PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

Pages : 1 [2]

curiositycat
08-30-2008, 03:56 PM
These bonds people are out of their minds IMHO. I realize that everyone has a constitutional right to bond out.
However, in this case I think it's just not safe.
My hubby and I were talking about the mob scene out there last night and we thought it reminded us of the days of the Old West...get a rope and hang 'um.
I think so many people feel that she is a murderer and that nothing is being done about it that they are going to feel that they should take things in their own hand.

magiemay
I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound dumb - but does that mean a company is going to bond her out??

it means the bond is still good and she can be released on it, but i find it strange, that after LP siad he wasn't going to revoke that it still got revoked and no one has heard from LP on this matter. I read in one article this moring that the FL bonding company that put up the bond, a company spokesman said they where undecieded if they where going to reinstate it later on, I wonder if the bond ever was revoked of if LE has been spinning a web in the media.

CCme
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live is broadcasting from his own webcam and is following this case.

Leila
08-30-2008, 03:59 PM
I do understand your position.. especially because you are in that field. As well as 2 of your family members..

However, you gave great reasons why it would be better to not call 911 for non-emergencies... what I was hoping you could answer is the WHO should she have called. :)

I too live in a large city... I can tell you NO ONE I know would have the first clue WHO to call besides 911 if we wanted someone arrested.

I too agree that when I'm having a heart attack I would love the switchboard not to be full of "my knee hurts".. But, I would love to be part of a solution to a problem...

When you want a policeman dispatched to arrest your daughter, who do YOU suggest should be called.

I don't mean to sound abrasive... I just think this board gets people stirred so much sometimes that we tend to lose our logic..

We've got a system locally that I think is great! It's called "Volunteers in Policing." It's made up of citizens who are not bonifide police officers, but they drive a modified police car and wear a uniform similar to a police uniform.

When you call the non-emergency number the operator decides whether to send out a police officer or the volunteers. If the volunteers are sent out and after accessing the situation feel this needs to be handled by police, they call for police assistance. The volunteers handle all vandalism (after the fact) calls for example. George's call about the shed being broken into and gas cans being stolen would have been handled locally by the volunteers.

NJ Lawyer
08-30-2008, 03:59 PM
Anyone local? PLEASE go trip over that tape line!!!!!Yeah, I know - don't you wonder why people don't? The Anthony's should be happy they don't live near me. With Cindy and Anthony having the NERVE to lash out at someone having searched in a pond while they themselves admit to not even talking with their daughter about where Caylee could be....I'd be camped out in front of their house, along with a big fat copy of the Constitution and relevant local ordinances. Maybe Cindy's reputation now a nasty, lying accessory will bring out more indignant people. After all, this is tax payer money being (mis) used (among other things!). Baez may represent Casey and Cindy may have her fancy Los Angeles "spokesperson" and George is out there manhandling people but we have representation too. LE and the State of Florida represents the citizens of the State and that's why criminal cases are "The People Versus....." Florida citizens might want to remind Cindy and Anthony about the rights of Florida citizens who care about Caylee.

magiemay
08-30-2008, 04:00 PM
I dare one of you to call and ask them if she is getting bond
Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 8/30/2008 3:08:58 PM

Wise Old Owl
08-30-2008, 04:00 PM
These bonds people are out of their minds IMHO. I realize that everyone has a constitutional right to bond out.
However, in this case I think it's just not safe.
My hubby and I were talking about the mob scene out there last night and we thought it reminded us of the days of the Old West...get a rope and hang 'um.
I think so many people feel that she is a murderer and that nothing is being done about it that they are going to feel that they should take things in their own hand.
ITA - only reminded me of the Salem Witch Hunts!!! Anyway about the jail info - I really don't know what to think about it - I went back and just did it again. I can't find anything with the new charges on it. Maybe info is passing so fast down there - they are having a hard time keeping it accurately updated. Just going to have to keep checking it. I don't think she is going anywhere. We have all read about the bond being revoked - maybe paperwork hasn't hit the "input data" dept as yet.

100%Agave
08-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Going back to the Today show video...

If you could ask Cindy point blank questions-what would you ask?

What have you been doing to help locate Caylee?

How do you feel after finding out that your daughter does not actually have a job?

Have you ask Casey where she was working? What was her answer? Have you verified it?

How did Casey respond when you showed up at TonE's place? Did she come with you quietly or did you have to threaten or force her to come with you?

You had several hours with Casey before you actually called 911 to say that Caylee was missing. What was discussed during that time? Did you discuss Zanny the nanny? Is that why you sounded comfortable saying the name even though you had never met the person?

When you removed the pants from the car to wash them, did you not think that they might be needed as evidence by the police? As a former LE's wife, you would have most definitely known better than to remove or wash anything that might be considered evidence. Why did you do it?

why did George clean out the trunk of the car?

If you had not seen your daughter for 30 days, how did you speak to her everyday by phone? Don't argue, you stated that clearly in an interview.

If you did speak to her everyday by phone, how is it that you considered her missing for 30 days? Is it because you did not know where to find her? Why did you not report her missing sooner?

When you repeatedly, over 30 days, asks to speak with Caylee and were denied with one excuse after another, did you not think that was usual? How long did it take you to think that it was unusual? 5 days, 10 days, 30 days?

When did you, Casey, and George agree on the date that Caylee was last seen? Since we all now know that this date was incorrect, it is obvious that some time was spent getting stories straight before talking with poilice. What else was discussed during that time before police arrived?

If Casey had done something to harm Caylee or if Caylee had died accidently and Casey was afraid to tell, where would you look first as a place that Caylee's body may have been hidden?

Gaia713
I completely agree...I think LE is having fun making them all look foolish by leaking information contradicting everything they say. IMOO

Where DOES CIndy find these people? That sposkesman did nothing but toot his own horn - just like Lenny Padilla did at first. Cindy claims no one cares about Caylee, yet she hires a man who claims to have hlped the Holloways - I'd love to hear Beth's take on that - and didn't he also represent Van Der Sloot - how do you spell conflict of interest?

Cindy is just plain nasty to people who are trying to help her. It will come back to her in spades imo

magiemay
i find it strange, that after LP siad he wasn't going to revoke that it still got revoked and no one has heard from LP on this matter. I read in one article this moring that the FL bonding company that put up the bond, a company spokesman said they where undecieded if they where going to reinstate it later on, I wonder if the bond ever was revoked of if LE has been spinning a web in the media.

Pondering Mind
08-30-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm laughing my A$$ off! My buddy, Murt, has been on a cam tour of Fllorida...we are all along for the drive! Check it out! Gotta be twisted to enjoy...warning...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I'm twisted and I SO needed a roll in the floor laugh. Thanks Paladine- You and Murt rock! Wonder if he knows that he had over 200 people in the car with him!!!!!

irishbosoxfan
08-30-2008, 04:04 PM
News crews arriving at the house

magiemay
Has anyone heard anything from the Padilla camp since bond revoked suposeablly

batmancj
Someone in th Murt chat room said news crews are pulling up at the Anthony's, can anyone verify? I don't have the webcam open anymore..

Lisabet
08-30-2008, 04:05 PM
The bond is a $500,000, plus $200 + $3000. Most bondsman require 10% of the bond. $50,000+$20+$300 cash that someone needs to come up with to go to a bondsman with, this is a fee for services to the bondsman and will never be returned. Do you really think that the Anthony's have made enough friends or have enough people that care about them to put up this kind of money?

Unless Jose Baez can hoodwink some other idiot (or maybe the same ones) into ponying up.

magiemay
send me the live web link plzzz

LI_Mom
you know i think cindy beleives in what she is saying .. she is lashing out terribly yes and it shouldnt be to the public .. i really just dont think she knows how to handle this . i think she is living day by day and on auto pilot .. im not defending her but .. i feel rather badly for her .. she loves caylee and she did ask for caylee to be returned . she did ask .. which is what we all wondered why she hasnt done .

Yes, I understand WHY she's doing what she's doing.

I think she's SO damned hardheaded she will not STOP & contemplate whether her own actions are HELPING or HURTING.

Cindy's not some uneducated person & she's not afraid of the media....

she's just way too comfortable making the same mistakes over & over & over again.

Why she'd hire a spokesman who's even MORE NAIVE (aka CLUELESS!) about how to appeal to people than she is, I can't understand.

You do NOT accomplish ANYTHING positive by insulting people everytime you open your mouth. You do NOT accomplish anything positive when you ANTAGONIZE people & then whine that nobody's helping you.

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy to antagonize people to the point that they are against you & THEN to play the persecution card. I can understand it coming from Caylee's grandparents up to a point. I will NEVER understand the same nonsense coming from their hired spokesman.

IMO, the GPs AND their clueless spokesman are part of the PROBLEM & they have no intentions of being part of any solution.... they enjoy the role of victim way too much.

Devorahhh
08-30-2008, 04:06 PM
I looked at the jail website and no it does not show that new charges. IMO that means she has posted a bond for those charges, however she is still in on the original charges where the bondsman endorsed or revoked her bond.

Devorahhh

curiositycat
08-30-2008, 04:06 PM
ITA - only reminded me of the Salem Witch Hunts!!! Anyway about the jail info - I really don't know what to think about it - I went back and just did it again. I can't find anything with the new charges on it. Maybe info is passing so fast down there - they are having a hard time keeping it accurately updated. Just going to have to keep checking it. I don't think she is going anywhere. We have all read about the bond being revoked - maybe paperwork hasn't hit the "input data" dept as yet.

It looked differently this morning. They seem to update frequently.

I just feel in my gut that if they let her out again it will anger folks even more and who knows what will happen.
Sometimes I think that Cindy, George and Jose Baez are out of touch with the mob mentality and the crazies out there.

dreamergurl
08-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Someone in th Murt chat room said news crews are pulling up at the Anthony's, can anyone verify? I don't have the webcam open anymore..

Yes they are a white tv van

magiemay
08-30-2008, 04:07 PM
I looked at the jail website and no it does not show that new charges. IMO that means she has posted a bond for those charges, however she is still in on the original charges where the bondsman endorsed or revoked her bond.

Devorahhh

Endorsed means signed this would mean it is still good if not it would say forfieted or revoked

bunnyphoenix1
08-30-2008, 04:08 PM
News crews arriving at the house

Great, just when I thought it was safe to leave the computer to get some food shopping done!

dreamergurl
send me the live web link plzzz

here you go

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

impatientredhead
A. Cindy does not want to know the truth; and
B. Cindy doesn't remember half of what she says.

and she desperately wants to believe Casey, she may truly believe it at this point

magiemay
you guys want me to call and ask ocso what the deal is?

bunnyphoenix1
08-30-2008, 04:09 PM
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

My fox orlando mobile webcam link.

magiemay
08-30-2008, 04:10 PM
you guys want me to call OCSO and ask them about the bond?????????

Devorahhh
Endorsed means signed this would mean it is still good if not it would say forfieted or revoked

Endorsed here means that the bondsman has gone off her bond. We call it endorsed bond or TIBB (turned in by bondsman).

Devorahhh

sweetmop
Very well said - I was screaming at the screen while watching that myself. She had a week at home with her daughter - why didn't she get the information out of her!!!! She could have ended this entire Circus!!:furious:
Oh I'm right there with you! That is so crazy to be badmouthing everyone else as she does! I'm about done with Cindy's antics! Why would she not demand Casey to open her mouth and for ONCE in her miserable life talk the truth!!!?? Speak up and tell the truth of what happened and tell her where she dumped little Caylee!

It is simply unbelievable to me. If Casey were my daughter, you better believe she wouldn't be sitting around on the computer, painting her nails, or baking brownies for Jose!:furious: We would have a "come-to-Jesus" meeting and she would open her mouth and tell the truth of the whole horrid matter!

magiemay
08-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Hold on for a sec and I will call I'm not scared LOL

Blink34
you guys want me to call and ask ocso what the deal is?

go I cant get confirmation either way yet

TURBOTHINK
It's ok, I already did on the 21st I think, its PI.
In the media thread there is a link from a NY Times article, it is FASCINATING.. about the Body Farm and it's testing facilities, in March of last year, the FBI began training it's appropriate agents there..

There have been more than one successful prosecutions without remains based on their testing, one in, you guessed it, Florida..

I have had the opportunity to "tour" the body farm and all the facilities. I even took some courses under Dr. Bass.

I can remember when the BF did not even have fencing around it..........just sitting out there behind the hospital in the woods. LOL

dapa4por
08-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Im new to posting but ave been lurking since the case broke. I have been wanting to know if we knw why exactley Amy lent Casey her car. I have look but never saw an answer here. Im just curious as to what Casey told Amy aboutwere her car was and why she had to borrow Amy's

sweetmop
you guys want me to call OCSO and ask them about the bond?????????

Yes! Will you? Can you?:)

Amity
My husband hasn't been paying attention to this at all but this morning over coffee listening to me babble on, he said right away, this chick sounds like she's a sociopath and will never disclose the location of that child. She'd die first.

I think that will be the case, she'll never ever talk. People like this will lie all the way to their graves.

Sooooo true. Look at Scott Peterson. He still denies he had nothing to do with his wife and child washing up right where he had been fishing.....over an hour away from his home.

Litig8r
Oh I'm right there with you! That is so crazy to be badmouthing everyone else as she does! I'm about done with Cindy's antics! Why would she not demand Casey to open her mouth and for ONCE in her miserable life talk the truth!!!?? Speak up and tell the truth of what happened and tell her where she dumped little Caylee!

It is simply unbelievable to me. If Casey were my daughter, you better believe she wouldn't be sitting around on the computer, painting her nails, or baking brownies for Jose!:furious: We would have a "come-to-Jesus" meeting and she would open her mouth and tell the truth of the whole horrid matter!

Ya got that right! I would add that if Casey were my daughter, she wouldn't be who she is in the first place!! But yeah, there is NO WAY my daughter would be keeping her mouth shut - I don't care how I'd have to pry it open!!

sylviesays
08-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Have you ever seen a case like this before? Where the parents/family of the missing person has so much disdain for the police? Or the media, or public? Who calls people names, threatens them... it's a train wreck, and it never had to be this way.

sweetmop
08-30-2008, 04:13 PM
I have had the opportunity to "tour" the body farm and all the facilities. I even took some courses under Dr. Bass.

I can remember when the BF did not even have fencing around it..........just sitting out there behind the hospital in the woods. LOL

Wow, how exciting for you! I would love to be able to do that!
Bet that was interesting, wasn't it?

Shutterfly
08-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Hold on for a sec and I will call I'm not scared LOL

That's nice to know ( I am)...while you're at it, could you call dispatch and ask them why there's crime scene tape all over the sidewalk on Hopespring Road? Add that you're curious to know if they found little Caylee at the residence, hence the need for the POLICE to block access to the sidewalk...

:eek:

sylviesays
Im new to posting but ave been lurking since the case broke. I have been wanting to know if we knw why exactley Amy lent Casey her car. I have look but never saw an answer here. Im just curious as to what Casey told Amy aboutwere her car was and why she had to borrow Amy's

:)

If I remember correctly, Casey told Amy that her own car was in the shop.. so while Amy was gone, she gave the ok for Casey to use it.

Gaia713
When watching the video from this morning (sat., 8/30) with Cindy and the family spokeman (can't remember his name) lots of ridiculous statements were made but one of the craziest was when the spokesman said people had rushed to judgement with the JonBenet case and the Madeline McCann case only later to find out the truth??????????????? Gee, I didn't realize those two cases had been solved (sarcastic grin). And his further point was that people were doing the same in Caylee's case, blaming family rather than looking for the child.

:behindbar

IIRC JonBenet's body was found promptly, wasn't it? So where's the similarity in that case? Neither the McCanns nor the Ramseys were connected with decomposition in either case. I see no similarity at all. Rush to judgment? Had they arrested her for murder on day one - THAT would have been a rush to judgment, Au contraire - the police are being quite thorouf\gh on this case and getting everything together first. Garrison knows nothing about this case other than what lies Cindy has told them.

Everyone would be more than happy to search for Caylee, but no one BUT CASEY knows where to start. Until we have that information, there's not a chance that Caylee will be found, which is really what Cindy and Casey want imo.s

curiositycat
08-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Leonard has been so quiet since this all began last night. Wonder when we will hear from him again??

aprilshowers
Gosh, I hope I didn't offend anybody .... with the talk of Heaven and all ... it's just my belief ... but I did want to share how I was feeling.

Am I invisible, or are you all mad at me? :(

Elley Mae

Casey's car was out of gas and Amy was on vacation in PR fo rthe week 7/8 thru 7/15

Gaia713
**On the sidewalk issue, this is a clear violation of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act). I have a disabled son, and if I lived in that neighborhood, I would be calling the city PRONTO. This makes disabled (a protected class), elderly, people with strollers, etc have to USE THE STREET for access.

Anyon up for a class action suit?

Wise Old Owl
08-30-2008, 04:16 PM
Just wondering here - watching the garage door. What do they do in there all day long? Sit around and drink coffee? Watch TV (I would think they don't - or maybe just moives - but how do you do that?) Sit around and stare at each other? Pace - keep looking (peeking) out the windows? I can't imagine what they must do in there all day long. It would drive me nuts!! OOPS - guess I just answered my own question.

QuickAttack
Definitely obstructing the pedestrian right of way in front of their home....someone has a legitimate complaint, and the city would make George remove the signs and tape.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6481/obstructrowtb1.jpg

Leila
Ask any Union official on strike. Strikers can picket on the sidewalk as it is public property. They cann't block a driveway or hinder anyone from entering a driveway, but they can stand right up on the edge of it. I hope the city/county comes and removes all that and has a little talk with MR. WE MAINTAIN IT SO WE OWN IT, The webcam is not showing it now, but I wish it did.

Frankly I'm surprised he didn't block off the street.

If I was a neighbor, I'd be calling the city with a complaint. In most cities, the city owns/maintains sidewalks and also owns the strip of grass between the sidewalk and the street, although the homeowner maintains its.

To the left of the Anthony home, the sidewalk has been blocked from public access. Mothers with strollers or people using wheelchairs are thereby forced to walk in the street.

magiemay
I just spoke to a laddy down there at the jail and she really didn't want to be straight forward but she basically said that is a good bond , i think something eles is happening here such as LP or AL trying to help LE hold her for pressure untill Tuesday's deadline

Blink34

I am so jealous, I know that sounds macabre to some, I find it fascinating work. That science could make the perfect crime impossible, it is so important..

Indianagirl

Amy needed a ride to the airport for her trip. Casey had told Amy her car was in the shop. So Amy offered her the car for the week. Casey had to pick up and drop off Amy at the airport.

karenmamo
Gosh, I hope I didn't offend anybody .... with the talk of Heaven and all ... it's just my belief ... but I did want to share how I was feeling.

