PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

Lorakai
08-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Newly Reported w/Greta OTR

Casey's flurry of cellphone calls on June 16th, 2008
Note: I only call it a "flurry" b/c thats how the media describes it, I can't say if indeed it is a flurry...

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell (67 min to the next call) *Casey's father
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (2 minutes to the next call) *
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (1 minutes to the next call) *
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (5 minutes to the next call) *
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's Boyfriend
4:21pm - Jesse Grund (3 minutes to the next call) *Casey's ex-Boyfriend
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

June 17th's Tuesday's records were not revealed

June 18th Casey's Call Log

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

If the 18th is all of the calls Casey made,.. why none to her friends? Only her family. And why didn't she reach out to her brother Lee at the time?

Sunshinegirl
08-12-2008, 10:37 PM
I would like to know if ANYONE answered any of her calls that day... did Tony answer?? Why didn't she call LEE???

Sunshinegirl
08-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Could it be that Cindy discovered her credit card had been stolen at this point and had them cancelled??? In turn Casey was trying to get in touch with her mom to argue about this (as it does seem that Casey was very manipulative towards her mom) and Cindy just "ignored" Casey's calls not wanting to hear her whine and complain?? God only knows what happened to Caylee during Casey's "rage"..

Still wondering why LEE was not called...

kc11478
08-12-2008, 10:41 PM
This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. (Although it probably does, in this case). BUT, there have been times when I'm bored that I will call my mom and if she doesn't answer, I'll call Dad, if he doesn't answer, call my friend...etc, etc. Simply because I have the time to call and chit chat!

diablo
08-12-2008, 10:44 PM
it will be quite pathetic if it turns out that the 15-minute window of calls (04:10 - 04:24) were all that Casey could give her daughter in effort to save her life.

diablo
08-12-2008, 10:47 PM
or maybe worse if she called Jesse to inquire about what police need to get someone on some type of homicide charge.

TxRose
08-12-2008, 10:59 PM
This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. (Although it probably does, in this case). BUT, there have been times when I'm bored that I will call my mom and if she doesn't answer, I'll call Dad, if he doesn't answer, call my friend...etc, etc. Simply because I have the time to call and chit chat!

I agree! I wouldn't really consider it a "flurry". There is some time separating some of those calls. She was clearly trying to get hold of her parents...but she didn't try for very long at any one time. I would like to know what the rest of her phone records look like. Was this unusual for her....or normal?

Cindy says she talked to daughter every day. So she must have answered or called Casey at some point. What was said between the two from the 16th to the 18th? Cindy hasn't indicated what they talked about.

Here is what I would like to know...I think it has been determined that Casey was staying with Amy at Ricardo's during that time. Did either one of them see Caylee the night of the 16th? Did Casey actually spend the night at Ricardo's the night of the 16th? All it says in the affidavit is that Amy can't remember when she saw Caylee last. Come on...she must remember when Casey moved in with her! Did she move in and was Caylee with her?

WhitneyLea
08-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Wow ... this says a lot to me! Whatever happened, Casey really needed something at 4:10 pm. She calls her mom at work, then her cell phone twice, then work again. She really wanted to talk to her mom ... then she calls her boyfriend, then, her EX boyfriend! Does anyone else think this is a little strange?

What I really wonder is what she did between 4:30 and 6:30 pm. Where was she at 6:30, if she was calling the home phone?

JBean
08-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Have they revealed her normal calling pattern? is this unusual for her? Stand alone it doesn't strike me the least bit odd, unless her pattern is much different. If this a departure from the norm then it is a huge red flag.

My calling pattern is just like this. I call everyone at once at every number and then i put my cell on dnd.

SelmaClue
08-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Someone on another thread said her cell phone bill was like $750. If that's true, this calling pattern isn't unusual, although there was nothing mentioned about previous months' bills. Some people just can't live without that phone stuck to their head. I want to know why they couldn't reveal the calls on the 17th. (my post crossed with JBean's)

amethyst221
08-12-2008, 11:08 PM
It's most interesting to me for the fact that she isn't, apparently, AT HOME at her parents house, where the pool is, when making the calls. It is sort of interesting that there is that cluster of calls to all her favorite potential manipulatees. Now that I heard the expert on NG talk about the vast info available to LE from cell phone records, this list seems a little too paltry to draw conclusions about.

Sorry, read the first group wrong. She didn't make calls to the home in the 4pm group. Losing it!

blondietx
08-12-2008, 11:09 PM
I've said from the beginning that this flurry was to locate George and Cindy. I think she & Caylee came back to the house that day after their pretend nanny & work episode. She was trying to confirm that George was safely at work and Cindy was not on her way home. After that, something happened to Caylee - and I do not believe it was an accident. She started covering up and then the 2nd flurry happened. Notice this time it was to the house first? She had left the house and wanted to see if they were home yet.

Then on the 18th, the first call is to the house. Then to her parents cell phones - making sure they aren't home. Again, trying to confirm that no one is home so she can then go borrow the shovel and do whatever it is that she needed to do.

JMO!!

amethyst221
08-12-2008, 11:11 PM
LE may well know where she was when she was placing these calls, whether she changed locations, etc.

Sunshinegirl
08-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Someone on another thread said her cell phone bill was like $750. If that's true, this calling pattern isn't unusual, although there was nothing mentioned about previous months' bills. Some people just can't live without that phone stuck to their head. I want to know why they couldn't reveal the calls on the 17th. (my post crossed with JBean's)

I mentioned somewhere else that she could have charged that "new" phone (the lost Blackjack that would not hold it's charge) to her phone account which would have easily turned into a $700 bill. I recently upgraded my phone, charged it to my bill and received a hefty $500 phone bill without going over my minutes. Not that I am in any way trying to defend Casey... Just saying that it is quite possible to run up a bill this way.

Sunshinegirl
08-12-2008, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=Lorakai;2491347]Newly Reported w/Greta OTR

6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

I Just noticed that Casey's first few calls on the 16th were made to her parents cell phones... none to the house.. This leads me to believe that Casey was there at the HOME... therefore no reason to call the house to look for them???

Lorakai
08-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Here is what I would like to know...I think it has been determined that Casey was staying with Amy at Ricardo's during that time. Did either one of them see Caylee the night of the 16th? Did Casey actually spend the night at Ricardo's the night of the 16th? All it says in the affidavit is that Amy can't remember when she saw Caylee last.

I agree with you on this one. I did some research and I could come up with that on or abt. June 9th Casey was making plans to move in with Amy who was living with Ricardo and J.P. Chatt, possibly in the house that J.P. Chatt owned? and if this is true, and Caylee did not live in the Anthony home, wouldn't detectives be looking for evidence in the home she actually lived in? and wouldn't J.P. Chatt and Ricardo be someone the detectives would want to question....

June 24 - Casey to Troy(?): she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

June 24 - Chat to Casey from Amy: I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

and I would like to know what the Oviedo house is,.. does anyone know? and who is Troy?

TxRose
08-12-2008, 11:20 PM
It's most interesting to me for the fact that she isn't, apparently, AT HOME at her parents house, where the pool is, when making the calls. It is sort of interesting that there is that cluster of calls to all her favorite potential manipulatees. Now that I heard the expert on NG talk about the vast info available to LE from cell phone records, this list seems a little too paltry to draw conclusions about.

Sorry, read the first group wrong. She didn't make calls to the home in the 4pm group. Losing it!

Interesting point Amethyst! If she was calling her folks about a pool accident, she would more likely have used the house phone.

I still just don't find the calls unusual at all. They are not a "flurry" at all in my opinion. She only spent 4 minutes trying to call her parents. Then she waited a couple of minutes and tried a few friends. Then she tried her mom again. A few hours go by before she tried again - when it was time for her mom to be home from work. What is weird about this?

TxRose
08-12-2008, 11:26 PM
I agree with you on this one. I did some research and I could come up with that on or abt. June 9th Casey was making plans to move in with Amy who was living with Ricardo and J.P. Chatt, possibly in the house that J.P. Chatt owned? and if this is true, and Caylee did not live in the Anthony home, wouldn't detectives be looking for evidence in the home she actually lived in? and wouldn't J.P. Chatt and Ricardo be someone the detectives would want to question....

June 24 - Casey to Troy(?): she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

June 24 - Chat to Casey from Amy: I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

and I would like to know what the Oviedo house is,.. does anyone know? and who is Troy?

From what I have been able to gather, Amy moved out of a house on Oviedo and was planning to move into another one. In fact, Casey was planning on moving in to this new house with her ("just us girls"). But something happened that stalled that and Amy ended up staying at Ricardo's for much longer than originally planned.

No idea who Troy is...I assume a friend of theirs.

I am confident that LE has interviewed all of these players...especially Tony, Amy, Ricardo, Christine Chester and Jesse who all supposedly saw her during this time frame.

TxRose
08-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Sorry to hog the thread...LOL...but I thought of one other thing. I am guessing that after the 14th, Casey no longer lived with Amy. I am saying this because she sent Amy a myspace/facebook post on June 17th saying "I can't wait to move you in" - I believe referring to the new house Amy was getting. If she was living with Amy, why would she post that? She spent the 15th at her parents, and I think she may have moved in with Tony on the 16th.

blondietx
08-12-2008, 11:37 PM

I Just noticed that Casey's first few calls on the 16th were made to her parents cell phones... none to the house.. This leads me to believe that Casey was there at the HOME... therefore no reason to call the house to look for them???

ITA! I mentioned that in my post above. Then on the 18th, her first call was to the house...the day she borrowed the shovel!! Confirming they were not at home so she could go do what she needed to do!

JMHO

JBean
08-12-2008, 11:43 PM

No one would call me at home during the day because they know I wouldn't be here. Seems like the 4 pm group was perhaps at a time when she was pretty certain they would not be at home and the 6:30-7 pm group was when someone would possibly be home?
PLus on the 16th Casey knew that Cindy went to work and probably assumed her dad did because she saw him before she left. So why would she try them at home? She probably wouldn't.

ETA: then on the 18th she was calling george at a time he would probably be home and when she didn't get him, she tried his cell.

TxRose
08-12-2008, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=Sunshinegirl;2491573]

ITA! I mentioned that in my post above. Then on the 18th, her first call was to the house...the day she borrowed the shovel!! Confirming they were not at home so she could go do what she needed to do!

JMHO

I could also argue it this way :) :
On the 16th she knew they weren't at home. Cindy was at work as usual and she knew George leaves around 2:30. So why call the home? Then on the 18th, she calls the home because George should be there because it is before the time he usually goes to work.

Do we know what time she borrowed the shovel? I don't recall.

TxRose
08-12-2008, 11:45 PM
No one would call me at home during the day because they know I wouldn't be here. Seems like the 4 pm group was perhaps at a time when she was pretty certain they would not be at home and the 6:30-7 pm group was when someone would possibly be home?
PLus on the 16th Casey knew that Cindy went to work and probably assumed her dad did because she saw him before she left. So why would she try them at home? She probably wouldn't.

Sorry JBean...did you hear my echo? LOL. You posted while I was talking. Sorry to repeat!

JBean
08-12-2008, 11:46 PM
On the 16th she knew they weren't at home. Cindy was at work as usual and she knew George leaves around 2:30. So why call the home? Then on the 18th, she calls the home because George should be there because it is before the time he usually goes to work.

double personal blackout jinx

txsvicki
08-12-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm still thinking there was an argument going on because the call records don't ever seem to indicate Cindy or Georg calling Casey back after the two sets of flurries of call on the 16th. They knew that Casey had gone to work and that Caylee was to stay with the nanny. You'd think that the Anthony's might be thinking there could have been an accident or that Caylee might be sick at the sitters and needed to be picked up.

JBean
Sorry JBean...did you hear my echo? LOL. You posted while I was talking. Sorry to repeat!
well it just means our points make perfect sense.
Truly the times correspond very nicely and do make sense, imo.

