PDA

View Full Version : 2008.08.15 Padilla Interview On Nancy Grace

Pages : [1] 2

JBean
08-15-2008, 07:34 PM
I think someone said there was going to be an interview of Padilla tonight? Please post info here. Probably cannot watch but would love to hear what he has to say.
If there is no interview I will delete this thread.

TIA!!

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Nancy Grace said she will interview him shortly.

redmamatwo
08-15-2008, 08:06 PM
On nancy grace RIGHT NOW

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Same theory as parents. Caylee alive and has been kidnapped.

redmamatwo
08-15-2008, 08:08 PM
said his source was from New York...maybe still garrison?

redmamatwo
NG is GRILLING him

kathyn2
Give it to him Nancy! He's as whacky as the Anthony's

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:09 PM
redmama, what source? How he got hooked up with the Anthony's?

redmamatwo
08-15-2008, 08:10 PM
OMG he believes that ZG theory

JBean
thank you thank you

Laneymae
Padilla says he needs an eyewitness who saw what Casey did to change his mind.

redmamatwo
08-15-2008, 08:11 PM
redmama, what source? How he got hooked up with the Anthony's?

yeah he got name from 3rd party source, a high profile person in the news....wondering if it was Garrison, the family's new spokesperon

GreenTeam
08-15-2008, 08:12 PM

Hmm . . . what does that mean?

Laneymae
Padilla says he wants Casey out so she will talk to people, but NOT police.

He has bounty hunter friends he hopes she will talk to.

QuickAttack
My question is, how can a guy this dumb have enough of a fortune to post a 500K bond?

GreenTeam
08-15-2008, 08:13 PM
My question is, how can a guy this dumb have enough of a fortune to post a 500K bond?

This article explains how he gets money for bonds:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Says the police found the WRONG Zenaida....

they showed her a picture & Casey said that's not the right person.

LOL

Did this guy talk to anybody OTHER than Casey, Baez or her parents??? He's totally clueless.

SuziQ
08-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Thanks JBean. I deleted my thread. I started one for Greta. Should I delete that one as well? Let me know.

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Fox said he will make 10%, so will be getting $50,000 in profits to post her bond. I think Shepard Smith said that.

I don't get it either, why he would take this on ...:waitasec:

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:16 PM

LOL

Did this guy talk to anybody OTHER than Casey, Baez or her parents??? He's totally clueless.

Seems to be that way.

amethyst221
Hmm . . . what does that mean?

That means the propaganda war on behalf of Casey has begun. As if no one can believe fairly that she hurt Caylee unless there is direct, eyewitness testimony to say so. This is going to be so distasteful. Oh, well, the legal standard isn't controlled by what this guy thinks. whatever.

Tracy1

LOL

I totally agree..this guy doesn't seem to know the first thing about this case, or the woman he is bonding out!!

Publicity for sure....sad...:bang:

SuziQ
He'll just end up with egg on his face like everyone else that has gone down the road he is.

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 08:17 PM

Considering Caylee is the only eyewitness that saw what Casey did that is a tough one to solve. Publicity whore. None of these guys care about finding Caylee.

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:17 PM
How will Casey be able to talk to others and spill the beans if she is on house arrest with an ankle bracelet.

Unless they are hoping that they all drive each other crazy in that house and Casey wants to escape. Anyone that could murder a child will not have any respect for the house arrest rule.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 08:18 PM

Well, this is an easy one.
Maybe he's not so dumb.
None of us know yet if he'll be successful with this case.
I think it's dumb to make assumptions about his abilities.

And, he seems to be the only person actually doing anything so far, whatever motive he has. I don't care.
Let's give him a chance. Sheesh.

So he has a tv show. So what?
What crimes have Greta, Nancy and Geraldo been instrumental in solving lately?

:rolleyes:

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:18 PM
He'll just end up with egg on his face like everyone else that has gone down the road he is.

I think you should keep the Greta thread. She always has good info to discuss.

redmamatwo
08-15-2008, 08:19 PM
WTH is up with Lee and that phone call?

amethyst221
I guess if you're desperate for bond money, this is what you have to do. What a side show.

SuziQ
I think you should keep the Greta thread. She always has good info to discuss.

I'll do that.

What else is being said on NG?

Laneymae
Considering Caylee is the only eyewitness that saw what Casey did that is a tough one to solve. Publicity whore. None of these guys care about finding Caylee.

You are right. I think he is doing this for the publicity. Good point!!

miss lisa
08-15-2008, 08:21 PM
I wonder if he thinks that he and his people can get her talk and they find Caylee that "they" would be able to collect the $225,000 reward plus their 10% for the bond...

Could they get the reward if they produce Caylee???

Laneymae
I'll do that.

What else is being said on NG?

Commercial now, not sure what is next.

Padilla's interview lasted about 5 minutes, and Nancy was not too tough, because he said he is doing this so that Casey will spill the beans. Was this a copout by Padilla? Is he afraid of Nancy? lol

impatientredhead
Maybe he's not so dumb.

And, he seems to be the only person actually doing anything so far, whatever motive he has. I don't care.

Greta, Nancy and Geraldo didn't make their deals for access to Casey via the defense attorney. You don't actually think anyone in this new circle is going to investigate Casey do you? They are looking for the kidnappers <eyeroll>

Adrienne37
08-15-2008, 08:22 PM
OMG, this is unbelievable. Honestly, can this case get any stranger? Yep, I think it can.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 08:23 PM

Casey is also an eyewitness (and probably perp) and she's still alive.
I think she's worth talking to alone, outside of a recorded conversation in jail.
It can't do any *less* than is being done right now by investigators who are operating with no help whatsoever.
:crazy:

feddup
08-15-2008, 08:24 PM

LOL

Nancy needs to remind him she also took him to wrong apt...:bang:

GO NANCY
thanks for posting this. Im missing the show, driving me nuts!

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 08:25 PM

What's he DOING????

Bailing a pathological liar get out of jail...... a b1tch who didn't bother to mention her daughter was missing for 31 DAYS & who even LIED & said her daughter was safe & sound all that time.

Yeah.... and hoping she'll magically STOP being a pathological liar all of a sudden & will tell people where to find her imaginary babysitter & her baby? Uh huh.

miss lisa
08-15-2008, 08:25 PM
WTH is up with Lee and that phone call?

What phone call I must have missed????

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Maybe he's not so dumb.

:blowkiss: Have I told you lately that I love your opinions?
Cuz I do.

SelmaClue
Greta, Nancy and Geraldo didn't make their deals for access to Casey via the defense attorney. You don't actually think anyone in this new circle is going to investigate Casey do you? They are looking for the kidnappers <eyeroll>

I think this Padilla character wants to earn his bucks and he will do whatever he can to make himself more famous and more rich.

For all you know, his statements (which I haven't heard; am only reading here; don't have cable either) about believing the kidnapping story could be leverage to gain Casey's TRUST, and then he can go in for the 'kill' so to speak, after that trust is gained.

We just don't know!
;)

Openmyeyes
"That means the propaganda war on behalf of Casey has begun" - great description Amethyst, although I do think Cindy and George were trying prior to this.

Sadly, IMHO its not worth it. What can they achieve? Stirring up a bunch of people that could be potential jurors in their favor? Perhaps. Pity from the public? Highly unlikely. The kidnapper to release Caylee? You have to believe a known habitual liar to go that route.

Unless these people get Casey to tell the absolute truth, no matter who it points to, it will be worthless.

Leonard has no clue who he is dealing with and I'm betting he hasn't spent one minute doing any real research other than looking over whats been fed to him.

Wise Old Owl
I watched this guy and will watch him again on Greta. I didn't take it that he is so sure that Caylee is alive. He said that he would rather work off of that assumption that she is alive rather than the horrible other one of her being dead. If he thinks he can get something out of Casey - more power to him. His people have worked with some really BAD characters - they know body language, can read "between the lines", can ask the tough questions, can possibly employ some "tough tactics" behind closed doors. Let's give him a chance. What could it possibly hurt?

Laneymae
Caller called in to ask how a person becomes a pathological liar and what happens growing up that a child turns out this way.

One of her experts said that the parents continue to cover up for her.

She said that since Casey is such a pathalogical liar, would she ever tell Padilla or one of his friends the truth? NO!!

shannon718
What's he DOING????

Bailing a pathological liar get out of jail...... a b1tch who didn't bother to mention her daughter was missing for 31 DAYS & who even LIED & said her daughter was safe & sound all that time.

Yeah.... and hoping she'll magically STOP being a pathological liar all of a sudden & will tell people where to find her imaginary babysitter & her baby? Uh huh.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap:

NighTillDawn
08-15-2008, 08:27 PM
How will Casey be able to talk to others and spill the beans if she is on house arrest with an ankle bracelet.

Unless they are hoping that they all drive each other crazy in that house and Casey wants to escape. Anyone that could murder a child will not have any respect for the house arrest rule.

There is no way Casey will stay in that house. She will run to go see Tony, she will want to party, no way will I believe she will stay home 24-7. Not someone like Casey.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 08:27 PM
If I were in Casey's shoes, I would TRUST the man that was

A) bailing me out and
B) telling the whole world he believes my story

See where this might be going??

QuickAttack
08-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Maybe he's not so dumb.

Hmmm...I disagree.

