PDA

View Full Version : What are The Missing Pieces To The Puzzle?

Lorakai
08-13-2008, 11:30 PM
This thread includes questions that are still unanswered in this case or search for missing Caylee. I'm not saying these missing pieces actually can help, but curiosity kills the cat! If anyone can answer any of these questions I would greatly appreciate your help :confused:

1. Did LE ever reveal anything about the woman who says she met little Caylee at the airport? LE was supposed to meet with the woman and create a sketch of this woman, did they?

2. Why have a lot of Casey's myspace comments, and others involved been removed or deleted, ex:tlazzyo?

3. Where are the cellphone records for June 17, 2008? Why have they not been revealed?

Just to name a few....

sweetwater
08-14-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks for starting this thread!

I would add these questions/issues, too, if you don't mind.

4.Who did Casey really "steal" money from? What happened to the Grand Theft claim?
5. Where did Cindy actually find Casey on the afternoon/evening of July 15th and how long after having retrieved the car?
6.Where is Lee's statement that he had no idea his sister was "missing" for a month? He and Casey appear in photos taken over the course of a year with many of the same people.
7. I would love to see actual proof that Cindy informed a seasoned homicide detective and/or other LE on July 15th that she had removed Casey's clothing, shoes, and boots from a car that reeked of death.

birdie
08-14-2008, 01:14 AM
I have a question also.

Who took care of Caylee at night while Cindy and George were on vacation the first week of June, and Casey was staying with Tony most every night.

Amberjack
08-14-2008, 02:10 AM
* Above questions
*Why did Cindy ask Casey to leave house?
* What did George say to say after the discovery of stolen gas cans?

MommaShark
08-14-2008, 02:25 AM

4.Who did Casey really "steal" money from? What happened to the Grand Theft claim?
5. Where did Cindy actually find Casey on the afternoon/evening of July 15th and how long after having retrieved the car?
6.Where is Lee's statement that he had no idea his sister was "missing" for a month? He and Casey appear in photos taken over the course of a year with many of the same people.
7. I would love to see actual proof that Cindy informed a seasoned homicide detective and/or other LE on July 15th that she had removed Casey's clothing, shoes, and boots from a car that reeked of death.

If I am not mistaken it is in the search warrent. And the bots and shoes were stil in the car.

txsvicki
08-14-2008, 02:44 AM
A missing piece I'd like to know is if the Anthony's kept Caylee in the evening from Jan - June 15th. George is said to have started his job on June 16th, and Casey is said to have been working as an event planner for Hard Rock Cafe since the first of the year. Did the Anthony's keep Caylee during this time at night and that is why Casey lied about working and/or Did Casey pretend to work during some of these hours in order to borrow childcare money?

Amberjack
08-14-2008, 02:57 AM
* Above questions
*Why did Cindy ask Casey to leave house?
* What did George say to say after the discovery of stolen gas cans?

Another question is:
After 2.5 years is Casey looking father of her child.???
She knows who he is...suddenly...money?

txsvicki
08-14-2008, 03:42 AM
I have a question also.

Who took care of Caylee at night while Cindy and George were on vacation the first week of June, and Casey was staying with Tony most every night.

Me too! I thought someone named DJ had already said that Caylee and Casey stayed there a few nights and everyone figured that was when the Anthony's were on vacation.

sweetwater
08-14-2008, 03:48 AM
If I am not mistaken it is in the search warrent. And the bots and shoes were stil in the car.

Thanks, I will check that again. I have read the search warrant and I know they took these on the second warrant. I have only heard Cindy' declaration that they were informed from the start about these things. It just seemed odd to me that they didn't get them until after she went back up there to share more info with them. "Cooperate."

sweetwater
08-14-2008, 03:53 AM
OH, here's another question. Well, two or three.
Jesse Grunde's father stated that Caylee was with them everyday for the first 10 months of her life, I believe.. Why wasn't she with Cindy and George? That doesn't quite fit in with Cindy's story, does it? Did they really have the baby shower after Caylee was born?

Alyzabeth
08-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Jesse Grunde's father stated that Caylee was with them everyday for the first 10 months of her life, I believe.. Why wasn't she with Cindy and George? That doesn't quite fit in with Cindy's story, does it? Did they really have the baby shower after Caylee was born?
Is it possible Cindy and/or George were angry with Casey for becoming pregnant and they were not supportive at the time?

shefner
08-14-2008, 07:20 AM
Is it possible Cindy and/or George were angry with Casey for becoming pregnant and they were not supportive at the time?

Mmmm...So strange that George and Cindy didn't have Caylee with them for the first 10 months...
I mean, they've pretty much given Casey everything she wants. Most would agree that she does seem like a spoiled brat. So I sorta doubt George and Cindy would hold that kind of line in the sand for 10 whole months, do you? But its a good thought....
I just can't figure this grandparents out!

impatientredhead
08-14-2008, 07:21 AM

That could mean that he saw Caylee and Casey everyday but that they were still living under Cindy's roof.

My questions about Jesse tie to the 24th. It is the day he was fired. The day of the call he says he heard Caylee in the background and then backs off of that story. The 24th is the gas can day as well. Did they see each other like Casey offered? And he is one of the people she calls on the 16th during the "flurry of calls" (that look exactly like something I would do on any given day). I just think there is something more to the Jesse story.

diablo
08-14-2008, 07:30 AM
Its obvious to me that the flurry of calls are suspicious because they stick out from the rest of her call history. Its all about context, not that she made a bunch of quick calls.

IIRC, Jesse resigned and not fired.

impatientredhead
08-14-2008, 07:42 AM
- Jesse Grund was fired from LE due to Psych Issues. You can view the video here. Some posters are speculating that it was Casey that release this info to her attorny's as this would not be public info. The firing of an officer would not be public info, as to why they were fired.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/25940261#25940261 in case the first link doesn't work

poco
08-14-2008, 07:43 AM
where is caylee?????????????

LoriKeet
08-14-2008, 08:16 AM

I think I may have an answer...could it be the grandparents didn't even know about Caylee until she was 10 months old?! Casey could have hidden her pregnancy--she is very tiny, and many girls who are tiny don't even show until the last couple of months of their pregnancies--and then a relatively easy to conceal "baby bump."

Given Casey's penchant for disappearing for weeks on end. Could she have left home on some "work venture/vacation" when she started to show, had Caylee (since Cindy admits Casey had a job at the time Caylee was born and insurance paid the hospital bills), and moved in with the Grund family. Jesse was her fiance until he had a paternity test taken and it showed he wasn't Caylee's father!

Jesse kicks Casey and Caylee out, and she goes running home to Cindy and George, and that explains Cindy's MySpace entry dated July 3rd about Casey and Caylee coming in to their lives unexpectedly...(I have the entry that was deleted bookmarked, if you want to read it!) The GPs then had a baby shower AFTER Caylee moved in with them.

Elley Mae
08-14-2008, 08:20 AM
LoriKeet I have always wondered what brought on the paternity test,IIRC almost a year after the birth.

Elley Mae
08-14-2008, 08:24 AM
And some where IIRC I thought that it had been heard that Casey was 7 months pregnant before anyone knew.

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-14-2008, 08:59 AM
I think I may have an answer...could it be the grandparents didn't even know about Caylee until she was 10 months old?! Casey could have hidden her pregnancy--she is very tiny, and many girls who are tiny don't even show until the last couple of months of their pregnancies--and then a relatively easy to conceal "baby bump."

Given Casey's penchant for disappearing for weeks on end. Could she have left home on some "work venture/vacation" when she started to show, had Caylee (since Cindy admits Casey had a job at the time Caylee was born and insurance paid the hospital bills), and moved in with the Grund family. Jesse was her fiance until he had a paternity test taken and it showed he wasn't Caylee's father!

Jesse kicks Casey and Caylee out, and she goes running home to Cindy and George, and that explains Cindy's MySpace entry dated July 3rd about Casey and Caylee coming in to their lives unexpectedly...(I have the entry that was deleted bookmarked, if you want to read it!) The GPs then had a baby shower AFTER Caylee moved in with them.

I think your theory is very imaginative, but highly unlikely for a few reasons.
Cindy says that she was there during delivery and was the first to hold Caylee. She gave that as a reason why Casey may have been jealous of their bond. Also, there are pictures on the internet that you can find of Cindy and Casey in the hospital after she gave birth. Plus, there are also pictures of Caylee younger than ten months at her GP's home and with the GP's. I think when she said that Caylee came into her life unexpectedly, that just meant that she was an unplanned baby.

LoriKeet
08-14-2008, 09:04 AM
This thread includes questions that are still unanswered in this case or search for missing Caylee. I'm not saying these missing pieces actually can help, but curiosity kills the cat! If anyone can answer any of these questions I would greatly appreciate your help :confused:

1. Did LE ever reveal anything about the woman who says she met little Caylee at the airport? LE was supposed to meet with the woman and create a sketch of this woman, did they? I thought that was a phone call that Cindy had received (Caylee seen going to terminal for flight to Atlanta)...was there are REAL person? If so I missed that part!

2. Why have a lot of Casey's myspace comments, and others involved been removed or deleted, ex:tlazzyo? I thought her brother Lee had taken over the management of them, and of course deleted anything that looked or sounded incriminating...pretty much everything!

3. Where are the cellphone records for June 17, 2008? Why have they not been revealed? THAT'S what I'd like to know! I;m sure LE is trying to locate whomever she tried calling...successful or otherwise, before releasing the info.

Just to name a few....
/////

LoriKeet
08-14-2008, 09:14 AM
I think your theory is very imaginative, but highly unlikely for a few reasons.
Cindy says that she was there during delivery and was the first to hold Caylee.
The fact that Cindy says it, makes me doubt it even more!

She gave that as a reason why Casey may have been jealous of their bond.
Sociopaths are great at justifying others actions.

Also, there are pictures on the internet that you can find of Cindy and Casey in the hospital after she gave birth. Plus, there are also pictures of Caylee younger than ten months at her GP's home and with the GP's.
Do you have any links?!

I think when she said that Caylee came into her life unexpectedly, that just meant that she was an unplanned baby.
I figured that all along, but it COULD have been "code" for something else...seems that is how everyone in this family communicates...via code letters, or myspace pages!

/////

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-14-2008, 09:31 AM
¿Did Casey collect child support from Grund for those first ten months?

¿What was this girl actually doing on June 16? Her father said that he saw her leave with Caylee around 1:50PM.

She told the police that she was working from 9AM-1PM. She sais that she dropped Caylee off at 9AM and tried to pick her up at 5PM.
¿Is her sense of time that off that she could not remember she saw her father in the afternoon?

¿Seriously, couldn't someone just call her out on this time conflict, and ask where exactly she went betweent 1:50PM and 5PM? Maybe someone saw them together...

¿Why was George able to remember exactly what the girls were wearing 1 1/2 months later?

¿Was she wearing the same outfit she was supposedly wearing on 6/13 when spotted at the mall with an unknown person?

¿Was Caylee's little white monkey backpack found?

¿Was Casey's Seizure a one time thing or does she have a long history of seizures?

¿What caused the seizure and what type was it? ¿What part of her brain did it affect?

¿Why was there a Zenaida Gonzalez looking for an apartment at Sawgrass one day after Caylee was last seen by anyone other than her mother? Actually, a better question would be.. ¿Why was she looking for apartments when she clearly has no job?

¿Why would the management of Sawgrass apatments say that Zenaida had above-shoulder-length, brown hair when the one on Local 6 looked like she had long blondish hair? (personally, I keep thinking there is more to this like maybe there was a third person involved that said she was zenaida. Hair does not grow that fast over a month)

¿Did LE check out other apartments on Conway to verify ZG's story?

¿Who is this ZG chick's boyfriend that suggested that they look at Sawgrass, anyway?

I have more questions but I don't want to go overboard... :)

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Also, there are pictures on the internet that you can find of Cindy and Casey in the hospital after she gave birth. Plus, there are also pictures of Caylee younger than ten months at her GP's home and with the GP's.
Do you have any links?!

Well, I have been trying to for about ten minutes now. They used to be on a link to photobucket that could be found on this forum. It looks like someone pulled it, maybe cops subpoenaed that too. I guess a more seasoned sleuth would have them downloaded to her computer....

krimekat
08-14-2008, 10:06 AM

Cindy called Amy who led Cindy to TonEs house where Cindy picked Casey up

krimekat
08-14-2008, 10:09 AM
And some where IIRC I thought that it had been heard that Casey was 7 months pregnant before anyone knew.

Sounds like my younger sister . . . and we had a shower AFTER her baby was born

LoriKeet
08-14-2008, 10:25 AM
¿Did Casey collect child support from Grund for those first ten months? Not sure about that...but they DID live with him and I THINK his parents...and he and the parents supported her and Casey until the paternity test results came back.

¿What was this girl actually doing on June 16? Her father said that he saw her leave with Caylee around 1:50PM. I thought it was 12:50 during his favorite Food Network show? Also that was supposedly the day they were moving out. I found it odd that George didn't give Caylee hugs and kisses, etc., saying things like "we'll miss you...see you soon, etc."

She told the police that she was working from 9AM-1PM. She sais that she dropped Caylee off at 9AM and tried to pick her up at 5PM.
¿Is her sense of time that off that she could not remember she saw her father in the afternoon? I thought she said she dropped Caylee off at Zenaida's apartment BETWEEN 9AM -1PM...guess she couldn't account for a 4 hour window?! Also if she left the father's house at 12:50PM on the 16th (according to George), then how can she be AT Zenaida's apt by 1:00PM...I believe Sawgrass Apt. are at least 15 minutes drive time away? So she couldn't have been at "work from 9-5PM" (and we now know she didn't have any sort of regular employment or legitimate job)

¿Seriously, couldn't someone just call her out on this time conflict, and ask where exactly she went betweent 1:50PM and 5PM? Maybe someone saw them together... THAT would be nice!

¿Why was George able to remember exactly what the girls were wearing 1 1/2 months later? We don't know if that was hindsight, a lie, or some other way of establishing some sort of alibi based on Cindy's finding of Casey's outfit in the back of her car. If George DOES have a favorite show that he watches at that time, he would know to include the time in his recollection of events...but didn't necessarily HAVE to be watching the show at that moment...could have been taped/TiVoed.

¿Was she wearing the same outfit she was supposedly wearing on 6/13 when spotted at the mall with an unknown person? Caylee was reported to have been wearing a pink and blue outfit with white rimmed sunglasses--I think it was either Christina or Amy that saw them. I think George only mentioned both were wearing their backpacks when they left--not sure if he mentioned what Caylee was wearing.

¿Was Caylee's little white monkey backpack found? ?

¿Was Casey's Seizure a one time thing or does she have a long history of seizures? When did this happen?

¿What caused the seizure and what type was it? ¿What part of her brain did it affect?

¿Why was there a Zenaida Gonzalez looking for an apartment at Sawgrass one day after Caylee was last seen by anyone other than her mother? Actually, a better question would be.. ¿Why was she looking for apartments when she clearly has no job? Her parents didn't know she didn't have a job (crazy, I know!) Her parents had been supporting her financially this far...they could have been willing to pay for an apartment if she found one? There was also a report of Casey introducing herself as Zenaida Gonzalez! She could have been the one who filled out the guest card in disguise, and viewed the apartment, all as a way of setting up her alibi. Sawgrass is across the street from Tony's.

¿Why would the management of Sawgrass apatments say that Zenaida had above-shoulder-length, brown hair when the one on Local 6 looked like she had long blondish hair? (personally, I keep thinking there is more to this like maybe there was a third person involved that said she was zenaida. Hair does not grow that fast over a month) A wig? Dyed her hair?

¿Did LE check out other apartments on Conway to verify ZG's story? ?

¿Who is this ZG chick's boyfriend that suggested that they look at Sawgrass, anyway? Who did they say was Zenaida's boyfriend?

I have more questions but I don't want to go overboard... :)
Unfortunately CASEY has the answers to all of these questions, but she's not talking!!!

AlwaysShocked
08-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Why have George and Cindy "backtracked" so much with information and then sounded like they are "making it up on the fly" when they are interviewed?

During the Greta interview George's "gas can story" did not ring true, nor did his "I saw them leave with backpacks and it was exactly 12:50 PM" story.

We all know that Casey has told multiple lies to multiple people since Day One. But George and Cindy? Why does it seem that they are now "making up stories" as they go?

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately CASEY has the answers to all of these questions, but she's not talking!!!

Originally Posted by Thinking_Out_Loud
¿Did Casey collect child support from Grund for those first ten months? Not sure about that...but they DID live with him and I THINK his parents...and he and the parents supported her and Casey until the paternity test results came back.
Did they actually live with them? I thought the word was that she was just over there every day which could mean that she went to visit every day. I know that I have visited boyfriends everyday.

¿What was this girl actually doing on June 16? Her father said that he saw her leave with Caylee around 1:50PM. I thought it was 12:50 during his favorite Food Network show? Also that was supposedly the day they were moving out. I found it odd that George didn't give Caylee hugs and kisses, etc., saying things like "we'll miss you...see you soon, etc."
You're absolutely correct about the time. I was going to put 1PM then added the :50 without changing 1 to 12. I thought he told Greta or someone that he did give hugs goodbye. I haven't heard about the food network thing, but I remember him saying that he was off to work too. There was another report where he went to work another day (24th, I believe) and left around 2PM. Why the time difference? I guess that could be easily justifiable though.

¿Is her sense of time that off that she could not remember she saw her father in the afternoon? I thought she said she dropped Caylee off at Zenaida's apartment BETWEEN 9AM -1PM...guess she couldn't account for a 4 hour window?! Also if she left the father's house at 12:50PM on the 16th (according to George), then how can she be AT Zenaida's apt by 1:00PM...I believe Sawgrass Apt. are at least 15 minutes drive time away? So she couldn't have been at "work from 9-5PM" (and we now know she didn't have any sort of regular employment or legitimate job)

That's what I would like to know! She lied about the time, but then I thought that maybe she got the date wrong again because the girl has no concept of dates. Otherwise she would have said that she hasn't seen her daughter since June 16 instead of 31 days. Who counts up like that? She did it again on Facebook when she told someone that she had not been home for 9 days. Where the heck was she? She had a whole month to get her lies straight! What happened here?

¿Seriously, couldn't someone just call her out on this time conflict, and ask where exactly she went betweent 1:50PM and 5PM? Maybe someone saw them together... THAT would be nice!

¿Why was George able to remember exactly what the girls were wearing 1 1/2 months later? We don't know if that was hindsight, a lie, or some other way of establishing some sort of alibi based on Cindy's finding of Casey's outfit in the back of her car. If George DOES have a favorite show that he watches at that time, he would know to include the time in his recollection of events...but didn't necessarily HAVE to be watching the show at that moment...could have been taped/TiVoed.
The key here is the pink and blue outfit with white sunglasses and the gray slacks. He named things that he saw after the fact, and I cannot expect a man to remember what his daughter and granddaughter were wearing. I could say that he is a cop and makes a mental note of what everyone wears all the time.... I guess.. By the way, why does everyone keep saying that June 15 was the last day she was seen by anyone other than GM? GP clearly saw her the next day... Unless people just don't believe him but believe the camera instead.

¿Was she wearing the same outfit she was supposedly wearing on 6/13 when spotted at the mall with an unknown person? Caylee was reported to have been wearing a pink and blue outfit with white rimmed sunglasses--I think it was either Christina or Amy that saw them. I think George only mentioned both were wearing their backpacks when they left--not sure if he mentioned what Caylee was wearing.

It was mentioned that Caylee was wearing a white backpack with a monkey on it.

¿Was Casey's Seizure a one time thing or does she have a long history of seizures? When did this happen?
In the affidavit, it is mentioned that Jesse Grund had taken Casey to the hospital once because she was having a seizure. The date was not mentioned.

This is important because it accounts for memory loss, personality change, and location confusion.

¿Why was there a Zenaida Gonzalez looking for an apartment at Sawgrass one day after Caylee was last seen by anyone other than her mother? Actually, a better question would be.. ¿Why was she looking for apartments when she clearly has no job? Her parents didn't know she didn't have a job (crazy, I know!) Her parents had been supporting her financially this far...they could have been willing to pay for an apartment if she found one? There was also a report of Casey introducing herself as Zenaida Gonzalez! She could have been the one who filled out the guest card in disguise, and viewed the apartment, all as a way of setting up her alibi. Sawgrass is across the street from Tony's.
Sorry, I wasn't talking about Casey not having a job. I was talking about ZG. During an interview with Local6, she said that she could not get a job because people thought that she was a kidnapper. Casey did not fill out the card. It was reported that the management fills out the cards and looks at IDs. Therefore, there really was a ZG she was interviewed by police 4 times. Then interviewed by Local6. I think that it was speculation that Casey introduced herself as ZG. Sawgrass is not across the street from Tone's. He lives on University BLVD near FullSaill, and Sawgrass is on Conway. In the affidavit, it says that Casey led detectives to a senior facility that was across from the apartment of her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

¿Why would the management of Sawgrass apatments say that Zenaida had above-shoulder-length, brown hair when the one on Local 6 looked like she had long blondish hair? (personally, I keep thinking there is more to this like maybe there was a third person involved that said she was zenaida. Hair does not grow that fast over a month) A wig? Dyed her hair?
I am more concerned with the length than the color. ZG could have been wearing a wig.... but that is suspicious too.

¿Did LE check out other apartments on Conway to verify ZG's story? ? ZG told Local6 that she and her boyfriend were looking up and down Conway for a pretty apartment. They only stopped at Sawgrass because her BF said they looked nice.

¿Who is this ZG chick's boyfriend that suggested that they look at Sawgrass, anyway? Who did they say was Zenaida's boyfriend? Nobody has given him a name yet. Worth looking into.

I have more questions but I don't want to go overboard...

SelmaClue
08-14-2008, 11:32 AM
There's only one missing piece to the puzzle: The Truth

LoriKeet
08-14-2008, 12:31 PM
There's only one missing piece to the puzzle: The Truth

...and it's a really big and jagged piece!!!

sweetwater
08-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Why did Cindy think it was a good idea to report the car stolen after she had recovered it? She had a month, then almost 2 weeks since her desperate myspace post to inform LE if she was so concerned about Caylee. Did she need to disassociate herself from the smell of death?
Why did she go along with Casey's June 9 disappearance date when she had actually taken Caylee to visit the GGF? Only upon questioning by LE did she acknowledge the visit, but even then her acknowledgment crazyspeak.
I find it awfully hard to believe that a nurse and Adminstrator of a medical office is so inept and inarticulate.

SelmaClue
08-14-2008, 10:32 PM
...and it's a really big and jagged piece!!!

Yessirreebob ... the truth cuts like a knife and I think we're all ready to bleed, gleefully. If only Casey Anthony was ready to bleed, too. But she's not ready yet. She will be soon. Soon she'll get it that she has to fess up, for once in her life. I can't even hate her at this point. I believe she's sitting in her cell, hating herself enough for all of us. And I also think she'll have the rest of her life to continue to do just that. Sadly,

:confused:

thatswhatshesaid
08-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Me too! I thought someone named DJ had already said that Caylee and Casey stayed there a few nights and everyone figured that was when the Anthony's were on vacation.

In the interview with Greta last night Clint House (DJ) the roommate said Caylee NEVER slept over at their apartment.

CarrieSis
08-14-2008, 11:08 PM
I have questions, too.

1. Why was Tuesday the 24th chosen? Why does it keep appearing? Why a Tuesday? I think there's a key hidden here we haven't seen or figured out yet.

2. Any interesting or unusual cases during George's time as LE that he might have spoken about in front of or to Casey about?

Amberjack
08-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Why was Casey & Caylee asked to leave the house?

What was the argument about on Father's Day?

What did George say/do when he discovered the gas containers?

ellieit
10-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Thinking_Out_Loud
Did they actually live with them? I thought the word was that she was just over there every day which could mean that she went to visit every day. I know that I have visited boyfriends everyday.

You're absolutely correct about the time. I was going to put 1PM then added the :50 without changing 1 to 12. I thought he told Greta or someone that he did give hugs goodbye. I haven't heard about the food network thing, but I remember him saying that he was off to work too. There was another report where he went to work another day (24th, I believe) and left around 2PM. Why the time difference? I guess that could be easily justifiable though.

That's what I would like to know! She lied about the time, but then I thought that maybe she got the date wrong again because the girl has no concept of dates. Otherwise she would have said that she hasn't seen her daughter since June 16 instead of 31 days. Who counts up like that? She did it again on Facebook when she told someone that she had not been home for 9 days. Where the heck was she? She had a whole month to get her lies straight! What happened here?

The key here is the pink and blue outfit with white sunglasses and the gray slacks. He named things that he saw after the fact, and I cannot expect a man to remember what his daughter and granddaughter were wearing. I could say that he is a cop and makes a mental note of what everyone wears all the time.... I guess.. By the way, why does everyone keep saying that June 15 was the last day she was seen by anyone other than GM? GP clearly saw her the next day... Unless people just don't believe him but believe the camera instead.

It was mentioned that Caylee was wearing a white backpack with a monkey on it.

In the affidavit, it is mentioned that Jesse Grund had taken Casey to the hospital once because she was having a seizure. The date was not mentioned.

This is important because it accounts for memory loss, personality change, and location confusion.

Sorry, I wasn't talking about Casey not having a job. I was talking about ZG. During an interview with Local6, she said that she could not get a job because people thought that she was a kidnapper. Casey did not fill out the card. It was reported that the management fills out the cards and looks at IDs. Therefore, there really was a ZG she was interviewed by police 4 times. Then interviewed by Local6. I think that it was speculation that Casey introduced herself as ZG. Sawgrass is not across the street from Tone's. He lives on University BLVD near FullSaill, and Sawgrass is on Conway. In the affidavit, it says that Casey led detectives to a senior facility that was across from the apartment of her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

I am more concerned with the length than the color. ZG could have been wearing a wig.... but that is suspicious too.

¿Did LE check out other apartments on Conway to verify ZG's story? ? ZG told Local6 that she and her boyfriend were looking up and down Conway for a pretty apartment. They only stopped at Sawgrass because her BF said they looked nice.

¿Who is this ZG chick's boyfriend that suggested that they look at Sawgrass, anyway? Who did they say was Zenaida's boyfriend? Nobody has given him a name yet. Worth looking into.

I have more questions but I don't want to go overboard...

ZG ex-boyfriend is friends with Anne and Dante that lived in the SG apartments. He is also friends with the guys at the Tattoo place where CA got her tattoo. Funny how we have read all the statements but Annie and Dante's =)

Meagain
10-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Date(s) of Chloroform search.

doortonowhere
10-21-2008, 07:03 PM

No cause it was already said that CA was the first one to hold Caylee in the hospital when she was born.

sharpar
10-21-2008, 07:29 PM
1. Did LE ever reveal anything about the woman who says she met little Caylee at the airport? LE was supposed to meet with the woman and create a sketch of this woman, did they? I thought that was a phone call that Cindy had received (Caylee seen going to terminal for flight to Atlanta)...was there are REAL person? If so I missed that part!
Both Cindy and LE discredited this tip on tv interviews -
2. Why have a lot of Casey's myspace comments, and others involved been removed or deleted, ex:tlazzyo? I thought her brother Lee had taken over the management of them, and of course deleted anything that looked or sounded incriminating...pretty much everything!
Its not for certain but Lee admits messing with the computer while it
was at TonE's after Casey was removed by her mother in his LE interview.
3. Where are the cellphone records for June 17, 2008? Why have they not been revealed? THAT'S what I'd like to know! I;m sure LE is trying to locate whomever she tried calling...successful or otherwise, before releasing the info. I think LE has them

Just to name a few....

bookworm474
10-21-2008, 10:58 PM
Just a thought about the Grunds. They know a lot about Casey's problems. I am sure Casey would not like anyone taking them serious about concerns they have about her behavior during the time they knew her and her family.

BB12
10-21-2008, 11:18 PM

I think I may have an answer...could it be the grandparents didn't even know about Caylee until she was 10 months old?! Casey could have hidden her pregnancy--she is very tiny, and many girls who are tiny don't even show until the last couple of months of their pregnancies--and then a relatively easy to conceal "baby bump." .

I, Chris S. contacted RJ Grund via myspace and asked him these questions and I asked if I could post his resonse in webslueth.....here is his exact response......this is how he sent it back--with one of my questions on top------

WOULD YOU MIND TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER? IF I CAN POST YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE LET ME KNOW--I WOULD POST THEM IN WEBSLUETH NOT MY BLOG--------OR I WILL KEEP THEM JUST TO MYSELF.

Did Casey collect child support from Grund for those first ten months?

No, because we knew Caylee wasn't Jesse's withing first 8 weeks of her birth. She had no ground for any support nor did she try to get any.

No she didn't live with us. We would never allow that as it would inappropriate but she spent most of her time here but went home at night. Make it clear - I would never allow her to sleep over. She would go home late at night. It was her choice to be here. That seemed to be part of the bone of contention at home with Cindy that she was spending all of her time here mostly with Caylee. It is not a secret from any witness but surely not from us - she did not want to be at home or around her mother. This isn't fiction or an act.

We didn't "support" her but did help buy things for Caylee as we would any child we loved. It was just natural for us to do that but Caylee never seemed to lack for anything. At that time Casey still had a job at Kodak/Colorvision. She was only secretly unemployed for the last month and a half of the engagement. The only time I know of where she got money for bills was the cell phone bill that she ripped Jesse off for - $250. When he confronted her and Cindy about it he was told to consider himself lucky she didn't take more from him. They never made that good or the $550 he laid out for the Paternity Test.

There was a baby shower and both Jesse and his Mom attended. At that time we did not know paternity of Caylee and were following through as if we were family. Needless to say, it didn't matter we consider her family anyway. That has never changed.

Couldn't tell you approximate dates of babysitting. It was throughout that entire time. Sometimes here and there but the last month or so (March and April 2006) two or three times a week and sometimes on weekends when Jesse and Casey had someplace to go. Until then it was Lauren Gibbs and Cindy. And the imaginary Zani - which we now know was Cindy or Casey.

I hope that helps. Let the people there know, if they have a real question, they can give it to you to ask me. Do not harass my family or friends or secretly cut and paste from my blogs. I have never hidden anything and have answered any question asked of me.

Richard

Baznme
10-21-2008, 11:25 PM
ZG ex-boyfriend is friends with Anne and Dante that lived in the SG apartments. He is also friends with the guys at the Tattoo place where CA got her tattoo. Funny how we have read all the statements but Annie and Dante's =)

Aha!!!!...........and the lightbulb just went on.

Do we know this for sure?

DotsEyes
10-21-2008, 11:54 PM
And the imaginary Zani - which we now know was Cindy or Casey. (quoted from above)

Huh? We know that Zani was CA or KC? How do we know that?

How does this work when she tells CA that Caylee is at the beach with the Nanny?

servingothers
10-21-2008, 11:58 PM

Why didn't LE ask more specific questions when first asking the Anthonys on the incident? For instance.

Why did they not start from day one with all in the room and ask. Okay---you say that you have not seen your daughter in 31 days. Describe that day Casey. Now Cindy, where were you on that day? Can you tell us if you remember seeing Casey and Caylee on that day? Did you speak or text Casey that day? George you say you last saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th.
What did Casey say? Did you ask where they were going? Did you call or text her after that?

Instead of separating these people, they should have kept them together to get all stories and how they related to each other. They should have discussed indepth why Casey at Tony's etc. in the presence of her parents and let everything out on the table. Instead, they haul her in, arrest her and now she has to have an attorney who says "shut up". LE very stupid. They left a lot of facts and stories get by them.

Cindy you said you were always in contact with Casey but never talked to Caylee, did you call any friends during that time. Did you try following her by sitting at friends homes or places you new she patronized? George, Casey gave you the gas cans, did she give you the instrument you were seeking in the trunk in the first place? Cindy, had you checked to see which of Caylees clothes were missing. Did Casey come back often while you and George were not home to get clothes or other things? Did Casey still have a key to the house? Was she still coming and going freely?

Why didn't LE ask Casey to say exactly where she was and whose house she slept at from day one? We have pieced the time line together but LE should have gotten a timeline from June 16 to July 15th from everyone in the presence of each other and then question them one on one.

Baznme
10-22-2008, 12:06 AM
Why didn't LE ask more specific questions when first asking the Anthonys on the incident? For instance.

Why did they not start from day one with all in the room and ask. Okay---you say that you have not seen your daughter in 31 days. Describe that day Casey. Now Cindy, where were you on that day? Can you tell us if you remember seeing Casey and Caylee on that day? Did you speak or text Casey that day? George you say you last saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th.
What did Casey say? Did you ask where they were going? Did you call or text her after that?

Instead of separating these people, they should have kept them together to get all stories and how they related to each other. They should have discussed indepth why Casey at Tony's etc. in the presence of her parents and let everything out on the table. Instead, they haul her in, arrest her and now she has to have an attorney who says "shut up". LE very stupid. They left a lot of facts and stories get by them.

What you're suggesting has nothing to do with my comment. If you go back and look, it's to do with how KC found out about ZG.

While I'm here, I have to say in defense of LE, they've had many years of experience in what they do and I believe they have done a fine job of getting to crux of it. You can't put a room of liars together and expect to get the truth. It just will not happen.

impatientredhead
10-22-2008, 12:10 AM

Cindy you said you were always in contact with Casey but never talked to Caylee, did you call any friends during that time. Did you try following her by sitting at friends homes or places you new she patronized? George, Casey gave you the gas cans, did she give you the instrument you were seeking in the trunk in the first place? Cindy, had you checked to see which of Caylees clothes were missing. Did Casey come back often while you and George were not home to get clothes or other things? Did Casey still have a key to the house? Was she still coming and going freely?

Why didn't LE ask Casey to say exactly where she was and whose house she slept at from day one? We have pieced the time line together but LE should have gotten a timeline from June 16 to July 15th from everyone in the presence of each other and then question them one on one.

You never interview witnesses in the same room. It gives everyone a chance to hear the other people's versions of events. Like any case, in hindsight there will be questions that didn't seem to be asked or opportunities that were missed. In hindsight I am sure they wouldn't have arrested her, leading to her lawyering up and clamming up so early in the investigation, but at the time they thought it was the quickest way to get her to come clean.

Baznme
10-22-2008, 12:10 AM
And the imaginary Zani - which we now know was Cindy or Casey. (quoted from above)

Huh? We know that Zani was CA or KC? How do we know that?

How does this work when she tells CA that Caylee is at the beach with the Nanny?

I'll tell you what it tells me. She had ZG all picked out from the get go as the person she was going to blame the disappearance of her child on. She got info from her friends as to what ZG was doing in her every day life because allegedly her X-boyfriend was friends with Annie and Dante and the guys at the tattoo parlor.

Thinaire
10-22-2008, 01:22 AM
The flurry of phone calls I believe...it was Mark Fuhrman who stated that at least half to Cindy and half to George?

Thats the ONLY thing that has me tripped up about an accident...if she, KC, made all those attempted calls to her parents, then it is possible that it was an accident, overdose? Something that she thought her parents could help with but something that she WOULD NOT call 911 over. 911 would lead to police.

chizap
10-22-2008, 01:43 AM
I'll tell you what it tells me. She had ZG all picked out from the get go as the person she was going to blame the disappearance of her child on. She got info from her friends as to what ZG was doing in her every day life because allegedly her X-boyfriend was friends with Annie and Dante and the guys at the tattoo parlor.
No wonder someone posted in the beginning- ck out the pix on zg's myspace and they said to take note of the "guys" giving tatoos in the picture.

I thought early on maybe LiL Caylee accidently drank "chloroform" while KC was getting a tatoo and everyone panicked and tried to cover it up- it has been used in tatooing -plus I had a dream about people yelling at each other in a dark apt. just thoughts and weird dreams, nothing else...

ellieit
10-22-2008, 09:58 AM

Zenaida's ex-boyfriend's myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=175545982

Zenaida's ex-boyfriend's myspace friend, Cast Iron

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=395105380

Zenaida on her ex-boyfriend's myspace friend's list

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=166182731

Cast Iron's friend Annie (also friends of Zenaida's ex-boyfriend)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=39760803

Bobby from Cast Iron on Zenaida's ex's friend's (Cast Iron) friend's list

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=2233142

Lance from Cast Iron on Zenaida's ex's friend's (Cast Iron) friend's list

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...riendid=735761

Jonathan from Cast Iron on Zenaida's ex's friend's (Cast Iron) friend's list

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=36567907

Lauren on Zenaida's ex's friend's (Cast Iron) friend's list

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...friendid=42159

Lake Vaj on Zenaida's ex's friend's (Cast Iron) friend's list (Sawgrass apartment party spot - friend of Dante)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=296121432

Clock's Tickin
10-22-2008, 10:38 AM
IMO we are still trying to put together ONE jigsaw puzzle, but their are actually several different puzzles in this same box.

My missing pieces (the ones that I ponder most):

1.--What is the "Universal" connection? I don't believe it to be just an excuse--I think KC spent a LOT of time there...why? What was the purpose? Is this part of the "Caylee Missing" puzzle or puzzle 2 or 3??? I hope LE "plants" a few employees to find out what really goes on there!

2.--What is the relationship (and progression thereof) between Annie and KC? The mystery around Annie definitely cues the hinkymeter!!

3.--Why did Cindy send George to work after the car was brought home from impound? What was the actual order of events once the car was home? Why is the stench mentioned in panick and alarm in a 911 call, but "forgotten" when the officers finally arrived? That whole episode just doesn't fly for me.

4.--31 days??? Are you effing KIDDING me??? My parents live 5 minutes away. They see my kids 2 or 3 times a week. They went to Italy for a week and when they returned the first thing they wanted to do was round up their grandkids. Could she have flat told Cindy "You'll never see Caylee again!"? Is that why LA said she had "put Mom through hell"? Would that be rather damning a statement to make just before your kid goes missing?

seagull65
02-18-2009, 06:34 PM
IMO we are still trying to put together ONE jigsaw puzzle, but their are actually several different puzzles in this same box.

My missing pieces (the ones that I ponder most):

1.--What is the "Universal" connection? I don't believe it to be just an excuse--I think KC spent a LOT of time there...why? What was the purpose? Is this part of the "Caylee Missing" puzzle or puzzle 2 or 3??? I hope LE "plants" a few employees to find out what really goes on there!

2.--What is the relationship (and progression thereof) between Annie and KC? The mystery around Annie definitely cues the hinkymeter!!

So true, Clock's Tickin. The more we find out the more we see there are several puzzles in the box, don't we? (posted months after your post).

jennyb
02-18-2009, 06:48 PM

Interesting, isn't it. I'd wager the Grunds spent more hours with Caylee during her short life than anyone in the A family. And they were disinvited to the memorial.

jennyb
02-18-2009, 07:06 PM
Wonder if the A's ever thanked the Grunds for taking care of their granddaughter the critical first year of her life? Wonder why they didn't make their own childcare arrangements? How awful RG was put in the position of having to tell KC he could no longer take care of Caylee because having an infant in his home everyday was too difficult to manage with his own life and work. He should never have been put in that position.

Guess the A's were all about the free childcare for as long as they could get it.