PDA

View Full Version : 2008.08.13 Greta Interview with Clint House #1

Pages : 1 [2]

krimekat
08-13-2008, 10:56 PM
According to the timeline in the Orlando Sentinel, Cindy testified at the bond hearing that she remembers tucking Caylee in with Casey on the night of June 15th.

http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/detail.jsp?key=161579&rc=top&full=1

15th or 16th??? Critical to timeline

NighTillDawn
08-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Throw them all in jail and don't let them talk to each other. I bet someone would start cracking pretty quick.

Exactly, put them all in a room together, lock the door, and stand behind one of them one way mirrors and watch what happens. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the LE did that one.

wishingtree
08-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Forgive me please for quoting myself:crazy:

I especially like the last paragragh of the above article, copied below

"Casey as most psychopath's crave attention. Take that away from her. Psychopaths have to have a crowd - someone to victimize and use. Take that away from them and they crumble. I'd suggest her parents and brother cut off communications with her. I'd tell her "we will not talk to you again until you tell us where we can find Caylee." "If she calls and tries to talk them they should ask "Are you going to tell us where we can find Caylee?" "No?" "Goodbye."

:clap::clap::clap:

MitchLite
08-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Those grandparents are the ones that took care of that child - fed her, loved her, nurtured her. They are the ones that told the police she was missing and have done everything to try to find her alive. It makes me sick to see people who have no idea what they are going through criticize them.

They have done nothing but try to focus on Caylee to the detriment of their finances their health...everything. They love that child like any grandparent would. They have said if turns out Casey hurt her then she deserves what she gets but until then they are leaving no stone unturned.

I hope you never are in a situation where people treat you with such cruelty is apparently easy for you to dish out to these poor people.

I HAVE lived there life with all due respect. It is ONLY by the grace of god that my grandchilden were not killed by my daughter. I KNOW exactly what I would do in this situation......

krimekat
WHOA!!! Did the friend on Greta just say that Casey spent the night at Tony's on the 16th???????? Isn't that the same night that the Grandparents say that Cindy spent the night at their house as well??????

Really confused here... can someone confirm the statement??? :waitasec:

Yes, the roommate said that between the end of May and beginning of July, she spent most nights there . . . without Caylee

DianeB
really? please explain the 911 calls then. Why did Cindy freak out in multiple calls when Casey refused to produce Caylee? Have you listened to them?Yes, I've listened to them multiple times.

And as I've posted earlier, either Cindy was genuinely beside herself at the thought that Caylee was missing, or she has Meryl Streep-level acting ability.

tuppence
What hits me is that apparently Casey was out every night and her parents were OK with that.....she left Caylee with the grandparents every night. So when Caylee quit spending the night there all of the sudden, don't you think they would get suspicious sooner than 31 days later?

actually perhaps they were not. they laid down the law and that is why Casey left the house.

redmamatwo
08-13-2008, 11:00 PM
I HAVE lived there life with all due respect. It is ONLY by the grace of god that my grandchilden were not killed by my daughter. I KNOW exactly what I would do in this situation......

I am sorry that you had to go through that. :blowkiss:

panthera
Another jailhouse visit scheduled for tomorrow ~ will it be cancelled or not?

More Greta tomorrow! :)

shefner
actually perhaps they were not. they laid down the law and that is why Casey left the house.

Casey left the house? Apparently she was coming and going....

Hey, I've laid down the law at my house too. I've had a kid move out because he couldn't hang with our rules....

Sunshinegirl
08-13-2008, 11:01 PM
Yes, the roommate said that between the end of May and beginning of July, she spent most nights there . . . without Caylee

Yes, but did I hear correctly that Casey spent the night at TONY's house on the 15th, the same night that Cindy claims she knew they were sleeping in the Caseys room that night??? How could she sleep in both places???

DianeB
15th or 16th??? Critical to timeline

But in court Tuesday, Cindy Anthony said she now remembers tucking Caylee in with her mother at bedtime on Father's Day, June 15.

http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/detail.jsp?key=161579&rc=top&full=1

I'll have to listen again to Cindy's bond hearing testimony in light of this new information.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

tuppence
Yes, I've listened to them multiple times.

And as I've posted earlier, either Cindy was genuinely beside herself at the thought that Caylee was missing, or she has Meryl Streep-level acting ability.

Sorry - I thought you were implying in your note that Cindy killed Caylee. I guess you meant that Cindy was covering for Casey being out all night?

diablo
Clint said Caylee NEVER stayed the night over at the apartment,

In a neglect trial, the GPS would be called to testify on what nights they had Caylee, and all the discussions with Casey as to where she was at when not sleeping at home with her own daughter.

wishingtree
08-13-2008, 11:02 PM
Yes, but did I hear correctly that Casey spent the night at TONY's house on the 15th, the same night that Cindy claims she knew they were sleeping in the Caseys room that night??? How could she sleep in both places???

I believe he said he could not confirm for certain that she spent the night on the 15th. He had returned from out of town that evening.

yosande
08-13-2008, 11:02 PM
That's what puts the weight on George's statement - either he really did see them on the 16th, or he's mistaken, in which case suspicion starts to fall on Cindy, who was the last person to have been verified as being with Caylee on the 15th.

I remember Cindy and Casey were fighting on Father's day.
Don't know if it was before or after the nursing home visit.
Sounds common that Casey would care for Caylee when Cindy was at work and then would bring her home to put her to bed. Leave and come back in the morning when Cindy would go to work.

KR2tonenow
08-13-2008, 11:03 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

I agree, this Casey needs to tell where she to put Caylee, pure and simple!! Enough is enough, she has created so much drama and speculation, her ego is bigger then everything. She reminds me of a cold blooded serial killer, wanting attention and taunting LE.

MarleneM
08-13-2008, 11:04 PM
WHOA!!! Did the friend on Greta just say that Casey spent the night at Tony's on the 16th???????? Isn't that the same night that the Grandparents say that Cindy spent the night at their house as well??????

Really confused here... can someone confirm the statement??? :waitasec:

Yes. Clint said he definately saw Caylee at the apartment after June 9th, but never saw her again after June 16th. Clint said as of June 16th, Casey not only spent the night - she started staying at the apartment more frequently and spent "almost every night" there.

