PDA

View Full Version : Bond Being Posted by Padilla

Pages : [1] 2 3

JBean
08-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, said they will post a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony, the mother of Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.
Padillas sent an e-mail to Local 6 News, announcing the move.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony."

FULL STORY:http://www.local6.com/news/17202414/detail.html
brought from another thread.

Sparky
08-15-2008, 04:02 PM
They are getting ready to broadcast this now on WKMG

LorinMarie
08-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Does this good for nothing blankety blank still have a show on the air?

scottv
lurker.. first thread...

1) Who is putting up the money for the bond (50K) and collateral ($500k)?

2) It says they hired a spokesperson - who's paying for this?

dee10134
Why?!?!

Elley Mae
I'ts all about getting her out,and money what about Caylee?

JBean
08-15-2008, 04:04 PM
lurker.. first thread...

Hi Lurker welcome.
I don;t think we know what's happening yet. Some high profile bounty hunter is going to foot the bill..so we shall see. what's up.

LorinMarie
08-15-2008, 04:04 PM
lurker.. first thread...

From the post it sounds like the nephew of the bounty hunter who has a bail bond company they are doing it on their own??

belleyes
08-15-2008, 04:05 PM
one word PUBLICITY , (low and dirty)

JBean
08-15-2008, 04:06 PM
From the post it sounds like the nephew of the bounty hunter who has a bail bond company they are doing it on their own??
They certainly have that right that's for sure. Calculated risk I guess.
Maybe they want some exclusive information.

This girl is not going to be safe on the outside imo.

dee10134
It has to be for publicity.... there is no other reason why ANYONE would post bond for Casey Anthony.

birdie
Here's his main website: http://www.leonardpadilla.com/

He runs for mayor occasionally.....Colorful guy.

MIMOMMY
Better keep a very close eye on her --- Id hate to have the "babysitters" come back and harm her for not staying hush hush in jail *eyeroll*

Hailiejade77
well I guess we NOW know why Cindy went to the sheriffs office secretly,.. I bet she went to tell,....
I am angry! I hope LE has enough evidence to charge her before she gets out!

belleyes
08-15-2008, 04:07 PM
I hope they put her on suicide watch.

Elley Mae
I'm sorry but I do not feel sorry for the Anthony's, maybe this is what Lee has been doing to keep his parents from suffering financial.

wishingtree
I am searching online to try to find any relationship they may have with Casey or the Anthony's. I understand that Leonard Padilla is pretty well-known, but his nephew, Tony Padilla is the owner of the bond company. For some reason that name is a little familiar, but then so many names have been thrown around in this case I'm probably mistaken. BUT I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

LorinMarie
I have sent a message using the contact us on their web sire asking if this is a fact, figured it couldn't do any harm

Diamond
Oh, no... :(

She doesn't deserve to get out of jail. If she wanted to help, she would open her mouth and be honest for once. She can do that...anywhere. So, what's the point.

SeriouslySearching
Absolutely it is for publicity! No other reason. If Casey commits suicide after she is released...won't be much he can do except pay the tab, eh?!

dreamfeather
08-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Great.

If she bonds out, I hope LE sticks to her her butt like a wet diaper. She shouldn't be hard to track. She'll probably go right to TonE's apartment to beg his forgiveness for missing all the club parties for the past few weeks.

Elley Mae
08-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Tooth pick not a cigar sorry. that's the guy I was thinking about.

Elley Mae
08-15-2008, 04:09 PM
I am searching online to try to find any relationship they may have with Casey or the Anthony's. I understand that Leonard Padilla is pretty well-known, but his nephew, Tony Padilla is the owner of the bond company. For some reason that name is a little familiar, but then so many names have been thrown around in this case I'm probably mistaken. BUT I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

Detective Carlos Padilla?

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 04:10 PM
well I guess we NOW know why Cindy went to the sheriffs office secretly,.. I bet she went to tell,....
I am angry! I hope LE has enough evidence to charge her before she gets out!I highly doubt that Cindy would go meet with them to tell them of the plans to spring her!! They would not want LE to have a heads up on that so more charges can be brought up to add on to the current ones. So no...she didn't go for that reason, imo.

The family will have to literally "sell their collective souls" to this Padilla guy if he does go ahead with this charade.

MIMOMMY
LOOK OUT FUSION --- SHE"LL BE OUT AND READY TO PARTY IN NO TIME :crazy:

wishingtree

DUH!! The name is just familiar to me because I am think of Carlos Padilla of OCSO. :doh:

mydailyopinions
Could it be possible that they have enough now to charge her with murder, yet are holding back to gain more evidence to be used in trial?
Do any of you think that charges will come before she is bonded? And that they will set no bond for her?

indallas2
:eek::eek::furious::furious:

liltigress
08-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Padilla and his side kick Rob Dick??? I love Rob. I've talked to him several times. I can't believe they're posting her bail! Wow!

Elley Mae
08-15-2008, 04:12 PM
And now we now why things didn't seem right!

Marina2
08-15-2008, 04:13 PM
Another link to his business:
http://wantedfugitives.com/bountyhunters.html

Hailiejade77
praying so hard that they charge her or find Caylee before she is bailed out!!!!!!!!!! :(

Elley Mae
Will she not still be under house arrest/confinement?

Diamond
08-15-2008, 04:14 PM
praying so hard that they charge her or find Caylee before she is bailed out!!!!!!!!!! :(

Ditto!

Sleuthster
Okay, here I go AGAIN saying OMG:eek:
AND I am furious:furious:

If this guy wants publicity, why doesnt he try donating $50,000 to a charitable cause other then bail the party girl out so she can search for the kidnapper while clubbing. Hmm?? Maybe someone should ask him this?

Maybe he thinks she a hottie and this will win him some points? I donno. All I know is when you put a glove in a puddle of mud the mud sure dont get glovey. Remember that bucko.

She's a nut! Good luck trying to get her to go to court and not a)flee or b) do herself in.

liltigress
They're the world famous bounty hunters that have their show on Nat Geo.

coltsgal
I want her to get out...at least for a few days. (closely monitored, of course).

I want her to see that her life isn't the same, she cant go back to partying, Tony probably wants nothing to do with her, she will be an outcast at Fusian, and her friends will probably avoid her.

Maybe then, she'll realize what a HUGE mistake she made, and her guilt and lack of attention will eat her alive, and she'll confess.

LI_Mom
better keep a very close eye on her --- id hate to have the "babysitters" come back and harm her for not staying hush hush in jail *eyeroll*

lol!!!

wishingtree
08-15-2008, 04:15 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Says it will be Monday due to Casey needing to be fit for a ankle monitoring device.

impatientredhead
Great.

If she bonds out, I hope LE sticks to her her butt like a wet diaper. She shouldn't be hard to track. She'll probably go right to TonE's apartment to beg his forgiveness for missing all the club parties for the past few weeks.

There were terms to her release if bond was posted, house arrest with a ankle bracelet if I recall.

This may all be Baez's doing, all wrapped up in one deal, Baez gets his costs covered, bounty guys get their TV show coverage, spokesperson gets to right book with Baez promising a Casey interview exclusively to them. The GPs may not be the puppetmaster here.

LorinMarie
On second thought, Ms. Casey would probably prefer jail to house arrest with Cindy!!

ebrich
I can NOT wait her to finally be put in the position to actually get called out in her lies. I am sure she will be a guest on many shows.
I really hope they keep an eye on her for suicide.

