PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Pages : [1] 2

chicoliving
08-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Continue here!

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Ha ha Chico! You beat me to it. I deleted the thread I started.

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm getting confused. Not difficult to do these days. :)

suddenlyobsessed
08-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Thanks guys, sory I didn't know how to tell who the mods are and which ones are online..I just sort of got used to Windchime handling everything.

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Here is a link to an updated timeline. Do not post here. PM me if you have questions. It contains details about the car towing and pick up timeline. It also now contains more detailed info about the tour Casey gave detectives of ZG related locations.
Casey's friends, Amy and Ricardo lived across the street from the Senior only housing. Not across from Sawgrass apartments:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post2484626 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2484626&posted=1#post2484626)

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:04 PM
So what's everyone's thoughts on the psychic detectives?

curiositycat
08-11-2008, 02:04 PM
I don't know about everyone else but I feel this case is going down to a simmer. I pray that we get some solid forensics this week or the whole thing may just disappear from the news. I am praying that we find Caylee. That's the most important thing. Where is Caylee??

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Thanks guys, sory I didn't know how to tell who the mods are and which ones are online..I just sort of got used to Windchime handling everything.

It's cool. It was a group effort, but we got it done. lol.

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 02:05 PM
I can't buy that something happened on the 24th. Nobody has reported seeing Caylee since the 16th, Casey moved out "without warning" on that date, the flurry of phone calls made on that date, Cindy's third 911 call was genuine, imo, in that this was the first time she really believed something bad had happened to Caylee. I think something happened on the 16th of June. I don't believe a word of what George said about the 24th, except that maybe Casey showed up on that day without Caylee.

I hear ya. That's why I said IF something happened on the 24th... just hypothecating what happened and why the 31 day cover story if a body is found and DOD winds up being closer to the 24th than the 16th...

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
I want the fire to simmer only because it will mean Casey gets less of the attention she craves, but not because we've given looking up for Caylee.

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Here is a link to an updated timeline. Do not post here. PM me if you have questions. It contains details about the car towing and pick up timeline. It also now contains more detailed info about the tour Casey gave detectives of ZG related locations.
Casey's friends, Amy and Ricardo lived across the street from the Senior only housing. Not across from Sawgrass apartments:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post2484626 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2484626&posted=1#post2484626)

Thanks SQ!

Quick Q for all: why on earth, if something happened to Caylee on the 16th, did Casey back everything up to the 9th? WHy not go with the 16th as date of disappearance/kidnapping???

curiositycat
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
:rolling::rolling::rolling::floorlaugh::floorlaugh ::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Casey, probably really couldn't remember.

Lanie
08-11-2008, 02:08 PM
I am looking for links about where Cindy picked Casey up. I thought it was somewhere other than Tony's, so would like to double-check. If someone knows where to look off the top of their head, let me know, but please don't go on a massive hunt on my behalf.
TIA
Lanie

Salem
08-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Ya know - forensics should be back. I'm thinking they don't have enough to go on. I realize LE said they would not release to the press, but I am sure they would tell the family. The family's actions, in driving the billboard around are telling in my opinion. I don't think the forensics are coming out like it was initally predicted. They have Caylee's DNA - maybe it does not match the blood/fluids found in the trunk?

Salem

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:09 PM

My thoughts exactly. If they are looking for Caylee's "signature" then why even start in her neighborhood in Florida.

curiositycat
08-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks SQ!

Quick Q for all: why on earth, if something happened to Caylee on the 16th, did Casey back everything up to the 9th? WHy not go with the 16th as date of disappearance/kidnapping???

I am glad you bring this up. It is really been, to me, a significant "boo boo" on the part of Cindy and Casey. It is so obvious to me that one of them, proabably Cindy, grabbed the date out of thin air and Casey went a long with it.
The bottom line is that I think they discussed it ahead of time. Neither of them thought that the date on the video would surface, IMHO.
If you are reporting a child missing shouldn't you be sure of that date???

Beagle1
"Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl."

Is this just an error in reporting? I have never heard about spots IN the..home.

Patty G: You have been following this case since the beginning, I would like your thoughts on the "in the...home" part. Thanks

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

fixingtoburst
Ya know - forensics should be back. I'm thinking they don't have enough to go on. I realize LE said they would not release to the press, but I am sure they would tell the family. The family's actions, in driving the billboard around are telling in my opinion. I don't think the forensics are coming out like it was initally predicted. They have Caylee's DNA - maybe it does not match the blood/fluids found in the trunk?

Salem

Why would they give the forensic results to her family? They know that they are probably going to defend Casey all the way to the end.

Lanie

Sorry, this made me snicker....
Lanie

Salem
Thanks SQ!

If you go back to the 911 tapes and Lee's initial interview - you will see that Casey said "31 days" not June 9th. Counting back 31 days from July 15th puts you at June 15th-16th.

The June 9th date was a mistake (as explained by Cindy) as to when Cindy last remembered physically seeing Caylee.

Salem

robotdog
police have time to let her stew in jail

sometimes your best friend is time

Blink34
08-11-2008, 02:12 PM
My thoughts exactly. If they are looking for Caylee's "signature" then why even start in her neighborhood in Florida.

Maybe the signature she was referring to is the one that she is lacking for the purchase of her show and that is what they are headed down there for.
If you guys keep posting about this and I keep saying the same thing I am assuredly going to get the Captain Obvious award for the second day in a row.

curiositycat
The date is not something I would expect a mistake on. Who doesn't know the date of the last time they saw their own child. I would expect them to be very clear of that before LE was called.

Patty G
curiositycat
Frankly Scallop I don't Give A Clam Join Date: Feb 2006

I sent Brian the Bella Vida street info I found without the number and before you and I connected with your dream.

Well that is even MORE proof that they didn't receive the information as "Psychics".

I never shared I sent this to Brain but I sent him the information on August 3rd. I think you had the dream the 8/4, and we connected on 8/5.

I still feel this is something ....

Marina2
08-11-2008, 02:13 PM
I hear ya. That's why I said IF something happened on the 24th... just hypothecating what happened and why the 31 day cover story if a body is found and DOD winds up being closer to the 24th than the 16th...

Exactly and thats why I agreed with your post. It seems that there is too much being made of the 24th since George's story came out on Greta. I have to wonder where Caylee was between the 16th and the 27th when the car was towed. Probably more than one location, two of which are the Anthony backyard and the trunk of the car.

impatientredhead

Salem

Our family was not informed of the DNA results when they came back in our case. Not until the prosecuters office said they could. It could still jeopardize the investigation. They don't really tell the family anything they don't want out in the press or circulating.

fixingtoburst
police have time to let her stew in jail

sometimes your best friend is time

I don't think time is Casey's bestfriend though. She probably hates sitting in jail. I'm sure she's isolated. She doesn't even get to socialize with the other inmates during meals. She needs attention. She may be getting creative in there with brainstorming new ideas, but she's gotta realize she's one woman against a whole team of experts.

tiffertots
08-11-2008, 02:14 PM
at least the "psychics" are out there looking!! I do feel too that if everyone was out there with their dogs searching...and something "a body" was discovered...there would be a better chance of claiming evidence contamination...whether or not they are truley "phychic" I don't know...

Angelray
Does anyone remember how long Casey had Amys car? I wonder if they used the dogs in Amys car as well? Could something have transfered off Caseys clothes if nothing else.

athy
"Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl."

Is this just an error in reporting? I have never heard about spots IN the..home.

Patty G: You have been following this case since the beginning, I would like your thoughts on the "in the...home" part. Thanks

i believe this was a missprint...all other articles have said they hit on different parts in the yard. not inside the home.

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I am glad you bring this up. It is really been, to me, a significant "boo boo" on the part of Cindy and Casey. It is so obvious to me that one of them, proabably Cindy, grabbed the date out of thin air and Casey went a long with it.
The bottom line is that I think they discussed it ahead of time. Neither of them thought that the date on the video would surface, IMHO.
If you are reporting a child missing shouldn't you be sure of that date???

If they are in it together re: covering something up, then I agree. If it's just Casey on her own limb and Cindy's not disagreeing with her, then I'm thinking it's as Fixingtoburst says, Casey just couldn't remember and, as you say, pulled it out of thin air on her own.

robotdog
Our family was not informed of the DNA results when they came back in our case. Not until the prosecuters office said they could. It could still jeopardize the investigation. They don't really tell the family anything they don't want out in the press or circulating.

exactly

let her stew - sometimes acting like a dumb fox gets you more info:)

the police know a lot - they just dont know where the body is

YET

Salem
Why would they give the forensic results to her family? They know that they are probably going to defend Casey all the way to the end.

If the forensics prove that Caylee was in that trunk - why would they torture the family? Why wouldn't they tell the family? The family would be much more help to LE if they knew the truth. Expecially if the forensics show the fluids/blood/hair come from a dead body. That is pretty much undisputable proof that Caylee is no longer with us. If LE had this information, I do not think they would withhold it from the family. That would be just cruel and unnecessary. Such information would almost be enough to convict Casey - the family would understand that and if the information was indisputable - I do not think the family would continue to support Casey. I do believe they would continue to love her, but I don't think they would work to get her out of jail.

Salem

blondietx

WOW...had not heard that before. Very interesting...

curiositycat
I never shared I sent this to Brain but I sent him the information on August 3rd. I think you had the dream the 8/4, and we connected on 8/5.

I do too. That's not the point. I guess it doesn't matter really. If they use OUR information to find Caylee, what does it really matter. I dislike the way they asked for money to do this search. Heck I could have done the same thing. I think that was I dislike the most about this group is that NOT ONE TIME has any of the information that they have posted solved a crime, do you know of one? If you do I apologize. But they give families false hope. They did it in the Stacy Peterson case. Their track record stinks. IMHO

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:16 PM

They know that certain members of the Anthony suffer from verbal diarrhea too!

robotdog
I don't think time is Casey's bestfriend though. She probably hates sitting in jail. I'm sure she's isolated. She doesn't even get to socialize with the other inmates during meals. She needs attention. She may be getting creative in there with brainstorming new ideas, but she's gotta realize she's one woman against a whole team of experts.

yep
the police dont have to do anything right now
just let her stew and stomp

blondietx
i believe this was a missprint...all other articles have said they hit on different parts in the yard. not inside the home.

oh...maybe so. A VERY bad misprint! That's huge!

robotdog
08-11-2008, 02:18 PM
If the forensics prove that Caylee was in that trunk - why would they torture the family? Why wouldn't they tell the family? The family would be much more help to LE if they knew the truth. Expecially if the forensics show the fluids/blood/hair come from a dead body. That is pretty much undisputable proof that Caylee is no longer with us. If LE had this information, I do not think they would withhold it from the family. That would be just cruel and unnecessary. Such information would almost be enough to convict Casey - the family would understand that and if the information was indisputable - I do not think the family would continue to support Casey. I do believe they would continue to love her, but I don't think they would work to get her out of jail.

Salem

well, the police are not going to harm the investigation
they want a conviction - they will try and be fair to the family but that is not their main objective

they want justice
if they reveal info to the family
the family might use it to help casey in a trial

housemouse
08-11-2008, 02:19 PM

Psychic detectives, in general, are a total waste of everyone's time. Scammers, publicity seekers, P.T. Barnum types.

Any other nasty words we can think of?

Fandy

Salem

yesyesyes....i agree

Patty G
"

I haven't heard LE say there were spots in the home. Now the media is doing a lot of reporting with all their "sources" so anything is possible. This kind of stuff, I wait for news briefing to hear it from LE. :)

Salem

impatient - I'm so sorry you had a case. And I'm sorry you were not told of the results right away. This seems so mean to me. Doing your best to find a live child, while all the while, LE knows there is no live child - so very sad to me.

Salem

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 02:20 PM
SuzQ - could you add to timeline that on July 15 that Amy H claims she was picked up at airport at approx. 14:30 hours by Casey - link to affidavit for Casey's initial arrest, since we're all getting down into the specific hours for certain days?

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

DeltaDawn
I think that the psychics who jump on board, then announce they are on board, publish to the net, have everything filmed, hoping to get a TV show for themselves..well, they aren't psychics, with a God-given talent to share with others..they're mind vampires!

Marina2
Perhaps they haven't informed the family of the DNA results because they are afraid they too would go silent as Casey has. And if they don't want the press to know they surely wouldn't tell Cindy.

impatientredhead
08-11-2008, 02:22 PM

Salem

On a human level yes that is the most compassionate thing to do. But the police and prosecuters are not involved to make the families journey as easy as possible. There job is to preserve and maintain an investigation that results in conviction, upheld by appeal. Not to mention (not specific to this case) but confirming there was a body in the car does not PROVE that a specific family member did it, they could give the other family members test results and have the real perp dissappear. Again not specific to this case, but there are many reasons they don't share the results until they are ready.

believe09
08-11-2008, 02:22 PM

Ditto!

wishingtree
08-11-2008, 02:24 PM
FOX just said that Caylee's family hired a psychic detective to look for her. Do you think this is just another example of the media getting it wrong, or did the Anthony's give any money to fund this search?

mollymalone
08-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Fox just reported that the FAMILY has hired a psychic detective.

DeltaDawn
08-11-2008, 02:25 PM

I think this is simply an error on their part of not saying "AT" the home, instead of "IN" the home. The other two hits were outside in the backyard. Cindy I believe told Greta that the dogs were never in the house.

Blink34
08-11-2008, 02:25 PM

I posted on the Belle Isle, Belle Vital/Belle Vida, all things possible starting with Belle/Bella as related to her tattoo and areas where I believed Casey and Caylee were on here on 7/20/08. There were subsequently a few people that took it upon themselves to send that information to BL as if it were their own, after that, and it appeared (through telekenisis or foil hat) on his site, without the contributor's contact info, any dates (although I can tell you when it was posted because I screen shot it) and certainly no reference to me or WS.. Voilla, maps begin to change, audio recordings with similar info, etc..
So that reference was on his sight already, anyway.

Point is, while I encourage people to follow their instincts and develop theories and leads, etc.. LE already had this in their hands by 7/24 so BL posting other people's work just appears to further the already bogus opinion most have of his and the "team's" work.

Blink34
08-11-2008, 02:26 PM

O My Chr*st- link?

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:26 PM

Well that's great. Throw good money after bad.

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 02:27 PM

Salem

Oh no, the family would run to Baez with any info they got from LE.

wishingtree
08-11-2008, 02:27 PM
O My Chr*st- link?

It's on live right now - I don't have a link, sorry.

tiffertots
08-11-2008, 02:28 PM
If LE had concrete DNA evidence of Caylee's decomposition, wouldn't they state that the case was now a homicide investigation...and then begin searching for a body

I know the news would be hard for the family to take...but wouldn't it be their right to know...so that everyone could stop looking for a missing child and focus on a search for the body...

It seems like not doing so would bring unnecessary torture to a family already in the midst of a tragedy...

not to mention a community exhausting themselves to find Caylee alive...phone tips, sightings...leads...etc

gigi2009
08-11-2008, 02:28 PM
http://www.local6.com/news/17159019/detail.html

Cindy says LE looking at phone records

Themis
08-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Blind psychics driving around Orlando?

floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Blink34
08-11-2008, 02:31 PM
I think that the psychics who jump on board, then announce they are on board, publish to the net, have everything filmed, hoping to get a TV show for themselves..well, they aren't psychics, with a God-given talent to share with others..they're mind vampires!

OMG Delta, I swear that I just had that exact conversation , using the term "psychic vampire" 3 minutes ago...
Do you have a van and matching t-shirt- I can be ready by 5....

sorry, not trying to be glib but that is exactly that, I really think this will backfire on these people..

DagNasty
08-11-2008, 02:32 PM

Why hire a psychic detective if they know that someone has Caylee? All they would need is Casey to tell them who has her...

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:32 PM

In other news today: Traffic Jams everywhere as blind psychics interfere with normal traffic patterns.

Video footage of people sitting in their cars hands to their temples muttering to themselves "here or here?"

Patty G
08-11-2008, 02:33 PM
I dislike the way they asked for money to do this search. IMHO

I don't follow this group at all so I have no idea if they ever had success or not. I received a link from a member here so that is how I went to their site.

What I read on that site, was that they were going to Florida one way or another to do a search even if they received no donations.

They were looking for donations to help cover the cost of the roundtrip, of which, they estimated it to be $1500.00. I think they have to travel 1500 miles (3,000 round-trip) from where they live. This would cover their gas both ways, food and lodging. I think there were two adults driving along with the dogs.

When I drove from PA to Florida, which was 1500 miles, all alone with two dogs and had to stop along the way overnight, it was a costly trip, and gas was cheaper in 2002.

Even if they are not who they say they are, at least someone is in the woods looking, rather then driving around with a billboard. I don't mean to be sarcasic with that statement, but darn ...... go out and look!

curiositycat
FOX just said that Caylee's family hired a psychic detective to look for her. Do you think this is just another example of the media getting it wrong, or did the Anthony's give any money to fund this search?

I think the Anthony's are desperate. I remember the story of Sylvia Browne. Supposedly one of the best psychics in the world, telling the family of that one young boy that he was deceased. Come to find out when the man who kidnapped him and sexually abused him for years, tried to kidnap another child the FBI went into the apartment and there was the other boy still alive.
Someone please refresh my memory, I can't remember the names.
Point is, never give up looking, and hoping and praying. There is always hope.

Salem
Respectfully snipped ~If LE had concrete DNA evidence of Caylee's decomposition, wouldn't they state that the case was now a homicide investigation...and then begin searching for a body

It seems like not doing so would bring unnecessary torture to a family already in the midst of a tragedy...

not to mention a community exhausting themselves to find Caylee alive...phone tips, sightings...leads...etc

I think so but many on here disagree with me, some with actual experience, so maybe not. I can't see any reason to continue playing like there is need to find a live child, if LE knows there is not. Until such info becomes available, I am going to go on the assumption that Caylee may still be alive and those fluids/smells were someone else's........

Salem

blondietx
08-11-2008, 02:34 PM

Cindy Anthony said she talked with detectives about a phone call that Casey Anthony said she received in which she heard Caylee in the background. Detectives said phone records show that the phone call apparently never occurred.

"We discussed that with the deputies today. They're re-looking at the phone records because that's a misstatement," Cindy Anthony said.

Seriously...it's a freakin' LIE, Cindy! They have issues. Call a spade a spade already!!! :furious:

Patty G
08-11-2008, 02:34 PM

This report is off the charts!

DagNasty
08-11-2008, 02:35 PM
I think the Anthony's are desperate. I remember the story of Sylvia Browne. Supposedly one of the best psychics in the world, telling the family of that one young boy that he was deceased. Come to find out when the man who kidnapped him and sexually abused him for years, tried to kidnap another child the FBI went into the apartment and there was the other boy still alive.

The Shawn Hornbeck case?

Blink34
08-11-2008, 02:36 PM
In other news today: Traffic Jams everywhere as blind psychics interfere with normal traffic patterns.

Video footage of people sitting in their cars hands to their temples muttering to themselves "here or here?"

yes, perhaps the 10 google maps they put together on their site have evaporated into the vortex with their shame

blondietx

OMG...just medicate Casey and make it come clean. Would be cheaper, I'm sure. Sorry...

shannon718
It seems its not Brian.......and this woman has located missing children and bodies in the past. There are many many fake psychics and horrible people out there but there are people with gifts as well. Very few, but they do exist and it is quite common (not currently in this case of course) for LE to employ psychics to help them solve cases or find bodies.

Psychic-Led 'Blind Drives'

Meanwhile, a psychic detective and her team are "blind driving" around Central Florida searching for Caylee Anthony.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John said. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."

St. John and her team arrived in Central Florida and immediately began using specially trained cadaver dogs to check areas on foot over the weekend near Lee Vista Road.

St. John, who is part of a group that calls themselves the "Body Hunters," has been on "Larry King Live," Court TV and the Discovery Channel after helping authorities recover missing children and finding at least one body.

She said she has not received a feeling on Caylee's location but claims it is still early in her searching process.

The team will be driving around the region on Monday. Another psychic will be helping in the search as well, Local 6 reported.

curiositycat
08-11-2008, 02:37 PM
The Shawn Hornbeck case?
Yes Dag! THANK YOU!! You get the gold star for the day!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 02:38 PM
OMG...just medicate Casey and make it come clean. Would be cheaper, I'm sure. Sorry...

Completely unconstitutional at that.

shannon718
Patty::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Even if they are not who they say they are, at least someone is in the woods looking, rather then driving around with a billboard. I don't mean to be sarcasic with that statement, but darn ...... go out and look![/QUOTE]

sciteach

Salem

I agree... IF the police had proof that Caylee was dead.. they would tell that. They would not release details, but they would let family know that she was dead

curiositycat
It seems its not Brian.......and this woman has located missing children and bodies in the past. There are many many fake psychics and horrible people out there but there are people with gifts as well. Very few, but they do exist and it is quite common (not currently in this case of course) for LE to employ psychics to help them solve cases or find bodies.

Meanwhile, a psychic detective and her team are "blind driving" around Central Florida searching for Caylee Anthony.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John said. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."

St. John and her team arrived in Central Florida and immediately began using specially trained cadaver dogs to check areas on foot over the weekend near Lee Vista Road.

St. John, who is part of a group that calls themselves the "Body Hunters," has been on "Larry King Live," Court TV and the Discovery Channel after helping authorities recover missing children and finding at least one body.

She said she has not received a feeling on Caylee's location but claims it is still early in her searching process.

The team will be driving around the region on Monday. Another psychic will be helping in the search as well, Local 6 reported.

Yes it is. SHE IS THE WOMAN WHO WORKS WITH BRIAN!!

SuziQ
SuzQ - could you add to timeline that on July 15 that Amy H claims she was picked up at airport at approx. 14:30 hours by Casey - link to affidavit for Casey's initial arrest, since we're all getting down into the specific hours for certain days?

Done!

blondietx
Completely unconstitutional at that.

It was a joke. Had been discussed before to get her to talk. Seems the only way she would ever talk.

Elphaba
The team includes Brian from "Brian's Dreams"... have the Anthony's lost their mind?!?!?!?!?!?!

DeltaDawn
08-11-2008, 02:39 PM

ROFLMAO :trout:

Blue_Dolphin308
Hey Guys

I have had some family emergencies come up, so will be unable to do the daily recap threads. If I have time, I will try to post them, but unless stuff settles down here , I may not have the time. THnaks for understanding.

fixingtoburst

So they are also looking for a body. And why does a psychic need a cadaver dog?

tiffertots
I've seen instances where, when a child has gone missing...and it is not major headline news...and the parent is not a "person of intrest" ...and no one has a clue if the child is dead or alive...that LE and the community literally join hands, form a line, and search fields,wooden areas, etc...so that no area is left uncovered

why not in this case??

LaWanda
08-11-2008, 02:40 PM

With the $850 they got from the benefit with the go-kart place and hooters girls?

blondietx
The team includes Brian from "Brian's Dreams"... have the Anthony's lost their mind?!?!?!?!?!?!

A long, long time ago, I'm afraid. JMO.

curiositycat

They are just desperate to find Caylee. It does prove they don't think she is with the babysitter/nanny. If they truly believed this they wouldn't need a psychic.

Salem

Snipped from the article - I thought this was interesting....

"Local 6 has learned that a lab affiliated with the University of Tennessee may be using a new type of technology to test air samples taken from the car of Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony."

Salem

fixingtoburst
With the $850 they got from the benefit with the go-kart place and hooters girls?

Seriously, only $850? They've lost all credibility then.

Patty G
Patty::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Even if they are not who they say they are, at least someone is in the woods looking, rather then driving around with a billboard. I don't mean to be sarcasic with that statement, but darn ...... go out and look!

[/QUOTE]

I just read that they drove to the police department and met with LE for for 1 1/2 hours so driving to the polcie department with the billboard is ..... well insert anything you would like here ... :eek:

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 02:41 PM

Agreed.

housemouse
For whatever it is worth, the "psykicks" in question did post to my thread a few days back, asking for donations.

As soon as I saw it, I posted to the mods to get it deleted, as I think this kind of behavior is disgustingly opportunistic.

Another websleuther also reported to the mods, and it was immediately deleted, so don't bother go looking for the post.

Amster
I guess I'll check out for a while....until this psychic stuff is over. I guess some people really believe in it, but for myself, it's all nonsensical and boring. The fact that Fox News is even reporting on it sickens me. See ya.

curiositycat
Hey Guys

I have had some family emergencies come up, so will be unable to do the daily recap threads. If I have time, I will try to post them, but unless stuff settles down here , I may not have the time. THnaks for understanding.
Sorry Lady!!! Not a problem. We appreciate so much what you have done so far!!!
I hope all will be okay in your family!:blowkiss:

blondietx
08-11-2008, 02:42 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!! So true. :rolling:

kathyn2
Breaking news in the madelyn mccann case coming up on fox. there is a video of a child that looks like her with a strange looking woman.

Patty G

Anthony's have nothing to do with this team being there. Brian I think flew in today.

Salem
Hey Guys

Ladybass - good luck with your family - we understand. Your committment to this thread and all your hard work are greatly appreciated!

:blowkiss:,

Salem

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Cindy Anthony said she talked with detectives about a phone call that Casey Anthony said she received in which she heard Caylee in the background. Detectives said phone records show that the phone call apparently never occurred.

"We discussed that with the deputies today. They're re-looking at the phone records because that's a misstatement," Cindy Anthony said.

Seriously...it's a freakin' LIE, Cindy! They have issues. Call a spade a spade already!!! :furious:

Jeepers...Cndy may be arrested herself soon. JMO, but really, a mis-statement??? How does one explain one's way out of that? Course, I guess in one's grief, you would get a lot fo things wrong, which, of course, is the exact reason Cindy shouldn't have been talking to newreporters so darn much....:waitasec:

DianeB
I don't follow this group at all so I have no idea if they ever had success or not. I received a link from a member here so that is how I went to their site.

What I read on that site, was that they were going to Florida one way or another to do a search even if they received no donations.

They were looking for donations to help cover the cost of the roundtrip, of which, they estimated it to be $1500.00. I think they have to travel 1500 miles (3,000 round-trip) from where they live. This would cover their gas both ways, food and lodging. I think there were two adults driving along with the dogs.

When I drove from PA to Florida, which was 1500 miles, all alone with two dogs and had to stop along the way overnight, it was a costly trip, and gas was cheaper in 2002.

Even if they are not who they say they are, at least someone is in the woods looking, rather then driving around with a billboard. I don't mean to be sarcasic with that statement, but darn ...... go out and look!I've seen documentaries on psychics who have no need to actually go to a location. They work with objects, or photographs, or nothing external at all.

If this bunch is tooling around Orlando @ $4 a gallon, with no idea of where they're going or what they're doing, are you sure the TV show they're shooting isn't America's Craziest Drivers?

Blink34
They are just desperate to find Caylee. It does prove they don't think she is with the babysitter/nanny. If they truly believed this they wouldn't need a psychic.

Can someone tell me if they have reported, from a statement from the Anthony's that they have hired the Search our Streets team of Gale St. John, her daughter Tamaran, Colleen, Brian Ladd, and Travis (minor).
Is it possible that t has been reported incorrectly?

DeltaDawn
OMG Delta, I swear that I just had that exact conversation , using the term "psychic vampire" 3 minutes ago...
Do you have a van and matching t-shirt- I can be ready by 5....

sorry, not trying to be glib but that is exactly that, I really think this will backfire on these people..

I do have tons of cute Tshirts, no van, I have a Tbird or we'll use the 73 MGB, put the top down and roll into Orlando in style..............won't drive blind though..no........nor will a look for a signature on the streets of a 3 year old that can't drive nor has been allowed to walk alone on the street..we are not looking for a little hooker here Ms St John!!!!

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 02:44 PM
If LE had concrete DNA evidence of Caylee's decomposition, wouldn't they state that the case was now a homicide investigation...and then begin searching for a body

I know the news would be hard for the family to take...but wouldn't it be their right to know...so that everyone could stop looking for a missing child and focus on a search for the body...

LE has to figure out where Caylee might be before they can search. LE's desire and need to solve this crime trumps the family's right to now. It's just the way it is. IMO, the Anthony's have enough evidence to read the writing on the wall without the DNA results. And who knows, those results might have been shared. We don't know what LE has shared with them.

shannon718
08-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Yes it is. SHE IS THE WOMAN WHO WORKS WITH BRIAN!!

okay...I don't mean to upset anyone. I just don't find it as ludicrous as others do. LE uses psychics quite often with results.

In fact, in Sharon Rochas book she credits a psychic that contacted her as to the whereabouts of Laci And Conner very shortly before their bodies washed up. Sharon said that the woman was very specific about not just that they were in the water but almost exactly where they were in the bay.

I want to state again that I concur that there are more fakes and charlatans out there than legitimate psychics, but there are legit psychics. I'm not commenting about Brian or this woman Gale, just the fact that psychics have helped solve cases and I don't downplay that just for that reason. imho.

kathyn2
Instead of this psychic group why doesn't the family ask for TES!!!!!!!!??? Fox lied again.

tiffertots
phychics sometimes envision general places...not exact locations...things like ...field with wild flowers..or tall building next to water...dogs would help to pinpoint exact locations

redmamatwo

ROFLMAO:clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo:

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Done!

Thanks!
Also, do you remember exactly where the myspace/facebook comment is that reflects Amy left around June8 or 9 for 7 days??? could add tht in as well, if you can find it, i haven't been able to yet...still looking though...

Blondieskatz
08-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Why aren't the Anthony's out looking for Caylee? Have they actually organized any searches?
If they want to believe Caylee is with a nanny....fine, but why not search in the meantime. If they don't know where to start they can ask Casey. They expect LE to be out searching so why aren't they?

wishingtree
08-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Can someone tell me if they have reported, from a statement from the Anthony's that they have hired the Search our Streets team of Gale St. John, her daughter Tamaran, Colleen, Brian Ladd, and Travis (minor).

I think Fox got it wrong - JMO, though. Local 6 reported about it on their website and they didn't mention that the Anthonys were involved.

Blink34
08-11-2008, 02:47 PM
For whatever it is worth, the "psykicks" in question did post to my thread a few days back, asking for donations.

As soon as I saw it, I posted to the mods to get it deleted, as I think this kind of behavior is disgustingly opportunistic.

Another websleuther also reported to the mods, and it was immediately deleted, so don't bother go looking for the post.

Can you say under what username? You can PM me.

Patty G
08-11-2008, 02:48 PM

I have not read that the Anthony's requested this team to come to Orlando NOR is it posted on the teams website that the Anthony's requested the team to come to Orlando. I feel it is the media "assuming" this is the reason.

shannon718
08-11-2008, 02:49 PM

to corroborate I guess, like if the psychic is in a wooded area that they are having a feeling the dogs can lead them further or corroborate what they are feeling.

SuziQ
I've seen instances where, when a child has gone missing...and it is not major headline news...and the parent is not a "person of intrest" ...and no one has a clue if the child is dead or alive...that LE and the community literally join hands, form a line, and search fields,wooden areas, etc...so that no area is left uncovered

why not in this case??

LE needs a starting point. Where do you start looking 4 weeks after the fact? LE is working on it through phone pings, credit card reciepts etc and witness statements. LE has stated numerous times that they are searching and will not disclose the locations.

Blink34
Instead of this psychic group why doesn't the family ask for TES!!!!!!!!??? Fox lied again.

Right?? For the eleventyeth time- why??
These psychoics actually mentioned that on one of their audio recordings and also that they thought the GP's were loony??

DianeB
08-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks!
Also, do you remember exactly where the myspace/facebook comment is that reflects Amy left around June8 or 9 for 7 days??? could add tht in as well, if you can find it, i haven't been able to yet...still looking though... It was July 8-15.

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks!
Also, do you remember exactly where the myspace/facebook comment is that reflects Amy left around June8 or 9 for 7 days??? could add tht in as well, if you can find it, i haven't been able to yet...still looking though...

For the time being, I'm staying away from the myspace remarks. I'm trying to keep the timeline factual and uncluttered. There is a thread called "Speculative Timeline" that I believe has this information with links in it.

Chezhire
Suzq - also here's link for the July 15, 2008 11:38 pm comment by Amy on Myspace, post no. 11:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67808

tiffertots
well all I know is I'm not a psychic or anything..but if I were in that area...I would want to check out some of the areas circled on Brian's site!!

I was disturbed though by an entry a few days back that said something like (check out Georgia st. there will be a shoe...DJ) not quoting exactly but it gave me the willies!!

Patty G
08-11-2008, 02:52 PM
LE needs a starting point. Where do you start looking 4 weeks after the fact? LE is working on it through phone pings, credit card reciepts etc and witness statements. LE has stated numerous times that they are searching and will not disclose the locations.

Actually it more like 8 weeks (almost 60 days) that Caylee is missing. It is only 4 weeks since Caylee was reported missing.

DianeB
08-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Right?? For the eleventyeth time- why??
These psychoics actually mentioned that on one of their audio recordings and also that they thought the GP's were loony??I don't believe for a minute that the Anthonys sought these people out.

I can well believe that an offer was made to Anthonys of "help" in finding Caylee, to which of course they would agree.

I have to laugh at the thought of a group of people and dogs sitting in bumper to bumper traffic in the height of tourist season in Orlando.

pizmex
08-11-2008, 02:54 PM
(From previous thread)
So are you saying you believe that Tony IS involved?

Although your post wasn't directed to me, I would chime in that I am willing to consider this possibility.

FOR - a) Casey wanted to speak to Tony rather than anyone from her own family during her first jailhouse telephone call.
b) Casey asked Tony to pick her up from near the Amscot right after she abandoned her automobile. Wouldn't Tony have had to smell any decomposition odor from Casey's person if the odor in the car had reached the point of intolerableness? And wouldn't Tony now have to be in on any subsequent alibi involving a carjacking or car theft, being that Tony would know the untruthfulness of those alibis?

AGAINST - LE not letting on that Tony is a suspect. LE publicly stating that Tony has always cooperated in this investigation.

rozey
08-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Although your post wasn't directed to me, I would chime in that I am willing to consider this possibility.

FOR - a) Casey wanted to speak to Tony rather than anyone from her own family during her first jailhouse telephone call.
b) Casey asked Tony to pick her up from near the Amscot right after she abandoned her automobile. Wouldn't Tony have had to smell any decomposition odor from Casey's person if the odor in the car had reached the point of intolerableness? And wouldn't Tony now have to be in on any subsequent alibi involving a carjacking or car theft, being that Tony would know the untruthfulness of those alibis?

AGAINST - LE not letting on that Tony is a suspect. LE publicly stating that Tony has always cooperated in this investigation.

I think that Casey wanted to talk to him before someone else to explain things. If in fact the reason that Cayle is missing is because she wanted a new life with him, IMO, then this would fit with her MO.

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Actually it more like 8 weeks (almost 60 days) that Caylee is missing. It is only 4 weeks since Caylee was reported missing.

But LE has been searching from day one. And they won't disclose where.

Adrienne37
08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
From what I read earlier this morning from a link on Gale St. John's website, the family HAS NOT sought out her services. She is doing this on her own and has said that if the family wishes to contact her, they are welcome to do so.

Blink34
08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
I don't believe for a minute that the Anthonys sought these people out.

I can well believe that an offer was made to Anthonys of "help" in finding Caylee, to which of course they would agree.

I have to laugh at the thought of a group of people and dogs sitting in bumper to bumper traffic in the height of tourist season in Orlando.

I am holding out to see if this is a fact, then, you all may see me on the evening news telling the Psychic Emperor to find a robe..

shannon718
08-11-2008, 02:59 PM
I think that Casey wanted to talk to him before someone else to explain things. If in fact the reason that Cayle is missing is because she wanted a new life with him, IMO, then this would fit with her MO.

Yup. I'd bet my life on this. He put his my space "mood" on "nauseated" after this case broke.

I think he was shocked and disgusted and is privy to more information than most because she was spending most of her time with him therefore he has more information and indication regarding her mood and lies than anyone else.

Patty G
08-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Casey asked Tony to pick her up from near the Amscot right after she abandoned her automobile. Wouldn't Tony have had to smell any decomposition odor from Casey's person if the odor in the car had reached the point of intolerableness?

Casey could have been waiting outside of her car when Tony picked her up.

The smell in the car may not have been a smell at all if the body was in the car only for a short amount of time, let's say 24 hours or less.

However once the body was removed, and the fluids left from the body were in the trunk, which sat in the heat from June 27th to July 15th really made the car smell quite bad.

Blink34
08-11-2008, 03:00 PM
From what I read earlier this morning from a link on Gale St. John's website, the family HAS NOT sought out her services. She is doing this on her own and has said that if the family wishes to contact her, they are welcome to do so.

Actually, as a point of clarification, she is doing it with a camera, and some funds from the public she asked for as well as BL.. If you were just commenting that she was not brought to Orlando by LE or The Anthony's that would be correct.

Chezhire
For the time being, I'm staying away from the myspace remarks. I'm trying to keep the timeline factual and uncluttered. There is a thread called "Speculative Timeline" that I believe has this information with links in it.

Got it, Thx so much for helping with all of this - I am benefitting from reading/keeping up to date with it

SuziQ
You know what I need for the timeline? A link to the recording of Lee and Casey's most recent phone call. If you find it, please PM me. If you post it in the thread I might miss it. Thanks!

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 03:01 PM
I am holding out to see if this is a fact, then, you all may see me on the evening news telling the Psychic Emperor to find a robe..

Blink, I'm looking at the quote as part of your signature and it really bothers me. One of my little girls is 3 and she has an extremely high vocabulary level and even she would not speak in the manner as was reported.

Patty G
08-11-2008, 03:01 PM

I'm with you. Right now I am going on that the team went on their own UNLESS otherwise reported. But then I am concerned on who will be doing the reporting of FACTS!!!! :)

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Yup. I'd bet my life on this. He put his my space "mood" on "nauseated" after this case broke.

I think he was shocked and disgusted and is privy to more information than most because she was spending most of her time with him therefore he has more information and indication regarding her mood and lies than anyone else.

I don't think Tony had anything to do with any of this, and I agree he probably does know indirect info that would help LE immensely, so I can only hope he's offered to talk to them/gone down there to do so... I understand anyone's hesitation, but with this little girl missing, at best, I'd be doing it.

shemc
08-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Maybe the important question is does Casey believe in psychics :confused: I'd be worried if I felt they were real and I buried my child and thought she was well hidden.

Blink34
08-11-2008, 03:03 PM
? I have no idea what you mean fixing- please explain

Blink, I'm looking at the quote as part of your signature and it really bothers me. One of my little girls is 3 and she has an extremely high vocabulary level and even she would not speak in the manner as was reported.

mollymalone
08-11-2008, 03:03 PM
If the Anthony's have indeed contacted a psychic, it may be one who has worked with LE in the past that they've heard about. I doubt this group going down there was asked by the family, more likely their producers saw it as an opportunity.

Adrienne37
08-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Actually, as a point of clarification, she is doing it with a camera, and some funds from the public she asked for as well as BL.. If you were just commenting that she was not brought to Orlando by LE or The Anthony's that would be correct.

Yes, I am aware that she has a camera, a dog, and has asked for donations. I was only commenting that I had read that she had not been asked by the family to conduct this search.

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 03:04 PM
You know what I need for the timeline? A link to the recording of Lee and Casey's most recent phone call. If you find it, please PM me. If you post it in the thread I might miss it. Thanks!

I want to listen in as well - I keep seeing the transcript version, but not the audio itself. I glean so much more from the tones used by these folks than by the silent screen I'm reading...

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 03:05 PM
My name is Caylee, spelled with a C, please help to find me

Maybe I'm confused now. I thought that her grandma had said they'd recieved a phone call like that in the past. Which is very awkward language for an almost 3 year old.

DeltaDawn
okay...I don't mean to upset anyone. I just don't find it as ludicrous as others do. LE uses psychics quite often with results.

In fact, in Sharon Rochas book she credits a psychic that contacted her as to the whereabouts of Laci And Conner very shortly before their bodies washed up. Sharon said that the woman was very specific about not just that they were in the water but almost exactly where they were in the bay.

I want to state again that I concur that there are more fakes and charlatans out there than legitimate psychics, but there are legit psychics. I'm not commenting about Brian or this woman Gale, just the fact that psychics have helped solve cases and I don't downplay that just for that reason. imho.

The psychic who helped Sharon R was Sandra Balanger..she is also working on the Stacy Peterson case. But she works with EVP voices and she does not take money or run to the location. She lives in the San Fran area I believe.

Totally different then tooling the streets, dogs in tow, wondering where on earth this child is. If they had visions they could have researched those visons before hand..landmarks, rivers, parks all can be researched on line.

Yes there are some excellant psychics out there, but they normally don't charge, nor seek to make a TV show on someone else's misery..just bad form and karma for a psychic to operate that way.

sweetmop
Hey Guys

Ladybass I'm sorry you have some family emergencies.
You're in my thoughts and I pray everything will be ok for you and yours'.
Thanks for all you do.:)

maskedwoman
08-11-2008, 03:06 PM

I agree. Plus, if they are considering any charges against the GPs, they probably wouldn't tell them everything.

chrisg
08-11-2008, 03:06 PM

There was a link to their psychic web site on this board earlier but I think the mods may have taken it down. I looked at the site a couple of days ago from that link and it seemed that they (Brian and the rest of this SOS crew) were doing this of their own initiative and soliciting funds from the public. If the Anthony family got involved it would have had to have been after that.

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:07 PM
I want to listen in as well - I keep seeing the transcript version, but not the audio itself. I glean so much more from the tones used by these folks than by the silent screen I'm reading...

yes, & can someone post it on the media thread too, please:)
i'll catch it there....

Blink34
If the Anthony's have indeed contacted a psychic, it may be one who has worked with LE in the past that they've heard about. I doubt this group going down there was asked by the family, more likely their producers saw it as an opportunity.

Which one are you referring to Molly?

Patty G

August 2nd phone call

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7169822&version=1&locale=EN-US

pizmex
08-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Jeepers...Cndy may be arrested herself soon. JMO, but really, a mis-statement??? How does one explain one's way out of that?

What does Cindy claim is the misstatement? That LE is wrong about no calls coming in from a nanny at the time in question? Or that the family was wrong when they challenged LE's claim of no nanny call?

Thanks in advance.

miss lisa
08-11-2008, 03:08 PM

I'm not sure what I think about Tony. It is obvious that she "HAD" to speak to him. You could definitely hear it in her voice. I just don't know if it was to get "their story straight" or to explain to him that she was "arrested on a whim" and to convince him she would never do anything like that because she is the best mother in the world and because she would just die a thousand deaths if she lost him because he is the best thing since sliced bread..... Although I'm leaning to the latter.

I also know that cops SAY that he has been cooperative but my dad was in law enforcement for forty years and just because they SAY someone is cooperative doesn't mean that they are a POI.

If he truly has no knowledge of what happened to Caylee I wouldn't be going out on a limb saying he has dodged a major bullet when it comes to Casey who is strangers with the truth.....

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 03:10 PM
has anyone wondered whether case used to take caylee to Universal a lot during the day when she was supposedly at "work?" sure hope LE is thinking about this place...

go here for more discussion on this if interested

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67885&page=2

Zuckerschnecke

What I can't understand is the strange things that one would pick up on: If Tony picked her up from her car and she left her purse in the car, what, did she just have her keys with her? Wouldn't that look strange if she only had keys but no purse? Did Tony just pick her up near the car or did he come and look at the car and try to start it? I just don't get it, the whole scenerio seems just too perfectly planned.

And the Mom washing the clothes in the middle of all of this going on, also strange.

What is Casey sold Caylee or sent her lord-knows-where and knows no one will think to search wherever that may be? If there was a potential custody thing going on, Casey may have thought, "I'll give her to someone so you won't even see her again." This trip of Amy's to Puerto Rico keeps bothering me for some reason. I'm at the point where I almost hope she's NOT found so I can imagine she is off living somewhere else, better off probably too.

And lastly, seeing George hooking up the trailer to drive and show Caylee's picture broke by heart. He's hurting, and I don't know if he's trying to cover anything up or not, but he seems like a trapped man with Cindy and now he's over the edge with Caylee being gone.

Oh, one last thing, with Cindy's comments about Casey being "mother of the year" what does she know that she's hiding??????

close_enough
LE has to figure out where Caylee might be before they can search. LE's desire and need to solve this crime trumps the family's right to now. It's just the way it is. IMO, the Anthony's have enough evidence to read the writing on the wall without the DNA results. And who knows, those results might have been shared. We don't know what LE has shared with them.

good point.....

Blink34
08-11-2008, 03:11 PM

Maybe I'm confused now. I thought that her grandma had said they'd recieved a phone call like that in the past. Which is very awkward language for an almost 3 year old.

My siggy has absolutely nothing to do with a phone call real or perceived in this case whatsoever, and I have no knowledge of what phone calls you are referencing in the first place. It is personal to me based on information I have researched with a colleague on this case- how it relates to your daughter's vocabulary I am at a loss..

DianeB
08-11-2008, 03:12 PM
I think that Casey wanted to talk to him before someone else to explain things. If in fact the reason that Cayle is missing is because she wanted a new life with him, IMO, then this would fit with her MO.According to the arrest affidavit (http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/07/21/caylee.affidavit.pdf), Tony Lazzaro claims he first learned of Casey's disappearance when detectives arrived at his apartment on the morning of July 16th, which is the same day Casey was arrested.

Wonder what the phone records show for that day.

Does anyone know what time of day Casey was arrested?

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Actually I kind of remember where it was from. :)

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:13 PM
August 2nd phone call

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7169822&version=1&locale=EN-US

hey, thanks:)

Elley Mae
08-11-2008, 03:15 PM
I be honest I really don't know what LE can tell the Anthony's,Casey is an adult,the child is her's. The Anthony's don't have any rights or authority over any thing in this case. The way I see things. JMO

pizmex
Casey could have been waiting outside of her car when Tony picked her up.

The smell in the car may not have been a smell at all if the body was in the car only for a short amount of time, let's say 24 hours or less.

Sure. The Tony theory is just something that I would consider. But I'm leaning on the side of Tony's innocence. While I was writing this post that you responded to, I thought of something devious. What if Casey insisted on talking to Tony from her first jail house call only to shift suspicion onto Tony?

Of course, Casey's alibis have turned out to be so harebrained and dimwitted that I wonder if sometimes, it's even worth the bother to try and make logic out of these few clues we have to work with.

chrisg
The psychic who helped Sharon R was Sandra Balanger..she is also working on the Stacy Peterson case. But she works with EVP voices and she does not take money or run to the location. She lives in the San Fran area I believe.

Totally different then tooling the streets, dogs in tow, wondering where on earth this child is. If they had visions they could have researched those visons before hand..landmarks, rivers, parks all can be researched on line.

Yes there are some excellant psychics out there, but they normally don't charge, nor seek to make a TV show on someone else's misery..just bad form and karma for a psychic to operate that way.

Actually, wasn't this the woman that was initially contacted by Jackie Peterson? She told Jackie that she was sure Scott did it and then also felt obligated to contact Sharon Rocha and LE.

There are definitely legitimate psychics that are frequently used by homicide divisions. And detectives themselves are often trained in remote viewing to increase their intuition. It is obviously a field that runs rampant w/ con artists and frauds and is certainly less reliable than science but if it never yielded any results LE would just not bother w/ it but the fact that many homicide divisions regularly do gives it credence.

rozey
08-11-2008, 03:16 PM
I be honest I really don't know what LE can tell the Anthony's,Casey is an adult,the child is her's. The Anthony's don't have any rights or authority over any thing in this case. The way I see things. JMO

Thats right LE doesn't have to tell them a thing.

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:16 PM

i remember something along those lines too, very early on, hmmm....WAIT, i think it was someone that claims they saw her in some other state, early on?....gosh that'll drive me nuts now, but i remember someone saying they saw Caylee & she told them that..."spelled with a C"....no 3 yr old would feel the 'need' to tell someone that, i agree.....

Patty G
08-11-2008, 03:17 PM
According to the arrest affidavit (http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/07/21/caylee.affidavit.pdf), Tony Lazzaro claims he first learned of Casey's disappearance when detectives arrived at his apartment on the morning of July 16th, which is the same day Casey was arrested.

Wonder what the phone records show for that day.

Does anyone know what time of day Casey was arrested?

At 12:30 PM on July 16th, the detectives went back to the Anthony's house and Casey agreed to go with LE to all the places : Sawgrass, Universal etc. Once the fnished, they arrested her.

This is in the Police Report done on July 16th.

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 03:18 PM
i remember something along those lines too, very early on, hmmm....WAIT, i think it was someone that claims they saw her in some other state, early on?....gosh that'll drive me nuts now, but i remember someone saying they saw Caylee & she told them that..."spelled with a C"....no 3 yr old would feel the 'need' to tell someone that, i agree.....

I think there was a report of a suspicious looking woman in the airport with a Caylee look alike and they asked the little girl with her name and she said it was "Caylee Anthony with a C."

DeltaDawn
08-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Maybe the important question is does Casey believe in psychics :confused: I'd be worried if I felt they were real and I buried my child and thought she was well hidden.

Very interesting point shemc..the mind is a vast vault of feelings, facts, and beliefs..if the psychics are real or not if Casey believed in psychics this could make her nervious..but I just don't see her ever admitting to anything until it is to her advantage to admit............ie..plea bargain a month or so before a trial when all pretrial motions have failed. I believe they will be able to pin this on her..but it will take time.

Right now she is in b*tch survival mode...not talking to anyone about anything..except her lawyer.

fixingtoburst
I thought perhaps the last part of Blink's signature was the continuation of the original quote and I thought it was oddly worded for a 3 year old.

Chezhire

ElleyMae brings up a good point I've yet to see anyone make, which is really that Casey, who is Caylee's mother and only known biological parent, has a right to know before ANYONE else if her child is found...now maybe FL has a different rule of law because Casey is facing pending charges of child neglect, etc., but her parents, though loved grandparents, have no real legal right to know anything at this point in time. Course, there is always the human aspect of things...so I'm sure LE will advise the Anthonys if and when they can do so legally...

Patty G
hey, thanks:)

your welcome

close_enough
I think there was a report of a suspicious looking woman in the airport with a Caylee look alike and they asked the little girl with her name and she said it was "Caylee Anthony with a C."

riiiiight, riiiiiight....heck, there was a flurry of "sightings" at the beginning, it seems.....

DeltaDawn
08-11-2008, 03:21 PM
I think that Blink was just making up a little poem from the beginning of the quote and adding her own ending..for people to search for her.

fixingtoburst
riiiiight, riiiiiight....heck, there was a flurry of "sightings" at the beginning, it seems.....

That's pretty typical in these type cases. Everyone wants to be a hero! ;)

Chezhire

unsure what everyone's thoughts are on this precisely, but I do know that young children tend to like rhymes, so if they can learn to spell their name using the proper letters by making a rhyme out of it (a la mother goose, etc.) i souldn't find it odd at all. they may have had some little sing-song rhyme they used to help her learn to spell her name... JMO
thoughts?

Patty G
I thought of something devious. What if Casey insisted on talking to Tony from her first jail house call only to shift suspicion onto Tony?

I wouldn't put it past her for at least trying. Personally, I don't think she ever got a call to Tony!

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 03:22 PM
I think that Blink was just making up a little poem from the beginning of the quote and adding her own ending..for people to search for her.

Right but I was confused as to where the quote ended and where the ending began. :)

RebeccaAdrianne
I don't think Tony is involved. Found this thread started by a friend of someone who was dating Casey at the time of Caylee's disappearence. You'll have to scroll down through it and read some of the tacky posts. But it's interesting, and looks as though Tony (if he's the guy the thread starter is referring to, may also believe Casey did the unthinkable...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2908750

Sorry if someone already found and posted this.

Rebecca

quoted from the thread...

"he said she was crazy even when he was dating her.

I think his exact words were "She was a loving lunatic".

But then again he still hung out with her on leave"

tiffertots
if casey was arrested before Tony was questioned by police...maybe her desire to talk to Tony had to do with her phone that was left at his house...maybe she wanted to tell him to erase or change #'s, messages, photo's etc..

Was the phone LE recovered from tony the one that had names connected to the neighbors #'S

If so, and Tony had possesion of that phone...wouldn't this make him suspect as well??

Do we know if Casey ever got Tony's # and talked to him...before she realized her conversations would be monitered??

sciteach

Not for nothing, because I DON'T believe anyone saw her anywhere... but a 3 year old would say it that way if they had heard adults spelling it outloud enough OR if it was part of a game between her and a significant adult.

DianeB
At 12:30 PM on July 16th, the detectives went back to the Anthony's house and Casey agreed to go with LE to all the places : Sawgrass, Universal etc. Once the fnished, they arrested her.

This is in the Police Report done on July 16th.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdfThe arrest warrant says that Tony called LE after detectives showed up at his place "early this morning" looking for Caylee, and that he was the person who called Amy to tell her to call LE.

That was hours before the Magical Mystery tour through the streets and Universal.

I wonder if Tony called Casey after his early morning visit from the law. She would probably have been asleep, if the police had been questioning her until 5:30 that morning, as Cindy reported.

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 03:23 PM

I think I heard that this little girl in the airport supposedly said her last name as "Antony" without the H...distinctively...cannot remember where I read this though...

fixingtoburst
08-11-2008, 03:23 PM
The "please help to find me" is what threw me off. It almost sounds like child speak, but the construction is awkward for a three year old.

kathyn2
08-11-2008, 03:24 PM
I don't believe in these pyschic detectives, especially this group. But at least there is finally someone out there searching for the child with dogs. It should have been done ages ago!

Lanie
08-11-2008, 03:25 PM

I think that Blink knows why she is using that line as her signature, and if and when she chooses to share, she will...
Lanie

Chezhire
I don't think Tony is involved. Found this thread started by a friend of someone who was dating Casey at the time of Caylee's disappearence. You'll have to scroll down through it and read some of the tacky posts. But it's interesting, and looks as though Tony (if he's the guy the thread starter is referring to, may also believe Casey did the unthinkable...

Rebecca

hope LE has this thread, too, not that they have the man hours to always stay on top of things, but maybe with the help of FBI???

fixingtoburst
A three year old wouldn't state "please help to find me." They would say I want my mommy.

Chilly Willy

I don't recall if the little girl said her name was Caylee with a "C" but it was reported that she said her last name was Antony - with a t in place of the th sound, which is supposedly how Caylee normally said it.

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Not for nothing, because I DON'T believe anyone saw her anywhere... but a 3 year old would say it that way if they had heard adults spelling it outloud enough OR if it was part of a game between her and a significant adult.

i don't either........& you do have a point, there!

chrisg
The arrest warrant says that Tony called LE after detectives showed up at his place "early this morning" looking for Caylee, and that he was the person who called Amy to tell her to call LE.

That was hours before the Magical Mystery tour through the streets and Universal.

I wonder if Tony called Casey after his early morning visit from the law. She would probably have been asleep, if the police had been questioning her until 5:30 that morning, as Cindy reported.

And it's interesting that the police report said that they returned at 12:30pm on the 16th, b/c you must have heard the same interview that I did w/ Greta in which Cindy said they stayed the entire night. I also thought Cindy went on to say that they left the house w/ Casey at 5:30am to begin the rounds of going to Sawgrass, Universal, etc.

Patty G

You are so correct. All LE can do is ask them to come in and tell LE what they know. LE is certaily not going to share anything with them concerning the case and investigation.

Actually it will be interesting if they give the Anthony's much information once they find Caylee as they have to speak with Casey first with the info they find.

MD MOMMY
08-11-2008, 03:27 PM

I don't remember seeing this...and I've read a lot. I do recall them saying the person that supposedly saw Caylee referred to how she pronounced her LAST name. They said she pronounced it ANTONY..instead of ANTHONY..which is common with toddlers. The TH sound comes out as T...it's not an oddity at all.

miss lisa
08-11-2008, 03:28 PM

Rebecca

Probably referring to Hawkins who is in the Army. There a picture of him on the Photo thread.

Patty G
And it's interesting that the police report said that they returned at 12:30pm on the 16th, b/c you must have heard the same interview that I did w/ Greta in which Cindy said they stayed the entire night. I also thought Cindy went on to say that they left the house w/ Casey at 5:30am to begin the rounds of going to Sawgrass, Universal, etc.

They left with Casey at 5:30 AM and then returned her back to the house at 6:30 AM. Then they came back again at 12:30 PM and Casey never returned home again.

Elley Mae
I went in to the site on the previous page and ther was a comment about Tone that said he dated Casey while on leave.

DianeB
08-11-2008, 03:29 PM

Rebecca

But then again he still hung out with her on leave"I don't think this thread refers to Tony, who wouldn't have been 'on leave'.

This looks to me as if they're talking about some other dude who allegedly dated Casey during the period of time between June 15th and July 15th.

Odd.

Chezhire
08-11-2008, 03:30 PM

Rebecca

Ok - I read through the whole thing, and the thread-starter says, in post at Jul 21, 2008 21:59, "he said she was crazy even when he was dating her.

But then again he still hung out with her on leave "

-----
so I think it's more likely to be a pal of Jessie Grund's, as I haven't heard anything about Tony being in a job that has "leave..." Casey did call him to get together after Caylee went missing

chrisg
They left with Casey at 5:30 AM and then returned her back to the house at 6:30 AM. Then they came back again at 12:30 PM and Casey never returned home again.

Oh, got it. They drove around w/ her for an hour, dropped her back home and then came back at 12:30pm. That is probably the time they went to Universal, right? Since the offices wouldn't have been open that much earlier.

close_enough
I don't recall if the little girl said her name was Caylee with a "C" but it was reported that she said her last name was Antony - with a t in place of the th sound, which is supposedly how Caylee normally said it.

yep, it's coming back to me...& it was at an airport..she pronounced her name Caylee Antony, Caylee w/a C.....

whew!....

miss lisa
I went in to the site on the previous page and ther was a comment about Tone that said he dated Casey while on leave.

I don't think that was about TonE. I think it was Hawkins the solider.

Patty G
08-11-2008, 03:31 PM
The arrest warrant says that Tony called LE after detectives showed up at his place "early this morning" looking for Caylee, and that he was the person who called Amy to tell her to call LE.

I think LE went to Tony's house after they returned Casey back at her parents around 6:30 AM LE left with Casey at 5:30 AM and then brought her back at 6:30 AM.

Chezhire

if he did, the phone records will show this and LE would already know it, but they aren't tellin gus YET... JMO

MagicRose99
unsure what everyone's thoughts are on this precisely, but I do know that young children tend to like rhymes, so if they can learn to spell their name using the proper letters by making a rhyme out of it (a la mother goose, etc.) i souldn't find it odd at all. they may have had some little sing-song rhyme they used to help her learn to spell her name... JMO
thoughts?

That's what I was thinking... it could have been the way she learned her name...

chrisg
I don't think this thread refers to Tony, who wouldn't have been 'on leave'.

This looks to me as if they're talking about some other dude who allegedly dated Casey during the period of time between June 15th and July 15th.

Odd.

I think this is Jesse. Her ex-bf that she hung out w/ during that month.

DianeB
08-11-2008, 03:32 PM
I think LE went to Tony's house after they returned Casey back at her parents around 6:30 AM LE left with Casey at 5:30 AM and then brought her back at 6:30 AM.That makes sense.

Lanie
I don't remember seeing this...and I've read a lot. I do recall them saying the person that supposedly saw Caylee referred to how she pronounced her LAST name. They said she pronounced it ANTONY..instead of ANTHONY..which is common with toddlers. The TH sound comes out as T...it's not an oddity at all.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see kidnappers letting the child they abducted wander around an airport telling people her name.
Lanie

Patty G
Oh, got it. They drove around w/ her for an hour, dropped her back home and then came back at 12:30pm. That is probably the time they went to Universal, right? Since the offices wouldn't have been open that much earlier.

That's when they started their Magical Kingdom Tour of all the sites Casey claims this and that!

DeltaDawn
08-11-2008, 03:33 PM
I think that Blink knows why she is using that line as her signature, and if and when she chooses to share, she will...
Lanie

Lanie..Blink and I have been on alot of threads here together and I quess I am mistified by anyone wondering about her siggy and not just pm'ing her instead of making it a discussion on the thread. Which is why I said this is her little poem and a way of keeping attention on Caylee even when we post in other forums on WS.

donnam
08-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Seriously, only $850? They've lost all credibility then.

Why? Because they desparate to use any means to find their granddaughter? A lot of people believe in these things and a lot of people use psychics.
If I were in their position I would try anything too!

AM528
08-11-2008, 03:36 PM

The way I remember it is the grandparents) got a phone call from someone who saw a little girl matching her description in the Atlanta? airport and they asked what her name was and she said it was Caylee Antony (instead of Anthony) and the gma said that is how she said her last name. Supposedly this person was just talking to the cute little girl and when that person got back to their destination they saw on the news this girl was missing.

Am I remembering it correctly? or was it a dream?

sabego
08-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Think I have read just about everything here, but was remembering when Cindy was telling about the day she called 911. She went outside and walked around, walked around the living room, etc. Then she said Casey was in Lee's room and they were talking. Then, and I might have this wrong, but then she heard Casey crying, went in and Casey was on the floor crying. Now, what was she telling Lee? Seems like that is the only time I have heard about her crying, well except for when she was in court and those tears were for herself. Could she have told Lee the truth and he is trying to figure a way out for her?

RebeccaAdrianne
08-11-2008, 03:37 PM
It may not be about TonE maybe Jesse, whoknows, I just found it weird that whoever the person is referring to thinks Casey is nuts and that she may have harmed her little one. That's the first time I have seen anyone that knows Casey outside the family give insight to her mental state. But it's all hearsay.

Lanie
08-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Lanie..Blink and I have been on alot of threads here together and I quess I am mistified by anyone wondering about her siggy and not just pm'ing her instead of making it a discussion on the thread. Which is why I said this is her little poem and a way of keeping attention on Caylee even when we post in other forums on WS.

Sorry, this wasn't directed specifically at you. I, too, am wondering why this is turning into a discussion when Blink addressed it right at the beginning and chose not to elaborate on it.
I guess we are all just scraping the bottom of the barrel on things to discuss while waiting for NEW news, but by golly, I am trying real hard to procrastinate on getting my work done, this isn't making it easier...:crazy:

MD MOMMY
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see kidnappers letting the child they abducted wander around an airport telling people her name.
Lanie

Very doubtful indeed..I was just trying to correct information not pro-long the discussion as I never heard of the Caylee spelled with a C thing except on here. Also if anyone asks my 3 year old her name she doesn't spout out her last name...EVER. She knows her last name of course but to a 3 year old their NAME is their first NAME...

athy

the original poster doesn't say his friend's name. casey had many ex this one may not be tony

Anais
08-11-2008, 03:39 PM
I am wondering why they haven't called Texas Equisearch??? It seems to me that they would find this child. As much as I would love for this little girl to be found alive and well my gut I truly don't believe that she is. :( It saddens me and breaks my heart!

What makes this even more maddening is her so-called family. I am still trying to decipher if they truly believe half of the garbage can full of explanations, excuses and covoluted B.S that Cindy, Lee and Goerge continuillay spew out of their mouths. I cannot even stand to listen to any of them or thier interviews any longer.

I think that Geraldo definitely had it right-on when he said that the 911 call that Cindy initially made with the excited utterances were the first and only honest and truthful statements to come out from the Anthony camps mouths.

So far they all stay true to their lifestyle of dishonesty and debauchary. Gee, it makes me wonder where on earth Casey may have learned some of this behavior. It seems to me her family has tolerated it and looked the other way and continue to do so! It's so disgusting to then turn it around on the media and the rest of the public.

Casey is nothing more than a spoiled rotten brat who IMO took that chilkd from her home to anger and punish Cindy out of spite and jealousy for whatever her reasoning was. I also believe that however Caylee may have died if she is in fact gone Casey did no do it intentionally but grievous neglectful accident. I think she then weaved her wicked web of lies from there.On the Zaneida deal she could have come across her info any number of ways, acquantinces etc. and used it from there.

Where is Caylee Casey??? Enough already, please bring that poor baby girl home.

Caylee Marie my prayers are with you.

chrisg
08-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Probably referring to Hawkins who is in the Army. There a picture of him on the Photo thread.

Didn't realize there was a guy in addition to Jesse and Tony. It's hard to keep them all straight. And there is also Kyle. He called Casey on 7/15, I think but does anyone know anything else about him?

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:40 PM
thoughts?

another good point!

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 03:41 PM

That sighting was discounted way back when by LE.

swa

Ok -- so you kidnap a child and the most logical place to show up IS THE AIRPORT . . . where there are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

I never believe any of these "sightings" when people go missing.

Here's my short recap of this case:

> Cadaver Dogs Hit
> Dead Body Smell
> Mom Lies
> Mom Shows No Emotion
> Mom Never Asks About Her Daughter Because She Already Knows The Outcome

The Problem:

LE is in a bind because what do they charge Casey with? They can't prove it was first degree murder in my opinion . . . Second Degree Murder? Well.. that means you killed someone but you didn't sit around and think about it. Well.... if they think it was a drowning -- then they probably believe it was due to some sort of neglect.

I think the odds of Casey Anthony being charged for murder are SLIM to NONE.

miss lisa
That's when they started their Magical Kingdom Tour of all the sites Casey claims this and that!

:rocker:ROTFLMAO

MD MOMMY
I think we need a seperate post for boyfriends of Casey Anthony..I'm so confused.

Dr. Pennypacker
08-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Didn't realize there was a guy in addition to Jesse and Tony. It's hard to keep them all straight.

That's what she said.

lol:crazy:

Themis
08-11-2008, 03:42 PM

Why does god need a space ship? (Capt Kirk, Startrek.)

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 03:43 PM

This sighting was discounted by detectives way back when.

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Sorry, this wasn't directed specifically at you. I, too, am wondering why this is turning into a discussion when Blink addressed it right at the beginning and chose not to elaborate on it.
I guess we are all just scraping the bottom of the barrel on things to discuss while waiting for NEW news, but by golly, I am trying real hard to procrastinate on getting my work done, this isn't making it easier...:crazy:

ain't that the truth!....heck, i had to go look for Blink's siggy..i didn't even know what it said till this all got brought up, lol......

moxiecrimefighter
08-11-2008, 03:44 PM
So sad,

Just heard on Fox news that on Saturday that the GP's had a bday cake for Caylee with a '3' candle.

Don't know why I'm just hearing this - I stay pretty on top of most of it - but that just broke my heart. That little baby is gone.....

AM528
08-11-2008, 03:44 PM

I think we were all posting at the same time so it looks like it is dragging on. If you look at the times of all of our posts they were very close together. :)

chrisg
08-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Think I have read just about everything here, but was remembering when Cindy was telling about the day she called 911. She went outside and walked around, walked around the living room, etc. Then she said Casey was in Lee's room and they were talking. Then, and I might have this wrong, but then she heard Casey crying, went in and Casey was on the floor crying. Now, what was she telling Lee? Seems like that is the only time I have heard about her crying, well except for when she was in court and those tears were for herself. Could she have told Lee the truth and he is trying to figure a way out for her?

Well we do know that Cindy said that she overheard Casey saying she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days--that that is what she overheard at which point Cindy made her 3rd and final 911 phone call. I think Casey's tears went along w/ her telling her kidnapping story for the first time--to Lee.

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:45 PM
i simply feel bad for Tony, myself.....i'm sure he's wishing he'd never met Casey....

MD MOMMY
08-11-2008, 03:46 PM
This sighting was discounted by detectives way back when.

Yeppers sure was:-)

mollymalone
Blink34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymalone
If the Anthony's have indeed contacted a psychic, it may be one who has worked with LE in the past that they've heard about. I doubt this group going down there was asked by the family, more likely their producers saw it as an opportunity. Which one are you referring to Molly?

The psychic that Jackie Peterson contacted lives in Florida, and she's helped LE numerous times (no, she's not Sandra B.), she's been on Psychic Detectives on TruTv in the past, her name is on the tip of my tongue.... anyway, if the Anthony's have decided to call in a psychic, it's likely to be one that is more local ie.. Florida rather than one from somewhere else in the country.

shemc
Very interesting point shemc..the mind is a vast vault of feelings, facts, and beliefs..if the psychics are real or not if Casey believed in psychics this could make her nervous..but I just don't see her ever admitting to anything until it is to her advantage to admit............ie..plea bargain a month or so before a trial when all pretrial motions have failed. I believe they will be able to pin this on her..but it will take time.

Right now she is in b*tch survival mode...not talking to anyone about anything..except her lawyer.

I agree with you, not sure what it would take to shake Casey.... but I'd love to see her face when she hears the news program saying the psychic claim they sees Caylee laying near water and etc, etc.... (for some reason they say near water a lot :confused:)

I hope they do cover it on the news and Casey hears it. One can always hope something will make her crack soon.

Dorvillian
08-11-2008, 03:47 PM
What I can't understand is the strange things that one would pick up on: If Tony picked her up from her car and she left her purse in the car, what, did she just have her keys with her? Wouldn't that look strange if she only had keys but no purse? Did Tony just pick her up near the car or did he come and look at the car and try to start it? I just don't get it, the whole scenerio seems just too perfectly planned.

These are great points. First off she DID leave the keys in the car. And she left the car in front of a check cashing business. We know that she wanted that car to disappear.

Now about the sentence above that I have bolded. This is what gets me, and I can't imagine why I have never questioned it. I'm a guy - I absolutely cannot resist the urge to try to fix something. There is no way that any guy would just drive off with out lifting the hood, or going to pick up some gas, or something.

Last night we were all talking about the smell in the car and how strong or weak it might be and where it was located in the car. Today I parked right next to a late 90's model Pontiac Sunbird.

The car looks like a coupe, but in reality it is a hatchback - so there really isn't a solid separation from the trunk area - any strong odor in the trunk would permeate throughout the cabin area.

mollymalone
08-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Blink, I got it! Noreen Renier! That's who I was thinking of.

mom2boyz
08-11-2008, 03:48 PM

http://www.local6.com/news/16976754/detail.html

http://thenortheastgeorgian.com/articles/2008/07/25/news/breaking_news/03breakingnews.txt.txt

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=211799&c=10

SuziQ
08-11-2008, 03:49 PM
So sad,

Just heard on Fox news that on Saturday that the GP's had a bday cake for Caylee with a '3' candle.

Don't know why I'm just hearing this - I stay pretty on top of most of it - but that just broke my heart. That little baby is gone.....

I posted this Saturday night. The threads move so quick though.

maskedwoman

Salem

I hate to say it but, George and Cindy's reactions have been so unusual for innocent victims, I think they are still trying to decide whether or not Casey acted alone.

close_enough
That's pretty typical in these type cases. Everyone wants to be a hero! ;)

yeah, the "15 minutes of fame" thing:rolleyes:

Amster
Perhaps posters who have "problems" with another posters sig. line should use the PM feature.

sassy_texasbelle2
08-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Blink, I got it! Noreen Renier! That's who I was thinking of.

She has worked with the FBI, and many other LEs. She is one of the few I think might be legit.

Lanie
08-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Ok -- I think the odds of Casey Anthony being charged for murder are SLIM to NONE.

I think that might be why they are bringing in the air machine. Assuming Caylee is no longer with us, they probably want every conceivable proof in lieu of a body.
Lanie

miss lisa
08-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Didn't realize there was a guy in addition to Jesse and Tony. It's hard to keep them all straight. And there is also Kyle. He called Casey on 7/15, I think but does anyone know anything else about him?

There's a photo of him in the photo thread. He is in uniform and he is in a motel room. There's also some pictures of Casey and Caylee at a motel swimming pool and Caylee is wearing a Army hat. Don't know if these were all taken together or what....

pizmex
i remember ... it was someone that claims they saw her in some other state, early on?....gosh that'll drive me nuts now, but i remember someone saying they saw Caylee & she told them that..."spelled with a C"....no 3 yr old would feel the 'need' to tell someone that, i agree.....

I don't remember that sighting. What I do remember early on in this investigation, when the Anthonys were diverting phone tips to their own home, was that Cindy claimed that someone saw Caylee in an airport. The woman that supposedly saw Caylee (this story has been since discounted by LE) asked the little girl what her name was and the little girl said, in part, "Anthony", but pronounced "Antony", without the "H", just like Caylee pronounces her last name.

moxiecrimefighter

Hey - I figured someone already had. To be honest, I tried to tune it out a LITTLE bit this weekend. I am so sad about this case now - ya know? It just seems so obvious that she's gone.

sigh...I just want to smack Casey - she's so freaking smug. And, like the rest of you - I'm ready for some new news!!

coltsgal
Ok if/when Caylee is found (either alive or deceased), how long would it take for the general public to hear about it? Minutes? Hours?

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:52 PM

you're not kidding....i gave up trying to catch up from the last thing i read, but was glad to see the "rehash weekend" thing, this morning, before i went to work....& also appreciate links posted on the media thread:)

chrisg
08-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Blink34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymalone
If the Anthony's have indeed contacted a psychic, it may be one who has worked with LE in the past that they've heard about. I doubt this group going down there was asked by the family, more likely their producers saw it as an opportunity. Which one are you referring to Molly?

The psychic that Jackie Peterson contacted lives in Florida, and she's helped LE numerous times (no, she's not Sandra B.), she's been on Psychic Detectives on TruTv in the past, her name is on the tip of my tongue.... anyway, if the Anthony's have decided to call in a psychic, it's likely to be one that is more local ie.. Florida rather than one from somewhere else in the country.

Just googled her name. It is Noreen Renier who was hired by Jackie. She lives in VA though. It is Sandra Belanger who was the other psychic who was involved in the case that was contacted by Sharon Rocha or contacted Sharon herself. And she lives in FL.

shemc
08-11-2008, 03:55 PM
These are great points. First off she DID leave the keys in the car. And she left the car in front of a check cashing business. We know that she wanted that car to disappear.

So if keys were left in car then parents had Casey's car keys in their possession and that explains why casey didn't get in that stinky car and leave. I figured the stink would have been worth putting up with once Cindy was zooming in on the missing Caylee. I wandered why Casey didn't bolt, but no access to her keys explains that.

Lanie
08-11-2008, 03:56 PM
I agree with you, not sure what it would take to shake Casey.... but I'd love to see her face when she hears the news program saying the psychic claim they sees Caylee laying near water and etc, etc.... (for some reason they say near water a lot :confused:)

That's so if a body is found and there is so much as a puddle in a 3 mile radius, they can claim they were right.
Lanie

Themis
08-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Why does god need a space ship? (Capt Kirk, Startrek.)

Correction:

"What does god need with a star ship?" (Captain Kirk, "Star Trek V, The Final Frontier (1989).)

close_enough
08-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Perhaps posters who have "problems" with another posters sig. line should use the PM feature.

i didn't take it as anyone having a "problem" with it....the poster said it "bothered" them, because of the language...i took "bothered" as being puzzled with the wording of supposedly a 3 yr old.......good lawd!!!!!, lol

rozey
08-11-2008, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Dorvillian;2485203]These are great points. First off she DID leave the keys in the car. And she left the car in front of a check cashing business. We know that she wanted that car to disappear.

Where is the link that states that as a fact???? (keys left in car)

mollymalone
08-11-2008, 03:59 PM
chrisg, thanks! I got mixed up on her location but I thought at the time she lived in Fla. but again I could be mistaken.

sassy_texasbelle2 yes, Renier and a few others who work for LE/FBI never charge for services and are usually approached by those organizations to begin with. As they say, they don't solve the cases, they are only another "tool" for LE. Unlike some others we could name that are on their way down there.