TxRose
LOL. Great minds think alike I guess.

impatientredhead
08-12-2008, 11:50 PM

ETA: then on the 18th she was calling george at a time he would probably be home and when she didn't get him, she tried his cell.

On the 18th I think she is trying to verify that no one is at the house. On the 16th she may have been looking for her first alibi attempt, try to get someone on the phone, feed them a line about where she is what she is doing, and then have them stand up for her later.

TxRose
08-12-2008, 11:50 PM
I'm still thinking there was an argument going on because the call records don't ever seem to indicate Cindy or Georg calling Casey back after the two sets of flurries of call on the 16th. They knew that Casey had gone to work and that Caylee was to stay with the nanny. You'd think that the Anthony's might be thinking there could have been an accident or that Caylee might be sick at the sitters and needed to be picked up.

These are all outgoing calls. Do we know what incoming calls she received that date...or are these ALL the calls? I agree it is weird that they didn't talk to her at all after seeing she had called. It mentions she calls Voicemail...so perhaps someone had called her.

JBean
08-12-2008, 11:54 PM
You know the 16th is theoretically the day she left Caylee at the babysitter between 9 and 1.
Cripes George saw Caylee at the house at 1:50, casey is calling them at 3.

She is a freak.

txsvicki
08-12-2008, 11:54 PM
These are all outgoing calls. Do we know what incoming calls she received that date...or are these ALL the calls? I agree it is weird that they didn't talk to her at all after seeing she had called. It mentions she calls Voicemail...so perhaps someone had called her.

I thought of that after I posted. I wonder why there was no mention of incoming calls.

Lorakai
08-12-2008, 11:57 PM
I just found this online

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/boards/read/4547644/Missing_2_year_girl_and_mom_DOESN_T_report_her_mis sing_for_a_month_No_new_updates_tonight?next=5151

.... and i want to bring up the oviedo location again, because JP has a Oviedo location listed, there is also a zenaida listed in Oviedo.

After doing a property search in Seminole County I was unable to confirm that JP Chatt owned a home in Oviedo, nor could I find a Zenaida Gonzales. I think I also found that the condo property at 232 N GLENWOOD AVE was bought in 2006 by JP and his dad for $300,000, their previous address was ISABELA, PR. 00662. You can find a 23 yr old John Chatt in Oviedo, FL in the white pages and people search but from what date I do not know.

JBean
08-12-2008, 11:57 PM
On the 18th I think she is trying to verify that no one is at the house. On the 16th she may have been looking for her first alibi attempt, try to get someone on the phone, feed them a line about where she is what she is doing, and then have them stand up for her later.
Entirely possible.
As an aside,the fact that George saw Caylee during the window of time that she was supposed to be passing the baby off to ZG, makes me certain the parents had absolutely no part in this.
Moreover, if the parents knew early on that Casey killed Caylee and they wanted to help her cover it up, why would they come up with this crazy story full of holes? They would have put their heads together to come up with something that made sense for goodness sake.

txsvicki
08-13-2008, 12:08 AM
How long does it take to get from the Anthony's over to Sawgrass Apts.? If it's ten minutes or less, then George saying he saw them leave at 12:50 would fit fine with Casey's saying she took Caylee to Zenaida between 9:00 and 1:00.

blondietx
08-13-2008, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=blondietx;2491623]

I am not sure if it has been mentioned when the shovel was borrowed.

I thought George left for work closer to 1? Remember he said on the 16th, he was watching his favorite news/cooking show when they left at 10 min. til 1? Then Cindy said something about him about to leave for work. Has it been confirmed that he leaves at 2:30? I just to the impression it was much earlier but don't know that for a fact.

I also find it curious that once she didn't get either one of them at work or on their cells, why didn't she call them at home? Unless she was at the house and therefore knew where they weren't. She seemed to really want to get in touch with them. If my mom doesn't answer her work phone, I always try her home phone. And that is just to tell her useless bits of info. Casey clearly felt she needed to locate/talk to them.

On the 18th, I think she was trying to make sure George had left for work.

JBean
08-13-2008, 12:11 AM
[quote=TxRose;2491635]

I am not sure if it has been mentioned when the shovel was borrowed.

I thought George left for work closer to 1? Remember he said on the 16th, he was watching his favorite news/cooking show when they left at 10 min. til 1? Then Cindy said something about him about to leave for work. Has it been confirmed that he leaves at 2:30? I just to the impression it was much earlier but don't know that for a fact.

I also find it curious that once she didn't get either one of them at work or on their cells, why didn't she call them at home? Unless she was at the house and therefore knew where they weren't. She seemed to really want to get in touch with them. If my mom doesn't answer her work phone, I always try her home phone. And that is just to tell her useless bits of info. Casey clearly felt she needed to locate/talk to them.

On the 18th, I think she was trying to make sure George had left for work.
My understanding is that he saw caylee and casey at 1:50 and left about 2:30pm

blondietx
How long does it take to get from the Anthony's over to Sawgrass Apts.? If it's ten minutes or less, then George saying he saw them leave at 12:50 would fit fine with Casey's saying she took Caylee to Zenaida between 9:00 and 1:00.

Well then they would have known a long time ago that she clearly took her at 1:00. Since Geoge saw them at 10 til! Besides, I never understood the 4 hr window. Wish I had a job like that!!

JBean
he saw them at 1:50 I believe.

blondietx
08-13-2008, 12:12 AM
[quote=blondietx;2491724]
My understanding is that he saw caylee and casey at 1:50 and left about 2:30pm

Nope. 10 til 1. I need to find the exact quote but I heard it over and over. That is the time he saw them.

JBean
08-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Nope. 10 til 1. I need to find the exact quote but I heard it over and over. That is the time he saw them.
I believe you Blondie. Did he leave at 1:30 or 2:30?

I am pretty sure she didn't drop casey off at Sawgrass Apts anyway lol. :)

JBean
08-13-2008, 12:20 AM
>>6/16/08 - George sees Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM with backpacks on their way out the door.
My question: Did George see Caylee have lunch, breakfast, use potty, bath, playing etc.? A child may get up at 7:00 AM to almost 1:00 PM that 6 hours of unaccountable time in that household. Is there a bathroom in Casey's room?<<

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68894

txsvicki
08-13-2008, 12:22 AM
he saw them at 1:50 I believe.

Sorry, I'm getting confused again with all the times.

TxRose
Ok - I went back and looked at what Goerge said. Blondie is right...he said they left at 12:50. When he talked about the 24th and finding the gas cans, he mentioned that it was 2:25pm and he was getting ready to go to work. I think 2:30 is approximately when he goes to work.

blondietx
I believe you Blondie. Did he leave at 1:30 or 2:30?

I am pretty sure she didn't drop casey off at Sawgrass Apts anyway lol. :)

I know. Here it is anyway. It doesn't say what time he leaves. And no - pretty sure she didn't drop the baby off at that time anyway.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

tttterri
08-13-2008, 12:25 AM
I still want to know why Casey needed Amy to cheer her up, and I am sure Amy knows why Casey needed cheering up, geeeee...I just hope LE has found out why!

6-17 Casey posts to Amy at 3:15pm: cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in CASEY NEEDED CHEERING UP, WHY? AMY MOVED IN WHERE???

TxRose
08-13-2008, 12:29 AM
I still want to know why Casey needed Amy to cheer her up, and I am sure Amy knows why Casey needed cheering up, geeeee...I just hope LE has found out why!

6-17 Casey posts to Amy at 3:15pm: cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in CASEY NEEDED CHEERING UP, WHY? AMY MOVED IN WHERE???

Here - read it again...it says "cheer UP me lady"...not "cheer ME up lady". I think she was trying to cheer Amy up because she hadn't been able to move to her new house yet.

blondietx
08-13-2008, 12:32 AM
Here - read it again...it says "cheer UP me lady"...not "cheer ME up lady". I think she was trying to cheer Amy up because she hadn't been able to move to her new house yet.

Or because of her missing money for her upcoming trip that Casey stole! Don't know when that happened for sure. It is just the 1st thing that came to my mind when I saw that message!

tttterri
08-13-2008, 12:33 AM
smile, thanks! I just cant comprehend reading it that way so i guess my mind auto fixes it, lol. I just find it very odd that it is the day after Caylee is supposed to be missing and on a day without any phone calls according to tonights greta.

JBean
08-13-2008, 12:34 AM
Sorry, I'm getting confused again with all the times.
I'm in the wrong time zone:)

TxRose
08-13-2008, 12:35 AM
smile, thanks! I just cant comprehend reading it that way so i guess my mind auto fixes it, lol. I just find it very odd that it is the day after Caylee is supposed to be missing and on a day without any phone calls according to tonights greta.

Don't worry about it because I thought the same thing and read it the same was as you several times! I couldn't figure it out either...then all of a sudden a lightbulb went off! LOL

DAWN TREADER
08-13-2008, 12:36 AM
It's going to be interesting to see WHERE Casey made the "flurry" of calls to her parents on the 16th. If it turns out to be a cell phone tower near her parents home indicating she was at their house when she first tried to contact them .... it may be that whatever happened to Caylee happened when Casey went back to the house after George left for work.

TxRose
08-13-2008, 12:39 AM
It's going to be interesting to see WHERE Casey made the "flurry" of calls to her parents on the 16th. If it turns out to be a cell phone tower near her parents home indicating she was at their house when she first tried to contact them .... it may be that whatever happened to Caylee happened when Casey went back to the house after George left for work.

Yes - it will be interesting. I really wish we could find out what police know about where she was during the period June 16 - June 27. I think they have a good idea, but it involves Tony, Amy et al and they are trying to keep them out of the media spotlight as much as possible. LE is playing this all very close to the vest. ERG!

tttterri
08-13-2008, 12:40 AM
I am going to spend tomorrow sleuthing for more myspace and facebook posts from casey to try to work on these missing dots. There are no posts found so far for the 26th of June either. That worries me because if the car was sitting at Amscot on the 27th, we dont know if it was early wee morn hrs it was left there, daytime hrs, or night. I am relieved to finally find out that she was at the Fusion party on 27th for Ive wondered a long time on that one. Since Tony said he picked her up there, if it should happen to be after the party at Fusion, I wonder who she left Fusion with and when.

tttterri
08-13-2008, 12:41 AM
Yes, and I'm real curious if it will show that they were made from Sawgrass Apts which is time she said she was looking for ZG and Caylee.

mahmoo
08-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Yes - it will be interesting. I really wish we could find out what police know about where she was during the period June 16 - June 27. I think they have a good idea, but it involves Tony, Amy et al and they are trying to keep them out of the media spotlight as much as possible. LE is playing this all very close to the vest. ERG!
Agree!!!! And I imagine they've narrowed down the "pings" from her phone by now.

TxRose
08-13-2008, 12:46 AM
I am going to spend tomorrow sleuthing for more myspace and facebook posts from casey to try to work on these missing dots. There are no posts found so far for the 26th of June either. That worries me because if the car was sitting at Amscot on the 27th, we dont know if it was early wee morn hrs it was left there, daytime hrs, or night. I am relieved to finally find out that she was at the Fusion party on 27th for Ive wondered a long time on that one. Since Tony said he picked her up there, if it should happen to be after the party at Fusion, I wonder who she left Fusion with and when.

I found posts on the 24th and 25th. But there is nothing I know of posted on June 26th or 27th. I also find that time frame very intriguing. Especially if you can believe George that he saw the trunk on the 24th and it didn't smell. That likely means whatever made it stink was put in there after the 24th.

Smugshots
08-13-2008, 09:53 AM
>>6/16/08 - George sees Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM with backpacks on their way out the door.
My question: Did George see Caylee have lunch, breakfast, use potty, bath, playing etc.? A child may get up at 7:00 AM to almost 1:00 PM that 6 hours of unaccountable time in that household. Is there a bathroom in Casey's room?<<

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68894

I wonder if George slept late in the morning since he worked late at night so Caylee could have been up and around the house in the morning while George was still in bed. Then Casey and Caylee were in the bedroom getting dressed to leave when he got up.

krimekat
08-13-2008, 10:06 AM
LE may well know where she was when she was placing these calls, whether she changed locations, etc.

Yep. via cell towers . . . on Nancy Grace last night there was a telecommunications expert explaining how cell towers can locate where an active cell phone is even if a call is not made -- has something to do with "triangulation" and cell tower positioning.

krimekat
08-13-2008, 10:07 AM
I found posts on the 24th and 25th. But there is nothing I know of posted on June 26th or 27th. I also find that time frame very intriguing. Especially if you can believe George that he saw the trunk on the 24th and it didn't smell. That likely means whatever made it stink was put in there after the 24th.

My sentiments exactly

cjm11
08-13-2008, 10:43 AM

My sentiments exactly

if the smell was not there on the 24th, then casey partying on the 20th wouldn't be unsual, would it?

diablo
08-13-2008, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=krimekat;2492704]

if the smell was not there on the 24th, then casey partying on the 20th wouldn't be unsual, would it?

No it would not - had someone on this earth seen Caylee between June 16th at 12:50 and the June 20th pics at Fusian.

SusieClue
08-13-2008, 11:33 AM
I just found this online

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/boards/read/4547644/Missing_2_year_girl_and_mom_DOESN_T_report_her_mis sing_for_a_month_No_new_updates_tonight?next=5151

.... and i want to bring up the oviedo location again, because JP has a Oviedo location listed, there is also a zenaida listed in Oviedo.

After doing a property search in Seminole County I was unable to confirm that JP Chatt owned a home in Oviedo, nor could I find a Zenaida Gonzales. I think I also found that the condo property at 232 N GLENWOOD AVE was bought in 2006 by JP and his dad for $300,000, their previous address was ISABELA, PR. 00662. You can find a 23 yr old John Chatt in Oviedo, FL in the white pages and people search but from what date I do not know.

I cut this from J.P.'s blog:
"So I have finally moved in and left Elmhurst village behind and good riddance to them. I love my new place, there are still boxes all over the place and I still havenít finished unpacking but its actually starting to feel like my own place."

If you google Elmhurst Village, it is in Oviedo. Not sure how this fits.

TxRose
08-13-2008, 11:41 AM
I cut this from J.P.'s blog:
"So I have finally moved in and left Elmhurst village behind and good riddance to them. I love my new place, there are still boxes all over the place and I still havenít finished unpacking but its actually starting to feel like my own place."

If you google Elmhurst Village, it is in Oviedo. Not sure how this fits.

Perhaps that is how all these folks met, in Oviedo. But it sure sounds like none of them live there anymore. So it was JP's house and not Ricardo's...even though Ricardo actually lived there. Thanks for the info!

coltsgal
08-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Interesting point Amethyst! If she was calling her folks about a pool accident, she would more likely have used the house phone.

I still just don't find the calls unusual at all. They are not a "flurry" at all in my opinion. She only spent 4 minutes trying to call her parents. Then she waited a couple of minutes and tried a few friends. Then she tried her mom again. A few hours go by before she tried again - when it was time for her mom to be home from work. What is weird about this?

that's not always true. I have a house phone, but always use my cell phone. you cant use that as an argument that she was/was not home.

imnotheonlyone
08-13-2008, 11:54 AM
I would like to know if ANYONE answered any of her calls that day... did Tony answer?? Why didn't she call LEE???

I think that the calls to her mom and dad may have had something to do with being locked out of the house?

missscarlett
08-13-2008, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Lorakai;2491677]I just found this online

When I go to the CafeMom site it has this in their forum:

"Tara Graff - friend of Casey. Has a little girl as well which could have been heard in the background while Tara called in at NG show. Tara's little girl and Caylee played together. Tara watched Caylee from some to time and so did some others of Casey's friends."

I don't recall much mentioned about this friend. Where does she live? And when was the last time Caylee played with her daughter?

TxRose
08-13-2008, 11:56 AM
that's not always true. I have a house phone, but always use my cell phone. you cant use that as an argument that she was/was not home.

Oh I am not trying to argue she was not at home...I was not meaning to say she WOULD use the house phone. I agree with you that she could have used either one, but if she was swimming - she might not have had her cell phone right on her. It was just an interesting observation. The ping records that LE have should help pinpoint where she was. Why won't they less us take a look? LOL

imnotheonlyone
08-13-2008, 11:58 AM

In my family, we all use our cell phones whenever we call each other as there is no charge for calls made between phones on our plan - also, if Caylee were outside, it'd be likely that she'd use the phone nearest to her - most likely her cell phone.

Stoelly
08-13-2008, 11:59 AM

Wasn't this part of the initial story breaking to the media? (And didn't a neighbor just confirm that he heard Casey yelling on the 15th? correct me if I'm wrong please - I don't want to spread misinformation) Also, did Cindy state that both she and Casey both needed time apart to clear their heads so Casey was moving out? And that is why it wasn't that alarming to Cindy not to see both Casey and Caylee for such a long time? (Why she says, I've given you 31 days)

Also, didn't Cindy and George claim to go away around the 25th and when them came back, they had found the notice in the mail from the towing company about Casey's car and this is what got the wheels in motion?

It seems to me that this was the original story - not sure but if I am remembering it correctly, I thought this was what Cindy was saying in the interviews she did immediately after the 911 calls. If this is true and we can back it up, George and Cindy are lying their butts off now and we'll have the evidence.

TonyGatto
08-13-2008, 12:32 PM
I wonder if George slept late in the morning since he worked late at night so Caylee could have been up and around the house in the morning while George was still in bed. Then Casey and Caylee were in the bedroom getting dressed to leave when he got up.

So if we believe George, Casey was there. If Casey is there, then there is no problem with kid activities. I just can't be sure Casey was there.

TonyGatto
08-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Wasn't this part of the initial story breaking to the media?

Mark Fuhrman is reporting that a neighbor told him that there was a loud argument in the house on Father's day and that that thing was common. Cindy reacted to report saying, "No, not us".

Sweetyhide
08-13-2008, 12:37 PM
To me it looks like it is possible she was at home around the 3:00pm time on the 16th. She calls every number but the home number until 6:32pm.
She calls Dad twice, Moms cell twice and moms work twice but not the home. Just adds up, in my head. She REALLY wanted to talk to them.

7 calls in approx an hour and a half and not one to the home phone.

So 3 1/2 hours later she calls home.
IF something happened around 3:00 and IF she was at home, by 6:32 she wasn't at home.

Okay, so why was she wanting to talk to her mom and dad so bad?
To tell them what? That something happened to Caylee?
Then why didn't she stay home (assuming that is where she was) and why didn't she ever tell them during that time frame? Could it be the calls were made to see what the parents schedules were? Or maybe it pissed her off so bad that she couldn't get up with them (when she needed them most) that she shut them out from that point on? That's when she was "hiding out". No contact with either parent, right?

Its all so confusing. I sure hope there is a REAL break in this case soon. Its staring to wear on me. I really am starting to think something happened to that baby.
http://members.aol.com/sweetyhide2/smileys/a/sorrow.gif

ALL MO

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 12:39 PM

Perhaps (and I really don't think this, but want to throw it out there) Lee was WITH HER so she didn't need to call him, OR she knew he wasn't available...
thoughts?

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 12:45 PM
I'm not convinced these mean anything yet. I'd need to see at least a month's worth of all of her calls, preferably 2 months' worth, for comparison, as Casey may just typically continue to call whomever she's calling at the moment/call numerous people when she has the free minute, as others have suggested here, etc. I know that when I have free time (say, in the car) I tend to return calls and may call ppl more than once or several ppl in the time frame...

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 12:46 PM
Have they revealed her normal calling pattern? is this unusual for her? Stand alone it doesn't strike me the least bit odd, unless her pattern is much different. If this a departure from the norm then it is a huge red flag.

My calling pattern is just like this. I call everyone at once at every number and then i put my cell on dnd.

exactly my thoughts - just hadn't gotten down the line and read your post yet! :)

TonyGatto
08-13-2008, 12:46 PM
To me it looks like it is possible she was at home around the 3:00pm time on the 16th. She calls every number but the home number until 6:32pm.
She calls Dad twice, Moms cell twice and moms work twice but not the home. Just adds up, in my head. She REALLY wanted to talk to them.

7 calls in approx an hour and a half and not one to the home phone.

So 3 1/2 hours later she calls home.
IF something happened around 3:00 and IF she was at home, by 6:32 she wasn't at home.

Excellent post. Let's say George sees them leave at 12:50pm. He leaves for work (need to nail this from bond hearing) soon thereafter. Casey is back at the house to start flurry of calls at 4:10pm. The 3:03pm call, I would suggest, was made on the road. That first call could be unrelated, especially if it's made from home, or the first trouble call from the road. This scenario does not match the "left in hot car" theory as there is little time. It is a possibility -- but unlikely. If you like to believe that the 3:03pm call was made from home, that lends itself to the "pool" theory. The shaking/hitting/murder theory can fit any of the phone call scenarios.

TonyGatto
08-13-2008, 12:47 PM
OCSO holding roundtable meeting with reporters today.

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 12:49 PM

One thing is up for asking though: if she was at home around 4ish when, as the media puts it, the "flurry" of calls were made, then why wouldn't she have simply used the Anthony home phone? Yes I know, if she had unlimited minutes on her cell, it wouldn't have made a difference, and yes, I know she tended to spend more money than she had (since all she had was apparently her mother's or gotten from gosh-knows-what-source-for-who-knows-what-services) but still...it could be - as I asked about earlier - I'd like to know more about her cell phone plan and a few months' usage to pour over...

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 12:50 PM

OR, she knew they were both at work...

TonyGatto
08-13-2008, 12:54 PM
One thing is up for asking though: if she was at home around 4ish when, as the media puts it, the "flurry" of calls were made, then why wouldn't she have simply used the Anthony home phone? Yes I know, if she had unlimited minutes on her cell, it wouldn't have made a difference, and yes, I know she tended to spend more money than she had (since all she had was apparently her mother's or gotten from gosh-knows-what-source-for-who-knows-what-services) but still...it could be - as I asked about earlier - I'd like to know more about her cell phone plan and a few months' usage to pour over...

Remember folks this just happens to be the day after the last day we see Caylee, it matches Casey's own 31 day timeline, it matches what the police think because this info was leaked. I think the calls are a bit desperate. And then why stop for a period of time? And then Casey goes missing from parents at this time.

22 year old will use cellphone and not landline. They have all numbers programmed in speed dial, email, text messages, sending pics, emoticons. This is a non-issue.

LI_Mom
08-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Mark Fuhrman is reporting that a neighbor told him that there was a loud argument in the house on Father's day and that that thing was common. Cindy reacted to report saying, "No, not us".

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: Are you able to -- do you have any information about the relationship that Casey might have -- because I know you've spoken to members of the family -- but the current situation between Casey and grandparents or her brother?

FUHRMAN: Well, I can tell you this. I think the brother is the closest to Casey, and maybe that might be because of age. But he seems to be the one that would be the best chance to of getting Casey to actually come clean with just exactly what she knows.

But I can tell you this. While I was still on the ground in Orlando, I talked to one of the immediate neighbors that is within earshot of the Anthony house, and he said that Casey Anthony had one hell of a temper. And he heard her swearing at her mother several times, so loud that he could hear it from his house, and that he would never talk to his parents that way. And he said even Father's Day weekend, that was going on. So whether that's true or not, it's something that he's observed and heard on repeated times. We'd never heard that before, and so that's interesting all unto itself.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the parents or the grandparents -- did they say anything to corroborate that, or Lee, or anyone say anything that would tend to corroborate the neighbor's statement?

