PDA

View Full Version : Ok, she does/did drugs, allegedly

hinkymeter
08-16-2008, 02:44 AM
You know, I am not sure who it was-- maybe Tex (the bounty hunter dude).

Someone said that they theorized that Casey was on drugs and left Caylee with someone but can't remember who. Of course, why wouldn't that person come forward? (Unless the agreement was made to sell her and Casey can't remember doing that. Or unless the person she was given to feels she is better off without Casey.)

You know, I must sadly and shamefully admit that I've popped some pills and said a whole bunch of stuff I never knew I said and I couldn't recall what I had done the previous XX hours. One time I was so drunk, that I couldn't remember if I wore clothes to pick up my children from the bus stop (yes, I drove drunk with my kids (I only had two at that time). I swore I'd never do that; I did and checked myself into rehab the very next day-- that was my absolute rock bottom.) I had to ask my son if I was wearing clothes when I picked them up (because I was naked and my clothes were lying by the bed and I had no clue what I had done or how I had gotten where I was.)

So, do you think it's an even remote possibility she could have been doing some kind of drug, gave her to somebody and can't remember what she did with her?

I think it's possible. I also think that whole Fireball Run thing is highly plausible.

maya.morgen
08-16-2008, 02:49 AM
So, do you think it's an even remote possibility she could have been doing some kind of drug, gave her to somebody and can't remember what she did with her?

Or what she did TO her....

my2cents
08-16-2008, 02:54 AM
I really do think that she was a recreational user. I also believe that she may have gotten involved in some heavy duty stuff right before all this happened. I do NOT think she misplaced her child.

Like you, I have done some pretty outlandish things when I was drinking alot in college. I once threw up on myself in my friends car, then proceeded to take my clothes off and throw them out the window. The next day my friends brought me my clothes back. A child is way more important than clothes, so I just don't think someone would hold onto her and risk getting in serious trouble at this stage of the game. I just really think that if she misplaced her child, her nanny or whoever would bring her back, ESPECIALLY right when this was reported. It was reported from day one that Casey was a big fat liar, so returning the child with a plausible explanation would have been easy.

Selling her? Maybe, but where did the money go? She was stealing the entire time. Surely, she would have something to show for it.

I believe that she killed Caylee and maybe didn't know how because of the drugs/drinking, but I'm not buying the misplacing her theory.

NighTillDawn
08-16-2008, 03:07 AM
I really do think that she was a recreational user. I also believe that she may have gotten involved in some heavy duty stuff right before all this happened. I do NOT think she misplaced her child.

Like you, I have done some pretty outlandish things when I was drinking alot in college. I once threw up on myself in my friends car, then proceeded to take my clothes off and throw them out the window. The next day my friends brought me my clothes back. A child is way more important than clothes, so I just don't think someone would hold onto her and risk getting in serious trouble at this stage of the game. I just really think that if she misplaced her child, her nanny or whoever would bring her back, ESPECIALLY right when this was reported. It was reported from day one that Casey was a big fat liar, so returning the child with a plausible explanation would have been easy.

Selling her? Maybe, but where did the money go? She was stealing the entire time. Surely, she would have something to show for it.

I believe that she killed Caylee and maybe didn't know how because of the drugs/drinking, but I'm not buying the misplacing her theory.

Casey was researching sinkholes, I think there was one in Orlando or somewhere in Florida. Would it be possible for Caylee to be found in one if Casey threw her in it? I never heard of sinkholes before, so please excuse my ignorance.

commongrackle
08-16-2008, 03:13 AM
Casey was researching sinkholes, I think there was one in Orlando or somewhere in Florida. Would it be possible for Caylee to be found in one if Casey threw her in it? I never heard of sinkholes before, so please excuse my ignorance.

Where does this information come from?

my2cents
08-16-2008, 03:17 AM

It was on her stumbledupon page. I checked it out and they were in foreign countries, IIRC. To answer the other question (sorry, too lazy to go back and get the posters name), I don't know anything about sink holes, so I don't know. Going out on a limb here- maybe they could repel down into one and check it out. Ppl do that in volcano's sometimes.

TKS2003
08-16-2008, 03:20 AM

I think there is actually a thread titled "Sinkholes"...I cant believe how much there is to search, and really what do we know for sure--CAYLEE IS GONE, AND HER MOTHER HASNT BEEN LOOKING FOR HER....sorry, I am just so astonished by this. I cant believe that this girl is dragging the whole country around--waiting for her to do the right thing, just like she has with her family all her life apparently....Where is that little girl Casey?????

txsvicki
08-16-2008, 03:21 AM
If Casey was doped up in the afternoon after George saw her and Caylee acting all normal, then I'd like to know when she got so high. There was the flurry of phone calls, which she was capable of making. Then there is all the lies to Cindy and roommates that go back to all her other lies. Casey may have drank some and tried drugs at times, but I don't think she was on anything. If anything, I'd think maybe she was in a rage coming off meth and couldn't get any money from Cindy or George. But, it hadn't even been long enough since she had money to buy drugs due to thefts from Amy and Cindy.

passin_through
08-16-2008, 03:25 AM
The other night wee hours there was a 48 hrs? one of those shows, several in a row actually. I couldn't sleep and watched and dozed through a few.

Anyhow the one that was so crazy was one I posted on earlier today, this girl was a *straight girl* even the police suspect it may have been her 1st time trying the drug. Meth, or Ice... Ice I think.

Over the course of the evening, the couple made a series of bizarre, frantic phone calls to 911, asking for help in finding their way home.

At one point, Wamsley said they had come across hundreds of bystanders who didn't speak English. Hornickel said others were taking cars apart and putting them in the trees.

The couple also left their truck, which still had a half-tank of gas, warm clothes and Wamsley's cell phone. It was minus 10 degrees with the wind chill.

Wamsley's body was found the next day. Six days later, authorities found Hornickel's body. Both had frozen to death.

The 911 dispatchers receiving the couple's phone calls that night had no idea what was happening. But authorities now know the young couple was high on crystal meth. A super-concentrated form of methamphetamine, a drug that has become a scourge of Middle America.

A small amount of crystal meth, 90 percent pure, was found in the couple's truck, and both tested positive for meth at levels that indicate they had taken the drug some two to three days before they called 911.

http://www.ketv.com/news/10310729/detail.html?subid=22100461&qs=1;bp=t
can hear part of the 911 calls there....they talked crazy babble, hanging cars from trees.

If Casey had started trying out some new drugs then all this would make some sense to me.

The way I heard those kids in this story act, makes me believe Casey could have done anything.

Dropped Caylee off anywhere and thought she had went to a babysitter.

Somewhere near woods? Somewhere near water and little Caylee left alone just wandered?

The only part it doesn't answer for me is why 31 days before reporting? Unless she was already sucked in by the drug.

And why is her family supporting the Zanny the Nanny as a long heard name etc.

Drugs would help clear some up but it still leaves HUGE gaping holes, imo.

my2cents
08-16-2008, 03:25 AM
If Casey was doped up in the afternoon after George saw her and Caylee acting all normal, then I'd like to know when she got so high. There was the flurry of phone calls, which she was capable of making. Then there is all the lies to Cindy and roommates that go back to all her other lies. Casey may have drank some and tried drugs at times, but I don't think she was on anything. If anything, I'd think maybe she was in a rage coming off meth and couldn't get any money from Cindy or George. But, it hadn't even been long enough since she had money to buy drugs due to thefts from Amy and Cindy.

I agree with you on the meth rage thing. She could have been getting the drugs from a "boyfriend". She seemed to be stringing quite a few along. I've known drug users that never spent a penny on drugs. They would string their drug buddies along, making them think that they were dating exclusively, then they would have 3 or 4 others on the side that they were doing the same thing with.

Vegas Bride
08-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Could it be possible for Casey's hair to be tested that would pick up past drug use?

VB

commongrackle
08-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Could it be possible for Casey's hair to be tested that would pick up past drug use?

VB

It's possible to do so...but I don't know that LE would really do that.

And...thanks to you guys about the sinkhole info...I hadn't heard that. I think it is interesting that she was checking into sinkholes. We had a sinkhole in town and while it was pretty big and shut a road down...I wouldn't have thought it a great place to hide a body. Of course, I am sure there are varying degrees of sinkholes.

commongrackle
08-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Ah, yes...after checking out the sinkhole sight from Casey's stumbleupon...those sinkholes are definitely much, much larger than the one we had in town.

angela
08-16-2008, 10:07 AM
I saw a story on TV about the couple doing meth and getting lost. It still haunts me.

I know this is out there but I have wondered if Caysee left Caylee asleep in the car and Caylee woke up, got out of the car and wandered off. If it was night and somewhere where no one saw her, Caylee could have gotten into the woods or water herself. Still, any normal person would have reported a missing child and by not reporting her missing, she ran the risk of someone finding her. I just don't know. This wouldn't explain the cadaver dog hits either. :doh:

LoriKeet
08-16-2008, 10:13 AM
As in the stairwell of Apt. 210 at the Sawgrass Apartments?!

Somewhere near woods? Somewhere near water and little Caylee left alone just wandered? But, wouldn't SOMEONE have spotted her? Or is this where some sinister person "abducted and later killed her?"

The only part it doesn't answer for me is why 31 days before reporting? Unless she was already sucked in by the drug.

Could have been. But if she was on that long of a bender, how could she function? Tony and his roomie Clint House said nothing about her "checked out behavior," she was driving her friend Amy's car--taking her to and from the airport..." I think it was just her stalling for as long as possible, so there wouldn't be any evidence left. No innocent mother commits or assists in killing their daughter waits 31 days to report it, and ONLY because her mother forced her to by calling 911. She would have continued to stall even longer if she could have.

And why is her family supporting the Zanny the Nanny as a long heard name etc. Easier than admitting to reality? I guess, eventhough, Casey has always been a lying manipulating sociopath, the parents held on to the belief that THIS time she was telling the truth?!?!

Drugs would help clear some up but it still leaves HUGE gaping holes, imo. I totally agree! Especially since Casey has SOME information...that if she were "out of it" wouldn't be able to recall or suggest (ie: "she's close to home...")

commongrackle
08-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Yes...the cadaver dog hitting is an important factor. Baez is grasping at straws to question the validity of the cadaver dog. Just for good measure, bring in another cadaver dog or two...see if they hit in the same areas.

MarleneM
08-16-2008, 10:21 AM

VB

It would add another significant clue to her case, but I'm unfamiliar with the legalities of people arrested for something other than drug use being subjected to drug tests. And I'm certain Baez would have some recourse to suppress the inclusion of the results into her trial. Imo, it needs to be done with the circumstances of this case.

feddup
08-16-2008, 10:27 AM

sinkholes are just where the ground has an impression in it cause it is slowly sinking, we had one up the street. It is not like a deep thing in the ground. Of course they can become quite big, some are small.

SusieClue
08-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Here is a good article on Meth

http://www.stopmethaddiction.com/meth-addiction.htm
and what "tweaker" means....I'm no expert, but it does sound like it is a strong possibility that she was a meth user.

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 10:41 AM

VB

Yes. I also hope that there is enough of the hair found in the trunk thought to be Caylee's would be tested for drugs as well.

The test for drug useage can be done on the entire length of the hair strand. It will show up in the progression of length. Of course, closest to the top of the strand showing the most recent usage.

cheko1
08-16-2008, 10:48 AM
This case is really sad.......
Was Casey on drugs? I think so...
Was Caylee given drugs? WOW what a mess....

What has happened to sweet little Caylee??????
I hope I am wrong but I don't think she is with us anymore.

amethyst221
08-16-2008, 10:49 AM

I think it's possible. I also think that whole Fireball Run thing is highly plausible.

If that were even remotely possible, and she has no memory, then she has and had no basis for holding off reporting to LE that her daughter was missing and getting the search started right away. How could she ever hope to handle it herself with no information??? How can she use the excuse about knowing Caylee is in danger from the known kidnappers if she remembers nothing? This new version of events put out there by the bounty/bond/spokesperson group leaves her in the same bad place. She delayed doing anything to save Caylee to protect herself from getting into trouble, not because she knew the evil kidnappers and that they would hurt her if she told. BS.

LaLaw2000
08-16-2008, 11:03 AM
This case is really sad.......
Was Casey on drugs? I think so...
Was Caylee given drugs? WOW what a mess....

What has happened to sweet little Caylee??????
I hope I am wrong but I don't think she is with us anymore.

cheko1, I am just speculating that Casey may have given little Caylee zanax or some comparable medication. It is possible that she overdosed Caylee, IMO.

I think that Casey was on 'recreational drugs'. Cocaine has made a great comeback in the drug scene. IIRC, Casey had made a statement that she had been awake for 4 days early on in one of the jailhouse phone calls. Heck, even some stockbrokers haved used Cocaine to enable them to work long hours at a fast pace! (or so I have heard!) Of course we know that Casey was not working and her usage of drugs would not be to improve her stamina in any sort of useful way! Sure would keep her animated, tho!

technicalconfusion
08-16-2008, 11:11 AM
sinkholes are just where the ground has an impression in it cause it is slowly sinking, we had one up the street. It is not like a deep thing in the ground. Of course they can become quite big, some are small.

Um, sinkholes can be huge... They can swallow cars, houses. They scare me.

If that were even remotely possible, and she has no memory, then she has and had no basis for holding off reporting to LE that her daughter was missing and getting the search started right away. How could she ever hope to handle it herself with no information??? How can she use the excuse about knowing Caylee is in danger from the known kidnappers if she remembers nothing? This new version of events put out there by the bounty/bond/spokesperson group leaves her in the same bad place. She delayed doing anything to save Caylee to protect herself from getting into trouble, not because she knew the evil kidnappers and that they would hurt her if she told. BS.

I agree. Even if she was loaded whether drinking or drugging, and did "lose" Caylee, regardless of the huge embarrassment she would feel, I believe she would contact someone immediately. Of course, she would be in a world of the steaming brown stuff. Any normal parent would.

I've had my share of blackouts while drinking, and although I didn't have a child when I used to drink, I was known for doing some wild things and had moments where I had to face those things - with friends, families and employers. (And my mom is one of those gals that likes to "keep up appearances - I used to make her nuts)

Truthful Lies
08-16-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm s-h-o-c-k-e-d (not!)

sweetwater
08-16-2008, 11:41 AM
The other night wee hours there was a 48 hrs? one of those shows, several in a row actually. I couldn't sleep and watched and dozed through a few.

Anyhow the one that was so crazy was one I posted on earlier today, this girl was a *straight girl* even the police suspect it may have been her 1st time trying the drug. Meth, or Ice... Ice I think.

Over the course of the evening, the couple made a series of bizarre, frantic phone calls to 911, asking for help in finding their way home.

At one point, Wamsley said they had come across hundreds of bystanders who didn't speak English. Hornickel said others were taking cars apart and putting them in the trees.

The couple also left their truck, which still had a half-tank of gas, warm clothes and Wamsley's cell phone. It was minus 10 degrees with the wind chill.

Wamsley's body was found the next day. Six days later, authorities found Hornickel's body. Both had frozen to death.

The 911 dispatchers receiving the couple's phone calls that night had no idea what was happening. But authorities now know the young couple was high on crystal meth. A super-concentrated form of methamphetamine, a drug that has become a scourge of Middle America.

A small amount of crystal meth, 90 percent pure, was found in the couple's truck, and both tested positive for meth at levels that indicate they had taken the drug some two to three days before they called 911.

http://www.ketv.com/news/10310729/detail.html?subid=22100461&qs=1;bp=t
can hear part of the 911 calls there....they talked crazy babble, hanging cars from trees.

If Casey had started trying out some new drugs then all this would make some sense to me.

The way I heard those kids in this story act, makes me believe Casey could have done anything.

Somewhere near woods? Somewhere near water and little Caylee left alone just wandered?

And why is her family supporting the Zanny the Nanny as a long heard name etc.

Drugs would help clear some up but it still leaves HUGE gaping holes, imo.

Ice. I have thought, since the beginning, that Ice was a distinct possibility. It is cheap, has no odor and can be inhaled off a light bulb. I managed a shelter for several years and the worst, most psychotic times were when we had a group of women doing Ice. The lies, theft, and delusional experiences were unbelievable. Somehow it completely dissolves conscience and then consciousness, even with casual use. What is left in place of a recollection of real events is usually paranoid, elaborate, and vivid remembrances of things that just didn't happen at all or at all like the person recalled.
I could be wrong in this case, but it does sound/look familiar.

Love_Mama
08-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi...........I posted this on another thread but will repeat.

I do not think there was any Meth involved. Meth is a long term users drug and honestly and now at the 'Clubs" it would really be more likely that prescription drugs are being used and they in fact are the drug of choice by most users today. When used, they are rather short lived but can drastically change one's thinking and personality quickly.

Think yourself how you feel taking a prescription drug and remember that everyone doesn't get the same reaction. IF I even use the extra strong nitetime Tylonol it makes me feel crazy. If I took a Vicadin, I'd feel the same way. I guess I could probaby take a XANAX AND get wiped out in 10 minutes.

My grandson who is 16 gave me a list of Script drugs yesterday that are very popular with high school students.........can't find it. BUT........they, not meth, are the most popular today.

IF Casey was hooked on any particular drug, she'd be going nuts in jail........so don't think that she is but I can almost guarantee that she certainly has used some and more than one time. :(

xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

LI_Mom
08-16-2008, 12:26 PM
And Zenaida is her drug dealer, I suppose.

Make believe nanny selling make believe drugs to a make believe mother. :rolleyes:

newtv
08-16-2008, 12:31 PM
He is trying to help set up an story for her. You will get into less trouble if you were not in the right mind set and hurt your child than if you were sober. So if she wasn't high, she may start to say she was (she is a liar) and understand he is on her side. She likes to use pieces of truth in stories she makes up, so the real one may come out.
He is trying to build trust with her.
He mentioned stockolm syndrome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

She seems the type you craves attention(especially male) and is co-dependent.
She is currently isolated, broken down and needy.
I think she may bond to someone once she gets out of jail, if she gets out.
Parts of the story may come out.

I don't think he fully believes in the babysitter, at all.
He is building up the future connection they will have with Casey.

I thot this too..he is going to be gentle and on her side fully..that is even what is recommended with liars like her. You are trained to show extreme patience and to let them talk all they want. Often they will say something that gives them away because they are fooled into relaxing a little too much. (However, I dont think she will ever admit anything).

commongrackle
08-16-2008, 12:33 PM
And Zenaida is her drug dealer, I suppose.

Make believe nanny selling make believe drugs to a make believe mother. :rolleyes:

:highfive:

joanofarc
08-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Yes...the cadaver dog hitting is an important factor. Baez is grasping at straws to question the validity of the cadaver dog. Just for good measure, bring in another cadaver dog or two...see if they hit in the same areas.

The "sniff test" might end up being their validity...perhaps? I wonder what cleaners she used on the stains in the trunk...would have to be bleach or some sort to destroy DNA...depends how much of a stain there was I suppose...

newtv
08-16-2008, 12:37 PM
I think Casey is like a lot of people her age..they still party a lot.
I partied alot at that age and it did not seem unusual that everyone around me in a bar was drunk. Lots of people did stupid things like dancing wildly and hitting on eac h other etc.
i really do not think the drinking and the partying are atypical of that age group..even good kids do it.
What i think is atypical is that during the partying her daughter was alledgedly abducted..thats bizzare. You do not feel like life is a constant party if u believe u might not see your daughter again.

So whether Caylee is dead or alive the partying will come back to haunt her. She was simply unaffacted by her disappearance.

I might add that when I was her age and partying my face off on the weekends, I did not have a child. So, maybe people with children dont party as much at that age.
But to be using booze and soft drugs at that age isnt atypical.

joanofarc
08-16-2008, 12:41 PM

I do not think there was any Meth involved. Meth is a long term users drug and honestly and now at the 'Clubs" it would really be more likely that prescription drugs are being used and they in fact are the drug of choice by most users today. When used, they are rather short lived but can drastically change one's thinking and personality quickly.

Think yourself how you feel taking a prescription drug and remember that everyone doesn't get the same reaction. IF I even use the extra strong nitetime Tylonol it makes me feel crazy. If I took a Vicadin, I'd feel the same way. I guess I could probaby take a XANAX AND get wiped out in 10 minutes.

My grandson who is 16 gave me a list of Script drugs yesterday that are very popular with high school students.........can't find it. BUT........they, not meth, are the most popular today.

IF Casey was hooked on any particular drug, she'd be going nuts in jail........so don't think that she is but I can almost guarantee that she certainly has used some and more than one time. :(

xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

I love reading your voice of reason Love_Mama :clap:

miimaa
08-16-2008, 12:43 PM
I think Casey wanted to party/go clubing so she put Caylee in the trunk with the pizza. By the time she checked on her Caylee was dead. The rest is a cover up.

sweetwater
08-16-2008, 01:15 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Meth is not really physically addictive in the sense that other drugs are. This is an extemely insidious thing. If it is being used recreationally or casually, the "withdrawal" produces anxiety, paranoia, lack of appetite, schizophrenic like delusions, shaking, then they sleep, sleep, sleep and start eating again. She wouldn't necessarily have been going "nuts in jail" for more than a couple of days- the rage, paranoia, weirdness,... all fits a well-known pattern of behavior. We saw some of this, and it could very well be behind her denial of visitation and isolation. She hasn't been allowed a pen or paper?
Ice causes brain damage, short-term memory loss, and will cause seizures if someone uses too much.
About the partying- Looking at the pictures,IMO there is an exceptionally depraved, dehumanized and degraded quality to some of her partying partners and activities that doesn't fit into the typical youthful party scene.

newtv
08-16-2008, 01:16 PM
I think Casey wanted to party/go clubing so she put Caylee in the trunk with the pizza. By the time she checked on her Caylee was dead. The rest is a cover up.

u know this is possible..in a way I hope it was this way vs intentionally killing her..but in a way if u put your kid in a truck with a pizza u have to know u r going to kill her if u leave her there so which comes first..evil or accidental??

But u may be correct, it really could be that simple a thing.
Casey would have been better to have said so and faced the music than all of this.

PS. I mean who carries a pizza in the trunck anyhow..it usually goes on the seat beside u when picking it up or to the backseat..who puts it in their truck as a habit?
(and it was a bag of pizza to boot)

Love_Mama
08-16-2008, 01:21 PM
I love reading your voice of reason Love_Mama :clap:

Re: taking drugs........occasionally.

And......thank you joanofarc (great name)

If, and I say IF..........Casey had been doing drugs and accidently did something that killed her daughter (left in car, drowned in pool) my guess would be that Casey was on drugs.

Just remembered I can't even take that narcotic cough medicine! OMG, I can't wake up, I'm sleeply all day and have nitemares~ BUT.........as a cough medicine it works, literally knock's the crap out of you. I was subscribed a new bottle by a Dr. and didn't even pick it up at the drug store. Now I'm pissed, I could have sold it on the street for $20 bucks. Once when a Dr. gave me some Percodan after some surgery .my son said they were worth $5.00 a pill! Not knowing, I took them. The next nite I went out dancing......seriously. Told my son I now understood by people use drugs! LOL

Now think if Casey used percodan which incidently has aspirin and oxycodone in it, she's could have stayed up all nite....leave mama's house, come back, borrow a shovel from the neighbor......endless things. One pill would do it! Just one. Somthin' to think about!

Just found out that Oxycodone is a hugely poplular drug to misuse. My oldest son's ex-girlfriend is on it for back pain..Now I'm saying to myself, what's with back pain already, she comes over here occasionally and want's to vacuum my floor........yep, love's to vacuum. :crazy:

xxxxxxxxxoooo
mama

KR2tonenow
08-16-2008, 01:21 PM
I think Casey is like a lot of people her age..they still party a lot.
I partied alot at that age and it did not seem unusual that everyone around me in a bar was drunk. Lots of people did stupid things like dancing wildly and hitting on eac h other etc.
i really do not think the drinking and the partying are atypical of that age group..even good kids do it.
What i think is atypical is that during the partying her daughter was alledgedly abducted..thats bizzare. You do not feel like life is a constant party if u believe u might not see your daughter again.

So whether Caylee is dead or alive the partying will come back to haunt her. She was simply unaffacted by her disappearance.

I might add that when I was her age and partying my face off on the weekends, I did not have a child. So, maybe people with children dont party as much at that age.
But to be using booze and soft drugs at that age isnt atypical.

I'm with you on this post. My 20's were wild too. But that was PRIOR to when my son was born.

The kids nowadays don't seem to have boundaries around that. If she wanted that lifestyle, Cindy should have had custody.

sweetwater
08-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Maybe the pizza was for Caylee's supper.
By all indications, I feel like we are getting a glimpse into monstrosity.

newtv
08-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Meth is not really physically addictive in the sense that other drugs are. This is an extemely insidious thing. If it is being used recreationally or casually, the "withdrawal" produces anxiety, paranoia, lack of appetite, schizophrenic like delusions, shaking, then they sleep, sleep, sleep and start eating again. She wouldn't necessarily have been going "nuts in jail" for more than a couple of days- the rage, paranoia, weirdness,... all fits a well-known pattern of behavior. We saw some of this, and it could very well be behind her denial of visitation and isolation. She hasn't been allowed a pen or paper?
Ice causes brain damage, short-term memory loss, and will cause seizures if someone uses too much.
About the partying- Looking at the pictures,IMO there is an exceptionally depraved, dehumanized and degraded quality to some of her partying partners and activities that doesn't fit into the typical youthful party scene.

I did not get that impression from the pics..I think there are lots of people her age who are skinny or dress down or look depraved.
I think most people that have peircings, a goth look, or just that thug look so many have looks depraved but it is typical of the age range.
My stepson brings kids home who i am afraid of by looking at them..LOL but then I talk to them and they are nice kids..BUT, their look is so far removed from anything I understand that i "fear" them too quickly.

If I had my way there would be no tatoos all over the body and no piercings everywhere..I can hardly look past some of that which totally dates me..LOL

I asked myslef one day how long anyone would be employed in a medical field if they showed up looking like some of the kids today?? i would have been sent packing..(remember when long hair meant u would not et the job)..LOL

anyhow I thot some of those people she was partying with were very well dressed and not remotely atypical of the age

newtv
08-16-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm with you on this post. My 20's were wild too. But that was PRIOR to when my son was born.

The kids nowadays don't seem to have boundaries around that. If she wanted that lifestyle, Cindy should have had custody.

Yes, i agree..its a harsh reality to have a child when u r so young and still want to play. The child is 24/7, (and in her case she had tremendous help which may have been enabling in lots of ways too).

I think its hard for a family ot have an irresponsible parent in one of their children. I know the rest of the family pitches in because they dont want the child to be punished by the antics of a "problem" parent.

But in a way it also allows someone like Casey to never grow up.

Its happened in my family in other ways..my sister married a loser and we always made sure the kids had attention and all the necessities until my sister finally realized she would have to be the breadwinner.
Funny her 2 kids are the most well behaved adults..one is in pre-med).

newtv
08-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Maybe the pizza was for Caylee's supper.
By all indications, I feel like we are getting a glimpse into monstrosity.
yup
i can just see it..casey saying i will bring pizza and u can go to sleep in the car trunk..like a PJ party.

sweetwater
08-16-2008, 01:40 PM
I did not get that impression from the pics..I think there are lots of people her age who are skinny or dress down or look depraved.
I think most people that have peircings, a goth look, or just that thug look so many have looks depraved but it is typical of the age range.
My stepson brings kids home who i am afraid of by looking at them..LOL but then I talk to them and they are nice kids..BUT, their look is so far removed from anything I understand that i "fear" them too quickly.

If I had my way there would be no tatoos all over the body and no piercings everywhere..I can hardly look past some of that which totally dates me..LOL

I asked myslef one day how long anyone would be employed in a medical field if they showed up looking like some of the kids today?? i would have been sent packing..(remember when long hair meant u would not et the job)..LOL

anyhow I thot some of those people she was partying with were very well dressed and not remotely atypical of the age
Oh, yeah, Goth, piercing, ... that doesn't alert me to anything.
Did you see the "Anything but clothes" party? The photos in her car where the other woman seems to be accosting her, grabbing her crotch, ...The house party pictures, which also seem to me to might have been taken last year in the Anthony's home?

sweetwater
08-16-2008, 01:52 PM
yup
i can just see it..casey saying i will bring pizza and u can go to sleep in the car trunk..like a PJ party.

It might have been for another hostage, too.

I just reviewed some early statements, quotes, actually, from Cindy and George. I like Cindy's comment "We don't know why she's been misleading them, (law enforcement)," Cynthia says.
Sorry, I am having trouble inserting a link, but here's the address:
http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

Love_Mama
08-16-2008, 02:14 PM

Think you could be right mimaa....cause pizza doesn't attract cadaver dogs that smell things. If they could be attracted to the smell of pizza I'm then assuming they could then destingquish between pepperoni and sausage.

Before mama Cindy stopped learning to talk I believe she said the smell in the truck was like a dead body. I know in my heart that old pizza and dead bodies do not smell the same and yes.....there's a huge cover up.

xxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama

NighTillDawn
08-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Cindy most definitely said the trunk smelled like a dead body. Why the cover up for Casey if Caylee was the apple of their eyes? Why has the GF stated that the kidnappers are being watched, if Caylee's life was at stake? There is an old saying, something isn't kosher in Denmark.

joanofarc
08-16-2008, 02:54 PM
Re: taking drugs........occasionally.

And......thank you joanofarc (great name)

If, and I say IF..........Casey had been doing drugs and accidently did something that killed her daughter (left in car, drowned in pool) my guess would be that Casey was on drugs.

Just remembered I can't even take that narcotic cough medicine! OMG, I can't wake up, I'm sleeply all day and have nitemares~ BUT.........as a cough medicine it works, literally knock's the crap out of you. I was subscribed a new bottle by a Dr. and didn't even pick it up at the drug store. Now I'm pissed, I could have sold it on the street for $20 bucks. Once when a Dr. gave me some Percodan after some surgery .my son said they were worth $5.00 a pill! Not knowing, I took them. The next nite I went out dancing......seriously. Told my son I now understood by people use drugs! LOL

Now think if Casey used percodan which incidently has aspirin and oxycodone in it, she's could have stayed up all nite....leave mama's house, come back, borrow a shovel from the neighbor......endless things. One pill would do it! Just one. Somthin' to think about!

Just found out that Oxycodone is a hugely poplular drug to misuse. My oldest son's ex-girlfriend is on it for back pain..Now I'm saying to myself, what's with back pain already, she comes over here occasionally and want's to vacuum my floor........yep, love's to vacuum. :crazy:

xxxxxxxxxoooo
mama

One name comes to mind Heath Ledger...couldn't sleep.... so he kept taking more and more in combination with other prescriptions he was taking....

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Hi all,

I noticed there was some confusion about sinkholes. I live in Florida. Specifically, I live in Orlando.
Sinkholes are caused by a water/air pockets beneath the ground. They happen suddenly, much like a mudslide or some other form of nature. There is no way that Casey could have planned on one occuring on a specific day. People lose their homes due to not knowing if a sinkhole could ever form under their houses. We, here in Florida, call sinkholes lakes after they have been formed for a while. There is a town called Lakeland, FL and most of their lakes are formed from sinkholes. Sinkholes can be any size. The ground typically shakes and collapses when they are forming. Again, if Casey was studying sinkholes it would have probably been for school or something else, but not for hiding a body. She could just as easily study a body of water because, like I said before, sinkholes become lakes.

Love_Mama
08-16-2008, 03:20 PM
One name comes to mind Heath Ledger...couldn't sleep.... so he kept taking more and more in combination with other prescriptions he was taking....

YEP, That's what he did. That's how most people OD on drugs, unless you can get to them right away.

There was a kid down my alley who ODed.......they came up and asked me to help, I got the paramedics there real fast and they saved him. End of story is he did it again and died. :(

xxxxxxxxxxoooo
mama

Love_Mama
08-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Hi all,

I noticed there was some confusion about sinkholes. I live in Florida. Specifically, I live in Orlando.
Sinkholes are caused by a water/air pockets beneath the ground. They happen suddenly, much like a mudslide or some other form of nature. There is no way that Casey could have planned on one occuring on a specific day. People lose their homes due to not knowing if a sinkhole could ever form under their houses. We, here in Florida, call sinkholes lakes after they have been formed for a while. There is a town called Lakeland, FL and most of their lakes are formed from sinkholes. Sinkholes can be any size. The ground typically shakes and collapses when they are forming. Again, if Casey was studying sinkholes it would have probably been for school or something else, but not for hiding a body. She could just as easily study a body of water because, like I said before, sinkholes become lakes.

I think they should call Lakeland Florida, Sinkhole Fl. Nah! hasn't got a good ring to it.

Seriously.....I would not like to live there.
I don't think that Casey was going to school at this time...........am I wrong?

xxxxxxxxxoooo
mama

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-16-2008, 03:32 PM
I think they should call Lakeland Florida, Sinkhole Fl. Nah! hasn't got a good ring to it.

Seriously.....I would not like to live there.
I don't think that Casey was going to school at this time...........am I wrong?

xxxxxxxxxoooo
mama

I used to live in Lakeland for half of my life. I was never swallowed up by a sinkhole and did not know anyone who was. It is not like they occur all the time; however, my favorite local sushi house fell into a sinkhole. That was a sad day for me, but two more popped up later. I would worry more of tornadoes than sinkholes, .:( In Orlando, your chances of being killed by the hand of a person are greater than being killed by a sinkhole.

intrigued79
08-16-2008, 03:36 PM
PS. I mean who carries a pizza in the trunck anyhow..it usually goes on the seat beside u when picking it up or to the backseat..who puts it in their truck as a habit?
(and it was a bag of pizza to boot)

Guilty! I put pizza in my trunk because I don't want to risk getting grease on my leather seats.

And for some reason, when I heard a BAG of PIZZA that STUNK - I thought that it was uncooked pizza in a grocery store bag that had spoiled in the trunk. That I could see stinking really, really bad.

harleysnana
08-16-2008, 03:36 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Remember... we did not see her the first week.
It wasn't until her first bond hearing a week later.
A week is long enough for someone to come off of drugs to the point
that you will not "see" any withdrawl symptoms.

I had a daughter who was on Meth.
It really depends on what type of "high" they are looking for and
what drugs are popular with the crowd they hang with.
Pills cost more money than Meth and Meth is more of a “club” drug.

Her attitude on the first phone call tells me she was going through
withdrawls. That is the attitude of someone pissed at the world because
they need to get high and they can't.

Meth also makes you paranoid... see and imagine things that are not really
there.

Also wanted to add... you can buy pills, drinks and stuff to
wash your hair that will make it so you can pass a drug test.

Love_Mama
08-16-2008, 05:43 PM
I used to live in Lakeland for half of my life. I was never swallowed up by a sinkhole and did not know anyone who was. It is not like they occur all the time; however, my favorite local sushi house fell into a sinkhole. That was a sad day for me, but two more popped up later. I would worry more of tornadoes than sinkholes, .:( In Orlando, your chances of being killed by the hand of a person are greater than being killed by a sinkhole.

Interesting TOL. Very interesting. HOpe the new Sushi restaurants are good, I love Sushi!

Okay, here's what I've meaning to ask someone here from Florida or someone who used to live there. Is the town kind of tacky or what...high crime rate, run down neighborhoods? I've never been there, not even been Florida so don't have a clue. I mean I could tell you every high crime district in San Diego.....and LA but not there. Clue me in. I mean there are places here in San Diego where you do not want to drive thru.......LA the same.
Very dangerous.......

Thanks for posting..........let me know about Orlando is you can.

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama

manatee
08-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Interesting TOL. Very interesting. HOpe the new Sushi restaurants are good, I love Sushi!

Okay, here's what I've meaning to ask someone here from Florida or someone who used to live there. Is the town kind of tacky or what...high crime rate, run down neighborhoods? I've never been there, not even been Florida so don't have a clue. I mean I could tell you every high crime district in San Diego.....and LA but not there. Clue me in. I mean there are places here in San Diego where you do not want to drive thru.......LA the same.
Very dangerous.......

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama

by downtown orlando. west side of I-4 by the citrus ball. drugs and homecides almost daily. This area is why we have such a high crime rate here.

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-16-2008, 06:08 PM

Very dangerous.......

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Orlando is pretty stretched out. There are a lot of really nice neighborhoods, and some run down neighborhoods too. As far as the crime rate, last year the news said that Orlando was like the second highest in the nation for murders due to gang violence. I don't know how true that is though. I wouldn't doubt it. There are many things to do here, but traffic is horrendous. Right now, there is a serial rapist around the UCF area. Um, I don't know what else that you would like to know.

I noticed that someone from another forum said that the Anthony's live in a very nice neighborhood, but I wonder about that. I looked for apartments and houses around that area a couple of years ago, and thought that wasn't the nicest place to live. If it was such a nice neighborhood, then what is up with the above ground pool? Apparently, there isn't a home owner's association that doesn't allow that. I'm sure there place is good enough though. It looked like they took nice care of it.

newtv
08-16-2008, 06:12 PM
Guilty! I put pizza in my trunk because I don't want to risk getting grease on my leather seats.

And for some reason, when I heard a BAG of PIZZA that STUNK - I thought that it was uncooked pizza in a grocery store bag that had spoiled in the trunk. That I could see stinking really, really bad.

Even as i wrote it I knew someone would say this...LOL
I think it goes in the trunk from time to time for convenience too.
It fits better sometimes.

U may be correct about the pizza..that would change things a bit..
regarding whether she was in teh truck (caylee)

newtv
08-16-2008, 06:14 PM
OH!
I was just thinking about how Casey would ever cope in prison.
Can you imagine your first experience of boundaries, rules and the like starting with no rights at all??
It will be a rude awakening for her- she has been allowed to run that whole family.
Noone has said NO to her and stuck to it.
She will be in a state of shock beyond belief.

my2cents
08-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Orlando is pretty stretched out. There are a lot of really nice neighborhoods, and some run down neighborhoods too. As far as the crime rate, last year the news said that Orlando was like the second highest in the nation for murders due to gang violence. I don't know how true that is though. I wouldn't doubt it. There are many things to do here, but traffic is horrendous. Right now, there is a serial rapist around the UCF area. Um, I don't know what else that you would like to know.

I noticed that someone from another forum said that the Anthony's live in a very nice neighborhood, but I wonder about that. I looked for apartments and houses around that area a couple of years ago, and thought that wasn't the nicest place to live. If it was such a nice neighborhood, then what is up with the above ground pool? Apparently, there isn't a home owner's association that doesn't allow that. I'm sure there place is good enough though. It looked like they took nice care of it.

Their house is definitely nothing schnazzy, but jeez, it doesn't look to be a high crime area. I live in the "good" part of downtown. We have a nice house, but go 6 blocks over and it's the hood. There are "pockets" here of upper middle class and lower class folks. Compared to where I lived in college, I would definitely not worry about venturing over to that area.

Are there any high crime areas near there that any locals know? Like maybe Tony's area or the Sawgrass apts?

Muzikman
08-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Are there any high crime areas near there that any locals know? Like maybe Tony's area or the Sawgrass apts?

Semoran Blvd. AKA Hwy 436 is a main road not very far, probably 2-3 miles, and has had prostitution and drug busts occasionally. A fairly large Hispanic population in some of those parts.

But I would personally walk around on Semoran before I would Parramore or parts of OBT, which are definitely higher-profile crime areas, ghettoes. Way west of the Anthonys.

The neighborhood they live in is OK, typical lower middle class part of town.

librarian_mama
09-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Does anyone have any info about what types of drugs Casey's new group (Lake Vaj, etc.) may have been into?

I'm curious since a "White Party" has been mentioned...when I was in my 20's in Houston, this was a big thing that people did--dress all in white & it was a play on "white"=cocaine.

I just find it hard to believe that all this group was into was alcohol and a little marijuana...esp. looking at that Lake Vaj MySpace page--very associated with local strip clubs & tat joints.

I'd appreciate any links to information.

Thanks for the thread merge!

Anyway...I have to disagree about meth being only used by long-term addicts...I knew plenty of people who did small/large amounts of coke & meth--especially those who frequented after-hours clubs & parties. People can drink a whole lot of alcohol when they're mixing stimulants. It's a very common club drug--both meth & coke. And about Heath Leger--he probably "couldn't sleep" because he also did coke--it's on a video that was released. And usually people who are insomniacs don't OD on oxycontin & vicodin--those do happen to be popular drugs for coming down from cocaine.

JustInCase
09-12-2008, 08:20 PM
I appologize if this double posts, something weird happened when I clicked reply ...

Nonetheless, If Casey is a drug user that makes all of the sworn statetements made by her friends uncredable. One ... maybe two friends swore they only knew of her using alcohol and using pot occasionally. No where do they mention ... the white horse ... Cocaine ... speed, meth, ... Why would they eliminate that? ... hmmmmmmm

librarian_mama
09-12-2008, 08:27 PM
I appologize if this double posts, something weird happened when I clicked reply ...

Nonetheless, If Casey is a drug user that makes all of the sworn statetements made by her friends uncredable. One ... maybe two friends swore they only knew of her using alcohol and using pot occasionally. No where do they mention ... the white horse ... Cocaine ... speed, meth, ... Why would they eliminate that? ... hmmmmmmm

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not...but if it isn't, I don't find her friends' statements all that credible. Gee, if they use drugs, why didn't they tell LE about it? Maybe self-preservation? It would make a lot more sense to me if they are drug users, it would explain thier behavior and attitude towards a missing child.

shadow of my mind
09-12-2008, 08:58 PM
In a missing person case or a murder case I would think that LE would make it know to the people they are speaking to that they are not interested in gettin in their face about the drugs they just want information that can help them.
I aslo noticed the questions about Casey using anything. Of course no one mentioned a thing but booze, because it is legal. A few mentioned weed becasue they concidered that a 'no big deal' drug.
I did some reading on the drugs in the Orlando area. There is alot of gang activity as well and drug use

This site is DEA and has a condensed article on drugs in the Florida area. It gives basic stats but it is broken down into catogories. You can then pick a term and goggle it.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/florida.html

concentric
09-12-2008, 09:34 PM

Someone said that they theorized that Casey was on drugs and left Caylee with someone but can't remember who. Of course, why wouldn't that person come forward? (Unless the agreement was made to sell her and Casey can't remember doing that. Or unless the person she was given to feels she is better off without Casey.)

You know, I must sadly and shamefully admit that I've popped some pills and said a whole bunch of stuff I never knew I said and I couldn't recall what I had done the previous XX hours. One time I was so drunk, that I couldn't remember if I wore clothes to pick up my children from the bus stop (yes, I drove drunk with my kids (I only had two at that time). I swore I'd never do that; I did and checked myself into rehab the very next day-- that was my absolute rock bottom.) I had to ask my son if I was wearing clothes when I picked them up (because I was naked and my clothes were lying by the bed and I had no clue what I had done or how I had gotten where I was.)

I think I wrote that on the earlier "if you think Caylee is alive, why...) thread, pg. 24. Is this the post you are referring to? I also wrote about this possibility on an earlier thread.

This is very convoluted, so bear with me.
Say, Casey met some new people, who are of the criminal element. She mentions that she needs to go pick up some drugs to sell, but she has no one to watch Caylee. These people tell her that if she gives them a cut of the profits, or the drugs they will watch Caylee while she is away. Only, during that time Caylee was either murdered or was in an accident and died. Casey returns and these people tell her that if she says anything about it or acts in any way like something is wrong they will kill her and the rest of the family.
--------------
Now that I read what I just wrote, it seems like a really feeble story, because she wouldn't be acting all happy partying for all of that time, right?

Brini
09-12-2008, 09:45 PM
I think she is a light recreational user. Alcohol is likely her drug of choice, but she is not an alcoholic.

She's not on meth. Meth use shows very quickly, and rather horribly.

I can see occasional uppers and/or downers.

If she was an alcoholic, she would have gone into delirium tremens, when she was incarcerated. If she was addicted to a drug, she would have gone into withdrawal.

Sassynic
09-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Ryan, her best friend said in his official statement to LE that she admitted to him that she did drugs....

concentric
09-12-2008, 09:49 PM
I know personally of a young mom of 3 who was smoking coke and just up and abandoned her children with the grandma, never contacted them and never came back.

Kolchak
09-12-2008, 09:56 PM
I think she she was obviously a heavy social drinker. Smoked pot with her friends. May have done ecstacy (sp?). But I think that is what she was involved in. Obviously from the pictures that have been shown, alcohol was her definite choice. The others are speculation. Some of her friends admitted that she smoked pot, but who knows. I doubt they would be completely honest with detectives interviewing them. If anything, I think mental problems are/were her biggest problems, and not drugs. But, I am going by what I have seen and just speculation.
As Barney Fife would put it "She's a Nut!!!" That's a joke only us 'old' folks who watched Andy Griffith would understand. Remember Ernest T. Bass. He is a saint compared to her. And he definitely was A NUT!!!

not_my_kids
09-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Honestly, I don't see how she could have been on drugs. She wasn't smoking anything on a regular basis, her teeth tell that story.
She wasn't shooting anything, first of all we would have heard about her reaction when forced to come off it, and the track marks would have been noticed unless she was smart enough to shoot between her toes.
The only things I can think of are mushrooms, ecstasy, or pills.
Pill binges cause paranoia and usually with painkillers, heavy addiction on not much time. However there are things called dipping parties. (at least that's what they are called here) Everybody brings pills and they all get dumped in a big bowl and then everybody just dips their hand in and takes whatever they pull out. Extremely dangerous. I had to take my niece out of one last year.
Ecstasy would be a possibility, the withdrawals are bad (personal experience) but also seem just like the flu. They even treat them the same. IV fluids and rest. And with the club scene that she was in, X wouldn't have been hard to find.
And mushrooms, I honestly have no personal experience, but my fiancee suggested it so I threw it in there. lol.

momtective
09-12-2008, 10:14 PM
I saw a report on this the other day on the news. It's all the rage with young people now. Wonder if Casey was doing it.
with the Divine.

"A - AMNESIC effects. Loss of consciousness. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around. Dangerous!"

Could explain the seizure not to mention forgetting where she left Caylee.

http://www.salvia.net/en/effects.htm

JustInCase
09-12-2008, 10:21 PM
I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not...but if it isn't, I don't find her friends' statements all that credible. Gee, if they use drugs, why didn't they tell LE about it? Maybe self-preservation? It would make a lot more sense to me if they are drug users, it would explain thier behavior and attitude towards a missing child.

My statement was not sarcastic in nature. My point was... so many ppl take the sworn testimony of her "friends" as more than tangible, when you are the company you keep.

This is a tad disconcerting to me because if that shoe was on MY foot ... and LE was assuming that all but MY testimony was false ... then what other place would there be to retreat in this case ... except to assume tainting on only MY behalf?

Still believe Casey is not the only simpleton lying in this case!

yolorado
09-12-2008, 10:23 PM
I think I wrote that on the earlier "if you think Caylee is alive, why...) thread, pg. 24. Is this the post you are referring to? I also wrote about this possibility on an earlier thread.

This is very convoluted, so bear with me.
Say, Casey met some new people, who are of the criminal element. She mentions that she needs to go pick up some drugs to sell, but she has no one to watch Caylee. These people tell her that if she gives them a cut of the profits, or the drugs they will watch Caylee while she is away. Only, during that time Caylee was either murdered or was in an accident and died. Casey returns and these people tell her that if she says anything about it or acts in any way like something is wrong they will kill her and the rest of the family.
--------------
Now that I read what I just wrote, it seems like a really feeble story, because she wouldn't be acting all happy partying for all of that time, right?

First, if there was an accident, why wouldn't people call just the police? Next, so, KC's going to let criminals get away with killing her beloved daughter, not go after them for that? And she's willing to do life in prison with them on the outside and her family still in danger because, really, they could have no guarantee that she'd wouldn't decide to rat them out at any minute-life in prison could be a long, unpleasant time for a princess? Wouldn't they be afraid she'd crack. Besides, if these people are that bad, why wouldn't they just blow her away so they wouldn't have to worry about her ever talking? If they had to get rid of one body, why not two? Did they put Caylee's body in Casey's trunk too and the chloroform?

reefshadow
09-12-2008, 10:28 PM
I would bet the whole bank and shebang that she was a meth user. It is prevalent in the clubbing scene and she has many personality/behavioral earmarks that would point to it.

I've unfortunately lost friends and loved ones to meth and it is an ugly thing.

passionflower
09-12-2008, 10:30 PM
In a picture she and others are sucking on lollipops........may be innocent but I heard d when on certain drugs like ectasy you want to suck on lollipops????

passin_through
09-12-2008, 10:35 PM
IMO Casey simply is a user of people.

reefshadow
09-12-2008, 10:36 PM

Because nobody wants to admit to LE that they do that.

I also wanted to comment on those who state she doesn't have any physical signs of meth use. It is a common belief that people lose their teeth, get terrible skin, ect...ect... Not everybody does, there are many secretive users who only get caught when their behavior calls them out (and check fraud is a VERY common meth crime).

Meth also doesn't have the typical "withdrawls". Users simply sleep and get very depressed until their blunted dopamine receptors start to normalize.

Again, I would bet everything that she was at least an occasional user.

Sassynic
09-12-2008, 10:37 PM
In a picture she and others are sucking on lollipops........may be innocent but I heard d when on certain drugs like ectasy you want to suck on lollipops????

I've heard that too! Think it has something to do with the dehydrating effects of E.

librarian_mama
09-12-2008, 10:50 PM
My statement was not sarcastic in nature. My point was... so many ppl take the sworn testimony of her "friends" as more than tangible, when you are the company you keep.

This is a tad disconcerting to me because if that shoe was on MY foot ... and LE was assuming that all but MY testimony was false ... then what other place would there be to retreat in this case ... except to assume tainting on only MY behalf?

Still believe Casey is not the only simpleton lying in this case!

Actually, I have thought this all along. I have been less than impressed with Casey's "friends" and their statements. I don't know if LE has interviewed any of these people for a second time as new info hasn't been released to the public.

People keep assuming that drug use would show immediately--I don't think
Casey was a long-term strung-out meth addict. I think that the crowd she was hanging with may have occasionally snorted meth or coke recreationally. The problem with any drug use is the low-life people who supply the drugs. The pics from "Lake Vaj" depict a 39 yo male who is closely associated with local strip clubs. To make the assumption that he may be someone who is acquainted with the local drug culture is only logical, especially viewing his age & his condition in the photos--to me, it looks like drugs. This association only puts Caylee at more risk--that is my point. You can't always tell drug use from pictures of a party taken early in the night.

not_my_kids
09-12-2008, 10:52 PM

Correct, and also gum. I have seen ppl chew through their lips when they run out of gum. Not so much about dehrdration as it is about the fact that it tightens your muscles and makes you very tense. Chewing gum helps deal with the muscle tension and suckers help keep the jaw loose. Lockjaw is a risk with ecstasy.

librarian_mama
09-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Correct, and also gum. I have seen ppl chew through their lips when they run out of gum. Not so much about dehrdration as it is about the fact that it tightens your muscles and makes you very tense. Chewing gum helps deal with the muscle tension and suckers help keep the jaw loose. Lockjaw is a risk with ecstasy.

cocaine also does this. Ecstasy users also drink a lot of water and orange juice will heighten the effects of the drug. Lots of after-hours clubs will serve OJ & water just for that reason. Coke also makes people grind their teeth.

future criminologist
09-12-2008, 11:02 PM
I don't think she had any drug problems. I don't think it's an excuse. I think she knew exactly what she was doing when she killed her daughter and hid her body. Again, why are we giving her an excuse? She drank and smoked a little weed, maybe tried ecstasy once or twice...so what. so did half of my college. none of them killed someone!

not_my_kids
09-12-2008, 11:02 PM
cocaine also does this. Ecstasy users also drink a lot of water and orange juice will heighten the effects of the drug. Lots of after-hours clubs will serve OJ & water just for that reason. Coke also makes people grind their teeth.

Right you are. The only thing with water and X is that X makes it hard to process water, too mush and you end up with seizures and brain damage from drowning your brain.
My fiancee and I are both recovering drug addicts, me from X, him from coke. I'm three years clean, he's 10 years clean. Unfortuanately we are the resident drug experts in our neighborhood. Anybody wants to know if their kids is using, they come ask us first, cuz we know the signs.

suspicious mind
09-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Especially after seeing these pics, I have to suspect drug use based on this:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/youth/july-dec01/ecstasy.html

If you look up info on this drug, you will see that users sometimes use suckers to keep from gringing their teeth, and notice the many people with suckers?

Also if you look at the effects of this drug, you will see the behavior in the pics would be consistant with that.

http://i38.tinypic.com/28i7pr9.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlptzm.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/30l00pk.jpg

karenmamo
09-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Right you are. The only thing with water and X is that X makes it hard to process water, too mush and you end up with seizures and brain damage from drowning your brain.
My fiancee and I are both recovering drug addicts, me from X, him from coke. I'm three years clean, he's 10 years clean. Unfortuanately we are the resident drug experts in our neighborhood. Anybody wants to know if their kids is using, they come ask us first, cuz we know the signs.

Thanks for this information, and CONGRATULATIONS on your sobriety !!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

PrayersForMaura
09-13-2008, 12:15 PM
i think she was a carrier and delivered drugs for money.

Truthwillsetufree
09-13-2008, 12:33 PM

So, she was a mule. That would explain her referring to "work", needing 2 phones for "work", a babysitter for "work", needing to lie about a legitimate job at Universal. Drug runner would explain a lot. JMO

listening-in
09-13-2008, 12:38 PM
The only thing with water and X is that X makes it hard to process water, too mush and you end up with seizures and brain damage from drowning your brain.

Wasn't she taken by an x to the hospital for a seizure?
I remember the first time that KC parents were on tv --(that is the first time I saw them)...They were adamant about stating that she did not use drugs --and even before I heard the rest of this mess..I thought to myself that they were protesting her innocence toooooooooooo much:sick:
Knowing her love for partying and clubs...I doubt very much that she would hesitate to use whatever was offered at the time....

librarian_mama
09-13-2008, 12:46 PM

Awesome job on your recovery!! I'm 10 years clean from cocaine, meth, X & alcohol. It's so funny--looking at me now (a mom of 'almost' three, grad degree, normal life and fat!)--you would be shocked.;)

librarian_mama
09-13-2008, 12:48 PM
I don't think she had any drug problems. I don't think it's an excuse. I think she knew exactly what she was doing when she killed her daughter and hid her body. Again, why are we giving her an excuse? She drank and smoked a little weed, maybe tried ecstasy once or twice...so what. so did half of my college. none of them killed someone!

Huh?! When did I imply that I was excusing anything? Or imply that drugs make people killers?

From my post above:

The problem with any drug use is the low-life people who supply the drugs. The pics from "Lake Vaj" depict a 39 yo male who is closely associated with local strip clubs. To make the assumption that he may be someone who is acquainted with the local drug culture is only logical, especially viewing his age & his condition in the photos--to me, it looks like drugs. This association only puts Caylee at more risk--that is my point.

concentric
09-13-2008, 12:50 PM

That is what I said earlier.

I am not making excuses for her, because in all likelihood I believe that she killed her daughter, whether it be "accident" or deliberate, and she hid her body.

If we are to look at a alternate explanation; however, we have to rule out other scenarios such as she left Caylee with some people who were not good when she was out getting the drugs to bring back.

NEW THOUGHT:

Heck, these people could have put Caylee in the trunk of her car either passed out or dead and she could have been driving around with one of these people while her daughter was in the trunk. Perhaps she did not know that at that point, but found out later. Right?

librarian_mama
09-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Another thought--I overdosed on coke & meth at the home of a prominant Houston attorney. All the people at the party were well-off financially. As I was convulsing on the floor, they refused to call 911. I was trying to crawl out the front door to see if I could get someone's attention & finally one person called for help. I was in ICU for 3 days in a coma. These supposedly "normal" people, lawyers, doctors, ect., would have prefered to watch me die & then throw my body in an alley.

What I'm saying is that if Casey was getting involved in drugs, either by occasional use or being a mule, this is the type of mindset of the types of people that group around drugs. There is little regard for anyone's life. It explains how these people had basically no reaction to a missing little girl, or a mother who is suddenly without a daughter with no explanation. It also explains why Casey would be so quick to dispose of her daughter to pursue this lifestyle--people go to great lengths to keep the high going. It seems to me that Casey was addicted to the attention of males, looking hot & going to clubs. Drugs only fuel this meaningless drive for attention & blocking out reality.

Look at the stealing she did--it's a desperate crime because there was no way she wouldn't be caught. People in a drug lifestyle also have little concern for long-term consequences. All that matters is RIGHT NOW. Casey killed Caylee so she could continue the party RIGHT NOW--and during the month she kept Caylee's absence secret, we see her doing just what she was most motivated to do: Party and chase after men.

I guess my point is that I can undersand her motivation as a former drug user--she is acting in pure selfishness, which is how drug users act. If Casey is not on drugs, then she is just a person I can't wrap my mind around. Drug use DOES NOT EXCUSE anything--but it is an explanation for her monstrous actions. Just like when you read about Andrea Yates--you never excuse her actions--she is totally responsible for her murdering her children. It is her fault totally for not getting medical help for her depression. Her husband is totally responsible for not observing his wife's psychosis--BUT, it gives you a "reason" for the crime--she was psychotic. It is easier to understand what was going on. Drugs would explain why her friends are so unconcerned about anyone but themselves and why Casey made so many ridiculous decisions.

And...all of this is only my opinion.

shadow of my mind
09-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Ryan's stataement supports the fact that he believes from the little that Casey said to him that she had gotten into drugs. This was a change in behavior as far as he was concerned.

Ryan P. Casey's childhood friend from Jacksonville
July 30 interview via phone with Det. YM Raw data from transcript paraphrased
Saw her two or three weeks before the actually date that she said that Caylee was missing.
The end of May the beginning of June. I was in Orlando to see family.
I’m going to say the weekend of June 14th ending up going to the beach that weekend. So I went down the 13,14, 15 and I left that Sunday
She was suppose to come out to my Aunt’s house for a big cookout but I spoke to her a couple of times and I can’t remember what excuse she had but never came out there.

Ryan said that Cindy had told him that Casey had stolen money from her parents about three three ˝ weeks before Caylee went missing.

I found out later she was doing drugs and she never ever did drugs. I mean every body smokes pot but then she started to smoke pot and whatever else is laying around. Just the fact that she released to me she was smoking pot because she knows I am totally against it so popping pills whateve I could see that she was doing that [Casey said to Ryan about a week week ˝ before Caylee was reported missing.] She was involved in something she was like apologic but she just didn’t seem like she was maliciously go out and kill her daughter or something.

If drug use was a new thing by Casey and the possibilty that some of these people may have been hard core users she may have gotten in deep really fast. Lack of experience when under the influence on what she could do and not do would be reasonable. Caylee paid the price? May be one of the reasons she is keeping her mouth shut. She knows Caylee is dead but if she talks she is dead too and would rather take her chances with JB and a trial. Just speculating

concentric
09-13-2008, 01:11 PM
librarianmama -

Do you think it is possible that someone else put Caylee in the trunk???

Truthwillsetufree
09-13-2008, 01:11 PM
This phone call KC is in the jail talking with LA. They are discussing the blackjack phone and disussing the whereabouts of said phone and LA asks her if she was at Universal for work or for fun and she says neither (not a quote) but she was with mutual friends, LA says Gotcha, I understand. So does this mean that LA knows his sister did not really work at Universal, that she just hung around Universal and these mutual friends ,mutual between LA and KC, could this be drug related? Listen to the phone call again....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-casey-lee-mp3,0,7946378.mp3file

shadow of my mind
09-13-2008, 01:18 PM
This phone call KC is in the jail talking with LA. They are discussing the blackjack phone and disussing the whereabouts of said phone and LA asks her if she was at Universal for work or for fun and she says neither (not a quote) but she was with mutual friends, LA says Gotcha, I understand. So does this mean that LA knows his sister did not really work at Universal, that she just hung around Universal and these mutual friends ,mutual between LA and KC, could this be drug related? Listen to the phone call again....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-casey-lee-mp3,0,7946378.mp3file

Some of the WS'ers have thought that she was referring to LE since both her and LA had spoken to them. I also am in the camp that LA may have known what Casey really did when she referred to working at Universal. There is so much that we don't know yet.

concentric
09-13-2008, 01:28 PM
And it is possible that the people who murdered Caylee knew no one would believe Casey if she said someone else murdered Caylee because she is so messed up herself.

harleysnana
09-13-2008, 01:42 PM
I think she is a light recreational user. Alcohol is likely her drug of choice, but she is not an alcoholic.

She's not on meth. Meth use shows very quickly, and rather horribly..
Not always true.
My daughter used Meth and the only effect it had on her was she lost
a little weight.
I had NO clue... I thought she was just working out.
She did not look any different other than the weight.

If she was addicted to a drug, she would have gone into withdrawal.

They also treat you in jail for withdrawals. We didn't see Casey for a week.
It wasn't until her first bond hearing. IMO she could have had withdrawals
in jail and we wouldn't know.

JMO from my personal experiences with my daughter and withdrawals in jail.

servingothers
09-13-2008, 02:13 PM

I am curious. Does anybody have any idea when Casey did research on sinkholes or chloroform? That's important.

CitizenKim
09-13-2008, 02:38 PM

I concur- drug mules LOVE to travel in the company of children. It makes them look less suspicious and strollers and baby bags are good places to conceal. Maybe she "lost" or stole some in transit and that's why she was stealing money. Maybe Caylee got into them? :(

Balthazar
09-13-2008, 02:51 PM

Now that is interesting, a rapist around UCF - and that's where the police were searching on Wednesday...

Lady Loves Lurking
09-13-2008, 03:24 PM
In my opinion, and with my experience, i think Casey's teeth look too good for her to be a long-term meth addict. I also think it's unlikely that the drug of choice in all of those clubbing pics would be meth. I think those kids would be more likely to smoke pot, drink too much, maybe do a little ecstasy or cocaine. I also think that if Casey had a serious drug problem she would be angling for cash, not passing bad checks at Target. meth heads I have encountered are usually pretty easy to spot. They have bad skin and brown teeth. Facial ticks.

My Mom works in a clinic providing help to people addicted to drugs (opiates.) Although these people do have many problems and many of them may even be lackluster parents none of them have been exposed to just be blatant, game-playing liars with LE. My Mom works pretty closely with LE (junkies go to jail a lot.) I think addiction is very real and very powerful. I don't think it turns normal people into total monsters, though.

As much as i would like to blame this Mother's cruelty and narcissism on something beyond her control I just don't think that's the truth. I think most people, waking up from a binge, would be able to deduce the the only way to find her child safely would be to at the very least call her Mother for help.

In my opinion, Casey messed up when she didn't call the proper authorities when caylee first died or got hurt or whatever. Her decision to hide that little girl's body has deprived her parents and friends and everyone that knew Caylee the opportunity to lay her to rest with dignity. Young mothers make mistakes. Children get hurt, accidents happen. To put your own Mother, your community and everyone you know through this horror in unconscionable.

librarian_mama
09-13-2008, 03:50 PM
librarianmama -

Do you think it is possible that someone else put Caylee in the trunk???

No--I think Casey killed her in a premeditated manner. After listening to her coldly lying to LE in those interviews, it's apparent that she never cared for her daughter.

I think Casey was focused only on herself and the lifestyle she wanted. She saw Caylee as a threat to that, and she was feeling pressure to resolve that. She was getting pressure from Cindy to take better care of her child, and she probably felt Tony slipping away as well. Her solution was to get rid of Caylee. Once she did that, she felt totally free & that's apparent in the pics from Fusian. I think she's a monster who is only concerned with herself.

not_my_kids
09-13-2008, 04:10 PM
I think if there was drug running involved, it may have been Casey using Caylee to carry the drugs. I am very close to Detroit and that happens a lot around here. Kids as young as 3 and 4 dying from drug overdose because their parents wanted double the money so they turned their kids into mules too. There are a lot of other uses for kids in the mule business too. Lots of parents that put coke under the kids carseat, heroin in the formula can, hundreds of pills sown up in the kids dolls and stuffed animals.
If Casey was using Caylee to run the drugs, she could have choked to death on a balloon or a baggie, she could have died of an overdose when the baggie exploded. She could have died when a bag got tangled in her intestines and created a blockage, a million different scenarios.
It would definitely be an accidental death and one that Casey would not want to talk about.

Melly53
09-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Obviously Casey liked to drink and it's possible that she smoked pot, and occassionally used Estacy or Coke in the club scene IMO. I just don't think she was a heavy user of drugs on a regular basis. The pictures with the lollipops definately makes me think of Estacy use though. However, I don't believe that any possible drug activity on Casey's part had anything to do with, or is responsible for Caylee's disappearance IMO. Casey owns that one all by her mentally warped self. JMO

Truthwillsetufree
09-13-2008, 07:51 PM
I think if there was drug running involved, it may have been Casey using Caylee to carry the drugs. I am very close to Detroit and that happens a lot around here. Kids as young as 3 and 4 dying from drug overdose because their parents wanted double the money so they turned their kids into mules too. There are a lot of other uses for kids in the mule business too. Lots of parents that put coke under the kids carseat, heroin in the formula can, hundreds of pills sown up in the kids dolls and stuffed animals.
If Casey was using Caylee to run the drugs, she could have choked to death on a balloon or a baggie, she could have died of an overdose when the baggie exploded. She could have died when a bag got tangled in her intestines and created a blockage, a million different scenarios.
It would definitely be an accidental death and one that Casey would not want to talk about.

I have asked myself a million times what could have happened that was so bad that KC has to keep quiet about it. I thought maybe child porn and that's as far as I could get but you have opened a new door, I just hadn't thought like that. Wow. Shocking people can do this to children. I will never understand.

BetsyB
09-13-2008, 08:12 PM
No--I think Casey killed her in a premeditated manner. After listening to her coldly lying to LE in those interviews, it's apparent that she never cared for her daughter.

I think Casey was focused only on herself and the lifestyle she wanted. She saw Caylee as a threat to that, and she was feeling pressure to resolve that. She was getting pressure from Cindy to take better care of her child, and she probably felt Tony slipping away as well. Her solution was to get rid of Caylee. Once she did that, she felt totally free & that's apparent in the pics from Fusian. I think she's a monster who is only concerned with herself.

:newbie: This is my first post, but I've been reading for weeks.

I agree with this. I have two diagnosed sociopaths in my family (kind of scary to wonder whether its a nature thing or a nurture thing!)--and Casey's behavior, as well as that of her family, is so familiar that it terrifies me.

Not all sociopaths are exceptionally smart. They are cunning, and quite often believe themselves to be far more intelligent than they are, simply by virtue of their impeccable manipulation skills.

One of "my" sociopaths is of greater than average intelligence, though not a genius by any means. (He would beg to differ.) The other is average at best. Both can fool the most experienced interviewers, if they're not specifically looking for sociopathy. (The narcissistic aspect of sociopathy is evident to nearly everyone he spends more than ten minutes with, however.)

Neither has formed any meaningful relationships. One, however, has created the appearance of having done so; my father remained married to my mother until her death--more than 50 years. Why? It suited his purposes. She had money, he didn't have to work, he inherited. (He also contributed to her death, but that's a post for another day.)

The other forms intense relationships very quickly--but only maintains them as long as the other people involved meet his needs. He is a drug addict--and yet has talked his way out of legal situations that would curl your hair.

Both are ruthless when opposed. Both lie as a way of life. Both have additional psychopathologies in addition to their completely UNtreatable sociopathy. One is a convicted felon, and the other ...well, he actually is far more evil, but has eluded attention.

When you talk about the relationship between Casey's family's responses and actions and Casey's behavior, there's a natural tendency to want to find an explanation for the way Casey is. It's natural to think that if something had been done differently, she would have turned out differently. After all, it's clear as day that the family is dysfunctional as all get-out.

But I'd suggest that Casey is the way she is because---it's the way she is! Her family's way of interacting with her is more likely a result of her really depraved behavior over a long period of time than the converse. She made THEM what they are!

I know that in my family of origin--the house in which I lived with 2 sociopaths---there was first of all, a great deal of confusion. It is mind-boggling to live with a sociopath. The messages sent are confusing. For many years, most people try to apply normal standards to the sociopath---and that's where the excuse-making or looking for reasons comes in.

They are NOT normal people. Not by a long shot.

They are capable of depravity beyond most peoples' wildest imaginations. And they are generally untroubled by it, unless the consequences somehow impede their lives.

Sorry this turned into a novel---I just wanted to give my own insight into what is going on in that house. I might be off-base---but my observations make my skin crawl.

Yes, Casey drinks. Yes, she uses drugs. Yes, she has parents who do not issue consequences for her behavior (as an aside, it's not unlikely that they are scared of her). But it wasn't those things that allowed her to do what she did. That was permitted by her complete lack of conscience.

She IS a monster. And nothing will ever change that. She might, however, manage to convince a lot of people otherwise.

librarian_mama
09-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Welcome, BetsyB! I can relate to your post because my dad was diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which pretty much makes him a sociopath. My dad was very, very intelligent & that made him even more of a problem. It's very difficult for family members to deal with that sort of behavior--these people inflict such horrible pain without batting an eye. And, with my dad, he was so charming that everyone would tell us "you are so lucky to have him as a dad!"

I guess what has me baffled is Casey's family's response--but I guess it's probably just their own desparate attempt at self-preservation. I think they, esp. Cindy, are in deep, deep denial that is protecting them from the truth which will no doubt destroy their family.

concentric
09-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Betsy B and Librariam Mom:

You are sooooo right. I have had my share of experiences with narcissistic, psychotic people and they can fool everyone.

not_my_kids
09-13-2008, 09:14 PM
I have asked myself a million times what could have happened that was so bad that KC has to keep quiet about it. I thought maybe child porn and that's as far as I could get but you have opened a new door, I just hadn't thought like that. Wow. Shocking people can do this to children. I will never understand.

I wouldn't have thought of it either, if I hadn't seen the news around here. I really do hate that people can do that to their kids. I even had someone offer me money to just "carry some stuff" in my daughters diaper bag once. Needless to say, I didn't. But a lot of people in the drug trade think that the cops won't even bat an eyelash at a woman with a kid. Fortunately, the police do know that this is going on, so more of these people are getting caught.

TotallyObsessed
09-13-2008, 09:28 PM

I have always thought it odd when LA and KC were talking about Universal and she said somethng like "I was in through the park...it wasn't for work but wasn't fun either" and LA says something like "Oh, ok, gotcha"
WTH does that mean? Was she frequently in through the park? With Caylee? Maybe she was "working" for someone there???? A mule.
Also, when LE took her to Universal and ended up questioning her....she said the reason she took them to Universal was to see if security had seen her. Was the "nanny" running drugs and using Caylee as cover...hence all of the "trips" to Disney, Universal, etc. with the nanny??

Brini
09-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Not always true.
My daughter used Meth and the only effect it had on her was she lost
a little weight.
I had NO clue... I thought she was just working out.
She did not look any different other than the weight.

They also treat you in jail for withdrawals. We didn't see Casey for a week.
It wasn't until her first bond hearing. IMO she could have had withdrawals
in jail and we wouldn't know.

JMO from my personal experiences with my daughter and withdrawals in jail.

Your daughter was LUCKY! There's a w/s called, I think, "Faces of Meth," that shows the physical degeneration. Ever meth user I've had as a patient, ended up aged 20 years in under five years, and with rotten teeth.

They could have detoxed KC in jail. But, I think someone would have leaked it.

Theonly1
09-14-2008, 06:28 AM
I was not sure where to post this info. I looked on the Seminole County Criminal Dockets site and was QUITE SURPRISED when I put in some of the names on our "Players" thread.

http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/

Where you can put in the name try putting in some of the names associated with the tattoo parlor. One of the people has QUITE the criminal rap sheet--cocaine, multiple marijuana busts, petit theft, battery and so on, and so on.

This is all public record.

Capri
09-14-2008, 09:28 AM
<<I know that in my family of origin--the house in which I lived with 2 sociopaths---there was first of all, a great deal of confusion. It is mind-boggling to live with a sociopath. The messages sent are confusing. For many years, most people try to apply normal standards to the sociopath---and that's where the excuse-making or looking for reasons comes in.
They are NOT normal people. Not by a long shot.

They are capable of depravity beyond most peoples' wildest imaginations. And they are generally untroubled by it, unless the consequences somehow impede their lives.>>

Thanks BetsyB for the insight. You must be able to understand way more than most of us about KC & her family. The more I hear from actual family members of sociopaths, the more I "get it".

Jadestar
09-20-2008, 02:51 PM

I saw a pic of Casey on the Lake Vaj myspace page and she was at a party and was wearing those edible candy bracelets. My first thought was "she's on ecstacy." I used to go to raves and had many friends who were really into that scene. Lollipops, pacifiers, candy bracelets, etc. were used when high on Ecstacy. :waitasec:

Chezhire
09-22-2008, 01:23 AM
According to owner of house at Lake Vaj, she never touched any drugs & rarely drank...
See thread discussing with the Lake Vaj homeowner, here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620

magic-cat
09-22-2008, 01:55 AM
According to owner of house at Lake Vaj, she never touched any drugs & rarely drank...
See thread discussing with Exit 13 (aka Lake Vaj homeowner) here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620

BUT that was ALL before Tony and the new group of peeps she was hangin' with...different strokes for different folks. It is also VERY probable that IF she was using drugs that she would not announce it to just anyone and everyone. Drugs are a very secretive thing, and if you are in the midst of a group who does NOT then you do NOT-it is that simple...but that does not mean that there is no group with whom you DO, or that you do not DO alone...

For the record, I am 42 years old and have been exposed to drugs and drug addicts and alcoholics practically my entire life, AND I am THE only person that I KNOW who STILL has a VIRGIN nose...so if it is THIS way in a little ole town in Virginia, then how much MORE in ORLANDO?

txsvicki
09-22-2008, 02:51 AM
I need a refresher on who all said that Casey smokes pot. Tony said that Casey got meaner when she drank or was that Ricardo?

magic-cat
09-22-2008, 02:54 AM
I was thinking the same thing. I know one of the ones the detective interviewed by phone said she smoked pot...who was that? I am too tired to look now...

not_my_kids
09-22-2008, 03:00 AM
I was thinking the same thing. I know one of the ones the detective interviewed by phone said she smoked pot...who was that? I am too tired to look now...

It was R. Pasley that was shocked when Casey told him that she was smoking pot. He says that in the past she had always been anti drugs. Page number to follow as soon as I find it.

LinasK
09-22-2008, 04:41 AM
Ryan, her best friend said in his official statement to LE that she admitted to him that she did drugs....
This is good to know, since a poster here tonight, who claims to have known Casey as a pretty good friend claimed she didn't do anything more than an occasional drink. I think it's pretty evident from the pictures of her throwing up in the toilet, that she wasn't a light drinker... Methinks he didn't know her very well, or didn't keep tabs on her when she partied at his house!

JaneInOz
01-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Definitely Cannabis and when Caylee was with her

And Possibly HARD Drugs

Hence My photo of her showing her Gaunt self in July 08 and her healthy looking self Jan 09 - no drugs !

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

Scroll down to RIcardo M's statement

Comparison Pic

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/adoptedjane/CA.jpg

radio
01-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Definitely Cannabis and when Caylee was with her

And Possibly HARD Drugs

Hence My photo of her showing her Gaunt self in July 08 and her healthy looking self Jan 09 - no drugs !

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

Scroll down to RIcardo M's statement

Comparison Pic

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/adoptedjane/CA.jpg

Spot on Jane!!!!! :thumb:

Hopeful One
01-21-2009, 09:33 PM
I do agree that Casey did drugs. I don't know if I can conclude that just because she has gained weight in jail. She may just be eating more.

However, her actions before her final arrest point to drug use, IMO. I've seen how narcissistic people who are on drugs can become. I am surprised though that none of her friends admitted to seeing her use drugs or talk about them. Maybe they're afraid of getting in trouble? But they admitted the weed and that's illegal. I don't know.

JBean
01-21-2009, 09:33 PM
what drugs did she do? and how much of a problem was it? I must be missing the "she does drugs" and you can tell by the picture conclusion.

passionflower
01-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Did anyone see pictures of the parties and beach that kc always had a lollipop in her mouth? Someone mentioned ectasy? also allot of drinking, I saw beer pong being talked about on another thread along time ago???
As for pix, I think kc is eating to much junk, for the weight gain and sleeping more.
IIRC, kc never slept much and ran around constantly, dancing and using up allot of calories.

seekjustice
01-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Or maybe it could just be her pigging out in jail.

JaneInOz
01-21-2009, 09:41 PM
In the statement on that link RM confirms She did Cannabis and he did it with her Once
Then someone has said she did hard drugs (thats not confirmed)

People that do drugs (esp Ice ecstasy heroin - the harder drugs) disintergrate - there are no Fat Drug addicts or even healthy looking ones

It definitely seems that she started mixing with the wrong crowd and got into drugs

MAYBE Caylee swallowed a drug ?

Casey looks immensely healthier in the January 09 photos, she looks like the girl next door compared to the July 08 where she looks like a hard mean gaunt girl

What if she was doing ICE ? Ice is a Mega stressor to making people do Crazy things and act Crazy

Many people have murdered in robberies and so on when on hard drugs

JaneInOz
01-21-2009, 09:42 PM
In regards to her pigging out I highly doubt from the food they give in there and what she has been buying on those statments would make her put on that amount of weight from July to Jan.

I wonder if she was detoxed in there ? given help for withdrawals ?

Maybe she wasnt doing it that often just at parties ?
But it def kills your appetite look at all the celebs on drugs - stick skinny

sadyjade
01-21-2009, 09:43 PM
IMHO ... she was an active, young, huhum ... woman who *played* whatever game was gaining her attention ... not exactly *into* anything hard core. That's not to say she didn't *use* a harder drug than pot, but doubtful that she was habitual in anything other than misusing words, people and sex. Agian .. IMHO, she was pretty ill equipped as a person, let alone a mother, or an adult ... incapable of keeping real and long term conncetions with anyone or anything.

JaneInOz
01-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Did anyone see pictures of the parties and beach that kc always had a lollipop in her mouth? Someone mentioned ectasy? also allot of drinking, I saw beer pong being talked about on another thread along time ago???
As for pix, I think kc is eating to much junk, for the weight gain and sleeping more.
IIRC, kc never slept much and ran around constantly, dancing and using up allot of calories.

Yes and there was some photos I saw recently with her and other people and they had those lollipop things at the party as well...Seemed odd for a night time party for people to be sucking on lollipops

I had NO idea that they were drugs ? Is this a new thing ? Ive not even read about that ?

gogrannypop
01-21-2009, 09:46 PM

my vote is chrystal meth. Inexpensive, easy to obtain and kills the appetite. Maybe that is why so many have scripts for xanax. Helps you come down so you can eat and rest. It also makes you irrational and mean. Moo

chelle70
01-21-2009, 09:46 PM
what drugs did she do? and how much of a problem was it? I must be missing the "she does drugs" and you can tell by the picture conclusion.

I'm missing it as well, JBean. She casually smoked pot, this we know from her friends' statements. I do not think she was a habitual user.....IIRC she tested negative to drugs when she was initially incarcerated. No reports of her going thru withdrawals and such, as occur when someone who does hard drugs on a daily basis goes thru once they don't have access to the drugs anymore!

DotsEyes
01-21-2009, 09:47 PM
No exercise, high calorie prison food and snacks = weight gain.

Is there a drug that makes you kill your child, put a sticky heart over her duct taped mouth and go to Blockbuster for some flicks? If so, tell me which one.

chelle70
01-21-2009, 09:50 PM
In regards to her pigging out I highly doubt from the food they give in there and what she has been buying on those statments would make her put on that amount of weight from July to Jan.

I wonder if she was detoxed in there ? given help for withdrawals ?

Maybe she wasnt doing it that often just at parties ?
But it def kills your appetite look at all the celebs on drugs - stick skinny

Ok, yeah, but celebs also have access to the best in fitness products and personal trainers and such. Its been mentioned by a few people and KC herself that she worked out. She probably doesn't get much physical exercise in her cell 23 hrs a day. And she didn't eat a bunch of junk food before her incarceration, so now that she's eating the snacks, its putting a bit of weight on her.

chelle70
01-21-2009, 09:51 PM

Is there a drug that makes you kill your child, put a sticky heart over her duct taped mouth and go to Blockbuster for some flicks? If so, tell me which one.

Nope, none that I know of either. Just a plain evil and sociopathic disposition does it for me!

princess
01-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Casey was not a drug addict. She smoked a little weed, drank and possibly popped a few xanax's.

I do not see all that much of a differences between the photos.

The high fat & calorie food in jail plus all the snacks she has bought have just fattened her up a little.
I imagine when you are that small and petite just a few extra pounds would show.

TigerBalm
01-21-2009, 09:52 PM
I don't agree that she looks healthier now, she looks like she is pigging out on junk food (with other people's money of course) and getting fat from it.

I have not seen any information about her doing anything other then cannibas, confirmed by Tony L, Ricardo M. and Amy H.

The pics of her with the lolipops are not from this past summer.

JBean
01-21-2009, 09:55 PM
I edited the title because it is one posters opinion.

JBean
01-21-2009, 09:59 PM
bumpity bump

suzet
01-21-2009, 10:02 PM
I must be missing the drug use as well. I don't see Casey as a habitual drug user at all. I don't see her as doing anything but marijuana less than occasionally, actually, jmo.

I don't care what she told someone about her doing drugs. She's a liar and I think she intentionally told one of her male friends (Jesse?) that she did hard drugs to give her an "alibi" of being "flipped out" for when Caylee is found and everything comes back to bite her in the butt. 'Casey did drugs,' some will say, 'that's why she doesn't know what happened to Caylee,' type of BS.

One of the reasons I feel this way is because she was ticked off that one of her boyfriends smoked (can't remember which boyfriend). That doesn't mean tooooo much, but to me, it says something.

I sure don't think she looks healthy now. She looks the same to me, maybe a fuller face, longer hair, more feminine style hair. Heck, she looks like Hayley Mills now (yeah, dating myself).

JBean
01-21-2009, 10:02 PM
i bumped up earlier convo to see what information we have

technicalconfusion
01-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Your daughter was LUCKY! There's a w/s called, I think, "Faces of Meth," that shows the physical degeneration. Ever meth user I've had as a patient, ended up aged 20 years in under five years, and with rotten teeth.

They could have detoxed KC in jail. But, I think someone would have leaked it.

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/photo_8.html

HEre ya go.

peytnsmom
01-21-2009, 10:21 PM
As far as the lollipops...last year my grandfather was very ill (renal failure, congestive heart failure, and lung cancer)and he was prescribed methadone or morphine...once he couldn't swallow the doctor prescribed liquid and later on methadone/morphine LOLLIPOPS. So maybe this is what KC was into???

Khaki_Pants
01-21-2009, 10:22 PM

HEre ya go.

Ok, maybe it's because I was already freaked out tonight, but that freaked me out.

I don't feel good tonight. All this madness!

txanmom
01-21-2009, 10:31 PM
gonna go out on a limb here, but in my younger days i used to party aLOT and the lolipop thing is for X, it makes your mouth dry and your teeth chatter and grind. i immediately figured that out back months ago when i saw those party pix, plus the overt sexual behavior in the pix, X makes you very sexual and lovey dovey with anyone around you. also notice all the blown pupils in the party pix - another dead giveaway. also, X has a little speed in it and it will keep you up for a day or so after use before you come down and it kills your appetite. also, it usually will make you vomit when it starts to hit your system and i noticed pix of her vomiting.

BUT there is no way on earth X, pot, cigs, coke, ice, painkillers or beer is gonna make you murder your kid, sorry.

JaneInOz
01-21-2009, 10:54 PM
gonna go out on a limb here, but in my younger days i used to party aLOT and the lolipop thing is for X, it makes your mouth dry and your teeth chatter and grind. i immediately figured that out back months ago when i saw those party pix, plus the overt sexual behavior in the pix, X makes you very sexual and lovey dovey with anyone around you. also notice all the blown pupils in the party pix - another dead giveaway. also, X has a little speed in it and it will keep you up for a day or so after use before you come down and it kills your appetite. also, it usually will make you vomit when it starts to hit your system and i noticed pix of her vomiting.

BUT there is no way on earth X, pot, cigs, coke, ice, painkillers or beer is gonna make you murder your kid, sorry.

well that first hand informations sheds light on her behaviour ! Thank you for opening up ((hugs))) and it would appear that is what she was on because she was overtly sexual..and from what Jessie said she in fact did change a LOT
and that is quite possibly due to the drugs..

What a shame she didnt marry him and stay on the straight and clear path..Caylee would very likely be alive today...

I have heard / read that drugs do change people's personality's.

doogiesgirl
01-21-2009, 11:06 PM
In the statement on that link RM confirms She did Cannabis and he did it with her Once
Then someone has said she did hard drugs (thats not confirmed)

People that do drugs (esp Ice ecstasy heroin - the harder drugs) disintergrate - there are no Fat Drug addicts or even healthy looking ones

It definitely seems that she started mixing with the wrong crowd and got into drugs

MAYBE Caylee swallowed a drug ?

Casey looks immensely healthier in the January 09 photos, she looks like the girl next door compared to the July 08 where she looks like a hard mean gaunt girl

What if she was doing ICE ? Ice is a Mega stressor to making people do Crazy things and act Crazy

Many people have murdered in robberies and so on when on hard drugs

I don't know if KC was doing meth or not, but this sounds like the best defense I've heard so far. My son got caught in its snairs for a while(thank you Jesus-he is off of that poison today) but when he was on it, that person was not my son, its effects are beyond horrifying, and I can see a person doing things they would never dream of doing as themselves on that stuff. Talking gibberish and telling the most unbelievable lies are part of it too. It wouldn't get KC off but that scenario makes her sound a little less evil. MOO

ThoughtElf
01-21-2009, 11:35 PM

Bingo. KC was a runner. Lack of exercise accounts for the moderate weight gain.

JaneInOz
01-21-2009, 11:39 PM
It may only be my opinion but you watch the defense come up with this.
They will potray her as the young naive girl, who got pregnant too young and was heartbroken over not marrying Jesse and starting mixing with the wrong crowd who did drugs and she started doing them and her personality changed dramactically
I mean its all set up already isnt it ? Jessies been on national TV stating similar, how she isn't the casey HE knew...

Then someone else saying she is doing drugs and intimating maybe hard drugs

The WILD pictures....

Yup this is going to be a defense line... IMO

(unless of course there is any OTHER Bombshells to use ! not saying this is but just saying if there was other things ) but this is as good as any a defense

trying to make sense
01-21-2009, 11:47 PM
I don't know if KC was doing meth or not, but this sounds like the best defense I've heard so far. My son got caught in its snairs for a while(thank you Jesus-he is off of that poison today) but when he was on it, that person was not my son, its effects are beyond horrifying, and I can see a person doing things they would never dream of doing as themselves on that stuff. Talking gibberish and telling the most unbelievable lies are part of it too. It wouldn't get KC off but that scenario makes her sound a little less evil. MOO

I watched intervention this week about a meth addict her behavior fit Caseys to a "t". The contempt for her parents, the overly sexual behavior, total disreguard for anyone in her life. This girl did not look like a "meth addict" either. The lies Casey told, the money she stole. The twisted way she explains herself. Nothing about meth addicts thinking make sense. It steals their souls. She tried to change after she got pregnant and hooked up with Jesse. She could not stay away from her drug crowd. This started her addiction cycles again. Cindy and George have been dealing with this since High school. Look at all the calls to their house.

I remember Lee asking Casey is this like the last time. They knew Casey dragged Caylee around with her as this got more and more out of control. They just did not want to deal with it. It was easier to stay in denial. Sorry so long but this is my first post and have been holding back. I do think Casey went through withdrawals when she was first arrested. She really looked like he**.

Pattymarie
01-21-2009, 11:58 PM
I posted a question about the A's subtance abuse a few days ago. Got no response. I even tried to post a thread about this and got deleted.... My experience (as a former substance abuse RN) has been that there is no dysfunctional family without substance abuse....usually alcohol and cigarettes first....then pot...then precripted pills...such as tranquilizers and pain pills ( valium, xanax, oxycontin, etc) then illicet street drugs... coke, meth, ecstacy, date-rape drugs...etc.

This HAS to be a factor with one or more of the A's. All of them...imo... to one degree or another. And furthermore, I believer LE knows this and has tested this to the best of their ability...hence, why some members of the family refuse to turn over their DNA and take lie detector tests.

Jay D
01-22-2009, 12:08 AM
I don't know anything about drugs, maybe why I don't recognize anything drug related from the pictures. What I do see from the pictures is a scared little girl in July 08 having thoughts of electric chairs and lethal injections, and a cocky little girl in Jan 09 comforted by her attorney's assurances that she may skate free and be rich to boot.

CentralFLMama
01-22-2009, 12:35 AM
I have no doubt that she probably did drugs and not just smoking some pot. I think the scene she was in really promotes that kind of lifestyle and I would be surprised if she and most of her friends did NOT do drugs.

Sheromom
01-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I have a feeling that KC just went through the last several years doing whatever was "fun" and gave her pleasure for the moment. That could include drugs, alcohol and sex without necessarilly resulting in an addiction; just another past-time. Right now, about the ONLY pleasure available to her is food; thus the weight gain.

Grace1984
01-22-2009, 01:02 AM
She may have been using drugs but I doubt it was meth or anything that causes instant addiction. We have heard nothing about her withdrawing which she would if she was addicted or using crack/meth/heroin.

Jubilee
01-22-2009, 01:06 AM

HEre ya go.

Wow. Why do so many of them have sores/scabs on their faces?

tangerinemoon
01-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Her teeth (KC's) look healthy. Ever seen the mouth of a chronic meth user. Not pretty.

technicalconfusion
01-22-2009, 01:23 AM
Her teeth (KC's) look healthy. Ever seen the mouth of a chronic meth user. Not pretty.

Coke can do that too. Maybe not as quickly, but most coke users rub coke on their gums and it does damage down the road.

Wow. Why do so many of them have sores/scabs on their faces?

My guess is because they pick their face - much like a coke user constantly looks out the window. I've never done meth - it wasn't around in my drug days.

KC was not doing drugs. Pot, yes. A pill here and there, probably. I'm an alcoholic and former drug user and I can spot someone a mile away - generally down to what they're using. I tended bar both sober and drunk for years and I knew exactly what my customers were on. I had to.

mitzi
01-22-2009, 01:28 AM

I don't always agree with you Dots, but this post is right on!:)

tangerinemoon
01-22-2009, 01:29 AM
I think if she experimented with anything, she probably went for the ecstasy. Her love of Shamrocks..... She loves lollypops and popsicles.

Zingo
01-22-2009, 01:34 AM
I posted a question about the A's subtance abuse a few days ago. Got no response. I even tried to post a thread about this and got deleted.... My experience (as a former substance abuse RN) has been that there is no dysfunctional family without substance abuse....usually alcohol and cigarettes first....then pot...then precripted pills...such as tranquilizers and pain pills ( valium, xanax, oxycontin, etc) then illicet street drugs... coke, meth, ecstacy, date-rape drugs...etc.

This HAS to be a factor with one or more of the A's. All of them...imo... to one degree or another. And furthermore, I believer LE knows this and has tested this to the best of their ability...hence, why some members of the family refuse to turn over their DNA and take lie detector tests.

ITA ... I don't know about the rest of the family, but KC def shows signs of a drug habit. I posted this in another thread, but I've had personal experiences with a family member on drugs. They lie, cheat, steal, and manipulate to continue their habit. And the parents are usually in the dark, or in denial. It's part of the cycle: the addict needs an enabler. And the enabler vascilates between complete denial to complete rage. (Sounds like CA???) The family members (enablers) are hostages to the addict, and yet they refuse to make tough choices such as setting their own boundaries. Their lives are enmeshed in the chaos created by the addict.

This is what I see with KC and her family ... CA is a complete co-dependent.

sharpar
01-22-2009, 02:52 AM
GA is the enabler - he and KC both mooching off CA - neither met their responsibilities both involved in nefarious activities - each one has the goods on the other. They would absolutely conspire with each other and blow smoke for Cindy - they have been doing it for a long time.

I was on the phone and had the sound turned down and the raging jail visit was playing cindy is horrified sobbing in utter distress and agony - George is on the phone with KC -he is totally oblivious to Cindys distress - KC is smiling and laughing fully enjoying her daddys attention & Cindys pain . Utterly horriffic to see.

mikeysmommom
01-22-2009, 03:28 AM
GA is the enabler - he and KC both mooching off CA - neither met their responsibilities both involved in nefarious activities - each one has the goods on the other. They would absolutely conspire with each other and blow smoke for Cindy - they have been doing it for a long time.

I was on the phone and had the sound turned down and the raging jail visit was playing cindy is horrified sobbing in utter distress and agony - George is on the phone with KC -he is totally oblivious to Cindys distress - KC is smiling and laughing fully enjoying her daddys attention & Cindys pain . Utterly horriffic to see.

I feel the same way.CA is not the enabler but George is.Can you imagine living with the two of them. CA was trying to get answers IMO