PDA

View Full Version : General Discussion-Thread No. 24

Pages : [1] 2 3

christine2448
08-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Continue here please.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:02 AM
DogWood - care to drag your links over here so no one accidently misses them ?

The mountain can't be a happy place today.

DogWood
08-18-2008, 11:04 AM
SW's released today.

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wtvd/youngwarrants.pdf

DogWood
08-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Look at all those shoes!

DogWood
08-18-2008, 11:06 AM
DogWood - care to drag your links over here so no one accidently misses them ?

The mountain can't be a happy place today.

Nope.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
So her wedding ring was recovered at Heather's.

Look at all those shoes!

Quite a bit of jewelry down there in the hills.

DogWood
08-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Quite a bit of jewelry down there in the hills.

There sure is.

Guess that will put the rumor to rest that the jewelry was stolen.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:15 AM
There sure is.

I bet not ! :crazy:

christine2448
08-18-2008, 11:20 AM
SW's released today.

Thanks..sorry I closed yer thread as soon as you posted that!

Was going to bring over for you.

Interesting.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Holy cow !!!! Back to reading :eek:

DogWood
08-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I bet not ! :crazy:

:eek:

The DNA profile taken from the sheetrock MATCHEd JY!

DogWood
08-18-2008, 11:27 AM
No problem, Chrisitine!

Thanks for starting a new one.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:29 AM

I know, saw that, and the shoe prints on the pillow, one matches his little Hushpuppies:eek:

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:34 AM

JY DNA also on the jewelry box that had the drawers removed :eek:

Change clothes at HI - 1051 - light colored pullover ------------------ 1159 dark colored pullover- this garment not recovered !!!

Seen heading to an exit on the south end of the building wearing the unrecovered shirt - and it was discovered a rock had been shoved in the jam of this door so it would remain unlocked

Video surveillance reviewed by Shelly Schaad, Rysn Schaad and Michelle Money - all three independently identify the person in the videos as Jason Young

NY Times delivery person noted all the lights on at Birchleaf and saw a light colored SUV near the home in a position consistent with possibly loading or unloading something between 4 and 5 am on November 3

One recorded entry on his key card 6 minutes after he registers but he is seen again at 1159 at the front desk - the only other recorded use of the key card into his room is at 1141 am the next day by housekeeping staff

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I am shocked there has not been an arrest .
The DA must want the death penalty and is lining up every little piece so he can get the needle.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:51 AM
I'd by Shelly and Ryan Schaad and MM in the HI videos - independently identified by the way.

NY Times delivery driver sees all the lights on at Birchleaf between 4 and 5 am on 3 November and sees a light colored SUV near the home in apostion with loading or unloading something.

$500 dollars missing from the home - supposedly cash given to JY by family to reimburse the California trip.

DogWood
08-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Pat Young was interviewed at the Goins' residence. Interesting.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:57 AM
There sure is.

Just to clarify - the list is for what LE is looking for - seems they only siezed 3 pearl necklaces - all from Frontier Storage

Inventory of seized items:

Adidas - mens size 12
Reebock - mens size 12
Michelle Youngs Death certificate
Progress Reports for therapy for Cassidy
Progress Energy Insurance Beneficiary letter
AICPA document - life insurance on JY

1 cream colored sweater - XL
3 pearl necklaces
1 brown paper coach bag
assoreted paperwork
1 childs flipflops size 6

I should add - the dark colored shirt was not recovered, nor where hush puppies shoes - however for the shoes - LE provided copies of receipts showing hush puppies in JY's size were purchased at DSW on 7/04/05 Down in that gorge with the shirt and the jewelry I suspect.

icefun
08-18-2008, 11:59 AM
He's better start getting his ducks in a row...................I cannot believe he is not arrested yet - like someone else said...it must be becasue they want to seek the DP.

DogWood
08-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Just to clarify - the list is for what LE is looking for - seems they only siezed 3 pearl necklaces - all from Frontier Storage

Yep. Had to go look again. To be seized. :crazy:

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Here is the kicker and probably the only reason JY is still walking around

Two different shoe prints on a pillow in blood - a Franklin tennis shoe, the sole apparently left a 10 in the print. A hush puppy print also on the pillow.

Recepits show JY purchased hush puppies with a sole consistent with the one left imprinted in blood on the pillow on 7/04/05 - these shoes were not recovered in the searches. Reported as size 12.

The Franklin shoe is not listed on sales receipts and left an imprint of a 10 (possible size ? ) in the bloody print on the pillow. Also not recovered.

Two perps or same perp-changed clothes and shoes at the house just can't be proved he bought a pair of Franklins with a 10 on the sole ?

ETA - having read again - the Franklin shoe print was identifed in the deck stain used on the deck outside the residence. The Franklins were apparently used by who ever stained the deck and also by the murderer as the print was left on the pillow in blood. While looking - Franklin does put the size on the sole - so size 10 is correct. The Franklin shoes are connected to JY as he purchased the deck seal and sealed the decking shortly before Michelle was murdered. This suggests he used these shoes to commite the murder, changed clothes and while riffling the jewelry box accidently put his hush puppys in some blood and then stepped on the pillow on the way past Michelle's body.

Neither pair of shoes have been recovered per the warrants. The purchase of Hush Puppys is confirmed but the Franklins have not been confirmed as purchased by either JY or Michelle.

Jess
08-18-2008, 01:00 PM
However Jason cannot 'prove' that he was in his room all night. The keycard does not record him re entering the room- even though he was caught on the security camera outside of his room ( and yeah -- the rock in the exit doorway !)

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 01:10 PM
However Jason cannot 'prove' that he was in his room all night. The keycard does not record him re entering the room- even though he was caught on the security camera outside of his room ( and yeah -- the rock in the exit doorway !)

I have only read these briefly - have to digest for a bit. But I agree - the key card data says he entered once - 6 minutes after he checked in. He is seen in different clothes approximately one hour later at the front desk and also in a hallway heading to an exit. The exit door is found to have been jammed open. Odds are he did the very same thing with the room door - it wasn't locked when he left. And it so happens a light colored SUV is observed outside his lit up house between 4 and 5 am in a position consistent with being loaded or unloaded.

I agree - he cannot prove he was in his room - the DA can prove he left the room but never used a key card to re-enter it. Either he never returned to the room or the door was kept unlocked by something in the jam or over the latch.

With all the video of him they do have at the HI - maybe a tad odd they never see him returning to the hotel or leaving in the morning after his "stay".

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 02:20 PM
These links to the warrants include photos:

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/08/12/3365337/1219081477-20080818133406629.pdf

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/08/12/3365337/1219081417-20080818133617555.pdf

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/08/12/3365337/1219081353-20080818133840861.pdf

The photos however are very dark.

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 02:58 PM
These links to the warrants include photos:

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/08/12/3365337/1219081477-20080818133406629.pdf

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/08/12/3365337/1219081417-20080818133617555.pdf

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/08/12/3365337/1219081353-20080818133840861.pdf

The photos however are very dark.

holy moly. should just be a matter of time. unbelievable. clearly pre-mediatated. poor cassidy. do you all think it's the other shoe that is the hold-up? do you think they are trying to find a gas station with video where he might have paid cash for gas?

they have the car at the scene, they have 1 of his footprints from a shoe, they have DNA match of hand with blood from scene (i think i read that), they just want to be absolutely sure so they are trying to get another something. what else, do you all suppose?

i'm horrified---even though we all sort of knew--by the reality of JY really having done this extremely violent murder. sobering that he carefully thought all of this out AHEAD OF TIME. holy moly

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 03:00 PM
I have only read these briefly - have to digest for a bit. But I agree - the key card data says he entered once - 6 minutes after he checked in. He is seen in different clothes approximately one hour later at the front desk and also in a hallway heading to an exit. The exit door is found to have been jammed open. Odds are he did the very same thing with the room door - it wasn't locked when he left. And it so happens a light colored SUV is observed outside his lit up house between 4 and 5 am in a position consistent with being loaded or unloaded.

I agree - he cannot prove he was in his room - the DA can prove he left the room but never used a key card to re-enter it. Either he never returned to the room or the door was kept unlocked by something in the jam or over the latch.

With all the video of him they do have at the HI - maybe a tad odd they never see him returning to the hotel or leaving in the morning after his "stay".

they have proof that he didn't use his key card to re-enter his room after seeing him on hotel security an hour after check-in. seems persuasive

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 03:12 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/alive695/9e0e_1.jpg

Note the size 10...same shoes in blood that were imprinted in the deck stain. In other words, the same person that sealed the deck killed Michelle

ncnative
08-18-2008, 03:30 PM
So, I don't get it about the size 10 shoe. Jason had bought size 12s for himself. Do you think he paid the person who stained his deck (where they found the size 10 shoe print on the deck boards) to help him murder his wife?

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 03:51 PM
So, I don't get it about the size 10 shoe. Jason had bought size 12s for himself. Do you think he paid the person who stained his deck (where they found the size 10 shoe print on the deck boards) to help him murder his wife?

Well, the cops placed him at the scene with his size 12 Hush puppies in blood (now missing). The size 10 "Franklin" shoes were also there....both the deck and the pillow.

If JY was not wearing the Franklin's that night, he was there with an accomplice....presumably the same person that walked in the wet stain.

My opinion is Jason Young was there alone and wore both pairs of shoes. He started with the Hush puppies and changed to the Franklin's after he killed her in the bloody mess.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 04:49 PM
holy moly. should just be a matter of time. unbelievable. clearly pre-mediatated. poor cassidy. do you all think it's the other shoe that is the hold-up? do you think they are trying to find a gas station with video where he might have paid cash for gas?

they have the car at the scene, they have 1 of his footprints from a shoe, they have DNA match of hand with blood from scene (i think i read that), they just want to be absolutely sure so they are trying to get another something. what else, do you all suppose?

i'm horrified---even though we all sort of knew--by the reality of JY really having done this extremely violent murder. sobering that he carefully thought all of this out AHEAD OF TIME. holy moly

JMO - the DA wants a DP case - no doubt this was plotted and planned quite well. The murderer deserves no less. With that said, I see a few reasons why the DA has not gone forward - there may be other reasons revealed in warrants not yet released.

Problem 1 - Jy does wear a size 12, the Franklins are a size 10. Unless there is an expert that can say the size difference is not relevant by proving the two shoe prints in blood are identical in actual size and all those measurements taken of Jy can be proven to fit within the print - a defense attorney is going to have quite a good time creating resonable doubt with this issue. No way to prove JY ever wore a size 10 Franklin let alone the ones that were involved in the crime since the shoes were not recovered.

Problem 2 - The NY Times delivery driver apparently can only testify to seeing a light colored SUV - there are lots of light colored SUVs of many differing makes and models - once again the claim can be made it was not Jy's Explorer - the DA can't really argue that point unless the person can say for certain it was - plate number, eyewitness observation of Jy and so on.

Problem 3 - Gas, we calculated many times that Jy would have needed to make a purchase of gas to complete his travels that night into the next morning. The warrant points out that plastic was indeed the most common payment method for both MY and JY - a defense attorney will claim that as well. Without proof of the purchase of gasoline with cash, how can the DA say with any certainty it was Jy's SUV in the drive that morning ?

Problem 4 - no clothing observed on Jy in the video from the night of the murder has been recovered. The defense attorney can argue his clothes were old and thrown away or given to good will or some nonsense - the DA cannot disprove that.

While all this seems obvious, the standard of proof is beyond obvious. But a few examples of what the DA is wrestling with.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Just saw this news! OMG! We pretty much had this figured out, huh?
Even down to the rumor we heard, of the paper man being witness to seeing Jason's car in the drive and the house all lit up in the early morning hours! Unbelievable! Jason's blood mixed into the blood spatter on th wall? OMG!
I know we have all been saying Jason did this for a long time now, but reading these warrents is quite sobering. I'm sitting here in shock! This man planned it all out, premeditated this! Jason Young is guilty as he!!