FUHRMAN: No. Exactly the opposite. In fact, I asked Cindy Anthony and George if there was a fight that they had with Casey that weekend or any time close to the time when she took Caylee and left, and they absolutely said not. And that seems to be, you know, a direct conflict with a neighbor who on that weekend said that there was, you know, an argument.

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:06 PM

Problem is that the above is based upon an assumption that Cindy and George had "seen" Casey had called. I say this because if my cell phone if turned off, when I turn it on again, I don't see missed calls. So if this is how Cindy's and George's cells operate, and Casey didn't leave a message, then they may not have known she had phoned.
Which bring sme to another question: I haven't seen anything re: George's and Cindy's cell provider or service, so I'm wondering whether either have voice mail? I only ask because the media (during Mark Fuhrman's dialogs) has been representing that the calls went "unanswered." Do they mean a human didn't pick up or no answer at all? If I call a cell number and said person doesn't have voice mail, I still get charged for the minimum time by my cell provider because I still get some voice telling me the subscriber doesn't have the ability to get messages, or whatever the message says, so HOW would anyone know, looking at a cell phone bill, whether or not a human answered the call???

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=krimekat;2492704]

Some WSers believe Casey interred the body (hope it's not true) on the 16-18, and then, prior to leaving the car at the Amscot, used it to move the body...

Sweetyhide
08-13-2008, 01:12 PM
One thought I don't think I clearly conveyed on my last post....

To me, it looks like she was franticly calling her parents.
(even though I dont know her cell habits at this time, it still looks that way)
If something did happen around 3:00 and she was franticly calling and getting no answer, surley she would try calling home, just in case. How clearly would one be thinking if "something" happened to their daughter? I believe she was at the house, hence, no calls to the house. Not because she didn't think they were home.

Clearly Missy Casey does not think the way I would, I understand. But even if she intentionally harmed her daughter (which I don't believe - or dont want to believe) she would not be clear in her thoughts enough to think about what time her parents are at work so its useless calling home. I can't reach them! Call everywhere! Logically and unconsciously a person would call 1) cell 2) work 3) home (if during a week day)

The only thing I can't grasp is why would she want to reach them franticly then run and hide for a month.
??

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:15 PM

sooo...maybe (for argument's sake only, and I'm not saying I believe it, because I truly think the GPs are in th dark) everyone who was home the evening of father's day knows what happened to caylee b/c it happened that night during the loud words/argument heard by the neighbor...making everyting said after that by anyone all a coverup...
thoughts?

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Remember folks this just happens to be the day after the last day we see Caylee, it matches Casey's own 31 day timeline, it matches what the police think because this info was leaked. I think the calls are a bit desperate. And then why stop for a period of time? And then Casey goes missing from parents at this time.

22 year old will use cellphone and not landline. They have all numbers programmed in speed dial, email, text messages, sending pics, emoticons. This is a non-issue.

I guess we'll have to respectfully disagree. Though I'm not sure what, if any information, would wind up being helpful, I believ it could be helpful, so I don't believe it's a "non issue," and I'd jump at the chance to look at 2 months prior to her arrest re: her cell phone usage. :)

TonyGatto
08-13-2008, 01:20 PM

If something did happen around 3:00 and she was franticly calling and getting no answer, surley she would try calling home, just in case. How clearly would one be thinking if "something" happened to their daughter? I believe she was at the house, hence, no calls to the house. Not because she didn't think they were home.

We have to keep an open mind that the first batch of calls could have been from outside the house, but I agree that they were most probably from home. If she left the house at 12:50pm, she would have tried George at home at some point, not knowing when he would be leaving. I think we can assume these calls went unanswered -- meaning no live person every answered. If we go with the bru-ha-ha on Father's Day, George and Cindy maybe weren't answering because of what transpired the day before. This is the "beginning tough love" theory. If a bad thing happened at this time, it could be tied to the argument/tough love issue. Or it could be a coincidence.

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: Are you able to -- do you have any information about the relationship that Casey might have -- because I know you've spoken to members of the family -- but the current situation between Casey and grandparents or her brother?

FUHRMAN: Well, I can tell you this. I think the brother is the closest to Casey, and maybe that might be because of age. But he seems to be the one that would be the best chance to of getting Casey to actually come clean with just exactly what she knows.

But I can tell you this. While I was still on the ground in Orlando, I talked to one of the immediate neighbors that is within earshot of the Anthony house, and he said that Casey Anthony had one hell of a temper. And he heard her swearing at her mother several times, so loud that he could hear it from his house, and that he would never talk to his parents that way. And he said even Father's Day weekend, that was going on. So whether that's true or not, it's something that he's observed and heard on repeated times. We'd never heard that before, and so that's interesting all unto itself.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the parents or the grandparents -- did they say anything to corroborate that, or Lee, or anyone say anything that would tend to corroborate the neighbor's statement?

FUHRMAN: No. Exactly the opposite. In fact, I asked Cindy Anthony and George if there was a fight that they had with Casey that weekend or any time close to the time when she took Caylee and left, and they absolutely said not. And that seems to be, you know, a direct conflict with a neighbor who on that weekend said that there was, you know, an argument.

playing the devil's advocate, perhaps what the neighbors routinely heard didn't constitute an argument to the Anthony family, as they were all so used to what the neighbor heard happening, and when they say there was no argument they were being honest because to them, an argument would have been more heated... again, one's perception is one's reality and we don't know enough about either the Anthony family arguments or the neighbor's basis for comparisons...

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:24 PM

Clearly Missy Casey does not think the way I would, I understand. But even if she intentionally harmed her daughter (which I don't believe - or dont want to believe) she would not be clear in her thoughts enough to think about what time her parents are at work so its useless calling home. I can't reach them! Call everywhere! Logically and unconsciously a person would call 1) cell 2) work 3) home (if during a week day)

The only thing I can't grasp is why would she want to reach them franticly then run and hide for a month.
??
I don't know about frantic yet, because I know that if I'm trying to call one of my parents, especially if I think they are talking to each other, and get no answer, and then call the other, and get no answer, I may try each 2-3 times before giving up, especially if the Anthony family had an argument the previous day...

LI_Mom
08-13-2008, 01:24 PM

??

If she's AT home, she wouldn't try calling the home.

But she makes that 1st call to George only half an hour after he claims he left for work.

Could Caylee have died so soon after she returned to the house? I suppose it makes more sense IF it wasn't an accident.

OR had she left Caylee in the hot car someplace while she waited for George to leave for work & then she noticed Caylee was dead & rushed back to the house & tried to revive her in the pool & THEN began the calls???

Did Casey leave the house after that 4:24 call??? Was Caylee in the trunk?

Blondieskatz
08-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Chezhire~
I don't know if the GP's cell phones have caller ID, but that may be why she didn't make the calls on the home phone she didn't want them to see you was at the house.

I just have to wonder if she was so anxious to reach her parents why didn't she leave a message. Or did she and we just don't know. If it was an emergency with Caylee surely she would've left a message...well logically thinking.

LI_Mom
08-13-2008, 01:35 PM
playing the devil's advocate, perhaps what the neighbors routinely heard didn't constitute an argument to the Anthony family, as they were all so used to what the neighbor heard happening, and when they say there was no argument they were being honest because to them, an argument would have been more heated... again, one's perception is one's reality and we don't know enough about either the Anthony family arguments or the neighbor's basis for comparisons...

I agree, Chez.

Especially if you live with someone who is 'troubled' after a while you tend not to notice all the cursing or temper tantrums..... it's just a typical 'conversation'... not memorable.

Sweetyhide
08-13-2008, 01:37 PM
You know it just dawned on me after looking over the timeline of calls...
The 17th (tuesday) isn't released. LE has those records and knows about that day.
This could be the day something happened.
We could be trying to figure out the wrong day.
I just had it in my head that something went down on the 16th.

I am sure ya'll figured this out, but it is a recent revelation for me LOL

LI_Mom
08-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Chezhire~
I don't know if the GP's cell phones have caller ID, but that may be why she didn't make the calls on the home phone she didn't want them to see you was at the house.

I just have to wonder if she was so anxious to reach her parents why didn't she leave a message. Or did she and we just don't know. If it was an emergency with Caylee surely she would've left a message...well logically thinking.

Maybe they didn't have voicemail?

Maybe they're not good about retrieving voicemail?

Maybe she didn't want them to have a record of what she was about to tell them?

If it was an emergency & they were ignoring her, I wonder why she didn't call Lee & tell HIM to call them because she needed them?

So many questions.

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I agree, Chez.

Especially if you live with someone who is 'troubled' after a while you tend not to notice all the cursing or temper tantrums..... it's just a typical 'conversation'... not memorable.

Would be nice if a profiler were working with LE to help sort out just these sorts of questions...

Stoelly
08-13-2008, 01:41 PM
[/I]Did Casey leave the house after that 4:24 call??? Was Caylee in the trunk?

Speaking from what we know about the dogs hitting on the back yard, I think Casey buried Caylee, and went back on the 24th to move her body. I think Casey left the house at this time to get out of there before Lee or her parents came home.

I hate to say this, but my instincts having been gnawing at me. I think Casey went back home on the 24th, after she formulated a plan, and moved Casey. I think it was here, George surprised Casey and discovered what happened and then conspired to help Casey cover up the accident/murder. Now this is only my opinion. Something about finding her car out of gas at the check cashing store (what a great alibi btw), the shed being broken into, the smell in the car and George picking the car up from the towing company. He has a background in homicide investigation. He HAD to know something was wrong! Why was Cindy the one that started searching for Casey? Where the heck was George? He is completely none existent during this part of the timeline. There is no mention in any of the interviews about what George was doing during the 911 calls. ODD! Logic would dictate, my dad is a homicide detective. Someone kidnapped my daughter. My dad is the best person to help me find her. Oh, I really like the lie about the gas cans. Cindy says that Casey's gas gauge was broken and Casey need the gas cans just in case. Why didn't she just ask her parents for them?

These lies are leading in one direction FOUL PLAY!

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Maybe they didn't have voicemail?

Maybe they're not good about retrieving voicemail?

Maybe she didn't want them to have a record of what she was about to tell them?

If it was an emergency & they were ignoring her, I wonder why she didn't call Lee & tell HIM to call them because she needed them?

So many questions.
Agreed re: not wanting a record of a message left...
Re: Lee, who knows - either he was with her (which I asked for discussion earlier, to which no one responded), or she knew he wasn't available, etc...

Stoelly
08-13-2008, 01:44 PM
You know it just dawned on me after looking over the timeline of calls...
The 17th (tuesday) isn't released. LE has those records and knows about that day.
This could be the day something happened.
We could be trying to figure out the wrong day.
I just had it in my head that something went down on the 16th.

I am sure ya'll figured this out, but it is a recent revelation for me LOL

I think we all are looking at the 16th, because no one saw Caylee after the 15th.

Chezhire
08-13-2008, 01:46 PM
I think we all are looking at the 16th, because no one saw Caylee after the 15th.

I'm still not sold something didn't happen the evening of the 15th, if the neighbor's thoughts and comments re: the arguing pan out... again, still open for me....

Sweetyhide
08-13-2008, 01:59 PM
I think I have this right....

1) 15th was the Greatgrandfather trip
2) 16th George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house around the time of his show- "frantic" phone calls
3) 17..??? NOTHING
4) 18th..more calls

These calls were leaked, right? LE hasn't released these phone records.
Why wasn't the 17th calls leaked along with the surrounding days?
Could the behind closed doors meeting with the press be about NOT letting the 17th phone reports out to the public? There could be some hints in there.

LI_Mom
08-13-2008, 02:10 PM
I think I have this right....

1) 15th was the Greatgrandfather trip
2) 16th George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house around the time of his show- "frantic" phone calls
3) 17..??? NOTHING
4) 18th..more calls

These calls were leaked, right? LE hasn't released these phone records.
Why wasn't the 17th calls leaked along with the surrounding days?
Could the behind closed doors meeting with the press be about NOT letting the 17th phone reports out to the public? There could be some hints in there.

