PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Club Thread #2

Pages : [1] 2

SusieClue
08-12-2008, 08:00 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2rfbgav.jpg

Please post here. This is a bash-free zone and we love newbies and oldbies alike. :applause:

thatswhatshesaid
08-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks Susie!

OMG, you're breaking my heart with that picture.

Feistyoldbroad
08-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks for posting the newbie thread. Just curious, How many posts does one need before they are not considered a newbie?

SusieClue
08-12-2008, 08:18 PM
View My TinyFx (http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=5n0rj5&s=2)

I'm posting this off topic link to a picture of my puppy, Gracie, just because I'm making the point that "off topic" is okay here too. Newbies Without Rules. Are we dangerous, or what???

Thanks to my very newest BFF, SelmaClue - there actually IS an educational component to this post...if you want to post a picture relating to the case, (or of, say, your dog) that you have put in your photo library, you just
upload it to tinypic.com, snatch the URL and post or link it. It's the coolest site, and I may have to marry it.:blowkiss: and have Selma be my maid of honor. Gracie will be flower dog.

side note: I had to repost this here as I posted it on the first newbie thread AFTER I had told YOU ALL to post here instead. :doh: So I guess the answer to the question about how many posts do you have to have before you are not a newbie is moot.....I guess you are no longer a newbie when you stop making these kinds of newbie mistakes like I do! by the way, you can post on any thread, newbie or not!!!

auntbaby
08-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Gracie is a beauty. Such a sweet face.Wish I could have a puppy. We lost our Little Bit three years ago and now we live in a tiny little place. We can't get another fur baby until we get a bigger place.

Feistyoldbroad
08-12-2008, 08:26 PM
I have a feeling donations are NOT pouring in to the Anthony's.

Does anyone know if they are receiving any $?
I would probably have made a donation if the Anthony's didn't seem to be changing their stories as much as Casey is!

Sparky
08-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Well...I posted this on the other thread and than realized it was closed. Story of my life. lol

Hi everyone,

I think this is a great idea for this thread. Things going to fast for me nxt door. Can't keep up when I'm working.

Just wanted to let you know I'm from Orlando also and if I can help you trying to understand the areas, please don't be afraid to ask. I live very close to the Anthony's.

I did a little driving around on Sunday and went to Warren Park over in Belle Isle and over by Sawgrass apts, since they are so close together. I don't feel that Caylee is at either of these places. To much traffic. Could be wrong though.

Invesgist8 where in E TN are you?

Sparky
08-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Nancy Grace at the bottom of the screen. More charges may be filed against tot mom to get her to talk.

MistyM
08-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks for posting the newbie thread. Just curious, How many posts does one need before they are not considered a newbie?

not sure if it's posts or amount of time in a place. i've always wondered that.

i mean i've been here forever, even before i registered, but i have less posts than some people who have been here for a couple weeks!

Sparky
08-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Did anyone hear last nite on Greta, Mark Furman said that Casey's cell phone bill was 745.00. What cell phone co would let a bill go that high.

I know I'm new, but am I talking to myself in here?:confused:

thatswhatshesaid
08-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Well...I posted this on the other thread and than realized it was closed. Story of my life. lol

Hi everyone,

I think this is a great idea for this thread. Things going to fast for me nxt door. Can't keep up when I'm working.

Just wanted to let you know I'm from Orlando also and if I can help you trying to understand the areas, please don't be afraid to ask. I live very close to the Anthony's.

I did a little driving around on Sunday and went to Warren Park over in Belle Isle and over by Sawgrass apts, since they are so close together. I don't feel that Caylee is at either of these places. To much traffic. Could be wrong though.

Welcome! I will definitely ping you on Orlando questions.

Was it creepy to drive around the Sawgrass?

I just can't accept that ZG visiting those apartments June 17 and Casey coming up with that was coincidence. No way. (No suspicion on the real ZG, either.)

thatswhatshesaid
08-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Did anyone hear last nite on Greta, Mark Furman said that Casey's cell phone bill was 745.00. What cell phone co would let a bill go that high.

I know! The timing of it is coinciding with me looking at the big companies right now as a possibility and those charges add up insanely fast. I couldn't believe how much the picture/text messages are per time with these companies. (Tells you how "Urban Amish" my old Tracfone is, LOL). Online time I can see more. But out of control, no consequence Casey could have been on a "cheap" plan that didn't allow for any extras and used the heck out of her phone anyway. She liked being a bigshot, with an office at Universal and a Nanny, you know. :crazy:

Sparky
08-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Welcome! I will definitely ping you on Orlando questions.

Was it creepy to drive around the Sawgrass?

I just can't accept that ZG visiting those apartments June 17 and Casey coming up with that was coincidence. No way. (No suspicion on the real ZG, either.)

No not really, They are nice apts. The strange thing is the apt 210 is directly behind the office. The balcony faces the office. I had to drive by twice to make sure I was seeing it correctly.

Also, the Conway area where the apts are located is a nice area.

SelmaClue
08-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
View My TinyFx

I'm posting this off topic link to a picture of my puppy, Gracie, just because I'm making the point that "off topic" is okay here too. Newbies Without Rules. Are we dangerous, or what???

Thanks to my very newest BFF, SelmaClue - there actually IS an educational component to this post...if you want to post a picture relating to the case, (or of, say, your dog) that you have put in your photo library, you just
upload it to tinypic.com, snatch the URL and post or link it. It's the coolest site, and I may have to marry it. and have Selma be my maid of honor. Gracie will be flower dog.

:cake:

lisalei321
08-12-2008, 09:08 PM
here's my first post from the "old" newbie thread:

lisalei321
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Hi guys, just got home from work (OT I know), and I lurk more than I post, but I've noticed when I do, the majority of those here seem to treat it the respect. I've not yet felt unwelcome.

I work with women in rehab, and I notice that Casey shows some of the same behavior (the "it's not my fault, it's yours") as a lot of them do, does anyone know if there is a history of addictive behavior in the family? Former LE often have a problem as well. If she was out of it, could she literally have just "lost" the child?

(I'm seriously hoping for a cinderella ending here can you tell?)

And my second to keep the the thread moving?

I'm still not totally convinced that this is not some kind of stupid publicity stunt, I've been following the thread with the guy that put up the "reward" money Peter something fellow poster Truly came up with some totally awesome links and about some of his other websites, that just seemed to have gotten sucked into a black hole, if any one (beside me that is) is interested, I'll go find the exact posts.

BTW - I love this newbie thread!

Sparky
08-12-2008, 09:10 PM
I know! The timing of it is coinciding with me looking at the big companies right now as a possibility and those charges add up insanely fast. I couldn't believe how much the picture/text messages are per time with these companies. (Tells you how "Urban Amish" my old Tracfone is, LOL). Online time I can see more. But out of control, no consequence Casey could have been on a "cheap" plan that didn't allow for any extras and used the heck out of her phone anyway. She liked being a bigshot, with an office at Universal and a Nanny, you know. :crazy:

I understand what you're saying! I have Sprint/Nextel and it's the taxes that get you.

professoressa
08-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Oh, newbies, we've got a thread #2! We are really big-time now! :woohoo:

Anyone work in LE or law experience that knows what kind of charges they could press on Casey to "make" her talk? I suppose they really can't make anyone talk, that dang "right to remain silent" and all....

Welcome, all newbies....and SusieClue, I love your puppy!

Sparky
08-12-2008, 09:13 PM
here's my first post from the "old" newbie thread:

lisalei321
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Hi guys, just got home from work (OT I know), and I lurk more than I post, but I've noticed when I do, the majority of those here seem to treat it the respect. I've not yet felt unwelcome.

I work with women in rehab, and I notice that Casey shows some of the same behavior (the "it's not my fault, it's yours") as a lot of them do, does anyone know if there is a history of addictive behavior in the family? Former LE often have a problem as well. If she was out of it, could she literally have just "lost" the child?

(I'm seriously hoping for a cinderella ending here can you tell?)

And my second to keep the the thread moving?

I'm still not totally convinced that this is not some kind of stupid publicity stunt, I've been following the thread with the guy that put up the "reward" money Peter something fellow poster Truly came up with some totally awesome links and about some of his other websites, that just seemed to have gotten sucked into a black hole, if any one (beside me that is) is interested, I'll go find the exact posts.

BTW - I love this newbie thread!

You know, I thought it might be a scam. Money, Money, Money. I read Truly's thread too and it was very interesting. Look how quick the reward money went up and look at the Anthony's asking for donations to help find Caylee. Just don't get it.

Sparky
08-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh, newbies, we've got a thread #2! We are really big-time now! :woohoo:

Anyone work in LE or law experience that knows what kind of charges they could press on Casey to "make" her talk? I suppose they really can't make anyone talk, that dang "right to remain silent" and all....

Welcome, all newbies....and SusieClue, I love your puppy!

I'm thinking ( I do that sometimes :)) that the 2 undisclosed holds on her arrest record are from her stealing money from Amy. Maybe LE is gonna use those charges?

professoressa
08-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm thinking ( I do that sometimes :)) that the 2 undisclosed holds on her arrest record are from her stealing money from Amy. Maybe LE is gonna use those charges?

Oh, good call...I'm sure LE will do (and are doing) everything they legally can to get info...I wish they would do something to MAKE her talk!
Play "I'm Henry the 8th I am" over and over?
Feed her only Spam and Tang?
Tell her she can have her black boots but only if she talks?
Tell her: We know what you did. Your mom (dad, Lee, whoever) confessed.

raine1212
08-12-2008, 09:35 PM
i don't think the charges for stealing the money will make her talk. I think it needs to be more drastic. i wonder if the DNA and other evidence they have that they might bring in Murder charges. What do u guys think?

I love the puppy Picture, I have a Yorkie and a Jack Russell!
Also a 18 month old son/grandson, and oh yea a hubby!

TotallyObsessed
08-12-2008, 09:37 PM
After watching NG - the talk was that the new charges would be the $700 stolen from her friend Amy and the credit card charges she racked up on mom's card as an unauthorized user.
:liar:=Casey

Sparky
08-12-2008, 09:39 PM
i don't think the charges for stealing the money will make her talk. I think it needs to be more drastic. i wonder if the DNA and other evidence they have that they might bring in Murder charges. What do u guys think?

Well..maybe they will use those to keep her in if her bond ever gets reduced? Don't know what else they would have, but of course they know more than us.

Sparky
08-12-2008, 09:40 PM
After watching NG - the talk was that the new charges would be the $700 stolen from her friend Amy and the credit card charges she racked up on mom's card as an unauthorized user.
:liar:=Casey

Thanks! I missed that.

TotallyObsessed
08-12-2008, 09:45 PM
You know, to me, one of THE most mysterious things so far is that crazy visit by her supposed "friend from school". The one she didn't remember. I just find that bizarre.

Well, it's all mysterious, but that was just weird.

Sparky
08-12-2008, 09:46 PM
What ya all think about this. Do any of you honestly believe what George says about kidnappers and someone watching the kidnappers, and Caylee called Great Great GM after she went missing. How in the world is a 3 yr old gonna know her phone #. Oh because it was programed in Casey's phone. Hmmm..where is Casey's phone? Blanchard Park or Universal?

Sparky
08-12-2008, 09:47 PM
You know, to me, one of THE most mysterious things so far is that crazy visit by her supposed "friend from school". The one she didn't remember. I just find that bizarre.

Patrick? He didn't even graduate from Colonial HS. He went to Boone HS. I think it might have been some kind of code??

TotallyObsessed
08-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Me too Sparky. I just found it crazy. And funny that all other "visits" were released to the public EXCEPT the one between George and Casey. Maybe LE got good info out of that visit.

I know none of these statements help, but they are driving me crazy! As to the theory about the kidnappers....I dunno. I go back and forth between that and the worst scenario. I hope kidnapping is the lessor evil of the two.

GizzySmith
08-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by SusieClue
...if you want to post a picture relating to the case, (or of, say, your dog) that you have put in your photo library, you just
upload it to tinypic.com, snatch the URL and post or link it. ...

Another free place to upload pictures: http://www.imageshack.us/
Its free to join, but you don't have to.

Sparky
08-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Me too Sparky. I just found it crazy. And funny that all other "visits" were released to the public EXCEPT the one between George and Casey. Maybe LE got good info out of that visit.

I know none of these statements help, but they are driving me crazy! As to the theory about the kidnappers....I dunno. I go back and forth between that and the worst scenario. I hope kidnapping is the lessor evil of the two.

I agree "TO". I go back and forth too. I want to believe Caylee is safe and with someone and then I hear what LE releases and how the Anthony's act with all their lies and then I believe the other. I can't even mention it.

I never thought about the call with George and Casey. Wonder why it hasn't been released? You can find all that info at ocso.com click Caylee's photo and it will take you there.

Sleuthenius
08-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Yes, do y'all mind if I repost this? - my introduction, as the last post in the closed, famous Newbie Club #1? My being last leaves no one with a choice to deliberately ignore me or send unwelcoming messages in that thread :) and that is not worth much to anyone!

Here it is:

-----------------

I want to say ‘Hey!’ as a newbie. Lots of folks have joined this nice forum because of the Anthony case. I can’t keep up with the posting, and every time I think of something to add, I find that someone has already addressed it later in the postings. Thanks to Susie for thinking to setup this playpen for the newbieteers.

I am fascinated by females with personality disorders. I’ve performed over six-thousand psychological evaluations on all varieties of incarcerated female offenders in the state prison system over a period of about fourteen years. I’ve seen it all, but Casey Anthony is one of the most intriguing!

It is interesting that so many folks report feeling ‘obsessed’ by this case. I guess that’s because the whole scenario is so incredible and involves such unusual characters and an innocent toddler.

I will see y’all around the forums!

Sleuthenius
08-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Charging her with something less than felony child endangerment will never be enough to ‘make her talk.’ Only negotiations about ’20 years to Life’ for homicide will lead her to offer her explanation of what happened to Caylee. And there’s a good chance she could stick to her current story forever, regardless of the charges.

--------------------

The supposed "friend from school" was very interesting, and I would love to hear y’all talk about that. In a state prison, you cannot just walk up to the facility and expect to visit an inmate. I’m sure they would be screening visitors at the very first sally-port at the county jail, as well. There is something fishy about Casey having been face-to-face with this visitor.

Sparky
08-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Welcome Sleuthenius!

What's your take on Casey?

SelmaClue
08-12-2008, 10:52 PM

I thought that visit was wacky, too. What the heck was he thinkin'?
:crosseyed:

SelmaClue
08-12-2008, 10:56 PM
The supposed "friend from school" was very interesting, and I would love to hear y’all talk about that. In a state prison, you cannot just walk up to the facility and expect to visit an inmate. I’m sure they would be screening visitors at the very first sally-port at the county jail, as well. There is something fishy about Casey having been face-to-face with this visitor.

Heya Sleuthenius!

I read the jail website. Anyone can make an appointment to visit someone. The inmate decides to accept the visit or not. So this means she accepted the visit, but -- she didn't know who it was? Makes no sense.

SelmaClue
08-12-2008, 11:00 PM
What ya all think about this. Do any of you honestly believe what George says about kidnappers and someone watching the kidnappers, and Caylee called Great Great GM after she went missing. How in the world is a 3 yr old gonna know her phone #. Oh because it was programed in Casey's phone. Hmmm..where is Casey's phone? Blanchard Park or Universal?

I keep waivering back on forth about the kidnapping story. Some days I believe it and other days I feel it's a crock. I guess we have to wait for the next episode. I can't imagine George would just blurt that out for no reason.

As for the phone, that's total b.s., imo.
:crazy:

Sleuthenius
08-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Welcome Sleuthenius!

What's your take on Casey?

Thanks, Sparky.

I think some mental disorders, like psychoses, (i.e., Axis I disorders) can be diagnosed with nothing more than the subject sitting in front of you.

But, the thing about assessing personality disorders (Axis II disorders) is that it requires a great deal of valid historical information about the person and her developmental background. You have to identify patterns of behavior over time. You have to have some measure of the validity of the information you’re using (and we all know about the validity problems in this case). So-called personality disorders can be very difficult to classify.

My take is that this personality has features of narcissism and histrionics.

She is not bi-polar because there is no reported history of bouts of depression (and mania does not occur by itself). She is not ‘anti-social’ personality because she has not been acting ‘against society,’ – (she has tried to fit-in and manipulate society.)

She does have a lack of normal emotional response in her current situation, and this makes you think ‘sociopath.’

The pathological lying is the most fascinating aspect of her behavior – the monotone speech, the impressionistic language that barely makes sense. Her mother speaks like this, as well, at times.

It will be tragically interesting to see how this plays out for this family and community.

(Caylee looks to be a well-nurtured child, probably by the grandparents, for the most part, and it’s a crying shame to think what really happened to her.)

Sleuthenius
08-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Heya Sleuthenius!

I read the jail website. Anyone can make an appointment to visit someone. The inmate decides to accept the visit or not. So this means she accepted the visit, but -- she didn't know who it was? Makes no sense.
Hey, Selma.

That is so strange. It's a great deal less security than is used at facilities in our state. That is why I was so amazed at the report of this awkward meeting in jail. I'll be interested to find out more about it.

L L & S
08-12-2008, 11:27 PM
~~ snipped for space

The pathological lying is the most fascinating aspect of her behavior – the monotone speech, the impressionistic language that barely makes sense. Her mother speaks like this, as well, at times.

Welcome aboard. Very interesting analysis of Casey. Could you go into the impressionistic language that you mentioned a little further?

MnkeyBznes
08-12-2008, 11:36 PM
k gonna throw this out there....don't beat me up too bad please. Casey is told that it is time for her to grow up move out and take care of her child. She is to be gone by the 16th. (She talked about moving in with Amy) June 16th parents leave for work...Casey is on the phone and Caylee wanders off and drowns in the pool...Casey discovers her and frantically tries to reach her parents. Parents figure Casey is trying to buy more time or is going to yell at them for making her leave and they don't answer calls. Casey panicks, and hides the body...... be nice lol

chevylee
08-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Why would Casey have Amy's resume in the car? I keep listen to Greta' clip tonight @ clip time 1:57 the reporter says that. Is that Casey's car or Amy's car? TIA

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3019850&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

redmamatwo
08-12-2008, 11:43 PM
k gonna throw this out there....don't beat me up too bad please. Casey is told that it is time for her to grow up move out and take care of her child. She is to be gone by the 16th. (She talked about moving in with Amy) June 16th parents leave for work...Casey is on the phone and Caylee wanders off and drowns in the pool...Casey discovers her and frantically tries to reach her parents. Parents figure Casey is trying to buy more time or is going to yell at them for making her leave and they don't answer calls. Casey panicks, and hides the body...... be nice lol

That is plausible. I am not sure I buy the accidental drowning theory myself, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened exactly the way you stated. I just find her lack of emotion telling, like if it were an accident you'd see some kind of emotion, but who knows, the whole family seems like they bottle up their feelings, 'cept for George and his understandable explosion on the media.

MnkeyBznes
08-12-2008, 11:45 PM
That is plausible. I am not sure I buy the accidental drowning theory myself, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened exactly the way you stated. I just find her lack of emotion telling, like if it were an accident you'd see some kind of emotion, but who knows, the whole family seems like they bottle up their feelings, 'cept for George and his understandable explosion on the media.

Lack of emotion because she is mad her parents didn't answer calls and help her. She is very spoiled and vengeful (my opinion)

redmamatwo
08-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Lack of emotion because she is mad her parents didn't answer calls and help her. She is very spoiled and vengeful (my opinion)

true, I am thinking back to that first call, "All anyone cares about is finding Caylee, and you know what, that all I care about too" the second part as an afterthought.
I just keep thinking that once she was faced with it, if it were an accident she would've broke down? I don't know I am trying to base this on my feelings I think, rather than hers, so I guess I am maybe giving her more credit than is due as a mother. Who knows:rolleyes:

MnkeyBznes
08-12-2008, 11:54 PM
She also had 30 days(?) before she had to face the parents. Being so angry she could get no help she figures no one deserves to know what happened to Caylee. I also think she is refusing to see parents thinking they will get so desperate to see her and worried about her they will make her bail

Sleuthenius
08-12-2008, 11:59 PM
Welcome aboard. Very interesting analysis of Casey. Could you go into the impressionistic language that you mentioned a little further?

Hey, L L & S.

I would love to pick this apart based on the actual phrases, but it is late and I’m going to bed.

To me, the impressionistic speech includes these folks using a great many superlatives and modified adverbs – ‘most definitely,’ ‘absolutely,’ etc… Other members have already pointed-out that these are used to make one sound more believable.

The other aspect of impressionistic speech, I think, is the stringing together of phrases that, by themselves might make sense, but, on the whole, are discordant and lead to no factual statement.

Using impressionistic speech, one is able to convey to others some ‘impression’ without having to adhere to facts.

redmamatwo
08-12-2008, 11:59 PM
She also had 30 days(?) before she had to face the parents. Being so angry she could get no help she figures no one deserves to know what happened to Caylee. I also think she is refusing to see parents thinking they will get so desperate to see her and worried about her they will make her bail

Could be. She may be doing just what cindy said, punishing them. And then they'll feel bad, cause she's in there in ISOLATION for 23 hours a day, probably worried sick over Caylee....:puke: Yea, I could see that line of thought! Seems like she probably did something like that in the past, seems like a very manipulative person.

MnkeyBznes
08-13-2008, 12:02 AM
i agree very manipulative! very used to "playing" her family to get what she wants. one thing that puzzles me tho is the phone call to her brother asking him to call her lawyer and have him come see her. she could have just called the lawyer herself. wonder what her motive was for that?

redmamatwo
08-13-2008, 12:09 AM
i agree very manipulative! very used to "playing" her family to get what she wants. one thing that puzzles me tho is the phone call to her brother asking him to call her lawyer and have him come see her. she could have just called the lawyer herself. wonder what her motive was for that?

Don't know as it just added to the speculation, and I think Lee was VERY suprised by that call as well, Didn't sound too enthused IMO

MnkeyBznes
08-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Not enthused at all. almost detected a little disdain a couple of times maybe

redmamatwo
08-13-2008, 12:23 AM
Not enthused at all. almost detected a little disdain a couple of times maybe

Agreed, I said it before somewhere else, but I think he hung up on her int hat call where he asked about the "letter" and she huffed and said when she gets some "quote, unquote" rec time she would. I think that was NOT a lost call!

MnkeyBznes
08-13-2008, 12:28 AM
Agreed, I said it before somewhere else, but I think he hung up on her int hat call where he asked about the "letter" and she huffed and said when she gets some "quote, unquote" rec time she would. I think that was NOT a lost call!

I think Lee is now seeing Casey differently than her parents are. In his heart he wants to believe little Caylee is alive and is trying to keep up the press image until something concrete shows something different, but I think he is realizing what has happened.

redmamatwo
08-13-2008, 12:30 AM
I think Lee is now seeing Casey differently than her parents are. In his heart he wants to believe little Caylee is alive and is trying to keep up the press image until something concrete shows something different, but I think he is realizing what has happened.

I think so too, we are seeing less and less of him. I think he's had about enough of the cherade. I keep hearing conflicting things, did HE cancel todays visit or did Casey?

MnkeyBznes
08-13-2008, 12:33 AM
"Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, canceled a scheduled Orange County Jail visit with his sister on Tuesday morning."

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

mahmoo
08-13-2008, 12:36 AM
I feel sorry for Lee........hopefully he can overcome this BS.

redmamatwo
08-13-2008, 12:43 AM
That's what I thought I read. See, I bet he's like I've had it.. and they are covering for him by saying atty doesn't think visits are smart. TOTAL speculation on my part, but WTH, anything goes with this group.

redmamatwo
08-13-2008, 12:44 AM
I hope can too, half of the time I think Lee is as big a liar as the rest and then I get to where I feel sorry for him to be stuck with these people.

MIMI2
08-13-2008, 12:44 AM
I think so too, we are seeing less and less of him. I think he's had about enough of the cherade. I keep hearing conflicting things, did HE cancel todays visit or did Casey?

Lee canceled the visit...says he wasn't feeling well. Probably sick from all the lies.

MnkeyBznes
08-13-2008, 12:45 AM
That's what I thought I read. See, I bet he's like I've had it.. and they are covering for him by saying atty doesn't think visits are smart. TOTAL speculation on my part, but WTH, anything goes with this group.

I think so too

redmamatwo
08-13-2008, 12:57 AM
lee canceled the visit...says he wasn't feeling well. Probably sick from all the lies.

very true!

jon_burrows
08-13-2008, 01:28 AM

I don't believe one word of it and I don't think George believes it either. His body language seems to get really animated when he tells these tales (shrugging shoulders, facial grimaces, etc).

Question for you about Orlando...how is the soil there? Is it fairly easy to dig a hole big enough to bury a body? I think Casey only had the shovel for about an hour.

yosande
08-13-2008, 05:57 AM

Hi everyone,

Sparky, I would like to know if you have any info on what George was talking about with the organization he is going through with "never giving up hope", and don't want him to mention who they are. Have you been to any of the vigils or fund raisers?

yosande
08-13-2008, 06:13 AM
I thought that visit was wacky, too. What the heck was he thinkin'?
:crosseyed:

I think his father's name was on that visit sheet as well. Does anyone know anything about him, or his dad?

missouriangels
08-13-2008, 09:07 AM
OK you all will be able to tell I am really a newbie.. I was wondering who is Greta and what channel is she on. I have been watching Nancy Grace every night and last night I saw a little of Anderson Cooper but I have no clue who Greta is. Can ya all help me? Thanks.

Feistyoldbroad
08-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Greta is on the Fox news network. She has a show on at 10:00 PM (eastern)
Hope this helps :)

missouriangels
08-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Thank you Feistyoldbroad. I really appreciate it. Now I have someone else I can watch this case on.

Investig8
08-13-2008, 09:32 AM
Thank you Feistyoldbroad. I really appreciate it. Now I have someone else I can watch this case on.

Greta became famous with Roger Kossack on the OJ Simpson case. I really wish Casey would make bail, only for the fact that sometimes killers return to the scene of the crime or for that matter, get out, get cocky and start running their mouths.

Sparky
08-13-2008, 09:53 AM
Sparky, I would like to know if you have any info on what George was talking about with the organization he is going through with "never giving up hope", and don't want him to mention who they are. Have you been to any of the vigils or fund raisers?

I haven't been to either. I did go to Publix where they had the tent I had to go twice in one day and the tent wasn't there. I would've stopped. I was surprised not to find it. After Cindy told everyone they needed to get off their Azz to find Caylee and Lee stated on the news that the toys that well wishers where sending were thrown away because of smoke, I decided I wouldn't attended anything. To me it meant they didn't care what the public thought.

I think George is just talking and hoping. He had the call with Casey that hasn't been released. I think she is feeding him a bunch of BS and he believes it. It he could've said that in hopes someone does have Caylee and they are watching. Maybe hoping they will take her to a safe house. I wish that where the case...but I have my doubts.

I did see the trailer parked at Publix yesterday around 4 pm.

Sparky
08-13-2008, 10:00 AM
I don't believe one word of it and I don't think George believes it either. His body language seems to get really animated when he tells these tales (shrugging shoulders, facial grimaces, etc).

Question for you about Orlando...how is the soil there? Is it fairly easy to dig a hole big enough to bury a body? I think Casey only had the shovel for about an hour.

Hi there. The soil is very hard even after it rains. I would think that it would've take a lot longer to dig a hole that size, unless it was very shallow. Also, she would be soaked with sweat it's so hot here. I couldn't dig a hole that size.

Sparky
08-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Greta became famous with Roger Kossack on the OJ Simpson case. I really wish Casey would make bail, only for the fact that sometimes killers return to the scene of the crime or for that matter, get out, get cocky and start running their mouths.

I agree with you but, I believe they may not want a Melinda Duckett on their hands and this is why the bail bail is so high. JMO

BTW I grew up in E TN. Love it there!

Investig8
08-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I agree with you but, I believe they may not want a Melinda Duckett on their hands and this is why the bail bail is so high. JMO

BTW I grew up in E TN. Love it there!

I'm not from E. Tenn and have only been here two years. Nice area. I would like to see what the next move is by LE to get her to "crack." This is a really dangerous game of chicken. Who will flinch first? Do you think LE is holding a few things really close to the vest or bluffing? I really wonder why car and trunk test results haven't been released yet.

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 10:52 AM
Yes, do y'all mind if I repost this? - my introduction, as the last post in the closed, famous Newbie Club #1? My being last leaves no one with a choice to deliberately ignore me or send unwelcoming messages in that thread :) and that is not worth much to anyone!

Here it is:

-----------------

I want to say ‘Hey!’ as a newbie. Lots of folks have joined this nice forum because of the Anthony case. I can’t keep up with the posting, and every time I think of something to add, I find that someone has already addressed it later in the postings. Thanks to Susie for thinking to setup this playpen for the newbieteers.

I am fascinated by females with personality disorders. I’ve performed over six-thousand psychological evaluations on all varieties of incarcerated female offenders in the state prison system over a period of about fourteen years. I’ve seen it all, but Casey Anthony is one of the most intriguing!

It is interesting that so many folks report feeling ‘obsessed’ by this case. I guess that’s because the whole scenario is so incredible and involves such unusual characters and an innocent toddler.

I will see y’all around the forums!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!:clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss::woohoo ::woohoo:

Sparky
08-13-2008, 10:54 AM
I'm not from E. Tenn and have only been here two years. Nice area. I would like to see what the next move is by LE to get her to "crack." This is a really dangerous game of chicken. Who will flinch first? Do you think LE is holding a few things really close to the vest or bluffing? I really wonder why car and trunk test results haven't been released yet.

I think LE knows more than they're letting on, Orange Co is very good. I bet some of the results are back by now. It was just the day before they released that they sent a sample to UT "The Body Farm". That had never been release before now. IIRC So, where else have they sent samples to that we don't know about. I believe they are covering their bases very thoroughly. As it was stated on TV last nite this is a high profile case. I can't remember the last high profile we had here. Maybe some of the other locales can offer that info. I just can't recall.

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 10:55 AM

I know I'm new, but am I talking to myself in here?:confused:

No you are not! I heard that too - but I've been out of the loop today! That is amazingly high. I can't wait to find out who all she called.

Sparky
08-13-2008, 10:59 AM
No you are not! I heard that too - but I've been out of the loop today! That is amazingly high. I can't wait to find out who all she called.

Oh, I'm so glad you heard that! Did you also here him say the GPs didn't have the info on who she called and received calls from, so the GPs don't know if "nanny" called her or not. (parapharasing here)

Investig8
08-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Okay, I just saw on Fox Orlando site that the DNA tests from the car are not in yet. I don't understand what is taking so long. Wonder if they would wait until they got the air results from the " Body Farm" before releasing everything.

Investig8
08-13-2008, 11:02 AM
I know that is a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers but it is the hardest part. It is so frustrating with no news. It feels like a gag order but I know it's not one. Talk Casey, talk already.....

Investig8
08-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Interesting link below on Casey's conditions and what she does daily at the jail from Fox Orlando...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7191311&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Sparky
08-13-2008, 11:15 AM
MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because their concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html

Wonder when her cell was turned off?

Thought as I was about to leave to run errands. Wonder if she told them she "LOST" her cell and it was really turned off?

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Haven't read enough today - so sorry if this has been answered or asked.

Can anyone tell me who all went to Puerto Rico on vacation and on what date they left...I know Casey picked up Amy from the airport upon her return and I remember reading myspace comments from Casey about "P.R. stole all of my friends!" and of course JP and Ricardo were from PR - so I'm thinking they may have all gone.

Is there any evidence to suggest that Casey paid them to take Caylee with them to stay with family members for some period of time???

Remember the reverse speech by Casey where she says.
"Boys did this."
"Not this guilty"
"Boys still scared, even though not guilty" (paraphrasing here)
and then the weird call into NG the other night where the male asks NG if the bio Grandparents that have Caylee would get in trouble if they returned her now and would Caylee still be in trouble....

Far fetched I know...

SelmaClue
08-13-2008, 11:47 AM

For some reason, I'm under the impression she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor to break the lock on the shed so she could take the gas cans.

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Oh wise oldbies or wise newbies, how does one very unwise newbie
go about "snipping"?

Investig8
08-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Oh wise oldbies or wise newbies, how does one very unwise newbie
go about "snipping"?

Is that like getting a screenshot?

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Is that like getting a screenshot?

I don't think so...it seems to involve cutting someone's quote up so you are just reposting a piece of it , while still attributing the quote to that person...:waitasec:

Devorahhh
08-13-2008, 12:46 PM
I just finished watching the local news here in Orlando. Not much of anything new as to the Caylee Anthony case. Looks to me like the media is backing off the family for now. It was reported though that a group of parents were searching Blanchard Park today.
Devorahhh

Investig8
08-13-2008, 12:59 PM
I just finished watching the local news here in Orlando. Not much of anything new as to the Caylee Anthony case. Looks to me like the media is backing off the family for now. It was reported though that a group of parents were searching Blanchard Park today.
Devorahhh

With so much time elapsed and Casey's access to Cindy's credit card during that time, if Caylee is no longer with us, she could be anywhere. Ihave heard conflicting numbers as to how much Casey charged up from $4500 - $45000. And she still had to steal gas cans and $700 from her friend. :shakehead:

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 01:02 PM
In the main thread, it was mentioned that there is a press conference today. I couldn't find anything online to back that up. Anyone else hear this?

keeponsearching
08-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Fox reported that a press conference was going to be held within the hour.. So I guess anytime. Probably only lasst a minute so we should all glue our eyes to the tv, hehe.

Investig8
08-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Okay newbies and oldbies don't :other_beatingA_Dead me! I saw this on another website. Know it is a theory and probably belongs on the theory thread but WE ARE NEWBIES WITH NO LIMITS!! SCARY!! Quote.....

Okay, my theory is that the investigators and the FBI already have Caylee's body, and somehow, the Grandparents are playing that up, so as to keep it looking like Caylee was kidnapped. That is why there are no more searches for her body, and it has taken so long for results. They are simply gathering more evidence against Casey and waiting for more evidence so as to even show Cynthia's involvement. Lee does not have as much knowledge as his parents. I believe that George is misleading the public now, and he and Cindy are enraged that they have not produced Caylee's body. Cindy and George both know...

SelmaClue
08-13-2008, 01:28 PM
I don't think so...it seems to involve cutting someone's quote up so you are just reposting a piece of it , while still attributing the quote to that person...:waitasec:

Dear BFF:
When you hit the QUOTE button and the text appears, just go up there with your cursor and manually delete the text you're not interested in quoting.
:blowkiss:

SelmaClue
08-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Okay newbies and oldbies don't :other_beatingA_Dead me! I saw this on another website. Know it is a theory and probably belongs on the theory thread but WE ARE NEWBIES WITH NO LIMITS!! SCARY!! Quote.....

Okay, my theory is that the investigators and the FBI already have Caylee's body, and somehow, the Grandparents are playing that up, so as to keep it looking like Caylee was kidnapped. That is why there are no more searches for her body, and it has taken so long for results. They are simply gathering more evidence against Casey and waiting for more evidence so as to even show Cynthia's involvement. Lee does not have as much knowledge as his parents. I believe that George is misleading the public now, and he and Cindy are enraged that they have not produced Caylee's body. Cindy and George both know...

Um, but ... I really DO want to :other_beatingA_Dead you after reading this. What should I do instead?
:Banane57: :D

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Dear BFF:
When you hit the QUOTE button and the text appears, just go up there with your cursor and manually delete the text you're not interested in quoting.

REally? I thot I had tried that in the past and didn't work...hmmm..I will try again. Wow, you really are the BFF that keeps on giving! I heart you.

Investig8
08-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Um, but ... I really DO want to :other_beatingA_Dead you after reading this. What should I do instead?
:Banane57: :D

Believe me Selma...I am holding out for a magical return of a live Caylee. We just get dashed so many times in these cases. Instead of beating me, can you just use harsh language?

Sparky
08-13-2008, 02:07 PM

I'm not gonna beat you or use harsh words:) I think it's something to ponder, however if that was the case I believe you would never get the GPs to shut-up. I believe they know more than they have revealed.

Investig8
08-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Here's a link on Fox. They are now working a theory that Caylee died accidentally on or around the 16th of June...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403181,00.html

Sparky
08-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Fox News Now

Investig8
08-13-2008, 02:22 PM
Fox News Now

Can't be near a tv. Someone fill us in....So the accidental pool drowning becoming more and more of a possibility?

my2cents
08-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Can't be near a tv. Someone fill us in....So the accidental pool drowning becoming more and more of a possibility?

Said that LE said they do not buy the kidnapping theory. As that was being said the ticker on the bottom of screen said LE believes Caylee "died in an accident in June." LE doesn't want Casey's atty's private investigators involved b/c this is a case for detectives. I got from this that Baez had an investigator stalking innocent ppl that supposedly have Caylee.

Someone needs to just slap the spit out of Casey and make her talk. This is all non-sense and a waste of tax payers money. :mad:

Fandy
08-13-2008, 02:43 PM
snipped testing worked, finally!
Someone needs to just slap the spit out of Casey and make her talk. This is all non-sense and a waste of tax payers money. :mad:

I was wondering just how much $$$ was expended because Casey won't tell the truth.....the man hours alone that have been wasted efforts.

Sparky
08-13-2008, 02:50 PM
George says "He's" being watched! :eek:

Unexpected interview with Cindy. She drove up as they were broadcasting. Kinda strange, she wouldn't hardly look at the camera.

Sparky
08-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Cards and gifts sent to the Anthony family
August 13, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/081308anthonygifts/1/lg/IMG00129.htm

Looks like Great Grandpa in the B/G of the 1st one.

SelmaClue
08-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Believe me Selma...I am holding out for a magical return of a live Caylee. We just get dashed so many times in these cases. Instead of beating me, can you just use harsh language?

LOL! Not my style. I love the conversation and ideas -- and try my best to keep it light.

SelmaClue
08-13-2008, 03:16 PM

Unexpected interview with Cindy. She drove up as they were broadcasting. Kinda strange, she wouldn't hardly look at the camera.

And Selma opined: Reality is beginning to set in.
:eek:

Sparky
08-13-2008, 03:20 PM
And Selma opined: Reality is beginning to set in.
:eek:

You got it! Wonder if George is still driving around with the billboard today?

my2cents
08-13-2008, 04:12 PM

Good Grief! WTH is that about, George???

If I was related to these people, I would be hiding from embarrassment. This has turned into a 3 ring circus that NONE of them will ever live down, even if Caylee is returned safely. Everyone will always refer to them as the "Whack-o's". Good Lord, don't donate toys to them, donate money to get them seen by a mental health professional. JMO.

I am getting really fed up, really quickly at how they are questioning the intelligence of the public with these cock-a-mamie stories they pull out of the air :mad:

yosande
08-13-2008, 07:20 PM
With so much time elapsed and Casey's access to Cindy's credit card during that time, if Caylee is no longer with us, she could be anywhere. Ihave heard conflicting numbers as to how much Casey charged up from $4500 - $45000. And she still had to steal gas cans and $700 from her friend. :shakehead:

With absolutely nothing to back it up, I think her stealing the gas cans wasn't because she needed gas, it was to make a point. What's the point? if you don't help me, I will help myself. Also, I'm not sure Casey stole money from Amy, I suggest, again with nothing to back it up, that is was said, if it was said by Amy, to focus direction elsewhere, because I do think it is possible that Amy and Rick took Caylee to P.R. with Casey's permission. Again, I have nothing to go on, ijmho, and the reason for Casey doing all this is to get back at her mom for stopping the flow of money.

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Cards and gifts sent to the Anthony family
August 13, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/081308anthonygifts/1/lg/IMG00129.htm

Looks like Great Grandpa in the B/G of the 1st one.

I noticed that too..I'm hoping that it is a picture of him glued to the front of a card and not a miniaturized version of him on their table top????

yosande
08-13-2008, 07:23 PM
btw, thanks so much for the newbie thread where I can post without fear of feeling like I'm gonna get slapped in the face.

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 07:36 PM
btw, thanks so much for the newbie thread where I can post without fear of feeling like I'm gonna get slapped in the face.

:slap: I couldn't resist. No slapping...only love here on the newbie thread!! and we do love you, yosande....:blowkiss: POST AWAY!

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 07:37 PM

Um, yeah, George you are...by millions of Fox viewers everywhere...:eek:

poco
08-13-2008, 07:48 PM

If any one slaps ya, report 'em or ignore them. You guys know there is an ignore button where you can put certain posters on ignore so you never have to see their nasty posts.

raine1212
08-13-2008, 08:48 PM
I feel sorry for these GP's since I am a GP and I am very attached to my GC. I think that the LE needs to take the GP into a room (with mental doctors available) sit them down and look them in the eyes and tell them, that based on the eveidence that they have discovered that Caylee is (and I hate this word) dead, Stop enabling your daughter, stop the news conferences and help us with Casey and get her to tell us what she has done with this child, and bring this child home so she can rest in peace.

This child did not deserve what she has possibly went through before her death, and her body deserves to have a beautiful resting place.

SelmaClue
08-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Good Grief! WTH is that about, George???

If I was related to these people, I would be hiding from embarrassment.

Well, have we seen or heard from anyone who's related to them yet?
Not!
O M G
The relatives are all praying that no media source finds them!

SelmaClue
08-13-2008, 08:54 PM
If any one slaps ya, report 'em or ignore them. You guys know there is an ignore button where you can put certain posters on ignore so you never have to see their nasty posts.

There's an 'iggy' button?
Where?
I mean, I don't need it now and hopefully never will, but it's good info!

professoressa
08-13-2008, 11:01 PM
:)Hi, guys! I haven't posted here yet today...are you guys watching Greta?
Thoughts on Clint? He seemed very honest and forthcoming, I thought.

Do you think Casey will cancel tomorrow's visit?:behindbar

PrayersForMaura
08-13-2008, 11:03 PM

Hi! I am not watching the show as this hotel does not have FOX NEWS!! Grrrr..
I am wondering why Client did not come forward sooner? I hadn't heard of his account before this.

I do think Casey will cancel her visit. She's ticked at her parents for some reason even if her parents are making it sound like everything is peachy.

poco
08-14-2008, 04:53 AM
There's an 'iggy' button?
Where?
I mean, I don't need it now and hopefully never will, but it's good info!

Up towards the top, over on the left hand size you will see User CP. Click on that. Come down to Edit Ignore List. Click on that and enter their mean little name in the space provided - click ok and off they go.

MvD
08-14-2008, 05:12 AM
Newie alert.. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.. and introduce myself. My name is Mariah.. and I have read here for a long time..You guys are all amazing!

Kat1124
08-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Welcome to the latest newbie!

I was hoping for some miracle, but now LE says they believe poor Caylee is dead. It is heartbreaking that Casey doesn't care enough for her own child to give her a decent burial place so she can rest in peace and dignity. Poor, poor Caylee. I would have given my right arm for a little daughter and I wouldn't just LOSE her and then go about my business as usual for 31 days until my mother caught up with me. And then to act so cold and nonchalant! If the car hadn't been towed, I wonder how long it would have taken for anyone to report the little girl missing. It has gotten to the point of being pitiful.

SusieClue
08-14-2008, 07:22 AM
Newie alert.. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.. and introduce myself. My name is Mariah.. and I have read here for a long time..You guys are all amazing!

Hi Mariah! Welcome to the newbie club! POST! POST! POST!
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

SusieClue
08-14-2008, 07:25 AM

I thought Clint did a good job as well. It was so refreshing to hear from someone who appeared to be giving honest, straightforward answers. I hardly know how to handle it without having to read into it, subliminally analyze it or decode it.:waitasec:

keeponsearching
08-14-2008, 09:01 AM
I feel sorry for these GP's since I am a GP and I am very attached to my GC. I think that the LE needs to take the GP into a room (with mental doctors available) sit them down and look them in the eyes and tell them, that based on the eveidence that they have discovered that Caylee is (and I hate this word) dead, Stop enabling your daughter, stop the news conferences and help us with Casey and get her to tell us what she has done with this child, and bring this child home so she can rest in peace.

This child did not deserve what she has possibly went through before her death, and her body deserves to have a beautiful resting place.

I feel bad for the GP's to. I wonder if they have been told about some evidence and what le thinks happen to Caylee and they are just in deniel. can see them not hearing what is being.

missouriangels
08-14-2008, 10:39 AM
I wonder if them talking to her today will help them pull away from her and her lies? I hope so. I feel so sorry for what they are going threw.. What with having a psyco for a daughter and all... I hope this comes to an end soon...

SelmaClue
08-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Up towards the top, over on the left hand size you will see User CP. Click on that. Come down to Edit Ignore List. Click on that and enter their mean little name in the space provided - click ok and off they go.

merci! :)

Sparky
08-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi all. I went to Publix today and saw Lee talking with someone manning the table with T-shirts for Caylee. I wanted so bad to go and talk with him and wish he and the family my best. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :(

The billboard is also sitting in the parking lot. Guess they decided not to pull it around town today.