Now why in God's Name is he still a free man??? Why? They will never find those shoes, or that shirt! NO! NEVER! Those have been disposed of for 21 months now!
When will he be arrested???

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Just saw this news! OMG! We pretty much had this figured out, huh?
Even down to the rumor we heard, of the paper man being witness to seeing Jason's car in the drive and the house all lit up in the early morning hours! Unbelievable! Jason's blood mixed into the blood spatter on th wall? OMG!
I know we have all been saying Jason did this for a long time now, but reading these warrents is quite sobering. I'm sitting here in shock! This man planned it all out, premeditated this! Jason Young is guilty as he!!

Now why in God's Name is he still a free man??? Why? They will never find those shoes, or that shirt! NO! NEVER! Those have been disposed of for 21 months now!
When will he be arrested???

Hey SM

His DNA was found , not his blood.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 04:58 PM
I sent WLOS a tip very early today in case they missed the AP feed later.
Hopefully they will be there doing a 6 pm report

5bigfish5
08-18-2008, 05:10 PM
JMO - the DA wants a DP case - no doubt this was plotted and planned quite well. The murderer deserves no less. With that said, I see a few reasons why the DA has not gone forward - there may be other reasons revealed in warrants not yet released.

Problem 1 - Jy does wear a size 12, the Franklins are a size 10. Unless there is an expert that can say the size difference is not relevant by proving the two shoe prints in blood are identical in actual size and all those measurements taken of Jy can be proven to fit within the print - a defense attorney is going to have quite a good time creating resonable doubt with this issue. No way to prove JY ever wore a size 10 Franklin let alone the ones that were involved in the crime since the shoes were not recovered.

Problem 2 - The NY Times delivery driver apparently can only testify to seeing a light colored SUV - there are lots of light colored SUVs of many differing makes and models - once again the claim can be made it was not Jy's Explorer - the DA can't really argue that point unless the person can say for certain it was - plate number, eyewitness observation of Jy and so on.

Problem 3 - Gas, we calculated many times that Jy would have needed to make a purchase of gas to complete his travels that night into the next morning. The warrant points out that plastic was indeed the most common payment method for both MY and JY - a defense attorney will claim that as well. Without proof of the purchase of gasoline with cash, how can the DA say with any certainty it was Jy's SUV in the drive that morning ?

Problem 4 - no clothing observed on Jy in the video from the night of the murder has been recovered. The defense attorney can argue his clothes were old and thrown away or given to good will or some nonsense - the DA cannot disprove that.

While all this seems obvious, the standard of proof is beyond obvious. But a few examples of what the DA is wrestling with.

Hi RC,
The ONLY problem that I have with your scenario, is the gas. As a 3+ boat owner, there is ALWAYS gas for the ready. Particularly on that little poo-poo boat of his Dad's. Might explain why the SUV was in the position it was. Just Sayin'.
Cheers!
BigFish.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:11 PM
:woohoo:
I sent WLOS a tip very early today in case they missed the AP feed later.
Hopefully they will be there doing a 6 pm report

Well guess who just made the 5PM headlines on the news just now???:clap:

Yep! Jason Lynn Young. Bet mama is sooooo proud.
And WLOS has newscasts at 5, 5:30 and 6. Plenty of time to repeat and rehash.

Thanks RPD! You did good!:)

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi RC,
The ONLY problem that I have with your scenario, is the gas. As a 3+ boat owner, there is ALWAYS gas for the ready. Particularly on that little poo-poo boat of his Dad's. Might explain why the SUV was in the position it was. Just Sayin'.
Cheers!
BigFish.

He carefully planned this....he wasn't dumb enough to use his credit card.
Likely used a prepaid debit card
Can buy with cash with no ID,,,,totally anonymous

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 05:15 PM

Well guess who just made the 5PM headlines on the news just now???:clap:

Yep! Jason Lynn Young. Bet mama is sooooo proud.
And WLOS has newscasts at 5, 5:30 and 6. Plenty of time to repeat and rehash.

Thanks RPD! You did good!:)

That station also broadcasts in Greenville SC :clap:

I can't imagine what the Norvo Nordisk bosses will think now.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi RC,
Cheers!
BigFish.

Don't disagree - but the truth is - doesn't much matter where the gas came from if the DA can't prove the source and that it happened.

Bet that newspaper fellow now looks a whole lot closer when he sees something odd in the middle of the night now.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:20 PM
That station also broadcasts in Greenville SC :clap:

I can't imagine what the Norvo Nordisk bosses will think now.

That's not exactly good PR, is it?
Plus, imagine what the docs he calls on must think? :eek:

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Don't disagree - but the truth is - doesn't much matter where the gas came from if the DA can't prove the source and that it happened.

Bet that newspaper fellow now looks a whole lot closer when he sees something odd in the middle of the night now.

The DA can present his theory and it can't be disputed by the defense.
It will be up to the jury to decide if the State's gas theory is plausible.

I know I sure would.

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 05:24 PM
JY DNA also on the jewelry box that had the drawers removed :eek:

Change clothes at HI - 1051 - light colored pullover ------------------ 1159 dark colored pullover- this garment not recovered !!!

Seen heading to an exit on the south end of the building wearing the unrecovered shirt - and it was discovered a rock had been shoved in the jam of this door so it would remain unlocked

Video surveillance reviewed by Shelly Schaad, Rysn Schaad and Michelle Money - all three independently identify the person in the videos as Jason Young

NY Times delivery person noted all the lights on at Birchleaf and saw a light colored SUV near the home in a position consistent with possibly loading or unloading something between 4 and 5 am on November 3

One recorded entry on his key card 6 minutes after he registers but he is seen again at 1159 at the front desk - the only other recorded use of the key card into his room is at 1141 am the next day by housekeeping staff

what do you all think was being unloaded or loaded?

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:24 PM

Yes that poor newspaper guy has probably grown extremely observant!
They( LE ) may know more about the gas purchases, wasn't there a paying with cash incident?

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 05:26 PM

His cleanup bag...bloody clothes, weapon + jewelry heist

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:27 PM

Bloody clothes, bloody shoes, any blood covered evidence.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Yes that poor newspaper guy has probably grown extremely observant!
They( LE ) may know more about the gas purchases, wasn't there a paying with cash incident?

There was a rumor of a him in Roxboro paying for gas and yelling. ect.
No way, as that location is way off the map and would not fit the timeline.

fran
08-18-2008, 05:28 PM
I think they should arrest JY post haste and let a jury decide!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 05:29 PM

Oh, just saw that idea---getting gas from a boat. Well, RC, you're probably right about where the gas came from. I was thinking it would be helpful if somebody had seen him or if he were on video at a gas station in NC when he was supposed to be in VA. But, they certainly can place him at the scene w the footprint (although I suppose his attorney could argue that somebody else put his shoe print there to point the finger toward JY). What else do they need that can connect the dots for a jury? Jewelry w relatives, DNA on doorjam with blood (or wherever they found his DNA), an eye witness seeing a remarkably similar vehicle in the driveway..... i guess they don't want to take a chance of arresting until they have another piece of evidence.....

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 05:31 PM
The DA can present his theory and it can't be disputed by the defense.
It will be up to the jury to decide if the State's gas theory is plausible.

I know I sure would.

You are obviously a bigger gambler than the DA.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:32 PM
There was a rumor of a him in Roxboro paying for gas and yelling. ect.
No way, as that location is way off the map and would not fit the timeline.

I'm not familiar with Roxboro.
So it's out of the way for him?
Hmmmm. Maybe he was filling up the car with gas in the driveway, reserve for the boat, as someone earlier suggested.

DogWood
08-18-2008, 05:33 PM
Quick question.

Since his 2007 Chevrolet Uplander was leased to Novo Nordisk Inc., would they also get a copy of the SW?

ncnative
08-18-2008, 05:34 PM
OK, about the $500. I figure Jason probably spent it, OR he used it to pay someone to help him. Maybe he paid the person who wears a size 10 shoe, whose footprint is not only on the bloody pillow, but in the deck slat.

How could Jason Y. get a size 12 foot into a size 10 shoe? :python:

Does Meredith wear a size 10? (MY's sister who found her body?)

PS: Obviously, the deck had been stained previous to the murder. When was it done and by whom seem like good questions.

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Bloody clothes, bloody shoes, any blood covered evidence.

OMG, of course. bags of clothes, towels, shows, whatever he used as a weapon,....

how on earth does he continue to function every day? I remember how completely brutal her murder was, and how absolutely dreadfully brutalized MY was.

interesting that he never even bothered going back to his hotel room. I remember that he had a meeting somewhere in VA & he must have driven directly there. and he can't claim that a maid or employee opened his room for him at midnight, since there's no record of that either. he probably didn't know about this key information

i'm still in shock that even though i've always believed he did it, to read the SWs in such detail really shows that he carefully planned this horrific murder.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:41 PM
OMG, of course. bags of clothes, towels, shows, whatever he used as a weapon,....

how on earth does he continue to function every day? I remember how completely brutal her murder was, and how absolutely dreadfully brutalized MY was.

interesting that he never even bothered going back to his hotel room. I remember that he had a meeting somewhere in VA & he must have driven directly there. and he can't claim that a maid or employee opened his room for him at midnight, since there's no record of that either. he probably didn't know about this key information

i'm still in shock that even though i've always believed he did it, to read the SWs in such detail really shows that he carefully planned this horrific murder.

I'm in shock too, even though, like you say, I believed him to be the killer. But to read those warrants, it confirms to me that he did indeed viciously murder his pregnant wife. It's just so horrendous to think about. And he has little Cassidy! He murdered her mother!

He planned it out really good. really good. That's scarey! He really was planning on getting that insurence pay out!

I just wonder how his family can still believe he is an innocent man!???

ncnative
08-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Everyone, make sure that you see on the SW, where they are listing things that they are LOOKING FOR, not necessarily found. It's easy to miss that.

As to the size 10 shoeprint, maybe it was Meredith's. She could have stepped on the pillow once she got in there and discovered her dead sisiter. They could have even paid Meredith to stain their deck previously. So, maybe that shoeprint is "innocent", or maybe it's from somone else?

There are so many ways JY could have disposed of the bloody clothing. He could've burned them. He could have tossed them into a mountain cravasse or gone up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and gotten rid of them. That's not well traveled, esp. at night. Anyone ever been to some of those outdoor toilets on the Parkway? Good place to get rid of something. It smells so terribly in there, no one would linger, much less look.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:45 PM
OK, about the $500. I figure Jason probably spent it, OR he used it to pay someone to help him. Maybe he paid the person who wears a size 10 shoe, whose footprint is not only on the bloody pillow, but in the deck slat.

How could Jason Y. get a size 12 foot into a size 10 shoe? :python:

Does Meredith wear a size 10? (MY's sister who found her body?)

PS: Obviously, the deck had been stained previous to the murder. When was it done and by whom seem like good questions.

Of course I don't know Meredith's shoe size, but since the shoe store receipt shows a women's pair, size 7, I assume that's Michelle's shoe size. I seriously doubt Meredith wears a 10. Probably about the same size as Michelle would wear.

Samiya
08-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Geez Jason,

I told ya ya'd better check again for what you might have left behind.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 05:50 PM
<snip>

Now there is a one or two million dollar question :crazy:

They are by no means stupid or even ignorant, neither is the little arrogant mouthpiece - just incredibly disrepectful of Michelle Young. No need to wonder how JY developed as he did.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Geez Jason,

I told ya ya'd better check again for what you might have left behind.

Hi Sami! :seeya:

Some pretty damning evidence, I think!
So when the heck will there be an arrest? What are your thoughts?

Remember little Cassidy said " Daddy did it "

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Now there is a one or two million dollar question :crazy:

They are by no means stupid or even ignorant, neither is the little arrogant mouthpiece - just incredibly disrepectful of Michelle Young. No need to wonder how JY developed as he did.

They appear to be just as evil as JY too.

" the little arrogant mouthpiece " ... that's perfect for him, RC!:)

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 05:55 PM
We don't know if the cops have exculpatory evidence. We know they had unmatched prints in the home. There was a rumor of using a trac phone to make calls to his cell outside the murder timeline.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 05:57 PM
We don't know if the cops have exculpatory evidence. We know they had unmatched prints in the home. There was a rumor of using a trac phone to make calls to his cell outside the murder timeline.

I don't know what a trac phone is RPD.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 06:10 PM
I don't know what a trac phone is RPD.

A prepaid cell phone that is not traceable

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Well, the cops placed him at the scene with his size 12 Hush puppies in blood (now missing). The size 10 "Franklin" shoes were also there....both the deck and the pillow.

If JY was not wearing the Franklin's that night, he was there with an accomplice....presumably the same person that walked in the wet stain.

My opinion is Jason Young was there alone and wore both pairs of shoes. He started with the Hush puppies and changed to the Franklin's after he killed her in the bloody mess.

different shoes can fit quite differently. 2 sizes is a big stretch but it's possible.....

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm in shock too, even though, like you say, I believed him to be the killer. But to read those warrants, it confirms to me that he did indeed viciously murder his pregnant wife. It's just so horrendous to think about. And he has little Cassidy! He murdered her mother!

He planned it out really good. really good. That's scarey! He really was planning on getting that insurence pay out!

i imagine that in order to survive & function, they have set up something within themselves where to even consider whether JY killed Michelle, they would find themselves completely incapacitated. And that's not even spending 1 minute thinking about the vicious way in which she was killed. absolutely unimaginable so his mom & sisters can't even begin to contemplate it.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 06:19 PM
i imagine that in order to survive & function, they have set up something within themselves where to even consider whether JY killed Michelle, they would find themselves completely incapacitated. And that's not even spending 1 minute thinking about the vicious way in which she was killed. absolutely unimaginable so his mom & sisters can't even begin to contemplate it.

Keep in mind these are folks who pawed around in the bloody scene finding what they thought was evidence, comparing shoes to bloody footprints, looking at bloody socks and playing detective. What ever happened to Michelle was irrelevant, they had no problem playing in the blood trying to find some way to clear JY.

ncnative
08-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Well, if he had been my son he'd have been handcuffed by me, taken to a shrink and then taken for a lie detector! (I know, I know. But that's mom-speak for what I'd like to have done, were he mine.)

How does a person like JY sleep at night? If it were me, I'd close my eyes and see the murder scene, smell the blood, feel everything, hear the screams. I couldn't function if I had done something like that. So, what's the difference in these people? I have heard the part about how they don't have remorse, narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths. Do these type of people have different brain images, say on MRIs, like schizophrenics do?

Wonder why he finally quit living with his sister recently and went back to live with Mamma? I'd also love to read the psychiatric reports on Cassidy. Mamma has probably brainwashed the child.

ncnative
08-18-2008, 06:29 PM
RC, so Mamma and the rest of the family went to Jason's home and looked around? I believe that Jason's sister found the tooth of Michelle's?

I noticed that Mamma of Jason knew exactly what was missing regarding the money, jewelry and tooth box, etc.?

And they found 3 pearl necklaces as the only jewelry in his storage rental? OK, so one was missing from Michelle's jewelry box. The other two, maybe they were from old lovers of his. His memoirs to keep?

I'd like to know.

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi Sami! :seeya:

Some pretty damning evidence, I think!
So when the heck will there be an arrest? What are your thoughts?

Remember little Cassidy said " Daddy did it "

i certainly remember her saying "Daddy did it" & being fairly certain it was true. But, now's I have another big question---how did Cassidy know? Her bedroom was close to their bedroom, and we have to imagine that this was loud & violent. So, did she wake up & see some of this?

And then, remember the talk about a child's video that she said she watched w/ who? (I'm not remembering if she identified who she watched it with, but I'm presuming that if JY didn't give her Benadryl or some sleeping medication when he left in the evening before he came back, Cassidy may well have awoken during her Mommy's murder. EEEE~!)

I can't believe that he stayed in the house any longer than he had to stay---and he was loading the SUV around the time he had to get on the road to his VA meeting.

Did we ever hear anything more about Michelle's therapy visits? Apparently they content of the sessions were significant enough for the judge to order her therapist to give up the "privileged information". This "privileged info" must have pertained directly to Michelle's murder in order for it to be revealed....

And that therapist specializes in trans-gender issues....working with men "transitioning" to becoming women & visa versa. If I were going to therapy, I wouldn't chose a therapist whose specialty was on these transgender issues unless those issues were relevent in my issues. So, Michelle was pregnant & wasn't in the process of becoming a man. That leaves JY....?

of course, she could have chosen the therapist based on convenience to her work. BUT there are plenty of equally close therapists to Progress Energy that are in Progress Energy's mental health network (Value Options). So, I wonder.....

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Does anyone besides me wonder why LE had MM watch the video surveillance of JY to identify him ? I understand the other two but not MM. Any thoughts ?

ncnative
08-18-2008, 06:48 PM
http://www.cafepharma.com/boards

Novo Nordisk employees are discovering Jason Young! Some already knew. Their message board is obviously not monitored for "cussing"!

ncnative
08-18-2008, 06:51 PM
Oh, shoot. I forgot part of the link.

Just Google "Novo Nordisk, Jason Young" and it will come up. I can't find it yet either.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Does anyone besides me wonder why LE had MM watch the video surveillance of JY to identify him ? I understand the other two but not MM. Any thoughts ?

An intimate female partner would notice her lover's body features more so than other buds. ?

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Oh, shoot. I forgot part of the link.

Just Google "Novo Nordisk, Jason Young" and it will come up. I can't find it yet either.

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=244938

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 07:01 PM
An intimate female partner would notice her lover's body features more so than other buds. ?

Good thing you said that here ! Will get you tossed elsewhere :crazy:

Maybe MM stayed with the Schaad's when she came up for the funeral. Just struck me odd, not sure why and no biggie really. Quess those three found themselves sucked into the whirlpool.

DogWood
08-18-2008, 07:08 PM

I'm glad you said that and not me! :)

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Good thing you said that here ! Will get you tossed elsewhere :crazy:

Maybe MM stayed with the Schaad's when she came up for the funeral. Just struck me odd, not sure why and no biggie really. Quess those three found themselves sucked into the whirlpool.

Actually, MM and her husband stayed next door to me for 3 days during the funeral :eek:

If I only knew at the time :)

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 07:22 PM
So - what's with the Coach Bag recovered from the storage locker ?

Wasn't JY suppose to be getting ideas or so he told MF. Whose purse do you all reckon it is ? Did Michelle already have a Coach Bag ? Did he order this one after her murder for old times sake? Did he order it for someone else who told him to buzz off ? Why does he hide a Coach Bag in his storage locker?

DogWood
08-18-2008, 07:39 PM

Wasn't JY suppose to be getting ideas or so he told MF. Whose purse do you all reckon it is ? Did Michelle already have a Coach Bag ? Did he order this one after her murder for old times sake? Did he order it for someone else who told him to buzz off ? Why does he hide a Coach Bag in his storage locker?

I'm so glad you brought this up. I've been wondering about it today.

Was the brown paper a shopping bag?

Packing paper, as in something that was shipped?

And what's with the ribbon paperwork?

Is the white rag a dust rag? As in it was a new purchase?

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 07:40 PM

I thought they said 'Brown paper coach bag' :confused:

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 07:43 PM
"Brown paper leather Coach bag"

" The first handbag designed for Coach was influenced by a brown paper shopping bag?"

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 07:44 PM
I thought they said 'Brown paper coach bag' :confused:

So where's the purse that came in it ? Why would he have a brown paper coach bag - with the cleaning cloth and a ribbon ? Maybe odd wording but bottom line - the guy was using a coach purse as an excuse, now they find this in his storage locker ? Whether it is a purse or just the bag a purse came in with Coach Bag written all over it - its "plumb" weird.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 07:46 PM
So where's the purse that came in it ? Why would he have a brown paper coach bag - with the cleaning cloth and a ribbon ? Maybe odd wording but bottom line - the guy was using a coach purse as an excuse, now they find this in his storage locker ? Whether it is a purse or just the bag a purse came in with Coach Bag written all over it - its "plumb" weird.

"Brown paper" is the style of Coach purse

DogWood
08-18-2008, 07:47 PM
"Brown paper leather Coach bag"

So what does that mean to you?

I googled brown paper coach bag. Didn't see anything of interest...

I'm on the abc pdf file pg. 46. I don't see the word leather in there...maybe it's somewhere else tho.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm so glad you brought this up. I've been wondering about it today.

Was the brown paper a shopping bag?

Packing paper, as in something that was shipped?

And what's with the ribbon paperwork?

Is the white rag a dust rag? As in it was a new purchase?

Dunno but seems to me about the only way to get a brown paper bag saying Coach on it is to buy a purse. Perhaps they ship online orders in a bag as well ?

I don't know - out of my league but simply why would he have it ? He was trying to get ideas on a present - surely they didn't send him a shopping bag so he could get ideas from Michelle's friends but then again I never thought the coach purse was for his wife. And if you think about it - he never went back to Birchleaf did he ?

DogWood
08-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Dunno but seems to me about the only way to get a brown paper bag saying Coach on it is to buy a purse. Perhaps they ship online orders in a bag as well ?

I don't know - out of my league but simply why would he have it ? He was trying to get ideas on a present - surely they didn't send him a shopping bag so he could get ideas from Michelle's friends but then again I never thought the coach purse was for his wife. And if you think about it - he never went back to Birchleaf did he ?

So am I!

Exactly...he never went back to Birchleaf.

Except, perhaps, when he moved his things out in June 2007?

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 07:56 PM
So am I!

I recall someone telling me he went back to the house before thanksgiving of 2006.

5bigfish5
08-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Keep in mind these are folks who pawed around in the bloody scene finding what they thought was evidence, comparing shoes to bloody footprints, looking at bloody socks and playing detective. What ever happened to Michelle was irrelevant, they had no problem playing in the blood trying to find some way to clear JY.

Sick, Sick, SICK!

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 07:57 PM
So am I!

Or he bought a coach purse for someone else after he moved to Brevard, possible, he wasn't grieving very long.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Sick, Sick, SICK!

And with absolutely NO MORALS

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Sick, Sick, SICK!

Truth though isn't it ? I agree - very sick.

They even took pictures and blabbed about it on the websites and offered to show them to a select few.

DogWood
08-18-2008, 08:02 PM
I recall someone telling me he went back to the house before thanksgiving of 2006.

OK, thank you!

I see you edited your post up there. You know a lot more about Coach Bags than I do. Thanks for that as well!

Does it seem odd to you that if LE noted it was a "Paper Bag" style, they would not note that it was leather as well, or not?

DogWood
08-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Or he bought a coach purse for someone else after he moved to Brevard, possible, he wasn't grieving very long.

Liz?

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 08:08 PM
OK, thank you!

I see you edited your post up there. You know a lot more about Coach Bags than I do. Thanks for that as well!

Does it seem odd to you that if LE noted it was a "Paper Bag" style, they would not note that it was leather as well, or not?

I know zip about coach or any other bags :)

I called my daughter for advise........

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 08:09 PM

Liz?

Dunno her name - could be.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 08:10 PM

Liz?

The 'undescribed' location for the 7-5-07 SW could be Liz's home.
He started the romance June , 2007

5bigfish5
08-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Well, if he had been my son he'd have been handcuffed by me, taken to a shrink and then taken for a lie detector! (I know, I know. But that's mom-speak for what I'd like to have done, were he mine.)

How does a person like JY sleep at night? If it were me, I'd close my eyes and see the murder scene, smell the blood, feel everything, hear the screams. I couldn't function if I had done something like that. So, what's the difference in these people? I have heard the part about how they don't have remorse, narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths. Do these type of people have different brain images, say on MRIs, like schizophrenics do?

Wonder why he finally quit living with his sister recently and went back to live with Mamma? I'd also love to read the psychiatric reports on Cassidy. Mamma has probably brainwashed the child.

All I know,

Is that today, I tried to keep an open mind.

Pat Young is covering for her son's "indiscretions"!

Enough already, get Cassidy AWAY from them!

Colin Willoughby...DO YOU hear me YET?

I AM A VOTER!

DogWood
08-18-2008, 08:11 PM
I know zip about coach or any other bags :)

I called my daughter for advise........

:clap:

So what do you make about the ribbon paperwork?

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 08:22 PM

So what do you make about the ribbon paperwork?

Check this out...???

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/clo/801101514.html

DogWood
08-18-2008, 08:27 PM
The 'undescribed' location for the 7-5-07 SW could be Liz's home.
He started the romance June , 2007

Sure makes you wonder...

My thought was it had something to do with putting the house on the market which was in July 2007. I thought perhaps he rented a storage unit in Raleigh or that they went into the home again.

Also, they sealed that warrant for 180 days after if was FINALLY returned.

These were sealed 90 days + 10 after they were returned. What's up with that?

What is more important in the first warrant I mentioned than the ones returned today?

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Sure makes you wonder...

My thought was it had something to do with putting the house on the market which was in July 2007. I thought perhaps he rented a storage unit in Raleigh or that they went into the home again.

Also, they sealed that warrant for 180 days after if was FINALLY returned.

These were sealed 90 days + 10 after they were returned. What's up with that?

What is more important in the first warrant I mentioned than the ones returned today?

I tend to think it was a search associated with, but not for JLY's property.
In other words, I think they did not name the location so it did not tip his attorney where they were going. These today were in his hands for 6 months, so sealing really does not compromise anything.

DogWood
08-18-2008, 08:47 PM
I tend to think it was a search associated with, but not for JLY's property.
In other words, I think they did not name the location so it did not tip his attorney where they were going. These today were in his hands for 6 months, so sealing really does not compromise anything.

But if it was Liz's home in 07-07, he would have known about it, correct?

Where else could it have been to justify being sealed for 180 days?

Great find on the Coach stuff up above. Ribbon and all. :)

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 08:51 PM
But if it was Liz's home in 07-07, he would have known about it, correct?

Where else could it have been to justify being sealed for 180 days?

Great find on the Coach stuff up above. Ribbon and all. :)

Not necessarily.
The cops swear these key witnesses to secrecy...the right thing to do.
Who knows, she may have become an Amber Frey

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Not necessarily.
The cops swear these key witnesses to secrecy...the right thing to do.
Who knows, she may have become an Amber Frey

All I can say is if LE served a warrant on her house, after reading the probable cause - if she was still dating him - well, :eek: enough said.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 09:42 PM
All I know,

Is that today, I tried to keep an open mind.

Pat Young is covering for her son's "indiscretions"!

Enough already, get Cassidy AWAY from them!

Colin Willoughby...DO YOU hear me YET?

I AM A VOTER!

Covering indeed:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3365337/

On the day of Michelle Young's death, Jason Young went to his mother's house in Brevard. His mother, Pat Young, and stepfather, Gerald McIntyre, told investigators that Jason did not remove any luggage from his SUV while at their house and did not wash, change or throw away any clothing.

After learning of Michelle Young's death, he headed back to Raleigh with his parents, sister and brother-in-law, the warrant states. Upon his arrival at the home of his sister-in-law, uniformed deputies searched his car and seized the contents. According to the warrant, the dark shirt seen in hotel video was not recovered.

ncnative
08-18-2008, 10:08 PM
I read on yet another forum that JY's territory is South Carolina (Novo Nordisk job). Some woman mentioned that she met JY in New Orleans (work related) and he was very flirty, this in Dec. 06, I believe). She had no idea of the murder. It is said that he has a girlfriend. He probably has many. Personally, I think he is unattractive. That mouth and nose are hillbilly! He is a hillbilly.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 10:34 PM
I read on yet another forum that JY's territory is South Carolina (Novo Nordisk job). Some woman mentioned that she met JY in New Orleans (work related) and he was very flirty, this in Dec. 06, I believe). She had no idea of the murder. It is said that he has a girlfriend. He probably has many. Personally, I think he is unattractive. That mouth and nose are hillbilly! He is a hillbilly.

Imagine jason with dark hair........can you see it ?

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/alive695/del1.jpg

close_enough
08-18-2008, 10:39 PM
newly released search warrants coming up on Greta....

eta....okie dokie...i see you folks already know about this....i'm just happy to see that the media is back on this!!

close_enough
08-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Covering indeed:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3365337/

On the day of Michelle Young's death, Jason Young went to his mother's house in Brevard. His mother, Pat Young, and stepfather, Gerald McIntyre, told investigators that Jason did not remove any luggage from his SUV while at their house and did not wash, change or throw away any clothing.

After learning of Michelle Young's death, he headed back to Raleigh with his parents, sister and brother-in-law, the warrant states. Upon his arrival at the home of his sister-in-law, uniformed deputies searched his car and seized the contents. According to the warrant, the dark shirt seen in hotel video was not recovered.

Shortly after his second appearance, he is shown headed toward a side exit where hotel employees discovered a rock had been placed in the door jam to keep the door from closing and automatically locking, investigators said.

"It also made it unnecessary for anyone to use their keycard when re-entering through this door. This is important because the keycard system records when a keycard is used. It also records to whom the keycard has been assigned."

Jason Young's key card was used on one occasion, approximately six minutes after he checked into the hotel, according to the affidavits.

that's how he did it with the key card!!!.....surely to God this POS will be arrested soon....his DNA is in the blood too!...& then the jacket...he wore that jacket when left to go back & beat Michelle to death......:furious:

close_enough
08-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Jason Young's attorney could not be reached for comment Monday.

i'm sure he couldn't:rolleyes:

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Imagine jason with dark hair........can you see it ?

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/alive695/del1.jpg

Can Jason or his mama play the banjo???

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Truth though isn't it ? I agree - very sick.

They even took pictures and blabbed about it on the websites and offered to show them to a select few.

OMG. What is wrong with them? To do what he did, there's obviously something very, very wrong w JY. And for them to choose to traipse around & be in the house with the complete horror of Michelle's violent death & her blood everywhere--something is wrong with this picture. And to take pictures??? And offer to show them to a select few? Blabbing on websites??

Completely unimaginable

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 10:52 PM
newly released search warrants coming up on Greta....

eta....okie dokie...i see you folks already know about this....i'm just happy to see that the media is back on this!!

Oh God, Greta's playing the 911 call.

Thanks for the heads up, close.:)

" Daddy did it. "

close_enough
08-18-2008, 10:54 PM
SW's released today.

thanks, DogWood!!

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 10:55 PM

An evil, crude hillbilly.:yuck:

close_enough
08-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Oh God, Greta's playing the 911 call.

Thanks for the heads up, close.:)

" Daddy did it. "

i know....even now, it's still chilling to hear that 911 call:(

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:02 PM
OMG. What is wrong with them? To do what he did, there's obviously something very, very wrong w JY. And for them to choose to traipse around & be in the house with the complete horror of Michelle's violent death & her blood everywhere--something is wrong with this picture. And to take pictures??? And offer to show them to a select few? Blabbing on websites??

Completely unimaginable

All true I swear.

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 11:03 PM
i know....even now, it's still chilling to hear that 911 call:(

so, did this sweet child see "Daddy" murder "Mommy"? And then stay with her in this enormous, bloody mess with Mommy looking so frightfully & violently dead..... until the afternoon?????

sunflowers
08-18-2008, 11:07 PM
All true I swear.

this psych stuff is actually my field, but this is WAY out of my comprehension. I'm thinking this is actually beyond mental illness..... somehow this completely unfathomable behavior transcends sociopathology & psychopathology, & moves straight into the EVIL realm.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 11:17 PM
this psych stuff is actually my field, but this is WAY out of my comprehension. I'm thinking this is actually beyond mental illness..... somehow this completely unfathomable behavior transcends sociopathology & psychopathology, & moves straight into the EVIL realm.

Yes this is the most horrible! They are traipsing around in the still bloody bedroom, where Michelle fought for her life and her baby boy's life. And they're in there trying to look for ways to clear the killer and also trying to bring question as to the credibility of LE's hours and weeks of solid investigation!

You're right on the money sunflowers, realm of evil.:mad: Definately.

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:22 PM

Little Cassidy was left in the bloody scene yes, until about 1:30 pm when Michelle's sister came by to pick up some print out Jason had called her to go get at the house. Meredith walked in to that scene and saw those bloody little footprints and her battered sister dead on the floor.

Cassidy says "daddy beeding" as well.

I agree with evil - I had the misfortune to read the words Kim Young posted, all the lies are now showing through the warrants. The arrogant little mouthpiece (family friend) continues to spew and make excuses for all these details in the warrants at other websites. They accused Meredith, they accused even Linda Fisher of this crime, anyone but the person responsible for it. It is one excuse after another. It is definitely very close to evil, just like what Jason did to Michelle.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Maybe LE had MM and the Schaads view the hotel surveilence video while they were at the sheriff's office for interviews or depositions.

Wonder what went through their minds watching that?
I would be have many sleepless nights if I were one of them after seeing it!

raisincharlie
08-18-2008, 11:27 PM
Maybe LE had MM and the Schaads view the hotel surveilence video while they were at the sheriff's office for interviews or depositions.

Wonder what went through their minds watching that?
I would be have many sleepless nights if I were one of them after seeing it!

I went back through the warrants Sweetmop - they were only shown still photographs grabbed from the video. Each independently identified Jason as the person in the photos. So they didn't get to watch him head down the hall and out the door on his way.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Little Cassidy was left in the bloody scene yes, until about 1:30 pm when Michelle's sister came by to pick up some print out Jason had called her to go get at the house. Meredith walked in to that scene and saw those bloody little footprints and her battered sisted dead on the floor.

Cassidy says "daddy beeding" as well.

I agree with evil - I had the misfortune to read the words Kim Young posted, all the lies are now showing through the warrants. The arrogant little mouthpiece (family friend) continues to spew and make excuses for all these details in the warrants at other websites. They accused Meredith, they accused even Linda Fisher of this crime, anyone but the person responsible for it. It is one excuse after another. It is definitely very close to evil, just like what Jason did to Michelle.

You're right in what you said earlier today RC. No wonder Jason turned out like he did. Look at the type of humans that's surrounded him all of his life! He believes he can do whatever, and he's entitled to do it. There's no accountability. And evidently there never has been.

I read all of that c**p too! Sickening. These are not adolescents, these are adults! And they also surround that sweet little girl. I pray that she can be removed from that envronment someday soon!

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 11:33 PM
I went back through the warrants Sweetmop - they were only shown still photographs grabbed from the video. Each independently identified Jason as the person in the photos. So they didn't get to watch him head down the hall and out the door on his way.

Well still, they probably got the jest of it, wouldn't you think?
Wouldn't they know about the 2 different shirts, within a minutes of his signing in? They would want to make sure they id'd him at sign in and again as he is leaving through side door, right?

Well, anyway, they know all about it tonight, like the rest of us.

sweetmop
08-18-2008, 11:35 PM
I need to print out the warrants so I can look at them all more closely.
I have to wait until tomorrow, our ink cartridge is low, need to get a new one.

Just the Fax
08-18-2008, 11:45 PM
I need to print out the warrants so I can look at them all more closely.
I have to wait until tomorrow, our ink cartridge is low, need to get a new one.

Good idea sm

You really need to sort them out
Reading them in PDF is really tough

SewingDeb
08-19-2008, 06:50 AM
I am so glad they released these warrants. It seems like plenty enough to bring charges. I wonder why they haven't done that yet.

Just the Fax
08-19-2008, 06:57 AM
I am so glad they released these warrants. It seems like plenty enough to bring charges. I wonder why they haven't done that yet.

A good prosecutor could craft a very compelling case with no more than we saw in the SW's. Sure there some areas the defense will win, but at the end of the day a Raleigh jury will not let JLY walk for what he did.
+ Lets not forget about the $1mm life policy and the affair to add for motive.

Just the Fax
08-19-2008, 08:37 AM
1- Birchleaf to Hampton Inn 171 miles (interstate) (2 hour , 40min)

2- Hampton Inn to Clinwood 146 miles (2 hour, 50 min)

3- Clintwood Va to Duffield Va 52 miles (1 hour)

4- Duffield Va to Brevard NC 143 miles ( 2 hours, 30 min)
=============================================

1- Leaves home shortly after 8 pm ,after getting gas in raleigh @ 7:32 pm, and arrives in Hillsville Va around 10:45 pm

2- He leaves the hotel at 12 am for Raleigh, arriving at 2:40 am to murder Michelle.

3- After the unexpected bloody mess, he changes, tends to Cassidy and finally departs around 5 am and heads back to Va
arriving in Clintwood Va at 10:30 am (30 minutes late)

3- After a short 30 minute meeting, he leaves Clintwood at 11:00 am, stopping in Duffield Va at 12:06 pm for gas

4- Drives to Brevard, arriving around 2:30 pm at TC hospital
for a quick 'pop in'

5- Arrives at Ma Pat's around 3:30 pm , falling plumb to his knees.

6- The clan packs up and leaves Brevard at 5pm (gets gas in Burlington @ 8:30 pm)

7- The clan pulls into MF's drive around 9:45 pm

Just the Fax
08-19-2008, 08:56 AM
For those who question the gas for the round trip....Obviously he thought of that in his careful planning.

1- upon arrival in Hillsville, top the tank with the gas used...9 gal
2- when driving back through Hillsville on the way to Clintwood,
stop at the same station and add another 9 gal.

There are 3 convenience gas stations off I-77 at the Hillsville exit.
NONE of the 3 had outside video at the pumps (all 3 inside).

All he had to do in his planning was to buy a 'pre-paid' debit card from any bank......give the teller cash and she hands you a pre-paid visa card with no ID or hassle.

sunflowers
08-19-2008, 09:03 AM
A good prosecutor could craft a very compelling case with no more than we saw in the SW's. Sure there some areas the defense will win, but at the end of the day a Raleigh jury will not let JLY walk for what he did.
+ Lets not forget about the $1mm life policy and the affair to add for motive.

they are waiting, i think, to be absolutely sure they have an air-tight case so there's no possibility that he would receive the most severe conviction.

this was PRE-MEDITATED... this cold-hearted, evil man made careful plans to MURDER his wife & Cassidy's mother. And then did it in ways that defy any kind of understanding. His murder of Michelle makes war zones look pleasant.

how sick are his family & family friends for their behavior with this horrific evidence so clear?

sunflowers
08-19-2008, 09:06 AM
1- Birchleaf to Hampton Inn 171 miles (interstate) (2 hour , 40min)

2- Hampton Inn to Clinwood 146 miles (2 hour, 50 min)

3- Clintwood Va to Duffield Va 52 miles (1 hour)

4- Duffield Va to Brevard NC 143 miles ( 2 hours, 30 min)
=============================================

1- Leaves home shortly after 8 pm ,after getting gas in raleigh @ 7:32 pm, and arrives in Hillsville Va around 10:45 pm

2- He leaves the hotel at 12 am for Raleigh, arriving at 2:40 am to murder Michelle.

3- After the unexpected bloody mess, he changes, tends to Cassidy and finally departs around 5 am and heads back to Va
arriving in Clintwood Va at 10:30 am (30 minutes late)

3- After a short 30 minute meeting, he leaves Clintwood at 11:00 am, stopping in Duffield Va at 12:06 pm for gas

4- Drives to Brevard, arriving around 2:30 pm at TC hospital
for a quick 'pop in'

5- Arrives at Ma Pat's around 3:30 pm , falling plumb to his knees.

6- The clan packs up and leaves Brevard at 5pm (gets gas in Burlington @ 8:30 pm)

7- The clan pulls into MF's drive around 9:45 pm

it took them 90 minutes to pack up??? what on earth were they doing? i could see 10 minutes.... sound like they were relaxing before the drive to Raleigh....

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 09:44 AM
For those who question the gas for the round trip....Obviously he thought of that in his careful planning.

1- upon arrival in Hillsville, top the tank with the gas used...9 gal
2- when driving back through Hillsville on the way to Clintwood,
stop at the same station and add another 9 gal.

There are 3 convenience gas stations off I-77 at the Hillsville exit.
NONE of the 3 had outside video at the pumps (all 3 inside).

All he had to do in his planning was to buy a 'pre-paid' debit card from any bank......give the teller cash and she hands you a pre-paid visa card with no ID or hassle.

Why do that - he had $500 cash in his pocket. :crazy:

According to Ma

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 09:46 AM
it took them 90 minutes to pack up??? what on earth were they doing? i could see 10 minutes.... sound like they were relaxing before the drive to Raleigh....

Sounds like McIntyre, who is familiar with an LE activity and a trial, was probably drilling it into Jy's head to keep silent. Planning, planning, planning.

ncnative
08-19-2008, 09:56 AM
It took them 90 minutes to chain the dogs to the old car bumpers in the yard, get someone to man the likker stills out in the hills, and then they had to brainwash Cassidy on what not to say. "Daddy did it" is not good. I wonder what all she did/has said. Surely she would've said something about everything. Too bad the dog can't talk.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the Blue Ridge link Fran - not a good day in the mountains, again. :clap:

whitywendy
08-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Has anyone ever thought that JY could of wore the size 10 shoes to "throw off" the investigators. It is obvious to me that he planned this to the "T". So it would not surprise me that he wore those shoes during the murder.

This is a VERY EVIL PERSON. Why in the world does he have custody of Cassidy? Why didn't Michelle's mother/sister get custody?

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Has anyone ever thought that JY could of wore the size 10 shoes to "throw off" the investigators. It is obvious to me that he planned this to the "T". So it would not surprise me that he wore those shoes during the murder.

This is a VERY EVIL PERSON. Why in the world does he have custody of Cassidy? Why didn't Michelle's mother/sister get custody?

Anything is possible. Don't know if he knew those shoes had the size imprinted on the bottom or not. But if he did it that way - he was kinda dumb to wear them while stainning the deck and leaving the imprint in the decking as well prior to the murder, unless he is going to say someone else stained the deck for him. A guy dumb enough to go down to the HI desk to be seen on camera just before midnight and then not at least showing an entry back into his room before he headed down the hall and out of the building ? Some of this looks smart - some of it looks plain stupid. Hard to tell if that was his intent.

Evil none the less

jilly
08-19-2008, 10:32 AM
:eek:Look what happens when I get out of town visitors! grrrr

Wondering why he put a rock in the door - what kind of rock? - one just enough to hold the lock lock bolt back so no one would notice it? What a crafty azz.
Any hotel I've been at has a lever you can put out so the door will be ajar (when we run out to the pop machine).

sweetmop
08-19-2008, 10:55 AM

Heck he might of worn the 12 on one foot, and the 10 on the other!
I mean obviously this is a well planned, pre meditated murder!

And wearing those 10's wouldn't be difficult, especially with no laces!

fran
08-19-2008, 11:40 AM
From everything we've heard about this case and with the release of the sw, I don't understand why they don't think they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict him. Sure seems like they do to me. Maybe they still have 1 or 2 holes they're still trying to fill in. Guess better safe than sorry.

:behindbar <<<-Jason, that's you very, very soon! ;)

JMHO
fran

sweetmop
08-19-2008, 12:23 PM
What murderer would have every single light turned on in the victim's house? Lights on the inside and the outside.

And shower in the house?
And just hang out for a while in the house?

I am shocked that ther's still some posters at " other boards " saying these SWs prove Jason's innocence and he will be exonorated! What???

Am I missing something here?

Just the Fax
08-19-2008, 12:28 PM
What murderer would have every single light turned on in the victim's house? Lights on the inside and the outside.

And shower in the house?
And just hang out for a while in the house?

I am shocked that ther's still some posters at " other boards " saying these SWs prove Jason's innocence and he will be exonorated! What???

Am I missing something here?

Just about 100% confirms Cassidy was awake before he left.
So sad.

sweetmop
08-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Just about 100% confirms Cassidy was awake before he left.
So sad.

Yes.
" Daddy did it."

KimF
08-19-2008, 01:03 PM
It is so sad to know that this little girl has been with this monster for this long already. No telling what he has her believing about her Mommy's side of the family. My prayers go out to this little angel.

JMO

sweetmop
08-19-2008, 01:27 PM
It is so sad to know that this little girl has been with this monster for this long already. No telling what he has her believing about her Mommy's side of the family. My prayers go out to this little angel.

JMO

Mine too Kim.
I've kept this child in my thoughts every day since hearing of Michelle's murder.
And, I pray for her every single day.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Mine too Kim.
I've kept this child in my thoughts every day since hearing of Michelle's murder.
And, I pray for her every single day.
I am releived beyond words to find out LE is keeping track of her therapist visits.

whitywendy
08-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Regarding the 911 call. I finally listened to it. When her sister asked Cassidy if she knew what happened to her mommy, I SWEAR it sounds like she says something about Daddy doing it. She says other stuff but I can't understand it. Does anyone have the actual transcript of the call?

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Still reviewing the SWs but....if Pat Young submitted the "missing jewelry' list to LE at the Goins home 5/07, what the heck took her so long when a "certain family member"<allegedly> was all over the internet posting about that scenario within a few weeks after Michelles murder? Like there's even a chance Pat Young would have a clue what would or would not be in Michelles jewelry box? Would LE even begin to believe anything she offered at that late date, and what would OBVIOUSLY be second hand info?
MOO, of course.

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Since football season is almost upon us.....

Looks like 4th and long for Jason's team, time to bring out the punter. Might be able to avoid the DP.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 02:01 PM
And who the heck supplied Jason Young with a wedding band to wear to the funeral?

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 02:02 PM

Looks like 4th and long for Jason's team, time to bring out the punter. Might be able to avoid the DP.
Is it wrong of me to hope the punters shuze are too tight?

sweetmop
08-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Regarding the 911 call. I finally listened to it. When her sister asked Cassidy if she knew what happened to her mommy, I SWEAR it sounds like she says something about Daddy doing it. She says other stuff but I can't understand it. Does anyone have the actual transcript of the call?

Cassidy's words aren't transcribed in any I've seen.

She says "Daddy did it". Hubby enhanced it through an amplifier, and it's clear as a bell.
And again toward the end of the call, when 911 is transferring Meredith to Sheriff's dept., you can hear Cssidy saying something about Daddy.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 02:24 PM
And who the heck supplied Jason Young with a wedding band to wear to the funeral?

Ha hahahahahahahhahhahaha - got it didn't you. :blowkiss:

Next question is since Ma P thinks the rings were stolen - shouldn't she be asking or at least wondering why they weren't on the fingers they belonged on to start with ?

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Is it wrong of me to hope the punters shuze are too tight?

:rotfl::rotfl: Hilarious!!!!!

Excuse me while I get a towel to wipe the soda off my screen......

No, I don't think it is wrong.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 02:27 PM

Very good to see you - hope all is well. :)

Yes, looks like 4th down and long to me. At this point the only way JY gets out of the DP is a full confession or someone other than Willoughby handles this case and presents a strong argument on why the case should proceed. Me thinks he is wimping on this one.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 02:29 PM
Ha hahahahahahahhahhahaha - got it didn't you. :blowkiss:

Next question is since Ma P thinks the rings were stolen - shouldn't she be asking or at least wondering why they weren't on the fingers they belonged on to start with ?
And another thing........wouldn't JY KNOW if he paid for a 2 OR 3 carat ring <specks included>? Which is it? 2? or 3? BIG difference.

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Very good to see you - hope all is well. :)

Yes, looks like 4th down and long to me. At this point the only way JY gets out of the DP is a full confession or someone other than Willoughby handles this case and presents a strong argument on why the case should proceed. Me thinks he is wimping on this one.

Very well, very well! I have to agree going to be difficult to not get the DP on this one. I think we all suspected very early on that clothes would not be found. Nice touch changing before heading back so the ones he left in could be found. Too bad for those pesky cameras.

Have to applaud his style keeping pearl necklaces around to give to women in bars, I'll have to keep that in mind. Might just work for me.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 02:35 PM
And another thing........wouldn't JY KNOW if he paid for a 2 OR 3 carat ring <specks included>? Which is it? 2? or 3? BIG difference.

I tell you what - my pocket would darn sure know the difference !

Jy might not know - most likely picked it up in a pawn shop anyhow.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 02:35 PM
Very well, very well! I have to agree going to be difficult to not get the DP on this one. I think we all suspected very early on that clothes would not be found. Nice touch changing before heading back so the ones he left in could be found. Too bad for those pesky cameras.

Have to applaud his style keeping pearl necklaces around to give to women in bars, I'll have to keep that in mind. Might just work for me.
IMO, no way mommy would sit still for REAL pearls to be sitting in a storage facilty.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 02:39 PM

:rolling::rolling::rolling:pearls

At least he was smart enough to change to dark clothes :crazy:

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 02:39 PM
I tell you what - my pocket would darn sure know the difference !

Jy might not know - most likely picked it up in a pawn shop anyhow.
Somewhere down the road, that jewelry is going to show up. No way he just tossed it.
MOO

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Somewhere down the road, that jewelry is going to show up. No way he just tossed it.
MOO

Maybe LE needs to check out all the ones since the murder. They did find something to do with a coach bag hidden in his Brevard storage locker along with those three pearl necklaces - someone has the jewelry I think. I don't see it getting tossed either. I know one thing though, if all it costs to take a few extra people across the country for a vacation is $500 bucks, sign me up !

Some of this stuff is too ridiculous to even believe IMO.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 02:46 PM
I also found it curious why they seized a childs pair of pink flip flops?

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 02:49 PM
I also found it curious why they seized a childs pair of pink flip flops?

That is interesting - one would think if Cassidy had them on when found by Meredith, if there were any questions they would have been seized then. Fox reporting on MY now - playing the 911 tape.. Dr. Baden next - turn it on quick !

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Maybe LE needs to check out all the ones since the murder. They did find something to do with a coach bag hidden in his Brevard storage locker along with those three pearl necklaces - someone has the jewelry I think. I don't see it getting tossed either. I know one thing though, if all it costs to take a few extra people across the country for a vacation is $500 bucks, sign me up !

Some of this stuff is too ridiculous to even believe IMO.
Since you brought up the $500...... this presumably is the reason JYs closet was rifled. IF the "burglars" were so lucky as to "find" paydirt in JYs closet, why wasn't Michelles closet also rifled? You know....women and their "mad money".....

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 02:52 PM
Since you brought up the $500...... this presumably is the reason JYs closet was rifled. IF the "burglars" were so lucky as to "find" paydirt in JYs closet, why wasn't Michelles closet also rifled? You know....women and their "mad money".....

I rifle the cookie jars :crazy:

SeriouslySearching
08-19-2008, 02:56 PM
I guess the DNA matching Jason is old news, Right?! (sigh) And that it was Jason's shoe that matched the footprint?

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Oh yea...you know Michelle was placated about JY financing that trip for his family because they repaid a whole $500, which JY hid from her in his closet. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 03:02 PM
I seriously doubt Meredith left a bloody shoeprint, as all LE would have to so is ask for her shuze to eliminate her and account for how that print got there.

MOO

KimF
08-19-2008, 03:04 PM
I am just curious if anyone here knows whether or not it was out of character to have his sister in law go to their home. I mean was it in his character to do sweet surprises for Michelle? From what I have read so far, that would have been a "lightbulb" moment if you know what I mean. He seemed like a selfish person to me.

SeriouslySearching
08-19-2008, 03:06 PM
The State Bureau of Investigation found that DNA taken from the stain matched Jason Young's DNA, according to the warrant. DNA was also collected from a jewelry box in the bedroom after it appeared several drawers were taken.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/story/1184010.html

So why was Fox news acting like this was some big deal just now?!

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 03:08 PM
The State Bureau of Investigation found that DNA taken from the stain matched Jason Young's DNA, according to the warrant. DNA was also collected from a jewelry box in the bedroom after it appeared several drawers were taken.

YAY. National coverage IS a big deal. :)

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 03:08 PM
I am just curious if anyone here knows whether or not it was out of character to have his sister in law go to their home. I mean was it in his character to do sweet surprises for Michelle? From what I have read so far, that would have been a "lightbulb" moment if you know what I mean. He seemed like a selfish person to me.

Meredith says in the 911 call that it is not normal for her to go over to the house for JY. It was indeed out of character. As to the coach bag excuse - it was reported to have been for an aniversary present - problem is their anniversary was in early October and JY was in Denver at that time.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 03:10 PM

Some of the information in those warrants is new, never been disclosed before - footprints on the pillow, DNA evidence and so on.

SeriouslySearching
08-19-2008, 03:11 PM
But isn't it all just old news that Jason's DNA was found at the crime scene? And if they have him definitely at the crime scene with his DNA in her blood plus a shoe print...why didn't they arrest him?!

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 03:11 PM
YAY. National coverage IS a big deal. :)

Shuze do you wonder why this round of warrants makes no reference to instruments which may have been used in the murder ? Not a mention of a weapon unlike previous warrants we have seen. Hmmmmmm.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 03:12 PM
But isn't it all just old news that Jason's DNA was found at the crime scene?

No it is not old news - suspected by forum members, but not known until the release of these warrants.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Shuze do you wonder why this round of warrants makes no reference to instruments which may have been used in the murder ? Not a mention of a weapon unlike previous warrants we have seen. Hmmmmmm.
Now that you mention it.....yes. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

KimF
08-19-2008, 03:14 PM
To me, the video images is a big deal too. Leaving the hotel! For what?? Ice Cream!

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 03:15 PM
Unless a childs pink flip flops are considered a weapon? :waitasec:

SeriouslySearching
08-19-2008, 03:15 PM
No it is not old news - suspected by forum members, but not known until the release of these warrants.So why can't they arrest him? I guess I haven't followed along enough to understand this point. DNA doesn't lie and if he was in her blood...seems pretty open and shut to me.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 03:17 PM
To me, the video images is a big deal too. Leaving the hotel! For what?? Ice Cream!

Leaving doesn't bother me - what bothers me is he never came back according to the key card data. We know it was working - 6 minutes after he checked in and also when housekeeping entered the room.

He had to go the store for milk, juice and detergent, like Brad Cooper. :crazy:

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
So why can't they arrest him? I guess I haven't followed along enough to understand this point. DNA doesn't lie and if he was in her blood...seems pretty open and shut to me.

A lot to prove in this case - while I agree it seems obvious, he also lived in the house and any defense attorney worth his salt is going to hammer that issue. They are also going to hammer the two different footprints, one listing a size 10 shoe versus JYs 12s. The light colored SUV at the house - think about how many light colored SUVs there might be. The warrant information with the delivery persons info does not even identify it as to make. Too much to try to explain all the points SG - very long and convoluted case.

There are also at least two other sealed warrants out there - they could point to JY or away - we don't know.

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 03:25 PM
The second shoe print has me confused. If it was a 12, no big deal, a 10 throws me for a loop. Wonder if the pictures from the nto show bruises on his toes from cramming them into a 10????

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 03:26 PM
A lot to prove in this case - while I agree it seems obvious, he also lived in the house and any defense attorney worth his salt is going to hammer that issue. They are also going to hammer the two different footprints, one listing a size 10 shoe versus JYs 12s. The light colored SUV at the house - think about how many light colored SUVs there might be. The warrant information with the delivery persons info does not even identify it as to make. Too much to try to explain all the points SG - very long and convoluted case.

There are also at least two other sealed warrants out there - they could point to JY or away - we don't know.

They also know he would have had to refuel to make an additional round trip to va. A nice security cam shot somewhere along the way would be nice.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 03:30 PM
The second shoe print has me confused. If it was a 12, no big deal, a 10 throws me for a loop. Wonder if the pictures from the nto show bruises on his toes from cramming them into a 10????
If I am reading the SW right, investigators are trying to locate a matching pair of those shuze. Sometimes sizing is different with different brands, or countries in which they are manufactured . Wouldn't it be lovely if their size 10 was the same as another brands size 12? If they were a little tight JY may have decided not to use them for extended wear, and use them as what I call "yardwork shuze". Hence the deck stain theory.
MOO

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 03:36 PM
If I am reading the SW right, investigators are trying to locate a matching pair of those shuze. Sometimes sizing is different with different brands, or countries in which they are manufactured . Wouldn't it be lovely if their size 10 was the same as another brands size 12? If they were a little tight JY may have decided not to use them for extended wear, and use them as what I call "yardwork shuze". Hence the deck stain theory.
MOO

Had a similar thought but two sizes is a bunch.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 03:38 PM

I think LE can address this issue in several ways pack fan. Remember that pesky NTO ? It called for foot impressions (now we know why) and measurements of his feet among other things. By now LE has a pair of size 10 Franklins and they have done the internal measurement of that shoe and compared it to Jy's information. IMO they already know if this is an issue or not - I suspect not.

Additionally it seems these shoes were also worn by someone who stained the deck shortly before Michelle was murdered as the impressions were also found in the stain on the deck boards. From interviews with friends, if anyone helped him, it is probably known. If the shoe was one of theirs, LE has definitely asked to see the shoes. Since LE was still looking for them in February this year, it seems to indicate that either no one who owned a pair of Franklins helped him with the deck or no one helped him at all, or some did and has shown all their shoes and foot size data to LE.

I'm thinking there is a way to still point a toe at jy.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Had a similar thought but two sizes is a bunch.
Two sizes is definitely a bunch. But they call me Shuze for a reason, lol. It happens.

KimF
08-19-2008, 03:45 PM
I am pretty sure that they already know by now who stained the deck. It seems like so far they have dotted all of their I's and crossed all of their T's. It will be interesting to see how this plays out now. Now it is just a waiting game.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm ready for the perp walk. It's been a LONG TIME COMING.
:behindbar

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 03:50 PM
<regretfully snipped>

You so funny. :)

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 04:11 PM
They also know he would have had to refuel to make an additional round trip to va. A nice security cam shot somewhere along the way would be nice.

That would work - especially with a dark shirt with a strip across the chest on his person.

I'm thinking that somewhere in the City of Raleigh there is an all night gas station that accepts cash - such as you go in and pay first before you pump. Don't know about the interstates but is it possible cash is till accepted - you just have to hand it over first ? He got gas somewhere and I just don't think it was that hard to come by. The problem is the number of miles between Hillsville and Raleigh. I live in po dunk land but I know I can still get gas anytime and that cash still talks.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 04:13 PM
That would work - especially with a dark shirt with a strip across the chest on his person.

I'm thinking that somewhere in the City of Raleigh there is an all night gas station that accepts cash - such as you go in and pay first before you pump. Don't know about the interstates but is it possible cash is till accepted - you just have to hand it over first ? He got gas somewhere and I just don't think it was that hard to come by. The problem is the number of miles between Hillsville and Raleigh. I live in po dunk land but I know I can still get gas anytime and that cash still talks.
Hey. At least you have a decent hardware store. :)

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Hard to fathom anyone working CStores in that area hasn't seen anything on the local news to connect him with buying gas/paying cash. But he had to get gas somewhere.
Wish we knew about possible containers at the Birchleaf home.

ncnative
08-19-2008, 05:04 PM
Why hasn't anyone said, "JY used someone else's old shoe and made the bloody print on the pillow on purpose to confuse the LE." I still wonder if it's Meredith's shoe print, from coming into the room in shock after she followed the bloody footprints of Cassie's into the room. Lots of women wear a size 10 shoe. And maybe Meredith got her old shoeprint on the deck when it was being stained, or right after, left the shoes there in the garage or whatever.

sunflowers
08-19-2008, 05:10 PM

since he didn't "hide" from the lobby camera when he left, you never know if he did get gas on his way to his VA meeting----and, thinking, he was completely "safe", might not have pre-planned whether there was a video at a gas station.

still--much as i'd like to get this gas info--ultimately, it doesn't place him at the scene, though.

the other sw might be especially interesting.

they will get him, though. when they get him, they don't want him to have any room to wiggle, so they are slowly gathering more evidence to nail him

sunflowers
08-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Hey. At least you have a decent hardware store. :)

many of the kangaroo gas station/convenience stores are all night in cary. he would have left town through raleigh, though. don't think he would have stopped here, though. think he'd get further toward VA so he wouldn't be connected with his pic & michelle's murder.

DogWood
08-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Michelle Young's family speaks out

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6337719

sunflowers
08-19-2008, 05:19 PM

the all night gas places usually have security cameras, too, which could be helpful.

on the way down to Raleigh, he would have had that shirt on. on the way back to VA, i think he had a dress shirt on---(didn't he arrive in suit-type clothing when he arrived in brevard?)

so, do we think he needed gas on his way back down here? that's what i'm thinking---so the dark shirt with stripes. oh well.

i'm thinking LE has better leads that puts JY in that house.

sunflowers
08-19-2008, 05:21 PM
I think LE can address this issue in several ways pack fan. Remember that pesky NTO ? It called for foot impressions (now we know why) and measurements of his feet among other things. By now LE has a pair of size 10 Franklins and they have done the internal measurement of that shoe and compared it to Jy's information. IMO they already know if this is an issue or not - I suspect not.

Additionally it seems these shoes were also worn by someone who stained the deck shortly before Michelle was murdered as the impressions were also found in the stain on the deck boards. From interviews with friends, if anyone helped him, it is probably known. If the shoe was one of theirs, LE has definitely asked to see the shoes. Since LE was still looking for them in February this year, it seems to indicate that either no one who owned a pair of Franklins helped him with the deck or no one helped him at all, or some did and has shown all their shoes and foot size data to LE.

agreed. hopefully pointing a toe at JY w an arrest & strong conviction

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 05:29 PM
the all night gas places usually have security cameras, too, which could be helpful.

on the way down to Raleigh, he would have had that shirt on. on the way back to VA, i think he had a dress shirt on---(didn't he arrive in suit-type clothing when he arrived in brevard?)

so, do we think he needed gas on his way back down here? that's what i'm thinking---so the dark shirt with stripes. oh well.

i'm thinking LE has better leads that puts JY in that house.

I'm pretty certain Jy could drive from Raleigh to Hillsville and back to Raleigh on less than one tank. Its been a while but we figured at best the explorer would get about 18 mpg and has, can't remember exactly, either a 21.3 gallon or 23.1 gallon tank. So he could make it back to Raleigh but he could not get back to even Hillsville without putting gas in the vehicle somewhere or somehow.

His next known gas purchase was in Duffield which would be possible, barely on a full tank leaving from Raleigh. I'm not sure anyone would have recognized him or thought twice about him either, away from Raleigh. A poster did go to Duffield once and the people at the store only knew about it because LE had already been there about the gas purchase there, otherwise, they were clueless. While we may know of it, and people who knew Michelle and Jason may know of it, the general public is not that drawn to follow these cases.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Michelle's family speaks :

"Every day that passes without an arrest is a day too long. However, I do believe that all the pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together. And that soon, the DA will not only arrest Michelle's killer and convict that person in the court of law," Fisher said.

"I don't want to say anything that would jeopardize the progress the police department is making in this case, it's an ongoing investigation and it's very important the proper steps are followed," Fisher said
Steps that Fisher believes are slow and methodical on the part of investigators.

I am humbled

Jess
08-19-2008, 05:59 PM
I wonder if when Jason was on a business trip, did he normally have breakfast ?? Did he have a favourite 'chain' restaurant, usually eat in the hotel ?? If his usual practice was to eat before the meeting, and he didn't....hmmm Cause remember as far as he knew at that time everything was just fine!

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 06:14 PM
I wonder if when Jason was on a business trip, did he normally have breakfast ?? Did he have a favourite 'chain' restaurant, usually eat in the hotel ?? If his usual practice was to eat before the meeting, and he didn't....hmmm Cause remember as far as he knew at that time everything was just fine!

I don't think Jy had much time for breakfast. If his SUV was in Raleigh between 4 and 5 am - he would be lucky to make it to the Clintwood meeting in time. Rumor has it he was half an hour late however.

DogWood
08-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Detectives building case around Jason Young, ex-DA says

A former prosecutor says that newly released search warrants in the 2006 murder case of Michelle Young show investigators seem to be building a case around her husband, Jason Young.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3401466/

concernedperson
08-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Michelle's family speaks :

"Every day that passes without an arrest is a day too long. However, I do believe that all the pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together. And that soon, the DA will not only arrest Michelle's killer and convict that person in the court of law," Fisher said.

"I don't want to say anything that would jeopardize the progress the police department is making in this case, it's an ongoing investigation and it's very important the proper steps are followed," Fisher said
Steps that Fisher believes are slow and methodical on the part of investigators.

I am humbled

Michelle's family is gracious under stress and I sincerely hope they are united with Cassidy sooner than later. Reading the SW's leaves me no doubt, not that I had any before, than JY is responsible for the murder of Michelle.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Detectives building case around Jason Young, ex-DA says

A former prosecutor says that newly released search warrants in the 2006 murder case of Michelle Young show investigators seem to be building a case around her husband, Jason Young.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3401466/

Wish they would put Amanda Lamb back on this case, exclusively.

DogWood
08-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Wish they would put Amanda Lamb back on this case, exclusively.

Have we heard from her at all since the SW's were released yesterday?

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 06:31 PM

Shuze I have to say I have been studying on the articles that LE listed they were looking for. One that really intrigues me is the egg shaped sterling silver toothbox. These aren't that big, not that valuable in terms of dollars, especially in silver.

I quess Jason kept the toothbox in his closet ? Seems like a very intimate thing to take and not an incredibly expensive item when compared to wedding rings, especially platnum bands even. This just seems very odd to me. Puzzle puzzle. Study on that one will you ?

Keep in mind that KY accused the Fishers of taking all this stuff. Maybe LE needs to take a look at sister Kim's house, if she is still there anyhow, she seems to have a fascination with teeth.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Have we heard from her at all since the SW's were released yesterday?

I haven't seen anything by her but have not checked her blog. I'm thinking maybe she will write a piece there.

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 06:34 PM
The DA has got some work to do for sure. I don't think anything by itself would lead to a conviction but all the evidence together makes quite a case. I'm sure they are looking for a slam dunk, obviously they are looking for some specific evidence before bringing him to trial. I know that the sheriff has taken a personal interest in the case and you only get one shot at a conviction. I'm impatient but hopefully it will all work out for the best.

DogWood
08-19-2008, 06:37 PM
I haven't seen anything by her but have not checked her blog. I'm thinking maybe she will write a piece there.

The last entry I see was on the 15th.

Perhaps she's on vacation?

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Shuze I have to say I have been studying on the articles that LE listed they were looking for. One that really intrigues me is the egg shaped sterling silver toothbox. These aren't that big, not that valuable in terms of dollars, especially in silver.

I quess Jason kept the toothbox in his closet ? Seems like a very intimate thing to take and not an incredibly expensive item when compared to wedding rings, especially platnum bands even. This just seems very odd to me. Puzzle puzzle. Study on that one will you ?

Keep in mind that KY accused the Fishers of taking all this stuff. Maybe LE needs to take a look at sister Kim's house, if she is still there anyhow, she seems to have a fascination with teeth.

JMO of course but I would think that he would be more inclined to keep something like this for sentimental value rather than the jewelry. Seems a bit risky to keep that on hand. Don't think he would be trying to pawn jewelry if he thought he could get away with it, got some life insurance coming his way.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 06:39 PM
The DA has got some work to do for sure. I don't think anything by itself would lead to a conviction but all the evidence together makes quite a case. I'm sure they are looking for a slam dunk, obviously they are looking for some specific evidence before bringing him to trial. I know that the sheriff has taken a personal interest in the case and you only get one shot at a conviction. I'm impatient but hopefully it will all work out for the best.

I agree with this - make sure there is enough to take this case to a successful conclusion. I believe it needs to be a DP case considering the planning, the coldness, the heartlessness and the inhumane suffering Michelle endured. Michelle and her family and friends deserve no less.

Sheriff Harrison just received a gruesome reminder not quite a month ago - perhaps this will generate new vigor into his work and commitment to Michelle.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 06:43 PM
JMO of course but I would think that he would be more inclined to keep something like this for sentimental value rather than the jewelry. Seems a bit risky to keep that on hand. Don't think he would be trying to pawn jewelry if he thought he could get away with it, got some life insurance coming his way.

The sentimental value of such an item is what struck me about the toothbox. Just seems incredibly odd for a murderer/robber to take it given the other jewelry present. Kinda says to me someone wanted to keep it.

pack_fan
08-19-2008, 06:46 PM
The sentimental value of such an item is what struck me about the toothbox. Just seems incredibly odd for a murderer/robber to take it given the other jewelry present. Kinda says to me someone wanted to keep it.

Agreed!!!!!

Gotta run, I'll be back for the arrest.....

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Agreed!!!!!

Gotta run, I'll be back for the arrest.....

Take care bud - wishing you all the best !

jilly
08-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Trying to catch up here and gotta run again...

There is a heck of a lot of CE here. I don't see any problem with 2 shoe prints. The fact is one was his, the hush puppy. He was there. Bloody shoeprint on the pillow.

Thing is the Young clan has known about this for awhile and still they sit there hoping this will all go away. Shame on them!!

Jess
08-19-2008, 07:19 PM

Just googling sterling silver toothbox, there appears to be quite a range of prices and sizes. Now don't you think, with all the variety out there, that a more detailed description would be given?? Especially if the 'crook' wanted to pawn it.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Just googling sterling silver toothbox, there appears to be quite a range of prices and sizes. Now don't you think, with all the variety out there, that a more detailed description would be given?? Especially if the 'crook' wanted to pawn it.

I don't think the crook wanted to pawn it at all. I think he wanted to keep it. Never know, maybe whoever he gave it to might read these warrants and take a big GULP. I still think LE needs to serve a few more warrants to the south, another in Brevard for the mouthpiece and his computer in particular as well as in Aberdeen, with the tooth fairy.

Jess
08-19-2008, 07:26 PM

Canadian sarcasm :D

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Canadian sarcasm :D

Culturally challenged :D

fran
08-19-2008, 07:56 PM

Not only images of him leaving the hotel, but NO KEY RE-ENTRY into his assigned room.

Speaks volumes to me.

JMHO
fran

ncnative
08-19-2008, 07:59 PM
What is your reference to Aberdeen and the tooth fairy, RC? I'm wondering where you live? (What county, at least?)

A tooth box could have belonged to MY as a child. Or maybe it was a baby gift for Cassidy. Lots of people have these for their children. I had a little tooth fairy doll ornament that had a pocket, for my daughter. I can't find it, 28 yrs. later. My son's baby teeth are saved in a little velvet box, along with letters that the tooth fairy left for him.

RC, you are a LEO, aren't you?

ncnative
08-19-2008, 08:12 PM
OK, RC. You don't have to tell your whereabouts. I know that. But you seem familiar! The Aberdeen part....

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm just logging on and have to read all the posts from today...but just wanted to say :woohoo:

I had the tv in my office on Fox News this afternoon when I saw the teaser about Michelle's case announced! Needless to say, I had to pay attention after that...and I LOVED LOVED LOVED how Martha (I think that's her name?) said at the very end, "I wonder what Jason Young is feeling (or thinking) right now?!" I just about fell out of my chair.

Now to go back and read to catch up with y'all!

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 08:21 PM
What is your reference to Aberdeen and the tooth fairy, RC? I'm wondering where you live? (What county, at least?)

A tooth box could have belonged to MY as a child. Or maybe it was a baby gift for Cassidy. Lots of people have these for their children. I had a little tooth fairy doll ornament that had a pocket, for my daughter. I can't find it, 28 yrs. later. My son's baby teeth are saved in a little velvet box, along with letters that the tooth fairy left for him.

RC, you are a LEO, aren't you?

Kim Young, JYs older sister, lives in Aberdeen or at least use to. She was the one who reported finding a portion of one of Michelle's teeth after LE released the residence. That is why I called her the tooth fairy. She is also the one who got on the message boards and accused Linda Fisher of stealing these items, accused Meredith of murdering her own sister and quite frankly was quite venomous in her defense of Jason. Calling her a tooth fairy was generous.

LEO - no -CAPRICORN. I don't live anywhere near North Carolina.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm just logging on and have to read all the posts from today...but just wanted to say :woohoo:

I had the tv in my office on Fox News this afternoon when I saw the teaser about Michelle's case announced! Needless to say, I had to pay attention after that...and I LOVED LOVED LOVED how Martha (I think that's her name?) said at the very end, "I wonder what Jason Young is feeling (or thinking) right now?!" I just about fell out of my chair.

Now to go back and read to catch up with y'all!

I'm hoping he feels trapped, and a bit smothered.

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm hoping he feels trapped, and a bit smothered.

:crazy: As usual, you are much kinder than I.
I am wishing him much worse (severe intestinal cramping ETC is a start :eek:)

:rolleyes:

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 08:50 PM
:crazy: As usual, you are much kinder than I.
I am wishing him much worse (severe intestinal cramping ETC is a start :eek:)

:rolleyes:

Have you lost your little hand sweetie ? This one :hand:

Intestinal cramping - wow - go for the juglar luv ! :crazy:

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Oh, and let's not forget how we were told earlier this year by the good Doctor :) to wait, that the Young AND Fisher family were now aware that investigators had turned their attention to suspects (or person(s) of interest) that led them away from Jason Young. Remember that?

Oh yeah, and remember how we all took that hook, line and sinker?! NOT

Paid mouthpieces seem to know less than complete strangers following this case.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh, and let's not forget how we were told earlier this year by the good Doctor :) to wait, that the Young AND Fisher family were now aware that investigators had turned their attention to suspects (or person(s) of interest) that led them away from Jason Young. Remember that?

Oh yeah, and remember how we all took that hook, line and sinker?! NOT

Paid mouthpieces seem to know less than complete strangers following this case.

He was paid to say that. The person footing the bill got snooooookered big time.:clap::clap::clap:

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 08:59 PM
Have you lost your little hand sweetie ? This one :hand:

Intestinal cramping - wow - go for the juglar luv ! :crazy:

:blowkiss: That little hand is reserved for my favorite peeps, ya know....

YES to the intestinal cramping. :furious: Just reading the articles again and watching the video and hearing the 911 call has me really pizzed :furious: at what an azz this murderer is. In fact, I hope he had an embarassing day of intestinal cramping at inappropriate places. I don't think I've ever wished that on anyone! Have I told you lately that I'm :furious: ????

However, I bet he wimped out and holed up somewhere near Mommy today.

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 09:01 PM
He was paid to say that. The person footing the bill got snooooookered big time.:clap::clap::clap:

Dang, hate that when that happens. :rolleyes: Maybe friends and family members should have gone to Jason and asked a few key questions. Could have saved some big bucks. IMO, of course.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 09:03 PM
:blowkiss: That little hand is reserved for my favorite peeps, ya know....

YES to the intestinal cramping. :furious: Just reading the articles again and watching the video and hearing the 911 call has me really pizzed :furious: at what an azz this murderer is. In fact, I hope he had an embarassing day of intestinal cramping at inappropriate places. I don't think I've ever wished that on anyone! Have I told you lately that I'm :furious: ????

However, I bet he wimped out and holed up somewhere near Mommy today.

Ma'll make it all better. Bless his little heart - NOT.

So the hand is just for favorite peeps huh - I see I didn't get the hand. I'm now off to pout for a couple of days...:raincloud: :raincloud: :raincloud: :raincloud:

ncnative
08-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks, RC for your explanation of the tooth fairy and Kim and all. By LEO, I meant Law Enforcement Officer, not "What's your sign, baby?" Ha!

Aberdeen is nowhere's ville. Rednecks like Kim would fit right in. With all MY had going for her (brains, nice looking, education, leadership qualities and a great job) why the heck did she marry that old hillbbilly? Sure she was pregnant with Cassie, but marrying him? That's no reason to marry beneath your own level of decency.

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Ma'll make it all better. Bless his little heart - NOT.

So the hand is just for favorite peeps huh - I see I didn't get the hand. I'm now off to pout for a couple of days...:raincloud: :raincloud: :raincloud: :raincloud:

I remember the first time I used "the hand" with you here. :laugh:
Therefore, you are one of my all time favorite peeps...you know that (I think).
I'm just not in the mood to use it remotely close to anything related to Jason Young. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Well, now would be a perfect time for a family "consultant" (Dr?) or Jason's attorney to make a statement. Even a press release where they don't have to answer direct questions. If innocent, what's the harm? Any bets?

Back to the new info divulged - one of the key points to me is his being seen leaving the hotel out that door (in the dark clothing, LOL) and not being seen returning. He can use the excuse of going back to the car, out for a snack, out to meet someone, etc - but being seen leaving and not returning, is pretty good for the DA. That video is valuable. Glad they got it.

ncnative
08-19-2008, 09:17 PM
I'll bet ol mamma Young is helping little Jason get ready to skip the country. What do you wanna bet? She would hate to see him go to prison and be attacked by the big boys there, eat bad food, have no women to womanize, have to dress in flip flops and stripey baggy clothes, poop in a toilet in front of everyone else in his little cubicle. They might even have roaches and bedbugs there. Now you know Mamma isn't going to have that. She's an enabler. She's got something up her sleeve.

Perhaps a run across the border in a moving van. Or maybe she has a special cave in the mountains near some of her outlaw relatives. She won't let her baby go to prison.

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm just not in the mood to use it remotely close to anything related to Jason Young. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Well, now would be a perfect time for a family "consultant" (Dr?) or Jason's attorney to make a statement. Even a press release where they don't have to answer direct questions. If innocent, what's the harm? Any bets?

Back to the new info divulged - one of the key points to me is his being seen leaving the hotel out that door (in the dark clothing, LOL) and not being seen returning. He can use the excuse of going back to the car, out for a snack, out to meet someone, etc - but being seen leaving and not returning, is pretty good for the DA. That video is valuable. Glad they got it.

You know I am just being aggravating :)

Yes the video is shall we say - amazing, The lack of key card data, the rock in the door - hmmmm pretty amazing. Glad Jason was so thoughtful in proving he was out of town by leaving the hotel receipt in his car while hiding his gas purchase(s). Seems like LE got to Hillsville in quite a hurry. Not as smart as he thought he was aye ?

Add in that the news paper guy happens to see a light colored SUV at the lit up house between 4 and 5 am and Jy is late for his little meeting, the clothes he was seen in in the video were not found in his luggage, in fact not found at all - 1 +1 =2, 2+2 =4 , and so on. All that planning, I have to be belligerent and say I really hope this guy gets the needle even though I think th eneedle is too kind considering what he did.

Still talk to Mr. DNA luv ? I know I'm gonna have a bunch of questions. If you check the DNA sections in the affidavits - it is clear the method is Touch DNA - questions already brewing in this brain.

ncnative
08-19-2008, 09:31 PM
At the risk of looking really stupid, who is this "mouthpiece"? I'm totally missing out on that one.

ncnative
08-19-2008, 09:33 PM
I guess I'm gonna have to go grab some of these WS folks off'n that thar Nancy Cooper thread.

snowshuze
08-19-2008, 09:39 PM

The fact is.... he's not making ANY excuses. Not talking. AT ALL. Not gonna go over well with jurors.

Hi sweetie. :blowkiss:

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 09:42 PM
You know I am just being aggravating :)

Yes the video is shall we say - amazing, The lack of key card data, the rock in the door - hmmmm pretty amazing. Glad Jason was so thoughtful in proving he was out of town by leaving the hotel receipt in his car while hiding his gas purchase(s). Seems like LE got to Hillsville in quite a hurry. Not as smart as he thought he was aye ?

Add in that the news paper guy happens to see a light colored SUV at the lit up house between 4 and 5 am and Jy is late for his little meeting, the clothes he was seen in in the video were not found in his luggage, in fact not found at all - 1 +1 =2, 2+2 =4 , and so on. All that planning, I have to be belligerent and say I really hope this guy gets the needle even though I think th eneedle is too kind considering what he did.

Still talk to Mr. DNA luv ? I know I'm gonna have a bunch of questions. If you check the DNA sections in the affidavits - it is clear the method is Touch DNA - questions already brewing in this brain.

These amateur criminals, LOL - takes the time to put on dark clothing (oooohhhhh, sleuthy Jason) but then turns on all the inside and outside lights, snort. Oops.

I'm with you - I'm so glad he made sure to have that receipt in the vehicle when it was seized. (Ala Scott Peterson and his receipt.) Meant LE knew where to go in those first 1-2 days, even though the "grieving husband" fended off all their discussions and even hung up on them. Had they not gotten to the hotel that quickly, they may or may not have been able to seize the video. Thank you, Jason :clap:

Yes, I can contact Mr DNA whenever you have a question. I leave that scientific stuff to you. (LOL, I was just thinking about Mr DNA last week, as no one in my new office likes Dark Chocolate, so it sits on the counter just waiting for some unsuspecting person to eat it, haha.) I'll start keeping a little stash of the Dark Chocolate off to the side, in case I need to have a bounty to get your DNA questions answered :crazy:

I haven't been reading anywhere else - is the Jason fan #1 still publicly defending Jason?! Then again, he's had 6 months to come up with excuses.

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 09:44 PM
the fact is.... He's not making any excuses. Not talking. At all. Not gonna go over well with jurors.

Hi sweetie. :blowkiss:

omg..........................

thud

Hi Sweets! So nice to see you!

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 09:45 PM
These amateur criminals, LOL - takes the time to put on dark clothing (oooohhhhh, sleuthy Jason) but then turns on all the inside and outside lights, snort. Oops.

I'm with you - I'm so glad he made sure to have that receipt in the vehicle when it was seized. (Ala Scott Peterson and his receipt.) Meant LE knew where to go in those first 1-2 days, even though the "grieving husband" fended off all their discussions and even hung up on them. Had they not gotten to the hotel that quickly, they may or may not have been able to seize the video. Thank you, Jason :clap:

Yes, I can contact Mr DNA whenever you have a question. I leave that scientific stuff to you. (LOL, I was just thinking about Mr DNA last week, as no one in my new office likes Dark Chocolate, so it sits on the counter just waiting for some unsuspecting person to eat it, haha.) I'll start keeping a little stash of the Dark Chocolate off to the side, in case I need to have a bounty to get your DNA questions answered :crazy:

I haven't been reading anywhere else - is the Jason fan #1 still publicly defending Jason?! Then again, he's had 6 months to come up with excuses.

The excuses have suddenly become even more outlandish with the release of the warrants and of course he is still blabbing away, looking more insane than ever. In his opinion, these warrants totally exclude Jason and point to the "real killers".

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 09:53 PM
The excuses have suddenly become even more outlandish with the release of the warrants and of course he is still blabbing away, looking more insane than ever. In his opinion, these warrants totally exclude Jason and point to the "real killers".

Okay, help me get into his mind (just for a quick second...ewwww). HOW do these warrants totally exclude Jason and point to the "real killers?" I'd love to hear this.

Seriously, does he just laugh while he types his cr($, wondering if any one person would believe such things?!

raisincharlie
08-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Okay, help me get into his mind (just for a quick second...ewwww). HOW do these warrants totally exclude Jason and point to the "real killers?" I'd love to hear this.

Seriously, does he just laugh while he types his cr($, wondering if any one person would believe such things?!

I cannot even begin to answer this question. :crazy:

DEPUTYDAWG
08-19-2008, 10:02 PM
I cannot even begin to answer this question. :crazy:

It would hurt, right?! :crazy: