PDA

View Full Version : Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

Pages : 1 [2] 3

hpvdr
09-13-2008, 07:08 PM
I don't recall ever seeing the garage door left open except for people to go in and out of. JMO - I'm thinking that they left it open so that the camera will stay focused and all of us will stay focused on the house with the hopes that if she is on her way back to jail we will all miss it. It seems like their sense of humor as if to say - "LOL you guys were looking at an empty house and Casey was being booked."

manatee
Yep, your right....wish we could name the thead "Web cam with chit-chat" :crazy:

should we create a new thread? I was just thinking that. the cam gets boring sometimes you know. we can call it web cam chit-chat" :dance:

manatee
MAYBE........JUST MAYBE........he's takin her back to her cell. I was under the impression she could only see him Monday-Friday 10-4

this is what we were speculating

DazzlinDebSD
09-13-2008, 07:10 PM
should we create a new thread? I was just thinking that. the cam gets boring sometimes you know. we can call it web cam chit-chat" :dance:

hahahaaha "WEBCAM CHIT CHAT ONLY" might confuse peeps.

michiganlurker43
09-13-2008, 07:10 PM
That has been my one predominate thought since all the news and protestors began congregating out there. The Anthony's seem to LIVE in their yard! Does any one else think this and find it strange??? And how long is it going to take before GA and CA EVER get through roping off their small yard and hammering in posts? They actually seem to live outside their garage. It's not like Cindy has a garden full of flowers to water and take care altho I have seen her watering one plant once. When things got unbearable why didn't the Anthony's stay in their damn house except when they had to come out of their garage with their vehicles??? For that matter,why did it take them sooo long to close their garage door when leaving and upon returning. And Cindy seemed to love cussing every one out starting with the media while she was hammering but SHE KEPT ON TALKING TO THOSE MEDIA! Does that make sense to any one? It just shows that the both of them loved the attention...if not,why didn't they do something common sense about it like NOT finding things to do right outside of those garage doors? If my grandchild were missing and my daughter who was inside the house and she was also a person of interest,you wouldn't find me outside in my yard like the Anthony's. I would be grieving myself to death and so depressed and anxious. I don't see that in the Anthony's. They apparently like this dog and pony show. And when are they going to complete hammering all those signs down and throwing up crime scene tape? As I said before,that is a very small yard. Surely they could have had friends do that or what is wrong with Lee and any buddies doing that? Even at nightime. I mean,apparently Lee does not work...we do know he sits on his computer to the early hours of the morning playing these violent videos(the one I saw shown where he was asking for help stated there was violence and bad language). What does Lee do all day besides taking his sister to the jail/and or Jose Baez's office. I thought it was a hoot that supposedly Casey is watching after Jose' staff's children altho I find that exceptionally strange that any body would trust her around any body's children at all. I think it more likely what I read...that she probably is busy fixing scrapbooks with all the news printed about her. I'm sure she had been very pleased at all the photos that have been printed of her...except for the crazy looking pic of her on the Globe magazine cover. She truly looked evil there. And another thing,why wouldn't the Anthony's take a polygraph test??? If they are so innocent of every thing,why not do that? Why not Lee take one? Altho that is not admissible in court,it says a lot about a family who have a supposedly beloved grandchild and niece and they decline a polygraph test. I don't of course think the Anthony's had any part in killing little Caylee but I think once Casey told them her story yet CA and GA already had smelled that trunk and we all know what it smelled like and they knew that smell,then the cover-up began and this is what I think will take CA and GA down. It's sad that they would cover up for their skanky,little lying dirtbag of a daughter and would take precedence over their beloved grandaughter who I truly believed they loved and as we know,they were the sole caretakers,financially and in every other way. I think Cindy had to stay on this daughter just to make her take care of her own daughter which was Casey's responsibility to start with. Yet Casey only saw that as her mother trying to control her life and tell her how to raise her daughter. With a lazy,lying daughter as she had in Casey,CA had no recourse probably to jump Casey about it all the time. I reiterate what I believe Dianne Dimond said on NG Friday night...that the law should have Cindy more out there and questioning her own daughter instead of defending Casey about every solid thing that has come down the pipes.

I really don't see where the anthony's are living outside..infact i hardly see anyone out there except the media for the most part,and really what is so unusual about ca or ga doing anything in their yard..what is unusual is all the gawkers watching them thru the webcam

DazzlinDebSD
09-13-2008, 07:11 PM
this is what we were speculating

interesting.......sure the cam isn't stuck with the garage up?

Tom'sGirl
09-13-2008, 07:11 PM
For those that want to Chit Chat about other 'stuff' there is Web Cam Casual here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70965&highlight=Web+Cam+Casual)

Truth Seeker
09-13-2008, 07:12 PM
hahahaaha "WEBCAM CHIT CHAT ONLY" might confuse peeps.

LOL ~ :Banane31:

Devorahhh
09-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Thanks Tom'sgirl, I was trying to post that link

DazzlinDebSD
09-13-2008, 07:14 PM
I really don't see where the anthony's are living outside..infact i hardly see anyone out there except the media for the most part,and really what is so unusual about ca or ga doing anything in their yard..what is unusual is all the gawkers watching them thru the webcam

yeah, i've been in here a few times and it feels really weird like i'm violating their privacy. peace~i'm out

i feel like gladis cravitz from bewitched:doh:

Laneymae
09-13-2008, 07:16 PM
interesting.......sure the cam isn't stuck with the garage up?

If you watch the shadow, it is getting closer to the house, so it is live now.

Tom'sGirl
09-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks Tom'sgirl, I was trying to post that link

Web Cam Casual
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2677906&postcount=233

manatee
09-13-2008, 07:17 PM
i think cam is stuck!

slinkyy
09-13-2008, 07:18 PM
i think cam is stuck!

I dont think so. Watch the shadows.

Laneymae
09-13-2008, 07:19 PM
i think cam is stuck!

The shadow is creeping up to the yellow tape.

Car went by.

slinkyy
09-13-2008, 07:20 PM
A man is walking around now

ShouldBWorking
09-13-2008, 07:22 PM
I still have guards in the dark in their chairs wonder what is wrong with mine

What'sThatClue
Yeah, a car went by and a guy with a camera approached the front of the house. If not for that, I'd have thought the cam was stuck too.

princess
I dont think so. Watch the shadows.

I was going to say the same thing

What'sThatClue

You're on the wrong cam. Try:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Zoe Bogart
09-13-2008, 07:23 PM
It's not stuck, the shadows have definitely moved, and the passenger door was open for a time and now it's closed. Shadows have moved since the door closed.

Without the protesters it's a fairly quiet neighborhood, isn't it? Not much traffic at all.

Macushla
I could not figure it out - what time did the car leave with the person who might be Casey in it? If Baez is bringing her in - the timing is amazing. All 4 local stations are not doing a 6 pm newscast tonight - 3 stations have football, one has baseball. that is pretty good timing if that is what is happening!

Laneymae

Zoe Bogart
09-13-2008, 07:26 PM
I could not figure it out - what time did the car leave with the person who might be Casey in it? If Baez is bringing her in - the timing is amazing. All 4 local stations are not doing a 6 pm newscast tonight - 3 stations have football, one has baseball. that is pretty good timing if that is what is happening!

Brilliant observation. You could be correct. Or maybe she just needed to go the the ATM. :laugh:

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 07:27 PM

That car left around 5:25pm. I think the comments about her leaving are around page 6 of this thread. And you're right--no news tonight until 11pm. Just Ch 13 and they're not saying much at all.

Zoe Bogart
09-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Wow, those shadows are moving fast!

Can't Sleep
09-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Looks like four or five RED GAS CANS at the back of the garage.

That is weird to me. I don't own a gasoline can and I own a home and two cars. I just fill up my car when it gets close to empty or I've got 250 miles on the last tank. I must be missing out on something if these cans are so useful.

Laneymae
09-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Looked like she was holding up a tiny "no trespassing sign" (due to where she was standing), lol

MvD
09-13-2008, 07:34 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/2rwaqrk.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/2lupeky.jpg

Can't Sleep
09-13-2008, 07:36 PM
I liked the angle better when the cam was up on a pole or whatever. The view was better.

So...if Casey doesn't come home soon, can we assume anything? When and how will news come out about her status?

dcorrigano
09-13-2008, 07:37 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/2rwaqrk.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/2lupeky.jpg

there are still camera people there and reporters, if that had really been KC they would have swarmed the car. Doesnt look like anyone even noticed. I highly doubt that. I also ck'd the inmate database, and she isnt there.

Marple
09-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Looks like four or five RED GAS CANS at the back of the garage.

That is weird to me. I don't own a gasoline can and I own a home and two cars. I just fill up my car when it gets close to empty or I've got 250 miles on the last tank. I must be missing out on something if these cans are so useful.

Maybe because it's hurricane season and people keep gas to fire up the generator. We have quite a few cans in our garage (empty) but ready to be filled at any time.

Chilly Willy
09-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Could it have been Mrs. Baez, rather than Casey, that left with Jose?

hpvdr
09-13-2008, 07:42 PM
FYI - I just spoke with FOX 35 - they have a news tip hot line. I asked him if he is aware if JB's black BMW might be at the jail with CA. The news tip gentleman felt that he would know if they were at the jailhouse but said he would call over to his crew that is at the jail and check it out. He made it seem like they have a crew both at the jail and at the house roughly 24/7. Told him that this was perhaps just our speculation/hope based on their webcam at the house.

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 07:45 PM
If that were Casey in that car we would have seen the media go crazy. They are watching that house like hawks. No way would casey get by them. I think it's someone else we saw on the webcam.

Gummishoe
09-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Wow was that their version of Video streaming? That protester ran like the wind. lol:laugh:

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Can anyone read that guys sign?

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 07:53 PM
He's gone already? WHat was up with that? LOL

Truth Seeker
09-13-2008, 07:54 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2ce66ax.jpg

slinkyy
09-13-2008, 07:54 PM
He disappeared, then reappeared, then disappeared again!

newuser
09-13-2008, 07:56 PM
We've been gawking at this house for how many days now? The garage door has never, in my memory been up for this long. Clearly the cam is running. There has to be some reason for it.

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Maybe security got him...LOL
Dang those guys are good....they just made a protester dissappear!

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 07:58 PM
We've been gawking at this house for how many days now? The garage door has never, in my memory been up for this long. Clearly the cam is running. There has to be some reason for it.

You're right. Esp not left open in the evening.

Maybe it's open for the guards? But then, I don't see them in the garage at all. Are they in the car? Or house?

Laneymae
09-13-2008, 07:59 PM
maybe security got him...lol
dang those guys are good....they just made a protester dissappear!

poof!

Devorahhh
09-13-2008, 08:03 PM
it is dark here in Orlando, I think the cam is stuck

Balthazar
09-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Re: Gas Cans: The gas cans were kept in the shed (per Cindy and the police report George made). They keep gardening tools, lawnmower, weedeater in there - those things require gasoline. I'm sure the Anthony's mowed their own yard. BTW, the 2 cans I know of were small - one was like 2 gallons and the other 1.5 gallons.

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 08:04 PM
I think the cam is delayed, not stuck. We're seeing half an hour ago stuff?

Balthazar
09-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Nope, guy in yellow shirt by bodyguard vehicle was not there 10 sec ago.

MvD
09-13-2008, 08:05 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/jfem1h.jpg

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Whoa, who's the dude in the yellow shirt going into the garage?
Whoops, gone now.

MvD
09-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Just finding something odd.. I live in Va Beach area.. and its completely dark outside now.. shouldnt it be dark in Orlando?

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 08:08 PM
I think the gaurds are sitting in the garage behind the PT cruiser with the trunk open. Thats why it's open.

kathyn2
09-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah the cam is not stuck but delayed. I just saw a couple of people in the picture and they aren't there now. So it isn't stuck but has quite a delay to it.

I did see Casey in that car. If it wasn't her, it sure looked like her. My view was alot clearer than what I see in the picture here. I got a closeup clear view of her. If it wasn't her, it looked just like her. Does Baez's wife look like Casey?? He probably took her to his office. I can't believe the camera people didn't see her leave. Fox should call their camera crew and ask who left with Baez. They should know.

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 08:11 PM
It's pitch black here and I'm about 30 miles away.

MvD
09-13-2008, 08:14 PM
now why would it be on such a delay?

Ocean Lover
09-13-2008, 08:14 PM
did the guy in the yellow shirt get back in the car before it left?

slinkyy
09-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Switch to camera 2. Its dark out and you can see the 2 goons, I mean guards....

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 08:15 PM
I didn't see a car leave. Just the guy in the yellow shirt, then he was gone.

Paladine
09-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Yeah the cam is not stuck but delayed. I just saw a couple of people in the picture and they aren't there now. So it isn't stuck but has quite a delay to it.

I did see Casey in that car. If it wasn't her, it sure looked like her. My view was alot clearer than what I see in the picture here. I got a closeup clear view of her. If it wasn't her, it looked just like her. Does Baez's wife look like Casey?? He probably took her to his office. I can't believe the camera people didn't see her leave. Fox should call their camera crew and ask who left with Baez. They should know.

Padilla knows what Baez Wife looks like. He said she was beautiful...anyone wanna ring him up? Shoot an email? :dance:

SpriteGal
Switch to camera 2. Its dark out and you can see the 2 goons, I mean guards....

That's still stuck from last night.

Tom'sGirl
now why would it be on such a delay?
Seems to happen often, and then we miss out on a lot.........cars appear, disappear, people merge.............

MvD
http://i35.tinypic.com/2ibe174.jpg

LuvMyTwins
09-13-2008, 08:25 PM
Yeah my cam is stuck.... there is no way the guy holding the camera up can hold that heavy thing up this long....

Also, yes, Cam2 is lastnight.

slinkyy
09-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah my cam is stuck.... there is no way the guy holding the camera up can hold that heavy thing up this long....

Also, yes, Cam2 is lastnight.

Well, pooh....

Devorahhh
09-13-2008, 08:29 PM
it is completely dark in Orlando, so either the cam is like 1 hour behind, or the other cam is the one we should look at.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Gummishoe
09-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Did GA leave for work? If so then the car behind the bg pt belongs to Cindy?
:sick:

Spangle
09-13-2008, 08:31 PM
That is the one from last night.

this is the one working today

LuvMyTwins
09-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Did GA leave for work? If so then the car behind the bg pt belongs to Cindy?
:sick:

:yes:

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Are we stuck again?

Tom'sGirl
09-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Are we stuck again?
:yes:

kathyn2
09-13-2008, 08:48 PM
I think the camera is stuck for the night just like last nights. they must leave early on saturdays. drats. now we won't see baez come back or maybe he is already back. I wrote to a couple of news channels and asked them to find out why casey left with baez tonite.

kathyn2
09-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Oh, and I figured the garage door was left open so baez could drive in and let casey off tonite (if she is coming back tonite).

Gummishoe
09-13-2008, 08:53 PM
What were the court orders on curfew?

JiannaBean
09-13-2008, 08:54 PM
I can't see the web cam
but one question so is the 2nd night the guards have been posted outside?

Can't Sleep
09-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Maybe because it's hurricane season and people keep gas to fire up the generator. We have quite a few cans in our garage (empty) but ready to be filled at any time.

Now that makes perfect sense! Thanks for filling me in.

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Live cam...and lots of action!

not_my_kids
09-13-2008, 08:58 PM
I keep seeing that Casey left with Baez tonight. I thought she was only allowed out on weekends for church? Another bond violation in the making, or was it allowed because she was with her lawyer?

Truth Seeker
09-13-2008, 08:59 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2en5g7c.jpg

Alcina
09-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Live cam...and lots of action!

Yep, finally! LOL
Can you tell who the two people are on the side of the house/by the garage?

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Whoa, the car is back. And who is in the side yard?

PinkyPoo
Looks like the protesters brought their own chairs! LOL
I can't tell who is in the garage.

dcorrigano
What time is the vigil tonight, I thought it was at 8pm

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 09:03 PM
The vigil is Sunday night, isn't it? Not tonight.

kathyn2
ooh cams not frozen. lots of action. whats going on??

LetJusticePrevail
Unless it's changed, the vigils are usually Sunday nights.

Can't Sleep
Is everyone still getting pics on web cam? I'm getting an advertisement. Just when the action starts...

Did anyone see Casey come home?

kathyn2
I think casey is back. car in garage now that wasn't there.

What'sThatClue
Dang, now I'm just getting a blank page

country_girl
09-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Do they usually show the visual candlelight that they have on Sunday on the web cam?

dcorrigano
09-13-2008, 09:04 PM
The vigil is Sunday night, isn't it? Not tonight.

UH duh, your right. I actually thought tonight was Sunday... GWAD they need to arrest her on Murder 1 so I can resume my regularly scheduled LIFE

kathyn2
09-13-2008, 09:05 PM
I bet the garage door goes down now as soon as baez leaves. I am sure that was casey coming back. the guards were up on their feet etc.

ShouldBWorking
09-13-2008, 09:06 PM
I still have pic from last night keep me updated

Baznme
Dang, now I'm just getting a blank page

Can somebody do a screen shot once in a while. All I am getting is a blank page also.

Gummishoe
GA Kept his gas cans locked up in the shed behind the garage.

Paladine
The car is back, but did anyone see Casey back?

MvD
http://i36.tinypic.com/152c3ts.jpg

PinkyPoo
I still have pic from last night keep me updated

Use this cam now.

Can't Sleep
09-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Got picture now. Looks like some nutcase brought a child to protest. I just think that's dangerous and that children shouldn't be around this very bad scene. If someone loses their cool, I'd hate to see a child caught in the crossfire and get hurt. JMHO

Paladine
09-13-2008, 09:07 PM
I wish I could ask those protesters what they saw...

ShouldBWorking
09-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Use this cam now.

thank

LetJusticePrevail
I dont think that's Baez' beamer in the garage.

kathyn2
I guess it could be george that came home too. george and cindy's cars in the garage and the body guard's outside? does anyone know the car situation?

Star12
sprinklers are going in the front yard - driveway is wet on the one side.

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Looks like they already messed up georges tape.

Truth Seeker
09-13-2008, 09:10 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/59zqx3.jpg

Nana46
09-13-2008, 09:10 PM

sprinklers..........hmmmm.........so that is why it looks like a bathing suit on one girl:D

ShouldBWorking
09-13-2008, 09:11 PM

you beat me to it I thought that's what I saw

Nana46
Brave females,lol

dcorrigano
I havent seen the billboard on webcam lately. Did they take it back??

princess
Lady in the tank top looks like shes yelling at someone

PinkyPoo
Does it seem like that little girl on the left seem like she is taunting the gaurds?

ATWC66
09-13-2008, 09:12 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/59zqx3.jpg
1: is that a 12 year old in purple (left side)

2: is the lady in red wearing go-go boots?

Nana46
Gosh where will George park with an overnite guest there,eek

Leve
Hmmm....The one in purple ran over to the child and it looked like she checked something on her. Bug Bite maybe?

ShouldBWorking
Does it seem like that little girl on the left seem like she is taunting the gaurds?

I thought just trying to avoid the sprinklers

Can't Sleep
09-13-2008, 09:14 PM
I guess it could be george that came home too. george and cindy's cars in the garage and the body guard's outside? does anyone know the car situation?

I think you're right. Cindy's car on the right. George's on the left. Bodyguard's outside in front of Cindy's car.

princess
09-13-2008, 09:15 PM

Yeah..when she was standing in the middle of the sidewalk in front of the garage facing it..she looked like she was yelling with her hands waving in the air..

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Bizarre that the garage door is still open.

princess
09-13-2008, 09:17 PM
These people look more like the are being nosey than they are protesters..like they want to start something..this is what I dont like..walking or sitting with a sign is one thing..KWIM?

Gummishoe
09-13-2008, 09:18 PM
That car on the left is too high off of the ground to be a bmw. I could be wrong

skippi
Wow, isn't this unpresedented for the A's to leave the garage door open for hours on end like that? Maybe it's just me or the cam shots I'm seeing..but weird, nonetheless.

princess
This looks more like they are daring someone to throw them of the property..

passiveactivist
At least we know the Orlando 'hot-spot' for single women on a Saturday night.

Nana46
09-13-2008, 09:19 PM
It's like the protesters actually think someone will come out and they will see them.

Spangle
09-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Florida on a hot night... might have been a nice thing.

Weird they brought chairs this late at night.

princess
09-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Wow, isn't this unpresedented for the A's to leave the garage door open for hours on end like that? Maybe it's just me or the cam shots I'm seeing..but weird, nonetheless.

Ive seen open for hours before....but always during the day..not much at night unless a car is going or coming..

Truth Seeker
09-13-2008, 09:22 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/nn8z9f.jpg

princess
09-13-2008, 09:22 PM
Looks like one of news channels has thier lights on them..just in time for the 10 or 11 o'clock news..

princess
09-13-2008, 09:23 PM
I knew it..theres a reporter now.
LOL

Gummishoe
09-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Rut roh I think that little girl was taunting the bg he stood up she hid behind someone on the other side

princess
09-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Well he filmed something and is now out of the cam sight..

MvD
09-13-2008, 09:25 PM
those particular protesters definitely seem to be trying to provoke something.. standing in middle of driveway.

Chilly Willy
Rut roh I think that little girl was taunting the bg he stood up she hid behind someone on the other side

Isn't she precious :rolleyes:

princess
They need to take that girl home and they really should move out of the driveway..they must really want tostart something..I dont like what they are doing at all..

MvD
09-13-2008, 09:26 PM
BG stood up again

Misfit76
Geesh take your kid home, this is rediculous. I notice they are soaking wet, sprinklers must be going.

Ocean Lover
So what time did KC come back? I can't believe these protesters. They look like they are trying to get the BG to do something. IMO

Can't Sleep

Yes. It appears to me that she is doing just that. This is why I think children should be left home or if no babysitter, the mom should just stay home too. This is not helping and is even teaching that girl in purple to hate on others. Not a good thing.

I do think she is prancing around hollering at the guards.:laugh::Jumpie::turkey::bananapowerslide:

Hailiejade77
For real,.. WHY is there a little girl there?????? I mean its one thing to teach your child to stand up for what they believe in, but to have them come to this house, KNOWING how much drama with protesters and the A's there is..... WHY?

princess
The one in the red tank looks preggers..she keeps holding her belly..

Busylady
09-13-2008, 09:27 PM
I think they young girl is doing cheerleading cheers lol.

kathyn2
Is cindy watering on them or have the sprinklers on? The driveway is all wet near the protestors. I wonder if casey is home? she probably whined and cried that she was bored at home so Jose came to take her away from her misery today. what hooey.

LuvMyTwins
Looks like Casey's bedroom light is on.... I think her bedroom is in the front right of the house.

princess
09-13-2008, 09:29 PM
I have been coming on this thread and have seen alot of crazy stuff..costumes..signs..dolls..but for some reason this is just not right to me..they are not protesting at all..

ATWC66
They need to take that girl home and they really should move out of the driveway..they must really want tostart something..I dont like what they are doing at all..
That little one is making me nervous from MY house.

dcorrigano

Im not sure about where the A's live. But when I lived in Florida, there is a seam in the concrete where the city technically own. It coinsides with the edge of the sidewalk. So where that purple shirt girl is standing would technically public. Not smart or safe given the current climate, but legal.

Chilly Willy
09-13-2008, 09:30 PM
So what time did KC come back? I can't believe these protesters. They look like they are trying to get the BG to do something. IMO

I don't think Cindy is the one who left with Baez.

princess
It is like the want that little girl to stand in the way..

Nana46
Note to self: never put bedrooms on the front of a house;)

Can't Sleep
that little one is making me nervous from my house.

ditto.

Misfit76
09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Yea I think its pathetic, 9:30 at night and you have your child running up and down a street in front of a murderer's house, what a great way to spend time with your child. They arent protesting anything, just showing thier azzes off.

ThoughtElf
Irresponsible. Period. That little girl is yet another victim of this case.

Gummishoe
Well one good thing for the bg, tonight they don't get sit outside all night under the stars perhaps this is why the door was left open?

Star12
09-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Is there a reason that these protestors can't wear something decent? I realize that this is Central Florida, and it's hot and probably humid, but still... to me they are compromising any credibility they may have in protesting by dressing like.... ugh. They must know they are on the webcam, seen by thousands of people I believe in First Amendment rights, and while I'm not a fuddy-duddy, if you want people to pay attention and to believe in what you are saying/doing, at least appear to be credible.

JMHO

Meagain
I take it they had the sprinkler turned on them since there is clearly water on the driveway in that area. :)

If I lived there, I'd be having fun with that. If I wasn't so depressed that a little girl was missing/dead. :o

Deputy Andy
If anyone sees this on the local news tonight (anything that's being discussed on this thread), could you please post what is reported? Or is there a way to link to the Orlando news from my computer? I know I can see reports after the fact, but can I watch it live?

Thanks,
DA

princess
It might be legal..but if a car pulls in with all the news truck lights and all they might not see the little girl or any of those people..they are right on the edge of the driveway..they are taunting ther A's and the BG's and looking for drama..thats all I mean..KWIM

Chilly Willy
Yea I think its pathetic, 9:30 at night and you have your child running up and down a street in front of a murderer's house, what a great way to spend time with your child. They arent protesting anything, just showing thier azzes off.

Not to mention allowing, or perhaps even encouraging, her to yell at grown men. What happened to teaching a child respect?

ATWC66
09-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Isn't that cute. They are showing eachother their signs.

Truth Seeker
09-13-2008, 09:33 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2mev5lt.jpg

Paladine
09-13-2008, 09:34 PM

From my understanding, no one has confirmed seeing her come back, and there seems to be doubt on whether that is Baez car...

princess
Finally one hold sup a sign..guess they forgot why they were there

Can't Sleep
SpongeBob SquarePants just arrived.

Nana46
09-13-2008, 09:35 PM
They should take the little girl home..just pathetic.

Tom'sGirl
http://i35.tinypic.com/30bza6d.jpg http://i33.tinypic.com/2drywps.jpg

princess
I think they have garage open so the guards can go in and out to use the bathroom..

dcorrigano
I just cant imagine them needing those two goons sitting there all night long every night. That is probably the safest house on the block between the news crews web cam. Could they be protecting GA and CA from KC? They cant do anything to the protesters other than call 911....There has to be another reason.

MvD
http://i37.tinypic.com/k3b295.jpg

Paladine
These girls look teen-aged, to me...looky-loos more than protester-like, imo...

Misfit76
09-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Exactly, Chilly. The whole things just screams trashy to me.

For the pp who asked about Orlando news, heres a live feed, it will play when they are airing, if it stays a black screen it just means they arent doing a show at that time. http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

SpriteGal
That little girl looks bored.

Spangle
Finally one hold sup a sign..guess they forgot why they were there

It looked like they had them facing the house. Leaning against the chairs. Which is better then the folks that held them towards the cameras. ;)

Deputy Andy
09-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Exactly, Chilly. The whole things just screams trashy to me.

For the pp who asked about Orlando news, heres a live feed, it will play when they are airing, if it stays a black screen it just means they arent doing a show at that time. http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

Thanks very much, Misfit!

peanut
09-13-2008, 09:37 PM
If people want to protest, that is their business, but why bring a child with them?? I think these people just want to be on camera and it's sad because they are using a terrible situation of Caylee missing for their own amusement, really sad IMO.

Misfit76
09-13-2008, 09:38 PM
You're welcome, DA. And I agree, Peanut.

princess
09-13-2008, 09:39 PM
I just cant imagine them needing those two goons sitting there all night long every night. That is probably the safest house on the block between the news crews web cam. Could they be protecting GA and CA from KC? They cant do anything to the protesters other than call 911....There has to be another reason.

Not really..you can not see it on the cams..but the other side of the street and around the corner get dozens of people at times..fights break out between supporters and protesters (yes KC has supporters). It can be very volatile at times.
Stranger go up to the A's door and try to leave stuff..it is a pretty intense scene there..

Paladine
09-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Can anyone confirm seeing Baez car coming back?

California Dreamer
09-13-2008, 09:40 PM
OK, I just returned from the Oviedo thread, and I've tried every webcam link and don't see what you are all seeing - thanks for the pics! What link seems to work and why is the garage door open? TIA!

Ocean Lover
09-13-2008, 09:41 PM
From my understanding, no one has confirmed seeing her come back, and there seems to be doubt on whether that is Baez car...

Thanks to both of you that answered me. I do know that it looked like they were putting more security on the front of the house today. They seemed to be by the window on the left side of the palm in the front of the house.

Can't Sleep
09-13-2008, 09:42 PM
That little girl looks bored.

Yes, and it looks like that last burst of energy before major crankiness sets in. I can feel a 12-year-old meltdown coming really quick.

Stay tuned.

LuvMyTwins
09-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Looks like they are leaving....

Can't Sleep
09-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Whoops. Everyone is gone. What happened?

PinkyPoo

This is the active cam tonight

princess
OK, I just returned from the Oviedo thread, and I've tried every webcam link and don't see what you are all seeing - thanks for the pics! What link seems to work and why is the garage door open? TIA!

MiraclesHappen
Hi ,
Sorry to bother you but I'm trying to catch up. Did you guys see Casey leave the house???

:help: please...

princess
Maybe someone called them and told them they looked like idiots on the CAM

Ocean Lover
09-13-2008, 09:44 PM

It is web cam 1. I had to refresh it several times before I got to what eveyone was seeing.

Spangle
09-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Folks in florida have been asked to be careful when watering their lawns. To make sure they don't water the concrete, roads, etc. It wastes water.

Low water tables down here. Water restrictions, etc. Some places are only allowed to water once a week. And are even told what days of the week they are allowed to water.

Look at all the water on the concrete. They would have to get the sidewalk, in order to water that little strip. But not the drive way.

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 09:45 PM
wow...there go the lights.

Balthazar
Did someone blow a fuse? No lights?

What'sThatClue
flood lights out?-- cam pic grainy

MvD
09-13-2008, 09:46 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/mj0ho3.jpg

LuvMyTwins
Hi ,
Sorry to bother you but I'm trying to catch up. Did you guys see Casey leave the house???

Some say they seen her leave... However I was watching the cam at the same time and did not see it. Not saying she did not leave. But you can see her bedroom light is on... I think her room is the room in the front to the right.

California Dreamer
Thanks for the link, but I've been getting a small box in the left corner with a red dot. Not sure what that means - I have been able to use that link before. WAAAAHHHH! I'm going to have a meltdown with the 12-year old mentioned above.

Spangle
The camera crew turned off the lights.

LuvMyTwins
09-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Wow never seen it this dark... They should jump in bed now to get some darkness :lol:

Balthazar
Lights on in garage.

Truth Seeker
http://i34.tinypic.com/2jettfm.jpg

MvD
http://i34.tinypic.com/5x4uon.jpg

peanut
Garage lights are on now.

What'sThatClue
09-13-2008, 09:48 PM
but now the inside garage light is on

Cher352
Is cindy watering on them or have the sprinklers on? The driveway is all wet near the protestors. I wonder if casey is home? she probably whined and cried that she was bored at home so Jose came to take her away from her misery today. what hooey.
And it's not their day to water, odd number addresses are Sunday and Thursday in their water district. Hope they get reported and fined!

Can't Sleep
Hi ,

It's not confirmed, but we all saw what appeared to be Casey leave in a black BMW - presumably with JB.

Then, it appeared that George came back home and parked in the garage and the body guards are parked in front of Cindy's car. They (BG's) are sitting in front of garage.

We have not seen Casey return home. Speculation that she may have surrendered on other charges, but no confirmation.

Three "protesters" showed up with lawn chairs and what appeared to be a hyperactive 12yo girl. Sprinklers were turned on the three and just minutes ago, all left with lawnchairs and child.

Welcome back.

Deputy Andy
Is that GA just coming home?

Tom'sGirl
09-13-2008, 09:49 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/w8t3qh.jpghttp://i38.tinypic.com/t66q13.jpg

How do ya like us now?.....................Not so much, well we'll just leave :snooty:

Ocean Lover
09-13-2008, 09:51 PM
I've never seen the room on the right have a light in it before. I've seen the one on the left lit up before though. Do we know which room is KC's? I thought it was the one on the left.

Spangle
09-13-2008, 09:51 PM
I thought the camera was on freeze frame. But a car drove by.

With the lights being on in there, it's going to attract bugs. I'm surprised they turned them on.

Balthazar
09-13-2008, 09:52 PM
They are off now

Paladine
Some say they seen her leave... However I was watching the cam at the same time and did not see it. Not saying she did not leave. But you can see her bedroom light is on... I think her room is the room in the front to the right.

There are screenshots, of what some feel are Casey in the car, earlier in the thread. Looks like her to me, but we don't know what Baez Wife looks like.

Can't Sleep
I thought the camera was on freeze frame. But a car drove by.

With the lights being on in there, it's going to attract bugs. I'm surprised they turned them on.

Well, looks like they heard you! LOL

kathyn2
wow, its really black there now but garage still open. I still think they are waiting for baez but I can't figure why casey would be allowed out this late unless she is at the jail. or perhaps she did come home. maybe george brought her home. sure wish we knew.

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 09:53 PM
MOre protesters?

dcorrigano
something's up

Spangle
lights comeing back on.
People walking around out front.
Oh, not full lights.

Tom'sGirl
http://i35.tinypic.com/15g44n8.jpg

Truth Seeker
09-13-2008, 09:54 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/j651c7.jpg

peanut
Unreal these people are, another little one there. One lady taking pictures of the sign and the little girl.

Spangle
IT's nearly ten o'clock news hour. Hmm...

Sherbie
Oh my stars...there's someone there now with a very small child, standing around in the dark in the edge of the road. What is wrong with these morons who bring their kids out there?!?

PinkyPoo
Oh my....another child...and this one is little!

MvD
09-13-2008, 09:55 PM
is the front car light on... ?

Can't Sleep
For screen shots of KC leaving, go to page 7, posts 152 etc. Also next page for blow up of pic. I think it was KC.

dcorrigano
Im pretty sure the first window in the front would be Caylees and the 2nd bedroom is KC's. I seem to remember that from Greta V interview

PinkyPoo
09-13-2008, 09:56 PM
A disabled person in a powerchair...better stay out of that sprinkler.

peanut
is the front car light on... ?

I think so.

Can't Sleep
SpongeBob SquarePants made another cameo appearance.

princess
09-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Link to the Fox live 10 o' clock news please. TIA

Spangle
09-13-2008, 09:58 PM
ANyone seeing any clues that these folks realize the camera is still rolling. Like maybe these are the foks that stand on the other side of the street all the time. Since the lights and camera is out, they are coming forward.

Nana46
09-13-2008, 09:59 PM
gargae lit up again

Can't Sleep
Lights on. BG's on foot. Rut Roh.

MvD
http://i38.tinypic.com/243nvyh.jpg

princess
ANyone seeing any clues that these folks realize the camera is still rolling. Like maybe these are the foks that stand on the other side of the street all the time. Since the lights and camera is out, they are coming forward.

I would not doubt it..

Sherbie
09-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Geez...I think if I were the Anthonys, I'd prefer to have that bright spotlight lighting up the house and yard. With a crowd gathering and being so dark, two bodyguards can only keep an eye on so many at one time.

kathyn2
I am surprised the news camera lights aren't on. Maybe they aren't going to report on the Anthony's tonite?

Tom'sGirl
A disabled person in a powerchair...better stay out of that sprinkler.
They're were in the street, stayed awhile and now have left

http://i37.tinypic.com/a9rbit.jpg

MiraclesHappen
Oh my stars...there's someone there now with a very small child, standing around in the dark in the edge of the road. What is wrong with these morons who bring their kids out there?!?

It's baby's first sign???

Thanks to All for the updates!!! :blowkiss:

Gummishoe
09-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Can anyone confirm seeing Baez car coming back?:doh: GA could have given her a ride home from where ever she was.

peanut
09-13-2008, 10:02 PM
I think it may be some teens standing there in the front of the house, they have been there for a while.

They will have to fix their yellow tape again, it's down.

dcorrigano
09-13-2008, 10:03 PM
I dont remember ever seeing the house this dark....even last night was lighter than this. It's eerie.

Can't Sleep
09-13-2008, 10:04 PM
:doh: GA could have given her a ride home from where ever she was.

That's what I think.

And if not...what are these protesters protesting?

princess
Here they all come again..

Spangle
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

Ike is leading story. It's a major story. Might not have time for the Anthonys tonight.

MvD
other bedroom light went out

ShouldBWorking
09-13-2008, 10:05 PM
other bedroom light went out

maybe cindy was tucking Casey in bed

princess
09-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Fox local news in case you are interested..http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/liveweekends.html

soyesterday
09-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey guys
Is Nancy new tonight?
It says "Tot Mom's Roomate Breaks Silence, Takes Your Calls!!!"

California Dreamer
09-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Ah, I'm finally back in the loop. Firefox wasn't allowing me to view so had to revert to Safari...the only complaint ever about my MAC!:dance: Can't figure out why the garage door is open? Do you think they are going to back out the garaged vehicle on the left and angle behind the car in the driveway, allowing a vehicle to drive in and go directly into the garage with KC?

princess
09-13-2008, 10:07 PM
Look at them all facing the house..no signs..just trying instigate a confrontation ..IMO

Sherbie
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/liveweekends.html

Can't Sleep
:laugh:
maybe cindy was tucking Casey in bed

LMAO !!!!