I feel so sad.

thatswhatshesaid
08-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi all. I went to Publix today and saw Lee talking with someone manning the table with T-shirts for Caylee. I wanted so bad to go and talk with him and wish he and the family my best. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :(

The billboard is also sitting in the parking lot. Guess they decided not to pull it around town today.

I feel so sad.

*sniff* I don't think I'd be able to approach Lee either.
Thanks for the on-the-scene report.

Devorahhh
08-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Breaking news? It was reported on Channel 9 news that the flurry of phone calls Casey made to her Mom and Dad were from a remote area near the airport. Here is the link.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

I know this was posted in the main threads, but I thought any newbie like me would like to see it here.

They also said they are waiting for the jail to release the video of her recent visit with her parents.

Devorahhh

jon_burrows
08-14-2008, 06:20 PM
I have an idea the next jail house video won't be anything like the others. Jose probably scripted the entire conversation. To the GPs...no pointed questions or references to her lies. To Casey...at least ACT like you have some concern over Caylee.

Investig8
08-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Breaking news? It was reported on Channel 9 news that the flurry of phone calls Casey made to her Mom and Dad were from a remote area near the airport. Here is the link.

I know this was posted in the main threads, but I thought any newbie like me would like to see it here.

They also said they are waiting for the jail to release the video of her recent visit with her parents.

Devorahhh

I thought the flurry of phone calls was on the 16th and not the 17th. I am sure there are not a ton of locations she went. If she was near a remote location by the airport on the 17th, isn't that the same day she backed up the car into the garage? Possibly to move Caylee's body to that location? My wife was just sitting here also wondering if Casey handed off Caylee to someone at the airport. Interesting. we'll have to see where this goes. Sparky, can you give us an on location description of these remote woods and water near the airport?

Devorahhh
08-14-2008, 06:31 PM
http://www.wftv.com/video/17193533/index.html

Here is the link for the Video from channel 9, and I think that there were 2 flurries of phone calls.

Devorahhh

Sparky
08-14-2008, 08:04 PM
I thought the flurry of phone calls was on the 16th and not the 17th. I am sure there are not a ton of locations she went. If she was near a remote location by the airport on the 17th, isn't that the same day she backed up the car into the garage? Possibly to move Caylee's body to that location? My wife was just sitting here also wondering if Casey handed off Caylee to someone at the airport. Interesting. we'll have to see where this goes. Sparky, can you give us an on location description of these remote woods and water near the airport?

I'm working on it for you. Have you heard a street or road name?

Sparky
08-14-2008, 08:37 PM
My best bet...if she left her house is to travel down Lee Vista to S. Goldenrod Rd.which is also 551 to the airport area. There is a toll booth, which I think is .50. or down Narcoossee Rd to Boggy Creek Rd. Boggy Creekruns behind the airport.

Then again the 417 which is also a (.25 I think) toll rd and at the other end of Lee Vista, crosses Narcoossee Rd and you can get off there and head to Boggy Creek.

There are lots of woods and lakes and ponds in the area.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/Picture14.jpg

SusieClue
08-14-2008, 08:39 PM
I have wondered if she sent Caylee off with Amy, and friends when they left for their trip to PR to have her stay with JP's family (in PR) for some period of time...it would explain a lot about her behavior...all except the decomp smell that is.

Sparky
08-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Hope this helps.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/Picture16.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/Picture15.jpg

Sparky
08-14-2008, 09:18 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4755.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4756.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4757.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4753.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4754.jpg

Sparky
08-14-2008, 09:22 PM
They are not in a bad neighborhood. Conway is really very nice.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4764.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4762.jpg

auntbaby
08-14-2008, 09:33 PM
On tv they kept saying Sawgrass was in a bad neighborhood. Looks good to me. Just makes me wonder what else they got wrong . Wonderful pictures.

Sparky
08-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Conway is not bad at all. There are a lot of upscale neighborhoods and there are lots of old neighborhoods. Don't know why they keep saying it's bad. It's expensive over there.

thatswhatshesaid
08-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Sparky, these are awesome pictures. Thank you.

thatswhatshesaid
08-14-2008, 10:14 PM
I have wondered if she sent Caylee off with Amy, and friends when they left for their trip to PR to have her stay with JP's family (in PR) for some period of time...it would explain a lot about her behavior...all except the decomp smell that is.

That smell being mentioned more than once and the two dogs hitting the decomp. No matter what unlikely (but possible) scenarios I run through, it always comes back to that, doesn't it. :(

professoressa
08-14-2008, 10:27 PM
great pics, sparky! thanks :)

hey newbies, FYI, you can log onto real-time chat for Websleuths via this website:
http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

just enter your nickname and password
under channel name enter websleuths

Hope to see ya in there....i'll hang out for a while if anyone joins....:woohoo:

batmancj
08-14-2008, 11:02 PM
With absolutely nothing to back it up, I think her stealing the gas cans wasn't because she needed gas, it was to make a point. What's the point? if you don't help me, I will help myself. Also, I'm not sure Casey stole money from Amy, I suggest, again with nothing to back it up, that is was said, if it was said by Amy, to focus direction elsewhere, because I do think it is possible that Amy and Rick took Caylee to P.R. with Casey's permission. Again, I have nothing to go on, ijmho, and the reason for Casey doing all this is to get back at her mom for stopping the flow of money.

So, there would be records of Amy traveling with a "lap child" right? Wouldn't it be easy to determine if Caylee was with Amy in Puerto Rico?

Lorakai
08-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Here's a tip for the newbies like me....

Having trouble finding an already started thread? Wanting to know with little or no effort in finding who has responded to your post? Tired of moving through pages for what you are looking for? Want to know which posts have just been updated that you've been posting at?

I would suggest you set to receive emails on posts in your settings. I would also recommend you use an email dedicated to only posting boards so that you don't have to find your other email in-between the numerous emails of board postings. New posts not read are shown as bold, already read it? unbold.

ex: mymessageboards@yadayada.com

Helpful User CP Tips:

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode: Instant Email Notification

Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages
Receive Email from Administrators
Receive Email from Other Members
Receive Friendship Request Email

Also I would recommend using the websleuths View Subscription Lists feature:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Reannan
08-14-2008, 11:13 PM

I agree. I also find those gas cans to totally weird. Didn't she have the credit cards of her Mother and/or the stolen money from her friend??? Why did she need those gas cans???? They have to be relevant to this case. P.S. You picked a heck of a case to be totally obsessed over! :crazy:

catherineb
08-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Hi another newbie - been reading the board for weeks.....I live close to Orlando and have bitten my tongue so many times about the places mentioned and different geographical things related to this case. Alas I am here now and hope to participate any way I can....

Reannan
08-14-2008, 11:23 PM
Hi another newbie - been reading the board for weeks.....I live close to Orlando and have bitten my tongue so many times about the places mentioned and different geographical things related to this case. Alas I am here now and hope to participate any way I can....

Thank you girl!! I hope you post here and at the General Discussion Thread - which is currently undergoing "maintenance". Everyone who is "on the ground" is valuable. That is why we LOVE Websleuths!!! No matter where a crime happens, we have a "member on the ground!". :blowkiss:

catherineb
08-14-2008, 11:29 PM
About the apartment complexes - they may look nice but ah well....it's the neighborhoods they are in that aren't always so great down here....which it's hard to tell by pics alone - they don't show the non stop pawn shops and bars on windows..lol.

batmancj
08-14-2008, 11:29 PM

Hi there! What have you been biting your tongue about...have locations been misreported...can you give us any insight?

Oh, and welcome aboard!

catherineb
08-14-2008, 11:37 PM
thanks for the welcome - just all the speculation about woods and ponds near the house that have been mentioned in the past. These bodies of water are usually one foot deep and that's about it. Google Earth images don't represent the terrain. And where she left the car at the Amscott - yes, she was hoping it would get stolen, no doubt in my mind. That isn't exactly a crime free area. lol

Also, it would be very difficult to move a body in most of Orlando because of the massive amounts of people around. Even near the airport, I don't know how she'd get down many of those service roads (gated, security, etc)....mind you if she went to high school here, kids always know the places to go that cops don't patrol.

thatswhatshesaid
08-14-2008, 11:41 PM
respectfully snipped
just all the speculation about woods and ponds near the house that have been mentioned in the past. These bodies of water are usually one foot deep and that's about it. Google Earth images don't represent the terrain. .

This is such an excellent point. Thank you for the additional perspective. And from another newbie, WELCOME! :blowkiss:

batmancj
08-14-2008, 11:47 PM
thanks for the welcome - just all the speculation about woods and ponds near the house that have been mentioned in the past. These bodies of water are usually one foot deep and that's about it. Google Earth images don't represent the terrain. And where she left the car at the Amscott - yes, she was hoping it would get stolen, no doubt in my mind. That isn't exactly a crime free area. lol

Also, it would be very difficult to move a body in most of Orlando because of the massive amounts of people around. Even near the airport, I don't know how she'd get down many of those service roads (gated, security, etc)....mind you if she went to high school here, kids always know the places to go that cops don't patrol.

Ah ha, makes total sense. What is your theory as to what happened?

catherineb
08-14-2008, 11:54 PM
Ah ha, makes total sense. What is your theory as to what happened?

Same general theory as others believe here....Something happened to Caylee, most likely an accident but maybe the result of an uncontrolled moment of anger. If the second (makes more sense why you wouldn't call 911) then Casey hid her in parents back yard, came back later and got her and then dumped her. I've entertained that maybe she left Caylee in the trunk of the car and it wasn't discovered until George picked the car up from the tow company....and he helped her hide it. Her parents' behavior is just beyond belief at this point.

batmancj
08-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Same general theory as others believe here....Something happened to Caylee, most likely an accident but maybe the result of an uncontrolled moment of anger. If the second (makes more sense why you wouldn't call 911) then Casey hid her in parents back yard, came back later and got her and then dumped her. I've entertained that maybe she left Caylee in the trunk of the car and it wasn't discovered until George picked the car up from the tow company....and he helped her hide it. Her parents' behavior is just beyond belief at this point.

I believe that it was some sort of accident and Casey freaked, and tried to revive her. I just can't reconcile Casey "stashing" Caylee and then moving the body...in fact, it even hurts my heart to type it. Well, I guess if I am having a hard time with typing it, I can only imagine how Cindy, George and Lee must feel. I don't want to believe that Casey was so cold and calculating, but all evidence is pointing in that direction. It is freaking me out that she "appeared" so normal after Caylee's disapperance...HOW? HOW? HOW?

catherineb
08-15-2008, 12:08 AM
It is freaking me out that she "appeared" so normal after Caylee's disapperance...HOW? HOW? HOW?

I know, I have a 4 year old boy. If I lose site of him for a few moments when we are out and about, I worry. I think that's why I'm so intrigued - plus it's so local to me. I am just dumbfounded and the whole thing has not made sense from day one.

lisalei321
08-15-2008, 06:23 AM
I'm almost local as well, maybe we should start a "if you live in florida" thread lol.

I've driven to the Orlanda Airport on more occaisions than I can count, it seems to me everytime I've been there, there is always tons of traffic going in and out, I can't picture the area they're talking about. I may have to take a drive over there to try to find it.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 08:55 AM
About the apartment complexes - they may look nice but ah well....it's the neighborhoods they are in that aren't always so great down here....which it's hard to tell by pics alone - they don't show the non stop pawn shops and bars on windows..lol.

I beg to differ. I believe that the Conway area (Sawgrass apts)is one of the nicest areas in Orlando. I posted the photos for the ones that don't live here. I know photos don't justify the area, but hey to each is own.

I also think retention ponds are a lot deeper than 1 ft.

JMO

Sparky
08-15-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm almost local as well, maybe we should start a "if you live in florida" thread lol.

I've driven to the Orlanda Airport on more occaisions than I can count, it seems to me everytime I've been there, there is always tons of traffic going in and out, I can't picture the area they're talking about. I may have to take a drive over there to try to find it.

It seems they may be talking about the back roads. So she wouldn't have to drive it the main airport entrance. Try looking at 551, Cargo Rd and the Boggy Creek area. She wouldn't have to drive out on to 436 (Semoran Blvd) to get on airport property.

jmo

poco
08-15-2008, 09:04 AM
QUESTION FOR A NEWBIE!!! I asked on the other thread and no one seemed to have an answer. I am wondering if it has ever been determined when Casey made all those calls to her parents on or about the day that Caylee supposedly "went missing" - has it been determined and reported where these cells phones were made from - what vicinity was Casey in when she made these calls?

catherineb
08-15-2008, 09:10 AM
I beg to differ. I believe that the Conway area (Sawgrass apts)is one of the nicest areas in Orlando. I posted the photos for the ones that don't live here. I know photos don't justify the area, but hey to each is own.

JMO

The maps show a lot of bodies of water - the man made retention ponds are bigger and deeper than a foot, I agree (heck hid stolen cars) however, in the ariel photos, it shows a lot of "natural" bodies of water, which in most cases are very shallow and more like a swampy bog than anything else. The man made ones are usually near major roads or buildings a certain size (that's a FL law).

We can agree to disagree about Conway area... I do know East Orlando pretty well and a lot of the places mentioned are not good areas at all. That's my opinion.

lisalei321
08-15-2008, 09:22 AM

JMO

Sawgrass apt's got some really nasty reviews, here's the review I saw:

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments.html

And I agree, retention ponds around my area are deeper than 1 ft.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 09:28 AM
Yes we can agree to disagree as I know the area very well myself. In order for me to show the airport area last nite the only thing to do was post the maps. (as I was not gonna go take pics in the dark)

In my opinion there are a lot of places to dump a body in this area whether it be a man made retention pond or a natural body of water.

However, I would think with security as tight as it is around the airport that it would be hard to gain access without being seen or caught.

JMO

Sparky
08-15-2008, 09:30 AM
Sawgrass apt's got some really nasty reviews, here's the review I saw:

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments.html

And I agree, retention ponds around my area are deeper than 1 ft.

Well...all Im' saying is (in my opinion) the Conway area is nice. Nothing like Pine Hills.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 09:35 AM
June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.
Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

They are saying an area near OIA. That could be anywhere. Depending on what cell towers she pinged and what the radius is from phone to tower.

JMO

Aleve N Fla
08-15-2008, 09:43 AM
It seems they may be talking about the back roads. So she wouldn't have to drive it the main airport entrance. Try looking at 551, Cargo Rd and the Boggy Creek area. She wouldn't have to drive out on to 436 (Semoran Blvd) to get on airport property.

jmo

Sparky is right - there are many other ways to get onto OIA property. Remember what we see as airport passengers is just a drop in the bucket to the vast area of land that is out that way. I remember once having to go to visit an airline hangar off to the side of the runway (You can see it while you are waiting to take off from a certain runway - which one I am not sure) and I got there from Boggy Creek Road. That area brings you to the far western side of OIA.

ShinyApple
08-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Hello, I'm new here too and just thought I'd post to say I'm researching this case quite franticly, it's really touched me for some reason.

I'll probably mostly just lurk here but if I find anything relevant I'll post away!

Sparky
08-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Sparky is right - there are many other ways to get onto OIA property. Remember what we see as airport passengers is just a drop in the bucket to the vast area of land that is out that way. I remember once having to go to visit an airline hangar off to the side of the runway (You can see it while you are waiting to take off from a certain runway - which one I am not sure) and I got there from Boggy Creek Road. That area brings you to the far western side of OIA.

Thanks Aleve! Also you can go around where the Post Office, Fedx and DHL are. Could be wrong, but I think it's Jetport down to Boggy Creek.

Devorahhh
08-15-2008, 09:50 AM
there is a map of the area under the Major Break Thread, post number 22. The address listed is 1 Airport Blvd, I believe.
Devorahhh

Sparky
08-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Welcome ShinyApple!

Sparky
08-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Eyewitness News Reveals Remote Area Where Casey Anthony Made Calls

http://www.wftv.com/video/17193533/index.html

Aleve N Fla
08-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks Aleve! Also you can go around where the Post Office, Fedx and DHL are. Could be wrong, but I think it's Jetport down to Boggy Creek.

You're right Sparky - I had forgotten that the main post office is down that road.. if you were on the beachline heading towards Cocoa and looking at the airport - is there any access roads on the east side of the property? I know there is plenty on the west side (looking from the beachline) via tradeport and boggy creek. Are there any access points from Narcoosee?

Sparky - where are you in our City Beautiful? I am in Dr Phillips - right by Universal Studios

Sparky
08-15-2008, 10:05 AM
I know this is dated Aug 8th...but I thougt they had been getting threats before Aug 8.

“We haven't had any major threats or anything like that, but she warned us of certain people to stay clear of,” said Cindy.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/26/brother_visits_casey_anthony_call_home_from_jail_r eleased.html

Sparky
08-15-2008, 10:12 AM
You're right Sparky - I had forgotten that the main post office is down that road.. if you were on the beachline heading towards Cocoa and looking at the airport - is there any access roads on the east side of the property? I know there is plenty on the west side (looking from the beachline) via tradeport and boggy creek. Are there any access points from Narcoosee?

Sparky - where are you in our City Beautiful? I am in Dr Phillips - right by Universal Studios

LOL...about 3 miles from OIA if that.

My son works out there for a contractor. I had to take him to work the other day and we went down Goldenrod (551) through the toll to Cargo Rd.

You know they opened up the 417 to dump on to the Beachline. There is an exit off the Beachline to Narcoosee Rd and then the 417 also dumps on Narcoossee Rd.

Narcoosee Rd to Boggy Creek runs behind the airport.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Aleve,

So you know the St Cloud area at all?

Aleve N Fla
08-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Aleve,

So you know the St Cloud area at all?

Nope, not at all. And wow - I didnt know they finally opened up the 417 to the beachline (gosh I still prefer beeline!) - its been a while since I have gone that way. Do you see many Caylee flyers over by where you live? There are minimal here on the westside which is a shame.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Nope, not at all. And wow - I didnt know they finally opened up the 417 to the beachline (gosh I still prefer beeline!) - its been a while since I have gone that way. Do you see many Caylee flyers over by where you live? There are minimal here on the westside which is a shame.

There are some posters down on Curry Ford & Chickasaw on the lite poles. I was in Publix yesterday and they have them posted at every cash reg. They were posted in windows of Walgreens. Was at CVS yesterday no poster. There's one at Sam's at Goldenrod and 50.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 10:35 AM

The reason I asked about St Cloud is because there is Georgia Ave, New York Ave. and Carolina Ave. Close to the Lake. http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/Picture18.jpg

Investig8
08-15-2008, 10:36 AM
Okay. At some point I heard that they confiscated Casey's PC or laptop. Would love to know if she did any internet searches on disposing a body or something similar to that. I am sure by now they know everywhere she made phoe calls from. Devorrah informed me that a flurry of calls made on the 17th from Casey to GM + GP was by the Orlando Airport. My wife still wonders if she handed Casey off to someone at the airport whether it was someone taking her legally or someone taking her illegally( selling). But then there's that cadaver hit(s) and the stains.

Investig8
08-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Okay. At some point I heard that they confiscated Casey's PC or laptop. Would love to know if she did any internet searches on disposing a body or something similar to that. I am sure by now they know everywhere she made phoe calls from. Devorrah informed me that a flurry of calls made on the 17th from Casey to GM + GP was by the Orlando Airport. My wife still wonders if she handed Casey off to someone at the airport whether it was someone taking her legally or someone taking her illegally( selling). But then there's that cadaver hit(s) and the stains.

I meant handed Caylee off. Sparky, thanks for the awesome pics of the area. Welcome to all newbies!:wave:

Sparky
08-15-2008, 10:44 AM
I meant handed Caylee off. Sparky, thanks for the awesome pics of the area. Welcome to all newbies!:wave:

Hey Investig8,

Anything could be possible in this case! You're welcome for the pics. Maybe i'll post more this evening.

Investig8
08-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Hey Investig8,

Anything could be possible in this case! You're welcome for the pics. Maybe i'll post more this evening.

Sparky,

My wife and I are heading to Gatlinburg for the night. Will check late tomorrow when we return to see if you post any more photos. I know they tested over 30 items from the car and home. Maybe those test will be back next week. This has to be the most bizarre case I have ever followed. It seems like Casey is the key to the entire investigation and she isn't talking.:silenced:

QuickAttack
08-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Sparky,

My wife and I are heading to Gatlinburg for the night. Will check late tomorrow when we return to see if you post any more photos. I know they tested over 30 items from the car and home. Maybe those test will be back next week. This has to be the most bizarre case I have ever followed. It seems like Casey is the key to the entire investigation and she isn't talking.:silenced:

Ooooo....I'm so jealous! What are y'all going to do there? Stop by the Cherokee Grill and have a ribeye and beer for me!

I spend a week every summer in Gatlinburg, but wasn't able to go this year. Love that town.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I love Gatlinburg! Have pancakes for me. I grew up in Knoxville. Lived there 10 yrs. I miss it.

My son just called and said Fox 35 is behind the airport on Boggy Creek Rd filming. He said they were on a side street but he didn't know the name of it.

I saw 2 different people filming in the area of Lee Vista and Goldenrod heading toward the airport.

Another thought, to access that area behind the airport from this side you have to go through a .50 toll. I wonder if they take a pic of every car that goes through. I know if someone doesn't pay the toll that's how they get you. Can the Expressway pull pics from those dates and that time? Anybody know?

Sparky
08-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Investig8-I have your pictures. I'll try and get them posted now.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 03:12 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4765.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4766.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4767.jpg

I have more. These were taken this morning and it started to rain. Sorry!

Sparky
08-15-2008, 03:15 PM
These are for ya'll that don't know the area. Hope it helps.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4768.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4769.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4770.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4772.jpg

Sparky
08-15-2008, 03:17 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4773.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4774.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4775.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4776.jpg

that's it.:)

auntbaby
08-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Welcome Shiny Apple. It has surely touched us all. Children unfortunately go "missing" all the time. But rarely do you have a case like this one. It is unreal isn't it? Hope you like our newbie threads.

jon_burrows
08-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Sparky, thanks for the pics. It really hits home just how daunting the task is for LE for find Caylee. I guess their only hope is to use the cell tower records to pin-point as best they can the areas to search.

auntbaby
08-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Leonard Padilla to post bond for Casey Anthony!

http://www.local6.com/news/17202414/detail.html

Can you believe it?

auntbaby
08-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Is it really really wrong of me to wish that this guy loses all the monies he and others are putting up to get that woman out of jail, so that she is more comfortable and that she gets her due process?
I don't think that she deserves one bit more consideration than she gave her child, or her family and the world when she did not report her child missing (or confess what she did to ,or with, her).
I do really want justice in this case. BUT I admit I also want her to not be able to have the comfort of home ,family or friends until she has come clean. I just don't think she deserves any consideration until she gives some. Dang, dang , dang!!!

auntbaby
08-15-2008, 05:35 PM
This was posted by QuickAttack today at :
Today, 04:06 PM
QuickAttack
Cadaver Dogs Don't Lie. Join Date: Jul 2008

Guys, if you have a chance, look at this thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69053

The last time there was a lot of paperwork xeroxed in this case was on the day Casey was formally charged by LE with the felony.

I have a feeling we're going to see murder charges this weekend...there was an unprecedented deluge of copies made. Something huge is going on.

(All this to-do about the bail bondsman might be nothing more than a PR stunt. If her charges are upped to murder this weekend, then his visit to Florida will be for naught.)

Gin
08-15-2008, 06:08 PM
So...say they bond her out, then if murder charges come, will they pick her up and pop her right back in her cell? I'm thinking she might just start talking out of pure fury.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Thanks for posting the link Aunt. I thought I heard somewhere, if she had a speedy trial they couldn't try her for murder charges. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Looks like the pots beginning to boil....over.

SusieClue
08-15-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm in utter disbelief. On the bright side, she won't be able to "hide" from her parent's questions anymore...

lisalei321
08-15-2008, 09:51 PM
OMG, I worked like a 15 hour day today...I don't even know where to start reading threads on this. Anybody willing to pm me with a recap? I'm whooped and still sitting here dumbfounded at the amount of stuff posted today.

Thank god for the newbie thread!

Hailiejade77
08-15-2008, 09:56 PM
I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????

Sparky
08-15-2008, 11:23 PM

Here ya go.

http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/

jeepgirlva
08-16-2008, 07:29 AM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4773.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4774.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4775.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/100_4776.jpg

that's it.:)
WOW looks like a lot of places to dump a body ...do you know if alligator live in the waters where these pictures were taken?

jeepgirlva
08-16-2008, 07:31 AM
I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????
Thata why she should be left in jail...leave her there long enough and she will talk

poco
08-16-2008, 07:48 AM
Thata why she should be left in jail...leave her there long enough and she will talk

I am not sure how long they can keep her in jail- at some point she would have to be arraigned and a trial date set.

What lead the investigation to the Orlando Airport???

Do we know or has there been any mention of where Casey was when she was making those "frantic" phone calls to her parents on the dates close to when Casey went missing via cell phone records??? This has been really bugging me and I think would tell a lot - do they know and just aren't tell us???

HELP FROM A NEWBIE, PLEASE, lol.

Cleome
08-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi, I haven't posted to this forum in years! I have been reading what everyone is saying about Caylee, and I think the poor little girl has been killed my her mom. I think she is buried somewhere near the airport. Many years ago abot15? there was a family of three killed near where I live in Rhode Island. They were buried in a common grave and the area that they were buried in was searched my cadaver dogs. Several weeks later the grave was found by a golder retriever that was being walked by his owner. Dogs have an excellent sense of smell. So I say, Bring your dog for a walk. If she was there I think my standard poodle could find her, or any other dog for that matter!!

Kat1124
08-16-2008, 09:17 AM
I think it's horrible that Casey might get out of jail as soon as Tuesday AM. She didn't say much when Cindy found her on July 15; what makes people think she'll say anything now (except maybe to reassure her family that Caylee will be home in time for Thanksgiving? Christmas? blah, blah, blah). You can tell by the way she spoke to Cindy in that jail tape that she holds some power over her mother (master manipulator) and I don't think her father got anywhere with her either. I've seen this before...she will lie and lie and put the blame on everyone else and she will never ever admit to having done anything wrong. I hope that LE will hurry up and get the evidence in order (DNA???) to charge her with murder before bond gets posted on Monday.

headndownstream
08-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Hi everyone! I am definitely a newbie! I was here a couple years ago for a case, then came back for Nancy Cooper. Websleuths website went down at some point there. I couldn't get into anything for 4 days. When it came back up (for me anyway), the action at that case had dropped to practically nothing. Then this was on the news. I've been here everyday since. Even learned who Nancy Grace was! The first week I watched that and Greta, I started wall papering my bedroom ceiling. Everynight I spread the paper out on my bed to cut it, and away I went with the tv blaring away. (Gosh, I'm hoping we are allowed to be off topic in this thread.) Next come the walls, probably.

Everyone has been very nice, I like this website a lot!

CeeKer
08-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Hi everyone! I'm a newby but I've been lurking quite a while (and had some difficulty registering) and just wanted to post a "hello!". I'm fascinated by this case (and crime cases in general) and love this forum, especially all the links to news articles/video. Great job to all who post those!

At this point I've changed my mind on this case so many times my head is spinning and I don't even know what to think about this tragic and heartbreaking situation.

Let's just hope Casey doesn't get out and there's breaking news on Monday that she's riding down the highway in a white bronco with the Bounty Hunter in the drivers seat and a gun to her head....

SusieClue
08-16-2008, 10:39 AM
WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST NEWBIES!!!
:Banane10::Banane27::Banane23::Banane35:

Kat1124
08-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Hi everyone! I'm a newby but I've been lurking quite a while (and had some difficulty registering) and just wanted to post a "hello!". I'm fascinated by this case (and crime cases in general) and love this forum, especially all the links to news articles/video. Great job to all who post those!

At this point I've changed my mind on this case so many times my head is spinning and I don't even know what to think about this tragic and heartbreaking situation.

Let's just hope Casey doesn't get out and there's breaking news on Monday that she's riding down the highway in a white bronco with the Bounty Hunter in the drivers seat and a gun to her head....

Welcome CeeKer! Good one about the white bronco! Just like OJ would never ever admit he did anything wrong and has totally convinced himself of this, so has Casey. She has convinced herself that the babysitter or kidnappers have Caylee and her poor parents (who have done the best they can to be good parents and grandparents and are running themselves ragged...look at Cindy's weight loss) are at her mercy and of course they want to believe her because to believe otherwise would be giving up.

I also keep changing my mind constantly about where poor Caylee is really at (is Caylee alive with paternal grandmother in PR or Mexico...or close by with some kidnappers...big time drug dealers, mafia, people too scary to trust with LE's assistance). It sure would be great if she were alive.

Maybe with this bounty hunter coming forward, it might make LE get off their asses and find Caylee or release the DNA results and charge Casey with murder. WTH! I wish I could afford to go there myself and help in the search.

CeeKer
08-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the welcome SuziClue! (BTW I love your name and avatar!)

Kat1124 I agree with you about the grandparents. I know it's unpopular with some but I do feel very sorry for them on a lot of levels (although I also want to shake some sense into them at times!).

Kat1124
08-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the welcome SuziClue! (BTW I love your name and avatar!)

Kat1124 I agree with you about the grandparents. I know it's unpopular with some but I do feel very sorry for them on a lot of levels (although I also want to shake some sense into them at times!).

Yeah, I do know what you mean about the GP's, but think of how frustrated they must be...they can't get anything out of Casey either.

I wouldn't trust LE as far as I could throw them. My late sister was a criminal defense attorney (she was killed by a medical mistake and today would have been her birthday) and she always told me, "Never trust a cop; they lie.":clap:

CeeKer
08-16-2008, 12:16 PM
Kat, I'm so very, very sorry about your sister. It must be an awful day for you...

I have LE (2), an attorney and a convicted felon in my family so "trust" it's kind of a gray area for me on a generalized level! The only thing I know is nothing is ever as simple as it seems. So I guess my bottom line is I trust everyone and no one all at the same time (including Drs.)

Again, truly sorry for your loss.

Kat1124
08-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Kat, I'm so very, very sorry about your sister. It must be an awful day for you...

I have LE (2), an attorney and a convicted felon in my family so "trust" it's kind of a gray area for me on a generalized level! The only thing I know is nothing is ever as simple as it seems. So I guess my bottom line is I trust everyone and no one all at the same time (including Drs.)

Again, truly sorry for your loss.

CeeKer, you are so right! Nothing ever is as simple as it seems and I agree with you: trust everyone and no one at the same time! So smart.

Actually, everyone lies when you get down to it.

And thanks for your nice comments about my sister.

Welcome aboard!

professoressa
08-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Hello my favorite board! I am supposed to be leaving for vacation in 2 hours, so naturally I am on WS instead of packing like I should be. I am fearing lack of internet and WS withdrawal... :behindbar

So I just saw that Casey refused a visit from Lee this morning? She really is a little witch. I think Lee has her number and she knows it. :banghead:

Well, if I can't steal some wireless internet "down the shore", I will see you all next week! Have a good one and keep praying for a miracle here.:)

Kat1124
08-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Hello my favorite board! I am supposed to be leaving for vacation in 2 hours, so naturally I am on WS instead of packing like I should be. I am fearing lack of internet and WS withdrawal... :behindbar

So I just saw that Casey refused a visit from Lee this morning? She really is a little witch. I think Lee has her number and she knows it. :banghead:

Well, if I can't steal some wireless internet "down the shore", I will see you all next week! Have a good one and keep praying for a miracle here.:)

Have a nice vacation,professoressa. We'll miss you! Hopefully, by the time you get back there will be resolution. A happy ending would be great!

Sparky
08-16-2008, 02:36 PM
welcome everyone!

Sparky
08-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Hi all! I know how great you guys are and I need help. Please...

I'm looking for the transcript of Greta's show last nite (cell pings) and also the calls where Casey ref. Georgia, New York and North Carolina.

Can't find them any where. Thank You!

PS I'm working ion something here!

my2cents
08-16-2008, 05:25 PM
I just wanted to say hi to all the newbies. I'm kindof new too. I have been posting on this thread, but haven't said hello to you all. Forgive me--finals at school and loads of stress with that...plus being glued to the computer for hours at a time looking at this case.

You guys are keeping it simple and coming up with some great theories! Glad to see some new insight on this case! This mess is a three ring circus...I sure hope we can all know the truth soon and actually pry ourselves off the chairs and take care of our normal lives soon.

Poor Caylee...we (WS-er's) seem to be the only ones that care about that baby. :(

NighTillDawn
08-16-2008, 06:06 PM
I just wanted to say hi to all the newbies. I'm kindof new too. I have been posting on this thread, but haven't said hello to you all. Forgive me--finals at school and loads of stress with that...plus being glued to the computer for hours at a time looking at this case.

You guys are keeping it simple and coming up with some great theories! Glad to see some new insight on this case! This mess is a three ring circus...I sure hope we can all know the truth soon and actually pry ourselves off the chairs and take care of our normal lives soon.

Poor Caylee...we (WS-er's) seem to be the only ones that care about that baby. :(

I'm new too, not to lurking, have been since the Jon Benet Ramsey case. Had tried to post for so many years but could never get in for some reason. Glad to be finally here. I just finished watching the news reports of GP George's outburst at the media. His anger was apparent, and I do think they have general concern for where Caylee is, but they also are protecting Casey for whatever reasons. Maybe they figure if they gain Casey's trust she will finally break and tell them where Caylee is?

Sparky
08-16-2008, 06:18 PM
WKMG just reported 2 backpack looking bags were found by private searchers in Blanchard Park today. One was pink with what looked like some kind of design on it and the other red. Couldn't tell if it had a design. They also found some size 5 clothes and I saw one flip flop and a tank top. They have been turned over to LE.

It hasn't been posted on their web site yet. wkmg.com

They were hidden back in some brush.

Sparky
08-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Actually they looked like nylon duffel bags.

my2cents
08-16-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm new too, not to lurking, have been since the Jon Benet Ramsey case. Had tried to post for so many years but could never get in for some reason. Glad to be finally here. I just finished watching the news reports of GP George's outburst at the media. His anger was apparent, and I do think they have general concern for where Caylee is, but they also are protecting Casey for whatever reasons. Maybe they figure if they gain Casey's trust she will finally break and tell them where Caylee is?

I think so too. I am happy to see "raw" emotion from him. He should be mad, but they try to hide it. They still should beat the life out of her until she confesses though! They are being WAY nicer than my mom and dad would have been!

Sparky
08-16-2008, 06:31 PM
O/T Do all you locales have your supplies? If you don't please get them soon. No tellin what this storm is gonna do. Be safe!:nerves:

KOOL LOOK
08-16-2008, 06:36 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s4/karsmi123/w/w1205.gif (http://www.satisfaction.com/codes/weekend-comments-1.php)

I wanted to welcome all our new members and posters. Thanks for coming on board, this is one of the best internet sites for up to the minute crime news, and a great social place in our jury room. Post away and have fun. Enjoy your weekend.

Cleome
08-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Sparky-

Where did you hear about the bags they found? Any pictures yet??

Sparky
08-16-2008, 07:06 PM
I saw it on WKMG Channel 6 here in Orlando. They are posting it on WFTV board and Fox 35. There were a group of searchers that got together and are doing this on there own. I saw the pics on TV. It's not posted on WKMG yet. Wait, i'll be right back.

Sparky
08-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Ok..I hope it's ok to post this,

MilitaryMama Says:
August 16, 2008 at 12:17 pm
Hello all!

Unfortunately, I am really sick today and could not go out with the searchers. I do want to give you all an update. I can’t say what happened today with the search, but I CAN tell you to PLEASE watch the news (I know Channel 6 WKMG got footage), it does involve our search team and it is potentially exciting. Wish I could say more, but until we know what it means or IF it really is something, I can’t. Just wanted you all to know that IT IS WORTH IT TO BE OUT SEARCHING!!! I am sooooo upset that I could not be with my team today. :’(

Will try to update as I know anything else!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

Sparky
08-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Here is one of the searchers. He posted here about the back packs. WKMG said they were size 5 clothing the same size Casey Anthony wears.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68151&page=4

NighTillDawn
08-16-2008, 07:28 PM
O/T Do all you locales have your supplies? If you don't please get them soon. No tellin what this storm is gonna do. Be safe!:nerves:

Just remember how Laci and Conner Peterson's bodies were found after a storm. You just never know whats going to happen.

Sparky
08-16-2008, 07:33 PM
Just remember how Laci and Conner Peterson's bodies were found after a storm. You just never know whats going to happen.

Ahhh...and maybe this was meant to be:(

Sparky
08-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Ok, I sent WKMG a email and asked them when they were going to post the back pack story.

Investig8
08-16-2008, 07:55 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/column_archive/0,2976,76,00.html

Sparky link above to Greta's show only has transcripts thru thursday. Thanks for the awesome pictures. You guys have a lot going on with possible release of Casey and Fay coming up ther coast. Best of luck and be safe...

Investig8
08-16-2008, 08:03 PM
Okay, I heard that George said Casey and Caylee left the house on June 16 with backpacks but I did not hear any description, Man, I hope this is a break and not unrelated.

Sparky
08-16-2008, 08:55 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/column_archive/0,2976,76,00.html

Sparky link above to Greta's show only has transcripts thru thursday. Thanks for the awesome pictures. You guys have a lot going on with possible release of Casey and Fay coming up ther coast. Best of luck and be safe...

Thank you so much! How was your trip? I thought about you and your wife when the news broke about Casey last nite.

Did you get to see Greta? If so, I'm looking for the part where she was talking to the guy about the cell phone pings and the area Casey may have been in.

O/T When a major one heads our way I do my best to get out of town and I always head your way. My Dad still lives there. So who knows..In 2004 I left here twice heading that way. Never could get there cause of traffic.

Sparky
08-16-2008, 08:56 PM
Have ya'll seen this? Casey has her own web site.

http://www.freewebs.com/equalizeyou/cindyanthonyisaliar.htm

passionflower
08-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Did anyone see the 'clothing' found by searchers? little girls (Caylee's size) and woman's...........garbage bag...............www.*************.com

lisalei321
08-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Have ya'll seen this? Casey has her own web site.

http://www.freewebs.com/equalizeyou/cindyanthonyisaliar.htm

wow, hey sparky, warn me next time K? My eight year old was standing behind me when I opened the link:eek:

"SLAM" went the laptop monitor...

But in all fairness, it does show a side of Casey that I'm sure her family didn't want anyone to see.

Makes you wonder who created the site, doesn't it? And Why?

(and my eight year old thinks she was showing how to clean a toilet)

passionflower
08-17-2008, 10:20 AM
http://*************.net/index.php?board=39.0

another discussion group on Caylee missing........

Sparky
08-17-2008, 12:44 PM
wow, hey sparky, warn me next time K? My eight year old was standing behind me when I opened the link:eek:

"SLAM" went the laptop monitor...

But in all fairness, it does show a side of Casey that I'm sure her family didn't want anyone to see.

Makes you wonder who created the site, doesn't it? And Why?

(and my eight year old thinks she was showing how to clean a toilet)

OMG I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking about the children. Please forgive me

racegirl72
08-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Does ne 1 know right off, what size clothing was stated in the search warrant? Did it say size 5 for Caylee's size??

Fandy
08-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Okay, I heard that George said Casey and Caylee left the house on June 16 with backpacks but I did not hear any description, Man, I hope this is a break and not unrelated.

I can't remember where I read it, but i read that Caylee had a white *monkey* backpack....that would be pretty distinctive....sorry, I can't provide the actual link or thread....but it was either thursday or friday.

my2cents
08-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Geez guys, I fell asleep and woke up to a billion new posts on WS! I left off when the thread was posted about duffel bags being found. Can someone pretty please catch me up on any major developments, if there have been any? Thanks!

Fandy
08-17-2008, 03:13 PM
maybe it was the interview with GVS and the roommate Clint House where the backpack was mentioned?

headndownstream
08-17-2008, 03:30 PM
I came here with Nancy Cooper, early on. The post that caught my eye was someone saying something was "hinky". I'd never heard that word but it was perfect and I knew exactly what they meant. I've been hooked since then.

auntbaby
08-17-2008, 05:24 PM
Anyone read this yet? Gives me chills :eek:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69129

lisalei321
08-17-2008, 05:32 PM
OMG I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking about the children. Please forgive me

Seriously, it's alright, my dd now thinks that some people sit on the floor to clean the bathroom...she want's to know if she can clean her room sitting on the floor the whole time!:dance: I told her good luck with that!

Kat1124
08-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Anyone read this yet? Gives me chills :eek:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69129

Yes! It gave me the chills too, especially when I remembered hearing on the news that while Casey was in a holding cell, someone asked her, "Hey, Casey, where's Caylee?" And she said, "She's with my ex-boyfriend." Does anyone else remember that?

Sparky
08-17-2008, 09:03 PM
10:00pm
1:00am
Cops, Cases & Clues: The Search for Caylee Anthony
From the minute the story broke, Greta has been taking you inside the investigation! Now, new developments in the Caylee Anthony

shadowangel
08-18-2008, 12:08 AM
Considering the attention that the Caylee forums have gotten from the media, players involved... If this ever goes to trial, I can just hear the judge's instructions to the jury---
"No discussion of the facts of the case, no TV, no newspapers...and especially NO WEBSLEUTHS.COM!!!!"
:D

Kat1124
08-18-2008, 07:56 AM
Not sure where to ask this....so this friendly Newbie site seems best. I checked timeline and Casey said she dropped off Caylee on June 9 (that can't be right) at the babysitter (guess she meant June 16 the last time George saw Caylee?). Is it posted anywhere what date she said she went back to pick up Caylee and couldn't find her? I'm just thinking that there may be small kernels of truth/clues hidden in things she has said. Also, just in my opinion, I don't think the flurry of phone calls is necessarily significant to when something happened to Caylee, lots of people make lots of phone calls in quick sucession for benign reasons, especially obsessive people, for even something simple as wanting to ask to borrow money for instance and wanting an immediate answer...and lastly, what date did George see Casey and ask about getting in her trunk to get a tool to rotate Cindy's tires? It seems significant that at that date there was no dead body smell in the trunk. Could something have happened after this date instead? Okay, these are just my opinions, and I apologize in advance if these are addressed elsewhere. I can't find them and bummer, I have to go to work! Good luck everyone in Florida with the hurricane. And good luck Padilla's...hoping all the publicity with what you are doing will just get LE to hurry and bring a murder charge against Casey this morning so that Tony Padilla will not post her bond. He said if the bond was increased he would not post. I'm praying. I think maybe this is why they are doing what they are doing...they seem genuinely concerned about finding poor Caylee. Thank you. I think this is going to be a week of bombshells.

Sparky
08-18-2008, 10:28 AM
I posted this in the movie thread.

Brenda was having an affair with Billy, a man from the projects. She would feed Cody cough syrup, telling him it was night vitamins, to get him to sleep, so she could spend time with the man without interruption. One night, the night Billy would end this relationship, Cody wouldn’t go down and they had a fight. Brenda walked out to see the man, despite her son's warnings that she would be sorry. When she returned, she found Cody dead under the table. He’d overdosed on the cough syrup. When Brenda realized what happened, she lost it, not knowing what to do. She drove out to the woods and dug his grave with her bare hands. Then she called her ex-lover and asked him to help. He carried Cody out there, buried him and put the rocks over the grave - both as a tribute and to keep animals away. Lorenzo signs an arrest warrant, and both Brenda and Billy are taken away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedomland_(film)

Sparky
08-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Yes! It gave me the chills too, especially when I remembered hearing on the news that while Casey was in a holding cell, someone asked her, "Hey, Casey, where's Caylee?" And she said, "She's with my ex-boyfriend." Does anyone else remember that?

I remember and there is even a video to that effect.

Sparky
08-18-2008, 10:51 AM
Is it possible that Casey met up with someone behind the airport to send Caylee with them? To get her out of town? I know this doesn't account for the dog hits, but I'm on the fence here and want to believe Caylee is alive and well.

Could Casey be so mad at her parents, that she is trying to keep Caylee from them? Because Cindy has stated she would go to court to try and get custody? How many times in the past that we don't know about have the GPs threatened this?

I have a 4 yr grand daughter, she is my son's daughter. (He and the mother are not together) When she was 7 mos old her mother threatened us many times we would never see her again, basically if we didn't abide by her rules. Until one day my husband turned the tables and told her he would take her to court and fight her every step of the way to take the baby. She then decided that the best thing was for us to have her every other w/e. So here we are 3 1/2 yrs later and we take her on vacations with us, we get her when we want all I have to do is ask. She started school today and her mother even put me down as emergency contact and told me I could pick her up from school when ever I wanted.

Don't get me wrong my son plays a big part in his daughter's life as well. But the threats needed to stop.

Sorry to ramble. I didn't intend too.