Did you hear his theory on what happened to Casey? Dumb.

redmamatwo
08-15-2008, 08:29 PM
What phone call I must have missed????

the one that nancy played before commercial earlier, I'm not sure exactly what he said, but he told her that she could be out open and shut, darling...

LI_Mom
Padilla says....

Casey might have simply "misplaced" Caylee.

Because she's on drugs & drinks.... gave her to a babysitter & just can't find them. :rolleyes:

I imagine LE must be cracking up listening to yet another NUTJOB defending Casey's crazy story.

Let's hope they're busy getting the new charges written up.... letting Casey out with this guy makes as much sense as hiring a fox to guard the chickens.

not_my_kids
I do have to say that Leonards theory that she is on drugs doesn't hold a lot of water. She behaves nothing like an addict.

My fiancee just said that if NG cuts off one more person, he is going to go puke on her shoes. I love it.

QuickAttack

A) bailing me out and

No, tell us. Where might this be going?

GizzySmith
08-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Padilla said he believes Casey "misplaced" the baby. NG asks for clarification (of course she didn't completely shut up to hear answer but he said that he believes mom was on drugs, drank and wanted to spend time with boyfriend. Still don't know what he means by misplaced exactly.

amethyst221
08-15-2008, 08:30 PM
I wish he'd solve this crime, really, but I don't think Baez is going to allow anyone unfettered access to his client who could question her and get her sent to death row. I get more the impression that he wants to break through her unwillingness to give up the names of the kidnappers, after gaining her confidence. But we'll see.

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 08:31 PM

A) bailing me out and

If I was in Casey's shoes, I would listen to my LAWYER....

get out & do NOT say a word to ANYONE. If they ask, tell them your lawyer won't let you talk.

Real simple & it just might be the ONLY thing that can save Casey's pathetic, waste of a life.

jd_martin
I watched this guy and will watch him again on Greta. I didn't take it that he is so sure that Caylee is alive. He said that he would rather work off of that assumption that she is alive rather than the horrible other one of her being dead. If he thinks he can get something out of Casey - more power to him. His people have worked with some really BAD characters - they know body language, can read "between the lines", can ask the tough questions, can possibly employ some "tough tactics" behind closed doors. Let's give him a chance. What could it possibly hurt?

:clap: Exactly what I am thinking. Keep her in jail and she stays silent. Let her out and she may talk or blow her cover. Its worth a try. Anything is worth a try at this point.

QuickAttack
Casey is also an eyewitness (and probably perp) and she's still alive.
I think she's worth talking to alone, outside of a recorded conversation in jail.
It can't do any *less* than is being done right now by investigators who are operating with no help whatsoever.:crazy:

Thing is, you really don't know what LE is doing. I'm sure the investigators are doing MUCH MORE than any of us know.

Casey has a constitutional right to be bailed out. That's fine. But I don't labor under the illusion that this Padilla character is going to do anything to crack this case...especially when he just spent five minutes on NG attempting to discredit evidence that LE obviously has against her (cadaver dogs, for example).

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 08:32 PM
There is no way Casey will stay in that house. She will run to go see Tony, she will want to party, no way will I believe she will stay home 24-7. Not someone like Casey.

They will be giving her a pretty little bracelet, She won't be running anywhere or she will be running right back to jail.

Wise Old Owl
08-15-2008, 08:35 PM
If I was in Casey's shoes, I would listen to my LAWYER....

get out & do NOT say a word to ANYONE. If they ask, tell them your lawyer won't let you talk.

Real simple & it just might be the ONLY thing that can save Casey's pathetic, waste of a life.
I don't think this Padilla guy will stand for that for one minute. If Casey doesn't (or refuses) to talk to him - well then he can just revoke his bond and pop her sorry butt right back in the clink. And he seems the type to do just that. He's getting her out to get her behind closed doors and put it to her.

shannon718
08-15-2008, 08:35 PM
I think this Padilla character wants to earn his bucks and he will do whatever he can to make himself more famous and more rich.

For all you know, his statements (which I haven't heard; am only reading here; don't have cable either) about believing the kidnapping story could be leverage to gain Casey's TRUST, and then he can go in for the 'kill' so to speak, after that trust is gained.

We just don't know!
;)
Y'know what though? Why should anyone have to kiss her a** in order for her to tell the truth? Why the hell should she be let out of jail when all she has done from the beginning is lie like a rug, obstruct justice, and stand in the way of finding that innocent little baby that she gave birth too and didn't even report missing for 31 GD days.

Why do people have to prance around her, cover up for her, and or make nice with her in order to get it out of her? This is BS. She isn't going to tell the truth because some publicity hungry bounty hunter from California shows up on the scene. Casey Anthony is a pathological liar and a sociopath and NO ONE is going to get the truth out of her.

They need to plaster her cell with Caylee's missing posters and keep her right where she is eating her bologna sandwiches and thinking up her next lie.

I'm going to vomit now.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 08:36 PM
No, tell us. Where might this be going?

It could be a psychological ploy, to (at FIRST) make it be known to Casey and her family that he believes the abduction fairytale. Didn't he just say he did on Nancy Grace? (I read that here; didn't watch the show.) So, he bails her out (creates TRUST) and says he believes her story (MORE trust) and spends time with her.

In her shoes, who would you talk to if you believed your own lie about the abduction fairytale and the nanny? This guy who paid a PILE of dough to bail you out and says he believes your bullsheet, or the detectives in prison?

Perhaps he will employ some type of mirror/match/manipulate tactics.
It has the possibility to go very well and gleen some real facts about Caylee's disappearance.

It costs us nothing to let him try.
He deserves a chance.

In FACT, it's the bail bondsman whom it is costing! :P

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 08:36 PM
I wish he'd solve this crime, really, but I don't think Baez is going to allow anyone unfettered access to his client who could question her and get her sent to death row. I get more the impression that he wants to break through her unwillingness to give up the names of the kidnappers, after gaining her confidence. But we'll see.

I get the impression he wants to spend as much time in front of a camera and get his name said on as many networks as possible. Can't buy this kind of advertising, oh wait, I guess you can if blood money doesn't bother you.

JBean
08-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Y'know what though? Why should anyone have to kiss her a** in order for her to tell the truth? Why the hell should she be let out of jail when all she has done from the beginning is lie like a rug, obstruct justice, and stand in the way of finding that innocent little baby that she gave birth and didn't even report her missing for 31 GD days.

Why do people have to prance around her, cover up for her, and or make nice with her in order to get it out of her? This is BS. She isn't going to tell the truth because some publicity hungry bounty hunter from California shows up on the scene. Casey Anthony is a pathological liar and a sociopath and NO ONE is going to get the truth out of her.

They need to plaster her cell with Caylee's missing posters and keep her right where she is eating her bologna sandwiches and thinking up her next lie.

I'm going to vomit now.well the reality is if she wasn't eligible for release, there would be no bond.
But there is bond so she has every right to get out of jail until trial.
better it be in a somewhat controlled environment.

QuickAttack
08-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Y'know what though? Why should anyone have to kiss her a** in order for her to tell the truth? Why the hell should she be let out of jail when all she has done from the beginning is lie like a rug, obstruct justice, and stand in the way of finding that innocent little baby that she gave birth too and didn't even report missing for 31 GD days.

I'm going to vomit now.

Righteous anger there, Shannon.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 08:38 PM
It could be a psychological ploy, to (at FIRST) make it be known to Casey and her family that he believes the abduction fairytale. Didn't he just say he did on Nancy Grace? (I read that here; didn't watch the show.) So, he bails her out (creates TRUST) and says he believes her story (MORE trust) and spends time with her.

In her shoes, who would you talk to if you believed your own lie about the abduction fairytale and the nanny? This guy who paid a PILE of dough to bail you out and says he believes your bullsheet, or the detectives in prison?

It has the possibility to go very well and gleen some real facts about Caylee's disappearance.

He deserves a chance.

I prefer my chances with LE, the FBI and a forensic team, and as few yahoos involved in an investigation that don't belong there as possible.

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 08:39 PM
They are putting up 500K in value. No actual cash will be spent at this point. They will be bailing her out on credit basically. That is what Padilla said.

shannon718
08-15-2008, 08:39 PM
I do have to say that Leonards theory that she is on drugs doesn't hold a lot of water. She behaves nothing like an addict.

My fiancee just said that if NG cuts off one more person, he is going to go puke on her shoes. I love it.

She's no addict. Anyone that has ever seen an addict would laugh at that prospect. Especially a meth addict.....they pick at their faces and age hyper fast. Any drug use would be recreational. Drug addicts do not groom and she is groomed.

miss lisa
08-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Could this guy collect the $225,000 reward money if he and his team produces Caylee?

QuickAttack

He deserves a chance.

In FACT, it's the bail bondsman whom it is costing! :P

It's costing the bail bondsman what, exactly? Airfare to Florida? And Leonard isn't going, his nephew is.

But to answer your questions bolded above, do you HONESTLY think that she's going to talk to this stranger when her lawyer has allowed her to talk to NO ONE since this case broke?

"They just want Caylee back. That's all they care about is getting Caylee back." <---the woman who said that to her best friend is going to crack under the weight of the publicity-seeking bailbondsman?

Sorry that I don't buy that.

shannon718
well the reality is if she wasn't eligible for release, there would be no bond.

Not if they drop murder charges before Monday....then she will not be going anywhere. You never know how close LE is playing their cards. I will believe it when I see it.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Thing is, you really don't know what LE is doing. I'm sure the investigators are doing MUCH MORE than any of us know.

Casey has a constitutional right to be bailed out. That's fine. But I don't labor under the illusion that this Padilla character is going to do anything to crack this case...especially when he just spent five minutes on NG attempting to discredit evidence that LE obviously has against her (cadaver dogs, for example).

Oh, is that what he did? Cool!
He's creating even MORE evidence for Casey to trust him.
For the moment, I will stick with my idea about his idea.

LI_Mom

I'm going to vomit now.

I think that's exactly how LE feels about Casey AND her family.

I think the fact that they did NOT release the last 'visit' between Casey & her parents kind of points to the fact that LE has given up any hope of getting any help finding Caylee & they'll work around the Anthony agenda.

Even AFTER LE had that meeting w/ the media the Anthonys STILL got in front of the cameras & whined about the media & some person who was too afraid to call in a tip for 4 weeks. :rolleyes:

redmamatwo

I'm going to vomit now.

Well said...:clap::clap::clap:, my thoughts EXACTLY

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 08:42 PM
It's costing the bail bondsman what, exactly? Airfare to Florida? And Leonard isn't going, his nephew is.

But to answer your questions bolded above, do you HONESTLY think that she's going to talk to this stranger when her lawyer has allowed her to talk to NO ONE since this case broke?

"They just want Caylee back. That's all they care about is getting Caylee back." <---the woman who said that to her best friend is going to crack under the weight of the publicity-seeking bailbondsman?

Sorry that I don't buy that.

I know you don't.
You've made your point clear.
We can respectfully disagree.
And we do.
:blowkiss:

QuickAttack
She's no addict. Anyone that has ever seen an addict would laugh at that prospect. Especially a meth addict.....they pick at their faces and age hyper fast. Any drug use would be recreational. Drug addicts do not groom and she is groomed.

And their teeth don't look like this:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cA830i3VV0ob/610x.jpg

whiteangora
Padilla said he believes Casey "misplaced" the baby. NG asks for clarification (of course she didn't completely shut up to hear answer but he said that he believes mom was on drugs, drank and wanted to spend time with boyfriend. Still don't know what he means by misplaced exactly.

I'm sorry, but this guy seems a tad "off".
He doesn't really appear to know much about the case, and his knowledge of the law seems sadly lacking.

AmyD
08-15-2008, 08:43 PM

I'm going to vomit now.

Shannon, I know you can't see me, but I am on my feet applauding you right now! And then I'm going to vomit, too

JBean
Not if they drop murder charges before Monday....then she will not be going anywhere. You never know how close LE is playing their cards. I will believe it when I see it.
drop murder charges? They have to charge her in order to drop them.

At this point she is eligible for bond. Murder charges? she's won' be going anywhere.

shannon718
I prefer my chances with LE, the FBI and a forensic team, and as few yahoos involved in an investigation that don't belong there as possible.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wise Old Owl
Could this guy collect the $225,000 reward money if he and his team produces Caylee?
That's a good question!

As far as the drug use - I'd say no - I don't think she's a druggie. BUT - Padilla also said drinking - I can tell you that you can drink yourself into a state where you actually do "black out" - you don't "pass out" - you are still conscious but you have no recollection of what you did or where you went - I know this from a very stupid mistake I made way back in high school. It still bothers me to this day as I have absolutely NO IDEA what I did and never will - I didn't know a thing until I woke up in the hospital the next morning. That is also when I found out I had alcohol allergy - they did all the little pin prick tests before I got out of the hospital and to this day I can't drink a whole lot of ANYTHING. But I could see that happening. Just saying.....

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 08:44 PM

Doesn't the grand jury have to hand down an indictment of murder?
Do they convene on weekends?

shannon718
08-15-2008, 08:44 PM
drop murder charges? They have to charge her in order to drop them.

At this point she is eligible for bond. Murder charges? she's won' be going anywhere.

If they have enough to charge her before she bonds out....she will not be going anywhere.

it ain't over till the fat lady sings..

Hailiejade77
08-15-2008, 08:45 PM
if she was popping pills or smoking weed, and it was only a weekend thing. She'd be fine and not have many withdrawls. jmo

Feistyoldbroad
Shannon, I know you can't see me, but I am on my feet applauding you right now! And then I'm going to vomit, too

I feel that way too.

JBean
If they have enough to charge her before she bonds out....she will not be going anywhere.

That's what I just said :)

impatientredhead
Doesn't the grand jury have to hand down an indictment of murder?
Do they convene on weekends?

They do and I am hoping they are already convened.

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 08:47 PM
if she was popping pills or smoking weed, and it was only a weekend thing. She'd be fine and not have many withdrawls. jmo

Pills would give her a bit of a withdrawal issue, possibly. Weed gives you no withdrawal whatsoever, in my personal experience. Weed also doesn't make you behave in any way that would lead to killing or losing your kid.

impatientredhead
I don't think this Padilla guy will stand for that for one minute. If Casey doesn't (or refuses) to talk to him - well then he can just revoke his bond and pop her sorry butt right back in the clink. And he seems the type to do just that. He's getting her out to get her behind closed doors and put it to her.

This isn't really how bond works. And bondsmen aren't trained interogators. They charge interest on money loaned out for bail, and bountyhunters go find people who have skipped bail for a percentage. The rest of this is made up is a made up role for a TV show.

edgeofnight

I'm going to vomit now.

Thank-you I've been wondering that myself, prancing around her like she is some princess.

NighTillDawn
Think i'll join you....

Tracy1
08-15-2008, 08:48 PM
You know, I am going back and forth as to whether the forensics are telling or not... I know that they are back. What do all of you think of this? Are they waiting to try and find a body before going further? Would love to hear you all on this. Thanks in advance.

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:48 PM

:puke:

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 08:49 PM
You know, I am going back and forth as to whether the forensics are telling or not... I know that they are back. What do all of you think of this? Are they waiting to try and find a body before going further? Would love to hear you all on this. Thanks in advance.

I think that they are waiting for a while because they got nothing useful for their case from the forensics.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 08:50 PM

She wouldn't also have a bail amount set for murder charges?
I could see the judge saying no bail if there was a body, but there isn't one.
I don't know, which is why I'm asking.
:)

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 08:50 PM

I think the trunk tests are back, I think the clothes are not, and that they really need the air test from the Body Farm back.

shannon718
08-15-2008, 08:51 PM

LE has stated as early as yesterday that they are NOT back. Forensics are not back. Unless this has changed today and I missed something......they are still waiting for the results which take some time. It's a slower process than we all think and they will want to make sure that all is done PERFECTLY so that know holes can be poked into it at trial.

impatientredhead
She wouldn't also have a bail amount set for murder charges?
I could see the judge saying no bail if there was a body, but there isn't one.
I don't know, which is why I'm asking.

If they can meet the standard for a murder charge the body should not make a difference.

Tracy1
I think that they are waiting for a while because they got nothing useful for their case from the forensics.

And that is a real worry, isn't it? I am doubtful as to whether they can find the body and/or crack the nutjob Casey.

Where will it go from here?

If the forensics don't prove death, and no body, I am worried.:mad:

JustJax
Padilla says....

Casey might have simply "misplaced" Caylee.

Because she's on drugs & drinks.... gave her to a babysitter & just can't find them. :rolleyes:

I imagine LE must be cracking up listening to yet another NUTJOB defending Casey's crazy story.

Let's hope they're busy getting the new charges written up.... letting Casey out with this guy makes as much sense as hiring a fox to guard the chickens.
I read on another thread that there was alot of activity, making of copies relating to this case at the OPD just yesterday. I was thinking that they got the heads up that this guy was going to bail her out so they may be getting together new charges relating to the money she stole from her friend and running up Ma and Pa's credit cards.
We have heard all week long that DNA results were due back any day, The Body Farm testing going on, so maybe getting close to more serious charges.
Nevertheless, my fiancee and I were just saying the other day that Casey may have been so wacked out on drink and drugs, who knows where she was waking up or leaving Caylee for that matter. This chick has partied herself into one very desperate situation, being a young single mother, with no job, looking for love, lying and protraying herself as a model mother with a good legit job, and quite possibly feeling like she wanted to lighten up her load so to speak. :mad:

AmyD

I'm afraid you're right, notmykids, but I hope not:praying:

RR0004
I'm sorry, but this guy seems a tad "off".
He doesn't really appear to know much about the case, and his knowledge of the law seems sadly lacking.
Ya think?

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 08:52 PM
LE has stated as early as yesterday that they are NOT back. Forensics are not back. Unless this has changed today and I missed something......they are still waiting for the results which take some time. It's a slower process than we all think and they will want to make sure that all is done PERFECTLY so that know holes can be poked into it at trial.

It was stated today that they are back, but are being kept under lock and key. Course, it was NG that said it, so consider the source.

redmamatwo

I don't understand why, IF they have damning evidence they wouldn't be charging her with murder. I guess it could be possible that the evidence they have isn't showing murder. EIther way they are being tightlipped about it.

technicalconfusion
That's a good question!

As far as the drug use - I'd say no - I don't think she's a druggie. BUT - Padilla also said drinking - I can tell you that you can drink yourself into a state where you actually do "black out" - you don't "pass out" - you are still conscious but you have no recollection of what you did or where you went - I know this from a very stupid mistake I made way back in high school. It still bothers me to this day as I have absolutely NO IDEA what I did and never will - I didn't know a thing until I woke up in the hospital the next morning. That is also when I found out I had alcohol allergy - they did all the little pin prick tests before I got out of the hospital and to this day I can't drink a whole lot of ANYTHING. But I could see that happening. Just saying.....

I used to do this all the time back when I used to drink. I would wake up in the morning with no clue as to where my car was, or my money...

Haven't done that since 1989.

SelmaClue

Before the 90 days are up, though! Why not?

Tracy1
08-15-2008, 08:53 PM

Thanks Shannon. I had not heard that. I was assuming that they were. I know that they can take longer but I also know that LE can fast track some stuff and this is a pretty time concious case. But I had not heard that. Thank you!

not_my_kids
And that is a real worry, isn't it? I am doubtful as to whether they can find the body and/or crack the nutjob Casey.

Where will it go from here?

If the forensics don't prove death, and no body, I am worried.:mad:

I don't think Caylee is dead, so I am unconcerned. :)

Hailiejade77
here is a question,... can Casey "allow" this guy to bail her out and then say, "no you can't stay with me. My parents will watch me."? Or do you think it will be a condition for her to get bailed out by this guy?
I can't really see Baiz letting someone be with her 24/7. There is too many things she could say that could or would be used in at a trial JMO

JBean
08-15-2008, 08:54 PM
I mentioned ealrier that this would be one possible advantage to her being released on bail. If she is on home confinement, she may waive her right to a speedy trial because the urgency is gone. If she waives that right, then the prosecutors have plenty of time. If she asks for her speedy trial, which she has a right to, then it may work in her favor if the state is not ready yet and they are forced to go to trial.

Hailiejade77
08-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Pills would give her a bit of a withdrawal issue, possibly. Weed gives you no withdrawal whatsoever, in my personal experience. Weed also doesn't make you behave in any way that would lead to killing or losing your kid.

depending on what kind of pill it is. I know that oxy is a very addicting pill. My brother was prescribed it for his back and then he stopped taking it because he didn't like it and he had HORRIBLE withdrawl symptoms.

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 08:55 PM

They also said they wouldn't say when they were back. If all of them aren't then their statement is technically true.

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 08:56 PM
well the reality is if she wasn't eligible for release, there would be no bond.

Look at the trouble Scott Peterson got himself into because he was not being held. Went to the scene of the crime repeatdely, bought a car with a fake name, talked to Amber and on and on and on ...

It's worth a try. Casey thinks she is smarter than anyone else, just like Scott.

Tracy1
Excellent JB. That might happen. She will relax a bit being out and able to LazyBoy it with tv. And I bet she just loves the publicity.

Wise Old Owl
here is a question,... can Casey "allow" this guy to bail her out and then say, "no you can't stay with me. My parents will watch me."? Or do you think it will be a condition for her to get bailed out by this guy?
I can't really see Baiz letting someone be with her 24/7. There is too many things she could say that could or would be used in at a trial JMO
I don't know either - but I can tell you if I was putting up half a mil - you can bet your "bippy" that I would have conditions and one would certainly be that myself or my reps were with her 24/7. And I do think that the bond can be revoked by him - he can go in and say he wants to pull his surety bond out and produce her back at the jail.

shannon718
08-15-2008, 08:57 PM
I don't think Caylee is dead, so I am unconcerned. :)

You don't??? I have to ask with all due respect of course:

Who's body was decomposing in Casey's trunk? And who's body was being moved around the Anthony's back yard, pool, and sandbox?

And where was Caylee sleeping for 31 days? Why would casey tell her parents that Caylee was with the nanny and then tell her friends that Caylee was with her parents?

I have to ask....

ebrich

I agree, but if you are already screwed in the head I think mixing a chemical imbalance with any form of drug can cause all sorts of reactions

GizzySmith
Did NG just say that three sources deep within police department said Caylee is dead? This is a question not a statement, it went by so fast I wasn't sure I heard right.

JBean
08-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Look at the trouble Scott Peterson got himself into because he was not being held. Went to the scene of the crime repeatdely, bought a car with a fake name, talked to Amber and on and on and on ...

It's worth a try. Casey thinks she is smarter than anyone else, just like Scott.
There you go. I am kind of liking this released on bail thing. She's not going to flee. She wouldn;t get 20 yards.IMO of course.

amethyst221
08-15-2008, 08:59 PM

I don't know if the forensics are back or not. At least once CA was charged with crimes and that 33 day rule was not an issue, and she couldn't make bail, LE had some time to just keep trying to build a case. They don't want to charge her with more serious stuff too soon, and then get forced to a speedy trial that they might lose. Then double jeopardy would attach. So she may get out for a while. They'll charge her when they're ready, not solely in response to this. It's is all pretty upsetting, but sooner or later the defense had to actually start mounting a defense, and this is part of the package. I don't think it will go well for this bunch of largely unmanageable people with difficult to fathom ideas.

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 09:00 PM
You don't??? I have to ask with all due respect of course:

Who's body was decomposing in Casey's trunk? And who's body was being moved around the Anthony's back yard, pool, and sandbox?

And where was Caylee sleeping for 31 days? Why would casey tell her parents that Caylee was with the nanny and then tell her friends that Caylee was with her parents?

I have to ask....

We don't know 100% that anyone's body was decomposing anywhere. And as far as the backyard, same thing.
Caylee could very well have been sleeping with the people that Casey sold her to. Or any number of any other locations.

Right now, I follow anything that looks like it might go somewhere. Whether it seems to say that Caylee is dead or not. But my personal belief is that she is alive. If I am definitively proven wrong, then so be it. I respect everyone's opinion, but this one is mine.

SelmaClue
08-15-2008, 09:01 PM

And I've been hearing this same story about the Stacy Peterson case. And here we are, 10 months later. No Stacy. No arrest. And not for Savio either!

I think they have no evidence of murder in the Anthony case. The investigators are stimied, same as you and I.

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 09:01 PM
I agree, but if you are already screwed in the head I think mixing a chemical imbalance with any form of drug can cause all sorts of reactions

Very very true. That actually didn't occur to me as I wrote the post.

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:03 PM
HI Tracy. why do you say that >>I know that they are back.<<
That would be pretty huge IMO.

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 09:04 PM
In a recent case called Creech v. State of Florida, a Florida appellate court said that before a judge can increase someone's bond, the prosecution must first prove that there has been a substantial change in circumstances or additional evidence uncovered since the person's bond was originally set. A judge cannot increase someone's bond simply because he believes that the conditions of bond that were previously set by another judge were too lenient.

miss lisa
08-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Before the 90 days are up, though! Why not?

That's what I was thinking. IF, I know BIG IF, he as able to do that and return Casey to court at the appointed time he would make 10% of the bond $50,000. So he COULD make $275,000 profit.

amethyst221
I think the article on the bondsman guy said they have really strict conditions about hanging with the people they bail out 24/7. It IS totally crazy and not normal, but who knows?

shannon718
We don't know 100% that anyone's body was decomposing anywhere. And as far as the backyard, same thing.
Caylee could very well have been sleeping with the people that Casey sold her to. Or any number of any other locations.

Right now, I follow anything that looks like it might go somewhere. Whether it seems to say that Caylee is dead or not. But my personal belief is that she is alive. If I am definitively proven wrong, then so be it. I respect everyone's opinion, but this one is mine.

I asked "with all due respect"....and you have a right to your opinion. Mine is that she is dead since every single aspect of this case seems to point to that. Even if we take away the dogs The responding Homicide detective smelled decomposition, George X LE admitted that he smelled a dead body, and Cindy said that "it smelled like a damn dead body" in the car. That would be a lot of people with experience with the odor to discount. Once you smell it you can never forget it and cannot mistake it for anything else.

Pizza or a squirrel.

RR0004
Don't laugh, but I think he may have read my post awhile back. LOL. The timeline does not support this theory, though. Unless they'd like to establish a new timeline, his theory is not substantiated.

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Excellent JB. That might happen. She will relax a bit being out and able to LazyBoy it with tv. And I bet she just loves the publicity.
Well a speedy trial could be devastating to the prosecutions case. So if she is not in any hurry to go back to jail by prolonging her trial..more time to study the case for the prosecution.

AmyD
08-15-2008, 09:06 PM
I thought that at one time LE said some of the forensics were back, but they weren't disclosing the results. I'll try to find it, but that's going to be a daunting task on this huge forum! LOL

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:07 PM
I think the article on the bondsman guy said they have really strict conditions about hanging with the people they bail out 24/7. It IS totally crazy and not normal, but who knows?They do specialize in high risk bail. So perhaps the only chance of getting bailed out is by following this dudes rules.

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 09:08 PM
I asked "with all due respect"....and you have a right to your opinion. Mine is that she is dead since every single aspect of this case seems to point to that. Even if we take away the dogs The responding Homicide detective smelled decomposition, George X LE admitted that he smelled a dead body, and Cindy said that "it smelled like a damn dead body" in the car. That would be a lot of people with experience with the odor to discount. Once you smell it you can never forget it and cannot mistake it for anything else.

Pizza or a squirrel.

I don't beleive that it was pizza or a squirrel either. Jus tso you don't think I am that naive.:)

commongrackle
08-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Ooh...I wish I could have seen this interview. There is just too much strange behaviour from Casey that DOES NOT point towards a kidnapping. Why would this Padilla even get involved? So, so strange.:waitasec:

impatientredhead
08-15-2008, 09:10 PM
In a recent case called Creech v. State of Florida, a Florida appellate court said that before a judge can increase someone's bond, the prosecution must first prove that there has been a substantial change in circumstances or additional evidence uncovered since the person's bond was originally set. A judge cannot increase someone's bond simply because he believes that the conditions of bond that were previously set by another judge were too lenient.

Is the bond set at the maximum or does the judge have some discretion left?

Lassie
08-15-2008, 09:11 PM

Pizza or a squirrel.

If the responding homicide detective did in fact smell decomposition why wasn't the vehicle immediatly impounded?

SelmaClue

It'll be entertaining if the "yahoo" gets some answers though, won't it?

shannon718
If the responding homicide detective did in fact smell decomposition why wasn't the vehicle immediatly impounded?

Did you read the bond hearing? It was..

not_my_kids

I'm glad someone else is asking that...have wondered many times.

LI_Mom
They also said they wouldn't say when they were back. If all of them aren't then their statement is technically true.

I got the impression that they got them back a long time ago... at least the preliminary ones... why else would they have ruled out kidnapping so quickly

Let's say they then sent them off to the FBI Labs to cover their backs so the defense can't claim the tests are invalid. Also... don't forget she could be held on Federal charges also, so the FBI would definitely want their own tests done.

Now.... technically the tests might NOT be finished.... but it doesn't mean they don't have all the results though.

What better way to break Casey than to let him think she'll be going home Sunday & then suddenly have a murder warrant shoved under her nose?

At least, that's what I'm HOPING is up LE's sleeve.

RR0004
08-15-2008, 09:12 PM
There you go. I am kind of liking this released on bail thing. She's not going to flee. She wouldn;t get 20 yards.IMO of course.
I for one don't like knowing that POS Scott Peterson was out and about. Hindsight I suppose. I feel the same way about Casey.

AmyD
08-15-2008, 09:12 PM
They do specialize in high risk bail. So perhaps the only chance of getting bailed out is by following this dudes rules.

Well, if he is such a "professional expert", he sure does a good job of "dumbing himself down" for TV! His theory was ridiculous, he quoted the law incorrectly, and he called Casey "Caylee". I have no faith that he will help this case at all. He's just after money and fame. IMO

RR0004
08-15-2008, 09:13 PM
I got the impression that they got them back a long time ago... at least the preliminary ones... why else would they have ruled out kidnapping so quickly

Let's say they then sent them off to the FBI Labs to cover their backs so the defense can't claim the tests are invalid. Also... don't forget she could be held on Federal charges also, so the FBI would definitely want their own tests done.

Now.... technically the tests might NOT be finished.... but it doesn't mean they don't have all the results though.

What better way to break Casey than to let him think she'll be going home Sunday & then suddenly have a murder warrant shoved under her nose?

At least, that's what I'm HOPING is up LE's sleeve.
Me, too. Fingers and toes crossed!

RR0004
08-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Well, if he is such a "professional expert", he sure does a good job of "dumbing himself down" for TV! His theory was ridiculous, he quoted the law incorrectly, and he called Casey "Caylee". I have no faith that he will help this case at all. He's just after money and fame. IMO
IMO...no doubt about that.

Ezryder9
08-15-2008, 09:14 PM
I thought that at one time LE said some of the forensics were back, but they weren't disclosing the results. I'll try to find it, but that's going to be a daunting task on this huge forum! LOL

I read that somewhere, too. I wanna say it was on the OCSO website, but wouldn't swear to it. Imagine that, I might be sending you on a wild goose chase...and my name's not even Anthony!!! But I do think it was there.

MD MOMMY
08-15-2008, 09:16 PM

His only interest in this case is money and his face on TV...maybe a CA chapter in his upcoming book of high profile cases.

Hailiejade77
08-15-2008, 09:17 PM
OMG!!!! I just thought of something! Here we are saying all of the things that could have gone wrong and whatnot,...what if BAIZ is reading on here and we are giving him some "ideas" for his defense?!!!! I would hate to think we helped him in anyway!!!!!!!! The thought sickens me:behindbar

amethyst221

Is the bond set at the maximum or does the judge have some discretion left?

Not sure, but I would think this amount for the crimes currently charged, with some added special information, such as the psych evaluations, the circumstances, etc. is about maxed out. When it is constitutionally excessive for a bailable offense? I think the next move would be new, more serious charges that will keep her in jail without bond.

LI_Mom
I read that somewhere, too. I wanna say it was on the OCSO website, but wouldn't swear to it. Imagine that, I might be sending you on a wild goose chase...and my name's not even Anthony!!! But I do think it was there.

LOL!!!

Let's hope Zenaida didn't steal the post. lol

not_my_kids
08-15-2008, 09:18 PM
OMG!!!! I just thought of something! Here we are saying all of the things that could have gone wrong and whatnot,...what if BAIZ is reading on here and we are giving him some "ideas" for his defense?!!!! I would hate to think we helped him in anyway!!!!!!!! The thought sickens me:behindbar

He has advisors that would give him any of the ideas we could come up with anyway.

headndownstream
08-15-2008, 09:18 PM

I'm going to vomit now.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::aktion033::aktion033::aktion0 33::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

karenmamo
08-15-2008, 09:19 PM

Speaking of teeth....when did she get the teeth straightened? There is a picture of her with Caylee back about a year ago and one front tooth is way off.
Also, what about the boob job. Women that skinny do not generally have large boobs.
Just wonderin'

drip~drop

lol.
Now that's 2 giggles for the night.:laugh:

QuickAttack
Cadaver Dogs Don't Lie. Join Date: Jul 2008

funday sunday at the anthonys!

Byob! We'll provide the squirrel pizza!

Beer pong tourney!

Holla back!!

Her being out will somehow be a disaster.
I hope like hell one of the conditions is she stay AWAY from talk shows and the such. They can't come to her and she can't go to them.:mad:

ljwf22
Ooh...I wish I could have seen this interview. There is just too much strange behaviour from Casey that DOES NOT point towards a kidnapping. Why would this Padilla even get involved? So, so strange.:waitasec:

It repeats at 10 p.m.

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Was the car taken the 15th? I don't think I knew that. I thought it was taken a couple days later.

ETA:So was the car in LE custody when the dogs hit on the trunk? because we know they didn't bring the dogs out until the 17th or 18th? So are you sure they took the car immediately ?

DianeB
08-15-2008, 09:21 PM
I think that they are waiting for a while because they got nothing useful for their case from the forensics.I think this case is either being presented to the grand jury, or is about to be.

Ezryder9
08-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Hey, I hope I'm not repeating anything, but it's my understanding that this "high powered" bounty hunter is going to be on Greta, too. Maybe he will have studied up on the facts of the case between his time on NG and his second interview on Greta. Geez, and the Anthonys think there's a media frenzy now -- they ain't seen nuttin' yet!

tabbykiki

I watched the interview I was almost embarassed for the Padilla character. But then I realized he has absolutely not been following the case and must be believing everything the Anthony's are spewing at him.

NG tore him apart and he was only on there for maybe five mins tops.

as far as the drug or alcohol assumptions, consider this: If Casey was strung out, etc. why wouldn't she just tell LE that's what happened? You know, "I was strung out or I was drunk and don't know where my baby is."

No, no, she has to lie and make crap up. Why would she lie and make up stories? Because she knows exactly where that baby is. I'd rather go to jail for drugs and help find my baby instead of stonewalling and making up stuff and I think most mothers would agree with me. But Casey is not most mothers, she's sick and you can see it and hear it in the phone calls and the facts that we are aware of.

The bounty hunter has overstepped his bounds IMO. It infuriates me that he has no idea what's going on here and he's sweeping in to the rescue. It makes my stomach turn and I think it will end badly for him and make him look like a fool. So much for that tv career...

LI_Mom

What's he going to do..... hit the rewind button & erase all the dopey excuses Casey AND her whole family has made?

Erase all the MySpace posts?

Disappear all the people who KNOW Casey didn't have a care in the world after she didn't have Caylee weighing her down?

Delete all the pictures of Casey partying?

If he wants to help Casey, I suggest he finds Caylee..... alive & well AND FAST!!!!!

DianeB
08-15-2008, 09:26 PM
Excellent JB. That might happen. She will relax a bit being out and able to LazyBoy it with tv. And I bet she just loves the publicity.I don't think she's fully aware of exactly what's being said about her and the extent of outrage and loathing the general public has for her.

I think whatever pleasure she takes from being out of jail will be short-lived.

drip~drop

Then she goes straight back to jail.
There are conditions she has to follow. To the T.

And Tony..I dunno but I have a feeling he won't want to be seeing her.

tabbykiki
Hey, I hope I'm not repeating anything, but it's my understanding that this "high powered" bounty hunter is going to be on Greta, too. Maybe he will have studied up on the facts of the case between his time on NG and his second interview on Greta. Geez, and the Anthonys think there's a media frenzy now -- they ain't seen nuttin' yet!

Just read on the local Orlando newspaper message boards. The Orlando residents are FURIOUS. These people want this baby found, just like most of us. They don't want Casey out of jail whether or not she'll be on house arrest. I know we keep talking about the Scott Peterson case... Think back before he was arrested and how we all had a good feeling he did it... It was almost like he was taunting the media and public. Always had that goofy grin on his face. Do you think the public wants this b1tch out walking free? She hasn't helped in the investigation to find this baby one iota. She needs to be locked up until trial and/or they prove their case. The bounty hunter needs to stay in CA.

cheko1
08-15-2008, 09:27 PM

That is my sentiments exactly. She may think she is going to have a great life out of jail. But she may be wishing she was still in there.

Did ya ever think they might beat the truth out of her & say she attempted to get away. Is he after the 250 thousand reward????

AmyD
08-15-2008, 09:27 PM

Nothin scarier than an idiot with money

karenmamo
08-15-2008, 09:28 PM

It would not be really smart of him to admit on her show what his real intent is, now would it?
k

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:29 PM
My question is, how can a guy this dumb have enough of a fortune to post a 500K bond?I would guess he just has a high risk surety company that he works with. they play the odds. I don;t think he'll be forking over 500k to the state to hold.

Lassie

I thought the vehicle was impounded it was a day or two later. :confused:

passin_through
why would Baez contact Padilla or agree to anything if he thought it would hurt his client. Psh, those 2 (Padilla and Baez) will be elbowing each other outta the way for cameras, IMO.

Laneymae
08-15-2008, 09:30 PM
I did a google search to see if the bondsman can set terms for Casey.

It sounds like there probably is a contract they will probably need to sign and adhere to.

Bondsmen also request that you have as much info as possible, so that is probably why all of the copies were made (to prepare for the visit).

Here is a link about bondsmen and terms. It is NOT florida, but may be good for general info.

snip ~ The person will need to have all the information about your case at hand so that they can tell the bondsman all the details.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Working-With-a-Bail-Bondsman&id=1385223

Here is an ad for an attorney who can help to locate a bail bondsman, and it sounds like the bondsman can set up terms. Snip ~ negotiating for the fairest possible terms on their behalf.

http://www.foxcriminallaw.com/CM/Custom/Bondsman.asp

I know there are great sleuthers out there who could probably come up with more specific info.

cheko1
It would not be really smart of him to admit on her show what his real intent is, now would it?
k

Don't think Casey has seen anything yet! I'd be scared to death of him. He looks meaner then chit.

beetrue
Off topic, but very much in reference to your question... I know plenty of women who are very small and thin with large breasts.

Speaking of teeth....when did she get the teeth straightened? There is a picture of her with Caylee back about a year ago and one front tooth is way off.
Also, what about the boob job. Women that skinny do not generally have large boobs.
Just wonderin'

AmyD
08-15-2008, 09:31 PM
k

Maybe not. But it WOULD have been smart of him to research the case, just a little bit, before going toe -to- toe with NG.

kathyn2
08-15-2008, 09:31 PM
So on the myfox orlando forums there is some girl that called Padilla's office and talked to him giving him a piece of her mind. He claims (according to her) that Casey was strung out on drugs and that her family told him so. He says that they think she was strung out on drugs and 'misplaced' the baby and that the baby was sold. Sounds pretty far out to me altho I do think, if not for the dogs, that she could have sold the baby whether high or not.

Feistyoldbroad
08-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Just read on the local Orlando newspaper message boards. The Orlando residents are FURIOUS. These people want this baby found, just like most of us. They don't want Casey out of jail whether or not she'll be on house arrest. I know we keep talking about the Scott Peterson case... Think back before he was arrested and how we all had a good feeling he did it... It was almost like he was taunting the media and public. Always had that goofy grin on his face. Do you think the public wants this b1tch out walking free? She hasn't helped in the investigation to find this baby one iota. She needs to be locked up until trial and/or they prove their case. The bounty hunter needs to stay in CA.

Well said:clap:This whole thing has me so upset. I am saying words I haven't said in years.:blushing:

mollymalone
Then she goes straight back to jail.
There are conditions she has to follow. To the T.

And Tony..I dunno but I have a feeling he won't want to be seeing her.From what I heard when the bond was posted and from NG, Fox,
Casey would be wearing an ankle bracelet and she would be required to stay at her parents or grandparents home or where ever they are choosing to house her. She has to STAY there, she can't be out partying or mall ratting, etc. Now, her friends can come to the house, but seriously, how many of them are going to show up at this point, especially Tony.

If the bail bondsmen insist that someone from their org. stays there with her, well, she might try to stay in her room and close the door for privacy but she's going to have to come out sometime and you just know the conversations in that house are going to be centralized a LOT around one subject. Caylee.

JBean
Off topic, but very much in reference to your question... I know plenty of women who are very small and thin with large breasts.
me too:D

QuickAttack
lol.
Now that's 2 giggles for the night.:laugh:

QuickAttack
Cadaver Dogs Don't Lie. Join Date: Jul 2008

funday sunday at the anthonys!

Byob! We'll provide the squirrel pizza!

Beer pong tourney!

Holla back!!

Her being out will somehow be a disaster.
I hope like hell one of the conditions is she stay AWAY from talk shows and the such. They can't come to her and she can't go to them.:mad:

Ha. This thing has evolved into the Theatre of the Absurd. I'm just playin' along.

:blowkiss:

MD MOMMY
My question is this why was Leonard on TV when he is the bounty hunter..not the bailbondsman..his nephew Tony is the one securing the line of credit for the bail..we can't even get the right dang people on TV in this case..go figure~

shannon718

He wasted no time getting his aggravating face on television did he?:furious:

Tracy1
08-15-2008, 09:33 PM
HI Tracy. why do you say that >>I know that they are back.<<
That would be pretty huge IMO.

Hi JBean...well, I am going by how long forensics have taken in other cases. Plus the fact that three weeks ago they said they would be back in a week. Then they went back to the Anthony's and got some more stuff. So another couple weeks. All in all, it's been over a month and I just think that this stuff would be back by now.

I guess I have no real reason to say that, but Jose Padilla did say last week that even if the forensics are back, they won't be shared with the media. I guess I am assuming.

Also, Larry Kobelesky said on NG early this week that the tests on air from the Body Farm don't take very long. It's a relatively simple comparison between the air samples from the car and the Body Farm samples of the components in air resulting from decomposition.

It's just a guess, I guess...:)

Openmyeyes
08-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Come Tuesday morning, after the par-tay Monday night, they (Casey, George and a bounty hunter babysitter) will all be sitting around the dining room table looking at pictures of all the Zenaida Fernandez hyphen Gonzolezes in the United States, Puerto Rico and Mexico.

Hopefully, the cat will not get in the way.

JBean
Hi JBean...well, I am going by how long forensics have taken in other cases. Plus the fact that three weeks ago they said they would be back in a week. Then they went back to the Anthony's and got some more stuff. So another couple weeks. All in all, it's been over a month and I just think that this stuff would be back by now.

I guess I have no real reason to say that, but Jose Padilla did say last week that even if the forensics are back, they won't be shared with the media. I guess I am assuming.

Also, Larry Kobelesky said on NG early this week that the tests on air from the Body Farm don't take very long. It's a relatively simple comparison between the air samples from the car and the Body Farm samples of the components in air resulting from decomposition.

It's just a guess, I guess...:)
I gotcha. very interesting.

Tracy1
I think this case is either being presented to the grand jury, or is about to be.

I am hoping the same thing....I really am.

Alcina
08-15-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't think she's fully aware of exactly what's being said about her and the extent of outrage and loathing the general public has for her.

I think whatever pleasure she takes from being out of jail will be short-lived.

I totally agree! At first I was upset that she might be bailed out. After thinking about it, it might just be the best thing overall. Right now she does not have to speak, react, anything at all. When she is out there will be a camera and microphone in her face ANY time she so much as moves her butt.

She may "behave" herself for a few days but people tend to go back to being themselves after a bit. We just might get to see more of her real personality.

JBean
I thought the vehicle was impounded it was a day or two later. :confused:
Well now I don;t feel so bad. I totally thought that they took it at least a couple days after the initial call. I don;t recall it being taken immediately, which is one of the things that has bothered me with this case.
Cindy made the *dead body* reference on day 1, so it would seem that they would have taken the car ASAP.
Maybe they did, I don't remember anymore.

RR0004
I think this case is either being presented to the grand jury, or is about to be.
I agree. Have to believe it. I feel bad for LE. I'm sure they never saw this coming. Oh, I think they've grown to expect the unexpected in this case, but to have a new jerk in the picture is probably leaving them shaking their collective heads. Also, means the prosecutor's office is working mighty hard tonight.

beetrue
08-15-2008, 09:37 PM
sorry to burst anyone's "put downs"... actually not sorry... but, I have watched several people -especially news journalists, mostly on NG, botch the names in this case. I am fully with the theory that media gets their theories from WS!

cheko1
08-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Did I hear Padillo say he wasn't certain where Stacy & him would be staying? Wonder how Momma & Daddy will like her staying elsewhere????

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 09:38 PM
I totally agree! At first I was upset that she might be bailed out. After thinking about it, it might just be the best thing overall. Right now she does not have to speak, react, anything at all. When she is out there will be a camera and microphone in her face ANY time she so much as moves her butt.

She may "behave" herself for a few days but people tend to go back to being themselves after a bit. We just might get to see more of her real personality.Well...the ankle bracelet won't keep her from cussing out dear ole' mom n dad or Padilla for that matter!! Let the games begin...

Tracy1
08-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Well now I don;t feel so bad. I totally thought that they took it at least a couple days after the initial call. I don;t recall it being taken immediately, which is one of the things that has bothered me with this case.
Cindy made the *dead body* reference on day 1, so it would seem that they would have taken the car ASAP.

Hey JB...it all starts to run together!! Or maybe I am just going batty!:rolleyes:

Lassie
08-15-2008, 09:40 PM

Could you direct me to that document please?

Alcina
Well...the ankle bracelet won't keep her from cussing out dear ole' mom n dad or Padilla for that matter!! Let the games begin...

Yep!! :clap:

mollymalone
Frankly I'd prefer she keep her patoot in jail but if by sending her home under house arrest and she can't go anywhere or do anything she's expecting to, it might turn out for the best. She's going to get frustrated and start arguing and who knows, maybe in a screaming match she'll slip up and say the wrong thing (for her) that will help find Caylee.

Hailiejade77
have a question,.. lets just say for arguments sake that Caylee is alive and they do find her (which by the way I have been praying for since day one!) WILL THIS FAMILY GET HER BACK or could human services come in and take the child away due to the "dynamics" of this family???? Just wondering.

Personally,.. if they give the child to the family I think the GPs should get her AND NOT Casey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jmo

shannon718

The detective stated in the Bond hearing that he actually went and looked at the car due to the fact that THE ANTHONY"S claimed that it smelled like a dead body......and when he got to the car he concurred.

Lassie
08-15-2008, 09:42 PM
The detective stated in the Bond hearing that he actually went and looked at the car due to the fact that THE ANTHONY"S claimed that it smelled like a dead body......and when he got to the car he concurred.

Did he immediatly impound the car?

AmyD
08-15-2008, 09:42 PM

She may "behave" herself for a few days but people tend to go back to being themselves after a bit. We just might get to see more of her real personality.

That's true. Plus, she'll HAVE to face Cindy and George every day. No more re fusing their visits. And they can be as supportive of her as they want to the media, I still think on some level they are FURIOUS with her for putting them through this, even if they don't think she murdered Caylee. Right now, they can see her as the martyr in the jail cell. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But when they have to deal with her selfish whining every day, PLUS Cowboy Bounty Hunter, PLUS the media, and still no Caylee? She may wish to be back in jail.

cheko1
08-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Well...the ankle bracelet won't keep her from cussing out dear ole' mom n dad or Padilla for that matter!! Let the games begin...

Can you imagine SS????? She is a nasty spoiled brat too!!!

sweetmop
08-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Well said:clap:This whole thing has me so upset. I am saying words I haven't said in years.:blushing:

:clap:
Oh me too! lol! Been saying some ugly words here!:eek:
I really need to take a break from this case.
But I can't.

Wise Old Owl
have a question,.. lets just say for arguments sake that Caylee is alive and they do find her (which by the way I have been praying for since day one!) WILL THIS FAMILY GET HER BACK or could human services come in and take the child away due to the "dynamics" of this family???? Just wondering.

Personally,.. if they give the child to the family I think the GPs should get her AND NOT Casey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jmo
No - not hardly. DHS (or CPS - whichever you like) will step right in. There will be psych evals ordered for EVERYONE and home studies and miles and miles of paperwork. The GP's have shown such odd behavior that CPS would probably place Caylee in foster care until all these studies can be done. Personally, I don't think this family would ever see her again.

Coolmomof4
So on the myfox orlando forums there is some girl that called Padilla's office and talked to him giving him a piece of her mind. He claims (according to her) that Casey was strung out on drugs and that her family told him so. He says that they think she was strung out on drugs and 'misplaced' the baby and that the baby was sold. Sounds pretty far out to me altho I do think, if not for the dogs, that she could have sold the baby whether high or not.

This smells as bad as the brown van and satanists that "kidnapped" Laci Peterson. Where is Mark Geragos?

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:46 PM
The detective stated in the Bond hearing that he actually went and looked at the car due to the fact that THE ANTHONY"S claimed that it smelled like a dead body......and when he got to the car he concurred.That's fine,but you said they immediately impounded the car. is that true? I believe you, I just can't find it. I thought it sat at Cindy and geroge's for a couple days. Where was the car when the dogs *hit* on the trunK?

mollymalone
08-15-2008, 09:46 PM
:shakehead: If she gets released, she thought living at ma and pa's was bad earlier.... she's gonna be howling :wolf2: when it sinks in what life's going to be like now.

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Hey JB...it all starts to run together!! Or maybe I am just going batty!:rolleyes:
It's running together AND I am going batty.

SeriouslySearching
LOL I get such a pleasure thinking about how when Casey left for jail, she was waking up to the cute guy named Tony and now she will be waking up to this guy! Hahahahaha~ Oh, how the times have changed for her!! Wow! Rude awakening isn't the word for it!

Laneymae
That's fine,but you said they immediately impounded the car. is that true? I believe you, I just can't find it. I thought it sat at Cindy and geroge's for a couple days. Where was the car when the dogs *hit* on the trunK?

I think this info may be in the search warrant? By the time they got to the car, the pants had been washed.

It contadicted what Cindy said. Cindy said she told the cops and they didn't seem interested in looking at the car.

LI_Mom
That's fine,but you said they immediately impounded the car. is that true? I believe you, I just can't find it. I thought it sat at Cindy and geroge's for a couple days. Where was the car when the dogs *hit* on the trunK?

That's what I thought also. And that the car was at the house.

FLbeachdawg
This isn't really how bond works. And bondsmen aren't trained interogators. They charge interest on money loaned out for bail, and bountyhunters go find people who have skipped bail for a percentage. The rest of this is made up is a made up role for a TV show.

This whole insane case is just SO crazy and twisted that SOMETIMES, I start to wonder if we are all just being taken for a ride and this is all some sick hoax to get worldwide attention or a movie. It feels that way at times. With the way all the "players" act....like the are "acting" and not being for real it just blows my mind. Not that this is my theory, I'm just saying, it really wouldn't shock me at this point. Nothing would. This case has my brain numb from all the circus crap and twists. I just want closure already. This case has really consumed me and I have a headache from being so annoyed that this loony from cali is bailing casey out. :mad:

Hailiejade77
I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????

cheko1

Hi JB, the car was at Cindy & Georges.

sweetwater
08-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Did he immediatly impound the car?

Look at the WS main page- there is a link to documents, tapes, ....

RR0004
According to Cindy the car had been with her for days until LE came to get it. I don't think LE ever stated when they took it to the lab. But, IIRC the dogs hit on the car at the home (or at least that makes the most sense to me!)

softsoul
I used to do this all the time back when I used to drink. I would wake up in the morning with no clue as to where my car was, or my money...

Ever misplace your kid??

GreenTeam

I think the car was at the Anthony's for a couple of days. The dogs searched the car at LE facility.

cheko1
08-15-2008, 09:49 PM
LOL I get such a pleasure thinking about how when Casey left for jail, she was waking up to the cute guy named Tony and now she will be waking up to this guy! Hahahahaha~ Oh, how the times have changed for her!! Wow! Rude awakening isn't the word for it!

LOLOL SS!!! That is the best of all!!! LOLOL Can you imagine looking at him??? YIKES!!!!

LI_Mom
I think this info may be in the search warrant? By the time they got to the car, the pants had been washed.

It contadicted what Cindy said. Cindy said she told the cops and they didn't seem interested in looking at the car.

According to Cindy nobody's interested in finding Caylee either.

I think we have to take EVERYTHING she says with a huge grain of salt.

(Huge grain?! Well you know what I mean. lol)

SeriouslySearching
That's fine,but you said they immediately impounded the car. is that true? I believe you, I just can't find it. I thought it sat at Cindy and geroge's for a couple days. Where was the car when the dogs *hit* on the trunK?No, the car was not immediately impounded by LE. That was on July 17th. :)

RoseRed

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Laneymae
:shakehead: If she gets released, she thought living at ma and pa's was bad earlier.... she's gonna be howling :wolf2: when it sinks in what life's going to be like now.

I think she really like the freedom after she got rid of Caylee. She was acting like a wife and cooking and cleaning for Tony. She really liked that.

Now she has lost all of it and will be confined with her parents. Probably will be worse than jail.

DianeB
That's true. Plus, she'll HAVE to face Cindy and George every day. No more re fusing their visits. And they can be as supportive of her as they want to the media, I still think on some level they are FURIOUS with her for putting them through this, even if they don't think she murdered Caylee. Right now, they can see her as the martyr in the jail cell. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But when they have to deal with her selfish whining every day, PLUS Cowboy Bounty Hunter, PLUS the media, and still no Caylee? She may wish to be back in jail.Not to mention the fact that her room is a shrine to Caylee.

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi JB, the car was at Cindy & Georges.OH! Thank you Cheko. That is really a puzzle then. because we have a 911 call saying the car smelled like a dead body, we have an officer agreeing that it smelled like a dead body..yet it is left behind. I would have probably cleaned out the whole car if LE showed no interest in the car.
This is why I don;t think Cindy washing the pants was a big deal at all. LE didn't even care about the car when it had an obvious odor..so why would she think twice about the pants?

SeriouslySearching
08-15-2008, 09:50 PM
LOLOL SS!!! That is the best of all!!! LOLOL Can you imagine looking at him??? YIKES!!!!He looks like something out of a bad B movie to me! I swear...you just cannot make this stuff up!! LOL

TripleA
08-15-2008, 09:52 PM
I think that she will just eat this attention up. Negative or positive attention, she just doesn't care as long as it is directed at her.

DeltaDawn

That was on July 15th..however they did not come back to take the car until July 17th. They needed a search warrant and an impound order to do that.

FLbeachdawg
I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this"

crazy huh?????

I have NO IDEA what thread it was, but I swear I saw someone post a phone number to call if you DISAGREE with Padilla posting bail for Casey. Anybody remember? I have been thread hopping on this forum so much today i can't remember.

RR0004
I think the car was at the Anthony's for a couple of days. The dogs searched the car at LE facility.
Have to laugh...hard to get everyone to agree.

Lassie
No, the car was not immediately impounded by LE. That was on July 17th. :)

This is what makes me believe LE was lying at the bond hearing when he stated he concurred with the GPs that the vehicle smelled like a dead body.

I would think ANY officer would immediately impound ANY vehicle that smelled like a dead body. Especially when a child had just been reported missing.

RR0004
08-15-2008, 09:53 PM
OH! Thank you Cheko. That is really a puzzle then. because we have a 911 call saying the car smelled like a dead body, we have an officer agreeing that it smelled like a dead body..yet it is left behind. I would have probably cleaned out the whole car if LE showed no interest in the car.
This is why I don;t think Cindy washing the pants was a big deal at all. LE didn't even care about the car when it had an obvious odor..so why would she think twice about the pants?
I thought she washed them before she even got Casey?

Hailiejade77
I have NO IDEA what thread it was, but I swear I saw someone post a phone number to call if you DISAGREE with Padilla posting bail for Casey. Anybody remember? I have been thread hopping on this forum so much today i can't remember.

I saw it over there on the forum and I think someone posted it here as well! But that girl was mad and she called up Tony Padilla. lol

SeriouslySearching
Not to mention the fact that her room is a shrine to Caylee.Yes, it would be great if Greta could show us what the room looks like after two days of Casey being back home. Stripped bare of Caylee because the "memories are too painful" I am sure.

JustJax
I suspect that tho she might have some comforts at home, she is going to find herself almost as isolated....don't think many "friends" are going to want to associate with her, other than to try to get her to talk. Tony, I suspect is going to stay as far away from this wacky chick as he possibly can.

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 09:54 PM
LOLOL SS!!! That is the best of all!!! LOLOL Can you imagine looking at him??? YIKES!!!!

People like Casey are more interested in being 'friendly' with people if they think there's something in it for them.

Casey will just file him in the sugar daddy category & see if she can strike gold.

Curious about the guy's personal life.... is he married? Does he have a thing for loose little girls who will do anything for a free drink?

FLbeachdawg
This is what makes me believe LE was lying at the bond hearing when he stated he concurred with the GPs that the vehicle smelled like a dead body.

I would think ANY officer would immediately impound ANY vehicle that smelled like a dead body. Especially when a child had just been reported missing.

That is a VERY interesting point.

RR0004
That was on July 15th..however they did not come back to take the car until July 17th. They needed a search warrant and an impound order to do that.
That makes sense. It was all done in the matter of a day (16-17th)

Lassie
08-15-2008, 09:55 PM

It still doesn't make sense to me. A child is missing, a vehicle smells like a dead body, and it takes 2 days to get a search warrant?

I also didn't even see it mentioned in the arrest warrant.

AmyD
I suspect that tho she might have some comforts at home, she is going to find herself almost as isolated....don't think many "friends" are going to want to associate with her, other than to try to get her to talk. Tony, I suspect is going to stay as far away from this wacky chick as he possibly can.

She'll have Jose back in court saying she needs to be let out of her house to help search for Caylee.

GreenTeam
Have to laugh...hard to get everyone to agree.

I watched the bond hearing. The dog handler explained how the dog searched the car at the LE facility.

DianeB
I think that she will just eat this attention up. Negative or positive attention, she just doesn't care as long as it is directed at her.I have to disagree. I think the overwhelming disgust for this girl is going to hit her like a ton of bricks. She has no friends. She isn't going to be able to leave that house (or whichever house she exchanges for jail). She won't be hitting the mall, or the clubs, or the movies. No hanging out at Ricardo's. No beach with Jesse. No trips to Universal for neither work nor pleasure.

It will be Cindy, George and Bounty Bob 24/7, all relentlessly trying to gently worm information out of her.

The best she'll be able to do is lock herself in her room and look at all those pictures of her missing daughter.

ETA: And how could I forget, no Tony.

shannon718
08-15-2008, 09:56 PM
According to Cindy nobody's interested in finding Caylee either.

I think we have to take EVERYTHING she says with a huge grain of salt.

(Huge grain?! Well you know what I mean. lol)

I agree. The woman has not said ONE truthful thing since she made that last 911 call. Not ONE truthful thing.

She also stated that she told detectives THAT NIGHT (July 16th) that she laundered the pants. Bald faced lie to the TV cameras.

In the search warrant it clearly states that Cindy told the detectives that she washed the pants on August 4th......a full 19 days into the investigation.

Over It!

JBean

LE wasn't even interested in the car even though they had been alerted that it supposedly smelled like a dead body.
According to Cindy she told them she washed the pants and they didn't care. That does make sense considering they didn't care about the car in general.

cheko1
OH! Thank you Cheko. That is really a puzzle then. because we have a 911 call saying the car smelled like a dead body, we have an officer agreeing that it smelled like a dead body..yet it is left behind. I would have probably cleaned out the whole car if LE showed no interest in the car.

Your right they showed NO interest in the car according to Cindy!
I don't think she cared what anyone thought & felt LE should of let her know to stay out of the car. They never so she washed the pants.

TripleA
I think that they originally operated under the assumption that it was a missing child, not a murdered child, and that is why they didn't automatically pull the car in.

DeltaDawn
Do I think this bounty hunter / bailbonds man can make Casey talk..no I do not believe that. I do not believe Casey will talk until the charges are upped to DP..which will have to come down through the GJ. Then, I 've said this before but it still holds true, she still will not talk until all pre trial motions by her attorney have been taken care of and there is no way out other then a plea and LWOP.

Right now she is only looking at 6 years in jail..not much compared to the DP or LWOP..so why confess to something you haven't been charged with..it ain't gonna happen folks. She'll confess when it is to her advantage and not a minute before.
This chick has ice water in her veins..no way is she crumbling for some bounty hunter..she'll just send them on more wild goose chases.

mollymalone
“Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Awww ask me if I care!! But that rebutts the jailer's who say she's calm, reading from the jail library etc. But yes, I can believe she's going nuts in there. She's going through withdrawal of not being able to use a cell phone or text her friends umpteen times a day and any conversation she has in jail can be testified to. Problem is, Casey doesn't get it, that any conversation she has OUT side of jail while on bail can be testified to, by her parents, any friends or the bondsmen.

Love_Mama
08-15-2008, 09:57 PM

QA, She could be doing coke, heroin, or xanex. Obviously she's getting nothing in jail but I guarentee she uses occasionally, when she's doing something she shouldn't be doing. Like burying her child and very possible she has mental problems going back a long time. The combination wouldn't be good.

What do you think?

Yep, a meth user is easy to spot!

xxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

RR0004
It still doesn't make sense to me. A child is missing, a vehicle smells like a dead body, and it takes 2 days to get a search warrant?

I also didn't even see it mentioned in the arrest warrant.
Remember, they spoke with all parties through the morning of the 16th. Then they went on the wild goose chase with Casey. I'm sure they got the ball rolling on the 16th.

JBean
I thought she washed them before she even got Casey?
Even more innocent on Cindy's part then. I don;t think Cindy had one clue when she washed those pants.

MIMI2

Bahaha...that's so funny :clap::clap:

AmyD
Curious about the guy's personal life.... is he married? Does he have a thing for loose little girls who will do anything for a free drink?

Oh LI Mom! I wondered the exact same thing, but wasn't brave enough to say it!:clap:

RR0004
08-15-2008, 09:58 PM
I agree. The woman has not said ONE truthful thing since she made that last 911 call. Not ONE truthful thing.

She also stated that she told detectives THAT NIGHT (July 16th) that she laundered the pants. Bald faced lie to the TV cameras.

In the search warrant it clearly states that Cindy told the detectives that she washed the pants on August 4th......a full 19 days into the investigation.

Over It!
OMG! I didn't know that!! That's outrageous.

cheko1
08-15-2008, 09:58 PM
He looks like something out of a bad B movie to me! I swear...you just cannot make this stuff up!! LOL

I thought the same thing!!! EEEEEKKKKKKK......
I was laughing so hard hubby came in to see what was so funny! :blowkiss: