PDA

View Full Version : Caylee: Is she deceased or living?

QuickAttack
08-10-2008, 09:20 AM
What is your opinion? Please note that this is a poll in which your response will be public. This poll will close next Sunday, and I'll post a new one, to see if opinions are changing in either direction.

Fandy
08-10-2008, 09:26 AM
I find it hard to believe that with all the publicity, if she were "close" as the mother quotes, no one would have seen her or come forward, just to claim the reward $$. Thischild has been missing for almost 2 months. they'll never be able to determine her cause of death.

i would be very happy to be wrong.

Patience
08-10-2008, 09:34 AM
I also hope that I am wrong but I don't think wee Caylee is alive anymore. The cadaver dogs hit on human remains and none of Casey's family or friends appear to be missing but Caylee. If the human remains aren't Caylee's then who else could it be?

Beyond Belief
08-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Nothing like a depressing poll.
Even though popular opinion is going to be confirmed here, I will still remain suspicious of some of the players outside the family in this case.

Mohabi
08-10-2008, 10:08 AM
I think poor Caylee is gone. Were it not for the cadaver dog hits, I would hold a tiny, little shred of hope that Casey's silence may be a temper tantrum taken too far.

Aleve N Fla
08-10-2008, 10:12 AM
Nothing like a depressing poll.
Even though popular opinion is going to be confirmed here, I will still remain suspicious of some of the players outside the family in this case.

I agree with you. There are still many unanswered questions

MIMI2
08-10-2008, 10:57 AM
I hope that I am wrong but I just don't believe that Caylee is with us anymore. I don't think there is any evidence to believe that she is alive, I truly hope that I'm wrong.

maya.morgen
08-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Unfortunately I think she is no longer with us.:mad:

SillyNilly
08-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Unfortunately, I also believe that Caylee is deceased. Too much evidence points in that direction. With all the media coverage on this story, if someone had her, they would have returned her by now. Casey is the only person that knows where her daughter is because she put her there. If this is the case I want justice for this little angel. I hope there is enough evidence to convict. Casey's parents are probably the only people who still believe she is innocent. I certainly do not.

lostnfound85
08-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Given the statistic of missing children, i.e. 76 percent are dead within the first 3 hours of being missing, and the lack of communication with or any evidence of any supposed kidnappers, it must be assumed that Caylee is dead.

SusieClue
08-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Deceased in her human body, alive in Heaven with Jesus.

Michelle623
08-10-2008, 02:16 PM
I cannot bring myself to click the one I think may be true :( What if all the energy and focus we're all directing towards that thought helps it to be true? I'm going to keep thinking positive no matter how awful the facts seem.

panthera
08-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Deceased in her human body, alive in Heaven with Jesus.
My thoughts exactly.

angelmom
08-10-2008, 05:23 PM
One of those times when I would love nothing more than to be wrong.

softsoul
08-10-2008, 05:56 PM

I'm so with you on this one. Nothing else makes any sense given what we know (or don't know) at this time. Somehow I'm still holding out hope that this case will become even more bizarre with the safe return of this little girl.

txsvicki
08-10-2008, 05:56 PM
I think Caylee is deceased. There was too much going on before she disappeared. Jealousy, Lies and betrayal, Lies and betrayal again, stolen money (lots of it), pressure to move out of the home, the theft from Amy, fake babysitter, fake job on the 16th, and a new boyfriend. Caylee would be, and probably already had been able to talk and tell that there is no Zanny no job during the parent's workhours, and that she had stayed some nights at the new boyfriend's home.

SusieClue
08-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Ouch! Only 2 people voting for "Alive". I guess Cindy and George have cast their votes. So sad.

opme
08-10-2008, 06:27 PM
I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong.. this is one time where I hope that this little one is alive but everythng including my gut tells me that is not the case.. that somehow her egg donor is responsible for her death..

ShouldBWorking
08-10-2008, 09:14 PM

I feel exactly the same way

mkay882
08-10-2008, 09:40 PM
The dogs.....the damn dogs tell the story...

teedie2
08-10-2008, 10:12 PM
The dogs.....the damn dogs tell the story...

According to Cindy, the first dog(s) gave inconsistent alerts.
The second dog(s) alerted at different places.

What is an inconsistent alert?

So sad to see the results of this poll. Pray for a miracle!

Vegas Bride
08-10-2008, 10:37 PM
I feel like I'm somehow betraying Caylee for voting the way I did, I'd love nothing better to be proven wrong.

VB

mkay882
08-10-2008, 10:40 PM

:waitasec: Cindy speak to cover for the 'mother' of the year...Miss Casey, if I had to guess..

KR2tonenow
08-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Accidental death. Burned and Buried after. Poor Caylee.

not_my_kids
08-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Ouch! Only 2 people voting for "Alive". I guess Cindy and George have cast their votes. So sad.

I beleive that she is alive. And I am not George or Cindy. :)

wings
08-11-2008, 03:07 AM
I have faith that Caylee is still alive. I believe she may be in danger due to Casey is no longer in touch with the people who have her for whatever reason, but holding out for the proof otherwise. and I'm not G or C either...

pure speculation

maya.morgen
08-11-2008, 06:50 AM

Cindy thinks she's a dog expert now.:rolleyes:

Evan's Mom
08-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Even though I have an opinion, I had to go with no opinion yet because I keep wavering in my thoughts on what happened to her.

My gut instinct tells me that Caylee has died, most likely due to her mother's negligence.
My heart tells me that Caylee is still alive and she may or may not come home.

angelmom
08-11-2008, 08:27 AM
I beleive that she is alive. And I am not George or Cindy. :)

I have faith that Caylee is still alive. I believe she may be in danger due to Casey is no longer in touch with the people who have her for whatever reason, but holding out for the proof otherwise. and I'm not G or C either...

pure speculation

Do either of you have any specualation about why no one has ever met ZFG and Casey cannot/will not give a description?

I am really asking. I have asked on almost every thread, and I am not being critical. I would love one thing to hang hope on.

In my mind it goes like this: "Well maybe she...no, wait. This evidence proves that wrong. But maybe she...no, that isn't right either." and on and on. I haven't come up with an even remotely believable theory that explains the things we know to be true, much less the rumors.

I wish one of the people who believes Caylee is alive would walk me through it the way it is in their minds. I guess if the topic is a no-no you could PM me. It's just driving me crazy - like I might be missing something you see. What is it???

Kat1124
08-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Wish I could vote for alive, but too much time has passed now without concrete proof of kidnapping and I keep going back to the dogs. A trained dog's sense of smell is acute and they are trained not to be distracted by other smells. The smell of human decomposition is unmistakable. Science will lead to the truth. Family must know DNA results by now (explain Casey's MySpace site being made private yesterday?). My heart goes out to family and poor Caylee. The innocent family members need our support right now.

donnam
08-11-2008, 04:20 PM
I would hold out hope she is alive if it weren't for the dogs. Sadly, I think she has passed.

ThoughtFox
08-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Bless her - I don't think she's with us anymore on this earth.

Sweetchelle
08-11-2008, 09:39 PM
The reason I put Deceased is because of the dogs as well. Altho I could be wrong and it could be another dead body and infact she is alive.
I had a dream last night that she was alive living with her father because her mother was involved with another murder but I just cant make myself believe it.

wings
08-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Do either of you have any specualation about why no one has ever met ZFG and Casey cannot/will not give a description?

I am really asking. I have asked on almost every thread, and I am not being critical. I would love one thing to hang hope on.

In my mind it goes like this: "Well maybe she...no, wait. This evidence proves that wrong. But maybe she...no, that isn't right either." and on and on. I haven't come up with an even remotely believable theory that explains the things we know to be true, much less the rumors.

I wish one of the people who believes Caylee is alive would walk me through it the way it is in their minds. I guess if the topic is a no-no you could PM me. It's just driving me crazy - like I might be missing something you see. What is it???

The question at hand is do I believe Caylee is alive? My answer at this time is Yes. Simply stated, because I want proof. When the FBI or LE charges her with murder due to the evidence, then Iíll consider that evidence. But right now all I know for certain is that she is missing. And my efforts are geared toward finding out where she could be, how she got there and why. She is somewhere dead or alive right. Casey has lied, her parents are living from paycheck to paycheck like most of the country and have limited resources and rely on media hype to get the word out about Caylee because they want to find her too. The more sensational the more they report it, right? But she didn't realize it would turn into such hatred toward her family. If you are not used to being under a microscope you don't know what the consequences of that are. I've seen opinions range from they are doing too much to they are not doing enough. Everyone says for them to get out there and do something but don't get in the way? The Lawyer is being a lawyer. We've all heard the jokes, I think Casey know's who has her just not where, thus her statement on the phone being "true" that she doesn't know where her daughter is. She didn't say then that she doesn't know who has her...

Rose Mom
08-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Alive .......... and I'm a mother of a 3 year old and a 22 year old !