PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

Pages : [1] 2 3

housemouse
09-18-2008, 08:47 PM
Here is the start of thread #2 on charts for the ongoing Caylee Anthony disappearance.

Previous:
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I will say again. I am an amateur astrological researcher. I do not do personal astrology, and follow the Bible. That means I do not do "fortune-telling", and I do not "predict" the future.

Please do not send me private PMs asking me to read your charts. That goes against my Chritian faith, for one thing, and I am the sole care-giver for my disabled husband (Parkinson's), so even if I wanted to, I do not have the free time it takes to do this properly.

There are several online sites where you can get your chart cast for free, and you can also get computer interpretations of your aspects and your transits. Seek out these, and learn to observe your own ups and downs. Soon you will understand what Ecclesiastes has to tell us all. There is a time for everything.

Now, other astrologers see it differently, approach forensic astrology differently, and have much to add. Some very fine astrologers have posted their findings on the first thread, which was 29 pages long.

If you haven't read through it, and taken notes on the books and sites mentioned, please do so, and don't ask us to clog up the bandwidth by repeating what has already been suggested. I know the mods would appreciate that.

I will re-post the chart for this coming week-end, for that looks like the time period when we :might: see more developments in this case.

Tensions are running high between now and then, and I know we all hope that a resolution for Caylee will come sooner, rather than later. But, we must remember that Someone much higher than we humans is in charge, and we pray that His will be done.

MeenaMom
09-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Since my last post was ignored. I will restate. Today I notified the kind women who did the hard work astrologically on myspace that her blog was posted on websleuths it was done so with out her knowing...she is ok with it and now my friend on myspace...because her insight amazing....Astrology is hard work I am still stuck on my Sabian symbol for last week...the least we can do is ask the author's permission before reposting their work.Thank you

housemouse
09-18-2008, 09:03 PM
OK, the first chart of the thread, and it is set for very early morning on the 21st, which is Sunday.

I chose a time when the aspect patterns would show up clearly, and would be linked to the ascending degree and the midheaven. It doesn't mean that anything will happen at the moment. It is just so that you all can see the patterns better.

First, notice the "grand trine" (blue lines with triangles on them) formed with the Moon, Neptune, Mars, Mercury, and Venus. Also notice the little blue line with a star on it going to Pluto. Then, follow the hot pink line going up to the Moon.

From the Moon, look at the red lines with the squares going to Uranus, Saturn, and the Ascendant. The Moon moves the fastest, and will soon (within a day) form a square to the Sun, and then an opposition to Pluto. This is the most important forming aspect, and when all the energies are the most apt to be expressed.

Let's not wonder :what:. That is beyond our human knowledge, but we can watch and wait, and see. Whatever it might be, it will fit the energies involved in this case, and we will be able to learn from it.

In the meantime, we can consider to think about all the other more positive ways such energies could have been used. Casey had free will, and could have made different choices. Unfortunately, she didn't.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/housemouse43/TransitsofSep212008-1.jpg

MeenaMom
09-18-2008, 10:06 PM
i apologize if I offended you housemouse, I searched her site today friended her and learned she knew nothing of anyone asking her permission to use her myspace page here and as a myspacer myself I was offended, I keep mine on private so strangers are not allowed to visit without my permission, a myspace page becomes like a little home where you can post anything you want and you do not usually have unwanted or unknown people dropping by willy nilly,especially when you have photos of family there.....Please forgive me of being protective of other people. I would hope someone down the line would look out for my myspace page or my work.....Thanks and Peace. May you be blessed by God for all the work you have done to try to bring some insight into this baby's life...she is part of all our hearts and has touched us like no other.....A true Leo warm hearted teacher.....she has given me so much, Miss Caylee I hope you know how much you have touched us.........

housemouse
09-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Meena, you didn't offend me! Whatever gave you that idea?

I am a bit skeptical of her "work", but that is nothing new. Astrologers can't even agree on the birthdate of the USA, never mind who will win the next presidential election!

Just a reminder to all viewing here. Astrology is just another way to try to understand life, and you are going to get all sorts of opinions.

There is no GRAND TRUTH to be found in astrology. If you want truth, go to the Bible. Even if you are not a Christian! Even if you are an atheist!

Start with: !!!!!

Ecclesiastes 3

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

You notice that Ecclesiastes speaks about :time: Think about that.

Psmith
09-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Here is the start of thread #2 on charts for the ongoing Caylee Anthony disappearance.

I will say again. I am an amateur astrological researcher. I do not do personal astrology, and follow the Bible. That means I do not do "fortune-telling", and I do not "predict" the future.

Please do not send me private PMs asking me to read your charts. That goes against my Chritian faith, for one thing, and I am the sole care-giver for my disabled husband (Parkinson's), so even if I wanted to, I do not have the free time it takes to do this properly.

There are several online sites where you can get your chart cast for free, and you can also get computer interpretations of your aspects and your transits. Seek out these, and learn to observe your own ups and downs. Soon you will understand what Ecclesiastes has to tell us all. There is a time for everything.

Now, other astrologers see it differently, approach forensic astrology differently, and have much to add. Some very fine astrologers have posted their findings on the first thread, which was 29 pages long.

If you haven't read through it, and taken notes on the books and sites mentioned, please do so, and don't ask us to clog up the bandwidth by repeating what has already been suggested. I know the mods would appreciate that.

I will re-post the chart for this coming week-end, for that looks like the time period when we :might: see more developments in this case.

Tensions are running high between now and then, and I know we all hope that a resolution for Caylee will come sooner, rather than later. But, we must remember that Someone much higher than we humans is in charge, and we pray that His will be done.

Hi, Housemouse! First of all, thanks for the new thread. This case is sooo complicated--and your readings indicating all the Neptune aspects show it well. Second, by no means last, thank you for generously allowing us to share what you know and your art.

PS sent you a pm a few moments ago : )

Psmith
09-18-2008, 11:00 PM
Since my last post was ignored. I will restate. Today I notified the kind women who did the hard work astrologically on myspace that her blog was posted on websleuths it was done so with out her knowing...she is ok with it and now my friend on myspace...because her insight amazing....Astrology is hard work I am still stuck on my Sabian symbol for last week...the least we can do is ask the author's permission before reposting their work.Thank you

Agreed. I think the misunderstandings are clarified in some postings from the last thread. People think because something is on the internet, have at it. Work product is property. : )

Ok, then, let's go! What is up for KC or LE on Sept 21st? Or is it little dear one who will once again be the important one? (How I chafe at KC's stealing the light.)

Sorry. Let's go! Justice for Caylee!

OakIceShimmer
09-18-2008, 11:03 PM

I am a bit skeptical of her "work", but that is nothing new. Astrologers can't even agree on the birthdate of the USA, never mind who will win the next presidential election!

Just a reminder to all viewing here. Astrology is just another way to try to understand life, and you are going to get all sorts of opinions.

There is no GRAND TRUTH to be found in astrology. If you want truth, go to the Bible. Even if you are not a Christian! Even if you are an atheist!

Ecclesiastes 3

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

Thank you so very much, HM, for everything you are doing and for who you are. I may not know the Bible verse above as well as you do, I mostly remember it as one of my favourite songs from the 70's. It is beautiful, isn't it and lends such a balance to life. Everything in its time. I know O/T Sorry

Oak

MeenaMom
09-18-2008, 11:06 PM
This is a fantastic chart will be looking at it for days Saturn on top of ascendent! Big.
The Grand Trine with Mer/Ven/Mars to Nep then to Moon on Midheaven.Interesting perhaps CA will come out from believing her daughter and take Caylee's side. Maybe it is my hope but CA is a Gem, with Caylee moon Libra. I am tainted, not objective at all this is why I can't see anything in charts God Knows, there is so much of my family in this mess, and I am not objective at all.
What you wrote about Ecclesiastes is beautiful, I just want her found........Everything in me screams to be one of those protesters.......

Zoe Bogart
09-18-2008, 11:13 PM

Meena, the internet is a public place. If she doesn't want "everyone" reading her posts, she can make her account private, and no matter how many direct links are posted to her site, we won't be able to read her posts unless she allows us to, by allowing us to join her site.

Since she is publishing for anyone to read her stuff, it's more than okay to post the link to her site. That's acceptable internet practice. I have my own astrological sites, one for my students, and one for our local astrological society. Both sites are locked and people MUST register and be approved by me to join. When they are accepted into my groups, they can read all we have posted. If they don't join, no read. See? Sometimes we discuss highly personal information, that's why we're private.

The only thing taken from that lady's site and posted here was one little paragraph which did NOT include her astrological work, and was posted with a link to her site. Again, a perfectly accepted internet practice. I don't see a disclaimer on her site that forbids anyone to quote a paragraph or post a link to her site. If there is one, I missed it. I believe she is more than welcoming for us to read her stuff, if not, she'd have her site locked.

I know you mean well, but what has been done here is fine, unless she asks us to remove the link to her site, then I'm sure the mods can delete it from the closed thread. There has been no invasion of her privacy, nor has there been theft of her work, just one simple quote that was referenced back to her site. I hope you don't not take this as a personal attack. It is simply meant to clarify "internet theft".

Hugs!

MeenaMom
09-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Almost out of orb Tsquare (harsh aspect) with moon Saturn, and Pluto very harsh. I have a book on Moon/Pluto aspects between Moms and Daughters because of My own ugly Moon Pluto mothering. Again for me this points to CA possibly having blinders removed by force........Reminder this is only my opinion...can be wrong.....open to correction

MeenaMom
09-18-2008, 11:19 PM
No I am fine with what you said...I was just being a bit overprotective....I was wrong...I have my myspace on private so people don't come lurking about...I don't understand why others don't.and then when there privacy invaded..verklempt.......LOL I love that word

housemouse
09-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Almost out of orb Tsquare (harsh aspect) with moon Saturn, and Pluto very harsh. I have a book on Moon/Pluto aspects between Moms and Daughters because of My own ugly Moon Pluto mothering. Again for me this points to CA possibly having blinders removed by force........Reminder this is only my opinion...can be wrong.....open to correction

MeenaMom, it is an almost out of orb Tsquare, but remember this chart is just the overhead snapshot of 9/21/08 at 6:33 AM in Orlando.

The moon will be moving on, quickly, to square Uranus when it hits 20 Gemini. And, then it will oppose the Sun and Pluto, and these seem to be the most important points, as I see it from looking at Casey's noon chart, and Caylee's natal chart. (But, I could be wrong, don't ever forget that!)

An after thought. Maybe we should be watching Venus in Libra? Will "she" have a place in the configuration? I am too tired to cast another chart tonight to see when Venus gets to 28 Libra. Maybe in the morning....

MeenaMom
09-18-2008, 11:50 PM
so somewhere before 630 will give us an exact Tsquare to the Moon.......our Lady that we were debating tonite believes Caylee is represented by Venus I have to go back and look tomorrow to make sure....It would make sense to me with Caylee's moon in Libra..Makes perfect sense she was closer to CA than her Mom...I was taught our moon sign runs our lives for our first 7 years..
Moon square Uranus on the desc sticks out. even without Tsquare.Moon on the Midheaven and Saturn moving towards ASC....Speaks to me that something of importance might happen..but then again they may just rearrest her for more check charges..They have stated on our news down here that there are more check charges coming her way.
You are right only God knows...My ego self just keeps hoping this baby gets justice soon..she is exactly 6 months older than my youngest and I cannot imagine the pain of not having her with me every second..I have a strong Neptune...but Not like miss KC.

Psmith
09-18-2008, 11:54 PM
No I am fine with what you said...I was just being a bit overprotective....I was wrong...I have my myspace on private so people don't come lurking about...I don't understand why others don't.and then when there privacy invaded..verklempt.......LOL I love that word

I am liking the word "harsh" for KC. Things have run too much her way. o/t I know. Just waiting....making nervous convo.

Laneymae
09-18-2008, 11:56 PM

FYI for all, here is the link for thread #1:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291

Thanks housemouse, I really appreciate all of the time you take to share the charts with us. We all appreciate it.

Laney

housemouse
09-19-2008, 12:01 AM
so somewhere before 630 will give us an exact Tsquare to the Moon.......our Lady that we were debating tonite believes Caylee is represented by Venus I have to go back and look tomorrow to make sure....It would make sense to me with Caylee's moon in Libra..Makes perfect sense she was closer to CA than her Mom...I was taught our moon sign runs our lives for our first 7 years..
Moon square Uranus on the desc sticks out. even without Tsquare.Moon on the Midheaven and Saturn moving towards ASC....Speaks to me that something of importance might happen..but then again they may just rearrest her for more check charges..They have stated on our news down here that there are more check charges coming her way.
You are right only God knows...My ego self just keeps hoping this baby gets justice soon..she is exactly 6 months older than my youngest and I cannot imagine the pain of not having her with me every second..I have a strong Neptune...but Not like miss KC.

PLEASE! Don't pay that much attention to the chart posted. I really meant it to be more "explanative" (is that a word) of the overall influences for the time period.

Some planets move very slowly in transit, and some move very quickly. We must pay attention to these faster ones as they affect the charts involved.

Just be patient, friends. I know it is like watching paint dry to watch the moon move into place. And, we cannot predict it all that accurately, can we?

magic-cat
09-19-2008, 12:09 AM

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but was there not a link posted and to see this woman's blog you had to follow the link? If I recall correctly that is how I saw her blog, by clicking on the link to it and going there...

magic-cat
09-19-2008, 12:13 AM
i apologize if I offended you housemouse, I searched her site today friended her and learned she knew nothing of anyone asking her permission to use her myspace page here and as a myspacer myself I was offended, I keep mine on private so strangers are not allowed to visit without my permission, a myspace page becomes like a little home where you can post anything you want and you do not usually have unwanted or unknown people dropping by willy nilly,especially when you have photos of family there.....Please forgive me of being protective of other people. I would hope someone down the line would look out for my myspace page or my work.....Thanks and Peace. May you be blessed by God for all the work you have done to try to bring some insight into this baby's life...she is part of all our hearts and has touched us like no other.....A true Leo warm hearted teacher.....she has given me so much, Miss Caylee I hope you know how much you have touched us.........

I am also fairly certain, as I visited, read and then subscribed to her blog that she did not have HER settings set to private, as I viewed them BEFORE subscribing. When one has a problem with the public viewing one's blog, I would think they WOULD set it to private, much as you have done...There is no offense in posting a link to a public site that has information that is pertinent to what we are discussing...imop

housemouse
09-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Forgive me if I am mistaken, but was there not a link posted and to see this woman's blog you had to follow the link? If I recall correctly that is how I saw her blog, by clicking on the link to it and going there...

Let's just drop it, for there is no problem here. People are free to click on the link, evaluate the blogger, choose what they want to think about his/her opinions on the case, etc.

The very last thing we need is a squabble amongst ourselves about whose astrological insight is better, in my humble opinion. (obviously, I treasure mine above all others, lol!)

Psmith
09-19-2008, 12:20 AM
Well done.

Let's just drop it, for there is no problem here. People are free to click on the link, evaluate the blogger, choose what they want to think about his/her opinions on the case, etc.

The very last thing we need is a squabble amongst ourselves about whose astrological insight is better, in my humble opinion. (obviously, I treasure mine above all others, lol!)

Zoe Bogart
09-19-2008, 01:45 AM
........ whose astrological insight is better,.......... (obviously, I treasure mine above all others, lol!)

We think yours is terrific, too. I'd love to say mine is better, but sadly, I have much to re-learn and even more new stuff to learn for the first time. I'm on pins and needles waiting for my copy of Forensic Astrology to arrive. It's on its way, I'm told.

Two books I like for new astrologers who've already learned the basics:

The Twelve Houses by Howard Sasportas

Rulers of the Horoscope by Alan Oken

These are for general astrology and give the reader a good idea how the planet placements work in an astrological chart.

Lake Erie Princess
09-19-2008, 02:44 AM

Ecclesiastes 3

Ecclesiastes : Those were the last words my Mum said to me the day she died. She said that it explains it "all."
Thnx for the loving reminder.

RebeccaAdrianne
09-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Hey sorry if my quote started a small discussion, it wasn't meant to be disrespectful. I know I did follow the rules of the site though and I did not post her work, I posted a wise quote, with her link. That's different. Posting Housemouses charts or her charts on other sites I believe is what is being referred to.

Again Housemouse, cool work you do here, keeping my fingers crossed for the weekend that something moves forward.

OakIceShimmer
09-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Bumping

OakIceShimmer
09-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Bumping up

housemouse
09-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Sorry not to have posted today. Lots of stuff to get done, for a whole passle of relatives coming to visit this weekend and coming week...

Nevertheless, I am paying attention to the increasing tension building, and hoping for developments that will give us something to chew on by Monday, the 22nd.

Sun is now at 27 26 Virgo. It is getting closer to squaring Pluto. Now, we just have to wait for the Moon to get into Gemini. It is still at the end of Taurus and has a couple of days to go before we see if anything develops.

Brini
09-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Thank you so very much, HM, for everything you are doing and for who you are. I may not know the Bible verse above as well as you do, I mostly remember it as one of my favourite songs from the 70's. It is beautiful, isn't it and lends such a balance to life. Everything in its time. I know O/T Sorry

Oak

Yeah, it's running peacefully through my head, right now, "Turn, turn, turn!"

Brini
09-19-2008, 09:51 PM

I love the word, too. It's the name of one of my two pets. She's a rescue. I didn't name her. ..... But it SOOOO fits her! :)

Brini
09-19-2008, 09:53 PM

Well, Neptune can also be very visionary.

Brini
09-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Well done.

Just think about how much I LOVED Emma Peel and John Steed. :)

Zoe Bogart
09-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Bumping to keep the thread visible.

magic-cat
09-20-2008, 04:26 AM
Well, it is the 20th now, so I am once again getting into the "pins and needles" anticipation. This has GOT to break soon.

housemouse
09-20-2008, 04:21 PM
I guess it is time to bump the thread.

The transiting Moon is now at 10 Gemini. It is getting close to squaring Saturn at 14 Virgo.

Heck, will post the chart, but I don't think it is quite time yet! We have another day or two to wait. Compare this to the Sept 21 chart posted.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/housemouse43/TransitsofSep202008.jpg

Tuba
09-20-2008, 05:55 PM
There was a strong accentuation of 13° Gemini from both the June New Moon and the position of Mercury at the time of Caylee's disappearance. Mercury was there when the nursing home video was filmed and Mercury went back and forth over that degree. The New Moon was precisely on that degree.

It is the degree of the Uranian Node, i.e, that point where Uranus in its orbit and journey northward crosses the plane of the ecliptic. The degree partakes of the nature of Uranus and aids in finding the way out of a dilemma even when disruptive of existing conditions and severance of bonds. There is interest in adoption.

When the video was taped, the Moon was 21:26 Scorpio separating from the square of Mars at 20:35 Leo. A quarrel had already taken place and some demand or request had been made. That would have occurred about two hours before the nursing home visit, when Cindy took Caylee for the occasion. The row that neighbors' heard later was building on antagonism from the morning.

The Sun that day had squared Uranus (June 13) and reinforces the idea of a disruptive change coming down. This is the planetary angle you see when someone is handed his pink slip, told the romance is over, or shown the door. I think Cindy was by way of implementing the recommendation of her therapist, who advised her to oust Casey and adopt Caylee.

