PDA

View Full Version : 2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

Pages : [1] 2

coltsgal
08-17-2008, 03:59 PM
I saw a little discussion regarding these photos on the Padilla thread, however I am wondering what has come of this so far?

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

Do we have a confirmation that these are Casey's belongings? Where did LE get this tip from to search this area (which I think is Jay Blanchard Park, right?)

I was searching for a thread regarding this, and surprisingly couldn't find one. Can anyone give me any info on this? What time was all this discovered yesterday?

my2cents
08-17-2008, 04:04 PM
I saw it mentioned online at around 3:00 CST yesterday. I've been looking for some confirmation as to if they are Casey's clothes, but haven't heard anything. Judging by the style of these clothes, I don't think that they belong to Casey. I think they look like something a homeless person left. Did anyone hear if they called the dogs in to see if the clothes smelled like "pizza"?

Marina2
08-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Donnam posted this is the general thread #98, post #22.

I purchased my graddaughter this tent set last year.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=6121381

It also came with a nylon pink camo carrying bag. This is what the pink thing looks like to me.

Looks exactly like the pink thing in the pics, something belonging to a child.

ShouldBWorking
08-17-2008, 04:41 PM
on Fox earlier they had an interview outside the Anthony house reporter said LE is saying they have no reason to believe those items belonged to Casey or Caylee

krimekat
08-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Fox News reporting that "a group of Internet Bloggers conducting their very own search for little Caylee found a book bag & some child's clothing" -- who are they!!!

JBean
08-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Fox News reporting that "a group of Internet Bloggers conducting their very own search for little Caylee found a book bag & some child's clothing" -- who are they!!!I saw a quick video of them last night showing them around the wooded area. they just seems like regualr folk that went out there and started looking.

I know LE took some clothes, but I thought someone said last night in another thread that it was really a dead end. Not sure though.

curiositycat
08-17-2008, 06:00 PM
If you go to post 1 in this thread and click on the link I am pretty sure it's Joe.
He is MY hero. He is out there every single day looking for Caylee.

curiositycat
08-17-2008, 06:02 PM
PS. He is a WS's member. He was first to tell us about the helicopters surrounding the Anthony's awhile back.

SelmaClue
08-17-2008, 06:17 PM
This is quoted from the "Photos Only - No Discussion" Thread:

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

August 17 Photos of Search Findings

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before (because I was busy with my life for the last 24 hours and haven't had time to read everything), but ........ are ALL of the photos at this link of items that were found together, in one pile? Or, did searchers/finders take photos of everything in the area that they found?
Thanks!

Selma

SelmaClue
08-17-2008, 06:35 PM
I saw a quick video of them last night showing them around the wooded area. they just seems like regualr folk that went out there and started looking.

I know LE took some clothes, but I thought someone said last night in another thread that it was really a dead end. Not sure though.

My thoughts are....... anyone can find a pile of clothing and stuff in any forest preserve. People dump or leave things all the time. That's why I asked if the items found were in one pile or just random stuff found during a romp in the woods.

The thing is, that little pink childs' dress can either be EASILY identified as belonging to Caylee - or not. On the other hand, maybe it could belong to another missing baby......... or the jeans to another missing adult woman.

I hope something comes of it. I just think that we'd already know if these items pertained to THIS case.

ETA: On yet ANOTHER hand, if the dress belonged to Caylee, none of the Anthony family members would admit it, if they seek to protect Casey --- right? It would have to be determined ala DNA. Bummer.

LoriKeet
08-17-2008, 07:35 PM
If the items appear to match the last known articles/accessories that Caylee was last wearing, why wouldn't LE bring in the cadaver dog(s). I should think they would either alert to Caylee's scent or decomp.

SelmaClue
08-17-2008, 07:55 PM
If the items appear to match the last known articles/accessories that Caylee was last wearing, why wouldn't LE bring in the cadaver dog(s). I should think they would either alert to Caylee's scent or decomp.

We don't know what LE is doing with the collected articles from the forest preserve, but we do know that this isn't the only case (sadly and hardly!) they're working on, so nobody can expect action and results inside of 24 hours. I don't believe that LE is inspired by publicity. I believe they do their job the same as the rest of us, day to day.

kathyn2
08-17-2008, 08:15 PM
The people searching for Caylee are bloggers from the My Fox Orlando area blog. A group of them have gotten together and have been searching. I wish more people in Orando would get out and search since the family doesn't seem to be doing it or gathering up community spirit to do it. Today they found 2 colorful book bags and some more clothing that they are hopeful is meaningful and have turned it over to LE. I read the stuff that was found yesterday LE doesn't much stock into belonging to this case.

headndownstream
08-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Like I said in the discussion thread, this is probably exaggerating, but I croppet one of the pictures where I saw what could behttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/copperbarrow/PicturesforJessica006.jpg a maggot on something blue, just to the left of the pink article, and the pink article looks like it has a blood stain.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/copperbarrow/PicturesforJessica006.jpg

olive
08-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I just noticed josephjordan posted new pics from today at the above link at the top of this thread....including a gas can found? Is this being discussed anywhere? If so, I can't find it. Please provide a link.

PS- Kudos to you josephjordan!

EastSideOfSaddness
08-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Be careful when finding evidence.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqWsSZ3a2k

believe09
08-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Fox News reporting that "a group of Internet Bloggers conducting their very own search for little Caylee found a book bag & some child's clothing" -- who are they!!!

I believe that these are the blog posters from Fox or the Orlando Sentinel who organized and sent some folks out. Sigh.

ThoughtFox
08-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Like I said in the discussion thread, this is probably exaggerating, but I croppet one of the pictures where I saw what could behttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/copperbarrow/PicturesforJessica006.jpg a maggot on something blue, just to the left of the pink article, and the pink article looks like it has a blood stain.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/copperbarrow/PicturesforJessica006.jpg

To be fair, that could be a red dirt stain. I live in an area with bright orange soil and it makes an "iron rust" stain that looks like blood. If I put a pink tent out in my backyard for a few days with rain, it would have a similar mud stain.

Truthful Lies
08-18-2008, 07:22 AM
We don't have red clay like in Tennessee, ThoughtFox =) Wish we did...used to have a bunch of fun as a kid when it rained in NC.

Mom and I were looking at pictures of the tank top...and the horizontal stain looks as if it could be blood transfer from carrying (hate to say it) Caylee. Mom brought up that the brown tinge on the white trim of the tank looks like dried blood, and I agree.

(OT: Mom, stop lurking and start posting! You have wonderful ideas.)

LaLaw2000
08-18-2008, 08:14 AM
If that gas can found has Casey's prints anywhere on it, Papa George is gonna be in trouble too!
Also, got to be DNA on the inside of the clothes and in the folds not exposed to the elements! I just wonder if these clothes belonged to Casey and little Caylee.
I am excited by the weekend finds! Especially the gas can! G'pa could have bought another new one! Maybe he still had one he found in the car as there was only 1 found this weekend!

Patience
08-18-2008, 04:42 PM
I would not discount this clothing evidence and such yet.

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/08/casey-anthony-case-womens-size-5.html

"We found some things in this area ... blue jeans, size five from Express and a black tank top," Derrick Miller. Casey anthony wears a size five

Stoelly
08-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Question: When Casey was talking to Lee about losing her phone at this park, did she say anything else about what she was doing there? I know it is speculated that she has been talking in code, could this have been a clue to her brother to go to the park and clean up some evidence for her? Just wonderin' . . .

commongrackle
08-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Question: When Casey was talking to Lee about losing her phone at this park, did she say anything else about what she was doing there? I know it is speculated that she has been talking in code, could this have been a clue to her brother to go to the park and clean up some evidence for her? Just wonderin' . . .

Yeah, that whole conversation was weird...it wasn't very natural...not that it would be easy to have a natural conversation under the circumstances, but...it was like she's talking to him in code, but he's just not getting it...Okay, I am having a really hard time explaining what I mean...urgh!

Amberjack
08-18-2008, 06:39 PM
There are many homeless persons camp grounds in wooded areas.
Persons can drop off clothing, food, etc. nearby.

MarleneM
08-18-2008, 07:00 PM
There are many homeless persons camp grounds in wooded areas.
Persons can drop off clothing, food, etc. nearby.

True Amberjack. And the quickest way to decide if these clothes belonged to Casey or Caylee is to show them to the Anthony's and ask if they've seen them before. But this family has us all so conditioned to believe that asking them anything is pointless we dispute the relevance of the clothing without them. ugh!

NighTillDawn
08-18-2008, 07:17 PM
True Amberjack. And the quickest way to decide if these clothes belonged to Casey or Caylee is to show them to the Anthony's and ask if they've seen them before. But this family has us all so conditioned to believe that asking them anything is pointless we dispute the relevance of the clothing without them. ugh!

They would say it wasn't Casey's or Caylee's even if it was. I wouldn't take their word on it.

LaLaw2000
08-18-2008, 07:22 PM
They would say it wasn't Casey's or Caylee's even if it was. I wouldn't take their word on it.

I sure would not take the Anthony's word for it either! It does seem like a veiled conversation with Lee concerning J. Blanchard Park!

I want to hear official word on these things!

ThoughtFox
08-18-2008, 07:23 PM
They could get alot off that stuff to either rule out Casey or rule her in. DNA from hair on the clothes, fingerprints, clothing tags - it's all good.

Asking the family is not going to help at all.

What would help would be to look through Christmas and birthday photos for the clothes or backpack.

LaLaw2000
08-18-2008, 07:25 PM
They could get alot off that stuff to either rule out Casey or rule her in. DNA from hair on the clothes, fingerprints, clothing tags - it's all good.

Asking the family is not going to help at all.

What would help would be to look through Christmas and birthday photos for the clothes or backpack.

There would be DNA in the folds of the clothing - the parts of the clothing that have not been as exposed to the elements!

Firesweep
08-18-2008, 10:56 PM
http://*************.net/index.php?topic=3276.0

Look at the very bottom photo... comparing the female undergarments and the undergarments casey is wearing.

Original photos: http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

coltsgal
08-18-2008, 11:04 PM

Look at the very bottom photo... comparing the female undergarments and the undergarments casey is wearing.

the bra/panties look VERY similar. I wonder if they can get any DNA from the panties.

coltsgal
08-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Gas can found in blanchard park. (taken from the photos in the above link)

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Caylee007.JPG

coincidence?

Amberjack
08-18-2008, 11:07 PM

Oh, WOW!
Have you reeived any feedback from LE?

krimekat
08-18-2008, 11:08 PM
the bra/panties look VERY similar. I wonder if they can get any DNA from the panties.

Wild . . . and the gas can picture . . . wow!!! Do we know if George has his cans?

coltsgal
08-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Wild . . . and the gas can picture . . . wow!!! Do we know if George has his cans?

I think only ONE can was found in casey's trunk.

Firesweep
08-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Oh, WOW!
Have you reeived any feedback from LE?

They will not comment on any evidence taken.

coltsgal
08-18-2008, 11:14 PM
well, casey did admit to being at blanchard park...when she supposedly lost her cell phone. she put herself at the scene.

do you at least know if they are doing dna testing on the clothes?

Firesweep
08-18-2008, 11:17 PM
well, casey did admit to being at blanchard park...when she supposedly lost her cell phone. she put herself at the scene.

do you at least know if they are doing dna testing on the clothes?

They did collect them in evidence bags.... They refuse to comment on anything though.

coltsgal
08-18-2008, 11:19 PM
were you the ones who found these items?

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 11:20 PM

OMG... Maybe this info should be passed on to LE. It is very easy for them to miss/overlook a link like this. Thank goodness for our dedicated "Sleuthers" here.. sometimes I really do hope that LE peeks in here from time to time! Some really good theories, observations and facts to be found on these threads!!

:blowkiss:

Firesweep
08-18-2008, 11:23 PM
were you the ones who found these items?

I found the gas can... stephanie and chelsea found a camera, make up, pantyhose, female artificats, etc., Betty and her family was with my group originally and we found the underwear, Tania, Betty, and Wyatt found the bags and clothes. Cookie I think found a cooler before I was ever on site. A HUGE TEAM EFFORT! And thanks to everyone hear... you are putting the pieces together.... and giving us new locations to search.

EastSideOfSaddness
08-18-2008, 11:25 PM
There was always something in that conversation about the park that struck me as Caylee being in the park. I hope the things that you've found give evidence of at least some kind of criminal case here in Orlando. There are quite a few unsolved murders/missing people/attacks etc. I was thinking possibly homeless clothes etc. but I now believe it's something much more than that esp looking at the clothes.

beetrue
08-18-2008, 11:33 PM
the teal panties look like bikini bottoms to a swimsuit. what is with the plastic? it looks like the plastic ppl lay on the ground before they paint. if these items do not belong to Casey... I hope they are just lost items and not part of another case. :(

JimNJPA
08-18-2008, 11:35 PM
I think it's great that people are finding all these items but does anyone else think that the defense (if this ever goes to trial, of course) might try to get all of this "evidence" thrown out because it was not found by LE? They may even go so far as to say it was planted or since LE did not find it, they cannot account for the chain of custody or that the evidence is contaminated. I really hope that she doesn't get out. The bounty hunter even admitted today that he is a media whore.

Amberjack
08-18-2008, 11:37 PM
I found the gas can... stephanie and chelsea found a camera, make up, pantyhose, female artificats, etc., Betty and her family was with my group originally and we found the underwear, Tania, Betty, and Wyatt found the bags and clothes. Cookie I think found a cooler before I was ever on site. A HUGE TEAM EFFORT! And thanks to everyone hear... you are putting the pieces together.... and giving us new locations to search.

Joe: Any of these items seem to you to belong to Casey?

Glad to hear you are looking into other locations. I had sent you some ideas.

EastSideOfSaddness
08-18-2008, 11:38 PM
the teal panties look like bikini bottoms to a swimsuit. what is with the plastic? it looks like the plastic ppl lay on the ground before they paint. if these items do not belong to Casey... I hope they are just lost items and not part of another case. :(

I hope they are part of another case. There are a lot of unsolved crimes around this area. A 26 year old girl was killed the 2nd week of june in the area. Also just recently a woman was attacked in the same area (stabbed, drug in the woods). They are calling this guy "The east side rapist/attacker". NEVER SEARCH ALONE HERE. I know that is obvious but it never hurts to repeat.

EastSideOfSaddness
08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
I think it's great that people are finding all these items but does anyone else think that the defense (if this ever goes to trial, of course) might try to get all of this "evidence" thrown out because it was not found by LE? They may even go so far as to say it was planted or since LE did not find it, they cannot account for the chain of custody or that the evidence is contaminated.

I'm sure there are much more people that have found evidence before by accident, like a knife and a bloody shirt etc. I am wondering though too--would it be thrown out??

Firesweep
08-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Joe: Any of these items seem to you to belong to Casey?

Glad to hear you are looking into other locations. I had sent you some ideas.

The underwear and make up for sure.... LOOK AT THE LAST PICTURE...

The make up was designer... I think that may have been hers... there was a lake right there... but we could not go in and we could not touch anything... we notify law enforcement as soon as we find something... so if we prematurely find something... we may not know if they find more.... like when they came out with the extra three bags.... we only found the first two bags of evidence...

JBean
08-18-2008, 11:57 PM
The underwear and make up for sure.... LOOK AT THE LAST PICTURE...
snipped link

The make up was designer... I think that may have been hers... there was a lake right there... but we could not go in and we could not touch anything... we notify law enforcement as soon as we find something... so if we prematurely find something... we may not know if they find more.... like when they came out with the extra three bags.... we only found the first two bags of evidence...
Howdy. Did you actually see the teal panties with your own eyes? or just the photo? Thanks.

Firesweep
08-18-2008, 11:57 PM
Howdy. Did you actually see the teal panties with your own eyes? or just the photo? Thanks.

Yes... I saw them.

JBean
08-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Yes... I saw them.
thank you.

mydailyopinions
08-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Joseph,
First, thank you for doing what I wish I were doing right now to help find Caylee. I just can't bring myself to leave my kids, right now I am hanging to them as tight as possible...
I was wondering, when you do call LE, how are they treating you?

jat
08-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Joe,

The panties in the photo look as though they have black polka dots. Were the dots really a dark blue? The bra looks more like a darker version of the turquoise background. This does appear to be a bathing suit to me.

j

Coley
08-19-2008, 12:16 AM

If the underware has been worn & not washed like the other clothing taken from the Anthony's home (Thanks! Cindy :furious:) then they would be able to get DNA, IMO

my2cents
08-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi Joseph,

Thanks for going and searching. I would be right there with you if I wasn't so far away. Maybe on break from school I will try to go down for a couple of days.

Initially, I thought (based on the white t-shirt and the flip flop) that this clothes were left by a homeless person. Then I began hearing about the make-up and a pair of Express jeans. You may not be able to answer this, but could there have been 2 piles of clothes left by 2 different people? Did it look like someone was camping out there, or more like a dump spot? And was there really a child's dress there?

Thanks for answering (if you can). Keep up the good work! There are so many of us that wish we could be there to help!

TURBOTHINK
08-19-2008, 12:20 AM

The camera is very interesting to me.............Was it digital or a disposable camera? Did LE take it? The pictures alone would be serious evidence if of anyone associated with Casey.

Who would throw away their underwear and a camera? Interesting find and I thank you for spending the time looking.

I hope to be there the 2nd week in September and will be in touch with you as we are willing to help if this is still unsolved and have a search dog available.

my2cents
08-19-2008, 12:27 AM
The camera is very interesting to me.............Was it digital or a disposable camera? Did LE take it? The pictures alone would be serious evidence if of anyone associated with Casey.

Who would throw away their underwear and a camera? Interesting find and I thank you for spending the time looking.

I hope to be there the 2nd week in September and will be in touch with you as we are willing to help if this is still unsolved and have a search dog available.

That is very interesting. Why in the world would she not burn that??? We can only hope that it will be worthwhile in this or another case. I wonder if they found the cell phone (LE). After hearing some of the things picked up, it will be a sad relief to hopefully have some kind of break in this case :(

TURBOTHINK
08-19-2008, 12:35 AM
To be fair, that could be a red dirt stain. I live in an area with bright orange soil and it makes an "iron rust" stain that looks like blood. If I put a pink tent out in my backyard for a few days with rain, it would have a similar mud stain.

Where I live, we have red clay mud too, but I have never seen any in Florida. There might be some up next to Georgia, but most of the areas I have been in have a loam type soil with a sandy base.

JBean
08-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Not even close to a match IMO

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/anniesbirthdayparty8.jpg

txsvicki
08-19-2008, 12:46 AM
Casey's bra has those clear straps and it looks like the background is green with the two tone blue dots all over. It doesn't seem to match the panties, but could be something she bought at the same time with the same patterns.

CalDeb
08-19-2008, 12:52 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/UnderwareCompare.jpg

Maybe just a coincidence

JBean
08-19-2008, 12:54 AM

Maybe just a coincidence
If you see the whole bra or possibly trim on the shirt ,the 2 patterns do not match at all.

NighTillDawn
08-19-2008, 12:55 AM

Maybe just a coincidence

yea and i have a bridge to sell ya.

CalDeb
08-19-2008, 01:01 AM
jbean - I see your picture and you very well could be correct.

JBean
08-19-2008, 01:06 AM
jbean - I see your picture and you very well could be correct.
Howdy Caldeb.I am not seeing any similarity in the two patterns at all.

CalDeb
08-19-2008, 01:13 AM
Howdy Caldeb.I am not seeing any similarity in the two patterns at all.

I agree. The bra/top Casey is wearing looks completely different pattern wise in the photo you posted. Comparing to your photo they don't look the same at all. The color even looks different. Funny how just a different angle gives it such a different look.

Bottom line is I agree with you, not the same.

JBean
08-19-2008, 01:17 AM
I agree. The bra/top Casey is wearing looks completely different pattern wise in the photo you posted. Comparing to your photo they don't look the same at all. The color even looks different. Funny how just a different angle gives it such a different look.

Bottom line is I agree with you, not the same.
I guess everything will have to pass the CalDeb-Jbean test!

CalDeb
08-19-2008, 01:23 AM
I guess everything will have to pass the CalDeb-Jbean test!

LOL not on my account :)

NighTillDawn
08-19-2008, 02:19 AM
What if Casey wore the bra more than the panties? If you wash something a lot colors fade. What if the bra's polka dots use to be darker but faded in time?

pregodego2
08-19-2008, 02:58 AM
Im just praying that something comes back on those clothes. if so, that park needs to be searched! I dont know why it hasn't until now anyway. Thank you sleuthers for all you are doing.

babycat
08-19-2008, 04:13 AM
disclaimer: i'm just throwing this out there, and it's something that I don't believe happened, personally, but I guess it could be said that maybe casey/caylee camped out in a tent one or two nights, when no one knew who they were staying with...if the pink camo really did belong to that tent set from walmart. Or maybe she left Caylee in the tent when she went out at night.

Actually, re-reading that post, it sounds even crazier out loud than it did in my head. And I don't believe that happened. First of all, I don't really see Casey sleeping in any kind of tent, when she could finagle money out of someone for a room. Secondly...it just sounds far fetched. Oh well.

And i've got to say, the pattern is a little different. I wouldn't go as far as saying they're "not even close" or "no similarity"-

I mean...the color of the dots are off, and the pattern is slightly off, but they're BOTH teal undergarments (swimsuit or otherwise) with a polka dot pattern, the dots being similar in size and same color family, and almost similar in spacing. That's actually quite similar, in my opinion, and it was worth checking out, even though they don't appear to match. So I give props to the poster who investigated that alley:) I think it still took a sharp eye.

txsvicki
08-19-2008, 04:29 AM
Does anyone know anything about the two logs that are at the entrance to the area where the clothes were found? I just wonder if the park places those around. I didn't see any others.

Leila
08-19-2008, 05:54 AM

This was an incredible find! Was the camera a digital? I wonder if there's pictures on the camera that will help identify the owner of the items?

diablo
08-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Interesting point I noticed is that Casey has a Shamrock tattoo on her lower back, and a Shamrock sticker on the rear window of the Pontiac & the guy in the photos also has Shamrock tattoos.... I wonder what the common thread is with all these shamrocks ?

Truthful Lies
08-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Irish heritage....? Doesn't seem like a clue. Quite trendy, even with people not of irish descent. I don't think it means anything, but JMO. Jennifer Kesse (missing 2 years - Orlando) also had a shamrock tattoo. We should be looking for either a tat artist or a little green man. Joking. Bad sense of humor today. =P

Blondieskatz
08-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Has the area where the clothes were found been searched with cadaver dogs?

coltsgal
08-19-2008, 11:44 AM
shamrock tattoos are like butterfly tattoos. a dime a dozen, and hardly a link between cases.

sundae
08-19-2008, 11:48 AM
shamrock tattoos are like butterfly tattoos. a dime a dozen, and hardly a link between cases.

Yes, I see them all over. As popular as flowers, vines, etc...

believe09
08-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Yes... I saw them.

Joe, I appreciate more than you know the efforts being put forth by the group you are working with. I am frustrated to be here in Boston rather than grid searching the areas.

Stupid questions:
1.) Are you using grid search techniques when looking? Do you guys need help setting up the grids?
2.) Are the searchers wearing gloves when they are searching?

Take care and God Bless!!

Truthful Lies
08-19-2008, 01:39 PM

As I said, I was joking about cases linking or it being significant!

JBean
08-19-2008, 01:41 PM
Gosh when I pointed out that the underwear/bathing suit don't match at all I hope that wasn't taken as being unappreciative of Joe's work. I do appreciate you being out there in the trenches.

krimekat
08-19-2008, 01:48 PM
underwear/bathing suit don't match at all .

Some of my best Victoria's Secret combinations don't match anymore . . . funny how panties fade faster than bras:eek:

JBean
08-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Some of my best Victoria's Secret combinations don't match anymore . . . funny how panties fade faster than bras:eek:
haha no the patterns don't match at all; not even close. Did you see the better picture I posted?http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/anniesbirthdayparty8.jpg

krimekat
08-19-2008, 01:52 PM
haha no the patterns don't match at all; not even close. Did you see the better picture I posted?

Yep, and I agree -- however, I do believe the bottoms found in the woods are panties, not a bathing suit

Stoelly
08-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Joe - what size gas can did you recover? (How many gallons would it hold?)

I ask this because it has always bothered me that George reported two gas cans being stolen valued at approximately $50 but when he spilled it about finding the gas cans in Casey's car, he said they held about 3 gallons. Now we have two large gas cans that each hold about $25 worth of gas (used for jet skis) and the one you found looks pretty big (like it would hold 3 -5 gallons)

Here is the link to the affadavit about the break in and also George's interview with Greta where he states what he found in the trunk:

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were — how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That’s when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don’t believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I’m almost positive it’s a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

and the affadavit:

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f07.28.08_burg lary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

coltsgal
08-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Do we know if George has BOTH gas cans back in his possession, or just one?

coltsgal
08-19-2008, 03:01 PM
haha no the patterns don't match at all; not even close. Did you see the better picture I posted?http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/anniesbirthdayparty8.jpg

I wouldn't say "not even close", because they both are in fact teal with polka dots. The polka dot colors do look different, but they are still similar.

Plus, we can only see that one corner of casey's bra. We dont know the pattern of the polka dots on the bra...we can only assume by seeing the little bit in the photo.

pang223
08-19-2008, 03:33 PM
The police affidavit says Casey's backpack had monkeys on it but this one looks like pink cammo and is rather large for a child of 2 or 3. But I think it's wonderful and amazing that all of you guys are out there taking a hands on approach to find this poor child or at least uncover evidence that solidifies what really happened.

Stoelly
08-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Joe I also would like to say that I think it is great that you are searching for clues and Caylee. I think what you found might have been left behind by a homeless person (they were drying their panties on the line and their tank top out.) It could be a teenage runaway's "home" that you found.

Did you notice any ashes out in the country? Did you bring a metal detector with you? (To try and find the missing phone)

Mountainmama87
08-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Remember...colors do change on clothing when the are worn and strectched out...particularly spandex like underware and bras...when put on. The panties in the pic are not stretched like they would be while wearing them.

Just though I would point that out...now I will go back to lurking.

my2cents
08-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Remember...colors do change on clothing when the are worn and strectched out...particularly spandex like underware and bras...when put on. The panties in the pic are not stretched like they would be while wearing them.

Very true. My dogs run around the yard with the dirty clothes left in my laundry room. The think they are treasures and hide them in their dog house. If they are there too long and the sun shines inside the house on them, where the sun hits it, it will fade.

olive
08-19-2008, 04:41 PM
I don't know about the polka dot underwear, but last night when I saw the evidence pics I noticed the other pair of underwear (NOT the polka dots) and thought to myself "hmmn, that looks like the type Casey was wearing in that picture". The photobucket picture where she was taking a picture of herself in the mirror posing in a cream-colored plain looking bra and underwear. The only reason I put the two together is b/c both are cream-colored and both appear to be the "seamless" type underwear that people wear to not have visible pantylines.

Do you all see what I mean?

NighTillDawn
08-19-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't know about the polka dot underwear, but last night when I saw the evidence pics I noticed the other pair of underwear (NOT the polka dots) and thought to myself "hmmn, that looks like the type Casey was wearing in that picture". The photobucket picture where she was taking a picture of herself in the mirror posing in a cream-colored plain looking bra and underwear. The only reason I put the two together is b/c both are cream-colored and both appear to be the "seamless" type underwear that people wear to not have visible pantylines.

Do you all see what I mean?

Can you please direct us to a link so we can make a comparison? Thx.

GreenTeam
08-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Joe - what size gas can did you recover? (How many gallons would it hold?)

I ask this because it has always bothered me that George reported two gas cans being stolen valued at approximately $50 but when he spilled it about finding the gas cans in Casey's car, he said they held about 3 gallons. Now we have two large gas cans that each hold about $25 worth of gas (used for jet skis) and the one you found looks pretty big (like it would hold 3 -5 gallons)

Here is the link to the affadavit about the break in and also George's interview with Greta where he states what he found in the trunk:

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

Snipped . . .

I am wondering, how does 3 1/2 gallons (the capacity of the two gas cans put together) equal $50 worth of gas? Even if you included the cost of the cans, it's not even close. Right? :confused:

MaggieMom
08-19-2008, 05:12 PM

Good point about the color of spandex undies and bras looking different when put on. I didn't think of that before. Join us newbies on the newbie thread if you feel you're not ready for the "grown-up table." And congrats on your first post.:clap:

my2cents
08-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Very true. My dogs run around the yard with the dirty clothes left in my laundry room. The think they are treasures and hide them in their dog house. If they are there too long and the sun shines inside the house on them, where the sun hits it, it will fade.

Hate to quote myself, but I deleted part of my quote when I went to send it. I had added that because the clothes were outside at the park, it is likely that they would change color because of the elements they were exposed to. The black tank would have faded because of the sun, rain, etc. The undies looked new, but if she washed and wore the bra more than the underwear (because the one she is wearing looks strapless--she may have used it alot with different shirts) then it would have faded alot faster than the underwear if she didn't wear them much. Just a thought.

babycat
08-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Snipped . . .

I am wondering, how does 3 1/2 gallons (the capacity of the two gas cans put together) equal $50 worth of gas? Even if you included the cost of the cans, it's not even close. Right? :confused:

Maybe the cost of the broken lock was added in.

JBean
08-19-2008, 05:48 PM
I wouldn't say "not even close", because they both are in fact teal with polka dots. The polka dot colors do look different, but they are still similar.

Plus, we can only see that one corner of casey's bra. We dont know the pattern of the polka dots on the bra...we can only assume by seeing the little bit in the photo.
HI CG. I kind of disgaree. I think the dot patterns are configured completely differently and consequently these 2 articles of clothing are not possibly a match or similar.
We do see the pattern clearly in the second picture and I am not sure if that isn't a trim on the shirt!

olive
08-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Can you please direct us to a link so we can make a comparison? Thx.

Oops. It took forever to find the pic I was talking about (which I remembered seeing), but I finally found it. It was a black and white photo. When I blew it up, it looked to be a bikini- not underwear. Nevermind my comment. Sorry! My bad.

believe09
08-19-2008, 08:34 PM

Great point!!! Don't lurk-give us more and WELCOME!!!!

believe09
08-19-2008, 08:35 PM

We need a smiley that depicts this...OMG, this made me laugh so hard-thank you!!

melissa81
08-19-2008, 09:27 PM
on NG tonight said the clothes in the woods WERE NOT related to this case.

CanManEh
08-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Someone said there was a bra in with these clothes i highly dought caylee was wearing a bra yet..

krimekat
08-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Joseph Jordan is on Greta!!!

You Rock!!! :rocker:

wedavis
08-19-2008, 10:41 PM

Does this explain the cadaver dogs hitting on the backyard? Dogs got ahold of materials with decomp on them from the trunk and ran around with it/them?

Hailiejade77
08-20-2008, 12:07 AM
http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Caylee002.JPG

Did anyone notice on the gray thong underwear there is a hair on the back top part?

my2cents
08-20-2008, 03:48 AM
Does this explain the cadaver dogs hitting on the backyard? Dogs got ahold of materials with decomp on them from the trunk and ran around with it/them?

Lol, haha. No, I was explaining how clothes can fade. My computer was being screwy and erased my second paragraph, which I reposted later.

my2cents
08-20-2008, 03:52 AM
Snipped . . .

Maybe if you have 3 large gas cans, it would be $50.00--2 accounted for and GA says he over guessed at the cost...2 recovered, 1 might be missing...that might be the one recovered in Blanchard Park?

my2cents
08-20-2008, 03:57 AM
We need a smiley that depicts this...OMG, this made me laugh so hard-thank you!!

Sorry, I really did have a point to make but my 'puter messed up!

Sometimes they pull them out of the dog house and run around with them...Good Lord, my neighbors must think we're nuts in my house? :eek:

Sad thing is, they LOVE dirty undies! My neighbors could ID all my undies if need be! :crazy:

mom_of_five
08-20-2008, 09:49 AM

Did anyone notice on the gray thong underwear there is a hair on the back top part?

Great catch! I see it now that you've pointed it out...

OneLostGrl
08-20-2008, 01:25 PM

Wow, yeah, good catch! LOL I didn't realize these were panties I thought it was a sports bra.

vickycopsy
09-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Another poster on another forum posted this pic of a blanket/towel found during a search on August 16th beside a picture of Caylee laying on a similair almost exact towel. If this is old news let me know and I will delete.

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=collage6bl2.jpg

An even larger pic of the evidence.

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Pictures%20for%20Jessica%20006.jpg

This is my actual first time posting a new thread, hope it is okay to do this.

bobodedoo
09-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Another poster posted this pic of a blanket/towel found during a search on August 16th beside a picture of Caylee laying on a similair almost exact towel.

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=collage6bl2.jpg

An even larger pic of the evidence.

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Pictures%20for%20Jessica%20006.jpg

This is my actual first time posting a new thread, hope it is okay to do this.

What towel? I don't see a towel in that picture from JJ's site.

vickycopsy
09-15-2008, 10:42 PM
That pink thing in the dirt. Isn't that a towel or something? This other forum it says it is identical to what Caylee is laying on in the first pic.

Chilly Willy
09-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Warning - I got a pop-up ad from that first link that I can't get rid of.

Maui4me
09-15-2008, 10:43 PM
I do see the towel in the first pic and it looks the same. Where did the pics of evidence found come from? Was JJ there when this was found? What does he say? This is the first I know of this, but I am still new.

LetJusticePrevail
09-15-2008, 10:44 PM
The blankets look very similar but I just wasn't 100% sure that's Caylee.

Short_Stuff
You have to scroll the big pic, but to me it looks like a bag (backpack) that was "found", not a towel. But the colors are close on both items, but that's it IMO.

Maui4me
I didn't Chilly, but I block popups

technicalconfusion
That pink thing in the dirt. Isn't that a towel or something? This other forum it says it is identical to what Caylee is laying on in the first pic.

Too much white in the found thing, I think.

Chilly Willy
09-15-2008, 10:46 PM
I didn't Chilly, but I block popups

I have them blocked too so I was surprised when it popped up. I finally got it closed.

texasgirl
09-15-2008, 10:47 PM
The towel has flowers on it but the other "thing" looks like pink camo....JMO though!!

Chilly Willy
09-15-2008, 10:48 PM
The colors are the same but the fabrics are totally different. The towel Caylee is sitting on is terry cloth. The fabric in the other picture is shiny and smooth.

EastSideOfSaddness
You have to scroll the big pic, but to me it looks like a bag (backpack) that was "found", not a towel. But the colors are close on both items, but that's it IMO.

It was a backpack and not a towel, you are correct. The backpack is pink/white camo and the towel has flowers on it.

JiannaBean
was this found st the J Blanchard Park

passin_through
one looks terry and one look nylon..jmo. But they are awful close in print.

kh1967
09-15-2008, 10:54 PM

Thanks for everything you and the team do!!!! You are the true hero's in this whole mess!!!

cc81
09-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Too much white in the found thing, I think.

yeah definitely white parts on the found item.. looks like pink camo pattern to me.. can't tell what type of article though

bobodedoo
09-15-2008, 11:02 PM
yeah definitely white parts on the found item.. looks like pink camo pattern to me.. can't tell what type of article though

Looks like nylon pink camo bag or maybe a sleeping bag. Someone early on in this thread indicated it might even be a bag in which a tent was stored, that they had bought it for their grandchild at Walmart but the Walmart link goes notwhere now.

I have something like this at home but not camo, and it's a bag that a sleeping bag comes in but I would only be speculating that it is the same thing.

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 05:03 AM
In particular that pink and white item I have always believed to be Caylee's towel

Just as a refresher and for those that haven't seen it

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/adoptedjane/cayleetowel.jpg

Ive also blown up just the clothes/items found section

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/adoptedjane/CayleeTowel2.jpg

These are the rest of the items found on that day.. Take in note the photos of the LE person carrying the BAGGED UP Pink and White ITEM and look how big it is..In the photo above with all the other stuff near the log it doesnt look that big, but when you see it in the BAGGED UP stuff with the LE guy it looks to be the size of - well - a towel !!

And of course then there is the plastic bag with what looks like a phone in it

And a Gas can.....

Or you can look here as well for photos

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

In the 1st Link you can see that there is a pair of spotty knickers ? or are they BATHER BOTTOMS found , and a photo of Casey with the top matching part on PERHAPS ie a bra or a Bathing Biking Top..

Looking at the black singlet top, that is something that Casey has had similar on to in photos as well.

Look at the first photo of where they found these items. A few things that strike me about that photo is one, how much it looks like where the body was found, although it is not the same area. Two it looks like the photo that Nancy Botwin Posted in Caseys Photobucket thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608&page=15
Post number 374.
Of course its NOT that place, but it resembles it, even more so than the crime scene pic does. The photobucket photo has pot plant pots on the left hand side and has a brick ? paving ? through the middle...But is that Casey standing behind the word LOVE with jeans on and a black top ?

I think that this find on August 16th is very very important. I think that it all ties in to those of us of believe that Caylee drowned.

Personally I believe based on these photos and where this was and where the crime scene was with the remains discovered that Caylee Drowned, Casey Panicked and perhaps initally hid the body in the backyard, using that shovel of the neighbours. Then at some stage moved the body via her trunk, and perhaps kept the body in the trunk looking for a suitable place. Then I believe that these items of clothing and other items were dumped somewhere else..
I believe that is why Casey said "they haven't even found the damn clothes yet" I think that was to put people off , because in fact THEY HAD found the clothes. HER CLOTHES And Caylees towel, the missing mobile (as possilby indicated in that photo linked above) and Caseys Swimming bikini.
I believe that its possible that those items are *possibly* part of the evidence that connects Casey to this. But that hasn't been divulged yet.

I honestly believe that the towel in that August 16th find was Caylee's towel.

I'm not in the USA but from what I believe the Aug 16th find was 5miles and the remains was 1/2 mile from the Anthony's home..

In regards to the question of 'well what about the chloroform ? which everyone seems focused on , I think that if Caylee Drowned and took in all those pool chemicals that as the body decomposed *cry* that it emitted the natural chloroform as it does but at a much higher level because of the chemicals.

I think that we will see these items discovered August 16th come back into play in the not to distant future

*Note* This post and its links have been approved by Moderator Chicoliving :blowkiss::

Chilly Willy
12-21-2008, 05:14 AM
This has been discussed on many threads over the last few months. The "found" pink and white item appears to have a glossy or satiny texture. It's not a towel. The colors are not even the same. The found item is pink and white. Caylee's towel is light pink and dark pink.

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 06:16 AM
Chilly have you ever seen the back of a towel ? one side is one way and the other the reverse
If you look at Caylees towel, and then look at the photo of items that is what it is The reverse of her towel

Im sorry but given the location and the other items ie the Gas can , the bikini bottom whether that be a knicker or a swim pant its a bikini line looks exactly like the ones Casey has on in that photo on the link I gave and like the bra top or bikini top....

I think for sure this is all linked

And sorry its my fault for saying the found item being pink and white -
I meant Light PINK and dark Pink
If you look at the flower in the found item and look to the Left of it you can clearly see the same striping pattern

Towels are reversed on each side

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 06:38 AM
Can I edit the title ? to .... - that Dk Pink & Pink Item ? instead of pink and white item

mommaearth
12-21-2008, 07:07 AM
Those were some interesting finds for sure. However Dr. G ruled her death as a homicide. I think that can rule out accidental death. There had to be evidence at the scene that gave her the opinion that this was a murder.

Even before all of this I could never believe that Caylee drowned. Chloroform scearches on the computer, Chloroform in Casey's car. Now supposed duck tape on her mouth or head. This was no accident.

I do think that maybe it was one of Caseys original plans to make it look as if she had drowned. The pool ladder out ect. Maybe after her flurry of calls that day to her parents. She didn't get ahold of anyone to pretend to freak out like she "drowned" she went with another plan instead? IMO

LaLaw2000
12-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Chilly have you ever seen the back of a towel ? one side is one way and the other the reverse
If you look at Caylees towel, and then look at the photo of items that is what it is The reverse of her towel

Im sorry but given the location and the other items ie the Gas can , the bikini bottom whether that be a knicker or a swim pant its a bikini line looks exactly like the ones Casey has on in that photo on the link I gave and like the bra top or bikini top....

I think for sure this is all linked

And sorry its my fault for saying the found item being pink and white -
I meant Light PINK and dark Pink
If you look at the flower in the found item and look to the Left of it you can clearly see the same striping pattern

Towels are reversed on each side

Jane, I have always believed those items to be Casey and Caylee's and have posted that many times. You are correct that on the back, the pattern color would be reversed.

I do not think it is a towel. I believe it to be a child's sleeping bag, and the bag found would be silky. Many years ago, I had a sleeping bag for my granddaughter in Virginia when she came back to Louisiana with us. I had an SUV so she coud lie down as I like to drive at night. Anyway, the bag for the sleeping bag had almost the same design on it, but not as much detail. That bag was silky. If you look closely at what you feel is a towel, it appears to be padded. So, FWIW, I think it is a sleeping bag.

If you enlarge the pics that J. Jordan and his fellow searchers took, you can see some clear trash bags. At the edge of one of them looks to me to be the same colors of a little sundress that Caylee had on in a pic. It is the pic where Caylee's smile seems to be crooked. It is almost a checked design, and has the same aqua color as the sundress in the pic.

The clothing was found in an extension of J. Blanchard Park near the soccer complex. I believe those items to be Casey and Caylee's and will believe that until LE comes right out and says they are not. There has never been a printed denial. A little further away from there, designer makeup was found and of course the underwear. I am not saying that it is the same underwear that Casey has on in a pic, but it is the TYPE she has/had. It was also stated that there were items found such as would be found in a purse, but do not know what those things were. A disposable camera was also found.

So, I do agree with you on the speculation that these things were Casey and Caylee's. Oh! Almost forgot to add that on one of Casey's receipts from Target was 'jersey pants'. Jogging pants, maybe? What color jogging clothes did her friend see her in? Could be the light blue pants you see in the pic that has a white stripe down the side?

Just JMO, as always!

angelmom
12-21-2008, 07:43 AM
You know, this has always nagged at me. I really don't think the pink item is large enough (even after looking at the other photos) to be that towel OR a sleeping bag, but the print looks so much the same to me. I am a quilter with a pretty good eye for that kind of thing, and it just "reads" the same to me.

Last night my DD had a friend sleep over, and something occurred to me. Her friend had her sleeping bag in a matching bag to carry it in. I remembered I also have a big beach towel that has a matching tote with it like that. Either of those things could be silky in texture and would be much smaller empty than the actual item it goes with.

I know there are no reports of it, but what if the item found at the crime scene was the towel/sleeping bag/mystery item that goes with the bag and one of the things CSI was looking for was that item or the bag to see if it was still in the house?

I am totally speculating here, but I DO think the bikini bottoms look the same, so I believe there is some connection. If Casey drowned Caylee and wrapped her in her pink towel, she may have tossed her own bathing suit, the bag from the towel, clothes she wore when she jogged by to visit the scene, and other items when she cleaned out her car b/c they stunk or could tie her to the scene (as in, where is the towel that goes with this bag?).

Or maybe I need more coffee.

angelmom
12-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Those were some interesting finds for sure. However Dr. G ruled her death as a homicide. I think that can rule out accidental death. There had to be evidence at the scene that gave her the opinion that this was a murder.

Even before all of this I could never believe that Caylee drowned. Chloroform scearches on the computer, Chloroform in Casey's car. Now supposed duck tape on her mouth or head. This was no accident.

I do think that maybe it was one of Caseys original plans to make it look as if she had drowned. The pool ladder out ect. Maybe after her flurry of calls that day to her parents. She didn't get ahold of anyone to pretend to freak out like she "drowned" she went with another plan instead? IMO

ITA with this. Kind of like Scott's original plan was to say he had been golfing, but then someone saw him? It rained? And he had to change plans with disastrous results. I hope Casey's impromptu change of plans has the same outcome. If she had been able to reach someone that day (why didn't she call 911???) we would probably never know Caylee's name. It would have been ruled an accidental drowning like thousands of others.

spartanmom
12-21-2008, 08:05 AM
I always believed the pink and white item in the picture to be some kind of pink camoflauge item. Don't think it is the towel.

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 08:09 AM
You know, this has always nagged at me. I really don't think the pink item is large enough (even after looking at the other photos) to be that towel OR a sleeping bag, but the print looks so much the same to me. I am a quilter with a pretty good eye for that kind of thing, and it just "reads" the same to me.

Last night my DD had a friend sleep over, and something occurred to me. Her friend had her sleeping bag in a matching bag to carry it in. I remembered I also have a big beach towel that has a matching tote with it like that. Either of those things could be silky in texture and would be much smaller empty than the actual item it goes with.

I know there are no reports of it, but what if the item found at the crime scene was the towel/sleeping bag/mystery item that goes with the bag and one of the things CSI was looking for was that item or the bag to see if it was still in the house?

I am totally speculating here, but I DO think the bikini bottoms look the same, so I believe there is some connection. If Casey drowned Caylee and wrapped her in her pink towel, she may have tossed her own bathing suit, the bag from the towel, clothes she wore when she jogged by to visit the scene, and other items when she cleaned out her car b/c they stunk or could tie her to the scene (as in, where is the towel that goes with this bag?).

Or maybe I need more coffee.

Bold is mine, and you are so right. And that would make sense with the shape of it that the LE man is carrying out

I agree until LE say Nope nothing to do with The Anthony Case I will believe it.

I believe that this is part of the crime cover up. Whether these things were dumped here before or after I do not know but it also goes with Casey saying about them not finding her clothes, because after all MAYBE If our hunches are right they found OTHER items but not the clothes which could be somewhere ELSE in those woods

spartanmom
12-21-2008, 08:18 AM
But, regarding Caseys comment, they haven't even found her clothes yet, well as you pointed out IF those do belong to Casey and Caylee then yes, they had already found them. So, why would she say that? IMO I still believe it was not an accident, too much points to pre-meditated.JMO

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 08:22 AM
But, regarding Caseys comment, they haven't even found her clothes yet, well as you pointed out IF those do belong to Casey and Caylee then yes, they had already found them. So, why would she say that? IMO I still believe it was not an accident, too much points to pre-meditated.JMO

A) she might be talking about other clothes

B) a red herring

and as I said in a post above

I believe that this is part of the crime cover up. Whether these things were dumped here before or after I do not know but it also goes with Casey saying about them not finding her clothes, because after all MAYBE If our hunches are right they found OTHER items but not the clothes which could be somewhere ELSE in those woods

angelmom
12-21-2008, 08:53 AM

I think b/c nothing ever came of it and, at least I thought, it had been dismissed. But I didn't realize at the time that LE had actually taken these items into evidence. No one ever came out and said they were linked to Caylee.

Also, I am not trying to say "accident" with the drowning theory. If that's how she did it (and I really have no strong feeling either way), then I believe it would have been premeditated to LOOK like an accident. Something threw her off course, whether not being able to reach anyone by phone or something else.

Maybe the flurry of phone calls was not to call for "help" but to establish her story for why she was at the house taking Caylee swimming in the first place. Like, "Oh, sorry Mom, I brought Caylee by to see you but you weren't here. We're going to take a quick dip but then we have to go." Maybe she was even secretly hoping that Cindy would come home and find Casey trying to revive Caylee.

Think of it - the ultimate drama - Casey bravely tried to save her little girl's life but is scarred forever by the haunting images of Caylee dying in her arms! Casey couldn't possibly be expected to go back to work after suffering something like that. She'd need a little "helper" to calm her nerves and nightmares. Who knows when she'd be able to function well enough to support herself. :rolleyes:

CitizenKim
12-21-2008, 03:32 PM

Can anyone point me (PM?) to where/when Casey said this? I keep hearing about it recently but I never hear where/when/to whom/in what context she made that statement.

Weren't these items found near Blanchard Park? That would make sense as she kept mentioning it-- maybe it was to be part of one of her fake scenarios-- for explaining Caylee's disappearance. Blame could be shared w/Nicole G's killer?

carole
12-21-2008, 03:40 PM
If you look through the pictures on these links, you will see a photo of an officer carrying the pink/white item. It appears to be a large shopping bag of some sort. These items were taken into evidence, so if they are part of the Caylee homicide, the police do have them.

JBean
12-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Can anyone point me (PM?) to where/when Casey said this? I keep hearing about it recently but I never hear where/when/to whom/in what context she made that statement.

Weren't these items found near Blanchard Park? That would make sense as she kept mentioning it-- maybe it was to be part of one of her fake scenarios-- for explaining Caylee's disappearance. Blame could be shared w/Nicole G's killer?http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75230

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69747&highlight=blanchard

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 06:08 PM
IMO they were taken into evidence and they are definitely part of the evidence. Maybe its one of those times when LE Don't want to disclose the details for their own reasons to protect the case.
Maybe they cant actually prove it *as yet*

I cant see Casey premidatingly holding Caylees head under the water and drowning her.

BUT I can see that if she had a phone conversation with Cindy or a boyfriend and it was a bad phone conversation that riled her up, I CAN SEE Casey taking it out on Caylee..

Maybe Caylee started (god bless your soul sweetheart im just saying this to show a point) whinging (as ALL two year olds DO) and whilst Casey was raged out from the phone call she PUSHED Caylee into the pool

Or they were in the Pool and she pushed her under - DURING A RAGE ATTACK

I dont believe she purposely and with premeditated malice killed Caylee

gabby614
12-21-2008, 07:34 PM
I do not think that the pink blanket in Caylee's picture and the one found are the same exact one, but I agree with those who are saying it could be part of the same set.. It does look similar..

MomofBoys
12-21-2008, 07:57 PM
The one item looks like pink, dark pink, and white camo. I have a pair of pajama pants very much like it.

Caylee's towel seems to be pink and dark pink. Judging by the pattern, I can't see where any white would be incorporated into that print.

Intermezzo
12-21-2008, 08:13 PM
In particular that pink and white item I have always believed to be Caylee's towel

These are the rest of the items found on that day.. Take in note the photos of the LE person carrying the BAGGED UP Pink and White ITEM and look how big it is..In the photo above with all the other stuff near the log it doesnt look that big, but when you see it in the BAGGED UP stuff with the LE guy it looks to be the size of - well - a towel !!

And a Gas can.....

In the 1st Link you can see that there is a pair of spotty knickers ? or are they BATHER BOTTOMS found , and a photo of Casey with the top matching part on PERHAPS ie a bra or a Bathing Biking Top..

Looking at the black singlet top, that is something that Casey has had similar on to in photos as well.

Look at the first photo of where they found these items. A few things that strike me about that photo is one, how much it looks like where the body was found, although it is not the same area. Two it looks like the photo that Nancy Botwin Posted in Caseys Photobucket thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608&page=15
Post number 374.
Of course its NOT that place, but it resembles it, even more so than the crime scene pic does. The photobucket photo has pot plant pots on the left hand side and has a brick ? paving ? through the middle...But is that Casey standing behind the word LOVE with jeans on and a black top ?

I think that this find on August 16th is very very important. I think that it all ties in to those of us of believe that Caylee drowned.

Personally I believe based on these photos and where this was and where the crime scene was with the remains discovered that Caylee Drowned, Casey Panicked and perhaps initally hid the body in the backyard, using that shovel of the neighbours. Then at some stage moved the body via her trunk, and perhaps kept the body in the trunk looking for a suitable place. Then I believe that these items of clothing and other items were dumped somewhere else..
I believe that is why Casey said "they haven't even found the damn clothes yet" I think that was to put people off , because in fact THEY HAD found the clothes. HER CLOTHES And Caylees towel, the missing mobile (as possilby indicated in that photo linked above) and Caseys Swimming bikini.
I believe that its possible that those items are *possibly* part of the evidence that connects Casey to this. But that hasn't been divulged yet.

I'm not in the USA but from what I believe the Aug 16th find was 5miles and the remains was 1/2 mile from the Anthony's home..

In regards to the question of 'well what about the chloroform ? which everyone seems focused on , I think that if Caylee Drowned and took in all those pool chemicals that as the body decomposed *cry* that it emitted the natural chloroform as it does but at a much higher level because of the chemicals.

I think that we will see these items discovered August 16th come back into play in the not to distant future

*Note* This post and its links have been approved by Moderator Chicoliving :blowkiss::

The Pink item looks like a girls Pull-Up Training Pants, at least to me,(mother of 3 girls)
I looked at the pic again, and then the Anthony pool came to mind and the Pink item could also be Swim Pull-ups,
The item looks familiar and the first thing to cross my mind was Pull-Up training pants then, Swim Pull-Ups.

suspicious1
12-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Where exactly did they find these items? I do believe that these items are somehow connected to this case.

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 08:18 PM
The Pink item looks like a girls Pull-Up Training Pants, at least to me,(the mother of 3 girls)

Hi if you look at the photos on the links I provided you will see the LE man carrying the Pink item away in a LARGE Carry plastic bag (i believe)

Way to big for training pants :)

If Jordan found these items could he please advise as to exactly what the *pink coloured* item looked like ? Shiny or not ? Like a towel or Otherwise ?

Intermezzo
12-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi if you look at the photos on the links I provided you will see the LE man carrying the Pink item away in a LARGE Carry plastic bag (i believe)

Way to big for training pants :)

If Jordan found these items could he please advise as to exactly what the *pink coloured* item looked like ? Shiny or not ? Like a towel or Otherwise ?

Ahh, yes, much clearer picture. Not training pants.
Could it be those thin nylon backpacks with cords that tie the bag up? my kids have about 3-4 each of those kinds with different prints and logos on them.

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Ahh, yes, much clearer picture. Not training pants.
Could it be those thin nylon backpacks with cords that tie the bag up? my kids have about 3-4 each of those kinds with different prints and logos on them.

One of the other posters suggested maybe its the bag that comes with the towel

Maybe Caylee was wrapped in the towel? or maybe the towel was at the crime scene or somewhere else with the "clothes" That they havent even found yet _ said by casey

donnam
12-21-2008, 09:06 PM
My granddaughter has this set and it came with a carry bag. Looks like it could be from this set.
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/63/65/33/10/0063653310486_500X500.jpg

JaneInOz
12-21-2008, 10:47 PM
My granddaughter has this set and it came with a carry bag. Looks like it could be from this set.
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/63/65/33/10/0063653310486_500X500.jpg

Hi that more looks like a Pink Cami set rather than a Pink Flower ??

spamelope
12-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Pink seems to figure a lot in this case. Can anyone tell what this is? I hope I posted this right lol
http://i34.tinypic.com/24ms5ex.jpg

sweetmop
12-21-2008, 11:54 PM
Pink seems to figure a lot in this case. Can anyone tell what this is? I hope I posted this right lol
http://i34.tinypic.com/24ms5ex.jpg
I wish I could tell what Yuri's holding and studying so intently. I can't tell what it is! Darn It is definately something pink.
Can anyone enlarge the pic? I can't.:crazy:

Thank you spamelope for the pic.

JBean
12-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Where exactly did they find these items? I do believe that these items are somehow connected to this case.The searcher is a member here.

donnam
12-22-2008, 12:20 AM
Hi that more looks like a Pink Cami set rather than a Pink Flower ??
And what they found in the woods looks more like Cami to me then flowers.

Avid Reader
12-22-2008, 12:22 AM
I remember reading somewhere that KC deleted a bunch of Caylee's photos. Wouldn't it be something if those photos tie in with clothing or items that prove pivotal to the case?
Anyone know how to access those deleted photos?

suspicious1
12-22-2008, 12:24 AM
The searcher is a member here.

But I want to know where this area was specifically?

JBean
12-22-2008, 12:29 AM
But I want to know where this area was specifically?
well that's why I mentioned he is a member here so he can tell you exactly.

enzeder
12-22-2008, 12:30 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/330wfoy.jpg

enzeder
12-22-2008, 12:38 AM
I wish I could tell what Yuri's holding and studying so intently. I can't tell what it is! Darn It is definately something pink.

http://i40.tinypic.com/xkynwz.jpg

JaneInOz
12-22-2008, 12:43 AM

OMG

And yes I think the person who said maybe it was the CARRY BAG For the towel (the wet bag as we cal them) was RIGHT

And this pic of Yuri with the *pink* something or other looks Like it could be the TOWEL

which goes to my theory of her being wrapped in it

suspicious1
12-22-2008, 12:48 AM
well that's why I mentioned he is a member here so he can tell you exactly.

oh OK thanks. I just want to know if I can find out the distance between where these items were found and where the body was found.

suspicious1
12-22-2008, 12:50 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/330wfoy.jpg

OMG! I definitely think that these two items are connected.

JaneInOz
12-22-2008, 12:51 AM
oh OK thanks. I just want to know if I can find out the distance between where these items were found and where the body was found.

From what someone said on another thread ? not sure where now ! It was about 5miles from the A house that these were found and Caylee was found 1/2 a mile from the A's house

JaneInOz
12-22-2008, 12:52 AM
Well wouldn't the searcher know if that matched the towel or not ?

Was it a flower print of a cami print ? The searcher would know that

Has he been sworn to secrecy ?

Unsolved
12-22-2008, 01:23 AM
Where exactly did they find these items? I do believe that these items are somehow connected to this case.

Hopefully the searcher will answer, but I found this the other night when I was looking:

Miller and others were searching just a few feet from the parking lot of the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/searchers-find-items-in-woods-police-examining/

I was looking for that info because LA had worn some knee socks and people were laughing at his appearance (knee socks in FL :crazy:). But when I saw the picture of him it looked to me like he had just come from some kind of sporting event - like a soccer game. Then I saw that the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd is really close to the Amscot and my mind started racing! Well until someone else posted something else intriguing and I was off on that trail LOL.

spamelope
12-22-2008, 01:28 AM

Your welcome, sweetmop. I can't take credit, though-I got it from another site ;)

i.b.nora
12-22-2008, 01:31 AM
Here is one of the photos:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll116/helpfindthemissing/FemaleClothesand2BackPacks.jpg

OneLostGrl
12-22-2008, 01:38 AM

And a Gas can.....

Post number 374.

I was wondering why this was bumped up! I think you are doing a great job with all these pictures and suspect you may be onto something. Do not let any "naysaysers" get ya down, ya hear? :blowkiss:

enzeder
12-22-2008, 01:45 AM

ETA .. My post with link to the original photo...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3058315&postcount=48

Unsolved
12-22-2008, 01:51 AM
I've cropped out what looks like a figure in the material - maybe a Care Bear and a rabbit? Anyone recognize what characters these would be?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2nhmj5c.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vxlnar.jpg

spamelope
12-22-2008, 09:27 AM
ETA .. My post with link to the original photo...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3058315&postcount=48
Sorry, Enzeder! I'm from the Department of Redundancy Department.

bananarama
12-22-2008, 09:49 AM
This has been discussed on many threads over the last few months. The "found" pink and white item appears to have a glossy or satiny texture. It's not a towel. The colors are not even the same. The found item is pink and white. Caylee's towel is light pink and dark pink.

I have to agree the pink item looks like a sundress or flowing blouse. The underwear with the polka dots are not the same either. The "found" pair polka dots are few and far between, the pair she was wearing has allot more.

LEFT-COASTER
12-22-2008, 10:11 AM
In looking at the pictures.. it didnt seem to me that the pink item was placed in a bag.. as much as the pink thing was the bag..
It looks like a nylon tote to me.. Im gonna go back and look at all those again..

darcedarce
12-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Could it be something like this?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/darcedarce/layndrybag.jpg (Obviously in camo...this is a laundry bag)

Or this with the beans taken out...?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/darcedarce/bbchair.jpg

angelmom
12-23-2008, 01:15 PM
From today's update thread, this link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

Investigators also took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for their forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

Recovering-Lurker
12-23-2008, 01:40 PM
From today's update thread, this link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

Investigators also took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for their forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

The part you bolded is very intriguing. :waitasec:

Unsolved
12-23-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm still trying to ID the character I see printed on the pink thingy- anyone else see it and know the name? In my previous post I thought maybe a Care Bear, but now I think maybe a lion? I feel like I should know it, but can't quite place it:

http://i43.tinypic.com/f9lcop.jpg

Just wondering also if this maybe used to be all pink and then has something on it (like bleach?) that took some of the color out instead of being camo?

sadyjade
12-23-2008, 08:08 PM
I see a bunny ... it looks familiar to me also.

I'm still trying to ID the character I see printed on the pink thingy- anyone else see it and know the name? In my previous post I thought maybe a Care Bear, but now I think maybe a lion? I feel like I should know it, but can't quite place it:

Just wondering also if this maybe used to be all pink and then has something on it (like bleach?) that took some of the color out instead of being camo?

darcedarce
12-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Could it be something like this?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/darcedarce/layndrybag.jpg (Obviously in camo...this is a laundry bag)

Or this with the beans taken out...?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/darcedarce/bbchair.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/darcedarce/beanbag-1.jpg

I just stumbled on this from a video of Caylee on youtube. I took a screen shot. Seems she DOES have a bean bag.

PhoneBoothBandit
12-25-2008, 11:58 PM
Good find there darcedarce! I must say it is a little odd a bean bag would be put in that area, BUT maybe the beans were removed from the bag some time ago, and Casey somehow wrapped Caylee in it?

darcedarce
12-26-2008, 12:18 AM

I don't know... I'm not convinced that there's a cartoon there (I'm sort of seeing rabbit). I for sure see what you're seeing but I don't know if it's just a trick of the eye making it look like a rabbit or if it's really there. There only seems to be one ear and no body. There are also several black dots that are not unlike the rabbit's eyes.

Nore
12-26-2008, 12:39 AM
I see a bunny ... it looks familiar to me also.
--------------------
Looks like an Easter Bunny to me.Could that be a quilt?

Unsolved
12-26-2008, 01:42 AM
Oh! I don't know how to post it here, but re the August 17 pink thing found, look at picture # 5, 7 & 9 (of 10) in this slideshow where it looks like the detective is carrying the pink item. From this it looks like it's a drawstring bag to me.

enzeder
12-26-2008, 03:05 AM
Oh! I don't know how to post it here, but re the August 17 pink thing found, look at picture # 5, 7 & 9 (of 10) in this slideshow where it looks like the detective is carrying the pink item. From this it looks like it's a drawstring bag to me.

Here are the 3 pic's Unsolved...

http://i41.tinypic.com/2j3qw03.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/de4kzt.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zo98n7.jpg

I posted a closeup of the pink thingy a few days ago.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3087759&postcount=163

Unsolved
12-26-2008, 08:15 PM
Here are the 3 pic's Unsolved...

Thank you! :clap:

Edited to add: Since you posted the closeup I have been trying to see if I am imagining cartoon characters on it - some posters agree and think it might be bunnies, some think it's just dirt, and I really can't tell anymore. If you have time if you would closely examine your photo with your photo skills, what do you think about these spots?

http://i39.tinypic.com/e5r32s.jpg

suspicious1
12-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Thank you! :clap:

Edited to add: Since you posted the closeup I have been trying to see if I am imagining cartoon characters on it - some posters agree and think it might be bunnies, some think it's just dirt, and I really can't tell anymore. If you have time if you would closely examine your photo with your photo skills, what do you think about these spots?

http://i39.tinypic.com/e5r32s.jpg

That is definitely a bunny that I see in the picture. It looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. It looks like one of the bags that holds either a matching towel or blanket.

beckaroozie
12-26-2008, 11:00 PM
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/pink-sleeping-bag-camo-target.jpg

Think this looks like the pattern for the bag found in the park? I thought it did, and the sleeping bag would come in a matching drawstring bag probably. Seems like a sleeping bag might come in handy for KC when she put Caylee to 'sleep'. :furious: $13.19 at TARGET In store only!

lisa0477
12-26-2008, 11:34 PM
I swear it kind of looks like littlest pet shop

Laece
12-26-2008, 11:41 PM
I swear it kind of looks like littlest pet shop

looking at this, i can see why you think so...

http://www.bizrate.com/kidsbedding/oid721889020.html

not camo, but the faces, if they are faces on the 'evidence' in question, look very similar.

lisa0477
12-26-2008, 11:49 PM
looking at this, i can see why you think so...

http://www.bizrate.com/kidsbedding/oid721889020.html

not camo, but the faces, if they are faces on the 'evidence' in question, look very similar.

The fat bunny, I am not sure about. It was the other one, if you look to the left that reminded me of them. I know I have seen that fat rabbit face on something. Has anyone msged the person that found the items?

txsvicki
12-26-2008, 11:56 PM
I think the things on the pink material are the eyes, or middle stems and things that stick up in flowers. I can't remember the correct terms.

Laece
12-27-2008, 12:09 AM
The fat bunny, I am not sure about. It was the other one, if you look to the left that reminded me of them. I know I have seen that fat rabbit face on something. Has anyone msged the person that found the items?

i've seen it too. i thought maybe suzy's zoo, but there's no pink rabbit that i saw when i googled it. i know i know it...it's killing me not to be able to place it, whether it's related to the case or not.

lisa0477
12-27-2008, 12:09 AM
too me it looks like little animals no doubt about it, and the main one is a fat pink rabbit...i think = )
I am typing in anything I can think of in google, it's driving me crazy.

micaelasmama
12-27-2008, 12:17 AM
I have been lurking.
How about one of the characters from Hello Kitty? That's what it reminds me of.

Laece
12-27-2008, 12:21 AM
too me it looks like little animals no doubt about it, and the main one is a fat pink rabbit...i think = )
I am typing in anything I can think of in google, it's driving me crazy.

i'm doing the same thing!

micaelasmama
12-27-2008, 12:26 AM
http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/398/250__2_sandrabbit.jpg (http://www.getprice.com.au/Luxurious-Soft-Comfy-Sand-Patchy-Bunny-Bean-Bag-Gpnc_222--30936318.htm#)

twiggles
12-27-2008, 01:18 AM
The rabbit looks familiar to me too. I wonder if it may be affiliated with any of the Disney characters or the theme park itself?

chefmom
12-27-2008, 01:29 AM
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/pink-sleeping-bag-camo-target.jpg

Think this looks like the pattern for the bag found in the park? I thought it did, and the sleeping bag would come in a matching drawstring bag probably. Seems like a sleeping bag might come in handy for KC when she put Caylee to 'sleep'. :furious: $13.19 at TARGET In store only!

There is matching bedding for this as well at target.com. It is called Camouflage Bed-In-A-Bag Pink.

illinoismom
12-27-2008, 02:13 AM
I've cropped out what looks like a figure in the material - maybe a Care Bear and a rabbit? Anyone recognize what characters these would be?

How about piglet maybe?

http://i43.tinypic.com/s5fk7t.jpg

Princess Peach
12-27-2008, 02:47 AM
Could the pink item possibly be a car seat cover? IIRC, it was mentioned that "Zanny" had a pink floral car seat in her car.

illinoismom
12-27-2008, 03:23 AM
Could the pink item possibly be a car seat cover? IIRC, it was mentioned that "Zanny" had a pink floral car seat in her car.

Youre right KC did say that "Zanny" had a pink floral carseat....but I wonder if this wasnt just KC remembering what was dumped there, for example the book, and using "Zanny" as a cover up? Something "pink floral" turns up that isnt a carseat cover and KC says "oh well she must have had ___ covering the carseat....KWIM?

TakeNote
01-04-2009, 06:51 PM
How about piglet maybe?

http://i43.tinypic.com/s5fk7t.jpg

sorry Im just joining here.....wow...that DOES look like Piglet!

LOL I dont know how to quote two post at the same time....yes this is piglet....but the blown up part of the pic...that was commented on looks like piglet....LOL....:)

Virtual Truth
01-04-2009, 07:39 PM
There is matching bedding for this as well at target.com. It is called Camouflage Bed-In-A-Bag Pink.

Wow, chefmom, I am just catching up after holidays. A sleeping bag sure would have made it easy for her to zip up the body and put into the garbage bag!! Hadn't thought of that! You may be right.... JMO....

Sparky
01-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Looks like Ruby to me.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/21f1q4oLFAL_SL160_AA115_.jpg

TakeNote
05-13-2009, 05:42 AM
bumping this thread :)

since there is new talk on......

2009.05.12 Anthony L. - The "Undiscovered" Interview thread

and TonE mentions a black dress

jjgram
05-14-2009, 12:03 AM

:clap:
L@@KS like Care Bear to me 2 !!!

Remember they said b - 4..... CA saved some of KC's stuff..
and was using them for CAYLEEE!!!
LIKE: Momma Doll..

& We had that same Momma Doll from my daughter in 1980's

and Care Bears ALSO !!!!

V ery I n teresting !:rolleyes:

Dang I pray to God that LE has this case pined DOWN :behindbar

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

seagull65
05-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Thanks so much for bumping up the old thread. I was just looking at the pictures again, especially the black tank top with the white trim. I knew I'd seen a bunch of pictures of KC and friends in black tank tops (Annie, Stephanie, Melina, Amy, even Iassen), but couldn't find one with the same shape and white trim. Was just looking again at some of the KC photobucket pics posted earlier in this thread by marenaberryjo (thanks!) and noticed in this photo KC's friend (Samantha?) is wearing one that looks similar, with the v neck and white trim, sorry if this has already been mentioned, I hadn't personally seen any mention yet but may have missed it :)
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/princesslucylulu/Caylee%20Anthony%20case/SamanthaSamidizzle.jpg

TakeNote
05-15-2009, 12:46 AM
that does look like the tank top in the found photo...great job!

chefmom
05-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Thanks so much for bumping up the old thread. I was just looking at the pictures again, especially the black tank top with the white trim. I knew I'd seen a bunch of pictures of KC and friends in black tank tops (Annie, Stephanie, Melina, Amy, even Iassen), but couldn't find one with the same shape and white trim. Was just looking again at some of the KC photobucket pics posted earlier in this thread by marenaberryjo (thanks!) and noticed in this photo KC's friend (Samantha?) is wearing one that looks similar, with the v neck and white trim, sorry if this has already been mentioned, I hadn't personally seen any mention yet but may have missed it :)
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/princesslucylulu/Caylee%20Anthony%20case/SamanthaSamidizzle.jpg

Wow! Kudos, Seagull! That looks like a perfect match! And I know that my daughter, 21, and her friends borrow each others stuff all of the time!

seagull65
05-15-2009, 12:56 AM
thanks TakeNote, I've been blown away by everyone's sleuthing about the pink camo item :) etc

seagull65
05-15-2009, 02:10 AM
Black tanktop found Aug 17 by searchers
http://i42.tinypic.com/i55100.jpg

ThoughtElf
05-15-2009, 02:49 AM
Wow! Kudos, Seagull! That looks like a perfect match! And I know that my daughter, 21, and her friends borrow each others stuff all of the time!

Absolutely! I also wonder if this is a mass produced v-neck? I don't spend a lot on tanks, and it is possibly these young girls don't either. Target maybe? I know kiddo's friends also tend to buy the same 'basics' more often than not when they shop together.

Insomnia Momma
05-15-2009, 09:08 AM
I own that camo sleeping bag and the bag it comes in. My 7 yr old bought it at Target with some of her birthday money last year. There are no characters on it but it does look just like the pattern of what was found. HTH's!

(I can take pics of mine if you'd like me to)

magic-cat
05-16-2009, 01:44 AM

Photo 2 of 10...

Look at the blue thingy on top and then a distinctly different blue thingy underneath it. Do you see it? That looks like it is the same color as the dress she wore to Fusion on June 20th, and perhaps one or two other dates. Is it possible that this dress was not in the midst of Casey's clothing found either A.) At home B.) In the car C.) At Tony's house and that it WAS in this batch located at JBlanchard Park?

It appears the very same color to me and the fabric looks consistent with that dress.

bailee
05-16-2009, 09:17 AM

Photo 2 of 10...

Look at the blue thingy on top and then a distinctly different blue thingy underneath it. Do you see it? That looks like it is the same color as the dress she wore to Fusion on June 20th, and perhaps one or two other dates. Is it possible that this dress was not in the midst of Casey's clothing found either A.) At home B.) In the car C.) At Tony's house and that it WAS in this batch located at JBlanchard Park?

It appears the very same color to me and the fabric looks consistent with that dress.

I see it too. I don't even recall it being on their list of items from KC's wardrobe. HMM

MissJames
05-16-2009, 09:59 AM

Photo 2 of 10...

I could just imagine KC keeping used clothing in her car.She wasn't staying at home and TonE probably frowned on her keeping her clothes there.That would be too much like "moving in". The clothing left in the car probably
took on the stench of death and she had to ditch them.
That would be one explaination for finding some of their things at BP.It goes along with her supposedly uttering"they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet".

MAMABEAR
05-16-2009, 12:27 PM

Don't look like the same top to me. If it is then KC probably stole it. Doubt if she think twice about grabbin clothes from her friends. Member the money/checks. Whats a shirt?

doogiesgirl
05-16-2009, 12:33 PM

Photo 2 of 10...

It does look like the same color but that dress was TINY, IDK there is an awful lot of fabric in that pic. Don't get me wrong, hope it is as I'm sure that would be helpful to LE.

On another note, I am confused about the black tank in the pictures. I could swear that AL says "black dress with silver things or thing or the side" in that lost interview. Does anyone remember specifically? Do we think AL just being a boy doesn't know a tank from a little dress or do we think there is a little black dress with silver things on it that we don't know about??? jmo

doogiesgirl
05-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Don't look like the same top to me. If it is then KC probably stole it. Doubt if she think twice about grabbin clothes from her friends. Member the money/checks. Whats a shirt?

It's close but I'll have to agree with you MAMABEAR as the top the girl in the pic is wearing doesn't have a deep v in front like the one in the pic. JMO

Duckley
05-16-2009, 12:38 PM
There always seems to be a grain of truth/reality in KC's statements, so it would not surprize me that given she mentioned Blanchard Park, it played some sort of role in this whole horrific episode as a location. Have these items been tested?

MAMABEAR
05-16-2009, 01:35 PM
It's close but I'll have to agree with you MAMABEAR as the top the girl in the pic is wearing doesn't have a deep v in front like the one in the pic. JMO

Also---the white on the shirt---the girl is wearing looks more rufflier.

Member that hair straighter tool thangy, that CA ask KC where she got it and KC said Zanny gave it to her. Since there ain't a nanny/zanny then I bet she stole that from one of her friends.

BondJamesBond
05-16-2009, 01:45 PM

Photo 2 of 10...
*snipped for link*

I hadn't noticed before what appears to be the yellow sandal (sole of it visible) kinda underneath the palmetto branch. I wonder if this sandal was moved and photographed alone (other image we see) or if the pair were found...:waitasec: Can't tell if it is right & left pair. Prolly not important...just can't pass up an opportunity to gaze @ and "see" things in photos...:bang:

There always seems to be a grain of truth/reality in KC's statements, so it would not surprize me that given she mentioned Blanchard Park, it played some sort of role in this whole horrific episode as a location. Have these items been tested?

No further information released on these items of which I am aware. Will see if there's anything else I can find out.

I Din Doot
05-16-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm open to anything because being onsite vs. a photo is quite different. The pile in photo 2 could be a dump site but bears remarkable resemblance to the many homeless/drunk camps in Alaska. Just don't see any vodka bottles or grape soda cans.

Theonly1
05-16-2009, 07:39 PM
If I recall correctly, some of these items were found in a bunch of palmetto bushes and trees approximately 60-80 feet (guesstimate) from the restroom area of the complex (but maybe I'm wrong because I was not there the day these were discovered). As I recall, if you face the bathroom areas, the items were found to the right of that in a grove of trees and bushes. The items were not deep in the "woods" but near the edge of the clearing but hidden by the foliage. As I remember, many of these items were "running" items (like the tank top and the white TrackShack t-shirt). The parking lot was also nearby to the area where these were found like maybe 30-40 feet away (actually closer to the parking lot than the bathrooms). Of course, the searcher who found them could tell us more.

Could this have been a homeless person's stash? Sure! It also fits in with the restroom accommodations. However, by memory, I also remember hearing about "books" in the bags. But I don't know if that was a fact, was speculation, or what. For what it's worth...

The pictures where you see the Police carrying the stuff to the cruiser shows you how close to the parking lot these items were.

[There was also a gas can found...]

Unsolved
05-17-2009, 12:37 AM
I haven't read this thread for quite awhile and I had forgotten where these items were found - this link from the beginning says they were found at the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd.:

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2008/08/casey-anthony-case-womens-size-5.html

I had posted this address info from the link previously but could never get confirmation this was correct (that I can remember now anyway :crazy:) - in another post a poster said that one of the searchers was a member here and could verify. Can anyone tell us if this is correct? Close to Amscot?

seagull65
05-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Also---the white on the shirt---the girl is wearing looks more rufflier.

Member that hair straighter tool thangy, that CA ask KC where she got it and KC said Zanny gave it to her. Since there ain't a nanny/zanny then I bet she stole that from one of her friends.

I thought Samantha's tanktop in the picture (is it correct that her name is Samantha? It looked like that was her name under the picture when I found it among the photobucket pics but it's been so long since she was discussed here on the board I can't remember now, that is kind of interesting if her name is Samantha)--Anyway, I thought the trim on the tanktop she was wearing in the pic did look a little more ruffled/rumpled/twisted. That could have many potential causes, I guess, like if it was just out of the drier, hadn't been pressed on that occasion she was wearing it, or actually started out more ruffly when it was newer, or whatever, who knows. The white trim on the tanktop in the "find" on the ground also had a warped and twisted look, though maybe not as much. No telling what effect lying on the ground in the rain for weeks would have on the trim. I don't find the two dissimilar looking myself. I find the cut to be the same, hard to tell how deep the V is etc without seeing it on a person to determine the scale and fit on that person, it looks very similar to me. Obviously the same make of tank top could be owned by more than one person in Orlando, that goes without saying, but that's true of anything, the bags and tape at the remains site, for example. That doesn't mean an item isn't still potentially of interest. I hope they've run every possible test on the items in this find. MOO All reports at the time (in the media at least) were that the items were "unrelated to Caylee's case" and I've never seen any additional info released about them since then. But LE appeared to take them in as evidence so that's good. Hope we'll hear more.

seagull65
05-17-2009, 03:09 AM
On another note, I am confused about the black tank in the pictures. I could swear that AL says "black dress with silver things or thing or the side" in that lost interview. Does anyone remember specifically? Do we think AL just being a boy doesn't know a tank from a little dress or do we think there is a little black dress with silver things on it that we don't know about??? jmo

I never saw a black dress in the pictures released of the Aug 17 find, so I think it's interesting if AL thinks a black dress was there (if he was talking about this same find site, which it seems he was...) 2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's possible he doesn't know the difference between dress and top (he also mixes up the words "his" and "her" and various other words in a strange way and seems to stammer a lot in general when being questioned about Caylee).... when I read just now on the other thread about him talking about a black dress with a silver thing I wondered if he meant the black dress KC was wearing in the club pictures, did it have a silver thing somewhere on it? Seems like she might have been wearing a silver cross necklace with it but I don't know about on it, I'll have to look again.....It is curious if he actually thought that dress or a black dress was here with these items since it wasn't shown in any of the pictures that were released of this find. But guess I'll have to go back to that thread to discuss the black dress any further ;)

ladybugplus
05-17-2009, 04:26 AM
Were all those things like the gatorade bottle in the black trash bag that Caylee's remains were in? Or were they found near the dump site. Could some of the items be other peoples trash. Like a teen hangout that used the area to throw bottles etc out.

Theonly1
05-17-2009, 09:59 AM
The items in this thread were not found near Caylee's remains. Caylee's remains were dumped at the nearest/closest woods to the Anthony family home. The items in this thread were found at either Jay Blanchard Park or the Econ Soccer Complex (depending on which items we are discussing). This is approximately a 15 minute drive or so from the Anthony family home.

magic-cat
05-17-2009, 11:34 AM
*snipped for link*

I hadn't noticed before what appears to be the yellow sandal (sole of it visible) kinda underneath the palmetto branch. I wonder if this sandal was moved and photographed alone (other image we see) or if the pair were found...:waitasec: Can't tell if it is right & left pair. Prolly not important...just can't pass up an opportunity to gaze @ and "see" things in photos...:bang:

No further information released on these items of which I am aware. Will see if there's anything else I can find out.

Hi Bond...If you look closely at what appears to be the sole of the shoe under the palmetto bush and then look at the individual pic of the yellow shoe, there is a black ring around the sole of the yellow shoe and not on the one under the palmetto. So I don't think these are a pair, but perhaps 2 different pairs???

What is interesting is the sheer BULK of the items once they have been bagged up into the respective drawstring bags-there is quite a bit of stuff there and we only saw close shots of what, 2 of the items? If Casey had a BUNCH of stuff in her car when that odor permeated, it is possible she just gathered up most of it and tossed it out like that...but I would think if those items had smelled of decomp that someone might have let that "slip", you know? The collecting officer IS wearing gloves and we have NOT heard anything else about these items...so there is still a mystery there for sure...just don't know if it involves Casey.:waitasec:

doogiesgirl
05-17-2009, 01:27 PM
I haven't read this thread for quite awhile and I had forgotten where these items were found - this link from the beginning says they were found at the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd.:

I had posted this address info from the link previously but could never get confirmation this was correct (that I can remember now anyway :crazy:) - in another post a poster said that one of the searchers was a member here and could verify. Can anyone tell us if this is correct? Close to Amscot?

I never saw a black dress in the pictures released of the Aug 17 find, so I think it's interesting if AL thinks a black dress was there (if he was talking about this same find site, which it seems he was...) 2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84129)

It's possible he doesn't know the difference between dress and top (he also mixes up the words "his" and "her" and various other words in a strange way and seems to stammer a lot in general when being questioned about Caylee).... when I read just now on the other thread about him talking about a black dress with a silver thing I wondered if he meant the black dress KC was wearing in the club pictures, did it have a silver thing somewhere on it? Seems like she might have been wearing a silver cross necklace with it but I don't know about on it, I'll have to look again.....It is curious if he actually thought that dress or a black dress was here with these items since it wasn't shown in any of the pictures that were released of this find. But guess I'll have to go back to that thread to discuss the black dress any further ;)

OMG Seagull, thank you for including the link, I was so not looking forward to listening to the full AL interview to get to the info I needed! ;.) Anyways AL clearly says black dress with silver things on the side. Then if you follow the link that Unsolved posted you see pics of this stuff. The first pic shows a couple searchers, one pointing down at something not shown, but that black tank with white trim is clearly shown hanging on a tree branch. Then other pics show a big pile of stuff. There is a lot of black weaved in and out and all over . So I am betting that we don't know every item they found there. And I can also see an Orlando local news channel running a piece at the time it was discovered that we are not privy to now, maybe never were, it may have been something that only ran locally that AL is speaking about in this interview. ? JMO

christee
05-18-2009, 01:27 AM

I'm not sure but I think there is a WSer with initials "JJ" (not "JJgram") who helped in one of the volunteer searches.

Again I'm not sure of this!

momtective
05-18-2009, 01:56 AM
I thought Samantha's tanktop in the picture (is it correct that her name is Samantha? It looked like that was her name under the picture when I found it among the photobucket pics but it's been so long since she was discussed here on the board I can't remember now, that is kind of interesting if her name is Samantha)--Anyway, I thought the trim on the tanktop she was wearing in the pic did look a little more ruffled/rumpled/twisted. That could have many potential causes, I guess, like if it was just out of the drier, hadn't been pressed on that occasion she was wearing it, or actually started out more ruffly when it was newer, or whatever, who knows. The white trim on the tanktop in the "find" on the ground also had a warped and twisted look, though maybe not as much. No telling what effect lying on the ground in the rain for weeks would have on the trim. I don't find the two dissimilar looking myself. I find the cut to be the same, hard to tell how deep the V is etc without seeing it on a person to determine the scale and fit on that person, it looks very similar to me. Obviously the same make of tank top could be owned by more than one person in Orlando, that goes without saying, but that's true of anything, the bags and tape at the remains site, for example. That doesn't mean an item isn't still potentially of interest. I hope they've run every possible test on the items in this find. MOO All reports at the time (in the media at least) were that the items were "unrelated to Caylee's case" and I've never seen any additional info released about them since then. But LE appeared to take them in as evidence so that's good. Hope we'll hear more.

Seagull65, you are awesome in your recollection of people in this case and their belongings. I can't for the life of me remember this Samantha ever being discussed, let alone her clothing. The only Samantha I remember being discussed here was the one that was Zani's friend or sister. I'm gettin' old and my memory fails me often though and try as I might I just can't keep all of this information straight sometimes. I'm glad there are people like you here to help this old gal out:blowkiss:
If you could point me in the direction of the thread where Samantha was discussed I'd really appreciate it and you say her name was under this pic on KC's photobucket...I'll have to go check that out. TIA

BondJamesBond
05-18-2009, 07:19 AM
I'm not sure but I think there is a WSer with initials "JJ" (not "JJgram") who helped in one of the volunteer searches.

Again I'm not sure of this!

Yes, IIRC, among many, many of his searches of the area he was involved in one that yielded some gas cans. Not to be confused w/ these clothing items, FWIW.

BondJamesBond
05-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Hi Bond...If you look closely at what appears to be the sole of the shoe under the palmetto bush and then look at the individual pic of the yellow shoe, there is a black ring around the sole of the yellow shoe and not on the one under the palmetto. So I don't think these are a pair, but perhaps 2 different pairs???

What is interesting is the sheer BULK of the items once they have been bagged up into the respective drawstring bags-there is quite a bit of stuff there and we only saw close shots of what, 2 of the items? If Casey had a BUNCH of stuff in her car when that odor permeated, it is possible she just gathered up most of it and tossed it out like that...but I would think if those items had smelled of decomp that someone might have let that "slip", you know? The collecting officer IS wearing gloves and we have NOT heard anything else about these items...so there is still a mystery there for sure...just don't know if it involves Casey.:waitasec:

Hey, MC. :wave: Thanks for takin' a look.

Hmmmm...:waitasec:...I guess I've been thinking IF the items belonged to Casey & Caylee...they might have been involved pre-decomp. For example...if Casey took Caylee to JBPark to play while they waited for Cindy to become available...then [blank] happened that resulted in the need to change Caylee...hence, no shoes...and her body found in what may have ultimately been her packed change of clothes...with these items being discarded either immediately the 16th...or on the 17th.

Just noodlin'...and expanding on what another WS speculated 'bout the pings allowing us to consider Casey & Caylee really were @ JBPark 6/16PM...and that Casey weaved JBPark into her abduction part deux story to Rob D....and something in her written statement about "7PM", IIRC.

seagull65
05-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Seagull65, you are awesome in your recollection of people in this case and their belongings. I can't for the life of me remember this Samantha ever being discussed, let alone her clothing. The only Samantha I remember being discussed here was the one that was Zani's friend or sister. I'm gettin' old and my memory fails me often though and try as I might I just can't keep all of this information straight sometimes. I'm glad there are people like you here to help this old gal out:blowkiss:
If you could point me in the direction of the thread where Samantha was discussed I'd really appreciate it and you say her name was under this pic on KC's photobucket...I'll have to go check that out. TIA

I remembered her face from the beginning of the case where the friends were discussed (in pictures with Annie) but that was so long ago and honestly the fact her name was Samantha never really came to my mind throughout all the ZG/Samantha talk since then, I don't know why, I kind of did a double take when I was looking for pics of anyone in a black and white tank top, came across that one, read her name again and went, oh yeah, Samantha...Samantha? (I'm terrible, Momtective, you're the one who blows me away :) ) I can't find the age-old threads anymore where all the friends were discussed, wish we could bring them back. I don't really remember much else about this particular friend. [/I]Seemed like the "players" discussion threads kind of disappeared after the grand jury, it seemed to become taboo to discuss people other than KC or show their pictures pretty much at that time (although I'm also bad at finding old threads, so maybe just me.) Last time I looked, the players threads I could find didn't have much in them.

I didn't remember ever seeing this pic of her in the/a black and white tanktop before, or at least I'd never noticed before, just saw it over on the photobucket thread. Marenaberryjo's post 440 has a link to a group of photos with the tank top one, when you go to the link, it's near the end like page 8 or 9 of that group of pics, sorry such convoluted directions :crazy:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608&highlight=marenaberryjo&page=18
Thanks again to Marenaberryjo and all of you great Photobucket posters, that thread is a great resource. Hope one of you guys knows more about this Samantha, please share :)

edited to add: Samantha is on Annie's facebook, Samantha H, I tried to post a link here unsuccessfully, I guess you have to sign in there first

seagull65
05-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Could be, Doogiesgirl. :) Wow, hanging in the tree? I just had to go back and look. Now that you mention it, I see some white things behind the trees in the photo where he's pointing down, but to me it looks like maybe some white sticks or something, I can't see the tanktop hanging.
The other black things in the piles I always thought looked like jeans, more like guys' jeans than girls but I'm not sure. Like you say, I do wonder what all was there.

Pondering Mind
05-18-2009, 02:00 PM

momtective, that makes 2 of us gettin old then, lol! I don't remember that name coming up either, except in regards to KC's fictional nanny's sister! :waitasec:

MADJGNLAW
05-18-2009, 02:28 PM

You have made some pretty valid points. This discovery has always bothered me. The person who found the items was blogging about it for a while and then it all kind of just went away. Then we have the comment from Casey. They haven't even found her clothe yet and the murder indictment before the body was found. LE must have some pretty incriminating evidence that just may of been sealed and not leaked out. In my gut I feel these items will come into play at trial.
Oh, and the comment from the inmate that said that Casey told him that Caylee was with her father. Even thought, that is hear say for most If we get into Casey's sick head she did claim Caylee's father had passed and these items were found near the cemetery if I am thinking of the same items your referring to.

Hoping4Justice
05-18-2009, 02:48 PM
These items were found in Blanchard Park, weren't they? or in a cemetary?

seagull65
05-19-2009, 07:31 AM
I haven't heard about any items found in a cemetery.

Just to clarify, those of you who know more about the area, so these items (black tank top/pink camo duffle or item, etc) were found not far from restrooms at the Soccer complex, is that right? I've heard it described as restrooms at J Blanchard also, so is the soccer complex adjacent to J Blanchard Park? And then how far away was the gas can?

Then the other find of the tan bra and the blue polka dot panties, where was that in relation to these?
(I remember the name "Sunderson find" being used, does that have to do with any of these? Was that where the bra/panties were found?) Thanks very much! :)

MADJGNLAW
05-19-2009, 08:30 AM
There was a report made on the find at Greenwood, a statement was taken by a woman. I also have a copy of the letter she posted on a blog about the find. It was a strange find and not sure what to make of it. But CSI did take the items but nothing was mentioned to the media about it, but yes there is a report and this is not rumor. The woman was told it was not bones she found, she said she knew it was bones and wishes and regrets that she didn't go in the water and retrieved the trash can with the rest of the remains, there were many other items found as well. But LE would not let her in the water and they did not go in because of something with the water levels, something like that. I have always wondered what ever happen to the items taken away. They claim this discovery had nothing to do with Caylee though.

This is a link to a map from the cemetery to where Caylee was found.

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-ZZg6J_kmaORM

Link to police report below, about 3/4 down there is a "police report" about the cemetery.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/11/19/what-day-do-you-believe-casey-disposed-of-caylees-body/

You can read more about this discovery From WS thread Greenwood Cemetery Search.

BondJamesBond
05-19-2009, 09:20 AM
I haven't heard about any items found in a cemetery.

Greenwood Cemetery thread is in the Parking Lot, IIRC. Looks like MADJGNLAW expanded on it further.

Just to clarify, those of you who know more about the area, so these items (black tank top/pink camo duffle or item, etc) were found not far from restrooms at the Soccer complex, is that right? I've heard it described as restrooms at J Blanchard also, so is the soccer complex adjacent to J Blanchard Park? And then how far away was the gas can?

Thanks, Seagull :blowkiss: you answered the question I was about to ask :thumb:

I didn't save the information on the gas cans unfortunately. Joseph hasn't been active on the forum since December. I'll do a forum search to see if I can locate that info...and if not...I'll try to reach him and see if he'll come back and fill us in.

Then the other find of the tan bra and the blue polka dot panties, where was that in relation to these?

IIRC, these were found in the JBPark area also. The available pic showed them hanging on a fence, but, I do not recall for certain if they were found in that location (I want to say they were) or if they were placed there to be photographed. Still - JBPark, IIRC.

(I remember the name "Sunderson find" being used, does that have to do with any of these? Was that where the bra/panties were found?) Thanks very much! :)
Sunderson Dr. was the location where at couple of search teams (incl. some WS's) located some trash bags that reeked badly, left in a 'hole' created by the roots of a tree. There are at least a couple of threads were we explored this find in decent detail. This "find" really got attention because only a few hundred yards away was the cell tower were Casey pinged when she texted Amy 6/27 @ 11:34AM about "getting rid" of the source of the smell in her car. When TES, Tim and LE commented about the find their comments appeared to many to be very suspicious but I won't go into detail further here. The remains found were later dispositioned as animal remains. The thread of the title prolly has "remains" in it if you wanna search and read more.

HTH.

ETA: Posts about the gas cans, underwear, etc. finds @ JBPark/Econ Soccer Complex from the search team that found them...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Question For Those Searching in Florida

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Items found by searchers in Wooded Area 8-17-2008

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

Theonly1
05-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Greenwood Cemetery thread is in the Parking Lot, IIRC. Looks like MADJGNLAW expanded on it further.

Thanks, Seagull :blowkiss: you answered the question I was about to ask :thumb:

I didn't save the information on the gas cans unfortunately. Joseph hasn't been active on the forum since December. I'll do a forum search to see if I can locate that info...and if not...I'll try to reach him and see if he'll come back and fill us in.

IIRC, these were found in the JBPark area also. The available pic showed them hanging on a fence, but, I do not recall for certain if they were found in that location (I want to say they were) or if they were placed there to be photographed. Still - JBPark, IIRC.

Sunderson Dr. was the location where at couple of search teams (incl. some WS's) located some trash bags that reeked badly, left in a 'hole' created by the roots of a tree. There are at least a couple of threads were we explored this find in decent detail. This "find" really got attention because only a few hundred yards away was the cell tower were Casey pinged when she texted Amy 6/27 @ 11:34AM about "getting rid" of the source of the smell in her car. When TES, Tim and LE commented about the find their comments appeared to many to be very suspicious but I won't go into detail further here. The remains found were later dispositioned as animal remains. The thread of the title prolly has "remains" in it if you wanna search and read more.

HTH.

I think that the items found in the shrubbery (black and white running shirt, white t-shirt with a track shack logo, pink and blue bags, etc.) were discovered at the Econ Soccer Complex near the restrooms. I could be wrong because all these locations are very close to each other (Econ and JBP).

I thought that all the Sunderson items were animal related. There are some wild hogs in that whole area as well, for what it's worth. The items on the fence were NOT found at Sunderson.

I thought the items from the fence were found at JBP (but they also could have been found at the Econ Soccer Complex, for all I know).

JBP has running trails that go for quite a distance, so while the main park has restrooms, playground, etc., the running trails seem to go quite a distance off. I think therein lies some of the confusion.

seagull65
05-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks you guys! I was always confused about the JBlanchard find sites, which things where and the distance between. I forgot about the cemetery that backs up to the park. Is that the cemetery of the church where GA worked or attended or something, discussed early in the case, or a different one?
OK, now I see which find was the Sunderson find. Thanks again