PDA

View Full Version : Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

Pages : [1] 2

Amberjack
08-13-2008, 12:17 PM
This makes perfect sense!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zanny

Maybe she was using Xanax to put Caylee asleep in the car while she partied.

But, how did she know Zenaida G. would be looking at Apt. 210?
Was she trailing anyone named Zenaida?

http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html
One side effect of overdose is seizures (Casey in the past)
------------------------------
Casey had been calling the babysitter "Zani"

Zanny=Xanax

After Caylee's death, IMO as a result of Xanax
she knew she had to find a "Zani"
George, as ex-LE would have access to non-public databases

Casey found a Zenaida near her friend's homes.
Zenaida is driving a new red Ford Focus and
shows up at the Sawgrass Apts to view an empty unit.

Casey assumes she lives there & provides LE with this address.
Maybe Casey rifled through the car looking for ID and cash.

Casey suggests to family to look in the databases for other Zenaida's.....

JBean
08-13-2008, 12:39 PM
I think there are many of us that think Zani=Xanax

I do not think George or Cindy had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Amberjack
08-13-2008, 12:43 PM
It was not implied that George or Cindy have any involvement.

Casey said there were other Zenaida's in the databases.

LI_Mom
08-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Casey said there were other Zenaida's in the databases.

After LE excludes every single Zenaida in North America, the Anthony family will probably claim their 'investigations' turned up the Nanny's 'real' name. :rolleyes:

drip~drop
08-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi AmberJack,
Xanax has been called xannies for a verrrrrrrrrry long time now.
Only thing different is I have NEVER known anyone, in real life, to use "zanny the nanny" on their babies.:eek:
The thing is tho, I can see Casey doing that to poor little Caylee. :(

I find it so interesting that a single unemployeed casey would employ a "nanny". Zanny the Nanny.....:shakes head:

Alyzabeth
08-13-2008, 02:47 PM
The only thing that makes me wonder if this is possible is the thought that keeps popping into my head about side effects of xanax. Surely if this was something she did on a regular basis Caylee would have displayed symptoms of side effects. Cindy is an RN so I would think she would notice Caylee acting strange.
I find it hard to believe Caylee could have been given Xanax without there being some telltale signs.

lisa0477
08-13-2008, 03:18 PM
The only thing that makes me wonder if this is possible is the thought that keeps popping into my head about side effects of xanax. Surely if this was something she did on a regular basis Caylee would have displayed symptoms of side effects. Cindy is an RN so I would think she would notice Caylee acting strange.
I find it hard to believe Caylee could have been given Xanax without there being some telltale signs.

Maybe Casey only starting giving it to her after the last time Cindy saw her. She didn't have her to babysit anymore, so that is when she started using it. IDK

Alyzabeth
08-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Maybe Casey only starting giving it to her after the last time Cindy saw her. She didn't have her to babysit anymore, so that is when she started using it. IDK

Well, I think they were all used to hearing her refer to Zanny for about a year and a half.

Luzer
08-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi AmberJack,
Xanax has been called xannies for a verrrrrrrrrry long time now.
Only thing different is I have NEVER known anyone, in real life, to use "zanny the nanny" on their babies.:eek:
The thing is tho, I can see Casey doing that to poor little Caylee. :(

I find it so interesting that a single unemployeed casey would employ a "nanny". Zanny the Nanny.....:shakes head:

With Casey being unemployed, I think she would not waste xanax on Caylee. Casey would have to buy the xanax off the street, and would cost at least a few dollars a pill. I don't think someone would buy street drugs to give to the baby, when a bottle of benadryl would put Caylee to sleep.

Evan's Mom
08-13-2008, 07:26 PM
That's one of the reasons I find this theory the most improbable.
Why waste her money on Xanax when Benedryl or Tylenol PM would get the job done just as well for a whole lot less money?

QuickAttack
08-13-2008, 07:43 PM
Why waste an her money on Xanax when Benedryl or Tylenol PM would get the job done just as well for a whole lot less money?

Yeah.

Xanax 2mg is $10 on the street around here. (Friends in LE...that's how I know this.)

That's a lot of dough for an unemployed mother.

Anita Richman
08-13-2008, 07:46 PM
This makes perfect sense!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zanny

Maybe she was using Xanax to put Caylee asleep in the car while she partied.

But, how did she know Zenaida G. would be looking at Apt. 210?
Was she trailing anyone named Zenaida?

http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html
One side effect of overdose is seizures (Casey in the past)
------------------------------
Casey had been calling the babysitter "Zani"

Zanny=Xanax

After Caylee's death, IMO as a result of Xanax
she knew she had to find a "Zani"
George, as ex-LE would have access to non-public databases

Casey found a Zenaida near her friend's homes.
Zenaida is driving a new red Ford Focus and
shows up at the Sawgrass Apts to view an empty unit.

Casey assumes she lives there & provides LE with this address.
Maybe Casey rifled through the car looking for ID and cash.

Casey suggests to family to look in the databases for other Zenaida's.....

I think she (Casey) used xanax as a "nanny" for Caylee occasionally. I think she came up with the entire name when she first told her parents about her new "nanny". She told them all of "Zenaida's" names because she always filled in the answers to the questions before they were asked (as liars do). This is how George, Cindy and Lee had been hearing about "Zanny the Nanny" for at least the past year and a half.

I have never asked my daughter for her caregiver's LAST names, but I know all of their first names and personal details about them (things that come up, over time, in conversation.)

angelmom
08-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Why waste an her money on Xanax when Benedryl or Tylenol PM would get the job done just as well for a whole lot less money?

Unless it was free. I wonder if she knows someone who takes it and she stole pills from them. Like dear old Mom.

Also, if she could get someone to prescribe it and it was covered by insurance somehow...is she covered by her parents' insurance? Do we know that? If she is, wouldn't that be their first big clue that she really wasn't working for Universal?

Anita Richman
08-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah.

Xanax 2mg is $10 on the street around here. (Friends in LE...that's how I know this.)

How much (xanax) can you get for oral sex? Also, if you are a "popular" person at the club, aren't drugs offered up &/or shared?

Amberjack
08-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Yeah.

First, one would not give a baby a full tablet.
Casey may have had access to Xanax prescriptions (Mom is a nurse)
and could also sell.....

Here one can sell a full prescription bottle of Oxy & net $1000.

kpass
08-14-2008, 05:34 PM
I haven't been on here as much as I would like to but...one thing that is on my mind is the remark made by Casey to one of her friends that "Caylee is with the Nanny "Zanny." I have heard Zanax been called Zanny before & was just wondering if any of you believe it could be a possibility that she had been drugging Caylee all long, maybe so she'd sleep & she could party, etc.? I am thinking that mmmmmaybe she gave her too much & couldn't wake her up. That would explain the panic with the flurry of phone calls during the 16th 17th & 18th...Then when no one was around, she decided to just bury her body.

QuickAttack
08-14-2008, 05:38 PM
So much discussion on this.

Yes, it's been mentioned a lot here. Run an advanced search on this forum, with the word Xanax.

I don't think it's a valid theory...just my opinion.

Sunshinegirl
08-14-2008, 05:51 PM
I don't know if Casey "drugged" her.. I think it's possible that Caylee took some "candy" (drugs) out of her moms purse and maybe ate it by accident? Casey may not have seen her do it and therefore "found" her unresponsive? What do you do at that point? Call 911 or hide the body?? I think she would have chosen the latter if put in that position.. JMHO

afield
08-14-2008, 06:04 PM
the correct spelling is xanax

SelmaClue
08-14-2008, 06:32 PM
I don't think it's a valid theory...just my opinion.

My opinion, as well.
I'm leaning toward accident-and-then-panic.
Time will tell, hopefully!

curiositycat
08-14-2008, 10:54 PM
I think it is a possibility. Xanax is often called "zanny" by those who buy it off the streeet. You can do a search for zanny in "the urban dictionary" online and see that it is used in a couple of different terms to refer to Xanax.

MD MOMMY
08-14-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm not buying that theory..it's been here and back again...JMO though of course~

coltsgal
08-14-2008, 11:48 PM
I dont think this is the case, but that's just my opinion.

You can read everyone else's opinions in the multiple topics about this theory.

Amberjack
08-14-2008, 11:53 PM
the correct spelling is xanax

No matter.....Casey was partying while her daughter slept.

Firefly
08-15-2008, 12:45 AM
I haven't been on here as much as I would like to but...one thing that is on my mind is the remark made by Casey to one of her friends that "Caylee is with the Nanny "Zanny." I have heard Zanax been called Zanny before & was just wondering if any of you believe it could be a possibility that she had been drugging Caylee all long, maybe so she'd sleep & she could party, etc.? I am thinking that mmmmmaybe she gave her too much & couldn't wake her up. That would explain the panic with the flurry of phone calls during the 16th 17th & 18th...Then when no one was around, she decided to just bury her body.

Sorry, if this question if this already known info....
Who was the friend that Casey made the remark to about Nanny "Zanny"? And when?

*shudder*

Love_Mama
08-15-2008, 01:03 AM

*shudder*

Don't be sorry Firefly.............You're a newbie.........I'm a long time poster.
THere are so damn many pages on this case you have a program to figure out where you should be posting. Seem's like no ones on the same page.

Welcome to WS. We're glad you're here!

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Firefly
08-15-2008, 02:08 AM
Don't be sorry Firefly.............You're a newbie.........I'm a long time poster.
THere are so damn many pages on this case you have a program to figure out where you should be posting. Seem's like no ones on the same page.

Welcome to WS. We're glad you're here!

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Thanks for the welcome, Love Mama. I am KINDA of a longtime poster.
Came back to WS boards for this case, which is currently breaking my heart Originally I was consumed with the Laci Peterson trial. I think WS has grown so much, whoohoo, that I can't keep up anymore on every angle everyone is posting. This place is better than any show on TV, honest!!!

But, I am still wondering WHO Casey was talking to in reference to the "zanny" comment.

OneLostGrl
08-15-2008, 03:13 AM
No matter.....Casey was partying while her daughter slept.

We assume that is the case.

sadieMA
08-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Early in this horrible story I was intrigued with the chatter about Cindy talking about the nanny’s nick name "zanny" and that it may have actually been "xanny"… meaning Casey used to knock Caylee out with xanax and she considered that a babysitter while she was out doing god knows what. There were also talks that she may have accidentally killed Caylee with a xanax overdoes and left her in her car while she was partying. I have not heard that theory mentioned lately and I’m wondering why.

I also used to hear talks about Zenaida's office break-in and how Casey might be a professional thief but that has also been silenced.

Could the two theories be related? Could Casey be the one who stole the stuff from Zenaida and maybe she thought the name Zenaida sounded like it could corroborate her "xanny the nanny" story (the names kinda sound the same)? If she did steal the computer, she could have easily found out that Zenaida visited SawGrass Apartments through her calendar or an email and just decided to pin it on this innocent person. What do you guys think?

If Caylee is deceased, I hope they check her body for Xanax.

JBean
08-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi SadieMA. PLease don't think anyone is ignoring your idea, because it is an interesting angle.
We have had a couple threads on this topic and some conversation about it in our regualr discussion thread. So I just wanted to let you know why you might not get a big response.

Welcome to WS and keep on posting!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68924&highlight=xanax (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68924&highlight=xanax)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69013&highlight=zanax

Deputy Andy
08-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Just wondering if you feel like I do, that the Orlando/Orange County Police have presented themselves very intelligently through this thing. They seem smart to me. Agree or disagree?

Thanks, DA

CitizenKim
08-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Love Mama. I am KINDA of a longtime poster.
Came back to WS boards for this case, which is currently breaking my heart Originally I was consumed with the Laci Peterson trial. I think WS has grown so much, whoohoo, that I can't keep up anymore on every angle everyone is posting. This place is better than any show on TV, honest!!!

But, I am still wondering WHO Casey was talking to in reference to the "zanny" comment.

Cindy has said that she knew of "Zanny the nanny" as a caregiver for the last 1.5 years and knew of Zanny as a friend of Casey's (intro through Jeff Hopkins) for several years.

I think the Zanny(Xanax) theory is the most feasible - I don't necessarily think she did it all the time- Cindy and George were eager to babysit and spend time w/Caylee. I don't even think it had to be actual Xanax each time she did it- that would just be a convenient way to refer to leaving her daughter somewhere drugged while she partied.

OneLostGrl
08-21-2008, 01:38 AM
I think it is a possibility. Xanax is often called "zanny" by those who buy it off the streeet. You can do a search for zanny in "the urban dictionary" online and see that it is used in a couple of different terms to refer to Xanax.

I realize it is used in some crowds when refering to Xanax, I think we all pretty much do but, like some others I don't think Casey was giving Caylee benzo's to knock her out so she could go partying.

AutomaticAuttie
08-21-2008, 01:40 AM
Just wondering if you feel like I do, that the Orlando/Orange County Police have presented themselves very intelligently through this thing. They seem smart to me. Agree or disagree?

Thanks, DA

Disagree.

TURBOTHINK
08-21-2008, 01:54 AM
With Casey being unemployed, I think she would not waste xanax on Caylee. Casey would have to buy the xanax off the street, and would cost at least a few dollars a pill. I don't think someone would buy street drugs to give to the baby, when a bottle of benadryl would put Caylee to sleep.

According to reports Casey had a seizure disorder which was evidently bad at times. That is why should could not get a driver's license. She would most likely have large prescriptions for zanex and other seizure drugs which would cause a child to go to sleep easily. I seriously doubt she would need to buy them off the street.

I have always felt the Zanny refered to medication. I read somewhere how she laughed with she told Amy that "zanny was taking care of Caylee." That gave me cold chills, knowing that word is used for putting someone to sleep.

AutomaticAuttie
08-21-2008, 02:25 AM
According to reports Casey had a seizure disorder which was evidently bad at times. That is why should could not get a driver's license. She would most likely have large prescriptions for zanex and other seizure drugs which would cause a child to go to sleep easily. I seriously doubt she would need to buy them off the street.

I have always felt the Zanny refered to medication. I read somewhere how she laughed with she told Amy that "zanny was taking care of Caylee." That gave me cold chills, knowing that word is used for putting someone to sleep.

Are you a doctor? The reason I ask is because I have never heard of xanax being used for seizures. It is used for anxiety disorders!

OneLostGrl
08-21-2008, 03:51 AM
Are you a doctor? The reason I ask is because I have never heard of xanax being used for seizures. It is used for anxiety disorders!

I don't know about Xanax but Klonopin (Also a Benzo) is also used to treat seizures.

txsvicki
08-21-2008, 05:17 AM
I know people abuse all sorts of drugs, but I can't imagine anyone trying to get Xanax off the street. I got a prescription once due to anxiety and stress when a relative was very ill in the hospital. It did nothing for me. Lorazepam is much better and I'd think Casey could also have liked Ambien. Telling Amy that she got up in her sleep and hid money sounds alot like what Ambien causes some people to do.

sadieMA
08-21-2008, 08:37 AM
I actually didn't mean the theory was being ingored on this site... I'm talking about the main stream media... I read the news stories every day and it seems like no one is investigating this idea. I'm no expert but wouldn't it be easy to see what scripts she used. If xanax was part of it couldn't they test her to see if she's been using the "full" dose she's been perscribed? I know with pain meds they do random drug tests now to make sure the person is using and not selling their meds...

SuziQ
08-21-2008, 08:45 AM
Below is a video clip last night from Greta. Dr. Baden briefly mentions cases he's had where parents drug their kids so they can go off and party. How the hair in the trunk, if it's Caylee's, can be tested for that.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3041957&referralPlaylistId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b 0c12f2749

SuziQ
08-21-2008, 08:47 AM
FWIW, if xanax is involved here, I don't think it was Casey using it. But more along the lines she was drugging Caylee. IMO, that's where zanny the babysitter came from.

Love_Mama
08-21-2008, 08:52 AM
FWIW, if xanax is involved here, I don't think it was Casey using it. But more along the lines she was drugging Caylee. IMO, that's where zanny the babysitter came from.

SuziQ...........why didn't I think of that! Good thinking. 'her babysitter'.........make's perfect sense!

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Arwen
08-21-2008, 09:18 AM
I don't understand why people are so quick to discount that a single unemployed mother would give Xanax to their daughter because it costs $10.

First, she wouldn't give her a whole pill. Probably, 1/4 pill would be enough... therefore, $2.50.

Second, yes, Tylenol PM or Benedryl are cheaper BUT some kids aren't knocked out by it. Some kids (including mine) get hyperactive instead. (No, I didn't drug my kids to knock them out. They have allergic reactions to different things. The doctor says give them Benedryl for it and the next thing I know is that I don't get sleep for the next 24 hours.) She might not know the dosage either (it's not on the box and most doctor's won't tell you unless they see symptoms in person -- at least mine won't). But imagine this scenario: another club kid comes up to her says, "Come party with me tonight at ___". Casey says, "I can't, I got my kid". Club kid says, "That's ok, I've got a Zanny. We'll break it in half (or a quarter) and she'll go to sleep and we can party. My (sister, friend, roommate... insert word of choice here) does it ALL the TIME!"

Third, Casey STOLE close to $30,000 from family and friends in about a very short period of time and doesn't appear to pay room or board. How much money does she need? And if she does other drugs, I'm sure the dealer throws in the Xanax on the side if she spends enough.

ThoughtFox
08-21-2008, 09:57 AM

*shudder*

Casey supposedly said that to her parents, according to George Anthony.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

From Greta's show:

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That’s when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how’re you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what’s going on? And she says, Oh, I’m just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where’s Caylee? She’s with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we’ll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

The rest of it is at the link - lots of details there.

ThoughtFox
08-21-2008, 10:01 AM
It's also in the 911 call:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391284,00.html

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: It's 8-9-2000 -- oh, God, she's 3. She's 2005. (INAUDIBLE) Casey says Zanny took her a month ago! She's been missing for a month.

Cagney
08-21-2008, 10:44 PM
I will have to listen to the 911 tapes again, but if memory serves I thought Cindy used the full name Zanaida in them?

I think that this is a plausible theory.
I realize that there are lots of other Rx drugs out there on the street like Lorazapam and the like that she would have liked but I also know how druggies operate and they will use anything they can get their hands on.

As for Casey's health insurance, has anyone considered that she could be on state medicade? At 22, not being in school full time she likely isn't on her parents insurance. Having a seizure disorder she needs coverage, and so would Caylee. Im sure she would qualify. Im willing to bet thats how she comes across her Xanax, if she does in fact use it. Or used it on Caylee.

txsvicki
08-22-2008, 03:17 AM
Has it recently been said that Casey suffered from a seizure disorder? I know Jesse supposedly took her to the ER due to a seizure, but that's all I've read. Also, I thought Cindy said that Zani was a normal topic of conversation and a friend of Casey's for three years before Caylee was even born, then a babysitter for the past 1 1/2 years. That would put Casey first mentioning and supposedly knowing a Zani back at 16-17 years old.

sadieMA
08-25-2008, 08:35 AM
I believe Casey has been able to live her life style by stealing... therefore if Zenida got her laptop stolen early June she might know that she was looking at apt 210 by having it on her calendar or something... hmmmm

capoly
08-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Had posted this in another forum but see where this is the appropriate one.

Maybe something happened along these lines and that is why Casey doesn't know who has Caylee.

Manatee mom arrested for taking Xanax and sleeping while children locked out

"Deputies forcibly broke into the home after Covey was not responsive. Covey was disoriented and did not know where her children were, deputies reported."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...REAKING/310336

Anais
08-25-2008, 12:34 PM
After LE excludes every single Zenaida in North America, the Anthony family will probably claim their 'investigations' turned up the Nanny's 'real' name. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: sad but so true!

CarrieBean
08-26-2008, 01:12 PM
I'm leaning towards this theory also. Even more so now that I have read the documents, and it appears that the name "Zanny" hadn't come up in conversations with her friends until around the time that Caylee went "missing". Sad.

If she did feed Caylee Xanax, where do you all suppose Casey left her while she was out? In the car? In the trunk of the car?

Girlrilla
09-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Casey Anthony May Have Made Up Names Of Nanny, Friends
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Interesting info about the lie detector and some of the questions asked. I never put any faith in the Xanax theory but now I'm starting to question my previous conclusions. :waitasec:

I guess I figured if there was a Xanax connection we would've known by now, someone would have said something about it. I guess someone may have, in statements not yet released and we just don't know.

carole
09-17-2008, 04:59 PM

Interesting info about the lie detector and some of the questions asked. I never put any faith in the Xanax theory but now I'm starting to question my previous conclusions. :waitasec:

I guess I figured if there was a Xanax connection we would've known by now, someone would have said something about it. I guess someone may have, in statements not yet released and we just don't know.

My goodness!! They are WAY behind, aren't they?

memorylane01
09-17-2008, 05:01 PM
anyone gotten a hold of that homeroom roster? i know some folks here can get it! i have never seen a more resourceful group!

RebeccaAdrianne
09-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Not that we hadn't already figured it out!

FLSleuth
09-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Almost spit my coffee out on this one.....MAY have? Hellooooooooooh?

technicalconfusion
Gee, ya think????

Bluebel
Bombshell! This just in!

Sheeeeeeeesh. :crazy:

RebeccaAdrianne
LOL, I started a thread too! guess they should merge it, or delete mine

mollymil23
09-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Um, yeah...

Slow news day or what?

poco

GASP!!!! Call me shocked!!! I never would have thought!

seeker78
BOMBSHELL! WFTV has invented time travel and gone back in time and visited websleuths weeks ago!

RebeccaAdrianne
09-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Interesting about the names being combined from high school Raquel Farrell = James Farrel and so on...

jeannebreault
09-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Nancy Grace must have missed this one!!!

Taed
09-17-2008, 05:08 PM
I do "like" the Zanny==Xanex theory, however, it's simply way too much of a coincidence for me that there is an ACTUAL "Zenaida Gonzalez" who had recently visited the Sawgrass apartment building. It seems to me that Casey must have known of the woman previously and thought she lived there for whatever reason (either by seeing her name in the apartment visitors, having followed her one day, or something along those lines).

Chilly Willy
Um, yeah...

Slow news day or what?

And in other news, the sun came up this morning.

Shutterfly
Wow...I wonder where on earth they could have gotten THOSE ideas?!?!?!
:waitasec:
:doh:
:floorlaugh:

Kinsey
09-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Bombshell! This just in!

Sheeeeeeeesh. :crazy:
Let me go put on my shiney silk shirt for this!!!

RebeccaAdrianne
09-17-2008, 05:11 PM
She's a very complicated Liar to say the least!

snipped from story-

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

RR0004
09-17-2008, 05:11 PM

Ok...not for nothing, they could have at least given US some credit here.

gmt
09-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Please look on doc pg 298 & 299 > The two emails show Casey's name, Juliet Lewis and a Manny (note manny is a mal nanny)> What do ya'll think on this?

RebeccaAdrianne
09-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Please look on doc pg 298 & 299 > The two emails show Casey's name, Juliet Lewis and a Manny (note manny is a mal nanny)> What do ya'll think on this?

Maybe like she was inspired to write the "Diary of Days" while watching American Psycho, she was also watching Natural Born Killers when she thought of Juliet Lewis? Who knows with this girl???:bang:

Diamond
09-17-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't believe that the nanny story came from a former classmate's first name. It has to be the ZG that has been interviewed...used bits and pieces of her life. Too much information fits for it to be any other way. Although, the other people might have been made up from school. I don't think they are "blowing the lid off the nanny mystery" (as they claim).:rolleyes:

Cubby
09-17-2008, 05:18 PM
My goodness!! They are WAY behind, aren't they?

I don't think they are actually 'way behind', I think there are fewer and fewer relevent new news facts to release daily and are rehashing old news while waiting for Casey to either give some truthful information or Caylee is found.

77NancyDrew
09-17-2008, 05:28 PM
BOMBSHELL! WFTV has invented time travel and gone back in time and visited websleuths weeks ago!

:rolling:
So one thing is true, she does tell half truths, not that its gonna lead them to Caylee anytime soon. :(

Fairfaux08
09-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Hmm, the article ends with "Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences." It's just too bad they do not have anything more definitive than the same speculations that have been brought up at WS and other message boards. At the moment, I cannot jump on the Xanax-use bandwagon with all those "might haves" and "wonderings." Hopefully - and just maybe - it will not be to much longer before they come up with something conclusive.

Mendara
Wow it took them a long time to figure out the xanax and Zanny thing.

kidz110
Ok...not for nothing, they could have at least given US some credit here.
Honest to Pete! This has been my theory ever since I heard about this drug from fellow WSers. This was over a month ago. To WS--this is old news.

UCFMommy
09-17-2008, 05:34 PM
OMG, WFTV is taking credit for "blowing the lid off" the nanny mystery and alerting LE to look into this possibility. Hmm, perhaps someone should send these guys a link to WS. We (and LE since they read here) have said this for ages now! Boy, this station is dense!

doogiesgirl
09-17-2008, 05:35 PM
She seems to be one sick puppy. And one wonders if she hadn't been caught, what would she have done next? SCARY THOUGHTS... I actually think she is going to end up being even sicker than we all thought. Thats just my opinion mind you.

Fairfaux08
09-17-2008, 05:35 PM
I do "like" the Zanny==Xanex theory, however, it's simply way too much of a coincidence for me that there is an ACTUAL "Zenaida Gonzalez" who had recently visited the Sawgrass apartment building. It seems to me that Casey must have known of the woman previously and thought she lived there for whatever reason... I agree with your reasoning.:clap:

GizzySmith
09-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Love the statement!!!!!!!!!!

Chilly Willy
09-17-2008, 05:42 PM
I don't believe that the nanny story came from a former classmate's first name. It has to be the ZG that has been interviewed...used bits and pieces of her life. Too much information fits for it to be any other way. Although, the other people might have been made up from school. I don't think they are "blowing the lid off the nanny mystery" (as they claim).:rolleyes:

I'm not sure I agree. Casey actually knew very little about her ZG, and most of what she did know did not match up with the ZG who viewed the apartment. Casey got the age wrong, the fact that ZG has children wrong, even the car wrong, I believe, because Casey said it was a 2008 Ford Focus and ZG says only that she drives a silver car. It's unlikely that a woman with no job, or a menial job, would drive a brand new car. Does the real ZG, not Casey's version, use the hyphenated F in her name?

It would certainly be a huge coincidence that ZG looked at the apartments where Casey claimed she dropped Caylee off, but it's also a huge coincidence that so many of these names show up in Casey's class roster. The names aren't all that common.

Can you imagine how shocked Casey must have been to learn that a ZG had looked at the SawGrass apartment IF she made the person up?

gibby207
09-17-2008, 05:42 PM
:crazy:So, is WS the source? Are we considered credible?:D:dance::rolling:

redtailhawk
09-17-2008, 05:44 PM
OMG, WFTV is taking credit for "blowing the lid off" the nanny mystery and alerting LE to look into this possibility. Hmm, perhaps someone should send these guys a link to WS. We (and LE since they read here) have said this for ages now! Boy, this station is dense!

I am certain the news folks have a registered lurker here. Why wouldn't they??? They have a basket full of possible articles already written and are just waiting for a slow news day to release them.

Thats my take anyway.

christine2448
09-17-2008, 05:45 PM
I don't recall Wsers pulling together names from her classes in highschool. Did I miss that? That seems to be the better part of the story here, not that she was lying, that her classmates had similar names to all the names she is making up.

The xanax/zanny, agree is way old news.

FIND'HER
09-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Hmmm, maybe they should lets us here try and solve the case..

strach304
09-17-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm not sure I agree. Casey actually knew very little about her ZG, and most of what she did know did not match up with the ZG who viewed the apartment. Casey got the age wrong, the fact that ZG has children wrong, even the car wrong, I believe, because Casey said it was a 2008 Ford Focus and ZG says only that she drives a silver car. It's unlikely that a woman with no job, or a menial job, would drive a brand new car. Does the real ZG, not Casey's version, use the hyphenated F in her name?

It would certainly be a huge coincidence that ZG looked at the apartments where Casey claimed she dropped Caylee off, but it's also a huge coincidence that so many of these names show up in Casey's class roster. The names aren't all that common.

Can you imagine how shocked Casey must have been to learn that a ZG had looked at the SawGrass apartment IF she made the person up?

How about her daughters names? In the interview last night she said she had 4 children but had only listed the two daughters Michele and Jennifer on the sheet. At some point Casey used those names. I don't know what she's talking about because to my knowledge Casey has always maintained that ZG had no children. :confused:

Truth Seeker
09-17-2008, 05:51 PM
"Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI."

WOW ~ :eek:

Chilly Willy
09-17-2008, 05:52 PM
How about her daughters names? In the interview last night she said she had 4 children but had only listed the two daughters Michele and Jennifer on the sheet. At some point Casey used those names. I don't know what she's talking about because to my knowledge Casey has always maintained that ZG had no children. :confused:

I think ZG was mistaken about that. Casey definitely told police that she had no children.

Chilly Willy
09-17-2008, 05:52 PM
"Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI."

WOW ~ :eek:
What I want to know is what his answers were.

softsoul
09-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Almost spit my coffee out on this one.....MAY have? Hellooooooooooh?
"Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions." You're right....Hellooooooooooh?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/sappysoul/36_11_6.gif

kidz110
09-17-2008, 05:55 PM
I think ZG was mistaken about that. Casey definitely told police that she had no children.
But in her second story ZG's sister had kids.

Chilly Willy
09-17-2008, 05:57 PM
But in her second story ZG's sister had kids.

ZG said the police told her that Casey told them the names of 2 of ZG's children. Casey did not tell the second story to the police.

softsoul
09-17-2008, 05:59 PM
ZG said the police told her that Casey told them the names of 2 of ZG's children. Casey did not tell the second story to the police.
Didn't she use ZG's kids names as the names of the imaginary nanny's roommates?

Law_girl41
09-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Nancy Grace must have missed this one!!!

No actually she did, it was brought up on her show weeks ago as well: about Xanex being a street drug nicknamed Zanny. I'm sure I am not the only one who heard it.

I guess I am not understanding the digg about NG regarding this? are you trying to be cheeky???:waitasec:

awakewriter
09-17-2008, 06:00 PM
I was under the impression she only started calling Zenaida "Zanny" after one of the interrogators did.

gibby207
09-17-2008, 06:02 PM
No actually she didnt, it was brought up on her show weeks ago as well: about Xanex being a street drug nicknamed Zanny. I'm sure I am not the only one who heard it.

I guess I am not understanding the digg about NG regarding this? are you trying to be cheeky???:waitasec:

Yep, I've heard it brought up on her show more than once.

unsaid
09-17-2008, 06:03 PM
I was under the impression she only started calling Zenaida "Zanny" after one of the interrogators did.

Actually, Amy mentioned in her interviews in the 400 pg docs that it had been a joke.."Zanny the Nanny"...this was before Casey's arrest.

Chilly Willy
09-17-2008, 06:04 PM

Not that I recall but I'm not sure. Maybe someone who remembers will respond and save us the effort of reading back through the court documents.

strach304
09-17-2008, 06:07 PM
I don't recall Wsers pulling together names from her classes in highschool. Did I miss that? That seems to be the better part of the story here, not that she was lying, that her classmates had similar names to all the names she is making up.

The xanax/zanny, agree is way old news.

That's the part I found interesting as well. It is new news. I'm also surprised that the WS'ers didn't scour Classmates websites as well.

momof6
09-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Not that I recall but I'm not sure. Maybe someone who remembers will respond and save us the effort of reading back through the court documents.

Nope
roomates where Jennifer & Raquel

strach304
09-17-2008, 06:10 PM

She named two and I recall one was Rachel and Michelle might have been the other. :waitasec:

mommya
09-17-2008, 06:13 PM
If Zanny was Xanax - and she'd used the name or term Zanny in the past - meaning Xanax - How did she come up with ZG - to say Zanny was like a nickname for ZG? No way she just lucked into that at Sawgrass.

She may very well have been giving Caylee Xanax - but I just don't know if she was saying to her parents during that time that Caylee was with Zanny. She was probably just saying Caylee was with friends or whatever - and now - after the fact - the zanny/xanex moniker just rings true.

Been wanting to post this thought and may as well do it here -

Why does Casey have to link the dissappearance of Caylee to someone she supposedley knows? Why not blame a stranger or blame amnesia or anything besides claiming she knows the person who has Caylee - but be so obviously lying about it ?

Why not just say that made up stuff was actually part of the script - given to her by some stranger who abducted Caylee. She could say she doesn't even know a ZG.

She could make up all kinds of lies about some stranger - and no one would be able to verify any of it. I don't get it?

unsaid
09-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Why does Casey have to link the dissappearance of Caylee to someone she supposedley knows? Why not blame a stranger or blame amnesia or anything besides claiming she knows the person who has Caylee - but be so obviously lying about it ?

Why not just say that made up stuff was actually part of the script - given to her by some stranger who abducted Caylee. She could say she doesn't even know a ZG.

She could make up all kinds of lies about some stranger - and no one would be able to verify any of it. I don't get it?

Since she was lying, she gave tons of extra details to try to validate her story. I hear that's what liars do.

It would have been smarter to go with a-stranger-did-it. I think for once, in the case of the nanny story, she cracked under pressure and said way too much.

Nedthan Johns
09-17-2008, 06:17 PM

Fromt his report: "Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez."

I am more convinced then ever now that Casey was drugging Caylee and then finally murdered her via chlorform.

Laece
09-17-2008, 06:21 PM
LOL, good thing we don't count on their webcam...it'd be on an approximately what, 45-day delay?

pathetic.

minazoe
09-17-2008, 06:21 PM
I want to know how she remembers all these names. If they questioned her today or at a deposition would she be able to come up with the names of Samantha's children again?

momof6
09-17-2008, 06:25 PM
I want to know how she remembers all these names. If they questioned her today or at a deposition would she be able to come up with the names of Samantha's children again?

Leonard Padilla is the only one who says she said that ,but I've seen him say Cindy said it .So who knows.

mommya
09-17-2008, 06:27 PM
http://orlando.craigslist.org/bks/841407579.html

Check it out - anyone want to buy a CHS year 2003 yearbook? LOL

Casey's alma mater and senior year I think.

Shavaun
09-17-2008, 06:27 PM

Snipped..

"Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.
Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.
Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.
Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez."

Laece
09-17-2008, 06:29 PM
i thought she was 2004, but i could be wrong.

still, she'd be in it as a juniour, if that's the case.

Shavaun
09-17-2008, 06:29 PM
LOL I just posted this on 2 other threads. tee hee*

Diamond
09-17-2008, 06:32 PM
~snip~I'm not sure I agree. Casey actually knew very little about her ZG, and most of what she did know did not match up with the ZG who viewed the apartment. Casey got the age wrong, the fact that ZG has children wrong, even the car wrong, I believe, because Casey said it was a 2008 Ford Focus and ZG says only that she drives a silver car.

True, but I'm not saying she was correct about everything. I'm just saying the things she did hit on, couldn't have been by sheer luck. For instance: SG apt, ethnicity, roomates/children names, etc. Also, I thought ZG did say (durning the second interview) that Casey knew about her car (silver colored)? The age and children issues, I think she probably just guessed wrong...but that it was based on this woman. Although, she might not have wanted to give complete details...hoping to leave it incorrect enough for her not to be matched/found and questioned. Who knows for certain, but that's what I believe.

Shavaun
09-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Xanax is huge in South Florida. Its easy to get a prescription for. WPB, Lake Worth, Ft. Launderdale etc.

Commonly referred to as bars cause they look like this

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/xanax-50067.jpg

..snipped...
Diverted Pharmaceuticals

Diverted pharmaceuticals frequently are abused in Florida. Oxycodone, primarily OxyContin, is more commonly diverted than any other pharmaceutical in Florida. Hydrocodone (Vicodin), hydromorphone (Dilaudid), and benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, and Rohypnol) also are diverted and abused. Oxycodone is a synthetic opioid analgesic used for relieving moderate to severe chronic pain. It is similar to hydrocodone but is more potent and has a greater potential for abuse. Hydromorphone is an opioid used to relieve pain by acting on specific areas of the spinal cord and brain that process pain signals from nerves throughout the body. Benzodiazepines are minor tranquilizers that reduce stress and anxiety, relax muscles, and induce sleep. Benzodiazepines can produce physiological and psychological dependence and can be lethal.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs5/5169/odd.htm

Diamond
09-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Nope
roomates where Jennifer & Raquel

I need to go back and refresh my memory. That does sound familiar, I was (in the last few weeks) thinking she gave the children's names as the roomates' names. However, the children's names were simply listed on the apartment application. Correct?

mommya
09-17-2008, 06:55 PM
i thought she was 2004, but i could be wrong.

still, she'd be in it as a junior, if that's the case.

Yep - you are right - her junior year. This would be sr. year for Annie, Sean, Dante...

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#A

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2003.htm#A

PassTheMotrin
09-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Dang, they catch on fast. LOL.

That's been my theory since the day I heard the 911 calls.

In KC's mind, she gave the drug the name of a person, because a good, responsible mother wouldn't drug her child and put her in the car to sleep while she parties. That way, she justifies it to herself why it's okay to do this.

Did that make sense?

softsoul
09-17-2008, 07:01 PM
<snip>

Been wanting to post this thought and may as well do it here -

My guess is that she thought if she said a stranger kidnapped Caylee she would be less able to explain not calling LE, or someone, immediately. This way she could say she was trying to find the nanny on her own, trusted her initially, etc. Not saying that story makes sense, but she would have less "excuses" for not calling for help if a stranger was involved JMO.

njustice
09-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Wanted to mention that just because Xanex is used as a street drug, that doesn't meant she bought it off of the street. We don't know that she didn't have a prescription for it for herself or that she didn't convince someone to have it prescribed for her use. This girl was very friendly and seemed to have a lot of friends in high places (like members of LE for instance?) How hard would it really be for her to acquire something like this?

Laece
09-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Yep - you are right - her junior year. This would be sr. year for Annie, Sean, Dante...

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#A

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2003.htm#A

yup, along with three padillas and a christian pagan. lol.

hmmmmmm....:waitasec:

PaulaF513
09-17-2008, 07:50 PM
I do "like" the Zanny==Xanex theory, however, it's simply way too much of a coincidence for me that there is an ACTUAL "Zenaida Gonzalez" who had recently visited the Sawgrass apartment building. It seems to me that Casey must have known of the woman previously and thought she lived there for whatever reason (either by seeing her name in the apartment visitors, having followed her one day, or something along those lines).

Over the weekend of June 9th, some burglars broke into an office in Brevard County. Among items taken were computers with workers personal information on them. I know this because I read a post on a blog called "Brevard County Moms", written by one Zenaida Gonzalez, who worked in the office.

I have always kind of wondered whether Casey was involved in the actual burglary or knew the people who did it. Is it possible that she saw this woman's name there?

I do admit that I am amazed at how many Zenaida Gonzalez' there are. I just thought it too coincidental she could come up with such an unusual name....according to what I've read here on another post there are quite a few women with that moniker....and at least 60 of them have criminal records. Whoda thunk it?

Law_girl41
09-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Good find- Just for throwing out a hypothetical theory out there- but could it be possible that Casey didn't buy Zanny/Xanny off the streets.....she got it from a much easier source.....perhaps even someone close to her has a script for it and she helped herself on occation???

Not accusing anyone, but just saying....maybe she didnt need to buy it afterall!! ....:waitasec:

Xanax is huge in South Florida. Its easy to get a prescription for. WPB, Lake Worth, Ft. Launderdale etc.

Commonly referred to as bars cause they look like this

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/xanax-50067.jpg

..snipped...
Diverted Pharmaceuticals

Diverted pharmaceuticals frequently are abused in Florida. Oxycodone, primarily OxyContin, is more commonly diverted than any other pharmaceutical in Florida. Hydrocodone (Vicodin), hydromorphone (Dilaudid), and benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, and Rohypnol) also are diverted and abused. Oxycodone is a synthetic opioid analgesic used for relieving moderate to severe chronic pain. It is similar to hydrocodone but is more potent and has a greater potential for abuse. Hydromorphone is an opioid used to relieve pain by acting on specific areas of the spinal cord and brain that process pain signals from nerves throughout the body. Benzodiazepines are minor tranquilizers that reduce stress and anxiety, relax muscles, and induce sleep. Benzodiazepines can produce physiological and psychological dependence and can be lethal.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs5/5169/odd.htm

Law_girl41
09-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Just for throwing out a hypothetical theory out there, I at least get one shot at a theory - but could it be possible that Casey didn't buy Zanny/Xanny off the streets.....she got it from a much easier source.....perhaps even someone close to her has a script for it and she helped herself on occation???

Not accusing anyone, but just saying....maybe she didnt need to buy it afterall ....:waitasec:

Perhaps even her mother has access to it or a script for it.

BTW, We do not know as of this time what medications were or werent prescribed for any of the family members, nor do we know anything about their medical history....
all we have is hear-say from caseys mother.....and well we all know they turned down a lie detector test and they have been denying any wrong doing on Caseys part.

I wish someone would come forward and spill the beans on who has the Xanax. IMO

distracted
09-17-2008, 08:01 PM
snipped -
I do admit that I am amazed at how many Zenaida Gonzalez' there are. I just thought it too coincidental she could come up with such an unusual name....according to what I've read here on another post there are quite a few women with that moniker....and at least 60 of them have criminal records. Whoda thunk it?

IMO, it's entirely possible she went looking for Zenaida on the internet - probably Myspace - and learned enough about her to create a personality.

marleysmom
09-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Fromt his report: "Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez."

I am more convinced then ever now that Casey was drugging Caylee and then finally murdered her via chlorform.

If Casey was giving Caylee Xanax they should be able to test the hair determined to be Caylee's. Wouldn't they???

I'm betting she was drugging the baby....ugh, it just gets sicker to hear these "possibilities" come to light.

Laece
09-17-2008, 08:40 PM
According to reports Casey had a seizure disorder which was evidently bad at times.

i heard one person had taken her a doctor for what was speculated as a seizure once, but never heard much else about it.

do you have links to these reports? i'd love to see them, i've always been curious why i never heard more about it.

thanks, turbothink.

Insomnia Momma
09-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Is this a typo in the docs re: ZG?

GRRR I can't copy and paste it!

Anyway it says that ZG looked at the apt on APRIL 17th.

I thought it was JUNE 17th?

Found here http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id3229080878.html

Page number 12, fifth paragraph

Doc handwritten #11

I don't see this ammended in the docs anywhere either...

JBean
09-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Is this a typo in the docs re: ZG?

GRRR I can't copy and paste it!

Anyway it says that ZG looked at the apt on APRIL 17th.

I thought it was JUNE 17th?

Found here http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id3229080878.html

Page number 12, fifth paragraph

Doc handwritten #11

I don't see this ammended in the docs anywhere either...This was later amended.

JBean
09-17-2008, 08:54 PM

I have always felt the Zanny refered to medication. I read somewhere how she laughed with she told Amy that "zanny was taking care of Caylee." That gave me cold chills, knowing that word is used for putting someone to sleep.Turbo I have been looking for documents like this. can you link? I thought this was not substantiated. this is important imo. thank you thank you.

Insomnia Momma
09-17-2008, 08:56 PM
This was later amended.

Thank you! I've been looking and looking through and haven't come across an amendment yet!

I was SURE it was June! LOL!

magic-cat
09-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Why waste her money on Xanax when Benedryl or Tylenol PM would get the job done just as well for a whole lot less money?

Perhaps she had a friend who had a xanax 'scrip and shared. Perhaps Casey her own self had a prescription-they are not hard to come by at all-I know several folks who take xanax and it was no problem for them to get it from a doctor. It is also possible IF she was "living from financial favors in exchange for sex" that she could have been paid using drugs-nobody knows...The point is, Jesse G. has stated for the record and taken a polygraph that she was discussing xanax with him when they were "texting" so obviously she had xanax on her mind for SOME reason...AND it is a VERY common side effect of cocaine/xanax use to have a siezure, and in all honesty, many who are hooked on this particular "cocktail" of drugs actually SEEK that siezure, as they claim it is the perfect high...Crazy huh? It would take a VERY small amount of xanax to put a baby to sleep-one pill cut into 4 parts would likely work very well, maybe even TOO well-to the point she could have od'ed her...AND everyone who has ever known ANYONE addicted to drugs knows that ALL druggies call Xanax Zani's...so improbable? Not in my opinion-highly likely is more like it...

tttterri
09-17-2008, 10:18 PM
While we're rhyming, lets add these too! Zanny - Dante - Annie, just wanted to throw these in since they rhyme and have connections to SG just like ZG.

tehcloser
09-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Being discussed here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69328

kathyn2
09-18-2008, 07:48 PM
Here is a part of a new article at wftv. I think it is very telling how Casey came up with Zanny the nanny and all the other names she has used in this case. What do you all think? Many of our great sleuthers here were already on to all of this a long time ago. Looks like LE and wftv has been reading here!
----------------------------

CASEY MAY HAVE MADE UP NAMES

Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences

Lady Loves Lurking
09-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh man. I got a chill when I read your post.

kathyn2
09-18-2008, 07:59 PM
So do you think its this thread where that news station got their questions that they were asking LE and from where they got their new article posted above??

Lady Loves Lurking
09-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Xanax withdrawal causes seizures. I know this for a fact.

1/4 of a 2mg bar would likely render Caylee beyond unconscious. I'll just go out on a limb and say it would kill her.

kathyn2
09-18-2008, 08:03 PM
I wonder when she was asking JG about xanax? What was she doing the night the po po came to her home and before they interviewed her? Looking thru her yearbook for names for the story she made up??

bessie
09-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Early on when this case was first reported, I got flamed for stating exactly what most of you are saying here, so I shut my mouth. I still believe it's a plausible scenario. Casey used or abused Xanax; administered small doses to Caylee to put her to sleep at her convenience, and at some point either deliberately or accidentally fed her too much. I even speculated that she laced the pizza with it since it's hard to get little ones to swallow pills. In the interviews there are several references to Caylee sleeping. Amy mentions that Caylee could sleep through anything, and Ricardo admitted Caylee slept in the bed with him and Casey (which is sickening in itself). Yep, I "absolutely" believe drugs, and Xanax in particular, are key factors here. I also believe it's a vice mother and daughter share.

Boston
09-18-2008, 09:02 PM

I didn't know that Casey did not have a legal drivers license.

Can you provide a link for that & also a link for the seisure disorder.

If any of this is true & she was being prescribed xanex then this should be looked into further

Boston
09-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Have you guys heard about the Childrens book with the "Zanny the Nanny" character in it?

I guess there is a book titled "Double Trouble" or something like that & LP thinks that is where Casey got the Zanny name from

From the NG show tonight

WICKEDACE
09-19-2008, 09:23 AM
CASEY MAY HAVE MADE UP NAMES

Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences.

source: http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Sorry mods if this has been posted just found this rather interesting

AZRiverRat
09-19-2008, 09:25 AM
I think they might be getting closer to finding the "real' nanny.

liltigress
09-19-2008, 09:28 AM
Funny how the media catches on so much later in the game than we did. :)

It was interesting to hear about JG on the polygraph. I'd love to hear more about the tests.

princess
09-19-2008, 09:35 AM
The few times I took Xanax it knocked me out... I can not imagine giving it to a small child..I am afraid to even give my 3 year old Benadryl for allergies because of groggy it makes him..
:)

concentric
09-19-2008, 09:40 AM
I know some of you sleuthers were on this before anyone else and you deserve to be acknowledged for your insight.

ella971
09-19-2008, 09:55 AM
I have a panic disorder and I can take a half of xanax [.05] and I have to sleep. I can't imagine giving that to a child. I'm also 168 pounds.

magic-cat
09-21-2008, 02:30 AM
I wonder when she was asking JG about xanax? What was she doing the night the po po came to her home and before they interviewed her? Looking thru her yearbook for names for the story she made up??

I honestly think that this girl is SO dumb, that she spent that time cleaning up some things on her computer, you know, clearing histories, caches and cookies, and emptying the recycle bin for any files she wanted to "make disappear"...and this is the part that would make her SO dumb, is that every single keystroke that you ever entered on your computer that took you to a website, every email you sent, every file you deleted IS STILL THERE inside the wondrous mind of the machine, and it is my sincere hope and prayer that they found some fairly damaging information in the mind of her computer...The folks that wrote her script must have had a very low intelligence level-a dumb sociopath is REALLY a pathetic thing...

Friptzap
09-21-2008, 02:39 AM
if they have a hair sample they can test it for drugs ;-) and chloroform even!

Jadestar
09-21-2008, 01:59 PM
I have been thinking for a long time that Zanny the nanny was code for Xanax. I think Casey giving Caylee Xanax and leaving her in the car so she could party/be with her boyfriend. At some point Casey probably gave her too much and killed her.

I have generalized anxiety disorder and sometimes have to take Xanax if I am having a bad anxiety atttack. I am 160 lbs and 1/2 a pill knocks me out for about 8 hours, I can only imagine the effect on a child. :confused:

TexasLil
09-26-2008, 11:23 AM
A little evidence of the Xanax theory in this story...

"When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time""

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

GreenTeam
09-26-2008, 02:54 PM
What is a "zani bar"? Yuri asks the ex-boyfriend/fired cop about it, whether C ever mentioned taking one.

AliVada
09-26-2008, 03:15 PM
What is a "zani bar"? Yuri asks the ex-boyfriend/fired cop about it, whether C ever mentioned taking one.

Its a 1 mg xanax tablet that has four scores in it so you can break it into .25 doses. Its like a little brick.

I think it may be sold most commonly on the internet sites this way because I have only seen pictures of that online. I have had a script for xanax and what I have seen from the pharmacy is little football like pills.

Kathy

T-Tot
09-26-2008, 03:53 PM
I just posted this on Cindy's interview thread too. In her interview, she states Juliette has a daughter named Annabelle. In the movie "Gone Baby Gone", I believe that was the name of the little gir's babydoll. Anyone else remember this?

juicedog23
09-26-2008, 05:57 PM
I'm new so I appologize in advance if this has been discussed.

I live in the Orlando area and have been following this case pretty closely, plus my GF friends run in the same social circles as KC.

I used to have an "issue" with the drug Xanax a few years ago and just wanted to make a couple of comments. I see a lot of references to the term Zani/Zanny and IMO this is almost all in reference to Xanax. The term is very popular (at least in this area) and typically its used in sort of a code for example "How's Aunt Zanni doing" which = "Did you get any Xanax".

I think its safe to say KC has alcohol and xanax abuse problems which brings me to something i fear about this. The combination of alcohol and xanax even in relatively small amounts can and quite often does lead to longterm blackouts. During my not so proud days of this I would be up for 5-6 hours in a complete blackout doing all kinda really stupid things with absolute no recalection. I have a strong feeling that this evidence will finally get a confession, but I feel that we will see a defense that will be tough if she says she had a blackout, woke up, and panicked after a drunken night with xanax involved (which could be actually true). I just hope they have enough pre-meditation evidence collected so this defense scenario does not happen.

irishbosoxfan
09-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Welcome Juicydog23 and thank you for your insight and I'm glad you are over your problem!

Hunnydolll
09-26-2008, 06:05 PM
I wonder if they did a drug hair test on her? Does anyone know?

cjm11
09-26-2008, 06:09 PM
juicedog, glad to hear you are doing better. i have thought this all along. whatever she did was in a blackout and she truly doesn't remember.

but i don't think a blackout can be used as a defense, can it? it would explain some things, but she is still on the hook.

juicedog23
09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Thanks Irish! The BlackOuts were scary enough for me. You feel kinda like a werewolf the next day waking up in your backyard naked saying "What the heck did I do?" (true story, lol)

SleuthinCa
09-26-2008, 06:15 PM
I have a family member who uses xanax and alcohol recreationally and he describes the same sort of black-outs...he says he's woken up with random stolen things in his room and he has no recollection of how he got the stuff.

Priester
09-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Let's hope LE did drug tests on KC. You can find trace drugs in hair for months.
If this is her defense, it might eliminate any charges involving premeditation.

I personally think that it was premeditated.
Caylee was hindering Casey's total indulgence in the hedonistic lifestyle
to which she aspired.

dreamfeather
09-26-2008, 06:17 PM
Welcome (from a fellow newbie)!

I get the whole Xanax blackout thing, and agree it could've happened.

But the ship has sailed for me on the whole "I made a dreadful mistake and panicked" defense.

Blackout? Normal, given the supposing pills and alcohol.
Potential dumb mistake/accident involving Caylee as a result? Very possible under the scenario.

But a NORMAL parent would've been horrified at their actions, remorseful, beating themselves up (and not just saying they did in that God-awful monotone script readin' Academy Award voice in her transcripts), begging for forgiveness, and trying their best trying to figure out what happened that night.

I, for one, would've gone to every one of my friends and demanded to know what they saw me say, do, etc. so I could figure out what I'd done. I would've been telling everyone I'd been around, "Look, you've gotta help me figure out what the heck went down that night. I must've done something really stupid and I need help."

Nope, I don't buy it. I think Casey WISHES she could black out what happened, but I hope her grey matter won't let that happen. Not now, not ever. I hope she remembers every minute detail and it replays over and over in her mind like a new form of torture. Because, the truth may never come out, but SHE knows what happened to that baby.

And like my grandma used to say, "God don't like ugly."

aprilshowers
09-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Xanax does cause blackouts ... read here:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Addiction/messages/42701.html

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/132308-help-me-understand-xanax-addict.html

aprilshowers
09-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah see, that's the problem with going with the Xanax blackout:

There is NO remorse, fear, sadness, nothing .. no emotion at all, no tears ... it doesn't make sense.

minazoe
09-26-2008, 06:22 PM
well, one thing xanax won't do is save Casey from a lifetime prison sentence...she can say goodbye to bikini waxes and cellphones.

Priester
09-26-2008, 06:23 PM
I have a family member who uses xanax and alcohol recreationally and he describes the same sort of black-outs...he says he's woken up with random stolen things in his room and he has no recollection of how he got the stuff.

Wow! Now Available.... New Legal Defense:

GUILTY
NOT GUILTY
NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF INSANITY
NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF XANAX

Kinsey
09-26-2008, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=juicedog23;2742048]I think its safe to say KC has alcohol and xanax abuse problems which brings me to something i fear about this. The combination of alcohol and xanax even in relatively small amounts can and quite often does lead to longterm blackouts.

Yes, this is medically correct. Xanax can cause blackouts, especially in folks who take it on a regular basis and combine it with the use of alcohol. When I used to work in a drug rehab facility (I'm a nurse), we used to tell ppl who denied drinking that Xanax was alcohol in a pill!

So, with that said, it's possible that she really doesn't know where Caylee is, but it doesn't excuse anything she's done, agreed?

TisHerself
09-26-2008, 06:27 PM
There is no evidence that Casey was that involved in Alcohol and zanax for her to go into blackouts. Not one person who has spoken about her, not any of her friends who gave tesimony to police have said anything about her having that bad of a problem with alcohol. I don't buy that for a second, if she used zanax it was to drug Caylee.

irishbosoxfan
09-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Let's hope LE did drug tests on KC. You can find trace drugs in hair for months.
If this is her defense, it might eliminate any charges involving premeditation.

I personally think that it was premeditated.
Caylee was hindering Casey's total indulgence in the hedonistic lifestyle
to which she aspired.

Actually for as long as you've had your hair--they can test from root to ends

So if you're hair is down to your shoulders and you estimate that hair grows approx 6 inches in 1 year then you have at least 2 years of evidence on your head

So they can pull some strands and say with a degree of certainty if you did drugs in May of 2007 using the hair they pulled today

They can even do this with ppl who have died then years later a reason for a specific autopsy comes up((a woman killed her hubby using arsenic then her new hubby died from arsenic poisoning))

Priester
09-26-2008, 06:34 PM
well, one thing xanax won't do is save Casey from a lifetime prison sentence...she can say goodbye to bikini waxes and cellphones.

Are you absolutely sure that they have not added cell phones and bikini waxes for female (and Tranny) prisoners?

They are digital TV ready...are you?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26548827/

They have free Plastic Surgery...do you?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5247021

They have better food than schoolchildren.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2464498/More-spent-on-food-for-prisoners-than-for-NHS-patients.html

I heard they let them have girlfriends visit, and they also fool around with each other... so they probably get lucky more often than us worker bees.

Crabcake23
09-26-2008, 06:36 PM
This is the most plausible theory yet. So maybe both she and the baby took it? If nothing else, she took it and probably drank and did God knows what with that precious child. But saying that the child is with Zanni the nanny would indicate that she medicated the child. But she consistently lies, so who really knows?

2goldfish
09-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Wow! Now Available.... New Legal Defense:

GUILTY
NOT GUILTY
NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF INSANITY
NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF XANAX

you mean by reason of aunt zanny

:biglaugh:

MeenaMom
09-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Random thought to throw into the mix while I was a Medic in the Air Force we had to horrible cases of abrupt Xanax withdrawal, the ugliness of it astounding, but sudden withdrawal can result in death what if Caylee was regularly being drugged so KC could party and Caylee's little body couldn't handle the tough withdrawal......

Not excusing KC in any of this.......Just wondering....Trying to find answers why a gorgeous little girl is gone

juicedog23
09-26-2008, 06:39 PM
There is no evidence that Casey was that involved in Alcohol and zanax for her to go into blackouts. Not one person who has spoken about her, not any of her friends who gave tesimony to police have said anything about her having that bad of a problem with alcohol. I don't buy that for a second, if she used zanax it was to drug Caylee.

I agree with you, but I have seen few reports of KC & Xanax/Alcohol. You don't have to abuse it to have a blackout. And, IMO, I don't think she would use Xanax on Caylee...not because she isn't an evil terrible person...but would want them for her partying.

Priester
They can even do this with ppl who have died then years later a reason for a specific autopsy comes up((a woman killed her hubby using arsenic then her new hubby died from arsenic poisoning))

Oh PULEEZE!
"(a woman killed her hubby using arsenic then her new hubby died from arsenic poisoning)"

She couldn't think of anything new? Or she didn't want to mess with a plan that worked for her in the past.

That reminds me....

How about the Cyanide that they detected in Casey's (Cindy's) car? Have they released any more info on that in the new 600 pages of documents they released today?

Chat Noir
What about the seizure she had a while back? That has always stuck in my mind.....could be a lie too just like the small stroke she said her father had.....

Saffron
09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Blackouts are nothing new, though. Many people have blackouts when they drink too much alcohol, and this has been the case for ages. I don't think many crimes are commmitted during blackouts.

And, as was pointed out upthread, there's no evidence that Casey mixed alcohol and xanax, and none of her friends have discussed it in their interviews so far.

Can't Sleep
09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Thanks Irish! The BlackOuts were scary enough for me. You feel kinda like a werewolf the next day waking up in your backyard naked saying "What the heck did I do?" (true story, lol)

Not likin' that "werewolf" thing...

Not likin' that "in the backyard naked" thing...

Not likin' that "what the heck did I do" thing...

MAKING HUGE NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT drink while using Xanax!

juicedog23
09-26-2008, 06:50 PM
Blackouts are nothing new, though. Many people have blackouts when they drink too much alcohol, and this has been the case for ages. I don't think many crimes are commmitted during blackouts.

And, as was pointed out upthread, there's no evidence that Casey mixed alcohol and xanax, and none of her friends have discussed it in their interviews so far.

True. But none of my closest friends knew I was doing it either. To them it just looked like I was hammered...but I was basically a zombie in a dream world.

slinkyy
09-26-2008, 07:02 PM
They have better food than schoolchildren.

I was recently at the Orange County Jail (for work purposes!) and was in the building where the food is prepped. That place smelled like a cross between mildew and body odor. I was in all of the buildings that day and that smell was the food - it wasn't in any other building there. No way they eat better in the Orange County Jail than in our schools. (Thank goodness!) :eek:

TisHerself
09-26-2008, 07:06 PM
True. But none of my closest friends knew I was doing it either. To them it just looked like I was hammered...but I was basically a zombie in a dream world.

1) I disagree with your statement that you don't have to abuse it to have a blackout, you most certainly do.

2) In the circle of friends that Casey travelled in and in the way she tangled herself in the lifes of the guys she was dating there is no way that they would not know if she had a problem with Alcohol and zanax.
3) If she did have that kind of problem someone in those LE interviews would have said so. As a matter of fact the detective even asked one of them if she had a drinking or drug problem and they said no.

Lady Loves Lurking
09-26-2008, 07:08 PM
If she did let her die because she was all zonked on xanax I think she would have asked for help.

She prolly was a user tho-- Xanax withdrawal often leads to seizures.

AZRiverRat
09-26-2008, 07:12 PM
What about the seizure she had a while back? That has always stuck in my mind.....could be a lie too just like the small stroke she said her father had.....

BINGO! She did have a seizure and one of her boys took her to the hospital. Apparently Cindy knew about this.

Who took her to the hospital?

Gma Kat
09-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Actually for as long as you've had your hair--they can test from root to ends

So if you're hair is down to your shoulders and you estimate that hair grows approx 6 inches in 1 year then you have at least 2 years of evidence on your head

So they can pull some strands and say with a degree of certainty if you did drugs in May of 2007 using the hair they pulled today

I won't be surprised if Caycee pulls a head shaving episode like BSpears to avoid testing.....wait....there's hair elsewhere.......

juicedog23
09-26-2008, 07:20 PM
1) I disagree with your statement that you don't have to abuse it to have a blackout, you most certainly do.

2) In the circle of friends that Casey travelled in and in the way she tangled herself in the lifes of the guys she was dating there is no way that they would not know if she had a problem with Alcohol and zanax.
3) If she did have that kind of problem someone in those LE interviews would have said so. As a matter of fact the detective even asked one of them if she had a drinking or drug problem and they said no.

The second time I ever took Xanax I had a blackout all night. The first time my GF took it she had a crazy all night blackout. Many friends I have tell the same stories to me. If you down a few shots, beers, and take a whole zbar (1mg pill)...partying (as many of KC photos would suggest) its not hard to accomplish. I read some of the IMs when she was chattin with one of her boy toys about if he was gonna have xanax and she was waiting for the babysitter. I think that was around the time frame they believe Caylee disappeared. I'm not saying this is prob what happend, but it is possible.

Chilly Willy
09-26-2008, 07:29 PM
I won't be surprised if Caycee pulls a head shaving episode like BSpears to avoid testing.....wait....there's hair elsewhere.......
link to hair elsewhere, please? :crazy:

princess
09-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh PULEEZE!
"(a woman killed her hubby using arsenic then her new hubby died from arsenic poisoning)"

She couldn't think of anything new? Or she didn't want to mess with a plan that worked for her in the past.

That reminds me....

How about the Cyanide that they detected in Casey's (Cindy's) car? Have they released any more info on that in the new 600 pages of documents they released today?

Bolded by me...

:eek:
They found cyanide? I thought it was chloroform?
Are they the same with different names:waitasec:

CaptLogic
09-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Why would someone buy a toddler tshirt with X@ANIX on it? Hmm....

http://groovynet.net/cgi-bin/groovygear/cpshop.cgi/toddlertees

OneLostGrl
09-26-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm new so I appologize in advance if this has been discussed.

I live in the Orlando area and have been following this case pretty closely, plus my GF friends run in the same social circles as KC.

I used to have an "issue" with the drug Xanax a few years ago and just wanted to make a couple of comments. I see a lot of references to the term Zani/Zanny and IMO this is almost all in reference to Xanax. The term is very popular (at least in this area) and typically its used in sort of a code for example "How's Aunt Zanni doing" which = "Did you get any Xanax".

I think its safe to say KC has alcohol and xanax abuse problems which brings me to something i fear about this. The combination of alcohol and xanax even in relatively small amounts can and quite often does lead to longterm blackouts. During my not so proud days of this I would be up for 5-6 hours in a complete blackout doing all kinda really stupid things with absolute no recalection. I have a strong feeling that this evidence will finally get a confession, but I feel that we will see a defense that will be tough if she says she had a blackout, woke up, and panicked after a drunken night with xanax involved (which could be actually true). I just hope they have enough pre-meditation evidence collected so this defense scenario does not happen.

Welcome to WS. I too used to have quite a problem with Benzo's... I have been clean now for 6 years.

Wtf were you drinking with the Xanax to get a black out like that, an entire Keg? I swear I have never heard of such. and I used to snort 'em and drink on em.

I'm for real, are you sure your not thinking of Ambien or Seroquel or something?

OneLostGrl
09-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Why would someone buy a toddler tshirt with X@ANIX on it? Hmm....

http://groovynet.net/cgi-bin/groovygear/cpshop.cgi/toddlertees

OMG or a pot plant?! wth!

OneLostGrl
09-26-2008, 07:36 PM

I agree. you'd have to heavy heavy doses and drink a lot to get screwed up like that!

My other thing is, if Casey had a Xanax addiction problem, when she went to jail that first time and we saw her in court like 3 days later- she would have been a MESS. Benzo withdrawl is one of the worst there is! Worse than heroin even. She would have been in the medical part of the jail going through detox.

OneLostGrl
09-26-2008, 07:38 PM

LOL, girl like that, I doubt it ;)

juicedog23
09-26-2008, 07:43 PM
Welcome to WS. I too used to have quite a problem with Benzo's... I have been clean now for 6 years.

Wtf were you drinking with the Xanax to get a black out like that, an entire Keg? I swear I have never heard of such. and I used to snort 'em and drink on em.

I'm for real, are you sure your not thinking of Ambien or Seroquel or something?

Nope. Xanax...The first blackout I had was the second time I took it. I took one bar and began drinking (a few shots, and beers). I then at some point took another bar (i dont remember this or anything after). I was there for another 4 hours at least (from what they said). At some point that night i broke up with my GF (dumb), drove home (dumber), and shaved all my hair off. I'm sure other things happened. I have taken ambien and blacked out before but that didn't take long as I feel asleep crawling to the bed.

Truth Seeker
09-26-2008, 07:47 PM

QUOTE: The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people.

"When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/detail.jsp?key=168155&rc=top&full=1

BetsyB
09-26-2008, 07:49 PM

I agree that abuse is required for blackout, but any use other than compliant with a prescription is, by definition, abuse.

I couldn't disagree more strongly with the second and third statements, however. My mother was a fall-down, incoherent drunk nearly every night for most of her adult life. She also was a respected drug and alcoholism treatment counselor. NONE of her friends or colleagues knew of her addiction. She was viewed as a rarity in her field--an expert who did NOT know the ravages of the disease first-hand.

They were flabbergasted when, after a surgery, she experienced DTs and segued into alcoholic dementia that she never recovered from. Just floored.

Don't assume that people would know. Women, especially, can be very wily concealers of addictions. There is abundant clinical literature to back this up.

Xanax in an of itself doesn't really produce noticeable behaviors in normal doses--other than sleepiness. It is a benzodiazepine tranquilizer; a pressured chatterbox (described her as annoyingly chattery) like Casey might just mellow down to a tolerable level with a bit of Xanax.

OneLostGrl
09-26-2008, 08:08 PM
Nope. Xanax...The first blackout I had was the second time I took it. I took one bar and began drinking (a few shots, and beers). I then at some point took another bar (i dont remember this or anything after). I was there for another 4 hours at least (from what they said). At some point that night i broke up with my GF (dumb), drove home (dumber), and shaved all my hair off. I'm sure other things happened. I have taken ambien and blacked out before but that didn't take long as I feel asleep crawling to the bed.

wow. well, like they say everyone is different. I just had never heard stories of people getting that messed up off of Benzos.

Glad you got off of them- I know it is not easy to quit!

OneLostGrl
09-26-2008, 08:11 PM
I agree that abuse is required for blackout, but any use other than compliant with a prescription is, by definition, abuse.

I couldn't disagree more strongly with the second and third statements, however. My mother was a fall-down, incoherent drunk nearly every night for most of her adult life. She also was a respected drug and alcoholism treatment counselor. NONE of her friends or colleagues knew of her addiction. She was viewed as a rarity in her field--an expert who did NOT know the ravages of the disease first-hand.

They were flabbergasted when, after a surgery, she experienced DTs and segued into alcoholic dementia that she never recovered from. Just floored.

Don't assume that people would know. Women, especially, can be very wily concealers of addictions. There is abundant clinical literature to back this up.

Xanax in an of itself doesn't really produce noticeable behaviors in normal doses--other than sleepiness. It is a benzodiazepine tranquilizer; a pressured chatterbox (described her as annoyingly chattery) like Casey might just mellow down to a tolerable level with a bit of Xanax.

And after prolonged usage they don't even causes sleepiness anymore. I was addicted to Benzo's for years- no one but my husband knew.

juicedog23
09-26-2008, 08:27 PM
wow. well, like they say everyone is different. I just had never heard stories of people getting that messed up off of Benzos.

Glad you got off of them- I know it is not easy to quit!

I have not really heard of Benzo's around here. Xanax is a big club drug in Orlando area. Xanax/Alcohol blackouts are actually very common if you want to google and see some stories. It wasn't really tough to quit. I don't think I was ever really addicted to the drug...only the feeling. I don't recall any withdraws but it still crosses my mind (esp when its being offered). My girlfriend told me a story of this kid she went to high school around here that had a xanax blackout (at least thats the excuse) and killed his GF. I will ask her what his name was later tonight. The blackouts are one of the main reason I quit and I thank the heavens I never injured anyone being such a moron.

Priester
09-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Yeah.

http://search.8-d.com/s.php?d=1&qq=buy+xanax

Only $1.57 per 1mg pill online

OneLostGrl
09-26-2008, 09:27 PM
I have not really heard of Benzo's around here. Xanax is a big club drug in Orlando area. Xanax/Alcohol blackouts are actually very common if you want to google and see some stories. It wasn't really tough to quit. I don't think I was ever really addicted to the drug...only the feeling. I don't recall any withdraws but it still crosses my mind (esp when its being offered). My girlfriend told me a story of this kid she went to high school around here that had a xanax blackout (at least thats the excuse) and killed his GF. I will ask her what his name was later tonight. The blackouts are one of the main reason I quit and I thank the heavens I never injured anyone being such a moron.

Xanax is a Benzo (Benzodiazepine).. as is Klonopin, Valium, Ativan..

I don't wanna take up too much space or go too off topic here but I think I get what you mean.. You weren't an "addict" in the traditional sense (gotta have it every day type thing) you took 'em went ya went out partying.. kinda like people take X or acid? (aaahhh, Acid- now there's a goood drug! *soft sigh*)

I used to get blackouts with Ambien. That's some bad stuff- it didn't make me tired, so I'd pop it with a few beers after my son and hubby went to bed and do the strangest stuff.. I'd clean the house, cook food, mow the friggin' lawn (LOL- I'm an idiot!) and G0d only know what I got into on-line. In the morning I'd have no memory of doing any of it.. often thanking my husband for doing whatever it was.

LOL- I won't even go into the kind of teenager I was!

Anyway, enough hijacking of this thread, sorry ya'll!

OneLostGrl
09-26-2008, 09:28 PM
http://search.8-d.com/s.php?d=1&qq=buy+xanax

Only $1.57 per 1mg pill online

Oh, it's readily available in your own neighborhood, I'm sure!!

Priester
09-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Bolded by me...

:eek:
They found cyanide? I thought it was chloroform?
Are they the same with different names:waitasec:

No they are different, very different.

I goofed, cyanide is what they use in the gas chamber,
which is what whoever killed Caylee should get.

monoxide
09-26-2008, 11:03 PM
If she took xanax and smoked weed she wouldn't remember a whole lot. The mixture can mess you up pretty bad

monoxide
09-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Other names for xanax = footballs
did she ever mention football or footballs anywhere? I cannot remember but should be something to look out for

OneLostGrl
09-27-2008, 02:22 AM
If she took xanax and smoked weed she wouldn't remember a whole lot. The mixture can mess you up pretty bad

Again, I have not known that to be the case but as it's been pointed out on this thread I suppose it would depend on ones tolerence.

CaptLogic
09-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Could it be possible that Cindy is "Zanny" because she may have used Xanax. She is a nurse. Casey may have joked that her own Mother needs to use Xanax or perhaps Cindy may have stated this as a joke after watching Caylee?

CarrieBean
09-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I don't have time to read through all of the pages.

If Casey had looked into ZG's Myspace profile, she would have seen her accident photos. I'm wondering if ZG had maybe left a message on someone's wall about checking out the Sawgrass apartments. This would explain where Casey got a lot of her info. From what I remember, one of the cars in the accident photo looked like it could have been (may not have been) a silver Ford Focus Hatchback.

OneLostGrl
09-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Could it be possible that Cindy is "Zanny" because she may have used Xanax. She is a nurse. Casey may have joked that her own Mother needs to use Xanax or perhaps Cindy may have stated this as a joke after watching Caylee?

Xanax is like the new "Prozac", probably every other house on the street has a legit bottle in their medicine cabinet. if not Xanax then Klonopin, Valium or Ativan, Xanax's cousin's. Everybody loves a benzo.

Obviously I am overstating it but I just mean to say that many many people have prescriptions for it plus it's sold on the streets so it could be literally anyone that Casey got it from, if she was even getting it.

LilOsmommy
09-27-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey all! In a few news articles they say 'someone else' mentioned Xanax and Casey replied "we'd be a good time" but I just read the computer forensics report here: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

You can see on page 18 of the report that it's actually Casey who mentions getting Xanax from her friend Annie... see screenshot:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/790/caseyxanaxbd4.jpg

You can see the 'casey o' part of casey o marie is cut off, but it looks like it was indeed Casey who brought up xanax! and this might explain why any interviews with Annie are being kept under wraps..

forgive me if this has already been brought up, I haven't seen it yet!

JADEPRINCESS
12-19-2008, 11:57 PM
I believe that was KC's code for Xanax, she drugged Caylee in liew of a babysitter :waitasec:

DotsEyes
12-20-2008, 12:05 AM
Jade - um. . . (whispering) you have a fawn in your living room, sssh don't scare it. It is sitting in the easy chair, looking mighty comfy.

JADEPRINCESS
12-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Jade - um. . . (whispering) you have a fawn in your living room, sssh don't scare it. It is sitting in the easy chair, looking mighty comfy.
The doe is in the garage, recupperating & taking comfort after being shot.

cocoamom
12-20-2008, 12:11 AM
LOL Dots - took me a minute and I needed a chuckle...

Jade, Bless you for loving animals!

cajun
12-20-2008, 12:21 AM
I believe that was KC's code for Xanax, she drugged Caylee in liew of a babysitter :waitasec:

If true, it will show up in the tox reports. I wonder how JB will explain away drugs being in her system.

Vegas Bride
12-20-2008, 12:24 AM
If true, it will show up in the tox reports. I wonder how JB will explain away drugs being in her system.

He'll say the kidnapper drugged her.

VB

JaneInOz
12-20-2008, 12:27 AM
LOL Dots - took me a minute and I needed a chuckle...

Jade, Bless you for loving animals!

I'm like OMG WTF what is this code LOL and then I saw the avatar

so cuteeeee - dont get those where I am except in a zoo ! grr

Sara Barracuda
12-24-2008, 01:00 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned, I didn't see it... I apologize if it has. What do y'all think about this... maybe KC is insisting Caylee is with Zanny but in truth means Zanny is the code word for Xanax and the very spot where she dumped Caylee is the spot where her and her friends used to hang out and maybe took Xanax. Make sense? What are your thoughts on this?

Lisa-Rachelle
12-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Oh yes, this has been raked over many many times. I don't think there is anything to it, personally.

I actually think L. Padilla stated this was his theory as well (lol)

essies
12-24-2008, 01:18 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned, I didn't see it... I apologize if it has. What do y'all think about this... maybe KC is insisting Caylee is with Zanny but in truth means Zanny is the code word for Xanax and the very spot where she dumped Caylee is the spot where her and her friends used to hang out and maybe took Xanax. Make sense? What are your thoughts on this?

According to Kio, this was the spot where KC and her friends went to get away from their parents. I'm sure this is where they did any number of things-including experimenting with different substances. I believe this is KC's "nuetral place." I believe in her own twisted way she felt comfortable placing Caylee there as it meant something to her(KC). In her own twistyed way she(KC) probably thought this was more humane than dumping her in a dumpster, the river, or a swamp for the alligators. I think she felt like this was a sort of cemetery since she and her friends had used it as one as children growing up. I'm sure she has rationalized it all away so she can live with herself!!:furious:

kathyn2
12-24-2008, 01:19 PM
This xanax theory has been talked about here for eons. However I don't think KC ever gave Caylee xanax. It only comes in pill form and tastes ghastly. I think KC only choloroformed Caylee and that is how she died. Zanny is just a made up name that KC got from a book of the same name. A storybook about zanny the nanny.

Lisa-Rachelle
12-24-2008, 01:21 PM
I agree with you, essies.

I also believe that Zanny the Nanny came from the Zenaida G. that looked at the vacant apartment for rent at Sawgrass. How Casey came across that info I don't rightly know, but that's too coincidental to dismiss.
It would be one thing to name the babysitter Sarah Smith (as there are probably 6 trillion of them) but Zenaida Fernandez-Gonsalez is a pretty UNUSUAL name. It had to get into her head from someplace.

TURBOTHINK
12-24-2008, 01:47 PM
This xanax theory has been talked about here for eons. However I don't think KC ever gave Caylee xanax. It only comes in pill form and tastes ghastly. I think KC only choloroformed Caylee and that is how she died. Zanny is just a made up name that KC got from a book of the same name. A storybook about zanny the nanny.

Xanax comes in liquid form and does not taste bad at all. With CA being an RN it would be easy to come by. Pharmaceutical salespersons leave tons of samples in medical offices. KC being a thief would have no problem heisting them from the med pantry. CA seems to have a prescription drug issue herself, so KC may have been getting it from the medicine cabinet at home. That is the number one place young people get prescription drugs.

cocowiley
12-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Xanax comes in liquid form and does not taste bad at all. With CA being an RN it would be easy to come by. Pharmaceutical salespersons leave tons of samples in medical offices. KC being a thief would have no problem heisting them from the med pantry. CA seems to have a prescription drug issue herself, so KC may have been getting it from the medicine cabinet at home. That is the number one place young people get prescription drugs.

just wondering what makes you think cindy has prescription drug issues?

norr
12-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Zeniada Fernandez-G is just another name Casey Anthony uses for herself. She first used it in 2006.

Zeniada Fernandez-G
Zenita Fernandez-G

minazoe
12-24-2008, 02:10 PM
no, I still cannot right the Sawgrass Zeniada connection. Like so many things, it just has no logical explanation. How or why was Casey stalking or googling this name or this person?

I am going to go self medicate now...

TURBOTHINK
12-24-2008, 02:19 PM
just wondering what makes you think cindy has prescription drug issues?

It is pretty easily identified by watching her in videos. When you work with people with drug issues, you look for a particular set of patterns. I also believe many times that is why she lied, the words just came out before she thought it through with the drug use.

TURBOTHINK
12-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Xanax is a Benzo (Benzodiazepine).. as is Klonopin, Valium, Ativan..

I don't wanna take up too much space or go too off topic here but I think I get what you mean.. You weren't an "addict" in the traditional sense (gotta have it every day type thing) you took 'em went ya went out partying.. kinda like people take X or acid? (aaahhh, Acid- now there's a goood drug! *soft sigh*)

I used to get blackouts with Ambien. That's some bad stuff- it didn't make me tired, so I'd pop it with a few beers after my son and hubby went to bed and do the strangest stuff.. I'd clean the house, cook food, mow the friggin' lawn (LOL- I'm an idiot!) and G0d only know what I got into on-line. In the morning I'd have no memory of doing any of it.. often thanking my husband for doing whatever it was.

LOL- I won't even go into the kind of teenager I was!

Anyway, enough hijacking of this thread, sorry ya'll!

I have a girlfriend they put on Ambien after her heart surgery and she would lose whole days in her life. It was wild. We went on vacation and one day she could not remember a thing we did the day before. She got off of it fast and has never had any problems since.

yolorado
12-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Interesting diversion into Ambien. My friend took Ambien and it made her crazy. I'm not kidding. Before she started and after she stopped, she was fine. While she was taking the Ambien she went nutz. I don't think I'll take the stuff myself after seeing what it did to her.

MUGENDAI
12-24-2008, 03:07 PM
maybe "zanny=xanax" was the reason why cindy got so physically angry. maybe she found out what kc was doing to caylee. that would sure make me choke someone. sorry if someone said this.

cocoamom
12-24-2008, 03:17 PM
I have a girlfriend they put on Ambien after her heart surgery and she would lose whole days in her life. It was wild. We went on vacation and one day she could not remember a thing we did the day before. She got off of it fast and has never had any problems since.

Ambien is the drug that countless numbers of people have been on that were "sleep driving" in their pajamas no less! I was on it once, I think, can't remember, wet the bed, got off it!! :crazy:

impatientredhead
12-24-2008, 03:26 PM
It is pretty easily identified by watching her in videos. When you work with people with drug issues, you look for a particular set of patterns. I also believe many times that is why she lied, the words just came out before she thought it through with the drug use.

I very much agree. Of course cannot comment of her prior use but she has been high as a kite in some of the interviews and jailhouse visits. I mentioned when they first released the jailhouse video that Cindy looked like someone shot her with one of those darts they tranquilize bears with. If it is something you have been around it is unmistakable. I don't blame her for sedating herself during this, but she is very high functioning in a medicated state which makes me believe that it is a long time habit.

impatientredhead
12-24-2008, 03:28 PM

Ambien is a horrible drug. I too am one of those that it does not knock out, but leaves in some disoriented emotional state that I totally don't remember, and I did take the car and leave. Scary stuff, couldn't force me to take it again.

impatientredhead
12-24-2008, 03:35 PM
no, I still cannot right the Sawgrass Zeniada connection. Like so many things, it just has no logical explanation. How or why was Casey stalking or googling this name or this person?

I can't let go of the Sawgrass/ZFG visiting/Annie use to live there connection either. I was so surprised to find out she had been using the zanny the nanny name prior to July 16th.

I am *not* saying anything about Annie being involved or ever doing anything to Caylee. That said between the text about Annie and xanax, and the I left her with zanny the nanny at sawgrass... I am really curious about Annie's statement to the police. Thrilled that she hasn't spoken to anyone, but dying of curiosity. Was this a joke between them when they were friends? We are going to go see zanny the nanny?" I wouldn't joke about such a thing now but I might have when I was 20.

That might explain how this particular lie rolled off her tongue so easily that night to LE though. Still don't get the ZFG visit though.

Firefly
12-24-2008, 04:04 PM

I have always felt that Xanax, the Drug, had been used as a sedative before successfully by Casey. I think she switched to Chloroform to try to make it easier for herself thinking it would be better and failed miserably on first try. I feel Zanny is Xanax personified. Meaning Casey can easily BLAME "Zanny" for the taking of Caylee's life because Zanny is made out to be a "real" person and be accused to be the guilty party but she is not real and can NEVER be found to negate her lies. Zanny did kill her and she can be angry at this Nanny instead of her stupid self. A "truthful" lie she can believe in wholeheartedly. She may have had thoughts of using Zanny as a Nanny....tried a couple of times with success but then switched to Chloroform as a new drug of choice and failed miserably.

All the while Casey was taking care of this bad business she was probably blaming Caylee for dying on her.....for causing all this trouble for her.....so she used duct tape in her anger and threw away this baby as discarded trash. Caylee was an innocent, who redeemed the adult players in this case from whatever darkness they were in. The Anthonys knew of her value and cleansing light she beamed on them and heaped unconditional attention on her in return. Casey wasn't able to accept this light YET and fought it whenever it was shown to her.....by EVERYONE....Jesse G. was the latest to say she didn't like this "light" on that AM show yesterday because Casey wanted to be the important one.....the center of everyone's universe....EGOCENTRIC, if you will. It must have been hard for Casey to compete with because it was Caylee that was in this natural state of a child's psycho-social and cognitive development (Jean Piaget's theory) and not her. What was the trauma at that age for Casey to want to stay in this stage of development?

Being stuck at this stage of development for Casey lead her to the placement of this Angel in the swamp forest by the school. If this was a "safe" place for Casey to hide out from her parents when she was a child, then I wonder how much of the "action" can she see from this hiding place. Can you see the school from this place? Could this have been a place of power for Casey? Could she see all the action going on with no one knowing she was there? Could she see her parents drive by looking for her or calling for her AND not answering? A magical place where you bury dead things to hope that they spring to life.

I was sad to hear Caylee was placed by the school she would have undoubtedly have gone to Kindergarten. It was a familiar....powerful place, if you will...Casey knew about. Think about it?...... Have you ever driven by a school at recess time with your windows rolled down? Have you ever driven by YOUR OLD elementary school and did that? It must have made her wax nostalgic from time to time when she drove by the school. The sound of the kids laughing, screaming, bouncing balls, is an ALIVE sound. A carefree sound of no worries about money, bills, mouths to feed or NOT having a real responsibility for your life other than to have fun. I feel Casey placed her there unconsciously knowing that in the future that when she drove by there, in her freedom, she would know that Caylee was close by and part of that "alive" energy on that playground. She would have become her parents driving by wondering where her daughter was but knowing she was "safe" where she put her to rest.

With all the darkness in her life, it was sad to know now that she has no chance to have grow up and taken responsibility for this "light" and learn as an adult that the attention never comes from ourselves but from our children now. We all know that these innocent "lights" are precious but to Casey she didn't realize it until it was out. There will be no chance to redeem herself by whatever she does now. That is why her lies and fake tears and classic Anthony spin stories have no meaning on us. Without Caylee now they are all truly lost, without her they are living in darkness.

Chilly Willy
12-24-2008, 04:33 PM
If Casey researched Chloroform, she would have known that the effects only last for minutes. I can't see her choosing that as a drug to use to sedate Caylee for long periods of time.

I don't think Casey sedated Caylee at all. She had babysitters whenever she needed one, why would she need to drug her?

norr
12-24-2008, 04:40 PM
If Casey researched Chloroform, she would have known that the effects only last for minutes. I can't see her choosing that as a drug to use to sedate Caylee for long periods of time.

I don't think Casey sedated Caylee at all. She had babysitters whenever she needed one, why would she need to drug her?

Chilly,

I don't think she used chloroform on Caylee either. Too difficult without anyone knowing it and if she did ---- someone knows it. Short acting.

I do suspect she used it in the trunk hoping to get rid of the smell .. or someone did. The body in decay produces "some". Dunno how much tho.

sweetwater
12-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Ok, here's my 2 cents.

I agree Cindy has seemed to be medicated during most appearances and way over-medicated on many occasions. Does that hammer-in-hand episode seem like a normal stress reaction to anyone? Geez.
I would bet Xanax or something of that family. Maybe Atavan, who knows? Lee, too, seemed unusually cotton-mouthed and had a flat, spacey affect after the first few interviews, early on in this drama, in my opinion.

I think Casey just might be Zanny. She was, after all, the nanny, wasn't she? Wasn't Cindy the Mommy, Casey the care-taker, nanny? Casey sure would be a likely candidate, in my mind's eye, for taking Xanax, atavan,... whatever it is that would be readily available in the medicine cabinet. People in general don't remember her drinking or doing drugs until fairly recently, so she just might have been doing the Xanax thing since she broke-up with Jesse and began caring for Caylee. How else could she maintain that vacant, on-cue smile, even while puking her guts out? Now that I think about it, it wouldn't take too much alcohol to get sick if taking those kinds of drugs. Hmm.
Casey is a psychopathic predator in my mind; I don't know if she started drugging Caylee, unless it was random, ambivalent experiments in killing her starting sometime late spring. Wasn't she fantasizing about a windfall, going to PR, coming into $15,000, buying her folks house,... about that time? All she needed for that miserable scam to work would be to kill Caylee, right? As far as I can tell, her rotten thought process was kill Caylee, party, shop, rip off Amy for awhile until the bucks started rolling in, party, shop, become a celebrity missing tot-mom, shop,sell her story/create a blog, go on TV, get donations, insurance settlement, licensing /interview fees coming in, shop... this was Casey's gamble in the game of overnight sensations. Caylee's life was all she had to bet. I think Casey's still betting she will come out ahead in the long run.
Thank goodness she never had to clean up a mess in her whole life. Caylee may never have been found.

About the chloroform, I sure hope some forensic specialist can clue us in on that, and that we get some solid leads from the Toxicology studies. I'm inclined to believe that she did poison that poor little tiny girl, if only because I abhor having to think of her torturing her even more brutally.

I hate her. It's hard to get inside the head of a monster, isn't it?:mad::eek:

BAHD
12-24-2008, 11:48 PM

Ok, I am probably going to get alot of flack for suggesting this but here goes. It seems really suspicious that apartment 210 had been vacant for so long. I was just thinking that if she was setup by a group of people, some of which who might have had connections with Saw Grass. What if they had used that particular apartment for some other purpose like a studio or something like that. Maybe she was tricked into thinking that Zenaida had an apartment there. I don't know maybe this sounds too far fetched. But it would make sense. I am also suspicious about the fact that this other Zenaida just so happened to look at the apartment when she did. I can also see why some people wouldn't come forward because they are too afraid to. Look at how many people who are killed in Orlando. Pretty Scary! Just look at how many of KC's close friends who have died.

norr
12-25-2008, 01:03 AM
Ok, I am probably going to get alot of flack for suggesting this but here goes. It seems really suspicious that apartment 210 had been vacant for so long. I was just thinking that if she was setup by a group of people, some of which who might have had connections with Saw Grass. What if they had used that particular apartment for some other purpose like a studio or something like that. Maybe she was tricked into thinking that Zenaida had an apartment there. I don't know maybe this sounds too far fetched. But it would make sense. I am also suspicious about the fact that this other Zenaida just so happened to look at the apartment when she did. I can also see why some people wouldn't come forward because they are too afraid to. Look at how many people who are killed in Orlando. Pretty Scary! Just look at how many of KC's close friends who have died.

How many? Look where?

Hermione
12-25-2008, 01:08 AM
maybe "zanny=xanax" was the reason why cindy got so physically angry. maybe she found out what kc was doing to caylee. that would sure make me choke someone. sorry if someone said this.

Angry enough to choke KC while Caylee was there (if not in the same room, we know she was there because KC left and took her and she was never seen alive again).....but NOT angry enough to tell LE this when she realized Caylee was missing and realized the car smelled like a dead body? And she stuck with the nanny story? KC "mother of the year" if "the truth" came out?

........................................?:waitasec :

Egoslayer
12-25-2008, 01:17 AM
I don't think it was chloroform, it wouldn't last long enough, is expensive and way too difficult to make.

I don't think it was xanax which is kind of expensive to get on the street or through a prescription.

If she did sedate her, she couldve used Benadryl or Nyquil.

It doesnt make sense for her to get all complicated with these different substances

OneLostGrl
12-25-2008, 01:22 AM
no, i still cannot right the sawgrass zeniada connection. Like so many things, it just has no logical explanation. How or why was casey stalking or googling this name or this person?

i am going to go self medicate now...

lol!!

OneLostGrl
12-25-2008, 01:28 AM

So true about kids and the family "medicine cabinet". We don't have to worry so much anymore about our kids coming home drunk or smoking weed, now they just pop pills, their parents.

I don't think Casey would be talking with someone about getting Xanax from Annie if all she had to do was - steal 'em from her mother. Though I do agree about cindy, she was surly on something for awhile there!

OneLostGrl
12-25-2008, 01:36 AM

Yeah it's a freaky drug- "sedative-hypnotics". if you are one of the people who do not get sleepy from Ambien and you stay awake while it is in your system. People have driven their cars and everything while on it- and had no memory of it! Halcion is like that too.

OneLostGrl
12-25-2008, 01:37 AM
Interesting diversion into Ambien. My friend took Ambien and it made her crazy. I'm not kidding. Before she started and after she stopped, she was fine. While she was taking the Ambien she went nutz. I don't think I'll take the stuff myself after seeing what it did to her.

Yeah, it's bad stuff, IMO- they should take it off the market!

OneLostGrl
12-25-2008, 01:40 AM
Ambien is the drug that countless numbers of people have been on that were "sleep driving" in their pajamas no less! I was on it once, I think, can't remember, wet the bed, got off it!! :crazy:

:rolling: Yep!

OneLostGrl
12-25-2008, 01:50 AM
Ambien is a horrible drug. I too am one of those that it does not knock out, but leaves in some disoriented emotional state that I totally don't remember, and I did take the car and leave. Scary stuff, couldn't force me to take it again.

:blowkiss:

OneLostGrl
12-25-2008, 01:51 AM

I agree.

brownflower
03-24-2009, 11:12 AM
IMO Xanax not Choloform was Casey's "nanny". Xanax is a legal prescription drug used to treat anxiety. If Casey had access to Xanax from either her parents or a bf who was prescribed the drug, she could drug Caylee with it when she wanted to go out and party. I read somewhere that Zani is the nickname for Xanax. I don't know if this is true or not but, if it is. I believe Casey would used "Zani" (Xanax) the nanny to sedate Caylee. Put her in the trunk of her car and party.

This might explain why Cindy may have heard Casey mention Zani in the past.