PDA

View Full Version : 2008.08.14 Greta OTR

krimekat
08-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Again, just preparing for tonight -- cannot wait to "sleuth" with you awesome posters!!!

miss lisa
08-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Greta on now

manatee
08-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Greta on now

what's going on? husband watching the big O

shefner
08-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Talking to Clint for Part 2 of his interview

miss lisa
Part 2 of interview with Clint

shefner
Clint is saying that he and his friends did not see Caylee during the last 2 weeks of June

manatee
08-14-2008, 10:11 PM
Clint is saying that he and his friends did not see Caylee during the last 2 weeks of June

this was up on the GVS website already... saw it :-(

shefner
08-14-2008, 10:12 PM
Greta said that the discussion that Casey had with her parents today has not yet been released....
Also, showed parents going to jail for the visit and George losing his temper....
Said that cell phone pinged off a cell tower in a wooded area near the airport and not far from the Anthony's home...

Sunshinegirl
Clint says they didn't notice anything out of the ordinary as far as Casey's behavior. Greta asked if Casey had ever stolen anything from him or Tony. Clint says no, she never took anything from him or Tony as far as he knows.

He mentioned that it did seem a little strange looking back now that Casey had never introduced any of her friends to Tony or Clint, she never invited any of her girl friends to any of their events/parties that they threw.

shefner
this was up on the GVS website already... saw it :-(

Yes, I know....just telling people who may not be viewing what is going on...

pizmex
One of the graphics on OTR indicated that Casey was at the Orlando Airport on the 17th for a few minutes. So if Caylee's body was disposed of in the area of the airport on the 17th, it's likely that it was a water dump.

Maybe Caylee backed the car up into her garage in order to tie down Caylee with weights.

shefner
08-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Area searched today near the airport...

TripleA
08-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Anyone heard the time of the pings? Afternoon, morning...?

TraceyLeigh
08-14-2008, 10:18 PM

I believe GVS said "evening"

shefner
08-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Panelists say that now is a crucial time period....if Casey is going to admit something, she must do it now. They feel LE is getting close...
If there was some type of accident or something of that nature, she should reveal it...

Feistyoldbroad
08-14-2008, 10:19 PM
OMG.. He just said that if Jose Baez was smart now would be the time
to have Casey come out and say it was an accident.

manatee
Panelists say that now is a crucial time period....if Casey is going to admit something, she must do it now. They feel LE is getting close...
If there was some type of accident or something of that nature, she should reveal it...

she never will...another Scott Peterson

GreenTeam
Thanks for the info! Keep it coming for us cableless folks!

Adrienne37
08-14-2008, 10:20 PM
I really hope LE is getting close. I can't take much more of this case.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Coming up... Casey's lawyer wants video of the dogs searching in the Anthonys back yard, also he wants detailed info on these dogs.

This could be telling... why is he challenging these dogs? I believe the DNA results have been in and Baez is now trying to build a case against the "evidence" found?!

shefner
08-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Commercials now...but most of what is being discussed is more of the same....unfortunately.

Feistyoldbroad
08-14-2008, 10:21 PM
He (Michael C) was also talking on while Greta was talking/ She reminded himthat DNA evidence hasn't been found yet and he says something like, "It will in a few days"

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Investigators moved Caylee's playhouse and removed the pavers underneath and had the dogs sniff under there.. Cindy claims this was one of the dogs inconcistent alerts

shefner
08-14-2008, 10:23 PM
The dogs had an "inconsistent alert" near sandbox and pool....

GreenTeam
08-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Investigators moved Caylee's playhouse and removed the pavers underneath and had the dogs sniff under there.. Cindy claims this was one of the dogs inconcistent alerts

Does that mean this is an area that the dogs alerted to?

Patty G
08-14-2008, 10:24 PM
I am so bothered by the word "sources" say the pings. I need LE to say the pings. If the "sources" have wind of the 17th pings, they should first dig for the pings on the 16th to see where Casey was making all those calls back to back.

Where do the pings on the 16th of June show Casey's whereabouts?

Remember LE said: If you didn't hear it from us (LE) then it is all speculation.

NG reported their are sources deeper within the police department. Sure wish NG explained that one. And if there are these "sources" which I will call "spies", they need to be fired!

solidarity
08-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Did anyone consider the possibility that Caylee may have been put on a flight out of Orlando, if Casey was at the airport?

GreenTeam
08-14-2008, 10:25 PM
The dogs had an "inconsistent alert" near sandbox and pool....

In the bond hearing the dog handler testified that two dogs hit on the same three spots--very consistent.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Orange County officers stand behind their K-9 unit and cadaver dogs.

TripleA
08-14-2008, 10:26 PM
I believe GVS said "evening"

If it was evening, then it does make for a sufficient timeline for decomp from early afternoon on the 16th through the evening of the 17th.

Elphaba
08-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Coming up... Casey's lawyer wants video of the dogs searching in the Anthonys back yard, also he wants more info on these dogs.

This could be telling... why is he challenging these dogs? I believe the DNA results have been in and Baez is now trying to build a case against the "evidence" found?!

Or: he could be challenging the dogs more or less on the grounds of concocting a public move in an attempt to put doubt in the publics mind about what the dogs hit on. The dogs are a vital part of what the public knows... it is something that the public takes into consideration when trying to assess what happened to Caylee and if Casey is guilty of harming her. Baez putting a tad of doubt out there about the legitimacy of the dogs actions and finding, would be a good PR move for Casey... it will get people to 2nd guess if the dogs findings are true evidence, or not.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Does that mean this is an area that the dogs alerted to?

Yes, 2 different dogs alerted to this area.

Openmyeyes
08-14-2008, 10:28 PM
That inconsistent alert is according to Cindy. In another interview she said that only one dog was used and said another dog came out the next day and hit on the same spot. I might add, she said it sheepishly.

I think the sandbox is piviotal.

OME

GreenTeam
08-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes, 2 different dogs alerted to this area.

So does that mean someone lifted up the pavers and put Caylee in the ground under them? Or mabye on top of them?

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Greta asked could a cadaver dog alert to an area where a body decomposed 5 years ago.

Trained handler says yes, the dog very well might alert to this. There are cases where dogs alert to a body decomposing 20 years ago.

thatswhatshesaid
08-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Greta now covering the motion filed by Baez regarding the cadaver dogs.

Replayed the interview with Cindy in the back yard where she explains where the first dog "hit" (the playhouse, the sandbox, the corner by the pool).

Then showed the interview from Orange Co. Sheriff's Dept about the hits in the back yard and Casey's trunk. They stand behind the results.

An expert in cadaver dogs stated that a properly trained dog is in the ninety percentile of accuracy for hits.

The expert does not think perspiration could be mistaken by a trained dog for other decomp. Human blood from a previous, unrelated incident *might* cause a hit, but it depends on the how the dog was trained, what level of sensitivity they were trained with.

shefner
Yes, Cindy is the one who keeps repeating the terminology "inconsistent alert." LE said they stand behind their dogs....

Sunshinegirl
Or: he could be challenging the dogs more or less on the grounds of concocting a public move in an attempt to put doubt in the publics mind about what the dogs hit on. The dogs are a vital part of what the public knows... it is something that the public takes into consideration when trying to assess what happened to Caylee and if Casey is guilty of harming her. Baez putting a tad of doubt out there about the legitimacy of the dogs actions and finding, would be a good PR move for Casey... it will get people to 2nd guess if the dogs findings are true evidence, or not.

Coming up... Greta asked: "Could it be Baez is challenging these dogs because he is afraid of what they smelled"??

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:33 PM
So does that mean someone lifted up the pavers and put Caylee in the ground under them? Or mabye on top of them?

They did not say whether they alerted to the AREA of the playhouse or directly underneath the playhouse. I take this to mean that Caylee could have also been INSIDE the playhouse and they dogs alerted to that scent. Basically they are just saying that "AREA"...

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:34 PM

Greta tried to lift the playhouse and noted that it is VERY heavy and she is not capable of lifting it alone.

GreenTeam
They did not say whether they alerted to the AREA of the playhouse or directly underneath the playhouse. I take this to mean that Caylee could have also been INSIDE the playhouse and they dogs alerted to that scent. Basically they are just saying that "AREA"...

Thank you!

Chica
I didn't see it mentioned yet...Greta asked Cindy where the dogs hit by the pool and Cindy showed her where, but she said they had - just a couple of weeks before - moved a hibiscus plant that had been growing there for years, so they could move the deck box away from the pool because Caylee was starting to climb on it by the pool.......

thatswhatshesaid
08-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Panel now discussing the demands for info on the cadaver dogs.

Gloria Allred is on and she thinks this is about not just putting the police on trial, but in this case putting the police dogs on trial.

Amster
08-14-2008, 10:36 PM
I bet Caylee was put inside the playhouse.....if she was put anywhere in the backyard. Maybe the covered sandbox....

robotdog
might have gone to the airport area to check out certain areas and decided against it

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

shefner
Panelist says, "I think we all can agree that a murder charge is coming down the pike..."

thatswhatshesaid
08-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Greta tried to lift the playhouse and noted that it is VERY heavy and she is not capable of lifting it alone.

Not sure how it fits but I think this is important, as many have compared it to other playhouses they have in their yards and assumed it was easy to move. If Greta couldn't move it, I doubt Casey could on her own. Greta looks stronger to me.

DeltaDawn
08-14-2008, 10:38 PM
I think that Caylee was not hurt at the home and may have only been placed there for moments while Casey got her thoughts togather and realized that would not be a good place. Caylee is not in their backyard..they would have found her. She isn't at the airport either..George got things out of the trunk on the 24th..theere was no decomp smell..if there had been George would have said something to the family.

This child was not in that trunk until later on the 24th or after, but before the 27th when the car was ditched. Casey would not have ditched the car until she felt she had to because of the smell. Caylee may have died prior to that, been placed in another grave and then moved..being in the car a day or two before Casey figured out what to do with her at that point. I find it hard to write this..because it is hard to believ that a mother could do this...but then I tell myself that Casey never acted as a mother to Caylee..she depended on others to do that.

Sunshinegirl
:confused:
I bet Caylee was put inside the playhouse.....if she was put anywhere in the backyard. Maybe the covered sandbox....

I also believe she was placed in the sandbox

robotdog

greta didnt just have to move a dead body :behindbar

people do what they have to do :)

i once climed a 4 story building from the outide

i didnt want to - but i did it :behindbar

Openmyeyes
08-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Seems to me Baez is working on a defense. Did anyone find out if a dog will hit on blood, as in George bleeding while he was working in the yard? (Oh, I forgot, men bleed all the time, especially when they dig for cell phones in the side pockets in their SUV and
when digging in their golf bags - forgive me).

OME

GreenTeam
08-14-2008, 10:41 PM
It could be that she was placed inside the playhouse without the playhouse being moved.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:41 PM
greta didnt just have to move a dead body :behindbar

people do what they have to do :)

i once climed a 4 story building from the outide

i didnt want to - but i did it :behindbar

But if she did move the house and the pavers to bury Caylee... then why dig her up again??

P.s. I think I've see you in a movie... Spiderman?? LoL

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:43 PM
It could be that she was placed inside the playhouse without the playhouse being moved.

Agreed.. but a little too visible. I would think the covered sandbox is a little more discreet. (sorry.. the just the thought of this taunts me)

TripleA
08-14-2008, 10:43 PM
I thought the pavers went in after Caylee went missing? The weekend of the 4th of July I thought.

diablo
08-14-2008, 10:44 PM

Therefore a perfect hiding place, and Casey may be small enough to fit inside.
What is she 5' 1" and 105 lbs ?

DeltaDawn
08-14-2008, 10:44 PM
I think after she put her in the backyard she realized the smell was still there..which it would be..so she quick put her in the trunk until she figured another place to dispose of her.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:45 PM
I thought the pavers went in after Caylee went missing? The weekend of the 4th of July I thought.

I thought I had heard the same thing. Was it ever confirmed if Cindy and George went out of town during Cindy's vacation time? I thought she said her last day at work was June 8th?

TripleA
08-14-2008, 10:47 PM
They vacationed the first week of June according to Cindy in the OTR interview.

DeltaDawn
08-14-2008, 10:47 PM
I think you mean Cindy and George and they did take a mini vacay ..which would mean that Casey had thought she was free except for Caylee.

robotdog
08-14-2008, 10:48 PM
But if she did move the house and the pavers to bury Caylee... then why dig her up again??

P.s. I think I've see you in a movie... Spiderman?? LoL

because it was stupid to bury her there initially :)

i was very skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered :behindbar

diablo
08-14-2008, 10:48 PM

if Casey could think clearly, she'd know that sandbox would be a risky place.
Seeing all the toys inside of it one can imagine that Cindy could easily have goe in there to put away another toy.

I go more for the playhouse as a temporary resting place.

jd_martin
08-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Cindy makes me so sick. Trying to blame dog hits on George sweating and bleeding from doing the concrete. Inconsistent this and inconsistent that...blah blah..The only thing inconsistent is the truth coming out of the Anthony families mouth. I feel for them in the loss they may have to endure but keeping up this crap is only making it worse for everyone. I now know how Casey turned out the way she did. JMO....

Sunshinegirl
I think you mean Cindy and George and they did take a mini vacay ..which would mean that Casey had thought she was free except for Caylee.

Yes, I did mean Cindy and George. I will edit and correct my post now! :crazy:

robotdog
Greta is a weakling :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Patty G
08-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Did anyone consider the possibility that Caylee may have been put on a flight out of Orlando, if Casey was at the airport?

Remember way back when about a tip about a little girl at Orlando airport and she said her name etc. I believe LE checked it out and ruled it out.

Orlando has so many cameras all over the place that if Caylee and Casey were at the airport, they would be seen on camera.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:52 PM
I saw a mention on NG about audio of a secret jailhouse meeting being released any minute now, then the show ended without any new audio. Has anyone else heard this or was this just another NG tease???

jd_martin
08-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Greta is a weakling :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Greta is doing a great job. Showing compassion to the family during interviews then bringing in professionals to debunk their funky claims. Nancy Grace is more forward but Greta is better at getting people to talk IMO.

Patty G
08-14-2008, 10:53 PM
They vacationed the first week of June according to Cindy in the OTR interview.

I think Cindy also mentioned this at the bond hearing when she said her vacation ended June 8th.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 10:55 PM
That was Cindyspin from a past interview with the Anthony family that included a tour of their backyard. Cindy told Greta that the first dog had an inconsistent hit and so a second dog was brought in. How could the first dog have an inconsistent hit?

K-9 investigators (or officers) confirmed on Greta tonight that the dogs alerted to 3 locations, 2 at the house and 1 in the trunk. He did not say that any of these alerts are or are not inconsistent. Truthfully, I believe LE and the cadaver dogs are onto something consistent, otherwise they would not continue to search using these dogs at the airport today if something about the alert was inconsistent... JMHO

Patty G
08-14-2008, 10:56 PM

There was a report about a "source" saying the pavers went in July 4th weekend.

If the Anthony's did this on their own over the 4th of July, hopefully LE is checking the local Home Depot, Lowe's etc. for recepits of when the pavers were purchased.

JBean
08-14-2008, 10:57 PM
I think Cindy also mentioned this at the bond hearing when she said her vacation ended June 8th.That is true. She was initially figuring her dates as to when she last saw Caylee around her vacation.
She thought the last day she saw caylee was the last day of her vacation.

Patty G
Panelist says, "I think we all can agree that a murder charge is coming down the pike..."

It sure is and it might not be until right before August 21st.

Sunshinegirl
I think Cindy also mentioned this at the bond hearing when she said her vacation ended June 8th.

But my question is did they go out of town or simply vacation at their home?

robotdog
08-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Greta is doing a great job. Showing compassion to the family during interviews then bringing in professionals to debunk their funky claims. Nancy Grace is more forward but Greta is better at getting people to talk IMO.

ok, i agree but she cant lift a sandbox

heheheheeheheheheheheeeeeeeeeee:crazy::crazy::craz y:

jd_martin
08-14-2008, 10:59 PM

Ha that was over my head :clap: lol thought you were saying she was a weakling in how she does interviews. my bad ha.

JBean
08-14-2008, 10:59 PM
K-9 investigators (or officers) confirmed on Greta tonight that the dogs alerted to 3 locations, 2 at the house and 1 in the trunk. He did not say that any of these alerts are or are not inconsistent. Truthfully, I believe LE and the cadaver dogs are onto something consistent, otherwise they would not continue to search using these dogs at the airport today if something about the alert was inconsistent... JMHO
While I do not know if the dogs were consistent at the house or not, I'm not sure I am following your logic if I am understanding it.
I think even if the dogs hit on nothing at the house it would have no bearing on them using the dogs to check the new area.

shefner
08-14-2008, 11:00 PM

It was the large playhouse that she couldn't lift....matter of fact, Cindy said a few men came and lifted it the day they investigated the yard...

pizmex
08-14-2008, 11:01 PM
That was Cindyspin from a past interview with the Anthony family that included a tour of their backyard. Cindy told Greta that the first dog had an inconsistent hit and so a second dog was brought in. How could the first dog have an inconsistent hit?

K-9 investigators (or officers) confirmed on Greta tonight that the dogs alerted to 3 locations, 2 at the house and 1 in the trunk. He did not say that any of these alerts are or are not inconcistent. Truthfully, I believe LE and the cadaver dogs are onto something concistent, otherwise they would not continue to search using these dogs at the airport today if something about the alert was inconcistent... JMHO

Sure. But Cindy said the hits were inconsistent. I was mocking Cindy. I wasn't challenging LE or the ability of their cadaver dogs.

Cindy's statement that the very first cadaver alert was inconsistent is also illogical. Inconsistent with what? A first alert can't be inconsistent because there's no other reference alert to compare it to.

And why would the cadaver search conducted at the Anthony backyard have any bearing on whether or not to use cadaver dogs at the airport?

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 11:02 PM
While I do not know if the dogs were consistent at the house or not, I'm not sure I am following your logic if I am understanding it.
I think even if the dogs hit on nothing at the house it would have no bearing on them using the dogs to check the new area.

What I'm saying is that LE must have sufficient faith in these dogs and their "findings" to continue to search for Caylee using these dogs instead of other resources.. I guess what I mean is that LE has REASON to believe that they are searching for a "body". I'm certain they don't doubt the dogs alerts as much as Cindy and George do.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Sure. But Cindy said the hits were inconsistent. I was mocking Cindy. I wasn't challenging LE or the ability of their cadaver dogs.

Cindy's statement that the very first cadaver alert was inconsistent is also illogical. Inconsistent with what? A first alert can't be inconsistent because there's no other reference alert to compare it to.

And why would a cadaver search at the Anthony backyard have any bearing on whether or not to use cadaver dogs at the airport?

Aaahh.. ok, gotcha! LoL.. I apologize for the misunderstanding :blowkiss:

robotdog
08-14-2008, 11:04 PM
It was the large playhouse that she couldn't lift....matter of fact, Cindy said a few men came and lifted it the day they investigated the yard...

:waitasec:

<-----slinking away and will be quiet :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

robotdog
08-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Ha that was over my head :clap: lol thought you were saying she was a weakling in how she does interviews. my bad ha.

no, she was doing a good job based on what everyone was saying and im sure she was...

but i wouldnt go to the beach with her... people might kick sand in her face
LOL

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar
ok ok.. im stopping before i get in trouble

Patty G
08-14-2008, 11:06 PM
But my question is did they go out of town or simply vacation at their home?

I never heard where they went on vacation. They could have been home like most of us who take vacation from work. Just another little piece that need to have a place.

jd_martin
08-14-2008, 11:07 PM

May take 2 guys to lift it directly off the ground but my bet is Casey could slide it around with ease. Its just plastic. Hollow plastic i might add. JMO

kbay5
08-14-2008, 11:07 PM
I didn't see it mentioned yet...Greta asked Cindy where the dogs hit by the pool and Cindy showed her where, but she said they had - just a couple of weeks before - moved a hibiscus plant that had been growing there for years, so they could move the deck box away from the pool because Caylee was starting to climb on it by the pool.......

Sorry if someone has already brought this up but how convenient that they just dug up a big plant! Couldn't just be a story to cover up why it looks like there was fresh digging in a certain area? Or maybe it just gave casey the perfect place to dig that would not look suspicious.

robotdog
08-14-2008, 11:08 PM
May take 2 guys to lift it directly off the ground but my bet is Casey could slide it around with ease. Its just plastic. Hollow plastic i might add. JMO

there ya go !!!!!

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

sweetwater
08-14-2008, 11:16 PM
I think that Caylee was not hurt at the home and may have only been placed there for moments while Casey got her thoughts togather and realized that would not be a good place. Caylee is not in their backyard..they would have found her. She isn't at the airport either..George got things out of the trunk on the 24th..theere was no decomp smell..if there had been George would have said something to the family.

This child was not in that trunk until later on the 24th or after, but before the 27th when the car was ditched. Casey would not have ditched the car until she felt she had to because of the smell. Caylee may have died prior to that, been placed in another grave and then moved..being in the car a day or two before Casey figured out what to do with her at that point. I find it hard to write this..because it is hard to believ that a mother could do this...but then I tell myself that Casey never acted as a mother to Caylee..she depended on others to do that.

I agree with you on all of this. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do it.
It is hard to write about, think about.

kbay5
08-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Sorry if someone has already brought this up but how convenient that they just dug up a big plant! Couldn't just be a story to cover up why it looks like there was fresh digging in a certain area? Or maybe it just gave casey the perfect place to dig that would not look suspicious.

Is it bad to quote yourself??? Anyways I just had more thought on this.
What was so important about the space where the hibiscus was that they had to move it (not an easy process). Was that the only place in their yard to put the deck box? I don't think so!

tttterri
08-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi all. Can someone throw me a link to where I can find the bond hearing audios? There was an entire list of audio/visuals on some tv channel but I cannot locate them today for some reason. Thanks if anyone can help. I plan to relisten to all of the testimonies!

catherineb
08-14-2008, 11:22 PM
I never heard where they went on vacation. They could have been home like most of us who take vacation from work. Just another little piece that need to have a place.

I could've sworn that they went to Puerto Rico for their vacation. I know that is where Amy went but I could swear I read that is where her parents went too...hence why one of the myspace messages Casey left said something like PR taking all my loved ones away.....or somehting similiar.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Hi all. Can someone throw me a link to where I can find the bond hearing audios? There was an entire list of audio/visuals on some tv channel but I cannot locate them today for some reason. Thanks if anyone can help. I plan to relisten to all of the testimonies!

You should be able to find them here...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=5EAEA76E4063CB1DA472AE99363BC2E9 ?contentId=7038012&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

sweetwater
08-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi!
Check the main page- someone made a great page last night with all major documents, tapes, audios,....

Patty G
08-14-2008, 11:26 PM
I could've sworn that they went to Puerto Rico for their vacation. I know that is where Amy went but I could swear I read that is where her parents went too...hence why one of the myspace messages Casey left said something like PR taking all my loved ones away.....or somehting similiar.

That statement may have been in reference to another person who originated from Puerto Rico To Florida. We are not mentioning the name any longer.

kbay5

Funny, I haven't heard this term yet. It won't be long before it becomes one of our kids' new slang words. Wonder what the definition will be in the Urban Dictionary?

tttterri
thank you both!

CarrieSis
08-14-2008, 11:28 PM
I don't recall hearing this part of the interview with Cindy about the plant. Was that held back because LE found it of interest? Or did I just miss it the first time around?

Also..

That's not really correct. In the video of the dogs searching, it took more than 2 people to move it. They started to use 2, then others had to come help. This is a fairly large playhouse and even being made of "hollow plastic" it's a very thick, heavyduty, heavy plastic. We have an item of similar size and construction, and it takes 2 people just to SLIDE it, let alone lift it.

I do think Casey is small enough to get inside easily, but I do not think there's room to wield a shovel in it. I would more likely suspect smaller gardening tools such as a hand spade - in this scenario.

jd_martin
08-14-2008, 11:36 PM
I don't recall hearing this part of the interview with Cindy about the plant. Was that held back because LE found it of interest? Or did I just miss it the first time around?

Also..

That's not really correct. In the video of the dogs searching, it took more than 2 people to move it. They started to use 2, then others had to come help. This is a fairly large playhouse and even being made of "hollow plastic" it's a very thick, heavyduty, heavy plastic. We have an item of similar size and construction, and it takes 2 people just to SLIDE it, let alone lift it.

I do think Casey is small enough to get inside easily, but I do not think there's room to wield a shovel in it. I would more likely suspect smaller gardening tools such as a hand spade - in this scenario.

I agree its probably heavier than im assuming (im a big guy) I personally think i can slide it around. Sounds gross but if i where Caseys size and i needed to dispose of a body you better bet i could move it.

Amster
08-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Cindy...hon....why would a cadaver dog hit on a plant?

The plant was dug up. Cadaver dog hit on that space? Is that right? And, Cindy thinks the hit was because....what??

kbay5
08-14-2008, 11:37 PM
At the risk of sounding really dumb, I am just wondering if anyone can see my posts. I haven't posted a lot obviously and when I do there is not much substance anyways but I am just making sure I don't have my posts set to invisible or anything. If no one answers this than I will know it is so that I can talk to myself and respond to my own posts!!!

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 11:38 PM
At the risk of sounding really dumb, I am just wondering if anyone can see my posts. I haven't posted a lot obviously and when I do there is not much substance anyways but I am just making sure I don't have my posts set to invisible or anything. If no one answers this than I will know it is so that I can talk to myself and respond to my own posts!!!

I see ya loud and clear!!!

jd_martin

I can see ya.

mollymalone
At the risk of sounding really dumb, I am just wondering if anyone can see my posts. I haven't posted a lot obviously and when I do there is not much substance anyways but I am just making sure I don't have my posts set to invisible or anything. If no one answers this than I will know it is so that I can talk to myself and respond to my own posts!!!Peek a boo! Yes, I can see you!:crazy:

robotdog
08-14-2008, 11:40 PM

hi
im new here too
dont worry, people are busy trying to catch up -

you are not invisible
:)

kbay5
08-14-2008, 11:42 PM
Wow, thanks, I was honestly thinking there was something wrong.

CarrieSis
I think this part of the Greta interview led to the "source in LE" speculating about a possible accidental drowning.

The camera focuses on an area by the cameraman's feet where it shows disturbed earth next to the pool storage box. Cindy makes many comments about how in the last couple weeks either Caylee was or could climb on it into the pool.

I think that might be all that source is using to guess at that. Not saying it's an uneducated guess, just I don't think LE necessarily has other info leading them to suspect an accidental drowning. I think this is where that guess came from.

newtv

i think they poured thru video tapes and never saw them at the airport

CarrieSis
08-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Also... this bothers me.

If the ladder is always up so Caylee can't get in, why is the ladder ALWAYS DOWN now??

If the pool box was moved and the plant dug up so Caylee couldn't get in the pool, why is the box next to the pool again or still??

coltsgal
08-14-2008, 11:44 PM

The plant was dug up. Cadaver dog hit on that space? Is that right? And, Cindy thinks the hit was because....what??

maybe there was some pizza there. :rolleyes:

coltsgal
08-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Also... this bothers me.

If the ladder is always up so Caylee can't get in, why is the ladder ALWAYS DOWN now??

If the pool box was moved and the plant dug up so Caylee couldn't get in the pool, why is the box next to the pool again or still??

since caylee isn't around now, there is no need to keep the ldder up or move the box.

Leila
08-14-2008, 11:49 PM
I didn't get to see Greta tonight as we went out for dinner with out-of-town company, but it's being repeated here in an hour. This thread is great - giving me a good idea of what to anticipate. Thanks everyone~ :blowkiss:

kbay5
08-14-2008, 11:50 PM
since caylee isn't around now, there is no need to keep the ldder up or move the box.

So why go to all of the trouble to move the hibiscus in order to move the box and then put it back. Are they spending that much time in the pool lately that they needed it to be more accessible? If it were me and I really believed that Caylee were alive I would leave it away from the pool as a testament to awaiting her arrival back home, just like leaving a bedroom just the way it was when someone goes away to college or otherwise. I wonder....?

Leila
08-14-2008, 11:52 PM

I'm wondering how the pings at the airport relate to Casey backing her car into her parent's driveway? The timing on this could be critical.

CarrieSis
08-14-2008, 11:55 PM
A thought on the pings.

Could she have loaned her phone to someone who was making a legit trip to the airport?

TKS2003
08-14-2008, 11:57 PM
I didn't get to see Greta tonight as we went out for dinner with out-of-town company, but it's being repeated here in an hour. This thread is great - giving me a good idea of what to anticipate. Thanks everyone~ :blowkiss:

I missed it too, and really I like to read the transcripts better than actually watching, and everyone here does a good job of relaying what I've missed....thanks all!

Leila
08-14-2008, 11:58 PM
In the bond hearing the dog handler testified that two dogs hit on the same three spots--very consistent.

Yes............the dog handler said the first dog hit on three locations in the backyard. They brought in a second dog, and the second dog's handler wasn't told where the first dog hit. The second dog hit on the same three locations.

Cindy is the one who's saying that both dogs had inconsistent alerts.

I would trust the testimony of the professional dog handler.

sweetmop
08-15-2008, 12:11 AM

kbay5! Welcome!:)
You're not invisible!
This discussion has been moving fast tonight ( earlier tonight ) Plus alot of us have been pouncing around from thread to thread. Sometimes that can make a person feel invisible. Sorrry about that!

Your posts have as much substance as the next poster's.

I pray this case breaks soon! Or I may soon be nuts!!!:crazy:

spinnie3
08-15-2008, 12:30 AM
actually the calls seem to have come in (6 calls) over appx 30 minute period

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 12:31 AM

they repeated that at a news conference as well.

spinnie3
08-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Also the calls seemed to be, if I recall correctly, between 12:30ish to 3:45 or so. They weren't one after the other - there was time there.

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 12:38 AM

The handler will leave an area with their dog and come back in from another route to see if they hit the same spot again. I don't think the first dog was inconsistent, but it would be possible.

Chica
08-15-2008, 12:39 AM

I just saw it this evening on Greta (first time I ever saw it!). It immediately piqued my interest because my mom has a hibiscus that is a couple of years old and it is a huge bush - it would be very difficult to dig up! I also thought it wouldn't have necessarily looked suspicious if it had recently been re-dug up...also, Cindy said that is the area where the dogs had an 'inconsistant hit'.

I am so back and forth on this one...I sooooooo want little Caylee to be alive and well...I am just so afraid for her...

Chica
08-15-2008, 12:42 AM

Precisely...Cindy said something about dead plants could confuse the dogs (paraphrasing - I can't remember exactly what she said, but that is the idea it brought to my mind...that's why it so piqued my interest).

Chica
08-15-2008, 12:46 AM
So why go to all of the trouble to move the hibiscus in order to move the box and then put it back. Are they spending that much time in the pool lately that they needed it to be more accessible? If it were me and I really believed that Caylee were alive I would leave it away from the pool as a testament to awaiting her arrival back home, just like leaving a bedroom just the way it was when someone goes away to college or otherwise. I wonder....?

That's exactly it, kbay...it just doesn't sit right with me. It's like every time Cindy tries to explain something all it does it raise more questions with me...

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm wondering how the pings at the airport relate to Casey backing her car into her parent's driveway? The timing on this could be critical.

The backing the car is suppose to be the 18th.

my theory based on the new info:

16th- Caylee last seen, presumed deceased for this post, before 3pm
Casey puts Caylee in the backyard, maybe moves her from the sandbox to the playhouse while deciding which is a better spot, therefore the two of the three hits by the dogs. With Caylee out of site she makes her flurry of calls, possibly to verify mom or dad aren't unexpectedly answering from the car and there shouldn't be any surprises. She possible leaves to get a tarp or something of the type to try to control how much evidence she spreads through the car. She comes back, puts Caylee in the trunk for what will now be over 24 hours if she was at the swampland in the evening. In the heat her body will decompose rapidly thus the smell in the car.

On the 17th Casey comes back to the house, she borrows the shovel which she only has for an hour, she uses it to pry the shed open takes the gas cans (I don't think this happened on the 24th). She does not know where she is going to drive too to get rid of the body but running out of gas on a road out in the boonies with a car that smells like a body not a great option.

On the 18th she backs into the garage to scrub the trunk, therefore the cleaning bottle that was in the trunk. The flurry of calls on the 18th to verify no one is at the house, she can't have company for the cleanup.

If you use the 24th as the body moving date heavy decomposition is taking place at this point, very gruesome and you would think more evidence in the car (plus where did she leave her?).

spinnie3
08-15-2008, 12:58 AM
phone time lines

WATTS: Well...

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Let me back up. It goes -- it started at 3:03, 3:03 PM.

Watch Greta's interview with Steph Watts

WATTS: OK, Greta, and let me just back up a little bit for you just to set the stage a little bit. Don't forget, at 12:50, just before 1:00 PM, George claimed that he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house. Then George himself leaves the house at 2:30. Now let's jump ahead.

Casey's making phone calls on her cell phone. 3:03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone. 4:10, she calls her mom at work. 4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:14, she calls her mom at work. 4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph). 4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph). 4:24, mom on her cell. 6:32, mom on home phone. 6:33, voice-mail. 7:06, mom home. And 7:20, she calls her friend, Amy.

Now, if you notice, Greta, these calls that are a minute apart -- if I call you and I don't -- I get your voice-mail and I hang up, that registers as a minute.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Tell me -- let's give names. Tony Lazzaro, that's her boyfriend?

WATTS: Yes, Tony Anthony (SIC) is the boyfriend who was the promoter at Club Fusian, which we're going to take a look at a little later on in the show. And Amy Huisinga (ph) is the girl that the mother found the resume in the car and she was the one who took Cindy to where Casey was. And Casey was using her car hat week while Amy (SIC) was away, and unfortunately, Casey also stole money from her and checks.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, in all fairness, if you look at my phone records, you know, it might show a flurry of phone calls, as well. But nonetheless, it's just a piece of the puzzle. All right. Let's -- now, you don't have anything for the next day, Tuesday, do you. You were - - you suddenly jumped to Wednesday. Why don't you have Tuesday's records?

WATTS: Well, Greta, it's interesting because the 17th seems to be sort of a blurry day for us in this timeline. As you know, you and I are working this story. We're trying to put this timeline together. The 17th, we haven't come up with the records yet. We don't know what was happening on the 17th. Of course, obviously, very curious as to what was going on on the 17th. The next phone records we have are the 18th. And again, that date is significant because that's the date that Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And so tell me -- give me the list of calls on the 18th for which we have records.

WATTS: Sure. Again, on the 18th -- and again, we don't know what time exactly she borrowed the shovel from them, but on the 18th at 12:33 PM, she calls mom at home. 12:34, Mom cell. 12:35, mom at home. 12:36, dad's cell. 1:09, mom's cell. 1:11, mom home.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, it of the June 16 phone calls that you first recited, do you have any idea whether it pinged off the tower near her home to indicate that she was likely making or could have been making those calls from home?

WATTS: Well, that's a good question, Greta, and I'm sure investigators are taking a look at that. They obviously haven't released that information to us because it's part of their ongoing investigation. But now, remember, the last phone call she made was 7:20 to Amy. There's no incoming or outgoing calls on Casey's cell phone, Greta, until 11:00 AM the next day.

Liz
08-15-2008, 01:26 AM

That sandbox has bothered me since it was first announced that the dogs had hit on it. The sand could've easily been 'changed' out. IMO, the sand even looks different in the Greta video, than from previous pix I'd seen of it.

Another thing that strikes me odd, is that Cindy said they had moved a large hibiscus bush at the beginning of July. That def isn't the ideal time of year to transplant a thriving bush or tree. Early spring or late fall would be the better time to transplant, imo, if they wanted it to survive.

Liz
08-15-2008, 02:47 AM
I'm pretty sure this is Caylee's Playhouse:

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1336

www.step2.com
Step2 » Children's Products: Playhouse »Naturally Playful® Welcome Home Playhouse Naturally Playful® Welcome Home Playhouse

Product Number: 756500
Dimensions: 66.00 H 73.00 L 66.00 W
Weight: 188.00 lbs

Ships via Truck
» How long will this take?
$599.99| about this price

Larger Image(s) Product Details (pdf) Assembly Instructions (pdf)

Naturally Playful® Welcome Home Playhouse
Product Rating4.6 stars
(192 Ratings)Write a ReviewRead 192 Reviews

This backyard favorite features realistic, contemporary styling in natural colors. Tons of extra features such as the working shutters, skylight, built-in kitchen and electronics enhance this one-of-a-kind playhouse.

Classic style with 2 bay windows, peaked roof, skylight and welcome mat
Detailed interior features a kitchen with sink, range, storage cabinet and drop-leaf table
Electronic phone and doorbell make realistic sounds (batteries not included)
Chairs and accessories sold separately
Made in USA of US and imported parts (phone and doorbell made in China)
Adult assemby required
Coordinates with other Naturally Playful® products

Awards:
Platinum Award, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, 2006

Comments:
Great little playhouse!
By Jill from Houston, TX on 6/4/2008
Pros:Easy Assembly, Attractive Design, Weather Resistant, Hours of Fun, Durable

Best Uses:Older Children, Individual Play, Group Play, Small Children

Describe Yourself:
Parent Of Two Or More Children, Stay At Home Parent
Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
We bought this playhouse for my daughter's 5th birthday and she loves it, as does her one year old brother. It is large enough for older kids - mom even fits in there for a tea party![...]Our only recommendation would be a floor. We are going to buy a plank of plywood to put underneath, because spiders seem to like to wander in. We have it on the edge of our backyard under trees so it is shaded and our daughter can look out the windows and see birds. She is just thrilled with the house!

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1336

txsvicki
08-15-2008, 03:12 AM
Cindy's question about blood being in the backyard bothered me. The places the dogs hit could have been droplets of blood. If George bled in the backyard, then I guess that is the explanation for Cindy.

Whiner
08-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Also... this bothers me.

Cindy also reported that they believe it was some neighbor kids that came into the yard and were responsible for moving the pool ladder. She said they were concerned about strangers in the pool and that was another reason the ladder was off. But like you point out - it's back!

websurfer
08-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Chess is being played here...
Greta did ask good questions.
She has to be careful not to be cut off.

Greta has gotten to go into the yard,the house & she has tried to remain open and non judgemental about it.just reporting.

So I do give her credit for that.

diablo
08-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Another thing that strikes me odd, is that Cindy said they had moved a large hibiscus bush at the beginning of July. That def isn't the ideal time of year to transplant a thriving bush or tree. Early spring or late fall would be the better time to transplant, imo, if they wanted it to survive.

indeed !

Class-z
08-15-2008, 11:20 AM
That inconsistent alert is according to Cindy. In another interview she said that only one dog was used and said another dog came out the next day and hit on the same spot. I might add, she said it sheepishly.

I think the sandbox is piviotal.

OME

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for this family, they are doing as much to make excuses as Casey. Cindy said the dog hits were inconsistant and that if someone had urinated they could hit on it. All of a sudden she's a expert.

For someone who is a nurse and a father whose an ex cop (anyone know why he's not anymore) they should have a lot more sense and this goes far beyond denial as far as I'm concerned. They remind me of the Peterson clan. Sorry, I know Iv'e said that before.

hcwonline
08-15-2008, 01:51 PM
hi
im new here too
dont worry, people are busy trying to catch up -

you are not invisible

I had those same doubts a few years ago. Turns out it was just
midlife trauma. (minor)**i know too much info:)

Anyway, we see you, you are validated.

Betty Boop
08-16-2008, 11:51 PM
The backing the car is suppose to be the 18th.

my theory based on the new info:

16th- Caylee last seen, presumed deceased for this post, before 3pm
Casey puts Caylee in the backyard, maybe moves her from the sandbox to the playhouse while deciding which is a better spot, therefore the two of the three hits by the dogs. With Caylee out of site she makes her flurry of calls, possibly to verify mom or dad aren't unexpectedly answering from the car and there shouldn't be any surprises. She possible leaves to get a tarp or something of the type to try to control how much evidence she spreads through the car. She comes back, puts Caylee in the trunk for what will now be over 24 hours if she was at the swampland in the evening. In the heat her body will decompose rapidly thus the smell in the car.

On the 17th Casey comes back to the house, she borrows the shovel which she only has for an hour, she uses it to pry the shed open takes the gas cans (I don't think this happened on the 24th). She does not know where she is going to drive too to get rid of the body but running out of gas on a road out in the boonies with a car that smells like a body not a great option.

On the 18th she backs into the garage to scrub the trunk, therefore the cleaning bottle that was in the trunk. The flurry of calls on the 18th to verify no one is at the house, she can't have company for the cleanup.

If you use the 24th as the body moving date heavy decomposition is taking place at this point, very gruesome and you would think more evidence in the car (plus where did she leave her?).

Impatientredhead: I read this soon after you posted it, and it settled well with me, especially the thoughts about the "flurry of calls" being to determine where everyone was. I had originally thought Casey made the flurry of calls to tell them something happened, but I couldn't get my mind around that. It makes sense that she would want to know if someone were on their way home at that time.

As I recall, she called her dad first in "the flurry". I wonder why she called him first -- maybe he gets off work sooner than Cindy?

I also agree that if the body is still being moved around near the 24th, there would be much more decomp evidence in the trunk. Anyway, I had to go sleuthing to find your post again LOL.

I hope if this brings your post to the top again that it will spark some more discussion in this area.

I'm new to this Board but have followed the case since the beginning. The last case I obsessed so much about was Scott Peterson case.

Anyway, your theory makes a lot of sense. If you read this post, I would like to know if your theory has taken any new turns.