Clint said Casey never acted worried or scared. She seemed her normal self in the days after June 16th. When asked where Caylee was, Casey would tell Clint and Tony that Caylee was "at home" or with a "nanny".

Clint said Casey was partying at Club Fusion (just like pictures show) on June 20th. Clint knew nothing of Caylee missing until he saw the news reports.

Clint said he caught Casey in bold lies: one about Caylee's real father.

panthera
I believe Clint said he couldn't be sure she was there or not. :)

sweetmop
Casey left the house? Apparently she was coming and going....

Hey, I've laid down the law at my house too. I've had a kid move out because he couldn't hang with our rules....

So have I. We laid down the law to our son, and he moved out. We didn't hear from him for months. It almost killed me.

But things are ok now. He is ok, we're ok. Thank God.
Hardest thing I've ever done.

DianeB
08-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Sorry - I thought you were implying in your note that Cindy killed Caylee. I guess you meant that Cindy was covering for Casey being out all night?I don't think Cindy killed Caylee. I do think she's covering for her daughter.

However, if George's statement that he saw Caylee on June 16th is ever proven to be wrong, it leaves Cindy as the last person who can be independently verified as being with Caylee which will naturally throw suspicion on her.

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:05 PM
the shovel trick continued part 2

i originally thought she went to the neighbors to see if there was anyone home and the shovel was just a handy excuse to check to see if anyone was home... a decoy if you will.

if no one answered the doorbell then she would know the neighbors were not home and the coast was clear to do something without being watched

after thinking about this even more.

i have come to the conclusion that she might have used the shovel for something even more evil than i originally imagined

i dont know what the man hole covers are like in that area, but a shovel
might be very useful in opening the covers.. the covers are heavy and you would need something to give you leverage

i hate to even think of it, but the possibility is real IMO :eek::eek:

this girl is bad news

krimekat
08-13-2008, 11:06 PM

Snuck out? Don't know . . . was it on the 15th June that they had the HUGE fight the neighbors heard?

Openmyeyes
08-13-2008, 11:06 PM
really? please explain the 911 calls then. Why did Cindy freak out in multiple calls when Casey refused to produce Caylee? Have you listened to them?

Cindy freaked out on the 3rd call. She was rather calm on the first, determined on the 2nd and when the cops didn't come to her house immediately she freaked and called the 3rd time. She pulled out all stops on the 3rd one.

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:08 PM
check the man hole covers in the area and check the sewer system

:eek::eek:

MitchLite
Cindy freaked out on the 3rd call. She was rather calm on the first, determined on the 2nd and when the cops didn't come to her house immediately she freaked and called the 3rd time. She pulled out all stops on the 3rd one.

yes, the perfect grandmother never, ever even mentioned her grandchild in the first 911 call

shannon718

Actually, I really believe casey left the house out of some sort of jealousy of Caylee and Cindy as per Cindy's blog in her own words before she ever had a reason to lie.

With all due respect, I find it hard to believe that Cindy or George laid ANY law down for Casey as they can't even seem to do it RIGHT now with a missing 3 year old on the line.

I don't believe that Cindy and George were involved before they made the 911 calls, but I now question every thing that they do or say simply because they are not being truthful but rather outrageous. I cannot call it grief or mourning anymore. It has gone beyond that now, their behavior is totally bizarre and falls in line with the fact that they have never made Casey "deal" with anything at all.

They need to stop impeding the investigation of that beautiful little baby that they loved and cared for everyday. They need to stop making excuses for their liar of a daughter, then and only then will we start to begin to understand what happened to little Caylee.

I cannot and will not defend them anymore....JMO

DianeB
Snuck out? Don't know . . . was it on the 15th June that they had the HUGE fight the neighbors heard?Yes, but we don't know what time of day that occurred. The only time we know it didn't happen is the period of time after Cindy and Caylee left for the nursing home, and before they returned.

rozey
08-13-2008, 11:09 PM

Was it ever reported if LE took that shovel from the neighbors for testing???

robotdog
<-----------is on his best bevavior

please have this noted for the record

thank you :crazy:

diablo
That puts tremendous weight on George's statement that he saw Casey and Caylee the following noontime, and puts the lie to Cindy's statement that she "heard them through the door" the night of the 15th.

Wow.

so on the 15th, after Cindy & Caylee's swim, where Casey helps her daughter out of the pool, Casey then leaves to spend the night at Tony's.

This does contradict Cindy's statement about the morning of the 16th.
But it will be written off as a mistake.

Obviously Casey must've returned home before George woke up/saw them later.
Geroge's statements to LE about this timeframe will be most interesting to read

krimekat
08-13-2008, 11:10 PM
I believe Clint said he couldn't be sure she was there or not. :)

Couldn't be sure if she spent the night

MsJoni
08-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Motive is that she wanted to be with the boyfriend...says Ted.
I agree with him...imo

Openmyeyes
08-13-2008, 11:12 PM
<-----------is on his best bevavior

please have this noted for the record

thank you :crazy:

Good robotdog.:blowkiss:

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:12 PM

i dont know

i cant follow the case as much as i would like to

i just try to throw as many ideas around as i can :crazy:

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:13 PM
Good robotdog.:blowkiss:

hehehehehe..

i just got here and im staying out of trouble

im always in trouble in real life, might as well not get in trouble in here
:behindbar

Sunshinegirl
Did the roomate who was on Greta tonight also mention that Tony was there at his apartment when Cindy came to pick up Casey that morning??? I thought Cindy claimed in the bond hearing that she picked Casey up around 7pm??? Sorry.. this is all so confusing..

SeriouslySearching
Interview with Clint (Tony's roomate during June until July 1-4.)

* States they met Casey at a birthday party they threw for friend's 24th. Casey had met Tony through Facebook. Tony and Casey hit if off immediately. She went home that night.

* Casey came back with Caylee possibly around May 29th to introduce her to Tony and to Clint. Saw a good relationship between the two with no sign of problems. Never yelled or was impatient with Caylee. Used flash cards to teach her shapes etc. Interacted well with her child.

* Casey showed up at Fusian on May 30th (the following Friday after party) and had a good time with Tony. Came back to spend the first night with Tony.

* Casey stayed with Tony off and on after that, but never with Caylee. They only would see Caylee during the day and Casey would say she was taking Caylee "home" to the grandparents then come back.

* Casey would get up and leave about the same time as Clint (presumably going to work) about 8:30-9:00 a.m.

* Casey always drove the Pontiac and Clint never saw her in another car.

* Clint said he went to Jacksonville and he returned on Sunday. When asked by Greta if Casey was there that night his reply was, "I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there."

Greta: Fast forward again to Father's Day, June 15th, you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

Clint: Ah, yes, Monday for Class.

Greta: Do you remember seeing Caylee?

Clint: Uh No. Caylee was not...Like I said, Caylee never spent the night over there.

Greta: How about Casey? Was Casey there that morning if you remember?

Clint: I can't recall.

Greta: Do you remember anything else about June 16th?

Clint: No, nothing out of the ordinary.

More to come, but I got this word for word.

tuppence
08-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Actually, I really believe casey left the house out of some sort of jealousy of Caylee and Cindy as per Cindy's blog in her own words before she ever had a reason to lie.

With all due respect, I find it hard to believe that Cindy or George laid ANY law down for Casey as they can't even seem to do it RIGHT now with a missing 3 year old on the line.

I don't believe that Cindy and George were involved before they made the 911 calls, but I now question every thing that they do or say simply because they are not being truthful but rather outrageous. I cannot call it grief or mourning anymore. It has gone beyond that now, their behavior is totally bizarre and falls in line with the fact that they have never made Casey "deal" with anything at all.

They need to stop impeding the investigation of that beautiful little baby that they loved and cared for everyday. They need to stop making excuses for their liar of a daughter, then and only then will we start to begin to understand what happened to little Caylee.

I cannot and will not defend them anymore....JMO

So you think they believe she is dead and are just trying to hinder the investigation? Seems very difficult to believe given the energy and resources they are putting toward finding her.

shannon718

Yes they took it and are testing it. They also went back and took dirt from the backyard.

diablo
Casey always had the white Sunfire

If he can have a better memory & say she had the car until this date, that will help prove she was in control of that vehicle which could tie into the dates related to the fluids and if a body is ever found.

krimekat
yes, the perfect grandmother never, ever even mentioned her grandchild in the first 911 call

Um, yes she did!!! At the end of the first call she said the next stop would be to child services:

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

Wise Old Owl
Ok - just going to throw this out there and slink back to my corner. Just some food for thought.

Cindy and Casey have a horrible fight on the night of the 15th - FD. It escalates and escalates. Cindy (or Casey) picks up something and "swings" on the other. Whoever is on the receiving end - grabs poor little Carylee as a shield out of reaction or could have been holding her at the time.. Caylee takes the full force and brunt of the blow. Now - comes the cover up. Caylee is buried in the backyard. Casey is to just "take off" footloose and fancy free. The GP's go about their daily business. Each have an excuse for where Caylee is - she is with the other. BUT Casey screws up - goes out and runs up Cindy's CC all the while holding this over GP's heads. Or Casey thinks that she can pin it on GP's - so she goes and digs the body up - to have evidence. Or George does this in attempt to pin it on Casey. "Whoever" disposes of body and abandons the car. If Casey disposes she hopes it will wind up back at GP's house with that smell or if George disposes hopes it gets stolen. BUT Cindy can't deal with the increasing debt & gets her hands on Casey and calls 911 -big OOPS. Notice in first 2 911 calls all Cindy is interested in is the car and the stolen money - or that could have been planned by GP's as a way to try to pin it on Casey. Casey is afraid because she was "part of it all" - or she was the one that threw the fatal blow. Hence the immunity. Baez may know (fictious letter - could have been real) if this is the case. He's just keeping his hand close to his chest to wait out GP's and their lies. None of these 3 could be trusted by the others - its just not in their nature. Or. George could have dug it up and planted it in her car - once she was sending them to the poorhouse. Casey comes to the house on the 24th and confronts him with body in trunk - George then disposes of it. This would explain all the strange behavior BY ALL OF THEM.

sweetmop
08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
hehehehehe..

i just got here and im staying out of trouble

im always in trouble in real life, might as well not get in trouble in here
:behindbar

Stay!!!:beagle-flip:

:)

yosande
08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
What hits me is that apparently Casey was out every night and her parents were OK with that.....she left Caylee with the grandparents every night. So when Caylee quit spending the night there all of the sudden, don't you think they would get suspicious sooner than 31 days later?

Cindy was distraught on July 3. per myspace.

krimekat
08-13-2008, 11:16 PM

Yes, LE did take the shovel as evidence

rozey
08-13-2008, 11:16 PM
i dont know

i cant follow the case as much as i would like to

i just try to throw as many ideas around as i can :crazy:

I think the shovel is an interesting little tidbit in this case. If they don't have it I wish they would get it. If I hear anything I'll pass it on. You're in charge of the shovel.....LOL

MitchLite
08-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Um, yes she did!!! At the end of the first call she said the next stop would be to child services:

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

you forget that this was said when the call was being transferred from one dispatch to another........she did not tell 911 this

diablo

the Anthonys are not the brightest folks, I think that is clear now. Or they had been brow-beaten by her behavior over the years and she had run of that house

krimekat
cool out dudes, this is JUST a forum . . .

rozey

TY... Heads up Robotdog, they have it!!!!

lawlady84
Okay, I was giving the Anthony's more leeway but I really don't have much sympathy now - If Caylee slept at their house every night until the 15th-ish but Casey slept at Tony's, WHY did they not throw a fit and try to physically find Casey on the 16th, 17th? Cindy and Lee both had myspaces and knew who she was contacting - they could have easily sent a message saying: we are worried for Caylee's safety, etc.

At first I thought maybe they just mistakenly trusted Casey's judgment and thought she was moving out. But I'm in my mid-20s, never gave my parents anything to worry about, and they still if they don't speak to me for a few days now (since we're used to speaking everyday), they'll shoot one of my close friends an email or my boyfriend a text message just asking - oh things must be really busy at the firm, have our daughter call us if you speak to her! If I just up and left with even my DOG, there's no way my parents wouldn't check up on it immediately. I don't care how perfect of a child you are, parents worry!

So I think its a little late for the sob story, after 22 years they should have known what a monster their daughter was. Could have saved a life.

redmamatwo
oh please. so it's too difficult to give a reasoned respone. Much easier to just bash innocent people who are going through hel*.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chill pill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

robotdog
Stay!!!:beagle-flip:

dogs are good

i hope the police check the man hole covers

look for one that has recently been shifted and moved

perhaps a small dent in the metal part of the shovel or the other side of the handle which would have marks on it from lifting the cover :eek:

MitchLite
08-13-2008, 11:18 PM
I swear George and Cindy are posting here........:mad:

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:18 PM

ok, thank you Krimekat :)

SeriouslySearching
08-13-2008, 11:19 PM
Casey was with Tony on the night of June 15th so the fight didn't happen then. As I recall, the neighbor said they were fighting "the weekend of Father's Day" and didn't specify which day.

krimekat
08-13-2008, 11:20 PM
you forget that this was said when the call was being transferred from one dispatch to another........she did not tell 911 this

Even MORE telling . . . she was threatening Casey & trying to get her to give up where Caylee is

redmamatwo
I swear George and Cindy are posting here........:mad:

Ditto...ROFL...:blowkiss:

shannon718
So you think they believe she is dead and are just trying to hinder the investigation? Seems very difficult to believe given the energy and resources they are putting toward finding her.

I don't really see much other than Cindy in front of cameras everyday telling lie after lie after lie. Pizza, kidnappers, dead father, jesses the father,washing pants she found in a car that SHE claimed smelled like a dead body and she hasn't seen her grandaughter in a month, on and on and on it goes. And George also with his most recent absolutely outrageous comments regarding "imaginary kidnappers". This doesn't help, it hinders law enforcement every single day that they spout this irresponsible nonsense that is in no way based in any kind of fact.

If they want to find her why not organize a ground search with missing children 's organizations instead of dragging around that bill board talking about kidnappers and Nanny's that no body has ever even met including them.

With all due respect, all that I see the Anthony's doing is creating confusion and seriously hindering the job of LE and the FBI.

Cindy told us herself...."I've already lost one, I'm not going to lose another one". Its all right there in that statement.

imho

sweetmop
the Anthonys are not the brightest folks, I think that is clear now. Or they had been brow-beaten by her behavior over the years and she had run of that house

Just hearing the nasty way Casey talked to Cindy in the 1st phone call, I'd say Casey has been used to temper tandrems a long time. And apparently they always served her well in getting her way.

Too bad the parents never used Tough Love.

yosande
This kidnap crap is absolutely nuts....George thinks the kidnappers are following him everywhere?

Bless his heart....what would be their motive?

sounds a little paranoid.

robotdog
i didnt see greta

i was listening to her on the radio while i was driving

but it seems as though it is increasingly clear to everyone that the mother
disposed of casey.

clear to everyone except the gp's

maur33

Now we have a motive for the possible "fight" between cindy and casey. Seems to me that after casey met tony she started staying over his house more and more, I suspect cindy told casey that she couldn't stay over his house so much and that she was a mother first and a girlfriend second.

I doubt that went over real well considering this girls temper I wonder if cindy and george planned this vaca at the last minute to get a break from the ongoing conflict about this issue.

MarleneM
08-13-2008, 11:21 PM

Most man hole covers (and gutters) in suburban areas are in plain sight of many neighbors. If Casey borrowed the shovel for an hour in the middle of the day, and neighbors were attentive enough to notice her pulling backwards into her family's driveway (as out of the norm for them), then I highly doubt Casey would have gone unnoticed opening a man hole cover on her street and dropping a [large sack] down the hole. After all their testimonies, sounds to me like one of the Anthony's neighbors would have noticed and inquired if Casey messed with a man hole cover.

Point two: have you ever lifted a man hole cover? Casey is a size 2/4, probably no more than 120lbs with twiggy arms. Even if she could get away with lifting the cover with a shovel in broad daylight, she'd still have to manipulate it off and back onto the hole. The covers are intentionally very heavy.

DianeB
08-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Did the roomate who was on Greta tonight also mention that Tony was there at his apartment when Cindy came to pick up Casey that morning??? I thought Cindy claimed in the bond hearing that she picked Casey up around 7pm??? Sorry.. this is all so confusing..

This is what Cindy told Larry King on July 29th:

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, what happened was, to set the background right, she had told me that she had been in Jacksonville for the last week and a half. We had gotten a notice in the mail that we had a registered letter. We found the registered letter a few days before, but it was the weekend, so we had to go down and get it. And when we got it, my husband found out it was from a tow truck or a towing company.

And when we actually went down and found out that the car that she, you know, uses was not in Jacksonville, it was in Orlando and we found out the date, that was a huge red flag.

So I started calling her friends and I found one friend that had just seen her a few hours prior, and she took me to where Casey was at, and when I got there, there was no Caylee. So I started to feel like, what's going on? She had told me that she was at the sitter's. So we took her friend home. Her friend and her and I drove around for a while. It was later in the evening, about 7:00, 7:30. That's typically when we start getting Caylee down for a nap and Casey's response was that Caylee was probably already getting ready for bed and didn't want to disrupt her.

But being the selfish grandma that I am, I wanted to see my granddaughter. So we drove around a bit. And I tried to convince her to take me to her, and I just started getting an eerie feeling that something wasn't right in Casey's voice. I know my daughter pretty well.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/lkl.01.html

That must have been one uncomfortable ride for Amy.

MitchLite
Is there an ignore poster feature on this forum?

sweetmop
dogs are good

i hope the police check the man hole covers

look for one that has recently been shifted and moved

perhaps a small dent in the metal part of the shovel or the other side of the handle which would have marks on it from lifting the cover :eek:

Just kidding you robotdog. :)

I think cops should check dumpsters too.

shefner
08-13-2008, 11:23 PM
So have I. We laid down the law to our son, and he moved out. We didn't hear from him for months. It almost killed me.

But things are ok now. He is ok, we're ok. Thank God.
Hardest thing I've ever done.

I'm with ya sister! My kids have always obeyed the rules....and we measured that out with second and third chances to get things right. They worked to help pay their way....we helped them, but they didn't lay around and get by being lazy.

When they didn't obey the rules they were given the warning...and they knew what it meant. We love our children, don't get me wrong. Thats exactly why we had to do things this way.....because we loved them enough to let them know there are consequences to our actions. How else can they survive in this world?

We're not nearly as strict on our children as my parents were on me. My children have been allowed to travel with friends and their families, have abundant sleepovers and catch a break on curfew sometimes...even stay out most of the night during the senior year prom.

But I'd be dang if my young adult daughter would not help around the house, not keep a decent job to contribute to her bills, spend all night with boys she doesnt even know while I keep the baby.....no way. I'd get custody of the baby if I had to...and I'm sure I'm not alone in my convictions....

wishingtree
08-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Respectfully said to ALL...I come to this site to post facts I have learned, bounce around theories, and share personal experiences when they apply. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with a post, but it should ALWAYS be done so respectfully. Sadly that basic respect seems to have been lost over the last 15 minutes. The purpose of it is lost on me.

I don't believe this is a courtroom, therefore no one has the right to grill any poster over their comments. A respectful question is fine, but grilling crosses the line by far...IMO.

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Most man hole covers (and gutters) in suburban areas are in plain sight of many neighbors. If Casey borrowed the shovel for an hour in the middle of the day, and neighbors were attentive enough to notice her pulling backwards into her family's driveway was out of the norm, them I highly doubt Casey would have gone unnoticed opening a man hole cover on her street and dropping a [large sack] down the hole. After all thier testimonies, sounds to me like one of the Anthony's neighbors would have noticed and inquired if Casey messed with a man hole cover.

Point two: have you ever lifted a man hole cover? Casey is a size 2/4, probably no more than 120lbs with twiggy arms. Even if she could get away with lifting the cover with a shovel in broad daylight, she'd still have to manipulate it off and back onto the hole. The covers are intentionally very heavy.

i dont know the area, but i agree it would be a tough one to get away with
but it could be done in less than 15 seconds

yes, they are heavy - but it can be done
pry it open with the shovel - use something like a back pack filled with a couple of PAVERS to put underneath the cover and throw the child in.

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Just kidding you robotdog. :)

I think cops should check dumpsters too.

man hole covers, fastest way i know how to disappear someone

15:eek: seconds

lawlady84
[quote=shefner;2496357]
But I'd be dang if my young adult daughter would not help around the house, not keep a decent job to contribute to her bills, spend all night with boys she doesnt even know while I keep the baby.....no way.quote]

trust me, when i was considering moving back home during law school my mom wrote up a fake contract partly kidding mostly serious that her home was not a hotel and id be contributing a little rent, cooking my own food, etc. but she didn't like when i did find an apartment my offer to place an ad to rent out my bedroom on the same terms :rolleyes:

shannon718
See how Casey's mind works? How she lies? It was Clint that was in Jacksonville on fathers day....she just takes things she hears and applies it to herself. She is unreal. This is in my gut how she got Zaneida's name also. She somehow overheard it at Sawgrass and she used it. Same tactic.

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, what happened was, to set the background right, she had told me that she had been in Jacksonville for the last week and a half. We had gotten a notice in the mail that we had a registered letter.

shefner
08-13-2008, 11:27 PM
See how Casey's mind works? How she lies? It was Clint that was in Jacksonville on fathers day....she just takes things she hears and applies it to herself. She is unreal.

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, what happened was, to set the background right, she had told me that she had been in Jacksonville for the last week and a half. We had gotten a notice in the mail that we had a registered letter.

Very observant!:clap:

MitchLite
See how Casey's mind works? How she lies? It was Clint that was in Jacksonville on fathers day....she just takes things she hears and applies it to herself. She is unreal.

You will see more and more of this.........and with the grandparents

ketel0ne

Wide opening runoff drains the concrete kind with the manhole cover on top and the opening at curb level if wide enough, even faster.

wishingtree
08-13-2008, 11:28 PM
Is there an ignore poster feature on this forum?

Yes there is, under the User CP tab in the bar at the top. :)

QuickAttack
08-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Test.

shefner
08-13-2008, 11:30 PM
[quote=shefner;2496357]
But I'd be dang if my young adult daughter would not help around the house, not keep a decent job to contribute to her bills, spend all night with boys she doesnt even know while I keep the baby.....no way.quote]

trust me, when i was considering moving back home during law school my mom wrote up a fake contract partly kidding mostly serious that her home was not a hotel and id be contributing a little rent, cooking my own food, etc. but she didn't like when i did find an apartment my offer to place an ad to rent out my bedroom on the same terms :rolleyes:

HaHa....cute

Parents have it rough...hard to know the rules we should make. We just want our kids to be decent, respectable, honest, hard-working, diligent, caring, concerned, loving, honorable, courteous, and successful adults! Now is that too much to ask? LOL

diablo

puhleeze, you could not put it past Casey to go to bed at GPS, and then sneak out to sleep at Tony's.

DianeB
I think the shovel is an interesting little tidbit in this case. If they don't have it I wish they would get it. If I hear anything I'll pass it on. You're in charge of the shovel.....LOL

The Shovel
http://s4.tinypic.com/30sg7dj.jpg
Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / July 17, 2008)
A crime scene technician from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office carries a shovel wrapped in paper bags from a house next door to the home of Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents.

Slides 81 and 82.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,6773459.photogallery

sweetmop

Well I admit that would be easy to get rid of a "tiny baby body", That made me sick to type.

do you think this crazy girl would have thought of that?

MitchLite
Yes there is, under the User CP tab in the bar at the top. :)

Wow............thanks!

MitchLite
08-13-2008, 11:31 PM
The Shovel
http://s4.tinypic.com/30sg7dj.jpg
Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / July 17, 2008)
A crime scene technician from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office carries a shovel wrapped in paper bags from a house next door to the home of Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents.

Slides 81 and 82.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,6773459.photogallery

you guys are so good!

pizmex
With respect to whether Casey was at her boyfriend's apartment on the night of June 15th, and perhaps even straight on through to the morning of the 16th, Tony will be the key witness here. Tony will be able to testify for sure whether or not Casey stayed the night, despite that Clint may not have nailed this down on Greta's show tonight. And I would presume that whatever Tony knows has been communicated to LE.

Tony might turn out to be the prosecution's best witness.

robotdog
Wide opening runoff drains the concrete kind with the manhole cover on top and the opening at curb level if wide enough, even faster.

yep you are correct :)
10 seconds

diablo
08-13-2008, 11:32 PM

exactly, it was all about her and what Casey had done to her.

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Well I admit that would be easy to get rid of a "tiny baby body", That made me sick to type.

yes, she is crafty and a shovel would do the trick quick

shefner
08-13-2008, 11:33 PM
With respect to whether Casey was at her boyfriend's apartment on the night of June 15th, and perhaps even straight on through to the morning of the 16th, Tony will be the key witness here. Tony will be able to testify for sure whether or not Casey stayed the night, despite that Clint may not have nailed this down on Greta's show tonight. And I would presume that whatever Tony knows has been communicated to LE.

Speaking of this, surely LE has interviewed him...?

racegirl72
Does anyone think she left the house with the shovel? The neighbor said that she had it for about an hour.....

ketel0ne
yep you are correct :)
10 seconds

Stephen King "IT"

MsJoni
08-13-2008, 11:34 PM
I don't really see much other than Cindy in front of cameras everyday telling lie after lie after lie. Pizza, kidnappers, dead father, jesses the father,washing pants she found in a car that SHE claimed smelled like a dead body and she hasn't seen her grandaughter in a month, on and on and on it goes. And George also with his most recent absolutely outrageous comments regarding "imaginary kidnappers". This doesn't help, it hinders law enforcement every single day that they spout this irresponsible nonsense that is in no way based in any kind of fact.

If they want to find her why not organize a ground search with missing children 's organizations instead of dragging around that bill board talking about kidnappers and Nanny's that no body has ever even met including them.

With all due respect, all that I see the Anthony's doing is creating confusion and seriously hindering the job of LE and the FBI.

Cindy told us herself...."I've already lost one, I'm not going to lose another one". Its all right there in that statement.

imho

This is one of the best posts I've read...It makes the most sense...and I wonder if Cindy and George are doing this to make a defense for their awful daughter. MOO

rozey
Diane, you are on top of this. TY...

DianeB
See how Casey's mind works? How she lies? It was Clint that was in Jacksonville on fathers day....she just takes things she hears and applies it to herself. She is unreal. This is in my gut how she got Zaneida's name also. She somehow overheard it at Sawgrass and she used it. Same tactic.

Keyser Soze.

ketel0ne
For all we know there was a shovel in the car when they got it back on July 15th.

sweetmop
08-13-2008, 11:35 PM
yes, she is crafty and a shovel would do the trick quick

Crafty! Crafty Casey.:furious: Hope the cops have thought to check the drains down there.

Leila
You're not alone. And since they're held in secret, there could be proceedings right now we know nothing about.

I think a grand jury is a must in this case! My understanding is that if this does go to the grand jury, there would be an announcement that this case is to go before the grand jury.

robotdog
This is one of the best posts I've read...It makes the most sense...and I wonder if Cindy and George are doing this to make a defense for their awful daughter. MOO

i agree, it is fairly obvious that is what they are doing

catch 22 for them

shefner
08-13-2008, 11:36 PM

You're correct.....excellent post!

miss lisa
08-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Lee has been extremely quiet these days... Not a peep.

ketel0ne
08-13-2008, 11:37 PM

Maybe he is the one knocking on doors, I think George alluded to that.

sweetmop

Maybe he's figured it out. And he sees the light?

MarleneM

Maybe. But with neighbors observant enough to notice that Casey pulled backwards into the Anthony's driveway, and forthright enough to testify about the loaning of the shovel to Casey (when/for how long) I don't think Casey could get away with opening a man hole cover or stuffing a garbage bag don a sewer drain in front of her neighbors in broad daylight.

My other point on this is that a man hole cover would weigh too much for little size 2/4 Casey to manipulate without a lot of effort that would draw attention. Her baby in a bag ould be burden enough for her.

Now I need to throw-up...

God bless poor Caylee.

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Crafty! Crafty Casey.:furious: Hope the cops have thought to check the drains down there.

the best way to solve these types of cases is to put yourself in the same mode of evil thinking of the suspect :eek:

it is difficult to do and when i do it, it makes me want to puke my guts out for about the next week because the thoughts that you have to make yourself "think of" are so rotten and evil its gut wrenching

but someone has to do it

rozey
Does anyone think she left the house with the shovel? The neighbor said that she had it for about an hour.....

If she did... How long would it take to bury a small body....subtract that from the hour and then maybe you develope a timeline for driving distance from the house to site and back to house. Then use that to map out a ??mile radius from the home . If nothing else a place to start searching.

racegirl72
For all we know there was a shovel in the car when they got it back on July 15th.

The neighbor verified that casey brought it back within an hour....

RR0004
HA! Casey was with Tony on June 15th and spent the night!!!! HUGE!

Casey always said Caylee was with the grandparents when asked! She would take her "HOME" then come back to spend nights with Tony.
I agree- this is huge! So Cindy thinks Casey was behind the door when she left for work the next morning?

But did I hear right...she was there the evening of the 15th? He wouldn't go out on a limb and confirm she was there on the morning of the 16th. Hmmm!

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Maybe. But with neighbors observant enough to notice that Casey pulled backwards into the Anthony's driveway, and forthright enough to testify about the loaning of the shovel to Casey (when/for how long) I don't think Casey could get away with opening a man hole cover or stuffing a garbage bag don a sewer drain in front of her neighbors in broad daylight.

My other point on this is that a man hole cover would weigh too much for little size 2/4 Casey to manipulate without a lot of effort that would draw attention. Her baby in a bag ould be burden enough for her.

God bless poor Caylee.

maybe she drove down the street or to a street that was a few blocks away
that had less neighbors :waitasec:

amethyst221

Absolutely. She works with what she knows. It's why there are so many half truths, or things with a tinge of fact and the majority bs.

MitchLite

There is going to be a huge problem with Tony when he is called to testify......the defense is going to tear him apart over him resigning from the police department. If it was due to a negative action.....and with how people don't trust police officers to begin with, well......this is a huge problem

ketel0ne
08-13-2008, 11:40 PM
The neighbor verified that casey brought it back within an hour....

A shovel there is clearly one in the garage, may be another in a shed as well.

miss lisa
08-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Maybe he's figured it out. And he sees the light?

I so want to have faith in him that he will see things as what they are and call a spade a spade.

sweetmop
08-13-2008, 11:42 PM

God bless poor Caylee.

I need to too. Just thinking through all the different scenarios, possibilites and also remembering Casey's arrogant, righteous and nasty phone calls and all of the lies, lies , lies!!!!
:puke:

Anita Richman
08-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Keyser Soze.

Brilliantly written! (The movie plot, as well as your post!) ;)

rozey
08-13-2008, 11:49 PM
There is going to be a huge problem with Tony when he is called to testify......the defense is going to tear him apart over him resigning from the police department. If it was due to a negative action.....and with how people don't trust police officers to begin with, well......this is a huge problem

Tony wasn't a cop. It was Jesse that was the cop. Right???

DianeB
08-13-2008, 11:50 PM
I think a grand jury is a must in this case! My understanding is that if this does go to the grand jury, there would be an announcement that this case is to go before the grand jury.I did a little research on the system a few days ago when a grand jury in Tampa handed down an indictment on Junior Gotti.

This is from the handbook (http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:uwKLSJvKbV4J:www.floridasupremecour t.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf+grand+jury+florida&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us) given to grand jury members in Florida.

SECRECY OF GRAND JURY PROCEEDINGS

Secrecy as to all grand jury proceedings is of the utmost importance. This includes not only the actions upon an indictment or a presentment but even the fact that any such matter was considered, or any witness was called. It is only in this manner that the grand jurors themselves can be protected from pressure by persons who may be involved by the action of the grand jury. Secrecy also is the only protection that a witness may have before a grand jury, which will protect the witness from being tampered with or intimidated before testifying at the trial. Further, secrecy may prevent one under indictment, or subject to indictment, from escaping while the issue of indictment is under consideration. It also should be remembered that secrecy may encourage witnesses to give the grand jury frankly and candidly any knowledge they may have concerning crime or corruption. Lastly, and of equal importance to all other consideration of secrecy, is the fact that an innocent person who has been subjected to a charge but not indicted should be protected from the embarrassment and disgrace attendant upon the making of a charge before a grand jury.

The pledge of secrecy is paramount. It also is permanent.

A grand juror will not communicate to family, friends, associates, or anyone concerning any matter that takes place in the grand jury room. The only time this veil of secrecy may be lifted is by order of the court after a full hearing, and then only in exceptional cases.

I don't think we'll know anything about it until an indictment is issued.

shannon718
08-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Keyser Soze.

Absolutely ; )

shannon718
08-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Tony wasn't a cop. It was Jesse that was the cop. Right???

Tony : Club Promoter

Jesse Grund : Cop...either dismissed or resigned due to mental issues.

DianeB
08-13-2008, 11:54 PM
There is going to be a huge problem with Tony when he is called to testify......the defense is going to tear him apart over him resigning from the police department. If it was due to a negative action.....and with how people don't trust police officers to begin with, well......this is a huge problemThat was Jesse.

Tony was the club promoter at Fusian until ... just recently, apparently.

impatientredhead
08-13-2008, 11:57 PM

I think they are desperately trying to explain away evidence that will give them no choice but to accept that their granddaughter is dead and at the hands of a woman they raised. They are making themselves sound like fools but as I said earlier many people on this board have questions and many cling to the hope Caylee is alive. They have had the same amount of time to process this, people who have buried their children have been in denial longer than this. JMO

krimekat
How Rude! :rolleyes:

Not trying to be rude to any poster but trying to calm the craziness:crazy: -- sorry you were offended; definitely not intended to you, miss lisa:chicken:

Openmyeyes
Knowing that Caylee spent the night on the 15th with the GP's causes me concern. I'm not going to lie about it. Casey spending the night with Tony on the 15th raises my concern, as well. It now poses the problem as to when Casey actually took possession of Caylee. Someone other than Casey is lying about what happened on the 15th and 16th.

Its either Casey, Cindy, George or Clint. Who had the dates messed up?

The Hippo woke up and invited over its friends.

OME

MitchLite
That was Jesse.

Tony was the club promoter at Fusian until ... just recently, apparently.

Sorry everyone! I got confused :blowkiss:

impatientredhead
08-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Cindy was distraught on July 3. per myspace.

And Casey was preparing a party for her new boyfriend.

Anita Richman
08-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Tony : Club Promoter

Jesse Grund : Cop...either dismissed or resigned due to mental issues.

Yes, Jesse's the one who thought he was Caylee's daddy from the time she was born until she was about one. (His dad has the "sword of God" myspace page.)

In my opinion, "losing" (and by this I mean thinking a child is yours, but then finding out she is not) a child you love could be almost as devastating emotionally/mentally as physically losing them.

robotdog
08-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Knowing that Caylee spent the night on the 15th with the GP's causes me concern. I'm not going to lie about it. Casey spending the night with Tony on the 15th raises my concern, as well. It now poses the problem as to when Casey actually took possession of Caylee. Someone other than Casey is lying about what happened on the 15th and 16th.

Its either Casey, Cindy, George or Clint. Who had the dates messed up?

The Hippo woke up and invited over its friends.

OME

the darn HIPPO again :eek:

Leila
08-14-2008, 12:00 AM

Yes, the day LE searched the Anthony's backyard, they took the neighbor's shovel into evidence. On the Orlando Sentinel website, there's a picture of an officer carrying a large brown paper bag and the caption is that it's the borrowed shovel.

MarleneM
08-14-2008, 12:04 AM
maybe she drove down the street or to a street that was a few blocks away
that had less neighbors :waitasec:

I'm more apt to believe that she borrowed the shovel with the intent to dig an adequate sized burial hole in her parents back yard (or somewhere), but when the dense little demento realized either:

1) Digging a hole is a lot of hard work - particularly in a lot of central Florida soils.

2) There is always a noticeable mound of dirt when you bury something, unless you can find a place to put the displaced dirt (replace by the object/body) that no one would notice.

She gave up with they burial idea, put Casey back in her car trunk and PROBABLY easily tossed her into any public dumpster sometime later.

Since weeks went by before Cindy hunted Casey down for answers about Caylee, Caylee's body could be in a landfill under tons of garbage wrapped in an inconspicuous garbage bag.

Talk about a needle in a haystack...

For Caylee's corpse to have rendered Casey's car unusable with suspicious stench, she would have to have been in the hot car for no more than a day or two within her time of death. By all accounts, that's how quickly in hot air decomposition occurs, and the odor can not be removed.

I think Casey abandoned her car with her purse inside in front of a check cashing store to attract a car thief, and avoid any of her friends or family catching whiff of it's interior while she was driving it. She knew by the time the car was abandoned that she would need a plan. It was one of the first steps in developing a kidnapping plan.

Anita Richman
08-14-2008, 12:05 AM
I think they are desperately trying to explain away evidence that will give them no choice but to accept that their granddaughter is dead and at the hands of a woman they raised. They are making themselves sound like fools but as I said earlier many people on this board have questions and many cling to the hope Caylee is alive. They have had the same amount of time to process this, people who have buried their children have been in denial longer than this. JMO

I agree with this post, especially this sentence: they are desperately trying to explain away evidence that will give them no choice but to accept that their granddaughter is dead and at the hands of a woman they raised.

There but for the Grace of God go I.

robotdog
08-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm more apt to believe that she borrowed the shovel with the intent to dig an adequate sized burial hole in her parents back yard (or somewhere), but when the dense little demento realized either:

1) Digging a hole is a lot of hard work - particularly in a lot of central Florida soils.

2) There is always a noticeable mound of dirt when you bury something, unless you can find a place to put the displaced dirt (replace by the object/body) that no one would notice.

She gave up with they burial idea, put Casey back in her car truck and PROBABLY easily tossed her into any public dumpster sometime later.

Since weeks went by before Cindy hunted Casey down for answers about Caylee, Caylee's body could be in a landfill under tons of garbage wrapped in an inconspicuous garbage bag.

For Caylee's corpse to have rendered Casey's car unusable with suspicious stench, she would have to have been in the hot car for no more than a day or two within her time of death. By all accounts, that's how quickly in hot air decomposition occurs, and the odor can not be removed.

I think Casey abandoned her car with her purse inside in front of a check cashing store to attract a car thief, and avoid any of her friends or family catching whiff of it's interior while she was driving it. She knew by the time the car was abandoned that she would need a plan. It was one of the first steps in developing a kidnapping plan.

sounds good

shannon718
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

Here is Greta's interview with Clint tonight for those of you who do not have cable.

SeriouslySearching
Exactly what part of Cindy was the last person known to have been seen with Caylee are people not getting, including LE?! If Casey was even at Tony's late into the night and did not spend the entire night...Caylee was with Cindy at that time as we know she went with her earlier to see the grandfather. I have been waiting to find out who had physical control of Caylee that night...and it is apparent to me that it was Cindy and George. We then only have THEIR word for it that Casey was the last person to see her...which I think we can conclude their word isn't to be trusted in this case.
Why isn't LE getting upset with Cindy about what happened to Caylee?! I want answers to what makes them certain that Casey is the perp here exclusively and why they are not questioning the actions of Cindy and George!

I believe that when Casey told Clint and Tony that Caylee was with the grandparents or the Nanny at the beach (she never mentioned ZF-G by name) that Caylee really was with Cindy and George. How can they prove she was not?

Leila
08-14-2008, 12:08 AM
If he can have a better memory & say she had the car until this date, that will help prove she was in control of that vehicle which could tie into the dates related to the fluids and if a body is ever found.

The car was towed on June 30th. Clint said he moved out of Tony's apartment on July 1st. He said he didn't see Casey or Toney after he moved out, but has spoken with Tony.

If Clint was busy packing and getting ready to move out of Tony's apt., he may not have noted if Casey still had the Pontiac Sunbird the last few days he stayed at Tony's.

Anita Richman
08-14-2008, 12:09 AM

She gave up with they burial idea, put Casey back in her car truck and PROBABLY easily tossed her into any public dumpster sometime later.

I think Casey abandoned her car with her purse inside in front of a check cashing store to attract a car thief, and avoid any of her friends or family catching whiff of it's interior while she was driving it. She knew by the time the car was abandoned that she would need a plan. It was one of the first steps in developing a kidnapping plan. You guys are good!

Openmyeyes
08-14-2008, 12:10 AM
Exactly what part of Cindy was the last person known to have been seen with Caylee are people not getting, including LE?! If Casey was even at Tony's late into the night and did not spend the entire night...Caylee was with Cindy at that time as we know she went with her earlier to see the grandfather. I have been waiting to find out who had physical control of Caylee that night...and it is apparent to me that it was Cindy and George. We then only have THEIR word for it that Casey was the last person to see her...which I think we can conclude their word isn't to be trusted in this case.
Why isn't LE getting upset with Cindy about what happened to Caylee?! I want answers to what makes them certain that Casey is the perp here exclusively and why they are not questioning the actions of Cindy and George!

I am so with you on this one. If Casey did drop Caylee off somewhere when did she get her from the gp's.

If we can't answer this, then we have to ask who Casey is protecting.

OME

krimekat
08-14-2008, 12:12 AM

I totally agree!!! Clint was pretty good, and apparently the LE is finished with him so he feels OK to speak with the media. I would LOVE to hear from Amy!

technicalconfusion
08-14-2008, 12:13 AM
I found it on an older thread here, so I'll just paste it below - it is very telling.

[B]Originally Posted by Hailiejade77

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace

Wow! I haven't seen this before. Thank you.

Can't wait for Greta! This case has me so hooked that I plan my late afternoon/evening around programs................

You're not kidding! It's cutting into my Clean House time. Driving everyone in my house mad.

CW
08-14-2008, 12:14 AM
I started a new thread so I am closing this one..