OR.....

there was nothing really pertinent to the case on the 17th.... not directly anyway?

--

I can't see Casey leaving Caylee's body in the backyard... that's very dangerous. My guess is that she took her with her when she left... the dogs hit on the area where she hid her while she was making the phone calls.

missscarlett
08-13-2008, 02:28 PM
In regards to Lee not being called:
IMO the calls were placed to cover her butt. She was at the house and wanted to make sure no one was coming home on the 16th. After she took care of her "problem," she left and the calls later on that night were to feel out the situation...to see if the parents suspected anything was amiss. I also believe this is the reason for the calls on the 18th. She wanted to make sure that no one would be around when she went back to move the body. Lee doesn't live there, therefore there would be no reason to call him. When they were first discussing the "flurry" of phone calls on the 16th they said there were no more until the next day, making me believe that LE has a very good reason for not letting this day get leaked.

Beffie
08-13-2008, 02:51 PM
I have not been able to read all the pages, but I wonder if Caylee was getting on Casey nerves and she was trying to get ahold of her parents and the more she tried and they didn't answer the madder she got at Caylee. Maybe she just snapped and killed Caylee in a fit of rage.

not_my_kids
08-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Why was there a 33 minute break after the call to her voicemail. They show the outgoing but not the incoming, so who called her and left a message? Or did she simply call her voicemail to change her greeting or something of the sort? Given the length of time between calls, it must have been someone calling her with news to just sit tight and be quiet. Someone that was used to cleaning up her messes. WHich could have been anyone that she knows since cleaning up the messes seems to be part of the job description if you are involved with Casey.

cjm11
08-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Speaking from what we know about the dogs hitting on the back yard, I think Casey buried Caylee, and went back on the 24th to move her body. I think Casey left the house at this time to get out of there before Lee or her parents came home.

I hate to say this, but my instincts having been gnawing at me. I think Casey went back home on the 24th, after she formulated a plan, and moved Casey. I think it was here, George surprised Casey and discovered what happened and then conspired to help Casey cover up the accident/murder. Now this is only my opinion. Something about finding her car out of gas at the check cashing store (what a great alibi btw), the shed being broken into, the smell in the car and George picking the car up from the towing company. He has a background in homicide investigation. He HAD to know something was wrong! Why was Cindy the one that started searching for Casey? Where the heck was George? He is completely none existent during this part of the timeline. There is no mention in any of the interviews about what George was doing during the 911 calls. ODD! Logic would dictate, my dad is a homicide detective. Someone kidnapped my daughter. My dad is the best person to help me find her. Oh, I really like the lie about the gas cans. Cindy says that Casey's gas gauge was broken and Casey need the gas cans just in case. Why didn't she just ask her parents for them?

These lies are leading in one direction FOUL PLAY!

Casey's gas gauge being broken is likely. (Her car is older.) My gas gauge is broken also. I have to watch the mileage and remember to get gas. (I usually fill up the tank and know how many miles I can get before running out.) Casey doesn't seem to be one to do this. Also, she is known to have stolen gas before.

I have wondered about what George was doing. Possibly at work; Cindy and Lee talking to Casey; Cindy called police and then George. George did approach the police and said he thought Casey was holding back info.

FLbeachdawg
08-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Perhaps that is how all these folks met, in Oviedo. But it sure sounds like none of them live there anymore. So it was JP's house and not Ricardo's...even though Ricardo actually lived there. Thanks for the info!

There's nothing really unusual about alot of her friends living in Oviedo. It's not far from where the Anthony's live and it's really close to Waterford Lakes where Fusian is. I think one of the main reasons that a lot of her friends live/lived in Oviedo is because of the University of Central Florida being right there. Oviedo starts just a couple blocks from the University...so a lot of students live in the area because it's convenient to school and then later want to move out of there when they graduate to get out of the "college area". However like most suburb areas, it does go deeper and farther from the University, but from my understanding her friends lived on the border of Oviedo which is close to the University of Central FL.

Chezhire
08-15-2008, 03:36 PM
I have not been able to read all the pages, but I wonder if Caylee was getting on Casey nerves and she was trying to get ahold of her parents and the more she tried and they didn't answer the madder she got at Caylee. Maybe she just snapped and killed Caylee in a fit of rage.

Bumping this up, b/c of the purportedly new info. on the cell phone pings on June 17...and I hope to god you're wrong, Beffie... :(

JBean
08-24-2008, 03:01 PM
anyone want to expand on the cell phone pings that LP is working on to determine CA's exact whereabouts?

JBean
08-24-2008, 03:15 PM
the conversation on the general discussion thread won't be able to be bumped for later discussion.
Hopefully someone will bribng the 2500 ping info out here so we can retrieve it and analyze it.

yosande
08-24-2008, 03:35 PM

I really think I should stop giving my opinion, but since she is 22, and with a child whose parents care for most of the time, I'm gonna take a guess that she didn't want to "chat". She wanted a sitter, or money. I'm thinking a sitter b/c she also called Jesse, who even though not related to Caylee, still emotionally attached as are his parents. This of course is assuming Caylee is still with her at this point and time. I'd like to see her phone records for the month previous, and for July as well to see how her normal phone usage is. jmo there is not enough info here. jmo

tttterri
08-24-2008, 03:48 PM
The only reference to the date of June 17 that I have seen reported is this, and it is confusing because they repeatedly state that they do not have records for June 17! Unless, it was the time when the cell towers were pinged near the airport on the 17th? Just a guess since it is so unclear.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402721,00.html
WATTS: Well, that's a good question, Greta, and I'm sure investigators are taking a look at that. They obviously haven't released that information to us because it's part of their ongoing investigation. But now, remember, the last phone call she made was 7:20 to Amy. There's no incoming or outgoing calls on Casey's cell phone, Greta, until 11:00 AM the next day.

Amberjack
08-24-2008, 03:54 PM

Exactly! I just *feel* she had realized she had been locked out (which would make sense) Abandonment, rage, anger, rejection caused her to later (6pm) take her frustrations out on little Caylee at the pool/backyard. No one is answering her calls because they know why the flurry of phone calls. JMO.

yosande
08-24-2008, 03:58 PM

Or, she knew they were at work?

yosande
08-24-2008, 04:05 PM
anyone want to expand on the cell phone pings that LP is working on to determine CA's exact whereabouts?

IIRC, LE said the ping on the 17th was not reported from them, and was inaccurate. Then a few days later, said it was accurate. Is this info correct. Does anyone recall?
How come LE didn't release the 17th records?
LP, go for it, someone should, just to let the rest of us know. :)

sha-sha
09-11-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm wondering what everyone's theory is regarding the famous "flurry of phone calls" when Casey attempted to contact her parents and others multiple times on the afternoon of the 16th (IIRC). Way back before the DNA and chloroform evidence came to light, I thought maybe that was when an accident took place (in the pool or whatever) and Casey was panicking and trying to reach someone to tell them about it. That theory doesn't make sense to me anymore. NOW what I think happened is this: I think she was actually trying to reach someone to babysit Caylee that night. Does anyone know whether there was some party or event at Fusian that night? Maybe she was trying to call people to watch Caylee, which would explain the call to JG. I think JG would watch her if he wasn't busy... he knew Caylee well. But maybe when she couldn't find a babysitter for the night she decided to use the chloroform? Just wondering if anyone else has any thoughts about this.

HappyChic727
09-11-2008, 11:20 AM
I think it's because she was trying to save her arse! Her parents were about to throw her out and get custody of Caylee. Why didn't GA or CA answer any of those calls? There's a reason. I bet they wish they did now because KC definitely punished them in the biggest, best way she knew how . . . taking Caylee away from them . . . for good.

sha-sha
09-11-2008, 11:25 AM
I think it's because she was trying to save her arse! Her parents were about to throw her out and get custody of Caylee. Why didn't GA or CA answer any of those calls? There's a reason. I bet they wish they did now because KC definitely punished them in the biggest, best way she knew how . . . taking Caylee away from them . . . for good.So do you think she was already dead by the time kc started calling everyone?

tttterri
09-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Can someone post the phone logs here to help out? thanks, Ive lost my link somewhere!

sadieMA
09-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Here is what I got from another thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

Note: I only call it a "flurry" b/c thats how the media describes it, I can't say if indeed it is a flurry...

sha-sha
09-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Here is what I got from another thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

Thank you Sadie! Yes that is why I referred to it as a flurry too... Now then do you happen to know the time and day she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor? Sorry my macbook screen cracked and I had to send it off to get fixed. I had the 400 docs and all the other stuff on that computer. (Dang it!) I was just wondering if she called the house before she went over there to make sure nobody was home.

yanknrebel
09-11-2008, 03:02 PM

Does anyone know if ANY of these calls were answered? I find it strange that Cindy could not be reached at home, cell or work UNLESS she told people at work that she did not want to talk to Casey. Same with George. Also ironic that none of her friends would answer her calls either. Why no calls to Lee? Just thinking out loud.

icherish
09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm wondering what everyone's theory is regarding the famous "flurry of phone calls" when Casey attempted to contact her parents and others multiple times on the afternoon of the 16th (IIRC). Way back before the DNA and chloroform evidence came to light, I thought maybe that was when an accident took place (in the pool or whatever) and Casey was panicking and trying to reach someone to tell them about it. That theory doesn't make sense to me anymore. NOW what I think happened is this: I think she was actually trying to reach someone to babysit Caylee that night. Does anyone know whether there was some party or event at Fusian that night? Maybe she was trying to call people to watch Caylee, which would explain the call to JG. I think JG would watch her if he wasn't busy... he knew Caylee well. But maybe when she couldn't find a babysitter for the night she decided to use the chloroform? Just wondering if anyone else has any thoughts about this.

Good theory, I've thought about this also.

gypsiechavi
09-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Maybe this has already been answered but has anyone merged the cell phone call log with the location pings? Just curious as to where she was while making these calls.

sha-sha
09-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Does anyone know if ANY of these calls were answered? I find it strange that Cindy could not be reached at home, cell or work UNLESS she told people at work that she did not want to talk to Casey. Same with George. Also ironic that none of her friends would answer her calls either. Why no calls to Lee? Just thinking out loud.Excellent question! Why no call to Lee? As far as I remember, ALL of the calls went unanswered. It's just weird, I wish we knew why she was needing to talk to someone so bad. Like I said in the first post... at first I thought it was because of an accident that happened to Caylee, but why would she not call 911 if she was worried about the child, instead of parents and friends?

TraceyLeigh
09-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Thank you Sadie! Yes that is why I referred to it as a flurry too... Now then do you happen to know the time and day she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor? Sorry my macbook screen cracked and I had to send it off to get fixed. I had the 400 docs and all the other stuff on that computer. (Dang it!) I was just wondering if she called the house before she went over there to make sure nobody was home.

It has been reported that the shovel was borrowed on the 18th. And those calls were around the same time she was at the house, by the neighbor's telling of events. I agree that she was trying to make sure no one was home.

Hisimage
09-11-2008, 03:16 PM
In the beginning I thought perhaps she was paranoid and trying to find out where everyone was. I did not know that JG was on the list. Did she have any plans with him that day?

Also, was it like her to keep calling people back until she got an answer?

Julessleuther
09-11-2008, 03:16 PM
A question about the calls--- Does anyone know what her phone log records look like before this? Perhaps she has a pattern of making calls at a certain time of day? I know for myself, I always call my mom/sister/friends, while on the 35 min drive to my sons school in the afternoons. If someone were to look at my call logs, they might see a call to my moms cell, then if she is not avail, a call to my sis cell, etc. This is only important if it were TRULY a flurry of calls, and a different pattern than she has established in the past. I would also love to know the pattern of calls after this time--did she continue to try and call Mom and Dad, or did the calls just stop?

Amberjack
09-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Wasn't the last call on Monday to Kyle?

Monday night: Most likely used the chloroform to babysit Caylee that night....Accidental death?
Tuesday: at a desolate area near the airport...Looking for assistance or location? Do we know phone calls?
Wednesday: most likely when she returned to house/backyard & attempted to hide Caylee.

IMO Caylee must have been in the trunk quite awhile for the strong odor

Amberjack
09-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Maybe this has already been answered but has anyone merged the cell phone call log with the location pings? Just curious as to where she was while making these calls.

I saw on NG whre she had a map of all the cell ping locations...Do we have it here?

sha-sha
09-11-2008, 03:24 PM
A question about the calls--- Does anyone know what her phone log records look like before this? Perhaps she has a pattern of making calls at a certain time of day? I know for myself, I always call my mom/sister/friends, while on the 35 min drive to my sons school in the afternoons. If someone were to look at my call logs, they might see a call to my moms cell, then if she is not avail, a call to my sis cell, etc. This is only important if it were TRULY a flurry of calls, and a different pattern than she has established in the past. I would also love to know the pattern of calls after this time--did she continue to try and call Mom and Dad, or did the calls just stop?I hear you, I'm the same way with my phone call patterns except if I don't get answer I don't keep calling back, I just figure they'll see it on their caller id and get back with me. But that's just me. I think all the calls just stopped after that "flurry".

sha-sha
09-11-2008, 03:25 PM
I saw on NG whre she had a map of all the cell ping locations...Do we have it here?Oooo I would love to see that! Does it have the times as well?

ibyoungr
09-11-2008, 03:37 PM
I hear you, I'm the same way with my phone call patterns except if I don't get answer I don't keep calling back, I just figure they'll see it on their caller id and get back with me. But that's just me. I think all the calls just stopped after that "flurry".

My 24 yo daughter has "flurried" me with phone calls. She starts with my cell, then the house phone or her dad's phone then back to my cell. Sometimes I ignore her because I am busy and then when I answer.. she tells me the most unimportant thing. :rolleyes: drives me nuts! Sometimes when we used to really have an argument she would flurry me with phone calls and I would ignore her. Also when she was 19 she worked for a cell phone company. She had a old phone and a newer phone. She would swap sim cards because the new phone did not work very well. She also had phone numbers stored both in the phone and on the card. Just last month her phone broke and she went back to an older phone and she had numbers on it that was not on the phone she broke and visa versa... I think alot of young girls are "scattered-brained." Not saying that there was NOT something behind the "flurry of calls" but I also have to agree that looking at a overall calling pattern would be conducive to good sleuthing.

missy8394
09-16-2008, 02:08 AM
Does anyone know if ANY of these calls were answered? I find it strange that Cindy could not be reached at home, cell or work UNLESS she told people at work that she did not want to talk to Casey. Same with George. Also ironic that none of her friends would answer her calls either. Why no calls to Lee? Just thinking out loud.

Were there ever any ideas as to why she didn't call Lee?

passin_through
09-16-2008, 02:14 AM
There is this video: saying she made calls on the 17th, and that's when pings place her in a wooded area.
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h..._referrer=staf (http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3036184&referralPlaylistId=playlist&maven_referrer=staf)

There was this article too--but it no longer pulls up for me.
Casey Anthony, made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7329551&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1 (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7329551&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

shadow of my mind
09-16-2008, 02:27 AM
Well, maybe she spoke to GA about talking CA out of whatever the argument was about. If CA was firm on tossing her butt out but GA was not as vocal during the fight she may have tried to get dad to relent and talk him into talking to her mom. GA tells her to call her mother but CA is ticked and does not answer the phone so then she starts calling her friends to b***h about her. That only fuels the fire some more. Just a theory.

The shovel date is not in the documents. The neighbor could not give a solid date but Mark F. on GVS says that the neighbor wasn't sure of the dates she borrowed the shovel and than after a commercial break come back and says the 18th. I can't give the link right now my computer is sick and at the doctor's with a virus. It is still on the Fox news web site under On the Record.
It may have been later confirmed but I have not found anything other place that makes it official. Since that report on GVS it has now become part of the timeline.
If anyone else has seen something on the shovel I would love to read it.

CiCi
09-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Were there ever any ideas as to why she didn't call Lee?

I wondered the same myself, maybe Lee was with her?

I would think if she trusted or revealed anything to anyone, it would have been him. I wonder if LE confirmed his wherabouts during these days?

I could see Casey crying to her brother about an "accident" with Caylee. I could also seea panicked Casey convicing him to help her dispose / hide the body.

"you know what mom is going to do if she finds out what happened"

We do not know much about their relaionship with other, however, if they grew up in the same house, it would seem plausible that they stuck together and helped each other avoid getting "in trouble".

Short_Stuff
09-16-2008, 12:25 PM
I do not think she called due to an accident at all. If there was an accident she would call 911, then call family.
I think you are right, she wanted a sitter and couldnt get one (no one was talking to her.they were mad) so she didnt care anymore/got upset and drugged Caylee and left her alone OR she may have killed her and just made those calls to have an alibi to the kidnapping story and say she was franctically calling people afterwards. (which wont hold up in court/cause you call 911 not your Mommy).

Clock's Tickin
09-16-2008, 12:41 PM
I think the flurry on the 16th were in response to the family feud. I think that's when she was told to grow up and get out or made the decision to throw a temper tantrum due to the $$$ situation. She seems to like having the last word.

I think another flurry occurred on the 17th on or about the time of the "incident" that made Caylee disappear. I think they have not released those records for a reason.

I don't think Casey would call 911 if she knew, or believed, the baby was already gone. Injury...yes/death...no

Clock's Tickin
09-16-2008, 12:42 PM
ps

the person who calls 911 in an emergency would consider a missing child an emergency

thelmadawg
09-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Think the flurry on the 18th (day of the shovel) might instead have been to make sure NO ONE was at home when she went over.

TraceyLeigh
09-16-2008, 12:50 PM
I believe the first flurry of phone calls was after Casey had done whatever she did to Caylee. While trying to find a place to put her, I think she was calling the cell and work phones of her parents to make sure they were not on their way home. Notice she does not call the house number until a while later in the evening. So that tells me she was at the house. I believe in a panic and only wanting to get the h*ll out of there before her parents got home from work, she put Caylee in the sandbox and put the cover over it (hence the alleged hit of the cadaver dogs) thinking she would have to come back when she had more time. Since G&C did not expect Casey and Caylee home that night anyway, they would have no reason to be suspicious.

If the 18th is, in fact, the day the shovel was borrowed, the time of the flurry of phone calls goes right along with when Casey would have been on her way to the home. Notice there ARE calls to the home on this date.. to me that says she was on her way there and just making sure no one was home. I think if G leaves after lunch for work and C gets home around 5, this is the biggest window of time for Casey to be able to be at the home alone.

I go back and forth between Casey borrowing the shovel to move Caylee, or maybe to bury her and decided that was more difficult than she thought. Either way, I believe she then moved Caylee to her trunk (thus the car being backed into the garage) and drove around for the next several days with her in there until the stench became too much.

Patty G
09-16-2008, 12:52 PM
There is a thread already started regarding phone calls ...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

Clock's Tickin
09-16-2008, 01:32 PM

She would use her cell so that her parents would not KNOW that she was at the house.

momof6
09-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Exact date Zenaida went to Sawgrass June 17th

No activity on phone was June 17th I believe
That was also the very day Zenaida went to sawgrass apt 210 to check out a apt!! Just saying...

Brini
09-16-2008, 02:11 PM

The "flurry" of the 16th is a primary reason why the cops think Caylee died on the 16th, just before 1500.

redtailhawk
09-16-2008, 02:35 PM
and I would like to know what the Oviedo house is,.. does anyone know? and who is Troy?[/QUOTE]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71069

Lots about the Oviedo house.

maza
09-19-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm looking for an explanation of why Casey had two phones - the blackjack and the other one (or am i misunderstanding)? link anyone?

BondJamesBond
09-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Exact date Zenaida went to Sawgrass June 17th

No activity on phone was June 17th I believe
That was also the very day Zenaida went to sawgrass apt 210 to check out a apt!! Just saying...

IIRC, I believe if you listen to the MF piece again he gives the details on Monday, then, he slips in a little something like, "there are no more phone calls until 11 the next day"...Then he goes on to talk about Wednesday "flurry".

So...FWIW...and IIRC...there's at least reason to believe there were phone calls on Tuesday, 6/17 starting @ 11AM or 11PM.

Give it a listen and see what you think.

BondJamesBond
09-19-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm looking for an explanation of why Casey had two phones - the blackjack and the other one (or am i misunderstanding)? link anyone?

Another WSr spotted a fb/ms message where Casey indicated in early May, IIRC, that she had just gotten a BlackJack.

Casey's story :rolleyes:FWIW :rolleyes: is that the BlackJack wouldn't hold a charge, hence, she'd kept her other phone.

You may want to read this thread regarding the "other" phone: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69933&highlight=elusive

BondJamesBond
09-19-2008, 10:41 AM
I wanna know if LP can make the phone records public IF they were truly given to him by Lee? Would that be legal?

lviola
09-19-2008, 10:47 AM
I learned something new last night. LP said Lee was asked if he know ZG and LA stated that he only heard her name a week before Caylee went missing. Then he changed his story that he knew of her for about 1 year 1 1/2 years. Lee also said he didn't have any contact with Casey the month she "disappeared" according to LP, Lee did have contact the phone records proved that.

sweetmop
09-19-2008, 10:49 AM
I wanna know if LP can make the phone records public IF they were truly given to him by Lee? Would that be legal?
Nancy Grace had copies in her hand last night on her show, that LP had faxed her. That stack was as thick as a phonebook.
I don't know if they can be made public! I would love to see them.

sweetmop
09-19-2008, 10:50 AM
I learned something new last night. LP said Lee was asked if he know ZG and LA stated that he only heard her name a week before Caylee went missing. Then he changed his story that he knew of her for about 1 year 1 1/2 years. Lee also said he didn't have any contact with Casey the month she "disappeared" according to LP, Lee did have contact the phone records proved that.
Yes Lee is backtracking on his original story. Hmmm.

Ginny
Nancy Grace had copies in her hand last night on her show, that LP had faxed her. That stack was as thick as a phonebook.

I have to admit that I was a bit jealous that NG had them and we didn't. I would LOVE to see her calling pattern.

gigi331
Wouldnt' we LOVE to get ahold of those phone records?!?!?!?!

sweetmop
09-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Wouldnt' we LOVE to get ahold of those phone records?!?!?!?!
Did you watch Nancy grace last night? She was on that phone all day every day, it lokkked like!
Yes! That girl stayed on the phone 24/7 it looks like! How in the heck does the mom of a 2 year old do that? They can't! You can not take care of a little one on the phone all the time!:furious:

sweetmop
09-19-2008, 10:54 AM
I have to admit that I was a bit jealous that NG had them and we didn't. I would LOVE to see her calling pattern.
Maybe they will release them and just black out the numbers or something. I want to see them too!

TxRose
09-19-2008, 10:55 AM

From what I remember, she told Lee in a jailhouse phone call that she got the second phone because the first one's battery wouldn't hold a charge. So she got another one and transferred the SIM card. She further stated that some of the phone numbers they were asking for were "conveniently" stored directly on the lost phone rather than the SIM card. Nobody has been able to confirm the second phone that I have heard.

Kalie61
09-19-2008, 10:56 AM
LP seems to putting a lot of words into people's mouths these days.

TxRose
09-19-2008, 10:57 AM
Did you watch Nancy grace last night? She was on that phone all day every day, it lokkked like!
Yes! That girl stayed on the phone 24/7 it looks like! How in the heck does the mom of a 2 year old do that? They can't! You can not take care of a little one on the phone all the time!:furious:

Yea! I froze my tv screen when they showed the phone records for what looked like 6/9. There were TONS of calls all in a row....honestly much more of a "flurry" of calls than on the 16th. I never thought those amounted to a flurry myself...

77NancyDrew
09-19-2008, 10:59 AM
I think the 16th is the day that Caylee died:( . So in a moment of panic she made those calls.

On the 18th when she was calling just her parents, home, cell,
Was the day she came home and backed her car into the garage and borrowed the shovel, burried Caylee and left.

What I can't seem to wrap my brain around is when she came back, exhumed
Caylee and moved her to where she is today.Before her car was abandoned at Amscott:confused:

YellowDog
09-19-2008, 11:00 AM
If Casey had been desperate to get hold of her parents on the 16th, wouldn't she have called their places of employment when she couldn't reach them on their cell phones? In an emergency, that's what most people would have done.

Ginny
09-19-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm sure the majority of the phone numbers have been made public via the 400 page document!

77NancyDrew
09-19-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm sure the majority of the phone numbers have been made public via the 400 page document!

I agree so spill.lol

Smugshots
09-19-2008, 11:07 AM
From what I remember, she told Lee in a jailhouse phone call that she got the second phone because the first one's battery wouldn't hold a charge. So she got another one and transferred the SIM card. She further stated that some of the phone numbers they were asking for were "conveniently" stored directly on the lost phone rather than the SIM card. Nobody has been able to confirm the second phone that I have heard.

I thought it was the other way around, she got the new Blackjack, and it wouldn't hold a charge, so she kept switching the sim card to the old Nokia. It's the Blackjack that is missing.

TxRose
09-19-2008, 11:07 AM

And I am sure most of those people have changed their phone numbers by now. I would have done that immediately!

Smugshots
09-19-2008, 11:09 AM

I thought there were pics of Lee at Fusian on June 20, weren't there? Wouldn't that prove he did have contact?

TxRose
09-19-2008, 11:09 AM
I thought it was the other way around, she got the new Blackjack, and it wouldn't hold a charge, so she kept switching the sim card to the old Nokia. It's the Blackjack that is missing.

Yes - the Blackjack is missing. I was saying that I doubted she ever had a Blackjack because it was so expensive. I think she had the Nokia and only the Nokia. Does that make more sense? LOL

tttterri
09-19-2008, 11:14 AM
When Lee first started trying to get the phone records, there was something on the news about the phone bill being 700 bucks and that phone records were only released to him for July. If someone can help find that article, we would know when the disconnect took place. It sounds like right there in the last week of June which is so important to us. That would explain LP's statement about no calls on the 28th if it was disconnected then. anyone remember that news article? We know it WAS disconnected because NG said she was billed a reconnect fee.

3girls
09-19-2008, 11:22 AM
I remember reading through some posts that Casey made to other people through myspace and around the time she said she got the Blackjack she posted to someone who was thinking of getting another phone. She said something along the lines of I just got a blackjack, it's great - or something to that effect. So, I do think she did have that phone.

TxRose
09-19-2008, 11:31 AM
I remember reading through some posts that Casey made to other people through myspace and around the time she said she got the Blackjack she posted to someone who was thinking of getting another phone. She said something along the lines of I just got a blackjack, it's great - or something to that effect. So, I do think she did have that phone.

Why? because everything she says is always the truth? LOL. Just kidding. I wasn't aware of those posts. Perhaps she did...but even if she switched phones....the phone numbers she had would show up in the phone records even if she lost the actual phone. Assuming that she ever made a call or received a call from that number. She could have had ten phones and I still wouldn't believe her. Thanks for posting on Casey's posts though...you learn something new every day! :)

heartfortruth
09-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Yes - the Blackjack is missing. I was saying that I doubted she ever had a Blackjack because it was so expensive. I think she had the Nokia and only the Nokia. Does that make more sense? LOL

didn't she tell LE that she had just gotten the new phone from Universal?
that was not true so maybe the existence of another phone itself is not true and is just a "cover " for not having all the numbers she should have had for a "nanny" or "babysitter" or others......

AND I would THINK that CA would have those numbers as well....as someone said, they might be needed in case of an emergency of some kind????

and I am still asking what phone Caylee was SUPPOSEDLY using when she supposedly called KC (and the phone records apparently show there was no such call)

( I keep telling myself not to post anything because I'm always so far behind you faster brains!! LOL)

gingerdog
09-19-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm thinking that if she attempted to hide Caylee's body at the house, she would not have left her in the backyard for any length of time. Didn't the Anthony family have dogs? I hate even saying this, but I would think that if there were a body in the yard, the dogs would be going crazy, trying to smell, paw at the object covering it, etc. Their sense of smell is so sharp, and particularly with it being Caylee, I think they would have been whining, acting strange, trying to alert the family...? JMO, but even having buried a small hamster in my backyard, I was very concerend that my dauschunds would find it and try to dig it up, etc. Then again, maybe she started to put her there and then realized this fact as well...

TxRose
09-19-2008, 11:35 AM
When Lee first started trying to get the phone records, there was something on the news about the phone bill being 700 bucks and that phone records were only released to him for July. If someone can help find that article, we would know when the disconnect took place. It sounds like right there in the last week of June which is so important to us. That would explain LP's statement about no calls on the 28th if it was disconnected then. anyone remember that news article? We know it WAS disconnected because NG said she was billed a reconnect fee.

I vaguely remember too...but I thought it was the record up through about June 18th or so that they had, but they stopped after a certain date because of the disconnect. Something to the effect that after the default, you have to get a court order to receive the phone records from that point on. Perhaps someone else has this fresher in their memory!

But after seeing that one little phone record on NG, I see why her bill would be $700. Even my pre-teen daughter happened to walk in the room and see it and said "Wow -that's alot of calls!".

TxRose
09-19-2008, 11:40 AM
and I am still asking what phone Caylee was SUPPOSEDLY using when she supposedly called KC (and the phone records apparently show there was no such call)

( I keep telling myself not to post anything because I'm always so far behind you faster brains!! LOL)

You should always post if you have a question! My brain is trying to warm up while I drink massive amounts of coffee this morning. LOL.

I think Casey said that Caylee called her from a "private number". So I assume she was trying to say it was an unlisted phone of ZG's - could be either cell or land line. But since there is no trace of that call...and everything else she has said was a lie...I am sure there was no phone. Hey wait - maybe it was a secret new spy phone that leaves no trace when you use it! Yea - that's the ticket.

MarleneM
09-19-2008, 11:51 AM
didn't she tell LE that she had just gotten the new phone from Universal?

that was not true so maybe the existence of another phone itself is not true and is just a "cover " for not having all the numbers she should have had for a "nanny" or "babysitter" or others......

AND I would THINK that CA would have those numbers as well....as someone said, they might be needed in case of an emergency of some kind????

Yes. As heard in the interrogation tapes on NG last night, KC told LE that she got another phone through work, but it wouldn't hold a charge so she kept bouncing her sim card between the two phones. KC further went on to tell LE that she specifically remembers the last time she saw the missing phone in question was when she left it on her "desk at work".

Even NG caught that, and pointed out - there was no job or desk for KC at Universal. Hence, no phone given to her and no desk to have it go missing from.

I believe KC made up the story about a separate (albeit expensive cell phone) that she received through a job she didn't have because she wants to explain why the records of her NOKIA phone do not match her stories of communication with Caylee or the "kidnappers".

TxRose
09-19-2008, 11:56 AM
I believe KC made up the story about a separate (albeit expensive cell phone) that she received through a job she didn't have because she wants to explain why the records of her NOKIA phone do not match her stories of communication with Caylee or the "kidnappers".

As Casey would say...ABSOLUTELY! That is absolutely why she made up the story about the other phone. I think you absolutely hit the nail on the head. LOL

treeseeker
09-19-2008, 12:02 PM
A post on another thread, "the elusive cell-phone...)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2662359#post2662359

it's a message thought to be from Casey in May to a friend mentioning she just bought a Blackjack

tttterri
09-19-2008, 12:12 PM

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:KyyqTaIUQ-oJ:www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html+family+could+only+get+phone+ records+for+July&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because their concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

*lore621*
09-19-2008, 12:14 PM
As Casey would say...ABSOLUTELY! That is absolutely why she made up the story about the other phone. I think you absolutely hit the nail on the head. LOL

I too think you're absolutely right. IMO, it shows premeditation.

tttterri
09-19-2008, 12:16 PM
It seems possible that the disconnect occurred around the 7-8th?
During this week timeframe was when she had Amys checkbook, Tony had just returned from vacation. The only calls I have for her from other news articles is June 15 at 0013 hrs (or something like that) when Tony called her. Could that be a blackjack week, but with someone elses bj?

Maui4me
09-19-2008, 12:28 PM
As per the cell phone and Universal... on another site someone dug up that a Lee Anthony is the owner of a Universal Ventures (I believe is name) in FL... they have not been able to confirm it is same LA or what company is... has anything been posted on this here? If so, I missed it and apologize for double entry

Gaia713
09-19-2008, 12:29 PM

SCott Peterson's phone calls undid him. Casey's will undo her. If anyone has been around a toddler, they know that a toddler increases demands for attention when mom is on the phone. Given the amount of time Casey was on the phone, I don't see how she could be paying ANY attention to Caylee at all. I used to think there was a red light on the roof of my house that went on when I got on the phone because my kids would come running home to pester me. I think it's a kid thing.

shadow of my mind
09-19-2008, 12:39 PM
http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:KyyqTaIUQ-oJ:www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html+family+could+only+get+phone+ records+for+July&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because their concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

So one is to assume that LA could not find bills or go online to access any phone calls from July 8th forward because the bill had not been paid, phone turned off and hence no cell phone calls made hence no record of phone calls. July 8th is the day Amy left for P. Rico also. My question is why did they have phone records to begin with. Unless they are takling about copies of the phone bill that Casey received via online or by mail LA would not be able to request copies of those calls. It is not his account so he would not be given access to it.
I was wondered about getting copies of the incoming and outgoin calls from my land line since I have nationwide calling and I do not get a bill with numbers on it. Even though it is my bill I would have to provide my carries with a court order to see any number that I called or recieved. My cell phone provider would only provide me with copies of anything that originaly showed up on my bill for 2 monts back from the last bill date and my bill does not show phone calls made because I have a nationwide plan on this also. Again same thing, a court order.

How did Nancy G. get copies of these phone bills?

Linda7NJ
09-19-2008, 01:00 PM
So one is to assume that LA could not find bills or go online to access any phone calls from July 8th forward because the bill had not been paid, phone turned off and hence no cell phone calls made hence no record of phone calls. July 8th is the day Amy left for P. Rico also. My question is why did they have phone records to begin with. Unless they are takling about copies of the phone bill that Casey received via online or by mail LA would not be able to request copies of those calls. It is not his account so he would not be given access to it.
I was wondered about getting copies of the incoming and outgoin calls from my land line since I have nationwide calling and I do not get a bill with numbers on it. Even though it is my bill I would have to provide my carries with a court order to see any number that I called or recieved. My cell phone provider would only provide me with copies of anything that originaly showed up on my bill for 2 monts back from the last bill date and my bill does not show phone calls made because I have a nationwide plan on this also. Again same thing, a court order.

How did Nancy G. get copies of these phone bills?

i read here somewhere Lee faxed them to her

Sustained
09-19-2008, 01:13 PM
i read here somewhere Lee faxed them to her
My guess is that she got them from LP

halleyscomet
09-19-2008, 01:19 PM

Yes, that makes sense. She only made up the second phone so she could say that everyone's phone numbers were saved to that lost phone. In my opinion there was no blackjack. She only had one phone and there were no phone numbers or records of calls to and from Z because they never happened.

halleyscomet
09-19-2008, 01:20 PM
My guess is that she got them from LP

Yes, Lee gave them to LP and LP faxed them to NG.

halleyscomet
09-19-2008, 01:21 PM

Let's try to remember that she's a liar.

SewingDeb
09-19-2008, 01:27 PM
I believe you're right, Mysterious.

From the Nancy Grace transcript from last night:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/18/ng.01.html

GRACE: Why do you think, Robert Dick, that Lee Anthony gave you the phone records?

(Of course, I assume that Rob then gave the records to Leonard and so on).

cyberborg
09-19-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't know whether this is covered...

1. Although Casey uses the 2-phone dance as a convenient excuse for missing phone numbers if she switches the SIM card then all the calls from both phones would show on one account, one bill, one phone number -- right?

2. It seems to me if LP and NG have a 100-page phone bill that includes a charge for re-connect at some point then they have the July records when the account was active again.

Given NG was so focused on the claim that Casey got that call in mid-July from the Nanny/Caylee I don't think she'd defiantly state it isn't there unless they had the phone record for the period in question.

Like others, I see the phone records, who was called and, the cell tower pings being a key part of the case.

ajurk
09-19-2008, 07:34 PM
i use 3 different phones that i switch between, and i do not have my contacts saved to my sim, they are all saved to my phone. my reason for this is two-fold. i am a motorola junkie, they are the phones that i mostly use. to have a caller have their own ringtone on a motorola, their number must be saved to the phone. second reason i save to the phone, if your numbers are only saved to your sim card, and you switch phones like i do, if u lose your phone/sim card, your numbers are gone. if you lost them and your numbers are saved on your other phone, atleast you still have your numbers. so to me, her story is not unusual at all. i mean she is lying about losing it, im sure, but it makes sense to me.

also, it depends on which blackjack she has as far as the expense. there are two versions of the blackjack. the first one is cheaper. that is if it was available when she got it. and you never know, someone could have given the phone to her, she could have stolen it, she could have bought it online and had it charged to the account, the list goes on...

i would love to see those records though.

btw - worked at cingular/at&t for 3 years. the only other people that i know that switch phones out like i do our other people that i work with and police officers/fire fighters/construction workers who don't want to carry nicer phones with them while on duty.

cyberborg
09-19-2008, 07:35 PM

If KC did have a Blackjack then they could tell because she'd have an AT&T data plan, as well as voice calls [plus see the device connect]. It *may* have been legit or nefarious.

If KC did have a blackjack she'd want to ditch it big time!!!, since it is Windows Mobile -- basically a computer with email, etc. :waitasec:

KC didn't seem at all bothered if the LE took a copy of her computer so I'd guess she felt nothing incriminating was on it -- but if she was using a Blackjack then it maybe had all of her secrets.

The tense jail call with LA might have been because she needed LA to recover the phone and ensure it never fell into LE hands. Remember LA made some good points that if KC lost the phone how come she had the SIM -- she was juggling phones and tossed it. :behindbar

drumstick
09-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Awesome post! Thank you!

I'm curious about her internet access with the phone.....

Wouldn't she have to go through her internet provider to get there?

Is it possible that she left a trail with her provider?

thanks~

Hailiejade77
09-19-2008, 09:12 PM

These are the times that interest me. This is when she would be "looking" for Caylee and Zenaida. WHY would she call home when she didn't have Caylee and she told LE she didn't want to go home because she didn't know what she would say about not having Caylee with her? She couldn't be calling home to find out if Zanni dropped of Caylee at the house because NO ONE in the family ever met Zanni.

Wonder why she called Amy???

jmo

pang223
09-19-2008, 09:21 PM
What bothers me is the fact that they don't list who the call was made to at 4:32.
It states that after the call to Cindy, she made a call 8 minutes later. But we see nothing about it. Just the call to her parents house at 6:32.
My interest is peaked about why they didn't release calls for the 17th. But my radar goes up for the call with-held at 4:32.

ajurk
09-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Awesome post! Thank you!

I'm curious about her internet access with the phone.....

Wouldn't she have to go through her internet provider to get there?

Is it possible that she left a trail with her provider?

thanks~

she would have just went through at&t's network and the only thing that would show was the amount of data used. she would not have needed an internet plan, if she did not have a plan, it would have just charged 1 cent/kb which with a blackjack would have been expensive if she did use the net on the phone.

i also forgot to mention, the blackjack has HORRIBLE battery life. im talking wont last you all day. in fact it even comes with an extra extended life battery because the regular battery is so horrible. and she mentioned that the one she had would not keep a charge. this is why i believe she had one at one point in time.

Hailiejade77
09-19-2008, 09:45 PM
What bothers me is the fact that they don't list who the call was made to at 4:32.
It states that after the call to Cindy, she made a call 8 minutes later. But we see nothing about it. Just the call to her parents house at 6:32.
My interest is peaked about why they didn't release calls for the 17th. But my radar goes up for the call with-held at 4:32.

WOW didn't even realize that!!! It must be someone very important to the case to get her convicted.

hpvdr
09-19-2008, 11:09 PM
Whether she had an internet plan or not wouldn't her bill reflect charges for using the internet either in a plan charge or per kb? I would think that if she did in fact own a blackjack she would have used the internet on the phone.
Also I know that her phone records are not available through a public records request but since LP and NG have copies they really cannot be classified as private at this point. Is there a connection between an admin on this site and LP or NG that they would give a copy of the phone records to and then they could be posted? (Unless I've missed a post and the phone bill/records are already on this site.)

Hisimage
09-19-2008, 11:12 PM
IMO if KC had a blackjack she did not buy it her credit was probably terrible. Knowing her she "borrowed" it from some unknowing soul and used it for a day or two. There just may be somebody out there who lost their phone and had to replace it. Then again, when they got the bill .... oh never mind.

CA Mom
09-19-2008, 11:13 PM
The Orlando news media (not sure which one) reported from the area near the airport, that was being searched. I remember this male reporter said LE had info on cell phone pings in this area on June 17th, which prompted the searches here. So far, I've not
seen any documented info released by LE. I read somewhere else, that LE is keeping this info private for now.

TxRose
09-19-2008, 11:41 PM

You know - that's the first I noticed that. Do you think it might be a typo and supposed to be 2 hours, 8 minutes to the next call? Because it is exactly that until the call to the Anthony home.

ebedeeb
09-20-2008, 08:29 AM
Being that I am from Michigan, and Detroit is having a huge Text Message Scandal with the Mayor...I am wondering if the phone company will have the text messages and released them to LE. The bill itself will only show the date/time/number, but in the case of Detroit, they were able to get the actual text messages from the carrier (skytel in this case).

Marple
09-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Being that I am from Michigan, and Detroit is having a huge Text Message Scandal with the Mayor...I am wondering if the phone company will have the text messages and released them to LE. The bill itself will only show the date/time/number, but in the case of Detroit, they were able to get the actual text messages from the carrier (skytel in this case).

If they have a warrant, yes they can release the actual text messages.

gorba
09-20-2008, 09:02 AM
If they have a warrant, yes they can release the actual text messages.

They can release them if they have them stored. Most carriers don't keep them very long. The reason Skytel had them for Detroit's mayor is because this was a gov't text messaging device and they had to keep those records for a longer period of time than private users.

pang223
09-20-2008, 11:22 AM
You know - that's the first I noticed that. Do you think it might be a typo and supposed to be 2 hours, 8 minutes to the next call? Because it is exactly that until the call to the Anthony home.

I don't think it's a typo. I think it's a call they wanted to keep the lid on just like the calls on the 17th.

hpvdr
09-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Are Casey's phone records available for viewing through this web site?
I know that we cannot public request these records but if NG & LP have a copy they are not exactly private either.
Can an admin from Websleuths ask NG or LP for a copy to post to the website?

Marple
09-20-2008, 11:44 AM
They can release them if they have them stored. Most carriers don't keep them very long. The reason Skytel had them for Detroit's mayor is because this was a gov't text messaging device and they had to keep those records for a longer period of time than private users.

ATT would still have the text messages from June.

ebedeeb
09-20-2008, 11:49 AM
This article is old (6-18-2004)

AT&T Wireless spokesperson Mark Siegel said the company co-operates with law enforcement officials for investigations but refused to discuss its policies on storing text messages. The company's website said messages not immediately delivered are held for 72 hours for more delivery attempts - then deleted. How messages in the Bryant case would be available four months later isn't known; most likely they were retrieved from an archival storage system. "It's just a common practice," said Kagan, the telecoms analyst. "I don't know an instance where they delete them.

Heres the link to the full article
http://www.engadget.com/2004/06/18/at-t-wireless-keeps-all-your-text-messages/

Amster
09-20-2008, 12:15 PM
I don't think George saw KC and Caylee on the 16th. I think KC left with Caylee the night of the 15th after the fight. Monday morning, maybe Cindy closed down credit card and checking acct. access to KC. She may have also, during the fight, threatened to press charges against KC over the theft from the gps. Maybe KC was in a panic and angry at George and Cindy and took it out on Caylee.....

TxRose
09-20-2008, 09:22 PM
I don't think it's a typo. I think it's a call they wanted to keep the lid on just like the calls on the 17th.

I still have to respectfully disagree. I think it is supposed to read 2 hours, 8 minutes - not just 8 minutes. I believe that the original forum member who typed up the list of the calls made a typo. It has been passed around that way. Here is an excerpt from Greta's show where the original poster of this call log got their info. There is no mention of "missing calls" on the 16th. I think the original poster just made a typo when showing the time between calls.

WATTS: OK, Greta, and let me just back up a little bit for you just to set the stage a little bit. Don't forget, at 12:50, just before 1:00 PM, George claimed that he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house. Then George himself leaves the house at 2:30. Now let's jump ahead.

Casey's making phone calls on her cell phone. 3:03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone. 4:10, she calls her mom at work. 4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:14, she calls her mom at work. 4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph). 4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph). 4:24, mom on her cell. 6:32, mom on home phone. 6:33, voice-mail. 7:06, mom home. And 7:20, she calls her friend, Amy.

Now, if you notice, Greta, these calls that are a minute apart -- if I call you and I don't -- I get your voice-mail and I hang up, that registers as a minute.

cyberborg
09-21-2008, 01:52 AM

Based on this, "Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancť Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI." it sounds like LE has the content of the instant messages and is acting on it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

:clap:

john's mom
09-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Instant messaging is done on the computer, Text messaging is done on the cell phone

Georgia101957
09-21-2008, 12:56 PM
Instant messaging is done on the computer, Text messaging is done on the cell phone

You can IM from your phone also. Mine has Yahoo,MSN messenger and ICQ on it.:)

anyc
10-09-2008, 06:04 AM

My sentiments exactly

Or it hadn't yet STARTED to smell that bad - something could've been there, why was she racing to keep him from seeing inside, if there weren't?

anyc
10-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Whether she had an internet plan or not wouldn't her bill reflect charges for using the internet either in a plan charge or per kb? I would think that if she did in fact own a blackjack she would have used the internet on the phone.
Also I know that her phone records are not available through a public records request but since LP and NG have copies they really cannot be classified as private at this point. Is there a connection between an admin on this site and LP or NG that they would give a copy of the phone records to and then they could be posted? (Unless I've missed a post and the phone bill/records are already on this site.)

Not necessarily - my old Nokia E51 is Windows mobile, and even though I don't use it for calls, anymore(and have no active acct on it), I can use it for internet connection on any available wireless connection, like a laptop. I assume the BJ's the same way.

ijam
10-09-2008, 09:21 AM
when did she call a taxi ?
(407) 282-3833

dsd07
10-09-2008, 09:29 AM
when did she call a taxi ?
(407) 282-3833

i did a reverse phone number on this and 2 things come up....a name which im not sure i should post because of privacy. its sounds like a foreign name, and its never been mentioned. the other is for a shutter company. the man must be the owner. nothing about a taxi listed.