CW
08-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Continue posting here please.

JBean
08-15-2008, 08:32 PM
thanks Windy!

SusieClue
08-15-2008, 08:34 PM
WELL, WOULD YOU LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK AWAY FROM THIS CASE FOR A DAY!! My only response to this news that Casey is getting out on bond (and I am quoting George Anthony, here) is:

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

Themis
08-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Son of Sam laws prevent a CONVICTED criminal from profiting from their crime. It is crystal clear to me that they are circumventing the Son of Sam laws by getting Casey's story before she is convicted. They can't do it while she is in jail because of the recorded calls and video visits. So, they bail her out -- her story is worth much more than $500,200 as shown by the huge national interest -- and they get the story. Casey is paying her own bail -- and her own attorney fees probably -- with this maneuver. Plus, she can be at home or in a safe house.

redmamatwo
08-15-2008, 08:40 PM
WELL, WOULD YOU LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK AWAY FROM THIS CASE FOR A DAY!! My only response to this news that Casey is getting out on bond (and I am quoting George Anthony, here) is:

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

DITTO DITTO DITTO:furious::furious::furious:

RR0004
08-15-2008, 08:45 PM
RoseRed...maybe I'm mistaken, but don't bounty hunters track down people who skip out on their bail? That's what I was referring to. Let him use his skills to track down Caylee.

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 08:46 PM
So doesn't have Casey home mean the Anthony's will have even LESS FREE TIME to 'search for CAYLEE?'

Or will they have strangers in their home guarding the pathological liar while they go out 'investigating?'

Oh well.... at least having the Casey at home, Cindy will finally have some help responding to all those emails & calls from people who are concerned about Caylee. :rolleyes:

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 08:47 PM
RoseRed...maybe I'm mistaken, but don't bounty hunters track down people who skip out on their bail? That's what I was referring to. Let him use his skills to track down Caylee.

Since when did LOGIC have anything to do with this case? :rolleyes:

Maybe Padilla will be heading out to Fusian to re-check all those female chests.... Casey sure seemed to think they held important clues. lol

RR0004
08-15-2008, 08:50 PM
I know this probably belongs to another thread, but as I was just in the car and listening to NG on the radio (and thanks to the poster who let me know that it does exist on XM), who was the guy that said he thought Casey was on drugs/alcohol and handed Caylee off to someone and can't remember who? All I have to say to that is the timeline does not substantiate that. The night of the 15th Caylee was with the GPs. Monday night Casey was with Tony. So where was she out and about. I don't think she was out partying that Monday night. JMHO.

LI_Mom
08-15-2008, 08:53 PM
I know this probably belongs to another thread, but as I was just in the car and listening to NG on the radio (and thanks to the poster who let me know that it does exist on XM), who was the guy that said he thought Casey was on drugs/alcohol and handed Caylee off to someone and can't remember who? All I have to say to that is the timeline does not substantiate that. The night of the 15th Caylee was with the GPs. Monday night Casey was with Tony. So where was she out and about. I don't think she was out partying that Monday night. JMHO.

It seems Padilla was ONLY repeating the same story we get from Casey's family/lawyer..... he did NOT seem to know any other info. at all.

IMO, it's NOT a good career move to take on such a high profile case without knowing BOTH SIDES. And if he actually did hear the other side, why would he discount FACTS & be willing to hitch his wagon to Casey's crazy lies????

RR0004
08-15-2008, 08:59 PM
It seems Padilla was ONLY repeating the same story we get from Casey's family/lawyer..... he did NOT seem to know any other info. at all.

IMO, it's NOT a good career move to take on such a high profile case without knowing BOTH SIDES. And if he actually did hear the other side, why would he discount FACTS & be willing to hitch his wagon to Casey's crazy lies????
That's what I thought. She's going to all of a sudden remember something? Bring back the psychic dog detectives. They'd have better chance of getting into her head than he would. Caylee would be best served if he either tracked her down or stayed in California.

Hailiejade77
08-15-2008, 09:09 PM
I posted this on the Nancy Grace thread but I wanted to see what you guys have to say about it:

here is a question,... can Casey "allow" this guy to bail her out and then say, "no you can't stay with me. My parents will watch me."? Or do you think it will be a condition for her to get bailed out by this guy?
I can't really see Baiz letting someone be with her 24/7. There is too many things she could say that could or would be used in at a trial JMO

JBean
08-15-2008, 09:10 PM
I posted this on the Nancy Grace thread but I wanted to see what you guys have to say about it:

here is a question,... can Casey "allow" this guy to bail her out and then say, "no you can't stay with me. My parents will watch me."? Or do you think it will be a condition for her to get bailed out by this guy?
I can't really see Baiz letting someone be with her 24/7. There is too many things she could say that could or would be used in at a trial JMO My guess is that this guy's bail terms are differnt than most. he does high risk bail and so in order to qualify, I assume there are much stricter rules to follow.
If ya want me to bail you out, you have to play it my way.

commongrackle
08-15-2008, 09:15 PM
My guess is that this guy's bail terms are differnt than most. he does high risk bail and so in order to qualify, I assume there are much stricter rules to follow.
If ya want me to bail you out, you have to play it my way.

I hope "playing it my way" means that Padilla will knock some sense into Casey. Of course, if he's unwilling...I'd gladly step in to assist with that.:banghead:

MarleneM
08-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Casey imo will continue to speak in the same circles at home as she has from jail. She will use her home confinement as an excuse to avoid visitors and phone calls from people she's knows she can not lie to. I'm curious if Lee or a close female friend will demand answers from Casey where her parents will not.

You know George and Cindy will be observing Casey for a reaction to Caylee's room and pictures. I wonder if Cindy will keep Caylee's door closed to spare her psycho daughter from having to fake an emotion for them.

wallflower67
08-15-2008, 09:41 PM
actually, if Caylee is found, dead or alone, I don't really care if Padilla makes money. Either Caylee will come home safe, or she'll get a decent burial.

Now I don't want CASEY to make money off of it!

maur33
08-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Casey imo will continue to speak in the same circles at home as she has from jail. She will use her home confinement as an excuse to avoid visitors and phone calls from people she's knows she can not lie to. I'm curious if Lee or a close female friend will demand answers from Casey where her parents will not.

You know George and Cindy will be observing Casey for a reaction to Caylee's room and pictures. I wonder if Cindy will keep Caylee's door closed to spare her psycho daughter from having to fake an emotion for them.

I think having casey in the home with the GP's will push them further and further away from ever coming to terms with what she has done. They will become prisoner's to her lie's and stories and she will be relentless in bombarding them with it.

Hailiejade77
08-15-2008, 09:54 PM
I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????

SouthernMom
08-15-2008, 10:01 PM
I find it interesting that in the same couple of days, the Anhony's hire a high-profile spokesman, who owns a production company AND wrote a book about the Natalie Holloway case and at the same time a "third party" contacts a high profile bondsman with a tv show. IMO this is all about who is gonna have the book and movie rights later on.

Here's the article about the bondsman and the spokesman.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

Alcina
08-15-2008, 10:06 PM
I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

That was posted earlier with quite a few comments in the last general discussion forum. Very interesting. I posted an update that the poster posted concerning Padilla. She sure does directly quote people. IF she is making this up she better be very careful.

ETA: it was thread #94, mostly the last few pages. HTH

ShouldBWorking
08-15-2008, 10:13 PM
family claims they didn't know about this until news media told them

birdie
08-15-2008, 10:23 PM
I'd like to know if the Padilla's can cancel their bonding Casey out of jail and return her to jail if they find she is not willing to work with them or their people?

Basically, can they say...never mind ?

SillyNilly
08-15-2008, 10:46 PM
I am so disgusted right now! I could not believe these strangers are posting bail for her. WTF???

MvD
08-15-2008, 11:33 PM
I am so disgusted right now! I could not believe these strangers are posting bail for her. WTF???

Oh my gosh.. me too... I am just shocked.. and disgusted.. Personally, I do NOT think that Casey being out will give her any incentive to "talk" .. Additionally, I have concerns that she will pull a "Melinda Duckett" and off herself, if things get too sticky, and little Caylee may never be found.( Altho she is a probably way too self absorbed megalomaniac to do so.)

Im sure in Casey's mind.. this is yet another example of people BAILING her out.. literally and figuratively.

lillyfrog
08-15-2008, 11:34 PM
I don't understand why so many are against her being bailed out. The authorities haven't been able to get anything out of her. Just maybe this Padilla guy holds the key.. Just maybe she will lead investigators to Caylee or the break they have been looking for. Maybe not, but it won't hurt to try. I absolutely cannot wait to see what she will do when she is out. If she killed Caylee, ultimately, she will pay. Everybody just wants closure either way. However loopy this Bail Guy from Cali seems or whatever his underlying intentions may be...let him try. Sitting in the cell hasn't broke her.

