PDA

View Full Version : 2008.08.11 Digging In Nearby Woods? Psychic BodyHunters?

JBean
08-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Can someone confirm this and give details?

texasgirl
08-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Where did you hear this JBean? Just wondering because I want to have my tv on the right channel!! :)

TIA!

Fandy
08-11-2008, 12:54 PM
WFTV was posted on another thread...that there was a strong odor coming from the area?

Love_Mama
08-11-2008, 01:05 PM
WFTV was posted on another thread...that there was a strong oder coming from the area?

Fandy, do you have a link for that?
Thanks,

xxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss:

cook78
08-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Meanwhile, investigators said they received a tip of a suspicious smell in a wooded area near a gas station around three miles from the Anthony home....

http://www.wftv.com/news/17142154/detail.html

...An investigator on the scene told Eyewitness News the tip was related to the search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, but said they found nothing of interest in the case.

Fandy
08-11-2008, 01:06 PM
go to the newbie thread, last page.

JBean
08-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Thank you all. Please update if possible.

Love_Mama
08-11-2008, 01:11 PM
WFTV was posted on another thread...that there was a strong oder coming from the area?

Fandy. I found the link.......nothing came of that.

xxxxxxxxo
mama

AC
08-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Fandy. I found the link.......nothing came of that.

xxxxxxxxo
mama

OK, so this article about the gas station is incorrect?

SelmaClue
08-11-2008, 02:39 PM
OK, so this article about the gas station is incorrect?

If you read the article, it says they found nothing.

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi

I live here in Orlando, and I just wanted to add that Local 6 said that the searching/digging was not our law enforcement, but some sort of "psychic" squad. Apparently they are driving around town "sensing" things.. They claim to have a cadaver dog with them, but the report did not say if they were registered as cadaver dogs or what.

SouthernMom
08-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi

I live here in Orlando, and I just wanted to add that Local 6 said that the searching/digging was not our law enforcement, but some sort of "psychic" squad. Apparently they are driving around town "sensing" things.. They claim to have a cadaver dog with them, but the report did not say if they were registered as cadaver dogs or what.

The psychic squad is filming for a tv show called "The Bodyhunters." Interestingly, they are searching in the most likely areas, statistically, which are within the 10 mile radius of the family home. There is a little bit about it in this link. Do they really think that if they just happen to stumble across something while looking in the most likely areas it will give them credibility?

http://www.local6.com/news/17159019/detail.html

Bobby62
08-11-2008, 04:18 PM
The psychic squad is filming for a tv show called "The Bodyhunters." Interestingly, they are searching in the most likely areas, statistically, which are within the 10 mile radius of the family home. There is a little bit about it in this link. Do they really think that if they just happen to stumble across something while looking in the most likely areas it will give them credibility?

http://www.local6.com/news/17159019/detail.html

If they found Caylee, I'd buy 'em a beer.

lisa0477
08-11-2008, 04:27 PM
http://www.myspace.com/thebodyhunter

http://www.psychictravissanders.com/index.asp?pageid=8094

Muzikman
08-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi

According to WESH on the 4:30 PM newscast, Detectives searched the area and found a dead animal.

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-11-2008, 04:47 PM
According to WESH on the 4:30 PM newscast, Detectives searched the area and found a dead animal.

Yeah, I saw that too. I bet the police are getting all kinds of weird tips like that. My boyfriend and I were coming home from Walmart which is off of Colonial. We drove down Dean. (This is all relatively close to where the Anthony's live. ) I actually smelled something dead while we were driving down Dean. This area is under construction and there are waterways. Oh yeah, and Blanchard park is down that road too. At any rate, I thought about telling him to stop the car so I could go look. Then I realized that I was on a congested road, and it was probably a dead animal. This has really gotten out of hand.

UCFAlumni2002
08-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Maybe they will find something leading to closure for either the Anthony Family, the Duckett Family or the Kesse Family.. or the many other missing's loved ones that needs answers

Doubtful but possible..

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-11-2008, 04:53 PM
If Casey did kill her child, then it would be safe to say that she hid the body far far away. She had a whole month! If those test results come back negative, then they should find out more about this Zenaida Gonzalez that checked out the same apartment the day after anyone other than Casey had last seen her!

Salem
08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
If they found Caylee, I'd buy 'em a beer.

Me too, Bobby, me too, whether I believe or not :)

Salem

Salem
08-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Maybe they will find something leading to closure for either the Anthony Family, the Duckett Family or the Kesse Family.. or the many other missing's loved ones that needs answers

Doubtful but possible..

I hope so. It would be nice if they are going to expend the effort, that they come up with results. Like you, I do believe it is doubtful, but I'm sending them the "best of luck" and all the psychic power I can muster :)

Salem

MommaShark
08-12-2008, 12:44 AM
If Casey did kill her child, then it would be safe to say that she hid the body far far away. She had a whole month! If those test results come back negative, then they should find out more about this Zenaida Gonzalez that checked out the same apartment the day after anyone other than Casey had last seen her!

I think I found this womans myspace. I tried to post something about it and it got deleted.

MommaShark
08-12-2008, 12:45 AM
I think I found this womans myspace page. I tried to post something about it but the deleted my post earlier.

SeriouslySearching
08-12-2008, 01:58 AM
Caylee's body would no longer be producing the decomp smell where it would be detectable by a human, imo.

Truthful Lies
08-12-2008, 07:56 AM
Yeah, I saw that too. I bet the police are getting all kinds of weird tips like that. My boyfriend and I were coming home from Walmart which is off of Colonial. We drove down Dean. (This is all relatively close to where the Anthony's live. ) I actually smelled something dead while we were driving down Dean. This area is under construction and there are waterways. Oh yeah, and Blanchard park is down that road too. At any rate, I thought about telling him to stop the car so I could go look. Then I realized that I was on a congested road, and it was probably a dead animal. This has really gotten out of hand.

I don't think it's out of hand....how else will LE find Caylee? They need the public's eyes and ears. It's worth a look if you're not in danger (maybe at a non-peak time). Maybe another local can go check it out.

Terilee
12-20-2008, 06:17 PM
I dont know if anyone has seen this video yet but it was suppisedly filmed in August. The van pulls to the side of the road, lets cadaver dogs search, and nothing.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukQWMaxD0Q

I do believe the body was there the whole time but it is strange the dogs didnt alert in earlier searches.

Unless this video is a hoax but I dont see any police or news crews on street. its strange!!!!!!

trac
12-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Do cadavear dogs alert with something under water? I would think the smell would be masked

cajun
12-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Are you sure that is the correct video?

Terilee
12-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Do cadavear dogs alert with something under water? I would think the smell would be masked

I dont believe the area was under water yet.

Elley Mae
12-20-2008, 06:25 PM
I saw this a few days ago and was just amazed, it looked to me to be the location. The part were to boy/guy in the back says he is feeling sick seems to be there, it just gave me a creepy feeling.

JBean
12-20-2008, 06:32 PM
this is posted in a thread and there is quite a bit of discussion. please search and bump. thanks :)

FloridaKatz
12-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Has anyone seen the new video that's up on YouTube where Gail St. John is driving slowly down Suburban with her daughter, grandson and the white german shepherd ? Whoever is holding the camera, pans over to the crime scene and what it looked like back in August. You can hear her daughter say "you can only go so far and then it's water".

As soon as the camera panned over to the area where her remains were found, I got a really nauseous feeling and lightheaded. It lasted about a minute.

That was just toooooo freaky.

TakeNote
12-20-2008, 08:13 PM
can you post the youtube link?

FloridaKatz
12-20-2008, 08:27 PM
can you post the youtube link?

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukQWMaxD0Q

BonKai
12-20-2008, 09:12 PM

WOW! :eek:

TakeNote
12-20-2008, 09:29 PM

oh my gosh :eek: that dog knew! he started to breath heavy when they took the turn around the corner....and then they said he was getting sick...oh my goodness....they were right there! they should have went with their gutt....and not logic!! WOW they kept saying....its to close to the road....

TxRose
12-20-2008, 09:51 PM
oh my gosh :eek: that dog knew! he started to breath heavy when they took the turn around the corner....and then they said he was getting sick...oh my goodness....they were right there! they should have went with their gutt....and not logic!! WOW they kept saying....its to close to the road....

Did you hear at the end of the video the woman with the dog stepping into the woods says "you can only go so far and then there's water". If that is in August, then perhaps the area really was under some water even back then.

IRule254
12-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Did you hear at the end of the video the woman with the dog stepping into the woods says "you can only go so far and then there's water". If that is in August, then perhaps the area really was under some water even back then.

Creepy. Brings me back to that whole "Where the German Shepherd pees" thing as well. *shudders*

suspicious1
12-20-2008, 10:12 PM

You are right, maybe there was water there. The video looks like its dated Aug 11. The same day the meter reader first calls in to report a suspicious bag. That just makes me more suspicious now of the meter reader. Did you guys see a bag on the side of the road in the video? I didn't. So what was he looking at, from the video, you wouldn't be able to see a bag under all those trees. And the meter reader was so persistent. WHY?

TxRose
12-20-2008, 10:20 PM
You are right, maybe there was water there. The video looks like its dated Aug 11. The same day the meter reader first calls in to report a suspicious bag. That just makes me more suspicious now of the meter reader. Did you guys see a bag on the side of the road in the video? I didn't. So what was he looking at, from the video, you wouldn't be able to see a bag under all those trees. And the meter reader was so persistent. WHY?

I am not suspicious of him...I think he is caught up in the case like most of us are. If I lived in that area, and especially if I worked in a job like his in that area...I am sure I would find myself looking whenever I got a few minutes! I am waiting to hear EXACTLY what he reported. I am not yet convinced that it was THE bag that was found in August. I am not even convinced it was the same spot on the street. It seems unlikely that LE would show up to meet him out there in August and then not at least take a look. Perhaps they couldn't go any further in because of water. Who knows. I will reserve judgement on LE until I hear all of the specifics of what happened.

You know, even if he had spotted this bag back in August...it only solidifies my belief that Casey did it. The fact that LE might have missed it, or at worst didn't bother to look, still doesn't change that fact in my mind.

FloridaKatz
12-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Creepy. Brings me back to that whole "Where the German Shepherd pees" thing as well. *shudders*

As much as I dislike Geraldo, he's getting ready to interview Gail St. John about this very video, on FOX News (national FOX channel)

TxRose
12-20-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm confused now.I thought he said the bag he saw in august was grey and the bag Caylee was just found in was black?

I think we all need to wait and hear exactly what he reported in August. I am not convinced he saw what was recently found. LE and the meter reader will have to tell us and be much more specific than they are right now.

I think the psychic's video helps the prosecution (or at least LE) because it shows how heavy the vegetation was at that time. Much more so than when the body was found. Also it proves the area had water. I can't tell where the psychic was along Suburban drive...so I am not sure she even got out of the car at the same spot as the meter reader.

TxRose
12-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Thankyou.I agree with you.May I please ask what this psychic said?Do you have a link to her video?Do you know what her name was?

Here you go:

FloridaKatz
12-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Thankyou.I agree with you.May I please ask what this psychic said?Do you have a link to her video?Do you know what her name was?

Her name is Gail St. John, and she has that TV show called "The Body Hunters". She was down here searching on several different occasions with a team of psychics and dogs.

Ms Suzanne
12-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Here you go:

Thankyou.

Ms Suzanne
12-20-2008, 11:05 PM

Her name is Gail St. John, and she has that TV show called "The Body Hunters". She was down here searching on several different occasions with a team of psychics and dogs.

Thank you too.:)

Maja
12-20-2008, 11:19 PM
http://psychicgale.com/media.htm

Ms Suzanne
12-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Was this the area Caylee was found?Right in the area where the lady got out of the car with the dog?Did the lady that got out of the car with the dog was she the psychic?Was she the one who said she was drawn there?what is this lady's name?

Ms Suzanne
12-20-2008, 11:27 PM
http://psychicgale.com/media.htm

Thank you for the link.Gail was the lady driving the car?Which lady said she was drawn there?the lady who got out of the car with the dog?what was her name?Sorry to repeat myself.

SuziQ
12-21-2008, 01:15 PM
FWIW. The video I watched of Gail from that day, she starts the drive at the Anthony's home and you can see clearly she makes a right on Suburban drive.

FloridaKatz
12-21-2008, 01:26 PM
I noticed a WS'r that was going through this thread last night, bashing GSJ and calling her video bogus, and claiming to have emailed Geraldo to let him know that GSJ and her video were bogus. I noticed today that all of the posts by this "poster" are now gone.

Wonder what happened there. Hmmmmmm.

I for one, believe the dog knew something was not right as soon as they made that right hand turn. It started panting all of the sudden, and someone in the vehicle said they needed to stop because the dog was going to be sick.

Tinsel
12-21-2008, 01:44 PM
This video by GSJ really makes you pay attention to what psychics are saying.
If there were storm waters up to their knees and the remains were scattered they could have moved throughout that area, being in one place in August and a different place in December. Although, the dog may be the most psychic of all and really knew where the girl was.

It makes more sense to me that a meter reader would find the bag before any one else. For one thing, he's most likely wearing boots and jeans--not shorts and sandals.
For another, he is familiar with the area and looking around every day for anomalies.
And also, a meter reader is accustomed to walking into these fringe areas in order to get to back yards, and also to take a quick pee-break, as he said.
And who's to say if the meter reader isn't a bit of a psychic himself?

:)

SuziQ
12-21-2008, 02:02 PM
I have stated before that I'm not a fan of psychics, but I find GSJ's video fascinating. The emotions of Gayle, the kid in the back, and the dog as they come up to the area is amazing to me.

i.b.nora
12-21-2008, 02:03 PM
I for one, believe the dog knew something was not right as soon as they made that right hand turn. It started panting all of the sudden, and someone in the vehicle said they needed to stop because the dog was going to be sick.
Actually, if you review the video, you can hear the dog/s panting long before they reach Suburban Drive.
When they are 'wheeling' around the area down by the Anthony house, you can hear the panting.
I would be panting too. But, not because I smelled anything dead.

Recovering-Lurker
12-21-2008, 02:07 PM
I have stated before that I'm not a fan of psychics, but I find GSJ's video fascinating. The emotions of Gayle, the kid in the back, and the dog as they come up to the area is amazing to me.

I feel the same way. Many of us were not fans of Gayle, and still probably aren't, but you can't deny they were "feeling" something when you watch that video. Really interesting considering what we all know now.

DotsEyes
12-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I believe in psychics, just not all psychics. Since I can not hear the audio and do not know what they were saying I can't be sure, but it looked to me like they sensed something but drove a few feet more before parking. They had the area dead on - within feet.

I am glad to see this video, it shows why it was futile if not impossible for the deputy to enter the area in search of a garbage bag. As the teen in the video said, the area is under water for a long time each year.

Rather than blame LE for not finding it, or questioning the psychics senses, we should all remember that it was KC who put the body there and would not tell anyone. Well, I guess she did have a "gut" feeling that Caylee was "close".

Mr. Kronk had a feeling too and that is what made him return to the area when it was possible to get in.

suspicious1
12-21-2008, 03:58 PM
I noticed a WS'r that was going through this thread last night, bashing GSJ and calling her video bogus, and claiming to have emailed Geraldo to let him know that GSJ and her video were bogus. I noticed today that all of the posts by this "poster" are now gone.

That part of the video blew me away. The dogs smelled something as soon as they turned the corner. But what I don't understand is why didn't they walk back the other way? It looks like when they got out of the car they walked further up.

Patty G
12-21-2008, 05:19 PM
I remember this thread and I think when NG had Jill on her show (pre flip video days), I saw the video of them passing the Anthony's house, deciding which way to go, getting out etc. Great find JBean!!!!! :clap:

Baznme
12-21-2008, 06:08 PM
She was right there when she stopped the van. Why keep walking when all they had to do was walk straight into the woods.

SoCalSleuth
12-21-2008, 06:22 PM
I guess her psychic abilities weren't working too well that day.

Meagain
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
The video I saw was.....

1. St. John driving, blonde with dog in back, some young guy saying "I hear her screaming".

2. They passed the Anthony home and decided to make a left.

3. Blonde in back says, "Can you turn on the a/c - the dog is getting sick".

4. St. John pulls over. Dog & blonde get out & walk around. Blonde decided since she was out - might as well walk around.

5. St. John tells blonde that area was surely covered. Didn't want to get out of the car.

I suggest St. John found it too hot to get outside and the reason for the stop was to let the dog out of the "damn car".

Paleeze.

Truthwillsetufree
12-21-2008, 06:24 PM
She was right there when she stopped the van. Why keep walking when all they had to do was walk straight into the woods.

One thing I did notice is that they were not dressed for "searching". Shorts and flip flops or sandals. I would think T-shirts and pants and shoes of some sort would be more appropriate for searching in any kind of terrain as one wouldn't know where they would end up. Safer in my opinion. I would surmise this is why the one woman kept walking forward as this is what the shoes allowed her to do in that terrain. JMO.

beckaroozie
12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
I dont know if anyone has seen this video yet but it was suppisedly filmed in August. The van pulls to the side of the road, lets cadaver dogs search, and nothing.......

I do believe the body was there the whole time but it is strange the dogs didnt alert in earlier searches.

Unless this video is a hoax but I dont see any police or news crews on street. its strange!!!!!!

That dog is not a cadaver dog...just a regular (and very cute) dog. They didn't really search either -- just kind of looked around a little.

PaperMoon
12-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Someone pointed this out to me a few days ago. If you go to the Bodyhunters video:

...and forward the video to 2:08, Gale St. John is speaking of someone already searching this area, and at 2:12 someone says what sounds very much like "K?", followed by the reply "Could be".

I'm the first one to say that I'm probably completely mistaken, but it gave me the creeps when I first heard it! Especially as this video was taped on Aug. 11th, the day that Roy K. called in his first tip!

Anyone else hear it?

amethyst
12-21-2008, 07:23 PM
It's too bad they didn't trust their gut feeling that something was not right with that area. As soon as they turn the corner the dog starts to noticably react. And there is no way that the video could have been produced since the find. There have been media and police all over this area.

I realize that there are many charlatans who portray themselves to be psychics and feed off of people who are suffering for many various reasons. But I do believe that there are people out there who "know" things. Perhaps this is a little vindication for Gale and her dog. I recall when the dog had hit on something that turned out to be a dead animal. There was alot of name calling when that happened. After these past few months, and seeing all the bones that have been found in various locations, it is highly probable that there could have been some thing else as well that the dog had sensed.

Drivenon
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM
The video I saw was.....

1. St. John driving, blonde with dog in back, some young guy saying "I hear her screaming".

4. St. John pulls over. Dog & blonde get out & walk around. Blonde decided since she was out - might as well walk around.

5. St. John tells blonde that area was surely covered. Didn't want to get out of the car.

I suggest St. John found it too hot to get outside and the reason for the stop was to let the dog out of the "damn car".

Paleeze.

If I am not mistaken, the blonde woman, if that is the one named Colleen,
gave several interviews speaking out against GSJ as a fraud a few months ago, so I must be honest and say I am suspect. However, if it is actually filmed the first day of the meter dude's call, I think it is worth a cross-check.

impatientredhead
12-21-2008, 07:40 PM
If I am not mistaken, the blonde woman, if that is the one named Colleen,
gave several interviews speaking out against GSJ as a fraud a few months ago, so I must be honest and say I am suspect. However, if it is actually filmed the first day of the meter dude's call, I think it is worth a cross-check.

When they release all of the video they took while searching and it is not filled with blind drives and clammy feelings at locations all over Orlando, etc... I will give this tape more credence.

Skully
12-21-2008, 07:54 PM
All I can think of is, JB having a field day with this tape.

"Look, it wasn't flooded, they never searched it, or dogs didn't find her, why not? Because someone else did this, my client is innocent"!

JMO

suzet
12-21-2008, 07:57 PM
The video I saw was.....

Paleeze.

Gotta agree with you on this. Not only am I totally unimpressed with this Gail, I am a bit appauled by the entire video. This was so difficult to sit through. Horrid camera work, fowl language, including the bit her daughter says about a po*n tape. They call themselves searchers? Gail didn't even want to get out of the car. And yes, no one was dressed for searching either.

Sorry, but this crew seems more fit to be on the Springer show, than out searching for a missing child. The dog was getting sick, according to the daughter, because Gail wouldn't tun on the AC in the car in fear that no one would be able to hear their banter on the tape. Colleen was the only one who was actually trying to conduct a search, but in shorts and sandals?

Sure, they were at the scene where Caylee was found, but like the above poster said, that was because the dog needed to get out of the car. My impression of this bunch is that Gail probably filmed footage of every search saying the same thing, "Oh, this must be the site. Something is wrong here."

As the above poster stated, Paleeeeeze.

The dog was the only nice thing about this video.

justbetweenus
12-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Gotta agree with you on this. Not only am I totally unimpressed with this Gail, I am a bit appauled by the entire video. This was so difficult to sit through. Horrid camera work, fowl language, including the bit her daughter says about a po*n tape. They call themselves searchers? Gail didn't even want to get out of the car. And yes, no one was dressed for searching either.

Sorry, but this crew seems more fit to be on the Springer show, than out searching for a missing child. The dog was getting sick, according to the daughter, because Gail wouldn't tun on the AC in the car in fear that no one would be able to hear their banter on the tape. Colleen was the only one who was actually trying to conduct a search, but in shorts and sandals?

Sure, they were at the scene where Caylee was found, but like the above poster said, that was because the dog needed to get out of the car. My impression of this bunch is that Gail probably filmed footage of every search saying the same thing, "Oh, this must be the site. Something is wrong here."

As the above poster stated, Paleeeeeze.

The dog was the only nice thing about this video.

I agree with your post, as well as Meagain. I.B Nora posted the long version of this video over on the Geraldo thread.

Kimster
12-21-2008, 08:58 PM

That was me and I didn't know any of my comments were deleted? But that is okay because I do stand corrected in that I have researched with ppl who have known them and this video appears to be from the first trip and not the second as I believed it was. I did not know them in August.

This is my last comment about it. I've said too much already! Please accept my apology and sleuth yourselves for the answers.

butwhatif?
12-21-2008, 09:45 PM
I do believe there are some genuine psychics, and maybe GSJ is one of them. But she didnt find caylee, did she? They searched so many different areas and IIRC her strongest feelings were about the cemetary.
If she was so sure that something wasnt right, she sure didnt take long looking into it.
This video is important, not to show how right or wrong she was, but it gives us a good look at the area back then.
Seeing how clear the sky was, and how dry the area was shows that there is no good reason for the area not to have been searched thoroughly that day.
There is no way I would want to enter that area without some serious protective clothing and and something to keep snakes and spiders away.
Without wanting to sound overly critical of the deputy that searched there, my opinion is that he probably didnt look much futher than what we see in this vid.
Like the captain says, they very well may have missed that small window of oportunity to search properly before fay.
There must be so many people kicking themselves right now, knowing they were so so close to little caylee.
But at least they tried.

wanttohelp
12-21-2008, 10:07 PM
I posted in the Aug 11 12 13 thread, After going through the tips and reading through media during that time period, I think Gale and her crew were there creating so much rukus thats why the body wasn't found then. There is only so much LE manpower. Only so much they can do at one time.

interested_in_facts
12-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Wow when I watched that I got chills. Gale even said there is something here. They missed something. On the dream site one of his dreams said go back I am there or something like that. They were right there and knew there was something there but could not get to her. So sad. To bad they never got back to this area.

wanttohelp
12-21-2008, 10:13 PM
I remember you were going to read through the tips, do you agree with what I said? It sounds like they had lots of people giving directions (tips;theories, feelings, dreams, psychics, anthony's and the sitter), and it seemed like all the directions were baseless. I think that they decided to form their own direction based on forming key dates. While they did that, Faye came along.

I do believe there are some genuine psychics, and maybe GSJ is one of them. But she didnt find caylee, did she? They searched so many different areas and IIRC her strongest feelings were about the cemetary.
If she was so sure that something wasnt right, she sure didnt take long looking into it.
This video is important, not to show how right or wrong she was, but it gives us a good look at the area back then.
Seeing how clear the sky was, and how dry the area was shows that there is no good reason for the area not to have been searched thoroughly that day.
There is no way I would want to enter that area without some serious protective clothing and and something to keep snakes and spiders away.
Without wanting to sound overly critical of the deputy that searched there, my opinion is that he probably didnt look much futher than what we see in this vid.
Like the captain says, they very well may have missed that small window of oportunity to search properly before fay.
There must be so many people kicking themselves right now, knowing they were so so close to little caylee.
But at least they tried.

Cher352
12-21-2008, 10:19 PM

"Look, it wasn't flooded, they never searched it, or dogs didn't find her, why not? Because someone else did this, my client is innocent"!

JMO

I thought I hear them say on the tape it was flooded.
So I think that is one for the DA and OCSO.

Cher352
12-21-2008, 10:36 PM
I agree with your post, as well as Meagain. I.B Nora posted the long version of this video over on the Geraldo thread.
I agree people need to listen to the long version before commenting.

On it they seem to be doing a survey of the area, not a search for that day. They also debate on whether to try to search this area because they were told it had already been searched with dogs, which they found unbelievable. They also mention how it was water filled. Perhaps the body was unwater at this time and not that close to the road.

Don't get why so many people are down on them...fake or real, at least they were trying to do something and I don't think they got rich from it. JMO

Capri
12-21-2008, 11:00 PM
I had never seen that video before. Several things...the dog begins panting almost right as they turn onto Suburban. The young guy was definitely getting worked up, and that they actually drove to really close to what ended up being the place Caylee was found, if they were just "blind driving, that's right on target, I'd say.

TxRose
12-21-2008, 11:37 PM
I don't have a problem with them going out and performing their own searches. If they have gut feelings....go for it. Who knows...if I lived in Orlando I might have gone and looked too! But what I didn't like was them taking credit for "identifying" the area where Caylee was found. They didn't identify it. They made this video but never followed through. Heck - LE, Tim Miller, and many other "psychics" and concerned citizens had identified that as a potential site. But know GSJ is saying "see - we identified this area back in August. We knew something was there." No you didn't - or you would have said so and focused your search efforts at that spot. You didn't.

I would have had more respect for her if she had just come out and said she had video of the site on August 11th because they were there while driving around. Show it so everyone could see what it looked like back in August. Period. Skip all the nonsense about "knowing" something was there.

SuziQ
12-22-2008, 12:16 AM
The below marked arial pic shows where GSJ was that day on Suburban. Thanks Nora!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3086074&postcount=416

Today, 11:31 AM
i.b.nora (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=167) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

I just put this on the Geraldo thread but maybe this is more appropriate.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...ck/BHVIDEO.jpg (http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/HPJack/BHVIDEO.jpg)

Misfit76
12-22-2008, 01:50 AM
I watched the video a while back, and though Im not a real believer in phychics(sp?) I do think theres a few genuine ones out there. However, in the video, as soon as they turn onto Suburban drive, and are at the location where Caylee was later found, Gayle and Travis both state that they feel as though they have been kicked (or punched?) in the stomach and that they feel she is definately there. I just wish they wouldve searched better and followed up on thier gut feelings.

Baznme
12-28-2008, 08:34 PM

Not intending on quoting my own comment but, my original comment was stated with "tongue in cheek". GSJ may have been about as close as anyone could get to where Caylee was and STILL didn't know it.

Elphaba
12-28-2008, 08:50 PM
This group was there for days... there is no telling how many other videos she made like this one, at other spots. I called it awhile back: if Caylee was ever found, this group would find someway to lay claim, no matter how small it was, on her being found. And wahlah... here's the video proving my prediction... guess I'm a psychic, too? :)

(Nope... not psychic... I just figured them out a long time ago.)

Wudge
12-29-2008, 12:06 PM

JMO

JB would argue very reasonably.

What is not reasonable is the meter man meeting with a detective in August to go through the bag that held Caylee's body, yet they found absolutely nothing at that time.

If you do not like JB's almost assured argument, wait til you hear the nonsense that the prosecutor will put forth about the meter man, detective and bag.

Kimster
12-29-2008, 12:21 PM
This group was there for days... there is no telling how many other videos she made like this one, at other spots. I called it awhile back: if Caylee was ever found, this group would find someway to lay claim, no matter how small it was, on her being found. And wahlah... here's the video proving my prediction... guess I'm a psychic, too? :)

(Nope... not psychic... I just figured them out a long time ago.)

:woohoo:

darcedarce
12-29-2008, 07:03 PM

What is not reasonable is the meter man meeting with a detective in August to go through the bag that held Caylee's body, yet they found absolutely nothing at that time.

If you do not like JB's almost assured argument, wait til you hear the nonsense that the prosecutor will put forth about the meter man, detective and bag.

Now you're stating that they went through the bag that held Caylee's body?? Link Please?

scandi
12-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Now you're stating that they went through the bag that held Caylee's body?? Link Please?

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

Pardon me Darcedarce, but I have to give my best to dear Wudge after all these years.

And you caught what must have been a mental note he had that was not what we have learned in the case. I'm sure it wasn't from Southern Comfort, but it happens to the best of posters. :) xox

cinny2227
12-29-2008, 11:13 PM
I don't have a problem with them going out and performing their own searches. If they have gut feelings....go for it. Who knows...if I lived in Orlando I might have gone and looked too! But what I didn't like was them taking credit for "identifying" the area where Caylee was found. They didn't identify it. They made this video but never followed through. Heck - LE, Tim Miller, and many other "psychics" and concerned citizens had identified that as a potential site. But know GSJ is saying "see - we identified this area back in August. We knew something was there." No you didn't - or you would have said so and focused your search efforts at that spot. You didn't.

I would have had more respect for her if she had just come out and said she had video of the site on August 11th because they were there while driving around. Show it so everyone could see what it looked like back in August. Period. Skip all the nonsense about "knowing" something was there.

I agree with you, she would have then had my respect also

darcedarce
12-30-2008, 12:14 AM

Pardon me Darcedarce, but I have to give my best to dear Wudge after all these years.

And you caught what must have been a mental note he had that was not what we have learned in the case. I'm sure it wasn't from Southern Comfort, but it happens to the best of posters. :) xox

I'm not quite understanding, are you saying that what wudge was saying was in fact, not true? Not trying to be rude, honestly just wondering. I've had some wine myself tonight. :)

MADJGNLAW
12-30-2008, 07:34 AM
All I can say is that early on the Gale and Team had there website up and open for all to see and they had described the area, fence, playground, school and more early on. She headed out first to do a search of the area and was treated poorly but still stayed and came back. From what was said they were just looking for Caylee and wanted no part in the drama and closed the website to members only. But, I do remember that a lot was said about their dreams early on and they were ignored. I guess because they were physic's. I look at it this way, there have been crimes before that have been solved by physic's, I didn't care who found Caylee. They don't just go driving around, they do the same thing that is done here and other forms. They try and create a time-line and incorporate it with their dreams. But, yes she was first out in Orlando and was told the area was searched, she went back and found nothing but felt something...If that make any sense.

redtailhawk
12-30-2008, 08:09 AM
This is an awesome video, and not a hoax at all in my opinion. This team of people were in the orlando area searching on at least 2 occasions.

Just look at the vegetation, very very heavy with thick Kudzu too and they are reporting they can only go so far because it's underwater.

It is exciting to "see" both the sensitive people's reaction and the dog's reaction to the area.

Facinating!

At the end of the day though, things happen when they happen cause they do, and had Caylee been found earlier than she was then the suspect (s) wouldn't have had nearly as much time to act strangely and say all sorts of crazy stuff. The longer this dragged out, the more likely that the "stories" wouldn't fly!

as alway JMO ~~ Redtailhawk

Alpha Leader
12-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Unfortunately, these people are representative of the center mass of the searchers that showed up in November during the TES search, meaning ill prepared w/r to dress, unorganized, and expending little effort in the actual search. On the flip side, most of the searchers where eager and responded to direction.

The remains would be recovered sooner by a better trained, motivated and disiplined set of searchers.

Wudge
12-30-2008, 09:23 AM

Incorrect. I stated that they did not find anything.

Of course, this raises the obvious question of how could the meter man see what no one else could?

tfrohning
12-30-2008, 09:31 AM
All I can say is that early on the Gale and Team had there website up and open for all to see and they had described the area, fence, playground, school and more early on. She headed out first to do a search of the area and was treated poorly but still stayed and came back. From what was said they were just looking for Caylee and wanted no part in the drama and closed the website to members only. But, I do remember that a lot was said about their dreams early on and they were ignored. I guess because they were physic's. I look at it this way, there have been crimes before that have been solved by physic's, I didn't care who found Caylee. They don't just go driving around, they do the same thing that is done here and other forms. They try and create a time-line and incorporate it with their dreams. But, yes she was first out in Orlando and was told the area was searched, she went back and found nothing but felt something...If that make any sense.
I hear Gale on NG said that they were lookoing for a certain flower. Does anyone know if that certain flower was found where Caylee was found?

Wudge
12-30-2008, 09:36 AM

(salute)

Hello Scandi. I hope your Xmas was wonderful and wish you and yours a joyful and prosperous new year.

The defense has a lot to work with in this case -- to say nothing of the lack of clear and unyielding inculpatory evidence. And either LE was grossly incompetent or the body was planted where it was found. Neither are good for the State.

Moreover, I highly suspect that LE did not find Casey's prints on the tape or bag. I further suspect that toxicology testing did not find chloroform in Caylee's remains.

Not a lot appears to be going the prosecutors' way.

darcedarce
12-30-2008, 10:01 AM

Of course, this raises the obvious question of how could the meter man see what no one else could?

"Originally Posted by Wudge

If you do not like JB's almost assured argument, wait til you hear the nonsense that the prosecutor will put forth about the meter man, detective and bag."

You also stated that they went through the bag that held Caylee's body (I assume you mean it had nothing in it at the time and now it hold's Caylee's body.) Where was it shown that they went through that bag? Link?

LLC
12-30-2008, 10:08 AM

I agree, Wudge. How could no one else see it?

Jumping in after 6 mos. of lurkdom... Place is addicting. I cannot wait for this trial to start.

Wudge
12-30-2008, 10:17 AM
"Originally Posted by Wudge

If you do not like JB's almost assured argument, wait til you hear the nonsense that the prosecutor will put forth about the meter man, detective and bag."

You also stated that they went through the bag that held Caylee's body (I assume you mean it had nothing in it at the time and now it hold's Caylee's body.) Where was it shown that they went through that bag? Link?

I said "to go through". I did not say "they went through".

HTH

Baznme
12-30-2008, 10:20 AM

If you go back and look at the video again, you'll see that GSJ's focus was on the school, not the area on Suburban where Caylee was found. She even goes so far as to criticize the previous searchers of the school area. If she is psychic, she'd be more accurate if she left logic completely out of it. Also, instead of leading the dog, they should have allowed the dog to lead them. Why have a cadaver dog if you're psychic? IMO only.

Baznme
12-30-2008, 10:29 AM
Unfortunately, these people are representative of the center mass of the searchers that showed up in November during the TES search, meaning ill prepared w/r to dress, unorganized, and expending little effort in the actual search. On the flip side, most of the searchers where eager and responded to direction.

The remains would be recovered sooner by a better trained, motivated and disiplined set of searchers.

I beg to differ with you on your description of MOST of the searchers. Myself and several others on this board were dressed properly, organized as a team and expended MUCH effort in the actual search. It was not our first time around this block.

Paladine
12-30-2008, 10:35 AM
I agree, Wudge. How could no one else see it?

Jumping in after 6 mos. of lurkdom... Place is addicting. I cannot wait for this trial to start.

Welcome, glad you ventured out of lurkdom! :)

I saw the water in the video...thats what I take from this, there WAS water.

Pattymarie
12-30-2008, 10:50 AM
I just watched this video and felt like I wasted my time. How this factors in this case is beyond me.

Alpha Leader
12-30-2008, 11:20 AM
I beg to differ with you on your description of MOST of the searchers. Myself and several others on this board were dressed properly, organized as a team and expended MUCH effort in the actual search. It was not our first time around this block.

I took a little bit of risk posting this comment. Somehow, I think the defense is going to try to make hay about having these areas searched and nothing was found. There are more than a few posts where people have the attitude of 'how could the remains be missed?'.

From what I saw during my experience this is how: (1) someone just pokes a stick into some brush instead of stooping down and pushing it aside; to do that, you need gloves because some of the underbrush has spines and thorns; a majority showed up without gloves (2) stepping only two or three feet off the trail or sidewalk and just trying to see or smell something instead of probing (3) expecting to detect something just by smell (4) bypassing areas too thick to walk though (5) marking an object and never following up on it. During my searching experience, all of this occurred. I suspect LE was not significantly more thorough.

In the GSJ video, the woman and the dog get out about 20 meters farther up the road from where the remains where found and poke around in perhaps 20 or 30 square meters. The woods on that side of the road are approximately 100 meters in length. A proper search would be a stooping, systematic probe of 10 to 15 meters in depth in for a total of 1500 square meters. The dog is of no real use since probably he could not pick up the scent more than say 15 meters away; a person would have on top of the bag to smell anything. Most likely, the detection would be visible.

On top of this, the area (I have seen it in person) is full of other junk that would require additional careful examination. This slowed our searches down (we found numerous animal skeletons, trash bags, etc). One of the skeletons we found was not conclusively an animal (a tell tale was the jawbone); we called out LE and frankly, their attitude was less than energetic. We left the scene sometime after they arrived I heard nothing else on this. The TES command post was of little use and I had to lobby them to get LE to come out.

The bottom line is I put no weight into the fact the area was searched previous for the reasons mentioned.There were plenty of good searchers in the mix, but at least half were like I described. Good, bad, ugly or indifferent, IMO this is the truth.

Wudge
12-30-2008, 12:45 PM
I took a little bit of risk posting this comment. Somehow, I think the defense is going to try to make hay about having these areas searched and nothing was found. There are more than a few posts where people have the attitude of 'how could the remains be missed?'.

SNIP

If the meter man knew exactly where the bag was, the defense will conduct a scorched-earth cross-examination on one or more of the prosecution's witnesses.

If the meter man received a tip (or overheard something) as to the body's location and passed that tip along to LE, the defense might take a different approach with him.

Baznme
12-30-2008, 10:39 PM

From what I saw during my experience this is how: (1) someone just pokes a stick into some brush instead of stooping down and pushing it aside; to do that, you need gloves because some of the underbrush has spines and thorns; a majority showed up without gloves (2) stepping only two or three feet off the trail or sidewalk and just trying to see or smell something instead of probing (3) expecting to detect something just by smell (4) bypassing areas too thick to walk though (5) marking an object and never following up on it. During my searching experience, all of this occurred. I suspect LE was not significantly more thorough.

In the GSJ video, the woman and the dog get out about 20 meters farther up the road from where the remains where found and poke around in perhaps 20 or 30 square meters. The woods on that side of the road are approximately 100 meters in length. A proper search would be a stooping, systematic probe of 10 to 15 meters in depth in for a total of 1500 square meters. The dog is of no real use since probably he could not pick up the scent more than say 15 meters away; a person would have on top of the bag to smell anything. Most likely, the detection would be visible.

On top of this, the area (I have seen it in person) is full of other junk that would require additional careful examination. This slowed our searches down (we found numerous animal skeletons, trash bags, etc). One of the skeletons we found was not conclusively an animal (a tell tale was the jawbone); we called out LE and frankly, their attitude was less than energetic. We left the scene sometime after they arrived I heard nothing else on this. The TES command post was of little use and I had to lobby them to get LE to come out.

The bottom line is I put no weight into the fact the area was searched previous for the reasons mentioned.There were plenty of good searchers in the mix, but at least half were like I described. Good, bad, ugly or indifferent, IMO this is the truth.

You seem to be describing your experience as a TES searcher. There were many searches, not all done by TES. Suburban Rd. area pretty much being under water most of the time, low water at best in between storms. 4 wheelers, dogs, horses and foot searchers could not have found anything in that water at the times searches were conducted. Caylee was found when she was supposed to be found IMO. Criticism of the searches that were done is inconsequential at this point. I'm sure there were inconsistencies in all of them since the people that came only did the best they knew how and we can hope that future endeavors in this kind of effort will improve over time. It's over, she's been found. Giving Caylee the dignity and respect as a person deserving of a proper burial is now the focus and we can only hope that bringing the person responsible to justice will be the final chapter to this tragic story.

WillenFan21
01-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Um does this mean she didn't see the bag there if she was there months ago? And doesn't that fit in there with someone saying something about them not seeing a bag laying around? If so then this makes the Anthonys look really guilty.

Psychic found spot of Anthony remains months before
Last Edited: Monday, 05 Jan 2009, 7:37 PM EST
Created: Monday, 05 Jan 2009, 7:37 PM EST

<snipped>
Psychic Gale St. John, who has the show called ‘The Body Hunter’, was drawn to the same area on the same day and has the video to prove it. A video taken by St. John's daughter on the first day their search team "The Body Hunters" began looking for Caylee Marie Anthony seems to show that St. John felt their was something odd about the location.

VIDEO: Psychic found spot of Anthony remains months before
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8196594&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8197199&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

GreenEyedGirl
01-05-2009, 10:10 PM
I checked out the links, but neither works.

Indianagirl
01-05-2009, 10:11 PM
The links are "temporarily unavailable"...

WillenFan21
01-05-2009, 10:12 PM
I checked out the links, but neither works.

They are fixed. Sorry about that I had copied from the update post so thats why they didn't work. :)

sweetmop
01-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Sorry. I think she's after publicity only.
Did you see the video? She didn't even get out of the car(St.John). The dog was wanting out of the car. For a bathroom break, I think.
Plus, they didn't stay there but maybe a couple of minutes.
I think it's really a leap for her to be making such a claim.
JMO, though.

ThoughtElf
01-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Did you see the video? She didn't even get out of the car(St.John). The dog was wanting out of the car. For a bathroom break, I think.
JMO, though.

JMO, too.

MomofBoys
01-05-2009, 10:15 PM
I've seen these before, but was less than impressed. The dogs needed to pee.

I believe in psychic phenomena without a doubt, but during the TES search, people were driving by that area all the time because of its proximity to the Anthony home. And really, they weren't that close. They turned away from the area with the remains, not toward it.

It's JMHO. I don't know why I'm so skeptical of the whole thing.

Thanks for posting, though. It IS interesting.

FightTheOstrich
01-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Worked here. Very interesting. It says quite about this psychic for not running immediately to the media screaming "I was there first". If this is all verifiable then maybe, just maybe there's something to this psychic hullabaloo. Eerie how it happened just a few hours before the meter reader.

ThoughtFox
01-05-2009, 10:20 PM
I think it's an interesting part of the sideshow surrounding this case. This topic has an older thread somewhere back a few pages.

But the psychic didn't actually "find" the body, and lots of people here had intuitions about alot of places in that area. Everyone who went there passed by that place, so the psychic is hardly alone. I think the thing many people, including the psychic got right was that Caylee never left that area.

TURBOTHINK
01-05-2009, 10:21 PM
JMO, though.

I do believe people have "knowledge" of things, and maybe that is psychic, I don't know, but that was NOT it.

We went down that road too, and our dogs moved around, but we SURE did not contribute it to them "KNOWING" anything and call national TV to tell about it.

They did the same thing, when we went by McDonalds.

I can appreciate her wanting to help and going there to do it, but she needs to stop trying to take any credit for it, as it makes her look bad, because they way passed the spot and didn't search at all there. (just like we didn't)

FightTheOstrich
01-05-2009, 10:22 PM
I think it's an interesting part of the sideshow surrounding this case. This topic has an older thread somewhere back a few pages.

But the psychic didn't actually "find" the body, and lots of people here had intuitions about alot of places in that area. Everyone who went there passed by that place, so the psychic is hardly alone. I think the thing many people, including the psychic got right was that Caylee never left that area.

You're probably right. She could have driven down hundreds and hundreds of streets doing the exact same thing. Strange how it happened the same day but nevertheless it is questionable now that I think about it.

Phumi
01-05-2009, 10:23 PM
I'm suspicious about how many videos she made in various locations where she "sensed" something . She could have made 2 dozen of them and then "revealed" the "right" one after caylee was found.

GreenEyedGirl
01-05-2009, 10:24 PM
They are fixed. Sorry about that I had copied from the update post so thats why they didn't work. :)

:blowkiss: Thank you!

Indianagirl
01-05-2009, 10:25 PM
If that were me and I had that strong of a feeling Caylee was there, I would have gotten out and looked deeper into the woods. IMO the MR has a stronger psychic sense than she does!

TURBOTHINK
01-05-2009, 10:29 PM
If that were me and I had that strong of a feeling Caylee was there, I would have gotten out and looked deeper into the woods. IMO the MR has a stronger psychic sense than she does!

Good point and a very valid one also.

TxRose
01-05-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm suspicious about how many videos she made in various locations where she "sensed" something . She could have made 2 dozen of them and then "revealed" the "right" one after caylee was found.

I agree with this and many of the previous posts. She clearly didn't "sense" much there or she would have searched the area....or at the very least gotten out of her car! If I recall all the media reports on her and her group, they were always out searching other areas because they had "feelings" about them. So I guess if I had "feelings" that Caylee was still in the Orlando area that makes me psychic? No - it just means I have common sense. This wooded area was very close to Casey's home, easy to access, and was a place she used to frequent. She even used to bury family pets there. So clearly logic and not "feelings" tell you that the area could be of significance.

I think she made lots of these little films...and has pulled this one out to get media attention for The Body Hunters. She didn't find anything and shouldn't get credit for anything.

ThoughtElf

Agree. Bet he has better morals, too, when it comes to handling other people's $$$. :rolleyes:

LeLe1953
JMO, though.

I also think she is full of bull. I read "that" site often & there were many, many areas she claimed Caylee was. That's not to say I don't think some people are physic but I don't think she is. I think a true physic would have had feelings so stronge they would not have left, esp after just a couple minutes. Hell would have froze over before they left w/o her. Why would you go all that way, say you KNOW she is there & then do nothing to bring her out????????????

concentric
01-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Worked here. Very interesting. It says quite about this psychic for not running immediately to the media screaming "I was there first". If this is all verifiable then maybe, just maybe there's something to this psychic hullabaloo. Eerie how it happened just a few hours before the meter reader.

That's exactly what I posted several days ago on the meter reader thread! I said he probably saw the psychic or an investigator get out of the car and decided to check it out himself.

Sometimes, my posts are totally overlooked on here.

LeLe1953
01-05-2009, 10:39 PM

From what I recall, she did make a bunch of videos of places she had strong feelings.

DotsEyes
01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Whatever. GSJ does have a film of herself, the other 2 folks in the car and the dog being about 200 feet from the dump site. The dog needed to get out of the car and the kid in the back seat allegedly said something about feeling sick.

Since no one else got out of the car to look at anything, I think the dog had gas.

JMHO

LeLe1953
01-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Whatever. GSJ does have a film of herself, the other 2 folks in the car and the dog being about 200 feet from the dump site. The dog needed to get out of the car and the kid in the back seat allegedly said something about feeling sick.

Since no one else got out of the car to look at anything, I think the dog had gas.

JMHO

:crazy: Yep, that explains it.

sweetmop
01-05-2009, 10:49 PM
I also think she is full of bull. I read "that" site often & there were many, many areas she claimed Caylee was. That's not to say I don't think some people are physic but I don't think she is. I think a true physic would have had feelings so stronge they would not have left, esp after just a couple minutes. Hell would have froze over before they left w/o her. Why would you go all that way, say you KNOW she is there & then do nothing to bring her out????????????

These are my feelings as well, LeLe. The key words in your post being a true psychic.:)

Where's Andre
01-05-2009, 10:53 PM

ITA. It reminds me of the old saw "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while" which seems highly appropriate for this case.

So this is one of two or so wooded areas nearest Hopespring Drive. I'm so impressed... my "Spider Senses" would be tingling big-time there too-- with or without my dogs.

Oh, I get it now... she's the Psychic who sent in the tip about the German Shepherd peeing isn't she?

MaedchenX
01-05-2009, 10:54 PM
I would love, but do not expect verification that GSJ asked the property owner to inspect further. How convenient for her.

bessie
01-05-2009, 10:55 PM

JMHO

:rolling:
Maybe he's the real psychic in the family. Did he pee?

concentric
01-05-2009, 11:02 PM
OMG! Where the German Shepherd pees.

Elphaba
01-05-2009, 11:03 PM

JMHO

...or... one of the 2 left in the van had the gas, running the dog and the other 2 people out of the van before it became a full blown dutch oven... perhaps? no? :D

whiteangora
01-05-2009, 11:08 PM
JMO, though.

She was drawn to the area but not the right spot.
Big difference.

DaughterAlice
01-05-2009, 11:41 PM
I've seen the full video of their blind drive. I watched it on that "other site" about the time the bones were found. I did and still do find it pretty amazing. They did react very strongly when they they drove by that location.

Don't know for sure what to think of GSJ, but I do think she put a lot of hard work into coming down here to search for Caylee. A lot of people put a whole lot of hard work into that search!!

Lake Erie Princess
01-06-2009, 12:28 AM
JMO, though.

I agree witth your post 100 % !
After the news reporting some of her documented antics, and $$ issues, (regarding $$ trip donations), I am very skeptical about this lady. Her and the dream ? weaver.:boohoo: Please ! :waitasec:I do not :eek::eek:buy it and never :bang:will ! :blowkiss:

keaska
01-06-2009, 12:41 AM
Hello all. I'm a newbie, but I've been reading for a few months. I thought I was banned for some unknown reason until I wrote administration and found out that I had to use my ISP email addy to join. LOL
I want to start by saying I can be Naive at times, and I am interested in psychics. lol

I saw the video on another psychics website, just after they found Caylee and in the video, the boy in the back of the van seems to really get the "sick feeling" when they got alongside the site. I don't think St. John really picked up on it, or she would have further investigated it IMO. She had driven a long way to do this, so I can't imagine sitting in the car if she really thought she had
hit on something.

The guy in the back is young. I don't know who he is but she had just
barely gotten in touch with him in time for him to make the trip. But,
he really did have a reaction when they got alongside the site IMO.

please don't flame the newbie. :blowkiss: ITA that St. John didn't
get it though and is taking credit for a hit that she didn't get.

edited to correct typing error

Indianagirl
01-06-2009, 12:43 AM
I would love, but do not expect verification that GSJ asked the property owner to inspect further. How convenient for her.

My thoughts exactly :clap:

ThoughtElf
01-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Hello all. I'm a newbie, but I've been reading for a few months. I thought I was banned for some unknown reason until I wrote administration and found out that I had to use my ISP email addy to join. LOL
I want to start by saying I can be Naive at times, and I am interested in psychics. lol

I saw the video on XXXXXXXXXX.com just after they found Caylee and in the video, the boy in the back of the van seems to really get the "sick feeling" when they got alongside the site. I don't think St. John really picked up on it, or she would have further investigated it IMO. She had driven a long way to do this, so I can't imagine sitting in the car if she really thought she had
hit on something.

Hi Newbie! :D

You might want to edir your post where I inserted bold X's. I don't think we're supposed to post that site here.

savannahanna
01-06-2009, 12:49 AM
As I watched the video play, one thing stood out-one could see that the water level was high. It looks as if it was covering the spot deeper in the woods where Caylee was found. That is what struck me. JMO

keaska
01-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Here is the video in it's entirety...

http://psychicgale.com/blinddrive.htm

I take back my earlier post... she does get the feeling to be pulled there. hmmm

cyberborg
01-06-2009, 01:00 AM

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

keaska
01-06-2009, 01:01 AM
Hi Newbie! :D

You might want to edir your post where I inserted bold X's. I don't think we're supposed to post that site here.

Done! So sorry.. what about the video link I posted right after.. is that ok?

EasyGruuvin
01-06-2009, 01:09 AM
That's exactly what I posted several days ago on the meter reader thread! I said he probably saw the psychic or an investigator get out of the car and decided to check it out himself.

Sometimes, my posts are totally overlooked on here.

I read them all and appreciate them concentric , but if i cant contribute , I dont usually reply. That doesnt mean you are overlooked as far as I am concerned. I know what you mean though, at times i have felt like I am talking to myself on here . lol. I have known a few psychic's and imo they do not have to go after publicity, it usually comes right to them.

Kimster
01-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Done! So sorry.. what about the video link I posted right after.. is that ok?

Should be - it's familiar to this thread.

Welcome to Websleuths! :blowkiss:

keaska
01-06-2009, 01:19 AM
Should be - it's familiar to this thread.

Welcome to Websleuths! :blowkiss:

thank you!

Angel Who Cares
01-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Here's another link to the article that gives the link to the full unedited video: It might have been posted already if so sorry for the repeat.

FOX TOP NATIONAL NEWS:
Psychic found spot of Anthony remains months before
By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS
Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8197199&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Elphaba
01-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Disagreeing is understandable, but attacking the poster because you don't like their opinion is a whole other venue... it easily turns a lively discussion in the wrong direction.

As for people searching: there are posters on here that put a lot of their time and energy in searching... most with TES. TES does not want filming and photography done by the volunteers during their searches, so you will find that some people can't give you photographic evidence that they did search. As well, there are a load of people on here that donated monies to help TES... so while they may have been sitting in their office chair, they were helping the best way they could.

LaLaw2000
01-06-2009, 02:17 AM
...or... one of the 2 left in the van had the gas, running the dog and the other 2 people out of the van before it became a full blown dutch oven... perhaps? no? :D

:floorlaugh:...........:wolf2:

rozey
01-06-2009, 02:28 AM
It seems to me that a few Ws'ers talked about emailing JSJ about the story Kio gave police early on. I wonder if they did and that is why she searched that area. Does anyone else remember this???
And sry if this has been mentioned, I fess up, I didn't read the entire thread.

Angel Who Cares
01-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Bumping

LancelotLink
01-06-2009, 10:00 AM
OMG! Where the German Shepherd pees.

Alright, that's just creepy! :clap:

april_showers
01-06-2009, 05:08 PM

I saw the video on another psychics website, just after they found Caylee and in the video, the boy in the back of the van seems to really get the "sick feeling" when they got alongside the site. I don't think St. John really picked up on it, or she would have further investigated it IMO. She had driven a long way to do this, so I can't imagine sitting in the car if she really thought she had
hit on something.

keaska - i think this is a great point. that kid really did have a 'gut' reaction right at that spot.

(though, again, we can of course wonder how much video exists of him having similar nauseous reactions at other locales).

he seemed like a very sensitive, open, young man. I truly wonder how knowing, in retrospect, that he was right there is affecting him at this point. Judging by his initial reaction in the car, I'd have to guess he's probably pretty shaken up.

I'm glad you brought him up - whether or not he had a truly psychic experience, he is being overshadowed by GSJ's whole production.

star444
01-06-2009, 06:54 PM
JVM was just talking about a "psychic who filmed the area" and said she would be on either JVM's or NG's show tonight. (I can't remember which one she said.)

amysmom
01-06-2009, 06:56 PM
JVM was just talking about a "psychic who filmed the area" and said she would be on either JVM's or NG's show tonight. (I can't remember which one she said.)

She said both?

star444
01-06-2009, 06:59 PM
She said both?

No, I think she said she'd be on NG, but, by the time I started to type this I started doubting myself. "Did she say the psychic would be on NG's show, or her show?" Getting old sucks!! :crazy:

ETA: JVM just said that NG will have an exclusive interview with the psychic tonight.

amysmom
01-06-2009, 07:16 PM
:floorlaugh:...........:wolf2:

A car full of gas! :biglaugh:

Seriously..I think GSJ is a fraud..Someone I'm not? allowed to say here has proof I believe is for real.

Watching JVM right now & she's reporting that same BOGUS info..GJS was NOT in the exact spot where Caylee was found..She's saying the others were too! WRONG!

amysmom
01-06-2009, 07:18 PM
No, I think she said she'd be on NG, but, by the time I started to type this I started doubting myself. "Did she say the psychic would be on NG's show, or her show?" Getting old sucks!! :crazy:

ETA: JVM just said that NG will have an exclusive interview with the psychic tonight.

You're right..JVM is talking about her but NG will have her on the show..Can't wait to see what BULL comes out of GSJ's mouth :rolleyes:

ITA..Getting old sucks! :bang:

Drivenon
01-07-2009, 01:57 AM
What am I missing, isnt this woman currently under investigation for fraud, was almost arrested in the parking lot of a hotel the last time she was done there and her partner with the dog did some secret interview? Am I off or is this the lady with the dog that hit on animal carcass??

Kimster
01-07-2009, 02:06 AM
What am I missing, isnt this woman currently under investigation for fraud, was almost arrested in the parking lot of a hotel the last time she was done there and her partner with the dog did some secret interview? Am I off or is this the lady with the dog that hit on animal carcass??

Yes, you got the right one. And a buddy of hers found the "dress" that TM took the blame for when it wasn't his fault.

Pink Panther
01-07-2009, 02:10 AM
This woman, along with many others who searched for Caylee, was in the area. OK. So where is the psychic bit about finding her? They probably videod themselves 24/7 while they were in Orlando...She didn't stop. Search in that area. Or find Caylee. So? What? She videotaped herself and friends there? Who cares? She, without a doubt, videotaped similar CARP everywhere she went!

Is there a meaningful point to her "videotape" story???

UH. I'm confused and don't understand what it is, if there is one.

MOO

Drivenon
01-07-2009, 02:17 AM
Yes, you got the right one. And a buddy of hers found the "dress" that TM took the blame for when it wasn't his fault.

Oye Vey. I dont think one needs to be psychic to know she is at the bottom of her cracker jack box.

Elphaba
01-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Is there a meaningful point to her "videotape" story???

Yes there is one... but it's only meaningful to her: its a part of her Body Hunter promotional... she is using it to further her agenda of trying to get her own tv show. (And before anyone gets offended by me saying that: look where she posted the edited version... look at when she was down there searching in her tshirts adverting the show... and look at when she goes on a show: she's there as the psychic from The Body Hunter show.)

songline
01-07-2009, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=Elley Mae;3083930]I saw this a few days ago and was just amazed, it looked to me to be the location. The part were to boy/guy in the back says he is feeling sick seems to be there, it just gave me a creepy feeling.QUOTE]

ME too.
But I also noticed that in August there was so much more density there; Lots of full grown shrubs, etc...
When the body was found it was December and all the leaves had fallen.
ALSO last but not least: Cindy refused to give any of the searchers a garment of Caylee's to help in the search. Maybe the dogs would have had a harder time to find anything there without a garment because it was right by a pet cemetery, so many skeletons were in that area already.

tfrohning
01-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I am glad I am not alone on GSJ (bodyhunte) BS. I was glad when Mike on NG said that he really don't believe her. The airconditioner must been off, in the tape the boy said turn on the air condintioner the dog is getting sick. Come On. if she was there the same time the MR was she would seem what he seem. You would think.