Casey may have even resented readying her daughter and producing her for the trip to Mt. Dora, based on that Moon - Mars square in the Fixed Signs of Leo and Scorpio. And certainly, Caylee felt the anger with Mars directly on her Ascendant along with the true lunar node. The lunar node describes our associations and also loss. When a planet is at the same degree as the lunar node, as Mars was, it denotes casualty, fatality. It was a dire portent.

Mars had also been visiting Caylee's Sun opposite her Neptune. Her Sun (heart) was susceptible due to the Neptune affliction but Mars opposite Neptune brings dangerous results from any drug given during the rather brief transit of Mars, even if it were not as noxious as chloroform.

Now the Gemini Moon is revisiting that same Node of Uranus and taking yet another look at those days in June. Saturn sits in Virgo, closed as a vault, the immovable object, the responsible entity. Beware, Casey, Uranus can and has been known to blow safes.

housemouse
09-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Tuba, I have been trying to find the time of that nursing home visit, but haven't been successful yet.

Do you have it? If you do, that is the last truly confirmed date, time, and place of the last known public Caylee sighting. We do have George's claim that he saw her at 12:50 PM on the 16th, but given all the confusion (Neptune) in the statements, a good verifiable last sighting would be helpful!

So, if you have one, send the link! I would love to have it confirmed.

P.S. Moon is now at 12 19 Gemini. Only 2 more degrees to go to exact square to Saturn. But, we do have to be patient, and we can't get over-excited. Monday will come, and we might as well be productive in our own lives while we wait for the next show to drop.

Tuba
09-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Yes, the time of the taping of the video is 12:03 EDST on June 15. I want to credit what Geo. said about saying goodbye to C and C but due to June 9 being the original basis for his statement, I can't. And then, the time was not as precise as the digital card in the camera, which was validated. This chart has both Mars & Saturn in the Hidden Sector of what was going on behind the scene.

Tuba
09-20-2008, 08:24 PM
In the supporting documents for the arrest affidavit, on page 23, the data from the camera is reported.

housemouse
09-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Yes, the time of the taping of the video is 12:03 EDST on June 15. I want to credit what Geo. said about saying goodbye to C and C but due to June 9 being the original basis for his statement, I can't. And then, the time was not as precise as the digital card in the camera, which was validated. This chart has both Mars & Saturn in the Hidden Sector of what was going on behind the scene.

Thank you, Tuba. I will take a look at it tomorrow, in between all the local chaos. (Big family reunion type, way too complicated to explain, or even predict!)

housemouse
09-20-2008, 11:29 PM
We are now entering the window. Moon is now just past square to Saturn, approaching a square to Uranus sometime early tomorrow.

Then we have to wait until it passes a square to Pluto, another little wait.

Something might happen that we hear about, but then again, it might be behind the scene. Time will tell, friends.

Looking at the trine formation to the planets in Libra, maybe we will hear something when the Moon reaches 22 Gemini, and trines Mercury?

It is so hard to be patient!

Just watching the bigger clock, and wondering, like the rest of you.

Zoe Bogart
09-21-2008, 03:53 AM
My Forensic Astrology book arrived yesterday (Saturday), so I'll be reading it and trying to decipher all the stuff everyone's been writing about here.

This case is so full of puzzles, each time I read about it, I see something I missed before, overlooked, or forgot about. What a puzzle! I'm hoping something goes down soon.

So the Moon is/will square both Uranus and Saturn? Does the grand trine play a part (Moon, Neptune, Mercury, Mars, & Venus)? Perhaps making the effects of the squares "easier to come into play"? Maybe? Grasping at straws, here, and lots of hope.

I can't believe how rusty I am on all this. :crazy:

Psmith
09-21-2008, 04:17 AM
We are now entering the window. Moon is now just past square to Saturn, approaching a square to Uranus sometime early tomorrow.

Then we have to wait until it passes a square to Pluto, another little wait.

Something might happen that we hear about, but then again, it might be behind the scene. Time will tell, friends.

Looking at the trine formation to the planets in Libra, maybe we will hear something when the Moon reaches 22 Gemini, and trines Mercury?

It is so hard to be patient!

Just watching the bigger clock, and wondering, like the rest of you.

Jeez Louise and Holy Guacamole, take KC to jail!

BTW, I may have made you "hot" b/c the psychics thread. Not that you claim this, but really they were thrashing about. Expect more traffic. : )

Lovejac
09-21-2008, 10:50 AM
What a day! I am waiting with baited breath! I pray for a "breakthrough' from the Heavens!

Tuba
09-21-2008, 03:28 PM
We are in the final two degrees of Virgo and the LE study & analysis of the case is nearing completion. These are Virgo activities. Every bit of mental artillery is trained on the defendant and we know this because her Sun is directly opposite 28° Virgo. The opposition always grants awareness and places the light on target. I think LE has a solid grasp of what happened and we are now shifting into the legal strategy phase of the matter, where the solar force will join Mercury, Venus and Mars in Libra. Legal strategy and examination of strengths and weaknesses and directions of argument are Libra activities. One of the most significant considerations will be the strategy needed if Caylee is not found before November (pre-trial & trial) and how fast the prosecution can adapt to new facts if she is.

During trial, I think emphasis will be placed repeatedly on the defendant's nonsense lying, the total claptrap nature of what she fed investigators. Not only will the lies be exposed and mocked for their content but the quality of misinformation offered will be characterised as coldly indifferent to the urgency and gravity of the situation. Not only is Casey's backward Mercury internally afflicting her Mars & Uranus in Sagittarius of What I Know, but the position of Uranus overhead now and for the balance of the year is conjunct or on her Mercury, shattering her statements, disintegrating her lies. What she said, Mercury at 23° Pisces, is at odds with what she knows, 22° Sag. Does Mercury in Water Signs withhold? Does Mercury backward withhold? Is IKE a stiff breeze?

Without Jose Baez, defendant's morale would bottom right now, contemplating the mountain of Virgo detail that has accumulated against her position. Let the avalanche begin!:eek:

magic-cat
09-21-2008, 03:30 PM
hallelujah

Lovejac
09-21-2008, 03:35 PM
We are in the final two degrees of Virgo and the LE study & analysis of the case is nearing completion. These are Virgo activities. Every bit of mental artillery is trained on the defendant and we know this because her Sun is directly opposite 28° Virgo. The opposition always grants awareness and places the light on target. I think LE has a solid grasp of what happened and we are now shifting into the legal strategy phase of the matter, where the solar force will join Mercury, Venus and Mars in Libra. Legal strategy and examination of strengths and weaknesses and directions of argument are Libra activities. One of the most significant considerations will be the strategy needed if Caylee is not found before November (pre-trial & trial) and how fast the prosecution can adapt to new facts if she is.

During trial, I think emphasis will be placed repeatedly on the defendant's nonsense lying, the total claptrap nature of what she fed investigators. Not only will the lies be exposed and mocked for their content but the quality of misinformation offered will be characterised as coldly indifferent to the urgency and gravity of the situation. Not only is Casey's backward Mercury internally afflicting her Mars & Uranus in Sagittarius of What I Know, but the position of Uranus overhead now and for the balance of the year is conjunct or on her Mercury, shattering her statements, disintegrating her lies. What she said, Mercury at 23° Pisces, is at odds with what she knows, 22° Sag. Does Mercury in Water Signs withhold? Does Mercury backward withhold? Is IKE a stiff breeze?

Without Jose Baez, defendant's morale would bottom right now, contemplating the mountain of Virgo detail that has accumulated against her position. Let the avalanche begin!:eek:

Goodbye, Virgo! :rolleyes: I am saying a prayer for LE right now! Thank you so much Tuba! :blowkiss:

magic-cat
09-21-2008, 03:58 PM
I am going to log off and do some serious meditations upon this...I am too tense to be effective at any sleuthing at this point...

MysteryAddict
09-21-2008, 04:03 PM
OH yes Tuba, "Let the avalanche begin!", thank you for your fascinating
thoughts on the current aspects. They are much appreciated.

housemouse
09-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Excellent analysis, Tuba!

You did a great job of explaining the energies that are coming in the weeks and months ahead! Don't you think there is a possibility that things are happening behind the scenes with LE this weekend, because of the Moon trine the planets in Libra?

Tuba
09-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Excellent analysis, Tuba!

You did a great job of explaining the energies that are coming in the weeks and months ahead! Don't you think there is a possibility that things are happening behind the scenes with LE this weekend, because of the Moon trine the planets in Libra?

Yes, I certainly do think that. As we leave Virgo of choices and decisions, I think LE is guided by Mercury and Mars on the fortunate fixed star Spica to see, think and note many interacting facts and probablilties and Venus on Arcturus helps synthesize all of it and give it the sense of a :rolleyes: rounded picture. The right decisions, the best choices are being made. Any turn-arounds will come under the protection of Spica too, as Mercury turns on Spica's degree, 22° Libra.

I think a considerable amount of evidence has been brought together and we see only a lifted corner of the investigative picture. Law enforcement has done a superb job on this case. The judges' renderings of law have been excellent. Reserving opinion on the prosecution but a new lead prosecutor may have to come in, one who could win allies on a jury.

housemouse
09-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Just checked to see when the Moon will oppose Pluto tonight, and it will be at 11:19 PM.

If past weeks are an example, there should be some event at about this time frame. I wonder if it will be a publicly know event, because Pluto will be in sextile to the Midheaven, and the Moon will be in trine.

All the aspects mentioned in earlier posts about Casey's Sun, the Sun at 29 degrees Virgo today, etc. still apply.

Only a few hours to wait. I am trying not to get excited, for I worry that if I get my heart set on timing working out the way I expect, then I am going to be disappointed.

Must be my cautious Capricorn moon....

Zoe Bogart
09-21-2008, 08:10 PM
hmmmm. Very interesting. I'm hearing it's eerily quiet around the Anthony house this weekend, especially since the regular Sunday night vigil for Caylee has been canceled. The quiet before the storm?

I agree about LE keeping things close to the vest. Why spill all you know and let the opposition in on everything?

My astrological skills are almost nil, I think because I've been having headaches and eyestrain (too much reading about this case, I suspect) but my intuition is working, I believe there is LOTS more info available then we are being told.

Love all the insight here. I just can't understand why I'm so slow to pick it up again (astrology) I've been doing it since I was a young teenager! Highly unusual. I'm reading the thread and making note of the interesting parts. I just hope I can find my brain soon enough to have some input.:doh:

You folks are fantastic! :)

Maui4me
09-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Will be watching with ya mouse... I am capricorn sun and moon with cancer rising....

Zoe Bogart
09-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Bumping because we ended up on Page Two!!!!:eek:

housemouse
09-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Think I will head for bed. Can't wait up much longer to see if anything becomes public, for I am very tired, and my arthrtic hip hurts.

Will check in tomorrow morning to see if we have learned anything other than that the last timing seems to be a bust!

Zoe Bogart
09-22-2008, 12:36 AM
I don't know about the timing, but things can happen that aren't released until later, at a more convenient time. I wouldn't think an announcement of any kind would be made in the middle of the night - not much of an audience, you know. Another fight that turned brutal at the Anthony home would be announced later, too, probably. Breaking news, something shocking, would possibly be announced overnight, but really, only night owls would see it.

Let's wait until normal working hours. If nothing happens, we can look at more dates and times. :blowkiss: We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, and there are rumors TES will make some sort of announcement tomorrow. :waitasec:

magic-cat
09-22-2008, 02:53 AM
I am going to give it a few more minutes and then my watch is up as well. MUST SLEEP! I FELT the undercurrents today that were and are at work in this case, and I KNOW that there is SOMETHING up...we just have not been privy to it...yet...An avalanche is a thing that once it has begun, there is no force in heaven or earth that can stop it...and Casey's avalanche has begun...

magic-cat
09-22-2008, 08:39 AM
bumping back up...

The 22nd has arrived in all its glory...Let us see what this day brings.

Lovejac
09-22-2008, 08:51 AM
bumping back up...

The 22nd has arrived in all its glory...Let us see what this day brings.

Thanks for bumping magic cat, this is the first thread I looked for this morning. Re: what you felt, I felt something as well, it was almost somber, and 'the quiet before the storm' if you will. BTW, your avi--what an angel!

magic-cat
09-22-2008, 08:55 AM
Thanks for bumping magic cat, this is the first thread I looked for this morning. Re: what you felt, I felt something as well, it was almost somber, and 'the quiet before the storm' if you will. BTW, your avi--what an angel!

Thanks so much lovejac-that would be my brand new granddaughter Lexi, born August 11th-2 days after Caylee would have turned 3. She has given me great insights into the "grandparent" aspect of this...

This is the 1st thread I looked for as well...There is trouble brewing somewhere in all this mess this very day. I know the HOA is going before the judge again with their case to limit protests and that Casey is meeting with her home confinement officer at the sheriffs office, so perhaps THEN is when we might find something BIG out...

Here is to hoping!

Prayin_4_Grace
09-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Thanks so much lovejac-that would be my brand new granddaughter Lexi, born August 11th-2 days after Caylee would have turned 3. She has given me great insights into the "grandparent" aspect of this...

This is the 1st thread I looked for as well...There is trouble brewing somewhere in all this mess this very day. I know the HOA is going before the judge again with their case to limit protests and that Casey is meeting with her home confinement officer at the sheriffs office, so perhaps THEN is when we might find something BIG out...

Here is to hoping!

I'm wondering if the trust fund troubles could be whats about to break. Lots of shady stuff going on there and it looks like its coming to a head. Just a thought :)

magic-cat
09-22-2008, 09:06 AM
I'm wondering if the trust fund troubles could be whats about to break. Lots of shady stuff going on there and it looks like its coming to a head. Just a thought :)

I had thought that as well...maybe it will be a combination of many as the day progresses...

housemouse-tuba-good morning....:)

curiositycat
09-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Well, I love to read this thread! I know nothing about astrology and it's hard for me to figure out. Guess you have to have an aptitude for it as Housemouse does. Tuba also! I thought though that the configuration would stay like it was last night for a day or so. If that's the case something could very well still happen.

housemouse
09-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Well, I am disappointed. I was hopeful.

We will see what the week brings.

curiositycat
09-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Well, I am disappointed. I was hopeful.

We will see what the week brings.:)

Don't be disappointed yet!! I think something will happen this week. It "feels" to me right now that things are moving slowly and when they do move they don't go as planned. I had two articles rejected this week when normally they are always bought by a certain publication. They were being "picky" in ways they never are. It must have something to do with things not going smoothly now astrologically for me. I was watching news this morning and things are "messed" up with the economy, with the world news, ect. Like I said I am not good at these things but it feels as if things seem to be being "held" back.

Help me out here, is that what the planets are saying???:)

housemouse
09-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Well, Tuba's last two posts do a very good job of pointing out the legal issues, with the planets in Libra. (Mars, Mercury, and Venus). These three have been in trine to Neptune at 21 Aquarius. Maybe keeping secrets has been easier?

The Sun has just entered the first degree of Libra. I will take a look at Casey's chart later on today, and see where strain shows up next.

Soulscape
09-22-2008, 01:02 PM
If nothing happens today or tomorrow, don't despair. Sooner or later, Pluto and/or Uranus are gonna get her.....

Mercury is about to go retrograde. It is traveling very slowly, about to station at 22:50 Libra on Wednesday, 9/24. It is inconjuncting Casey's natal Mercury (23 Pisces) --- a very uncomfortable aspect. Mercury in Libra demands fairness and balance. Mercury in Pisces lies. Transiting Mercury in Libra also sextiles Casey's natal Uranus/Mars conjunction, so there is opportunity (sextile) for the talk/lies (Mercury) to be challenged/ busted apart (Uranus).

Now over the next three weeks, Mercury will retrograde all the way back to 7:34 Libra, very possibly squaring Casey's natal Moon. During this time frame, many things that Casey said/lied about (Mercury) will be re-examined (retrograde) from a legal standpoint (Libra) with a fine toothed comb. By the time Mercury catches up to the degree at which it went retrograde (on 10/31), LE should have what it needs to ZAP her good.

On 10/31 transit Moon will be in Sagittarius again, and before it leaves the sign, it will be conjunct Casey's natal Saturn (restriction/ confinement/ depression), then conjunct her Uranus/Mars conjunction where it will once again square her natal Mercury and Sun in Pisces. (And don't forget, slow moving transit Pluto's square to Casey's natal Sun is still very much in play.)

Now this is just a hypothesis on my part: while rectifying Casey's birthchart may well be an exercise in futility, I think there is a reasonably good chance she has a Pisces Ascendant. When she was first arrested (on July 16), transit Uranus was RX at 22 Pisces. Over & over again, I have seen sudden, out of the blue, totally shocking things happen when transiting Uranus hits a person's natal Ascendant.

Uranus has continued to retrograde and will not go direct until 11/27. Then, it will take until March 13th 2009 before it catches up to the 22 Pisces degree at which it went retrograde. If Casey's natal Ascendant is somewhere around 18-22 degrees Pisces, no doubt something shocking (Uranus) will happen to her again, in the 11/27/08 - 3/15/09 time frame, just as it did on 7/15 - 7/16/08.

With any luck, Pluto or Uranus or both of them are gonna get that girl.......

Thanks,
Soulscape

magic-cat
09-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks soulscape...I was going to say something to include you the last time I mentioned tuba and housemouse, but I was not sure you were still "looking" at it, so to speak. So nice to see you are...

:)

raregem
09-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Can anyone figure out if those are bruises on sweet Caylees' left underarm - from the photograph shown on the myspace : worldgonemadastrology webpage?
Caylee is resting her chin on her right hand, laying on a white pillow. I have seen this photograph elsewhere but, this is the one posted where I see, clearly, a discoloration.
I had been wondering if sweet Caylee had been grabbed hard in the past. TY.
Thank you HM and others for your insights and hard work. Much appreciated.

Soulscape
09-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks soulscape...I was going to say something to include you the last time I mentioned tuba and housemouse, but I was not sure you were still "looking" at it, so to speak. So nice to see you are...

Hi Magic,

I am laying low but still looking.

Here is something I find very interesting. Rewind back to the time frame all this initially came down:

End of May: Casey meets Tony L. and starts spending nights/ lots of time with him.

June 9: supposed date Casey moves out of A. home?

June 15: Cindy takes Caylee to visit great grandpa at nursing home and possibly the very last time Caylee was ever seen alive.

June 16: The alternate Last Seen date, if one can believe Cindy & George A.

June 17 or 18: (?) Casey borrows shovel from neighbor.

Guess which planet was retrograde during this time frame? Mercury, of course, in (lying) Gemini no less... Mercury went Retrograde on 5/26 and then went direct on 6/19 --- after the shovel was borrowed.

Now a very interesting thing about Mercury Retrograde is that often (not always, but often enough) something that is started during one Merc Retro period comes to completion in the next one... Maybe what Casey hid during the 5/26 - 6/19 Merc Retro will come to light during the 9/24 - 10/15 period.

If you go online looking for info about Mercury Retrograde, you'll always hear astrologers telling you it's a good time to reassess/ review/ reconsider whatever you've been thinking about/ working on, and not a good time for direct action. With that in mind & the next Merc Retro starting 9/24, I think I'll revisit/ review/ reconsider some key charts from the 5/26 - 6/19 Merc Retro period to see what clues I may uncover that I missed the first time around.....

Later,
Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape
09-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Can anyone figure out if those are bruises on sweet Caylees' left underarm - from the photograph shown on the myspace : worldgonemadastrology webpage?
Caylee is resting her chin on her right hand, laying on a white pillow. I have seen this photograph elsewhere but, this is the one posted where I see, clearly, a discoloration.
I had been wondering if sweet Caylee had been grabbed hard in the past. TY.
Thank you HM and others for your insights and hard work. Much appreciated.

Hi Raregem,

The classic natal configuration for violence/abuse is hard Mars/ Pluto aspects. This could manifest as physical, emotional, psychological, sexual violence/abuse. The key word is COULD....

Caylee has a very difficult natal configuration involving Mars- Venus - Pluto, indicative of potential / possible physical abuse/ sexual abuse/violence. HOWEVER, and this is very important --- the key word is POTENTIAL, not actuality, certainly not at age 2 years 10 months!

Personally, I do not think either Cindy or George would have tolerated any physical abuse whatsoever of Caylee Marie. Secondly, IMO, her death was the ultimate violence/ abuse......

thanks,
Soulscape

Zoe Bogart
09-22-2008, 05:09 PM

Don't be disappointed yet!! I think something will happen this week. It "feels" to me right now that things are moving slowly and when they do move they don't go as planned. I had two articles rejected this week when normally they are always bought by a certain publication. They were being "picky" in ways they never are. It must have something to do with things not going smoothly now astrologically for me. I was watching news this morning and things are "messed" up with the economy, with the world news, ect. Like I said I am not good at these things but it feels as if things seem to be being "held" back.

Help me out here, is that what the planets are saying???:)

Your natal planets, the current transits, and your progressions are what affects you, as you probably know, plus those of the publishers and publishing companies involved in accepting your articles. On the national level, the economy and other things are governed by the country's own natal planets (confusion on that is another story :rolleyes:), the transits and progressions, plus the charts of those in government, economics, business, etc. Most complicated. As you know, when looking at Caylee's situation, several charts have been used, not just Caylee's.

Things are haywire on many levels at the moment. As usual, when everyone else is struggling during difficult economic times, I'm very comfortable, plus I'm buying a house and paying cash! This phenomena happens to me all the time. When others are comfortable, I'm struggling. Also, when Mercury goes retrograde, others have untold communications difficulties, and I sail through with absolutely no hindrances (which I attribute to my natal retrograde Mercury). My point is, not everyone is affected the same way by "the stars".

Since the beginning of this case, and when there were lulls when we heard very little from LE, I've been confident (hopeful) that things are going on quietly behind the scenes and LE is building a strong, indefensible case against Casey. So hang in there. We may not know much until the case goes to trial.

Housemouse, Tuba, and others, we have confidence in your abilities. :blowkiss:

Zoe Bogart
09-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Well, Tuba's last two posts do a very good job of pointing out the legal issues, with the planets in Libra. (Mars, Mercury, and Venus). These three have been in trine to Neptune at 21 Aquarius. Maybe keeping secrets has been easier?

That's true, but I was hoping that combo would make it easier to bring charges against her. :confused: Now it appears you are correct about the ease in keeping secrets. :mad: On the other hand, I hope it's not Casey's secrets being kept so well, but those of LE keeping their strategies and evidence quiet until the time is right for a conviction.

The only thing is Caylee is still missing.

magic-cat
09-22-2008, 05:22 PM
If you think about it, we have had a lot of information come into our hands in the past 24 hours. We have had the owner of the Lake Vaj house come in and answer an untold number of questions last night and today we have had the joyous addition of Dante S. from Sawgrass shedding light on some dark corners of questions that we have all had. So the light IS shining, just perhaps not in the way that we had thought?

Also, there is so much going on with this that there is no way to tell when something else major will just fall out of the sky.

So you guys, housemouse, soulscape, tuba aksleuth, and any others that have a gift for it, by all means please continue to look and inform us beings of lower understanding in these matters what is happening in the stars and your own honest "take" on it...Nobody expects perfection or exactness, just round about ideas and perceptions makes it so much easier to understand what MAY be happening behind the scenes.

I also am positive that an ironclad case is being constructed to put Casey into an ironclad cage, and I am counting the minutes and the hours until justice is done for CAYLEE!!!

You guys are amazing and gifted and I for one am in awe of the wisdom you are able to obtain from your charts...

magiemay
09-22-2008, 05:32 PM
If you think about it, we have had a lot of information come into our hands in the past 24 hours. We have had the owner of the Lake Vaj house come in and answer an untold number of questions last night and today we have had the joyous addition of Dante S. from Sawgrass shedding light on some dark corners of questions that we have all had. So the light IS shining, just perhaps not in the way that we had thought?

Also, there is so much going on with this that there is no way to tell when something else major will just fall out of the sky.

So you guys, housemouse, soulscape, tuba aksleuth, and any others that have a gift for it, by all means please continue to look and inform us beings of lower understanding in these matters what is happening in the stars and your own honest "take" on it...Nobody expects perfection or exactness, just round about ideas and perceptions makes it so much easier to understand what MAY be happening behind the scenes.

I also am positive that an ironclad case is being constructed to put Casey into an ironclad cage, and I am counting the minutes and the hours until justice is done for CAYLEE!!!

You guys are amazing and gifted and I for one am in awe of the wisdom you are able to obtain from your charts...
ditto!!!! all you guys keep us up on what the stars say!!!!

curiositycat
09-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Your natal planets, the current transits, and your progressions are what affects you, as you probably know, plus those of the publishers and publishing companies involved in accepting your articles. On the national level, the economy and other things are governed by the country's own natal planets (confusion on that is another story :rolleyes:), the transits and progressions, plus the charts of those in government, economics, business, etc. Most complicated. As you know, when looking at Caylee's situation, several charts have been used, not just Caylee's.

Things are haywire on many levels at the moment. As usual, when everyone else is struggling during difficult economic times, I'm very comfortable, plus I'm buying a house and paying cash! This phenomena happens to me all the time. When others are comfortable, I'm struggling. Also, when Mercury goes retrograde, others have untold communications difficulties, and I sail through with absolutely no hindrances (which I attribute to my natal retrograde Mercury). My point is, not everyone is affected the same way by "the stars".

Since the beginning of this case, and when there were lulls when we heard very little from LE, I've been confident (hopeful) that things are going on quietly behind the scenes and LE is building a strong, indefensible case against Casey. So hang in there. We may not know much until the case goes to trial.

Housemouse, Tuba, and others, we have confidence in your abilities. :blowkiss:

Thanks for your insight. I appreciate it! It makes a lot of sense!:)

Zoe Bogart
09-22-2008, 07:08 PM

I haven't completed reading these reports all the way through, but you are correct. Information is forthcoming, albeit quietly and slowly it seems to us.

OakIceShimmer
09-22-2008, 09:22 PM
To all the wonderful forensic astrologers on this thread...

Take a walk over to Anthony Donations Thread 4, the underlying house of cards is crashing down around their heads and this is subtle but HUGE. The mega tish has hit the proverbial fan. Take a walk on the wild side and have a look see. You were right. :clap::clap::clap:

Zoe Bogart
09-22-2008, 11:59 PM
I'll have to check it tomorrow. The thread has over 25 pages and my head is spinning from reading other threads, and all of Dante's posts. :crazy: These old eyes need rest, asap!

Thanks for the heads up!

housemouse
09-23-2008, 12:02 AM
To all the wonderful forensic astrologers on this thread...

Take a walk over to Anthony Donations Thread 4, the underlying house of cards is crashing down around their heads and this is subtle but HUGE. The mega tish has hit the proverbial fan. Take a walk on the wild side and have a look see. You were right. :clap::clap::clap:

I will check it tomorrow as well. We are still inundated with out of town relatives here. Way too much socializing for this housemouse!

magic-cat
09-23-2008, 09:06 AM
Well, we have had two individuals who KNEW Casey and were friends with her come forward, HERE in this forum(WS) and open themselves up to question/answer sessions-The owner of the lake vaj house and the Sawgrass resisent. Both interviews were QUITE enlightening. Then we have the Trust Fund being blown out of the water, and then we have Tim M. on a radio talk show stating he will be coming back in perhaps a week to begin the search again, AND we have Leonard P. giving us some more details of the fight that happened on the 15th of June. We also had Jess G. doing an interview and disclosing even more details, and we have his father in a seperate interview also shedding some light ON Casey and how long these lies have been going on (Zanny the nanny story from April 2006 when she was already FIRED from her job)...SO, in conclusion, I would say that the avalanche is definitely in the rumbling stages and once it begins to slide, there will be nothing that Casey or anyone else can do to stop it. Perhaps the info we have been getting is not in the way that we had ASSUMED, but it is all VERY enlightening nonetheless, and I salute all of you gals that have done such a tremendous job trying to make light of a very confusing situation. BRAVO ladies! :clap:

Lovejac
09-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey magic cat! see and now we have a 600 pages doc dump today! Aren't our astro experts awesome!

magic-cat
09-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Hey magic cat! see and now we have a 600 pages doc dump today! Aren't our astro experts awesome!

Hey lovejac!

AND

Jose Baez office states he got his copy on MONDAY! http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

So it looks like the hill is starting to slide...

Zoe Bogart
09-23-2008, 05:01 PM
OMGosh!!! This is AWESOME. Forensic Astrology is the most accurate I've seen in all my years, or is it the interpreters? Yep, I'm thinking it's the astrologers here who are getting it right. So right!! :blowkiss:

:woohoo: :clap:

Moe
09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
You guys did a great job here, very impressive! Thank you all for your hard work.

magiemay
09-23-2008, 06:41 PM
You guys did a great job here, very impressive! Thank you all for your hard work.
Ditto!!!!!

Tuba
09-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Anthony Lazaro's planets are well aligned (17 April, 1987) and integrated. A fine Mercury Jupiter conjunction in Aries in harmony with Mars in Gemini; Sun in Aries, Moon in Sagittarius. Sun in harmony with Saturn & Uranus in Sag. But then there is that blot that invokes Casey. AL's Venus is right on her Mercury, afflicting his Uranus (and hers). This always equates to an intense attraction that has no future, fleeting. More doomed because his Saturn squares the Venus too. This allowed him to torment Casey by threatening not to return from NY "to get a rise out of her". Of course Uranus (internet) provided the opportunity to meet her in the first place. His Moon is bound to be within an opposition to his Mars, as well. If not before, he now finds her scary. He has a lot of company.

housemouse
09-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Good analysis, Tuba.

I have downloaded both transcripts (LA and TL), spotted the date, but am still busy with the California clan. I hope to be able to take a good look tomorrow when we get them back on the plane to the left coast.

in the meantime, i am seriously worried about stuff hitting the circular breeze-maker this fall. All I can say about that is that it would be a very good idea to make sure we all have some stored water, some stored food, and a manual can opener.

Get busy stocking up, sleuthers. I am worried that we are in for some tough times this fall and early winter. it is better to have provisions, and not need them, than not to have them, and be without.

Blink34
09-23-2008, 08:04 PM
HM, do you mean some sort of weather event or Natural act?
I am asking because I swear to the Heavens your the second person I know that has said something similar in 2 days.

housemouse
09-23-2008, 08:23 PM
HM, do you mean some sort of weather event or Natural act?
I am asking because I swear to the Heavens your the second person I know that has said something similar in 2 days.

Actually, Blink, I am worried on several different fronts. First, the financial crisis. I see the government doing much the same thing they did back in 1929, fiddling around the edges to try to keep the ship of state afloat. They are trying to prevent a run on the banks, and a total credit meltdown.

The trouble is that this "fixing" is what caused the Great Depression of the thirties. First Hoover tried to shore up failing firms, and FDR did the same.

There is an old saying about not throwing good money after bad. The good money is ours, us little people who have nothing in the markets or retirement accounts, the bad money is the brokers and other high rollers fooling around with with all the hedge funds, derivatives, tranching, etc.

With Mercury going retrograde? And we are supposed to bail them out with our taxes?

The next concern is the approaching Saturn/Uranus opposition, due to be exact on election day. If Obama doesn't get elected, I am worried about riots. Might make it dangerous to go to the market in some areas of the country.

Then, third, Pluto is moving into Capricorn for the first time since our country was "born". There are several foreign entities that are very much aware that we are very vulnerable at this point in time. Changing over our government is a great opportunity for them to take advantage.

And the fourth? Weather/Acts of God. We know the west coast is overdue, and the northern west coast is particularly vulnerable. The hurricane season isn't quite over yet, either. How many states can have major disasters decimate them at the same time. Houston still has over 800,000 folks without power.

So, make sure you have at least two weeks of food and potable water stored. And, in case power is lost, store more water so you can flush your toilets!

Just sayin.... better to be ready than to be in need!

magic-cat
09-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Thank you housemouse. I will squirrel away every morsel and jug that I can starting this very day. I am already busy as a bee doing tons of weatherproofing, as the winter is going to be long and hard, and I have 24 windows in this big old rock house and they all need covered if we are to stay warm. Now I know I had best be concentrating some energies to "squirrel activities" as well...

On a side note, I cannot think of an ocassion when I have ever used the word squirrel in a sentence, EVER, until today. Incidentally, I am reading the documents (done with Lee and Tony and well into Amy H. and I have seen the word squirrel a bunch of times...I guess I picked it up...

housemouse
09-23-2008, 08:47 PM
I saw that, magic!

For whatever it is worth, chipmunks like to hole up for the winter in our car, which doesn't have a garage here in the snow-belt. And, they do die in there. The smell is funky, but wouldn't clear a garage, if we had one. So, I don't get the dead squirrel thing.

I think they were getting the paperwork ready for release this weekend.

That said, for any of us who need to understand why we are at risk, even if we do not have market investments, 401ks, iras, etc... here is a link.

My husband and I just stay ahead of our bills, and have nothing in the market, but we know that what happens to the big guys trickles down onto us. Both in good times and in bad.

Here is an article that might motivate some of you to take me seriously. We are not out of the woods with this market crisis, and wise squirrels start storing up the nuts when they think the winter might be very long, very hard!

http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/its_the_derivatives.php

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/wrapup.htm

magic-cat
09-23-2008, 09:04 PM
:eek:Hi housemouse, thanks again-you have WOWED me totally! I am sure there was a TON of stuff going on behind the scenes just as you suspected, and some scrambling too I would say. I am reading that article and that scares the bejeezus out of me (no reference to Jesus intended, I just like that word). Oh, and you used the word squirrel too, so it must be catching! lol

Laneymae
09-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Now over the next three weeks, Mercury will retrograde all the way back to 7:34 Libra, very possibly squaring Casey's natal Moon. During this time frame, many things that Casey said/lied about (Mercury) will be re-examined (retrograde) from a legal standpoint (Libra) with a fine toothed comb. By the time Mercury catches up to the degree at which it went retrograde (on 10/31), LE should have what it needs to ZAP her good.

That's us! We will go over all this newly released evidence with a fine toothed comb!

Thank you everyone who has shared their insight and astrology wisdom. We appreciate it so much!! All of you nailed it!!

Psmith
09-24-2008, 12:16 AM
I saw that, magic!

For whatever it is worth, chipmunks like to hole up for the winter in our car, which doesn't have a garage here in the snow-belt. And, they do die in there. The smell is funky, but wouldn't clear a garage, if we had one. So, I don't get the dead squirrel thing.

I think they were getting the paperwork ready for release this weekend.

That said, for any of us who need to understand why we are at risk, even if we do not have market investments, 401ks, iras, etc... here is a link.

My husband and I just stay ahead of our bills, and have nothing in the market, but we know that what happens to the big guys trickles down onto us. Both in good times and in bad.

Here is an article that might motivate some of you to take me seriously. We are not out of the woods with this market crisis, and wise squirrels start storing up the nuts when they think the winter might be very long, very hard!

http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/its_the_derivatives.php

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/wrapup.htm
Living in the SF Bay Area, I take your words to heart... but I am also really concerned about all those suicidal squirrels in Orlando that fling themselves or burrow in to cars: in the engine, on the frame, etc., of KC's car. Epidemic! :rolleyes:

Thanks HM for all your excellence and keeping with it. You have revolutionized forensic astrology! :woohoo:

Zoe Bogart
09-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Well, thanks to housemouse for giving us the fright of our lives, and it isn't even Halloween!

Actually, an astrologer had alerted me to this upheaval coming back in the early 1980s. I know my mother "predicted" all sorts of dire financial tribulations for the country decades ago (other countries are buying us out, they're lying to us about the stocks, they're overextending themselves, etc.) so I have to say I wouldn't be one bit surprised. Remember September 11th? What about all the tornadoes, snowstorms, hurricanes that come back to back to back? Tsunamis, earthquakes, what else? Now huge companies are crashing. Yep, yep, yep. Times are a changing.

I'd like to think we are beyond "rioting" because a certain candidate doesn't win, but I've seen the dedication for Obama by media whores (overly wealthy celebrities) and have been shocked at their attitudes. I can't remember when people were so caught up like this (since the Vietnam War demonstrations). I do admit I was so glad when Sarah Palin was named as VP candidate, it took some of the heat away from the Obama supporters, at least for now. Suddenly people were interested in her eyeglasses, but how long can that last?

I do have most of the stuff I bought for hurricane season, so I guess I should make another trip to the store for more supplies. :eek:

BTW, I believe our overdependence on computers for everything is going to bite us one day. What happens when the power goes away? hmmmm?

Zoe Bogart
09-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Living in the SF Bay Area, I take your words to heart... but I am also really concerned about all those suicidal squirrels in Orlando that fling themselves or burrow in to cars: in the engine, on the frame, etc., of KC's car. Epidemic! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the laugh.

Speaking of laughing, did you notice all the "laughter" and "chuckles" in Lee's statement? Was that nervous laughter, or what? Could this have been sinister laughter? What do his stars say about that????? Or does he just think the whole situation is funny? :eek:

mamadofthree
09-24-2008, 01:14 AM
I just wanted to jump in and say to Housemouse and the others, THANK YOU so much for your insight. I never knew there was so much "in the stars"! I have read throught this thread and I must say I am truly amazed. Thank you again for providing us all with such great insight. I am humbled to say the least at how accurate and informational all your comments have been. I am new here, but I just wanted to be sure you got my thanks. Peace to all.

Psmith
09-24-2008, 02:21 AM
Thanks for the laugh.

Speaking of laughing, did you notice all the "laughter" and "chuckles" in Lee's statement? Was that nervous laughter, or what? Could this have been sinister laughter? What do his stars say about that????? Or does he just think the whole situation is funny? :eek:

_________
Nervous, creepy,insinuating, and almost funny at the same time. I am a Scorpio, like LA, and find it effective in teaching. My bros hate my opera laugh. They shrink up and go, geeez. But i am an older sister, so of course they know it could be funny or heh, maybe not. Or just silly. Virgo rising, Jupiter, Venus there, nothing else scarey like the Anthonys.

*pause*

Lee wants to be a detective, too, in a way. Like GA, independently screw up whatever. Just sayin.

Hate what the squirrels are going through down there to prove KC is innocent. Tirelessly deciding in hot weather and water, you know what, death at KC's car is our rodent ode to joy.

HM, SS., tuba, all you keep going!

where's nept these days?

Best to all...

Psmith
09-24-2008, 02:33 AM
aks,

To be brief, we haven't heard tapes so one cannot really fully imagine the tone or attitudes. One can say howver, or rather I, as an Engl major/pro at reading and WSer, that it was pseudo-chummy and deflective. His sister also finds LE amusing (see Univeral tapes).

They think they are in a sit com where the audience doesn't get the ahem joke.

Zoe Bogart
09-24-2008, 05:15 AM
aks,

To be brief, we haven't heard tapes so one cannot really fully imagine the tone or attitudes. One can say howver, or rather I, as an Engl major/pro at reading and WSer, that it was pseudo-chummy and deflective. His sister also finds LE amusing (see Univeral tapes).

They think they are in a sit com where the audience doesn't get the ahem joke.

True, we can't hear Lee's statement, but on reading through about four of the other statements from the other people, I was struck at how often Lee laughed and chuckled, whereas the others seemed to barely crack a smile. Only a very few laughs in those, and most of those are from LE. The Universal tapes are a bit understandable, LE was trying to get info from Casey and they were playing "chummy" to do it and making her laugh. I understood that. I think if they hadn't been "friendly" their minds would have burst into flames hearing the trash coming out of her mouth.

Could Lee have been trying to buddy up with the cops just to get the crunch off his sister? What I've read so far, all the friends seemed shocked at what has transpired, but with the Anthonys, well, can we say coverup? Protect the killing mommy at all costs? :rolleyes:

Sure wish we had birth times for these people.

Soulscape
09-24-2008, 08:46 AM
True, we can't hear Lee's statement, but on reading through about four of the other statements from the other people, I <snip> ...
Sure wish we had birth times for these people.

Aks, I have snippy-snipped & bolded your post here ---

There a lot of people following this thread. Surely SOMEONE knows someone who knows someone who can obtain birth information from state bureaus of vital statistics/ hospitals???

In our search to unravel this case, it would be ever so helpful to get times of birth on CASEY!!!, Cindy, George and Lee A. in particular and any of the other players if possible.

Anybody out there who can do this type of sleuthing?

Thanks,
Soulscape

magic-cat
09-24-2008, 09:26 AM

Thanks HM for all your excellence and keeping with it. You have revolutionized forensic astrology! :woohoo:

Hi Mrs. Peel...
You have found ocassion to use the word squirrel as well, as I am thinking there MUST be a squirrel epidemic!:)

belleyes
09-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Get busy stocking up, sleuthers. I am worried that we are in for some tough times this fall and early winter. it is better to have provisions, and not need them, than not to have them, and be without.

*respectfully snipped for space*
WOW---my hubby just said the same thing a day before ---"its gonna be a long-hard winter...look at the caterpillars and squirrels" (sorry to mention those little critters again)
Thanks for the heads up we'll get the generator geared up!

Housemouse-----I saw your in the northeast (me too) hopefully we wont have any of those famous "nor' eastern" blizzards (snowed in, is only fun while its snowing)

dapa4por
09-24-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm poking around the Internet to see if I can find Casey’s birth time. I found something here http://www.govtregistry.com/index1.php?sk=Birth (don’t know if I can post this link, if I cant someone tell me and I will take it down, ASAP!!!) Anyway I would pay for it but I don’t have the funds right now :( Just thought I would bring it to your attention

magic-cat
09-24-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm poking around the Internet to see if I can find Casey’s birth time. I found something here http://www.govtregistry.com/index1.php?sk=Birth (don’t know if I can post this link, if I cant someone tell me and I will take it down, ASAP!!!) Anyway I would pay for it but I don’t have the funds right now :( Just thought I would bring it to your attention

Well pay for it...and then post it...lol:)

dapa4por
09-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Great! :) I searched Casey Marie Anthony 3-19-1986 in Ohio and it said it had one result! Crossing my fingers and toes that it is really there! :)

magic-cat
09-24-2008, 12:50 PM
If we had a confirmed birth time for Casey, then I believe our astrologers here could do wonders with that information...Too cool if you can get that! I will cross my fingers too...

magic-cat
09-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Oh ok, it is $29.95 for the basic pass...I see the problem now...fundage...anyone rich enough to risk it here? I am poor as dirt (money wise)...

Soulscape
09-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Oh ok, it is $29.95 for the basic pass...I see the problem now...fundage...anyone rich enough to risk it here? I am poor as dirt (money wise)...

Before any well-meaning person spends $$$ on this or any other background-check site, please email the website contact and ask if birth information retrieved from their site INCLUDES TIME OF BIRTH and PLACE OF BIRTH as well as DATE OF BIRTH. To only receive the date and place will not suit our purposes.

Also, for what it's worth, I believe the Advertised site Tricia posted does background checks.

Also keep in mind that membership to such a site could be useful for investigating many other Missing Person/ Crime cases........

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS: I am NOT asking that anyone spends $$$ on this!!! I was hoping someone might know someone who knows someone who could get the information, perhaps in the course of doing their daily job (at the hospital, the clerk's office, etc.) --- However, if someone really wants to pay for membership at a background-check site, please try to find one that includes TIME OF BIRTH in the birth records retrieval.... Thanks, SS

Zoe Bogart
09-24-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm a genealogist and have gotten many birth certificates, however, recent laws have been passed preventing "just anyone" from getting copies of these records. For most people alive today, you must be either the person named on the certificate, a spouse, a parent, a child, a grandparent, and sometimes a sibling of the person named on the document. Privacy issues and security issues are cited for these restrictions. :rolleyes:

Just for the record, Florida's new computerized birth records are the biggest pain because they don't list "time of birth" and appear as empty for everyone as Caylee's does. :bang: Also, all the recent Florida birth records I've seen DO NOT list the city or county of birth, just the state! I'm sure Ohio's records are more informative, as are those of other states.

These background checking companies may not have access to the original birth record but only what's written on other documents filled out by the person in question, like a driving license application which wouldn't include time of birth. See? When subscribing to one of these services, you don't know exactly what you'll get, unless maybe you can send them an e-mail inquiry first.

magic-cat
09-25-2008, 03:05 AM
Maybe Cindy will tell us? No? Well, judging by what has already been gleaned from Caylee's charts, I doubt very seriously that it is absolutely necessary...but it would be nice...Casey, no matter what time you were born, the day WILL come when you will pay for this. Caylee deserved so much more...she deserved a LIFE, and you took that from her as sure as the sun rises and sets...

Zoe Bogart
09-25-2008, 10:10 PM
Bumping this up for all interested parties.

magic-cat
09-26-2008, 12:00 AM
The avalanche is fully active and rolling down the hill now guys...let's wait and see what happens as it crashes at the bottom of this mountain of lies that Casey has built up...

housemouse
09-26-2008, 12:42 AM
The charts are still being studied, and the latest is posted below. Please notice the "yod". Uranus at the top of the chart, making inconjuncts to the moon and mercury.

So, we get the audio tapes today.

But, please notice that the Sun is now into Libra, and has passed the Uranus and Pluto aspects. We are now in a waiting time. Waiting for LE to get all the "i's" dotted and the "t's" crossed.

Forensic astrology can only do so much, and I think we have given it a good shot. Now we have to be patient and watch for the pre-trial and trial in November. I know some of you are fascinated, and hope that there will be a chart that delivers "news" every week, but that just isn't how it works.

I am working a lot on the problems being presented by the "bailout" right now, which will not accomplish anything except to postpone the inevitable. I apologize that it is taking up so much of my time. It relates back to that eclipse we discussed back in the first thread.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/housemouse43/TransitsofSep262008.jpg

magiemay
09-26-2008, 12:45 AM
The charts are still being studied, and the latest is posted below. Please notice the "yod". Uranus at the top of the chart, making inconjuncts to the moon and mercury.

So, we get the audio tapes today.

But, please notice that the Sun is now into Libra, and has passed the Uranus and Pluto aspects. We are now in a waiting time. Waiting for LE to get all the "i's" dotted and the "t's" crossed.

Forensic astrology can only do so much, and I think we have given it a good shot. Now we have to be patient and watch for the pre-trial and trial in November. I know some of you are fascinated, and hope that there will be a chart that delivers "news" every week, but that just isn't how it works.

I am working a lot on the problems being presented by the "bailout" right now, which will not accomplish anything except to postpone the inevitable. I apologize that it is taking up so much of my time. It relates back to that eclipse we discussed back in the first thread.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/housemouse43/TransitsofSep262008.jpg
thanks house mouse we sure love your posts

magic-cat
09-26-2008, 01:05 AM
housemouse, keep us posted on the bail-out as well if you don't mind...I am fairly well concerned, as a doctor that my hubby works for who was fairly confident that all was well LAST WEEK (he is a big stock player) was not so sure today. He was actually very worried and in a HOLDING PATTERN...which is kind of scary to me, as he is always trading...if HE is worried, and the stars are showing something is up for this country, I think we would all be interested that you keep us posted on THAT...

As for THIS case, you have done such an exceptional job and I am NO astrologer whatsoever, but have looked into it quite a bit since I met you all HERE, and can say with all honesty that it has been an almost earth-shattering realization to me how it all corresponds...It has actually confirmed my faith in God even more, rather than subtracting from it, and has humbled me terribly that there are such amazingly talented and gifted people who are so blessed as to have been granted the understanding of these things. I tip my hat to you all, and ANXIOUSLY watch for your posts...

Zoe Bogart
09-26-2008, 01:29 AM
Thanks, housemouse. My thought is LE and the prosecution has much to go through before trial and they haven't released half of what they have, and certainly not all the vital, pertinent stuff.

The buyout will at least give some of us time to get our things in order. I think we've been living with inflated stock worth for 25 years. Whoever heard of the Dow Jones being over 10,000 before recent times? I can remember when it hit 3000 and how impressed everyone was. We've been living in this false security for a very long time, while others companies are gaining more and more control over us. What about all the places that demand credit cards for everything under the sun? How about our list of "must haves": cell phones for every family member, a car for each member of the family, cable TV, internet, several computers per household, living far beyond our means, living on two salaries without saving much........... The list goes on and on. :eek: Not everyone, but many of us, have gotten ourselves into outrageous debt. :bang: There was a time when entire families only had one radio!

magic-cat
09-26-2008, 01:39 AM
I am a pay as you go gal, used to living slim with 6 children, and used to cutting corners to make ends meet...so perhaps peeps like ME will not be as hard hit as those who have overextended themselves way beyond their means...???

housemouse
09-26-2008, 01:57 AM
Will post tomorrow, a bit about Casey, but mostly about the bailout.

Remember the eclipse we were talking about? Lots of Neptune involvement (confusion, deception, lies, fog)! It is still in effect, both with Casey and with the .gov.

This bailout won't work for very long, and probably shouldn't be done. They are doing their very best to scare us all into submission, like silly sheep, which is how they see us. In a few more months, some other big entity will need a another big bail-out, or "ELSE".

D.C. won't listen to us, even if we all send tea-bags to our Senators and Congressperson with pithy comments about the Boston Tea Party, and the tax-payers being fed-up and not taking it any more.

They really truly have forgotten that they work for us, not the lobbyists, Wall Street gamblers, and derivative speculators.

They assume that they can convince us that we work for them, and should be grateful to send in half of what we make, so they can then re-distribute it to those who will support their re-election funds, and they then feed us Casey-like nonsense.

Sigh! Take some time, send them some tea-bags.

Will post again tomorrow. Getting late, and "Himself" wakes up earlier than I would like to haul my achy old self out of bed...

Zoe Bogart
09-26-2008, 02:00 AM
I am a pay as you go gal, used to living slim with 6 children, and used to cutting corners to make ends meet...so perhaps peeps like ME will not be as hard hit as those who have overextended themselves way beyond their means...???

That's what they keep telling us, but you never know. We may have a place to live but no electricity, no gasoline for the car, no running water (we'll all be borrowing shovels to dig our own wells....? The threat of another depression is looming but with extended circumstances. Not pretty. BTW, I don't know about others, but every time I see one of the presidential candidates, I see the eeriest aura. It's unnerving.

Edited to add after reading housemouse's new post: I doubt the lawmakers would make the connection between tea bags and the current problems.

magic-cat
09-26-2008, 02:15 AM
That's what they keep telling us, but you never know. We may have a place to live but no electricity, no gasoline for the car, no running water (we'll all be borrowing shovels to dig our own wells....? The threat of another depression is looming but with extended circumstances. Not pretty. BTW, I don't know about others, but every time I see one of the presidential candidates, I see the eeriest aura. It's unnerving.

What sort of aura? A certain color or shape or just something you "feel"?

Zoe Bogart
09-26-2008, 04:04 AM
Thanks for the laugh.

I've listened to Lee's recorded statement and still am not sure about that laughter. Many times it sounds a bit nervous, or he's doing it to break the seriousness of the situation. There are times when he and the officers joke a bit, but not much. What a strange thing. Maybe I only half listened because I'm wondering how long it will be before we become the United States of China!

Did anyone else figure out his laughter?

After listening to all these tapes, I think the only one who is over the top making excuses for Casey is Jesse Grund. He's the only one who has extensive scenarios what could have happened to the child. Cover up? Suspicions? Protecting Casey?

While I do believe the family is making up stories and are highly suspect, I have lots of suspicions about Jesse Grund. He chatters extensively about his scenarios and why Casey wouldn't call him, "She'd call her new boyfriend Tony". ???

In my opinion, this is the guy who would crack first if he knows anything. He doesn't seem to be as practiced a liar as the Anthonys seem to be. What do we know about this guy's chart? He sure pounds the table a lot and chatters on and on and on. Not only that, he's the only one who has heard about "Zanny" for at least six months!

raregem
09-26-2008, 08:23 AM
I have heard Lee laugh just one time - last night on NG regarding Kc not having enough gasoline for her car. My first thought was -lol, AGAIN she does not have gas-AGAIN.lol. IMO. :boohoo::chicken:

Pink Panther
09-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Housemouse/Tuba - Have either of you guys done charts for any others such as Lee A, George or Jesse G? The male influences in this saga would be very interesting to see!

Thanks so much for all of your hard work so far!

magic-cat
09-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Some breaking news in the case at this link:
http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html Talking about the condifence the detectives have and stating they have IRON CLAD PROOF that Caylee is dead and her body WAS in the trunk.

Zoe Bogart
09-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by aksleuth

What sort of aura? A certain color or shape or just something you "feel"?

It's not specifically one color but more of an array of colors: purple, black, nauseating green. It's not a shape, it's colors, sort of blended together, sometimes one is darker, the next time another might be darker. I've never seen anything like it before.

Zoe Bogart
09-26-2008, 05:42 PM
http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html Talking about the condifence the detectives have and stating they have IRON CLAD PROOF that Caylee is dead and her body WAS in the trunk.

I assumed they knew what they were talking about when they originally released the results of the testing because if they weren't sure they had proof, I didn't think they'd say this unless they could prove it. That's what I was thinking. I do hope this is true.

Lake Erie Princess
09-26-2008, 05:44 PM

Thnx ! After listening to that video I REALLY heard her again state that she does NOT know where Caylee is. Baez states the same thing. IF there were an accomplice, and that person buried the body, then Casey may really NOT know where Caylee "is."

OakIceShimmer
09-26-2008, 09:38 PM
It's not specifically one color but more of an array of colors: purple, black, nauseating green. It's not a shape, it's colors, sort of blended together, sometimes one is darker, the next time another might be darker. I've never seen anything like it before.

Have you ever noted the auras of any other politicians before?
Or do they have 'normal' auras?

chesterp
09-26-2008, 10:05 PM

I posted on the psychic, dream, thread... since you mentioned the presidential stuff...................

Normally in my dreams I do not have visual dreams, more auditory, but this dream............. a reporter was talking and in the background devastation...gray, dusty....reminded my of the OK bombing and 911 scenes...
but I do not think this was on US soil..................... this was a week or so before the Presidential elections........... He was not talking about the economic conditions........ Then I heard him clearly WHO NOW IS PREPARED TO LEAD US? I woke up thinking of RUSSIA....

I posted this first thing this morning soon as I woke up on the other site and only put it here because of this posting.

Zoe Bogart
09-26-2008, 10:48 PM
When I mentioned the colors before, I mentioned "black" but tonight when watching the debate, I distinctly saw gray, more like charcoal gray, in addition to the nauseating green/purple which actually blend together. So I'm thinking I initially saw gray but just wrote it as black or thought it was black.

Other political candidates have not shown this type of aura before. Usually they project something light, like white or another very pale color. Nothing sinister, nothing that causes me to say "eeeew" like this one has. This is actually the very first politician I've seen this on. Even leaders of other countries have never appeared this striking, not even Castro, not the leaders of Russia, nor others we've had problems with.

Back to our astrology talk, I can't wait to read what our esteemed astrologers think of Cindy's newly released interview video, especially the second half of Part Two. Is it safe to say I know where Casey gets her gift of spinning a tale? Where would that show up in their charts? Mercury in a deceptive house or sign with sinister aspects? I need to look over those charts. Just for the record, if Jesse had been in that room, Cindy would have had him strung up before the cops could stop her! :eek:

Very interesting dream, chesterp. Very interesting.

Psmith
09-27-2008, 01:08 AM
I've listened to Lee's recorded statement and still am not sure about that laughter. Many times it sounds a bit nervous, or he's doing it to break the seriousness of the situation. There are times when he and the officers joke a bit, but not much. What a strange thing. Maybe I only half listened because I'm wondering how long it will be before we become the United States of China!

Did anyone else figure out his laughter?

After listening to all these tapes, I think the only one who is over the top making excuses for Casey is Jesse Grund. He's the only one who has extensive scenarios what could have happened to the child. Cover up? Suspicions? Protecting Casey?

While I do believe the family is making up stories and are highly suspect, I have lots of suspicions about Jesse Grund. He chatters extensively about his scenarios and why Casey wouldn't call him, "She'd call her new boyfriend Tony". ???

In my opinion, this is the guy who would crack first if he knows anything. He doesn't seem to be as practiced a liar as the Anthonys seem to be. What do we know about this guy's chart? He sure pounds the table a lot and chatters on and on and on. Not only that, he's the only one who has heard about "Zanny" for at least six months!

I certainly think JG and his father know more than they are wllling to say about KC and dear little one, but I am not sure this has to do exactly with what we are trying to find out: place, means, or time.

LA (Mr. insert himself into crime detection and evidence retrieval, laugh with LE) is much more the one on my screen. I think his chart is weird!

I think LA's chart needs to be overlaid with KC's and/ or Caylee's.

Obviously no knowlege to offer, but a concern / question. : )

magiemay
09-27-2008, 01:37 AM

I certainly think JG and his father know more than they are wllling to say about KC and dear little one, but I am not sure this has to do exactly with what we are trying to find out: place, means, or time.

LA (Mr. insert himself into crime detection and evidence retrieval, laugh with LE) is much more the one on my screen. I think his chart is weird!

I think like you also but I think JG and his father are not involved but the more time goes on this LA is a strange cookie to say the least, and after crime detection he sure gets missing for a lot of time makes you go HHHMMmmmmm!!!

Psmith
09-27-2008, 02:21 AM
Thnx ! After listening to that video I REALLY heard her again state that she does NOT know where Caylee is. Baez states the same thing. IF there were an accomplice, and that person buried the body, then Casey may really NOT know where Caylee "is."

o/t Part IV. Is real or true different from absolutely? Geesh. Cindy said a mistruth is not a lie, and a liar is not a murderer. And proof of a corpse is not proof.....What is she, Schopenhauer? Sartre? A modernist? Baudriard? Derrida? Sheesh.

This is not out of line...Cindy stated something similar a few weeks ago, and related it to religion....just because she cannot see god, etc. Wake up! It's KC not Jesus saying stuff! Whew!

The Absolutely! Family got us in a tangle. Where do lies end up? Ask LE.

Psmith
09-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Please come back HM, SS, Neptunian, and Tuba!

MsMacGyver
09-27-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi everyone..Just wanted to stop and put my two cents in.
I have watched the interviews with JG on different shows and get a feeling about him. Maybe it's the fact that he uses past tense alot when discussing Caylee or his body language but something doesn't seem right. Mind you this is just my opinion..speculation. There are tidbits within this story that KC has spun that stand out as she speaks.
One is the 31 days and the other is she has no clue where her daughter is. My theory is she may have acted alone and put Caylee in water or dumpster in which case she may justify to herself that she really doesn't know where Caylees actual physical location is or she had someone help. It's possible she researched other cases to see what her best option was for disposal. My guess would be if she chose someone to help it would either be someone so sinister that would never speak because of their past with criminal acts or someone so close to her that would protect her no matter what. One question that LE has not answered for us is why JG decided to quit OCSD. The timing seems suspicious but there could be a reasonable explanation. Just some thoughts...:rolleyes:

MysteryAddict
09-27-2008, 12:44 PM
I would appreciate it if someone could post GA's chart. It's one I've never seen and would like to see it compared to KC's.
His statements are very suspicious to me especially regarding seeing KC and Caylee on June 16th.

Soulscape
09-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello All,

Working with untimed birth charts is annoying, frustrating and irritating.

That notwithstanding, forensic astrologers rarely have the luxury of obtaining --- or stumbling over, as in the case of Caylee Marie’s birth certificate being captured on video during a Greta VS interview --- timed birth charts, and as such, have to work with what they have.

Many astrologers assign a 12:00 pm (noon) birth time to a chart with an unknown time of birth. This makes sense because 12:00 pm is halfway through the day. Other astrologers prefer the Sunrise chart which places the Sun on the Ascendant.

Is one type of chart more valid than the other? Probably not. Neither the angles (Ascendant/ Descendant and Midheaven/ IC) nor the Moon position can be accurately determined without a specific birth time. Since the Ascendant (1st House cusp) can’t be determined, neither can the rest of the houses. These are important considerations and not having them hampers an analysis.

Nonetheless, forensic astrologers have to learn to work around this problem or no charts would ever get cast and/or analyzed. We each have our own ways of looking at charts from a forensic perspective. The other astrologers contributing to this thread --- Housemouse, Neptunian and Tuba --- are highly accomplished. I thoroughly admire and respect each of them and appreciate and look forward to their comments and analyses. I think it is amazing and exciting that we seem to come to many similar conclusions despite the fact that we each look at charts in different ways.

I would now like to share some insights on how I am approaching the charts in this case.

First, when challenged with an untimed birth chart, I gravitate toward exploring that chart from the Sunrise chart perspective. As mentioned above, the Sunrise chart places the Sun on the Ascendant degree. While this type of analysis may be no more valid than the 12:00 noon chart, I find it easier to delineate. In short, it just makes more sense to me. To me, the Sunrise chart gives information about the person from a psychological perspective, and I find it surprisingly insightful and useful.

Over the weekend, I am going to make some comments based on analyses of Sunrise charts. I will start with a comparison of Casey & Cindy, and time permitting, go on from there.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape
09-27-2008, 01:46 PM
This analysis is based on a comparison of the Sunrise charts of Casey and Cindy. Please refer to my post above discussing Sunrise charts and why I use them when I do not have access to timed birth charts. Despite the fact that the Moon’s degree may be inaccurate, I still believe the Sunrise charts give uncannily accurate and valuable insights into personality.

Cindy's Moon Sextile Casey's Sun
Casey is likely to be the more dominant person in the relationship. She receives emotional support from Cindy. Cindy feels comforted by the relationship, perhaps playing a supportive role and offering emotional insights and comfort. Both Cindy and Casey understand each other.

Cindy's Moon Square Casey's North Node
This aspect represents a strong emotional bond with far-reaching consequences for both Cindy and Casey. It also suggests that their relationship is fraught with emotional difficulties which need to be overcome.

Cindy's Sun Sextile Casey's Venus
Both Cindy and Casey feel at ease in each other's company, they find it easy to communicate with each other. This aspect could also suggest that Casey benefits financially through her association with Cindy.

Cindy's Sun Opposition Casey's Saturn
The planet Saturn can cause problems. Sun opposite Saturn shows probable friction in a relationship. In particular, Casey may become too critical and judgmental of Cindy. Casey feels threatened by the force of Cindy's personality and takes a superior attitude in defense. As a result Cindy feels threatened, disliking the authoritarian side of Casey.

Cindy's Sun Opposition Casey's Uranus
This is an erratic aspect. Cindy and Casey are each determined to maintain their individuality, making it difficult for either of them to compromise. Cindy and Casey both want to do things their own way and become rebellious if the other person presents any obstacles. This is particularly true for Casey, who stresses her individuality and can be unwilling to adjust to relationship demands. Casey does not want to be overridden by what she perceives as Cindy's strong personality.

Cindy's Sun Semisquare Casey's North Node
This relationship is fraught with problems that Cindy and Casey find difficult to understand and solve. In particular Casey feels that her light is hidden under bushel. She struggles to express her true self. Casey may subconsciously feel she owes Cindy some kind of karmic debt which can never be repaid, and since she is likely not aware of this, it could manifest in frustration and resentment on Casey’s part.

Cindy's Mercury Sextile Casey's Sun/ Cindy’s Mercury Semisquare Casey’s Venus
This aspect shows that Cindy can understand Casey’s point of view/ mindset. She understands how Casey thinks, and she is likely to share many of the same opinions. This aspect is in keeping with Cindy’s constant (if not frustrating to us) going along with Casey’s ideas, stories, mistruths, half-truths and lies! However, note that Cindy’s Mercury is also semisquare Casey’s Venus. This is a difficult combination, one that shows incompatibility. It suggests that Cindy and Casey simply cannot find any common ground for agreement. Their opinions and values clash. In particular Casey feels that she is subjected to Cindy's unnecessary criticism, making her feel unappreciated and lonely. Cindy, on the other hand, feels misunderstood by Casey and at times withdraws her attention from the relationship (which makes Casey crazy! --- See how these energies play against each other like a fast-paced ping-pong ball game?!)

Cindy's Venus Opposition Casey's Pluto
This aspect suggests intense emotional battles and intense emotional problems. While both Cindy and Casey experience the tension, Cindy feels more overwhelmed. She may even feel bullied by the strong personality of Casey.

Cindy's Mars Conjunction Casey's Mercury
This is an aspect of mental/verbal (Mercury) sparring/ bullying (Mars). Casey is challenged to use her wits (Mercury) in this relationship because Cindy is determined to force (Mars) Casey to clarify her thinking (Mercury) or bully (Mars) her into changing her views/mindset (Mercury). In light of the fact Casey has had 22 years to learn how to manipulate/ deal with her mother, it’s no surprise Casey has become expert at deflecting her mother’s aggressive forays and it is likely Casey even finds this aspect of the relationship exciting, a game she enjoys playing.

Cindy's Mars Square Casey's Mars
This aspect suggests that arguments and tension are rife in this relationship. Cindy and Casey both have difficulty heading off disagreements. In other words they are constantly pressing each other’s buttons. At times Cindy and Casey feel as though they are competing against each other. They view each other as egotistical and arrogant, whereas in fact they are both exhibiting these traits in the relationship.

Cindy's Mars Conjunction Casey's Ascendant
This aspect can denote a relationship in which conflict is difficult to resolve and, as a result, battles abound. Problems are likely to arise when Cindy turns her attention away from the relationship, disappointing Casey with her lack of support.

Cindy's Jupiter Quincunx Casey's Mercury
Both Casey and Cindy encourage each other to up the ante without realizing when it is time to call a halt. This can result in irresponsible behavior.

Cindy's Jupiter Sesquisquare Casey's Jupiter
Cindy and Casey are likely to have differences of opinion over values, beliefs and pastimes. These differences can be a source of tension.

Cindy's Jupiter Sextile Casey's Uranus
This aspect suggests that Cindy and Casey’s relationship follows an erratic course, but they are both happy with the stimulation and excitement!

Cindy's Saturn Square Casey's Sun
Cindy has a tendency to be too critical and judgmental of Casey. Cindy feels threatened by the force of Casey's personality and takes a superior attitude in defense. As a result, Casey feels threatened, disliking the authoritarian side of Cindy. If Casey is not careful her self-confidence is whittled away and the relationship becomes onerous.

Cindy's Saturn Square Casey's Mercury
The problems could include poor communication and/or judgmental or critical attitudes to each other, causing either or both of them to feel imprisoned by the relationship. It's also likely that Casey's self-esteem is adversely affected when Cindy is too critical.

Cindy's Saturn Conjunction Casey's Mars
Casey is full of enthusiasm, whereas Cindy is more cautious. At times Casey pushes Cindy forward. At others Cindy restrains Casey.

Cindy's Saturn Semisquare Casey's Pluto
Cindy and Casey have difficulty relating to each other, both approaching the association from different angles. Cindy tends to communicate with Casey in a serious and cautious manner, hoping to run a stable course. However, Casey feels restricted by this method of relating and wants to break out. Resentment can build up on both sides causing friction that is difficult to resolve.

Cindy's Saturn Square Casey's Ascendant
Casey may sometimes feel overwhelmed by Cindy's expectations. On the other hand Cindy may sometimes think that Casey does not live up to expectations.

Cindy's Uranus Sesquisquare Casey's Mercury
This aspect suggests an unpredictable, irritating relationship. The problem is that there is no peace to be experienced in this relationship, and the constant tension of two people having different ideas is a challenge. What we have here is a clashing of two minds and possibly a perceived (by Casey) deficit of commitment on Cindy’s part. It is possible Casey feels Cindy is unreliable in some way. This doesn’t mean Cindy is intrinsically unreliable --- it would simply be Casey’s perception (mental, Mercury) that Cindy is not stable/secure/constant in the way she deals with/ treats Casey. This is a difficult combination.

Cindy's Uranus Trine Casey's Venus
Casey wants Cindy’s love (Venus), however, Cindy is hard to pin down (Uranus). It may be difficult for Cindy to make a commitment to this relationship unless she is given the freedom to inspire Casey without feeling tied down to promises.

Cindy's Uranus Sesquisquare Casey's Mars
Casey is irritated (Mars) by Cindy's constant need for autonomy and her apparent lack of commitment (as perceived by Casey). This likely makes Casey feel threatened and annoyed. Cindy grows to dislike Casey's drive and determination (Mars), which she perceives as aggressive and arrogant (Mars).

Cindy's Uranus Sesquisquare Casey's Uranus
Friction is at the centre of this relationship. Cindy and Casey have difficulty seeking resolution to continual arguments that seem to erupt from nowhere. The problem is that both Cindy and Casey cannot find appropriate ways to defuse their arguments. They both tend to assert their right to independence without tolerating the other person's rights. They are impatient with each other. Both Cindy and Casey would like to lead the way but are unwilling to be led. As a result they clash and feel frustrated.

Cindy's Uranus Square Casey's Pluto
The combination of the planets Uranus and Pluto indicates a conflict in values. They clash (square) and thus find it hard to form a basis of understanding.

Cindy's Neptune Trine Casey's Moon
Cindy and Casey are drawn to each other in a way that is not logical. At times they may even feel as though they have a psychic connection. Casey feels inspired by Cindy to the point of longing to be in Cindy's company. Cindy intuitively understands Casey's emotional needs and relates to Casey in a caring manner. This is a harmonious relationship. Problems can occur if Casey becomes overly dependent on Cindy.

Cindy's Neptune Trine Casey's Jupiter
This is a union of empathy and understanding, and at times their intuitive understanding of each other is so keen that they almost seem telepathically linked.

Cindy's Pluto Quincunx Casey's Sun
It is as if they are both compelled to relate to each other, perhaps even in response to strong opposition from outside sources. It’s like no matter what friction/ irritation/ annoyance they may be causing each other, when it comes down to outsiders attempting to influence/ mess with them (so to speak), it’s them (Cindy and Casey) against the world.

On a one-to-one level, the aspect also suggests that both Casey and Cindy become embroiled in a struggle for dominance. Casey and Cindy's relationship resembles a battleground in which both try to change the other. It is possible that these battles become emotionally abusive, perhaps even violent. It is important for both Casey and Cindy to avoid senseless battles from which neither emerges triumphant. Money may be at the root of the problems, or it could be that sexual matters are a key theme in this relationship. Either way it is likely that Casey feels overwhelmed by this union to the point where she suffers from low self-esteem. There could be a tendency for Cindy to try to bully Casey that may only make matters worse.

Cindy's Pluto Trine Casey's Mars
This aspect suggests a dynamic and explosive relationship.

Cindy's Pluto Opposition Casey's Jupiter
Obstacles are strewn along the path of this relationship because of the difficult combination of the planets Jupiter and Pluto. On the one hand Casey and Cindy feel a compelling need to relate to each other. On the other hand they find their opposing values a formidable hurdle. The problem is that they fail to understand each other at a deep level. Casey feels undermined by Cindy's insistence on delving beneath the surface. Cindy is frustrated in her efforts to get to the bottom of matters. She is particularly angry when she perceives that Casey contradicts herself.

Cindy's Chiron Semisquare Casey's Neptune
Casey and Cindy cannot fully enjoy this relationship because of fears and insecurities. They both have difficulty letting go of past hurts, which adversely affect this current relationship. As a result Casey and Cindy are both preoccupied nursing their own hurts and cannot see the other person's point of view. Casey often feels confused, wondering why Cindy reacts so negatively to her actions. In turn Cindy believes that Casey fails to fully understand and appreciate her.

====================================

If I have time, I will try to post additional insights over the weekend.

Thanks,
Soulscape

housemouse
09-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Soulscape! Thank you for posting this, for I sense that some of the sleuthers are really looking for more insight into the family dynamic.

This isn't my strength, since I tend to pay more attention to mundane astrology, forensic astrology, etc... Once I get the timing of "events" down on paper, then I tend to be a "watcher" to see how close I come to accuracy.

The chart for last weekend seemed "late", until one realizes that LE was probably very busy getting all the pages of interviews, video and audio files ready for release. Saturn just delayed our (the public) hearing/seeing the results for a few days. This does happen.

I am still going through all the stacks of info released. And majorly worrying about the economic crisis.

Saturn going into opposition to Uranus, with the Moon transit to Saturn today is not a very good omen for any resolution that will be workable.

Where do I post a thread on the economic crisis, the election, etc. It probably isn't appropriate for this board or forum, even though following it is truly demanding a lot of my attention right now.

chesterp
09-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Soulscape, thank you for your insight and taking your time for sharing this with us. I know this is very time consuming for you.

Housemouse, wherever you post, please let me know. I have never been into astrological things, but I find your postings very interesting.

Soulscape
09-27-2008, 05:14 PM
I am still going through all the stacks of info released. And majorly worrying about the economic crisis.

Saturn going into opposition to Uranus, with the Moon transit to Saturn today is not a very good omen for any resolution that will be workable.

Where do I post a thread on the economic crisis, the election, etc. It probably isn't appropriate for this board or forum, even though following it is truly demanding a lot of my attention right now.

<<Respectfully snipped>>

Housemouse, what disturbs me no end about the bailout/financial crisis is that Mercury turned RX on 9/24, so ANY "solution" concocted between then and end of shadow period after going direct will surely be doomed!!

I, for one, would have no objection whatsoever if you post your economic observations on this thread.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
09-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Quite a collection of planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, going over Geo's Moon these days and the Sun has just transited his Saturn. I think he has come to a reckoning with the facts & his mood is heavy. He was born with Venus on the south lunar node opposite Caylee's Uranus--all exact, and meaning a tragic loss having to do with a little girl he loved. Last year, he had a progressed New Moon on Casey's Pluto while his natal Mars conjoined Caylee's Mercury. At his police interview, he said he knew Casey did not have a job, he intuited it. That New Moon on her Pluto meant he was fed to the teeth with her delinquency and sensed something very wrong. He was also angry that she took but did not contribute (the Mars on Caylee's Mercury, ruling Caylee's H. of Circumstances). Of all the members of this family, Geo. had the most insight into Casey because his Sign is opposite hers, granting awareness, illumination. In turn, she would be able to see into him. His Mars in Virgo opposing Pisces sensibilities was not a point of comfort and compatibility, shall we say? Cindy's Mars conjunct Casey's Sun caused discomfort too, as in someone riding you all the live long day. Mercury is a very important planet for Gemini Cindy and Mercury is stationing (resting & turning) on her Jupiter, so it's her turn to buoy George and leaven the mood in the home for his benefit. Cindy's Moon was moving into Aquarius when she was born and probably in that Sign. Her Sun was on the Uranian node we took up earlier, so she was very much of a mind to adopt. Tragic that she didn't take at least the initial steps before beautiful cherub was lost. Cindy's own Mercury is on a fixed star in the Pleiades, The Weeping Sisters. As matter of fact as she sometimes sounds, I'm sure she cries bitter tears unseen.

Zoe Bogart
09-27-2008, 05:30 PM

JG, imo, isn't guilty of the crime, but I think he knows more than he's admitting or he suspects he knows what happened. Yes, he passed a lie detector test which means he's probably innocent, but does it mean he's not trying to protect Casey? I don't think so. I'm siding with suspecting and trying to protect Cindy.

LA has been on my radar since very early in the case. I think the whole family is covering/protecting their precious Casey, at Caylee's expense.

magiemay
09-27-2008, 05:33 PM
thanks tuba!!

housemouse
09-27-2008, 05:34 PM
<<Respectfully snipped>>

Housemouse, what disturbs me no end about the bailout/financial crisis is that Mercury turned RX on 9/24, so ANY "solution" concocted between then and end of shadow period after going direct will surely be doomed!!

I, for one, would have no objection whatsoever if you post your economic observations on this thread.

Thanks,
Soulscape

You got that right, Soulscape. Mercury Retrograde is making this entire debacle even more horrific!

Here is a link that us astrologers might appreciate.

http://www.mmacycles.com/weekly-preview/mma-comments-for-the-week/comments-forthe-week-beginning-september-29,-2008/

Zoe Bogart
09-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Hello All,

Working with untimed birth charts is annoying, frustrating and irritating.

That notwithstanding, forensic astrologers rarely have the luxury of obtaining --- or stumbling over, as in the case of Caylee Marie’s birth certificate being captured on video during a Greta VS interview --- timed birth charts, and as such, have to work with what they have.

Many astrologers assign a 12:00 pm (noon) birth time to a chart with an unknown time of birth. This makes sense because 12:00 pm is halfway through the day. Other astrologers prefer the Sunrise chart which places the Sun on the Ascendant.

Is one type of chart more valid than the other? Probably not. Neither the angles (Ascendant/ Descendant and Midheaven/ IC) nor the Moon position can be accurately determined without a specific birth time. Since the Ascendant (1st House cusp) can’t be determined, neither can the rest of the houses. These are important considerations and not having them hampers an analysis.

Nonetheless, forensic astrologers have to learn to work around this problem or no charts would ever get cast and/or analyzed. We each have our own ways of looking at charts from a forensic perspective. The other astrologers contributing to this thread --- Housemouse, Neptunian and Tuba --- are highly accomplished. I thoroughly admire and respect each of them and appreciate and look forward to their comments and analyses. I think it is amazing and exciting that we seem to come to many similar conclusions despite the fact that we each look at charts in different ways.

I would now like to share some insights on how I am approaching the charts in this case.

First, when challenged with an untimed birth chart, I gravitate toward exploring that chart from the Sunrise chart perspective. As mentioned above, the Sunrise chart places the Sun on the Ascendant degree. While this type of analysis may be no more valid than the 12:00 noon chart, I find it easier to delineate. In short, it just makes more sense to me. To me, the Sunrise chart gives information about the person from a psychological perspective, and I find it surprisingly insightful and useful.

Over the weekend, I am going to make some comments based on analyses of Sunrise charts. I will start with a comparison of Casey & Cindy, and time permitting, go on from there.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

I learned from an old astrologer who used the Ascendant at sunrise, too, so I used that system for nearly 30 years until modern astrologers challenged me. I than began using both ways (sunrise and noon) to see what would happen. Later, I began experimenting at placing the "time" at varying times of the day (3am, 6am, 9am, etc). It's so easy to do with a computer program, and it gives me an all new prospective, plus, that system assures that I will be no more than three hours away from an exact birth time. It's an interesting way to look at charts.

I haven't done that with anyone associated with Caylee, however. I've been "away" from astrology since 2005, so I'm extremely rusty, but I'm trying to oil the brain!

chesterp
09-27-2008, 05:50 PM
You got that right, Soulscape. Mercury Retrograde is making this entire debacle even more horrific!

Here is a link that us astrologers might appreciate.

http://www.mmacycles.com/weekly-preview/mma-comments-for-the-week/comments-forthe-week-beginning-september-29,-2008/

Thank you for the link.

Zoe Bogart
09-27-2008, 06:09 PM
BTW, I don't think the "bailout" discussion is a problem here, as we are talking about astrology and the present conditions, and the effects of the bailout could/would touch everyone including the Anthonys and the investigation. One just never knows.

Zoe Bogart
09-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Listen to this telephone interview with Leonard Padilla from this morning.

Do his dates match up astrologically? (Baby in the dumspter on or about June 26th)

http://monsters.fm/pages/anthony.html?feed=300745&article=4300161

edited to make my question bold

housemouse
09-27-2008, 09:07 PM
The Anthony grandparents are innocent in all this. Do a search for my posts to the appropriate threads in the forum. My opinion isn't astrological, understand.

It is based on my growing up on the "right side of the tracks" in the Youngstown/Warren area, and knowing a bit about the sociological undercurrents prevailing there.

These parents are trying to do their best to keep up appearances. They worked so hard to overcome, to move up, to get beyond the stereotypical image held by the class-conscious "wasps" in these steel-mill towns.

Every thing they worked for has been shattered by Casey. They can't understand what went wrong. Cindy worked so hard to "be strong" on her children, so they could climb up the next step on the "success" ladder.

Casey, alas, has destroyed them. Please, let us all be kind, for they meant well, even if they failed.

housemouse
09-27-2008, 09:16 PM
And, in case any of you need a "heads up" about the years ahead, please know that Pluto is moving into Capricorn.

So, what does that mean?

Read this, download it, and ponder it. The world we think we know is going to change. Smart people pay attention, and adjust their sails accordingly.

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/articles/pluto-in-capricorn/

Maui4me
09-27-2008, 10:16 PM
very interesting housemouse....

Zoe Bogart
09-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the insights, housemouse, about the Anthonys and Pluto. Cindy is probably innocent of killing and disposing of Caylee, but she sure is guilty of misleading an investigation and trying to cover for her daughter, imo. I'll try to be gentle.

I've been looking forward for years when Uranus would move into my 10th house, now that's it's there conjunct my Midheaven, I just noticed transiting Saturn is nearly opposing it, and is, along with Uranus, squaring my Gemini stellium which includes my natal Uranus. :eek: This may not be as much fun as I thought, but maybe it will still be good in the long run - I hope. :rolleyes:

I haven't found an astrological discussion about June 26th (and the dumpster, per Padilla's interview). Perhaps I overlooked it. How likely is it, astrologically speaking, this woman carried her deceased child around for 10 days? :bang:

MsMacGyver
09-28-2008, 02:30 PM
When I mentioned the colors before, I mentioned "black" but tonight when watching the debate, I distinctly saw gray, more like charcoal gray, in addition to the nauseating green/purple which actually blend together. So I'm thinking I initially saw gray but just wrote it as black or thought it was black.

Other political candidates have not shown this type of aura before. Usually they project something light, like white or another very pale color. Nothing sinister, nothing that causes me to say "eeeew" like this one has. This is actually the very first politician I've seen this on. Even leaders of other countries have never appeared this striking, not even Castro, not the leaders of Russia, nor others we've had problems with.

Back to our astrology talk, I can't wait to read what our esteemed astrologers think of Cindy's newly released interview video, especially the second half of Part Two. Is it safe to say I know where Casey gets her gift of spinning a tale? Where would that show up in their charts? Mercury in a deceptive house or sign with sinister aspects? I need to look over those charts. Just for the record, if Jesse had been in that room, Cindy would have had him strung up before the cops could stop her! :eek:

Very interesting dream, chesterp. Very interesting.

Very interesting observations. There does seem to be a pattern forming towards shifting blame from the one responsible, KC, to implicating JG. He doe's bother me for some reason which I can't put my finger on yet.
Also the observations on the political front..question: which canidate do you see associated with this aura?
question: Is there any links to a site where you can get a chart done for yourself?..Thanks!..:dance:

Maui4me
09-28-2008, 02:42 PM
I have had my chart online a few times, one recently. It tells me about when I was born, but none have ever explained things the way that some of the members here do... I would love to find someone who does that with your personal chart...

Very interesting observations. There does seem to be a pattern forming towards shifting blame from the one responsible, KC, to implicating JG. He doe's bother me for some reason which I can't put my finger on yet.
Also the observations on the political front..question: which canidate do you see associated with this aura?
question: Is there any links to a site where you can get a chart done for yourself?..Thanks!..:dance:

Tuba
09-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Ms MacG, you were wondering about Jesse G. He is a Scorpio with a stellium (collection of many planets) in that Sign. His Mercury & Jupiter are exactly together or conjunct at 21° Scorpio and his Venus is there as well at 26+. His Moon is with Uranus in Sagittarius and his Mars, in Capricorn at 11°. The outer planets are Saturn & Pluto together in Libra and his Neptune is in Sag on Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction. Node of the Moon: 6°Cancer. He has a private, serious chart.

FifthEssence
09-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Ms MacG, you were wondering about Jesse G. He is a Scorpio with a stellium (collection of many planets) in that Sign. His Mercury & Jupiter are exactly together or conjunct at 21° Scorpio and his Venus is there as well at 26+. His Moon is with Uranus in Sagittarius and his Mars, in Capricorn at 11°. The outer planets are Saturn & Pluto together in Libra and his Neptune is in Sag on Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction. Node of the Moon: 6°Cancer. He has a private, serious chart.

TUBA what do you mean by a 'private serious chart".
I do not believe he has anything to do with Caylee missing although I think he may be more suspect of Casey's actions/involvement then he let's on.
I think he 'thought' he really loved her and coming to find out that Casey has something to do with Caylee's demise, would destroy all that he thought was meaningful and respected in the past regarding their relationship. It would fracture him.
VERY SAD indeed.

Tuba
09-28-2008, 04:00 PM
I want to share something about treachery & betrayal. From what we know, Casey has committed a ghastly betrayal of her daughter and her family. Cindy wrote on 3 July that Casey had betrayed her. She was well aware of that treacherous current running between them. Whenever I think about betrayal and treachery, I look for Mars-Neptune aspects because that combination sticks up like a Twin Tower and yes, it was drastically activated on 9-11. About the time Geo. sensed that Casey had no job, Casey's Mars and Neptune came into conjunction and they have been together ever since. In Cindy's chart, the opposition formed between her and someone else, 180° between progressed Mars and her Neptune and it is exact. This is the setting for breach of faith, a double cross, a treachery, a betrayal. Cindy's Venus is only 2° further along at 4° Taurus. As the evidence accumulates and the progress of the case ticks along, the heart finds no consolation and absorbs one hurtful hit after another. Her progressed Sun will arrive at Caylee's Saturn in less than two years, than which there is no harsher, more sorrowful reality.

Tuba
09-28-2008, 04:06 PM
No innuendo at all. He takes life and important matters seriously and, because he is a Scorpio with many additional planets there, he is very private. Casey is glib and flip and devil may care and puts it all out there in front of everyone, even very immodestly. Two contrasting individuals, if I've ever seen a pair. He's a communion wafer and the cheese slid off her cracker long ago.

housemouse
09-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Tuba, what would you look for in Casey's chart to indicate her arrest for murder?

I would love to work up possible timings for that, but am uncertain what the significators would be.

Tuba
09-28-2008, 04:54 PM
I know how frustrated you are because I am too. We want a birth time and we want it 3 months ago! I can bang the table just like George and Jesse. Let's project that the charges will be elevated the third week of October, when the Sun is on the degree of arrest, the Moon is in Pisces and transit Mars is right on top of the betrayal conjunction in Casey's planets discussed above (Mars conj. Neptune).

There is a catchy snag in Florida criminal law that provides that you can charge for homicide while a lesser charge is pending or has been adjudicated if the lesser charge was not related to the homicide. Here, it very well may be. But in the Maribel Chavez case last year, evidence from earlier negligence trial could be admitted in a murder trial that followed because the negligence charge was ongoing. The prosecution will be pulling some very fine threads.

My thinking is that the greater and lesser charges best be sorted before the pre-trial to avoid statutory prohibitions.

gardenhart
09-28-2008, 05:39 PM
This might be worth a try. Unlike most states, I don't see anything here giving any information on restrictions on who can request these records. Perhaps they simply don't list them on the page but I know, for example, in order to get death records in most states you have to be a close relative such as a daughter or son, sibling, etc.

There is a phone number here if anyone wants to call and get more info.

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vitalstatistics/vsvchek/vsvchek.aspx

You can also walk in and get them in person if anyone here lives in Columbus, Ohio.

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vitalstatistics/vitalstats.aspx

Soulscape
09-28-2008, 06:05 PM
I know how frustrated you are because I am too. We want a birth time and we want it 3 months ago! I can bang the table just like George and Jesse. Let's project that the charges will be elevated the third week of October, when the Sun is on the degree of arrest, the Moon is in Pisces and transit Mars is right on top of the betrayal conjunction in Casey's planets discussed above (Mars conj. Neptune).

<<Respectfully snipped>>

Hi Tuba,

You've mentioned this Degree of Arrest before --- what is the degree of arrest (and where did you learn of it)?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
09-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Degree of Arrest: 18° Libra. It is recorded in several sources such as Sabian Symbols, N. Devore but I only value it because I have found from experience that it does designate arrest. KWIM? If a degree is supposed to mean lost money and it simply doesn't prove out, no association to actual money lost, I would never use it or refer to it; would consider it MISleading. I have been scouring the web, trying to find some birth time for figures in this case. I am so glad housemouse saw the framed birth record when Greta toured the house. I viewed the tour but never saw that. What is this I hear about stuffed animals being thrown away?

MsMacGyver
09-28-2008, 06:42 PM
No innuendo at all. He takes life and important matters seriously and, because he is a Scorpio with many additional planets there, he is very private. Casey is glib and flip and devil may care and puts it all out there in front of everyone, even very immodestly. Two contrasting individuals, if I've ever seen a pair. He's a communion wafer and the cheese slid off her cracker long ago.

LOL..Well put Tuba..Maybe this is what I'm seeing in JG..Seems dark and smoldering. His body language in interviews made me suspicious for a lack of a better word.
As far as KC I understand what you mean which is why I think she will be charged and convicted. I think her arrogance will be her undoing.:behindbar

MsMacGyver
09-28-2008, 06:49 PM
I have had my chart online a few times, one recently. It tells me about when I was born, but none have ever explained things the way that some of the members here do... I would love to find someone who does that with your personal chart...

If you go back to the first thread and read through some give links to a few places where you can get a limited chart for free. I've always been interested in Astrology and the Forensic is really caught my interest. Also there are some suggestions for beginner books..I think this might be one of the most interesting threads on here. :clap:

Zoe Bogart
09-28-2008, 10:37 PM

You can get all sorts of readings worked up for you at http://www.astro.com

They are free and highly detailed. I like their different types of charts, not necessarily the generated explanations. The choice of charts is top-notch for a free site.

About Jesse, his Scorpio planets give him insight, and I think he now has Casey's number. He knows what she's capable of. He may not know first hand what she did, but his instincts are screaming inside. Scorpio, 8th house, secrets, things hidden.

Sometime back someone had asked about "The Encyclopedia of Astrology" by Nicholas de Vore. I have the 1947 edition in my library and I love it, although the chart of eclipses is more than 30 years outdated. The rest of the book is informative. Since I'm "old school", I like Llewellyn George's "A to Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator" (1928 edition). There are newer versions called "Llewellyn's New A to Z Horoscope Maker & Interpretor" which I also have in my library, but the old one is a classic.

housemouse
09-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks, Tuba, for the info about 18 Libra (cardinal sign).

Casey's midpoints (within 1 30 degrees) are as follows:

Plu/MH at 16 49
Sun/Pluto at 17 45
Nep/Node at 18 05
Mo/No at 18 49 (but we can't count that one, becasue we do not have a birthtime to pinpoint her moon!)

The Moon will be at 18 Libra on Sept 30, but Mercury will not retrograde back to 18 Libra until October 3rd.

Should we watch these dates, or should we wait until the Sun hits 18 Libra on Oct. 10th?

magic-cat
09-28-2008, 11:52 PM
I want to share something about treachery & betrayal. From what we know, Casey has committed a ghastly betrayal of her daughter and her family. Cindy wrote on 3 July that Casey had betrayed her. She was well aware of that treacherous current running between them. Whenever I think about betrayal and treachery, I look for Mars-Neptune aspects because that combination sticks up like a Twin Tower and yes, it was drastically activated on 9-11. About the time Geo. sensed that Casey had no job, Casey's Mars and Neptune came into conjunction and they have been together ever since. In Cindy's chart, the opposition formed between her and someone else, 180° between progressed Mars and her Neptune and it is exact. This is the setting for breach of faith, a double cross, a treachery, a betrayal. Cindy's Venus is only 2° further along at 4° Taurus. As the evidence accumulates and the progress of the case ticks along, the heart finds no consolation and absorbs one hurtful hit after another. Her progressed Sun will arrive at Caylee's Saturn in less than two years, than which there is no harsher, more sorrowful reality.

Could you expound upon this concept more...This sound fairly ominous...actually, horribly so...

magic-cat
09-28-2008, 11:56 PM
You can get all sorts of readings worked up for you at http://astro.com

They are free and highly involved. I like their different types of charts, not necessarily the generated explanations. The choice of charts is top-notch for a free site.

About Jesse, his Scorpio planets give him insight, and I think he now has Casey's number. He knows what she's capable of. He may not know first hand what she did, but his instincts are screaming on his inside. Scorpio, 8th house, secrets, things hidden.

Sometime back someone had asked about "The Encyclopedia of Astrology" by Nicholas de Vore. I have the 1947 edition in my library and I love it, although the chart of eclipses is more than 30 years outdated. The rest of the book is informative. Since I'm "old school", I like Llewellyn George's "A to Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator" (1928 edition). There are newer versions called "Llewellyn's New A to Z Horoscope Maker & Interpretor" which I also have in my library, but the old one is a classic.

Hey that was me...My version if 1976...soft cover.

Zoe Bogart
09-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Hey that was me...My version if 1976...soft cover.

"The Encyclopedia of Astrology" by Nicholas de Vore

Then your edition must cover more recent eclipses. The last year in my edition covers 1976. If we put our two copies together, we could cover some territory (eclipse-wise). :popcorn: My edition is hardcover. So is my old "A to Z....." book.

Asked by Tuba:

What is this I hear about stuffed animals being thrown away?

People sent stuffed animals to the Anthonys in honor of Caylee in the early days of the case. Lee promptly threw them all away claiming, "They smell like smoke".

The Anthonys aren't smokers. People were in an uproar. I, as a non-smoker and asthmatic, know how awful lingering smoke can be. However, I also know there is a way to get that smoke smell off things. All they had to do was air out the stuffed toys for a few weeks and then donate them to needy children.

The Anthonys have managed to insult nearly everyone with their many impulsive actions. :sheesh:

Yes, Tuba, please explain what you meant: "Her progressed Sun will arrive at Caylee's Saturn in less than two years, than which there is no harsher, more sorrowful reality." You mean Cindy's progressed Sun and Caylee's Saturn? Are you thinking it will take two years for her to find out/realize what truly happened to little Caylee? TWO years????

Torrie
09-29-2008, 12:40 AM
aksleuth, you have a pm! :)

Psmith
09-29-2008, 03:14 AM
Quite a collection of planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, going over Geo's Moon these days and the Sun has just transited his Saturn. I think he has come to a reckoning with the facts & his mood is heavy. He was born with Venus on the south lunar node opposite Caylee's Uranus--all exact, and meaning a tragic loss having to do with a little girl he loved. Last year, he had a progressed New Moon on Casey's Pluto while his natal Mars conjoined Caylee's Mercury. At his police interview, he said he knew Casey did not have a job, he intuited it. That New Moon on her Pluto meant he was fed to the teeth with her delinquency and sensed something very wrong. He was also angry that she took but did not contribute (the Mars on Caylee's Mercury, ruling Caylee's H. of Circumstances). Of all the members of this family, Geo. had the most insight into Casey because his Sign is opposite hers, granting awareness, illumination. In turn, she would be able to see into him. His Mars in Virgo opposing Pisces sensibilities was not a point of comfort and compatibility, shall we say? Cindy's Mars conjunct Casey's Sun caused discomfort too, as in someone riding you all the live long day. Mercury is a very important planet for Gemini Cindy and Mercury is stationing (resting & turning) on her Jupiter, so it's her turn to buoy George and leaven the mood in the home for his benefit. Cindy's Moon was moving into Aquarius when she was born and probably in that Sign. Her Sun was on the Uranian node we took up earlier, so she was very much of a mind to adopt. Tragic that she didn't take at least the initial steps before beautiful cherub was lost. Cindy's own Mercury is on a fixed star in the Pleiades, The Weeping Sisters. As matter of fact as she sometimes sounds, I'm sure she cries bitter tears unseen.

I see this in CA during one of the first go to jail b/c financial (rearrest). CA is struggling to catch up with the Body Guards/ Lee who have her. The expression on her face is oh oh oh my (little girl) I've got to get her and save her and help her. The same way you see a child falling... or ?

Yes, the weeping one. I sure wish this would be over, just for Cindy. It isn't going to be better.

Psmith
09-29-2008, 03:16 AM
Could you expound upon this concept more...This sound fairly ominous...actually, horribly so...

Worse than this now? Or that body actually recovered then, 2 yrs down?

PattiAnn
09-29-2008, 03:50 AM

Could it mean that, in 2 years time, we will have had a trial and verdict?

Psmith
09-29-2008, 06:14 AM

All bad for Cindy, no win. She lies, I know, you know, we all know. But for this person who is a __________? And has been, will always be __________.

The blanks are to avoid harsh words, not options.

Soulscape
09-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks, Tuba, for the info about 18 Libra (cardinal sign).

Casey's midpoints (within 1 30 degrees) are as follows:

Plu/MH at 16 49
Sun/Pluto at 17 45
Nep/Node at 18 05
Mo/No at 18 49 (but we can't count that one, becasue we do not have a birthtime to pinpoint her moon!)

The Moon will be at 18 Libra on Sept 30, but Mercury will not retrograde back to 18 Libra until October 3rd.

Should we watch these dates, or should we wait until the Sun hits 18 Libra on Oct. 10th?

Yes, Housemouse, I vote we should watch those dates indeed, especially since Sun/Pluto would square the Degree of Arrest.

Moon hits Degree of Arrest tonight 9/29 @ 11:45 pm thru 9/30 @ 1:40 am...

Merc hits Degree of Arrest 10/3 @ 3:00 am thru 10/4 @ 1:00 am...

Sun hits Degree of Arrest 10/9 @ 7:00 pm thru 10/10 @ 7:00 pm...

Tuba, if something comes down around these time frames you will make a DOA believer out of me!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
09-29-2008, 05:34 PM
When I was writing about Casey betraying Cindy, represented in Cindy's chart by progressed Mars 2° Taurus moving into opposition with natal Neptune 2° Scorpio, Cindy also had progressed Sun in Leo squaring and therefore complicating the opposition and adding another facet to the treachery. We can talk about Leo representing sector 5 of the zodiac, children, entertainment, gambling and love affairs and about the fact that Caylee was a Leo. It helps us to identify where the trouble might occur. But in two years, this same progressing Sun will arrive at Caylee's H. 12 Saturn. Any fear, any loneliness, any suffering of Caylee's that has been hidden from view and unknown, will become part of Cindy's consciousness by that time. It will sink in. When something is horrible, unthinkable, heinous, it can take months and even years to accept that it actually happened and even then, the fact of it can disturb our mind so that it becomes unhinged. (I don't like to explain this because it IS so awful to contemplate.)

Zoe Bogart
09-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks, Tuba, explaining helps us to understand.

So are you thinking CINDY will have severe repercussions in two years? Obviously this is going to take a terrible toll on the family and something like murder doesn't just miraculously heal. As often as I'd like to smack her for covering for her daughter, I do realize this must be a terrible, terrible thing for her.

Tuba
09-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Best time to rearrest for homicide would be when the Sun hits the degree of arrest, the Moon is in Pisces and Mars conjoins the conjunction of Mars and Neptune in Casey's planets progressed. Too close to the pre-trial and trial dates but second best, would be New Moon on Caseys Mars-Neptune. That day, 28 Oct, sees Mercury leaving the degree of arrest. Further, this will be a Tuesday, ruled by Mars. All over the country criminal cases are processed and tried on Tuesdays and that could not be more apt.

We may be eager for some jail action but when new charges come down, the defense is going to demand more time to prepare (to combat them) and so we will face new delays in the progress of prosecution. :twocents:

Tuba
09-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks, Tuba, explaining helps us to understand.

So are you thinking CINDY will have severe repercussions in two years? Obviously this is going to take a terrible toll on the family and something like murder doesn't just miraculously heal. As often as I'd like to smack her for covering for her daughter, I do realize this must be a terrible, terrible thing for her.

I think the realization is a process and a lengthy one and that it will take that long to come home to Cindy what happened to her Caylee. Not so much repercussions but sinking with the weight of it.

Zoe Bogart
09-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks again for the info, Tuba.

Murder cases can take very long to come to trial. In my area, we just had one seven years after the brutal murder and another will be beginning soon more than two years after the outrageous deed. Fortunately, in those cases, the witnesses haven't died, and the bodies were evidence.

Casey still isn't saying where Caylee is, according to Sheriff Beary's announcement today. :mad:

magic-cat
09-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Much thanks for the more in depth for the astrologically challenged...I appreciate that. I do feel for Cindy, so much, as I am sure as parents that we all make dreadful mistakes with our children-I am no exception-I have run the gauntlet of mistakes and in every degree, but I have made every effort to always be TRANSPARENT to and with my children, so that there are no lies between us, just sometimes too much truth perhaps...I am sorry for her for the suffering that she must do, because there is no escaping it, I know. Her bright light, her new hope, her sweet angel is gone and that is a very hard sentence for her to endure...

byo
09-29-2008, 11:40 PM
This might be worth a try. Unlike most states, I don't see anything here giving any information on restrictions on who can request these records. Perhaps they simply don't list them on the page but I know, for example, in order to get death records in most states you have to be a close relative such as a daughter or son, sibling, etc.

There is a phone number here if anyone wants to call and get more info.

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vitalstatistics/vsvchek/vsvchek.aspx

You can also walk in and get them in person if anyone here lives in Columbus, Ohio.

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vitalstatistics/vitalstats.aspx

FWIW: I've been able to get birth/marriage/death records by saying they are to be used in genealogical research. In some states these "unnotarized" records (for genealogy) are even cheaper. :twocents:

OakIceShimmer
09-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Soulscape! Thank you for posting this, for I sense that some of the sleuthers are really looking for more insight into the family dynamic.

This isn't my strength, since I tend to pay more attention to mundane astrology, forensic astrology, etc... Once I get the timing of "events" down on paper, then I tend to be a "watcher" to see how close I come to accuracy.

The chart for last weekend seemed "late", until one realizes that LE was probably very busy getting all the pages of interviews, video and audio files ready for release. Saturn just delayed our (the public) hearing/seeing the results for a few days. This does happen.

The Jury Room, HM...Go to the top of this page and click on the first websleuths;' link. It will take you there. Scroll down the page near the bottom. If there is not already a thread you could create one.
Oak

Zoe Bogart
09-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the directions to The Jury Room, OakIceShimmer. Someone had told me once before something was in The Jury Room and I had no idea what that was or where to find it.

Here's the direct link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

suggie
09-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Very interesting topics. I have heard (in theory only) that once CA comes to terms with her guilt that there would be a confession of sorts. Honestly, I am not sure about that myself. Keep up the good work. :clap:

Lake Erie Princess
10-01-2008, 02:39 AM
BUMP ! Any new words of wisdom from the pros out there ? :blowkiss:

Lake Erie Princess
10-01-2008, 12:42 PM
BUMP ! Any new words of wisdom from the pros out there ? :blowkiss:

BUMP again......:eek:

Tuba
10-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius!:liar:

FifthEssence
10-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius!:liar:

Tuba, thank you for the comforting prospective. From your lips to God's ears.

Sonne
10-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Is there anything in Casey's chart indicating infamy? TIA

magic-cat
10-02-2008, 02:29 AM

Perhaps they will find Caylee's body in that time frame...perhaps that will be the ray of light and it will pierce through the thick darkness of the shadow of lies that Casey now hides within...I HOPE...

Tuba
10-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Cotton Candy, unfortunately we do not know Casey's birth time and so, we have no wheel for the Houses of her horoscope. Yours is a good question and if infamy were to manifest in her horoscope, planets in her Tenth House (H. 10) and aspects from planets to her H. 10 and Midheaven would indicate it. I am on a quest today and maybe you can help me. In April, Casey was sick in bed with a strep throat for quite a long period. I have examined the transits of April and it looks like her Cancer Moon was the planet under attack, from Mars. Now I need to find out what day she fell ill and that should provided her Moon position. From there (because the Moon moves fast) we will be able to get an idea of her birth time. Can you help me look for that Aprill illness? I did not find it with Web Sleuths search. I will be back after noon and will join in the search. Casey's Venus in Aries would also have been squared by Mars in April but that is not as strong as the conjunction to her Moon.

Zoe Bogart
10-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Are you sure about this illness of Casey's? Or, is similar to Zanny's concussion and the laceration behind her ear?

Where did the info about the illness come from? Medical records? Cindy? Her friends? :waitasec:

If true, it could be a big help in pinpointing her ascendant.

Thanks for the info, Tuba.

Deputies: Casey Anthony now a suspect
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:33 AM EDT, October 2, 2008

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-100208,0,1494442.story

I know the Sheriff's Office says she was a "suspect" to them (and many of us) since Day One but they have only just begun referring to her this way in public and to the media.

Any astrological insight about this, please? Inquiring minds need to know.

waltzingmatilda
10-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Hello Housemouse and gang, I just learned that KC's court date for Oct 3 has been postponed til Oct. 14.
thoughts? Respectfully, Matilda

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Zoe Bogart
10-02-2008, 01:41 PM
wm, you're links bring us to a page that says to check back later. :confused:

I recently watched the movie "On The Beach". The song "Waltzing Matilda" played throughout the whole thing, it drove me crazy! I had no idea I disliked that song until I watched that movie. :crazy:

waltzingmatilda
10-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Sorry Sleuth, I copied from another site and pasted here (was so proud to learn this) but obviously didn't work....still working on becoming more computer literate. Waltzing Matilda means to travel from one place to another, never staying put in one place. I chose the name because I travel in my dreams. You may call me something less distasteful to you if you'd like. :~).

I've learned so much from this thread and was wondering about the planetary alignments for Oct. 14 if, in fact, this report is true. As always, respectfully, Matilda

P.S. Was the movie any good?

the by and by
10-02-2008, 04:15 PM
In re to Casey's birthday--it seemed to me those pictures of her puking in the toilet was from her 21st birthday. Some of those that have been interviewed were taking up for her because they said who doesn't get drunk on their 21st birthday, like it was a passage. I just can't remember who all commented on it or who was in the pictures with her. Guess I will have to go back and do some research. Thought this might help and maybe those with better memories of all the interviews and pictures will remember.

Tuba
10-02-2008, 05:00 PM
There is a Full Moon (FM) on 14 October in the afternoon. This is a Tuesday, ruled by Mars, and transit Mars will visit Casey's 6° Scorpio Pluto that day. Mars in the heavens will also be a perfect 60° from the betrayal Mars-Neptune in her chart. Venus will be making a favorable trine to her Mercury, while squaring Neptune. I'm thinking her courtroom demeanor will be demure despite the inner roiling of Mars on her Pluto. The Sun will be on the Fixed Star Spica, a fortunate influence for everyone and Mercury will be about to turn direct on the Fixed Star Vindemiatrix. That star is known as the significator of widowhood but extends its meaning to other deaths in the family. It is also identified with martyrdom. Perhaps the defense sees her as a martyr to economic duress since Baez consistently refers to her thievery and impersonation as mere economic crimes. Heh!

Tuba
10-02-2008, 05:19 PM
aksleuth, we have only Casey's own word that she came down w. strep throat in April but reading the entries in Diary of Days or whatever that chronicle was, it does sound real and as if it caused a wobble in her twisted orbit. I wish I could find the exact day but it seems to be April 12. At least, she did not mention it on April 11 but by the 12th it was taken as read. Maybe she was already ill by the 11th. April 20, still sick but able to finally sit up. I went with the April 12, which gives a very late Libran ASC. Then, of great interest, I look for the answer to your question about Casey's change of status and find that on 1 October, Mars was 28° Libra! The Suspect. Caylee does have Libra Moon conj. Jupiter, so we may have an ASC after all. Nonetheless, I will keep an open mind and continue to look for her actual birth time. This time gives the same Sign on H. 12 and H. 1 and that fits in regard to self-undoing.

waltzingmatilda
10-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks Tuba, You're the best. I learn so much from your posts. Matilda

Zoe Bogart
10-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks so much, Tuba. I'll take a look at a chart with Casey ASC as Libra. Might be brilliantly insightful for us. I won't take it as written in stone until it's proven, but this is a good thing to consider.

I haven't done all my homework, so I missed the details of Casey's illness. With Casey, one always has to take her words with a grain of salt, thus, my reluctance to jump on what she claims as fact. With this girl, I stand with the motto of Missouri, "show me". Not that I doubt your word one bit, Tuba. :blowkiss:

Matilda, the movie, "On the Beach" was rather grim, but very good. It was about finding love in the midst of nuclear annihilation. It wasn't for the faint of heart. I'm talking about the 1959 version, the one with the "Waltzing Matilda" theme song. The latest version ended slightly differently, albeit, it "ended".

WM, don't worry about those links not working. I searched their sites and couldn't find anything about it, so maybe they decided to pull their articles.

Sonne
10-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Cotton Candy, unfortunately we do not know Casey's birth time and so, we have no wheel for the Houses of her horoscope. Yours is a good question and if infamy were to manifest in her horoscope, planets in her Tenth House (H. 10) and aspects from planets to her H. 10 and Midheaven would indicate it. I am on a quest today and maybe you can help me. In April, Casey was sick in bed with a strep throat for quite a long period. I have examined the transits of April and it looks like her Cancer Moon was the planet under attack, from Mars. Now I need to find out what day she fell ill and that should provided her Moon position. From there (because the Moon moves fast) we will be able to get an idea of her birth time. Can you help me look for that Aprill illness? I did not find it with Web Sleuths search. I will be back after noon and will join in the search. Casey's Venus in Aries would also have been squared by Mars in April but that is not as strong as the conjunction to her Moon.

Thank you....I'm not sure if I can find out the date of her April illness, but I'll look around at other boards investigating this case.

the by and by
10-02-2008, 10:57 PM
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf ****** Casey's birth date is March 19, 1986, but don't know time of birth.

OakIceShimmer
10-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Bumpy bump bump

Tuba
10-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Recently there was some medical news about the effect of diet cola on the brain. The circuitry becomes hyper-excited and overheated according to the report. That is what I see when I look at Casey's Mars Uranus conjunction in a Fire Sign square her Mercury. Fried wiring. Shorting out. Because of this alignment, I was not at all surprised to learn a few mos. ago that she had a seizure at the end of 2007. Someone with this affliction should never do drugs. As a Piscean, she is susceptible to addiction but with the above planetary affliction, she is vulnerable to brain damage. Some of the character & personality changes Jesse remarked on may be owing to drug use that began when she strayed from their engagement.

waltzingmatilda
10-03-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm so glad you addressed this , Tuba. I read about Pisces being the Zodiac sign most prone to addiction and was curious of the effect her chart has on this aspect. My sister is a Pisces and has recently been battling an addiction and it is a scary sight. Her eyes really bulge which reminds me of KC's first mug shot. she looked really strung out, IMO:eek:

housemouse
10-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Sorry not to have been on these past few days. Sudden attack of arthritis in my hip has laid me a bit low. I hope it passes soon, and then I will feel more like myself.

It's is probably that Saturn/Uranus opposition messing with my Sag and Gemini planets...

curiositycat
10-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Sorry not to have been on these past few days. Sudden attack of arthritis in my hip has laid me a bit low. I hope it passes soon, and then I will feel more like myself.

It's is probably that Saturn/Uranus opposition messing with my Sag and Gemini planets...

Glad to see you are back. Been worried about you!:)

magiemay
10-03-2008, 09:08 PM

housemouse we sure do miss you lots :blowkiss: hope yo feel better soon

housemouse
10-03-2008, 09:20 PM
I have been reading Tuba's posts with interest, and am so happy that she is here!

The more astrological minds on this case, the better. We each have a different approach, yet reach such similar conclusions!

I don't think we absolutely have to have Casey's birthdate at this point, however. It would be nice, particularly for house placement and personal points.

The timing of Caylee's disappearance, and the links between Casey's planets and the transits at that time are enough.

Everything we said about water or a dumpster, then garbage dump seems to be confirmed by LE. Some of you might have to go back and read through the first thread to see when that info was gleaned from Caylee's chart. (Water ruling both the 4th and the 8th, but with Pluto (garbage) in the 4th)

Pink Panther
10-03-2008, 09:22 PM
I have been reading Tuba's posts with interest, and am so happy that she is here!

The more astrological minds on this case, the better. We each have a different approach, yet reach such similar conclusions!

I don't think we absolutely have to have Casey's birthdate at this point, however. It would be nice, particularly for house placement and personal points.

The timing of Caylee's disappearance, and the links between Casey's planets and the transits at that time are enough.

Everything we said about water or a dumpster, then garbage dump seems to be confirmed by LE. Some of you might have to go back and read through the first thread to see when that info was gleaned from Caylee's chart. (Water ruling both the 4th and the 8th, but with Pluto (garbage) in the 4th)

Housemouse - What is the next important/significant date according to your charts and why???

Bosco
10-03-2008, 09:25 PM
And, in case any of you need a "heads up" about the years ahead, please know that Pluto is moving into Capricorn.

So, what does that mean?

Read this, download it, and ponder it. The world we think we know is going to change. Smart people pay attention, and adjust their sails accordingly.

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/articles/pluto-in-capricorn/

Hi HM! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, you've been missed!:blowkiss:

I just read the link above and will read it again with fresh eyes in the morning. Thank you for sharing--such a blessing. I'm very interested in finding the thread about this financial challenge; went to the Jury Room today but to no avail. Were you sidelined by "Arthur" or did I miss it? Looking forward to reading more of your insights when you're feeling better. Try vodka. JK!

Recovering-Lurker
10-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Recently there was some medical news about the effect of diet cola on the brain. The circuitry becomes hyper-excited and overheated according to the report. That is what I see when I look at Casey's Mars Uranus conjunction in a Fire Sign square her Mercury. Fried wiring. Shorting out. Because of this alignment, I was not at all surprised to learn a few mos. ago that she had a seizure at the end of 2007. Someone with this affliction should never do drugs. As a Piscean, she is susceptible to addiction but with the above planetary affliction, she is vulnerable to brain damage. Some of the character & personality changes Jesse remarked on may be owing to drug use that began when she strayed from their engagement.

I'm sorry; I'm not trying to be rude, but... huh??? Diet cola... fried wiring... ???

housemouse
10-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Housemouse - What is the next important/significant date according to your charts and why???

Pink, I haven't been doing much with the charts on Casey these past few days. I have been mostly studying the "bailout" charts, and do not like what I am seeing.

They keep linking to the Saturn/Uranus opposition.

(That is the one that is timing my blinkety-blank arthritis flare. Saturn square natal Mars, in case anyone is wondering.)

This Saturn/Uranus opposition is one to watch, particularly for the next month, as it will gradually become exact on the date of the election. A difficult time for our nation, friends.

housemouse
10-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi HM! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, you've been missed!:blowkiss:

I just read the link above and will read it again with fresh eyes in the morning. Thank you for sharing--such a blessing. I'm very interested in finding the thread about this financial challenge; went to the Jury Room today but to no avail. Were you sidelined by "Arthur" or did I miss it? Looking forward to reading more of your insights when you're feeling better. Try vodka. JK!

Have been sidelined by Arthur. Will see if I can get a thread started in the Jury Room.

Cheap White Chardonnay and a couple of Aleves, which isn't a particularly smart combo, but I am more afraid of the arthritis drugs out there... too many "side-effects", lol!

housemouse
10-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Started a thread in the Jury Room. Go there, and let me know what charts you would like posted, etc.

Psmith
10-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Started a thread in the Jury Room. Go there, and let me know what charts you would like posted, etc.

HM, you are the best. I really hope you are feeling much better soon and that it lasts!
:clap:

Psmith
10-03-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm a bit confused--wouldn't strep throat indicate something in Taurus rather than Cancer? Or is this an example of a "progressed" chart/aspects according to one's age?

housemouse
10-03-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm a bit confused--wouldn't strep throat indicate something in Taurus rather than Cancer? Or is this an example of a "progressed" chart/aspects according to one's age?

Diagnosing illness from just a "day chart" can be very difficult.

To try to use the "Taurus" approach, one would aslo have to consider the "fixed" axis. That means including Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius. Never mind looking at Casey's midpoints in the "fixed" 45 degree sort.

Medical Astrology (a whole 'nother area of research) isn't that simple! If it were, it would be front and center on TV, and every time we visited our Docs.

Psmith
10-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Just taking a note from my own poor feet / ankles (Pisces with Mars) and how they seem to be magnets for any disaster or long term problem. Whatever, right?

Thanks for the correction and indication for further study. I can really appreciate, over the weeks of looking at this thread, just how sophisticated an art this can be when practiced by experts.

: )

Zoe Bogart
10-04-2008, 01:01 AM

My arthritis is just fine but this Uranus/Saturn opposition took me by surprise when I realized it's squaring my Gemini stellium which includes my natal Uranus on my ASC. :eek: Although, as usual, rough times for others usually bode well for me. :waitasec:

Thanks so much for sharing your insight again and I'll be sure to recheck our first thread about Caylee and the new thread in the Jury Room.

Hope you're feeling better ASAP, and don't have too much vino with the Aleve. :)

Here's the link to housemouse's astrology thread in The Jury Room:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72525

Tuba
10-04-2008, 02:00 PM
:thumb:

The plan for obtaining a (very) tentative birth time from the only known illness was to examine the transits for the day Casey got sick. What we have to work with is the transits to her chart that actually exist. If there are indications of infection, we cannot hope for more. For instance, if on April 12, when she took to bed, Mercury and Mars were transiting a planet in Taurus, yes that would be more than a little suspect as the source of her sore throat. But she had instead, a lunar return with Mars transiting her Moon which is natally square Venus in Aries. That is the transit trouble that took place that day. Over the longer term and lasting a couple of years, her Venus in Aries had progressed into Taurus at 9° inconjunct or 150° from her Saturn in Sagittarius at 9°. This shows a lasting susceptibility or weak spot in the body, not permanent but a source of trouble for the duration of the progression. But even without that, one has to deal with the site of infection that presents, not a theoretical or ideal throat symbol, if you see what I mean.

As I said in my first post on this thread, I do not like to work with rectified charts, do not set much store by them but lacking a birth time and being asked about infamy in Casey's horoscope, that is my approach to answering the question. Do the best I can with what I've got.

As one who still has her tonsils and has had many strep throats, I will add that tonsils, being a gateway from the head to the body, collect many microbes that would otherwise cause different symptoms and disease.

housemouse
10-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Tuba, I wonder if you might have a "sub-clinical allergy to milk. My daughter still (age 36) has her tonsils, but has discovered that if she minimizes dairy products, she doesn't get the annual August strep throat. She is a Leo (Aug 9th).

We discovered this when she was in elementary school. She developed hearing loss in the fall, and we defied the docs' recommendation for tonsils/adenoids&tubes. Mentioned lawyers if anything happened under anesthetic, etc. Only then did they think to consider a milk allergy. 6 weeks off all dairy, and her hearing was just perfect.

housemouse
10-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I have been studying/researching today, and noticed that Casey's Sun is conjunct the Fixed Star Scheat, and within the required 1 degree orb.

Scheat is likened to Mars/Mercury, and suggests extreme misfortune, murder.

Also, the asteroid Medea (means "killed her children") was directly in between Casey's Uranus and Mars in June of this year, and these are the two planets I have focused on as the triggers for the loss of Caylee. They are squaring her Sun and Mercury if you remember.

Tuba
10-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Unless changed, the pre-trial hearing coincides with the Saturn-Uranus opposition but I truly am concerned for George because that aspect falls on his Mars, to the very degree. I bear him no ill will at all. His actions and reactions have always seemed natural to me. The pre-trial will be so hard for him to take in, just emotionally gutting.

Interesting post about the asteroid Medea, housemouse. In fact, chilling.

housemouse
10-04-2008, 07:38 PM
I know, Tuba. It has broken my heart since the beginning. I didn't post it then, for obvious reasons.

Sometimes I don't like Astrology much, for I want it to be wrong!

housemouse
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Heading off for the night, friends. Hope you all have a chance to pray tonight, that His will be done.

Tuba
10-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Important to keep our thread active so I will add a couple of items. Jesse and Lee were born but four days apart. I think this lent a degree of familiarity and comfort for Casey. She does seem to like her brother & there were qualities in Jesse that she found similar.

Casey and Lee have a powerfully different experience of their mother. Casey's Moon in Cancer afflicts Venus in Aries. She never faced discipline for rudeness or boorish manners. Bad manners were on display and of course, would be mimicked. Casey was sensitive (Sun & Mercury in Pisces) and her feelings were often hurt and offended.

Lee has a Capricorn Moon conjunct Mars. This Moon in detriment demonstrates coldness. Ambition was thrust upon Lee. He was treated or handled with impatience and insensitivity. Lee has a strong will and growing up, he was engaged in contests of the will within his family. He resisted domination but should not have been put to that challenge. He was up against a controller. His Venus is conjunct Uranus, which hardens his will but destabilises relationships due to the sudden disruptions of Uranus. As with many Scorpios, the opposite sex sibling was favored and he was strongly aware of it.

magic-cat
10-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Poor Lee...another who was victimized by an unloving upbringing?:confused:

Lake Erie Princess
10-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Don't u feel also that Casey was "babied,"
she is the "baby" in the family, until Caylee was born.

No rules, no discipline ~ children do not understand boundaries and consequences for their actions. I bet this is the 1st time that Casey was remotely held accountable for her actions. And, she feels it is not a definite about being convicted.

I have a 9 yr. old Grandson whose Mother raised him to be allowed to do as he pleases. At the young age of 9, he has caused us all a lot of grief, and NOTHING is ever his fault ! AMAZING !!He is Mommy's little "angel," she thinks. I cannot stand it, but do interfere anymore, because I am told that I am medling ? LOL

Tuba
10-05-2008, 03:10 PM
When I look at today's planets, I see an attorney from the D.A.'s office pouring over the suspect's statements, the tissue of lies, and carefully taking each statement apart, demonstrating by evidence & by logic that it could not be true. Mercury is combust the Sun today and tomorrow--so close as to be "burnt up" by its light and heat. This same Mercury is also square Jupiter, unfocused and bluffing and subject to an examination that destroys the deception.

magic-cat
10-05-2008, 03:14 PM
When I look at today's planets, I see an attorney from the D.A.'s office pouring over the suspect's statements, the tissue of lies, and carefully taking each statement apart, demonstrating by evidence & by logic that it could not be true. Mercury is combust the Sun today and tomorrow--so close as to be "burnt up" by its light and heat. This same Mercury is also square Jupiter, unfocused and bluffing and subject to an examination that destroys the deception.

Let us pray that while they are pouring over the documents and analyzing that they DO discover the key to unraveling Casey's horrid deceptions...Let the light shine...PLEASE!@

housemouse
10-05-2008, 03:40 PM
I just checked today's chart, and notice that the Moon (25 Sag) is approaching conjunction to Pluto at 28 Sag.

Those of you know I have been following Moon's transits to Pluto throughout this mess. The other planets that were aspecting Pluto earlier this summer have moved on, so events aren't as dramatic as they once were.

I haven't checked to see if the forming Saturn/Uranus opposition is linked to Casey's chart. After I get a few tasks taken care of, will run the charts, and see.

waltzingmatilda
10-05-2008, 04:15 PM
I just checked today's chart, and notice that the Moon (25 Sag) is approaching conjunction to Pluto at 28 Sag.

Those of you know I have been following Moon's transits to Pluto throughout this mess. The other planets that were aspecting Pluto earlier this summer have moved on, so events aren't as dramatic as they once were.

I haven't checked to see if the forming Saturn/Uranus opposition is linked to Casey's chart. After I get a few tasks taken care of, will run the charts, and see.

Thanks for all the time you put into this housemouse. glad you are feeling better...my arthritis had me laid up all this past week also. Look forward to seeing the charts.

Pink Panther
10-05-2008, 06:25 PM
How about a summary and update for those of us who are completely ignorant but hanging on your (collective) every word? What dates are significant at this point? When will Caylee's will surface again? Who is telling the truth and who is not...according to the stars?

Lovejac
10-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Bumping because this thread was on page 3! Yikes!

TURBOTHINK
10-07-2008, 02:12 AM
How about a summary and update for those of us who are completely ignorant but hanging on your (collective) every word? What dates are significant at this point? When will Caylee's will surface again? Who is telling the truth and who is not...according to the stars?

I hang on too, although I have nothing to contribute to the thread. I do appreciate all the time invested in this for us.

dreamweaver
10-07-2008, 09:54 AM
I am praying that Caylee will be found soon.
Tim from E is returning to Orlando, Fl and will start searching again.
Maybe this is the the answer to our prayers.

magic-cat
10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
IIRC wasn't the 14th of October supposed to be a day of interest? Since the prelim has been moved to that date, perhaps that is when they will arrest her? I also am interested in any particular dates and times to look at for the coming month...Bless you all.:blowkiss:

achristmas1
10-07-2008, 12:59 PM
From the secret language of relationships. Copywright 1997

Relationship guide for Pisces-Aries Cusp (Casey) – The Cusp of Rebirth – March 19-24

…..

The puzzling thing about Pisces-Aries is that although they themselves think that they see things in a simple and unclouded way, those who know them well often describe them as unrealistic dreamers, unable to a handle on the harsh realities of the world. These individuals outwardly present a dynamic directness that often belies a sensitive, emotionally complex, even troubled inner life. Thus they are doers as well as dreamers and have a no-nonsense, “what you see is what you get” attitude that actually tells only part of the story.

Misunderstandings about them abound. Out of the purest motives possible, for example, a Pisces-Aries may make a generous offer, perhaps of time or money. Yet before you know it, he or she is being accused of acting holiler-than-thou, or of behaving condescendingly when those on the receiving end feel resentment. Meanwhile, the Pisces-Aries feels bewildered and hurt. Such scenarios are not uncommon in the lives of those borh on the Pisces-Aries cusp. As a matter of fact, the more simply and directly they behave, the more others misread their intentions.
…..
Although their effect on people should teach them that something about their own behavior is amiss, Pisces-Aries generally refuse to change. They cannot really see any fault in what they do since, in their view, they are acting out of pure intention. In the end, they often get their way, whether by forging ahead without letup or by just sticking to their guns until the other party gives in.

Dealing with failure can be particularly difficult for those born on the Cusp of Rebirth. Since outright failure is not really in their vocabulary. When confronted with unavoidable defeat they are often baffled and bewildered. But their defense mechanisms in this respect are superb, and they are often spared defeat simply by their refusal to recognize it. They are not usually so unrealistic as to mistake losing for winning, but they do often view losing as just a partial setback on the way to a victory only temporarily postponed.

Others can learn, however, how to deal with the Pisces-Aries successfully. One of the main rules is not to dig too deeply into their motives or to urge them to explain themselves. Another is not to try to analyze their personalities, or even to push them towards self-analysis. Yet those who use example rather the precept in encouraging them gently to be more objective about themselves can meet with success.
….
Blunting or negating their intuitions with advice and alternative suggestions can easily alienate them forever. Rarely, however, will anyone succeed in breaking their spirit or damping their forward movement for long.

In relationships, Pisces-Aries can be faithful partners, although their faithfulness may be more emotional than literal. They can love deeply and passionately, in other words, giving a great deal of attention to their love object, but at the same time they are not always monogamous; their intuitive, fiery side is always vulnerable to some exciting new prospect that suddenly appears. Their partner is generally the one expected to play the more stable, long-suffering role. Not that they themselves demand monogamy from their mate; actually, in many cases, a relationship that is more open on both sides suits them better, since it allays any guilt they might feel about their own indiscretions.
…….

achristmas1
10-07-2008, 01:01 PM
From the secret language of relationships. Copywright 1997

March 19-24th (Casey Birthday) to August 3-10 (Caylee birthday)

Simply put, this relationship focuses on freedom. Given that focus, it includes a lot of impatience and unwillingness to compromise—but also a real directness, and a dislike of subterfuge and dishonesty. The other side of the coin is that any deep psychological subtext may prove unfathomable to the parties and too trying to figure out. The time, inclination and ability to understand, and to express full-blown sympathy, may be wanting or even absent.
…..
The fiery elements of the Pisces-Aries-Leo II relationship may well find expression in a love affair, but Leo II’s may be too demanding and controlling for Pisces-Aries in the physical realm. Although initially charmed by the more ephemeral qualities of Pisces-Aries, Leo II’s can also lack a certain sensitivity, so that Pieces-Aries will ultimately be left feeling unappreciated and unfulfilled. Should a Leo II attempt an outright assault on the affections of a Pieces-Aries or be too aggressive in speech or action, the Pisces-Aries may get turned off and just quietly slip away, finding the whole affair not worth the trouble. This relationship will rarely achieve long life. Not only will it be undetermined by problems, but that constant need for individual freedom will make a ….permanent living situation hard to maintain. On the other hand, however, an admission of outright failure will often be slow in coming, so that some relationships in this combination continue on stubbornly when they should really be abandoned. Long-suffering attitudes often accompany problem relationships. Pisces-Aries- Leo II is no different.

ADVICE: Freedom may be important, but so is cooperation. Admitting failure can be a positive step—to give up can be to gain.

Tuba
10-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Even though Casey will not appear at the arraignment on 9 October, the planets are dead set against her Thursday & Friday and the court will train a harsh and level gaze on her in absentia. By 14 October, Mars will be on her Pluto and that date has been discussed in this thread but Mars will already approach within two & a half degrees Thursday, an emotional and dynamic focus. The Moon doesn't enter her Sign until Friday evening at 9:31 EDT and the degree of arrest receives the Sun's transit on Saturday.
But
here is a happening. The Moon will travel through Aquarius for this arraignment on October 9, a Moon of sharp and sudden and unexpected changes, also known for bringing forth the truth. This occurs while Mercury & Uranus are in a mutual reflex relationship because each is 79° from the winter solstice; thus, they react on one another and because of the nature of these planets, Merucy and Uranus, there is again the message of a sharp turn in thinking, a highly significant change, the launch of a new legal tack. More will emerge about this when Mercury begins his direct motion a little over a week from now. Both Jesse and Lee have a natal Saturn Pluto conjunction on our speculative Casey ascendant. This verifies that it is a sensitive degree in the case, no matter what her actual birth time. So, we need to watch for the Sun's transit over that degree on October 21.

By the time of the New Moon on October 28, nightmare becomes reality for Casey. The New Moon is on her Pluto, humiliating, mortifying even. Mars will begin its transit of Caylee's H. 4, how her life ended and deep exploration of the details of her demise because Mars does that. He investigates and researches. Ant the New Moon illuminates her death because it opposes Caylee's Mars in Taurus in her Ninth House, which governs her passing & final resting place. All of this was discussed in Thread #1.

Lovejac
10-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Even though Casey will not appear at the arraignment on 9 October, the planets are dead set against her Thursday & Friday and the court will train a harsh and level gaze on her in absentia. By 14 October, Mars will be on her Pluto and that date has been discussed in this thread but Mars will already approach within two & a half degrees Thursday, an emotional and dynamic focus. The Moon doesn't enter her Sign until Friday evening at 9:31 EDT and the degree of arrest receives the Sun's transit on Saturday.
But here is a happening. The Moon will travel through Aquarius for this arraignment on October 9, a Moon of sharp and sudden and unexpected changes, also known for bringing forth the truth. This occurs while Mercury & Uranus are in a mutual reflex relationship because each is 79° from the winter solstice; thus, they react on one another and because of the nature of these planets, Merucy and Uranus, there is again the message of a sharp turn in thinking, a highly significant change, the launch of a new legal tack. More will emerge about this when Mercury begins his direct motion a little over a week from now. Both Jesse and Lee have a natal Saturn Pluto conjunction on our speculative Casey ascendant. This verifies that it is a sensitive degree in the case, no matter what her actual birth time. So, we need to watch for the Sun's transit over that degree on October 21.

By the time of the New Moon on October 28, nightmare becomes reality for Casey. The New Moon is on her Pluto, humiliating, mortifying even. Mars will begin its transit of Caylee's H. 4, how her life ended and deep exploration of the details of her demise because Mars does that. He investigates and researches. Ant the New Moon illuminates her death because it opposes Caylee's Mars in Taurus in her Ninth House, which governs her passing & final resting place. All of this was discussed in Thread #1.

Thank you so much Tuba :blowkiss: I have been re-reading the first thread for the past cuople of days. Really a wealth of information!

dapa4por
10-07-2008, 01:34 PM
okay sharing a birthday with Casey is starting to freek me out! We have diffrent birth years though, someone tell me that makes a hudge diffrence!

waltzingmatilda
10-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Tuba, Thanks for patiently sharing all of this with us. Here's my question: Does the new moon on Oct. 28 indicate that Caylee's body will be located or uncovered, if you will?

Dapa4por, It does make a difference...Rest easy...peace to you.

I love this thread...you guys are great...Matilda

Soulscape
10-07-2008, 03:14 PM
okay sharing a birthday with Casey is starting to freek me out! We have diffrent birth years though, someone tell me that makes a hudge diffrence!

Dapa, trust me: even if you were born the same year, your life wouldn't have to play out like Casey's.

Her blueprint (natal chart) is not **bad** --- no one's chart is intrisically bad.

For whatever reasons/ soul lessons, Casey elected -- that is to say, chose -- to use the energies the way she did / does. She continues today to choose how to use the energies available to her.

Casey has a great imagination -- some would say overdeveloped. She could have used that so creatively in a job, say photography, which her friends say was her passion. She could have used it as a PR person, advertising executive, working with the music industry --- so many ways that imagination of hers could have been used constructively. but instead she chose to fabricate lies and create a fantasy world that, unfortunately, her own daughter just didn't seem to fit in.

Casey could have gotten her GED and gone to college. There was nothing in her **stars** that prevented any of that from happening. It was her own actions/ inactions, her own choices that got her where she is today. She never accepted responsibility for her own behavior.

The Stars impel, they do not compel.

Thanks,
Soulscape