PDA

View Full Version : Greta - August 18, 2008

Pages : [1] 2

Leila
08-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Greta coming up now. She's having Leonard Padilla on next. Right now is Jose Baez.

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:03 PM
Casey does not know where her daughter is . . . Baez thinks it is a positive move for Casey to be released

Leila
08-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Greta is asking if he expect further charges, and he's not expecting any, but is prepared to address. Baez maintains that Casey has cooperated and getting out will give him open access to her and Casey can help with investigation.

Greta: Has she given him info of why she didn't go to police.

Baez: Yes, she has and we're all going to be surprised.

Openmyeyes
08-18-2008, 10:05 PM
He just called Cindy - Miss Cindy Anthony....odd? He's kissing Gretas behind.

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Kudos from Baez to Greta -- Greta Rocks!!!:rocker:

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Red tape -- WHAT RED TAPE? Padilla is explaining again as he has all day!!!

RhondaIL
A lot of red tape to get her out per the attorney and Padilla.

Notify the Court Clerk who notifies the investigating officer.
Home monitoring device in place which he believes will be done.
A hold - that has not been described.

Anyone know what the hold is? TIA

krimekat
Impression of Cindy: 100% better than Padilla thought it would be

Openmyeyes
08-18-2008, 10:08 PM
On with Leonard P now. Lots of red tape involved in bailing CA out. He doesn't know what the rules are? Notify courts, court clerk notifies someone else, has to set up ankle bracelet stuff, they have to find out what the holds are, and it goes from there.

Laneymae
Padilla is also talking about a hold. You can see the hold on the computer (he must mean the court records). Doesn't know what the hold is.

krimekat
Cough

Leila
Leonard Padilla up now:

Padilla says a lot of details were worked out this afternoon. There's a lot of red tape. Has to be notification of court clerk, investigation agency, ankle monitor, and a hold. He doesn't know what that hold is.

Met with Cindy and George. He says impression of them 100% better than expected. They are distraught. He's talking about the reward and says they aren't interested in any reward.

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:09 PM
"No proof the child is deceased. None whatsoever!!!"

krimekat
What about the dogs

sleuthmommy
I have to say that Greta knows how to talk to her interviewees. She knows how to put them at ease and get them to talk vs. what Shep did earlier today.

SuziQ
A lot of red tape to get her out per the attorney and Padilla.

Notify the Court Clerk who notifies the investigating officer.
Home monitoring device in place which he believes will be done.
A hold - that has not been described.

Anyone know what the hold is? TIA

Psych evaluation. It may have already been done. Awaiting a final report maybe? I'm sure they need to make sure she's not a risk to herself or others.

Openmyeyes
LP says Casey tells half-truths! Oye-vey!

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:10 PM
Half truths . . . does the Bible say anything about those?

Openmyeyes
Lee up next!

krimekat
Next: Casey's brother Lee

txsvicki
Half truths, grains of truths. Leonard must have been talking to the Anthony's. Now he's on the same track of manipulations.

jd_martin
What about the dogs

Unfotunatly the dogs mean nothing without a body to convict.

robotdog
08-18-2008, 10:11 PM
maybe the HOLD is the DNA

:crazy:

Leila
08-18-2008, 10:11 PM
He says there's no proof Caylee is deceased. He says Casey tells half truths. He buys her version of what happened, but says there's half truths mixed in.

Greta has invited both Baez and Padilla back tomorrow night.

Greta has a vote going on Gretawire..........will Casey try to flee if released.

Go here to vote on Gretawire:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

SuziQ
08-18-2008, 10:12 PM

Dogs and forensics. A body is not needed for a conviction.

txsvicki
08-18-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm sure the detective wasn't telling half truths when he testified that he smelled decomposing flesh in the vehicle. That is conveniently not even being discussed.

Leila
08-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Vote on Gretawire now stands at:

Will Casey flee..............

Yes - 53

No - 47

The Duck
He just called Cindy - Miss Cindy Anthony....odd? He's kissing Gretas behind.
I do not think he could remember Caylee's name either. He called her, "That baby".

krimekat

Thanks! Did not know that

RhondaIL
Psych evaluation. It may have already been done. Awaiting a final report maybe? I'm sure they need to make sure she's not a risk to herself or others.

Thanks. The psych eval was sealed when the bond reduction was denied.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17039556/detail.html

krimekat

Ah, much better!!!!

jd_martin

I am talking about just the dog hits....that will not convict anybody.

Hopefully LE has something to add to the dog hits

my2cents
08-18-2008, 10:14 PM
"GET YOUR PEANUTS - PEANUTS HERE -- HOT PEANUTS"

"POPCORN COTTON CANDY"

welcome to the circus

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furi ous::furious::furious:

lmao. You have any popcorn?

krimekat
Padilla heading to the vigil

Leila
Ride along with Padilla and bondsman to the vigil at Anthony house.

SuziQ
Thanks! Did not know that

You do not need a body to convict.

mydailyopinions
Greta is asking if he expect further charges, and he's not expecting any, but is prepared to address. Baez maintains that Casey has cooperated and getting out will give him open access to her and Casey can help with investigation.

Greta: Has she given him info of why she didn't go to police.

Baez: Yes, she has and we're all going to be surprised.

Surprised? What does this man think he is? Its crap.
If they had any clue as to what this case is doing to so many people, the least they can say is..Yes she is dead, or no she isn't and we know where she is. They are wasting tax payers dollars, showing no lack of concern for the public at all with this goose chase of the truth. My opinion is that every last one of them should be charged..including Baez! How dare you say that we are going to be surprised?
I was only surprised to find out a sweet child has been missing for so long, and Mom never reported it. The only surprise there could actually be IMO is that this is some real live skit in some awfully planned movie. Finding Caylee either dead or alive will only be a relief, not a surprise!:behindbar

Openmyeyes
I do not think he could remember Caylee's name either. He called her, "That baby".

At one point in an interview earlier I thought he called her Kyle, but then I thought he said child.

Pixie_Dust
08-18-2008, 10:15 PM
Reality show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robotdog
lmao. You have any popcorn?

no, but i could make some - but i dont really care for it

ice cream is better :crazy:

krimekat

Knew that: posted many cases where this is the case on another thread

Laneymae
I have to say that Greta knows how to talk to her interviewees. She knows how to put them at ease and get them to talk vs. what Shep did earlier today.

What happened to the good old days when Nancy was on for an hour on court tv, then Catherine Crier. MSNBC followed up with Dan Abrams, then Larry KIng, Greta and Geraldo.

LOL ... those were the days when stories were really covered.

I spend way too much time on this case, but I am obsessed!

gibby207
08-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Okay, pardon me, I was indisposed.....Padilla said he hasn't spoken with the Anthony's in this little interview, but did he say that he spoke with Baez?

Sunshinegirl
I think the court will raise the bond... Cayse won't get out...

krimekat
Pay us for the dope & you get the little girl. Could she owe more than $225K

SuziQ
I am talking about just the dog hits....that will not convict anybody.

That's actually up to a jury to determine. IMO, a DA will not pursue a case based on dogs alone. The point is, you do not need a body to convict.

The Duck
He even talks about the drug theory. He really thinks that Caylee is alive.

txsvicki
At one point in an interview earlier I thought he called her Kyle, but then I thought he said child.

And he called her "it". Get it back.

panthera
08-18-2008, 10:17 PM
I've heard him refer to Caylee as "that child" when he was talking about no evidence she is dead.

Leila
Padilla talking to Lee now at Vigil. Lee is in agreement with Padilla. Lee a bit defensive about the assumption that Casey did a dumb thing turning the baby over to someone.

krimekat

I think they are ready to charge her with more therefore increasing her bail

robotdog

ohhhhhhh YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Openmyeyes
What happened to the good old days when Nancy was on for an hour on court tv, then Catherine Crier. MSNBC followed up with Dan Abrams, then Larry KIng, Greta and Geraldo.

LOL ... those were the days when stories were really covered.

I spend way too much time on this case, but I am obsessed!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I find myself looking too. I miss Catherine Crier the most.

Sunshinegirl
Lee seems very "happy" joking and laughing during his meeting with Bounty Man...

krimekat
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I find myself looking too. I miss Catherine Crier the most.

Me, too

SuziQ
08-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Knew that: posted many cases where this is the case on another thread

Ah, gotcha now. I misunderstood.

Leila
08-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Padilla is relating an incident that happened with his own daughter at age 3.

Laneymae
08-18-2008, 10:19 PM
I cannot believe that the meeting between Lee and Padilla is being filmed. This is ludicrous. Unreal, I am flabergasted!

moxiecrimefighter
Guys, this CIRCUS makes me sick. Poor little Caylee is getting lost in all of this crap. I may have to turn Greta off............

jd_martin

Im sorry I dont see Casey being charged for murder from Just dog hits. That isnt enough to convict anybody. You dont charge someone with murder with Dog hits with the huge chance she will be found not guilty and will never be able to be charged with murder because of double jeopardy.

krimekat
Ah, gotcha now. I misunderstood.

No problem-o. I love those who keep me honest!!! We had a HUGE confusing moment about the car seat (if it was in the car or not) due to NG show and it took some time to find the link, but we did! Thanks, SuziQ:)

Pixie_Dust
08-18-2008, 10:20 PM
i cannot believe that the meeting between lee and padilla is being filmed. This is ludicrous. Unreal, i am flabergasted!

im telling u its gonna be a reality show...or circus

moxiecrimefighter
I cannot believe that the meeting between Lee and Padilla is being filmed. This is ludicrous. Unreal, I am flabergasted!

me too! me too! This is not a joke or reality show! How freaking ridiculous.

Openmyeyes
LE is being very quiet while all this is going on.....

Laneymae
LP says Casey tells half-truths! Oye-vey!

And thats when Greta said, "you mean what everyone else calls lies?"

krimekat

Good for his upcoming reality show . . . this is real!!

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Lee says he is very grateful for Bounty Man since the family does not have the means to get her out. He also laughs and agrees with Bounty that the $500,000 bail is WAY too high..

(I have to chuckle myself here.. every time I type "Bounty Man" I'm thinking of the papertowel guy dressed as a cowboy) :crazy:

TripleA
Lee seems very "happy" joking and laughing during his meeting with Bounty Man...

I think Lee is star struck and is laughing from nervousness. It is like a first date. lmao

my2cents

:eek: OMG, he is next in line to get a spokesperson...I'll pay for it just so I don't have to the BS spew from his mouth anymore.

The Duck

I was embarrassed for them.

Sunshinegirl
They just said that Caylee's car seat has "NOT" turned up anywhere yet...

MarleneM
08-18-2008, 10:22 PM
It's ok that Padilla and Lee agree on a national news channel that once Casey is out she'll feel free to talk - oh, but that's something she can't so much as do by letter in jail without imminent danger raining down on the family or Caylee?? What!? I'm getting to where I can't even watch anymore. I don't think my blood pressure can handle it.

sleuthmommy
08-18-2008, 10:23 PM
This is the first time that I really realized what he was going to be doing. He will have cameras with him every chance he gets and if he is successful with this, he WILL gain viewers and may even be picked up by a better network for his show. I guess I was naive in thinking that he was just doing this behind the scenes somewhat without cameras in everyone's faces. I knew he was doing it for publicity but until now, I didn't think it would be to this extent. We will be entertained every night on NG and Greta with him and his camera shots of various people and so we will have lots to talk about but it's all at the expense of this little girl, Caylee. What a freakin' mess............

Truth Seeker
Padilla talking to Lee now at Vigil. Lee is in agreement with Padilla. Lee a bit defensive about the assumption that Casey did a dumb thing turning the baby over to someone.

Someone pleaseee...Take that toothpick out of Padilla's mouth!! :bang:
Lee was very defensive then Padilla tried real fast to talk over it and smooth it out! :crazy:

Sunshinegirl
A panel member just said "The bond is so high because Cayse keeps lying. How does LE know she's lying? Because she keeps opening her mouth."

my2cents
Good for his upcoming reality show . . . this is real!!

Just what Casey always wanted...to be the center of attention...Good Job Yahoo Cowboy. In her eyes, you are making her a movie star.

SuziQ
08-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Im sorry I dont see Casey being charged for murder from Just dog hits. That isnt enough to convict anybody. You dont charge someone with murder with Dog hits with the huge chance she will be found not guilty and will never be able to be charged with murder because of double jeopardy.

Please read my post #47. I didn't say just dog hits. You said dog and body needed for a conviction. I said dog and forensics. Again, bottom line. A body is not needed for a conviction. You are arguing about stuff I'm not even talking about.

TripleA
I think that we all need to email Greta and tell her that she needs to ask more questions about the search for Caylee (assuming she is alive or deceased) and give these third parties a lot less air time.

Leila
Greta showing where Casey's cellphone pinged from on June 17th. Southeast of the airport off route 217. OTR car on 417. It IS a very wooded area with water, and then heavy brush and more waterways. Even though fenced, there's plenty of access.

DianeB
They just said that Caylee's car seat has "NOT" turned up anywhere yet...That directly contradicts what the police spokesman said on July 20th.

Details on what kind of clues the car holds were not available, but Padilla said a child's car seat was found in the Pontiac.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

my2cents

Dog hits and DNA, no body needed.

robotdog

i knew it :)

gibby207
08-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Guys, this CIRCUS makes me sick. Poor little Caylee is getting lost in all of this crap. I may have to turn Greta off............

"So, didja see them Dolphins?"

"Yeah, they are looking good in preseason, ay?"

"Yeah, but they need a better tight end."

"I hear ya.....well, better git to gittin' then...What were we here for?"

"Finding my niece."

"Oh yeah!"

The Duck
08-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Cell Phone Pings place Casey at a wooded area near the airport.
The reporter, Justin Wells, is walking on a bridge over a body of water. He keeps walking down a draining area to some brush. This area looks very isolated with canals and other waterways.

He walks further from the road and we see more water. Not many cars from that point. Maybe one or two every five minutes.

miss lisa
08-18-2008, 10:27 PM
ok all this is just pretty much a horse and pony show and Baez said as much. Defense is wanting LE to show their hand. Padilla will "heading" to bail Casey out for awhile. I'll call BS!!!

gibby207
08-18-2008, 10:28 PM

That's what i thought...

Leila
The reporter (Jason Wells?) says people are out there searching, including Internet bloggers.

jinnimae
Cell Phone Pings place Casey at a wooded area near the airport.
The reporter, Justin Wells, is walking on a bridge over a body of water. He keeps walking down a draining area to some brush. This area looks very isolated with canals and other waterways.

He walks further from the road and we see more water. Not many cars from that point. Maybe one or two every five minutes.

Poke Salad Annie....

Mohabi
I think that we all need to email Greta and tell her that she needs to ask more questions about the search for Caylee (assuming she is alive or deceased) and give these third parties a lot less air time.

I think we all just need to e-mail her and tell her to come here to read, get "up to date" and find all the facts she's missing (or getting wrong). THEN she can ask all the questions we're asking (and she can fire her investigative team too).

While we're at it, we should email Nancy Grance too.

robotdog
casey has been lying a longgggggggggggggggggg time

her parents let her get away with it

casey figured the whole world would let her get away with it

and has NOW found out the REAL WORLD doesnt work that way

how many pavers are missing ----------- ??

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

did i just say that ????:eek:

gibby207
08-18-2008, 10:29 PM
ok all this is just pretty much a horse and pony show and Baez said as much. Defense is wanting LE to show their hand. Padilla will "heading" to bail Casey out for awhile. I'll call BS!!!

"You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em"

LOL

panthera
Greta showing where Casey's cellphone pinged from on June 17th. Southeast of the airport off route 217. OTR car on 417. It IS a very wooded area with water, and then heavy brush and more waterways. Even though fenced, there's plenty of access.
I see it ~ very interesting to get the video shots of the area, especially the water.

robotdog
Poke Salad Annie....

gator got your granny :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Leila
Hmmmm........Justin says they're hearing some sort of evaluation before Casey can have the ankle bracelet and be released. I'm betting it's a psych eval.

AmyD
08-18-2008, 10:30 PM
"So, didja see them Dolphins?"

"Yeah, they are looking good in preseason, ay?"

"Yeah, but they need a better tight end."

"I hear ya.....well, better git to gittin' then...What were we here for?"

"Finding my niece."

"Oh yeah!"

Further convinces me that Lee is as goofy as the rest of them.
"Your sister did something dumb".
"Your making assumptions".
Sheeesh

moxiecrimefighter
LE is being very quiet while all this is going on.....

You read my mind! Ya know - I think that we have alot of info from these boards....but you KNOW that LE has more and are sitting on it - creating their case. I think we get so impatient and excited for some conclusions - we tend to forget that LE knows WAY MORE than we do.

.......let's hope so anyway!!:crazy:

Sunshinegirl
How convenient would it be IF Casey is released tomorrow and due to the incoming storm there is a power outage???? Thus no electronic monitoring right??? I would think this is a HUGE RED FLAG and bond should be denied!!!!!!!!

SuziQ
This is the first time that I really realized what he was going to be doing. He will have cameras with him every chance he gets and if he is successful with this, he WILL gain viewers and may even be picked up by a better network for his show. I guess I was naive in thinking that he was just doing this behind the scenes somewhat without cameras in everyone's faces. I knew he was doing it for publicity but until now, I didn't think it would be to this extent. We will be entertained every night on NG and Greta with him and his camera shots of various people and so we will have lots to talk about but it's all at the expense of this little girl, Caylee. What a freakin' mess............

Media attention first and Caylee second.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

(snip)
Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla calls himself a media whore, and says coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

robotdog
08-18-2008, 10:31 PM
shovel used to pry UP a couple pavers.....:eek:

Tom'sGirl
Yep, I caught that in the interview with the t-pick in his mouth!

miss lisa

Yes I "absolutely" "totally" and "defintely" agree!!! Will someone please FIND CAYLEE!!! This is NOT about Casey! WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Lee BE A MAN blow the lies out of the water!!!:furious:

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:32 PM
i knew it :)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

And the Padilla in this story is from OCPD

jd_martin

Ya i got that the other 2 times you said it. What i said and ill say again is. You cant put someone in jail on dog hits ALONE. In my first post i said body because you need something besides dog hits. Body contains DNA i get that.

krimekat

check it out!!!

panthera
How convenient would it be IF Casey is released tomorrow and due to the incoming storm there is a power outage???? Thus no electronic monitoring right??? I would think this is a HUGE RED FLAG and bond should be denied!!!!!!!!
Oh I couldn't agree more that it's not the right week to try this house arrest! :)

GreenTeam
08-18-2008, 10:33 PM

Does anyone have a map? I'm trying to look . . . Is there only one airport? I found 417 but not 217. Thanks!

jd_martin
Please read my post #47. I didn't say just dog hits. You said dog and body needed for a conviction. I said dog and forensics. Again, bottom line. A body is not needed for a conviction. You are arguing about stuff I'm not even talking about.

My first post wanst quoting you.

miss lisa
Lee says he is very grateful for Bounty Man since the family does not have the means to get her out. He also laughs and agrees with Bounty that the $500,000 bail is WAY too high..

(I have to chuckle myself here.. every time I type "Bounty Man" I'm thinking of the papertowel guy dressed as a cowboy) :crazy:

Caylee is worth far more that $500,000. Far far more.

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Do they NEED reason to raise the bond?

The Duck
Poke Salad Annie....

Ya, no amount of searching in those canals will help. After all this time; poor Caylee's remains are probably nil.

SuziQ
Hmmmm........Justin says they're hearing some sort of evaluation before Casey can have the ankle bracelet and be released. I'm betting it's a psych eval.

And the previous psych evaluations were part of why the two bond appeals were turned down. Sooooo, I'm hoping this is what happens again.

my2cents
08-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Ya i got that the other 2 times you said it. What i said and ill say again is. You cant put someone in jail on dog hits ALONE. In my first post i said body because you need something besides dog hits. Body contains DNA i get that.

I said it once. I'll say it again. There was decomp in that trunk. If it's not Caylee, then she is still going to be charged with it. LE wants her so bad they can taste it.

imnotheonlyone
Just what Casey always wanted...to be the center of attention...Good Job Yahoo Cowboy. In her eyes, you are making her a movie star.

Before we know it, she'll be getting an offer from Hugh! :mad:

tabbykiki
Did anyone notice how Baez said he couldn't answer the question because it would be in his "opening statement"? I paused tivo right then and there and looked at DH and told him it was strange Baez is preparing for trial here... He must know murder charges are coming down soon IMO

Laneymae
08-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Surprised? What does this man think he is? Its crap.
If they had any clue as to what this case is doing to so many people, the least they can say is..Yes she is dead, or no she isn't and we know where she is. How dare you say that we are going to be surprised?
I was only surprised to find out a sweet child has been missing for so long, and Mom never reported it. The only surprise there could actually be IMO is that this is some real live skit in some awfully planned movie. Finding Caylee either dead or alive will only be a relief, not a surprise!:behindbar

mydaily opinions, I agree completely.

As for the big surprise, Baez will say that Zani took the car, killed Caylee because authorities were contacted. That is why there is the smell (and if a body turns up, Zani did it). He is going to say that Casey has been saying all along that Caylee would be hurt or killed if she went to authorities. It will be everyone's fault, because Casey did not want to go to authorities.

See how this goes, she has has 2 months to get this hooked on some phamtom kidnapper. I still can't believe this whole thing.

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Caylee is worth far more that $500,000. Far far more.

Whole heartedly agreed!!!! :blowkiss: (It's just sad that the family doesn't feel the same):bang:

AmyD
08-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Ted Rocks!!! :rocker:

I know! It's hard to believe he's a defense attorney!

Leila
08-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Jeanne Pirro, judge, says she's definitely getting out. No doubt about it.

Jeff Brown - defense atty - the process shouldn't take too long.

Bernie Grimm - he doesn't think Casey would run.

Ted Williams - Casey is mentally unbalanced. Ted thinks she could harm herself.

None of the panel thinks she's going to help find Caylee. But Jeff Brown thinks Casey may unintentionally do something to help.

Two conditions for release: Is she a flight risk and could she harm someone.

RhondaIL
Do they NEED reason to raise the bond?

They set a bail and now that she is going to make bail, I don't think they can raise it unless they add additional charges.

jmo

krimekat
"oh, she's stupid", says Jeanne Pirro.Did anyone else hear that?!

shefner
Ted Rocks!!! :rocker:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:You got that right!

jd_martin
I said it once. I'll say it again. There was decomp in that trunk. If it's not Caylee, then she is still going to be charged with it. LE wants her so bad they can taste it.

I know what you are saying trust me. My original post was arguing the fact that the dogs arent the only thing that is going to put her away. I didnt see #47 sorry. And the the trunk Stain isnt back yet.

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:39 PM
They set a bail and now that she is going to make bail, I don't think they can raise it unless they add additional charges.

jmo

I'm ready to press charges on her for emotional distress... This case has turned my life upside down.

Do you think this would work???:waitasec:

shefner
08-18-2008, 10:40 PM
As much as I hate to see Casey get out, in a way I'm hopeful. I think between Cindy, George and Casey, somebody will blow....

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm ready to press charges on her for emotional distress... This case has turned my life upside down.

I bet it would in the land of the Chad

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:41 PM
As much as I hate to see Casey get out, in a way I'm hopeful. I think between Cindy, George and Casey, somebody will blow....

Do you think LE and FBI have the Anthony's home bugged? Is that legal in FL??

RhondaIL
08-18-2008, 10:42 PM

Maybe you could sue?

Which one has caused more emotional distress..Casey or The Bounty Hunter? :waitasec:

Leila
And the previous psych evaluations were part of why the two bond appeals were turned down. Sooooo, I'm hoping this is what happens again.

Let's keep our fingers crossed...........this circus needs to end!

krimekat
I'm talking about the posts where you were quoting me. End of story.

SuziQ Rocks!!!:rocker:

Sunshinegirl
I bet it would in the land of the Chad

Please post a map with directions to Land of the Chad!!! :crazy:

my2cents
08-18-2008, 10:43 PM
I know what you are saying trust me. My original post was arguing the fact that the dogs arent the only thing that is going to put her away. I didnt see #47 sorry. And the the trunk Stain isnt back yet.

It may not be back, but Cindy said it smelled like a dead body, LE said it smelled like a dead body, the dogs (2 of them said it smelled like a dead body). If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then...it's a duck.

I know that several of us on right now that are in law or LE that could argue this all night. I personally am not going to argue with you. This is the second thread where you have been rude to me and I want to keep up with the pertinent info.

AmyD
So Greta thinks that since she hasn't been any help in jail, we should let her out.
I guess if Baez says, "Well, now that Casey's out, she's afraid to talk while she's at her Mom's house, she would be more comfortable talking in a beachfront condo in Hawaii",
we'll do that, too.

Tom'sGirl
SuziQ Rocks!!!:rocker:
Yes, she does!

Wise Old Owl
FBI doesn't need to "bug" anymore. They have tech equipped vans that can sit blocks away, hone in to wherever they want and "hear" everything that is said in that dwelling. DEA uses that stuff down here all the time.

Sunshinegirl
Maybe you could sue?

Which one has caused more emotional distress..Casey or The Bounty Hunter? :waitasec:

I vote for both! Let Bounty Man get the cell next to her so he can get her to "Crack"... and monitor her.. LOL

jd_martin
08-18-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm talking about the posts where you were quoting me. End of story.

I dont see where this is going. The only evidence there is are the dogs. Thats a fact. And it is fact that we dont know what was in the trunck. So back to my original post, you cant convict her of murder on dogs alone and LE wont charge her for just that. Thats all i was saying, you are critiquing everything i say just because i said dogs and body. Sorry i didnt say DNA excuse me.

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:45 PM
FBI doesn't need to "bug" anymore. They have tech equipped vans that can sit blocks away, hone in to wherever they want and "hear" everything that is said in that dwelling. DEA uses that stuff down here all the time.

So is this LEGAL???

shefner
08-18-2008, 10:46 PM

Gosh, I don't know but I doubt they could do it....Still, I think this family loves all the attention this case has brought. They just love the media. Therefore, the show will soon begin....

krimekat

And what about the satelites

panthera
How wonderful! In this case they might get more than they want, like lots of fighting going on!

jd_martin
08-18-2008, 10:47 PM
It may not be back, but Cindy said it smelled like a dead body, LE said it smelled like a dead body, the dogs (2 of them said it smelled like a dead body). If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then...it's a duck.

I know that several of us on right now that are in law or LE that could argue this all night. I personally am not going to argue with you. This is the second thread where you have been rude to me and I want to keep up with the pertinent info.

I have never been rude to you. If you think i have please point it out. I dont call people names, i may disagree but thats my right. And while i think there is dna evidence, its not back yet, i just like keeping it with what we know as fact.

AmyD
I vote for both! Let Bounty Man get the cell next to her so he can get her to "Crack"... and monitor her.. LOL

But I'm pretty sure toenail polish is considered contraband in jail....so Cowboy will have to come up with a new high-pressure tactic!

jinnimae
So is this LEGAL???

About the surveillance vans, I believe they need to have a warrant to do it, so if they get one, yes, it's legal.

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:48 PM
You know I'm almost convinced that Casey is a COMPLETE IDIOT! She refuses visit after visit with her family, yet she wants to return home... Does she think her life at home would not be monitored?? Why not just stay in jail where she is "safe"...

Wise Old Owl
So is this LEGAL???
dunno - I just know that's how they catch these bad guys down here all the time. There is a strip mall near me and I see the SWAT / DEA teams assmebling there when they are getting ready to raid - I think they use those vans to make sure the ones they want are where they want them before they go in. So don't know if they use the surveillance vans in court once they bust them with the goods.

TripleA
"oh, she's stupid", says Jeanne Pirro.Did anyone else hear that?!

I had to rewind to hear that. lmao

athy
maybe we can sue in a class action law suit on behalf of all the WS posters for emotional distress.

miss lisa
08-18-2008, 10:49 PM

Lee can blow. He knows the truth that's why he has been out of the picture. He knows everything Casey has said has been total BS! Not half truths. Complete stinking to the high heaven BS! Lee what happened to Caylee?

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:50 PM
You know I'm almost convinced that Casey is a COMPLETE IDIOT! She refuses visit after visit with her family, yet she wants to return home... Does she think her life at home would not be monitored?? Why not just stay in jail where she is "safe"...

And why does Baez want her out!!!? I agree, she will crack & the FBI will be listening . . .

Sunshinegirl
dunno - I just know that's how they catch these bad guys down here all the time. There is a strip mall near me and I see the SWAT / DEA teams assmebling there when they are getting ready to raid - I think they use those vans to make sure the ones they want are where they want them before they go in. So don't know if they use the surveillance vans in court once they bust them with the goods.

May I ask what state you are in? Are you in Florida??

Leila

Cindy: "Oh da*n the electricity just went. Quick George get the flashlights, while I light candles.

George: "right.......I'll get the flashlights."

Cindy: "Casey, help me light the candles.........Casey......Casey?"

AmyD
Lee can blow. He knows the truth that's why he has been out of the picture. He knows everything Casey has said has been total BS! Not half truths. Complete stinking to the high heaven BS! Lee what happened to Caylee?

I don't understand why you think that. Didn't you hear him get mad at Cowboy for saying "Your sister did something stupid."?

krimekat
08-18-2008, 10:51 PM
maybe we can sue in a class action law suit on behalf of all the WS posters for emotional distress.

I am with you there!!!

Sunshinegirl

Sign me up!!!

shefner
Heck, this is one case where who cares about the cold hard evidence. I mean, I hate to say it but its very obvious this mother is guilty, guilty, guilty. If she didn't kill her child on purpose or accidentally, then at the very least she allowed this small child to disappear and didn't even have the common decency to report it. She is also guilty, guilty, guilty of being a liar...over and over again. This one fact has kept LE from doing their job.

Wise Old Owl
And what about the satelites
Yep! they use those too. But you all do know that "Big Brother" in Washington has a room where they can hone right in to your license plate or home whenever they want. I had an article way back when about this and it really tells you what Big Brother can do - if they want to. And, believe it or not its the Dept. of Health and Human Services that has this room - go figure - even the reporter in the article talks about why this isn't part of Homeland Security or Dept. of Defense. But it really makes you wonder.

Laneymae

Oooooohhhh sluethmommy you are so right. When they covered the Scott Peterson case, it always felt more like looking for answers and digging and discovering the truth, like we all do here. There was meaning to it and hope for a resolution. This is just out of control. Reminds me of that movie Jim Carey made (can't remember the title), where his life was videotaped for all to see.

You opened my eyes when you stated that he will have cameras with him at every chance. I never even considered that. Oh my ...

tabbykiki
Heck, this is one case where who cares about the cold hard evidence. I mean, I hate to say it but its very obvious this mother is guilty, guilty, guilty. If she didn't kill her child on purpose or accidentally, then at the very least she allow this small child to disappear and didn't even have the common decency to report it. She is also guilty, guilty, guilty of being a liar...over and over again. This one fact has kept LE from doing their job.

:clap:

sleuthmommy
08-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Someone said that the monitoring does not work that way. It won't 'turn off' if the power goes out.

Wise Old Owl
08-18-2008, 10:53 PM
May I ask what state you are in? Are you in Florida??
Yes I am - born and raised in Fort Lauderdale and I'm an old conch. I've seen things down here that you couldn't imagine.

krimekat
I don't understand why you think that. Didn't you hear him get mad at Cowboy for saying "Your sister did something stupid."?

But that is how he is going to act . . . I watch the dog when I can & he is blunt

panthera
Someone said that the monitoring does not work that way. It won't 'turn off' if the power goes out.
That's good to know. :)

tabbykiki
08-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Oooooohhhh sluethmommy you are so right. When they covered the Scott Peterson case, it always felt more like looking for answers and digging and discovering the truth, like we all do here. There was meaning to it and hope for a resolution.

I've said it several times on the forums here, I believe there are a lot of parallels here with this case and the Peterson case... Including the fact that LE seemed to take FOREVER in letting us know the info they had. Most of it didn't even come out until trial. I hope that's not the case here too, I'd really like to know what the DNA evidence is... Another similarity is Casey's attitude. So similar to the tooth sucker Scott. :furious:

jinnimae

I'm glad you said that. I just today read the phone call between SheWhoLies and Lee, and I got the distinct impression that they had a code going on. When he asks her if she was there for work or...., it seemed like he knew what she was doing, and it wasn't work. Like, maybe Lee knows more about Casey's secret life than he's letting on. As my fam is fond of saying "......but don't tell Mom!!!"

SouthernMom
Ya, no amount of searching in those canals will help. After all this time; poor Caylee's remains are probably nil.

There are also a lot of wild boars in the area.

Laneymae
I was embarrassed for them.

Me too.

Leila

But what about the monitors at the police facilities that are keeping tabs on the ankle monitors..............are they backed up with emergency generators?

sleuthmommy
Oooooohhhh sluethmommy you are so right. When they covered the Scott Peterson case, it always felt more like looking for answers and digging and discovering the truth, like we all do here. There was meaning to it and hope for a resolution. This is just out of control. Reminds me of that movie Jim Carey made (can't remember the title), where his life was videotaped for all to see.

You opened my yes when you stated that he will have cameras with him at every chance. I never even considered that. Oh my ...

Yeah, I knew that it would be to further his career and get him noticed but after watching the 'mockumentary' that he was making tonight for Greta's show, it just came to light for me what he really was going to be all about. He was making this case another reality show for himself. There could even be cameras inside. We just don't know what he has planned but after doing what he did tonight, I don't put anything past him. Caylee is totally lost in all of this. Very very disheartening.

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:55 PM

I still don't think they should release her at all... but especially not in light of the storm!

miss lisa
08-18-2008, 10:56 PM

It's tied to a land line not electricity. Power can go out but land line will stay up but if the phone company has problems due to a storm the line can go down.

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Yes I am - born and raised in Fort Lauderdale and I'm an old conch. I've seen things down here that you couldn't imagine.

Well I feel better knowing that "surveillance" is legal in Florida! I would love to be a fly on the wall of the van when the tapes start rolling!

LI_Mom
08-18-2008, 10:57 PM
So Greta thinks that since she hasn't been any help in jail, we should let her out.
I guess if Baez says, "Well, now that Casey's out, she's afraid to talk while she's at her Mom's house, she would be more comfortable talking in a beachfront condo in Hawaii",
we'll do that, too.

LOL!!!

Sad, but that sums it up perfectly.

So much for LE coming out & announcing that they can't get anywhere with all the craziness coming from Casey's corner. What happens... they hire a spokesman who doesn't speak & this BH shows up & announces that Casey will tell him the truth if he asks her to make his life easy. lol

Wise Old Owl
I still don't think they should release her at all... but especially not in light of the storm!
This storm is NOT that big of a deal. I've been in it ALL DAY here and the wind is just now starting to pick up. Haven't lost power or internet and I don't think we are going to. From the looks of the 8 o'clock advisory its starting to fizzle. So by the time it gets up to Orlando won't be nuffin' but a big ole bad thunder storm.

sleuthmommy
But what about the monitors at the police facilities that are keeping tabs on the ankle monitors..............are they backed up with emergency generators?

Another assumption on my part because I don't know for sure but I would assume that everything is on generator at any police/corrections facility due to possibilities of escaping since so many of the facilities locks/doors are electronic.

SuziQ
08-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Let's keep our fingers crossed...........this circus needs to end!

I will and it does. The psych eval is probably the last resort here. IIRC, the judge couldn't set a "no bond" and the 500K was the max he could go.

panthera
It's tied to a land line not electricity. Power can go out but land line will stay up but if the phone company has problems due to a storm the line can go down.
That's more or less what I was thinking especially if the area doesn't have underground lines.

Sherbie
we'll do that, too.

I suppose it's possible that if her family were able to talk to her and demand answers from her without any of it being recorded as it is in jail, she might get worn down enough to tell them something useful...but that's assuming the family's priority is in finding Caylee.

The flip side of that is that it gives Casey and the family a chance to further try to shore up her defense and ensure that they're all on the same page about any incriminating statements or actions by Casey. In other words, it's a fine opportunity for the whole lot of 'em to work on Casey's defense together and to conspire to save her butt from the consequences of her actions.

I happen to believe the latter is the case and that that's why Baez has no problemo with or worries about Casey digging herself in deeper if she's released. It's just the worst thing possible as far as Caylee's interests go for Casey to be out on bail.

shefner
08-18-2008, 10:59 PM
Dang, here in good ole Piedmont NC, we had a big ole bad thunderstorm on Saturday night and I just got my internet back tonite. Glad to hear FL is more prepared.....

AmyD
Well I feel better knowing that "surveillance" is legal in Florida! I would love to be a fly on the wall of the van when the tapes start rolling!

Well, if Cowboy has his way, we'll probably get to see plenty of "Life with the Anthonys". Or maybe we won't... maybe he's going to tell us all to tune in to his show on National Geographic during sweeps week to see it.

my2cents

Me too. Cindy, George, Loca, and yahoo cowboy shaked up together with ankle bracelets, armed guards and video cameras....what a fiasco.

Meanwhile this poor child is not going to be found unless it is by people that are mobilizing their own searches. This is so sad. The family should be out pounding the pavement daily, but they sit around and whine about why WE have not found her. :furious:

Wise Old Owl
08-18-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't think its a good idea to have her at that house. That's because I believe there is more to this (and more people involved in this) than just Casey.

miss lisa
08-18-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm glad you said that. I just today read the phone call between SheWhoLies and Lee, and I got the distinct impression that they had a code going on. When he asks her if she was there for work or...., it seemed like he knew what she was doing, and it wasn't work. Like, maybe Lee knows more about Casey's secret life than he's letting on. As my fam is fond of saying "......but don't tell Mom!!!"

I don't think that he knew everything until Casey had been in jail several days but IMO he knows pretty much everthing now. Lee needs to man up and see to it Caylee is returned like she deserves. Lee knows Casey BS and has known it for years! It's not about Casey anymore its all about Caylee!

fixingtoburst
You know if they do get a warrant for electronic surveilance the jail in Orange County might have other relatives of Casey as inhabitants if they can figure out that they've lied.

shefner
Listen, I'm not a gambler, but I'd buy a lottery ticket to get a chance at turning Casey over my knee and spankin' her butt good with a leather strap....that girl needs a whuppin' and a night of going to bed without supper and I bet she'd start talking!

Leila
Another assumption on my part because I don't know for sure but I would assume that everything is on generator at any police/corrections facility due to possibilities of escaping since so many of the facilities locks/doors are electronic.

That makes sense..............I agree with your assumption. Probably all emergency responders have back-up generators.

GreenTeam
There are also a lot of wild boars in the area.

Can anyone give more info about the location at the airport? Is it somewhere off 417? I asked earlier but no luck.

AmyD
08-18-2008, 11:02 PM
I suppose it's possible that if her family were able to talk to her and demand answers from her without any of it being recorded as it is in jail, she might get worn down enough to tell them something useful...but that's assuming the family's priority is in finding Caylee.

The flip side of that is that it gives Casey and the family a chance to further try to shore up her defense and ensure that they're all on the same page about any incriminating statements or actions by Casey. In other words, it's a fine opportunity for the whole lot of 'em to work on Casey's defense together and to conspire to save her butt from the consequences of her actions.

I happen to believe the latter is the case and that that's why Baez has no problemo with or worries about Casey digging herself in deeper if she's released. It's just the worst thing possible as far as Caylee's interests go for Casey to be out on bail.

ITA:clap::clap::clap:

athy
08-18-2008, 11:04 PM
i don't know shefner, she might just like that idea. hi from the piedmonts of NC also.

PassTheMotrin
I don't think they will let her out due to the storm and the possibility of her family having to evacuate, plus phone lines going down.

I'm also amazed at some of the snarkiness on this thread. Yet earlier, I posted a compliment to someone and wished them good luck and my post was deleted.

Go figure.

robotdog
she aint going anywhere
:laugh:

Laneymae
08-18-2008, 11:05 PM
shovel used to pry UP a couple pavers.....:eek:

I am so niave, what is a paver?:waitasec:

miss lisa
08-18-2008, 11:06 PM
i don't know shefner, she might just like that idea. hi from the piedmonts of NC also.

Hey from WNC!:blowkiss:

fixingtoburst
I really don't think Casey's gonna make bond. Even if she met all of the qualifications for it. I think they've got some sealed charges they could drop.

robotdog

like a brick for a patio

Wise Old Owl
You know if they do get a warrant for electronic surveilance the jail in Orange County might have other relatives of Casey as inhabitants if they can figure out that they've lied.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sherbie
08-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Listen, I'm not a gambler, but I'd buy a lottery ticket to get a chance at turning Casey over my knee and spankin' her butt good with a leather strap....that girl needs a whuppin' and a night of going to bed without supper and I bet she'd start talking!

Unfortunately, she'd probably enjoy that. :crazy:

krimekat

Concrete stepping stones -- like the square ones you make a path with through a garden

shefner
Unfortunately, she'd probably enjoy that. :crazy:

Not as much as me!

Wise Old Owl
08-18-2008, 11:08 PM
I don't think they will let her out due to the storm and the possibility of her family having to evacuate, plus phone lines going down.

I'm also amazed at some of the snarkiness on this thread. Yet earlier, I posted a compliment to someone and wished them good luck and my post was deleted.

Go figure.
They are not going to evacuate for this storm. It is not going to happen.

Sherbie

I'm just outside Charlotte...howdy fellow Tarheels! :seeya:

Sunshinegirl
Well, if Cowboy has his way, we'll probably get to see plenty of "Life with the Anthonys". Or maybe we won't... maybe he's going to tell us all to tune in to his show on National Geographic during sweeps week to see it.

OMG... Can you imagine him having cameras rolling while filming a "real" reality show????

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:09 PM

Which town ya from?

athy
lol shall we all line up and take a turn?

shefner
I'm just outside Charlotte...howdy fellow Tarheels! :seeya:

Hey, you know Cherryville?

athy
i'm right outside of Gastonia... in the little dallas, not to be confused with the big Dallas in tx :P

panthera
08-18-2008, 11:10 PM
she aint going anywhere
:laugh:
I hope not! :wave: See you all tomorrow!

robotdog
the grandparents are in a tough spot
but by letting their daughter get away with this. they are disgracing their grandaughter..:furious:

shefner
i'm right outside of Gastonia... in the little dallas, not to be confused with the big Dallas in tx :P

Heck, athy, I'm 10 miles from ya here in Cherryville!

robotdog
08-18-2008, 11:11 PM
I hope not! :wave: See you all tomorrow!

gnight :)

shefner
We have a little Dallas and a little Waco....right here in good ole NC!

athy
probably not even that far...i'm on your end of dallas.

shefner
Nite panthera!

Sherbie
08-18-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey, you know Cherryville?

Oh yes...I'm in Gaston County, too. :)

lexiesmom
08-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Heck, athy, I'm 10 miles from ya here in Cherryville!

Hi all. Been a lurker for awhile and just got approved for posting. Shefner, I live near Gastonia.

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh yes...I'm in Gaston County, too. :)

Really? Well, we need our own club!:clap::clap::clap:

Leila
08-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I knew that it would be to further his career and get him noticed but after watching the 'mockumentary' that he was making tonight for Greta's show, it just came to light for me what he really was going to be all about. He was making this case another reality show for himself. There could even be cameras inside. We just don't know what he has planned but after doing what he did tonight, I don't put anything past him. Caylee is totally lost in all of this. Very very disheartening.

But while the media focuses on the circus at the Anthony home, LE will quietly be gathering more and more evidence. The spotlight will be off LE and they can do their work.

shefner
Hi all. Been a lurker for awhile and just got approved for posting. Shefner, I live near Gastonia.

Really? Come join the club! This is a very smart group we have here....

amethyst221
Watching Greta was really disturbing. It's just like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Some of these people used to be normal and could be relied on to be a little in touch with reality, and now they're all speaking Cindyese, or Caseyese. Scary for Caylee.

athy
Gaston is IN the house just wish it was under better circumstances than this one

lexiesmom
08-18-2008, 11:15 PM
Really? Come join the club! This is a very smart group we have here....

I am in Kings Mountain. I have family in Cherryville and Dallas.

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:17 PM
I am in Kings Mountain. I have family in Cherryville and Dallas.

I love the "Cup and Saucer" in KM. My hubby takes me there from time to time and its always so relaxing!
Did you hear about Shelby tonite? They lost the Regional Legion Baseball Tourney in the bottom of the ninth....shucks...

racegirl72
08-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Am I the only one from WV?

lexiesmom
08-18-2008, 11:18 PM
I love the "Cup and Saucer" in KM. My hubby takes me there from time to time and its always so relaxing!
Did you hear about Shelby tonite? They lost the Regional Legion Baseball Tourney in the bottom of the ninth....shucks...

I know where that is but I haven't tried it. I hadn't heard about Shelby. Have you tried Blackwood's Grill in Kings Mountain. They have really good food!

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:19 PM
Do you know what I really wonder about in this case? Why they haven't been searching for Caylee....I mean, no organized searches at all. Don't you think thats strange?

Sherbie
08-18-2008, 11:19 PM

Hi, neighbor! Glad you joined....you're gonna love it here. We should all get together for dinner sometime. :seeya:

I know legally Casey is entitled to bail if someone is willing to pay it, but I really fear it's going to set back the investigation for Caylee and give Casey and the family a chance to collaborate on her defense. I hope there is some snag that keeps her in jail. She might deserve bail by law, but she and her family don't deserve to make it even more difficult for Caylee to get justice.

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:20 PM

Poor racegirl.....we can all pretend you live in our area too. You can be part of our club!:clap:

lexiesmom
08-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Do you know what I really wonder about in this case? Why they haven't been searching for Caylee....I mean, no organized searches at all. Don't you think thats strange?

I have wondered this also. I had an incident this weekend to where I let my little girl stay with her dad for the weekend. I couldn't get in touch with them for 3 hours and I was fixing to get in the car and head over there. He better be glad he called me when he did. I don't understand this case at all.

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Hi, neighbor! Glad you joined....you're gonna love it here. We should all get together for dinner sometime. :seeya:

I know legally Casey is entitled to bail if someone is willing to pay it, but I really fear it's going to set back the investigation for Caylee and give Casey and the family a chance to collaborate on her defense. I hope there is some snag that keeps her in jail. She might deserve bail by law, but she and her family don't deserve to make it even more difficult for Caylee to get justice.

You have a point Sherbie...but I have a suspicion that this family is going to explode. According to most reports, there has always been lots of arguing and screaming. Imagine what its going to be like there now....with all the cameras and Casey being stuck inside all the time. Things are going to get very intense....

athy
shefner there has been a small group of people from this board and another one that have been physically searching. just none of the big searches like we normally see.

racegirl72
Poor racegirl.....we can all pretend you live in our area too. You can be part of our club!:clap:

:):):):woohoo:

OneLostGrl

In her head she is getting away with this. If she could just get out of jail she could fix everything...

lexiesmom
08-18-2008, 11:23 PM

Hi Sherbie! Thanks! I am suprised that all of us are so close together. That sounds like a great idea. I hope she stays in jail too. It just really worries me that she will get out. I can't sleep and I definitely didn't get any work done today. I am surprised I still have a job.

Sherbie

My sister used to live in Charleston, WV...I could ask her to join so you don't feel so all alone...LOL We don't have any more teeth here in Gaston County than y'all do in WV, so you'll feel right at home with us! :D

shefner
I have wondered this also. I had an incident this weekend to where I let my little girl stay with her dad for the weekend. I couldn't get in touch with them for 3 hours and I was fixing to get in the car and head over there. He better be glad he called me when he did. I don't understand this case at all.

Hey, I know what you're saying. One of my son's is 20 and he was late coming home from work last week (Ruby Tuesdays in Shelby) and me and hubby jumped in the car and got all the way to the fair grounds when he called from home to say he had just arrived and wondered where we were so late at night.

You just don't let your kids "get gone."

OneLostGrl
08-18-2008, 11:24 PM

I have some doubts about Lee as well.

Leila
Can anyone give more info about the location at the airport? Is it somewhere off 417? I asked earlier but no luck.

I'm pretty sure I heard the reporter, Justin Wells, say they were on route 217 and that "up there where you see our car is 417." I checked Google maps and can find 417, but not 217. I will listen again when Greta is repeated (1.5 hours) and see if I can get further clarification as to where they were. I'll post it to this thread.

racegirl72
I'm curious to see her actions when she does get it....will she stay in hiding? will she play the media?? Somehow, I think she's enjoying the spotlight in some twisted way....we shall see....

SuziQ
08-18-2008, 11:25 PM

LE is searching, but will not disclose where. And the Anthony's have made it clear that if you don't believe in the kidnapping theory, your help is not wanted. The family has to contact search organizations and request their help. They have not done that and ignored sleuther's here who have offered help via their personal connection to organizations like TES.

Sherbie
08-18-2008, 11:26 PM
You have a point Sherbie...but I have a suspicion that this family is going to explode. According to most reports, there has always been lots of arguing and screaming. Imagine what its going to be like there now....with all the cameras and Casey being stuck inside all the time. Things are going to get very intense....

That's true...we may soon see footage of the Anthony house completely imploding, considering some of the volatile personalities involved.

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm curious to see her actions when she does get it....will she stay in hiding? will she play the media?? Somehow, I think she's enjoying the spotlight in some twisted way....we shall see....

Oh yeah, I agree...and I think Cindy will enjoy it too....
What is wrong with this family? Something isn't right....

PassTheMotrin
08-18-2008, 11:27 PM
They are not going to evacuate for this storm. It is not going to happen.

Yeah, but it would be a great excuse for LE keeping her in jail for a few more days.

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:27 PM
That's true...we may soon see footage of the Anthony house completely imploding, considering some of the volatile personalities involved.

Yes, and on top of that, there will be all these kidnappers calling and stalking the house! Whatever will the Anthony's do?

jd_martin
08-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Me too. Cindy, George, Loca, and yahoo cowboy shaked up together with ankle bracelets, armed guards and video cameras....what a fiasco.

Meanwhile this poor child is not going to be found unless it is by people that are mobilizing their own searches. This is so sad. The family should be out pounding the pavement daily, but they sit around and whine about why WE have not found her. :furious:

Sent ya a PM

Laneymae
08-18-2008, 11:31 PM
I've said it several times on the forums here, I believe there are a lot of parallels here with this case and the Peterson case... Including the fact that LE seemed to take FOREVER in letting us know the info they had. Most of it didn't even come out until trial. I hope that's not the case here too, I'd really like to know what the DNA evidence is... Another similarity is Casey's attitude. So similar to the tooth sucker Scott. :furious:

I agree tabby.

We waited for 4 months for the hard evidence to point to Scott. You are right that LE had more evidence than what we were shown, until we watched the trail. It's so hard to have patience here, when the Mom and family say Caylee is alive. We all want the best resolution, but they are doing nothing.

And the tooth sucker, Scott ... Kudos:D

OneLostGrl
08-18-2008, 11:33 PM

Go figure.

Please try not to take it personally. Everyone types out responses so fast the threads fly by, often times posts are missed by others.

I'm glad you are here! :blowkiss:

Sunshinegirl
08-18-2008, 11:34 PM

((((waving)))) I'm in DC.. not far from WV... I head down there from time to time to leave my money at the Charlestown Racetracks... LOL

shefner
08-18-2008, 11:34 PM
:seeya:OK all....hitting the sack....G'nite!
Especially to the club!

lexiesmom
08-18-2008, 11:35 PM
:seeya:OK all....hitting the sack....G'nite!
Especially to the club!

Goodnight!

racegirl72
08-18-2008, 11:35 PM
((((waving)))) I'm in DC.. not far from WV... I head down there from time to time to leave my money at the Charlestown Racetracks... LOL

:):):)

Laneymae
08-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Dang, here in good ole Piedmont NC, we had a big ole bad thunderstorm on Saturday night and I just got my internet back tonite. Glad to hear FL is more prepared.....

Hey shef, glad you are okay and got your internet back. I don't know if there is anything worse than not being able to access the internet.

Way, way off topic ~ I really miss Anderson Cooper at the location of the hurricane. He did allnighters. I always hoped I would have the next day off, so I could watch Anderson Cooper on location (sliding across the street).:blushing: