PDA

View Full Version : Rick-Cindy's Brother

Pages : [1] 2

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Please read before posting.

The Rick this thread is for may or may not be real. If he joins WS, Tricia, the owner and admin of Webslueths, has said she will verify whether it's him or not.

In the meantime, this thread was started because it was getting too confusing to discuss in the general thread.

There were at least two posters pretending to be Rick at Topix which is why the one this thread is for joined Topix. Please be sure of who you are talking about and who's quotes you are bringing over before posting. Keep in mind, the hopefully, real rick's posts have his picture with the same grandpa as seen with Caylee at the nursing home

People are assuming that all the Ricks at Topix are the same and they are not.

Here are some pictures. One is him with Cindy.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/BigMouse1925/rickrobinswedding1212.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/BigMouse1925/rickanddad2.jpg

Please go to post 30 to read the Topix Conversation.

Rick, I hope you join us.

GizzySmith
08-20-2008, 05:23 PM
I was so far behind, so this may have been mentioned. Notice how the wedding pic is named. Most people would not name their own pics like this, but maybe the pic is not his.

This whole thing makes me so dizzy.

FLbeachdawg
08-20-2008, 05:26 PM
I was so far behind, so this may have been mentioned. Notice how the wedding pic is named. Most people would not name their own pics like this, but maybe the pic is not his.

I name my pics on my photobucket and even add the numbers after it like that...

shotzie
08-20-2008, 05:26 PM
SuziQ, I am glad you put these up. Rick was on another site that was so nasty, someone told him to come here..That is great..Hope he tells the story about The his wedding that these pictures are of and the conversation about
Casey..It really tells alot about how Denial runs in this family..
Did he just send the pictures and no information?

Blink34
08-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks Suz

believe09
Here is a new thread for Rick Cindy's brother.

Here are some pictures. One is him with Cindy.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/BigMouse1925/rickrobinswedding1212.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/BigMouse1925/rickanddad2.jpg

OK-umm, Casey looks just like this guy.

FLbeachdawg
he's been seen on the TOPIX forum....

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p775

MIMOMMY
08-20-2008, 05:28 PM
I name all of my pics - easier to locate farther down the road -

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 05:28 PM
SuziQ, I am glad you put these up. Rick was on another site that was so nasty, someone told him to come here..That is great..Hope he tells the story about The his wedding that these pictures are of and the conversation about

I think MDmommy found them? I just closed out the last thread that had the original post. Now we need to get Swag here.

SouthernMom
08-20-2008, 05:29 PM

I name all of my image files and number some of them. It makes them easier to find if I want to attach an image and email it.

FLbeachdawg
08-20-2008, 05:29 PM

I agree...I cannot hangout in that forum very long...it's a mess over there. WebSleuths has spoiled me here.

kbay5
08-20-2008, 05:30 PM
I would love to see one of his wedding pix with Casey's swollen belly that she denied was a baby.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 05:30 PM

Cindy looks like her brother as well.

SouthernMom
08-20-2008, 05:31 PM

Probably because the share the same genealogy.

NighTillDawn
08-20-2008, 05:32 PM

Yea that was me who told him to come here. I guess we will see whether he does or not. I sure hope he does, then we will have someone from the family posting with us.

GizzySmith
08-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Sorry I didn't mean that the pictures were named was odd. I just found it odd that a person would use their last name in naming their own pictures.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Swag, who copy and pasted all the posts is not online right now. Can someone bring over Rick's posts from the other thread? Thank you!

BigFatMommyDog
08-20-2008, 05:37 PM

I also posted this link in the general discussion forum. This discussion is a little easier to navigate, but not much. Rick begins a few pages earlier IIRC; there is a summary a few pages later (also IIRC)

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TLP6BTTF57ESH2VME/p59

BFMD

STEADFAST
08-20-2008, 05:37 PM
Sorry I didn't mean that the pictures were named was odd. I just found it odd that a person would use their last name in naming their own pictures.

I do that. Last name, first name, date. If I took a picture of Mr. Steadfast today, it would be steadfastdh082008.jpg

believe09
08-20-2008, 05:38 PM
Swag, who copy and pasted all the posts is not online right now. Can someone bring over Rick's posts from the other thread? Thank you!

Do you mean "Rick's" Posts from the Topix thread or has he joined here?

Have any of the mods verified his ID yet? I am so confused....and yes, BTW I understand that Rick, Cindy and Casey share genealogy....

Leila
08-20-2008, 05:39 PM
I was stunned by the information Rick gave on the Topic forum. It really tells us a lot about Cindy, George, and Casey. I can't get over the people at the wedding all noting that Casey was pregnant, yet Cindy denying it.

awakewriter
08-20-2008, 05:41 PM
I would just like to welcome Rick and offer my sympathies for what must be a very difficult time in his life and in the lives of his loved ones.

Leila
08-20-2008, 05:41 PM

I've copied all the posts to a Word file. I don't think I have all yet, but will shortly.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Do you mean "Rick's" Posts from the Topix thread or has he joined here?

Have any of the mods verified his ID yet? I am so confused....and yes, BTW I understand that Rick, Cindy and Casey share genealogy....

Ricks topix posts that WS'ers posted in our thread #110. Official verification from Tricia and the mods? Not that I'm aware of. So many people were asking for the info from Swag, that I felt it was better to get a thread going.

summermood32
08-20-2008, 05:43 PM
rick is from SC??????

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 05:44 PM
I've copied all the posts to a Word file. I don't think I have all yet, but will shortly.

Thank you. They are probably too long to edit and put them in my original starter post here. But if you can post them I will put your comment number in there.

Patty G
08-20-2008, 05:46 PM
I always wondered what was going on when the picture was taken of Cayee with Great-Grandpa and now it makes sense. Apparently there was a lot going on that day at the nursing home and Caylee's eyes showed it while being held by Great-GrandPa.

curiositycat
08-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I always wondered what was going on when the picture was taken of Cayee with Great-Grandpa and now it makes sense. Apparently there was a lot going on that day at the nursing home and Caylee's eyes showed it while being held by Great-GrandPa.

Yep I agree. That picture just haunts me. It's almost like she was afraid of who ever was taking the picture. I have seen looks like that on the faces of kids who were scared, ya' know??

Eponine
08-20-2008, 05:52 PM
So from what I read on his posts, he says he's e-mailed Greta and wants to talk about what is fact/fiction from what he knows, but Greta hasn't responded. If this really is Cindy's brother, I'd think Greta would be all OVER that! I'd love to hear what he has to say if he really is the brother!

impatientredhead
08-20-2008, 05:53 PM
http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=204&LastModified=4675686438041850045

This seems to be a thread compiling Rick's posts, but I am having a tough time with the Topix format.....

GreenTeam
08-20-2008, 05:56 PM
I really hope Rick joins us here at WS!

NighTillDawn
08-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks so much MIMOMMY for posting all that.
Also, where can I see the picture of great grandpa holding Caylee? I'm curious. Thx.

:praying: for Caylee

STEADFAST
08-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Casey stole money from her grandparents according to this poster! :eek:

Patty G
08-20-2008, 06:04 PM
5:30 ish - Bail Bondsman Posting Bond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHnnu2Ps0k

FOX reports from today under Media Forum

MIMOMMY
08-20-2008, 06:07 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...edding1212.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...ickanddad2.jpg

NighTillDawn
08-20-2008, 06:09 PM
5:30 ish - Bail Bondsman Posting Bond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHnnu2Ps0k

FOX reports from today under Media Forum

Thanks Patty, I know I can always count on you.

:praying: for Caylee

one_hooah_wife
08-20-2008, 06:10 PM

I don't see his last name in the photobucket pictures ... just rick and robins wedding and rick and dad

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 06:10 PM

Those links aren't working. The good ones I put at the beginning of the thread.

NighTillDawn
08-20-2008, 06:11 PM

I'm sorry MIMOMMY but I don't see anything there, it just tells me to sign up on both links.

DAWN TREADER
08-20-2008, 06:12 PM

Interesting! Did you see the posts about Rick suspecting that Casey was pregnant and that in his opinion, Caylee may have "liked" Cindy more than Casey?

Hopefully LE is getting some cooperation from other members of the Anthony family who can shed more insight on the dynamics of Casey's relationship with her parents, and in particular, that post of Cindy's on Myspace some time in early July 08.

gypsiechavi
08-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Actually, while I was looking at this thread you linked to, the "Rick" character admitted he was lying.

Rick wrote:
Thanks for playing !!!!!!!!
The Jokes on all of you.

PsychoAlert wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick already admitted that he was a lying troll doing this for kicks. In fact I think he said
"The jokes on all of you!!"
If Rick is telling things the best he remembers, maybe Rick had ought to read up a little more first, ya think?
Angellina wrote:
He made alot of obvious mistakes. First he said he talked to Cindy's grandmother every week, then he was saying Cindy's mother. He must really have no freakin life, some goofy looking dude who can't get a date!

Here is the link http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TLP6BTTF57ESH2VME/p87#lastPost

It's post #1804 and 1805 if the post count changes...which it will

believe09
08-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Ricks topix posts that WS'ers posted in our thread #110. Official verification from Tricia and the mods? Not that I'm aware of. So many people were asking for the info from Swag, that I felt it was better to get a thread going.

Agreed and I understand-since our adventure with the Rev Grund, and knowing that high profile cases tend to bring out the crazies, I think we should proceed with caution until we are sure that the person posting as Rick elsewhere has been verified...same process as Tony padilla. JMO.

Peace.

GreenTeam
08-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Actually, while I was looking at this thread you linked to, the "Rick" character admitted he was lying.

Rick wrote:
The Jokes on all of you.

PsychoAlert wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick already admitted that he was a lying troll doing this for kicks. In fact I think he said
If Rick is telling things the best he remembers, maybe Rick had ought to read up a little more first, ya think?
Angellina wrote:
He made alot of obvious mistakes. First he said he talked to Cindy's grandmother every week, then he was saying Cindy's mother. He must really have no freakin life, some goofy looking dude who can't get a date!

Here is the link http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TLP6BTTF57ESH2VME/p87#lastPost

People on that board said that after the real Rick posted and left, another "imposter" Rick showed up and caused trouble. It seems that the real Rick is the real Rick, if that makes sense.

Eponine
08-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Ho hum, 'twas a nice thought.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 06:20 PM

The one that was pretending to be the real Rick, right?

gypsiechavi
08-20-2008, 06:21 PM
I highly doubt this was the "real Rick" at all in any fashion.

Boston
08-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Did the "Real Rick" say that he has or has not spoken with LE?

GreenTeam
08-20-2008, 06:22 PM
The one that was pretending to be the real Rick, right?

No, there was an imposter that showed up after the real Rick left. The real Rick posted pics of him with family members, so he is real!

believe09
08-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Rick wrote:
The Jokes on all of you.
PsychoAlert wrote:
<quoted text>
Angellina wrote:

Words of one syllable for a burned out person-does this mean that the Rick we invited to WS is a hoax?

TIA

SuziQ
I highly doubt this was the "real Rick" at all in any fashion.

Which Rick, the one the thread is for or the one who's post you just posted about? There were people posing and the real Rick joined to prove that and he provided family photos.

GreenTeam
Did the "Real Rick" say that he has or has not spoken with LE?

I think he said he called the tip line. It might be in the list of his postings above.

GreenTeam
08-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Words of one syllable for a burned out person-does this mean that the Rick we invited to WS is a hoax?

TIA

No, the real Rick is not a hoax, we believe.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 06:25 PM
If you all go back and read the discussion in thread #110. You will know how this all came down. This case is confusing enough as it is without making it worse.

And please snip down the posts you are responding to....Thanks!

Winnts
08-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Oh my, I actually got some work done at the office today and i come home to this!

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Where did you get those pictures?

I don't know if I can believe that is really Cindy's brother. It would be interesting if it was, but wouldn't LE, NG, and GVS contact him already? NG had some friend from up north on the phone with her. It seems like relatives would be the easiest to locate.

I've been dying to share some gossip too. I do not know how true it is though, and that is why I have been holding my tongue. My sister was up in Yellowstone for a week this summer. She was staying in a cabin, and there weren't any televisions. The time that she was there, this Caylee case broke out. She had no idea what was going on because she was not getting a very good cellphone signal and there was no news of it where they were. She had to wash her clothes in a public laundry facility, and so did everyone else. An older woman with two young girls were also in the laudrymat. My sister overheard the woman on a cellphone and she sounded distraught. After she hung up, the little girls ran up to her and said "what's wrong, Grandma?" and she replied something like "Do you remember Grandma's best friend? The one that lives in Orlando, FL?" They said they did. Then she told them that her granddaughter was kidnapped. My sister confronted the woman about it because she knows that I live in Orlando. She was worried that it could have affected me in some way. At any rate, the woman told her about how the granddaughter is missing, and the daughter of her friend is in jail. She then told my sister how "weird" the daughter has always been.

My sister met this woman really soon after it was reported to the police. I asked my sister if she lived in Orlando too, and she said no. She said the woman told her that she lived up north somewhere "either Michigan or Ohio" I know I can trust my sister. I just don't know if I can believe the woman that told her that, but it was really soon after the fact. Plus, they did not have TVs so the woman would know facts either. Plus the little girls also seemed to have known Cindy too.

gypsiechavi
08-20-2008, 06:27 PM
LOL I don't believe it just because someone can post pics on a photobucket account. Give me your name and I will find family photos of you if they exist on the web, copy and upload them to my newly made photobucket account. That doesn't mean I am you. I think we are not getting Rick but instead are getting Rick Rolled!

sleuthmommy
08-20-2008, 06:29 PM
The real Rick is posting on the MSN site now. He went by RickA171 or something like that. The other imposter went by Rick, I believe.

On the MSN forum, he said that Cindy sent him an email about him bashing her in a blog. Then said later that Cindy never thought that Casey did NOT have a job.

MIMOMMY
08-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Updated post for easier viewing

Winnts
08-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Ok what annoys me is all the new shows. If it was this easy to find a relative who is willing to talk then why on earth didn't the producers and staff of these shows (greta, ng) look into this.

I've been screaming since day one to talk to friends, classmates, relatives. Instead we hear the same old panel each nite!

Boston
08-20-2008, 06:37 PM
I find it hard to believe that LE would not have made an attempt to contact him "The real Rick" - even if it was just for a general interview. If they didn't then they're not doing their job.....JMOPO

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-20-2008, 06:38 PM

TIA

Wow, what a jerk! It must have been a bored kid. These big cases bring the crazies out. Too bad the extended family is not speaking out though. There was a media in Ohio that had George's brother talking about the family, but it was nothing negative or revealing.

Truth Seeker
If he is for real.... he has nothing good to say about the Anthony's >

Quote>>>
Rick wrote:
Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don't get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

mommya
The real Rick is posting on the MSN site now. He went by RickA171 or something like that. The other imposter went by Rick, I believe.

On the MSN forum, he said that Cindy sent him an email about him bashing her in a blog. Then said later that Cindy never thought that Casey did NOT have a job.

Can you give a link to the msn site - I can't find it.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 06:39 PM
LOL I don't believe it just because someone can post pics on a photobucket account. Give me your name and I will find family photos of you if they exist on the web, copy and upload them to my newly made photobucket account. That doesn't mean I am you. I think we are not getting Rick but instead are getting Rick Rolled!

Well if he joins, Tricia said she will verify that it's him. In the meantime, people were discussing it in the general thread and it was getting too confusing. So I started this thread. Sooooo....right now all we have is the photos provided by Rick to go by. If it's not his photos, then he must have easy access to them from someone inside as our excellent sleuthers have never located them before now.

Leila
08-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Casey stole money from her grandparents according to this poster! :eek:

I saw that.........she lies and steals and has no remorse for whatever she does! :mad:

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Wow, what a jerk! It must have been a bored kid. .

That was the imposter Rick. The Rick now posting is not like that at all.

RebeccaAdrianne
08-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Rick is from South Carolina??

Cindy was involved with a weird religous cult from Ohio?

Casey is close to Rick's father and had a possible affair?

Cindy is still close with Rick's dad who is still in the cult?

Cindy stated in the plea to the kidnappers....

“We know where she’s at,” Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. “Please don’t take her further into the mountains. It looks like she’s headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. … This is all very encouraging right now.”

-(source FOXNews)

Anyone else find this really REALLY REALLY WEIRD?????

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-20-2008, 06:45 PM
That was the imposter Rick. The Rick now posting is not like that at all.

How will we know if it is the real Rick? I just do not know if I can put too much stock in what this dude says. I would like to hear it, but don't know if I will believe. I guess there is nothing for us to lose since we are sleuths and this will be another mystery for us...

Amster
08-20-2008, 06:46 PM
No, no, no...

Robert is the one who said his father and Cindy are cult people. Robert is supposedly Cindys illegitimate son....

Rick is the brother of Cindy....supposedly.....

RebeccaAdrianne
08-20-2008, 06:47 PM
No, no, no...

Robert is the one who said his father and Cindy are cult people. Robert is supposedly Cindys illegitimate son....

Rick is the brother of Cindy....supposedly.....

OHHHH, so nevermind! lol

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Rick is from South Carolina??

Cindy was involved with a weird religous cult from Ohio?

Casey is close to Rick's father and had a possible affair?

Cindy is still close with Rick's dad who is still in the cult?

Cindy stated in the plea to the kidnappers....

“We know where she’s at,” Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. “Please don’t take her further into the mountains. It looks like she’s headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. … This is all very encouraging right now.”

-(source FOXNews)

Anyone else find this really REALLY REALLY WEIRD?????

You have a post from someone named Robert confused with Rick. Robert has never even remotely been verified as being who he says he is. And he didn't post again.

RebeccaAdrianne
08-20-2008, 06:48 PM
That would make an awesome movie then...

Thanks for getting that straight. :crazy:

Truth Seeker
08-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Will the "real" Rick please come forward....:woohoo:

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 06:55 PM
If he is for real.... he has nothing good to say about the Anthony's >

Quote>>>
Rick wrote:
Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don't get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

Is this from the fake Rick or the one we think may be the real one. Because I'm not seeing it in post 31 that's regarding the hopefully real Rick. I'm just trying to keep things straight as people are posting stuff from both without bothering to take the time to read the thread. Thanks for your patience! lol.

Blink34
08-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Well if he joins, Tricia said she will verify that it's him. In the meantime, people were discussing it in the general thread and it was getting too confusing. So I started this thread. Sooooo....right now all we have is the photos provided by Rick to go by. If it's not his photos, then he must have easy access to them from someone inside as our excellent sleuthers have never located them before now.

I agree if he joins Tricia will be verifying him, Suz, good job unclogging the general thread- we would be on the 4th now just with this info... its too confusing to follow..

STEADFAST
08-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Here's a cobbled together short excerpt with some of the more interesting passages. There's lots more at the link.
Cindy and Casey were fighting the day before Casey left with Caylee. They had visited my mom and dad on father's day at the nursing home. My mom was angry that Cindy didn't do anything about Casey stealing money from their checking accounts. Thank God that the account for my father was hooked to the nursing home and wasn't allowed to be cashed by no one other than the nursing home. My mom got that money reimbursed from the bank. She asked that the bank press charges but somehow Cindy and George got Casey out of it. That is what we think the fighting was about after they got home that evening that the neighbors overheard

Not at all. She is a pathological liar. My sister and George are in complete denial. They can't see the facts here. I tried my absolute best to convince Cindy of the facts and she told my mom that she don't need her family butting in. She kept saying the dogs are wrong and the phone company is lying. They are sadly not in our reality anymore.

She is already mad at me for telling her that Casey is lying and she will lie to her grave. She will be angry with me but maybe it will bring her out of denial. She knew before all of this happened that I loved her. I still tried to tell her that I was only trying to wake her up to the real facts and that I loved her and know what she is going through.

I think it will take forensic evidence or a dead body to shock them back to reality. I think Lee knows the babysitter is BS.

Casey's grandma,(my mom) lives right around the corner from the nursing home. Casey found the checkbooks in my moms bedroom. She stole 1 from each account. My mom can write a check for my dad but it has to be for the nursing home and nothing else. Casey tried to cash and did cash it at a store for 354 dollars. I don;t know what she bought though.

TraceyLeigh
08-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow... I'm not confused at all...

Amster
08-20-2008, 07:06 PM
No wonder that Cindy threw a hissy fit about the detective talking to grandpa!!

And, to prove that she was at the nursing home on Fathers Day, she said her mom e-mailed a good friend about the visit. Dang, Cindy! LE had to go talk to grandma to verify....and your little princess, Casey, was busted!!

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Here's a cobbled together short excerpt with some of the more interesting passages. There's lots more at the link.
Well, let me just say, Casey would have needed ID to cash a check that size unless she had someone on the inside... where she wrote that check is important... AND I would be checking GGMA ID and SS# pronto... God Forbid

shannon718
08-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Wow... I'm not confused at all...

me neither....the real rick's posts have his picture with the same grandpa as seen with Caylee at the nursing home. Its not confusing at all. Just don't read any other posts.

He seems quite real to me.

Leila
08-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Some things are becoming crystal clear! Casey stole checks from her grandmother. Later, she stole checks from Amy, and there was credit card theft from Cindy as well. This is a way of life for Casey!

shannon718
08-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Stealing from her grandmother.....she is so sweet.

This girl is unreal, shameless, heartless, selfish, and totally unreal.

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:23 PM
That girl was hooked on something, badly. What other possible explanation?
Remember she stole checks from the Mom, Amy, GMA... again I say, what do you want to bet they are made out to a ZG???? Makes sense if she stole that ID and the parents would not come clean about it as it would be evidence she is lying....

Seriously, sick, sick, sick

mommya
08-20-2008, 07:26 PM
That girl was hooked on something, badly. What other possible explanation?
Remember she stole checks from the Mom, Amy, GMA... again I say, what do you want to bet they are made out to a ZG???? Makes sense if she stole that ID and the parents would not come clean about it as it would be evidence she is lying....

Seriously, sick, sick, sick

Sounds good to me cept I'm wonderin about sawgrass - coincedence? Couldn't be.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm still blown away by the pregnancy thing! How can any parent be in that much denial? It explains why Cindy and George are behaving the way they are now though.

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Sounds good to me cept I'm wonderin about sawgrass - coincedence? Couldn't be.

Sawgrass was 4/17/08... Casey may have had access to that info somehow.. Building manager, etc, it's across the street from Amy's- not a stretch...
Theres a connection between Casey and that name, absolutely... NO there is no babysitter, but that name is connected to her for a reason and I dont think its for her to sign up for GreenPeace..

mommya
08-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Casey has probably stolen from many others too - maybe they didn't know who stole from them - but I'll bet they do now. If you are stealing from people close to you I bet you are also stealing from people you care less about.

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm still blown away by the pregnancy thing! How can any parent be in that much denial? It explains why Cindy and George are behaving the way they are now though.

It's like a window to that world.. not plate glass, as that was broken when GGPA sailed through it.. I guess online gambling and multiple workman's comp claims make a guy a tad moody...

Firesweep
08-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Can anyone please get the contact information for Rick to me... or have him contact me.... I have a contact within a media outlet he wants to speak with... joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Thanks!

Leila
08-20-2008, 07:32 PM

SuziQ...............that just stunned me! Rick said his wedding was June 4, 2005.............that's just 2 months and 5 days before Caylee was born. How could Cindy, a nurse for heaven's sake, not know her daughter was 7 months pregnant!!!

Ladytazz
08-20-2008, 07:32 PM
what is the link to the MSN board that this guy is posting to?

mommya
08-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Sawgrass was 4/17/08... Building manager, etc, it's across the street from Amy's- not a stretch...

I'm pretty sure that Amy and Ricardo's place is across the street from the retirement fac. where she tried to say Zanny once lived - not Sawgrass.

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Can anyone please get the contact information for Rick to me... or have him contact me.... I have a contact within a media outlet he wants to speak with... joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Thanks!

Joseph, there are several of us on here pretty connected with the media, and I dare say a request like that should go through Tricia, fyi..

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that Amy and Ricardo's place is across the street from the retirement fac. where she tried to say Zanny once lived - not Sawgrass.
you may be right, maybe it was freudian of me.. LOL thanks

SuziQ
me neither....the real rick's posts have his picture with the same grandpa as seen with Caylee at the nursing home. Its not confusing at all. Just don't read any other posts.

He seems quite real to me.

I hope you don't mind. But I just stole this for part of the intro to this thread. lol.

zadari
SuziQ...............that just stunned me! Rick said his wedding was June 4, 2005.............that's just 2 months and 5 days before Caylee was born. How could Cindy, a nurse for heaven's sake, not know her daughter was 7 months pregnant!!! she most likely did how do we know this guy is telling the truth ? how do we know he isnt lieing about his sis ? we dont know anything .

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 07:36 PM
SuziQ...............that just stunned me! Rick said his wedding was June 4, 2005.............that's just 2 months and 5 days before Caylee was born. How could Cindy, a nurse for heaven's sake, not know her daughter was 7 months pregnant!!!

It just blows me away. They asked her and they believe her when she says no? Then didn't Cindy being a nurse think maybe something was medically wrong with her?

jinnimae
08-20-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a contact within a media outlet he wants to speak with... joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Thanks!

Joseph, you totally rock! You wear a white hat, right?

ShinaLite

http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/messages.msnw

SuziQ
It's like a window to that world.. not plate glass, as that was broken when GGPA sailed through it.. I guess online gambling and multiple workman's comp claims make a guy a tad moody...

I want to know more about the glass thing as well. That's horrible.

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Can anyone remember the date of Casey seizure and where she was taken by JG?

Love_Mama
08-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Casey has probably stolen from many others too - maybe they didn't know who stole from them - but I'll bet they do now. If you are stealing from people close to you I bet you are also stealing from people you care less about.

People steal money to buy drugs. Period. That's total BS that's she wasn't using drugs!

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 07:40 PM
she most likely did how do we know this guy is telling the truth ? how do we know he isnt lieing about his sis ? we dont know anything .

Well we've verified all we can for the moment. Tricia, the admin and owner of WS says she'll verify him if he joins here. In the meantime people want to discuss it.

SeriouslySearching
08-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Oh, I had to go to work and missed all this good stuff!!! I have to play catch up now!

So Rick seems to be really Cindy's brother, eh? Looks like he has uncovered some family skeletons...

Firesweep
How do I get a hold of Tricia...

SuziQ

Sorry, I don't Blink.

Love_Mama
08-20-2008, 07:42 PM

People steal money to buy drugs. Period. That's total BS that's she wasn't using drugs!

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 07:43 PM

Here is a link to her PM. BTW, thanks for everything.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=794

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:45 PM

PM her

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Sorry, I don't Blink.

I am interested in seeing what name she gave..

sweetmop
08-20-2008, 07:47 PM

Poor Cindy!:boohoo:

WTH is wrong with this woman?
I'm a nurse too. It really embarasses me that Cindy is of the same profession! At least I know she went to a different school than I did! lol!
Regardles, you don't have to be a nurse to realize that your daughter is pregnant! I think Cindy has some real issues. She has covered for this daughter, and lied , and bailed her out over and over again, that Cindy doesn't see the truth or hear it, even when it's right in front of her!

I am sick of the shenanighans that is going on! :mad:
Sorry for the venting!

Blink34
Oh, I had to go to work and missed all this good stuff!!! I have to play catch up now!

So Rick seems to be really Cindy's brother, eh? Looks like he has uncovered some family skeletons...

LOl, I was wondering if you were working or canoodling with YM

jinnimae

It's been a long day and it's really hard to follow MSN's threads (not all neat and tidy like here at WS!), so if anyone wants to copy/paste, I'm sure there's tons of us who would appreciate it.:clap:

athy
08-20-2008, 07:48 PM
in one post Rick wrote i read George liked to gamble. maybe casey did too.

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:48 PM
It's been a long day and it's really hard to follow MSN's threads (not all neat and tidy like here at WS!), so if anyone wants to copy/paste, I'm sure there's tons of us who would appreciate it.:clap:

Just a note to whomever is the ambitious one to please put it on the "Rick" thread

JBean
08-20-2008, 07:49 PM
whoever this person is they are just perpetuating gossip. So much for this persons credibility.
If it is him, he's bad news. If it isn't him he's bad news.

jmho of course :)

Firesweep
08-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Here is a link to her PM. BTW, thanks for everything.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=794

Thank YOU SuziQ... Hopefully this guy is legit and we can get him to make Casey or the family talk.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 07:51 PM

Rick was posting to an msn board as well? Just trying to keep things straight. TY.

mommya
08-20-2008, 07:52 PM

I think it has just been qouted as "a few months prior" and "earlier in the year"

I found this interesting myspace post from jesse to a girl in GA -

Jan 19 2008 6:41 AM

Ok, so as much as I want to come up next weekend with Di, alas I cannot. However, next time he does, and gives me some notice I will come up. I will even bring the brother for a campus visit. Got to meet the brother...he is classic. Oh and please talk to Di about "Clueless"...we might need to plan an intervention

I'm wondering if "clueless" is Casey - and he did try an intervention or took her to the hosp. for an OD or something. Seizure my foot!

I also wonder who Di is.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 07:52 PM
whoever this person is they are just perpetuating gossip. So much for this persons credibility.
If it is him, he's bad news. If it isn't him he's bad news.

jmho of course :)

If it's him I look at it as enlightening.

Leila
08-20-2008, 07:53 PM

http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/general.msnw?action=get_message&ID_Message=228&ShowDelete=0&ID_CLast=244&CDir=-1

Blink34
08-20-2008, 07:53 PM

I say confirmation of the argument that ensued and the reason for it on 6/15/08 is pretty enlightening, among other things..

ShinaLite
08-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Rick was posting to an msn board as well? Just trying to keep things straight. TY.

yes someone from the topix board also has an msn board and invited him to talk there without all b.s.

shannon718
08-20-2008, 07:55 PM

Me too Suzi ....great minds think alike.

SuziQ
yes someone from the topix board also has an msn board and invited him to talk there without all b.s.

Thanks!

JBean
Family member like this would have zero credibility to me. Airing family laundry on the internet? There is no benefit to anyone to have this kind of gossip floating around.
JMHO of course :)

mommya
08-20-2008, 07:56 PM

Yes - it fills in some of the missing peices that we all know exist - Like the family dynamic.

strach304

I never saw an exact date given just Jesse's mother as the source and she said early this year.

shannon718
Family member like this would have zero credibility to me. Airing family laundry on the internet? There is no benefit to anyone to have this kind of gossip floating around.

apparently she will not speak to him anymore because he tried to get her to face the fact that Casey is LYING. He says she'll take it to her grave and is trying to turn around the misinformation out there. At least someone is........

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 07:57 PM
I say confirmation of the argument that ensued and the reason for it on 6/15/08 is pretty enlightening, among other things..

And the whole pregnancy denial thing makes me realize why the grandparents are behaving the way they are and that it might not be intentional.

donnam
08-20-2008, 07:58 PM
I just got done reading all this. It gave me a brain bleed!

shannon718
08-20-2008, 07:59 PM
And the whole pregnancy denial thing makes me realize why the grandparents are behaving the way they are and that it might not be intentional.

What do you mean Suze? Not intentional? Do you mean just a looooooong history of being in denial and supporting casey's lies? I think you are exactly right which is why Nothing that cindy and George say can be taken seriously and I mean NADA!

Amster
08-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Supposedly, Casey used Grandmas check to buy something at a store. $354. Cell phone, maybe?

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 08:00 PM

Even if their past behavior explains the grandparents current behavior and actually makes, me anyways, more understanding of them? I would think you a supporter of the GP's would at least appreciate that happening.

shannon718
08-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Supposedly, Casey used Grandmas check to buy something at a store. $354. Cell phone, maybe?

Whatever she bought with it.....I don't even care. This girl allegedly stole from her grandmother......

What a peach!

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 08:02 PM
What do you mean Suze? Not intentional? Do you mean just a looooooong history of being in denial and supporting casey's lies? I think you are exactly right which is why Nothing that cindy and George say can be taken seriously and I mean NADA!

Exactly. Now hopefully their denial and support doesn't land them in legal trouble further down the line.

STEADFAST
08-20-2008, 08:02 PM
apparently she will not speak to him anymore because he tried to get her to face the fact that Casey is LYING. He says she'll take it to her grave and is trying to turn around the misinformation out there. At least someone is........

That's the way I feel. I prefer people to be straightforward and honest. This family's "dirty laundry" has been waving in the breeze for over a month now. Time to start trying to understand what really did happen with the Anthonys in June and July.

shannon718
08-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Even if their past behavior explains the grandparents current behavior and actually makes, me anyways, more understanding of them? I would think you a supporter of the GP's would at least appreciate that happening.

It certainly explains: The pizza, the gas cans, the PANTS, the phone company is wrong, the dogs are wrong, blah blah blah blah

Need I continue?

pregodego2
08-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Sawgrass was 4/17/08... Casey may have had access to that info somehow.. Building manager, etc, it's across the street from Amy's- not a stretch...
Theres a connection between Casey and that name, absolutely... NO there is no babysitter, but that name is connected to her for a reason and I dont think its for her to sign up for GreenPeace..

Why are you saying april 17th? As a theory? It was confirmed that ZG did go visit on JUNE 17th.

Im going to post this in a couple of threads, so bare with me if you read it more than once. We're all wondering if this was a coincedence that casey says ZG on June 17th at sawgrass right? I suspect casey was getting "something" from ZG and ZG said well, meet me at the sawgrass apartments, i am looking for apartments today, so meet me there.

or something like
casey calls out to someone, kyle or jesse or tony "where can i score _____(fill in drug here)?"
so-and-so says "i'll call ZG and see where she is" or "ZG is at sawgrass looking at an apartment"
casey goes there, scores her fix and then goes about her day. now knowing that ZG was looking at sawgrass that day.
THAT'S why ZG didn't want her face shown and won't be telling the truth anytime soon.

EVERYTHING IMO OF COURSE ;)

zadari
08-20-2008, 08:05 PM
JMHO of course :) i feel the same way .. why is he saying anything ? if he doesnt talk to her that much . and why hasnt he come forward before ? i just dont get people i guess .. im too untrusting

shannon718
08-20-2008, 08:06 PM

Actually, with all do respect I do not call this gossip. I call all of the outrageous kidnapping stories that the Anthony's throw around daily to the media.... Gossip. That is the kind of Gossip that does not benefit anyone....

especially Little Caylee.

JBean
08-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi Shannon I guess what mean is I wonder what his agenda is to post this kind of info on the internet. I can't imagine hating my sister so much that I would post confidential information.
It's really sad all the way around. Whom does it benefit for him to post this info? certainly not Caylee. It just adds to the circus.

JBean
08-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Actually, with all do respect I do not call this gossip. I call all of the outrageous kidnapping stories that the Anthony's throw around daily to the media.... Gossip. That is the kind of Gossip that does not benefit anyone....

especially Little Caylee.
we crossed posts. I think it is all gossip and not to the benefit of anyone.

sweetwater
08-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Exactly. Now hopefully their denial and support doesn't land them in legal trouble further down the line.

Hopefully it will.

shannon718
Why are you saying april 17th? As a theory? It was confirmed that ZG did go visit on JUNE 17th.

Im going to post this in a couple of threads, so bare with me if you read it more than once. We're all wondering if this was a coincedence that casey says ZG on June 17th at sawgrass right? I suspect casey was getting "something" from ZG and ZG said well, meet me at the sawgrass apartments, i am looking for apartments today, so meet me there.

or something like
casey calls out to someone, kyle or jesse or tony "where can i score _____(fill in drug here)?"
so-and-so says "i'll call ZG and see where she is" or "ZG is at sawgrass looking at an apartment"
casey goes there, scores her fix and then goes about her day. now knowing that ZG was looking at sawgrass that day.
THAT'S why ZG didn't want her face shown and won't be telling the truth anytime soon.

EVERYTHING IMO OF COURSE ;)

I must say that ZG has been through enough....I do not think it is wise or very nice to insinuate that this poor woman is a drug dealer. She has already somehow been victimized by Casey who obtained her name somehow in some shady way of her own.

ZG from sawgrass has been cleared by LE and that should be enough.

impatientredhead

The pregnancy denial by Casey makes me really squeamish. What was her plan there? Was she that disconnected to Caylee from the very beginning?

JBean
08-20-2008, 08:10 PM
i feel the same way .. why is he saying anything ? if he doesnt talk to her that much . and why hasnt he come forward before ? i just dont get people i guess .. im too untrustingHe has his own agenda. There is no value plastering it on the interent. He would keep it to himself until court if it were of value.

SuziQ
It certainly explains: The pizza, the gas cans, the PANTS, the phone company is wrong, the dogs are wrong, blah blah blah blah

Need I continue?

It really does explain all of that.

athy
he may be talking because he doesn't have someone to talk to to let this stuff off his chest. not everyone has a bunch of close friends around. and from the way he talks (writes) it seems he has a lot pent up inside. lot of frustration, anguish.

impatientredhead
08-20-2008, 08:11 PM
I must say that ZG has been through enough....I do not think it is wise or very nice to insinuate that this poor woman is a drug dealer. She has already somehow been victimized by Casey who obtained her name somehow in some shady way of her own.

I think we have been asked not to post stuff like that about her. It might get deleted?

bessie
08-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Amster, it could very well have been a cell phone. The price seems about right. And speaking of cell phones, I have a question for Rick. What does his mother say about the alleged phone call from Caylee to her? Did it occur?

Can't believe that question didn't come up on the other board. An affirmative answer would be crucial to this case.

shannon718
08-20-2008, 08:12 PM
I think we have been asked not to post stuff like that about her. It might get deleted?

I was defending ZG.....I thought the post was inappropriate

impatientredhead
08-20-2008, 08:14 PM

Need I continue?

Coming from an extremely dysfunctional family (who knows who would fall out of my "family tree" to share about me... I don't even want to think about it) but family dynamics like this do not appear overnight. In stressful times I think you see exactly what someones coping mechanisms are. George drives by himself and lashes out, Cindy explains things away even if it flies in the face of direct evidence, and Lee's swoops in and tries to fix things and then gets the hell out of dodge.

athy
08-20-2008, 08:14 PM
i wonder if someone who works at Sawgrass gave casey the info...OR...i wonder if ZG had checks in her car and casey got a hold of one. many of them have the addy and phone numbers and stuff on it.

impatientredhead
08-20-2008, 08:16 PM
I was defending ZG.....I thought the post was inappropriate

I was agreeing with you ;)

MaggieMom
in one post Rick wrote i read George liked to gamble. maybe casey did too.

She was gambling with her daughter's life, it seems.

shannon718
I was agreeing with you ;)

:blowkiss:

El Gato
08-20-2008, 08:18 PM
The pregnancy denial by Casey makes me really squeamish. What was her plan there? Was she that disconnected to Caylee from the very beginning?

Now I see why there was no pics of a pregnant Casey. I loved my baby bump and took many pics. I don't think she wanted the baby.

Truth Seeker
08-20-2008, 08:19 PM

Cindy wrote this on her my space: Quote>:A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was."

How could she have denied Casey being pregnant if here she said she CAME to her? :waitasec:

pregodego2
08-20-2008, 08:20 PM

Well it needs to be cleared. It would add a lot better of an understanding of who is involved, why and how. It isn't just a name. You don't just coincidently pick a name, an apartment complex and a random date then have it turn out to be correct by accident. NOTHING can be ruled out at this point, HOW she got that info is very important IMO. :thumb:

Sherbie
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM

I agree...and I have some thoughts about the family dynamics that I might post later since they seem to have a very similar situation as some of my family members. I actually was so worried about it in my own family that I went to a counselor a few years ago to see how to deal with it, whether I could do anything to help/stop it. It would be too long and kind of off the topic to post on this thread, but he did give me some enlightening info and I might start a thread for it later.

Cindy might not have known Casey was pregnant, but just because she denied it to Rick doesn't mean she didn't know. She might well have known that Casey was pregnant and either felt she was protecting Casey by denying it or didn't want to answer the questions that would probably ensue if she admitted it, especially if she felt the family would be disapproving. Whew...with them, who knows?!? :crazy:

pregodego2
08-20-2008, 08:23 PM
we aren't allowed to post full names. im not ;)

this isn't the place to fully discuss this, so if you have more to say on it, i posted in the gen discussion thread.

Blink34
08-20-2008, 08:27 PM
[quote=pregodego2;2529340]Why are you saying april 17th? As a theory? It was confirmed that ZG did go visit on JUNE 17th.

It was always reported as 4/17/08 according to the affidavit.. I did read that there was a rumor that there was some handwriting issue that made it look like 6/17 that has never been confirmed...

Can anyone confirm this change officially? I certainly may have missed it

sleuthmommy
08-20-2008, 08:28 PM

I don't mind doing it but want to know it's ok to do so first.

capoly
08-20-2008, 08:28 PM
he may be talking because he doesn't have someone to talk to to let this stuff off his chest. not everyone has a bunch of close friends around. and from the way he talks (writes) it seems he has a lot pent up inside. lot of frustration, anguish.

I agree. Caylee might not have gone missing, or might have been found by now, if the Anthony family had more straight talkers like Rick within it.

There's a missing, possibly dead, 3 year old. Rick, to me, sounds like he IS focused on Caylee and has reached a point of being sick of seeing his conniving relatives waylay that focus from Caylee to themselves with their lies and attention seeking behaviors.

God bless him, Caylee needed someone to stand up for her.

SeriouslySearching
08-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Ah, C'mon! Now I am confused! I thought this thread was about Rick, Cindy's brother and not general discussion on ZG!

Truth Seeker
08-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Amster, it could very well have been a cell phone. The price seems about right. And speaking of cell phones, I have a question for Rick. What does his mother say about the alleged phone call from Caylee to her? Did it occur?

Can't believe that question didn't come up on the other board. An affirmative answer would be crucial to this case.

Someone asked Cindy how Caylee could have called and Cindy said the phone number was programed in Casey's cell phone

How in the world would Caylee get Casey's phone!!!!

capoly
08-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Ah, C'mon! Now I am confused! I thought this thread was about Rick, Cindy's brother and not general discussion on ZG!

I am confused also LOL. It says Rick-Cindy's Brother up top but than goes a mite haywire.

JBean
08-20-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi Suzi. We have no idea if he speaks the truth or has his own agenda. If what he is saying is valuable it should go to LE. My biggest beef with the gp's is that they keep speaking out in areas they should not. Same thng this dude is doing.

Kat1124
08-20-2008, 09:05 PM
Respectfully snipped from an Swag:

Rick is George Caseys biological father?
Are you kidding me?! No he is not.

Is this right?

technicalconfusion
08-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Is this right?

Rick is Cindy's brother.

Kat1124
08-20-2008, 09:08 PM

Rick wrote:
The Jokes on all of you.

PsychoAlert wrote:
<quoted text>
Angellina wrote:

He also said that they all went to visit the Cindy's father on Father's Day, but I thought Cindy said that Casey didn't go and that she rarely brought Caylee with her to the nursing home????

Wise Old Owl
08-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Ok - now that I am back and my puter has stopped smoking. What do you all think about this guy?

GreenTeam
08-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Is this right?

Rick says later that he thought the poster was asking if George was Caylee's father. George is Casey's father.

impatientredhead
08-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Is this right?

He later says that he misread it and though the question was is George Caylee's father. George is Casey's father.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 09:11 PM
He also said that they all went to visit the Cindy's father on Father's Day, but I thought Cindy said that Casey didn't go and that she rarely brought Caylee with her to the nursing home????

Please read the intro to this thread. The post you quoted, IIRC, is in regards to one of the fake Ricks. Confusing I know. Just trying to keep this all straight.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi Suzi. We have no idea if he speaks the truth or has his own agenda. If what he is saying is valuable it should go to LE. My biggest beef with the gp's is that they keep speaking out in areas they should not. Same thng this dude is doing.

Hopefully we'll get more of a verification on Rick soon. No way to know over the net who someone is. We'll never know for sure what his real agenda is. And hooking him up to a lie detector is unrealistic. IMO, his credibility is something everyone will have to decide for themselves.

Wise Old Owl
08-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Well? What do you all think? Is this guy legit? I think he is and boy some of the stuff he is divluging is quite telling isn't it?

Truth Seeker
08-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Cindy is not happy...:rolleyes:

Message 4 of 33 in Discussion

"My sister Cindy just emailed me finally and said someone said that I was badmouthing her on a blog. I told her that i was just informing the people that had false info and trying to educate the people bashing them."

Kat1124
Rick says later that he thought the poster was asking if George was Caylee's father. George is Casey's father.

Oh, Okay, thanks.

softsoul
Wow. How disturbing this is if true. I have worked in the mental health field for years and worked with about every kind of abusive family you could imagine....but I have never heard of such denial in one person, let alone two at the same time. To look your brother in the eye and deny your daughter's pregnancy when it is so apparent to EVERYONE else?? It is the same dynamic we are seeing now.

This information, along with more claims of Casey harming people she claims to love without any apparent guilt, has just about taken away all hope I have of Caylee being OK. There was still a part of me that refused to believe Casey could harm her child and not be torn apart with remorse, not break down at least once in front of her family or friends.

Reading about the relationship between Cindy and Caylee was heartbreaking to me. What a devastating loss for so many people.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Well? What do you all think? Is this guy legit? I think he is and boy some of the stuff he is divluging is quite telling isn't it?

I certainly hope he is. What he's saying is very informative.

JBean
08-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Hopefully we'll get more of a verification on Rick soon. No way to know over the net who someone is. We'll never know for sure what his real agenda is. And hooking him up to a lie detector is unrealistic. IMO, his credibility is something everyone will have to decide for themselves.
By why would he speak out through a message board? Legit or not isn't that weird?
I just cannot come up with a single reason to anyone's advantage to post these kinds of details online. i feel the same about Clint House(?) Why would you go on TV? talk to LE and PI's.

robotdog
08-20-2008, 09:27 PM
wow
:)

McSev
08-20-2008, 09:28 PM

JACKPOT!!! winner...you get the gold star today - can you say Blackjack? You must work in a A T&T jobbie...cuz that is almost to the penny what you'd pay, with the ESN transfer and all. NICE. :)

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 09:29 PM
Wow. How disturbing this is if true. I have worked in the mental health field for years and worked with about every kind of abusive family you could imagine....but I have never heard of such denial in one person, let alone two at the same time. To look your brother in the eye and deny your daughter's pregnancy when it is so apparent to EVERYONE else?? It is the same dynamic we are seeing now.

I know alot of people don't like Pat Brown, but it would be interesting to hear her take on this. I keep saying the same thing over and over...it's mind boggling.

Hailiejade77
08-20-2008, 09:34 PM
I think this guy is legit,.. and i so hope he comes over here. Did anyone invite him over here yet?

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 09:34 PM
By why would he speak out through a message board? Legit or not isn't that weird?
I just cannot come up with a single reason to anyone's advantage to post these kinds of details online. i feel the same about Clint House(?) Why would you go on TV? talk to LE and PI's.

JBean, if I was going through something like this, I wouldn't be discussing anything. I wouldn't be on NG, myspace or here like we've seen so many related to a case do. But they do it. Years ago I was sought out by the press and went out of my way to duck them.

I'm wondering if he's had to deal with this weirdness all his life and finally has found a place and reason to talk about it. IDK.

technicalconfusion
08-20-2008, 09:35 PM
JACKPOT!!! winner...you get the gold star today - can you say Blackjack? You must work in a A T&T jobbie...cuz that is almost to the penny what you'd pay, with the ESN transfer and all. NICE. :)

Blackjack phone:
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=BlackJack(TM)+II+by+Samsung&q_sku=sku1140027&WT.srch=1

Patty G
08-20-2008, 09:38 PM
I found this interesting in what Rick wrote:

The pool is the logical explanation. Cindy said the steps to the pool were put away yet they appeared the next evening when she got home from work.(on the 16th) Makes sense to me. i think Casey paniced and hid the body in the shed until the 18th when she backed into the drive. She put the body in the trunk and drove around a few days to find a place to hid the body. The woods by the airport is where she probably put it. I think the 17th when the cell phone pinged there by the airport is when she was just scouting for a place to put Caylee's body. That is my theory.

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 09:40 PM
I think this guy is legit,.. and i so hope he comes over here. Did anyone invite him over here yet?

A few posters posted that they did. But I'm not sure how they went about it.

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-20-2008, 09:42 PM
I don't think this is morally right. If this guy, Rick, is who he says he is, then he should contact LE. We should not speculate anything about the family based on what he says. As of now, there is no way verify this guy. With all do respect, I think we should convince him to constantly check back with LE, and not spread his supposed knowledge on the internet. There is no reason to get sucked into what he says. It is not our place. If he is the real deal, then he is a character witness. Plus, he is hindering the investigation by spreading gossip and not coming forward to LE.

Wise Old Owl
08-20-2008, 09:42 PM
A few posters posted that they did. But I'm not sure how they went about it.
Well he seems to have one guy that he knows. Talks about calling him and that he now only has a cell # but he will get in touch with him. Plus he gives out some very specific information on his past. where he worked - that plant and the cities he's lives in and he names names and all.

Tricia
08-20-2008, 09:43 PM

Hold On, I am confused, is someone posting saying he is rick? If so please PM the person's user name.

Lanie
08-20-2008, 09:45 PM
JBean, if I was going through something like this, I wouldn't be discussing anything. I wouldn't be on NG, myspace or here like we've seen so many related to a case do. But they do it. Years ago I was sought out by the press and went out of my way to duck them.

I'm wondering if he's had to deal with this weirdness all his life and finally has found a place and reason to talk about it. IDK.

My opinion is he is totally fed up. I am outraged by the behavior of this family, and I don't even know them. If nothing else, it maybe infuriates him the effect this is having on his parents, and he is trying whatever he can to put all this out there, to maybe push this to an end, so his parents can try to get past this. This state of limbo must be hell for them.
Assuming, of course, he is who he says he is. :waitasec:
Lanie

Hailiejade77
08-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I don't think this is morally right. If this guy, Rick, is who he says he is, then he should contact LE. We should not speculate anything about the family based on what he says. As of now, there is no way verify this guy. With all do respect, I think we should convince him to constantly check back with LE, and not spread his supposed knowledge on the internet. There is no reason to get sucked into what he says. It is not our place. If he is the real deal, then he is a character witness. Plus, he is hindering the investigation by spreading gossip and not coming forward to LE.

I am pretty sure that he said he called and no one wanted to talk to him. I might be wrong though, but I thought he said that,..anyone know if he did?

Tricia
08-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Somebody please explain to me what is going on?

Tricia
as in Owner of WS...Thanks

SouthernMom
08-20-2008, 09:47 PM

The pool is the logical explanation. Cindy said the steps to the pool were put away yet they appeared the next evening when she got home from work.(on the 16th) Makes sense to me. i think Casey paniced and hid the body in the shed until the 18th when she backed into the drive. She put the body in the trunk and drove around a few days to find a place to hid the body. The woods by the airport is where she probably put it. I think the 17th when the cell phone pinged there by the airport is when she was just scouting for a place to put Caylee's body. That is my theory.

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool.

If she hid the body in the shed, why didn't the cadaver dogs signal there? Two days in a shed in 80-90 degree weather; there should have been some trace there.

Tricia
08-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Is this "rick" person posting on ws???????

bessie
08-20-2008, 09:48 PM
In one post he stated that he would agree to a phone interview with Greta if asked. An invitation has been extended to him via a message on the MSN board. Shortly before it was posted, he said he was signing off to go out to dinner with his wife, so no reply as of yet.

Hailiejade77
08-20-2008, 09:49 PM

Tricia

there is a guy named Rick who says he is Cindy's brother that is over on Topix and MSN forums. Some people have extended for him to come over here. He hasn't yet. Thats all I know

Tricia
i am going to keep posting like this until someone tells me what is going on. Is this rick posting on ws?????

rozey

From what I can see Tricia, NO. But apparently someone claiming to be Rick, Cindy's brother is posting on other sites and was invited here.

GreenTeam

Tricia

No he is not. Someone found him posting on another web site board, and then more recently on second one.

Lili

Tricia

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_52.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZNman000 (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZNman000&utm_id=7923)

BeBeBru

Tricia

I would love to help you but I have read everything and I could NOT
explain it to save my life. Thanks for all you do.:blowkiss:

Patty G

My gut feeling says "yes"! Once I read about Father's Day at the nursing home, it put an explanation on the picture with Caylee and her Great GrandPa. There was tension for sure on that day!

Tricia
08-20-2008, 09:50 PM
Thank you. That is all i needed to know.

zadari

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool. alot of people have had that theory .. and this child is a family member .. something isnt right about this .. if he knew this kid .. how could he talk about her like she is a case ? i dunno hinky meter is on

SuziQ
Tricia, I just sent you a om. rick is not a member of WS or posting here that I know of.

mommya
08-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Tricia - no not yet tho I believe he has been invited

Patty G
08-20-2008, 09:51 PM
i am going to keep posting like this until someone tells me what is going on. Is this rick posting on ws?????

No, this person posted on http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TLP6BTTF57ESH2VME/p59

follow all threads by Rick

angelmom
08-20-2008, 09:52 PM

Not that I've seen (but don't hold me to it). I think people are reading at MSN and sharing what is being said.

I think.:chicken:

sleuthmommy

Tricia,
No, not that I know of. This is all conjecture of what he has posted over at the Topix forum and the other MSN forum. And it's gotten a little confused between the imposter Rick, the 'real' Rick and the other person Robert who posted on Topix. HTH!

Patty G
Thank you. That is all i needed to know.

You can see Rick here too!
http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=228&LastModified=4675686491955901633

robotdog

not confirmed yet :)

pixarfreak
Well he seems to have one guy that he knows. Talks about calling him and that he now only has a cell # but he will get in touch with him. Plus he gives out some very specific information on his past. where he worked - that plant and the cities he's lives in and he names names and all.

I have to say he is legit.
Also, on the orlando board, another poster questioned him about organized crime related stuff in Ohio from a time ago that I am familiar with and knew about.

Adelphi is where he worked and retired from. They are a GM motors company and jobs were/are bleak. He probably took early buy out.

curiositycat
08-20-2008, 09:53 PM
Tricia if you are still here...Rick has been asked to come to websleuths. Last I heard he was going out to dinner with his wife. Secondly..check you email. It appears that Joesphsjordan is now doing some sort of booking for Greta. He was on here trying to contact you I am not sure about what. People said to PM you. It could be that Greta is wanting to get Rick on or???? Not sure.

Wise Old Owl
No - I just PM'd you about all this.

believe09
I mean-are we spending all of this energy on someone who has been clearly identified?

sleuthmommy
08-20-2008, 09:54 PM
I mean-are we spending all of this energy on someone who has been clearly identified?

I know I contacted the 'right' Rick.

believe09
Tricia if you are still here...Rick has been asked to come to websleuths. Last I heard he was going out to dinner with his wife. Secondly..check you email. It appears that Joesphsjordan is now doing some sort of booking for Greta. He was on here trying to contact you I am not sure about what. People said to PM you. It could be that Greta is wanting to get Rick on or???? Not sure.

We have a WS poster doing bookings for Greta?

Oh my goodness.

Tricia
Thanks Guys, I have been getting PM's about this and I had no idea what was going on.

Look, here is the deal. Don't believe a word of it unless it is confirmed by someone connected with the board. It could be the same person just messing with you.

Until then I wouldn't even bring it up.

Also, I do have the ability to confirm if this is the real Rick if he joins WS. It will speak volumes if this "rick" does not join. And as of yet, he has not.

Thinking_Out_Loud
08-20-2008, 09:55 PM
I am pretty sure that he said he called and no one wanted to talk to him. I might be wrong though, but I thought he said that,..anyone know if he did?

Yes, I read that too. I also read that he was just kidding about who he said he was. I am sure that it would not be very difficult to talk to someone regarding the case as LE would like to hear from anyone that matters. If anything, he should hold his tongue and wait for them to return his call. Regardless of whether or not he is the Rick in question, this is muddling facts. This entire thread is concerning someone that was met in another forum. I see where people are buying into everything this "man" is saying, and gossiping about his "facts". At this time, we should not enable this...

sleuthmommy
08-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks Guys, I have been getting PM's about this and I had no idea what was going on.

Look, here is the deal. Don't believe a word of it unless it is confirmed by someone connected with the board. It could be the same person just messing with you.

Until then I wouldn't even bring it up.

Also, I do have the ability to confirm if this is the real Rick if he joins WS. It will speak volumes if this "rick" does not join. And as of yet, he has not.

Works for me! I told him to contact you here so we'll see what happens. Just wanted to add a big thanks for having such a great community here. :-)

McSev
Blackjack phone:
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=BlackJack(TM)+II+by+Samsung&q_sku=sku1140027&WT.srch=1

Can't go by the online price...typically, AT&T will sell it to you out of upgrade cycle (which is every 12-14 months) for $299 and they won't let you rebate anything. Besides, can you see Casey mailing in for the rebate check? She can't even keep track of Caylee, so I find that highly unlikely.

They tack on 25 bucks as a service charge for registering the device to your account, which constitutes the salespersonage adding the ESN number that's located on the device in your account with AT&T.

curiositycat
Well Tricia you know what a skeptic I AM. He has pictures of him with Cindy, ect. It looks real to me also.
But I agree we should make sure.

believe09
08-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Yes, I read that too. I also read that he was just kidding about who he said he was. I am sure that it would not be very difficult to talk to someone regarding the case as LE would like to hear from anyone that matters. If anything, he should hold his tongue and wait for them to return his call. Regardless of whether or not he is the Rick in question, this is muddling facts. This entire thread is concerning someone that was met in another forum. I see where people are buying into everything this "man" is saying, and gossiping about his "facts". At this time, we should not enable this...

FWIW-I really truly agree. I could say I was Jose Baez-how would you know?

Tricia
08-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Well Tricia you know what a skeptic I AM. He has pictures of him with Cindy, ect. It looks real to me also.
But I agree we should make sure.

We have to wait and see if he joins. I have two ways to confirm it is him and I will use both of them.

My gut tells me it's a fake.

pixarfreak
08-20-2008, 10:00 PM
I truly think he's for real

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Yes, I read that too. I also read that he was just kidding about who he said he was. ..

Granted, we have no verification that the Rick this thread is for is the real deal. But their were two pretending to be him on Topix which prompted him to join and put a stop to that. The post you are talking about is from one of the Rick's BEFORE the one WE are interested in joined at Topix.

McSev
08-20-2008, 10:01 PM
FWIW-I really truly agree. I could say I was Jose Baez-how would you know?

Actually I'm not buying into what this guy is saying as much as comparing the poster from MSN to what this "rick" has posted on Topix. The MSN poster is even more believable than the "rick" guy, IMO. However, if you compare what the 2 are saying, some of what they both say is consistent. Not saying it's true - just saying it's consistent.

SouthernMom
08-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Can't go by the online price...typically, AT&T will sell it to you out of upgrade cycle (which is every 12-14 months) for $299 and they won't let you rebate anything. Besides, can you see Casey mailing in for the rebate check? She can't even keep track of Caylee, so I find that highly unlikely.

They tack on 25 bucks as a service charge for registering the device to your account, which constitutes the salespersonage adding the ESN number that's located on the device in your account with AT&T.

I have a hard time believing she even bought the Blackjack to begin with. Why would she not have returned the phone for another when it didn't hold the charge. I'm sure with her attitude they would have replaced the phone and given her free airtime just to get her out of the store.

bessie
08-20-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm extremely skeptical by nature, and this guy seems like the real thing to me. If not, he's someone who knows him and details about the family. A friend or relative of his wife, perhaps. At any rate, I'm reserving judgment until he either accepts that invite for the Greta interview or signs up here.

gypsiechavi
08-20-2008, 10:06 PM

I agree with you completely. It's gossip and we have no idea if it is true.

SuziQ
We have to wait and see if he joins. I have two ways to confirm it is him and I will use both of them.

My gut tells me it's a fake.

There were two fake Ricks at topix. The one we are interested in joined a day ago to put a stop to that. His writing style is different. He's provided pics that our sleuthers never located online. Which tells me someone didn't lift those pics to use in a phony profile. IDK, if the latest Rick is real. But he is not the same as the other ones.

OneLostGrl

This information, along with more claims of Casey harming people she claims to love without any apparent guilt, has just about taken away all hope I have of Caylee being OK. There was still a part of me that refused to believe Casey could harm her child and not be torn apart with remorse, not break down at least once in front of her family or friends.

Reading about the relationship between Cindy and Caylee was heartbreaking to me. What a devastating loss for so many people.

Makes one wonder what life was like growing up in that home. With those parents.

Truth Seeker
08-20-2008, 10:07 PM
I know I contacted the 'right' Rick.

How did you contact Rick? Through MSN or Topix? Just curious. :)

pixarfreak
08-20-2008, 10:09 PM
just repeating myself:

Also, on the orlando board, another poster questioned him about organized crime related stuff in Ohio from a time ago that I am familiar with and knew about.

Adelphi is where he worked and retired from. They are a GM motors company and jobs were/are bleak. He probably took early buy out.

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Actually I'm not buying into what this guy is saying as much as comparing the poster from MSN to what this "rick" has posted on Topix. The MSN poster is even more believable than the "rick" guy, IMO. However, if you compare what the 2 are saying, some of what they both say is consistent. Not saying it's true - just saying it's consistent.

lol, now that would depend on which Rick's you are comparing. The hopefully real Rick, or the two that were pretending to be him? God, this is awful.

McSev
08-20-2008, 10:13 PM
lol, now that would depend on which Rick's you are comparing. The hopefully real Rick, or the two that were pretending to be him? God, this is awful.

HEHEHEHE :) I meant Real Rick - nice tongue twister there!

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 10:14 PM
just repeating myself:

And wasn't there at least one person from topix who verified him? I don't remember exactly what that convo was though.

Chica
08-20-2008, 10:15 PM
I have a hard time believing she even bought the Blackjack to begin with. Why would she not have returned the phone for another when it didn't hold the charge. I'm sure with her attitude they would have replaced the phone and given her free airtime just to get her out of the store.

BUT...if she used a bad check to buy the blackjack with, she could have been worried that the store would have had the check returned and she would have gotten caught...

SuziQ
08-20-2008, 10:16 PM
HEHEHEHE :) I meant Real Rick - nice tongue twister there!

I'm beginning to hope the Real Rick is a fake Rick so this will all go away! lol:crazy:

missscarlett
I read both "Rick's" posts on Topix. If you read the posts you can tell they are clearly two different people. I honestly believe that one of them is the "real" Rick. He knows way too many details about the family. He gives info that only someone in or close to the family would know. And I can't say I blame him for posting what he's got to say online. Has said that the Anthony's behavoir is embarassing to him and his family. I would speak up too so that people wouldn't think I was as crazy as my sister and her husband!

pixarfreak
Not sure about verification
it was difficult to read through

missscarlett
08-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Not sure about verification
it was difficult to read through

Someone on there said she had actually spoken to him and verified that he was legit.

McSev
08-20-2008, 10:21 PM
I read both "Rick's" posts on Topix. If you read the posts you can tell they are clearly two different people. I honestly believe that one of them is the "real" Rick. He knows way too many details about the family. He gives info that only someone in or close to the family would know. And I can't say I blame him for posting what he's got to say online. Has said that the Anthony's behavoir is embarassing to him and his family. I would speak up too so that people wouldn't think I was as crazy as my sister and her husband!

Yep. And the MSN poster I referenced is a friend of Cindy's mother - and that "no hype" way she has of explaining what she knows is very plausible to me. She says she speaks to Cindy's mother once a week.

txsvicki
08-20-2008, 10:22 PM
I think this was mentioned on the general thread earlier today, but could this person be someone from the nursing home? People there would have access to pics of family. I believe it's either family or someone connected who would have access to pics.

Wise Old Owl
08-20-2008, 10:23 PM
I think this was mentioned on the general thread earlier today, but could this person be someone from the nursing home? People there would have access to pics of family. I believe it's either family or someone connected who would have access to pics.
He also had pics of his wedding with him and Cindy and the great-grands. Besides he looks like Cindy IMO