. She believes her daughter, but if evidence comes across down the road to prove otherwise, that she'll be the first to say she was wrong.

Adrienne37
08-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Cindy says she has been shootin' straight from the hip since day #1. How many of you believe that?

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Cindy says she has been shootin' straight from the hip since day #1. How many of you believe that?
:waitasec:

Leila
Greta is interviewing Cindy inside the Anthony home. Cindy says she gave police her video camera today in addition to Casey's clothing.

Cindy says she and George are comfortable with LE coming into their home because they don't feel there will be any evidence found in their home that indicate foul play.

Cindy says that Casey knows that her mom would always forgive her and help her.

ShouldBWorking
"would forgive her hmm them"

burningsky22
Cindy's pupils are HUGE, shouldn't they be smaller with the lights they use?

TravelingBug
If something happened they find out that Casey did it, she would say she needed to be punished.

Choo_Choo
08-07-2008, 10:20 PM
seems "normal" today but still no emotion where are the tears?

Did you see the size of her pupils, even with the filming lights? Huge. That means only one thing.

edgeofnight
Cindy also said Casey isn't ill.

OneLostGrl

Believe it or not, I do.

whiteangora
08-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Cindy's pupils are HUGE, shouldn't they be smaller with the lights they use?

Yep, like black marbles!

marleysmom
08-07-2008, 10:22 PM
From Cindy's mouth..."She's not sick." So now the lawyer and mom deny any mental illness.....insanity plea slipping away.....Of course you probably need a professional to determine that, but it'll make it harder.

burningsky22
yep, like black marbles!

giant!

ShouldBWorking
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
First off, let me say you should see a doctor just to be safe.

But, my mom has that problem with one of her eyes- when her eye gets "tired", the pupil dialates to a very large size and remains that way- has nothing to do with light and dark- it doesn't change size.

She went to the doc and then on to a neurologist who ran multiple tests and could not find anything wrong.

However, I did find this on the net:
The pupil is nothing more than the opening created by a group of muscles in the eye. When light is shone into the eye, the pupil size becomes smaller and vice versa when light is taken away. That is the normal process. Some people naturally have a large pupil. If you are taking any type of medication or have allergies, this may be another reason that the pupils are larger. Forms of adrenalin in medication or the adrenalin released in your body's response to stress, may cause an enlarged pupil appearance. Too much caffeine, sugar, or any stimulant, are other causes, while a deficiency in B vitamins, particularly choline, is also a possibility. It's always a good idea to have your eyes checked for pathologies by a professional. Until then, keep your sunglasses handy. A larger pupil makes the eye slightly more susceptible to patholgies due to ultraviolet rays. Take notice of any of your blood related family members' pupils. This could just be a genetic trait.

interesting?

moxiecrimefighter
08-07-2008, 10:23 PM
...Watching Greta as well - I am going back and forth with feeling sorry for cindy and thinking she should be charged.

frankly - this case is wearing me out!!!! I am so emotionally tied to it for some reason. My little boy just turned 1. I can't imagine anyone harming him!!!

Leila
08-07-2008, 10:23 PM
I wonder of LE leaked the possibilty that Casey pretended to be ZG knowing that today ZG was going to come forward, wondering if they are playing some "head games" if the apt. complex had already pointed out ZG in photos why let that story go on all day yesterday if it isn't some kind of cat and mouse head game

Your post just reminded me of something! We had a new poster here Tuesday that said that someone was going to be going public in a day or two............I wonder if that person meant Zenaida Gonzolas?

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Your post just reminded me of something! We had a new poster here Tuesday that said that someone was going to be going public in a day or two............I wonder if that person meant Zenaida Gonzolas?

Maybe ZG was right here with us:eek:

TravelingBug
08-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Greta says, we were told that the last time they saw the girls on the 16th the ladder was out of the pool, when they came back it was in.

They checked, told LE to check.

They worried last year about it as far as Caylee slipping and made sure there were two adults. This year they weren't concerned about her doing that on the ladder, but she was still concerned WHAT IF

But the one thing she was sure of is that if it was an accident, Casey would call 911, what would she hide, etc.? Gives example of good friend who's daughter drowned and was revived, so saying why wouldn't Casey call?

She's pretty sure there wouldn't have been an accident. No evidence of bleeding around the pool area and THE DOGS NEVER HIT AROUND THE POOL AREA (per Cindy)

Checked the filter, etc. No signs of vomit.

burningsky22
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
First off, let me say you should see a doctor just to be safe.

But, my mom has that problem with one of her eyes- when her eye gets "tired", the pupil dialates to a very large size and remains that way- has nothing to do with light and dark- it doesn't change size.

She went to the doc and then on to a neurologist who ran multiple tests and could not find anything wrong.

However, I did find this on the net:
The pupil is nothing more than the opening created by a group of muscles in the eye. When light is shone into the eye, the pupil size becomes smaller and vice versa when light is taken away. That is the normal process. Some people naturally have a large pupil. If you are taking any type of medication or have allergies, this may be another reason that the pupils are larger. Forms of adrenalin in medication or the adrenalin released in your body's response to stress, may cause an enlarged pupil appearance. Too much caffeine, sugar, or any stimulant, are other causes, while a deficiency in B vitamins, particularly choline, is also a possibility. It's always a good idea to have your eyes checked for pathologies by a professional. Until then, keep your sunglasses handy. A larger pupil makes the eye slightly more susceptible to patholgies due to ultraviolet rays. Take notice of any of your blood related family members' pupils. This could just be a genetic trait.

interesting?

We should try and look at her other interviews, just curious.

Elphaba
08-07-2008, 10:27 PM
It is emotionally trying... but the more I watch Cindy and listen, the more I see a woman desperate to make things right in her world, but stumbling along the way. I wish she would get some professional guidance on how to handle these interviews.

(Like your name Moxie... big fan of Penn & Teller)

TravelingBug
Cindy assigns no importance "not at all" to the ladder being in the pool.

Liz
Did everyohne see the cat sitting right up on the table?
(Remember Jesse hearing Casey (on 6/24 IIRC) yelling for supposedly Caylee to get off the table?) :rolleyes: again!

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:28 PM
It is emotionally trying... but the more I watch Cindy and listen, the more I see a woman desperate to make things right in her world, but stumbling along the way. I wish she would get some professional guidance on how to handle these interviews.

(Like your name Moxie... big fan of Penn & Teller)

amen!

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Did everyohne see the car sitting right up on the table?
(Remember Jesse hearing Casey (on 6/24 IIRC) yelling for supposedly Caylee to get off the table?) :rolleyes: again!

I think you meant the cat and I second that thought

marleysmom
08-07-2008, 10:29 PM
THE DOGS NEVER HIT AROUND THE POOL AREA (per Cindy)

So now she has faith in the dogs....interesting....

Leila
08-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Maybe ZG was right here with us:eek:

Or, at least a friend of Zenaida's. The poster's username has three names put together. Perhaps she will post again.

moxiecrimefighter
08-07-2008, 10:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone would get the reference! You guys - I think Cindy is heavily medicated. Think aboout it - woudln't you be? Sigh.....I just want some justice - and I feel like I HATE Casey.

JBean
08-07-2008, 10:32 PM
I do. Maybe a little sideways here and there but generally straight.

Liz
08-07-2008, 10:33 PM
For crying out loud! All the hemming and hawing about Caylee crawling up the ladder but Greta never bothers to ask IF Caylee knows how to swim!?! :banghead:

burningsky22
08-07-2008, 10:35 PM
For crying out loud! All the hemming and hawing about Caylee crawling up the ladder but Greta never bothers to ask IF Caylee knows how to swim!?! :banghead:

Even if she did, how long could she really tread water?

Leila
08-07-2008, 10:36 PM
INTERESTING! Greta announced that she's going to have a special hour-long program on Saturday night at 9:00 eastern time!

I've never seen her do this before......wondering why???

whiteangora
We should try and look at her other interviews, just curious.

Cindy has been calmed down by something .... jmo

Choo_Choo
Bernie Grimm talking about "coincidences" regarding ZG and Casey.

Somebody needs to tell Greta and her panel about ZG's break-in and theft.

MomOfECS
My son went through safe start.. they are taught to float on their backs until help comes.

burningsky22
Definition of Child Neglect, for the long haired idiot (sorry don't know his name)

Neglected Child" means a child less than 18 years of age whose physical, mental or emotional condition has been impaired or is in danger of becoming impaired as a result of the failure of the child's legal guardian to exercise a minimum degree of care in supplying the child with adequate food, clothing, shelter, or education or medical care. Neglect also occurs when the legal guardian fails to provide the child with proper supervision or guardianship by allowing the child to be harmed, or to be at risk of harm which includes when the guardian misuses drugs or alcohol him/herself.

GreenTeam
08-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Did you see the size of her pupils, even with the filming lights? Huge. That means only one thing.

What does it mean? (Sorry to be so clueless.) :confused:

burningsky22
My son went through safe start.. they are taught to float on their backs until help comes.

Yeah I have heard of that, just out of curiosity how long can they float? I know it is hard to give a time but an estimate?

Carrington
Did I hear correctly, Cindy said they never locked the gate, UNTIL this incident?

burningsky22
What does it mean? (Sorry to be so clueless.) :confused:

With light they should get smaller. It was just an observation, don't know if it means anything.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Did I hear correctly, Cindy said they never locked the gate, UNTIL this incident?
correct

MomOfECS
However long they need to.. It is a wonderful program and I wish every daycare in Florida had it for EVERY child!

moxiecrimefighter
Cindy has been calmed down by something

Serious meds....my friend. I'm torn between being upset with her and feeling sorry for her.:worldmap:

TravelingBug
INTERESTING! Greta announced that she's going to have a special hour-long program on Saturday night at 9:00 eastern time!

I've never seen her do this before......wondering why???

She's done it a few times in the past.

I suspect this time it's b/c she's got all this tape to use from her time in the house.

Plus, they rotate that Sat and Sunday spot. I think last week was the one about honor killings in families in the US (or maybe that was two weeks ago)etc.

txsvicki
08-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Cindy also now has dark circles under her eyes. Looks very tired.

Leila
08-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Did everyohne see the cat sitting right up on the table?

Interesting observation! :)

MomOfECS
08-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah I have heard of that, just out of curiosity how long can they float? I know it is hard to give a time but an estimate?

Typically they will cry which will draw attention.. but they are taught to float until they can grab the wall or someone comes to help them.

burningsky22
08-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Typically they will cry which will draw attention.. but they are taught to float until they can grab the wall or someone comes to help them.

Good program to have in all daycares.

Prayin_4_Grace
08-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Hi all! Is it just my TV or did anyone else think that ZG's hair looked blonde in that interview? Granted, her face was shadowed but you could see the outline of her hair in the light and I think she may have been blonde. If so, it doesnt really fit with the hispanic discription that the employees at Sawgrass gave.

MomOfECS
08-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Good program to have in all daycares.

I wish the state would give grants to the daycares for it.. There has never been a child who has graduated the safe start program that drowned.

OneLostGrl
08-07-2008, 10:55 PM
I do. Maybe a little sideways here and there but generally straight.

Me too...

JBean
08-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Me too...
HI OLG :blowkiss: I have a lot of sympathy for these people.

Liz
08-07-2008, 11:09 PM
I was wondering if anyone would get the reference! You guys - I think Cindy is heavily medicated. Think aboout it - woudln't you be? Sigh.....I just want some justice - and I feel like I HATE Casey.

I don't know if about heavily but I had noticed Cindy yesterday, IIRC, speaking to the media and her mouth appeared to me that it was so dry and parched looking, I wanted to hand her my water. She even kept rolling her tongue around her mouth and placing her tongue in her cheek.

I googled what meds could cause dry mouth and two that struck me were sedatives and anti-anxiety meds.

Yes, I'd say she was medicated. But honestly, I think I would be too, under similar circumstances. I pray none of us here ever finds ourself to be in that horrendous position.

Choo_Choo
08-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Fuhrman said that the tests are taking a long time to come back, because they're doing very complicated testing. He said they do preliminary tests before they spend the big bucks on the complicated, expensive tests.

That seems to point to Caylee's DNA being found in preliminary tests.

CitizenKim
08-07-2008, 11:21 PM
I tend to believe the grandparents too. I think Cindy had the initial reaction- OMG Casey did something! Which is where we all are now but Cindy took a detour.

I think she so badly needed to believe that Caylee would come home and Casey so vehemently reassured her w/- "she would NEVER put us through this" that Cindy and George have had some blinders on and tried to put a spin on things. I think that lately LE may have dropped some powerful hints and that rationality might be creeping up on the comfort of self-delusion. Its just so sad!

SuziQ
08-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Cindy has been calmed down by something .... jmo

It's about time! She was ready to blow.

ShouldBWorking
08-07-2008, 11:24 PM
HI OLG :blowkiss: I have a lot of sympathy for these people.

so do I and I pray God never puts any of us in a position like they are in

blondietx
08-07-2008, 11:27 PM

And I quote "On August 4th, Corporal Eric Edwards and... While discussing the recovery of Casey's white car it was discovered that Cynthia removed items prior to law enforcement being contacted." (search warrant, pg 7)

Absolutely has NOT been shooting straight from any part of her body at any time in this investigation...

blondietx
08-07-2008, 11:29 PM
That seems to point to Caylee's DNA being found in preliminary tests.

Did he say this part, as well? Just wondering if that was your comment or his.

OneLostGrl
08-07-2008, 11:39 PM
I tend to believe the grandparents too. I think Cindy had the initial reaction- OMG Casey did something! Which is where we all are now but Cindy took a detour.

I think she so badly needed to believe that Caylee would come home and Casey so vehemently reassured her w/- "she would NEVER put us through this" that Cindy and George have had some blinders on and tried to put a spin on things. I think that lately LE may have dropped some powerful hints and that rationality might be creeping up on the comfort of self-delusion. Its just so sad!

Cindy offered the police this stuff of Casey's ages ago, I remember the video of her *****ing that they never came and got it!

curiositycat
08-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Some of you know that I am into body language and study it. Having said that I noticed excessive fidgeting from Cindy during the interview with Greta this evening. She fidgeted with something square in shape on the table by turning it over and over. She then fidgeted with the cap of her water bottle. I also noticed that the table was cluttered. No big deal for me at anytime, but I have noticed that her rooms are usually spotless. It could be there is a simple reason for the clutter. She is busy, stressed, ect. and probably can't concentrate.
The bigger clue was the fidgeting. She tries to look cool as a cucumber and she says all the things that seem right. Today I have seen two different signs that she is not as strong on the inside as she is portraying outwardly.

distracted
08-08-2008, 12:35 AM
I noticed her fidgeting some, too. But overall, she seemed calmer. It could be a combination of meds and her trust of Greta. I think most people respect for Greta's journalistic integrity, which is probably why they allowed her in their home in the first place.

I pay a lot of attention to body language, too, as well as to surroundings. The clutter on the table, not to mention the cat, just reinforces that Cindy isn't completely obsessive about her house. That's a good thing. She seemed like she was having a normal conversation with a friend over coffee. I'm not surprised she hasn't really broken down in public because I'm sure she is trying desperately to hold it together, telling herself that there will be plenty of time later to grieve. George, on the other hand, looked almost despondent in the tape of the previous interview.

They are more sympathetic these past few days. It seems they are going through the stages of grief and now they are no longer denying that something horribly wrong has taken place. I'm not saying that they haven't obstructed justice - that's not for me to judge - but I don't think their involvement is sinister either.

I'd like to point out that the most interesting segment of the show is when Bernie pointed out that the coincidence, if that's what it is, involving ZG and the apartments as well as the address they found in the car is really eerie. There is more to this story for sure.

lookieloo
08-08-2008, 07:09 AM
While watching Nancy Grace's show, when they would discuss the latest developments about Zenaida Gonzalez and her interview, I kept saying to the TV, but isn't that just too big a coincidence? There must be something more to the story. I was so glad when Greta Van Susteren's show came on to see Mark Fuhrman on first talking about exactly that. He said it could be a coincidence, or possibly she was known by a third party, or maybe there's more to the story we don't know, or something to that effect. What could it be, how and why would she pull that name of all names out of a hat?

armywife210
08-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Hi all! Is it just my TV or did anyone else think that ZG's hair looked blonde in that interview? Granted, her face was shadowed but you could see the outline of her hair in the light and I think she may have been blonde. If so, it doesnt really fit with the hispanic discription that the employees at Sawgrass gave.

actually to me it looked like she just dyed it blonde... I see a lot of hispanics do this where I live and it looks to be the same color.

murdershewrote
08-08-2008, 01:48 PM
do you think it's possible that the photo they showed to Casey of ZG was with the longer, straigher, blonde hair...rather than the way she probably originally looked with a little shorter, darker, wavy hair?

SillyNilly
08-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Cindy assigns no importance "not at all" to the ladder being in the pool.

Her response to that question floored me! WTF, I think that is a major factor here. My opinion of course.