SeriouslySearching
Padilla and his side kick Rob Dick??? I love Rob. I've talked to him several times. I can't believe they're posting her bail! Wow!Are you still going to respect him in the morning after being "in bed" with Casey to do this?! They are really going out on a limb here and the outcome may be the worst possible for everyone involved if Casey is released. Right now, she can't pull a Duckett and never give anyone the answers to find her daughter. If she is released, who knows what this piece of work will do! I think that kind of a risk is far too large for a television show or publicity stunt!!

Sleuthster
Sarge, please tell me this is one of your jokes again!

Chica
I want her to get out...at least for a few days. (closely monitored, of course).

I want her to see that her life isn't the same, she cant go back to partying, Tony probably wants nothing to do with her, she will be an outcast at Fusian, and her friends will probably avoid her.

Maybe then, she'll realize what a HUGE mistake she made, and her guilt and lack of attention will eat her alive, and she'll confess.

NO...I think she'll LOVE all the attention - her head will swell because she will be the 'center of attention' again!! :furious:

chevylee
What are the "conditions" if Casey gets bonded out?

Sweetchelle
Im sooooooooo peeved!! This is just unbelieveable!:furious:

CASuzk
08-15-2008, 04:16 PM
World Famous WHO?
Sacramento huh, it is known as a place of drugs, thugs, and crooked politicians so I guess he's got the money because the Anthony sure don't.

I hope she does get bailed out. Locked in that house, surround by news hounds and with the parents she's fleeced, it could be hell for her. I'd make a condition of her bail be that she has to sleep in the room of her missing child.

LI_Mom

You're probably thinking of the Detective.... Carlos Padilla. It took me a while to figure out why the name was familiar.

liltigress
Are you still going to respect him in the morning after being "in bed" with Casey to do this?! They are really going out on a limb here and the outcome may be the worst possible for everyone involved if Casey is released. Right now, she can't pull a Duckett and never give anyone the answers to find her daughter. If she is released, who knows what this piece of work will do! I think that kind of a risk is far too large for a television show or publicity stunt!!

No, no, no.. I totally agree. She is right where she needs to be. I'm just stunned!

Hailiejade77
08-15-2008, 04:17 PM

She'll NEVER confess
jmo

Elley Mae
08-15-2008, 04:18 PM
For the first time I feel sick! This is for nothing but money what about CAYLEE!

JBean
08-15-2008, 04:19 PM
What are the "conditions" if Casey gets bonded out?
IIRC< she will be on home confinement and wasn't there something about Cindy having to have a monitor too?

Casey will not be allowed out except for critical appts such as court, doctor, attorney.

wishingtree
08-15-2008, 04:20 PM
I am totally disgusted by this!! I wonder if this has any reason to do with the Anthonys getting a Media Spokesman today?? They're sure gonna need one now!! I can't remember feeling as disgusted as this since O.J. was let off!! I know it's not the same, but it is still a victory for Casey that she DOES NOT DESERVE!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

dreamfeather
All I know is when you put a glove in a puddle of mud the mud sure dont get glovey. Remember that bucko.

Now there's a saying I'm going to have to remember!

heavenlydaze
Maybe letting her out isn't such a bad idea. I think mom & dad have really had it with all of this and eventually she'll talk. Obviously LE hasn't had much luck getting her to fess up. Problem is, if she DOES spill the beans to a family member, will they come forward with the info?

Marina2
Guess we'll get to see her do the "perp walk" once again as she is rearrested for murder. Probably won't be smiling as big then.

SeriouslySearching
Cindy won't be held to any such restrictions. She has not been charged with anything...yet. They can only enforce things on Casey.

wishingtree
08-15-2008, 04:21 PM
She'll NEVER confess
jmo

I agree!

Hailiejade77
08-15-2008, 04:21 PM
If she does get out and sees things won't be like she wants them to be aka her party life, her friends, her man,.. she might just kill herself. She will think she has nothing left to lose.

I also highly doubt that she will be on tv shows. I am sure Baiz will put a stop to that. Although i would love to see what other lies she comes up with.
jmo

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 04:22 PM
She'll NEVER confess
jmoNot in a million years! :X

rozey
I don't know whether to cry or break something!!!!!
Or may be just hurl!!!

tuppence
World Famous WHO?

I hope she does get bailed out. Locked in that house, surround by news hounds and with the parents she's fleeced, it could be hell for her. I'd make a condition of her bail be that she has to sleep in the room of her missing child.

I agree. In jail she can avoid answering whatever questions she wants. She can reject seeing visitors. Just wait until she's locked in a house with Cindy and has to talk to her - there's gonna be hell to pay. She's gonna wish she was in jail. I actually think the only ones that are gonna get her to talk are Lee and Cindy if they can get her alone.

Sleuthster
08-15-2008, 04:23 PM
I bet she takes off. Monitor or not. I dont know how those thingys work but in the movies bad guys take them off all the time and runaway.

wishingtree
Or may be just hurl!!!

I feel exactly the same way!!

liltigress
Padilla is Bounty Hunter/Bail Bondsman. Surely he wouldn't invest on a definite loss. I would think there's a good reason for this, but I just can't think of one right now, other than Casey is protected by those bars for the time being. If she's out, she's going to talk. Baez can't control her conversations in her own home.

impatientredhead
Maybe letting her out isn't such a bad idea. I think mom & dad have really had it with all of this and eventually she'll talk. Obviously LE hasn't had much luck getting her to fess up. Problem is, if she DOES spill the beans to a family member, will they come forward with the info?

Maybe it runs in the family and maybe a month from now Cindy will mention she hasn't seen her child but she has been doing her own investigation so she didn't call?

SeriouslySearching
Maybe letting her out isn't such a bad idea. I think mom & dad have really had it with all of this and eventually she'll talk. Obviously LE hasn't had much luck getting her to fess up. Problem is, if she DOES spill the beans to a family member, will they come forward with the info?Nope. Not a chance they will say a word about it. (However, I wouldn't be shocked to find the house has been bugged along with a gps system on the suv.)

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Maybe it runs in the family and maybe a month from now Cindy will mention she hasn't seen her child but she has been doing her own investigation so she didn't call?Hahahahahaha~

Sleuthster
08-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Maybe it runs in the family and maybe a month from now Cindy will mention she hasn't seen her child but she has been doing her own investigation so she didn't call?

:clap: good one LOL

QuickAttack
Guys, let's pray for murder charges soon, and that she'll be held on a much larger bond.

Even if she gets out on bond, the minute the charges are upgraded to murder, they'll bring her back in, and the whole process will begin again.

Marina2
This probably answers the question of what Cindy's meeting with LE was about.

wishingtree

Thank you for a much needed laugh!! We can only hope!!:D

I'm already back to being furious though! :furious:

rozey

Thanks for the chuckle..I needed that!!!!

Hailiejade77
if she is in a safe house,... as Cindy said she wanted her to be in,..WHO will be watching her??? I don't think Cindy and George will be able to be at the safe house,.. they will be followed by the media. And one of the conditions was that Casey could NEVER be alone. Cindy stated that she would have Casey's friends watch her,.. .now I ask,.. WHAT friends would want to watch her now??? Especially if she is a flight risk? JMO

NighTillDawn
08-15-2008, 04:26 PM
If LE doesn't have anything to hold Casey in for, then they will let her out. That would mean the DNA that came back didn't test positive. It's anyone's guess what Casey will do once she's let out, but if she is out in public, someone is bound to do something to harm her. Are they crazy to even be letting her out of jail since this is a high profiled case? Scott Peterson was free up until the time they found Laci and Conner, and nothing happened to him. Who the heck knows anymore. Maybe once Casey is out of jail, the invisible baby sitter ZG will take Caylee back to her mom? This case is making me sicker by the day.

mkay882
08-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Could it be possible that they have enough now to charge her with murder, yet are holding back to gain more evidence to be used in trial?
Do any of you think that charges will come before she is bonded? And that they will set no bond for her?

:praying: This woman needs to stay in jail!

Can they revoke her bond before she makes it? Like if she gets charged with murder?

There's no bond for murder....is there? :bang:

MD MOMMY
08-15-2008, 04:27 PM
What people won't do for a book deal...it's the same reason she was able to obtain a lawyer with no money...they are all in it for the long haul..mark my words. Book 1 will come from Cindy..Book 2 from Baez and Book 3 from the Padilla's...sickening.

ebrich

They should get Tony to pretend to want to help her. I am sure he could get her to talk.

SeriouslySearching
Padilla is Bounty Hunter/Bail Bondsman. Surely he wouldn't invest on a definite loss. I would think there's a good reason for this, but I just can't think of one right now, other than Casey is protected by those bars for the time being. If she's out, she's going to talk. Baez can't control her conversations in her own home.With the international attention they will garner...it isn't a loss at all! Look at it as "advertising costs" which is really a good deal when you think about it. They get all the free press, television interviews, and the works! Their show just hit and ship will come in because of it.

newtv
The upside of her being released is she can no longer use the excuse of being in jail for the reason she isn't producing Caylee.
The whole reasoning by the family for not finding caylee is because casey is in jail? Its put up or shut up time for her now.
What twist will they offer up after more weeks of not finding Caylee go by? (I can just imagine them saying..If she had not been jailed for 5 weeks we would have Caylee home by now!!)
Caylee is dead-so noone will be producing her whether Casey is in jail or not.

karenmamo
08-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Nope. Not a chance they will say a word about it. (However, I wouldn't be shocked to find the house has been bugged along with a gps system on the suv.)
SEriously....so right. We can pray that place is bugged!
Is there anything or any way we can put another positive spin on this? Any was this could be an advantageous occurance?
Help...spin those brains...
At least NG and Greta will be interesting. Which one will have the bounty hunter on first? YeeGads

Elley Mae
With the international attention they will garner...it isn't a loss at all! Look at it as "advertising costs" which is really a good deal when you think about it. They get all the free press, television interviews, and the works! Their show just hit and ship will come in because of it.

Half a million is nothing to them.

QuickAttack
if she is in a safe house,... as Cindy said she wanted her to be in,..WHO will be watching her??? I don't think Cindy and George will be able to be at the safe house,.. they will be followed by the media. And one of the conditions was that Casey could NEVER be alone. Cindy stated that she would have Casey's friends watch her,.. .now I ask,.. WHAT friends would want to watch her now??? Especially if she is a flight risk? JMO

If she is under house arrest, I don't see how they can place her anywhere but the family home.

chevylee
IIRC< she will be on home confinement and wasn't there something about Cindy having to have a monitor too?

Casey will not be allowed out except for critical appts such as court, doctor, attorney.

ty JBean, don't know about the monitor, it seems like they would make her wear one tho.

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 04:30 PM
I have to agree, Quick. However, they could allow her to stay at a hotel. Hey...maybe she could get an employee discount with Universal! hehehe

wishingtree
08-15-2008, 04:30 PM
The WFTV article has been updated to say an unnamed 3rd party put Jose Baez in contact with the Padillas. I WONDER WHO????

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Padilla is Bounty Hunter/Bail Bondsman. Surely he wouldn't invest on a definite loss. I would think there's a good reason for this, but I just can't think of one right now, other than Casey is protected by those bars for the time being. If she's out, she's going to talk. Baez can't control her conversations in her own home.

Author puts up a good chunk of the money/collateral- bailsbonds man gets tv access and publicity for his show- Baez gets his out of pocket covered- Author gets access to Casey for his now "exclusively authorized" book. Author gets his investment back out of the book monies- bailsbondsman gets his back through tv money and the bond is refundable minus fees as long as she shows up to court, conviction would not effect that-

That is my theory on the money trail.

Elley Mae
Doe's anyone honestly believe that looks are not playing a part in this?

Marina2
And even if she does skip on the bond think of the episode that will make for the bounty hunters. A National Geographic exclusive...the hunt for Casey Anthony. Big money in that. They can't lose.

kathyn2
08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
LE needs to arrest her for murder and up her bond to a million OR give her NO bond.

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Doe's anyone honestly believe that looks are not playing a part in this?Would that be the look of Casey throwing up in the toilet or the look on her face while she is showing her @ss?! :waitasec:

kathyn2
08-15-2008, 04:33 PM
I almost hope she skips town so that this jerk loses the money

believe09
Aren't there 4 holds in place in the event she makes bail?

QuickAttack

Like the two detectives from Texas labeled her, "Beautiful sociopathic killer."

JBean
ty JBean, don't know about the monitor, it seems like they would make her wear one tho.
>> It is believed that Casey can't be released until Monday, because she needs to first be fitted for an ankle monitoring device, something not usually done on weekends<<http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Elley Mae
would that be the look of casey throwing up in the toilet or the look on her face while she is showing her @ss?! :waitasec:

rotfl

Sleuthster
08-15-2008, 04:34 PM

Exactly! And his pic on his website didnt exactly look like Richard Gere.

I think this guys crazy if he is feeling sorry for her and falling for her bs.

Then again The Parents and Bro have been suporting her kidnap story, maybe the worlds gone crazy and we are the only sane ones left.

Elley Mae
>> It is believed that Casey can't be released until Monday, because she needs to first be fitted for an ankle monitoring device, something not usually done on weekends<<http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Well that bites.

QuickAttack
I almost hope she skips town so that this jerk loses the money

Ditto that.

:furious:

SeriouslySearching
And even if she does skip on the bond think of the episode that will make for the bounty hunters. A National Geographic exclusive...the hunt for Casey Anthony. Big money in that. They can't lose.Ooooo...Good point! Break off the bracelet (with a shovel, of course), give her $45k, two full gas cans, a working Blackberry, and say, "OK Casey...we will give you a 24 hour head start!!" LOL

JBean
08-15-2008, 04:35 PM
LE needs to arrest her for murder and up her bond to a million OR give her NO bond.
They better have some dang good evidence to do that.

Elley Mae
Exactly! And his pic on his website didnt exactly look like Richard Gere.

I think this guys crazy if he is feeling sorry for her and falling for her bs.

Then again The Parents and Bro have been suporting her kidnap story, maybe the worlds gone crazy and we are the only sane ones left.

Then I am staying right here.

Sleuthster
Would that be the look of Casey throwing up in the toilet or the look on her face while she is showing her @ss?! :waitasec:

No I think she is refering to the pics of her at the club showing both her @ss and b@@bs

wishingtree
08-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Then I am staying right here.

Save a seat for me please!

karenmamo
08-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Would that be the look of Casey throwing up in the toilet or the look on her face while she is showing her @ss?! :waitasec:
Serious...at the same moment, I was wondering what picture would be on the cover of that book.
However, after her conviction, the Anthony family will not be so proud of the book, money, etc. This will haunt them worse than the loss of their precious Caylee. That book will be out there FOREVER.

wishingtree
08-15-2008, 04:37 PM
No I think she is refering to the pics of her at the club showing both her @ss and b@@bs

That or the one of her grabbing the other sleazy girl's b@@bs!!!

headndownstream
I hope there is a parade protest from the jail to her street, signs, booing, questions, pictures of our beloved Caylee, OH, I am just furious!!!:confused::eek::furious::sick::snooty::l iar::loser::(:banghead::argue::other_beatingA_Dead :snake::whip::puke::curses::scream::viking::rant:: devil::no:

Now sweetums can get a home cooked meal.

QuickAttack
Bond won't be placed until Sunday, according to the article.

LaLaw2000
:eek::eek::eek:

For almost the first time in my life, words fail me!!

karenmamo
I have read all the comments on the local blog there...you know, I would NOT want to be out in that area at all. Imagine bullets through the windows...dangerous situation. MO

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 04:38 PM
No I think she is refering to the pics of her at the club showing both her @ss and b@@bsWell...that isn't about looks then. I have seen better built hookers. :eek:

chevylee

Thaxs Jbean again, I bet they will impose drug testing on her too. And I would think no drinking alcohol also.

Sleuthster
The one of her in the blue dress??

Hey, hows that song go, Devil in the blue dress blue dress, devil in the blue dress something or other.

LaLaw2000
I hope there is a parade protest from the jail to her street, signs, booing, questions, pictures of our beloved Caylee, OH, I am just furious!!!:confused::eek::furious::sick::snooty::l iar::loser::(:banghead::argue::other_beatingA_Dead :snake::whip::puke::curses::scream::viking::rant:: devil::no:

Mom's veggie soup.

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Last time she was just about to be bailed out, she wasn't.

If bail was yanked away from again... she just might finally crack!

Does anyone know if this Padilla guy might be working w/ LE in order to break Casey????

That said.... I still think it's highly likely that Cindy would be willing to throw away her everything she owns to help her "mother of the year" daughter escape.

What better way to prove how much you believe in your daughter than to go on the lam with her?

Hailiejade77
i am in total awe and sick to my stomach. I guess getting Casey out of jail is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than Caylee,....:furious::furious::furious:

This poor child is never going to be found,... Casey will lie to the day she dies. And now that she is out, she will have another spin to her kidnapper story. jmo

I feel like puking

QuickAttack
Or may be just hurl!!!

I ate a late lunch. Hurl would be closest to how I feel.

amandab
For some reason, I'm not too concerned about the bond issue. A LOT can happen over the course of a weekend, you know?

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 04:40 PM
i am in total awe and sick to my stomach. I guess getting Casey out of jail is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than Caylee,....:furious::furious::furious:

This poor child is never going to be found,... Casey will lie to the day she dies. And now that she is out, she will have another spin to her kidnapper story. jmo

I feel like pukingI would advise against puking with your so-called friends around with cell phones. :bang:

Wise Old Owl
08-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Wonder if once she is out - will she be "lurking" on here? lol

Plus - now RIGHT NOW the Hurricane Center in Miami just named this storm - we have Tropical Storm Fay and with winds already at 66 mph - could be Hurricane Fay very shortly - and the projected path is pretty much straight for Florida - coming on Monday - maybe this storm will hinder her release. Although Orlando is a little further north but never know.

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 04:41 PM

In Casey's defense, she was only doing that because she thought Caylee was hidden in the girl's bra. Honest. :rolleyes:

JBean
For some reason, I'm not too concerned about the bond issue. A LOT can happen over the course of a weekend, you know?
There is talk that there is a plan B in place by LE if bond were to be made. Does anyone know anything about the details on this?
It is a plan that will keep her in jail on new charges.
Anyone?

Sweetchelle
In Casey's defense, she was only doing that because she thought Caylee was hidden in the girl's bra. Honest. :rolleyes:

lmao!

LaLaw2000
08-15-2008, 04:42 PM
This just makes me SO SICK! Of course it is all about the money. I do hope Casey and Mommie Dearest have to be holed up in the same house 24/7. Wonder who will assault who first?
Then of course the whole family can hold a family meeting and get their lies straight.

Barf!

AliVada

I don't understand this, she happens to be young so she is in her prime. But she is no looker, she is a small freckly thing. She's not the type men swoon over or she wouldnt have been picking em up via the internet she would have been too distracted with those she met in real life???

Hailiejade77
If i was in Orlando. I would picket the jail. And I hope everyone is screaming Baby Killer at her when she gets out. Imagine the media attention in front of the house when Casey gets out?! Those poor neighbors!

tabbykiki
Sorry if this is posted already - http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-081508,0,2567614.story

"Leonard Padilla said he believes the child is alive and that Anthony is not a flight risk."

Sleuthster
If George and Cindy are tired of the press now, wait till little miss bs'r gets out. They better get some porto potties out there cause they will be camped out 24/7.

SeriouslySearching
Great! Now a hurricane!! Can "The Casey and Cindy Show" GET any more bizarre?! Hmmmm...I guess it can.

jazzelwood
08-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Ohhhhhh this is Perfect. Casey being out she will not be insulated from the media! Sleeping all day!! nnnooo she will be AROUND her family all the time..no hiding..NO canceling visits because you can!! ..CONSTANT Questions from everyone - why - because you are now accessible!!
Sleepingin the room that will remind her of Caylee ...oh that's right her daughter that is no longer with her hmmmmm. THIS will be her sweet sweet HELL!!!

Marina2
I am wondering about the timing of this and who was the friend who put her in touch with this bondsman. As far as the publicity goes...I've never heard of these guys until now and it took a long time for me to get into their site. Guess its's working.

LaLaw2000

:eek:

wishingtree
I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit....I'm so furious and disgusted that I need a distraction ASAP!! Cleaning the toilets is suddenly sounding like a fun activity!! :furious::furious:

LaLaw2000
08-15-2008, 04:45 PM
Great! Now a hurricane!! Can "The Casey and Cindy Show" GET any more bizarre?! Hmmmm...I guess it can.

Evacuation due to the anticipated hurricane? That would be more bizarre. Can just see it now..............we needed to get to safety in Mexico!

impatientredhead

She could have been wearing a wire and sending Casey's conversations back to the kidnappers, she couldn't talk to anyone without throughly searching them first.

headndownstream
Mom's veggie soup.

Good one! almost made me hungry!

Seriously, if the DNA came back, but the LE didn't want to release the results yet, will this twist their arm to do it now? Or does that have nothing to do with it? All I can say is I hope LE is prepared to work this weekend, they are going to have to get their strategy in place now, right?

Or, will they not be threatened, just continue on course with gathering their case?

mamadofthree

Hey guys, I am new here, but it is nice to see there are so many people other than me that are affected by this story! I can't believe Casey is getting out. This entire thing is CRAZY! Bring on the charges! So we can all get back to our lives! Thanks everyone for all the updates! Howdy to all!:crazy:

Themis
08-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Hi Lurker welcome.
I don;t think we know what's happening yet. Some high profile bounty hunter is going to foot the bill..so we shall see. what's up.
Just wondering if that will ultimately be true -- that a high profile bail bondsman (or bounty hunter) is footing the bill. What if the bondsman is a front and the money is coming from somewhere not disclosed?

Wise Old Owl
08-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Too bad this storm isn't named Hurricane Caylee! News is saying late Monday early Tuesday for South Florida - but Orlando may not do anything. I know here - Ft. Laud. they will shut down everything - courts, schools, banks, etc. etc. Gonna have to watch over the weekend. Wonder what will happen with all those uplink trucks?

God - I HOPE THIS GIRL DOESN'T GET OUT!!!!

Ezryder9
08-15-2008, 04:48 PM
I pray this is a hoax and that she doesn't get bonded out. BUT -- my prediction is the next media explosion will be a couple of episodes of Dog -- The Bounty Hunter!!!

mydailyopinions
08-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Okay, now I am getting even more confused..
http://wantedfugitives.com/index1.html

If this is the same one bonding her out, I have seen him on TV before..
Weird..
He thinks she innocent and that someone did kidnap Caylee..Why else would he bond her out.
The show I seen him on, he would fly back and forth to another country to locate a man from the US.
Now I am disturbed..

LI_Mom
I am wondering about the timing of this and who was the friend who put her in touch with this bondsman. As far as the publicity goes...I've never heard of these guys until now and it took a long time for me to get into their site. Guess its's working.

Weird that not a single bail bondsman in the state of Florida OR on the east coast was willing to bond out this pathological liar.

That's why I wondered if Padilla was willing to have his name used to 'tease' Casey into believing she would be sprung from jail soon. It's good publicity especially if you know you don't have to even put up the money. lol

I'm putting my money on new charges coming down BEFORE Casey even steps out of her jail cell.

LaLaw2000
Good one! almost made me hungry!

Seriously, if the DNA came back, but the LE didn't want to release the results yet, will this twist their arm to do it now? Or does that have nothing to do with it? All I can say is I hope LE is prepared to work this weekend, they are going to have to get their strategy in place now, right?

Or, will they not be threatened, just continue on course with gathering their case?

I think and am hoping the DNA results will be speeded up. Got to admit there is some really great circumstantial evidence in this case.

LE is going to realize that there will be many infuriated people that Casey is getting out on bail. However, I know it is not their fault. Maybe this WILL put pressure on them to present their case to the DA or the Grand Jury - don't know how Florida does it.

IrishSweetOne
08-15-2008, 04:51 PM
I thought I read some place that if she made bail she would stay in a safe house ??

Mouser
If Casey gets out, perhaps she'll join our discussion :)

Prayin_4_Grace
Does anyone know if the police could somehow get a judge to allow them to bug the house and their phones or is that only in the movies? I would LOVE to hear the conversations in that house if & when she gets out! lol

dee10134
08-15-2008, 04:52 PM
:praying: This woman needs to stay in jail!

Can they revoke her bond before she makes it? Like if she gets charged with murder?

There's no bond for murder....is there? :bang:

They have to have some type of concrete evidence in order to charge her with murder. Right now it's all just circumstantial.... :(

coltsgal
isn't she going to be released ROR in a few days anyway, if she isn't charged?

tabbykiki
http://www.local6.com/news/17202414/detail.html

Leonard Padilla said he is bailing Casey Anthony out to find out the truth about Caylee.

"We eat in the same room, sleep in the same room. After awhile, these people feel better than sitting in a cell looking at the walls and they will discuss things that they won't discuss with parents or anybody else," Leonard Padilla said.

Leonard Padilla said he and Casey could stay at her parents' house, but he said he hasn't talked to them. Leonard Padilla also said a home at an undisclosed location in Oralndo could be an option.

dee10134

Maybe they'll be wearing a wire???

Hopeful One
08-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Just catching up... this is unflippingbelievable.

Sleuthster
EEK! It's coming to get me (Im on west coast of FL) http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200806.html

Nooo, go east a little toward Orlando jail pleaaze, and keep Miss BS in jail.

dee10134
Half a million is nothing to them.

They only have to post $50,000. Florida is a 10% state, right.

tabbykiki
They have to have some type of concrete evidence in order to charge her with murder. Right now it's all just circumstantial.... :(

Circumstantial evidence got Scott Peterson convicted and quite a few others... JMO

Amos
08-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Sounds like they have sold the book and or movie rights to this story , huh?

dee10134
08-15-2008, 04:54 PM

Don't forget the look when she's desecrating our flag and wearing it as a dress! :slap:

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 04:55 PM
If i was in Orlando. I would picket the jail. And I hope everyone is screaming Baby Killer at her when she gets out.

Marina2
I wonder if someone is trying to force the murder charges sooner rather than later. I can't understand anyone thinking that Casey deserves to be out on bond. I think it's a foregone conclusion that what she did amounts to much more than child neglect. Rights or not...she should stay there. What rights did little Caylee have?

mamadofthree
If Casey gets out, perhaps she'll join our discussion :)

Now that was a good one! Thanks for the laugh, I needed that today.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 04:56 PM
I don't know why anyone is shocked about this. If the judge had wanted to hold her without bail, he wouldn't have set an amount. He would have said, "without bail." He didn't.

JBean
Circumstantial evidence is very powerful.

Ezryder9
It was my understanding that Casey is scheduled for a hearing on 8/21 on the "official" charges that have been placed. Is that still correct? I know how quickly all of this changes...

Wise Old Owl

Leonard Padilla said he is bailing Casey Anthony out to find out the truth about Caylee.

"We eat in the same room, sleep in the same room. After awhile, these people feel better than sitting in a cell looking at the walls and they will discuss things that they won't discuss with parents or anybody else," Leonard Padilla said.

Leonard Padilla said he and Casey could stay at her parents' house, but he said he hasn't talked to them. Leonard Padilla also said a home at an undisclosed location in Oralndo could be an option.
They should stay in THAT unoccupied apartment at Sawgrass!!!!!!! hahahahaha that would be good - dontcha think?

LaLaw2000
Circumstantial evidence got Scott Peterson convicted and quite a few others... JMO

Certainly did! There is a GREAT circumstantial trail here!

manatee

Weird..
He thinks she innocent and that someone did kidnap Caylee..Why else would he bond her out.
The show I seen him on, he would fly back and forth to another country to locate a man from the US.
Now I am disturbed..

He is actually a bounty hunter not a bonds man. He is getting his a bondsman to pay the bond but he is a going to watch her butt to make sure she does not run. He went said he was hoping to stay at the Anthony's with Casey. If that was not acceptable he would take Casey to another undisclosed location but he is not letting her out of his site.
CREEEEEEEPY:eek:

LaLaw2000
08-15-2008, 04:57 PM
They should stay in THAT unoccupied apartment at Sawgrass!!!!!!! hahahahaha that would be good - dontcha think?

:clap::clap::clap:

SeriouslySearching
I don't think legally he could hold her without bail, but setting it so high was his only option to keep her behind bars.

SelmaClue
I can't understand anyone thinking that Casey deserves to be out on bond. I think it's a foregone conclusion that what she did amounts to much more than child neglect. Rights or not...she should stay there. What rights did little Caylee have?

The judge disagrees with this, I guess.

Elley Mae
They only have to post $50,000. Florida is a 10% state, right.

I believe a bonds man want's collateral, the bond is 500,000 10% 50,000 the remainder 450,000 collateral which the Anthony's don't have but the Padilla's do.

QuickAttack
EEK! It's coming to get me (Im on west coast of FL) http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200806.html

Nooo, go east a little toward Orlando jail pleaaze, and keep Miss BS in jail.

GFDL is the most reliable model, and it has it going in through the Panama City area.

I'm betting the models will bounce for awhile...could be anywhere in the gulf area.

:(

tabbykiki
08-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Certainly did! There is a GREAT circumstantial trail here!

And sometimes circumstantial evidence can be better than physical evidence- depending on the case of course.

QuickAttack
I believe a bonds man want's collateral, the bond is 500,000 10% 50,000 the remainder 450,000 collateral which the Anthony's don't have but the Padilla's do.

He said he was contacted by a third party.

I wonder if that third party is putting up the 50K.

*scratches head*

coltsgal
Isn't she going to be released ROR in a few days anyway, since she has not been "charged"??

QuickAttack
08-15-2008, 04:59 PM
And sometimes circumstantial evidence can be better than physical evidence- depending on the case of course.

They can certainly charge, indict, and convict with good circumstantial evidence.

LI_Mom

Sounds cozy. :rolleyes:

If police thought that would work, they would have stuck her in a cell with a roomie.

And since when is it a bail bondsman's job to help LE solve cases????

Leonard better have a witness with him at all times.... Casey will end up filing rape charges against him IF he gets anything incrimminating against her.

Elley Mae

*scratches head*

I don't know,where's Lee been.

QuickAttack
08-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Isn't she going to be released ROR in a few days anyway, since she has not been "charged"??

She has been charged. Three counts.

Themis
Imagine you're 2 years old. Totally dependent. Bonded to Grandma CiCi, but you have to move out. No home. Home is now a carseat. No binky. No favorite animal. Depending on Mommy Casey to be calm, comfort you and feed you. If you are tired, hungry, thirsty and need anything, you try to tell Mommy. You are in the way. Mommy is angry. You cry and are scared and alone. Nobody is there to take you and calm Mommy. Mommy is very angry.

manatee
here is the link on what he said to local 6 news...
Casey should be really scared now. I would much rather stay in Jail :behindbar

http://www.local6.com/firstnews/17202414/detail.html

SeriouslySearching
She has been charged so what do you mean? No, she won't get released without the bond.

Wise Old Owl
Wonder what Greta is going to have to say about this new twist tonight? Can't wait to see this.

Diamond

What is he planning to do...cuddle and spoon her into the truth?:rolleyes:

believe09

:snake::dervish::deal:

So they don't let her out of their site if she accepts the money from them...creepy. She is better off in jail.

Ezryder9
But she has been charged...one felony child neglect and one giving false statements, I think.

believe09
08-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Imagine you're 2 years old. Totally dependent. Bonded to Grandma CiCi, but you have to move out. No home. Home is now a carseat. No binky. No favorite animal. Depending on Mommy Casey to be calm, comfort you and feed you. If you are tired, hungry, thirsty and need anything, you try to tell Mommy. You are in the way. Mommy is angry. You cry and are scared and alone. Nobody is there to take you and calm Mommy. Mommy is very angry.

Oh, we get it-believe me.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Look at it this way: When she gets out, this will finally put to rest the abduction fairytale, won't it? Or, bring it to life (which I personally doubt.) I mean, she's been saying all along that she can't speak freely in jail and that she could assist if she were out. We'll see how that works right away, won't we? Right now, NOTHING is happening with finding what happened to Caylee. This is just another option. Stay tuned! I know I will. :)

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 05:02 PM

She was charged.

tabbykiki
They can certainly charge, indict, and convict with good circumstantial evidence.

Absolutely. We all found this out during the Peterson trial. There were so many talking heads doubting they could get a conviction when the case was primarily circumstantial- and they did.

Back to this case though - we don't really know all of the physical evidence LE has. We've heard up to 30 items are being tested, and that we are waiting for DNA results. I'd guess the results came in quite awhile ago and they are close to adding murder charges. LE knows Casey had something to do with this little girl's murder and they are not about to let her out on bond.

coltsgal
If she gets out do you think her cell and house phone will be monitored?

SeriouslySearching
At least they are getting "credible" people working for them! Sheesh!:

Family Appoints SpokesmanAlso on Friday, the family of Caylee Anthony appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Larry Garrison will now be answering questions from the media, Cindy Anthony said.

Garrison, president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, co-authored a book on the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalie Holloway.

Garrison was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

http://www.local6.com/firstnews/17202414/detail.html

THREAD FOR LARRY GARRISON'S ROLE: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2503522#post2503522

dee10134
Ohhhhhh this is Perfect. Casey being out she will not be insulated from the media! Sleeping all day!! nnnooo she will be AROUND her family all the time..no hiding..NO canceling visits because you can!! ..CONSTANT Questions from everyone - why - because you are now accessible!!
Sleepingin the room that will remind her of Caylee ...oh that's right her daughter that is no longer with her hmmmmm. THIS will be her sweet sweet HELL!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I hope it eats at her soul!

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-15-2008, 05:03 PM

Weird..
Now I am disturbed..

I wonder what kind of crap she will come up with when she is out. I mean, as long as she is in jail, she has been telling her family that she cannot tell them information because she's afraid the kidnappers will find out. What will she tell them now, seriously?

I think it's time for her court date. Let's give her that "speedy" trial now and get her for child neglect!

Marina2

And the "consciousness of guilt" she has shown is powerful, admissable evidence.

mkay882

:waitasec:

I don't know.
What does Padilla look like?

believe09
08-15-2008, 05:04 PM
:tipsy:

At least they are getting "credible" people working for them! Sheesh!:

Family Appoints SpokesmanAlso on Friday, the family of Caylee Anthony appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Larry Garrison will now be answering questions from the media, Cindy Anthony said.

Garrison, president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, co-authored a book on the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalie Holloway.

Garrison was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

tabbykiki
08-15-2008, 05:04 PM
The 10% doesn't go against the bond EM. It is a one time fee that bail bondsmen charge for their service.
The bond would be 500k and the fee is 50k.

Now Padilla may be putting up the 500k in cash for all I know and they have separate arrangements made.

If this is the case Padilla is a freakin idiot. Who's paying this guy anyway???

Starr58
08-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Bounty Hunter phone number to call if opposed to bonding her out :
(916)558-6915....if this is not appropriate plz remove!!!

manatee
:waitasec:

I don't know.
What does Padilla look like?

He is very CREEEEEPY!
http://www.eyesofargus.net/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/05/bishopofthehomelesspadilla.jpg

tabbykiki
I wonder what kind of crap she will come up with when she is out. I mean, as long as she is in jail, she has been telling her family that she cannot tell them information because she's afraid the kidnappers will find out. What will she tell them now, seriously?

I think it's time for her court date. Let's give her that "speedy" trial now and get her for child neglect!

Oh, I'm sure she'll think of something good. She is very good at lying but very bad at thinking past the lie.

Prayin_4_Grace
What is he planning to do...cuddle and spoon her into the truth?:rolleyes:

LMAO~! I just spit Pepsi all over my key board! too funny

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Starting already! Greta has Padilla on tonight!!

Elley Mae
Padilla will be on Greta tonight.

kathyn2
So does this mean that Padilla only agrees to put up the bond if she agrees to live with him 24/7 at some place and never be out of his site? That's interesting if true and I wonder if her or her attorney would agree to such a thing??
---------------------------------------

justbetweenus
08-15-2008, 05:07 PM

*scratches head*

Perhaps Larry Garrison??? Would make for a better movie for him.

manatee
08-15-2008, 05:08 PM
So does this mean that Padilla only agrees to put up the bond if she agrees to live with him 24/7 at some place and never be out of his site? That's interesting if true and I wonder if her or her attorney would agree to such a thing??

He is bounty hunter...he is flipping the bill. He will not allow her to run.

SeriouslySearching
"We eat in the same room, sleep in the same room. After awhile, these people feel better than sitting in a cell looking at the walls and they will discuss things that they won't discuss with parents or anybody else," Leonard Padilla said.I think Baez and Casey would agree to licking the bottom of the fella's boots if it meant she was to be out of jail.

Ezryder9
Padilla will be on Greta tonight.

Greta is calling this a "major development."

mkay882
08-15-2008, 05:10 PM

:clap:

From your lips to God's ears...

dee10134
The 10% doesn't go against the bond EM. It is a one time fee that bail bondsmen charge for their service.
The bond would be 500k and the fee is 50k.

Now Padilla may be putting up the 500k in cash for all I know and they have separate arrangements made.

Wait. In Illinois, we have a 10% rule. If your bond is set at $500,000, you post $50,000 to get out. That's it. Show up at court and you don't forfeit your bond. Simple as that.

In Wisconsin, you have to post the ENTIRE amount. There is no 10% rule there.

I don't know how Florida works. I was asking to see if they had a similar bond process as Illinois...

RR0004
Starting already! Greta has Padilla on tonight!!
Sorry for jumping in so I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but surely if we bombard this guy with calls/emails he'll rethink it. It makes me sick to think that she could be released while her daughter is missing. Why should she be able to have the comforts of home if her daughter can't?!!! Outraged doesn't come close to describing how I'm feeling right now. LE better get something going PDQ. (BTW-isn't Padilla the name of someone in the LE down in Orlando?)

tabbykiki
08-15-2008, 05:11 PM
The bondsman / bounty hunter / savior (or whatever he is) isn't going to coerse her into telling the truth anymore than LE could. We're dealing with a psychopathic murdering pathological liar here. I'm sure she's quite stunning with her looks and her personality makes all men lie down for her. This guy will come away thinking she's innocent. At least the talking heads will have more "breaking news" to talk about tonight, LOL

Marina2
08-15-2008, 05:11 PM

Now you just made me start sobbing. I can imagine this. I have a two and a half year old granddaughter and that is exactly what she would be feeling if her rotten, good-for-nothing, poor excuse for a mother came and took her from my son and me.

JBean
08-15-2008, 05:14 PM
If this is the case Padilla is a freakin idiot. Who's paying this guy anyway???
Hello tabbykiki good to see you again.

We have no idea how this is being structured. In a typical bond arrangement, the defendant pays a one time 10% fee and that is lost forever. The bondsman posts the 500k bond from a surety company assuring that the defendant will show to court.
Now the bonding agency needs something to collateralize the bond and we know that the Anthony's do not have enough to cover it.
They may be able to cover the fee but that is not sufficient to secure the bond.

So, perhaps the bounty hunter is either:
1. putting up the entire cash bail himself
2. Putting up the collateral for the bond himself.
3. some combination of the above with help from the Anthony's or ????
who knows!

ETA: I am learning that this must just be how CA works. I stand corrected. thanks!

RR0004
08-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Look at it this way: When she gets out, this will finally put to rest the abduction fairytale, won't it? Or, bring it to life (which I personally doubt.) I mean, she's been saying all along that she can't speak freely in jail and that she could assist if she were out. We'll see how that works right away, won't we? Right now, NOTHING is happening with finding what happened to Caylee. This is just another option. Stay tuned! I know I will. :)
She'll have that bracelet around her ankle and won't be "out' per se.

JBean
08-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Wait. In Illinois, we have a 10% rule. If your bond is set at $500,000, you post $50,000 to get out. That's it. Show up at court and you don't forfeit your bond. Simple as that.

In Wisconsin, you have to post the ENTIRE amount. There is no 10% rule there.

I don't know how Florida works. I was asking to see if they had a similar bond process as Illinois...
But in Illinois you do not get the 50 k back if you use a bonding service right?
Here the 50 k is paid not to the court but to the bonding agency.

Your post is kind of confusing can you expand? I guess all the good trial are in CA so I only know CA rules LOL!
Thank you for the info in advance.

ETA: OKay you have taught me that Illinois is on of the of the few states that does not use commercial bonding so they are very different. Thanks. It is good that I don;t know that because I am from ILLinois and if I did know it , it would mean I must have gotten in trouble :)

Elley Mae
08-15-2008, 05:16 PM

What if she refuses to go with him?

tabbykiki
08-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Hello tabbykiki good to see you again.

Hey JBean good to see you too! :)

It took a case like this to get me back to WS after the Peterson trial completely consumed me. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and this case just upsets me terribly...

Thanks for the info.

jd_martin
08-15-2008, 05:17 PM
I have watched Padilla's show. Sure he is a colorful guy but you will see he means business. He is very country, reminds me of a retired sheriff from a small town lol. I have seen him con people out of information several times. I think for the sake of the case Casey needs someone who is "on her side". I think Padilla is capable of playing good cop and possibly getting her to talk. That is my opinion. I just dont see this guy as someone trying to help this witch.

tabbykiki
08-15-2008, 05:18 PM

Heh. That would be doubtful. She'll agree so she can keep up her ridiculous charade that she has to be out of jail to get Caylee back.

Annie
08-15-2008, 05:18 PM
I don't think her parents would admit it even if she confessed to them and showed them the body. At first the mother said the car smelled like a dead body. Then she did an about face and went into a protective mode as far as Casey is concerned. Even if she knows Caylee is dead, Casey is still alive and that is what will matter to her. I am sick of both of Casey's parents. They are as rude as anyone I have ever seen in a case like this. We are dealing with some real losers in this case. I wish they could lock all of them up and throw away the key. And a production company person being the spokesman for the family!!!! What a family!!!

chevylee
08-15-2008, 05:19 PM

Maybe he will keep Casey in the trunk of his car...:chicken:

RR0004
08-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Her perrogative I'm sure.

If this is the direction the Anthony's are going in than this has now become more of a circus and a farce as well. How dare anyone think this has anything to do with finding that precious little girl! I truly am physically ill thinking about that "mother" even breathing an ounce of fresh air!! WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE!!!

MD MOMMY
08-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Once again the spoiled brat gets her way..that is what ticks me off the most. Everyone all at once bow down to poor Casey..

Wise Old Owl
08-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Think she can sweet talk this guy into taking her to Fusian (to investigate - of course)? Now wouldn't you like to see those pics?

JBean
Hey JBean good to see you too! :)

It took a case like this to get me back to WS after the Peterson trial completely consumed me. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and this case just upsets me terribly...

Thanks for the info.
Enjoy your daughter and hold her close.

Ok it looks like states like ILL do not have commercial bonding agencies. But from what I can tell FL is like CA and there are bonding agencies.

RR0004
LE hear me roar...get those charges in place now! Do not let this woman walk!!

Feistyoldbroad
08-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Casey: " Stop at Verizon so I can buy a new Blackberry"
Cindy: " George, stop at Verizon!"
George: "Shut up!"
Casey: "I need to call Tony!!!"

Diamond
Sorry for jumping in so I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but surely if we bombard this guy with calls/emails he'll rethink it. It makes me sick to think that she could be released while her daughter is missing. Why should she be able to have the comforts of home if her daughter can't?!!! Outraged doesn't come close to describing how I'm feeling right now. LE better get something going PDQ. (BTW-isn't Padilla the name of someone in the LE down in Orlando?)

It probably wouldn't hurt, but I doubt it would help. It doesn't sound like he has a conscious.

LI_Mom

These were the updated bond conditions as of July 23:

The new order states that she will be on home confinement with electronic monitoring set up by the Orange County Corrections System, and would only be able to leave with permission. The new electronic monitoring device will track that she is in the home, but will not track her whereabouts. She must also hand over her passport and have a psychological evaluation by two separate doctors within 30 days of her release.

--

Who knows what the new conditions might be? One good condition might be: No hiding unknown dead bodies in the trunk of your car.

jd_martin
08-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Her perrogative I'm sure.

If this is the direction the Anthony's are going in than this has now become more of a circus and a farce as well. How dare anyone think this has anytjhing to do with finding that precious little girl! I truly am physically ill thinking about that "mother" even breathing an ounce of fresh air!! WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE!!!

Just give it a chance. Casey is worth nothing to LE right now. No matter what the motive is (book deal,movie, which i doubt) this will give casey a chance to talk. LE has everything they are going to get from Casey. Is keeping her there helping find Caylee? Will letting her out give her a chance to open up, break down or lose it? possibly! Its not like a get out of jail free card.

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 05:26 PM
What if she refuses to go with him?LOL Yeah, Right! "Here is your Get Out Of Jail Free card!" says Padilla. Casey turns back to her cell and sits down to wait on yet another savior to come.

Diamond
08-15-2008, 05:27 PM
It probably wouldn't hurt, but I doubt it would help. It doesn't sound like he has a conscious.

Lol...conscience.

Break time.:crazy:

softsoul
08-15-2008, 05:28 PM

In actuality, Casey getting out of jail isn't the worse thing about this situation IMO. If she killed Caylee I believe LE will do their job and prove it. What bothers me more is that people are seeing the possible murder of a baby as a means for personal gain. That is just tragic. I truly hope that everyone who finds this disgusting will not run out to buy the books, watch his shows or allow him to benefit in anyway. If people find a way to make this the biggest mistake this man has made then maybe the next time a child is missing the suspect won't be bailed out by someone looking to make a buck. I just don't buy that he is doing this because he believes Casey. That is a smokescreen and nothing more IMO.

DeltaDawn
08-15-2008, 05:29 PM
With the international attention they will garner...it isn't a loss at all! Look at it as "advertising costs" which is really a good deal when you think about it. They get all the free press, television interviews, and the works! Their show just hit and ship will come in because of it.

Exactly on the mark SS!! Her lawyer, the bounty hunters, and the bailbonds man can't buy this amount of coverage and publicity for a paultry $50 grand. There probably are book and movie deals...as well as the bounty hunters are probably the private investigators that George spoke of this week. Cindy has talked this past week of a safe house for Casey..so this has been in the works for atleast this past week. Everyone involved now stands to make big bucks off of poor little Caylee's disappearance...except Caylee.

Being she will be under house arrest..personally I wish they would keep the gps monitor on her and let her go where she wants..killers always go back to the scene of the crime..eventually she would visit where Caylee is buried.

I don't expect any friends to show up to help watch Ms Casey. She will be home watching TV, giving interviews, eating and drinking what she likes , sunning in the backyard and swimming...meanwhile a nation waits to find her daughter's body.

tabbykiki
08-15-2008, 05:29 PM

George: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"
Casey: "BIG mistake calling you guys to pick me up from jail. BIG MISTAKE."
Cindy: "George, stop arguing. We're so lucky to have Casey home now."

zadari
08-15-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't think her parents would admit it even if she confessed to them and showed them the body. At first the mother said the car smelled like a dead body. Then she did an about face and went into a protective mode as far as Casey is concerned. Even if she knows Caylee is dead, Casey is still alive and that is what will matter to her. I am sick of both of Casey's parents. They are as rude as anyone I have ever seen in a case like this. We are dealing with some real losers in this case. I wish they could lock all of them up and throw away the key. And a production company person being the spokesman for the family!!!! What a family!!!
i personally dont think they know what the hell to do .. they are in denial.. they dont want thier daughter to be this monster that would hurt her baby .as far as rude .. i dont think they have been i think they shouldve not talked to the media so much but you put yourself in thier place . anyone can say oh i would do this i would do that but until you have lived it you dont really know .for those that have done the right thing awesome kudos to you ! but i dont think anyone can tell people how they can or should be in a situation like this not one person is the same . can you imagine what these people must be going through ? they love thier daughter and thier granddaughter . if they do know what has happened yes they should tell but should and having the heart to do it are 2 different things ,they have known casey all her life they held her when she was a baby ect.. parents dont view thier children as adults sometimes .. they still look at them as thier babies .. anyway im venting and btw i HATE #rd shift bleh!:eek::bang:

LI_Mom

Oh puh-leaze! We know she'll just turn around & say she can't "investigate" Caylee's disappearance the way she 'needs' to because she's confined to Cindy's house or some 'safe house.'

If only everyone would back off & let her investigate secretly without interfering... she'd solve this case easily. It will be THEIR fault that she didn't have a chance to rescue Caylee.

mkay882
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I hope it eats at her soul!

Assuming she has one... :furious:

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Being she will be under house arrest..personally I wish they would keep the gps monitor on her and let her go where she wants..killers always go back to the scene of the crime..eventually she would visit where Caylee is buried.I think returning home IS returning to the scene of the crime tho. Go figure!

She doesn't care enough to go visit the second place, imo. Maybe in her mind, Caylee is in this "beautiful place filled with peace" or would be my guess.

RR0004
08-15-2008, 05:31 PM
These were the updated bond conditions as of July 23:

The new order states that she will be on home confinement with electronic monitoring set up by the Orange County Corrections System, and would only be able to leave with permission. The new electronic monitoring device will track that she is in the home, but will not track her whereabouts. She must also hand over her passport and have a psychological evaluation by two separate doctors within 30 days of her release.

--

Who knows what the new conditions might be? One good condition might be: No hiding unknown dead bodies in the trunk of your car.
This has become someone's idea of a joke and I'm furious. How dare they think that Casey deserves this!! I've tried to be supportive of the theory that Caylee is alive, but at no time did I believe that whatever is going on here isn't entirely Casey's doing. Caylee's whereabouts are what's important here. Casey will not talk!! She IMO should be locked away for the rest of her natural life. And, yes, I am VERY angry!

Diamond
08-15-2008, 05:32 PM
In actuality, Casey getting out of jail isn't the worse thing about this situation IMO. If she killed Caylee I believe LE will do their job and prove it. What bothers me more is that people are seeing the possible murder of a baby as a means for personal gain. That is just tragic. I truly hope that everyone who finds this disgusting will not run out to buy the books, watch his shows or allow him to benefit in anyway. If people find a way to make this the biggest mistake this man has made then maybe the next time a child is missing the suspect won't be bailed out by someone looking to make a buck. I just don't buy that he is doing this because he believes Casey. That is a smokescreen and nothing more IMO.

True. I won't even watch the shows these guys are on. Today's Greta is tempting, but...no thanks.

zadari
Oh puh-leaze! We know she'll just turn around & say she can't "investigate" Caylee's disappearance the way she 'needs' to because she's confined to Cindy's house or some 'safe house.'

If only everyone would back off & let her investigate secretly without interfering... she'd solve this case easily. It will be THEIR fault that she didn't have a chance to rescue Caylee.
they are probably letting her out so she traps herself .. they are gonna watch her and bug thier house most likely . or something

gigi2009

Okay--That had me :rolling: I really need it THANKYOU! As for Padilla someone needs to :trout:

jd_martin
08-15-2008, 05:33 PM

My crazy opinion but after seeing this guy many times on tv. He seems like the guy that would want the publicity for making her confess. He wants to be the one who can say " i did what noone could" which would be great for his business imo. I dont see this guy as a lets write a book about this ho type of guy. what are they gonna write about yet anyway? From what i have seen books arent written till someone is proven innocent or guilty. JMO

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Cindy: "George, stop arguing. We're so lucky to have Casey home now."

Where's the make-believe ZG when you really need her?

She should bring back sweet Caylee & disappear the rest of this family..... ab-solutley!!! :furious:

tabbykiki
08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Assuming she has one... :furious:

See that's the point. She doesn't care. She doesn't care about her parents or about her missing daughter. She lies, lies, lies. She doesn't feel guilty and she never will. She will not be compelled to ever give up what happened because she DOESN'T CARE. LE will have to try her no good a$$ and put her away. Let's hope LE is building their case the right way and keeping everything on the down low with regards to evidence.

ThoughtFox
08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
This is just too freakin' unbelievable for words! :furious::furious::furious:

At least the cops have till Monday to get more evidence.

Has the Judge forgotten that Casey's parents had no control over her? But they expect her to stay at home like a good girl? Yeah, right. That's like putting mice in charge of a cat.

JBean
08-15-2008, 05:35 PM
This is just too freakin' unbelievable for words! :furious::furious::furious:

At least the cops have till Monday to get more evidence.

Has the Judge forgotten that Casey's parents had no control over her? But they expect her to stay at home like a good girl? Yeah, right. That's like putting mice in charge of a cat.
Well the good news is, that if she violates her conditions, she goes right back into jail and that's that.

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Cindy: "George, stop arguing. We're so lucky to have Casey home now."OMG! That sounds SO real!! :eek: :crazy: