08-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Gonna be a long night ...

shadow puppets anyone?

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8158/830200853731pmhr3.png

ShinaLite
08-30-2008, 09:13 PM

shadow puppets anyone?

eek hope that's not the ghost of the squirrel that Casey may have run over..nahhh looks more like a bunny to me

Chilly Willy
08-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Unbelievable. No wonder Cindy called them leeches.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 09:14 PM
eek hope that's not the ghost of the squirrel that Casey may have run over..nahhh looks more like a bunny to me

man ... that reminds me of Donnie Darko!

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Take a walk down memory lane with this creative recap of yesterday's extraordinary events by SoCaliMom!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69892&page=16

jinnimae
08-30-2008, 09:19 PM

shadow puppets anyone?

SNORT! Stop makin' me laugh!!

MommaShark
08-30-2008, 09:21 PM

shadow puppets anyone?

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8158/830200853731pmhr3.png

E.T. phone home.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 09:24 PM
SNORT! Stop makin' me laugh!!

I'm SORRY! lol

The friggin place is lit up like freakin Graceland! I'm half expectin' Elvis to walk out singin "hunka hunka burnin love" ...

gotta entertain myself some how ...

seriously ... think it's worthless havin the cams here now ... only thing newsworthy would be if an ant fart ...

christine2448
08-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Unbelievable. No wonder Cindy called them leeches.

I'm not sure the point? Isn't Casey in jail? Why are they camped out there like this?

MommaShark
08-30-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm SORRY! lol

The friggin place is lit up like freakin Graceland! I'm half expectin' Elvis to walk out singin "hunka hunka burnin love" ...

seriously ... think it's worthless havin the cams here now ... only thing newsworthy would be if an ant fart ...

:waitasec: I wonder if GA and CA's bedroom is in the front of the house.

MommaShark
08-30-2008, 09:29 PM
You know what would be funny? If someone caution taped the driveway the rest of the way over. I'm feeling mean.

RhondaIL
08-30-2008, 09:31 PM
I think the screen is frozen on a frame from earlier this evening.

Chilly Willy
08-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm not sure the point? Isn't Casey in jail? Why are they camped out there like this?

I think they're trying to antagonize Cindy or George into raging for the cameras - basically creating the news and congratulating themselves on getting the exclusive. Bright lights are used in hostage situations in efforts to force a surrender. These tactics should be illegal to use on innocent citizens. If nothing else, you'd think LE could charge them with disturbing the peace.

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 09:32 PM
The webcam doesn't editorialize. It has no opinion.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 09:35 PM
The webcam doesn't editorialize. It has no opinion.

you're absolutely right ... it's the 60 minutes of monotony ... thought provoking yet a train wreck ... you wanna turn away ... but you just can't.

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Can someone drive by and see if the house is lit up or whether it just looks that way? I've never seen it look this way before.

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 09:44 PM
I think this could be FOX's way of getting the heads up on breaking news - not creating it.

Truth Seeker
08-30-2008, 09:47 PM
E.T. phone home.

Too funny :clap:

StillGoingStrong
08-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Anthonys are lucky that their property is watced 24/7 for free. They don't have to worry about the robbers or thiefs. I am sure they feel very secure, I pay a lot of money for this thing.

christine2448
08-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Anthonys are lucky that their property is watced 24/7 for free. They don't have to worry about the robbers or thiefs. I am sure they feel very secure, I pay a lot of money for this thing.

I would go nuts. I think this is wrong, IMO, while Casey was there, fine...now, jeesh.

SoCaliMom
that, it a very good point Still ... and we are their volunteer security team ... sorta the ADT of WS

RebeccaAdrianne
This really bums me out that they have the media camped out in front of their home. I feel bad for looking....

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 09:54 PM
This really bums me out that they have the media camped out in front of their home. I feel bad for looking....

I bet you're still looking aren't you ... :whistle:

Diamond
08-30-2008, 09:59 PM
I bet you're still looking aren't you ... :whistle:

I think she's reading comments...not watching the cam.

IrishSweetOne
08-30-2008, 10:03 PM
I've seen it lit up like that when they first put it up .

Maybe they are waiting for the protesters to come back and want the best spot . Or someone may post Casey's bond and sneak her in during the wee hours .

What I want to know is where do these guys pee :waitasec: ???? lol

It's an honest question

StillGoingStrong
08-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Officials are expected soon to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from Anthonys home, but they still have their web cam:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:08 PM
It looks to me like the webcam isn't active so we are probably looking at the last shot before they put the cam into standby mode. It could be the lighting we are seeing is a moot issue. I dunno ...

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:08 PM
who has the email addy for Fox? that cam is definetly stuck ... look at the tree on the right ... doesn't change ...

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Were the A's at the search today?

RebeccaAdrianne
08-30-2008, 10:10 PM
I think she's reading comments...not watching the cam.

Aren't you guys cute? Yes, reading the comments, not watching the cam. I am signing off to play Grand Theft Auto now, I can get some aggression out there :crazy:

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:11 PM
SoCaliMom - I think they put the cam into a standby mode at night unless something is happening but I could be wrong.

DazzlinDebSD
08-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Casey's locked up. The $900 a week motorhome has left and they all went back to California. The media has no business being there. Here folks, let's get back to Caylee and leave these people alone. They are the victims of a horrible crime, and we are too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgNlRD_K2f4&feature=related

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:14 PM
so dawn ... u mean I actually can get something done IRL tonight? lol

and from reading the threads, I don't think the A's were at the search. but is that really a surprise?

Chilly Willy
08-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Casey's locked up. The $900 a week motorhome has left and they all went back to California. The media has no business being there. Here folks, let's get back to Caylee and leave these people alone. They are the victims of a horrible crime, and we are too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgNlRD_K2f4&feature=related
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Besides the airport - where else is TES searching I wonder? They must be using the cell phone records and pings to grid an area, as well as places they believe she was known to frequent. I just can not imagine disposing of a child's lifeless body anywhere. Besides that dumpster by Amscot that's been mentioned as a possible location, there are hundreds of places. Caylee deserves to be found - I just pray like Laci and Conner Peterson - there will be a miracle.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:21 PM
If I lived in FL I would be able to do more than stare at a webcam ... but I'm not in Fl ... and until someone in the Anthony home starts talking, more power to the media for putting pressure on them by camping in their front yard.

To those that are in FL, I do say turn off the computer, the tv & get out to the search.

For I, tomorrow, will be back in front of my laptop, webcam on screen supporting the media, LE & those that DO participate in the search instead of coddling the poor Anthonys.

THAT is JMHO.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Besides the airport - where else is TES searching I wonder? They must be using the cell phone records and pings to grid an area, as well as places they believe she was known to frequent. I just can not imagine disposing of a child's lifeless body anywhere. Besides that dumpster by Amscot that's been mentioned as a possible location, there are hundreds of places. Caylee deserves to be found - I just pray like Laci and Conner Peterson - there will be a miracle.

A miracle for Laci & Conner would've been for them to be found alive ... but I do get your point.

I believe they are going off of LEs advice and following a perimeter of the cellphone pings.

I don't think Caylee is near the airport. Unfortunately, this search needs to make its way to the landfill & Blanchard Park.

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:25 PM
I would expect the webcam won't be around much longer but who knows. The police investigation is still active and a high-profile search has just been launched. It could be awhile before this tragedy doesn't make the frontpage or primetime news.

Chilly Willy
08-30-2008, 10:26 PM
If I lived in FL I would be able to do more than stare at a webcam ... but I'm not in Fl ... and until someone in the Anthony home starts talking, more power to the media for putting pressure on them by camping in their front yard.

To those that are in FL, I do say turn off the computer, the tv & get out to the search.

For I, tomorrow, will be back in front of my laptop, webcam on screen supporting the media, LE & those that DO participate in the search instead of coddling the poor Anthonys.

THAT is JMHO.

Wow, on one thread we have posters saying the Anthonys need to keep their mouths shut and on this thread we have posters saying they need to start talking. I feel like I'm watching some kind of strange tennis match.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Wow, on one thread we have posters saying the Anthonys need to keep their mouths shut and on this thread we have posters saying they need to start talking. I feel like I'm watching some kind of strange tennis match.

Well it's actually a combination of both ... keep their mouths shut unless they can offer some truth in the whereabouts of Caylee.

BTW ... received an email back from FOX .. the webcam is still active ... just nothing going on ...

Tom'sGirl
08-30-2008, 10:29 PM
BTW, I put in a request to Lock thread #4, it's still open!

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:30 PM
A miracle for Laci & Conner would've been for them to be found alive ... but I do get your point.

I believe they are going off of LEs advice and following a perimeter of the cellphone pings.

I don't think Caylee is near the airport. Unfortunately, this search needs to make its way to the landfill & Blanchard Park.

There was a storm shortly before their remains washed ashore in April.

Four long months from the time they disappeared on Christmas Eve.

The odds of that happening were astronomical.

Divine Intervention IMO.

Chilly Willy
08-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Well it's actually a combination of both ... keep their mouths shut unless they can offer some truth in the whereabouts of Caylee.

BTW ... received an email back from FOX .. the webcam is still active ... just nothing going on ...

What makes you think the Anthonys have any truth about Caylee's whereabouts to tell? I think they're as clueless as the rest of us.

Tom'sGirl
08-30-2008, 10:31 PM

Thanks SCM, but I think FOX just thinks it's working, that frame is frozen IMO!

darlin gal
08-30-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm SORRY! lol

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp201/pinkangel1967/Untitled.gif

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:37 PM
There was a storm shortly before their remains washed ashore in April.

Four long months from the time they disappeared on Christmas Eve.

The odds of that happening were astronomical.

Divine Intervention IMO.

It was a miracle you are correct ... the currents in those waters are strong and the fact they were washed ashored vs being swept further away is indeed diving intervention.

What makes you think the Anthonys have any truth about Caylee's whereabouts to tell? I think they're as clueless as the rest of us.

IMHO, they know more ... they may be in denial but they do know more.

Thanks SCM, but I think FOX just thinks it's working, that frame is frozen IMO!

I've emailed them back pointing out that fact ... thanks for alerting the mods about thread 4 btw ... felt like a relay race going between the two threads lol

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:39 PM
OMG - if something doesn't happen soon I think we may need an "intervention" ourselves - LOLS.

SoCaliMom
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp201/pinkangel1967/Untitled.gif

O.M.G. !!!!!!

<right click save>

that's going in the Best of files!

AWESOME JOB darlin!

STEADFAST
Take the Web Cam Quiz in "The Parking Lot."

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Steadfast ... that was absofrigginlutely hilarious!

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Do ants fart? Wow - I didn't think they could even have .... oh never mind.

Elphaba
08-30-2008, 10:50 PM
EGADS!!!! Why are they shining bright lights on the house?!?!?! The Anthony's are not suspects... this is crazy. :(

RE the Anthony's not at the search: with the media swooping all over them like vultures, it would not have been conducive to the search... it would have just turned into a mess of people harassing them and causing all kind of problems.

Tom'sGirl
08-30-2008, 10:52 PM
EGADS!!!! Why are they shining bright lights on the house?!?!?! The Anthony's are not suspects... this is crazy. :(

RE the Anthony's not at the search: with the media swooping all over them like vultures, it would not have been conducive to the search... it would have just turned into a mess of people harassing them and causing all kind of problems.
Other cases of missing have had their family out searching in spite of the Media!

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 10:54 PM
Going to check it out steadfast - should I put my beverage in a non-spill cup?

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:54 PM
Other cases of missing have had their family out searching in spite of the Media!

:clap:

Complete strangers are showing more concern & effort than this family.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 10:55 PM

OH DEFINETLY!!!

This is a no-drink, plastic cover on keyboard monitor zone lol

StillGoingStrong
08-30-2008, 11:01 PM
I just checked.. think i saw someone lurking in the shadows..
maybe a thief. maybe zenaida is coming around:woohoo:

i will check back now :rolleyes:

STEADFAST
08-30-2008, 11:03 PM

I don't think I set it up quite right. You have to go to the first post (mine) to get the quiz questions.

IrishSweetOne
08-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Ya know Little Dude is my hero

Say what you will but this is the first time the Anthony's have admitted there was a person in the trunk and not pizza or an animal . Maybe this is the only way to get through to these people. http://www.wftv.com/video/17337816/index.html

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 11:08 PM
I don't think I set it up quite right. You have to go to the first post (mine) to get the quiz questions.

You did it right ... I would only suggest to put in the post above the questions that they count from A, B, C, etc which apply then choose the answer from the poll.

Still funny stuff!

Ya know Little Dude is my hero

Say what you will but this is the first time the Anthony's have admitted there was a person in the trunk and not pizza or an animal . Maybe this is the only way to get through to these people. http://www.wftv.com/video/17337816/index.html

Someone wrote yesterday that there's truth in anger ... George's anger allowed his subconscious to finally come through ... I'm not sure what it's going to take for Cindy.

IrishSweetOne
08-30-2008, 11:08 PM

Where is it

DAWN TREADER
08-30-2008, 11:09 PM

OK - I'm heading over now - sippy cup in hand totally prepared for hilarity to ensue!

:woohoo:

STEADFAST
08-30-2008, 11:10 PM
You did it right ... I would only suggest to put in the post above the questions that they count from A, B, C, etc which apply then choose the answer from the poll.

Still funny stuff!

It won't let me edit the poll section itself. Oh well, next time . . .

STEADFAST
08-30-2008, 11:11 PM
Where is it

The Parking Lot. Didn't seem like it belonged as a thread on the Caylee Forum

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 11:16 PM
WEBCAM QUIZ (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69927)

IrishSweetOne
08-30-2008, 11:21 PM
That was to much lol you need to post the link so all the other cam junkies can vote

AlishaGail
08-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Hullo all... I've been away for the 'puter for a few hours and it's discouraging to think about catching up with everything... lol At least it seems on quick glance that not much has happened.

Hope you're all having a good night. I'm so anxious for TES to get results! Can't wait to watch the webcam when something really breaks!

Lisha

IrishSweetOne
08-30-2008, 11:25 PM
I wish Murt would take us to Fusions

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi Alisha ...I've been away most of the day and have only been able to cam watch this evening ... nothing is happening ... assignment desk at Fox says the cam is active however, we think it's froze.

If you can, take Steadfast's poll ... it's definetly good for a chuckle.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 11:28 PM
I wish Murt would take us to Fusions

ok .. you really need to 'splain Murt & the cam to me lol

IrishSweetOne
08-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Someone wrote yesterday that there's truth in anger ... George's anger allowed his subconscious to finally come through ... I'm not sure what it's going to take for Cindy.

Oh I think much of the same it's sad to say , if you watch the raw clip of those people who confronted her . Watch the body lauguage , I think this family needs that to get through to them.

It seems to be the only way of reaching them

AlishaGail
08-30-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi Alisha ...I've been away most of the day and have only been able to cam watch this evening ... nothing is happening ... assignment desk at Fox says the cam is active however, we think it's froze.

If you can, take Steadfast's poll ... it's definetly good for a chuckle.

lol... I got a "webcam regular" rating. Funny thing is that it IS so addicting, even when nothing's happening. I just KNOW that when I do not have it up, something will happen. Or the statement in the poll about feeling like watching it will eventually result in me seeing something to help the case... lol

I only wish that not only a webcam, but one of those super-spy devices would also be on with live feed of all conversations in the house. It's a sad wish--I really do deeply believe in privacy, but darn it, I hate wanting to know something and what's going on behind closed doors.... So even while I actually do pity the Anthonys on many levels for the spotlight, I am still a curious gawker!

Lisha

El Gato
08-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Hey SoCaliMom,

LMAO at the finger puppet pic....

LOLOLOL, that there was funny,

I don't care who you are...:D

IrishSweetOne
08-30-2008, 11:38 PM
ok .. you really need to 'splain Murt & the cam to me lol

Someone posted a link to this Murt guy from another site , he rides around in his car with a live webcam / live chat with sound and all . He took us on a tour of all the hotspots lol . Caseyland :behindbar , Blanchard park etc , he even stopped for gas . It was hilarious

STEADFAST
08-30-2008, 11:41 PM
I only wish that not only a webcam, but one of those super-spy devices would also be on with live feed of all conversations in the house. It's a sad wish--I really do deeply believe in privacy, but darn it, I hate wanting to know something and what's going on behind closed doors.... So even while I actually do pity the Anthonys on many levels for the spotlight, I am still a curious gawker!

Lisha

I wish they had an "big ears" audio device trained on the house when Casey was in there. I don't believe her right to privacy is more important than our right to know that a child is accounted for.
I think that spotlight shot that the cam is stuck on was probably taken when they were setting up for Geraldo and LP to talk in front of the house tonight. I hope it's off now. It does go way too far. Plus, the glare is interfering with my view of the house.
Glad you enjoyed the quiz.:)

IrishSweetOne
08-30-2008, 11:44 PM
OMG Murt is doing a live chat now lol http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Oh I think much of the same it's sad to say , if you watch the raw clip of those people who confronted her . Watch the body lauguage , I think this family needs that to get through to them.

It seems to be the only way of reaching them

I don't know if it's denial, ignorance or just plain stupidity but after the confrontation Cindy endured last night, she HAS to be thinking different than what's she saying in public.

On another note, I was wondering if anyone from the counseling field has offered their services to George and Cindy? Lord knows these people need help if just a "neutral" individual to talk to.

I'm counting the days until George loses it. I am very concerned about him.

lol... I got a "webcam regular" rating. Funny thing is that it IS so addicting, even when nothing's happening. I just KNOW that when I do not have it up, something will happen. Or the statement in the poll about feeling like watching it will eventually result in me seeing something to help the case... lol

Lisha

You should've scored higher lol ... I think the existence of reality shows puts that desire in people to watch and wanting to see/hear more. Personally, I would prefer the webcam in Casey's cell while she's being bombarded with images of her daughter is being played in an endless loop.

SoCaliMom
08-30-2008, 11:50 PM
Hey SoCaliMom,

LMAO at the finger puppet pic....

LOLOLOL, that there was funny,

I don't care who you are...:D

LOL ... glad u got a laugh ... such seriousness & sadness in Caylee's forum we need to stop and smile once in a while. I did send you a PM regarding your post in thread 4.

See what you can do for me & I'll see what I can do for you.

Someone posted a link to this Murt guy from another site , he rides around in his car with a live webcam / live chat with sound and all . He took us on a tour of all the hotspots lol . Caseyland :behindbar , Blanchard park etc , he even stopped for gas . It was hilarious

oh how funny ... I'm checking out his cam now ... though with sound off since I'm in the family room ...

STEADFAST
08-31-2008, 04:32 AM
I'm bumping this up so I can urge the early risers to go to The Parking Lot and take the Web Cam Quiz.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69927

poco
08-31-2008, 06:29 AM
Took the poll, lol. Web cam still down. Just checking in with the other addicts.

RoseRed
08-31-2008, 06:43 AM
oh how funny ... I'm checking out his cam now ... though with sound off since I'm in the family room ...

I am curious about this Murt guy. I read on Orange county topix site that Murt took some of the Casey photos at one of the house parties. I am curious why an old guy would be hanging out at house parties with 22 year olds. Did he ever see Caylee at one of these parties?

STEADFAST
08-31-2008, 06:46 AM
Took the poll, lol. Web cam still down. Just checking in with the other addicts.

It won't be too long before we're going to have to find another web cam to watch. I wish they'd set up a web cam in front of every suspect's house. :angel:

Aleve N Fla
08-31-2008, 07:41 AM
I am curious about this Murt guy. I read on Orange county topix site that Murt took some of the Casey photos at one of the house parties. I am curious why an old guy would be hanging out at house parties with 22 year olds. Did he ever see Caylee at one of these parties?

I have nothing favorable to say about Murt. He was there yesterday at the search - not to search for Caylee - but to stream the search live on his site. What kind of person would want to do that??? Not in the interest of finding Caylee - but in his own interest. Everyone was so upset that he was doing that - webcam in the caddy and all.....

We were there to search for this lil angel - not to promote our own self worth as he seemed to be doing.

RoseRed
08-31-2008, 08:22 AM
I have nothing favorable to say about Murt. He was there yesterday at the search - not to search for Caylee - but to stream the search live on his site. What kind of person would want to do that??? Not in the interest of finding Caylee - but in his own interest. Everyone was so upset that he was doing that - webcam in the caddy and all.....

We were there to search for this lil angel - not to promote our own self worth as he seemed to be doing.

He is in on the protesters from the topix and MSN forums. I just thought it odd that he would be attending young people's house parties then inserting himself in this case in such a way. It gives me a hmmm moment.

IrishSweetOne
08-31-2008, 09:50 AM
I don't know about all that stuff your saying about Murt , that must have been before the link to his live stream cam was posted here on WS. All I was saying is it was fun riding around in the car with him as apposed to watching the A's garage .

Black Magic Woman
08-31-2008, 11:26 AM
when I try to view Murts livecams they ask for a password to enter. can someone tell me how to view his livecams?

Aleve N Fla
08-31-2008, 12:49 PM
I emailed fox this morning asking whats up with the cam. They stated that they arent at the Anthony home 24hrs a day at this point, but will be there sometime later on today.

I truly wonder if they know how many people really are watching the cam!

jeannebreault
08-31-2008, 12:56 PM
We all know the web cam has been stuck for quite a while!

Does anyone know where this one is? It a different Fox web cam, and looks like maybe that's a OC gov't bldg? Jail? Or is it "just my imagination running away with me" :singing:

jeannebreault
08-31-2008, 12:58 PM

Does anyone know where this one is? It a different Fox web cam, and looks like maybe that's a OC gov't bldg? Jail? Or is it "just my imagination running away with me" :singing:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Kimi
08-31-2008, 02:00 PM

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

From what I have seen on TV it looks like the Jail and it looks like it's focused on the door where KC came out the other day when bond was posted. I could be wrong, but to me and my "memory" (LOL) that is what it looks like! OMG I hope and pray that the bond company doesn't reissue the bond! Perhaps FOX is thinking they might???:eek:

kaykakes
08-31-2008, 02:16 PM
Cam is back on at Anthony"s house. Looks like they are trying to set up

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 02:24 PM
thanks kaykakes ...

Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam 2 (http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html)

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2508/8312008112220amxs3.png

kaykakes
08-31-2008, 02:29 PM
you welcome

El Gato
08-31-2008, 02:29 PM
:clap: WOOHOO!

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 02:33 PM
they've moved it ... now the neighbors house isn't in the shot ... which is good ..

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/74/8312008112731amip9.png

El Gato
08-31-2008, 02:47 PM
I like this cam. :D

kaykakes
08-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Did anyone find out where the other cam is?

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Did anyone find out where the other cam is?

You mean this one?

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8599/8312008115207amwh1.png

Where ever it is ... it's most certainly not active. It's the same shot from 2 days ago, complete with the same people standing in the entrance way.

kaykakes
08-31-2008, 02:55 PM
yep that be the one

El Gato
08-31-2008, 02:55 PM
that looks like a court of govt building?

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 02:57 PM
that looks like a court of govt building?
Looks like it would be the back side of the bldg.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks Tom's Girl ..

Seems like the cam is frozen ...

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3317/8312008115911amts4.png

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks Tom's Girl ..

Seems like the cam is frozen ...
LOL, I did a screen cap of the same arm, it's gone now :)

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 03:10 PM
they've moved it ... now the neighbors house isn't in the shot ... which is good ..

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/74/8312008112731amip9.png

Is that my fried red shirt guy??????:blowkiss:

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Hmmm, we've been watching this cam for days and we still haven't seen anyone shoot hoops!

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Is that my fried red shirt guy??????:blowkiss:

LOL ... sorry Stacy ... it's Red Shirt Eyeglasses Dude

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4223/8312008112545amgl7.png

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 03:14 PM
LOL ... sorry Stacy ... it's Red Shirt Eyeglasses Dude

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4223/8312008112545amgl7.png

LOL That is definitely not MY fried red shirt guy!!!!

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 03:15 PM
SoCali. How is your little girl feeling?

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 03:17 PM
SoCali. How is your little girl feeling?

aw u remembered! :blowkiss:

She's still feeling icky ... though she is getting cabin fever. I lost count of how many boxes of Kleenex she's gone through.

Thank you so much for remembers & asking :)

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 03:20 PM
aw u remembered! :blowkiss:

She's still feeling icky ... though she is getting cabin fever. I lost count of how many boxes of Kleenex she's gone through.

Thank you so much for remembers & asking :)

Poor baby, YVW. That stinks. I hope she can get out of the house by tomorrow.

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Sure is quiet, don't people drive on that street?

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 03:42 PM
anything fun and interesting going on? Isn't there supposed to be some big protest there tomorrow? Last I heard on the news they weren't sure if it was gonna happen or not.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 03:45 PM
yup .. it sure is quiet ... no cars, no people ... just a guy shootin some hoops

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1185/8312008121456pmvt0.png

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 03:47 PM
yup .. it sure is quiet ... no cars, no people ... just a guy shootin some hoops

ROFLMAO

I knew someone would eventually play some bball

StillGoingStrong
08-31-2008, 03:49 PM
Seems to be a quiet day out there. No officials there to remove Casey's monitoring system..

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 03:49 PM
I wonder if they could come and go from the house from the back via a neighbors yard....................like Drew Peterson did when the camera crews were out front ?

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 03:51 PM
Well ... they could've easily done it when the Cam was inactive ... heck... we haven't even seen any cars go by .... and I don't think the Anthony's would take the back door.

They may not even be at home ... haven't seen any movement for a couple of days.

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 03:52 PM
How can I post a pic here with photbucket?

Devorahhh
08-31-2008, 03:53 PM
I wonder if they could come and go from the house from the back via a neighbors yard....................like Drew Peterson did when the camera crews were out front ?

At most houses in Florida, the backyards butt up against each other, and most people have fences, chain link or privacy. There are no alley ways like in the houses up north, at least not in the newer developements.

Devorahhh

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 03:54 PM
That's so good, I wish I knew how to do all that w/pictures!

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 03:54 PM
How can I post a pic here with photbucket?

copy & post the IMG code

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 03:55 PM
If google earth is right, they have some kind of field/woods behind them don't they?

bunnyphoenix1
08-31-2008, 03:56 PM

I love that! Well done!:clap::clap::clap:

El Gato
08-31-2008, 03:57 PM

LOL, hehehehehe

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 03:57 PM
At most houses in Florida, the backyards butt up against each other, and most people have fences, chain link or privacy. There are no alley ways like in the houses up north, at least not in the newer developements.

Devorahhh
Same out here, although some have gates, I don't, but I could climb over the fence if I wanted to.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 03:58 PM
holy cow ... a car

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/331/8312008125649pmgv1.png

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 03:59 PM
thought you guys said this was a quiet street?

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 04:00 PM
holy cow ... a car
I missed that one, did see a truck drive by not too long ago............this is silly, I have to get to the grocery store :crazy:

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 04:00 PM
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/stacyo218/antfart.png

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 04:01 PM
No, that was me..............EXCUSE ME :o

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 04:01 PM
copy & post the IMG code

Thank you

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 04:03 PM
No, that was me..............EXCUSE ME :o

LOL You're excused.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:06 PM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8200/8312008125942pmxk6.png

who is this?

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9097/831200810429pmtw9.png

poco
LOL You're excused.

Will go from watching the web cam today to watching the news all day tomorrow with Gustav.........

nativeSFL
Who's Hummer?

kaykakes
who's vehicle in driveway

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:10 PM
we got movement ...

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7312/831200810918pmcg0.png

GreenTeam
08-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Is that a Hummer?

kaykakes
anyone recognize him?

floridamom
Is that a cop?

cluesplease
08-31-2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the screenshots SOCALIMOM.

SoCaliMom
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4834/831200811114pmoj2.png

slinkyy
Looked like he was wearing a black t shirt

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:14 PM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7877/831200811334pmno3.png

GreenTeam
Wearing a hat too? With writing on the shirt?

lillygator
who is that

kaykakes
08-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Bounty Hunter Team maybe?

floridamom
Maybe someone from Equusearch?

slinkyy
Not sure about a hat, but it looked like writing on a t shirt to me....

cluesplease
no hat..black shirt and black pants...not sure if its LE.didnt see a badge or emblem on car to indicate LE

kaykakes
08-31-2008, 04:16 PM
man we need zoom on this cam!

st. crispian
08-31-2008, 04:17 PM
man we need zoom on this cam!
What we need is a cam that works! Sure it refreshes every 5 seconds but on the same frozen frame!

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the screenshots SOCALIMOM.

yvw :)

slinkyy
08-31-2008, 04:18 PM
It seems to stay on the same frame for at least a minute!

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 04:19 PM
who left?

nativeSFL
08-31-2008, 04:19 PM
Maybe a pastor? I wish we could have clearly seen that tag #.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:21 PM
native SFL .. that was NO pastor lol

slinkyy
08-31-2008, 04:22 PM
A pastor in a Hummer? His body looked pretty solid. Hmmmm lol

cluesplease
08-31-2008, 04:22 PM
NOT a pastor imho, he looked like he was very built with muscles btw

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:23 PM
If you haven't done so ... have a bit o'fun with Steadfast's Webcam Quiz (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69927)

mom2boyz
08-31-2008, 04:24 PM
was that a FLA tag or a GA tag?

kaykakes
08-31-2008, 04:25 PM
not GA.

JAG
08-31-2008, 04:26 PM
no hat..black shirt and black pants..

Hi,...... I'm Johnny Cash...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:28 PM
was that a FLA tag or a GA tag?

to me they didn't look like tags ... they looks like those temp dealer placards for new vehicles before you get the tags ....

mom2boyz
08-31-2008, 04:31 PM
not GA.

I guess I just had a duh moment...we don't have an orange stripe on the bottom of our license plates anymore....LOL

Capri
08-31-2008, 04:32 PM
FL has lots of tags:
http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/

I agree, not Georgia

lillygator
08-31-2008, 04:32 PM
it's a fl panther tag

El Gato
08-31-2008, 04:33 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e155/gupto/122020928331365.jpg

lillygator
08-31-2008, 04:37 PM
I mean bobcat I think

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 04:37 PM
it's a fl panther tag

You beat me to it, it's the same tag I have on my jeep:crazy:

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 04:38 PM

What happened to food/drink dudes legs?

LOL

floridamom
08-31-2008, 04:39 PM

What the heck???

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Lol El Gato, is that the lady in the green shorts husband out selling refreshments?

http://i36.tinypic.com/2mky36.jpg

Coolmomof4
08-31-2008, 04:41 PM

OMG what the heck?!?!?!?!

SoCaliMom
I don't think it's a Panthers' tag ...

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3418/831200813920pmli6.png

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7498/831200813944pmey9.png

Stacy O
I have a message that WS is doing an upgrade and we will be down for a bit.....OH no what will I do????? Housework?

El Gato
08-31-2008, 04:42 PM
It is that looter guy from hurricane Katrina. He stole the beer and was wading thru flooded water with it. lol

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 04:43 PM
It is that looter guy from hurricane Katrina. He stole the beer and was wading thru flooded water with it. lol

Well, at least he had a purpose....bring it to the cam show and serving!

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 04:43 PM
oops my bad, I thought it was a manatee tag, (I really need to read my closely before I post, honestly sorry...slinking away in shame now)

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:44 PM
oops my bad, I thought it was a manatee tag, (I really need to read my closely before I post, honestly sorry...slinking away in shame now)

no don't slink away ... the more eyes we have the better :)

Tom'sGirl
I have a message that WS is doing an upgrade and we will be down for a bit.....OH no what will I do????? Housework?
Everyone should have gotten this message if they paid attention

Hey Tom'sGirl, we're going to do a minor upgrade this weekend to enhance your Websleuths experience. WS will be offline for about an hour to do this - we'll change this notice to give the time when we decide on it! For more information, see the announcement here: Scheduled Downtime (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2517565#post2517565)

Star12
Hi,...... I'm Johnny Cash...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought that was "Hi, I'm Glen Campbell!"

BUT

"Hello, I'm Johnny Cash" (the Man in Black had Dignity)

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:48 PM
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4897/831200814742pmeq8.png

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 04:48 PM
oops again, dh just looked at me like I'm stupid and said Everglades tag, with all the speciality tags here they get mixed up in my head...

nativeSFL
08-31-2008, 04:49 PM
FL panther tag not THE FL panthers. It is...let me find a pic.

lillygator
08-31-2008, 04:49 PM
not the panther team - the animal (endanered

mom2boyz
08-31-2008, 04:50 PM
Here's a link I used to jog my memory that we don't have the old style tag any longer...may be useful to someone in the future sleuthing.
http://motor.etax.dor.ga.gov/motor/plates/images/Plates%20Photo%20Album/platestb.asp

karenmamo
08-31-2008, 04:51 PM
I wanna site for the webcam...pleeeeeeze

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:51 PM
GOOD JOB GUYS!!!! Looks like we have a match!
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2168/831200814958pmmd3.png
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3418/831200813920pmli6.png

nativeSFL
08-31-2008, 04:52 PM
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/blackards2000/panther.gif

lillygator
it is the panther tag
http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/environmental/panther.html

nativeSFL
U beat me socali

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:53 PM
I wanna site for the webcam...pleeeeeeze

Webcam (http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html)

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 04:53 PM
Nice ride!

http://i38.tinypic.com/33uwk85.jpg

karenmamo
08-31-2008, 04:54 PM
socal...thank you soooooooooo much.

SoCaliMom
For those that haven't ventured out of this thread ...

OCSO has confirmed the DNA is indeed Caylee's.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69973

lisalei321
Still doesn't match mine, I have a manatee tag...I'll look twice before I post like that again....

bunnyphoenix1
08-31-2008, 04:57 PM
For those that haven't ventured out of this thread ...

OCSO has confirmed the DNA is indeed Caylee's.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69973

I wonder if that is why the guy is there? To break the news to G & C?

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 04:57 PM
I wonder if that is why the guy is there? To break the news to G & C?

I was just going to post the exact same thing ... great minds ....

karenmamo
08-31-2008, 05:00 PM
CA will just tell them to get out of her face if they show up with that news. She will demand he go out and find her grandchild. JMO

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 05:04 PM
I cannot believe how sad this is. Cindy actually still believes that this baby is alive. Casey-YOU ARE A MONSTER!

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:06 PM
I cannot believe how sad this is. Cindy actually still believes that this baby is alive. Casey-YOU ARE A MONSTER!

Cindy will believe that until she see's Caylee's lifeless body .... then she'll spin it and blame everyone (media, general public) else except Casey ...

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 05:08 PM

We don't know that Cindy still believes that, I've held on to hope, way past time than I probably should have, I can't imagine the pain of losing a child/grandchild and how hard this is going to be for the family.

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 05:08 PM
Are G and C in the house?

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 05:10 PM
cam's down?

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 05:10 PM
We don't know that Cindy still believes that, I've held on to hope, way past time than I probably should have, I can't imagine the pain of losing a child/grandchild and how hard this is going to be for the family.

She and George have said it, no?

It's got to be painful and the fact that Casey is a monster is only draggin the pain even further.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:11 PM

this is true ... and you are right ... we don't know ... as far as we know the mysterious man in the hummer broke the news to them now and Cindy has finally come to the realization that Caylee is gone.

I really think someone from the psychological community needs to reach out to this family ... I can't even imagine the pain in that house right now.

mollymil23
08-31-2008, 05:11 PM
cam = red dot??? not even the "broken" image gif I was getting before when it was "down"

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:12 PM
cam = red dot??? not even the "broken" image gif I was getting before when it was "down"

it just flashed a grey suv driving by ...

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9429/831200821245pmad5.png

lisalei321
08-31-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm not getting anything...did the hummer pick up someone who was already in the house or did the guy get out get no answer and get back in?

Star12
08-31-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm not getting anything...did the hummer pick up someone who was already in the house or did the guy get out get no answer and get back in?

I thought I read that G & C were going to stay at a motel this weekend???

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:18 PM

I've sent a tech email ... lol ... go figure ...

anyhow, we saw the hummer in the driveway ... then someone walking back ... the timing on the refresh is way off ... we don't know if they went in or not.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:18 PM
I thought I read that G & C were going to stay at a motel this weekend???

would be a wise decision if they did IMHO

edit: Cams back up

Star12
08-31-2008, 05:20 PM
would be a wise decision if they did IMHO

Wasn't it this morning that the black SUV was in the driveway, and then it was gone? Or was that yesterday afternoon? Hard to remember with all the 'sameness' of the webcam.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Wasn't it this morning that the black SUV was in the driveway, and then it was gone? Or was that yesterday afternoon? Hard to remember with all the 'sameness' of the webcam.

do you mean black hummer? cuz that was this morning ... [lease check the pics on the previous pages to see if that's the same vehicle you are referring to.

Star12
08-31-2008, 05:23 PM
do you mean black hummer? cuz that was this morning ... [lease check the pics on the previous pages to see if that's the same vehicle you are referring to.

No, not the Hummer. G's black SUV with the Find Caylee poster on the side.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:24 PM
No, not the Hummer. G's black SUV with the Find Caylee poster on the side.

that had to have been yesterday ... we've not seen anyone from the Anthony family in or out ....just a black hummer.

Boots-OK
08-31-2008, 05:26 PM

Do you really believe Cindy thinks the baby's alive? I don't - imho

I think she's known in her heart from the moment she found the car and made the call. She's a nurse plus she knows how her daughter lies.

She just probably hasn't dealt with the reality of all of this. It would appear this is one of the big problems within this family - no one DEALS with and ACKNOWLEDGES reality...(just asking???):confused:

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 05:32 PM

I think she's known in her heart from the moment she found the car and made the call. She's a nurse plus she knows how her daughter lies.

She just probably hasn't dealt with the reality of all of this. It would appear this is one of the big problems within this family - no one DEALS with and ACKNOWLEDGES reality...(just asking???):confused:

No, I don't. What I meant; Cindy and George have been speaking as if. I also understand they have held out hope. I have as well.

IE Friday when "liitle dude" set him off (and I can't believe it took that long...I would've been snapping at people long before he did) he took the "stand" in saying it was not his grandaughter. I believe Cindy would have said the same. Do I believe they actually believe it? No, I don't.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:35 PM

Cindy has been an acrobat this entire time ... say one thing then another ... she makes it quite difficult to get a solid fix on what she's thinking ... to me actions speaks louder than words ... so she could be so far gone that she truly believes Caylee's alive.

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 05:40 PM
Honestly, I don't know what she believes. I do know what we've heard her say. I base my thoughts on that. I guess we'll know more when/if she speaks to media again. Even then, is she telling us what she truly believes?

STEADFAST
08-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Cindy has been an acrobat this entire time ... say one thing then another ... she makes it quite difficult to get a solid fix on what she's thinking ... to me actions speaks louder than words ... so she could be so far gone that she truly believes Caylee's alive.

I think Cindy is just incredibly moody. ("Ya think, Steadfast?")

OK. That wasn't a good start.

What I mean is she just keeps cycling through different emotions just so she won't have to experience the obvious one: grief. I also don't think JB helps by encouraging her to believe that Caylee is alive and that he is a true friend and supporter of the family.

Boots-OK
08-31-2008, 05:48 PM

Agree - only it's like she's the star of a 3 ring circus, i.e.,

Walking a tight rope, juggling, keeping all the swirling plates from falling and being the ring master all at the same time.

Look out!! Here come the parading elephants....

nativeSFL
08-31-2008, 05:49 PM
If Cindy does not finally accept the evidence now, I will really get sick. Now is the time for her to cut all ties to her daughter and begin to stand beside her grandbaby. She will get all of the support from the public if she does this. But, until then, the public will be disgusted w/ her standing beside the killer of her little granddaughter. JMHO.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:53 PM
To be honest ... I think the reason why Cindy has stood by Casey is that she knows she's lost Caylee and now Casey is all that's she's got left to hold on to.

I could be so off base ... I do know that I've got a serious headache from trying to sort out this woman's reasoning/actions.

HappyChic727
08-31-2008, 05:57 PM
Why is there yellow tape around the yard now? Sorry if this has been discussed. It is Police Caution tape?

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Why is there yellow tape around the yard now? Sorry if this has been discussed. It is Police Caution tape?

George put the tape up to cordon off his property against trespassers. It's caution tape not police tape.

Chilly Willy
08-31-2008, 06:01 PM
If Cindy does not finally accept the evidence now, I will really get sick. Now is the time for her to cut all ties to her daughter and begin to stand beside her grandbaby. She will get all of the support from the public if she does this. But, until then, the public will be disgusted w/ her standing beside the killer of her little granddaughter. JMHO.

Please don't speak for the entire public. I, for one, do not expect Cindy to cut off all ties with Casey and I certainly am not disgusted with her. Whatever Casey has done, she is still Cindy's daughter. Cindy can hate the act and still love her child. Obviously Casey is emotionally crippled. That's not saying that Casey doesn't need to pay for what she's done, she knows the difference between right and wrong.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 06:05 PM
Please don't speak for the entire public. I, for one, do not expect Cindy to cut off all ties with Casey and I certainly am not disgusted with her. Whatever Casey has done, she is still Cindy's daughter. Cindy can hate the act and still love her child. Obviously Casey is emotionally crippled. That's not saying that Casey doesn't need to pay for what she's done, she knows the difference between right and wrong.

NativeSFL WASN'T speaking for the entire public ... they were stating their opinion.

STEADFAST
08-31-2008, 06:06 PM

I completely agree with you about the reaction of the public.

If she quietly supported her daughter, I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. But if she continues lashing out, insulting and threatening anyone who mentions evidence or reality, then she's going to find herself very isolated.

HappyChic727
08-31-2008, 06:08 PM
George put the tape up to cordon off his property against trespassers. It's caution tape not police tape.
Thanks a bunch!

So do you think that the street is going to be swarming with newspeople soon? I just looked on the news and they are covering Gustav and presidential stuff.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 06:09 PM
seems like the webcam is frozen again ... the skyline hasn't changed one bit

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Thanks a bunch!

So do you think that the street is going to be swarming with newspeople soon? I just looked on the news and they are covering Gustav and presidential stuff.

yvw ... with the inactivity from the anthony home, I don't think they're even there. then again, I believe the webcam to be frozen so they may be there.

I've only see two websites even cover the latest revelation from OCSO so I'm not sure this has even been broken across the AP yet.

HappyChic727
08-31-2008, 06:12 PM
I was wondering why no one was walking down the street or driving down the street or whatever.

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 06:16 PM
I was wondering why no one was walking down the street or driving down the street or whatever.
Even when it was working there was very little activity, a few drove by, a few on bikes, haven 't seen anyone walking though!

STEADFAST
08-31-2008, 06:22 PM
yvw ... with the inactivity from the anthony home, I don't think they're even there. then again, I believe the webcam to be frozen so they may be there.

I've only see two websites even cover the latest revelation from OCSO so I'm not sure this has even been broken across the AP yet.

It's really frustrating when it's overcast. When it's sunny you can check the movement of the shadows to see if the cam is running.
Nothing happening since MJ drove his tricycle away.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 06:24 PM
It's really frustrating when it's overcast. When it's sunny you can check the movement of the shadows to see if the cam is running.
Nothing happening since MJ drove his tricycle away.

At least when it's sunny we can find cloud animals and stuff ... let's see if I get a response back from the techs .... last time they just fixed the cam.

last night they emailed me back.

MJ & his tricycle lol

mum
08-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Waiting for Elvis to show up in front of the Anthony house!!!

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 06:26 PM
Waiting for Elvis to show up in front of the Anthony house!!!

He's been there!

hannahsnana
08-31-2008, 06:29 PM
To be honest ... I think the reason why Cindy has stood by Casey is that she knows she's lost Caylee and now Casey is all that's she's got left to hold on to.

I could be so off base ... I do know that I've got a serious headache from trying to sort out this woman's reasoning/actions.

She has a son, Lee, and a husband.

STEADFAST
08-31-2008, 06:30 PM
At least when it's sunny we can find cloud animals and stuff ... let's see if I get a response back from the techs .... last time they just fixed the cam.

last night they emailed me back.

MJ & his tricycle lol

You know, if we could get the web cam techs to join WS, then they'd know immediately what our web cam concerns are, and they could educate us on web cam related issues such as why the occasional freeze.

chicoliving
08-31-2008, 06:30 PM
This is not the thread to post photoshopped MJ or anyone onto the webcam image. Discuss the webcam and what's going on.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 06:32 PM
She has a son, Lee, and a husband.

really? I didn't know that :bang:

Casey is all Cindy has to hold on to that's left of CAYLEE ...

STEADFAST
08-31-2008, 06:33 PM
The image isn't frozen, I don't think. That car front wasn't there before, was it?

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 06:35 PM
you're right ... but that 5 second refresh is definetly off .. it would be a new frame every 5 secs ...

Stacy O
08-31-2008, 06:35 PM
The image isn't frozen, I don't think. That car front wasn't there before, was it?

No, it wasn't.

SoCaliMom
08-31-2008, 06:50 PM
seems like a lil blue sky is peeking through

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7987/831200834858pmko6.png

Tom'sGirl
08-31-2008, 06:50 PM
seems like a lil blue sky is peeking through

Yep, I noticed that also!

nativeSFL
08-31-2008, 06:57 PM

Did you miss the part where it says "JMHO" in my post? :bang: