PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

Pages : [1] 2 3

CW
08-30-2008, 02:39 AM
Continue posting here please. ALSO MEMBERS HAVE BEEN WARNED TIME AND TIME AGAIN WE ARE A GROUP OF ADULTS WHICH MEANS THERE IS TO BE NO ONE CALLING ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE NAMES THE MEMBERS WHO THINK THEY DO NOT HAVE TO OBEY WS RULES WILL FIND THEIR POSTING PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED. WE UNDERSTAND OUR EMOTIONS CAN GET IN OUR WAY OF CLEAR THINKING BUT IF ONE GET'S TO THAT POINT THEY NEED TO LOG OFF FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND TAKE A 30 MINUTE BREAK OR SO. ALSO PLEASE EVERYONE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.
THANK YOU,
WS STAFF...

RR0004
08-30-2008, 02:42 AM
Thanks Windchime!

TURBOTHINK
08-30-2008, 02:42 AM
What does anyone (or everyone) think about this emailing with the 12 yr old. Someone posted earlier that clearly shows that is a direct violation of her terms. Even though it said "while in custody" - well technically she WAS in custody and just out on bond - so doesn't that still count? I know those weird teachers that got out and then contacted there "lil boyfriends" sure went back to the slammer REAL QUICK LIKE. Do you think LE will try to pursue this as well? The news of those emails just surfaced right before all this other stuff went down - so LE might just be getting around to following it all up.

They SHOULD immediately file charges on a bond violation before court. Of course they may not even know about it.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 02:43 AM
WC- love your avatar. Yup, I finally figured where the box was to check.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 02:43 AM
They SHOULD immediately file charges on a bond violation before court. Of course they may not even know about it.
Can anyone find the original terms?

RR0004
08-30-2008, 02:44 AM
Turbo...are you there?

CheckDaFacts
08-30-2008, 02:45 AM
My avatar is very short lived here. It was so the brd could see an updated photo without going back and forth. Promise not to brow beat into submission on board. Looking for my balloon.

Wise Old Owl
Here it is:

Originally Posted by Just__me
Not sure if the link will work but you can try...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...CaseID=5960531

7/16/2008 A COMPLAINT FILED DOA 07/16/08 BOND CT1: NONE CT2: NONE CT3: NONE #08034750
7/17/2008 A ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A AFF/INSOL FILED REF
7/17/2008 A APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
7/17/2008 A BOND STAYED @ NONE
7/17/2008 A DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED
7/17/2008 A DERP FEE OF $50 IMPOSED CR15 50.00
7/17/2008 A MOTION TO SET BAIL BOND FILED
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED JOSE A. BAEZ
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF INVOKATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
7/17/2008 A ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
7/17/2008 A ORDER FINDING PROBABLE CAUSE FILED
7/17/2008 A IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A ORDER - COURT DENIES BAIL BECAUSE NO CONDITION OF RELEASE CAN REASONABLY PROTECT THE COMMUNITY, ASSURED THE APPEARANCE OF THE DEFENDANT OR PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE JUDICIAL PROCESS.
7/17/2008 A ORDER - WHILE IN CUSTODY DEF TO BE SCREENED FOR BAKER ACT CRITERIA. NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH ANY CHILD UNDER 17 YOA

JBean
Continue posting here please. ALSO MEMBERS HAVE BEEN WARNED TIME AND TIME AGAIN WE ARE A GROUP OF ADULTS WHICH MEANS THERE IS TO BE NO ONE CALLING ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE NAMES THE MEMBERS WHO THINK THEY DO NOT HAVE TO OBEY WS RULES WILL FIND THEIR POSTING PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED. WE UNDERSTAND OUR EMOTIONS CAN GET IN OUR WAY OF CLEAR THINKING BUT IF ONE GET'S TO THAT POINT THEY NEED TO LOG OFF FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND TAKE A 30 MINUTE BREAK OR SO. ALSO PLEASE EVERYONE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.
THANK YOU,
WS STAFF...
I'll second that.

Thanks Windy!

Law_girl41
08-30-2008, 02:46 AM
MAN! I leave and comeback and its a new thread.

repost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts
See that is the frustration and it makes no sense from the beginning all the way to this moment.

Yeah, and it makes me scream at the TV in my SAM KENNISON voice!!

SAY IT!!SAY IT!!! OH! OH!!!

batmancj
08-30-2008, 02:46 AM
Okay, really, I am headed to bed...BUT did I miss anything in the past 30 minutes?

JBean
08-30-2008, 02:47 AM
Here it is:

Originally Posted by Just__me
Not sure if the link will work but you can try...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...CaseID=5960531

7/16/2008 A COMPLAINT FILED DOA 07/16/08 BOND CT1: NONE CT2: NONE CT3: NONE #08034750
7/17/2008 A ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A AFF/INSOL FILED REF
7/17/2008 A APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
7/17/2008 A BOND STAYED @ NONE
7/17/2008 A DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED
7/17/2008 A DERP FEE OF $50 IMPOSED CR15 50.00
7/17/2008 A MOTION TO SET BAIL BOND FILED
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED JOSE A. BAEZ
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF INVOKATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
7/17/2008 A ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
7/17/2008 A ORDER FINDING PROBABLE CAUSE FILED
7/17/2008 A IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A ORDER - COURT DENIES BAIL BECAUSE NO CONDITION OF RELEASE CAN REASONABLY PROTECT THE COMMUNITY, ASSURED THE APPEARANCE OF THE DEFENDANT OR PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE JUDICIAL PROCESS.
7/17/2008 A ORDER - WHILE IN CUSTODY DEF TO BE SCREENED FOR BAKER ACT CRITERIA. NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH ANY CHILD UNDER 17 YOA
was she supervised?

RR0004
08-30-2008, 02:48 AM
My avatar is very short lived here. It was so the brd could see an updated photo without going back and forth. Promise not to brow beat into submission on board. Looking for my balloon.
I was so glad to have found that box to check!

Ezryder9
08-30-2008, 02:48 AM
Quick question, that's probably already been asked, but yes, I'm behind in reading too. Is anyone else tired of hearing Sin-dee (LOL) say how the media 'fed right into this,' ad nauseum, ad nauseum, which she, too, used to search out the camera? Kinda a case of be careful what you wish for (IMO).

Amity
08-30-2008, 02:49 AM

CDF,
I found some pretty pink balloons online at a gif/clip art site and I am trying to resize it to fit as an avatar and trying to get Caylee's name in it like I did with my bunny avatar...so far, no luck.

But using the mug shot was good because I already have too many windows open with other Casey information and didn't want to leave WS to find the latest mug shot or I might not get back in so Thank you!

CheckDaFacts
MAN! I leave and comeback and its a new thread.

repost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts
See that is the frustration and it makes no sense from the beginning all the way to this moment.

Not that voice poor lil guy

Wise Old Owl
don't think that applies to emails - an email is contact. period. Plus that one email CA says "she" (the little girl) should spend the night.

RR0004
was she supervised?
while in custody? Does that mean she couldn't have underage visitors?

Law_girl41
I'll second that.

Thanks Windy!

Mee too! I am sorry I got carried away on the case with emotions. I drank way to much coffee. Thanks for the reminder......

Now back in da corner.

Ezryder9
08-30-2008, 02:50 AM

Hey, Check -- meant to tell you I liked your new avatar. I had to go change my shirt; I forgot earlier.

CheckDaFacts
08-30-2008, 02:50 AM
I was so glad to have found that box to check!

What box for the avatar

Just__me
08-30-2008, 02:52 AM
can anyone find the original terms?

/16/2008 a complaint filed doa 07/16/08 bond ct1: None ct2: None ct3: None #08034750
7/17/2008 a advice to defendant, first appearance
7/17/2008 a aff/insol filed ref
7/17/2008 a appearance of defendant entered
7/17/2008 a bond stayed @ none
7/17/2008 a demand for discovery filed
7/17/2008 a derp fee of $50 imposed cr15 50.00
7/17/2008 a motion to set bail bond filed
7/17/2008 a notice of appearance filed jose a. Baez
7/17/2008 a notice of invokation of constitutional rights
7/17/2008 a order appointing public defender
7/17/2008 a order finding probable cause filed
7/17/2008 a in open court initial appearance
7/17/2008 a order - court denies bail because no condition of release can reasonably protect the community, assured the appearance of the defendant or protect the integrity of the judicial process.
7/17/2008 a order - while in custody def to be screened for baker act criteria. No unsupervised contact with any child under 17 yoa

JBean
What box for the avatar
in the user control panel, if it's not checked people can't see avatars.

AutomaticAuttie
Does anyone know what kind of searches LE has done?

RR0004
Quick question, that's probably already been asked, but yes, I'm behind in reading too. Is anyone else tired of hearing Sin-dee (LOL) say how the media 'fed right into this,' ad nauseum, ad nauseum, which she, too, used to search out the camera? Kinda a case of be careful what you wish for (IMO).
You know earlier I had asked who was glad that Casey was back in jail. Needless to say, those that responded said yes. I don't think any of OUR opinions have been shaped by what the media has been reporting. We often know more and more accurate information. So I don't know where she's coming from. LE has been virtually silent.

CheckDaFacts
08-30-2008, 02:53 AM
Hey, Check -- meant to tell you I liked your new avatar. I had to go change my shirt; I forgot earlier.

You cant fool me there was no turnin back. Some things don't come with an option. Like bracelets for an example. Avatar is short lived for me as an avatar. Temp look :)

abrakadabra
you guys amaze me with the nine million posts in an hour.

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out.-- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

distracted
was she supervised?

Good point.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 02:54 AM
What box for the avatar
to be able to see them...I'm sorry for being so confusing

Wise Old Owl
08-30-2008, 02:54 AM
IMO Cindy is back on the "happy pills". I thought earlier on that she had been given an Rx. Then I think she stopped and that's when she started to unravel again and now tonight - she had that look in her eyes - think she's back on 'em again. It is also my opinion that she is very close to a breakdown of some kind or another. And its not going to be pretty - at first tonight I thought that might have been what was going on.

CheckDaFacts
08-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Okay, really, I am headed to bed...BUT did I miss anything in the past 30 minutes?

Not really good nite :)

Truthwillsetufree
08-30-2008, 02:56 AM

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out. -- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

Caffeine and lots of it:woohoo::woohoo:

Amity
08-30-2008, 02:57 AM

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out. -- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

I know what you mean Abrakadabra. Same thing was happening with me.
I brought in my 7 watt bunny light and placed it just to the left and sorta behind the computer screen.
This way it's not too bright, doesn't wake up Mr. Amity and it's bright enough so I can see the keyboard and lightens up the whole area so the screen isn't the sole source of light on my eyes.

If you find anything that works for you, fill us in.

Law_girl41

that being said,i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out.-- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

Youre right, my eyes were hurting too. Mine is on the monitor. buttons to adjust the brightness. SOme are in the control panel. But its a pain to adjust. Took me about a minute, worse than programming a vcr!:rolleyes:

CheckDaFacts

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out -- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

Hi, LOL your print looks like you just may. :) I keep the room softly lit with an overhead spot 60-100 wtt it helps me.

Ezryder9
08-30-2008, 02:58 AM
You know earlier I had asked who was glad that Casey was back in jail. Needless to say, those that responded said yes. I don't think any of OUR opinions have been shaped by what the media has been reporting. We often know more and more accurate information. So I don't know where she's coming from. LE has been virtually silent.

I missed your earlier post. Is it too late to respond? I'm ecstatic she's back in; I hope they arrest her twice a day until her trial; I think she should be in general population and not isolation...wait...let me regroup, losing it!!!

I so admire the collective expertise of the members here on WS. It's funny. I sit and wait for the news shows. I don't know why. By the time the shows are on, all the info's already posted here!

Last, but not least, I admire LE for being silent. IMO, that's the way it should be. They are not required to show their hands prior to charges being filed and discovery being started. I hope the closer they hold it the better their case is shaping up! And all of this is IMO.

Amity
08-30-2008, 02:58 AM
IMO Cindy is back on the "happy pills". I thought earlier on that she had been given an Rx. Then I think she stopped and that's when she started to unravel again and now tonight - she had that look in her eyes - think she's back on 'em again. It is also my opinion that she is very close to a breakdown of some kind or another. And its not going to be pretty - at first tonight I thought that might have been what was going on.

Swag,
Did you see the vid, how calmly she spoke with the woman that confronted her on the lawn?
Almost in slow motion.
You might be onto something.

CheckDaFacts
08-30-2008, 02:59 AM
to be able to see them...I'm sorry for being so confusing

Its me too plain tired this eve. Glad you figured it out but hey where is your head?

Wise Old Owl
08-30-2008, 03:00 AM
I guess we won't be visited by Tony tonight - IMO he is probably very busy right now! Wonder if we'll get a webcam or something in the courtoom tomorrow?

CheckDaFacts
08-30-2008, 03:01 AM

She seems to be medicated from different speaking engagements :waitasec: I really don't like seeing this woman melt in public view. Gad I hope she is in counciling.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:02 AM
I know what you mean Abrakadabra. Same thing was happening with me.
I brought in my 7 watt bunny light and placed it just to the left and sorta behind the computer screen.
This way it's not too bright, doesn't wake up Mr. Amity and it's bright enough so I can see the keyboard and lightens up the whole area so the screen isn't the sole source of light on my eyes.

If you find anything that works for you, fill us in.
OT- back in April while I was following quite a few cases I kept the laptop on my lap. I caused vascular damage because the heat of the computer was centered on one leg. The doctor never heard of anything like that! It caused a discoloration...but over time it's faded.

Law_girl41
Swag,
Did you see the vid, how calmly she spoke with the woman that confronted her on the lawn?
Almost in slow motion.

second that. But IMHO, she has to have that control thing. That or she's hitting the Beam again. I've speculated that she may be an a co-dependancy issue or an alcoholic, but maybe someday we will read her book.

She'll have to sell it to recover the $$$ casey took and ruined her good credit. IMO

RR0004
Its me too plain tired this eve. Glad you figured it out but hey where is your head?
I'll need a tutorial for that!

distracted
08-30-2008, 03:03 AM

Honestly, she seemed more crazed tonight than ever before while JB was giving his first interview. Her facial expressions were off. She acted like a kid in the background making funny faces and acting up just to get on tv. It was strange.

Ezryder9
Again, caveat -- this has probably already been asked. But it would be on an earlier thread, so here it comes again....

How good was that when they went into the house that they stood CA right in front of the window for all the world to see?

Wise Old Owl
second that. But IMHO, she has to have that control thing. That or she's hitting the Beam again. I've speculated that she may be an a co-dependancy issue or an alcoholic, but maybe someday we will read her book.

She'll have to sell it to recover the $$$ casey took and ruined her good credit. IMO
I would think that if she's hitting the sauce - it would be detected - someone would have smelled something by now - they do get right up in her face.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:04 AM
I guess we won't be visited by Tony tonight - IMO he is probably very busy right now! Wonder if we'll get a webcam or something in the courtoom tomorrow?
Tomorrow morning will be very interesting. I just hope I'll be able to get on here.

Truthwillsetufree
08-30-2008, 03:05 AM

I have always thought that true control freaks hate to drink or take drugs because those 2 things make them feel out of control. Just a thought.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Again, caveat -- this has probably already been asked. But it would be on an earlier thread, so here it comes again....

How good was that when they went into the house that they stood CA right in front of the window for all the world to see?
You could tell she was being read her rights.

Law_girl41
08-30-2008, 03:06 AM
Well out of coffee, means bedtime. We hope and pray that tomarrow is a better day of clarity in this case. Its funny that because of WS, I dont look at the media reports quite the same anymore.........they are more or less behind all of you smart sleuthers thats for sure.

Night all!
Goodnight Caylee , wherever you are!

darlin gal
08-30-2008, 03:11 AM
/16/2008 a complaint filed doa 07/16/08 bond ct1: None ct2: None ct3: None #08034750
7/17/2008 a advice to defendant, first appearance
7/17/2008 a aff/insol filed ref
7/17/2008 a appearance of defendant entered
7/17/2008 a bond stayed @ none
7/17/2008 a demand for discovery filed
7/17/2008 a derp fee of $50 imposed cr15 50.00
7/17/2008 a motion to set bail bond filed
7/17/2008 a notice of appearance filed jose a. Baez
7/17/2008 a notice of invokation of constitutional rights
7/17/2008 a order appointing public defender
7/17/2008 a order finding probable cause filed
7/17/2008 a in open court initial appearance
7/17/2008 a order - court denies bail because no condition of release can reasonably protect the community, assured the appearance of the defendant or protect the integrity of the judicial process.
7/17/2008 a order - while in custody def to be screened for baker act criteria. No unsupervised contact with any child under 17 yoa

Yeah, that order was amended when she bonded out on 7/23 and the No Unsupervised Contact wasn't on it.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082104/Casey-Anthony-Bond-Order

DianeB
08-30-2008, 03:14 AM

IT'S SAAAANNNNDD!!

Well, we KNOW she is not on here tonight !! ROFL!!

I will bet money she has been on here lurking to see what everyone says about her since the day she got out of jail. She is that narcissistic.You know what really skeeves me about that?

The fact that she does. not. give. one s*it what it is we're writing about her. She gets off on all of it.

marly56
08-30-2008, 03:15 AM

try looking away [longer distance] from your screen for a few seconds or so after every 10 or 15 minutes...also use the ''palming method'' close your eyes in front of a lamp where your lids of your eyes are closed but the light from the lamp is on your closed eyelids.it will be nice and bright..the gently rest your closed eyes on your palms for a few seconds. this will revitalize your eyes..

ZooMomology

Oh, I loved it so much, and I loved the applause from the audience out front, and the fact that the cops drove all over Cindy's lawn. The whole event was priceless.

Wise Old Owl
And what about JB going to the house - BEFORE going to the jail? Holding that presser while CA is making the "perp walk"! Wouldn't he - shouldn't he have gone straight to the jail from wherever it was that Cindy called him? I mean why go to the house first?

QuickAttack
08-30-2008, 03:17 AM
OT- back in April while I was following quite a few cases I kept the laptop on my lap. I caused vascular damage because the heat of the computer was centered on one leg. The doctor never heard of anything like that! It caused a discoloration...but over time it's faded.

Best invention ever:

Belkin CushTop. You can sit it on your lap. You can sit it on any surface...it's the best $30 I've ever spent. Comes in an assortment of colors.

http://www.technologyguide.com/assets/X-200705071050449537.jpg

Ezryder9
08-30-2008, 03:18 AM
I usually pay no attention to what the defense atyorneys say in these mega media cases, but tonight I listened to Baez as he tried to garner sympathy for KC being arrested purposefully in full view of cameras and the vigil/protestors rather than quietly being brought down to the station to be booked. It seems LE planned the arrest to coincide with the presence of the protestor/vigil folks, just to add to KC's stresses. I have so ask - so what?

Are we to feel any sympathy that she is marched out of the house in handcuffs in front of cameras and the dueling purpose gangs? I hardly think so.

This is LE's way of telling KC, Baez, Cindy and George that LE is in charge and calling the shots, not the other way around. Let this be a lesson. When you lie to LE, send them on wild goose chases looking for your missing child, refuse to cooperate, tamper with evidence, obstruct justice, provide false sworn statements, denigrate their efforts and spit in the face of everyone that has tried to help - you get treated like the scum you are.

Tim Miller is in the house but KC isn't talking to him; she is in her room on her computer. He is meeting with the parents. When she pops out for a snack, she is all smiles. Hello. KC doesn't act like Caylee was her child. But, then she never did. It must have been strange to watch her grow up without a conscience. A real demon seed, if ever there was one.

I am sick of the parents. Sick, sick, sick. It would be so much better if they would just shut up, shut up, shut up! Claiming that the Pontiac was used as a temporary storage spot for an anonymous rotting corpse is beyond the pale. Claiming that KC was a great mother to Caylee runs counter to the fact that they were trying to gain custody of Caylee to protect her from her mother. It doesn't matter if what they say makes no sense, they are going to say it anyway.

It has been 10 weeks now. There is not much left of Caylee to be found and this sad fact of basic science is what the Anthonys are banking on to keep up the charade that LC is just an innocent and harmless sociopathic liar laced with a little larceny but with a pure heart.

Since KC will never give up the place where she trashed her baby,I do not need to know what she did or where she did it; I already know enough, the details can go with KC to her grave and the soon

As an aside, I like how the media is upset with the "mobs" of strangers. I mean after all, aren't they too a mob of strangers? lol

I'm snipping nothing, 'cause I agree with it ALL! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

But I do want to add something. Remember KC's comment, 'well, I guess I'm a celebrity"? Well, another one of those be careful what you wish for things... I'm just waiting for the point when she realizes she's gotten more than she bargained for. And I pray that comes soon.

DianeB
08-30-2008, 03:18 AM
I have always thought that true control freaks hate to drink or take drugs because those 2 things make them feel out of control. Just a thought.Some drugs make you feel like you're on top of the world and in total control.

I don't know what it is that makes Casey the way she is. Maybe it's a chemical in the brain, or some synapses misfiring.

She is one creepy piece of work.

RobinSTAR
08-30-2008, 03:20 AM
I usually pay no attention to what the defense atyorneys say in these mega media cases, but tonight I listened to Baez as he tried to garner sympathy for KC being arrested purposefully in full view of cameras and the vigil/protestors rather than quietly being brought down to the station to be booked. It seems LE planned the arrest to coincide with the presence of the protestor/vigil folks, just to add to KC's stresses. I have so ask - so what?

Are we to feel any sympathy that she is marched out of the house in handcuffs in front of cameras and the dueling purpose gangs? I hardly think so.

This is LE's way of telling KC, Baez, Cindy and George that LE is in charge and calling the shots, not the other way around. Let this be a lesson. When you lie to LE, send them on wild goose chases looking for your missing child, refuse to cooperate, tamper with evidence, obstruct justice, provide false sworn statements, denigrate their efforts and spit in the face of everyone that has tried to help - you get treated like the scum you are.

Tim Miller is in the house but KC isn't talking to him; she is in her room on her computer. He is meeting with the parents. When she pops out for a snack, she is all smiles. Hello. KC doesn't act like Caylee was her child. But, then she never did. It must have been strange to watch her grow up without a conscience. A real demon seed, if ever there was one.

I am sick of the parents. Sick, sick, sick. It would be so much better if they would just shut up, shut up, shut up! Claiming that the Pontiac was used as a temporary storage spot for an anonymous rotting corpse is beyond the pale. Claiming that KC was a great mother to Caylee runs counter to the fact that they were trying to gain custody of Caylee to protect her from her mother. It doesn't matter if what they say makes no sense, they are going to say it anyway.

It has been 10 weeks now. There is not much left of Caylee to be found and this sad fact of basic science is what the Anthonys are banking on to keep up the charade that LC is just an innocent and harmless sociopathic liar laced with a little larceny but with a pure heart.

Since KC will never give up the place where she trashed her baby. I do not need to know what she did or where she did it; I already know enough, the details can go with KC to her grave and the sooner the better.

As an aside, I like how the media is upset with the "mobs" of strangers. I mean after all, aren't they too a mob of strangers? lol

I have to completely agree 100% :clap:

Wise Old Owl
08-30-2008, 03:21 AM
Some drugs make you feel like you're on top of the world and in total control.

I don't know what it is that makes Casey the way she is. Maybe it's a chemical in the brain, or some synapses misfiring.

She is one creepy piece of work.
Hubby was talking about that earlier. I mean what, how would you classify Casey? We know (pretty much) that she is a sociopath - but that is a syndrome right? I don't think it is classified as a mental illness. There will be no insanity defense. I don't think she is insane. So if there is no mental illness and she has a syndrome - what would you "call her"? She isn't "sick"......it was an interesting discussion.

Ezryder9
08-30-2008, 03:22 AM
G'nite all. I hope you sleuthers can get this solved by the time I get up this afternoon!

SewingDeb
08-30-2008, 03:24 AM
Hey, Ladybass just posted in another thread that Cylee is bonded out.

I don't think that's true but we will see.

tiffertots
08-30-2008, 03:26 AM
maybe the next time they go to arrest her it will be for murder...providing they have evidence!

JBean
08-30-2008, 03:26 AM
Hey, Ladybass just posted in another thread that Cylee is bonded out.
just a mistake.

ScreenName
08-30-2008, 03:27 AM
Good Nite All. Got Big plans to shower tomorrow!
Prayers for Caylee.

LOL....I hear ya on that!:crazy:

tiffertots
08-30-2008, 03:28 AM
I think the DNA results were inconclusive and that's why they need a body or a confession!

Cher352
08-30-2008, 03:28 AM
Does anyone know what kind of searches LE has done?

I don't think they have done any other than the retention ponds close to her home which they called just a diving training exercise. Heard an LE comment that said something about Casey no giving them a place to start, truthfully and the trail being so cold.

SuziQ
08-30-2008, 03:29 AM
just a mistake.

Thank God!

I'm going to bed.

Try not to get arrested JBean.

DianeB
08-30-2008, 03:30 AM
I think the DNA results were inconclusive and that's why they need a body or a confession!What if that confession comes from someone other than Casey?

Not sayin', just sayin'.

Blue_Dolphin308
08-30-2008, 03:31 AM
Sorry Guys!

tiffertots
08-30-2008, 03:31 AM
What if that confession comes from someone other than Casey?

Not sayin', just sayin'.

they might be more willing to believe it!

JBean
08-30-2008, 03:32 AM
Thank God!

I'm going to bed.

Try not to get arrested JBean.I'll wait until you get up so you can be my phone call :) good night.

JBean
08-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Sorry Guys!
Don't worry about it at all.

darlin gal
08-30-2008, 03:34 AM
Hubby was talking about that earlier. I mean what, how would you classify Casey? We know (pretty much) that she is a sociopath - but that is a syndrome right? I don't think it is classified as a mental illness. There will be no insanity defense. I don't think she is insane. So if there is no mental illness and she has a syndrome - what would you "call her"? She isn't "sick"......it was an interesting discussion.

I don't know.

CW
08-30-2008, 03:34 AM
do you folks not get it??????????? I'm only talking to the guilty ones. I said no name calling in my very first post on this thread. The next time folks you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for me to have to keep reminding each and everyone.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:35 AM
Oh, I loved it so much, and I loved the applause from the audience out front, and the fact that the cops drove all over Cindy's lawn. The whole event was priceless.
The lawn thing did make me chuckle. So much for "No Trespassing".

JBean
08-30-2008, 03:36 AM
do you folks not get it??????????? I'm only talking to the guilty ones. I said no name calling in my very first post on this thread. The next time folks you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for me to have to keep reminding each and everyone.Windy I am sure sorry you have to work so hard. But I am really grateful that you are on it.

tiffertots
I feel for the neighbors!

SewingDeb
Sorry Guys!

It happens. We're not upset.

:blowkiss:

Wise Old Owl
08-30-2008, 03:37 AM
I think we should all realize that when speaking about someone to ALWAYS just use the initials. Period. Initials - that's it. Keeps everybody out of hot water and doesn't "gum up" the threads for the mods.

batmancj
08-30-2008, 03:38 AM
Windy I am sure sorry you have to work so hard. But I am really grateful that you are on it.

Eeeck, Windy, ditto here....while you might not know, we so appreciate you and all of the mods....

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:38 AM
And what about JB going to the house - BEFORE going to the jail? Holding that presser while CA is making the "perp walk"! Wouldn't he - shouldn't he have gone straight to the jail from wherever it was that Cindy called him? I mean why go to the house first?
And miss air time?

cacnotcam
08-30-2008, 03:42 AM
Sorry if I have name called........I meant no harm. I will stop now.

cacnotcam
08-30-2008, 03:42 AM
I think we should all realize that when speaking about someone to ALWAYS just use the initials. Period. Initials - that's it. Keeps everybody out of hot water and doesn't "gum up" the threads for the mods.

My apologies.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:43 AM
Best invention ever:

Belkin CushTop. You can sit it on your lap. You can sit it on any surface...it's the best $30 I've ever spent. Comes in an assortment of colors.

http://www.technologyguide.com/assets/X-200705071050449537.jpg
Thanks...I'll try and find one.

batmancj
08-30-2008, 03:44 AM
So, thoughts on what will happen tomorrow?

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:46 AM
I think the DNA results were inconclusive and that's why they need a body or a confession!
I'm not so sure. I truly believe they're hoping that they will be able to recover poor Caylee. If they charge her now, there will be no incentive for her helping to lead them to where she can be found. That's why I think the "limited immunity" is on the table. Speaking of that, has anyone in LE actually confirmed that?

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:48 AM
So, thoughts on what will happen tomorrow?
I wish the Padillas weren't so quiet.

PurpleHaze
08-30-2008, 03:48 AM
With all of the people around the house tonight, did anyone see George? Cindy was visable, but no George?

Ladytazz
08-30-2008, 03:50 AM
I'm not so sure. I truly believe they're hoping that they will be able to recover poor Caylee. If they charge her now, there will be no incentive for her helping to lead them to where she can be found. That's why I think the "limited immunity" is on the table. Speaking of that, has anyone in LE actually confirmed that?

It's not LEs call, it's the State. There is a thread on here that has a copy of the email that was sent to JB aboutit.

ScreenName
08-30-2008, 03:50 AM

I agree,RR. I was wondering why they only arrested her for stealing Amy's checks. Honestly, I doubt she'll lead LE to Caylee.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:52 AM
There's a part of me that wants to pull an all-nighter and wait to see what will happen tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to watch if she's let out of jail. Thankfully, I was out of the country when it happened the first time. I've had such a hard time settling down to sleep after a night on the boards. I need about 20 minutes just to calm down. Still, when I close my eyes I see Caylee. Good night, sweet Caylee. May you be at peace. Good night all.

DianeB
08-30-2008, 03:53 AM
With all of the people around the house tonight, did anyone see George? Cindy was visable, but no George?No George. I don't even remember seeing him when they were perpwalking her out the front door.

Maybe he's distancing himself from Cindy for some reason best known to them?

He seems to be spending the bare minimum of time in that house.

TravelingBug

She put the wrong signs out you know. She only put 'No Trespassing'

She should've put 'No Parking' signs on the lawn instead :yes:

RR0004
It's not LEs call, it's the State. There is a thread on here that has a copy of the email that was sent to JB aboutit.
Thanks...i was including the State in the LE term. I'll check it out tomorrow. Just glad it's fact.

JBean
OH there's a twist.

RR0004
08-30-2008, 03:54 AM
No George. I don't even remember seeing him when they were perpwalking her out the front door.

there was a benefit tonight

batmancj

Why....Do you think they know more? What are your thoughts?

RR0004
OH there's a twist.
Yup...did I say that?

DianeB
08-30-2008, 03:56 AM
there was a benefit tonight
Ah, yes. I remember now. He informed the Little Dude about it.

RR0004
Why....Do you think they know more? What are your thoughts?
If LP/TP did decide to pull the bond then she's be back to finding a new guarantor. What did Greta say? LP go get your money back?

SewingDeb
With all of the people around the house tonight, did anyone see George? Cindy was visable, but no George?

I read somewhere that George and Lee had attended a benefit.

cacnotcam
08-30-2008, 03:57 AM
OH there's a twist.

Yeah? Theory?????? Care to share??

RR0004
08-30-2008, 04:00 AM
Also, didn't somewhere it state that if the court fears for CA's safety they can revoke bail or not grant bail? Maybe the "show" of the mob scene will support LE's request for no bail based on the safety issue. Maybe that's why LP had that dialogue with JB. Just thinking. Hold down the fort guys! Nite-nite

DianeB
08-30-2008, 04:01 AM
If LP/TP did decide to pull the bond then she's be back to finding a new guarantor. What did Greta say? LP go get your money back?Yayus.

I figure the judge is going to revoke the bond, given the seriousness of these new charges on top of the already pending charges and the continuing status of her daughter as a missing person.

JBean
08-30-2008, 04:02 AM
Yeah? Theory?????? Care to share??lol no I meant it was a twist to hear someone asking the Padillas to speak out.

RobinSTAR
08-30-2008, 04:02 AM
I read that people were upset with what JB had to say tonight. I wasn't able to catch that video. Can anybody give a summary of what he stated..? TIA

tiffertots
08-30-2008, 04:13 AM
wesh.com reports

Sheriff's investigators confirmed Thursday that they have received some of those long awaited DNA test results on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car. As WESH 2 first reported, one of those tests on an odor in Casey Anthony's car came back positive for human decomposition.

Test results indicated there was a dead body in the back of Casey Anthony's car. Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, first reported the car smelled like a dead body, but she later explained the foul odor in the trunk as a spoiled pizza.

Investigators said the test are not conclusive enough to confirm that the body in the trunk of the car was Caylee.

hmm...maybe there's not enough evidence to charge her yet

QuickAttack
08-30-2008, 04:15 AM
Interesting.

10. What happens if the defendant gets rearrested while out on bond?

Once the defendant is back into custody the bond can be surrendered and your liability will be terminated. There are a few problems here if you decided to surrender the bond you will lose the premium that was paid, and if you decided to get the defendant out on bond again, you will now have to post two new bonds and pay the premium on both bonds again.

http://www.aboutbail.com/faq.php#8

Ladytazz
08-30-2008, 04:25 AM
No George. I don't even remember seeing him when they were perpwalking her out the front door.

I heard that George was back it work.

78gidget78
08-30-2008, 04:28 AM
hey all, ive been away since the arrest and too tired too go searhing through. can someone give me an update with the relevant stuff? also what happened with lp? tia

RobinSTAR
08-30-2008, 04:32 AM
Interesting.

10. What happens if the defendant gets rearrested while out on bond?

Once the defendant is back into custody the bond can be surrendered and your liability will be terminated. There are a few problems here if you decided to surrender the bond you will lose the premium that was paid, and if you decided to get the defendant out on bond again, you will now have to post two new bonds and pay the premium on both bonds again.

http://www.aboutbail.com/faq.php#8

That IS interesting but if I were TP and LP I would wait til JB WASTES his money bailing her out and probably the evening she's out then I'd revoke, that would be turn the tables on the manipulator of the year.

Leila
08-30-2008, 04:36 AM
Swag,
Almost in slow motion.

I noted that too. It was quite a bit different than yesterday when she was putting the "no trespassing" signs in.

Leila
08-30-2008, 04:47 AM

Sociopath is a personality disorder and that is not classified as a mental illness. Most personality disorders cannot be cured, but sometimes behavior modification helps.

ScreenName
08-30-2008, 04:52 AM
She put the wrong signs out you know. She only put 'No Trespassing'

She should've put 'No Parking' signs on the lawn instead :yes:

LOL.. Good one!:laugh:

Leila
08-30-2008, 04:54 AM

I wondered too, as I didn't see him anywhere. Is he working nights in security?

miss_vegemite
08-30-2008, 05:11 AM
I wondered too, as I didn't see him anywhere. Is he working nights in security?
How could anybody we working under these circumstances, I wonder. Is George or Cindy still working at the moment?

moodyblue
08-30-2008, 05:34 AM
I am just curious, Does Casey only have one lawyer? Wonder if the Anthony's have thought of getting a second lawyer take/opinion on their daughters defense.
I am wondering if the advice he may giving theisn't in her best interests, but for him to make a big name for himself.

But then again maybe with all the "denial" that they supposely have, maybe they think Baez is the greatest attorney ever.

Not that I really care, I don't think she needs the most smartest lawyer ever anyway, cuz I wanna see her go down big time.

Don't have to answer, just random thoughts going thru my head tonite.

jessunlil
08-30-2008, 06:43 AM
I don't think Cindy (I would use her initials but with 3 CAs involved you wouldn't know who I meant) is on "happy pills".

I think she's probably been prescribed anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds. (and understandably so) I've seen signs that she has a dry mouth frequently and dry mouth is a very common side effect of those type of medications.

I know because I've taken them for years and they don't make me happy, that's for sure. They just keep me on a level where I can function instead of not being able to get out of bed in the morning.

Of course, I could be completely wrong in my observations and I probably am. :)

Katie526
08-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Message to MOD or anyone that can tell me. Can you tell me how to delete a post of mine. I didn't realize that people were asking me too last night. I've never had to before so not sure how. Thanks

Karen Anne RN
08-30-2008, 07:13 AM
How could anybody we working under these circumstances, I wonder. Is George or Cindy still working at the moment?

Cindy is not; she's off from work for a few weeks. I don't know about George.
I want to run through a time line, and see if anyone else finds it curious.
June 7: The date CA originally gives as the last time she saw Caylee.
June 9: TA had his truck towed to a repair shop. Later that day he went back and picked it up. (Why LE chose to document this is unclear to me.) From this date forward for at least 3 weeks, Casey is spending the night with TA. This is the original date that she and GA say they last saw Caylee.
June 15: Cindy takes Caylee to visit her parents. This is Father's Day. It is also the day that the next door neighbor over heard a huge argument coming from the Anthony's home, with CMA screaming at her parents.
June 17: The day Zenaida G views apartment at the Sawgrass apartments. I believe (and I'm only pulling this part from memory) this is also the date that CMA borrowed the shovel for 45 minutes from their neighbor. CMA's cell phone records for this date are not released.
June 28: CMA dumps the out-of-gas car at Ascot. (sp??) (The car was out of gas when GA later picks it up.)
June 30: The car was towed from Ascot to the towing yard. (And racked up a $466 bill.)
July 2 or 3: CMA gets the tattoo.
July 10: CMA tells the online boyfriend in California that she is coming to see him. She tells him that there is something that she wants to tell him; something that she has only told her mother and her brother.
July 12: This is the week CMA has Amy's car. (CMA's is still at the tow yard.)
July 15: One month to the day of the Father's Day argument, sometime between 2 and 4 pm CMA visits the tattoo parlor to make another appointment. Around noon is the time she claimed she receives the phone call from Caylee. Also around the middle of the day, Cindy and GA go to the tow yard and retrieve CMA's car. While at the tow yard, the fella who takes GA over to the car mentions that the car smells like decomp. (There is the remnants of a pizza in the trunk, which the tow guy throws away, and later LE picks it up.) GA makes no reply. GA drives the car home. (Cindy has by now smelled the decomp in the car.)Around 5 pm, Cindy calls Amy and tells her that she has to find CMA, and that....something like... if she doesn't find her, something really bad might happen. (She doesn't say what.) Sometime between 6 and 8, Cindy picks up Amy and they drive to Tony's apt. They pick up CMA and her belongings, then Cindy drops off Amy and takes CMA and her belongings home. At 10 pm Cindy calls GA and asks him to come home. LA arrives at the Anthony home to find CMA's car in the garage, and no one home. A few minutes later, Cindy arrives with CMA. At 11 pm GA arrives, and finds Cindy in the garage with CMA's car, crying. She tells him that CMA has told her that she hasn't seen Caylee for 31 days.
What's wrong with this picture ? Why wasn't GA there ? Surely he didn't go to work after smelling decomp in the car. What on earth happened between 6 and 10 pm ?? Where was Cindy and CMA between 8 and 10 pm ?
There could be some minor errors in this time line, but basically this is what happened.
.................................................. ..................................
Leonard for President !
" Are you KIDDING ME ??! I mean who ARE THESE people ??! JVM
I swear, if I have to listen to that woman scream one more time, I'm gonna loose it.

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 07:13 AM
:wave: Hey guys - I am stuck in Webcam Land but wanted to pop in and ask if this post on Topix is true or false?

Her original bond is now revoked and in order to get out of jail, she has to come up with the orginal bond again in addition to the new $3000.00. Channel 9 news in Orlando is reporting it again now.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T75R454IF9NDDCM8U/p60

TIA ~ DT

lilacwine
08-30-2008, 07:14 AM

Sometimes you have to do something normal..to keep it together.

Karen Anne RN
08-30-2008, 07:16 AM
I think she is back in jail again 78gidget.

I am watching NG from earlier that I taped and I just heard the guy from TES (tim i think?) say Casey was on her computer a lot mostly when Jane asked what she was doing while he was there for hours... Prob. online reading all the articles about her b eing a big celeb now huh? Thank god she is back in jail!

I thought her computer time was supposed to be limited. The TES guy said she was basically on the computer most of the time he was there.

Elley Mae
08-30-2008, 07:36 AM
Karen Anne you are right about George not being there,IIRC Lee was at the house (visiting) when Cindy arrived with Casey. From the time she picked her up from Tony's around 6:30? and dropping Amy off they supposedly drove around talking about where is Caylee. Cindy then drove to the police station (closed) first 911 8:08 it's about the stolen car, she drives home Lee is there then Casey tells Lee the nanny story and Cindy makes the second call, and sometime in there Cindy is calling George and he is not answering IIRC he's to busy I guess,and then the third call. Where was George?

Karen Anne RN
08-30-2008, 07:44 AM
(What is IIRC?)

darlin gal
08-30-2008, 07:47 AM
If I recall correctly. :)

Elley Mae
08-30-2008, 07:48 AM
Karen Anne the one thing about the July 15th date it is also the day Casey picked Amy up at the airport IIRC 2:30 and drove back to Tony's to get dropped off so Amy could go back to the airport to pick up Ricardo and JP,they would not all fit in the car. So I don't know when she went to the tattoo parlor.

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Karen Anne the one thing about the July 15th date it is also the day Casey picked Amy up at the airport IIRC 2:30 and drove back to Tony's to get dropped off so Amy could go back to the airport to pick up Ricardo and JP,they would not all fit in the car. So I don't know when she went to the tattoo parlor.

July 2nd is when she got the Bella Vida tattoo and then she went back again on July 15th.

I wonder if the Anthony's are going to use the donation money for Casey's bond. That would frost my shorts. I just can't stand these people. Looks like today is going be an even bigger circus. I bet more protesters are going to show up too.

Obsessed1
08-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Cindy was just on the Today show spinning her insanity all over the place. Still maintaining Caylee is alive & how she & Casey talk about Caylee & the fact that the media is outside their house and the protestors last night have nothing better to do, they should be out looking for her granddaughter! She is so delusional! I don't see any of them including Casey out scouring the streets looking for Caylee! So, basically, she lied again since everyone else (LP and Tim) have both stated that Casey doesn't engage in any conversation nor does she seem interested in the whereabouts of her daughter. Cindy also said the car didn't have a smell at some particular time trying to establish that someone just put a dead body in the trunk at the lot. God, my head is spinning. The guy from Today interviewing her (Lester) had such a disturbed look on is face after the interview. NUTS! :bang:

Karen Anne RN
08-30-2008, 07:58 AM
If I recall correctly. :)

Thank you :)

moodyblue
08-30-2008, 08:00 AM
Cindy was just on the Today show spinning her insanity all over the place. Still maintaining Caylee is alive & how she & Casey talk about Caylee & the fact that the media is outside their house and the protestors last night have nothing better to do, they should be out looking for her granddaughter! She is so delusional! I don't see any of them including Casey out scouring the streets looking for Caylee! So, basically, she lied again since everyone else (LP and Tim) have both stated that Casey doesn't engage in any conversation nor does she seem interested in the whereabouts of her daughter. Cindy also said the car didn't have a smell at some particular time trying to establish that someone just put a dead body in the trunk at the lot. God, my head is spinning. The guy from Today interviewing her (Lester) had such a disturbed look on is face after the interview. NUTS! :bang:

Man, Unreal!!!!

Elley Mae
08-30-2008, 08:01 AM
I always thought that the majority ruled, but I guess in this case the Anthony's do maybe we are the ones that are nuts. LOL

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 08:03 AM
I am so hoping they find Caylee today. It would be great to see Casey barely make it to the driveway before they arrest her AGAIN.

Knoxx
08-30-2008, 08:04 AM
No!! We are not nuts, at times I would say that to myself...Cindy is something else I best go and have my coffee before I say something I shouldn't!!!!!!!

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 08:09 AM
If they have video of Casey at the stores, they probably have receipts as well showing she didn't buy a single thing for Caylee. When my children were that young, I always needed to get something for them at the store. I hope I can keep up a little today, my daughter's birthday party is today ( 8 girls coming over YIKES) but I just have to know what's happening cause playing catch up will hospitalize me LOL.

moodyblue
08-30-2008, 08:11 AM
No!! We are not nuts, at times I would say that to myself...Cindy is something else I best go and have my coffee before I say something I shouldn't!!!!!!!

yea i think i should go start my coffeepot. Reading what she said has gotten under my skin at the moment:rolleyes:

moodyblue
08-30-2008, 08:13 AM
Tell your daughter "" Happy Birthday!!!" Have fun. How old?

elepher50
08-30-2008, 08:16 AM
Does anybody know if TES has started their searching or what time they are due to start it? Thanks

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 08:17 AM
12. The age where I'm still her best friend. :)

Dolphinmomcca
08-30-2008, 08:18 AM

I missed that, however, Ive been thinking about the "security risk" thing, and how many threats have been made against her and her family while shes been home (before last night) I dont know why when she is out in public she doesnt wear a bullet proof vest, because Im sorry, People ARE that mad to blow her away and not think twice......like she did to her daughter, never gave it a second thought Im sure. :furious:

gigi2009
Does anybody know if TES has started their searching or what time they are due to start it? Thanks

Any volunteers for the search on Caylee Anthony can meet at the command center located at: 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn. Time to show is 8:00am Saturday, August 30th. All volunteers must bring a photo ID and fill out a volunteer form.

I wonder if any reporters are there yet.

dontbreakme
I knew a couple a few years ago who were friends with my ex. (They went to HS together or something.) And they were both in and out of jail. The husband was sending the wife in to say she wanted to test drive a car then they'd steal it. It was insane. They got arrested, bailed out of jail and proceeded to go to walmart and apply for a WM cc in her mothers name and got some 5,000 limit. They then bought like a CRAPLOAD of stuff including playstations, tv, computer, alcohol etc. All things for them... And 1 baby photo album for their child who was in the custody of one of their mothers! They claimed they were furious that they didn't have custody of the baby but obviously their actions showed otherwise that they didn't care a hoot about him! Then a few days later they informed my ex they had some good news. They were having a new baby! I was like :eek: are you kidding me?

It's hard to think that someone who is a parent to a beautiful child can not care or feel things for them but after having seen it first hand you realize it's not only possible, it's disgusting.

I hope Casey stays in jail where she belongs.

Elley Mae
08-30-2008, 08:21 AM
gigi i had to laugh at that,my daughter changed at 14,she's 23 now and we get along pretty good.

suddenlyobsessed
08-30-2008, 08:23 AM
Bringing this over because I want to make sure it's read, yes this is me quoting myself lol Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalei321
http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

Showing live, GA has blocked off his whole yard (including public access) and is now fertilizing his front yard (green bucket thing), reporter made a very sarcastic comment about how he's fertilizing his yard while searchers are looking for his granddaughter.

Go George! He probably found some exception about the easement if it was blocked for maintenance. To be honest seeing those people out there makes me physically sick. I hope that all the harassment subsides now that Casey is back and jail. Anybody who can look at the video of George and cindy can see in their eyes that they are just pushed beyond limits. It's inhumane to taunt these people outside of their own home. Regardless of how you feel about them, they are still victims. If these people are supposedy giving Caylee a voice , where were they at the vigils? I hope those people organizing the march Monday will cancel it.

Knoxx
08-30-2008, 08:24 AM
12. The age where I'm still her best friend. :)
Treasure it gigi2009 and hold on as it does last! 42 years for me and my daughter...

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Thankyou--I will. :) It's hard work but the rewards are tremendous.

With George fertilizing his yard-it's easy to see how Caylee just fell through the cracks. Can't believe he's not at the search. One family at least should be there. Oh yeah, they're not crazy UH HUH.

RhondaIL
08-30-2008, 08:29 AM
Casey's lies and stealing are catching up with her. It is time for her take responsibility for her actions.

Beffie
08-30-2008, 08:29 AM
I have not seen the segment with Cindy on the Today show. So far they only talked about McCains v.p. pick, Hurricane Gusta (sp?), they did just show her on camera and said it was coming up. She looks horrible. :( I wish Casey would tell what happened to Caylee and let her parents grieve. I know they tell bizarre stories, but what she is doing to her parents is unreal. Prayers to the searchers today and prayers to everyone who loves Caylee. Please let there be an answer today.

Beffie
08-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Talking about Casey now on Today show

Patty G
08-30-2008, 08:30 AM
I have not seen the segment with Cindy on the Today show. So far they only talked about McCains v.p. pick, Hurricane Gusta (sp?), they did just show her on camera and said it was coming up. She looks horrible. :( I wish Casey would tell what happened to Caylee and let her parents grieve. I know they tell bizarre stories, but what she is doing to her parents is unreal. Prayers to the searchers today and prayers to everyone who loves Caylee. Please let there be an answer today.

The video of the TODAY Show will be in the Media Forum in about 3 hours.

lisalei321
08-30-2008, 08:31 AM

now reporting BH is gone...

Deputy Andy
08-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Well, what a week in this case. Unbelievable. NG last night practically did me in. This is getting REALLY REALLY SCARY. George and Cindy's freakouts, the protesters, the search for the body...man. I need a break from this but it's so hard not to want to know every little detail - and simultaneously hard to know every little detail.

I have my partner and our dogs and our own house to worry about. I think on this beautiful Saturday I'm going to just try to forget the whole thing for a day.

DA

suddenlyobsessed
08-30-2008, 08:33 AM
Thankyou--I will. :) It's hard work but the rewards are tremendous.

With George fertilizing his yard-it's easy to see how Caylee just fell through the cracks. Can't believe he's not at the search. One family at least should be there. Oh yeah, they're not crazy UH HUH.
Is it not a possibility that they are emotionally incapable of accepting the potential that their granddaughter may be dead and their daughter may be to blame?

jinnimae
08-30-2008, 08:34 AM

Where do you find these updates? I just keep getting last night's news.

dontbreakme
08-30-2008, 08:34 AM
You know what I find kinda funny is JB's comment about how they didn't let her turn herself in in a dignified fashion. What, if anything has casey done that is dignified? Please.

Beffie
08-30-2008, 08:35 AM
WTF is up with the spokeperson Larry whatever. He is smiling like he is just so happy to have his face on tv. :mad:

Just__me
08-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Just watched the news clip on TV of Cindy on the Today show. She speaks in such a rude arrogant tone! :liar: I really get the impression she thinks we are all beneath her :bowdown: but as I think over the last 6 weeks that is what she has done all along, not one ounce of appreciation for the now probably millions of dollars spent on the games they play, when there are truly real missing children that money could go towards and probably families that would appreciate anything offered.

Please just once I want to see someone make CAYLEE the priority!

Have we heard anything from the Padilla's?

:banghead::banghead:

CW
08-30-2008, 08:36 AM
JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Patty G
08-30-2008, 08:37 AM

Are you watching this live about BH being gone? I don't see this on the link you provided.

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 08:39 AM
Is it not a possibility that they are emotionally incapable of accepting the potential that their granddaughter may be dead and their daughter may be to blame?

I think they have been conditioned to play Casey's game her entire life. At what point do they wake up and do what's right for Caylee? Casey is all grown up-- Caylee will never have that luxury but whether they are in denial or not--they should be with the searchers.

jinnimae
08-30-2008, 08:39 AM
Watching CA now (mom)...all I can say is "whackadoodle"!!!!

Arwen
08-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Cindy is not; she's off from work for a few weeks. I don't know about George.
I want to run through a time line, and see if anyone else finds it curious.
June 7: The date CA originally gives as the last time she saw Caylee.
June 9: TA had his truck towed to a repair shop. Later that day he went back and picked it up. (Why LE chose to document this is unclear to me.) From this date forward for at least 3 weeks, Casey is spending the night with TA. This is the original date that she and GA say they last saw Caylee.
June 15: Cindy takes Caylee to visit her parents. This is Father's Day. It is also the day that the next door neighbor over heard a huge argument coming from the Anthony's home, with CMA screaming at her parents.
June 17: The day Zenaida G views apartment at the Sawgrass apartments. I believe (and I'm only pulling this part from memory) this is also the date that CMA borrowed the shovel for 45 minutes from their neighbor. CMA's cell phone records for this date are not released.
June 28: CMA dumps the out-of-gas car at Ascot. (sp??) (The car was out of gas when GA later picks it up.)
June 30: The car was towed from Ascot to the towing yard. (And racked up a $466 bill.)
July 2 or 3: CMA gets the tattoo.
July 10: CMA tells the online boyfriend in California that she is coming to see him. She tells him that there is something that she wants to tell him; something that she has only told her mother and her brother.
July 12: This is the week CMA has Amy's car. (CMA's is still at the tow yard.)
July 15: One month to the day of the Father's Day argument, sometime between 2 and 4 pm CMA visits the tattoo parlor to make another appointment. Around noon is the time she claimed she receives the phone call from Caylee. Also around the middle of the day, Cindy and GA go to the tow yard and retrieve CMA's car. While at the tow yard, the fella who takes GA over to the car mentions that the car smells like decomp. (There is the remnants of a pizza in the trunk, which the tow guy throws away, and later LE picks it up.) GA makes no reply. GA drives the car home. (Cindy has by now smelled the decomp in the car.)Around 5 pm, Cindy calls Amy and tells her that she has to find CMA, and that....something like... if she doesn't find her, something really bad might happen. (She doesn't say what.) Sometime between 6 and 8, Cindy picks up Amy and they drive to Tony's apt. They pick up CMA and her belongings, then Cindy drops off Amy and takes CMA and her belongings home. At 10 pm Cindy calls GA and asks him to come home. LA arrives at the Anthony home to find CMA's car in the garage, and no one home. A few minutes later, Cindy arrives with CMA. At 11 pm GA arrives, and finds Cindy in the garage with CMA's car, crying. She tells him that CMA has told her that she hasn't seen Caylee for 31 days.
What's wrong with this picture ? Why wasn't GA there ? Surely he didn't go to work after smelling decomp in the car. What on earth happened between 6 and 10 pm ?? Where was Cindy and CMA between 8 and 10 pm ?
There could be some minor errors in this time line, but basically this is what happened.
.................................................. ..................................
Leonard for President !
" Are you KIDDING ME ??! I mean who ARE THESE people ??! JVM
I swear, if I have to listen to that woman scream one more time, I'm gonna loose it.

You forgot the 24th when GA opened the trunk found only a gas can (note the lack of s) and definitely didn't smell or see anything else.

He went to work because it wasn't anything new to him... he arranged the whole "lose the car" thing...

RhondaIL
08-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Bringing this over because I want to make sure it's read, yes this is me quoting myself lol Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalei321

Showing live, GA has blocked off his whole yard (including public access) and is now fertilizing his front yard (green bucket thing), reporter made a very sarcastic comment about how he's fertilizing his yard while searchers are looking for his granddaughter.

Go George! He probably found some exception about the easement if it was blocked for maintenance. To be honest seeing those people out there makes me physically sick. I hope that all the harassment subsides now that Casey is back and jail. Anybody who can look at the video of George and cindy can see in their eyes that they are just pushed beyond limits. It's inhumane to taunt these people outside of their own home. Regardless of how you feel about them, they are still victims. If these people are supposedy giving Caylee a voice , where were they at the vigils? I hope those people organizing the march Monday will cancel it.

ITA!

I was shocked and frightened by what I saw on the video clips last night! I would have been petrified if that was happening in my neighborhood. This is a powder keg of emotion and I am afraid someone is going to be injured.

People need to let LE do their job.

Arwen
08-30-2008, 08:44 AM
Is the webcam not working? It looks like it's stuck on something from last night?

suddenlyobsessed
08-30-2008, 08:47 AM
I think they have been conditioned to play Casey's game her entire life. At what point do they wake up and do what's right for Caylee? Casey is all grown up-- Caylee will never have that luxury but whether they are in denial or not--they should be with the searchers.

And if they go out with the searches what will half the people say, "Oh how dare them say she didn't do it and then go out and look for a dead body." or perhaps it would be, " If they now admit shes dead why don't they go ask their daugheter where she dumped her and save all these resources." Don't you realize this family cannot win at this point?

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Thats from last night. The webcam thread people emailed them to see what was going on but maybe they took the webcam down?

dontbreakme
08-30-2008, 08:48 AM
webcam has been on the same thing for hours.... must not be up today.

MvD
08-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Could someone help me out here.. Last night.. right before all heck broke loose..someone had posted something about Beth Holloway and Cindy Anthony meeting/talking.. and that one of the two had called the other a phony.. etc.. I cannot find anything more about this.. could someone please bring me up to speed? TIA!

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 08:50 AM
And if they go out with the searches what will half the people say, "Oh how dare them say she didn't do it and then go out and look for a dead body." or perhaps it would be, " If they now admit shes dead why don't they go ask their daugheter where she dumped her and save all these resources." Don't you realize this family cannot win at this point?

Oh I realize the family can't win at this point but it's better than sitting at home. At least they'd be moving is some sort of direction instead of just spinning one lie or excuse after another. Aren't you sick of them yelling at everyone to get up and look for Caylee? ( I'm asking this nicely not sarcastically) WHy demand everyone look for Caylee but they don't?

gigi2009
08-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Could someone help me out here.. Last night.. right before all heck broke loose..someone had posted something about Beth Holloway and Cindy Anthony meeting/talking.. and that one of the two had called the other a phony.. etc.. I cannot find anything more about this.. could someone please bring me up to speed? TIA!

I hadn't heard a word about that. Oh my.

aprilshowers
08-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Thought I'd create my avatar to reflect how Casey comes across ... no emotion, no feeling, EMPTY.

Knoxx
08-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Gosh MvD, if I could share with you i would, I am so behind on my reading.

RoseRed
08-30-2008, 08:53 AM
I am praying for a live Caylee to come home today.

Katie526
08-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Are you watching this live about BH being gone? I don't see this on the link you provided.

Hi Patty: Morning

Can you tell me how to delete a post. I didn't realize last night that I needed to delete my response to quickattack. Do I need to go back to that thread or can I do it from my current settings.

lisalei321
08-30-2008, 08:54 AM

watching it live, i put the link to the station I'm watching hoping someone better than me can find where they live stream the news :(

tiredofthis
08-30-2008, 08:56 AM

I think they will accept it, but it will take time. I really feel for this family and can't imagine the horror they have to live with day in and day out.

gigi2009
Hi Patty: Morning

Can you tell me how to delete a post. I didn't realize last night that I needed to delete my response to quickattack. Do I need to go back to that thread or can I do it from my current settings.

Just go to the post you want to delete. On the lower right hand side you'll see an icon with scissors EDIT. When you click on that you'll have an option to delete the post. You just have to write a reason and make sure you check the box to delete.

Lexington

Me too. Just old stuff from last night.

aprilshowers
08-30-2008, 09:03 AM
OK ... is the avatar TOO creepy? Should I take it off?

suddenlyobsessed
08-30-2008, 09:03 AM
Oh I realize the family can't win at this point but it's better than sitting at home. At least they'd be moving is some sort of direction instead of just spinning one lie or excuse after another. Aren't you sick of them yelling at everyone to get up and look for Caylee? ( I'm asking this nicely not sarcastically) WHy demand everyone look for Caylee but they don't?

Oh yes, I agree that they are completely coming across as rude, ect... going through the emotional state they are in, I don't think they should be on TV thats what spokespeople are for. They have grossly misjudged but my problem lies in the way that everyone wants to hold them accountable for how they are acting in this time when we could never know how we would feel or act in this situation. It's just not up to us to say what is right or wrong for what they do. Trust me I am not in the G & C , but I just hope people will stop antagonize them into embarassing themselves further. It's like growing up there were downsyndrome people at my school, most people when they saw them doing something socially inappropriate would correct them, but there were always those that would encourage the behavior and get a kick out of watching the disabled person embarass themself. Which side to we want to be on?

Katie526
08-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Thanks. I cannot delete it as the thread is closed.

TonyGatto
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvD

I remember the post. It was attributed to a Cindy Intvw on INside Edition.

OkGrace

I agree with you 100 percent, they are danged if they do and danged if they do not.

They would take away from the actual search if they showed up, they are a bullseye for the media and protesters. I think more harm than good would come from any effort they make at this point.

Life as they knew it is OVER, they cannot grieve until this child is found. They cannot force thier daughter to do anything and on top of that they love her. I would have been locked up by now had I been in thier shoes either that or completely medicated until it is over. The mind can only take so much and I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around waht is going on, I cannot even begin to imagine thier pain.

On another note I believe if she can be found she will be found by Miller's team. If they do find her I hope all this meaness and harrassing will be ended immediatly. (really wish if would end now yet I do not see that happening). These folks need some space.

tiredofthis
I am praying for a live Caylee to come home today.

I pray every night that the evidence is wrong and they will find Caylee alive.
I have cried so many tears for that beautiful little girl.

RhondaIL
08-30-2008, 09:07 AM

Gone as in left the state or gone as in not at the Anthony's? TIA

lisalei321
08-30-2008, 09:10 AM
Gone as in left the state or gone as in not at the Anthony's? TIA

The reporter didn't say, sorry

suddenlyobsessed
08-30-2008, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvD

Tried to correct this earlier. I saw the post of this on the board. Somebody had commented they were watching with boyfriend or spouse IIRC and they said Cindy tried to cry during the meeting but no tears fell. That user and/or her companion said Cindy was a phony. BETH AND CINDY DID NOT CALL EACH OTHER PHONYS. The poster wrote it in a confusing manner that upon skimming made it look that way so other posters went off of that user.

Patty G
08-30-2008, 09:11 AM

My personal thought ....yes.

Wildrose
08-30-2008, 09:12 AM
good morning everyone

Katie526
08-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Does anyone believe Baez when he said that the cops wanted a big show? I think I do. I don't feel they had to do that last night right at the time of a protest. I think that was fixed.

:confused:

lmcgill
08-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Coincidentally, I was on the phone with her when police arrived at her home to arrest her

This was JB's statement.....Are you kidding me? 6-8 hour visits and then phone calls at night?????WTH

belladonna
08-30-2008, 09:13 AM
The Anthony's behavior/denial/support of Casey is really Absurd!!!.... that is why there aren't tons of volunteers...

suddenlyobsessed
08-30-2008, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorvillian
My wife is not following this case, but she did happen to watch "Inside Edition" she said that Cindy was asked about Beth's involvement in the case and she tried to cry...but no tears came.

"what a phony" She said. (his wife i believe)

This has been an amazing evening.

Justice.

Shavaun
08-30-2008, 09:15 AM
Coincidentally, I was on the phone with her when police arrived at her home to arrest her

This was JB's statement.....Are you kidding me? 6-8 hour visits and then phone calls at night?????WTH

On the phone with who?

DTFulmer
08-30-2008, 09:16 AM
If you listen to Tim from TES or LP or any of those peripheral to the case, I think they are astonished by Casey's failure to interact with them. I think we've all speculated that Casey has never wanted Caylee home so she doesn't tell anyone where she is, but I just think it is incredible to them that she remained so cold after getting out of jail for that brief time.Something seems just "not right" about that.

But I've also thought that about CA, too. Does anyone remember the very first Greta interview where she was "I haven't slept more than 4 hours or eaten anything. All I do is drink water all day..." That is what I think dragged me in here looking for something. It was just completely bizarre. And then her comment to Casey about the "cameo" on tv where she says "which one?"

And then GA. That I think he was supposed to have gone back to work after picking up the car because it was his first day. I have never really believed that he went back. Has anyone seen records to confirm he did?

I'm sure I started out with a point here, but I've forgotten what it was. I guess that just from the beginning things have seemed strange about the reactions of all their family (actually, with the exception of Lee).

TonyGatto
08-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Does anyone believe Baez when he said that the cops wanted a big show? I think I do. I don't feel they had to do that last night right at the time of a protest. I think that was fixed.

NO doubt in my mind....they knew exactly what was going on at that moment. But I don't agree that they're trying to make Casey look bad....they just wanted to apply pressure. See Casey...this is what the world really thinks of you.

tiredofthis

On the phone with Casey?

lmcgill
On the phone with who?

CA

JB sais that he was on the phone with her when the police showed up

moodyblue
I would hope that people would still volunteer to search for caylee in spite of what her family is. She deserves that.

I would go search with them if I could, but I live in louisiana.

RhondaIL
The reporter didn't say, sorry

Thanks!

Maybe he went to help with the search.

MagicRose99
08-30-2008, 09:18 AM

I think this was LE's way of saying to the public, "We haven't forgotten Caylee... give us time..."

Shavaun
08-30-2008, 09:19 AM
CA

Oh, I thought you were saying YOU WERE.

heh.

Black Magic Woman
08-30-2008, 09:20 AM
Man, Unreal!!!!
could someone PLEASE send that link because I cannot find it!!

lmcgill
CA

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

here is the link :):):)

rozey
Does anyone know if cameras are going to be allowed in the hearing today?

mystified
I think they will accept it, but it will take time. I really feel for this family and can't imagine the horror they have to live with day in and day out.

Me too...I cannot imagine having someone/s right outside my home waiting to see my every move either. This should not be allowed. I know some here don't agree with me, but that on top of what else they're having to deal with is just more than I could endure.

tiredofthis
08-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Oh, I thought you were saying YOU WERE.

heh.

That is what I thought. I'm so confused!

GizzySmith
08-30-2008, 09:21 AM

:confused:Pulling in on the grass, I thought was a little over the top. A blast of the sirens should have dispelled the protesters so that they could have parked in the driveway, or at least partly in the driveway (there was at least one car in driveway). However, we do not know everything, could there been some type of serious threat? And LE who had planned to do this after the protest decided for safety to do it when they did. Unless there was a good reason to do it, I don't understand why it was done during this protest. It just seems dangerous. I saw there were two officers by Casey, but they were not that close to her, if someone really wanted to get to her it looked like they could have.

rozey
08-30-2008, 09:22 AM
Shavaun, your siggy just creeps me out. There are some scary people inthis world!!!

moodyblue
08-30-2008, 09:22 AM
could someone PLEASE send that link because I cannot find it!!

I don't know if there is a link to it yet. Patty is the process of downloading the today show though, I think.

oceanblueeyes
08-30-2008, 09:23 AM

No, in fact I think Baez is the one milking this in the media not LE.

LE if they have an arrest warrant should serve it no matter who or who may not be there.

Why cater to a criminal?

imoo

lmcgill
08-30-2008, 09:23 AM
That is what I thought. I'm so confused!

I am sorry...a little tired and perhaps didn't explain well :confused:

mindyme
08-30-2008, 09:24 AM
My thought when I heard the charges werew the financial ones were they waited till Friday night before a holiday so she would have to wait till Tuesday to see a judge.

tiredofthis
08-30-2008, 09:25 AM
I am sorry...a little tired and perhaps didn't explain well :confused:

It doesn't take much to confuse me. :)

jeepgirlva
08-30-2008, 09:26 AM
gigi i had to laugh at that,my daughter changed at 14,she's 23 now and we get along pretty good.
My daughter is 14 and she has changed glad to see they come back around as they get older...I don't rememeber my son changing at 14 like my daughter has I have found a big difference in rasing a boy and girl...my boy was more active but not as mouthy so as long as i kept in in sports he was fine and he would wear anything opposed to my daughter she is very picky and has her own style which is fine with me but her mouth gets her in trouble with me ....any suggestions how to deal with that ?

Patty G
I didn't get a chance to post last night as the board was on overloaded. If anyone finds the document Baez had in his hand, please post it.

LE did a strategic move last night going to pick up Casey re: current charges. Although Baez stated LE had this information 2 months ago, that doesn't mean that LE had to charge Casey ASAP.

Since LE has given Casey until Tuesday, which actually was extended from Friday, per Baez request, LE had to do something before Tuesday to get a hold of Casey one on one and speak with her.

Cindy speaking on the TODAY show and reading the statement from the tow yard was difficult to watch. Even if the tow yard didn't not smell an odor upon the arrival of the car on the 30th of June, the car sat in the tow yard for nearly two weeks in the heat allowing for the "stain" to begin to ferment, bringing the odor to it's highest level.

Whatever was in the vehicle maybe small in size, and not to the degree of a full body in the trunk, it's evident that something was in the trunk at one point in time.

Baez stated last night: "there is compelling reasons for Casey actions" ... I sure would like to know what he meant by that statement! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sflEsI1mgXY

gigi2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.

Does this mean she's not getting out? Yahoo!

LovingTheChaos
08-30-2008, 09:27 AM

here is the link :):):)

The attached link also says that the bond company has revoked her bond.

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it."

melissa311
08-30-2008, 09:27 AM
[/COLOR]

I agree with you 100 percent, they are danged if they do and danged if they do not.

They would take away from the actual search if they showed up, they are a bullseye for the media and protesters. I think more harm than good would come from any effort they make at this point.

Life as they knew it is OVER, they cannot grieve until this child is found. They cannot force thier daughter to do anything and on top of that they love her. I would have been locked up by now had I been in thier shoes either that or completely medicated until it is over. The mind can only take so much and I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around waht is going on, I cannot even begin to imagine thier pain.

On another note I believe if she can be found she will be found by Miller's team. If they do find her I hope all this meaness and harrassing will be ended immediatly. (really wish if would end now yet I do not see that happening). These folks need some space.
It is true that at this time they can't do anything without be scrutinized for it. No one can know how they would react if they were in these people's position. I'm not defending them or their actions, but I do feel there is a substantial amount of denial going on. Denial about who their daughter is, denial about Caylee...You see, they haven't just lost their granddaughter in all of this; they are in the process of losing their daughter too. Some people would say, "who cares, their daughter is a psycho" but when you are a parent you may know what your children are, but it doesn't change the fact that you still love them and you still maintain a constant level of hope that maybe, just maybe, they will eventually change for the better.

I do feel sympathy for the grandparents. Their behavior is upsetting, but I personally cannot even begin to imagine how I would behave in their place. This whole thing is tragic in many more ways than one.

tiredofthis
08-30-2008, 09:28 AM
The attached link also says that the bond company has revoked her bond.

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it."

YAY! :clap:

TonyGatto
08-30-2008, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=Karen Anne;2585824] What on earth happened between 6 and 10 pm ?? Where was Cindy and CMA between 8 and 10 pm ?
QUOTE]

George is much more of a question mark than Cindy:

2:30p Casey picks up Amy at Airport
???? Amy drops Casey off at Tony L's
???? Cindy calls Amy who is at Mall
???? Cindy picks up Amy, Goes to Tony's and confronts Casey
???? Casey and Cindy drive around
7:41pm (?) First call to 911

tehcloser
After seeing that circus last night, Leonard really had no choice but to revoke it before someone else gets hurt.

oceanblueeyes
Me too...I cannot imagine having someone/s right outside my home waiting to see my every move either. This should not be allowed. I know some here don't agree with me, but that on top of what else they're having to deal with is just more than I could endure.

While Cindy and George's behaviors have been extremely odd at times and perplexing, I do think this has to be very stressful for them. They are actually like prisoners in their own homes. I am not sure how any of us would react if we were spied upon 24/7 without let up.

I can understand how emotions are running very high but imo it is much better to turn negative energy into positive energy by signing up to search for Caylee.

imoo

Bobby62

Of course it was. They have been bashing LE and pushing the innocence thing. Last night LE pushed back. Cindy even said her daughter was not going back to jail. They knew that if they picked her up late and kept her up late she would start this next leg of the journey tired. Makes it easier to break her down mentally. Remember our Marines playing rock music for Noriega? I also bet that there will be noise in the hall outside her cell tonight. It will keep her up and she will look and feel like hell today.

It also might have been for Casey's safety. Some in the crowd were lookin' for a rat killin'.

Patty G
I sure hope BH Padilla did an interview regarding revoking the bond.

DTFulmer

I'm not sure. On one hand, yes, I could see it being staged. On the other hand, I could see LE saying "We're not coming tonight," and then seeing the protestors think "Holy cats! We better think of some way to get her out of there and under the cover of protection." I guess I don't see the point of staging something that you KNOW is gonna play into the defense's argument.

tehcloser
08-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Oh, And Good Morning everyone! lol

jinnimae
I think this was LE's way of saying to the public, "We haven't forgotten Caylee... give us time..."

Or maybe it was LE saying" Wow, things are really gettin' outta hand over there. We better break it up....but we don't want to go against those protesters, after all, they're right....hmmm...what to do, what to do? Hey, Yuri, got any ideas? A warrant? Sure, we'll do an arrest. Kill two bird with one stone, everybody's happy. Well, except the Anthonys. Truth hurts, don't it?"

gigi2009
So that's why they gassed up the rv yesterday and left today--they were returning it!

bunnyphoenix1
08-30-2008, 09:31 AM
Good morning everyone.

I'm just wondering if anyone else thought LE, in the presser yesterday, were dropping hints that this investigation was bigger than we know and involves more than Casey? IMOO

Prayin_4_Grace
:crazy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvD

Hi puffster! I remember the post your refering to and I may be wrong but I think the poster was actually quoting his wife. I think they were watching Beth and Cindy on TV and Cindy was trying to cry and the posters wife said "Shes a phony!" ....or something to that effect! LOL
I dont think Beth called Cindy a Phony. I hope this makes sense because I'm still on my first cup of coffee! lol

Mohabi

I agree with you, 100%.

mystified
O/T...could someone direct me to instructions on how to put up an avatar? TIA

rozey
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.

Thanks gigi:blowkiss:

oceanblueeyes
08-30-2008, 09:32 AM
My thought when I heard the charges werew the financial ones were they waited till Friday night before a holiday so she would have to wait till Tuesday to see a judge.

That was my thoughts too but I read last night where she will go before the Judge this morning around 10:30 or 11:30.

imoo

jeepgirlva
Cindy was not happy on Today show interview this AM.....Lester Holt states to her that you said you wanted Casey out of jail so that she would help find Caylee HAS she been helpful with this? Cindy replied I never said that. I said that her bail was too high for the charges...Well I remember her saying on more than one interview Casey needed to be out of jail so she could help them find Caylee!!!!

Katie526
I didn't get a chance to post last night as the board was on overloaded. If anyone finds the document Baez had in his hand, please post it.

LE did a strategic move last night going to pick up Casey re: current charges. Although Baez stated LE had this information 2 months ago, that doesn't mean that LE had to charge Casey ASAP.

Since LE has given Casey until Tuesday, which actually was extended from Friday, per Baez request, LE had to do something before Tuesday to get a hold of Casey one on one and speak with her.

Cindy speaking on the TODAY show and reading the statement from the tow yard was difficult to watch. Even if the tow yard didn't not smell an odor upon the arrival of the car on the 30th of June, the car sat in the tow yard for nearly two weeks in the heat allowing for the "stain" to begin to ferment, bringing the odor to it's highest level.

Whatever was in the vehicle maybe small in size, and not to the degree of a full body in the trunk, it's evident that something was in the trunk at one point in time.

Baez stated last night: "there is compelling reasons for Casey actions" ... I sure would like to know what he meant by that statement! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sflEsI1mgXY

Baez had a fax in his had to LE stating that if they need to re-arrest Casey, he will bring her in to surrender. He told them that twice. The video has been removed for some reason.

lostnfound85
08-30-2008, 09:36 AM
"Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.
"

I thought Padilla siad he wasn't going to yesterday. This guy can't make up his mind.

Lexington

Whatever meds she's on, they are obviously not working. She needs a complete evaluation with proper meds and perhaps an emergency intervention.

tiredofthis
Cindy was not happy on Today show interview this AM.....Lester Holt states to her that you said you wanted Casey out of jail so that she would help find Caylee HAS she been helpful with this? Cindy replied I never said that. I said that her bail was too high for the charges...Well I remember her saying on more than one interview Casey needed to be out of jail so she could help them find Caylee!!!!

I'm pretty sure she said it. I think the ship is going down and Cindy doesn't know how to get off. She can't give up faith in her daughter.

Bobby62
08-30-2008, 09:37 AM
The lady who told Cindy she was in denial last night said some things that needed to be said. The only thing is, they needed to be said by a mental health professional. I guess Cindy now knows that her fellow citizens are not buying it. But I think her denial is so deep that she thinks they are not buying it because they do not know the whole story. I wonder if shrinks make house calls?

You shouldn'ta ought to have killed my little brother. He mighta had some fun sometimes.

Carl from Slingblade

oceanblueeyes
08-30-2008, 09:38 AM

Rutt..ro... it looks like Casey Anthony has serious problems.

I don't think another bondsman is going to touch this case.

So she not only has to have a bondsman for the fraud charges but the original charges as well.

Imo, Casey is going no where.

jinnimae
"Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.
"

I thought Padilla siad he wasn't going to yesterday. This guy can't make up his mind.

I need a little more documentation on the bond revoked thing. Anyone have any links? More than one source is always good.

Chesapeake
Pretty darned creepy. IMO,you can leave the original photo there. There is still no emotion expressed by her eyes....nothing

Moe
We need to find out when the hearring this morning is, and a linky too. There could be some very interesting facts made public today.

Patty G

IMO, no, I do not believe LE wanted a Big Show! This arrest was a strategic move on LE part with or without the protesters.

Nickelfoo
08-30-2008, 09:39 AM

ITA, she has said this more than once.

BTW, does anyone know what has happened to Lee? Has he had enough of the circus? :confused:

rozey
ok, set me straight. The paper states that Casey will need another $50,000 to bail out again. Isn't that only if another bondsman is involved? otherwise she needs the full 1/2 mil, right or am I missing something?

Winnts
This is a mess all around. 3 things I pray for.

1. LE breaks Casey down and she starts talking now that she's out of Baez's clutch.
2. Caylee's body is found.
3. There is good professional mental help available to the Anthony family.