SleuthyGal
08-15-2008, 11:35 PM
He said on NG this evening that he gives no credence to cadaver dogs and thinks they can have 'false hits' based on his past case experiences. NG asked him to name a past case in which this occurred and he was unable to come up with one on the spot. So this would be a good thing to explore.

I haven't heard of cadaver dog 'false positive' hits. Have any of you?

Diamond
08-15-2008, 11:40 PM
I don't understand the thinking of 'he'll gain her trust and she'll open up'. The last thing I would do, if someone 'bought' into my story, would be to say 'ya, know...this is what really happened'. I would simply keep feeding...whatever they are eating. I would only cave, if I felt it was useless to carry on w/it...that nobody was buying it. Know what I mean?

lillyfrog
08-15-2008, 11:43 PM
I had this thought. I know it is kind of sick but.....Padilla seems convinced Casey had become addicted to drugs. would he or could he feed her addiction with a little of her fave drug of choice in exchange for an enlightening conversation?

commongrackle
08-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Ugh...this is just...ridiculous.

ThoughtFox
08-16-2008, 12:58 AM
I just spoke with him.
Yes, I am THAT nosy.
He is going to come read and possibly post here.
Maybe we should make a thread on issues you want him to look into, questions you have for him, etc?
He says he is not working with law enforcement.. says he wont work with them.
I think he is trying to make her crack, and at least make her think he is on her side, and helping make up stories (drugs)to gain her trust, to find our info.
I dont want to post too much here, incase family is reading (??)

Well, this is open to the public so anyone can read anything. Why would he want to talk to us and post here?

I'm sure Law Enforcement would want to read anything he has to say, though. I'm sure they are completely unthrilled that he has insinuated himself in this case.

I'm against her being bailed out - I think it's terrible and just a publicity stunt.

passin_through
08-16-2008, 01:04 AM
SleuthyGal, I've started looking on the dogs, here's a link of one dog 'hitting' and another not. The dogs were then brought into question.
*snip*
After his testimony, the prosecution called Frazee's supervisor, Rosemary Redditt, a retired teacher and also a volunteer canine searcher. She said she was at the impound lot with Frazee and his dog Feb. 6. She said she witnessed the dog react to the storage compartment of the vehicle.
She said the dog "turned around real fast," sat, looked at Frazee and barked.
Westerfield's lawyers launched their defense by summoning a San Diego police detective in an effort to raise more questions about the credibility of the cadaver-sniffing dog.
Detective James Tomsovic, who testified earlier as a prosecution witness, said yesterday that he was at the police impound lot Feb. 6 and didn't see the dog react to the motor home.
In a report, Tomsovic said the dog showed no reaction. Under cross-examination by prosecutor Jeff Dusek, Tomsovic acknowledged he arrived at the lot after Frazee and might have missed the dog's reaction
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/danielle/20020703-9999_2m3wrap.html (http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/danielle/20020703-9999_2m3wrap.html)

off looking for more

Tricia
08-16-2008, 01:55 AM
FYI, Bianca Priteo from the Orlando Sentinel interviewed me yesterday for an article that was to appear today all about Websleuths :)

She was very nice. She did say basically not much was happening and was looking for a different angle on the story.

Then, all hell breaks loose. LOL.

With the events that happened yesterday I doubt if the article will run any time soon but please keep your eye out for it.

commongrackle
08-16-2008, 02:03 AM
FYI, Bianca Priteo from the Orlando Sentinel interviewed me yesterday for an article that was to appear today all about Websleuths :)

She was very nice. She did say basically not much was happening and was looking for a different angle on the story.

With the events that happened yesterday I doubt if the article will run any time soon but please keep your eye out for it.

I hope when the story does come out that someone will post it here or if it is online there is a link! For those of us not in that area.

AM528
08-16-2008, 02:05 AM
Oh my gosh.. me too... I am just shocked.. and disgusted.. Personally, I do NOT think that Casey being out will give her any incentive to "talk" .. Additionally, I have concerns that she will pull a "Melinda Duckett" and off herself, if things get too sticky, and little Caylee may never be found.( Altho she is a probably way too self absorbed megalomaniac to do so.)

Im sure in Casey's mind.. this is yet another example of people BAILING her out.. literally and figuratively.

I've been thinking the same thing if she gets out I am hoping she doesn't kill herself because then we'll never know what happened to poor Caylee. :(

impatientredhead
08-16-2008, 02:30 AM
He said on NG this evening that he gives no credence to cadaver dogs and thinks they can have 'false hits' based on his past case experiences. NG asked him to name a past case in which this occurred and he was unable to come up with one on the spot. So this would be a good thing to explore.

I haven't heard of cadaver dog 'false positive' hits. Have any of you?

It is usually due to handler error, but it is not an 100% science, there can be false hits and missed locations. That being said done with good trainers and handlers you should be in a 95% accuracy rate. Bring in two dogs from different programs with handlers that don't know where or if the other dog hit and get redundancy, you have a legit hit. There is no doubt that someone's body has been in that yard and trunk.

TKS2003
08-16-2008, 04:35 AM

Congrats Tricia!
It will be available on their website, I hope.....and btw, thank you for providing this place for "websleuthers" like myself...I rarely get to watch TV, and this site is really the best place to go and find links so you can try to sort out fact or fiction, and also keeps the victims and missing people's names out there so we never forget....

Elphaba
08-16-2008, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, Tricia... I bookmarked their page.

Elphaba
08-16-2008, 05:54 AM
About Padilla:

From the sounds of it and how he said people from his team will be with Casey 24/7, it makes me think that he is probably going to hold the Anthony's down to signing a contract first, guaranteeing that "team" 24/7 access. If the Anthony's don't agree to their 24/7 contract, we will probably see them taking the bail offering off of the table.

I'm on the side that thinks this man and his nephew are doing it not out of concern for Caylee, (heck, the soundbytes I have heard, he doesn't know a whole lot about this case) but for their own publicity. Think about it: Dog the Bounty Hunter may have his show back, but he took a hard hit within his fan base. What better way for another media seeking bounty hunter to gain exposure than to move in to swoop up the former Dog fans, on top of widening his own fan base: step into a high profile case, bail the suspect out, and then stray from the normal Dog scenario of chasing down a bail jumper by focusing the show on the case as it moves along with their input. If it turns out that Casey did harm Caylee, then this man and his production staff can edit the show to make him the good guy up against the bad guy (ie: Casey). If it turns out that Caylee makes it home safe, and Casey really had nothing to do with her disappearance, then this man and his show will be about them being the good guys and bringing a missing baby home. Either way it goes, a production staff will spin things to make these bounty hunters look like angels on high, no matter what happens.

I'm telling you, this case will be ratings gold for anyone within the media realm stepping in to take advantage of it. I think that is the case here... JMOI.

Cubby
08-16-2008, 06:03 AM
I find it interesting that in the same couple of days, the Anhony's hire a high-profile spokesman, who owns a production company AND wrote a book about the Natalie Holloway case and at the same time a "third party" contacts a high profile bondsman with a tv show. IMO this is all about who is gonna have the book and movie rights later on.

Here's the article about the bondsman and the spokesman.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

Yes, it does seem we lost Caylee, we got the attention, lets try to make a buck or two..... NOTHING is norm regarding this case.

Interestingly, what I see happening is Casey digging herself MORE of a hole upon release. She will see her life has changed and whether she thinks she is avoiding others, NO ONE besides her immediate family will want squat to do with her... Now or ever... IF she isn't convicted she'll live a life like OJ.

Now that she may be out.... She best produce her daughter and info on these dangerous dangerous people who supposedly kidnapped her baby... and are OH SO dangerous LE and the FBI can't help Caylee while mommy dearest is behind bars... :rolleyes:

I sure hope they keep a close eye on her, or she will drop herself into a sink hole and NEVER confess what she did to her daughter.. it will be another Melinda.... and Casey strikes me as one to do just that with the way she has treated her family and friends.

JMVHO

STEADFAST
08-16-2008, 06:07 AM
About Padilla:

From the sounds of it and how he said people from his team will be with Casey 24/7, it makes me think that he is probably going to hold the Anthony's down to signing a contract first, guaranteeing that "team" 24/7 access. If the Anthony's don't agree to their 24/7 contract, we will probably see them taking the bail offering off of the table.

I'm on the side that thinks this man and his nephew are doing it not out of concern for Caylee, (heck, the soundbytes I have heard, he doesn't know a whole lot about this case) but for their own publicity. Think about it: Dog the Bounty Hunter may have his show back, but he took a hard hit within his fan base. What better way for another media seeking bounty hunter to gain exposure than to move in to swoop up the former Dog fans, on top of widening his own fan base: step into a high profile case, bail the suspect out, and then stray from the normal Dog scenario of chasing down a bail jumper by focusing the show on the case as it moves along with their input. If it turns out that Casey did harm Caylee, then this man and his production staff can edit the show to make him the good guy up against the bad guy (ie: Casey). If it turns out that Caylee makes it home safe, and Casey really had nothing to do with her disappearance, then this man and his show will be about them being the good guys and bringing a missing baby home. Either way it goes, a production staff will spin things to make these bounty hunters look like angels on high, no matter what happens.

I'm telling you, this case will be ratings gold for anyone within the media realm stepping in to take advantage of it. I think that is the case here... JMOI.

"Eyewitness News learned that a third party, only identified as a well-known journalist, put Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in contact with Tony Padilla Bail Bonds in Sacramento."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

NG? Greta? Geraldo? Looks like somebody's going to be getting some scoops.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 07:32 AM
Just wanted to go on record here I do not think Casey will be bonded out Monday or any other day. I think she will be charged with some form of homicide (captial crime) if Padilla actually comes through on the Posting and bail will be revoked immediately. That girl is not going to see the outside of a jail for the rest of her life, imho.

I also think they know that and just got their 15 minutes for free.

jeepgirlva
08-16-2008, 07:58 AM
I don't understand the thinking of 'he'll gain her trust and she'll open up'. The last thing I would do, if someone 'bought' into my story, would be to say 'ya, know...this is what really happened'. I would simply keep feeding...whatever they are eating. I would only cave, if I felt it was useless to carry on w/it...that nobody was buying it. Know what I mean?
I agree she will continue on with her lies until proof is put in her face that she can't deny......and i'm afraid that will never happen if she is let out.

jeepgirlva
08-16-2008, 08:03 AM
Just wanted to go on record here I do not think Casey will be bonded out Monday or any other day. I think she will be charged with some form of homicide (captial crime) if Padilla actually comes through on the Posting and bail will be revoked immediately. That girl is not going to see the outside of a jail for the rest of her life, imho.

I hope you are right ....but remember these people are in the business of making money lots of money IMO they don't care about justice here they care about money and how they can make more of it...

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 08:03 AM
At first I was so outraged that these bondsmen obviously didn't do any of their homework about this case since they're choosing to bond Casey out. However, if they're gonna continue to call her a drug addict and a tweaker etc... it should be really fun to see the George and Cindy show react to THAT. Pass the:popcorn: I hope Casey drives them completely nuts."Take me to Fusion guys, I'll get a clue where she is while I'm dancing!"

headndownstream
08-16-2008, 08:15 AM
I always internalize things. I'm putting myself in George and Cindys place. So their Casey makes her way home. Prob'ly goes to her room, closes the door, lays on the bed. Parents allow her awhile on her own. Boo-kums needs some time. She finally comes out. They give her a tee shirt to wear. (hmmm, that's a picture) They feel the need to catch her up on everything that has happened. She's barely interested with no input. They become slightly irritated, a little sarcasm develops but is quickly squelched. Gotta get along, Boo-kums is home. We want her home. We believe her, and only her. Should we watch tv? What about the news? She'll hear all the mean things. We'll just watch NG and GVS on our bedroom tv. Sarcasm erupts some more. Cindy stands in Caylees room and cries. No arms around her, no one comes to her, no one comforts anyone. Casey heads back to her room and closes the door. She decides to take a swim. Helicopters are flying overhead, she waves defiantly. National Inquirer is in a neighbors tree with camera. She gives the finger. She gets out of the pool and tries not to look in the corner where she hid Caylee. Back in the house, she checks out myspace and facebook. Hmmm, no friends, just pages of nasty comments. Well, there's the guy from Georgia who says he'll marry her when this is over. She reads for quite awhile. She calls an old friend. They hang up. She calls another, they are cold and accusing. Parents see her depression. Cindy goes in her room and cries. George gets in the truck and heads out to drive the trailer around Florida. He stays away as long as possible. He doesn't want to be in that house. He thinks about driving to Ohio, anything to escape that house. He can't stand to be in that house. Lee calls and talks to Casey, she doesn't want to see him. But he's on his way over. Oh SH#t. He makes nice for a bit, hugs Cindy, makes a sandwich and eats it quietly. Casey ignores everything, hides in her room. Lee heads in and their conversation starts quietly then becomes an argument. Cindy tries to make some peace; Lee threatens to leave and not come back. Casey doesn't care, she hopes she never sees him again. Cindy is crying, Lee is angry, Casey is shut down. There's no retrieving the day.

Well, that is my scenario. My 2 cents.

Patty G
08-16-2008, 08:16 AM

I am hoping that the Anthony's want Casey to go to another location forcing another court hearing because the condition of release on bond is "home" confinement with the monitor. In order to change that, I believe they have to go back to court, at least I hope they have to go back to court.

I just don't want her out especially the way this BH Padilla is in the spotlight.

What a mess and now the spokesperson is a clone of the Anthony's. What's next?

Patty G
08-16-2008, 08:18 AM
At first I was so outraged that these bondsmen obviously didn't do any of their homework about this case since they're choosing to bond Casey out. However, if they're gonna continue to call her a drug addict and a tweaker etc... it should be really fun to see the George and Cindy show react to THAT. Pass the:popcorn: I hope Casey drives them completely nuts."Take me to Fusion guys, I'll get a clue where she is while I'm dancing!"

I thought the same thing when BH Padilla talked about Casey taking drugs and all her drinking and just handed Caylee to just anyone. I wonder if the Anthony's are going out to get a new "welcome mat" for him!

Patty G
08-16-2008, 08:19 AM

:clap: congrats Tricia!

mydailyopinions
08-16-2008, 08:21 AM
Padilla did say something interesting. He said he was thinking outside the box, which I feel is what we are all doing here.
I have watched a few of his shows, and seen the tactics he uses. Matter of fact, one guy they kept flying over seas to find surrendered and actually confessed everything he did to him after running for a few years, down to how he escaped, where he went, and how he survived. Will this work with Casey? Who knows, but I think for Caylee's sake it is worth a try.. For the sake of this child, right now, anything is worth a try..
I would love to have 5 minutes alone with her..:D

Honestly, I am hoping this man is playing the "I believe her" card just to interrogate the crap out of her and make her life a living h*ll! He could actually be worse than those free credit report commercials, and drive anyone insane enough to spill their guts!

Blink34
08-16-2008, 08:38 AM
I am hoping that the Anthony's want Casey to go to another location forcing another court hearing because the condition of release on bond is "home" confinement with the monitor. In order to change that, I believe they have to go back to court, at least I hope they have to go back to court.

I just don't want her out especially the way this BH Padilla is in the spotlight.

What a mess and now the spokesperson is a clone of the Anthony's. What's next?

I really think if the planets align and they are able to agree (btw, Casey would be the only person that could reject them posting bail based on their conditions, it says "home confinement" but not with her parents, its just a 'home base' if you will.. That they will charge her. I think they are waiting for a GJ indictment if they have time, but if the issue is pressed they will be forced to charge her prior to that.

I completely agree on not wanting her out, but I have complete faith she is not bonding out so Im not entertaining that possibility.

Hopefully what's next is we find out what happened to this baby and she can be laid to rest in peace.

Patty- does FLA have a sitting GJ or do they convene? Does it differ based on felonies or capital offenses?

ETA: I checked the OCCC, Yuri Melich- making oodles of copies 8/14. Baez filing for cadaver discovery before that, which made me think he is trying to pre-date the GJ. The dog evidence is non-specific to the current charges against her really, it goes to the latitude on bail, which again makes me think she is about to be charged?

headndownstream
08-16-2008, 08:44 AM
I always internalize things. I'm putting myself in George and Cindys place. So their Casey makes her way home. Prob'ly goes to her room, closes the door, lays on the bed. Parents allow her awhile on her own. Boo-kums needs some time. She finally comes out. They give her a tee shirt to wear. (hmmm, that's a picture) They feel the need to catch her up on everything that has happened. She's barely interested with no input. They become slightly irritated, a little sarcasm develops but is quickly squelched. Gotta get along, Boo-kums is home. We want her home. We believe her, and only her. Should we watch tv? What about the news? She'll hear all the mean things. We'll just watch NG and GVS on our bedroom tv. Sarcasm erupts some more. Cindy stands in Caylees room and cries. No arms around her, no one comes to her, no one comforts anyone. Casey heads back to her room and closes the door. She decides to take a swim. Helicopters are flying overhead, she waves defiantly. National Inquirer is in a neighbors tree with camera. She gives the finger. She gets out of the pool and tries not to look in the corner where she hid Caylee. Back in the house, she checks out myspace and facebook. Hmmm, no friends, just pages of nasty comments. Well, there's the guy from Georgia who says he'll marry her when this is over. She reads for quite awhile. She calls an old friend. They hang up. She calls another, they are cold and accusing. Parents see her depression. Cindy goes in her room and cries. George gets in the truck and heads out to drive the trailer around Florida. He stays away as long as possible. He doesn't want to be in that house. He thinks about driving to Ohio, anything to escape that house. He can't stand to be in that house. Lee calls and talks to Casey, she doesn't want to see him. But he's on his way over. Oh SH#t. He makes nice for a bit, hugs Cindy, makes a sandwich and eats it quietly. Casey ignores everything, hides in her room. Lee heads in and their conversation starts quietly then becomes an argument. Cindy tries to make some peace; Lee threatens to leave and not come back. Casey doesn't care, she hopes she never sees him again. Cindy is crying, Lee is angry, Casey is shut down. There's no retrieving the day.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 08:45 AM

LOL, nice to see someone as twisted as me.. My first thoughts were whoever they get to "guard" her 24/7 better be a 50+ year old 300 lb. Czech woman like my dear, late ggma (sorryggma), and even then Im not sure she would fear her- who in their right mind would sign on for that?

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 08:48 AM
LOL, nice to see someone as twisted as me.. My first thoughts were whoever they get to "guard" her 24/7 better be a 50+ year old 300 lb. Czech woman like my dear, late ggma (sorryggma), and even then Im not sure she would fear her- who in their right mind would sign on for that?

I have that same eastern european background too! I know exactly what you mean regarding the gma. My parents weren't scared of anybody until my gps came to visit. LOL--Thanks for helping me remember that. Good times :)

Mohabi
08-16-2008, 08:51 AM

Excellent, your imagination is probably right on! You described that so vividly that I could actually "see" it. Where is the bondsman in the meantime? Remember that he will be with Casey 24/7

Oh and.... you forgot the part where Casey stumbles upon WS and all of our threads. It should keep her busy for the next month or two just to read up!

*~Aimee~*
08-16-2008, 08:52 AM

I so hope this is true. Like once she is bonded out she gets re-arrested for another charge. I guess we shall see what happens next week. This case is getting crazier every day.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 08:55 AM
I have that same eastern european background too! I know exactly what you mean regarding the gma. My parents weren't scared of anybody until my gps came to visit. LOL--Thanks for helping me remember that. Good times :)

LOL, sorry for the ot, last one I swear, but did your ggma ever wear pants? Mine never, wore pantyhose to bed if my ggpa was going to be up really early and the pearls... I asked her when I was circa 12 why she never wore pants- she responded "I have no use for them" LOL..

Honestly back to Casey- I actually think as hard as she is she could have a shot at takin' her.. Love to Mimi

Patty G
08-16-2008, 09:00 AM
I really think if the planets align and they are able to agree (btw, Casey would be the only person that could reject them posting bail based on their conditions, it says "home confinement" but not with her parents, its just a 'home base' if you will..

Patty- does FLA have a sitting GJ or do they convene? Does it differ based on felonies or capital offenses?

I'm confused about the "home confinement but not with her parents" as I don't see that in the document released by the court. It just say's "home confinement."

Regarding your question about FL having a sitting GJ, etc. I am not living in Florida long enough to have dived into how things work here. Well actually I am here 6 years, but wasn't interested in that aspect of the systems here, but I am curious NOW!

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 09:01 AM
LOL, sorry for the ot, last one I swear, but did your ggma ever wear pants? Mine never, wore pantyhose to bed if my ggpa was going to be up really early and the pearls... I asked her when I was circa 12 why she never wore pants- she responded "I have no use for them" LOL..

Honestly back to Casey- I actually think as hard as she is she could have a shot at takin' her.. Love to Mimi

The first thing Casey will want to do is call Tony. I think her head will spin around and pop off whenhe tells her he wants no part of her.

We are so on the same page with Gma! My gma was BURIED with her pantyhose on. She told my mother she would haunt her if she didn't listen! Never saw her in pants EVER. Panz rrr fer boyz! Vhy u vant to ver panz!? Feh! oh but the food--oh my oh my oh my....

Blink34
08-16-2008, 09:02 AM
I so hope this is true. Like once she is bonded out she gets re-arrested for another charge. I guess we shall see what happens next week. This case is getting crazier every day.

There is an undisclosed hold, so technically I do not think she would get bonded first and then rearrested as far as the semantics of that goes, but I presume she will be charged Monday unless the bondsmen pull out if they get tipped off it's coming.
I personally feel that the family "spokesperson", I mean, author of the book the Anthony's will release, and these guys have been carefully orchestrated by Baez and the timing is no accident.
Your so right- crazy- I saw Padilla and immediately thought of the next great villain for the followup to the Dark Knight..

Blink34
08-16-2008, 09:04 AM
The first thing Casey will want to do is call Tony. I think her head will spin around and pop off whenhe tells her he wants no part of her.

We are so on the same page with Gma! My gma was BURIED with her pantyhose on. She told my mother she would haunt her if she didn't listen! Never saw her in pants EVER. Panz rrr fer boyz! Vhy u vant to ver panz!? Feh! oh but the food--oh my oh my oh my....

ROTFL, LMAO- you win, I concede :)
She's not getting out, she is going to need to have a pretend Tony, which clearly she will not have a problem with.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 09:10 AM
I'm confused about the "home confinement but not with her parents" as I don't see that in the document released by the court. It just say's "home confinement."

Regarding your question about FL having a sitting GJ, etc. I am not living in Florida long enough to have dived into how things work here. Well actually I am here 6 years, but wasn't interested in that aspect of the systems here, but I am curious NOW!

Home confinement just means that she will be confined to a residence of record that could accomodate the montoring base,the probable visits form the "check up person" on the monitoring device and really an ample LE response area in the event she attempts to flee and has the ability to be registered within, Im guessing that would certainly be the case if she were to go to the parents home, but it does not specify their home specifically was what I was referencing. IIRC, that piece is tied to a condition of bail, so it would be tied to whomever put up the bond, and I believe Mr. Padilla would be providing the "home" with regard to the home confinement condition.
Secondly, Baez would never in a million years let that girl go back there, if they dont find Caylee's body they are Plan B.

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 09:10 AM
I think Padilla should drop this whole Casey thing, go on up to Georgia track down bigfoot. He'll be a lot more successful.

Elley Mae
08-16-2008, 09:11 AM
I'M sooooo confused now we have 2 Padilla's and 2 Tony's.

Patty G
08-16-2008, 09:16 AM
Home confinement just means that she will be confined to a residence of record that could accomodate the montoring base,the probable visits form the "check up person" on the monitoring device and really an ample LE response area in the event she attempts to flee and has the ability to be registered within, Im guessing that would certainly be the case if she were to go to the parents home, but it does not specify their home specifically was what I was referencing. IIRC, that piece is tied to a condition of bail, so it would be tied to whomever put up the bond, and I believe Mr. Padilla would be providing the "home" with regard to the home confinement condition.
Secondly, Baez would never in a million years let that girl go back there, if they dont find Caylee's body they are Plan B.

Thank you for clarifying the "home base" etc.

If BH Padilla's condition is a safe house, which would keep Casey 'out-of-touch", I sure hope she denys being released under BH Padilla's "black hat"!

Blink34
08-16-2008, 09:18 AM

Right, I swear that was no accident... Do you remember when Baez openly accused Padilla of lieing on NG??

headndownstream
08-16-2008, 09:18 AM
Excellent, your imagination is probably right on! You described that so vividly that I could actually "see" it. Where is the bondsman in the meantime? Remember that he will be with Casey 24/7

Oh and.... you forgot the part where Casey stumbles upon WS and all of our threads. It should keep her busy for the next month or two just to read up!

I thought of adding that a couple of times :) Yea us!

Elley Mae
08-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Right, I swear that was no accident... Do you remember when Baez openly accused Padilla of lieing on NG??

Which one BH or LE? I'M Confused LOL

Patty G
08-16-2008, 09:19 AM

I just decided to do BH Padilla for the Bounty Hunter and LE Padilla for the other one.

BF Tony for the ex, and the bail bondsman ... BB Padilla as he is also a Padilla (I think).

Elley Mae
08-16-2008, 09:23 AM
I just decided to do BH Padilla for the Bounty Hunter and LE Padilla for the other one.

BF Tony for the ex, and the bail bondsman ... BB Padilla as he is also a Padilla (I think).

BF,BB,LE,Lee, Cindy, Casey, Caylee, 400 ZG and now my rooster is crowing about it.LOL.

passin_through
08-16-2008, 09:29 AM
BF,BB,LE,Lee, Cindy, Casey, Caylee, 400 ZG and now my rooster is crowing about it.LOL.
too funny!

Blink34
08-16-2008, 09:31 AM
I am posting as I have been wondering about this, taken from FLA GJ Handbook -
The honorable Chief Justice Harlan Fisk Stone, author

snip-
At least two terms of court are held each year and once the grand jury is empaneled, it will serve for the balance of the term of court. In exceptional cases, its term may be extended. (The statewide grand jury's term is for a period of 12 months, but may be extended for up to 18 months.) The grand jury will not be in continuous session but will be called in from time to time as necessary
snip-

Sooo- they are sitting but have the availability to be convened if necessary- my money says they would have to use sitting to keep it quiet, I believe they can use sworn statements as opposed to testimony based on the fact they would be probable witnesses and only LE would need to testify in person.. Could be why JG, AH and some others have not spoken, and why LE had JG change his statement from the bond hearing? If they sought an indictment they would get it, if they have not, imo, they dont need it.
Geez- the hat, bounty hunter with a horshoe pinky ring, 20 gallon black hat, maybe he is actually Elvis impersonating a bounty hunter-I will admit, if nothing else, I could not look away...

Blink34
08-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Which one BH or LE? I'M Confused LOL

OOps, sorry, according to PattyG "ism" I meant Baez called Padilla (LE) a lier on NG, so I did not think it an accident he coralled Padilla (BB) to put up the bail....:doh:

Patty G
08-16-2008, 09:35 AM
At least two terms of court are held each year and once the grand jury is empaneled, it will serve for the balance of the term of court. In exceptional cases, its term may be extended. (The statewide grand jury's term is for a period of 12 months, but may be extended for up to 18 months.) The grand jury will not be in continuous session but will be called in from time to time as necessary

Thank you for looking that up and posting it!

Elley Mae
08-16-2008, 09:36 AM
OOps, sorry, according to PattyG "ism" I meant Baez called Padilla (LE) a lier on NG, so I did not think it an accident he coralled Padilla (BB) to put up the bail....:doh:

Gotsha Blink any thoughts on the third party involved?

Patty G
08-16-2008, 09:37 AM

:clap:

DianeB
08-16-2008, 09:42 AM
This bounty dude sounds like he'll fit perfectly into the circus.

Despite having no political experience, he's run for virtually every public office imaginable, his current quest for mayor being his fourth attempt at the title.

He has turned his Natomas property into a homeless camp, his familial squabbles are often ugly and public and he makes no secret of the year he spent in prison for failing to pay his taxes.

"But I'll tell you one thing," he says. "Two months after I hit that prison, I was in charge."
http://www.sacbee.com/heyamoto/story/927747.html

Alrighty then.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 09:43 AM
Gotsha Blink any thoughts on the third party involved?
Yes, Larry Garrison

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 09:44 AM

Well, you do have quite a few very intelligent posters here, Tricia! I would love to see the interview when it comes out! I had posted on one of the newspaper blogs (can't remember which one) that if you wanted to know facts about the case to go to Websleuths! That was about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. I stated that there are articles, timelines, and theories, as well as some LE and lawyers.

I have been so very impressed with this board and the posters. I have read some of the older cases here and thought it was great that so many people genuinely have cared. The Rose Cole case captivated me as well as many others.

I feel privilaged to be a member here at Websleuths!

DianeB
08-16-2008, 09:58 AM
I posted this the other day, but since we're talking Florida grand juries:

SECRECY OF GRAND JURY PROCEEDINGS

Secrecy as to all grand jury proceedings is of the utmost importance. This includes not only the actions upon an indictment or a presentment but even the fact that any such matter was considered, or any witness was called. It is only in this manner that the grand jurors themselves can be protected from pressure by persons who may be involved by the action of the grand jury. Secrecy also is the only protection that a witness may have before a grand jury, which will protect the witness from being tampered with or intimidated before testifying at the trial. Further, secrecy may prevent one under indictment, or subject to indictment, from escaping while the issue of indictment is under consideration. It also should be remembered that secrecy may encourage witnesses to give the grand jury frankly and candidly any knowledge they may have concerning crime or corruption. Lastly, and of equal importance to all other consideration of secrecy, is the fact that an innocent person who has been subjected to a charge but not indicted should be protected from the embarrassment and disgrace attendant upon the making of a charge before a grand jury.

The pledge of secrecy is paramount. It also is permanent.

A grand juror will not communicate to family, friends, associates, or anyone concerning any matter that takes place in the grand jury room. The only time this veil of secrecy may be lifted is by order of the court after a full hearing, and then only in exceptional cases.

Grand jury handbook (http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:uwKLSJvKbV4J:www.floridasupremecour t.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf+grand+jury+florida&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us)

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 10:00 AM
It is usually due to handler error, but it is not an 100% science, there can be false hits and missed locations. That being said done with good trainers and handlers you should be in a 95% accuracy rate. Bring in two dogs from different programs with handlers that don't know where or if the other dog hit and get redundancy, you have a legit hit. There is no doubt that someone's body has been in that yard and trunk.

I agree. Let Baez try to discount the cadaver dog hits! IMO, I do not think for one moment he can get a jury to discount (2) different dogs and handlers from (2) different counties.

It made me so angry when Cindy kept stating "inconsistant hits" on Greta the other evening. LE did not describe them that way!

GizzySmith
08-16-2008, 10:02 AM
If I am reading this right, if Casey wants to escape she had better stay in Florida

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
(2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
(3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

http://www.americanbailcoalition.com/Bail%20Laws/Florida%20Bail%20Laws.htm

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 10:02 AM
This bounty dude sounds like he'll fit perfectly into the circus.

http://www.sacbee.com/heyamoto/story/927747.html

Alrighty then.

HA!

Thanks for the link!

DianeB
08-16-2008, 10:03 AM
I agree. Let Baez try to discount the cadaver dog hits! IMO, I do not think for one moment he can get a jury to discount (2) different dogs and handlers from (2) different counties.

It made me so angry when Cindy kept stating "inconsistant hits" on Greta the other evening. LE did not describe them that way!I think the cadaver dogs will be used as supplemental evidence to explain why a search was conducted for evidence of human decomposition.

I don't blame Cindy for wanting to discount their value, but if what they hit on is proven to be decomp fluids, the 'consistency' of those hits is immaterial.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 10:04 AM
I posted this the other day, but since we're talking Florida grand juries:

Grand jury handbook (http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:uwKLSJvKbV4J:www.floridasupremecour t.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf+grand+jury+florida&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us)

Thanks DB, I was just referring to FLA GJ rules as to sitting vs. convened, did not think to post your overview as to it's SOP, good idea..
Also, to clarify, this differs from a Federal Grand Jury, which at this point I did not bother referencing because from what I can tell in relation to any potential homicide charges, they would fall under the state's jurisdiction.

Cubby
08-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Is anyone besides me concerned about Casey's safety if she is released? Not that she would harm herself, but with the high publicity of this case there are a lot of wacko's out there and I have to wonder, regardless of how many people surround her.

JMVHO

Blink34
08-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Is anyone besides me concerned about Casey's safety if she is released? Not that she would harm herself, but with the high publicity of this case there are a lot of wacko's out there and I have to wonder, regardless of how many people surround her.

JMVHO
If she were to be released, yes, I would be extremely concerned.

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 10:12 AM

Blink34, I posted the same last night that I really did not think there would be bond for Casey.
I do not know why I feel so strongly about that, tho. And I do hope she never even breathes the air of freedom again for the rest of her life!

lookieloo
08-16-2008, 10:12 AM
I don't think her parents want her released and were most likely totally caught off guard when this was announced, as the Padilla's had not contacted them. Boy, would I like to be a fly on the wall in that house.Got to be some tension and stress going on there when she comes home.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 10:15 AM
I think the cadaver dogs will be used as supplemental evidence to explain why a search was conducted for evidence of human decomposition.

I don't blame Cindy for wanting to discount their value, but if what they hit on is proven to be decomp fluids, the 'consistency' of those hits is immaterial.

Yes, I think it is Baez agenda to attempt to challenge the dogs as a way to suppress the decomp physical evidence collection citing not enough for probable cause finding of fact, imo.. I also took that filing to mean he knows that the decomp evidence is back, or knows what it will yield. Good luck, he has the clients Mother screaming about it in a 911 call and calling her hubby a former homicide detective??

DianeB
08-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Yes, I think it is Baez agenda to attempt to challenge the dogs as a way to suppress the decomp physical evidence collection citing not enough for probable cause finding of fact, imo.. I also took that filing to mean he knows that the decomp evidence is back, or knows what it will yield. Good luck, he has the clients Mother screaming about it in a 911 call and calling her hubby a former homicide detective??And a sheriff's deputy who arrived in response to the 911 calls, who happened to be a former homicide detective.

Can't blame Baez for looking for the slightest loophole, but I don't think this one is gonna fly.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Blink34, I posted the same last night that I really did not think there would be bond for Casey.
I do not know why I feel so strongly about that, tho. And I do hope she never even breathes the air of freedom again for the rest of her life!

I concur La and say again- no bond, no fresh air, no table dancing, it is 3 hots and a cot for this girl until her end.. The only thing I am hopeful of is that she does believe she's about to get sprung, and then..:behindbar

Even Baez will advise her to give it up for a plea, this is not going to be a winnable case for the defense, under any concocted scenario. If it were, Geragos would be calling...

JBean
08-16-2008, 10:23 AM

I also think they know that and just got their 15 minutes for free.Blink I agree and I would go so far as to say that if she does get out, then they don't have any good evidence.

Blink34
And a sheriff's deputy who arrived in response to the 911 calls, who happened to be a former homicide detective.

Can't blame Baez for looking for the slightest loophole, but I don't think this one is gonna fly.
LOL, maybe that's who Cindy was referring to...LOL
I agree, especially in light of the fact it had her put on $500K Bond, which 2 hearings did not budge..

LaLaw2000
I think the cadaver dogs will be used as supplemental evidence to explain why a search was conducted for evidence of human decomposition.

Yes, I can understand that Cindy would want to discount that, DianeB. She could also make herself believe that someone else had driven the car and the hits/decomposition was of some other victim. In fact, George stated in the last Greta interview where he and Cindy were sitting on the sofa that either her friend or boyfriend was going to have the faulty gas guage repaired and that Casey may not have been the last to drive the car. It has been stated that Tony was the one to pick Casey up from Amscot where the car was towed from. I think Tony has stated that to LE concerning picking Casey up, hasn't he?
However, if the blood spot comes back as Caylee's, she is going to have to deal with it.

I do understand that the 'hits' will be considered in the totality of evidence.

Elphaba
08-16-2008, 10:24 AM
Correct me if I am wrong: literally speaking, the Padilla team can't bail her out, so they are just bringing the monies to Florida to hand over to a FL licensed bail bondsman business, to bail her out... right?

SusieClue
08-16-2008, 10:26 AM
:clap::laugh:

"The pole, the pole, I definitely need to do some interacting with the pole - to get my Zanny vibe working. But first, I need to borrow your Visa, Mom, to buy a new dress."

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 10:27 AM
I concur La and say again- no bond, no fresh air, no table dancing, it is 3 hots and a cot for this girl until her end.. The only thing I am hopeful of is that she does believe she's about to get sprung, and then..:behindbar

Even Baez will advise her to give it up for a plea, this is not going to be a winnable case for the defense, under any concocted scenario. If it were, Geragos would be calling...

I just do not want there to be a plea deal in this case unless LE doesn't have solid evidence. I want little Caylee to have 100% justice. Now I COULD go for LWOP instead of the death penalty as a 'deal'!

Blink34
08-16-2008, 10:28 AM
Blink I agree and I would go so far as to say that if she does get out, then they don't have any good evidence.

She's not getting out, but I would absolutely agree with you if she did, and moreover, there would be some issues at the water cooler outside Honorable Strickland's chambers about retirement as that bail amount and the subsequent uphold decisions would be in a word, whack, and unconstitutional. The case is sound, not concrete, not without finding Caylee, but I do think it is strong.

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 10:30 AM
:clap::laugh:

"The pole, the pole, I definitely need to do some interacting with the pole - to get my Zanny vibe working. But first, I need to borrow your Visa, Mom, to buy a new dress."

Nah, make her wear her famous blue dress. After all, she has probably only worn it once!

:D

JBean
08-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Correct me if I am wrong: literally speaking, the Padilla team can't bail her out, so they are just bringing the monies to Florida to hand over to a FL licensed bail bondsman business, to bail her out... right?
I think he works with someone that is licensed in FL.

racegirl72
08-16-2008, 10:34 AM
She's not getting out, but I would absolutely agree with you if she did, and moreover, there would be some issues at the water cooler outside Honorable Strickland's chambers about retirement as that bail amount and the subsequent uphold decisions would be in a word, whack, and unconstitutional. The case is sound, not concrete, not without finding Caylee, but I do think it is strong.

Why do u think she won't get bailed? .....just curious

DianeB
08-16-2008, 10:36 AM
I just spent 15 minutes reading a blog on the Nat Geo site written by the guy who was a producer on the Padilla series.

I didn't see the show, but the people who responded to the blog did, and made some interesting comments about what they saw as the unpreparedness of the bounty hunter crew.

It put me in mind of the fact that Tony Padilla admitted to being unaware of what's going on in the Caylee case - he's basically willing to bet $500,000 on what his uncle Leonard is telling him.

It also makes me wonder about Leonard not bothering to contact anyone in the Anthony family before making his already-well-publicized gesture. (Not to mention the fact that Baez apparently didn't contact them, either.)

Hmmm. (http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/2008/01/riding_along_with_the_godfathe_1.html)

JBean
08-16-2008, 10:37 AM
We have a current case here where it is believed a man is guilty of killing his wife. Pretty good evidence. But he is not charged with her murder..yet.
He is currently incarcerated on completely differnt charges regarding a gold bullion scam. But the prosecutor got the judge to hold him without bail because he is a suspect in a murder case.
I thought that was interesting.

CatchingClues
08-16-2008, 10:38 AM

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????
What if the sitter she left Caylee with has been using a false name? Perhaps Zenaida is someone else who stole this identity?

Blink34
08-16-2008, 10:42 AM
I just do not want there to be a plea deal in this case unless LE doesn't have solid evidence. I want little Caylee to have 100% justice. Now I COULD go for LWOP instead of the death penalty as a 'deal'!

If they find Caylee, there will not be a plea deal, imo- under what standard could one even apply assuming a COD is almost certainly improbable... Wherever she is she did not get there accidentally and Casey's own consciousness of guilt would fry her. They would not plea her but they might file lesser included(s) which would be smart and let a jury decide. I think Baez would be crazy to try this case.

I agree LWOP is the only acceptable plea if it is warranted.

I know I have repeated the guardian ad litem issue to death, but I have been researching case law on it.. Here's the scenario- Casey is convicted, if the parents end up being charged with something after the fact, they would still be able to "profit" from the myriad of royalties that this case undoubtedly will yield.. SOO, appointing a guardian ad litem now would allow for the preservation of a wrongful death suit from Caylee's estate.
Again back to paternity as Casey may be an heir, or she may have an heir to her estate. I would not be surprised to see a request for paternity establishment in the near future if one has not been motioned for already-

I guess it's pretty obvious I will be able to create almost any scenario where none of these people profit from the death of this baby..

Blink34
08-16-2008, 10:45 AM
We have a current case here where it is believed a man is guilty of killing his wife. Pretty good evidence. But he is not charged with her murder..yet.
He is currently incarcerated on completely differnt charges regarding a gold bullion scam. But the prosecutor got the judge to hold him without bail because he is a suspect in a murder case.
I thought that was interesting.

Oh yes, I agree, I think the fact that he is a NAMED suspect is the factor or burden allowing him to continue to be held- is that correct?

edgeofnight
08-16-2008, 10:48 AM
I also don't believe she will be bailed out on Monday or Tuesday. All this new drama is just to further her defense, either that or the Casey, I left my daughter with the nanny, kool-aid drinkers is growing.

JBean
08-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Oh yes, I agree, I think the fact that he is a NAMED suspect is the factor or burden allowing him to continue to be held- is that correct?
Yes he is a named suspect in a murder so he can be held without bail on another charge. But he is not charged with murder or anything else associated with that crime.

But we don't typically hold suspects in jail.

It's an interesting case:
Judge Denies Bail for Slain Woman's Husband
LOS ANGELES -- A federal judge denied bail Wednesday to a wealthy gold trader charged with illegal money transfers after prosecutors argued he was a suspect in his wife's murder.

James Fayed, who is charged with operating an unlicensed money transfer business, was ordered to remain in jail after being deemed a flight risk by U.S. District Judge Otis Wright.

Fayed has not been charged with the stabbing death of his estranged wife Pamela last month in a Century City parking garage. However, federal prosecutors had urged the judge to deny bail because they feared Fayed may flee amid an investigation into his wife's death.
http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-century-city-carjack,0,3302258.story

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 10:53 AM
If they find Caylee, there will not be a plea deal, imo- under what standard could one even apply assuming a COD is almost certainly improbable... Wherever she is she did not get there accidentally and Casey's own consciousness of guilt would fry her. They would not plea her but they might file lesser included(s) which would be smart and let a jury decide. I think Baez would be crazy to try this case.

I agree LWOP is the only acceptable plea if it is warranted.

I know I have repeated the guardian ad litem issue to death, but I have been researching case law on it.. Here's the scenario- Casey is convicted, if the parents end up being charged with something after the fact, they would still be able to "profit" from the myriad of royalties that this case undoubtedly will yield.. SOO, appointing a guardian ad litem now would allow for the preservation of a wrongful death suit from Caylee's estate.
Again back to paternity as Casey may be an heir, or she may have an heir to her estate. I would not be surprised to see a request for paternity establishment in the near future if one has not been motioned for already-

I guess it's pretty obvious I will be able to create almost any scenario where none of these people profit from the death of this baby..

I do not want ANYONE to benefit from Caylee's death either!

Good post!

edgeofnight
08-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Yes he is a named suspect in a murder so he can be held without bail on another charge. But he is not charged with murder or anything else associated with that crime.

LOS ANGELES -- A federal judge denied bail Wednesday to a wealthy gold trader charged with illegal money transfers after prosecutors argued he was a suspect in his wife's murder.

James Fayed, who is charged with operating an unlicensed money transfer business, was ordered to remain in jail after being deemed a flight risk by U.S. District Judge Otis Wright.

Fayed has not been charged with the stabbing death of his estranged wife Pamela last month in a Century City parking garage. However, federal prosecutors had urged the judge to deny bail because they feared Fayed may flee amid an investigation into his wife's death.

I don't live to far from you in the OC, I'm familiar with this case, very interesting.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 10:57 AM

OOOHH, that case, prob a thread on here as if I have a spare second to watch another one.. thanks.

JBean
08-16-2008, 10:59 AM
I don't live to far from you in the OC, I'm familiar with this case, very interesting.
Howdy neighbor.

OOOHH, that case, prob a thread on here as if I have a spare second to watch another one.. thanks.
I am not sure there is a thread on it. I am watching it with Fran another member here.
OT But this guy really did a poor job of hiring someone to kill his wife. he left a trail of clues a mile wide.

Back to topic it is intersting that they could get bail denied so they could make sure he would stay put while they investigate his wife's murder.

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Is it possible for Casey to be released to the bondman's custody if he is a former felon? It would seem pretty strange to me how this guy spent a year in jail yet can have her released to him?

JBean
08-16-2008, 11:09 AM
Is it possible for Casey to be released to the bondman's custody if he is a former felon? It would seem pretty strange to me how this guy spent a year in jail yet can have her released to him?
I don't think a felon can have bail bonding agency can they? What's the felony Gigi?

DeltaDawn
08-16-2008, 11:10 AM
If Casey is charged with homicide then that would require another hearing and bail would be denied. Then that gives the prosecution time to get it's act together, go to the GJ in the month or so, charge her with capitol murder which is the DP in Florida. At that point there will be about 6 months to a year's worth of posturing by both the State and the defense while the defense motions to withhold evidence and get charges dropped. When that fails the State will put the plea deal on the table of DP vs LWOP if she confesses. At that point she will confess. So about a year from the start of this case I think we will have an ending to the circus..but not before.

Another note I don't think George and Cindy ever wanted her out and back home..that is the last thing they need to deal with right now. I bet it came as a surprise that Jose did all this..I assume behind their back and the first time I think they had an inkling was Thursday mornings jail visit. No wonder George was taking off for the Keys..I would be too!

DianeB
08-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Howdy neighbor.

I am not sure there is a thread on it. I am watching it with Fran another member here.
OT But this guy really did a poor job of hiring someone to kill his wife. he left a trail of clues a mile wide.

OT I was about 3 miles away from that garage while the murder was happening. I've been trying to find out which garage it was - I've parked in more than one of those highrise garages in Century City. I didn't notice a thread for Pamela Fayed, will have to look.

JBean
08-16-2008, 11:13 AM
OT I was about 3 miles away from that garage while the murder was happening. I've been trying to find out which garage it was - I've parked in more than one of those highrise garages in Century City. I didn't notice a thread for Pamela Fayed, will have to look.YIkes
There isn't one. Fran and i are just following it on our own.

OKay sorry everyone really.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 11:14 AM
I don't think a felon can have bail bonding agency can they? What's the felony Gigi?

I saw that, he is a bounty hunter, not the bondsmen, thus the distinction probably. But the felony was tax evasion or a derivative thereof.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 11:15 AM

nope, Padilla is the BH, not the BB, that's his nephew, who apparently is the non-felon

JBean
08-16-2008, 11:17 AM
I saw that, he is a bounty hunter, not the bondsmen, thus the distinction probably. But the felony was tax evasion or a derivative thereof.
But the bondsman can't have the felony right? I think they lose that license asap.

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 11:20 AM
But she would be under both their care? Sorry it took me a bit to get back on--we have a storm here in Fl and my power blinked. I hate that.

JBean
08-16-2008, 11:22 AM
here's info elphaba

>>The bail-bond company is affiliated with Texas-based Financial Surety, which is licensed in Florida -- making it legal for the West Coast company to put up funds for Anthony's release<<

JBean
08-16-2008, 11:22 AM
But she would be under both their care? Sorry it took me a bit to get back on--we have a storm here in Fl and my power blinked. I hate that.
really good point I guess we would have to see the terms of the deal all the way around.

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 11:23 AM
One of them spent a year in jail for not paying his taxes. "Padilla addresses his IRS "time away from home".
April 28, 2008

"I plead guilty to 2 misdemeanors for non-filing and non-payment of taxes,
definitely not tax evasion. I paid approximately $600,000.00 in taxes due
and I did 1 year in a federal detention center from February 1992 to
February 1993."

http://www.leonardpadillaformayor.com/skeletons.html

Sounds like he has lots of BS. Glad I don't live in Sacramento and have to put up with his self-promoting chit.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 11:24 AM
If Casey is charged with homicide then that would require another hearing and bail would be denied. Then that gives the prosecution time to get it's act together, go to the GJ in the month or so, charge her with capitol murder which is the DP in Florida. At that point there will be about 6 months to a year's worth of posturing by both the State and the defense while the defense motions to withhold evidence and get charges dropped. When that fails the State will put the plea deal on the table of DP vs LWOP if she confesses. At that point she will confess. So about a year from the start of this case I think we will have an ending to the circus..but not before.

Another note I don't think George and Cindy ever wanted her out and back home..that is the last thing they need to deal with right now. I bet it came as a surprise that Jose did all this..I assume behind their back and the first time I think they had an inkling was Thursday mornings jail visit. No wonder George was taking off for the Keys..I would be too!

I agree, unless they find Caylee, then I think they will attempt to plea, also I may be one of the only hold outs that says she may confess yet- especially if she had help moving the body from the parents on the 24th, which I do, btw. DNA evidence and knowing that an accomplice after the fact is going to testify may make the reality of a lethal ni-night more realistic. IMO, this girl is such a narcisistic socipath until there is zero possibility in her mind she can get out of this and thus dull and drab prison blues, she's diggin in.

I want NG to have another crack at Baez.... funny thing is, GVS had him smiling shyly..LOL

Blink34
08-16-2008, 11:25 AM
here's info elphaba

>>The bail-bond company is affiliated with Texas-based Financial Surety, which is licensed in Florida -- making it legal for the West Coast company to put up funds for Anthony's release<<

Yes but I think they need to file what's called a transfer bond in FLA, regardless, allowing them to "operate" there..

Blink34
08-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Why do u think she won't get bailed? .....just curious

First- intuition
Second, a variety of movements in this case over the last 3 days specifically that combined, spell pending charges or indictment or both.
Notably- Baez never filed the bail reduction to the Supreme court and the lower judge panel denied it and it is sealed.
More of a read between the lines based on the flurry of activity and filings, etc.

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 11:39 AM
The way Leonard twists things and the way Casey lies makes for a perfect couple. They can have their wedding at Fusion. :cake::Banane59:

DianeB
08-16-2008, 11:52 AM
First- intuition
Second, a variety of movements in this case over the last 3 days specifically that combined, spell pending charges or indictment or both.
Notably- Baez never filed the bail reduction to the Supreme court and the lower judge panel denied it and it is sealed.
More of a read between the lines based on the flurry of activity and filings, etc.I thought the reason that Baez couldn't appeal to the FL supreme court was because the appellate court gave no reason for the bond reduction during the second hearing. Without a reason, he had no grounds for appeal. No?

joanofarc
08-16-2008, 12:13 PM

Good job...

I would just edit the bold to read "slams the door" http://websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 12:16 PM
I thought the reason that Baez couldn't appeal to the FL supreme court was because the appellate court gave no reason for the bond reduction during the second hearing. Without a reason, he had no grounds for appeal. No?

You are correct DianeB. Because no reason was given he cannot appeal to the Fl. Supreme court.

"The Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach has denied attorney Jose Baez's motion for a bond rehearing for client Casey Anthony on Monday.

This is the second time Baez has tried and failed to get Casey's $500,000 bond reduced.

Baez needed the Fifth District Court of Appeals to issue an explanation or reasoning behind their decision to deny Anthony?s bond reduction for a second time, but because they did not give one, he will not be able to take it his appeal to the Florida Supreme Court.

He had submitted a motion last Friday arguing for a rehearing. He also submitted a motion to keep those documents sealed.

The motion to keep the documents sealed was granted.

He had submitted a motion last Friday arguing for a rehearing. He also submitted a motion to keep those documents sealed.

The motion to keep the documents sealed was granted.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26146869/

Elphaba
08-16-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by JBean
here's info elphaba

Thank you, that clears up a lot, for me.

Blink34
08-16-2008, 12:27 PM
I thought the reason that Baez couldn't appeal to the FL supreme court was because the appellate court gave no reason for the bond reduction during the second hearing. Without a reason, he had no grounds for appeal. No?

Sorry DB, your right I should have been more specific. It is my opinion that the reason that they did not issue a reason or opinion has to do with the fact that they considered grand jury testimony or evidence submitted to a GJ, thus would not be disclosed to the defense. He then filed for his rehearing and asked for it to be sealed as a result.. Just my opinion but I could not think of another reason why they would not reduce the bail without an opinion which would disallow it to be appealed, that seemed the only plausible scenario- anyone else?

DianeB
08-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Sorry DB, your right I should have been more specific. It is my opinion that the reason that they did not issue a reason or opinion has to do with the fact that they considered grand jury testimony or evidence submitted to a GJ, thus would not be disclosed to the defense. He then filed for his rehearing and asked for it to be sealed as a result.. Just my opinion but I could not think of another reason why they would not reduce the bail without an opinion which would disallow it to be appealed, that seemed the only plausible scenario- anyone else?I figured they didn't give a reason because the justice panel are parents who are as outraged as everyone else at the profound indifference of the child's mother.

I too hope that by now the GJ is examining this case, because it makes the most sense to me for what seems like an interminable wait for the forensic results.

gigi2009
08-16-2008, 12:44 PM
I figured they didn't give a reason because the justice panel are parents who are as outraged as everyone else at the profound indifference of the child's mother.

I too hope that by now the GJ is examining this case, because it makes the most sense to me for what seems like an interminable wait for the forensic results.

No kidding, I know Florida labs are backed up like crazy but even I'd be willing to fly to NY and hit the mobile DNA lab they have. Preliminary results in 8 HOURS.

catherineb
08-16-2008, 01:41 PM
Why does Padilla think he can make Casey talk? Do you think he is doing this for 15 minutes of fame or because he really thinks he can make her spill the beans?

jon_burrows
08-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Why does Padilla think he can make Casey talk? Do you think he is doing this for 15 minutes of fame or because he really thinks he can make her spill the beans?

I'd say he's doing it for his 15 minutes of fame and a big payday in the future to tell his story. I don't think he gives a hoot about Caylee or he'd button his trap and let the investigators do their job. His theories are as nutty as he is.

st. crispian
08-16-2008, 03:07 PM
I'd say he's doing it for his 15 minutes of fame and a big payday in the future to tell his story. I don't think he gives a hoot about Caylee or he'd button his trap and let the investigators do their job. His theories are as nutty as he is.
I agree - he just doesn't seem legit. I don't remember the exact words, but I thought he said something to Greta that he was going to "try" to get her out, or apply to whomever to post her bond. IOW, it's not FOR SURE FOR SURE that he'll be successful. He just struck me as another member of the Cirque du Casey wanting some face time. IMO.

SillyNilly
08-16-2008, 05:35 PM
This bounty hunter and his bailbondsman nephew are claiming all the paperwork to get her out is completed. They say she'll be out no later than Tuesday. God, I wonder where she will stay? It's already a circus at the Anthony's home, can you imagine if Casey shows up? This guy even said if the parents can't have her at their house he would have her stay with him. Ewwwww! Something doesn't sound logical with this whole new development.

lovesbooks
08-16-2008, 05:57 PM
I think that either the bounty hunter or the bailsbondman said he would eat and sleep with her in the same room. I'd like to be a fly on THAT wall!

GreenTeam
08-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Who would want to sleep in the same room as a suspected murderer?

Firefly
08-16-2008, 07:04 PM
What a crazy turn this case has taken, if Casey bonds out, it would be a media circus to see just where she will go and what she would do under the restrictions that would be placed on her. If she thought jail was confining, I think it would be worse to have your freedom back but be still "jailed" by the media and the whole world watching your every move. Her parents should give this bondsman the boot. Like their spokesperson they are at the mercy of anyone who is willing to give them sympathy....turns out it seems to be people always with other self-promoting agendas in their back pocket.

Casey needs to be in jail. No one MISPLACES their baby like a you would lose a half drunk glass of wine at a party. You might ask initially for help in locating it but you move on....get another....and go party. In this case, she never did ask for help but go and get her groove on she did. In her mom's exact words......."something is wrong." For me, her words sums it all up.

DeltaDawn
08-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Yeah..I don't for one second believe that Cindy wants Casey at home..from the first interview till the last she has said that she is not worried about Casey because she knows where she is and is not in harms way...she is concerned with finding Caylee..that's her words. Don't blame her..I wouldn't want someone like Casey living with me either.

The bailbonds man, the bounty hunter and the spokesperson are all looking to cash in on this family drama..at the expense of the family and Caylee. They are low, crawling on their bellys like snakes. So they say Tuesday they'll have her out..first it was the weekend, then Monday, now Tuesday...nope it won't happen that soon. Something is up with the flurry of things that happened at the end of this week.

wicket
08-16-2008, 08:22 PM
I swear this case has more twists and turns than a maze - plus, all the strange people involved (minus us, of course). Will this be a plus or a minus for her lawyer? Will he lose control of her in that she may not take his advice and will switch to aligning with the bail bondsman who paid the money?

Blink34
08-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Yeah..I don't for one second believe that Cindy wants Casey at home..from the first interview till the last she has said that she is not worried about Casey because she knows where she is and is not in harms way...she is concerned with finding Caylee..that's her words. Don't blame her..I wouldn't want someone like Casey living with me either.

The bailbonds man, the bounty hunter and the spokesperson are all looking to cash in on this family drama..at the expense of the family and Caylee. They are low, crawling on their bellys like snakes. So they say Tuesday they'll have her out..first it was the weekend, then Monday, now Tuesday...nope it won't happen that soon. Something is up with the flurry of things that happened at the end of this week.

Yes Delta, it is their last opportunity to latch on, for a day or 2 anyway..

Hailiejade77
08-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Is anyone else worried that Casey might kill herself? I know lots of you think she wouldn't do it because she is too full of herself. But just think,...
1)no friends that will want to see her
2)CONSTANT questions from Cindy and George about Caylee
3)being in the same house that Caylee lived and might have died
4) the media constantly talking about her in a horrible light and ALWAYS outside
5)never being able to leave the house
6)knows she is going to go back jail for the rest of her life

I could go on and on,... I think there is a BIG chance she might kill herself and take where Caylee is to her grave!!!! :(

justbetweenus
08-16-2008, 09:01 PM

Excellent post Delta. I sooo agree with you!

Bobby62
08-16-2008, 09:15 PM
No kidding, I know Florida labs are backed up like crazy but even I'd be willing to fly to NY and hit the mobile DNA lab they have. Preliminary results in 8 HOURS.

Good idea, but that Chain of Custody thing would spoil it all as evidence.

Bobby62
08-16-2008, 09:20 PM

MOO. I think he thinks two things.

1. He may be able to make her spill the beans That equals better ratings on his tv show.

2. He has had a ton of prime time face time. That equals better ratings on his tv show.

He did say that if more charges came and bail went up, he would not bail her out. He has recieved tons of free publicity already. If his viewership goes up a few points, so does his money in the long run

curiositycat
08-16-2008, 09:27 PM
I truly think that Padilla is off his rocker if he thinks he can get Casey to spill the beans. She is not the usual type of person that he bonds out. She is going to take her secrets to the grave, IMHO. He is not her type of guy. LOL. If she never mentioned a thing to TonE..a man she was either in love or falling in love with...why would she spill the beans to Padilla. Dream on, Bounty Hunter.

websurfer
08-17-2008, 11:14 AM
I truly think that Padilla is off his rocker if he thinks he can get Casey to spill the beans. She is not the usual type of person that he bonds out. She is going to take her secrets to the grave, IMHO. He is not her type of guy. LOL. If she never mentioned a thing to TonE..a man she was either in love or falling in love with...why would she spill the beans to Padilla. Dream on, Bounty Hunter.

He may be prevented from doing anything if Baez steps in.

DeltaDawn
08-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Personally after reading Mr Padilla's thread here I don't think that she will be bonded out because it will take time to make the ankle bracelet, find and secure a safe house for them, and then settle in ..all the while a hurricane is baring down on them. So is LE..there is more evidence then we know of, there always is, plus what was found in the park yesterday. Casey will not be leaving jail anytime before Wednesday and then I think the info and results LE need will be in.

Does anyone local know when the GJ holds hearings in Florida..by that I mean what day of the week?