PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Grace 8-21

ShouldBWorking
08-21-2008, 08:05 PM
so much for hoping she wouldn't be all over the news

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Yay, she's keeping the glasses on! Oops, spoke too soon.

passin_through
08-21-2008, 08:08 PM
my my the Padilla's getting the shaft for poor security :P

PassTheMotrin
08-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Leonard isn't wearing his hat because it got soaked in the rain.

Thanks for pointing that out to us, Len.

miss lisa
08-21-2008, 08:10 PM
It is interesting watching the cops on the inside of OCSD watching Casey & Co. getting ready to walk out into the swam of media. They were loving it and so was I!

miss lisa
Who cares if she knew it was coming! It isn't OCSD job to walk her to her car!

amethyst221
Now it's LE's fault.

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Ick!

But I hope she enjoys seeing her NEW LIFE. And finally seeing what all her old friends have been seeing!

Not as much fun as when she could hang out with friends & enjoy life.

She wanted to be a star but I didn't think she wanted to be stuck 24/7 with with her parents, bounty hunters & the media. LOL

WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE CASEY. Enjoy!

burningsky22
What is up with the pitty party? Waaa they didn't have good security, well neither did Caylee. Who cares if her life was put in danger and she was scared! Scare the poop out of her.

ShouldBWorking
no booze, no guns, no suggestive clothing

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:12 PM
my my the Padilla's getting the shaft for poor security :P

I guess, dead or alive Casey would make an interesting segment for his show.

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 08:13 PM
That household is going to implode!

ShouldBWorking
08-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Cindy is a pussy cat compared to his mother, lmao

impatientredhead
08-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Who cares if she knew it was coming! It is OCSD job to walk her to her car!

I don't recall that being part of their job? They kept her safe and sound while she was in their care, she asked to be sent out into the world, wasn't their idea.

LI_Mom
That household is going to implode!

Oh yeah. lol

I wonder how long before the screaming starts?

I feel a little sorry for the poor little dogs... they must be a nervous wreck. I hope THEY'RE safe.

passin_through
wow, what good is that? Padilla's couldn't even take Casey into custody if she ran--they aren't licensed in state of Fl

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 08:16 PM
She doesn't trust LE, so she had her own security. Don't say now it was an LE job. speaking to CA here!

panthera
08-21-2008, 08:17 PM
It doesn't sound like she'll be enjoying herself too much! :boohoo:

passin_through
08-21-2008, 08:17 PM
good point, amethyst. They aren't good enough to protect from kidnappers or to help find Caylee but they are good enough to shield Casey. gee

panthera
08-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Oh yeah. lol

I wonder how long before the screaming starts?

I feel a little sorry for the poor little dogs... they must be a nervous wreck. I hope THEY'RE safe.
And the cat too! :) I too would love to know what's going on inside that house.

ShouldBWorking
It doesn't sound like she'll be enjoying herself too much! :boohoo:

church is an option:rolleyes:

panthera
church is an option:rolleyes:
It might be a good idea, imo. :)

Muzikman
08-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Anybody believe Baez about what she supposedly whispered in his ear that she "wants to hold her head up high because she's not guilty"?

I think he made that up, to use as part of her public defense. I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth either.

passin_through
08-21-2008, 08:22 PM
kk, that angle of the camera (left side Casey waiting to get in SUV) Casey looked pretty darn annoyed.

miss lisa
08-21-2008, 08:23 PM

That knocks out FusiAn

GreenTeam
08-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Anybody believe Baez about what she supposedly whispered in his ear that she "wants to hold her head up high because she's not guilty"?

I think he made that up, to use as part of her public defense. I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth either.

It didn't look to me like she was whispering, it looked like she was trying to hide her face.

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:24 PM
And the cat too! :) I too would love to know what's going on inside that house.

Awwww. Poor cat is probably hiding under a bed or couch.

IMO, if the media attention keeps up outside their house.... it might force Cindy or George to lose their patience one & for all.

Having this b1tch back home puts the focus right outside THEIR DOOR.

How long can Cindy stay away from work? George? Do these parents even have a life anymore?

TKS2003
08-21-2008, 08:25 PM

I dont believe she knows the meaning of "hold her head high"....sorry, not the vernacular of Casey.
So she isnt guilty of child neglect? C'mon Jose, gotta know we know that is the LEAST of what she's guilty of....l

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:25 PM
It didn't look to me like she was whispering, it looked like she was trying to hide her face.

Of course she was.... she doesn't want Zenaida to know she's out of jail. It's too dangerous!

LOL

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 08:26 PM

It was just part of today's episode of The Young and the Guiltless.

impatientredhead

I agree, and if she was whispering there is no way he could have heard her in that crowd. They are just trying to explain away odd body language people are commenting on. IMO

panthera
That knocks out FusiAn
I don't think she'd be welcome there again if she could go. A couple of weeks (or so) ago, they said business was way down because of the bad publicity! :D

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
I dont believe she knows the meaning of "hold her head high"....sorry, not the vernacular of Casey.
So she isnt guilty of child neglect? C'mon Jose, gotta know we know that is the LEAST of what she's guilty of....l

What was the word he used the other night to describe Casey's guilt... I think he said she "mishandled" her daughter????

passin_through
08-21-2008, 08:28 PM
she said something because of the way Baez pulled his head away and made a face--one I'm not sure I could describe.

panthera
Of course she was.... she doesn't want Zenaida to know she's out of jail. It's too dangerous!

LOL
Well, she might have something to worry about from all the ZFG's out there who have been questioned by LE and otherwise inconvenienced because of her! :eek:

amethyst221
What was the word he used the other night to describe Casey's guilt... I think he said she "mishandled" her daughter????

Mismanaged, I think. after he said misplaced.

passin_through
Padilla said that--that Casey is only guilty of "mishandling her kid"...like it was nuttin' at all.

edit: yes, mismanaged. amethyst got it right

Amster
08-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Note to Casey.....you really aren't that important. No matter what mom and dad and Lee tell you. No matter what your lawyer or his merry band of enablers tell you. You're just a run of the mill, POI in a crime. A crime that involves your baby. Remember her?

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Mismanaged, I think. after he said misplaced.

Yes, I think that was the word.

It was SO absurd, SO wacky, SO crazy.... I was wondering if he was related by blood to the family. lol

Hailiejade77
Just came on and I am watching Nancy Grace. Leonard said that nothing Casey says in front of her parents or him is privledged EVEN if Baiz is there. Only conversations between Baiz and Casey only are privledged, SO it makes no sense that he told her not to talk unless he is there! Because anything she says with him there to her parents or Leonard can be used against her,.. doesn't make sense does it?

GizzySmith
wow, what good is that? Padilla's couldn't even take Casey into custody if she ran--they aren't licensed in state of Fl
There are no licenced bounty hunters in FL
10. Bounty Hunter Provisions.

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
(2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
(3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

Ciara
08-21-2008, 08:31 PM
I follow all the threads here but dont post as it all moves so fast. I am in the UK so cant watch Nancy Grace:( Does anyone mind telling me who is actually being interviewed on the show?

miss lisa
08-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Now it's LE's fault.

It's everybody's fault but Casey's! Just ask her!

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:32 PM
I wonder what's going on at Fusian tonight?

Bet they're having FUN, FUN, FUN.

gibby207
08-21-2008, 08:32 PM

I smell BS....

passin_through
08-21-2008, 08:33 PM
pre trial Nov 5th? and trial Nov 17th? I get tht right?

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Just came on and I am watching Nancy Grace. Leonard said that nothing Casey says in front of her parents or him is privledged EVEN if Baiz is there. Only conversations between Baiz and Casey only are privledged, SO it makes no sense that he told her not to talk unless he is there! Because anything she says with him there to her parents or Leonard can be used against her,.. doesn't make sense does it?

You're correct. But if he's there and CA gets into treacherous territory, he can instruct her not to answer. It's all about Casey not giving up any fact or anything that could incriminate her, not about finding Caylee. Not that she's going to talk.

ShouldBWorking
08-21-2008, 08:34 PM
I hope this guy is 100% wrong, I'm scared

passin_through
08-21-2008, 08:36 PM
talking head lawyer says if they don't charge Casey soon she will walk. They don't have enough even for the neglect charge.

miss lisa
08-21-2008, 08:38 PM

For someone who wanted to walk out with her head held high because she hadn't done anything her & Baez had that umbrella pulled all the way down to their shoulders INSIDE the building! :mad:

gibby207
talking head lawyer says if they don't charge Casey soon she will walk. They don't have enough even for the neglect charge.

Ah, patooey....she lost her child...that's pretty good neglect!

LI_Mom
I hope this guy is 100% wrong, I'm scared

Scared about what???

Any new updates about these "friends" of Casey's that allegedly kidnapped Caylee? Are they being watched? Investigated?

Have any of THESE 'suspects' cars turned up odors of rotting pizza or does that only happen to cars driven by Casey? Of all the rotten luck. :rolleyes:

ShouldBWorking
husband drove a tow truck he agrees with everything he said about the car being towed except doing the inventory, Leonard is as off the wall tonight as ever

miss lisa
Padilla is sure of alot of things too! BS!!!!

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 08:39 PM
I follow all the threads here but dont post as it all moves so fast. I am in the UK so cant watch Nancy Grace:( Does anyone mind telling me who is actually being interviewed on the show?

It's very disjointed. A little of Padilla. A couple of defense attorneys. A shrink type. Nothing really new. One defense attorney blamed LE for the fiasco at Casey's release. LP now trying to go to work on dispelling the smelly car stuff, talking about towing procedures. Crazy.

passin_through
LOL they said need to let LE do their job...like how can they?!! She won't talk!!!

ShouldBWorking
Scared about what???

Any new updates about these "friends" of Casey's that allegedly kidnapped Caylee? Are they being watched? Investigated?

Have any of THESE 'suspects' cars turned up odors of rotting pizza or does that only happen to cars driven by Casey? Of all the rotten luck. :rolleyes:

talking head lawyer said she is likely to walkl

I wish Leonard would quit calling Caylee "little girl"

gibby207
08-21-2008, 08:40 PM
LP is telling the "kidnappers" that he won't go for them for a week...LOL....whatever

STEADFAST
08-21-2008, 08:41 PM

Yeah, she's so dignified!:rolleyes: On the other hand, Casey always says the opposite of the truth . . .

miss lisa
08-21-2008, 08:41 PM
I smell BS....

She said SOMETHING but I do not believe she said THAT. You can see her lips moving (bet it was a lie). Hmmmmm maybe she did say that!:rolleyes:

amanstir
08-21-2008, 08:42 PM
It's very disjointed. A little of Padilla. A couple of defense attorneys. A shrink type. Nothing really new. One defense attorney blamed LE for the fiasco at Casey's release. LP now trying to go to work on dispelling the smelly car stuff, talking about towing procedures. Crazy.

And also that ___ Dick guy. Rob Dick maybe (commercial now, so I'm not sure). I believe he is in charge of providing the security?

LI_Mom
Ah, patooey....she lost her child...that's pretty good neglect!

If Baez has any kids, maybe he should hire Casey as his nanny after he gets her off? Poor girl needs a job & she LOVES kids. lol

Shavaun
I'm thinking we aren't going to get much more information on this until it goes to trial.

passin_through
crazy, eh, Gibby? Where is he going after them at? Seeing that Casey has been told not to talk to anyone.

sleuthmommy

I just don't get that. I'm talking about the neglect charge. The child is missing! She doesn't know where she is. What else do they need? I don't get that.

amethyst221
I don't get that she can't be convicted of neglect. They keep saying that the prosecution won't be able to show her physical or whatever needs aren't being met, because Caylee won't be there to testify????? If the custodial parent responsible for seeing to all that has mismanaged the child and lost her, at best, then did nothing to find her for a month, and then did so after being forced, and still won't help find her, that has to be neglect, in any state on any planet.

DAWN TREADER
08-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Padilla's boots really need to start walkin' back to California.

Hailiejade77
Does anyone else think Casey and her family are watching Nancy Grace and since they keep showing her getting out of jail she is like, "it was so scary and i can't believe all the media attention. " --basically getting sympathy for what she just went through and all the attention on her from her family. And then the rest of the family pipes in how hard it was for them while she was in jail with the media?????

MarleneM
I have to admit I'm curious what the towing employees had to say to LE. They could easily be used crumble any lies the family might use to cover for CA in regards to the car.

impatientredhead
She said SOMETHING but I do not believe she said THAT. You can see her lips moving (bet it was a lie). Hmmmmm maybe she did say that!:rolleyes:

I can't believe they are taking my picture with no make up on!

That would be my guess as to the depth of anything she had to say.

LI_Mom

She said, 'If you don't let me call Tony the minute I get home, I'm going to send you to live with Zenaida. Got it, b1tch?! Good!'

Shavaun
08-21-2008, 08:45 PM
does anyone else think casey and her family are watching nancy grace and since they keep showing her getting out of jail she is like, "it was so scary and i can't believe all the media attention. " --basically getting sympathy for what she just went through and all the attention on her from her family. And then the rest of the family pipes in how hard it was for them while she was in jail with the media?????

Absolutley.

panthera
I can't wait for Nancy to get back from vacation!

Pixie_Dust
If Baez has any kids, maybe he should hire Casey as his nanny after he gets her off? Poor girl needs a job & she LOVES kids. lol

oh thats almost demented....lol but a good one:woohoo::woohoo:

Ciara

Thankyou amethyst for taking the trouble to reply. Last time I asked a question on the threads here I got no reply lol as they move sooo fast. I figured no one might reply this time either so Thanks a bunch!!!!

passin_through
Like Casey says..."if I knew where my daughter was, this wouldn't be going on" How does Padilla think he can hunt a kidnapper *shakes head*

panthera
08-21-2008, 08:46 PM
I have to admit I'm curious what the towing employees had to say to LE. They could easily be used crumble any lies the family might use to cover for CA in regards to the car.
I'm sure LE has questioned them, and being good investigators they're not letting us know! ;)

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:46 PM
I don't get that she can't be convicted of neglect. They keep saying that the prosecution won't be able to show her physical or whatever needs aren't being met, because Caylee won't be there to testify????? If the custodial parent responsible for seeing to all that has mismanaged the child and lost her, at best, then did nothing to find her for a month, and then did so after being forced, and still won't help find her, that has to be neglect, in any state on any planet.

Caylee won't be there?????

Um, does that mean they already know Caylee is dead?

Does that mean the only time a parent can be guilty of neglecting a child is if the child is old enough to testify?

The comment makes NO SENSE.

(Like everything else concerning the Mother of the Year Casey.)

Ciara
08-21-2008, 08:47 PM
And also that ___ Dick guy. Rob Dick maybe (commercial now, so I'm not sure). I believe he is in charge of providing the security?

Thankyou for adding to amethyst's reply amanstir:) I wish I could watch it but we dont get her show here anymore.

gibby207
08-21-2008, 08:47 PM
crazy, eh, Gibby? Where is he going after them at? Seeing that Casey has been told not to talk to anyone.

LOL....Leonard said he's "not as sick as some of the people who want to find her dead." So, he's gonna wait for a week for that to happen??!!

miss lisa
08-21-2008, 08:48 PM
She said, 'If you don't let me call Tony the minute I get home, I'm going to send you to live with Zenaida. Got it, b1tch?! Good!'

Yeah I thought it looked like she said "Can I borrow your cell when we get in the car? I need to call TonE to see if he can meet us at the house. I know he's missed me". Yeah I think thats what I saw.....

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:49 PM
LP is telling the "kidnappers" that he won't go for them for a week...LOL....whatever

How considerate.

I'm sure they kidnappers appreciate being able to plan their week around LP's schedule. :rolleyes:

I just wish LE would find Caylee already & get this POS back in jail & the circus shut down for a while.

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Lalalalala lady is really giving it her all, trying to channel NG, getting all mad about what a mess CA is, with her mistruths. Shrink lady says don't blame the parents. But Pat says the lies show something really deeply wrong.

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah I thought it looked like she said "Can I borrow your cell when we get in the car? I need to call TonE to see if he can meet us at the house. I know he's missed me". Yeah I think thats what I saw.....

Ab-solutely!!!!

It's all about priorities. lol

passin_through
08-21-2008, 08:51 PM
that camera angle again on nancy 9from left) ...Casey looks totally pissed off there, not scared. jmo

gibby207
How considerate.

I'm sure they kidnappers appreciate being able to plan their week around LP's schedule. :rolleyes:

I just wish LE would find Caylee already & get this POS back in jail & the circus shut down for a while.

The kidnappers are getting their BlackBerry's out right now to plot their escape..........

amethyst221
The good guy lawyer said to LP: suspicion solves crimes, not taking a positive attitude. He thinks all of America cares more about the little girl than her mother does.

Pixie_Dust
wow that guy just got a dig into bh told him that "mr padilla suspicion solves crimes not positive attitudes"

STEADFAST
08-21-2008, 08:53 PM
LOL....Leonard said he's "not as sick as some of the people who want to find her dead." So, he's gonna wait for a week for that to happen??!!

Then he proved what a crack investigator he is, with the observation, "Sometimes cases are solved best if you're not so suspicious of the obvious." By that, I take it, he's admitting that her behavior seems obviously guilty.

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 08:54 PM
The kidnappers are getting their BlackBerry's out right now to plot their escape..........

LOL!

But first they'll stop at George's & steal some gas.... maybe drop by the neighbor for a shovel.... you never know when you might want to dig up bamboo shoots..... throw back a few drinks at Fusian & heck..... who wants pizza????? lol

yosande
husband drove a tow truck he agrees with everything he said about the car being towed except doing the inventory, Leonard is as off the wall tonight as ever

can't see NG, what about the inventory?

Amster
Oh dear....didn't the Casey attorney threaten to put certain media on a black list? NG needs to get back on the air. She might be the top of the list! I think Orlando Salinas, Fox News, has the top spot, though....

Leila
pre trial Nov 5th? and trial Nov 17th? I get tht right?

Yes..........the trial is Nov. 17th, with pre-trial on Nov. 5th. But either prosecution or defense can ask for a continuance. The prosecution has to bring the case to trial within 190 days, and that takes us up to about March 1st.

amanstir
Actually, now that I think about it, (I'm still not sure of the name) was I imagining things that the Mr. Dick guy said he is providing security for the family, or maybe just Casey? They have security people now?

Did I hear that wrong?

Hailiejade77
08-21-2008, 09:00 PM
And what that guys said about Casey, "THE WHOLE WORLD IS MORE UPSET ABOUT THIS MISSING LITTLE GIRL THAN CASEY IS!" Isn't that the truth! :furious:

technicalconfusion
08-21-2008, 09:00 PM
I can't believe they are taking my picture with no make up on!

That would be my guess as to the depth of anything she had to say.

She really isn't all that attractive without makeup.

My beauty comes in a bottle!

Excuse me. I don't mean to be rude....

sleuthmommy
08-21-2008, 09:01 PM
LP about the pizza:

-A kook sending a pizza that said "Stacy killed me".............. wow................. It didn't say that, as far as we know..... Even the news reports say it said "With love and decomp" and I think the person that did it said they didn't end up saying that.

passin_through
08-21-2008, 09:01 PM
did he call Casey, Stacey again?

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Nope, he is there to protect them from all the nuts. All about poor Casey again.

Hailiejade77
08-21-2008, 09:02 PM
he has been doing that forever,.. calling Casey,..Stacey

MD MOMMY
08-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Caylee won't be there?????

Um, does that mean they already know Caylee is dead?

Does that mean the only time a parent can be guilty of neglecting a child is if the child is old enough to testify?

The comment makes NO SENSE.

(Like everything else concerning the Mother of the Year Casey.)

That comment infuriated me...so an infant that can't speak..their parents cannot be charged with neglect...WRONG ANSWER..

amethyst221
did he call Casey, Stacey again?

He did.

miss lisa
Oh dear....didn't the Casey attorney threaten to put certain media on a black list? NG needs to get back on the air. She might be the top of the list! I think Orlando Salinas, Fox News, has the top spot, though....

I think the media ought the blacklist the Casey, Grandparents, Lee, Baez, Walsh & Padilla. ALL OF THEM BUT CAYLEE!

panthera
08-21-2008, 09:04 PM
I thought that was a horrible comment for him to make. No one, imo, wants to find Caylee dead. It's just a very strong possibility that she is, though, and very sad. :(

passin_through
08-21-2008, 09:05 PM
if he can't find his way to an C as opposed to a St, how's he going to find a *kidnapper*.
Also, if security by them is so good, isn't there any reading different boards to watch for *threats*?

MD MOMMY
08-21-2008, 09:05 PM
So I heard The Anthony's are going to the Beer Pong Olympics next month.......OH that's right Casey can't attend this year...dang it.

passin_through
08-21-2008, 09:08 PM
well, maybe Padilla has a clue then, no? He needs to get off camera and look for Stacey.

NighTillDawn
08-21-2008, 09:10 PM
I thought that was a horrible comment for him to make. No one, imo, wants to find Caylee dead. It's just a very strong possibility that she is, though, and very sad. :(

Lp was the one that stated when Casey gets sprung he was going to sit her down and get the truth out of her. Instead he is on NG and I don't see him searching for a ALIVE Caylee. He sure knows how to get himself on tv though. I am sick by the man's actions. For those of you who will jump and say that he can't talk to Casey without Baez there, just remember, LP and Baez were with her this morning when she got home. They even had a pizza lunch. How come LP didn't get the truth out of her then?

:praying: for Caylee

miss lisa
08-21-2008, 09:15 PM
he has been doing that forever,.. calling Casey,..Stacey

I get it MAYBE the kidnappers have STACEY's little girl!

panthera
08-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Lp was the one that stated when Casey gets sprung he was going to sit her down and get the truth out of her. Instead he is on NG and I don't see him searching for a ALIVE Caylee. He sure knows how to get himself on tv though. I am sick by the man's actions. For those of you who will jump and say that he can't talk to Casey without Baez there, just remember, LP and Baez were with her this morning when she got home. They even had a pizza lunch. How come LP didn't get the truth out of her then?

Nobody is going to get any information from Casey if she doesn't want to give it. She's already had over a month in jail to cooperate but she hasn't and I doubt she will now that she's at home. IMO, come November or whenever the trial is for child neglect, she'll just bat her long lashes at every man on the jury, smile and it might work. :mad: At least we care about Caylee!

ThoughtElf
08-21-2008, 09:19 PM
IMO, come November or whenever the trial is for child neglect, she'll just bat her long lashes at every man on the jury, smile and it might work.

Thankfully, I think most men are smarter than that.

SuziQ
08-21-2008, 09:19 PM
The good guy lawyer said to LP: suspicion solves crimes, not taking a positive attitude. He thinks all of America cares more about the little girl than her mother does.

I think that needs to be my new siggie.

amethyst221
08-21-2008, 09:21 PM
I know it's repetitive, but I can't even imagine any kidnapper scenario that wouldn't grow more dire and dangerous with every passing day, or hour, for that matter. Are we to think kidnappers or "finders" of mismanaged children who keep them for weeks are nice? Harmless? This charade is just so unbelievable. Does Baez or anyone think people just won't catch on??? where's the urgency?

panthera
08-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Thankfully, I think most men are smarter than that.
I sure hope so!! :praying:

panthera
08-21-2008, 09:26 PM
I know it's repetitive, but I can't even imagine any kidnapper scenario that wouldn't grow more dire and dangerous with every passing day, or hour, for that matter. Are we to think kidnappers or "finders" of mismanaged children who keep them for weeks are nice? Harmless? This charade is just so unbelievable. Does Baez or anyone think people just won't catch on??? where's the urgency?
I don't see a scenario where somebody would kidnap a 3 y/o and have a happy ending unless the person who "kidnaps" is doing so to protect the child from an abusive or neglectful mother.

MysteryAddict
08-21-2008, 09:31 PM

Wouldn't you think by now that Lp would know the name of the girl he bailed out?

He called her Stacy again tonight!!

athy
08-21-2008, 09:42 PM
I get it MAYBE the kidnappers have STACEY's little girl!

maybe THEY'RE the ones that have Stacy Peterson!!!!

impatientredhead
08-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Wouldn't you think by now that Lp would know the name of the girl he bailed out?

He called her Stacy again tonight!!

Hopefully she doesn't jump bond he will be looking for Stacy and that little girl.

SuziQ
08-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Hopefully she doesn't jump bond he will be looking for Stacy and that little girl.

And he can also stay busy looking for Zeneeeda Zoonuda Zaddada Hernadeez Fernandeez Gonzalies.

kbay5
08-21-2008, 09:51 PM
And he can also stay busy looking for Zeneeeda Zoonuda Zaddada Hernadeez Fernandeez Gonzalies.

Oh so that is why they couldn't find her, they have her name wrong. Why didn't you say so earlier. :waitasec:

panthera
08-21-2008, 09:54 PM
:floorlaugh: No wonder no one knows where to find the mysterious nanny ~ they don't have the right names!

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 09:55 PM
if he can't find his way to an C as opposed to a St, how's he going to find a *kidnapper*.
Also, if security by them is so good, isn't there any reading different boards to watch for *threats*?

Maybe Stacey is the psuedo name he plans on using when he puts her story on his reality show?

Stacey, Candy, Joe & Larry & of course, the poor "mismanaged" Carly.

All names have been changed to protect..... HIMSELF..... against slander suits. lol

Seriously, why do I think when the trial blows over Cindy & George are going to go crazy files lawsuits & trying to make people pay for ruining their lives? :mad:

SuziQ
08-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Panthera and Kbay, Go figure huh?

panthera
08-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Panthera and Kbay, Go figure huh?
If this case weren't so tragic some of these things would be hysterical, like mangling the name of the person who supposedly took little Caylee. You'd think he'd get that one right!

LI_Mom
08-21-2008, 09:59 PM

LOLOL

I think she just left jail. :rolleyes:

Baznme
08-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Did anyone see the posts on the Orlando Sentinel board the other night from the alleged brother of Cindy. I went through over 1000 posts and I really got the feeling the guy was for real. He said a lot. He mentioned that this Jesse Grund (the cop that resigned) was Casey's ex-fiance and that he believed that person to be the real father of Caylee. Then a couple of nights later, I found a post from someone in Athens GA that claimed to have seen Caylee with a person matching Jesse Grund's description and a woman with blonde shoulder length hair with a robust figure. The vehicle she described was one that would match this Jesse. The woman was stroking the little girl's hair and saying good-bye. The man (brother of Cindy) said that Jesse Grund's girlfriend was "Zenaida". This was in Athens GA at a convenience store during the daytime. The same store was robbed later that evening. There is a police report on it somewhere. There was also a third party (described as a young male) about 22 yrs. old sitting in the back seat. If there is any validity to this sighting, it would seem law enforcement would have pursued this lead. Does anyone else know anything about any of this?

Elphaba
08-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Then a couple of nights later, I found a post from someone in Athens GA that claimed

That person actually registered here and shared what she saw... I will have to find the thread. BRB

Elphaba
08-21-2008, 10:27 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69279

There are postings in the above thread discussing the person that made the claim... she registered here as Renea.

And here, she shows up on this closed thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69211

Baznme
08-21-2008, 11:20 PM
I don't know what to think. Do you think that LE knows about these things?

SuziQ
08-22-2008, 01:30 AM
NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Out of Jail on Bail
Aired August 21, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/21/ng.01.html

krimekat
08-22-2008, 01:51 AM
I don't know what to think. Do you think that LE knows about these things?

yes, it was a tip

HappyChic727
08-22-2008, 06:41 AM
I missed the show last night. I chose to spend time with my 2 year old niece. My sister-in-law made us ice cream cones and we snuggled on the couch to eat them and we laughed at how cute she was eating from my cone and then hers. It makes me wonder if Casey even had a thought about Caylee yesterday on her own. She should have been at her parents' house, sharing an ice cream cone with Caylee, but instead, well, you know the rest.

Back to the show, now why would LP say something like that? Someone needs to pull the reigns back on this entire group of players. Does anyone ever watch Clean House? Love Niecy Nash! I'm going to use some of her expressions here!

This is a hot mess!

This is mayhem and foolishness!

It's time to get to gettin'!

I just can't imagine getting away with the crap that the entire Anthony family has gotten away with thus far. I think some laws need to be changed in Florida. Am I right?