Am I invisible, or are you all mad at me? :(

No April:blowkiss: no one is mad....seems not many on the board...and then, there have been some odd things coming out that others are looking into.

logic13
08-30-2008, 04:17 PM
Anyon up for a class action suit?

What?

How were U affected?:waitasec:

Mob mentality.........

JBean
08-30-2008, 04:17 PM
you know i think cindy beleives in what she is saying .. she is lashing out terribly yes and it shouldnt be to the public .. i really just dont think she knows how to handle this . i think she is living day by day and on auto pilot .. im not defending her but .. i feel rather badly for her .. she loves caylee and she did ask for caylee to be returned . she did ask .. which is what we all wondered why she hasnt done .
If we strip away the emotion and listen to what she is saying during the Today show interview, her point is a very good one and she is asking a legit question.
She is saying that there was no notable smell when the car was brought in on 6/30(?) . But,there was a very notable smell when the car was brought out on 7/15.
So, her point is the smell must have had another origin because we know caylee was not in the car during that time frame.

IOW, if caylee had decomposed in the car prior to it being towed then someone wold have noticed a remarkable odor, but no one did. I know that the tow truck driver had a cold but I think somebody would have noticed the foul odor. We are probably opretty safe to assume it did not smell ion the Amscot parking lot because it was not noted.

So, in Cindy's mind the car did not smell on the 24th, the 27-28-29 or 30. Fast forward to the 15th and it reaks, but it has been out of Casey's posession during that time!

I am not saying I agree with this analysis, I am saying that if we calm down and look at the facts she has a point.

I would guess that Caylee was gone before the car was towed and there were liquid remnants of the decomposing body in the car and perhaps the smell intensified. But i really don't know how that would work.

magiemay
08-30-2008, 04:18 PM
That's nice to know ( I am)...while you're at it, could you call dispatch and ask them why there's crime scene tape all over the sidewalk on Hopespring Road? Add that you're curious to know if they found little Caylee at the residence, hence the need for the POLICE to block access to the sidewalk...

:eek:

LMAO, they would probably just say because those people are raven mad crazy mental cases and thye did that to limit there contact with the sane world, or they might run out there to see why either way I am not touching that might come get me next LOL

Thrs0806
08-30-2008, 04:18 PM

So true!! My daughter would talk or I'd be in Jail!!! I told my hubby last night if was my daughter she would have talked or been begging to go back to jail because I would NOT have made one moment comfortable for her!!!

GizzySmith
08-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Just wondering here - watching the garage door. What do they do in there all day long? Sit around and drink coffee? Watch TV (I would think they don't - or maybe just moives - but how do you do that?) Sit around and stare at each other? Pace - keep looking (peeking) out the windows? I can't imagine what they must do in there all day long. It would drive me nuts!! OOPS - guess I just answered my own question.Maybe they are sitting at their computers all day just like us trying to keep up with the threads

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/GizmoBird/Emotions/17.gif

Blink34
08-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Leonard has been so quiet since this all began last night. Wonder when we will hear from him again??

I think he is just traveling, I think he will pop up shortly, maybe Geraldo?

karenmamo
08-30-2008, 04:20 PM
whatz with the film crew out there? seems the media always gets a heads-up before something breaks.....anyone other than me curious?

sweetmop
08-30-2008, 04:21 PM

:Welcome-12-june: And yep, this case takes the award for the biggest circus of all time Hopefully we'll eventually learn alot more of the facts as time goes on in this case.

GizzySmith
08-30-2008, 04:21 PM
I just spoke to a laddy down there at the jail and she really didn't want to be straight forward but she basically said that is a good bond , i think something eles is happening here such as LP or AL trying to help LE hold her for pressure untill Tuesday's deadline
That would mean if Anthony's came up with $300 and a bondsman willing to put up the $3000 on the latest charges she would be out again?????????????????????

cuppy199
08-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Amy needed a ride to the airport for her trip. Casey had told Amy her car was in the shop. So Amy offered her the car for the week. Casey had to pick up and drop off Amy at the airport.

Nice avie:)

Wise Old Owl
Yes, I think we will hear from LP and/or TP tonight on Geraldo. The RV is gone - so I'm taking that as "they (LP & crew) are done. It is very strange that LP met with JB early yesterday and publicly announced that he WASN'T revoking the bond - but then last ight - he didn't need to. I think they all knew yesterday that last night was going to go down. LP knew if he waited the decision wouldn't be put on him or TP. But I don't think the RV is coming back and that she will get back out of jail this time.

ShinaLite
whatz with the film crew out there? seems the media always gets a heads-up before something breaks

could be... or maybe they are just setting up for thier 5pm broadcasts?

curiositycat
Mark Fuhrman was interviewed on Fox News Channel about an hour ago he said "What are the odds that a dead body other than Caylee's would show up in the car during the same time Caylee disappeared." He said that he is "positive" that the body was Caylee. Newsman asked him how he could say he was "positive" and he said it's just too much of a conincidence for him to find it believable.
First Cindy and George say there was no body in the car. Now they say the body wasn't Caylee's.

sweetmop
So true!! My daughter would talk or I'd be in Jail!!! I told my hubby last night if was my daughter she would have talked or been begging to go back to jail because I would NOT have made one moment comfortable for her!!!

You and me both! I wouldn't be coddling and humoring her, but then again, I've never been fearful of my daughter and what trick she may pull either.

dreamergurl
08-30-2008, 04:23 PM
whatz with the film crew out there? seems the media always gets a heads-up before something breaks.....anyone other than me curious?

no I'm right there with you, There was another car in the driveway but it is gone. I missed the shot of it leaving.

Blink34
08-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Yes, I think we will hear from LP and/or TP tonight on Geraldo. The RV is gone - so I'm taking that as "they (LP & crew) are done. It is very strange that LP met with JB early yesterday and publicly announced that he WASN'T revoking the bond - but then last ight - he didn't need to. I think they all knew yesterday that last night was going to go down. LP knew if he waited the decision wouldn't be put on him or TP. But I don't think the RV is coming back and that she will get back out of jail this time.

I agree swag.

curiositycat
That's my guess also. We will see!:)

Devorahhh
That would mean if Anthony's came up with $300 and a bondsman willing to put up the $3000 on the latest charges she would be out again?????????????????????

She would be out again only on the new charges, she is still being held on the old charges where the bondsman endorsed her bond.
She still has to post bond for the old charges, what is it? $500,200?

Devorahhh

Blink34
Mark Fuhrman was interviewed on Fox News Channel about an hour ago he said "What are the odds that a dead body other than Caylee's would show up in the car during the same time Caylee disappeared." He said that he is "positive" that the body was Caylee. Newsman asked him how he could say he was "positive" and he said it's just too much of a conincidence for him to find it believable.
First Cindy and George say there was no body in the car. Now they say the body wasn't Caylee's.

WWMFD? :blowkiss:

librarian_mama
08-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Hi all you Websleuthers! I have been a long-time lurker, but this case drove me to come out of the woodwork. I am in awe of the collective brainpower and investagative minds here.

This is what keeps bothering me: Casey insists over and over that the date she last saw her daughter is June 9th--this is the date she puts in her written statement. Obviously, we know that Caylee was last seen June 15th and photographed. Why doesn't Cindy or Casey ever correct this contradiction? Why is the June 9th date on the missing posters?

This is the one point that just makes me crazy. If Cindy is actually concerned that "someone" has Caylee, why allow that date of June 9th to even be mentioned or considered? When she took Caylee to the nursing home, where did she get Caylee? From "Zanny the Nanny" (since she took off with Caylee on June 9th)--or from Casey? If she got her from Casey, why don't they get the story straight?

To me, this just illustrates that Cindy must know in her heart that Caylee is gone--but can't accept that intellectually.

I would think that if one of my children was missing--especially if I gave one to a babysittter, the date would be of utmost importance. It really bothers me since Casey gave her written statements after Cindy called 911 and stated that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days (which coincides with the date she last had her). Casey also agrees to this timeline on the 911 call. She then goes with the June 9th date when talking to LE. I don't get it.

77NancyDrew
Have you ever seen a case like this before? Where the parents/family of the missing person has so much disdain for the police? Or the media, or public? Who calls people names, threatens them... it's a train wreck, and it never had to be this way.

The only time I remember that , was during the destiny norton case.
At the end when they found her body in a nebghiours house less then 150 feet away from here house the family freaked out , cussed and made threats againts the police captian and other officers.
The man that was arrested and charged with life inprisonment , was a POI but they had to go through the proper channels to get the serch warrent , and all that before gaining entry to his house.
The saddest part about the whole case was the jerk that kidnapped her and killed her was out helping them search fro Destiny , knowing full well he had he stuffed in a rubbermaid container in the crawl space in his house.
Thats why it just burns my @ss when I see casey wearing the find Caylee shirt.:furious:

princess
So I was not going to come on here and lurk today..but then I watched a spiderman cartoon with my 3 year old for the first time and Peter Parker uncle said...
"With great power comes great responsibility" and it made me wonder all over again what was happening today..glad I came to look as I am all caught up for the now..

I did not realise that quote was from that movie..

magiemay

They said the bonding company for the 50,000 has a hold on her basicaly untill they say different. hes I think this is there way of holding here untill Tuesday and then more charges then, thats just a guess, but seems like all leadind up to a grand finaly Tuesday.... They don't want her to do anything stupid and they want to make her sweat it out untill Tuesday in hopes she takes the deal.. Hell this might LP's way of putting her back in with out going back on his word to her attorney

MIMOMMY
08-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Whats going on with the search now due to rain?

Paladine
08-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Murt Rocks!!!!!!!

Are you in the car, Katie? It's been a blast all day! We just lost sound though :(

Shutterfly
Hi all you Websleuthers! I have been a long-time lurker, but this case drove me to come out of the woodwork. I am in awe of the collective brainpower and investagative minds here.

This is what keeps bothering me: Casey insists over and over that the date she last saw her daughter is June 9th--this is the date she puts in her written statement. Obviously, we know that Caylee was last seen June 15th and photographed. Why doesn't Cindy or Casey ever correct this contradiction? Why is the June 9th date on the missing posters?

This is the one point that just makes me crazy. If Cindy is actually concerned that "someone" has Caylee, why allow that date of June 9th to even be mentioned or considered? When she took Caylee to the nursing home, where did she get Caylee? From "Zanny the Nanny" (since she took off with Caylee on June 9th)--or from Casey? If she got her from Casey, why don't they get the story straight?

To me, this just illustrates that Cindy must know in her heart that Caylee is gone--but can't accept that intellectually.

I would think that if one of my children was missing--especially if I gave one to a babysittter, the date would be of utmost importance. It really bothers me since Casey gave her written statements after Cindy called 911 and stated that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days (which coincides with the date she last had her). Casey also agrees to this timeline on the 911 call. She then goes with the June 9th date when talking to LE. I don't get it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Blink34
They said the bonding company for the 50,000 has a hold on her basicaly untill they say different. hes I think this is there way of holding here untill Tuesday and then more charges then, thats just a guess, but seems like all leadind up to a grand finaly Tuesday.... They don't want her to do anything stupid and they want to make her sweat it out untill Tuesday in hopes she takes the deal.. Hell this might LP's way of putting her back in with out going back on his word to her attorney

I personally think it is a paperwork issue. They have been advised of the intent to revoke, but the paperwork has not been completed. Thanks for calling.

GizzySmith
I was really hoping he would stay. I think he thinks out of the box and then there were those cell records that Tony mentioned he had. I understand that in leaving he takes the attention off himself and hopefully it will go back to where it should be. I had thought that Tim and him would become friends.

Wine sleuth

Hmmm. Remember the "planted" glove from OJ?

Blink34
08-30-2008, 04:28 PM
I was really hoping he would stay. I think he thinks out of the box and then there were those cell records that Tony mentioned he had. I understand that in leaving he takes the attention of himself and hopefully it will go back to where it should be. I had thought that Tim and him would become friends.

I could see them becoming friends for sure.

manatee
If we strip away the emotion and listen to what she is saying during the Today show interview, her point is a very good one and she is asking a legit question.
She is saying that there was no notable smell when the car was brought in on 6/30(?) . But,there was a very notable smell when the car was brought out on 7/15.
So, her point is the smell must have had another origin because we know caylee was not in the car during that time frame.

IOW, if caylee had decomposed in the car prior to it being towed then someone wold have noticed a remarkable odor, but no one did. I know that the tow truck driver had a cold but I think somebody would have noticed the foul odor. We are probably opretty safe to assume it did not smell ion the Amscot parking lot because it was not noted.

So, in Cindy's mind the car did not smell on the 24th, the 27-28-29 or 30. Fast forward to the 15th and it reaks, but it has been out of Casey's posession during that time!

I am not saying I agree with this analysis, I am saying that if we calm down and look at the facts she has a point.

I would guess that Caylee was gone before the car was towed and there were liquid remnants of the decomposing body in the car and perhaps the smell intensified. But i really don't know how that would work.

I would make the point that just because this guy did not document a smell does not mean it was not there. Smells seem to get worse with time if not cleaned properly. It makes sense that it would have been worse later. Another explanation is that the trunk was not opened when it was towed. the smell was in the trunk.

PurpleHaze
Pics at the Anthony's just show the car in driveway..no news crews

Indianagirl
Nice avie:)

Thanks!:blowkiss:

Gaia713
08-30-2008, 04:31 PM

Scott Petersons family did the same. They now have a blog for him where they and the8ir "friends" post about how wonderful he is and how he was railroaded. It's totally nauseating. And they lie, too.

librarian_mama
08-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Scott Petersons family did the same. They now have a blog for him where they and the8ir "friends" post about how wonderful he is and how he was railroaded. It's totally nauseating. And they lie, too.

"Deny, Deny, Deny!"--Jackie Peterson

manatee
08-30-2008, 04:32 PM

Yeap! Sometimes the truth is to unbearable to accept. Unless Scott confesses they will always believe he was framed.

MIMOMMY
08-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Stephen Grant and his family is the same way - They were insistant that Tara was having an affair and had left in a black car with that man after I fight with Stephen over working to many hours. He actually slept in THEIR bed that night WITH the nanny --- His sister continues to cause issues for Tara's family and is still in the press claiming Stephen is sorry.......

100%Agave
The bond is a $500,000, plus $200 + $3000. Most bondsman require 10% of the bond. $50,000+$20+$300 cash that someone needs to come up with to go to a bondsman with, this is a fee for services to the bondsman and will never be returned. Do you really think that the Anthony's have made enough friends or have enough people that care about them to put up this kind of money?

Nope but I wouldn't put it past the Anthonys to use money collected for Caylee's search for Casey's bail.

Devorahhh
I personally think it is a paperwork issue. They have been advised of the intent to revoke, but the paperwork has not been completed. Thanks for calling.

Orange County Incarcerations
Name & Personal Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT

Notes: BOND PENDING

Charges

Case Sequence: 855
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc Power Number Fcs10315199
Case Sequence: 857
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs10315200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bondsman has gone off her bond. As you can see, it was endorsed by Al Estes Bonding Agency. In Orange County, when a bondsman endorses your bond, that means he has gone off your bond. Not to say that he couldn't change his mind at a later date, but for now, she has to repost the bond to get out of jail.

Devorahhh

aprilshowers
No April:blowkiss: no one is mad....seems not many on the board...and then, there have been some odd things coming out that others are looking into.

Oh GOOD ... gosh, I've posted several times today, and no response from anybody. I was beginning to think I was being ignored.

Thanks for noticing me! :woohoo:

Gaia713
What?

How were U affected?:waitasec:

Mob mentality......... I am disabled. ADA

dreamergurl
Pics at the Anthony's just show the car in driveway..no news crews

There is or was a white news van in front of the one with the cam, when they open the side doors you could see them

PattyCake
08-30-2008, 04:34 PM
that yellow tape on their lawn isn't police crime scene tape, is it? why would they put it on their yard? Good lord, attracts even more attention like "here's THE house".

MIMOMMY
08-30-2008, 04:35 PM
I think everyone pretty much can tell which house it is ---- and the tape I think is no trespassing tape --- from George

77NancyDrew
08-30-2008, 04:37 PM

Forgot about them:furious:

magiemay
that yellow tape on their lawn isn't police crime scene tape, is it? why would they put it on their yard? Good lord, attracts even more attention like "here's THE house".

LOL that is so the spectarors can find the home for this afternoons show, might be cindy and the hammer or lee and the hose or Goerge fighting in the front yard.

karenmamo
could be... or maybe they are just setting up for thier 5pm broadcasts?

Thanks, you are right. Kinda forgot about those daily newscasts from their house. Is that Fox35 that does that?

Indianagirl
Hmmm. Remember the "planted" glove from OJ?

Yeah, and it didn't "fit" either!!!!:crazy:

PattyCake
08-30-2008, 04:38 PM
LOL that is so the spectarors can find the home for this afternoons show, might be cindy and the hammer or lee and the hose or Goerge fighting in the front yard.

:Banane45: your all so funny, i like WS

ketel0ne
08-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Nope but I wouldn't put it past the Anthonys to use money collected for Caylee's search for Casey's bail.

then they will still be over $500,000 short on the assets.

logic13
08-30-2008, 04:39 PM

IOW, if caylee had decomposed in the car prior to it being towed then someone wold have noticed the odor, but no one did. I know that the tow truck driver had a cold but I think somebody would have noticed the foul odor. We are probably opretty safe to assume it did not smell ion the Amscot parking lot because it was not noted.

:clap::clap:

It is refreshing to think without my emotions getting in the way sometimes :)

ITA

karenmamo
08-30-2008, 04:40 PM
:Banane45: your all so funny, i like WS

....and turkey sandwich tonight for the princess....

LiveLoveLaughLiza
08-30-2008, 04:41 PM
I just finished watching the Today Show interview (thanks Patty G:blowkiss:) and it just confirmed what I have been feeling all along about C and G.

I believe that they know exactly what happened and they are trying to convince us otherwise. She isn't in denial.....she want us to be!

C and G, IMO know the whole truth!

JMO!!!

DADSGIRL4EVER
08-30-2008, 04:41 PM

IMHO the amount of time that the decomposition fluid remained in the sun would have a great impact on the intensity of the smell.

This is my first posting, I hope I did it right.

JBean
08-30-2008, 04:42 PM
I would make the point that just because this guy did not document a smell does not mean it was not there. Smells seem to get worse with time if not cleaned properly. It makes sense that it would have been worse later. Another explanation is that the trunk was not opened when it was towed. the smell was in the trunk.
Like you, I think there is a logical explanation. But, her point is still a good one.
It has not been reported that car smelled while sitting in the parking lot or when the tow guy took it away.
Yet it is unbearable after sitting in the towyard, but we know Caylee was not in it.

I am not supporting her theory, but if I were defending someone, i would be all over this.
If some could just forget this is Cindy and look at the facts only, it is a great argument.

ketel0ne
08-30-2008, 04:43 PM
snip
snip

No matter what they know what happened June 15th and they know why they didn't answer their phones on June 16th.

PurpleHaze
As I watched Cindy's interview this morning, I was reminded of how compulsive liars work. They are so used to lying that every sentence that comes out of their mouth has a partial lie in it. Even if the lie is not necessary. She is VERY good at deflecting & going "off course". She never answers with a definate "yes" or "no" unless it is to agree & reinforce with one of her own lies.
Also, her answers always end up at the same place...reiterating and supporting her lies. That way, she is in control.

Not one reporter has asked her point blank about George's "covert operation" watching the kidnappers. Has everyone forgotten about that?

Poor George can only try to control his lawn:( Why isn't he at the kidnappers house now, since he was watching them? Or better yet, driving the billboard around town?

Katie526
This will make you cry, but it's a beautiful video that someone that seems to have many pictures of Caylee did. Casey is in this, but not much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

logic13
08-30-2008, 04:44 PM
I am disabled. ADA

So is my sister.. however unless she lives on that block and couldn't get by in the last couple of days..

I'd say she is uneffected.

summermood32
08-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Hurricane GUSTAV can have a impact on florida as well cat5 now Hope they do a lot of searching it gonna get worse!

Katie526
08-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Patty, you should put that on a tape and send to Casey.

Wine sleuth
08-30-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm kind of wondering why JB did'nt use everything from the start to set up an insanity defense. He prolly could have easily put that spin on the entire mess. Any opinions?

Wise Old Owl
08-30-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm kind of wondering why JB did'nt use everything from the start to set up an insanity defense. He prolly could have easily put that spin on the entire mess. Any opinions?
She is not insane.

magiemay
anyone have the link so i can see the today's show interview?

JBean
IMHO the amount of time that the decomposition fluid remained in the sun would have a great impact on the intensity of the smell.

This is my first posting, I hope I did it right.
That is exactly what i wrote in my post as well. So, now my question is, was the fluid in the car determined to be decomp "fluid" or what exactly? because i would GUESS to have an odor this significant, it would have to be some realy solid decomp fluid evidence in there. Like "no question" amount.

Again, I am not supporting Cindy's theory, but I am exploring it without getting caught up in Cindy emotion. Just the information KWIM?

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Unfortunately, we can't really know when Caylee actually disappeared - we only know when she was last photographed - June 15, 2008 to confirm she was at least alive on that date. Casey's friends have varying accounts of when they last saw Caylee and what they were told by Casey as to where Caylee was when asked (e.g. the beach, at her nanny's, at the grandparents, etc.) but it appears none saw or spoke to Caylee after this date.

Cindy took Caylee to her mother's house for dinner after visiting her father at the assisted care facility. At some point later, they returned to the Anthony residence where Cindy claims she took Caylee for a swim in the pool. The next day, June 16, 2008 Cindy does not confirm actually seeing Caylee - only that she "heard" her but George claims he did see her, when she left with Casey who told him she was going to drop Caylee off at the babysitters on her way to work. It is George, and only George, who is the only other person besides Casey to have seen Caylee alive on June 16, 2008 but he can not substantiate this claim with viable proof. It is just his word. Is that correct?

librarian_mama
08-30-2008, 04:47 PM
I just finished watching the Today Show interview (thanks Patty G:blowkiss:) and it just confirmed what I have been feeling all along about C and G.

I believe that they know exactly what happened and they are trying to convince us otherwise. She isn't in denial.....she want us to be!

JMO!!!

I've been going back and forth with this. It now seems to me that they are definitely circling the wagons around that family. I thought that Lee's email to LE about checking out the legitimacy of some of Casey's statements to be dishonest. The behavior and actions of Cindy just seem so off to me, too.

If this were my grandchild, and I thought that LE was not looking for her, (and lets say that my daughter actually DID hand her off to some nanny)--I would be hiring the best private investigator in the state to track her down. I would not be wasting time with interviews defending my daughter and deflecting direct questions from the media. I would be living at the OCSO giving them updates on my investigations, etc.

MsJoni
08-30-2008, 04:48 PM

JMO!!!

ITA, this is going to be their defense..someone other then Caylee was dead in the car after it was in the storage lot...these people make me sick...moo

ketel0ne
08-30-2008, 04:49 PM
I not believe anyone has smelled anything around the car even on July 15th unless something was open, a door, the trunk the smell was contained. That is how I read the 400 pages.

Gaia713
08-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Why aren't they out putting up flyers? I remember when Laci went missing, people came out in droves and literally flooded the area with flfyers. Not a business, nor a pole was missed. But then, Sharon was a sympathetic character; Cindy is not. jmo

Cindy will wind up blaming the victim - I predict it. If Caylee is dead, it was something that Caylee did that caused her death. Casey had nothing to do with it.

Indianagirl
08-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Unfortunately, we can't really know when Caylee actually disappeared - we only know when she was last photographed - June 15, 2008 to confirm she was at least alive on that date. Casey's friends have varying accounts of when they last saw Caylee and what they were told by Casey as to where Caylee was when asked (e.g. the beach, at her nanny's, at the grandparents, etc.) but it appears none saw or spoke to Caylee after this date.

Cindy took Caylee to her mother's house for dinner after visiting her father at the assisted care facility. At some point later, they returned to the Anthony residence where Cindy claims she took Caylee for a swim in the pool. The next day, June 16, 2008 Cindy does not confirm actually seeing Caylee - only that she "heard" her but George claims he did see her, when she left with Casey who told him she was going to drop Caylee off at the babysitters on her way to work. It is George, and only George, who is the only other person besides Casey to have seen Caylee alive on June 16, 2008. Is that correct?

That is correct!

Wine sleuth
08-30-2008, 04:50 PM
She is not insane.

I'm guessing that JB could find plenty of professionals that would classify her as insane.

summermood32
08-30-2008, 04:51 PM
This will make you cry, but it's a beautiful video that someone that seems to have many pictures of Caylee did. Casey is in this, but not much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

I did see a girl that looks like caylee in that pic at riverbank zoo in SC on 7-27-08 She was in a Blue stroller double sitting in the back and a blonde boy in the front of the stroller! But someof the pics dont look at her but that one does and she had her head in piggy tails!! But I know that it was not but I wish they would release the sketch of the Nanny that casey gave anyway!!!

Gaia713
I not believe anyone has smelled anything around the car even on July 15th unless something was open, a door, the trunk the smell was contained. That is how I read the 400 pages.

Me too and I don't remember anything about perishable food being mentioned.

Blink34
Like you, I think there is a logical explanation. But, her point is still a good one.
It has not been reported that car smelled while sitting in the parking lot or when the tow guy took it away.
Yet it is unbearable after sitting in the towyard, but we know Caylee was not in it.

I am not supporting her theory, but if I were defending someone, i would be all over this.
If some could just forget this is Cindy and look at the facts only, it is a great argument.

In theory, I agree about the compelling argument, but I would counter that there is an easy explanation. It did not reak when the tow guy (who had a cold by the way) hauled it on 6/30, but did on 7/15 because the body fluids causing the stench were only in it a very short time, due to the fact it was buried elsewhere first. So the question becomes, what is the rate of "stench" accumulation from 6/30-7/15, what is the external smell test, Im betting it is substantial.

librarian_mama

Cindy took Caylee to her mother's house for dinner after visiting her father at the assisted care facility. At some point later, they returned to the Anthony residence where Cindy claims she took Caylee for a swim in the pool. The next day, June 16, 2008 Cindy does not confirm actually seeing Caylee - only that she "heard" her but George claims he did see her, when she left with Casey who told him she was going to drop Caylee off at the babysitters on her way to work. It is George, and only George, who is the only other person besides Casey to have seen Caylee alive on June 16, 2008. Is that correct?

So on June 16th, Caylee was with Casey at the GP's home. Was this the day the neighbors overheard the loud arguing?

ketel0ne
08-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Cindy can not have Casey being framed for murder and Caylee alive it just isn't possible.

summermood32
08-30-2008, 04:53 PM
I did see a girl that looks like caylee in that pic at riverbank zoo in SC on 7-27-08 She was in a Blue stroller double sitting in the back and a blonde boy in the front of the stroller! But someof the pics dont look at her but that one does and she had her head in piggy tails!! But I know that it was not but I wish they would release the sketch of the Nanny that casey gave anyway!!!

katie526 pic

Amity
Florida Statewide

VINE Service Number : (877) 846-3435

Search Results
We found the following 2 offender(s).

NOTE: Names in italic are alias names.

Register/
Details Last Name First Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/images/view_16.gif (https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=10000&agency=48&id=08042346&searchType=offender) ANTHONY CASEY 03/19/1986 22 In Custody ORANGE COUNTY JAIL ORANGE COUNTY JAIL (http://javascript<b></b>:openWizardWindow('/vinelink/agencyDetails.do?siteId=10000&agency=48')) https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/images/view_16.gif (https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=10000&agency=48&id=08034750&searchType=offender) ANTHONY CASEY 03/19/1986 22 Unsupervised Custody Home incarceration ORANGE COUNTY JAIL (http://javascript<b></b>:openWizardWindow('/vinelink/agencyDetails.do?siteId=10000&agency=48'))
-----------------
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchForm.do?siteId=10000

PurpleHaze
Is the rain so heavy there that the search would need to be postponed?

GameTheory
Forgot about them:furious:

I followed the Scott Peterson case from day one. Can't say how many similarities I find with this one. I just read the blog they maintain - not Scott's blog - the family blog. The way they talk about him, how media reported LIES, how police did not follow up with tips, how jurors were ''polluted'' by the media, interesting reading....:bang::bang::bang:

Wise Old Owl
08-30-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm guessing that JB could find plenty of professionals that would classify her as insane.
This has been discussed on here at length. She possibly (probably) has a "syndrome" - which is not classified as a "mental illness" - therefore she is not insane. IMO she isn't "sick" as well. If JB would have played his cards right in the very beginning - he MAY have been able to get a "temporary insanity" thing going - as she "panicked" after the fact or whatever. Either way - that is gone now too.

I asked this last night - anyone want to try to "classify" her? Is she "sick" - is it just a syndrome and does that make her "disabled"? I really don't know how to approached this.

Katie526
08-30-2008, 04:54 PM
katie526 pic

Not sure - my avatar? I took that from photobucket and cut Casey out.

JBean
08-30-2008, 04:55 PM
In theory, I agree about the compelling argument, but I would counter that there is an easy explanation. It did not reak when the tow guy (who had a cold by the way) hauled it on 6/30, but did on 7/15 because the body fluids causing the stench were only in it a very short time, due to the fact it was buried elsewhere first. So the question becomes, what is the rate of "stench" accumulation from 6/30-7/15, what is the external smell test, Im betting it is substantial.
I posted something similar. So,then I would have to assume that the amount of fluid secreted by the decomposing body would have to be significant enough to make "no question about it" forensic evidence. Wouldn't you think?

summermood32
08-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Not sure - my avatar? I took that from photobucket and cut Casey out.

See the girl I saw looked like caylee thats why I was suprised to learn that cindy had a brother from sc! I wanted to know what his girlfrien wife etc looked like or the sketch!!!!

nachomama
That is correct!

snipped.... "Cindy took Caylee to her mother's house for dinner after visiting her father at the assisted care facility. At some point later, they returned to the Anthony residence where Cindy claims she took Caylee for a swim in the pool."

So does that mean that Cindy was the last one with Caylee?? :waitasec:

JBean
I not believe anyone has smelled anything around the car even on July 15th unless something was open, a door, the trunk the smell was contained. That is how I read the 400 pages.So no smell came from the car unless it was open?

Blink34
08-30-2008, 04:57 PM

Because she is completely sane and has demonstrated a deft ability to use very cunning and manipulative lies and scenarios to affect her means. You will not find one person that considers her "off" in terms of capacity to formulate right from wrong. That defense is very, very dificult and if you attempt to launch it disengenuously, you will get shut down and you have already admitted guilt, which she would never do.

Blink34
08-30-2008, 04:58 PM
So no smell came from the car unless it was open?

yes, but am I wrong or didnt the tow dude have to open it for the VIN and to put it in neutral or something, and then the rest is history on 7/15.

Leila
08-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Going back to the Today show video...

If you could ask Cindy point blank questions-what would you ask?

This is what is so frustrating to all that are watching this case unfold! Cindy Anthony maintains that Caylee was kidnapped, is still alive, and is being held by someone, despite all the information to the contrary. This, and Casey's refusal to tell where Caylee is, is what is making the general public so angry with the Anthony family.

The position of the Anthony family defies logic!

All of us here, and the public at large, see the logic in this case. Our logic tells us that.............

1. No one in the Anthony family is shedding tears of grief publicly over their missing daughter and granddaughter.

2. Rotten pizza does not equal the small of decomposition.

3. There is no nanny for a child of a mother that has no job.

4. The phone records don't show calls to a babysitter.

5. There is no Zenaida Gonzolas that kidnapped Caylee.

6. Mothers who have had their child kidnapped don't party hardy.

This list is endless, and I've only list a few examples, but all the factors in this case add up to a defiance of logic. It's not normal to suspend logic and place confidence in the theory, an ever changing theory I might add, of Cindy and George Anthony. They are desperate to protect their daughter, Casey, and have done NOTHING to find their granddaughter, Caylee. :mad:

ketel0ne
So no smell came from the car unless it was open?

Not no smell just much less. It permeated (sp) clothes and everything in the car. The comments about the smell are always when the door or trunk was opened.

Indianagirl
snipped.... "Cindy took Caylee to her mother's house for dinner after visiting her father at the assisted care facility. At some point later, they returned to the Anthony residence where Cindy claims she took Caylee for a swim in the pool."

So does that mean that Cindy was the last one with Caylee?? :waitasec:

No, George last saw Casey and Caylee leaving the next day on the 16th.

Wise Old Owl
yes, but am I wrong or didnt the tow dude have to open it for the VIN and to put it in neutral or something, and then the rest is history on 7/15.
You can read the VIN from the front windshield. Don't know about the neutral thing or not. I'm deducing that he did not open the car - read/wrote down the VIN from the outside and towed it into the yard.

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 05:00 PM
Edited for clarification:

It is George, and only George, who is the only other person besides Casey to have seen Caylee alive on June 16, 2008 but he can not substantiate this claim with viable proof. It is just his word. Is that correct?

Bathbuddys
I do believe that if there is crime scene tape around the house, that they are going to do a search? I think it is against the law to use this tape for your own purposes. I am Originally from California though so not sure in Florida.
This would be a good opportunity though as Casey is not there but they have had all this time to take care of any evidence that was still at that house.
The police have searched the back yard and I do not know if they did any digging but if so, they have kept it quiet.
I do one thing for sure though, if those cadavar dogs picked up a scent. there was a body back there and they would not announce that to the public unless they knew for sure as that would not be a good thing for the prosecution...

ketel0ne

VIN number throught the windshield. If it was a flatbed he could have just dragged it up on it.

summermood32
Has anyone thought she could of gave her to a family member of cindys that her mom does not get along with?

Blink34
I posted something similar. So,then I would have to assume that the amount of fluid secreted by the decomposing body would have to be significant enough to make "no question about it" forensic evidence. Wouldn't you think?

I do, absolutely, I think they are just processing the link between Caylee, the car, the dirt, the yard, and whatever else they have, that is what is taking so long, all the comparisons vs. "the control" result. imo

ketel0ne
I do believe that if there is crime scene tape around the house, that they are going to do a search? I think it is against the law to use this tape for your own purposes. I am Originally from California though so not sure in Florida.
This would be a good opportunity though as Casey is not there but they have had all this time to take care of any evidence that was still at that house.
The police have searched the back yard and I do not know if they did any digging but if so, they have kept it quiet.
I do one thing for sure though, if those cadavar dogs picked up a scent. there was a body back there and they would not announce that to the public unless they knew for sure as that would not be a good thing for the prosecution...

The tape just says caution.

GreenTeam

The towing guy said he had a cold and thus his sense of smell was diminished, according to him.

Annbelle
08-30-2008, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=LiveLoveLaughLiza;2588277]I just finished watching the Today Show interview (thanks Patty G:blowkiss:) and it just confirmed what I have been feeling all along about C and G.

JMO!!![/QUOT
Looks clearly like the Baez spin, CinA.
*CinA Lashed out at the media and concerned public for not helping find her grand daughter.
The public is trying to help. Zero copperation from camp Anthony Baez.
*Calling the concerned public." leeches, parasites and maggots." ( didn't she also refer to her daughter as a leech, or a mooch when she spoke with friend Ryan?)
*LE leaking info? READ THE DOCUMENTS!!! As you say, it's a good read.
*Painting an ugly picture of your daughter? She needed no help from anyone for that.
*Her "rationale" ??????????????????????? what the heck could that be?
Guess we'll all have to wait till November for that juicy tidbit
*Rush to judgement. Caylee was missing for 31 days!! You never even met the so called babysitter or had any information of who was taking care of your own grandchild. You thought your daughter went to work every day
CinA-have you read the 400 pages?

JBean
:clap::clap:

It is refreshing to think without my emotions getting in the way sometimes :)

ITA
Why thank you. I think what I am trying to do is understand how she can make the claims that she is. What I have determined by really looking at her argument is that she is clinging to something not so crazy. I do not believe she is correct, but if I were looking at the information as it related to my loved ones I may feel differently.
I just don't think Cindy is a nutty as being made out to be. She is stressed to the max and looking for answers. Much as we are, but our families are not involved, so I have to cut her some slack.

Blink34
VIN number throught the windshield. If it was a flatbed he could have just dragged it up on it.
yes, I dont know the specifics at the moment, to be honest I take the tow driver with a grain of salt, especially if it favors anything Cindy is selling.

faefrost
08-30-2008, 05:02 PM

The smell was inside the car. The tow company did not open the doors. So the smell was alot less noticeable on June 30th. On July 15 they opened the doors,and thats when they got hit with the full force of the smell.

GreenTeam
08-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Has anyone thought she could of gave her to a family member of cindys that her mom does not get along with?

Then who was dead in the trunk?

JBean
08-30-2008, 05:03 PM
The towing guy said he had a cold and thus his sense of smell was diminished, according to him.yes he did say that. But it just seems like someone would have picked up the smell in an abadoned car over a 2 week period somewhere along the line.

ketel0ne
Why thank you. I think what I am trying to do is understand how she can make the claims that she is. What I have determined by really looking at her argument is that she is clinging to something not so crazy. I do not believe she is correct, but if I were looking at the information as it related to my loved ones I may feel differently.
I just don't think Cindy is a nutty as being made out to be. She is stressed to the max and looking for answers. Much as we are, but our families are not involved, so I have to cut her some slack.

I give Jose Baez a lot of credit for what Cindy and George believe.

yosande

I expect she won't be coming back the the Anthony house. They have said they have a safe set up it needed. IIRC

Indianagirl
Edited for clarification:

It is George, and only George, who is the only other person besides Casey to have seen Caylee alive on June 16, 2008 but he can not substantiate this claim with viable proof. It is just his word. Is that correct?

Yes that is correct, but I really don't know how he could produce viable proof besides stating tha was the last time he saw them.

Blink34
The smell was inside the car. The tow company did not open the doors. So the smell was alot less noticeable on June 30th. On July 15 they opened the doors,and thats when they got hit with the full force of the smell.
Yes, thank you, that is what my post is saying, it's about the time between 6/30 and 7/15

nachomama
08-30-2008, 05:04 PM

I know that is what he said.. but his complete discription of what they were wearing and even what he was watching on TV.. makes me wonder.. He is the same age as my hubby.. I guess he just has a better memory than my guy does cause I always say thay my hubby has CRS..

ketel0ne
08-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Only Cindy could find or spin positives about Casey after reading the 400 pages.

Indianagirl
08-30-2008, 05:05 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

faefrost
yes, I dont know the specifics at the moment, to be honest I take the tow driver with a grain of salt, especially if it favors anything Cindy is selling.

The only thing I fault the tow operator with is not getting the police involved when the smell was noticed when teh Anthony's picked the car up. he certainly hasn't been favoring any of Cindy's tall tales. And George's statements to the FBI, where he admits to noticing the smell when he picked up the car, seems to coroborate the tow managers story.

Blink34
I give Jose Baez a lot of credit for what Cindy and George believe.

Please explain-
Do you mean JB is feeding their thought process?
If so ABSOLUTELY.. If one of these 2 ends up getting charged Mr. Baez is in a pickle..

summermood32
08-30-2008, 05:06 PM

That why I don't think it was caylee that I did see so there for I did not do a tip on that and a sketch of the nanny would of been helpfull because I did see this women. But OC and futher has made it into a recovery for a body so why should someone do a tip! Even though I do think she is guilty just on the facts

GreenTeam
yes he did say that. But it just seems like someone would have picked up the smell in an abadoned car over a 2 week period somewhere along the line.

The towing guy just towed the car, which had only been sitting for 3 days or so.

Themis
Fox interviewed Mr. Tony Padilla.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html

"Early Saturday morning, Anthony's bond was revoked, California bail bondsman Tony Padilla told FOXNews.com, after days of back-and-forth.
"The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence thatís come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said in a telephone interview. He declined to say what DNA evidence led to the decision to revoke the bond. ...
Padilla said he'd re-evaluate whether to reissue Anthony's bond again at a later date. Padilla, his celebrity bounty hunter uncle Leonard Padilla and the Anthony family have all been getting death threats since she was released.
"Iíve already received a number of calls today: Weíre going to kill you if you re-post the bond, weíre going to kill you if you donít re-post the bond," Tony Padilla said Saturday. "The security issue we might have underestimated.""
(FoxNews.com, August 30, 2008.)

GameTheory
08-30-2008, 05:07 PM

Yeah Casey is ''insane'' in common use of word but definitely not ''insane'' in medical terms. It is soooooooo difficult for professionals to accept that diagnosis, many criteria. And Casey did a lot of things during those 31 days that exhibit she is not ''insane'' in medical terms.

I see a SOCIOPATH....and I see a family who exhibits traits of the sociopathic spectrum. And because she is a sociopath she will never admit on harming the baby. NEVER. They never see themselves as anything short of PERFECT. If people around them say they did something wrong, then the people around them are just misled, stupid, or ignorant. A sociopath is never wrong, is never imperfect, and always knows best.

Thus....JB cannot use an insanity plea. They will have to admit first something happen and then go for that which Casey will never ever do. Because they see the world very differently, she has no real perception of how serious the situation and the evidence are against her. It would be a miracle if her attorney convinced her to confess and take the limited immunity offer. She will only admit something happened - it will be a story that will show very little responsibility on her part - ONLY I repeat ONLY if it is a great deal for her. If it is really very little time in jail. Otherwise she believes she can fool the system.

Blink34
Only Cindy could find or spin positives about Casey after reading the 400 pages.

LOL, then she will love it when there is more coming out this week.

DAWN TREADER
Bottom line - June 15, 2008 is the last time Caylee is seen by someone other than Casey, Cindy or George Anthony.

ketel0ne
08-30-2008, 05:08 PM
I know that is what he said.. but his complete discription of what they were wearing and even what he was watching on TV.. makes me wonder.. He is the same age as my hubby.. I guess he just has a better memory than my guy does cause I always say thay my hubby has CRS..

IMO George has had a lot of help with his memory. Clothes in the car, timeline issues. His first statements to police do not say what he is saying today.

Gram2
08-30-2008, 05:09 PM
See the girl I saw looked like caylee thats why I was suprised to learn that cindy had a brother from sc! I wanted to know what his girlfrien wife etc looked like or the sketch!!!!

Where in SC does the brother live?

GameTheory
08-30-2008, 05:09 PM

Thank you!

Blink34
08-30-2008, 05:10 PM
IMO George has had a lot of help with his memory. Clothes in the car, timeline issues. His first statements to police do not say what he is saying today.

This is what I cant get past, if you lie once to cover up something, you have to make the assumption its all suspect, and FOR WHAT REASON?

Indianagirl
08-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Bottom line - June 15, 2008 is the last time Caylee is seen by someone other than Casey, Cindy or George Anthony.

Yes, that would be correct!

faefrost
08-30-2008, 05:11 PM

The thing that makes me question Georges report fo the last time he saw Caylee is this. Both Cindy and Georges timelines for June 15th seem to neglect to mention the extremely loud argument between Casey and Cindy that the neighbors heard. Supposedly this argument was because Cindy's mother came down on Cindy concerning Casey's theft of money from her Grandfather. (at least according to someone called Rick who claims to be Cindy's brother. Not sure how legit that one is however).

Now if this major screamfest went down on the 15th, do you think Casey just went to bed and wandered off the next morning claiming to go to work and drop Caylee at the sitters? Or do you think she would just grab the kid and leave that night, illustrating to Cindy that she could deny her Caylee anytime?

Granted we are dealing with a Sociopath, so who knows how she would react to an arguement?

JBean
I do, absolutely, I think they are just processing the link between Caylee, the car, the dirt, the yard, and whatever else they have, that is what is taking so long, all the comparisons vs. "the control" result. imo
I think the *liquid* would contain decomp material, and it would be Caylee's decomp DNA and that would be that period. To have that sigificant of a smell, I am guessing the forensics are huge. Should be a slam dunk.
Anything short of that COULD be questionable and maybe that is what Cindy sees?
Again, before anyone goes all postal, I am just trying to discuss the points.

summermood32
If u all can look at all my comments u can see when I was concerned and asked about cA brother where in sc he lived?

lorynne34
I'm sorry if this has been answered, but why did Casey put the gas cans in the trunk instead of just filling up her tank and leaving them there?

Hailiejade77
ok. So after being sick with the flu for the last two days, I finally feel well enough to get on the computer,.. I was having websleuths withdrawls lol
So last night when I turned on Nancy Grace and saw that Casey was getting rearrested live, I couldn't have been any happier! (well if they found Caylee I would have been :( )
So when I heard Tim Miller say on Nancy Grace that Casey was mostly on the computer in her room the whole time he was there, MY BLOOD STARTED TO BOIL! Do you think LE tracked what she wrote and where she went? I hope so.

librarian_mama
I would ask Cindy why Casey was out drinking, laughing and celebrating with friends while (according to them) Caylee is out there somewhere with God knows what happening to her.

I don't know how to imbed a pic in my post, but look at the series where Casey is dressed in the American flag--guessing that's this July 4th--Caylee is either dead or missing at that point...it's really disturbing to see how unaffected Casey is.

sleuthmommy
08-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone! Just got back from being out all day. Did I miss anything? LOL!

summermood32
08-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Where in SC does the brother live?

I heard Myrtle Beach! which is about 2to3hrs from where I live!

swa
08-30-2008, 05:13 PM

"Early Saturday morning, Anthony's bond was revoked, California bail bondsman Tony Padilla told FOXNews.com, after days of back-and-forth.
"The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence that’s come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said in a telephone interview. He declined to say what DNA evidence led to the decision to revoke the bond. ...
Padilla said he'd re-evaluate whether to reissue Anthony's bond again at a later date. Padilla, his celebrity bounty hunter uncle Leonard Padilla and the Anthony family have all been getting death threats since she was released.
"I’ve already received a number of calls today: We’re going to kill you if you re-post the bond, we’re going to kill you if you don’t re-post the bond," Tony Padilla said Saturday. "The security issue we might have underestimated.""

huh? people are calling him threatening him to POST the bond agian so she can get out?

Who the hell would be doing that?

kathyn2
Hmmmmm someone else just called and there is a 500,000 bond against her plus several in the 100s range. To be bonded out she has to find someone 503,200 to bond her out. The 500,000 from estes has been revoked. There is old info showing up on the OC jail screen right now.

Wine sleuth
Yeah Casey is ''insane'' in common use of word but definitely not ''insane'' in medical terms. It is soooooooo difficult for professionals to accept that diagnosis, many criteria. And Casey did a lot of things during those 31 days that exhibit she is not ''insane'' in medical terms.

I see a SOCIOPATH....and I see a family who exhibits traits of the sociopathic spectrum. And because she is a sociopath she will never admit on harming the baby. NEVER. They never see themselves as anything short of PERFECT. If people around them say they did something wrong, then the people around them are just misled, stupid, or ignorant. A sociopath is never wrong, is never imperfect, and always knows best.

Thus....JB cannot use an insanity plea. They will have to admit first something happen and then go for that which Casey will never ever do. Because they see the world very differently, she has no real perception of how serious the situation and the evidence are against her. It would be a miracle if her attorney convinced her to confess and take the limited immunity offer. She will only admit something happened - it will be a story that will show very little responsibility on her part - ONLY I repeat ONLY if it is a great deal for her. If it is really very little time in jail. Otherwise she believes she can fool the system.

Thank you for the very well said reply. I always look for your posts as they are always intelligent and thoughtful. BTW, I agree that Casey is a sociopath.

distracted
That is exactly what i wrote in my post as well. So, now my question is, was the fluid in the car determined to be decomp "fluid" or what exactly? because i would GUESS to have an odor this significant, it would have to be some realy solid decomp fluid evidence in there. Like "no question" amount.

Again, I am not supporting Cindy's theory, but I am exploring it without getting caught up in Cindy emotion. Just the information KWIM?

It would be great if we had a forensics expert here to answer this question for us. Anyone?

However, I'm of the opinion that the smell intensified over time in an enclosed space in the heat. I'm also of the opinion that a body did not find its way into that car while it was in custody of the towing company.

swa
08-30-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry if this has been answered, but why did Casey put the gas cans in the trunk instead of just filling up her tank and leaving them there?

I've always had the suspicion that Casey had originally planned to torch the car.

summermood32
08-30-2008, 05:15 PM
it's really disturbing to see how unaffected Casey is.
maybe cause she is safe and she knows where she is?
The plea bothers me because that means they dont really no!

swa
08-30-2008, 05:16 PM
it's really disturbing to see how unaffected Casey is.
maybe cause she is safe and she knows where she is?
The plea bothers me because that means they dont really no!

She shows no emotion to the situation because she already knows the outcome.

It's hard for people to fake "concern". Ask Scott Peterson.

not_my_kids
1. I would like to bring attention to my avatar.

2. I would like to state that if it's a girl, her name will be Caylee.

Following that, has there been any news while I have been dancing around my living room. Teach me to not check my voice mail for a day.

bunnyphoenix1
ITA, this is going to be their defense..someone other then Caylee was dead in the car after it was in the storage lot...these people make me sick...moo

I agree, that seems to be their defence of the week this week. I think George started it with his claim that someone else's body was in the back. I think they will say the body was put there by the kidnappers to scare them and that george & cindy were threatened. IMOO of course.

nickismom

Very very well said.

JBean
It would be great if we had a forensics expert here to answer this question for us. Anyone?

However, I'm of the opinion that the smell intensified over time in an enclosed space in the heat. I'm also of the opinion that a body did not find its way into that car while it was in custody of the towing company.
I am certainly inclined to agree with you. It also makes me think that DNA evidence has to clean and solid,100% totally conclusive of a passed away little Caylee in the car. bless her heart.

summermood32
08-30-2008, 05:17 PM
huh? people are calling him threatening him to POST the bond agian so she can get out?

I think everyone is really confused in this case I no I am but its hard to no that a child has been gone for a long time and u dont think it is the worst

ketel0ne
I think the *liquid* would contain decomp material, and it would be Caylee's decomp DNA and that would be that period. To have that sigificant of a smell, I am guessing the forensics are huge. Should be a slam dunk.

I agree, IMO the sole reason charges have not been brought are because they only get one chance to either charge for murder, manslaughter, or mistreatment of a corpse. etc. Without a body, a confession, or witnesses. Cindy is the litmus for the wildcard on the jury.

librarian_mama
The thing that makes me question Georges report fo the last time he saw Caylee is this. Both Cindy and Georges timelines for June 15th seem to neglect to mention the extremely loud argument between Casey and Cindy that the neighbors heard. Supposedly this argument was because Cindy's mother came down on Cindy concerning Casey's theft of money from her Grandfather. (at least according to someone called Rick who claims to be Cindy's brother. Not sure how legit that one is however).

Now if this major screamfest went down on the 15th, do you think Casey just went to bed and wandered off the next morning claiming to go to work and drop Caylee at the sitters? Or do you think she would just grab the kid and leave that night, illustrating to Cindy that she could deny her Caylee anytime?

Granted we are dealing with a Sociopath, so who knows how she would react to an arguement?

I think this is the answer to what happened to Caylee. There was some huge argument in that house on June 15th or 16th that instigated Casey leaving with Caylee. I think that this was the stressor that set this tragedy into action. I think that you can see how Cindy feels guilty for this argument (or whatever was going on)--she might have told Casey what a horrible example she was to Caylee, etc. I think she feels personally responsible for setting Casey off and this causing the death of Caylee.

JMO.

summermood32
08-30-2008, 05:18 PM
I think casey should of spoke to the media, but I think she is guilty cause she is not!

not_my_kids

I would have to agree. As much as I pray that it was not Caylee in that trunk, I refuse to beleive that someone stole it from the towing company and then used the car to haul around a body, before returning it.

magiemay
I just watched the video of the today's show this morning and that family spokes man is full of it I can produce email Tim sent me and he said " he hoped the family called soon so he could find her body and have a funeral , that no she is not alive.....

shefner
08-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Thinking of you, Patty. Hope you aren't affected too much, but I know how those outer bands can be. Stay safe and thanks so much for all the videos. I'm still catching up. :blowkiss:

The thing that makes me question Georges report fo the last time he saw Caylee is this. Both Cindy and Georges timelines for June 15th seem to neglect to mention the extremely loud argument between Casey and Cindy that the neighbors heard. Supposedly this argument was because Cindy's mother came down on Cindy concerning Casey's theft of money from her Grandfather. (at least according to someone called Rick who claims to be Cindy's brother. Not sure how legit that one is however)

Yes I think this is a likely scenario....I just wonder what Cindy had to say to her mom concerning Casey's theft? I wonder if she defended Casey, as she usually does?
Even so, she more than likely confronted Casey about it and the natural response for Casey would be to grab Caylee and run. Maybe she was so angry at her mom that she transferred that anger onto Caylee and took her life, knowing that would be a good way to get back at her mom.

sleuthmommy
Congratulations, notmykids. Congratulations!!!!!

QuickAttack

"The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence thatís come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said in a telephone interview. He declined to say what DNA evidence led to the decision to revoke the bond. ...
"Iíve already received a number of calls today: Weíre going to kill you if you re-post the bond, weíre going to kill you if you donít re-post the bond," Tony Padilla said Saturday. "The security issue we might have underestimated.""

Yeah, right.

Sounds like the Padillas are trying to grab that last little beam of limelight before the cameras on them shut down.

If he got a phone call saying that they'd kill him if he didn't repost bond, then he needs to put Cindy on call-block.

DAWN TREADER
Personally, I am not operating on the absolute premise that Caylee was alive on June 16, 2008 and seriously doubt LE is either. Comments?

nickismom
08-30-2008, 05:23 PM

George and Cindy?

Blink34
08-30-2008, 05:23 PM

I agree, I do not think there will be any questions once all the test come back, But in legal terms, the reality is "THEY NEED TO TIE CAYLEE"S DEATH WITH SOMEONE"... Without a confession or a body JB is prepared to craft 50 scenarios away from Casey, you saw that yesterday with George's fit.. Time is running out, there are 2 people at least who know what happened, imo. It is simply about who talks first before the final evidence comes in, once it does, the finger pointing will give us whiplash, imo.
FWIW, while I think Cindy is alot of things, I do think she is clinging to what she is told. I think George absolutely knows, and is like my son when he was three and would cover his eyes and say "you no see me mommy, I hidin.." Except he is a grown up and we see him..

magiemay
08-30-2008, 05:24 PM
I just watched the video of the today's show this morning and that family spokes man is full of it I can produce email Tim sent me and he said " he hoped the family called soon so he could find her body and have a funeral , that no she is not alive.....

Shutterfly

I think Casey may HAVE simply gone to bed on the 15th of June. My guess is that Casey, on some level, has a healthy fear of Cindy Anthony. Afterall, she got right in the car with her on the 15th of July AND she sat there while her mother called the police to her. SHe could have simply walked away...or RAN. She would have stayed there the night of June 15th while Cindy was there possibly because Cindy threatened to report the car stolen if she left in it with Caylee. I'm betting Cindy said "go right ahead, leave. When you do, make sure you leave MY granddaughter in her bedroom and the keys to MY car on the table."
So she shut her mouth because she didn't dare try to have someone pick her up and risk THAT humiliation. The next morning Cindy left to go to work. George is there. He assumes that the arguement is over since everyone went to bed like good girls last night. Problem solved, end of it. Casey tells George on the way out the door with Caylee AND backpacks, that she's going to work...just like usual. He never suspects a thing. Poof...sometime after that Caylee is gone. Sound logical?

Blink34
Personally, I am not operating on the absolute premise that Caylee was alive on June 16, 2008 and seriously doubt LE is either. Comments?

I believe she died the evening if 6/15, early hours 6/16, absolutely.

sleuthmommy
08-30-2008, 05:25 PM
I would have to agree. As much as I pray that it was not Caylee in that trunk, I refuse to beleive that someone stole it from the towing company and then used the car to haul around a body, before returning it.

I agree. That would be one he!! of a concidence...........

bunnyphoenix1

And Clint thought Casey was at TL's place that morning. IIRC

not_my_kids
Congratulations, notmykids. Congratulations!!!!!

THank you. #4. I must be nuts.

chicoliving
Head on over to thread #156

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2588440#post2588440