PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)

Tricia
08-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Dear Webleuths Members,

We will continue the Padilla thread here.

I have been in contact with Mr. Padilla and yes, he is the "real" Tony Padilla. See post #4 for more details.

Our poor moderators have had about 12 minutes sleep since yesterday because they stayed up to monitor the Padilla thread.

Just a friendly warning;

We are not in the mood for any rude, nasty, sarcastic, posts or anything else that goes against our TOS.

Disagree? YES. Of course. But there is no need to be a jerk about it.

To the vast majority of Websleuths members who are wonderful and mature...THANK YOU.

Remember, Tony Padilla, The Anthony's, the members of Websleuths, and all who know of this case want one thing, we want to bring Caylee home safely. We are all on the same page. With our "sameness" we should be able to get along just fine:)

Tricia

SuziQ
08-17-2008, 01:05 PM
Thanks Tricia. Can you verify that Tony Padilla posting here is the real Tony Padilla? TIA.

Hailiejade77
08-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Brought this over from the previous thread

We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.

Tony Padilla,

I was the one that posted that. I found it on another forum. I posted it and never said that I believed it. I just wanted to see if any other websleuther believed it. I am basically new here. Here is the link I found it at. Its on a blog over there. http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

I am TRULY sorry that the post hurt your feelings, that is not what I intended to do. I didn't want to hurt anyone with it. I just found it interesting that someone claimed to have talked to you. And I also posted it because I have been saying since day one that I thought Casey had a drug problem and the poster claiming to have talked to you confirmed that. I am sorry and I hope that I didn't offend you, it wasn't my intention to! Please forgive me. And thank you for talking to us at websleuths! I am hoping and praying that Leonard will get Casey to talk and tell us where her beautiful daughter is!

Wanted to add that I wasn't the only one that posted this. This was posted HOURS before I posted mine. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69049&page=12

Tricia
08-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks Tricia. Can you verify that Tony Padilla posting here is the real Tony Padilla? TIA.

YES. I can say with 100 percent certainty this is the "real" Tony Padilla.

I just got off the phone with him. Very nice and sincere person.

The reason Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths is because he "investigated" the site and like the fact that it wasn't a flame throwing name calling site.

Mr.Padilla said he felt very good about last night's "Chat."

He said that he will try and come back on later tonight if he can.

The thing I would ask you is to please not P.M. him or ask him to join any friendship groups. He would like to come on here and strictly post on the threads.

There are only a small number of posters who don't understand why we are unforgiving if you will about posting anything of a rude or name calling nature.

The fact that Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths out of all the other sites to come on and take the heat speaks volumes about our members and their behavior.

This is why we are so strict.

Post away and lets hope Mr. Padilla has time to come back soon.

Tricia

JBean
08-17-2008, 01:26 PM
As many of you will recall, we had a great resource in Midnite during the Laci trial. I am not equating Tony's role in this with Midnite's expertise, but it was a great question and answer type thread and Midnite was nice enough to come and answer our inquiries. He/she did not get into a lot of our emotional type rantings, but rather answered our specific questions with patience.
I would love to have Tony Padilla as a resource.The fact that he felt good about last night's Q&A is encouraging.

NighTillDawn
08-17-2008, 01:28 PM
YES. I can say with 100 percent certainty this is the "real" Tony Padilla.

I just got off the phone with him. Very nice and sincere person.

The reason Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths is because he "investigated" the site and like the fact that it wasn't a flame throwing name calling site.

He said that he will try and come back on later tonight if he can.

The thing I would ask you is to please not P.M. him or ask him to join any friendship groups. He would like to come on here and strictly post on the threads.

There are only a small number of posters who don't understand why we are unforgiving if you will about posting anything of a rude or name calling nature.

The fact that Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths out of all the other sites to come on and take the heat speaks volumes about our members and their behavior.

This is why we are so strict.

Post away and lets hope Mr. Padilla has time to come back soon.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia, we wouldn't be here without you! You are a wonderful person for giving us a place where people share a common interest. God Bless!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

christine2448
08-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Thank you Tricia, we wouldn't be here without you! You are a wonderful person for giving us a place where people share a common interest. God Bless!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Tricia, and thanks Tony.

SuziQ
08-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Thank you so much Tricia! I always feel a bit silly having a discussion with someone when I don't know who they really are. I didn't see last night's "interesting" convo. Sounds like it was one of those get out the popcorn and sit back, stay out of it, and watch things. It was all cleaned up before I came along.

I hope Mr Padilla does come back and understands that our opinions are a good representation of how the general public feels. If anything, WS could give him a heads up on what he's going to face in the real world. And I hope our observations give him some food for thought.

technicalconfusion
08-17-2008, 01:45 PM
And thanks to the moderators who keep a really good :eye: on things.

curiousmind
08-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Well, I for one think that if anyone can get through to her it is people who are used to dealing with people like her, are not in LE, and are in a sense helping her in some way shape or form.

If they are going to be with her 24-7 that will allow for a relationship to develop where she may end up talking.

JBean
08-17-2008, 01:47 PM
I'll start with a question in case he returns tonight.

1. Is it unusual for you to have such specific terms when you bond someone out of jail? What I mean is, I know there are general terms regarding jumping bail and the court ordered conditions, but it seems that you all going to be nearby her physically 24/7. Is that uncommon? I read also that you do a lot of high risk bails, is that true and if so is this more along the lines of how high risk bails are handled?

2. In your opinion, how likely is that she will be released on bond?

housemouse
08-17-2008, 01:53 PM
This would be for specific questions we would post for Mr. Padillo, and perhaps for the key points we all agree are authentic in the case.

Now, I am not an expert in how to run a wonderful site like this, and would defer to the mods on how this would be done, and structured. I do think the questions and facts posted should be short, to the point, and if more info might be helpful that we provide links...

Just a thought, and my feelings won't be hurt if this is an impractical idea.

I have plenty of these, and my kids used to call them "Mom's little lead balloons"!

SuziQ
08-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Well, I for one think that if anyone can get through to her it is people who are used to dealing with people like her, are not in LE, and are in a sense helping her in some way shape or form.

If they are going to be with her 24-7 that will allow for a relationship to develop where she may end up talking.

The problem I have with this is all the things that could go wrong while they are, IMO, playing a game, whatever the Padillas intentions are "good or bad".

We have to remember what Bounty Hunter Padilla has already stated regarding what his beliefs are. He stated that he believes the kidnapping story and that's the angle he's going with. Is he going to see or even look for another angle here? If he does, will he report it to LE if it proves his theory of the kidnappers are incorrect?

I think it's too risky to let Casey out. Especially given the unlikelyhood that she will tell the truth to anyone.

awakening2lite
08-17-2008, 02:02 PM
To Tony Padilla:

I would like to know if the Caylee Anthony case will be a future episode on the show you and your Uncle star in on National Geographic Channel series 'Bounty Hunters'?

Will your next episode:

Bounty Hunters

Next Airing Next Airing Next Airing Next Airing Wed Aug 20 3A

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGC/StaticFiles/Images/Show/21xx/210x/2109_bounty-hunters-1_05320299.jpg

source: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/bounty-hunters-2109/Overview

make mention of the case?

Thank you for your response.

JBean
08-17-2008, 02:04 PM
This would be for specific questions we would post for Mr. Padillo, and perhaps for the key points we all agree are authentic in the case.

Now, I am not an expert in how to run a wonderful site like this, and would defer to the mods on how this would be done, and structured. I do think the questions and facts posted should be short, to the point, and if more info might be helpful that we provide links...

Just a thought, and my feelings won't be hurt if this is an impractical idea.

I have plenty of these, and my kids used to call them "Mom's little lead balloons"!
You have described pretty much how it was done with Midnite during laci. We would post our question as I have done above. there would be very little, if any discussion in between so that Midnite could easily find our questions. he would come on at night and answer all of our questions. he did not post anywhere else on the board only on his dedicated thread. those that wanted to ask or read were welcome to. He never got into any kind of debate but would certainly address opposing view type questions. We didn't have to wade through a lot of opinions unless they were a part of a question. Not everyone agreed with Midnite and they were welcome to question his answers with additional questions. There were no real rules beyond TOS, Midnite just ignored anything that was not along the lines of what we were trying to do. We all policed ourselves pretty well and IIRC, the mods didn't have to monitor too much.
It was a wonderful resource.

awakening2lite
08-17-2008, 02:07 PM
To Tony Padilla:

Your Uncle stated (in one interview) that he is not an agent of law enforcement and would not be getting information from Casey and turning it over to LE. Isn't that in conflict with the stated purpose of getting info from Casey?

What will your Uncle do with the information that he may get from Casey?

Thanks for your response.

websurfer
08-17-2008, 02:12 PM
All the people reading about this case,know about this case,discussing this case.

All want the same thing...
For Caylee who never hurt anyone
to come home safe & sound.

Just as an accident can happen to forever change your life,so can an incident .The timing of Caylee going missing does bother me.
She was safe within the Anthony home,She is removed for whatever reason and goes missing.
That is the issue for me.
Why then?

ladonna
08-17-2008, 02:28 PM
To Tony Padilla:

Your Uncle stated (in one interview) that he is not an agent of law enforcement and would not be getting information from Casey and turning it over to LE. Isn't that in conflict with the stated purpose of getting info from Casey?

Great question. I would love to know that answer myself.

my2cents
08-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Mr. Padilla,

I think that your appearance here is great, as you can answer many questions that many of us have about your involvement, regardless of whether or not we agree with what you are doing. I would like to respectfully ask you a couple of questions.

I went to a law seminar with a long-time, well respected judge in my district. He and I talked at length about this case and your involvement. He stated that he thought it was a very bad idea for you to get involved because he believes, regardless of Casey agreeing to any bond conditions that you set, that she will create "a mess of problems" for you by claiming false imprisonment and sexual battery. This was regarding your statement of having her under your watch 24/7 and being in the same room with her.

We all know that Casey has lied to friends, family members, and LE. She should be smart enough to know that a rape accusation would require evidence. The Florida sexual battery statute can be viewed here: http://law.justia.com/florida/codes/TitleXLVI/ch0794.html Does this concern you at all?

Also, I would like to ask if you have spoken to the family about your proposed conditions of the bond? Have they agreed to let you stay in the home with them? If they will not agree to your conditions for Casey, do you have an alternate "home" for her?

Casey is a high profile suspect. If you plan on hiding her, have you considered that it is likely that reporters, etc will be following you from the courthouse? This is just my opinion, but it seems there are many people that are very angry with Casey and may want to cause her harm. Have you considered that she may be located and killed?

Respectfully submitted,

MH

wishingtree
08-17-2008, 02:46 PM
To Tony Padilla:

Dear Mr. Padilla, I sincerely appreciate the respect you have shown to everyone here at Websleuths by agreeing to answer our questions and will give you the same respect in return.

My questions expand a little on the original question posted above by awakening2lite.

- If during the course of your group's investigation in the search for Caylee Anthony you discover that she was killed either accidentally or purposely by Casey Anthony will you share that information with LE?

- Furthermore, if you find out the location of little Caylee's body if she is deceased will you share that information with LE so she can receive a proper burial?

I hope with all my heart that you are able to find little Caylee and bring her home alive, but personally believe it is unlikely and hope you prove me wrong. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to express our questions and concerns.

JBean
08-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Many people have asked me about Midnite. Here is some good reading
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1418366

Oh i think my search times out when I link it.

Either go advanced search titles only and put in Midnite

or here are some threads I chose at random
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8067&highlight=midnite
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17150&highlight=midnite

Nickelfoo
08-17-2008, 03:00 PM
I will be surprised if this works out for anyone at all, be it the Padilla's or the Anthony's. I hope I am wrong.

daisy7
08-17-2008, 03:00 PM

Tricia

Can someone let this newbie know how to get to the Chats?

JBean
08-17-2008, 03:08 PM
In this case,it wasn't a true chat Daisy. It was just another thread that we were trying to "chat" in real time.
However,there chat here at WS, but I have no clue how to get there, I have never gone.

SeriouslySearching
08-17-2008, 03:10 PM
That is wonderful, Tricia! Glad that we have the confirmation. Thanks!

I would like to ask our members to please read the other thread and take note of the questions Mr. Padilla has already been asked and answered. There is no sense in him wasting his time going over something repeatedly. This is another way we can choose to be respectful.

My2Cents~ He stated he has not spoken with the family, LE, or Baez about any arrangements or conditions of bond.

christine2448
08-17-2008, 03:15 PM

Chat instructions:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

amethyst221
08-17-2008, 03:19 PM
I wanted to re-post on the new thread so it didn't get lost. I have no problem in being courteous to people who disagree with me, or with the decision to have Mr. Padilla posting here. I just don't think the impression should be given that he or his uncle are totally objective investigators into what happened to Caylee. They are in essence part of her defense team, correct? They may propose to question the mother, if they can, to explore where Caylee might be, but won't that information be considered privileged? I can't imagine they will share information with us, as members of the public, other than to perhaps describe the progress they are making to discover the kidnappers, or how Casey misplaced her daughter and her subsequent fate at the hands of people other than Casey. To an outsider, it seems as if the effect of your participation is to give credence to CA's version of events.

My main question is this: if you should obtain information from Casey Anthony that might lead to the location of Caylee or, in the very worst case scenario, her body, will you tell LE first and allow them to make that discovery and preserve any possibly relevant evidence? If CA tells you that she accidentally or purposefully killed her daughter, will you share that information with LE? Revoke her bond? Thank you.

tabbykiki
08-17-2008, 03:24 PM
As many of you will recall, we had a great resource in Midnite during the Laci trial. I am not equating Tony's role in this with Midnite's expertise, but it was a great question and answer type thread and Midnite was nice enough to come and answer our inquiries. He/she did not get into a lot of our emotional type rantings, but rather answered our specific questions with patience.
I would love to have Tony Padilla as a resource.The fact that he felt good about last night's Q&A is encouraging.

Yes I remember midnite. Did we ever find out who he really was?

awakening2lite
08-17-2008, 03:39 PM
To Tony Padilla,

Which do you prefer to go by the name Alex or Tony?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGC/StaticFiles/Images/Show/21xx/210x/2109_bounty-hunters-4_04700300.jpg
Leonard Padilla in Alex Padilla Bail Bonds office, Sacramento, CA.

source: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/bounty-hunters-2109/Overview#tab-Photos/2

awakening2lite
08-17-2008, 03:40 PM
To Tony Padilla,

Is your Uncle a licensed Private Investigator in the State of Florida?

EvaInCA
08-17-2008, 03:44 PM
I just wanted to put my questions for him again, if he sees them in this thread.

If Casey is made aware of the conditions of her being out on bail and she agrees to being under 24/7 "watch", what do you expect of her in regards to finding her daughter? What if she sticks to the same stories she's already told?

Can she (for some reason or another) decline being bailed out?

Last question, how long would it you give (or your uncle) to Casey before you would agree that nothing is being gained by her "helping" OUT and would you revoke the bond? Like 2 weeks, a month?

I appreciate being a member to Websleuths! Thanks!

LI_Mom
08-17-2008, 03:52 PM
You have described pretty much how it was done with Midnite during laci. We would post our question as I have done above. there would be very little, if any discussion in between so that Midnite could easily find our questions. he would come on at night and answer all of our questions. he did not post anywhere else on the board only on his dedicated thread. those that wanted to ask or read were welcome to. He never got into any kind of debate but would certainly address opposing view type questions. We didn't have to wade through a lot of opinions unless they were a part of a question. Not everyone agreed with Midnite and they were welcome to question his answers with additional questions. There were no real rules beyond TOS, Midnite just ignored anything that was not along the lines of what we were trying to do. We all policed ourselves pretty well and IIRC, the mods didn't have to monitor too much.
It was a wonderful resource.

Best bet might be for a mod to create a separate thread that ONLY lists any specific questions so Tony can find those quickly & easily... otherwise it might become overwhelming & too time consuming to have to read through long threads that repeat the same questions & comments.

Make it a sticky & call it something like: Questions for Tony Padilla (No Discussions)

Just my 2 cents (before inflation. lol)

st. crispian
08-17-2008, 04:00 PM
I just wanted to put my questions for him again, if he sees them in this thread.

Does it still look like she could possibly be out by Monday?

If Casey is made aware of the conditions of her being out on bail and she agrees to being under 24/7 "watch", what do you expect of her in regards to finding her daughter? What if she sticks to the same stories she's already told?

Can she (for some reason or another) decline being bailed out?

Last question, how long would it you give (or your uncle) to Casey before you would agree that nothing is being gained by her "helping" OUT and would you revoke the bond? Like 2 weeks, a month?

I appreciate being a member to Websleuths! Thanks!
Excellent questions and to expand it a little more:
1.) Are you going to ask her to agree to take a lie detector test as one of the conditions to bail her out?
2.) Are you going to ask her to agree to be interogated for x hours per day as one of the conditions to bail her out?
3.) Are you going to ask her to agree to be filmed/recorded as one of the conditions to bail her out?

You have made it clear, Mr. Padilla, that bailing her out this coming week is not a foregone conclusion, not a done deal. Is Casey going to have to agree (verbally and/or in wiriting?) to a multi-pronged deal/agreement in order for you to bail her out? In essence, is she going to have to agree to tell you where Cayley is? Are you going to offer HER a reward or incentive of some type to talk?

Diamond
08-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Best bet might be for a mod to create a separate thread that ONLY lists any specific questions so Tony can find those quickly & easily... otherwise it might become overwhelming & too time consuming to have to read through long threads that repeat the same questions & comments.

Make it a sticky & call it something like: Questions for Tony Padilla (No Discussions)

Just my 2 cents (before inflation. lol)

Maybe we can move the talking to another thread and let this one become questions (no repeats) only? We could move the talking now...on our own. That might free up some time for the mods. Just a thought... :)

PassTheMotrin
08-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Tony is only posting the bond for Casey. That is his only involvement, I believe. Leonard and his other guys will be the ones keeping an eye on her.

I'm going to have faith in Leonard. He deals with professional liars all the time. As a professional bounty hunter, he deals with shady characters on a regular basis. If anyone can squeeze the truth out of Casey, I believe he can.

I just hope and pray that this will bring little Caylee home.

MD MOMMY
08-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks for all the hard work by the mods..it is great to know that you guys will do everything possible to get to the bottem of who is who so a big thank you!!!!!!!!

Jolynna
08-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Tony,

Welcome.

My questions:

1.) Will Casey be filmed at any time?

2.) Did I correctly understand that Leonard or
someone from your group will be meeting with LE
prior to bailing out Casey?

Thanks. I am glad to have you here.

KR2tonenow
08-17-2008, 05:02 PM
I wish I had a more heads up on this last night :(

Anyway, reading back from Thread #1, Tony, when this was publicized on Fox News, I did notice that you shielded your face from the cameras, and my thought was "this guy doesn't want to be identified". Quite understandably with the way the media hounds individuals.

I do believe you want to help Caylee. I personally would like to see some closure here. Casey will somehow have to concede and provide more information. The essence of finding Caylee is priority.

Thanks for your honesty!!
Good luck next week! :):)

pixies
08-17-2008, 05:14 PM
My main question is this: if you should obtain information from Casey Anthony that might lead to the location of Caylee or, in the very worst case scenario, her body, will you tell LE first and allow them to make that discovery and preserve any possibly relevant evidence? If CA tells you that she accidentally or purposefully killed her daughter, will you share that information with LE? Revoke her bond? Thank you.

Excellent question, one that I was curious about earlier that seems to be lost now or deleted.

headndownstream
08-17-2008, 05:16 PM
I notice he is a fact based man, not given to high emotion. I like the way he answers questions. Straight to the point, sincere and truthful to his knowledge.

Schmerty_Jones
08-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Yes I remember midnite. Did we ever find out who he really was?
Yes,I did.

JBean
08-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Yes,I did.Hi Schmert!:blowkiss:
If you mean CD, was that actually confirmed? because I do not think it was him.

yolorado
08-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Mr Padilla, my question is what happens if Casey is released and then kills herself? Do you still have to forfeit the bond? Also, if that happens after you cause her to be released from jail without family involvement, have you taken precautions to protect yourselves from lawsuits from her family should the worst occur?

Alcina
08-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Mr Padilla, my question is what happens if Casey is released and then kills herself? Do you still have to forfeit the bond? Also, if that happens after you cause her to be released from jail without family involvement, have you taken precautions to protect yourselves from lawsuits from her family should the worst occur?

Hi Yolorado, Mr. Padilla answered part of your question last night.

LINK (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69128&page=3) post #66 Hope that helps.

headndownstream
08-17-2008, 05:49 PM
I feel like I'm coming to my senses. He is a bounty hunter. (Leonard P). He PUTS people in jail, doesn't let them out. He cares, he sees the facts. Really, Casey won't be free, she will be 'in his care' for awhile (heh heh). He has a plan, which I'm sure he won't be divulging at this point. I believe he knows what he's doing. I hope to God he does. I wouldn't want Casey to pull a Hannibal Lecter on him.

Clodagh
08-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Thank you, wishingtree, and good job! You have asked THE MOST IMPORTANT questions. The answers to those questions could have a huge bearing on whether or not Baez allows Casey to accept Padilla's offer.

Dear Mr. Padilla, I sincerely appreciate the respect you have shown to everyone here at Websleuths by agreeing to answer our questions and will give you the same respect in return.

My questions expand a little on the original question posted above by awakening2lite.

- If during the course of your group's investigation in the search for Caylee Anthony you discover that she was killed either accidentally or purposely by Casey Anthony will you share that information with LE?

- Furthermore, if you find out the location of little Caylee's body if she is deceased will you share that information with LE so she can receive a proper burial?

I hope with all my heart that you are able to find little Caylee and bring her home alive, but personally believe it is unlikely and hope you prove me wrong. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to express our questions and concerns.

poco
08-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Mr. Padilla - you have 4,238,320 questions to answer in the next hour - poor guy he'll never get through reading and answering all the questions we have for him. I say just let him give us any information he feels we might want and then, if there is time left in the poor man's life, he might answer a few questions......

rozey
08-17-2008, 07:11 PM
To Tony Padilla:

snip

Plz explain your ability to garner information from Casey and withhold same from LE. Is it that you will essentially be working for Baez? I'm somewhat confused on the legallity concerning obstruction of justice or withholding evidence in a criminal investigation. I do understand that the defense can and will do investigating independent of LE and am wondering if this is the cloak Leonard will be working under?

DEPUTYDAWG
08-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Many people have asked me about Midnite. Here is some good reading
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1418366

Oh i think my search times out when I link it.

Either go advanced search titles only and put in Midnite

or here are some threads I chose at random
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8067&highlight=midnite
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17150&highlight=midnite

I'm backing up JBean's remembrance of Midnite's assistance during the Laci case. He/she (never figured that out, darn it!) was such a legal voice of reason. Gave us all such an education on some of the complexities. Remained pretty darn neutral.

Just having Tony's insight on the legal and technical aspects of bonds, supervised release, etc. would be helpful, I would bet. It's an area that is important, but most people don't have such an opportunity to ask such questions.

For any insight Mr. Padilla would be willing to give to us, I thank him in advance.

I have mixed feelings (worries) on Casey's release if she gets out, but if she does, I send the greatest positive thoughts to the Padillas in any action they can do that would help find Caylee, one way or the other. It would be wonderful to have some resolution to this case. Thinking of Caylee :blowkiss:

JustJax
08-17-2008, 09:56 PM
I wish I had a more heads up on this last night :(

:)
Sorry, that would be my fault.:rolleyes:...I jumped on late last night and the first thing I do is see if any of my long time buds are on and Tony's name just jumped right out at me in the online list. I started a thread to welcome him immediatley and it just blew up!
I suspect he will check back as soon as he can.

Mohabi
08-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Sorry, that would be my fault.:rolleyes:...I jumped on late last night and the first thing I do is see if any of my long time buds are on and Tony's name just jumped right out at me in the online list. I started a thread to welcome him immediatley and it just blew up!
I suspect he will check back as soon as he can.

Online list? DO tell where to find that?? Thanks in advance!

Tom'sGirl
08-17-2008, 10:16 PM
http://websleuths.com/forums/online.php

OR, if you have them on your contacts list you can click Quick Links and open Contacts Popout

Mohabi
08-17-2008, 10:29 PM
http://websleuths.com/forums/online.php

OR, if you have them on your contacts list you can click Quick Links and open Contacts Popout

Thank you very much, Tom's Girl!

Tom'sGirl
08-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Thank you very much, Tom's Girl!
YVW! http://websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

believe09
08-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Dear Mr. Padilla-

Please find Caylee. It is about her and not Casey. You are smart and professional-please take the 500K and give it instead to the Polly Klaas foundation, or Project Jason, and then use the incredible talents of yourself and your uncle to help LE locate this lovely little girl....I think your money will be better spent. JMO.

Peace to you.

JustJax
08-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Or on the bottom of the page you are on. left hand side there is a spot where you can see who is viewing the thread..and in the forum itself is where I look first, at the bottom.

edgeofnight
08-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Mr. Padilla, if your uncle doesn't get anywhere with Casey in a week, which I believe is the time frame, what happens next? Is he and the crew going back home, and leaving Casey alone with her parents to deal with her? Thank-you

dunlurken
08-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Mr. Padilla: why would you post $500,000 to get Casey out of jail, and did you lose 10% as the bond? What is your motive for getting Casey out of jail?

JBean
08-18-2008, 03:59 PM
Tell me what lies are apparent and wheree you got your inforamtion.
Click here for the information you requested (http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf)

Edited to add: I agree that she should be entitled to be bonded out if the court has ordered it as an option.

CW
08-18-2008, 04:01 PM
Bump Bump for discussion..

Liz
08-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Dear Mr. Padilla-

Please find Caylee. It is about her and not Casey. You are smart and professional-please take the 500K and give it instead to the Polly Klaas foundation, or Project Jason, and then use the incredible talents of yourself and your uncle to help LE locate this lovely little girl....I think your money will be better spent. JMO.

Peace to you.

It's not cash. It's an insurance bond. At least that's how I understand it.
Right, Mr. Padilla?

gigi2009
08-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Brought over from other thread.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage)

Here is everything from the get go. Friends names and their statements etc...

Lie--claimed to work at Universal Studios as an event planner. Drove there with LE and proved to never have worked there.

Lie-Claims to have left Caylee at an apartment on S. Conway Rd. Proved to be empty since FEB. 29th.

Lie-CLaims Zenaida was a family friend for four years and babysat Caylee for 18 months. Proven that no one ever laid eyes on her or spoke to her.

Lie-Casey says she has been investigating Caylee's disappearance for 31 days. Proven to be out clubbing, dancing and never saying word one to her friends and acting perfectly fine.

Lie--claims to have received a phone call from Caylee at noon on july 15th. Phone records show 2 calls 12:13 AM and 3:35pm

I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the point.

SeriouslySearching
08-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Mr. Padilla~ I was defending Rob earlier saying that I thought the reason he stated he had not talked to Law Enforcement (LE) was because the ball was actually in your court for the moment and not Leonard's. Was I correct in my assumption? Leonard has no reason to meet with LE because you as a separate entity are responsible in secuing the release and the conditions?

TURBOTHINK
08-19-2008, 12:02 AM
From what I have observed from her parents and friends reports this is a very troubled girl. If she is not a sociopath, she appears to have a deep psychosis which could prove to be dangerous to herself.

My question for Mr. Padilla is aren't you taking a great risk by bailing her out of a protected place like a jail?

If she was involved with her daughter's death, she is a very high risk candidate for suicide. Even if she wasn't involved, from her history as portrayed by family and friends, she appears very unstable.

How do you plan to protect her from harming herself?

JBean
08-19-2008, 12:06 AM
From what I have observed from her parents and friends reports this is a very troubled girl. If she is not a sociopath, she appears to have a deep psychosis which could prove to be dangerous to herself.

My question for Mr. Padilla is aren't you taking a great risk by bailing her out of a protected place like a jail?

If she was involved with her daughter's death, she is a very high risk candidate for suicide. Even if she wasn't involved, from her history as portrayed by family and friends, she appears very unstable.

How do you plan to protect her from harming herself?
Howdy Turbothink.. put your question here..but you might want to check to see if it has been asked :)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69156

TURBOTHINK
08-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Dear Mr. Padilla-

Peace to you.

I think this is a better way to spend any money which will be spent keeping up with Casey. If the true motive is to find Caylee, then this is the direction I would prefer to see people really wanting to find her take.

Good post.

tttterri
08-19-2008, 02:45 PM
Hi Padilla! We have only factual info from the affidavit and what we have heard from the bond hearing, if that can be called factual. The cadaver dogs are helpful but not absolute as to being correct. Other than that, we only have what press investigators have reported, along with the grandparents and a few "friends" of Caseys reports to the news stations. If you can come up with any facts during your time with Casey, those would be very helpful in finding Caylees location. Thank you for trying no matter what your reasons may be. I am sure that finding Caylee will require all and any help offered and I agree, until there are enough facts known, there should be no judging. I dont care what the reasons are that anyone who offers their help in locating Caylee is, as long as they actually work and try to find her. With this said, thank you and may this standstill in this case move forward soon and Caylee be found.

websurfer
08-20-2008, 10:28 AM
After thinking on the report about all the cell phone "pings"
near the airport woods area.
It occured to me that perhaps Casey got Caylee and put her in a disguise to have her get on the plane to some other country?

Please have the airport check all flights for that day.
I think it is the 17th of JUNE?

Can't hurt to look at video from 16/17/18th/19th
Somebody may have taken her on a plane any day of the week
if she was put in diguise out in the woods.
like everyone I had thought she may have been dead,
then this occured to me .

:confused:

websurfer
08-20-2008, 10:31 AM
I think maybe all those phone pings from Casey were because she put Caylee in diguise out there.
And sent her off to another country on a plane.

Airport should review all surveillance videos from the airport.

on June 16/17/18/19

Caylee could have boarded a plane on any of those days...

websurfer
08-20-2008, 10:33 AM
:confused:

What if somebody stole Casey's phone too?

Lola
08-20-2008, 11:39 AM
Dear Mr. Padilla,
Sincerest best wishes to you in your endeavour. Here's hoping for a speedy resolution to this case.

fixingtoburst
08-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks for answering our questions and I look forward to continued chats in the future.

rozey
Thanks Tony.

SeriouslySearching
Whatever is best for you, we will do! Again, Welcome back and glad you are home.

Patty G
08-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks Tony!

Ezryder9
08-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Okay believe it or not I have some work (yes I am still doing bail here in Ca.) that I need too get to right away. I like the way this went in not trying to answer old questions but when you ask right away and I can get to the ones I can instead of going back. So what I am saying let's please ask questions when I am logged in and we can have some good discussion. I am not at all against your thoughts, theories, or your discussion. I feel it does not have to be all questions all the time but please keep it very brief if you can. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last I remember prayers never hurt anybody! Especially 3 year old little girls who need the support of us fortunate people who are probably not homesick!! Help out any way you can!!

Mr. P. I like you better and better all the time! Thanks for what you're doing.

karenmamo
08-24-2008, 04:59 PM
WOW-very insightful discussion.

YellowDog
08-25-2008, 01:06 AM
Has Leonard ever swallowed a toothpick?

CHICANA
08-25-2008, 01:10 AM
For some reason I can't post the direct link to the doc, but if you go the the OC comptroller's site and choose power of attorney docs. Put in chatt and you'll find addresses for the Chatt's including JP, in Florida and Oviedo.

http://www.occompt.com/disclaimer.html
Have no idea if it's relevant or if it's info they already have,sometimes my OCD takes over.

momtective
08-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Let's get the word out on all these websites "TO THE PERSON WHO HAS CAYLEE...NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO RETURN HER...NO MEDIA WATCHING!"

DazzlinDebSD
08-25-2008, 01:34 AM
If my child was missing I'd be on every news station, every radio talk show, and at every vigil letting the world know I was innocent and my child's life was in danger. There are no kidnappers, there was no job, there was no babysitter, and there's no lost cell phone. This game will only come to an end when Casey gets her final eff you in to the entire world and commits suicide. She has no place else to go. She knows she is going to do time even if they find Caylee, which is highly doubtful they do. Then what Tony? Sir, will the family sue you for trying to help them find this child? I spent a lot of time around people like Casey when I did time. She will NEVER come clean. She's too preppy for prision and she is up against the wall. She was much safer in protective custody in a county jail.

awakening2lite
08-25-2008, 01:52 AM
Mr. Padilla, thank you for coming back.. One thing I do not understand, is why currently and in the beginning, has this family or Casey, called in Texas Equusearch? They are world class, there does not need to be evidence of death, or anything other than a confirmed Missing person's file number to activate their response by the family. They have found both missing person's alive as well as countless recoveries. If they are really committed to finding Caylee, this would only progress that effort, whether she is alive or not. Would you be willing to recommend that to the family?

I would be willing to make the introduction, but a family member MUST request their asisstance.

As wonderful and successful as they are, I think even Equusearch would need a starting point.

Here's their link: http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Blink34
08-25-2008, 01:54 AM
As wonderful and successful as they are, I think even Equusearch would need a starting point.

Here's their link: http://www.texasequusearch.org/

I know them very well, they make their own starting point, it's what they do best, but need to be invited. That is why I am asking Mr. Padilla why they have not been called in?

DAWN TREADER
08-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the reply but to the best of my knowledge, no composite sketch of the person Casey identified as kidnapping her child has been released by LE, the FBI or M. R. B. A. E. Z. and this poor little girl has been missing since @ June 16th. I am truly concerned why everyone is asking the public to help find Caylee (a needle in a haystack) when Casey Anthony knows who took her child and can at least provide enough details for a composite sketch. Why are we wasting valuable time??????

ketel0ne
08-25-2008, 01:56 AM
Many of us do not believe that Caylee was murdered, but we do believe there was accident and Casey is covering it up. I really feel that the family and anyone they align themselves with has to believe the kidnap/given away story or they are not welcome. Accidents do happen, and until the public is told otherwise Caylee has not been seen since June 16th. There is no description of who has her, what they are driving. How is the public supposed to help and believe Caylee is alive?

DazzlinDebSD
08-25-2008, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the reply but to the best of my knowledge, no composite sketch of the person Casey identified as kidnapping her child has been released by LE, the FBI or M. R. B. A. E. Z. and this poor little girl has been missing since @ June 16th. I am truly concerned why everyone is asking the public to help find Caylee (a needle in a haystack) when Casey Anthony knows who took her child and can at least provide enough details for a composite sketch. Why are we wasting valuable time??????

Casey gave the LE a composite sketch and LE didn't put it out there because she had lied to them sooooooooooooo many times that they didn't want somebody's picture out there who didn't exist. Kinda like Zanny the sitter, ya know? The imaginary sitter she needed...... so she could go to her imaginary job.:rolleyes:

EvaInCA
08-25-2008, 02:07 AM
The case did not meet the criteria.

No physical description.

Need to have a car, make and model and more importantly a license plate.
I think there is more criteria but the license plate was the sticking point.

There is reasonable belief by law enforcement an abduction has occurred The abduction is of a child age 17 years or younger
The law-enforcement agency believes the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death
There is enough descriptive information about the victim and abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child The childís name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) computer

Here's the link:
http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/AMBERCriteria_Apr04.pdf

awakening2lite
08-25-2008, 02:11 AM
My guess is with all the stories told about the different places, people, etc., none of which checked out after consulting with the F.B.I. law enforcement did not feel there was a purpose.

Normally one would have been issued immediately, and after the F.B.I. consult, at the latest. It seems as if there has to be SOME evidence of a missing child being taken before they can issue an amber alert.

Something is being hidden here by LE and I don't think it is just because they didn't believe Casey.

Have you noticed there has been a ton of press coverage, but NOTHING on Walsh's missing children either? Why has Equisearch has not been called in?

EXCERPT

Sufficient Descriptive Information

For an AMBER Alert to be effective in recovering a missing child, the law enforcement agency must have enough information to believe that an immediate broadcast to the public will enhance the efforts of law enforcement to locate the child and apprehend the suspect. This element requires as much descriptive information as possible about the abducted child and the abduction, as well as descriptive information about the suspect and the suspectís vehicle. Issuing alerts in the absence of significant information that an abduction has occurred could lead to abuse of the system and ultimately weaken its effectiveness.

source: http://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm

awakening2lite
08-25-2008, 02:14 AM
snip respectfully

Have you noticed there has been a ton of press coverage, but NOTHING on Walsh's missing children either? Why has Equisearch has not been called in?

Caylee is featured on the Walsh missing persons aka America's most wanted

link: http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=57624

DAWN TREADER
08-25-2008, 02:16 AM
Why isn't Caylee listed on the FBI's kidnapped and missing persons list?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kidmiss.htm

DazzlinDebSD
08-25-2008, 02:17 AM
We are trying but we do not control everything. Please understand this. I wish we had the capabilities as other agencies do but we don't. Plus we respect LE and are staying completely out of their way.

Not to mention the fact that Baez is not letting anybody talk to his client! There's a three year old baby missing, but Casey's rights are more important at this time. I understand...........

I'm really not trying to be a smartass here. I just cannot for the life of me figure out why anybody in their right mind would get this woman out of jail knowing she has not ONCE told the truth about anything? What has this world come to? :confused:

DazzlinDebSD
08-25-2008, 02:33 AM
I am glad you have an opinion!! I agree that the whole thing smells rotten. But some people in this world are doers, and some people are talkers. I know which one Leonard is. I know which one I am. Which one do you seem to be?

I'm a doer sir. If I lived in Orlando I'd be out there searching for Caylee Marie Anthony in every field, wooded area, and swamp, just like I did when Danielle Van Dam went missing here in San Diego. Incidentely....... we found Danielle Van Dam the day her preditor was charged with murder. Danielle led us to her body and painted a picture for the jury which landed Westerfield on death row in San Quenton. Hopefully Caylee will lead us to her so she can have a proper burial and her family can have some closure.

DazzlinDebSD
08-25-2008, 02:49 AM
That's really interesting -- I had no idea. So, really, there's no chance any incarcerated defendant can ever get a truly fair trial since the state is privy to all info shared with an inmate's atty? Any idea why atty visits are all audio and video taped? Really getting an education here...thanks.

When you meet with your attorney it is not video taped or bugged. Jose Baez threw that out there to justify Casey's release. I spent over 100 hours with my attorney's and never once was it video taped or bugged. I spoke openly and so did my attorney's. This all went down in Deland Fla. I highly doubt it's any different in Orlando Fla.. Casey and Baez are paranoid!!! The entire case would be thrown out of court if LE taped an attorney and clients discussions.

Sherbie
08-25-2008, 02:50 AM
I don't think anything is unreasonable. I would hate to think that there is a possiblity of being tried for murder because 2 dogs smelled something. I know I am probably extra positve here but there is a little girls life at stake. I am hopeful she is alive until I am proven wrong. And no politicians have more than enough money to keep themselves out of jail. I.E Enron!!

Tony, has someone rubbed off on you? LOL :waitasec: Put the pizza in the car for 3 weeks; people think because she's a liar, she's a murderer; hate to see someone tried for murder because 2 dogs smelled something. I hate to say it, but that sounds so defense attorneyish -- take every single piece of the puzzle and say, "just because....doesn't mean...."

But it's not one piece here and there; it's the totality of it all. If she's ever charged with murder, it won't be because she's a liar and the dogs got excited over some rotten pizza. There will be far more to it. That, I am positive of.

I would be thrilled beyond measure if Caylee were to be found safe and sound. But, speaking for myself only, it's just about impossible to disregard the totality of the lies, all the humans and dogs detecting decomp, etc. in favor of defense/family scenarios that go way out there -- especially when the stories aren't consistent and nearly all the principles have been dishonest at some point...you know?

Thanks, and I'll quit pestering you now. Hope you and your family enjoy some nice time together! :)

DazzlinDebSD
08-25-2008, 02:51 AM
Why isn't Caylee listed on the FBI's kidnapped and missing persons list?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kidmiss.htm

Because she is not missing or kidnapped.

live2
08-25-2008, 02:53 AM
If we disregard other things I've brought to the table... at what point do you think that there might be some truth to the thought that there is another side to this coin?

How can you start others thinking just maybe there is another aspect to things? Talk about tipping the hat ... hehe.... I wish you the best.

EastSideOfSaddness
08-25-2008, 02:58 AM
When you meet with your attorney it is not video taped or bugged. Jose Baez threw that out there to justify Casey's release. I spent over 100 hours with my attorney's and never once was it video taped or bugged. I spoke openly and so did my attorney's. This all went down in Deland Fla. I highly doubt it's any different in the USA. Casey and Baez are paranoid!!!

Correct! If there were "bugging" going on he would be the first to sue the OCSO. That statement is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Tony--have you honestly regretted bailing Casey out at all or are you still standing by this decision?

Sherbie
08-25-2008, 03:18 AM
When you meet with your attorney it is not video taped or bugged. Jose Baez threw that out there to justify Casey's release. I spent over 100 hours with my attorney's and never once was it video taped or bugged. I spoke openly and so did my attorney's. This all went down in Deland Fla. I highly doubt it's any different in Orlando Fla.. Casey and Baez are paranoid!!! The entire case would be thrown out of court if LE taped an attorney and clients discussions.

I also feel there must be some way for a defendant to have private, non-recorded time with their attorney; otherwise, there wouldn't be a snowball's chance in hell of prevailing at trial when LE (even if they can't use what they hear in court) would certainly glean info to craft their strategy and have a very unfair advantage at trial.

Tony...are we talking about the same thing here? Were you maybe referring to a different type of meeting or something?

BTW, Deb...much respect to you for how you handled your situation, and tyvm for helping find little Danielle! :blowkiss:

DazzlinDebSD
08-25-2008, 03:26 AM
Tony, what do you think of this scenario....Truthfully...Good or Bad won't hurt my feelings!LOL
Bringing over from another thread,,

That would explain the TP connection. There is a lot of money being spent on security. This guy is not doing this for publicty. Heck, this is negative publicity reading a lot of the threads on this site. The five names. Amy, Ricardo, Tony, JP and who was the last one? He threw them out there as either warnings or decoys.

Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Zanny, Cindy, George, Lee, the neighbors, the media, numerous myspace friends, the DJ, the tow truck driver, the door man at the bar, the bartender, you, and me are all Casey's victims. PERIOD!!! Nobody else is involved. She would have snitched the day she was strip searched if anybody had anything to do with her crime. :bang:

christine2448
08-25-2008, 09:54 AM
If you find your post missing, it has been moved to Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla) (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69146)

We have asked numerous times to keep this thread for questions to Tony only (not to each other...not your whole 3 paragraph theory and, then asking his opinion. ) NO DISCUSSION, QUESTIONS ONLY.

The thread Welcome Tony Padilla (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69146) is for discussions, if Tony wants to come get in lengthy discussion on your theories, he knows how to get there.

QUESTIONS ONLY HERE.

PLEASE......THANK YOU.

bunniecakes
08-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Mr. Padilla,

Is the person who has Caylee dangerous, or a threat to her life at all? Do they love Caylee? I just want to know if Caylee is being taken care of or if she is in danger right now. I ask because Casey appears calm and collected and not freaking out. If her daughter were in "good" hands, maybe this would be why?

DazzlinDebSD
08-25-2008, 04:21 PM
If the 400 pages of documents released today from the DA's office reveal damning evidence that Casey clearly killed her child whether it be intentional or by mistake will you still cling on to the "kidnapping" theory???? Will you just sit back and wait for the murder charges to come down????